Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season 10 thread #3

last thread got payrolled

here we go again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404August 23, 2020 8:36 AM

this coming week we're going to see the returns of Brandi, Camille, Eileen and more. Last week we saw Kim again

by Anonymousreply 1July 12, 2020 5:46 PM

Thanks for starting a new thread! Any bets on who will throw the first shitfit at Kyle's Black and White Party? The Morally Corrupt Faye Resnick will probably be there as well.

by Anonymousreply 2July 12, 2020 5:51 PM

Watching now. Brandy’s friend Mia is Trans, she was formerly known as her hairdresser Mark.

by Anonymousreply 3July 16, 2020 4:49 AM

Since when does Kyle call Mo "Mo"? It used to be that saccharine, generic "Honeeeeeey". Neither of them even try to fake it at this point. Maybe Kyle is saving the announcement that it's OVAH for when all of these bitches finally turn on her and she needs a sympathetic storyline.

Kyle's weave/dead Pomeranian is tragic, and those horrible bangs just draw attention to it. When she's not wearing it, there is one bald patch in particular you can see from space. I genuinely feel bad for her (MARK THIS DAY) as her hair was one of her nicest features.

That party cost "six figures"? Yes, Kyle, you really should have just donated the money instead.

Camille's shtick is getting old. Teddi's was old before she even showed up on this show. Get the hook for both of them. Camille's houses keep shrinking, or were they filming her in some temporary spot? I thought the same thing about her last place until it burned down. I'm guessing she needs the dough.

Aaron has some fucking dark energy and it's rubbing off on Denise. Watching the generally odious PK disquieted by him during their little chat, spoke volumes to me.

Speaking of PeeKay, either Dorit is truly in love with the guy, or they have each other by their grifter short hairs. She looks great and could land someone with real money easily. Loved her dress.

I like Garcelle so far, but that sad tract house she is so proud of is the equivalent of the mess on Kyle's noggin.

Adrienne finally went full Wildenstien, I see. Kathy Hilton not far behind.

Brandi!

by Anonymousreply 4July 16, 2020 6:18 AM

this episode was fun. It was nice seeing so many former housewives and associated people

Camille! Eileen! Brandi! Eileen! Kim again! Adrienne! Faye! Kathy! Kris!

I just wish we'd seen them all interact more but maybe that will be next week.

Does anyone know who the fuck Camille's friend Kimber is? She looks like someone who used to be a playboy playmate or something of that nature. Camille ALWAYS brings on her on when she films in the last few seasons.

by Anonymousreply 5July 16, 2020 7:17 AM

Camille is trending on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 6July 16, 2020 7:30 AM

I wonder why Taylor wasn't among the many former HWs at Kyle's party.

by Anonymousreply 7July 16, 2020 4:33 PM

Taylor lives in Orange County now, near Vicki and Tamra. I wish they would add her to that cast.

by Anonymousreply 8July 16, 2020 4:58 PM

Camille's Malibu home looked amazing. Her cameo should have ended there, as she is clearly persona non grata with the ladies after her over-the-top reunion performance last season.

It was nice to see Eileen again. Her friendship with Rinna seemed the most genuine on this show.

I can't help but enjoy Dorit, despite the fact that she and PK seem like total grifters. She's by far the most chic housewife on any of these franchises, but I will say, I'm not at all fond of that stupid 90s hair flip that she's been sporting for the past few episodes. It wasn't a good look then and it's even more dopey now.

by Anonymousreply 9July 16, 2020 5:09 PM

I’ve liked Dorit a lot more since LVP left and since PK’s screen time was diminished. She still can’t remember the facts of a story though.

It seems like LVP’s departure gave the show room to be more honest. Erika and Dorit in particular seem to be enjoying themselves more. Teddi is still a drag, however. Replace her with a Latina and bring back Brandi. Now you have a show.

by Anonymousreply 10July 16, 2020 5:44 PM

I'm still baffled by the Denise drama. Is it really so hard to understand why someone, even someone who talks about sex with their friends, wouldn't want those subjects discussed in front of their children?

by Anonymousreply 11July 16, 2020 5:54 PM

Camille always complains she hates everyone and they're mean to her...why does she keep reappearing year after year?

if it's so horrible and she's not getting a full-time role, what's the point? She just needs the attention?

it makes her complaints seem invalid

by Anonymousreply 12July 16, 2020 6:00 PM

100% for the attention. She also probably deludes herself into thinking that if she can just do a few more episodes she can prove she's actually nice and rehab her image. The problem is that she's not nice and the other women aren't going let her get away with pretending otherwise. That's why Rinna and Teddi immediately shot down her attempts to act friendly towards them.

by Anonymousreply 13July 16, 2020 6:46 PM

I'm 13 minutes thru last night's ep, and boy is Rinna cunt-ing it out with Denise. I wondered at first if the "lunch" (huge quotes, because neither ate anything except fries) between Denise and Rinna was them just soap-acting. (Rinna and Eileen used to noticeably do this on camera and pretend like no one knew they were just recycling their antiquated soap plot lines and tropes...it was almost embarrassing to the rest of the cast.) I'm still not sure, but what struck me during the first scene with Kyle and Camille is why Camille seems to care anything about Kyle's opinion (and Camille didn't--in real time--as this unfolded last year). It's all BS and staged garbage...they're not even trying to be convincing anymore.

If this were my 7th grade science project, the hypothesis would be: "These Bitches Are All Crazy." It's getting too convoluted to watch, besides boring Teddy--who floats in and out--and Garcelle, who seems to be happy to pick up an easy check. I'll finish this ep, but I stopped watching a few years back when it seemed like they were all sleepwalking and following master scripts (still improvising slightly) from the producers.

by Anonymousreply 14July 16, 2020 10:17 PM

New show “Camille’s incredibly shrinking house” ... her neighbors were practically on top of her

by Anonymousreply 15July 16, 2020 10:26 PM

OK I knew she looked familiar

Kimber Sissons is a model and actress. She's D-list of course and most known for her relationship with Richard Grieco. They have a son who is now a model himself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 16, 2020 10:31 PM

with Richard in the late 80s

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 16, 2020 10:33 PM

R14 here again. Okay, the ep wasn't nearly as dramatic as I anticipated, but seems like they most likely fleshed out the drunker, messier footage from later in the night of the otherwise blah Black & White party to cover the next ep (due to corona and running out of footage for the season). I love how Kyle's go-to, obese party planner always just kind of sits around or waddles without any sense of urgency...even Mauricio had to fix the pool lights, and this made it to the final cut of the ep. (Interesting since everyone claims Kyle has all this say-so on the final footage shown. Also, cue to Portia doing her own hair on the balcony...just odd.)

Nice to see Kris Jenner (I actually like her in small doses and not speaking), and to see her make a huge, tax deductible bid at the auction. Camille is always going to bring a sidekick; I wasn't aware who Kimber was until the above comments. Good to see Brandi and Kim again, but odd to see them not interacting. Adrienne does indeed look like the Wildenstein lady...odd since Paul was at the party and could mediate to help correct her bad surgeries. Of course his younger wife made a make-up comment to her.

Rinna continued to be a cunt--and I honestly don't use that word loosely--to Camille. She anticipated Camille bending over and asking for forgiveness, and Camille wasn't going to do it. If anything at this point, I think Camille wants to be back on the series to be the villain and say what most of us are thinking (and get an easy paycheck for it). That's how Camille was portrayed in the first season--and last year--and she knows how to roll with it. Rinna is literally a cartoon character at this point...she never owns anything she does or says, though that's her whole, tired schtick. She cowards and runs away to play with children in bounce houses when she doesn't want to confront people, or when she's out of Xanax. She's a joke at this point.

by Anonymousreply 18July 16, 2020 11:13 PM

Sort of off topic. I am new to the Housewives shows. Did Andy Cohen create them or did he co-opt them?

by Anonymousreply 19July 17, 2020 12:47 AM

Andy became the face but he's not the creator. He is 1 of the people involved in casting but the decision is not solely his. Each show has a whole team

by Anonymousreply 20July 17, 2020 12:57 AM

Was Brandi's Plus One a trans woman?

And could Adrienne's face be pulled any tighter? She looked like a drag queen.

I miss Eileen.

by Anonymousreply 21July 17, 2020 2:08 AM

She is r21. She used to appear as her gay bff Mark when Brandi was on the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 17, 2020 2:21 AM

Oh, her?!

Gawd, she was better looking as a man.

by Anonymousreply 23July 17, 2020 2:25 AM

Mia needs do something about her 5 O’clock shadow

by Anonymousreply 24July 17, 2020 11:08 AM

R24 In that dress Mia was wearing, she has the same boxy figure as fashion victim Shutton.

by Anonymousreply 25July 17, 2020 12:25 PM

Is there a new RHoNY thread?

by Anonymousreply 26July 17, 2020 10:05 PM

R26 here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27July 17, 2020 10:20 PM

R27 That's a link to RHONY.

by Anonymousreply 28July 17, 2020 10:25 PM

I just watched Halloween and Kyle was sure an ugly kid. Bad actor too all she did was sit on the couch and watch TV

by Anonymousreply 29July 19, 2020 10:37 PM

Rinna's getting thrown under the bus by her own daughter. I hope she owns it! (She won't...nothing is ever Rinna's fault.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30July 20, 2020 9:49 PM

the virtual reunion was shot on Friday. Brandi and Camille were not there

It's Denise + Garcelle vs everyone else

by Anonymousreply 31July 20, 2020 10:38 PM

oh and apparently Brandi will film a special solo interview with Andy that will be included in the reunion, not sure if they'll then film the ladies reacting to it

by Anonymousreply 32July 20, 2020 10:38 PM

It seems like this shit season just got started, and the reunion is already nigh? When is it scheduled to air?

by Anonymousreply 33July 22, 2020 12:04 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34July 23, 2020 2:36 AM

WTF did Brandi do to her face? She looks really strange in her talking head interviews tonight.

by Anonymousreply 35July 23, 2020 4:52 AM

I can’t decide which housewife’s offspring is the worst-Dorinda’s daughter Hannah , Tamra’s son Ryan or Rinna’s kids. At least Tamra and Rinna admit they weren’t great parents.

by Anonymousreply 36July 23, 2020 6:17 AM

R35 combo of years of heavy drinking and way too much filler

then lawyer on drag queen makeup = DISASTER

but she always brings the drama

that story about her and Denise is so bizarre. Not that they hooked up but the afterwards stuff. Acting like it's secret

by Anonymousreply 37July 23, 2020 7:22 AM

*layer on

by Anonymousreply 38July 23, 2020 7:23 AM

Kim's slicked back hair and high ponytail were not flattering. She looked like the shrunken head character in Beetlejuice.

by Anonymousreply 39July 23, 2020 12:09 PM

I have no doubt Denise hates all the other women. She strikes me as the type of woman who mostly hangs out with douchey straight guys.

by Anonymousreply 40July 23, 2020 1:15 PM

I totally believe Brandi. Her and Denise so fucked.

by Anonymousreply 41July 23, 2020 4:07 PM

Brandi didn't mention LVP by name but it was pretty clear that's who told Brandi about Adrienne using a surrogate and who urged her to reveal it. I wonder if she didn't mention her by name because she's too afraid of her psychotic fans?

by Anonymousreply 42July 23, 2020 4:17 PM

Rinna's daughter is insufferable. What the hell happened in her childhood for her to have so many anxieties and phobias and such a sense of entitlement?

by Anonymousreply 43July 23, 2020 6:19 PM

She had Rinna as a mother and Hamlin as a father, R43.

by Anonymousreply 44July 23, 2020 7:43 PM

And she grew up in a town/industry known for eating you alive r43

Ryan is so disgusting but he is classic deplorable white trash so...trash is going to trash.

Hannah is a cringe chill on legs. I'm going with her. You just know she and Dorinda would get their coke on together. I get the vibe those two partied together hard after Richard died. (Did you guys know Richard died?) and Dorinda is afraid that a fuck ton of inappropriate behavior is going to come out. Last season there was some bizarre dialogue between the two that hinted at such shenanigans.

by Anonymousreply 45July 23, 2020 7:59 PM

Not much to say about what Brandi said, except judging by her falling-over, drunken behaviour at Kyle's party, I doubt Denise had to twist her arm to do anything if they were both allegedly drunk. How sober Kim is BFFs with Brandi is quite frightening.

Teddi continues to be an insufferable bore. Telling Kyle she doesn't care who's invited to the shower...girl, bye. She'll be lucky to be a "friend" next year. The only relatively interesting thing she's done this season is telling Camille to not make fake pleasantries with her.

Sutton knowing what a "kitchen" is was a hoot. I'm from the South and hadn't thought of that term in years. But I'm white. Sutton's ex-husband is a hedge fund manager for one of the biggest investors in Bravo, BTW.

This trip to Rome will be the usual, drunken shitshow. They'll all gang up on Denise and she'll decide if she wants to stay or fly home early. Rinna will put in an extra cartoon-y performance (with a splash of 90s soap flair) to try to intimidate Denise. They'll all make fun of Dorit knowing Italian, but she'll save their ass at some point on their touristy jaunts by knowing the language.

by Anonymousreply 46July 23, 2020 11:00 PM

looking forward to Dorit's pretentiousness during the Rome trip

by Anonymousreply 47July 23, 2020 11:06 PM

So, which ones will be bringing glam squads?

Do the glam-folks fly first class? Or are they considered checked baggage?

by Anonymousreply 48July 23, 2020 11:12 PM

Erika is too insecure not to bring her glam team with her

by Anonymousreply 49July 23, 2020 11:13 PM

They’re put in Space Bags in a Louis Vuitton steamer trunk and checked in, r48.

by Anonymousreply 50July 23, 2020 11:14 PM

God, this last episode should've been called "The Horrific Plastic Surgery of Beverly Hills." Brandi looks like a gargoyle, and Adrienne has been pulled so tightly, her mouth stretches to her ears!

I would also like to talk about Sutton's gawd awful alcoholic body - big bloated stomach and spindly little legs. And it seems like she dresses to accentuate it, not cover it all up.

Finally, is it just me, or did Kim seem a little strung out there in Kim's bedroom? Being as she's hanging out with Brandi, it would surprise no one if she was drinking and drugging.

Also, I still don't like Garcelle. She definitely thinks she's better than the other ladies because she's an "actress."

by Anonymousreply 51July 24, 2020 2:13 PM

Kim is definitely back on whatever it is she prefers to numb the pain with. Adrinne's boyfriend has had about as much surgery as her.

by Anonymousreply 52July 24, 2020 2:36 PM

Kim might have been prescribed pain pills after that breast surgery they showed her getting. That would have gotten the ball rolling for a relapse. I thought she was acting a little "off" at Kyle's auction/party, too.

by Anonymousreply 53July 24, 2020 2:59 PM

Kim has never been sober.

by Anonymousreply 54July 24, 2020 5:09 PM

How would anybody know if Kim is a little "off"? I think she last drew a sober breath circa 1982.

by Anonymousreply 55July 25, 2020 1:01 AM

I thought Adriennes boyfriend is totally playing for our team

by Anonymousreply 56July 25, 2020 2:01 AM

I actually liked Sutton during her scene w/Garcelle.

by Anonymousreply 57July 25, 2020 3:24 AM

I thought Kim was delightful in the last episode. She was the only one of the women who didn't make a big deal out of Brandi being bi and having sex with Denise. I thought Kyle and Teddi came across as slightly homophobic with their reactions. Kim was totally cool about it.

