Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Doctor Silky Nutmeg Ganache here - ask me anything

and I might answer bitch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258June 23, 2021 4:29 PM

WTF were you thinking choosing Brooke Lynn Hytes to lip sync against at the RPDR finale? You had zero chance to win against her, and EVERYONE wanted you to choose Yvie Oddly!

by Anonymousreply 1December 27, 2020 3:46 AM

How do you wipe thoroughly?

by Anonymousreply 2December 27, 2020 3:48 AM

Is that your ass in the front of you in that pic?

by Anonymousreply 3December 27, 2020 3:48 AM

Don't scare me like that! I love Silky. But I saw that picture and without reading a word, I was sure it was a post that she was dead.

by Anonymousreply 4December 27, 2020 3:50 AM

How many Honey Baked hams did you eat for Christmas yesterday?

by Anonymousreply 5December 27, 2020 3:53 AM

At first I thought it was a really bad picture of Oprah Winfrey.

by Anonymousreply 6December 27, 2020 3:54 AM

Is your lower body backwards?

by Anonymousreply 7December 27, 2020 3:55 AM

Big silk got the good ol milk!

by Anonymousreply 8December 27, 2020 3:56 AM

Is that the lady from Desperate Living?

by Anonymousreply 9December 27, 2020 3:56 AM

R1 - I didn't want to loose to Yvie and I knew I was not going to win so I pick BLY R2 - You're momma does it for me R3 - No it's your Dad's balls on a platter bitch R4 - Love you too R5 - One less than you did you heffer R6 - It is! R7 - Yes bitch so I can fuck your daddy coming and going R8 - That's right I do, and all the Tea. R9 - Is that a white people show? I only watch BET.

Night bitches - I be back tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 10December 27, 2020 3:59 AM

Roxane Gay? Is that you? This is the first time I've ever seen you look happy!

by Anonymousreply 11December 27, 2020 4:02 AM

I must say blue is your color, Miss Ganache.

by Anonymousreply 12December 27, 2020 4:04 AM

Silky, do you watch your season and realize that the way you came off wasn't 'over the top fun' but obnoxious camera hogging? I don't even say that in a mean way, I have thought I was being cute before only to see later I was metaphorically showing my ass

by Anonymousreply 13December 27, 2020 4:11 AM

I give up.

Biological woman?

Drag queen?

MTF tranny?

FTM tranny?

Human-supine lab experiment?

by Anonymousreply 14December 27, 2020 4:37 AM

It looks like her head is on backwards.

by Anonymousreply 15December 27, 2020 4:39 AM

r11 - No. Silky and yes I am happy bitch. r12 - Thanks Sweetie r13 - That is just me. I am loud and over the top. The producers encouraged it, they kept telling us be loud, be big. Girl I am nothing but loud and big. r14 Drag Queen - bow down mutha fucka r15 and it looks like you got a bad case of the herp

by Anonymousreply 16December 27, 2020 1:28 PM

Silky, would you say you have changed in any way since you were on the show?

by Anonymousreply 17December 27, 2020 1:49 PM

How does it feel to be so delusional? The show made it obvious that your wet mouth continually writes checks that your "skills" cant cash.

by Anonymousreply 18December 27, 2020 1:50 PM

Were you ready to do so?

by Anonymousreply 19December 27, 2020 1:52 PM

Where you all expecting Brooklyn to win since she won so many challenges? Was Yvie winning a surprise?

by Anonymousreply 20December 27, 2020 2:04 PM

Why you gunt got a gunt, girrrrrrrrrl?

by Anonymousreply 21December 27, 2020 2:06 PM

Since you have an ass gunt, I assume you also have side boobs?

by Anonymousreply 22December 27, 2020 2:07 PM

It's Janet Jackson's new tour!

by Anonymousreply 23December 27, 2020 2:07 PM

Is Ru casual with contestants, or distant when the cameras are off?

by Anonymousreply 24December 27, 2020 2:09 PM

R3, she looks like she did Turn The Beat Around and got stuck

by Anonymousreply 25December 27, 2020 2:14 PM

It looks like two pigs fightin' under a blanket.

by Anonymousreply 26December 27, 2020 2:15 PM

Do you care at all about people liking you/wanting you to win or come out ahead? You kind of seem like you don't. I'm with others in feeling like you could be pretty likable but often your personality was too strong and you were too boastful to be very likable. I think I recall you bragging about your education and asserting superiority, and so I am really wondering if that was cover for insecurity or if you really felt superior to your castmates. I have to admit I have been astonished at times by the ignorance of many of the show's contestants (even though it is sometimes kind of charming), but on the other hand, many of them seem to come from poverty and homes so humble that their lacks of education are understandable and I would not hold it against them. Knowing that some of these people have been kicked out or ran away as teenagers, lording over them with educational credentials seems a little cruel and it made me like you a lot less.

by Anonymousreply 27December 27, 2020 2:24 PM

Aren't you precious?

No, seriously, aren't you Precious?

by Anonymousreply 28December 27, 2020 2:40 PM

r17I moved to LA and lived above Vanjie but we moved in together because we was always yelling to each other the landlord made us move in together. Then I moved back home to be with family due to covid. I have not changed no, other than having more money.

r18 How does it feel to be a wanna be hater? Move on bitch.

r19 Ready to do so what?

r20 Not really. I think it was pretty clear at some point Yvie was going to take it.

r21 Why you got lips that open? Shut it. Next.

r22 Full figured You don't have to like me, I like me and the mens do to.

r23 Yes bitch, I am the headliner

r24 Ru does not talk to us off camera. We did not spend a lot of time with him off camera. It was kind of sad. You think here is my idol and then they are cold and far away, but he has to be. He is judging us.

r25 I did you father and he got stuck on this pussy.

r26 Three pigs hunny, come get some bacon.

r27 Bitch I have a degree. Don't put your racist views on me. You want to watch a show where we all sit around and get along? Boring. I didn't win that season but who you talking about? Me and Vanjie. Boom

r28 - Okay Mimi ImFurst. Get some new material.

by Anonymousreply 29December 27, 2020 2:41 PM

Have you been posting on DL a long time and just not authenticated or did you just find it because of having to stay home?

by Anonymousreply 30December 27, 2020 2:46 PM

r30 someone told me about it. I got some time so here I am :) - A lot of it is funny and interesting. Love the RPDR threads so many spot on and some of y'all just fucking crazy.

by Anonymousreply 31December 27, 2020 2:54 PM

Oprah, girl, stop that yo-yo dieting.

by Anonymousreply 32December 27, 2020 2:57 PM

That is spectacular. That special allure one experiences only once in one's life.

by Anonymousreply 33December 27, 2020 3:04 PM

r32 I take that as a compliment - Oprah is a beautiful woman.

by Anonymousreply 34December 27, 2020 3:06 PM

Girl, I just wanna say you do you. We love you!

by Anonymousreply 35December 27, 2020 3:17 PM

[Quote]so many spot on and some of y'all just fucking crazy

This exactly sums up this board.

by Anonymousreply 36December 27, 2020 3:21 PM

How tough has covid been? Has to be hard when you normally make money touring and performing.

by Anonymousreply 37December 27, 2020 3:24 PM

Are you going to be in the Drag Race Vegas show when it opens back up?

Is Vangie a sweetheart?

