Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ben Barnes, Part XIX

Last time on "The Badass Sleuthing Threads" we learned the origin of Bin Bons! And also that the moron is still associating with human garbage. Coming up this week. . . !

by Anonymousreply 600August 1, 2021 4:47 PM

Take 2: BB’s exciting, upcoming project. Thoughts on the 11:11?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 28, 2021 10:33 PM

that new IG story of his... i think he’s teasing a music video ?

by Anonymousreply 2July 28, 2021 10:33 PM

R2 Agreed, but do you think 11:11 is a song title or something else?

by Anonymousreply 3July 28, 2021 10:34 PM

Bet he drags a piano onto that stage and shoots a music video for one of the songs on the album. It's the Los Angeles Theatre, btw.

by Anonymousreply 4July 28, 2021 10:34 PM

just had the nightmarish thought of him playing the piano on that stage while JH dances around for the music video

by Anonymousreply 5July 28, 2021 10:37 PM

11:11 is also a spiritual number for twinflames. He could have got that from JH. Twinflames are two halves of one soul who then find each other and is usually associated with romantic love. Would not be surprised if she is dancing on that stage.

by Anonymousreply 6July 28, 2021 10:38 PM

R5 Oh FMGWAC

by Anonymousreply 7July 28, 2021 10:40 PM

R5 R6 If he dares to do that…..!!!

Just a thought, has he involved D-Ho somehow and/or DC?

Those two I could live with, but if that crazy bitch is in it I swear I’ll implode!!

by Anonymousreply 8July 28, 2021 10:41 PM

Well JH is back in LA, he is following DH who has probably choreographed the whole thing. The music video will be there coming out and all those people who said for three threads nothing is happening, the writing is on the wall.

by Anonymousreply 9July 28, 2021 10:41 PM

Can we get the mountains of lies together so we have something to combat this when they come out. Fan girls we need you this time.

by Anonymousreply 10July 28, 2021 10:42 PM

i don't think JH is back. if you watched her stories, she wasnt physically in the room for that exercise class - she was broadcast in on the TV. And her friends are still posting stories as if they were surfing in portugal as of yesterday with her in them. could be delayed posts, but the surf school guy holding off just to account for travel days makes no sense.

11:11 with a horn could be code for an announcement? growing up we always got told to "make a wish" when the clocks hit identical/symmetrical numbers, so maybe the album is what he wished for?

by Anonymousreply 11July 28, 2021 10:46 PM

R11 I think she was posting stories from what looked like her home (kitchen in the background) yesterday, and the selfie from yesterday looks like her house?

by Anonymousreply 12July 28, 2021 10:52 PM

i didn't see the kitchen one, but i agree with the selfie one - guess we will never know for sure. it just seems weird that she wouldnt show up for an in person class for her company after being gone for so long

by Anonymousreply 13July 28, 2021 10:58 PM

R11 There’s a multitude of meanings out there if you Google it, including the one you mention. I definitely thought ‘announcement’ when I saw the sticker.

I’ve found the trumpet sticker he used, but on IG I can’t find the 11 or 11:11 he’s got.

One thing which popped up for some reason when I did the search was ‘Stranger Things’. Anything spring to mind there??

by Anonymousreply 14July 28, 2021 10:59 PM

Is Chloe Dykstra (Rob’s ex/friend) at the LA theatre in her stories as well?

by Anonymousreply 15July 28, 2021 11:01 PM

Yeah those stories looked like her house and her post was in past tenses out Portugal. Also she put #divinefeminine in one of her post and in twinflame journey there is a divine feminine and divine masculine. That could be something as well.

by Anonymousreply 16July 28, 2021 11:01 PM

to add in on her not being in her home - she isn't in her usual workout space. that giant flower plant thing from the selfie was behind her, but no hanging baskets, so wherever she was doing the class it wasnt where she usually records them from.

the girl in stranger things is named / called Eleven? but apart from that i've got zilch.

by Anonymousreply 17July 28, 2021 11:02 PM

Maybe all his songs are about different woman until he finds the one JH. 🤮

by Anonymousreply 18July 28, 2021 11:03 PM

R15 - it looks like the lobby, yes.

the plot thickens.

by Anonymousreply 19July 28, 2021 11:08 PM

Also leo new moon on the 8th and then we enter lions gate portal if anyone cares about astrology. He is a leo and then all that lion shit tiny emojis from JH as this music video has been planned probably before Paris. I get his emojis were because of England but also these 12 year olds only speak in code obviously. Also Dove Cameron who has 43 million followers on insta told her followers she was shooting a music video. He is not special.

by Anonymousreply 20July 28, 2021 11:10 PM

R15 Oh yes! It really looks like it! Now that’s interesting…..

Thinking on from my original knee jerk rant at R8 - would he really, really be stupid enough to have JH in a music vid for his album? That would be one sure way to piss off his fans and the album would tank!

by Anonymousreply 21July 28, 2021 11:11 PM

The video is 11 seconds long as well. When watching it on a stand alone player it comes up at "0:11 / 00:11" so that's interesting. Could be a date - November 11th?

Venturing into Twin Flame/Master Number/Tarot/Lenormand territory is what I do for a living now so this made my heart drop into my stomach. I offered him a private tarot reading and had used his picture in a post tagged with #DivineMasculine a while back. Last year I think. I admittedly have said some odd esoteric thing to him over the years. LOL And to know that JH is into all that so he has knowledge of it... makes me wonder about the hidden 33 now. That's a master number as well.

Oh jeeze, he just added another dimension to the proverbial BB rabbit hole. And I'm weak in the knees for him so I'm all in. LOL

by Anonymousreply 22July 28, 2021 11:15 PM

i sense his album is gonna flop so hard. his little fan base is solid but it’s not big enough to solidly push an album. he’s also barely C-list so the general public isn’t gonna rush to spotify. to add to that his preferred genre of music is not in style right now, and i don’t think he has strong links to the LA music scene that could help him out, except for those nameless producers of his.

by Anonymousreply 23July 28, 2021 11:22 PM

Chloe also recently follow Georgia the one that was filming that rise up video with ben

by Anonymousreply 24July 28, 2021 11:24 PM

R22 That’s cool you do that for a living! I just recently learned I’m a life path 11 and went down the rabbit hole because I have no idea what that meant. BB tagged the location in his picture in the Queen shirt with bubbles as “down the rabbit hole” and it worried me at first because I thought he was about to come out as one of those Qanon nut jobs. BB’s life path number is also 11 btw. We are apparently late bloomers lol

by Anonymousreply 25July 28, 2021 11:26 PM

R20 Dove Cameron is one of Lizzy’s best friends. If Lizzy and Ben are doing a music video together it’s plausible she could be in it

by Anonymousreply 26July 28, 2021 11:28 PM

Ben will be in Budapest by November 11 this year, but that doesn’t mean something like a music video couldn’t be released on that day

by Anonymousreply 27July 28, 2021 11:32 PM

R27 I was thinking the same thing. Very tough time to be promoting an album while filming in Eastern Europe.

by Anonymousreply 28July 28, 2021 11:35 PM

R23 I get the sense he’s not really going to care if it doesn’t reach a massive audience, it’s not like he’s trying to do a career change and become a touring singer he still seems quite committed to acting. I feel like if there’s going to be an album as all it’s going to be a bunch of collaborations and then will use his acting fame to make good theatrical music videos like what he did for Mt Wolf

by Anonymousreply 29July 28, 2021 11:38 PM

R22 FFS are there any bandwagons left for the Ho to jump onto?

Does 33 signify anything interesting (or worrying)?

by Anonymousreply 30July 28, 2021 11:39 PM

If anyone cares about S&B here I thought it was interesting this news is already out. It potentially shortens the time Ben might be involved in S&B, and I’ve been wondering if that’s because something bigger is in the works

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 28, 2021 11:56 PM

R29 Well, he won’t get to make another if it isn’t at least critically or commercially well-received. I suspect he has too much pride gor this to merely be a vanity project.

by Anonymousreply 32July 28, 2021 11:57 PM

R26 with Dove I meant ages ago before she released her single. While she was doing the video she was posting stories of her looks which were fire by the way. Love her she is so gorgeous and her voice is amazing. Idk if she would work with BB, he doesn’t seem cool enough for her. She is friends with Finneas and we know BB isn’t in those circles. He is still trying to fit in with the C list reality show/influencer crowd.

by Anonymousreply 33July 28, 2021 11:58 PM

R25 I've been doing readings for $ in just the last 4 years but I've been studying all things esoteric since about 12. I'm a life path 10 or 1. You both have 11 going for you - cool! It's all a lot of fun and so very fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 34July 29, 2021 12:02 AM

Motterfucker. The twinflame theory makes the most sense. Has he used the #divinemasculine tag in any of his posts or stories? Or did we just throw that him in response to JH using #divinefeminine? They’re going to get trashed/mocked so badly if they go public with this.

by Anonymousreply 35July 29, 2021 12:04 AM

(Unintentional typo on MF, but i kinda like…)

by Anonymousreply 36July 29, 2021 12:05 AM

Maybe it’s just because I don’t know this stuff as well but I highly doubt this motterfucker would risk his musical debut by basing it so much around this spiritual stuff. He’s never really talked about spirituality before and he rambles about a lot of shit. I also don’t think he’s the type to have anyone dancing in his videos. He’s already done one successful theatrical music video and that seems to be what melds his interests the most

by Anonymousreply 37July 29, 2021 12:08 AM

R36 Yeah, liking ‘motterfucker’!!!

R37 Hope you’re right on both counts!

Also, a couple of thoughts… D-Ho still hasn’t followed him back, surely he would have if they were gonna work together? And BB said he was scouting locations for his little project, so hasn’t confirmed he’ll be using the Los Angeles Theater.

I could see him using that grand backdrop for the kudos (we know he’s ‘fancy like that’ as he said once in a live - about a soya latte!) then ending up filming it in a used car lot somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 38July 29, 2021 12:23 AM

R35 No, he didn't use the hashtag. I was just mentioning that I tagged him on a post (about 2 years ago) when I was getting my tarot biz off the ground using that term along with a bunch of other spiritual terms. I admit I used his image a lot at the time. Hot guys get lotsa eyes on social media posts. But even if he didn't see those, he is aware of "spiritual stuff" via JH and surely lots of others. Especially in California. haha

by Anonymousreply 39July 29, 2021 12:26 AM

But is it this?!? Good Lord, when we start associating Ben Barnes with numerology or astrology or WHATEVER else. . . he is *done* in this world. Is Scientology next on your list? Undoubtedly that teaches you how to "be happy."

Seriously Ben, are you comfortable with this? I personally think it's pathetic, but then, I'm educated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40July 29, 2021 12:46 AM

Yeah, for a person raised as a strict Mormon, JH sure talks a lot of mystical shit. And for a person raised by Psychiatrists, BB sure loves his psuedo-science self help psychobabble. And y'all say they aren't compatible!

JH likes elevenses too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41July 29, 2021 1:00 AM

I hate her even more for making this this thread take this dark turn into whatever the fuck all this is. I’m glad at least Chloe appears to be potentially involved. She seems somewhat normal

by Anonymousreply 42July 29, 2021 1:09 AM

R40 I really hope that is what it is and not some universal sign that they are soulmates. I know that is on brand for JH, her using the whole divine feminine hashtag, but like if they keep doing this it is embarrassing. Like he wants people to take his music seriously right? Not as a fucking joke. Idk with him following DH recently and all the other stupid emoji stuff just doesn’t feel right. Something is up. Also cool you have had a secret relationship for a year and a half and broke up a marriage. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 43July 29, 2021 1:09 AM

R42 love chloe. She was really brave coming out with her story about her abusive relationship. I know she got a lot of shit for that. BB can we go back to normal, successful friends. JH has made this whole fandom a mess from the start. We want to support you not hate you, but I have to say I’m not really liking you right now.

by Anonymousreply 44July 29, 2021 1:11 AM

R42 LOL...this thread now...

(forgive me, I'm Gen-X)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45July 29, 2021 1:12 AM

Should someone tell her the pic she’s using for this was actually part one of his emojigate relationship announcement for his girlfriend’s birthday? Do you think they would be as enthusiastic about this “project”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46July 29, 2021 1:29 AM

R46 she conveniently cut out the sunset with the heart and fairy and covered up the heart on his sleeve lol why not just use a different pic

by Anonymousreply 47July 29, 2021 1:32 AM

Damn, people! I visited here to see shots of a hot actor, and maybe his ass and cock pics, but…

You folks are fucking creepy!

Jesus!

by Anonymousreply 48July 29, 2021 2:04 AM

R48 Honey, had we any cock pics, we’d share.

by Anonymousreply 49July 29, 2021 2:12 AM

You can blame his new girlfriend for this. Welcome to the new land of the BB fandom. Hot dude is gone, has been replaced by everything is magnetized, sparkles, and secret emoji messages. Fucking sucks.

by Anonymousreply 50July 29, 2021 2:17 AM

R48 😂😂😂😂 unfortunately you picked an especially wild thread to visit this topic

by Anonymousreply 51July 29, 2021 2:35 AM

If people got a little honesty and not cryptic bullshit, they’d probably be less into trying to figure out what adds up and what emojis mean what. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

by Anonymousreply 52July 29, 2021 2:47 AM

R52 Absolutely. The secrecy invites the scrutiny. Look at Apple: they build their marketing around this strategy. It builds intrigue, which builds hype.

by Anonymousreply 53July 29, 2021 2:50 AM

I was kinda waiting to see if there would be another story update at 11:11 pm but I'm on EST. hahaha

by Anonymousreply 54July 29, 2021 3:17 AM

R53 true but then Apple delivers amazing fucking products so it’s a great strategy that maintains attention from loyal happy customers. If you build the hype and then disappoint you will break that trust and everyone will lower their expectations or lose interest completely. Ben is walking a very thin line

by Anonymousreply 55July 29, 2021 3:18 AM

R54 that’s the theory of a lot of fangirls on Twitter! We may be a couple hours away from his first disappointment or delight we shall see

by Anonymousreply 56July 29, 2021 3:20 AM

What if it's just something fun? Like a big birthday celebration blowout with friends who do performances and stuff? Maybe even raise $ for charity while he's at it..

I had a big, crazy Renaissance/Medieval themed 40th birthday party with fire dancers and all the yummy Ren Fest food, games, everyone came in costume too. I wore a crown and drank my weight in wine that night. 😄 I digress.

Also, I too think the hashtags, emojis and symbols could be song titles. If that ends up being the case, it'll be worth all this curiosity. Curiouser and curiouser. Down the rabbit hole we go!

by Anonymousreply 57July 29, 2021 5:01 AM

On a side note, Good Boy Benny wearing his mask while filming his selfie video. I think that requirement’s just been reintroduced in LA? Lost it for the ‘Coming Soon’ pic but we’ll let him off on that one as it was a quick selfie.

Talking of that pic, love how that chandelier’s right behind his head like a crown of light. Hmmm - just like the Ho’s pic with that halo thing behind her head. Hope that was just a big damn coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 58July 29, 2021 6:47 AM

If he starts with the new age bullshit like JH, I swear to god I'll never masturbate to him again.

by Anonymousreply 59July 29, 2021 6:54 AM

Alright DLers — longtime lurker here and I just moved to LA. I volunteer to take one for the team and prove to this man that there are more people to fuck than JH. Let’s make it happen! We’ll get him out of there in no time.

by Anonymousreply 60July 29, 2021 12:53 PM

Thankyou all for admitting you have stalked down his address and also leaving comments like the one above. All has been noted and passed on.

by Anonymousreply 61July 29, 2021 12:59 PM

So I gather nothing happened at 11:11 last night? Lame.

Let's pass the time with another musical interlude inspired by Ben's COVID travels.

"One rule for us

For you another

Do unto yourself as you see fit for your brother.

Is that not within your realm of understanding?

A fifty second capacity of mind

Too demanding?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62July 29, 2021 1:02 PM

R61 Is this one of the fangirls going to tattle on us to Ben? He can read I don’t think he needs your help and he will never love you no matter how hard you try. But not all of us have stalked down his address that’s just weird. What would you even do with that info that doesn’t just make you look like a complete psycho? Luckily it hasn’t been shared

by Anonymousreply 63July 29, 2021 1:10 PM

R61 Hilarious response. A) No one mentioned going to his house; B) Since he’s such a manwhore, he’d never know which chick he’s skillfully entertaining with his average, uncut dick is the one from DL.

by Anonymousreply 64July 29, 2021 1:49 PM

R63 someone did share his address on the last thread so it is out there. He apparently lives close to the billboard where he took the selfie with the S&B billboard.

Also fangirls remember JH had a stalker which is one her tactics that we think got BB hooked. The whole victim card, my husband is away I need someone to protect me. So if BB then has a stalker that will only benefit JH and make their bond stronger. Since they are the victims of the world and never do anything wrong.

Also don’t show up to anyone’s house. It is immature and he won’t be happy to see you, that is his home. Just don’t, come on. He is isn’t super rich, I’m sure he can’t afford security all the time like Justin Bieber who was pleading with fans to not come to his house. Don’t be that person. You’ll look stupid.

by Anonymousreply 65July 29, 2021 2:06 PM

(no one talked about going to his house, alarmed anon)

by Anonymousreply 66July 29, 2021 2:09 PM

R66 three posts did asshole

by Anonymousreply 67July 29, 2021 2:14 PM

Lmao ok R60 here — had no idea this joke would incite a war, as I didn’t know people actually had his address! Sorry the joke didn’t land, but I don’t know where he lives nor do I care to and have no stalking plans! Carry on.

by Anonymousreply 68July 29, 2021 2:21 PM

It was clearly a harmless joke, [R68]: someone has their panties in a bunch.

by Anonymousreply 69July 29, 2021 2:24 PM

For those who don’t know, feel free to look up what doxxing is. To the responder who backed up that his address was indeed put up publicly, Thankyou for having decency. You’re honesty makes everyone else here look better then they make themselves look. As for the rest, yes it has been recorded and noted.

by Anonymousreply 70July 29, 2021 2:26 PM

His address has not been made public here - yes, he lives in LA: that's not doxing, for fuck's sake. Claiming that someone has the address without sharing it is no doxing either.

by Anonymousreply 71July 29, 2021 2:31 PM

R 71 I'm super confused. Did someone really share his address in the previous thread?

by Anonymousreply 72July 29, 2021 2:32 PM

Someone has triangulated a few hints and they claim they have the address. It hasn't been made public.