I'm starting to believe the rumor that Denise was one of Heidi Fleiss's girls. Her being married to Charlie Sheen and Aaron, encouraging Aaron to have a happy ending with a masseuse, and now the lesbian sex with Brandi. It's not a stretch that she started out as a hooker.

by Anonymousreply 58July 25, 2020 4:22 AM

And in the flashback with Brandi she said “those girls make a lot of money”

by Anonymousreply 59July 25, 2020 11:28 AM

I think there’s a lot of bitterness the others have with Denise because she was prettier in her prime and prettier now, and they consider her to the one one who is always the biggest whore. So if she says Don’t Talk Sex In Front Of My Kids When Their Friends are over, their reaction just screams “You Uppity Slut”.

by Anonymousreply 60July 25, 2020 2:15 PM

R60 And their reactions are completely justified.

by Anonymousreply 61July 25, 2020 2:22 PM

Denise is beautiful but she's a bit haggard now. She needs a bit of a touch up for the lines around her mouth in particular

by Anonymousreply 62July 25, 2020 5:39 PM

Denise is not who she appears to be, just like Brandi said. She's fascinating because she's a very complex individual. However, I firmly believe she's on drugs of some kind, which would account for the paranoia and poor choices she's made.

Denise is that friend who you bitch about EVERYONE with, over a few too many drinks. Then you watch her skillfully smile to their faces afterwards, in awe and fear of her ability to APPEAR honest, when she's very clearly NOT.

In contrast, Brandi-whose alcoholic and mentally unwell-is what you see, what you get. She can be a snarky bitch, yes. Though, like Kyle said, she's not a liar.

I think its interesting she chose to expose Denise. I'm betting on her return next season. If Denise comes back (only after a huge pay raise, obviously) Brandi will have a ready made story line.

Denise needs to understand that we watch the show for the DRAMA. I don't give two shits about their kids or other struggles that aren't interesting.

Denise and Aaron are in a very toxic and abusive relationship. Denise seems to go for abusive men, possibly due to unresolved childhood trauma. He talks down to her, controls her and in my opinion, uses her. Watch how he speaks to her and the other women.

He's SEETHING with anger!

If you watched Aaron talk about his bullshit "cancer curing energy waves", or whatever the fuck its called, you can instantly tell, within a minute: he's a few smokes short of a full pack. They're both paranoid and trash talk the ladies all the time. They clearly think, for some reason, that Denise is above the others.

Denise, who was once one of the most naturally beautiful women in the world, is haggard and jowly looking now. Brandi looks like a monster, with all that filler. She needs to stop spending her money on cosmetic surgery. Kyle and Dorit both have filler and botox but theirs is much more subtle.

Denise looks rode hard and put away wet. She's clinging to Aaron because he makes her feel secure. Some women date controlling men for this reason.

by Anonymousreply 63July 25, 2020 10:59 PM

[quote]In contrast, Brandi-whose alcoholic and mentally unwell-is what you see, what you get. She can be a snarky bitch, yes. Though, like Kyle said, she's not a liar.

Kyle is sooooo full of shit. Of course Brandi is a liar, I don’t think she’s an evil plotting villain but she’ll say anything and everything for attention and storylines just like Rinna.

I think Kyle is having a midlife crisis. LvP has gone and Kyle can’t function without having a primary antagonist. She got gossip from Krazy Kim about Denise so she invited Brandi to her party to spill and invited Eileen, Adrienne and the hated Camille as cover.

I can’t wait until she turns on Teddi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64July 26, 2020 5:16 AM

That will be a glorious day r64

by Anonymousreply 65July 26, 2020 5:22 AM

Denise was indeed a Heidi girl. She's never denied it.

Oh god I'm old.

by Anonymousreply 66July 26, 2020 6:39 AM

I do believe everything Brandi said, but don't see why any of it is such a big deal honestly. The whole time she was talking, I'm thinking to myself, so? If Brandi feels guilty about the supposed cheating then that's her problem. She should never mess with anyone who is married AT ALL, whether or not the person tells her the spouse if okay with it. A lot of alcohol was involved, people bend the truth about their commitments ALL THE TIME when they're impaired.

I may be off here, but I really don't think Aaron would give a shit about Denise hooking up with Brandi. Especially if Denise tells him she was wasted and they just fooled around. She got him a happy ending! They seem very sexually open.

Brandi is trying to project her guilt and get ahead of a possible cheating story where she is the other woman.

by Anonymousreply 67July 26, 2020 2:25 PM

So Kyle's daughter is pretending to be the Hamlin's real estate agent. How cute.

Alexia (you just know Kyle thought that name was upscale--far superior than trashy "Alexis"), is just like her mother. Dumb as a brick with the vocal fry and vocabulary of a 16 year old. Complete with man hands, and inappropriately dressed for the occasion. At least she doesn't dot her "i"s with a heart, from what I can see here. Baby steps, I guess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68July 26, 2020 11:30 PM

Alexia is still dog ugly

by Anonymousreply 69July 26, 2020 11:46 PM

Sorry, I'll try to keep my thoughts in one post so I don't hog up the thread. Just wanted to add that on no planet is Teddi interesting enough to be so fucking high handed. "I really don't care if you come or don't come". Said more than once in different ways. While that speaks from insecurity, it comes off like she has no time for perceived lessors. HAH! Someone obviously wrote that line for her. She does not seem to have many (unpaid) friends. Kyle doesn't count. In fact, their "friendship" makes a lot of sense, as finally Kyle has someone who she can be the "big boss" around.

I see Teddi's husband is keeping awfully quiet as is Mo. I think Teddi's husband was indeed the one who burgled Kyle and Mo's house, in cahoots with (at least) Mo, for the insurance money. Mo had a lot of trouble during his last lawsuit, and I'm sure he was and is cash fucked. I think this may be one reason why Kyle isn't divorcing Mo. The half she would have been expecting wouldn't be much at this point. In fact, she could be facing sharing debt. It might be a "cheaper to keep" him situation.

I don't mind Sutton, though it could be a case of first season "I don't mind hers", though I hear she doesn't get a second season. Is she really that bad and I'm just not seeing it? Wouldn't be the first time.

Oh, and for people mentioning the mess that is Brandi's tragic plastic surgery... Apparently, one of her procedures on/near her lips went literally and figuratively south. This was actually a few years ago. Damaged a nerve. So she's been seeming like a stroke victim (all supportive thoughts to actual stroke victims, I'm just using this as an example). She keeps trying to fix it, but it only gets worse. I think she's also doing the "while I'm here" thing and adding on to shit that never needed adding on to in the first place. Now we have a dire Picasso situation. Dire! Mary! When Adrienne looks relatively normal next to you, there is a fucking problem. Brandi had cute little implants that now look like the usual shitty SoCal fake as fuck jobs. Why? She was genuinely lovely in first season or two, then...ugh.

Brandi's fall down drunk escapades were always tiresome but at this point, eye-roll city. This chick can climb a pole upside down, backwards with a twist alongside the best of them, but 5 drinks and she's flopping over just standing up? Even Kim at her worst keeps her balance. Shit stained pillow and all. Again, that is saying something. JFC.

by Anonymousreply 70July 27, 2020 12:13 AM

Allegedly, Denise has an agreement with Aaron that her having sex with other women is fine. He seems like a retarded cretin. Denise is playing all these women to get maximum attention.

by Anonymousreply 71July 27, 2020 12:21 AM

I think Brandi went a little too far to explain why she would’ve had sex with Denise....why would that have been a big deal for someone who like sex with women and was told that woman was in an open relationship? I believe that Denise seduced her but Brandi seemed embarrassed about it before she even brought in the marriage/cheating part. Kim did seem the most nonchalant about it all and protective of Brandi—bless her. I’ve picked up on some homophobic vibes or at the very least, discomfort around admitting attraction to women and/or sex with women. Why is that such taboo with Kyle and the other women? They act shocked when it gets brought up.

by Anonymousreply 72July 27, 2020 6:18 AM

Kim has heard the already, that’s why she’s nonchalant

by Anonymousreply 73July 27, 2020 9:38 AM

Denise and Brandi hooking up certainly makes for good gossip, but it's not exactly shocking or traumatizing. I'm more curious what happens in the Rinna-Hamlin household that has completely fucked their daughter up.

by Anonymousreply 74July 27, 2020 9:55 AM

Meanwhile Rinna just laughed at the monster she created...her daughter is a moron.

by Anonymousreply 75July 27, 2020 11:34 AM

Brandi Glanville shares text messages from Denise Richards to prove affair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76July 27, 2020 9:04 PM

It's all a big nothing..I don't know why Denise is denying it. Maybe cuz Brandi is a big skank?

by Anonymousreply 77July 27, 2020 10:01 PM

R77 Probably because it makes her look like a bad mom and it would give Charlie ammunition if he ever wanted to dispute custody.

by Anonymousreply 78July 27, 2020 10:02 PM

Denise is denying an affair, not a hook up. Neither of those things are a big deal, FFS.,

by Anonymousreply 79July 27, 2020 10:04 PM

Like Charlie Sheen would ever get full custody...the man is a nut and an addict!

by Anonymousreply 80July 27, 2020 10:06 PM

R80 Wouldn't stop him from trying and draining her bank account.

by Anonymousreply 81July 27, 2020 10:09 PM

Denise needs this job. My guess is she’s struggling financially since Charlie had her support payments drastically reduced.

That’s probably she’s doing this and a soap.

She can’t afford to be dragged Into court by Charlie so she’s trying to avoid presenting anything controversial on the show-that’s a problem since it isn’t how these shows work.

by Anonymousreply 82July 27, 2020 10:20 PM

The Rinna-Hamlin daughters make Kyle's kids seem not so bad

As someone else noted, you look at these girls & think why are they so anxious, neurotic & insecure? They've probably never done much for themselves, Rinna obviously has an eating disorder so they're probably scared to death of being fat, plus the pressure of having high profile parents (yes, Harry & Lisa aren't exactly Brad & Angelina, but it would be hard to grow up with your life being so public). Kyle's kids are spoiled brats (including that little troll Portia), but Rinna's kids are genuinely unhappy kids.

by Anonymousreply 83July 27, 2020 10:45 PM

If you look at Rinna’s behaviour, Lois barely tolerates her bullshit. And Harry Hamlin likes her skinny and is a motion ally and physically absent as much as possible. Rinna is very needy.

by Anonymousreply 84July 27, 2020 10:56 PM

so if her daughters have all those issues, having careers in entertainment wouldn't be the best move for them.

I realize they probably didn't do very well in school but they should do something else. Maybe they could try real estate like Kyle's daughters.

by Anonymousreply 85July 28, 2020 12:53 AM

Brandi is the only one who comes out looking bad in this. In more than one way.

by Anonymousreply 86July 28, 2020 1:02 AM

Brandi's texts prove they spent time together but doesn't prove they hooked up

by Anonymousreply 87July 28, 2020 1:12 AM

I can't understand the shock and horror of the other women over the thought that Denise and Brandi ate pussy. And maybe scissored. Or plugged in a dildo/vibrator or two. What's the fucking scandal (other than TV)?

by Anonymousreply 88July 28, 2020 1:19 AM

R88, this *is* actually scandalous compared to Puppygate last year. That got blown so out of proportion it was ridiculous. All the 'Housewives' shows are grasping at straws for (big quotes) "scandals" these days. Kyle stealing Kim's house was the best scandal of 'RHoBH', and that was at the end of the first season.

by Anonymousreply 89July 28, 2020 1:22 AM

I think this is “shocking” to the women because they fell for Denise’s act of being a loving heterosexual wife, devoted to Aaron, and great mother. Plus Brandi told them all the shit Denise said behind their backs.

I totally believe Brandi because Denise is a phony.

by Anonymousreply 90July 28, 2020 2:23 AM

These whores can’t be surprised Denise hates them she barely conceals it

by Anonymousreply 91July 28, 2020 2:28 AM

Does anyone know what went down at the reunion with Rinna? Denise and Garsell unfollowed her, and Denise also unfollowed Erika Jayne.

by Anonymousreply 92July 28, 2020 4:07 AM

After the reunion, Denise was no longer following her RHOBH cast mates Lisa, Erika Jayne, 49, and Teddi Mellencamp, 39. Newcomer Garcelle Beauvais, 53, also unfollowed Lisa.

by Anonymousreply 93July 28, 2020 4:13 AM

How could anybody follow Teddi on social media? It must be torture. What does she post pictures of oatmeal?

by Anonymousreply 94July 28, 2020 4:26 AM

Hmm. I guess Lisa went all in in Denise and Teddi and Erika piled on? If Denise comes back she will be the villain.

And there is some drama with Dorit and Kyle, but that spat is so boring I lost the thread.

by Anonymousreply 95July 28, 2020 4:32 AM

The Rinna-Hamlin daughters are sour, whiny cunts. Kyle’s daughters (obviously except for dear Farrah) might look like mole women, but they seem fun for the most part.

by Anonymousreply 96July 28, 2020 6:00 AM

Teddi used to hint that Meg Ryan may cameo on the show. Luckily Meg summarily dumped John Mellencamp for the latest and last time before that horror could fall upon her.

by Anonymousreply 97July 28, 2020 8:54 AM

I think Alexia is rather pretty...but Farah is the most beautiful. She favors her father.

by Anonymousreply 98July 28, 2020 11:54 AM

Rinna's daughter looks like Sara Huckabee Sanders if she moved to Beverly Hills, got plastic surgery and hired a personal trainer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99July 28, 2020 3:55 PM

R99 You shut the fuck up before I break a wine glass on the table!

My daughter is an international supermodel! She and her supermodel sister (my daughters and the daughters of my husband Harry Hamlin, who loves me and lusts after me to this day) had six fans waiting for them when they arrived at LAX after shooting the cover for Vogue Kazakhstan! Six!

by Anonymousreply 100July 28, 2020 4:02 PM

I wonder why Hamlin's older son has never made a guest cameo...

by Anonymousreply 101July 28, 2020 4:27 PM

^ Self respect.

by Anonymousreply 102July 28, 2020 4:37 PM

When's the next episode?

by Anonymousreply 103July 28, 2020 5:44 PM

From Puppygate to Pussygate. Did Denise chow down on Brandi’s well used muffin? Did Brandi dine on Denises’s open all day buffet snackaterium? The exciting world of over the hill Beverly Botox Broads. Yet none of them live there.

