Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

3 People Dead in Murder-Suicide after Snow Removal Dispute in Pennsylvania, Part 7

Link to Part 6, below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600March 25, 2021 1:45 PM

please some kind souls start with an actual list of the various artefacts that exist on the net re each of the three people involved. I've already gotten it that Goys seem like monstrous trashy idiots, and Spaide was a real quiet, very closed kind of person. Also the odd crmminess of Goy's side of street compared with Spaide's.

by Anonymousreply 1February 11, 2021 7:44 PM

This has become like the alaMO

by Anonymousreply 2February 11, 2021 7:49 PM

Except that there IS no basement.

by Anonymousreply 3February 11, 2021 7:56 PM

OMG - I can’t believe that we are already on Part 7.

by Anonymousreply 4February 11, 2021 8:06 PM

Listen, it's not as bad as those lunatics who have been discussing Lysol and toilet paper shortages since last March - over 6,000 posts about that in 11 just months.

by Anonymousreply 5February 11, 2021 8:09 PM

Totally agree R1. I joined that FB page yesterday, saw the sister’s posts today, and then *poof.* We need archivist!

What I’m still wondering about is how the heck the Goys got permission to rip out their front lawn and put concrete down. If I recall my earlier Google Earth search, they did it somewhere between 2014 - 2016. Jeff purchased his house in 2015.

I know it’s not an HOA, but aren’t there permitting laws which prevent someone from ripping out their tiny ghetto front lawn and then going full ghetto with a parking pad?

by Anonymousreply 6February 11, 2021 8:15 PM

Damn! I go away for a few hours and THIS happens! Is the sister still posting? I love you guys, lol!

by Anonymousreply 7February 11, 2021 8:18 PM

If the Goys had been Schwartzes he could have just stood his ground, shot them and let Hannity pay for his lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 8February 11, 2021 8:27 PM

Was Jeff Spaide gay? Who was Mr Fister? What happened to Alan, the Dallas A-Gay?

by Anonymousreply 9February 11, 2021 8:33 PM

The mystery now is was Spaide's coworker who posted about him a troublemaker or was Spaide troubled? If the coworker was driving way too fast and the woman in the passenger seat asked him to slow down and he wouldn't maybe he deserved a punch in the head.

by Anonymousreply 10February 11, 2021 8:33 PM

I just came in to say I hope there is a part 8, this is riveting!

by Anonymousreply 11February 11, 2021 8:34 PM

Damn OP, no poll about Jeff being gay? I vote yes.

by Anonymousreply 12February 11, 2021 8:38 PM

Can someone do a recap of this case? I watched the original video and kept up with the original thread for awhile but how the hell did has the discussion continued for 6 threads?

by Anonymousreply 13February 11, 2021 8:40 PM

Someone needs to post the video of the shootings and all relevant information, the pics of Jeff from the article, the updates regarding his sister, Philip, etc....come on people!!

by Anonymousreply 14February 11, 2021 8:41 PM

What if Jeff had been Mr. Fister? Did anybody search for Alan's remains in his neatly kept basement? Maybe he realized that they Goys had connected the dots and that's the real reason...

by Anonymousreply 15February 11, 2021 8:42 PM

R13 It's worth it, trust me. It seems daunting at first but every 100 posts something new would be discovered. We put in the work, all you have to do is read. Some of it is serious, some of it is funny/punchy, and there are all sides taken into consideration. The journey is part of the destination and all that.

by Anonymousreply 16February 11, 2021 8:42 PM

R9- I can answer your Mr. Foster question, he remains an unknown hero. He single-handedly ( see what I did there?) performed first aid on Chris whilst his fist was still in fun mode. 🤜🤜🤜 His identify has never been revealed.

by Anonymousreply 17February 11, 2021 8:43 PM

Mr Fister, not Foster, lol! R17

by Anonymousreply 18February 11, 2021 8:45 PM

🤜 🤜 🤜 🌺

by Anonymousreply 19February 11, 2021 8:45 PM

That fat Karen bit it pretty hard, demanding to speak to a manager even after being shot in the face. I bet she was asking for it her whole stupid life.

by Anonymousreply 20February 11, 2021 8:53 PM

The Mister Fister threads were gold. They were also an example of what happens when people don't keep continuation thread titles named with...continuity. Some wise ass suddenly decides at what would be Part 4 for example, to totally change the title. It made it hard to follow. Also, often the same wise ass would generally forget to link to the prior thread.

Which reminds me. Shout out to the various OPs of these threads for keeping this untidy little gem of a story so very tidy thread-wise

ANYWAY...for those who don't know about the Chris Burrous saga and Mister Fister. Google Chris Burrous and Datalounge and....um...enjoy!

by Anonymousreply 21February 11, 2021 8:56 PM

[quote] If the coworker was driving way too fast and the woman in the passenger seat asked him to slow down and he wouldn't maybe he deserved a punch in the head.

You don't punch someone in the head who's operating 2,000+ pounds of metal on a highway, supposedly speeding. I'm sympathetic to Spaide, but let's not get crazy.

by Anonymousreply 22February 11, 2021 9:13 PM

I wonder if Jeff has a massage table and DJ lighting rig for sale too?

by Anonymousreply 23February 11, 2021 9:48 PM

Gif for this crime

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 11, 2021 9:51 PM

So a question for all you legal experts out there. Who do the tenants of these houses all pay rent to now that the Goys are gone? Sounds like it could be a mess.

by Anonymousreply 25February 11, 2021 9:57 PM

Too bad Jeffrey didn't get a security camera of his own and record every little trashy thing the Goys did to make their lives uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 26February 11, 2021 10:05 PM

R24 OMG!

by Anonymousreply 27February 11, 2021 10:07 PM

What I found so funny is that over on the Facebook group, people were commenting on how Lisa Goy looked like such a sweet, friendly lady. I can tell she was a cunt and an ultimate Karen just by looking at her! Am I alone?

by Anonymousreply 28February 11, 2021 10:15 PM

Not just you R28.

by Anonymousreply 29February 11, 2021 10:16 PM

^Rent will have to go to the grandparents in trust for the son, assuming the properties were owned by the parents. If the rent was owed to a family-held corporation, the g-parents will have to go through the rigamarole of setting up an estate and a trust. That will all have to be done anyway, so they can sue Spaide's estate for every penny it has, which is a foregone conclusion...

by Anonymousreply 30February 11, 2021 10:26 PM

^And let's face it, it's highly likely the two parents have other kids, from other relationships, who would also likely inherit from their parents, either by operation of law (where no wills were created), or through the provisions of their wills. If the son really was autistic, it seems more likely that there would be a will already, but who knows?

by Anonymousreply 31February 11, 2021 10:29 PM

The real messiness will come when the family starts fighting tooth and nail over Instant Pots and [italic]Roseanne[/italic] box sets.

by Anonymousreply 32February 11, 2021 10:30 PM

Would any of that depend on whether or not the Goys home was owned outright, R30? If Jeff had a mortgage or little equity in his house then I guess the Goys' wouldn't get much.

by Anonymousreply 33February 11, 2021 10:30 PM

Looks can be deceiving, but video proves who she was.

by Anonymousreply 34February 11, 2021 10:31 PM

^That's correct, the lender has to be paid off first what remains due on the mortgage, and the house would more than likely be foreclosed, and then sold by the bank. That's a matter of PA law and I'm not familiar with the details of estate and foreclosure law there, but that's generally what would happen.

by Anonymousreply 35February 11, 2021 10:32 PM

The Goys OUGHT to have had life insurance, and I guess that could help paying off their own mortgage. It's likely to be complicated and difficult.

by Anonymousreply 36February 11, 2021 10:34 PM

Was Frau Goy having sex with Rob Boranski or whatever his name is?

by Anonymousreply 37February 11, 2021 10:45 PM

Honestly, R37, who would want to have sex with her? Her gross husband was probably thankful he was too fat!

by Anonymousreply 38February 11, 2021 10:46 PM

One of the locals on that facebook group knew 'Bobo' Baranski personally, and declared that he was reputed to be a "lady's man" cop (whatever that may mean). The commenter ALSO knew that Bobo was a "morning cop" and would have been on duty at that time, a fact obvs. well-known to Ms. Goy.

by Anonymousreply 39February 11, 2021 10:47 PM

[quote] Craig Ivey, the tantric sex practitioner, said: 'I will not respond to anything about this,' while the other man, Justin Tway, said: 'I have no interest in talking about anything to do with that woman. Everything with her comes to no good.'

Tway is the gym manager.

by Anonymousreply 40February 11, 2021 10:48 PM

R39 I bet he was hitting those beef curtains

by Anonymousreply 41February 11, 2021 10:48 PM

R40, you've stumbled from the Marjorie Taylor Greene thread into the Lisa Goy thread. It's understandable how anyone could make such an easy mistake.

by Anonymousreply 42February 11, 2021 10:50 PM

I think this has been discussed to death already.

by Anonymousreply 43February 11, 2021 10:53 PM

Sorry, I lost my direction, R42.

by Anonymousreply 44February 11, 2021 10:54 PM

Move it along, toots, R43!

by Anonymousreply 45February 11, 2021 10:54 PM

Jimmmmmaaaaay!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 46February 11, 2021 10:54 PM

What I love about this after 3050 posts is that my first instincts were right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47February 11, 2021 10:58 PM

I have so much to catch up on, namely The Sister.

by Anonymousreply 48February 11, 2021 11:02 PM

So who's all leaving digital flowers on Jeff's page? He has several now.

by Anonymousreply 49February 11, 2021 11:03 PM

I am certain The Sister wants to talk. And I'm certain she will do it, given enough time, and an assurance that the Goy klan won't come after her if she spills the tea.

by Anonymousreply 50February 11, 2021 11:10 PM

The sister’s passive diatribe confuses me. She seems to be confirming that Spaide was gay and had serious mental health issues while also insulting his co-worker and asking if they were lovers?

Chiiile:

[quote]Thank you Dylan for joining the group and shedding light on my brother, Jeff with his underlying, undiagnosed mental disorders. I am now wondering if my brother, Jeff was a pathological liar in addition to everything else that is documented on the internet. I am Sharon, his sister. The underlying mentaL illness/ disorder must run in my family because I was under the impression that you were fired from DEP. Your linked in account has you leaving DEP in 2016 the same year as my brother.

[quote] Dylan Evans EIT did you engage in a homosexual relationship with my brother, get in a lovers quarrel, a fist fight occurred on the turnpike, and my brother was fired. Dylan are you a homosexual like my brother and could not live without Jeff? Is that why you left DEP in 2016 and moved all the way to Denver?

[quote] Or Dylan was it you was the driving the car and you are the co-worker who was fired ? My brother, Jeff told me that you were driving the car on the turnpike at a high rate of speed, you both were fired, and the third person involved was a woman pleading with you to slow down. Maybe the co-worker who my brother sucker punched can come forward and clarify the situation. This co-worker who was sucked punched never pressed charges or contacted the PA licensing board for disciplinary action against my brother, I wonder why that is. Possibly another homosexual lover of my brother. How many times were you written up by my brother, Jeff Spaide your direct supervisor while working at DEP? You got the position straight out of college based on being friends with the manager’s daughter, who resigned shortly after you were hired. Could the non issues you document on FB be that Jeff, your supervisor wrote you up for your tardiness, having your feet up on the desk watching you tube videos , insubordination and disrespect , no work ethic, taking two hour lunches ? As per our conversations the more write ups he gave you the more the behavior increased. It was my understanding that all Jeff could do was write you up, you were in the union and HR procedures were conducted in Harrisburg. I am not going to tell you what my brother told me about you as an engineer but I see that almost ten years later, you still do not possess your state PE license and remain an EIT. Jeff with all his underlying mental issues was able to complete the PE license in less than 5 years. Carry on with your facebook psychoanalysis of my brother, maybe a career as a psychologist is your true calling. I do hope the person who was sucker punched by my brother can come forward to clarify this situation.

by Anonymousreply 51February 11, 2021 11:24 PM

Spaide was unlikely gay if this is his Adult Friend Finder ad that he created a week before the murders. His birth date is only a month off...not uncommon for people posting sex ads...so I've heard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52February 11, 2021 11:26 PM

This will delete in 1 hour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53February 11, 2021 11:27 PM

I think she was confirming that Jeff was gay and trying to insult that Dylan person at the same time, R51.

by Anonymousreply 54February 11, 2021 11:28 PM

R53 Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 55February 11, 2021 11:29 PM

[quote] Who do the tenants of these houses all pay rent to now that the Goys are gone?

R25 - The Goy’s Estate, where it will be held until probate is settled.

by Anonymousreply 56February 11, 2021 11:29 PM

R52, wouldn't someone change their birthdate by a few years as opposed to a month, R52? Changing it by a month makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 57February 11, 2021 11:29 PM

Sister Spaide

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58February 11, 2021 11:30 PM

She called him out on some bullshit, R58. Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 59February 11, 2021 11:31 PM

"Dylan Evans EIT..." That woman is ICE COLD. My husband is a mechanical engineer, around Jeff's age and still an EIT, not a PE. It grinds him, for sure. That lady don't play.

by Anonymousreply 60February 11, 2021 11:31 PM

Explain, R60, please?

by Anonymousreply 61February 11, 2021 11:32 PM

[quote]This will delete in 1 hour.

Wow. Moobs for days.

by Anonymousreply 62February 11, 2021 11:33 PM

I've missed the past couple parts. Is that really Jeff at R53? When was his picture found?

by Anonymousreply 63February 11, 2021 11:37 PM

After you graduate, you take a state test to become "an engineer in training." Then you have to work (I think in a more "managerial position") for five years and be under a "professional engineer's" tutelage for some time to move up to be a "PE", or professional engineer. My husband has changed jobs and, honestly, didn't have the drive to do it, but it's a pride thing. It's a big deal and she knew how to hit Dylan where it hurts.

by Anonymousreply 64February 11, 2021 11:39 PM

Ah, thanks, R64. If the sister is correct and Dylan had a poor work ethic and was reprimanded by Jeff, then obviously he'd hold a grudge.

by Anonymousreply 65February 11, 2021 11:41 PM

Is she really confirming that Jeff was gay, or was she just being sarcastic about the theories floating around that he was closeted? her use of the word "homosexual" seems to indicate the latter.

by Anonymousreply 66February 11, 2021 11:42 PM

Re R53 - that guy aged a LOT in just about 4 years. He looks about 15 years older than he does in that Lackawanna board meeting photo.

by Anonymousreply 67February 11, 2021 11:43 PM

I agree, R66, she is being sarcastic throughout.

by Anonymousreply 68February 11, 2021 11:44 PM

R67, I think it's a particularly unflattering photo. Very few runners have nice, photogenic faces in the middle of a race.

by Anonymousreply 69February 11, 2021 11:45 PM

It wafted through here earlier today that Spaide had been told he had cancer sometime recently before the altercation. It wasn't substantiated, but it was something that had reportedly come from a police source, I recall.

by Anonymousreply 70February 11, 2021 11:45 PM

R64, here's where she addresses Dylan as EIT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71February 11, 2021 11:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72February 11, 2021 11:47 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73February 11, 2021 11:47 PM

R63 Yes that is Jeff.

