Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season 10 thread #2

first thread just got payrolled..we almost made it to 600 grrr!

season going well so far

link to the previous thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415July 17, 2020 9:52 AM

Kyle with the instagram apology to Denise about ragamuffin haha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 16, 2020 7:08 PM

Kyle, so pissy that Denise looks infinitely better with zero effort. It burns!

by Anonymousreply 2May 16, 2020 7:23 PM

this week's episode will feature an astrology party so that of course leads to fights

by Anonymousreply 3May 18, 2020 8:12 PM

They need to bring back that crazy drunk broad from s1 and her electronic ciggie. Fact check all her predictions. Know this.

by Anonymousreply 4May 18, 2020 8:24 PM

Where's that other woman who wore those $25K sunglasses? She was a mess and kinda likeable. She was funny.

She had that big ass mansion that was half empty,LOL. I'd like to see her on the show again as a friend of the cast.

by Anonymousreply 5May 18, 2020 8:31 PM

seeing all of Erika's practice sessions is fucking hilarious. Now she's saying shit like playing Roxie Hart "will take me places emotionally mentally physically I've never gone before"

huh?

and her comment about wanting to do well so the cast won't have to make her look good. That's exactly what happened. Bitch CANNOT sing

by Anonymousreply 6May 21, 2020 1:19 AM

next looks really good

Kyle is really an emotional wreck this season. It's odd. Her line to Erika about not having good friends was assassin-like though

by Anonymousreply 7May 21, 2020 2:01 AM

Okay - Kyle's astrology reading outfit was bad. But come on, Garcelle is the LAST bitch to be commenting on other peoples' outfits. Her ridiculous getup was beyond horrific. The woman has about as much taste as water.

by Anonymousreply 8May 21, 2020 2:11 PM

Erika referring to the "Chicago" performers as "my cast" was the height in self-absorbed egomania.

Listen, you gold digging stripper, it's not YOUR cast - it's THE cast. And they carried your talentless lard ass through it all.

by Anonymousreply 9May 21, 2020 2:19 PM

I think this review of Erika's performance says it all:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 21, 2020 2:34 PM

I don't know what Denise and Garcelle were thinking saying *anything* in front of Rinna, who is just going to repeat every word to Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 11May 21, 2020 2:58 PM

They all do. Rinna was right there in it, but I am sure will come out unscathed.

by Anonymousreply 12May 21, 2020 3:08 PM

Garcelle, Denise and production did that deliberately, r11. They know Rinna will blab to everyone. The three of them arrived in separate cars and left together even though they don’t live that close to each other.

Rinna has been the catalyst for any drama on this show since Brandi left. She needs this check and knows she has to keep things moving to keep her spot on the show.

She will tell Kyle, or she will tell Sutton who will tell Kyle. Then Kyle will cry her ugly tears that make her sound like Chuckie from Rugrats.

by Anonymousreply 13May 21, 2020 3:19 PM

Garcelle is not a good fit for this show. Kyle knows it and that's why she "glosses" over her. Kyle has been on this show long enough to know who works and who doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 14May 21, 2020 3:43 PM

so are we not going to comment about the gaudy interior of Erika and Tom's home?

by Anonymousreply 15May 21, 2020 4:56 PM

It looks like a musty old funeral home.

by Anonymousreply 16May 21, 2020 5:21 PM

I think it's obvious Kyle is not there for the blacks. Also why are so many of these bitches Cancers. Are Cancers drama?

by Anonymousreply 17May 21, 2020 6:07 PM

R16 Funeral home was my thought the 1st time they showed inside.

by Anonymousreply 18May 21, 2020 6:07 PM

Also great timing on Dorit and PeeKay in getting in on the restaurant bidness.

by Anonymousreply 19May 21, 2020 7:07 PM

I figured Dorit was doing the room at Buca de PooPoo because when everyone LOVED it (in her mind) others would pay top dollar to have her decorate rooms in their restaurants.

by Anonymousreply 20May 21, 2020 10:33 PM

so she's moonlighting as an interior designer because her swimwear line flopped and was held up in lawsuits?

by Anonymousreply 21May 21, 2020 10:37 PM

its too bad about Erika s house as it has the absolute right pedigree and the best address in Pasadena. Pasadena tends to be filled with old money from the business world and is not flashy. Her house really was spectacular before she and her hubby moved in. The taste inside is tacky newly rich just won the lottery white trashy.........Her neighborhood is filled with Wallace Neff/similar caliber achitects from the early 20th century. Many of them havent been remodeled into blandness, but hers is the exception. I still dont dislike Erika, however her husband seems constantly ill at ease on the show.

by Anonymousreply 22May 22, 2020 12:40 AM

I dated a top interior designer, so I'm familiar with designer furniture, fabrics, wallpaper, etc, and I can tell you that her house is filled with VERY expensive furnishings and textiles. Just the Gracie hand-painted wallpaper in the dining room cost tens of thousands. They easily spent at least $2-3 million on the interior.

It may not be your taste, but it is not tacky or cheap by any means.

by Anonymousreply 23May 22, 2020 2:00 AM

R23 just because something costs a lot doesn't mean it looks good. She overpaid while decorating her home. I'm sure Erika's outfits are very expensive too but a lot of them are tacky as hell. Her worst offense was that stupid t shirt dress a few seasons ago

by Anonymousreply 24May 22, 2020 2:03 AM

R23 Tacky and cheap know no price tags. Erika's house - and Erika herself - are perfect examples.

by Anonymousreply 25May 22, 2020 2:05 AM

ratings holding.this season. Producers have to be pleased and we're not even at the crazy Brandi vs. Denise lesbian storyline

by Anonymousreply 26May 22, 2020 3:04 AM

Dorit "designing the room" in Buca is like something out of a bad sitcom. And then Robert Earl telling her he'd give her a 3/10 as far as showing initiative made it even worse. She and PK are obviously living above their means...the new house looks empty and rented.

I was working at a resort on the Vegas Strip when PK and Dorit stayed there a few years back, and I got a call from the one of the High Limit Bars asking for an authorization to put a check through. PK's drinks had been comped due to his incessant gambling, but they wanted to leave a $5 tip. (I say "They" because I could hear Dorit's shrill voice in the background on the phone.) Their AmEx on file literally would not go through for the $5 tip. The bartender begged me to put it through, and I couldn't. Hopefully one of them had a fiver on them.

by Anonymousreply 27May 23, 2020 9:54 AM

R27 I love this story! Perfect example of this grifting couple's facade!

by Anonymousreply 28May 23, 2020 11:09 AM

I don't think Erika's house is that bad. It's rather sedate for her..it reflects her old geezer husband more than her.

by Anonymousreply 29May 23, 2020 12:36 PM

r27 a 5 dollar tip in the high limits room?? What a skinflint. Amex is a no-limit credit card because you have to pay it off every month in full. For it not to go through means they did not pay their bill for two months at least.

by Anonymousreply 30May 23, 2020 1:28 PM

r23 must be new money Chinese not to find that house tacky as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 31May 23, 2020 5:09 PM

If r27's story is true, it's only a matter of time until PeeKay and Dorit are in the news for bankruptcy and fraud, among other things.

by Anonymousreply 32May 23, 2020 5:11 PM

maybe Dorit's parents are wealthy and give them money

because while Dorit surely makes 6 figures from this show, that's not enough to pay for any of their lavish lifestyle

and PK's not making anything now

by Anonymousreply 33May 23, 2020 5:14 PM

But then their Amex should still be approved, r33. If Dorit's family gives her money, she should have good credit.

by Anonymousreply 34May 23, 2020 5:19 PM

[quote]because while Dorit surely makes 6 figures from this show, that's not enough to pay for any of their lavish lifestyle

Dorit's RH salary is just enough to pay for childcare, car leases, utilities in expensive LA. They need every penny of it to pay basic bills.

Kyle and Lisa Rinna probably use their salaries for family vacations, or give it to their daughters for fun money.

by Anonymousreply 35May 23, 2020 6:31 PM

Did pk used to be more attractive? Dorit could have married an ugly but successful man or a hot con artist. Is he really that charming?

by Anonymousreply 36May 24, 2020 2:26 AM

He probably conned her too. Which I don't see as being very difficult.

by Anonymousreply 37May 24, 2020 4:46 AM

Erika complete with sugary Southern accent saying “Weren’t you raised better than that?" was great.

by Anonymousreply 38May 24, 2020 7:36 AM

How many more episodes will we have to endure cunty, alcoholic Sutton before they finally kick her to the curb?

by Anonymousreply 39May 24, 2020 2:12 PM

I'm sure PK met her during one of his flush periods and he likely spent a lot of money lavishing her with expensive gifts. And because he's Boy George's manager, there were always celebrities around for Dorit to drool over. It was only after he sealed the deal that she realized how precarious his financial situation really was.

by Anonymousreply 40May 24, 2020 3:48 PM

I can't imagine PeeKay didn't hide some money offshore, money even Dorit doesn't know about.

by Anonymousreply 41May 24, 2020 3:52 PM

I'm actually surprised Dorit hasn't used her newfound fame and connections to try and land a hotter, richer guy. Or at least richer

I just find it hard to believe she'll stay satisfied with PK

remember they haven't been married for very long. She only knew LVP casually as LVP was better friends with PK's ex-wife

by Anonymousreply 42May 24, 2020 5:43 PM

I'm actually surprised Dorit hasn't used her newfound fame and connections to try and land a hotter, richer guy. Or at least richer

I just find it hard to believe she'll stay satisfied with PK

remember they haven't been married for very long. She only knew LVP casually as LVP was better friends with PK's ex-wife

by Anonymousreply 43May 24, 2020 5:43 PM

I actually like Sutton..I say keep her. She is better than Garcelle. I like Garcelle but she is too chill for this show

by Anonymousreply 44May 27, 2020 4:06 PM

I agree r44. Sutton has the money and craziness to be a perfect fit on this show.

by Anonymousreply 45May 27, 2020 4:16 PM

Lisa Rinna really came off bad tonight, her worst traits on display-shit stirring and crappy parenting.

by Anonymousreply 46May 28, 2020 6:09 AM

Nobody watched last night?

by Anonymousreply 47May 28, 2020 4:48 PM

I have it on DVR. I probably won't watch it until tonight.

by Anonymousreply 48May 28, 2020 5:37 PM

Kyle is growing into a monster.

by Anonymousreply 49May 28, 2020 8:24 PM

I think it fucking sick what they are doing to Denise. Ericka and Lisa especially implying her kids are whores or sexually active?? I mean how fucking disrespectful if you are at my home and my kids hear you talking about adult things and I ask you politely to not talk about ith when my kids are in earshot, I would expect the grown-up thing to do would be to say "of course, I am sorry." Instead, they are calling her a hypocrite because she talked about Aaron's big dick and getting a happy ending that means she must talk about it with her children?

by Anonymousreply 50May 28, 2020 11:33 PM

This whole story thread about the appropriateness of the women at Denise's dinner seems silly and manufactured, like last year's pupppygate. It doesn't make sense that these bitches keep harping on about it.

And if I were Denise, I'd have lunged across the table and bitch slapped alcohol-bloated Sutton when she offered her advice on how to properly conduct future dinner parties.

by Anonymousreply 51May 29, 2020 12:14 PM

I love the way Kyle walks into the gigantic Santa Barbara mansion and says, "What a cute little place." Such a 1% comment.

by Anonymousreply 52May 29, 2020 1:12 PM

I think Ericka and Lisa mainly meant teenagers today and generally pretty knowledgeable about sex. A lot of them are sexually actively pretty early too. I can understand both sides I know that’s true yet you want to think of the children in your life as babies. I still look at my teen cousins that way and I’d feel weird bringing up sex around them and I’m a whore.

by Anonymousreply 53May 29, 2020 8:56 PM

I think Denise was most concerned that her daughters' friends would go home to their parents and say, "Mrs. Richards and her friends were talking about 3-ways!"

by Anonymousreply 54May 29, 2020 11:05 PM

Denise might also be concerned because she’s coparenting with a litigious asshole who will drag her into family court for any reason.

by Anonymousreply 55May 29, 2020 11:08 PM

R55 Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 56May 29, 2020 11:11 PM

For as nice as that Santa Barbara house was, the furnishings were total rental (which is what it was, I realize). The girls ganging up on Denise is so transparent, and as someone stated above, Denise is most likely just protecting herself in case Charlie goes off the deep end again and sues her for who knows what. The other thing that struck me in the last ep is how low-key Garcelle is about her career; she seems like a hard worker who is used to travelling and is grateful for the work. She doesn't brag about it, or talk non-stop about it; it's just what she does for a living. Contrast that with Kyle, who did one movie for the first time in years and is seemingly having a mid-life mental breakdown because of it. I'm sure they'll all be summoned to show up at the premiere of 'Halloween 27' next season. Also, Sutton is growing on me. I commented on one of her IG photos and she replied back with a nice reply. It would be interesting to see more of her life, but someone in the YouTube comments of one of Sutton's interviews with Andy said that she grew up with Sutton and her ex in Augusta, GA, and that her ex wants the children to have nothing to do with the show. Apparently the ex is a hedge fund manager for one of the big investment banks backing Bravo, and he is not a fan of the 'Housewives' franchise. That could all be hearsay, of course.

by Anonymousreply 57June 3, 2020 9:08 AM

Notice Sutton turn on Denise for inciting her children to her own BBQ. Someone wants to be liked my the mean girls!

by Anonymousreply 58June 3, 2020 11:26 AM

*inviting. Apologies.

by Anonymousreply 59June 3, 2020 3:00 PM

haha Erika just used a DL favorite term "sex positive"

by Anonymousreply 60June 4, 2020 1:16 AM

I like Garcelle’s ex Mike. Cute Jewish guy.

by Anonymousreply 61June 4, 2020 9:02 AM

Teddi is so tiresome. It's like she forgot that she and Lisa Vanderpump were in cahoots last season with advertising that Dorit gave away Juicy Lucy Loosey Goosey. Why does she get to be so holier than thou?

by Anonymousreply 62June 4, 2020 10:52 AM

Kyle is clearly having a nervous breakdown. Mauricio's mid-life crisis, stoner frat boy behavior can't be helping. I can only imagine what else he is up to while Kyle is away seemingly every weekend.