BTW, ol Harry has had some primo trim in his day. Ursula Andress, the very tight snatch of Miss N. Sheridan and well, cocker sucker lips herself. Wonder if Harry has had a dick or two in his mouth. Shall we ask Aaron?

by Anonymousreply 104July 28, 2020 6:06 PM

R104 Ask Michael Ontkean

by Anonymousreply 105July 28, 2020 6:07 PM

I keep thinking back to last season and this season, and Denise has acted like a completely different person between the two seasons. This season she's dragging Aaron around to EVERYTHING to avoid tough questions and get him to patronize the other women. Last season she went low-key, casual, cool, and drama-free. Now she seems bitter, angry, paranoid, and doing her very best to gaslight the other women and/or find any excuse to get the hell out of every party. When Erika and Denise talked at the party in last week's episode, Erika said Denise shut conversations down and brought Aaron into things unnecessarily, and Denise literally shut the conversation down right then while pretending she wanted to make nice with Erika. Erika is too smart for that crap--she was a stone wall toward Denise when she did that.

by Anonymousreply 106July 29, 2020 12:28 AM

I've noticed on these housewives' shows, new cast members will have either a tough first season or a tough second season. Everyone was pretty welcoming to Denise last year since she is the most famous woman on the cast and "a real get" for the show. So it was her turn for a rough second season.

by Anonymousreply 107July 29, 2020 12:48 AM

r107 True, but this has been a pretty abrupt turn around. Usually the mask slips more slowly. Denise does seem like a totally different person this season. She's always been a cool mix of funny, silly, a bit odd yet pleasant. I don't remember her behaving like this at all before on her old show and she pretty much let everything hang out back then. I don't know if this is Aaron's influence, or as considered above, Charlie threatening to tighten the financial/custodial screws on her.

by Anonymousreply 108July 29, 2020 1:00 AM

R108 nailed it. I don't know what show half of you folks are watching (probably the one where LVP was a SAINT) but Denise is not only a liar and hypocrite this season (I believe every word Brandi has said) but she has been a nasty CUNT since the first episode..She is a different person.. And to be fair, Kyle has been kind of a bitch this season as well- but Denise has been a total cunt. Aaron is absolutely frightening and completely WEIRD. They were both so likable last year that I do not know what the FUCK happened. Night and day.

by Anonymousreply 109July 29, 2020 1:19 AM

R106 nails it too. Nice to see that a few of us are seeing the same things. Denise certainly has very similar fans to LVP and its becoming a complete turnoff. I despise delusional people. They remind me of Trump's fanbase.

by Anonymousreply 110July 29, 2020 1:20 AM

Denise and Aaron seem like potheads who are always crashing hard and irritable. Her real life caught up to her and she can’t handle it. I am not quite getting the cease and desist. Unless Brandi signed an NDA, she is free to talk about who she has slept with, and the other person is free to deny it. But to make the other women act like it didn’t happen ... what a control freak.

by Anonymousreply 111July 29, 2020 1:41 AM

I was a big fan of Aaron last year but this season has exposed him and it's a turnoff. When he said "cancer is your best friend" he lost me forever

add in being aggressive towards the women and he's just a moron

Denise is an idiot who has horrible taste in men. Typical pretty airhead. Nice but dumb

by Anonymousreply 112July 29, 2020 2:30 AM

I thought Aaron was almost too good to be true on season one, but because he looked hot, and I am shallow as hell, I bought into it completely. I had my first uh-oh feeling about him when he was maybe coming across as a bit too invested in the one daughter going to some dance or prom, and he assured Denise that the WAY too short dress the kid was wearing met with his approval. He was trying to come off parental, but my antlers shot up at that. He also seemed a tad too invested in Eloise.

This season, he just seems to be a complete asshole who's likely taken a swing or three at Denise. Divorced by next season. The show will be blamed.

Oh god, am I turning into a Frau?

by Anonymousreply 113July 29, 2020 2:38 AM

R116 nailed it!

by Anonymousreply 114July 29, 2020 12:39 PM

I can't wait to see what r116 says that is so accurate!

by Anonymousreply 115July 29, 2020 1:56 PM

I've noticed that straight guys over the age of 40 with still amazing bodies are almost always into shady things. Most of the ones I've come across tend to be grifters, cheaters and untrustworthy people. Aaron certainly falls into that category.

by Anonymousreply 116July 29, 2020 4:24 PM

Aaron definitely looks like he has a temper.

I bet he is sexually molesting poor Eloise. She can’t speak so there’s no way for her to tell on him.

by Anonymousreply 117July 29, 2020 4:36 PM

Jesus Christ

by Anonymousreply 118July 29, 2020 5:16 PM

What the hell R117? That’s a huge jump from anger to molestation.

by Anonymousreply 119July 29, 2020 9:49 PM

I don’t think he’s a molester but they are exposed to his temper. Last season Denise and Aaron had dinner and she told him he needed to modulate his voice because his voice could be intimidating to a young girl. It was a throwaway line but odd in retrospect-having Charlie Sheen as a father I’m sure those girls have been exposed to a lot of toxic masculinity.

by Anonymousreply 120July 29, 2020 9:53 PM

[quote] Aaron definitely looks like he has a temper. I bet he is sexually molesting poor Eloise. She can’t speak so there’s no way for her to tell on him

R117 = PizzaGate Loon, or Teddi Mellencamp

by Anonymousreply 121July 29, 2020 10:26 PM

WTF was Dorit wearing tonight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122July 30, 2020 3:04 AM

Bahaha, R122...please tell me she was speaking Eye-talian whilst dressed as a Chanel doctor!

by Anonymousreply 123July 30, 2020 3:14 AM

Holy shit I just couldn't with the Chanel *everything* and the pearls-whatever-the-fuck-that-was around her face.

by Anonymousreply 124July 30, 2020 3:14 AM

She typically hits it out of the park compared to the other girls but she seemed to be CHANELling Erika's label whore obsessiveness tonight.

by Anonymousreply 125July 30, 2020 3:15 AM

Sutton didn't have a passport?! WTF

by Anonymousreply 126July 30, 2020 4:39 AM

I thought it was hilarious that Dorit and Erika both wore that same type of open skirt.

by Anonymousreply 127July 30, 2020 5:14 AM

Sutton destroyed Teddi tonight, I loved her. She needs to be full time.

by Anonymousreply 128July 30, 2020 5:49 AM

Erika looked absurd tonight too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129July 30, 2020 7:06 AM

did she think this boxy white number and hat looked good on her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130July 30, 2020 7:06 AM

Erika looked like a recent spinal surgery patient in that ridiculous winter white ensemble.

by Anonymousreply 131July 30, 2020 12:27 PM

They really need to ditch Dorit and Teddi before next season.

I watched Andy Cohen last night with Garcelle and Sutton. I don't know what Garcelle has done, but she looked FABULOUS. Her face didn't look as pulled and bloated as it did this season.

by Anonymousreply 132July 30, 2020 1:36 PM

It's really laughable that Brandi is a trusted source all of a sudden.

by Anonymousreply 133July 30, 2020 2:08 PM

Dorit's pretentiousness is hilarious. Kyle calling her out for showing off her Italian even as the waiter spoke English and the menu was in English lol

by Anonymousreply 134July 30, 2020 5:34 PM

I think they need to give Sutton a season as a full time housewife, there is potential there

by Anonymousreply 135July 30, 2020 5:49 PM

It's interesting that this season on BH and NYC they're showing the producers asking questions during the confessionals and the women openly discussing filming or saying "Bravo." I wonder how much interesting stuff has ended up on the cutting room floor in the past because the women shouted "Bravo" or talked about production on camera and I wonder how scared they are now that that trick won't work anymore.

by Anonymousreply 136July 30, 2020 5:50 PM

yeah I think it's dumb that saying Bravo on camera ever worked in the past. I'm glad they didn't let Denise keep doing it this season. They should air all the clips from all the other shows over the years when someone tried ruining a scene like that

by Anonymousreply 137July 30, 2020 5:52 PM

Not that the other women aren't nightmares, but Denise wants to collect the paycheck, but doesn't want her business aired - when that's the reason she's on the show in the first place. She doesn't just have dirty laundry, she's got her own fucking laundromat, yet she plays the "mom" card when she's not waxing about the size of her husband's dick. She's had a couple of turns at reality TV, so she knows exactly how the game is played.

by Anonymousreply 138July 30, 2020 6:09 PM

Denise is dumb

dumb for thinking this wouldn't be a storyline

dumb for ever befriending Brandi

dumb for getting with Aaron

dumb for getting with Charlie

by Anonymousreply 139July 30, 2020 6:11 PM

I don’t believe Brandi’s “sordid” tale, and I also don’t believe Denise’s claims that she hardly knew Brandi. I wonder if we’ll find out who else from the cast hooked up with Brandi. And, what are Brandi’s secrets that form the basis of Denise’s supposed blackmail? Except for Garcelle and Sutton, the rest of the cast are dishonest. Rinna and Dorit are grifters. Teddi is offensively boring. Erika is a cold fish who reveals little truth about herself. The glaring horror is Kyle, who behaves like a molester with her obvious grooming behavior trying to court all the bitches and ends up turning on them.

by Anonymousreply 140July 30, 2020 6:23 PM

the most interesting part was hearing Sutton say she has a friend who had told her Brandi and Denise hooked up a few months earlier

by Anonymousreply 141July 30, 2020 6:29 PM

So how old do we think Kyle was when she lost her virginity? I'm guessing she was extremely young given that she didn't wanna say and that her mom felt the need to hold a family meeting about it.

by Anonymousreply 142July 30, 2020 6:48 PM

So how old do we think Kyle was when she lost her virginity? I'm guessing she was extremely young given that she didn't wanna say and that her mom felt the need to hold a family meeting about it.

Given the weird nature of the entire family, it was probably to chide her about the loss of her virginity meant they could no longer sell her off to some Saudi prince

by Anonymousreply 143July 30, 2020 6:57 PM

Don't look at me, R142.

by Anonymousreply 144July 30, 2020 7:07 PM

Kyle Richards was 3 years younger than C. Thomas Howell so maybe she was underage and he wasn’t when they fucked.

by Anonymousreply 145July 31, 2020 12:17 AM

R145 hit the nail on the head, I believe. Ironic that their pimp of a mum (who taught them all how to give blow jobs and trap a man to marry) would've called a family meeting about this, unless is was a congratulatory meeting. I also doubt Kim caught them fucking...that's another way for Kyle to fuck with Kim's head by saying that on camera. Kyle is essentially enabling Kim to doubt her own self worth or memory of events, which enables the substance and alcohol abuse, which leaves Kyle in charge.

Anyone wondering why Rinna's one daughter is so fucked up, read the above paragraph. She's been trying to pimp out those girls forever. She (Rinna) fucked up when she crossed Yolanda via the Munchausen's snafu. There was an ep with Rinna taking those girls to a modelling agency several years ago and saying, "I want them to be the next Gigi Hadid." (I don't believe Bella had "made it" yet.) If Yolanda had any sense or clout, she would've blocked those girls from making it in the industry after their mum showed her ass like she did. As much as people have ridiculed Yolanda for micromanaging her girls on modelling assignments, at least she'd been a model. Rinna's only ever been a soap starlet and a QVC/Depends ambassador.

Re: last night's ep, it was rather boring. Brandigate/Lesbiangate is worse than Puppygate last season. That's all I have.

by Anonymousreply 146July 31, 2020 1:05 AM

Sutton's dress at the hotel dinner was super cute! I loved the pattern and the flouncy swing.

But why was Kyle dressed like 1986 Jaclyn Smith Kmart evening wear collection with that offensive sequined tuxedo jacket ($29.99 plus tax) ?

And when Doreeeeet asked why Teddi was "beating around the bush" before the lesbionics were exposed I about lost my shit... 😂

by Anonymousreply 147July 31, 2020 1:28 AM

Sutton looked great. She has a WW2 body - skinny scrawny limbs and belly - but that floral black dress was perfect for Italy.

Teddi’s overall dismay this episode warmed the cockles. She couldn’t even smirk as much as she wanted.

by Anonymousreply 148July 31, 2020 2:16 AM

These bitches sure shock easily for people who’ve spent their lives in a city like L.A.

by Anonymousreply 149July 31, 2020 2:24 AM

Teddi is so dull she makes Carole look like an out of control party girl

by Anonymousreply 150July 31, 2020 2:43 AM

[quote] Rinna fucked up when she crossed Yolanda via the Munchausen's snafu

Except that Rinna was 100% right. Amazing how YoYo's ailments all cleared up once they officially failed to prevent her husband from leaving her.

by Anonymousreply 151July 31, 2020 2:49 AM

Sutton should get another season and a diamond on the strength of her fucking styling alone.

by Anonymousreply 152July 31, 2020 2:56 AM

Thank God they finally told Denise. Her whole marriage to Aaron is fake for the show. Like Ellen, you can run if you are a cunt but you can’t hide (you in danger girl)

by Anonymousreply 153July 31, 2020 3:00 AM

Why did they get so dressed up to eat at the hotel restaurant? It looked like they were going to the Oscars or the Met Ball with those fancy get-ups.

They spend all that money on clothes and nobody cares about any of it but them. It's all such a waste.

by Anonymousreply 154July 31, 2020 4:50 AM

Where is the New York thread

by Anonymousreply 155August 1, 2020 2:11 AM

r154 Nobody cares... except for the millions of viewers who will judge their clothes.

by Anonymousreply 156August 1, 2020 2:15 AM

r139 Denise was not dumb for getting with Charlie. She was dumb for not taking him to the cleaners for that Two & a Half Men $.

by Anonymousreply 157August 1, 2020 2:18 AM

R155 here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158August 1, 2020 3:29 AM

R157 there's something off about Denise. Yes she's aging now and her face is plagued by wrinkles but at her prime she was absolutely stunning. She could have had just about any man she wanted. Charlie Sheen? That's who she picked to be the father of her kids? A drugged up, prostitute paying nutjob? There were plenty of rich men during that time who would have been safer, happier choices for her.

by Anonymousreply 159August 1, 2020 3:31 AM

Denise was an escort so it makes sense with Charlie. He went from client to husband. She has always been shady. My favorite part of Brandi’s story is that she never saw Aaron, even though he was “there.”

by Anonymousreply 160August 1, 2020 3:50 AM

I think Erika and Dorit wanted to play dress up and why not? They are in Rome, have some fucking fun. I thought their dinner table outfits were OTT, but they weren't horrible. (OK, Maybe Dorit's shirt), but isn't that what we are here for? That said, Erika's white hat earlier in the episode...that had to be cover for something. It was gorgeous, but she really did look like she was recovering from surgery, or was wearing a neck brace. She couldn't move her head outside, let alone her excuse for having to stay so still inside the car.