A number of us searched through photos of Jeff's marathon runs. He appears across a number of years.

by Anonymousreply 74February 11, 2021 11:50 PM

And the way she was able to talk about Jeff's profession and work history? Let's just say the Goy family would be punching way above their weight against a battle of wits against the Spaides. It feels like a Harvard vs. Romper Room situation.

by Anonymousreply 75February 11, 2021 11:54 PM

How many dicks wilted?

by Anonymousreply 76February 11, 2021 11:54 PM

I'd have loved to see Lisa Goy get into it with Sister Spaide, R75!

by Anonymousreply 77February 11, 2021 11:57 PM

R77- Everyone should give Mrs. Gypsy Goy a break. She was born in a wagon on a traveling show. Her mama had to dance for the money they'd throw. Her poppa would do whatever he could. Preach a little gospel, sell a couple bottles of Dr. Good.

by Anonymousreply 78February 12, 2021 12:15 AM

The sisters repetitive use of “my brother Jeff” and “homosexual relationship” is odd. I think I believe it because of her animosity towards Dylan. But then it makes no sense the way or why Dylan started the issue of implying Jeff had a temper as if it was second hand news. While its tempting to pat ourselves on the back for DL sleuthing, I’m not fully convinced yet.

by Anonymousreply 79February 12, 2021 12:50 AM

R47 Or 3650?

by Anonymousreply 80February 12, 2021 1:16 AM

R58- What mental illness is she talking about? As far as Jeff hitting the driver who was speeding, so what? This happened to me once when the person was driving dangerously. I was hitting the back sit yelling at the SOB to slow down before he killed us. When he stopped at a light , I slapped the back of his head because he put us in great danger. It is a gut reaction to some idiot endangering your life. We where very young and he was showing off. I do not see that as a fitif temper. He was probably frightened and anger at being endangered. IDK .

by Anonymousreply 81February 12, 2021 1:27 AM

R81 It must have been a “gut reaction” to riddle two assholes in the street with bullets before blowing his own brains out, too.

Some of you have become insufferable and irrational regarding this man.

by Anonymousreply 82February 12, 2021 1:32 AM

r52 Note that while he lists his orientation as straight, and that he is seeking women, he is also seeking couples noted as (man/woman) on the screen. So....as I mentioned in the last thread, maybe he wanted to meet some normal aka not insane people to have for friends, or he was a bit of a swinger.

R53 He could well have been on antidepressants which are notorious for causing weight gain.

by Anonymousreply 83February 12, 2021 1:41 AM

r81, I think she's being sarcastic and hyperbolic, since many of the comments online have theorized that Jeff may have been suffering from an metal illness (PTSD is one I've seen a lot of). So she's like, "Yeah Jeff was a homosexual, he was sleeping with every guy in Wilkes-Barre! He had all the mental illnesses, don't you know!"

by Anonymousreply 84February 12, 2021 1:49 AM

What time will Sharon be joining us on the thread for her DLers' Q & A session about Jeff?

by Anonymousreply 85February 12, 2021 3:54 AM

So who is this Dylan guy and why did Jeff’s (alleged) sister Sharon go off on him in that FB group? What did he say that set her off like that?

by Anonymousreply 86February 12, 2021 4:26 AM

That's not his profile, it's a pure guess. Besides when people like about their date of birth on apps, it's usually several years not one month.

by Anonymousreply 87February 12, 2021 5:05 AM

We saw (I think) a recent pic of him. Maybe he was self aware enough to realize he couldn't shave off even a couple of years.

by Anonymousreply 88February 12, 2021 5:09 AM

Dylan was a former co-worker of Jeff's, R86 and basically went to that Facebook group to gossip and tell half-truths (according to Jeff's sister, who seemed to have a lot of inside information herself) about Jeff and his career.

by Anonymousreply 89February 12, 2021 5:11 AM

Does anyone have a link to the interview with the cop about the leaked video?

by Anonymousreply 90February 12, 2021 5:15 AM

[quote]Dylan was a former co-worker of Jeff's, R86 and basically went to that Facebook group to gossip and tell half-truths

As opposed to all the gossip, half-truths and made-up shit on seven DL threads, and counting.

by Anonymousreply 91February 12, 2021 5:17 AM

Gossiping on an anonymous message board is one thing, R91, being a former co-worker who held a grudge and going to a public Facebook group to air grievances is another.

by Anonymousreply 92February 12, 2021 5:19 AM

Find a Grave flowers received to date:

Jeff - 9

Scummy Fuckers - 0

by Anonymousreply 93February 12, 2021 5:43 AM

Get out, R93!!

by Anonymousreply 94February 12, 2021 5:48 AM

R47 or 3650?

by Anonymousreply 95February 12, 2021 6:06 AM

So after seeing these threads on DL all last week when I spoke to my parents in PA on Sunday I mentioned this and they had no idea what I was talking about, and they are hardcore news junkies.

by Anonymousreply 96February 12, 2021 6:13 AM

We forget to link the video in this thread!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97February 12, 2021 6:15 AM

R93 It's good to see Jeff receive the recognition he deserves.

by Anonymousreply 98February 12, 2021 3:47 PM

We don't know that Dylan lied, we only know that Sharon was mad and yelled at him about EVERYTHING, including about people wanting photos of Jeffrey and calling Jeffrey closeted. Dylan said nothing about either of those two things. She also started out asking if Dylan was the guy who was driving, then later said he was, but she obviously didn't really know.

You can leave all the roses and plant all the memorial trees you want, it's not normal or right or good to punch a guy in the head while he's driving down the highway, or to murder a couple of people who mouthed off at you and were "trashy."

by Anonymousreply 99February 12, 2021 3:59 PM

[quote] You can leave all the roses and plant all the memorial trees you want, it's not normal or right or good to punch a guy in the head while he's driving down the highway, or to murder a couple of people who mouthed off at you and were "trashy."

Preach.

by Anonymousreply 100February 12, 2021 4:09 PM

I she was trying to get him to admit that he was the one driving and speeding since he was also fired, R99, which he failed to mention in his posts.

by Anonymousreply 101February 12, 2021 4:10 PM

[quote]It's good to see Jeff receive the recognition he deserves

Oh, don't you worry about that. He's getting lots of recognition these days.

by Anonymousreply 102February 12, 2021 5:52 PM

This newscaster says "Wilkes Berry". This is what will stay with me - the bizarre pronunciation.

It's just too hard to sympathize with the bullies who started the fight - though America really needs to do something about every Tom Dick & Harry owning a fucking AR-15.

by Anonymousreply 103February 12, 2021 7:30 PM

*Forgot link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104February 12, 2021 7:30 PM

It's been pronounced "Wilkes-Berry" on tv all my life, never heard it said any other way...

by Anonymousreply 105February 12, 2021 7:46 PM

Pennsylvania is very strange that way, you should hear how they pronounce Juanita and Versailles. But most people outside the state pronounce Reading and Lancaster wrong.

by Anonymousreply 106February 12, 2021 7:58 PM

[quote]I guess the Goys' wouldn't get much.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 107February 12, 2021 7:59 PM

Lisa and James Goy had fat asses but they couldn't live forever.

by Anonymousreply 108February 12, 2021 9:39 PM

[quote] So a question for all you legal experts out there. Who do the tenants of these houses all pay rent to now that the Goys are gone? Sounds like it could be a mess.

It’s free. When your landlord is a total POS and then Karma takes them out, that’s the world’s way of saying thank you, and paying you back for putting up with those fuck’n cunts. Enjoy your rent free living.

by Anonymousreply 109February 12, 2021 10:33 PM

I have watched this video over a dozen times and this exchange always make me laugh. Not proud of it, but it does. Goes to prove, Jeff had their number. Poor guy just wanted to live in peace and he happened to run across these evil bitches who lived to make others miserable.

Lisa Goy : “You’re the fucking scumbag. You don’t fucking bother with nobody ”

Jeff Spaide: “That’s because you’re fucking scum”.

by Anonymousreply 110February 12, 2021 10:39 PM

Mrs. Goy looks great draped in yellow.

It’s her color!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111February 12, 2021 10:48 PM

Nah, I disagree, r111.

She looks much better in the blue from r24’s gif.

by Anonymousreply 112February 12, 2021 10:53 PM

I haven't seen this noted on any of the threads, I don't think, but as a person who lives where it snows, WHY were any of them out there shoveling in the first place? It was obviously not done snowing yet as shown in all of the subsequent coverage. There is no point in shoveling your driveway until the snow has stopped; you just end up having to go over the same ground.

Just more evidence that all three of them were idiots as well as white trash.

by Anonymousreply 113February 12, 2021 10:53 PM

Just shut up, R113.

by Anonymousreply 114February 12, 2021 10:55 PM

R113, FEET of snow were predicted. You can either do it relatively easily a few times during the day or once which will be a Herculean effort without tools other than a snow shovel.

I’m the type that likes to do it once and be done no matter the difficultly. Others in my family prefer to do it several times so as not to get such a heavy task.

Meh.

by Anonymousreply 115February 12, 2021 10:56 PM

R112, your post doesn’t make sense in respect to the image you linked

by Anonymousreply 116February 12, 2021 10:58 PM

R116, at r24 is a gif, not a steady picture.

The third or fourth picture in is a picture of the street and they are covering her using a blue tarp. Presumably the ME was examining the body because they’re holding up the tarp to prevent pics and onlookers seeing.

by Anonymousreply 117February 12, 2021 11:00 PM

Got it! R117

by Anonymousreply 118February 12, 2021 11:02 PM

lol....He said Versales

by Anonymousreply 119February 12, 2021 11:08 PM

The media reported this as Philadelphia. They’re not too bright.

by Anonymousreply 120February 12, 2021 11:15 PM

What's your problem, R114? All I said was that it is stupid to shovel snow before it has stopped, and it is. It takes a lot more time to go over the same ground multiple times. R115, you are obviously smarter than the rest of your family!

by Anonymousreply 121February 12, 2021 11:30 PM

R121, elders go out an shovel a bit at a time. I can understand that.

by Anonymousreply 122February 12, 2021 11:32 PM

No, elders hire people to shovel for them. Once. When it is done.

by Anonymousreply 123February 12, 2021 11:35 PM

Not some of the feisty ones, R123. My neighbour is in his 80s and insists on doing it himself, unless there's a huge blizzard.

by Anonymousreply 124February 12, 2021 11:37 PM

And you'll find him face down dead in a snow drift some day as well. Heart attack or slipping and breaking a hip, take your choice. Unless he is as mouthy and low class as the Goys in which case I take it you have your firearms loaded and ready to go.

by Anonymousreply 125February 12, 2021 11:39 PM

Are you his daughter, R125? He's very nice, just very independent.

by Anonymousreply 126February 12, 2021 11:41 PM

They should have hired the teen boys -- Gary? Jimmy? -- to shovel for them. Crisis averted. Too bad the Goys were cheapskates.

by Anonymousreply 127February 12, 2021 11:52 PM

What kind of teen boys are named Gary and Jimmy these days? Shouldn't they be Jaxcion, Tielar and Cenadie?

by Anonymousreply 128February 12, 2021 11:54 PM

[quote] What kind of teen boys are named Gary and Jimmy these days?

Well one of them is named Jimmmmmaaaaay!

by Anonymousreply 129February 13, 2021 12:10 AM

Are we sure one of the boys is Jimmmmmmmaaaaaay? What if someone was calling out for James Goy?

by Anonymousreply 130February 13, 2021 12:17 AM

[quote]I have watched this video over a dozen times

You sound deeply disturbed.

by Anonymousreply 131February 13, 2021 12:21 AM

Why would you say that about him, r131?

This is like a modern day Zapruder film. With sound!

by Anonymousreply 132February 13, 2021 12:42 AM

And cursing. And snow.

And Jimmmaaaaaayyy.

by Anonymousreply 133February 13, 2021 12:43 AM

And instead of the babushka lady,R132, we have Jimmmmaaaaay!

by Anonymousreply 134February 13, 2021 12:44 AM

And instead of Umbrella Man, r134, we have Gary.

by Anonymousreply 135February 13, 2021 12:46 AM

So did the whole Philip thing end up being a dead end?

by Anonymousreply 136February 13, 2021 12:51 AM

I think Sharon knew Jeff was gay (Many gays come out to sisters before full family) AND was Mr. Fister as in the act of FF. She wanted to know if Ryan was into FF with him. In the news article picture of Jeff with glasses, he looks like a guy I've seen cruising at Crew Club in DC. Any other DMV sightings?

by Anonymousreply 137February 13, 2021 1:37 AM

Was a picture of Jeff ever uncovered?

by Anonymousreply 138February 13, 2021 1:43 AM

Yes. And likely his Adult Friend Finder profile. How many 47 year old men in Wilkes Barre would identify so much as being an engineer that it would be their sex profile nickname?

by Anonymousreply 139February 13, 2021 1:45 AM

0h look, the smartest one in the room has arrived at R131.

Go fuck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 140February 13, 2021 2:11 AM

R131, you’ve posted at least 11 times on these threads.

You must be deeply disturbed.

by Anonymousreply 141February 13, 2021 2:12 AM

R131, you had posted at least 14 times on the Naya Rivera threads.

You must be deeply disturbed.

BLOCKED FUCKTARD

by Anonymousreply 142February 13, 2021 2:14 AM

Good thing neither of you have AR-15s.

by Anonymousreply 143February 13, 2021 2:16 AM

R142 keeps a tally on how many times one posts on a thread, but calls others disturbed??

by Anonymousreply 144February 13, 2021 2:16 AM

My mistake. R131 has posted at least 19 times on these threads.

by Anonymousreply 145February 13, 2021 2:19 AM

R121 You insulted it by calling Mr. Spaide trash.

by Anonymousreply 146February 13, 2021 2:26 AM

I think we have a few Mr. Spaide types on this thread...

by Anonymousreply 147February 13, 2021 2:29 AM

R147= fucking scum

by Anonymousreply 148February 13, 2021 2:30 AM

R148 Take your pills, dear.

by Anonymousreply 149February 13, 2021 2:35 AM

Only because the asshole came here with an idiotic rebuke, R144?

Do you have an issue with that? If so, why?

by Anonymousreply 150February 13, 2021 2:40 AM

I finished my cake and Valentine's Day card just in time, I think Jeffrey was a punctual guy and would have appreciated it.

by Anonymousreply 151February 13, 2021 2:44 AM

Which design did you choose, R151?

by Anonymousreply 152February 13, 2021 2:45 AM

Let me get in on this re R131. You know what YOU sound like don't you? Every time you open your mouth!

by Anonymousreply 153February 13, 2021 2:47 AM

Waiting for an answer R144, or are you going the passive aggressive route?

by Anonymousreply 154February 13, 2021 2:50 AM

r152 It's a monkey with a big banana and says "I'm Bananas For You, Be My Valentine!"

by Anonymousreply 155February 13, 2021 2:52 AM

I was going to have it say "Don't go bananas, be my valentine!" but I thought it might be in poor taste.

by Anonymousreply 156February 13, 2021 2:53 AM

will there be residual psychic energy of Lisa Goy's "you fuckerrrrr!" in the street where she died?

by Anonymousreply 157February 13, 2021 3:19 AM

Will all of their wills be made public?

by Anonymousreply 158February 13, 2021 3:55 AM

I like Jeff more now that we know his sister is a badass.

by Anonymousreply 159February 13, 2021 5:19 AM

In memory of the Goys, they will be putting in a speed bump in front of the house. Each time you drive over the bump, it will trigger a audio memory in there honor. Lisa Goy's "you fuckerrrrr!

by Anonymousreply 160February 13, 2021 5:19 AM

No, it's "You fuuuucckkkaaher you"

by Anonymousreply 161February 13, 2021 5:22 AM

[quote] Lisa Goy's "you fuckerrrrr!"

