Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

More Mighty Max - another Max Gail Appreciation Society thread

Help him take a load off, won't you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328Last Thursday at 11:35 PM

At the risk of creating a mortal enemy, I want to ask some questions of you, OP; so that I might better understand these numerous, apparently unending threads/postings. Is that okay?

So, assuming it is alright; let's get started.

1. Are you Max Gail?

2. Are you Max Gail's publicist (He's still not going to pay you; you were let go after 'Barney Miller'. Go home, already.)

3. Are you Max Gail's mother? (I understand the love for your son; but holy fucking shit, lady! You've been dead for years. Let it go already.)

4. Are you a Max Gail stalker (Please make sure you stay hydrated; stalking can take a hidden toll on you. Diet and age-appropriate exercise will help you in your quest to stalk MG deep into your old age. Take care of yourself today, so that you can stalk well tomorrow.)

5. Are you OCD about U.S. 70's TV actors, in general, not for Max Gail, per se. (If so, please direct me to your other 70's-U.S.-TV-actors' appreciation threads for verification.)

6. Are you: (a) stoned (b) drunk (c) under the influence of Max Gail's masculine, musky scent. (If it is 6(c) [because he's so sex-y], please disregard this post.)

Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 103/24/2021

R1 I am clearly 4 and also 6c.

by Anonymousreply 203/24/2021

The scent must be heaven.

by Anonymousreply 303/24/2021

[r2] Please reread my post at [r1].

I clearly stated that if answer '6c' [because he's so sex-y] is correct, then disregard my post at r1! I was polite. I said 'please' and 'thank you.' And now you've gone and opened up this big can of worms with your entirely unnecessary response! See what you've done? I have to get the whole committee in my head back together again to discuss this unsettling development. And now I just noticed there's an [r3] talking about this. I'll never be able to control this spreading inferno of Maximum Gail Force attraction. Thanks a lot!

by Anonymousreply 403/24/2021

Can you imagine?

I'm just imagining how his seed would taste.....

by Anonymousreply 503/24/2021

R4 You'll just have to calm yourself. Imagine Max in front of you, his meaty hands on your shoulders......there, there, that's it, relax.......

by Anonymousreply 603/24/2021

[r6] First you tell me to calm myself, then you tell me to "imagine Max in front of you, his meaty hands on your shoulders......there, there, that's it, relax......."

Holy Mother Mary with a meat cleaver! How the fuck am I supposed to calm down if I imagine that?! The 'calm down, but imagine hot sex' plan has some flaws. I don't think you've thought this whole thing through.

by Anonymousreply 703/24/2021

R1 Max doesn’t have a publicist, unless I count. I just run his Facebook page though. LOL

R6 I’ve actually had Max in front of me with his hands on and around my shoulders. It was 100% platonic, but still nice. LOL He has a lovely woman in his life that takes such good care of him and I’m happily married. He’s a good man. Kind, funny, warm, humble and very gentle. He has a deep compassion for others and a love of the world around him.

by Anonymousreply 803/24/2021

R1- Regarding #5, I am also good friends with Larry Wilcox, who is still loved by many for being Jon on CHiPs. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he has his own thread around here. LOL

by Anonymousreply 903/24/2021

Lucky you, Sue. I would plotz if his hands were ever anywhere on or near me.

by Anonymousreply 1003/24/2021

[quote] Holy Mother Mary with a meat cleaver! How the fuck am I supposed to calm down if I imagine that?! The 'calm down, but imagine hot sex' plan has some flaws. I don't think you've thought this whole thing through.

Lmao! Sound logic... totally have a point there!

[quote] Help him take a load off, won't you?

Yes, I'll take his whole load, thank you.

I was gone for a few days and totally missed that there was a new Max thread. Who's bringing the photo eye candy?

by Anonymousreply 1103/26/2021

Sue, there have been discussions here about CHIPS, and Larry Wilcox of course has come up. I'm a fan, and when I mentioned it, was told he had a bad complexion. Not that I really care, but can you confirm? Oh and just how many 70s cop-actors have you known/represented - just idle curiosity.

OP: did the Barney Miller crew ever go full uniform? If so, do any pics of Max exist in his blues?

by Anonymousreply 1203/26/2021

[Who's bringing the photo eye candy?]

R11, Hey Justin! You're the one with the Max Gail material arsenal, LOL. Good to see you around man!

R12, Yes, I've seen some around here. He looks hot af in uniform.

by Anonymousreply 1303/26/2021

^ Oh shit... sorry JD...

by Anonymousreply 1403/26/2021

OP I'm with you. Max is everything.

by Anonymousreply 1503/26/2021

Dress blues, baby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1603/26/2021

R14, No worries. Probably a lot of people know my name by now.

R12. Here are a couple of quick ones of Max in his NYPD uniform. I'm sure Sue has more.

Btw, I hope you're doing better from your bronchitis Sue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1703/26/2021

The entire cast...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1803/26/2021

He could pull me over and give me a ticket every of the week...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1903/26/2021

^Me too.

by Anonymousreply 2003/26/2021

Damn! He's my weakness...

Just when I thought I was getting over him after a lull in the conversation.

by Anonymousreply 2103/26/2021

Enough! Start a Tumbler, Wiki, website YouTube what ever you need to continue your worship OP, but let this be the last mention here please.

by Anonymousreply 2203/26/2021

^Fuck to the no.

by Anonymousreply 2303/26/2021

OOOh, thanks for the uniform pics. So sexy & hot.

And fuck you, R22. There are HOW many threads about that one-trick-pony kid from Parenthood, Miles Whatever and his twink boyfriend? I just scroll by those, just like you should these. It appears you can't handle a real man!

by Anonymousreply 2403/26/2021

R24, he looks really gorgeous and sexy as a policeman in this video too. The photo in thumbnail alone! 🤤😍

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2503/26/2021

Call me crazy, but I preferred Abe Vigoda.

by Anonymousreply 2603/26/2021

Here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2703/26/2021

R22, who elected you the thread police? If you don’t like it, scroll by and fuck off!

by Anonymousreply 2803/26/2021

Another

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2903/26/2021

[quote] [R24], he looks really gorgeous and sexy as a policeman in this video too. The photo in thumbnail alone! 🤤😍

Lol, that's why I chose it for the thumbnail. He looks hot as hell in that still

[quote] Call me crazy, but I preferred Abe Vigoda.

You would have to be... questions asked, question answered

by Anonymousreply 3003/26/2021

I'm happy to hear that Barney Miller is going to air on Antena TV. I haven't been able to watch the show in years!

"Hash" has to be my favorite episode, but I also loved the ones that had serious subtexts. There was one in particular I remember being one of my favorites as a kid, (don't remember the title), that involved a gypsy and a nazi. Heavy subject matter for a comedy.

by Anonymousreply 3103/26/2021

R31 I think the episode you're talking about is called "The Librarian". I made a small video of the ending here.

Definitely in my top 5 favorites from the show. The fact that Barney Miller as a comedy dared to tackle serious issues amid the laughs is one of the reasons that made it such a great show. It must be a delicate balance and they excelled at it. Max's Wojo and his heart of gold also gave us a phenomenal performance in this episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3203/26/2021

R32 - Thank you Justin! Yes, that's the episode! Based on the way Max looks, it has to be from one of the last 2 seasons. It's been so long since I've watched it! And yes, Max is great in it - not to mention beautiful. You can tell that he believes what he's saying.

As far as serious episodes, this and the one where Kotterman (sp?) gets murdered are my favorites. But for laughing out loud I love "Hash" and the one with the Werewolf.

by Anonymousreply 3303/27/2021

You're welcome R33. Yes, that's from season 7. You can tell by Max's hair. I could never understand that hairpiece. Since when was Wojo a red-head? Or maybe I need my eyes checked, lol

My favorite piece of Barney Miller memorabilia is actually from the "Werewolf" episode. I have a Final Draft original script that is autographed by the entire cast, including Jack Soo. It was actioned off by ABC for charity. It even has the final handwritten corrections to the dialog inside, so that's really cool. When I saw it for sale I couldn't pounce on it fast enough! lol

by Anonymousreply 3403/27/2021

^ That's really very cool! I saw that script up for auction and what it sold for. You must have deep pockets JD LOL

by Anonymousreply 3503/28/2021

Is it true that when some of you on this thread say 'OMG!', you mean 'Oh! Max Gail! ? If so, I fully support your efforts to secularize DL from the mention of a 'god'; however, this runs the risk of idolatry, as well. You might want to consider the considerable power of MG's masculinity and musky scent. I forsee masses of Catholics and Buddhists converting to the new theology of Maxculinity. I'm warning you all right now, the nonstop chanting of 'OMG! OMG!' will end up driving us all crazy! Get ready for the new normal.

by Anonymousreply 3603/28/2021

I saw him on a couple of nights ago on FETV in the episode where he goes on mugging detail wearing a dress. Good gaaawd did he have sexy legs!! It was supposed to be really hot, and his hairy chest was glistening in sweat.. Mmm Mmmm MMM!!!

When he came back with his dress all torn up after a guy tried to "rape him" I laughed my ass off, but I drooled all over at the sight of those bare shoulders and biceps...

