Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of New York Season 12 - Part 1

Moving back to Thursday nights, premieres April 2. Cast includes the old favorites and new housewife, Leah Mcsweeney. Friend of Ramona and Dorinda's, Elyse Swaine, also joins the cast but will be in the Barbara K. role.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601July 12, 2020 3:28 PM

Elyse Slaine has an interesting background...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 25, 2020 8:47 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 25, 2020 8:50 PM

Looks horrendous. A bunch of screeching drunk harpies. Also the look of the show (like “cinematography” lol) has changed, very drab and depressing look.

by Anonymousreply 3February 25, 2020 8:52 PM

Looks like Dorinda is finally called our over her "issues".

by Anonymousreply 4February 25, 2020 8:54 PM

In former NY housewife news, Jules was arrested on Sunday in -- where else? -- Boca for battery against Michael, the dwarf adjacent ex-husband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 25, 2020 8:56 PM

R5 that’s a face made for radio. Who did her brows? Harpo Marx’s angry Chinese cousin?

by Anonymousreply 6February 25, 2020 9:49 PM

I HATE Leah's voice. Every other word is "like," with an affected delivery, as if she's a 20yr old Gen-Zer. Who wants to hear that?

by Anonymousreply 7April 3, 2020 1:40 AM

Same shit,just like last year's opening. Really boring.

by Anonymousreply 8April 3, 2020 1:53 AM

Girls get drunk, girls shout at each other, girls still think they're young.

by Anonymousreply 9April 3, 2020 2:03 AM

Does anyone really give a flying fuck at the moment? The only thing I want to do to these smears of trash is kick them in the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 10April 3, 2020 2:11 AM

I'm glad they're back. I need some of this mindless entertainment. Ramona is as pathetic as ever. Newsflash Ramona, you're a narcissistic crazy crack and nobody will ever love you again.

by Anonymousreply 11April 3, 2020 11:46 AM

What’s the formula? Recruit Incest Survivors and put them drunk in a room together?

by Anonymousreply 12April 3, 2020 3:14 PM

yes it is

by Anonymousreply 13April 3, 2020 3:44 PM

"The ‘Real Housewives of New York’ to Bethenny Frankel: Good Riddance"

The Season 12 premiere of Bravo’s reality-TV juggernaut The Real Housewives of New York City launches Thursday with a sobering dose of, well, reality.

The first few minutes of the episode break the fourth wall in an unprecedented way, as each of the returning cast members discover and then react—with their signature cocktail of hysterics and wit—to the news that, days before production started on the season, star Bethenny Frankel decided to quit the show. More, she announced the move to the press without warning any of the girls.

Suffice it to say, the news hit the returning Housewives like a flying leg to the head.

“To me, that’s F-U,” Ramona Singer is seen saying in the sequence. A producer asks her to elaborate on what she thinks about it. She rolls her eyes with the force of the Earth spinning on its axis. “I don’t know why we even have to acknowledge. It’s so stupid.”

Dorinda Medley has a warmer reaction: “Why do I feel like crying a little bit?” Sonja Morgan is hurt: “I feel abandoned all over again. My daughter’s going to college and now I won’t have Bethenny. It’s a lot.”

But it’s Luann de Lesseps, whose showdown with a shaking, screaming, emotional Frankel provided the climax to the series’ previous season, who lands the clincher. “It’s really hard for me to say that I’ll miss her all that much,” the cabaret star says to the camera. “But as they say on Broadway, the show must go on. Without you.”

De Lesseps laughs when reminded of the line during a phone call to talk about the new season.

“Like I say in the show, I wasn’t that disappointed because, you know, I’ve gotten a lot of grief from her in the past,” she says from the Hamptons, where she’s self-isolating with her son and daughter. “As much as we’ve had good times, there’s been a lot of bad times. I was reminded that she hasn’t been supportive of me in a lot of ways.”

Plus, there’s the way everyone found out. “We felt kind of, you know, jilted and abandoned.”

Singer, who is waiting out the quarantine with her daughter and ex-husband, Mario, at his beach house in Boca Raton, felt particularly blindsided. “We found out through the press, which I thought was disrespectful to the cast.”

She initially balked at the producers’ suggestion that they talk about the behind-the-scenes drama on camera. Discussion of cast departures, contract renewals, and matters of production—things that acknowledge to viewers that, at the end of the day, this is a TV show—is typically discouraged, if not forbidden.

But after seeing a cut of the premiere episode, she’s come around to the decision. “I think we all realize it was a good thing because, you know what, she was a presence. It just shows that yes, she was part of us. And now she’s not.”

From her house in the Berkshires, Medley agrees. “It would have been weird if they didn’t do it,” she says.

Beyond shock, her initial reaction was shaded with concern for the series. Frankel was the franchise’s biggest name and, with her bulldozing wit and rodeo ability to lasso in plot, arguably the show’s driving force.

“It was scary,” Medley says. “She was an integral part of the show and I was worried. I didn’t know the new girl (new cast member Leah McSweeney), and I didn’t know how people were going to react to it. I think what it did is it really pushed all of us just that little bit more.”

“I thought it was a great way to emit my emotions, because I had strong feelings,” says Morgan, speaking from—and you can’t make this up—a wellness spa near Palm Springs, where she booked a juicing-and-colonics recharge months before the pandemic and is now, essentially, stuck. “I felt really separation anxiety when Bethenny left, so I was happy to have that moment to go behind the scenes and say, ‘What!? Oh my God!’”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 3, 2020 5:58 PM

In a recent interview with Variety’s Kate Aurthur, Frankel explained that she left the show, in part, because it was no longer a platform to promote her businesses. She pulled the lever at the spur-of-the-moment during negotiations, she said. “It’s taken me longer to order a pasta dish than just to decide this.”

“It was really the paycheck, which was, you know, astronomical at that point,” she told Variety. “And so I was staying because of money. And I just thought to myself, a bartender, a high-class prostitute who’s making a lot of money, you gotta sometimes make a move, and just say, ‘Let me just do what feels right to me.’”

In February, upcoming streaming service HBO Max announced an eight-episode order of the unscripted series The Big Shot With Bethenny. But in recent weeks, Frankel has thrown herself into providing emergency assistance to those affected by the coronavirus crisis through her disaster relief initiative BStrong.

Her efforts with BStrong were frequently spotlighted on Real Housewives and, regardless of the state of their friendships, were always supported and spoken highly of by the other cast members.

While Frankel’s departure was largely met with a panicked reaction from the show’s fans about how it would affect the series, the returning cast members maintain that having someone who was such a commanding presence step away could only be a good thing.

“A lot of the time she was overwhelming and didn’t allow us to express ourselves in a way we could have,” Singer says. (In the opening of the premiere, she puts it this way: “Everyone will be freer in spirit. Sometimes with her I don’t know if she’s going to come purr at me or scratch my eyes out.”)

She credits a particular producer, Darren Ward, with seeing this as an opportunity, refusing to let Singer get away with discussing her life on camera in superficial terms, acting like a therapist and forcing her to dig into uncomfortable places. Case in point: one scene in the premiere in which Singer has a sobbing meltdown at a bar about being 60 and alone, wailing, “I want a man to hold me and be with me!”

“I can’t believe I did that,” she says. “I don’t think I could have exposed myself in that way if Bethenny was still filming. It’d still be a great show with her. But it’d be a different show.”

De Lesseps was also grateful for some noticeable “breathing room” this season. “She took up a lot of oxygen in the room, to be quite honest. I think it was always a lot about Bethenny.”

In her case, that means continuing to chronicle her journey with alcohol addiction and sobriety in the aftermath of her 2017 arrest for disorderly intoxication, resisting arrest, battery of an officer, and making threats against a public servant, and the ensuing stints in rehab.

The RHONY premiere Thursday shows de Lesseps leaving her final probation hearing. But fans of the show have already gasped with concern after a trailer for the season showed her taking a sip of vodka in a future episode.

Yes, she is allowing herself to drink again, de Lesseps says, though at the moment she’s not consuming alcohol while in self-isolation.

“I’ve decided that, you know what, I suffered long enough,” she says. “I felt like I could take drinking responsibly and at least give it a go. So you’re going to see me drink socially on the show.”

She’s taking her relationship day by day. A journey so personal is undoubtedly complicated by the fact that it’s being weathered in front of a camera crew...and the world.

“I decided not to pigeonhole myself into, like, ‘I’m not drinking.’ I decided not to label it,” she says. “To be judged because you have a glass of wine, it’s difficult. It's not easy walking that line.”

It’s a sentiment that echoes what Medley thinks is the reason that people keep tuning in. “We’re kind of brave, to put ourselves out there,” she says. Wiith New York City currently under lockdown, she jokes, “Now we’re gonna be probably the best entertainment in town.”

by Anonymousreply 15April 3, 2020 6:02 PM

Good, she's gone. Now I can make the show totally about ME, the most important person on television

by Anonymousreply 16April 3, 2020 6:28 PM

Bethenny was on the show for two reasons:

1 - Self promotion

2 - Product placement

After only one season of that shit, I was over it. And now, I'm glad she's gone.

I agree. GOOD RIDDANCE!

by Anonymousreply 17April 3, 2020 6:31 PM

Boy, when Dorinda's all coked up and drunk, the white trash in her really comes out. She went after Tinsley like a middle school mean girl.

And this Leah thing just seems like trash dressed up in expensive clothes and facial procedures. She should fit right in.

Did everyone else enjoy Ramona's tearless breakdown in the bar? She acts about as well as she walks the runway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 5, 2020 4:28 PM

I flip the channel when boring ass Barbie fake doll tinsley is on uggggggggg

by Anonymousreply 19April 5, 2020 4:34 PM

Tinsley wasn't actually too annoying in this episode. She held her own against Dorinda.

They brought on Tinsley's friend Leah this season, probably to give Tinsley an ally against the other bitches.

by Anonymousreply 20April 5, 2020 4:37 PM

Tinsley and Leah aren't really friends though. Dorinda was looking rough at that party but I get what she is saying about Tinsley..there is absolutely nothing there. Dorinda seems to resent her partner John...I don't understand that relationship.

by Anonymousreply 21April 5, 2020 4:41 PM

agreed, Tinsel should be replaced by someone mre funz and less LOUD

why they keep bringing bak that dry hump bethanny????

by Anonymousreply 22April 5, 2020 4:41 PM

Dorinda's looking even more butch and dyke-ish this season than in the past.

by Anonymousreply 23April 5, 2020 4:43 PM

Will Dorinda’s hideous daughter Hannah be making an appearances this season?

by Anonymousreply 24April 5, 2020 4:59 PM

R24, God, I hope not.

by Anonymousreply 25April 5, 2020 5:38 PM

R25 = Dorinda

by Anonymousreply 26April 5, 2020 9:25 PM

Whatever, bitches. I loved the premiere. It was one of the stronger first episodes of their past few seasons. Leah is good people, albeit a little smarmy.

by Anonymousreply 27April 5, 2020 10:54 PM

They keep talking about Leahs clothing line like I’m supposed to know what it is. This crap is exactly what I need right now.

by Anonymousreply 28April 6, 2020 12:57 AM

NY is usually my favorite of the franchise, but I couldn't get past the first 20 minutes of this episode, primarily because Tinsley is so goddamned annoying and undeserving.

She looks fucking ridiculous with those garish fake eyelashes.

by Anonymousreply 29April 6, 2020 1:01 AM

This is a duplicate thread, please use the one linked below:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 6, 2020 1:27 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 10, 2020 2:37 PM

Why was that seriously ugly Dorinda woman chosen for the show? I don't understand why anyone wants to watch her hideous mug.

by Anonymousreply 32April 10, 2020 2:58 PM

Dorinda was hired because when she gets liquored up she turns into a monster. It’s sort of like the movie Gremlins.

by Anonymousreply 33April 10, 2020 3:48 PM

Ah, the train wreck factor.

by Anonymousreply 34April 10, 2020 3:53 PM

I was wondering that too, R31!

He is SMOKING hot, and Sonya said that Ramona reported that he has a big dick!

If he was having sex with Ramona, then I just bet he'd be willing to do it with anyone, for the right amount of money.

by Anonymousreply 35April 10, 2020 5:01 PM

[quote]No one's mentioning that HOT toyboy William??

Just curious, are you British? I thought Americans say "boy-toy" and British say "toy-boy." Anyway...

He is (former?) model, William "Billy/Will/Bill" McLarnon. He is now a real estate agent in NYC for Barbara Corcoran's company, The Corcoran Group. And the rumors of his big, beautiful cock are supposedly true. Last year, OMG Blog & others posted full-frontal nude pictures of him from a photo shoot he did when he was younger, but they were very quickly taken down and the post marked, "photos removed upon request." Sadly, they were removed before I saw them. He seems to have Google Alerts set for himself (hell, he'll probably see this post), since, you know, he's such an important, big-shot NYC real estate agent, now, and god forbid people see a male model nude. It seems he, somehow, had the pictures successfully scrubbed entirely from the internet. I have been unable to find them even on sites like LPSG and MaleGeneral and he is generally on those site's "Do Not Post" list, so the post is removed and, if it's a repeat violation, the poster banned if they post the pictures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36April 10, 2020 7:58 PM

Yeah he was hot albeit a little sweaty...

by Anonymousreply 37April 10, 2020 8:25 PM

R32 Because Dorinda has a huge house out in the berkshires and she has the $ to be on this show. She basically represents everything these housewives stand for.

At least on this show.

by Anonymousreply 38April 10, 2020 8:37 PM

When Dorinda is sober, she's really nice but when she's drunk , she really nasty

by Anonymousreply 39April 10, 2020 8:43 PM

Dorinda is my favorite personality on this show.

by Anonymousreply 40April 10, 2020 8:46 PM

Dorinda makes great TV but she seems like a real cunt. I'd never want to actually meet her.

by Anonymousreply 41April 11, 2020 1:06 AM

[quote] Just curious, are you British? I thought Americans say "boy-toy" and British say "toy-boy."

