Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The bottom line is that Leo's on top.

Sort of.

by Anonymousreply 185January 17, 2022 9:49 PM

Previous thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 10, 2022 1:48 PM

Poster comparing Leo to Brad Pitt and Ben Affleck and how you know their love life is real is spot on. Add poor fool Johnny Depp to the list. OK you don't have to be Depp, but it's certainly possible to tell if someone's love life is real. if observed through several decades. It is remarkably easy to tell Leo is bearding halfheartedly.

by Anonymousreply 2January 10, 2022 3:08 PM

How many of his models have gone to marriage and children after graduating Leo finishing school?

by Anonymousreply 3January 10, 2022 3:26 PM

Gisele, Bar, and Toni got married and had children.

I don't know about his other former 'girlfriends'.

by Anonymousreply 4January 10, 2022 3:45 PM

Blake Lively too.

by Anonymousreply 5January 10, 2022 3:56 PM

And did they all do so fairly quickly after their contract with Leo ended?

by Anonymousreply 6January 10, 2022 4:02 PM

He's not officially gay if he disrespects Lady Gaga. Leo has not chosen to live a gay lifestyle. He likes beautiful young women. His preoccupations are not homosexual and there is no reason to accuse him of being one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 10, 2022 4:09 PM

R7 = delusional frau

by Anonymousreply 8January 10, 2022 4:12 PM

r6 Pretty much immediately. Which is rather hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 9January 10, 2022 4:19 PM

It explains why the girlfriends are in that age range. Leo is like a gap year.

by Anonymousreply 10January 10, 2022 4:30 PM

R7 Homosexual Expert.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 10, 2022 5:00 PM

R4 Gisele really wanted marriage and children from Leo. Would she really waste five years of her prime bearding for him? I believe Leo is bi, not gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 10, 2022 6:30 PM

Leo aka R7, writing bullshit won't make you look like an alpha het guy.

by Anonymousreply 13January 10, 2022 6:39 PM

R10 and great for any aspiring young chick's résumé -- imagine you want to become one of these obnoxious influencer birds and can provide lovey-dovey pics with Leo to the media.

by Anonymousreply 14January 10, 2022 6:43 PM

Giselle wasn't really wasting 5 years, She was making money, enjoying fame, and didn't let her sex life depend on DiCaprio either.

by Anonymousreply 15January 10, 2022 6:53 PM

Leo and Gisele are stunning in r12. But maybe he found her boring out of bed.

by Anonymousreply 16January 10, 2022 6:54 PM

R15 True, dating Leo really helped raise her profile.

by Anonymousreply 17January 10, 2022 6:54 PM

I could date a model but probably wouldn't marry one.

by Anonymousreply 18January 10, 2022 6:56 PM

Leo looked very uncomfortable taking Gisele to the Oscars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 10, 2022 6:59 PM

[Quote] Would she really waste five years of her prime bearding for him?

Would she have wasted those same years in pregnancy and new motherhood?

by Anonymousreply 20January 10, 2022 7:03 PM

Leo's Italian, right. They make good tops.

by Anonymousreply 21January 10, 2022 7:04 PM

Small feet.

by Anonymousreply 22January 10, 2022 7:04 PM

Leo is stunning at r12? I don't think so. Like Brooke Shields, he looked his best as a teen, which is odd.

by Anonymousreply 23January 10, 2022 7:05 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 10, 2022 7:05 PM

R23 I think he looked best in the period between Catch Me If You Can and The Departed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 10, 2022 7:07 PM

That picture at r25 is practically an oil painting.

by Anonymousreply 26January 10, 2022 7:11 PM

R19, I would, too, if a chick dressed like that - trying to look pregnant on purpose. Did she think creating pregnancy rumours would finally seal the deal (him putting a ring on her finger, that is)

by Anonymousreply 27January 10, 2022 7:11 PM

R26 Is a video better?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 10, 2022 7:13 PM

She knows she's being papped -- that's why she's even there in the first place, R24.

The DM throwing shade is just delicious -- "A list beau", hahahaha

by Anonymousreply 29January 10, 2022 7:14 PM

Camila’s perfect body contrasted with Leo’s and Lukas’ beer bellies is a no no.

by Anonymousreply 30January 10, 2022 7:15 PM

[quote] Camila moved her body this way and that before grinding against her beau. Leo didn't seem as much into the dance [...]

by Anonymousreply 31January 10, 2022 7:17 PM

Very interesting read

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32January 10, 2022 7:19 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 10, 2022 7:21 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34January 10, 2022 7:21 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35January 10, 2022 7:22 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36January 10, 2022 7:23 PM