Famous last words. This really should be engraved on her tombstone.

by Anonymousreply 162February 13, 2021 5:55 AM

if people were bitchy and vindictive enough they should isolate the "you fucckkkker you" audio and spam the surviving Goys' phone numbers with it. (I like dark humour, sue me - lol)

by Anonymousreply 163February 13, 2021 6:47 AM

R155, how are you going to get it to him?

by Anonymousreply 164February 13, 2021 8:19 AM

This topic has more unnecessary sequels than the Halloween franchise.

by Anonymousreply 165February 13, 2021 8:25 AM

[quote] it will trigger a audio memory in there honor.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 166February 13, 2021 12:17 PM

R149, I don’t think you got his joke.

by Anonymousreply 167February 13, 2021 12:18 PM

[quote] Will all of their wills be made public?

No, only their wonts.

Won’t shovel snow onto neighbor’s property;

Won’t call neighbor with a gun a pussy, then run and scream like a pussy myself when he shoots me;

Won’t be a Karen to a neighbor with a gun to my head, (aka I’ll keep my fucking mouth shut).

by Anonymousreply 168February 13, 2021 12:21 PM

Oh FANK you, Mr. Spaide for killing my trashy parents.

by Anonymousreply 169February 13, 2021 12:40 PM

^AND for leaving me ALL your stuff !!

by Anonymousreply 170February 13, 2021 12:45 PM

^^INCLUDING all those neato GUNS!!

by Anonymousreply 171February 13, 2021 12:46 PM

^^ Which I'll probably use on my schoolmates one day!!

by Anonymousreply 172February 13, 2021 12:48 PM

R130: yes, I’ve wondered that too. James Sr and Margaret Goy own 23 and 29 W. Bergh St which are 3 and 4 house structures west of James Jr and Lisa’s 13/15 W Bergh St duplex ghetto structure. As far as I can tell, James Sr and Margaret Goy are still alive and in their 60/70s.

However, the plaintive cry of Jimmmiiiieee doesn’t sound like it’s coming from 3 or 4 houses down. Perhaps Margaret Goy was visiting? It sure sounds like it’s coming from the 13/15 house.

I’m sure we will find out in short order.

by Anonymousreply 173February 13, 2021 2:26 PM

[quote] Jimmmiiiieee

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 174February 13, 2021 2:37 PM

[quote] Was a picture of Jeff ever uncovered?

Nope. Never. Not even one.

Nuh uh

And don’t read the thread to find them all, because, you know, they won’t be there.

by Anonymousreply 175February 13, 2021 2:39 PM

But if it came from the 13/15 house, the person still could have been calling for James Goy. Remember the trashy looking neighbour who they interviewed? She said the Goys were like family.

by Anonymousreply 176February 13, 2021 6:25 PM

R176 meant for R173.

by Anonymousreply 177February 13, 2021 6:26 PM

Its sad, Spaide was Catholic and now will have to spend eternity in hell, while the Goys will likely be in heaven.

by Anonymousreply 178February 13, 2021 10:19 PM

Don't ignorant Protestant fucks like you r178 even bother to understand Catholic theology and traditions?

by Anonymousreply 179February 13, 2021 11:00 PM

Spaide will get a pass into Heaven for taking out the trash.

by Anonymousreply 180February 14, 2021 1:17 AM

[quote] Lisa Goy's "you fuckerrrrr!" Famous last words.

And Spaide’s “Shoulda kept your fucking mouth shut” as he fired the final shot to her head.

by Anonymousreply 181February 14, 2021 1:46 AM

How long does the post mortem reports take to be released?

by Anonymousreply 182February 14, 2021 3:02 AM

[quote]Lisa Goy's "you fuckerrrrr!" Famous last words.

Weren't her last words about calling Baranski?

by Anonymousreply 183February 14, 2021 3:31 AM

R183 Have you not read the extensively rewritten transcript in part 2?

by Anonymousreply 184February 14, 2021 3:40 AM

I want to hear more from Gary, preferably without a mask.

by Anonymousreply 185February 14, 2021 3:49 AM

Pussy, huh?

by Anonymousreply 186February 14, 2021 4:12 AM

Wait, who had a cat?

by Anonymousreply 187February 14, 2021 4:15 AM

Can someone please copy the transcript and paste it in this thread?

by Anonymousreply 188February 14, 2021 4:28 AM

The Goys are definitely not in heaven. You have to have a good soul for that to happen.

by Anonymousreply 189February 14, 2021 4:46 AM

Mr. Spaide sure as hell isn’t either.

by Anonymousreply 190February 14, 2021 4:56 AM

That Goy woman screeching “You FUCKERRRR!” lying on the street after being shot several times is amazing, as is Spaide walking up to her saying “Shoulda kept your fucking mouth SHUT” before finishing her off.

by Anonymousreply 191February 14, 2021 5:04 AM

R191, why waste time praying when you can insult your enemy one last time?

by Anonymousreply 192February 14, 2021 6:02 AM

Is it just me or did the Frau Goy look way older than her age?

by Anonymousreply 193February 14, 2021 6:18 AM

I couldn't bear to watch the footage again but listening to the audio was less confronting - and also very illuminating. Spaide's homicidal frenzy was indefensible. Yes, the Goys verbal provocation was obnoxious and in-your-face but they weren't physically threatening Spaide, just annoying him. Spaide's cold-blooded assassination of these two stupid people was nothing less than psychotic. Anyone trying to justify it needs psychological help, just like Spaide himself. He was a sick fuck.

His actions that day were [italic]cold[/italic] - and it was a "pussy" move.

by Anonymousreply 194February 14, 2021 7:58 AM

R194 - LOL. get off your moral high horse.

by Anonymousreply 195February 14, 2021 9:39 AM

R194 - Actually, the Goys WERE physically threatening Spaide - they threw objects at him and then threatened to “make his life Hell”.

by Anonymousreply 196February 14, 2021 9:59 AM

I wonder what the Goys had planned for Valentine's Day.

by Anonymousreply 197February 14, 2021 11:37 AM

An Arby’s night.

by Anonymousreply 198February 14, 2021 12:52 PM

[quote] Yes, the Goys verbal provocation was obnoxious and in-your-face but they weren't physically threatening Spaide,

Apparently you haven’t been following the case.

by Anonymousreply 199February 14, 2021 12:52 PM

I’m confused, is there a full video of the entire scene still available online?

by Anonymousreply 200February 14, 2021 1:00 PM

I wish that woman wouldn't have taken down the Facebook group. I think Jeff's sister would have dished some more on Jeff, the coworker and maybe even the Goys.

by Anonymousreply 201February 14, 2021 1:11 PM

R194 Karma called, and Jeff came through with the answer. As R180 so eloquently stated, by taking out the trash.

by Anonymousreply 202February 14, 2021 1:18 PM

And the Goys don't know what day it is.

They don't know who Faye Dunaway was, or what praying is.

by Anonymousreply 203February 14, 2021 1:58 PM

Per request, the transcript compliments of Ginny.

Updated transcript, pt. 1, with your revisions from yesterday:

JS: Scummy motherfuckers. Jesus Christ.

JG: Who?

LG: Who? You?

JG: Who? Me?

JS: Yeah.

LG: You?

JG: Put the shovel back.

LG: You know what?

JS: What?

JG: Go ahead, motherfucker.

LG: Lookit, you know what? This is bullshit. We have been…

JS: [inaudible]

JG: You wanna call me a scummy motherfucker, I’ll knock your goddamn head off your [inaudible].

JS: Motherfucker.

JG: You go fuck yourself, you fucking queer.

JG: Call me a scummy motherfucker. Step out here, I’ll knock your ass out.

JS: Motherfucker.

JG: Fuck you!

JS: Fuck you, you fucking scum.

JG: I’ll make your life a living hell living here, dickhead.

JS: What?

JG: You heard me.

JS: Fuck you, you fucking scum.

JG: You would probably like that.

LG: You’re the fucking scumbag. You don’t fucking bother with nobody.

JG: [inaudible] He’s got a hunting knife. ([R303]) He’s got a hunting knife and he’s a fucking scum.

JG: You’re a pussy.

JS: Fuck you.

JG: Pussy, pussy, pussy.

JG: Put the gun down.

LG: Go ‘head. Go ‘head. Go ‘head.

(Shooting starts)

LG: [inauble] …can see you.

JG: Aoooggghhhh.

LG: Aaaagh, you fucker, you.

JG: Call the cops. Aaaaghhhh. He shot me, aaaaagh. He shot me.

LG: You fucker, you.

Neighbor: Oh my god. Oh my god, [inauble, sounds like “Charlotte”]

JG: [rhonchi noises in the foreground]

LG: Oh my god.

by Anonymousreply 204February 14, 2021 3:37 PM

This is reaching operatic proportions and should be an opera! Imagine the stage setting white and snowy and then running blood red after the shootings. A tenor, a baritone and a soprano all wailing and singing their hearts out with 12 minute arias death scenes. If they can turn Death of Klinghoffer and Jerry Springer into operas, they can surly do this too.

by Anonymousreply 205February 14, 2021 3:43 PM

Fuck YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU; fuuuuuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

A great operatic song.

by Anonymousreply 206February 14, 2021 3:48 PM

R206 Don’t worry, it sounds way better in Italian.

by Anonymousreply 207February 14, 2021 3:58 PM

LG: Go ‘head. Go ‘head. Go ‘head.

I missed this part of the interaction when I first read it. So Jiiimmay did make an effort to deescalate once he saw the gun (which he earlier mistook for a hunting knife?), but the wife is still going at it like a pitbull with its jaw clamped around something.

I wonder how well this characterizes how they interact with the world? They both grumble about perceived mistreatment but she takes it to the hilt as an instigator. Their restaurant disputes (throwing dishes, claiming to be shortchanged, James explaining to the new embarrassed tenant that they don't go out much because of poor service as Lisa's off bitching to a manager) and tenant issues (a couple of them said they couldn't wait for their leases to expire).

A dysfunctional couple dynamic. An us against the world perspective with Lisa continuing the charge as things get heated. Real deplorables with manufactured grievances against the world that give them permission ( in their minds) to lash out and act like utter assholes. Especially against the libruls, minorities cuz they get "special treatment," and those who have more education, money, and stuff.

by Anonymousreply 208February 14, 2021 4:08 PM

[quote] So Jiiimmay did make an effort to deescalate once he saw the gun

Blasphemy!

That is NOT our Jimmmmmaaaaay.

by Anonymousreply 209February 14, 2021 4:19 PM

In the opera Lisa’s name will be Karen. Not to hide the identity of the real person, just an artistic choice to drive the nature of the character home.

by Anonymousreply 210February 14, 2021 4:36 PM

We need to have a moment of silence: You know, Ginny in Bookkeeping killed herself after heroically finishing that last transcription on this. It was pointed out someplace up above, right after she handed it in. She just couldn't take all the pressure anymore. RIP.

by Anonymousreply 211February 14, 2021 4:54 PM

All of their funerals were shorter than a single DL thread on this subject.

by Anonymousreply 212February 14, 2021 5:05 PM

R200: The Tarantino theatrical version with silent snow falling at the end is at YouTube channel Active Self Protection. Under “A Terribly Disturbing Ego Battle.” Since Active Self Protection is an education channel which tells us when to whip out our guns, YouTube hadn’t delete it.

by Anonymousreply 213February 14, 2021 5:05 PM

You’re the fucking scumbag. You don’t fucking bother with nobody.

So, was she saying he was a jerk because he didn't socialize with neighbors?

This never would have happened if they lived in a warm climate.

by Anonymousreply 214February 14, 2021 5:11 PM

What she said is literally violence towards introverts.

by Anonymousreply 215February 14, 2021 5:13 PM

R204 That transcript leaves out the very important "call Baranski"

So who said it? To me it sounds like LG.

by Anonymousreply 216February 14, 2021 5:14 PM

[quote] You know, Ginny in Bookkeeping killed herself

Ginny was in BILLING!

by Anonymousreply 217February 14, 2021 5:23 PM

Margaret Goy died in early 2020. James Goy's sister also died in 2020.

James Goy Sr lost his wife, his daughter and his son within a year.

by Anonymousreply 218February 14, 2021 5:27 PM

So is it that Lisa wanted Christine Baranski to play her in the movie of the week?

by Anonymousreply 219February 14, 2021 5:41 PM

Thank you R218. So mother Margaret Goy from a few houses west of James Jr and Lisa’s 13/15 W Bergh ghetto house is deceased. Thus, it is not her plaintively crying Jimmieeeeaaaaay. So who did it? A mother of the unnamed teen or someone familiar with James Jr?

by Anonymousreply 220February 14, 2021 5:48 PM

Autistic or not, you know that son had a horrible childhood from the time he was aware of his parents. My mom came to pick me up from a school event at night with curlers in her hair (she stayed in the car!) and I was embarrassed by her for years. This kid was banned from dining establishments, hated by the neighborhood, and known by "Brian Baranski" because his parents were such loudmouth troublemakers. They had no friends as evidenced by the fact that not one person who knew them had a kind word to say about them, even after death--- when even the biggest assholes seem to be lionized by the people who knew them. The one family member, who lived in France (which is telling in itself) said they didn't deserve to die like cattle. She had to qualify that it was the cattle part that got to her.

by Anonymousreply 221February 14, 2021 6:50 PM

R217 Has Ginny died too or gone on to a better place...HR?

by Anonymousreply 222February 14, 2021 9:06 PM

I wondered if it was the Goys tenant, but it seemed to me that the voice was coming from the other direction, R220, especially since the boys seemed to run towards it. I could be wrong though.

by Anonymousreply 223February 14, 2021 9:11 PM

Every time I see that transcript, I wonder what the fuck "ronchi noises" are.

by Anonymousreply 224February 14, 2021 9:16 PM

I think that was our medical correspondent chiming in with that technical term.

by Anonymousreply 225February 14, 2021 9:30 PM

R224 Rhonchi is a medical term for ‘noisy breathing.’

by Anonymousreply 226February 14, 2021 9:33 PM

As in he was breathing his own blood and fluids that made breathing labored, difficult and bubbly.

by Anonymousreply 227February 14, 2021 10:17 PM

Shut him the fuck up though, didn’t it?

He wasn’t shouting “pussy!” anymore.

by Anonymousreply 228February 14, 2021 10:51 PM

He most certainly wasn't.

I wonder how long jail time Jeff would have got, with a skillful lawyer, if he hadn't of killed himself?

by Anonymousreply 229February 14, 2021 11:54 PM

[quote] if he hadn't of killed himself?

