Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are they insinuating Leo is the top in the relationship?

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600January 10, 2022 7:30 PM

This guy is considered a sex symbol?

by Anonymousreply 1January 5, 2022 2:39 AM

Does Leo have any genuine close substantive relationships other people than these superficial people he parties with?

His life strikes me as being really superficial and empty.

by Anonymousreply 2January 5, 2022 2:42 AM

He "looked fit"?

by Anonymousreply 3January 5, 2022 2:46 AM

How very Richard III of Lukas Haas lounging back there with his withered leg and foot.

by Anonymousreply 4January 5, 2022 2:48 AM

I thought Tobey Maguire was his "best buddy" was there a breakup in the pussy posse?

by Anonymousreply 5January 5, 2022 2:51 AM

Am I crazy or is there a photo in that article of a pregnant woman smoking a cigarette?

by Anonymousreply 6January 5, 2022 2:53 AM

Slim pins!

by Anonymousreply 7January 5, 2022 2:53 AM

LMAO r7

by Anonymousreply 8January 5, 2022 2:56 AM

That last picture certainly confirms that he has ZERO ASS on that Dad bod!

by Anonymousreply 9January 5, 2022 2:58 AM

R5, Tobey is married with children (including a tranny child), he has no time to be hunting pussy with Leo.

by Anonymousreply 10January 5, 2022 2:59 AM

[quote]His dark brown hair was tousled to the side and he looked completely content gazing across the sea while sitting comfortably with his hands across his stomach

DM descriptions make me laugh

by Anonymousreply 11January 5, 2022 3:01 AM

I don't know why some DLers are against the Daily Mail. For celebrity news, it's pretty much like the old National Enquirer (in a good way). The cunty descriptions must come from multiple writers, but they're consistent.

[quote] Just a snack: The Wolf of Wall Street star took a bite out of a celery stick placed in his Bloody Mary

by Anonymousreply 12January 5, 2022 3:12 AM

Matt Damon's ass is ample and shapely. And Matt bought a zoo, not a dumb yacht.

by Anonymousreply 13January 5, 2022 3:22 AM

I agree r2. Lots of hangers on.

by Anonymousreply 14January 5, 2022 3:24 AM

It’s nice to see they’re still together.

by Anonymousreply 15January 5, 2022 3:24 AM

I swear I was just wondering a few hours ago whatever happened to Lukas! Good to know they’re still together!😍

by Anonymousreply 16January 5, 2022 3:25 AM

Leo is the last great male movie star that we're likely to see. He's the Clark Gable and Cary Grant of his time. George Clooney tried to be a few years ago, but he doesn't have Leo's talent.

by Anonymousreply 17January 5, 2022 3:27 AM

Leo has tiny feet

by Anonymousreply 18January 5, 2022 3:27 AM

Leo and Lukas have been together for at least 25 years. Of course it's an open relationship.

by Anonymousreply 19January 5, 2022 3:28 AM

There totally is a pregnant woman smoking wtf. Is she someone famous?

by Anonymousreply 20January 5, 2022 3:29 AM

Is Lukas deformed? ...what's up with his feet and legs?

by Anonymousreply 21January 5, 2022 3:29 AM

Majority of pregnant women all over the world smoke, they may even have a glass of wine...gasp!

by Anonymousreply 22January 5, 2022 3:31 AM

I thought that was a chubby man smoking.

by Anonymousreply 23January 5, 2022 3:35 AM

I do give Leo credit for never having kids for image-boosting PR purposes and then parading them around as props, like so many other celebrities. So there is that.

by Anonymousreply 24January 5, 2022 3:35 AM

[Quote]He "looked fit"?

They used the wrong vowel in the word "fit."

by Anonymousreply 25January 5, 2022 3:35 AM

Sometimes Lukas looks so sexy. This appears not to be one of those times.

by Anonymousreply 26January 5, 2022 3:37 AM

I love these idiots who think that because they smoke American Spirits (you can see the pack on the table) that nothing bad will happen to them because American Spirits are "all-natural" cigarettes and not like the other cigarettes.

by Anonymousreply 27January 5, 2022 3:37 AM

R19, where’s the evidence/source that they actually have a sexual relationship with each other?

by Anonymousreply 28January 5, 2022 3:38 AM

Who is the pregnant chick? Is she a member of the pussy posse?

by Anonymousreply 29January 5, 2022 3:38 AM

R14, I remember I saw the Shakespeare play Timon of Athens, and though I thought it was so boring at the time, when I see Leo, I appreciate the message of that play so much more.

by Anonymousreply 30January 5, 2022 3:39 AM

They are both the definition of unfit-fat.

by Anonymousreply 31January 5, 2022 3:40 AM

Ewww and Ewww to both of them. Not wanting them to be He-men, but the state of their bodies just makes them look lazy and unbothered with themselves and their health.

by Anonymousreply 32January 5, 2022 3:43 AM

I agree Leo could use a few days at the gym (but hell, so could I). I still think he's cute, though.

by Anonymousreply 33January 5, 2022 3:49 AM

[quote]He's the Clark Gable and Cary Grant of his time.

Lacking only Gable's charisma and Grant's charm.

by Anonymousreply 34January 5, 2022 3:52 AM

R22 is wrong. By a long shot.

by Anonymousreply 35January 5, 2022 3:53 AM

r28 you must not be paying attention

by Anonymousreply 36January 5, 2022 3:56 AM

There is nothing in Lukas Haas’ IG that indicates he has any gay interests.

by Anonymousreply 37January 5, 2022 4:01 AM

Well there you have it r37. Mystery solved!

by Anonymousreply 38January 5, 2022 4:01 AM

He did drag for years, doesn't necessarily mean he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 39January 5, 2022 4:02 AM

He's been living with Leo for 25 years and they're always together, doesn't necessarily mean he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 40January 5, 2022 4:04 AM

R40 Go away you stupid ass frau.

Just read the comments section on the DM - everyone knows.

by Anonymousreply 41January 5, 2022 4:11 AM

r41 = sarcasm impaired

by Anonymousreply 42January 5, 2022 4:12 AM

He's Mr. Environment but the motherfucker is always on a private yacht or a private jet.

by Anonymousreply 43January 5, 2022 4:14 AM

I guess the smoking pregnant lady is not Leo's surrogate mother for his child with Lukas.

The Daily Mail caption under the smoking pregnant lady's photo is simply: "Smoking."

by Anonymousreply 44January 5, 2022 4:17 AM

Leo's head-to-face proportions are disturbing. What a ham-head.

by Anonymousreply 45January 5, 2022 4:17 AM

R42 Sorry. I apologize.

by Anonymousreply 46January 5, 2022 4:19 AM

In a few years Leo will play Ted Kennedy with that huge noggin

by Anonymousreply 47January 5, 2022 4:20 AM

Leo could be so much more attractive if he would just work out 3 days a week. And he needs to work on his ass - it’s flat as a pancake.

by Anonymousreply 48January 5, 2022 4:20 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49January 5, 2022 4:23 AM

Lila’s Haas - yuck

by Anonymousreply 50January 5, 2022 4:24 AM

Looking at what a slob Leo looks like, sorry, it’s hard for me to buy that he’s even remotely gay. Both of them just look like overgrown boys who are still immature.

I get the sense that Leo doesn’t take any of his girlfriends seriously. Charlie Sheen loved his women more than Leo does.

by Anonymousreply 51January 5, 2022 5:08 AM

[quote]Looking at what a slob Leo looks like, sorry, it’s hard for me to buy that he’s even remotely gay.

Are you fucking serious? Are you Freida Frau posting from Bumfucke?

by Anonymousreply 52January 5, 2022 5:15 AM

Another thing I want to say about Leo — he has the most uninteresting personality. Perhaps he’s smart to be private on politics (except climate change), but he NEVER says anything interesting. He just wants his Oscars and his money and his lifestyle.

Look at other actors like Ryan Gosling, Bradley Cooper, Chris Hemsworth, Tobey Maguire…. they have KIDS, even if some of them have fake relationships. They’re not just wandering around partying with no purpose, there are people in their lives that keep them anchored.

by Anonymousreply 53January 5, 2022 5:16 AM

Newsflash to the frau @ r51: Many gay men look exactly the same as any other men. We run the gamut just like everybody else. Not every gay man in America is a Project Runway queen. JFC I can't believe what I read on DL sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 54January 5, 2022 5:17 AM

The smoking 'pregnant' woman look a little like Olivia Colman.

by Anonymousreply 55January 5, 2022 5:20 AM

R54, I understand that, but Leo is an ACTOR of HOLLYWOOD.

by Anonymousreply 56January 5, 2022 5:21 AM

And r56? Actors are slobs too. Chris Pine, another homosexualist, dresses like a crazy homeless man on his pap walks around LA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57January 5, 2022 5:30 AM

Nice legs!

by Anonymousreply 58January 5, 2022 5:32 AM

[quote] Leo could be so much more attractive if he would just work out 3 days a week. And he needs to work on his ass - it’s flat as a pancake

But-he doesn’t have to. He can obviously get whatever he’s into with his present level of attractiveness, so why bother?

[quote] he has the most uninteresting personality. Perhaps he’s smart to be private on politics (except climate change), but he NEVER says anything interesting. He just wants his Oscars and his money and his lifestyle.

I don’t know him well enough to express on opinion, but theres something to be said for staying in your lane.

[quote] Look at other actors like Ryan Gosling, Bradley Cooper, Chris Hemsworth, Tobey Maguire…. they have KIDS, even if some of them have fake relationships. They’re not just wandering around partying with no purpose, there are people in their lives that keep them anchored.

How does someone keep you ‘anchored’ if the relationship is fake? I’d say its just the opposite: be your real self and don’t drag kids into it as props.

by Anonymousreply 59January 5, 2022 5:51 AM

Celebrities don't raise their own children. Bill Hader is one of the few who admitted it. He said he's constantly working and on location so he doesn't see his daughters much. Props to him for being honest.

by Anonymousreply 60January 5, 2022 6:01 AM

Reminds of the time I saw the male sea lions in San Francisco lying about at Fisherman's Wharf never going out to sea to hunt or mate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61January 5, 2022 6:03 AM

He's a high-school dropout so it's probably for the best he doesn't do many interviews or talk about politics. Same reason Beyonce doesn't do a lot of interviews either. They both understand the power of "less is more." Leo was a cocky little brat who got into tons of fights with the Pussy Posse. He realized after the massive fame of Titanic that wouldn't fly.

Leo does strike me as gay or asexual. He's so calculating in every public appearance. All of those women are clearly hired help and looked bored with him.

by Anonymousreply 62January 5, 2022 6:03 AM

[quote] Leo was a cocky little brat who got into tons of fights with the Pussy Posse.

Luckily for Leo, cell phone cameras and social media didn't exist back then. He would've been in a world of shit.

by Anonymousreply 63January 5, 2022 6:14 AM

R53 Leo used to be more charming and open in the mid 2000’s. His personality regressed around the time Inception came out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64January 5, 2022 6:26 AM

R48 I agree. He looked good in The Great Gatsby and The Wolf of Wall Street and those movies weren’t too long ago. I think it’s depression. You can’t motivate a depressed individual to look good when they don’t want to.

by Anonymousreply 65January 5, 2022 6:28 AM

R24 Leo was surrounded by pedophiles as a child/teen actor. Wouldn’t be surprised if that’s one of the reasons he hasn’t brought any children into this world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66January 5, 2022 6:31 AM

R67 It's possible he was violated and deliberately let himself go so sleazy producers would keep their hands off of him. He also probably did it to turn off most of his female fans.

by Anonymousreply 67January 5, 2022 6:34 AM

I’m starting to believe the rumors about Leo and Lukas. The fact Lukas is STILL accompanying Leo and his girlfriends wherever they go in 2022 is just weird.

by Anonymousreply 68January 5, 2022 6:34 AM

Joaquin Phoenix is Leo’s age and also looks like a mess most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 69January 5, 2022 6:37 AM

I rewatched The Departed the other day. Leo was so hot in that film. The last time he looked in shape.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70January 5, 2022 6:39 AM

[quote]Joaquin Phoenix is Leo’s age and also looks like a mess most of the time.

Joaquin Phoenix unquestionably had an insanely fucked up childhood so it's no surprise. Leo's circumstances are still rather ambiguous.

by Anonymousreply 71January 5, 2022 6:43 AM

R71 I bet Leo did too. His manager Bob Villard was a convicted pedo.

by Anonymousreply 72January 5, 2022 6:44 AM

Lukas has hasn't been "fit" since his teens, decades ago. What a old fogey couple they are. I give them props for doing absolutely nothing to remain fit and attractive. The most Leo seems to do is diet off a few pounds so as not to be a blubbery sea lion, which he sometimes resembles. It's old fashioned of them. Very un Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 73January 5, 2022 6:52 AM

Bar Refaeli lucked out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74January 5, 2022 6:53 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75January 5, 2022 6:55 AM

[quote]He looked good in The Great Gatsby and The Wolf of Wall Street and those movies weren’t too long ago.

Uhh…both of those movies were released in 2013 - that’s almost a decade ago.

by Anonymousreply 76January 5, 2022 7:00 AM

[quote]gazing across the sea while sitting comfortably with his hands across his stomach

Across his BELLY. His BELLY!

by Anonymousreply 77January 5, 2022 7:04 AM

Leo was looking pretty good at the Great Gatsby premiere in 2013. It went downhill from there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78January 5, 2022 7:06 AM

R64 He was beautiful there. And charming.

by Anonymousreply 79January 5, 2022 7:38 AM

I'm tired of these Bezos or Bezos adjacent posts.

FF'ed.

by Anonymousreply 80January 5, 2022 7:41 AM

R59, even if the romantic relationship is fake, the kids are not fake (I’m talking about Bradley Cooper).

You seem to have a common mistaken belief that most people have “real” selves. Most people do not have infinite depths of individuality that are theirs alone. What gives their lives purpose and meaning is their relationships with others and following societal roles, norms and expectations, like, “Who am I? I’m a husband, I’m a father, I have a purpose.” When people are free of norms and the societal script, they fall into a state of anomie and they ultimately seek another script or set of norms to follow.

Anyway, I think Leo’s life looks pretty empty. I don’t think he’ll ever really fall in love with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 81January 5, 2022 7:53 AM

It's sweet that Leo and Lukas are comfortable in each other's company. Their deck chairs are set just that much closer together than if they didn't have a physical relationship.

by Anonymousreply 82January 5, 2022 8:12 AM

[quote]Anyway, I think Leo’s life looks pretty empty. I don’t think he’ll ever really fall in love with a woman.