Is Kameron Michaels as needy as he appeared on the Vegas show?

by Anonymousreply 38December 27, 2020 3:47 PM

r35 Love you to gurl. Love all my fans even the haters.

r36 sums up most people. People are crazy sometimes.

r37 Not going to lie. It has been hard. I went from nonstop bookings to zero. I have been smart with my money though and part of the reason I moved back home. I feel bad for the S12 girls. With s13 coming out then AS6 - they are going to miss out on prime touring time.

r38 - I could be. It depends on who is coming back and available. I know they were talking about adding Eureka and Shea but Eureka might be tied up with her HBO filming once they get going. Vangie is my BFF. Gurl is crazy, funny, and sweet. It broke my heart to move out but we will be together again! Kameron is a sweetheart. She is just shy. You get some liquor in her and she opens up. She learned a lesson. Never date a fan. She will be alright though. The girl is packing!

by Anonymousreply 39December 27, 2020 3:59 PM

How much can a good drag queen make per year? One that was on Drag Race, and not a filler queen.

by Anonymousreply 40December 27, 2020 4:09 PM

Thank you, dear. But you didn't answer my question. And, as for being a wannabe, I'm about 400 pounds away.

by Anonymousreply 41December 27, 2020 4:20 PM

Thank you for injecting some excitement into DL. I wish I had your self-confidence.

Now that you are an official DLer I hope you have a nice collection of caftans.

by Anonymousreply 42December 27, 2020 4:31 PM

Hey... there WAS a caftan-themed runway on Silky's season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43December 27, 2020 4:40 PM

Are there places you can't reach with a wash cloth?

by Anonymousreply 44December 27, 2020 5:07 PM

r40 I don't count anyone's coins but a Rugirl can probably bank 100-200K on their season year. If you get on the big tours it can be more. They pay you but your merch sales are your own. Keep in mind thier aint no health insurance or 401K for us so it might seem like a lot but it goes fast when everyone has their hand out.

r42 YW

r43 and I slayed it hunny

r44 anywhere I can't reach I can get your man to wash.

by Anonymousreply 45December 27, 2020 5:28 PM

Violet, you’re turning violet, Violet!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46December 27, 2020 7:28 PM

Was it weird or difficult being a very out gay guy at tight-assed, ultra-traditional Wabash College?

by Anonymousreply 47December 27, 2020 7:32 PM

Why does that thing have a front-ass??

by Anonymousreply 48December 27, 2020 7:36 PM

Do Drag Race contestants get paid for being on the show? Does the amount depend on how far they get? And do they stay sequestered until filming is finished?

by Anonymousreply 49December 27, 2020 7:37 PM

Have you ever visited the RPDR board at Reddit? Ever encounter any deranged stans from there?

by Anonymousreply 50December 27, 2020 7:41 PM

Miss Silky,

Did you mean to fall down in the finale music video when you came out of the bathroom stall? Either way, if worked. You were the best in that video, because you worked your ass off.

by Anonymousreply 51December 27, 2020 7:54 PM

If you really are Silky, I want to say welcome. I think you are adorable and hilarious, and I regret not saying hello at the last Drag Con. I miss your podcast - any chance you will do some more?

Also, I’m sure you can’t talk about it but I have a FEELING we’ll be seeing more of you in 2021. Congrats!

by Anonymousreply 52December 27, 2020 8:44 PM

Do you feel vindicated that Yvie has had such a lackluster run as a winner? I personally found her very cringe and a bit of a bully on the show.

by Anonymousreply 53December 27, 2020 9:02 PM

Was it hard going from something of a fan favorite during the Meet the Queens to being less liked as the season went on? Would you do anything on your run differently.

And don’t let DL scare you, we are all cunts here, but at least we are not an echo chamber of 14 year old girls like Reddit.

by Anonymousreply 54December 27, 2020 9:04 PM

you're too fat. get out.

by Anonymousreply 55December 27, 2020 9:11 PM

What's your favorite color?

Chinese, Indian, Thai?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56December 27, 2020 9:15 PM

She looks like she's on backwards

by Anonymousreply 57December 27, 2020 9:21 PM

R57 is a fucking ingenue! Backwards, get it?

I never thought of that and I bet no one else in this thread already said it a dozen times either!

by Anonymousreply 58December 27, 2020 9:24 PM

Don’t post dumbass pictures and then expect people not to comment on them.

by Anonymousreply 59December 27, 2020 9:27 PM

R47 not really. A hard exterior, being funny and black makes you less threatening.

R48 - the technical term is GUNT - I have one because I am fat.

R49 you get a per diem for as long as you are on the show. We had to stay sequestered. Those who got booted didn't unless they were doing a come back twist. We would put up post its for things we needed or wanted and the crew would get them for us, other than that we had to stay in our rooms. Vanjie and BLH were hooking up though - Vanjie would sneak out of her room and go to Brooklyn's.

R50 I looked at Reddit but no gurl. That is some wicked ass evil on there.

R51 I would like to say I meant it, but no gurl I fell on my big ass.

R52 come say hello next time if there is one. I love my fans. The podcast is on hold right now since I am back home. Vanjie and I are cooking something up.

r53 Yvie had a good run. She did great. I love my sister.

R54 - we don't know how we are perceived outside of the show. I kind of knew Raja was getting the villain edit because she would go off so much. I sent home Nina, I mean from that point I knew I would have some haters.

R55 Let's see what you look like if you can take a break from blowing homeless men at the truck stop.

r56 - I love all color

r57 and you look like the piss boy

r58 exactly - if fat is all you can call me. Honey I know I am fat. Come back when you can think of something intelligent.

R59 - see r58

by Anonymousreply 60December 27, 2020 11:14 PM

Dr. Miss SNG - I just want to say that my husband loved you on your season. You have fans; don’t let the bitches here get you down.

by Anonymousreply 61December 27, 2020 11:20 PM

R61 I don't think she gives a flying fuck what people say about her, and I admire that

by Anonymousreply 62December 27, 2020 11:39 PM

r61 Tell your husband thank you baby and what the hell is wrong with you? Don't you love me too? :)

r62 No. I really don't.

night folks.

by Anonymousreply 63December 27, 2020 11:51 PM

Are you jealous of Chrissy Metz?

Her gunt is bigger and doesn't have a crack?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64December 27, 2020 11:54 PM

Silky, did Chi Chi DeVayne know how absolutely adored he was? Did he have time to enjoy the fruits of his hard work before he died? Because he was unilaterally adored.

by Anonymousreply 65December 28, 2020 1:07 AM

Is her head on backwards?

by Anonymousreply 66December 28, 2020 1:09 AM

Silky, I've been a fan since i first saw you!

by Anonymousreply 67December 28, 2020 2:02 AM

How many objects get locked into your gravitational orbit on any given day?

by Anonymousreply 68December 28, 2020 2:06 AM

R68 Grow Up.