Lol. I'm American -- just a typo on my part.

by Anonymousreply 42April 11, 2020 2:37 AM

I thought Episode 2 was a good overview of their innate pettiness and self-involvement.

by Anonymousreply 43April 11, 2020 2:43 AM

If anyone had any doubt that this franchise is Over, episode 2 was enough to do that. Horrific in its obvious setup and its desperate need to seem non-scripted.

by Anonymousreply 44April 11, 2020 4:57 AM

OMG look at this trashy clothing line by Leah. I wonder if she lets her daughter wear that crap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45April 11, 2020 11:50 PM

I don't know why women refer to themselves as bitches. It's so demeaning.

by Anonymousreply 46April 11, 2020 11:51 PM

Tins needs intense therapy - she's so desperate for a man

She's lost in her bulimia and extreme weight-loss

She literally has her ex-husband's initials tattooed on her body "RLM"

She can't reveal who she is to Dorinda - because SHE has no idea who she is

by Anonymousreply 47April 12, 2020 12:34 AM

Why is leahs brand called married to the mob? Also where do they even sell this? K Mart?

by Anonymousreply 48April 12, 2020 1:11 AM

R48, There are very few products on her website and they are very average t-shirts and sweatshirts printed with simple and crude text and graphics. My guess is that the company was either inactive or failing and she's trying to boost sales with the show. All of those gross NY housewives should be wearing this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49April 12, 2020 6:00 AM

Wasn't Jill supposedly coming back this season?

What happened to that?

by Anonymousreply 50April 12, 2020 6:21 AM

I love Tinsley

by Anonymousreply 51April 12, 2020 1:19 PM

R51 = Dale Mercer

by Anonymousreply 52April 12, 2020 2:38 PM

Hey Dale,

Have I got a man for YOU! The two of you would get along so well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53April 12, 2020 2:52 PM

Does he have money?

I need a man with money, because I'm a young widow with two children to raise.

(Actually Aviva was on Heather McDonald's "Juicy Scoop" podcast and YouTube video, saying she was embarrassed by her dad's behavior. She said her dad married the young girl he dated during her time on the show; he's currently divorcing that young woman; and he's involved with another young woman who has snakes(WTF). I was impressed by how honest Aviva was)

by Anonymousreply 54April 12, 2020 3:03 PM

Dale,

Is this enough? Oh, by the way, I have a seven inch tongue....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55April 12, 2020 3:06 PM

Mmmmmm....my daughters don't eat much

by Anonymousreply 56April 12, 2020 3:11 PM

I LOVE Tinsley! She rescued two dogs from China! That's the stuff - She is my #1 now.🐶🐶🥰

by Anonymousreply 57April 18, 2020 12:31 AM

I watched this week. These women are so trashy. Sonja is an obnoxious drunk and there's something wrong with Ramona. Very strange lady. She talks too fast and has crazy eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58April 19, 2020 5:15 AM

The show must have jumped the shark. There has been 0 discussion.

by Anonymousreply 59April 24, 2020 2:01 AM

I'm here. I go in and out of seasons. The new gal seems a tad dull. Ramona's boobs are enormous, when did she get those?

by Anonymousreply 60April 24, 2020 2:17 AM

What sort of accent is it Sonja has? It's almost like she affects a downmarket way of speaking. She sounds like a townie. Maybe she's just being herself?

by Anonymousreply 61April 24, 2020 2:19 AM

This episode looks fun I want to know why a vibrator ended up on a platter with a chicken on Ramona’s kitchen counter

by Anonymousreply 62April 24, 2020 3:52 AM

It’s too trashy now esp with the Brandy Glanville wanna be and we never watched RHONY just to see them get all sloppy drunk and topless — we watched because they were maybe slightly sharper than the other Real HWs and for the verbal sparring and the epic shade . Or “character study “ as one write up said.

That’s why like it or not B was always the MVP.

by Anonymousreply 63April 24, 2020 4:13 AM

There is nothing interesting about watching 50 and 60 year old women getting sloppy drunk, making out with each other, taking off their clothes, and fighting with each other.

It's not even a good look on 20 and 30 year olds, much less on women who are practically grandmothers.

by Anonymousreply 64April 24, 2020 11:29 AM

[QUOTE] much less on women who are practically grandmothers.

by Anonymousreply 65April 24, 2020 12:02 PM

Sonja is from Albany...she has an Albany accent which can be like a New York accent just not as severe.

by Anonymousreply 66April 24, 2020 12:22 PM

You could see the wheels turning in the new girl's head as she planned her "outrageous" stunts for the party: "I'm gonna play it quiet at first, then I'll go WILD and steal the show! Drinking! Making out! Nudity! Vandalism!" Bo-ring.

I miss the early, early days of the Real Housewives, when the show had a bit of a cinema verite quality.

by Anonymousreply 67April 24, 2020 1:07 PM

Leah, the new housewife, is friends with Megan McCain and her wackjob husband. She wrote some articles for the husband's right-wing outlet so she's most likely a deplorable Trump lover like Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 68April 24, 2020 1:16 PM

What a boring episode. The visit to Ramona' has been the worst "visit" episode ever. The one good thing is that anyone who watches wouldn't trade lives with any of these harridans.

by Anonymousreply 69April 24, 2020 1:17 PM

Does anyone else just want to punch Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 70May 1, 2020 1:22 AM

There's just nothing interesting left to wring out of Luann, Ramona, or Sonja at this point. They need to do a hard reboot like they did in season 5 when they dumped Alex, Jill, and Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 71May 1, 2020 5:24 PM

Wrong! I am like an avocado with all my layers.

by Anonymousreply 72May 1, 2020 5:26 PM

R71 Darling you don't find a cabaret show titled "Marry, Eff, Kill" interesting?

by Anonymousreply 73May 1, 2020 5:26 PM

Are you nuts Reply 71?? I was rivetted watching me run my fashion show!

by Anonymousreply 74May 1, 2020 5:28 PM

R70 no I wanna punch Dorinda

by Anonymousreply 75May 1, 2020 5:30 PM

Agree R66. I’m from that area and sometimes have been mistaken for a native New Yorker or from southern Westchester based on my accent.

by Anonymousreply 76May 1, 2020 5:41 PM

This season is boring without Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 77May 1, 2020 6:00 PM

Look at this old crinkle Sonja was married to. She's nothing but a cold-hearted grifting whore. Her drunk scenes are disgusting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78May 1, 2020 6:07 PM

I'm enjoying not having to listen to her awful shrill voice R77

by Anonymousreply 79May 1, 2020 6:11 PM

Check out Sonja's feet. She's got flippers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80May 1, 2020 6:12 PM

I was just idly reading Carole Radziwill's wikipedia entry. It states her estimated worth is $50 million. Is that remotely possible? How the hell?

by Anonymousreply 81May 2, 2020 4:25 PM

I'd say Carole wrote it but we all know she uses a ghost writer.

by Anonymousreply 82May 2, 2020 4:26 PM

Damn how much viagra did that dude need to hump Sonja.. he looks like the cryptkeeper

by Anonymousreply 83May 2, 2020 4:41 PM

Wow. Not even one comment on last night's episode? Stick a fork in this franchise.

by Anonymousreply 84May 8, 2020 6:20 PM

I hate Romana, evil nasty bitch

by Anonymousreply 85May 8, 2020 9:38 PM

I saw R84 it but I don't remember it.

Oops! I just realized I taped it but haven't watched it yet.

by Anonymousreply 86May 8, 2020 10:47 PM

original thread has been paywalled

might as well come here now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87May 8, 2020 11:01 PM

ratings in and it's still tanking.

.36 key demo 1.18 million total viewers this week

Bravo can't be happy about this but it's no shock. The season just sucks. Nothing good about it

by Anonymousreply 88May 8, 2020 11:02 PM

So I watched. Terrible. I had to ff through most of it.

by Anonymousreply 89May 9, 2020 5:05 AM

Well if this boring episode proved anything it’s that Dorinda is every bit as much gold digging trash as the rest of them. It’s rich of her to accuse Sonja and Tinsley of hanging on to their husbands when she does it more than anyone. And I’m not denying that Tinsley is a major gold digger as well but at least she went to the right schools and is in the same ballpark. Dorinda is guido trash who by some miracle married really well (cuz she ain’t anything to look at, either).

by Anonymousreply 90May 9, 2020 6:47 AM

Sonja has been pushing her stupid fashion line for years and nothing's come of it

clearly what Bethenny meant when she complained that the show didn't want to show more of her real business but they had time for Sonja's delusions

was Sonja ever really a NYC "it girl"? She acts like she used to be just cuz she let a bunch of famous men run through her back in the 80s and early 90s

by Anonymousreply 91May 9, 2020 7:20 AM

In Sonja's mind maybe she was an IT girl.

by Anonymousreply 92May 9, 2020 12:55 PM

Yes, Sonja is an IT girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93May 9, 2020 1:12 PM

Unfortunately, this show is unwatchable without Bethenny. She somehow tempered the others and brought a cunty sense of humor. They’re in big trouble without her.

by Anonymousreply 94May 9, 2020 2:40 PM

Leah needs to go in on Dorinda and take that wannabe mod wife down a couple of pegs. And I despise Leah.

by Anonymousreply 95May 9, 2020 3:19 PM

Tinsley is 44? Acts like she's 17.

by Anonymousreply 96May 9, 2020 3:41 PM

Right that is why Tinsley is a waste. She is an infantile mess. She does look good for 44. I would think almost 10 years younger.

by Anonymousreply 97May 9, 2020 10:56 PM

R97 she’s lost a ton of weight though even from the first season. Is she starving or doing coke? I have no idea how someone who is by no means naturally built that shape (it’s not even just a question of thinness ) gets that way especially at that age (when even most naturally skinny people start to have a harder time).

Admittedly she’s never looked better.

by Anonymousreply 98May 10, 2020 12:05 AM

I've always thought Tinsley and Dina Lohan look alike

by Anonymousreply 99May 10, 2020 5:07 AM

Sonja is the first " cook" eliminated on Worst Cooks in America. She tried to cook lamb chops in a toaster over. They were raw.

by Anonymousreply 100May 11, 2020 2:35 AM

did it seem like she was doing it as a joke? or she seriously thought she could cook that way?

by Anonymousreply 101May 11, 2020 2:51 AM

She said she only knew how to cook in a toaster oven. Anne Burrell mentioned to Tyler Florence that Sonja tried to sell toaster ovens a few years ago, but failed. Sonja used the regular stove and oven for the elimination challenge, but was the first one cut. She was told her food was a failure.

by Anonymousreply 102May 11, 2020 3:11 AM

How does one "only know how to cook in a toaster oven?" It's literally just a regular oven, but smaller.

by Anonymousreply 103May 11, 2020 3:34 AM

Luann and Leah, two alcoholics bullshitting each other.

by Anonymousreply 104May 15, 2020 1:18 AM

no one on thish show ish an alcoholic

by Anonymousreply 105May 15, 2020 3:06 AM

Is this seriously the only thread on this? Wow.

by Anonymousreply 106May 15, 2020 3:27 AM

Dorinda makes for great TV, but fuck is she emotionally unstable and clearly an alcoholic with rage issues.

by Anonymousreply 107May 15, 2020 4:40 AM

R107 I lol’d when she said “almost alcoholic.” That said, it’s not just alcohol. Coke is what makes people that dark and nasty.

by Anonymousreply 108May 15, 2020 4:55 AM

Sonja stuck her face in a bidet.

by Anonymousreply 109May 15, 2020 5:06 AM

Does Sonja still live in that multi-level house with the elevator? Did she sell it yet?

by Anonymousreply 110May 15, 2020 5:08 AM

R106 the original thread got payrolled last week

by Anonymousreply 111May 15, 2020 7:34 AM

Sonja and Leah how fucking low rent are they? squatting in a maize that others walk on not even caring that cameras catch it all

and the sommelier talking to LuAnn about dick pics?

this show has really gone to trash in recent years

it revolves around getting drunk and vulgarity. I miss the days when only ONE person would get drunk occasionally and the fights were more substantial. This shit is so lame now

by Anonymousreply 112May 15, 2020 7:36 AM

Andy Cocaine Cohen has ruined the Housewives franchises.

Beverley Hills sucks now. I loved LVP and can’t stand Rinna, Kyle or those other vapid lizard faced mean girls. And not even mean girls in the fun way. Now they’re apparently doing the same thing to that bimbo Denise. Won’t watch this season.

New York is trash too. Love her or hate her at least Bethenny is entertaining. Watching drunk coked out Dorinda, bug eyed Ramona or that idiot Luanne got tired years ago. Without Bethenny calling them all out of sucks.

Apparently Atlanta is absolute garbage as well with everyone trying to get Nene out. She’s the only one that makes me laugh, the rest of those boring bitches would be a snooze to watch.

Cocaine Cohen has allowed the wrong housewife’s to rise to the top and encourages too much cattiness and fighting instead of highlighting their wealth and showing exclusive parties etc of the rich.

by Anonymousreply 113May 15, 2020 8:14 AM

Saw the previews and realized that I knew everything that was going to happen, so I masturbated instead before Top Chef came on.

by Anonymousreply 114May 15, 2020 11:06 AM

The plot of every show:

Girls go out and:

1. Dorinda gets drunk and nasty

2. Sonja gets really drunk , loud, and over-sexed

3. Ramona looks to get laid

4. LuAnn: will she drink or won;t she? How judgmental will she be this week? How many times will she pull out the rehab sob story?

5. Tinsley will be lost and lead a life that has no meaning

6. Leah will be a non-factor, as all of the tag-ons have been ( except Dorinda).

Why bother to watch?

by Anonymousreply 115May 15, 2020 12:23 PM

These type of threads never fail to depress me although I am pleased that they seem less lively than usual. Perhaps people are realizing that a better choice for their time is to read a book.

by Anonymousreply 116May 15, 2020 2:54 PM

Does Sonja have a storyline this season? Or his her storylne just screaming things like, "I don't shave my vagina!"?

by Anonymousreply 117May 15, 2020 3:02 PM

Tinsley may be immature, but she was more mature in response to Dorinda than I would have been. If it was me, I would have gotten up from the table, walked over to Dorinda, and punched her squarely in the face.

by Anonymousreply 118May 15, 2020 4:20 PM

What is Dorita's issue with Tins? That she's younger and prettier and gets more dick?

by Anonymousreply 119May 15, 2020 4:33 PM

R119 pretty much. I wouldn’t have punched her but I would have said “if I looked like you I’d see jealous of me too!”