Of course he won't. Because he's a faggot!

by Anonymousreply 83January 5, 2022 8:14 AM

[quote]I don’t think he’ll ever really fall in love with a woman.

You THINK? The man is in his late 40s FFS. It would've happened YEARS ago if he was so inclined.

by Anonymousreply 84January 5, 2022 8:15 AM

I'd still do fat, old Leo.

I guess in the short video clip at R75 of Leo walking on the street, the two black men and the gray haired guy are bodyguards. Surely he wouldn't walk by himself.

by Anonymousreply 85January 5, 2022 8:18 AM

Tons of celebrities walk around NYC without bodyguards.

by Anonymousreply 86January 5, 2022 8:20 AM

But what about all the mentally imbalanced fans? He's a major celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 87January 5, 2022 8:21 AM

[quote]Across his BELLY. His BELLY!

No dear. If you say "belly", that means you're common.

by Anonymousreply 88January 5, 2022 8:26 AM

r87 celebrities walk all over NYC and nobody bothers them. They're not in the touristy areas like Times Square.

by Anonymousreply 89January 5, 2022 8:35 AM

Celebs also take the subway all the time. I've seen Jake G. and Helen Mirren, among others.

by Anonymousreply 90January 5, 2022 8:36 AM

Leo’s friendship with Bradley Cooper also raises suspicion. Isn’t he a suspected closet case?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91January 5, 2022 9:56 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92January 5, 2022 10:07 AM

Damn was Kate talking about Leo?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93January 5, 2022 10:07 AM

I think Leo is bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 94January 5, 2022 10:09 AM

Who isn't?

by Anonymousreply 95January 5, 2022 10:10 AM

Who isn't?

by Anonymousreply 96January 5, 2022 10:11 AM

[Quote] His life strikes me as being really superficial and empty.

Yes, because Lukas Haas is some kind of trophy...

by Anonymousreply 97January 5, 2022 10:11 AM

[Quote] You THINK? The man is in his late 40s FFS. It would've happened YEARS ago if he was so inclined.

You would think.

by Anonymousreply 98January 5, 2022 10:12 AM

[Quote] I’m starting to believe the rumors about Leo and Lukas. The fact Lukas is STILL accompanying Leo and his girlfriends wherever they go in 2022 is just weird.

Paying for things yourself is weird.

by Anonymousreply 99January 5, 2022 10:15 AM

I still find Leo cute (same with the sea lions).

But I can’t imagine spending my New Years hanging out with Jeff Bezos. Ew.

by Anonymousreply 100January 5, 2022 10:20 AM

R96 I ain't. And probably the majority of people in the world.

by Anonymousreply 101January 5, 2022 10:20 AM

R30 TIMON OF ATHENS is my favourite Shakespeare play. I’ll concede that it is long, talky, and somewhat depressing, but it is totally absorbing as nihilistic drama goes. I’d even call it ahead-of-its-time.

The fact that it took LeoDiCap to get someone to appreciate the play is a pity.

by Anonymousreply 102January 5, 2022 10:20 AM

Has he recently landed a role playing Medusa?

by Anonymousreply 103January 5, 2022 10:31 AM

If you were DiCaprio and gay/bi, would you be fucking Lukas Haas?

Some of you are idiots.

BTW, the way those photos make their feet look tiny are hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 104January 5, 2022 10:34 AM

R104 I’m not convinced Leo is very into sex after all those stories about him just lying there and wearing headphones. He could still have an emotional and romantic attachment to Lukas

by Anonymousreply 105January 5, 2022 10:38 AM

R104 It's not about fucking. It's about bonding. Call it love.

by Anonymousreply 106January 5, 2022 10:40 AM

"Who isn't? "

Um... ME!

by Anonymousreply 107January 5, 2022 10:41 AM

Look at it this way. Jeff Bezos extends the invite and says feel free to bring a plus one, knowing Leo may not have a good time in his company. Who does Leo take, who will have his back, not piss him off, who he trusts will know how to mingle and will not embarrass or compromise him. It's Lukas. It says a lot about their relationship or friendship. J'approve.

by Anonymousreply 108January 5, 2022 10:47 AM

^ Well said, Leo and Lukas have a good long-term relationship together, whatever that consists of. Leo is a HUGE star and like Bradley and Jake will never come out and ruin their careers. It's fun to speculate about these guys, but it will never amount to anything. They will NEVER come out

by Anonymousreply 109January 5, 2022 11:07 AM

At 5:04 Damon suggests to DiCaprio that “we can talk about our experience in the gay club” and at 7:06 he says DiCaprio was rougher in bed. DiCaprio just laughs it off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110January 5, 2022 11:49 AM

[Quote]Who am I? I’m a husband, I’m a father, I have a purpose.” When people are free of norms and the societal script, they fall into a state of anomie and they ultimately seek another script or set of norms to follow.

Pitiful frau-speak.

by Anonymousreply 111January 5, 2022 11:56 AM

R111 Good thing that Michelangelo and Leonardo didn’t hear they had no purpose. and Nikola Tesla, thanks to whom this stupid woman can type here instead of cooking meals for husband and children.

by Anonymousreply 112January 5, 2022 12:14 PM

R12 I love the DM..it IS like the NE but with snark. It's probably the best online gossip rag (beside DL) on the internet now.

I go for one posted article I find here and end up staying for a while

by Anonymousreply 113January 5, 2022 12:16 PM

Two middle-aged men in the sun....BFD.

I will never, NEVER understand the appeal of Leonardo DiCaprio. Even when he was young. And now.....

by Anonymousreply 114January 5, 2022 12:43 PM

[Quote] If you were DiCaprio and gay/bi, would you be fucking Lukas Haas?

Who said they're fucking? Lesbian Bed Death has probably already set in...

by Anonymousreply 115January 5, 2022 2:32 PM

Jeff Bezos is so pathetic. His wife was like: I’m outta here.

He is so desperate to be a cool kid that he will do anything. His poor wife must have been so embarrassed at all the cringe.

First the bimbo, gold digging girlfriend and now running around with Leo and the posse. This guy is such a hopeless geek.

by Anonymousreply 116January 5, 2022 3:15 PM

R113 you need to get your own life.

by Anonymousreply 117January 5, 2022 3:16 PM

Matt Damn is no better. He’s so cheesy and stuck in his 20s persona with his frat humor and “playful, down to earth” schtick.

Gag me with a spoon.

by Anonymousreply 118January 5, 2022 3:19 PM

He's the biggest star in Hollywood.

"Adam McKay’s Don't Look Up starring Jennifer Lawrence and Leonardo DiCaprio has recorded the biggest week of views in Netflix history"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119January 5, 2022 3:24 PM

R93, I have a suspicion that while Leo and Kate are very cordial due to having worked together, they're probably not close confidantes who talk all the time.

by Anonymousreply 120January 5, 2022 3:26 PM

He has resting bitch face.

by Anonymousreply 121January 5, 2022 3:29 PM

Don't we all?

by Anonymousreply 122January 5, 2022 3:30 PM

R112, I was talking about MOST people. Michelangelo and Leonardo were geniuses of their time, they are capable of going off script. But such geniuses are the exception, not the norm. Leonardo DiCaprio is not exactly a genius, he's just an actor. He doesn't direct or write either. I think his life looks so much more nihilistic.

by Anonymousreply 123January 5, 2022 3:33 PM

Did someone just scratch their yacht with a long fingernail? What faces.

by Anonymousreply 124January 5, 2022 3:34 PM

[quote] What gives their lives purpose and meaning is their relationships with others and following societal roles, norms and expectations, like, “Who am I? I’m a husband, I’m a father, I have a purpose.” When people are free of norms and the societal script, they fall into a state of anomie and they ultimately seek another script or set of norms to follow.

What the hell? Posting this on a gay men's board?

Anomie: lack of moral standards in society.

by Anonymousreply 125January 5, 2022 3:37 PM

I love the frau here who asserts having a marriage and children anchors you and your life is somehow bereft if you don't have those two things.

Bwahahahaha!

At whatever age, I'll take wealthy, single and childless and able to get up and go at a moment's notice, no lining up and paying the nannies, no squaring it with your spouse, no being accountable to anybody but yourself and your wallet.

I have no knowledge if Di Caprio is gay, bi, straight, furry, asexual, animal, mineral or vegetable, nor do I care.

I do know he leads an extraordinary life.

by Anonymousreply 126January 5, 2022 3:38 PM

I think I'd look happier if I were vacationing on a yacht.

by Anonymousreply 127January 5, 2022 3:40 PM

R126, I think most gay men have pretty shitty, empty lives, especially as they age.

You know who else has no accountability to anyone but themselves? Homeless people and bums.

by Anonymousreply 128January 5, 2022 3:47 PM

Yes because the homeless and "bums" are treated so well by such a compassionate society. COUGH.

by Anonymousreply 129January 5, 2022 3:49 PM

R128, are you a male or female? Straight or gay? How old?

Leo is an artist who has the very rare opportunity to devote his life to his craft (acting) and travel all over the globe doing the things he loves most. A lot of straight people would have chosen that life if they hadn't accidentally got knocked up.

There is a large childfree movement among GenZ and late millennials. They are rebelling against the boomer 1950s era belief that wedlock and kids is the only path to fulfillment. Especially the women, who get stuck doing 90 percent of the work and have to give up their career and stay at home to make ends meet financially. And straight people get a lot more pressure than gays to "settle down and have kids" because, well, "because that's what you're supposed to do".

by Anonymousreply 130January 5, 2022 4:09 PM

R128, was Betty White's life empty and shitty?

by Anonymousreply 131January 5, 2022 4:10 PM

R128 You think that if you gave birth to the same miserable creature as you that your life is meaningful? That creating empty creature as yourself could give some sense to your life?

And you are spending your time bitching on gay web site about a person who doesn't know you exist. He is interesting enough for you to discuss about him with strangers through whole afternoon. And then his life is empty?

by Anonymousreply 132January 5, 2022 4:22 PM

Leo is ugly

by Anonymousreply 133January 5, 2022 4:27 PM

@r126, "I love the frau here who asserts having a marriage and children anchors you and your life is somehow bereft if you don't have those two things. "

It's been my experience that a lot of straight women find Gay men to be a personal insult. It's as though they believe being Gay means at some point you consciously made a decision to reject all women who are standing by just waiting to fulfill a man's empty life. When a man has a fulfilling life without them they can't believe it and take it personally

by Anonymousreply 134January 5, 2022 4:41 PM

I agree r134. And working with women like this is often very difficult.

by Anonymousreply 135January 5, 2022 4:50 PM

Hmmm, I just saw another thread on DL where the pope called childfree people selfish. Now it all makes sense. R128 is the pope. The pope is a datalounger. (I'm not surprised about that at all.)

by Anonymousreply 136January 5, 2022 4:56 PM

R136 You might be right, it is not some housewife, it is DLer Big Frank. The one you can often find on threads about teenage actors.

by Anonymousreply 137January 5, 2022 5:01 PM

So disappointing to hear that he hangs out with Beszos. Typical Hollywood fraud. No matter, I'll always enjoy his earlier work.

by Anonymousreply 138January 5, 2022 5:03 PM

[quote] It's been my experience that a lot of straight women find Gay men to be a personal insult. It's as though they believe being Gay means at some point you consciously made a decision to reject all women who are standing by just waiting to fulfill a man's empty life. When a man has a fulfilling life without them they can't believe it and take it personally

Agree. Some women consider it a personal affront. However, as a gay man I long to emulate many of my str8 male colleagues and marry a woman to cook, clean, do the laundry, fetch the dry cleaning, handle the household finances, schedule doctor's appointments and run my bath at the end of the day. As long as I could still have sex with men I'm game.

by Anonymousreply 139January 5, 2022 5:10 PM

Many gay men are not interested in children or even getting married. We also deserve the choice to do those things if we wish. Many straight people are rejecting marriage and children because it's not worth it if you don't have the financial independence. And many people who do get married are choosing to be DINK (double income, no kids).

by Anonymousreply 140January 5, 2022 5:10 PM

Many years ago my partner and i had dinner with Haas's parents. I think this was when Mars Attacks came out or soon after. Lukas's mom told us that he and Leo used to sleep together in the same bed and she was worried they were both gay. She told us about how they are traveled together - the two families - and she told us about a trip to Germany. She also showed us pictures of her boys and Leo together. She said she had been told that Lukas went out - dated - Natalie Portman and she hoped it was true and that he wasn't gay after all. I have posted this many times over the years in the DL but never said it was Lukas's parents.

by Anonymousreply 141January 5, 2022 5:14 PM

@r139, "I long to emulate many of my str8 male colleagues and marry a woman to cook, clean, do the laundry, fetch the dry cleaning, handle the household finances, schedule doctor's appointments and run my bath at the end of the day. As long as I could still have sex with men I'm game. "

Oh, honey, there are plenty of Gay men who would be happy to fulfill that role for you

by Anonymousreply 142January 5, 2022 6:11 PM

FF the anti-gay cunt to get her out of here. She's fat and her kids loathe her.

by Anonymousreply 143January 5, 2022 6:26 PM

[quote]Agree. Some women consider it a personal affront. However, as a gay man I long to emulate many of my str8 male colleagues and marry a woman to cook, clean, do the laundry, fetch the dry cleaning, handle the household finances, schedule doctor's appointments and run my bath at the end of the day. As long as I could still have sex with men I'm game.

But at the same time you would be the sole breadwinner and supporting your spouse 100%. No thank you! I want a partner who makes his own $$$. I ain't supporting anyone!

by Anonymousreply 144January 5, 2022 6:28 PM

^ If I had the money I wouldn't have a problem supporting a guy I was in love with, as long as he was contributing equally to the relationship in other ways

by Anonymousreply 145January 5, 2022 6:47 PM

R130, I am a 40 year-old bi male.

As a former aspiring actor, I hardly consider acting to be a "craft." That is a joke. I know lots of actors and acting teachers love to talk about it that way. Maybe for some actors, it legitimately is a craft, like in the case of Meryl Streep or Daniel Day Lewis. You can tell they take their characters seriously. But for most of Leo's roles, he more or less just plays himself. Anyway, I don't consider acting to be on the same level of artistry as writing or music composition or directing, or even singing or musical instruments. Actors are mainly just filters for the writer and director.

Leo also has the financial means of having kids and not having to worry about financial pressure taking care of them. Most straight people who have that do not. In a way, he's kind of squandering his privilege. He is traveling all over the world. Who is he sharing that experience with?