Oh fucking dear!

by Anonymousreply 230February 14, 2021 11:56 PM

^^A VERY long time. And Junior probably would have been waiting for him when he got out, to mow him down with his own gun. Temporary Insanity would not have worked here, I'm afraid.

by Anonymousreply 231February 14, 2021 11:58 PM

20 years + R231?

by Anonymousreply 232February 15, 2021 12:03 AM

The court system likely would have given him the maximum allowable under the laws of PA (for murdering 2 people in cold blood), which I know nothing about. It was a very heinous thing to do, although taking a look at the 10 minutes of film that we haven't seen could have an impact on what would have happened in court. The backstory might have gotten him a LITTLE leniency, but I doubt it would have had much impact.

by Anonymousreply 233February 15, 2021 12:10 AM

[This is what I'm doing on Valentine's Day night....]

Murder – 18 Pa.C.S.A. §2502

A Criminal Homicide constitutes a first degree murder when it is willfully or deliberately committed. Upon conviction, an individual shall be sentenced to death by lethal injection or to a term of life imprisonment.

by Anonymousreply 234February 15, 2021 12:12 AM

WELL HELLO, MY NAME IS GYPSY AND I AM A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST!! IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU FUCKERS??

1. I ALREADY TOLD YOU FUCKERS MY NAME AIN'T GINNY. THAT DIRTY BITCH WENT OUT IN A BLAZE OF FUCKING GLORY AFTER THE FIBRO FLARE FROM HELL. GINNY DID BILLING SHIT THAT YOUR AVERAGE RED-ASSED BABOON COULD HANDLE. I AM EDUCATED! I GRADUATED WITH A FUCKING CERTIFICATE AND I WORKED MY ASS OFF FOR THAT SHIT, SO DON'T YOU FUCKING DISRESPECT ME BY CALLING ME FUCKING GINNY!! GOT IT???

2. THE TRANSCRIPTION AIN'T COMPLETE BECAUSE ONCE THAT "GINNAAAAAAAY! GINNAAAAAAAAAY!" HOLLERING FROM DOWN THE BLOCK STARTED, I SHUT DOWN. MY EARS ARE MY FUCKING LIVELIHOOD AND I GOTTA PROTECT THEM AT ALL COSTS — NO Q-TIPS; NO PIERCINGS; NO LOUD NOISES; NO CANDLING; AND ABOVE ALL ELSE, NO TRYING TO MAKE OUT MUFFLED BACKGROUND TALK WHILE SOMEBITCH IS SCREAMING FOR GINNY! IF ONE OF YOU FUCKERS WITHOUT A CERTIFICATE WANTS TO FINISH THE TRANSCRIPT UNPROFESSIONALLY, WELL SMELL YOU! KNOCK YOURSELVES OUT! BUT AS FOR ME, NAH. THE CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL TRANSCRIPTIONISTS' UNION WILL BACK ME. FUCK YOU!!!

3. RHONCHI, ALSO KNOWN AS FUCKING "SONOROUS FUCKING WHEEZES" TO STUCK-UP FUCKERS WHO THINK THEY'RE TOO GOOD TO BOTHER WITH NOBODY, IS WHAT YOU FUCKERS ARE HEARING UNDER THE DEPARTING GENTLEMAN'S AGONAL RESPIRATIONS. THAT AIN'T CHEYNE-STOKES! FUCK!!! THAT SHIT IS THE SOUND OF AN OBSTRUCTED MAJOR AIRWAY — USUALLY BY MUCOUS SHIT POURING OUT OF GOBLET CELLS, BUT SOMETIMES BY BLOOD, AND OCCASIONALLY BY THE HOLY SPIRIT. DO THE MATH, FUCKERS!

FUCK! I JUST WROTE FUCKING BOOK FOR YOU FUCKERS, AND I DON'T EVEN READ FUCKING BOOKS. I'M MORE OF WHAT YOU'D CALL A COMMONSENSE KINDA GAL. FUCK YOU!!

by Anonymousreply 235February 15, 2021 12:15 AM

Actual DLers - is r235 worth reading? The caps scream Lisa Goy acolytes

by Anonymousreply 236February 15, 2021 12:37 AM

Yes, R236.

by Anonymousreply 237February 15, 2021 1:11 AM

Or meth. There's always that.

by Anonymousreply 238February 15, 2021 2:17 AM

[Quote]This kid was banned from dining establishments, hated by the neighborhood, and known by "Brian Baranski" because his parents were such loudmouth troublemakers

Are you talking about the Goy's 15 year old autistic son? This is the first I've read of it on these threads. Was this in the deleted FB thread or Reddit?

by Anonymousreply 239February 15, 2021 2:27 AM

Sort of, R239. A former tenant of the Goys said on the now deleted Facebook group that the couple had been banned from local restaurants for trying to scam servers, making scenes, etc..

by Anonymousreply 240February 15, 2021 3:02 AM

Toxicology reports of all three.

Needed.

Find out how this surveillance video made it online.

Who's camera recorded this crime?

by Anonymousreply 241February 15, 2021 4:23 AM

Whose camera, dammit.

by Anonymousreply 242February 15, 2021 4:24 AM

It was the Goys’.

by Anonymousreply 243February 15, 2021 4:59 AM

R234, Don't you have to prove that the murder was premeditated to get a murder in the 1st degree? And I don't just mean going back to get the shot gun, that's someone still in a fit of rage. Someone who plans days ahead or hours before the incident shows thoughtful careful planning, that's premeditated right?

by Anonymousreply 244February 15, 2021 10:01 AM

[quote]Someone who plans days ahead or hours before the incident shows thoughtful careful planning, that's premeditated right?

It has nothing to do with time or thoughtful, careful planning. It can happen in seconds. All it takes is the time to form an intent to kill and then act on it after having had a moment in which to reconsider.

He had ample opportunity to change his mind in the time it took to walk up the driveway, go into the house, retrieve the handgun, then walk back down the driveway. But he didn’t do that. Why? Because his intent was to shoot and kill them and he had already decided that he was going to follow through on it.

If the next question is, “But maybe he didn’t want to kill them. Maybe he just wanted to shoot the ground next to them and scare them.” No. Watch him moving the handgun around trying to bypass Lisa Goy’s arm when she was on the ground with her hand up in a defensive posture. He did that because he was trying to get a clean shot to her head.

Then, when the handgun didn’t get the job done, he repeated the whole process of up the driveway, into the house, back down the driveway, only this time with a semi-automatic rifle — because his intent was to finish them off.

If all of that doesn’t satisfy the requirement of intent and premeditation, what would?

by Anonymousreply 245February 15, 2021 10:57 AM

R240 - So it was the Goys banned for their bad behavior not that the son had acted out. I had read the tenant's report about a scene they made claiming the waitress was stealing their change

I can't imagine what it must have been like for an autistic child growing uo with such belligerent parents. The have difficulty processing loud sensory information like screaming and can become easily overwhelmed. And the parents were modeling the worst behavior possible for a teen who has trouble reading social cues and behaving appropriately ib social settings.

by Anonymousreply 246February 15, 2021 11:12 AM

I dont know R245, I would l like to know what a person with a law background thinks of this. Your argument makes sense but there are lots of grey lines there. He clearly didn't wake up that morning and say "hey today I am going to kill off my neighbors and the commit suicide" It's an argument that got out of control. Even trying to finish them off he's still in a fit of rage.

Premeditated means time enough to form the conscious intent to kill and then act on it after enough time for a reasonable person to second guess the decision. Premeditation must occur before, and not at the same time as the act of killing. So just because Lisa Goy was raising her hand, that's not time enough time for him to to form a second guess, his anger is clouding his ability to think about the consequences in that moment.

Additionally, he didn't shoot himself in the head right after that. He went back into his house, was scene pacing back and fourth which implies he was just then processing what he did and what the consequences might be. Only after the police arrived did they hear a gun shot.

by Anonymousreply 247February 15, 2021 11:17 AM

If only the Goys watched more YT videos

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248February 15, 2021 12:29 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249February 15, 2021 12:30 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250February 15, 2021 12:30 PM

If only the Goys watched more ice hockey matches =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251February 15, 2021 12:31 PM

This one with the hockey sticks is pretty close to some snow shovels =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252February 15, 2021 12:32 PM

A real two-on-one ice fight =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253February 15, 2021 12:35 PM

A good case can be made that if he had lived and been brought to trial, the prosecution could have gone for first degree murder. His defense attorneys best chance to get him off from that would have been to bring up what horrible people the Goys were in hopes of either a reduced conviction for manslaughter or a not guilty verdict on the basis of justifiable homicide.

by Anonymousreply 254February 15, 2021 12:40 PM

R254 Thank you Perry Mason.

by Anonymousreply 255February 15, 2021 12:43 PM

^There are always "grey lines" in all these aspects of criminal law cases. It's hard to say what would have happened to Spaide in the criminal justice system, but I don't think anybody would have been feeling sorry for him, if that's what some of you seem to be expecting. I DO feel sorry for him, in a way, but just shooting 2 people to death because they're acting like assholes is EXACTLY the kind of behavior that the criminal law is designed to discourage.

by Anonymousreply 256February 15, 2021 12:48 PM

You don’t need a LexisNexis account to read up on precedent-setting cases involving the how little time it takes for intent to be formed. It’s probably a good idea the clear that up before delving into what constitutes heat of passion.

Here’s a hint: cases abound in which a defendant is found to have formed intent and acted with malice aforethought in the heat of a physical or verbal altercation — no time to walk up and down driveways and think things over. They are in an argument/fight one second; pull out a weapon the next; have committed first-degree murder the third.

State v. Schrader, W.Va., 302 S.E.2d 70 (1982) is a good place to start re: timing. I can’t link because I’m quoting from LexisNexis, but I’m sure it’s all online somewhere. From the judge’s charge to the jury:

[quote]I would advise you that to constitute a willful, deliberate and premeditated killing, it is not necessary that the intention to kill should exist for any set length of time prior to the actual killing; it is only necessary that such intention should have come into existence for the first time at the time of such killing, or at any time previously.

by Anonymousreply 257February 15, 2021 1:04 PM

Are y'all retarded 😳 or OCD?

by Anonymousreply 258February 15, 2021 1:11 PM

"For premeditated and deliberate murder, the prosecutor must prove that the defendant intended to kill another person, and that before this occurred, he or she had time to consider the wrongfulness of the act. Premeditation and deliberation can happen in just a few seconds."

For the full article, see the link below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259February 15, 2021 1:12 PM

What WAS on the Goy’s Youtube feed?

by Anonymousreply 260February 15, 2021 2:21 PM

R269 What? The Goy’s had a YouTube feed. What on earth could they possibly have to share that was even remotely worthwhile

by Anonymousreply 261February 15, 2021 3:38 PM

Ooops, that was supposed to be R260. Damn, fat fingers.

by Anonymousreply 262February 15, 2021 3:39 PM

[quote] Premeditated means time enough to form the conscious intent to kill and then act on it after enough time for a reasonable person to second guess the decision. Premeditation must occur before, and not at the same time as the act of killing. So just because Lisa Goy was raising her hand, that's not time enough time for him to to form a second guess, his anger is clouding his ability to think about the consequences in that moment.

Under the law, it can take one second for something to be deemed premeditated. He was looking at the death penalty and would have probably gotten it. His life was over.

by Anonymousreply 263February 15, 2021 4:04 PM

Didn’t Spaide get fired for assaulting an employee?

by Anonymousreply 264February 15, 2021 4:10 PM

Don't bother reading all the threads. They're full of DL speculation and "revelations" of small, irrelevant facts from mining social media comments. Here's the recap:

The Gays of Datalounge made up this elaborate scenario of Jeff Spaide being a hot fit intellectual closeted gay with an immaculate home and impeccable morals, who had to kill the Goys because they were evil grasping Trumpster homophobes who waged psychological warfare against him for years, including throwing piss on his property along with the snow, and who belonged to a biker gang that was responsible for multiple murders, and were trying to steal his home from him because it was on a hill which they could use to survey their real estate empire.

Instead it was a bunch of schlubby GenX assholes who were too stupid to deescalate a petty and pointless beef with each other over snow.

The end.

by Anonymousreply 265February 15, 2021 4:21 PM

R265 The three of them were obviously mentally ill, with one of them being physically violent and murderous to boot!

by Anonymousreply 266February 15, 2021 4:25 PM

[quote] Don't bother reading all the threads. They're full of DL speculation

On a gossip board?! Well I never in all my life.

[quote]and "revelations" of small, irrelevant [bold]facts[/bold] from mining social media comments.

Oh, well we can’t have facts springing up their ugly heads into this, can we?

by Anonymousreply 267February 15, 2021 5:11 PM

My take on premeditation. Yes, the laws say that you can form intent (premeditation) in a few seconds. But it's the jury you have to convince. Maybe not that easy to convince 12 people that homicide was premeditated.

A more obvious form of premeditation would be poisoning someone. The killer does research about lethal substances. He buys the lethal substance. He slips the poison into someone's drink or food, etc. All of that takes place over at least a couple of days. Easier for a jury to buy that the killing was premeditated.

There's also something called the "extreme mental or emotional disturbance" defense. EMED for short. It comes from the Model Penal Code, which some states have adopted as their law. Not sure about PA.

I'm not saying that EMED applies here, but if Spaide had survived, his attorneys would probably be asserting this defense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268February 15, 2021 5:37 PM

A good defence lawyer would have arguements that we've never even thought about brought up.

Jeff could have returned to the home to defend himself after Pa Goy assaulted him with the snow shovel and threatened to make Jeff's life 'a living hell living here" as a defensive tool. That Jeff killed them due to diminished responsibility, suffering from the Goys persistent dehumanising abuse.

All sorts of defences spring to mind. It doesn't really matter that we don't buy any of them. We're not 12 good men and true, sat in a courtroom, listening to evidence and skilled lawyers arguing the case.

by Anonymousreply 269February 15, 2021 6:40 PM

R269 How would those defenses have held up once it was brought up that Mr. Spaide also physically assaulted a former co-worker/employee and was terminated for doing so?

by Anonymousreply 270February 15, 2021 6:53 PM

R270, there's something called Rule (of evidence) 404(b) that limits evidence of "prior bad acts."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271February 15, 2021 7:07 PM

Let's say Spaide didn't carry through with shooting the Goys. What charges could they have been up against if Jeffrey had decided to call the police on them? Could their own video surveillance be used against them?

by Anonymousreply 272February 15, 2021 7:09 PM

R272 Chiiile...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273February 15, 2021 7:11 PM

At this rate, the ongoing threads about this threesome will chronologically outlive these three idiots.

by Anonymousreply 274February 15, 2021 7:51 PM

[quote] after [bold]Pa Goy[/bold] assaulted him

That’s it!

We’ve got

Frau Goy and

Pa Goy!

by Anonymousreply 275February 15, 2021 7:52 PM

It's been 15 days now and still no obituary for either Goy. I realize that the family may not want comments, but comment sections are easily shut down or not available in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 276February 15, 2021 8:38 PM

R272- Premeditated murder, I would think. Because he went inside, retrieved another weapon and shot them again. Kill shots.

by Anonymousreply 277February 15, 2021 8:45 PM

Unlawful killing whilst his mind was unbalanced.

Manslaughter tops.

by Anonymousreply 278February 15, 2021 10:03 PM

Reread my post at R272, R277.

by Anonymousreply 279February 15, 2021 11:01 PM

One aspect of this incident that hasn't been brought up or examined/explored is that it appears Spaide fired Warning Shots prior to actually turning the gun on the scummy neighbors.