Silky, any Ru girls you have drama with?

by Anonymousreply 69December 28, 2020 2:44 AM

She's very limber for a fat girl. To be able to turn her entire upper body around like that is amazing.

by Anonymousreply 70December 28, 2020 2:53 AM

OP, Is she turned around 180 degrees at her waist? I mean, that is her ass and face we’re seeing in the same shot, right?

by Anonymousreply 71December 28, 2020 2:54 AM

Doctor Silky this isn't really a question I just want you to know I loved you on RuPaul's drag race, you are charismatic, fun and funny and it would be a great christmas present to hear you were on the new all-stars season xxxx

by Anonymousreply 72December 28, 2020 3:33 AM

Can you recommend any neck stretching exercises I can do after a head swivel?

by Anonymousreply 73December 28, 2020 3:53 AM

Do you wish you did anything differently on your season?

by Anonymousreply 74December 28, 2020 4:01 AM

Do you wish you did anything differently on your season?

by Anonymousreply 75December 28, 2020 4:01 AM

Was anything cut that you really wish wouldn’t have been or that you were surprised was cut?

by Anonymousreply 76December 28, 2020 4:02 AM

Who did you think were going to be the top 4 when you first walked in the workroom?

by Anonymousreply 77December 28, 2020 4:03 AM

What were some runways that you were told to pack and didn’t end up using?

by Anonymousreply 78December 28, 2020 4:03 AM

Wasn't a fan of hers during her season, but I'm loving some of the responses she's giving to you hissing bitches! Laughed out loud at several of them.

by Anonymousreply 79December 28, 2020 5:30 AM

r64 I don't know who that is. I told you I only watch BET.

r65 yes. My sister was loved and she knew it. She made some coin after her season, but when she came back for AS she was hurting.

r66 Is yours because you appear to be talking out your ass

r67 love you too gurl

r68 let's see theirs your man, your wallet, and your jealousy. So that would be three things

r69 Not really. Vanjie is my bff. I love my season's castmates. Latrice is my homie. I saw a video of Nina West talking about the show and they booed me when she brought me up and the bitch stood up for me. So no I love all my sisters. We might fight online sometimes but no beef.

r70 you are very articulate for a dick head.

r71 No bitch it's my GUNT. I don't think you can handle this.

r72 Love you too baby - and sometimes wishes come true.

r73 Yes. Bend over take deep breath and push your head right up your ass.

r74 Yes and no. No I had a great time and it made my career but there are things you wish you did differently.

r76 Yes Bitch. A lot of my confessionals. It should have been just me :)

r77 I knew of Nina and Brooklyn. Ak'eria and Ra'jah. Vanjie of course. There were a lot of fierce bitches. You never know what they are looking for. I will say when Yvie walked in I thought she was going first or second. I mean that little go go car. Gurl.

R78 I used most of mine since I made it to top 4. We are given a list of runways but not an order.

R79 I win them over baby.

by Anonymousreply 80December 28, 2020 2:38 PM

How is it working with Michelle? Any guest judges that you thought were typically remembererable?

by Anonymousreply 81December 28, 2020 6:27 PM

Damn, she burned me. Love it!

by Anonymousreply 82December 29, 2020 12:13 AM

r81 Michelle is great off the show, like a mom. She will tell you on the show she is there to judge and she is not "touring" Michelle. My favorite guest judges were New York, Kandi and Elvira.

by Anonymousreply 83December 29, 2020 2:41 AM

Ugh Wake UP DL. We have a drag race finalists here and yall dont have any questions?

by Anonymousreply 84December 29, 2020 2:48 AM

Did the people in your life change toward you in after your season. And which RuGirl is your favorite not on your season?

by Anonymousreply 85December 29, 2020 3:00 AM

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

by Anonymousreply 86December 29, 2020 3:03 AM

Do you agree The Vixen from season ten is an insufferable, shit-stirring cunt with a severe personality disorder, or are you racist?

by Anonymousreply 87December 29, 2020 3:11 AM

who would have been your dream judge?

by Anonymousreply 88December 29, 2020 3:14 AM

Silky, I thought you were obnoxious on the show, but I have to say it’s very cool of you to submit to answering questions from the vicious cunts on this board. I hope you stick around.

by Anonymousreply 89December 29, 2020 3:18 AM

I thought you made that season. You fun to watch. Sorry people find it their duty in life to let everyone know what they think of you. There’s little restraint here but you obviously can handle yourself.

by Anonymousreply 90December 29, 2020 3:34 AM

Is the doctoress's body on backwards in OP's photo, or did I make a mistake by continuing to drink my carton of holiday eggnog past its expiration date??

by Anonymousreply 91December 29, 2020 4:07 AM

You doing to go back to school and get a phd?

by Anonymousreply 92December 29, 2020 4:12 AM

What part of your run on the show are you most proud of? Any moments that make you cringe?

by Anonymousreply 93December 29, 2020 4:14 AM

Did you and Yvie plan any of your arguments? Oh was it all organic?

by Anonymousreply 94December 29, 2020 4:15 AM

Any eliminations or wins on your seasons surprise you? As a viewer I didn’t really agree with sugar cain leaving in the magic episode or why vangie didnt win for the make over.

by Anonymousreply 95December 29, 2020 4:17 AM

Besides (presumably) your own season, what is your favorite season and why? Would you have preferred to have been on a different season (doesn't have to be the same as your favorite)

by Anonymousreply 96December 29, 2020 4:25 AM

Silky, which cities are your favorites to visit when you’re on tour?

Good to hear that Nina stood up for you with the haters! We have The Nina West Way here in Columbus. You need a Silky Street!

by Anonymousreply 97December 29, 2020 4:47 AM

Silky you are my boyfriend’s favorite ever! Your season has been the only one that I could convince him to half watch only because of you.

Valentina is my personal favorite. What do you think about her? In your opinion, who is the worst bitch ever among all the Rugirls?

by Anonymousreply 98December 29, 2020 4:58 AM

Doctor of what?

by Anonymousreply 99December 29, 2020 11:07 AM

Why do you have a Front Butt?

by Anonymousreply 100December 29, 2020 11:25 AM

Does anybody read the comments in this thread? How many times are you going to ask this chick if her head is on backwards?

If you're going to insult her, come up with new material.

by Anonymousreply 101December 29, 2020 12:27 PM

you're still too fat.

by Anonymousreply 102December 29, 2020 12:46 PM

r85 - not really. My family keeps me grounded. I did move to LA after Drag Race though. Very different culture.

r86 - Shantay you stay

r87 - I love the Vixen, she is my sister. She forced a hard conversation. Would I have done it the same way? No. I mean the bitch walked in saying she came to fight. What do you expect?

r88 - Oprah - duh :D

r89 - Thanks gurl. Remember TV blows up your personality, and i am loud and big normally.

r90 Love you!

r91 I am guessing there are plenty of mistakes you made, including the eggnog. Your first mistake was fucking with me.

r92 I am thinking about it. Got a lot going on right now but that is always an option. Child it was a lot to get an MBA.

r93 - not going to lie, that LSFYL against Nina. Not my best.

r94 - planned? No. put two strong opinionated bitches in a room and see what you get. I came from the pagent world so her drag was odd to me.

r95 - I felt bad for Sug, especially since here two teammates did so well in that challenge and yes gurl Vanjie should have won that makeover.

r96 - I am a fan of every season. I think S3 really broke out. Latrice, Willam, Sharon, Chad, my sis Dita, JIggly..and it gave us GO BACK TO PARTY CITY WHERE YOU BELONG..:)

r97 - Gurl Nina is BELOVED in the Drag World. She deserves a whole block :) . I love all the cities. Meeting Fans. Getting back to Chicago, I love Columbus as well.

r98 - Valentina? Over me? Gurl. ;) - I think Phi Phi really burned her bridges. She was such a villain then did her 365 days of drag and it was amazing. She gets on AS and just torches any redemption chance she had. I love her but gurl..

r99 - I got a PHD in taking your man.

r100 - Why do you have a small dick? God made us this way.

r101 - Thank you, Heather. Seriously y'all I got a GUNT deal with it.

r102 - and you are still too boring..next.

by Anonymousreply 103December 29, 2020 1:20 PM

Hi silky and thanks for being here. I enjoyed your interview on Hey Qween (RIP Lady Red), people will see more to silky than what's on a TV show. I remember you saying at Roscoe's how your grandmother supported and encouraged you to chase your dream and that's why you are who you are and why you seized every opportunity on Drag Race. So, good for you.

by Anonymousreply 104December 29, 2020 1:22 PM

r104 RIP Lady Red. Still hurts my heart. Thank you gurl and yes my Grandmother supported me to no end, I love my family.

by Anonymousreply 105December 29, 2020 1:26 PM

SILKY -- smooth & fine

NUTMEG -- spice & sass

GANACHE -- fun & froth

I wish I could whip up a batch of this to spread on poundcake or stir in my coffee!

