Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Lucas Haas & Leo DiCaprio split after 7 years

According to the Enquirer, Leo has asked Lucas, who has been "crashing" on Leo's couch for the last 7 years, to leave, and Lucas is not dealing with it well. Stay tuned...

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 16410/28/2012

Link, please

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 204/29/2010

I told you all lil Leo is a fag. A closet case extrodinaire.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 504/29/2010

Leo's supposedly marrying his Ireali supermodel gf. So kicking out Lukaas kind of makes sense.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 704/29/2010

That's too bad. Endings aren't always happy. Most of the time they are sad.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 804/29/2010

If you end up finding your happy ending, by definition it's going to end up sad.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 904/29/2010

Sad for them if it is true. A lot of relationships break down at the 7 year mark. Is there any long running cute gay couple in Hollywood at all? Most of those stars seem too selfish to maintain a long relationship with a guy.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 1104/29/2010

How is this to end? As stories must when love's denied: with tears and a journey.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 1204/29/2010

Leo's coming out on May5.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 1404/30/2010

Lucas Haas has Haley Joel Osment syndrome.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 1604/30/2010

Leo & Lukas made an appropriate couple if for no other reason than they both look like weird Elf/man-child creatures.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 1704/30/2010

NPH lied at least once. He answered a celebrity crush question with "Kate Winslet".

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 1804/30/2010

Leo needs a hit. He's going to marry that Israeli model for a while and get her to pop out enough kids to keep him on the cover of People magazine.

Lucas has been shut out.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 2004/30/2010

Lukas Haas looks like the Pablo Escobar of Keebler elves.

Leo looks like he's appraising an early American colonial hutch that some farm-wife has let her cat use as a litterbox.

The little midget looks like his butt plug batteries still have a lot of life left in them.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 2104/30/2010

I'm picturing a disheveled Lucas Haas at Winkie's on Sunset arranging for a hit on Camil- I mean, Leo.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 2204/30/2010

I love you R21

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 2304/30/2010

I always thught Leonardo had a fling with David Blaine, who was quite hot before he became fat and tacky.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 2404/30/2010

I think Lucas is very attractive, and I think it's great he never gave in and had his ears pinned back. It's cool his life doesn't revolve around somebody else idea of beauty.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 2504/30/2010

I wonder if Lucas is going to sue for Palimony? Does California state law allow that?

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 2604/30/2010

The actual story - not that you'll want to hear it - is that Leo has had an "Entourage"-style setup at his house (up on the famous Hollywood Hills "bird streets"), and has for years had several of his friends living there. No, it's not sexual. Leo's getting older and getting over the need to have his "pussy posse" around all the time, so he's kicking everyone out. Lukas is the last to go.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 2704/30/2010

Leo has given up bearding and feels he doesn't need his hetero "pussy posse" to look straight anymore. Maybe Leo is the one coming out on May 5th.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 2804/30/2010

Wasn't Haas the one who when out partying, someone slipped some kind of drug into his drink and he passed out and was paralyzed for a while? Then had to learn to walk, etc.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 3004/30/2010

That's a very unfortunate picture of Lucas at R17. Bad hair, bad goatee, bad fake tan. He's still a good-looking guy under all that.

I had such a crush on his character in Mars Attacks.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 3104/30/2010

If I were Leo, I wouldn't have kicked Lukas out because he probably has been the witness to a lot of what has gone on in Leo's life. He could retaliate, and Leo would be shunned professionally and personally even by Martin Scorsese.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 3204/30/2010

According to Howard Stern, Leo is a major pussyhound. That's what he told Ryan Phillippe in an interview a couple years ago

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 3304/30/2010

I love Lukas Haas.

He also has a hot shirtless makeout scene with a guy in "Last Days."

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 3404/30/2010

Here are the guys that were part of his posse at various times:

Lukas Haas, Tobey Maguire, Harmony Korine, David Blaine, Jay Ferguson, Josh Miller, Ethan Suplee, Kevin Connelly, Scott Bloom, Justin Herwick, Jonah Johnson, R.D. Robb (until the "Don's Plumb" fiasco) & Christopher Pettiet (until he died from a drug OD)

I read that Lukas and Tobey lived there during some of the time, apparently Lukas the last 7 years. I'm not sure who else did other than occasional overnights. There were rumors of orgies. I read that there were a lot of all male parties as well, rumors of group masturbation, hiring a hooker for bukake and paying her well to keep her mouth shut.

Anyone heard anything like this or more as to what actually went on? Who did what?