AlarmedAnon needs attention.

by Anonymousreply 73July 29, 2021 2:36 PM

His address has not been made public on these threads. It was never posted. No one said they are going to stalk him, no one said they were going to show up at his house. The poster only said they knew it and he lives close to JH. It was also mentioned that a few other knew it as well, but it definitely was never posted. And it’s funny that people are saying how weird it is to have looked for it, yet look at what tf we’re all doing on these threads…we’re spending days and hours analyzing every emoji and post and song and move and message, etc. everything we’re doing on these threads is weird. We’re all stalkers here basically. LOL. It’s because we are all interested!! Dont fool yourself.

by Anonymousreply 74July 29, 2021 2:44 PM

No one has shared his address. The only address that was shared a few threads back was the address for the building that the shadow and bone billboard was next to. They said it was near the LA fitness he goes to and he said that billboard is near his house, but no one has shared his address that I’m aware of and no one should. This is just fan girls trying to stir up drama so they can make it seem like there’s some alarming problem they need to report back to Ben so they can get his attention. That’s almost as pathetic as showing up at his house expecting attention. Grow up

by Anonymousreply 75July 29, 2021 2:46 PM

R70 LOL at you saying stuff you haven’t even read yourself or verified has been “recorded and noted” like you are his fucking self important secretary. You should think you would at least want to pass along accurate info rather than making threats if you really wanted the attention. You are just making yourself look incredibly pathetic and confirming all the assumptions this thread has about certain members of his fandom

by Anonymousreply 76July 29, 2021 2:50 PM

R65 No one ever shared the address of his hone. In fact, they mentioned that the billboard was near his gym, not his home. Furthermore, people who actually do know his address were pointedly told NOT to share it as that was clearly stated to be crossing a line, and that was agreed to. Do not create a situation here that does not exist.

by Anonymousreply 77July 29, 2021 2:50 PM

I can’t believe there are people on here who think that other people here would show up to his home. That’s just so stupid. Hahaha

by Anonymousreply 78July 29, 2021 2:51 PM

He’s jigsaw, for effing sake. No one here would be dumb enough to fuck with that.

by Anonymousreply 79July 29, 2021 2:54 PM

The one all up in arms about the non-existent address seems the most likely to, R78.

by Anonymousreply 80July 29, 2021 2:54 PM

Ben's fangirls defending him from the Bad People of DL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81July 29, 2021 2:56 PM

I don’t think anyone normally here would show up at his house lol but this forum is public and he has some insane fans so who’s to say someone like this might not find it and show up to try to hug him 😂 that’s why we have respected his privacy by not sharing it even if we have it. Wouldn’t want someone like R70 taking note of it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82July 29, 2021 3:00 PM

R81 That made me LOL! Thanks. Replying also to everyone else arguing about his address. I am the poster who mentioned that he lives close to JH. I did not post it on these threads or online anywhere and NEVER NEVER would. I do not need to be told that I shouldn’t show up at his home and I do not need to be told not to post it. I have a little bit of common sense. I don’t live near him, not even in the same state, not even in a state close by, so everyone can calm down. I’m in the same role as everyone else on these threads, posting and reading abt Ben to pass the time and because yes, i’m interested. But that’s as far as it goes. I’m not a stalker that would actually show up at his house and think he’d be happy to see me and welcome me in for some tea and toast! That’s utterly ridiculous. And i’m not into ruining his life by posting his address for everyone to have access to. I’m surprised this all actually needs to be said.

by Anonymousreply 83July 29, 2021 3:06 PM

R75 But how can you be sure no one shared his address?!? It's not like there's a literal record of everything that's been said in the previous threads! They all disappear from the internet once we hit 600 replies, right? Just like Instagram stories and fleets and snapchats and whatever other apps illiterate children use these days, right?!?

Sorry for the obvious confusion dear, but you wandered into a den of adults. Please return to mommy and daddy's room where at least they're still proud of your Stanning Stenographer Skills before you embarrass yourself even further here in the real world.

by Anonymousreply 84July 29, 2021 3:07 PM

R84 ummmm. Yes, there is a record and yes you can go back. Lol

by Anonymousreply 85July 29, 2021 3:11 PM

R85 Ok, keep being a pot-stirring liar. We’re going to move on now and ignore you. Take your drama elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 86July 29, 2021 3:21 PM

Guys! We’re talking about his dick on this thread for fucks sake! And some of you are saying how weird it is to have found his address and how that’s psycho! Do you not see the contradiction?? Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 87July 29, 2021 3:23 PM

R86 what did R85 lie about? How were they stirring the pot? They just corrected you. What drama did they stir up?

by Anonymousreply 88July 29, 2021 3:24 PM

@R85 - that’s the point. 84 was making a joke that someone’s in here claiming that information that was never shared actually WAS shared yet if you go back and look (because there is a record and it DOESNT disappear) that you’d see it wasn’t.

… and if this is in response to r60 saying they’d gladly take one for the team and sleep with him, why the FUCK are you so offended by THAT that you’d include it in your little “report” back to Ben or whoever you “passed on” the information to?

One more thing:

Thank you* Your* …. Commenting on where a billboard is and using someone’s first and last name on a public forum about them isn’t doxxing you moron. Ffs.

by Anonymousreply 89July 29, 2021 3:25 PM

R88 Perhaps I mistagged, apologies if I did. I’m referring to the person who insists on falsely claiming that BB’s address was shared here. Can we all move on now, please?

by Anonymousreply 90July 29, 2021 3:27 PM

R85 Wait whhhhaaaattttttt?!? This is breaking news!! Quick someone alert Jen Psaki, Biden needs to make a national address to let everyone know!!!

R83 Obviously dear, it didn't actually need to be said, because you're an adult and the rest of us with intelligence know that.

But honestly, we should probably thank that idiot that wandered in. She almost literally hung a virtual neon sign to have everyone that finds this place go back and read all the evidence we found that shows Ben to be the selfishly childish yet arrogant asshole we came to know. All as they search for her doxing car crash moment.

I wonder if she'll note and report back that triumph.

by Anonymousreply 91July 29, 2021 3:31 PM

The only people who have been “doxxed” are the Karens and Kevins of the world. Whatever we feel about Ben and what he is or isnt doing, he’s not a “Kevin/Karen”. So let’s just all calm down and keep having fun on these threads. No one shared his address and no one will. Ok? Does that make things better?

by Anonymousreply 92July 29, 2021 3:32 PM

R84 Imagine her running to Ben saying OMG someone doxed you and like any normal person (if he cared to interact at all) he would ask where he was doxed and she wouldn’t even be able to tell him that info because it doesn’t exist and she would just look like a liar and complete idiot in front of her lord and savior Ben Barnes. He makes time for fans in certain situations but I can assure you he does not want or need them reporting back every joke or semi negative thing said about him online or being intrusive just to stir up unnecessary drama so you have something to talk to him about. Also some of the people who may have his address here didn’t necessarily find it by putting together a bunch of hints like a stalker. There are some people who have occasionally chimed in here who knew him or work and socialize in related circles and may be part of the harmless speculation about a public figure’s career and love life but there seems to be a level of maturity and slight understanding here that there are lines that shouldn’t be crossed, and I’m grateful for those that respect that line and anyone else trying to do otherwise or make it seem like something’s happening when it’s not should fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 93July 29, 2021 3:48 PM

R87 I’m sorry but there is absolutely a difference between speculating about an attractive heartthrob actor’s dick on a gay forum and discussing all the hints and details about where and how to find his address, which could be harmful information in the hands of the wrong person.

by Anonymousreply 94July 29, 2021 4:15 PM

This is completely unnecessary. As said before, I really enjoy these threads. So can we please go back to overanalyzing emojis, reserving our hate for the Ho, and stop fighting with each other? If you don't agree with what is being said and shared on the forum, then don't read it or participate. It's as easy as that. Stop with this attempt at policing an anonymous forum.

by Anonymousreply 95July 29, 2021 4:23 PM

R94 what details were shared about his address? Please…we’re all listening. Referring to a billboard that he himself posted to his story is not a detail that we shared here, it was only repeated here. There were no details shared. And I think R87 was comparing how invasive this whole thread is (like talking about someone’s private genitals) to people saying (whether true or not) they knew he lived close to JH. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not being all high and mighty about it. I like the info and the speculation and the guesses, and the hints about emojis and what not, etc. They just are very invasive.

by Anonymousreply 96July 29, 2021 4:23 PM

Sooooo… Lisa Joy! I personally think BB is angling more toward a film with her than WW 4, seeing as how she’s scripted fliks for the likes of Hugh Jackman nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 97July 29, 2021 4:27 PM

R95 very well put. If you don’t like or agree with what people are posting on this forum, then go away. Stop engaging and stop reading. Go find something else to do. We can and will post whatever we want…like it or not. And if someone has info they want to share, guess what, they will share it. No permission or acceptance needed.

by Anonymousreply 98July 29, 2021 4:27 PM

*scripting AND directing

by Anonymousreply 99July 29, 2021 4:28 PM

For the people like R96 and R98 who are clearly eager to get his address by saying in a roundabout way that that info isn’t any worse than anything else shared here and people should share what they want, wtf would you even do with that info once you have it? I’m genuinely curious why you would care where he lives if, as people are claiming here, you wouldn’t actually ever go there or do anything with that info

by Anonymousreply 100July 29, 2021 4:35 PM

R98 Thank you. R97, I think you might be on to something. To lighten the mood a bit, what's your favorite BB role? A lot of people here seemed to not like S&B, even though I thought he was excellent as The Darkling 😊

by Anonymousreply 101July 29, 2021 4:38 PM

Ahem. *clears throat* I proudly admit to posting the address the billboard was located at. I drove past LA Fitness, ran my errands, and saw it on the way back to the house. I even stopped and took a pic of it for myself. I shared it's location here (not anywhere else btw cuz this is where I feel safe posting about Ben!) in case other fans in LA wanted to see it. It's a billboard ffs! I also discovered the hidden 33. Granted, kinda by mistake, but nevertheless, I posted it.

I'm really into Ben, flaws and all. And that's why I love this place. Because it's sugar and spice and bitter and nice. It's not for everyone but neither am I. I am not responsible for anyone's actions but my own.

And yes, I'm just as curious about the appearance of his house as I am about the appearance of his dick and balls. I said I wanted the address full well knowing it wouldn't (and shouldn't!) be shared in a public forum. It was obviously said in jest. But since some are so curious, if I did have the info all I would do is a drive-by. The same way I look up my friend's houses on Zillow and compare them to mine. It's just a harmless curiosity.

I am WhiteHorse. I am a female knight in shining f*cking armor who rides in on a white horse to bring the good people of the land coffee, tea, libations, food, sex and anything else their hearts may desire. 🦁❤💓🧚‍♀️3️⃣3️⃣🎺11:11. Got all that? Good.

I will not be addressing any of this again. Any attempt to engage me will be futile. Now if you'll excuse me, there's fun to be had.

by Anonymousreply 102July 29, 2021 4:41 PM

My fave is fun asshole Logan Delos. A bit of abuse of the wet-eyed intensity in the Darkling, I fount it contrived (but the kiss? The kiss was hot, I'd wager BB is a hungry, horny kisser IRL).

by Anonymousreply 103July 29, 2021 4:43 PM

R102 (clapping hands) You win the best post of the morning!!!! Couldn’t have said it better! P.s. not being said sarcastically :-)

by Anonymousreply 104July 29, 2021 4:48 PM

R103 Well they said the makeout sesh was the first kiss they filmed (second in the show) so consider. . . when was the last kiss Ben had had IRL prior to filming that? That might help determine just how horny of a kisser he is on any given day.. ;)

by Anonymousreply 105July 29, 2021 4:50 PM

I second R104! R103 same for me! He was a bit too teary eyed with the Darkling. Was a bit much. Especially because the character isn't like that in the books. But yes, that kiss!💥 If anyone cares, the commentary on this is pretty funny!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106July 29, 2021 4:52 PM

R100. I’m not curious to get his address, I along with someone else on here or even multiple people on here already have it. And let me say this for the people in the back. I WILL NOT SHARE IT HERE OR ANYWHERE! And all I did with it was look up what his house looked like. Just like looking at property that’s for sale. Just curiosity what the layout of his house was. I dont live in the US. So there will be no drive by. I have done nothing else with it and I will do nothing else with it. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 107July 29, 2021 4:55 PM

R103 ; ) So we are talking pre October 2019?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108July 29, 2021 4:56 PM

R101 R103 Logan is for sure a fave, because it was such a departure from his earlier work. But The Punisher is my fave because it’s his most fully developed & nuanced role.

by Anonymousreply 109July 29, 2021 5:00 PM

I prefer Ben going feral as Billy Russo, but the darkling kiss was hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110July 29, 2021 5:00 PM

R107 Okay, the BB morality police are going to wet themselves, and maybe I'm going to hell, but I'm curious so I'm going to ask. I don't want to know where he lives. Don't care about that at all. I have no desire to go there. Even if I wanted to I can't since I'm halfway across the world. Greetings from South Africa btw! But I am curious, can you offer vague nondescript details about what the place looks like? Does it seem fancy? Were you surprised?

by Anonymousreply 111July 29, 2021 5:03 PM

Ah yes, he was very good as Billy Russo too, first season better than second for me. Casting on that series was astounding, better than what the meandering scripts deserved.

by Anonymousreply 112July 29, 2021 5:03 PM

R111 Hi South Africa! It just seemed normal. Like the normal person he probably is in real life, and I don't mean that in a bad way or negatively. The only thing I was surprised about was that I found it. Aside from mistakes he’s made or lack of judgement he may have, I genuinely think Ben seems like a good guy. I don’t want to ruin his life. I like him a lot but enjoy these threads at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 113July 29, 2021 5:13 PM

R113 Hi to you too! Ah okay, so it doesn't scream "ACTOR!", or "I definitely have a BDSM sex dungeon in my basement"?😄 Look, at the end of the day I like him too and really hope he is a genuinely good guy. Flawed obviously (see Montanagate, emojigate, The Ho!!!!!), like all of us are though. The fact that he seems so normal (and I def mean that in a good way) is why I liked him in the first place, and why I started reading up more about him, and found all of you over here!

by Anonymousreply 114July 29, 2021 5:21 PM

Thread XV R8

by Anonymousreply 115July 29, 2021 5:45 PM

It is 8 on that thread

by Anonymousreply 116July 29, 2021 5:45 PM

R115 and R116 Thats the address of the billboard, not his house.

by Anonymousreply 117July 29, 2021 5:50 PM

Cindy tweeted she talked to Ben and that she thinks it’s a music video. Wonder what else she knows? How often does Ben talk to her? Kind of creepy to give her false hope like that. Like they actually have a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 118July 29, 2021 5:50 PM

R118 As if we hadn’t already deduced that on our own. I wonder if she has the same definition for “talk” as the rest of us, lol. He prob responded with an emoji or something vague, noncommittal & monosyllabic

by Anonymousreply 119July 29, 2021 5:54 PM

lMAO so our suspicions were true Cindy probably incorrectly stirred up trouble on this thread so she could go lie to Ben saying his address had been posted somewhere as a conversation starter then used that opportunity to get details on his project. Either that or she’s lying and likely misinterpreting an emoji as an affirmative response to some guess

by Anonymousreply 120July 29, 2021 6:11 PM

R120, lol. Well, if she did that to get a conversation starter, then I'm getting a little bit more respect for her. We gotta work with what we got, and she's part of the evil bitches now😈

by Anonymousreply 121July 29, 2021 6:16 PM

R115 R116 if you actually thought that was the address to his house you have some serious reading comprehension skills and are apparently too stupid to Google anything otherwise you would see that’s a commercial address not a residential one. Ben likes intelligence and hates defensive behavior so you aren’t doing yourself any favors by continuing to pursue this nonexistent doxing for clout

by Anonymousreply 122July 29, 2021 6:16 PM

R118 I would just like to officially come out and say that God talks to me too. I am his prophet on earth. So trust everything I say here because it is the infallible truth. Because I talk to God all the time and he tells me so. Because he thinks I'm special.

by Anonymousreply 123July 29, 2021 6:20 PM

R120 She tweeted that she’d spoken to him a few weeks ago, not today (maybe they spoke during that fan con online a while back?) but I wouldn’t put it past her!

by Anonymousreply 124July 29, 2021 6:21 PM

After R123 now I'm sure we're being trolled.....

by Anonymousreply 125July 29, 2021 6:22 PM

R120 She’s referring to the chat she had a few weeks ago as in the 1:1 she paid to have with him at the virtual con he did with some of the other S&B cast. It’s not a recent conversation lol she’s not that cool. Of course Ben talks to his fans when they are paying him to

by Anonymousreply 126July 29, 2021 6:22 PM

R126 so who volunteers as tribute to pay and talk to him at the next con and come tell us about it?

by Anonymousreply 127July 29, 2021 6:24 PM

R127 I nominate Whitehorse to give him a tarot reading on a 1:1 for the next one 😂

by Anonymousreply 128July 29, 2021 6:26 PM

R127 Whitehorse, will you then also please ask him just how Jewish he really is? So that we can finally get an answer to the question that has popped up in each of these last 5000 threads? Take one for the team.

by Anonymousreply 129July 29, 2021 6:30 PM

R129 we already know the answer to that question. Or at least I do. I can’t control whether or not it’s believed I guess

by Anonymousreply 130July 29, 2021 6:32 PM

R130 are you the one who spilled the tea in the last thread that you had direct knowledge?

by Anonymousreply 131July 29, 2021 6:34 PM

R131 no but I already knew that tea and know the person who spilled that tea on the other thread. I don’t think they are going to post anymore beyond that so my lips are sealed

by Anonymousreply 132July 29, 2021 6:43 PM

Can someone enlighten me on why there’s so much interest in cut or uncut? I’ve had both and liked both so don’t really have a strong opinion either way lol

by Anonymousreply 133July 29, 2021 6:57 PM

R121 Causing him unnecessary anxiety is fucked up. No one shared his address, unless unbeknownst to is he lives at that gym. In which case, sorry, buddy-o. Make better career choices so you can afford better digs.

by Anonymousreply 134July 29, 2021 7:08 PM

R128 and R129 You guys know I'll do anything for my DL peeps, but as tempting as it is to go to a convention and whip out a Tarot deck in front of a line of dripping teenagers, I'll have to pass. 😄 I'll be going back to LA next year though so maybe I'll "manifest" running into him.

Also feeling the need to make WhiteHorse accounts on Instagram and Twitter so I can follow Ben properly. So far I just use storysaver type sites and BBF.

by Anonymousreply 135July 29, 2021 7:23 PM

Still lmao about R61 😂😂😂😂😂 “All has been noted and passed along” was that supposed to be intimidating? Aside from the nonexistent address leak, do they expect Ben is going to come tell his constructive critics on the DL to stop offering to fuck him until he forgets about JH? I guess they don’t think we are as funny as we do

by Anonymousreply 136July 29, 2021 7:25 PM

R136 Right? We're funny as hell.

by Anonymousreply 137July 29, 2021 7:31 PM

R136 we're hilarious

by Anonymousreply 138July 29, 2021 7:33 PM

Seems pretty clear to me that Benj is feeling the heat, thus his social media rereat. He’s dropped a couple of stories, but he’s disengaging. He prob feels like he can’t win for trying, and blames it on toxicity of social media without any accountability for his role in inviting and fanning the flames of scrutiny.

by Anonymousreply 139July 29, 2021 7:52 PM

R139 He’s never really done much more than drop a few stories and a rare post every once in a while, mostly around whatever he’s doing for work. At least the last emoji he used was only a story he explicitly said was work related, but if I were him I would probably have just stopped using them all together for a while lol. Unless he’s going to try to make it seem like all the others were work related too. Including JH’s

by Anonymousreply 140July 29, 2021 8:11 PM

R140 Well, it’s my birthday, so a new post would be nice since the last one was two weeks ago 😂

by Anonymousreply 141July 29, 2021 8:14 PM

They are finally catching on I think 😬 wonder if Ben will confirm or deny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142July 29, 2021 8:51 PM

R142 Have a girlfriend, Benji; just don’t steal a snake oil-swilling tramp away from her husband.

by Anonymousreply 143July 29, 2021 9:04 PM

Catching on for sure…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144July 29, 2021 9:18 PM

Montanagate seems to be going mainstream with some of them too now

by Anonymousreply 145July 29, 2021 9:45 PM

R144 R145 I’m happy to see this and also that some of them are actually calling him out on his questionable tastes. Imagine you’d just spent all of your pocket money for the next year or more on buying tickets for the Paris shindig and all this starts to come into your sphere of realisation about your idol? Wonder if Empire will start getting cancellations?!!