I know some commentators made a number of snide remarks about how Jeffrey Spaide was a "lousy shot" or "didn't know how to use a gun", but it really looks like he fired off a few warning rounds to intimidate/scare off the the Goys. Problem is, it didn't work. Even in the face of someone unloading a weapon 6 feet away from them, the Goys just kept up their belligerent taunts and didn't have the presence of mind to GTFO of there.

by Anonymousreply 280February 16, 2021 12:09 AM

They were bullies, R280. Bullies aren't used to anyone standing up to them.

by Anonymousreply 281February 16, 2021 12:14 AM

God this story feels so nostalgic. It happened around the same time as that “guy rides a London bus and live feeds it” thread, even though it turned out he wasn’t really live streaming.

Remember those days? Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 282February 16, 2021 12:17 AM

Link R282

by Anonymousreply 283February 16, 2021 10:27 AM

[quote]it was a bunch of schlubby GenX assholes who were too stupid to deescalate a petty and pointless beef with each other over snow. The end.

Wow are you really that much of a simpleton? You have no understanding of context do you? No one thinks that fight was about snow. The props, the setting are not the MOTIVE of the murders.

by Anonymousreply 284February 16, 2021 10:41 AM

What's the story about the MOTIVE now R284?

by Anonymousreply 285February 16, 2021 10:52 AM

ZOOOOOM! Wow that went right over your head R285.

Lets say a guy owns a liquor store. He also is in debt to a Mafia. He can't pay. They send someone in to take him out. A guy enters the store, puts a soda on counter and then blows the guys head off and takes off running with the soda, that's all you see on camera. By you logic, all we know is the guy wanted a soda end of story. That's not how murders are investigated, they need to know THE MOTIVE not just the result. It starts with speculation which eventually leads to facts. That's was people are doing here, speculation. There's nothing wrong with it. It's first step in finding the true motive. You're simplistic "people shot over snow, end of story" highlights your ignorance and inability to see past the surface of a tragic event.

by Anonymousreply 286February 16, 2021 11:10 AM

The Goys campaign of hate against Jeff is sure to figure in future legal moves.

by Anonymousreply 287February 16, 2021 11:14 AM

[quote]A guy enters the store, puts a soda on counter and then blows the guys head off and takes off running with the soda,

It ain’t gonna be no soda. If my guy didn’t come out with a case of good vino after da job he gonna be next.

by Anonymousreply 288February 16, 2021 2:06 PM

R288- Bada- bing.

by Anonymousreply 289February 16, 2021 2:21 PM

So where is the DA at with this case ATM?

by Anonymousreply 290February 16, 2021 5:10 PM

Didn't they close it, R290?

by Anonymousreply 291February 16, 2021 10:31 PM

Couldn't there be a wrongful death civil suit against Spaide by the Goy family, especially the guardian of the autistic son (did they have other children?)

I assume it would be a civil suit - but maybe in criminal court? Don't know how those things are handled - but didn't O J Simpson lose such a suit after being acquitted of murder in criminal court?

by Anonymousreply 292February 16, 2021 10:37 PM

Yes, a civil suit, not criminal since the perpetrator is dead.

Yes, OJ lost a civil suit when a jury found him liable for Nicole and Ron’s deaths.

by Anonymousreply 293February 16, 2021 10:40 PM

Crazy that not one person came out to speak positively about the Goys.

by Anonymousreply 294February 16, 2021 10:41 PM

If they do, and they win, R292, I'd imagine that the Goy's son would have more money coming to him from Jeffrey's estate than his parents.

by Anonymousreply 295February 16, 2021 10:45 PM

That boy could get the nicer house across the street with the dedicated parking space! Not to mention his loud-mouth parents off his back.

by Anonymousreply 296February 16, 2021 10:51 PM

[Quote]I assume it would be a civil suit - but maybe in criminal court?

God, I hope you're not American. Why would anyone assume that civil litigations take place in criminal courts? Why?

by Anonymousreply 297February 16, 2021 10:58 PM

I doubt the neighbours would be happy about that, R2926!

by Anonymousreply 298February 16, 2021 10:59 PM

There are two parts:

1. a wrongful death claim that will allow the son to be compensated for the loss of his parents

2. a survival action — the decedents’ cause of action, which survives their death — that covers punitive damages as well as pain and suffering.

Since it was an intentional act, they’re going to be limited to Spaide’s estate.

by Anonymousreply 299February 16, 2021 11:19 PM

[quote] as well as pain and suffering.

What about DL’s pain and suffering from having to hear Frau Goy’s screeching?

by Anonymousreply 300February 16, 2021 11:54 PM

Class action lawsuit against the Goy's estate, R300?

by Anonymousreply 301February 17, 2021 12:11 AM

That’s what I’m thinking!

by Anonymousreply 302February 17, 2021 12:18 AM

Dibbs on the security cameras, R302!

by Anonymousreply 303February 17, 2021 12:22 AM

Oh, no fight here. You can have those.

I’ll take the hard drive all of the videos were uploaded to.

(Tee hee)

by Anonymousreply 304February 17, 2021 12:25 AM

As long as you post them here, R304.

by Anonymousreply 305February 17, 2021 12:43 AM

If there is a civil case and the police didn't do an in-depth investigation (because it was a cut and dry case), would the plaintiffs be responsible for hiring investigators?

by Anonymousreply 306February 17, 2021 1:32 AM

Maybe then Jeffrey's estates lawyers could get their hands on other videos from the Goys surveillance cameras, R306?

by Anonymousreply 307February 17, 2021 1:35 AM

The tribute wall on Jeffrey's obit page is up again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308February 17, 2021 1:40 AM

To what end, R306/R307? The standard of proof is very low. There is no “beyond a reasonable doubt” in a civil case. It’s “preponderance of the evidence” and occasionally the elevated standard of “clear and convincing evidence,” but the latter wouldn’t apply here.

In other words, the only determination to be made is whether or not the evidence presented is strong enough to show that the deaths were caused by the defendant’s actions.

The Court of DL has some very strange ideas, seemingly borne of the vigilante fantasies of bullied children, about how degrees of murder are classified.

There is no such thing as open season on asshole neighbors. You do not have the right to shoot them when they call you mean names; when they shovel snow into your yard; not even when they’ve carried on a campaign of harassment. That’s why we have a judicial system.

by Anonymousreply 309February 17, 2021 3:12 AM

Jeffery didn't have a right to just kill his neighbors, no matter how despicable they may have been.

by Anonymousreply 310February 17, 2021 3:20 AM

R308 from the obit:

[quote] nephews, Derek, Bryonna, Che, Erycea and Jayden.

wtf kind of names are these? Erycea? Che? JAYDEN???

by Anonymousreply 311February 17, 2021 3:22 AM

I know, I could totally see Ecru, but what the hell is Erycea?

by Anonymousreply 312February 17, 2021 3:43 AM

[quote]wtf kind of names are these? Erycea? Che? JAYDEN???

I initially read Bryonna as Bayonna, as in Bayonne, N,].,, and thought, "That has to be a first."

by Anonymousreply 313February 17, 2021 3:54 AM

I have no idea what these people look like, those following this who would play them in a movie of the week?

by Anonymousreply 314February 17, 2021 4:03 AM

A fattened-up Richard Quest as Jeffrey Spaide

Brent Terhune as James Goy

Matt Lucas as Lisa Goy (after they try and fail to get Melissa Leo)

by Anonymousreply 315February 17, 2021 4:22 AM

Bruce Vilanch as Lisa Goy.

by Anonymousreply 316February 17, 2021 4:47 AM

[quot]Jeffery didn't have a right to just kill his neighbors, no matter how despicable they may have been.

No one is arguing that. However, no one on the block is sad that he did it either.

He took out the MAGA trash. A true patriot!

by Anonymousreply 317February 17, 2021 7:22 AM

[quote]You do not have the right to shoot them when they call you mean names; when they shovel snow into your yard; not even when they’ve carried on a campaign of harassment. That’s why we have a judicial system.

Stop cherry picking facts you bitter cunt. They threatened him with violence, not just words. The police report says Mr. Goy went over to him and raised his fist to his face. It's not like the movies, you can kill someone with a fist to the face. Stop with the "be a man" BS.

Imaging if he was a woman who had someone raise a fist to her, women would be justifying it all over social media. Even if she had served in the military and was trained to use a gun.

by Anonymousreply 318February 17, 2021 7:28 AM

[quote]If they do, and they win, [R292], I'd imagine that the Goy's son would have more money coming to him from Jeffrey's estate than his parents

Not necessarily. Spaide just bought that house 5 years ago. There is probably very little equity in it, and it's not like a rich neighborhood. I don't think his job was more than average pay. He could have been living pay check to pay check for all we know.

Plus, if he had any brains at all, which it looks like he did, he would have put his money in a trust for his nephew that he liked so much. That's untouchable by most types of lawsuits, it's not technically his money at that point.

by Anonymousreply 319February 17, 2021 7:44 AM

Let us know when you get your oh-so-innocent client acquitted, you ignorant cunt. Your hero didn't simply hit them with the shovel in the heat of the moment. There was a bit more to it than that, but you already know that.

by Anonymousreply 320February 17, 2021 7:48 AM

[quote] You do not have the right to shoot them when they call you mean names; when they shovel snow into your yard; not even when they’ve carried on a campaign of harassment.

You forget that Pa Goy assaulted Jeff with a snow clearer. Causing Jeff pain. It was Pa Goy that escalated things. Then he threatened Jeff by telling him he was going to make his life a living hell. At that point Jeff was in fear for his life. Jeff had been on the receiving end of a campaign of hate by the Goys. He knew that the Goys were intent on turning their verbal assaults into physical ones. Jeff returned to the house to reasonably protect himself, on his own property, from an imminent attack by Pa Goy. Pa & Ma Goys' persistent and violent disorder is what Jeff responded to to protect himself and his property from.

by Anonymousreply 321February 17, 2021 8:01 AM

MARY! You and R319 really should study the hierarchy of degrees instead of embarrassing yourself by flaunting your lack of legal knowledge here.

Better yet, keep trying your case here; it's entertaining. Now tell us why, in this state of abject terror and fear for his life, the reasonable and prudent action to take was leaving the safety of his house, where he could have just called 911, to go back outside armed (twice!) and face an "imminent attack. Think hard.

I won't comment again. I'll just read. Go!

by Anonymousreply 322February 17, 2021 8:29 AM

Jeff was in immediate fear for his life. Shelter was not an option for Jeff. Phone records will show that Jeff's phone was out of action following sabotage, which is suspected to be at the hands of the Goys.

by Anonymousreply 323February 17, 2021 8:32 AM

So, we have the gentiles in this story, who are the Jews?

by Anonymousreply 324February 17, 2021 8:54 AM

Jimmmmyyyyy of course!

by Anonymousreply 325February 17, 2021 10:13 AM

Was Jeff “in immediate fear for his life” when he assaulted an employee? You know, what he got fired for?

by Anonymousreply 326February 17, 2021 12:31 PM

[quote] Stop cherry picking facts you bitter cunt.

r318 wins. No further discussion is necessary.

by Anonymousreply 327February 17, 2021 1:04 PM

[quote] There is no such thing as open season on asshole neighbors. You do not have the right to shoot them when they call you mean names; when they shovel snow into your yard; not even when they’ve carried on a campaign of harassment.

Are you sure about that? Cause if you’re sure we got us some progums over hea in my neighborhood. Ain’t nobody ever told us different.

by Anonymousreply 328February 17, 2021 2:17 PM

I am sure there is in Florida.

by Anonymousreply 329February 17, 2021 2:39 PM

Could Jeffrey's estate sue the Goys estate?

by Anonymousreply 330February 17, 2021 3:52 PM

Any concrete news?

by Anonymousreply 331February 17, 2021 3:55 PM

I just stopped by by to ask if we had a photo of Spaide yet. I checked Google and still haven’t seen one there.

by Anonymousreply 332February 17, 2021 3:57 PM

OMG, R332.

by Anonymousreply 333February 17, 2021 3:58 PM

R332 Chiiile.

by Anonymousreply 334February 17, 2021 4:01 PM

[Quote]Any concrete news?

Ask Carmine from Brooklyn at r328.

by Anonymousreply 335February 17, 2021 4:01 PM

What! Did we get a pic? So is he hot or not??

by Anonymousreply 336February 17, 2021 4:14 PM

Yes, omg, R336. We got a pic. Were have you been!!??

by Anonymousreply 337February 17, 2021 4:14 PM

JFC R332 we got the scoop on Jeff's pic in about thread number 2!

There was a team of us working on the case behind these scenes. A number of fake pics appeared which we managed to exclude as being fakes.

by Anonymousreply 338February 17, 2021 4:53 PM

JFC, r336!

Read the goddamn thread.

by Anonymousreply 339February 17, 2021 4:53 PM

R339 At this point the Bible is a quicker read, asking directly to the insiders cuts to the chase.

by Anonymousreply 340February 17, 2021 4:55 PM

FFS, R340. I feel that you should read all the threads instead of helping you out.

by Anonymousreply 341February 17, 2021 4:57 PM

Are you asking for a pic R340?

by Anonymousreply 342February 17, 2021 4:58 PM

R316, John Goodman would make an excellent Frau Goy as well.

by Anonymousreply 343February 17, 2021 5:01 PM

R340 I wasn’t the one asking, I’m just pointing out this is a very dense and contrived number of threads, especially for a newcomer to tackle. I still can’t find out if the full extended video is still available, all the links I’ve seen to it are dead, like the main protagonists.

by Anonymousreply 344February 17, 2021 5:01 PM

Here's Jeffrey

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345February 17, 2021 5:02 PM

And here's the video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346February 17, 2021 5:03 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347February 17, 2021 5:05 PM

R246 Thanks, I guess it’s much less shocking having read about it for a week plus. The sound quality was fantastic, it must have been edited and enhanced?

by Anonymousreply 348February 17, 2021 5:09 PM

Who says, "put the shovel down" at the beginning of the video? I assume it's Jeffrey?

by Anonymousreply 349February 17, 2021 5:13 PM

Jeff up close and personal!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350February 17, 2021 5:13 PM

"Put the shovel down" was not included in the transcript. GINNY, you need to update your work.

by Anonymousreply 351February 17, 2021 5:14 PM

R345 wow, NOT what I expected.

by Anonymousreply 352February 17, 2021 6:02 PM

It’s there as “put the shovel back.”

by Anonymousreply 353February 17, 2021 9:06 PM

Scummy motherfucker, R353.

by Anonymousreply 354February 18, 2021 12:59 AM

R354 = fucking scumbag who don't bother with nobody.

by Anonymousreply 355February 18, 2021 2:08 AM

Whenever I see "scummy motherfuckers", I think of this Prince song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356February 18, 2021 2:48 AM

Big snow headed to Pennsylvania tomorrow, will there be more bloodshed in the half shoveled streets?

by Anonymousreply 357February 18, 2021 2:52 AM

Regardless of what one thinks of Spaide's final acts, the people posting on his tribute page clearly identify with being abused or bullied by others and offer sympathies. One has to wonder if or how many Spaides are out there.

by Anonymousreply 358February 18, 2021 3:26 AM

I think a lot of people disagree with violence but can relate to being pushed too far, R358,

by Anonymousreply 359February 18, 2021 5:02 AM

R358 I think we should call a Spaide a Spaide.

by Anonymousreply 360February 18, 2021 5:25 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361February 18, 2021 6:17 AM

Thanks for posting that R36

"Mr. Goy threatened Spaide and then seen making obscene gestures at him"

Why is this fact leaf out of so many other descriptions of the incident? It's from the police report. The key word: THREATENED

by Anonymousreply 362February 19, 2021 11:37 AM

It's funny how that press release mentions that the Goys don't seem to react to the gunfire until several shots were fired. That's still the most fascinating part of the video. They nonchalantly stand there while bullets whiz by them

by Anonymousreply 363February 19, 2021 12:12 PM

R363 - This fact was already noted here in an earlier post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364February 19, 2021 12:24 PM

Meant to reference R280, sorry!

by Anonymousreply 365February 19, 2021 12:26 PM

We are still spending time talking about this sad event?

by Anonymousreply 366February 19, 2021 12:28 PM

Well you are doing the same R366. Why don't you bother us no more. You scummy mother fukar.

by Anonymousreply 367February 19, 2021 12:32 PM

I like how that report, which was released the very next day after the incident, ends with a very clear conclusion: 'nothing to see here, everyone's all dead, move along, this case is closed.' There is more to the story which would have been clarified in the earlier, unseen, part of the security video, clearly, and the cops had seen it, or their report would not have said anything conclusive about the altercation that is not in the released film. One remaining question is, how did the edited video manage to get onto the internet, and why? It was wrongful to "publish" it, as a matter of law.

by Anonymousreply 368February 19, 2021 1:47 PM

Absolutely agree R368.

