Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

John Mulaney divorces wife, begins long twisting road to coming out as a gay man (Part 2)

I think this will be part 2 of many over many years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600September 4, 2021 7:43 PM

You need to link to the first thread OP when you start a new thread.

Yeesh. Newbies.

by Anonymousreply 1May 14, 2021 3:28 PM

I’ve been here 20 years, you bitch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 14, 2021 3:29 PM

Maybe he'll stay sober this time.

by Anonymousreply 3May 14, 2021 3:30 PM

That was quick.

by Anonymousreply 4May 14, 2021 3:31 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 14, 2021 3:40 PM

Thank you, OP!

Sadly, Petunia won’t be long for this world because those little dogs have terrible health problems. At least she doesn’t look obese like many Frenchies I know.

Maybe Annamarie has her.

by Anonymousreply 6May 14, 2021 3:40 PM

Can we get the Lady GaGa recovery team on finding Petunia, they did a good job?

by Anonymousreply 7May 14, 2021 3:41 PM

R2/OP then you should know better.

by Anonymousreply 8May 14, 2021 3:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 14, 2021 3:55 PM

Do we have any first hand accounts of anything credible suggesting he's gay? Or is this just speculation based on his mannerisms and voice?

The gossip I heard about him was that he was cheating with strippers while on the road. He's best friends with Pete Davidson so that didn't surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 10May 14, 2021 3:57 PM

He's dating Olivia Mann!

by Anonymousreply 11May 14, 2021 4:00 PM

I was willing to give him the benefit on the doubt that he was just a well-groomed straight man who happened to love musical theater until he announced he was dating Olivia Munn.

Gay, gay, gay. This is his “Henry Cavill goes to the grocery store with Kaley Cuoco” or “Tom Hiddleston wears an I LOVE Taylor Swift shirt” moment .

by Anonymousreply 12May 14, 2021 4:08 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 14, 2021 4:14 PM

[quote]I wanted the best for him but doing demanding work and starting a relationship, and getting it in the press, are not things you do in early recovery.

Hiring Olivia Munn to join him in photo ops is hardly "starting a relationship." If I call a plumber to fix a leaky pipe, I don't consider us to be in a relationship at that point.

by Anonymousreply 14May 14, 2021 4:33 PM

The gay claims are based on circumstantial evidence, R10, but there's so much of it.

Voice and mannerisms.

Gayness and gay interests (such as musical theatre) are a big part of his writing and his stand-up.

Asking his wife for a divorce immediately after getting out of rehab, which involves intense therapy.

Right on the heels of the divorce announcement, being linked in the press to a known beard.

by Anonymousreply 15May 14, 2021 4:34 PM

Yeah, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt but 1) dating thirst trap Olivia Munn and 2) ANNOUNCING it in the press 3) within days of announcing your divorce and starting a small comeback with standup that is filled with heartbreaking rehab details is a sign of someone desperate to stay in the closet. Why else would someone risk alienating his fanbase like this, not to mention bring on the worst kind of celebrity press scrutiny at a time when he needs privacy the most?

by Anonymousreply 16May 14, 2021 4:46 PM

Just because his divorce was recently announced doesn't preclude the fact that it has been in the works for a long time. In fact, it is much more likely.

by Anonymousreply 17May 14, 2021 4:55 PM

Of course. But why the rush to let the world know you're in a new relationship, and with Olivia Munn of all people? Just red flags all around.

by Anonymousreply 18May 14, 2021 4:56 PM

The church they met in wasn’t Hillsong by chance was it?

by Anonymousreply 19May 14, 2021 4:58 PM

Holy crap, I hope not. He's told a funny story about Justin Bieber being an asshole at SNL, so I hope that would be enough to keep John away from there.

by Anonymousreply 20May 14, 2021 5:10 PM

How soon before Olivia dumps him and he starts dating Julianne Hough?

by Anonymousreply 21May 14, 2021 5:19 PM

Poor Petunia

by Anonymousreply 22May 14, 2021 5:26 PM

For R568 in the previous thread, no I don't watch SNL. So link some stuff which shows he obsessed about tops and bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 23May 14, 2021 6:27 PM

The gayness and gay interests actually make me think he's straight...... if he was secretly gay, wouldn't he would be less open about that type of subject matter?

And again - best friends with Pete Davidson and Nick Kroll.... that reads as straight to me. What gay man voluntarily spends time with Pete Davidson at strip clubs on the road.... ?

Olivia Munn is a better look for his straight female audience that the trashier women he is probably fucking on the side. I think she's more of a beard for that behavior.

Just my two cents though. What do I know?

by Anonymousreply 24May 14, 2021 6:38 PM

Why is he going to church?

I hope he didn’t find god in rehab.

by Anonymousreply 25May 14, 2021 6:52 PM

Olivia Munn is the slightly crazy girl you date in high school or college. Not when you are 40. He has such a case of arrested development.

This is assuming he’s straight, which....😂

by Anonymousreply 26May 14, 2021 6:53 PM

When Chris Pine was "dating" Olivia Munn, he looked like he couldn't stand her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 14, 2021 6:59 PM

Olivia Munn is hot to nerds. He's a nerd. Gay or straight, he's a pigeon chested, mincing weakling.

by Anonymousreply 28May 14, 2021 6:59 PM

So, what happened between John and Anna Marie? He seems to be acting out against her in a pretty nasty way.

Maybe he’s angry at her for the intervention?

Or did she leave him, and that’s why he’s angry?

by Anonymousreply 29May 14, 2021 7:08 PM

She wasn't at the intervention and they'd unfollowed one another's instagrams a while back. Maybe before rehab>

by Anonymousreply 30May 14, 2021 7:34 PM

R29 I wonder if she left him after his post-rehab relapse last year.

by Anonymousreply 31May 14, 2021 7:43 PM

R29 his whole Millennial Mr. Rogers image was built on a foundation of seething anger

by Anonymousreply 32May 14, 2021 7:45 PM

John Mulaney on the outside…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 14, 2021 7:47 PM

John Mulaney on the inside..,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34May 14, 2021 7:50 PM

I still want to see his cock.

by Anonymousreply 35May 14, 2021 7:58 PM

The Irish genes kicked in.

by Anonymousreply 36May 14, 2021 8:11 PM

Of course he goes to church. As R36 says.

by Anonymousreply 37May 14, 2021 8:42 PM

"Going down on a rockin' twink"

That's all.

by Anonymousreply 38May 14, 2021 8:47 PM

It's weird that a guy his age would be religious. I don't know anyone in my age group who is religious at all.

by Anonymousreply 39May 14, 2021 8:49 PM

R39, clearly you've never met me!

by Anonymousreply 40May 14, 2021 8:53 PM

I have relatives who are religious but no friends who are.

Steve Colbert is a practicing Catholic. Bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 41May 14, 2021 8:57 PM

A poster on the other thread wondered if Mulaney was risking losing his audience because of his lack of authenticity.

But, I think it’s always been very clear that Mulaney’s standup persona is highly artificial by design. The conflict between his white bread persona and the edgier elements of his routines was one of the more interesting things about him. But.... we all realized this was his schtick, right?

So now that we’re getting a glimpse of him not doing his standup “character,” it might be weird to us but why would it make his audience feel “betrayed”?

I think GenX fans would be fine with his complexity— even welcome it.

In “New in Town” he makes a joke about being “loud and mean.” Clearly we’re meant to laugh because he seems the opposite of loud and mean. But I’ve always wanted to see “loud and mean” John.

by Anonymousreply 42May 14, 2021 8:59 PM

I went to law school with a guy who reminds me a lot of Mulaney. He was Catholic and tried to project this wholesome, sport jacket wearing image.

He also went to Georgetown and was a total closet case. He dated a woman who was much more fun loving and sexy. I could never figure that out. Then I realized in his mind he was dating “a bad girl” the way most guys would in high school.

He also turned out to be a rageaholic with a very dark side. I think he was arrested for assault. This was a long time ago.

Anyway, that has always been my impression of Georgetown— closeted, angry freaks. See also Mike Birbiglia, who is so weird and irritating he makes me grind my teeth. I’m pretty sure he’s a serial killer.

by Anonymousreply 43May 14, 2021 9:08 PM

[quote] until he announced he was dating Olivia Munn.

[bold]He[/bold] didn't announce he was dating Olivia Munn. People Magazine ran an article saying a "source" said he was. Of course that means that someone's publicist dropped that info but that doesn't necessarily mean it's true. It did get people to shut up about the gay rumors that immediately sprang up after he got out of rehab.

The problem is that it doesn't target his audience properly and his soon to be ex-wife Anna can then take his ass to the cleaners.

[quote]The conflict between his white bread persona and the edgier elements of his routines was one of the more interesting things about him. But.... we all realized this was his schtick, right?

People weren't paying attention. If you were a fan of his you knew that

1.) He had a lot of issues with alcohol at the least and has mentioned drugs in the past and

2.) He called attention to the dichotomy that is his clean cut, white bread, look versus the "monster" (as he called it in his act) that lives inside of him.

by Anonymousreply 44May 14, 2021 9:08 PM

I don’t know why people would look to Mulaney for “authenticity.” His standup persona is one of the more contrived ones out there.

He’s practically Pee Wee Herman.

by Anonymousreply 45May 14, 2021 9:14 PM

I'm basically an atheist. But sometimes church brings some people some comfort, when they're going through shit. And it's a great way to meet guys who are DTF.

by Anonymousreply 46May 14, 2021 9:21 PM

I wish the "no gay man says rockin' twink" troll would take his fucking meds. He regurgitates the same line multiple times in every Mulaney thread.

by Anonymousreply 47May 14, 2021 10:13 PM

[quote] I think GenX fans would be fine with his complexity— even welcome it

Gen X fans? You realize Gen X is in their 50s and voted for Trump?

by Anonymousreply 48May 14, 2021 10:28 PM

between so many people in previous threads believing mulaney/munn and the jlo/arod/affleck nonsense i'm like..... am i in the right place? anyway. about mulaney- just because someone's gayness can be seen from space doesn't mean they themselves know they're gay. especially with his childhood and religious upbringing, i think he genuinely thought he was one of those "seems gay but isn't" straight guys but realized recently that wasn't the case. but he's not ready to deal with any of this publicly yet so that's where the beard comes in.

by Anonymousreply 49May 14, 2021 11:37 PM

[quote]Anyway, that has always been my impression of Georgetown— closeted, angry freaks.

Bradley Cooper went there.

by Anonymousreply 50May 14, 2021 11:48 PM

[quote]Gen X fans? You realize Gen X is in their 50s and voted for Trump?

Mulaney is only a year removed from Gen X. Younger Gen Xers are in their early/mid 40s. He's huge with that demographic.

by Anonymousreply 51May 14, 2021 11:49 PM

I'm just a few years older than Mulaney. I knew several people (not many) who were raised in strict religious homes. Even back in the 80s/90s that was really on the wane, though. These people, unlike previous generations, never bought the bullshit and none are religious themselves. If Mulaney is still religious and goes to church, he would be a real outlier among someone in his age group.

by Anonymousreply 52May 14, 2021 11:52 PM

There's a bit in one of his shows when he talks about a high school friend who admitted to going to house parties and stealing photo albums because that's the one thing people can't replace, and John laughing about this. Always thought it showed that deep down he's quite nasty.

by Anonymousreply 53May 15, 2021 12:12 AM

[quote]I wish the "no gay man says rockin' twink" troll would take his fucking meds. He regurgitates the same line multiple times in every Mulaney thread.

Because you guys are fuckin' retarded. Not gay. Unless he's fucking insane and is some kind of pedo that would seek out twinks to suck off WTF.

by Anonymousreply 54May 15, 2021 1:15 AM

Twink is just a look. Has nothing to do with being underage. Plenty of game men suck off twinks and twunks. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 55May 15, 2021 1:20 AM

Anybody who comes up with,

Seth: My mother is the one who changed my diapers.

Stefon: Lucky lady!

is no way in hell straight.

by Anonymousreply 56May 15, 2021 1:22 AM

A gay guy wouldn't associate diaper changing with wanting dick.

A straight guy that thinks gay men are predators would. Nice try.

by Anonymousreply 57May 15, 2021 1:26 AM

R57 you can't be that stupid. But I guess you are.

by Anonymousreply 58May 15, 2021 1:28 AM

"Rockin' twink" is written for a straight audience (like most comedy). I have no idea of Mulaney's sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 59May 15, 2021 1:35 AM

I do wonder if Mulaney was working out a crush on Seth Meyers via Stefon.

by Anonymousreply 60May 15, 2021 1:37 AM

Mulaney and Hader seem very infatuated with each other.

For all their supposed comraderie, Pete Davidson always looks so uncomfortable bordering on repulsed when mulaney touches him.

by Anonymousreply 61May 15, 2021 5:01 AM

Bill Hader was married for almost 15 years. He has three daughters. He dates Rachel Bilson. He's a non drug addict and a very talented guy. He looks like a corpse. He was at the intervention, as was Seth Meyers and Fred Armisen. Mulaney thought he was the best looking one there. SO many ugly translucently white men CAN'T be fucking each other! They're straight.

by Anonymousreply 62May 15, 2021 5:15 AM

Pete Davidson always looks like he’s about to hurl.

Hader and Mulaney have nancy boy contests with one another so there better be a history of dick-exploration or they’re both just assholes.

by Anonymousreply 63May 15, 2021 5:17 AM

R48, I think he meant that Gen X would be fine with the complexity, but Mulaney's 30-something fans can't deal with it. That corresponds to what I've seen on another gossip board that's full of millenials--shock at the turn of events, hopes that it can't be true. It's a strange generation that thinks transwomen are women but are shocked that a comic is dark and likes drugs and wants to leave the aspirational our-dog-is-our-child marriage to a lampshade artist.

by Anonymousreply 64May 15, 2021 6:08 AM

Bill Hader played gay in the rather serious "dark" comedy, "The Skeleton Twins."

In this scene he has a confrontation on Halloween with his sister played by Kristen Wigg.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65May 15, 2021 6:11 AM

I agree John has always given hints to his sinister side, but R53 is misrepresenting that bit. The whole punchline was that it was an unexpected bit of craziness to the story that he didn't even find out about until years later.

If you've never seen/heard it, very worth the 5 minutes:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66May 15, 2021 7:41 AM

[quote]Gen X is in their 50s and voted for Trump

GenX is mostly 40s, 41 to 56 as of this year. They also didn't vote majority Trump in 2016 and probably not in 2020, either.

More GenXers are registered Dem (36%) than Repug (31%) with 33% unaffiliated. GenX voted majority Democrat in polls where we have data divided by generations, going up to the 2018 midterms.

The only polls out there about 2020 have voters lumped into groups like 45 to 64 years old, or 50 to 64. Since GenX was 40 to 55 last year during the 2020 election, we don't yet have data about GenX proper, and no extrapolations can be made with the data we do have.

I have to wonder why you're posting lies like this in a thread about John Mulaney.

by Anonymousreply 67May 15, 2021 9:49 AM

R44, either John or Olivia released that information to People Magazine. People is known for their softer PR-friendly coverage, and you could tell they were doing the best they could with the mess they got.

It's foolish to think one or both weren't involved in what was being fed to People Magazine. If it were Page Six, sure, could have been entirely invented by some weird fan, but People has higher standards, and neither John or Olivia has issued a statement saying People got it wrong.

by Anonymousreply 68May 15, 2021 9:52 AM

[quote]Maybe he’s angry at her for the intervention?

The first rumors were that he was angry at her about the intervention, then when he talked about being angry in his stand-up, it was clear she wasn't there.

I also wonder if she didn't give him an ultimatum last year, maybe before he went into rehab the first time in September.

by Anonymousreply 69May 15, 2021 9:55 AM

[quote]It's foolish to think one or both weren't involved in what was being fed to People Magazine.

Yup, it's an old trick. It's strange more people haven't caught on to it but there's another angle to it.

