Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars, Season 5, Part 3

Who's going to win!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251August 23, 2020 1:11 AM

Does anyone know if there's a reunion show planned?

by Anonymousreply 1July 20, 2020 7:55 PM

Gigi not winning season 12 (which taped after this) makes it clear who wins - a white girl.

by Anonymousreply 2July 20, 2020 8:41 PM

Not necessarily. They don't finalize the winner until closer to the time of the reunion show and since season 12 finale was during BLM protests, they had to choose a black winner. I don't know when they are doing the reunion for as5 or when the winner is chosen but since it is in the current context, i think it will be shea or jujubee - i think there will still be anger if a white girl were to win.

by Anonymousreply 3July 20, 2020 8:55 PM

I understand if you don't like Jaida Essence Hall, but stop discounting her win. She had three challenge wins and won the final lip-sync to "Survivor". Your attempts to make her win about race says more about how you see people.

I was most excited to see Derrick Barry, Mariah Balenciaga, and Mayhem Miller; but they all went home early so I rooted for Alexis but they sent her packing, too. I resent them for setting out that Blair is a better competitor than Alexis (Bitch, where?). I don't understand how they can still act perturbed about Shea's lipstick conspiracy when they all agreed to send Alexis home to make the contest that much easier for them. Anyway, now I'm left with no one to root for. I guess I'll through support behind Jujubee. I do love a good underdog. Miz Cracker lost my respect when she pulled that "I wish I could have voted for Ongina" stunt.

by Anonymousreply 4July 21, 2020 12:18 AM

R4 you sound like a redditor and trying to bring your reddit comments to DL! I never said she only won because she was black nor did I discount her win. They lucked out that they had a strong black contestant and that fans turned on Gigi (partly for being white) and that the momentum shifted towards black contestants. Jaida would have won S12 given the climate even without being the strongest because no matter who was the strongest, a black contestant was going to win.

by Anonymousreply 5July 21, 2020 12:31 AM

[Quote] I was most excited to see Derrick Barry, Mariah Balenciaga, and Mayhem Miller

Really? They were underwhelming their first season.

Jaida Essence Hall is awesome! Love her!

by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2020 1:06 AM

Shea wins.

by Anonymousreply 7July 21, 2020 3:59 AM

Audience bored. The Real Wives of Tuckahoe has jumped the shark. Who is the target audience these days? It sure as hell ain’t me. This whole show is as thin as the post production puns they splice in.

by Anonymousreply 8July 21, 2020 4:43 AM

OP The second thread has not finished yet, are you a fat, stupid cunt?

by Anonymousreply 9July 21, 2020 5:02 AM

It's been obvious since the cast was announced that Shea was guaranteed to win. No matter the performances or track records, Ru is gonna crown whom she wants to crown in the end. And it's clear it'll be Shea.

by Anonymousreply 10July 21, 2020 8:55 AM

r9, what does your Mom have anything to do with this thread?

Part 2 is locked down. That's way, genius. Duh!

by Anonymousreply 11July 21, 2020 4:16 PM

R11 I’m not R9. I just posted in the part 2 thread. Do you mean it’s locked down to subscribers only? I wish I understood Muriel’s fickle ways.

by Anonymousreply 12July 21, 2020 4:18 PM

Yes, r12.

This is what I get on part 2 and on All the tee thread. " Only subscribers can post to this thread. Click Here to update your subscription information."

by Anonymousreply 13July 21, 2020 4:21 PM

The Part 2 thread was becoming a V!x€n-related dumpster fire, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 14July 21, 2020 4:27 PM

Yes, the Vix troll aka the mini meat bottom fucks up everything.

by Anonymousreply 15July 21, 2020 4:29 PM

Ok R13 I’ve posted a link here into part two. R14 agreed. R9 die in a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 16July 21, 2020 4:29 PM

Thanks r16. You're the best!

by Anonymousreply 17July 21, 2020 4:36 PM

In other news:

Shea is still ugly and shouldn't be allowed out of the house with a full face covering.

by Anonymousreply 18July 21, 2020 10:11 PM

I created a new All Seasons Tea thread, the original one is subscriber's only now, too. Hopefully, people will rant and rave about the Vixen there instead of the AS5 thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 22, 2020 1:27 AM

Thanks r19.

by Anonymousreply 20July 22, 2020 2:20 AM

Thank yourself R20. You are also R19. We'll talk about whatever we want, here or there. Anyone can start a thread but only a racist nutjob like you can get it shut down. The Vixen has her place, but why do you hate all the black queens? Don't bother to answer. This thread will be shut down soon too.

by Anonymousreply 21July 22, 2020 2:25 AM

r21 = multiple device troll = the vixen troll = mini meat slopping bottom troll = unhinged bipolar mental case.

by Anonymousreply 22July 22, 2020 2:31 AM

You're done R22.

by Anonymousreply 23July 22, 2020 2:46 AM

Fucking mental. IAM the vermin hater.

And pay the two bucks you cheap skezzy cunts or fuck off back to Reddit and LSA

by Anonymousreply 24July 22, 2020 3:06 AM

Just got this press release from a website of bookies:

Shea Coulée is Odds-on Favorite to Win RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 5

Finale May Be Most Viewed Episode This Season

Copenhagen – July 22, 2020 – Shea Coulée currently has the strongest odds to win RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 5, according to betting aggregators US-Bookies.com (See Disclaimer Below). Shea Coulée has 10/11 odds to win heading into the finale episode. Miz Cracker follows closely with even (1/1) odds.

“Shea Coulée has been a favorite this season, but it’s hard to ignore Miz Cracker’s past few performances,” says US-Bookies betting industry analyst Alex Donohue. “While the bookies list Shea Coulée and Miz Cracker close together in the betting markets, Jujubee is further down the list at 5/1, giving her worst odds to win this season among the remaining contestants.”

Oddsmakers aren’t confident that the finale viewership will eclipse 1 million viewers. The odds of over 1 million people tuning into to watch this season’s last episode are 10/1.

“While the million mark may be out of reach, bookies are more confident that this will at least be the most viewed episode,” says Donohue. “The odds of the finale bringing in more viewers than any other episode this season are even at 1/1, meaning this is a much more likely scenario than a million viewers.”

Odds to Win RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 5: Shea Coulée: 10/11 Miz Cracker: 1/1 Jujubee: 5/1 Odds RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 5 Finale Over 1 Million Viewers: 10/1 Odds RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 5 Finale is Most Viewed Episode This Season: 1/1 (Both viewers odds relate to live viewers based on Nielsen TV ratings)

by Anonymousreply 25July 22, 2020 9:25 PM

Link r25? I'm intrigued by a bookie website in general.

by Anonymousreply 26July 23, 2020 2:41 AM

Shea.