If you're a gay couple that has the financial means to pay for a surrogate and have kids and career and nice things, well, that is the EPITOME of success for gay people. Those are the gay guys I see who have the happy lives.

And R132, relationships are what make life meaningful, whether with a significant other or close friends or children. These days, it's becoming more rare to sustain a relationship with significant others.

My father died single, very depressed that none of his earlier relationships worked out. But you know what? He had six kids, some of them ended up being successful, one of them having graduated from Yale. At least he was able to finish his life with people who loved him and knowing that he had produced some successful children.

My older half-sister died at the age of 56 due to end stage liver disease complications (she had Hepatitis C). She had had a stressful life. She had two kids. one with schizophrenia, but another who finished college, got married and had kids, and my sister really loved her grandkids. Perhaps she didn't love her husband that much, and she had a lot of stress dealing with health issues as well as having a son with schizophrenia, but she at least had some bright spots in her life that made her life meaningful.

A lot of times, when older people are at the end of their lives, a common regret they express is that they wish they had focused less time on their career and more time with loved ones.

I have a male downstairs tenant in his 70s who has been married three times. When he was young, he got one girl pregnant and the baby was put up for adoption. He did express one time being kind of regretful that he didn't have kids when he was younger.

But at the end of the day, it's not children themselves that make life meaningful, it's GOOD RELATIONSHIPS (whether with your children or a happy marriage) that makes life meaningful. BAD RELATIONSHIPS (as well as children you're ashamed of) can certainly make life more unbearable, I acknowledge that.

by Anonymousreply 146January 5, 2022 7:16 PM

[Quote] Lukas's mom told us that he and Leo used to sleep together in the same bed and she was worried they were both gay.

R141 They could've fooled around at that age. Lots of boys sleep together growing up or as young men. Truth is, we gays have no idea what it's really like to be straight male friends.

They could be an old gay couple of course. But I suspect they're BFF. I'm sure a best friend since childhood like Lukas means a big deal to Leo as everyone is out to get a piece of him in that pool of sharks called Hollywood. I'm sure he was happier with Lukas around stuck on that yacht with a celebrity hungry creep like Bezos. I know I would.

by Anonymousreply 147January 5, 2022 8:08 PM

r146 nobody gives a fuck. This thread is about Leonardo Dicaprio

by Anonymousreply 148January 5, 2022 8:29 PM

[quote]Truth is, we gays have no idea what it's really like to be straight male friends.

JFC what time period are you from? I'm around Leo's age and gay men of our generation commonly have straight male friends.

by Anonymousreply 149January 5, 2022 8:29 PM

I think they are gay.

by Anonymousreply 150January 5, 2022 8:35 PM

They need to cover up their bodies with caftans in that photo!

by Anonymousreply 151January 5, 2022 8:35 PM

If they're gay, they've certainly has LBD.

by Anonymousreply 152January 5, 2022 8:38 PM

What a sweet middle aged gay couple. I wouldn't be surprised to see a spare afghan throw or some Ben-gay on the deck. Lukas... wth is going on? He looks like a pasty noodle with a belly. Leo doesn't look that bad but like me, in need of the gym. They definitely have a couple vibe.

Jeff Bezos... nice outfit? He looks ok in it I guess for a 70s look. What has Lauren Sanchez done to her face? It's Wildenstein-esque.

by Anonymousreply 153January 5, 2022 8:45 PM

What kind of lens was the pap photog using for these pics... both Leo and Lukas look like "little people," with their huge bobble heads, small bodies, and tiny feet! And whoever wrote the captions was either being slyly catty or ass-kissingly clueless writing drivel beneath the pix of the dissipated actors...

by Anonymousreply 154January 5, 2022 8:56 PM

They both look hungover .... no one's into drunks.

by Anonymousreply 155January 5, 2022 9:01 PM

Yeah, r154, that photo breaks the forced perspective rule, Lukas' foot must be even tinier that what it appears to be.

by Anonymousreply 156January 5, 2022 9:02 PM

Also, I can't believe you think the smoking person is a woman. That's a man, baby!

by Anonymousreply 157January 5, 2022 9:04 PM

[quote] If you're a gay couple that has the financial means to pay for a surrogate and have kids and career and nice things, well, that is the EPITOME of success for gay people. Those are the gay guys I see who have the happy lives.

Not everybody wants the same lifestyle. Geez. What is so hard to understand? If you want to hire a surrogate and have kids, etc., then do it.

by Anonymousreply 158January 5, 2022 9:07 PM

There’s over 1.1k comments under the story on the DM and several people are saying that their comments about them being a couple and gay have been removed. Why is his PR so obsessed with trying to keep up the charade at almost 50?

by Anonymousreply 159January 5, 2022 9:09 PM

^ Because Leo's career is still in full swing and he will not jeopardize it for anything

by Anonymousreply 160January 5, 2022 9:14 PM

R160 What’s that say about a person when after $250 million, an Oscar, and 30+ years of being famous and you still want more?

by Anonymousreply 161January 5, 2022 9:19 PM

Leo is never coming out. Neither is Jake G and Chris Pine. However, it only becomes more obvious the older they get.

by Anonymousreply 162January 5, 2022 9:21 PM

Leo I imagine is very neurotic about his image. Even as kid he seemed shrewd and ambitious. Very picky about his roles. He built this whole empire. This cult. His image to the public is extremely important. Honestly it's disappointing to me. He chose to be this vapid movie star flashing his wealth and living this false display of being a playboy. People will look back at this and cringe about all the hype and fictionalized narrative over a slightly above average actor. He'll come out at one point and this will all look stupid.

by Anonymousreply 163January 5, 2022 9:25 PM

He's an old fuck!

by Anonymousreply 164January 5, 2022 9:29 PM

Leo played a lot of alpha male roles in his 30’s. If he came out as bisexual it would’ve ruined his career.

by Anonymousreply 165January 5, 2022 9:45 PM

Daily Mail is shit for politics but Grade A for celebrity crap.

Leo sadly has the body and face of a Bavarian peasant. Like his Ma.

by Anonymousreply 166January 5, 2022 10:00 PM

I do think Leo is a good actor. I liked him from "This Boy's Life." I also liked him in "The Departed," "The Quick and the Dead," "Gangs of New York." I think he's good at conveying emotion (esp. sadness) on his face.

by Anonymousreply 167January 5, 2022 10:08 PM

[quote]Leo played a lot of alpha male roles in his 30’s. If he came out as bisexual it would’ve ruined his career.

But he’s not in his 30’s anymore - he’s nearly 50. He’s not sexy anymore and his looks are mostly gone. There’s no reason for him to stay closeted because nobody is checking for him as a romantic lead at this point.

by Anonymousreply 168January 5, 2022 10:10 PM

R168 No one said Leo was a romantic lead. He however is still very popular amongst bros and if he came out (let’s say when Wolf of Wall Street released) that could’ve potentially jeopardized his career and audience.

by Anonymousreply 169January 5, 2022 10:15 PM

R170 Again, those days are over. Wolf of Wall Street was a decade ago. Also, bros aren’t checking for him like that now - they were even making fun of his new movie for being “woke.”

by Anonymousreply 170January 5, 2022 10:17 PM

Leo's good but not amazing. He was only ever seen as amazing because he was young and full of presence and charisma. A rare beauty of witt and looks. He had no competition from any other babyface teen idol who mostly should not act. Maybe only River Phoenix. If Leo looked like John Cusack, Wil Wheaton or James Spader and wasn't blond blue eyed with a cherub face out of a Renaissance painting. Hell his Italian name makes him sound like a Venetian aristocrat.

by Anonymousreply 171January 5, 2022 10:18 PM

He will also have to explain away the "model girlfriends" and that will be unforgivable in the eyes of his female and male straight fans.

by Anonymousreply 172January 5, 2022 10:18 PM

Friendships last longer than romantic relationships especially in Hollywood. If Leo and Lukas were really a couple they would have split up a long time ago. But I do think the article writer is insinuating they are gay.

by Anonymousreply 173January 5, 2022 10:21 PM

R172 I don’t know many females who are checking for him like that anymore. Most think he’s gross now.

Besides, a good portion of people seem to already know based on the comments under the DM article.

by Anonymousreply 174January 5, 2022 10:22 PM

He and Gizelle Bundchen were in a long relationship. She seems like a female Svengali. Look what she did with Tom Brady.

by Anonymousreply 175January 5, 2022 10:27 PM

[quote]. She said she had been told that Lukas went out - dated - Natalie Portman and she hoped it was true and that he wasn't gay after all.

Lukas mother didn't want him to be gay even though one of Lukas' brothers is openly gay?

Okay.

by Anonymousreply 176January 5, 2022 10:30 PM

Most of his straight fan critize him for "dating very young" models. Most believe he is straight but a creep. You might read one of two straight fans stating he is gay.

by Anonymousreply 177January 5, 2022 10:31 PM

R170 What are you talking about? DiCaprio is still very popular among bros. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood was only a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 178January 5, 2022 10:34 PM

Leo is criminally underrated in Catch Me If You Can. It’s unfortunate most people completely disregard his work after Romeo + Juliet and Titanic because they’re mad they can’t fuck 22 year old Leo anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179January 5, 2022 10:37 PM

I find the obsession with DiCaprio’s love life equally creepy.

by Anonymousreply 180January 5, 2022 10:45 PM

Bust buddy reminds me of how the DailyFail refers to Froy…..

by Anonymousreply 181January 5, 2022 10:53 PM

[quote]Lukas mother didn't want him to be gay even though one of Lukas' brothers is openly gay?

[quote]Okay.

Lukas was the breadwinner. His parents lived off of him.

by Anonymousreply 182January 5, 2022 11:00 PM

It was well-known throughout her supposed relationship with Leo that Gisele had a boyfriend in Brazil.

by Anonymousreply 183January 5, 2022 11:03 PM

Most straight guys who fuck around usually have at least one "oops" baby. Ryan Phillippe (even though he's been with guys), Jude Law, Hugh Grant, all the sports guys (too numerous to mention), Emile Hirsch, many others.

Leo, in all these years of supposedly screwing one model after another, has never impregnated even one. Even more strange given the fact how rich he is and prime bait for gold-digging hos.

by Anonymousreply 184January 5, 2022 11:04 PM

Gisele wanted marriage and kids. Leo didn’t. The best he could do was walk the red carpet with her at the Oscars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185January 5, 2022 11:04 PM

The relationship histories of Johnny Depp, Ben Affleck, and Ewan McGregor are pretty typical of straight men with lots of money.

by Anonymousreply 186January 5, 2022 11:06 PM

Leo would have to be the top because Leo has no ass.

by Anonymousreply 187January 5, 2022 11:08 PM

Leo brought his current GF Camilla Morrone to the Oscars two years ago. I’m still puzzled by that. It appears to be his most serious relationship since Gisele, but again, the fact Lukas usually accompanies Leo and Camilla wherever they go raises suspicion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188January 5, 2022 11:11 PM

You can see Lukas' sad ass in "Widows".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189January 5, 2022 11:13 PM

Those boys have tiny feet. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 190January 5, 2022 11:13 PM

I’m surprised people here didn’t already know Leo has no ass lol. It was apparent in Wolf of Wall Street.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191January 5, 2022 11:13 PM

Leo did his best work before he turned 30. Like his hero Brando.

by Anonymousreply 192January 5, 2022 11:15 PM

R191 I’m surprised Leo agreed to film a scene with a candle in his ass. He looks like he’s enjoying it in that picture so maybe he is a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 193January 5, 2022 11:15 PM

Emma Stone had lovely things to say about Leo and she’s over 25.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194January 5, 2022 11:16 PM

Is that candle in his asshole?

by Anonymousreply 195January 5, 2022 11:16 PM

R194 She was very happy to receive her Oscar from him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196January 5, 2022 11:17 PM

R192 Marlon Brando isn’t DiCaprio’s hero. James Dean is.

DEADLINE: What performances stayed with you?

DICAPRIO: I remember being incredibly moved by Jimmy Dean, in East of Eden. There was something so raw and powerful about that performance. His vulnerability…his confusion about his entire history, his identity, his desperation to be loved. That performance just broke my heart.

DEADLINE: You were once going to play him in a movie Michael Mann was going to direct. I recall Michael waiting forever for you to mature into James Dean form, but you had a boyish look forever, and he instead went off and made Heat with De Niro and Al Pacino.

DICAPRIO: I did a screen test with him, I think I was 18. It turned out pretty well. We saw clips of Giant, and then he put me in the back of the car with that cowboy hat. But I was a very young looking kid, even when I was young. He decided to wait a couple of years, but I…looked really young.

by Anonymousreply 197January 5, 2022 11:17 PM

Slightly O/T but in the same vein: after decades of working his fake straight love life, when's the last time anyone heard about Tom Cruise dating a woman?

by Anonymousreply 198January 5, 2022 11:25 PM

R198 I think he gave up on that now that his romantic lead days are over. He is going to be 60 this year after all.

by Anonymousreply 199January 5, 2022 11:27 PM

[quote] Many years ago my partner and i had dinner with Haas's parents. I think this was when Mars Attacks came out or soon after. Lukas's mom told us that he and Leo used to sleep together in the same bed and she was worried they were both gay.

His mother told a same sex couple she was 'worried' he might be gay? That is insulting...

by Anonymousreply 200January 5, 2022 11:32 PM

R200 I’m actually not surprised. A lot of people are OK with gays as long as it’s not in THEIR family. Then it’s a different story.

by Anonymousreply 201January 5, 2022 11:35 PM

A sweet old couple. As comfortable together like a pair of old shoes.

by Anonymousreply 202January 5, 2022 11:36 PM

[quote] He will also have to explain away the "model girlfriends" and that will be unforgivable in the eyes of his female and male straight fans.

