Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A Continuation Thread: Chasten Glezman Buttigieg: Keep or Kick?

A continuation of our discussion from the thread: Chasten Buttigieg reveals he's gained 20 lbs during the pandemic

Link below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443June 17, 2021 11:34 PM

You. Jackie. On. Assistances. Will. Never. Have. Pete.

by Anonymousreply 1May 16, 2021 9:31 PM

What's Eating Chasten Buttigieg?

by Anonymousreply 2May 16, 2021 9:48 PM

Never forget.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 16, 2021 9:50 PM

KEEP! Let's not be so superficial about weight.

by Anonymousreply 4May 16, 2021 9:52 PM

Every queen fat-shaming Chasten B. needs to submit an unedited torso shot to this thread, kthxbye.

by Anonymousreply 5May 16, 2021 9:56 PM

It has NOTHING to do about the weight, it has EVERYTHING to do about him being a suitable mate for Pete.

by Anonymousreply 6May 16, 2021 9:57 PM

FRAU ALERT AT R5 !

by Anonymousreply 7May 16, 2021 9:59 PM

Hide, deep inside the cellar. And I thought Chastity was going to Harvard or something? Why is he still idling about in DC, cramping Pete's style?

by Anonymousreply 8May 16, 2021 10:11 PM

[quote]It has NOTHING to do about the weight, it has EVERYTHING to do about him being a suitable mate for Pete.

So I'm guessing your post-COVID weight is 285?

by Anonymousreply 9May 16, 2021 10:15 PM

Keep. If it weren't for Chasten's social media moxie throughout the election, nobody would know who the hell Pete is, and he sure wouldn't be in Biden's cabinet.

by Anonymousreply 10May 16, 2021 10:20 PM

KEEP: Get over it, you bitches. Pete and Chasten are in love. They're both suitable for each other.

by Anonymousreply 11May 16, 2021 10:24 PM

R3 that looks painful!

by Anonymousreply 12May 16, 2021 10:34 PM

This isn't a poll, or I would have done it as such. It is a discussion about if Chasten is really the best fit for Pete, and if so, why, and if not, why not?

If on the fence, why? How could/should Chasten improve?

Discussion. Not just being total cunts or stans as the kids say these days.

Do we want these crazy kids to work out? If so, why? If not, why?

by Anonymousreply 13May 16, 2021 10:49 PM

I don't think they are "in love" I think they are just "let's stay together for the money/dogs/donuts

by Anonymousreply 14May 17, 2021 12:43 AM

It doesn't matter what Chasten weighs

Pete keeps him naked and locked in that apartment anyway

by Anonymousreply 15May 17, 2021 12:58 AM

I heard that Pete preferred to bottom, actually.

by Anonymousreply 16May 17, 2021 1:16 AM

They don’t have sex.

by Anonymousreply 17May 17, 2021 2:10 AM

R17 How on earth would you know that?

by Anonymousreply 18May 17, 2021 2:13 AM

R17 hasn't been fucked since the Eisenhower administration.

by Anonymousreply 19May 17, 2021 2:20 AM

Pete and Chasten live in a ONE BEDROOM...You DL Queens said they would be throwing parties for the DC Elite?....What do Hooterville Hillibillies from Indiana know about Dinner Parties?.........And of course the HOOTERVILLE HERALD got an "exclusive" overly worded Attention Whore Pete Report....Read this article and you can tell how OBNOXIOUS Pete is in his own words..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 17, 2021 7:52 AM

R21 = Notice Pete "loved" South Bend so much he sold his house and left town. The same place and house he and Chasten were going to raise their (non existent) children in. Pete lies and probably shouldn't because he isn't very good at it. Biden is going to get tired of Pete's mistakes and walking back things that come out of his mouth--like the gas tax stupidity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 17, 2021 7:59 AM

Pete was about as well liked in Indiana as Mike Pence.

by Anonymousreply 22May 17, 2021 8:07 AM

Pete was a Progressive Conservative in South Bend. There is a reason the WHITE REPUBLICAN voters loved him in South Bend...Pete got 2476 LESS votes in his mayoral re-election. He LOST black voters in his reelection. His last election he got 8515 Hooterville Residents to vote for him...He probably would have lost had he run again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 17, 2021 8:32 AM

Two Miserable People = Chasten Glezman and Ellen....Say what you will about Ellen, but at least she works....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 17, 2021 8:36 AM

He looks like a midget at R3. He looks like Alex or Caleb or whatever his name is on the St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital commercials.

Chasten: Donate now and you can get this blanket. With your donation, you can help so many kids at St. Jude’s Hospital.

by Anonymousreply 25May 17, 2021 8:58 AM

Chasten must know he is in danger. Pete has him in a cheap one bedroom rental apartment, the perfect place to leave someone. No fighting over the house or prolonged cohabitation, Pete can just get his own place and let the lease run out while he files the necessary paperwork.

by Anonymousreply 26May 17, 2021 1:10 PM

R22, but he's escaped all that now.

Even if he never climbs higher in politics, he can be a very-well compensated consultant until he no longer wants to be.

by Anonymousreply 27May 17, 2021 1:17 PM

Millions of gay men will NEVER vote for Pete if he leaves Chasten!

by Anonymousreply 28May 17, 2021 1:50 PM

Uh if Pete’s upgrade looks like this guy. Then gays will quickly forget Chasten and go all in for Pete.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 18, 2021 12:42 PM

Dump the frump. The only reason they are together is that there is slim pickings in South Bend, and Pete didn’t want to date a slutty guy because it would be bad for his image.

Chasten is fug, balding, and fat. Even if Pete wasn’t a successful politician, Chasten would not be good enough for Pete. And, he took Petes last name. Doesnt he have any self respect?

by Anonymousreply 30May 18, 2021 1:54 PM

Well the fairly recent insertion of his last name into his Twitter, a'la a certain Melinda FRENCH Gates, (don't know if he's done that yet on his IG), could mean he's been told he has to get to stepping. Or perhaps he is making plans to break free on his own (oh my sides!). Unless he did that for the launch of his book which, from the Amazon reviews, sounds like something only a flyover Frau could love.

by Anonymousreply 31May 18, 2021 3:08 PM

Whatever happens I just want Sean Patrick Maloney to run for President or maybe the Senate. He's looks the part and he love cock. His family is cute and diverse. He's a great Rep and a good guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32May 18, 2021 7:16 PM

Uh Oh....Gio looks "tired" the morning after his interview with Pete....And it was a ONE on ONE interview....Petes getting laid....Chasten Glezman looks like the bitter slob who is going to refuse to leave or get a divorce or even get a job after their breakup...Most people here are right---Chasten was acceptable for a mayor from Hooterville. But Pete knows he can do better and you can believe he is going to get primo dick in DC (probably for the first time in his life)...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 19, 2021 12:23 AM

Why do you bitter old queens want Chasten to be dumped by Pete? Pete will never do it. Chasten is cuddly, and they're too in love.

by Anonymousreply 34May 19, 2021 1:07 PM

Because Pete can do better and in the normal world (meaning outside of IN) guys of Pete’s status can get laid by hot, smart, driven guys, due to his job and fame. Instead of upgrading himself, Chasten has taken to eating, unemployment, and shopping for fat guys clothes. So yeah, we speculate their their relationship may hit the rocks. No one likes a stay at home spouse getting fat while the other busts their ass.

by Anonymousreply 35May 19, 2021 1:41 PM

Chastity should focus on his own career and stop oversharing on social media. You don't see Kamala Harris' posting that he had to buy fat pants on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 36May 19, 2021 3:01 PM

You can't buy fat pants on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 37May 20, 2021 1:12 AM

R36– That’s because unlike Kween Chasty of Transport, Doug Emhoff is an accomplished professional with stuff to do

by Anonymousreply 38May 20, 2021 1:22 AM

I think Pete is very calculating---he knows he bombed with black voters in the Dem primary, he will dump Chasten and get a black boyfriend...you heard it here first.

by Anonymousreply 39May 20, 2021 1:52 AM

The people mocking Pete for "bombing" with black voters probably voted for Liz Warren

by Anonymousreply 40May 20, 2021 1:53 AM

R40 is another Pete Lover who never bothered to look at his record...As soon as he said he was GAY that was all you needed to hear?....THAT is why Pete LOST.....LINK just for YOU....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 20, 2021 2:03 AM

r41, he wasn't going to win....you are dumb

by Anonymousreply 42May 20, 2021 2:11 AM

r36 Doug is very successful. He had to actually drop what he had for Kamala. Chasten had nothing of value before Pete's rise.

by Anonymousreply 43May 20, 2021 2:56 AM

R43 = Exactly...What does Chasten bring to Pete?....Sex? Pete can do better---and probably already is in D.C. And let's not forget Chastens humiliating Pre-Makeover Video....You can tell how FAKE 2020 Chasten is compared to his previous queeny self....Pete needs a better spouse and Chasten is not it....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44May 20, 2021 3:12 AM

Pete wasn't going to find anyone better in South Bend. But now that he's living in DC, there's really no excuse for keeping this jobless tubbo around.

by Anonymousreply 45May 20, 2021 3:21 AM

Pete needs an Athlete...Or Political Upstart.....He needs to be part of a Power Couple. Now he just has a jobless nobody keeping him down...The sooner he dumps Chasten and releases the obligatory "Please give us Privacy during our separation" ---the better off he will be....Chasten will write a Gay Divorce book to shill off some money from idiots...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46May 20, 2021 3:27 AM

I like Pete and Chasten, but these threads are pretty funny in a bitchilly pointless DL way.

by Anonymousreply 47May 20, 2021 3:33 AM

The romantic in me hopes Chasten is sliding his log softly and firmly into Pete's manpussy, causing them both to spurt warm seed, followed by cuddling. Why not?

by Anonymousreply 48May 20, 2021 3:35 AM

I think the pandemic has finally snapped all the crazies on this site. The vitriol directed at Mrs. Lady Pete and that funny looking guy who’s too old for the asperger musical is off the charts. It’s actually passed from amusing into kind of dark.

by Anonymousreply 49May 20, 2021 3:37 AM

Pete needs someone on his level...Sorry but a jobless guy who tweets about wearing fat pants isn't it...Notice PETE has gotten in shape?....They will probably announce their separation during a long holiday when few people are watching the news...My guess is this Fourth of July weekend....Wait and See...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50May 20, 2021 4:35 AM

Why isn't Chasten teaching? If Jill Biden still has time to teach college students and grade papers, along with all her other responsibilities, then what's stopping Chasten?

I feel like they are working on getting a baby. Chasten wants to be a stay at home mom/housewife. But he's leaving himself very vulnerable. He has no have no money of his own. He's essentially been a career student.

by Anonymousreply 51May 20, 2021 7:44 AM

R51 = Pete is smart enough to NOT have a baby with Chasten. Petes next husband is not going to want to hear from Chasten about Holidays and Child Support, and Pete knows it. They would have had a baby by now and they sure would not be living in a ONE bedroom....Chasten is probably nagging Pete about it...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52May 20, 2021 8:08 AM

r52 Why would any couple need more than one bedroom?

by Anonymousreply 53May 20, 2021 3:51 PM

[quote]Why would any couple need more than one bedroom?

