Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A Continuation Thread: Chasten Glezman Buttigieg: Keep or Kick?

A continuation of our discussion from the thread: Chasten Buttigieg reveals he's gained 20 lbs during the pandemic

Link below

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 44312 hours ago

You. Jackie. On. Assistances. Will. Never. Have. Pete.

by The Usual Suspectreply 105/16/2021

What's Eating Chasten Buttigieg?

by The Usual Suspectreply 205/16/2021

Never forget.

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 305/16/2021

KEEP! Let's not be so superficial about weight.

by The Usual Suspectreply 405/16/2021

Every queen fat-shaming Chasten B. needs to submit an unedited torso shot to this thread, kthxbye.

by The Usual Suspectreply 505/16/2021

It has NOTHING to do about the weight, it has EVERYTHING to do about him being a suitable mate for Pete.

by The Usual Suspectreply 605/16/2021

FRAU ALERT AT R5 !

by The Usual Suspectreply 705/16/2021

Hide, deep inside the cellar. And I thought Chastity was going to Harvard or something? Why is he still idling about in DC, cramping Pete's style?

by The Usual Suspectreply 805/16/2021

[quote]It has NOTHING to do about the weight, it has EVERYTHING to do about him being a suitable mate for Pete.

So I'm guessing your post-COVID weight is 285?

by The Usual Suspectreply 905/16/2021

Keep. If it weren't for Chasten's social media moxie throughout the election, nobody would know who the hell Pete is, and he sure wouldn't be in Biden's cabinet.

by The Usual Suspectreply 1005/16/2021

KEEP: Get over it, you bitches. Pete and Chasten are in love. They're both suitable for each other.

by The Usual Suspectreply 1105/16/2021

R3 that looks painful!

by The Usual Suspectreply 1205/16/2021

This isn't a poll, or I would have done it as such. It is a discussion about if Chasten is really the best fit for Pete, and if so, why, and if not, why not?

If on the fence, why? How could/should Chasten improve?

Discussion. Not just being total cunts or stans as the kids say these days.

Do we want these crazy kids to work out? If so, why? If not, why?

by The Usual Suspectreply 1305/16/2021

I don't think they are "in love" I think they are just "let's stay together for the money/dogs/donuts

by The Usual Suspectreply 1405/16/2021

It doesn't matter what Chasten weighs

Pete keeps him naked and locked in that apartment anyway

by The Usual Suspectreply 1505/16/2021

I heard that Pete preferred to bottom, actually.

by The Usual Suspectreply 1605/16/2021

They don’t have sex.

by The Usual Suspectreply 1705/16/2021

R17 How on earth would you know that?

by The Usual Suspectreply 1805/16/2021

R17 hasn't been fucked since the Eisenhower administration.

by The Usual Suspectreply 1905/16/2021

Pete and Chasten live in a ONE BEDROOM...You DL Queens said they would be throwing parties for the DC Elite?....What do Hooterville Hillibillies from Indiana know about Dinner Parties?.........And of course the HOOTERVILLE HERALD got an "exclusive" overly worded Attention Whore Pete Report....Read this article and you can tell how OBNOXIOUS Pete is in his own words..

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 2005/16/2021

R21 = Notice Pete "loved" South Bend so much he sold his house and left town. The same place and house he and Chasten were going to raise their (non existent) children in. Pete lies and probably shouldn't because he isn't very good at it. Biden is going to get tired of Pete's mistakes and walking back things that come out of his mouth--like the gas tax stupidity.

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 2105/16/2021

Pete was about as well liked in Indiana as Mike Pence.

by The Usual Suspectreply 2205/17/2021

Pete was a Progressive Conservative in South Bend. There is a reason the WHITE REPUBLICAN voters loved him in South Bend...Pete got 2476 LESS votes in his mayoral re-election. He LOST black voters in his reelection. His last election he got 8515 Hooterville Residents to vote for him...He probably would have lost had he run again.

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 2305/17/2021

Two Miserable People = Chasten Glezman and Ellen....Say what you will about Ellen, but at least she works....

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 2405/17/2021

He looks like a midget at R3. He looks like Alex or Caleb or whatever his name is on the St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital commercials.

Chasten: Donate now and you can get this blanket. With your donation, you can help so many kids at St. Jude’s Hospital.

by The Usual Suspectreply 2505/17/2021

Chasten must know he is in danger. Pete has him in a cheap one bedroom rental apartment, the perfect place to leave someone. No fighting over the house or prolonged cohabitation, Pete can just get his own place and let the lease run out while he files the necessary paperwork.

by The Usual Suspectreply 2605/17/2021

R22, but he's escaped all that now.

Even if he never climbs higher in politics, he can be a very-well compensated consultant until he no longer wants to be.

by The Usual Suspectreply 2705/17/2021

Millions of gay men will NEVER vote for Pete if he leaves Chasten!

by The Usual Suspectreply 2805/17/2021

Uh if Pete’s upgrade looks like this guy. Then gays will quickly forget Chasten and go all in for Pete.

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 2905/18/2021

Dump the frump. The only reason they are together is that there is slim pickings in South Bend, and Pete didn’t want to date a slutty guy because it would be bad for his image.

Chasten is fug, balding, and fat. Even if Pete wasn’t a successful politician, Chasten would not be good enough for Pete. And, he took Petes last name. Doesnt he have any self respect?

by The Usual Suspectreply 3005/18/2021

Well the fairly recent insertion of his last name into his Twitter, a'la a certain Melinda FRENCH Gates, (don't know if he's done that yet on his IG), could mean he's been told he has to get to stepping. Or perhaps he is making plans to break free on his own (oh my sides!). Unless he did that for the launch of his book which, from the Amazon reviews, sounds like something only a flyover Frau could love.

by The Usual Suspectreply 3105/18/2021

Whatever happens I just want Sean Patrick Maloney to run for President or maybe the Senate. He's looks the part and he love cock. His family is cute and diverse. He's a great Rep and a good guy.

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 3205/18/2021

Uh Oh....Gio looks "tired" the morning after his interview with Pete....And it was a ONE on ONE interview....Petes getting laid....Chasten Glezman looks like the bitter slob who is going to refuse to leave or get a divorce or even get a job after their breakup...Most people here are right---Chasten was acceptable for a mayor from Hooterville. But Pete knows he can do better and you can believe he is going to get primo dick in DC (probably for the first time in his life)...

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 3305/18/2021

Why do you bitter old queens want Chasten to be dumped by Pete? Pete will never do it. Chasten is cuddly, and they're too in love.

by The Usual Suspectreply 3405/19/2021

Because Pete can do better and in the normal world (meaning outside of IN) guys of Pete’s status can get laid by hot, smart, driven guys, due to his job and fame. Instead of upgrading himself, Chasten has taken to eating, unemployment, and shopping for fat guys clothes. So yeah, we speculate their their relationship may hit the rocks. No one likes a stay at home spouse getting fat while the other busts their ass.

by The Usual Suspectreply 3505/19/2021

Chastity should focus on his own career and stop oversharing on social media. You don't see Kamala Harris' posting that he had to buy fat pants on Twitter.

by The Usual Suspectreply 3605/19/2021

You can't buy fat pants on Twitter.

by The Usual Suspectreply 3705/19/2021

R36– That’s because unlike Kween Chasty of Transport, Doug Emhoff is an accomplished professional with stuff to do

by The Usual Suspectreply 3805/19/2021

I think Pete is very calculating---he knows he bombed with black voters in the Dem primary, he will dump Chasten and get a black boyfriend...you heard it here first.

by The Usual Suspectreply 3905/19/2021

The people mocking Pete for "bombing" with black voters probably voted for Liz Warren

by The Usual Suspectreply 4005/19/2021

R40 is another Pete Lover who never bothered to look at his record...As soon as he said he was GAY that was all you needed to hear?....THAT is why Pete LOST.....LINK just for YOU....

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 4105/19/2021

r41, he wasn't going to win....you are dumb

by The Usual Suspectreply 4205/19/2021

r36 Doug is very successful. He had to actually drop what he had for Kamala. Chasten had nothing of value before Pete's rise.

by The Usual Suspectreply 4305/19/2021

R43 = Exactly...What does Chasten bring to Pete?....Sex? Pete can do better---and probably already is in D.C. And let's not forget Chastens humiliating Pre-Makeover Video....You can tell how FAKE 2020 Chasten is compared to his previous queeny self....Pete needs a better spouse and Chasten is not it....

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 4405/19/2021

Pete wasn't going to find anyone better in South Bend. But now that he's living in DC, there's really no excuse for keeping this jobless tubbo around.

by The Usual Suspectreply 4505/19/2021

Pete needs an Athlete...Or Political Upstart.....He needs to be part of a Power Couple. Now he just has a jobless nobody keeping him down...The sooner he dumps Chasten and releases the obligatory "Please give us Privacy during our separation" ---the better off he will be....Chasten will write a Gay Divorce book to shill off some money from idiots...

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 4605/19/2021

I like Pete and Chasten, but these threads are pretty funny in a bitchilly pointless DL way.

by The Usual Suspectreply 4705/19/2021

The romantic in me hopes Chasten is sliding his log softly and firmly into Pete's manpussy, causing them both to spurt warm seed, followed by cuddling. Why not?

by The Usual Suspectreply 4805/19/2021

I think the pandemic has finally snapped all the crazies on this site. The vitriol directed at Mrs. Lady Pete and that funny looking guy who’s too old for the asperger musical is off the charts. It’s actually passed from amusing into kind of dark.

by The Usual Suspectreply 4905/19/2021

Pete needs someone on his level...Sorry but a jobless guy who tweets about wearing fat pants isn't it...Notice PETE has gotten in shape?....They will probably announce their separation during a long holiday when few people are watching the news...My guess is this Fourth of July weekend....Wait and See...

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 5005/19/2021

Why isn't Chasten teaching? If Jill Biden still has time to teach college students and grade papers, along with all her other responsibilities, then what's stopping Chasten?

I feel like they are working on getting a baby. Chasten wants to be a stay at home mom/housewife. But he's leaving himself very vulnerable. He has no have no money of his own. He's essentially been a career student.

by The Usual Suspectreply 5105/19/2021

R51 = Pete is smart enough to NOT have a baby with Chasten. Petes next husband is not going to want to hear from Chasten about Holidays and Child Support, and Pete knows it. They would have had a baby by now and they sure would not be living in a ONE bedroom....Chasten is probably nagging Pete about it...

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 5205/20/2021

r52 Why would any couple need more than one bedroom?

by The Usual Suspectreply 5305/20/2021

[quote]Why would any couple need more than one bedroom?