Hardly. If and when he ever comes out (as whatever he is) most of those "fans" will be dead and the rest will be too old to care.

by Anonymousreply 203January 5, 2022 11:42 PM

They've been a couple what feels like forever! Lukas has a huge cock and as we all know Leo does not! Leo loves big dicks. Nothing wrong with that.

by Anonymousreply 204January 5, 2022 11:47 PM

I bet Leo and Timothee fucked on the set of DLU.

by Anonymousreply 205January 5, 2022 11:53 PM

R184, it’s possible he may have had a vasectomy.

by Anonymousreply 206January 6, 2022 12:11 AM

Yikes, at R191, it does look like that red candle is stuck in his ass. What the hell? That's Photography 101.

by Anonymousreply 207January 6, 2022 12:12 AM

It seems he wanted kids in the past.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208January 6, 2022 12:13 AM

“Leo rents several apartments in NYC so his movements can't be tracked by paparazzi. I was working on a listing once where the surprise client was Leo, checking out a place down in the west village. It was just me and the other agent and him checking out the the apartment. OH, and a male friend he brought along with him. They were checking out the place as a couple would looking for a new place - "not sure if it has enough closet space," "you can put your so and so over here..." The male friend seemed more than just an advisor. I have no factual information about their relationship. But it would seem that Leo has a close coterie of male friends and maybe he was getting this place for his friend and somewhere for him to crash as well. But their language belied a certain intimacy - not necessarily of a sexual nature, but I wouldn't take it off the table. I would imagine the life of Leo is a sad one much like Tom Cruise at this point. A lot of denial to the point of mental plausibility. He has probably convinced himself that he can never have certain things, or be open.

A straight man his age and with his money in Hollywood would have been through at least one wife by now and have almost grown kids. Yet he has never been part of any serious relationship. He doesn't work that much to the point he can't have a private happy family life. He's my age. He'll be 47 next month, pushing 50. He is way too old to be acting the way he is when it comes to partying around with a pussy posey, Beats Fucking models. That is not happiness. That's escaping your reality in a very destructive way. He's an amazing actor though. One of my favorites.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209January 6, 2022 12:18 AM

Who’s the smoking preggo?

by Anonymousreply 210January 6, 2022 12:32 AM

But you haven't' the money or a man R145! You don't even know what love is.

by Anonymousreply 211January 6, 2022 1:00 AM

[quote]But for most of Leo's roles, he more or less just plays himself.

You mean like when he was playing Arnie in "What's Eating Gilbert Grape", R146?

For an actor his age, I thought his performance was impressive.

by Anonymousreply 212January 6, 2022 1:02 AM

He's a far better actor than Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise COMBINED.

by Anonymousreply 213January 6, 2022 1:32 AM

[quote] straight man his age and with his money in Hollywood would have been through at least one wife by now and have almost grown kids

It threw me for a second in DON’T LOOK UP that his character had adult sons. Then I remembered that Leo is at the age where he could have twenty-something kids.

by Anonymousreply 214January 6, 2022 1:47 AM

Every time I see Leo, I remember that money can compensate for a lot. Including dwindling fame, emotional unavailability, and a shlumpy body

by Anonymousreply 215January 6, 2022 1:49 AM

Can you picture these to bouncing around a bed?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216January 6, 2022 1:53 AM

^ I can picture them fighting over the last piece of pie.

by Anonymousreply 217January 6, 2022 1:54 AM

When Leo first went public with Blake Lively in 2011, Lukas was there too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218January 6, 2022 1:59 AM

It’s just weird.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219January 6, 2022 2:00 AM

Do you think Lukas was mad he couldn’t hold Leo like that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220January 6, 2022 2:01 AM

This former tabloid reporter talks about how she “outted” Leo back in the late ‘90s.

She personally doesn’t think he’s gay, but she thinks there may have been some experimentation.

The whole interview is great, but she starts talking about Leo at 19:55.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221January 6, 2022 2:03 AM

Didn't Leo save Blake with those photos? Wasn't she on the downslide post GG, in Cannes possibly starting to yacht the hard way and he picked her up and got her some paparazzi boost..?

by Anonymousreply 222January 6, 2022 2:04 AM

Speaking of Lukas Haas does anybody know where I can watch Johns?

by Anonymousreply 223January 6, 2022 2:04 AM

R222 I believe so. She was also in the running to play Daisy in The Great Gatsby. I think Leo did her a favor but he was genuinely hurt when she dumped him for Ryan Reynolds.

by Anonymousreply 224January 6, 2022 2:10 AM

They're both Hollywood kids, but Blake does not possess the delicate, aristocratic beauty of a Daisy. She's a FrankenBeauty.

by Anonymousreply 225January 6, 2022 2:15 AM

Are his parents still alive?

by Anonymousreply 226January 6, 2022 2:47 AM

Yes r226

by Anonymousreply 227January 6, 2022 2:49 AM

Lukas' parents, I mean.

by Anonymousreply 228January 6, 2022 3:11 AM

That's weird how Blake kissed Lukas on the lips. I would never kiss my boyfriend's best friend on the lips, and while he's watching too!

by Anonymousreply 229January 6, 2022 3:12 AM

This thread is weird. At least one poster appears desperate to paint DiCaprio as a sad figure. Regardless of whether he and Haas are romantic, they are basically soulmates... What's to look down in that? Nothing, I'd suggest. I haven't seen a DiCaprio movie since TITANIC but I know he's the most untouchable movie star of his generation. He's had a great career. And he has intimates of long standing. Where's the nihilism someone claims is part of the equation?

by Anonymousreply 230January 6, 2022 3:14 AM

[quote]Lukas' parents, I mean.

Yes, both of Lukas' parents are alive.

by Anonymousreply 231January 6, 2022 3:17 AM

Agree r230! Let the two enjoy themselves and stay in love. They've been together longer than lost Hollywood couples. They seem happy together.

by Anonymousreply 232January 6, 2022 3:18 AM

R230 Leo may be successful, but he always looks tense and sad. Has let himself go and doesn’t give a fuck. Compare his interviews in the 2000’s to his interviews today. He’s regressed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233January 6, 2022 3:23 AM

They both have freakishly tiny and shapely girly feet.

by Anonymousreply 234January 6, 2022 3:39 AM

delish 3some!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235January 6, 2022 3:53 AM

What does Lukas look like these days? Anyone got a face shot to share? Leo is not only still handsome but I find him even more speaking in his middle age.

by Anonymousreply 236January 6, 2022 3:56 AM

I think Leo is most like Warren Beatty, who didn't get married until he was 55. That's around the age that Leo will settle down, too.

by Anonymousreply 237January 6, 2022 3:59 AM

Appealing* not speaking ^

by Anonymousreply 238January 6, 2022 3:59 AM

@r235, Hahahahaha!

Love the matching caftans

by Anonymousreply 239January 6, 2022 4:09 AM

[quote] What does Lukas look like these days? Anyone got a face shot to share?

From July. Lukas looks like a tired elf.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240January 6, 2022 4:13 AM

Leo IS a lot like Clooney and Warren Beatty. Even Cary Grant. He dresses classic at awards, in a formal black suit, shiny shoes and slicked back hair. He's never colloquial or trendy. He doesn't lisp or swish or make too many faces. Nothing indicates that he has chosen the gay lifestyle. I think that Leo loves his bruh and always has a woman. He doesn't want kids or convention. He is VERY good friends with Winslet who can't stop marrying and giving birth. They have a deep and abiding love. But increasingly different lives. Leo was for a long time a hard drinker. Some straight dudes don't even know that you can look much BETTER and YOUNGER by doing drugs and going to the gym! Leo knows it, but it's not his style. Alcohol and models are DiCaprio's weakness. He's a serial monogamist though. Something a homosexual can't even pretend to be.

I think Leo is as good an actor as Depp, Bale, Pitt and Cruise. His resume is creative and he never wanted to play the pretty parts - unless the role was great. Like Gatsby or Hughes. His very best work is now and to come. If he ever marries, we'll hear about it a year later. He wouldn't announce if he chose a gay lifestyle either, but I don't think he is afflicted with homosexuality. He's like Clooney and Cary Grant - an iconoclastic man with a movie star face.

by Anonymousreply 241January 6, 2022 4:23 AM

[Quote] he always looks tense and sad.

Let me guess: If only he could meet a woman like you... Fangurls always project that their faves are sad.

by Anonymousreply 242January 6, 2022 4:26 AM

[Quote] I find him even more speaking in his middle age.

Spreading? Spreading in his middle age?

by Anonymousreply 243January 6, 2022 4:27 AM

What the hell is R241’s problem?

by Anonymousreply 244January 6, 2022 4:28 AM

Why does Datalounge talk about this asshole so much?

by Anonymousreply 245January 6, 2022 4:29 AM

I love when people refer to anyone "living with" a person who has more than $100 million and multiple estates on different continents. It's not like sharing a condo with someone where you can hear them using the kitchen or bathroom. You don't share a refrigerator. These properties are huge and have guest houses that are purposely designed to be independent living quarters that don't interfere with the main house.

I worked for one of these types and he/she wanted friends & family to go visit the big island estate just to keep an eye on things and to keep the staff on their toes since this person would go months (and possibly years) without visiting. Wish I had asked if that was open to me.

by Anonymousreply 246January 6, 2022 4:30 AM

Preach, r246

by Anonymousreply 247January 6, 2022 4:33 AM

Not that he couldn't have moved back in, but Lukas moved out of DiCaprio's house years ago.

by Anonymousreply 248January 6, 2022 5:04 AM

DiCaprio only has one house?

by Anonymousreply 249January 6, 2022 5:05 AM

Does Leo financially support Lukas?

by Anonymousreply 250January 6, 2022 5:22 AM

What's understood doesn't need to be explained.

by Anonymousreply 251January 6, 2022 5:28 AM

[quote]Does Leo financially support Lukas?

I just looked at his IMDB page and he only does about 2-3 bit part character roles a year, so I’m guessing yes.

by Anonymousreply 252January 6, 2022 5:39 AM

You think Lukas is paying out of his own pocket, travelling the world with Leo?

by Anonymousreply 253January 6, 2022 5:41 AM

R253 He’s a huge star as far as R250 is concerned!

by Anonymousreply 254January 6, 2022 5:43 AM

Maybe they could remake Witness but with Lukas in the Kelly McGillis role and Leo as Harrison Ford.

by Anonymousreply 255January 6, 2022 5:46 AM

Don’t forget, John Cameron Mitchell accidentally outed Leo when talking about Hollywood and being closeted. Someone posted that in another thread but it’s not that hard to find, I don’t think. So I think that’s pretty convincing evidence to have one celebrity slip and identify another as gay.

Kate Winslet when promoting Ammonite also mentioned that she knows many LGBT people afraid to come out because of their careers and homophobia. She’s also besties with Leo, so where there’s smoke….

But JCM’s slip in the interview is the best piece of evidence that Leo is gay along with Haas following Leo around like a puppy dog.

by Anonymousreply 256January 6, 2022 6:00 AM

This is the John Cameron Mitchell interview. Nobody disagreed with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257January 6, 2022 6:05 AM

Miriam Margolyes did say that she told DiCaprio that she thought he was gay. (He used to turn up on set sometimes in a dress.) He denied it to her face.

by Anonymousreply 258January 6, 2022 6:05 AM

It was Stephen Trask who said it.

by Anonymousreply 259January 6, 2022 6:07 AM

NPH does say that Trask's comment was a misstatement on many levels... so NPH can claim that he contradicted Trask and thus didn't take part in outing DiCaprio.

by Anonymousreply 260January 6, 2022 6:14 AM

[Quote] Sometimes Lukas looks so sexy.

Proof or it didn't happen. He always looks like a heroin addict.

by Anonymousreply 261January 6, 2022 6:19 AM

Tim O'Tay in 20 years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262January 6, 2022 6:51 AM

Don't pretend you don't want a piece of that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263January 6, 2022 6:52 AM

Lukas must be a very charming, entertaining person. He and Leo's personalities must really click. It can't be Lukas's looks.

by Anonymousreply 264January 6, 2022 6:59 AM

Friends are friends. Lifelong friends are hard to find. Lukas and Leo are also gym buddies and when that's tight, we do alright. Someone will still be the star.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265January 6, 2022 7:04 AM

Leo has the classic body type of a long-time alcoholic. Skinny arms and legs and a thick, barrel-shaped torso.

by Anonymousreply 266January 6, 2022 7:07 AM

There are souls mates.

by Anonymousreply 267January 6, 2022 7:10 AM

Most people who aren't fat fat simply gain weight in their midsection. Leo's not special or gasp! an addict because of that.

by Anonymousreply 268January 6, 2022 7:11 AM

R268 Leo’s had a drinking problem for years. He was also smashed in the face with a wine bottle by a model.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269January 6, 2022 7:16 AM

Define problem.

by Anonymousreply 270January 6, 2022 7:17 AM

R270 He used to go clubbing 24/7 and would get drunk off his ass.

by Anonymousreply 271January 6, 2022 7:18 AM

i don't drink, you can't have both🥳

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272January 6, 2022 7:19 AM

[Quote] He used to go clubbing 24/7 and would get drunk off his ass.

AKA Someone's twenties.

by Anonymousreply 273January 6, 2022 7:25 AM

R273 He was still doing it in his 30s and early 30s.

by Anonymousreply 274January 6, 2022 7:26 AM

Early 40s*

by Anonymousreply 275January 6, 2022 7:26 AM

See here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276January 6, 2022 7:29 AM

Leo was real ratchet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277January 6, 2022 7:33 AM

Lol. None of this seems junkie-ish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278January 6, 2022 7:34 AM

Thanks R240 Lukas DOES look like a tired elf 🤣

by Anonymousreply 279January 6, 2022 7:48 AM

That's why "boyish" is not a quality to covet. They look like tired children when they get older.

by Anonymousreply 280January 6, 2022 7:50 AM

R280 Leo is emotionally stunted.

by Anonymousreply 281January 6, 2022 7:51 AM

Why? Because he has no interest in parenthood? Because he doesn't give you the "relationship goals" you seek by "settling down" with that special lady?

by Anonymousreply 282January 6, 2022 7:59 AM

^ Gay or straight Fraus hate single men. They're one less guy they can make miserable

by Anonymousreply 283January 6, 2022 8:06 AM

R28 This is DL there's no need for sources or proofs. If someone says that some celeb is gay, that celeb is gay.

by Anonymousreply 284January 6, 2022 9:00 AM

Well, the writer of Hedwig said it, so...

by Anonymousreply 285January 6, 2022 9:03 AM

R53 So only people with kids have a purpose in life? What a moron. If I was rich like him, I would do exactly the same thing. Party, lounge on the yacht, fuck young models...that's a lot more purposeful life to me, than raising bunch of spoiled brats.

by Anonymousreply 286January 6, 2022 9:03 AM

[Quote] fuck young models...