Given that although there may not be any criminal proceedings outstanding, there certainly will be civil proceedings in due course.

Why did the video get leaked now? Who leaked it? Why did they leak it? Who gains from it being leaked.

The more this case is studied, the more one realises that it is far from being an open and shut case.

by Anonymousreply 369February 19, 2021 1:56 PM

[quote] Why is this fact leaf out of so many other descriptions of the incident?

Because it’s winter and the leaves are dead?

by Anonymousreply 370February 19, 2021 2:08 PM

[quote] Why did the video get leaked now? Who leaked it? Why did they leak it? Who gains from it being leaked.

Hi, Mr. X!

by Anonymousreply 371February 19, 2021 2:08 PM

"Why is this fact leaf out of so many other descriptions of the incident?"

Oh, DEAR!

by Anonymousreply 372February 19, 2021 5:04 PM

[quote] "Why is this fact leaf out of so many other descriptions of the incident?"

[quote] Oh, DEAR!

[quote] —My first "Oh Dear!"

Oh, dear.

Your first "Oh, Dear," is invalid, R372 since you didn't quote properly and you capitalized "dear." Therefore, I'm "oh, dear-ing," your post!

by Anonymousreply 373February 19, 2021 5:14 PM

Well done R373.

by Anonymousreply 374February 19, 2021 5:53 PM

How does one quote properly in DL?

by Anonymousreply 375February 19, 2021 7:17 PM

R375, like this - [quote] in front of what you want to quote

[quote] How does one quote properly in DL?

by Anonymousreply 376February 19, 2021 7:43 PM

I think we need to refocus on the case.

Do we have any update on how, why and who leaked the video?

by Anonymousreply 377February 19, 2021 8:58 PM

R375, you’re too cute to feel inadequate.

By the way, when you quote something using the method r376 listed, you don’t “close” the quote like most boards. In other words, you don’t type [/quote] at the end.

by Anonymousreply 378February 19, 2021 10:14 PM

[quote][R375], you’re too cute to feel inadequate.

[quote]By the way, when you quote something using the method [R376] listed, you don’t “close” the quote like most boards. In other words, you don’t type [/quote] at the end.

[quote][R375], like this - [quote] in front of what you want to quote

[r376] is correct, but to clarify, you cannot have a space between [quote] and whatever you are quoting, and it only works if [quote] is all the way to the left of the page. If you want to reference a post without bothering with a quote, just add an "r" in front of the post number, within [ ]s. Then others can hover over that to see that post. I join [r378] in finding [r375] adorable. Were I not happily wed, I would take you in a manly fashion (or you could take me. I'm verse).

[r377]The general consensus is that the video came from a security camera, most likely owned by the Goys, the verbally abusive and physically threatening couple that Spaide, a veteran who may or may not have been gay and/or suffering from PTSD, finally snapped and murdered. Most people seem yo understand if not condone the murders. No one knows how, why or who released it. Possibly the Goy's autistic son? This "case" is over 2 weeks old, and is deader than the 3 people who died that day when they just should have exchanged greetings over the miserable task of shoveling snow. Or y'know, just shoveled snow in silence. Does that pretty much bring you up to date? Or you could have just read ALL of these posts, as I did.

I don't think you need to worry, [r377] - these threads will go on on (and on and on), like Rose's heart. Let us have our rare DL teaching moment.

by Anonymousreply 379February 20, 2021 12:14 AM

R379,

[quote] you cannot have a space between [quote] and whatever you are quoting,

Yes, you can.

by Anonymousreply 380February 20, 2021 12:16 AM

Good to know, r380, thanks. I think I just learned something else. You can simply type "r" in front of a post number and brackets will appear. That's why my post has double brackets?

by Anonymousreply 381February 20, 2021 12:21 AM

Ha!

An old dog can learn new tricks! Thanks, r380!

by Anonymousreply 382February 20, 2021 12:23 AM

You’re right (this time), r381.

Just an R and a number. No brackets.

by Anonymousreply 383February 20, 2021 12:24 AM

I saw a "Fear Thy Neighbor" episode last night and was reminded of the Goys. Both sets of neighbors were married, but in only one couple did they seem to "tag team" the other neighbor. In the end, "Jeff" called his wife to come out to the end of the road. Jeff and his wife "Myla" scream at neighbor Chad, complete with Myla holding up a phone. Chad guy shoots them both and winds up getting 38 years to life. I swear I don't mean to be misogynistic, but my God both those women were like a dog with a bone. In a husband and wife bully situation, the wife just feeds the fire, upping the ante and never letting anything go. The show had Myla's mom ans sister on, and even they couldn't make her look good.

by Anonymousreply 384February 20, 2021 12:29 AM

I'd have rather lived next door to Jeff than the Goys. Jeff probably minded his own business compared to the trashy, obnoxious Goys.

by Anonymousreply 385February 20, 2021 12:31 AM

R377 Thank you for the update.

On the question of who uploaded the video. There two editions. The original and the Director's cut.

Does the autistic son have video editing skills to release both editions?

by Anonymousreply 386February 20, 2021 10:41 AM

R385 doesn’t value his innards as much as his aesthetics

by Anonymousreply 387February 20, 2021 11:05 AM

R385 Jeff kept himself to himself. He was a very private individual. This has been commented up by impartial neighbors. The ideal neighbor.

I wonder where he practiced for his marathon runs? I wonder if he was seen jogging around the neighborhood?

by Anonymousreply 388February 20, 2021 1:27 PM

R368’s questions absolutely need to be answered. As well as mine which obsess on how the heck did 13/15 W Bergh get permitted to rip out their front lawn and create a ghetto parking pad during 2014 - 2016? Scummy mfs. In no civilized place have I ever lived can one just do that. And I’ve lived in poor but civilized places. If Dateline or ID do this story, we need answers!

by Anonymousreply 389February 20, 2021 3:32 PM

Not sure why people keep saying he had PTSD because he was an engineer, I don’t think he was on the front lines in Afghanistan. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 390February 20, 2021 3:34 PM

R384 - I made a similar observation at r208 about the dynamic. Lisa kept going after her husband suddenly became reasonable, ("put the gun down"), but she upped the ante. FWIW, I'm a female and I don't think it's misogynistic. It's just a description of how things unfolded.

by Anonymousreply 391February 20, 2021 3:48 PM

So many questions unanswered.

Did Jeff have PTSD from his exposure to water?

What was the zoning authority doing approving additional off-street parking?

Did autistic Goy Jnr have video editing skills?

by Anonymousreply 392February 20, 2021 4:31 PM

About Goy Jr. - A poster on the first or second thread relayed that he'd read (either on Facebook or Reddit) the boy is high functioning and had recently participated in some kind of STEM camp or program for high school students and did very well.

And I'm sure everyone can see the irony of the parents harassing a man who their only child might grow to be some day.

by Anonymousreply 393February 20, 2021 4:51 PM

Absolutely R393

by Anonymousreply 394February 20, 2021 4:53 PM

Is it possible the sound is out of sync and that is why it appears like they are just standing there when the gunshots start?

by Anonymousreply 395February 20, 2021 4:59 PM

Lisa Lampanelli in the role of Mrs. Goy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396February 20, 2021 5:02 PM

Huh, I didn’t think of this before, the Goys who have a son with Autism and should be knowledgeable and understanding of a social disability were shaming Jeff for being a loner and keeping to himself and he literally had a personality that bordered on sounding like Aspergers. (Not an unusual trait for engineers) That makes what they did even more horrific in a way, they should have been a hundred more times sensitive to that then your average yokel? And they had a lifetime of dealing with someone who had rigid structures and rules for doing things and understanding when people become agitated when not following that? Were they somehow taking out their passive aggressive nature on him because they couldn’t on their own child and when he acted like their son it even enflamed them more exponentially?

by Anonymousreply 397February 20, 2021 5:12 PM

R397 Makes you wonder how they treated Goy Jnr doesn't it?

by Anonymousreply 398February 20, 2021 5:14 PM

I don't think that was ever verified, R393. For all we know, Goy Jr didn't function much more than a potato, but still, the Goys were trash for how they treated a neighbor, especially one who pretty much kept to himself.

by Anonymousreply 399February 20, 2021 6:55 PM

So you're saying that Goy, Jr. either did or didn't function above drooling stage?

What about other reports about the Goy parents poor, paranoid interactions and mistreatment of servers in restaurants? Reported more than once. For all you know, they were ideal customers who tipped at least 20%, right? Since lack of verification and all that...😒.

If the Goys had a profoundly disordered, drooling couch potato at home, we would never have heard of it, riiight? Even as beleaguered parents with a known propensity to complain and portray themselves as victims...

Uh, huh.🤔

by Anonymousreply 400February 20, 2021 8:30 PM

That comment about Goy Jr. was speculation from someone in the Facebook group who was under the impression that all autistics are idiot savants, R400, unlike the person on Facebook who was the Goys tenant and reported their behaviour in restaurants.

by Anonymousreply 401February 20, 2021 8:38 PM

Say ‘restaurant’ for me, r401.

I love the way you Brits say it versus the way we say it in the States.

by Anonymousreply 402February 20, 2021 9:20 PM

Can we talk about the absence of any obituary or tributes to the Goys?

Jeff's obit seems to have a genuine outpouring of grief and sympathy messages. Very strange go someone described as a loner. Strikes me, he was more sociable and popular than the Goys presented him as.

by Anonymousreply 403February 20, 2021 9:44 PM

I have to admit i occasionally check the websites for the nursing homes in their town to see if anything is posted but nothing so far. And by now I would think it's too late.

by Anonymousreply 404February 20, 2021 10:24 PM

Um, yeah, I think we can all agree it’s too late for nursing homes.

They’re beyond nursing at this point.

by Anonymousreply 405February 20, 2021 10:37 PM

R396 Lisa Lampanelli would be perfect, except she would have to class it down a bit more.

Side note, I saw her preform on stage in Orange County CA once. The crowed loved her, she made jokes about Blacks, Mexican, Jews, Italians, Gays, but when she made a joke about Republicans, total silence! You could hear a pin drop. I guess they cant take what they dish out. Typical.

by Anonymousreply 406February 20, 2021 10:50 PM

Weren't most of the tributes on his obit just random people sympathizing with his situation, R403?

by Anonymousreply 407February 21, 2021 12:20 AM

R403 It was a mix of 'I didn't know you but' and people who clearly were on personal terms with him.

by Anonymousreply 408February 21, 2021 1:11 AM

Did they say anything interesting, R408? I can't find the link.

by Anonymousreply 409February 21, 2021 1:58 AM

[Quote]That comment about Goy Jr. was speculation from someone in the Facebook group who was under the impression that all autistics are idiot savants

Please tell us how you know such privileged information that no one else on this series of threads has access to? Tell us more about the naive/idiot FB poster who believes this? Like links.

Stop being such a contrary cunt who cannot provide a scintilla of evidence. You are not convincing in any way. Unless, you knock us over with a feather and actually provide an exculpatory link for yourself and your claim that Goy, Jr. is functionally incapacitated.

In light of your claim to bask in the light of truth, please tell us more that we do not know...

by Anonymousreply 410February 21, 2021 7:43 PM

Relax, R410! Early on in the case, there was someone who wondered about the Goy's son on Facebook. The person didn't appear to know the Goys at all and simply speculated that the son could be some sort of savant like he or she imagined Jeff was. That discussion group has been taken down ever since Spaide's sister commented and wanted to argue with the guy who said he worked with Jeff.

I'll turn this on you. Show us some evidence that the Goy's son is some sort of autistic genius who excelled at STEM as Jeff did? You don't have any evidence of that either, now do you? What's your angle for wanting us to believe that Goy junior is a high-functioning autistic with a high IQ?

by Anonymousreply 411February 21, 2021 8:28 PM

R409 There you go. You'll see his tribute wall has a number of contributions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412February 21, 2021 8:47 PM

Thank you, R412.

by Anonymousreply 413February 22, 2021 12:42 AM

[quote]Jeffrey A. Spaide, 47, of Plains, passed away Monday, February 1, 2021 at his home.

That sounds much more genteel than "blew his brains out Monday, February 1, 2021, at his home."

by Anonymousreply 414February 22, 2021 12:52 AM

R414 We've seen many threads on the subject of how newspapers report deaths. Jeff's demise is just as sensitivity handled.

Has anyone seen the Goy's obituary?

by Anonymousreply 415February 22, 2021 7:00 AM

No, r415, in spite of several posters actively looking for it. None able to find it (yet?).

by Anonymousreply 416February 22, 2021 12:21 PM

It is interesting that Spaide has received such an outpouring of sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 417February 22, 2021 11:43 PM

I guess the only big question still unanswered is who leaked the video?

by Anonymousreply 418February 23, 2021 11:35 AM

Absolutely R418

Has there been any investigation into that?

by Anonymousreply 419February 23, 2021 12:10 PM

TYpical Rage filled GenX assholes

by Anonymousreply 420February 23, 2021 4:12 PM

Well, not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 421February 23, 2021 4:45 PM

I say it's the neighbour kids who hacked it, R418.

by Anonymousreply 422February 23, 2021 9:03 PM

There’s nothing to hack. It records to an SD card in the monitor.

by Anonymousreply 423February 23, 2021 9:27 PM

Can't the homeowner access footage remotely via their cell phone? If so, would that make the system hackable?

by Anonymousreply 424February 23, 2021 10:24 PM

No. The excellent sound quality might have you thinking it’s an up-to-date system, but it’s not — it’s just two cameras with an intercom and a little monitor, and no internet connection at all.

There was a closeup of the cameras in one of the early news reports and Defender only makes one system that matches them. I posted a link to the specs several threads back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425February 23, 2021 10:58 PM

Thanks, r425. So someone in the police department or the DA's office, or it came from inside the house.