It's complicated.

by The Usual Suspectreply 5405/20/2021

R53 = A one bedroom makes it easier for me to just grab a suitcase when I dump my jobless husband...Also it shuts up my hubbys nagging me about a baby I will never have with him...My NEXT husband will work out and be way hotter...VIDEO = You're Welcome...

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 5505/20/2021

TWO DL Faves in one:

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 5605/22/2021

Oh wow he actually says the "t" in Chasten. All this time I thought the "t" was silent. Insufferable.

by The Usual Suspectreply 5705/22/2021

Chasten has got to go. FULL STOP.

As do the stupid posts with these young muscle/muscle-headed creatures as possibilities (though I know they are likely posted as a joke). As noted many times, Pete needs someone urbane, intelligent, witty, charming and handsome without an...untidy "past", let alone a ghastly OnlyFans account.

by The Usual Suspectreply 5805/22/2021

He needs an Instaho!

by The Usual Suspectreply 5905/22/2021

[quote]This isn't a poll, or I would have done it as such. It is a discussion about if Chasten is really the best fit for Pete, and if so, why, and if not, why not?

Oh look GOD has arrived and will now decided who is "fit" to be with each other.

It's not a fashion show you judgmental queen, deciding what dress is fit for what model.

You obviously have never been in a long term relationship have you? Let me guess, oh, yes, you have had several "long term" relationships lasting almost a year. But THEY were not a good fit for YOU.

by The Usual Suspectreply 6005/26/2021

They seem suited enough for each other. I’ll spin this from a Chasten point of view. The more interesting general aspect is being a ‘trailing spouse’. When one person gives up what they have to follow another, it’s filed with risks relating to both financial and emotional security. The trailing one often does not find what they had before in terms of career trajectory and income in the new place and resentment can build from either or both sides in the relationship. It’s worse when people move internationally and the non working party is exponentially more vulnerable. Honestly, if I were Chasten, I wouldn’t have signed up to this without some quid pro quo. I’d want half of current and future assets in my name. Couples need to plan for the worst case, one side not regaining employment at the same level or at all. Never follow someone else’s dream without money in the bank.

by The Usual Suspectreply 6105/27/2021

All the DL Queens who said Pete and Chasten were going to become DC Socialites were wrong...The Buttigiegs live in a tiny ONE bedroom apartment--with a DOG....And what does Hillbilly Chasten know about CLASS or CATERING?....Pete needs to upgrade---preferably with someone who doesn't mind having a JOB!!....Pete needs a white collar type--an attorney or a doctor....

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 6205/27/2021

Most of us on these threads agree with you r62

Original thread linked below, and you'll see the Kicks outweigh the Keeps

I think Pete may be the type to passively aggressively force Chasten out rather than be the "bad guy" and kick him out. But fucking hell, his patience must be wearing thin because it's been a while now, and Chasten's still glued to the couch (sorry, futon, you just know it is some fucking discount futon he parks his fat ass on.)

Hey, Chasten, we know you read here, at least your Google Alert should be going off. Pull up your sad ass socks, man up, and be the one to leave. You will look like you have some stones, and Pete will probably give you some lovely parting gifts, OK, maybe just the dog. You might even get a new book deal out of it, though I don't recommend that after glancing through the painfully dull mess you released. Writing isn't your thing. Not really sure what your "thing' is, frankly, but find it. Maybe move to California and become the dog walker to the stars? What about a podcast that centers on a spouse's (or ex in this hopeful case) life in DC? Not dialed in enough for that I take it. You know it's bad when the DC spouse cunts cut you off, and that looks to be the case here.

Seriously, what the hell do you do? (Well, I mean).

I do wonder if the one bedroom place that keeps getting mentioned is bullshit though. Who doesn't need at least an extra bedroom to use as an office, or storage area for extra crap?

by The Usual Suspectreply 6305/27/2021

Reminder, prior thread.

As always, try to ignore the Frauen.

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 6405/27/2021

R63----->>>PETE gave an interview and said it was a ONE bedroom.....And it turns out they have TWO DOGS.....LINK to the story...Their neighborhood is also posted online and it isn't luxury homes....I am with you---TWO adult men in a tiny one bedroom?....WTF?....One of these posters had a theory that a one bedroom gives Pete a better path when he leaves Chasten, and I'm not sure that's wrong. The interview is a lot of Pete talking about his favorite topic = PETE!!

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 6505/27/2021

Chasten, don't listen to these bitter old queens. We know you and Pete love each other, and always will.

There are a lot of men who envy Pete for having a husband like you!

by The Usual Suspectreply 6605/27/2021

A personal massage wand and a couple packs of D batteries in his nightstand may be all Chasten needs to keep the spark alive.

by The Usual Suspectreply 6705/27/2021

R65 Thanks!

It really does seem odd. Pete isn't THAT fucking broke, especially now.

I'll take Pete talking about Pete over Chasten talking about...anything, any day.

by The Usual Suspectreply 6805/27/2021

Chasten is cuddly. Pete will never give that up.

by The Usual Suspectreply 6905/27/2021

And cue the Frau mentality....

by The Usual Suspectreply 7005/27/2021

R69 = Is CHASTEN GLEZMAN posting?.......Pete has to be humiliated having a husband who refuses to work and tweets about getting fat. Not to mention we now have video proof of Chasten Pre-Election Makeover...Chaz wearing the wig was quite the gay stereotype...

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 7105/27/2021

Everybody loves Chasten, and no one will vote for Pete if he leaves his man.

by The Usual Suspectreply 7205/27/2021

He looks like he would make a mean casserole. That was a mild insult…

by The Usual Suspectreply 7305/27/2021

R72 = Chasten---is that you?.....When are you going to get a damn job?...Everyone likes PETE---not YOU....

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 7405/27/2021

Everyone in the heartland will love Chasten and Pete as a couple as soon as they settle into their domestic routines. Not just dividing household chores, but having a few that they can do together, like washing the dishes or whatever; or deciding what to do on Date Nights.

by The Usual Suspectreply 7505/27/2021

There is a reason PETE is not having a baby with Chasten. He went from "having a child SOON)" to renting a ONE bedroom...Pete knows Chasten is not the one. Link is from over TWO YEARS AGO....Pete knows his next husband won't want to put up with Chasten co-parenting for the next 18 years..

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 7605/27/2021

There won't be a next husband. And they have a one bedroom so that when they have babies they can keep them close at night for feeding and changing; whatever needs to be taken care of.

Also I think Pete likes that Chasten weighs a little more than he did when they were campaigning last year. It means there's more of him to love!

by The Usual Suspectreply 7705/27/2021

Oh how fun, if it isn't fucking Frauen, it's the nutjob. Can't we please have a normal conversation? I actually do find this topic interesting, and not in a completely cunty way. I really don't see this relationship lasting, and I do think Pete needs an urbane, charming, witty, intelligent man of his own means. Not just to make Pete look better, but to teach Pete some things he may not know. I know I forget just how young Pete is, and that he missed out on learning many of the finer points of life.

I think Pete is knowledge hungry, as well he should be, especially on such a promising trajectory he is on.

by The Usual Suspectreply 7805/27/2021

Do you suppose they are renting until the find the right neighbourhood or are they that poor? I'm surprised they aren't in a house.

by The Usual Suspectreply 7905/28/2021

r78 Obviously Pete thinks he needs a cute cuddle bug like Chasten to wrap his arms around and hold tight while they watch Firefly Lane on Netflix. He doesn't want a jaded DC queen who knows what fork to use during sex; he wants his honey bunch.

by The Usual Suspectreply 8005/28/2021

Some big news coming about this over the summer. Close to July. Watch and see.

by The Usual Suspectreply 8105/28/2021

How do you know?

by The Usual Suspectreply 8205/28/2021

Bagels for lunch

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 8305/28/2021

I'll bet Pete is texting Chasten, telling him to come over and have lunch with him. Eating alone isn't as cozy.

by The Usual Suspectreply 8405/28/2021

Maybe he is hoping he can become a spokesperson for some weight loss program.

by The Usual Suspectreply 8505/28/2021

You queens make it sound like Chasten has gained hundreds of pound. He still looks slim.

by The Usual Suspectreply 8605/28/2021

In R83, Pete is on Grindr telling his hookup that he "can't host".

by The Usual Suspectreply 8705/28/2021

Its not unusual for couples to grow in differing directions ,but in Pete's case it was accelerated almost overnight. Chasten (god I hate that stupid name) just hasnt kept up with Pete's trajectory,and it shows. Chasten is still the Mayors wife in Indiana and Pete is a player on an international stage now. Of course they arent going to make it. Im sure Chasten is a lovely man,but honey,know your limitations and accept them. Were I him,Id take a good hard look at the situation,apply for some teaching position back home,pack my bags and depart with some dignity. Why wait to get dumped for some muscle slut and be humiliated on a world stage ?

by The Usual Suspectreply 8805/28/2021

Lord, that's fanfic. He's not a player on the international stage, he's a player on the domestic stage. He's Secretary of Transportation, not State.

by The Usual Suspectreply 8905/28/2021

R81 = You are right. The announcement is coming soon. They have only been seen in public together once in four months. Pete stopped even mentioning Chasten in interviews now. The sooner Pete announces---the faster he can go public in future relationships because he is going to have to wait 9-12 months before he starts parading Chastents replacement. . R86 = Pete and Chasten are both fatties who slimmed down....That means FAT kids....Just sayin...Video of Fat Chasten....

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 9005/28/2021

Out and about, on his own...

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 9105/28/2021

R91 = Good Job!!....Notice Pete is FIT and looks happy without his Slob Chasten?......Pete is moving on....No Doubt about it...

by The Usual Suspectreply 9205/28/2021

Damn, Pete is looking good in that snap. Pity about the wedding band you can see from space.

Chasten probably polishes that thing every morning.

Wrong thing to be polishing every morning Chasten.

Leave with dignity, dude. While you still have some.

by The Usual Suspectreply 9305/29/2021

R93 = Pete has to wear the wedding band until the separation is official.. It will be gone by the end of summer....

by The Usual Suspectreply 9405/29/2021

R91 = I bet Chasten FLIPS OUT when he sees that photo...We all know Chaz is on DL...What else is he going to do in his one bedroom hovel besides walk the dogs and NOT go to work?...LoL

by The Usual Suspectreply 9505/29/2021

Shopping in Target, alone...

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 9605/29/2021

Pete’s gotta drop that unattractive ball and chain and find a nice, grounded, employed hot dude who he can park his Meat in.

by The Usual Suspectreply 9705/29/2021

He's going nowhere.