It's complicated.

by Anonymousreply 54May 20, 2021 4:41 PM

R53 = A one bedroom makes it easier for me to just grab a suitcase when I dump my jobless husband...Also it shuts up my hubbys nagging me about a baby I will never have with him...My NEXT husband will work out and be way hotter...VIDEO = You're Welcome...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55May 20, 2021 9:49 PM

TWO DL Faves in one:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 22, 2021 9:06 AM

Oh wow he actually says the "t" in Chasten. All this time I thought the "t" was silent. Insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 57May 22, 2021 9:09 AM

Chasten has got to go. FULL STOP.

As do the stupid posts with these young muscle/muscle-headed creatures as possibilities (though I know they are likely posted as a joke). As noted many times, Pete needs someone urbane, intelligent, witty, charming and handsome without an...untidy "past", let alone a ghastly OnlyFans account.

by Anonymousreply 58May 22, 2021 9:23 AM

He needs an Instaho!

by Anonymousreply 59May 22, 2021 2:13 PM

[quote]This isn't a poll, or I would have done it as such. It is a discussion about if Chasten is really the best fit for Pete, and if so, why, and if not, why not?

Oh look GOD has arrived and will now decided who is "fit" to be with each other.

It's not a fashion show you judgmental queen, deciding what dress is fit for what model.

You obviously have never been in a long term relationship have you? Let me guess, oh, yes, you have had several "long term" relationships lasting almost a year. But THEY were not a good fit for YOU.

by Anonymousreply 60May 27, 2021 7:43 AM

They seem suited enough for each other. I’ll spin this from a Chasten point of view. The more interesting general aspect is being a ‘trailing spouse’. When one person gives up what they have to follow another, it’s filed with risks relating to both financial and emotional security. The trailing one often does not find what they had before in terms of career trajectory and income in the new place and resentment can build from either or both sides in the relationship. It’s worse when people move internationally and the non working party is exponentially more vulnerable. Honestly, if I were Chasten, I wouldn’t have signed up to this without some quid pro quo. I’d want half of current and future assets in my name. Couples need to plan for the worst case, one side not regaining employment at the same level or at all. Never follow someone else’s dream without money in the bank.

by Anonymousreply 61May 27, 2021 8:48 AM

All the DL Queens who said Pete and Chasten were going to become DC Socialites were wrong...The Buttigiegs live in a tiny ONE bedroom apartment--with a DOG....And what does Hillbilly Chasten know about CLASS or CATERING?....Pete needs to upgrade---preferably with someone who doesn't mind having a JOB!!....Pete needs a white collar type--an attorney or a doctor....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62May 27, 2021 9:48 AM

Most of us on these threads agree with you r62

Original thread linked below, and you'll see the Kicks outweigh the Keeps

I think Pete may be the type to passively aggressively force Chasten out rather than be the "bad guy" and kick him out. But fucking hell, his patience must be wearing thin because it's been a while now, and Chasten's still glued to the couch (sorry, futon, you just know it is some fucking discount futon he parks his fat ass on.)

Hey, Chasten, we know you read here, at least your Google Alert should be going off. Pull up your sad ass socks, man up, and be the one to leave. You will look like you have some stones, and Pete will probably give you some lovely parting gifts, OK, maybe just the dog. You might even get a new book deal out of it, though I don't recommend that after glancing through the painfully dull mess you released. Writing isn't your thing. Not really sure what your "thing' is, frankly, but find it. Maybe move to California and become the dog walker to the stars? What about a podcast that centers on a spouse's (or ex in this hopeful case) life in DC? Not dialed in enough for that I take it. You know it's bad when the DC spouse cunts cut you off, and that looks to be the case here.

Seriously, what the hell do you do? (Well, I mean).

I do wonder if the one bedroom place that keeps getting mentioned is bullshit though. Who doesn't need at least an extra bedroom to use as an office, or storage area for extra crap?

by Anonymousreply 63May 28, 2021 2:20 AM

Reminder, prior thread.

As always, try to ignore the Frauen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64May 28, 2021 2:23 AM

R63----->>>PETE gave an interview and said it was a ONE bedroom.....And it turns out they have TWO DOGS.....LINK to the story...Their neighborhood is also posted online and it isn't luxury homes....I am with you---TWO adult men in a tiny one bedroom?....WTF?....One of these posters had a theory that a one bedroom gives Pete a better path when he leaves Chasten, and I'm not sure that's wrong. The interview is a lot of Pete talking about his favorite topic = PETE!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65May 28, 2021 2:46 AM

Chasten, don't listen to these bitter old queens. We know you and Pete love each other, and always will.

There are a lot of men who envy Pete for having a husband like you!

by Anonymousreply 66May 28, 2021 3:26 AM

A personal massage wand and a couple packs of D batteries in his nightstand may be all Chasten needs to keep the spark alive.

by Anonymousreply 67May 28, 2021 3:29 AM

R65 Thanks!

It really does seem odd. Pete isn't THAT fucking broke, especially now.

I'll take Pete talking about Pete over Chasten talking about...anything, any day.

by Anonymousreply 68May 28, 2021 3:36 AM

Chasten is cuddly. Pete will never give that up.

by Anonymousreply 69May 28, 2021 3:58 AM

And cue the Frau mentality....

by Anonymousreply 70May 28, 2021 4:00 AM

R69 = Is CHASTEN GLEZMAN posting?.......Pete has to be humiliated having a husband who refuses to work and tweets about getting fat. Not to mention we now have video proof of Chasten Pre-Election Makeover...Chaz wearing the wig was quite the gay stereotype...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71May 28, 2021 4:22 AM

Everybody loves Chasten, and no one will vote for Pete if he leaves his man.

by Anonymousreply 72May 28, 2021 4:32 AM

He looks like he would make a mean casserole. That was a mild insult…

by Anonymousreply 73May 28, 2021 4:33 AM

R72 = Chasten---is that you?.....When are you going to get a damn job?...Everyone likes PETE---not YOU....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74May 28, 2021 4:39 AM

Everyone in the heartland will love Chasten and Pete as a couple as soon as they settle into their domestic routines. Not just dividing household chores, but having a few that they can do together, like washing the dishes or whatever; or deciding what to do on Date Nights.

by Anonymousreply 75May 28, 2021 4:58 AM

There is a reason PETE is not having a baby with Chasten. He went from "having a child SOON)" to renting a ONE bedroom...Pete knows Chasten is not the one. Link is from over TWO YEARS AGO....Pete knows his next husband won't want to put up with Chasten co-parenting for the next 18 years..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76May 28, 2021 5:04 AM

There won't be a next husband. And they have a one bedroom so that when they have babies they can keep them close at night for feeding and changing; whatever needs to be taken care of.

Also I think Pete likes that Chasten weighs a little more than he did when they were campaigning last year. It means there's more of him to love!

by Anonymousreply 77May 28, 2021 5:16 AM

Oh how fun, if it isn't fucking Frauen, it's the nutjob. Can't we please have a normal conversation? I actually do find this topic interesting, and not in a completely cunty way. I really don't see this relationship lasting, and I do think Pete needs an urbane, charming, witty, intelligent man of his own means. Not just to make Pete look better, but to teach Pete some things he may not know. I know I forget just how young Pete is, and that he missed out on learning many of the finer points of life.

I think Pete is knowledge hungry, as well he should be, especially on such a promising trajectory he is on.

by Anonymousreply 78May 28, 2021 5:21 AM

Do you suppose they are renting until the find the right neighbourhood or are they that poor? I'm surprised they aren't in a house.

by Anonymousreply 79May 28, 2021 11:34 AM

r78 Obviously Pete thinks he needs a cute cuddle bug like Chasten to wrap his arms around and hold tight while they watch Firefly Lane on Netflix. He doesn't want a jaded DC queen who knows what fork to use during sex; he wants his honey bunch.

by Anonymousreply 80May 28, 2021 11:51 AM

Some big news coming about this over the summer. Close to July. Watch and see.

by Anonymousreply 81May 28, 2021 12:22 PM

How do you know?

by Anonymousreply 82May 28, 2021 12:59 PM

Bagels for lunch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83May 28, 2021 7:25 PM

I'll bet Pete is texting Chasten, telling him to come over and have lunch with him. Eating alone isn't as cozy.

by Anonymousreply 84May 28, 2021 7:30 PM

Maybe he is hoping he can become a spokesperson for some weight loss program.

by Anonymousreply 85May 28, 2021 10:38 PM

You queens make it sound like Chasten has gained hundreds of pound. He still looks slim.

by Anonymousreply 86May 28, 2021 10:41 PM

In R83, Pete is on Grindr telling his hookup that he "can't host".

by Anonymousreply 87May 28, 2021 10:41 PM

Its not unusual for couples to grow in differing directions ,but in Pete's case it was accelerated almost overnight. Chasten (god I hate that stupid name) just hasnt kept up with Pete's trajectory,and it shows. Chasten is still the Mayors wife in Indiana and Pete is a player on an international stage now. Of course they arent going to make it. Im sure Chasten is a lovely man,but honey,know your limitations and accept them. Were I him,Id take a good hard look at the situation,apply for some teaching position back home,pack my bags and depart with some dignity. Why wait to get dumped for some muscle slut and be humiliated on a world stage ?

by Anonymousreply 88May 28, 2021 10:50 PM

Lord, that's fanfic. He's not a player on the international stage, he's a player on the domestic stage. He's Secretary of Transportation, not State.

by Anonymousreply 89May 28, 2021 11:14 PM

R81 = You are right. The announcement is coming soon. They have only been seen in public together once in four months. Pete stopped even mentioning Chasten in interviews now. The sooner Pete announces---the faster he can go public in future relationships because he is going to have to wait 9-12 months before he starts parading Chastents replacement. . R86 = Pete and Chasten are both fatties who slimmed down....That means FAT kids....Just sayin...Video of Fat Chasten....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90May 28, 2021 11:58 PM

Out and about, on his own...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91May 29, 2021 7:48 AM

R91 = Good Job!!....Notice Pete is FIT and looks happy without his Slob Chasten?......Pete is moving on....No Doubt about it...

by Anonymousreply 92May 29, 2021 7:53 AM

Damn, Pete is looking good in that snap. Pity about the wedding band you can see from space.

Chasten probably polishes that thing every morning.

Wrong thing to be polishing every morning Chasten.

Leave with dignity, dude. While you still have some.

by Anonymousreply 93May 29, 2021 8:58 AM

R93 = Pete has to wear the wedding band until the separation is official.. It will be gone by the end of summer....

by Anonymousreply 94May 29, 2021 9:05 AM

R91 = I bet Chasten FLIPS OUT when he sees that photo...We all know Chaz is on DL...What else is he going to do in his one bedroom hovel besides walk the dogs and NOT go to work?...LoL

by Anonymousreply 95May 29, 2021 9:15 AM

Shopping in Target, alone...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96May 29, 2021 11:04 AM

Pete’s gotta drop that unattractive ball and chain and find a nice, grounded, employed hot dude who he can park his Meat in.

by Anonymousreply 97May 29, 2021 11:40 AM

He's going nowhere.