Of course we don’t know what will have come about him and JH by then. Or even FL? Would love to be a fly on the wall at that autograph table. Some of them just *might* be bold enough to front him about it!

by Anonymousreply 146July 29, 2021 9:56 PM

Love they are not 100% shipping the situationship between them. Also under 200 comments on her latest post with 4 million subs. She needs to get those robots to comment as well. So obvious she bought all those or people really don’t care about Kinrgy.

Yeah BB will you finally listen once your bag is affected by this relationship? I would be super disappointed paying all that money to know he has lied for over a year about having a girlfriend. Fantasy shattered.

by Anonymousreply 147July 29, 2021 10:00 PM

😂🔥

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148July 29, 2021 10:15 PM

Curious… why did JH not get canceled about her black face when look at Chrissy Teigen, she’s getting canceled left and right for bullying someone on twitter. I know they are not the same, but they are both really bad. Should JH not also be canceled? And held responsible?

by Anonymousreply 149July 29, 2021 10:28 PM

R149 Her situation was in 2013, so the timing helped. And JH did issue a sincere-sounding apology. And I say both of these things as someone who can’t stand JH. Her singing & acting careers are both kaput, so maybe she has faced repercussions?

by Anonymousreply 150July 29, 2021 10:32 PM

I didn’t even notice until a fan just pointed it out on Twitter that JH used the same fairy 🧚🏻‍♀️ and heart 💗 in this post like 6 days before Ben put it in his story. Or maybe I missed it here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151July 29, 2021 10:40 PM

R151 Good catch… and of course the Loyal Puppy liked that post so definitely saw them. Feeling nauseous (again). Be interesting to see if BB loses any off his 1.8m on IG. I don’t pay that much attention to his Twitter account but just for the record, he’s got 241.7K followers. Let’s see if that diminishes.

Meanwhile over on the Twitter timeline….. more lambs to the slaughter.

One of the fans says she hasn’t been able to go to sleep in case Ben posts something. Umm, I think you’re going to have some sleepless nights coming up, dear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152July 29, 2021 10:53 PM

R151 Y’all, I want this not to be as much as you do, but I need to honest: I have some very close, special M:F friendships as well, and neither of us engage in this kind of private language on a series of public posts. Flirtation might occur in comments to a post, but no secret vaguebooking messages targeted to one person. Something is going on here.

by Anonymousreply 153July 29, 2021 11:05 PM

R153 Yup, sadly I think you’re right. Just off to vomit.

by Anonymousreply 154July 29, 2021 11:09 PM

They’re beginning to catch right up…. (open up all the replies)

Ben better stay off Twitter for a while longer!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155July 29, 2021 11:12 PM

What’s even more annoying is they probably still aren’t going to confirm anything. Like the Montana thing was at least them trying to be private and they happened to get caught so maybe they didn’t feel like they owed an explanation, but these are like blatant signals back and forth like they are just baiting their fans and then making it seem like their think we are idiots because they won’t confirm or explain

by Anonymousreply 156July 29, 2021 11:13 PM

Why he’d be into all of the fillers/fixers and the relentless self-promotion and utter lack of privacy and and the shameless hussying with other men and the lack of education/intellectual prowess is beyond me. She’s the anti-Lisa Joy. Go find an available Lisa Joy.

by Anonymousreply 157July 29, 2021 11:15 PM

God finally they are getting it! See a lot of excuses for her racism. I have known my whole life blackface is wrong, but then again JH isn’t really educated at all. Yeah if they confirm the relationship and all these emojis and hidden numbers were secret messages than that is a total slap in the face to all the fans.

by Anonymousreply 158July 29, 2021 11:18 PM

R158 She was the kind of girl you fuck but don’t bring home to your mom. But after a string of relationships whose endings have not played out favorably for her in the press, snd her utter lack of discretion, she isn’t even a worthy fucktoy. He leaves for Budapest in September-ish, right?

by Anonymousreply 159July 29, 2021 11:23 PM

Ya’ll, there is definitely something going on between them. They are more than friends. I know we all want there to be nothing going on, I Really want there to be nothing going on, but we’ve been given more than enough evidence. They’re not trolling the trolls. I bet they’re newly in love, in the honeymoon phase of this relationship and are sending cute/sweet “hidden” messages to each other and flirting back and forth. I doubt they’re spending their time putting on a show for the world. We have that kind of time on our hands because we are bored and mostly quarantining, but they’ve got projects, music, shows, sponsorships and what not going on. I wish it was not the case…seriously, but come on, it has to be.

by Anonymousreply 160July 29, 2021 11:25 PM

R153 R154 Further to my initial reaction, I get what you’re saying about m/f friendships, but I bet you and your friends aren’t either a film/tv star and an empty-headed ‘sparkly’ fuckwit who live in Hollyweird. That probably seems normal to them, no?

by Anonymousreply 161July 29, 2021 11:28 PM

Seems like we’re not the bad fans anymore who are just hating on BB and JH here. Word is getting around, even to the other side of his fan base, who see no wrong in him. I used to be like that (not as psycho though) until I discovered this forum and started seeing all the things he/they were doing. My eyes were opened and now i’m just disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 162July 29, 2021 11:28 PM

R151 No. I did not remember that one. I only pointed out she used the same fairy he did days afterward. Those are indeed the exact same two tiny emojis he used and attempted to hide in his sun sticker.

Ben? Fuck you. Literally go fuck yourself to death. You literally *disgust* me with this shit. How? How did I ever think you were a good person? You're a disgusting piece of garbage.

by Anonymousreply 163July 29, 2021 11:31 PM

R160 Or Benny B’s just trying to get her attention again.

Let’s face it, there’s no reason he couldn’t have joined her on her Grand Tour. Instead he’s sitting at home watching her shake her ass and tiny tits at other guys. And attaching emojis to photos.

She threw him a bone with HCTS just to keep him on the lead.

You never know… and we don’t (probably fortunately).

by Anonymousreply 164July 29, 2021 11:34 PM

R162 R163 welcome! That is how most of us felt a year ago, three threads back. We get it.

by Anonymousreply 165July 29, 2021 11:34 PM

I’m really hoping that group photo on the yacht with Nina from Cannes where JH and that french actor dude are missing, that they were fucking in her room. That she is just playing games with BB because he ended it ages ago. She found another white dude to hang out with at Cannes anyway. Hope one of those songs on his album share some truths.

by Anonymousreply 166July 29, 2021 11:37 PM

Did anyone notice that the fairy is NOT on her Facebook page (same post, only has the heart) but it IS on her Instagram post (which has been edited)? Did she add it later on, after Ben's story? I don't remember the fairy being there originally either. But I can see why she would go back and add it, to keep people speculating.

by Anonymousreply 167July 29, 2021 11:52 PM

R167 OMG I can’t with this fucking people anymore. How pathetic

by Anonymousreply 168July 29, 2021 11:54 PM

R161 No, we’re all married or divorced, educated professionals in our 40s in the tech/advertising/legal spheres. And we’re all very fit & attractive, so yes, flirtations abound. We all have social media, and everyone’s been known to post drunken dinner party pics or thirst trap workout/training run photos, and yet still, not one iota of this nonsense. Not any of it. And even when there was a relationship that blossomed in our circle, none of this shite.

by Anonymousreply 169July 29, 2021 11:58 PM

R169 yeah normal people don’t communicate like this. I think Ben might be going through a severe midlife crisis and needs to go back to England for a bit and think about what he’s done

by Anonymousreply 170July 30, 2021 12:15 AM

R165 Thanks for the kind welcome, but I'm (R163) actually the poster that originally shared the Montanagate restaurant pic. This particular reaction is because I surprisingly managed to hit a new low with how much I loathe him and especially his literally unbelievable behavior. Didn't realize it was possible, but here I am.

It shouldn't be possible to have one's opinion of someone fall *this* god-damned fucking far. Shouldn't be possible.

by Anonymousreply 171July 30, 2021 12:18 AM

Anyone notice that Brooks posted some photos of the woman he is possibly dating now (the one he quietly went on vacation with back in December and who sometimes posts photos from his home in Idaho) on his Instagram page yesterday? I hope JH doesn't see that and get jealous, then drag Ben out for more set-up pap photos to show him/people she's doing 'just fine' after the divorce too. I can see it now..

by Anonymousreply 172July 30, 2021 12:19 AM

R167 BB does that as well. #notgoinganywhere on the friends song and that was not on his Facebook post or on the twitter post of the same song. I thought immediately that was a message only for JH. He has been sending these hidden messages for a long time. Maybe JH is bored and decided to fuel the fires.

R172 didn’t know that, but would not be surprised if we get another pap walk with his music coming out and she did just get her lips done so. Backgrid is on speed dial.

by Anonymousreply 173July 30, 2021 12:23 AM

R172 Oh lord…. I swear that’s what sparked the Montanagate & ice cream pap clusterfuck in the first place.

Hopefully her European trip will have taken her mind right off BL. I still also think it was him who finally decided to divorce and not her.

by Anonymousreply 174July 30, 2021 12:23 AM

Just looked at those pics from BL and it is just the new girl. I thought it would be them together, but the whole post is just about her and how happy and normal she is. No fake hair, no fake lips, no retouched body shots. Night and day. Good for you brooks! Good for you!

by Anonymousreply 175July 30, 2021 12:25 AM

R169 My point exactly - you’re all normal people. Who don’t indulge in weird shit and think it’s ‘fun’.

They are not, by a long shot. Plus pandemic and looming 40 has messed with whatever brain cells BB has left.

by Anonymousreply 176July 30, 2021 12:26 AM

R173 Both of those pap sets were taken by the same photographer at Backgrid. How convenient that he was in the right place at the right time to catch her with Ben, twice! ;)

by Anonymousreply 177July 30, 2021 12:28 AM

R175 Yes, and I believe it is the first time that he has posted a photo of her (and it is JUST her) on his Instagram page. That's why it caught my attention.

by Anonymousreply 178July 30, 2021 12:35 AM

R177 you mean they weren’t just loitering on the streets of Hollywood Hills during lockdown in a global pandemic when no one had anywhere to go and was barely leaving their house? Weird

by Anonymousreply 179July 30, 2021 12:37 AM

T172 Shit. Brooks traded up. I would much rather look & be like Katrin than JH.

by Anonymousreply 180July 30, 2021 12:38 AM

Seriously, why the fuck did Jack unfollow her the other day then? You'd have to be specifically looking for it to notice (and yes, I was looking) since his is a private account. Is Jack so pathetic to be in on these childish games too? He's sunk to his brother's mentality level too?!? The fuck does he get out of manipulating Ben's fans too? Is the whole entire family in on lying to everyone? How far does this go?!?

He did increase his total following count by 6 accounts either Sunday or Monday, and then on Tuesday his followers count increased by one. Did The Ho's private account manage to slide its way in there Jack? How much antacid do you require if you dare to view it? Or do you enjoy how disgusting she is?

by Anonymousreply 181July 30, 2021 12:38 AM

R178 besides that gossip article this is the first time BL acknowledged her and he said he was proud of her. Sure JH is reeling.

R179 oh yeah and probably the same guy who was sitting outside her house on Easter to see her getting stuff out of her car. She calls them all the time! I hate her.

by Anonymousreply 182July 30, 2021 12:39 AM

R181 I don’t get is BB doesn’t want people to talk about them being together why did he just follow her brother? BB is causing all this speculation and hate. JH is just stupid.

by Anonymousreply 183July 30, 2021 12:41 AM

I just looked at BL’s stories and thought for one split second he was in a group shot with Jack Barnes! It isn’t of course. That would’ve been weird!

And then the Ho’s posted a story of ‘a little treat she’s got herself’ - a Leica camera. But of course she’s @‘d Leica so I doubt she ‘got it herself’. Grubbing little bitch.

by Anonymousreply 184July 30, 2021 12:49 AM

R191 Jack is probably like us and just simply hates her and doesn’t think she’s good for Ben and wanted to do a timeline cleanse. And if he traded in the public one for the private then I pity the fool

by Anonymousreply 185July 30, 2021 12:49 AM

R183 Ben followed/unfollowed Derek multiple times on his private account over the past year and a half. I don't think Derek followed him back once, and he hasn't followed Ben back on his public profile either. Maybe Ben is secretly a Derek fanboy? LOL Of course by following Derek, it gets more people speculating about him and JH. I don't trust anything I see with these two. It's Hollyweird.

by Anonymousreply 186July 30, 2021 12:49 AM

R184 OMG I thought that was Jack at first too!!! That would have been another insane crossover

by Anonymousreply 187July 30, 2021 12:50 AM

R181 I think he can’t stand her, tbh. And doesn’t care what his brother thinks. I still find this whole EmojiGate thing so fucking weird! This is what I mean about weirdo Hollywood types - they obviously think it’s ‘fun’ to carry this on in public when they will private IG’s to do that kinda stuff on.

R183 Well as someone said upthread or on previous thread, he used to follow him. And D-Ho still hasn’t followed him back. D-Ho who is apparently big buds still with BL.

by Anonymousreply 188July 30, 2021 12:53 AM

I thought BB just followed DH recently, like a day or two ago. DH comes up first as his recent follow on his public account.

by Anonymousreply 189July 30, 2021 12:57 AM

R188 I mean if I were Jack and saw my English lit degree having, social media avoiding, private, reserved older brother suddenly state sending Hollywood’s dumbest glittery dancing dingbat some secret emoji messages I would want nothing to do with them either. He has a normal career and was probably living his best life at Wimbledon and Euro cup games and not putting up with their shit

by Anonymousreply 190July 30, 2021 1:03 AM

Based on Katrin’s comments as far back as Oct (didn’t look any further), I think BL had already moved on and the visit with JH was either a last-ditch on her part to win him back, or it was just mutual goodbye/closure.

by Anonymousreply 191July 30, 2021 1:05 AM

R189 He did but he previously he followed him (and unfollowed) on both his public and private IG - last time was on his private one I think. So when he deactivated it, it would have dropped the follow automatically.

Possibly he’s hoping to get D-Ho involved on his latest ‘secret project’ who knows!

by Anonymousreply 192July 30, 2021 1:05 AM

Look, it’s clear that neither of them have support from their friends or families, or the public at large, for their whateveritscalled. And he’s headed to Budapest. So the odds are not in their favor. Pandemic fling with an upcoming expiry date!

by Anonymousreply 193July 30, 2021 1:09 AM

R193 Let’s just hope they don’t make any accidental Benny babies before he’s able to flee the country. Luckily she has endometriosis so the odds are in his favor for a clean escape

by Anonymousreply 194July 30, 2021 1:13 AM

Fun!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195July 30, 2021 1:21 AM

R163 Now that's the type of content that keeps me in these threads!

by Anonymousreply 196July 30, 2021 1:26 AM

He didn’t get the romcom he wanted but he got the romcom he deserved

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197July 30, 2021 1:26 AM

Bahahaha love that!

by Anonymousreply 198July 30, 2021 1:27 AM

BWWAAAAAHAHAAAAAA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199July 30, 2021 1:32 AM

Start spreadin' the news......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200July 30, 2021 1:34 AM

R200 DL vindication day

by Anonymousreply 201July 30, 2021 1:36 AM

About time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202July 30, 2021 1:38 AM

Ben if you’re reading this make 👏🏻 better👏🏻 choices👏🏻!! You used to have a good group of girlfriends until you started spending too much time with these.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203July 30, 2021 1:41 AM

Ahahahaha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204July 30, 2021 1:44 AM

I don’t think he’ll care of his follower counts drip. But when he can’t find a quality job? Well, i guess he can become a Knrgy instructor 😂

by Anonymousreply 205July 30, 2021 1:46 AM

Good lord, my thumb sucks at typing. Apologies for the jenky typos.

by Anonymousreply 206July 30, 2021 1:47 AM

If he just unfollowers JH and stops all this by saying I don’t have a girlfriend and the hate will end, but we all know he won’t. He’ll do another story with hidden shit or another duet and keep it up because he is stupid. Not just us anymore BB. It’s those fans drawing those pictures of your face that you love so much, they are seeing the light.

by Anonymousreply 207July 30, 2021 1:49 AM

Didn’t this whole JH thing start because he wanted more clout. He wanted more followers. Now look what has become playing those games. Burn it all down I say! We all see him now and it’s ugly. Even with those filters BB, so ugly.

by Anonymousreply 208July 30, 2021 1:50 AM

Well, I’ve unfollowed him from 3 IG accounts, i double dog dare y’all to follow suit. Let’s show this smug mofo what natural consequences looks like.

by Anonymousreply 209July 30, 2021 1:54 AM

R204 You're my hero. Hopefully I'm not wrong in my assumption about that Twitter user given the pfp and messaging, but that is just one of many reasons I personally sincerely love black women. I *especially* love how she apparently shamed the uber fangirls into deleting their posts. A very sincere and appreciative hat tip to you "hatebot" I actually feel the tiniest bit better just knowing you're out there.

by Anonymousreply 210July 30, 2021 2:00 AM

R207 No offense, but personally for me I say bullshit to that. If everyone has private accounts instead where they take their filth that will do ***NOTHING*** to redeem him in my eyes. In fact it'll make it worse. Then he would know and acknowledge how wrong it is, and so have to hide it even more in order to continue to manipulate the naive girls he somehow still has as fans.

I don't approve of gaslighting everyone just so he can get his dick wet in putrid garbage.

by Anonymousreply 211July 30, 2021 2:08 AM

But how will we watch this shitshow unfold if we don’t follow them? I am unfortunately addicted to this drama now I don’t have the will power. But I don’t think he’s going to face any real consequences the fans keep doing “timeline cleanses” of character pics in between rants about his bad choices. At least when ever his music comes out they won’t be able to listen to any love lyrics without thinking about this problematic relationship. He may have more in common with tswift than he knows

by Anonymousreply 212July 30, 2021 2:11 AM

Quick poll. . . who sent The Houghmonster that ginormous bouquet of flowers in her new story?? Maybe it was her most consistent friend Dougie!

by Anonymousreply 213July 30, 2021 2:46 AM

That looks like an old pic from her birthday. Her face is literally a different shape because of those fillers. Let’s hope it was from the Dougster. Forgot about him. BB your story with hidden messages sucked. She was hanging out and posting stories with someone who looked like you and she was whispering his name and dancing the night away. Fucking such a shitty boyfriend. Really if they are together he should have flew out to be there with her. Like gonna make a big deal about her birthday go see her!

by Anonymousreply 214July 30, 2021 2:53 AM

R214 I'm pretty sure we've seen that slatted wall behind her before for her lockdown kinrgy videos, it's her house, so it couldn't have been for her literal birthday this year, but might have been waiting for her when she got home the other day.

BTW just scrolling through the Hatebot account from R204, which is *wonderful* and I now understand why Ben stays off twitter, and this retweet caught my eye for some reason I just can't understand. The reply comments are worth perusing too.