Thick ankles.

by The Usual Suspectreply 9805/29/2021

Can I point out, if it isn't actually a content, informed, knowing choice, that Pete is the one dominating that relationship. Chasten's made it evident how deferential he is and hardly seems to pack the charisma of a latter day Salome. So if anybody made a desperate, distorted choice, it was more likely the value system and - internalised homophobia - still swirling around that ambitious, McKinseyed brain.

by The Usual Suspectreply 9905/29/2021

Maybe he actually loves Chasten.

by The Usual Suspectreply 10005/29/2021

R91, how did you happen to come across that photo? That 's a pretty obscure Instagram account. Are you one of the guys in the pic?

by The Usual Suspectreply 10105/29/2021

r92 How long do you think before he starts being seen with some DC elite muscle gay? By then you know that spells trouble.

by The Usual Suspectreply 10205/29/2021

Pete is hanging out ALONE.....Doesn't even mention Chasten anymore.....It's over....And of course JOBLESS CHASTEN will turn it into another MONEY opportunity by writing a book and declaring himself an "expert" on Gay Divorce...

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 10305/29/2021

Depends if he's cut or uncut.

by The Usual Suspectreply 10405/29/2021

Oh dear. I’m clutching my pearls until July. What will do in anticipation of this supposed bombshell? 😩

by The Usual Suspectreply 10505/29/2021

Chasten will rebound with a splash. He'll hit the gym, invest in a tasteful Eva Gabor wiglet, and start cruising the apps. He will find plenty of action for his 8-inch knob. Then he'll say "Pete who?" when the news crew spots him at Pride '22. He'll be a shady, sassy, self-sufficient queen, with lots of man candy!

by The Usual Suspectreply 10605/29/2021

I too believe r106 that will happen. He’s end up like Aaron Schock, Luke Evans, and Terry Miller. He’s probably have a thread dedicated to his half naked IG photos right here on DL. Question is when?

by The Usual Suspectreply 10705/29/2021

Cabinet secretaries make $221,400 a year. Why are they living in a one bedroom? They must surely be house hunting.

by The Usual Suspectreply 10805/30/2021

Cuteness!

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 10905/30/2021

This thread will end in trans. It must! I demand it!

by The Usual Suspectreply 11005/30/2021

Pete is the Secretary of Trans.

by The Usual Suspectreply 11105/30/2021

OMG

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 11205/30/2021

Honored

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 11305/30/2021

YAY, CHASTEN!!!

by The Usual Suspectreply 11405/30/2021

I really do think Chasten reads DL. That photo of Pete at R112 was his "get your paws off my man, bitches" statement. It's obviously not over.

by The Usual Suspectreply 11505/30/2021

r115 There's no way anybody but Chasten took that pic. Pete wouldn't allow it if it was somebody else.

So suck on that, you bitter old queens!

by The Usual Suspectreply 11605/30/2021

Pete is dumping Chaz....He can do better and Pete knows it. The ONE BEDROOM is proof. Pete is not having kids with Chasten. Pete needs a white collar guy, like a lawyer or doctor.

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 11705/30/2021

What did he do to be honoured?

by The Usual Suspectreply 11805/30/2021

R118 = Chasten has done NOTHING for the Gay Community. Except show straights that gay househusbands don't like to get jobs...Work is beneath Chasten. That's why Pete was smart to NOT buy a house with Chasten in D.C.

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 11905/30/2021

He bought a house with Chasten in Michigan, R119. The pic was taken by Chasten in Northern Michigan.

by The Usual Suspectreply 12005/30/2021

R120 = Do you know how CHEAP a "vacation house" is in Hicksville Michigan?.....LoL

by The Usual Suspectreply 12105/30/2021

Striking out Solo

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 12205/30/2021

R121 Actually, they aren't cheap. That's where the big wigs vacation. Billionaire big wigs. Michigan has a lot of them. Pete needs to find one. On the lower end though. He doesn't want someone too flashy.

I hate how half of the image links are basically useless, so I'm not going to bother, but it's worth a google to get a look at how gorgeous the area and the homes are. Thanks for getting the images of Pete to work though. He looks great these days.

by The Usual Suspectreply 12305/30/2021

Before you know it we will see instas from Suagatuck with Pete arm in arm with a beauty not named Chasten. Delayed adolescence comes to all of us!

by The Usual Suspectreply 12405/30/2021

R122....YEP....Pete is out and about while Chasten is in their one bedroom apartment with the dogs---eating ice cream and tweeting. Good for Pete...He will be the most eligible Gay Bachelor in America the minute he dumps his slob jobless husband...

by The Usual Suspectreply 12505/30/2021

A modified version

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 12605/31/2021

I'll bet all these queens who think Pete is as superficial as they are all think they'll have a chance with him if he ever dumps Chasten.

by The Usual Suspectreply 12705/31/2021

Pete loves Chasten. He will have discreet interludes while traveling for work.

by The Usual Suspectreply 12805/31/2021

Chasten loves his vacations....He gets tired from all his NOT WORKING stuff in D.C..Bet Pete is plotting to upgrade to a guy who works...

by The Usual Suspectreply 12905/31/2021

Famous in Asia: Secretary Pete hits the international arena

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 13006/01/2021

With Fame comes Glamor

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 13106/01/2021

Glamor.

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 13206/01/2021

You cows are at your awful best in this thread. I just hope that Chasten doesn't click on this. Why are you bitches so mean? Chasten is lovely and he and Pete are a great couple and are going to be superstars.

by The Usual Suspectreply 13306/01/2021

Gurl

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 13406/01/2021

Happy Pride from Secretary Pete!

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 13506/01/2021

Chasten on CBS!

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 13606/01/2021

R136 = RED FLAG----->>>Pete did NOT say he LOVED Chasten........SPLITSVILLE?.....Will they make it past the summer?....It's over...Pete can do so much better....

by The Usual Suspectreply 13706/01/2021

r137 Pete doesn't have to say he loves Chasten. Anybody who's not totally bitter about their past knows it already!

by The Usual Suspectreply 13806/01/2021

They couldn’t find someone more accomplished to profile for Pride?

by The Usual Suspectreply 13906/01/2021

R138 = NO Pete didn't HAVE to say it. But he could have and CHOSE NOT TO. But he DID make time to plug Chastens hideous book. SPLITSVILLE....Lets hope Petes next husband likes to WORK....

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 14006/01/2021

R140 Chasten is taking his sad-sack realness to new levels. It's not endearing, it's frustrating.

I'm guessing the one bedroom is really Chasten's pad, and Pete lives in an executive hotel which would make more sense for his kind of schedule. It has been said many times before, a one bedroom is not nearly enough room for two people, two dogs, and no spare room/office space.

by The Usual Suspectreply 14106/01/2021

Lord, the fantasy and projection on this thread. Are your lives really as empty as this? The intense need... you could bottle it. I thought the Julian whatshisface threads were embarrassing.

by The Usual Suspectreply 14206/02/2021

Sassy!

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 14306/02/2021

Pete with in-laws

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 14406/02/2021

Show a little more physical distance there, Pete. I know I would.

by The Usual Suspectreply 14506/02/2021

Chasity’s entire family is obese.

by The Usual Suspectreply 14606/02/2021

Sweet

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 14706/02/2021

Chasten has Fanbois too

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 14806/02/2021

Thats double the ugly in that pic ! Eeeewww !

by The Usual Suspectreply 14906/02/2021

R144 = Pete looks at Chastiys Family and realizes he is going to be stuck with some Plus Size Genes if he keeps his jobless husband... Unless Pete is a Chubby Chaser this relationship is over...

by The Usual Suspectreply 15006/02/2021

If someone had posted Chastens photo 3 years ago and asked "is he hot" the answer on DL would have been a resounding NOPE...How anyone could look at this FUG and find him anything more than basic is astounding.

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 15106/02/2021

r167 You can tell Chasten is the top in the marriage. I'll bet he's got something high caliber there.

by The Usual Suspectreply 15206/02/2021

No, I don’t know what’s going on either

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 15306/02/2021

Chasten is the cuter of the two.

by The Usual Suspectreply 15406/02/2021

R152, Chasten can't even top a sundae. You must be on crack.

by The Usual Suspectreply 15506/02/2021

Chasten looks like a biological woman who transitioned into a man--but cannot pull it off. That's really what he looks like. Chasten certainly does not look masculine..

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 15606/02/2021

Was Pete a virgin before his marriage? Interesting that there are no stories from ex-bf’s, hookups, and the like from anyone. In this day and age, people would be posting the details. Strange! He seems to be the only one without stories.

by The Usual Suspectreply 15706/02/2021

R157 = I heard Pete's ex was a campaign staffer on his Presidential Campaign. The exes name and photos out there and I wondered if Chasten ever heard about it because who in their right mind would want their husband working with his ex..As the "official" story went the ex went to school with Pete and then joined the campaign.There was also a story from a guy who swore he met Pete at The Clubs (Indianapolis). It was pretty detailed and it was before Pete was married--and YES he said they hooked up. Pete has always gotten a FREE PASS because you must be a "homophobe" if you dare question him...

by The Usual Suspectreply 15806/03/2021

How can you share all of these stories and not even mention if Pete topped or bottomed and dick size r158. Its basically a DL rule.

Pete also served alongside Bill Conway, a sexy candidate for Chicago's State's Attorney for Cook County in 2020. He lost the Dem Primary but was willing to step in and protect Petes military record if questioned. Oh, and his father is a BILLIONAIRE. I'm sure Pete wanted his cock and cash back when they were serving together.

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 15906/03/2021

Actually, Bill was on Pete's campaign as an advisor or some role for close friends. Bill is married to a woman but you never know....

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 16006/03/2021

Why can't DLers be happy for Pete & Chasten?

by The Usual Suspectreply 16106/03/2021

Because the divorce rate is at 50% and this couple has found fame and fortune thanks to the efforts of one member. History shows that it causes stress and sometimes resentment. Chasten started these threads when he mentioned how fat he's gotten, stress eating much? r161 he's a house husband that hasn't worked in nearly 2-2.5 years. There are no excuses for his weight gain since he has nothing but time. Obviously, the weight isn't welcomed or he wouldn't have talked about the support he received from his fat friends that told him to buy bigger clothes.

Meanwhile, Pete got to leave sad IN and now in a 30-something Secretary of Transportation in the most educated city in America and one of the most gay industries, politics. Yeah, we can see some issues as he shares a one bedroom for expanding Chasten and their butt-ugly dog (the other one is cute).

by The Usual Suspectreply 16206/03/2021

Serving GeekChic Realness

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 16306/03/2021

Throwback: a Swinging Couple

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 16406/03/2021

r164 See? Pete can't have those special moments with some DC lobbyist who stares daggers at you while you lick frosting off his cock ("I said CLEEEEEAN IT!!!"). Pete doesn't want to be with one of those freaks. He needs a man he can cuddle with, and who loves him. That's Chasten.

by The Usual Suspectreply 16506/03/2021

[quote] There was also a story from a guy who swore he met Pete at The Clubs

Link?

by The Usual Suspectreply 16606/03/2021

Nobody met Pete at the clubs. Pete was never with anybody before Chasten.

by The Usual Suspectreply 16706/03/2021

Chasten's love makes Pete feel secure and confident as a gay man. Behind every successful man is a supportive partner. That's Chasten.

by The Usual Suspectreply 16806/03/2021

[quote]Why can't DLers be happy for Pete & Chasten?