The "source" (publicist) does it. The celebrities never deny it. However, until one or both talks about it they can always say that that it's not true and benefit from both the increased attention on themselves while still having an out. They can hide behind the, "I don't comment on my personal life" excuse or shut it down completely at a later date while watching the public's reaction.

I actually can't wait for Anna to get a great lawyer and start leaking things about him to the press to get the best settlement she can. That should be fun to read. I'm sure she'll have a lot to say. Placing the blame squarely on John in her statement about it is just the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 70May 15, 2021 10:08 AM

As much as I would "like" Mulaney to be gay—physically, it's like he was beamed down from planet My Type, and I was raised Catholic too, so I appreciate guys who are a little damaged in that way—I really don't think he is.

The Olivia Munn thing is just a little too on-the-nose for someone who wants to stay closeted.

Also, DL has everybody's number. There have been no reports of him hooking up with guys or even flirting with them. For someone who's almost 40 (and a drunk/drug addict), that's implausible if he's gay or bi.

Years ago, someone reported that they knew him at Georgetown and knew a girl he fucked regularly, and he was supposedly paranoid about her possibly becoming pregnant. But that's the extent of the sexual gossip about the guy.

by Anonymousreply 71May 15, 2021 10:10 AM

R15 Hm, why would he divorce his wife and go for a new beard immediately? Why would he bother to change beards if the old one was much more convenient?

by Anonymousreply 72May 15, 2021 12:00 PM

Must admit, was kinda expecting a DL shout out in this article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73May 15, 2021 1:46 PM

He’s not gay. He’s a dark twisted straight addict comedian with effeminate mannerisms and a gay affect when speaking. Thinking he’s actually gay is giving him too much credit. The reality is much darker than him being closeted if you ask me.

Agree that there is no way we wouldn’t have heard a story by now of him with some guy. Addicts don’t have that kind of self control.

Comedians are notoriously fucked up and tortured - it’s probably repressed sexuality stuff from being brought up catholic that comes out when he cheats with strippers and escorts. I could see him being into really weird shit but with women.

We don’t want him.

by Anonymousreply 74May 15, 2021 2:05 PM

He's every molested altar boy who LIKED it. Those predators know how to target and groom.

Shame on shame on shame.

by Anonymousreply 75May 15, 2021 2:08 PM

I wonder if People knew about the Munn stuff and used it against them to get the divorce announcement cooperation and that’s why they used it as their first platform?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76May 15, 2021 2:17 PM

It's so strange that Fred Armisen and Natasha Lyonne ended up as rather strong long term couple that (allegedly) cleaned up their act. She battled addiction on the level Mulaney has no idea about, he is sex addict and "great at pretending to be a human". And here they are, together for almost a decade.

by Anonymousreply 77May 15, 2021 2:19 PM

[quote]People is known for their softer PR-friendly coverage,

That's putting it mildly. People is the No. 1 provider of celebrity blow jobs.

by Anonymousreply 78May 15, 2021 4:29 PM

R64, as opposed to the older generations like yours that voter for Trump and think the election he lost by 8 million votes was "stolen"

by Anonymousreply 79May 15, 2021 4:35 PM

Olivia Munn sounds like a naughty, naughty girl so John is probable enjoying sex a whole lot more now. I can't imagine Anna Marie doing cartwheels in the sack. Munn is probably doing all kinds of stuff.

by Anonymousreply 80May 15, 2021 4:36 PM

R66 How did I misrepresent it, aside from getting mixed up on photo albums vs antique photos? He literally laughed as he started talking about it. Not to mention he clearly thinks it was so funny he made it the entire punchline of that bit.

by Anonymousreply 81May 15, 2021 4:53 PM

[quote]Munn is probably doing all kinds of stuff.

Collecting paychecks, mostly. She's not used to dating men who actually want to have sex with her.

by Anonymousreply 82May 15, 2021 5:06 PM

R74 Hi John

by Anonymousreply 83May 15, 2021 5:19 PM

R81 because his tone (and facial expression if you watch it) is not one of "ha ha, listen to this hilarious mean thing my friend Alex did." It's more "can you believe the insane epilogue to this story?" He literally says "that's fucked up, right?"

It's like his J.J. Bittenbinder story--it doesn't come across as though he thinks it's funny to terrorize children with the threat they will be kidnapped and murdered. He tells the story in a funny way that highlights how insane it is.

by Anonymousreply 84May 15, 2021 5:31 PM

Damn, Anna Marie is not subtle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85May 15, 2021 5:33 PM

R85 Christ, that is the IG of a cray cray woman, I’d want to divorce her just based off of that, this is exhibit number one for divorce court. I’m assuming earlier it was bolstered and separated with pictures of John and her, but by removing them all it tells a completely different story.

by Anonymousreply 86May 15, 2021 5:39 PM

I like that she's not letting him off easy with his feeble attempt at a wholesome start to his new hookup.

When I saw her "heartbroken" statement that went in tandem with him announcing their divorce, I thought it was mighty harsh of her to signal so loud that she was not OK with it. Largely because I assumed (wrongly now I think) that he made a point of saying he initiated the divorce to protect her from backlash. But seeing now that it was an obvious rush to either get ahead of the reveal about him and Munn, or because he was itching to reveal the new relationship, I'm glad she decided to not make it so easy. And if she knew somehow that they were going with that silly lie of meeting in church and taking it slow, all the bigger chef's kiss to her.

by Anonymousreply 87May 15, 2021 5:46 PM

One can imagine her a real Alex Forrest type.

by Anonymousreply 88May 15, 2021 6:03 PM

Shit like this makes me glad I'm gay and never have to be in a relationship with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 89May 15, 2021 6:20 PM

This is like when Ryan Gosling started dating Eva Mendes. That was not what the fraus had in mind for him, and his appeal really dipped with them. They've lasted though, so I think maybe they've warmed up to them.

by Anonymousreply 90May 15, 2021 6:24 PM

[quote]so I think maybe they've warmed up to them.

His popularity has never recovered completely.

And he also wasn't coming off of a marriage that turned into a divorce sometime around the time he went into rehab.

I'll give Gosling credit for being with her for years and keeping their relationship private that entire time.

As soon as she gets the go ahead you just know Olivia won't shut up about John.

by Anonymousreply 91May 15, 2021 6:31 PM

R89, maybe you missed all the stories about gay men killed by grindr hookups. The vast majority of violence in the world is caused by men, not women

by Anonymousreply 92May 15, 2021 6:43 PM

It's not so much the divorcing, which is a common consequence of addiction and post-rehab reality. It's not even moving on to another relationship so fast, although it's probably not a good idea right out of rehab.

It's wanting the world to know you're hooking up with a very thirsty celebrity who is notorious for saying stupid shit, including homophobic insults towards her exes. It's a sign that he's either not in his right mind, or that he now wants to be the kind of celebrity who is constantly getting "caught" by paps and featured on TMZ for nonsense reasons. Is he going to debut a new face soon and tell us it's all due to Japanese potatoes too? I mean, if that's what he really wants, more power to him, but let's not feign surprise why so many people are side-eying it.

And the really amateur PR rollout is practically insulting. It's the kind of stunting the John we thought we knew would make fun of.

by Anonymousreply 93May 15, 2021 6:45 PM

This is exactly like what happened when Richard Pryor set himself on fire, it is the before and after moment of his career where we can never think of him the same way again.

by Anonymousreply 94May 15, 2021 6:51 PM

Anna Marie's post and photo and caption are brilliant. It's beautifully composed and tells the whole story of what she's feeling. I love it. I broke a door down once when my bf shut it in my face. Not to hurt him, just you're not going to IGNORE me Dan kind of stuff. And he didn't. Throwing plates from a turret like window onto a gray slate background with just a bit of faded blue empty chairs is positively poetic.

That is a genius instagram post. You're an artist Annamarie Tendler.🖤

by Anonymousreply 95May 15, 2021 6:58 PM

Well, she spent his money like water, and he wasn't filthy rich. So there's that. There are two sides to the story here.

by Anonymousreply 96May 15, 2021 7:02 PM

^ Really? Still pushing that story when 1) there's no evidence of it, and 2) way more relevant info has come to light.

by Anonymousreply 97May 15, 2021 7:07 PM

R95 Her posts are childish and classless, proving she's just as messed up as he is. Fighting publicly and sending your spouse messages via Instagram posts is peak millennial imbecility.

by Anonymousreply 98May 15, 2021 7:11 PM

Are we sure she didn’t kill and boil Petunia?

by Anonymousreply 99May 15, 2021 7:13 PM

Annamarie Tendler seems like the human manifestation of vocal fry.

by Anonymousreply 100May 15, 2021 7:13 PM

Who is Mulaney’s favorite Disney Princess?

by Anonymousreply 101May 15, 2021 7:17 PM

R98 thinks posting "childish" things on the internet is as bad as being a hard-core addict

by Anonymousreply 102May 15, 2021 7:18 PM

R98, I don't entirely disagree, but I'll still take that over "we met at church and are taking things slow."

by Anonymousreply 103May 15, 2021 7:24 PM

r97 it's true. Some people on here do actually have real gossip, you know.

But of course you have our own (uninformed) narrative you want to follow.

by Anonymousreply 104May 15, 2021 7:24 PM

It's not childish, what she posted R98. It's meant to be referencial and ironic. Angry and arty. I'm sure her true feelings are a bit more complex. It's the composition of the photo and the instant understanding of its meaning that makes Annemarie's posting so clever and artful.❤️

She's the brains and substance of that coupling, for what it's worth. John Mulaney is s p i n n i n g out of control, worse than ever.

by Anonymousreply 105May 15, 2021 7:25 PM

R102 learn what toxic codependent relationships are

by Anonymousreply 106May 15, 2021 7:25 PM

I can’t wait to see the elaborate Victorian lampshade she designs to sum up her crumbling marriage!

by Anonymousreply 107May 15, 2021 7:27 PM

Ever notice how Alec Baldwin and John spoke about their wives on talk shows in similar ways?

by Anonymousreply 108May 15, 2021 7:29 PM

Guys like him should just never get married, they're too fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 109May 15, 2021 7:29 PM

R106, learn what addiction is

by Anonymousreply 110May 15, 2021 7:40 PM

When I was a drunk resigned to drinking again, one of my key aims coming out of rehab was to get normal people off my fucking back. I wanted to drink (in some magical pain-free way) and I gravitated towards other messed up people.

Since internet opinions don’t matter, I think he found a shitty person who matches how he feels about himself. Now, he’s unsupervised with the added excitement high risk/negative reward of having a known blabbermouth in his life.

by Anonymousreply 111May 15, 2021 8:03 PM

R101 More than Princess, I could see him being LeFou, not unlike Jason Michael Snow here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112May 15, 2021 8:16 PM

[quote]Her posts are childish and classless, proving she's just as messed up as he is.

She's an artist and expressing herself through her art. You can tell she actually puts time and thought into what she's photographing.

That's not something she decided to do in the past few months, she's been doing it for years.

So, no it's not childish. John is lucky this is all she is doing.

by Anonymousreply 113May 15, 2021 8:35 PM

How did she set the timer and still have time to run inside, upstairs and throw plates?

by Anonymousreply 114May 15, 2021 8:40 PM

Bingo, R111.

by Anonymousreply 115May 15, 2021 9:05 PM

[quote]So, no it's not childish. John is lucky this is all she is doing.

Being a harpy shrew and spending his money like water was more than enough already. He's exhausted with her.

by Anonymousreply 116May 15, 2021 9:13 PM

I'm sure she was exhausted with him

by Anonymousreply 117May 15, 2021 9:25 PM

He‘s obviously straight and ONLY gay on the DL. The same as James Franco and Matt Gaetz and probably as much a sexual pig as those two. Some gays never learn….

by Anonymousreply 118May 15, 2021 9:46 PM

fuckinh fag.

by Anonymousreply 119May 15, 2021 10:17 PM

Have any of you read the comments under his last Instagram post? I had no idea people were losing it this badly outside of here and Twitter.

His middle aged woman fanbase is not happy about Olivia Munn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120May 16, 2021 12:00 AM

R1117 she wasn't exhausted by his money. Now she'll actually have to get a job.

by Anonymousreply 121May 16, 2021 12:58 AM

She has a job

by Anonymousreply 122May 16, 2021 1:01 AM

I don't know that much about his wife but I hate the narrative that she was some gold digger spending all his money. John must not have been easy to live with and she did seem to love him.

by Anonymousreply 123May 16, 2021 1:23 AM

It's just one insane OLD poster (who wants to suck off Mulaney) that keeps going on about his wife spending "his" money. He wasn't rich and she has talents of her own. That NUTJOB poster has obviously never been in a relationship, never mind a marriage. Mulaney and Annemarie may both be odious people, who knows? She has done nothing wrong. She expressed her sadness that he ended their marriage. Postic a fantastic gothic styled picture. Nothing tacky or shocking about her. Seems Mulaney spent as much on hookers and blow and cover ups as he did with his wife.

Chrissy Teigen will gladly show you her anal warts. And tell you how she got them.

by Anonymousreply 124May 16, 2021 1:45 AM

[quote]She has a job

I know nothing about this woman and do not automatically believe the accusations against her on here, but does she have a "job" or doe she have a job? I mean, is her job like Weezy and Helen working down at the Help Center or is she making a meaningful living?

by Anonymousreply 125May 16, 2021 2:26 AM

[quote]It's just one insane OLD poster (who wants to suck off Mulaney) that keeps going on about his wife spending "his" money.

I'm not old and she was spending his money like a drunken sailor.

[quote] He wasn't rich and she has talents of her own.

When they married she thought he would be raking in lots of money relatively soon, and that didn't happen. She still kept spending though, as if he were loaded. Yes, she has a job. But it's a "rich man's wife" type of bullshit job that doesn't make much money on its own.

[quote] That NUTJOB poster has obviously never been in a relationship, never mind a marriage.

I've been in three, the third one has been the charm.

by Anonymousreply 126May 16, 2021 3:01 AM

R126, what makes you an insane OLD poster is that you perform mind reading on the spouse (you’re not Oprah, so you don’t have magic powers). At the same time you ignore the costs of an expensive habit. Cocaine is not an Amazon spree - it’s pricier and requires constant replenishment.

by Anonymousreply 127May 16, 2021 3:08 AM

"Spending his money like a drunken sailor" is a common young man's expression? You're the same old NUTJOB as always R126. *third time's the charm* I'm glad you've found a new imaginary lover. Does she change your diapers?

by Anonymousreply 128May 16, 2021 3:10 AM

John Mulaney is exhausted by his wife so he's gone to church with Olivia Munn... Oh, not old poster: Shine on , you crazy diiamond!

by Anonymousreply 129May 16, 2021 3:10 AM

Of course he's spent a lot on coke, although when you're famous you get a lot of it for free. I know people in some of the same circles he's in. I know on DL the basement dwelling posters don't believe there are actually people here who are in NY/LA and have access to certain gossip, but there you go. Believe it, don't believe it. I really don't care. And r127/28 you could only WISH you had my life, believe me. I know you have your own (incorrect) narrative you want to cling to in your dimly lit hovel as you peruse the posts of people who actually have real info, but that's not my problem. Bye.

by Anonymousreply 130May 16, 2021 3:13 AM

May god bless and keep you always, r126/r130. Cheers!🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃

by Anonymousreply 131May 16, 2021 3:17 AM

R130 People give away drugs?

by Anonymousreply 132May 16, 2021 3:18 AM

He seems like someone who's charged twice the market price for a gram. And pays it

by Anonymousreply 133May 16, 2021 3:20 AM

How much does cocaine cost in NY or LA now?

If you have a habit that is bad enough to land you in rehab, how much are you spending on coke a week?

For the sake of this, let's price just enough coke for yourself.

by Anonymousreply 134May 16, 2021 3:21 AM

[quote]People give away drugs?