What he must have looked like being on top of you while doing you missionary style... 💦

by Anonymousreply 3703/29/2021

[quote] What he must have looked like being on top of you while doing you missionary style... 💦

That room better have mirrors because I wanna see that ass in action as he jackhammers me.

by Anonymousreply 3803/29/2021

His whole body seemed to be glistening with sweat in that episode.

by Anonymousreply 3903/29/2021

Oh yesss R39. He got me all hot and bothered Lol

I can't help cracking up when I think about the contrast between the coy and modest flirtations that women fling at Maxxx on his FB, and the balls out commentary here... I wonder if he knows how much people talk about his ass -and other parts of his anatomy- behind his back 😂😂

by Anonymousreply 4003/29/2021

^I hope he at least has a clue. You don’t go through life built like a brick shithouse without having an inkling that people are ogling your goods 🤣. I sometimes wish he’d take a peek in here just to see how much he’s lusted over.

by Anonymousreply 4103/29/2021

Lol R40. People are very respectful to him (though sometimes playful) on his FB page. As they should be. But our Max DL threads are like the Upside Down in Stranger Things. The gateway to an Underworld of Max Gail fandom where people say what they are REALLY thinking! Lol

by Anonymousreply 4203/29/2021

^Perfectly put!

by Anonymousreply 4303/29/2021

LOL, JD

I read some guy telling him straight out on Facebook that he had a beautiful body, and that he was the reason he watched Barney Miller back then, along with many other men. I would never have the balls to tell him that to his face like that.

by Anonymousreply 4403/29/2021

Yeah R44, me neither... I keep that stuff to myself lol

by Anonymousreply 4503/29/2021

Does anyone remember the Barney Miller two-part 'Quarantine' episodes? The cops and various others have to bunk in the station. The gay burglers are back. One of them tries to cozy up to Captain Miller.* Wojo has a heart-to-heart with the other one, asking if he's ever been with a woman, and is surprised when he answers yes and has a son! Wojo is plussed but is cool about it. The big lug is trying to figure out the gay thing.

*I had a big crush on Hal Linden as a gayling. The tallness, the Jewishness, the rolled-up sleeves, the mustache. He was so fucking hot! My teen self always had a bone for the Captain. He was another alpha yet gentle man. Glad he's still around, still working.

by Anonymousreply 4603/29/2021

^Hal Linden was gorgeous too, with the bedroom eyes, thick, wavy hair and moustache.

"Quarantine" was a good episode. I loved the part where they're all asleep on cots and Harris starts talking in his sleep, spilling his true feelings about his co-workers. They all wake up and look at him incredulously, not believing that's how he really feels about them. Max is laying in a prone position on his cot, arms folded under his head, taut, muscle butt looking extra good in his tight trousers. I wonder if that's how Max really sleeps (TMI?)

by Anonymousreply 4703/29/2021

"Quarantine" was really funny, but any episode with Wojo sweating is going to be a favorite. And that muscle butt sticking out while laying face down is not going to go unnoticed...

Hal Linden was very attractive. He had more of a classic old Hollywood leading man style looks, a little bit like Clark Gable is my opinion. I like him, but there's something about Wojo's looks that just hits me like a ton of bricks in a very primal way.

by Anonymousreply 4803/29/2021

Agreed, JD.

by Anonymousreply 4903/29/2021

So, in keeping with the idea of saying here what I can't say on Max's FB, here I go: I love you Max! I've been in love with you ever since I was a little girl! When you answer or give me a like on FB I just MELT and you make my whole day! I just adore you! ❤️❤️

There! Off my chest 😅🤣

by Anonymousreply 5003/30/2021

^Great!!

by Anonymousreply 5103/30/2021

I'm sure you have a lot of company R50 lol

by Anonymousreply 5203/30/2021

I envy you in a way R50. As a woman, you might've had the real chance of sleeping with him. Not me.

I follow him on Facebook too and seen a handful of women telling him flat out that they were/had been in love with him. He didn't react badly. I can't imagine that he doesn't enjoy the flattery, specially coming from the younger females, and some of them look more than young enough to be his daughters. He is, after all, still a red blooded man.

by Anonymousreply 5303/31/2021

[quote] As a woman, you might've had the real chance of sleeping with him.

Oh gosh! Please don't put such wonderful thoughts in my head! 🤣

I could never blurt it out to him R53. Even if he didn't react negatively I'd be terrified of weirding him out. BTW I hope you don't mind me commenting here since I've mentioned that I'm a woman...

by Anonymousreply 5404/01/2021

Regarding Larry Wilcox, I always figured he was probably a sweetheart in real life. I may be wrong, but I never got that feeling about Erik Estrada.

by Anonymousreply 5504/01/2021

Not to derail the thread, but Estrada was kinda known for his inflated ego. I believe he left CHiPS brifely due to a salary dispute because he felt he was the "star" and should be making more than Wilcox.

by Anonymousreply 5604/01/2021

Say happy birthday to our guy!! He’s a young 78 today!

by Anonymousreply 5704/05/2021

I've had him. Numerous times.

Jealous, bitches?

by Anonymousreply 5804/05/2021

^Lies!

by Anonymousreply 5904/05/2021

r56, estrada claimed he was a total top, Wilcox proved that a big fallacy

by Anonymousreply 6004/05/2021

Sure R58. I've had him too many times... in my dreams. Woke up with a ragging hard on.

by Anonymousreply 6104/05/2021

Just did R57, along with about another 500 people lol. I can't imagine he'll have the patience to read every single comment, but if he does, he deserves to have his butt kissed for entirely new reasons.

by Anonymousreply 6204/05/2021

[quote] BTW I hope you don't mind me commenting here since I've mentioned that I'm a woman...

Personally I don't mind it in the least R54. We're all here for the same reason.

As far as Estrada, he always struck me as handful of a guy, full of himself. The story that was told here about him wanting the crotch of his speedos enhanced for the Battle of the Network All Stars kinda proves it. Wilcox seems like the kind of guy you could just hang out with.

by Anonymousreply 6304/05/2021

R31 The entire series is on DVD and worth every penny.”!

R33 Yep you can pretty much tell the season by Wojo’s hair! Seasons 1-2, natural with a combover. 3-4, toupee. 4- to 7, wig. LOL

R37, Max played Rugby so yeah he had really strong legs!

R46, I always thought Hal was pretty good looking too!

R47, no idea although I have seen his bed. It’s been in the background now and then when we have our video calls. :-)

R53 Yep he doesn’t really mind. He thinks it’s funny because he has never considered himself attractive.

R55 R56 Larry is a really nice guy. Erik is...not.

R62, he read every one of them! :-)

by Anonymousreply 6404/05/2021

Happy Birthday Max!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6504/05/2021

[quote] [R47], no idea although I have seen his bed. It’s been in the background now and then when we have our video calls. :-)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6604/05/2021

[quote] [R47], no idea although I have seen his bed. It’s been in the background now and then when we have our video calls. :-)

Sue, why must you torture us? 🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 6704/05/2021

^Right!

by Anonymousreply 6804/05/2021

[quote] but if he does, he deserves to have his butt kissed for entirely new reasons.

When he was younger I would have eaten him alive. But even today, I'd still pucker up

by Anonymousreply 6904/05/2021

Now Miss Sue, you had to know that such statement was going to titillate us and send our imaginations wild LOL. Could you please describe? I'd love to know what Wojo's bed looks like.

by Anonymousreply 7004/06/2021

[quote] [R31] The entire series is on DVD and worth every penny.”!

I wanted to buy the DVD series but I read that the quality wasn't very good, is that not true Sue? Justin, you said you have the DVD set too. What do you think?

I second that request R70.

by Anonymousreply 7104/06/2021

I recommend 100% R71. That clip I posted at R32 is from my DVD set, and I didn't transfer it at full quality. The film doesn't seem to have been remastered, and that may be what people are complaining about because the show is not in HD. But to watch the show (or just to look at Max 😉), I agree it's totally worth every penny. Plus you get some cool extras.

[quote] [R37], Max played Rugby so yeah he had really strong legs!

Sue, do you know if Max ever had his nose broken? He seems to have some deviations even as a young actor that I didn't see in his high-school grad picture. Just curious :)

by Anonymousreply 7204/06/2021

R72 Yes he did, while playing Rugby. :-)

by Anonymousreply 7304/06/2021

R71 The quality is just fine considering the show was recorded on video tape, which simply wasn’t designed to age well. The extras are really great, lots of cool interviews and commentary!

by Anonymousreply 7404/06/2021

Thank you Sue and Justin! I just purchased my copy of the Barney Miller DVD set from Amazon and I'll have it by tomorrow! I saw that it also includes the 1st and only season of "Fish", but he's not the reason I'm spending the money on this Lol. I wish there was more of Max's earlier work available.

I'm so thankful that you both post here regularly. I've leaned more about Max and seen more photos of him over the past year than I did from the time I was a teenager love stuck by Wojo. Especially with your fan page Sue. Thanks for creating it, and the fact that Max himself takes part in it is just the coolest thing!

by Anonymousreply 7504/06/2021

If you’re in or near Missouri, check out Max’s fan page! He’s doing a personal appearance there soon!

by Anonymousreply 7604/15/2021

Wish I was there!

by Anonymousreply 7704/15/2021

Max, taken yesterday. 🙂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7804/25/2021

Hey y’all! Hope everyone is doing well. R31 R71 thank you! Glad you’re enjoying it. Max absolutely loves connecting with his fans. Hope you’re enjoying the DVD set! There’s nothing like unedited episodes!

by Anonymousreply 7904/25/2021

he's a cutie

by Anonymousreply 8004/26/2021

A friend on my FB page was there and he took a pic of the entire panel, including Max.

by Anonymousreply 8104/26/2021

Amazing that the show has held up so well after 40-plus years. I liked it then; it's still good to watch today. It's actually nice to see that he has so many devoted fans, still. That must make him feel appreciated. (I liked the show, but I'm not at the level you all seem to be. My loss, I guess.)

by Anonymousreply 8204/27/2021

Where did everyone go? I miss the Max talk!

by Anonymousreply 8304/29/2021

Original OP still here! I was just scrolling through my cable guide and I saw that Barney Miller is back on Antenna TV at 8, so I'm a happy camper. "Fear of Flying" is coming on tonight, which is a great episode. Wojo has to escort a prisoner to another state but is afraid of flying so Harris gives him a copy of Erica Jong's erotic book "Fear of Flying" to help...ahem...calm his fears.

by Anonymousreply 8404/29/2021

I'm here too, but I'm not getting notification from DL when there are new replies on this thread. I wonder if other people are having the same problem.