Q: Do the queens who weren't eliminated get to eat dinner together and hang out each night, or are you always kept apart off camera?

by Anonymousreply 106December 29, 2020 9:20 PM

So you finished your doctorate, "Silky"?

Because we heard not.

by Anonymousreply 107December 29, 2020 9:21 PM

[quote]I think S3 really broke out. Latrice, Willam, Sharon, Chad, my sis Dita, JIggly..and it gave us GO BACK TO PARTY CITY WHERE YOU BELONG..:)

Season 4, my dear. :) But yes, S4 started the show's upward trajectory from niche to mainstream.

by Anonymousreply 108December 29, 2020 9:24 PM

r106 - we mostly ate together or in groups because we taped so late. We were sequestered so we could ask for things for the room but the food was usually on set.

r107 DId you watch the season gurl? Ru called me Dr. SIlky Nutmeg Ganache...it's a gag hunty.

r108 I stand corrected. You are right. I confuse 3 an 4 a lot because fo Manilla and Latrice being so close.

by Anonymousreply 109December 30, 2020 2:28 AM

What was your favorite look you wore on the show?

by Anonymousreply 110December 30, 2020 2:41 AM

Would you do All Stars if asked?

by Anonymousreply 111December 30, 2020 2:43 AM

How oftens do you get recognition in public?

by Anonymousreply 112December 30, 2020 2:54 AM

r110 My best drag runway look. I love that dress with the blonde.

r111 maybe (wink)

r112 I don't a lot. I look more ragamuffin and I wear glasses and have natural hair. Not till I open my mouth anyway.

by Anonymousreply 113December 30, 2020 3:02 AM

Dr. Silky, esteemed professor of Snatchology, I don't have a question really. I just wanted to say you are naturally funny which is a blessing, and I just love you. I love a soul that can be unapologetically themselves. Your TS Madison was funny as hell.

Also I'm from the Mississippi Delta <3 I heard your accent and was like.. why does this bitch sound like she is from Meridian ?

One question I do have is, " Is this bitch recording?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114December 30, 2020 4:16 AM

R115 LOVE U - Read good books and bad people gurl!

by Anonymousreply 115December 30, 2020 12:27 PM

Oh shit i meant r114 - dammit I loved myself again.

by Anonymousreply 116December 30, 2020 12:28 PM

Dr. Silky, I'll admit I was not a fan during your season but you have converted me with your AMA thanks to your honesty and humor. I hope we see you on All Stars. :)

by Anonymousreply 117December 30, 2020 1:43 PM

r117 We are all all stars...some of us sooner than others :D - welcome to the Silky Nation!

by Anonymousreply 118December 30, 2020 5:29 PM

What’s higher, your BMI or IQ? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 119December 30, 2020 5:42 PM

Hi Silky it seemed to me that you were getting the villain edit at the beginning, but then you turned it around with your endearing charm, quick wit and jokeful ways. You won over the other girls AND people like me, watching the show every week on TV. I thought you had a good chance of winning in part because rpdr has yet to crown a plussy winner, and really who better than you? I thought you had a different drag name pre-rpdr, and did Ru add the Dr part?

by Anonymousreply 120December 30, 2020 5:56 PM

r120 RU did after I told her I had my MBA and was on my way to a doctorate. She dubbed me Dr. Sliky Nutmeg Ganache! lol. You never know what edit you are getting. When Ra'jah went off on Plastique about being handed the win, she was not the only one thinking that. When you see Ru offers to be your mother in the workroom and then you get a video from home. It seemed like they were favoring her. We all thought Nina was going to be the top four just because she is Nina West! After the BLH Yvie double Shantay and Ru calling them Lip Sync Assassins, you start to see the front runners. Before RPDR I was going to go with Lasagne Frozeen lol.

by Anonymousreply 121December 31, 2020 12:33 AM

If you were a tree, what sort of tree would you be?

by Anonymousreply 122December 31, 2020 1:05 AM

How many pageants have you won? Tons, I bet.

by Anonymousreply 123December 31, 2020 1:10 AM

r122 Oak Tree

r123 - a lot.A lot a lot. Not to humblebrag I have over 100 comp credits...Pagent is a different world ;)

by Anonymousreply 124December 31, 2020 2:16 AM

Share your yeast control secrets, hun?

by Anonymousreply 125December 31, 2020 2:32 AM

R125 I wash my taint with your Dad's tears. That controls it.

by Anonymousreply 126December 31, 2020 11:45 PM

Happy New Year, Dr. SNG. Glad you’ve found us and are giving (most of) us no end of shit.

by Anonymousreply 127December 31, 2020 11:54 PM

You're far beyond morbidly obese territory . There's nothing entertaining or redeeming watching someone eat themselves to death. You can have all the drag queen confidence and sass all you want, but you're going to be dead soon.

by Anonymousreply 128January 1, 2021 12:07 AM

Even though you were a loud mouth bitch you were undeniably entertaining! One of the more memorable queens to come out of RDR.

by Anonymousreply 129January 1, 2021 12:10 AM

If you look back to the DL threads for Drag Race Season 11, you'll find endless hate and grotesque racism posts against Silky. DL is not the place for fat black girls or sexy black men or black Drag Queens Miss Silky. Not that you need any help. But this is one of the most racist sites on the internet. Some get off on your sharing shit. But trust that the Drag Race thread controller on DL is a virulent racist who posts endlessly hateful things against Asia O'Hara, The Vixen, Monique Hart, Shangela, Silky Ganache, Monet XChange, Trinity K Bonet, the freaking glory of Jaida Essence Hall and the All Star of them all, Kennedy Davenport.

Latrice and Bob (the not so talented Man) Drag queen are off limits to that weirdo? The dude is racist and the comments about you were endlessly hateful here. Read the threads. But maybe not. It's almost 2021, so maybe that old white bitch is DEAD.

You were funny and smart and messy as fuck. A big girl can look out for herself. Talent too. Drag Race All Stars is a misnomer at this point, but I can't wait to see you soon Dr. Ganache. 🥂❤️

by Anonymousreply 130January 1, 2021 12:29 AM

Was Divine your role model?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131January 1, 2021 12:33 AM

Hey Silky, Love you!! I saw one of the upcoming Drag Race girls on Scruff. I wanted to wish him luck but felt like it would be annoying and lame. What do you think?

by Anonymousreply 132January 1, 2021 12:42 AM

r127 Happy to oblige to quote Latrice "EAT IT"

r128 You watch me eating? Gurl that is creepy. Yes I am fat, but i can lose weight. You will always be a piece of shit.

r129 Thanks Momma!

r130 Gurl I don't mind the racist in front of you. It's the ones behind closed doors you have to fear.

r131 Probably for most Drag Queens, but I came up in the pagent scene.

r132 First of all spill the tea. Who and was there a dick pic? Yes gurl wish them luck. You might get some.

by Anonymousreply 133January 1, 2021 1:06 AM

Hey Silky. Have a happy 2021! Muah!

by Anonymousreply 134January 1, 2021 1:15 AM

Tell us about your DMs! Do you get a lot more action since the show? Give us the t!

by Anonymousreply 135January 1, 2021 1:17 AM

My Drag Race faves are:

Silky, Bianca, Aquaria, Vanjie and Nina. I also love Ru and Michelle. And Ross and Carson.