R34 & R35 hahahaha omfg

by Anonymousreply 37January 10, 2022 7:24 PM

Does he get in shape with killer gym routines before film shoots

by Anonymousreply 38January 10, 2022 7:26 PM

I’m now convinced LD’s PR is on here. I can’t even see a delusional frau spending so much time on these threads just to insist he’s straight.

by Anonymousreply 39January 10, 2022 7:28 PM

R39 you flatter ourselves. We're not that important.

by Anonymousreply 40January 10, 2022 7:29 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 10, 2022 7:31 PM

R40 Sure…🙄

by Anonymousreply 42January 10, 2022 7:31 PM

R39 Leo has the worst PR EVER. They really believe these young women make him look good.

by Anonymousreply 43January 10, 2022 7:32 PM

R41 OMG when is that picture from?! Disgusting! What a fat lazy pig!

by Anonymousreply 44January 10, 2022 7:32 PM

Wasn't there some insanely panned movie Xavier Dolan made about a closeted gay actor and the young gayling he exchanged a mentor like correspondence with and the actor character was based off of Leo (and River Phoenix)?

I go back on forth on whether Leo is gay, but I'm more and more convinced these days. All these "viral" jokes about how he loves young pussy and deuxmoi/Twitter/TikTok stories about how he's bad at sex feel like exactly something a miserable closet case would want spread around the internet.

by Anonymousreply 45January 10, 2022 7:35 PM

Even though their relationship was revealed to be a fraud, Bar Refaeli lucked out!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46January 10, 2022 7:36 PM

Has this video already been posted, 5:00 is when they start talking about Leo and.......wow. The reactions to the statement say a lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47January 10, 2022 7:41 PM

R45 R47 There’s a lot of compelling evidence about Leo’s true sexuality. I wonder why no one has exposed the truth yet? Other actors get bi/gay rumors all the time except for Leo.

by Anonymousreply 48January 10, 2022 7:43 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49January 10, 2022 7:44 PM

[Quote] I wonder why no one has exposed the truth yet?

Because he's worth a lot to a lot of people.

by Anonymousreply 50January 10, 2022 7:45 PM

He's one of the last people in Hollywood who can get an audience (be it streaming or in theaters) on his name alone. Brad Pitt is another one, but he's got nothing to hide like this.

by Anonymousreply 51January 10, 2022 7:47 PM

I'm sure it's a PR. intern. "Maybe Leo found her boring OUT OF BED." "I would date a model, probably wouldn't marry one" LOL Wat? Who do you think you represent here on Datalounge?

by Anonymousreply 52January 10, 2022 7:47 PM

Outing just isn't done this century right? Either you out yourself, or it's a worst innuendo like the DM.

by Anonymousreply 53January 10, 2022 7:49 PM

R50 True, but since he’s such a huge star, there’s naturally going to be more scrutiny towards his personal life. And there has been, yet no one has connected the dots and realized these model girlfriends may just be smoke and mirrors?

by Anonymousreply 54January 10, 2022 7:49 PM

R53 Shawn Mendes?

by Anonymousreply 55January 10, 2022 7:50 PM

r54

Plenty of people have connected the dots but without confirmation.... Plus the "Under 25" club aspect of his lady loves keeps the waters murky.

by Anonymousreply 56January 10, 2022 7:52 PM

Yes, people would rather tear apart a man for an age gap relationship on surface level these days rather than try to think a little. The concept of a middle aged man who's had a rotating cabal of young aspiring models/actress he's "dated" over decades without an iota of drama that wasn't invented by the media?

by Anonymousreply 57January 10, 2022 7:56 PM

Who's Leo's manager? He's top notch. Is that Lukas' area of responsibility?

by Anonymousreply 58January 10, 2022 8:05 PM

No. Lukas is Leo's personal trainer.

by Anonymousreply 59January 10, 2022 8:07 PM

r58 Nah, don't think Lukas is anywhere close to a no nonesense busines type at all. He can sing you a poem and roll you a really good joint IMO

by Anonymousreply 60January 10, 2022 8:09 PM

[quote]Lukas is expecting too.

The walking embodiment of skinny-fat. Horrible.

by Anonymousreply 61January 10, 2022 8:12 PM

Lukas and Leo look like an elderly couple who love to adopt puppies but give them regularly away before they hit a certain age

by Anonymousreply 62January 10, 2022 8:17 PM

R57 And not one oopsie baby, unless Leo had a vasectomy. But Leo was talking about having kids as recently as 2013, so idk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63January 10, 2022 8:20 PM

DiCaprio really looks like a disgusting pig. Not only his weight - a lot of people get fat in middle age -but he doesn't even look clean. He's never shaved, even his fat clothes don't fit and his hair is a greasefire. His legs are so thin too - there is zero muscle on his body. He he probably hasn't lifted a finger to do anything in years. Not sure he even climbs stairs. He's gross. Do some squats and wall push ups wouldn't kill him. Or maybe it would.