Everything they ordered, from drinks to food including Dorit (rigatoni?) was dull as hell. I expect that from Kyle, who has proven to be painfully unsophisticated on these trips, but I would think at least Sutton and Dorit would make more interesting choices.

I haven't traveled as much as I would like, but enough to know there is absolutely no shame in dining at a good hotel. Many hotels are "destination dining" in their own right. That said, I'm not sure if that particular place they were staying at would count. Even the "ladies" pointed out the flags on the sad sliders. Rinna's view was fabulous. The rest of the place, at least from the outside, and some of the rooms we saw, wasn't much to write home about.

Oh yes! Once again go overseas to watch these twats shop at the same fucking luxury stores you can shop at back home. The reluctance these bitches have of going outside their comfort zone is beyond tedious.

Kyle really can't get her clothing right. Of all of the women who need a "glam squad" (please let that term die soon) she needs one the most.

R147 Your comment: "But why was Kyle dressed like 1986 Jaclyn Smith Kmart evening wear collection with that offensive sequined tuxedo jacket ($29.99 plus tax)?" is absolute fucking perfection.

The pear clutching over two women having sex by some of these women was completely ridiculous. It of course gave Kyle some camera time for more mugging, which I expected, but a few of the other women's reactions surprised me. Sutton seemed to take it in stride. Garcelle, too. Erika didn't give a shit, that said I don't really believe she's never gone one on one. She might be staying quiet on that because of Tom. Whatever. I am liking Sutton and Garcelle more as the season ends. I'm sorry Sutton got the axe, or did she for sure? Is Garcelle coming back? Probably too soon to tell.

Now Kim's getting her teeth fixed? Keep those PK scripts coming in, Kim. Next stop: bunion surgery.

by Anonymousreply 161August 1, 2020 6:00 AM

Denise still looks good for 50. I guess she likes the bad boys. I wonder of she is a smoker?

by Anonymousreply 162August 1, 2020 1:21 PM

^She smoked a lot of cock.

by Anonymousreply 163August 1, 2020 3:38 PM

It’s funny that Denise was “outraged” about talk on threesomes, but now she is exposed for having lesbian sleepovers. Does Rinna also deny she ever had sex with horny Denise?

by Anonymousreply 164August 1, 2020 3:40 PM

I appreciate how frank Erika is about being a stripper. And look! Now her skills have gotten her to Broadway! Lol. And I am sure Denise isn't the only former hooker in that group. Now some of them have graduated to pimping out their kids like (cough, cough) Rinna!

by Anonymousreply 165August 1, 2020 5:07 PM

Sutton was at the reunion so there's a good chance she'll be back next season

by Anonymousreply 166August 1, 2020 8:01 PM

I’ve warmed up to Sutton and would like to see more.

by Anonymousreply 167August 1, 2020 8:09 PM

I would like to see Sutton and Garcelle as a team on The Amazing Race, and skip this Housewives bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 168August 1, 2020 8:13 PM

I was the original RHOBH hooker!

by Anonymousreply 169August 1, 2020 8:40 PM

Garcelle unfollowed Rinna on social media. Lisa has better keep her trap shut about Garcelle or Black Twitter will destroy her.

by Anonymousreply 170August 2, 2020 2:13 AM

I actually was proud of Teddi for telling Denise on camera. She didn’t ask for the news and none of the other women would tell her. And LOL at Sutton saying she already knew but was too much of a lady to say anything.

by Anonymousreply 171August 2, 2020 2:17 AM

I'd love to know who the hell is the mutual friend between Sutton and Brandi. They come from such different worlds

by Anonymousreply 172August 2, 2020 2:38 AM

I loved where Garcelle asked Sutton how she got her money.

by Anonymousreply 173August 2, 2020 2:42 AM

R172, it was obviously one of Sutton's catty gay friends or assistants who told her.

by Anonymousreply 174August 2, 2020 2:52 AM

Do these women pay for stylists to fly to Rome and stay in hotels or does Bravo pay for that? What a waste of money since they look cartoonish.

by Anonymousreply 175August 2, 2020 3:34 AM

I think the ladies have to pay for their own glam teams. We know Erika has no compulsion about wasting money.

I don't know how the hell Dorit manages though. Unless she doesn't pay them and says being featured on the show is advertisement for their services?

by Anonymousreply 176August 2, 2020 3:35 AM

I laughed at Garcelle saying they got all dressed up for a hotel restaurant. So ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 177August 2, 2020 3:44 AM

Which housewife had the alleged fling w/Brandi mentioned in the preview?? I'm stumped. Kyle is the only other person who seems to hang out with B. Threesome with Mo?! Or maybe it was Rinna.

by Anonymousreply 178August 2, 2020 7:00 AM

One hint: my house was stolen!!!!

by Anonymousreply 179August 2, 2020 1:17 PM

R185 Erika didn't say she worked as a stripper. She said she worked at a "bikini bar" as a dancer and even took the ladies on a visit there. The dancers were wearing tops which I'm sure they put on for the occasion.

by Anonymousreply 180August 2, 2020 1:46 PM

After finally seeing the last episode it could not be clearer that Denise is a liar. But still a likable one!!! I hope she stays because she had a good personality for this show- She lies yet she is extremely down to earth and likable. I could not STAND being on this show with her because who the fuck wants to be around someone who lies and isn't "REAL" on a reality show. I like Dorit and Kyle's odd dynamic now. Somehow Dorit does have some balls and isn't afraid to be neutral.

But anyway, I believe Brandi. You could see the panic on Denise's face when the whole thing started. She knew that she was fucked and she could barely speak coherently. She was CAUGHT. And you can tell she hates these women. Its a paycheck.

I like this season a lot. The women do not embarrass themselves like NY.

by Anonymousreply 181August 2, 2020 3:33 PM

I thought the insinuation was Denise also had sex with Rinna since they have known each other for almost 30 years. But Rinna denies it. Maybe Garcelle?

And how do they go from fine in Rome to Denise stopping filming?

by Anonymousreply 182August 2, 2020 3:38 PM

R182- That appears to be the next episode...

Denise stopped filming because she refuses to be honest. People can paint it any way they want to, but that's the truth.

I have to say that I hope Sutton returns too! I LOVED the way she kept her hands clean during the dinner but during the confessional she says she had already heard about Denise and Brandi having sex. It was classic. Very southern.

I REALLY wanted to like Garcelle, but I cannot deal with someone who blindly defends someone who is lying. I like her cool vibe and confident demeanor but she had not brought anything to the season. And I am not buying her invented story about Kyle being so awful to her. Hopefully we will hear more, because based on the episodes, there is nothing there. It appears to be Garcelle and Denise against the entire group with Dorit the neutral one.

by Anonymousreply 183August 2, 2020 4:25 PM

Garcelle is defending lying Denise because they're both working actresses and it's in her best interests not to burn bridges within the industry. She has no business connections to the other women, so she doesn't care what they think.

by Anonymousreply 184August 2, 2020 4:35 PM

The woman Denise is claiming fucked Brandi has to be one of the women she doesn’t like.

She’s friendliest with Garcelle. I think she’s indifferent to Dorit and Sutton who aren’t really participating in this mess.

That leaves Kyle, Erika, Rinna and Teddi. She hates Rinna for fucking with Kim. Her relationship with Kyle is too toxic and intertwined with Kyle’s sister for it to be her.

If Teddi and Brandi fucked, Teddi wouldn’t have kept quiet, she never shuts up.

So I think it’s Erika.

by Anonymousreply 185August 2, 2020 4:52 PM

Erika and Brandi?? I just don't see it.

by Anonymousreply 186August 2, 2020 4:55 PM

I agree. I think Erika barely knows or cares about Denise or Brandy. And I know people think Mauricio and Kyle are swingers, but Kyle seems very square to me. I could definitely see Mauricio cheating on Kyle, but not Kyle who seems primarily interested in her hair and makeup. Maybe Denise falsely insinuated Brandi slept with Rinna, which is why Rinna hates her so much.

by Anonymousreply 187August 2, 2020 5:28 PM

Just caught up. I love Sutton, and I think she and Garcelle are great additions Teddy is worthless, and she and Kyle will be each other's undoing.

by Anonymousreply 188August 2, 2020 10:22 PM

I just watched the latest episode and wow—things got far more interesting. Denise’s chuckle reaction and nervousness after being called out was 100% “oh shit they found out!” She even said “it’s not true” before Teddi even said what the other gossip (the sex with Brandi) was! Then calling “Bravo Bravo Bravo!” But we’re supposed to think SHE is the honest one in this who has nothing to lie about? Please! So obvious—she’s a terrible liar and only cried to shift the direction of the conversation. Also, anyone catch that crazy smile Denise made after Teddi and Sutton got into it? The cameras switched to her and she looked amused, this after the “horror” of the gossip and alleged lies.

Lastly, context is EVERYTHING! Teddi SHOULD have said that Denise and Brandi had sex and then supposedly Denise said Aaron would kill her if he found out AND then intimidated Brandi into silence. Instead, Teddi and Kyle left out these details and made it sound like the sex was the horrible thing that was so unspeakable that they didn’t want to say it. WTF! Way to make the group seem like homophobes. I’ve said it many times—several of these women act too shocked by sex between women. Makes me wonder if it’s hitting a little too close to home for some and there might be some internalized homophobia, perhaps? Erika didn’t seem surprised by it though—she seems the least shocked when it comes up. Kyle and Teddi, on the other hand...

by Anonymousreply 189August 4, 2020 6:15 AM

Sutton is another one that didn't seem fazed. Perhaps because she said she already knew. The other girls acted like junior high prigs.

by Anonymousreply 190August 4, 2020 12:34 PM

I think the truth is somewhere in the middle of Brandi's whiny I'm-such-a-victim story, and Denise's denial. They were drunk and hooked up, NO BIG DEAL, probably don't remember every single detail of what was said about Aaron and other "rules" if that was discussed at all, and Aaron may know about it. I am inclined to think that Aaron does know. All Denise had to say to him is that she and Brandi just kissed and deny everything else. I think the problem for both Aaron and Denise, as others have said, is that story, in any form, getting out to the public and messing with some sort of financial/custody agreements. Everything comes down to money.

I'm also pretty sure Denise denied it immediately because that is her first instinct. Deny on camera, do investigation off camera, speak to publicists etc., get story straight, then speak on camera and apologize for denial. She isn't new at this stuff.

by Anonymousreply 191August 4, 2020 1:58 PM

I know Denise is a liar but I still like her more than Teddi and Kyle

by Anonymousreply 192August 4, 2020 2:18 PM

I'd love to know what Denise and Aaron's arrangement actually is. I'm sure they have some kind of agreement—like maybe she can hook up with women but he just doesn't want to know about it?

by Anonymousreply 193August 4, 2020 2:19 PM

[quote]Also, anyone catch that crazy smile Denise made after Teddi and Sutton got into it? The cameras switched to her and she looked amused, this after the “horror” of the gossip and alleged lies.

Everyone caught it. Denise smirked at Teddi because Sutton correctly held the accountability coach accountable for being more horrified that Denise and Brandi made out than Denise apparently saying she's boring and self-loathing.

Kyle didn't reveal it on camera to Denise. Rinna didn't. Sutton didn't. "It's already out there!". It's not a coincidence that Teddi took the bait. She so wants to be accepted by Kyle and the producers that she pulls the same shit that she did last year texting with LVP's employee then lying about it and playing victim. She is legitimately stupid.

It's interesting to see how bad she is at the game compared at the others. Rinna and Dorit stir and play hard but they're canny enough not to act overly offended when they show their asses.

by Anonymousreply 194August 4, 2020 2:37 PM

Too bad I’m not available for musical interludes.

by Anonymousreply 195August 4, 2020 2:49 PM

It's funny how production made Teddi confront Denise over the allegations. No way was Kyle doing it. But because Teddi's employment on the show is hanging by a thread, they told her that she would be the one to do it. She was clearly not happy about it either, but what choice did she have?. The way she snapped at Kyle at one point "You were there too!" to get her to start talking was funny.

I think Kim is preparing herself for a grande return to the show. She's been getting new titties and teefs so she will fit in with the other glamorous ladies.

by Anonymousreply 196August 4, 2020 4:19 PM

Custody? You think courts are going to give custody to Sheen over Denise because she had sex outside of her marriage. Sheen? I have no idea why she cares when no one else does including the cast but it's not because of Sheen, I'm pretty sure of that. In fact she may not care at all. She's being an actress. This is a show. She's acting. How bout she didn't hookup with Brandi but they both came up with this idea to make Brandi some money and give Denise a storyline.

by Anonymousreply 197August 4, 2020 4:56 PM

I loved the way Teddi shot that statement out- It was actually one of her better moments. And it was funny.

In rapid fire: Well Denise I am not going to torture you anymore, She said you SLEPT TOGETHER...

Denise was so caught too... She is a horrible liar- And Teddi got her shortly before as well- Denise knew what was coming and said "NONE OF IT IS TRUE" And Teddi very quickly caught that Denise was giving herself away before Teddi even announced what the secret was. And said "Whats true??" Denise" Stammer/Stutter- Um, ALL OF IT! Denise is a horrible liar.

by Anonymousreply 198August 4, 2020 5:09 PM

Omg you guys... The show is scripted! It's not even real. It just shows how bad of actors these hooker are when they react, pre-act or overreact. The major conflicts and stories may start with a grain of truth but are then selected for the season's exploitation. They do it for PAY, yo.

by Anonymousreply 199August 4, 2020 6:41 PM

Teddi is still a dumb, whiny cunt!

by Anonymousreply 200August 6, 2020 5:11 AM

Shit. Rinna with the goddamn animal print again. I can't take it. It's vile. Dorit looked damn good for dinner in all her Versace. I loved her retro bouffe and makeup. Garcelle, baby pink is not your color. And it is not becoming as evening wear. I think the ladies should use Sutton's D&G tiaras to stage a tiaragate cosplay and invite MM to opening night. Maybe she will fuck Denise too! Everyone does!

by Anonymousreply 201August 6, 2020 5:22 AM

Dorit and Erika really go out of their way to look absolutely ridiculous while thinking they "nailed it". Sometimes they do but often it's a miss.

by Anonymousreply 202August 6, 2020 6:44 AM

I like Dorit's 1990s Mafia Widow scrunchie and sunglasses.

by Anonymousreply 203August 6, 2020 7:25 AM

I can't believe how much Erika and Dorit have been showing up in similar looks on this trip. You know it's got to be driving them both crazy.

By the way, can you imagine one of the RHONY girls hanging with these ladies? Different class all together.

by Anonymousreply 204August 6, 2020 7:57 AM

What do we think Aaron’s big Schlong looks like?