I've done my far share of coke and a few other drugs and I never paid for it. It was just always there, but I did it socially and very casually. Not saying that Mulaney didn't pay for it, but maybe I was just hanging out with a particularly generous group.

by Anonymousreply 135May 16, 2021 3:31 AM

Real cocaine is not exactly easy to get anymore. $1,500 a day to keep him unhappy is my guess. If he's hardcore - triple that amount. And book him another bed in rehab.

Annemarie is just smashing cheap plates. The Dollar Store is great resource for setting loose frustration and lead.

by Anonymousreply 136May 16, 2021 3:32 AM

Famous people get coke for free quite often. Yes of course they pay for it too, but people are generous with a famous person who wants to party.

by Anonymousreply 137May 16, 2021 3:33 AM

Cocaine infamously makes many guys unable to get an erection, so maybe that's part of why he liked it?

Good feelings without the complications of sexual interaction.

by Anonymousreply 138May 16, 2021 3:37 AM

R137 They get given enough to have a massive coke habit?

by Anonymousreply 139May 16, 2021 3:38 AM

R135 said in a previous post that he did coke twice, 50 years ago. He didn't like it because it made him talkative and grind his jaw. His posts are hilarious. Cocaine is not the drug that just floats around anymore like back in your two times at the DISCO gramps. Please stop embarrassing yourself. Funny.

It's not that cocaine still ain't good and fun and desired. BUT. Times have changed.

People ain't just giving away kilos of it. To John Mulaney? Ha. As R133 said, I'm sure he's charged extra.

by Anonymousreply 140May 16, 2021 3:40 AM

r139 they get a lot of it for free in social situations but of course they still buy a lot too.

by Anonymousreply 141May 16, 2021 3:40 AM

r140 why don't you call me an "ancient white fag" while you're at it? Since you do that to everyone else.

I'm probably younger than you, if your claimed birth year of 1983 is correct. You're obviously another basement dweller and I don't even know why I'm responding to you, but celebrities in social situations get free coke much of the time. Sometimes they get it from the establishment they're in. That didn't end with Studio 54, "party favors" provided to celebrity customers still happens. Other times it's from people who just want to do coke with a celeb and get in their good graces, so to speak. The amount of people who instantly turn into starfuckers when they're around celebs is amazing. Fame does things to people.

by Anonymousreply 142May 16, 2021 3:45 AM

Oh yes, I did coke twice and I didn't care for it. I wrote about that in another thread recently. I just don't understand the appeal of it at all. It was back in the 2000s.

Now run along and bother someone else, ancient white fags troll. It must be terrible to be such a worthless piece of shit as yourself.

by Anonymousreply 143May 16, 2021 3:47 AM

^sad^

by Anonymousreply 144May 16, 2021 3:53 AM

r144 you wish you had my life.

by Anonymousreply 145May 16, 2021 3:56 AM

Girls! You're both fat whores.

by Anonymousreply 146May 16, 2021 4:01 AM

I'm a babe of a man. Big Dick Black Christmas. Mulaney tried to give me LOTS of cocaine and begged to suck my dick. He offered to take me to Pensacola on a chartered jet. I declined. Celebrities always trying to hide away with men like me.

by Anonymousreply 147May 16, 2021 4:08 AM

R143 posted over 120 times on the other Mulaney thread. From one of his devices. He has more. It's a sad life for that glamorous young man who hangs with celebrities and does free drugs and knows all about the improper spending habits of the wives of men he dreams of sucking off. R143 is also a disgusting piece of racist and anti semite filth. Go to bed bitch. You get a special meal on Sundays. Eat the cake, Anna Mae.

by Anonymousreply 148May 16, 2021 4:59 AM

If John is gay, where is the evidence, or even the gossip?

Brian J. Smith (who is Mulaney's age) was outed on DL years before he came out, because he was all over Grindr. Multiple DLers have claimed Anthony Jeselnik is gay and is on the apps.

The list of celebrities who have done gay, gayish and gay-vague things goes on ... but Mulaney has never been on it (outside of his standup comedy and sketch work). Where's the secret boyfriend? The defiled SNL intern? The Grindr sightings?

by Anonymousreply 149May 16, 2021 5:46 AM

Whatever, girls. I don't like the wife based on her curated Instagram featuring their curated home and her curated reaction to the demise of her marriage.

by Anonymousreply 150May 16, 2021 5:49 AM

[quote]If John is gay, where is the evidence, or even the gossip?

Two words: Olivia Munn.

by Anonymousreply 151May 16, 2021 5:52 AM

Olivia Munn can't be a beard! She dated Chris Pine and Aaron Rodgers!

by Anonymousreply 152May 16, 2021 5:56 AM

Olivia Munn is nobody's introduction to gayness. She was allegedly Aaron Rodgers' introduction to bearding, coming after his LTR with his male assistant.

But if Mulaney is gay, where is his Kevin Lanflisi? He's never been linked to another guy, even on a gossip basis, even for one night.

by Anonymousreply 153May 16, 2021 5:56 AM

Annamarie's instagram photo is beautiful and dark, humorous. A Tim Burton scene with real emotion.

John Mulaney is or isn't gay, who cares? He's a sketchy dude with lady hips and fetal alcohol face. And now - a proven douchebag. Strippers and whores and some bad streets of NYC. Oh my! He's famous and dangerous. Overpays for his drugs. Unrecovered drug addicts love to confess and writhe in self pity while they lie to your face. I suspect his wife got tired of all that.

by Anonymousreply 154May 16, 2021 6:03 AM

I don't think John is gay. I think some on DL think he's cute and want him to be gay and that is probably why we have multiple threads on the guy and there have been some not so nice posts about his ex-wife. Maybe Olivia Munn has "dated strategically" in the past, I don't know because I don't follow her career, but I don't call hooking up with a post-rehab, getting divorced, comic strategic dating.

by Anonymousreply 155May 16, 2021 6:17 AM

[quote]But seeing now that it was an obvious rush to either get ahead of the reveal about him and Munn, or because he was itching to reveal the new relationship, I'm glad she decided to not make it so easy. And if she knew somehow that they were going with that silly lie of meeting in church and taking it slow, all the bigger chef's kiss to her.

Agreed, but I also am struggling to believe that he went flying into rehab 4 days before Christmas just because he was about to get caught cheating on his wife. That's an EXTREME reaction to a cheating scandal and I have to think there was more going on that he was trying to cover up. I'm fully expecting more to be revealed.

by Anonymousreply 156May 16, 2021 6:21 AM

The "John went into rehab for mental health issues more than drugs and his wife has been spending all his money which is what caused his breakdown, and now that he's broke she's divorcing him" troll really did a number on Datalounge with that first thread back in December.

Now we're overrun with people like r125 who just blindly believed the fake gossip and don't want to catch up with what's really going on.

Annamarie got a Masters in Textile Conservation recently and works at a well-regarded conservation business in DC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157May 16, 2021 6:24 AM

I did have to laugh at one of the "she's a lazy Jewess with no real job" trolls who said that working in textile conservation is just some fake job rich bitches get where they don't have to actually do anything.

Sure, it's just a fake frau job, and no gay men have ever worked in textile conservation.

The Met hasn't had an independent textile conservation department since 1973 or anything.

We didn't have a huge Egyptian revival a century ago in the 1920s because of experts restoring ancient Egyptian textiles and displaying them in museums, nosiree, that never happened.

by Anonymousreply 158May 16, 2021 6:30 AM

Well done and said, r158.

It's tiring reading the same nonsense from the same moron, over and over.

by Anonymousreply 159May 16, 2021 6:33 AM

I have no clue who this is and why I should care.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160May 16, 2021 6:39 AM

[quote]Now we're overrun with people like [R125] who just blindly believed the fake gossip and don't want to catch up with what's really going on.

I didn't blindly believe anything. I just asked a question. I didn't know what she did for a living, which is why I asked.

by Anonymousreply 161May 16, 2021 6:43 AM

I don’t know about what the rest of you are so worked up about, but I’m loving this new John Mulaney, and if for some reason in a fit of anger he accidentally threw his wife down a flight of stairs and killed her, I’d still be a character witness fir him.

by Anonymousreply 162May 16, 2021 6:51 AM

Weezy and Helen? Are you fucking kidding me R125. You're old enough to be Mulaney's great grandmother. Stop playing faux naive about his wife. WE see what you are.

by Anonymousreply 163May 16, 2021 6:53 AM

R162 he's actually interesting now. Annamarie is boring.

by Anonymousreply 164May 16, 2021 7:03 AM

Mulaney is one of the straight guys who tease us and toy with our emotions to lend some complexity to their lives. I experienced this to much heartbreak in the late '90s..

These guys are liberal but basic and fundamentally homophobic. They yearn for some complexity in their lives, but they also fear it, because being basic can make them the most money.

So they dip in and out of gay culture as it works for them.

by Anonymousreply 165May 16, 2021 7:07 AM

Be in love with Tom Waits. He never pretended to be gay - though he pretended a lot of other things. Mulaney wishes he was this cool and vulnerable. Be something for real. Not a facsimile of a type. Do your drugs and perform like a normal artist. Have your breakdowns more privately please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166May 16, 2021 7:14 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167May 16, 2021 7:44 AM

Aside from the bearding thing, the Olivia Munn “relationship” just seems so... off brand. John and Anna come off as this curated, twee couple. And Olivia Munn is like a Real Housewife.

by Anonymousreply 168May 16, 2021 10:18 AM

In my perfect world he runs away foreber with Hunter Biden and they fuck like bunnies.

by Anonymousreply 169May 16, 2021 10:43 AM

I mean, we’ve known forever that the SNL writers room ran on coke, alcohol and midnight raggers, so are we to presume he did it, but hid it, or it was an open secret for all those cast members and hosts over the years he was there?

by Anonymousreply 170May 16, 2021 11:15 AM

[quote]Mulaney first lamented others unfairly “reviewing” his previous two shows. These shows were, after all, intended to be starting points for new jokes; not the tight, finished, “memorized” (his word) material that would ultimately result. He took issue with the internet calling his set “raw” and “vulnerable,” and then announced that, whether or not that may have been true earlier in the week, “I don’t feel like that tonight.”

Jeez he complains a lot, and he's not even telling the truth, every review I've read has said it's a new show with new material and not finished, and they'd be interested to see what it would turn into later.

by Anonymousreply 171May 16, 2021 11:21 AM

[quote]I've done my far share of coke and a few other drugs and I never paid for it. It was just always there

It's not 1977 anymore though, you don't just find a tray of it next to the cheese and nibbles like in a Woody Allen movie these days.

by Anonymousreply 172May 16, 2021 11:24 AM

Will John be attending church this morning with Olivia and has he alerted the proper paparazzi?

by Anonymousreply 173May 16, 2021 11:29 AM

I think John spends lots of money on cocaine and hookers.

by Anonymousreply 174May 16, 2021 11:37 AM

R149 John is N O T gay. This thread has just established that. Him being gay is the delusional fantasy of some old gays.

by Anonymousreply 175May 16, 2021 11:41 AM

How is it possible for her to spend all the money if he was on pills and cocain for three years? And no, people don't give it for free. What a delusional theory.

by Anonymousreply 176May 16, 2021 12:02 PM

If he was hard into coke and it sounds like he was, he was spending a lot of money, that's just how it works.

by Anonymousreply 177May 16, 2021 12:10 PM

Reply 8.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178May 16, 2021 12:11 PM

Someone mentioned that post in one of these threads r178, good find!

by Anonymousreply 179May 16, 2021 12:41 PM

R178 Wow, I really think now he is a sleazy straight guy who takes advantage of women. Eew.

by Anonymousreply 180May 16, 2021 1:26 PM

r172 Speaking of 1977 movies, John is a pitcher, NOT a catcher. And don't you EVER forget that!!!

by Anonymousreply 181May 16, 2021 2:45 PM

r157 I know it doesn't fit your precious narrative, but that is the truth. And bless your heart for thinking that working for a textile conservation business pays well.

by Anonymousreply 182May 16, 2021 2:55 PM

There is clearly some very angry person in this thread making it very weird and very angry for no reason. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 183May 16, 2021 2:59 PM

[quote] And no, people don't give it for free. What a delusional theory.

If you're famous, you get it for free in social situations. Of course famous people also have to pay for it as well. But they do get free coke from people. Marc Maron, for example, has told stories about being at parties and having people leave lines of coke for him on the bathroom sink. He says he's always tempted, but he can't do it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 184May 16, 2021 2:59 PM

R184

And there were so many parties and social situations in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 185May 16, 2021 3:11 PM

No there weren't r185. I never said celebs don't pay for coke, they of course do. I'm saying that they get coke handed to them many times as well. God, some of you should stop commenting on things you obviously know nothing about.

by Anonymousreply 186May 16, 2021 3:18 PM

For some people... I've heard... when you do coke, all you care about is getting more coke. And never not having coke. So you could take the proffered lines at a party, but when the party is over, you're on the phone or in the street or talking to the bouncer at the strip club looking to buy more coke .

... or so I've heard.

by Anonymousreply 187May 16, 2021 3:23 PM

Does it really matter how he got it? Why has the thread stalled on this topic? He was addicted, end of story.

by Anonymousreply 188May 16, 2021 3:25 PM

Is there a thread on which celebs did coke or would it be easier to point out the ones who didn't?

by Anonymousreply 189May 16, 2021 3:33 PM

NY and LA are Coke Central, whether you're famous or not. LA a little more so, I think. It's shocking how many people are into coke, at least socially.

by Anonymousreply 190May 16, 2021 3:37 PM

R187 exactly. No addict is doing that much for free. Yes there can be a lot of generous party favors, but getting some sniffs out of someone else's bag isn't fueling an addiction needing rehab. I've known HOT women that did lots of drugs, but couldn't feed their addiction for free. Even dating a drugdealer isn't enough because they control the supply. Besides coke, it's not like alcohol is cheap either when it's every day. If anything, he was the guy giving it out for free if he was going out partying with strippers.

by Anonymousreply 191May 16, 2021 3:44 PM

R186

But you said his relationship with wife fell apart because she was spending all the money and he was stressed because of that. If he was using cocain and pills since 2018, it means HE most likely was the reason for their financial problems (if those are real and not your fantasy).

by Anonymousreply 192May 16, 2021 3:45 PM

r192 for the last time I know people who are close to the situation. Yes, the drugs and drinking were a long-standing problem (why did she marry him in the first place? He's been a mess since his teens) but her excessive spending and nagging him about not having a more high-profile career like his buddy Bill Hader was also a problem. Conversely, the stress of that fueled his addiction. This is not an uncommon problem among certain couples, I don't know why people think this is something odd.

by Anonymousreply 193May 16, 2021 4:21 PM

[quote]God, some of you should stop commenting on things you obviously know nothing about.

Imagine actually saying this while also trying to pretend you know everything going on in Mulaney's private life.

And no, you don't know anyone close to the situation. You can keep trying to pretend otherwise, but everyone knows it's bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 194May 16, 2021 5:27 PM

Whatever r194 I really don't care what you think. This is a gossip board and I thought I would share some info I know. Nobody on DL can post anything without jealous bitches screaming "fake!" but that's not my problem. Cling to your own narrative (which is false) and disregard real info. It doesn't really matter.

by Anonymousreply 195May 16, 2021 7:07 PM

[quote]I really don't care what you think

The amount of times you've said that rather proves otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 196May 16, 2021 7:09 PM

I really don't care what you think. Just thought I'd share. Keep fucking that chicken, though.

by Anonymousreply 197May 16, 2021 7:10 PM

He's going to end up with an Irish Catholic girl who is just as messed up as he is and she'll end up with a nice rich jewish boy who she cheats on with a real man. I've seen this with Irish and Jews. They always end up marrying back into their respective clans.

by Anonymousreply 198May 16, 2021 8:24 PM

"Irish" hasn't been a thing with Americans in at least two generations now. Irish-Americans are just "white people" in America.