She's ENTITLED. Because she lost to a WHITE GIRL.

Yuck.

Team Jujube.

by Anonymousreply 27July 23, 2020 2:48 AM

I am team Jujubee too. Love her personality but I think we will see all black winners on all the current / recent seasons.

by Anonymousreply 28July 23, 2020 3:10 AM

Miz Cracker definitely has not endeared herself in the fandom. It's primarily Shea and Jujubee, not many people are rooting for her even though she won the most challenges.

by Anonymousreply 29July 23, 2020 3:19 AM

Have they announced yet that Miz Cracker is the winner?

by Anonymousreply 30July 23, 2020 3:19 AM

When is the finale?

by Anonymousreply 31July 23, 2020 3:38 AM

Two more days, r30.

by Anonymousreply 32July 23, 2020 3:39 AM

Apparently the 'final edit' has been spoiled again on social media.

by Anonymousreply 33July 23, 2020 11:32 AM

And apparently DL has casually spoiled the finale results again without care that some people might not like their endings to be spoiled?

Why not start a separate thread to spoil shows?

I’ve asked before and asking always gets me insulted and never gets an answer, but I’m going to ask again: For the people here who post spoilers (especially without proper warning), why do you do it? Does it give you a feeling of control to prove you know something before others do? Or does it give you pleasure to ruin the dramatic tension for other people? Or is there another reason? I am honestly interested in the true answers because I can’t understand the compulsion to do it and I would like to know people’s motivations. I may start a new thread about this hoping some spoiler will come along and answer straightforwardly instead of just hurling juvenile insults.

by Anonymousreply 34July 23, 2020 11:40 AM

Are Shea and Sasha still friends? You’d think Shea would’ve been happy her bff won.

I mean, Trinity and Peppermint lost but they were still happy for Sasha.

by Anonymousreply 35July 23, 2020 11:42 AM

I still can't believe Shea is in the final three.

She's so basic, always badly dressed and is terrible at most of the challenges. She has bad makeup and outfits and she has no charisma.

by Anonymousreply 36July 23, 2020 11:43 AM

It's a fair request, R34. I made the comment at 33 and it's not a spoiler if you do not name who it is, which I did not because I respect those who do not wish to know. I did not even go looking for it, it appeared on my timeline on Twitter by somebody liking the tweet of the leaked photo. Those types of leaks are unfair to the finalists more than anything.

by Anonymousreply 37July 23, 2020 1:45 PM

Does Shea own a mirror?

by Anonymousreply 38July 23, 2020 3:49 PM

It feels like they are are setting cracker up to win. The whole narrative that Shea did not get over losing to Sasha and still is bitter seems a perfect set up to lose to Cracker.

by Anonymousreply 39July 23, 2020 3:57 PM

Sadly it is a losing battle r34. Every single season poster(s) flock here to post spoilers. They have to show off they know what happens you see, screw the fact some posters would rather avoid spoilers. People have complained about it for many years now, but clearly they have no intention of changing their behavior.

by Anonymousreply 40July 23, 2020 4:01 PM

Ru should shake up things and award all 3 as winners- total representation, no resentments.

by Anonymousreply 41July 23, 2020 4:21 PM

R34, I got called "very old" by the V!x€n stan in Thread One for pointing out that, in every season, some moron just HAS to post spoilers here - just because he/she/zhe assumed that I only got my Drag Race news from Datalounge.

Aside from that being untrue, forgive me for being a horrible person by not wanting to hang around the Drag Race subreddits among the gender confused identifarians (most of whom aren't old enough to see these queens in person outside of DragCon or Drag Queen Story Hour) and the fake "woke" white fraus, especially when both groups think that they are the experts on drag and gay culture.

R40 has it right - they don't think they're doing anything wrong.

by Anonymousreply 42July 23, 2020 4:45 PM

Was it ever determined exactly why Ru quit social media, or was it simply both past blackface AND giving the crown to Miz Cracker?

by Anonymousreply 43July 23, 2020 9:28 PM

R43 Did you just write that RuPaul has done blackface in the past?

Am I in the Twilight Zone?

by Anonymousreply 44July 23, 2020 9:57 PM

R44 He did blacker face!

by Anonymousreply 45July 23, 2020 10:42 PM

RuPaul has worn a confederate flag dress, but I wonder if he just didn’t want the heat when Miz Cracker is finally declared the winner

by Anonymousreply 46July 23, 2020 11:28 PM

The fucking thing hasn't filmed yet. No one knows who is the winner, these posters just want to sound "in the know". Go back to Reddit with that bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 47July 24, 2020 1:10 AM

Is it a live broadcast? I think it’s already been filmed

by Anonymousreply 48July 24, 2020 1:16 AM

r48 they filmed more than one winner ending. Did the same with Money and Trinity - then spliced to together to announce a tie.

by Anonymousreply 49July 24, 2020 1:45 AM

I wish JuJu would win!

by Anonymousreply 50July 24, 2020 2:32 AM

A song was playing on my Apple playlist, which I really liked. Turned out to be Shea's song. But I still want Juju to win.

by Anonymousreply 51July 24, 2020 4:01 AM

JuJu forever.

by Anonymousreply 52July 24, 2020 7:27 AM

A question to which I haven't seen an answer: how do folks know that "Fancy" was a last minute change on last week's LSFYL?

by Anonymousreply 53July 24, 2020 11:28 AM

All I care about is BIG HONGRAY CUNTLEXIS owning the room in the aftermath all of these jealous cunts scheming away her chances. My beautiful boricua queen~~~ 😭

by Anonymousreply 54July 24, 2020 11:46 AM

r53 People like to pretend they have insider information when 99.9 percent of the time that "insider information" is coming from inside their head.

by Anonymousreply 55July 24, 2020 4:30 PM

Just a few more hours until we see Shea's disappointment......I HOPE.

by Anonymousreply 56July 24, 2020 4:55 PM

Shea wins. Cracker is too divisive and creepy and controlled. And not funny.

But still Team Jujubee here.

by Anonymousreply 57July 24, 2020 4:56 PM

My money is on Cracker but only if she does well in the final episode. I would be shocked if Shea won because she has been so mopey, down and melodramatic (despite her huge talent).

by Anonymousreply 58July 24, 2020 5:11 PM

People's hatred for Cracker makes me want her to win so much more, just to see the shitshow on twitter and reddit. However, I'm 99% sure Shea has got this in the bag.

by Anonymousreply 59July 24, 2020 8:08 PM

Okay, who won?????

by Anonymousreply 60July 25, 2020 12:52 AM

Not a very good finale song, but Shae still could have done better than the robot dance.

by Anonymousreply 61July 25, 2020 1:32 AM

I just noticed Shea’s é is misplaced. Oy.

by Anonymousreply 62July 25, 2020 1:33 AM

It was rather odd to see Cracker say she noticed how Jewish she is watching herself on TV and then became obsessively proud of her imperial Russian heritage.