Thick ankles.

by Anonymousreply 98May 29, 2021 12:11 PM

Can I point out, if it isn't actually a content, informed, knowing choice, that Pete is the one dominating that relationship. Chasten's made it evident how deferential he is and hardly seems to pack the charisma of a latter day Salome. So if anybody made a desperate, distorted choice, it was more likely the value system and - internalised homophobia - still swirling around that ambitious, McKinseyed brain.

by Anonymousreply 99May 29, 2021 12:18 PM

Maybe he actually loves Chasten.

by Anonymousreply 100May 29, 2021 1:00 PM

R91, how did you happen to come across that photo? That 's a pretty obscure Instagram account. Are you one of the guys in the pic?

by Anonymousreply 101May 29, 2021 1:26 PM

r92 How long do you think before he starts being seen with some DC elite muscle gay? By then you know that spells trouble.

by Anonymousreply 102May 29, 2021 4:31 PM

Pete is hanging out ALONE.....Doesn't even mention Chasten anymore.....It's over....And of course JOBLESS CHASTEN will turn it into another MONEY opportunity by writing a book and declaring himself an "expert" on Gay Divorce...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103May 30, 2021 12:46 AM

Depends if he's cut or uncut.

by Anonymousreply 104May 30, 2021 1:04 AM

Oh dear. I’m clutching my pearls until July. What will do in anticipation of this supposed bombshell? 😩

by Anonymousreply 105May 30, 2021 1:23 AM

Chasten will rebound with a splash. He'll hit the gym, invest in a tasteful Eva Gabor wiglet, and start cruising the apps. He will find plenty of action for his 8-inch knob. Then he'll say "Pete who?" when the news crew spots him at Pride '22. He'll be a shady, sassy, self-sufficient queen, with lots of man candy!

by Anonymousreply 106May 30, 2021 3:05 AM

I too believe r106 that will happen. He’s end up like Aaron Schock, Luke Evans, and Terry Miller. He’s probably have a thread dedicated to his half naked IG photos right here on DL. Question is when?

by Anonymousreply 107May 30, 2021 3:23 AM

Cabinet secretaries make $221,400 a year. Why are they living in a one bedroom? They must surely be house hunting.

by Anonymousreply 108May 30, 2021 12:38 PM

Cuteness!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109May 30, 2021 3:55 PM

This thread will end in trans. It must! I demand it!

by Anonymousreply 110May 30, 2021 5:00 PM

Pete is the Secretary of Trans.

by Anonymousreply 111May 30, 2021 7:50 PM

OMG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112May 30, 2021 8:22 PM

Honored

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113May 30, 2021 8:24 PM

YAY, CHASTEN!!!

by Anonymousreply 114May 30, 2021 8:54 PM

I really do think Chasten reads DL. That photo of Pete at R112 was his "get your paws off my man, bitches" statement. It's obviously not over.

by Anonymousreply 115May 30, 2021 9:22 PM

r115 There's no way anybody but Chasten took that pic. Pete wouldn't allow it if it was somebody else.

So suck on that, you bitter old queens!

by Anonymousreply 116May 30, 2021 9:49 PM

Pete is dumping Chaz....He can do better and Pete knows it. The ONE BEDROOM is proof. Pete is not having kids with Chasten. Pete needs a white collar guy, like a lawyer or doctor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117May 30, 2021 10:46 PM

What did he do to be honoured?

by Anonymousreply 118May 30, 2021 11:01 PM

R118 = Chasten has done NOTHING for the Gay Community. Except show straights that gay househusbands don't like to get jobs...Work is beneath Chasten. That's why Pete was smart to NOT buy a house with Chasten in D.C.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119May 30, 2021 11:16 PM

He bought a house with Chasten in Michigan, R119. The pic was taken by Chasten in Northern Michigan.

by Anonymousreply 120May 30, 2021 11:47 PM

R120 = Do you know how CHEAP a "vacation house" is in Hicksville Michigan?.....LoL

by Anonymousreply 121May 30, 2021 11:50 PM

Striking out Solo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122May 31, 2021 4:55 AM

R121 Actually, they aren't cheap. That's where the big wigs vacation. Billionaire big wigs. Michigan has a lot of them. Pete needs to find one. On the lower end though. He doesn't want someone too flashy.

I hate how half of the image links are basically useless, so I'm not going to bother, but it's worth a google to get a look at how gorgeous the area and the homes are. Thanks for getting the images of Pete to work though. He looks great these days.

by Anonymousreply 123May 31, 2021 5:20 AM

Before you know it we will see instas from Suagatuck with Pete arm in arm with a beauty not named Chasten. Delayed adolescence comes to all of us!

by Anonymousreply 124May 31, 2021 5:33 AM

R122....YEP....Pete is out and about while Chasten is in their one bedroom apartment with the dogs---eating ice cream and tweeting. Good for Pete...He will be the most eligible Gay Bachelor in America the minute he dumps his slob jobless husband...

by Anonymousreply 125May 31, 2021 5:37 AM

A modified version

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126May 31, 2021 3:48 PM

I'll bet all these queens who think Pete is as superficial as they are all think they'll have a chance with him if he ever dumps Chasten.

by Anonymousreply 127May 31, 2021 3:52 PM

Pete loves Chasten. He will have discreet interludes while traveling for work.

by Anonymousreply 128June 1, 2021 4:57 AM

Chasten loves his vacations....He gets tired from all his NOT WORKING stuff in D.C..Bet Pete is plotting to upgrade to a guy who works...

by Anonymousreply 129June 1, 2021 5:38 AM

Famous in Asia: Secretary Pete hits the international arena

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130June 1, 2021 10:40 AM

With Fame comes Glamor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131June 1, 2021 1:47 PM

Glamor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132June 1, 2021 1:52 PM

You cows are at your awful best in this thread. I just hope that Chasten doesn't click on this. Why are you bitches so mean? Chasten is lovely and he and Pete are a great couple and are going to be superstars.

by Anonymousreply 133June 1, 2021 2:04 PM

Gurl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134June 1, 2021 2:05 PM

Happy Pride from Secretary Pete!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135June 2, 2021 2:03 AM

Chasten on CBS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136June 2, 2021 2:07 AM

R136 = RED FLAG----->>>Pete did NOT say he LOVED Chasten........SPLITSVILLE?.....Will they make it past the summer?....It's over...Pete can do so much better....

by Anonymousreply 137June 2, 2021 3:20 AM

r137 Pete doesn't have to say he loves Chasten. Anybody who's not totally bitter about their past knows it already!

by Anonymousreply 138June 2, 2021 3:34 AM

They couldn’t find someone more accomplished to profile for Pride?

by Anonymousreply 139June 2, 2021 3:40 AM

R138 = NO Pete didn't HAVE to say it. But he could have and CHOSE NOT TO. But he DID make time to plug Chastens hideous book. SPLITSVILLE....Lets hope Petes next husband likes to WORK....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140June 2, 2021 4:00 AM

R140 Chasten is taking his sad-sack realness to new levels. It's not endearing, it's frustrating.

I'm guessing the one bedroom is really Chasten's pad, and Pete lives in an executive hotel which would make more sense for his kind of schedule. It has been said many times before, a one bedroom is not nearly enough room for two people, two dogs, and no spare room/office space.

by Anonymousreply 141June 2, 2021 7:12 AM

Lord, the fantasy and projection on this thread. Are your lives really as empty as this? The intense need... you could bottle it. I thought the Julian whatshisface threads were embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 142June 2, 2021 11:51 AM

Sassy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143June 2, 2021 3:38 PM

Pete with in-laws

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144June 2, 2021 3:43 PM

Show a little more physical distance there, Pete. I know I would.

by Anonymousreply 145June 2, 2021 9:08 PM

Chasity’s entire family is obese.

by Anonymousreply 146June 2, 2021 10:00 PM

Sweet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147June 2, 2021 10:22 PM

Chasten has Fanbois too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148June 2, 2021 10:27 PM

Thats double the ugly in that pic ! Eeeewww !

by Anonymousreply 149June 3, 2021 12:41 AM

R144 = Pete looks at Chastiys Family and realizes he is going to be stuck with some Plus Size Genes if he keeps his jobless husband... Unless Pete is a Chubby Chaser this relationship is over...

by Anonymousreply 150June 3, 2021 1:34 AM

If someone had posted Chastens photo 3 years ago and asked "is he hot" the answer on DL would have been a resounding NOPE...How anyone could look at this FUG and find him anything more than basic is astounding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151June 3, 2021 1:45 AM

r167 You can tell Chasten is the top in the marriage. I'll bet he's got something high caliber there.

by Anonymousreply 152June 3, 2021 4:10 AM

No, I don’t know what’s going on either

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153June 3, 2021 4:10 AM

Chasten is the cuter of the two.

by Anonymousreply 154June 3, 2021 4:22 AM

R152, Chasten can't even top a sundae. You must be on crack.

by Anonymousreply 155June 3, 2021 5:03 AM

Chasten looks like a biological woman who transitioned into a man--but cannot pull it off. That's really what he looks like. Chasten certainly does not look masculine..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156June 3, 2021 5:53 AM

Was Pete a virgin before his marriage? Interesting that there are no stories from ex-bf’s, hookups, and the like from anyone. In this day and age, people would be posting the details. Strange! He seems to be the only one without stories.

by Anonymousreply 157June 3, 2021 5:59 AM

R157 = I heard Pete's ex was a campaign staffer on his Presidential Campaign. The exes name and photos out there and I wondered if Chasten ever heard about it because who in their right mind would want their husband working with his ex..As the "official" story went the ex went to school with Pete and then joined the campaign.There was also a story from a guy who swore he met Pete at The Clubs (Indianapolis). It was pretty detailed and it was before Pete was married--and YES he said they hooked up. Pete has always gotten a FREE PASS because you must be a "homophobe" if you dare question him...

by Anonymousreply 158June 3, 2021 10:47 AM

How can you share all of these stories and not even mention if Pete topped or bottomed and dick size r158. Its basically a DL rule.

Pete also served alongside Bill Conway, a sexy candidate for Chicago's State's Attorney for Cook County in 2020. He lost the Dem Primary but was willing to step in and protect Petes military record if questioned. Oh, and his father is a BILLIONAIRE. I'm sure Pete wanted his cock and cash back when they were serving together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159June 3, 2021 12:39 PM

Actually, Bill was on Pete's campaign as an advisor or some role for close friends. Bill is married to a woman but you never know....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160June 3, 2021 12:41 PM

Why can't DLers be happy for Pete & Chasten?

by Anonymousreply 161June 3, 2021 1:29 PM

Because the divorce rate is at 50% and this couple has found fame and fortune thanks to the efforts of one member. History shows that it causes stress and sometimes resentment. Chasten started these threads when he mentioned how fat he's gotten, stress eating much? r161 he's a house husband that hasn't worked in nearly 2-2.5 years. There are no excuses for his weight gain since he has nothing but time. Obviously, the weight isn't welcomed or he wouldn't have talked about the support he received from his fat friends that told him to buy bigger clothes.

