Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chasten Buttigieg reveals he's gained 20 lbs during the pandemic

Will Pete trade him in for a leaner model?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 602May 17, 2021 12:37 AM

Mein fat Fuhrer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 5, 2021 4:24 AM

She got fat. And now she’s wearing fat pants. God help me.

by Anonymousreply 2May 5, 2021 4:25 AM

The most basic of basic gays.

by Anonymousreply 3May 5, 2021 4:28 AM

Chasten knows Pete is going to dump him---and this is probably Chastens way of making Pete the villain for dumping him for being fat...

by Anonymousreply 4May 5, 2021 4:30 AM

JOBLESS and BALDING and FAT.....oh my....I smell DIVORCE....

by Anonymousreply 5May 5, 2021 4:31 AM

Honestly, if he doesn’t work and they don’t have kids, there is no reason for him to be fat. He obviously has plenty of time to exercise.

by Anonymousreply 6May 5, 2021 4:32 AM

Housewives don’t exercise. They’re too busy keeping house.

by Anonymousreply 7May 5, 2021 4:33 AM

R6 = Pete knows Chasten is first husband material. He knows better than to saddle himself (and his future husband) with sharing kids with Chasten. That's why he backed off from having kids with Chasten the balding public school teacher. The sooner he cuts Chasten loose the cheaper it will be so I wouldn't be surprised if an announcement is coming soon...

by Anonymousreply 8May 5, 2021 4:36 AM

"I love having a boring jobless husband who gets fat" ------->>> Said NO gay husband ever.......This marriage is in trouble...

by Anonymousreply 9May 5, 2021 4:39 AM

Chasten is coming off really superficial to be feeling awful about 20 pounds. Everyone I know has gained 20 pounds or more during the pandemic. No one is fretting about it. They just go on with life instead of posting about every pound. Is Chasten a girl?

by Anonymousreply 10May 5, 2021 4:47 AM

So instead of trying to lose weight he bought new pants?! Wow how lazy! He obviously has no intention on going back to his former weight (which already wasn’t exactly slim).

Yeah, I don’t see this marriage lasting.

by Anonymousreply 11May 5, 2021 4:47 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 12May 5, 2021 4:50 AM

[quote] He is turning into quite the porker.

He gives a new meaning to “pork-barrel politics”.

by Anonymousreply 13May 5, 2021 4:55 AM

[quote]Everyone I know has gained 20 pounds or more during the pandemic.

But I’m guessing the majority (if not all) of those people work. Chasten doesn’t and they don’t have kids, so there is no reason for him to not exercise since he clearly has the time.

by Anonymousreply 14May 5, 2021 4:56 AM

[quote] Everyone I know has gained 20 pounds or more during the pandemic.

Ghastly. Just ghastly.

by Anonymousreply 15May 5, 2021 4:58 AM

Pete had hot college guys fawing over him on the campaign trail. He already knows he can do better. Chasten clearly will not work and his new hobby is getting fat. Pete is not going to share his future wealth with a balding nobody. Pete is going Hollywood when he leaves DC and I am betting he will have a divorce by then because he doesn't need Chazten anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 5, 2021 5:00 AM

Balding, jobless, glasses 🤓, overweight...he must have a hell of a personality!

by Anonymousreply 17May 5, 2021 5:07 AM

Or a hell of a big dick. 🤢🤮

by Anonymousreply 18May 5, 2021 5:09 AM

Did they move to DC yet? He’ll have to drop all that weight and then some when they move.

by Anonymousreply 19May 5, 2021 5:10 AM

R117 Pete will become one of the most "eligible bachelors" the second he dumps Chasten. He knows it. Why waste his time with this guy when Pete could be getting some serious Grade-A men...I have a feeling Chasten knows he is going to get dumped and is just laying the groundwork for excuses to make Pete look bad.

by Anonymousreply 20May 5, 2021 5:11 AM

Size: 38 Husky

by Anonymousreply 21May 5, 2021 6:49 AM

Is the weight gain from guzzling all of Pete’s cum?

by Anonymousreply 22May 5, 2021 8:02 AM

He's so basic and common, it's getting to the point where it's just embarrassing. Pete needs to trade up to a partner more on his own level.

by Anonymousreply 23May 5, 2021 8:50 PM

[quote]Everyone I know has gained 20 pounds or more during the pandemic.

I've been able to work out like a motherfucker during the pandemic, due to more free time. I'm in great shape.

by Anonymousreply 24May 5, 2021 8:55 PM

R16, I can just imagine all the young whores on the make throwing themselves at Pete. Washington is creaking under the weight of such guys, surely. Chasten, the gay equivalent of a frump, will look worse by the day.

R18, I very much doubt that Chasten's dick plays much of a role in their sex life.

by Anonymousreply 25May 5, 2021 9:23 PM

I do wonder about their relationship. It's one thing when they were in Indiana, but now Pete is a big hot shot in DC surround by tons of gays. The temptation is going to be fierce.

However Pete is no ambitious and image conscious he might be able to resist.

Anyway, Chasten needs to use some of that book money to get a personal trainer. He doesn't have to work a real job, his career is being a politicians spouse. So look nice and presentable.

by Anonymousreply 26May 5, 2021 9:28 PM

Meanwhile Hubby is looking perky and pretty!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 5, 2021 9:28 PM

I think they're both not that attractive. Average. But Pete wasn't hired for his looks.

by Anonymousreply 28May 5, 2021 9:31 PM

Pete is cute imho. If he's versatile that's a big plus.

by Anonymousreply 29May 5, 2021 9:32 PM

Perhaps they have a marriage that's not built solely on raw physical attraction?

by Anonymousreply 30May 5, 2021 9:40 PM

All the best first ladies were fat. Look at Eleanor and Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 31May 5, 2021 9:56 PM

Chasten is heading for DUMPSTERVILLE---and we all know it. By the way his book was a dud and Chastens net worth is only 100,000. AND he doesn't have Petes house in Hicksville anymore. And he doesn't work. Good luck apartment hunting....This will be an epic splitsville and Chasten is in zero position to come out a winner unless he announces a Pete Tell All....I never believed that whole "we met on a non sexual gay app" BS...Pete is not keeping basic unattractive Chasten.

by Anonymousreply 32May 5, 2021 10:00 PM

"I have hot guys hitting on me. I have a husband getting fat who won't get a job.. Maybe it's time to make a change in my life" = Things Pete thinks about every day.....LoL

by Anonymousreply 33May 5, 2021 10:02 PM

[quote] Then a good friend told me "maybe just dress the body you have and stop worrying about it."

Lol. That is NOT a good friend. Probably someone after Pete himself.

by Anonymousreply 34May 5, 2021 10:07 PM

Another Tell Tale Sign = Pete doesn't do interviews with Chasten anymore. They used to team up for interviews. Not anymore. FYI = Pete is such an attention whore he was even shilling out interviews on the day of Bidens Inaugruration.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35May 5, 2021 10:09 PM

Pete's a weird looking creature himself, he looks like a cartoon character after all. So fat Chasten matches him perfectly. Both are pretty invisible and forgettable guys.

by Anonymousreply 36May 5, 2021 10:11 PM

hideous queen before

obese hideous queen after

by Anonymousreply 37May 5, 2021 10:13 PM

r16 Dude Pete is in a cabinet position, he can't trade up like Ilhan Omar. Besides, if he did it would be some guy that will end up like Terry Miller. That's the last thing Pete needs, even though we had someone like Melania as a first lady.

by Anonymousreply 38May 5, 2021 10:14 PM

Maybe he should take more bike rides with his husband. Oh, wait.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39May 5, 2021 10:15 PM

Ha, R39! That sounds like something Pete would do.

by Anonymousreply 40May 5, 2021 10:29 PM

The Warren homos have arrived.

by Anonymousreply 41May 5, 2021 10:34 PM

So Pete knocked him up?

by Anonymousreply 42May 5, 2021 10:48 PM

DL has not come to terms that Pete is a Gay Guy who is neither a TOP or a BOTTOM. He is one of those gay guys who refuse to do either. Article Linked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43May 5, 2021 10:53 PM

Chasten gonna have a ASS BABY!

by Anonymousreply 44May 5, 2021 10:54 PM

God this whole thread is a torrent of pissy old bottoms who haven't gotten fucked in a while. Have you ever topped a skinny bottom? There's nothing there. It's like topping a popsicle stick. Give it 20lbs tho and....yummm.

by Anonymousreply 45May 5, 2021 10:57 PM

R44 he should practice the labor with lots of lube and toys first

by Anonymousreply 46May 5, 2021 10:58 PM

Has he had a pregnancy scan?

by Anonymousreply 47May 5, 2021 11:03 PM

There has to be sexual attraction r30, or it's not a relationship its a friendship. No one is saying it is only about that.

Chasten should try to stay in decent shape both for his marriage, and for Pete's career. Got to look presentable for the camera.

by Anonymousreply 48May 5, 2021 11:10 PM

[quote] Pete is a Gay Guy who is neither a TOP or a BOTTOM.

What is he, a SIDE?

by Anonymousreply 49May 5, 2021 11:11 PM

Does she buy her fat pants at Lane Bryant?

by Anonymousreply 50May 5, 2021 11:17 PM

R49 = Yep. Pete is neither. Look at that clown--does he look like he does anal?...He probably thinks its beneath him...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51May 5, 2021 11:18 PM

What a hideous couple.

by Anonymousreply 52May 5, 2021 11:20 PM

R45 = Chasten

by Anonymousreply 53May 5, 2021 11:30 PM

Straight people act like when you are in a happy relationship you gain “love chubb” weight because you don’t have to try. I think the truth is when you stop having sex and instead just eat heavy meals together and watch tv is when that happens.

by Anonymousreply 54May 5, 2021 11:34 PM

for better, for worse; for thinner, for fatter

by Anonymousreply 55May 5, 2021 11:39 PM

I can't imagine a grown man not having a job.

by Anonymousreply 56May 5, 2021 11:43 PM

I think Chasten is adorable and if Pete doesn't want him, I'll gladly take him.

by Anonymousreply 57May 5, 2021 11:49 PM

I like Chasten, but he needs to be a tad more filtered.

by Anonymousreply 58May 5, 2021 11:53 PM

Like the song says “...more bounce to the ounce.”

by Anonymousreply 59May 6, 2021 12:05 AM

R56 = Exactly. He is clearly lazy. Maybe Chastens next book will be about divorce?....LoL

by Anonymousreply 60May 6, 2021 12:06 AM

Pete can leave him and instead fuck my ass n mouth. I suck feet and will even drink his piss

by Anonymousreply 61May 6, 2021 12:46 AM

Their marriage is going to last for decades. They’ll die together like the old couple in Titanic.

by Anonymousreply 62May 6, 2021 12:51 AM

The fat really doesn't matter that much in this case. Let's be honest, Chasten is about a "2" on the looks scale, even at his best.

Pete himself is only a 5, but because of his position he could easily land an 8 as a boyfriend (even a 10 if he didn't mind a male whore).

by Anonymousreply 63May 6, 2021 1:01 AM

Nom nom nom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64May 6, 2021 1:10 AM

Gurl's eating her feelings

by Anonymousreply 65May 6, 2021 1:14 AM

I’d be concerned about gaining 20 lbs in one year- very much so. If not checked he’s headed for obesity and a life of functional impairments most likely shortened as well.

Especially since it’s not very hard to maintain a stable weight.

by Anonymousreply 66May 6, 2021 1:33 AM

R64 Eating Oreos? Does he keep them down?

by Anonymousreply 67May 6, 2021 1:39 AM

Ridin’ it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68May 6, 2021 1:59 AM

Man he has a great backside.

by Anonymousreply 69May 6, 2021 2:08 AM

Pete reminds me of a military guy I dated once. Cute (in his own way). Smart. Good Job..Seemingly "husband material"....But could NOT suck a dick to save his life. Just the worst experience ever. I have a feeling that's Pete. And Chasten getting fat and jobless means this relationship is doomed...Enjoy your divorce...

by Anonymousreply 70May 6, 2021 2:14 AM

I'd bury my face in that big Maltese ass then pound the hell out of it.

by Anonymousreply 71May 6, 2021 2:15 AM

"Honey. I did not work but I did tweet some today. How was your day" = Pete listening to his unemployed manwife and wondering how to break the news to Chasten that he is going to trade up for a better husband...

by Anonymousreply 72May 6, 2021 2:16 AM

Pete's dialing Sean Cody as we speak...

by Anonymousreply 73May 6, 2021 2:17 AM

Chasten's hair situation is tragic. Forget Pete, his hair is halfway out the door. Just shave it off, try/hope/pray for "European" or something.

He really is a strange looking guy, and very awkward. I don't get "adorable", I get "arrested development".

by Anonymousreply 74May 6, 2021 2:24 AM

I think Pete's baby batter found an egg..

by Anonymousreply 75May 6, 2021 2:28 AM

He’s definitely one of those guys who is cute-ish when young but it fades quickly. Common blond problem. He and Pete are in a similar enough looks league, but now Pete is high profile and powerful, he can pull good dick. Chasten may well be headed to the first wives club.

We will see how devoted Pete is.

by Anonymousreply 76May 6, 2021 2:30 AM

I find Pete sexy. Not drop dead gorgeous, but he has a sexy quality about him. Chasten comes off as sexless to me.

by Anonymousreply 77May 6, 2021 2:34 AM

You really think Chasten is a top, R70?

by Anonymousreply 78May 6, 2021 2:34 AM

Wonky Pete needs someone fabulous to balance him out. I don't mean flaming, I mean extremely tasteful, witty, charming and urbane.

by Anonymousreply 79May 6, 2021 2:37 AM

Remember this is Datalounge where posters are stuck in the 80s and versatile guys don't exist.

by Anonymousreply 80May 6, 2021 2:38 AM

Versatile = Bottoms but ashamed to admit.

by Anonymousreply 81May 6, 2021 2:40 AM

The BUTTIGIEG MARRIAGE = Pete. Transportation Secretary.....Chasten. Jobless Starbucks Patron.

by Anonymousreply 82May 6, 2021 2:42 AM

And r81 proves my point.

by Anonymousreply 83May 6, 2021 2:56 AM

Pete looks like the guy who is going to send his LAWYERS to the apartment one day to "explain" to Chasten the marriage is over and he needs to start packing. Chasten is jobless and thinks he can just live the trophy twink life without being a trophy OR a twink. The end is nigh on this marriage..

by Anonymousreply 84May 6, 2021 2:59 AM

Chasten in stretch pants, eating ice cream, in a recliner, watching his "stories" on the TV.

Now there's an image.

by Anonymousreply 85May 6, 2021 3:09 AM

Damn at R68. Say what you will but Pete's ass is on point.

by Anonymousreply 86May 6, 2021 3:10 AM

Classic DL thread...both of them are equally, incredibly average white guys. The fact Chasten felt the need/took the time/clicked the button to post this on Twitter is downright pathetic. Besides which, no one cares. How many people read his book? You know it's bad when there was only one thread on DL about it, and not even that many responses.