Does she have any idea of how Jewish people were treated in Russia?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63July 25, 2020 1:36 AM

Winner?

by Anonymousreply 64July 25, 2020 1:37 AM

R63 Seems like she was just trying to steal a page from Sasha Velour's book... who is also Jewish and Russian, irrc.

Cracker is so phoney.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65July 25, 2020 1:48 AM

Shea!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66July 25, 2020 1:51 AM

Like I said any of the F3 would be great. Sad for Juju. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 67July 25, 2020 1:54 AM

Sassy Shea, shonny tay.

by Anonymousreply 68July 25, 2020 1:55 AM

Yay for Shea! She clearly won that final challenge and the lip synch. Looked beautiful on the runway. She was the clear winner. Perfectly edited. Juju looked phenomenal. Amazing. But she fucked up her solo number and just didn't shine. She still should have won Snatch Game though. Very happy for Shea. Miz Cracker looks like a cross between Jerry Lewis, Ed Grimley and a pinhead from AHS. AND she's fake as fuck. The right person won. Again. The internet and all the alumni queens agree. Notice how they couldn't find any of the returning queens to claim that Miz Cracker should win? What a motley bunch they were, except for Alexis. The final three were the only choices and Shea was the rightful winner.

by Anonymousreply 69July 25, 2020 2:45 AM

What a bore. I don't think Shea is a star. And how many times can they bring up how she was deprived of her rightful win? I knew Shea wold win, but I really wish that Jujubee got the crown.

by Anonymousreply 70July 25, 2020 2:56 AM

None of the past queens are going to support a white queen publicly in the current climate. They would be viciously attacked by fans.

by Anonymousreply 71July 25, 2020 3:07 AM

[Quote] Miz Cracker looks like a cross between Jerry Lewis, Ed Grimley

Jerry Lewis?

Looks like the bi polar mental case Vix troll/R69 just outed herself as an OLD CUNT!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

by Anonymousreply 72July 25, 2020 3:09 AM

Yeah, Shea did do a good lipsync and looked great. I loved Juju's Buddha's outfit- it was really stunning. We're never going to have another Asian or Hispanic/Latino queen winner, are we?

by Anonymousreply 73July 25, 2020 3:10 AM

[Quote] Looks like the bi polar mental case Vix troll/[R69] just outed herself as an OLD CUNT!!!!

And a WHITE one! Two things you throw out constantly here. Old and White and that's OF COURSE who you really ARE!!!! You're reference fucked you over cunt! HAHAHAHA!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 74July 25, 2020 3:31 AM

*Your

by Anonymousreply 75July 25, 2020 3:34 AM

It should have been Juju, but Shea won a weak season. So whatever. Maybe he will go away now.

Ru made a Babe Paley reference. I wonder how many of the queens or the target demo even know who Babe Paley is/was.

by Anonymousreply 76July 25, 2020 3:35 AM

I'm a Russian Jewish Doll. Every weekend we went to the museum and then dumpster dived. Thank you RuPaul for helping me discover my heritage. Did I win? I cried didn't I? Yes, cried. Check. And I'm beautiful, right. And the funniest one, ever. I won 3 challenges. RATS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77July 25, 2020 3:54 AM

Whatever r77/old white sloppy bottom bi polar mental case Vix troll!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 78July 25, 2020 4:08 AM

^Quebecky with the good hair.

by Anonymousreply 79July 25, 2020 4:16 AM

^QueOLDWHITEcunt!

by Anonymousreply 80July 25, 2020 4:18 AM

Who gives a shit what the internet thinks.

They gave Cracker a nine minute interview with Michelle while Shea got 3 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 81July 25, 2020 4:27 AM

Vix troll/r79 you're VERY quite. Normally you can't STFU! HA! GOTCHA, BITCH!

Jerry Lewis. FUCKING HILARIOUS!

by Anonymousreply 82July 25, 2020 4:30 AM

You dumb cunts I am the fucking vermin troll. You know as I always call the talentlessy whore the vermin.

Anyhoo. Shea huh...

by Anonymousreply 83July 25, 2020 4:33 AM

R83 you're the vix hater troll or vermin hater troll. You don't love the vermin as the OLD WHITE bi polar mental case Vix troll does aka r79.

by Anonymousreply 84July 25, 2020 4:39 AM

Affirmative blacktion!

by Anonymousreply 85July 25, 2020 4:44 AM

It was a great top 3. I would have been happy no matter who won. Congrats Shea!

BUT I would have picked JuJubee because it would make me all sentimental and give me the warm fuzzies.

by Anonymousreply 86July 25, 2020 4:50 AM

Shea is bae. For nine plus minutes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87July 25, 2020 5:17 AM

[Quote] Shea is bae.

You're old and white. That's not for you to say, sloppy bottom Vix troll.

by Anonymousreply 88July 25, 2020 5:21 AM

who the monkey face in upper middle right? omg

by Anonymousreply 89July 25, 2020 5:27 AM

What the fuck you old white faggot CUNT??? R88. YOU just got another DRAG RACE thread shut down. I'm not old and I sure ain't white. You're INSANE. And GONE.

by Anonymousreply 90July 25, 2020 5:28 AM

Everything the judges said about Juju was true. They, Ru especially, piled the praise on high, except for that Ross asshole. Yet Shea won this thing. I WONDER WHY.

Shea will go the way of that no talent, rude mess Yivie (however you spell it, no one cares). Hopefully Juju will get a good online show, not one of those sad bone-throws on WOW like you see some queens get, but a truly fun and well put together gig. She would be perfect in a talk show capacity. A drag queen Johnny Carson.

I'm guessing Juju lost because the powers that be feel like they have to keep the BLM momentum going. Whatever. I think she will win in the long run. She's already proven to be a favorite. Sometimes losing is better, I think this is one of those times. At least Cracker didn't win. That would have been a fucking slap in the face to...everyone.

by Anonymousreply 91July 25, 2020 5:29 AM

It looks like Sheas' face is made of Tupperware.

by Anonymousreply 92July 25, 2020 5:30 AM

F&F the RACIST OLD FAG WHORE. HE's CANCELLED. BYE PROLAPSE FUCK HOLE. You're a piece of DISGUSTING WHITE TRASH.

by Anonymousreply 93July 25, 2020 5:30 AM

[Quote] . I'm not old and I sure ain't white.