Sutton and her non-filter are hilarious.

I love Denise. Much like Eileen during her seasons, she's got a real career and doesn't seem to buy into the manufactured bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 63June 4, 2020 11:12 AM

Denise went from being a B list movie star to the Bold and the Beautiful. I guess it is a check. Do you think she gets major child support?

by Anonymousreply 64June 4, 2020 12:15 PM

Just started watching last night's ep...why do they keep going back and forth between Garcelle's houses? Has she not totally moved yet, or is she getting ready at a friend's house? This house was in the last week's ep as well, right before she flew away to finish the TV show in Nashville.

by Anonymousreply 65June 4, 2020 12:54 PM

Denise calling out Teddi was hysterical. It was embarrassing for Aaron, who obviously had too much to drink and kept blabbing. And Rinna not "owning it" and going off to the slide with the kiddies was typical. The irony that none of Kyle's family was there at the BBQ is...well, sad.

by Anonymousreply 66June 4, 2020 1:41 PM

[quoyd]Denise went from being a B list movie star to the Bold and the Beautiful. I guess it is a check. Do you think she gets major child support?

With all the A-List actors moving to TV and streaming, Denise is doing very well to work as constantly as an actor as she does. I don't think she gets much child support as Charlie lost millions in payouts when he was fucking around while having HIV.

by Anonymousreply 67June 4, 2020 2:19 PM

Charlie went back to court a few years ago and got his support payments reduced to a fraction of what they were previously because of his money trouble. Denise needs this job.

by Anonymousreply 68June 4, 2020 2:49 PM

Rinna last week about the blow jobs and her kids...kind of icky no? I doubt she knows how to give a really good one...but she does have the lips.

by Anonymousreply 69June 4, 2020 3:18 PM

I find the whole Denise drama strange. No, the kids weren't scarred by the threesome talk, but is it really that hard to understand that someone wouldn't want their kids to hear that? Or to just say "sorry, we'll be more careful next time?" I would say this is a scripted storyline, except Denise seems genuinely pissed off at their reactions and I don't blame her.

I also don't get the drama over Kyle and Teddi being close. I've literally never been part of a friend group where two members weren't closer with each other than with other people in the group. I find it hard to believe these women have never encountered that dynamic before.

by Anonymousreply 70June 4, 2020 4:34 PM

I think the theory of Denise wanted to protect herself and her custody makes more sense. Perhaps she blowback last year talking about happy endings and her bohunks penis?

by Anonymousreply 71June 4, 2020 4:49 PM

You have to read between the lines with the housewives.

Denise is upset because she’s worried Charlie will take to court and call her an unfit mother if she’s graphically talking about sex on the show.

The other women (in particular, Kyle, Erika and Rinna) know she needs to do this to keep a story going.

The Kyle/Teddi issue is because the women don’t like Kyle in an alliance with another cast member-it means that she won’t fight or argue.

That’s part of the reason the Dog story happened last year-to break up the Kyle/LVP dynamic. Kyle and LVP had clearly made a pact around season 5 not to fight or tear each other down and the show suffered for it. The other ladies see her falling into another relationship like that with Teddi and they’re not having it. Kyle is at her best on here when she’s being nasty and fighting-she can be vicious.

by Anonymousreply 72June 4, 2020 4:53 PM

2nd half trailer looks good

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73June 4, 2020 5:02 PM

Garcelle was unnecessarily cunty to Kyle in this episode. I'm liking her less and less. She thinks very highly of herself. Notice how she said, "I'm being HONORED tonight..." Anyone with any sense of humility, especially when it comes to charity work, would say something like, "I'm being recognized," or "I've been given an award." But no! GARCELLE IS BEING HONORED. Bitch, please.

And Aaron is one fucked up individual with what looks like a tendency to be physically abusive, based on what he said to Denise about crushing her fingers as they exited the barbecue. Denise really knows how to pick 'em, doesn't she?

And will someone please tell Sutton that her chicken legs are not the least bit attractive and that she should never, ever wear mini skirts, especially at her age?

by Anonymousreply 74June 5, 2020 2:28 AM

Where can I get Aaron's Bag O' Crystals to put on my liver?

by Anonymousreply 75June 5, 2020 4:02 AM

the stupid LVP stans on social media are all #TeamDenise this season

sorry but as nice as Denise seems, I can't get over her choices in bad men. Despicable Charlie Sheen and medical-denier Aaron Phyper. 1 idiot relationship OK you get a pass. If you have a pattern of picking nutcases, there's something wrong with you too.

by Anonymousreply 76June 5, 2020 4:10 AM

Aaron is batshit crazy. He makes Kim Richards look sane. I'm sorry, but anybody who would marry Charlie Sheen and Aaron is a big flake.

by Anonymousreply 77June 5, 2020 5:38 AM

it's a shame as he looked hot in this week's episode

and then he opened his mouth

it's never a good look for a man to get verbally aggressive with women. Combine that with his "cancer is your best friend" speech and he's just gross

by Anonymousreply 78June 5, 2020 6:05 AM

It's pretty obvious Denise is scared to death that Charlie will use footage of her and Aaron to drag her back to family court if he can. Just the way she kept telling Aaron not to say anything because the cameras were rolling says a lot.

And that's also probably why she didn't bring her kids to Kyle's barbecue. If there was footage of the adults talking about taboo subjects with the kiddies frolicking in the background, Charlie could use that against her.

Which makes me wonder if that nasty cunt Brandi is in cahoots with Charlie and if she started this lesbian relationship rumor on his behalf.

by Anonymousreply 79June 5, 2020 11:47 AM

Aren't Denise's kids like 12 and 16? What judge would give Charlie Fucking Sheen custody???

Denise is a huge flake and something tells me she is a Trumper.

by Anonymousreply 80June 5, 2020 11:58 AM

R80 I don't think Charlie wants custody; he wants a way to squeeze Denise for cash, being as I'm sure he's probably broke now.

by Anonymousreply 81June 5, 2020 12:08 PM

Yeah. I don't think Charlie wants to go back to court. I think he wants dirt on Denise so he can say, "Pay me 'X' amount of dollars and I'll keep my mouth shut about what I've got on you."

by Anonymousreply 82June 5, 2020 1:53 PM

Teddi is such a loser big mouth shit stirrer and her kids are ugly.

Dorit speaks to her own children as if she only sees them once a week. At the top of her lungs and the worst baby talk ever.

by Anonymousreply 83June 5, 2020 6:38 PM

R79 Brandi is just out for Brandi as always. She needs the money. She was hoping this storyline would get her back on the show full-time. I don't think there's any other motivation behind it.

Denise is a moron

by Anonymousreply 84June 5, 2020 6:50 PM

[quote]I also don't get the drama over Kyle and Teddi being close. I've literally never been part of a friend group where two members weren't closer with each other than with other people in the group.

It's not that they hate that they're close. It's more about the way Kyle treats them. Like how she went off crying hysterically at Denise's barbeque because Denise was wearing makeup and had a jewel shaped ice sculpture because Kyle thinks Denise's image is being a ragamuffin and Denise's appearance that night was thus hypocritical. It made very little sense to begin with but when Teddi had a major makeover from being beachy and horsy to wearing nothing but polyester emblazoned sequins and silver lame Kyle didn't bitch and moan.

And Teddi and Kyle form a two prong attack. They did it to Ericka in France (again for no reason), to Dorit and to Rinna.

by Anonymousreply 85June 5, 2020 7:26 PM

R83 I was thinking the same thing about Dorit in that scene with her daughter. She was looking at her kid like, "What is this strange creature in my bedroom?"

Yes, her interactions with her kids are those of a woman who gets them a few hours each week while the nanny raises them the rest of the time.

by Anonymousreply 86June 5, 2020 10:21 PM

Last season Denise was the “chill” relaxed mom who didn’t do drama and suddenly this season she is angry and irritable with the ladies all the time. I like her a lot last season but she seems like a completely different person now, as does weirdo and mansplainer Aaron. What have these two been doing? My guess is: 1) Charlie Sheen court drama and paranoia, 2) drugs, or 3) desperately needed to amp up drama to stay on the show or all of the above. I lean to #1 the most because Denise wouldn’t shut up about Aaron’s penis last season and now she’s Puritanical and making references to being on camera.

by Anonymousreply 87June 5, 2020 11:03 PM

Kyles transformation to big witch is almost complete. I liked her better when she was kissing Lisas ass.

by Anonymousreply 88June 5, 2020 11:50 PM

Teddi walks like a cowboy

by Anonymousreply 89June 6, 2020 12:11 AM

Cowboys are worried they look femme next to Teddi.

by Anonymousreply 90June 6, 2020 2:31 AM

What drugs are Denise and Aaron on?

by Anonymousreply 91June 6, 2020 3:54 AM

r91 They actually strike me this year as being OFF any (edibles most likely) and not happy about it. Lots of hints about Charlie liking to make it hard sometimes. Maybe he was making noises about drug testing so they decided to stick to booze. Aaron has always given me a bit of a creep vibe, and now he is giving full ANGRY creep (the tequila isn't helping). First season Denise was the way I remember her from her other show, no filter, kind of out there, funny and chill. She was certainly on something happy in her early scenes. Now they are both acting like their backs are up and short fused. It could be Charlie making waves, it could be the soon to be revealed "affair" with Brandi hanging over their heads. I don't know, but I was really looking forward to Denise being in this cast and now it has gone to shit.

by Anonymousreply 92June 6, 2020 4:17 AM

I think Denise likes weed. She is a total bimbo...picks men for their dick size, rides a Harley, has no style or fashion sense, likes heavy metal enough said.

by Anonymousreply 93June 6, 2020 12:53 PM

Absolutely, R93. If she hadn't had the looks to be a model and then film performer (I can't being myself to call her an actress), she would be a trailer park floozy. And probably pretty happy in that life!

by Anonymousreply 94June 6, 2020 1:39 PM

A bit off topic, but what happened to the RHONY thread? I can’t find any threads for it in a search and am not allowed to create a new thread right now. Will anyone oblige me by creating a RHONY season 12 thread?

by Anonymousreply 95June 6, 2020 2:00 PM

R95 Here you go

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96June 6, 2020 2:06 PM

This cast needs a shakeup. Here’s what needs to happen:

Fire Kyle, Teddi, Rinna, Erika. Tired of them going on about the same shit all season and the way they play on this show. They are not fun to watch. They do not make the show fun with their venom and gang up tactics.

Give Sutton a diamond. Give Ali Landry a diamond. Bring back Eden, give her a diamond. Add another new Housewife.

The cast would be: Denise, Garcelle, Dorit, Ali, Sutton, Eden, New Housewife

by Anonymousreply 97June 6, 2020 3:06 PM

I don't know why, but I think Hunter Tylo could be fun. Keep Rinna on so Hunter can feud with Rinna about taking her job on 'Melrose'. Add in Tori Spelling as a friend of the 'Housewives' (definitely not a regular cast member, as a little goes a long way with her), and Hunter could feud with her about Aaron Spelling firing her for being preggers. The soap actresses know how to bring the drama, but also essentially play a heightened version of themselves. I'm sure there's some other good soap actresses who could and would join as well.

by Anonymousreply 98June 6, 2020 3:20 PM

Well, hello! I'm avaylibul!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99June 6, 2020 3:27 PM

I’m most disappointed in Erika. She had the potential to be great this season but she’s as bland as Teddi.

I don’t get how she’s still so pressed at Denise and not Kyle, who said something way worse and mean to her and she just brushed it off lol

by Anonymousreply 100June 6, 2020 4:12 PM

Aaron obviously does testosterone replacement therapy, which makes you fly off the handle easily. He almost went into full-on roid rage at the BBQ. A batshit crazy guy on sterioids is not someone you want to mess with.

by Anonymousreply 101June 6, 2020 4:43 PM

R96 Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 102June 6, 2020 5:13 PM

Erika has been coasting for far too long. Besides her brief feuds with Dorit and then Teddi, the others left her alone. If she stays next season (which I hope not as she doesn't add much to the show), they need to make her the center of drama. She's gotten too comfortable.

by Anonymousreply 103June 6, 2020 6:16 PM

They all act terrified of Erika. Her reaction to Eileen bringing her son up in Hong Kong seems to have stuck with them. Erika has a lot of rage inside and as an ex stripper who hangs out mostly with shrieking WeHo gays I know she knows how to cut a bitch with words.

by Anonymousreply 104June 6, 2020 7:27 PM

I like Erika and she’s the most beautiful but she’s dull

by Anonymousreply 105June 6, 2020 10:30 PM

Denise can definitely out Erika, Erika. I wouldn't underestimate her at all.

by Anonymousreply 106June 6, 2020 11:23 PM

They're really marginalizing the husbands this season. None of them have gotten more than a few quick minutes of airtime.

Camille Grammar must be officially over the show. She made appearances on every season since the show began, but this year she's nowhere to be seen, not even as a party guest. They used to bring Taylor back for parties, too, but she hasn't been on the show in years.

by Anonymousreply 107June 6, 2020 11:51 PM

R107 did you see the half season trailer? She comes back

by Anonymousreply 108June 6, 2020 11:57 PM

"He almost went into full-on roid rage at the BBQ."

Hardly.

by Anonymousreply 109June 7, 2020 12:00 AM

[quote]here's that other woman who wore those $25K sunglasses? She was a mess and kinda likeable. She was funny. She had that big ass mansion that was half empty,LOL.