If Pete really did "fake take the bike to work," then fuck him, too. Typical politician behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 87May 6, 2021 3:22 AM

Re: the Pete faking the bike thing. There was an unspecified security alert that day, so his detail nixed the bike ride.

by Anonymousreply 88May 6, 2021 3:30 AM

R88 Oh shit no ride damn 🤡

by Anonymousreply 89May 6, 2021 3:31 AM

Pete rides a bike in D.C. This isn't news but the Rupert Murdoch NYPost thinks it is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90May 6, 2021 3:34 AM

Chasten 2021 = I am a jobless Trophy Twink. Life is wonderful in D.C. ...........Chasten 2022 = "How much is the deposit on your studio apartments?. Do you allow dogs? How far is the closest Dairy Queen?"

by Anonymousreply 91May 6, 2021 3:36 AM

Hang on, when did he add the "Glezman" into his name on Twitter?

Uh-oh...

You know who recently added in their maiden name on Twitter?

by Anonymousreply 92May 6, 2021 3:54 AM

R92 = Exactly. Pete is handling this whole thing the right way to come out of this the Good Guy. When they announce their split Petes side will leak the "Chasten wouldn't work" info. Pete knows he can go to Hollywood and get primo dick and doesn't need Chasten anymore. Chastens book was a dud--you can buy it for 2 bucks on Amazon....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93May 6, 2021 4:09 AM

"You're quite an armful Mary with that twenty pounds you've gained"

by Anonymousreply 94May 6, 2021 4:09 AM

I'm off to find a DL thread about his book. I hope you bitches were fucking vicious.

If anyone here already knows the best aka cuntiest one, please post it.

by Anonymousreply 95May 6, 2021 4:14 AM

👏🏼Leave👏🏼Him👏🏼Alone👏🏼You👏🏼Vicious👏🏼Queens👏🏼!!!

by Anonymousreply 96May 6, 2021 4:22 AM

He better start watching some Jane Fonda workout videos before Pete gives up on him!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97May 6, 2021 4:32 AM

Chasten is going to lose about 185 pounds when Pete kicks him out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98May 6, 2021 4:40 AM

All kidding aside, if Pete is going to kick Chasten to the curb, he's got to be careful with the timing. He needs to do it soon enough that he has time to find a suitable, key fucking word, *suitable*, replacement, without looking like a heartless asshole that decided to trade up the second his political fortune turned.

There will need a decent period of time with Pete "mourning" the end of his first marriage while throwing himself in his work (sympathy points), then, when the right amount of time has passed, seen at events with the right "kind", like r79 describes at his side (exciting Pete "man about town" points), and finally selecting the perfect political husband. (Everyone loves a wedding points).

Really the only way this would work (because I hear that cutting brake lines is a no-no, which is so silly, but whatever), is for Pete to pay Chasten a fuck ton of money to make it look like Chasten's idea. "I'm not built for Washington life" or some similar exit line. Problem is I think Chasten is a stage 11 clinger, and this may not go as cleanly as one might hope. It needs to though because Pete is meant for higher office, and Chasten is simply not higher office material.

by Anonymousreply 99May 6, 2021 5:14 AM

[quote] (because I hear that cutting brake lines is a no-no, which is so silly, but whatever),

Sometimes an accident can be an unhappy woman's best friend.

by Anonymousreply 100May 6, 2021 5:21 AM

You summed it up nicely r99. Pete is destined for greater things, and Chasten is not suitable as a spouse of such a person. He's silly, frivolous and quite common and basic. As has been described, Pete needs a sophisticated, urbane gentleman as a partner. That's just how it is.

by Anonymousreply 101May 6, 2021 5:22 AM

R99 = Nailed it. Once Pete and Chasten split, Pete will be automatically be the "most eligible gay bachelor".. Pete can generate headlines by just going on a date--he sure won't need basic Chasten for anything.

by Anonymousreply 102May 6, 2021 5:50 AM

DC runs on gossip...I'm truly surprised we haven't heard more rumblings about these two.

Are they ever seen out in public together?

by Anonymousreply 103May 6, 2021 6:00 AM

Did Chasten sign a pre-nup? It is foolish and risky these days to give up your job during the prime of your life and stay at home to support your spouse. What will C do to support himself when Pete dumps him? Who will want to hire someone whose most recent job experience has been "Hausfrau"?

by Anonymousreply 104May 6, 2021 6:12 AM

Not that I recall r103. Certainly not recently.

Somehow...I doubt it r104. But would Pete be that dumb? Though Bill Gates didn't have one with Melinda.

I think we are all on to something here. Yeah, OK we did it a little (lotta) bitchily, but that doesn't negate the facts.

What worked together at one time in your life, may not be a good fit for the next chapter. No point in both of them being unhappy. Who knows? Perhaps they *are* considering or even in the process of separating, and in a few month's time we'll be seeing a thousand Pete and Chasten Getting Divorced! threads on here one fine morning.

Could it be that PETE would be the clinger/sticking point? If not out of love, then perhaps a strongly held, however misguided sense of loyalty? I also sometimes forget his religious beliefs run pretty deep. Perhaps he doesn't "believe" in divorce?

No, I want to go back to the earlier scenario. I like that one better.

by Anonymousreply 105May 6, 2021 6:25 AM

r105 get a job, loser

by Anonymousreply 106May 6, 2021 6:28 AM

Uh Oh.....(LINK)----Just a few months ago Pete spent weeks away from Chasten already (because of Covid exposure---which makes no sense since he would have had the vaccine since then)---and during that time Chasten was sending "miss you" messages of desperation on Social Media. Why not CALL your husband if you miss him?...I bet Pete was having REAL fun without Chasten around.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107May 6, 2021 6:35 AM

Speaking of Jobs, why doesn't Chasten have a fucking job now that the campaign is over? Has he ever addressed that? Anything, a volunteer position, perhaps something for the DNC? Does he really just sit around the house all day? Or is he waiting until they get more settled in?

by Anonymousreply 108May 6, 2021 6:36 AM

I’m trying very hard to care either way about Chasten’s weight. I’ll keep trying but for now it’s just not happening.

by Anonymousreply 109May 6, 2021 6:46 AM

Why do DLers want Pete and Chasten to split? I don’t wish this for any married couple who has not said they want to break up.

by Anonymousreply 110May 6, 2021 6:49 AM

In NYC, DC and LA — places where gay men gravitate — every gay man wants to partner with someone better than himself.

In flyoverland — where I , and Chasten and Pete, used to live — you paired up with someone you could get along with and were somewhat attracted to, simply because of the lack of options.

It's the biological equivalent of supply and demand.

by Anonymousreply 111May 6, 2021 6:54 AM

"I went to work today" = Pete......"I did NOT work today but I laid around the house and tweeted about how fat I am now" = Chasten......oh my.....Even Iyanla couldn't save this marriage.

by Anonymousreply 112May 6, 2021 7:14 AM

FACT = Colton Underwood has a better chance of being married to Pete in 3 years than Chasten does.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113May 6, 2021 7:19 AM

[quote]I think they're both not that attractive. Average.

Fair enough.

With Pete, however, there's the chance there could be a lean wiry firecracker pig of eager sexual desperation under those clothes, a sexual Mr. Hyde, a male version of Mirian the Librarian with hair let down and glasses off.

With Chastity, it's just a more yeasty Pillsbury Dough Boy than it appears on the surface, tightly cinched belts and Mormon undergarments holding back even more pale floury white flesh and rolls of it, and the dumb facial expression of the last pick of the puppy litter. No hidden sex monster there, just a boring fatty with a pasty face.

by Anonymousreply 114May 6, 2021 7:26 AM

Chasten is the first guy Pete ever dated.

This is going to be a mess.

by Anonymousreply 115May 6, 2021 7:28 AM

R99 is spot on.

by Anonymousreply 116May 6, 2021 12:17 PM

Surely there is some DC page that has caught the eye of Pete.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117May 6, 2021 12:30 PM

I think most of you have this wrong. Chasten is the perfect politician's wife. His job is to look presentable, but not steal focus, and entertain the politicians and dignitaries wives while the men discuss business. He is not supposed to be the alpha male or the trophy wife.

by Anonymousreply 118May 6, 2021 12:41 PM

Maybe Pete loves him? And doesn’t care about a few extra pounds? It’s better for them to stay together. It promotes a positive image of a same sex couple - stable and monogamous.

And based on the posts here, it sounds like there’s a surfeit of star-fuckers waiting for them to break up. I am not a fan of Pete, but I like Chasten. He seems nice.

by Anonymousreply 119May 6, 2021 12:47 PM

[quote]Chasten is the perfect politician's wife. His job is to look presentable, but not steal focus, and entertain the politicians and dignitaries wives while the men discuss business. He is not supposed to be the alpha male or the trophy wife.

"Well, let me tell you, when we were in Indiana..."

"One time of the campaign trail..."

"What's my favorite casserole? Well bless your heart for asking, I can tell you that Pete's favorite casserole is..."

by Anonymousreply 120May 6, 2021 2:21 PM

Why didn't Pete become Peter Buttigieg-Glezman?

by Anonymousreply 121May 6, 2021 2:25 PM

There is nothing nada zero appealing about him; not just his trailer park face, dad bod, and bad hair, but he's dull and not too bright. All around UGH!

by Anonymousreply 122May 6, 2021 2:31 PM

Because Pete's the top, R121.

by Anonymousreply 123May 6, 2021 2:47 PM

Pete's going to be led into temptation over and over again in his new world. Hopefully, Chasten has given him some leeway for physical fun as long as there's no emotional attachment. And vice versa...

by Anonymousreply 124May 6, 2021 3:06 PM

r105 did bring up a good point about Pete being not only loyal, but religious. He, stupidly in my view, may well be a master at fighting off any "maybe he's not the one for me" thoughts and is convincing himself to keep those home fires burning with Chasten's flub and 8 Linus hairs, because "that's the right thing to do". One concern I do have with Pete, and have heard from other high profile LGB couples is that there is a certain amount of pressure to keep their marriages/relationships as middle of the road and steady, if not more so, than one would in a straight coupling. I get that. I do. In this case, I really hope that doesn't come into play but concerned it will though. There's a lot riding on Pete as it is to not fuck ANYTHING up and be a "good gay"

by Anonymousreply 125May 6, 2021 3:31 PM

[quote]Pete's dialing Sean Cody as we speak...

"I'm sorry, sir -- we're not looking for new models in your age group at this time."

by Anonymousreply 126May 6, 2021 4:07 PM

[quote] There's a lot riding on Pete as it is to not fuck ANYTHING up and be a "good gay"

—NO PETE! Get your fuck on! Let your Maltese wang ram free and find the right man

What’s wrong with him taking the high road for the sake of his career and marriage? You’re speaking more about what’s YOU’D do if you were in his shoes. Pete will do the right thing. And if he doesn’t, please let him be discreet. Someone is just waiting to pull a Lewinsky on him no doubt. But let one politician, straight or gay, do the right thing and put principles ahead of their physical desires.

by Anonymousreply 127May 6, 2021 4:23 PM

R99, Pete doesn't have a fuck ton of money to pay Chasten at this point, so it won't work. They live in a 1 BR apartment in DC for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 128May 6, 2021 6:40 PM

The incels here think the most important thing on earth is having a lots of sex with hot guys (something gay incels don’t do).

If Pete wants respect, he won’t trade up to a hot whore like Colton. Maybe he’ll dump Chasten, but for his political future, he’ll need someone equally as bland as Chasten.

Once he starts dating the hot gays, he won’t have any future except as another pass around bottom in LA that is being employed by Ryan Murphy.

Pete seems too ambitious to become an Instagram hoe.

by Anonymousreply 129May 6, 2021 7:03 PM

Pete isn't the middle class figure he was when he first stepped on the scene. Income related to his two books and his podcast and smaller other sources means he is in a much different financial position than he was two years ago. I know the advance alone for Trust was about 330k. His 220k salary as Transportation secretary isn't too shabby either.

by Anonymousreply 130May 6, 2021 7:07 PM

It's not about instagram hos r129. No one thinks Pete wants a himbo, but DC is teeming with these high achieving professional gays who are more on Pete's mental wavelength than Chasten is. And many of them are good looking.

by Anonymousreply 131May 6, 2021 7:21 PM

r129 Most of the wealthy white gays in DC tend to also be or have some connection to very popular white gay IG whores. He would need heavy vetting because Democrats can't get away with stuff like Republicans can. Far too many gays out there like Cockgobbler.

by Anonymousreply 132May 6, 2021 7:46 PM

The only thing worse than being fat and gay is being a fat girl in high school.

by Anonymousreply 133May 6, 2021 8:02 PM

Now that he has a well-paying job and career, I expect them to squirt their sperm into a turkey baster and impregnate some heifer. May the best man win!

by Anonymousreply 134May 6, 2021 8:39 PM

Chasten is lucky that State Department spokesman Ned Price seems to have a boyfriend. Otherwise, he woulda been in danger, gurl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135May 6, 2021 8:48 PM

r129 you stupid fucking basic idiot. Becoming an Instaho or dating one is not what is being talked about. It's about Chasten being inappropriate for the circles Pete travels in, and for a person who is destined for bigger political ambitions. It's about Pete needing to have a partner who is urbane, sophisticated and worldly, and on Pete's own educational and intellectual level.

by Anonymousreply 136May 6, 2021 9:09 PM

I don't think Pete is actually religious, he's too intelligent and educated for that. He's also done a lot of traveling and is familiar with the larger world, people like that tend to not be religious. I think Pete pays lip service to religion for political reasons because you can't be elected dog catcher in this stupid fucking backwards country without pretending you love Jeebus.

by Anonymousreply 137May 6, 2021 9:12 PM

[quote] "i gained 20 pounds durng COVID ...."

But did he even go workout at a gym before COVID?

by Anonymousreply 138May 6, 2021 9:17 PM

r27 Pete looks fat in that photo as well.

by Anonymousreply 139May 6, 2021 9:24 PM

r35 his father is from like eastern Europe or somewhere thats been conquered by the Ottomans so he's gonna look all kinds of different. Still smart as hell and cleans up well. I wonder how desperate Chasten has become in the bedroom. You know Pete does that playful choking thing with him and tells him he looks sexy despite the fat folds.

by Anonymousreply 140May 6, 2021 9:27 PM

He's the 2020s Elizabeth Edwards.

by Anonymousreply 141May 6, 2021 9:28 PM

r140 Pete's father was from Malta, which was never conquered by the Ottomans. The Ottomans attempted to conquer Malta twice in the 1500s, but were defeated both times by the Knights Hospitaller. The Great Siege of Malta was a decisive victory, for the first time it showed that the Ottoman Empire was not invincible. It united the Royal Houses of Europe into a coalition to defeat Ottoman expansion into Europe, and six years later the epic Battle of Lepanto halted Ottoman encroachment into the Mediterranean, from which they would never recover.

by Anonymousreply 142May 6, 2021 9:43 PM

Chasten could teach elementary school in the D.C. area. It is a reputable vocation and gives himself something meaningful to do. He taught school in Indiana. They can hire a dog walker as needed.

by Anonymousreply 143May 6, 2021 9:51 PM

Here is another example of why Chasten isn't a good fit. (I think we need a new thread, as it really isn't about the weight any longer.) His earlier tweet was about being fat, this tweet is about his anxiety. Great. We all know how fat, awkward, anxious messes work out as political spouses.