Happy is what closes on Saturday night.

by The Usual Suspectreply 16906/03/2021

r168 that is not even close to being fucking true. Many successful men could take or leave a partner. But behind every successful man there is a person they can call for a good fuck and cuddle. The partner stuff is some 1960s bullshit created by housewives justifying their part in their husband's success.

by The Usual Suspectreply 17006/03/2021

[quote]Was Pete a virgin before his marriage? Interesting that there are no stories from ex-bf’s, hookups, and the like from anyone. In this day and age, people would be posting the details. Strange! He seems to be the only one without stories.

Chasten was the only person he ever went on a date with. And they did not have sex before marriage.

by The Usual Suspectreply 17106/03/2021

Chasten was way more experienced than Pete by the time they got married. I'll bet Chasten was very easy with Pete that first night.

by The Usual Suspectreply 17206/03/2021

Is there any basis to believe R171? Because, if so, eeeeeeeeeew.

by The Usual Suspectreply 17306/03/2021

Is R171 a woman ? Otherwise,they'd know that gay men dont go on "dates" for the most part,we just meet and fuck. Or used to,before they started acting like hetero's.

by The Usual Suspectreply 17406/03/2021

No, R173. R171 is full of shit. They lived together for a few years before marriage.

by The Usual Suspectreply 17506/03/2021

r175 And I suppose you think Chasten isn't the top in the marriage.

by The Usual Suspectreply 17606/03/2021

Heading back to DC - but not everyone is happy!

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 17706/04/2021

Did Pete give him that "one last vacation" thing?

At home, tucked in a locked briefcase await The Papers.

by The Usual Suspectreply 17806/04/2021

Let the Excitement begin!

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 17906/04/2021

He's Instagramming their dogs pre (or post) crap? EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!

by The Usual Suspectreply 18006/04/2021

[quote]Honestly, if I were Chasten, I wouldn’t have signed up to this without some quid pro quo.

Honestly, Chasten was lucky to hook up and marry the local mayor. Not knocking him for that, but keep in mind, it was really a LONG SHOT that guy would be running for president or even end up as an advisor in such an important roll. They were married before that all happened. Pete was not some NYC A list queen. How could he have known?

by The Usual Suspectreply 18106/04/2021

[quote]Because the divorce rate is at 50% and this couple has found fame and fortune thanks to the efforts of one member. History shows that it causes stress and sometimes resentment.

That has nothing to do with the divorce rate. Most hetero's are not famous and yet, still 50% divorce rate. The divorce rate among gay couples is actually lower.

Besides that, if you look into couples where there is a large disparity of wealth or fame, often times the other spouse is successful in something other that a specific career that is public. Traditionally, a lot of woman who were that person became the philanthropist partner in the relationship. Networking or lunching with other rich woman to raise money for the Arts or other good causes. AKA Melinda Gates.

Look at Jill Biden for example. She is not rich and famous without Joe. Yet everyone respects her. Everyone loved Michelle Obama and she was basically the housewife and cheerleader the whole time they were in the White House. And now she has gained weight, should Barack just drop her because he could "do better"? You queens are shallow and silly and no nothing about a real relationship and how love works.

It's "for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness health", NOT as long as you keep up with me financially, look as good as I do, and keep your weight the same as the day I met you. That's a purchase warranty not a marriage contract.

by The Usual Suspectreply 18206/04/2021

Pete is not a CHUBBY CHASER.....And if you look at Chastens parents you know Chastity is going to balloon up. Chaz won't work or work out.....

by The Usual Suspectreply 18306/04/2021

R176 - anyone with eyes and ears knows Chasten isn't the top in that marriage, and hasn't been a top in any relationship or hookup.

by The Usual Suspectreply 18406/04/2021

Maybe he's verse R184 . Did you ever think of that? huh ?

by The Usual Suspectreply 18506/04/2021

I honestly do not believe Pete TOPS or BOTTOMS.....I really don't. It seems "beneath" him.....Being neither is a thing....He probably does jo and oral. I just don't see him lubing up and going thru the motions. No Way...

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 18606/04/2021

[quote]He probably does jo and oral. I just don't see him lubing up and going thru the motions

THIS.

by The Usual Suspectreply 18706/04/2021

Realness

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 18806/04/2021

Now I keep imagining Pete's head bobbing rapidly up and down Chasten's straining man-tool, until a burst of seed explodes in his cheek and dribbles out the corner of his mouth..?

by The Usual Suspectreply 18906/04/2021

I get heavy frot vibes from our Pete. I think that's his bag.

by The Usual Suspectreply 19006/04/2021

I think Pete should run off with Froy. They’d make a cute couple. Chasten’s too old for Richard. Richard will find another twink in no time.

by The Usual Suspectreply 19106/04/2021

r188 Pete looks like he's paying attention, but his mind is really on the railing he got from Chasten the night before (everyone in the room caught the grimace when he sat down), and the Beef Casserole Chasten is making for dinner tonight!

by The Usual Suspectreply 19206/04/2021

r184 So you think Pete topped Chasten his first time having sex? Chasten had a ton of experience before he met Pete. Pete probably never even masturbated until he met Chasten, the man of his dreams!

by The Usual Suspectreply 19306/04/2021

R193, really? didn't masturbate? He's not some religious fanatic. I'm sure he hooked up and I know he had a several girlfriends pre-Chasten. As I said, I don't think Chasten is capable of topping a sundae.

by The Usual Suspectreply 19406/05/2021

*had several

by The Usual Suspectreply 19506/05/2021

[quote]I'm sure he hooked up and I know he had a several girlfriends pre-Chasten.

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 19606/05/2021

Gosh that one eyes dog is fugly. The Obamas and Biden’s would never. Not gonna get into the White House with an ugly dog, simply isn’t done. Dog at r177

by The Usual Suspectreply 19706/05/2021

R197 Donald got in with Tiffany and Eric.

by The Usual Suspectreply 19806/05/2021

Anyone who thinks Prissy Pete is going to BOTTOM or TOP is wrong....Look at him. He is not letting his dick anywhere near a yucky ass...And he sure isn't going to let anyone fuck him and penetrate his sacred ass....This is someone who thinks dry humping and sucking is a hot time....NO WAY is Pete going anal---not even with Chasten. Chasten however is probably a bottom who is going without---which probably explains the weight gain.

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 19906/05/2021

Pete's dog is cute. What is gained by trashing anyone's lovable rescue dog? Dogs don't know or care how they look, they just live their lives. We could learn a little something from them.

by The Usual Suspectreply 20006/05/2021

[quote]Dogs don't know or care how they look, they just live their lives.

Chastity is not a dog, she’s the spouse of a Cabinet member. She’s fugly and overweight, and she should care.

by The Usual Suspectreply 20106/05/2021

I disagree R199. Pete has that look about him that you just know explodes into a gasping,groaning ,grunting fuck machine in the right situation. He screams sexually repressed ,so obviously whatever hes into Miss Chasten isnt filling the bill. What Pete needs is a night with the right guy who leaves him knowing what hes been missing . I volunteer to suck his dick and eat his ass till his head caves in !

by The Usual Suspectreply 20206/05/2021

[quote] Chastity is not a dog, she’s the spouse of a Cabinet member.

Lol. That reminded me of this.

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 20306/06/2021

r203 The mask Pete is wearing not only hides his annoyance with Biden misgendering his husband, it also hides the agony Pete is going through sitting down after Chasten tore his ass apart the night before.

by The Usual Suspectreply 20406/06/2021

Chasten on MSNBC today.

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 20506/06/2021

R205: Indeed!

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 20606/06/2021

What truly get Chasten excited!

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 20706/06/2021

^ getS

by The Usual Suspectreply 20806/06/2021

two hideous queens

by The Usual Suspectreply 20906/06/2021

Was there a glory hole involved? Poppers? Dildos? Open relationships?

by The Usual Suspectreply 21006/06/2021

[quote]Chasten however is probably a bottom who is going without---which probably explains the weight gain.

It's one hole or the other, bitch. A girl has needs.

by The Usual Suspectreply 21106/06/2021

Bottoms not getting fucked on a regular basis can be problematic

by The Usual Suspectreply 21206/06/2021

Pete is too busy for Chasten to fuck him every night like he used to.

by The Usual Suspectreply 21306/06/2021

Let it go R213. Aint nobody buying that.

by The Usual Suspectreply 21406/06/2021

I hope Pete has the decency to throw a handjob Chasten's way every now and then.

by The Usual Suspectreply 21506/06/2021

Pete bought Chasten flowers!

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 21606/06/2021

So where are all you bitter old queens who are so sure Pete is going to dump Chasten any minute now?

by The Usual Suspectreply 21706/06/2021

R217 = Right here. Pete is dumping Chasten --- who bought his own flowers by the way...Chasten is not working except doing interviews desperately trying to get people to buy his lousy book. They live in a dump one bedroom apartment= that means no baby for Chasten despite Chasten claiming YEARS AGO it was going to happen by now. Pete will have a baby with his next husband.

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 21806/06/2021

I am SO in love with Pete. I'd be his sex slave. I'm a transman btw. I wish he would get veneers for his teeth tho lol

love you pete, hit me up

by The Usual Suspectreply 21906/06/2021

Pete should be with someone like Brian Sims. Gorgeous, intelligent, cultured, understands politics, and still down to earth. Brian even posts in a Gay Camping group I'm in on Facebook.

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 22006/06/2021

R220 um have we forgotten Brian's last public relationship?

by The Usual Suspectreply 22106/06/2021

r221 Please spill! I was about to say Brian Sims would be a great choice, but sounds like there is some...untidiness?

by The Usual Suspectreply 22206/06/2021

Trigger Alert...?

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 22306/06/2021

I hope there’s no mosquitoes at the tent at r222...

by The Usual Suspectreply 22406/06/2021

^ Oops i mean r220

by The Usual Suspectreply 22506/06/2021

R218: yes, come get signed copies!