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 3504/30/2010

Lukas was with Michael Stipe years ago

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 3604/30/2010

R35, sounds about right. Why can't you people accept that while Leo is a 'pussyhound' he ALSO likes to mess around with his boys once and awhile? Beautiful Hollywood types don't have to choose.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 3704/30/2010

*once in a while.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 3804/30/2010

So he is bisexual, then?

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 3904/30/2010

No link, but in an interview Tobey's mother said he and Leo used to share a bed and that "neither of them was afraid of their feminine side".

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 4004/30/2010

Tobey's mother said they were gay, too.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 4104/30/2010

Link to any Tobey mom inteviews please.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 4205/01/2010

A friend, good friend, worked at the Mercer...he said when Leo stayed there he had some guy come up to his room...no big deal...then he actually called down to the desk to have some condoms delivered to his rooms..

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 4305/01/2010

This is all I got when googling it, r42.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 4405/01/2010

Sorry, the site lists pic as NSFW.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 4505/01/2010

Many actors have people living in their homes. Lots go on location for months at a time.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 4605/01/2010

That may be true R46, but Leo DiCaprio is still gay and lying about it.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 4705/01/2010

I smell a tell all book by Haas..........

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 4805/01/2010

[quote]That may be true [R46], but Leo DiCaprio is still gay and lying about it.

Because YOU say so, right? He if looked like Steve Buscemi, this thread woundn't exist.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 4905/01/2010

#49, well, some might argue that if he looked like Steve Buscemi you wouldn't care to defend his straightness.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 5005/01/2010

If Leo was straight he would have married long ago. His "model girlfriend" even admitted publicly she was dating another guy, while she was suppose to be dating Leo.

The gullibility of Hausfruas in America....., well that explains Wall Street too.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 5105/01/2010

Hard to believe, but a good friend of mine (a very nelly queen), insists that he hooked up with Kevin Connelly several years ago.

This friend is no fan of "Entourage", or any celebrity, really, and the claim is so peculiar I'm inclined to believe it.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 5205/01/2010

r52 - any details? How far did they go?

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 5305/01/2010

Apparently, R20

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 5405/01/2010

[quote]hiring a hooker for bukake and paying her well to keep her mouth shut

I thought they got more money if they kept their mouths *open*.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 5505/01/2010

OP, thank you for creating a separate thread for my post. I can't afford the registration fee, but you DLers keep me sane. I read this story in the May 3rd issue of the Enquirer - page 20 - 21.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 5605/01/2010

I don't get the feeling Leo is a 'thinking' type, so he does whatever his agency instructs him to do. Agency says dump Haas, Leo does it.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 5705/01/2010

Does anyone know what Leo's house is like? How many bedrooms? Mansion? Swimming Pool? Tennis Court? What?

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 5805/01/2010

DiCaprio has been extremely famous since at least 1997. If his agents wanted him to marry for appearences so much, and if he would kick out his boyfriend when told, they all would have acted a long time ago.

If the split is true, maybe it's for other, personal reasons.

I agree that actors aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer, but Leo seems at least to be a loyal friend, if he should have no other qualities.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 6005/01/2010

lukas = ugly

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 6105/01/2010

I see Leo's people are on here, feverishly doing damage control. You might be able to explain Lucas away, but people haven't forgotten about the photos of Leo & Zac Efron at the Lakers game. Their body language spoke volumes.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 6305/02/2010

Hey, I think Steve Buscemi is kind of cute ...

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 6405/02/2010

Leo is worth billions to Hollywood. If there is even a hint of solid evidence that he is gay, then it's probably true, if it's managed to survive being countered by the media machine used to suppress these stories. Marrying some model in your 40's just at the time you're trying to be taken seriously as an actor when no longer the hottest male walking the Earth is no evidence of being straight. It just means you want to keep making $20M per picture rather than making $50K on a direct to video thing that gets shown on Sci Fi channel on saturday night.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 6505/02/2010

yes, r64. Buscemi is kind of cute, and in his younger days - Parting Glances, Miller's Crossing - he was down right hot.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 6605/02/2010

Leo and Zac Efron? How can you bake a cake with Flour & Flour?

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 6705/02/2010

I love Steve Buscemi. He has the IT thing going on.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 6805/03/2010

Lucas has been seen a lot recently in Austin, visiting his family and make making a film. he used to hang out at a place on the corner near where I live. Everybody liked him. People down here were wondering if he was planning to move to Austin. I haven't seen him recently.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 6905/03/2010

Sad that phobes like R49 still find their way onto DL. I don't hang out on phobic sites and counteract all pathetic statements about "straight" actors.