Yes SOOOOOOOOOOO many young AAs use JERRY LEWIS as a reference point! LOL! CUNT! YOU WERE CAUGHT TONIGHT! YOU'RE AN OLD FAT WHITE BITCH!!! LAPAY!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 94July 25, 2020 5:31 AM

Vixen. Is that you being all mental as fuck?

by Anonymousreply 95July 25, 2020 5:35 AM

Yes r95, r90 and r93 is the Vixen getting all hyped! Crazy cunt calling us faggots. Fuck that and fuck her!

by Anonymousreply 96July 25, 2020 5:40 AM

You'd think the Vixen would be happy about her good friend winning tonight. Guess not.

by Anonymousreply 97July 25, 2020 5:47 AM

r97, The vixen was caught tonight referencing "Jerry Lewis" in one of her posts. She was called out for it because what young black person would say that? She "claims" to be young and black. She is always calling people old white "fags" here. Clearly she's the same. Old and white with that reference. She was called out and the truth hurts so she's throwing a fit.

by Anonymousreply 98July 25, 2020 5:54 AM

R98 A complete rewriting of reality.

by Anonymousreply 99July 25, 2020 5:58 AM

Okay, vermin hater / r99 explain what happened?

by Anonymousreply 100July 25, 2020 5:59 AM

They are not pretending to be black.

by Anonymousreply 101July 25, 2020 6:03 AM

Pity win.

by Anonymousreply 102July 25, 2020 6:03 AM

That's the point r101.

by Anonymousreply 103July 25, 2020 6:05 AM

That's NOT the point, r101.

by Anonymousreply 104July 25, 2020 6:07 AM

The Vixen is going to end up like Skinny Marie.

by Anonymousreply 105July 25, 2020 6:10 AM

Can we get back on track please?

There was one shot at the end where Cracker's hind quarters reminded me of a Faun. Not a compliment.

Corseting and dieting can only do so much. His proportions are slightly disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 106July 25, 2020 6:19 AM

Why, oh why? does RuPaul insist on trying to make Todrick Hall happen? Wasn’t she cancelled?

by Anonymousreply 107July 25, 2020 10:42 AM

I watched this season initially rooting for no one. I ended up rediscovering how much I like Juju, but I knew from the beginning of this season that it was telegraphed for Shea to win.

by Anonymousreply 108July 25, 2020 12:02 PM

What was going on with Todrick's face last night? Has he gained weight?

by Anonymousreply 109July 25, 2020 12:23 PM

The bickering on this thread makes me think middle schoolers have taken over the DL. Have they? I really hope adults are not the ones writing these bizarrely childish posts.

I wanted Jujubee to win because she is the star. But the season was so poor, especially by comparison to the last regular season, which was stellar, that I honestly can’t work up the spirit to care.

Drag Race really should take a hiatus. I am exhausted. Make me miss the show, RuPaul. We’re drowning in a drag race tsunami.

by Anonymousreply 110July 25, 2020 12:27 PM

Juju was never gonna win solely cause she would’ve never kept up with the demanding schedule required of winners (supposedly this is the main reason Bendela eliminated herself). Juju is not that desperate either to lose sanity in order to get more fame. Shea is def desperate for fame and adoration though so she’ll work herself to death to prove she’s perfect.

by Anonymousreply 111July 25, 2020 12:40 PM

What was going on with the audio in "Clapback"? I couldn't make out what they were saying in their verses.

by Anonymousreply 112July 25, 2020 1:24 PM

Many of the established queens don't want to win because they don't want the one year WoW contract. Yvie said it almost killed her. In non Covid times it is one year of touring and promo events. You are basically owned by WoW. And it means you can't take many other opportunities that might be more lucrative or offer better exposure in the long run.

Even though they don't get the money, just being on the show gives a lot of exposure.

by Anonymousreply 113July 25, 2020 2:48 PM

I’m not even going to bother watching the finale. Shea is a boring, pretentious fuck. Juju and her cats needed to win.

by Anonymousreply 114July 25, 2020 2:53 PM

No Miss Congeniality?

by Anonymousreply 115July 25, 2020 3:29 PM

Well, I am thoroughly convinced. They will never have another Read U Wrote U. Clapback was instantly forgettable the moment the chorus ended.

I got my minute of Mariah. This is why I love her: the way her commentary lovingly stirs up drama, packaged in elegant, glamor.

Cracker sure is proud of those legs. She reveals them almost every runway.

It took the last episode of two seasons but Blair St. Clair finally wowed me with her runway.

I am thankful that we finally got a queen who lip-synced in a dress with Shea. Every queen, even the ones who self-admit they can't dance, wear a leotard. "I wear this so I have room to move." Move what, bitch? Out of the way for someone with talent.

by Anonymousreply 116July 25, 2020 4:12 PM

At least Alexis was VINDICATED. Stupid fandom cuntbags. 🙄

And these bitches (read: Shea) have the thinnest skin. Old frauen on Survivor take shit more in stride. “OH MY GODDDDD THERE WAS AN ALLIANCE BETWEEN YOU AND INDIA???” Worst drama ever.

They SHOULD have schemed to get Shea Borelee out. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 117July 25, 2020 4:12 PM

Well I expect the Covid to be cured now and all of the bitterness in D. C. to end......the world can at last go on.....all is right now.

The world-shaking event that EVERYONE was talking about - the one that affected every person on the planet has been corrected.

Shea's loss has been reversed. She is now a winner! Thank the gods the long nightmare has ended - we can ALL move on.

Thank you, RuPaul, for giving this man with a plastic horse face and no sense of self awareness a crown and scepter......

WHEW! Now I can rest again.

by Anonymousreply 118July 25, 2020 4:24 PM

I wonder, had India not thrown Alexis under the bus, if they would have voted Blair out first and made way for Alexis to do the stand-up challenge, which she would have slayed and landed in in the top 3..

by Anonymousreply 119July 25, 2020 7:49 PM

I don't mind Shea, I am not bowled over by him but he's fine. I do like cracker, he's also fine. Neither of them can hold a candle to Juju though. He's one of my top 5 favorite contestants. He's so charming yet not cloying.

by Anonymousreply 120July 25, 2020 8:51 PM

Shea = Boring Entitlement & Grizzle-Fanged "Typical" Bar Queen with Money for Costumes

Zzzzzzzzzz.

by Anonymousreply 121July 25, 2020 8:52 PM

so, uh, why do Ru's eyes not focus in the same direction any more? that's really weird

by Anonymousreply 122July 25, 2020 9:11 PM

I think Juju is in the best sense, a broad- great bon mots, sassy, slightly debauched, empathetic, fun. She would make a great host.

r122, maybe because his face is taped back to Nepal?

by Anonymousreply 123July 25, 2020 10:04 PM

R119 that is a very good question.......having Alexis in the top four and present for the stand-up challenge would have been very interesting.