Meanwhile, Pete got to leave sad IN and now in a 30-something Secretary of Transportation in the most educated city in America and one of the most gay industries, politics. Yeah, we can see some issues as he shares a one bedroom for expanding Chasten and their butt-ugly dog (the other one is cute).

by Anonymousreply 162June 3, 2021 1:46 PM

Serving GeekChic Realness

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163June 3, 2021 3:50 PM

Throwback: a Swinging Couple

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164June 3, 2021 3:58 PM

r164 See? Pete can't have those special moments with some DC lobbyist who stares daggers at you while you lick frosting off his cock ("I said CLEEEEEAN IT!!!"). Pete doesn't want to be with one of those freaks. He needs a man he can cuddle with, and who loves him. That's Chasten.

by Anonymousreply 165June 3, 2021 4:37 PM

[quote] There was also a story from a guy who swore he met Pete at The Clubs

Link?

by Anonymousreply 166June 3, 2021 4:46 PM

Nobody met Pete at the clubs. Pete was never with anybody before Chasten.

by Anonymousreply 167June 3, 2021 4:53 PM

Chasten's love makes Pete feel secure and confident as a gay man. Behind every successful man is a supportive partner. That's Chasten.

by Anonymousreply 168June 3, 2021 6:54 PM

[quote]Why can't DLers be happy for Pete & Chasten?

Happy is what closes on Saturday night.

by Anonymousreply 169June 3, 2021 7:06 PM

r168 that is not even close to being fucking true. Many successful men could take or leave a partner. But behind every successful man there is a person they can call for a good fuck and cuddle. The partner stuff is some 1960s bullshit created by housewives justifying their part in their husband's success.

by Anonymousreply 170June 3, 2021 7:53 PM

[quote]Was Pete a virgin before his marriage? Interesting that there are no stories from ex-bf’s, hookups, and the like from anyone. In this day and age, people would be posting the details. Strange! He seems to be the only one without stories.

Chasten was the only person he ever went on a date with. And they did not have sex before marriage.

by Anonymousreply 171June 3, 2021 11:01 PM

Chasten was way more experienced than Pete by the time they got married. I'll bet Chasten was very easy with Pete that first night.

by Anonymousreply 172June 3, 2021 11:35 PM

Is there any basis to believe R171? Because, if so, eeeeeeeeeew.

by Anonymousreply 173June 4, 2021 12:56 AM

Is R171 a woman ? Otherwise,they'd know that gay men dont go on "dates" for the most part,we just meet and fuck. Or used to,before they started acting like hetero's.

by Anonymousreply 174June 4, 2021 1:03 AM

No, R173. R171 is full of shit. They lived together for a few years before marriage.

by Anonymousreply 175June 4, 2021 5:11 AM

r175 And I suppose you think Chasten isn't the top in the marriage.

by Anonymousreply 176June 4, 2021 5:41 AM

Heading back to DC - but not everyone is happy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177June 4, 2021 4:50 PM

Did Pete give him that "one last vacation" thing?

At home, tucked in a locked briefcase await The Papers.

by Anonymousreply 178June 4, 2021 5:09 PM

Let the Excitement begin!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179June 4, 2021 8:45 PM

He's Instagramming their dogs pre (or post) crap? EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 180June 4, 2021 8:57 PM

[quote]Honestly, if I were Chasten, I wouldn’t have signed up to this without some quid pro quo.

Honestly, Chasten was lucky to hook up and marry the local mayor. Not knocking him for that, but keep in mind, it was really a LONG SHOT that guy would be running for president or even end up as an advisor in such an important roll. They were married before that all happened. Pete was not some NYC A list queen. How could he have known?

by Anonymousreply 181June 4, 2021 10:24 PM

[quote]Because the divorce rate is at 50% and this couple has found fame and fortune thanks to the efforts of one member. History shows that it causes stress and sometimes resentment.

That has nothing to do with the divorce rate. Most hetero's are not famous and yet, still 50% divorce rate. The divorce rate among gay couples is actually lower.

Besides that, if you look into couples where there is a large disparity of wealth or fame, often times the other spouse is successful in something other that a specific career that is public. Traditionally, a lot of woman who were that person became the philanthropist partner in the relationship. Networking or lunching with other rich woman to raise money for the Arts or other good causes. AKA Melinda Gates.

Look at Jill Biden for example. She is not rich and famous without Joe. Yet everyone respects her. Everyone loved Michelle Obama and she was basically the housewife and cheerleader the whole time they were in the White House. And now she has gained weight, should Barack just drop her because he could "do better"? You queens are shallow and silly and no nothing about a real relationship and how love works.

It's "for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness health", NOT as long as you keep up with me financially, look as good as I do, and keep your weight the same as the day I met you. That's a purchase warranty not a marriage contract.

by Anonymousreply 182June 4, 2021 10:57 PM

Pete is not a CHUBBY CHASER.....And if you look at Chastens parents you know Chastity is going to balloon up. Chaz won't work or work out.....

by Anonymousreply 183June 4, 2021 11:59 PM

R176 - anyone with eyes and ears knows Chasten isn't the top in that marriage, and hasn't been a top in any relationship or hookup.

by Anonymousreply 184June 5, 2021 12:01 AM

Maybe he's verse R184 . Did you ever think of that? huh ?

by Anonymousreply 185June 5, 2021 12:31 AM

I honestly do not believe Pete TOPS or BOTTOMS.....I really don't. It seems "beneath" him.....Being neither is a thing....He probably does jo and oral. I just don't see him lubing up and going thru the motions. No Way...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186June 5, 2021 12:56 AM

[quote]He probably does jo and oral. I just don't see him lubing up and going thru the motions

THIS.

by Anonymousreply 187June 5, 2021 12:58 AM

Realness

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188June 5, 2021 1:06 AM

Now I keep imagining Pete's head bobbing rapidly up and down Chasten's straining man-tool, until a burst of seed explodes in his cheek and dribbles out the corner of his mouth..?

by Anonymousreply 189June 5, 2021 3:35 AM

I get heavy frot vibes from our Pete. I think that's his bag.

by Anonymousreply 190June 5, 2021 3:42 AM

I think Pete should run off with Froy. They’d make a cute couple. Chasten’s too old for Richard. Richard will find another twink in no time.

by Anonymousreply 191June 5, 2021 3:54 AM

r188 Pete looks like he's paying attention, but his mind is really on the railing he got from Chasten the night before (everyone in the room caught the grimace when he sat down), and the Beef Casserole Chasten is making for dinner tonight!

by Anonymousreply 192June 5, 2021 5:41 AM

r184 So you think Pete topped Chasten his first time having sex? Chasten had a ton of experience before he met Pete. Pete probably never even masturbated until he met Chasten, the man of his dreams!

by Anonymousreply 193June 5, 2021 5:45 AM

R193, really? didn't masturbate? He's not some religious fanatic. I'm sure he hooked up and I know he had a several girlfriends pre-Chasten. As I said, I don't think Chasten is capable of topping a sundae.

by Anonymousreply 194June 5, 2021 6:04 PM

*had several

by Anonymousreply 195June 5, 2021 6:05 PM

[quote]I'm sure he hooked up and I know he had a several girlfriends pre-Chasten.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196June 5, 2021 7:02 PM

Gosh that one eyes dog is fugly. The Obamas and Biden’s would never. Not gonna get into the White House with an ugly dog, simply isn’t done. Dog at r177

by Anonymousreply 197June 5, 2021 7:21 PM

R197 Donald got in with Tiffany and Eric.

by Anonymousreply 198June 5, 2021 9:09 PM

Anyone who thinks Prissy Pete is going to BOTTOM or TOP is wrong....Look at him. He is not letting his dick anywhere near a yucky ass...And he sure isn't going to let anyone fuck him and penetrate his sacred ass....This is someone who thinks dry humping and sucking is a hot time....NO WAY is Pete going anal---not even with Chasten. Chasten however is probably a bottom who is going without---which probably explains the weight gain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199June 6, 2021 1:12 AM

Pete's dog is cute. What is gained by trashing anyone's lovable rescue dog? Dogs don't know or care how they look, they just live their lives. We could learn a little something from them.

by Anonymousreply 200June 6, 2021 2:21 AM

[quote]Dogs don't know or care how they look, they just live their lives.

Chastity is not a dog, she’s the spouse of a Cabinet member. She’s fugly and overweight, and she should care.

by Anonymousreply 201June 6, 2021 2:57 AM

I disagree R199. Pete has that look about him that you just know explodes into a gasping,groaning ,grunting fuck machine in the right situation. He screams sexually repressed ,so obviously whatever hes into Miss Chasten isnt filling the bill. What Pete needs is a night with the right guy who leaves him knowing what hes been missing . I volunteer to suck his dick and eat his ass till his head caves in !

by Anonymousreply 202June 6, 2021 3:41 AM

[quote] Chastity is not a dog, she’s the spouse of a Cabinet member.

Lol. That reminded me of this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203June 6, 2021 11:09 AM

r203 The mask Pete is wearing not only hides his annoyance with Biden misgendering his husband, it also hides the agony Pete is going through sitting down after Chasten tore his ass apart the night before.

by Anonymousreply 204June 6, 2021 11:58 AM

Chasten on MSNBC today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205June 6, 2021 6:38 PM

R205: Indeed!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206June 6, 2021 9:28 PM

What truly get Chasten excited!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207June 6, 2021 9:30 PM

^ getS

by Anonymousreply 208June 6, 2021 9:31 PM

two hideous queens

by Anonymousreply 209June 6, 2021 9:35 PM

Was there a glory hole involved? Poppers? Dildos? Open relationships?

by Anonymousreply 210June 6, 2021 9:36 PM

[quote]Chasten however is probably a bottom who is going without---which probably explains the weight gain.