JD is recovering from surgery in the hospital. He says to say hi to everyone.

by Anonymousreply 8504/30/2021

Happy for you R84. I've been watching Barney Miller reruns on FETV since they begun airing. They just started season 5, and to me that's where Wojo is at his hottest (seasons 4 and 6 too). I feast my eyes on him and hear myself saying "oh, shit!" and "oh, fuck!" in my head all the time as I watch him.

R85, what happened to JD?, is he ok?

by Anonymousreply 8604/30/2021

R85, tell JD that we wish him a speedy recovery!

by Anonymousreply 8704/30/2021

Sending lots of healing vibes and wishes for a speedy recovery, JD! We miss you!!

by Anonymousreply 8805/04/2021

I'm not getting any notification on watched threads either R85, this site can be glitchy 😐 Btw, they aired the "Wojo's girl" episode on fetv tonight. I'm feeling a little drunk on hot pec muscles and sexy chest hair! lol 🤤😋

Oh gosh, what happened to JD? I agree with Sue, we miss you Justin! Get well soon handsome! 😘❤️

by Anonymousreply 8905/06/2021

Quarantine 1 and 2 aired last night. There’s nothing better than a sweaty Wojo lying face down on a cot.

by Anonymousreply 9005/06/2021

[quote] There’s nothing better than a sweaty Wojo lying face down on a cot.

I've had some many erotic fantasies about him over the years when that scene comes up. That hard muscle, perfectly shaped bubble butt on a platter like that is just too tempting.

by Anonymousreply 9105/06/2021

^Indeed. Tonight was a double wammy of Wojo beefy hotness — “Werewolf” and “Bus Stop.” Both are great episodes. In “Bus Stop,” he’s taking an old lady’s statement and she recalls to him her last husband, who liked his coffee “strong and hot,” and who had “muscles out to here and thighs like concrete.” She could have been describing him! And toward the end of the episode, she keeps referring to him as “The big one.” Max really was buffed out in season 3. His ass in those tight pants in both episodes was a sight.

by Anonymousreply 9205/06/2021

LOL R92, I remember that "Bus Stop" episode with the old woman. She had the hots for him and I think she WAS indeed indirectly describing him. I remember thinking: lady, at your age, a romp with Wojo just might the deadly! But who could blame her...

In "Quarantine", him laying face down on the cot is a sight to behold. Imagine coming home to find him on you bed like that. Instant wood!! There was also a photo someone posted in one of the other threads where he's bent over, ass to the camera in those tight pants looking at a painting. Holy mother of gawd!!!

by Anonymousreply 9305/06/2021

Found it 😋😋

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9405/07/2021

It's suddenly warm in here...

by Anonymousreply 9505/07/2021

[quote] Imagine coming home to find him on you bed like that. Instant wood!!

❤️🔥😛

by Anonymousreply 9605/07/2021

Mentally diving face first into that glorious ass R94 👅 . With all the overrated hot dogs willing to show everything off at the drop of a hat, why did Max Gail have to be of the modest kind that wouldn't show his hot dick....

by Anonymousreply 9705/07/2021

So damn happy for Max!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9805/25/2021

Where the hell is everyone??

by Anonymousreply 9905/25/2021

R97 he’s kind of self conscious. A girl once told him he wasn’t well endowed enough. Stupid bitch.

by Anonymousreply 10005/25/2021

R100, no way! Where did u hear that?

by Anonymousreply 10105/26/2021

Hello everyone! Thanks so much for all the well wishes! It really lifted my spirits!

I did something really stupid, I fell off my roof, tore up my knee, and broke my femur. Had to have 3 surgeries and a titanium rod put in my leg. I'm about 5 months away from recovery, but at least I can get around a little now. I missed Max and everyone here!

by Anonymousreply 10205/26/2021

R100, Really?! Compared to what, the Budweiser Clydesdale? Having inspected that vpl in some Barney Miller close ups, I'm quite sure lack of endowment was never Max's problem..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10305/26/2021

Welcome back JD!

by Anonymousreply 10405/26/2021

Welcome back JD!! You were missed!

by Anonymousreply 10505/26/2021

So Max got nominated for another Daytime Emmy! You can watch on CBS on June 25th to see if he wins! So happy for him!!

by Anonymousreply 10605/26/2021

I’ll be tuning in for sure.

by Anonymousreply 10705/26/2021

Early Max

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10805/26/2021

Woohoo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10905/26/2021

JD, welcome back man! We missed your energy here. That fall sounds pretty bad, what the hell were you doing up on your roof? Lol

Thanks for the update Sue! I saw the nominations when you announced them on his FB page. Good for Max!

by Anonymousreply 11005/26/2021

Finally, some movement on this thread! Good to have you back Justin.

R108 I watched that episode of Cannon on youtube a few nights ago. He's not as beefy as he was in Barney Miller, but he's still hot af.

by Anonymousreply 11105/26/2021

R101 Max told me.

by Anonymousreply 11205/26/2021

[quote] A girl once told him he wasn’t well endowed enough. Stupid bitch.

[quote] [R100], Really?! Compared to what, the Budweiser Clydesdale?

😂😂That sounds like some scorned chick talking!!. Maybe he called her by the wrong name in the middle of things! 🤣.

So happy for Max on his Emmy nomination! I'll sure be watching and keeping my fingers crossed!!

Welcome back Justin! 😘

by Anonymousreply 11305/27/2021

I remember Barney Miller back in the day. Ron Glass is the one you just wanted to lick all over because he was so pretty. But Max Gail was the one you wanted to bend you over, grab you by your hair and just fuck the shit outta you! Damn those big burly linebacker shoulders, that cleft chin and the shit eating grin were everything!

by Anonymousreply 11405/27/2021

R114, Great post. Ron Glass was very attractive and so was Hal Linden, but Max Gail was the one that made my loins burn. I don't know what's about him -other than his obvious attributes-, but from the moment I saw him as Wojo, I've never wanted to fuck anyone so badly in my life.

by Anonymousreply 11505/27/2021

Thank you Sue, OP1, and everybody else! You guys are great! Who new I was going to find such good vibes on DL of all places!

I think Max should be a lock for the Emmy. He was a class act for not even submitting last year, but for what I've seen of him playing his role on GH, this year the award should be his. If not, the Academy may have a riot of Max Gail stormtroopers in their hands, lol.

by Anonymousreply 11605/27/2021

^(((hugz))))

by Anonymousreply 11705/27/2021

Last night's episode was the one where the sperm bank nurse tried to convince Wojo to make a donation, saying that a man like him should want his genes spread out for future generations. His reply of "I kinda like keeping a tab of my genes" (or something similar) was hilarious. Women and gay men on the show wanted him.

by Anonymousreply 11805/27/2021

[quote] Women and gay men on the show wanted him

Yep! 😁[italic]"It’s my whole problem with women…they won’t leave me alone Barn! You’ve seen it, every lady that comes into that squad room, I don’t care if they are 20 or 75! They’re all over me!"[/italic] - Wojo in "Wojo’s Problem" - Poor baby 🤣 From a females’s perspective I liked Harris but he was just too "pretty", he didn’t make me "growl" lol. Barney looked too much like a fatherly figure and I couldn’t look at him that way. Wojo was the one that I wanted to pin me down to the matters and fuck my brains out 🤤💦💦. I think he affected all of us in the same way.

by Anonymousreply 11905/27/2021

^Precisely! In my imagination, I’m all his (Max’s and Wojo’s).

by Anonymousreply 12005/27/2021

I see we picked up right where we left off. If poor Max knew what goes on in here lol..

I spent the whole weekend binge watching Barney Miller and some of Max's old movies. This screen cap is from a 1980 called "Cardiac Arrest". He doesn't have a very big roll, but he looks beautiful in it.

Sue, would it be of any interest to you if I made small clips of some of Max's old movies that show some of his scenes on them? I have almost all of them. I was probably going to make them anyway to share here, so if you'd like to have that material or anything else I may have from Max, don't hesitate ;-)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12105/31/2021

^He looks gorgeous there.

by Anonymousreply 12205/31/2021

R121 = Beautiful = Deep throat him + suck his beautiful balls + lick his taint + tongue fuck his hole.

by Anonymousreply 12305/31/2021

Lmfao! Wow R123, that's very specific, but yeah... it crossed my mind lol

by Anonymousreply 12405/31/2021

R122 When doesn’t the man look gorgeous???

by Anonymousreply 12505/31/2021

^True! And I also concur with R123.

by Anonymousreply 12605/31/2021

I watched that movie on tv many years ago R121. I remember thinking he looked quite exquisite. I saw a dvd copy on Amazon months back and I was tempted to buy it, but it was priced at over $100.00, so it just wasn't in the budget.

And hell yes to R123

by Anonymousreply 12705/31/2021

R127, Sue posted the entire movie on Max’s page. 🙂

by Anonymousreply 12805/31/2021

Really? I can't find it R128. I saw that Sue posted "Fun and Games", but I can't find "Cardiac Arrest" on his FB. I would sure like to see him in that role again. I love him in F&G too he's gorgeous there. Thanks to Justin for uploading it and to Sue for sharing in on Max's page.

by Anonymousreply 12905/31/2021

[quote] [R121] = Beautiful = Deep throat him + suck his beautiful balls + lick his taint + tongue fuck his hole.