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 22606/06/2021

Pete should get someone like Elias Cohen rather than a Brian Sims.

by The Usual Suspectreply 22706/06/2021

As DESPERATE as Chasten is to sell his lousy book you would think he wrote a Pulitzer Prize masterpiece instead of a paperback from a former resident of Hillbilly Town in Indiana....

by The Usual Suspectreply 22806/06/2021

Does Chastens book talk about the "challenges" of teaching at an almost ALL WHITE school?....Or how PETE played a part in Chasten even getting the job in South Bend?....

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 22906/06/2021

Pete wants to be with the man he loves, Chasten. Why would he want anyone a lot of jealous DLers recommended?

by The Usual Suspectreply 23006/06/2021

Chasten on Morning Joe right now.

by The Usual Suspectreply 23106/07/2021

Pete Buttegeig with Brian Sims would be the same as tossing a bucket of water on the Wicked Witch of the West.

by The Usual Suspectreply 23206/07/2021

Video of Chasten on The Sunday Show with Jonathan Capehart on MSNBC selling his book now out in paperback.

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 23306/07/2021

If Pete ever becomes President, he and Chasten should send a shoutout to their fans on DL by wearing caftans at the swearing in ceremony.

by The Usual Suspectreply 23406/07/2021

Tell ‘em, Secretary Pete

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 23506/07/2021

I did not say that Pete should be with Brian Sims. I said SOMEONE LIKE Brian Sims. Just an example of someone who is at the level that Pete is likely getting exposed to now and would probably be more suitable with.

That said, what about Brian's last relationship? The only thing I've heard was that people were telling him not to go public with his relationship and include it in his campaign materials, which he did anyway. So what?

by The Usual Suspectreply 23606/07/2021

Brian's last boyfriend was an instaho with a hot bod and the personality of a Mean Girls wannabe

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 23706/07/2021

So he has bad taste men? Being with Pete would be good for him!

by The Usual Suspectreply 23806/07/2021

CHASTEN GLEZMAN is the one posting all these "Pete only loves Chasten" replies...We know Chastity has the time to do it since he is JOBLESS...

by The Usual Suspectreply 23906/07/2021

Woke Chasten stans Super Woke Trevor Noah!

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 24006/08/2021

R240 = Chasten has a lot of time to spend on Twitter. It's so much more fun to him than Employment.

by The Usual Suspectreply 24106/08/2021

Hey we managed to shame Yashar out of his suicidal ideation for attention spiral, maybe we could shame this mess into becoming gainfully employed?

Somewhere back in Indiana or Michigan of course. First step is getting this guy to pack his bags.

by The Usual Suspectreply 24206/08/2021

Did someone say ‘Twitter’?

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 24306/08/2021

Chasten is Fat AND Jobless......Pete must be "thrilled" with his marriage. Feel sorry for Pete.

by The Usual Suspectreply 24406/08/2021

Fight back!

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 24506/08/2021

Come! Buy buy!

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 24606/08/2021

R246 = Chasten seems to think he wrote a Great American Classic....It's like he thinks selling the book makes him look like he has a JOB---which he does not. The same way he LIED and claimed he was going to have a baby by the end of 2019. The same way Pete gave an interview and said how "proud" he and Chasten were going to be to raise their child in South Bend....All Lies..

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 24706/09/2021

[quote]—Chasten’s snug Boot Edge Edge tee

He needs to move up a size. You’re not a Medium anymore, Chastain.

by The Usual Suspectreply 24806/09/2021

I say Pete shakes things up and get himself a hot piece of arm candy.

by The Usual Suspectreply 24906/09/2021

[quote] I said SOMEONE LIKE Brian Sims.

What exactly are the qualities of someone LIKE Brian Sims?

Because from what I can tell of him and have seen of him, the words dilettante, impulsive, hot tempered and superficial come to mind. Unless you're just going on looks.

by The Usual Suspectreply 25006/09/2021

R250 are you NEW here ?!?

by The Usual Suspectreply 25106/09/2021

Chasten had married above his station and it mustn't be allowed. There, I've said it!

by The Usual Suspectreply 25206/09/2021

R246 Kinda sad actually

by The Usual Suspectreply 25306/09/2021

r246 you can see the moobs develop on Chasten. Good lord won't someone give him a personal trainer. Why is Terry Miller to whip him into shape? How embarrassing for Pete who champions activity to have his husband look like a slob.

by The Usual Suspectreply 25406/09/2021

Chasten is attempting a rebranding as a man of [italic]belles lettres[/italic].

When "author" starts being appended to his name, he won't have to justify lounging at home in steadily-expanding leisurewear and hosting a brunch for one each day after rolling out of bed.

by The Usual Suspectreply 25506/09/2021

He’s about to appear on MSNBC with Nicolle Wallace. Nobody must have bought that book if he’s still having to shill it this hard.

by The Usual Suspectreply 25606/09/2021

Well, what else has he got to do?

by The Usual Suspectreply 25706/09/2021

R250 The qualities I listed were: Gorgeous, intelligent, cultured, understands politics, and still down to earth.

Maybe you would argue he's not down to earth? Fine, the rest stand though.

by The Usual Suspectreply 25806/09/2021

[quote] The qualities I listed were: Gorgeous, intelligent, cultured, understands politics, and still down to earth.

Wait a second. I thought you were talking about Brian Sims.

by The Usual Suspectreply 25906/09/2021

He's so ........ordinary.

by The Usual Suspectreply 26006/09/2021

On CNN!

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 26106/09/2021

Chasten, go find something else to do rather than post here. Hopefully a paying gig.

by The Usual Suspectreply 26206/09/2021

[quote] Nobody must have bought that book if he’s still having to shill it this hard.

His book is now out on paperback, it is normally for an author to make the rounds again when their book goes to paperback. It couldn't have done that bad, if it had would the publisher bother with a paperback edition?

by The Usual Suspectreply 26306/09/2021

Chasten is the ultimate ATTENTION WHORE.....Famous for not doing much of anything. Riding on the coattails of the Gay Community, while doing NOTHING for the Gay Community---except go out and sell his stupid book..Balding Fat Clown. This is not the best Pete can do and Chasten is going to find that out when he gets dumped by Pete.

by The Usual Suspectreply 26406/09/2021

ACTUAL TAG LINE from Chastens hideous book = "Chasten shares his HOPES for AMERICA"..........My hopes for America don't involve Jobless Michigan Hillbillies who live in ONE BEDROOM apartments. When MY house is bigger than Chastens hovel---maybe HE should be asking ME for advice instead of dispensing his limited opinions.... Pete needs an athlete for a husband..

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 26506/09/2021

fugly pete and fugly chastity are on the same level looks wise

you sad queens are delusional

by The Usual Suspectreply 26606/09/2021

Pete needs someone with a hard, fat cock!

by The Usual Suspectreply 26706/09/2021

R266 except without Pete’s record and future career ambitions he can bag a hotter guy easily. I bet you he can snag one of those million dollar listings gay real estate guys.

by The Usual Suspectreply 26806/09/2021

He was on Nicolle Wallace's show today and he was rather adorable.

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 26906/09/2021

R269 = WoW....Chasten is really plumping up...Did Chasten mention why he lied about having kids?....How much MONEY did Chasten collect from People Magazine for that story?....Did Nicholle ask Chaz why he has no job?..

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 27006/10/2021

Pete won't dump Chasten because nobody can give him the kind of ass plowing that Chasten gives him.

It's true they called Chasten the Elephant Man in the South Bend baths because he's got a trunk in his pants.

by The Usual Suspectreply 27106/10/2021

I'm quite sure Chasten is in a monogamous marriage. Pete, I'm not so sure.

Ain't it usually the way????

by The Usual Suspectreply 27206/10/2021

[quote] It's true they called Chasten the Elephant Man in the South Bend baths because he's got a trunk in his pants.

Or it could be because he has a lot of overhanging foreskin.

by The Usual Suspectreply 27306/10/2021

[quote] Why can't DLers be happy for Pete & Chasten?

Because we don't believe the image they are trying to portray?

by The Usual Suspectreply 27406/10/2021

r274 I do!!

by The Usual Suspectreply 27506/10/2021

Chasten writes a book, is on national TV and you bitter queens just want to talk about his weight. Typical.

How many of you jealous queens have done that and actually sold more than a dozen copies? Oh but lets talk about how he's the lazy housewife. Pot meet Kettle.

by The Usual Suspectreply 27606/10/2021

FIFTY PERCENT of the Pete Buttigieg Household are Unemployed and Overweight. That gets real old real fast and Chastity is going to find that out. Pete needs a Lawyer or Doctor.

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 27706/10/2021

[quote] Because we don't believe the image they are trying to portray?

This.

by The Usual Suspectreply 27806/10/2021

Chasten has achieved nothing on his own. What is there to admire?

by The Usual Suspectreply 27906/10/2021

R276 Chasten wants to talk about his weight! He started this thread with his stretch pants.

by The Usual Suspectreply 28006/10/2021

Not only are you queens queens, not only are you jealous and bitter, you're also blind. Chasten isn't fat. Her tweeted about needing fat pants because he was being self-deprecating. You all just don't get it because your egos are so fragile. His isn't.

by The Usual Suspectreply 28106/10/2021

r272 NO!!! Pete loves Chasten. He would never cheat on him.

by The Usual Suspectreply 28206/10/2021

It should be R281 . Hes ugly,balding and fat . If that bitch isnt riddled with insecurities hes gonna be mighty shocked when the dump comes. And it will come.

by The Usual Suspectreply 28306/10/2021

Quite big tits.

by The Usual Suspectreply 28406/10/2021

Chasten Buttigieg says he's 'a little intimidated' by first lady Jill Biden

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 28506/10/2021

^^^In that pic, Chasten is the better looking of the two. I like Pete, but he's entitled and he looks like Mickey Mouse. Chasten keeps him grounded so he doesn't become completely insufferable. He's an ineffective mayor from small town middle America who has suddenly been thrust into DC politics, mostly because of CHASTEN. Pete is very dry. Chasten loves social media and was in his element during the election. He just needs to get adjusted to DC and find himself again.

by The Usual Suspectreply 28606/10/2021

It's DOCTIOR Jill Biden, R285.

by The Usual Suspectreply 28706/10/2021

More Promos!

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 28806/10/2021

R288 = Damn---Jobless Chasten is running to every bookstore in town signing UNSOLD BOOKS.....WTF....

by The Usual Suspectreply 28906/10/2021

More Pornos!

by The Usual Suspectreply 29006/10/2021

Who wants to read this fool's "memoir"?

by The Usual Suspectreply 29106/10/2021

r291 I've wondered the same thing. What about Chasten's life could possibly be of interest?

by The Usual Suspectreply 29206/10/2021

Pete dears,that the only thing anyone is interested in concerning Chasten.

by The Usual Suspectreply 29306/10/2021

R292 = But Chasten shares his "Hope for America" in his book...Plus his struggles growing up in a WHITE neighborhood in Michigan--then marrying Pete and living in a WHITE neighborhood in South Bend Hooterville...And then teaching at the WHITE school was surprising....And of course living in his One Bedroom WHITE Neighborhood in D.C. is nothing short of miraculous....LoL

by The Usual Suspectreply 29406/10/2021

WTF?!