Honest to god, I don't think a number of Dlers have ever left the 60s.

by Anonymousreply 199May 16, 2021 8:27 PM

R198 will accuse her of cheating on a husband she hasn't even married yet. That's the woman haters for ya.

by Anonymousreply 200May 16, 2021 8:28 PM

R198 I know, right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201May 16, 2021 8:31 PM

R199 I can’t speak for people younger than me, but I’m 50, and I knew and know plenty of Irish-American people who are very invested in their cultural legacy. Even second and third generation.

And it’s not even about being “Irish”. The way they grow up is verrrrry different from the way Jewish kids my age grew up. For example: I don’t know a single Jew who believes in spanking; discipline is all about disappointment and guilt. I-A are much more likely to use physical punishment. Jewish parents are more likely to helicopter and smother. Irish are close but don’t pry. Etc.

by Anonymousreply 202May 16, 2021 8:40 PM

If I was John Mulaney’s gay husband, I would take up a coke habit just to save him from himself. We’d both be thin, trapped together during covid, chewing on rubberbands (they work with the grinding, you know) and peeking out the window blinds for the feds.

Of course, eating ass would be off the menu, a distant dream - addicts get the explosive shits all the time. Is it a fart or a shart? Plus, he comes off like he’d be bossy when you’re eating his bony ass. “To the left - No, your other left!”

by Anonymousreply 203May 16, 2021 8:43 PM

R203 Wouldn’t a mouth guard be more beneficial?

by Anonymousreply 204May 16, 2021 8:44 PM

This thread has become two monkeys throwing feces at each other.

by Anonymousreply 205May 16, 2021 8:44 PM

R205 Is one Jewish and the other Irish?

by Anonymousreply 206May 16, 2021 8:45 PM

No. Irish tends to mean Catholic. And if anything, White (American) usually means Protestant.

by Anonymousreply 207May 16, 2021 8:50 PM

r207 = posting from 1965.

by Anonymousreply 208May 16, 2021 8:55 PM

"White" in America means "white people." It's really as simple as that.

by Anonymousreply 209May 16, 2021 8:56 PM

DL thinks everybody is gay. Divorced, not married fast enough, had too many wives, too few, has had a lot of girlfriends (they must all be beards). Any man who is fuckable falls under suspicion here.

by Anonymousreply 210May 16, 2021 9:04 PM

[Quote] posting from 1965.

Nope. On a theater podcast, for example, a young gaylebrity said that Elaine Stritch couldn't play Christian but she could play Catholic. Many Americans speak as if White means WASP. The Irish(-Americans) remain somewhat Other via their Catholicism.

by Anonymousreply 211May 16, 2021 9:16 PM

Idol-worshiping Papists, stuck in the Dark Ages.

by Anonymousreply 212May 16, 2021 9:29 PM

At least in NYC and its environs (i.e. Long Island) the Irish Americans maintain a distinct identity to this day. I think it's insane and is some weird sociological shit, but it's true. Go to any AA meeting in the city and you will see it. I've posted before how tiresome it is. They really love their culture.

by Anonymousreply 213May 16, 2021 9:35 PM

R213, same with Italians and Greeks and Jews.

by Anonymousreply 214May 16, 2021 9:39 PM

What about Gypsies, Tramps and Theives?

by Anonymousreply 215May 16, 2021 9:41 PM

[Quote] They really love their culture.

Boyzone were great, though.

by Anonymousreply 216May 16, 2021 9:48 PM

If you are Irish or just white and violent...

by Anonymousreply 217May 16, 2021 9:58 PM

[quote]Does it really matter how he got it? Why has the thread stalled on this topic?

Because the obsessive troll was so sure Anna was spending all the money in the relationship but now we know that couldn't have been true, so they're lashing out in embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 218May 16, 2021 10:03 PM

Okay r210 and others who have said that but in this case THAT IS NOT TRUE, Mulaney has been long rumored to be gay, he writes mostly gay characters for SNL and even does bits in his standup about how people, including family, think he's gay.

That bitchy little thing where you claim all eldergay Dataloungers just want celebs to be gay doesn't apply here AT ALL.

by Anonymousreply 219May 16, 2021 10:05 PM

Remember when he said he was investigated by the Secret Service? Apparently he was living with Annamarie in DC at the time, or at least he says he was, so they hadn't separated last year I guess.

[quote]“At the same time, my wife [Annamarie Tendler Mulaney] was working on a project for the Smithsonian down in D.C.,” he said. “So, we had an apartment down there, and I was living in D.C. It’s where we ended up quarantining. I failed to realize that after telling the Secret Service that they had nothing to worry about, that I had leased an apartment for one year in Washington, D.C. And that that apartment was across the street from the Secret Service building. So, it had a planned vibe to it.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220May 16, 2021 10:09 PM

Okay so how fast did this whole thing happen? He's living with her in DC and he's still talking about her normally on December 7 in that article at r220. About 2 weeks later he goes flying into rehab, comes out 60 days later, immediately asks for a divorce, and is already taking up with Olivia Munn, who bragged years ago about trying to take Mulaney away from his then-girlfriend when they were all at a wedding together.

by Anonymousreply 221May 16, 2021 10:14 PM

This weird timeline is why I think he is straight. It’s pretty common for straight men who seemed like they were madly in love with their wives to dump them out of the blue when they have a new sure thing lined up.

A close coworker’s husband always seemed madly in love with her, told her how wonderful she was. One weekend they went away for the weekend, he told her she was the best wife, etc (all according to her, of course but I have no reason to doubt it). That very Monday when she got home from work, he told her he wanted a divorce. A week later he had moved in with another woman.

If he was dong this because of rehab, coming out, finding himself, you wouldn’t think there would be such whiplash public statements, it would be better coordinated. Just my two cents though on something I don’t really know anything about.

by Anonymousreply 222May 16, 2021 10:45 PM

R173, getting papped going to church is MY gig, and don’t you fucking forget it!

by Anonymousreply 223May 16, 2021 11:22 PM

R222, that’s so true. When the wife dies, they remarry within six months or sooner.

by Anonymousreply 224May 17, 2021 12:00 AM

Why the fuck does it have to be a long twisting road? What a stupid Fuck he is. Just come OUT already!

by Anonymousreply 225May 17, 2021 12:13 AM

His career is already shaky and you want him to torpedo it?

by Anonymousreply 226May 17, 2021 12:15 AM

[quote] Why the fuck does it have to be a long twisting road?

In one word: Catholicism.

by Anonymousreply 227May 17, 2021 12:49 AM

[quote] Many Americans speak as if White means WASP. The Irish(-Americans) remain somewhat Other via their Catholicism.

Seriously, where the fuck do you people come from? Shit like this is from decades ago.

by Anonymousreply 228May 17, 2021 1:14 AM

[quote]Because the obsessive troll was so sure Anna was spending all the money in the relationship but now we know that couldn't have been true, so they're lashing out in embarrassment.

In your mind lol! You know nothing.

by Anonymousreply 229May 17, 2021 1:15 AM

He's going to end up pounding his hungry bussy with a dildo

so either way...

he's so unfortunate looking

by Anonymousreply 230May 17, 2021 2:06 AM

CDAN blind gossip item:

Remember what I have always said. This A-/B+ list actress is one of the best beards money can buy. She got a brand new gig and couldn't be more excited. She even put a little backstory to the whole thing which totally contradicts everything her "boyfriend" has said in the past about his beliefs. Olivia Munn/John Mulaney

by Anonymousreply 231May 17, 2021 3:24 AM

A-/B+

The rest sounds exactly right. But being a beard is not ONLY about covering for gayness. Mulaney ain't gay, and if he is - he doesn't get hard and isn't clean out back. Imagine kissing that sexles fuck. YUCK.

Olivia Munn is starting to resemble the sound of her own name. Some low level electronic hummmmmm in the room that tells you something ain't right. But not enough to get up for.

Mulaney likes beating on and spitting on strippers. Now the truth can be told. He doesn't let them grind on him unless the other boys are watching. Next morning - he throws his suit away.

by Anonymousreply 232May 17, 2021 3:41 AM

Olivia Munn is A- list?

Not even.

by Anonymousreply 233May 17, 2021 3:45 AM

Olivia Munn is C-list at best.

If you had a comic role to cast, there are 6-10 actresses you'd approach before getting to Olivia Munn.

by Anonymousreply 234May 17, 2021 3:53 AM

[quote]Mulaney likes beating on and spitting on strippers. Now the truth can be told. He doesn't let them grind on him unless the other boys are watching. Next morning - he throws his suit away.

You're a nice writer of fiction.

by Anonymousreply 235May 17, 2021 4:02 AM

Does this CDAN person just read DL and write confirming blind items just to validate posts on here?

by Anonymousreply 236May 17, 2021 4:04 AM

Munn is a beard more than a rebound but I don't think he got a beard because he's gay, I think he's panicking because he sees his ascent to A-list fame crumbling, so he was desperate to stop the gay rumors, and also make it look like he just upgraded to a hotter wife. Divorcing Anna immediately out of rehab also implies she was the problem, a lot of people online have been suggesting that because of the timing and I think it's deliberate.

by Anonymousreply 237May 17, 2021 4:04 AM

Nobody who is "desperate to stop the gay rumors" would let himself be connected to Olivia Munn.

by Anonymousreply 238May 17, 2021 4:05 AM

That blind item is either not about Munn or it's wrong, because the HuffPo article that quotes her talking about trying to hook up with him at that wedding is from 2015. She didn't just now "put a little backstory" into the thing, that backstory has been out there for six years already.

by Anonymousreply 239May 17, 2021 4:06 AM

Now the wife is being criticized for "nagging" him to be more successful. But if she wanted him home making babies she would get criticized for that too.

by Anonymousreply 240May 17, 2021 4:09 AM

People have been joking that it's because it's the only person he could find on short notice r238 but I kind of think it's true.

Munn is the exact wrong person for a lot of reasons, he's made his career on talking about his marriage and wife and now we find out he dumped his wife out of nowhere for some chick who tried to get him away from his girlfriend back in 2015. That alone is going to hurt his rep. He is either a lot dumber than anyone ever realized, or he's desperate to make sure everyone knows he has a girlfriend for some reason, or he's madly in love. I don't think it's mad, foolish love, but I guess we'll find out.

by Anonymousreply 241May 17, 2021 4:11 AM

[quote]for the last time I know people who are close to the situation

Obviously you don't because all of your gossip was wrong! You keep saying you don't care if we don't believe you but then you post 24/7 for days in a row demanding we believe all the stupid things you say. I wish you'd dry up and blow away!

by Anonymousreply 242May 17, 2021 4:15 AM

I don't buy that Annamarie nagged him to have a "higher-profile" career like Bill Hader.

Mulaney has multiple Netflix specials and was possibly *the* top-selling touring comic. The man sold out seven nights at Radio City Music Hall, ffs. He and Bill Hader won Emmys the same year. But there is no way that Hader was pulling in more money for his 13-episode HBO series than Mulaney, who, again, sold out seven nights at Radio City — not to mention multiple dates across the country.

by Anonymousreply 243May 17, 2021 4:19 AM

A lot of comics weren't working during the pandemic so it's not likely she was nagging him to go get work when there wasn't any.

He was living with her in DC while she was working at the Smithsonian, if she was that angry about him not being more famous she would have pushed him out the door and told him to go to NYC or LA and get to work.

by Anonymousreply 244May 17, 2021 4:26 AM

I love gossip and I believe in bearding contracts and all of that, but I don't believe it in this instance. John Mulaney is not some big action star with a major movie franchise riding on the idea of his sexuality. Mulaney's fanbase is college educated white millennial and GenX urbanites who probably vote democratic or for the Bernie types.

I don't think the man is gay and I think he's with Olivia Munn, regardless of her past dating history, because the bitch is a freak who is down to clown in the sack and probably is just something and someone different and not his ex wife.

by Anonymousreply 245May 17, 2021 4:33 AM

R199 it certainly is among the ones who still attend mass.

by Anonymousreply 246May 17, 2021 4:45 AM

As I wrote in R165:

[quote] Mulaney is one of the straight guys who tease us and toy with our emotions to lend some complexity to their lives. I experienced this to much heartbreak in the late '90s. These guys are liberal but basic and fundamentally homophobic. They yearn for complexity but also fear it, because being basic can make them the most money. So they dip in and out of gay culture as it works for them.

I roll my eyes at a lot of claims of "cultural appropriation," because I'm half Native American, and I think that almost anything that keeps a minority culture in the public eye raises awareness and is good.

HOWEVER - all evidence is that Mulaney is a straight guy who wrote gay characters and rode being gay-vague to much financial success, both on SNL (which launched him) and his lucrative standup tours and specials. He has nothing to lose—he can write gay and retreat to his actual identity as a straight man.

And now we're speculating, and in some cases lusting after him. We'll always fall for the sensitive straight tease—a certain type of straight guy figured that out decades ago. Mulaney made bank on it.

by Anonymousreply 247May 17, 2021 4:46 AM

[quote]Obviously you don't because all of your gossip was wrong!

Because it's not. But go ahead and believe your own narrative. That you've made up entirely.

by Anonymousreply 248May 17, 2021 4:51 AM

r243 Mulaney wasn't getting tv money. His wife thought he'd be a big tv star years ago.

by Anonymousreply 249May 17, 2021 4:52 AM

I've never heard any gay stuff about him. Not that it couldn't be possible, of course, that he's been with men but he appears to be totally about women. The Munn shit *is* odd, though.

by Anonymousreply 250May 17, 2021 4:53 AM

[quote]Mulaney wasn't getting tv money. His wife thought he'd be a big tv star years ago.

Mulaney got a cut of the house for Radio City Music Hall — on seven sold-out nights.

Calculate that compared to the salary for a 13-episode series. No wife would complain about it.

by Anonymousreply 251May 17, 2021 4:53 AM

r251 he didn't have a series. That was her big gripe. But whatevs, you won't believe it anyway.

by Anonymousreply 252May 17, 2021 4:55 AM

[quote]Mulaney got a cut of the house for Radio City Music Hall — on seven sold-out nights.

[quote]Calculate that compared to the salary for a 13-episode series.

Do you know anything about show business? Do you know what a series pays, esp. if the star also has a producer credit?

by Anonymousreply 253May 17, 2021 4:57 AM

The differences between his Irish Catholic family and his wife's Jewish family are a big part of his act. I'm guessing whoever can't believe that some white American groups have ethnic hangups and cultural quirks has never spent any time in NYC, Boston, or Chicago. As another poster pointed out, AA meetings in NYC or Boston are full of Mc's and O's

by Anonymousreply 254May 17, 2021 4:57 AM

As if anyone who has an HBO series is guaranteed financial success?

Everybody gets a three-season TV streaming deal now; it means nothing and earns little.

by Anonymousreply 255May 17, 2021 4:57 AM

He's a cocaine whore with a very very skinny pale dick and t i n y mushroom head. He likes being married and fey. Glib. Showtunes as references. He doesn't actually like showtunes. The weirdo is not gay - just weird. Mulaney's other side loves degrading women without fucking them. So he pays for that. Strippers don't love being called names, but John don't grab asses or finger pussy without wearing gloves. Most girls are grateful for the cash and not having to pretend to feel his thrust. If any man is lacking thrust, it's John Mulaney. He's possessed of an inferior genetic structure and weird personality. Nothing to do with being irish or catholic. Jeeze. Some men who post here are 80 year old women.

Olivia Munn was once vacantly quite beautiful. Now she knows John Mulaney. She will find his hot spot. He doesn't know where the fuck it is.

by Anonymousreply 256May 17, 2021 4:57 AM

[quote]Do you know anything about show business? Do you know what a series pays, esp. if the star also has a producer credit?

I do, actually, and series pay less and less and less in the streaming era.

by Anonymousreply 257May 17, 2021 4:58 AM

[quote]As if anyone who has an HBO series is guaranteed financial success?

If it's a hit and they also have a creator/producer credit. Quit while you're ahead, please.

by Anonymousreply 258May 17, 2021 4:59 AM

Speaking of people who know nothing, hello r256!

by Anonymousreply 259May 17, 2021 5:00 AM

You seem very invested, R253/R258.