by Anonymousreply 64January 10, 2022 8:21 PM

Comment from LSA:

He looks grotesque, and I'd bet a pretty penny he likes it that way. A lot of Leonardo's peers or fellow teen heartthrobs are either dead (e.g., River Phoenix) or on their way (e.g., Aaron Carter and Corey Feldman). It disgusts me, and I can't help but begrudge him even more so for his sloth on the basis of women not receiving the same grace in his place, but there is no - zero - way that the 90s heartthrob Leonardo DiCaprio escaped being sexually abused. He had his unprecedented fame and status to insulate him better than the likes of Feldman from his traumas, but I can't imagine being objectified for the same boyish looks that were preyed upon by jackals with production credits and deep pockets endeared Leonardo to his own looks. There's no doubt not being taken seriously as an actor is also a motivator, but Leonardo isn't reticent to cleaning up for roles like he fails to in his daily life.

I do wish Leonardo would've touched upon his definitely heinous experiences in Hollywood. Elijah Wood who had a caring mother protecting him was aware of predation targeted toward him; Leonardo's silence on the issue is quite telling of whether he had the same protection -- or not.

Brian Peck, Leonardo's Growing Pains costar and now xes offender, was caught for crimes against teen kids a decade or so ago. Look at them all chummy here when Leonardo was a teen:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65January 10, 2022 8:28 PM

Those women on LSA flood their basements at the idea that a male celebrity has been molested.

by Anonymousreply 66January 10, 2022 8:30 PM

R66 Look up Leo’s manager Bob Villard.

by Anonymousreply 67January 10, 2022 8:32 PM

R56 The fact all of his official girlfriends are a certain age and look a certain way raises even more suspicion for me.

by Anonymousreply 68January 10, 2022 8:33 PM

He has enough money to live very comfortably for the rest of his life, why the fuck should he care what people think? Leo should stop making a fool of himself.

by Anonymousreply 69January 10, 2022 8:43 PM

He wants to continue to achieve. Shirley you can understand that.

by Anonymousreply 70January 10, 2022 8:53 PM

R49 DM knows they’re being shady with that “lady love” comment with Lukas laying right next to Leo in that picture.😄

by Anonymousreply 71January 10, 2022 10:19 PM

[quote]He has enough money to live very comfortably for the rest of his life, why the fuck should he care what people think? Leo should stop making a fool of himself.

This is what I keep asking. People keep giving the response “because his movies bring in money” but that’s not the question. We want to know why a man who has an Oscar, has spent 40 years acting, and has made more money than he’ll ever spend in a lifetime doesn’t just say, “OK, I’ve experienced all that. Now I’d like to spend the latter part of my life being true to myself and not caring what people think and experience true love openly.”

by Anonymousreply 72January 10, 2022 10:24 PM

R71, I know. They are the masters of throwing shade without getting sued. They've brought the art of bitchy shading to perfection.

I salute them.

by Anonymousreply 73January 10, 2022 10:27 PM

R72 probably mummy issues. Or daddy issues.

Or both.

by Anonymousreply 74January 10, 2022 10:28 PM

[Quote] We want to know why a man who has an Oscar, has spent 40 years acting, and has made more money than he’ll ever spend in a lifetime doesn’t just say, “OK, I’ve experienced all that. Now I’d like to spend the latter part of my life being true to myself and not caring what people think and experience true love openly.”

Because you have little understanding of ambiton and status. Most don't want to ever turn it off.

by Anonymousreply 75January 10, 2022 10:29 PM

[Quote] experience true love openly.

What does this mean? These two walruses are laying together on a beach in St. Barts. They are living their lives like an open book, they are just not reading it to you. Do you long for them to update their relationship status on Facebook or something?

by Anonymousreply 76January 10, 2022 10:30 PM

His body is so gross, that giant gut! Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 77January 10, 2022 10:32 PM

Has there been an openly bi/gay A list movie star?

by Anonymousreply 78January 10, 2022 10:32 PM

Ian McKellen.

by Anonymousreply 79January 10, 2022 10:33 PM

[quote]Because you have little understanding of ambiton and status. Most don't want to ever turn it off.

True. It's addictive and they can't stop.