And a depressing black swimming pool that got no direct sunshine. How does one manage to have a depressing swimming pool? SHE managed.

by Anonymousreply 110June 7, 2020 12:02 AM

[quote] They used to bring Taylor back for parties, too, but she hasn't been on the show in years.

You know they still have the 911 recording of Taylor discovering her husband dead after his suicide, on youtube. Which is sick and bizarre.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111June 7, 2020 12:06 AM

[quote] They used to bring Taylor back for parties, too, but she hasn't been on the show in years.

You know they still have the 911 recording of Taylor discovering her husband dead after his suicide, on youtube. Which is sick and bizarre.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112June 7, 2020 12:06 AM

I still love Denise. Her choices in the mens department are questionable, but she never accused the other cunts of being bad mothers -although Rinna's coddling of her hot messes of daughters would qualify.

Erika woulda been smarter this season to ally with Denise which is what I thing Dorit is gonna do.

by Anonymousreply 113June 7, 2020 12:09 AM

You can tell that Erika doesn't really like any of the other women on the show. She's just there to promote herself and secure a paycheck. She shows up to whatever's on the filming schedule and smiles through gritted teeth. That's why she often comes across as boring.

Darcelle and Denise are the same way. They can't stand these women and would never hang out with them in real life.

by Anonymousreply 114June 7, 2020 12:21 AM

Can you blame the three of them, r114? Here’s what dinner with those other broads entails:

Kyle-splits, ugly crying, passive aggressive accusations of....Nothing

Rinna- annoying people pleasing behavior that quickly switches to aggression if the scene isn’t dramatic enough, coupled with cheerful anecdotes about her shitty parenting

Teddi- droning know it all nannying behavior that reminds one of a guidance counselor in an after school special

Dorit- a jumble of accents and stories that defy logic

by Anonymousreply 115June 7, 2020 12:27 AM

I still like Kyle. Always have, always will.

Denise has been a CUNT this entire season. Really weird.

Dorit and Erika are good fun and very easy ladies to watch.

Rinna is a SHIT STIRRER! She is in this for the money and to KEEP this gig! Love it.

Garcelle IS boring like I predicted, but EXTREMELY likable. I really like her.

Sutton. Breakout star. Fuck Bravo. Idiots. She is hateable, likable, and has BANK. Perfect for this show. And she brings the drama and it's GENUINE. No effort.

by Anonymousreply 116June 7, 2020 12:32 AM

Shit. I forgot Teddi. Because she is UTTERLY FORGETTABLE.

by Anonymousreply 117June 7, 2020 12:32 AM

Replace Teddi with Sutton and Camille and you have gold

by Anonymousreply 118June 7, 2020 12:33 AM

R116, I agree with every word you said. You must be a Scorpio because you have those ladies pegged.

by Anonymousreply 119June 7, 2020 12:39 AM

R119- This has been my favorite of the franchise since day 1. By far.

Sorry, I am a Taurus.

by Anonymousreply 120June 7, 2020 2:35 AM

R112 "Suicide".

No.

by Anonymousreply 121June 7, 2020 7:36 AM

So, what drugs are Denise and her husband on? I really like her, despite the crazy conspiracy theories her and Aaron believe.

Dorit and her husband: total pick addicts.

by Anonymousreply 122June 7, 2020 8:02 AM

I still like Denise and am rooting for her against these cunts.

Erika is boring boring boring and annoying to top it off. She acts like she is above it all. Bitch, you're on the show, you are not above anything.

by Anonymousreply 123June 7, 2020 2:48 PM

Pill addicts, not pick addicts. Ugh

by Anonymousreply 124June 7, 2020 3:49 PM

pre-nose job Erika who met Kyle at this event back in 2010

she was new into her "music career" and glam phase

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125June 7, 2020 5:42 PM

and here's pre-nose job, pre-glam Erika looking like a 45 year old housewife despite being only in her late 20s/early 30s

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126June 7, 2020 5:43 PM

R126 Looks less like plastic surgery and more like a complete face transplant.

by Anonymousreply 127June 7, 2020 6:52 PM

^I watched one of Erika’s early videos and didn’t even recognize her.

by Anonymousreply 128June 7, 2020 7:05 PM

Erika has had amazing work done. I think Denise is natural, save for some injections. If she got her face done she would absolutely slay the other womem. She was one of the most naturally beautiful women in Hollywood in her prime.

by Anonymousreply 129June 7, 2020 8:18 PM

She should get the work done. Fuck those miserable whores.

by Anonymousreply 130June 7, 2020 9:18 PM

R116

You are completely wrong. Denise is irritated because she knows the ladies (Kyle, Teddi, Rinna, Erika) are tag teamed against her this season, just like last season with LVP, and they’re bringing her children into it. That is a big no-no for Denise especially who is super protective of her children and THEY KNOW IT! This is very ugly and toxic to watch.

Those 4 evil snakes need to be FIRED!

Denise, Garcelle, and Ali Landry should be the QUEENS of the show next season. And they’re gonna slay!

by Anonymousreply 131June 7, 2020 9:20 PM

And those 4 bitches are massive HYPOCRITES! Erika goes crazy when someone brings up her son. Rinna has a spazz when someone brings up Harry or if brought up her mentally ill children. Kyle gets upset when her family is brought up. Teddi would run off in tears if someone pressed her like they continue to do to Denise, meanwhile she continues to be a massive cunt to anyone besides Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 132June 7, 2020 9:42 PM

I see LVP's stans have found this thread. Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 133June 7, 2020 10:16 PM

Ali Landry is definitely being prepped to join next season. "Friend of Garcelle," and she's been featured twice already. If Sutton can join full-time next season, they should boot Teddi and Erika, bring back Camille full-time, and bring in another soap star for some drama. Hunter Tylo for the win!

by Anonymousreply 134June 8, 2020 4:09 AM

For those of you defending Denise, she insinuated to the rest of the women that her daughter hearing about the 3-way was disturbing and refused to tell the ladies that her daughter thought it was funny and wasn’t a big deal. Meanwhile, she couldn’t stop telling the other women about Aaron's huge penis and was more than fine sharing about his happy ending at a masseuse; clear double standard here, especially when it comes to women-on-women action. Can’t wait for Brandi to blow this thing wide open. If Denise had just been honest the whole time and said she had an open relationship, would any of this be such a big deal? Her secretiveness is making it more intriguing.

by Anonymousreply 135June 8, 2020 7:04 AM

I guess I’m the only one on here who likes Erika. I find her amusing as fuck. Teddi and Dorit I could do without

by Anonymousreply 136June 8, 2020 12:05 PM

Did anyone see these bitches on Celebrity Family Feud last night? Denise and Erika were absent. It was Kyle, Rinna, Dorito, Teddi, and Garcelle.

Man, these bitches are stupid. When Rinna was asked, "What's something a wife would want her husband to get hit by after he tells her he's leaving her," she answered, " a loaf of bread."

Needless to say, they lost.

by Anonymousreply 137June 8, 2020 12:07 PM

R137, who did they play against? I kept seeing the advert for it on YouTube, but couldn't tell who the other team was.

by Anonymousreply 138June 8, 2020 12:10 PM

R138 They played against a team with Andy Cohen. The only people I recognized on that team were Andy and the dude from Flipping Out.

by Anonymousreply 139June 8, 2020 12:17 PM

R135 the point isn't that her daughter thought it aas funny or that when she isn't around her children she talks about Aaron's huge penis. The point is that when there are children present, especially:

1. Children whose parents are no longer married and

2. Children whose parents aren't there, i.e. were left under the care of Denise and Aaron,

you don't shout about sexual topics. Any reasonable person knows that and the women acting so shocked and indignant that Denise is upset are tacky and low class. Teddi, go fuck yourself. If she truly believes that Denise is wrong she is a shitty mother to her prehistoric looking children.

by Anonymousreply 140June 8, 2020 1:06 PM

A similar issue came up on 'RHOA' when Cynthia Bailey was visiting Mike Hill in Cali and a whole kitchen-full of his female friends (huge red flag, Cynthia!) began talking about how he used to "get around back in the day." Mike then made a big proclamation about how Cynthia was the only woman he had truly ever loved, and the camera panned to his teenage daughter sitting right at the kitchen island, taking in every word. The poor girl left the kitchen and went up to her bedroom, obviously scarred from hearing all of that about her father (and his alleged lack of love for her mother). Again, a conversation that could take place freely and without consequences between the adults, but there's just some things that children don't need to hear (even if they know things already). Kyle would be having a shit-fit if the ladies came over and began talking about Mauricio's alleged and numerous transgressions in front of Portia.

by Anonymousreply 141June 8, 2020 1:25 PM

I still want to know what Rinna doesn’t want to “get out” about Harry.

by Anonymousreply 142June 8, 2020 1:31 PM

R142 That he fucked around on her, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 143June 8, 2020 1:33 PM

R143, "Fucking" is Harry's middle name, per Rinna. Apropos!

I can just imagine Rinna losing her mind if Nicollette joined the show. Nicollette can play the bitch role without even saying a word; she'd have the other ladies turning into whirling dervishes whilst she sat back and got an easy paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 144June 8, 2020 1:43 PM

Denise looked fantastic in that California T-shirt and jeans.

by Anonymousreply 145June 8, 2020 1:50 PM

I don’t think Denise was wrong but her husband is insane. He is so aggressive and condescending, with his anti-science mansplaining

by Anonymousreply 146June 8, 2020 1:57 PM

Denise talks dirty when children aren't present. The other ladies apparently think that same talk is just fine around their kids, even when one of them has a highly litigious, vindictive, and just plain crazy ex who could very well sue for custody.

Denise is 100% right on this, the others are 100% wrong. Oh and yes, Aaron is bonkers and Denise has shit taste in men.

by Anonymousreply 147June 8, 2020 2:09 PM

To expand on what r147 is saying, Denise is more of a "normal" mother in that she keeps the sex talk and probably cursing confined to her friend group, although her teenage kids know full well that she curses and talks about sex.

The others are far from normal, what with Rinna not only writing how to give a good blow job in a book, then laughing when her daughter tells her that's how she learned to give a blow job, THEN Rinna saying "she should learn how to do it right!" How can this bitch judge Denise as a mother?

And I used to really like Rinna.

by Anonymousreply 148June 8, 2020 2:49 PM

Yeah I agree with the poster saying what’s appropriate around friends isn’t necessarily okay around kids. I don’t even feel comfortable talking like that around cousins or my friends kids why would a mom want to talk about blowjobs or threesomes in front of her owns kids? That’s twisted

by Anonymousreply 149June 8, 2020 3:12 PM

Rinna most likely has a whole storage unit full of unsold sex books and took this as an opportunity to pique interest again. Always hustling!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150June 8, 2020 3:29 PM

just realized we haven't seen future superstar Portia at all this season!!!!!!!!!!!! what gives?

by Anonymousreply 151June 8, 2020 5:42 PM

It’s coming to the point where all I want from this show is to see Teddi cry. Even though she’s pregnant, I want one of them, hopefully Garcelle or Erika, to make her cry.

by Anonymousreply 152June 8, 2020 5:45 PM

I can’t see Garcelle being able to make anyone cry. Erika yes, and Rinna.

by Anonymousreply 153June 8, 2020 7:10 PM

Speaking of Garcelle, are both her twin boys little gays of just the blond one?

by Anonymousreply 154June 8, 2020 7:10 PM

I’d buy both of them sewing machines.

by Anonymousreply 155June 8, 2020 7:14 PM

The dark haired one see a little sweet

by Anonymousreply 156June 8, 2020 7:27 PM

Both of her twins seem like great kids.

by Anonymousreply 157June 9, 2020 2:02 AM

r151 Yeah, I noticed on rewatch that Portia wasn't around, especially considering Kyle made it SUCH A POINT that it was also a kid party. Maybe she's in-between ages for this to be interesting or fun for her spoiled ass, or maybe it was Mo's week with her. Speaking of...Mo, he was also absent, even though Kyle went to lengths saying how BBQs are "their thing", and something, something "family". Give it up Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 158June 9, 2020 2:43 AM

Those of you talking about Garcelle's preteen children being gay need to evaluate yourselves. Why are you even thinking that way about kids?

Gross.

Denise is a manipulator and a liar. Her and her mentally ill, abusive hubby talk shit about the other women but are too lame to say anything to their faces.

He literally threatened Denise as they walked away, because he was two stupid to realize they were still able to hear them on camera.

by Anonymousreply 159June 9, 2020 5:22 AM

Denise's husband, Mr. Phypers (a fake last name he adapted) is actually crazy. I still want to see his massive dick, just not as much as before.

by Anonymousreply 160June 9, 2020 5:31 AM

Aaron is a total grifter. He uses his big dick to captivate horny post-menopausal women.

You could tell that he hates women by the way he spoke to Denise in the car.

by Anonymousreply 161June 9, 2020 7:02 AM

Has Denise ever addressed Aaron's threats?

by Anonymousreply 162June 9, 2020 12:51 PM

He changed it *to* Phypers? What did it used to be? Shithouse?

by Anonymousreply 163June 9, 2020 3:29 PM

r159, I've had the parents ask me if I thought their 5 year old would be gay before. It's not about sex; it's no longer this taboo thing to consider your child's future including their sexuality. I don't take the posters up-thread thinking about them sexually so much as seeing the flames coming off them from outer space.

by Anonymousreply 164June 9, 2020 4:03 PM

They're awkward pre-teen boys who have hardly said more than a few words. I think it's unfair to assume they're "flaming".

by Anonymousreply 165June 9, 2020 8:29 PM

For r159.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166June 9, 2020 8:36 PM

R165 As soon as the youngest one opened his mouth, I could see gay pride parade floats in his future.

by Anonymousreply 167June 9, 2020 8:40 PM

Maybe Mauricio is living apart from Kyle - that would affect her unhinged emotional state this season.