This tweet was likely meant to come off as a flattering comment about FLOTUS, as well as self deprecating, but it fails. It makes him sound weak, because he is. He's a man-child and that will only become a bigger albatross around Pete's neck as time passes. Also, instead of it being a tweet about him out and about doing something in the world (anxiety and fat pants be damned!) it's an observational, passive tweet. He's sitting and tweeting, and FLOTUS is actively participating and engaging.

Chasten, the higher your husband climbs in the political world, you are going to have a lot more to piss your pants about than possibly writing on a whiteboard in front of the press. You've got to pull yourself together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144May 6, 2021 11:27 PM

I have a theory that campaigns kill relationships outside of seasoned experts like Joe and Jill. I would be willing to bet that Pete is high off his own hype and probably already mentally checked out of the relationship but likes Chasten as a great confidant that will listen to his endless streams of through and suck his dick on command. Pete is an expert at trapping himself into situations as can be seen by living in IN, staying closeted for no good damn reason in the 2000s and marrying the first gay that looked at him twice.

Even if the marriage is dead, Pete will stay put because he will never allow himself true happiness because he is a personally conservative person and emotional cutter. Deep down, he may still think being gay is a sin.

by Anonymousreply 145May 6, 2021 11:43 PM

If he thought being gay was a sin he'd be in the closet and married to a woman. He didn't have to come out. Most gay politicians don't come out.

by Anonymousreply 146May 7, 2021 12:16 AM

Sounds like Chasten is a happy pappy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147May 7, 2021 12:21 AM

So by taking Buttigieg's name he is the woman in the relationship.

by Anonymousreply 148May 7, 2021 12:22 AM

Pete should get a black husband so he can spread his - um - appeal.

by Anonymousreply 149May 7, 2021 12:26 AM

Black husband? I'm available

by Anonymousreply 150May 7, 2021 12:28 AM

I'm intrigued by what the post at r92 could mean. Did Pete make him do it? Campaign staffers? His book publishing PR team when he was flogging that shitty book? Why/when did he add in the Glezman?

by Anonymousreply 151May 7, 2021 12:34 AM

You're not black, Cory, you're still a gay white Jewish man!

by Anonymousreply 152May 7, 2021 12:35 AM

This marriage is over. The only question is the expiration date. Look at these two. They look boring and you know their sex life matches it.

by Anonymousreply 153May 7, 2021 1:17 AM

[quote]Pete's going to be led into temptation over and over again in his new world. Hopefully, Chasten has given him some leeway for physical fun as long as there's no emotional attachment. And vice versa...

TBH I think Chasten is the one who would step out first. Pete seems like the ambitious workaholic husband who lives in his office and never has time for his male wife. The fact that Chasten has gained weight tells me he's been bored at home. He is now in a new city and likely starved for new friends and attention, plus Im sure he way more time on his hands. He could easily have some regular trade coming in and Pete would never know.

by Anonymousreply 154May 7, 2021 1:33 AM

r154 I agree that Pete fits the workaholic husband stereotype very well.

Wouldn't Pete question the charges on the (his) credit cards?

I think Chasten is getting zip, so he's eating his orgasms.

He doesn't even have any hags to hang out with? This guy is flunking gay.

by Anonymousreply 155May 7, 2021 1:38 AM

This thread brings meanness and negativity to a whole new level. I hope Chasten doesn't find this thread. I hope these boys are settling into their new life, hang in there Chasten.

by Anonymousreply 156May 7, 2021 1:42 AM

r155 Pete is probably so busy right now with his job he probably hasn't paid or looked at his own personal bills in months. I'm sure he's left all his personal home matters to Chasten. Chasten is not like a celebrity wife either, who has to constantly travel with the husband for appearance sake. So that leaves him even more opportunity to creep if he wanted. DC has so many guys to offer too, black men, career men, service men.

by Anonymousreply 157May 7, 2021 1:47 AM

Do you think Chasten's at home eating bonbons and entertaining gentlemen callers all afternoon?

by Anonymousreply 158May 7, 2021 1:51 AM

I'm sure we'll be hearing that Chasten is going to be the newest spokesmodel for NutriSystem, Jenny Craig, or Weight Watchers.

by Anonymousreply 159May 7, 2021 1:52 AM

[quote]Do you think Chasten's at home eating bonbons and entertaining gentlemen callers all afternoon?

Well gurl he's eating something if he gained 20 pounds in a year r158

by Anonymousreply 160May 7, 2021 1:54 AM

I love how folks think because these two look normal/nerdy that they don't have an interesting sex life. What do those people look like? The clone instahoes?

by Anonymousreply 161May 7, 2021 2:09 AM

We try our best r156 Thanks!

I truly hope Chasten reads this. He needs a few home truths. He needs to get some critical feedback to move forward in life and better himself, not some fucking pats on the head just for being Pete's husband. That's patronizing first of all (as is your language..."boys" JFC.) Also, your approach does no favors for someone who already comes across as a man-child. It doesn't have to be his lot in life. I'm sure with the right kind of people in his life, he could de-rube himself--to an extent anyway, but he has to want to do that. Instead, the guy seems like an incurious lump. I could see Pete finding his "lump" aspects kind of cozy and familiar, but I don't see him having long term patience for an incurious mate.

r158 I think Oreos are more his speed.

by Anonymousreply 162May 7, 2021 2:10 AM

r161 is not even about how they look (for me anyway). Im sure they had a great sex life at some point if they married each other. Its more about Pete's rapid ascent in the public eye. That is known to destroy relationships. Many people who become famous shed the partner who helped them get there. The dynamic changes so drastically, its very difficult to continue the relationship unless you have unwavering commitment. They also have a huge additional layer of stress because they are gay.

by Anonymousreply 163May 7, 2021 2:20 AM

[quote] I think Oreos are more his speed.

I wonder if he's even met Tim Scott.

by Anonymousreply 164May 7, 2021 2:20 AM

There is a shitload of projection and straight-up mental illness on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 165May 7, 2021 2:21 AM

Well put r163

Like most threads here r165 Why should this one be any different?

by Anonymousreply 166May 7, 2021 2:22 AM

People are discussing their opinions on a discussion board r165? Gasp.

by Anonymousreply 167May 7, 2021 2:25 AM

Chasten could transition to a new role as shop bottom at one of the finer establishments. He could meet someone nice who lives a more quiet and sheltered lifestyle, with trips to the public library on his lunch hour and community theatre productions to spice up Friday nights.

by Anonymousreply 168May 7, 2021 2:28 AM

I see Chasten as the type who on moving to DC promptly got in touch with a few guys, straight and gay, to play Dungeons and Dragons with and barely notices that Pete isn't around. He and Pete make time every weekend for a movie, which they watch under afghans with plenty of snacks. One or twice Pete will suggest Chasten find a squash partner.

by Anonymousreply 169May 7, 2021 2:32 AM

[quote] Chasten could transition to a new role as shop bottom at one of the finer establishments.

He'd have to lose weight for that. as well. And even then, he couldn't get that job at one of the finer establishments.

by Anonymousreply 170May 7, 2021 2:33 AM

"I hope my boring plain JOBLESS husband gains more weight" = Said by No Gay Husband EVER....

by Anonymousreply 171May 7, 2021 2:40 AM

I'm sure they make blue Walmart vests in his size.

by Anonymousreply 172May 7, 2021 2:41 AM

I wonder if they will be bringing a kid in the mix soon. It would give Chasten something to do and help Pete's image as normal family man.

by Anonymousreply 173May 7, 2021 2:42 AM

Will Chasten be breastfeeding?

by Anonymousreply 174May 7, 2021 2:46 AM

Please, who hasn’t gained 20 pounds I. The last 14 months!?!

by Anonymousreply 175May 7, 2021 2:47 AM

Today: Chunky househusband

Tomorrow: My 600 Pound Life

by Anonymousreply 176May 7, 2021 2:54 AM

R173 = Another sign it is over = Pete is not going to raise a kid with an EX husband. He knows Chasten is not the one and sure ain't stupid enough to spend the next 18 years working HIS schedule around Chastens. It is over with these two. It's all right in front of us...Over 3 YEARS ago Pete said he wanted kids. Now he probably wants them with his next husband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177May 7, 2021 2:55 AM

Fatty fatty two by four!

by Anonymousreply 178May 7, 2021 2:59 AM

Is Pete shooting blanks, or is Chasten barren?

by Anonymousreply 179May 7, 2021 3:05 AM

BUTT BABIES DON'T LIVE!

by Anonymousreply 180May 7, 2021 3:10 AM

Reality is that even in IN Chasten was a 3 on his best day. He just lucked out and snagged a vunerable,messed up guy who was above his league out of the gate. It was over when it started . Pete getting more familiar with being gay and finding the gay world made it inevitable.

by Anonymousreply 181May 7, 2021 3:27 AM

Is Rachel Maddow posting on this thread?

by Anonymousreply 182May 7, 2021 3:30 AM

DC Urban Mom is being nasty as usual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183May 7, 2021 3:35 AM

R183 = The mini-series will be much better after Chasten gets dumped and Pete becomes the first official Gay Bachelor on ABC this fall....

by Anonymousreply 184May 7, 2021 3:48 AM

Pete trolls are fantasizing Pete leaving Chesten to be with him.

by Anonymousreply 185May 7, 2021 4:42 AM

Are there no photos of Chubby Chasten?

by Anonymousreply 186May 7, 2021 7:24 AM

R186 = Jobless Chasten is probably waiting for Inside Edition to throw him a few bucks to share his story.

by Anonymousreply 187May 7, 2021 7:39 AM

R186 yessss id like to see a pic of chubby chasten too. I have an insane crush on him.

by Anonymousreply 188May 7, 2021 7:41 AM

Start by changing up those dumb af looking glasses.

by Anonymousreply 189May 7, 2021 8:13 AM

Chasten may consider consultinñg with 'Mother' Pence for advice. Talking with another Hoosier of Indiana spouse who has experience in this situation could be quite helpful.

Applying the 'Mother' rule, Pete would not meet alone with another man for lunch, business, etc.

by Anonymousreply 190May 7, 2021 9:50 AM

Thank goodness Pete will never be a Lá Sènatrice and become a mistress to an 🍊 conman.

by Anonymousreply 191May 7, 2021 10:05 AM

It would be a good start, R189. I think he was going for a sort of 1980s version of a classic tortoiseshell preppy/literary Thornhill Hodges Pennypacker IV look but took a detour dangerously close to this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192May 7, 2021 10:28 AM

r186 Google "endomorph"

by Anonymousreply 193May 7, 2021 11:11 AM

I wanna fuck chubby Chasten!

by Anonymousreply 194May 7, 2021 11:44 AM

For those asking to see a recent pic of Chasten.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195May 7, 2021 12:31 PM

I like to FUCK but I don't like to get FUCKED.

I like very much to get sucked but I RARELY suck.

Does this mean I'm a TOTAL top?

by Anonymousreply 196May 7, 2021 12:44 PM

Yes, R196.

by Anonymousreply 197May 7, 2021 12:47 PM

Pete is a shallow bitch. Five more pounds on Chasten and Pete will toss him out and find a more disciplined guy who knows the rules and follows them.

by Anonymousreply 198May 7, 2021 12:50 PM

Chasten NO

But Pete is cute and QUITE doable.

by Anonymousreply 199May 7, 2021 12:51 PM

R183 - I didn't know that site was still around, but that's tame for what Deranged Cunt Urban Mom used to be.

by Anonymousreply 200May 7, 2021 12:53 PM

R195 - wow, he really has changed. He looks better with the shaved head.

by Anonymousreply 201May 7, 2021 12:54 PM

Seems to be a widespread idea that because a poster finds Chasten unattractive, Pete does (or soon will) also. There also seems to be animosity based on jealousy.

As for gaining (gasp!) 20 pounds, Pete's not as shallow as most guys. Again, more projection. If you actually read Chasten's book, it was Pete who was completely smitten, Chasten didn't "snag" him.

by Anonymousreply 202May 7, 2021 1:01 PM

Welcome, Chasten R202 !!

*air kisses*

by Anonymousreply 203May 7, 2021 1:06 PM

Chasten is putting on weight for fatherhood. Will they go for adoption or a surrogate?

by Anonymousreply 204May 7, 2021 1:21 PM

If you fantasize about Pete, you're pretty boring, Pete and fantasy do not go in the same sentence.

by Anonymousreply 205May 7, 2021 2:29 PM

trade up to a hot whore like Colton

Even trashy Colton wouldn't touch Cartoon Pete.

by Anonymousreply 206May 7, 2021 2:36 PM

Chasten will have an ass baby r204

by Anonymousreply 207May 7, 2021 2:37 PM

[quote]Chasten may consider consultinñg with 'Mother' Pence for advice. Talking with another Hoosier of Indiana spouse who has experience in this situation could be quite helpful.

I think they've been spotted at JCPenney shopping for housecoats together.

by Anonymousreply 208May 7, 2021 2:43 PM

Chasten has something in common with MM - folks who hate them because they’re married to the object of their obsession.

by Anonymousreply 209May 7, 2021 3:10 PM

Yes r209 on DL it's called jealousy.

by Anonymousreply 210May 7, 2021 4:27 PM

This is DC and his husband is a part of the elite. With many of those hot gay escorts/porn models also acting as personal trainers. Why is Chasten slacking in the fitness and nutrition side of his life? He has the time, and connections. Money is no issue for guys in his situation.

Pete has so many temptations in DC now. So many wealthier, well-connected, better looking and higher aspired gay men around. Chasten is in serious trouble.

by Anonymousreply 211May 7, 2021 4:29 PM

R206 I heard that Colton was having money problems before the Netflix deal which I doubt pays all that much. I assume he may be the type to get on his knees to secure a man with stable income and a few million in the bank. Pete fits the mold though I agree, Colton will want someone with some looks.

by Anonymousreply 212May 7, 2021 5:50 PM

I think Pete wants someone with brains first, body second, and in the case of Chasten he's not getting a deal on either. I want to see him with an intelligent guy that has the qualities posted at r79 Make the guy a polyglot while we are at it building Pete's trade-up.

by Anonymousreply 213May 7, 2021 6:13 PM

I see someone like this in Pete's future. Fit, young, smart, and ambitious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214May 7, 2021 6:35 PM

I'm thinking Pete is long and thick, possible mushroom head. Maltese are ethnically Italian, so you know he's got a big hog in those pants.

by Anonymousreply 215May 7, 2021 6:39 PM

Pete's new office intern.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216May 7, 2021 7:03 PM

Sad to see DLers here have never known love and never will.

by Anonymousreply 217May 7, 2021 7:16 PM

r217, Amen

by Anonymousreply 218May 7, 2021 7:19 PM

I really hope these two make it for the long haul. Although, there may be some truth to all the snark here. I remember Chasten had jokingly complained that Pete once only brought them each a small serving of ice cream from a pint. So obviously it's a concern of Pete's. I do think really loves him though.

by Anonymousreply 219May 7, 2021 7:22 PM

Like so many svelte young ladies Chasten got her man and once she felt she had him for good she decided she had no reason to look pretty any more. Somebody better tell her that a good wife is always a saint in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom. Men don't like fat whores.

by Anonymousreply 220May 7, 2021 7:24 PM

Here come the muumuus and caftans.... and turbans!

by Anonymousreply 221May 7, 2021 7:33 PM

It's unfortunate for Chasten to reside around Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia where there are no sports, walking trails, bicycles, swimming pools, beaches, fitness centers or running tracks. Terrible.

by Anonymousreply 222May 7, 2021 7:34 PM

We may not know live but we also don’t know what it’s live to gain 20 lbs in a year. Yikes!

by Anonymousreply 223May 7, 2021 7:36 PM

[quote]Sad to see DLers here have never known love and never will.