Tell Ru to bring back the podcast. They can do that remotely, no?

by Anonymousreply 136January 1, 2021 1:21 AM

Are you planning to stay in Los Angeles? Will you be touring in 2021 (after the pandemic subsides)? Or will you have a home base?

by Anonymousreply 137January 1, 2021 1:22 AM

In other words, where can we see you live in 2021?

by Anonymousreply 138January 1, 2021 1:22 AM

Who do you think the hottest ru girl is as a guy? This would make a good poll.

by Anonymousreply 139January 1, 2021 1:26 AM

r134 Happy New Year everyone!

r135 Never you mind :D

r136 TBH not sure what is going on with Ru - that whole face mask thing was weird >.>

r137 We shall see. Vanjie wants me to move back. I miss it. It all depends on what happens with this pandemic.

r138 When we can be live I will be live!

by Anonymousreply 140January 1, 2021 1:27 AM

r139 Gurl - have you seen Kahanna Montrese out of drag?? I mean Damn.

by Anonymousreply 141January 1, 2021 1:29 AM

R133 The sexiest contestant in my opinion, Joey J with the lavendar hair. He's hot as hell! No dick pics unfortunately. He's out of my league I fear, but hey, may as well roll the dice! Thanks! "Trade of the season!"

by Anonymousreply 142January 1, 2021 2:53 AM

Kahanna Montrese, Lanesha Sparks, Manila Luzon and Mayhem are all pretty sexy men out of drag. Some might like Willam or Milk too. Good looking guys at one point. Someone like Kameron Michaels is just a pocket gay with neck tattoos, a lot of fillers and a fit body. Feminine in or out of drag never sexy. He's like Cher. All this extra extra costuming and body with no sexual energy at all.

I found Yara very sexy as a guy. And as a girl. And if you follow Aquaria - he's a bad sexy boy with dick and ASS.

by Anonymousreply 143January 1, 2021 3:18 AM

Happy birthday Silky!

by Anonymousreply 144January 1, 2021 7:15 PM

There is no doubt in my mind that Silky has no problem getting fine ass trade . When I lived in Atlanta my bestie was every ounce of 400 lbs and he never had a problem . Black and Hispanic men love themselves a big girl ! Slay on Miss Silky !

by Anonymousreply 145January 1, 2021 7:52 PM

Silky, I just want to say first of all, congratulations on getting on the show and doing so well. Its inspiring seeing someone like you, who may have had to struggled to get where she is, work her ass off and do so well. Keep going and ignore the immature insults.

Are drugs and alcohol a part of drag culture? Are contestants allowed to partake? I think of certain queens, such as Alaska, and its obvious they have substance abuse issues.

by Anonymousreply 146January 1, 2021 8:20 PM

[quote]Are drugs and alcohol a part of drag culture?

I'm blind and deaf and even I know the answer to this question!

by Anonymousreply 147January 1, 2021 8:59 PM

Happy New Years Professor. I must admit, sometimes you drove me crazy on the show. BUT, the rest of the Queens that season were just so fucking drippy dreary, thank god they had you!

Since then, I think you have done very well, and find you have huge balls coming on here, hunty. Good on ya.

Many Kisses.

by Anonymousreply 148January 1, 2021 9:16 PM

r144 Thank you!

r145 - boom

r146 Yes they are but no, we are not allowed to partake except for what is legal. In CA recreational weed is legal. In the clubs, people buy you drinks left and right, and drugs are everywhere. I know Alaska got clean, but I am not sure from what. Drugs and Alcohol or just Alcohol.

r147 Soju is that you? J/K gurl.

r148 Thank you hun. Y'all don't scare me. Trump supporters..now they scare me.

by Anonymousreply 149January 2, 2021 12:01 AM

Do you have any live shows planned?

Belated happy birthday, Silky!

by Anonymousreply 150January 2, 2021 11:24 AM

r150 working on some things - but still up in the air thanks to covid. Get the damn Vaccine! and thank you :D

Y'all watch the premiere? Was that not crazy? The bitch danced on skates and they had her lose?

by Anonymousreply 151January 2, 2021 2:57 PM

Is her head on backwards?

by Anonymousreply 152January 2, 2021 3:02 PM

Silky what do the producers do to create the confessional segments? Do they just ask questions, show you clips and ask you to respond, or what?

by Anonymousreply 153January 2, 2021 3:03 PM

R151 Some of the choices seemed arbitrary. And a woman who has cut her breasts off....fucking insane.

by Anonymousreply 154January 2, 2021 4:41 PM

Silky, I can't say that I was a fan of yours during your season (I know a lot of your behavior was exaggerated for tv), but I really liked you during Vangie's little segment about her on Wow Presents. I have 2 questions:

1. Do/did you find that being a registered Republican really changed or influenced anything? And before people start crying "Outrage!", she has an interesting reason why, which sort of makes sense.

2. You really do beat your mug right.....but do you ever entertain the notion of losing weight for health purposes? Diabetes or asthma?

by Anonymousreply 155January 2, 2021 5:26 PM

I'm going to answer YOUR question instead. Yes, your front ass really does look big in that. I have no idea about your back ass.

by Anonymousreply 156January 2, 2021 5:38 PM

Doctor of what?

by Anonymousreply 157January 2, 2021 7:34 PM

r152 - Yes my head is on backwards - is your ass on backwards or is that just where you are from?

r153 - We tape them after the shows - we have to wear the same outfit for each of them.

r155 - Yes gurl. You should see the mail I get. I get emails from Lara Trump, Eric Trump, all the local GOP candidates. Knowing what the enemy is saying about you is half the battle. Plus it fucks up gerrymandering.

Thank you. Listen. I know I am fat. Yes I want to lose weight, but gurl, there are bigger people in the world.

r156 then let me answer your question - Yes your mother should have aborted you.

r157 - really gurl. Read the thread.

by Anonymousreply 158January 2, 2021 8:16 PM

I'm now in love with Silky Nutmeg Ganache. Officially. Let's shelter in place baby.

by Anonymousreply 159January 2, 2021 9:11 PM

Silky, I am not asking for your opinion on the subject or for any names (because it's a career killer) but are there queens who disagree with allowing trans people to compete whether it be biological females or biological males?

by Anonymousreply 160January 2, 2021 9:18 PM

^ Good question. This GetMlk, with the chopped off boobs just seems like a mental woman.

by Anonymousreply 161January 2, 2021 10:55 PM

Silky, your season was the first season I watched! I LOVED you and your sass. It's how I like my Drag Queens. That said, is it annoying to you that Shangela is so famous? Considering she did so poorly on her respective season (I've done my homework since watching your season!)? Shangela is besties with Gaga for chrissakes. Should that have been you?

by Anonymousreply 162January 3, 2021 12:09 AM

r159 - Love you too gurl.

r160 - I can't speak for anyone. I am sure there are but I have no problem with it. Look at it this way. Drag is something we do. We can take it off. For trans persons, they don't want to take it off. That is who they are. Now if a Trans man wants to do drag. Gurl more power to them. Gottmik is an amazing makeup artist. I love them.

r161 you can have your opinion but give them a chance,

r162 Shangie? Gurl she worked h a r d. She wold have won All Stars if not for the twist. I have nothing but love for her.

by Anonymousreply 163January 3, 2021 12:36 AM

YES, to R162. Shangie is not just a Drag Race character. That boy and bitch work hard at everything. He's the definition of success. He made his own. And hell yes, he is the rightful All Star. Trixie fucking Mattel is the one who is not a drag queen. Like Bob, he's a failed male performer who only does drag for an easier route to success. They are non threatening. As Ru used to say - drag is subversive. Silky is subversive. Bob and Trixie are just grade F actors who slapped on a wig to make money. Because they are not remotely believable at female illusion, the new type of Drag fan took them to their hearts.