Apparently not...

by Anonymousreply 287January 6, 2022 9:12 AM

R162 Probably cause he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 288January 6, 2022 9:16 AM

R68 I agree. Having a best friend is so weird.

by Anonymousreply 289January 6, 2022 9:18 AM

R289 That’s not weird. But it weird for a man to accompany his best friend and their girlfriends everywhere they go for 20+ years.

by Anonymousreply 290January 6, 2022 9:26 AM

Especially weird when those two men are in their late 40s and still haven’t settled down.

by Anonymousreply 291January 6, 2022 9:27 AM

R290 Except he doesn't accompany his best friend and their girlfriends everywhere they go, so you are making shit up. Looking at all the articles of Leo and his girlfriends being spotted in public, this guy not only isn't always there, he is almost never there. So, as I said, you are making shit up and presenting it as facts.

by Anonymousreply 292January 6, 2022 9:30 AM

didn't Lucas have a serious injury to his legs decades ago........he narrowly escaped being a paraplegic I seem to remember.............he mentioned it on the tonight show to Johnny Carson if I remember.........?????????

by Anonymousreply 293January 6, 2022 9:33 AM

All this talk of "settling down." Are you all wearing carpet slippers?

by Anonymousreply 294January 6, 2022 9:35 AM

R292

Lukas with Leo and Bar Refaeli

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295January 6, 2022 9:53 AM

R292

Leonardo DiCaprio popped up in Mexico on Wednesday with girlfriend, Victoria's Secret model Erin Heatherton, and his best friend Lukas Haas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296January 6, 2022 9:54 AM

R292 Lukas with Leo and Kelly Rohrbach

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297January 6, 2022 9:55 AM

R292 Lukas with Leo and Blake Lively

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298January 6, 2022 9:57 AM

R292 Lukas with Leo and Nina Adgal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299January 6, 2022 9:57 AM

What do you expect? Trask said that those girlfriends are set up. The relationship with Haas is real.

by Anonymousreply 300January 6, 2022 9:57 AM

R292 Lukas with Leo and Toni Garnn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301January 6, 2022 9:58 AM

R292 Lukas with Leo and Camila Morrone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302January 6, 2022 9:59 AM

No matter what Lukas is always there!!! It’s like Cary Grant and Randolph Scott.

by Anonymousreply 303January 6, 2022 10:00 AM

But Randy Scott had to pay for himself.

by Anonymousreply 304January 6, 2022 10:01 AM

When you think about it, Lukas looks a lot like Leonardo’s “Growing Pains” costar Jeremy Miller.

by Anonymousreply 305January 6, 2022 10:16 AM

Wow, he hung with Leo and his ex girlfriends seven out of thousands times they hung out together. That settles it then, they must be a gay couple.

by Anonymousreply 306January 6, 2022 10:20 AM

His mother climbed even higher facades. Meanwhile, the connection between Leonardo DiCaprio and the Haas family has existed for a little eternity. "He is the best friend of my dear grandson Luke," says the old lady. The two would have been inseparable since their youth, and now live in different living areas, but in a common house.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307January 6, 2022 10:24 AM

Maybe they're stuck in a blood-brothers pact that detoriated. Thirteen year olds are way too young to enter into binding contracts

by Anonymousreply 308January 6, 2022 10:24 AM

R306 you are a real naive moron. How are you sure the model girlfriends are around him when the paparazzi aren't taking his pictures. I am a straight woman even I can tell that Leo is a closeted gay man. Lucas is the love of his life.

by Anonymousreply 309January 6, 2022 10:26 AM

Leo is bisexual. He’s had sex with too many women to be 100% gay.

by Anonymousreply 310January 6, 2022 10:30 AM

And never had an oops baby?

by Anonymousreply 311January 6, 2022 10:31 AM

R310 who are the women and I don't want you replying by stating the hired model beards.

by Anonymousreply 312January 6, 2022 10:36 AM

Aretha Wilson

by Anonymousreply 313January 6, 2022 10:36 AM

R312 If he’s never slept with women then where did all those stories about Leo vaping and wearing headphones during sex come from?

by Anonymousreply 314January 6, 2022 10:38 AM

Headphones? I know gay men can't stand female (porn) screamers but that seems a bit much.

by Anonymousreply 315January 6, 2022 10:41 AM

R314 I don't classify that as actual sex. He needs to pretend he wants sex with them to create his straight male public image. He knows they will blab eventually. He is engaging in sex with them like most closeted gay men before they come out.

by Anonymousreply 316January 6, 2022 10:43 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317January 6, 2022 10:44 AM

And Joanna Lumley.

by Anonymousreply 318January 6, 2022 10:48 AM

Leo and Rihanna were definitely hooking up too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319January 6, 2022 10:49 AM

R317 the key word is "rumor". You type like a frau who reads people magazine.

by Anonymousreply 320January 6, 2022 10:49 AM

Rihanna is not the one to play with... Remember when she outed Cristiano Ronaldo?

by Anonymousreply 321January 6, 2022 10:50 AM

R320 Believe what you want. They had tons of sexual chemistry in that movie. Leo was literally spotted leaving Margot’s apartment the next morning.

by Anonymousreply 322January 6, 2022 10:51 AM

Zac Efron was spotted leaving Michelle Rodriguez' house too. I think you're on to something.

by Anonymousreply 323January 6, 2022 10:53 AM

R322 allegedly spotted. You know like the tabloid states to avoid printing a rumor as truth. It has been finally established that you are a frau obsessed weirdo but the good thing is that you are outnumbered in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 324January 6, 2022 10:54 AM

R323 Speaking of Zac…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325January 6, 2022 10:55 AM

Zac also sexed Mel B.

by Anonymousreply 326January 6, 2022 10:55 AM

I think Leo is part source of Zac's depression. He thinks that he should be DiCaprio but he lacks the acting chops. Like Henry Cavill, Zac tries to improve himself by focusing on externals (body building, cosmetic surgery, hair transplants) because he knows he can't go the DiCaprio route and let the looks go because the acting won't sustain his status.

by Anonymousreply 327January 6, 2022 10:57 AM

Efron's new movie also plays like a project DiCaprio rejected.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328January 6, 2022 10:58 AM

Has Zac ever vacationed with DiCaprio?

by Anonymousreply 329January 6, 2022 10:59 AM

Or rode bikes together?

by Anonymousreply 330January 6, 2022 11:00 AM

R309 Being called that by a delusional moron like yourself, is a compliment. So thank you.

by Anonymousreply 331January 6, 2022 11:17 AM

Damn, there are some whiny fuckers in the comments of r257.

by Anonymousreply 332January 6, 2022 12:36 PM

Lukas is horse-hung.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333January 6, 2022 12:43 PM

Whose hand is on his shoulder?

by Anonymousreply 334January 6, 2022 12:49 PM

at r278, Wow. Talk about White Man's Overbite Dancing to Romper Room music.

Anyway, what r230 said.

And, r233, except you, apparently, human beings age, mature, and, during that process, behaviors and beliefs evolve. When I look back, a couple of decades, to how I behaved and what I stupidly thought back then, I laugh at myself and shake my head.

Again, r230 is on to something.

This thread is both enjoyable as a sheer, simple exercise in gossip, but there is a more than a tinge of weird effort to have Di Caprio somehow stunted because he's not partnered, lacks children, and dear me! he can't be gay!

Hell, do you know how many people, men, women, trans, binary, straight, gay, bi, what-have-you, wish to hell they had not saddled themselves with conventional trappings of family life? Many, many.

I wouldn't trade my life for anybody else's.

But if I had to, first on my list would be Di Caprio's. Wealthy, single, childless, nobody else he has to answer to.

And I'm not saying their isn't something to be said for a mutually beneficial partnership where the two WANT and value being accountable to each other. There is.

But it's not for everybody and that's not a matter for me or anybody else to scold and shake their finger at. There are certainly some strange attitudes on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 335January 6, 2022 12:59 PM

Leo needs Jesus Christ to save him before it's too late.

by Anonymousreply 336January 6, 2022 1:01 PM

Really, Lukas Haas' life should be first on your list. All the trappings without the crazy fan types.

by Anonymousreply 337January 6, 2022 1:05 PM

Good point, r337!

by Anonymousreply 338January 6, 2022 1:15 PM

All of his preaching about saving the environment and being green only to travel with private airplanes and lounge on a fuel guzzling yachts.

by Anonymousreply 339January 6, 2022 3:09 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340January 6, 2022 6:29 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341January 6, 2022 6:30 PM

People usually shop the Victoria's Secret catalog for lingerie but Leo shops it for beards.

by Anonymousreply 342January 6, 2022 6:55 PM

The booze and cigarettes and greasy hair. White boys who skip leg day. And every other day at the gym. He's not attractive, but Leo is a playboy in my mind. Not some smooth great lover - just a party boy with serious talent and he's seems kind of sweet and laid back. Ladies like him and sometimes he enjoys some men on the side. A little orgy back in the day. Too bad all the quality models prefer to have sex or at least get married. Leo is generous to his women and male friends and that's always attractive. Clooney was that way too.

by Anonymousreply 343January 6, 2022 7:08 PM

What woman would tolerate her boyfriend's buddy hanging out with them everywhere they go?

by Anonymousreply 344January 6, 2022 7:18 PM

...a woman who wants a gay man to pay for everything and make her famous

by Anonymousreply 345January 6, 2022 7:33 PM

Most women hate their boyfriend's buddies and don't want them around.

by Anonymousreply 346January 6, 2022 7:38 PM

R346 You sound like a real expert on women. Tell us more, great one.

by Anonymousreply 347January 6, 2022 7:41 PM

Comment from LSA:

I’m not buying the model gf’s anymore. Here’s a series of new pics of them on the beach. A bunch of staged photos between Leo and the gf and afterwards, you see them on opposite sides of the boat ignoring each other. Too many staged pics for me.

by Anonymousreply 348January 6, 2022 7:46 PM

The staged photo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349January 6, 2022 7:46 PM

Afterwards

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350January 6, 2022 7:47 PM

Another comment:

i know someone who was at Leo's house for work and Lukas was LIVING THERE!!!!! you legit cant find one real estate listing for Lucas ANYWHERE.......

and its hysterical that they are called a pussyposse LMAO

by Anonymousreply 351January 6, 2022 7:48 PM

r347 I forget that many DLers have no knowledge of straight people and their relationships.

by Anonymousreply 352January 6, 2022 7:50 PM

If you are in the limelight it’s nice to have trusted friends. They looked very relaxed in the picture. It’s too bad they don’t have any privacy.

by Anonymousreply 353January 6, 2022 7:52 PM

[quote]If you are in the limelight it’s nice to have trusted friends.

Who you fuck.

[quote]They looked very relaxed in the picture.

Because they're fucking.

[quote]It’s too bad they don’t have any privacy.

They do when they fuck.

by Anonymousreply 354January 6, 2022 8:01 PM

The rumour was that this was the result of a freaky S/M-accident involving Michael Stipe and/or an heroin overdose R293.

by Anonymousreply 355January 6, 2022 8:10 PM

I didn't realize Leo was that hairy. Yum.

by Anonymousreply 356January 6, 2022 8:13 PM

R348 They believe every single male celebrity is gay, on LSA. Not just celebrity, they think most men are gay, over there. So, not really a reliable source.

by Anonymousreply 357January 6, 2022 9:03 PM

R357 neither are you frau. LSA don't believe most celeb men are gay. I have visited that site and it reads sometimes like people magazine.

by Anonymousreply 358January 6, 2022 10:00 PM

Has Lukas ever brought a date along on one of these trips? I wonder if he gets bored watching Leo hang out with his beautiful model girlfriends, meanwhile, Lukas is all by himself....

by Anonymousreply 359January 6, 2022 10:15 PM

R359 keep telling yourself that. It feels like you keep talking to yourself and most people seem to disagree with your frau theories.

by Anonymousreply 360January 6, 2022 10:21 PM

R358 Well, if you go there often and you miss threads like this, which are trending every other day, then you are a complete moron.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361January 6, 2022 10:30 PM

People in the comments really believe the 21-25 year old only pussyhound aging playboy Leo. Someone needs to expose the truth about Leo and Lukas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362January 6, 2022 10:36 PM

Isn't LSA a forum for straight black women who have an axe to grind with the entire world? Why is that relevant to a forum like DL? I see LSA mentioned here and have no idea why it has any currency on a forum populated by mostly middle-aged white gay men.

by Anonymousreply 363January 7, 2022 12:08 AM

R363 I agree DL’s obsession with LSA is weird for the reasons you stated, but I only brought it up because it’s one of the few places on the Internet besides here that believes Leo is closeted and in a relationship with Lukas.

by Anonymousreply 365January 7, 2022 12:14 AM

r364 is the "ancient white fags" troll, a mentally ill piece of trash who unfortunately plagues DL with his insanity. Muriel really needs to red tag him and his multiple accounts or ban him entirely.

by Anonymousreply 366January 7, 2022 12:14 AM

[quote]4 Has Lukas ever brought a date along on one of these trips? I wonder if he gets bored watching Leo hang out with his beautiful model girlfriends, meanwhile, Lukas is all by himself

I've never thought about that. Lukas is always stag.

by Anonymousreply 367January 7, 2022 1:51 AM

What's with this obese housecow in this thread obsessing over how Leo could never be gay?

by Anonymousreply 368January 7, 2022 2:01 AM

r366, it's back because RPDA starts tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 369January 7, 2022 2:02 AM

What's RPDA?

by Anonymousreply 370January 7, 2022 2:05 AM

I think Leo is straight and not even bi-curious. He's not interested in having kids and is still living like he's in his late twenties.

by Anonymousreply 371January 7, 2022 2:06 AM

R371 Good for you.

by Anonymousreply 372January 7, 2022 2:09 AM

RPDA = Rupaul's Drag Race

by Anonymousreply 373January 7, 2022 2:10 AM

R371 you are mentally unstable because you are the only one that agrees with yourself. Every one else disagrees with you and think you are a loon trolling. Take your meds frau.

by Anonymousreply 374January 7, 2022 2:24 AM

Why are straight women always coming onto a gay website to argue with us about who is and isn’t straight?

by Anonymousreply 375January 7, 2022 2:27 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376January 7, 2022 2:37 AM

He won't come out because it could hurt his "brand." Also, he's pretended to be straight for decades and it would not look good, he'd look like a fraud.

by Anonymousreply 377January 7, 2022 2:43 AM

R376 After these photos were over, Leo sat next to Lukas on the boat, not Camila. These staged photos with Camila are making Leo look worse and worse, his dad bod contrasted with her perfect body. The photos with Lukas are much better in comparison.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378January 7, 2022 2:45 AM

R372 Why do you think anyone cares what you have to say?

by Anonymousreply 379January 7, 2022 2:47 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380January 7, 2022 2:54 AM

R366 and R369 and R373 is the very sickest poster on DL. He has multiple accounts and dominates threads by agreeing with himself and cutting down more sane contributors. He posts hundreds of times on one thread. Sick old man. Obsessed with all ugly white boys being gay. He's a perverted old fruitcup.