I've known love, and Chasten wouldn't have even had a second glance from me. Hard pass.

by Anonymousreply 224May 7, 2021 7:59 PM

Everybody fat-shaming Mrs. Buttigieg while currently wearing a caftan raise your hand.

Thought so.

by Anonymousreply 225May 7, 2021 8:04 PM

If one has gained 20 lbs., new pants are needed. I don't like tight clothes, and it doesn't look and feel comfortable. Tight clothes highlight fat unless one is slim. If he works to lose 20 lbs, That may take several months at a minimum.

by Anonymousreply 226May 7, 2021 8:33 PM

20lbs on someone that short is like 50lbs on a normal sized person.

by Anonymousreply 227May 7, 2021 8:35 PM

He'll have to shop in the "Husky" section now

by Anonymousreply 228May 7, 2021 8:36 PM

Where’s the nudes?

by Anonymousreply 229May 7, 2021 8:36 PM

R223 speak for yourself. I could gain that much in a week!

by Anonymousreply 230May 7, 2021 8:36 PM

Pete faked a bike ride in D.C. But the DNC controlled Snopes thinks you shouldn't know about it.

by Anonymousreply 231May 7, 2021 8:36 PM

R231 = delusional Trumpster

by Anonymousreply 232May 7, 2021 8:37 PM

Does she buy her caftans at Lane Bryant?

by Anonymousreply 233May 7, 2021 8:38 PM

R226 Many of us former chubs have hungry fat cells distributed somewhat evenly throughout the body, just waiting to absorb a lazy 20lb gain. No wardrobe change req'd, except maybe a notch out of the belt. A dangerous benefit of being a reformed fattie.

by Anonymousreply 234May 7, 2021 8:57 PM

He’s such a frau.

by Anonymousreply 235May 7, 2021 8:59 PM

At least a Frau goes out and does...whatever they do. I'm guessing he is massively depressed, homesick, and knows he is completely out of his element in DC. Pete is (understandably) consumed with work, and probably never thought Chasten would take to his fainting/tweeting/eating couch in such a fashion. I'm starting to think he won't need to get dumped. He probably just wants to go back home and in his mind he's already half packed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236May 7, 2021 10:13 PM

It took me 2 years to get down to normal weight. I was 80 lbs.overweight accumulated over years. I tried a lot of diets and exercise to lose it. Finally, I created my own routine and lost 2-3 pounds per week. If I eat a big meal, that will add weight. I won't allow myself to gain one pound now. However, I don't get hungry much anymore. Losing 20 lbs. isn't tough if you can figure out what works for you.

by Anonymousreply 237May 7, 2021 10:17 PM

Maybe that can be Chasten's new book/hook. "The DC Diet". He could become a diet maven.

by Anonymousreply 238May 7, 2021 10:21 PM

[quote] Does she buy her caftans at Lane Bryant?

I hear he's now being sponsored by 'The Stout Girl's Shop'.

by Anonymousreply 239May 7, 2021 11:17 PM

Most of you queens are more than 20lb overweight.

by Anonymousreply 240May 8, 2021 12:23 AM

[quote]I gained twenty pounds during COVID and felt awful about it. Then a good friend told me "maybe just dress the body you have and stop worrying about it." So I finally went and bought new pants. I'm very grateful for having such good friends... and also for these bigger pants.

Christ he sounds like such a fucking woman. Instant dick-wilter.

by Anonymousreply 241May 8, 2021 12:26 AM

If you gain 20 pounds, how many inches is that? Is it like going from a 32 waist to a 40 waist?

by Anonymousreply 242May 8, 2021 1:10 AM

Dear Chasten = we know you are here = You know what helps with weight loss?.....A FUCKING JOB!!!.......Chasten playing Jobless Trophy Husband---with his looks---cannot possibly be going over well with Pete, who probably walks by Primo Hot Cock everyday at the Transportation Department...

by Anonymousreply 243May 8, 2021 1:15 AM

R242, it depends on how you carry your weight, but in most cases you wouldn't gain a full 8 inches in the waist just from 20 spare pounds

by Anonymousreply 244May 8, 2021 1:21 AM

This thread embodies the things I hate about the internet and social media, people feel free to be hateful. racist, homophobic, misogynistic, under the cloak of anonymity.

by Anonymousreply 245May 8, 2021 1:24 AM

Get fucked r245

by Anonymousreply 246May 8, 2021 1:27 AM

It's just short drive up to Baltimore and Mr. Pinky's Hefty Hideaway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247May 8, 2021 1:28 AM

Bad link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248May 8, 2021 1:28 AM

Why is it getting so hard to post an image link!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249May 8, 2021 1:30 AM

R213] - in DC and NoVa burbs, younger men (millennials) are generally expected to stay trim and generally in-shape, even during the quarantine. People say that this area is full of ugly people, but even if guys don't look like models there's a culture nowadays of staying healthy and fit. To Instagram a picture of themed Oreos and say "Happy Easter" would seem trashy and lowbrow, rightfully so

by Anonymousreply 250May 8, 2021 1:44 AM

Pete is so hot. I would love to worship him.

by Anonymousreply 251May 8, 2021 1:47 AM

R245 = "cloak of anonymity"?......I think not...For your information my name is Alexis Carrington Colby Dexter and I own 51% of this website. I could care less who knows it!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252May 8, 2021 2:14 AM

[quote] About Pete's fake bike ride: There was an unspecified security alert that day, so his detail nixed the bike ride.

That's why I skip the gym some days. Because of unspecified security alerts. Not laziness.

by Anonymousreply 253May 8, 2021 2:50 AM

No fats no femmes

by Anonymousreply 254May 8, 2021 3:12 AM

At this point, I feel the discussion has moved beyond his "pesky pounds" and into a fair dialogue about if he is really the right fit for Pete and Pete's future trajectory. Elizabeth Edwards was no Skinny Minnie (which, harridan she was rumored to be behind the scenes aside, endeared her to many of the "regular folk" voter base). Her intelligence and savvy helped drive his political career. (Until that dumb fuck screwed himself over, and she had to do that whole "dying" thing, but I digress.)

Chasten, thin or fat, isn't up to the task, in my opinion. He doesn't have the stones, he doesn't have the brains, and it appears he doesn't have the interest. He doesn't even have the sort of charm that would at least make his fellow political spouses swoon and be sure he is invited to all of the right events. He was a safe choice for Pete to get where he is now, but you need to be a fucking shark to last in that environment, prop your spouse up and move them even higher, but I think what we have in Chasten is a well fed minnow.

by Anonymousreply 255May 8, 2021 3:17 AM

Why are you so invested in their relationship, R255?

You type psycho. Get help.

by Anonymousreply 256May 8, 2021 3:22 AM

Get fucked r256 this is an interesting discussion.

by Anonymousreply 257May 8, 2021 3:24 AM

I think Chasten handled himself quite well on the campaign trail. Maybe he's a little lost right now, but I think he'll find his footing.

by Anonymousreply 258May 8, 2021 3:27 AM

^ Amazing support during Pete's campaign. Chasten was a star in his own right and more than any other spouse.

by Anonymousreply 259May 8, 2021 3:36 AM

I don't care what anyone says. I think he looks great!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260May 8, 2021 3:38 AM

R258 Fair and good point. So, if you were his advisor, what would you recommend he do to find his footing now?

by Anonymousreply 261May 8, 2021 3:39 AM

R258 = Chasten posting because Pete is "working late"....AGAIN....Jobless Balding Chubby Chasten has a future ticket to Splitsville. Too Lazy to work. Too Lazy to work out....Pete has a plan for that and I bet Petes NEXT husband will be hot and in shape.

by Anonymousreply 262May 8, 2021 3:40 AM

Pete should hook up with David Muir. They would be such a great power couple.

by Anonymousreply 263May 8, 2021 3:58 AM

Chasten is a fellow at the Kennedy school at Harvard. He had enough on his hands.

by Anonymousreply 264May 8, 2021 4:25 AM

Cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265May 8, 2021 5:26 AM

R264 Seriously? On what fucking merit? He was an elementary school teacher for 7 minutes?

Wait a minute. To his Wiki!

[Chasten] Buttigieg was a Harvard Institute of Politics Fellow for the fall 2020 virtual semester.[26]

OK, just some bullshit window dressing of a bone they threw to him, probably to get in good with Pete:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266May 8, 2021 5:53 AM

Pete's 3 am text to Hunter "Porkys asleep."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267May 8, 2021 5:57 AM

R266 are you a Harvard grad? You act knowledgeable.

by Anonymousreply 268May 8, 2021 6:07 AM

Chasten is like Ivana or Joan....Once the political husband dumps them nobody cares....Chasten is a JOBLESS guy from a hillbilly state. And since he won't work I am betting Hikksville is where he will be shipped back to when Pete sends him packing....

by Anonymousreply 269May 8, 2021 6:15 AM

Chubby Tubby

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270May 8, 2021 6:20 AM

Aww fatty doggo

by Anonymousreply 271May 8, 2021 7:49 AM

R269 has left 32 responses on this thread. The Secret Service should be alerted. Some of his posts:

Chasten knows Pete is going to dump him---and this is probably Chastens way of making Pete the villain for dumping him for being fat...

JOBLESS and BALDING and FAT.....oh my....I smell DIVORCE....

R6 = Pete knows Chasten is first husband material. He knows better than to saddle himself (and his future husband) with sharing kids with Chasten. That's why he backed off from having kids with Chasten the balding public school teacher. The sooner he cuts Chasten loose the cheaper it will be so I wouldn't be surprised if an announcement is coming soon...

"I love having a boring jobless husband who gets fat" ------->>> Said NO gay husband ever.......This marriage is in trouble...

Pete had hot college guys fawing over him on the campaign trail. He already knows he can do better. Chasten clearly will not work and his new hobby is getting fat. Pete is not going to share his future wealth with a balding nobody. Pete is going Hollywood when he leaves DC and I am betting he will have a divorce by then because he doesn't need Chazten anymore.

R117 Pete will become one of the most "eligible bachelors" the second he dumps Chasten. He knows it. Why waste his time with this guy when Pete could be getting some serious Grade-A men...I have a feeling Chasten knows he is going to get dumped and is just laying the groundwork for excuses to make Pete look bad.

Chasten is heading for DUMPSTERVILLE---and we all know it. By the way his book was a dud and Chastens net worth is only 100,000. AND he doesn't have Petes house in Hicksville anymore. And he doesn't work. Good luck apartment hunting....This will be an epic splitsville and Chasten is in zero position to come out a winner unless he announces a Pete Tell All....I never believed that whole "we met on a non sexual gay app" BS...Pete is not keeping basic unattractive Chasten.

"I have hot guys hitting on me. I have a husband getting fat who won't get a job.. Maybe it's time to make a change in my life" = Things Pete thinks about every day.....LoL

Another Tell Tale Sign = Pete doesn't do interviews with Chasten anymore. They used to team up for interviews. Not anymore. FYI = Pete is such an attention whore he was even shilling out interviews on the day of Bidens Inaugruration.....

DL has not come to terms that Pete is a Gay Guy who is neither a TOP or a BOTTOM. He is one of those gay guys who refuse to do either. Article Linked.

R49 = Yep. Pete is neither. Look at that clown--does he look like he does anal?...He probably thinks its beneath him...

R56 = Exactly. He is clearly lazy. Maybe Chastens next book will be about divorce?....LoL

Pete reminds me of a military guy I dated once. Cute (in his own way). Smart. Good Job..Seemingly "husband material"....But could NOT suck a dick to save his life. Just the worst experience ever. I have a feeling that's Pete. And Chasten getting fat and jobless means this relationship is doomed...Enjoy your divorce...

by Anonymousreply 272May 8, 2021 10:41 AM

More from the very mentally healthy R269:

"Honey. I did not work but I did tweet some today. How was your day" = Pete listening to his unemployed manwife and wondering how to break the news to Chasten that he is going to trade up for a better husband...

The BUTTIGIEG MARRIAGE = Pete. Transportation Secretary.....Chasten. Jobless Starbucks Patron.

Pete looks like the guy who is going to send his LAWYERS to the apartment one day to "explain" to Chasten the marriage is over and he needs to start packing. Chasten is jobless and thinks he can just live the trophy twink life without being a trophy OR a twink. The end is nigh on this marriage..

Chasten 2021 = I am a jobless Trophy Twink. Life is wonderful in D.C. ...........Chasten 2022 = "How much is the deposit on your studio apartments?. Do you allow dogs? How far is the closest Dairy Queen?"

R92 = Exactly. Pete is handling this whole thing the right way to come out of this the Good Guy. When they announce their split Petes side will leak the "Chasten wouldn't work" info. Pete knows he can go to Hollywood and get primo dick and doesn't need Chasten anymore. Chastens book was a dud--you can buy it for 2 bucks on Amazon....

Chasten is going to lose about 185 pounds when Pete kicks him out.

R99 = Nailed it. Once Pete and Chasten split, Pete will be automatically be the "most eligible gay bachelor".. Pete can generate headlines by just going on a date--he sure won't need basic Chasten for anything.

Uh Oh.....(LINK)----Just a few months ago Pete spent weeks away from Chasten already (because of Covid exposure---which makes no sense since he would have had the vaccine since then)---and during that time Chasten was sending "miss you" messages of desperation on Social Media. Why not CALL your husband if you miss him?...I bet Pete was having REAL fun without Chasten around.

"I went to work today" = Pete......"I did NOT work today but I laid around the house and tweeted about how fat I am now" = Chasten......oh my.....Even Iyanla couldn't save this marriage.

FACT = Colton Underwood has a better chance of being married to Pete in 3 years than Chasten does.

This marriage is over. The only question is the expiration date. Look at these two. They look boring and you know their sex life matches it.

"I hope my boring plain JOBLESS husband gains more weight" = Said by No Gay Husband EVER....

R173 = Another sign it is over = Pete is not going to raise a kid with an EX husband. He knows Chasten is not the one and sure ain't stupid enough to spend the next 18 years working HIS schedule around Chastens. It is over with these two. It's all right in front of us...Over 3 YEARS ago Pete said he wanted kids. Now he probably wants them with his next husband.

R183 = The mini-series will be much better after Chasten gets dumped and Pete becomes the first official Gay Bachelor on ABC this fall....

R186 = Jobless Chasten is probably waiting for Inside Edition to throw him a few bucks to share his story.

Dear Chasten = we know you are here = You know what helps with weight loss?.....A FUCKING JOB!!!.......Chasten playing Jobless Trophy Husband---with his looks---cannot possibly be going over well with Pete, who probably walks by Primo Hot Cock everyday at the Transportation Department...

R245 = "cloak of anonymity"?......I think not...For your information my name is Alexis Carrington Colby Dexter and I own 51% of this website. I could care less who knows it!!

R258 = Chasten posting because Pete is "working late"....AGAIN....Jobless Balding Chubby Chasten has a future ticket to Splitsville. Too Lazy to work. Too Lazy to work out....Pete has a plan for that and I bet Petes NEXT husband will be hot and in shape.