It's one hole or the other, bitch. A girl has needs.

by Anonymousreply 211June 6, 2021 10:11 PM

Bottoms not getting fucked on a regular basis can be problematic

by Anonymousreply 212June 6, 2021 10:14 PM

Pete is too busy for Chasten to fuck him every night like he used to.

by Anonymousreply 213June 6, 2021 10:26 PM

Let it go R213. Aint nobody buying that.

by Anonymousreply 214June 6, 2021 10:28 PM

I hope Pete has the decency to throw a handjob Chasten's way every now and then.

by Anonymousreply 215June 6, 2021 10:29 PM

Pete bought Chasten flowers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216June 6, 2021 10:41 PM

So where are all you bitter old queens who are so sure Pete is going to dump Chasten any minute now?

by Anonymousreply 217June 7, 2021 3:03 AM

R217 = Right here. Pete is dumping Chasten --- who bought his own flowers by the way...Chasten is not working except doing interviews desperately trying to get people to buy his lousy book. They live in a dump one bedroom apartment= that means no baby for Chasten despite Chasten claiming YEARS AGO it was going to happen by now. Pete will have a baby with his next husband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218June 7, 2021 3:08 AM

I am SO in love with Pete. I'd be his sex slave. I'm a transman btw. I wish he would get veneers for his teeth tho lol

love you pete, hit me up

by Anonymousreply 219June 7, 2021 3:15 AM

Pete should be with someone like Brian Sims. Gorgeous, intelligent, cultured, understands politics, and still down to earth. Brian even posts in a Gay Camping group I'm in on Facebook.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220June 7, 2021 4:31 AM

R220 um have we forgotten Brian's last public relationship?

by Anonymousreply 221June 7, 2021 4:35 AM

r221 Please spill! I was about to say Brian Sims would be a great choice, but sounds like there is some...untidiness?

by Anonymousreply 222June 7, 2021 4:54 AM

Trigger Alert...?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223June 7, 2021 5:13 AM

I hope there’s no mosquitoes at the tent at r222...

by Anonymousreply 224June 7, 2021 5:15 AM

^ Oops i mean r220

by Anonymousreply 225June 7, 2021 5:16 AM

R218: yes, come get signed copies!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226June 7, 2021 6:01 AM

Pete should get someone like Elias Cohen rather than a Brian Sims.

by Anonymousreply 227June 7, 2021 6:05 AM

As DESPERATE as Chasten is to sell his lousy book you would think he wrote a Pulitzer Prize masterpiece instead of a paperback from a former resident of Hillbilly Town in Indiana....

by Anonymousreply 228June 7, 2021 7:13 AM

Does Chastens book talk about the "challenges" of teaching at an almost ALL WHITE school?....Or how PETE played a part in Chasten even getting the job in South Bend?....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229June 7, 2021 7:18 AM

Pete wants to be with the man he loves, Chasten. Why would he want anyone a lot of jealous DLers recommended?

by Anonymousreply 230June 7, 2021 7:40 AM

Chasten on Morning Joe right now.

by Anonymousreply 231June 7, 2021 12:52 PM

Pete Buttegeig with Brian Sims would be the same as tossing a bucket of water on the Wicked Witch of the West.

by Anonymousreply 232June 7, 2021 12:55 PM

Video of Chasten on The Sunday Show with Jonathan Capehart on MSNBC selling his book now out in paperback.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233June 7, 2021 12:57 PM

If Pete ever becomes President, he and Chasten should send a shoutout to their fans on DL by wearing caftans at the swearing in ceremony.

by Anonymousreply 234June 7, 2021 3:30 PM

Tell ‘em, Secretary Pete

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235June 7, 2021 10:10 PM

I did not say that Pete should be with Brian Sims. I said SOMEONE LIKE Brian Sims. Just an example of someone who is at the level that Pete is likely getting exposed to now and would probably be more suitable with.

That said, what about Brian's last relationship? The only thing I've heard was that people were telling him not to go public with his relationship and include it in his campaign materials, which he did anyway. So what?

by Anonymousreply 236June 7, 2021 11:52 PM

Brian's last boyfriend was an instaho with a hot bod and the personality of a Mean Girls wannabe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237June 7, 2021 11:55 PM

So he has bad taste men? Being with Pete would be good for him!

by Anonymousreply 238June 8, 2021 12:07 AM

CHASTEN GLEZMAN is the one posting all these "Pete only loves Chasten" replies...We know Chastity has the time to do it since he is JOBLESS...

by Anonymousreply 239June 8, 2021 12:15 AM

Woke Chasten stans Super Woke Trevor Noah!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240June 8, 2021 10:33 PM

R240 = Chasten has a lot of time to spend on Twitter. It's so much more fun to him than Employment.

by Anonymousreply 241June 8, 2021 11:29 PM

Hey we managed to shame Yashar out of his suicidal ideation for attention spiral, maybe we could shame this mess into becoming gainfully employed?

Somewhere back in Indiana or Michigan of course. First step is getting this guy to pack his bags.

by Anonymousreply 242June 8, 2021 11:47 PM

Did someone say ‘Twitter’?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243June 9, 2021 12:32 AM

Chasten is Fat AND Jobless......Pete must be "thrilled" with his marriage. Feel sorry for Pete.

by Anonymousreply 244June 9, 2021 12:35 AM

Fight back!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245June 9, 2021 12:50 AM

Come! Buy buy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246June 9, 2021 7:52 AM

R246 = Chasten seems to think he wrote a Great American Classic....It's like he thinks selling the book makes him look like he has a JOB---which he does not. The same way he LIED and claimed he was going to have a baby by the end of 2019. The same way Pete gave an interview and said how "proud" he and Chasten were going to be to raise their child in South Bend....All Lies..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247June 9, 2021 8:10 AM

[quote]—Chasten’s snug Boot Edge Edge tee

He needs to move up a size. You’re not a Medium anymore, Chastain.

by Anonymousreply 248June 9, 2021 10:19 AM

I say Pete shakes things up and get himself a hot piece of arm candy.

by Anonymousreply 249June 9, 2021 12:02 PM

[quote] I said SOMEONE LIKE Brian Sims.

What exactly are the qualities of someone LIKE Brian Sims?

Because from what I can tell of him and have seen of him, the words dilettante, impulsive, hot tempered and superficial come to mind. Unless you're just going on looks.

by Anonymousreply 250June 9, 2021 1:33 PM

R250 are you NEW here ?!?

by Anonymousreply 251June 9, 2021 3:06 PM

Chasten had married above his station and it mustn't be allowed. There, I've said it!

by Anonymousreply 252June 9, 2021 6:37 PM

R246 Kinda sad actually

by Anonymousreply 253June 9, 2021 6:42 PM

r246 you can see the moobs develop on Chasten. Good lord won't someone give him a personal trainer. Why is Terry Miller to whip him into shape? How embarrassing for Pete who champions activity to have his husband look like a slob.

by Anonymousreply 254June 9, 2021 7:20 PM

Chasten is attempting a rebranding as a man of [italic]belles lettres[/italic].

When "author" starts being appended to his name, he won't have to justify lounging at home in steadily-expanding leisurewear and hosting a brunch for one each day after rolling out of bed.

by Anonymousreply 255June 9, 2021 8:48 PM

He’s about to appear on MSNBC with Nicolle Wallace. Nobody must have bought that book if he’s still having to shill it this hard.

by Anonymousreply 256June 9, 2021 9:27 PM

Well, what else has he got to do?

by Anonymousreply 257June 9, 2021 9:58 PM

R250 The qualities I listed were: Gorgeous, intelligent, cultured, understands politics, and still down to earth.

Maybe you would argue he's not down to earth? Fine, the rest stand though.

by Anonymousreply 258June 10, 2021 12:06 AM

[quote] The qualities I listed were: Gorgeous, intelligent, cultured, understands politics, and still down to earth.

Wait a second. I thought you were talking about Brian Sims.

by Anonymousreply 259June 10, 2021 12:47 AM

He's so ........ordinary.

by Anonymousreply 260June 10, 2021 12:59 AM

On CNN!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261June 10, 2021 1:16 AM

Chasten, go find something else to do rather than post here. Hopefully a paying gig.

by Anonymousreply 262June 10, 2021 1:27 AM

[quote] Nobody must have bought that book if he’s still having to shill it this hard.

His book is now out on paperback, it is normally for an author to make the rounds again when their book goes to paperback. It couldn't have done that bad, if it had would the publisher bother with a paperback edition?

by Anonymousreply 263June 10, 2021 1:41 AM

Chasten is the ultimate ATTENTION WHORE.....Famous for not doing much of anything. Riding on the coattails of the Gay Community, while doing NOTHING for the Gay Community---except go out and sell his stupid book..Balding Fat Clown. This is not the best Pete can do and Chasten is going to find that out when he gets dumped by Pete.

by Anonymousreply 264June 10, 2021 1:50 AM

ACTUAL TAG LINE from Chastens hideous book = "Chasten shares his HOPES for AMERICA"..........My hopes for America don't involve Jobless Michigan Hillbillies who live in ONE BEDROOM apartments. When MY house is bigger than Chastens hovel---maybe HE should be asking ME for advice instead of dispensing his limited opinions.... Pete needs an athlete for a husband..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265June 10, 2021 2:00 AM

fugly pete and fugly chastity are on the same level looks wise

you sad queens are delusional

by Anonymousreply 266June 10, 2021 2:16 AM

Pete needs someone with a hard, fat cock!

by Anonymousreply 267June 10, 2021 2:35 AM

R266 except without Pete’s record and future career ambitions he can bag a hotter guy easily. I bet you he can snag one of those million dollar listings gay real estate guys.

by Anonymousreply 268June 10, 2021 2:41 AM

He was on Nicolle Wallace's show today and he was rather adorable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269June 10, 2021 7:36 AM

R269 = WoW....Chasten is really plumping up...Did Chasten mention why he lied about having kids?....How much MONEY did Chasten collect from People Magazine for that story?....Did Nicholle ask Chaz why he has no job?..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270June 10, 2021 8:05 AM

Pete won't dump Chasten because nobody can give him the kind of ass plowing that Chasten gives him.

It's true they called Chasten the Elephant Man in the South Bend baths because he's got a trunk in his pants.

by Anonymousreply 271June 10, 2021 8:41 AM

I'm quite sure Chasten is in a monogamous marriage. Pete, I'm not so sure.

Ain't it usually the way????

by Anonymousreply 272June 10, 2021 8:46 AM

[quote] It's true they called Chasten the Elephant Man in the South Bend baths because he's got a trunk in his pants.

Or it could be because he has a lot of overhanging foreskin.

by Anonymousreply 273June 10, 2021 8:55 AM

[quote] Why can't DLers be happy for Pete & Chasten?

Because we don't believe the image they are trying to portray?

by Anonymousreply 274June 10, 2021 9:06 AM

r274 I do!!

by Anonymousreply 275June 10, 2021 9:07 AM

Chasten writes a book, is on national TV and you bitter queens just want to talk about his weight. Typical.

How many of you jealous queens have done that and actually sold more than a dozen copies? Oh but lets talk about how he's the lazy housewife. Pot meet Kettle.

by Anonymousreply 276June 10, 2021 9:45 AM

FIFTY PERCENT of the Pete Buttigieg Household are Unemployed and Overweight. That gets real old real fast and Chastity is going to find that out. Pete needs a Lawyer or Doctor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277June 10, 2021 9:46 AM

[quote] Because we don't believe the image they are trying to portray?