9.5 inches beer can thick, uncut ?

by Anonymousreply 205August 6, 2020 9:52 AM

Doubt it^^^

by Anonymousreply 206August 6, 2020 12:28 PM

Sutton must be 1 of those people who's not aware you can take in a lot of calories from drinking alcohol. She complained last night she gained weight yet keeps on boozing it up

by Anonymousreply 207August 6, 2020 4:38 PM

Dorit and Erika think they are fashion "icons." They don't understand that a Real Housewife will never be a fashion icon.

by Anonymousreply 208August 6, 2020 4:56 PM

Sutton looks like a Chicken McNugget standing on two toothpicks. That’s her body type. She has a “Ramona-esque” body.

Now that said, I have been enjoying her this season and would love for her to get a second.

by Anonymousreply 209August 6, 2020 5:16 PM

Sutton definitely has the alcohol bloat but I kind of love her. She isn't an insane narcissist like Dorit. Dorit was practically salivating over herself. She looked completely overdone, she's a label whore.

by Anonymousreply 210August 6, 2020 6:20 PM

Actually, R210, I think she’s just a whore.

by Anonymousreply 211August 6, 2020 7:10 PM

I love how even the producer seemed annoyed with Dorito's tardiness

by Anonymousreply 212August 6, 2020 7:19 PM

Denise saying Brandi has claimed to have slept with other women in the group is not only ridiculous on its face but a) if she'd said that, don't you think Denise would have brought that up right away? and b) it also undermines her claim that she hardly knows Brandi if she's also claiming Brandi told her that kind of gossip.

by Anonymousreply 213August 6, 2020 7:20 PM

They are all ridiculous whores. Kyle doing the old lady splits any chance she gets is just begging for someone to lick her clit. I don't think Sutton has alcohol bloat. She is so petite and late middle aged. She doesn't have a waistline. Maybe never did.

by Anonymousreply 214August 6, 2020 8:02 PM

Then how did she gain this weight she’s been referring to, R214? Magic carb fairies?

by Anonymousreply 215August 6, 2020 8:04 PM

Oh I believe that Brandi would say she's slept with everyone she meets. That bitch has problems. Can't you tell by what she's done to her fucking face and how falling down drunk she gets for no reason?

by Anonymousreply 216August 6, 2020 8:44 PM

R216 I believe Brandi HAS slept with everyone she's met.

by Anonymousreply 217August 6, 2020 8:50 PM

Yeah Denise is a horrible liar...she said she didn't speak to Brandi and then she said she did. She is a filthy liar and a whore.

by Anonymousreply 218August 6, 2020 9:19 PM

Sutton will turn 50 next month, on Sept 21st. I can say as someone from the South (Georgia, specifically, where Sutton also grew up), that she'd literally be a runway model in comparison to other ladies her age still living there. Imbibing is something that's definitely not talked about in polite society in the South...you just drink at the country club and social events, and no one ever speaks of it as being an issue. I have a wealthy cousin who essentially got socially blacklisted by her fairweather country club and junior league friends because she went to rehab (twice) and doesn't drink anymore. If you don't drink, you can't be social in many "upper echelon" circles in the South. My cousin has her book club, church, and AA now...no more junior league or country club activities.

Re: 2nd Rome ep that aired last night, Denise was caught in her lies so many times it wasn't funny. That being said, I did like that she called Rinna out for not being a good friend. Rinna knows the drill and knows her 'RHoBH' role, which is to be a total shit-stirrer. By not warning Denise--and egging on Teddi to spill the beans--she earned her paycheck as essentially a soap actress. Done and done. I do like that Denise doesn't like playing the little "she said, she said" games they all play. It makes the others look rather foolish and even more cartoonish than they already look.

by Anonymousreply 219August 7, 2020 12:16 AM

OMG - I thought Sutton was in her 60’s

I think you meant Kyle is begging for someone to KICK her in the clit

by Anonymousreply 220August 7, 2020 4:45 AM

This week reinforced my opinion of what happened last week. I don’t agree with the person who said Denise is acting and this is all scripted drama. She’s not THAT good of an actress—her involuntary smiling when called out during last week’s episode and this week’s with Rinna as well plus getting mixed up in her own lies about knowing/not knowing Brandi to me screams unsophisticated attempt to deflect and deny. Her body language/reaction is that of someone caught in a lie. As I said, it would take a very sophisticated and seasoned actress to nail down the involuntary smiling, etc. plus if it was scripted she’d have a better lie prepared. Denise and Brandi had sex and now she’s worried that it will affect her custody somehow.

by Anonymousreply 221August 7, 2020 6:22 AM

I think Mo is having SERIOUS financial issues with “the Agency” as previously mentioned and that is why we saw Kathy back in the picture at the “white party”. [ did u notice Rick, however, was NOT there]. Wonder if things will get so bad that he will need to shut down the Agency and go crawling back to work for Rick Hilton again. This would also explain us seeing Kim again as Rick & Kathy have surely been supporting Kim since she was kicked off the show and Kathy would prefer if she was back on.

Personally, I’m all for Kim & Brandi returning. They were certainly more entertaining then watching Teddy sulk.

Denise’s black dress at that last dinner in Rome looked like it came from the sale rack at JC Penny’s. It’d been more appropriate on an OC housewife.

Kyle’s black matronly YSL 1980’s perfume getup (with bow) was ghastly and furthers her status as literally one of the worse dressed housewives of all time.

by Anonymousreply 222August 7, 2020 6:44 AM

I’m a male escort and am friends with two escorts (male) who’ve been hired by Charlie Sheen.

What I’ve heard is that Charlie is sexually perverse to the EXRTREME; you name it...women, CD, trannys, kiddie porn, men, leather, S/M, K9, bondage, groups, pnp, the list goes on and on. I’ve heard this from two different escorts he’s hired who’ve experienced the debauchery first hand.

It would make sense that Denise (who was previously an escort herself), is likely into hardcore sexual perversions as she knew how extreme Charlie was prior to marrying him and as Charlie chose to marry Denise, they likely shared similar sexual interests.

Has Charlie’s HIV+ status even been mentioned on the show?

by Anonymousreply 223August 7, 2020 6:58 AM

There's no way Denise's cover up is related to custody. First, people don't lose custody of their kids for marital affairs. Second, no judge is going to think it's in the "best interest of the children" to live with Charlie Sheen. Third, the kids are already teenagers and would just move for to be legally emancipated if they thought Charlie was going to try to take them from Denise.

by Anonymousreply 224August 7, 2020 1:51 PM

^^^^^Ok great, r223.

Anyway. Of course Denise was lying. She's been in the public eye for a long time and knows her lawyer would tell her to deny everything because there is no proof other than what whore Brandi said. Which at that point was like a game of telephone. She probably wasn't sure at the time if this was something she wanted to be public so she jusr denied. I would say because she didn't know it was going to come up on the show and hadn't had a chance to discuss it with Aaron and see if it was okay with him that this story is public.

Or, seeing as how she was sensitive about the women loudly discussing sex in front of her children, maybe she didn't want her kids knowing she had sex with Brandi either. Which is completely understandable!!!

by Anonymousreply 225August 7, 2020 1:59 PM

^i didn’ want anyone to know I had sexual with Brandi.

by Anonymousreply 226August 7, 2020 2:15 PM

^SEX!, not sexual

by Anonymousreply 227August 7, 2020 2:16 PM

This show has grown so tedious, I don't give two shits about the manufactured drama.

I'd like to see Bravo flip the script, tell these women they are off to a fabulous spa week, then dump them on a farm in middle America (a la Paris and Nicole on The Simple Life). Let them feed chickens, slop pigs and milk cows at 6 am. Cook their own meals, clean their own dishes and entertain themselves without benefit of assistants and handlers. Seeing Dorit shovel shit in one of her "Chanel" emblazoned blouses would give me life.

by Anonymousreply 228August 7, 2020 2:18 PM

I don't care whether Denise lies every day of the week, when it comes to these ladies, I am 100% team Denise.

by Anonymousreply 229August 7, 2020 2:41 PM

It’s no more their business if she did fuck Denise than it is that Mo is banging Farrah and Kendra Wilkinson, or Harry Hamlin is separated from Rinna.

Someone needs to out that out there. Camille maybe.

by Anonymousreply 230August 7, 2020 6:13 PM

Erika must be pissed that Dorit has basically stole her angle as the one everyone is wondering what she will look like or wear next. It's getting a bit ridiculous at this point and an outfit alone should not be a storyline. Both of these ladies are starting to coast on their wardrobes and they either need to step it up or heave ho. Hell, the original OC housewives from the very first RH season ever looked like something a basic suburban mall puked out and they still managed to make themselves interesting without "glam" or costume changes.

by Anonymousreply 231August 7, 2020 6:57 PM

I rewatched season 7 of OC last week. I didn’t know Erika’s shrieking gay Mikey helped choreograph Gretchen’s Pussycat Dolls routine. He got a chyron and it was before he got his lips done. He was more masculine too.

Someone at Bravo likes him.

by Anonymousreply 232August 7, 2020 8:17 PM

Fuck 229 and his 5 WW's. Denise is a fucking LIAR. And I will take Kyle, Brandi, Rinna, and the rest of them ANY DAY over a liar and a hypocrite, She was a FUCKING CALLGIRL for fuck sake, and she plays this "all of you women talk dirty in front of my daughters" bullshit!?? And everyone of these dumb fucks also thought LVP was a saint. Right, bitch. Fuck this shit (And the said thing is, I still find Denise SO likable) so you dumb fucks have just shut off your brains. However, I DO GET IT. But she's a liar. And that's where I draw the line. Hope she returns next season though! :)

by Anonymousreply 233August 9, 2020 12:47 AM

Good stuff R232. As far as I am concerned he is a DICK WILTER. Pat THIS Puss, BITCH.

I have to check that out!!!!

by Anonymousreply 234August 9, 2020 12:48 AM

It’s been fun to see Denise trip up on her lies.

by Anonymousreply 235August 9, 2020 1:13 AM

Rinna is PISSED that Garcelle mentioned that if her daughters had issues she wouldn’t behave like Rinna on social media.

by Anonymousreply 236August 11, 2020 4:39 AM

Garcelle is right Rinna is reallly insensitive to her daughters eating disorder.

by Anonymousreply 237August 11, 2020 4:44 AM

So basically nothing happened on tonight's episode.

by Anonymousreply 238August 13, 2020 5:27 AM

I stopped watching the show when Lisa Vanderpump left. Not because I think she's a wonderful person... However, Vanderpump added something to the show that I miss. Or maybe I am so bored of Teddie and Kyle that it feels like a chore to watch those two. If there are Bravo producers on here- please get rid of boring Teddie, if nothing else. She is dull, dreary, and lacks the certain charisma and pizazz needed to be a reality star.

by Anonymousreply 239August 13, 2020 5:35 AM

so Denise kinda lied...she said she never said Erika was a cold hearted bitch but in the confessional she said Brandi said it but she agreed. So even if it wasn't her idea, she co-signed it. Then she said she didn't say Teddi was desperate and living in her father's shadow. In the confessional she said instead she actually said worse to Brandi about Teddi

so Denise isn't the victim

and she admitted at the table she had sex in a church parking lot. Surely her daughters and their friends will watch the episode

but don't mention 3somes!!!!

by Anonymousreply 240August 13, 2020 6:48 AM

Alright.... I give up on these bitches. Imagine having nothing in your head all day except what Denise said and how to glam up for dinner. It's so coma inducing that these tricks can't even get it up for the camera anymore. Zzzzzanax.... 😴

by Anonymousreply 241August 13, 2020 8:16 AM

Rinna should win an emmy for the acting she was doing...she has never been this good on a regular TV show.

Also, Denise is the talking heads is clearly wasted.

by Anonymousreply 242August 13, 2020 11:56 AM

Yes except Rinna's face did not move at all when she was trying to cry. That's when all the plastic surgery looks really scary. Plus Rinna really looks like a twink boy when her hair and make-up aren't done. With that hair sticking out all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 243August 13, 2020 1:03 PM

Yes, it looks like the face if fighting the emotion, she looked terrible like a broomstick with a wig. Also, she never had those cheekbones...that's all filler.

by Anonymousreply 244August 13, 2020 1:08 PM

Lipsa Rinna without makeup is nightmare fuel. Her upper lip looks like a raw chicken tender plus she has that botched joker smile. Shivers.

by Anonymousreply 245August 13, 2020 1:09 PM

[quote] Also, Denise is the talking heads is clearly wasted.

Huh? What?

by Anonymousreply 246August 13, 2020 1:12 PM

Her upper lip is ridiculous...she looked better before she had the surgery

by Anonymousreply 247August 13, 2020 1:12 PM

I love Rinna and Brandi, Teddi is getting tedious

by Anonymousreply 248August 13, 2020 1:25 PM

Teddi looked like an Amish weeble in last night's episode.

That floppy black hat while pregnant wasn't doing her any favors. She naturally slouches, so pregnancy just fucks up her posture even more. She needs a (big) break from reality TV.

by Anonymousreply 249August 13, 2020 1:52 PM

LOL at Rinna's makeup-free wannabe redemption arc.

It's clear the threesome angle (rumors of which have been apparently been flying around for years according to Sutton) was going to be big storyline of the season and it makes so much fucking sense. Why else would Brandi - whom every single person who has ever met her loathes - be invited back? All of the factoids she presented as Denise's gossip - Erika is a cold hearted bitch, Teddi is in her father's shadow - is literally what every single person who has watched the show has said about them.

It's pretty clear that the producers expected Denise at minimum to giggle about her experiences with Brandi at the BBQ so Kyle was pissed when Denise nipped sex chat in the bud and became bizarrely triggered by the ice sculpture and started ranting about ragamuffins. And when Dorit and Rinna were joking about Teddi and Kyle sharing a bed and attending couples therapy together, Kyle started to become unraveled in a weird way, and it's because she didn't want the Denise/Brandi/threesome arc to be preempted.

LVP could be awful and sat back laughing after mocking the others (oh, it's British humour!) and shit stirring and but she galvanised energy around her. I think someone wrote in an earlier thread that Kyle is a beta-female in search of an alpha, and she can't play that the role of leader.

by Anonymousreply 250August 13, 2020 3:23 PM

[quote] Lipsa Rinna without makeup is nightmare fuel. Her upper lip looks like a raw chicken tender plus she has that botched joker smile. Shivers.

They really should've had a warning about this visual before the show started. Viewer discretion advised.

by Anonymousreply 251August 13, 2020 4:55 PM

More and more I’m thinking Dorit was right about the weirdness of Teddi and Kyle sleeping together at times earlier this season—i think Teddi and Kyle have at the very least an attraction to each other which explains last year’s France trip in which Teddi cried after talking to Erika and Rinna hugged her but it had zero effect and then Kyle cuddled Teddi in bed and she calmed down immediately (they slept in bed together that night, if I recall correctly). These two women act SO shocked at same-sex allegations toward others, much more than the other ladies and more than is even socially acceptable at this point. I think they’re both overcompensating because they probably actually are attracted to each other and don’t want to face it and/or don’t want it coming to light. They are like two peas in a pod—inseparable. And I think there’s some sexual tension there.

by Anonymousreply 252August 13, 2020 6:34 PM

The France trip was so weird. Erika had been feeling under the weather and was a bit quiet. Teddi found this really offensive for some reason and harangued Erika who eventually stormed off to bed. Then Teddi cried and went to bed with Kyle.