Chasten is like Ivana or Joan....Once the political husband dumps them nobody cares...Chasten is a JOBLESS guy from a hillbilly state. And since he won't work I am betting Hikksville is where he will be shipped back to when Pete sends him packing....

by Anonymousreply 273May 8, 2021 10:42 AM

[quote]Chasten is a JOBLESS guy from a hillbilly state.

Fuck you, R269!

by Anonymousreply 274May 8, 2021 11:29 AM

^^^ Stalker Alert ^^^^

by Anonymousreply 275May 8, 2021 11:54 AM

Chasten is no different from any other frau who gets married. They give up on the looks and waistline once they got a man. Trouble is that kids may hold together a doomed hetero relationship. The Buttigieg's have none of that. Pete is a flying star. If Chaz can't keep up, well... he must return to his own kind.

by Anonymousreply 276May 8, 2021 12:37 PM

Geez, get a life, R272. Who cares what R269 posted?

by Anonymousreply 277May 8, 2021 12:46 PM

How do the people posting on this thread know that Pete doesn't like guys on the chunky side?

by Anonymousreply 278May 8, 2021 12:51 PM

R278 they don’t. Chasten has always had a round baby face. I’d hit it even at 20lbs heavier.

by Anonymousreply 279May 8, 2021 12:57 PM

[quote]I think Chasten handled himself quite well on the campaign trail. Maybe he's a little lost right now, but I think he'll find his footing

Agree. The weight gain wasn't planned, but there is no indication Casten and Pete are at major odds beyond the usual spats an average, committed, married couple may have.

Chasten isn't a troublemaker. The guy needs new pants. Go buy them, exercise, and cut back on the carbs.

Get a teaching job for the fall since the major pandemic restrictions will be lifted by then for schools.

by Anonymousreply 280May 8, 2021 1:07 PM

[quote] Get a teaching job for the fall since the major pandemic restrictions will be lifted by then for schools.

What?? And give up all this luxury?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281May 8, 2021 1:20 PM

R281, are you sure that pic isn't Miss Lindsey? Look at that telephone by the he TV.

by Anonymousreply 282May 8, 2021 1:34 PM

I admire his body positivity, but I'd be mortified if my partner gained 20 lbs and simply bought bigger pants / developed a "wgaf" attitude instead of working to lose the weight.

by Anonymousreply 283May 8, 2021 1:37 PM

[quote]...I'd be mortified if my partner gained 20 lbs and simply bought bigger pants / developed a "wgaf" attitude instead of working to lose the weight.

Then you're selfish and shallow.

by Anonymousreply 284May 8, 2021 2:01 PM

Welcome to Datalounge r284 and thanks for the compliments!

Selfish and Shallow is also the name of one of our delightful house cocktails.

by Anonymousreply 285May 8, 2021 3:07 PM

Don't worry, everyone, we're planning an intervention.

by Anonymousreply 286May 8, 2021 3:53 PM

I have my own Wiki page now, bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287May 8, 2021 3:58 PM

Weight gain is unacceptable for a political wife.

by Anonymousreply 288May 8, 2021 4:02 PM

Per R287's link, it says Chasten performed improv comedy in Chicago. First I heard that. Anyone see him?

by Anonymousreply 289May 8, 2021 4:51 PM

Always thought Chasten was cuter than Pete. I'd take him off his hands, extra pounds and all.

by Anonymousreply 290May 8, 2021 5:12 PM

Hmmm...

Breathless Gio Benitez lands exclusive one-on-one interview with Pete Buttigieg!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291May 8, 2021 6:55 PM

Chasten should stay home having baby after baby and eating bonbons.

by Anonymousreply 292May 8, 2021 7:13 PM

Pete is very busy. That infrastructure plan is a very big deal for the Biden administration to get implemented.

by Anonymousreply 293May 9, 2021 1:28 AM

[quote]Pete is not going to share his future wealth with a balding nobody. Pete is going Hollywood when he leaves DC and I am betting he will have a divorce by then because he doesn't need Chazten anymore.

They got married in some kind of church, and Pete is a holy roller. There won't be any divorce, because Pete made a vow before GOD to stay faithful to this fatty FOREVER.

by Anonymousreply 294May 9, 2021 1:41 AM

If you are wondering Pete is gonna leave his man, think again.

Here's Pete, spotted with Chasten enjoying this weekend together with his husband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295May 9, 2021 1:57 AM

R273 = Hi Chasten....it's nice of you to take time away from your weight gain to visit.....LoL

by Anonymousreply 296May 9, 2021 2:08 AM

Pete doesn't look so good in R295's pic. Is he ill?

by Anonymousreply 297May 9, 2021 2:13 AM

Article Link = When your partner refuses to work"....Interesting....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298May 9, 2021 2:16 AM

Chasten should do a series of tasteful nudes. Who wouldn't love to see a high-def pic of his fuzzy nuts and spongy cock head dripping a pearl of pre-cum?

by Anonymousreply 299May 9, 2021 2:17 AM

I've known several male couple where one partner essentially stopped working shortly after they got settled in to domestic life. None of the relationships lasted for very long.

by Anonymousreply 300May 9, 2021 2:19 AM

"Several male couples." Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 301May 9, 2021 2:19 AM

They really need an Onlyfans to supplement their finances.

by Anonymousreply 302May 9, 2021 2:27 AM

[quote]Article Link = When your partner refuses to work"....Interesting....

Chasten = Peggy Bundy

by Anonymousreply 303May 9, 2021 2:29 AM

R295 = Pete looks like he has lost some weight. I can only see his eyes but he looks sad to me. They don't look very affectionate in that photo...I hope Pete finds joy in his life with a partner who has a job and goals. Whoever that may be....Also is it just me or does Chastens jacket look XL?

by Anonymousreply 304May 9, 2021 2:36 AM

[quote] I can only see his eyes but he looks sad to me.

I noticed the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 305May 9, 2021 2:46 AM

Chasten is cuter!

by Anonymousreply 306May 9, 2021 3:27 AM

Who are these people who wish ill of good people on our team? Are they all Maggots?

by Anonymousreply 307May 9, 2021 3:41 AM

I second the suggestion of tasteful nudes.

by Anonymousreply 308May 9, 2021 3:46 AM

Why is there an epidemic of "I want to be a writer"? Writing should be a hobby like many other vocations. I advocate that Americans should study STEM. Not the fancy degrees like Art History etc. Just because Universities have such departments, does not mean Americans should end up studying them as they are not really a career, more like a hobby really. Chasten should get a Project management job or something like that, which eventually makes for good pay.

by Anonymousreply 309May 9, 2021 4:31 AM

Chasten should continue teaching so that Education will be his field as First Gentleman. Or it could be tackling obesity.

by Anonymousreply 310May 9, 2021 5:38 AM

Because young queers have needs...

by Anonymousreply 311May 9, 2021 6:27 AM

QUESTION = Has Chasten worked in YEARS?....Pete announced his presidential run in April 2019 and Chasten "took time off" to campaign. But if Chasten never went back to work what is his deal?....I hope Pete finds a nice guy with a JOB who will make an amazing spouse and contribute to a better life, not someone whosits at home all day and tweets about gaining weight....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312May 9, 2021 6:29 AM

Ride your bike dou he v

by Anonymousreply 313May 9, 2021 6:30 AM

Ride it boy.

by Anonymousreply 314May 9, 2021 6:31 AM

A guy who mumbles.

A

by Anonymousreply 315May 9, 2021 6:32 AM

eating > working

by Anonymousreply 316May 9, 2021 6:38 AM

Stop eating Oreos you fat fuck! No wonder you've gained 20 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 317May 9, 2021 6:39 AM

Tom Ford says that the minute his pants start to get tight, he never! buys new pants. He restricts until he gets back to model sample size over the next few days or week. I follow Tom Fords philosophy. Single gays with no children or health issues should always keep fit.

Chasten was no twig to begin with. He probably looks huge 20 lbs heavier.

by Anonymousreply 318May 9, 2021 6:45 AM

[quote]I can't imagine a grown man not having a job.—That ain't right

I cant imagine that woman have been doing that for centuries and no one blinks an eye. Talk about sexist double standards!

by Anonymousreply 319May 9, 2021 7:13 AM

DL mommy's basement dwellers don't have jobs either.

by Anonymousreply 320May 9, 2021 7:15 AM

[quote]Tom Ford says that the minute his pants start to get tight, he never! buys new pants. He restricts until he gets back to model sample size

And yet, looks at the ugly gaunt old troll he lives with. Not exactly inspirational if that's what all that work is for.

by Anonymousreply 321May 9, 2021 7:16 AM

It’s pretty convenient to have such pedestrian gossip fodder - “Oooh, I’m getting fat!”. I’ll be more interested when they hit the gay midlife crisis wall. One starts torching bubbles of meth while the other sits on large lubed feet - that will be good gossip.

by Anonymousreply 322May 9, 2021 7:48 AM

I wonder how many of the people wanting Pete to dump Chasten and seek what they would consider a hotter, more worthy spouse are truly happy in their own lives. If two people, whom most here don't know personally, being a couple bothers these posters that much I imagine these people are constantly looking to "upgrade" in their own lives and can never learn to love.

by Anonymousreply 323May 9, 2021 8:01 AM

R323 they are lonely bitter people.

by Anonymousreply 324May 9, 2021 8:16 AM

R323 = Chasten?....Hey, Girl....Any job plans ?

by Anonymousreply 325May 9, 2021 8:42 AM

I totally agree R290. But I hope I get to Chubby Chasten first!😉

by Anonymousreply 326May 9, 2021 9:10 AM

Pete was a "stocky" kid. He wasn't excessive with the pudginess, but didn't look the athletic type. He was the brainy young nerd.

Certainly, being in the military got him very toned. Before that, his physical appearance in college seemed average.

I commend Pete for staying in good shape as he aged.

School age pic:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327May 9, 2021 1:21 PM

Hey Chasten, call me babe! I love dadbods!

by Anonymousreply 328May 9, 2021 1:28 PM

One of the two can go straight and go for Melinda Gate$.

by Anonymousreply 329May 9, 2021 4:09 PM

Are they THE gay celebrity couple? It looks like it from this thread.

by Anonymousreply 330May 9, 2021 4:19 PM

A bedroom tip for Pete - the taut skin under a man's distended belly can be an erogenous zone

by Anonymousreply 331May 9, 2021 4:38 PM

Sound advice, R329. I certainly know who I have my eye on...once I give birth.

by Anonymousreply 332May 9, 2021 4:43 PM

I spotted Chasten and Karen Pence shopping for Spanx together.

by Anonymousreply 333May 9, 2021 4:49 PM

Some men in relationships actually love each other and it's not all about the sex. Besides, I'm stuck in DC, I had to quit my job, and I never see my husband anymore. Maybe I have a little poundcake with my coffee, maybe (like my husband) I'll take a bike ride, but have my bike delivered to the destination beforehand to avoid the hills. You try dealing having to pretend to understand what Joe is mumbling about at a dinner party or listening to Kamala go on...and on and on and on about herself while never letting your smile fade. So what if a few extra pigs in a blanket to get through a cocktail party. Like my best friend in Indiana said, there is just more of me to love and the more of me needs size 36 pants. Stop judging me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 334May 9, 2021 4:50 PM

r330 No, THE gay celebrity couple is Connor Jessup and Miles Heizer.

by Anonymousreply 335May 9, 2021 5:26 PM

The two are safe around Succubus Sénatrice. She seduces only heterosexually married men outside of rent boys and trade.

by Anonymousreply 336May 9, 2021 6:17 PM

"Mother" Pence is a thrifty shopper. Chasten could ask her to help him fine-tune his spousal shopping skills, either in Indiana or in the northern Virginia suburbs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337May 9, 2021 6:28 PM

R93, whoa he's got Elizabeth Moss's teeth!

by Anonymousreply 338May 9, 2021 6:43 PM

It's gone past the fat though. It really has nothing to do with that. Pete needs someone like r101 and R136 have mentioned. Pete needs someone on another intellectual and sophisticated level.

I thought by now that Chasten would have been "adopted" by other political spouses, but they seem to be uninterested. Maybe they tried and it was a collective "Oh, dear".

by Anonymousreply 339May 9, 2021 6:49 PM

[quote]Are they THE gay celebrity couple? It looks like it from this thread.

In DC they certainly are.

by Anonymousreply 340May 9, 2021 6:57 PM

r339 Maybe they're actually in love with each other and committed to their marriage. Not everyone is as cold blooded as r101 & r136

by Anonymousreply 341May 9, 2021 6:58 PM

r341 Yes Frau. Don't you have some scrapbooking to do?

by Anonymousreply 342May 9, 2021 7:00 PM

I wonder if Senator Gillibrand still wants to go shopping with him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343May 9, 2021 7:00 PM

We need a video of Pete and Chasten shopping together!

by Anonymousreply 344May 9, 2021 7:06 PM

I don't even know where to start at that photo posted by r343.

by Anonymousreply 345May 9, 2021 7:07 PM

r345 What's wrong with it? I think it's cute. And you can see Chasten was developing a bit of a pot belly even then!

by Anonymousreply 346May 9, 2021 7:09 PM

[quote][R339] Maybe they're actually in love with each other and committed to their marriage. Not everyone is as cold blooded as [R101] & [R136]

Sorry but this is another realm. It's not Middle America. Chasten is too tacky and frivolous for the kind of echelon Pete is now in, and wants to advance in.

by Anonymousreply 347May 9, 2021 7:12 PM

[quote]"Mother" Pence is a thrifty shopper.

Is she a frugal Hoosier?

by Anonymousreply 348May 9, 2021 7:15 PM

r347 The American people want a relatable First Gentleman; someone str8 people can look at and say "He's just like me". They want an average guy they can picture watching reality shows like Real Housewives or 19 and Counting, not some jaded vampire hanging out at the Pines, making bitchy remarks (full of obscure literary references) about the Uber driver he fucked ten minutes ago.

Don't you think Pete considered this when he decided to marry Chasten?

by Anonymousreply 349May 9, 2021 7:57 PM

r349 you are so wrong it's ridiculous. It says a lot about you that you assume we mean some bitchy Pines queen who's promiscuous. God, you just don't get it at all.

by Anonymousreply 350May 9, 2021 8:00 PM

r350 I know who you all have in mind: Yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 351May 9, 2021 8:14 PM

Nope r351. Just saying that some posters here are quite limited.

by Anonymousreply 352May 9, 2021 8:26 PM

Due to Covid, I doubt Pete & Chasten have been to many cocktail parties since being in Washington. There may be some small gatherings occurring involving some of Pete's colleagues that are basically work-related 'meet and greets'. Pete stikes me as the type that will bring work home to do.

by Anonymousreply 353May 9, 2021 8:30 PM

It seems to me that Pete is super busy right now on a very difficult learning curve. This really is his make or break moment and I don't think either one of them want to fuck it up. Having said that, I imagine Chas is feeling VERY left out of everything! It shows. This period may be the most difficult test of their marriage, yet. I wish them well.

by Anonymousreply 354May 9, 2021 8:35 PM

Maybe this is why there are so many single and bitter whores on DL, myself included. After a few years the hot sex starts to fade for all couples. Yes, attraction is key, but having a reliable partner who will always be on your side and have your best interests in mind is like finding a needle in a haystack. The instahos are a dime a dozen. I think Chasten was an asset to Pete when he was running for President.

by Anonymousreply 355May 9, 2021 8:36 PM

Pete is from a bit more prominent socio-economic family compared to Chasten. But they knew that right after they met. Chasten is a college graduate, so it is not like there wasn't ambition and a career goal.

by Anonymousreply 356May 9, 2021 8:41 PM

^Yes R355 but is that enough. That couple is on a very public stage in a history making situation for gays everywhere. The question that will always be there 'is homosexual love as good as heterosexual love?' Boils down to human rights. It seem that somebody or something always has to suffer, so whose turn is it now?

by Anonymousreply 357May 9, 2021 8:41 PM

They should find things for Chasten to do where he can show his puppy-dog charm; like appearing regularly on daytime talk shows like The View, or as a Guest Judge on AGT.

by Anonymousreply 358May 9, 2021 8:49 PM

[quote]That couple is on a very public stage in a history making situation for gays everywhere. The question that will always be there 'is homosexual love as good as heterosexual love?' Boils down to human rights.