Shangie has ten times their TALENTS. Not much that DJ can't do. If he failed at drag, he would have succeeded anyway.

2 cents

by Anonymousreply 164January 3, 2021 12:46 AM

r164 You are entitled to your opinion but I won't tear down other girls. Trixie? That is my sister. She took a bad run on RPDR and turned it into something special with Katya. Now would she have won AS if Shangela did not get shafted? Even she will tell you no way. But Shangela won that show honey even if she didn't win that show. Bob. I love Bob. Period. But thank you for loving me gurl. You have good taste. Crunch Crunch, Munch Munch.

by Anonymousreply 165January 3, 2021 1:46 AM

Silky,

I loved you on your season. You were entertaining, you were frustrating, you were confident and most importantly you knew how to put on a show and get the audience talking. I want to see many, many good things happen for you. You keep being you and here's to a successful and, hopefully, lucrative 2021 for you.

by Anonymousreply 166January 3, 2021 1:51 AM

Silky, what is your relationship with Ivie like now?

by Anonymousreply 167January 3, 2021 1:56 AM

Thank you Silky for your comments and observations. They are really fascinating. I have seen every season of RPDR and it seems like the personal investment of the Queens get higher and higher every season. What are the upfront costs to get on the show? Last week I saw a queen wearing a Bob Mackie original. Where does the money come from? Do you have sponsors?

Also, what is a day at DR like from getting up to going to bed? How long do you get to get into runway makeup and dress? Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 168January 3, 2021 1:58 AM

Big Silk, what do you think about Cobra Kai? I just finished season 1, and it’s much better than I expected.

by Anonymousreply 169January 3, 2021 2:01 AM

We appreciate your honesty. Somewhere I heard that if you get on RPDR you were under contract for a year, more if you do the extra Dragcons. Are you under a gag order all that time, as well? Do some eliminated queens ever blow up at Ru or the producers, for whatever reasons?

by Anonymousreply 170January 3, 2021 2:06 AM

R164 Looking exactly like a woman is not the end goal for all drag queens. To say Trixie and Bob aren't good queens when they are two of the most successful Tom come from the drag race series is just willfully ignorant. I get not being. a fan, but to deny their talent as drag queens is stupid.

by Anonymousreply 171January 3, 2021 2:07 AM

I love me some Bob . Dont be talking shit about Bob !

by Anonymousreply 172January 3, 2021 2:12 AM

Do you know Ginger Minj? As well as being funny, she has a terrific voice.

by Anonymousreply 173January 3, 2021 2:37 AM

R29 Instagram wouldn’t let them post that. I’m sure they tried.

by Anonymousreply 174January 3, 2021 2:40 AM

They defend Epstein and other shady international characters but go after gays and liberals.

Don’t be such a stupid fool.

by Anonymousreply 175January 3, 2021 2:41 AM

Silky thanks for this thread! This reminds me of the old days when actual celebs would pop in here. You're an absolute delight.

by Anonymousreply 176January 3, 2021 6:38 AM

Silky, is it true you were at the PV circuit party Shangela was at along with Alyssa?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177January 3, 2021 6:54 AM

I fucking love this bitch for turning up. Love love love Silky.

And Kahanna Montrese out of drag DAMN! I'm a dyke, but holy fuck...

by Anonymousreply 178January 3, 2021 7:19 AM

That’s so gross and disappointing about Shangela.

by Anonymousreply 179January 3, 2021 8:36 AM

r167 I love Yivie. We squashed that beef.

r168 it depends. My sis Monique came with glitter and jesus, willam came with dolce and gabanna. Both didnt win. Drag is expensive, but if you can't deliver a 3000 gown is going to do you no good.

r169 I only watch BET...is it on BET? No.

r170 I can't really talk about the contracts other than to say you are obligated for a certain time after the show. DragCon is just that. A convention. Honey Willam is there every year and Ru hates her, but she will take her money.

r171 truth

r172 peach

r173 I don't know her that well but I did see her with the AS girls sing I am what I am for Harvey Firestein. She is an amazing singer.

r174 huh?

r175 see r174 response?

r176 Love you gurl

r177 My ass was not there. Damn. That is disappointing.

r178 You see what I am saying? That is some sexual chocolate!

r179 agreed.

by Anonymousreply 180January 3, 2021 3:10 PM

Big Silk - after I cook my pasta, should I drain it and rinse it before using it? Or should I drain it only but not rinse it?

by Anonymousreply 181January 3, 2021 7:19 PM

Dr Silky - what is your fav mayo?

by Anonymousreply 182January 3, 2021 7:29 PM

A good Southern girl can only answer JFG Mayo. Or Duke’s if you come from money.

by Anonymousreply 183January 3, 2021 7:40 PM

r181 Rinse? wtf? Keep that water bitch. Does not everyone know about Pasta water?

r182 gurl BAMA mayo...look it up

by Anonymousreply 184January 3, 2021 11:31 PM

Thanks Silky! Really enjoying your answers. :)

by Anonymousreply 185January 3, 2021 11:35 PM

How many days did it take to film the whole season? Did they pay you for transportation and for all your trunks to get there and home again?

by Anonymousreply 186January 4, 2021 12:16 AM

What kind of hotel did you stay at? Hilton or Hampton? Did they have unlimited room service for you?

by Anonymousreply 187January 4, 2021 12:17 AM

Are you working on your degree while in quarrentine?

by Anonymousreply 188January 4, 2021 12:19 AM

r185 Welcome gurl!

r186 it takes a village. And a month ;) it is four weeks of filming. Yes they pay for all transportation.

r187 Can't do it. I am sure you can figure it out - check out the promotional plugs in the credits ;) - The last thing they need is fans showing up. Fun fact. Willam has a studio right across the street from where they film.

r188 No not at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 189January 4, 2021 12:37 AM

Dr. Silky. Please explain how the wigs have become so fucking great and unclockable - seems a huge jump of quality in just a few years. Miss Symone with her baby hairs and Shea Coulee with all them from the scalp looking tight braids? How much does a wig like that cost? And why are some so much better at it than others, aside from the cost? I know Alyssa Edwards can glue down a custom made wig. But this seems next level. Is it better to be bald headed or have a lot of your own hair to tie through? I know lighting and edges, but come on. These bitches are looking flawless from the brows up. Speaking of, are you a fan of Symone? I'm early ready for her. And him.

I sure do hope to see Doctor Silky Nutmeg Ganache on an All Stars Season soon? You're one of the smartest contestants to ever be on that show. Not just wit, you're wise girl. So give us the glow up and show us more of your p e r s o n a l i t y. Rise.

by Anonymousreply 190January 4, 2021 2:00 AM

r190, wigs have jumped form hard front wigs to lace front wigs. You can have cheapo synthetic hair (you can tell from the shine), to a combo of synthetic and human hair, to full human hair. Full human hair wigs can cost an upwards of $20,000 for film actresses, as they are custom made, with the lace to match their skin color. For drag, maybe $1000-$5000. for full human hair. Or you can get a hard front wig and get a lace front sewn in for less. Lace can be cut back, and airbrushed over.

I know Blair St. Clair will lay hair (glue loose hair) over the lace as well, so it looks like it's growing out of her scalp. For somebody like Ru, it can be like 3 wigs altogether to make a giant style.

by Anonymousreply 191January 4, 2021 2:16 AM

Don't bother answering me R191. Like I don't know what a lace front wig is. They been around for 25 years. How was that my question? Have you met Beyonce? They ain't airbrushing the drag queens on Drag Race main stage or Shea Coulee two days ago from her own home. Sit down R191. Did I ask if the hair was growing from their head and whatever happened to Kevin Aucoin? No.