You men are RAW! and I LOVE IT! 🤣I'd be down for at least the first 3 🤤

R121 ❤️😍😍

by Anonymousreply 13005/31/2021

Yaaas R123!!!!

by Anonymousreply 13106/01/2021

Hey guys! Posted two lovely messages from Max on the page. Enjoy! 🙂

by Anonymousreply 13206/01/2021

Justin dear, are you the one that’s been posting Max’s movies on YouTube?? If so thank you! Max really enjoys watching his old work. 🙂

by Anonymousreply 13306/01/2021

I saw the new Max vids Sue. T4P!

by Anonymousreply 13406/01/2021

[quote] Justin dear, are you the one that’s been posting Max’s movies on YouTube??

Hey Sue, yes ma'am... that would be me :-) I spent some time a few months back hunting down Max's work. I have most of it. I had no idea he liked to watch it or I would had uploaded more. If there is something of his in particular he'd like to watch, tell me, and if I have it I'll upload it ;-)

R129, here's a clip of Max's scenes in "Cardiac Arrest". There's a part at around the 5 min mark where he's wearing white shorts and his shapely legs are in full view.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13506/02/2021

Some Max Gail scenes from the Amazing Stories episode "Blue Man Down".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13606/02/2021

^Love that episode!

by Anonymousreply 13706/02/2021

Max playing a therapist helping 2 people get through their grief after losing theirs spouses. He's phenomenal in it, very soft and kind.

Me too R137. He was born to play cops. No one looks hotter in that uniform.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13806/02/2021

Max was just born to wear a uniform, wasn’t he? DAYUM!

by Anonymousreply 13906/02/2021

R138 Max himself is very soft and kind! He puts the gentle in gentleman for sure! 🙂

by Anonymousreply 14006/02/2021

Thanks Justin for R135! Even with the goofy looking glasses he's still hot as fuck. Keep the videos coming!!!

by Anonymousreply 14106/02/2021

Mighty, mighty, max

by Anonymousreply 14206/03/2021

Anyone know of any good Barney Miller fanfic? Preferably with hot scenes for Wojo?

by Anonymousreply 14306/16/2021

Nope, sorry R143. Some were promised to us here, but I'm still waiting lol.

There are some very hot and graphic posts about fictional sex with Max in some of the old threads if you care to look.

by Anonymousreply 14406/18/2021

I think the explicit Max sex talk may have been toned way down out of respect to Sue and the other ladies that post here. I may be wrong...

by Anonymousreply 14506/19/2021

Max won??!!! YEAH!!!

by Anonymousreply 14606/25/2021

Tonight’s Barney Miller was the episode called The Judge. I’ll say this — you could tell in his tight, light gray suit pants that Max “dresses left.”

by Anonymousreply 14706/25/2021

Yeah R146, I saw Sue announce on his FB page that he'd won another Emmy. So happy for him!! It's great to see all the love and recognition he's been getting.

by Anonymousreply 14806/25/2021

Congratulations Max!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14906/25/2021

I can’t speak for all the women here but don’t hold back on my account! Doesn’t bother me at all. I’ve read too much Kirk/Spock fanfic to be shocked by anything and I’m certainly not offended by it! 🙂

by Anonymousreply 15006/25/2021

And yes, Max won another Emmy! His speech was awesome. We were texting back and forth all evening and he loves all the support and outpouring of love he’s been getting. Going to talk to him tomorrow about setting a date for another live event. 🙂

by Anonymousreply 15106/25/2021

R147 Wojo: “Stanley Taddeus Wojciehowicz” Judge: “That doesn’t scare me!!”

Never gets old! LOL

by Anonymousreply 15206/25/2021

Hey Sue! SO happy for Max! I'm sure you're elated too!. I missed the speech.. hopefully it'll be up on youtube later.

A live event with him would be awesome. I'll keep my ear to the ground so I don't miss any news from you regarding this.

by Anonymousreply 15306/25/2021

I love that episode R147. He looks great in that grey suit and those pants don't leave much to the imagination. There are times he's swinging freely and you can make out dick and balls easily. Oddly enough I think it's the only time I saw him "dress left". Most of the other episode where you could see a vpl he wore it to the right.

by Anonymousreply 15406/25/2021

[quote] I can’t speak for all the women here but don’t hold back on my account! Doesn’t bother me at all

Great. I think some of us might have been feeling self-conscious around the ladies. :)

[quote] I’ve read too much Kirk/Spock fanfic to be shocked by anything

Wait... what??? lmfao!!!

by Anonymousreply 15506/25/2021

[quote] Great. I think some of us might have been feeling self-conscious around the ladies. :)

Oh gosh! I agree with Sue. Please don't stop lusting on our account. I come here for the Wojo smut! 🤣💦. There are no words to accurately describe how much I'd love to fuck him, but I could never say so in the other BM/MG platforms I post in. Too many wilting flowers 😒...

Congratulations on the Emmy, darling Max!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

by Anonymousreply 15606/26/2021

[quote] I love that episode [R147]. He looks great in that grey suit and those pants don't leave much to the imagination. There are times he's swinging freely and you can make out dick and balls easily. Oddly enough I think it's the only time I saw him "dress left". Most of the other episode where you could see a vpl he wore it to the right.

He was definitely freeballing under those suit pants. You could literally make out dick AND balls.

by Anonymousreply 15706/26/2021

[quote] Wait... what??? lmfao!!!

That was exactly my reaction! 🤣

by Anonymousreply 15806/26/2021

Just posted a video message from Max on the page! Enjoy!

by Anonymousreply 15906/26/2021

155, 158. In the Star Trek fandom, fanfiction that portrays Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock as lovers is hugely popular and has been since the 70s. Some of it is beautifully romantic and a lot of it is just fucking HOT. Same is true in the Emergency! fandom (very popular 70s TV show about paramedics and firefighters-most of them pretty damn sexy. Kevin Tighe’s chest made me realize I was not like the other boys!). I’ve even seen some *very* hot Barney Miller fic pairing Wojo with Harris or with Dietrich. Absolutely everything and anything goes in fanfic! Pretty sure that’s what Sue was referring to!

by Anonymousreply 16006/26/2021

155, 158 Oops, didn’t tag properly, sorry!

by Anonymousreply 16106/26/2021

155,158 Can you tell I’m new here?

by Anonymousreply 16206/26/2021

155 158 Okay I give up!

by Anonymousreply 16306/26/2021

Ff King, just put a capital R before the number of the poster you’re referencing and it will link to them.

I’ve written some fanfic myself, and I love reading it too! There’s even some hot Adam 12 fanfic out there. I’d love to read some of the BM ones.

by Anonymousreply 16406/26/2021

R160 you’re correct! Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 16506/27/2021

Whoa, wait up R160! You can't leave without telling us where to go read those *very* hot Barney Miller fics. I thought I'd combed the internet but haven't seen that. Wojo with Harris would be a fun read. With Dietrich... somehow I can't picture that lol. Link or website, please?

I had been writing a fan fic of my own as a character that gets arrested by Wojo for soliciting, but there were so many fantasies been written about him here at the time that it would had seemed redundant, so I never finished writing it.

by Anonymousreply 16606/27/2021

^Finish it, Justin! I think the Harris/Wojo coupling is interesting as well. I picture Wojo being so turned on by reading Erica Jong's erotic Fear of Flying, which Harris lent him to read in the episode where Wojo was afraid to transport a prisoner to another state by plane, that he ends up propositioning Harris when they're out at a bar having a beer. Wojo's libido was always depicted as being sky high, and Harris always seems like he'd be fluid, even though he was supposedly straight.

by Anonymousreply 16706/27/2021

Hey guys, it's great to see more posts in here.

Fanfiction King @ R160 - yes please. Where can we find those BM fan fics?

Justin @ R166 - you gotta finish that, brother!

R167 - that sounds like a great idea too. Are you a good writer?

by Anonymousreply 16806/27/2021

[quote]that sounds like a great idea too. Are you a good writer?

Thanks. I think I'm ok. I've written lots of stories, and have even posted some adult ones on a couple of online sites and they've gotten good reviews.

by Anonymousreply 16906/27/2021

Here’s some Barney Miller fic featuring Wojo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17006/27/2021

And another!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17106/27/2021

And another!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17206/27/2021

Hey all! I was just talking to Max and the Zoom is a go! Just waiting for him to check his schedule and see what date works best for him. He’s so touched by all the love he’s getting! Stay tuned!

by Anonymousreply 17306/27/2021

R166 write it Justin! I have a half written fic where Wojo falls for Fish’s niece, who happens to be a cop, but I never finished it. I’ll finish mine if you finish yours!

by Anonymousreply 17406/27/2021

R167 I don’t know if you guys knew this, but Ron Glass was gay. He apparently had a very long relationship with Tony Geary, of General Hospital fame.

by Anonymousreply 17506/27/2021

Doesn’t he look just like a little boy on Christmas morning after he found out Santa brought him exactly what he wanted? So adorable!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17606/27/2021

He's the most adorable man "of a certain age" there is, R176. I could still throw my arms around his neck and nevah evah let him go 😋.

r166 and r174 Oh pleeeze guys, finish your fan fic stories!!!!! I am a girl too Sue, and I would love to read your story about Wojo with Fish's niece!!! 😃. Can't wait for the Zoom!!

by Anonymousreply 17706/27/2021

Another vote for finish that fanfic, Shields. I take it the solicitor is male? And make it really hardcore mate. Like having an epic wanking to Max Gail after reading it. You too Miss Sue.

by Anonymousreply 17806/27/2021

Haha R174! Ok, Sue... it's a deal! Mine is not quite half way written and it's fairly lengthy, but I still remember pretty well where I wanted to go with it. I'll start writing again :) And I'd love to read your fanfic with Fish's niece. Sounds like a very interesting idea for a story. If you've published other fanfic before, I'd love to take a peek.