Datalounge is well aware of this menace. He is also one of the most vile and RACIST old white FAGS to inhabit this site. A virulent misogynist and toxic RACIST. F&F it. Show him no mercy. Check out his posting history and watch how quickly he responds to his own posts from his puppet accounts. Old man hasn't enough imagination to create separate voices or online characters - he just immediately agrees with his previous posts - within seconds! A very sad person. But dangerous to this site.

We must get rid of it, again. I'll pray for his healing AFTER he's GONE. It's a Sick OLD white RACIST ancient male F@G. A diaper full of hate.

by Anonymousreply 381January 7, 2022 3:00 AM

R376

More comments from the new Daily Mail 'damage control' article:

[quote]Not pictured: Lukas Haas, because Leo is TOTALLY a straight alpha male!

[quote]Yesterday pictured in a quiet moment with longtime boyfriend on the yacht.... Today to make himself look macho and hide his true self, set up pictures with his contract fake, young girlfriend.

[quote]Curious timing for the uncharacteristic PDA. Funny how that works after the photos of him with his long time "pal".

[quote]He isnt fooling anyone. We have seen the ocean pictures before. They make sure to kiss and look around for the camera. Everyone knows Leo is in the c/loset and the girlfriends are simply contracted. We are begging them to stop this at this point. Its 2022. Leo has been doing this stuff for 25+ years.

by Anonymousreply 382January 7, 2022 3:13 AM

I actually looked for an LSA thread on this via a search engine and there was one but when the link was clicked, the thread had been nuked or put behind a login request. Why would that be the case?

LSA is a sister site of DL in many ways. The biases are often the same, though sometimes flipped.

by Anonymousreply 383January 7, 2022 3:13 AM

R383. The Leo fangurls got the thread banned on LSA. They don't want anyone to destroy their illusion of Leo in their minds. He is hetero to most of the low IQ black women on LSA.

by Anonymousreply 384January 7, 2022 3:18 AM

R384 Lies. LSA hates Leo for the most part.

by Anonymousreply 385January 7, 2022 3:19 AM

R383 That thread is only available to members of a group on LSA. Here are some comments from the thread:

“Lukas really lucked out: did a few acting roles is the 90s, hooked up with Leo and he's been posted up in Leo's place ever since. He does a small role every other year to get out of the house but he's basically Leo's kept husband.”

“Lucas is the bish. Their tea was spilled on here a long time ago.

I’m actually glad they were able to find comfort and solace with each other instead of continuing down the path of the filth that turned them out.

Lucas need to hit the gym and start a detox. Leo needs to stop the fukshyt and just be out already. Everyone knows he was surrounded by pedophiles. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out how he developed his preference.

He’s a great actor who’s respected and received awards for his work. It’s time to embrace his truth and be free. He’s earned the right IMO. Anyone who can survive the horrors he’s probably endured, deserves some semblance of peace and contentment. Many don’t make it out intact.”

“They've been together for like 25 years now. lol I laugh when people actually believe Leo is this serial womanizer. Smoke and mirrors.”

by Anonymousreply 386January 7, 2022 3:21 AM

It’s seriously time for him to just come out. His heartthrob days are long gone and he’s never going to be a romantic lead again and most people already know. He has the Oscar he wanted so desperately, so he may as well find happiness in living his truth by now.

by Anonymousreply 387January 7, 2022 3:25 AM

[quote]Everyone knows he was surrounded by pedophiles. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out how he developed his preference.

JFC. Is this how a lot of black people still think re: homosexuality?

by Anonymousreply 388January 7, 2022 3:25 AM

R388 They we’re clearly referring to his preference for 20 year old women.

by Anonymousreply 389January 7, 2022 3:27 AM

That's weird. Because there's a Leo Appreciation thread and there's Lukas speculation on one of the last pages. No one took the bait, though. I think the Madden Stan thread is more queer, though they show little interest in Froy.

by Anonymousreply 390January 7, 2022 3:31 AM

Most gay men are not pedophiles. But they do chase and indoctrinate anyone they can. I don't know a single gay guy who wasn't turned out by some older gay dude when he was still a questioning teen.

The opinion has nothing to do with race. Facts are facts. Gay men prey on anyone they find attractive. Especially the homelier gays from small towns, Like R388. They would never get it otherwise.

Horny boys can have sex when they choose. But there's always some older gay dude at the mall or basketball court following them too close.

by Anonymousreply 391January 7, 2022 3:31 AM

[Quote] Everyone knows he was surrounded by pedophiles. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out how he developed his preference.

Where's a thunderbolt when you need one...

by Anonymousreply 392January 7, 2022 3:32 AM

R387 Leo won’t jeopardize his bro audience by coming out.

by Anonymousreply 393January 7, 2022 3:33 AM

[Quote] But they do chase and indoctrinate anyone they can. I don't know a single gay guy who wasn't turned out by some older gay dude when he was still a questioning teen.

Oh, fuck off. I wasn't. And is it any surprise that gay teens who receive no support end up seeking out older men on apps etc.? Thankfully, that seems to be less of a thing now.

by Anonymousreply 394January 7, 2022 3:33 AM

[Quote] Gay men prey on anyone they find attractive.

Your trolling is pathetic. "Indoctrinate," "prey" etc. Go get laid, you shitbag.

by Anonymousreply 395January 7, 2022 3:34 AM

R392 I read the entire thread and many comments were calling Leo out for dating young women. Leo is clowned all over the internet for his dating preferences. That’s what they meant. Leo was surrounded by pedophiles as a child/teen actor which caused him to be emotionally stunted. It’s why he’s not capable of having a long term relationship with a woman his own age.

by Anonymousreply 396January 7, 2022 3:34 AM

[Quote] JFC. Is this how a lot of black people still think re: homosexuality?

The ladies of LSA salivate at males being victims of sexual abuse. The Black Church has a lot to answer for. "Turned out" is a favorite phrase on that site.

by Anonymousreply 397January 7, 2022 3:35 AM

What has pedophilia got to do with DiCaprio dating women in their early to mid twenties? I know posters on LSA can seem retarded but that's too much of a reach...

by Anonymousreply 398January 7, 2022 3:36 AM

There is a word for people who believe negative generalizations about whole groups of people. We call them bigots.

by Anonymousreply 399January 7, 2022 3:37 AM

[Quote] I read the entire thread and many comments were calling Leo out for dating young women. Leo is clowned all over the internet for his dating preferences. That’s what they meant. Leo was surrounded by pedophiles as a child/teen actor which caused him to be emotionally stunted. It’s why he’s not capable of having a long term relationship with a woman his own age.

Oh, please. LSA loves drive by homophobia. If a black man dates a white woman, he's "gay."

by Anonymousreply 400January 7, 2022 3:37 AM

Why does DL hate LSA so much but not ONTD?

by Anonymousreply 401January 7, 2022 3:38 AM

It's Lukas's job to bathe Leo after he's been with one of his female lovers. He puts Leo in the bathtub or shower and wipes him down with a washcloth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402January 7, 2022 3:39 AM

[Quote] Why does DL hate LSA so much but not ONTD?

DL and LSA have similar age demographics. ONTD and ATRL are much more teenage in their outlook.

by Anonymousreply 403January 7, 2022 3:43 AM

Spindly Lukas lifting tubby Leo into a bath?

by Anonymousreply 404January 7, 2022 3:44 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405January 7, 2022 3:50 AM

r391 is also the ancient white fags troll. Something needs to be done about this piece of human garbage.

by Anonymousreply 406January 7, 2022 3:53 AM

Leo and Lukas have been joined at the hip for years, but for some reason this particular instance has a lot of people talking.

by Anonymousreply 407January 7, 2022 3:55 AM

R405 Is that Lukas sitting next to Leo?

by Anonymousreply 408January 7, 2022 3:58 AM

^^Yes

by Anonymousreply 409January 7, 2022 3:59 AM

[Quote] Leo and Lukas have been joined at the hip for years, but for some reason this particular instance has a lot of people talking.

The best rated comments on the DM article are about Leo being a climate hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 410January 7, 2022 4:17 AM

R410 That’s because all the comments about Leo being gay and Leo and Lukas being a couple were removed.

by Anonymousreply 411January 7, 2022 4:19 AM

No, there are still some comments there. But perhaps they'll be removed too. I'm not keeping track.

by Anonymousreply 412January 7, 2022 4:22 AM

[Quote] Tenzie, Montreal, 2 days ago Two confirmed bachelors.

Only 140 up votes. People see what they want to see.

by Anonymousreply 413January 7, 2022 4:25 AM

KarrieBec, Fleet, United Kingdom, 2 days ago Hmmmmmmm. So my post about these two's lovin' relationship was removed. Tells me something.

This comment has 53 upvotes.

by Anonymousreply 414January 7, 2022 4:28 AM

Is R406 an old gay peodophile? He seems panicked. He has so many hateful posts - pointing fingers at others. I think he's got some problems. Nothing we can't handle.💪🏾

by Anonymousreply 415January 7, 2022 4:41 AM

r381 = r391.

Put the two together and read between the lines. She's from LSA, btw.

by Anonymousreply 416January 7, 2022 4:42 AM

When you read r381 / r391 troll posts her finger pointing in her them are actually about HER. She's projecting 100%.

by Anonymousreply 417January 7, 2022 4:46 AM

[Quote] her finger pointing in her them

*In them.

by Anonymousreply 418January 7, 2022 4:51 AM

The AWF Troll is not a woman. Muriel needs to take care of him, though.

by Anonymousreply 419January 7, 2022 5:02 AM

They may be homosexual but they certainly aren't gay

by Anonymousreply 421January 7, 2022 5:09 AM

What r 420?

by Anonymousreply 422January 7, 2022 5:21 AM

[Quote] The AWF Troll is not a woman. Muriel needs to take care of him, though.

I KNOW. She just hates being called it for some reason so I know it bugs her. Fuck her homophobic racist fat ass.

by Anonymousreply 423January 7, 2022 5:23 AM

One of Lukas' brothers is quite handsome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424January 7, 2022 8:23 AM

Those LSA ladies... but this post is actually interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425January 7, 2022 9:08 AM

R375 Yes, anyone who doesn't agree with DL's delusions is automatically a straight woman. You are a complete idiot.

by Anonymousreply 426January 7, 2022 9:16 AM

I had no idea Lukas had a pin up period.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427January 7, 2022 9:17 AM

R426 You stupid dumb cunt. Go finger yourself while staring at you Titanic poster.

by Anonymousreply 428January 7, 2022 9:26 AM

R428 I don't know what that means, you deluded fuck.

by Anonymousreply 429January 7, 2022 11:51 AM

My name is Leonardo. And I am funky.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430January 7, 2022 12:07 PM

Kiss my ring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431January 7, 2022 12:24 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432January 7, 2022 12:51 PM

Breast augmentation?

by Anonymousreply 433January 7, 2022 12:54 PM

I think so, R433.

by Anonymousreply 434January 7, 2022 1:01 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435January 7, 2022 1:04 PM

The lips have definitely been filled.

by Anonymousreply 436January 7, 2022 1:22 PM

Leo's lips on Lukas's fat cock?

by Anonymousreply 437January 7, 2022 1:33 PM

This fish is supposed to be a model?

If THAT's a model, I'm a model, too.

by Anonymousreply 438January 7, 2022 2:58 PM

[quote]Im a contemporary of Leo,Chris and Lukas. I also was a teen actor in the 1990's and i can honestly tell you that Lukas is gay because i made out with him back in 1998 at a house party in the Hollywood hills. Ive met Leo twice and do see him around at functions but ive never known him personally other than a brief/quick "hello, hi, how you doing, thanks, good bye". i can only give you my opinion- which is that hes probably bisexual and by that i mean a bisexual gay. Just the same as a guy says they are versatile gay or versatile bottom. He probably doesnt hate women but prefers and is more attracted to guys. One guy that sure must know is Seth Green.

[quote]The Gisselle thing he had going on was purely a business arrangement that was beneficial to both of them. It is more accepted if you are bisexual than say gay or lesbian. Yes even in this industry that is suppose to be so open and nurturing towards their gay hairstylists and make-up artists.

by Anonymousreply 439January 7, 2022 3:39 PM

[quote]My boyfriend, who is clueless about celebrity culture, was in a movie theater in Manhattan. Right before the movie starts, a group of grungy gay-looking hipster guys walk in and take seats right near him. My bf said he listened to them talk and all were total queens. Like high high femme. At one point one of them took their hat and sunglasses off - lo and behold it was Leo D. He said he almost couldn't believe it. When I was skeptical about his account he replied adamantly "Look, I KNOW gay when I see it and hear it. And that guy is GAY. They all were."

by Anonymousreply 440January 7, 2022 3:39 PM

Pretty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441January 7, 2022 4:04 PM

Has he ever worked with La Chapelle since?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442January 7, 2022 4:05 PM

R441. Hired beard. Lucas can't afford Leo high quality models so he settles for the party girls.

by Anonymousreply 443January 7, 2022 4:15 PM

[Quote] "Politics!"

[Quote] "Excuse me!"

They do actually sound like a couple o' queens here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444January 7, 2022 4:38 PM

[quote]One of Lukas' brothers is quite handsome.

Simon is definitely the best looking Haas.

Simon with his partner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445January 7, 2022 10:14 PM

^ yummy

by Anonymousreply 446January 7, 2022 11:47 PM

if I were as rich as Leo and my closest friend wasn’t successful I’d support them and take them around the world with me but it seems almost like Lukas Haas doesn’t have his own life. Also bringing him around dates is odd. He seems like a third wheel in many situations.

by Anonymousreply 447January 8, 2022 5:37 AM

R447 What are you not understanding? Leo IS his life and it’s the beard that’s the third wheel.

by Anonymousreply 448January 8, 2022 8:24 AM

Haas has continued to work, though. And not just in Leo projects.

by Anonymousreply 449January 8, 2022 8:27 AM

[quote]Haas has continued to work, though. And not just in Leo projects.

Yes, doing bit parts in projects nobody cares about.

by Anonymousreply 450January 8, 2022 8:35 AM

Interesting read

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451January 8, 2022 8:44 AM

[Quote] Yes, doing bit parts in projects nobody cares about.