My question is for Silky and pertains especially to the intricacies of pulling off the baby hairs fronts and black from the scalp braided wigs. Okay? I got eyes to see everything else. A hard front wig still appears on Drag Race. See the Canadian edition.

Silky, I am R190. I know human hair wigs cost a lot of money. That wasn't my fucking question. Please respond to a black man not too interested in the alleged talent of Blair St. Clair. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 192January 4, 2021 2:29 AM

r192 Are you the nutty They Vixen stan that accuses everyone of RACISM? cause, holla, you are fucking hilariously unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 193January 4, 2021 2:50 AM

The Vixen and Blair St. Clair are good friends. Tony fucked her on OnlyFans. Boring. But no, those two are too skinny for me. The Vixen is a good live performer though and Blair got to come back....

My appreciation is for Symone. That ain't hard to think. Most of the internet is crazy for that one. She could walk any runway tomorrow. Not just at Drag Race. In Paris. Milan, New York. And he's a cute sexy bald headed boy too. That bitch looks healthy. Talking heads want to know how that head looks so good with all those baby hairs wigs and more especially how a racist gets to run the Drag Race threads on Datalounge? And why does it always uses CAPS to give itself AWAY? Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 194January 4, 2021 3:14 AM

The Vixen fucked Blair St. Clair????

by Anonymousreply 195January 4, 2021 3:18 AM

Silky, you already answered my questions upthread about who added Dr., the origins of your name, etc and thank you for the generous answer. Since you know Vangie so well, would she ever consent to doing an Ask Me Anything on DL? If not, can you answer one question as Vangie? Just one and that's it. Was her backwards elimination walk and repeating her name over and over as if waking from a dream planned, or was it spontaneous? Because let's face it, that's what put her on the map; the next day she was a viral sensation no one had even heard of a week ago. She is the undisputed QUEEN of the last minute save.

by Anonymousreply 196January 4, 2021 1:20 PM

r192, I'm r191, and I've personally done Rihanna and work on the Black Lady Sketch Show (where EVERYONE wears multiple wigs a day). This is the airbrush system that all the black hairdressers use on the lace fronts- it's very affordable and portable- it's usb charged (but you can find knock offs on Amazon for $30) Also you can add baby hairs to a lace front wig by either getting it done by a professional (one person uses Angora goat or rabbit hair) or gluing on the Blair St. Clair way (which is why I mentioned it). As far as braiding, you block a wig, braid it, and if you have hair, either do a bald cap under or a slightly lighter skin colored cap so you can see "scalp", then glue that shit down on your head. If you're going to be whipping your head around and have hair, you have hair extension clips under your wig cap, then pin the wig in, as well as gluing the edges of the wig .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197January 4, 2021 3:00 PM

r190 see r197 she knows more about wigs- I just buy em lol. Or if you are curious check out James Madison on Youtube - she has some amazing wig stylings with some really shitty wigs.

r196 Gurl she did not plan it. She didn't think she was going home. She just thought "well fuck I am getting my name out there" as she walked backwards out. Genius. Vanjie is a riot. She has no idea how funny she really is.

Vixen and Blair has sex on onlyfans????? Gurl did I miss that?

by Anonymousreply 198January 4, 2021 3:05 PM

r190 - Damn early mornings no coffee. Jaymes Mansfield. Not James Madison :(

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199January 4, 2021 3:07 PM

R193 it sure sounds like him!

by Anonymousreply 200January 4, 2021 3:11 PM

Silky, are you going to be on All stars 6, bitch? And what's a typical lunch and dinner for you? Well? Don't lie.

by Anonymousreply 201January 4, 2021 3:17 PM

[quote]Silky, are you going to be on All stars 6, bitch?

She has said she thinks The Reddit is evil, but the Spoiled Drag Race subreddit has a certain Datalounge lady among the cuntestresseses.

by Anonymousreply 202January 4, 2021 3:20 PM

r201 - If I was I could not say due to contractual obligations. If I was not, I would not say to keep you guessing bitch. And I eat normal food bitch. Why do people think fat people eat 19 big macs for breakfast?

by Anonymousreply 203January 4, 2021 5:49 PM

Silky, when the world goes back to some semblance of normalcy, would you consider doing a Werk the World or Ross events type touring, if not, why? I'm sure Vangie filled you in on all the details.

Also, do you have an opinion about Tyra Sanchez, with her threats and eventually quitting drag, then trying to be uber masculine? She was really gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 204January 4, 2021 9:06 PM

Silky, have you seen Vanjie naked? I think he (Jose) is just the cutest boy.

by Anonymousreply 205January 4, 2021 9:08 PM

Please tell me about tucking. From what I imagine you shove your balls up your scrotum, wrap duct tape around your penis, then pull it up under your butt ~ and then, get on with the show. This sounds horrible.

by Anonymousreply 206January 4, 2021 10:32 PM

Speaking of tucking....Silky, I know you're not gonna talk shit about anyone. But I was a big fan of Trinity the Tuck. Still am a fan of her inventiveness and luxe drag. I don't think she's racist - quite the opposite. But there seems to be a sensitivity chip missing there. Like that boy is one tough mean bitch. What is her deal? What do you view as her greatest strength and weakness? The plastic surgery stuff is no longer cute and she's vile as fuck about it. Something wrong went wrong with success for her. If you don't have anything nice to say, just wink. 😉

by Anonymousreply 207January 4, 2021 11:32 PM

r204 - would love to do a WtW or even Vegas. Momma got bills to pay.

r205 - no gurl. We aint that close :D

r206 do you really want to know? Bitch I am fat I don't have to tuck.

R207 - she in a mess right now with Farrah Moan. I don't know her that well.

by Anonymousreply 208January 5, 2021 3:40 AM

Silky - is it true that you are so good at lip syncing that you could win 3 or 4 (or more???) in a row?

by Anonymousreply 209January 5, 2021 11:46 PM

Canada's Drag Race had a whole season of LSFYL excellence battles. Those bitches know how to perform - they ain't all playing on Twitter all day. They've been working. Drag Race and All Stars are lucky to have two memorable Lip Syncs per season. The show ain't what it was. As we saw in the first episode of Season 13. Boring and exploitive.

by Anonymousreply 210January 6, 2021 12:00 AM

Silky :-(

Who is behind them? Laganja?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211January 6, 2021 7:10 AM

Please tell us this wasn’t filmed last weekend.

by Anonymousreply 212January 6, 2021 7:12 AM

That's not Silky R212. It's Monet X Change.

by Anonymousreply 213January 6, 2021 7:17 AM

Monet is not that big.

by Anonymousreply 214January 6, 2021 7:23 AM

That's clearly Silky.

by Anonymousreply 215January 6, 2021 12:10 PM

How big is Vanjie's penis hard? Is it Trixie huge?

by Anonymousreply 216January 6, 2021 12:15 PM

Silky I was sad to see you went to the circuit party in Puerto Vallarta.