Oh the pathetic, naive, easily manipulated fangirls enabling him allllllllll the way home. Fun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215July 30, 2021 3:16 AM

Excuse me while I sip my wine with a smile. . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216July 30, 2021 3:26 AM

R215 ok I’m a little confused…are you comparing Ben Barnes to Ted Bundy??? I mean I know we aren’t all happy with his taste is girls right now….but at least he’s just sending them secret emojis not killing them lol

by Anonymousreply 217July 30, 2021 3:27 AM

R215 did you not see her photos from her birthday with the sunflowers and that same dress with wet hair and the same wall that was not her house because she was in Portugal?

by Anonymousreply 218July 30, 2021 3:34 AM

R215 R218 And doesn’t she say in the blurb that the hotel looked after her so well and when she got back to her room, it was filled with flowers? I got the feeling it was from the hotel. Because no doubt she would’ve told them she was a big US celeb by that time. Because I bet they wouldn’t have had any fucking idea who she was until then, lmao!

by Anonymousreply 219July 30, 2021 3:40 AM

Yeah not her house

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220July 30, 2021 3:41 AM

R215 love how people say stuff on here with such confidence and they are just so, so wrong.

by Anonymousreply 221July 30, 2021 3:45 AM

R217 Not the killing part obviously. The part where a charming man preys on the empathy of naive girls in order to manipulate them into a sort of worship. Think about the kind of girls who are his uberfans. They certainly come across as naively desperate to believe that Ben is infallibly sweet and kind and perfect and a good man-angel because they need to believe people like that exist, and he's theirs. So they're his defense whenever he's accused of doing something wrong because it can't possibly be true, he would never, he's just misunderstood so everyone should just leave him alone. That's just what happens when anyone becomes incapable of rational, objective thought. And Ben publicly plays up those perceived traits and exploits their manipulated worship as he continues to hide behind his army of little ones as they look out for him. That's the problem here as I see it.

by Anonymousreply 222July 30, 2021 4:10 AM

R218 R219 She posted the story before she made the post specifying where it was, and no, I hadn't seen the post till just now. So yes, I stand corrected, not her house. But if anyone didn't suspect her of trolling by showing off a ginormous bouquet (originally) without saying who it was from just to rile people up tonight. . . .

R221 What is with reading comprehension lately? Unless your definition of "confident" is saying "I'm pretty sure we've seen.." And I said it because she does have a similar looking slatted wood wall in her house that she used as a backdrop for videos during lockdown. Since she's home now I thought we were seeing that same wall. Turns out that was wrong, but thankfully I merely said I was pretty sure, so the world will keep turning.

by Anonymousreply 223July 30, 2021 4:49 AM

What’s really disappointing is that I think a lot of us had hoped he’d learned something after MontanaGate or even after what we’d suspected was a dust-up after the Family Film Awards or whatever that was called. We all make mistakes and bad choices, and given the backlash and them appearing to spend time apart as she traveled and the world started opening back up again, I truly did think for a second that things had petered out between them. But he’s clearly back on his bullshit and digging his heels in, and that makes me sad because I want better for him — but maybe I have to reckon with the fact that he doesn’t want better for himself. Fool me once, as they say…

by Anonymousreply 224July 30, 2021 5:05 AM

No one suspects those flowers were from Ben?

by Anonymousreply 225July 30, 2021 5:14 AM

R224 it’s not even his choice of woman which is as bad as it was an montanagate time, it’s also just his behavior right now with this emoji stuff that makes it even more disappointing. I can’t imagine what their motivation would be to look so incredibly childish unless it’s some voyeuristic pleasure at knowing you are being watched and the thrill of the risk of getting caught, or else her insisting they somehow make it public and this was the compromise they made for the way to do it. Because if they are actually together and had been this whole time, it they hadn’t started this emoji/song lyric shit we would never know. It’s just really baffling behavior

by Anonymousreply 226July 30, 2021 5:15 AM

R225 she referenced her room being full of flowers and I think that was related to the story she posted on her birthday with all the bouquets and we assumed the sunflowers were from him based on her use of the emoji and her bday post. I’m not sure we have any reason to believe the flowers in the latest pic are from him but they could be

by Anonymousreply 227July 30, 2021 5:19 AM

R226 It is, that’s for sure. I really don’t know what’s going on between them but I’m sure they’re getting a kick out of stirring the pot. But BB will find out to his cost at some point. And by that I mean that if he is entangled with her, then he’s going to end up squashed under her foot like a bug, just like all her previous ‘conquests’. Because that woman is one crazy toxic bitch. So karma, BB, karma.

by Anonymousreply 228July 30, 2021 5:40 AM

I went and put links of THE COVID MANIFESTO on a bunch of tweets lol. I imagine I will wake up to a lot of blocks tomorrow, but I'm caught up!

by Anonymousreply 229July 30, 2021 5:52 AM

Oh also, I got an email about this. Is DH not a terrible person? Am I just letting my preference (not sexual) for dogs over people away me? Do I need to go to sleep?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230July 30, 2021 6:07 AM

Ohhhhh guys check out the threatening language in R43 on the linked post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231July 30, 2021 6:09 AM

R231 that just links to this thread?

by Anonymousreply 232July 30, 2021 6:24 AM

My bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233July 30, 2021 6:27 AM

R233 LMAO the person who posted that threat in that thread is the same person who was posting the threatening comments above on this thread about doxing. Definitely a crazed young fangirl judging by the comment about someone liking gold digger on that other thread too. I guess it’s good she has an appreciation for the fact that nothing is ever truly anonymous on the internet, but she’s already shown herself to be such an idiot she would have no idea how to get any meaningful info or what to do with it if she had it. Saying something is “noted and passed along” in a threatening manner is so juvenile. Passed along to who? She’s inviting the karma that might one day get herself doxed

by Anonymousreply 234July 30, 2021 6:37 AM

The trolling that got out of hand is still an option. He has been warned it would eventually be noted by the broader fandom.

Like the strange 11:11 on the story. Might be trolling towards the 33 discovery. Has anybody actually tried to re-create the 11:11 on instagram? Did he draw that because I don‘t find any emoji gif or sticker like that.

by Anonymousreply 235July 30, 2021 9:38 AM

R213 that charming man from that charming family.

by Anonymousreply 236July 30, 2021 9:41 AM

R35 It is there. Search 'eleven eleven'.

by Anonymousreply 237July 30, 2021 9:50 AM

R208 the filters are so out of hand. You can see he does not make a spontaneous story but films a video/pic and takes his time to gloss it over. Otherwise his image would be a mirror image and he is always the right way round these days.

by Anonymousreply 238July 30, 2021 9:50 AM

R237 not on my instagram. There is a similar one but not that

by Anonymousreply 239July 30, 2021 9:51 AM

R235 Sorry that post above was for you. It's under eleven eleven.

by Anonymousreply 240July 30, 2021 9:52 AM

R239 well not important, I just wondered if that was to troll people because of the discovered 33.

But why does he never just say what he does? Only whisper he is doing something … exciting … and secret … and then never revealing anything? If he does his own album or music video, nothing needs to be secrer about it? Of course people are going to analyze his emojis then more than ever.

by Anonymousreply 241July 30, 2021 9:55 AM

R239 Weird. It's the same one for me. I just double checked. I found both stickers. One under 'music' and the other under 'eleven eleven'.

by Anonymousreply 242July 30, 2021 9:59 AM

Well the other one is on *trumpet* for me, but maybe it‘s a location thing. But thanks for the info.

by Anonymousreply 243July 30, 2021 10:01 AM

Could be a Stranger Things reference btw. Maybe he wants to do a Stranger Things musical. ROTFLMAO (there was a need for this antiquated abbreviation)

by Anonymousreply 244July 30, 2021 10:03 AM

R219 as a european I would never have heard of her if not for Ben. I was a total blank but the way she presents herself - which is all I can go by - is just a terrible attention seeker who stops at nothing.

I was also wondering, reading that Brooks had already moved on in January… Until a few days ago I always thought theirs was a typical Hollywood marriage. But they were together for four or five years BEFORE they got married, so it was a real thing, so she is probably still acting out because of it and dragging Ben with her (although I‘m not a fan of blaming the woman in general). This must be about Brooks for her.

by Anonymousreply 245July 30, 2021 10:17 AM

R245 sorry meant to say *moved on in october

by Anonymousreply 246July 30, 2021 10:18 AM

So now that the word has spread all over Twitter, has any of it leaked into Instagram, or is it still only our valiant trolls making an effort over there?

by Anonymousreply 247July 30, 2021 10:23 AM

Also, if there was real love involved in any of this from her side (towards Ben), she would never have done the Dougie show. That‘s all proving how happy and well she is. And if she can jump on the bandwagon to troll, she would. Just an instinct. Nuff said already.

by Anonymousreply 248July 30, 2021 10:24 AM

R247 don‘t know but the doubt is there. They will now observe him differently. They are quite stealthy, never mentioning him directly or, god forbid, tagging him. Can be hard to find.

by Anonymousreply 249July 30, 2021 10:26 AM

I‘m also on the side of an unhealthy pandemic alliance, maybe she already texted him about trouble in paradise when he was freezing in Budapest, and he played the counsellor and things drifted off from there. I bet she is absolutely uncompromising and dramatic if she won‘t get her way and he is most def a conflict avoider.

by Anonymousreply 250July 30, 2021 11:03 AM

Several twitter accounts have prided themselves on their detective skills, which translates to lurking on datalounge. Even Ainhoa suddenly discovered the Los Angeles theater after it was posted here. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 251July 30, 2021 11:15 AM

And then there is this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252July 30, 2021 11:18 AM

Could this be the source of the little darlings image Ben used on his sun story?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253July 30, 2021 11:27 AM

R253 you are good. And no 33 on it.

by Anonymousreply 254July 30, 2021 11:36 AM

R253 it could be that the Etsy seller marks their sales with numbers, because they are prints on silk paper. Saying this for due diligence.

by Anonymousreply 255July 30, 2021 11:40 AM

R253 I don’t think they would add a number on a digital print without a specific request. In the FAQs it says it can be customized

by Anonymousreply 256July 30, 2021 11:45 AM

Hm. Jt says handmade and unique and not to be reproduced. That 33 looked pen or pencil written, didn‘t it?

by Anonymousreply 257July 30, 2021 11:48 AM

R257 yes but if the artist does it it’s not an issue. The FAQ for customization says “I Offer Custom and personalised orders, Similarly if there is a design that you love but would like to tweak the orientation or font, do get in touch to discuss this.”

by Anonymousreply 258July 30, 2021 11:56 AM

And the fact that it says this is the description makes it almost certain he purchased it for personal use not a work related project, unless he just didn’t read: “For PERSONAL USE ONLY, commercial use is prohibited.
This artwork is copyrighted by HeartMindPrints. You may not resell, reproduce, distribute or profit in any way from the design.”

by Anonymousreply 259July 30, 2021 11:58 AM

R258 tried it out, yes, it was on his camera roll. Maybe he saw it at the location. Or he just joshuatreely screenshot it and used it anyway …

by Anonymousreply 260July 30, 2021 11:59 AM

R253 Great catch! If these are just digital prints there's absolutely no reason for the seller to number them like you would something with a limited print run.

R259 Oh hey, so we can get Ben in trouble with the seller now too?? LOL

by Anonymousreply 261July 30, 2021 11:59 AM

The 33 looked improvised not customised by an artist.

by Anonymousreply 262July 30, 2021 12:01 PM

And why assume that he purchased a physical print rather than happened upon it and right clicked on the image to save and edit into his story?

by Anonymousreply 263July 30, 2021 12:03 PM

Looks like a screenshot, not like photographed paper I think.

by Anonymousreply 264July 30, 2021 12:04 PM

Guess the problem with fangirls is, most of them are too young to understand the scope of her traveling, his traveling, the possibility of adultery, her absurd self-portrayel, the idiocy of it all. To them the question is just has a a gf or not and do we like her or not. You need an adult‘s experience to comprehend how unpleasant it all is. Good for him his fans are teens. Some voices of reason were heard, who said they did not really care about his private life, but did not want to be mocked as fans.

by Anonymousreply 265July 30, 2021 12:16 PM

R235 I found the trumpet (see R14) but I couldn’t find the 11:11 but that’s because I searched the digital version not the written version, so thanks R237 - now I’ve found it. It’s definitely there R239. So no custom shit this time!

by Anonymousreply 266July 30, 2021 12:18 PM

Nobody forced him to do live instagram with his doctor friends and all that shit, and who knows, maybe he was home alone for xmas in LA because the very few flights were full and he had to come back on the 24th … I know a married couple who broke up over a far more harmless covid misdemeanor. Maybe he had it and was immune. Still. Such a bad show.

by Anonymousreply 267July 30, 2021 12:26 PM

R253 Yes, good spot! Well at least we know he didn’t type it out with his own little fingers. But he must’ve thought ‘good spot’ himself when he saw the word ordering. Perfect for his ‘photo for the fans but really secret message for his Ho’ story post. Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 268July 30, 2021 12:34 PM

Perhaps he sent it to her full size in private via messenger. And that‘s how she got the song idea. They must be discussing this in private.

by Anonymousreply 269July 30, 2021 12:41 PM

For the record. Still putting my money on trolling though. Nothing *stupid* has happened since we started calling him out for it. This is all ten days and more ago.

by Anonymousreply 270July 30, 2021 12:46 PM

R270 The 11:11 and trumpet could be something stupid and we just haven’t figured out the connection yet

R269 it’s possible he bought her the actual framed print for her bday but then “sent” her the digital copy via stories since she was out of the country and couldn’t get it in person. Typically when you ask an artist for customization on a print they will send you a digital mock-up first for approval so he could have used the custom digital with the 33 for the story and had the hard copy delivered

by Anonymousreply 271July 30, 2021 12:49 PM

R271 yeah but could also be trolling the discovery of the 33.

by Anonymousreply 272July 30, 2021 12:52 PM

11:11 also means *male a wish* Does it also show that when you search for that? Maybe he is doing something for the make a wish foundation. Like sitting in the theater, playing covers his fans donate money for.

by Anonymousreply 273July 30, 2021 12:57 PM

R273 *make

by Anonymousreply 274July 30, 2021 12:58 PM

Or he is just planning a virtual concert with his covers and the songs his fans wish for.

by Anonymousreply 275July 30, 2021 1:04 PM

BECAUSE THE ALBUM WILL NEVER COME

by Anonymousreply 276July 30, 2021 1:04 PM

R275 R276 There was some mentions on the Twittersphere of his songs being for her…. he’d better watch what he sings in future as he’s now under their scrutiny too!

by Anonymousreply 277July 30, 2021 1:09 PM

Side note: FL back on set in BC

by Anonymousreply 278July 30, 2021 1:13 PM

love it!! Been away from the site for nearly a week and already its jumped 2 threads!! And all manner of discussions from dick cut and girth to accusations of address reveal.

Well I'm adding my 2cent in here now, soo the rabbit hole of the hough family goes deep...yes I now my receipts are from another gossip site but hey they've accurately confirmed celeb/entertainment info/news before it was released for years now so I'm sticking with it.

Agree with other posters stating Ben Barnes associating himself to people who are not good for him personally or for work. Yes he's a grown ass man but he is way over his head with this family...so there are so much info about this family on cdan and all is not good from insinuating Julianne Hough procuring women for her brother to Derek being emotionally abusive to his previous partners. It also has the original pics of her blackface pic at the Halloween party she was at. But this old blind about her made me sick...Julianne pimping out her "friends" for money?! awful humanbeing past and present.

Hi Ben Barnes Stans🖐 go and rescue your king from this Ho monster and family before she drags him down. Yes he's making choices but I'm not sure Ben would be aware of this shit and think hey I'm cool with that whether she is a friend or lover otherwise what the fuck is he doing!!! Ben Barnes is making steps in the right direction (at least) after the last 2years of his stardom plateu after westworld/punisher days and is going to reveal something soon...he needs to cut the Hough cord before she leeches on...and those fuckers are hard to get off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279July 30, 2021 1:24 PM

P.s. is this about Brooks Laich?!?!🤔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280July 30, 2021 1:26 PM

R279 she better not be pimping Ben out to some wealthy intellectual mistress!

by Anonymousreply 281July 30, 2021 1:40 PM

R280 sounds like it! Poor sucker

by Anonymousreply 282July 30, 2021 1:41 PM

R281 It does add a twist to her European summer tour big pimping for herself and others. That's probably why Ben backed off at that time as he knew she would be "working" and didn't want any part of it but he must know to an extent what she is upto...maybe he is OK with it after all, he has been OK with covid travelling/mingling when countries were in lockdown pre vaccine🤷‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 283July 30, 2021 1:59 PM

LMAO Ainhoa posted some other wild theory linking all the emojis and this person challenged it and she deleted who whole tweet 😂 and some of the fans think she should work for the CIA lol. Truth hurts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284July 30, 2021 2:03 PM

Well, this sort of changes our theory on to what degree she was “working” this past month. Maybe he’s ok with sharing, but c’mon. She seems like everybody’s sloppy seconds now. I’d be as worried about STDs with her as with Covid.

by Anonymousreply 285July 30, 2021 2:06 PM

R285 Yes it does! Someone already mentioned the ‘yacht girls’ thing. Is he really that naive that he thinks she was just on a nice vacation? Jeez she’s a sleazy little tart. The Ho could not be a better name for her. I can believe ‘money always changes hands’ with that fuckwit. (See mention upthread of the Leica camera).

But as we’ve said before, he’s neither muscled nor rich enough for her, so there’s no doubt in my mind that she is still using him for her purpose of the day.. reflected publicity, piss off BL, whatever.

by Anonymousreply 286July 30, 2021 2:12 PM

Not having known her or witnessed her career I have some catching up to do. Now I read this and I am exhausted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287July 30, 2021 3:19 PM

R287 Not surprised!! Reading through this, there’s so much BS that I had to stop. Love the way the endo is up there front and centre - she so downplayed the condition with her description of it on this, but let’s not forget she cured that herself with ‘positive thoughts’. She’s so full of crap, she really is.

by Anonymousreply 288July 30, 2021 3:32 PM

R288 that‘s why I‘m actually more shocked Ben is friends with here. Contrary to just sex. I don‘t know of her having other more sophisticated friends …

by Anonymousreply 289July 30, 2021 3:36 PM

Hmmmmmm.. have we finally discovered why Ben went to Miami that year? Maybe they both run a ring of yacht parties! That's fun!

And we were only assuming he was attracted to her body. Sillies, it was her skillset and connections! It all finally makes sense lol..

by Anonymousreply 290July 30, 2021 3:44 PM

R290 #TeamGayYachtPartyForever

by Anonymousreply 291July 30, 2021 3:52 PM

Thinking of yacht parties, I just thought what a bunch of innocents we are to see white powder in his beard and think of sugarcoated donuts. In Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 292July 30, 2021 3:57 PM

Would anybody take on a bet that JH will change her pronouns to she/they within the next 6 months?

by Anonymousreply 293July 30, 2021 4:06 PM

R293 Oh 100% definitely. Maybe even sooner. Make a big splash about it and milk it for all its worth.

by Anonymousreply 294July 30, 2021 4:15 PM

Lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295July 30, 2021 4:19 PM

R291 Knew I'd get you with that Syl. It truly is the only goddamn explanation. And thus we have our DL hill! lol..

by Anonymousreply 296July 30, 2021 4:20 PM

R295 but he is not tagged.