R167 / R169: What a great idea for pairing up Wojo and Harris. Would you be up for writing out the story?

And yes R178, the character in my fic is a young man who falls for Wojo after being arrested by him in a police raid. Wojo fights himself, but ultimately ends up being seduced into having his first man to man sexual encounter. It is indeed very graphic and sexually explicit.

Thanks Fanfiction King! You're a prince!

by Anonymousreply 17906/28/2021

[quote] Hey all! I was just talking to Max and the Zoom is a go! Just waiting for him to check his schedule and see what date works best for him.

Thank you so much! This is fantastic and I can't wait! I thought he sounded a bit tired (and understandably so) when he recorded his last video message after his Emmy win. Yet, he spent the energy to thank his fans. Now he's taking time to do this... he's beyond awesome!

I've heard the rumors R175, but I wasn't sure if there was any validity to it. If Ron Glass was indeed gay, I wonder if the other cast members of Barney Miller were aware of it at the time.

by Anonymousreply 18006/28/2021

I was also aware that Ron was gay. I, too wonder if the cast knew, and if they didn’t, how he felt when certain gay storylines arose.

That’s great news about the zoom! The last one was fun, and I’m sure this one will be too.

Justin, I will attempt to flesh out the Wojo/Harris fanfic. The one I’m currently writing (almost finished) concerns a man named “Stanley Gail” who ends up having a torrid affair with the young man who lives across the street from him. It gets...graphic 😆.

by Anonymousreply 18106/28/2021

R181, is the young man who lives across the street from your main character named "Maxwell Wojciehowicz"? lol. I've love to read that when you're finished or other fanfic you've written, if you don't mind sharing.

And I'm sure all of us would love to read that Wojo/Harris fanfic ;)

by Anonymousreply 18206/28/2021

Wow FFKing, pretty interesting fic! I never considered Wojo and Dietrich together, never mind a threesome with Harris! Pretty hot!

by Anonymousreply 18306/28/2021

[quote] And I'm sure all of us would love to read that Wojo/Harris fanfic ;)

Indeed. Write it R182. And Justin, that plot for yours sounds really hot.

I read the fics on SquidgeWorld. Whoever wrote them liked the idea of Wojo with Dietrich. But that one scene with Wojo bottoming for DeeDee kinda fucked me up. I thought if Max read this he'd had to go poke out his mind's eye. But at least it wasn't Levitt LOL

by Anonymousreply 18406/28/2021

[quote] [R181], is the young man who lives across the street from your main character named "Maxwell Wojciehowicz"?

LOL now there’s a thought!

by Anonymousreply 18506/28/2021

[quote] The one I’m currently writing (almost finished) concerns a man named “Stanley Gail” who ends up having a torrid affair with the young man who lives across the street from him. It gets...graphic 😆.

🤣🤣🤣I love that!! Please let us read it when you finish writing it! ❤️

[quote] And I'd love to read your fanfic with Fish's niece.

Really Justin? I hope I'm not being too nosy, but you wouldn't mind reading erotica that involves females? I didn't think most men who post on this site would go for that❓Forgive me if I'm stepping out of line by asking

by Anonymousreply 18606/28/2021

[quote] I hope I'm not being too nosy, but you wouldn't mind reading erotica that involves females? Forgive me if I'm stepping out of line by asking

Not at all "Rachel". Ask whatever you want, I don't offend easy. Is that name for Barney's daughter who goes out on a date with Wojo? lol. To answer your question, I don't go out with other men only. I'm also attracted to women, so I enjoy reading M/F stories as well. Besides, we all love Max so it's nice to support each other, right?

Here's Max reading our fanfic about him 😆

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18706/28/2021

I want a fic with these two. OMG the sexual awakening they gave me! So damn hot!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18806/28/2021

I’m loving these posts!

by Anonymousreply 18906/28/2021

That pic of Max “reading fanfic” is classic!

by Anonymousreply 19006/28/2021

Fuck yes r188! I gave myself a boner just imagining Wojo topping Roy

by Anonymousreply 19106/28/2021

[quote] Here's Max reading our fanfic about him 😆

He looks so fucking hot there! And those lips! I would suck so much cum out of him!!

by Anonymousreply 19206/28/2021

I’ve been kissed by Max. Touched and hugged tons too. Being in his arms was amazing. We were wildly attracted to each other but it was just never the right time. It’s been years. He’s happily committed to a lovely lady now and they are an adorable couple. He sure knows how to flirt and seduce though, that’s for sure!

by Anonymousreply 19306/28/2021

^Lucky you!!!

by Anonymousreply 19406/28/2021

@ R187. Thank you Justin! You are sooo sweet!!! 💋💋💋.

Btw, I think I spotted you on the Facebook Barney Miller Fan page. If you are who I think you are with the ocean behind you in your profile pic.... you are gorgeous!!!! 😍

by Anonymousreply 19506/28/2021

R187 R195 I’m an admin in that group! It’s pretty easy to figure out who I am. LOL if any of you want to send me a friend request please feel free! Don’t worry, what happens on Datalounge stays on Datalounge, full stop. 🙂

by Anonymousreply 19606/28/2021

Speaking of the Barney Miller group on Facebook, I’m more than a bit pissed off right now. Some jerk (don’t know a nicer way to put it) keeps posting the most hateful, homophobic garbage about Ron Glass, even going so far as to claim he died of AIDS. It’s so disgusting, especially since he’s not here to defend himself. He doesn’t deserve to have his memory disrespected like that! His sexuality isn’t really anyone’s business and what difference would it make anyway? He didn’t die of AIDS. Effective treatments for HIV have been in place since long before he passed. What took him took him way too soon though. I’m an admin in that group so I’ve been able to shut it down quickly but people like that really push my buttons! And to think they call themselves fans of the show! I just posted laying down the law and making it clear such BS isn’t going to be tolerated.

by Anonymousreply 19706/28/2021

That is awful Sue. Glad you nixed that jerk.

by Anonymousreply 19806/28/2021

Hey Sue, I saw what happened in the BM group. I didn't see the guy's actual posts about Glass, I think you had deleted them by then. But I got an idea of what was going on from your replies. I think you handled it as well as anyone could have. Some people have no filter and no manners, and even if we take the perspective that everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions, his commentary is not in the spirit of what the group was created for. It is disrespectful to the other members, to the other actors, and first and foremost, to Ron Glass. You sent him a clear message of "shape up or ship out". Hopefully, he'll get the hint. It is upsetting for sure, but you always have the veto power if he insists on being an asshole. Oh! and thanks for answering my question about Kogan! :)

by Anonymousreply 19906/29/2021

R193, you know you're killing us, right? lol. I remember someone else saying a while back that she use to run into him at the Universal lot back in the day, and that he was an aggressively flirtatious man.

R195, thank you Rachel. Yes, that's me with my father at the beach a couple of years ago, just before he passed.

R188, Yep! I'd be all for that too! Kevin was hot for sure, but Max... oh baby... And those shots of him out of the shower with his bathrobe open and chest hair in view make my mouth water... That's a man!!

by Anonymousreply 20006/29/2021

What an extraordinarily handsome, masculine man @ R187. But also look at his hands in that photo. Have you noticed how perfect they are? Imagine those thick, long fingers penetrating you. Imagine Max shoving them inside your mouth for you to suck on, as he fucks you.

by Anonymousreply 20106/29/2021

R199 R200 you’re welcome! I sent you a PM on FB just to say hi. 🙂

I met Kevin years ago, he has the most beautiful blue eyes and he’s kind and charmingly shy!

I wouldn’t say Max is aggressive, but he does know how to turn on the charm!

I was very tempted to tell the jerk in the Barney Miller fan group, “Congratulations! Max Gail thinks you’re an asshole!” but I didn’t think that would have been very adminy of me. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 20206/29/2021

^Ah, but it would have been satisfying!

by Anonymousreply 20306/29/2021

R203 You are not wrong!

by Anonymousreply 20406/29/2021

R176 R177 I agree, he’s adorable in that pic. His smile is priceless!

by Anonymousreply 20506/29/2021

R197 It's a shame! Everyone else in the group is really cool and there is a ton of activity. There always has to be someone to spoil it for everyone else. I'm glad you told him off!!! 😡😡

by Anonymousreply 20606/29/2021

[quote] Imagine those thick, long fingers penetrating you. Imagine Max shoving them inside your mouth for you to suck on, as he fucks you.

Oh damn!!! I'm dead!! 😵💦💦💦

Now it's all I'll be able to think about when I watch him in the Quarantine episodes that are going to air tonight on fetv.

by Anonymousreply 20706/29/2021

I asked Max how is it he looks younger now than he did when he won his first Emmy two years ago? What’s his secret? He just laughed. LOL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20806/29/2021

^ Is is weird that he's approaching 80 and I'm still drawn to him?

What is the Barney Miller FB group you guys keep talking about? And does Max participate?

by Anonymousreply 20906/29/2021

R202 Hey Sue! I just saw your PM. Sent you a reply back :)

[quote] “Congratulations! Max Gail thinks you’re an asshole!”

Well, I hope to never make into that group, lol. But it would make for a funny t-shirt!. Maybe we should print a few and hand them over if there ever is another parade of assholes.

R209 Just search for Barney Miller Fan Group on FB. I don't think Max is involved, but it's a fun group with a lot members who love the show. And, no, I don't think it's weird...

by Anonymousreply 21006/30/2021

Hey guys, would you be ok if I invited a good friend of mine to post here? I've known her for a very long time, and she loves Max Gail too. She's on his FB page and on the BM group as well. I know her to be a discrete person, and would definitely respect the "What happens in Datalounge, stays in Datalounge" code. She's given these Max Gail threads lookeies before, but has never commented being respectful that this is mostly a site for men.

by Anonymousreply 21106/30/2021

^That would be awesome, Justin. The more the merrier!

by Anonymousreply 21206/30/2021

[quote]Now it's all I'll be able to think about when I watch him in the Quarantine episodes that are going to air tonight on fetv.

