Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

RuPaul's Drag Race ALL Seasons tea, Part 2

Pray for Chi Chi!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105May 28, 2021 10:12 PM

All that makeup can't be good for you in the long-term.

by Anonymousreply 1July 22, 2020 1:27 AM

The hospital video looks nothing like her or him. I can see that he's lost weight, but his whole face seems smaller. Not freakish like Miz Cracker or Sharon, Shea or Trinity. Just tiny. I guess he had a nose job somewhere along the way. Chi Chi has a serious illness and ignored all the warning signs and he seems a sweet dumb guy. But in the bottom 10% of Drag Race talent. I hope he keeps a kidney.

Shea should win All Stars 5. It's wasn't destined, but it's about to be determined. Miz Cracker has come across as a villain as the show airs, and like Ginger Ming before her - she's about to have the crown snatched away at the last minute. The fanbase hate her and she didn't deserve two of her wins. The fix was in, but she's no Trixie. She's delusional enough to think she deserves to win. But this belongs to Shea or Juju. Juju was cheated of the Snatch Game win. A lot of fuckery on All Stars, always. Miz Cracker is the most neurotic high strung contestant to ever make it so far. He's a jew, so he won't turn to drugs. But he's nuts. "In his head" as Bob and Monet say kindly. What a putz. Cracker performed the worst lip syncs of any potential winner ever. Including Bianca. Those broke ass cartwheels and finger points. Ugh.

Shea for the win. She's ready.

by Anonymousreply 2July 22, 2020 1:42 AM

chichi looks like a child in the picture at OP.

by Anonymousreply 3July 22, 2020 1:45 AM

R2, RE: Shea (Spoiler Below) . . . . . . You will be pleased.

by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2020 1:51 AM

Whoops, damn formatting! Sorry!

by Anonymousreply 5July 22, 2020 1:53 AM

;-) R4.

by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2020 1:54 AM

Not to be a hall monitor, but... can't you discuss Shea in the AS5 thread?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 22, 2020 1:54 AM

Has Ru commented?

by Anonymousreply 8July 22, 2020 1:57 AM

Agree r7!

by Anonymousreply 9July 22, 2020 1:57 AM

Kidney failure for someone so young as Chi Chi? Is that uncommon? WOW!

by Anonymousreply 10July 22, 2020 2:00 AM

^ She has scleroderma, an autoimmune disorder.

by Anonymousreply 11July 22, 2020 2:03 AM

Agree with yourself R9. (aka your other post at R7) Your famous for that! With an exclamation point and later come the CAPS!! Dude you're pathetic. You'll get another thread shut down with your crazy. We'll discuss whatever we want here.

Shea is going to win All Stars 5!!! They are editing as we type.

Chi Chi is being supported by her sisters. This was reported a week ago on the other thread that some crazy racist hall monitor got shut down. She performed on the huge and successful Black Girl Magic show on Twitch TV and went into the hospital the next day. Her blood pressure is off the charts because of Scleroderma and that of course can cause kidney failure. So the Drag Race queens are sending love and money and promoting fundraising for Chi Chi. As they should. Cuz black american drag queens are fucked if they get really sick. I'm not religious, but he's an adorable dumb guy. And he looks really sick and scared. Best Wishes Chi Chi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 22, 2020 2:13 AM

R12 Oh lord, it's the multiple device troll again. Do you really not think more than one person can have the same opinion? I'm OP and R7, not R9, dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 13July 22, 2020 2:15 AM

Oh no, another MDT! Whatever shall we do?

by Anonymousreply 14July 22, 2020 2:16 AM

multiple device troll aka the vixen troll aka mini meat slopping bottom troll at r12.

by Anonymousreply 15July 22, 2020 2:19 AM

r13 read the as5 part 3 thread and what r12 the the vix unhinged bipolar mental case is saying Crazy shit!

by Anonymousreply 16July 22, 2020 2:34 AM

Except it is you. You are repeating the same things you said (as different posters) from the previous thread that Datalounge shut down. Of course you are the OP. You are the major contributor to many of these threads. Your lack of insight, constant defense of RuPaul and attacking of most of the black contestants is recognized. Sloppy bottom is what your alter ego called me on the other thread, because I told one of your other personas that I am not a bottom, not old like you and NOT white.

