Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season 10 thread #2

first thread just got payrolled..we almost made it to 600 grrr!

season going well so far

link to the previous thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43Last Sunday at 9:43 AM

Kyle with the instagram apology to Denise about ragamuffin haha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105/16/2020

Kyle, so pissy that Denise looks infinitely better with zero effort. It burns!

by Anonymousreply 205/16/2020

this week's episode will feature an astrology party so that of course leads to fights

by Anonymousreply 305/18/2020

They need to bring back that crazy drunk broad from s1 and her electronic ciggie. Fact check all her predictions. Know this.

by Anonymousreply 405/18/2020

Where's that other woman who wore those $25K sunglasses? She was a mess and kinda likeable. She was funny.

She had that big ass mansion that was half empty,LOL. I'd like to see her on the show again as a friend of the cast.

by Anonymousreply 505/18/2020

seeing all of Erika's practice sessions is fucking hilarious. Now she's saying shit like playing Roxie Hart "will take me places emotionally mentally physically I've never gone before"

huh?

and her comment about wanting to do well so the cast won't have to make her look good. That's exactly what happened. Bitch CANNOT sing

by Anonymousreply 605/20/2020

next looks really good

Kyle is really an emotional wreck this season. It's odd. Her line to Erika about not having good friends was assassin-like though

by Anonymousreply 705/20/2020

Okay - Kyle's astrology reading outfit was bad. But come on, Garcelle is the LAST bitch to be commenting on other peoples' outfits. Her ridiculous getup was beyond horrific. The woman has about as much taste as water.

by Anonymousreply 8Last Thursday at 6:11 AM

Erika referring to the "Chicago" performers as "my cast" was the height in self-absorbed egomania.

Listen, you gold digging stripper, it's not YOUR cast - it's THE cast. And they carried your talentless lard ass through it all.

by Anonymousreply 9Last Thursday at 6:19 AM

I think this review of Erika's performance says it all:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10Last Thursday at 6:34 AM

I don't know what Denise and Garcelle were thinking saying *anything* in front of Rinna, who is just going to repeat every word to Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 11Last Thursday at 6:58 AM

They all do. Rinna was right there in it, but I am sure will come out unscathed.

by Anonymousreply 12Last Thursday at 7:08 AM

Garcelle, Denise and production did that deliberately, r11. They know Rinna will blab to everyone. The three of them arrived in separate cars and left together even though they don’t live that close to each other.

Rinna has been the catalyst for any drama on this show since Brandi left. She needs this check and knows she has to keep things moving to keep her spot on the show.

She will tell Kyle, or she will tell Sutton who will tell Kyle. Then Kyle will cry her ugly tears that make her sound like Chuckie from Rugrats.

by Anonymousreply 13Last Thursday at 7:19 AM

Garcelle is not a good fit for this show. Kyle knows it and that's why she "glosses" over her. Kyle has been on this show long enough to know who works and who doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Thursday at 7:43 AM

so are we not going to comment about the gaudy interior of Erika and Tom's home?

by Anonymousreply 15Last Thursday at 8:56 AM

It looks like a musty old funeral home.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Thursday at 9:21 AM

I think it's obvious Kyle is not there for the blacks. Also why are so many of these bitches Cancers. Are Cancers drama?

by Anonymousreply 17Last Thursday at 10:07 AM

R16 Funeral home was my thought the 1st time they showed inside.

by Anonymousreply 18Last Thursday at 10:07 AM

Also great timing on Dorit and PeeKay in getting in on the restaurant bidness.

by Anonymousreply 19Last Thursday at 11:07 AM

I figured Dorit was doing the room at Buca de PooPoo because when everyone LOVED it (in her mind) others would pay top dollar to have her decorate rooms in their restaurants.

by Anonymousreply 20Last Thursday at 2:33 PM

so she's moonlighting as an interior designer because her swimwear line flopped and was held up in lawsuits?

by Anonymousreply 21Last Thursday at 2:37 PM

its too bad about Erika s house as it has the absolute right pedigree and the best address in Pasadena. Pasadena tends to be filled with old money from the business world and is not flashy. Her house really was spectacular before she and her hubby moved in. The taste inside is tacky newly rich just won the lottery white trashy.........Her neighborhood is filled with Wallace Neff/similar caliber achitects from the early 20th century. Many of them havent been remodeled into blandness, but hers is the exception. I still dont dislike Erika, however her husband seems constantly ill at ease on the show.

by Anonymousreply 22Last Thursday at 4:40 PM

I dated a top interior designer, so I'm familiar with designer furniture, fabrics, wallpaper, etc, and I can tell you that her house is filled with VERY expensive furnishings and textiles. Just the Gracie hand-painted wallpaper in the dining room cost tens of thousands. They easily spent at least $2-3 million on the interior.