The only way Kyle can express her dominance is as a mother, so she chooses Teddi’s clothes and takes her side. Teddi is a fucking loser with an inner fat girl who dresses in nothing but long sleeved sequinned mini dresses. She used to dress casually in jeans like Denise or even Rinna but she’s so devoid of personality.

Funny how hard Rinna pushed her daughters to be the new Hadids only for them to be blacklisted after she made the key mistake of publicising what everyone was thinking about Yolanda‘s fake Lyme disease. There’s not much common sense backing up that big mouth.

Now both girls have been in rehab and one is in college, but I don’t think that’s what she wanted.

by Anonymousreply 253August 13, 2020 6:55 PM

So wait a minute. Sutton said she heard about this "affair" from a friend TWO YEARS ago? Am I the only one who thought this was something that went down during filming, or did I mishear what Sutton said?

I'm liking Sutton more and more. Re: Buca di Beppo (which she kept intentionally botching the name of) "Is that like Olive Garden?" Burn!

You aren't half wrong, Sutton!

by Anonymousreply 254August 13, 2020 7:13 PM

A lot of the talking head segments are obviously post Covid because they're done over the internet, so why do some of the ladies say "last night" or "tonight" when they're talking about what was filmed months ago?

by Anonymousreply 255August 13, 2020 11:58 PM

Because the producers have a template with these shows they follow to help the narrative, r255:

1.) we are supposed to believe they are real friends , not coworkers. 2.) they try to keep anything that would imply that this drama is not organic and rehearsed off camera. What Denise was really telling Rinna last night during their crying scene is “why do you behave this way on camera, you’re not being authentic.” 3.) they try to keep any drama that makes it clear this is a taped tv show quiet, so we see these woman as characters on a tv show, not fame whores allowing Bravo to follow them around. 4.) each show has a different tone and financial situation commiserate with their location and the show’s tone. For example , it makes sense to watch The OC ladies to suffer financially because they live in a suburb and their money comes from the volatile field of real estate and construction. On Beverly Hills, we are supposed to see these women as extremely wealthy, which is why Dorit ‘s money troubles don’t make sense narratively. 5.) they want us to see the confessionals as occurring almost simultaneously with the events unfolding. They want the housewives to react as they felt when the event happened. It’s an old reality tv trick; they used to do it all the time on the Real World.

by Anonymousreply 256August 14, 2020 12:50 AM

"Let's go to church."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

by Anonymousreply 257August 14, 2020 1:14 AM

Wait a second - did I actually see Rinna put food in her mouth at the restaurant with Kyle and Dorito?

by Anonymousreply 258August 14, 2020 1:25 AM

Teddi looked like the Quaker Oats guy at the pizza dinner.

by Anonymousreply 259August 14, 2020 1:47 AM

Teddi looked like a pregnant version of that old Spy vs Spy comic strip that used to be in the newspaper.

by Anonymousreply 260August 14, 2020 1:54 AM

Sutton needs a diamond!

Please fire Teddi!

Erika is not bringing much of anything either. Fire her.

Bring in a new housewife not afraid to speak her mind.

I want Kyle fired too though. I don’t think the show needs her anymore and it should go in a new direction. Like they finally got rid of Vicki and Tamra on OC.

Denise is carrying the season. Wow!

I hate Rinna but she is entertaining lol

Garcelle is amazing and she really stood out to me in the latest episode. Love her!

by Anonymousreply 261August 14, 2020 3:06 AM

I wonder how long Denise will last on the show. The fact that producers have shown multiple scenes this season of her being difficult with production does not bode well for her. From having a line producer convince her not to walk out again, to them showing her breaking the 4th wall with "Bravo Bravo Bravo" and the comments to her husband not to say certain things no camera, they're giving her quite the unfavorable edit

by Anonymousreply 262August 14, 2020 3:22 AM

IIRC, Denise signed a multi year deal.

by Anonymousreply 263August 14, 2020 3:27 AM

What are we supposed to think of seeing several of the women having professional hair and makeup people fluffing and painting them in their hotel rooms before they go to a fucking restaurant? Is it supposed to be impressive that they are that rich? It seems tedious and over-the-top narcissistic to me. For a while it was Erika’s ‘thing’ to travel with her ‘glam squad.’ OK, whatever. Now they all bring multiple beautifiers from LA to Italy and put them up in hotels? To go to pizza restaurants? Ick.

by Anonymousreply 264August 14, 2020 3:38 AM

I think Dorit, Erika and Sutton bring the glam squad. It is excruciatingly shallow but this show is all about rich bitches indulging a fantasy. That said how does Dorit afford it?

by Anonymousreply 265August 14, 2020 11:08 AM

"Wait a second - did I actually see Rinna put food in her mouth at the restaurant with Kyle and Dorito?"

You did. But they cut away before she spit it into the slop bucket they placed by her chair so she didn't have to swallow any of it.

by Anonymousreply 266August 14, 2020 12:36 PM

Cmon, Lisa Rinna is skeletal, but some kind of nutrition has kept her going for her 87 years. And it can’t be all Xanax smoothies.

by Anonymousreply 267August 14, 2020 12:43 PM

Rinna's complete denial that her SM antics have had no effect on her fucked up daughters is lunacy. I love how Garcelle very calmly (and passive aggressively) calls the ladies out on their bullshit.

Kyle seems like a little girl lost this season.

by Anonymousreply 268August 14, 2020 12:57 PM

Erika is gorgeous (IMO) and I love her glamour but she is dull to watch.

by Anonymousreply 269August 14, 2020 5:11 PM

R269 Erika is just plexiglass and adhesives lacquered over with spray paint. Who knows what she really looks like underneath all that shit.

by Anonymousreply 270August 14, 2020 5:34 PM

R269 she has her moments when she calls the women out on their BS. I can tell Erika knows what’s up but has too much restraint for this show. She could be more like a Bethanny in NY who just says it like it is and holds all the women accountable but she doesn’t want her image ruined. Doesn’t make for good reality tv though.

by Anonymousreply 271August 14, 2020 5:51 PM

Erika seems very depressed. She has done since Eileen left.

by Anonymousreply 272August 14, 2020 6:14 PM

I like Garcelle but she has absolutely zero chemistry with this group. At least Teddi has a genuine friendship with Kyle and seems like she at least enjoys being at most of the group events. Garcelle acts like she'd rather be anyplace else and wouldn't talk to a single one of these women if a pay check wasn't involved.

by Anonymousreply 273August 14, 2020 7:03 PM

R273 Garcelle acts like a snooty bitch. You can tell she hates hanging around these white women.

by Anonymousreply 274August 14, 2020 7:14 PM

It’s not about them being white. She is great friends with Ali Landry and Denise and I think she and Sutton will be allies next season if they’re back.

But every dinner with these women is fucking exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 275August 14, 2020 7:18 PM

Am I the only one who hates that besides Aaron, they’re pretty much hiding the husbands? The drama with the husbands is one of the best parts of the show. And besides Garcelle and her boys, the family scenes are boring.

by Anonymousreply 276August 14, 2020 7:23 PM

Erika is depressed because she hasn't had the a man under 80 for a while.

by Anonymousreply 277August 14, 2020 7:33 PM

The men have learned to say nothing on camera. They often go play with the kids so they don’t even have to be on camera. Denise brought Aaron to the table and look how that turned out.

If Denise comes back, it will even be more fake with her than before. None of the women like her or believe her, except clueless Garcelle (who has no storyline BTW).

by Anonymousreply 278August 14, 2020 7:43 PM

Technical question, I briefly saw Vyle ask for the check in the restaurant scene. Don’t tell me that heifer picked up the dinner tab.....

by Anonymousreply 279August 14, 2020 7:50 PM

Garcelle has a right to judge the other women she is better than them. I agree she’s dull on the show because she’s not trashy and messy.

by Anonymousreply 280August 14, 2020 8:18 PM

That should be Erika's storyline, r277, but of course it isn't. That is her REAL life storyline, the unsaid one.

by Anonymousreply 281August 14, 2020 9:08 PM

Garcelle and Sutton are the only real ones.

by Anonymousreply 282August 14, 2020 9:09 PM

I wish they’d have an episode get together of all the hangers on Bravo Gays. Cedric, Mikey etc. An All About Eve party hosted by Andy and Josh Flagg. Jeff Lewis mixing cocktails and Madison at the piano bar.

by Anonymousreply 283August 14, 2020 9:16 PM

Garcelle and Sutton are worthless. No storylines apart from coming to dinner.

by Anonymousreply 284August 14, 2020 9:33 PM

R284

Garcelle has storylines with her sons. She has a storyline with her ex. She has a storyline with being a hard working mother. She has a storyline with her new house. Etc. etc. etc.

But nothing she does will ever be good enough for you, racist. She’s shown and revealed more about herself than the rest of the cast and that’s still not good enough. You expect so much more from a black woman even though she’s bringing so much more realness than the other women.

by Anonymousreply 285August 14, 2020 9:42 PM

Project much? I don’t care if she’s blue those are all boring.

by Anonymousreply 286August 14, 2020 9:44 PM

R285 Oh, yes, watching Garcelle move into her tract house in the valley was riveting TV, as was watching her sons tote boxes.

And that scene where she sat in a meeting. Wow. What a nail biter.

by Anonymousreply 287August 14, 2020 9:49 PM

"Kyle seems like a little girl lost this season."

A little girl lost in Menopause, that is. She's got a thicker mustache than Doug Henning.

by Anonymousreply 288August 14, 2020 10:19 PM

Did anyone else get the vine that Rinna really needed to make sure Denise would not out her as a lesbian? That marriage with Harry Hamlin ... we all know the truth.

by Anonymousreply 289August 14, 2020 11:06 PM

I finally got to watch the last ep this evening. (Work has been busy again, thankfully.) Thoughts below:

-Someone needs to tell Rinna that Emmys aren't awarded for reality show performances. Her crying with Denise--sans makeup!--and then meeting Kyle and Dorit later--sans makeup!--screams for attention. When Denise asked Rinna to go to church, I hooted and hollered with laughter. Denise knows this shit is all fake, and she was just trying to break the tension. Rinna deserves to look like a fool for all the shit she's said over the years, most especially sabotaging her daughters' modelling careers by getting on Yolanda's bad side. (Let's be honest...the Hamlin girls could've bypassed publicizing eating disorders and attending college to become "IG famous" with modelling contracts to boot. Rinna fucked that all up by trying to sign them with the same agency as the Hadid girls, after she bad-mouthed poor, sick Yo-Yo. The modelling world is very, very small, and Rinna burned bridges.)

-Speaking of Denise, her diatribe to the ladies was amazing. She's clearly just in this for the paycheck and not for the petty, faux drama the producers drag up and coach/liquor up the ladies to bring up. Same with Garcelle...regardless of what acting projects both of them are working on, they're steadily working actresses. Unlike Kyle, who's filming for the first time since a nurse extra on 'ER' 20 years ago.

-Sutton just had to get the jab in about, "If I'd planned the trip, we would've had tickets to mass!" Which is true...proper Southern ladies plan everything to the hilt on trips. Sutton bringing those fucking gift boots proves that!

-Dorit offering "her room" at Buca to host the baby shower was laugh out loud funny, but not unexpected. After all, when the hell would any of these ladies step foot in there? From the previews for next week, the room looks just as hideous and gauche as expected.

Side note: I agree with whomever above said Denise looked strung out as fuck in her "talking heads." I've not seen her look that bad in years...there was one year she presented at the MTV Movie Awards and it somehow leaked out that her self tanner had "melted" on her in the limo on the way over. (It might've been raining and washed off her, but regardless she was a hot mess.) Very cokewhore chic...see attached pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290August 16, 2020 6:10 AM

“Side note: I agree with whomever above said Denise looked strung out as fuck in her "talking heads." I've not seen her look that bad in years.”

She was at home on a webcam without professional lighting and (probably without) professional makeup. She’s not young and has had a lot of face stuff done. She’s bound to look odd.

I can’t get over how different a lot of TV personalities look without pro lighting and makeup. Jake Tapper looks 20 years older.

by Anonymousreply 291August 16, 2020 8:51 AM

Good point r291 that said, I'm surprised how little work Denise has had done, which before shit went sideways was one of the things I admired about her. She's letting herself get jowly and doesn't OD on the Botox.

Kyle's glass house must be getting even more fragile. Combined with menopause, something is really fucking with her. I wonder if she and Mo are waiting until bitchy, troggy little Portia hits 18 to officially split. If so, that's stupid to drag it out. Maybe he's digging in his heels so he doesn't have to pay child support, though Kyle would still get a fat payday if they divorced, child support or no. I'd be more than happy to see her go. She's got nothing to bring to the table. She couldn't even convert her new 'queen" status to anything of interest, and that was one of her best shots at anything so far. She's a bore. If she wasn't so vile, I'd almost feel sorry for her. (Not really.)

That said, Teddi really needs to get the boot, she makes Kyle seem fascinating, Ugly personality, zero sense of humor, and she has that defensiveness that comes from being an ex-fatty. I still think her husband was in on the break-in WITH Mo for the insurance money. I'm guessing that's partially why they are both laying low this season. I also wonder if Mr. Teddi is fucking around. He's gone from "doting" to disappeared. Maybe Mo hooked him up with a friend of Farrah's.

by Anonymousreply 292August 16, 2020 9:26 AM

Sutton adds nothing to the group....nothing

by Anonymousreply 293August 16, 2020 11:29 AM

R293 That's not true. She adds alcoholic bloat.

by Anonymousreply 294August 16, 2020 11:32 AM

Denise is clearly wasted in her talking heads

by Anonymousreply 295August 16, 2020 1:20 PM

I'm Billy Eichner as the town dentist who wears a necklace of rotten hillbilly teeth around his neck.

by Anonymousreply 296August 16, 2020 1:52 PM

oops wrong thread!

by Anonymousreply 297August 16, 2020 1:53 PM

R296 Well, this could only help enliven this piece of the franchise.

by Anonymousreply 298August 16, 2020 1:57 PM

I concur that Denise is clearly high as a kite in her talking heads. She's more of a mess than Kim Richards ever was. Kim was lost and desperate, but Denise is a calculating she-devil.

I also don't like Garcelle. She seems emotionally unstable.

by Anonymousreply 299August 16, 2020 4:05 PM

Denise is not only under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol, she's also under the influence of her crazy and controlling husband Aaron. Neither will end well for her

by Anonymousreply 300August 16, 2020 4:15 PM

Ridiculous. No one who would shack up with Charlie Sheen would ever use drugs!

by Anonymousreply 301August 16, 2020 4:33 PM

[quote] I also don't like Garcelle. She seems emotionally unstable.