Seriously she’s so fucking ugly with a personality to match.

by Anonymousreply 120May 15, 2020 5:26 PM

Watching these two episodes made me so grateful for my simple little life

by Anonymousreply 121May 15, 2020 6:20 PM

I don't get the people on social media raving about the season acting like it's so funny and amazing

there does seem to be a big divide. People either love it or hate it

so far the ratings are rather low

I did enjoy LuAnn being judgmental about Leah's shoebox size apartment though that was more classic LuAnn

by Anonymousreply 122May 15, 2020 7:26 PM

This season is pretty boring. There are moments but its just not the same without Bethanny.

by Anonymousreply 123May 15, 2020 7:33 PM

Bethenny is great tv but I don't think the show should have to rely on her. The problem is the producers are relying on alcohol. Every episode more than 1 person gets drunk

In the last 5 years it used to be just sometimes Dorinda or sometimes Sonja. Then they started getting drunk at the same time. Then LuAnn started getting drunk on camera. Then they added Tinsley now they have Leah. Ramona was the original one who got tipsy in the early years and she seems to have dialed it back. The rest of them are all fucking alcoholics

I expect LuAnn to relapse at some point this year if she keeps having just 1 sip

and Leah is a moron for acting like it's weird that people would make a big deal of her or LuAnn drinking. You've both gotten treatment! You're addicts!

This is the worst season ever of NYC

fire Leah, Sonja and Tinsley. Bring back Jill, Aviva, Heather and Carole. That'd be a fun mix

or get a new woman who's not a goddamn drunk. We need someone married too

these women are too old and uncool to be that "sex and the city" vibe that the producers keep grasping at

by Anonymousreply 124May 15, 2020 7:53 PM

The Sex and the City angle worked when Bethenny was in the cast. Ramona,Sonja and Dorinda have old lady energy though no matter how youthful they try to seem.

I was bothered by Dorindas treatment of Tinsley. Tinsley is harmless and isn’t nasty like these other bitches. I’m not a fan of Tinsley but Dorinda is coming across like she’s punching down.

They should set next season at a Rehab clinic. Does Betty Ford have an east Coast branch.

by Anonymousreply 125May 15, 2020 8:01 PM

You make great points R124. Tinsley is a nice girl but her story line is coming to an end, especially now since she's engaged to Scott and is going to live the life of a boring midwestern wife. Actually I like Leah. She's rough around the edges but she brings a new vibe to the show. She seems like a REAL New Yorker. Keep Sonja around because she's the only real "housewife" of the group.

Its interesting who you think they should bring back. I think Aviva & Heather quit the show. Carole ran out of storyline. And Jill wasn't invited back because she wants too much attention & became annoying to producers on RH and other entertainment shows. She always wanted to be on TV even when she wasn't invited.

by Anonymousreply 126May 15, 2020 8:02 PM

The problem with NY is the women are single empty nesters with no jobs. They have literally nothing to do but sit around and drink all day. They need to bring in younger women with more going on in their lives. I would ditch everyone but Leah and Tinsley (just for the sake of continuity), let Leah suggest one friend, and then cast 3 other women with actual lives.

by Anonymousreply 127May 15, 2020 8:13 PM

I don't like the idea of Leah being the new focus of the show. She's not likable or charismatic IMO

by Anonymousreply 128May 15, 2020 8:33 PM

I think Tnsley should retire from the show, marry her guy, have babies, and liver her life out of the spotlight. She's too nice to keep up with those other manic bitches. Dorinda is really mean, her response to Tinsley at the corn maze farm was over the top.

by Anonymousreply 129May 15, 2020 11:06 PM

And I really did mean to say liver her life.

by Anonymousreply 130May 15, 2020 11:06 PM

I’ve liked dorinda up until this season but it’s really unpleasant watching her go after Tinsley. I never liked Tinsley but I feel so bad for her. Dorinda just screams and yells insulting her needlessly.

by Anonymousreply 131May 16, 2020 3:53 AM

Dorinda needs a head transplant.

by Anonymousreply 132May 16, 2020 4:15 AM

R119 the only “issue” Dorinda has with Tinsley is .... story line. Couple of fake feuds, few too many double gin soda’s, at least two inaudible slurred speeches = an invitation to join the cast next season.

by Anonymousreply 133May 16, 2020 5:00 AM

7 episodes in and hasn't cracked 1.3 million mark yet

slipping from last year

by Anonymousreply 134May 16, 2020 5:11 AM

I've only watched the first 3 episodes. Episodes 4-7 are on my DVR for tomorrow morning. So far I agree that there is way too much focus on being drunk and stupid this season. Totally boring. I can't stand that Leah bitch. I just don't like her at all.

by Anonymousreply 135May 16, 2020 5:40 AM

I'm a fan of RHONY - it has always been the best franchise

But this season is just depressing

by Anonymousreply 136May 16, 2020 11:58 AM

I watch these shows for escapism and in the past NY has made me laugh. But this show has really jumped the shark.

And Lu's reaction to Leah's apartment was the height of snobbery. What a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 137May 16, 2020 12:41 PM

"Actually I like Leah. She's rough around the edges but she brings a new vibe to the show. She seems like a REAL New Yorker. "

She should start some controversy by openly voicing her Trump worship, but then we'd realize that all of the other women voted for him, because he is a New York society figure.

by Anonymousreply 138May 16, 2020 12:44 PM

wow Sonja really can't cook. She is her typical ditzy self on Worst Cooks in America celeb edition

this week she set the pan on the stove on fire by adding so much oil

by Anonymousreply 139May 18, 2020 4:50 AM

I assumed all the trashy women on these shows, except for maybe Atlanta, are Trumpies

by Anonymousreply 140May 18, 2020 7:17 AM

Why did Leah say she hates Tiki torches because of Charlottesville ?...I don't understand her Dump worship in that context?

by Anonymousreply 141May 18, 2020 11:52 AM

She's always been a moron, but Dorinda is especially repellent this season.

by Anonymousreply 142May 18, 2020 4:15 PM

Leah wrote she didn't vote in 2016 because she thought Trump and Hillary were both bad.

She wrote a bit for The Federalist, that shitty outlet run by Meghan McCain's husband. She has problems with the feminist movement

Leah I think is someone who tries too hard to be an intellectual but she's really not

by Anonymousreply 143May 18, 2020 5:47 PM

The irony is these women think they are the epitome of class and sophistication when nothing could be farther from the truth

by Anonymousreply 144May 18, 2020 6:40 PM

Maybe I'm reaching my limit with RHONY. This latest episode was nearly impossible to sit through. So much screaming and screeching and nonsense. The only one that made any sense was the quiet dark haired lady who said she was frightened of Dorinda. I think her name is Elsie?

by Anonymousreply 145May 18, 2020 6:44 PM

Elyse seems reasonable on the show but her past is filled with atrocious behavior too

-ex-husband pleaded guilty to conspiracy and securities fraud. He avoided jail by snitching on other people involved in big money insider trading

-sued the kids of her ex bf after he died over his estate

-sued by former housekeeper for firing her

by Anonymousreply 146May 18, 2020 6:51 PM

Wow I had no idea. I never bother to research these people unless they really pique my interest (like Faye Resnick on BH.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147May 18, 2020 6:59 PM

This was the first episode in years where I had to fast forward through most of it. I don't care about Tinsley talking to Lurch cosplaying as the Big Lebowski because she has no real friends. I am sick of Dorinda thinking she has had the worst life because her husband died a decade ago.

I hope next season is a big cast shakeup. I get that these shows are better when the women have history but that also means that they are replaying the same fight over and over.

by Anonymousreply 148May 18, 2020 7:00 PM

I wonder what Carole would have said to Dorinda since she can relate to losing a husband

by Anonymousreply 149May 18, 2020 7:07 PM

[QUOTE] nothing could be farther from the truth

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 150May 18, 2020 7:33 PM

[quote] Oh, dear.

There is nothing wrong with that statement.

by Anonymousreply 151May 18, 2020 7:36 PM

" Farther" indicates distance.

"Further" Versus "Farther" The quick and dirty tip is to use “farther” for physical distance and “further” for metaphorical, or figurative, distance. It's easy to remember because “farther” has the word “far” in it, and “far” obviously relates to physical distance.

by Anonymousreply 152May 18, 2020 7:42 PM

R152 = Carole's ghostwriter

by Anonymousreply 153May 18, 2020 7:44 PM

[QUOTE] There is nothing wrong with that statement.

Yes, there is, you little idiot.

by Anonymousreply 154May 18, 2020 7:47 PM

Leah was in my graduating class in high school. She was voted ‘Biggest Trendsetter’ for senior superlatives. Made sense- she wore crazy clothes, had bleached, spiked hair, and a lot of makeup.

She was a wild, party girl who had gotten expelled from her posh nyc private school, so her dad moved the family to the suburbs of CT so she’d do better. She pretty much went back to nyc every weekend to party.

by Anonymousreply 155May 18, 2020 8:31 PM

Nothing could be farter from the truth

by Anonymousreply 156May 18, 2020 9:36 PM

I’m always shocked nobody on here seems to watch love and hip hop. It’s like housewives but the men are hotter and the women are more fashionable. Plus the arguments are out of this world.

by Anonymousreply 157May 18, 2020 9:46 PM

"The irony is these women think they are the epitome of class and sophistication when nothing could be farther from the truth"

Not really. Maybe only Ramona thinks this way but the rest of them are in on the joke.

Do you really think that The Countess has attracted swarms of gay fans to her cabaret show because she's a good singer? She's not that dumb, she just plays dumb on TV.

by Anonymousreply 158May 18, 2020 9:49 PM

I just saw the episode where they’re all up at Ramoma’s Hampton’s home where Ramona left her own party to go to a friends. It was pathetic. I would be mortified if I was related to any of these vapid bitches. Shrill, nasty drunks

by Anonymousreply 159May 19, 2020 3:14 PM

R157 It’s coz lots of homos here are racist

by Anonymousreply 160May 19, 2020 3:15 PM

R160 Oh, don't give me any of that racist crap! My Husband and I gave money to Colin Powell!

by Anonymousreply 161May 20, 2020 7:51 PM

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. this season. Every show is the same. Dorinda is tiring.

by Anonymousreply 162May 22, 2020 1:53 AM

I was barely paying attention and yet didn't miss a thing.

Next week- Leah gets drunk and obnoxious! Whoop-dee-doo.

by Anonymousreply 163May 22, 2020 3:24 AM

all they do this year is go somewhere where somebody gets drunk and either does embarrassing shit or starts a screaming match. Put an end to this franchise.

by Anonymousreply 164May 22, 2020 3:31 AM

The most interesting thing about this yawn fest of an episode was finding out Dorinda got a boob job. Did that surprise anyone else? They just look big and soft and saggy to me...and she’s already a little heavy that I’m sure she didn’t need them anyway...idk I just would not have called that one.

Bitch should have spend her husband’s money on a nose job instead.

by Anonymousreply 165May 22, 2020 4:02 AM

"But, Richard died. I need your support. Tinsley, you're a nothing. You should have been aborted. Now, back to me. Doesn't anyone understand what I'm going through. True friends would support me, because Richard died. Fuck off, Tinsley, no one cares about your fucking life."

by Anonymousreply 166May 22, 2020 4:14 AM

so does LuAnn have a boob job too? Either that or her swimsuit was very tight because her boobs stayed upright when she was getting the leaf massage done

by Anonymousreply 167May 22, 2020 6:58 AM

and oh look Leah "I've changed and can control my alcohol" gets drunk for the 2nd time this season next week in Newport.

and she wonders why her mother is upset when she starts drinking again? This is embarrassing. She really adds nothing to the show except a fake sense of "street chic"

worst season of NYC without a doubt

by Anonymousreply 168May 22, 2020 7:00 AM

Absolutely the worst season. " But Leah is such a good mother." Good mothers don;t do what she did and what she'll do next week. I'm sure her precious daughter is proud and that her friends and schoolmates aren't mortified for her. Getting drunk and losing control is the theme of this entire season. Pretty sad.

by Anonymousreply 169May 22, 2020 12:10 PM

Dorinda, "Richard DIED. He's DEAD. How am I supposed to move on from that? Tinsley you're a waste of skin. Richard, Richard, Richard DIED! I don't have him anymore! I'm still mourning by getting shit faced drunk a belittling Tinsley! Oh and I have implants. And Richard, who is the love of my life, never knew! I lied to him about that. He's DEADDD!"

by Anonymousreply 170May 22, 2020 1:37 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171May 22, 2020 2:03 PM

The problem with the show is simple to identify - no Jews! All of the lily white boring Catholics and WASPS make for dull tv. Where are the Zarins and the Frankels, the shit-stirrers? How can you have New York without Jews? Let's ignore Jules and Barshop for a moment. Heather was Jewish by " injection" as she says. They bring the action!

by Anonymousreply 172May 22, 2020 2:24 PM

I can't believe I ever liked Dorinda. She is a tiresome, drunk, shrieking harpie.

I've recently begin rewatching from the beginning and it's startling how different the show is now. But I will say that in retrospect, the tension between Jill and Bethenny is there from the very beginning. "If you don't stop talking about 'things,' I'm doing to stab you through the heart with a fucking skewer!!" Bethenny screams at Jill while they're having a celebratory dinner. Wtf.

by Anonymousreply 173May 22, 2020 2:38 PM

ratings dipped a bit. .37 demo and 1.14

Thursday cable has become such a weak night though that this show did finish as #1 but that's only because Jersey Shore finale was last week

by Anonymousreply 174May 22, 2020 9:27 PM

Why does production keep bringing up Ramona’s scene with B on the Bklyn Bridge? People remember that because it all turned out to be TRUE.

For a long time I couldn’t understand why Ramona of all of them became the OG but it’s because she learned very quickly that you punch up, you never punch down. Dorito’s a fucking THUG.

by Anonymousreply 175May 22, 2020 9:37 PM

I hope Dorinda's Berkshire's house burns down.

by Anonymousreply 176May 22, 2020 9:40 PM

Tinsley's mother Dale is furious at the way Dorinda has been treating Tinsley. Now THAT is a fight I'd enjoy watching. Dorinda would die by a thousand cuts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177May 22, 2020 9:50 PM

R177 awww look who’s trying to get verified on IG?

by Anonymousreply 178May 22, 2020 9:54 PM

my all-star season would be:

Ramona, LuAnn, Dorinda, Bethenny, Jill, Aviva, Carole and Heather. Yes 8 of them.

but the show insists on hanging onto the likes of Sonja and Tinsley. They're pushing now for Leah to be the new face as the seasons go on. Wrong direction producers!

by Anonymousreply 179May 22, 2020 9:59 PM

Sonja's my fave. Get off her jock!

by Anonymousreply 180May 23, 2020 12:32 AM

What Ramona said to Bethenny on the bridge was incredibly cruel. The producers keep showing that clip to alert any new viewers that Ramona is a deranged sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 181May 23, 2020 1:58 AM

R180 she should have been fried 3 years ago. What does she bring to the show for storylines? She's just an old, sad, sloppy former pass-around girl from the late 80s and 90s.

by Anonymousreply 182May 23, 2020 2:17 AM

R182 to Sonjarita

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183May 23, 2020 6:50 PM

R181 she’s a LOT of things but she’s not a sociopath for pointing out the truth about someone (maybe for other reasons). Did that very exact thing not happen?

by Anonymousreply 184May 23, 2020 7:46 PM

Everything Ramona said to Bethenny on the Brooklyn Bridge bore out through the years. I think it’s one of her more classic scenes on the show and it should be.