Like Annamarie-level invested.

by Anonymousreply 260May 17, 2021 5:01 AM

[quote]As another poster pointed out, AA meetings in NYC or Boston are full of Mc's and O's

You ARE that other poster R254. Y'all are obsessed by the two times you did coke - 50 years ago and your reliance on AA to this day. Guess it's been a long time since your 13th step was functional huh?

by Anonymousreply 261May 17, 2021 5:02 AM

[quote]I'm guessing whoever can't believe that some white American groups have ethnic hangups and cultural quirks has never spent any time in NYC, Boston, or Chicago.

That's not what was said, at all. It's just that white ethnic groups are pretty much lumped together as "white people" in this day and age. Nobody would think of Irish Catholics as being anything but "white."

by Anonymousreply 262May 17, 2021 5:02 AM

r261 you've got the wrong poster, they're not the same.

by Anonymousreply 263May 17, 2021 5:02 AM

I got nothing wrong R263. You want to go another 9 rounds with me? I'll see you dead on this thread and off this site by daylight.

by Anonymousreply 264May 17, 2021 5:05 AM

The Olivia Munn thing is truly strange, she's a total joke at this point. Maybe Mulaney really is still using and his judgement is impaired!

by Anonymousreply 265May 17, 2021 5:12 AM

[quote]the bitch is a freak who is down to clown in the sack

She's the one who sent those awful photos of herself with an arrow pointing to her puss as though her boyfriends routinely have trouble finding it. Munn is the kind of nerdbaiter who dresses as Slave Leia at cons. I don't think she's a real dynamo in the sack.

by Anonymousreply 266May 17, 2021 5:13 AM

Barry has had two 8-episode seasons.

Even it runs as long as Curb Your Enthusiasm — which is not going to happen — the financial renumeration for the star is nowhere near the same as a successful standup touring career.

by Anonymousreply 267May 17, 2021 5:14 AM

Well r264 since you OBVIOUSLY know him personally I guess you win! 😂 Your post:

[quote]I'm a babe of a man. Big Dick Black Christmas. Mulaney tried to give me LOTS of cocaine and begged to suck my dick. He offered to take me to Pensacola on a chartered jet. I declined. Celebrities always trying to hide away with men like me.

by Anonymousreply 268May 17, 2021 5:14 AM

r267 Bill Hader has had other projects, too.

by Anonymousreply 269May 17, 2021 5:15 AM

I'm reading articles trashing Munn because it's funny, like how she was a spokesperson for both PETA and Carl's Jr. at the same time.

I have to say I had no idea she tried to act like Kanye at an awards show once. How awkward. No wonder people dislike her.

[quote]In truly cringe-worthy attempt at a joke, Munn tried to parody Kanye West's infamous "I'mma let you finish" moment when presenting Taylor Swift with the Favorite Country Artist award at the 2013 People's Choice Awards. As Swift approaches the microphone, Munn awkwardly blocks her way and says, "If you want to thank me first, it makes the most sense."

[quote]Swift tries to be a good sport, taking her trophy and saying, "Yes, you first." Which would have still been awkward if it ended there, but Munn kept the schtick going by grabbing the trophy back from Swift, who says, "This always happens," and again saves the moment. Only Munn keeps going, stepping all over any chance at comedy by saying, "And it will always happen, Taylor. This is your lot in life." At this point, Swift is literally just standing there, looking down at the stage when Munn finally gives her the trophy back and says, "No, I'm not gonna be this person."

by Anonymousreply 270May 17, 2021 5:15 AM

I really don't think Mulaney will stay sober, he'll be like Affleck and just keep relapsing.

by Anonymousreply 271May 17, 2021 5:18 AM

[quote] For the last time I know people who are close to the situation. Yes, the drugs and drinking were a long-standing problem (why did she marry him in the first place? He's been a mess since his teens) but her excessive spending and nagging him about not having a more high-profile career like his buddy Bill Hader was also a problem. Conversely, the stress of that fueled his addiction. This is not an uncommon problem among certain couples, I don't know why people think this is something odd.

Tell us some more R268. PLEASE. Your other 400 posts haven't repeated enough!!

by Anonymousreply 272May 17, 2021 5:21 AM

[quote]I'll see you dead

Stop trying to get this thread deleted. Making threats doesn't work for Matt anymore and it won't work for you, either.

by Anonymousreply 273May 17, 2021 5:23 AM

273 replies saying very little so I'll add my nothing take. Mulaney is just another straight guy who is turned on by the prospect of porny sex. Munn has created a niche for herself in this area, based on her very public communication to Chris Pine. Whatever gets her name out there. No class at all to share it with the world. Mulaney will tire of Munn or vice versa within six months. Annamarie is lucky to be free of this creep while she's still pretty enough to find someone nicer.

by Anonymousreply 274May 17, 2021 5:26 AM

If she lives to be a hundred, Annamarie can still find someone nicer than Mulaney. He's a haircut in a suit.

by Anonymousreply 275May 17, 2021 5:31 AM

^👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾^

by Anonymousreply 276May 17, 2021 5:35 AM

Thanks, that was less than nothing, R274.

Kill yourself.

by Anonymousreply 277May 17, 2021 5:47 AM

Telling people to kill themselves is illegal on the internet R277. You've done it more than once on these threads. F&F the ancient obsessed sick minded OLD white man troll at R277!!! F&F R277.

Bitch has posted hundreds and hundreds of times on these last two threads. F&F R277. He's mentally ill. INSANE people hurt other too. You cannot keep telling people to [quote]kill yourself.

F&F R277. Isolate his posts here first and then go back and read his over 150 nutjob posts on the last Mulaney thread. He is a threat to innocence and a dangerous old white racist man. SHOO! We can't wait for him to die naturally. BAN IT FROM DATALOUNGE NOW.

by Anonymousreply 278May 17, 2021 6:02 AM

^^kill this thing.

by Anonymousreply 279May 17, 2021 6:05 AM

Please isolate the posts of R277. And then F&F that poor old man into oblivion. F&F R277.

My boyfriend is copying and pasting all that old racist bitches posts. So cute. You wanna read what insanity sounds like?

by Anonymousreply 280May 17, 2021 6:14 AM

What probably happened was that Annamarie got that job at the Smithsonian and was like “you’re always off doing your comedy thing; you don’t make any sacrifice for MY job? my job is just as important as anything you do” and they moved down there and got stuck there. (Although they could have come back to NYC). She flexed on him and he didn’t like it. Also quarantine and addiction. Women don’t always want to sit on the sidelines, and I think Annamarie bristled at him getting all the attention. She should get one of those hedge fund guys who needs a wife with an interesting job schtick. John seemed to like her assertiveness, but in my experience they all want to be kings.

by Anonymousreply 281May 17, 2021 10:26 AM

[quote]Telling people to kill themselves is illegal on the internet R277. You've done it more than once on these threads. F&F the ancient obsessed sick minded OLD white man troll at R277!!! F&F R277.

Don't fall for this, R277 was joking, see his signature. The guy screaming that we should get R277 kicked off with FF-ing is the same guy who just told me "I'll see you dead." He's trying to get this thread shut down, probably for stupid reasons.

by Anonymousreply 282May 17, 2021 10:28 AM

My two theories: One, John and Olivia had this thing going on already and he asked for a divorce. Annamarie was aware of his addiction and using all along and decided to now use it against him and got his friends to do an intervention and get him into rehab to buy some time and make herself look good. John came out of rehab and asked for the divorce right of way, no change of heart and she was an enabler he couldn’t stay with and could now be free with Olivia.

Two, John went to rehab and met Olivia there and had a big rehab romance. Do we know where Olivia was for December and January, probably not? The minute he gets out he wants to drop Annamarie like a lead balloon because she can’t truly understand what he’s been through. Olivia and John go to church together, Annamarie never would, and it’s a big fuck you to her and for them to be in good with their higher power AA shit.

by Anonymousreply 283May 17, 2021 10:46 AM

The fraus are out in force in this thread. Something about Mulaney’s questionable sexuality seems to trigger them. I wonder what exactly?

by Anonymousreply 284May 17, 2021 12:51 PM

Straight women are really terrified they might have married a fag, it’s their greatest fear.

by Anonymousreply 285May 17, 2021 1:13 PM

"My pushy wife is spending all my money" sounds like a convenient excuse when his friends ask why he's so broke despite being so successful.

So yeah, maybe that's the story in "his circle."

by Anonymousreply 286May 17, 2021 2:24 PM

Who determined that he is gay?

by Anonymousreply 287May 17, 2021 2:25 PM

"My wife spent all my money on coke I snorted."

by Anonymousreply 288May 17, 2021 2:35 PM

[Quote] But being a beard is not ONLY about covering for gayness. Mulaney ain't gay

If there is no gay person in a two person fake relationship, then there's no beard either.

by Anonymousreply 289May 17, 2021 2:54 PM

According to Page Six, Munn was bragging about dating Mulaney even before the divorce announcement.

by Anonymousreply 290May 17, 2021 3:02 PM

Olivia Munn may be a joke in gossip circles but the majority of the world does not read blind items.

by Anonymousreply 291May 17, 2021 3:06 PM

Munn is a hot mess, I wouldn't doubt that she was blabbing all over about this months ago.

by Anonymousreply 292May 17, 2021 3:28 PM

His fanbase is very online though, and they know full well Olivia's rep.

Not only is she a notorious suspect-beard, she's basically a hot girl version of Lena Dunham--get press for saying stupid/offensive/obnoxious thing, and then respond with a wide-eyed "why is everyone always picking on me?, you're just a hater" when she gets precisely the response she intended.

This pairing just makes no sense. She's too obvious to be a successful beard, she's too indiscreet to be a friend with benefits, she's too much of a walking thirst trap to be a serious relationship for someone recovering from a years long addiction and in the midst of what looks like an ugly divorce.

One thing that's interesting though is she seems to be rebranding herself online as some kind of activist. Her twitter feed is now filled with advocacy around anti-Asian hate crimes and other causes. And her bio is now "proud Asian-American woman," which every John fan knows is one of his most quoted punchlines. I'd love to know when exactly this pivot happened, because it just seems too convenient.

by Anonymousreply 293May 17, 2021 3:37 PM

[quote]This pairing just makes no sense.

Let me break it down for you. He's a man. She's easy, uncomplicated pussy and a distraction. She isn't his forever person. She is his right now person.

by Anonymousreply 294May 17, 2021 3:45 PM

When John Mulaney thinks of forever, he thinks 'DRUGS!'?

by Anonymousreply 295May 17, 2021 3:49 PM

R294, again, that makes sense if she were the kind of hookup you could trust to be discreet. But she's the polar opposite of that.

by Anonymousreply 296May 17, 2021 3:51 PM

For whatever reason, Mulaney wants everyone to know he's banging Olivia Munn. Revenge against his ex wife? Because he's wildly in love? Because he mistakenly thinks it counters any gay rumors out there? Who knows. The timing of the affair and the announcement make it clear he wants everyone to know, and she obviously wants everyone to know, that's just how she is.

by Anonymousreply 297May 17, 2021 3:57 PM

Mulaney wants discretion? Mulaney, who's already doing stand up about his rehab stint, including some cute namedropping about the intervention that led up to it?

by Anonymousreply 298May 17, 2021 4:23 PM

Yes, because that's him deciding what he wants to say about his own struggles. Do you think he can trust Olivia "my very famous ex is probably gay because he was bad in bed" Munn to not say embarrassing shit about him when this relationship goes south? Or even not to do embarrassing shit now for press when he's trying to stay low-key?

If he genuinely doesn't care, OK. But I'm curious to see the fallout from this, because I just don't see it going or ending well for him.

by Anonymousreply 299May 17, 2021 4:42 PM

Maybe he wants messy right now. He played by the rules for years and things still spiraled, maybe now he just wants to just tear some shit down, date a messy chick and just be a little wild. Plus, he entering the middle age years, maybe it's an early mid-life crisis.

by Anonymousreply 300May 17, 2021 4:47 PM

[Quote] Yes, because that's him deciding what he wants to say about his own struggles. Do you think he can trust Olivia "my very famous ex is probably gay because he was bad in bed" Munn to not say embarrassing shit about him when this relationship goes south? Or even not to do embarrassing shit now for press when he's trying to stay low-key?

What has given you the impression that he wants to stay lowkey? The man went to rehab and he's already dating someone (they were probably fucking before rehab...). The biggest drug he favors is probably celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 301May 17, 2021 4:59 PM

Who knew 2021 would give us a straight John Mulaney and Matt Gaetz? What is the world coming to when our favorite closet cases aren’t? At least we have Colton for the win and we can’t have that taken away from us, as much as we might want.

by Anonymousreply 302May 17, 2021 5:01 PM

R301, he's been radio silent on SM since leaving rehab. He's not showing up on camera anywhere, not giving interviews, not drawing attention to himself. His reentry to standup was a short series of small shows with very little advance notice and almost no promo besides word of mouth. It didn't seem as though he was looking to make a big splash.

Maybe he's about to rebrand as a TMZ regular, though. We shall see. I'm sure he'll look like he's having a great time when he shows up on Kim Kardashian's feed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303May 17, 2021 5:09 PM

The people who keep saying Anna is a psycho shrew about the breakup aren't realizing that she was on SNL with all his friends who probably knew he had Olivia Munn as a side piece already, and he was obviously on coke during the episode, then afterwards (if his story is true and not just a coke-fueled paranoid delusion) the Secret Service was after him for a bit for his Trump-Caesar joke. That boy is a HANDFUL and she put up with it, only to have him dump her for the thirstiest, tabloidiest nerd whore ever known to mankind.

That's gonna irritate a girl!

by Anonymousreply 304May 17, 2021 5:11 PM

So lowkey he had Chris Rock and Jon Stewart open for him

by Anonymousreply 305May 17, 2021 5:17 PM

So lowkey he announced his divorce the day he started his new tour.

by Anonymousreply 306May 17, 2021 5:18 PM

Oh, John Mulaney only did some SMALL shows straight out of rehab. And if the press decide to cover it, that has nothing to do with John Mulaney!

by Anonymousreply 307May 17, 2021 5:22 PM

I wasn’t aware Jon Stewart was still alive?

by Anonymousreply 308May 17, 2021 5:23 PM

^ Are you guys stupid or something? Low key is not the same as never working again. And no one knew about Chris Rock or Jon Stewart opening for him until after the fact. There aren't even any pics of them together at the shows. This isn't something he's hyping up. He didn't show up on any of his many friends' late night talk shows to promote it. And despite immediately selling out, he didn't add dates or announce any future shows.

And yeah, a few shows at City Winery is very small for someone who sells out multiple nights at RCMH. Tickets we announced about a week+ before. This was not any kind of big "I'm BACK" event.

by Anonymousreply 309May 17, 2021 5:30 PM

Doing it at the winery was his wink to irony right?

by Anonymousreply 310May 17, 2021 5:32 PM

[Quote] Low key is not the same as never working again.

Oh, yeah. People questioning Mulaney booking shows straight out of rehab is tantamount to saying shame on him for ever working again.

by Anonymousreply 311May 17, 2021 5:45 PM

Don't comedians work out material in small shows in quiet venues for weeks and months before they're ready to do a major tour? It helps them fine tune their set.

by Anonymousreply 312May 17, 2021 5:50 PM

R300 has the best explanation. Who's gonna hold him to his sobriety and expect something from him?

Not Olivia Munn.

by Anonymousreply 313May 17, 2021 5:53 PM

[quote]Who determined that he is gay?

Olivia Munn, for starters.

by Anonymousreply 314May 17, 2021 5:57 PM

[Quote] Just be a little wild

That's a great thought to have right out of rehab.

by Anonymousreply 315May 17, 2021 6:00 PM

[quote]Are you guys stupid or something?

We just disagree with you. Don't do this "if you disagree with me then you're stupid" stuff, it's childish.

by Anonymousreply 316May 17, 2021 6:02 PM

You guys are asking too much.