I don't get that vibe from her on the show, but the email she sent to her ex's co-workers when she learned of his cheating definitely makes that case. I actually wish she'd show more of that side on the show. Instead, she just comes off like a judgmental stick in the mud most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 302August 16, 2020 5:04 PM

R302

She’s a newbie who just met/got to know most of the woman. We will see that side of her when we see her inevitable battles with Rinna and Kyle if they’re all back next season.

by Anonymousreply 303August 16, 2020 5:14 PM

Garcelle will remarry her cute Jewish husband in 15 years when one nurses the other through a serious illness, mark my words.

by Anonymousreply 304August 16, 2020 8:23 PM

Brandi is a coke whore.

by Anonymousreply 305August 20, 2020 4:29 AM

Denise has no instinct when it comes to relationships. Horrible husbands and demon friends. Brandi looks like she's circling the drain.

by Anonymousreply 306August 20, 2020 5:03 AM

Buca di Beppo looked like a claustrophobic shithole.

by Anonymousreply 307August 20, 2020 5:35 AM

r307 = Sutton, and I agree entirely

by Anonymousreply 308August 20, 2020 6:11 AM

I honestly thought Buca di Beppo’s entire intentional aesthetic is ‘claustrophobic cluttered stereotypical Italian kitsch.”

I’m not even kidding. There’s a Buca di Beppo a few blocks from where I live and I’ve been there several times. I thought the decoration was funny at first, until I found out it’s a nationwide franchise and that bothered me for some reason.

But if anyone ever told me that my design aesthetic would be a great match for a Buca di Beppo dining room, I would recoil like David Rose in Schitt’s Creek: Oh my GOD! I can’t imagine a greater insult to someone’s sense of style.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309August 20, 2020 12:09 PM

Can Kim speak without slurring her words?

by Anonymousreply 310August 20, 2020 12:36 PM

I feel like Kim is near death...

by Anonymousreply 311August 20, 2020 12:36 PM

It would be a shame if Kim died tragically.

On the other hand, I think the storyline could carry me through at least two seasons. Bummer about that mammogram...

by Anonymousreply 312August 20, 2020 12:41 PM

Even after all the plastic surgery, Kim still looks like she sells meth out of a trailor in central Florida.

by Anonymousreply 313August 20, 2020 1:07 PM

I love how Brandi's awful ponytail weave was visible from the rear view camera shots.

by Anonymousreply 314August 20, 2020 1:09 PM

[quote] Even after all the plastic surgery, Kim still looks like she sells meth out of a trailor in central Florida.

Oh, dear

by Anonymousreply 315August 20, 2020 1:33 PM

Agree both Kim and Brandi look horrible. I’m thinking they’re such great friends now because they get a 2 for 1 discount with their shared dealer.

The Buca di Deplorable room is hideous. Looks like any tacky old school Italian place in Carroll Gardens before Brooklyn gentrified. The “paintings” and hanging plastic lemons looked like they came from a dollar store.

Denise is such a two-faced liar, which she admitted in her solo interview when she noted she made much worse comments about the others to Brandi yet she denied this to the others. Still, who can stand to repeatedly rehash the same shot week after week to “work through” it—except that it’s the producers’ direction.

And finally, Garcelle’s house and neighborhood make me sad. That is some very basic shit in a very sterile development.

by Anonymousreply 316August 20, 2020 1:55 PM

R309 Dorit has no style and no taste. Her Italy wardrobe choices certainly confirm that.

by Anonymousreply 317August 20, 2020 2:00 PM

Brandi looks like she was slapped in the face with a wasps nest. And they all stung her.

by Anonymousreply 318August 20, 2020 3:12 PM

I think Dorit often looks stunning and she pulls off some really tacky-ass new money designer logo-bearing clothes that no one should be able to look decent in. But if she designed that dining room, she sure as fuck has no taste.

It does always make me sad for rich people who walk around with VERSACE and D&G and LV stamped on all their clothes to prove their worth. But her clothes do fit her so well even if she is a human billboard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319August 20, 2020 5:04 PM

Why is Brandi famous? I mean what did she do before RHOBH? Was she a model? I mean she is sky tall and thin but not the least bit attractive. And why is sober Kim BFFs with this lush? Surely that is not recommended for her sobriety...

by Anonymousreply 320August 20, 2020 5:48 PM

Dorit’s plastic surgery was superb. Her doctor did wonders on her nose. Apart from her inflated tits, she has a nice body and great legs. Her outfits are more fun than, say, Erika’s, who is straitjacketed into whatever her rent-a-gays stuff her into. In this season at least, Doritos appears to be in on the joke.

by Anonymousreply 321August 20, 2020 5:48 PM

Another day another animal print outfit from Rinna!! This one I actually liked but still... Does she think she is a tiger-cougar-zebra-cheetah?

Door-It looked like trash. What is that double belt and boob top bs?

Sutton was obv speechless never having been at a sensory overload restaurant off the strip before. Tacky and not in a gifted couture tiara way.

by Anonymousreply 322August 20, 2020 5:51 PM

I think Dorit is very pretty but I kind of wish she hadn’t had the nose job. She just looks like any Average White Girl and it’s hard for me to make sense of her family being from Israel when she talks like a British Madonna X Marlee Matlin and looks so whitewashed.

by Anonymousreply 323August 20, 2020 5:56 PM

R320 Brandi was scouted for modelling as a teenager and admitted insecurity when all the agencies said she was a body girl, not a face girl. She was not a model for her beauty but for her giraffe figure.

by Anonymousreply 324August 20, 2020 7:03 PM

Have Jake and Mason commented?

I'm sure Brandi and Eddie's children are old enough (13 and 17) and woke enough to understand that their mother has sex with women. But do they want it announced on TV?

by Anonymousreply 325August 20, 2020 7:16 PM

Dorit is like a super JAP but sometimes she pulls it off. I’m not into labels / human billboard thing though. The question is how the hell does she afford it all??

by Anonymousreply 326August 20, 2020 10:23 PM

R326 She probably gets paid by the designer labels she wears on the show.

by Anonymousreply 327August 21, 2020 12:56 AM

I'm still in shock at how low rent Dorit's Capri Room and the entire baby shower was.

I do enjoy how visibly grossed out Dorit seems to be by Brandi.

by Anonymousreply 328August 21, 2020 1:41 AM

Lol at Sutton and Garcelle rushing to leave that stupid baby shower.

The Brandi storyline is awful, stupid, and pointless. And they’re dragging this shit out. Really? I’m someone who used to like Brandi when she first got on the show (as most viewers did as she stuck it to Kyle/Kim). But she has gotten progressively worse over the years and it’s just sad.

by Anonymousreply 329August 21, 2020 1:53 AM

Lee Ann Rhimes is unexpectedly winning the battle of time against Brandi.

I feel bad for Brandi in a way. She has totally mutilated herself. A psychiatric downward spiral seems inevitable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330August 21, 2020 1:53 AM

Then and now...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331August 21, 2020 1:55 AM

...Brandi in five years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332August 21, 2020 1:56 AM

What happened in five sentences or less? Has Denise continued to throw Brandi under the bus? She probably gave Denise her best oral ever and Denise all ate pie. Dorit is a loon! New face hidden assets.

by Anonymousreply 333August 21, 2020 1:58 AM

R333

Threw her under the bus? Brandi is the one who threw Denise under the bus, just like she did Adrienne, LVP, etc. She throws all of her close allies who loved/helped/defended her under the bus. And then she loves to cry the victim. She is garbage.

by Anonymousreply 334August 21, 2020 2:05 AM

What happened was lots of bickering and rumors and innuendo with women choosing sides.

Why it happened is because this is the scripting formula for everything that happens on every housewives franchise.

by Anonymousreply 335August 21, 2020 2:13 AM

Oh please Denise admitted she has lied to the others regarding Brandi, in terms of her ongoing connection and the shot she’s said about the others. Not necessarily about mutual poon eating, which I completely believe happened. Denise is a list who has a crazy, controlling, and likely abusive husband. Brandi is without filters and has had horrible cosmetic procedures but I completely believe she has hooked up with Denise and that De use lied to her.

by Anonymousreply 336August 21, 2020 2:15 AM

Who is in House of Delusion that believes Denise?

by Anonymousreply 337August 21, 2020 2:50 AM

I don't necessarily think Denise is telling the truth but (1) this is a stupid non-issue and (2) she probably wants to protect her marriage. As I said before, I am 100% team Denise because even if that bitch is lying through her teeth, she is still the realest, most down to earth, and coolest bitch on this show.

by Anonymousreply 338August 21, 2020 3:16 AM

Agree with r338 plus Brandi is lying about parts of her story. She's pissed at Denise for whatever reason and decided to get back at her with this stupid non issue. Plus she needs a paycheck. And I'm sick of hearing that "Brandi is a lot of things but she isn't a liar." STFU yes she is.

by Anonymousreply 339August 21, 2020 3:28 AM

I think most people can believe that Denise probably made out with Brandi in bed, sure.

No one believes they were believes that Brandi was #MeToo’d and Denise forced Brandi to help her commit adultery and forced Brandi trib her whole Eloise was waiting downstairs and no one believes that this came up on camera for any other reason than Kyle and her sister planning it.

by Anonymousreply 340August 21, 2020 3:48 AM

My take is that Denise was horny for Brandi and they had sex. My only issue is that by denying it Denise is willing to make Brandi into a liar. Brandi may be a mess but she is not a liar.

by Anonymousreply 341August 21, 2020 4:22 AM

If a friend of mine had sex with someone, and then that someone told everyone that the two had sex, would I interrogate my friend? Would I be terribly offended that my friend did not tell me all the graphic details of their sex with someone?

NO. I don’t give a shit. Being someone’s friends does not mean that they confess every dick they suck to you as a matter of courtesy. And Lisa Rinna asking if she is being ‘manipulated’ by longtime friend Denise because Denise told her she didn’t bang Brandi is preposterous. It makes no sense whatsoever among friends, only among spouses, to expect such information.

But this is a reality show. It’s a storyline. So rules of logic and reason do not apply. It’s just whatever will get headlines and up the ratings, and “Denise Richards from Wild Things and Charlie Sheen’s Ex Caught In Torrid Sex Scandal with Former Model” will do that. The RHOBH writers are at once morons and good strategic marketers.

by Anonymousreply 342August 21, 2020 11:01 AM

Look, if I was Denise would I admit to having sex with Brandi? Hell no. But primarily because it's no one's business. Brandi has presented like a deer in headlights since this non-story kicked off, which makes me think she was fed this shit by producers and she knows she's making herself look worse for a paycheck. Loved when the real Brandi came out at the shower, all neck-snappin' and "Bitch"-throwin' when someone questioned her. Sutton and Garcelle dipping out was smart. And, sorry, but Teddi is a worthless cunt. She lets her "friends" leave her shower so she can participate in in snatch-gate? So much manufactured bullshit. (And yet, I'm watching....)

by Anonymousreply 343August 21, 2020 11:55 AM

The thing I don’t get about these shows is how even after a decade audiences believe what they see, which is so obviously scripted or edited to misrepresent reality.

All the women take turns season by season being slotted into different narrative templates.

Brandi 1: On crutches, victimized by cheating ex-husband, victimized by Kim and Kyle who automatically hate her and steal her crutches. Poor Brandi is the well-meaning but foul-mouthed and short-tempered straight shooter who has been cheated on and now is the target of Mean Girls!

Brandi 2: Mean drunk girl.

Brandi 3: Victim of duplicitous Lisa Vanderpump!

Brandi 4: Mean drunk girl.

Kyle seems to have benefited the most from being shown most consistently over the seasons, as a superficial but not especially wicked person.

But Lisa Vanderpump went from glamorous matriarch to victim (Cedric) to villain (Kyle) to businesswoman (spinoff) to villain (Yolanda) to contrite (all) to villain (Kyle and all).

Season by season—as with almost every character on every franchise—Lisa Vanderpump switched from being funny or aspirational to a supervillian, back and forth, back and forth, over and over. And viewers always seem to buy into the changes as they happen. It couldn’t be more obviously orchestrated unless cue cards were in the TV frame, which they basically were this season as a producer told Denise to go with the narrative.

If I knew an actual human being who changes personalities and motivations every year from victim to self-bettering altruist, I would consider them dangerously insane and avoid them at all costs.

by Anonymousreply 344August 21, 2020 12:22 PM

[quote] But Lisa Vanderpump went from glamorous matriarch to victim (Cedric) to villain (Kyle) to businesswoman (spinoff) to villain (Yolanda) to contrite (all) to villain (Kyle and all).

Yes, it's obvious that's editing. But the cast never saw a change in personality because she was always the villain in real life.

by Anonymousreply 345August 21, 2020 3:01 PM

Kim is dumb. Brandi will do the same to you. You are going to regret this.

by Anonymousreply 346August 21, 2020 3:05 PM

We learned that Brandi has (text) receipts. Denise has lied multiple times now about the extent of their friendship or lack thereof, so she has zero credibility. Rinna is annoying this season but she’s right about one thing: Denise talked to Brandi in a more intimate way in those texts and called her “lovey” or whatever it was which isn’t how she talks to her other friends.

But f’ing hell the way these women reacted when they realized these two women hooked up and Denise lied about it—you’d think someone had just let out a loud, smelly fart in the room. Is it THAT shocking? Erika made prayer hands at one point and Kyle was open-mouth fish gaping. Potomac women are wayyy classier about this—when they thought Ashley’s husband had joked about fellating another house husband on the show, they all pretty much unequivocally said “there’s nothing wrong with it at all, the real problem is if he’s lying to Ashley (his wife) about his sexual behaviors or is cheating on her.” These ladies can’t handle sex between women or at least act like it’s freaky and debauched.

by Anonymousreply 347August 21, 2020 5:24 PM

These women don’t know what their husbands are up to, and I think that plays into their response to Denise. They couldn’t fathom the idea of an open marriage. I’d guess all of them have marriages full of secrets.

Harry Hamlin takes strange “solo” camping trips without Rinna. Mauricio, PK and Tom Girardi have all been sued for shady business practices.

by Anonymousreply 348August 21, 2020 5:47 PM

Denise is so much hotter than Brandi. FFS, you think she could do better if she wanted to scissor. Funny how Denise's playmate is a former Housewife. Haha... What if it had been that boring Joyce one from days of yore? Lol... Of course it was Brandi. She brings all the dramz!

by Anonymousreply 349August 21, 2020 6:05 PM

“We learned that Brandi has (text) receipts. Denise has lied multiple times now about the extent of their friendship or lack thereof, so she has zero credibility.”

Zero credibility...about having sex with someone? Even if these women were her friends in real life, why do her friends deserve to know about her sex life? Do you actually tell all of your friends about everyone you have sex with every time you have sex?