We know that Harry Hamlin lives a separate life to Lisa Rinna.

by Anonymousreply 168June 9, 2020 8:44 PM

"Actually, He's a Boy"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169June 9, 2020 8:51 PM

Garcelle is actually giving the best family scenes. Her boys are so funny and interesting to me, and her interactions with them are hilarious lol.

The other ladies are not really bringing good family scenes.

by Anonymousreply 170June 9, 2020 8:52 PM

R168, is Harry ever home? He seems to be either camping, on a long hike, or working. Perhaps that's the key to their long marriage, along with Rinna's weekly trips to QVC.

by Anonymousreply 171June 9, 2020 9:32 PM

Can you imagine living with Rinna. The incessant need for attention would drive you to ....whatever Harry did that Kim threatened to reveal.

by Anonymousreply 172June 9, 2020 9:35 PM

Garcelle's kids seem fairly normal and well-adjusted. But I also remember when she emailed her husband's co-workers after discovering his years long affair. Makes me think they were raised by the nanny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173June 9, 2020 9:44 PM

Is there any final consensus on what exactly Harry did that Kim threatened to reveal? Any rumors?

by Anonymousreply 174June 9, 2020 9:57 PM

Julianne Phillips, r174, is the popular but not consensus guess.

by Anonymousreply 175June 9, 2020 9:59 PM

The rape story re: Julianne Phillips? I thought that started on CDAn?

by Anonymousreply 176June 9, 2020 10:01 PM

wait so what's Aaron's original last name? I always thought his last name looked unusual but I know there are some rare names out there

by Anonymousreply 177June 9, 2020 10:23 PM

His Instagram -is his name Aaron Cameron?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178June 9, 2020 10:30 PM

Aaron Richards. He's actually her brother.

by Anonymousreply 179June 9, 2020 10:32 PM

r176, it's not really clear whether it's the rape story or the infidelity story (rumor being that Phillips and Hamlin continued having a sexual relationship while he was married to Rinna), but Rinna's reaction at the table is not about truth/rumor but about Kim threatening to say anything on the show about it (Kim says something to the effect of "don't talk about my issues, whether they are true or not, when there are things I could say that you would not like out there in the universe").

I'm not a Kim fan, but I get what her larger point was (Rinna made an entire storyline of discussing whether Kim was still sober or not), and wanted to threaten something back. A similar story plays out on RHoNJ when Margaret casually remarks about Jennifer's husband sleeping in the beach house and having a mistress (they are all drunk at dinner in Mexico). The next night, Margaret totally backs off the whole thing, insisting she made it up, and Jennifer complains about it still "being out there in the universe" but doesn't push it as a storyline. It sure as hell read as Margaret repeating rumor (or something fed by Production) and then soberly realizing that's not the way she wants to play on the show, and backing off it. Had it been totally false, I suspect Jennifer would have milked it for a season of storyline, but instead it was completely dropped.

by Anonymousreply 180June 9, 2020 10:38 PM

"The other ladies are not really bringing good family scenes."

Don't. Piss off. My lips.

I have given you my daughter's myriad mental illnesses. I have exploited both of those worthless, messed-up twats for every cent that they're worth and you tell ME that I'm not really bringing good family scenes? Fuck. . .YOU, R170! They ruined my vagina!

by Anonymousreply 181June 9, 2020 10:41 PM

I wonder if Vanderpump is considering a return, what with 'Vanderpump Rules' going down in flames over the two racist girls (whom it was announced just got fired). I just rewatched the first ep of 'The Comeback' (season 2), and had completely forgotten the clip of Val auditioning to be a housewife with Vanderpump in Villa Blanca.

by Anonymousreply 182June 9, 2020 10:47 PM

Denise's hubby is either on drugs or a schizophrenic.

by Anonymousreply 183June 9, 2020 11:19 PM

R182 My guess is that Tom Tom will fold in light of its prolonged closure during the pandemic. It's too new and doesn't have enough of a successful track record to be able to bounce back. And when Pump and Sur re-open, servers, bartenders, and patrons wearing masks won't be a good look for TV.

I have a feeling Vanderpump Rules is finished.

by Anonymousreply 184June 9, 2020 11:43 PM

Someone on a Rupaul's Drag Race thread posted a clip from Vice about a phenomenon called Gang Stalking. Make up artist Billy B was one of the people featured. They think they are under constant surveillance by multiple people, cars, drones, helicopters. Do you think Aaron and Denise suffer from this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185June 10, 2020 12:14 AM

It's called crystal meth, PTSD and paranoia.

by Anonymousreply 186June 10, 2020 3:59 AM

PeeKay isn't hideous to me. He seems quite charming as most grifters are and his fingers are plump little sausages. What's not to like? I wonder if Boy George pays any rent? And I really don't get Dorito's swinging London 60's patterns and bell bottoms and matching hair twillies. She has no taste but can look great when styled by someone who does!

by Anonymousreply 187June 10, 2020 6:02 AM

Camille's aggressive overcompensation for her inherent insecurity is exhausting. I cringe at the thought of her return.

by Anonymousreply 188June 10, 2020 11:24 AM

R188 She's a POOR bitch, too. That last house she owned which burned down was tragic compared to her other spreads. A downgraded McMansion at best. No wonder she's an extra insecure cunty mess. Her new deplorable husband doesn't seem like much of a catch either.

by Anonymousreply 189June 10, 2020 2:46 PM

Teddi is as lame as her dads music

by Anonymousreply 190June 10, 2020 3:13 PM

R187 um he's ugly he's fat and he's a jerk. I don't find him charming at all

by Anonymousreply 191June 10, 2020 6:20 PM

Howard Stern was talking about the BH housewives this morning. He is obsessed with how reprehensible, self-absorbed and clueless they are (flaunting their wealth, etc.). He said Rinna was the worst and if he were married to her, he'd buy a gun and blow his brains out. Robin cackled and agreed...

by Anonymousreply 192June 10, 2020 7:20 PM

bad news...at least for the next couple weeks Bravo is not airing new BH episodes. They're airing cast members commenting on already aired episodes

Bravo is still worried that coronavirus has left them without enough tv shows to run so they're holding back on BH too

by Anonymousreply 193June 10, 2020 7:30 PM

R193, Bravo had some new design & gardening shows last year that were really good, but they all got cancelled. I'm talking about Backyard Envy, Sweet Home and that Carson Kressley/Thom Felicia design show. They were a throwback to the earlier Bravo shows that were prevalent on the channel before it became Real Housewives 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 194June 10, 2020 9:04 PM

I had a sneaking suspicion they'd take a break once I saw the second trailer last week.

by Anonymousreply 195June 10, 2020 9:08 PM

So is the issue that filming was interrupted or that editing/post was interrupted? If it's filming, then I don't know why they bothered even premiering the season. We could end up with these bs commentary episodes for weeks before new episodes are ready then.

by Anonymousreply 196June 10, 2020 9:23 PM

the break is going to last a whole month. The show returns with new episodes in July

by Anonymousreply 197June 10, 2020 9:36 PM

So we have to wait a month or more to find out if Denise really did chow down on Brandi’s lunch box?

by Anonymousreply 198June 10, 2020 9:46 PM

The issue isn't with finishing RHOBH, r196. It's that once it's done airing, there's nothing to replace it with.

by Anonymousreply 199June 10, 2020 9:59 PM

They can always air an Ashley Judd movie back-to-back like they do on Friday nights. Great programming. If you liked it at 8, watch it again at ten! And again at midnight! And yet again at two!

by Anonymousreply 200June 10, 2020 10:01 PM

I LOVED that Carson Kressley/Thom Felicia show. Those two have such fun chemistry. I knew it wasn't going to make it. Anything I love dies.

by Anonymousreply 201June 10, 2020 10:09 PM

Kyle and Mauricio re-listed their old Bel Air home for $5.95 million. They had to lower the price from $7 million. They had been renting it out for $20k a month while looking for a buyer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202June 11, 2020 12:18 AM

LVP is getting eating alive for the non-response she put out 5 hours ago. People are calling BS on her not taking responsibility for anything that occurred with her racist staff. And why would she? She threw John Blizzard so hard under the bus last year that I'm surprised she's not claiming he's somehow responsible for this fiasco.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203June 11, 2020 12:23 AM

LVP should just give Pump to Nene Leakes.

by Anonymousreply 204June 11, 2020 12:29 AM

I'll laugh so fucking hard if this brings about the downfall of LVP

what a TONE DEAF response to the situation

so she has diverse employees but the cast on tv is all white? bye

by Anonymousreply 205June 11, 2020 12:58 AM

Andy Cohen also takes no responsibility (shocker), as he claims he has "no involvement" in the shows' production other than hosting the reunion specials. There was a 'Watch What Happens' clip posted on dlisted.com this morning where a caller asked Stassi why she was such a racist. Apparently Andy has tried to have the clip scrubbed, but it still exists! The fact that both Andy and Lisa were complicit is pretty amazing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206June 11, 2020 1:08 AM

Is Andy his own Jackhole of the day?

by Anonymousreply 207June 11, 2020 4:28 AM

Andy is the face of the network, so...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208June 11, 2020 2:19 PM

Just saw that Andy will be on 'Kelly & Ryan' tomorrow. I'm sure they'll throw him a few softball questions...like about his baby, Anderson's baby, anything but the Vanderpump drama.

by Anonymousreply 209June 12, 2020 2:50 AM

I just turned on the first-ever episode of Beverly Hills. Adrienne Maloof introduces herself and then she brings a framed invitation from newly elected president Obama to Paul Nassif. He refuses to go with her to the inauguration because he is a Republican and he doesn’t like Obama for unspecified reasons.

by Anonymousreply 210June 20, 2020 10:54 PM

OMG! R210!!!! Somehow I started rewatching this and was HORRIFIED at that fucker, Paul. I did not remember that until that episode replayed for me!

Fuck him!

by Anonymousreply 211June 20, 2020 11:00 PM

I hate Terry, but at least he's an above board cunt. Paul is quite likely worse, this fresh tidbit speaks to that, but he keeps his ugliness under a layer of affable. Damn good schnozz doctor though. I hope his new wife sucks his bank account dry.

by Anonymousreply 212June 20, 2020 11:04 PM

OK, looks like Nassif is a Trumpster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213June 20, 2020 11:06 PM

His surgery makes him look like WOMAN. FUCK YOU NASSIF!!!!!

And its a shame. Back then, I liked you more than Adrienne, CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 214June 20, 2020 11:07 PM

I used to like Rinna, but her treatment of Denise has turned me off her. Can't wait for them to turn on her.

by Anonymousreply 215June 20, 2020 11:41 PM

R215- I find Denise to be a CUNT this season. And Kyle is a CUNT for the first time. But I find Denise to be a LIAR and a CUNT. So she loses.

Rinna KNOWS good TV. And Denise is hiding MANY things. So fuck her. I am fine with RInna.

by Anonymousreply 216June 20, 2020 11:43 PM

I hope we can talk about the husband this season...

by Anonymousreply 217June 20, 2020 11:56 PM

r216

The other ladies (especially Rinna, Kyle, Teddi, Wrika, Dorit) are hiding much more than Denise. Your irrational hatred for Denise is crazy.

by Anonymousreply 218June 21, 2020 12:45 AM

R218- For you to call me IRRATIONAL from one post, lets me know that you are a LVP supporter, and that makes you gutter trash.

And I LOVE Denise, but she is a CLEAR LIAR- to a sane and sentient human being,

Go fuck yourself, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 219June 21, 2020 12:47 AM

How long is this hiatus? When will we get a new episode?

by Anonymousreply 220June 21, 2020 2:26 AM

Also, heard a rumor that they might be re-editing episodes to make sure anything racist by the housewives is taken out so Bravo won’t have to fire them in the midst of everything going on and folks from Vanderbilt Rules getting the boot. Is there any truth to this?

by Anonymousreply 221June 21, 2020 2:27 AM

R221 They’re going to have to edit Luann out of existence.

by Anonymousreply 222June 21, 2020 2:34 AM

So Kyle said that Garcelle couldn’t swim, or did PK accuse Garcelle’s son of stealing his wallet?

by Anonymousreply 223June 21, 2020 2:35 AM

I hope we get to see the entire glorious implosion of Kyle and Mauricio's marriage on the show.

by Anonymousreply 224June 21, 2020 11:26 AM

R224 only if it includes Kyle walking in on her high as a kite husband in bed wirh his stepdaughter and a twink boy from his office. Now that would help the ratings.

by Anonymousreply 225June 21, 2020 12:11 PM

Rinna and Harry are total liberals..I'll take them.

by Anonymousreply 226June 21, 2020 1:23 PM

Is it true Kim Richard's murdered Ray Milland's son?

by Anonymousreply 227June 21, 2020 5:58 PM

I too would like to know when new episodes will air.

Oh and Rinna is being a CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 228June 21, 2020 8:09 PM

I like Rinna. Especially when she's goofy. She doesn't care where she is and how she dances in front of people. And she fought about Trump with Camille in front of the whole group.

by Anonymousreply 229June 21, 2020 8:11 PM

I think a Bravo ad said sometime mid-July for new episodes. Can’t remember the exact date.

by Anonymousreply 230June 21, 2020 8:14 PM

Sutton has been very active in the protests in LA, which for some reason surprised me. Maybe because it would be super easy for her to stay holed up in her Bel Air home instead of actually putting actions behind empty words on social media (like most Bravolebrities). She's from the South (Augusta, GA), and most would probably expect her to be slightly racist. But that's not the case at all, so that makes me like her more. She's also giving away free Sutton-branded Pride masks...good PR and a kind gesture.

by Anonymousreply 231June 21, 2020 8:23 PM

I've come to kind of enjoy watching Sutton. This makes me like her even more. I would NEVER have thought she'd participate in a BLM protest. And the Pride thing with the masks is great.

by Anonymousreply 232June 21, 2020 9:26 PM

R232, I grew up with girls in Georgia like Sutton (she's actually not much older than me). They were bred and raised to put manners paramount, and go to etiquette classes, etc before cotillion; that's why she gets so flustered when there are no place cards at the 'Housewives' dinners. Once you get passed those types of women being a little uptight, they're actually fun to be around (and will spill the gossip in a heartbeat). It also says a lot about her that she got out of the South. She could've stayed in Augusta, Georgia her whole life and been in the Junior League, etc. There's always a reason a person leaves, and for her, it might've been that she was more open-minded than her peers. She did do a pop-up of the Sutton store in Augusta...either she did, or she was going to before the quarantine.

by Anonymousreply 233June 21, 2020 9:33 PM

Erika Girardi is also from Georgia.

by Anonymousreply 234June 22, 2020 2:34 AM

R234, I always forget that. She's done a good job of losing her accent. Sutton sounds like she still lives on a plantation in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 235June 22, 2020 3:04 AM

I thought Erika said she was from Cuba or the Philippines or somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 236June 22, 2020 1:36 PM

Rewatching the Allison Dubois episode now.