Is that you, Bethenny, at R181?

by Anonymousreply 185May 24, 2020 2:27 AM

Ramona is crazy as hell and in denial about herself but I think she’s pretty good at assessing others

by Anonymousreply 186May 24, 2020 2:28 AM

Of course Ramona’s fans are as clueless as she is

by Anonymousreply 187May 25, 2020 12:45 AM

New episode tonight

Does anyone care anymore

by Anonymousreply 188May 29, 2020 3:33 AM

Avery is shit talking Leah and the show on Instagram, apparently with Ramona’s encouragement, and Leah is threatening to drag Avery across the internet. And if you read in the comments below Leah’s sister is tweeting about Ramona drunkenly throwing herself at men at some party in shit stained pants. Oh dear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189May 29, 2020 3:03 PM

Have a gathering; first thing is to drink; someone gets drunk and out of control; women argue, then make up; previews for next week: have a gathering, etc...................... The plot for every show. There is no substance. There never really was, but this year is directionless and lazy.

by Anonymousreply 190May 29, 2020 3:10 PM

I was in the room while my husband was watching it last night. The tragic dinner party where everyone was trying to ignore the fact that giant drunk Leah was yelling, rolling around on the ground, and making a sloppy spectacle of herself was beyond parody. If there was any entertainment value in this show before, it most certainly is gone now.

by Anonymousreply 191May 29, 2020 3:20 PM

Next week Leah has the audacity to throw a Ravioli at Ramonioli!

Escandalo!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192May 29, 2020 8:15 PM

Oh look, next week's show features Dorinda mourning another relationship ( how many times will we hear the name " Richard"?) and the girls going to a social event where they cause a scene. Unique and daring programming.

by Anonymousreply 193May 29, 2020 8:49 PM

Hey! It was the anniversary of Richard's annual colonoscopy, have a little respect. Dorinda has divorced one man, buried another, and got covered in coke sweat by a third. She's earned the right to drink her weight in ginvoddyrum and screech at the other monkeys until she has a rage blackout (and regular blackout).

by Anonymousreply 194May 29, 2020 8:56 PM

I would love to see that messy bitch Leah go after that whiney pigfaced bitch Avery

by Anonymousreply 195May 29, 2020 9:20 PM

All the housewife shows are booze driven. They’ve jumped the shark, especially. NYC, where three practicing alcoholics rage on.

by Anonymousreply 196May 29, 2020 9:30 PM

Leah's sister said that Ramona was incompetent AND incontinent!

by Anonymousreply 197May 29, 2020 9:36 PM

Leah is cemeting her Kelly Dodd place in the franchise.

by Anonymousreply 198May 29, 2020 9:37 PM

She may not be wrong...

Leah should be mortified though..she was the only one acting so fucked up. However she did have a point when they flashbacked to the Hampton and the Winery upstate.

by Anonymousreply 199May 29, 2020 9:39 PM

Imagine how the waitstaff starts their parties must feel.

by Anonymousreply 200May 30, 2020 1:17 AM

They routinely embarrass themselves in public. What a bunch of douches.

by Anonymousreply 201May 30, 2020 1:21 AM

Are you New Yorkers embarrassed that they have represented you for all these years?

by Anonymousreply 202May 30, 2020 4:03 AM

New Yorker here, not at all embarrassed at how drunk and loud these women get. I think it's hilarious. Every other franchise is a snooze compared to NY.

by Anonymousreply 203May 30, 2020 2:22 PM

r20 we love our drunk manhattan bitches who have never been below 96th.

by Anonymousreply 204May 31, 2020 12:53 AM

Avery was quite pretty and self possessed early on in the show. She is getting a piggish look. Not at all stunned she's a Mini Mona. Hey, no mention of Mario for a while. I recall they were quarantining together, but nothing since then.

So Ramona shat her pants and just kept on schmoozing? How very Ramona. I think even Sonja would at least wipe herself off on the nearest drapery before continuing to move along. This beats out Kim Richards' shit stained pillow by a million miles. Not one phone camera to document this delight? What a shitty disappointment.

by Anonymousreply 205May 31, 2020 11:19 PM

I don't like Leah and her "fashion" line is crap. That "sing like a bitch" tag line is stupid. So you're a bitch. Who cares.

by Anonymousreply 206June 1, 2020 1:50 AM

Her fashion line is just printing slogans on Alibaba leisurewear. It's not like she is a designer.

by Anonymousreply 207June 1, 2020 4:00 AM

Ramona is getting dragged on Twitter for saying “All Lives Matter” and Sonja is getting dragged for promoting a Wrap dress in the middle of this.

Ramona:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208June 1, 2020 5:34 AM

Sonja:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209June 1, 2020 5:34 AM

I'm sure Ramona is a racist deplorable. You know it.

by Anonymousreply 210June 1, 2020 11:31 AM

No question, R210.

by Anonymousreply 211June 1, 2020 12:00 PM

SO much yelling.

by Anonymousreply 212June 1, 2020 12:58 PM

r210 Oh yeah she was a Trump supporter who tried to argue with Carol during the last election.

by Anonymousreply 213June 1, 2020 1:59 PM

So, according to files released by Anonymous, Carol was friends with Jeffrey Epstein?

by Anonymousreply 214June 1, 2020 9:45 PM

They may have been lovers r214 since he was into young girls

by Anonymousreply 215June 2, 2020 3:16 AM

r215 hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahah Carole is 10 years younger than Epstien with a face like a horse.

by Anonymousreply 216June 2, 2020 1:09 PM

Leah is a fucked up, nasty drunk. No wonder her mom won't speak to her.

And I cannot stand her nasally, droning voice. Every time she speaks, I cringe.

by Anonymousreply 217June 2, 2020 1:38 PM

r216 You must be new. We've been heckling Carole by calling her a fresh faced sweet young thing for years now. Inside joke.

by Anonymousreply 218June 2, 2020 4:13 PM

r216 my tampons are older than you...I FUCKING INVENTED HORSE FACED CAROLE

by Anonymousreply 219June 2, 2020 9:02 PM

The only way this show is salvageable at this point is to beg Bethenney to return. Otherwise it’s dead.

by Anonymousreply 220June 3, 2020 3:53 AM

It really is pathetic how Bravo is pushing Leah on us as the "new edgy girl"

getting drunk and acting like a piece of unhinged shit is not entertaining. She has ruined this show

producers should have changed the cast up several years ago. Now the one who didn't need to go (Bethenny) is replaced by someone who brings the show down

last week was the highest rated episode pathetically and I'm sure this week with the flinging ravioli will be up too but the numbers overall still are very low

by Anonymousreply 221June 3, 2020 4:56 AM

All of these women are mentally ill alcoholics. If they can't find new cast members, and who in their right mind would want to be on the show, then they need to go ahead and cancel it.

Ramona, LuAnn, Dorinda and Sonja are way too old at this point. And they're all single and drunks.

by Anonymousreply 222June 3, 2020 5:07 AM

I've loved this show since the beginning but agree that all of the current cast are alcoholics with personality disorders, which for me is harrowing rather than entertaining. I'll be over here rewatching previous seasons while this shit-show airs.

by Anonymousreply 223June 3, 2020 11:45 AM

What caused that horrific leak at Dorinda's Berkshires home? What a disaster.

The Berkshires episodes were always the best ones, too. I guess we're not getting one this season.

by Anonymousreply 224June 3, 2020 5:07 PM

r224 Romona shit on the floor and it ate through .

by Anonymousreply 225June 3, 2020 5:20 PM

John took a huge shit, clogged an upstairs toilet, and Dorinda woke up from a drunken stupor floating through her kitchen on an antique settee.

by Anonymousreply 226June 3, 2020 7:01 PM

I kind of wonder if Bethany keeps leaving knowing they’ll have to give her a hefty raise to come back.

by Anonymousreply 227June 3, 2020 8:35 PM

R227 I’ve wondered that myself.

Kind of hoping it’s true now because the show really does need her

by Anonymousreply 228June 3, 2020 9:52 PM

Bravo is airing episodes of that awful Millionaire Matchmaker show and the "millionairess" looking for love on today's episode is Leah. She's introduced to her potential mates as a t-shirt company mogul. This was filmed pre-nose job.

She's an awful bitch to all the men, of course. I swear, skinny blonde bitches think they run it but they ain't shit.

by Anonymousreply 229June 4, 2020 4:01 PM

Leah's high school yearbook photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230June 4, 2020 9:23 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231June 4, 2020 9:24 PM

I've never seen a teenager with such dead eyes, R230.

by Anonymousreply 232June 4, 2020 10:25 PM

she did need that nose job geez

by Anonymousreply 233June 5, 2020 12:46 AM

Ramona was such an asshole tonight. Luann has aged a great deal since the past season. Dorinda needs to be in rehab and off the show.

by Anonymousreply 234June 5, 2020 5:55 AM

R234 of course spoke too soon when I said Ramona wasn’t coming off so bad anymore. Jesus Fucking Christ. Talking about “comportment” when Leah is with “us ladies?” Even for her that’s hilariously unself-aware.

And Tinsley trying to pull the whole “Newport” card which I knew she would do even though her connections are tenuous at best — like, her mother started fucking some Newport guy maybe 15 years ago and from there began to wrangle her way in — maybe she bought a cheap condo at some point? But more likely she probably still goes up there stays with some guy who belongs to all the clubs. If I were Leah I would have been pissed at that bullshit too.

I did love that dress Tins wore when Dorinda the thug confronted her, though.

by Anonymousreply 235June 5, 2020 6:23 AM

the ravioli moment was so damn anticlimactic

damn this season sucks so badly

and how many more years is LuAnn's storyline going to be about her low quality cabaret?

the only fun thing that happened was Dorinda having a friend (or maybe it was a producer( who got the pic of Tinsley and Scott secretly together. The rest of the episode was another dud

I hope we don't see Leah's sister again

by Anonymousreply 236June 5, 2020 7:33 AM

Women get drunk and cause a scene at dinner. Next day there are apologies and hugs. The preview for every episode this year, both past and future.

by Anonymousreply 237June 5, 2020 2:29 PM

So far, this season has been nothing but the bitches all getting drunk and screaming and hollering at each other. It really sucks.

by Anonymousreply 238June 5, 2020 3:11 PM

That's because none of them is doing anything productive in life. They, and their lives, are stale with nothing new to offer. Everything they are or will be we all know.

by Anonymousreply 239June 5, 2020 3:24 PM

The early seasons are so much better. Before they all became such celebrities

by Anonymousreply 240June 5, 2020 3:39 PM

Even though the past few seasons have all blurred together in my mind, this season's has been really bad. I don't miss Bethenny at all, and I don't dislike Leah, but there's just nothing happening besides drinking and screeching. What storylines have we had so far? All I can think of is Leah and Luanne's drinking issues, and Dorinda's bizarre obsession with Tinsley. I'm not sure if this show needs to continue after this season.

I think the show peaked when everyone almost died in Colombia.

by Anonymousreply 241June 5, 2020 3:54 PM

Agreed 241. I think it’s best to let these shows die.

by Anonymousreply 242June 5, 2020 4:06 PM

I wonder how they'll eventually go about canceling some of these shows. It was easy to do with DC and Miami because they were never popular to begin with. But having them announce after the fact that New York isn't coming back after more than a decade on the air would feel weird. I kind of think they deserve a pre-planned "final season" to allow everyone to say goodbye.

by Anonymousreply 243June 5, 2020 4:21 PM

I think they’ll end up morphing it into an All Stars/The Challenge type show like the fans have asked for-throw Ramona, Nene, Vicki, Brandi, Danielle, Kenya, Dorinda , etc. into a large mansion in a resort area like St Barts and let them go at it.

by Anonymousreply 244June 5, 2020 4:25 PM

Bethenny, as much as her reactive top dog antics could suck a lot of air out of the room, was able to keep order and drive plots - and her business and relief work allowed for episodes that allowed the “your crazy aunts get shitfaced” stuff this cast defaults to feel earned. Luann, who started the show 12(!) years ago as the stiffest and most image-conscious of the wives, has also punched above her weight in terms of “bringing her whole self to work” and her disastrous second marriage and all the fallout that came after it has been the only other “real” story on the show for the last 5 seasons - and I don’t begrudge her taking a “breather” season this year. If they were looking to do a major re-haul of the show, Luann would be my pick to do be the “elder stateswoman” who stays on - she doesn’t have the same “old lady smell” on her that the others do, she can be relied on to play nice with new cast members and as much as everyone rolls there eyes at it, her cabaret semi-career is in the top 10% of legitimate side hustles that the real housewives franchise has ever produced.

by Anonymousreply 245June 5, 2020 4:55 PM

What a difference a few years make RHONY used to have multiple threads and be proclaimed as the bes of all of the Housewife shows. Now, it simply is as old and tired as its cast. New blood has been driven away by the fossils, who have nothing to offer, except the predictable going to parties or dinners and causing scenes. It's the geriatric version of MTV's Real World.

by Anonymousreply 246June 5, 2020 5:50 PM

All these Real Housewives shows are just placeholders until RHoMelbourne comes back.

by Anonymousreply 247June 5, 2020 5:54 PM

R275 Yes, Luann is the only older cast-member I can see remaining on the show if they do a revamp with younger women. And it'd be funny if the oldest woman on the show also happened to a "Countess."

by Anonymousreply 248June 5, 2020 5:57 PM

Happened TO BE a "Countess."

by Anonymousreply 249June 5, 2020 5:57 PM

Ramona throwing herself at that shlubby dude at the bar was hilarious. As if. She is pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 250June 5, 2020 6:13 PM

Ramona is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 251June 5, 2020 6:19 PM

So are Sonja and Dorinda. Megacunts.

by Anonymousreply 252June 5, 2020 6:25 PM

Blame the producers, not the ladies. And the cheap ass budget.

by Anonymousreply 253June 5, 2020 6:27 PM

well as has been said already, this is what happens when the producers keep the bulk of the cast year after year after year. If you noticed on this show, for several years they only kept changing out the newbies.