I like this one too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297July 30, 2021 4:27 PM

We feel you girl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298July 30, 2021 4:30 PM

And finally this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299July 30, 2021 4:36 PM

R299 haaa when did he say that?

by Anonymousreply 300July 30, 2021 4:39 PM

R292 That brings back memories of when people here in ages past were trying to figure out whether or not this was a coke booger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301July 30, 2021 4:44 PM

R301 but thar‘s from a movie right? Looks like a spinner to me.

by Anonymousreply 302July 30, 2021 4:47 PM

No, it was from an interview on Last Call With Carson Daily. And with BB, you can NEVER tell whether his pupils are all dilated.

by Anonymousreply 303July 30, 2021 4:49 PM

R301 HAHAHAH NO GLASSES ON now I saw it

by Anonymousreply 304July 30, 2021 4:49 PM

R300 From this interview

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305July 30, 2021 4:49 PM

E305 OMG PUKE.

by Anonymousreply 306July 30, 2021 4:51 PM

R301 he spent his 20s in London I would be shocked if he didn’t to coke at some point. One of my biggest surprises when I moved there was learning how common and casual it was 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307July 30, 2021 4:52 PM

R303 I see what you mean but he’s got a tissue in his hand so maybe a cold? He’s always sniffing in interviews so yeah he’s either got a lot of allergies or a habit??!!

by Anonymousreply 308July 30, 2021 4:52 PM

I always liked this pic of him looking high AF at Julian and Landon's house. Does he hang out with them anymore? Are they too openly gay for him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309July 30, 2021 4:55 PM

He was surely on something when he gave that interview. Why does he always sound condescending towards women? Probably dreams of mommy‘s soft porn.

by Anonymousreply 310July 30, 2021 4:56 PM

R308 Yeah, he sniffs about as much as Trump does lol..

by Anonymousreply 311July 30, 2021 4:57 PM

I think I‘m a gentleman in bed. Why even … oh … argh. This truly hurts. And he was not 15 when he gave that interview.

by Anonymousreply 312July 30, 2021 5:03 PM

R312 Oh but he gave that interview expressly to titillate the 13-18 year old crowd. He hasn't changed one iota from 2009.

by Anonymousreply 313July 30, 2021 5:17 PM

R306 R312 R313 Yes, I nearly vomited when I read that interview. Obviously a lot more keen to talk about his own sex life back then, probably because he was actually getting some for once. And just about to meet (or had met) Mz Egerton by then. The fandom found that interview recently and were predictably screaming about it.

by Anonymousreply 314July 30, 2021 6:56 PM

R314 Considering the fandom in question I have to ask you to specify. . . screaming in what way exactly?

Also this makes me think back and wonder.. did I ever talk like that at 25 or so? And no, no I didn't *rolls eyes*

Also what kind of underwear did he wear? Unless the apparent "constantly waking up mid sexy dreams" is what was causing the discomfort. . . Cause Jesus Christ dude get a grip.. wait NOT that kind!!

by Anonymousreply 315July 30, 2021 7:10 PM

With a significant chunk of the BB Twitter fandom (which admittedly is an echo chamber and not the whole fandom) chatting about how much they hate JH and getting into big discussions on racism and pulling up every old blind that can find on her, I hope Ben has at least noticed his fans are on to his bullshit. If there isn’t anything going on with them you would think he wouldn’t want the rumors to persist by clarifying what’s happening because they are all dragging his friend, but I know he won’t do anything about it. This all just definitely looks worse for her than him when your look at their mentions and there aren’t any JH fans bringing up shit on BB (not that there is much) so makes it even more confusing what their motivations might be

by Anonymousreply 316July 30, 2021 7:11 PM

R315 Not about the embarrassing content. More ‘AAARGGGH HE SLEEPS NAKED’

I don’t think they read past that point lmao.

by Anonymousreply 317July 30, 2021 7:25 PM

R317 he does wear an excessive amount of layered clothing in almost every role he plays so I get the excitement lol

by Anonymousreply 318July 30, 2021 7:31 PM

Oooohh fun thought, I totally cracked it! Ben covered the Friends theme song the beginning of June and hashtagged it with I'll Be There For You and Not Going Anywhere. The Ho started her husband shopping trip (and apparently from all the pictures/notes I'm now seeing, she tried on A LOT of different single millionaire items in multiple countries.. jesus..) the end of June.

So clearly we have our answer now! Lacking all self esteem, loyal puppy Ben was attempting to show support for her "upward mobility entertainment aspirations" while also reinforcing that he was NOT going with her (maybe the bare minimum of self respect?? Unless it's a not going to stop wooing her even as she rejects him for someone far richer thing) because instead, he was going to stay home and reinforce his loyal puppy dog status with hidden emojis to remind her not to find someone new cause he would always be there for her and patiently waiting for her return back home (PLEASE come back!!!). Keep in mind her glam shot posts in her Cannes gown. He only liked her "I miss red carpets" post, he *didn't* like the thirst trap post (UNcharacteristically) because that was The Ho advertising to all her new potential suitors. Did she fail to land a new benefactor there? Or did she succeed and Derek knows how pathetic Ben's being and so won't follow him back in a futile attempt to get him to just STOP ALREADY!!!

I mean, we had "Wise men say ONLY FOOLS RUSH IN (to a new bachlorette-style millionaire marriage), cause remember he can't help falling in love with her.." just before she left. . . Then she must have reassured him she hadn't found anyone new yet with her secret Lionheart emoji so we got "You finally put my love on top" . . . But oh no!! A couple days before the Cannes advertising we got "I can't make you love me if you don't" which Lizzie definitely chose, it's just totally a coincidence that it was Ben's favorite song that always made him cry!!! And then Ben's poor stomped on weakened heart just couldn't take it anymore so he needed the distraction of shooting a music video the next weekend.

See? It all *totally* makes sense now! How fun!!! lol..

by Anonymousreply 319July 30, 2021 8:17 PM

LMAO!!!! So good

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320July 30, 2021 8:24 PM

Okay, so this girl apparently did a future wife tarot card reading for Ben. Some things said: she's going to be someone famous, someone born far away from him, likes pink, she's a lot shorter than him. But said she'd be intelligent/logical. So I think we're safe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321July 30, 2021 8:26 PM

R319 Oh wait forgot to add, he lastly mini copied the heart and fairy emojis she used in his sun sticker (still trying, he can't help falling in love!!!) but then, when she realized she accidentally used the very same song he did she made a show of saying SONG CHANGE!!!! because He. Needs. To. Just. Stop. Already!!!

Was there anything after that? Did I forget anything else in this soap opera?!? LOL!!!

by Anonymousreply 322July 30, 2021 8:27 PM

R319 well god damn. Is this the plot to when Harry met Sally but remade with the presence of modern technology

by Anonymousreply 323July 30, 2021 8:29 PM

R322 but when did she edit her cartwheel pic to include the fairy and heart? That’s really thrown me off this idea it’s one sided again

by Anonymousreply 324July 30, 2021 8:31 PM

Bet the Loyal Puppy’s sad that Ho’s ‘International Friendship Day’ post is all about her, Dobrev and their swill - sorry wine! So he can’t like it. Awwww.

Cracks me up the way he won’t like any of her ‘business’ posts. I’d like to think that’s because he’s knows it’s all a massive pile of BS but probably not.

by Anonymousreply 325July 30, 2021 9:44 PM

Maybe she excludes certain people from seeing her business posts …

I keep thinking, who in their right mind would actually offer their friends a glass of wine saying *this is Julianne Houghs cuvet*

by Anonymousreply 326July 30, 2021 9:54 PM

Who knows, maybe it all comes down to physical attraction. Don‘t we all have people we‘d think we never date, but they just smell right.

by Anonymousreply 327July 30, 2021 9:55 PM

Dammit, years back some guy did a very accurate-sounding palm reading for BB, and now that I want to revisit it, looks like it's been taken down.

by Anonymousreply 328July 30, 2021 10:04 PM

R329 palm reading is far more accurate than tarot. So that would be really interesting. (And that‘s because your hands, like your whole posture, reveals a lot about how you live, how relaxed or tense you are etc)

by Anonymousreply 329July 30, 2021 10:11 PM

Haha, someone did his horoscope too! Interesting when you scroll down to the part that says Venus in Libra:

In your chart, the Sun is in Leo and Venus, in Libra. In many regards, the signs of Leo and Libra are complementary. The touchiness of your Sun sign is offset by the adaptability and the sociability of Venus in Libra. The former responds to power struggles (Leo), and wants to keep his territory. The latter, by principle open to any enriching relationship (Venus in Libra), indulges in a few renunciations. These signs are complementary but also opposite: your attitudes may be paradoxical. Although your desires for harmony prompt you to cautiously avoid conflicts, your touchy mind sometimes provokes them. Or conversely, you let yourself be charmed and you give in on major issues… only to later regret your excessive flexibility. More than other people, you are sensitive to the esteem you are granted, to praise (which is very legitimate), to flattery (which is less legitimate). Your assets? Your capacity to impose a discreet charm and to gently emphasize your qualities. Your ideal is to be noticed: you manage to be recognized and to draw attention. Even if it means, once in a while, that you have to compromise with the trend of the times, with fashions and prevailing tendencies. A mild sin rather than a vice, as long as it does not swell into a caricature.

HAHAHAH

by Anonymousreply 330July 30, 2021 10:17 PM

Oh, here is the entire horoscope, sorry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331July 30, 2021 10:18 PM

Good gad! #littleones

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332July 30, 2021 10:23 PM

R332 Isn’t this account one he liked in his recent tweet fest of likes? See BB - pester power!!!!

R328 Yes, I saw that too! What a shame it’s gone AWOL! BB is that you again - out with the delete button??!!

by Anonymousreply 333July 30, 2021 10:42 PM

R330 and R331 oh Ben you singer of songs lover of life it is written in your stars your destined to all that falls before you... R332 R333 as for the sexually coercive fans which he so aptly responds to...Boke!

by Anonymousreply 334July 30, 2021 10:53 PM

And of course the tarot reading describes me most accurately, like it does everybody who watches it. Not hard to have less money, like to travel and watch movies. But here, we also do the consulting thing. So once we are married, I‘ll send you a sign (in fact I think she only saw his mother).

by Anonymousreply 335July 30, 2021 10:56 PM

R333 yes it is the very same

Also, the other one is still complaining about being harassed two weeks later for him having liked her.

by Anonymousreply 336July 30, 2021 10:57 PM

So, Jules Hough has great friends as in her own company? Because it was her own company that sent her that bottle just like the flowers in her total. How long can one celebrate one‘s bday anyway?

by Anonymousreply 337July 30, 2021 11:05 PM

*hotel. Not total. Gotta go.

by Anonymousreply 338July 30, 2021 11:06 PM

Nina Dobrev has posted a very unflattering sauna pic of the Ho in her new instapost.

by Anonymousreply 339July 30, 2021 11:09 PM

Amazing that her failing companies can afford these gratuitous expenses. What are people’s theories on the entity bankrolling these ventures, anyway? Are they all just pre-existing things that she’s paid to attach her name to in a figurehead role, in exchange for leveraging her (bought) social following to promote?

by Anonymousreply 340July 30, 2021 11:10 PM

That last cringy (that‘s what it‘s called, right) meeting was full of influencer types … don‘t know if people actually paid to participate.

by Anonymousreply 341July 30, 2021 11:12 PM

R339 so are they still in Portugal? Or is that a late post

by Anonymousreply 342July 30, 2021 11:16 PM

R337 All the way up to Benny B’s so that she steals his thunder.

Seriously, I knew she was gonna milk it for all it was worth because she was on vacay when it happened.

by Anonymousreply 343July 30, 2021 11:19 PM

R342 just using up the pics

by Anonymousreply 344July 30, 2021 11:21 PM

R339 Oh gosh that is not a good look - what is going on with her abs? And there’s little Nina lookin’ all sexceee y’all. The Ho looks like her frumpy little sis next to her. Bet you she get Dobrev to take it down!!!

by Anonymousreply 345July 30, 2021 11:29 PM

Nina is pulling in her tummy so hard

by Anonymousreply 346July 30, 2021 11:30 PM

Um, why haven’t we discussed that Nina Dobrev once dated Dominic Howard, the dude who Rayana Ragan overlapped with BB? This all might explain Nina’s lack of interest in friending BB.

by Anonymousreply 347July 30, 2021 11:46 PM

I just now realised the fangirls were not all interspersing their posts with a foreign language unbeknownst to me. Ilysm ty is not turkish, but I love you so much thank you.

by Anonymousreply 348July 30, 2021 11:46 PM

R347 if Nina even knows about RR, that was DL prioritized intel.

by Anonymousreply 349July 30, 2021 11:48 PM

R349 Pics of RR & DH are in the internet—they’re no secret. But Nina likely was gone b/f RR was a factor, and certainly no love quadrangle there. Even still, <6 degrees of separation.

by Anonymousreply 350July 30, 2021 11:56 PM

R350. Yes but BB and RR was what I called DL intel. Not DH, that she will know.

by Anonymousreply 351July 31, 2021 12:01 AM

If BB and RR had the type of relationship where his friends met her then maybe JH met RR and reported back to ND. But did DH and ND date or did DH just pay ND to accompany him on a yacht or some other social outing? You can never tell with her

by Anonymousreply 352July 31, 2021 12:27 AM

Is there actually any doubt that BB showed RR off to Chris D'elia? Come on now, a 22 year old model? Maybe a little old for D'elia, but I doubt he'd turn her down. And given the post in question from back then, Ben enjoyed the extreme jealousy from Chris.

by Anonymousreply 353July 31, 2021 12:57 AM

Having a Jewish mom myself, I can’t fathom what she has to say about his choices in partners. Being communicative about sexuality is not the same as tolerating your educated son fucking a revolving door of vapid bimbos.

by Anonymousreply 354July 31, 2021 1:10 AM

R353 can you elaborate of the “post in question” from back then? All record of RR and BB seems to gave been erased from the internet, but curious about this Chris/Ben thing

by Anonymousreply 355July 31, 2021 1:25 AM

R354 Do you think she even knows about them? Maybe he’s extremely private with his parents too until he meets the one he will marry and become less coy about it. It’s hard to tell how far this secrecy goes

by Anonymousreply 356July 31, 2021 1:35 AM

The thing is, RR is either bound by an NDA or actually thinks BB is a decent person. Really nauseating.

by Anonymousreply 357July 31, 2021 1:39 AM

R357 she’s the one who cheated on him she might think he’s a decent person and feel guilty about it in retrospect and not want to spill anything. Up until the montanagate stuff lots of people thought he was a decent person haha

by Anonymousreply 358July 31, 2021 1:43 AM

R356 Related to this, has anyone ever figured out why that only picture with Tamsin, Ben, and Ben’s family in it has that large black blurred out spot? I always thought that kinda looked like tamsin was Jack’s date and there might have been someone else there with Ben, but once I learned more about the Tamsin/Ben history that didn’t make sense. If he can never be in public with a GF, let alone in public with a GF plus his parents, do you think he would even bother introducing them?

by Anonymousreply 359July 31, 2021 1:49 AM

R356 He’s very close with his mum and says she gives the best advice, so while I doubt he tells her about one-offs and dispensable fucktoys, I’ve no doubt he, like many a kid before him who’s close with their mother, has shared some relationships with her. There’s of course always the chance that he has dated some we’d categorize as Lisa Joy types, who we’re unaware of though Tricia hears all about.

by Anonymousreply 360July 31, 2021 2:07 AM

R355 Yes and no unfortunately. Chris' post is still there, but Ben erased his reply at some point. And since Instagram yells at me whenever I link things I can't direct you. But it's a picture of the two of them from Oct/Nov 2016 if you want to scroll and look for it.

R356 Obviously don't know to answer "officially" but Peyton was spotted in London with Ben when he had a break filming Golddigger, and then the whole family came to LA that same year to celebrate Christmas. The likelihood that everyone was in the same area for possibly both those instances and didn't meet???

by Anonymousreply 361July 31, 2021 2:08 AM

R361 Gonna guess there are some actresses who his family has met. We know Tamsin, guessing Peyton. Assuming JH has come up in convo since that’s a situation any man would need some advice on navigating — and she Gives. The. Best. Advice!

by Anonymousreply 362July 31, 2021 2:11 AM

R360 How unbelievably SAD would it be if he actually did ever date, let's go with "classier women," that would reflect better on him but no one thinks he's capable of winning because we've never heard of them, and the only women he's ever been linked to that everyone knows about. . . aren't. . . widely considered "classier women."

Gotta admit, Ben does have a publicly known type. Congratulations to all his future girlfriends!

by Anonymousreply 363July 31, 2021 2:21 AM

R362 Since the two JH/BB pap events were probably the most viral of any of his paparazzi coverage considering how many outlets picked it up because of her, I would be surprised if his family hadn’t seen it, unless they are the type of showbiz parents that try not to read anything written online about him. So they probably asked him about it but since it’s all wrapped up in her separation/divorce stories as well I wonder if he was truthful about what actually might have been going on. I assume once he left Christmas to go spend a NYE holiday with her they probably caught on

by Anonymousreply 364July 31, 2021 2:24 AM

Yeah, try explaining to the family you haven’t seen in a year that you need to jet early to get your dick wet… even though you live a mere 4 minutes away from the tramp & will see her soon enough. Right-o. Any wonder Jack unfollowed her?!?

by Anonymousreply 365July 31, 2021 2:27 AM

R363 But unless they read DL no one really knows about rayana or Peyton, so besides the obviously unclassy JH, being linked to Tamsin and Felicity aren’t actually that bad. Unless I’m missing any other ones

by Anonymousreply 366July 31, 2021 2:28 AM

I went down a rabbit hole of looking for Ben’s pics with family and now I’m starting to think Jack is actually the hotter brother. Maybe these threads are starting to cure my Ben boredom hyperfocus lol

by Anonymousreply 367July 31, 2021 2:45 AM

Jack: taller, with more spindly legs; while face is similar to ben’s, his features & coloring favor their mother while ben strongly resembles their father.

by Anonymousreply 368July 31, 2021 2:54 AM

R368 I crossed paths with him a few times while I was in grad school for my MBA and he was as well (different schools but occasionally overlapping networking events/social gatherings). If I had known who he was at the time and who his brother was and hadn’t been in a shitty relationship at the time I would have tried harder lol

by Anonymousreply 369July 31, 2021 3:18 AM

The black spot on the pic are just other people blacked out.

by Anonymousreply 370July 31, 2021 6:04 AM

R367 I love your description of the hyperfocus. In fact that‘s a coping mechanism if you are faced with a situation like the pandemic, where you have no influence on your own situation and reality is not a good thing to contemplate. Your brain simply locks in to something it can contemplate for hours and you keep going until you are able to face reality again. DL is a very efficient exorcism program to normalize.

by Anonymousreply 371July 31, 2021 6:31 AM

Add to R371 i could just think about not knowing if I can ever properly work in my profession again, about having aging parents, friends who are depressed, the person I’d like to be with married to somebody else and the Delta variant on the horizon. OR I can analyze emojis on some sparkly eyed guys Instagram and discuss it with some very intelligent and fun people!

by Anonymousreply 372July 31, 2021 6:39 AM

Does anybody have TikTok to find out what this is about?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373July 31, 2021 6:48 AM

R364 hm why would he spend nye in a London on complete lockdown, xmas was the important one. Might have been planned like that all along. And he had only seen them in autumn. To fly back on the 26th and then on to Montana privately with Ho and co. Who knows, maybe they all had it - not unlikely with their lack of social distancing - and were hence less cautious.

by Anonymousreply 374July 31, 2021 7:11 AM

R371 Oh interesting! I did not know it could be a coping mechanism, but that makes sense. As someone with ADD that wasn’t diagnosed until I was an adult, I’ve recently learned that hyperfocus was one of my main symptoms (I know it sounds counterintuitive to ADD but it’s linked) that has been extremely helpful in making a very successful career for myself when it’s directed at the “right” productive things. But then also sometimes leads to very interesting adventures like when I watch a TV show that happens to include an actor I haven’t thought about in a couple years, do a quick Google search, and suddenly find myself in this wonderfully entertaining DL vortex analyzing emojis and social media activity like it’s a game with some hilarious people 😂 balance

by Anonymousreply 375July 31, 2021 7:18 AM

Ben, should you drop by here: stop using brown and black emojis. You are being told so on Twitter but I guess you‘re hiding from them.

by Anonymousreply 376July 31, 2021 7:19 AM

R375 wait, we are the same person! Exactly the same for me.

by Anonymousreply 377July 31, 2021 7:20 AM

R376 He’s starting to get constructive critics on more platforms now! The darker skin emojis were weird for him to use I didn’t notice it until they pointed it out. Hopefully he listens. He seems to just use hearts instead of the people emojis now anyways

by Anonymousreply 378July 31, 2021 7:32 AM

Yes, he has that patronizing streak. Using brown emojis to show how he does not think of white as the primary color. Not getting it at all.

by Anonymousreply 379July 31, 2021 7:34 AM

It‘s a trait that shows through more and more. Like thinking HE has to do a Covid special IG live and hoe HE has a say in how a scene goes down, and how HE has great taste in music.

by Anonymousreply 380July 31, 2021 7:37 AM

R371 maybe this also explains the level of intensity of some of his fans especially the new younger ones and how hard they have imprinted on BB and frequently devolve into vicious ship war attacks like it’s a life or death situation for a real person. None of us really wants to face reality right now lol

by Anonymousreply 381July 31, 2021 7:45 AM

R381 normal for teens, bur I get a lot of adults are going down that road too. With all sorts of stuff. Guess Ben is a better alternative than your neighbor or your colleague.

by Anonymousreply 382July 31, 2021 7:50 AM

What I find so weirdly fascinating is his weird situation of being set up to be a star but who‘s somehow never really happening. To my hyperinquisitive mind it‘s totally interesting to find out what‘s going on there. This weirdly (not always) beautiful creature that seems to only want to sing whilst looking extremely awkward doing it, and who makes the weirdest choices.

by Anonymousreply 383July 31, 2021 8:22 AM

R383 I wrote weird four times. Guess that explains it. He‘s just so weird my brain can‘t let go.

by Anonymousreply 384July 31, 2021 8:24 AM

R355 R361 I couldn’t be bothered scrolling on IG but found a copy of the CD/BB pic on Tumblr. How funny that BB erased his comment on it! - anyone remember what it said?