“The MORALLY CORRUPT Faye Resnick!”

Camille was such a villain.

by Anonymousreply 237June 22, 2020 8:39 PM

DuBois nailed the bit about Mo never being able to fulfill Kyle emotionally. She's a fucking black hole of emotional need.

I wonder if her kids will turn up in the second half. I think even Portia has dumped her at this point. Maybe she lives with Mo and Farrah now.

by Anonymousreply 238June 23, 2020 2:41 AM

Are the comments about Mo and Farrah true, or are they jokes?

by Anonymousreply 239June 23, 2020 10:03 PM

r239 The tea about them predate the show. Some people were surprised that Kyle would take the chance of opening up her glass house, complete with alcoholic sister, just to get on TV. Newsflash, Kyle will do just about anything to get on TV.

Last season was especially blatant with Mo and Farrah almost to the point of parody, so I'm not surprised they have been basically a no-show this season. Her other daughters are probably at the "this is dumb" stage (they would be correct). Kyle was rather pissy last year too, so maybe she's decided to just showcase herself and her dogs. That's about all she's got left at this point. I don't know why she doesn't get a divorce, but she's tied her entire identity up into being seen as some "Supermom". *eyeroll* I guess she feels driven to keep up appearances. Just not sure the rest of her brood got that memo.

by Anonymousreply 240June 23, 2020 11:01 PM

If he’s fucking her it’s disgusting. He’s been in her life since she was 4.

by Anonymousreply 241June 23, 2020 11:18 PM

Frau Alert at r241!!!

by Anonymousreply 242June 23, 2020 11:23 PM

R240 so this Mauricio and Farrah gossip has been around for years? I have watched the show for the past 4-5 seasons and I didn’t see anything that would indicate they have been hooking up. Wondering where this gossip came from.

by Anonymousreply 243June 23, 2020 11:35 PM

Who cares? Let's blame Camille. Actually, I could see that. She was pretty chatty about Kelsey's thing for wearing women's clothing. She always looked down on Kyle and liked to rub up on Mauricio. She's a shit disturber for sure.

They are really making us wait until mid July for new episodes? This does not bode well. Maybe Denise's threats (I don't even know the specifics, just that she was PISSED at Brandi and to an extent Bravo) carried some legal weight and they had to re-edit?

All of this fucking re-editing going on here and on NY is fucking ridiculous. Whatever they are trying to cover up will likely all come out eventually.

by Anonymousreply 244June 23, 2020 11:52 PM

I doubt Kyle divorces Mauricio any time soon. Her mother taught all those girls--Kathy, Kim, and Kyle--to marry for as much money as possible. Kathy scored well with Rick Hilton, and Kim married one of the Davis oil boys and had at least two kids with him. Kyle dated several actors (Martin Hewitt, among others) before marrying Farrah's father. I believe she dated an older, local newscaster after him, and then came Mauricio. Kyle's carefully curated image will fall apart if he leaves her. They'll wait at least until Portia graduates high school.

by Anonymousreply 245June 23, 2020 11:57 PM

I cannot even begin to imagine how Kyle would react if this was true and somehow revealed.

by Anonymousreply 246June 24, 2020 12:04 AM

I think you are right r245.

OK, show is delayed because they couldn't film their confessionals due to Rona. They had to learn how to do them on their own or whatever. Denise explains here.

Coming back July 8

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247June 24, 2020 12:05 AM

Kim is a murderess!

by Anonymousreply 248June 24, 2020 12:11 AM

If DL reports it, it's true.

by Anonymousreply 249June 24, 2020 12:16 AM

Kyle's had years to perfect her ostrich routine r246. That's pretty much how she lives her life. I'm sure no one wants to be the one to bring this up publicly. Backfire city. All of these bitches have something on each other. The loose cannon is Kim of course.

Remember when Kyle ran out of the room (was it in Amsterdam?) when Kim threatened to let some dirt fly about husbands? Everyone assumed Harry. Rinna broke a wine glass for drama, but didn't really budge, the others sat there, and Kyle ran away in full freakout. Spoke volumes.

by Anonymousreply 250June 24, 2020 12:23 AM

Interesting article on Farrah talking about her "two dads." There's a beach pic of her when she's young, flanked by both dads shirtless. Kyle definitely has a type, but I think she's joked about liking darker complected guys on the show. (She'll probably get cancelled for that.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251June 24, 2020 12:24 AM

[quote]Kim married one of the Davis oil boys and had at least two kids with him.

Kim must have signed a stingy prenup, because she got very little from the divorce. She basically depends upon the kindness of strangers nowadays. Does she even get alimony anymore?

The Davis family were still billionaires when they divorced, so she should have walked away with tens of millions, plus a multi-million dollar home or two. Camille sure did. Kim was richer than Kathy back then.

by Anonymousreply 252June 24, 2020 2:15 AM

20k a month adjusted for inflation until she remarries r252

I kind of hate that I know this, but, I kind of hate myself, so...

by Anonymousreply 253June 24, 2020 2:18 AM

Some Dutch guy who I think is a reporter has been contacting Yolanda trying to get a firm response if Ghislaine Maxwell stayed at her farm last fall while hiding out. Yolanda kind of denied it

by Anonymousreply 254July 5, 2020 8:11 PM

I think Yolanda was pretty when she was younger but she looks like a hardened old whore now

by Anonymousreply 255July 5, 2020 8:15 PM

R254, that wouldn't be shocking. Ghislaine will be given a plea deal to spill names. It will be the upper crust circles who knew all about her and Epstein.

In the meantime, the show finally returns this Wed!

by Anonymousreply 256July 5, 2020 8:20 PM

I haven’t been watching for weeks did I miss anything?

by Anonymousreply 257July 5, 2020 8:24 PM

Do we believe Yolanda? This guy asking her doesn't

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258July 5, 2020 8:29 PM

I get seriously creepy vibes from both Mohammad and David Foster, and Yolanda married them both for their fortunes. I wouldn’t put it past her, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 259July 5, 2020 9:23 PM

r255 The Dutch don't tend to age well. I know from sad, personal experience. An example is/was Rutger Hauer. That said, I don't think YoYo looks bad for her age at all. Her body is good, especially now that she got those implants yanked. (Lyme disease my asshole). I do think that Jizzy Maxwell staying on her farm for a time isn't hard to believe. Mohamed Hadid is scum, and I'm sure there is a big fat fucking scandalous mess waiting to be vomited forth. Can't. Wait.

by Anonymousreply 260July 8, 2020 4:23 AM

When will there be a new episode?

by Anonymousreply 261July 8, 2020 4:56 AM

r261 Tomorrow

by Anonymousreply 262July 8, 2020 5:02 AM

My dream RHOBH storyline would be Kyle finding out Mauricio cheated with someone, maybe a friend or family member.

I also wish Kathy Hilton would join the show. You know she would be a total stuck up bitch. Plus I think she and Kyle have a very strained relationship.

by Anonymousreply 263July 8, 2020 10:14 PM

wow a Kyle/Kim scene in which they're getting along!

by Anonymousreply 264July 9, 2020 2:09 AM

Kim looked rough, but I loved how free she was with her body.

That Aaron is a complete dick. I couldn't believe the way he was speaking to those women, much less the things he was muttering under his breath to Denise. Bad shit is going to come out about him. I can't wait for Brandi next week.

by Anonymousreply 265July 9, 2020 4:22 AM

I was surprised Erika decided to engage with Aaron at Sutton's event. The last couple seasons Erika has been the avoidance queen. I guess producers are on her finally about coasting too much

by Anonymousreply 266July 9, 2020 6:19 AM

Wow, for someone without a vagina, Aaron is a total cunt.

by Anonymousreply 267July 9, 2020 9:28 AM

I love that ad...remember their names...very effective and chilling

by Anonymousreply 268July 9, 2020 1:13 PM

oops wrong thread

by Anonymousreply 269July 9, 2020 1:16 PM

Okay, I just finished watching the new E9 from last night. Aaron continued to remind me of someone, but I didn't realize until the scene at Sutton's trunk show that the way he speaks is a dead ringer for my severely alcoholic ex. Arguing for the sake of arguing, and talking in circles nonsensically. You can't win with people like that. In my case, I learned to just tell him I was hanging up the phone when he'd call me drunk and want to use me as a punching bag for his drunk speeches. Denise genuinely seems over the pettiness--especially Kyle's--but Aaron thrives on it. Which is why he keeps turning up at these events.

When Kim asked Kyle after her surgery if she (Kyle) had spoken to Kyle, I hooted with laughter. Kim is fun in small doses.

The next ep looks to be a shitshow w/ the mini reunion of Queen Camille, Adrienne (with her 5th or 6th new face), and Brandi at Kyle's Black & White party. Now we'll see if Mauricio actually makes an appearance.

by Anonymousreply 270July 9, 2020 5:56 PM

I watched the first half of last night's episode and turned it off because it seemed like it was a repeat with one additional scene--and who cares about Lisa Rinna using her celebrity name to get a pole moved in her yard?

Apparently I missed a lot...I assume that all this stuff happened in the latter half of the episode, or did I zone out while I was watching and miss it?

by Anonymousreply 271July 9, 2020 6:00 PM

R271, did you watch one of the ones with cast members Zooming commentary? The one I watched last night was the first actual new ep in awhile, and I didn't see anything about Rinna having a pole removed. She did dance on a pole at Kyle's BBQ, though.

by Anonymousreply 272July 9, 2020 6:02 PM

R272 No, my DVR recorded a "new episode" that claimed to include "never-before seen scenes." And the only time "never-before seen" popped up was when Rinna was talking about a pole that she had moved from her backyard to her front yard.

Was I hallucinating?

The episode was Garcelle's L.A. Mission awards ceremony, again, but with new footage.

by Anonymousreply 273July 9, 2020 6:06 PM

R273, I didn't see the same episode you're speaking of. Now I'm curious to see it. I knew Rinna was on a high horse about that pole...she's spoken about it on WWHL with Andy Cohen. She also wants to "dig up" the pool and hot tub she and Harry had filled in when the girls were young.

by Anonymousreply 274July 9, 2020 6:13 PM

R274 OH, that must be why they inserted that scene, assuming RHOBH viewers watch Andy Cohen's show. I don't because I can't really stand him anymore, and it seemed really bizarre to me that they would choose a discussion about an electrical pole to flash up as "never-before seen footage!" I thought they must have really been desperate to call anything new after all this downtime.

by Anonymousreply 275July 9, 2020 6:20 PM

Getting rid of a pole in the yard was a Curb Your Enthusiasm episode plot.

by Anonymousreply 276July 9, 2020 6:44 PM

Andy's show really sucks now that it is all remote....I mean it wasn't really good to be begin with

by Anonymousreply 277July 9, 2020 6:45 PM

My DVR recorded both the episodes. I deleted the extra footage episode, haven’t watched the new one yet

by Anonymousreply 278July 9, 2020 6:49 PM

Okay I was wondering what was going on! All my DVR recorded was the episode that r273 is referring to. The one with Never Before Scenes. When I looked in the episodes section the new episode 9 isn't there. I have Hulu live streaming and RHOBH is in My Stuff. WTF.

by Anonymousreply 279July 9, 2020 7:09 PM

Same, R279. Do you have Comcast?

by Anonymousreply 280July 9, 2020 7:12 PM

No, Fios for internet and I use Roku to stream Hulu. I got rid of comcast a couple years ago and have never regretted it.

by Anonymousreply 281July 9, 2020 7:24 PM

Did anyone else catch that little anecdote from Kyle that her mother, Big Kathy, advertised she and Kim as "chocolate and vanilla", Kyle being the brunette chocolate, blonde Kim vanilla?