The previous First Lady was an actual prostitute. Chasten will be just fine.

by Anonymousreply 359May 9, 2021 9:13 PM

If he wanted to be useful he could take the lead to bring back KFC Potato Wedges.

by Anonymousreply 360May 9, 2021 9:15 PM

Pete and Anderson Cooper would be a cute power couple. Instant picture perfect family with Wyatt.

by Anonymousreply 361May 9, 2021 9:34 PM

Anderson Cooper wouldn't be relatable to the average American. He'd test poorly.

by Anonymousreply 362May 9, 2021 9:43 PM

i hope some of that weight gain went to his already juicy ass!

by Anonymousreply 363May 9, 2021 9:56 PM

[quote] The previous First Lady was an actual prostitute. Chasten will be just fine.

Yes, but even though they were deplorables, they appeared to be heterosexual.

by Anonymousreply 364May 9, 2021 10:23 PM

Pete = "Today at work I reassessed the Amtrack Budget and reviewed the Rural Bridge Structural Reports"..........Chasten = "I don't work and went to Starbucks and tweeted about spending Petes money on new pants for myself to make ME feel better about getting fat".......It is now obvious why Pete put the breaks on having a kid with Chasten..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365May 10, 2021 1:03 AM

Hopefully the weight all went to this ass

by Anonymousreply 366May 10, 2021 1:13 AM

R363 I guess we both have one thing on our mind

by Anonymousreply 367May 10, 2021 1:14 AM

I think others have made a good point, all hissing aside. He's not a go-getter, he's a pants pisser. He's not even interesting like Joan Kennedy. He is just a blank.

I see he hasn't tweeted for a while. I'm sure he has his Google Alert on, so perhaps we are forcing him into Hostess comfort.

by Anonymousreply 368May 10, 2021 2:29 AM

Too many Chasten haters in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 369May 10, 2021 2:32 AM

Not haters, just people who can call out a basic bitch. He's totally inappropriate for a man of Pete's career ambitions and the environment he is in.

by Anonymousreply 370May 10, 2021 2:42 AM

Pete has wanted to be President his whole life. I'm positive he considered the upside and downside of Chasten as First Gentleman way before he married him.

by Anonymousreply 371May 10, 2021 2:50 AM

r371 Well he considered wrong. How he is going to extricate himself, well, popcorn and all that.

by Anonymousreply 372May 10, 2021 2:54 AM

Chasten is cute, but 20lbs in a year isn’t healthy, and the older he gets the harder it will be to lose. 20lbs will turn into 30lbs, than 40lbs, and then lowering self esteem could push him over into obesity. Instead of getting larger pants, he should commit to exercising more.

by Anonymousreply 373May 10, 2021 2:54 AM

He was always destined to pork out. He's not genetically slim.

by Anonymousreply 374May 10, 2021 3:12 AM

He was always destined to dork out, which, in this instance is much worse.

by Anonymousreply 375May 10, 2021 3:42 AM

Chasten is a very homespun guy. Middle America will love Chasten.

by Anonymousreply 376May 10, 2021 4:19 AM

[quote] Chasten is a very homespun guy. Middle America will love Chasten.

As far as we've come, Americans still want to see their gay men neutered and non sexual. Chasten is perfect and was a bit asset to Pete on the campaign trail. If he were a gorgeous muscle god or too stylish, people would have a problem with it. A lot of Americans still have a an issue with man on man even in content. LGBT is now represented by trans and lesbians a lot of the time. I could see a butch woman or lesbian like Hillary having an easier time getting into the white house than a gay man, but we'll see.

by Anonymousreply 377May 10, 2021 5:10 AM

Yeah. Pete and Chasten look like bros, not a couple. If Pete dumps Chasten for a guy who's urbane and overcultured, America will side with Chasten!

by Anonymousreply 378May 10, 2021 5:31 AM

Disagree r377 you're projecting under a trite pretension of political savvy.

Please go take a look at Chastens Instagram during Pete’s campaign. Middle America loves these guys. Both of them are stars, individually and together.

by Anonymousreply 379May 10, 2021 5:35 AM

Chasten is not a star.

by Anonymousreply 380May 10, 2021 5:46 AM

He's dumped R379 . He knows it ,Pete knows it,we all know it . I just hope Miss Thing is stacking some ducats away for the inevitable . If not,he really IS as stupid as he sounds.

by Anonymousreply 381May 10, 2021 5:46 AM

He’s a huge asset to Pete. Huge. Ass-et. Get it?

by Anonymousreply 382May 10, 2021 5:49 AM

r381 They'll be together for another 40 years at least. DL will be celebrating when their daughter has grandbabies with her 45 year old Women's Studies advisor.

by Anonymousreply 383May 10, 2021 5:52 AM

I want a manwife like Chasten.

by Anonymousreply 384May 10, 2021 5:54 AM

Think she'll be able to fit into a size 28?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385May 10, 2021 4:04 PM

Some of you bitches have never gotten past a 2nd date and it shows.

by Anonymousreply 386May 10, 2021 4:07 PM

Chasten said he is buying new pants.

What's with this caftan nonsense? Chasten isn't Helen Roper in southern California.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387May 10, 2021 4:42 PM

This thread is rife with internalized homophobia. Why do we always eat our own?

by Anonymousreply 388May 10, 2021 5:19 PM

[quote]He's not even interesting like Joan Kennedy.

You bitches won't be satisfied until he's routinely photographed falling out of cars onto the sidewalk like on AbFab.

by Anonymousreply 389May 10, 2021 6:26 PM

[quote]This thread is rife with internalized homophobia. Why do we always eat our own?

Really? I see it as people commenting that a professional person needs an appropriate spouse who is in line with his career ambitions and Chasten falls far short of that.

There's a reason why JFK married Jacqueline Bouvier, you know.

by Anonymousreply 390May 10, 2021 6:29 PM

Over the pandemic I listened to the audiobooks of Pete's and Chasten's memoirs. Neither especially interesting, except by comparison of the vast differences in drive and direction between the two. Chasten just seemed always rudderless, changing schools, majors, jobs, locations in kind of a sad mediocrity. It's clear that Pete is the best thing to ever happen to him.

by Anonymousreply 391May 10, 2021 7:09 PM

Exactly! r390

by Anonymousreply 392May 10, 2021 7:33 PM

Video Link----->>> Petes NEXT husband, complete with hot underwear and hairy chest...You're welcome. girls.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393May 11, 2021 3:55 AM

Chasten should start building his rep with carefully-crafted supper parties, not too challenging or complex. He could greet his guests at their townhouse door wearing a patterned kaftan and matching turban, sweeping them into the dining room like an Auntie Mame. His infectious laugh, coupled with saucy repartee, will slowly turn the tide...

by Anonymousreply 394May 11, 2021 3:58 AM

R394 = No Offense---but Pete and Chasten DINNER PARTIES?....You do know they are from Hillbilly Indiana, right?......What kind of parties do you think they know how to throw?..Pizza Rolls and Popcorn are probably high class in South Bend....Who the hell in D.C. is going to want to see what kind of lame attempt they have at a "party".?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395May 11, 2021 4:18 AM

Pete is well-traveled, was a Rhodes Scholar and speaks several languages.

by Anonymousreply 396May 11, 2021 4:21 AM

R396 = And yet he has a fat jobless husband?.....LoL

by Anonymousreply 397May 11, 2021 4:26 AM

It didn't start out that way r397.

by Anonymousreply 398May 11, 2021 4:33 AM

r396 He's a hillbilly's idea of a non-hillbilly.

by Anonymousreply 399May 11, 2021 4:47 AM

Chasten needs to learn how to host a delightful tea or a candlelight supper from Mrs. Fairford (nee Bucket).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400May 11, 2021 4:53 AM

Nope r399

by Anonymousreply 401May 11, 2021 4:56 AM

Pete is seeing hot guys every day at work. We ALL know what that's going to lead to. And unemployed Chasten is going to be too busy laying on the couch in his fat pants to notice...LoL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402May 11, 2021 5:04 AM

r394 They could turn it into a TV show, "Chasten's Supper Party". Every week Chasten, wearing a different pastel colored caftan, welcomes the viewer delightedly, as if they were a guest invited to his home (though it's all done in a TV studio) by saying "Well, HI-iiiiiii there! I thought you'd NEVER get here! Come. We were JUST about to sit down!" Then the camera follows him, arms outstretched, making small talk all the way ("It's just NEVER a party without YOU"), as he sweeps the viewer through to the "Dining Room" where 2 different C-list celebrities every week are already seated. The rest of the show is dinner and talk (where they all pretend to include the viewer in the conversation), capped off by Chasten telling everyone what site they can go to to get the recipe.

Pete will be proud to call him his Man after that.

by Anonymousreply 403May 11, 2021 5:08 AM

Wrong window r403. Please post appropriately in the MARY! Datalounge streaming service thread. It's a most excellent idea.

by Anonymousreply 404May 11, 2021 5:11 AM

Wrong window r403. Please post appropriately in the MARY! Datalounge streaming service thread. It's a most excellent idea.

by Anonymousreply 405May 11, 2021 5:15 AM

by Anonymousreply 406May 11, 2021 5:16 AM

I thought maybe Chasten reads DL and I was hoping to pitch it to him.

by Anonymousreply 407May 11, 2021 5:19 AM

No, I don’t.

by Anonymousreply 408May 11, 2021 5:27 AM

R403 = That might be an interesting idea. But it sounds like WORK and I think we can all agree that Trophy Husband Chasten would rather just tweet about buying fatter pants than actually lose a pound. LoL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409May 11, 2021 5:35 AM

He's trying to explain away his two butt implants (10 lbs. in each cheek).

by Anonymousreply 410May 11, 2021 5:35 AM

Maybe a 3rd to spice things up?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411May 11, 2021 5:51 AM

r403 Actually I love that idea. I think with the right host it would be great fun, and I hope this gets picked up by some outfit OTHER than that shit pit World of Wonder.

The problem is, to pull something like that off, you need to be FABULOUS! And on the fabulous scale, Chasten is about a minus 5.

by Anonymousreply 412May 11, 2021 6:38 AM

[quote]And unemployed Chasten is going to be too busy laying on the couch in his fat pants to notice...LoL

r409 gurl please. Chasten just makes sure the trade he has over during the day to slay his fat ass from the back is gone before Pete gets home from his 12-14 hour workdays. DC is probably the first time in his life he's had good dick!

by Anonymousreply 413May 11, 2021 6:49 AM

So, Chasten is suppose to be a trophy spouse?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414May 11, 2021 10:05 AM

When Pete was on the campaign trail, he met DL fave Julian Morris & his boyfriend Landon. So yes, Pete is encountering temptation:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415May 11, 2021 1:18 PM

I don't know who that is in R411, but he's the perfect match for Pete since he makes 5'6" Pete look tall.

by Anonymousreply 416May 11, 2021 1:40 PM

Chasten should then turn these elegant, becaftaned dinner parties into a regular salon. He'll be the Madame de Staël of DC, or at least the Salka Viertel. For the time being he should let others do the sparkling, though, and just make sure the canapés and drinks are refreshed.

by Anonymousreply 417May 11, 2021 1:55 PM

Pete looks quite happy in both of those photos. at R411 and R415

Get to packing, Chasten. Score some points for being the one to come to the decision on your own (with some help from your DL pals here. )

You'll be happier, and, more importantly, Pete will be happier. No, wait, WE will be happier.

That's what is truly the most important of all.

by Anonymousreply 418May 11, 2021 1:55 PM

If Pete wasn't famous, Landon Ross wouldn't be seen within the same zip code as him.

by Anonymousreply 419May 11, 2021 2:08 PM

r418 He's a politician. They look happy in photos with everybody.

by Anonymousreply 420May 11, 2021 2:12 PM

You guys are such sluts! Just because a married man meets a hot gay guy doesn't mean he wants to have sex with him and leave his husband. Maybe you would, but not every gay man is like you! Sluts!!

by Anonymousreply 421May 11, 2021 2:18 PM

Chasten doing candlelight dinners? Will the Vicar and Councillor Mrs. Nugent be in attendance?

by Anonymousreply 422May 11, 2021 3:33 PM

R421 are you new here ?!?

by Anonymousreply 423May 11, 2021 3:44 PM

No, I'm not new here but it bears saying often. Sluts!!

by Anonymousreply 424May 11, 2021 3:51 PM

Get it while its hot,Baby ! 95% of us end up alone anyway . Its just the way gay life is. Aping the hetero's by getting married,having kids,etc doesnt seem to stop the curse of gay aging.

by Anonymousreply 425May 11, 2021 4:07 PM

Chasten is having an "unspecified security alert" between his legs.

by Anonymousreply 426May 11, 2021 4:11 PM

[quote]So, Chasten is suppose to be a trophy spouse?

Based on his recent weight gain, I'd say he's more of an ATROPHY spouse.

by Anonymousreply 427May 11, 2021 4:18 PM

[quote] Chasten just seemed always rudderless, changing schools, majors

Chasten was singing "I'm Changing My Major to PETE!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428May 11, 2021 4:20 PM

r422 Wonder if Sheridan Bucket and Tarquin are doing the candlelight dinners nowadays?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429May 11, 2021 5:41 PM

I have a friend who knows Chasten. And yes, he does read (and sometimes contributes to) Datalounge. He said Pete does, too, but I doubt he has time now.

by Anonymousreply 430May 11, 2021 6:27 PM

Can you please ask your friend to share this thread link with Chasten ? TIA. Ugly fatty needs to read this/

by Anonymousreply 431May 11, 2021 6:33 PM

r431 is for r430

by Anonymousreply 432May 11, 2021 6:34 PM

I'm a Chasten fan! Unlike these bitches who wish nothing but misfortune on happy couples like you and Pete!

by Anonymousreply 433May 11, 2021 6:36 PM

I want to rim Chasten and plow his hole!

by Anonymousreply 434May 11, 2021 7:16 PM

Is that 20lbs of jizz in his ass?

by Anonymousreply 435May 11, 2021 7:44 PM

Leave Chasten alone!

by Anonymousreply 436May 11, 2021 7:47 PM

Google alerts is a thing. DL threads will come up for anyone who monitors their internet presence.

by Anonymousreply 437May 11, 2021 8:27 PM

Does Pete refuse take selfies with black people?.....Just wondering...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438May 11, 2021 10:41 PM

It's insane that American politicians still have to attend church and talk about how religious they are. In the UK and Europe this would make a politician unelectable as everyone would think they're a total nutter.

by Anonymousreply 439May 11, 2021 10:46 PM

R439 It's the bedrock of American madness.

by Anonymousreply 440May 11, 2021 11:13 PM

In Europe, they just attend fascist marches and plot murdering the Jews.

by Anonymousreply 441May 11, 2021 11:15 PM

r441 is an example of the appalling American public education system, no doubt? Did they teach you that after you all said your morning prayers?

by Anonymousreply 442May 11, 2021 11:17 PM

R438 is MSNBC's Joy Reid.

by Anonymousreply 443May 11, 2021 11:17 PM

[quote]In Europe, they just attend fascist marches and plot murdering the Jews.