On the ‘does Mama know’ question: I reckon BB spent so much of his younger years being analysed by his parents that he probably relished moving to the States and could then fly under their radar. We know he doesn’t like public pix of gf’s getting out and when the pap walks with the Ho surfaced, he probably passed them off to Mama as ‘just publicity’. Which I think they were anyhow, but the feckless idiot didn’t realise (certainly on the April one) that he was being used and would start getting called a marriage wrecker. Which I don’t think he was - that ship was already on the rocks - but was certainly being used to flip off BL and make it look like she had a guy on booty call. And which I think she continued, and is continuing, to do.

Really can’t imagine Mama would be happy about a crazy grubbing fuckwit like the Ho getting with No 1 Son. No doubt he’s telling her they’re just friends too. Another reason I think that whateverthefuck is going on with them is not serious in the least. As someone said upthread, for a guy like BB the Ho is definitely not who you take home to meet the parents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385July 31, 2021 8:25 AM

That‘s just the thing. It takes about 5 seconds to figure out the Ho. And then all you can think is why why why? What could he possibly want with her?

by Anonymousreply 386July 31, 2021 8:36 AM

Perhaps he‘s stuck on a hyperfocus reel with her and her psychoshit. Like we are with his. Pandemic coping mechanism.

by Anonymousreply 387July 31, 2021 8:40 AM

R367 i‘ve toyed with the idea that Rob is actually the more interesting resident of that house at *the address that shall not be named*.

by Anonymousreply 388July 31, 2021 9:14 AM

R367 address that shall not be named😂 Could someone please give me a brief recap on the Rayana thing? I know it was discussed in previous threads. But what I'm more interested in is how it was discovered on DL? Briefly, what is the evidence? How were the dots connected? Keep sleuthing and stay awesome!

by Anonymousreply 389July 31, 2021 9:34 AM

She was Dominic‘s girlfriend, then had a fling with Ben, and afterwards returned to DH. Things were discovered by Instastories from same locations at same time and shared images of events by mutual acquaintances. Also Ben followed her with his private account and they were seen together in NYC. She seems to have tried to hint on it on sm. My guess is actually go make DH jealous, because he really seemed to be the thing for her then. RR and DH were in whatever they were in for three years. You can just figure it. You have a rockstar bf, but then he probably did what rockstars do, so you get back at him with an actor, but you do love the other guy and are only to eager to get back together with him. Anyway, according to her twitter she traveled quite a bit for modeling during that time, so BB and her can‘t have seen much of one another. My take. But I find her incredibly boring, so for more references, I think you‘ll find them somewhere in thread XI

by Anonymousreply 390July 31, 2021 9:48 AM

You should google Rayana and Dominic. They made a lovely couple, I think.

by Anonymousreply 391July 31, 2021 9:56 AM

Doing that I find DH has an entertaining well maintained Instagram account. He shows his girls only with ski helmets and goggles on, so maybe that‘s an option for Ben in the future.

by Anonymousreply 392July 31, 2021 10:29 AM

OK who can explain this pic? I’ve never seen it before. Don’t recognise any of the dudes or girls, anyone out there know who they are and why BB might be there?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393July 31, 2021 10:42 AM

Guess Cindy is following everyone associated with him in any way and has screenshot a story or a picture. Oyoyoy sneaky to leave him in that by whoever posted it.

by Anonymousreply 394July 31, 2021 11:00 AM

Guess we have to wait for some veterans, I‘m sure they know who they are. Cinds girl you have some skillz.

by Anonymousreply 395July 31, 2021 11:12 AM

R393 R394 Since I linked it, I’ve had a closer look. I think BB’s got a ‘cutout halo’ round it, or seems to have different lighting on him than the rest. So it could be photoshopped - in light of recent ‘Brown EmojiGate’ maybe it’s meant as a joke, BB the only token white in the room?!!

I think the girl could possibly be Gugu Mbatha-Raw but not sure.

by Anonymousreply 396July 31, 2021 11:12 AM

If then the girl behind him. I don‘t think it‘s photoshopped though.

by Anonymousreply 397July 31, 2021 11:20 AM

R397 The light ‘halo’ goes halfway down his face too though. I don’t know - the whole photo just looks off. He’s the odd one out in the group, he’s not interacting but everyone else is…. just a weird photo.

by Anonymousreply 398July 31, 2021 11:50 AM

No, either he is eating or … HE CAN‘T LOOK AWAY FROM HIS PHONE BECAUSE HE IS READING DATALOUNGE!

Trying to find out who may have sneaked his package info, reading what he did wrong on social media, and what da Ho has been up to.

by Anonymousreply 399July 31, 2021 12:09 PM

Plus wondering whether he‘ll be sued by an Etsy account.

by Anonymousreply 400July 31, 2021 12:12 PM

Crying when J met you …

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401July 31, 2021 12:25 PM

About Rayana, let's not forget that his thing with her also overlapped with his brief-yet-intense friendship with Alex Gonzales, who also pings as maybe gay. Ben and Alex worked out together, went to birthday parties for ALex's friends and drunkenly sang "happy birthday" together, went on fake double dates with women together, and even had matching baseball caps. Oh, and of course Alex was on the same trip to NYC with BB and Rayana which led many to think that Rayana was a cover. So much for DL perceived wisdom.

But OTOH I was looking back on thread 8 and found this gem:

"I agree! BB’s taste in women is super basic. He admires strong, overachiever women but falls for superficial space cadets, everytime! lol"

We've had your number for YEARS, hunty!

by Anonymousreply 402July 31, 2021 12:42 PM

Anyone notice Chloe's latest Instagram story? Not sure if it is related to Ben this time, but it's the number 33 again. Coincidence? Trolling DL? haha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403July 31, 2021 1:03 PM

R393 R394 It's Roger Davies, a British actor both Ben and Rob follow. Unfortunately he has a private IG, so yes, just confirmation that Cindy is a literal stalker who sneaks and follows everyone Ben knows because she is definitely his number one fan. She's already mentioned she's gotten her tickets for Paris so here she comes again Ben!!!

by Anonymousreply 404July 31, 2021 1:20 PM

R404 Thanks for that!! So is this another account Cindy managed to follow before it went private, same as Jack’s??

Here’s hoping whoever told Jack about her following him does the same for Roger!!

So, seems like it’s not PS’d then but I still think it’s a weird photo.

by Anonymousreply 405July 31, 2021 1:38 PM

How is she not ashamed??? She posts stuff in her story when she doesn‘t want Ben to see. As if he ever checked her account but he has to tag him on pics. Sorry Cinds, he‘ll know now. You‘re in deep shit. He won‘t like it.

by Anonymousreply 406July 31, 2021 1:46 PM

R405 Must be following him on her personal account or a dummy one.

by Anonymousreply 407July 31, 2021 1:47 PM

R407 Actually thought that was a very un-BBG-like post…. ‘You can’t hide’ ???? Stalker is overtones showing there. Getting a bit annoyed about HoGate???

by Anonymousreply 408July 31, 2021 1:51 PM

R408 *stalkerish*

by Anonymousreply 409July 31, 2021 1:52 PM

R405 It's a weird photo because everyone in it (except the guy to Ben's right who's still talking to the girl) is interacting with the photographer, and Ben apparently ignored the "everybody smile" request. But then that's just further proof for us that Ben only has friends who observe his NO PHOTOS!!! rule. Weirdo.

R406 Oh dear, have you never met a literal stalker? She calls herself a fan, but as I've said in an earlier thread, she's actually a fanatic. She's literally obsessed and therefore incapable of feeling shame in the pursuit of the object of her obsession.

We here might be viewed as obsessed by others but that's only once these threads turned to trolling. He pissed us the fuck off with his flagrant hypocrisy and utter disregard for the safety of others and now we're dedicated to letting the world know he's actually a secret asshole. Therefore we wait and watch until he does something stupid again so we can have our fun trolling.

Cindy is very different. She thinks she's the good guy.

by Anonymousreply 410July 31, 2021 2:16 PM

Seriously, what a hypocrite. As was said here before, almost everybody is an online stalker these days, be it of their exes, their co-workers, their lovers, or some celebrity, but everybody pretends to be a normal human being and leaves people alone in person.

by Anonymousreply 411July 31, 2021 2:32 PM

Just the sheer thought of waltzing up to him in Paris after publicly disregarding his wishes and paying him to kiss her. It blows my mind.

by Anonymousreply 412July 31, 2021 2:49 PM

Cindy must have felt the need to dominate the fandom, whilst Crynhoa is getting the bday shit together, scheming for her throne.

by Anonymousreply 413July 31, 2021 2:57 PM

R412 Don't forget, paying him to give her, and I *quote*, "such a big and wet kiss!"

R413 Cryin'-hoa. LMFAO! So good..

by Anonymousreply 414July 31, 2021 3:04 PM

So where was this dinner party with Roger Davies? LA, or elsewhere?

by Anonymousreply 415July 31, 2021 4:25 PM

R415 I‘d think so

And woooah, this is some serious numerology.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416July 31, 2021 4:57 PM

Wow, those are some serious stretches. With such a large catalog of music, pretty sure you can tie almost any emoji to a Beatles lyric.

by Anonymousreply 417July 31, 2021 5:03 PM

Note to Ben, you have to tell people what you are doing when you‘re teasing something exciting is aboht to come. The brink from suspense to annoyance is relatively short. Don‘t be a cock tease.

by Anonymousreply 418July 31, 2021 5:08 PM

R418 Exactly. Either you follow up in a timely manner with another teaser that provides another crumb, or you deliver. I’ll bet this is how he strings his fucktoys along, too.

by Anonymousreply 419July 31, 2021 5:14 PM

R417 Well, we came up with an explanation for all of them too. Just ours made the loyal puppy with his heart on his sleeve look. . . let's go with pathetically ridiculous, I'm feeling generous today.

But truly, Watson needs to step down, Sherlock's got some new sidekicks. I mean, Cindy spoke directly with Ben and figured out he's probably working on a music video. Who else ladies and gentlemen, could ever have drawn that conclusion? And this new girl saw a giant reference to one of their most famous songs and inferred, The Beatles might be involved. Just utterly stunning deductions. Truly, they put me to shame.

by Anonymousreply 420July 31, 2021 5:18 PM

I believe in trolling - once a troll, always a troll. It‘s addictive.

by Anonymousreply 421July 31, 2021 5:19 PM

Okay, so next will be thread nr 20, yes? Maybe to celebrate this momentous occasion we really should compile a dossier or at least a short footnotes post at the beginning about essential Ben Barnes DL info?

by Anonymousreply 422July 31, 2021 5:38 PM

I think we should use the XX header to really celebrate him turning 40. The Era of Dilf. With Bang Bones.

by Anonymousreply 423July 31, 2021 5:44 PM

R419 Ben is really into delayed gratification so this seems pretty standard for him

by Anonymousreply 424July 31, 2021 5:48 PM

How pathetic of Cindy to think she needs to post a screenshot of Ben from a private Instagram account just to make it seem like she has a level of access to Ben that no one else does. That tweet about taking to Ben when she was really just referring to an interaction she paid for had the same theme. I wonder if she thinks her grip on queen bee Ben fan is slipping, but if anything that behavior with push Ben away since her account is recognizable to him and he may see that stuff

by Anonymousreply 425July 31, 2021 5:57 PM

R425 talking* to Ben. I also thought some of those people in the pic looked familiar from the Havoc cast and maybe he was seeing JML if she was in town, but on second look that wasn’t Tom Hardy next to him lol

by Anonymousreply 426July 31, 2021 6:00 PM

Yeah. 100%. And I’ve no doubt that she’s the vitriolic troll who’s lashed out in these threads, since we’ve been very explicitly & emphatically critical of her mental ass.

by Anonymousreply 427July 31, 2021 6:01 PM

R425 Do you maybe have the link to that delayed gratification interview?

by Anonymousreply 428July 31, 2021 6:03 PM

R427 yeah it’s almost certainly her. She also seems like the type that would just show up at his house if she had the address lol

by Anonymousreply 429July 31, 2021 6:04 PM

R429 no, her English is not good enough. Her grammar is horrible.

by Anonymousreply 430July 31, 2021 6:05 PM

R430 Plus she herself is of advanced age.

by Anonymousreply 431July 31, 2021 6:06 PM

R4:0 Maybe she has a beta for her DL fanfic 😂

by Anonymousreply 432July 31, 2021 6:07 PM

Does anyone know how old Cindy is out of curiosity?

by Anonymousreply 433July 31, 2021 6:10 PM

Hard to tell

by Anonymousreply 434July 31, 2021 6:22 PM

I feel like it has to be the owner of one of the fan accounts that were mentioned in this threat because they were so mad they had been called out in person

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435July 31, 2021 6:23 PM

R435 Well, Cindy *is* Ben Barnes Germany. I love the misguided perception that they’ve done nothing wrong. Hahahahahahaha 🤢🤮

by Anonymousreply 436July 31, 2021 6:31 PM

I think the only people in this *fandom* Ben loves r us. Because we are just soooo funny. And come on, bro, don‘t post and travel in a pandemic. Without the erased instastory we would just huff a little at him doing da Ho.

by Anonymousreply 437July 31, 2021 6:34 PM

Edit R437. - contrary to Cindy, we are working only with info from public accounts or pictures posted publicly taken in public places. Ben is responsible for where he goes and what he does in a pandemic and whether he will be discovered in compromising situations. Nobody hacked his emails.

by Anonymousreply 438July 31, 2021 6:40 PM

R435, well they obviously didn't achieve much with that thread, cause we're still here ; )

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439July 31, 2021 6:40 PM

R437 of course he loves us. How could he not? We give him free relationship, career, and how to be a decent human being advice. I know many of you have your doubts, but I for one am sure he's sipping his read wine taking notes. I mean, the emojis have stopped at least for now.

by Anonymousreply 440July 31, 2021 6:47 PM

R440 edit: *red wine*

by Anonymousreply 441July 31, 2021 6:48 PM

R440 and the thirst tweet liking. And his stories are at least project and work related. He‘s improving. Though I think he‘ll have a beer.

Now Ben: delayed thingadong is not good on social media. Somebody else might always steal the show in the meantime.

by Anonymousreply 442July 31, 2021 6:51 PM

As if somebody was blaming the people outing Matt Hancock for cheating on his wife and snogging in a pandemic. I‘m not a fan of witchhunts, but oh, if it comes with pathetic hypocrisy it drives me nuts. Yes, we all try to do our bit yadda yadda yadda. If you‘re alone at xmas … yadda yadda.

by Anonymousreply 443July 31, 2021 6:57 PM

Some of my nieces and nephews, little children, spent months of last year locked in at home, because classmates tested positve, then they were locked in by default. In Europe most nations needed to take constitutional rights from their citizens, but Benny Boo goes back and forth to London of all places, and then onto Maskless in Montana with Tarvelho. Sorry, he can take a few lashes. He is only lucky nobody gave a fuck about him before Shadow and Bone so nobody cared.

by Anonymousreply 444July 31, 2021 7:03 PM

What is extra infuriating is that when the fangirls do address any of the above, all they have to fight with is whataboutism.

"Why are you spreading hate about ONE PERSON when all of the other celebs do the same thing?!?"

Really, like that's your defense of Ben? Do you dumb twats hold him to a higher standard than other human beings or don't you because I sure as hell thought that you did.

by Anonymousreply 445July 31, 2021 7:07 PM

R435 Ah, but whataboutism is an admission of guilt. It’s a plea for leniency in judgment, or a free pass on … admittedly poor behavior. Well, that’s not how the American judicial system works, Fraulein.

by Anonymousreply 446July 31, 2021 7:11 PM

R445 because in their world a like from him is all that counts and how would he ever marry them if they criticized him.

by Anonymousreply 447July 31, 2021 7:15 PM

R445 if he had not celebrated his athomestaying so blatantly! That‘s why! For my beautiful Mama. Yes, I have a beautiful Mama too.

by Anonymousreply 448July 31, 2021 7:20 PM

R445 Yes they do hold him to a higher standard than all others. Ben is The One who's gorgeous and angelic enough to make them feel all warm in their insides, the highest standard. No one else can do it to them like he can, therefore there are no standards for his other behaviors.

Remember when Cindy scolded you on the fansite Syl. . . you can't tell the whole story from photos. Obviously the belief is that they were all being perfectly safe, Ben wouldn't have done it otherwise. Because he's a perfect angel. Hear no evil. . . .

by Anonymousreply 449July 31, 2021 7:34 PM

R449 because they all had it already probably, and only spread other things.

by Anonymousreply 450July 31, 2021 7:39 PM

R415 Yeah! I wanna know motte about this!! C’mon DL sleuths, can we dig up anything else about this? Does BB look as if he’s there by himself do we think? With Rob?

by Anonymousreply 451July 31, 2021 7:55 PM

Edit R451 *more* not motte!!

by Anonymousreply 452July 31, 2021 7:56 PM

R452 why alone? There are 10 people on the photo with him?

by Anonymousreply 453July 31, 2021 8:04 PM

R453 and we were also there of course, spying at him through his camera, Cindy.

by Anonymousreply 454July 31, 2021 8:07 PM

R452 Meaning did he attend solo, or with friend or Ho

by Anonymousreply 455July 31, 2021 8:10 PM

Looks like no Ho, but why should none of these people be his friends?

by Anonymousreply 456July 31, 2021 8:13 PM

Well at least we know one thing and that is JH was definitely not there. I don’t think she is welcome in a space with so many people who are POC. Considering her ignorance even though she proudly, all smiles walked by those pap cameras in black face. I get it she apologized, but also clearly she grew up in a world where she was not taught what is right and wrong and clearly no one around her said ummm hey let’s maybe not get photographed in blackface.