I believe that to this day, Greta Garbo was the only major Hollywood star who walked away to live a fully private life. No other star has ever done that.

by Anonymousreply 80January 10, 2022 10:33 PM

Kristy McNichol.

by Anonymousreply 81January 10, 2022 10:34 PM

Deanna Durbin.

by Anonymousreply 82January 10, 2022 10:34 PM

Leo is also friends with Tom Hardy. Didn’t he come out as bi and then quickly took it back?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83January 10, 2022 10:35 PM

TikTok about Nick and Jay being gay for each other in The Great Gatsby. Tbf Leo and Tobey had more chemistry in that movie than Leo and Carey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84January 10, 2022 10:36 PM

Maybe Leo does experience love openly? When you have that level of fame and money - have it the way you want it. Leo goes for months and years at a time without being photographed. Who he fucks or loves is no one's business. Leo deflects and misleads, but I don't think he talks much about his relationships. He loved Gisele. And maybe he loves Lukas too? But I don't think it's sexual. I think his secrets are very well kept. We see how others cover for him. He's valuable property and very well liked. There are much worse secrets to be revealed about Tobey Maguire and George Clooney.

by Anonymousreply 85January 10, 2022 10:37 PM

Kristi McNichol wasn't a movie star. Deanna Durbin was never a huge superstar like Garbo.

by Anonymousreply 86January 10, 2022 10:37 PM

Tom Hardy has definitely been with men. I know his type. And they're great fucks.

by Anonymousreply 87January 10, 2022 10:38 PM

His PR seems like they’re working overtime in this thread to explain why the closet is OK.

by Anonymousreply 88January 10, 2022 10:39 PM

[Quote] There are much worse secrets to be revealed about Tobey Maguire and George Clooney.

2 Douchebags, 1 Cup?

by Anonymousreply 89January 10, 2022 10:40 PM

[Quote] His PR seems like they’re working overtime in this thread to explain why the closet is OK.

That makes no sense, hon. Leo's PR would never even broach the subject of a closet.

by Anonymousreply 90January 10, 2022 10:41 PM

R88 Kate Winslet already told us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91January 10, 2022 10:41 PM

[quote]They are living their lives like an open book, they are just not reading it to you.

David Hyde Pierce - is that you?

by Anonymousreply 92January 10, 2022 10:42 PM

Big bottom energy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93January 10, 2022 10:42 PM

The fraus in this thread are triggered!

by Anonymousreply 94January 10, 2022 10:42 PM

Leo’s also good friends with Bradley Cooper, who many people suspect is closeted too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95January 10, 2022 10:44 PM

I have to give DL credit. You guys have been posting about Leo and Lukas being partners for over a decade now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96January 10, 2022 10:50 PM

Bradley Cooper creeps me the fuck out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97January 10, 2022 10:54 PM

Leo and Bradley looked like they were fucking all night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98January 10, 2022 11:25 PM

Leo's legs are so thin...and he has tiny ass feet. But he's still a good actor. He never wanted to go the heartthrob route.

by Anonymousreply 99January 10, 2022 11:34 PM

R98 maybe they were.

by Anonymousreply 100January 11, 2022 1:29 AM

[quote]Leo's legs are so thin

Shame the same can’t be said about his stomach.

by Anonymousreply 101January 11, 2022 1:30 AM

That gut is enormous! He needs to lose weight.

by Anonymousreply 102January 11, 2022 1:34 AM

I don't even think that Leo's still ambitious about acting or movie-making. These days he always looks depressed, bored, and like he's just going through the moves.

My theory is that he feels trapped because too many people depend on this charade being kept up. It might sound ridiculous because he's this HUGE star and as a producer, has quite a bit of power himself, but think about it ... if he came out, so many other people would be exposed as well. All those "exes", agents, PR people, collegues who played along... You also have to remember that movies are released world-wide, and many countries are still incredibly homophobic. If he came out right before a movie's release, or even while it's still in production, it could jeopardize the success of a multi-million dollar project.

by Anonymousreply 103January 11, 2022 1:41 AM

All of that is true r103. I'll add that if Leo came out at this late date, he'd look like a phony and a fool for keeping up the charade for so long.

by Anonymousreply 104January 11, 2022 1:47 AM

[quote]DM knows they’re being shady with that “lady love” comment with Lukas laying right next to Leo in that picture.😄

[quote]They are the masters of throwing shade without getting sued. They've brought the art of bitchy shading to perfection.I salute them.

DM knows ;) And after the 'top' article, they don't even mention Lukas' name although he appears in several pics posted at R24.

by Anonymousreply 105January 11, 2022 2:39 AM

So according to the thread linked R32, Camila's dad works as a pap in LA? That's the most interesting piece of gossip I've heard in a long time. Can anyone confirm this?

by Anonymousreply 106January 11, 2022 3:17 AM

R106 It looks like he’s a photographer, not a paparazzi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107January 11, 2022 3:36 AM

Where are the ”suspect” photos of Leo and Lukas?

by Anonymousreply 108January 11, 2022 3:51 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109January 11, 2022 3:52 AM

Leo has stunted growth.

by Anonymousreply 110January 11, 2022 4:18 AM

R110 Mentally and emotionally. They say whatever age your fame takes off is the age you always seem to be stunted at.

by Anonymousreply 111January 11, 2022 4:44 AM

How many of you have a soulmate of 25 plus years? Mmm Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 112January 11, 2022 8:53 AM

Leo has moved into the "he looks like he stinks" territory along with Ben Affleck, Alan Cummings, Johnny Depp, and James Franco.