This.

by Anonymousreply 278June 10, 2021 12:35 PM

Chasten has achieved nothing on his own. What is there to admire?

by Anonymousreply 279June 10, 2021 4:39 PM

R276 Chasten wants to talk about his weight! He started this thread with his stretch pants.

by Anonymousreply 280June 10, 2021 5:52 PM

Not only are you queens queens, not only are you jealous and bitter, you're also blind. Chasten isn't fat. Her tweeted about needing fat pants because he was being self-deprecating. You all just don't get it because your egos are so fragile. His isn't.

by Anonymousreply 281June 10, 2021 6:04 PM

r272 NO!!! Pete loves Chasten. He would never cheat on him.

by Anonymousreply 282June 10, 2021 6:06 PM

It should be R281 . Hes ugly,balding and fat . If that bitch isnt riddled with insecurities hes gonna be mighty shocked when the dump comes. And it will come.

by Anonymousreply 283June 10, 2021 7:55 PM

Quite big tits.

by Anonymousreply 284June 10, 2021 8:00 PM

Chasten Buttigieg says he's 'a little intimidated' by first lady Jill Biden

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285June 10, 2021 8:49 PM

^^^In that pic, Chasten is the better looking of the two. I like Pete, but he's entitled and he looks like Mickey Mouse. Chasten keeps him grounded so he doesn't become completely insufferable. He's an ineffective mayor from small town middle America who has suddenly been thrust into DC politics, mostly because of CHASTEN. Pete is very dry. Chasten loves social media and was in his element during the election. He just needs to get adjusted to DC and find himself again.

by Anonymousreply 286June 10, 2021 8:56 PM

It's DOCTIOR Jill Biden, R285.

by Anonymousreply 287June 10, 2021 8:58 PM

More Promos!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288June 10, 2021 9:25 PM

R288 = Damn---Jobless Chasten is running to every bookstore in town signing UNSOLD BOOKS.....WTF....

by Anonymousreply 289June 10, 2021 10:57 PM

More Pornos!

by Anonymousreply 290June 10, 2021 11:10 PM

Who wants to read this fool's "memoir"?

by Anonymousreply 291June 10, 2021 11:11 PM

r291 I've wondered the same thing. What about Chasten's life could possibly be of interest?

by Anonymousreply 292June 11, 2021 12:32 AM

Pete dears,that the only thing anyone is interested in concerning Chasten.

by Anonymousreply 293June 11, 2021 12:41 AM

R292 = But Chasten shares his "Hope for America" in his book...Plus his struggles growing up in a WHITE neighborhood in Michigan--then marrying Pete and living in a WHITE neighborhood in South Bend Hooterville...And then teaching at the WHITE school was surprising....And of course living in his One Bedroom WHITE Neighborhood in D.C. is nothing short of miraculous....LoL

by Anonymousreply 294June 11, 2021 12:44 AM

WTF?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295June 11, 2021 12:46 AM

Here’s the link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296June 11, 2021 12:46 AM

Chasten is what passes as a Trophy Husband in Hicksville Indiana....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297June 11, 2021 12:48 AM

[quote]speaking their truths

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298June 11, 2021 11:04 PM

America loves Chasten! I love Chasten!

by Anonymousreply 299June 11, 2021 11:30 PM

r295 HOT!!!

by Anonymousreply 300June 11, 2021 11:30 PM

Chasten's parents have the same build as my in-laws. This bothers me.

by Anonymousreply 301June 11, 2021 11:40 PM

Me too, Coco. Me too.

by Anonymousreply 302June 11, 2021 11:41 PM

It was after reading this thread that I had a dream that my husband and I were going to see a movie with Pete and Chasten. Pete didn't stay long and left me to keep Chasten entertained while my husband and I were also unpacking from moving into a new apt. I might add my husband has a Cyclist’s Body and is a professional sous chef. That's how I figured we were even invited to join them. I took this all to mean watch yourself fattie.

by Anonymousreply 303June 12, 2021 5:33 AM

I say KICK. Not in a mean way but he just doesn't have what it takes. It is painfully obvious. Pete might be one of those types that are a bit *too* loyal to do the deed, Hopefully, he has a good assistant who knows how to get this kind of shit sorted.

by Anonymousreply 304June 12, 2021 7:13 AM

Can we at least keep spilling the tea? I’m sure DLers have stories. That’s all we care about in the end. We know this is fleeting…

by Anonymousreply 305June 12, 2021 7:18 AM

Agree r305, sadly there isn't much to dish about him. He is painfully boring.

by Anonymousreply 306June 12, 2021 7:27 AM

There are so many things we IGNORE about Pete.....HE got Chasten the job teaching in South Bend (and apparently Chasten "loved" it so much he hasn't worked since)..Chasten tried to be a Comedian. In South Bend Pete lived in walking distance to a Gay Park--which is fine, but also "coincidental"....Pete and Chasten have never proven where they met---and you can say it is none of our business---but WHY lie about it? Both Pete and Chasten were very overweight---that isn't an insult but what motivated their substantial weight loss?...Someone claims he "met" the couple in Indianapolis before they were famous--and YES he claimed to know them intimately--I always believed the story because it was not over the top in any way--it sounded exactly what a hookup with Pete and Chasten would be like (marginally boring)....ALSO why has Pete NEVER discussed the FAKE ACCUSER he had?. Pete was a victim of an alleged smear campaign but WON'T talk about it or even try to have anyone arrested for it?...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307June 12, 2021 8:27 AM

[quote]Both Pete and Chasten were very overweight---that isn't an insult but what motivated their substantial weight loss?

Perhaps better health? Or they wanted their clothes to fit better and look better on them? Or the unrelenting, non-negotiable, crushing expectations of gay culture?

[quote]Someone claims he "met" the couple in Indianapolis before they were famous--and YES he claimed to know them intimately--I always believed the story because it was not over the top in any way--it sounded exactly what a hookup with Pete and Chasten would be like (marginally boring)....

Sooooo... theeeeey... had a sex life..... It's long establish a books and its cover may not have much in common. Then again PB seems so exhaustingly calculated it could be get naked, through the motions, fifteen minutes, cum towel and then silence. Who knows?

[quote]ALSO why has Pete NEVER discussed the FAKE ACCUSER he had?. Pete was a victim of an alleged smear campaign but WON'T talk about it or even try to have anyone arrested for it?...

Don't dignify it with an answer; never complain, never explain; deprive it of oxygen? The old PR maxim used to be put your spin on it. Our attention spans and partisanship these days increasingly mean riding it out in silence is in fact a viable option.

by Anonymousreply 308June 12, 2021 12:57 PM

Pete loves Chasten and they'll be together forever.

I heard they met in the South Bend baths. The place was packed with couples, but Pete and Chasten were the only ones single there that night. They've been together ever since. Do you think that was a coincidence??

by Anonymousreply 309June 12, 2021 12:57 PM

[quote] ALSO why has Pete NEVER discussed the FAKE ACCUSER he had?

Link?

by Anonymousreply 310June 12, 2021 1:00 PM

Chasten is a harmless and polite guy, I don't see a reason to dislike him.

His trashy pastor brother must be so pissed he was completely outshined by his younger brother, and that their own parents prefer to associate with Chasten.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311June 12, 2021 3:29 PM

The brother is way cuter than Chasten.

by Anonymousreply 312June 12, 2021 5:03 PM

I love Pete and Chasten, but I will say this. Chasten got Pete at just the right time. Chasten is great, but a couple of more years and Pete would have been out of his league. I lived in DC. Those thirsty DC queens are shameless in their pursuit of power-cock. I was living there 6 weeks before I was cheating on my boyfriend. They don't play in DC.

by Anonymousreply 313June 12, 2021 5:39 PM

R311 the wrong brother got the gay gene. None of us would be comparing if brother Chasten was the one married to Pete.

by Anonymousreply 314June 12, 2021 7:10 PM

The brother isn't that cute. And he needs to lose some weight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315June 12, 2021 9:10 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316June 13, 2021 1:18 AM

R315 he may not be all that,but hes way cuter than Chasten.

by Anonymousreply 317June 13, 2021 1:26 AM

R315 he looks like a man. Chasten with his protruding, bulbous forehead and stumpy proportions looks neonatal in comparison, or like he has anchondroplasia even though he is not short enough to be considered a dwarf. He reminds me of Kevin Weisman from Alias in that way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318June 13, 2021 2:00 AM

[quote]’Tacos are my favorite’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319June 13, 2021 2:02 AM

[quote] he looks like a man. Chasten with his protruding, bulbous forehead and stumpy proportions looks neonatal in comparison.

Only on DataLounge would you have gay men and women calling the hateful, bigoted, ignorant evangelical pastor brother "cute" while criticizing the smart, openly gay brother for every little thing imaginable.

by Anonymousreply 320June 13, 2021 2:29 AM

New here R320 ? If Chasten (ugh ,that retarded name) were halfway cute,he wouldnt get nearly as much flack . His brother may be all of those things you stated,BUT the majority would rather see Bro naked than Chasten . Fact.

by Anonymousreply 321June 13, 2021 2:35 AM

[quote] Only on DataLounge would you have gay men and women calling the hateful, bigoted, ignorant evangelical pastor brother "cute" while criticizing the smart, openly gay brother for every little thing imaginable.

Not really. Appearance takes precedence and determines worth in every walk of life.

by Anonymousreply 322June 13, 2021 3:23 AM

Chasten is not terribly smart. He's basic and common.

by Anonymousreply 323June 13, 2021 3:24 AM

Chasten is not in Burke's Peerage or Debrett's.

Unlike most of DL.

by Anonymousreply 324June 13, 2021 3:31 AM

Throwback: 2018

[quote]Pictured l-r : Erin Glezman and husband Rhyan, parents Terry and Sherri Glezman, Dustin Glezman and wife Diana, Chasten and Pete Buttigieg)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325June 13, 2021 3:38 AM

[quote] Chasten is not terribly smart. He's basic and common.

Yeah, it's a shame that he can't be as sharp and sophisticated as his brother Rhyan.

by Anonymousreply 326June 13, 2021 3:40 AM

R325 = In the wedding photo---where are Pete and Chastens Imaginary Children?.....Do they have an Imaginary Nanny?.....

by Anonymousreply 327June 13, 2021 3:45 AM

r324 bless your heart for thinking that's what one means.

by Anonymousreply 328June 13, 2021 4:11 AM

r326 they're all rubes.

by Anonymousreply 329June 13, 2021 4:12 AM

Rhyan is not like Chasten. Rhylan has a job. And he lives in a house and not a one bedroom apartment.

by Anonymousreply 330June 13, 2021 4:16 AM

Chasten not only seems like a decent guy who would accept all of the douchebag posters who slagging on him, he would reach out to help anyone who asks. His character is what all of us should aspire to be. The rest is truly none of our business.

by Anonymousreply 331June 13, 2021 4:25 AM

To Chasten Christ we pray.

by Anonymousreply 332June 13, 2021 5:05 AM

Naming your child CHASTEN says way more about YOUR stupidity than it will every say about the person you named Chasten.....I saw a woman on FB announce the birth of her son MAXIMUS---who was joined by his big sister Honey Dew ----NOT a JOKE---thats what she actually named them. And not a baby daddy around anywhere...

by Anonymousreply 333June 13, 2021 5:11 AM

[quote]. I lived in DC. Those thirsty DC queens are shameless in their pursuit of power-cock. I was living there 6 weeks before I was cheating on my boyfriend. They don't play in DC.