Seeing him sweaty and lying face down on a cot with that beautiful round butt of his in that episode was a real treat!

by Anonymousreply 21306/30/2021

Bring her over Justin R211. I hope she's ok with the smut talk and men speaking freely about their desires

by Anonymousreply 21406/30/2021

Well, there goes the neighborhood! LOL. Just kidding. You don't even have to ask R211. This is an open forum.

by Anonymousreply 21506/30/2021

Alright, thanks guys. I agree Original OP.

R211, Right lol. I thought I'd be polite to ask

R211, She's no wilting flower. She can out-smut me under the table sometimes!

by Anonymousreply 21606/30/2021

^ Sorry. I meant R215 and R214, respectively.

by Anonymousreply 21706/30/2021

R213 like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21806/30/2021

R211, sure, why not?

by Anonymousreply 21906/30/2021

R209 It’s called Barney Miller Fan Group. 🙂 Max is not involved in it but he is involved in his fan page on FB. He comments often and shares video messages. 🙂

And no, I don’t think so. If anyone is proof that age is just a number, it’s Max!

by Anonymousreply 22006/30/2021

R210, sent you a reply! And yes, invite your friend, the more the merrier!

by Anonymousreply 22106/30/2021

Yep, R218. That’s it!

by Anonymousreply 22207/01/2021

Hey everybody! I'm Justin's friend, Maria. Thanks for letting me tag along! 🙂

This page is decidedly different from the Max Gail /B.M. Facebook pages! LOL. And please guys, don't hold back on expressing your feelings on my account. I don't blush, and there's probably little -if any- that you could say that I wouldn't agree on.

Nice to meet you all, and looking forward to the fun chats in here! 😉

by Anonymousreply 22307/01/2021

May I add some pics?

This photo is fuzzy and grainy because of the VHS quality, but he looks quite the gorgeous stud muffin in here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22407/01/2021

R218 ~ I'd run through field full of landmines to get my hands on that ass!

Who doesn't love a man in uniform... especially when he's got dimples in his cheeks like these!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22507/01/2021

And this one (for fun) is Max Gail "kissing" Scott Bakula on "Quantum Leap". If Scott doesn't want to be kissed by Max, I'm sure there are plenty of us here that would gladly fill up his space LOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22607/01/2021

Welcome Maria! I help Max run his Facebook page. 🙂 I think you’ll find it’s a lot of fun here!

by Anonymousreply 22707/01/2021

R224, do you happen to know where that’s from?

by Anonymousreply 22807/01/2021

Welcome Maria! Those are some great pix.

by Anonymousreply 22907/01/2021

Welcome Maria. Glad to have you here. Thanks for the new Max pics, they are great! That first one with the do-rag stopped me in my tracks. Beautiful!

by Anonymousreply 23007/01/2021

Yay!!! Another playmate!!! 🙃😃

"Wentworth" is your username? I love it! 😂

by Anonymousreply 23107/01/2021

I’m visiting Max in LA in January! Can’t wait. When I was telling him I was going to be in town I jokingly asked if he could squeeze me in for a hug he said “Of course! And more!”

I immediately thought of you all for some reason. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 23207/01/2021

R223 Hey kiddo! Good to finally see you here! Wentworth, really? Lmao!

R232 Oh Sue... you sure know how to make us jealous! Give Max a hug back from all of us, which means you'll have to hang on to him for extra long time... ;)

by Anonymousreply 23307/01/2021

It's the "and more" part that's got me hot and bothered, LOL.

by Anonymousreply 23407/01/2021

Thanks for the warm welcoming everyone!

Well, I liked Detective Wentworth, but she also got to say "good morning" to Wojo before even making it to the office. I'm living vicariously LOL

R227 * Hello Sue! Sure, I know who you are! Congratulations on the success of Max's Facebook page 🙂I don't know if you've ever come to LA before, but I hope you'll enjoy your future visit here! About the pic at R224, that's from a movie called "The Lakeside Killer". You have the promo photo of Max and Bess Armstrong on Max's page. I'm having a better copy digitalized.

More beautiful Wojo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23507/01/2021

[quote] When I was telling him I was going to be in town I jokingly asked if he could squeeze me in for a hug he said “Of course! And more!” I immediately thought of you all for some reason. LOL

That's mean!!! 🤣🤣Jk, enjoy Max!! What I wouldn't give to get a hug from Max! I'd probably faint. I'm even envious of Justin for living in the same city. Are you in LA too Maria? I'm from Houston.

That's a great photo of Wojo in his varsity jacket! I love that you guys have been posting so many pics lately! 😊

by Anonymousreply 23607/01/2021

[quote] Are you in LA too Maria? I'm from Houston.

Hello Rachel! Yes I'm in Los Angeles :-)

Here are a couple more random pictures of him. This is Max with his DC Cab look, but from a show called Insight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23707/02/2021

Pecs, shoulders, biceps, chest fur...

Is it weird that I find him utterly irresistible with his hair all over the place?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23807/02/2021

With unidentified lady (can't make out her name), at unidentified public event. Really like his necklace and digging more of that chest fur.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23907/02/2021

R239, that was his girlfriend at the time. She’s the one that stoked his passion for Native American rights. 🙂

by Anonymousreply 24007/02/2021

Welcome r223. You wouldn't happen to have any Max dick pics? Not to be rude, but this is a gay man's website :)

by Anonymousreply 24107/02/2021

I think Max was good friends with the late Canadian actor Don Francks, who was also a big proponent of Native American rights. Don was also a love child and a hippy.

by Anonymousreply 24207/02/2021

That entire scene in The Lakeside Killer when he comes into his apartment with the bandanna on his head after going for a jog will make you lick your computer screen. Holy hotness~!

Interesting R240. I always wondered how a kid from Ann Arbor became so interested in Native American culture.

by Anonymousreply 24307/02/2021

R241, Max has never done any nude scenes in movies so it’s unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 24407/02/2021

R235 Hi! Yes I’ve been to LA several times, it’s always a fun place to visit! The last time I was there was 2017, I was in charge of a big cast reunion/fan event for an old 70s TV show called CHiPs. I live in NYC. 🙂

I posted the pics on Max’s page. Thanks so much for sharing!

by Anonymousreply 24507/02/2021

You could pretty much undress him with your eyes in everything that he wore. It all fit him snug because of his robust build.

by Anonymousreply 24607/02/2021

^ There has been a lot of Max eye undressing in my living-room R246. Specially during the first few seasons of Barney Miller when he wore those pants so tightly it's a wonder he could sit down.

R236, if you ever come to LA "Rachel" maybe Maria and I can take you to dinner to one of the restaurants Max used to frequent back in the day. I'd extend the same offer to you Sue, but you're going to be in far better company ;)

by Anonymousreply 24707/02/2021

R247 I’d love to meet up with you sometime, if you don’t mind being seen with an old woman. LOL

by Anonymousreply 24807/02/2021

Lol, Well, "Anonymous" @ R248, I thought from your answer you might be Sue. But if you're referring to yourself as an "old woman", then you can't possibly be Sue. I'm happy to meet up with any Max Gail fan in here :)

by Anonymousreply 24907/02/2021

[quote]There has been a lot of Max eye undressing in my living-room [R246]. Specially during the first few seasons of Barney Miller when he wore those pants so tightly it's a wonder he could sit down.

Indeed!

by Anonymousreply 25007/02/2021

[quote] [R236], if you ever come to LA "Rachel" maybe Maria and I can take you to dinner to one of the restaurants Max used to frequent back in the day.

😃😃OMG! Justin, do you mean it? I'd LOVE to meet you both!! I've never been to LA, but now I might have to plan a tip LOL 😉. And to sit down at a restaurant that has been graced by Max's hynie would seriously be one of the highlights of my life! ❤️❤️

Love the new posts on Max's FB page, Sue!!

by Anonymousreply 25107/02/2021

R249 oops yes that was me, I got distracted by a cat demanding treats and forgot to sign my post! LOL! Yes I’m an old woman of 51. I remember when Barney Miller was still on TV, even though I wasn’t old enough to stay up and watch it. LOL

by Anonymousreply 25207/02/2021

Would love to meet up with you too, Maria and Rachel!

by Anonymousreply 25307/02/2021

R239 / R245 * Thank you Sue!! Wow, you've made my day! 😃. I'm sorry, should I had cut Max's girlfriend out of the picture before posting it here? It is an unpublished photo, so I hope I didn't violate his privacy!. I guess he had a number of girlfriends during his last few years on Barney Miller. I think that's about the 4th one I can count. So you're from NYC? My s/o is from Staten Island, and he's always jokingly complaining that it is the one borough that always gets made fun of LOL.

If you're going to be here in LA in January and you have some time to spare, maybe Justin and I can meet you for lunch and have some fun before you head home? You too Rachel, if you can manage a visit 🙂

by Anonymousreply 25407/02/2021

R241 * LOL, sorry, no... I don't have any pics of his dick! I just have to stare at the crotch of his pants and strain my eyes like the rest of you. But I'm sure R244 is correct. If there was any nudes of Max Gail out there I think Justin would have found them by now!

[quote] That entire scene in The Lakeside Killer when he comes into his apartment with the bandanna on his head after going for a jog will make you lick your computer screen. Holy hotness~!

Yessss.... and those shorts he's wearing that accentuate his gorgeous bubble butt, and reveal his massive muscular thighs... 🥵

Question: Is the "WW" button on this site the equivalent of the "Like" button on Facebook? Happy 4th of July weekend everyone!

by Anonymousreply 25507/03/2021

R254 No you’re fine! I just cropped her because she looked so unhappy to me that I got protective and didn’t want to risk any negative comments being made.