Please name one European Head of State that this is true of.

by Anonymousreply 444May 11, 2021 11:19 PM

R430 Highly doubt you know anyone who knows Chasten personally. Like I am going to believe some random person on here?

by Anonymousreply 445May 11, 2021 11:23 PM

Chasten should grow a beard and go to a bear run

by Anonymousreply 446May 11, 2021 11:41 PM

Who knows, maybe Chasten is packing a 10-inch hog and some pendulous low-hangers down there? Pete may enjoy being roto-rootered by that rock hard log when Chasten is fully-aroused.

by Anonymousreply 447May 12, 2021 3:25 AM

You could have a point r447. Being dickmatized is a real thing. I spent two years of my life with a totally inappropriate man because the dick was SO good and he knew how to use it on me like nobody's business. It was like a drug. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 448May 12, 2021 3:33 AM

R448 you filthy whore!!!

by Anonymousreply 449May 12, 2021 3:52 AM

It was an INSANE two years r449!😂

by Anonymousreply 450May 12, 2021 3:54 AM

I think I saw a Dr. Phil episode called "Dickmatized: The Stigma and Recovery".

by Anonymousreply 451May 12, 2021 3:57 AM

[quote] It's insane that American politicians still have to attend church and talk about how religious they are. In the UK and Europe this would make a politician unelectable as everyone would think they're a total nutter.

You must not know that Angela Merkel and Theresa May were...the daughters of preachermen!

It looks different for the Euros, but being a vicar's daughter or a good Lutheran are just as important in their respective cultures.

by Anonymousreply 452May 12, 2021 4:04 AM

It's not the same as American religion r452. They don't talk endlessly about God and what he wants and how he speaks through them and shit like abortion and why poor people shouldn't get healthcare etc. It's TOTALLY different in America.

by Anonymousreply 453May 12, 2021 4:20 AM

The idea of Chasten topping is hilarious, R447. Highly doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 454May 12, 2021 4:25 AM

Most guys his age are versatile. It's not the 80s.

by Anonymousreply 455May 12, 2021 4:29 AM

He is positively caftanesque.

by Anonymousreply 456May 12, 2021 4:32 AM

VIDEO CLIP of YOUNG CHASTEN girling it up TEN years ago......FOUR MINUTE MARK = Standing up, FAT tummy.....His ORIGINAL bad teeth!!!... If you have looked at Chasten and thought that jobless baldy queen is hung---you are out of your minds....Chasten needs to buy this video from the posters because it isn't very flattering...LoL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457May 12, 2021 4:40 AM

Pale and unattractive even when young. Balding too. Bless his heart .

by Anonymousreply 458May 12, 2021 5:19 AM

Chasten is still cuter!

by Anonymousreply 459May 12, 2021 5:20 AM

R458 = Right?.....Chasten rolling on the floor and wearing a blonde wig in the video did him no favors either. Those shoes were tragic...Also = I wonder if Chasten dated the guy in the video with him?...Just curious...

by Anonymousreply 460May 12, 2021 5:24 AM

Give it up Chasten. That boat wont float on here .

by Anonymousreply 461May 12, 2021 5:24 AM

A common frump!

by Anonymousreply 462May 12, 2021 5:24 AM

Seriously, what the fuck did Pete see in this guy?

by Anonymousreply 463May 12, 2021 5:25 AM

Jesus, that video....Gross--but helpful.

If the made-over campaign trail version of Chasten is as good as he gets, I hope that puts paid to the idea he can be helped further. The kindest thing that can be done at this point is to offer to help him move out. Let him have the dogs. Pete's too busy, and Chasten needs someone to talk to.

Pete's self esteem, sexual and otherwise, must have been a fucking *shambles* if this guy was his first. It's also a glimpse into something I don't want to glimpse at about Pete that this is also the guy he chose to marry. This guy doesn't even rate a "hit it and quit it", to get that pesky first time thing out of the way. The guy I see in the video is "don't come near it even if it's the last seat on the bus".

by Anonymousreply 464May 12, 2021 5:45 AM

So Pete was never intimate with another man before Chasten? Really?

by Anonymousreply 465May 12, 2021 5:48 AM

Don't ask me for links but I noticed on his Twitter that he's packs quite a bulge. Bottoms can be hung you know.

by Anonymousreply 466May 12, 2021 5:53 AM

The top/bottom thing is so dated.

by Anonymousreply 467May 12, 2021 5:59 AM

R465 = Thats not true.These dl queens want to believe Sacred Pete was a Virgin when he got married...The video shows what Chasten is like "off script". Waving his hands around while he is talking....Look at how he sits!!.....LoL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468May 12, 2021 6:03 AM

STAH quality baby

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469May 12, 2021 6:04 AM

Well, no one has come forward to say they "knew him when" R468 but it doesn't really matter if Chasten was his first or his fiftieth. To me, why at all is the bigger question; and the biggest question is, for how much longer?

by Anonymousreply 470May 12, 2021 6:12 AM

Some people insist on being the pretty one, R470. Pete was accurate in his self-assessment and chose a soul and personality that thought he was a hotty.

by Anonymousreply 471May 12, 2021 7:06 AM

Pete better not leave Chasten if he wants to be President.

by Anonymousreply 472May 12, 2021 7:10 AM

That's why Pete needs to get it sorted ASAP. That will give him plenty of time to find a better fit. The sooner he does this, the better. Make it Chasten's idea to go back to being a country mouse. I think Pete will be "forgiven" and Chasten, bless his balding noggin, forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 473May 12, 2021 7:25 AM

[quote] The top/bottom thing is so dated.

Lots of oral, cuddling and frottage, only rare or experimental anal (definitely not on a work night). Chasten still has dreams of being ravaged.

by Anonymousreply 474May 12, 2021 8:05 AM

^ Projection, projection. Go get ravaged hun, but oh you’re in mommy’s basement. Never mind.

by Anonymousreply 475May 12, 2021 8:32 AM

Melania @ r472?

by Anonymousreply 476May 12, 2021 9:15 AM

All these old queens who want Chasten to get dumped by Pete all got dumped by a guy out of their league and they want the same thing to happen to anyone else in a loving marriage (like Pete and Chasten's).

And I still think Chasten is cute!

by Anonymousreply 477May 12, 2021 10:14 AM

Pete obviously likes younger men. Chasten's 9 years younger than him. So of course Pete will dump him and probably go 9 years younger than Chasten. LOL Pete's a big shot now and will feel the need to trade up. Most men do it. Don't be surprised.

But Chasten will be ok. America is shallow and full of clout chasers (especially in DC). Folks will want Chasten just because he was famous-adjacent. LOL

by Anonymousreply 478May 12, 2021 1:41 PM

Tell this to Chasten, Pete and take away his Costco card.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479May 12, 2021 4:50 PM

[quote] ^ Projection, projection. Go get ravaged hun, but oh you’re in mommy’s basement. Never mind.

We're all just speculating here. You know, for fun. Sorry if struck a nerve.

by Anonymousreply 480May 12, 2021 8:34 PM

Honestly, Chasten looks just like a normal guy. Soft and sweet. Some people are into that. I know I am.

by Anonymousreply 481May 13, 2021 7:08 PM

R481 Chasten is not my taste, but I think he is good for Pete who I think is a bit cutthroat! You don't get where he is being a nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 482May 13, 2021 7:32 PM

r481, ...that's it in a nutshell.

by Anonymousreply 483May 13, 2021 8:39 PM

He posted about his mother getting skin cancers removed today. I wonder if he asked her if it was okay she was having surgery and for what?

I kinda miss the days when everyone wasn't so open about EVERYTHING. I get that it can be helpful for awareness and all, but it's just too much. I don't really want to know everything about everyone.

by Anonymousreply 484May 13, 2021 8:42 PM

R484 = Is Chasten with his mother out of state?.....Bet Pete is getting some PRIMO dick while Chastity is out of town....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485May 13, 2021 11:20 PM

Secretary Pete is looking very trim and fit these days, unlike his schlumpy frumpy doughy stay-at-home house hubby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486May 13, 2021 11:31 PM

Pete is getting in better shape....Chasten won't work or even work out.....This will not go well for Chasten when Pete meets the next husband..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487May 14, 2021 12:01 AM

R478 If Chasten becomes a divorcee it won’t be long some popular white gay instahoe gets a hold on him and gives him the steroid/gym treatment. I can honestly see him going the route of Cockgobbler/Terry Miller. Might break DL too

by Anonymousreply 488May 14, 2021 3:09 AM

The REAL CHASTEN---PRE-ELECTION MAKEOVER VIDEO......Holy Geez....The THREE "F"s---Frumpy...Fat...Feminine.....He wanted to be a comedian so he married a JOKE like Pete?....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489May 14, 2021 3:36 AM

r430 I bet Pete is one of those annoying grammar trolls.

by Anonymousreply 490May 14, 2021 5:20 PM

r452 not all of Europe. In the UK you still have every PM attending at least one service at the Church of England before singing a song about God saving their monarch. The Catholic church is fighting like tooth and nail to maintain power in Poland and Ireland along with many other nations. You're leaders may act more humble in the Catholic tradition, but they are still groveling at the feet of Christianity. As a gay Christian I'm fine with that, but I know Europe isn't as secular as many are lead to believe.

by Anonymousreply 491May 14, 2021 5:24 PM

Joe Biden and Charles Windsor were both banging their current wives when wife #1 got into car accidents. So if Pete wants an easy way out...

That dark humor aside (wasn't that funny), I think they are a great couple. I also think Chasten needs to lose the fat. We are preparing for Hot White Boy Summer. Fat is not acceptable. All of the gays I know are either in panic mode to lose the tummy before beach season or resign themselves to use COVID as an excuse to stay inside and covered.

by Anonymousreply 492May 14, 2021 5:29 PM

I remember Tom Ford saying he wanted to dress Pete, for FREE no less, during his campaign run. Pete at the time declined (perhaps quite wisely) but he's certainly been looking rather dapper post campaign and settled into his new role.

Hi Tom! Thanks! Please write a tasteful note to Chasten that his services, whatever the hell they were, are no longer required.

by Anonymousreply 493May 14, 2021 5:32 PM

[quote] I also think Chasten needs to lose the fat. We are preparing for Hot White Boy Summer. Fat is not acceptable.

Chasten must have read your post, R492; he just tweeted:

"So many industries tell us that tanning is fun and sexy. What they don't tell you about is the chemotherapy cream you'll apply in order to burn through your cancerous spots, or the skin grafts you'll need for when the cancer takes up so much space there's hardly any skin left."

by Anonymousreply 494May 14, 2021 6:16 PM

Except my post has nothing to do with tanning.

by Anonymousreply 495May 14, 2021 6:28 PM

And so it begins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496May 14, 2021 6:34 PM

[quote]You're leaders may act more humble in the Catholic tradition

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 497May 14, 2021 7:05 PM

[quote]Joe Biden and Charles Windsor were both banging their current wives when wife #1 got into car accidents.

Source for Biden? His first wife died in Dec. 1972; conventional belief is that he and Jill met in 1975. So according to you he was banging her for three or more years before they settled on a story to go public.

by Anonymousreply 498May 14, 2021 7:08 PM

[quote] We are preparing for Hot White Boy Summer.

Fo REALZ yo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499May 14, 2021 7:08 PM

r496 Isn't the guy who runs that site big into Qanon?

by Anonymousreply 500May 14, 2021 7:39 PM

Nestor may be free soon.

by Anonymousreply 501May 14, 2021 11:38 PM

R496 = Thank you for posting....Pete is going to trade up soon and send Chastan Glezman back to Hikksville. ....By the way---can we talk about how many shitty BLUE SUITS Pete wears?.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502May 15, 2021 1:15 AM

This is the new guy, You heard it here first.

And yes, it is that other guy's ex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503May 15, 2021 1:18 AM

Now thats what Im talking about R503 ! Looks like hes got some good dick to boot !

by Anonymousreply 504May 15, 2021 1:26 AM

Historically, the husband had the obligatory wife and his concubine.

I imagine Pete is a history buff and should just follow this historical imperative.

Perhaps he should hook up with that newly gayed up guy from The Bachelor. Colton something or another?

It would be a tabloid sensation.

Frumpy Chasten can stay home and do the cleaning while Pete & Colton attend the opera at The New York Met.

by Anonymousreply 505May 15, 2021 1:34 AM

R502 = WOW....You could be a DL LEGEND if your pic of Petes next BF is Legit..........Good for You!!!.....Petes BF looks like he is going to suit up real nice....Chasten WHO?.....LoL

by Anonymousreply 506May 15, 2021 1:54 AM

Who is R503?

by Anonymousreply 507May 15, 2021 3:13 AM

R503 = dated Anderson?.....Interesting....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508May 15, 2021 8:24 AM

If Pete breaks up with Chasten, I’m not ever speaking to him again. I will not support him any more. I’m telling you NOW, so I don’t have to tel you THEN!

by Anonymousreply 509May 15, 2021 9:27 AM

I'll NEVER vote for Pete if he dumps Chasten!!

by Anonymousreply 510May 15, 2021 11:50 AM

Pete was on Chris Cuomo's show last night.

He discussed the hacking of the pipeline.

by Anonymousreply 511May 15, 2021 12:18 PM

[quote] Perhaps he should hook up with that newly gayed up guy from The Bachelor. Colton something or another? It would be a tabloid sensation. Frumpy Chasten can stay home and do the cleaning while Pete & Colton attend the opera at The New York Met.

In this scenario, Pete and Colton will be the hated Brad and Angie. While scorned Chasten will end up becoming America’s sweetheart Jen Aniston.

by Anonymousreply 512May 15, 2021 1:12 PM

R506 you seem to have us confused with LSA.

by Anonymousreply 513May 15, 2021 2:46 PM

I think Chasten is trying to build some sort of brand for himself but I'm at a loss what it is.

Also he's attacking the entire tanning industry. Did his mother get skin cancer from her regular weekly tanning sessions at Le Spa?

by Anonymousreply 514May 15, 2021 2:47 PM

To believe that Pete is dumping Chasten for the guy at R503—or even that he's cheating on Chasten with him—you'd have to believe that Pete's common sense and ambition are somewhere around the Gio Benitez stratum. Not saying they're not, but ...

by Anonymousreply 515May 15, 2021 2:50 PM

Actually, I think Pete would totally go for Anderson, not Anderson's bit of crumpet noted above. Pete might not be the shade that Anderson prefers, but I'm sure his Maltese energy (by energy, I mean wang) could help provide that little extra something. I seriously could see Anderson going for Pete just on Pete's brains alone. Also, with Anderson's kid *boom* instant family. Let's make it happen for those two.