Kristen -> Jules -> Tinsley while the others stayed the same until this year when they brought on awful Leah.

There was no need to hang on to the likes of Sonja for so many years. Now Ramona is over 60. Both of them can go

I'd keep LuAnn and Dorinda, bring back a couple of former ladies and then bring on 3 newer ones.

Unfortunately I think they're going to try and build the new show around Leah and bring her friends on

by Anonymousreply 254June 5, 2020 6:46 PM

Which former ladies would you bring back, R254?

by Anonymousreply 255June 5, 2020 6:53 PM

That shlubby dude Ramona was flirting with ran for Senate in Missouri in 2018. Colbert even had a whole segment making fun of him at the time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256June 5, 2020 7:59 PM

OMFG, the shlubby dude is engaged to Chanel Rion, the INSANE One America News reporter who was kicked out of the White House press briefings for not following social distancing guidelines. She was also skewered on late night TV recently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257June 5, 2020 8:02 PM

lmfao Ramona is pathetic

he's not even hot

and of course he's a nutty deplorable

by Anonymousreply 258June 5, 2020 8:43 PM

He and the fiancé were Roy Moore supporters. Lmfao.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259June 5, 2020 8:49 PM

Stop shitting on my girl Sonja!

by Anonymousreply 260June 5, 2020 9:24 PM

ratings fell again after last week's highest rated episode of the season.

Back down .37 demo and 1.18 m total viewers

last week's big episode was .41 and 1.33 m.

10 episodes in and the best they could do was last week. Unless something actually happens in the remaining episodes, I think ratings will fall below the 1 million mark

by Anonymousreply 261June 5, 2020 9:46 PM

Unfortunately, being hit with a ravioli might have to be the highlight of the season. Next week: they go to a Haunted Mansion, plan for Ramona's birthday party, and go to dinner here Tinsley probably announces that she's moving to Chicago. No Need to watch.

by Anonymousreply 262June 5, 2020 9:58 PM

Interesting about the creep in the bar. He was really rude to Leah and her sister. Not surprising he hates women. His fiance Chanel's father is as crooked as trump. No wonder trump loves for her to ask questions at the pressers. Birds of a feather. Ramona is repulsive, she probably knew who that creep at the bar was.

by Anonymousreply 263June 6, 2020 5:10 AM

Is no one going to mention the sweater queen with the martini clutching her pearls as the horror show in the restaurant unfolded before her?

by Anonymousreply 264June 6, 2020 12:38 PM

That was awesome R264 I almost forgot about it

by Anonymousreply 265June 6, 2020 12:44 PM

Even the sweater queens are planned and plotted out by the producers far in advance of shoot day on this show

by Anonymousreply 266June 6, 2020 12:47 PM

I'm gonna call it - RHONY is ovah - time of death 2020

by Anonymousreply 267June 6, 2020 12:58 PM

I really despise Leah; she's the worst addition to RHONY since that vajajay bedazzler woman. I cannot STAND her nasal voice and her bad plastic surgery. Her sister with the Bettie Page wannabe haircut seems just as awful.

Ramona is just a nasty old cunt. Sonja and Dorinda are out of control alcoholics. Tinsley is just dull. And all Luanne has these days are the last gasps of a played out novelty cabaret act.

And I have no idea why they keep including that brunette woman in all the housewife gatherings. She mostly just sits there looking awkward, appalled, and/or embarrassed. Is she meant to represent the audience that watches this show?

by Anonymousreply 268June 6, 2020 1:22 PM

I'm surprised Ramona continued to hit on that guy once she found out he was from Arkansas and laughed derisively. He was unworthy to be in your presence, Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 269June 6, 2020 2:23 PM

R269 But he's a right wing Trump nut, so I'm sure her clit quivered uncontrollably when she found that out.

by Anonymousreply 270June 6, 2020 2:37 PM

The pearl clutching queen had to be a plant, same as the neocon dirtbag at the bar. Pearl clutcher had old RHONY post tagged from the Bravo clubhouse.

The real question is how many takes did they have to do to get that shot?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271June 6, 2020 5:56 PM

I agree that it’s a terrible show when you invite a newbie on (Leah) and the entire storyline/premise of this newbie coming in is that she had a drinking problem 9 years ago and is going to drink again for the show. Yeah, great. Encouraging alcoholism is part for the course in RHONY and every other franchise, but it’s REALLY bad for the NY housewives who are all unhappy and single with nothing going on in their lives. Also, yes Bethenny could be annoying but she called these women out on their shit (and really nailed it on the head sometimes) and gave the show some balance. Watching Tinsley try to call Ramona out at the bar in Newport was sad because Ramona (and the rest of them) have so little respect for Tinsley that they just swat her away like a fly or ignore her completely. She’s a doormat.

by Anonymousreply 272June 6, 2020 6:06 PM

I don't mind a drunken moment every once in a while but this season of NY has gone too far. EVERY EPISODE someone gets drunk and most episodes, it's more than 1 person getting drunk. Literally every group interaction ends up being about alcohol-either because someone is drunk or they're talking about someone's drunken behavior from the last gathering. Truly pathetic

I hope none of the other cities devolve into this mess

by Anonymousreply 273June 6, 2020 6:11 PM

It is kind of funny when they make funny of Tinsley's screechy voice.

by Anonymousreply 274June 6, 2020 7:14 PM

I never thought I’d say this but they need a couple of housewives on this show that balance out this drunk old slut behavior with sobriety and stable home lives, like Heather or even Carole.

I’d love to see Aviva dropped into this mess. She thought Sonja and Ramona behaved like white trash in season 5, but that’s nothing compared to their current behavior. And I’d love to see Sonja and George hook up-they’re both kinky seniors.

by Anonymousreply 275June 6, 2020 7:25 PM

if it were up to me, I'd keep LuAnn and Dorinda. Give Ramona 1 more season. Bring back Bethenny, Jill, Aviva, Heather and Carole. So yes 8 of them but it would work.

by Anonymousreply 276June 6, 2020 7:42 PM

Ramona is worthless this season. Both she and Sonja have brought nothing to the table. Don't bring any of the has-beens back. Just let the show die.

by Anonymousreply 277June 6, 2020 7:49 PM

This is why Carole was valuable the show. I’ve been saying this for a while. You didn’t lose quite as many brain cells watching.

by Anonymousreply 278June 6, 2020 9:28 PM

*valuable to

by Anonymousreply 279June 6, 2020 9:29 PM

You need young blood on this show, r276. I would keep Leah and bring at least 1 other housewife under 40.

My lineup:

Luann Ramona Sonja Aviva Heather Carole Leah 1 new younger housewife

by Anonymousreply 280June 6, 2020 9:33 PM

I don't want Leah back, drunk or sober. I'd rather a cast of Cindy, Jules and Kristen than Leah

by Anonymousreply 281June 6, 2020 11:11 PM

The only thing I’ll give Leah credit for is that she’s not a gold digging whore like the rest of them. Just a whore.

by Anonymousreply 282June 6, 2020 11:31 PM

How about someone who is actually married?

by Anonymousreply 283June 7, 2020 1:05 AM

Leah's storyline - " I used to drink, because it got me in trouble with the law and my family. I stopped, but when I got cast on this show, it became a part of my contract that I drink . So I did and, completely disregarding any humiliation it might bring on my young daughter or my parents, I will o=continue to get out of control, because it makes good tv. That's all I have.

by Anonymousreply 284June 7, 2020 1:09 AM

why do the cameramen keep showing Elyse being left alone in scenes and the producers let the footage air? If they didn't think she was worth featuring as a friend, they shouldn't have given her confessionals

by Anonymousreply 285June 7, 2020 3:06 AM

Elyse and Sutton need their own show. They could call it "Real Boring Divorcees with Nothing Better To Do."

by Anonymousreply 286June 7, 2020 3:15 AM

Elyse looks like a cross between Octomom and that girlfriend Mel Gibson beat up.

by Anonymousreply 287June 7, 2020 3:16 AM

Sutton is gold on BH I don't know what you're talking about R286

by Anonymousreply 288June 7, 2020 3:33 PM

Tinsley is an idiot and not very interesting but at least she's not an awful Bitch on Wheels like Leah. Why can't the producers find a young, rich, NYC gal who behaves like a human? Doesn't Bethenny have friends who can join the show?

by Anonymousreply 289June 7, 2020 3:38 PM

R289 Leah's not even rich. She's just a bitchy, Trump loving cunt.

by Anonymousreply 290June 7, 2020 3:49 PM

R289 lol Bethenny’s not friends with any women. She just fucks rich men who can be her investors.

by Anonymousreply 291June 7, 2020 3:56 PM

Leah's parents look like ghouls in a horror movie. I hope we never have to see them again.

by Anonymousreply 292June 7, 2020 4:22 PM

Leah's mom's nose is so huge and gross it looked fake. I really think she could have gotten a mercy nose job if she tried hard enough. I mean, is that nose real?

by Anonymousreply 293June 7, 2020 4:47 PM

Tinsley dresses and acts as if she's 16, but it's her mother who's mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 294June 7, 2020 4:49 PM

Leah is the Kelly Dodd of NYC. It looks like the producers have an MO now. Get a train wreck who is willing to firebomb everything and everyone. I was kind of shocked to find out Tinsely is pretty accomplished. She has her masters in decorative arts from the Cooper Hewitt design museum and a BA from Columbia. She has had a pretty successful career in fashion - selling lines exclusively in Japan. She was a beauty ambassador for Christian Dior and created the Tinsley Pink shade of lip gloss. She wrote a NYT best-selling novel called Southern Charm. She was on a reality show before RH called High Society with Paul Johnson Calderon and Devorah Rose but it bombed and was the beginning of her downfall.

by Anonymousreply 295June 7, 2020 5:07 PM

Did Tinsley have a line in Japan? I thought she just put her name on some Samantha Thavasa bags.

by Anonymousreply 296June 7, 2020 5:14 PM

R295 don't forget DL fave Tommy Didario!

by Anonymousreply 297June 7, 2020 5:37 PM

Leah’s mother clearly doesn’t trust Leah and doesn’t respect her.

When Leah tells her “I won’t ever hit rock bottom again” the mother doesn’t believe her. Maybe the mother knows more about Leah’s instability than we do or even more than Leah does.

Ouch. Leah should cut her losses and move on. If she wants a meaningful relationship with her mother, she’s out of luck.

by Anonymousreply 298June 7, 2020 7:43 PM

"Did Tinsley have a line in Japan? I thought she just put her name on some Samantha Thavasa bags."

No, here are some commercials for her line in English.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299June 7, 2020 8:57 PM

R298 Leah’s mother doesn’t trust her because Leah is an addict in denial. And, yeah, maybe a mother who has dealt with her daughter’s addition problem for years would know a tad more about Leah’s instability than we do.

by Anonymousreply 300June 7, 2020 9:31 PM

r296 she initially designed handbags under Thavasa but sold as hers, then graduated to her own line.

by Anonymousreply 301June 7, 2020 10:43 PM

[quote]No, here are some commercials for her line in English.

R299, it's NOT a diaper - it's an absorbent pant!

by Anonymousreply 302June 8, 2020 12:35 AM

Leah's parents looked fragile and very old. They should not have shot close-ups of Leah's mother chewing.

by Anonymousreply 303June 8, 2020 1:46 AM

[quote]Leah's parents looked fragile and very old.

They looked too me as if they were Woodstock-era hippies that had been left out in the weather to rot

Her father looked skeletal, beyond frail, but he managed to bare his fang-like yellow teeth at the prospect of an Old Fashioned

I wish I could unsee the scenes of her crone-like mother with her gray stringy hair chewing her food

by Anonymousreply 304June 8, 2020 2:28 AM

Leah keeps drinking heavily and she'll age like shit too

by Anonymousreply 305June 8, 2020 3:02 AM

Maybe that's why she drinks.

by Anonymousreply 306June 8, 2020 3:06 AM

R303 they’re white trash, frankly.

by Anonymousreply 307June 8, 2020 4:13 AM

Another photo of Leah and her mother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308June 8, 2020 4:39 AM

Leahs father actually had a long and very successful television career. I’m surprised nobody on here has recognized him yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309June 8, 2020 4:51 AM

This is why Leah’s parents are pissed. Leah is bipolar and her mother is a therapist, and she had a major episode as recently as 2014.

She’s probably annoyed and scared that Leah’s drunken antics with these old bags are going to interact with her meds and cause her mental health to deteriorate.

Her ex, the father of her daughter, seems to treat her with kid gloves. Maybe they’re all scared of Her behavior when she’s not taking her meds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310June 8, 2020 5:07 AM

R310 That explains so much.

Why the hell would RHONY cast a woman diagnosed with bipolar disorder, then put her in situations where they know everybody's gonna get raging drunk?

by Anonymousreply 311June 8, 2020 11:35 AM

"Why the hell would RHONY cast a woman diagnosed with bipolar disorder, then put her in situations where they know everybody's gonna get raging drunk?"

Watch what happens, sweetie!

by Anonymousreply 312June 8, 2020 1:37 PM

You aren't supposed to drink ANYthing while taking meds for bipolar. Leah is going to wind up dead or in detox if she keeps on this way.

by Anonymousreply 313June 8, 2020 2:11 PM

R313 That'd be a real shame.

by Anonymousreply 314June 8, 2020 2:16 PM

But think of the ratings.

by Anonymousreply 315June 8, 2020 4:23 PM

I hope she's faking those drunk scenes, she's putting her mental health at great risk if she isn't.

by Anonymousreply 316June 8, 2020 4:34 PM

so again knowing now Leah's story, it's pure bullshit that she's on this "why can't I just drink and have fun?" mantra

her parents are exactly right. She should not be drinking at all

and she shouldn't be on reality tv

by Anonymousreply 317June 8, 2020 5:38 PM

It looks like Elyse got lost on her way to a RHNJ taping.

by Anonymousreply 318June 8, 2020 5:45 PM

Leah’s parents seemed like they wandered in from John Mulaney and Nick Kroll’s “Oh, Hello”.

by Anonymousreply 319June 8, 2020 6:21 PM

From ET:

The lack of through line drama has some viewers questioning if RHONY is due for a big cast shake-up, like it underwent in season 5, when more than half the cast exited. Dorinda, Sonja Morgan, Ramona Singer and Luann de Lesseps are some of the longest-tenured Housewives in all the franchise, but Andy says it’s way too early to know if drastic change is needed.

by Anonymousreply 320June 9, 2020 3:25 AM

What did Leah’s mom say to her at the restaurant? Something like, “You’re sister doesn’t talk to me....”