Most people do work nobody cares about.

by Anonymousreply 452January 8, 2022 8:50 AM

At some point you’d think Lukas would get tired of following Leo everywhere he goes like a puppy. The fact he’s never settled down or had children is telling. Lukas’ grandma confirmed he lives with Leo. How have Leo and Lukas been able to hide in plain sight all these years?

by Anonymousreply 453January 8, 2022 8:55 AM

Does Leo pound Lukas’ bussy every night?

by Anonymousreply 454January 8, 2022 8:56 AM

Cute couple

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455January 8, 2022 9:01 AM

Maybe a long time since they fucked much. And Maybe they were versatile.

by Anonymousreply 456January 8, 2022 9:03 AM

You'd think Lukas would get tired of getting flewed out? Why? He doesn't even have to get shat on.

by Anonymousreply 457January 8, 2022 9:20 AM

She actually looks like someone Leo might date. The boys like 'em tall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458January 8, 2022 9:21 AM

Haas has continued to work, though. And not just in Leo's pants.

Fixed it for you, R449.

by Anonymousreply 459January 8, 2022 9:47 AM

Bless your heart if you think those two (still) have sex.

by Anonymousreply 460January 8, 2022 9:51 AM

Bless your heart if you think Leo and Camila have sex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461January 8, 2022 9:53 AM

Well, she gets busy while he sits back with headphones on and a blunt in hand...

by Anonymousreply 462January 8, 2022 10:08 AM

He had a rare Cameroonian tree named after him.

I mean, he flies around the world on a private jet (which is antithetical to leaving a small environmental footprint), but he also uses his widely heard voice to raise attention for good causes.

Ah, the human condition. So full of contradictions. Never simple.

by Anonymousreply 463January 8, 2022 10:09 AM

I think it's quite simple: "I'm a celebrity, I must have a cause!"

by Anonymousreply 464January 8, 2022 10:10 AM

R463 Are you Cinesnatch from AwardsWatch?

by Anonymousreply 465January 8, 2022 10:21 AM

R465, yes.

by Anonymousreply 466January 8, 2022 10:32 AM

R461 Why wouldn't they have sex?

by Anonymousreply 467January 8, 2022 10:35 AM

Because Leo don't want nothing to do with birthin no babies.

by Anonymousreply 468January 8, 2022 10:40 AM

R467 They have little to no chemistry, understandably so. I also can’t imagine Camila is eager to jump into bed with Leo and his beer belly. Leo also doesn’t strike me as a very sexual person nowadays. There’s been rumors that he has trouble maintaining erections going back to the Bar Refaeli days.

by Anonymousreply 469January 8, 2022 10:46 AM

The story that he sang "Waterfalls" to a rock cougar... It's one way to get out of sex, I'll give him that.

"Three letters took him to his final resting place"... Yeah, I'd lose my interest too.

by Anonymousreply 470January 8, 2022 10:53 AM

[quote] There’s been rumors that he has trouble maintaining erections

Now it's getting interesting ... tell us more, please. I've never heard that rumour before.

by Anonymousreply 471January 8, 2022 11:26 AM

R471 I wish I could find it, but there was a blind item on Lainey’s site from years ago that was obviously about Bar and Leo, and how Leo had trouble getting it up for her. I also found this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472January 8, 2022 11:38 AM

R469 You are judging they have no chemistry based on the few pics you saw online? Also, many people in relationships don't have much chemistry. Doesn't stop them from fucking. And if you think she wouldn't fuck him because of a beer belly, then I guess 99% of women don't fuck their boyfriends and husbands.

by Anonymousreply 473January 8, 2022 11:39 AM

Look up some of the Leo threads on LSA. It's discussed there.

by Anonymousreply 474January 8, 2022 11:41 AM

R472, R474, LOL thx!

by Anonymousreply 475January 8, 2022 11:42 AM

Speaking of Bar:

During Bar Refaeli's trial for tax evasion, it was pretty much confirmed that her relationship with Leo D. was a sham, and that much of what was reported about them at the time was planted by her mother and manager to make it seem like Bar was primarily living in the US - when in fact she was spending huge chunks of the year in her native Israel. DiCaprio himself declined to testify , instead having his FATHER (!) submit a written affidavit confirming his son was in a relationship and living with Bar at the time.

However, Western media refused to touch this aspect of the story - you had to go to (English speaking) Isreaeli newspapers for all the telling little details - and the story quickly went away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476January 8, 2022 11:44 AM

You can see Leo’s manhood in The Wolf of Wall Street for a split second, in the scene where he and Margot Robbie’s character stop having sex and she tells him she wants a divorce. It looked big to me.

by Anonymousreply 477January 8, 2022 11:45 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478January 8, 2022 11:46 AM

Nothing says fit like b cup titties and a bear belly....

by Anonymousreply 479January 8, 2022 11:51 AM

Are you dating a girl

_[coyly] _I am seeing my friends, yes.

But you've never dated a girl

I have dated a girl. I have, plenty of times!

You're not much in the tabloids anymore. Have you noticed that

[whispers in mock terror] Don't say that too loud!

And by the way, what strip joint are we going to later on

Actually, I'm not in the tabloids anymore. I am sometimes, but I've watched the culture change. I'm old hat. And I love it. You know what it is with me This is something I'd like to clarify. I've heard people say, "Because you hide, it makes you seem ungrateful." The mere fact that these—I'll use the word_ piles_—are earning money from exploiting my image is the only reason I hide myself or am not a photo-friendly person. I do not like the way they conduct themselves. I think they're disrespectful and dangerous. The reason I don't pose or smile or that I seem mad is that I don't want them to make a living off my private life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480January 8, 2022 12:57 PM

" Leo had trouble getting it up for her."

I have the same problem, but only with girls

by Anonymousreply 481January 8, 2022 1:13 PM

Leo's father looks like Cruella De Vil...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482January 8, 2022 1:15 PM

"You can see Leo’s manhood in The Wolf of Wall Street for a split second"

Good luck finding it, Leo has a good "scrub team"

by Anonymousreply 483January 8, 2022 1:18 PM

Can you imagine the writers at the DM, giggling at how much gay innuendo they could put in the article before they got into lawsuit territory ("okay, how about this, 'Leo is starring at his longtime companion like he's a plate of french fries!' BAWWW!").

I don't really care what or who Leo does, but for a (relatively) young guy with the world by the tail, he certainly does look sorry. Clooney is looking haggard & hassled these days, but back in his Lake Como days, he looked like some sort of demi-god come to earth.

I'd like to see the Below Deck episode for *that* cruise

by Anonymousreply 484January 8, 2022 1:31 PM

*he looks sour*, not sorry (geez!)

by Anonymousreply 485January 8, 2022 1:32 PM

r451 thanks for posting that, it's a great summary of all this fuckery that goes on in Hollywood with closeted actors.

by Anonymousreply 486January 8, 2022 3:24 PM

Yes, that is a very interesting read at R451; aside from his PR antics, I noticed that during the press for "Once Upon A Time..." he seemed BORED. Like he could barely bring himself to fake caring about all this shit, even though he had Brad & Margot who seemed pretty good at hamming up. I think he's a very unhappy guy

by Anonymousreply 487January 8, 2022 4:03 PM

How silly. Someone who doesn't enjoy publicity must be an unhappy person?

by Anonymousreply 488January 8, 2022 4:05 PM

I know several gay men who remained extremely close friends with their ex after they stopped being a romantic couple. I think that's now the case with Leo and Lukas. I think they used to be romantically involved, but are now just best friends.

by Anonymousreply 489January 8, 2022 4:23 PM

You guys are talking like Leo is near death. Ok, he can't get it up for girls, he probably is no longer having sex with Lukas... Who the fuck is he fucking then?

by Anonymousreply 490January 8, 2022 4:36 PM

He so gross

by Anonymousreply 491January 8, 2022 4:37 PM

[Quote] Who the fuck is he fucking then?

He's deepthroating a subway sandwich as I type.

by Anonymousreply 492January 8, 2022 4:43 PM

^ He's out of shape, but at his age that doesn't really effect the hornies, so who is he fucking?

by Anonymousreply 493January 8, 2022 4:49 PM

I think Leo is bi. He couldn’t hide his attraction to this female interviewer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494January 8, 2022 6:31 PM

R487 ^^ Watch this interview. His personality was completely different years ago.

by Anonymousreply 495January 8, 2022 6:32 PM

R476, the thread you linked to had nothing to do with your post.

by Anonymousreply 496January 8, 2022 6:40 PM

R496 It’s a comment from that thread.

by Anonymousreply 497January 8, 2022 6:44 PM

Leo looked like he enjoyed being sexually assaulted by this prankster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498January 8, 2022 9:03 PM

R498 he must be bi or straight because he liked crotch pranking. The dumb posts just keep coming.

by Anonymousreply 499January 8, 2022 9:07 PM

R499 Stay mad.

by Anonymousreply 500January 8, 2022 9:08 PM

Lukas was cute as the Amish boy in Witness but what is cute when you are young is awkward as an adult. Looks like now he gets most of his acting gigs through Leo (Inception, The Revenant)

by Anonymousreply 501January 8, 2022 9:23 PM

[quote]Looks like now he gets most of his acting gigs through Leo (Inception, The Revenant)

And Red Riding Hood (2011), which was produced by Leo's production company.

by Anonymousreply 502January 8, 2022 10:32 PM

Was “First Man” tied to Leo?

by Anonymousreply 503January 8, 2022 10:35 PM

You have to admit that he looks hot now. He's lost all that Covid weight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504January 8, 2022 10:55 PM

R504 Are you joking? Did you not see the shirtless photos on the Daily Mail? He’s still fat.

by Anonymousreply 505January 8, 2022 11:50 PM

Leo used to be friends with lesbian Sara Gilbert back in the early to mid 90s (interestingly, I don't think I've seen pics of them together since the Titanic days, when his PR started to go overboard with the model stories).

He also has an ankle tattoo. What straight guy gets an ankle tattoo?

by Anonymousreply 506January 9, 2022 12:21 AM

Only chicks and faggots get ankle tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 507January 9, 2022 12:27 AM

LOL Were people upthread really calling smoking Lukas Haas with the wind caught under his shirt a pregnant lady? HAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 508January 9, 2022 12:43 AM

Lukas seems pretty fem, prolly gay. Leonardo just won't grow up so no one knows who he is.

by Anonymousreply 509January 9, 2022 12:53 AM

R497, could you indicate which comment number? I searched the thread and couldn’t find anything about Bar.

by Anonymousreply 510January 9, 2022 1:15 AM

[quote]Are they insinuating Leo is the top in the relationship?

No, OP, but it's pretty obvious who is the Topo Gigio.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511January 9, 2022 1:16 AM

I wrote that comment about Bar's tax evasion case on the other thread. I feel so flattered someone is quoting me here!

by Anonymousreply 512January 9, 2022 1:17 AM

any nudes of Lukas?

by Anonymousreply 513January 9, 2022 1:21 AM

R510, it's post number 122 on the thread that R476 linked to. No idea why you can't find it. Maybe you blocked me lol.

by Anonymousreply 514January 9, 2022 1:22 AM

I can't see Leo or Lukas as a top

by Anonymousreply 515January 9, 2022 1:26 AM

r509 Well Leo is the guy who makes sure Lukas lives with him and accompanies him on any yacht and dinner party for decades, so that tells me some things about him.

At this point this is honestly settled. Future bearding will just draw more attantion to it.

by Anonymousreply 516January 9, 2022 1:31 AM

What if Leo and Lukas are just lonely people who value each other’s friendship immensely? Hence always hanging out and living together.

by Anonymousreply 517January 9, 2022 1:40 AM

Leo probably feels sympathy for Lukas and at the same needs him for emotional support.

by Anonymousreply 518January 9, 2022 1:42 AM

Yes, OP. Enty said the article was "slyly written."

by Anonymousreply 519January 9, 2022 1:46 AM

R505 He doesn’t look bad here. He has a huge head but there’s nothing he can do it about it at this point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520January 9, 2022 1:49 AM

r517 Because that's not how people work. Most start relationships, at some point (if they can). They certainly don't bring ONE particular friend along as a plus one for dinner parties all their lives. Because it is not done or necessary just "not to feel lonely"..

by Anonymousreply 521January 9, 2022 1:49 AM

R241 Quite the pretzel you've concocted Karen. I think Leo just likes Lukas big cock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522January 9, 2022 1:58 AM

Where are the uncompromising photos of Leo and Lukas?

by Anonymousreply 523January 9, 2022 1:58 AM

The good news is that Lens Dunham is now a dead-ringer for middle-aged Lukas Haas

and she can play him the Hallmark movie about their love affair

(Of course Lens has bigger feet, but we'll shoot around that)

by Anonymousreply 524January 9, 2022 2:08 AM

Leo looks like he's about 28 in this video. He looks amazing for his age and anybody who says differently is lying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525January 9, 2022 4:09 AM

R520 Are you serious? EVERYONE a looks better on Zoom thanks to the numerous filters you can use.

by Anonymousreply 526January 9, 2022 4:11 AM

r525 = TImothee stalker

by Anonymousreply 527January 9, 2022 4:12 AM

R527, You're just jealous.

by Anonymousreply 528January 9, 2022 4:20 AM

There are some instances when Leo can look really good, and other instances where he can look absolutely terrible.

by Anonymousreply 529January 9, 2022 4:24 AM

[quote]There are some instances when Leo can look really good

It’s called makeup, hair stylists, professional lighting, and clothing stylists.

[quote]and other instances where he can look absolutely terrible.