And wasn't Chris Cuomo part of the "pussy" posse as well for a while? David Blaine definitely was.

Hiding in plain sight works so well for Clooney... why shouldn't Leo emulate the trick?

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 7005/14/2010

For shit's sake, queens, it's Lukas.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 7105/14/2010

Chill Lukas. Nobody is trying to diss you. It's a simple boo boo.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 7205/14/2010

here's his little love muffin...

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 7305/19/2010

Yuck, R73

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 7405/19/2010

Lucas looks like a monkey in that picture.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 7505/19/2010

I quite like him - and he's better looking than Leo.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 7605/20/2010

You've got to be joking, R76

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 7705/20/2010

Josh Miller? I hadn't heard Josh Miller's name in years? Is he working? Is he clean? Is he gay?

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 7805/27/2010

I much prefer Lucas, compared to Leo.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 7905/27/2010

I've always heard that there are secret tunnels that connect those houses on the bird streets. Wonder if that's true?

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 8005/27/2010

I think 75% of Lucas's problem is the hair.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 8105/27/2010

Sorry, I never saw Steve B. as physically appealing (with those crooked teeth and those frog eyes). As shallow as I am I could never understand why the main character in Parting Glances would seriously consider breaking up with his super hot boyfriend to be with his exboyfriend's lover who has Aids. For me the Steve B.'s character was ugly from the outside and the inside. The only good things he did was forcing that artist guy to give the fag hag an exhibition and his staircase pep talk with the young gay kid.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 8205/27/2010

"I love Lukas Haas.

He also has a hot shirtless makeout scene with a guy in "Last Days."

In that scene, Lucas was playing River Phoenix and Scott Green was playing Keanu Reeves.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 8305/27/2010

No one remembers the tabloid story about Lukas Haas from about 8 years ago where he was out bar hopping and someone slipped him a drug and he had a bad reaction to it, ended up in the hospital, paralyzed?

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 8405/27/2010

I'm smart.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 8705/27/2010

It must suck to be Leo.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 8805/30/2010

bump

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 8901/29/2011

Are they back together?

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 9004/17/2011

Datalounge, meet The Steve Buscemi is Hot Troll. Gawd, he must have a lonely existence.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 9104/17/2011

r90, are they a couple or just close friends? Or drug buddies?

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 9204/17/2011

Leo and his honey.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 9304/17/2011

Sorry, R93, but the link doesn't work.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 9404/17/2011

I always heard it was a stroke as well from too much coke and that's why his parents left Hollywood, to get him away from the drugs and help him recover from the stroke.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 9504/17/2011

Here they are with interlocked arms

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 9604/17/2011

Leo is a closet case. He loves dick but is to ashamed to admit it. Has nothing to do with career. Like they all plead he feels ashamed. %0D %0D I don't mean to imply that Leo's girlfriends are fake. He like nasty pussy too.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 9704/17/2011

Lucas has a rat face. A cute one though.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 9804/17/2011

[quote] Lukas Haas, Tobey Maguire, Harmony Korine, David Blaine, Jay Ferguson, Josh Miller, Ethan Suplee, Kevin Connelly, Scott Bloom, Justin Herwick, Jonah Johnson, R.D. Robb (until the "Don's Plumb" fiasco) & Christopher Pettiet (until he died from a drug OD)

Now that's one long list of closeted, drug addicted, loafing, miserable males. They are living the life they say the always wanted, freedom from women, all the dick they want from all the beautiful gays, money, travel, lovely homes; what's the problem?

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 9904/17/2011

Doesn't Harmony Korine still get Chloe Sevengy's pussy from time to time?

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 10004/17/2011

I heard that Leo cleaned house with his group of friends because a bunch of them were freeloaders and he was sick and tired of spending money on them.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 10104/17/2011

What was the "Don's Plumb" story? I know it was some independent movie that Leo and Tobey did but for some reason it wasn't released. This was so long ago I can't remember the details. Anyone know?

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 10204/17/2011

I've said here a million times, Kendra Jade told me that Leo "likes boys better than girls" years ago when she hung out with his Pussy Posse.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 10304/17/2011

So ... are Lucas and Leo platonic "friends" or real lovers?

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 10504/17/2011

Leo's not as good looking as he use to be, but can't he do better than Lukaas?

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 10604/17/2011

It doesn't matter what you look like, r106, it matters how rich you are.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 10704/17/2011

Lukas is kind of fugly...okay, a lot, lol.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 10804/17/2011

Lukas is from one of the wealthiest families in California. If I'm not mistaken they are headquartered in San Francisco. Also, one of the nicest Jewish families.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 10904/17/2011

Seriously, r109> THAT Haas family? They really are nice. I live a block away from Walter Haas playground.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 11004/17/2011

How come we haven't heard about the Haas/DiCaprio "relationship" before? In 7 years, not one whisper, and now all of a sudden they had a relationship?