You are not imaginative enough to succeed in your attempts to control the discourse, hurl racist insults by calling all the black contestants ugly, token winners or stupid. You should stop supporting your own posts but we know your simple minded approach. You do this on many threads and subjects. WE SEE YOU.

Now this thread will be shut down too. You fucking old white racist FAG. We'll piss in your stupid mouth before you tell more lies out here. RACIST FUCK.

by Anonymousreply 17July 22, 2020 2:45 AM

If it wasn't for those fucking old racist white f@gs there would still be sodomy laws, so show some respect. And liberals can't be racist so stop being an Uncle Tom.

by Anonymousreply 18July 22, 2020 2:46 AM

Wait... Now I'm being accused of being the anti-vixen multiple device troll? Uhhh, okay, that makes total sense.

by Anonymousreply 19July 22, 2020 2:49 AM

r17 = mdt / the the vix unhinged bipolar mental case

by Anonymousreply 20July 22, 2020 2:53 AM

EVERY fuckin' Drag Race thread since Season 10..... Christ.....

by Anonymousreply 21July 22, 2020 3:02 AM

r2, My Aunt has Scleroderma, and it's no joke. The collagen in your skin and organs are affected and hardens, and everything shrinks- my Aunt looked like E.T. with shrunken arthritic looking hands before she underwent experimental stem cell therapy.

by Anonymousreply 22July 22, 2020 3:02 AM

I know, r21! She's fucking crazy!

by Anonymousreply 23July 22, 2020 3:08 AM

Do you think Ru sent Chi Chi some money?

by Anonymousreply 24July 22, 2020 3:58 AM

A tic-tac.

by Anonymousreply 25July 22, 2020 4:10 AM

Master Classing with Willam & RuPaul.

W is letting her have it! So funny!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 22, 2020 5:42 AM

So is Willem not with his handsome sugar daddy anymore if he's doing Patreon stuff?

by Anonymousreply 27July 22, 2020 3:13 PM

Willam and his husband separated in 2015, got back together a couple times and ended their marriage about a year ago. He has been doing Patreon for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 28July 22, 2020 3:20 PM

Interview with Miss Tammie Brown

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 23, 2020 10:27 PM

Chi Chi is out of the hospital!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30July 23, 2020 10:27 PM

My heart breaks for Chi Chi. I don't CARE if she wasn't as polished as the other queens on Season 9 or AS3, I found her to be SO LIKEABLE. She's not the greatest queen, but I dunno she has a sort of charm. It makes me feel a bit verklempt to know that the road for her is not going to be easy, as scleroderma sounds HORRIFYING.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 24, 2020 12:57 AM

Hey Jaida stan, you can pay the princely sum of $69 to see her perform with the other Werk the World girls from the safety of your own car at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena this weekend:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 29, 2020 1:48 AM

So glad Chi-Chi's out of the hospital; was gutted to hear about Lady Red's passing.

by Anonymousreply 33August 11, 2020 10:50 AM

R33, they’re doing the same thing in Chicago. I doubt the parents of the woke teen girls audience aren’t going to allow them to go into a city where the murder rate has skyrocketed, where people can easily obscure weapons and other nefarious things in their car, in a population that doesn’t quite care for gay people.

by Anonymousreply 34August 11, 2020 12:28 PM

R33, they’re doing the same thing in Chicago. I doubt the parents of the woke teen girls audience aren’t going to allow them to go into a city where the murder rate has skyrocketed, where people can easily obscure weapons and other nefarious things in their car, in a population that doesn’t quite care for gay people.

by Anonymousreply 35August 11, 2020 12:28 PM

Aquaria after Toderick Hall. Apparently Tod called her annoying, which she is, then he backtracked his statement and scurried away from social media. That fat yt queen did a video on the drama. I agree with Toddy, bored to death of trans/nonbinary assigned whatever at birth turning drag into a snoozefest of hypersensitive crybullies.