I’m originally from Boston but moved here to be with my now husband 19 years ago. 🙂 I LOVE how they treat Staten Island on Barney Miller, it’s hilarious to me! We’re where Wojo saw the UFO, where the crazy survivalist couple got all their supplies and where the really pathetic militia dude came from! Even in my fanfic I have a scene that takes place after the show ends where Levitt reveals he got transferred to Staten Island and Harris says, “And I thought Queens was bad!” LOL

Would love to have lunch with you guys!

by Anonymousreply 25607/03/2021

By the way, Max left a comment about the necklace he’s wearing in that one pic!

I hope to have a date set for the Zoom by the end of this coming week. Just have to schedule a video chat with Max!

by Anonymousreply 25707/03/2021

The women in Max's official FB are losing their shit over R224 and R239 . That first one from the movie makes me wanna lick the sweat off his neck while I slip my hand under his pants and massage his cock...

by Anonymousreply 25807/03/2021

^ I'd strip him naked - tie his wrists to the pull up bar above his head - drop to my knees in front of him, and suck every last drop of cum out of his heavy balls

by Anonymousreply 25907/03/2021

I’ve been watching Lakeside Killer and OH MAN. That scene posted with the bandana on his head where he comes in sweaty from jogging. The short-shorts alone...

by Anonymousreply 26007/03/2021

[quote] LOL! Yes I’m an old woman of 51.

Oh stooop.... 51 is not old, Sue!. And you certainly do not look old. I'm more concerned as to whether 2 beautiful women like yourself and Maria want to be seen with a guy with a busted leg! Alright, let's do lunch in January then! Are you going to be here on business or leisure? And yes Rachel, I meant it :)

R258, R259, R160 Hell yes to all of it! And that bandanna on his head is giving me visions of having him blindfolded with it, and some light bondage play...

by Anonymousreply 26107/03/2021

[quote] [R254] No you’re fine! I just cropped her because she looked so unhappy to me that I got protective and didn’t want to risk any negative comments being made.

Oh good, Sue!! I thought, I'm not here 24 hours and I'm already screwing things up! LOL. I have about 5 more slides from that shoot in which she has a better expression, but Max looks like he's had a couple, and has sort of a tipsy look in his eyes (not "Hash" territory, but approaching LOL). That was the only photo where he doesn't show it.

I also read Max saying that he was trying to remember that episode of Insight. It was called "The Game Room" from 1983. Would you like me to link it up and send the episode to you? You can then pass it on to him if he'd like to refresh his memory. Btw, have you watched all of Max's work?

Really looking forward to reading your fanfic too!

by Anonymousreply 26207/03/2021

[quote] The women in Max's official FB are losing their shit over [R224] and [R239] . LOL.That face is well worth losing your shit over R258, not to mention the body underneath it! That's why I just had to take that screen cap, I love him there! and OMG yes, that neck is just screaming lick me and bite me!

by Anonymousreply 26307/03/2021

Sorry... I'm still learning the formatting here. I'll try this again..

[quote] The women in Max's official FB are losing their shit over [R224] and [R239]

LOL.That face is well worth losing your shit over [R258], not to mention the body underneath it! That's why I just had to take that screen cap, I love him there! and OMG yes, that neck is just screaming lick me and bite me!

by Anonymousreply 26407/03/2021

I'm feeling left out of the cool kids class

by Anonymousreply 26507/03/2021

I love his look here. Very '70s/early '80s porn star-ish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26607/03/2021

R258 They sure are! Max just laughs. He’s never considered himself attractive!

R261 Thanks for the compliment! I’ll be there for leisure.

R262 Sure! Max would love that! No I haven’t seen all of his work yet. You’re doing fine! He was so endearingly goofy in Hash!

R265 Everyone who posts here is cool! Well except the ones that tell us to stop posting! LOL

R266 I love Max dearly but the mustache was not his best look. A beard though, man could he rock one!

by Anonymousreply 26707/03/2021

[quote] [R258] They sure are! Max just laughs. He’s never considered himself attractive!

He may laugh, but he has to be enjoying it. He has to know that what those women are saying is just the tip of the iceberg of what they're really thinking, and some of them look young enough to be his daughters. Trust me. It's really stroking his male ego. Whether he admits it or not.

by Anonymousreply 26807/04/2021

^ Thats true. The desire and the want for validation never goes away, even at his age of 78. He's a straight red blooded male. He's loving it, Sue.

by Anonymousreply 26907/04/2021

Well, I was going to leave him a comment on the post of him with the necklace complimenting his smile, but I chickened out! LOL

R266 * I think it's so lovely when the interviewer calls him handsome and he turns around and looks over his shoulder as if to say: she can't be taking about me. LOL. I think he was always gorgeous, but I prefer him clean shaven. He has (as still has) such a handsome, masculine face... why cover it up?

[quote] [R262] Sure! Max would love that! No I haven’t seen all of his work yet.

I've uploaded the episode file Sue, but I just found out that this site does not allow hyperlinks. May I PM you on Facebook to share it there with you?

by Anonymousreply 27007/04/2021

R270 Sure!

by Anonymousreply 27107/04/2021

Oops I did it again! My cats were terrified of all the fireworks going off in the neighborhood and I was distracted. R271 is me! ~Sue

by Anonymousreply 27207/04/2021

[quote} [R258], [R259], [R160] Hell yes to all of it! And that bandanna on his head is giving me visions of having him blindfolded with it, and some light bondage play...

He would had made the hottest Dom in his prime. I would've worshipped his cock and begged for it all day long like his own personal fucking slave.

by Anonymousreply 27307/05/2021

R273, I personally prefer to be the dominant one and in control. But I would had agreed to anything he wanted if he'd let me get inside his pants. What an incredibly erotic sight he would had made stripped naked, tied to the bed and helpless, with his hands bound just above his head... Hmmm, the possibilities...

by Anonymousreply 27407/05/2021

R273 & R274 * I would have given a year's salary to walk into my bedroom and have him be my Dom for one night. Put the nice guy aside for a while and make him turn into a beast 🥵🥵🥵...

R271, Sent you a PM, Sue!

by Anonymousreply 27507/05/2021

Gah! All these last few posts about Max are making me feel like I'm in heat! 😂🤤 More, please! 😉

Wentworth, do you write fanfics too? I would really like to read more of that R275 BDSM encounter.........

Sue please, don't rat us out to Max! LOL!! 😅

by Anonymousreply 27607/05/2021

Am I alone in that I kind of want Sue to softly clue Max in on the fact that a lot of us gay men have the hots for him?

by Anonymousreply 27707/05/2021

^ Lol, Original OP! I'd be afraid that he'd do a search, found these threads about him, read some of our most balls out comments, and got a restraining order against all of us!

R265, Why would you feel that way?

by Anonymousreply 27807/05/2021

Ummm... let's let sleeping dogs lie 🤫 R277. Not that I'm calling Maxwell a dog...

by Anonymousreply 27907/05/2021

Ok, agreed Justin and R279!

by Anonymousreply 28007/05/2021

Lol, I was joking OOP. It'd be up to Sue whether she wants to tease him with the thought and laugh about it with him.

by Anonymousreply 28107/05/2021

I figured you were joking, LOL! I sort of waiver over whether or not I'd like him to have an inkling about all the DL dirty talk.

by Anonymousreply 28207/05/2021

R277 * I suspect Max might already be aware that he has a large gay men following. I saw a comment that a handsome young man left him on his Facebook months ago telling him that he was beautiful, and that he'd been the reason why he watched Barney Miller, along with many others. Max didn't react to the comment, but I guess he read it.

by Anonymousreply 28307/06/2021

[quote] Wentworth, do you write fanfics too? I would really like to read more of that [R275] BDSM encounter.........

Haha.. I wasn’t thinking BDSM as much as Max as a Gentle Dom. I’ve never written erotic fanfic R276, I don’t know if I’d be any good at it, and I'm kinda shy 😂. But I can maybe give it a try, if you guys want.

by Anonymousreply 28407/06/2021

[quote] I’ve never written erotic fanfic [R276], I don’t know if I’d be any good at it, and I'm kinda shy 😂.

Love, I've heard you letting it all hang out before. You can write it lol

by Anonymousreply 28507/06/2021

Max in uniform

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28607/06/2021

Wears a three piece suit well!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28707/06/2021

Love that look!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28807/06/2021

R286 * I love that you shared that photo! I have a special weakness for Max Gail in "Pearl". He's just... perfection. Here's a face close up of him in that movie.

R288 * Omg! Gorgeous! 😍😍

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28907/06/2021

I don't know why, but I also have a weakness for the expression in his face here. It's like he has this "little boy" look in his eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29007/06/2021

Someone was just talking about that suit R287. You can see his cock and ball freely swinging in some scenes of that BM episode. MASSIVE turn on.

R289: [bold] FUCK ME!!! [/bold] I mean, I seriously [italic] need him [/italic] to fuck me! Perfection indeed.

by Anonymousreply 29107/07/2021

Write it R284 and don't hold back. This ain't Mr. Roger's neighborhood

by Anonymousreply 29207/07/2021

I meant "cock and balls". Muriel needs to add a fucking editing feature to DL

by Anonymousreply 29307/07/2021

I'm not a regular contributor here but I've been really enjoying the pics posted here lately. He was hot in a very ugly kind of way

by Anonymousreply 29407/07/2021

R288 The forearms alone. I want to bend him over his desk, eat that arse and then ram my throbbing dick inside him balls deep.