Is it a bisexuality thing?

by Anonymousreply 113January 11, 2022 10:14 AM

R110 R111 Can you blame him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114January 11, 2022 10:58 AM

R106, that would explain all these recent pap walks Leo and Camila have been doing.

by Anonymousreply 115January 11, 2022 12:54 PM

The gf is really hamming it up. Good work ethic!

by Anonymousreply 116January 11, 2022 9:32 PM

The comments at the Daily Mail article....😂

[quote]That saggy belly is horrible. And no muscles anywhere on his body. Camilla is dancing around because she is getting paid a lot to just hang around and pretend they are romantically involved.

[quote]Oh by the way, she wants to be taken seriously as an actress. Is she doing a good job in these pics? Does Leo look straight? Lol

[quote]yep, Lukas, they've been an item for years, I don't know why he doesn't come out instead of this ridiculous charade of playing the young woman loving playboy act!

[quote]How long is he going to keep this act up? Lukas Haas seems like a good guy. Grow up Leo.

[quote]Time to come out, Leo.

by Anonymousreply 117January 11, 2022 9:40 PM

She had nice lips. I don't know why she got them inflated.

by Anonymousreply 118January 12, 2022 9:13 AM

Better description.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119January 12, 2022 9:44 AM

Seems like other people are waking up to the truth. Skip to 19:20 for the Leo tea. This woman says Leo is damaged and bisexual. She says that his relationships are contracted and fake. Gisele was perhaps his only real relationship with a model. Implies that he was into MMF threesomes. Mentions Lukas and described their relationship as on-and-off, whirlwind romance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120January 12, 2022 9:47 AM

You want us to click on a link that has a woman equating a man enjoying other men with "damage"?

by Anonymousreply 121January 12, 2022 9:51 AM

R121 From how she talked I took it as meaning he’s damaged sexually. Like he can’t have sex anymore.

by Anonymousreply 122January 12, 2022 9:55 AM

Well, if it's open to interpretation what she means... She's not worth the time.

by Anonymousreply 123January 12, 2022 10:00 AM

She talked about all those bad stories about Leo in bed wand how no woman has had a positive sexual encounter with him. I’m pretty sure that’s what she meant. She also said he’s not capable of having a normal relationship at this point.

by Anonymousreply 124January 12, 2022 10:01 AM

and*

by Anonymousreply 125January 12, 2022 10:02 AM

What's a normal relationship? Wife + kids + picket fence?

by Anonymousreply 126January 12, 2022 10:03 AM

R126 A relationship that’s not contracted essentially. She says that all of his relationships at least after Gisele have been contracted and that he may not know how to have a genuine relationship at this point.

by Anonymousreply 127January 12, 2022 10:04 AM

Andy why have his relationships been contracted after Giselle?

by Anonymousreply 128January 12, 2022 10:20 AM

R128 To maintain his straight playboy image? I used to believe his relationship with Bar Refaeli was maybe legit but it was revealed during her tax evasion trial that she was spending months apart from him living in Israel each year.

by Anonymousreply 129January 12, 2022 10:25 AM

[Quote] To maintain his straight playboy image?

Then why was his relationship with Gisele real? That Spotify woman doesn't know shit.

by Anonymousreply 130January 12, 2022 10:26 AM

I can believe Leo’s relationship with Gisele was legit. Not so much the others.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131January 12, 2022 10:29 AM

If the relationship with Gisele was legit, there would be no need to "arrange" subsequent relationships...

by Anonymousreply 132January 12, 2022 10:32 AM

I just don’t see Gisele wasting five years of her prime in a fake relationship. She really loved Leo and wanted him to commit to her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133January 12, 2022 10:35 AM

All the other models that came after I can understand, because they weren’t really household names and probably needed the exposure. Bar Refaeli only became famous because of Leo.

by Anonymousreply 134January 12, 2022 10:38 AM

R133 you are such a simpleton bless your heart.

by Anonymousreply 135January 12, 2022 10:49 AM

R135 So are you for not even considering the possibility of gasp, bisexuality. Stay close minded.

by Anonymousreply 136January 12, 2022 10:55 AM

He's gay or at least bi (butdefinitely more interested in cocks), but lying to himself (and to the public) he's het, and, in order to maintain that lie, getting himself a "girlfriend" once in a while so that he comes off as a chicks banger . Some of them he might like indeed, but most of these "relationships" are just contractual to the benefit of both of them -- Leo being able to maintain his alpha male het sexuality lie, the young chick being able to get famous.