by Anonymousreply 36August 15, 2020 10:24 PM

[quote]Hey Jaida stan, you can pay the princely sum of $69 to see her perform with the other Werk the World girls from the safety of your own car at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena this weekend:

More like the $1.98 Beauty Pageant.

by Anonymousreply 37August 15, 2020 10:29 PM

Jaida is a goddess. Not one RPDR alumni will disagree. She's the perfect winner that Drag Race never before achieved. It's not hyperbole. These are men. Creating illusion and competing on reality TV. Old white fags like the funny FAT ones, for obvious reasons. But even the racist fanbase embrace Jaida as something close to perfection. In every aspect and challenge of Drag Race. On her own, she is already spectacular. Very beautiful.

In other news for the ugly old white men who've never seen a drag show except on their TV, Chi Chi Devayne, the busted queen who wore garbage bags and didn't know who Maya Angelou was - is DEAD.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38August 21, 2020 12:51 AM

I'm gender fluid!

by Anonymousreply 39August 21, 2020 12:53 AM

That is crushing to hear about Chi Chi, Her disease is a horrible one- my aunt has it.

by Anonymousreply 40August 21, 2020 12:55 AM

r38 aka the "old white f@gs" troll, please kill yourself and join Chi Chi, post haste.

by Anonymousreply 41August 21, 2020 12:58 AM

She last performed on Black Girl Magic. Appropriate. Chi Chi is trending on twitter. She is loved by all her sisters. The Vixen gave her many heartfelt moments today. RIP Chi Chi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 21, 2020 1:01 AM

More love from Tony.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43August 21, 2020 1:02 AM

Everyone of any sense hates "Black Girl Magic", and your idol The Vixen, insane racist victim "old white f@gs" troll, no matter how hard you try to pretend otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 44August 21, 2020 1:06 AM

Huh? You're a terrible old human being R44. Black people can't be racist first of all, and ancient white FAGS on Datalounge, so often are. Especially you R44. Who posts over and over on these threads - thinking we can't see that you just support your own racist and biased views. You are disgusting but too dumb to worry about. You really think you "run" these threads? What a terrible disservice you do to the human race and your elderly white old man gay friends. Try to do better.

RIP Chi Chi Devayne. Some lonely old men have to make your death about racial hate for The Vixen? What a fixation that poor old man has. Black Girl Magic is a huge success even during quarantine and attracts the best of the best. BLACK GIRLS. It's not designed for ancient racist white FAGs. Nothing really is, R44.

You're a disgusting old man. Just keep it covered.

by Anonymousreply 45August 21, 2020 1:15 AM

Everyone can be racist, R45. Now, back here in reality, RIP Chi Chi. You are a treasure.

by Anonymousreply 46August 21, 2020 1:30 AM

Yes. Please respect her R46. Don't lay your troubled mind on top of real people's pain. RIP Chi Chi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 21, 2020 1:33 AM

R41, I blocked that troll ages ago and I’ve never been more relieved. I’m sure you and I have been accused of being the same person.

They’re unhinged and annoying as fuck.

I urge you to click ignore.

by Anonymousreply 48August 21, 2020 1:57 AM

Lucy Stoole (not to be mistaken for R44 or R48) remembers Chi Chi. Chicago loved Chi Chi.

Black Girl Magic was Devayne's last performance. Rest in POWER Zavion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49August 21, 2020 2:07 AM

The bestest Drag Queen of all time is dead and you hoes be talking to shit to each other, that’s whack! We need to shut this thread down for a day of remembrance for ChiChi!

by Anonymousreply 50August 21, 2020 2:21 AM

The Vixen organizes the best show in town. Even during lockdown. She attracts the best, because the show is the best showcase. Fire. Asia O'hara, Monique Heart, Shea, Coco, HeidiNCloset, Chi Chi, Dida Ritz, BobtheDrag, Monet XChange and every other Drag Race girl has taken the stage of Black Girl Magic. But you gotta be black. Southside Excellence. Top queens fought to appear in this showcase right after The Vixen's season. To show their support. The Vixen was done wrong and proven right, a long time ago now. Some people can't let it go. Racists hate forever. See R41, R44, R46 and R48 - one old man pretending to be different posters. Ha.