We all know it is not the time to be going to these huge, crowded parties. The LA medical system is fucking busting at the gills with covid patients and having to turn people away.

by Anonymousreply 217January 6, 2021 12:38 PM

Well, Dr?

by Anonymousreply 218January 6, 2021 5:22 PM

... crickets...

by Anonymousreply 219January 6, 2021 5:26 PM

Have you ever had a dick in any of your holes that you didn’t pay for?

by Anonymousreply 220January 6, 2021 5:30 PM

Oh dear. So, being broke and depressed is a lie Dr Silky? You are seemingly partying hard. Dense prick.

by Anonymousreply 221January 6, 2021 5:55 PM

Oh, how the DL chews up and spit out their own just like feral animals. Run Silky before it's too late!

by Anonymousreply 222January 6, 2021 5:57 PM

R222 She is getting it far worse online. Even spew pot PhiPhi is digging in.

by Anonymousreply 223January 6, 2021 7:20 PM

Silky was delightful on this thread. Sassy, smart, insightful, quick witted and insightful. Turns out she is a liar and hypocrite too. There's always room for one more - that's what the preacher says.

by Anonymousreply 224January 6, 2021 9:47 PM

R222 according to the gasovercovid thread, it's our patriotic duty.

by Anonymousreply 225January 6, 2021 9:54 PM

R224 That sounded like an eulogy.

by Anonymousreply 226January 6, 2021 11:11 PM

Silky if you were to accept my proposal of marriage, and you were home all day (in between gigs) and I came home after a long day at the office, and you twirled towards me into the living room as Oprah, I would sooooo love that. Not everyday, just once a week or so.

by Anonymousreply 227January 7, 2021 12:36 PM

How was PV?

by Anonymousreply 228January 7, 2021 3:18 PM

by Anonymousreply 229January 10, 2021 8:06 AM

Does Dr Silky have Covid?

by Anonymousreply 230January 10, 2021 8:32 AM

Well, I am now underwhelmed. He was terrible on the show, but I liked that he had the balls to come on here. But he makes just one cockup and runs away and hides. Weak.

by Anonymousreply 231January 10, 2021 5:36 PM

Silky is live and said she has no regrets.

by Anonymousreply 232January 10, 2021 9:49 PM

I'd have no regrets either if I survived a four day gangbang circuit party in Mexico without getting COVID or an STI.

COVID is more rampant in L.A. than PV. Shame on you Silky. I don't like liars. Just own up to it. #BeLikeTrinity. She did those Drag Brunches in Florida and she's not sorry.

by Anonymousreply 233January 10, 2021 11:01 PM

...but Silky was weak.

by Anonymousreply 234January 11, 2021 1:18 AM

Weak people can't pack a bag, call the uber, buy a case of douche and get on a plane during COVID. Most people are afraid of unnecessary crowds. Silky then conjures this ask me anything on Datalounge to distract or suss out any intel from the trip, if some pics or video emerged.

Dr. Silky ain't weak and Silky ain't dumb. I don't hate her for having some fun. But she knows she was wrong in the eyes of the public and the gays. She takes her chances and that makes you wonder how honest she is when she claims that lockdown has shut her down. Grindr is open. The people who stay home are not acting solely from virtue. Most of them are also very scared to get the virus. Something tells me these circuit bitches were at least tested once they arrived at the party. Means nothing much, as we know. But good enough for Silky. Those hazy pics and video make her look like a fat messy whore in a Toulouse Lautrec poster. No offence. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 235January 11, 2021 1:35 AM

^ She will not take offence. She does not have the cajones to come back here now. Sad.

Cause this is DL. We kinda don't care but I am so bummed she hasn't come back to say she has no fucks to give.

by Anonymousreply 236January 11, 2021 4:58 AM

Silky's response to the PV fiasco, it's so lame:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237January 13, 2021 2:20 AM

Jesus. Lame is correct. Thanks R237.

by Anonymousreply 238January 13, 2021 7:05 PM

I take it you're not handing out diet and exercise advice?

by Anonymousreply 239January 13, 2021 8:05 PM

So Silky was "disappointed" in Shangela, she even said that twice I believe. As for Silky addressing her own behavior, well I couldn't even understand her fucking rambling in that video. Something, mumble, her business something Trump...mumble mumble. She had every chance to own up to it when she saw the post here about Shangela's trip to PV. She could have gotten AHEAD of the fucking story. Yeah, I was there too with Vanjie and I'm DISAPPOINTED with ALL of us. Something like that. Vanjie's fucking crickets about the whole thing right now and I doubt she's going to address it. But Vanjie wasn't out there saying how DISAPPOINTED she was in so-and-so either.

I was warming up to her, and that was some interesting tea she spilled, however cautiously. Now I don't know what she said that was true or not, so to me it's all a wash. Talk about DISAPPOINTING. My antlers did go up when she said she has never seen Vanjie naked. If you are roommates for that long with someone you are that close to, you are going to see them naked at some point. Vanjie doesn't seem like the towel dancing type to me either.

by Anonymousreply 240January 14, 2021 12:49 AM

The real Silky. Don't come for her bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241January 14, 2021 2:57 AM

It isn't coming back, is it?

by Anonymousreply 242January 18, 2021 8:05 PM

Disappointed.... unfollowing thread.

Good luck Professor Silky...you are going to fucking need it.

by Anonymousreply 243January 30, 2021 7:09 AM

😏 You're a smooth talker, aren't you ?

by Anonymousreply 244January 30, 2021 7:17 AM

You type tubby.

by Anonymousreply 245January 30, 2021 7:18 AM

Who are you wearing ?

What the hell ARE you wearing ?

by Anonymousreply 246January 30, 2021 7:21 AM

I used to like blue ...........

by Anonymousreply 247January 30, 2021 7:26 AM

what's the good word, big silk?

by Anonymousreply 248March 4, 2021 1:31 AM

yo! u there?

by Anonymousreply 249March 28, 2021 2:51 AM

sexy!

by Anonymousreply 250April 28, 2021 2:10 AM

--------

by Anonymousreply 251May 28, 2021 12:02 AM

"Do you know what she did to me? Your cunting daughter!"

by Anonymousreply 252May 28, 2021 12:11 AM

Silky I finally was able to watch the season (it wasn't available ANYWHERE for streaming - either season 1-10 was available or 12-13 was available but season 11 was disappeared).

I liked you a lot! I do wish you had cuntpunched Raja. Evil!

You seem to have the attitude where you'll do enough to meet whatever the goal is, but not put in extra effort just because you want to show something or show your best at every level. So when you didn't think you had to paint your entire face for the mask challenge, you didn't. I kinda understand that attitude because I've encountered it before. I wish you had though! You would have swept the season I bet.

by Anonymousreply 253June 23, 2021 4:05 PM

Also what did you think of Scarlett? Everyone seemed to hate her but she didn't seem that bad in the episodes.

by Anonymousreply 254June 23, 2021 4:06 PM

Oh, and the episode where you had to dress Soju had me ROLLING. (Why would she gross out everyone and talk about her cyst? Everyone knows if you gross Ru out you're gone).

Brook Lynn seemed pretty cold, personality-free and manipulative. You could tell she went for Vangie to boost her profile and then dumped her after, when Vangie felt differently and actually seemed to like her. The excuse she gave about "wanting to be free" was total b.s.

Then for some weird reason she got to host the Canadian Drag Race and, predictably, totally awful at it. I'm sure there are some great Canadians but she wasn't one of them.

by Anonymousreply 255June 23, 2021 4:10 PM

Love the cape. Capes amuse me no end. When I was in high school, a classmate had a beautiful handmade cape rather than a winter coat. It was made of felted brown wool, and had a patchwork liner. She said it was very warm.

by Anonymousreply 256June 23, 2021 4:18 PM

[quote] Silky Nutmeg Ganache

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257June 23, 2021 4:20 PM

Sulky Nuthouse Guntmashe?

Looks like a big pile in a cow lot, and that ain't mousse.

by Anonymousreply 258June 23, 2021 4:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!