If it isn't already....dun Dun DUN!

by Anonymousreply 516May 15, 2021 3:25 PM

Unless Pete is already giving up on a political career and envisioning one in entertainment or news, he's not looking for an Anderson. He's looking for a relatable flyover person who will not outshine him or embarrass him. And who's not a Yalie.

by Anonymousreply 517May 15, 2021 3:51 PM

[quote] He discussed the hacking of the pipeline.

I wonder whose pipeline Pete has been hacking, when Chasten's not around.

by Anonymousreply 518May 15, 2021 3:55 PM

Pete is going places and he needs someone who can help navigate the territory. The last thing he needs is another rube. The Frauen love Anderson, and he's not exactly an embarrassment to be seen with. Now, if Andy Cohen's name was being knocked around, that would be cause for concern.

by Anonymousreply 519May 15, 2021 3:55 PM

LOL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520May 15, 2021 5:04 PM

You guys are such self-professed experts on the relationship dynamics of highly prominent gay couples

Here's a challenge for you: find a mate for Lindsey Graham.

by Anonymousreply 521May 15, 2021 6:17 PM

Chasten is so basic. This is not the image you want to built when your husband is a serious contender for 2024.

by Anonymousreply 522May 15, 2021 6:19 PM

Lindsey has hopes of getting that ring from Donald.

Nothing less will do.

by Anonymousreply 523May 15, 2021 6:22 PM

[quote] This is not the image you want to built when your husband is a serious contender for 2024.

Bwahahahaha. Thanks for the laugh. That was the funniest thang I've heard in ages. Not a chance in hell. 2024 is MINE and that white fag ain't standin' in my way.

by Anonymousreply 524May 15, 2021 6:35 PM

It must be hard on Chasten to hear that so many people think rat-faced Pete is so far out of his league.

by Anonymousreply 525May 15, 2021 7:10 PM

Pete looks less murine in person.

by Anonymousreply 526May 15, 2021 7:15 PM

Pete's next squeeze will be a prominent Black or Latino dude. Maybe Pete will marry a Jonathan Capehart type (both would have to get divorces). Pete will want to be in a power couple with someone who can help his career. He's outgrown the small town boy.

by Anonymousreply 527May 15, 2021 7:18 PM

Pete will have to marry a Trans Woman of Color if he expects to make any inroads with progressive voters.

by Anonymousreply 528May 15, 2021 7:20 PM

R528 must realize how dumb he sounds, right?

by Anonymousreply 529May 15, 2021 7:46 PM

I could see Pete with someone like Ned Price - a policy wonk and pretty cute. He's 38 too.

However, I think Chasten is well-spoken and is charming on his own - in fact, he speaks just as clearly as his husband. He's been a humanities and teacher teacher, and I wouldn't be surprised if he is working towards certification so that he can teach in Va, Maryland or Washington DC. I agree that genetics are working against him as he ages. He'd better buy stock in minoxydil, and he needs to find a physical hobby like running or bike riding. .

by Anonymousreply 530May 15, 2021 8:06 PM

[quote]Pete looks less murine in person.

The average voter doesn't see him in person. His murinity is on full display to the vast majority of Americans.

by Anonymousreply 531May 15, 2021 8:13 PM

[quote]Pete will have to marry a Trans Woman of Color if he expects to make any inroads with progressive voters.

You rang?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532May 15, 2021 8:19 PM

Pete does have murine qualities! Y'all sent me the dictionary for that one. And who said you can't learn things on DL?

by Anonymousreply 533May 15, 2021 8:49 PM

r503 Big upgrade for Pete and what many on here and throughout the community expect a person of his status to end up with. Chasten is in trouble! Boy better call up Terry Miller and go through his schooling of "gay trophy husband".

by Anonymousreply 534May 15, 2021 9:33 PM

Poor thing. No one told him you weren't supposed to eat the Crisco.

by Anonymousreply 535May 15, 2021 9:38 PM

Pete and Chasten are in love with each other. I’d love a bf like Chasten.

by Anonymousreply 536May 15, 2021 9:39 PM

Possibilities

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537May 15, 2021 10:44 PM

R511 = Attention Whore Pete on CNN isn't surprising....He doesn't care about the job he cares about promoting himself. Who the hell bicycles to work ---for a PHOTO OP? Pete does. You know why Department Secretaries do NOT bicycle to work---because they have too much damn work to do!!!...Not Pete...Even on the day Biden was inaugurated Pete was giving interviews---about PETE!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538May 15, 2021 11:00 PM

R536 Take him, PLEASE!

by Anonymousreply 539May 15, 2021 11:05 PM

"Buttigieg and his husband have been spotted walking around their new neighborhood, Capitol Hill, where they live in a one-bedroom apartment, "-----------ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT~!!!!!........Guess they couldn't afford a TWO bedroom since Chasten is "retired" from working....LoL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540May 15, 2021 11:06 PM

The guy in R538 is perfection... and that bulge!

by Anonymousreply 541May 15, 2021 11:11 PM

We are headed toward a new thread.

Pick one:

Chasten Buttigieg reveals he's gained 20 lbs during the pandemic Part 2

OR....?

We can't do polls within threads so I'm happy to tally votes if this first thread title (typically the way we do continuation threads here is by using the initial thread title) isn't a "good fit". Let me know what you would like. Personally, I think it's serviceable , but certainly I bow to the OP, and the rest of you bitches

Post your votes/ideas. Otherwise I'll just start a boring one as mentioned above (remind you of anyone?) My phone is already struggling with this long Johnson.

by Anonymousreply 542May 15, 2021 11:16 PM

The mysterious life of Chasten Buttigieg's 20 lbs

by Anonymousreply 543May 15, 2021 11:21 PM

r542 get a life, loser

by Anonymousreply 544May 15, 2021 11:23 PM

R542 = The Sad Next Phase of Chastens Life?

by Anonymousreply 545May 15, 2021 11:27 PM

Noted r543 and r545 Thank you.

R544 also noted, but may need a bit more work to make it less you and more Chasten.

by Anonymousreply 546May 15, 2021 11:31 PM

R542 = Chasten. From Hooterville Trophy Husband to Fat Pants!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547May 15, 2021 11:34 PM

A few of my votes. Go ahead and laugh you bitches. Nothing could be worse than the life he has now.

Chasten: I'm Going Back to Traverse City, Traverse City Here I Come

Chasten Glezmen: 2 Dogs, No Husband (originally 2 Dogs 1 Cup but people freaked out)

Chasten: I Let My Oreos Do the Talking

Chasten "Glezman" Buttigieg He MADE me put the "Glezman" in but Never Said Why!

Chasten Buttigieg . If I Can't Pronounce or Spell it Why Should He Keep Me? (true story, Chasten has bombed both multiple times)

by Anonymousreply 548May 15, 2021 11:48 PM

Noted, r548. Thank you

by Anonymousreply 549May 15, 2021 11:53 PM

Chasten is on a word salad diet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550May 16, 2021 12:00 AM

That's not a word salad, he is correct

by Anonymousreply 551May 16, 2021 12:05 AM

You have nothing to say do you r551

by Anonymousreply 552May 16, 2021 12:23 AM

Not sure why you think the negativity was warranted, r552. Maybe the tweet doesn't mean much taken out of context but he was talking about the Liz Cheney saga

by Anonymousreply 553May 16, 2021 12:26 AM

Liz has zero to do with the Chasten Removal conversation r553

by Anonymousreply 554May 16, 2021 12:29 AM

Well, shit r554 I think we might just have found the title for our next thread.

Chasten Removal Conversation Part 2?

Can we get some votes here?

by Anonymousreply 555May 16, 2021 12:37 AM

R554, it's what his tweet was about

by Anonymousreply 556May 16, 2021 12:53 AM

Chasten is not smart, attractive, well-spoken, or interesting. He really doesn't warrant a second thread.

by Anonymousreply 557May 16, 2021 12:59 AM

Let it go.

by Anonymousreply 558May 16, 2021 1:03 AM

But he warranted 559 (and counting) posts

by Anonymousreply 559May 16, 2021 1:13 AM

If Chasten reads DL, I HOPE he doesn't think everyone here is a hater!. It's just some old queens bitter about their own pasts and who want everyone to be as miserable as they are.

WE LOVE YOU CHASTEN!!

by Anonymousreply 560May 16, 2021 1:35 AM

For someone who's so calculating and contrived as Pete, you have to wonder why he married literally the first person he went on a date with.

by Anonymousreply 561May 16, 2021 2:00 AM

So maybe he's not as "calculating" as you want to believe he is

by Anonymousreply 562May 16, 2021 2:01 AM

Chasten may look vanilla on the street, but she's a freak in the sheets...

When she locks up her clit in a cage...

And begs her Master Pete to breed her chubby pussy

by Anonymousreply 563May 16, 2021 2:51 AM

I'll bet Chasten gets really wild in bed.

by Anonymousreply 564May 16, 2021 2:55 AM

R557 = Pete. He realizes by now he has a jobless husband and a ONE bedroom apartment. By the way---remember when you queens said Chasten and Peter were going to throw parties and become social mavens in D.C.?......Not in a one bedroom shack they aren't....You can take the Hillbillies out of South Bend but you cannot class them up.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565May 16, 2021 3:00 AM

How many bedrooms do you need to throw parties?

by Anonymousreply 566May 16, 2021 3:13 AM

OK, for next thread title we have :

Chasten Buttigieg Reveals He's Gained 20 lbs During the Pandemic Part 2

So I guess that is what it will be then. Step it up now you lazy whores (like me) Best/most popular name wins!

by Anonymousreply 567May 16, 2021 6:55 AM

Chasten's Breakin' the Seams 2: Electric Boogaloo!

by Anonymousreply 568May 16, 2021 6:58 AM

R567 Chasten Glezman : Future Gay Divorce Author......

by Anonymousreply 569May 16, 2021 8:56 AM

Chasten's First Wives Club coming soon to Bravo! Who will be his costars? Special guest appearances?

by Anonymousreply 570May 16, 2021 9:19 AM

Pete's very smart. That's why he chose Chasten to be his partner.

by Anonymousreply 571May 16, 2021 9:21 AM

Here's the title: Chasten Is the Best Husband Pete Could Ever Have!!

by Anonymousreply 572May 16, 2021 12:07 PM

You'll Never Eat Lunch in This Town Again

The Gay Divorcee.

by Anonymousreply 573May 16, 2021 1:31 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574May 16, 2021 1:37 PM

OK, my loves, either Chasten Buttigieg Reveals He's Gained 20 lbs During the Pandemic Part 2 Chasten Removal Conversation Continued Part 2 Chasten Will Never Eat Lunch (Unless They Are Oreos) In This Town Again!

We are running low on posts so.. unless you have something glorious, name it now and name it well, otherwise it looks like we have to go with the first choice.

by Anonymousreply 575May 16, 2021 5:29 PM

Well, didn't I fuck it up? Sorry:'

Chasten Buttigieg Reveals He's Gained 20 lbs During the Pandemic Part 2

Chasten Removal Conversation Continued Part 2

Chasten Will Never Eat Lunch (Unless They Are Oreos) In This Town Again!

by Anonymousreply 576May 16, 2021 5:32 PM

r576 We LOVE Chasten!!

by Anonymousreply 577May 16, 2021 7:06 PM

Never said we didn't. But PICK ONE! We are almost out of time/thread space

by Anonymousreply 578May 16, 2021 7:08 PM

r578 That was a suggested title for the next thread!

by Anonymousreply 579May 16, 2021 7:13 PM

Ah, got it...it ain't happening kid.

by Anonymousreply 580May 16, 2021 7:18 PM

Get Out Your Eating Dress: The Chasten Buttigieg Story

by Anonymousreply 581May 16, 2021 7:44 PM

One more and then I have to choose as we are almost out of space. So, from the choices above, have at it. If I don't hear back, I'll do the boring one, though tempted to go with Chasten Removal Conversation Continued Part 2 (maybe a bit spiffier though)

by Anonymousreply 582May 16, 2021 7:51 PM

What about Chasten Glezman Buttigieg: Keep or Kick?'

Not that I'm a wit, I am clearly not, but it is short and to the point. Thoughts? (I know we are out of room though)

by Anonymousreply 583May 16, 2021 8:09 PM

Last 3: The one with the most WWs goes on to the next thread. We are out of space sorry to say for write-ins or bitching: (I know, when are we ever out of space for bitching?)

The nominees are:

1 Chasten Buttigieg Reveals He's Gained 20 lbs During the Pandemic Part 2

2 Chasten Removal Conversation Continued Part 2

3 Chasten Glezman Buttigieg: Keep or Kick?

Since we are out of room, the largest WW (not doing this for ego, trust me) will default to number one. Someone else can post a pick for number 2, and someone else for number 3. Got to keep room for write ins. But kind of too late for that. Sound OK?

by Anonymousreply 584May 16, 2021 8:20 PM

1 Chasten Buttigieg Reveals He's Gained 20 lbs During the Pandemic Part 2

by Anonymousreply 585May 16, 2021 8:20 PM

2 Chasten Removal Conversation Continued Part 2

by Anonymousreply 586May 16, 2021 8:21 PM

3 Chasten Glezman Buttigieg: Keep or Kick?

by Anonymousreply 587May 16, 2021 8:22 PM

Keep it short and sweet: Chasten Fattens

by Anonymousreply 588May 16, 2021 8:23 PM

Half of my post made no fucking sense. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 589May 16, 2021 8:24 PM

Forgot to mention, NO double, triple, etc. voting please. One vote per poster. We are better than the unmentionable MM freaks. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 590May 16, 2021 8:34 PM

Get your votes in bitches, Daddy needs his nap

by Anonymousreply 591May 16, 2021 9:05 PM

20 lbs. is a lot of weight to add in a year+. It shows consuming too many carbs and diminished exercising. Five to seven pounds can be lost fairly easily in several weeks if one is disciplined. Losing twenty will take the average person a few months if one sticks to the routine. Chasten needs to get off the bed and sofa, stay out the kitchen more, and get active. We'll see what he does.

by Anonymousreply 592May 16, 2021 9:18 PM

On the upside, Chasten's tits are bigger and sexier than ever

by Anonymousreply 593May 16, 2021 9:20 PM

New thread up. Congrats to the "winner"

by Anonymousreply 594May 16, 2021 9:32 PM

Sorry....SORRY!

Have at it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595May 16, 2021 9:38 PM

New thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596May 16, 2021 9:48 PM

Chasten doesn’t warrant a second thread. At least 300 of the posts in this one are about what the next thread should be named.

by Anonymousreply 597May 16, 2021 10:42 PM

No one likes r597

by Anonymousreply 598May 16, 2021 10:51 PM

A post for every pound. My 600lb political spouse.

by Anonymousreply 599May 16, 2021 10:57 PM

Kill it with fire

by Anonymousreply 600May 17, 2021 12:36 AM
by Anonymousreply 601May 17, 2021 12:36 AM
by Anonymousreply 602May 17, 2021 12:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!