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 11104/17/2011

Lukas and Leo is not a new story. It's been on DL for quite awhile in various threads.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 11204/17/2011

r109 is lying. His father is from Germany and he is not part of the old-money Haas family.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 11304/17/2011

Leo has not aged well. It's like a butterfly turned into a catterpillar.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 11404/17/2011

You don't age well in a life of sloth, drugs, cigarettes and limitless unprotected sex.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 11504/17/2011

I heard Lukas modified the spelling of his last name and he's really related to a very desirable avocado with thick swarthy skin. You'll notice Lukas suffers from has "big pit face."

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 11604/17/2011

I smell somthing fishy about r116's post: If Lukas were related to the avocado family, then where did he get those gigantic ears? I've been lied to before (@r109) and I'm not going to take this crap anymore!

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 11704/17/2011

Haas had a serious heroin problem, did he beat it?

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 11804/17/2011

He is a lot cuter than Leo, that's a fact.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 11904/17/2011

Yikes - Fievel Goes Tanning.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 12004/17/2011

Lukas's got big dick face written all over. I heard it's so big, when he had one of his normal legs amputated due to a motor cycle accident, he still doesn't have a limp because he's got that big dick to take its place.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 12104/17/2011

hy doesn't Haas get those damned ears pinned back? It's a simple enough operation, right? What's really hard to fix are his Fetal Alcohol Syndrome-like facial features.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 12204/18/2011

Over at JustJared they are both photographed at the Coachella Music Festival.I guess they are still together?

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 12304/18/2011

I see their pictures together all the time so I guess their PRs are relaxed about the sightings? Does Haas ever had a girlfriend at all?

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 12404/18/2011

I guess Leo isn't hanging around with Tom Hardy anymore.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 12504/18/2011

[R111] we realize you hear and see everything, but I know I read about it here on DL several years ago, and have seen several references to it here and elsewhere since. It goes back further than seven years, I think, to the days when Lukas, Tobey and Leo hung out together.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 12604/18/2011

Here you go R111

Back to 2002, when Leo, Tobey, and Haas were being called the pussy posse by some tabloids, and by others bisexual partiers.

Lukas acknowledges his connection to both guys, and only says some things tabloids say are true, some aren't.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 12704/18/2011

The only pussy posse those guys had involved man-pussy

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 12804/18/2011

r22 made me smile.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 12904/18/2011

Jesus Christ R120 that's hideous. He looks like Curious George.

I thought that's why Leo finally kicked him out r118. Leo was trying to curb the partying (in his case more booze than drugs) and Haas didn't want to slow down. He was also freeloading at Leo's house.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 13004/18/2011

Apparently one of the reasons that he is not married yet is because not only is his model girlfriend Jewish but she is also Israeli. In order for this marriage to be recognized by Israel as a proper Jewish wedding (not just a civil union which is also accepted in Israel) he needs to become Jewish. the only way this is accepted in Israel is if does it the orthodox way which is quite a lengthy and complex process. It seems that while trying to avoid the paparazzi in Israel, he has visited all the important religious sites and has been consulting with rabbis about the process and considering doing it. Obviously, he can do it easily through a reform synagogue in the US but these conversions are not recognized in Israel. The links are useless because they are in Hebrew from Israeli papers. My friend translated them for me.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 13104/18/2011

r131 gets the Most Convoluted PR Hack of the Year Award on DL.

Congrats!

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 13204/18/2011

I dunno r132, the Jake Is Straight troll runs it pretty close.%0D %0D Speaking of which, a supposed two-day Jake ex-conquest Isabel Lucas who supposedly table-danced for him (PR alert with nobs on!) turned up at Coachella holding hands with Lukas Haas.%0D %0D

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 13304/18/2011

I posted that but gotta say it don't look much like him tho', that's what the caption called em. Thought Lukas was clean-shaven?

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 13404/18/2011

R115, I think Leo needed all the booze and cigarettes to turn him into a character rather than a pretty boy. His career went all the way back up the moment he stopped looking like a small boy. Zack Efron is doing the same now, except he's going via weight gain.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 13504/18/2011

Hilarious, R133/R134 According to the dates on both sets of photos, we could capture this one: "Later that same day..." But the one you posted would only by Lukas if he were a changeling. I doubt his appearance changed that much in a matter of hours.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 13604/18/2011

R133 The guy in the photo doesn't look at all like Lukas Haas. Maybe it's a different person as the caption says Lukas Hass?