It’s called when the makeup, hairstylists, professional lighting and clothing stylists are gone.

by Anonymousreply 530January 9, 2022 6:50 AM

R530 No, it’s usually dependent on how he styles his hair and how bloated his face looks.

by Anonymousreply 531January 9, 2022 7:07 AM

R531 He never looks good these days when he’s not on camera.

by Anonymousreply 532January 9, 2022 7:09 AM

R532 This was one of his best red carpet looks and it was only because he was filming a movie at the time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533January 9, 2022 7:36 AM

Some of you were really invested in his looks, huh.

by Anonymousreply 534January 9, 2022 7:41 AM

R534 Not really. I’ve been rewatching some of his movies lately and am struck by how much younger and slimmer he used to look. See: Revolutionary Road

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535January 9, 2022 7:47 AM

A common criticism of DiCaprio during this time was that he looked like a child playing adult roles.

by Anonymousreply 536January 9, 2022 7:48 AM

@r534, Most of us aren't, but this is a bitchy Gay gossip site

by Anonymousreply 537January 9, 2022 7:49 AM

Is that pic an example of much slimmer? He's always had a fathead as an adult.

by Anonymousreply 538January 9, 2022 7:49 AM

5538 His head was big but not as big as it is now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539January 9, 2022 8:00 AM

R538 ^^^

by Anonymousreply 540January 9, 2022 8:00 AM

Kate should’ve won her Oscar for Revolutionary Road btw.

by Anonymousreply 541January 9, 2022 8:00 AM

R542, it’s a shame she was snubbed in favor of that one actress who won for The Reader.

by Anonymousreply 542January 9, 2022 8:05 AM

Speaking of Kate, copied and pasted from the thread R425 linked:

One might look at Kate Winslet being so open with her affection towards Leo and think "Wow, she is in love with him." OR (and this is what I now think), that she is OK with being openly affectionate, even when she was married, because she is fully aware of his orientation and knows that her affections are platonic. It wouldn't surprise me if she also feels protective of him and is OK with the public thinking she's in love with him as long as Leo's orientation doesn't come out over fear that it might affect his career. I might be reading too much into this, but I remember after she and Sam broke up she gave an interview in which she said that a "gay male friend" put his hand on her and told her that it was OK to cry about the breakup. Could that male friend be Leo? She did say that he was "her rock" during her divorce.

It's funny this person mentions it because I've said if before. I believe Kate Winslet KNOWS and that it could explain her very very soft heart towards LD. Sometimes even making it appear that she cared more about him than her own husband.

Maybe because she's aware of the double live he has to live. Acting all the time like something he's not. It's tough.

Leo gave Kate a ring with something craved on the inside. She refuses to tell what the rings says. I wouldn't be surprised if it has something to do with his secrets and him confiding her.

by Anonymousreply 543January 9, 2022 8:12 AM

"Never Let Go."

by Anonymousreply 544January 9, 2022 8:17 AM

Possibly, she had other things to think about. Her 20s began, after all, with Titanic. “Do you know Leo just turned 47?” she asks, suddenly shocked. Then her voice grows wistful as she thinks back to herself and DiCaprio as pups. “I turned 21 on that shoot, and Leo turned 22,” she says. I tell her that when I met DiCaprio back then, he complained to me about Titanic’s arduous production and how miserable he felt. She lets out a raucous laugh. “I remember! I remember that he was! It wasn’t pleasant for any of us, but we were all in it together. Though he had way more days off than I ever bloody did. I guess I was raised to be grateful and just get on with it. I didn’t feel it was my right to be miserable, and if I was miserable I certainly would not have let a journalist know.” She is laughing again. “There is no way I would have let that slip!”

She and DiCaprio later played a troubled married couple in Revolutionary Road and met again in Los Angeles recently for the first time in three years. “I couldn’t stop crying,” says Winslet. “I’ve known him for half my life! It’s not as if I’ve found myself in New York or he’s been in London and there’s been a chance to have dinner or grab a coffee and a catchup. We haven’t been able to leave our countries. Like so many friendships globally, we’ve missed each other because of Covid. He’s my friend, my really close friend. We’re bonded for life.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545January 9, 2022 8:20 AM

[Quote] I guess I was raised to be grateful and just get on with it.

Shade.

by Anonymousreply 546January 9, 2022 8:24 AM

R533 Agreed. That was his peak.

by Anonymousreply 547January 9, 2022 8:29 AM

Kate Winslet has revealed that her close friend and Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio has been her 'rock' over the years since they starred in blockbuster Titanic in 1997.

She also praised the 36-year-old actor for helping her through the dark times after splitting from her husband Sam Mendes. The 35-year-old Oscar winner insisted that her bond with DiCaprio has always been platonic and based on mutual respect and shared experiences.

"He knows me better than anyone else in the world. Lots of male friendships begin as a cheeky snog. Or a little undercurrent of flirtation. But Leo and I? No. He's my rock," Contactmusic quoted her, as telling Vogue magazine.

"I don't know what the f**k I would have done if I hadn't had him," she added.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548January 9, 2022 8:29 AM

It’s crazy. The more research I do, the more I’m really starting to believe Leo is in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 549January 9, 2022 8:31 AM

Start a thread dedicated to Kate of you want to talk about her. This thread is about Leo and Lukas.

by Anonymousreply 550January 9, 2022 8:31 AM

R550 I’m only bringing Kate up because she has given hints about Leo’s sexuality over the years, but no one has connected the dots.

by Anonymousreply 551January 9, 2022 8:34 AM

[quote]It’s crazy. The more research I do, the more I’m really starting to believe Leo is in the closet.

Not really crazy and not sure why you had to do research because it’s obvious to anyone with common sense when you add it all up.

by Anonymousreply 552January 9, 2022 8:34 AM

R552 Not to the people on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 553January 9, 2022 8:36 AM

R553 Over half of Twitter is bots and imbeciles.

by Anonymousreply 554January 9, 2022 8:41 AM

I'd be ashamed to be seen with Jeff Bezos never mind accepting his party invitations. He makes the robber barons of an earlier era look like princes in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 555January 9, 2022 8:57 AM

I would accept a Bezos invitation to his super yacht because 1) I love super yachts, 2) it's good to know what zillionaire overlords are thinking, 3) I want to know just how tacky Bezos and Lauren Sanchez are together. Bezos didn't use to be so vulgar. I think it might be an amusing mess. Or, who knows, maybe Lauren is fun.

by Anonymousreply 556January 9, 2022 9:59 AM

Doe Bezos invest in motion pikchas?

by Anonymousreply 557January 9, 2022 10:06 AM

I think the point of the bearding is that if you really want to believe he is straight you can. After all he has a young model girlfriend, see! This is probably not first and foremost for fanfraus and bros but Russian and Chinese cencorship Institutions. Anyone who wants to know the truth or doesn't particularily mind knowing the truth can see he is with Lukas.

by Anonymousreply 558January 9, 2022 10:23 AM

Q: Talk to me about whether or not you think you have a sense of yourself in physical and sexual terms.

LD: I'm still exploring in a lot of ways. I don't know myself completely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559January 9, 2022 10:30 AM

He sure was pretty back in the 90s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560January 9, 2022 9:24 PM

[quote]I want to know just how tacky Bezos and Lauren Sanchez are together.

She looks like an old fucked out whore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561January 9, 2022 9:38 PM

[quote] She looks like an old fucked out whore.

Yeah, well, that old fucked out whore reeled in, with his eager permission, the richest human being on the planet. I give her her due. Nothing succeeds like excess, er, excuse me, I mean success.

Speaking of old and fucked out, when are we going to stop vilifying women who are with these men?

When did Datalounge become Stone-Throwers Central?

It's obscene how wealthy he is. And, from what I hear, pays less than I do in taxes, but, by all means, let's call Sanchez the whore.

by Anonymousreply 562January 9, 2022 10:09 PM

Datalounge has always been hatefully misogynist and racist. As you very well know Della.

by Anonymousreply 563January 9, 2022 10:19 PM

*sigh*

Yes, r563, there always was a resilient segment of misogynists and racists. I know.

by Anonymousreply 564January 9, 2022 10:22 PM

Bezos gets plenty of shit here. We can call his gf a whore if we want to.

by Anonymousreply 565January 9, 2022 10:51 PM

[quote]Speaking of old and fucked out, when are we going to stop vilifying women who are with these men?

Nobody is off limits you dumb cunt.

by Anonymousreply 566January 9, 2022 10:51 PM

You know what’s interesting, I never see any relationship drama about Leo in the tabloids. You know that Brad Pitt’s relationships with Gwyneth, Jen and Angelina are real because the relationship drama is always in the tabloids. You know that Ben Affleck’s relationships with Gwyneth, J Lo and Jennifer Garner are real because they get discussed in the tabloids.

But you never hear about Leo’s relationships with his model girlfriends being on the rocks. It’s also strange that he’s never linked to any bigger name actresses. I barely know who his model girlfriends are.

by Anonymousreply 567January 9, 2022 10:55 PM

Leo has gotten so ugly and I don't understand it how he can still be put into mainstream movies as leads. Who wants to look at him now? Keanu Reeves, Tom Cruise, Will Smith and Matt Damon at least try to maintain their looks. Acting is a visual medium, so your looks do matter a lot. If he was a indie actor doing smaller roles in realistic settings, it would not bother me. But he's still marketed as this sex symbol and desirable male lead and I can't suspend my disbelief that much. Cast him as an old fart or side character.

by Anonymousreply 568January 9, 2022 10:56 PM

R567 and r568 same idiot. I can't believe you are this naive. You must believe the bachelor show is real. Your analysis is comedy because you just reveal yourself as someone who isn't a deep thinker.

by Anonymousreply 569January 9, 2022 11:01 PM

R569 LOL. I'm just a shallow gay guy who prefers Hollywood leads actually be attractive and charismatic. Leo is over the hill. He's not attractive or interesting to watch anymore and hasn't been for a while. He's obviously gay too. It's pathetic what arrested development he has and how he insists on insulting people's intellegence.

Also I'm not R 567.

by Anonymousreply 570January 9, 2022 11:05 PM

[quote] Nobody is off limits you dumb cunt.

My, how witty, incisive and astute; right up there with calling someone a whore. You really showed me.

*eyeroll*

by Anonymousreply 571January 9, 2022 11:13 PM

Blow it out your cunt Della.

by Anonymousreply 572January 9, 2022 11:21 PM

Oooooh, eloquence, too, r572.

Tell me, does chat like that really work with those who don't know you're just an insecure coward?

Name-calling is deployed by losers who haven't got an argument.

How self-debasing that you gain a pitiful sense of false importance by tapping into your anonymous keyboard.

Now, run along, the adults are talking.

by Anonymousreply 573January 9, 2022 11:33 PM

R568 He hasn’t been marketed as a sex symbol in a very long time so idk what you’re talking about. He played a washed up alcoholic in Quentin Tarantino’s last movie. The last romantic lead he played was in The Great Gatsby and that was nearly 10 years ago. The “sexiest scientist” commentary in Don’t Look Up was clearly meant to be a joke.

by Anonymousreply 574January 9, 2022 11:48 PM

Della start your own fucking forum if you want to police other people's posts.

by Anonymousreply 575January 9, 2022 11:50 PM

Women have to police everything.

by Anonymousreply 576January 9, 2022 11:50 PM

[quote]Name-calling is deployed by losers who haven't got an argument.

Um, that's exactly what you just did.

by Anonymousreply 577January 9, 2022 11:51 PM

[quote] He hasn’t been marketed as a sex symbol in a very long time so idk what you’re talking about.

That is true. His heartthrob days were over some time ago.

by Anonymousreply 578January 9, 2022 11:51 PM

I know, r577. I didn't notice it until after I posted, but, you're right, I undermined my own point, which is correct. I stand by the rest of my post, though, and the ones previous.

Anyway, back to Di Caprio. Maybe he's heading into character actor territory. I'd like to see him go full villain, maybe in the next Bond film?

by Anonymousreply 579January 9, 2022 11:57 PM

[quote] maybe in the next Bond film?

JFC

by Anonymousreply 580January 10, 2022 12:12 AM

They're re-casting Bond, r580 for another film. Di Caprio is aging. JFC all you want.

by Anonymousreply 581January 10, 2022 12:28 AM

Leave Della the fuck alone. Not because she is a woman, but because you are some adolescent monster, R572. And you're old. Some ancient gay white perv who's MAD that DiCaprio got old and chubby! DiCaprio always had too much face for his underdeveloped body. His eyes are too far apart, his forehead is huge and his lips look like Bernadette Peters. Tiny mouth. He was boyishly cute at best. Tall and effective as Howard Hughes though - because Hughes was a strangely soft looking semi handsome man himself. Leo is a good actor. Much better than given credit for. It's just the right time for him to play a villain or totally evil character. He pulls it together when he works and he obviously has a process - but he's a pretty uninteresting guy in life. Who cares who he fucks? The dude is not sexual napalm.

by Anonymousreply 582January 10, 2022 1:10 AM

r582 is the ancient white fags troll.

by Anonymousreply 583January 10, 2022 1:13 AM

R83 has posted almost 200 times on this thread! He gets upset when his Teenbeat magazine cover boys start growing body hair. In their ears.

by Anonymousreply 584January 10, 2022 1:21 AM

Correction, R583 has posted 200 times on this thread! He has multiple accounts, but only a few obsessions. R583 had hair growing out his ears when DiCaprio was17! He's in his late seventies now but still hates it when hairless men with FAS face grow a beard or get married. DARN.

You'll always have John Mulaney R583. You did posted about him THOUSANDS of times. And called his wife a CUNT a few hundred.

Don't Look Up. Your arteries can't survive it.

by Anonymousreply 585January 10, 2022 1:28 AM

^ 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾^

by Anonymousreply 586January 10, 2022 2:16 AM

R569, is it your contention then that Brad’s relationships are fake and that Gwyneth, Jen and Angelina are all beards? Same with Ben?

I’m just pointing out that the fact Leo’s relationships aren’t as publicized as Brad or Ben’s supports the theory that he’s really gay and that the model girlfriends are beards.

by Anonymousreply 587January 10, 2022 2:25 AM

Somebody make a part 2 for this thread now that Leo is popular again on DL!

by Anonymousreply 588January 10, 2022 2:56 AM

^^Muriel needs to take this trash out.

by Anonymousreply 589January 10, 2022 3:32 AM

DiCapio will never play a Bond villain. He'd have to go below the title.

by Anonymousreply 590January 10, 2022 6:52 AM

Re: Bezos and Sanchez---At least she is age- and looks-appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 591January 10, 2022 10:07 AM

R587 you are not too bright for the fact that you expose yourself as a frau who reads tabloid magazines and believes every word.

by Anonymousreply 592January 10, 2022 10:20 AM

No, that person has a point. The gossip about Affleck's personal life isn't all that flattering, especially when it's related to his own big mouth.

by Anonymousreply 593January 10, 2022 11:16 AM

New thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594January 10, 2022 1:47 PM

Time.

by Anonymousreply 595January 10, 2022 7:28 PM

For.

by Anonymousreply 596January 10, 2022 7:29 PM

This.

by Anonymousreply 597January 10, 2022 7:29 PM

Thread.

by Anonymousreply 598January 10, 2022 7:29 PM

To close.

by Anonymousreply 599January 10, 2022 7:30 PM

Now.

by Anonymousreply 600January 10, 2022 7:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!