Stream Black Girl Magic NOW!! Heidi was a blast, just last night. But there are so many others to enjoy! Do it for Chi Chi, who performed on the last Twitch broadcast and was hospitalized two days later. Rest is Power, beautiful black MAN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51August 21, 2020 2:21 AM

Just in case you haven't seen the thread specifically about Chi Chi's passing:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52August 21, 2020 2:22 AM

Pearl and his boyfriend are living in a BUS. I really dig Pearl. He's a right interesting guy. Seen a lot, that one. But I am going mix Roxanne and his other great characters. He says he will still be doing drag from stuff he finds on the road. Are they a bit creepy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53October 10, 2020 5:12 PM

A great group of Alumni did a Twitch Tribute to Chi Chi tonight, to raise money for the Scleroderma Foundation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54October 17, 2020 5:58 AM

what causes kidney failure in young adults??

by Anonymousreply 55October 17, 2020 6:34 AM

R55: Chi Chi had been diagnosed with a serious autoimmune disease (scleroderma), which can also affect internal organs.

by Anonymousreply 56October 17, 2020 8:15 AM

Bring Back My Ghouls is on now LIVE on Youtube. Season 12 cast puts on a Halloween SHOW!! Enjoy and don't forget to TIP!! Jaida and Heidi and Crystal and Gigi are worth it. Widow Von Du is pretty damn entertaining too.

Poor Jaida has been robbed of what would surely have been worldwide success. I love that hot boy. Great drag queen. One of the best winners in recent Herstory. Season 12 top 6 was the ish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57October 30, 2020 10:02 PM

Pardon the link, but I'm too lazy to link the various tweets.

Farrah and Trinity have twitter beef, Phi Phi joins in. Silky and Vanjie get called out for the PV appearance also.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58January 8, 2021 1:33 AM

Don't you if you know, but we had Silky answering questions here on DL until she was exposed at being at PV:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59January 8, 2021 2:36 AM

PrEP is bad for people with pre existing kidney problems. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 60January 8, 2021 2:46 AM

I've followed it on twitter because I follow Trinity, Bianca and Bob. Farrah Moan was very sweet and civilized throughout it all. Trinity The Block has changed her tone the last day, she knows she's done harm to her brand. No so much from the Brunch performances - because she promoted them. But her reactions to even the mildest raised eyebrow has been vile and truly mean spirited. And she is one of the more successful RuGirls. She didn't need to do these gigs. Or to stream her latest plastic surgery a few months back. Farrah was never very impressive on the show, but she's been very impressive in how she expresses herself. And she's started spilling tea about how many takes they made her do on All Stars and then used the one of her falling....

Gia Gunn really is the biggest dumbest CUNT to ever come from that show. Tyra may be crazy, but Gia is just fucking evil. Very stupid. Like we haven't seen her compete twice. I like Trinity - she's got a good liberal sense and is vocal about the right causes. But that dude is one tough bitch who clearly has some dysmorphic disorder as well as lack of insight into his own actions. In her defense, the Drag Brunches WERE outside and they had to wear masks for the meet and greets. But she's mean, not only to fans.

Silky, Vanjie and Shangela have all done much worse. Trinity doesn't come for anyone unless they come for her first. I'm sure she sees Farrah as a whore boy, who does drag. I don't think she's kept it to herself.