Where's John Mulvaney when it's time to take out the garbage?

And when it's time to do the dishes, where's Ray Bolger? I'll tell ya. Ray Bolger is lookin' out for Ray Bolger!

by Anonymousreply 317May 17, 2021 6:26 PM

Maybe he had signed a contract to do the Winery show long before he went into rehab and was obligated. This just occurred to me. Above I was critical of him for doing it.

by Anonymousreply 318May 17, 2021 6:41 PM

And the Winery would have forced him into honoring the contract?

by Anonymousreply 319May 17, 2021 6:42 PM

Anybody know what the prenup looked like? Are they legal documents that have to be registered and are open to the public?

by Anonymousreply 320May 17, 2021 6:45 PM

Years back quite a few married guys who had taken Wellbutrin were trying to get together a class action lawsuit because they had become sex addicts while on it. The kicker was they’d all went from straight and married to women to secretly going on Craigslist gay hookups. I think it just uncovered their underlying deeply repressed gayness because it removed a filter, since it’s chemically adjacent to Meth.

by Anonymousreply 321May 17, 2021 6:51 PM

R310 and others, I don't know if you know, but the City Winery is not really a winery. It's a chain of combination music/performance venues and "wineries," like brewpubs but with wine. I mean, god only knows where they get their grapes from, but I assume all the wine is dispensed from gas-tank-like aluminum vats in the back. Basically, it's like any other performance venue that serves alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 322May 18, 2021 12:10 AM

[quote]And the Winery would have forced him into honoring the contract?

It's not like they were bringing in piles of cash during the pandemic.

I'm sure he gave them their best infusion in over a year.

by Anonymousreply 323May 18, 2021 12:13 AM

Wonder if Mulaney admired Don Draper in Mad Men?

by Anonymousreply 324May 18, 2021 3:40 AM

Mulaney is more like the love child of Mister Rogers and Howdy Doody. He ain't go no mad men sexiness energy about him at all. He DOES mistreat his wife and fuck whores. Smokes and drinks and don't come home at all.

Nothing about his Winery appearance was lowkey. Every reviewer of note was tipped off and present. Only 150 seats were allowed in the venue. Mulaney's PR filled them with people who would write about him. He's a douche.

by Anonymousreply 325May 18, 2021 4:22 AM

He's one of the funniest comics working today. I just listened to his bits about being mistaken for Asian when he was a child and flying Delta Airlines.

by Anonymousreply 326May 18, 2021 4:31 AM

R326 has posted more than FIFTY times on this thread! And almost 200 times on the last one. Many of his posts are delusional, the rest are combative, harrassing to good men or hateful towards "the wife." What a sad pathetic fuck free old man he must be. Ancient RACIST gay bitch. Be gone. Shoo. Take the propfol and embrace its sudden sleep to your heart. Forever.

by Anonymousreply 327May 18, 2021 5:28 AM

Kudos to her for really making him look terrible. I'm here for this divorce.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328May 18, 2021 7:58 AM

That Page Six article at r328 explains where the DLer talking about strippers came from, someone on Reddit started that rumor, claiming to be a stripper who'd hooked up with Mulaney for a while.

by Anonymousreply 329May 18, 2021 10:20 AM

Have to laugh at the Page Six article not because of content, but because the fake insider on these threads said John went to rehab for emotional issues brought on by his terrible wife, but it turns out the wife went to rehab for emotional issues because of her terrible husband!

by Anonymousreply 330May 18, 2021 10:22 AM

Boo fucking hoo Anna Marie or Annamarie, however it’s fucking spell it, you claiming rehab now and trying steal some of John’s limelight after the fact is pathetic. And quit having your PR firm insert about your stupid little costume Masters from NYU into every article, no one fucking cares and they are not going to give you a job bitch. You have been and prove yourself to be the worst little harpy, harrigan of the twenty first century and practically drive me to drink just reading about you. Between have to spend five minutes in a room with you or Hilaria Baldwin, I would choose Hilaria, at least the accent would make me laugh before wanting to slit my wrist. Do yourself a favor and go away.

by Anonymousreply 331May 18, 2021 12:11 PM

I think the biggest bombshell from that Page Six link is that AJ Benza is still around.

by Anonymousreply 332May 18, 2021 12:22 PM

It was a two-way street r330. And she's gearing up for a helluva settlement. This is strike one.

by Anonymousreply 333May 18, 2021 2:44 PM

I feel bad for Annamarie, but also have to roll my eyes at some 38-year-old STILL having an eating disorder.

It doesn’t do much to dispel the stereotype of millennials having arrested development.

by Anonymousreply 334May 18, 2021 2:52 PM

That’s what happens when you don’t have a family or a job... lots of time to sit around thinking about how you aren’t going to eat.

She sounds as nutty as John, and that’s saying something. He sounds like a deranged bitch.

by Anonymousreply 335May 18, 2021 2:55 PM

Comics are almost always miserable people. They're not happy IRL.

by Anonymousreply 336May 18, 2021 2:57 PM

He's had alcohol issues since his teens, by his own admission. She knew the deal when she hitched her wagon to him.

by Anonymousreply 337May 18, 2021 2:58 PM

[quote]have to roll my eyes at some 38-year-old STILL having an eating disorder

Why? It's not age dependent. Who told you only teenagers have eating disorders?

by Anonymousreply 338May 18, 2021 3:02 PM

I'm rolling my eyes at r334 who thinks only teenagers have eating disorders. Doesn't do much to dispel the idea that people who bitch about "millennials" are out-of-touch boomers

by Anonymousreply 339May 18, 2021 5:02 PM

My 80 year old mother has an eating disorder as well as other life long mental health issues.

by Anonymousreply 340May 18, 2021 5:25 PM

Now that I know about eating disorders, I'm fairly sure my mother was anorexic. She lived on coffee, cigarettes, and a small dinner with salad. She'd be in her 90s if she were still alive.

by Anonymousreply 341May 18, 2021 5:35 PM

I know so many people with definite eating disorders well into their 80s. A complete obsession with their own and everyone else's weight and calorie intake.

by Anonymousreply 342May 18, 2021 5:44 PM

Karen Von Blixen basically lived on air the last decades of her life, and it was a long one.

by Anonymousreply 343May 18, 2021 5:47 PM

If Mulaney is as mean as they say, the wife may have always sought out partners like him.

by Anonymousreply 344May 18, 2021 6:36 PM

He sure sounds like a royal prick and wife sounds like a sad basket case.

by Anonymousreply 345May 18, 2021 6:41 PM

Vera Ellen had an eating disorder throughout her adult life. You see in the Mandy number in White Christmas how painfully thin she is. In On the Town her legs look great.

by Anonymousreply 346May 18, 2021 6:57 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347May 18, 2021 7:10 PM

R347 DM comment section melts my brain. It's a combo of Little Britainers and flyover white trash fraus.

by Anonymousreply 348May 18, 2021 7:14 PM

Well, it’s stupid they didn’t just go to the same rehab and get the couples rate and save money, but I’m sure bitch Annamarie wanted her own more expensive rehab and in fancy smancy Connecticut, where she could hang out with all the rich teen girls and trophy wives from Greenwich and pretend she was one of them.

by Anonymousreply 349May 18, 2021 7:16 PM

Whereas John wanted a rehab near Skid Row.

by Anonymousreply 350May 18, 2021 7:26 PM

Of course it was Silver Hill. And Mulaney is sexless. Which usually means they're into some dark and twisted shit

by Anonymousreply 351May 18, 2021 7:29 PM

R349 I'm guessing Anna Marie has a pill problem like all wealthy Manhattan wives. That specific center is know for testing pill poppers. John is probably into some kinky shit given that's he's with Munn. Sex addiction and pill addictions aren't as glamorous as coke and anorexia which is probably why we only hear about the latter.

by Anonymousreply 352May 18, 2021 7:44 PM

Coke and Anorexia: The John and Mrs. Mulaney Story, brought you by Ryan Murphy, coming this fall on Netflix!

by Anonymousreply 353May 18, 2021 7:48 PM

[Quote] pill addictions aren't as glamorous

I'll stop you right there, doll.

by Anonymousreply 354May 18, 2021 7:57 PM

It must have taken a lot to project a persona so different from what now is coming out as the reality. His whole “I’m so harmless” routine looks pretty ridiculous now, and meanwhile she’s self destructing. I hope she has a strong support system. I don’t wish him any Ill at all, but it seems like he was happy to use/ profit off her and their relationship in his act and social media while being very different in private. That level of cognitive dissonance can mess you up.

by Anonymousreply 355May 18, 2021 7:59 PM

R328 He’s such a pig.

by Anonymousreply 356May 18, 2021 8:00 PM

More City Winery shows added. Must be all sold by now though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357May 18, 2021 8:03 PM

Are we eventually going to find out that John was worse then Hunter Biden?

by Anonymousreply 358May 18, 2021 8:06 PM

[Quote] More City Winery shows added.

City Winery is taking advantage of John! Poor John!

by Anonymousreply 359May 18, 2021 8:07 PM

Worse than Hitler R358

by Anonymousreply 360May 18, 2021 8:17 PM

[quote]He's such a pig

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361May 18, 2021 8:28 PM

R10, I recently read "The Last Laugh: The World of Stand-Up Comics," in which it is made explicit that strippers and sex with same are par for the comedians' course.

by Anonymousreply 362May 18, 2021 9:10 PM

Wasn't Olivia Munn related to some other gay stuff?

by Anonymousreply 363May 18, 2021 9:24 PM

Shut your damn mouth r363!!

by Anonymousreply 364May 18, 2021 9:49 PM

No one said eating disorders don’t exist in older people. But older people who have them also tend to have arrested development. In fact it’s part of the pathology of eating disorders.

Reading comprehension, idiots.

by Anonymousreply 365May 18, 2021 10:09 PM

How about writing with clarity you uneducated lout.

by Anonymousreply 366May 18, 2021 10:39 PM

I don't think this road is going to be that long.

by Anonymousreply 367May 18, 2021 11:17 PM

Funny how "arrested development" gets thrown at the wife but not party boy John...

by Anonymousreply 368May 18, 2021 11:18 PM

Actually I did post that John is showing very arrested development by dating a “bad girl” as he approaches 40. A few other posters made similar comments.

You sound like you are looking for something to bitch about.

by Anonymousreply 369May 18, 2021 11:31 PM

I bet with Anna Marie’s textile background she was the best basket weaver at rehab!

by Anonymousreply 370May 18, 2021 11:31 PM

Anne Marie is 35 not 38

by Anonymousreply 371May 19, 2021 12:12 AM

[quote]You sound like you are looking for something to bitch about.

Says the person who practically dislocated his shoulder in a reach to link eating disorders to millennials.

by Anonymousreply 372May 19, 2021 12:59 AM

[quote]Are we eventually going to find out that John was worse then Hunter Biden?

Did Rudy Giuliani also steal John's laptop?

by Anonymousreply 373May 19, 2021 1:04 AM

All famous people wear masks. He is the latest example. Nice boy so in love with his bossy wife. Yeah, sure.

by Anonymousreply 374May 20, 2021 3:49 AM

I fucked John Mulaney in his ASS all summer off the coast of Nantucket.

by Anonymousreply 375May 28, 2021 12:20 AM

P-town would have been more appropriate and interesting.

by Anonymousreply 376May 28, 2021 12:28 AM

He didn't lose interest in getting fucked by me, my dude. It was a great summer. Off the coast in his ASS.

by Anonymousreply 377May 28, 2021 12:35 AM

[quote]I fucked John Mulaney in his ASS all summer off the coast of Nantucket.

Off the coast of Nantucket? Were you both wearing life jackets while bobbing around in the Atlantic?

by Anonymousreply 378May 28, 2021 1:58 AM

Did I say his head was above water R378? One whole summer in his ASS I fucked John Mulaney off the coast.

by Anonymousreply 379May 28, 2021 2:11 AM

r379 = ancient white fags troll.

by Anonymousreply 380May 28, 2021 2:44 AM

Huh? John Mulaney is not ancient R380. He's in his late forties. He just looks older. So white.

by Anonymousreply 381May 28, 2021 2:58 AM

R381 Mulaney is 38, troll

by Anonymousreply 382May 28, 2021 3:00 AM

The "ancient white fags" troll is really something else. If we had a poster who shit on threads calling people "ancient n----- fags" Muriel would ban him in an instant.

by Anonymousreply 383May 28, 2021 3:02 AM

The "in his ASS" troll used to post on the Colton threads way back when. He's dedicated to his shtick, I'll give him that.

by Anonymousreply 384May 28, 2021 3:04 AM

[quotes] P-town would have been more appropriate and interesting.

If one prefers ghettos.

by Anonymousreply 385May 28, 2021 3:19 AM

[quote] Huh? John Mulaney is not ancient [R380]. He's in his late forties. He just looks older. So white.

Which John Mulaney are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 386May 28, 2021 4:58 AM

John Mulaney and Colton Haynes spent last weekend off the coast of Nantucket. Clam digging and making sand castles. Nothing in the ASS.

by Anonymousreply 387May 28, 2021 5:17 AM

It was official, John Mulaney from the Sack Lunch Bunch had gone from nun to Munn. Meanwhile, across town, Samantha was having some sack for lunch.....

by Anonymousreply 388May 28, 2021 5:37 AM

Cross posting from the sad lampshade lady thread: Has anyone else heard the word around twitter that Olivia Munn is knocked up with Mulaney's child, and that's why this relationship seems to be lasting longer than expected.

by Anonymousreply 389June 9, 2021 8:49 PM

John Mulaney is from money?

by Anonymousreply 390June 9, 2021 8:50 PM

Munn is dropping him the second Armie emerges from rehab anyways.

by Anonymousreply 391June 9, 2021 8:51 PM

Yes R390

by Anonymousreply 392June 9, 2021 11:49 PM

If Munn was pregnant by him that would be messed up, the poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 393June 10, 2021 2:50 AM

Why would it be messed up?

by Anonymousreply 394June 10, 2021 2:55 AM

He would mess up her insides with his drug paraphernalia R394! Olivia Munn had a vasectomy years ago anyway. She dates a lot.

by Anonymousreply 395June 10, 2021 3:00 AM

Munn is a bio-man, R395??

by Anonymousreply 396June 10, 2021 3:04 AM

r394 because Mulaney and Munn both seem to be screwed up people

by Anonymousreply 397June 10, 2021 3:10 AM

What's screwed up about Munn?

by Anonymousreply 398June 10, 2021 3:23 AM

She is a professional beard, also is willing to ho herself out for parts. I saw some of the leaks of pics she sent to a boyfriend and she seems desperate. But then again most of Hollywood is fucked in the head and they procreate.

by Anonymousreply 399June 10, 2021 3:28 AM

Sexy pics to Chris Pine? You wish you could be so desperate.

by Anonymousreply 400June 10, 2021 3:41 AM

r400 but when it's not reciprocated and then leaked it's not so good

by Anonymousreply 401June 10, 2021 3:47 AM

Nude pics are always good for an actress.

by Anonymousreply 402June 10, 2021 3:49 AM

I fucked Chris Pine one whole summer off the coast of his modest bungalow in his ASS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403June 10, 2021 3:52 AM

Chris Pine is either gay or bi with a preference for men.

by Anonymousreply 404June 10, 2021 3:54 AM

a preference for Jack Daniels.

by Anonymousreply 405June 10, 2021 3:57 AM

According to a CDAN blind gossip item (I know, I know), Chris Pine bought that property at R403 for his boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 406June 10, 2021 5:08 AM

I am that boyfriend. Shhh.

by Anonymousreply 407June 10, 2021 5:11 AM

r402 not for Jennifer Lawrence

by Anonymousreply 408June 10, 2021 5:41 AM

[quote] Munn is a bio-man, [R395]??

If that were the case she’d still be together with Rodgers in Green Bay.