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 29506/10/2021

Here’s the link

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 29606/10/2021

Chasten is what passes as a Trophy Husband in Hicksville Indiana....

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 29706/10/2021

[quote]speaking their truths

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 29806/11/2021

America loves Chasten! I love Chasten!

by The Usual Suspectreply 29906/11/2021

r295 HOT!!!

by The Usual Suspectreply 30006/11/2021

Chasten's parents have the same build as my in-laws. This bothers me.

by The Usual Suspectreply 30106/11/2021

Me too, Coco. Me too.

by The Usual Suspectreply 30206/11/2021

It was after reading this thread that I had a dream that my husband and I were going to see a movie with Pete and Chasten. Pete didn't stay long and left me to keep Chasten entertained while my husband and I were also unpacking from moving into a new apt. I might add my husband has a Cyclist’s Body and is a professional sous chef. That's how I figured we were even invited to join them. I took this all to mean watch yourself fattie.

by The Usual Suspectreply 30306/11/2021

I say KICK. Not in a mean way but he just doesn't have what it takes. It is painfully obvious. Pete might be one of those types that are a bit *too* loyal to do the deed, Hopefully, he has a good assistant who knows how to get this kind of shit sorted.

by The Usual Suspectreply 30406/11/2021

Can we at least keep spilling the tea? I’m sure DLers have stories. That’s all we care about in the end. We know this is fleeting…

by The Usual Suspectreply 30506/11/2021

Agree r305, sadly there isn't much to dish about him. He is painfully boring.

by The Usual Suspectreply 30606/11/2021

There are so many things we IGNORE about Pete.....HE got Chasten the job teaching in South Bend (and apparently Chasten "loved" it so much he hasn't worked since)..Chasten tried to be a Comedian. In South Bend Pete lived in walking distance to a Gay Park--which is fine, but also "coincidental"....Pete and Chasten have never proven where they met---and you can say it is none of our business---but WHY lie about it? Both Pete and Chasten were very overweight---that isn't an insult but what motivated their substantial weight loss?...Someone claims he "met" the couple in Indianapolis before they were famous--and YES he claimed to know them intimately--I always believed the story because it was not over the top in any way--it sounded exactly what a hookup with Pete and Chasten would be like (marginally boring)....ALSO why has Pete NEVER discussed the FAKE ACCUSER he had?. Pete was a victim of an alleged smear campaign but WON'T talk about it or even try to have anyone arrested for it?...

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 307Last Saturday at 12:27 AM

[quote]Both Pete and Chasten were very overweight---that isn't an insult but what motivated their substantial weight loss?

Perhaps better health? Or they wanted their clothes to fit better and look better on them? Or the unrelenting, non-negotiable, crushing expectations of gay culture?

[quote]Someone claims he "met" the couple in Indianapolis before they were famous--and YES he claimed to know them intimately--I always believed the story because it was not over the top in any way--it sounded exactly what a hookup with Pete and Chasten would be like (marginally boring)....

Sooooo... theeeeey... had a sex life..... It's long establish a books and its cover may not have much in common. Then again PB seems so exhaustingly calculated it could be get naked, through the motions, fifteen minutes, cum towel and then silence. Who knows?

[quote]ALSO why has Pete NEVER discussed the FAKE ACCUSER he had?. Pete was a victim of an alleged smear campaign but WON'T talk about it or even try to have anyone arrested for it?...

Don't dignify it with an answer; never complain, never explain; deprive it of oxygen? The old PR maxim used to be put your spin on it. Our attention spans and partisanship these days increasingly mean riding it out in silence is in fact a viable option.

by The Usual Suspectreply 308Last Saturday at 4:57 AM

Pete loves Chasten and they'll be together forever.

I heard they met in the South Bend baths. The place was packed with couples, but Pete and Chasten were the only ones single there that night. They've been together ever since. Do you think that was a coincidence??

by The Usual Suspectreply 309Last Saturday at 4:57 AM

[quote] ALSO why has Pete NEVER discussed the FAKE ACCUSER he had?

Link?

by The Usual Suspectreply 310Last Saturday at 5:00 AM

Chasten is a harmless and polite guy, I don't see a reason to dislike him.

His trashy pastor brother must be so pissed he was completely outshined by his younger brother, and that their own parents prefer to associate with Chasten.

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 311Last Saturday at 7:29 AM

The brother is way cuter than Chasten.

by The Usual Suspectreply 312Last Saturday at 9:03 AM

I love Pete and Chasten, but I will say this. Chasten got Pete at just the right time. Chasten is great, but a couple of more years and Pete would have been out of his league. I lived in DC. Those thirsty DC queens are shameless in their pursuit of power-cock. I was living there 6 weeks before I was cheating on my boyfriend. They don't play in DC.

by The Usual Suspectreply 313Last Saturday at 9:39 AM

R311 the wrong brother got the gay gene. None of us would be comparing if brother Chasten was the one married to Pete.

by The Usual Suspectreply 314Last Saturday at 11:10 AM

The brother isn't that cute. And he needs to lose some weight.

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 315Last Saturday at 1:10 PM

R308 = Is CHASTEN......Not a doubt in my mind. He is home alone and stupid enough to think Pete has to work on the weekends.

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 316Last Saturday at 5:18 PM

R315 he may not be all that,but hes way cuter than Chasten.

by The Usual Suspectreply 317Last Saturday at 5:26 PM

R315 he looks like a man. Chasten with his protruding, bulbous forehead and stumpy proportions looks neonatal in comparison, or like he has anchondroplasia even though he is not short enough to be considered a dwarf. He reminds me of Kevin Weisman from Alias in that way.

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 318Last Saturday at 6:00 PM

[quote]’Tacos are my favorite’

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 319Last Saturday at 6:02 PM

[quote] he looks like a man. Chasten with his protruding, bulbous forehead and stumpy proportions looks neonatal in comparison.

Only on DataLounge would you have gay men and women calling the hateful, bigoted, ignorant evangelical pastor brother "cute" while criticizing the smart, openly gay brother for every little thing imaginable.

by The Usual Suspectreply 320Last Saturday at 6:29 PM

New here R320 ? If Chasten (ugh ,that retarded name) were halfway cute,he wouldnt get nearly as much flack . His brother may be all of those things you stated,BUT the majority would rather see Bro naked than Chasten . Fact.

by The Usual Suspectreply 321Last Saturday at 6:35 PM

[quote] Only on DataLounge would you have gay men and women calling the hateful, bigoted, ignorant evangelical pastor brother "cute" while criticizing the smart, openly gay brother for every little thing imaginable.

Not really. Appearance takes precedence and determines worth in every walk of life.

by The Usual Suspectreply 322Last Saturday at 7:23 PM

Chasten is not terribly smart. He's basic and common.

by The Usual Suspectreply 323Last Saturday at 7:24 PM

Chasten is not in Burke's Peerage or Debrett's.

Unlike most of DL.

by The Usual Suspectreply 324Last Saturday at 7:31 PM

Throwback: 2018

[quote]Pictured l-r : Erin Glezman and husband Rhyan, parents Terry and Sherri Glezman, Dustin Glezman and wife Diana, Chasten and Pete Buttigieg)

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 325Last Saturday at 7:38 PM

[quote] Chasten is not terribly smart. He's basic and common.

Yeah, it's a shame that he can't be as sharp and sophisticated as his brother Rhyan.

by The Usual Suspectreply 326Last Saturday at 7:40 PM

R325 = In the wedding photo---where are Pete and Chastens Imaginary Children?.....Do they have an Imaginary Nanny?.....

by The Usual Suspectreply 327Last Saturday at 7:45 PM

r324 bless your heart for thinking that's what one means.

by The Usual Suspectreply 328Last Saturday at 8:11 PM

r326 they're all rubes.

by The Usual Suspectreply 329Last Saturday at 8:12 PM

Rhyan is not like Chasten. Rhylan has a job. And he lives in a house and not a one bedroom apartment.

by The Usual Suspectreply 330Last Saturday at 8:16 PM

Chasten not only seems like a decent guy who would accept all of the douchebag posters who slagging on him, he would reach out to help anyone who asks. His character is what all of us should aspire to be. The rest is truly none of our business.

by The Usual Suspectreply 331Last Saturday at 8:25 PM

To Chasten Christ we pray.

by The Usual Suspectreply 332Last Saturday at 9:05 PM

Naming your child CHASTEN says way more about YOUR stupidity than it will every say about the person you named Chasten.....I saw a woman on FB announce the birth of her son MAXIMUS---who was joined by his big sister Honey Dew ----NOT a JOKE---thats what she actually named them. And not a baby daddy around anywhere...

by The Usual Suspectreply 333Last Saturday at 9:11 PM

[quote]. I lived in DC. Those thirsty DC queens are shameless in their pursuit of power-cock. I was living there 6 weeks before I was cheating on my boyfriend. They don't play in DC.

That says more about you and your morals or lack there of than anyone else. Was this a confession or projection?

by The Usual Suspectreply 334Last Saturday at 9:41 PM

This thread is like catnip for bitter trolls and shallow queens. You can tell by the comments most of you have never had real relationships based on love. Purely transnational, you lack the capacity to understand that real relationships are not like business transaction where everyone has a check list they must meet and see nothing wrong with ditching your partner for someone else when you social status or net worth changes. Kardashian family values? Oh well, I guess someone has to keep the Rent Boys employed.

by The Usual Suspectreply 335Last Saturday at 9:50 PM

r335 or perhaps Chasten is just a boring dipshit.

by The Usual Suspectreply 336Last Saturday at 10:00 PM

Oh dear R335! Did you mean "transactional"? Or are you really against relationships between people of different nationalities?

by The Usual Suspectreply 337Last Saturday at 10:05 PM

Meanwhile, on a lighter note

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 338Last Saturday at 10:15 PM

I liked r313’s honesty

by The Usual Suspectreply 339Last Saturday at 10:22 PM

r313 spells out some real world realness that makes r335 drop her mug that she's cradling.

by The Usual Suspectreply 340Last Saturday at 10:26 PM

[quote]The rest is truly none of our business.