Meanwhile, there’s dad: “Fetch me a cocktail even though it may kill me!”

That family seems miserable all around.

by Anonymousreply 321June 9, 2020 4:10 PM

Apparently Leah is more of an open book with her mother than her sister is. So when Leah asked her mother if she found out what happened in Newport, the mother said no because she didn't tell her anything. Then Leah told her about her pathetic drunken antics herself

by Anonymousreply 322June 9, 2020 10:26 PM

R320 interesting I looked up that quote and see it's from an interview he gave a few weeks ago. Ratings have not risen since then so maybe now Andy should realize this cast is not working? Leah is horrible, Tinsley is boring and hiding stuff, Sonja is tired, Ramona is senile, LuAnn is still yapping about shitty cabaret. Dorinda is still going off the rails but at least her breakup with John is new.

by Anonymousreply 323June 9, 2020 10:34 PM

I think Luann’s cabaret partner is so adorable. I just want to eat his ass and make him smile.

by Anonymousreply 324June 10, 2020 2:28 AM

Ramona Singer looks like she wears fake Hitler mustaches on her eyelashes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325June 10, 2020 4:28 AM

Will LuAnn finally apologize for her Diana Ross Halloween getup?

by Anonymousreply 326June 10, 2020 11:28 AM

Fuck, marry, kill....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327June 10, 2020 12:10 PM

R327 LOL! All these bitches look much better as men.

by Anonymousreply 328June 10, 2020 12:12 PM

R328, agreed! I would fuck then kill all 3. Clearly none of them are the type you marry.

by Anonymousreply 329June 10, 2020 12:14 PM

wow Sonja's nose works so much better on a man

I don't get how she ever "modeled"

by Anonymousreply 330June 10, 2020 6:21 PM

Sonja looks hot AF as a guy! Male Sonja looks like a soccer player I used to fuck in college.

by Anonymousreply 331June 10, 2020 6:27 PM

Sonja never modeled...unless you count escorting

by Anonymousreply 332June 10, 2020 7:19 PM

Sonja is not now or ever was hot. Model? I don't think so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333June 10, 2020 7:37 PM

J'adore Sonjarita!

by Anonymousreply 334June 10, 2020 7:48 PM

Sonja seems like someone who signed up for the "fashion show" at the local mall and now claims she's modeled in the past.

by Anonymousreply 335June 10, 2020 7:57 PM

R335 More like someone who answered an ad that said, "Will pay you to let me take your nude photos for my private collection" type model.

by Anonymousreply 336June 10, 2020 8:01 PM

Maybe she was in this fashion show. From 2018:

“Real Housewives of New Jersey” fixture Kim DePaola is bringing her infamous Posche fashion show to New York on Thursday.

by Anonymousreply 337June 10, 2020 8:05 PM

after tomorrow, NY is going to be on hiatus for 2 weeks

Bravo's doing it with a bunch of their shows due to coronavirus. Editing is behind I guess

by Anonymousreply 338June 10, 2020 9:36 PM

Sonja was a supermodel during the time when she was partying with Madonna and John-John.

by Anonymousreply 339June 11, 2020 11:48 AM

I don’t watch this show but that tan blonde woman in the OP’s photo is hideous. The tastes of straight men are a mystery to me.

by Anonymousreply 340June 11, 2020 12:02 PM

"after tomorrow, NY is going to be on hiatus for 2 weeks"

They will re-cast and film during those two weeks and return with all new " Housewives," claiming that they were in the cast all along.

by Anonymousreply 341June 11, 2020 12:04 PM

R340 apparently you've never seen her boyfriend John...no prize.

by Anonymousreply 342June 11, 2020 3:21 PM

so after a week of Andy trying to appear as caring about the death of George Floyd and BLM with black celebs and housewives talking about the situation, he caps it off by scheduling Leah and Tinsley tonight on WWHL

by Anonymousreply 343June 11, 2020 5:10 PM

According to Dorinda, Leah is "gangsta" so she has that going for her.

by Anonymousreply 344June 11, 2020 8:07 PM

Isn't tonight the episode where Tinsley announces she's leaving for Chicago? The only interesting event all year, so of course she would have to be on WWHL.

by Anonymousreply 345June 11, 2020 8:09 PM

R344 Oh, yes. Leah is as "gangsta" as Heather.

Holla!

by Anonymousreply 346June 11, 2020 8:10 PM

Hey mama! HollA!!!

by Anonymousreply 347June 11, 2020 8:11 PM

What a bunch of hoodrats

by Anonymousreply 348June 11, 2020 8:34 PM

R345 so I guess she’s really off the show??

by Anonymousreply 349June 12, 2020 3:26 AM

No one got drunk and Ramona surfaced again as the biggest cunt on the show.

by Anonymousreply 350June 12, 2020 3:33 AM

These women don’t seem to understand how bad they look attacking Tinsley. It’s punching down. Dorinda is vile to her and Sonja isn’t much better

by Anonymousreply 351June 12, 2020 4:27 AM

They seem obsessed with her it’s creept

by Anonymousreply 352June 12, 2020 4:31 AM

They’re all Just jealous because Tinsley is still able to attract a decent looking youngish rich guy, and they cannot.

by Anonymousreply 353June 12, 2020 4:35 AM

bye Tinsley!

hope she doesn't come back

most boring non-1-season-wonder EVER on any of the housewives' shows. She should have never lasted 4 fucking seasons

seems nice enough but boring as hell, whiny and screachy voice

the half season trailer looks like more of the same...just without Tinsley.

by Anonymousreply 354June 12, 2020 7:58 AM

R353 well I don’t know about the decent looking, but the rest is certainly true.

At least she finally got over her hang-ups of chasing blue bloods (Mortimer, Fanjul) who treat her like shit and got the sense to go after a nice rich Jewish guy who will treat her well (apparently, like a princess).

by Anonymousreply 355June 12, 2020 8:17 AM

I don't think she ever really found her footing here because she didn't find a true ally until Leah was cast. I also think that she has excellent manners, and is therefore not well suited for reality TV so she reads as boring.

I wish her the best but she won't be missed from the show.

by Anonymousreply 356June 12, 2020 6:49 PM

she brought nothing to the show

she's had a spoiled, privileged life and created her own problems. Her gold digging attempts failed until now.

by Anonymousreply 357June 12, 2020 8:36 PM

Tinsley was interesting to me only because of her arrested development. It was like watching a teenager tag along with a group of middle-aged women.

by Anonymousreply 358June 12, 2020 9:35 PM

R358 um that was my role

by Anonymousreply 359June 12, 2020 9:43 PM

But you were getting fucked by a much hotter man, Carole.

by Anonymousreply 360June 12, 2020 10:03 PM

Tinsley said on WWHL last night that Carole has not contacted or congratulated her regarding the engagement

after Andy pointed out Carole was the one who introduced her to Scott

by Anonymousreply 361June 12, 2020 10:06 PM

Tinsley will be better off without the show. She wants marriage and kids and she will have them. Anyone who sincerely wants a happy family life will not find it as part of a reality TV show.

by Anonymousreply 362June 12, 2020 11:18 PM

R362 Tinsley better hurry. Her inside eggs are all shriveled up and who knows how long she can afford the rent on her frozen ones!

by Anonymousreply 363June 12, 2020 11:20 PM

I look forward to seeing Tinsley's twins carried by surrogate next year. Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 364June 12, 2020 11:58 PM

I like Tinsley a lot but I agree she’s too polite for good tv.

by Anonymousreply 365June 13, 2020 12:38 AM

I love how Dorinda called out Ramona for using her, Sonja and the show to get free party planning from that creep in Long Island

by Anonymousreply 366June 13, 2020 2:12 AM

A party planner in Bethpage? The audacity of Ramona is staggering.

by Anonymousreply 367June 13, 2020 3:07 AM

She may have been boring, but I think Tinsley got exactly what she wanted out of the show--it rehabbed her image after the arrest and gave her some notoriety again. I'll be curious to see how long she lasts as an actual housewife, though, before she starts craving the spotlight again.

by Anonymousreply 368June 13, 2020 5:33 AM

R368 I’m sure she’s already negotiating with Bravo on her next show Tinsley Ever After.

by Anonymousreply 369June 13, 2020 12:24 PM

R369 I was thinking the same thing.

"Follow the wacky adventures of a New York party girl who suddenly finds herself living in the midwest married to a man far from the society pages."

by Anonymousreply 370June 13, 2020 12:46 PM

It seemed forced for the show to be making such a big deal over Tinsley checking out of a hotel...

But I guess she is starting a new life with Scott...and it wasn't that I disliked Tinsley, she always just seemed out her element, swimming with these sharks

Still, the chyron, "Tinsley's fairytalke came true when Scott romantically proposed in front of a group of Christmas carolers...with Dale's permission"

"WITH DALE'S PERMISSION" WTF? The real story here that never got examined is Tinsley's dysfunctional relationship with her mother...

In what Southern Gothic delusional world, does a 45-year old divorced woman need her mother's permission to get married for the second time to a man she met on TV show who she's been fvcking for years?

This is reeks of some Tennessee Williams or "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane" delusional shit right here...and we're just supposed to believe that all is well and Tinsley's going off to live her best fairy tale life?

by Anonymousreply 371June 13, 2020 2:19 PM

Does anyone actually think that if Tinsley and Scott marry, it will last? They've broken up 8 million times!

by Anonymousreply 372June 13, 2020 4:40 PM

R372 Of course not. Two years tops. Then the series will become "Tinsley Rediscovered," chronicling the struggles of a newly divorced former debutante as she navigates the single life and the New York social scene.

by Anonymousreply 373June 13, 2020 5:27 PM

Dorinda has become Shannon Beador, and that ain't a good thing for her "brand".

Dorinda needs to understand: SHE IS UGLY. SHE IS GROSS. SHE IS NOT RICH. SHE IS NOT MARRIED. SHE IS A LOSER.

by Anonymousreply 374June 13, 2020 5:35 PM

Dorinda really has been a nasty cunt this season. What the hell is up with her?

by Anonymousreply 375June 13, 2020 5:37 PM

i will say Dorinda looks really nice in the intro with the taglines. I don't know how they photoshopped her so well but that's the best looking version of her.

by Anonymousreply 376June 13, 2020 5:39 PM

I DESPISE Leah. That nasally voice, combined with the fact that she's a bipolar mess, makes me cringe.

And in that scene with her daughter, her daughter seemed really uncomfortable, like even she can barely stand hanging around with her mom.

by Anonymousreply 377June 13, 2020 5:39 PM

well Leah's family all know about her situation. Except for her seemingly equally dumb sister, the rest are all concerned about her.

by Anonymousreply 378June 13, 2020 5:47 PM

R378 I'm not concerned about her. Maybe she'll drink herself to death and her poor daughter can go live with her father, who seems much more stable.

by Anonymousreply 379June 13, 2020 5:49 PM

R373 yeah but she’ll get her payout so she can continue to live the lifestyle she wants. That “family trust” story was utter bullshit. She needs a man with money to support her.

by Anonymousreply 380June 13, 2020 7:11 PM

Didn’t you hear, R375? A pipe burst at Bluestone Manor and Dorinda had to write some checks for repairs. And John, who gave her plenty of distance despite looking pretty sleazy, was just not “adult enough” to stay with. Apparently that excuses being an outright monster and we’re all supposed to sympathize with her. Not sure if she’s playing things up for a story— if so, it is terrible for the brand she seems to have been forming over the past years. Either way I’ll watch lol s

by Anonymousreply 381June 13, 2020 7:40 PM

R381 If a burst pipe at her house and a breakup are the most traumatic things she's gone through since her husband's death, bitch has had a pretty cush life overall.

by Anonymousreply 382June 13, 2020 7:43 PM

Yes, she’s trying to parlay some damage of her country mansion into a storyline about being overwhelmed and personal growth. Dorinda, you live a very comfortable life in your Manhattan condo and country estate, without having to work. Save the pity. She’s been detestable lately.

by Anonymousreply 383June 13, 2020 7:50 PM

Dorinda needs deep intensive therapy. Richard died 10 years ago and she is not able to move forward. She doesn’t want to confront the issues that happened there.

I wonder if there is bad blood between Dorinda and Richard’s children. She doesn’t talk about them, they didn’t show up when she had a memorial for him a couple of years ago, and she doesn’t live in the UES brownstone she shared with Richard. It makes me think they got that house in his will, while Dorinda got Bluestone Manor, and maybe there is some resentment there.

by Anonymousreply 384June 13, 2020 8:26 PM

Dorinda now makes Bethenny look warm and likable.

She is horrid. A terror.

by Anonymousreply 385June 13, 2020 10:41 PM

The problem with the show now is that there is no sane person left to moderate all the craziness. Bethenny, for all her faults, was mostly sane and kept the other women under control. The same could be said for Carole. Now it's like a bunch of bratty toddlers fighting over a toy.

by Anonymousreply 386June 13, 2020 10:51 PM

They all want to be the alpha.

by Anonymousreply 387June 13, 2020 11:04 PM

I don't like Leah, at all, but she is bringing the drama.

I'm enjoying this season, but it has no substance. I know, when it's over, I'm going to forget it very quickly, as there is nothing of note happening, but I am laughing a lot through it. It's funny how LuAnn has become the voice of reason this seasons, and Ramona is fast becoming Season 1 LuAnn, chiding people for their lack of social manners.

These are women who literally shat the bed in Colombia! Pretenses of social loftiness are long gone, Ramona!

by Anonymousreply 388June 13, 2020 11:36 PM

R384 she’s probably running out of the money Richard left her (the same person who chides others for living off men).

Seriously what the hell has that piece of guido trash ever done to earn a dime? Whatever.

by Anonymousreply 389June 14, 2020 12:03 AM

How DARE you R389?!?

I invited you into my HOME...I cooked...I cleaned...I made it NICE!!!!

Incidentally, my hilarious trademark phrase is available for purchase on T-shirts, coffee mugs, hernia trusses...

I'll tell you how I'm doin'.

by Anonymousreply 390June 14, 2020 1:13 AM

You guys made me HATE Leah, and I don't remember why.. Is she a republican??

I wanted to hate her, but she is the only saving grace this HORRIBLE season...

I have had had a bottle of wine and need you to remind me why she is a cunt?