And we would have been spared a last week of "in-love-with-myself" Blair and his hideous "stand-up."

Blair's sitting in the chair choreography was the definition of every high school musical understudy who attends every rehearsal to the chagrin of the director who only cast him to shut him up.....

by Anonymousreply 124July 25, 2020 10:16 PM

What was Cracker thinking when she decided to wear that green thing for the last lip-sync? You go ALL OUT at that moment. You have to stun visually. I could have made and worn that outfit myself, and I have no business being on a drag stage.

Shea won because Juju and Cracker did their "same old, same old" for the last lip-sync. Nothing original or exciting from either of them. Shea had a gimmick, and a presence, which shone brighter on stage. I was rooting for Juju to win, but I couldn't ignore Shea's effort. She won the battle with it.

by Anonymousreply 125July 26, 2020 12:44 AM

Bob is such a good host at the Pit Stop. Terrible drag queen - but he's smart and insightful there. Jaida Essence Hall is THE queen of many seasons. Her camera was a blur but she's gorgeous & spicy and still polite. So much fun in her comments. She's the robbed one by Rona. She hasn't performed anywhere since her Season 12 win. Still dressed up in the living room. Shea has the new money and already had the wardrobe and worldwide success. She was invited to be on All Stars 3 and 4, before she agreed to come back and win All Stars FIVE. Miss Jaida Essence Hall is already royalty, but I hope she gets a chance to perform and make some coin. She's by far the most popular winner of many seasons.

I think most agree that something is lacking in Shea, but look at the glow up in Monet Xchange. He was always curiously sexy as a dude, now he looks great in drag too. So confident and engaging. Bigger hair. ha. Monet has charm and is very funny. He's kinda getting great in a Trixie kind of way. Looks better, always had the talent. Money is a much warmer kind of personality. I was so pissed when his sloppy work won. But he's kinda great since and he always was a NYC star. Shea is not sloppy and she is THE star in Chicago. Soon the world.

Shea is a man with big features and he's not trying to look like Blair St Clair or Jaida Essence Hall. Shea has a whole different fashion and performance aesthetic. Her wig was too small a few times for that big ass MAN. Still...He was gorgeous on the runway and bitch won 7 main challenges in two seasons. Juju has her final resting place as the ONLY drag race queen to finish in the top three, 3 times. Never won nothing but hearts. Can't win a challenge. Or dance. Looks a bit tired. Getting born again sober never helps a performer.

Funny that the same poster (from a few devices) on Datalounge downgrades the popularity of or outright hates Jaida, Shea, Kennedy Davenport, Shangela, Monique Hart, Silky, Monet, Vixen and Tyra Sanchez. I probably forgot a few. But you get my point? What have they got in common to a racist who calls people "vermin?"

Ignore the racist. Because that's all it ever is. Shea won AS 5 because she deserved it. There is a lot of fuckery on Drag Race. But anyone who watched the finale with open eyes would know that Shea won it. There wasn't a question. Juju won the runway, Shea won the rest. This was the most mediocre season since Bob the drag queen won. That's saying something.

by Anonymousreply 126July 26, 2020 12:58 AM

Cracker had some wardrobe malfunction- her titties were supposed to light up or blow smoke- I saw a whiff of smoke when she tried activating it, and in the Untucked program she had mentioned something about how it could fail.

by Anonymousreply 127July 26, 2020 1:00 AM

I forgot the link...Bob and Jaida. Discussing the finale. Pit Stop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128July 26, 2020 1:00 AM

R127 they were supposed to shoot out glitter but it just kind of dribbled out. Fail.

by Anonymousreply 129July 26, 2020 1:07 AM

r126 / r128 = Fat = White =Old = BiPolar = Mental Case = The Vixcunt

by Anonymousreply 130July 26, 2020 1:09 AM

Bob the Drag Queen has come for Dave Chappelle.

I think Bob is out gunned.

by Anonymousreply 131July 26, 2020 1:24 AM

R315 Shea won because he is black. He endless whinging about losing, his lack of any self awareness or wit bore me.

by Anonymousreply 132July 26, 2020 1:38 AM

The sHeATRED is confusing.

Shea worked his ass off and won fair and square. It’s not his fault if any army of woke tweens liked him too.

by Anonymousreply 133July 26, 2020 1:46 AM

Read my post, then look at your own R130. You choose to confirm that you are a disturbed racist. We are done communicating. Your posts are frightening in a JOKER kind of way. We know your name on Datalounge. You seem to think this is acceptable and that others agree with your insane rants hating on people by calling them monkeys and vermin - because they are black? Your only fan here is yourself. So give that ANCIENT FAT WHITE FAG a prize. You'll agree with yourself in a post...any minute now. What a sad joke you are. Not limited to Drag Race threads. I wish that you could recover from your illness, though it IS one of choice, I suspect. Jesus loves you R130. May he visit healing to your troubled mind tonight.

Yay for Shea. And Jaida. Every reviewer of All Stars 5 mentioned (week after week) that season 12 was better than this all star season or any other Drag Race season, since at least #6. What a talented cast, and what a phenomenal, deserving winner. Jaida Essence Hall.

Shea picked up what was hers. And looked gorgeous doing it. Lip sync in a gown and win the damn thing. Drag Race purposefully does this now. Denies winners the crown, so they will come back and compete on the never ending All Stars Seasons They eat their own. Juju isn't really built to wear a crown. And Cracker....no comment. She's probably having a colonic.

by Anonymousreply 134July 26, 2020 2:00 AM

[Quote] Read my post, then look at your own [R130]. You choose to confirm that you are a disturbed racist. We are done communicating. Your posts are frightening in a JOKER kind of way. We know your name on Datalounge. You seem to think this is acceptable and that others agree with your insane rants hating on people by calling them monkeys and vermin - because they are black? Your only fan here is yourself. So give that ANCIENT FAT WHITE FAG a prize. You'll agree with yourself in a post...any minute now. What a sad joke you are. Not limited to Drag Race threads. I wish that you could recover from your illness, though it IS one of choice, I suspect. Jesus loves you [R130]. May he visit healing to your troubled mind tonight.