It may not be your taste, but it is not tacky or cheap by any means.

by Anonymousreply 23Last Thursday at 6:00 PM

R23 just because something costs a lot doesn't mean it looks good. She overpaid while decorating her home. I'm sure Erika's outfits are very expensive too but a lot of them are tacky as hell. Her worst offense was that stupid t shirt dress a few seasons ago

by Anonymousreply 24Last Thursday at 6:03 PM

R23 Tacky and cheap know no price tags. Erika's house - and Erika herself - are perfect examples.

by Anonymousreply 25Last Thursday at 6:05 PM

ratings holding.this season. Producers have to be pleased and we're not even at the crazy Brandi vs. Denise lesbian storyline

by Anonymousreply 26Last Thursday at 7:04 PM

Dorit "designing the room" in Buca is like something out of a bad sitcom. And then Robert Earl telling her he'd give her a 3/10 as far as showing initiative made it even worse. She and PK are obviously living above their means...the new house looks empty and rented.

I was working at a resort on the Vegas Strip when PK and Dorit stayed there a few years back, and I got a call from the one of the High Limit Bars asking for an authorization to put a check through. PK's drinks had been comped due to his incessant gambling, but they wanted to leave a $5 tip. (I say "They" because I could hear Dorit's shrill voice in the background on the phone.) Their AmEx on file literally would not go through for the $5 tip. The bartender begged me to put it through, and I couldn't. Hopefully one of them had a fiver on them.

by Anonymousreply 27Last Saturday at 1:54 AM

R27 I love this story! Perfect example of this grifting couple's facade!

by Anonymousreply 28Last Saturday at 3:09 AM

I don't think Erika's house is that bad. It's rather sedate for her..it reflects her old geezer husband more than her.

by Anonymousreply 29Last Saturday at 4:36 AM

r27 a 5 dollar tip in the high limits room?? What a skinflint. Amex is a no-limit credit card because you have to pay it off every month in full. For it not to go through means they did not pay their bill for two months at least.

by Anonymousreply 30Last Saturday at 5:28 AM

r23 must be new money Chinese not to find that house tacky as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 31Last Saturday at 9:09 AM

If r27's story is true, it's only a matter of time until PeeKay and Dorit are in the news for bankruptcy and fraud, among other things.

by Anonymousreply 32Last Saturday at 9:11 AM

maybe Dorit's parents are wealthy and give them money

because while Dorit surely makes 6 figures from this show, that's not enough to pay for any of their lavish lifestyle

and PK's not making anything now

by Anonymousreply 33Last Saturday at 9:14 AM

But then their Amex should still be approved, r33. If Dorit's family gives her money, she should have good credit.

by Anonymousreply 34Last Saturday at 9:19 AM

[quote]because while Dorit surely makes 6 figures from this show, that's not enough to pay for any of their lavish lifestyle

Dorit's RH salary is just enough to pay for childcare, car leases, utilities in expensive LA. They need every penny of it to pay basic bills.

Kyle and Lisa Rinna probably use their salaries for family vacations, or give it to their daughters for fun money.

by Anonymousreply 35Last Saturday at 10:31 AM

Did pk used to be more attractive? Dorit could have married an ugly but successful man or a hot con artist. Is he really that charming?

by Anonymousreply 36Last Saturday at 6:26 PM

He probably conned her too. Which I don't see as being very difficult.

by Anonymousreply 37Last Saturday at 8:46 PM

Erika complete with sugary Southern accent saying “Weren’t you raised better than that?" was great.

by Anonymousreply 38Last Saturday at 11:36 PM

How many more episodes will we have to endure cunty, alcoholic Sutton before they finally kick her to the curb?

by Anonymousreply 39Last Sunday at 6:12 AM

I'm sure PK met her during one of his flush periods and he likely spent a lot of money lavishing her with expensive gifts. And because he's Boy George's manager, there were always celebrities around for Dorit to drool over. It was only after he sealed the deal that she realized how precarious his financial situation really was.

by Anonymousreply 40Last Sunday at 7:48 AM

I can't imagine PeeKay didn't hide some money offshore, money even Dorit doesn't know about.

by Anonymousreply 41Last Sunday at 7:52 AM

I'm actually surprised Dorit hasn't used her newfound fame and connections to try and land a hotter, richer guy. Or at least richer

I just find it hard to believe she'll stay satisfied with PK

remember they haven't been married for very long. She only knew LVP casually as LVP was better friends with PK's ex-wife

by Anonymousreply 42Last Sunday at 9:43 AM

I'm actually surprised Dorit hasn't used her newfound fame and connections to try and land a hotter, richer guy. Or at least richer

I just find it hard to believe she'll stay satisfied with PK

remember they haven't been married for very long. She only knew LVP casually as LVP was better friends with PK's ex-wife

by Anonymousreply 43Last Sunday at 9:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!