Haha, leave it to the Goys to have an outdated system to match their impromptu. ghetto parking spaces. They're the sorts who'd put an old sofa on the porch.

by Anonymousreply 426February 23, 2021 11:07 PM

So, if this was the Goy’s camera, how much of installing it was about trying to catch Jeff doing things?

by Anonymousreply 427February 23, 2021 11:10 PM

^I.e. catch him exacting revenge for some of their previous redneck bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 428February 23, 2021 11:16 PM

R426, now I'm thinking it could have been that shifty-eyed cop that someone else mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 429February 24, 2021 3:10 AM

Brian Baranski, who Lisa Goy either yelled into her phone or asked bystanders to call for her. According to the Reddit thread, Baranski is a local "ladies man" cop who had fingers everywhere. Why they might be in such a nasty, horrendous, aging snatch as Lisa Goy's should truly be a municipal question in that community.

by Anonymousreply 430February 24, 2021 3:26 AM

It's interesting that the camera wasn't visible on Google Street View, but is on recent pictures of the Goys' property. So, they camera must have been installed in recent time. Yet, as has been stated above, isn't a state of the art, internet connected one, but a rather old style one. Was this because the Goys had a limited budget and money worries?

by Anonymousreply 431February 24, 2021 6:04 AM

I think the Google street view is from 2014, R431.

by Anonymousreply 432February 24, 2021 5:30 PM

Thank you

by Anonymousreply 433February 24, 2021 5:33 PM

[quote]Baranski is a local "ladies man"

LOL but have you seen what he looks like? He's the guy on the right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434February 25, 2021 5:07 AM

Let’s hope they cast up when ever they put together this movie of the week.

by Anonymousreply 435February 25, 2021 5:34 AM

Who would make a handsome Jeff Spaide? Can we get the guy we first thought was him in the first thread? LOL

by Anonymousreply 436February 25, 2021 5:41 AM

Baranski has quite large feet in that photo, R434, and looks like he has a firm grip .

by Anonymousreply 437February 25, 2021 5:52 AM

That's considered hot in Pennsylvania, R434.

by Anonymousreply 438February 25, 2021 8:50 AM

[quote]Most people seem yo understand if not condone the murders.

That's not true. There's a handful of people who have concocted a fiction around this crime and they're the only ones still talking about it, but don't mistake that as evidence of "most people understanding why he murdered."

Think about it: Spaide murdered this couple because they called him names and maybe put snow in his driveway, possibly. He shot them (while also snotting off with the same kind of quips Lisa Goy was snotting off with, and has been condemned for) and then went inside to get a higher-powered gun to shoot them again. He then blew his brains out with a third gun right when cops arrived, guaranteeing they, the medics, and the cleanup crew would be at least upset, if not traumatized. He actively traumatized his own family, the two teens who tried to help, his neighbors and any witnesses, plus the Goys' family. I can't imagine what this has been like for the poor woman who was stuck in the back seat of a car where a driver was speeding down an interstate and Dear Sainted Jeffrey was punching him in the head, increasing their chances of a major accident by at least an order of magnitude.

In order to make Jeffrey sound like he was within his rights to do this, people have created a fiction that is incredibly similar to the "tragic gay" stories so popular for decades: the closeted gay is emasculated and has to wield a gun to exact revenge, becoming an example of ye olde homicidal homosexual trope, who then offs himself for the good of society.

The truth is there is no evidence for about 95% of what they're claiming, and as such, people who know the actual facts don't "understand" why he committed multiple murders and traumatized a whole bunch of people for life.

by Anonymousreply 439February 25, 2021 11:53 AM

Objection - pure speculation that Jeff murdered the Goys.

Sure we can see he killed them, but it would be for a jury to find him guilty of murder.

by Anonymousreply 440February 25, 2021 3:03 PM

[quote] Sure we can see he killed them,

But can we really, Counselor? Can anyone here honestly testify that the person seen with the weapons is, without a shadow of a doubt and with certainty, Mr. Spaide?

by Anonymousreply 441February 25, 2021 4:38 PM

Boy these threads sure died down when it revealed that Spaide didn't look like a 47 year old Jeremy Diamond!

by Anonymousreply 442February 25, 2021 4:46 PM

^when it was* revealed

by Anonymousreply 443February 25, 2021 4:47 PM

[quote]Boy these threads sure died down when it revealed that Spaide didn't look like a 47 year old Jeremy Diamond!

This is the seventh thread. Perhaps most people have had sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 444February 25, 2021 5:52 PM

The issue of who leaked the video and why remains unanswered.

Until that and Brian Brianski's role in all of this is addressed, then I can see threads continuing.

by Anonymousreply 445February 25, 2021 9:13 PM

Does anyone know which site the leaked footage first appeared?

by Anonymousreply 446February 25, 2021 10:53 PM

I do not, but I think some others might have an idea.

by Anonymousreply 447February 26, 2021 6:00 AM

Has there been any updates? Any new local gossip?

by Anonymousreply 448March 7, 2021 10:36 PM

I think they’re still dead.

by Anonymousreply 449March 7, 2021 10:43 PM

Jimmmmmaaaaay!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 450March 7, 2021 10:58 PM

You fucker, you, R449.

by Anonymousreply 451March 7, 2021 10:58 PM

I totally forgot about this until it popped up on my Recents.

by Anonymousreply 452March 7, 2021 11:19 PM

There's a new Facebook group discussing the matter, but it's private.

by Anonymousreply 453March 7, 2021 11:30 PM

R347, thanks. I thought the extended director’s cut had been lost.

by Anonymousreply 454March 7, 2021 11:38 PM

FOR FUCKS SAKE!

Some Frau on Facebook is linking Datalounge threads to the "new" discussion group.

by Anonymousreply 455March 7, 2021 11:40 PM

I already saved the theatrical. Glad we’re still have the extended director’s. And thanks to the reply above re the more recent commentary edition.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456March 7, 2021 11:44 PM

Theatrical: more at the end (haunting quiet snow with desperate panicked “Oh my god!” repeated very quietly in the background).

Director’s extended: more at the beginning (including the “queer” slur), less at the end.

by Anonymousreply 457March 7, 2021 11:47 PM

Turns out the Goys did own two properties on the street. Goy Sr owned three.

by Anonymousreply 458March 7, 2021 11:57 PM

That's interesting. We're all fitted with CCTV?

by Anonymousreply 459March 8, 2021 5:17 AM

OH MY GOWD!

by Anonymousreply 460March 8, 2021 5:52 AM

Seeing this thread again makes me want to watch that guy driving around on London buses live, but not really live.

by Anonymousreply 461March 8, 2021 5:53 AM

Scummy motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 462March 8, 2021 5:54 AM

So did the Goys funeral take place?

by Anonymousreply 463March 8, 2021 8:20 AM

I don't know, R463. I still find it strange that there was no outpouring of sympathy or stories in the local press about how tragic that a wonderful couple like the Goys were shot down.

by Anonymousreply 464March 8, 2021 2:22 PM

R464 Yes I so agree about that, hence why I asked.

Has there been anymore developments about Goy Jnr suing Jeff's estate? Any civil court cases listed or is it too early?

by Anonymousreply 465March 8, 2021 5:38 PM

R455, by any chance is it a cunt by the name of Cheryl Connors?

She’s the one who had posted Datalounge links on Brendad Ickson’s Twitter account, before Brendad deleted her account or Twitter did it for her.

by Anonymousreply 466March 8, 2021 7:03 PM

[quote] Has there been anymore developments

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 467March 8, 2021 7:09 PM

I don't think so, R466 - but the replies to the comments about DL tells me where the Trump supporting fraus who've invaded DL lately came from.

by Anonymousreply 468March 8, 2021 7:13 PM

The "new" Facebook group is a dumpster fire of right wing Christians who don't "approve" of homosexuality and claiming that Jeffrey being single and without children was a "warning sign."

by Anonymousreply 469March 8, 2021 7:16 PM

It's amazing how someone, who had a successful career, a nice home, who kept himself to himself, enjoyed running half marathons, is being portrayed, as being a tinderbox of fury on account of his perceived homosexuality.

Some people are disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 470March 8, 2021 8:46 PM

What’s amazing is how many unnecessary commas you tossed in there.

by Anonymousreply 471March 8, 2021 9:02 PM

Even if the guy was straight, R470, how is being single and without children a warning sign? As if there aren't plenty of married people with children who commit terrible acts.

by Anonymousreply 472March 8, 2021 9:08 PM

There’s no arguing with those nutty fundamentalists.

by Anonymousreply 473March 8, 2021 9:14 PM

So true R472

Have the Goys been laid to rest?

by Anonymousreply 474March 8, 2021 9:23 PM

He was straight based on the Adult Friend Finder profile he created a week before the murders using the screen name that included "engineer." He was an engineer.

by Anonymousreply 475March 8, 2021 10:11 PM

You don't know that was him for sure, R475. But regardless, straight or gay, being single and childless isn't a warning sign of anything. That was a stupid comment by a right-wing fundie.

by Anonymousreply 476March 8, 2021 10:17 PM

I really, really want Dateline, 20/20 or 48 Hours to do an in depth episode about this whole thing. It's extremely weird that there have been no obituaries or loving tributes or anything AT ALL about the Goys. I want Keith Morrison or one of his ilk to head to the community and get the scoop.

We're the Goys the Ken McElroy of their little community and street?

by Anonymousreply 477March 8, 2021 10:20 PM

Back in the earlier thread people speculated that the Goys wanted to take over the street. Now that's it's been confirmed that they owned two separate properties, and that Goy Sr owned three (someone on Facebook posted the images showing ownership of said homes), I wonder if that could be the case? Especially since Lisa Goy said, "You don't bother with nobody" to Jeff (as if that's a bad thing). It's as if she expected him to partake in various neighbourhood functions etc...as if she should be able to dictate the behaviour of her neighbours.

by Anonymousreply 478March 8, 2021 10:24 PM

bump for this endlessly fascinating tale of real Americans

by Anonymousreply 479March 8, 2021 11:37 PM

"You're the one that doesn't bother with nobody!"

by Anonymousreply 480March 9, 2021 12:23 AM

[quote]It's amazing how someone, who had a successful career, a nice home, who kept himself to himself, enjoyed running half marathons, is being portrayed, as being a tinderbox of fury on account of his perceived homosexuality.

I think his killing two people in cold blood may have something to do with his being perceived as a tinderbox of fury.

by Anonymousreply 481March 9, 2021 12:26 AM

Scummy motherfucker R480.

by Anonymousreply 482March 9, 2021 12:27 AM

I must admit I'm still fascinated with the fact that everyone associated with the Goys is a Trumper. Every single one of them so far.

by Anonymousreply 483March 9, 2021 2:20 AM

R483 nothing attracts trash like other trash

by Anonymousreply 484March 9, 2021 3:55 AM

R481 but Jeff also did so many good works for his community,

Trying to frame him as some sort of multiple cold blooded murderer, doesn't contextualise Jeff fully.

by Anonymousreply 485March 9, 2021 4:57 AM

So are we sure the whole Philip thing was nothing?

by Anonymousreply 486March 11, 2021 4:06 PM

R347, that site, Kaotic, is terrifying.

by Anonymousreply 487March 11, 2021 4:20 PM

I found it by googling the story, R487. The rest of the site looks creepy. Is it one of those gore sites?

by Anonymousreply 488March 11, 2021 4:26 PM

One thing I wanted to read were the autopsy reports- but they are nowhere to be found.

That being said, this was one ugly story from start to finish. A shameful and sad end to 3 lives.

by Anonymousreply 489March 11, 2021 4:28 PM

R488, yes, it's like liveleak I think (I haven't seen liveleak much but I think it's similar).

by Anonymousreply 490March 11, 2021 4:28 PM

Is Jeffrey's house for sale yet?

by Anonymousreply 491March 11, 2021 4:29 PM

It seems that it would have been appropriate to, instead of burying Lisa Goy, just paving over her in the middle of the street, where she fell, to create a speed bump. That would help the neighborhood far more than she ever did in life, I imagine.

by Anonymousreply 492March 11, 2021 4:29 PM

So, no autopsy reports, no obituary, no funeral notice, no information on any pending court cases by Goy Jnr.

The case has gone pretty cold then?

by Anonymousreply 493March 11, 2021 6:22 PM

[quote]The case has gone pretty cold then?

Everywhere except on DL.

by Anonymousreply 494March 11, 2021 6:27 PM

DL! We need to pool our money and buy Jeff’s home.

by Anonymousreply 495March 11, 2021 7:51 PM

And now that the Goys are gone, I'm sure the neighborhood is much nicer!

by Anonymousreply 496March 11, 2021 8:07 PM

Call Brian Baranski!!!

by Anonymousreply 497March 11, 2021 8:17 PM

And Jiiiiiimmmmaaaaaaayyyy.

by Anonymousreply 498March 11, 2021 8:18 PM

[quote] We need to pool our money and buy Jeff’s home.

Hell no. That place got bad joo-joo.

by Anonymousreply 499March 11, 2021 8:47 PM

I posted this in one of the earlier threads but now after seeing Jeffrey's picture in the suit I'm a little more leaning towards that I did talk to him years ago on one of the hookup apps. That blob in the marathon is a different person. The guy I chatted with dud have a gym body. As far as the Goys paving over their front yard the idea if zoning and enforcement and planned communities is something most of this part if the state is 50 years behind. There is also a mafia connection to this story. The one picture shows Jeffrey testifying about a controversial expansion of a huge landfill owned by local reputed mobster kingpin Louis Denaples. Also the local DA is a ditz. She was elected after only being an attorney for one year. A lot of gay men around here want to be or try to be straight.

by Anonymousreply 500March 11, 2021 8:50 PM

Tell us more, R500!!

by Anonymousreply 501March 11, 2021 8:54 PM

Yes, just proofread first.

by Anonymousreply 502March 11, 2021 8:55 PM

OH MY GOOOOODNESS! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DUDES ARE STILL DISCUSSING THIS CASE! OH MY GOOOOOODNESS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503March 11, 2021 9:46 PM

Are they going to be able to film the movie of the week while there’s still winter weather, I’m hoping we don’t have to wait a whole year plus to see it?

by Anonymousreply 504March 11, 2021 10:25 PM

Not sure what more to tell you. I apologize for being lazy and not proofreading. The only other thing which I mentioned in the previous post was that at the time he had broken up with his younger boyfriend who also had a government job like him. He wasn't sure how he was going to be able to afford the mortgage on his house. And I remember his job had something to do with engineering or the environment. I wish I had hooked up with him just so I would have more to tell. I didn't though for whatever reason.

by Anonymousreply 505March 12, 2021 12:16 AM

R500 'That blob' is Jeffrey Spaide.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506March 12, 2021 1:11 AM

His bib number is visible on the pic above.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507March 12, 2021 1:12 AM

[quote]It's amazing how someone, who had a successful career, a nice home, who kept himself to himself, enjoyed running half marathons, is being portrayed, as being a tinderbox of fury on account of his perceived homosexuality.

Bitch, are you fucking crazy? He is being portrayed as a 'tinderbox of fury' because he killed two people with a handgun in a fit of anger, THEN WENT BACK AND GOT A RIFLE TO FINISH THEM BOTH OFF, before then going inside the house to kill himself!

by Anonymousreply 508March 12, 2021 1:16 AM

R508 But I think it's unfair to characterise Jeff's life knowing just the last 5 minutes of it.