That says more about you and your morals or lack there of than anyone else. Was this a confession or projection?

by Anonymousreply 334June 13, 2021 5:41 AM

This thread is like catnip for bitter trolls and shallow queens. You can tell by the comments most of you have never had real relationships based on love. Purely transnational, you lack the capacity to understand that real relationships are not like business transaction where everyone has a check list they must meet and see nothing wrong with ditching your partner for someone else when you social status or net worth changes. Kardashian family values? Oh well, I guess someone has to keep the Rent Boys employed.

by Anonymousreply 335June 13, 2021 5:50 AM

r335 or perhaps Chasten is just a boring dipshit.

by Anonymousreply 336June 13, 2021 6:00 AM

Oh dear R335! Did you mean "transactional"? Or are you really against relationships between people of different nationalities?

by Anonymousreply 337June 13, 2021 6:05 AM

Meanwhile, on a lighter note

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338June 13, 2021 6:15 AM

I liked r313’s honesty

by Anonymousreply 339June 13, 2021 6:22 AM

r313 spells out some real world realness that makes r335 drop her mug that she's cradling.

by Anonymousreply 340June 13, 2021 6:26 AM

[quote]The rest is truly none of our business.

It is our business because this poor schlub wrote a book and said he wanted to tell us all his business.

by Anonymousreply 341June 13, 2021 12:32 PM

Pete is a very career-oriented and calculated man, he’s been planning his steps towards the White House since he was literally a kid. What he wanted with his marriage was an unthreatening-looking political spouse, not necessarily a hot fuck. Chasten is well-spoken, handled the extreme pressure of the primaries very well and would do anything for Pete. On the other hand, a random himbo could easily have a huge meltdown and ruin everything. Try to understand that just because you only think with your dicks, doesn’t mean some men don’t have different ambitions.

by Anonymousreply 342June 13, 2021 2:24 PM

R342 Well judging by Chasten’s meltdowns over being asked about “Peter” on his book tour and now the Lovett interview, I’d think again.

by Anonymousreply 343June 13, 2021 2:27 PM

R342 It’s PETER

by Anonymousreply 344June 13, 2021 2:27 PM

r342 it's not about a "random himbo." It's about a man who's more on the same level as Pete. Intelligent, sophisticated and worldly. Chasten is common and basic and rather embarrassing.

There's a reason why JFK married Jackie, for example.

by Anonymousreply 345June 13, 2021 2:30 PM

PETER

by Anonymousreply 346June 13, 2021 2:31 PM

They’re both so ugly and in need of major surgery

by Anonymousreply 347June 13, 2021 2:32 PM

[quote]It's about a man who's more on the same level as Pete. Intelligent, sophisticated and worldly.

R345 Would Pete be able to easily dominate a man like that?

You people want a power couple, when it's clear Chasten was chosen to be a sidekick. His role is precisely to soften Pete's brainy/nerdy image, and it works.

by Anonymousreply 348June 13, 2021 3:06 PM

R348 It’s PETER! Show some respect to a Cabinet Secretary.

by Anonymousreply 349June 13, 2021 3:13 PM

Pete looks like an aborted rat fetus

by Anonymousreply 350June 13, 2021 3:16 PM

Chasten comes across as clingy, insecure, and desperate.

by Anonymousreply 351June 13, 2021 3:16 PM

Chasten, grimacing, arching his back and spewing hot seed in the air.

by Anonymousreply 352June 13, 2021 3:30 PM

[quote] [R313] spells out some real world realness

R313 is just a shallow whore spouting out about her life views. She is not "real" anymore than Caitlyn Jenner.

" thirsty DC queens are shameless in their pursuit of power-cock" Really? and it only took you 6 weeks to cheat on your husband? I have never met such powerful queens. That sounds like magical powers. Tell me, can I take a class on how to separate a man from his husband in 6 weeks or less. It's that easy right? Or maybe it was just you.

by Anonymousreply 353June 13, 2021 7:52 PM

r353 is a jealous bitch. Go watch the View and eat more chocolate, hon.

by Anonymousreply 354June 13, 2021 8:13 PM

Pete isn't attractive so it's doubtful if he could do better than Chasten, even with the added weight. This is a gay relationship so the fact Pete has some level of power isn't really a factor.

by Anonymousreply 355June 13, 2021 8:21 PM

How much power does the Secretary of Transportation really have? That cunt Elaine Chao used to have this job.

by Anonymousreply 356June 13, 2021 8:25 PM

Because what?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357June 13, 2021 9:25 PM

Chasten's book is about the science of having a giant dick!

by Anonymousreply 358June 13, 2021 9:29 PM

He's signing all those books that no one's buying.

by Anonymousreply 359June 13, 2021 9:33 PM

R357 SO pathetic

by Anonymousreply 360June 13, 2021 10:22 PM

Is it still the case that bookstores can't return signed books to publishers? Is that why he's running around signing all of these books during his free time?

by Anonymousreply 361June 13, 2021 10:56 PM

^^^ Agreed. Pete and Chasten are evenly matched looks wise, although Chasten has kinder eyes. Pete's tenure in DC might not be that long. He's already had to walk shit back. He's a novelty that is already wearing off. Chasten's apparent very poor book sales are proof. Who knows if Pete will go anywhere from here. Would you bitches calm down?

by Anonymousreply 362June 13, 2021 11:18 PM

Most of DL looks at Chasten and see themselves.

Minus the relationship.

by Anonymousreply 363June 13, 2021 11:20 PM

I will buy the book when Chasten admits where he REALLY met Pete. A bathhouse? A gay park?. Grindr?....At least Balding Chasten will get a pile of money from Pete for keeping Petes secrets. I cannot imagine being married to Pete is FUN in anyway. No clubbing. No White Parties. No Orgies. What a snoozefest---but at least Chasten gets away with NOT working...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364June 13, 2021 11:23 PM

[quote] He's a novelty that is already wearing off.

Exacto.

by Anonymousreply 365June 14, 2021 2:04 AM

Guess!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366June 14, 2021 6:13 AM

R366 = Was it a GAY PARK?.....Also SECURITY DETAIL giving Pete a ride doesn't count as BIKE RIDING anywhere...LoL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367June 14, 2021 6:20 AM

r367 That has been debunked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368June 14, 2021 4:02 PM

He’s so unattractive like a deformed fetus

by Anonymousreply 369June 14, 2021 4:15 PM

r364 You fooling yourself if you don't think they don't participate in that stuff. They just don't document it on Instagram. Tom Daley holds private parties with NDAs, and I'm assuming people of status such as Pete goes to such events.

by Anonymousreply 370June 14, 2021 5:34 PM

Not everybody needs or wants to live like that, R370. Not sure who's fooling who.

by Anonymousreply 371June 14, 2021 6:28 PM

Pete and Chasten said they met on Hinge dating App.

by Anonymousreply 372June 14, 2021 7:26 PM

R372 = They certainly did CLAIM they met on Hinge. And promptly provided ZERO PROOF of it. They could have met on the trails of a gay park for all we know. ANYONE who ever watched GAME CHANGE (the HBO Sarah Palin movie)---knows campaigns MAKE UP backstories that cannot be UNproven. How naive are you?...These are the same men who said they were going to have a baby "very soon"---in 2019.....Newsflash---Pete and Chasten LIE like every politician and their jobless manwife..

by Anonymousreply 373June 14, 2021 11:37 PM

OMG PETE DIDN'T TELL R373 WHAT R373 DEMANDS!

by Anonymousreply 374June 14, 2021 11:42 PM

R374 = ZERO = The number of HINGE USERS in South Bend (or anywhere else) who have ever claimed to have seen Pete OR Chastens profiles on Hinge. There is a reason for that. ....Gee, it's almost like the profiles never existed. LIKE I SAID---Go watch Game Changer. THAT was real based on the book. Campaigns make up the back stories..Then ask yourself how they REALLY met.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375June 14, 2021 11:49 PM

However they met, you can be sure it was somewhere really boring.

by Anonymousreply 376June 14, 2021 11:52 PM

R376 = That's what they WANT you to think. Just like they want you to believe they signed on to a non sexual dating site and met each other on the first day and never dated or met or even chatted with anyone else on the dating site. In what FAKE reality does that ever happen?....It doesn't. There is a reason they made up the whole Hinge story.

by Anonymousreply 377June 15, 2021 12:13 AM

r375 Pete specifically said in his book that he didn't set the location as South Bend on Hinge because he was afraid as a mayor it could become a conflict of interest and won't be able to escape from local gossip. So he instead set the location as Chicago and that's where he matched with Chasten. Chasten was at O'Hare airport when he saw Pete on his app. Pete later proposed to Chasten at the exact same location in O'Hare airport where Chasten said he got matched with Pete on Hinge. If they are lying about how they actually met, then they certainly went to great lengths to cover it up by making up 1000 other stories.

by Anonymousreply 378June 15, 2021 12:28 AM

Who ever used Hinge?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379June 15, 2021 1:40 AM

R378 That story is pathetic on multiple levels. I don’t even know where to start

by Anonymousreply 380June 15, 2021 1:41 AM

R378 = That sounds EXACTLY like a MADE UP STORY........Now I am CERTAIN Pete and Chasten met someplace naughty..This Hinge nonsense is totally made up...Read between the lines---Pete KNEW he had to "TRAVEL" so he wouldn't be found out in South Bend...And it sounds like he may have met Chastity on a trip out of town....I once met a VERY WELL KNOWN man at a GAY PARK. He also was not in the town he lived in. 100% true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381June 15, 2021 2:23 AM

I thought at first R375 was exaggerating, but after reading R378's story, I'm now thinking the Hinge meeting may be fake after all.

by Anonymousreply 382June 15, 2021 2:27 AM

R378 = Don't forget the BEYOND BELIEF part where Pete "met" Chasten and ONLY Chasten in the first 5 minutes of ever being on Hinge..And it was also Chastens first time on Hinge and ONLY met Pete...Maybe the straight stupid voters in Hillbilly South Bend bought that lame story---but don't ask the rest of us to buy it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383June 15, 2021 2:44 AM

I wonder if Pete has ever "rented" anything in Chicago.....Just curious...

by Anonymousreply 384June 15, 2021 2:51 AM

There's usually a grain of truth, so maybe that's the airport in this case.