I’m guessing Munn must have really fixated on Mulaney as the one who got away. There’s no way he could afford her in her professional capacity after spending tons of cash on blow.

by Anonymousreply 409June 10, 2021 1:34 PM

Surely Munn would wait to get knocked up by a bigger celebrity with real money. She's had a couple of high-profile boyfriends and doesn't need to settle with Mulaney, at least not yet.

by Anonymousreply 410June 10, 2021 1:38 PM

[quote]Surely Munn would wait to get knocked up by a bigger celebrity with real money. She's had a couple of high-profile boyfriends and doesn't need to settle with Mulaney, at least not yet.

I would give her the same advice. I "dated" Cristiano Ronaldo, am Bradley Cooper's "baby mom" and am now "seeing" Kanye.

by Anonymousreply 411June 10, 2021 5:05 PM

[Quote] Surely Munn would wait to get knocked up by a bigger celebrity with real money

If Mulaney is from money and he is not long for this world...

by Anonymousreply 412June 10, 2021 8:46 PM

His parents were lawyers. With four kids. Lace Curtain minivan driving upper middle class, not gold digging, pull the goalie, pay-day baby money.

(Per his stand up and probably the PA rehab rather than somewhere nice.)

by Anonymousreply 413June 11, 2021 1:01 AM

So Munn isn't as calculating as some would suggest?

by Anonymousreply 414June 11, 2021 1:03 AM

"Lace curtain?"

by Anonymousreply 415June 11, 2021 1:04 AM

R415, you new around these parts? Try urban dictionary.

by Anonymousreply 416June 11, 2021 1:09 AM

I don't know anybody under 112 who uses "lace curtain." That is such an archaic expression. We're all just "white people" now.

by Anonymousreply 417June 11, 2021 1:19 AM

I don't want to prolong a bad discussion, but I only ever heard the expression "lace curtain" once, on an old Law & Order episode, when I was in college. Sam Waterston was doing the final fade out moment - the case had been about a Kennedy like family member who raped someone. He bitterly gave an example of what the difference between lace curtain Irish was from ....the rest of them, I guess. It was descriptive and well done. I still use what he said sometimes, in general conversation. I looked it up!

Law & Order reruns got me through The Royal Conservatory! Who's gonna help John Mulaney though? He's kind of hipster rube in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 418June 11, 2021 1:28 AM

Maybe Mulaney is straight.

I know..."bless my heart."

by Anonymousreply 419June 11, 2021 2:12 AM

I am 115 in gay years (53). Lace Curtain indeed is new to me. Perhaps because I am a left-coaster? Is this a right-coast thing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420June 11, 2021 2:25 AM

Mulaney is one of those gay men who has convinced himself he “likes” to fuck anorexic women who look like 14-year-old boys.

by Anonymousreply 421June 11, 2021 3:05 AM

That resonates r421 in a way. My best gay-ish friend pulls this shit. It never lasts. That said, Mulaney seems asexual to me in the bigger picture. Which, fine...I think asexuality might be the new taboo.

YAH GATTA PICK EM AND WICKED FUCK EM UNTIL THEIR EYES POP OUTTA THEIR HEADS!

See, that seems to be more acceptable than something like.."Eh, nah, just into my dog and my drugs. I'm good."

by Anonymousreply 422June 11, 2021 3:19 AM

[quote]John Mulaney divorces wife, begins long twisting road to coming out as a gay man

I'm sure Mulaney knows a lot of shortcuts

by Anonymousreply 423June 11, 2021 3:29 AM

R420 "lace curtain Irish" is a really old phrase, I'm about your age and I haven't heard the term in years, the last time I heard it was in The Departed and I remember having to think about it for a second to remember what it meant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424June 11, 2021 8:07 AM

R353, ..."Mrs. Mulaney will be portrayed by one of the following, TBD: Amal Clooney; Kate Middleton Cambridge; Hilaria Baldwin; Nancy Shevell McCartney; or Emma Heming Willis.

by Anonymousreply 425June 11, 2021 1:30 PM

R420, Hardly! (Did you read your post? Do you know where New England is?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426June 11, 2021 1:34 PM

Who cares about the frigging curtains, he’s carrying on the long tradition of Irish being complete drunks, that’s all that really counts here.

by Anonymousreply 427June 11, 2021 1:42 PM

Thread reader?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428June 14, 2021 3:30 PM

To be more clear what Sam Waterston said was "You know the difference between lace curtain and shanty Irish? Lace curtain Irish families move the dishes before they piss in the sink."

Well yes he did say that. About the Kennedys.

by Anonymousreply 429June 17, 2021 3:45 AM

Any updates at all about he and Munn? Weird how the tabloids had this exclusive but nothing much has seemed to have come from it. She's not one to be private.

by Anonymousreply 430June 17, 2021 3:53 AM

The Irish as "other" is absolutely archaic.

by Anonymousreply 431June 17, 2021 4:09 AM

The actor made that comment about pissing in a sink?

by Anonymousreply 432June 17, 2021 4:39 AM

Yes R432. Sam Waterston said it in character on Law & Order. That's why I remember it. It was a great episode and quite the closing line. Bitter.

by Anonymousreply 433June 17, 2021 5:00 AM

I'm surprised they got away with such a line. They wouldn't if it was race related.

by Anonymousreply 434June 17, 2021 5:04 AM

I remember it because it was a bit fucking edgy. But keep in mind these Law & Order reruns are at least 20 years old. This one was about a powerful Kennedy type debauched behavior and the rape and murder of a young girl. Jane Alexander played the Matriarch. And they played dirty against the victim. I remember it well. Maybe they won't rerun that particular episode now, which would be a shame. The OG Law & Orders were the bomb. And they had lots of "inappropriate" representation of certain black people, poor people, trans people, hookers and hispanics too. Equal opportunity about life on the streets of NYC. AKA, the truth. The cops attitudes were not sensitive to say the least. Also the truth.

They move the dishes before they piss in the sink. Fantastic line.

by Anonymousreply 435June 17, 2021 5:15 AM

I've heard Lace Curtain Irish before. It's not a common phrase but I'm familiar with it. A simple google search shows that the term was being used in 1988.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436June 17, 2021 5:19 AM

Lord jesus fucking christ there is always some pedantic old muthafukka on DL. We already know the phrase is in use R436. It's not arcane. It's the way it was used that made it deadly.

It was a perfectly valid distinction. But no longer acceptable as in "ghetto." But I bet you use that word don't you R436?

by Anonymousreply 437June 17, 2021 5:36 AM

You're welcome. The line in question is not in this clip - but this is the first part of the very first L&O crossover episode. You get the drift. Jack and Abby. The best team ever. Mariska is here too. Jane Alexander is the Kennedy matriarch. The story was plucked from the headlines.

I miss college. These were reruns for me, even then. Law & Order once was a fantastic show.

Lace curtain Irish move the dishes before they piss in the sink.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438June 17, 2021 5:58 AM

If you're a man, you've pissed in a sink.

by Anonymousreply 439June 17, 2021 1:29 PM

I do not see how the pissing in the sink line is so clever or funny. Am I missing something?

by Anonymousreply 440June 17, 2021 2:23 PM

It's not clever or funny. It's offensive, which amuses some people.

by Anonymousreply 441June 17, 2021 3:06 PM

No more postings from the hag of forlorn IG stories of her despair?

by Anonymousreply 442June 17, 2021 9:27 PM

R442 She's the human etsy shoppe of doom

by Anonymousreply 443June 17, 2021 9:28 PM

But, she must get a little fun getting drunk and dancing around with a Victorian lampshade on her head of her own making right?

by Anonymousreply 444June 17, 2021 9:54 PM

Has Petunia commented yet? Does she now refer to herself as Petunia Tendler or Petunia Mullaney?

by Anonymousreply 445June 17, 2021 10:41 PM

I don’t think that dog’s living anymore.

by Anonymousreply 446June 17, 2021 10:46 PM

How are there no pap pics of them? Olivia used to call them on herself

by Anonymousreply 447June 18, 2021 12:16 AM

I’m bored and want more dirt on these assholes.

by Anonymousreply 448June 18, 2021 1:17 AM

So many people on this site are illiterate. The pissing in the sink line is not meant to be funny. it's scathing.

by Anonymousreply 449June 18, 2021 1:25 AM

Only olds would know what "lace curtain Irish" meant in this day and age. It's such a dinosaur expression.

by Anonymousreply 450June 18, 2021 1:40 AM

Does “lace curtain Irish” have to do with having an intact foreskin?

by Anonymousreply 451June 18, 2021 1:43 AM

AMT and JM are two very rich people who tried to pull off the were so cute and fun and relatable and funny when they are just trust fund kids with addiction eating disorders and daddy issues like everyone else who had stuff handed to them

it’s surprisingly a stressful life. all the rich kids i know who are now rich adults are way more miserable than my middle class friends. Now my friends who were born low or middle class and became rich through their own merit and scholarship are usually fine -happy but stressed.

by Anonymousreply 452June 18, 2021 1:51 AM

Mulaney isn't that rich.

by Anonymousreply 453June 18, 2021 1:53 AM

Margot Channing, your first name is spelled without the "t."

by Anonymousreply 454June 18, 2021 1:54 AM

R454 i’m well aware that my name is misspelled who are you The Criterion Collection?

by Anonymousreply 455June 18, 2021 1:58 AM

Why don't you spell your name correctly, Margo?

by Anonymousreply 456June 18, 2021 2:03 AM

Because Kelly beat me into dropping the t.

by Anonymousreply 457June 18, 2021 6:40 AM

Wow. I did not think that "lace curtain" would be the most triggering thing I've written on Datalounge.

I'm... sorry? You're all very good and valuable. Especially if you have dark hair and light eyes.

by Anonymousreply 458June 18, 2021 11:24 AM

R446 why do you think Petunia’s dead?

by Anonymousreply 459June 18, 2021 12:29 PM

As explained so succinctly once by Sam Waterston's character in "Law & Order" as he pursued Jane Alexander's matriarch of an Kennedy-like American-Irish family,

[quote]The difference between lace curtain Irish & shanty Irish? Lace curtain Irish move the dishes before they piss in the kitchen sink.

by Anonymousreply 460June 18, 2021 12:52 PM

I know the subject had been covered already, but some of the quotes were off so I watched the episode's scene where the line played.

I remember being shocked when I heard it when the episode first played. Mainly because it was so cutting and they let the word "piss" in.

by Anonymousreply 461June 18, 2021 12:55 PM

OP this guy has zero gay rumors

by Anonymousreply 462June 18, 2021 1:00 PM

R462 he talks about the gay rumors in several of his routines, for crying out loud.

by Anonymousreply 463June 18, 2021 1:02 PM

R462 - I'm sure this was posted upthread (maybe more than once), but this is for you . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464June 18, 2021 1:07 PM

The whole thing went quiet really quickly and Munn and Mulaney aren't even in the same state, she's in LA and he's in NYC. Was this some kind of weird publicity stunt?

by Anonymousreply 465June 18, 2021 1:08 PM

I knew John Mulaney at Georgetown. We had a friend in common, but we weren't friends and showed up at a few of the same parties. He was a typical college guy. Drank too much, drugged too much. And like all Irish drunk guys (no offense) he would piss the bed or piss in the closet or piss in the corner of the room. I don't know what it is, but it is a thing.

by Anonymousreply 466June 18, 2021 1:15 PM

r466. Yikes.. Is Hollywood really big enough for TWO Andy Dicks?

by Anonymousreply 467June 18, 2021 1:41 PM

Munn and Mulaney have probably split because of the media attention. Minka Kelly and Jesse Williams parted ways in similarly quick fashion. These people care about their careers above everything, even personal relationships.

by Anonymousreply 468June 18, 2021 3:48 PM

R468 I'm pretty sure they were the ones who publicized their relationship in the first place by putting out a statement that they met in church etc. So it seems media attention was the goal.

by Anonymousreply 469June 18, 2021 4:02 PM

So... who's this Munn character seeing now?

by Anonymousreply 470June 18, 2021 4:08 PM

Someone who can get her favorable press?

by Anonymousreply 471June 18, 2021 4:12 PM

She seems like the type you'd only have sex with if you WERE into booze/blow. Seems strange to be fresh out of rehab and into ... that?

And I thought it was supposed to be 'lace curtain motherfucker'. That's what Marky Mark said!

by Anonymousreply 472June 18, 2021 5:22 PM

John Mulaney seems the type you would only have sex with if you were paid. $$$

by Anonymousreply 473June 18, 2021 5:29 PM

Could it be that when it comes to Munn, Mulaney realized he wanted none?

by Anonymousreply 474June 18, 2021 7:49 PM

That pissing in the sink line makes zero sense. What is so "Irish" about it? Why is it so "cutting"?

by Anonymousreply 475June 19, 2021 1:29 AM

Did your fraternity have a no Irish rule or something R475?

by Anonymousreply 476June 19, 2021 2:31 AM

[Quote] That pissing in the sink line makes zero sense. What is so "Irish" about it? Why is it so "cutting"?

It plays into the stereotype that the Irish have no class, are animalistic etc.

by Anonymousreply 477June 19, 2021 6:21 AM

R475, the joke essentially means that all Irish are grotesque, slovenly people who urinate in their own kitchen sinks where they fix food and wash dishes, and it's not just the poor low-class shanty Irish, but even the refined lace-curtain Irish do it too, because the Irish are inherently classless as a race.

I have to admit I don't get why so many people can't understand the joke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478June 19, 2021 12:11 PM

[Quote] I have to admit I don't get why so many people can't understand the joke.

It's probably generational. Anti-Irish sentiment has rather died off, unlike much of DL.

by Anonymousreply 479June 19, 2021 1:55 PM

[Quote] She seems like the type you'd only have sex with if you WERE into booze/blow. Seems strange to be fresh out of rehab and into ... that?

You couldn't be more homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 480June 19, 2021 1:56 PM

[quote]It plays into the stereotype that the Irish have no class, are animalistic etc.

Don't forget "alcoholic."

by Anonymousreply 481June 19, 2021 2:02 PM

ITts funny that so many remember that line, I do, too. I'm part Irish and it was the first time I realized there is/was such a thing as anti-Irish sentiment.

by Anonymousreply 482June 19, 2021 3:37 PM

Have they admitted their separation killed the dog yet?

by Anonymousreply 483June 19, 2021 3:43 PM

[quote]I'm part Irish

Let me guess, the sober part.

by Anonymousreply 484June 19, 2021 3:46 PM

[quote]It's probably generational. Anti-Irish sentiment has rather died off, unlike much of DL.

I never cease to be amazed at how some DLers are so out of touch with things and live decades in the past. "Lace Curtain Irish" and the Irish as "other" is so archaic you'd think all of those people would be long-dead by now. Even the Law and Order episode referenced here is like 30 years old now. The Irish in modern America are under the "white people" umbrella, and have been for decades.

by Anonymousreply 485June 19, 2021 5:30 PM

Can we get back to mocking real people and be done quibbling over outdated Irish slurs?

by Anonymousreply 486June 19, 2021 6:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487June 19, 2021 6:20 PM

[quote]Yikes.. Is Hollywood really big enough for TWO Andy Dicks?