It is our business because this poor schlub wrote a book and said he wanted to tell us all his business.

by The Usual Suspectreply 341Last Sunday at 4:32 AM

Pete is a very career-oriented and calculated man, he’s been planning his steps towards the White House since he was literally a kid. What he wanted with his marriage was an unthreatening-looking political spouse, not necessarily a hot fuck. Chasten is well-spoken, handled the extreme pressure of the primaries very well and would do anything for Pete. On the other hand, a random himbo could easily have a huge meltdown and ruin everything. Try to understand that just because you only think with your dicks, doesn’t mean some men don’t have different ambitions.

by The Usual Suspectreply 342Last Sunday at 6:24 AM

R342 Well judging by Chasten’s meltdowns over being asked about “Peter” on his book tour and now the Lovett interview, I’d think again.

by The Usual Suspectreply 343Last Sunday at 6:27 AM

R342 It’s PETER

by The Usual Suspectreply 344Last Sunday at 6:27 AM

r342 it's not about a "random himbo." It's about a man who's more on the same level as Pete. Intelligent, sophisticated and worldly. Chasten is common and basic and rather embarrassing.

There's a reason why JFK married Jackie, for example.

by The Usual Suspectreply 345Last Sunday at 6:30 AM

PETER

by The Usual Suspectreply 346Last Sunday at 6:31 AM

They’re both so ugly and in need of major surgery

by The Usual Suspectreply 347Last Sunday at 6:32 AM

[quote]It's about a man who's more on the same level as Pete. Intelligent, sophisticated and worldly.

R345 Would Pete be able to easily dominate a man like that?

You people want a power couple, when it's clear Chasten was chosen to be a sidekick. His role is precisely to soften Pete's brainy/nerdy image, and it works.

by The Usual Suspectreply 348Last Sunday at 7:06 AM

R348 It’s PETER! Show some respect to a Cabinet Secretary.

by The Usual Suspectreply 349Last Sunday at 7:13 AM

Pete looks like an aborted rat fetus

by The Usual Suspectreply 350Last Sunday at 7:16 AM

Chasten comes across as clingy, insecure, and desperate.

by The Usual Suspectreply 351Last Sunday at 7:16 AM

Chasten, grimacing, arching his back and spewing hot seed in the air.

by The Usual Suspectreply 352Last Sunday at 7:30 AM

[quote] [R313] spells out some real world realness

R313 is just a shallow whore spouting out about her life views. She is not "real" anymore than Caitlyn Jenner.

" thirsty DC queens are shameless in their pursuit of power-cock" Really? and it only took you 6 weeks to cheat on your husband? I have never met such powerful queens. That sounds like magical powers. Tell me, can I take a class on how to separate a man from his husband in 6 weeks or less. It's that easy right? Or maybe it was just you.

by The Usual Suspectreply 353Last Sunday at 11:52 AM

r353 is a jealous bitch. Go watch the View and eat more chocolate, hon.

by The Usual Suspectreply 354Last Sunday at 12:13 PM

Pete isn't attractive so it's doubtful if he could do better than Chasten, even with the added weight. This is a gay relationship so the fact Pete has some level of power isn't really a factor.

by The Usual Suspectreply 355Last Sunday at 12:21 PM

How much power does the Secretary of Transportation really have? That cunt Elaine Chao used to have this job.

by The Usual Suspectreply 356Last Sunday at 12:25 PM

Because what?

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 357Last Sunday at 1:25 PM

Chasten's book is about the science of having a giant dick!

by The Usual Suspectreply 358Last Sunday at 1:29 PM

He's signing all those books that no one's buying.

by The Usual Suspectreply 359Last Sunday at 1:33 PM

R357 SO pathetic

by The Usual Suspectreply 360Last Sunday at 2:22 PM

Is it still the case that bookstores can't return signed books to publishers? Is that why he's running around signing all of these books during his free time?

by The Usual Suspectreply 361Last Sunday at 2:56 PM

^^^ Agreed. Pete and Chasten are evenly matched looks wise, although Chasten has kinder eyes. Pete's tenure in DC might not be that long. He's already had to walk shit back. He's a novelty that is already wearing off. Chasten's apparent very poor book sales are proof. Who knows if Pete will go anywhere from here. Would you bitches calm down?

by The Usual Suspectreply 362Last Sunday at 3:18 PM

Most of DL looks at Chasten and see themselves.

Minus the relationship.

by The Usual Suspectreply 363Last Sunday at 3:20 PM

I will buy the book when Chasten admits where he REALLY met Pete. A bathhouse? A gay park?. Grindr?....At least Balding Chasten will get a pile of money from Pete for keeping Petes secrets. I cannot imagine being married to Pete is FUN in anyway. No clubbing. No White Parties. No Orgies. What a snoozefest---but at least Chasten gets away with NOT working...

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 364Last Sunday at 3:23 PM

[quote] He's a novelty that is already wearing off.

Exacto.

by The Usual Suspectreply 365Last Sunday at 6:04 PM

Guess!

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 366Last Sunday at 10:13 PM

R366 = Was it a GAY PARK?.....Also SECURITY DETAIL giving Pete a ride doesn't count as BIKE RIDING anywhere...LoL

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 367Last Sunday at 10:20 PM

r367 That has been debunked.

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 368Last Monday at 8:02 AM

He’s so unattractive like a deformed fetus

by The Usual Suspectreply 369Last Monday at 8:15 AM

r364 You fooling yourself if you don't think they don't participate in that stuff. They just don't document it on Instagram. Tom Daley holds private parties with NDAs, and I'm assuming people of status such as Pete goes to such events.

by The Usual Suspectreply 370Last Monday at 9:34 AM

Not everybody needs or wants to live like that, R370. Not sure who's fooling who.

by The Usual Suspectreply 371Last Monday at 10:28 AM

Pete and Chasten said they met on Hinge dating App.

by The Usual Suspectreply 372Last Monday at 11:26 AM

R372 = They certainly did CLAIM they met on Hinge. And promptly provided ZERO PROOF of it. They could have met on the trails of a gay park for all we know. ANYONE who ever watched GAME CHANGE (the HBO Sarah Palin movie)---knows campaigns MAKE UP backstories that cannot be UNproven. How naive are you?...These are the same men who said they were going to have a baby "very soon"---in 2019.....Newsflash---Pete and Chasten LIE like every politician and their jobless manwife..

by The Usual Suspectreply 373Last Monday at 3:37 PM

OMG PETE DIDN'T TELL R373 WHAT R373 DEMANDS!

by The Usual Suspectreply 374Last Monday at 3:42 PM

R374 = ZERO = The number of HINGE USERS in South Bend (or anywhere else) who have ever claimed to have seen Pete OR Chastens profiles on Hinge. There is a reason for that. ....Gee, it's almost like the profiles never existed. LIKE I SAID---Go watch Game Changer. THAT was real based on the book. Campaigns make up the back stories..Then ask yourself how they REALLY met.

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 375Last Monday at 3:49 PM

However they met, you can be sure it was somewhere really boring.

by The Usual Suspectreply 376Last Monday at 3:52 PM

R376 = That's what they WANT you to think. Just like they want you to believe they signed on to a non sexual dating site and met each other on the first day and never dated or met or even chatted with anyone else on the dating site. In what FAKE reality does that ever happen?....It doesn't. There is a reason they made up the whole Hinge story.

by The Usual Suspectreply 377Last Monday at 4:13 PM

r375 Pete specifically said in his book that he didn't set the location as South Bend on Hinge because he was afraid as a mayor it could become a conflict of interest and won't be able to escape from local gossip. So he instead set the location as Chicago and that's where he matched with Chasten. Chasten was at O'Hare airport when he saw Pete on his app. Pete later proposed to Chasten at the exact same location in O'Hare airport where Chasten said he got matched with Pete on Hinge. If they are lying about how they actually met, then they certainly went to great lengths to cover it up by making up 1000 other stories.

by The Usual Suspectreply 378Last Monday at 4:28 PM

Who ever used Hinge?

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 379Last Monday at 5:40 PM

R378 That story is pathetic on multiple levels. I don’t even know where to start

by The Usual Suspectreply 380Last Monday at 5:41 PM

R378 = That sounds EXACTLY like a MADE UP STORY........Now I am CERTAIN Pete and Chasten met someplace naughty..This Hinge nonsense is totally made up...Read between the lines---Pete KNEW he had to "TRAVEL" so he wouldn't be found out in South Bend...And it sounds like he may have met Chastity on a trip out of town....I once met a VERY WELL KNOWN man at a GAY PARK. He also was not in the town he lived in. 100% true.

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 381Last Monday at 6:23 PM

I thought at first R375 was exaggerating, but after reading R378's story, I'm now thinking the Hinge meeting may be fake after all.

by The Usual Suspectreply 382Last Monday at 6:27 PM

R378 = Don't forget the BEYOND BELIEF part where Pete "met" Chasten and ONLY Chasten in the first 5 minutes of ever being on Hinge..And it was also Chastens first time on Hinge and ONLY met Pete...Maybe the straight stupid voters in Hillbilly South Bend bought that lame story---but don't ask the rest of us to buy it.

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 383Last Monday at 6:44 PM

I wonder if Pete has ever "rented" anything in Chicago.....Just curious...

by The Usual Suspectreply 384Last Monday at 6:51 PM

There's usually a grain of truth, so maybe that's the airport in this case.

Maybe one of them was pulling a train in the handicapped stall of a little-patrolled men's room...the other chanced upon the tearoom action, pulled out his hardening cock, their eyes locked....and the rest is history?

by The Usual Suspectreply 385Last Monday at 6:52 PM

Throwback: when the Mother-in-law visits!

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 386Last Monday at 7:06 PM

Chasten's mom looks old AF, and he's barely past 30. She must've been down to her last egg when she had him.

by The Usual Suspectreply 387Last Monday at 7:12 PM

R386 = She must be so proud of her JOBLESS son. She should take alot of photos with Pete because she and the Glezmans are going to be HISTORY when Pete finds his next husband---if he hasn't already.

by The Usual Suspectreply 388Last Monday at 7:13 PM

That's Pete's mom, you idiots.

by The Usual Suspectreply 389Last Monday at 7:15 PM

Here’s Chasten’s mom and dad: r144

by The Usual Suspectreply 390Last Monday at 7:16 PM

NEVER FORGET = THIS (video) is what Mrs Glezman raised....Chasten = FAT. FEMININE. Dirty Cheap Clothes. This video is Chasten straight outta mommys house. Did Mother Glezman get new clothes and teeth too? Surely Pete gave her a make over like he did his slob husband?