by Anonymousreply 137January 12, 2022 11:34 AM

Leo couldn’t hide his attraction to this female interviewer. Are there similar videos of him flirting with men like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138January 12, 2022 11:39 AM

Bradley Cooper?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139January 12, 2022 11:49 AM

Leo calls Bradley “my man”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140January 12, 2022 11:51 AM

If he's bi, he wouldn't seek to "contract" a girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 141January 12, 2022 11:55 AM

What if he’s bi with a preference for men?

by Anonymousreply 142January 12, 2022 11:56 AM

If he's bi, he'd be married to a woman by now.

by Anonymousreply 143January 12, 2022 12:00 PM

If Leo really is gay, the contract relationships with younger models does make sense. Younger women generally aren’t looking for marriage and children, and that takes less pressure off Leo. However only publicly dating models in their early 20s has really ruined Leo’s image in recent years. He seems hellbent on acting like his relationship with Camila is legitimate too. I really hope they don’t get engaged or have a child together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144January 12, 2022 12:14 PM

His new movie has had great streaming figures. Women complaining on gossip forums does not equal the general public.

by Anonymousreply 145January 12, 2022 12:34 PM

[Quote] I really hope they don’t get engaged or have a child together.

Why?

by Anonymousreply 146January 12, 2022 12:35 PM

R146 It would be bad for his image just like this relationship has been bad for his image. He’s better off remaining a single man than forcing a family life with a woman he has no chemistry with and who is young enough to be his daughter.

by Anonymousreply 147January 12, 2022 12:46 PM

R145 That is true. As much as people like to hate on him online, he stays winning.

by Anonymousreply 148January 12, 2022 12:48 PM

The gossip woman said that Leo is a fucked up, bisexual blackout alcoholic who is very damaged, and Lukas is also very damaged.

by Anonymousreply 149January 12, 2022 2:53 PM

I doubt you could still describe Leo and Lukas as an on and off whirlwind romance? Are they really through 3 decades of drama? No wonder they look a little tired then.

by Anonymousreply 150January 12, 2022 3:07 PM

R140, this is how Leo feels about Bradley.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151January 12, 2022 7:13 PM

"A foreign tabloid outed this A+ list mostly movie actor"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152January 12, 2022 9:25 PM

I have to ask you if you agree with my thesis: Are you the Pussy Posse’s true king?

I appreciate the take on it. I don’t know if there is a king. I’d have to defer to Leo. Whatever that is, it wouldn’t exist without him, obviously.

And that was a New York Magazine story!

Yeah, that’s how it all started.

I was reading old profiles of you, and the fact that you were interested in music, or liked to play around with music, came up a lot.

Basically, I kind of have been obsessed with music from a young age. Anyone who knows me knows that I talk about the Beatles way too much. When I was a kid, the first time I noticed a song on the radio, my ears perked up and I was like, “What is that?” My dad told me, “That’s the Beatles. That’s the best band in the world.” I’m like, “What’s a band?” He explained everything to me, and from that moment on I was pretty much obsessed. I got a drum set and I played along in the garage. I got my keyboards and started playing the guitar. I’ve just been writing songs and playing songs and recording my whole life. It’s been just one of those things, kind of like a compulsion, I guess — a mental compulsion that I just can’t get away from.

So how did this new song, “She’s in My Head,” happen?

Basically, I just saw my buddy — he was freaking out over this girl on the phone, and he was just going through Instagram and refreshing his messages. I was trying to talk to him, but he was pretty much just in his phone. I was like, “God, that’s crazy. That’s where we’re at.” And I totally relate to it. I think anybody sort of can these days, who has a smartphone, anyway. So, I’m like, “I’m gonna write a song about that” — that feeling when you first meet someone and then you’re checking them out on Instagram, and you’re waiting for them to text you back but you’re not sure that they’re going to, and it’s driving you crazy.

You released an EP about ten years ago, right? How did we get from that EP to this?

Basically, that was my first sort of attempt at really doing it. I was never completely happy with it is the truth. I think that my obsession with oldies — the Beatles and Elvis and the Stones — I wasn’t even listening to what was going on at the time, so I was sort of stuck in this old-school music thing. I didn’t have a concept around it, and I was still learning. It took me a long time to develop what I’ve come up with now. I built a little studio seven years ago, and I’ve been working ever since then to get this stuff done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153January 12, 2022 11:47 PM

What do you think music fulfills for you creatively that acting doesn’t?

With acting, you’re kind of like a paint color. You’re like a color for the director, which is a wonderful, freeing place to be. At the same time, you’re never expressing yourself in a pure way. It’s always someone else’s dialogue. You may adjust it and play with it, and you make it your own, but you’re never talking about your own life. You’re never expressing yourself in such a direct way. With music, it’s pure expression. There’s a lot of anxiety involved, but it’s real and it’s mine.