Creepy, when one considers all the gossip and blind items that say Big Kathy pimped her daughters out.

by Anonymousreply 282July 9, 2020 10:38 PM

R282, I caught that. And also the umpteenth time of Kyle rehashing her mum's fear of dying from the breast cancer. She honestly needs some therapy to deal with that...neither Kim nor Kathy seem to have the deep seated issues Kyle has about their mum's death.

by Anonymousreply 283July 9, 2020 10:43 PM

I know Rinna gets work done but her skin is really nice for an almost 60 year old woman. If she'd only fix those fucking botched lips she'd look amazing

by Anonymousreply 284July 9, 2020 10:52 PM

So for anyone in the know...will Camille, Adrienne, Brandi, and presumably Kim get paid for being on next week's ep featuring Kyle's Black and White Party? Would Kim have gotten paid for showcasing her whole surgery on last night's ep? I wonder how that works.

by Anonymousreply 285July 9, 2020 11:03 PM

Do the husband's that show up (i.e. Aaron) get paid?

by Anonymousreply 286July 9, 2020 11:09 PM

Do the kids and assistants get paid (like in Garcelle's case, with the twins and her two assistants)?

by Anonymousreply 287July 9, 2020 11:13 PM

Maybe these cunts are all whoring out their husbands, kids, parents, tricks, etc. We know all of the restaurants/businesses they visit deal with their shit for the promotional value of being on TV.

by Anonymousreply 288July 9, 2020 11:17 PM

Well, Sutton is obviously doing it to grow her boutique. Rinna does it to mention QVC and her daughters as much as possible. Erika was doing it for her music, Teddy for the life coaching, and Dorit for the failed swimwear line. They all have a hustle. Even Kyle had Kyle by Alene Too (the worst possible name for a boutique). Denise is pimping out Aaron's business like there's no tomorrow. Garcelle is honestly the only one in it for simply a paycheck right now, and even then, she's actually a regularly working actress.

by Anonymousreply 289July 9, 2020 11:21 PM

Well, if Denise is pimping out Aaron, the least he could do is show us his alleged huge piece of meat. That alone could be worth a paycheck (if it's actually true).

by Anonymousreply 290July 9, 2020 11:29 PM

Does Garcelle even live in Beverly Hills? Her house looks like something in the suburbs of Arizona.

by Anonymousreply 291July 9, 2020 11:33 PM

R291, I don't think any of them live in BH at this point. Kyle and Dorit live in the valley, Erika lives in Pasadena, Denise lives in Malibu, Sutton lives in Bel Air. I forget where Rinna lives...Teddi may be the closest to BH of all of them.

by Anonymousreply 292July 9, 2020 11:36 PM

So there are no wives on Real Housewives of New York and nobody from Beverly Hills on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 293July 10, 2020 12:49 AM

I still think it's funny how so many think Kyle DOESN'T know about Mo and Farrah. As long as he's trapped in the marriage, Kyle isn't going to say shit. She probably encouraged it! Remember, this girl's mother sat her children AND GRANDCHILDREN down and taught them all how to give BJs to keep a man.

Also, Kyle fleeing the scene at the restaurant never read to me as anything more than someone who grew up in a house full of trauma. That's whys he behaves like a stunted 10 year old.

by Anonymousreply 294July 10, 2020 12:55 AM

People believe that Denise was actually upset that her daughters heard them talk about threesomes?

I chalked it up to her needing some kind of story because up until this point, what else did she have going on?

by Anonymousreply 295July 10, 2020 12:57 AM

I know Aaron is crazy,but I did like what he said to smug cunt Erika.

by Anonymousreply 296July 10, 2020 2:51 AM

Get a fucking grip Kyle. An ant fart would scare you. Or is that something you were taught by your sick mother? Men like the kind of women that jump up on a chair when they see a mouse and squeal "charmingly"? Or is it some form of Munchhausen? "If I am ridiculously overwrought over someone else's situation, I will pull focus and get all of the attention?"

Whatever it is, after 50 especially, it is beyond pathetic. Get some therapy. I'm sure that was a no-no in their house too, well, bitch, you haven't been in that house for a long fucking time.

Pretty sure that the divorce, or perhaps separation so she can really drag this on, will be her storyline for next year. Think about ALL of the attention she'll get from the Frauen. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 297July 10, 2020 3:36 AM

Death by drinking: take a shot each time Kyle says any form of "Honest". "To be honest" especially which is such a fucking tell.

I usually like Erika anyway, or at the least she doesn't bug me, but in this episode I especially appreciated how well she can stand her ground. Made Mr. Denise nervous. Well done.

I like Garcelle, at least so far, but her house is so sad. I feel like an asshole for saying it, because it seems to make her happy, but it is just shit. It's builder grade, yet she talks about helping to create it. And it is in a subdivision so new there aren't even any fucking trees, or greenery, period. It reminds me of the model home in Arrested Development, maybe not that good.

by Anonymousreply 298July 10, 2020 4:18 AM

[quote]So for anyone in the know...will Camille, Adrienne, Brandi, and presumably Kim get paid for being on next week's ep featuring Kyle's Black and White Party?

Well, Adrienne is paid the going rate for magicians. She does children's parties, corporate events and bar mitzvahs. I don't know about the other ladies.

by Anonymousreply 299July 10, 2020 4:18 AM

Adrienne does magic now?

by Anonymousreply 300July 10, 2020 5:18 AM

Also, when Kyle confronted Denise about leaving her BBQ and Denise nonchalantly reminded Kyle that she stormed out of her get-together...zinger! But Kyle's so dense she still wanted to beat the dead horse, so Denise left Sutton's event. And of course Dorit followed her out, because camera time.

by Anonymousreply 301July 10, 2020 7:36 AM

Mauricio has closed his real estate offices in Palm Springs. He claims he'll still have agents there, but no offices. I called this from the start...Paul Kaplan Real Estate reigns supreme in PS, and Mauricio's only connection to that market was Kyle stealing Kim's house there (their deceased mother's, of course).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302July 10, 2020 9:52 AM

Kyle is really a basketcase, she is a child. They speak so lovingly of their dear departed mother who pimped them out.

by Anonymousreply 303July 10, 2020 11:57 AM

I know I'm in the minority here, but I really don't like Garcelle. In one scene, she's sniping about Kyle behind her back, and in the next, she's yukking it up with Kyle in her tent like they're best friends. She claims to be all about being genuine, but she's as disingenuous and bitchy as the others.

And where the fuck is her house? It looks like some it's in some nondescript subdivision on the outskirts of Torrance. And I really hate it when people say, "I built this house." Oh, really? Did you lay down the marble floors? Did you build the kitchen island? Did you construct the curved staircase? No, bitch. You went to a store and pointed at some materials and said, "I like this one."

by Anonymousreply 304July 10, 2020 1:26 PM

How many more times are they going to show that clip of Denise's backyard party with the kids nearby?

by Anonymousreply 305July 10, 2020 1:35 PM

I hate to admit this, but I like Garcelle on the show mainly because she is black. The segregation of the Housewives series has always bothered me a lot. And I like that the show included a scene of her sitting around with her black friends talking about being black in Hollywood, because it at least gave an opportunity to reflect on her artificial fit with the other women. She is definitely in an "other" position, and she's being a bitch to Kyle about Kyle dismissing her. Maybe it's just the cultural climate, but I feel like Garcelle is shining light on the inherent self-superiority of the women, including their exclusiveness in all ways (including racially). Even if I am projecting this in my mind, it makes the superficial show a little bit more interesting.

But yes, Garcelle is also a shit stirrer. And typically, that makes a good housewife.

Her house is...underwhelming. It made me Google her net worth, which supposedly is $8 million. So I am a little confused about her single-working-mother-buying-her-first (relatively modest)-house storyline.

It always seemed to me like viewers hated Kyle for being so superficial, but I never minded her that much. She seemed to be decent to most other women except Brandi throughout the series, and I always got the sense that she does authentically care about (and care for) Kim. And although I am hyper-aware that every one of the Housewives series alternates characters from heroes one season to villains the next and then victims and then just fun gals in a constant rotation, right now I am not liking Kyle at all.

I feel like Denise has to be fucked up in the head to have been with Charlie Sheen. Just full stop on that one. But I also believe what she is showing with Lisa Rinna. She seemed authentically hurt that she has been friends with Rinna for years, and this Housewife version of Rinna is just fucking with her and exploiting her. I believe that. I think Lisa Rinna is a fun character to watch, but she seems like a pretty rotten, opportunistic hustler.

by Anonymousreply 306July 10, 2020 1:38 PM

R304

As I said before, Garcelle is the only one giving good/interesting/fun family scenes. Her boys are hilarious, and they’re a really cute family.

by Anonymousreply 307July 10, 2020 1:40 PM

R307 I agree. I like them as much as I never liked seeing Kyle's kids on the show. I always kind of felt like she was exploiting them...and then of course there was Lisa Rinna's desperation to convince the world her daughters were supermodels, followed by this season's inevitable depression/eating disorder crisis.

by Anonymousreply 308July 10, 2020 1:46 PM

I agree Kim is fun in small doses.

by Anonymousreply 309July 10, 2020 1:54 PM

R306, I agree about Denise calling barefooted Rinna out on the street, telling her she'd speak to her in private. They truly have been friends for a long time (Aaron was married to Nicollette, and Nicollette was married to Harry before Rinna). So there's a supposed bond of some kind there, but then Rinna went off and ran with the kids in the bouncy house while the confrontation happened with the group and Aaron. A pussy move for someone always talking about owning it.

Re: Garcelle's house, it's nothing fancy, but she's being smart in living within her means and saving for the boys' college.

by Anonymousreply 310July 10, 2020 2:05 PM

I realized watching Kim's visit with the doctor that that is what has been missing from the shows, and especially perhaps from NYC.

In an effort to escape the news, I switched off my cable TV and went exclusively to Hulu for a couple of weeks. I watched the first three seasons of both RHONY and RHOBH. (The first season of NYC, by the way, was really rough and strange, and the first season of RHOBH was probably the best of any season of any of the cities. SO MUCH happened.)

Anyway, rewatching the first few seasons, I realized that the shows have changed dramatically from when they were new and engaging. The shows used to be about the women, their superficial dalliances, their hanging out together in their fabulous cities, dealing with kids, dealing with staffs, ridiculous situations. They seemed more like documentaries of human beings who were totally excessive and who had senses of humor about themselves. The best part of all of it for me was Jill and Ramona, who took so much delight in humiliating one another and having an understanding that that is their relationship and it was fun for both of them. Whether that was real or scripted, it was a unique relationship and really compelling to watch.

New York has become about delusional alcoholic women and nothing else. While Kim made herself vulnerable at the doctor, which was really humanizing, and she has had a really harrowing 'story arc' of a life dealing with addiction issues in a serious way, RHONY has Pretentious Alcoholic LuAnn, Mean Drunk Dorinda, Wacky Drunk Sonja, Destructive Drunk New Girl. All they do is gather in different places, get drunk and yell at one another. Is this what viewers want to watch? There's nothing remotely engaging about these women anymore. And seeing Kim without makeup at the doctor, and then in the hospital worried about potentially having breast cancer, made me realize Beverly Hills has also become completely un-human, too. Maybe the cast members have drawn lines and demanded that they only be depicted as cartoonishly exaggerated characters so that viewers don't know their real personal business or something. I don't know. But seeing Kim looking so raggedy and vulnerable made me care about her and want to see more real life of these shows.

by Anonymousreply 311July 10, 2020 2:06 PM

R311, well put. There's definitely been a stark change in editing. That being said, I knew immediately in S1 of 'RHoBH' that Camille was the token villian. She really didn't deserve that with Kelsey leaving her, etc. But she overcame it and then called Taylor and Dorit out on their shit, among others among the years.

by Anonymousreply 312July 10, 2020 2:11 PM

Btw, not to be a Debbie Downer, but Naya Rivera would've been a good addition to 'RHoBH'...I would've cared about her much more than boring Ali Landry, who they seem to be prepping to join as Garcelle's friend. Garcelle won't return next year...she's an actual working actress and doesn't have the patience for all the white princess pettiness. Denise may return just for the paycheck...she can't be making much on 'The Bold and the Beautiful', and she has to support her daughters since Charlie is broke and Aaron's practice seems like a bad joke.

by Anonymousreply 313July 10, 2020 2:20 PM

I agree I liked Kim in her scenes, but you have to ask what kind of person comes back to a show solely to have their most private medical issues filmed and aired for the world?

So far I like Garcelle. I think her house is unimpressive from the outside, but when they unveiled the fully furnished inside, I really liked what she did with it. I also think the friction with Kyle is a bit overblown. I don't think Kyle was dismissive of her so much as just slow to warm up to the new girl. I don't really think she's been any friendlier with Sutton who's also new.

by Anonymousreply 314July 10, 2020 2:24 PM

R312 Yeah, I just never really realized in hindsight how much we got in the very first season of RHOBH! We got:

--Lisa Vanderpump's creepy relationship with Cedric

--Kim and Kyle going from best friends to "YOU'RE SICK AND YOU'RE AN ALCOHOLIC! THAT'S RIGHT! I SAID IT AND NOW EVERYBODY KNOWS!" in the back of a limo.

--Camille being a pretentious bitch who couldn't even IMAGINE the hardship of living in 3,000 square feet!

--Camille's insane psychic friend Allison DuBois, who is a thousand percent more noxious than I remembered.

--Taylor's obviously abusive, loveless marriage, which she describes as a business deal, which is perfectly fine with her.

--Taylor calling her wimpy husband a man's man and a cowboy from Texas.

--Taylor throwing a $60,000 birthday party for her daughter, who did not want to be there.

--Adrienne Maloof living in the Taj Mahal and owning a basketball team in Sacramento.

And a lot more I don't remember.

by Anonymousreply 315July 10, 2020 2:27 PM

I started watching RHoBH in season 8. This thread makes me want to go find Season one!

by Anonymousreply 316July 10, 2020 2:31 PM

R314 Again, I think the little conversation we saw of Garcelle speaking with other black women about how marginalized they are in Hollywood gave some insight into how Garcelle is feeling about Kyle's dismissiveness. I could be projecting, but I don't think so. I think Garcelle is subtly suggesting that Kyle may be dismissive of people...like her. The way she singled her out and said she is not a friend while giving her speech, and then said in her confessional pointedly at the camera that she was talking about Kyle suggests to me that her feeling about Kyle is more than just Kyle isn't being nice to her. It's more about Kyle not accepting/respecting her.

I could definitely be projecting.

I am a white gay guy, but when I imagine being a black person coming onto any of the all-white Housewives shows that have run for over a decade, I am pretty damned sure I would have my hackles raised about potential racism. RHOBH had, to my recollection, one Latina cast member, and she was run out of there lickety split along with the witch. I don't think a single non-servant black person has ever been shown on either RHOBH or RHONY. So Garcelle really is entering into potentially weird territory here.

by Anonymousreply 317July 10, 2020 2:32 PM

R316 It was significantly better then. That said, RHOBH has held up much better over time than RHONY.