Bianca is truly funny and fast on Twitter. And I don't like the dude's stage act at all. But the scathingly funny is real.

by Anonymousreply 61January 8, 2021 3:12 AM

Thanks for the extra tidbits R61

by Anonymousreply 62January 8, 2021 4:38 AM

The new Brit Crew for the upcoming DRUK Season 2 😛

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63January 9, 2021 7:58 AM

It's been almost 1-year since the embarrassment of AJ and the Queen!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64January 10, 2021 1:50 AM

I liked AJ and the Queen

by Anonymousreply 65January 10, 2021 2:19 AM

Drag Race Down Under S1 cast Ruvealed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66March 6, 2021 8:57 AM

Scary! I messed my kidneys up by eating too many cashews. True story. I had no idea eating them too often could result in kidney stones and other kidney related issues.

by Anonymousreply 67March 6, 2021 9:01 AM

According to a "reliable spiller" on the Spoiled Drag Race subreddit, the first All Stars International will begin filming in the UK following the filming of DRUK S3 (which is almost done). If the tea is accurate, there will be eight queens but no US gurls:

Baga Chipz, Cheryl Hole, Divina De Campo (DRUK S1)

Asstina Mandella (DRUK S2)

Jimbo, Lemon, Rita Baga (Canada's Drag Race S1)

Janey Jacké (DR Holland S1)

by Anonymousreply 68March 18, 2021 6:39 AM

DRUK S3 cast per r/SpoiledDragRace:

Anubis Finch, Brighton

Charity Kase, London

Choriza May, Newcastle

Elektra Fence, London

Ella Vaday, London

Kitty Scott-Claus, London

Krystal Versace, London

River Medway, Kent

Scarlett Harlett, London

Vanity Milan, London

Veronica Green (S2), London

Victoria Scone, Cardiff, Wales

by Anonymousreply 69March 18, 2021 6:13 PM

Where can you see Season 2 of UK Drag Race? I bought the first one on Amazon Pime

by Anonymousreply 70March 18, 2021 6:25 PM

^ In the US, the only legal option is WOW Presents Plus—you could binge the whole thing during a 7-day trial and then cancel. Subscriptions are $3.99/month or $39.99/year. They also have DR Thailand S2 (highly recommended, even with subtitles) and DR Holland.

by Anonymousreply 71March 18, 2021 6:32 PM

Likely AS6 cast, also per r/SpoiledDragRace:

Sonique (S2)

Pandora Boxx (S2/AS1)

Yara Sofia (S3/AS1)

Jiggly Caliente (S4)

Serena ChaCha (S5)

Trinity K. Bonét (S6)

Ginger Minj (S7/AS2)

Scarlet Envy (S11)

Ra'Jah O'Hara (S11)

A'keria C. Davenport (S11)

Jan (S12)

by Anonymousreply 72March 18, 2021 6:35 PM

R68 There shouldnt be US queens on the international all stars. They have their own version.

by Anonymousreply 73March 18, 2021 6:41 PM

R69 No Scottish queens?

by Anonymousreply 74March 18, 2021 6:41 PM

The All Stars International likely-cast list on Reddit was just updated, and it includes US queens. (The list at R68 was updated 3/5.)

• Manila Luzon (S3/AS1/AS4), Monique Heart (S10, AS4)

• Baga Chipz, Blu Hydrangea, Cheryl Hole (DRUK S1)

• Jimbo, Lemon (Canada's Drag Race S1)

• Envy Peru, Janey Jacké (DR Holland S1)

• Pangina Heals (co-host of DR Thailand)

by Anonymousreply 75March 18, 2021 7:06 PM

Is Ru going to host?

by Anonymousreply 76March 20, 2021 3:10 AM

^ Yes, as far as I know (assuming the leakers are right).

by Anonymousreply 77March 22, 2021 5:08 PM

According to the Drag Race Thailand subreddit, the show has apparently been canceled, though there hasn't been an official announcement yet. :(

by Anonymousreply 78March 22, 2021 5:38 PM

Latest updates to the IAS thread on Reddit:

Jujubee may be competing for the US in addition to Manila and Monique.