Can you tell me more about the video for this?

Somebody sent me a screen-record video to show me something and I’m like, “What is that? How did you do that?” They explained it to me and then a few weeks later, I was going through Instagram and it just occurred to me, “Wait, this is the video.”

I immediately went to my buddy Ariel Roman — he’s a director guy. He and I hashed out the script in one night. It’s basically about this guy who bumps into this girl — they bump into each other on the beach, and they meet and he texts her on DM on Instagram and she hits him back, but not really. And then he’s obsessing over her. It’s all just like an experience that you have on your phone.

I think it’s sort of striking how I’ve been on both sides: both the person obsessed with getting a reaction, and the person who’s not really engaging.

Yeah, it’s totally just a modern thing. I don’t think that would’ve happened 15, 20 years ago. You would obsess, but they weren’t right in your face all the time, right in your pocket.

Do you look up people online before you go out with them?

[Laughs] No, do you?

I don’t! I think it’s weirder to be on a first date and know what that person’s last vacation was or something. A lot of my friends say I’m weird for not stalking someone on IG before a date.

Really? In fact, to my mind, it’s sort of a bittersweet thing. It’s interesting — it’s just where our culture is, but Instagram has changed everything so much. Not just Instagram, but our phones and social media and everything is shifting. This is just a comment on that. I’m real old school — I’m like you. I don’t look anybody up. I’m pretty out of it when it comes to this stuff, but it’s more of an observation I’m making. Look at it — it’s everything. The president, you know. Social media has created a whole different way of communicating with each other and how we deal with each other. It’s so weird. So no, I don’t look anybody up.

Before we finish, I’m gonna give you one more chance to correct the record. You are clearly the king of the Pussy Posse.

I appreciate that.

by Anonymousreply 154January 12, 2022 11:47 PM

What if Lukas really is straight and we’re all reading into his friendship with Leo the wrong way?

by Anonymousreply 155January 12, 2022 11:55 PM

[quote]The bottom line is that Leo's on top.

I think the only real question here is - is Lukas transitioning?

by Anonymousreply 156January 12, 2022 11:56 PM

More like the Bussy Posse.

by Anonymousreply 157January 13, 2022 12:07 AM

Leo is straight and used to like it strange. He was a party guy into orgies and threesomes. Beautiful women. He's still hedonistic but too fat and lazy to fuck anymore. He loved Giselle. But when the Hollywood Pedo Gays mess with you as a young teen - you're fucked for life. Leo was tampered with. That's obvious.

He's not giggled about like Travolta was. Leo comes across as a conflicted guy who likes his privacy. He's not homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 158January 13, 2022 2:56 AM

r158 is pretty ignorant. Of course, what can one expect of a person who calls others "ancient white fags?"

by Anonymousreply 159January 13, 2022 3:01 AM

R158 knows what's up. Bisexual men exist. And they choose to be with women. Who the fuck can trust a GAY man?

by Anonymousreply 160January 13, 2022 3:07 AM

LD’s “people” need to give it a rest in this thread. We don’t believe he’s straight.

by Anonymousreply 161January 13, 2022 3:11 AM

r158/r160 are the ancient white fags troll talking to himself with his sockpuppet accounts. If you put both on ignore and scan the posting history, it's obvious. I wish Muriel would do something about this lunatic nutcase.

by Anonymousreply 162January 13, 2022 3:21 AM

^ R162. ^ This piece of diaper shit. THIS old white bitter gay rotten piece of fruitcake is the SOCK PUPPET KWEEN of DL. Has more accounts than they can cancel. Always supporting his own posts and upvoting himself. A sad OLD man. He should stop harassing others and crawl in bed with his tween preoccupations.

May jesus visit healing to your troubled mind tonight, R162.

by Anonymousreply 163January 13, 2022 3:56 AM

r163 your mother should've aborted your worthless ass.

by Anonymousreply 164January 13, 2022 4:03 AM

My ass is priceless. 💋

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165January 13, 2022 4:49 AM

Ewwww

by Anonymousreply 166January 13, 2022 4:53 AM

Thank you R166.

You were one of those 70s and 80s gays who spent most of their nights in a closet sized room at your local bathhouse? With the lights down low. On your stomach. Of course. Ass up. For everyone. And when some not too ugly guy rode you for 20 minutes you called it a relationship? I saw your story on Frontline. Sad days.