Erica, Rinna and Dorit have turned out to be good characters, IMO. At least they all have distinctive personalities and are kind of interesting, if not always likable. New York has just been a slow, steady degradation with a bunch of dud additions.

by Anonymousreply 318July 10, 2020 2:37 PM

I go back and forth on how I feel about Kyle, but I absolutely empathize with her when it comes to her relationship with Kim. Whenever they're onscreen together, you can feel the tension and the tentativeness. As a child of an alcoholic parent, I know that feeling. You walk on eggshells, being as careful as you can not to say or do the wrong thing to set the person off. You love that person and you want to reach out to them, but you keep your distance, lest you unleash the beast in them.

by Anonymousreply 319July 10, 2020 2:38 PM

I have a feeling Denise is married to an abusive guy. Aaron seems very controlling, not to mention completely off his rocker.

by Anonymousreply 320July 10, 2020 2:39 PM

I would literally kill for Nicollette to join the cast...she divorced both Harry and Aaron. She wouldn't even have to be very dramatic...just spill the tea on the exes and watch Rinna and Denise catfight to the death.

by Anonymousreply 321July 10, 2020 3:13 PM

I would love to see Lisa Rinna's phone ring and see her say, "Oh, it's Harry Hamlin!" and then watch Nicollette pull out and say, "Oh, I have him in my phone, too. See? I had to block his number because he wouldn't stop calling."

by Anonymousreply 322July 10, 2020 3:28 PM

Harry "Nazi" Hamlin!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323July 10, 2020 3:32 PM

Was Sid Vicious a Nazi too? Or any of the British punks who wore that kind of shit to piss off old people?

by Anonymousreply 324July 10, 2020 3:36 PM

R324, even if they were, Harry and Lisa picked out these costumes in 2015. People are angry that Rinna and Harry get a pass from Andy Cohen (who said, "We addressed this years ago"), as compared to all the 'Vanderpump Rules' skanks who just got fired for racist behaviour. But Rinna is one of Andy's faves, so there you go.

by Anonymousreply 325July 10, 2020 3:42 PM

R325 Not to mention LuAnn painting her face brown and wearing an Afro wig.

I can make allowances for people having done things in the past that were not widely known to everyone everywhere as being insensitive. (I am a gay white guy, so take that for what it's worth or not worth.)

But the context of the Housewives shows makes me completely unsympathetic to the shows and to Bravo and to Andy Cohen. The Housewives franchises are racially segregated--there's the black one and then there are the white ones.

Friends, a show that was popular, what, 30 years ago now, is still being taken to task for showing an unrealistically white NYC. So is Sex and the City, which aired its last episode 16 years ago.

The Real Housewives of NYC has been on TV for over a decade, and with possibly two exceptions, the ONLY black people seen on camera in New York City on this supposed reality show have been servants. AND one of the women has done blackface on the show and faced no backlash for it. Bravo is owned by NBC. No one apologizes or even explains, because no one at all has held them accountable. They just fly under the radar and continue to show a completely whitewashed version of New York City, where the only rich people are insane drunk old white ladies, and black people are seen (as servants) and not heard.

by Anonymousreply 326July 10, 2020 3:48 PM

R326, how quickly you forget both Atlanta and Potomac are completely black. And Miami was Latina, but that one didn't last.

by Anonymousreply 327July 10, 2020 3:54 PM

DC and Miami were both "mixed" casts, and no one watched them.

by Anonymousreply 328July 10, 2020 3:55 PM

R327 I didn't forget that. I said that the franchises are racially segregated. Obviously, Atlanta is "the black one." I've never bothered to look at Dallas because of Housewives overload.

D.C. was just a bad pilot season. I don't really know about Miami, either. So maybe I put my foot in my mouth with the claim that the shows are all segregated. But I stand by the conspicuous exclusion of black people from the NYC franchise. It's supremely weird in such a diverse city. Anyone can claim, of course, that the show is about a circle of friends, but there's no denying by now that the cast members are not actual friends but are introduced as an acquaintance of one existing cast member, and this could be done with anyone.

And there really are spoiled, rich, pretentious people of color in New York! Plenty of repulsive personalities who would fit in perfectly well--all though they would likely punch LuAnn in the face for her costumes.

Here's the demographic breakdown of the city:

White: 42.67%

Black or African American: 24.27%

Other race: 15.12%

Asian: 13.95%

Two or more races: 3.51%

Native American: 0.43%

Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.05%

by Anonymousreply 329July 10, 2020 4:01 PM

R329, Potomac is the other black one. You don't seem to be acknowledging that one at all.

by Anonymousreply 330July 10, 2020 4:06 PM

Omg... I am totally over Rinna and her chronic animal print choices. Even her fking thong was animal print when she was getting her butt "exercised". Like Rinna herself, a little goes a looong way.

by Anonymousreply 331July 10, 2020 6:15 PM

God, that butt massaging scene was hilarious. I wonder how much money these idiots spend on that crap.

by Anonymousreply 332July 10, 2020 6:27 PM

R332, I'm sure they got that session comped for the free publicity. Though seeing Rinna's behind jiggle didn't really do anything for me. The ab thing that Erika did seemed more helpful.

by Anonymousreply 333July 10, 2020 7:25 PM

Lisa Rinna, competent actor but no award contender, giving Erika advice on how to approach a role was some serious comic relief.

by Anonymousreply 334July 10, 2020 8:56 PM

The other funny part of Kyle's failure-to-launch BBQ was when she corralled the girls into the tent, most likely just so she could do her splits on the pole out of the children's sight. I was waiting for the pole to give, and the tent collapse on all of them. Esp when Rinna began her terrible, over-the-hill JLo 'Hustlers' routine. So would Kyle have paid for the BBQ, or Bravo would've? They seem to try to out-do one another, like Denise with the diamond ice sculpture. Are they given an allowance for these parties?

by Anonymousreply 335July 10, 2020 9:03 PM

They're definitely setting Ali Landry up to be a friend or new Housewife. She's been making a ton of appearances on Kyle's IG feed.

by Anonymousreply 336July 10, 2020 11:30 PM

So Villa Blanca has shut down and reports are that it was because Ken & Lisa have been struggling to pay the rent since they lost their lawsuit awhile back. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 337July 11, 2020 5:46 AM

R337, I just Googled "LVP lawsuit" and 3 or 4 popped up...was this the one about not paying the employees?

Is SUR still open, or has it closed as well?

by Anonymousreply 338July 11, 2020 5:50 AM

Sarah Paulson doubles down on LVP not being nice when they met

she first talked about it last year. Last night she addressed it again and the backlash from psycho LVP stans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339July 11, 2020 6:07 AM

R338 it had something to do with discriminating against their employees.

R339 I remember when BE used to post here and he told a story about how LVP was a piece of work who would be nasty to everyone until she found out you were important. One particular LVP Stan shouted how that had to be a lie because LVP was a SAINT!!!!

by Anonymousreply 340July 11, 2020 6:09 AM

Lisa Vanderpump only parties with the pretty people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341July 11, 2020 12:10 PM

Does she keep you with her tiny ponies, R341?

by Anonymousreply 342July 11, 2020 1:03 PM

Be nice to me, R342. All the A-listers and the hottest manwhores are my best friends and lovers!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343July 11, 2020 1:13 PM

341....who is that gremlin? Just a fan? Or some WEHO celeb? Yikes. And LVP needs to invest in some lift and separate under garments.

by Anonymousreply 344July 11, 2020 1:14 PM

The midget in the pic at R341 is the lifestyle magazine editor who not only gave Pandora a job, but he was on the welcome wagon committee for Aaron "Cockgobbler" Schock when the Cockgobbler made his West Hollywood debut. He posted many pics of them together.

by Anonymousreply 345July 11, 2020 1:14 PM

Fun fact! Every single hot guy pictured with me on my IG has a fresh squirt of my steamy seed inside of him at the time the photo was taken!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346July 11, 2020 1:14 PM

The midget in the pic could be the illegitimate son of Allan Carr and Rhea Perlman.

by Anonymousreply 347July 11, 2020 2:09 PM

R347 I have never met the midget in the picture but I hold him in great disdain.

Is it because he flaunts modelesque male prostitutes on Instagram and appears to be some sort of predator? A little bit.

Is it because he spent some months flaunting male prostitute Aaron Schock, documenting via Instagram that they met at the Mosaic Megachurch in Hollywood and that he brokered Schock’s entrée into the wealthy society of Hollywood? Yep, that’s a big part of it.

More than anything though it is that he appears to be a legitimate scammer and potentially an actual psycho. He boasted on both his Instagram and Twitter profiles that he was vice chairman of the gay-teen-suicide-prevention hotline the Trevor Project. I looked at their website and his name was nowhere to be found. I contacted the organization and they said that no, he never had any affiliation with them and they contacted him to request that he delete the false information. He didn’t. I contacted them again and they said that he did not respond and they had contacted him several times with the request. Finally, they said he wrote back and said he would delete the false info from his bio, and he deleted it from Instagram and he made his Twitter profile private.

Who would do that? What kind of person who runs a public-facing magazine would falsely claim to be the vice chair of a charitable organization? Why not just a board member or why not chair if you’re going to lie? He seems like a total psycho to me.

In the IG story linked here, he picks up some hot dude and documents their trip from Texas to LA, where Kurian objectifies him in a way that reminds me of the narrator from Lolita, and he asks at the beginning “Is he going to regret this?” I just see him as a creepy Hollywood recruiter/groomer for some really fucked up shit and fucked up people like Aaron Schock and Bryan Singer types.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348July 11, 2020 2:23 PM

The midget once contacted me on Grindr. I had no interest in him at all, but I kept the conversation going to see what I could get out of him and what he'd tell me. I asked him what he did for a living, and she said he was "an entrepreneur in the entertainment industry." I asked if he knew any celebrities, and he proceeded to name drop. Among the names was Lisa Vanderpump.

I told him I loved Lisa Vanderpump, and he said they were BFFs and that he visited her house all the time. He told me he would take me to meet her sometime if I wanted.

The guy was so full of it, I was tempted to tell him I knew who he was, but I finally just quit replying to him.

by Anonymousreply 349July 11, 2020 5:45 PM

Funny how LVP always seems to surround herself with grifters, huh?

by Anonymousreply 350July 11, 2020 6:50 PM

So for those of you who've watched since season 1, who is the worst BH housewife ever?

by Anonymousreply 351July 11, 2020 8:59 PM

R351 Witchy Poo.

by Anonymousreply 352July 11, 2020 9:02 PM

R351 Worst in what sense? Personality wise or worst TV entertainment value?

by Anonymousreply 353July 11, 2020 9:04 PM

R351 Teddy Mellancamp

by Anonymousreply 354July 11, 2020 9:04 PM

Carlton hands down. The worst , period. Teddy is second.

I feel like Joyce is underrated. She was classy but she was able to put Brandy in her place. And she had a great memory so she could throw their bs back in their face.

by Anonymousreply 355July 11, 2020 9:06 PM

Yeah, the witch was the pits. She acted like someone had put a gun to her head to sign up for the show. That Dana girl in the first season was cringe-y, but she was just a friend. I sometimes wonder what happened to her. Teddy is so blah I don't even pay her any mind. And yes, Joyce was underrated. I never understood why she wasn't asked back...or was she, and she was over it?

by Anonymousreply 356July 11, 2020 9:11 PM

Carlton was probably worst to watch all around. It was just all too performed and artificial.

I was really sick of Brandi by the time she left, and if she had not left the show I would have stopped watching it. She was just a terrible person. So I would say she was the worst in the sense of being just plain awful.

Joyce bored me and by the time she left I felt like she was trying too hard to create an engaging TV persona and failing at it.

My ‘one that got away’ was Dana. The DID YOU KNOW?? $25,000!!! sunglasses notwithstanding, she seemed pretty cool, like an OK person behind all the pretense kind of like what we ended up getting from Erika. I thought she was a fun fit for Beverly Hills because she was a little schlumpy and messy compared to most of them, who are styled like Drag Queens.

I didn’t like Eileen at first because her face just looked cold, but she turned out to be a great lady who honestly was too good to be on this show.

by Anonymousreply 357July 11, 2020 9:14 PM

I am new to the series so I was reading the Wikipedia page and noticed that Teddi doesn't even have a her own page on the site. Is that a sign that no one pays you any attention?

by Anonymousreply 358July 11, 2020 9:16 PM

R351 here. I meant the worst for entertainment purposes, not a terrible person.

by Anonymousreply 359July 11, 2020 9:17 PM

R358 A lot of housewives don’t have wikipedia pages.

by Anonymousreply 360July 11, 2020 9:20 PM

I used to hope Linda Thompson would join the show...she was shown as a friend back during the Taylor days. They could've had her on during Yolanda's tenure as well, since Linda was David Foster's ex. I think Linda felt burned when the 'Princes of Malibu' show got such terrible ratings and was cancelled after only a few eps. Besides which, she doesn't really need the show to promote anything.

by Anonymousreply 361July 11, 2020 9:22 PM

Well, Carlton was hard to watch but she is memorable if we are talking TV value. I only know who Eden is because I recently rewatched her season (and kept thinking she was Brandi!), and I have no memory whatsoever of Kathryn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362July 11, 2020 9:23 PM

I think it's very telling that Tori Spelling is so desperate to be cast on the show (Jennie Garth has repeatedly turned it down), but Andy won't touch her with a 10-foot pole. Oh wait, he claims to have no say in the casting anymore (which is a total lie). They are definitely going to need new, exciting blood next season. Ali Landry seems fairly bland, unless she gets fired up when she drinks.

by Anonymousreply 363July 11, 2020 9:28 PM

R351 Teddi shes a cunt and she’s boring

by Anonymousreply 364July 11, 2020 9:28 PM

Yeah, Teddi was never suited for it. She seems more like one of the husky working gals of the OC.

by Anonymousreply 365July 11, 2020 9:30 PM

Joyce's instant recall was magnificent. She didn't take shit. The best example of it was when she went to dinner with Yolanda and Yo Yo was trying it with her but Joyce quickly shot her down with some quick facts and you could literally see Yolanda back off with an expression that read, "Oh, shit, this is bitch is not the one."