Clearly the Goys put him under severe mental and physical abuse. Jeff's actions clearly took place whilst his mind was unbalanced and he was under mental duress.

by Anonymousreply 509March 12, 2021 1:35 AM

^ using “whilst” will do the same to Americans.

by Anonymousreply 510March 12, 2021 1:36 AM

[quote] It seems that it would have been appropriate to, instead of burying Lisa Goy, just paving over her in the middle of the street, where she fell, to create a speed bump. That would help the neighborhood far more than she ever did in life, I imagine.

R492 Touché

by Anonymousreply 511March 12, 2021 2:36 AM

Thanks, R505!

by Anonymousreply 512March 12, 2021 4:43 AM

Who bumped this thread?

by Anonymousreply 513March 12, 2021 4:46 AM

R500 nearly hooked up with Jeff, R513. We needed the details!

by Anonymousreply 514March 12, 2021 4:50 AM

Oh, and now it turns out there's a mafia connection!

by Anonymousreply 515March 12, 2021 4:51 AM

R500 Scrant, you little skank! You are just teasing, you fucker, you...

by Anonymousreply 516March 12, 2021 4:56 AM

Well, this thread seems to have sprung some new life.

by Anonymousreply 517March 12, 2021 4:58 AM

You don’t bother with nobody!

by Anonymousreply 518March 12, 2021 5:01 AM

Scranton needs to come back and fill us in some more!!!

by Anonymousreply 519March 12, 2021 5:03 AM

Here's something from the Facebook group -

[quote] a man in the area went on tv to say he would've given him a Medal..so , they made their presence known and left their..mark..

Who knows if it's true, but thought some of you may find it interesting.

by Anonymousreply 520March 12, 2021 5:08 AM

If a film is made about event....

by Anonymousreply 521March 12, 2021 7:32 AM

R521 Event

by Anonymousreply 522March 12, 2021 7:34 AM

Sorry but I haven't read the whole thread, can someone tell me if they ever found out the brand of security system?

by Anonymousreply 523March 12, 2021 7:38 AM

R523 It was your standard Bark Bell.

Hope that helps.

by Anonymousreply 524March 12, 2021 8:11 AM

[quote] so , they made their presence known and left their..mark..

Oh, sí, they left they mark. Hard to clean blood off street.

by Anonymousreply 525March 12, 2021 12:01 PM

I hope Hallmark doesn’t fuck this up!

by Anonymousreply 526March 12, 2021 12:20 PM

The housing is so relatively cheap in Luzerne County that many people buy houses on the same block for family members or to rent. It's not uncommon for a small clan of relatives to all live very close to each other. I've been told by more than one NYC resident that they actually make more profit on their rental properties here than they do in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 527March 12, 2021 1:09 PM

Do you know anything about the biker connection to this story, Scrantonian/R527?

by Anonymousreply 528March 12, 2021 2:58 PM

R523 We covered the CCTV brand and spec extensively in thread 2 or 3.

by Anonymousreply 529March 12, 2021 3:04 PM

For $2M you can live in Plains, Pa!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530March 12, 2021 3:11 PM

I was just thinking about this story and how much I enjoyed the threads. It brought so much awe and amusement to my dreary winter days. A classic Shakespearean saga played out before our eyes. And now here it is, the last thread rises again. It's like any good book to read by the fire. I shall go back to the beginning of Episode 7 to see what I missed.

My only wish is that the Goy's son is in a safe place where he may heal from the trauma. He certainly didn't deserve what happened, but the other three principals in the drama certainly hastened their own demise.

by Anonymousreply 531March 12, 2021 3:14 PM

[quote] My only wish is that the Goy's son is in a safe place

by Anonymousreply 532March 12, 2021 3:17 PM

These threads MUST be nominated (and win) the DL Thread Awards for 2021. They had EVERYTHING!

- two videos of a shooting (directors cut and extended)

- the trashy Goys

-Lisa's mouth

-James running off like a little bitch after being such a tough guy and "aahhhhh he shot me, call the cops."

- Jimmmaaaaayyy!!

- the search for Jeffrey's picture

- honorable mention to Phil and the DLer who left a digital flower on his digital grave - that one had me rolling!!

What else???

by Anonymousreply 533March 12, 2021 3:23 PM

Bikers!

by Anonymousreply 534March 12, 2021 3:54 PM

Scummy motherfuckers.

by Anonymousreply 535March 12, 2021 4:41 PM

Delusional posters making up shit.

by Anonymousreply 536March 12, 2021 4:59 PM

[quote]I posted this in one of the earlier threads but now after seeing Jeffrey's picture in the suit I'm a little more leaning towards that I did talk to him years ago on one of the hookup apps. That blob in the marathon is a different person.

Sorry, no, the blob is Jeffrey. He just looks better in a suit.

by Anonymousreply 537March 12, 2021 5:03 PM

Well, what did Jeffrey sound like?

by Anonymousreply 538March 12, 2021 5:04 PM

R521, "Far-Goy," the sequel to Fargo.

by Anonymousreply 539March 12, 2021 5:37 PM

I have to go to the 309 Cinema Adult Bookstore and Move Theatre in Wilkes-Barre Township in a little while. I'm going to drive through the neighborhood on the way. Should I leave flowers at Jeffrey's house?

by Anonymousreply 540March 12, 2021 6:05 PM

Do it, R540. Take a pic and report back.

by Anonymousreply 541March 12, 2021 6:24 PM

R539 I love that title!

R540 Yes absolutely! Do tell us if the For Sale board is up too? Is there any sign of life at the Goys too?

R533 There was the excellent work put in by one contributor regarding the CCTV spec.

by Anonymousreply 542March 12, 2021 6:25 PM

Also, R540, try and get a pic of the sign that was in the Goy's window. Not the one about being recorded, the other one.

by Anonymousreply 543March 12, 2021 6:28 PM

Yes well done for remembering that R543

Has anyone found the Goys' funeral plans or obituary?

by Anonymousreply 544March 12, 2021 6:31 PM

[quote]Has anyone found the Goys' funeral plans or obituary?

It's possible there was no funeral because of the pandemic. The family might be planning a memorial service at a later date.

by Anonymousreply 545March 12, 2021 7:53 PM

Out of sight, out of mind. It is what it is.

by Anonymousreply 546March 12, 2021 8:38 PM

OK. I'm back. I skipped the adult movie theatre. I don't have much to report. There were people walking their dogs, kids playing in their front yards and an elderly couple walking. I felt like a creeper so just drive the block slowly three times. If some of this information is in the previous threads forgive me. Visually speaking the neighborhood was not anywhere near the level that you could call it trashy or ghetto. Some on DL might consider it such but most of the country wouldn't. It seemed like a quiet neighborhood. It's relatively far from what I consider the ghetto areas of Luzerne County. The entire neighborhood is on very gradual slope so that each street is just somewhat higher in elevation than the one below it. Think rolling hills-ish. The thing that struck me was how much higher the elevation was on James' side of the street as opposed to his neighbors like the Goys on the other side. The residents on one side of the street are practically looking down on the neighbors on the other side of the street. James' house looks to be the tallest house on the block. There are two types of houses on the street. You have one I call the original coalminer houses usually built between the 1890s and the 1930s. Sometimes they are built as single unit residences and other times they are what we call two half a doubles which is just two of them build with a shared wall/roof. That is the Goys house. To be honest guys I was scared considering what took place there and was afraid people might confront me since it was so obvious what I was doing. The other type of houe are very modest ranch or single story homes that look to have been built in the 60s or 70s. James' house with the total brown brick front and a unique design with the bricks really stands out on the block. It gave me the impression of a castle overlooking the town and villages within the castle walls. There was no for sale sign that I saw on his property and there were no cars in th garage. The people in the neighborhood loo like they maintain and upkeep their houses and yards however modest. When I saw the video I thought that it was a four way intersection. It is a three way intersection. I though James was walking up the street to enter into his house to the right. He was actually walking up his driveway to go back into his house which was on the left. It doesn't appear there is a fromt door access from the street entry to his house. Two doors down from him is this big trailer on a concrete foundation that ihas almost every square inch of their lawn and the exterior of the trailer covered with Trump and trumpish signs.

by Anonymousreply 547March 12, 2021 8:51 PM

Fuck! Paragraphs, dude!

by Anonymousreply 548March 12, 2021 9:32 PM

R531, MARY!!!

(It’s a DL requirement, I really had no choice.)

by Anonymousreply 549March 12, 2021 9:34 PM

[quote]and the DLer who left a digital flower on his digital grave.

That was me R533. I periodically check the site to make sure no one has left a nasty comment.

by Anonymousreply 550March 12, 2021 10:30 PM

R533, I’d like to add Lisa’s last words to your stellar recap:

“Call Brian Baranski”

by Anonymousreply 551March 12, 2021 10:32 PM

Hey Scrantonian, tell us more about the 309 Theater. I didn't think those places existed anymore.

by Anonymousreply 552March 12, 2021 10:52 PM

R551 You fucker, you!

by Anonymousreply 553March 12, 2021 10:53 PM

R547 Great work! Thanks for giving us a flavour of the area and it's topography.

Did anyone see you cruising the neighborhood?

by Anonymousreply 554March 12, 2021 10:57 PM

Just Brian Baranski driving around in his patrol car looking for a clue, R554

by Anonymousreply 555March 12, 2021 11:02 PM

[quote] I hope Hallmark doesn’t fuck this up!

R526 Are they going to get Dean Cain to play Jeff?

by Anonymousreply 556March 12, 2021 11:55 PM

R547, did you mean Jeffrey instead of James?

by Anonymousreply 557March 13, 2021 12:29 AM

Yes sorry I meant Jeffrey.

by Anonymousreply 558March 13, 2021 1:01 AM

Who will play Jiimmmaayyy!!??

by Anonymousreply 559March 13, 2021 1:08 AM

"I felt like a creeper so just drive the block slowly three times," R547

Excellent work, R547! Remember who you were being a creeper for, the Great DL! It's DLers like you who give this place class. You're skills of observation and willingness to drive up and down the street three times deserve an award.

by Anonymousreply 560March 13, 2021 2:20 AM

Your, not you're. ^

I had to correct that before R532 arrived.

by Anonymousreply 561March 13, 2021 2:22 AM

“The sky was so white that morning...”

by Anonymousreply 562March 13, 2021 2:25 AM

R562 “The streets were so white that morning...” is a little more apropos.

by Anonymousreply 563March 13, 2021 2:34 AM

R547, did you see the sign in the Goy's window?

by Anonymousreply 564March 13, 2021 2:39 AM

R547, next time, could you park your car a street over and go for a little stroll past the area?

by Anonymousreply 565March 13, 2021 2:41 AM

[quote]” I think his killing two people in cold blood may have something to do with his being perceived as a tinderbox of fury.”

R481 - Spaide did NOT kill two people “in cold blood”; he was bullied and taunted by two pieces of human garbage who didn’t even have the sense to flee after he fired off a few rounds of warning shots.

Wishing you MANY Goys in your future!

by Anonymousreply 566March 13, 2021 2:51 AM

Marry me, R492!!! 😘

by Anonymousreply 567March 13, 2021 2:53 AM

Sorry, R567, already taken. I appreciate the thought though.

Imagine how sweet it would be to drive over that bump and feel the rise and fall of the suspension.

by Anonymousreply 568March 13, 2021 3:13 AM

R547 Were there any bloodstains still visible or had nature or the municipal authorities taken their course?

by Anonymousreply 569March 13, 2021 3:31 AM

R481 and R508 (even though you’re the same person):

Wishing you a plague of 10,000 Goys until you finally come to your senses and take them out, followed by your suicide.

by Anonymousreply 570March 13, 2021 3:55 AM

Not the same person, R570, but thanks for playing.

by Anonymousreply 571March 13, 2021 4:31 AM

How come there has been no mention anywhere of the Goys funerals? I looked in the local paper and online generally . There's nothing, which for a slain couple is odd. I can find Pa Goy's sister and his own Pa's but not his or Ma Goy's. Surely their funeral has taken place, with a memorial church service coming later?

by Anonymousreply 572March 13, 2021 8:26 AM

[quote] “The streets were so white that morning...”

With a smattering of crimson.

by Anonymousreply 573March 13, 2021 8:36 AM

Blood on Snow 🩸 : A Suburban Nightmare

by Anonymousreply 574March 13, 2021 3:43 PM

^^Dateline producer.

by Anonymousreply 575March 13, 2021 3:53 PM

by Brian Brianski.

Abridged for television by Jimmmmyyyyy

by Anonymousreply 576March 13, 2021 4:09 PM

Jimmay!: The Story of a Hero’s Plight Cut Short

by Anonymousreply 577March 13, 2021 5:48 PM

I miss all you scummy motherfuckers.

by Anonymousreply 578March 23, 2021 3:48 AM

R578 You fucker, you!

by Anonymousreply 579March 23, 2021 6:59 AM

Jimmmmyyyy!!!

by Anonymousreply 580March 23, 2021 4:40 PM

“You should have kept your fu BOOM ing mouth shut!”

by Anonymousreply 581March 23, 2021 5:28 PM

You're the fucking scumbag, R581. You don't bother with nobody.

by Anonymousreply 582March 23, 2021 8:47 PM

So who leaked the video?

by Anonymousreply 583March 23, 2021 10:31 PM

Pussy. Pussy. Pussy.

You’re a pu—-AAAAAAAH AAAAAAH HE SHOT ME!!

by Anonymousreply 584March 23, 2021 11:15 PM

Pussy, huh? Bang!!

by Anonymousreply 585March 23, 2021 11:30 PM

Any developments?

Has Goy Jnr filed a court case yet against Jeff's estate?

by Anonymousreply 586March 24, 2021 12:02 AM

Is Jeff's house up for sale yet?

by Anonymousreply 587March 24, 2021 12:10 AM

Pushy Pushy Pushy

by Anonymousreply 588March 24, 2021 2:59 AM

Any updates guys?

by Anonymousreply 589March 24, 2021 11:13 PM

All three, still dead.

by Anonymousreply 590March 24, 2021 11:21 PM

Thank you R590

Has the Goys' funerals taken place?

by Anonymousreply 591March 24, 2021 11:33 PM

I think it’s hot that Jeff was a couples chaser.

by Anonymousreply 592March 24, 2021 11:38 PM

He was a people pleaser

by Anonymousreply 593March 24, 2021 11:43 PM

Maybe he was closeted and it was how he felt he could be near a man, R592?

by Anonymousreply 594March 25, 2021 5:41 AM

Was Jeff gay or bi?

by Anonymousreply 595March 25, 2021 8:33 AM

Can someone start Thread 8 please.

I'm not authorized to do it correctly.

by Anonymousreply 596March 25, 2021 8:36 AM

[quote] Can someone start Thread 8 please.

Done. See below link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597March 25, 2021 12:57 PM

[quote] I'm not authorized to do it correctly.

Neener neener.

(Thanks, r597!)

by Anonymousreply 598March 25, 2021 1:11 PM

Jiiiiiiimmmmaaah!

by Anonymousreply 599March 25, 2021 1:42 PM

*gurgled breathing*

by Anonymousreply 600March 25, 2021 1:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!