AT home - you wallpapered your bedroom with TeenBeat magazine covers and dreamed of pure love! You were 36 in 1980. The boys in your mind are still 17. 16? 14....❤

Kiss my beautiful BLACK ASS.💋

by Anonymousreply 167January 13, 2022 5:15 AM

Your post and your ass are poetry R167!

by Anonymousreply 168January 13, 2022 5:53 AM

The ancient white fags troll has so many sock puppet accounts. The language is exactly the same in all of them.

by Anonymousreply 169January 13, 2022 5:58 AM

Shopping together

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170January 13, 2022 11:18 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171January 13, 2022 11:18 AM

Attending games together

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172January 13, 2022 11:19 AM

Taking selfies together

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173January 13, 2022 11:19 AM

Attending shows together

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174January 13, 2022 11:20 AM

I love their love

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175January 13, 2022 11:20 AM

Even Leo fans are speculating about Leo’s sexuality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176January 13, 2022 12:11 PM

“Chill dude. Why does it matter to u so much if he is gay?? Are u homophobic? Its a well known Hollywood secret. He tried to come out after basket ball diaries but his PR people stopped the story because it may of ruined his career in the 90s. now he has to carry on like this he doesn’t look like he manipulated the press. Don’t shoot the messenger. I feel sorry for him. I have been a massive fan for years but think it’s such a shame if he can’t b his true self.”

by Anonymousreply 177January 13, 2022 12:15 PM

Maybe this is what the girlfriends are for. He expects them to look great. And to just…look?

A few weeks ago at a Hollywood bar, playboy was partying without his bonafide. He had two of his crew with him. He’d been drinking. Or something. He seemed very …accessible and uninhibited. Once he found his target, he made his approach, with his friends as backup. After spending some time flirting with the dude, a very cute, young gay dude, he made a special request:

He asked him if he would be into a three-way situation, but the third participant would be a woman. The woman would be watching as the two of them got down. In his line of work, it’s all about variety. After so many years of anything at any time, he needs as many flavours as possible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178January 14, 2022 6:28 AM

At least he’s not going the overdone plastic surgery look and steroids.

by Anonymousreply 179January 14, 2022 6:09 PM

Lukas is so unique looking, he'd look great if he were better dressed and groomed. And not fat (did he really get so fat?)

by Anonymousreply 180January 14, 2022 7:00 PM

Alright, a book I ordered off Amazon just arrived in the mail. It's written by a former tabloid reporter named Marlise Elizabeth Kast and it's titled TABLOID PRODIGY. It was published in 2007, I believe.

In Chapter 11 of her book, she talks about infiltrating Leo's life (probably around 1998 when Titanic was still in theatres and when Leo was off in Thailand filming The Beach). She was working for The Globe at the time. Some paparazzi had sent photos to the Globe of Leo at the Chateau Marmont in the swimming pool allegedly "fondling" a male friend. So Marlize moves into the Chateau Marmont to see what she can find out. She ends up talking with the room service guy, the security guards, cleaning ladies, getting them to talk. Nobody could identify the male in the swimming pool photo, but Leo also had a male friend with a big afro named Jerry Swindell who was perhaps his lover (Jerry Swindell also has a small part in the film The Beach playing an American surfer, and he does have a blonde surfer Afro hair, like William Katt, and he's about five years younger than Leo). Everybody at the hotel called Jerry Swindell "Leo's bitch." What Marlize ends up learning is that Leo is always ordering condoms and always inviting prostitutes over to the hotel and throwing parties and there had been complaints and he had been kicked out of the hotel twice.

The Globe wasn't sure if Leo was bisexual or just kinky. The photo archives had a bunch of photos of Leo and Tobey Maguire together (this was before Tobey was really famous, probably right before Pleasantville came out). The Globe wondered if Tobey was a former lover. Marlize then calls up Tobey Maguire's mother and pretends to be a reporter from a gay publication and is writing a lifestyle article about how young Hollywood expresses its sexuality. The mom is quoted, "Those two are just free-spirited guys. Most of the friends they hang around with are gay. They're comfortable with it. But I think Leo and Tobey are the crossover between men and women. They have feminine traits that they are willing to accept. They aren't ashamed to have any sort of title, even if that means someone calling them gay." The mother also recounted her liberal views, divulging details of how the two friends "shared a bed and wore ribbons in their hair." Marlize says this was not enough proof to specify that either Leo or Tobey were gay, but it was enough for insinuations.

by Anonymousreply 181January 14, 2022 10:04 PM

R181 Did the photos of Leo and Tobey give you gay vibes or no?

by Anonymousreply 182January 15, 2022 6:56 AM

R182, there were no photos in the book, it just talked about photos. Obviously there was nothing gay about them, but the Globe had a lot of photos of them together in their photo archives, so Tobey became a person of interest.

by Anonymousreply 183January 15, 2022 7:03 AM

Bingo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184January 17, 2022 9:47 PM

True.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185January 17, 2022 9:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!