[quote]I never understood why she wasn't asked back...or was she, and she was over it?

Part of the reason she wasn't asked back was revealed by BE awhile back. Andy hates her because she had her hands on a project he wanted to be put on as co-Producer on but she wouldn't let him near it.

by Anonymousreply 366July 11, 2020 9:33 PM

R366, who's BE? I feel like I should know, but I'm clueless. Please and thanks!

by Anonymousreply 367July 11, 2020 9:38 PM

R367 Awhile back, somebody who said he was a Bravo Executive was contributing to these threads under the moniker BE. I think he was legit, because he accurately predicted the return of Bethenny on RHONY.

by Anonymousreply 368July 11, 2020 9:43 PM

r366

that scene sounds good

by Anonymousreply 369July 11, 2020 9:46 PM

R368, gotcha. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 370July 11, 2020 9:49 PM

Yeah BE told us in advance that Bethenny would be returning while everyone said he was full of shit because people at the time could not imagine Bethenny would need or want to. Sure enough a few months later it was announced she would.

BE also told us Nene would be leaving Atlanta, again no one believed it and also that Brandi would be getting the boot. There were other things that I can't remember at the moment, but I do remember the other behind the scenes stuff like the bit about LVP treating someone at Bravo like shit because she thought it was an intern and it turned out to be one of the higher ups kids or something.

by Anonymousreply 371July 11, 2020 10:25 PM

These BH threads have gotten so much better now that the crazed LVP super fan is no longer posting. I don't care who the rest of you are fans of but NONE of these women is above criticism and some deserve to be bashed more than others.

I didn't mind Joyce but the 1 thing that got me is when she and Kyle had that absurd overreaction freaking out if Carlton had put a hex on them. That was the low point of that bad season. Joyce and Carlton seemed like they were trying too hard with scripted lines.

Joyce got money following her exit though. She and creepy husband created the Spanish tv channels' version of the housewives, Rica Famosa Latina

by Anonymousreply 372July 11, 2020 10:34 PM

I am the ONLY one who dug Carlton. Totally felt that she got a bum deal.

I liked Joyce too! Gorgeous woman. And I liked her husband too. No drama, dignified, kind of hot. Great couple.

RHOBH has been my favorite always and I am glad to see it have a season that people appear to enjoy.

And to the LVP STANS- She is a manipulative and devious woman. But that doesn't bother me, what bothers me is how she is a HORRIBLE friend. She is too calculating and conniving. It's sad. LVP has charisma in spades. And I always enjoyed watching her, because she manipulated the entire show. But she had the charisma to pull it off.

by Anonymousreply 373July 11, 2020 11:14 PM

Tatum O'Neal would be a good addition, except that she doesn't drink. Do any other Housewives not imbibe? (I know the Countess was court-ordered sober for awhile, but I don't watch 'RHoNY'...she may be drinking again.)

by Anonymousreply 374July 11, 2020 11:20 PM

R374 Hopefully Kim Richards doesn’t drink. Yolanda was Kim’s sober buddy at parties when Yolanda was new.

by Anonymousreply 375July 11, 2020 11:30 PM

Kandi doesn't drink.

by Anonymousreply 376July 11, 2020 11:43 PM

They need to bring Eileen back. That'd really piss LVP off.

While they're at it Kim should come back and insinuate that Erika is fucking her son. Or more likely, that Tom is!

by Anonymousreply 377July 11, 2020 11:44 PM

If Kim came after Erika and her son there would be nothing left but a tuft of overprocessed blond hair and a vape pen.

by Anonymousreply 378July 12, 2020 12:26 AM

Why would Kim be going after Erika’s son? It seems I missed a significant development.

by Anonymousreply 379July 12, 2020 12:37 AM

Why did Kim go after Rinna's husband?

Because he is there.

by Anonymousreply 380July 12, 2020 12:41 AM

she's too old now (mid 60s( but Janice Dickinson would have been an amazing BH cast member. She's totally nuts, messy personal life, tons of famous ex lovers and flings. She loves to gossip about her old days as a supermodel too.

Brigitte Nielsen would also be great but now that she's getting a few acting gigs again she probably thinks it'd be "beneath" her.

Holly Robinson Peete would be good too

by Anonymousreply 381July 12, 2020 12:46 AM

I fucking LOVED Eileen! (And I called it that she was FIRED for being too "boring"- It took a few years for that to come out. She was paid a HUGE salary but she was too solid and awesome of a woman, and she didn't deliver that twisted drama for that 750K.

Bravo has somehow forgotten that these shows require a BALANCE. Eileen was an awesome counterbalance to the fucking antics. To me, she should have been a lifetime cast member. Never boring, but always classy and real. (For instance, I find Kandi Burruss BORING AS FUCK- and she kind of serves the same purpose as Eileen did- very similar personalities. First time I liked Kandi was during this past reunion- she was awesome, actually)

I LOVE Eileen, because she was earnest and always wanted to have meaningful conversations with anyone who she had issues with. She wanted to talk things out. But cunts like LVP could not take it.

And if you go back, none of you bitches liked Eileen. Love her. But my taste in housewives is weird. Its all about the balance and chemistry of all the women.

Thats why RHONY is a cesspool. They are all shrill, aging, drunk, nasty, MEAN, attention whores.

After I learned that Leah is not the republican homophobic piece of shit that I thought she might be, I actually like her most of all.

by Anonymousreply 382July 12, 2020 12:51 AM

I liked Eileen for her clashes with LVP and Kim but otherwise she was dull

by Anonymousreply 383July 12, 2020 12:54 AM

R381 is AWESOME.

GREAT choices.

I have always dug Nielsen.

Peete? Boring as FUCK. But I would love 2 African Americans on Beverly Hills. I really like Garcelle. She is boring as fuck like I predicted-but not beyond hope, but she IS likable, and her kids seem cool. I like her. Even though I don't agree with a lot of her opinions on the show.

Oh, by the way- LVP and Denise Richards seem to have the same rabid fans.

Point blank- Denise has been a CUNT since episode 1 this season. I don't understand it at all. Just this undercurrent of CUNT. LOVED her and Aaron last season. This season? They both seem very dark, disturbing, and NASTY. CANNOT figure this out...

LOVED her last season. This season? There is this nastiness in her eyes and in her energy. She has lost me!

Yet the fans see something completely different from what I see.

by Anonymousreply 384July 12, 2020 12:57 AM

Janice Dickinson looks like a more-weathered Cait Jenner now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385July 12, 2020 12:59 AM

I'm not sure how many of Denise's online defenders are her actual fans, or if they're transferred over LVP stans who despite claiming they'd quite watching when their idol left, have kept their interest.

They thought Denise was neutral last season, therefore not anti-LVP so they view her as "the only good one" and HATE Kyle, Dorit, Erika, Teddi and Rinna

by Anonymousreply 386July 12, 2020 1:04 AM

I’m not a fan of any of them. I thought Denise was a neutral character last season, which is often the case when a new person is cast and the producers want viewers to warm up to them.

I think Denise has to have an incredibly self-destructive side and probably a complicated and unhealthy caregiver-type or fixer-type personality to have married Charlie Sheen.

But also based on what they have shown us this season, the women ganging up on her seems totally Mean Girls-ish to me. She asked them to respect that kids were nearby and they’ve all used it against her relentlessly since then. Talk about beating a dead horse. Most parents would make the same request and most parents would say, “oops, I’m sorry,” not, “well, sorry, but since you are a huge whore in movies and talk to us about sex, we really don’t think you have the right to tell us not to talk explicitly about sex in front of your kids.”

My assumption is that all of this is scripted, so who cares? But based on the script, I’m with Denise. She did nothing wrong.

by Anonymousreply 387July 12, 2020 1:12 AM

R382 are you the person that keeps claiming you were the ONLY person who liked Eileen around here? Because I always liked her and I recall it much differently. MOST people liked her or didn't mind her. The only person that didn't like her was the rabid LVP fan who hated her for daring to challenge LVP.

Also, Kandi is much different than Eileen. Kandi is boring AF but she's also willing to get messy and start all the shit with everyone. Eileen isn't.

by Anonymousreply 388July 12, 2020 2:34 AM

R388! YES! I feel that I was!!! 4-5 years ago, NO ONE HERE liked her. I always did.

I like your version better. To me, she was a BH lifer. I miss her. She is a good person.

by Anonymousreply 389July 12, 2020 2:39 AM

Or however long ago- 2-3 years ago.

Time has become elusive since Corona..

by Anonymousreply 390July 12, 2020 2:41 AM

Yeah, people always liked Eileen here. The majority liked her or didn't have a problem with her. Seriously the only person who said more than "she's boring," was Ken when he'd post as multiple people.

by Anonymousreply 391July 12, 2020 2:58 AM

Fucking Ken. Fuck you, you little troll.

And what kind of miniature man carries around a teacup poodle while wearing tight jeans!

FUCK YOU KEN, and LISA!

by Anonymousreply 392July 12, 2020 3:07 AM

Makes you wonder how LVP and Ken will fare the longer coronavirus goes on. They might have only SUR left by the time it's over

by Anonymousreply 393July 12, 2020 3:32 AM

I LOVED Eileen when she breathlessly responded “beast? How dare you” to Kim. It was such a perfect scene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394July 12, 2020 3:38 AM

R394- Its my favorite episode of any RH franchise ever. Only Scary Island comes close!

by Anonymousreply 395July 12, 2020 3:40 AM

Why was Kim so pissed at Eileen, anyway? I can't even remember.

Eileen was definitely the sanest of the lot (admittedly not a high bar) and seems to have the best life, except for her husband. The Van Patten (can't remember which one) seemed pretty abusive with her, harshly telling her to get over her mother's death, etc. He really came off as a jerk.

by Anonymousreply 396July 12, 2020 6:20 AM

Didn't Eileen also have to clear with her husband when and how much money she spent on clothes.... even though it's obvious she's the only one making money?

by Anonymousreply 397July 12, 2020 6:45 AM

Ill give Vince credit though for the hilarious cameo he made during Kyle and Brandi's epic fight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398July 12, 2020 6:46 AM

If they got into a tussle, Kim would eat Erika alive and then floss with a strand of Erika's hair.

by Anonymousreply 399July 12, 2020 6:49 AM

If they got into a tussle, Kim would eat Erika alive and then floss with a strand of Erika's hair.

by Anonymousreply 400July 12, 2020 6:49 AM

I miss Eileen Davidson. Easily a top 5 housewife for me, across all franchises.

by Anonymousreply 401July 12, 2020 6:53 AM

Carlton was the worst. Pure trash, no substance. And her husband oozed sleaze and slime.

She had that sex party in her backyard complete with strippers and S&M gear, then in a later episode, Kyle called her antisemitic and she went ballistic, saying, "This could affect my career and my husband's business!" But having strippers in your backyard and walking around in bondage isn't a problem?

Dumb bitch.

by Anonymousreply 402July 12, 2020 9:32 AM

Well, Carlton ended up getting a divorce a while after she spent some time in the hoo hoo hotel, so...

I also miss Eileen. I think she and Erika had a fun relationship. She didn't seem to hate any of the other bitches, so I guess that is why she got the boot..

I was never really pro or con Lisa until the very end, when she became tedious and too obvious in her machinations. I have to say I haven't missed her at all so far.

by Anonymousreply 403July 12, 2020 12:14 PM

Real Housewives of Beating a Dead Horse

by Anonymousreply 404July 12, 2020 12:23 PM

I have never liked Erika since the time she went off on Eileen in Hong Kong. I know she gave Eileen a half assed apology the next morning which Eileen gracefully accepted. But Erika not only never genuinely apologized. . .she never apologized to fans of Eileen. Namely, me. (And no, I'm not the poster claiming to have been Eileen's sole defender on DL.) Her attack on Eileen--who helped her get cast briefly on Y&R--was so vicious and threatening and out of place, not to mention batshit stupid. Have never liked her since. You never turn on someone who's been kind to you like that over the use of a common phrase. What a mentally unhinged cunt.

by Anonymousreply 405July 13, 2020 3:01 AM

Kind of taking it a bit far, there r405, but you do you.

by Anonymousreply 406July 13, 2020 5:05 AM

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I GO THROUGH AT NIGHT, R406!

by Anonymousreply 407July 13, 2020 9:35 PM

Sounds right r405. Erika sounded possessed by Satan in that scene. And her apology was bullshit. I don’t know why Eileen tolerated that

by Anonymousreply 408July 14, 2020 12:28 AM

Yeah I like Erica but she does go completely off the rails when she gets upset about something. Why does Teddi have to keep boring us for a paycheque? Can’t her dad give her money and doesn’t her husband have a job?

by Anonymousreply 409July 14, 2020 2:01 AM

Teddi is vile

by Anonymousreply 410July 16, 2020 8:05 AM

Okay what or who was with Brandi?

by Anonymousreply 411July 16, 2020 7:58 PM

I would tend to believe Brandi-shes nuts and not someone you want to fuck with but she’s not a liar from what I recall .

With this show the arguments always seem to be about something that happens off-camera—like meetings about what each housewife’s storyline will be that season. It’s more evident here than on the other cities.

by Anonymousreply 412July 16, 2020 9:01 PM

I hate that there are two threads for this. I'm seeing this happen more and more. Sorry that some people don't want to cough up some spare change to subscribe, but to create a new thread each time one gets paywalled is tedious as fuck, and a mess to navigate. Here is the other thread.

by Anonymousreply 413July 16, 2020 9:36 PM

Oh fuck I am hopeless, HERE it is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414July 16, 2020 9:37 PM

R387 agreed 100%

by Anonymousreply 415July 17, 2020 9:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!