Maybe one of them was pulling a train in the handicapped stall of a little-patrolled men's room...the other chanced upon the tearoom action, pulled out his hardening cock, their eyes locked....and the rest is history?

by Anonymousreply 385June 15, 2021 2:52 AM

Throwback: when the Mother-in-law visits!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386June 15, 2021 3:06 AM

Chasten's mom looks old AF, and he's barely past 30. She must've been down to her last egg when she had him.

by Anonymousreply 387June 15, 2021 3:12 AM

R386 = She must be so proud of her JOBLESS son. She should take alot of photos with Pete because she and the Glezmans are going to be HISTORY when Pete finds his next husband---if he hasn't already.

by Anonymousreply 388June 15, 2021 3:13 AM

That's Pete's mom, you idiots.

by Anonymousreply 389June 15, 2021 3:15 AM

Here’s Chasten’s mom and dad: r144

by Anonymousreply 390June 15, 2021 3:16 AM

NEVER FORGET = THIS (video) is what Mrs Glezman raised....Chasten = FAT. FEMININE. Dirty Cheap Clothes. This video is Chasten straight outta mommys house. Did Mother Glezman get new clothes and teeth too? Surely Pete gave her a make over like he did his slob husband?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391June 15, 2021 3:17 AM

Pete is under the spell of the kind of dicking only Chasten can give him. Wearing out Pete's ass, and only Pete's ass, night after night like Chasten used to do with any comers in the South Bend baths.

by Anonymousreply 392June 15, 2021 5:14 AM

Give it UP ,Chasten ! Nobody will ever see you as a top gurl !

by Anonymousreply 393June 15, 2021 5:30 AM

$$$$$$

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394June 15, 2021 5:49 AM

Chasten is rearranging Pete's intestines right now.

by Anonymousreply 395June 15, 2021 5:57 AM

This is the video of Chasten and Pete getting married!

You might notice that Chasten gets top billing (and I do mean top!) in the video. What does that tell you?

All of Chasten's fans from the South Bend baths attended; even the ones from the saunas, the hairy ones with body odor. The ones who couldn't get into the church lined the sidewalks for about a mile. Pete begged Chasten to take his name (Pete Glezman), but Chasten wouldn't hear of it. That's how generous a partner in life he is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396June 15, 2021 6:09 AM

R394 = EXACTLY....I knew the BUTTIGIEG MONEY FLOW was going to draw attention. Also I am looking for the DONATIONS to his SuperPAC---and WHO in the Buttigieg Houshold is getting a salary from it?...Has there ever been a Secretary who collects DONATIONS from a SuperPac---before Pete?....And why is this his SECOND superpac?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397June 15, 2021 6:22 AM

R366 — there should have been a third option: taking the subway.

Regarding how they met, you queens are taking it to a “Trump won the presidency” conspiracy level. No proof otherwise, but you, like them, insist on non-existent claims to advance your story/theory.

by Anonymousreply 398June 15, 2021 7:05 AM

Really? Who the fuck cares how they met? What's up with that obsession? I dont care if they met in a bath house or through friends, love is love and that's more than most of you petty obsessed queens have.

by Anonymousreply 399June 15, 2021 7:12 AM

R399 = Hi Chasten....Hows Unemployment?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400June 15, 2021 7:27 AM

So writing a book means your unemployed? Someone tell that to all the authors out there, I am sure they would love to here your theory.

by Anonymousreply 401June 15, 2021 7:32 AM

R401 = "HERE your theory"................oh my....You really ARE an author from Hillbilly Michigan who thought South Bend was an UPGRADE.........LoL....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402June 15, 2021 7:36 AM

R382 is right. If R378 thought he was derending Pete, it had the opposite effect.

by Anonymousreply 403June 15, 2021 11:57 AM

R402 Amy sends Pete her love ❤️

by Anonymousreply 404June 15, 2021 12:12 PM

R389 How pathetic is your life to stan for someone’s spouse?

by Anonymousreply 405June 15, 2021 1:19 PM

R391 Do they think they’re being funny?

by Anonymousreply 406June 15, 2021 1:33 PM

Reposting this article.

Yet they live in a ONE BEDROOM apartment. 2 dogs. 2 men. Not broke. Why?

I still think Pete lives in one of those executive apartments, close to the action, and that one bedroom is Chasten's. Maybe he visits on the weekend.

Maybe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407June 15, 2021 5:21 PM

Pete doesn't need more than one bedroom to be powerfully fucked every night by Chasten's mule cock!

by Anonymousreply 408June 15, 2021 9:01 PM

R407 YUCK. 🤮🤮🤮

by Anonymousreply 409June 15, 2021 9:20 PM

Chasten has Baby Dick Face, so, no, not seeing mule cock at all.

NEXT!

by Anonymousreply 410June 15, 2021 9:20 PM

Pete's not a closet gay Repug, he has someone he fucks every night, he doesn't need some secret den like Ms Lindy. Really you old queens are living in the past.

by Anonymousreply 411June 15, 2021 9:21 PM

Mmm hmm, that photo at R83 shows that Pete has a nice firm perky hind quarter.

by Anonymousreply 412June 15, 2021 9:31 PM

r412 He needs an iron ass to withstand the POUNDING he gets every night from Daddy Chasten!!

by Anonymousreply 413June 15, 2021 9:59 PM

So couple theories: they're house hunting, so they're cheaping out on what they pay in rent. Two, they're already mortgaged on their vacation property up north, so they're not overextending or they're throwing everything they've got at that property. Three, they don't have a lot of money and Chasten is working for none and eating for two. I mean, it's a good salary but they bought a property worth more than what they sold so they're in debt, presumably or cash poor. Four, Pete's cheap. He looks cheap.

by Anonymousreply 414June 15, 2021 10:17 PM

No way they bought that vacation house. Only the richest of the rich do that. Michigan vacation houses cost the same as standard California houses: a fuckton. For a place you aren't going to be in for more than a handful of weeks, buying is a total loss. Pete doesn't look cheap, he seems to be smart with money. From a looks perspective, he doesn't look cheap especially since he's had his "makeover". Chasten's "makeover" on the other hand makes him look even more inbred, tacky and dorky than before.

Most of these posters who are pro Chasten are Frauen. Just take a look at his book reviews on Amazon. Most of them, especially the over-glowing ones are written by Flyover Frauen, and similar language posted here.

by Anonymousreply 415June 15, 2021 10:41 PM

Like what similar language?

by Anonymousreply 416June 15, 2021 11:15 PM

Literally no one is buying that book. So how is he making any money?

by Anonymousreply 417June 15, 2021 11:17 PM

I bought a copy of Chasten's book and even reviewed it on Amazon!

by Anonymousreply 418June 15, 2021 11:18 PM

I bought the audiobook at Audible.

by Anonymousreply 419June 15, 2021 11:20 PM

[quote] Pete doesn't look cheap, he seems to be smart with money.

Being "smart with money" is usually a euphemism for "cheap."

by Anonymousreply 420June 15, 2021 11:26 PM

r415 Maybe the home was bought as an investment. Maybe it's an Air BNB when they aren't there. They could easily pay the mortgage by renting it out. Chasten is going to have his house full of babies. Just you gurls wait. A few of you are way too invested in hating him.

by Anonymousreply 421June 15, 2021 11:26 PM

R417: It ends up in gay yard sales this summer for a dollar each!

by Anonymousreply 422June 15, 2021 11:53 PM

How does Chasten have fans? Are any of the other Cabinet Secretaries’ wives shilling books and going on any show that will have them? Does Jared Polis’ husband make the media rounds?

by Anonymousreply 423June 16, 2021 1:15 AM

God that video at R391 is so depressing. I love the obese fag hag with a wardrobe from 1996.

by Anonymousreply 424June 16, 2021 1:20 AM

[quote]Most of these posters who are pro Chasten are Frauen. Just take a look at his book reviews on Amazon. Most of them, especially the over-glowing ones are written by Flyover Frauen, and similar language posted here.

Which is a great political move. The lack of engagement of this particular demographic was one of the main reasons of Hillary's loss.

by Anonymousreply 425June 16, 2021 1:25 AM

R425 Except Pete didn’t get close to winning the nomination

by Anonymousreply 426June 16, 2021 1:29 AM

R426 Primary campaigns aren't always about winning. He went from an unknown mayor to one of the youngest presidential cabinet members in history. That's the boost he was looking for.

by Anonymousreply 427June 16, 2021 1:39 AM

I'm betting the Michigan house is in some RICH WHITE area....Like Petes South Bend house...Just like their one bedroom DC apartment---notice they aren't bumping into anyone but WHITE neighbors? There is a reason for that..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428June 16, 2021 2:31 AM

Everybody wants to live in a rich white area if they can. Everybody. Fucking hell even Spike Lee lives on the Upper East Side off of Park Ave.

by Anonymousreply 429June 16, 2021 2:51 AM

R429 = Chasten....Is that you?

by Anonymousreply 430June 16, 2021 3:15 AM

The farther north in MI the whiter it gets. I think there are about 4 black people in the hellhole that is the UP

by Anonymousreply 431June 16, 2021 3:19 AM

[quote] Would rather die than live in the UP

As compared to Detroit?

by Anonymousreply 432June 16, 2021 3:26 AM

Detroit, for all the bad press it gets (try Chicago if you want some real deal bad press) is a great city. Maybe it is not the Paris of the West it was long ago, but it is fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 433June 16, 2021 3:54 AM

Chasten: Fuck skinny jeans!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434June 16, 2021 3:57 AM

I'll say it until I die (or end up in the UP) Pete needs someone who is worldly, sophisticated, well educated, well traveled, dapper, charming, erudite, and it wouldn't hurt for him to be just a wee bit older, but not too much. No Instahoes, no flavors of the week/month/year/ Dear god NO celebrities at all. (Sorry Anderson, not that you would fit all of those slots anyway, but close!)

by Anonymousreply 435June 16, 2021 4:03 AM

I agree r435. Pete needs someone on his level who compliments him instead of this hayseed turd.

by Anonymousreply 436June 16, 2021 4:06 AM

Yes, r436 Not only compliments him but elevates him (without pulling too much focus of course)

by Anonymousreply 437June 16, 2021 4:12 AM

Pete Buttigieg

Pete Buttigieg

Pete Buttigieg

Typing it three times to make sure his Google Alert goes off and he gets our excellent advice!

by Anonymousreply 438June 16, 2021 4:15 AM

Pete loves Chasten. He doesn't need anybody else.

by Anonymousreply 439June 16, 2021 8:26 AM

Reading between the lines, I believe when Pete made the comment that the house in Indiana was where they hoped to raise their children he was thinking that town would be where their lives would be for good. Well fate took them in a different direction. I think he now sees that their future lives will take them elsewhere, and that's why they decided to sell that house. I certainly don't see anything hypocritical about them selling the house. He's not a millionaire and I imagine it would have been a financial impossibility for them to maintain that house, the vacation house in Michigan, and an apartment in Washington. Something had to go that old Indiana house with its constant need for upkeep was clearly the right choice.

by Anonymousreply 440June 16, 2021 12:03 PM

They have BOTH sent heartfelt messages to each other on their anniversary day! And post multiple photos, looking happy.

[italic][bold]When will the lies stop?[/italic][/bold]

by Anonymousreply 441June 16, 2021 6:43 PM

He got a lot further than Veep Harris, R426.

Chasten is from Traverse City, so northern Michigan makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 442June 17, 2021 12:11 PM

[quote]He got a lot further than Veep Harris, [R426].

Did he really? Because he's the Transportation secretary, while she's a heartbeat away from the Presidency.

by Anonymousreply 443June 17, 2021 11:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!