How did no one around her say hold up with that. It happened 10 years ago not 50. BB I honestly will never understand.

Cindy you are gonna fly to Paris to meet him and you just shared a private photo when he has been MIA because he is trying to protect his privacy. You done messed up. I don’t think we are the problem over here BB.

by Anonymousreply 457July 31, 2021 8:16 PM

R457 *nasal voice* yes, but now I‘m growing, and learning, and taking it all in …

by Anonymousreply 458July 31, 2021 8:18 PM

R456 Sigh. Kazinsky is also IG friends with him, and I spy a white hand clutching a pint across from BB. Guessing he attended with Rob. And not thinking he’s super tight with this crowd, given what they’re all doing and what he’s doing. Body language communicates a lot.

by Anonymousreply 459July 31, 2021 8:25 PM

R459 he‘s texting the Ho he‘s coming over 11:11pm

by Anonymousreply 460July 31, 2021 8:27 PM

R460 Lol! Well done.

by Anonymousreply 461July 31, 2021 8:31 PM

R458 No no no, remember? Suffering is a choice! And past experiences are neither good or bad, wrong or right. It just is what it is. Remember?

R459 Obviously it might have been Rob taking the picture, but neither white guy across the table is Rob (though that one guy is rather humorously distracted by whatever Ben is doing). I actually don't think I recognize a single face myself..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462July 31, 2021 8:32 PM

Beer guide is thinking: stop looking at your phone dude, picture time, but Benny is watching his Tarot reading and is mesmerized and magnetized.

by Anonymousreply 463July 31, 2021 8:37 PM

Still so weird he is the only one not looking at the camera. Like what? He is such a weirdo. Everyone in that room is aware there is a picture being taken. Maybe him and JH are perfect for one another. So enraptured by their phones they are blindly unaware of anything happening around them.

by Anonymousreply 464July 31, 2021 8:40 PM

I guess several were taken, Ben maybe late to the party, but the person who posted chose the one most favorable to themselves.

by Anonymousreply 465July 31, 2021 8:42 PM

Hang on, maybe he DID give his permission. Hadn‘t their been talk of him not having been seen with his nice friends in a long time? This one gives him very good press so to say.

by Anonymousreply 466July 31, 2021 8:43 PM

R456 I’m just being nosy! Not trying to insinuate he’s got no friends lmao. Obviously he knows people there but as R455 said, did he go along by himself or with someone else? Wondering where it was, what it was in aid of etc. We could always ask Cindy I guess!!!

by Anonymousreply 467July 31, 2021 8:51 PM

R466 Being completely disengaged from everyone having a good time around you is hardly what I'd personally consider good press, but that is subjective.

Though, whether or not he gave permission is *almost* moot, because the picture was posted on a private account. The only reason anyone knows about it at all is because Cindy was spying on Ben's friends.

by Anonymousreply 468July 31, 2021 8:51 PM

I understand he’s probably growing it out for the disheveled darkling look but I much prefer his short hair. He’s got an ungroomed pandemic look going again

by Anonymousreply 469July 31, 2021 8:52 PM

R462 Wait - it’s on BBF already!? How did they get it - Cindy?

by Anonymousreply 470July 31, 2021 8:57 PM

R470 It has been since first thing this morning. And the assumption is yes, it was Cindy.

by Anonymousreply 471July 31, 2021 8:59 PM

R468 I just happened to be in a similar situation the other day, where the hostess took several pictures and only one ended up on her instagram and it was the one where she looked nice, but most people looked as if they had not quite been there yet. I agree he looks MAGNETIZED to something else.

by Anonymousreply 472July 31, 2021 8:59 PM

R470 And it says ‘celebrating a friend’s birthday’. I suppose we could give BB the benefit of the doubt and say he was getting his phone ready to take a pic……

by Anonymousreply 473July 31, 2021 9:00 PM

Bbf did not credit it because they know it was taken from a private account but they can‘t help themselves.

by Anonymousreply 474July 31, 2021 9:02 PM

Dear Ben, and here you can see, your purpose to your fans is to cater to their own self-importance. Keep that in mind for your social media behavior. You are a vessel for their need to leave a mark in this world.

by Anonymousreply 475July 31, 2021 9:07 PM

Well I for one am glad he has some other friends that may even be a few unrecognizable normal people and isn’t spending all his time with that blackfacing wench. And yeah especially if it was on someone’s private account whether it was a famous person or not, it probably shouldn’t have been posted on BBF. Not everyone wants to have their birthday memorialized there just because they decided to invite Ben

by Anonymousreply 476July 31, 2021 9:08 PM

It’s funny that a friend like Aaron Paul is willing to get a press box for JH and ND’s new rose and post it on Instagram but Ben refuses to even like a post about their wine. Granted JH and ND are friends with Aaron’s wife, but I wonder if BB’s resentment has more to do with his dislike for ND than just that he tries to avoid shilling stuff on social media. BB has done sponsored content for Dunkin’ Donuts and that cologne so it’s not like he’s completely above it like some actors

by Anonymousreply 477July 31, 2021 9:16 PM

I must say.. someone really should note all this and pass it on.

R472 A normal and possible situation, however in this pic, everyone is already paying attention except for Ben. It's not that only Roger was looking good in this shot therefore he chose it to post. White guy had time to raise his glass and then get distracted by Ben, the guy in the back had time to pose. . . nope, it's only Ben that "hadn't been there yet." Weirdly.

by Anonymousreply 478July 31, 2021 9:17 PM

R478 I was only saying it for the sake of argument. As I said, I agree he was glued to phone, but also we are happy he is with normal people.

by Anonymousreply 479July 31, 2021 9:19 PM

Well, Cindy knows the address for sure if she‘s such a good stalker. She therefore would not have claimed that it was posted here.

by Anonymousreply 480July 31, 2021 9:23 PM

R480 Yeah but only a good stalker because she’s managed to stay on ppl’s accounts when they change them to private! Wonder why Roger’s account’s private? Sorry Rog but you ain’t that high profile?!

Just a thought… surely if JH has just got back from Europe and Loyal Puppy Dog had been missing her so much, wouldn’t he have taken her along to this party? Especially if he thought no-one would know about it? Maybe she wouldn’t have been welcome, but still.

If she *had* been there, would Cindy have posted it??!!

by Anonymousreply 481July 31, 2021 9:33 PM

R479 Understood, you were playing devil's advocate, just as I was attempting (perhaps unsuccessfully) with your possible explanation. No harm intended on my end.

R480 Or maybe she doesn't know but is utterly desperate to, so she attempted some ninja-like mind tricks to get us to reveal it. Reverse Psychology 101 for Dummies of course.

by Anonymousreply 482July 31, 2021 9:35 PM

R481 I don‘t think they are boyfriend and girlfriend like go to birthdays together style. Nah, it‘s more of a psycho fwb situation.

by Anonymousreply 483July 31, 2021 9:40 PM

R481 But wait! We don't know who took the photo evidence! Ahem, I mean picture.

Was Roger actually sitting to Ben's left, or just standing there for the evidence? Whoops, meant picture again..

Maybe Ben is remembering the last time she took a picture of him in this shot and that's why he's so uncomfortable looking!!! lol..

by Anonymousreply 484July 31, 2021 9:42 PM

As a little intermezzo …

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485July 31, 2021 9:44 PM

R481 the waiter took the picture. I see no cosmic constellation in which JH volunteers to take a group photo.

by Anonymousreply 486July 31, 2021 9:45 PM

R485 some of her posts are genuinely worrisome. I hope she’s getting some professional help I addition to relying on Ben for serotonin boosts

by Anonymousreply 487July 31, 2021 9:50 PM

R486 Admittedly you have a perfect point, there's no way she wouldn't be the center of attention *in* the pic itself. What birthday boy? Look how sexy she is!!

by Anonymousreply 488July 31, 2021 9:59 PM

Why does he always look like the odd man out in any group pic? Him ignoring or oblivious to the photog just underscores this, this isn’t why he looks so out of place.

by Anonymousreply 489July 31, 2021 9:59 PM

If you’re in a group pic where you’re vastly outnumbered, you don’t get to give permission. You remove yourself from the table if you don’t want to be photographed.

by Anonymousreply 490July 31, 2021 10:01 PM

R480 but usually you‘d ask if it was okay to post it to your account. Especially with mildly famous people there.

by Anonymousreply 491July 31, 2021 10:03 PM

His Twitter followers count somehow keeps growing, even though the account is borderline inactive. Wtf.

by Anonymousreply 492July 31, 2021 10:15 PM

R490 R491 Perhaps it wasn't permission asked, but rather someone's sudden "okay, let's do one for Instagram everyone!" And Ben knows how weird it would make him look if he suddenly *ran* from the table, so he attempted to keep his cool and just uncomfortably blended into the background. But basically I'm just trying to think like a neurotic man child so..

BTW, I'm enjoying learning that he bothers to do his hair when he posts *anything* to IG himself. Cause this pic says he forwent all hair gel for the evening. Apparently he knows the fangirls need their gravity defying spikes.

by Anonymousreply 493July 31, 2021 10:21 PM

R492 Oh yeah - it’s gone up from my record of it just recently - 241.9K now from 241.7K - maybe they want to keep tags on his emoji use!

by Anonymousreply 494July 31, 2021 10:22 PM

Can't link it cause IG sucks, but Ben and Georgia's cinematographer is posting stories about Rise Up again.

by Anonymousreply 495July 31, 2021 10:27 PM

R491 I think that must prove that Cindy doesn’t realise the account’s gone private since she followed it. She probably saw it on her tl and then added it to her story. Because obviously Roger didn’t have any hesitation posting it as he thought no-one in the fandom would see it.

Wrong!!!!! Hope he’s reviewing his followers as we speak.

R483 Yeah you’re probably right, unfortunately. I’m over here looking for something positive to say that BB’s not involved with her!!! Futile, I know. But I just want the Ho to disappear in a puff of sparkly smoke.

by Anonymousreply 496July 31, 2021 10:29 PM

R495 Here it is. Looks like it’s definitely a GMK thing rather than BB then…..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497July 31, 2021 10:31 PM

R493 He’s also looking very beardy. Like he was for Soteria.

by Anonymousreply 498July 31, 2021 10:41 PM

R497 Well we already knew Georgia was directing. That doesn't preclude her from directing FOR Ben though. Just means he wouldn't be directing himself.

Obviously not sure of anything though of course.

BTW, linked is the third story, but the first one is a wider shot of the rest of the set. The fourth is a tight shot of the same tvs from the first story.

by Anonymousreply 499July 31, 2021 10:50 PM

Looks like Cindy’s not been here recently as that story is still up. Thought she might’ve deleted it by now!

by Anonymousreply 500July 31, 2021 10:50 PM

R499 Chloe seemed to be at a place the other day with a ton of old TVs and other technology, but can’t remember the name. Since she was also with Ben at the LA theatre maybe she’s helping with scouting and props etc and that’s where they got the TVs. Just a guess based on random stories and follows though haha

by Anonymousreply 501August 1, 2021 12:14 AM

R501 I noticed that too — here’s hoping all these more “normal” friends help bring him back down to earth.

by Anonymousreply 502August 1, 2021 12:25 AM

I’m hoping that just being productive again shakes him out of it.

by Anonymousreply 503August 1, 2021 12:31 AM

It’s interesting that 2 mins into this interview Ben shows he clearly knows people don’t like being manipulated and deceived for too long when they are watching a show/film. So why does it feel like he’s doing that with his fans and social media with this emoji thing for possibly an indefinite period because I’m not sure we will ever find out what it really was

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504August 1, 2021 12:58 AM

R504 right? like when did he say the album was coming soon? Three months ago? You say soon when it’s like a month or two weeks out. Feels like all he does is manipulate and the whole S&B press tour was him trying to convince himself he was a good person, when he knows what he is doing. Manipulation is a learned behavior. He probably knows all the tricks since his parents study the human psyche and the fragility of the mind. So sad he turned out to be such a garbage human, thanks hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 505August 1, 2021 1:36 AM

R505 Manipulation is learned behavior — bingo. Who do you think taught 25YO BB that it was okay to walk out on his thespian dreams & a contract with the National Theater, because he’d been tempted by Disney with insta-teendream-stardom? They made it clear that he screwed them over, but in interviews he says he didn’t leave them in the lerch. He’s lucky tgey didn’t sue him, but in the end, blacklisting him was worse.

by Anonymousreply 506August 1, 2021 1:56 AM

R506 I don’t think many English actors would have made a different decision than Ben did when offered a lead role in two movies for one of the most beloved series, especially after the success of the first movie. Also that’s literally what understudies are for, but both sides could have handled it better in terms of logistics. He clearly wasn’t blacklisted because he did Birdsong and wasn’t able to meet the Queen at the royal premier of the second movie because he had to leave for a Birdsong performance, but it was probably more difficult to get than it should have been. But this gaslighting around his relationship privacy with such a problematic girl is so annoying

by Anonymousreply 507August 1, 2021 2:50 AM

He prob got Birdsong as penance of some kind, because his name was still worth something at that point and he *owed* them. But you’ll note he didn’t work in the UK for 10 years afterward (and even then, it was frigging Gold Digger) and hasn’t enjoyed the fluidity between countries and budgets that his British peers do. There’s more to the story here.

by Anonymousreply 508August 1, 2021 3:34 AM

Just finished watching The Words. I think this is the first good role, solid performance of his career. Would love to see him in more (but larger) parts like this.

by Anonymousreply 509August 1, 2021 3:47 AM

Maybe, but if you hear about how he got birdsong and the author’s reaction to Ben I don’t think you would think it was a role for penance. I’m sure it’s been made public somewhere. But sticking to public things, this interview goes into why Ben not working in the UK for 10 years was on purpose, and whether or not it’s true or believable, I think it’s no secret that some of Ben’s best work has been as stereotypical Americans such as Logan, the rich entitled American douchebag, and Billy the hot damaged marine, so I can see why he might have had some apprehension playing in more low key English dramas or period pieces.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510August 1, 2021 3:53 AM

R510 I’ll be happy of I’m wrong… just seems super odd during those lean years with shitty roles that he was wasnt doing any work in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 511August 1, 2021 4:08 AM

R422 we should include a link to the montanagate manifesto on IG. So much drama. So many adjectives. :P

by Anonymousreply 512August 1, 2021 4:13 AM

R511 yeah lately I think we are all hoping we are wrong about at least some things with Ben considering his weird behavior. I think a lot of his career issues over the last decade come down to bad management/representation and Ben being too loyal or self conscious to take the leap to fire someone and get new representation. And it’s doubly hard when you are an English actor straddling both Hollywood and London because you basically have to foster long term relationships with two separate teams unless you find the unicorn team effective at working in both areas of the industry. Hopefully he’s getting to the point where some of his roles speak for themselves without having to have strong advocates because I think that hands off approach might have been detrimental to his career in the early 2010s. The fact that he was recruited for S&B by a well known screenwriter rather than having to audition for it will hopefully be a reputation boost

by Anonymousreply 513August 1, 2021 4:50 AM

R513 I think you're on the wrong thread, honey. This is the Bash Ben thread now. JK JK But yeah, I remember him saying that his *old* agent said he shouldn't take The Words, which I think was probably his best performance to that point. Unfortunately, he now just does that over and over (fetal position in Gold Digger, etc.)

Before the Covid hypocrisy, I was a huge fan. It really pisses me off he ruined it. Dick.

by Anonymousreply 514August 1, 2021 6:00 AM

R514 maybe I am, but when you are taking about an actor’s career, I just know the business and know it’s not always only what the actor does and doesn’t do that determines the trajectory of a career, and I always thought he had potential from the first moment I met him years ago before I started my career here. And yes I’m also still very annoyed with Ben’s actions from basically March 2020 onwards, but not going to lie I’m still interested in his career and I think he’s been surprisingly underrated for the last 5-6 years, even if I may view it through a slightly different lens

by Anonymousreply 515August 1, 2021 6:15 AM

I thought he was underrated, too. Hell, he probably is as an actor, just now I can't bring myself to care about anything but making others know that he's a garbage person.

by Anonymousreply 516August 1, 2021 6:25 AM

R515 hold up, you've met him??

by Anonymousreply 517August 1, 2021 6:26 AM

R517 with the Darkling he is very lucky that the showrunner‘s wife worked on the Punisher and had him fresh in mind as a slightly otherworldly looking dark guy who is a cooperative actor. He fits it perfectly. As for meeting famous people (I‘m another poster), If you work in certain jobs, it‘s not unusual at all. Also, I‘m of the opinion that several people on here have more personal motivations to bash him than just being fans.

by Anonymousreply 518August 1, 2021 6:41 AM

R518 That’s networking—not unusual, nor lucky. That’s why you show up and work hard and leave a good impression.

by Anonymousreply 519August 1, 2021 6:45 AM

R519 Heisserer said specifically that rhere were actor‘s out there who were toxic in such settings. Of course it‘s networking, but it‘s also luck. Why not? A lot of successful people got lucky after hard work. Also not unusual.

by Anonymousreply 520August 1, 2021 6:48 AM

R519 and let me add - I agree with you, he has deserved that role, that‘s why I‘m so annoyed he‘s using his moment so badly right now. He has a platform now, not only teens are looking at him. And all he does is sing with crumbs in his beard, weird emoji shit and confusing everybody about an album, that nobody in the movie industry is even remotely interested in.

by Anonymousreply 521August 1, 2021 6:54 AM

All this crying about how he doesn‘t always want to be a bad guy, how he wants to do something totally different everytime. No, bro, you have a good niche, own it, promote it, don‘t be ashamed of it. Hugh Grant played the dorky romantic novels forever and ever until all of a sudden, he gets real stuff. He was present in his niche. Own the Darkling, Ben! And not in a teenybopper version.

by Anonymousreply 522August 1, 2021 7:00 AM

R521 I agree that he’s not savvy, and should work with a professional. 100% agree. But him getting the nod for S&B based in part on his on-set positivity isn’t luck, that’s all him. That’s him showing up & having great soft skills, and it’s one of the things that has contributed to us having seen him as a good person. Who he is offset, though, with Montanagate is a gross disappointment that we’re confused and disgusted by.

by Anonymousreply 523August 1, 2021 7:01 AM

R523 I think both Montanagate and his attitude to self promotion stem from the same character flaw. An arrogance, that he might think is his own sensitivity. Social media is not for him, he can‘t be without my family over christmas, empathy is his top quality and so on. The arrogance of thinking of himself as the good guy.

by Anonymousreply 524August 1, 2021 7:15 AM

R524 not totally sure if I would call it arrogance. But maybe I'm not reading him correctly. Seemed more like an ignorance/lack of awareness thing on his part. Anyone else? Thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 525August 1, 2021 7:23 AM

R524 R525 He has some blind spots, and seeking advice primarily from a mother who seems to think he can do no wrong is definitely one of them, lol. He def needs to up his mgmt team if he wants to move to the next level. He’s arrogant in that he doesn’t seem aware of his blind spots/areas of growth, and take measures to grow or hire those to counterbalance them.

by Anonymousreply 526August 1, 2021 7:28 AM

R526 you expressed that far better than I did. This is what I wanted to convey.

by Anonymousreply 527August 1, 2021 7:32 AM

R527 You’d think MBA Jack, who works a non-academic, white collar office job could spell some of this out for him. But they may not have that kind of relationship, with his being the younger sibling. And frankly, to know the full picture, they’d need to do the deep dive into all of the fandoms to understand how he’s perceived, what his pain points are. And do a competitive analysis to see which celebs (both his level and the next level where he wants to be) are handling this correctly. Or BB could hire a consultant, one whose area of expertise this falls within. Cuz he’s in over his head.

by Anonymousreply 528August 1, 2021 7:38 AM

R528 or he could simply just read these DL posts ;)

by Anonymousreply 529August 1, 2021 7:44 AM

R528 read? On the interwebs? Do I use my headphones for that? Will I need to plug my phone into a ley line? Do an incantation? I've never heard of that, is it an app? I'm not tech savvy, you know! <---- Any time anyone says anything about the internet to Ben Barnes.

by Anonymousreply 530August 1, 2021 8:32 AM

If I were him, J‘d be glued to this. People who fucked him, people who professionally meet him, people who know his brother, people who are friends of friends.