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 13704/18/2011

Well I thought he looked a 'bit' hairy but google didn't throw up a 'Lukas Hass' at all. I figured maybe the folks at contact music just got it wrong, wouldn't be the first time.%0D %0D Isabel Lucas is supposed to be Adrien Grenier's girlfriend. Or beard, whichever.%0D %0D That is one hair mofo she's with.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 13804/18/2011

I don't think Grenier is gay.%0D %0D Who is Leo with now?

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 13904/18/2011

I think Lukas does have a big dick. That is my guess.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 14004/18/2011

This Amazon review of "The Road" is better than the whole novel:

The author wrote. Short sentences. Clipped and cold, like the air of his novel. Ash covering everything. He stumbled forward.

Why dont we use apostrophes, Papa?

I dont know. We dont use quotation marks either.

Is it confusing?

Maybe. But we do use pathetic fallacy.

What's pafethic phallacy?

Pathetic fallacy. "To signify any description of inanimate natural objects that ascribes to them human capabilities, sensations, and emotions."

Oh. Like the weather? Like nature?

Yes, like nature.

Does it hate us?

No, it doesn't hate us. But the author does. He wants to manipulate emotional responses in readers to our relationship by making us suffer. He wants to explore me, an ordinary man, in an extraordinary circumstance.

Is it interesting?

Not really.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 14104/18/2011

Sorry, folks, wrong thread!

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 14204/18/2011

Lukas Haas was one of the best child actors ever--simply amazing in Rambling Rose, The Lady in White, and The Music Box.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 14304/18/2011

Adrian Grenier is straight. A good friend of mine went to LaGuardia High with him and he was a total pussyhound and had VD several times.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 14404/18/2011

Yes he was a great actor but he let drugs ruin his life...maybe he can have a second chance?

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 14504/18/2011

I think the author of The Road actually does hate humans and will be glad when we are over. I feel the same.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 14604/18/2011

Lukas Haas is indeed unfortunate looking. He is also not a very nice person.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 14705/05/2012

I think Lukas Haas is cool looking as an adult. Like a more together Harry Dean Stanton. Watch 'Alien' today - who would play Harry Dean's role today except Lukas Haas? Sorry to hear about drugs. Those dickheads never figured out being ultra suave and low key is the way to go in securing mystique - not fifteen years of celebrity bullshit and middling films.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 14805/05/2012

If you read the comments section under the pic of these two you will see all of Leo's fan girls going crazy over him. He will never come out because he cannot afford to do it.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 14905/05/2012

Both of them look as if they haven't had a bath in 10 years. You can tell just by looking at Leo's picture that he has B.O.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 15005/05/2012

Lucas Haas slept on couch for 7 years...yeah sure. I can see Leo getting Lucas his own room so Leo can mess around with other guys on the side, but come on PR people, nobody sleeps on a couch for 7 years.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 15105/05/2012

[quote]nobody sleeps on a couch for 7 years.

What if it's a sleeper sofa?

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 15205/05/2012

Leo and Kate have been best friends since Titanic.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 15305/05/2012

Ugh, Lucas Haas is so unfortunate looking. Quasimodo-esque. How could Leo tolerate that face for 7 years?

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 15410/14/2012

More like 14 years and he is still "tolerating". I agree with Leo there, he's cute.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 15510/15/2012

That's Angus Stone at R133 with Isabel Lucas.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 15810/15/2012

Lukas was there, but not with Isabel.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 15910/15/2012

You do realize that 'sleeping on the coach' means that they share(d) a bed with each other and were more than just 'friends with benefits'?

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 16010/15/2012

What's the point of resurrecting a thread from two years ago, or one year ago? Bar is long gone and Leo is hanging around NYC mostly with his new Victorias Sectret girlfriend, who is about 23 years old. He likes them young & dumb. Once they get "launched" they move on. While it's likely Leo is gay, it seems to me there is nothing new. Obviously Lukas prevailed over Bar. I don't care about Leo anymore.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 16110/15/2012

How did Lucas feel about DiCraprio being an alcoholic and into drugs?

If you look at recent pics of Leo or even from the last few years he's bloated up like a horse and even his face is "fat" and you get that way from alcoholism and drugs.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 16210/28/2012

Who is bumping all the Leo DiCaprio threads and Mae Whitman threads?

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 16310/28/2012

I will bet that Leo screwed around on the side with other guys.

by As requested by someone with a much tighter budget than mereply 16410/28/2012
Need more help? Click Here.