Hon, I'm NOT the person you claim I am. There are many here who don't care for your bullshit and your LIES. End of story. No young AA people know who Jerry Lewis IS. You fucked yourself, dear. Now own it like the old, fat, white cunt YOU ARE.

by Anonymousreply 135July 26, 2020 2:11 AM

QED, R135.

by Anonymousreply 136July 26, 2020 2:39 AM

Sure it would be r136 but YOU gave your shit away you, old, white, fat, sloppy bottom racist cunt!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137July 26, 2020 2:56 AM

Trixie admires beauty and talent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138July 26, 2020 3:34 AM

Ahhhhh, it’s been a while since we’ve had a good ol’ “ancient white fag” thrown out in one of these threads. 🤣🤣🤣

Boo to Shea winning. She’s forgettable. Juju forever!

by Anonymousreply 139July 26, 2020 3:38 AM

Trixie is fine.

by Anonymousreply 140July 26, 2020 3:44 AM

ANCIENT WHITE FAT FAG INSANE RACIST PIG. aka R130, et al.

by Anonymousreply 141July 26, 2020 3:48 AM

White fat old racist cunt says what, r141?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142July 26, 2020 4:01 AM

R130 idk if you’ve been outside recently but there’s a pandemic so there isn’t any filming so there will be a hiatus of drag race. So you’ll get your wish.

by Anonymousreply 143July 26, 2020 4:01 AM

r143 was that suppose to be for r130?

by Anonymousreply 144July 26, 2020 4:04 AM

R144 you’re right it was for R110. Slip of the finger. So to speak!

by Anonymousreply 145July 26, 2020 4:21 AM

R134 You really must stop speaking in such absolutes. Shea deserved to win. Shea was the best. This is just your opinion, and stating it, doe snot make it face, or mean everywhere has to, or will, agree with you.

by Anonymousreply 146July 26, 2020 4:23 AM

Congratulations to Shea Coulee. What a beautiful, talented and deserving winner. Sexy ass man too.

by Anonymousreply 147July 26, 2020 4:24 AM

Best part of the finale? Those back up dancers, especially during the choreography rehearsals.

by Anonymousreply 148July 26, 2020 4:26 AM

r146, the vixcunt @ r147 will come after you if you say anything opposing her. Watch out. She is you know a bipolar mental case, racist, obese, sloppy bottom, white fossil. Oh and a Jerry Lewis fancunt. Hahaha!!!!

by Anonymousreply 149July 26, 2020 4:30 AM

Anyone excited for 'Drag Race does Vegas'? The queens represented are underwhelming. Kameron snogging Vanjie does not seem that fascinating

by Anonymousreply 150July 26, 2020 4:31 AM

I'm interested, but I think it's going to be a Werk the World type of treatment.

Vanjie does have a type.

by Anonymousreply 151July 26, 2020 4:33 AM

Elizabeth Warren celebrated Shea's win too. We all do!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152July 26, 2020 4:54 AM

We're from Chicago, bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153July 26, 2020 4:57 AM

Yet another reason to dislike Elizabeth Warren.

by Anonymousreply 154July 26, 2020 5:03 AM

She also loves Shea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155July 26, 2020 5:06 AM

Detox

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156July 26, 2020 5:14 AM

Sweet Farrah loves SHEA COULEE!! We all do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157July 26, 2020 5:17 AM

With Shangie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158July 26, 2020 5:20 AM

Classic Shangela. Gracious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159July 26, 2020 5:28 AM

Dan and Shea. Four years and counting. Husbands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160July 26, 2020 5:36 AM

*rose petals*

by Anonymousreply 161July 26, 2020 5:39 AM

Not sorry. Love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162July 26, 2020 5:39 AM

Once upon a time....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163July 26, 2020 5:42 AM

I get so emotional, baby

Every time I think of Ju...

by Anonymousreply 164July 26, 2020 5:44 AM

Trinity K Bonet does Whitney proud. When is she gonna be on All Stars? That's your lip sync assassin right there.

We love you Shea! RIP Lady Red Couture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165July 26, 2020 6:08 AM

Stuff is allowed to film in California as long they abide by the safety rules r143, and drag race Season 13 is filming. We went over this in the last thread.

by Anonymousreply 166July 26, 2020 10:56 AM

Season 13 ALREADY?

I love Drag Race but it needs to take a break for a while. Too much.

by Anonymousreply 167July 26, 2020 12:16 PM

Shea has a white husband?

by Anonymousreply 168July 26, 2020 12:22 PM

R165 - Definitely agree about Trinity, I really like her. She has mentioned on TS Madison that they called and asked if she was interested in All Stars. She expressed an interest and prepared for it only to be told no. I'd also like to see Nina Bonina Brown again but she does not want to at this moment in time.

I just heard about Lady Red last night. RIP. So, so sad.

by Anonymousreply 169July 26, 2020 1:19 PM

The franchise continues to expand. Drag Race Netherlands is coming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170July 26, 2020 2:28 PM

She didn't win because she is black. She won because she was the best. Juju was great but she had two previous chances to win. She made top three in RPRD, top four in RPDR AS1 and top three in AS5 - Any choice would have satisfied the EOC - A jew, an Asian and an African American

by Anonymousreply 171July 26, 2020 3:23 PM

Trinity Bonet has definitely done some questionable Robbie Turner-esque things. She made up a story about all her drag burning in a fire to get money.

by Anonymousreply 172July 26, 2020 3:24 PM

Does anyone know what the Queens make for the season? I would assume Drag Race is the standard per diem, meals, and scale. But what about All stars?

by Anonymousreply 173July 26, 2020 3:26 PM

these drag race threads are getting confusing. i don't understand jerry lewis, vixcunt, ancient white fag, shea, etc. all wrapped into (apparently) one protracted argument between two specific people?

or maybe it's just one person sock-puppeting between accounts?

by Anonymousreply 174July 26, 2020 3:27 PM

r173 - I think reality shows are exempt from SAG/AFTRA minimums.

by Anonymousreply 175July 26, 2020 3:29 PM

Regular season contestants are getting paid around 1k an episode to be on the show, All Stars double that.

by Anonymousreply 176July 26, 2020 3:36 PM

r176 I doubt that - so the final three would get about 160 K? the prize is only 100K

by Anonymousreply 177July 26, 2020 3:40 PM

You might want to check your math again r177.

by Anonymousreply 178July 26, 2020 3:42 PM

Here is the real winner

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179July 26, 2020 4:03 PM

"I love Drag Race but it needs to take a break for a while. Too much."

This. Mama Ru and her brand are suffering from serious overexposure.

Give it a rest, bitch. And if you've sold yourself and your brand to World of Wonder, tell them to ease up on the non-stop programming, before they kill the goose that laid the golden egg.

by Anonymousreply 180July 26, 2020 4:16 PM

This is all I see when I see Shea. Beautiful? Yeah, right.