Also, Chad Michaels has been spotted in Manchester, where DRUK S3 just wrapped up filming and where IAS filming is also taking place. If she's involved, nobody is sure yet if it's as a cast member or a guest.

by Anonymousreply 79March 22, 2021 6:49 PM

Do they film DRUK at Media City, Manchester then?

by Anonymousreply 80March 22, 2021 6:52 PM

^ Reddit says they moved it to Manchester for S3 filming.

by Anonymousreply 81March 23, 2021 5:36 AM

Interesting

by Anonymousreply 82March 23, 2021 9:43 AM

All Stars International is now all but confirmed via one cast member's messy, messy personal drama.

An ex-boyfriend and personal assistant of Baga Chipz says Baga posted revenge porn somewhere online. In retaliation, this person has posted Baga's IAS looks, Snatch Game character, and talent show song on YouTube.

In the Reddit thread below, there was also a now-deleted YT video of this person taunting Baga while she was on the phone with the cops.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83March 23, 2021 10:51 AM

On a semi-related note, a Premier League football player has reportedly been sliding into Baga's DMs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84March 23, 2021 11:03 AM

[quote]An ex-boyfriend and personal assistant of Baga Chipz says Baga posted revenge porn somewhere online. In retaliation, this person has posted Baga's IAS looks, Snatch Game character, and talent show song on YouTube.

The spoiler posts have been removed.

by Anonymousreply 85March 23, 2021 3:14 PM

"Los Javis" (Javier Ambrossi and Javier Calvo), the producers of [italic]Veneno,[/italic] will serve as judges on the inaugural season of [italic]Drag Race España,[/italic] along with the fabulous Paca La Piraña (Francisca Cáceres). The host is Madrid's Supremme de Luxe.

by Anonymousreply 86March 23, 2021 5:44 PM

Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman is officially out at [italic]Canada's Drag Race.[/italic]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87March 24, 2021 4:56 PM

In 2018 Willam spilled a bunch more tea about her disqualification in response to Leslie Jones's questions on Twitter after watching S4 for the first time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88March 28, 2021 3:55 PM

R75 They can't have Pangina Heals on as a contestant, can they? She'd SHIT on them all. Maybe she's co-host?

I've been watching Drag Race Thailand for the first time and it's great. She'd SHIT on all of those contestants though.

by Anonymousreply 89March 31, 2021 1:44 AM

Willam!

“Jiggly was having a bad day and they exasperated it”

Oh, dear!!!!

by Anonymousreply 90March 31, 2021 2:11 AM

William is such a good, caring person...

by Anonymousreply 91March 31, 2021 7:14 AM

Willam is a bitch but gives GREAT dish.

by Anonymousreply 92March 31, 2021 9:23 AM

Season 2's reading challenge was so great. Every reading challenge after this feels like a half-hearted attempt to equal Jujube.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93April 1, 2021 11:19 AM

WOW!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94April 2, 2021 12:22 AM

India's IG was deleted. Lots of tea there.

by Anonymousreply 95April 2, 2021 12:23 AM

These queens are back on social media after an absence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96April 6, 2021 4:11 AM

^ Deleted, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 97April 6, 2021 4:48 AM

^ Cheryl Hole, Blu Hydrangea, and Jujubee are back on their socials after being out of pocket during the time of the supposed IAS filming.

by Anonymousreply 98April 8, 2021 1:09 AM

Miss Darienne Lake is getting skinny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99April 14, 2021 9:47 PM

Laganja Estranja has a new gig as a judge on Discovery Plus's new cooking show, [italic]Chopped 420.[/italic]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100April 18, 2021 5:38 PM

Miss Kylie Minogue and Mr. Taika Waititi will join the guest-judge panel on [italic]Drag Race Down Under[/italic]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101April 24, 2021 2:43 AM

Tamisha Iman is doing a UK panto tour at the end of this year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102April 24, 2021 3:49 AM

Anyone watch the Australia premiere? It was bad.

by Anonymousreply 103May 2, 2021 8:11 AM

It was indeed R103

Here's a thread for it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104May 2, 2021 8:14 AM

Honey Mahogany (S5) has been elected chair of the San Francisco Democratic Party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105May 28, 2021 10:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!