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 391Last Monday at 7:17 PM

Pete is under the spell of the kind of dicking only Chasten can give him. Wearing out Pete's ass, and only Pete's ass, night after night like Chasten used to do with any comers in the South Bend baths.

by The Usual Suspectreply 392Last Monday at 9:14 PM

Give it UP ,Chasten ! Nobody will ever see you as a top gurl !

by The Usual Suspectreply 393Last Monday at 9:30 PM

$$$$$$

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 394Last Monday at 9:49 PM

Chasten is rearranging Pete's intestines right now.

by The Usual Suspectreply 395Last Monday at 9:57 PM

This is the video of Chasten and Pete getting married!

You might notice that Chasten gets top billing (and I do mean top!) in the video. What does that tell you?

All of Chasten's fans from the South Bend baths attended; even the ones from the saunas, the hairy ones with body odor. The ones who couldn't get into the church lined the sidewalks for about a mile. Pete begged Chasten to take his name (Pete Glezman), but Chasten wouldn't hear of it. That's how generous a partner in life he is.

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 396Last Monday at 10:09 PM

R394 = EXACTLY....I knew the BUTTIGIEG MONEY FLOW was going to draw attention. Also I am looking for the DONATIONS to his SuperPAC---and WHO in the Buttigieg Houshold is getting a salary from it?...Has there ever been a Secretary who collects DONATIONS from a SuperPac---before Pete?....And why is this his SECOND superpac?

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 397Last Monday at 10:22 PM

R366 — there should have been a third option: taking the subway.

Regarding how they met, you queens are taking it to a “Trump won the presidency” conspiracy level. No proof otherwise, but you, like them, insist on non-existent claims to advance your story/theory.

by The Usual Suspectreply 398Last Monday at 11:05 PM

Really? Who the fuck cares how they met? What's up with that obsession? I dont care if they met in a bath house or through friends, love is love and that's more than most of you petty obsessed queens have.

by The Usual Suspectreply 399Last Monday at 11:12 PM

R399 = Hi Chasten....Hows Unemployment?

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 400Last Monday at 11:27 PM

So writing a book means your unemployed? Someone tell that to all the authors out there, I am sure they would love to here your theory.

by The Usual Suspectreply 401Last Monday at 11:32 PM

R401 = "HERE your theory"................oh my....You really ARE an author from Hillbilly Michigan who thought South Bend was an UPGRADE.........LoL....

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 402Last Monday at 11:36 PM

R382 is right. If R378 thought he was derending Pete, it had the opposite effect.

by The Usual Suspectreply 403Last Tuesday at 3:57 AM

R402 Amy sends Pete her love ❤️

by The Usual Suspectreply 404Last Tuesday at 4:12 AM

R389 How pathetic is your life to stan for someone’s spouse?

by The Usual Suspectreply 405Last Tuesday at 5:19 AM

R391 Do they think they’re being funny?

by The Usual Suspectreply 406Last Tuesday at 5:33 AM

Reposting this article.

Yet they live in a ONE BEDROOM apartment. 2 dogs. 2 men. Not broke. Why?

I still think Pete lives in one of those executive apartments, close to the action, and that one bedroom is Chasten's. Maybe he visits on the weekend.

Maybe.

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 407Last Tuesday at 9:21 AM

Pete doesn't need more than one bedroom to be powerfully fucked every night by Chasten's mule cock!

by The Usual Suspectreply 408Last Tuesday at 1:01 PM

R407 YUCK. 🤮🤮🤮

by The Usual Suspectreply 409Last Tuesday at 1:20 PM

Chasten has Baby Dick Face, so, no, not seeing mule cock at all.

NEXT!

by The Usual Suspectreply 410Last Tuesday at 1:20 PM

Pete's not a closet gay Repug, he has someone he fucks every night, he doesn't need some secret den like Ms Lindy. Really you old queens are living in the past.

by The Usual Suspectreply 411Last Tuesday at 1:21 PM

Mmm hmm, that photo at R83 shows that Pete has a nice firm perky hind quarter.

by The Usual Suspectreply 412Last Tuesday at 1:31 PM

r412 He needs an iron ass to withstand the POUNDING he gets every night from Daddy Chasten!!

by The Usual Suspectreply 413Last Tuesday at 1:59 PM

So couple theories: they're house hunting, so they're cheaping out on what they pay in rent. Two, they're already mortgaged on their vacation property up north, so they're not overextending or they're throwing everything they've got at that property. Three, they don't have a lot of money and Chasten is working for none and eating for two. I mean, it's a good salary but they bought a property worth more than what they sold so they're in debt, presumably or cash poor. Four, Pete's cheap. He looks cheap.

by The Usual Suspectreply 414Last Tuesday at 2:17 PM

No way they bought that vacation house. Only the richest of the rich do that. Michigan vacation houses cost the same as standard California houses: a fuckton. For a place you aren't going to be in for more than a handful of weeks, buying is a total loss. Pete doesn't look cheap, he seems to be smart with money. From a looks perspective, he doesn't look cheap especially since he's had his "makeover". Chasten's "makeover" on the other hand makes him look even more inbred, tacky and dorky than before.

Most of these posters who are pro Chasten are Frauen. Just take a look at his book reviews on Amazon. Most of them, especially the over-glowing ones are written by Flyover Frauen, and similar language posted here.

by The Usual Suspectreply 415Last Tuesday at 2:41 PM

Like what similar language?

by The Usual Suspectreply 416Last Tuesday at 3:15 PM

Literally no one is buying that book. So how is he making any money?

by The Usual Suspectreply 417Last Tuesday at 3:17 PM

I bought a copy of Chasten's book and even reviewed it on Amazon!

by The Usual Suspectreply 418Last Tuesday at 3:18 PM

I bought the audiobook at Audible.

by The Usual Suspectreply 419Last Tuesday at 3:20 PM

[quote] Pete doesn't look cheap, he seems to be smart with money.

Being "smart with money" is usually a euphemism for "cheap."

by The Usual Suspectreply 420Last Tuesday at 3:26 PM

r415 Maybe the home was bought as an investment. Maybe it's an Air BNB when they aren't there. They could easily pay the mortgage by renting it out. Chasten is going to have his house full of babies. Just you gurls wait. A few of you are way too invested in hating him.

by The Usual Suspectreply 421Last Tuesday at 3:26 PM

R417: It ends up in gay yard sales this summer for a dollar each!

by The Usual Suspectreply 422Last Tuesday at 3:53 PM

How does Chasten have fans? Are any of the other Cabinet Secretaries’ wives shilling books and going on any show that will have them? Does Jared Polis’ husband make the media rounds?

by The Usual Suspectreply 423Last Tuesday at 5:15 PM

God that video at R391 is so depressing. I love the obese fag hag with a wardrobe from 1996.

by The Usual Suspectreply 424Last Tuesday at 5:20 PM

[quote]Most of these posters who are pro Chasten are Frauen. Just take a look at his book reviews on Amazon. Most of them, especially the over-glowing ones are written by Flyover Frauen, and similar language posted here.

Which is a great political move. The lack of engagement of this particular demographic was one of the main reasons of Hillary's loss.

by The Usual Suspectreply 425Last Tuesday at 5:25 PM

R425 Except Pete didn’t get close to winning the nomination

by The Usual Suspectreply 426Last Tuesday at 5:29 PM

R426 Primary campaigns aren't always about winning. He went from an unknown mayor to one of the youngest presidential cabinet members in history. That's the boost he was looking for.

by The Usual Suspectreply 427Last Tuesday at 5:39 PM

I'm betting the Michigan house is in some RICH WHITE area....Like Petes South Bend house...Just like their one bedroom DC apartment---notice they aren't bumping into anyone but WHITE neighbors? There is a reason for that..

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 428Last Tuesday at 6:31 PM

Everybody wants to live in a rich white area if they can. Everybody. Fucking hell even Spike Lee lives on the Upper East Side off of Park Ave.

by The Usual Suspectreply 429Last Tuesday at 6:51 PM

R429 = Chasten....Is that you?

by The Usual Suspectreply 430Last Tuesday at 7:15 PM

The farther north in MI the whiter it gets. I think there are about 4 black people in the hellhole that is the UP

by The Usual Suspectreply 431Last Tuesday at 7:19 PM

[quote] Would rather die than live in the UP

As compared to Detroit?

by The Usual Suspectreply 432Last Tuesday at 7:26 PM

Detroit, for all the bad press it gets (try Chicago if you want some real deal bad press) is a great city. Maybe it is not the Paris of the West it was long ago, but it is fabulous.

by The Usual Suspectreply 433Last Tuesday at 7:54 PM

Chasten: Fuck skinny jeans!

Offsite Link
by The Usual Suspectreply 434Last Tuesday at 7:57 PM

I'll say it until I die (or end up in the UP) Pete needs someone who is worldly, sophisticated, well educated, well traveled, dapper, charming, erudite, and it wouldn't hurt for him to be just a wee bit older, but not too much. No Instahoes, no flavors of the week/month/year/ Dear god NO celebrities at all. (Sorry Anderson, not that you would fit all of those slots anyway, but close!)

by The Usual Suspectreply 435Last Tuesday at 8:03 PM

I agree r435. Pete needs someone on his level who compliments him instead of this hayseed turd.

by The Usual Suspectreply 436Last Tuesday at 8:06 PM

Yes, r436 Not only compliments him but elevates him (without pulling too much focus of course)

by The Usual Suspectreply 437Last Tuesday at 8:12 PM

Pete Buttigieg

Pete Buttigieg

Pete Buttigieg

Typing it three times to make sure his Google Alert goes off and he gets our excellent advice!

by The Usual Suspectreply 438Last Tuesday at 8:15 PM

Pete loves Chasten. He doesn't need anybody else.

by The Usual Suspectreply 439Last Wednesday at 12:26 AM

Reading between the lines, I believe when Pete made the comment that the house in Indiana was where they hoped to raise their children he was thinking that town would be where their lives would be for good. Well fate took them in a different direction. I think he now sees that their future lives will take them elsewhere, and that's why they decided to sell that house. I certainly don't see anything hypocritical about them selling the house. He's not a millionaire and I imagine it would have been a financial impossibility for them to maintain that house, the vacation house in Michigan, and an apartment in Washington. Something had to go that old Indiana house with its constant need for upkeep was clearly the right choice.

by The Usual Suspectreply 440Last Wednesday at 4:03 AM

They have BOTH sent heartfelt messages to each other on their anniversary day! And post multiple photos, looking happy.

[italic][bold]When will the lies stop?[/italic][/bold]

by The Usual Suspectreply 441Last Wednesday at 10:43 AM

He got a lot further than Veep Harris, R426.

Chasten is from Traverse City, so northern Michigan makes sense.

by The Usual Suspectreply 442a day ago

[quote]He got a lot further than Veep Harris, [R426].

Did he really? Because he's the Transportation secretary, while she's a heartbeat away from the Presidency.

by The Usual Suspectreply 44312 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!