(She appears very human and down to earth, and supremely fucked up like everyone- and I read her article about being bipolar- Shame on Bravo- unless she hid her issues?)

by Anonymousreply 391June 14, 2020 1:42 AM

She was on WWHL last week and said she had supported Andrew Yang, r391. She also said she didn’t vote in 2016!

Tinsley was on with her and said the reason she didn’t vote is she had started filming RHONY a few days before the election and she had forgotten to submit an absentee ballot in Florida, which was her legal residence at the time (Dale lives in Palm Beach).

by Anonymousreply 392June 14, 2020 2:01 AM

Andrew Yang!!!??? Okay then. I can't despise her YET!

Dude, I really hated her. I have to sober up and reread thread tomorrow. But at moment I am in a parallel universe and still think she is a fucked up bitch but I feel a little for her.

by Anonymousreply 393June 14, 2020 2:13 AM

I think that Donald Trump is lying about being racist. I don’t think that’s a good thing, but he does business with tons of Muslim people. Are you kidding me? With the buildings and all that. He can act anti-Muslim. I know he’s not. He’s smart.”

-Leah McSweeney

by Anonymousreply 394June 14, 2020 2:29 AM

She dumb.

by Anonymousreply 395June 14, 2020 2:32 AM

Leah DOES seem thick in the head. I still cannot fully hate her.

Yet.

by Anonymousreply 396June 14, 2020 2:33 AM

R392 she’s a Yang-Ganger? Ok, I can’t hate her just yet.

by Anonymousreply 397June 14, 2020 2:38 AM

Leah talks about voting here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398June 14, 2020 2:48 AM

LOL R397! Yes bitch!!! I am now caught in a quandary. To hate or not to hate. That IS the question.

by Anonymousreply 399June 14, 2020 2:50 AM

It really doesn't matter what political party she favors. She is bipolar who is on medication, who should not be drinking. Yet she does and humiliates herself. And she's supposed to be a great mother.

by Anonymousreply 400June 14, 2020 3:19 AM

remember she wrote briefly for The Federalist, that right wing propaganda rag run by Megan McCain's plagiarist and liar husband Ben Domenech

by Anonymousreply 401June 14, 2020 3:22 AM

Dorinda’s one saving grace is that she was a Hillary-voting Democrat and surely hates Trump. While she surely ran in a 1% circle with Richard where she likely knows Clinton personally, I have to give her points for that in this politically dubious group of women.

by Anonymousreply 402June 14, 2020 12:38 PM

Dorinda’s one saving grace is that she was a Hillary-voting Democrat and surely hates Trump. While she surely ran in a 1% circle with Richard where she likely knows Clinton personally, I have to give her points for that in this politically dubious group of women.

by Anonymousreply 403June 14, 2020 12:38 PM

I think Carole was the only other vocal Clinton supporter in 2016. Was Bethenny also? I know it’s not required to spout of your political beliefs, but it sure does help to know where my Houswives stand since the trauma of 2016.

by Anonymousreply 404June 14, 2020 12:39 PM

Carole was the most ardent Democrat. Dorinda also votes Democrat but I suspect mostly because Richard was a party bagman and she grasps at anything that makes her feel close to her “geopolitical wife” days. Luann seemed to be a Obama-fan, again because the Count was a fan and also (and more hilariously typical of Luann), I get the sense that she felt like his poised and charismatic communication style mirrors her own. Sonja is a Republican because the Morgan letters yadda yadda. Ramona is also a Republican and is basically a female version of Donald Trump.

by Anonymousreply 405June 14, 2020 1:03 PM

R391 Leah is a lunatic who thinks she's some kind of gift to men and who goes batshit crazy when a guy rejects her. Check out this story of when she tried to get Michael Che to fuck her and he wasn't interested:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406June 14, 2020 1:43 PM

Maybe now Tinsley can drop her last name like she was supposed to years ago as part of her divorce agreement with Topper.

We should have started a drinking game where you take a shot every time Sonja is shown eating while drama is going on around her.

by Anonymousreply 407June 16, 2020 1:54 AM

the show has been flopping with the 6 of them. How can the rest of the season do better with just 5? and I didn't even see much of "friend" Elyse in the mid-season trailer

and I wonder if momentum will drop further as they're in hiatus for 2 weeks now

by Anonymousreply 408June 16, 2020 2:02 AM

At least there will be more fighting between the entire cast and not just drink Dorinda attacking Tinsley.

by Anonymousreply 409June 16, 2020 3:17 AM

Was Dorinda around Tinsley's age when she met Richard? There really is something triggering (hate that word but fits here) about Tinsley to her that seems to be based on nothing. Maybe she's reminded of a better time, and most importantly to ALL of these bitches, a younger time.

They are all really starting to show their age this season. It's a bit jarring how fast it happened. Luanne is finally starting to crack. Her body still looks good but she looks perpetually underslept and has hit the point where makeup only can do so much. Sonja looks wiped out and is carrying a lot of weight in her gut (which is usually Ramona's job.) She was still looking pretty good last year.

by Anonymousreply 410June 20, 2020 11:45 PM

Dorinda's meltdown seems to be linked directly to her country home's extensive damage and repairs. It is a nightmare and not having the emotional and financial support of a partner is tough She seems generally afraid which might suggest their are financial issues.

by Anonymousreply 411June 21, 2020 12:07 AM

I'm not a home owner, but wouldn't insurance cover the flooding? Or does that fall under act of god or whatever they trot out to get out of paying? Financial issues make sense re: jealousy too. Why the fuck should Dorinda care who bought Tinz a pair of shoes or a dress or whatever she was bitching about. That's what boyfriends do. Rich boyfriends, remember getting presents Dorinda? Yeah, the green eyed monster has Dorinda by the balls for sure.

by Anonymousreply 412June 21, 2020 12:13 AM

Dorinda needs to sell the Berkshires house as soon as it's renovated. She's holding on to it for dear life because of Richard's memory, but she can no longer afford to maintain a large, older property like that. It's all too much for single widow in her 50s. It will continue to need expensive maintenance going forward and she doesn't appear to have any income other than this show.

by Anonymousreply 413June 21, 2020 1:53 AM

Insurance companies are bastards to deal eith. Contractors are cunts sub-contractors even worse. You can be sure Dorinda is out of pocket for a percentage of these large repairs costs.

by Anonymousreply 414June 21, 2020 2:06 AM

Hope the fish room wasn’t damaged.

by Anonymousreply 415June 21, 2020 2:07 AM

R415 = Luann

by Anonymousreply 416June 21, 2020 11:52 AM

Dorinda must clear over $500K a year alone from the HW. Then she has all the Instagram sponsorship deals. I don't think she is a dire financial straits.

by Anonymousreply 417June 21, 2020 1:26 PM

R417, have you seen her teeny tiny (and ugly) NYC apartment? She may not be in dire straits but she’s not living in the lap of luxury either.

Also, Dorinda: Richard was UGLY.

by Anonymousreply 418June 21, 2020 1:41 PM

Yes but Richard was fun and important so she did a lot of fun and hoity toity things with the kind of people she thinks she belongs with. And she wasn't a mean drunk then who everyone pivoted from.

by Anonymousreply 419June 21, 2020 8:17 PM

And John was useless. A man-baby.

by Anonymousreply 420June 21, 2020 9:03 PM

R420 He's not useless when you neeed to get the bloodstains out your gown after bludgeoning your husband's mistress.

by Anonymousreply 421June 21, 2020 9:55 PM

I don't get why John was so useless. Madam Paulette is extremely well known, he has to make great money.

by Anonymousreply 422June 21, 2020 9:57 PM

He's also well known for having excellent coke. Why do you think all of the other women were so welcoming of him? I don't think it was his big dick that kept Dorinda from finally breaking it off with him. B tried to call him out on camera for being coked out. She must have enjoyed the goods because that sure didn't last long. *sniff*

by Anonymousreply 423June 21, 2020 10:06 PM

“Clip clip"

by Anonymousreply 424June 22, 2020 1:38 PM

HEY...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425June 23, 2020 2:52 AM

I don't think Aviva will be back anytime soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426June 23, 2020 2:10 PM

R426 What a grifting cunt. And the fact that she thinks of herself as a "celebrity" is laughable.

Word on the street is that Aviva is a thieving bitch.

by Anonymousreply 427June 23, 2020 2:24 PM

R426. That was years ago, dummkopf. .

by Anonymousreply 428June 23, 2020 2:35 PM

I can’t imagine Aviva doing that because it involves work and effort. She always seemed lazy.

I could see her creating a diversion with her wooden leg at a store so her father or Harry Dubin or Reid could steal clothes or money from the cash register, however.

by Anonymousreply 429June 23, 2020 2:42 PM

Yes, the incident happened years ago, but it's making the news now. Given that Bravo is already getting tons of bad press for its stars' racist comments, I don't think they want to touch this one either.

by Anonymousreply 430June 23, 2020 2:54 PM

This sounds more like Jill or Ramona to me.

by Anonymousreply 431June 23, 2020 3:31 PM

Are Carole and Adam still together?

by Anonymousreply 432June 23, 2020 4:17 PM

R432, no.

by Anonymousreply 433June 23, 2020 6:28 PM

Chefs need reels these days? Is this the future of employment - no more resumes, just make an eye-catching video? I liked it for Elle Woods getting into Harvard Law but I don't want to have to do it to get some 9-5.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434June 23, 2020 10:07 PM

so Ramona and Avery tested positive for coronavirus antibodies

by Anonymousreply 435July 2, 2020 1:26 AM

WTF they had the cast tape new taglines for the rest of the season.

this is the weirdest, lamest season ever

by Anonymousreply 436July 2, 2020 1:34 AM

It really is, R436. I think they filmed talking heads from their homes too.

by Anonymousreply 437July 2, 2020 1:38 AM

these 5 cannot carry the show. They couldn't even with Tinsley

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438July 2, 2020 2:10 AM

Of course they can carry the show. All they need to do is go to dinner, go to a party, or go one a trip and get drunk. Then they have a fight and scream uncontrollably. Then , the next day, they apologize, hug, and move on to the next dinner or party. How difficult is that?

by Anonymousreply 439July 2, 2020 2:18 AM

I finally took it off my DVR. Watching drunk old ladies fighting just is not a good way to pass time. If there’s nothing more to their lives, then their lives are not TV worthy.

by Anonymousreply 440July 2, 2020 2:25 AM

So sad, it used to be my favorite show.

by Anonymousreply 441July 2, 2020 2:56 AM

they're planning on shooting the reunion in August. No decision yet if it will be in person or virtual. Obviously it's going to depend on NY coronavirus situation

by Anonymousreply 442July 2, 2020 2:59 AM

That Hamptons party that Don Jr was at was that Joe Farrell’s house. And of course deplorable Ramona was there too. But wouldn’t comment to Page Six.

by Anonymousreply 443July 2, 2020 3:06 AM

Omg Ramona is such an asshole, bringing Tom’s slut Missy to Luann’s party.

They all look TERRIFYING in their covid confessionals except Sonja.

by Anonymousreply 444July 3, 2020 4:32 AM

Jill !

by Anonymousreply 445July 3, 2020 6:15 AM

The at home confessionals were really poor quality. Only Ramona's looked halfway decent. Not sure why they looked so bad. I've been on Zoom calls that were better.

by Anonymousreply 446July 3, 2020 1:07 PM

ugh im over leah, justa drunk, and a nasty one......FIRE HER ASAP

by Anonymousreply 447July 3, 2020 1:12 PM

That young guy Dorinda sat next to Ramona to aggravate her (old flame? Sugar boy toy?) was damn hot.

by Anonymousreply 448July 3, 2020 1:22 PM

No shit, that Leah the new one sucks.....a no fun drunk fug

by Anonymousreply 449July 3, 2020 1:49 PM

I didn't watch last night's episode, but they probably went to a party where Sonja, Leah, and Dorinda were drunk and went at each other, " clearing the air" over old grievances in a most inappropriate setting. Ramona was self-absorbed and Luann didn't even need to be around.

by Anonymousreply 450July 3, 2020 2:06 PM

Close R450 lol. Dorinda sort of blindsided Ramona publicly at the table and Ramona looked embarrassed for 2 seconds which was somewhat fun to see.

by Anonymousreply 451July 3, 2020 2:50 PM

Ramona will get revenge by publicly asking Dorinda about John. Maybe telling her about the friend ( that she sent out to spy) that saw John with another woman; maybe photos will be taken. As with any rabid Trump supporter, Ramona will get even.

by Anonymousreply 452July 3, 2020 3:09 PM

No one was excited Dorry's mentally unstable daughter made a naturally cinge worthy appearance?

by Anonymousreply 453July 3, 2020 3:56 PM

You could see Leah's ex stopping her from acting like an asshole at the party. The scene of her daughter calling her out on her teenage youth issues was interesting too. It seems everyone around Leah except her equally idiotic sister knows she's a mess

Avery seems like such a snot. That scene of her yelling to Ramona during the confessional not to waste time on Elyse was annoying.

by Anonymousreply 454July 3, 2020 5:16 PM

Leah and her sister are passably attractive. Why do her parents look like ghouls?

by Anonymousreply 455July 3, 2020 5:49 PM

Leah is a plastic surgery tragedy. If she wasn't pulling her face so tightly, she'd resemble a kitchen witch like her mom.

by Anonymousreply 456July 3, 2020 5:53 PM

I like Leah's MTTM bucket hat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457July 3, 2020 6:18 PM

R457 She's abhorrent.

by Anonymousreply 458July 3, 2020 6:19 PM

R448 that was William(Bill)McLarnon who is indeed very fucking hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459July 3, 2020 6:28 PM

Damn, did Ramona really hit the sack with that young guy?

by Anonymousreply 460July 3, 2020 7:11 PM

doubt it. He's just a lame famewhore. He's affiliated with the Million Dollar Listing NYC guys

by Anonymousreply 461July 3, 2020 7:20 PM

Why can't he be both? He wouldn't be the first young operator on this show.

by Anonymousreply 462July 3, 2020 8:01 PM

I don't understand why they didn't shoot their confessionals earlier. Why do they shoot the second half while the season airs?

They've been done with filming since the end of 2019. Very odd that by March they only did the first half

by Anonymousreply 463July 3, 2020 8:04 PM

From what I understand they shoot the second batch of confessionals after the show airs so they can get better reactions to what’s happening on TV.