In the end we are Rob, Rayana, Derek Hough and Quentin Tarantino.

by Anonymousreply 531August 1, 2021 9:20 AM

R530 Yes, that fey ‘hey I don’t know what I’m doing here’ thing he does is wearing a bit thin. Like that time he said about Tumblr “Is that a social media site?” as if he didn’t know he’d been fancast and written about in fanfics as Sirius Black on it since forever and a day. And then the passive-aggressive 1m follower poem. I laughed when he reeled off all the ‘stan’ stuff then said “I’ve tried the TBT, I’ve *been* the MCM’ - oh, so it seems you know enough to say that you’ve featured as ‘Man Crush Monday’, do you? He’s not as ignorant as he likes to make out. Why do that? Because it makes him seem all humble and nerdy?

I’ve sat and read all about this EmojiGate clusterfuck with absolute disbelief. I cannot figure out what is going on in his head right now to make him indulge in this ridiculous behaviour. A clandestine FWB relationship with a female he knows his fan base detest? Posting ‘for the fans’ pics but then getting called out by them on his not-so-secret messages to the Ho? Trolling the trolls? (which I absolutely could see him doing after he mentions trolls and “double tap on what you like but with kindness, understanding or unfollow, on your bike” in that poem. Which was kinda dumb as he’d just paid for all those extra followers!). Classic Leo passive-aggressive shit. Who knows. But I hope this is the last we see of that bullshit and as someone said upthread, hopefully being productive will help get his head back together in the run-up to his dreaded 40th.

That caption on his 39th birthday post said it all. “Still in my thirties. That’s the main thing.” No, Ben it isn’t. The main thing is you’re about to hit 40, have a main role in a Netflix show which you should be using to build your career path (again) and should be conducting yourself as a mature and intelligent man, not a repressed schoolboy with a seeming obsession for a toxic twat. But then again, in another interview years ago he said, when the interviewer said “men don’t want bad girls though, do they?” he replied, “Don’t we? Some of us do.”

Hoping you’d kinda grown out of that phase by now, Benny Boy. Because what with you shoving JH and FL in their faces, you might end up pissing off your fan base more than you realise. Maybe you’re shrugging your shoulders and thinking, “I can do what I like and fuck the lot of them, they can unfollow” but like it or not, social media plays a major role in things today and hey! you can’t hide as much as you used to be able to.

Just look upthread - an intrusive fan posts a pic of you at a birthday party we’d normally never have known you were at and immediately you’re being dissected as ‘too busy looking at your phone’, ‘why’s he not interacting’, ‘he looks out of place’. Welcome to the real world, Ben. Use it wisely and it’ll help ‘your endeavours’ as you put it. Otherwise, you’re going to keep crashing and burning like you have quite a lot recently, and you’re going to keep going down and down in people’s estimations.

Will be interested to see what happens during the next 20 days. If there’s even a sniff of another EmojiGate then I fear for him, I really do!

by Anonymousreply 532August 1, 2021 9:37 AM

R532 yes yes and yes yes yes. That‘s why these threads are coming so alive because we all think him absolutely capable of trolling the trolls, seeing us as the bad guys who deserve to be taken the mickey of. But he just can‘t do it, because it results in people thinking he is an absolute dumbwit who sends secret love messages to the Ho and disguises them as messages to his fans. That‘s the arrogance. He thinks we get a comeuppance, but we are about 0,0004 percent of his audience.

by Anonymousreply 533August 1, 2021 9:58 AM

Who is this? She looks… barely legal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534August 1, 2021 10:09 AM

She is the daughter of a producer and an actual child.

by Anonymousreply 535August 1, 2021 10:10 AM

R534 her Dad took the pic. No scandal here.

by Anonymousreply 536August 1, 2021 10:11 AM

R534 R535 I think this might’ve been originally posted on the dad’s IG so worry not (on this occasion!)

by Anonymousreply 537August 1, 2021 10:13 AM

R535 R536 R537 Thank G-d for small favors

by Anonymousreply 538August 1, 2021 10:16 AM

R533 and we are not an organized body, we don‘t know each other, we are all anonymous, the people who posted here a month ago may not even post here anymore and vice versa. This is just a running commentary by people who feel the need to vent or to give advice or to simply gossip and have fun. The only person affected by Ben‘s actions is Ben.

by Anonymousreply 539August 1, 2021 10:18 AM

He got to meet the Queen because the rest of the cast did and it would have been awkward to exclude him. Look to Ben Whishaw (aka The Good Ben) for an example of how to be a respected Brit actor and still score some paycheck roles in blockbusters.

But Our Ben wants to be the title character.

by Anonymousreply 540August 1, 2021 10:35 AM

After instaboob Cindy complained in German in her comments to another fan how Ben always has to suffer mistreatment from *this one website* - then we know she alerted him, and that‘s when the alleged trolling began.

by Anonymousreply 541August 1, 2021 10:37 AM

And here goes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542August 1, 2021 10:44 AM

R542 Someone’s been on Tumblr and crossing it over to Twitter! See Ben, that’s social media for you (R532). Use it well or it’ll bite ya.

by Anonymousreply 543August 1, 2021 10:49 AM

More Tumblr commentary!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544August 1, 2021 10:53 AM

Now this is becoming canon. That tumblr account with the sunglasses, which one is that?

by Anonymousreply 545August 1, 2021 10:54 AM

R541 Absolutely she’s DM’d him about stuff on here. How ironic that that’s probably what got her kicked off Jack’s IG!!

by Anonymousreply 546August 1, 2021 10:54 AM

R545 That post at R542 is an Anonymous comment on the sohoharlem Tumblr account.

by Anonymousreply 547August 1, 2021 10:56 AM

Oh.. and again! Love it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548August 1, 2021 10:59 AM

SohoHarlem is obviously one of our fans as well now.

by Anonymousreply 549August 1, 2021 11:24 AM

And this is how it goes, we (as in just people of a similar mindset) create interesting content, and *we* become more and more interesting. And now that we‘re being quoted to much, more people register to add their little bit (because we all like to feel important), and the snowball rolls. Soon DL BB threads will have more followers than BB himself.

by Anonymousreply 550August 1, 2021 11:30 AM

And even on this site, there a people who like him, people who hate him, people who just like to troll. Now there‘s people who don‘t even care much, but who like the content for their own tumblrs and twitters.

by Anonymousreply 551August 1, 2021 11:37 AM

I think after the lionheart football post everybody was convinced this site had been compromised, as Syl put it, and fine with that. The Ho thing died down, we were speculating about FL and GMK and Camilla, just random speculation. Without the stupid Emoji shite and the Here Comes The Sun, everybody was happy believing the Ho was looking for a hubby in Europe and Benny just playing piano with friends and working a little.

by Anonymousreply 552August 1, 2021 11:42 AM

I‘m pretty sure Cindy has retired the story prematurely. Pretty sure it‘s not yet 24 hrs since she put it up, or am I wrong?

by Anonymousreply 553August 1, 2021 11:57 AM

R553 I commented on R500 - 13 hrs ago - that she hadn’t yet taken it down. It was up for 14 hrs at that point, so would have disappeared about 3 hours ago.

by Anonymousreply 554August 1, 2021 12:14 PM

[R515] If you've met him, you know you need to give up some details!

For anyone looking for the Montanagate timeline to spread on IG and post to thread XX, here it is with thanks to SmartAss.

(Also, Shaun White is sporting FreshVine wine merch in his latest IG post so Nina wasn't husband shopping on that yacht with JH.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555August 1, 2021 12:20 PM

R554 thank you. So unabashed to the end.

by Anonymousreply 556August 1, 2021 12:20 PM

R555 yes Shaun and Nina were exchanging lil love messages on instacomments while she was in Cannes.

by Anonymousreply 557August 1, 2021 12:22 PM

R555 this info should be updated with the fact that the London pic was posted at 3am LA time (11 am London). That is the convincing element.

by Anonymousreply 558August 1, 2021 12:28 PM

R556 Yes.. or as I suspect… unaware it’s a private account now. She would have followed it while still public, same as with Jack’s.

R558 I think so too and not just because it was me who mentioned it at the time! But only because I noticed it surfacing on a couple of fan pages who were quicker than I was at screen shotting it lmao.

by Anonymousreply 559August 1, 2021 12:48 PM

R558 I'll pass that on, but anyone is welcome to use that as a basis to create their own IG content. So it's not just the same two people having to do all of the hard trolling work.

by Anonymousreply 560August 1, 2021 1:03 PM

R560 there were quite a few Twitter accounts at it the other day. Quite relentless.

by Anonymousreply 561August 1, 2021 1:42 PM

R561 And that is great. Troll on all the fronts! But IG trolling requires a deeper level of commitment, I think. LOL

by Anonymousreply 562August 1, 2021 1:55 PM

R422 As a celebration of the 20th thread we should do a poem/ spoken word style in ode of our dearest Ben Barnes giving a big thanks to Ben of course Julianne Hough, all DLers and special mention to sleuth, Sylvia and the person who took the montanagate photo,Cindy D and all the Barnacles fanatics and lastly outlining all the controversial Montana, instaboobgates etc. that have occurred so far!!!

by Anonymousreply 563August 1, 2021 2:07 PM

I'd pay $3/month if we could get an edit function.

Want to add that we should really stopping calling it "trolling." We're just getting the facts out to a public that has been hoodwinked. We're like Alexei Navalny, but inconsequential.

by Anonymousreply 564August 1, 2021 2:27 PM

R564 Agreed. Trolling is surely making false accusations or twisting the truth. Which we’re not.

Okay… maybe a *little* trolling as we do indulge in the odd bit of body-shaming but hey, if you’re a celeb that’s gonna happen isn’t it?

And I think for one think BB was a bit stupid to take us on as we’re better at it.

by Anonymousreply 565August 1, 2021 2:51 PM

R564 R565 Yes I would pay more for edit function!

That should’ve read *I for one think..*

by Anonymousreply 566August 1, 2021 2:52 PM

R565 So y’all really believe that BB is working in these emojis to fuck with the fuckers? Not to send sweetnothings via IG to his large-assed, half-witted FWB?

by Anonymousreply 567August 1, 2021 3:39 PM

R567 the alternative is too horrible.

by Anonymousreply 568August 1, 2021 3:44 PM

R564 Da comrade.

Too funny.. But other than parsing the difference between speculating in a light that casts A LOT of shadows on someone because it feels warranted, and official trolling, it's not like we don't bring receipts when we do it.

*Especially* the fact that Ben does *absolutely* *NOTHING* to attempt to either explain or refute what we're showing about him that starts to approach an admission of guilt. Then there's the fact that he started out by trying to delete the evidence that was being thrown at him in an unbelievable display of flagrant arrogance that furthers his guilt. And now, of all goddamn things, he's been indulging in Emojigate after everything that's already gone down! Live and in public, which only serves to prove what we've been saying about him. Because he's not even insinuating there's another explanation! He's emptying his can of gasoline!!

Point is, he's not showing "the world" we're wrong about him. He's proving us right. And as evidenced above, now it's spreading. To multiple sites, across multiple fandoms or whatever. It's taking hold that we're right. Once people become convinced of a thing, it's very hard to get them to believe they're actually wrong. Especially when it's something salacious. He lost us a long time ago, but there was still a chance with the rest of the internet. But now that window is closing fast. Primarily because he's an immature moron who likes to hide emojis. Which just feels like a proper cherry on top really.

by Anonymousreply 569August 1, 2021 3:47 PM

R555 R558 While this was perfect at the time (smart ass is the man..) this also should definitely be updated with the whole Emojigate timeline as well. Because how can we NOT add something that pathetically ridiculous?!?

It's the official history after all.

by Anonymousreply 570August 1, 2021 3:52 PM

R569 Yes. To. ALL. (Yes, Ben, Bruce Almighty, you baby).

by Anonymousreply 571August 1, 2021 3:53 PM

R569 Well, our Benji is booksmart, not life smart. He is tactical, not strategic. I think the real test of the damage he’s done is what kind of work he lands in 2022, once S&B S2 filming is finished. And what the Ho gets up to while he’s in Budapest.

by Anonymousreply 572August 1, 2021 3:54 PM

Several posters here - who had obviously still some good will in them - nearly threw a fit during sunflowergate because it was so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 573August 1, 2021 3:55 PM

R573 We did!!! It’s just so… infantile!

Another anonymous comment from sohoharlem.

Me and you both, baby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574August 1, 2021 3:57 PM

At let me add, fits were already thrown before the 33 was revealed. Which happened a week later.

by Anonymousreply 575August 1, 2021 3:57 PM

R574 yes, because we knew what would become of it. This forum is not a place where people act in unison. Everybody does whatever the f they want with a provocation. So to aim at *us* won‘t have one single result but many different ones that leave seeds all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 576August 1, 2021 4:02 PM

And another one. Hoping these are going to make it onto Twitter too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577August 1, 2021 4:02 PM

R572 The Ho's *entire* brand is "look at me and be jealous of how sexy I am!!!" Why do you think that would ever change regardless of where Ben is??

Anyway, Ben's cinematographer just posted a story of luggage and a bag of frozen Chilean sea bass with the caption "ready to fly" Is that some sort of disgusting joke? Are they all heading to a *really* close by location to continue filming? Or are they all done filming everything and she's going on vacation. Which is still gross IF it involves frozen fish. I'm confused..

by Anonymousreply 578August 1, 2021 4:02 PM

R578 I think it‘s just something very artsy in which Ben and Flo only had a small involvement. She departed for BC the next day.

by Anonymousreply 579August 1, 2021 4:06 PM

[quote] *Especially* the fact that Ben does *absolutely* *NOTHING* to attempt to either explain or refute what we're showing about him that starts to approach an admission of guilt. Then there's the fact that he started out by trying to delete the evidence that was being thrown at him in an unbelievable display of flagrant arrogance that furthers his guilt.

A thousand times yes! I will give JH credit for apologizing for her blackface. Was it a shitty, half-assed apology? Yes. But it was still something. Ben has never admitted any wrongdoing EVER. Not even for relatively small things like the Joshua tree or the black emojis. If he turned those into apologetic teaching/learning moments, he'd win back some goodwill from those who are on the fence but inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt. Fangirls could point and say, "SEE?! He's SO GOOD AND HUMBLE!!"

Crickets.

by Anonymousreply 580August 1, 2021 4:10 PM

R579 I think it’s beginning to look more and more like that. So Benji’s got a second ‘secret’ project on the go then. He’d better drop some more breadcrumbs soon or the fandom will combust.

by Anonymousreply 581August 1, 2021 4:10 PM

R581 I guess they are silently starting to combust, with JH thing in their minds. Alternatives are everywhere. Fangirls love to feel betrayed by their obsessions, it gives them a way out. The love wears off after some time.

by Anonymousreply 582August 1, 2021 4:19 PM

R579 If you look at JH’s dating history, she’s single for ~6 months before locking down her next big relationship. She’s overdue, since divorce was filed 9 months ago. And BL has gone VERY PUBLIC now with Katrin. So something will give with JH soon, and we know that discretion is not in her repertoire.

by Anonymousreply 583August 1, 2021 4:19 PM

R580 he is probably unaware of the Joshua Tree sin, since it was pre-boob. And that‘s because he is so shitty at social media and just totally unprepared and unwilling to steer his public image.

by Anonymousreply 584August 1, 2021 4:20 PM

R570 jup definitely needs an update.

by Anonymousreply 585August 1, 2021 4:21 PM

Luuuurve this one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586August 1, 2021 4:29 PM

Aaron Paul is another one who Ben follows, who doesn’t follow him back. BL follows him, and he follows BL back.

by Anonymousreply 587August 1, 2021 4:30 PM

Reminds me of My So Called Life - Angela will always leave Brian behind for Jordan Catalano.

by Anonymousreply 588August 1, 2021 4:35 PM

R587 Ben simply isn‘t a cool kid by default. The cool kids smell it.

by Anonymousreply 589August 1, 2021 4:37 PM

R587 how many are there? He has been in the hollywood scene for 10 years and people just don’t like him. They can’t even follow him on a public account. Takes two seconds and means nothing and yet he gets nothing from them. That is so sad. His vibes are so needy and I totally get how the cool kids are not into that. He would probably be more popular if he stopped trying to fit in with them. Pathetic. The DC comment on that poor girls insta of their duet I think says it all, uhhhhhh (with no emojis to clarify tone). Yep that’s how we are all feeling DC.

by Anonymousreply 590August 1, 2021 4:37 PM

Weird.. It still doesn’t look like 33

Has anyone else tried this?

by Anonymousreply 591August 1, 2021 4:40 PM

imgur.com/a/jEPhSfk

by Anonymousreply 592August 1, 2021 4:41 PM

WE NEED A NEW THREAD!!!!

R591 what doesn‘t?

by Anonymousreply 593August 1, 2021 4:42 PM

R590 All true. On every film set, he wants to be friends with everyone. He is desperate to be liked, and while that may result in harmonious film set environments, it doesn’t seem to translate to networking offset. I personally don’t see him as uncool— he’s just not Hollywood cool, which is a different standard.

by Anonymousreply 594August 1, 2021 4:42 PM

R581 Not sure of course, but I'm not ready to jump off the "this is Ben's project" bandwagon yet. It just seems unlikely that he would follow Georgia's cameragirl if he was only in one or two scenes of her project. Has he ever followed cameramen/women before? If however, cameragirl was "working for him" and doing all this work then the decent thing to do would be to follow her. And we all know Ben is always very decent in his professional life at least.

R586 Can Lacrymosa ever be a reference to crying laughing? Cause it is now..

by Anonymousreply 595August 1, 2021 4:43 PM

Ask and you shall receive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596August 1, 2021 4:44 PM

R591 tried what? I’m still confused about why people think DC, ND, SW, JH, and D-Ho are remotely cool enough to be called cool kids in Hollywood. And it’s not like Aaron is A list and their times on Westworld didn’t overlap, so I’m not sure we can really consider that the insult of the century. His wife is besties with JH and ND so Ben should stay as far from that as possible

by Anonymousreply 597August 1, 2021 4:45 PM

Yes yes yes, golden jubileeeeee coming up for the king. Of 20 threads

by Anonymousreply 598August 1, 2021 4:46 PM

R597 cool as in nasty highschool cool kids

by Anonymousreply 599August 1, 2021 4:47 PM

And SOLD

by Anonymousreply 600August 1, 2021 4:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!