Add 100 pounds and you have the crazy phony "black" racist shitting into her own mouth here.

Nothing against Shea. Needy greedy wins sometimes when the colors align.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181July 26, 2020 4:16 PM

“Clapback” and the final lip sync were duds. I am happy for Shea and hopefully she will stop crying now. Miz Cracker and Jujubee also excelled, so they also get a lot of goodwill out of it.

by Anonymousreply 182July 26, 2020 4:49 PM

Janelle Monae approved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183July 26, 2020 5:42 PM

Why would any non-black queen want to be on the show? They have zero chance of winning. Thanks #blacklivesmatter for ruining drag for us all. Juju was the clear winner this season.

by Anonymousreply 184July 26, 2020 6:38 PM

[quote]Add 100 pounds and you have the crazy phony "black" racist shitting into her own mouth here.

That's miss warwickes gig.

by Anonymousreply 185July 26, 2020 9:50 PM

Thanks R179 - that was awesome!

by Anonymousreply 186July 26, 2020 9:52 PM

You're welcome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187July 26, 2020 10:44 PM

I mean, it was dud of an ending to a dud of a season, right?

Let’s hope Ru and the producers will take a step back and let this shit breathe.

by Anonymousreply 188July 26, 2020 10:59 PM

Willam IS sometimes good tv (particularly since they had India Ferrah back at the same time), but they never should've allowed him back after he was kicked off the first time. I can't wait until Nina Bonina Brown makes an appearance, but I understand he's dealing with depression, and just isn't ready. Thankfully, he DOES have a YouTube channel which I follow.

by Anonymousreply 189July 26, 2020 11:10 PM

r189 uh what? Willam was never on all stars.

by Anonymousreply 190July 26, 2020 11:16 PM

R189, here. Sorry. I meant Derrick Barry (who isn't Willam, and who wasn't kicked off, and has a rightful place in "All Stars" ). Apologies.

I STILL can't wait for Nina Bonina Brown's appearance.

by Anonymousreply 191July 26, 2020 11:21 PM

Any word on my Che Chi?

by Anonymousreply 192July 27, 2020 12:06 AM

Chi Chi is back home. Lady Red is DEAD and guess who has a 15 minute set at Lollapalooza? That's no small deal. Congratulations Vixen!!! You're a winner baby. 🎆🥇🏆❤️🤩

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193July 27, 2020 7:17 PM

r193 Hopefully many filters make him look less...insane Manish.

by Anonymousreply 194July 27, 2020 7:44 PM

Perry Ferrell is looking VERY refreshed in that flyer.

by Anonymousreply 195July 27, 2020 8:43 PM

Clapback was the worst finale song they have done so far r182. The entire staging of the performance was too chaotic, and you barely make out what they queens were saying.

Todrick should be embarrassed.

by Anonymousreply 196July 27, 2020 9:20 PM

Shea has come out as anti-mask.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197July 27, 2020 11:05 PM

^ Did he just cancel himself? Or, like Gia Gunn, come out as fucking idiot?

by Anonymousreply 198July 27, 2020 11:15 PM

I bet Juju wears a mask.

by Anonymousreply 199July 27, 2020 11:21 PM

Warning, the bottom tweet may be fake but all the other tweets are real.

by Anonymousreply 200July 27, 2020 11:22 PM

The "masks don't even work" tweet is clearly a fake. Some people will believe anything.

She did have a indoors celebration party though,so she deserves to get some crap on social media.

by Anonymousreply 201July 27, 2020 11:24 PM

Why should she have to wear a mask?

Shea is a prophet whose crown was stolen from her! Did you not know that? Let me tell you the story. It involves a white devil Who dared to win a lipsynch and rose pedals...

by Anonymousreply 202July 28, 2020 12:13 PM

Let's say you're a pre-op FTM. Would you be allowed to compete?

What if you were a post-op MTF. Would you be allowed to compete?

by Anonymousreply 203July 28, 2020 1:05 PM

Drag Race has had several trans contestants r203.

by Anonymousreply 204July 28, 2020 1:23 PM

r204, Carmen and Gia came out as trans after the shows, although Gia did compete as trans on her second show. Were there others that I missed?

by Anonymousreply 205July 28, 2020 2:15 PM

I thought there were rules against trans women competing on the show?

by Anonymousreply 206July 28, 2020 2:18 PM

Peppermint was out as trans on S9.

by Anonymousreply 207July 28, 2020 2:25 PM

Peppermint was out as trans on S9.

by Anonymousreply 208July 28, 2020 2:25 PM

Monica Beverly Hills came out as trans while doing the show.

Peppermint was the first contestant that came into the show as openly trans. When Gia Gunn did All Stars she had been living as an openly transwoman for a good amount of time at that point.

by Anonymousreply 209July 28, 2020 2:39 PM

Shea is a superspreader?

by Anonymousreply 210July 28, 2020 2:50 PM

Why do the people who need to hide their faces the most refuse to wear a mask?

You ain't that cute, Shea. Cover it up! Do us a favor!

by Anonymousreply 211July 28, 2020 3:55 PM

Peppermint, Asia O'hara, Crystal Methyd, Gigi Goode, Joslyn Fox, Eureka O'Hara and Jessica Wild need to do All Stars.

by Anonymousreply 212July 29, 2020 2:50 AM

I'd love to see Jessica do All Stars, but only if she can work on her English. She's good, but that does get in her way in some challenges. I would love Eureka to get a win for the big girls.

by Anonymousreply 213July 29, 2020 2:55 AM

Joslyn Fox is dreamy. As is Trinty K Bonet. And Chi Chi makes me cry, hot bitch.

by Anonymousreply 214July 29, 2020 3:16 AM

[quote] Shea is a superspreader?

She’s isn’t a super anything.

by Anonymousreply 215July 29, 2020 3:02 PM

I would love to see Miss Nina Flowers come back for a proper All Stars.

by Anonymousreply 216July 29, 2020 3:03 PM

This season made me like Shea less and even more so after I saw that mask idiocy upthread. Wish Jujubee had won. She has more of the CUNT attributes anyway.

by Anonymousreply 217July 29, 2020 3:12 PM

Jujubee came in third. Like the first time. The other time she came in fourth. She has two bronze and one thanks for participating honors. Shea was the clear winner of the abysmal All Stars 5.

by Anonymousreply 218July 29, 2020 10:25 PM

It is a shame it became about cross-promotion. Most of the LSA was from Werk the World and the crappy Clap Back RU single.

by Anonymousreply 219July 30, 2020 1:59 AM

R218 Whatever. Are you fat as well as arrogant?

by Anonymousreply 220July 30, 2020 2:22 AM

Shea?