If it means Pete Davidson hanging himself with a bedsheet after a best buds lost weekend, I’ll allow it.

by Anonymousreply 488June 19, 2021 6:59 PM

They need to rework The Last Five Years for these two, that big number can be a Shayna Maidel sung by John.

by Anonymousreply 489June 19, 2021 7:11 PM

That pissing in the sink line is not interesting at all. Some people are easily impressed.

by Anonymousreply 490June 19, 2021 11:59 PM

It's not so much a case of "impressed" as "prejudice reaffirmed."

by Anonymousreply 491June 20, 2021 12:53 AM

I learned about lace curtain Irish from a Dominick Dunne book

by Anonymousreply 492June 20, 2021 4:02 AM

R490, not interesting? It's derailed the entire thread!

by Anonymousreply 493June 20, 2021 7:38 PM

Why does Mulaney look like a fetus?

by Anonymousreply 494June 20, 2021 11:03 PM

Lace Curtain or back Shanty - Mulaney has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Face. That's exactly what it is R494. Poor guy, it explains a lot.

by Anonymousreply 495June 20, 2021 11:12 PM

So Ma’s a drinker?

by Anonymousreply 496June 20, 2021 11:14 PM

He's a pretty classic example of FAS. Exhibit A. Perfectly ordinary photo of Mulaney.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497June 20, 2021 11:23 PM

Duke University illustration of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder facial characteristics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498June 20, 2021 11:25 PM

[quote] I learned about lace curtain Irish from a Dominick Dunne book

I learned about it from an episode of Law and Order. It must have been 20 years ago. One character was talking about pissing in a sink or something.

by Anonymousreply 499June 21, 2021 1:06 AM

My granny told me about the prosecutor on Law & Order talking about the Kennedys not moving the dishes before they peed in the sink!

by Anonymousreply 500June 21, 2021 1:14 AM

Whoa he does have FAS face. Can you have FAS and not be retarded?

by Anonymousreply 501June 21, 2021 1:14 AM

Please do t say the R word. It wounds. It’s literal violence. Do better!

by Anonymousreply 502June 21, 2021 1:27 AM

No he doesn't have FAS face. His philitrum isn't smooth and his upper lip isn't especially thin. You can't judge by when a person is smiling, you have to look at his resting face. And the features would be the same throughout his lifetime, whereas lips tend to thin as we get older.

This is almost as dumb as the lace curtain and pissing in the sink derailments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503June 21, 2021 1:27 AM

He does have FAS face and it's clear to anyone who looks into it. He has next to no philitrum and no upper lip. Besides the wide set eyes, short snubby nose, downturned eye corners and completely flat mid face, what more do you want? He's a fucking deformed looking guy and that's always been obvious. But the type and cause of his deformity seem more clear now. It's not his fault, but might explain some of his limitations and weaknesses. Never mind that he talked about FAS in one of his stand-ups. He knows what's up. Nobody but a strange subset of gay men find John Mulaney attractive. He's not a goodlooking guy. And he's got a weird body with wide hips, shapeless legs and narrow shoulders. Not any woman's idea of great breeding material. Grow up R503. Your fangurling and stupidity are the worst parts of this thread. Everyone else understands the rest.

by Anonymousreply 504June 21, 2021 1:37 AM

Nick Kroll looks even more hideous than usual in r503's pic. JFC what a troll.

by Anonymousreply 505June 21, 2021 1:42 AM

[quote]He has next to no philitrum and no upper lip.

Sure, except when you actually look at him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506June 21, 2021 1:44 AM

I don't care if John Mulaney has FASface. He's fucking adorable, and one of the only standup comedians I've ever been able to sit and listen to.

by Anonymousreply 507June 21, 2021 1:45 AM

Anyway can you have FAS and not be intellectually challenged? Cause he’s got the look, but is witty and intelligent.

And a drunk stripper slapper.

by Anonymousreply 508June 21, 2021 2:07 AM

Wait, he slaps drunk strippers? To get them to sober up and dance better?

by Anonymousreply 509June 21, 2021 2:10 AM

[quote] The Irish in modern America are under the "white people" umbrella, and have been for decades.

You don't know many WASPs I take it?

by Anonymousreply 510June 21, 2021 2:13 AM

WASPs aren't really a thing anymore, except for the older generation. White Americans are so homogenous now, all the old ethnic divisions are not nearly as strong as they used to be.

It is ridiculous to imagine a twenty/thirty/forty/fiftysomething person of Anglo-Saxon Protestant background fretting about whether someone is Irish or Catholic and not being "their kind" in 2021.

by Anonymousreply 511June 21, 2021 2:25 AM

He’s the drunk, the strippers are on junk.

by Anonymousreply 512June 21, 2021 2:33 AM

I think Catholic vs Protestant is still a thing. I have family members who were very upset when their kids married Catholics. (We are WASP.)

It isn’t really the religion— it’s the pretty big cultural differences. Catholic culture— if you are really raised in it— is a pretty different mindset from WASP culture.

My aunts didn’t want their daughters marrying shiftless mama’s boys.

by Anonymousreply 513June 21, 2021 2:49 AM

I don't know anyone younger than the Boomer generation who are religious. And even among the Boomers I know there aren't many who are religious. All of the white ethnic groups in the US are pretty much assimilated into American culture and everybody is 100% American these days. Some of the posters on here act like it's still the 1940s or something, to listen to them go on about Catholics and Protestants, Irish, Italians etc. That kind of thing is completely foreign to my own experience.

by Anonymousreply 514June 21, 2021 2:58 AM

Mulaney has leprechaun face.

by Anonymousreply 515June 21, 2021 3:33 AM

Jennifer Aniston better watch out!

by Anonymousreply 516June 21, 2021 3:42 AM

Is the stripper slapping going to be a part of his future standup routine, I’d like to see that?

by Anonymousreply 517June 21, 2021 6:18 AM

Nick Kroll married an Asian woman?

by Anonymousreply 518June 21, 2021 1:29 PM

Nick and John just need to be a couple, they complete each other and had each other at “Hello.”

by Anonymousreply 519June 21, 2021 1:44 PM

Can we PLEASE stop talking about pissing in the sink?!?!

by Anonymousreply 520June 21, 2021 2:09 PM

R508 Yes, you can. FAS is a super power.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521June 23, 2021 2:34 PM

Mulaney and Beard Munn look so phony. Munn's wardrobe looks like it's from the 90s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522June 26, 2021 11:21 PM

I guess he's a staged pap shot guy now. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 523June 27, 2021 12:27 AM

Why is it gross? This is a gossip site.

by Anonymousreply 524June 27, 2021 12:28 AM

It's gross that he's that kind of guy now.

by Anonymousreply 525June 27, 2021 12:29 AM

It should facilitate a greater amount of shit talking about him. You should be happy.

by Anonymousreply 526June 27, 2021 12:31 AM

I never thought Mulaney would be this kind of fame whorish, staged pap shots kind of celebrity. It's disheartening.

by Anonymousreply 527June 27, 2021 12:32 AM

It's disheartening that you'd admire a comedian in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 528June 27, 2021 12:34 AM

r528 you just don't get it. He was a cool, funny guy and seemed to have no bullshit about him. Sad to see he's just another whore.

by Anonymousreply 529June 27, 2021 12:35 AM

No, you don't get it. All comedians are full of dark habits.

by Anonymousreply 530June 27, 2021 12:37 AM

r530 it's not about his habits, is his turning into a famewhore doing the pap stroll shit. He seemed to be too grounded for that.

by Anonymousreply 531June 27, 2021 12:38 AM

R530 Like nuns?

by Anonymousreply 532June 27, 2021 12:41 AM

Pat strolls are a habit.

by Anonymousreply 533June 27, 2021 12:42 AM

*Pap

by Anonymousreply 534June 27, 2021 12:42 AM

*Pimp

by Anonymousreply 535June 27, 2021 12:46 AM

This should induce more psycho Instagram posts by the wife.

by Anonymousreply 536June 27, 2021 12:57 AM

Damn, Joel McCrea. Tall, broad-shouldered. Wonder if he had a big dick.

by Anonymousreply 537June 27, 2021 2:30 AM

His face looks fatter

by Anonymousreply 538June 27, 2021 4:36 AM

Dat ass fat too?

by Anonymousreply 539June 27, 2021 2:13 PM

Dat ass was always fat.

by Anonymousreply 540June 27, 2021 11:44 PM

R522 Absolutely disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 541June 28, 2021 2:52 AM

Newly sober always means weight gain. So far so good for FAS face John. Olivia is so generically pretty for a woman of pretty exotic heritage. I think that's part of her appeal. And she's a great fuck. John can hard again now! Not big or thick. Just hard like a pencil.

by Anonymousreply 542June 28, 2021 2:57 AM

His wife does lack sex appeal.

by Anonymousreply 543June 28, 2021 3:03 AM

Whereas John is oh so handsome and sexy.

by Anonymousreply 544June 28, 2021 3:12 AM

Olivia is that dirty gurl John would have fucked in high school if he hadn’t been cloistered in some Jusiuit prep school,

Christ, he has such a case of arrested development,

CATCH UP, JOHN! YOU ARE 40, NOT 14!

by Anonymousreply 545June 28, 2021 5:58 AM

r545 sounds she's 14.

by Anonymousreply 546June 28, 2021 4:45 PM

Are you suggesting straight men grow out of wanting to fuck women like Olivia Munn?

by Anonymousreply 547June 28, 2021 4:47 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548July 13, 2021 12:03 PM

Holy shit he looks awful in those pics. I saw him last month at City Winery and while he was definitely a little puffy he still looked good.

by Anonymousreply 549July 13, 2021 2:37 PM

Coffee, cigs, food and sex to fill the cravings.

by Anonymousreply 550July 13, 2021 3:02 PM

John's dark brunette hair swept casually across his forehead

John went public with his new girlfriend Olivia Munn, who he reportedly met at church, sources told People.

GURRLLL heeheehee

by Anonymousreply 551July 13, 2021 3:09 PM

Where is the BOOZEBAG! troll when we need them?

He looks like he’s been drinking.

A lot.

by Anonymousreply 552July 13, 2021 3:53 PM

Every time I see a photo or tv clip of him, his face looks completely different. It’s so strange.

He isn’t aging normally. Wild weight fluctuations? Drugs/booze?

by Anonymousreply 553July 13, 2021 4:15 PM

Supposedly he’s eating for two.

by Anonymousreply 554July 13, 2021 4:57 PM

It's common for people to gain weight after quitting drinking because they're eating more.

by Anonymousreply 555July 13, 2021 8:54 PM

R548 Eew. Double chin and doughy face….

by Anonymousreply 556July 13, 2021 11:14 PM

Mulaney knows what he's doing. Get fat, get DL off your back.

by Anonymousreply 557July 13, 2021 11:17 PM

Wearing a shirt under a sweater and carrying a jacket all while sweating.

by Anonymousreply 558July 14, 2021 12:09 AM

I assume his wife didn't keep much fattening food in the house, now he is being a glutton (for punishment)

by Anonymousreply 559July 14, 2021 12:10 AM

Obesity kills…

by Anonymousreply 560July 14, 2021 12:19 AM

He quit coke and booze, of course he's going to gain some weight.

by Anonymousreply 561July 14, 2021 12:59 AM

Munn is morphing into a Kardashian with all the plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 562July 14, 2021 1:44 PM

Wow, he is a bloated mess. That is Affleck levels of bloat.

by Anonymousreply 563July 14, 2021 1:47 PM

A lot of people put down the 750 mL and pick up the pint.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564July 14, 2021 2:56 PM

[quote]Obesity kills…

Well, obesity better get off its ass and hustle because booze and blow have quite the head start.

by Anonymousreply 565July 16, 2021 1:55 AM

Yeah…I don’t think this sobriety thing is working out. He isn’t funny and he looks gross. He should retire & get a regular job or go score an eight-ball.

by Anonymousreply 566July 16, 2021 2:08 AM

A regular job? But what about his people, out there in the dark?

by Anonymousreply 567July 16, 2021 2:18 AM

He better stay away from Times Square, because Broadway doesn’t go for booze and dope

by Anonymousreply 568July 16, 2021 2:24 AM

Filed for divorce

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569August 4, 2021 11:11 AM

Corrected link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570August 4, 2021 11:13 AM

I hear that Olivia Munn is knocked up.

by Anonymousreply 571August 4, 2021 11:14 AM

Oh Irish Catholic God of Shame, do I hope Olivia Munn is pregnant!

by Anonymousreply 572August 4, 2021 4:54 PM

Straights are exhausting!

by Anonymousreply 573August 4, 2021 5:03 PM

Do you think sex with brittle seeming wife was bad?

by Anonymousreply 574August 4, 2021 6:36 PM

If his wife hews to millennial stereotypes, she was a princess who didn’t want to contribute a whole lot. But who knows what the reality is.

by Anonymousreply 575August 4, 2021 6:39 PM

It's Ears McGee or a very Rich used car Dealer back in Oklahoma for Munny shot, so she better perform.

by Anonymousreply 576August 4, 2021 8:46 PM

If I start doing coke will I lose weight?

by Anonymousreply 577August 5, 2021 12:21 AM

Any updates?

by Anonymousreply 578August 19, 2021 10:15 AM

He still CHONKY???

by Anonymousreply 579August 24, 2021 6:11 AM

this is supposedly her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580September 4, 2021 3:59 AM

Ooooh, she PREGGO!

by Anonymousreply 581September 4, 2021 4:19 AM

Fuck, that dumb asshole knocked up that crazy twat.

Mess.

by Anonymousreply 582September 4, 2021 5:48 AM

Stop trying to make twat happen R582.

by Anonymousreply 583September 4, 2021 6:56 AM

THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS.

Someone was lying when they married and agreed they didn’t want children. I guess it was him this time.

by Anonymousreply 584September 4, 2021 7:25 AM

On the one hand, she's desperate enough to stage some fake belly bump shots with obviously arranged pap photos just before a holiday weekend.

On the other hand, pregnancy would explain the desperate amateurish rollout of this relationship.

Either way, he is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 585September 4, 2021 11:14 AM

She's pregnant? They weren't even seen together until weeks after the news of them being a couple broke. People started asking why this hot couple weren't even on the same coast as each other, and they quickly did a public PR stunt to quiet those questions down, and now she's pregnant? Pfft.

This is not a woman who would have kids with a broke, drugged-up former celebrity who is almost certainly looking at his fame in the rear-view mirror.

by Anonymousreply 586September 4, 2021 11:21 AM

In fact, she had just had someone leak that she was "dialing things back" with Mulaney a week ago, which made it sound like this fauxmance was ending.

If she's pregnant, it's probably by someone else, which would be hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587September 4, 2021 11:25 AM

Well, she’s definitely pregnant. I didn’t think Mulaney could get messier, but here we are.

Wonder why they bothered to deny the pregnancy back in June.

Of course, someone else might be the father.

by Anonymousreply 588September 4, 2021 11:36 AM

Oh, I didn't know they'd already denied the pregnancy. Between that and the "taking a step back" stuff Olivia leaked last week, I think that if she is pregnant, it's by someone else, and they're trying to avoid more accusations of fauxmance.

by Anonymousreply 589September 4, 2021 11:46 AM

Oh please be true! What's Gaelic for "schadenfreude"?

by Anonymousreply 590September 4, 2021 11:46 AM

I’ve never seen someone look more pregnant in my life. But she also looked pregnant back in June. No cute beach ball belly for her— she gains weight like my sister did while pregnant. She’s gaining all over. Which is fine, she’ll lose it fast. She’s normally very petite.

by Anonymousreply 591September 4, 2021 11:53 AM

THAT BABY WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE!

by Anonymousreply 592September 4, 2021 11:54 AM

GURL, SHE CHONKY!

by Anonymousreply 593September 4, 2021 11:54 AM

So the white kid who was mistaken for a Chinese kid is now having a baby with an Asian woman?

I feel like there’s a joke there.

by Anonymousreply 594September 4, 2021 11:56 AM

R594, please see my joke at R592.

by Anonymousreply 595September 4, 2021 11:59 AM

New thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596September 4, 2021 11:59 AM

If she was pregnant by Mulaney I feel like she would be milking this for massive attention instead of issuing statements that she's not pregnant and is stepping back from the relationship.

There isn't a single person involved in this who is NOT a complete and entire mess, and I love it.

by Anonymousreply 597September 4, 2021 12:00 PM

R594, formerly Asian. She Japanese-potatoed her Asian features away.

When did she deny being pregnant?

by Anonymousreply 598September 4, 2021 12:10 PM

She's pregnant?

by Anonymousreply 599September 4, 2021 7:42 PM

She just looks slouchy

by Anonymousreply 600September 4, 2021 7:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!