R289 Beautiful manly face 🔥💦

by Anonymousreply 29507/07/2021

That's the face I fell in love with as a teen R289. The first time I realized I was a young boy lusting after another man. I could stare into those hazel green eyes for lifetimes.

That look indeed R288. My forever crush and first love...

by Anonymousreply 29607/07/2021

[quote]Someone was just talking about that suit [R287].

That was me, LOL! I literally had to slow-mo his scenes in that episode. I'm actually shocked that the wardrobe people didn't make him put on some underwear (and I'm glad that they didn't).

by Anonymousreply 29707/07/2021

Sue just posted a pic of Max and Jeff Bridges on his FB fanpage. They appear to be at a function or something. Two hotties in one pic.

by Anonymousreply 29807/07/2021

[quote]He was hot in a very ugly kind of way

Say WHAT???

by Anonymousreply 29907/07/2021

I said it to mean that he was hot in a very intense kind of way R299. It was a compliment. The last thing I would call him is ugly

by Anonymousreply 30007/07/2021

[quote] Wears a three piece suit well!

It's the Judge! That suit did wonders for Max, specially in the crotch area of his pants. No, it didn't look like he was wearing any underwear. Sometimes I wonder if someone in wardrobe was having some covert fun with him :) I know I would!

R298, I saw the photo pop up on the Getty images website a couple of days ago and it caught my eye. It says that it's from the premiere of a movie called Raoni back in '79. He looks great in that black leather vest.

by Anonymousreply 30107/07/2021

^ so was he cut or uncut?

by Anonymousreply 30207/07/2021

He seems like a nice and laid back guy. I'd love to meet him sometime. Has anyone here beside Sue met Max?

by Anonymousreply 30307/07/2021

There's a scene from "The Judge" episode where he goes in to talk to Barney and you can literally make out his dick and balls. They should have made him wear that gray suit more often. Go to the 10:46 mark in this video and watch it in slow-mo for the full effect (0.5 speed)...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30407/07/2021

R304 the episodes on Daily Motion drive me nuts because the person that posts them flips them so they are backwards and it just doesn’t work for me. My eyes keep trying to see it as it’s supposed to be!

I will catch up on posts soon. I had a family emergency this weekend so I’m behind on everything!

by Anonymousreply 30507/07/2021

R303 * I've never met him, but I know someone who did at a Chiller convention in Jersey in few years ago. He said Max was the nicest, most unpretentious famous person he'd ever met. Also very funny. He said he and Max ended up smoking a joint (I don't know if that's true, LOL), and he sent me a photo of the two of them together. Max looked like he was having a good ol' time!

R305 * Sorry to hear about your family emergency, Sue. Hope nothing too serious, sending good vibes...

by Anonymousreply 30607/07/2021

R306 Thank you. My father is dying of advanced COPD (don’t smoke kids!) and was rushed to the hospital this weekend. He’s home now and doing okay.

I was at that Chiller! I was Max’s assistant, I sat with him and handled the money and took pics for the fans and such. We had so much fun!

Max does (or has in the past) smoke pot so your friend may be right. I can’t say for sure! I never smelled any on him anyway! He told me a funny story about partying with James Gregory (Inspector Luger) and yes pot was involved. LOL

Your friend is right, he’s the sweetest guy and very funny. Totally humble and down to earth. He’s also very charming and affectionate. I got so many hugs and kisses (platonic!) that weekend! He’s also a wonderful storyteller.

Hal Linden was there too, lovely, super funny gentleman. He and Max have a deep affection with each other and are still great friends. 🙂

by Anonymousreply 30707/07/2021

R277 R283 I am pretty sure Max knows he has admirers on both sides. He’s straight but I don’t think it bothers him at all. Someone wrote a very explicit fanfic about him and Ed Asher getting it on, and also about him participating in a gay swingers type party. Max read it. It didn’t really upset him, he was only concerned because it kept showing up in his search results and he didn’t want anyone thinking it was real!

by Anonymousreply 30807/08/2021

R278 R279, your secret’s safe with me! You’re all very respectful of him so it’s cool. The only time a poster here had me concerned was a couple years ago when someone posted a fantasy where Max was a violent, sex crazed rapist. Yeah no. That’s just gross! There are lines you just don’t cross, you know?

by Anonymousreply 30907/08/2021

R300 Max couldn’t be ugly if he tried! I love that when he appeared on the red carpet for the Emmys, people called him dapper and sassy! LOL

by Anonymousreply 31007/08/2021

[quote] [R306] Thank you. My father is dying of advanced COPD (don’t smoke kids!) and was rushed to the hospital this weekend. He’s home now and doing okay.

I'm very sorry to hear about your father, Sue. Seems insensitive to continue making drooling comments over Max, knowing you're going through such an ordeal...

Those conventions are a lot of fun! I attended a couple of "Horror" Expos in Secaucus back in '98 and '99 and got to meet a lot of interesting people, like Elvira, which I'm a huge fan of. That's where Justin and I met too. I wonder if by any chance you would have been around for those conventions too.

by Anonymousreply 31107/08/2021

R307, I'm saddened to hear about your dad Sue, and I echo Maria's sentiments. You have all our support here.

I remember the fanfics with Ed Asner and the one about him at a Hollywood bear party, and that they got wiped off the internet. It was either you or a friend of yours who wrote here telling us why they got deleted. Completely understandable.

I also remember the rapist story that you're talking about on the first Max Gail thread. It was the stupidest attempt at a fic. I think the guy got hissed out of here, and at least one person replied to his post calling him "sick". We love Max, and we'd never be disrespectful to him (except for the occasional troll that pops in). We just let off steam sometimes because he was so much desired :)

by Anonymousreply 31207/08/2021

[quote] [R303] * I've never met him, but I know someone who did at a Chiller convention in Jersey in few years ago. He said Max was the nicest, most unpretentious famous person he'd ever met

Was that Drew?

[quote] I attended a couple of "Horror" Expos in Secaucus back in '98 and '99 and got to meet a lot of interesting people, like Elvira, which I'm a huge fan of. That's where Justin and I met too.

Yeap, only that you were there while dating one of the guest artists, and I was there as a lowly, unpaid assistant to the assistant's assistant. But you introduced me to Bruce Kulick, so I left there a happy kid :)

by Anonymousreply 31307/08/2021

R311 not at all! Don’t stop your fun on my account. I look forward to checking for new posts here! 🙂

by Anonymousreply 31407/08/2021

R312, it wasn’t me but yes the site took them down. Max is a very laid back and open minded guy. Love is love is love as far as he’s concerned. 🙂

It’s obvious how much love and respect you all have for him!

by Anonymousreply 31507/08/2021

Sorry to hear about your dad, Sue.

I started working on a Wojo/Harris fanfic last night. I'll post with updates the further I get along with it.

by Anonymousreply 31607/08/2021

R314 * Ok, Sue 🙂. Maybe you can even smile (and laugh LOL) at some of the most "intense" comments induced by Max's lovely attributes 😄

R316 * Hmmm! Wojo and Harris, my 2 favorites! Can't wait for that!!

[quote] Was that Drew?

Yes. Both of them are outside in front of someone's RV, laughing. Max was wearing a Tribeca Film Festival sweatshirt, and Drew an oversized Ace Frehley tshirt. Fascinating combo!

by Anonymousreply 31707/08/2021

Mac has great affection for Ron Glass. They were great friends and if you’ve seen the clip of the rubber chicken prank, you know they had a lot of fun together!

by Anonymousreply 31807/08/2021

Awww.. Sue that's sad news about your dad.... 😟

I love it when I come here after a few days off and I see a bunch of new replies! I can never wait to read them! 😃

Awesome R316! That's going to be a fun read! Is it going to get dirty? 😉

R285 Oh yes Wentworth (Maria), please write it! There is so little fanfic on the net written about him, I just can't understand why. He was so damn hot! 🤤

Could you guys give us a preview of the stories? Fuck it, I'll say it: I would reeeeeally love to read about Max/Wojo doing some hard fucking... rough sex... ponding the hell out of someone! 😈😈😈

by Anonymousreply 31907/08/2021

@ R318 I've seen that vid on youtube. I was disappointed to see that it was only a rubber chicken coming out of his open fly. Still gave me a cheap thrill. Sorry to hear about you father's situation ma'am.

by Anonymousreply 32007/08/2021

[quote] Awesome [R316]! That's going to be a fun read! Is it going to get dirty?

Indeed it will 😁

by Anonymousreply 32107/08/2021

R304. This is one of the times I wish the BM DVD collection was available in high def Orig. OP. But even with the so-so image quality, it's evident that Wojo was packing quite the handful down there.

[quote] ^ so was he cut or uncut?

Without x-ray vision R302, I'd put all my chips on cut. At least based on some vpl pics where you can make out the ridge of the head.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32207/09/2021

More Wojo vpl...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32307/09/2021

[quote] But even with the so-so image quality, it's evident that Wojo was packing quite the handful down there.

I prefer to look at it as a [bold] mouthful [/bold]

by Anonymousreply 32407/09/2021

Hi all! Everyone okay out there?

by Anonymousreply 32507/16/2021

Hey Sue! All's good on the western front. Was once again gobsmacked by Max's hotness on tonight's BM episodes. Also still working on the Wojo/Harris fanfic. I will post what I've done so far soon.

by Anonymousreply 32607/16/2021

Like someone said before, sometimes we just need to let our balls recharge.

by Anonymousreply 327Last Wednesday at 3:09 AM

And in my case R327, let my kitty recover 😈🤣

I'm so looking forward to that R326!!! 😃. Today I watched the episode where Harris dresses as a woman 🤣. He looked very handsome clean shaven, but Wojo outdoes them all 🔥🔥🔥

Where are you Justin? I miss you!

by Anonymousreply 328Last Thursday at 11:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!