Nay.

by Anonymousreply 221July 30, 2020 2:24 AM

Nay.

by Anonymousreply 222July 30, 2020 3:09 PM

Adore Delano is feeling the quarantine. Kind of a pretty rocker Jesus look going on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223July 30, 2020 4:25 PM

Looks like the reason this season was so underwhelming is down to the edit. They left the best parts on the cutting room floor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224July 31, 2020 1:29 AM

The Vixen is Vindicated. Yeah it may not have deluxe production values, but she turned it OUT for her 15 minutes at Lolla 2020. And she kept her Black Girl Magic sidekicks. Low budget loyalty. The music is good. She's from Chicago bitch. Her time is NOW.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225August 3, 2020 6:46 PM

no one cares about the vixen. he wasn't on all stars.

by Anonymousreply 226August 3, 2020 7:36 PM

R225 Like a retarded Billie Holliday. Definitely back on the meth.

by Anonymousreply 227August 3, 2020 7:36 PM

Drag Race legend Alexis Mateo doesn’t hold back on reading India Ferrah to filth for ‘cheating her out of $100,000’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228August 5, 2020 1:48 PM

Regarding Shea being anti-mask at R197 - of you look at her Twitter feed, she very woke to social issues especially those related to / effected by the Covid pandemic. And if she were so anti-mask, why would she have posted THIS video urging people to continue wearing them?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229August 5, 2020 1:58 PM

Are you sure that's a mask and not just her real face?

by Anonymousreply 230August 5, 2020 3:40 PM

Alexis wasn’t cheated out of $100k. She was never going to beat Shea or Jujubee.

by Anonymousreply 231August 5, 2020 5:44 PM

R228, that just might be the best video in the history of videotape.

by Anonymousreply 232August 5, 2020 10:18 PM

Elexees ib jus' not habbin' it! And I don't blame her.

by Anonymousreply 233August 5, 2020 11:20 PM

[quote] Are you sure that's a mask and not just her real face?

Yes. Her real face looks more horsey. Or is it horseish? Horselike! Her real face is more horselike.

by Anonymousreply 234August 7, 2020 10:12 AM

You got that right. Does she post those videos from her stall?

by Anonymousreply 235August 7, 2020 3:28 PM

If Shea was so pro-mask, why would she attend an indoor gathering where no one was wearing a mask? So, other people should continue to wear masks, but she doesn't have to? How is that woke?

by Anonymousreply 236August 7, 2020 4:14 PM

Shea walked into a surprise party, with her boyfriend. She had just finished being remotely interviewed by a number of press outlets. On Zoom. The lack of mask thing was unfortunate but the only ones complaining here are those who don't have 10 friends.

Miss Fame just up and announced that she fled to Switzerland to avoid the stress of COVID in the US. She has am empire to run, but some of these bitches make a lot of money. And care about their life. Miss Fame has put out some late night messages about being suicidal before - so you have to go where your heart takes you.

I would not have a party now, or a wedding or attend a funeral. But many responsible people still find ways to celebrate life. Jaida was criticized for her "car parade" because she ran up and hugged a few people. We are all human, on a spiritual journey. Shea's guests might all have been COVID tested? We all knew that she was going to win. And rightfully so! Congratulations Shea Coulee! Along with Alaska, she is the most deserving winner from any All Stars Season. Our Queen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237August 8, 2020 3:31 AM

Jesus, what has fame done to his face?

Shea is boring as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 238August 8, 2020 3:43 AM

Shea might have "walked into" that surprise party, R237, but I noticed that we was hugging people at the party - they weren't wearing masks, and neither was Shea. Yes, of course he's human and wants to celebrate, but its not responsible.

by Anonymousreply 239August 8, 2020 3:48 AM

"HE" was hugging people at the party.

by Anonymousreply 240August 8, 2020 3:48 AM

Speaking of He. Little Phi Phi O'Hara is a proper lil dude now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241August 8, 2020 6:18 AM

And so it goes. Chi Chi has died. RIP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242August 21, 2020 12:54 AM

I read that Jaremi is going to retire the Phi Phi character presently.

Poor Chi Chi, Scleroderma is a horrible way to go- your organs (and skin) harden up and start failing.

by Anonymousreply 243August 21, 2020 1:03 AM

Tyra Sanchez arrested.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244August 21, 2020 6:53 PM

Watching Vangie's portion of WtW...he implies that Brooke Lynn wasn't faithful.

by Anonymousreply 245August 21, 2020 7:04 PM

Anybody watching RuPaul's Drag Race Review Vegas Live?

by Anonymousreply 246August 22, 2020 7:17 PM

I saw parts of it

Looks interesting.

I loved Ru’s Gucci purse, it was fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 247August 22, 2020 8:07 PM

I am watching season 10, episode 4, and during the judging panel, RuPaul is wearing the same kind of bizarre face mask he wore during the online finale that everyone freaked out about. I don’t remember any drama over it when he did it on season 10, although he did wear big glasses and a ponytail wig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248August 23, 2020 12:53 AM

R248 Yeah, but that's fashion. His outfit during the reunion/finale was just... a gimp mask and a hoodie! I remember people questioning if that was even RuPaul or a double when that episode aired, too.

by Anonymousreply 249August 23, 2020 1:06 AM

Rupaul has worn masks and head scarves a few times over the years when he was recovering from recent facial surgery. The Season 12 finale mask was due to quarantine - he hadn't had fillers or botox in many months. That Season 12 finale was lit though. The top three pulled off some amazing home theater and great lip syncs. Gigi, Crystal and our gorgeous winner, Jaida. ❤️💐🌻🥇🌹🏆

Season 10 was a good one. The great Eureka O'Hara was hilarious and so talented - that slapping challenge when Ru connected hard with Asia. OUCH. The Vixen winning a mini and mainstage challenge the same week, Aquaria's mermaid runway....and growing charm. Monique Heart was a fucking mess but entertaining and Miss Vangie first appeared and exited. Kameron Michaels to this day - I don't get it. Great costumes, but what a dull dude. And he's not a muscle man - boy's a midget. Speaking of freaks - Miz Cracker. The reunion was on FIRE. The urban legend that all the even numbered seasons of Drag Race are the best - holds up.

by Anonymousreply 250August 23, 2020 1:07 AM

Miz Brianna Cracker was wonderful in season 10. Now I feel redeemed for looking forward to seeing him on All Stars—but what a flop.

by Anonymousreply 251August 23, 2020 1:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!