And if the argument is that she’s on a reality show...yes, she is. And she has costars on that show. But Brandi was not a costar until she had this ‘storyline.’ Brandi was a has been.

If Denise fucks Brandi once a month or if she does a weekly gang bang with all the guys from Riverdale, it really seems beyond the commitment to a reality show to expose on television. This is yet another grotesque Housewives move, following up on exploiting the agony of suicide (Taylor); exploiting an addict who could actually die from her addiction (Kim); mocking and vilifying a sick person (Yolanda)...the show really doesn’t have any limits at all, it seems. Andy Cohen really does kind of seem like the devil, and he’s only one of the people involved in this gross endeavor.

by Anonymousreply 350August 21, 2020 6:07 PM

Of course Denise lied when confronted on television with the fact that she'd slept with Brandi. Wouldn't you?

Sensible people deny infidelity, especially when it's brought up in a public forum. What is to be gained by admitting it? Not one damn thing. And it increases the hurt to the person who was cheated on, and to kids if there are any.

The fact that none of these other bitches have the slightest idea about boundaries or about marriages or about friendships and how they work and don't work says it all.

Brandi needs to keep either her mouth or her legs closed.

by Anonymousreply 351August 21, 2020 6:08 PM

R349

Joyce was one of the sexiest housewives. And how racist Brandi treated her was disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 352August 21, 2020 6:09 PM

[quote] mocking and vilifying a sick person (Yolanda)

Yes, thank god Yolanda left to so she could take care of her health. In fact, I'd say it was miraculous how she made a total recovery as soon as there wasn't a camera pointed on her and her failing marriage.

by Anonymousreply 353August 21, 2020 6:15 PM

Joyce was boring but she was SMART and she had a great memory for what people said, which is why Yolanda and LVP didn’t fuck with her.

by Anonymousreply 354August 21, 2020 6:16 PM

“ But f’ing hell the way these women reacted when they realized these two women hooked up and Denise lied about it—you’d think someone had just let out a loud, smelly fart in the room. Is it THAT shocking? Erika made prayer hands at one point and Kyle was open-mouth fish gaping.“

Agree: That really disappointed me. All the pearl clutching over possible vag to vag contact. Geeze, they are all surrounded by gay folks....why would that elicit prayer hands and rosary beads. Rinna’s quick shock reaction was the worst.

by Anonymousreply 355August 21, 2020 6:16 PM

R352 let's start a movement for Kyle to scissor Joyce next season! This is a no brainer since Kyle is always doing scissor splits!

by Anonymousreply 356August 21, 2020 6:16 PM

Also worth noting that even the soused narcissists on RHONY were decent enough to let Barbara’s affair with a married woman not become an on camera storyline last year (which apparently infuriated production). The RHOBH cast is like the human equivalent of California Pizza Kitchen: meretricious lukewarm garbage.

by Anonymousreply 357August 21, 2020 6:29 PM

There’s not much “real” about this show. They are using Denise and Brandi to deflect and project from the real shit going on in their lives. And it’s so boring. They attacked Denise for “hiding the truth” on Real Housewives, but they are the ones hiding all the shit in their lives. Hypocrites. The producers enabling this are part of the problem.

by Anonymousreply 358August 21, 2020 6:34 PM

[quote] they are the ones hiding all the shit in their lives.

Like what?

by Anonymousreply 359August 21, 2020 6:36 PM

I love the gratuitous CPK slam, r357!

by Anonymousreply 360August 21, 2020 7:14 PM

Kyle's marriage is done. Moe's business is on the skids. Teddi's husband and Moe probably orchestrated the break in to commit insurance fraud. Dorit is broke and also commited insurance fraud. Lisa is completely anorexic and her daughter HAS been influenced by her behaviour.

But let's just focus on the pussy snacking...

by Anonymousreply 361August 21, 2020 7:22 PM

Overall, it seems like a reality show stunt. They brought in Kim and Brandi to Kyle’s house as a surprise reveal, but it was all orchestrated by the producers as a storyline. It’s too bad Denise just didn’t say yeah. so what, Aaron knows and doe’s care. Instead it’s been hashed over in what feels like ten episodes.

by Anonymousreply 362August 21, 2020 7:43 PM

“They brought in Kim and Brandi to Kyle’s house as a surprise reveal, but it was all orchestrated by the producers as a storyline.”

That anyone has to explain this to anyone is incredibly depressing, and should help anyone with half a brain understand how we ended up with the Trump administration and its supporters.

Brandi has not been on the show for years. The producers to my knowledge have never been seen on camera. They’re now desperate enough to practically hold cue cards on camera SNL style to play their idiotic plots out.

by Anonymousreply 363August 21, 2020 7:58 PM

Why are you such a cunt?

by Anonymousreply 364August 21, 2020 8:02 PM

There was no way Denise was going to admit on camera to sleeping with Brandi. But she made a big stink about it not being true, which is why everyone is now out to prove she's lying. She should have just gone with the "That's ridiculous. But even if it was true, it would be private and not something I'd talk about, so there's no point in continuing to ask me" route. The problem was that she was ambushed on camera and didn't have time to prepare a good strategy…which is part of why she's pissed at Rinna for not at least giving her a heads up.

by Anonymousreply 365August 21, 2020 8:05 PM

I am being a grouchy jerk here, R364. I’m sorry.

I’m worried about my health, I’m exhausted from my stressful job, the pandemic, the end of American democracy are stressing me out beyond the ability to bear it. And people thinking the antics on Bravo shows are documentary reality just pushed me over the edge.

I will stop being a jerk about it though.

Enjoy reality!

by Anonymousreply 366August 21, 2020 8:07 PM

The shit Denise allegedly said about Teddi is just what we’re all thinking

by Anonymousreply 367August 21, 2020 8:34 PM

Denise wasn't wrong in her assessments.

by Anonymousreply 368August 21, 2020 10:07 PM

My favourite part of Wed's ep--besides the hideous reveal of Dorit's Capri room--was Garcelle chiding Rinna for making Erika's 'Chicago' debut all about her. I'm already envisioning Rinna singing and jazz-handing along to Erika's songs when they go see the show in NY (thankfully cameras hopefully won't be allowed in the theatre). Cue to Rinna backstage giving Erika unwanted advice right before she goes on!

Back to the Capri room...I didn't expect much from Dorit, but I expected better than what the final product was. I wonder if she even had must say-so in all the kitschy touches like the dangling lemons and swap meet paintings? And the yellow everywhere you looked...I've read somewhere that if a restaurant wants to rush diners to finish their meals, they use a lot of yellow and red in the design scheme. People linger less because the colours are so jarring...the Wynn in Las Vegas did this with the redesign of their buffet a few years back, making it almost look like a circus.

It's going to be interesting to see when Denise refuses to film at all with the other ladies because of all the backlash she's getting. No one is indispensable on any 'Housewives' franchise...see Nene as an example. If Denise is getting an easy $1 million a season for 'RHoBH', it seems she'd be more eager to stick with it. She can't be making much on 'The Bold and the Beautiful' for such long hours day in and day out.

by Anonymousreply 369August 22, 2020 12:16 AM

Denise’s Illinois accent is as distracting to me as Dorit’s Delusional Princess accent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370August 22, 2020 12:23 AM

Head Transplant

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371August 22, 2020 2:26 AM

R371 I saw that recently too! Dorit has had DAMN good plastic surgery. I bet she or her parents paid a pretty penny for it. Compared to Brandi, who looked nice before and ... well. I’d ask for my money back.

by Anonymousreply 372August 22, 2020 3:42 AM

Dorit had a good rhinoplasty. And color me blonde hair. Otherwise the same. She was always nice looking just needed a boost!

by Anonymousreply 373August 22, 2020 5:16 AM

Denise looks dumb though because she tells the ladies she has 0 relationship or friendship with Brandi but in reality they were at least friendly. She totally denies saying what Brandi says she said about Teddi and Erika but in confessionals laughs and says she's actually said worse. So it makes her look ridiculous. If she had just owned up to the comments and acknowledged she regularly chatted with Brandi, the drama wouldn't have reached the height that it did. The denial of everything makes her look nuts.

and Brandi is an embellisher we know that. If Denise were smarter she'd let Brandi hang herself.

by Anonymousreply 374August 22, 2020 7:27 AM

I agree about Denise, but the most dull and lackluster of them all is Teddi (followed by Kyle). At least Denise is bringing some drama, though let's get real the drama this season is scraping the bottom of the barrel. Bravo executives, if any read these posts, please fire Teddi and Kyle. Then make Erika work for her paycheck, because girlfriend has been phoning it in for a long time now. Hire Nicollette Sheridan or some other similar type of actor with baggage, preferably one who is alpha and not afraid to get messy. Or hire another singer, but please no more accountability coaches. Maybe then the show will have a chance of being watchable again.

by Anonymousreply 375August 22, 2020 7:45 AM

[quote] We learned that Brandi has (text) receipts. Denise has lied multiple times now about the extent of their friendship or lack thereof, so she has zero credibility.

Oh please, do you know how easy it is to fake a text message?

by Anonymousreply 376August 22, 2020 8:55 AM

Denise didn't casually acknowledge any relationship with Brandi because the producers wouldn't let her. If she'd said "yeah, I slept with her. So what?" There would have been no narrative to fill out the last 4 weeks of the season. She probably got a big fat bonus for her participation. The worst part is that this is ALL they're going to discuss at the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 377August 22, 2020 11:42 AM

R371 High school yearbook Dorit looks like Kate Winslet.

by Anonymousreply 378August 22, 2020 11:53 AM

R371 those two look nothing alike

by Anonymousreply 379August 22, 2020 12:09 PM

R375 Some of the women have referred to RHOBH as ‘Kyle’s show,’ and I believe people here on DL have said that Kyle was made a producer at some point. She’s not going anywhere unless she has to hide from a real-life scandal.

R371 I think Dorit 1) is gorgeous now; 2) had a bigger nose and ramen noodle hair in that photo but otherwise she definitely has not had a head transplant. I’d like to see an old photo that isn’t black and white for a better assessment.

Kyle also has had upgrades that have taken well to her face. All the women in her family have an odd, kind of mannish quality, from Paris and Nicki to Kyle. Kyle’s old look was very Boy George. No wonder she loves her kaftans and muumuus.

Brandi was extremely pretty. She may not have had a supermodel face, but she had a 9 face with a 10 body. Now she has a post-accident-victim-as-drawn-by-DC-Comics face and I have a feeling it’s not going to stop until she looks like an actual She-Joker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380August 22, 2020 12:28 PM

R381 Is no one going to talk about Erika's roseaca face without her makeup?

by Anonymousreply 381August 22, 2020 12:41 PM

Here’s Erika when she was younger and poorer. IMO, she was an absolutely gorgeous average woman. I prefer this a million times to the vinyl S&M fashion victim. She looks so—dare I say it?—effortlessly classy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382August 22, 2020 12:59 PM

Yeah, it is really too bad that these women believe that they need extensive surgery and heavy makeup to look pretty—a lot of them have a natural beauty that gets covered up. LA in particular is known for breeding insecurity and keeping up with the Botox, but most of the women in the whole housewives franchise do the same thing to their faces at some point. I find it particularly sad that this is the standard for women (and to a lesser extent, men too).

by Anonymousreply 383August 22, 2020 3:59 PM

The NY women have had work, but NY work tends to be more subtle. I'll never understand why LA work is so bad. Rinna, Taylor, Adrienne, and Brandi all look awful.

by Anonymousreply 384August 22, 2020 4:17 PM

Taylor and Brandi used a groupon and got their surgery done in a strip mall in Reseda.

Rinna and Adrienne asked to look like a blow fish and Bozo the Clown, respectively.

by Anonymousreply 385August 22, 2020 4:28 PM

It’s hard to believe that ol Harry is happy with Rinna’s look.....to wake up Every morning and see THAT puss!!

by Anonymousreply 386August 22, 2020 4:32 PM

The only thing ol' Harry sees in the morning R386 is his dick in her mouth. And that goes a long way.

by Anonymousreply 387August 22, 2020 4:36 PM

Next week's the finale already? God, what a dull season this has been.

by Anonymousreply 388August 22, 2020 6:22 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389August 22, 2020 6:23 PM

"I fucking sucked on her f--king clit," Brandi then exclaimed, shocking the entire table. "I have a close fucking relationship with her, okay bitch! Enough said!"

by Anonymousreply 390August 22, 2020 6:51 PM

R390 Brandi always bring the class, doesn't she?

by Anonymousreply 391August 22, 2020 6:52 PM

Clit or cunt? That Brandi is such a lady.

by Anonymousreply 392August 22, 2020 6:52 PM

Such wonderful video memories for Teddy’s baby!

by Anonymousreply 393August 22, 2020 7:01 PM

Lol it really didn’t even make sense why Brandi would be invited to Teddi’s baby shower in the first place. She doesn’t even know her, and neither did most of the people there.

by Anonymousreply 394August 22, 2020 7:04 PM

"Should we go now so you and the blowfish at the end of the table can discuss lesbian sexuality in private for the TV cameras, now?"

by Anonymousreply 395August 22, 2020 9:21 PM

R395 Yeah, what was up with that? "Thanks, real friends, for coming to my baby shower and buying me presents, even though I could totally afford to buy my own stuff. Now I'm going to ask you to leave because I have to spend time with my fake friends. Love ya! Kisses!"

by Anonymousreply 396August 22, 2020 10:01 PM

Last episode we saw a shot of Erika sans makeup/spackle she had really red blotchy skin...looked terrible. Rinna has milasma too. She looks like a broom with a wig.

by Anonymousreply 397August 22, 2020 10:05 PM

R397, see R381

by Anonymousreply 398August 22, 2020 10:11 PM

In that commercial for Chicago, when Erica did that drop thing and the dancers had to catch her from hitting the floor, am I the only one who thought the dancers must have been thinking, "Damn, she's heavy"? It looked like the guys on the end almost dropped her ass.

by Anonymousreply 399August 22, 2020 10:14 PM

r399

what commercial?

by Anonymousreply 400August 22, 2020 10:24 PM

R400 They probably only showed it in New York.

by Anonymousreply 401August 22, 2020 10:29 PM

The commercial is shown in the most recent episode; Erika is watching it while wearing only her smug self-satisfaction on her naked face.

by Anonymousreply 402August 22, 2020 10:32 PM

Mommy what happened at your baby shower? There was a lady who said

“I f—king sucked on her f—king c—t. I have a close f—king relationship with her, OK bitch?” Brandi fired back. “I can back it all f—king up.”

It was wonderful

by Anonymousreply 403August 23, 2020 1:14 AM

They really need to bring up Mo’s cheating scandal because LVP brought it up on camera, or his affair with Farrah, because we saw Farrah’s disdain on camera.

by Anonymousreply 404August 23, 2020 8:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!