That’s why they usually have two different confessional looks. It’s most evident on Atlanta

by Anonymousreply 464July 3, 2020 8:22 PM

What a shit episode this show need a reboot

by Anonymousreply 465July 3, 2020 10:16 PM

I don’t get why Leah ever broke up with her ex I think he’s hot in a rugged way and seems very down to earth. He must not be interested in her.

by Anonymousreply 466July 4, 2020 3:10 AM

God, Dorinda's daughter is so goddamn irritating. She tries so hard to get attention whenever the camera's on her.

by Anonymousreply 467July 4, 2020 3:14 AM

I feel so bad for Leah's ex. He's mortified by her.

by Anonymousreply 468July 4, 2020 3:21 AM

You can tell this show was put together after the pandemic started, because the confessionals, editing and sound were all shit. The whole show was basically unwatchable.

It's going to be a struggle getting through the rest of the season. I'm guessing that Beverly Hills will have the same low quality from here on out.

by Anonymousreply 469July 4, 2020 3:21 AM

I don't feel bad for Leah's ex. He didn't have to fuck her. That's why you should get to know someone before having sex and possibly having a child together. She's so unstable

by Anonymousreply 470July 4, 2020 3:25 AM

OMG get rid of Leah. She is just awful. It's one thing to get drunk - they all do - but she gets outrageous in a bad way. Its not a "good" drunk scene, its just too cringeworthy where I have to turn off the TV.

I will miss Tinsley. I liked her airhead ways - she was fun and bubbly. Leah doesn't fit in with this group, she's too wanna be gangsta, and it just doesn't work for her - didn't she grow up in Connecticut? It's like she's trying to bring the drama to stay on the show but she has zero chemistry with the group.

by Anonymousreply 471July 4, 2020 3:29 AM

I think Lu is still beautiful

by Anonymousreply 472July 4, 2020 4:11 AM

Ramona's daughter Avery is hideous. Both of her parents are attractive people, so I don't understand how she could turn out looking so homely.

by Anonymousreply 473July 4, 2020 5:02 AM

Hey girls, can you believe it? I took that picture my first summer in Paris. Well, Montreal. I couldn't have been more than 19.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474July 4, 2020 5:03 AM

My whole thing is that I'm girly but I'm also downtown. I'm tough but I'm also clinically insane. I guess you could call me bipolar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475July 4, 2020 5:05 AM

The red in the vase really makes my shirt pop, doesn't it? I'm all about popping these days. I'm popping with my girlfriends, I'm popping with my daughter Avery, and I'm popping with myself. Do you have any single male friends who can handle a woman who has a house in the Hamptons, her own 5 million pennies apartment on the Upper East East Side and pops?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476July 4, 2020 5:09 AM

I'm surprised producers didn't add Missy to the show full-time to fight with Luann

by Anonymousreply 477July 4, 2020 5:10 AM

Well, everywhere you went you heard face mask, face mask....so I came out to my friends in Palm Springs and I got the mask sewn directly on. It's an all-over mask.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478July 4, 2020 5:11 AM

Grumble, grumble, grumble.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479July 4, 2020 5:12 AM

Actually Dorinda looks much better in the quarantine confessionals. Her huge honker can’t handle all that heavy makeup.

by Anonymousreply 480July 4, 2020 5:31 AM

Her lipstick matches the drapes and the upholstery lol.

by Anonymousreply 481July 4, 2020 6:00 AM

You can tell what a natural Dorinda is in front of the camera when juxtaposed against her daughter who seems like she's "performing" every time they feature her. She comes across as too rehearsed and self-aware. Dorinda's visits with Hannah should remain off-screen.

This season is a total dud. Even an appearance by Jill felt stale and past it's sell-by-date. They definitely need to overhaul this franchise entirely or retire it altogether. I wonder if any of these Housewives franchises will actually survive Covid?

by Anonymousreply 482July 4, 2020 6:15 AM

R482 Yes, Hannah is clearly "acting" for the cameras, and it's annoying as hell.

Am I the only one noticing how Ramona walks like a linebacker? Every time they show her walking down the street or into a party, she has a gait like a 350-pound NFL tackle.

by Anonymousreply 483July 4, 2020 2:32 PM

I sad for Leah's family, she is an embarrassment to god and his minions......SOW

by Anonymousreply 484July 4, 2020 3:14 PM

word is leah's time is bout up on that show....who will replace her??

by Anonymousreply 485July 4, 2020 3:15 PM

Word on the street, Aviva?

by Anonymousreply 486July 4, 2020 3:59 PM

Leah needs to be off that show and in psychiatric care. The last place a bipolar person needs to be is on a show where every episode encourages alcohol consumption and bad behavior.

It's sad to watch, and even sadder for her daughter.

by Anonymousreply 487July 4, 2020 4:15 PM

I used to read the Vulture round ups a lot r486 but had to stop because she’s all in love with Leah now and I’m like bitch please.

by Anonymousreply 488July 4, 2020 7:50 PM

and THIS is why I love Dorinda. Not the unnecessarily mean Dorinda but never forget she is a Democrat

lmfao @ her calling out Ramona:

[quote]Anyone that attended Joe Farrell’s packed Hamptons party last week should get tested ASAP including @ramonasinger Kimberly Guilfoyle, Top Fund-Raising Official for Trump Campaign, Tests Positive for Coronavirus

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489July 4, 2020 7:51 PM

Dorinda never passes up an opportunity to be petty.

by Anonymousreply 490July 5, 2020 12:05 AM

Wasn't that Joe Farrell the guy the same creep whose oversized house we saw Ramona take the cast to earlier this season? No surprise he'd host someone like Don Jr and Kimberly

by Anonymousreply 491July 5, 2020 1:07 AM

R491 I mentioned this upthread before the Kimberley COVID scandal, but you’re welcome.

by Anonymousreply 492July 5, 2020 1:16 AM

I hope Ramona gets covid so bad her lungs fall out of her snatch!

by Anonymousreply 493July 5, 2020 1:35 AM

With parents like Mario and Ramona, how could Avery not turn out to be a raging asshole.

by Anonymousreply 494July 5, 2020 1:49 AM

Agreed. How could the over-privileged only child of two raging narcissists turn out to be anything other than a monster?

by Anonymousreply 495July 5, 2020 2:05 AM

All of the women, except Luann, seemed to be using the same makeup palette in their post 'rona talking heads. Maybe I'm wrong, but no way in hell am I enduring that shitty snooze of an episode to double check.

by Anonymousreply 496July 5, 2020 4:20 AM

I hate Ramona. I wish someone would throw her off her apartment building.

by Anonymousreply 497July 5, 2020 4:26 AM

Amazing what good, professional lighting will do for a person. In their homemade talking heads, these women look like ghosts. And Luann's neck has so many lines in it, you could connect the dots.

by Anonymousreply 498July 5, 2020 12:07 PM

Lu is lucky she looks as good as she does being a heavy smoker

by Anonymousreply 499July 5, 2020 2:39 PM

I'm sure Lu vapes now!

by Anonymousreply 500July 5, 2020 3:09 PM

I know someone mentioned this earlier upthread, but why the hell did they change all of the ladies’ tag lines mid-season? Just because Tinsley left doesn’t mean they had to redo the entire opening credits. It’s just stupid. And no one wants to watch these drunken women doing the exact same thing every episode — Sonia gets wasted and eats sloppily and tries to make out with/grope one of the other housewives, Ramona ditches the women to be a social climber at another party but while she’s there she says something rude, Luann pretends to be above it all, Dorinda goes after one of the housewives with venom in front of everyone, drunk Leah yells and plays with decor, and Elyse tries to make herself happen. It’s embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 501July 5, 2020 3:56 PM

NY seems rudderless now. One newbie hag in her 30’s, three old bags over 50, and one giant hag over 60. There is no reason for the show to go on.

by Anonymousreply 502July 5, 2020 4:00 PM

If Bravo is going to keep this going they’re going to have to do a massive retooling for next season. And at least one of the old timer Housewives, and/or Dorinda, are going to need to go.

If I were Dorinda I’d beg for another season to rehabilitate my image. Especially since she probably needs the money.

by Anonymousreply 503July 5, 2020 5:32 PM

Fire Dorinda, Sonja and Ramona

Keep LuAnn for one more season

Bring back Bethenny and add in two women in their 30’s

by Anonymousreply 504July 5, 2020 5:36 PM

Cancel the show.

by Anonymousreply 505July 5, 2020 6:20 PM

Bethenny has no need or interest in coming back. It'll never happen.

They need to axe the three old broads, keep Lu and Leah, and add in 2-3 new non-white younger women. Maybe bring back Heather, whom I don't like but think would be a good addition to that crew.

by Anonymousreply 506July 5, 2020 7:16 PM

Bring back Heather and Carole. And Aviva because she’s nuts

Dump Dorinda and Ramona

Add Leah’s sister and one other character in her 40s that can bridge the gap on age between Luann /Sonja and the rest-like a Lizzie Grubman type.

by Anonymousreply 507July 5, 2020 7:19 PM

no do not keep Leah. She's awful. They need to fire Leah and Sonja

by Anonymousreply 508July 5, 2020 8:09 PM

Carole facing some backlash this week as she was friends with Ghislaine Maxwell. Maxwell even shot 1 of the photos of Carole's book and they've been pictured a lot together at events

by Anonymousreply 509July 5, 2020 8:10 PM

I would fire all of them. Not one is likable and not one has an interesting life

by Anonymousreply 510July 5, 2020 8:14 PM

Sonja might have been at least loosely friends with Ghislaine too

kind of funny how Ramona now treats Sonja like she's beneath her. When they were friends in the 90s and early 00s, Sonja was much more of a regular on the NYC social scene and no one heard of Ramona. It seems like Ramona thinks less of Sonja since she divorced the Morgan guy

by Anonymousreply 511July 5, 2020 8:31 PM

Give Elysse the apple already!! She is killing it this season!!!

by Anonymousreply 512July 5, 2020 8:57 PM

Here’s my review of the season: I never used to have to get stoned to find it funny. Now I do. But I do laugh a lot at it while stoned.

by Anonymousreply 513July 5, 2020 9:13 PM

Elyse is the most normal, down to earth, and COHERENT of them all.

My god Sonja cracked me up though. She was utterly wasted. She acts like a street bum. Carol was right, I think she said the ladies are NOT graceful drunks, and my god Sonja is a mess.

Leah's shenanigans were so out of left field as she seemed pretty okay for the most of the episode (editing?) But Sonja was a fucking drunken mess.

by Anonymousreply 514July 6, 2020 12:12 AM

Sonja has a naivete about her when she's not being cunty. Love when she's drunk and sexually assaulting the ladies

by Anonymousreply 515July 6, 2020 4:56 AM

R514 Leah's sudden theatrics are typical of those with bipolar disorder who drink. It can be like a light switch that changes their personality.

by Anonymousreply 516July 6, 2020 10:18 AM

Sonja is anything but cute when she gets drunk. She looks pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 517July 6, 2020 10:19 AM

They need to revamp this cast almost completely. The first thing I would do is get Caroline Stanbury from Ladies of London to move to New York. She's now divorced from her husband and already hinted at a move to NY or Beverly Hills as recently as two weeks ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518July 6, 2020 3:38 PM

Stanbury doesn't suffer fools, thankfully. But including her probably means keeping Dorinda and that bitch needs to GO!

by Anonymousreply 519July 6, 2020 6:14 PM

Btw, I just started watching The Real Housewares of Kitchen Island on YouTube. It's done by the guy who does the Watch What Crappens podcast (which I am not familiar with outside of having heard of it). It's funny and short and the impressions are pretty good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520July 6, 2020 6:18 PM

His videos remind me a lot of the old KCS Cougar videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521July 6, 2020 6:20 PM

no I don't think we need any more Brits especially on a NYC reality show.

There are a lot of women they could get. The producers are morons for sticking with Sonja for so long and dumb for ever thinking Leah would be a ratings winner.

Keep LuAnn and Dorinda. Give Ramona 1 more season. Fire Sonja and Tinsley. Bring back 2 former housewives and bring in 2 new ones.

by Anonymousreply 522July 6, 2020 6:21 PM

*Fire Sonja and Leah. Tinsley is out thankfully

by Anonymousreply 523July 6, 2020 6:22 PM

I really like Watch What Crappens, R520. I don't listen to it as much as I used to, but their impressions are usually really funny.

by Anonymousreply 524July 6, 2020 6:25 PM

Carole and Adam visited Dorinda and Hannah at Blue Stone Manor!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525July 6, 2020 6:31 PM

maybe it was a combo effect of the long weekend and a 2 week hiatus but last Thursday's episode hit a season low in ratings

.27 key demo and 878,000 total viewers! ouch

by Anonymousreply 526July 6, 2020 9:26 PM

r526 All of Tinsley's fans stopped watching as soon as she exited the show.

by Anonymousreply 527July 6, 2020 9:37 PM

r524 I like the Watch What Crappens podcast. But Ronnie is the funny one, Ben is rarely as funny.

by Anonymousreply 528July 6, 2020 9:39 PM

For all of you who have been missing Bethenny! Her new podcast drops in September.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529July 7, 2020 7:22 PM

^^ who wants to listen to this grating yenta?

by Anonymousreply 530July 7, 2020 7:29 PM

I don’t see any value for keeping the same cast

Dorinda, LuAnn - no storyline

Sonja - same

Leah - same

Ramona - same

by Anonymousreply 531July 7, 2020 7:41 PM

[quote] a podcast devoted to being a self-made mogul in business, lifestyle and beyond.

I am also a mogul in beyond.

by Anonymousreply 532July 7, 2020 7:48 PM

It’s horrific. No one wants to see HAGGARD hags getting drunk.

Dorinda NEEDS to go. Her daughter’s scene with her? Ghastly bad. So contrived. So fake. So lame. Just bad tv. God-awful.

She’s gross. She’s ugly. She’s insipid. And so is her mom, Dorinda.

Sonja needs to be axed. Dirty. Dirty. Insignificant. Irrelevant. Unhinged. Alcoholic.

Ramona doesn’t want to be there and she’s got nothing going on in her life. A bore. And who cries without tears??

Elyse is a yawn.

Bring back Holla Heatha. Keep Lu. Keep Leah.

Re-cast the rest.

It’s a bunch of skanks who get drunk. Not fun.

by Anonymousreply 533July 7, 2020 11:28 PM

Are they planning to bring the daughters on as housewives? Gross

by Anonymousreply 534July 7, 2020 11:54 PM

R533 - keep Leah? Are you kidding? She is the worst cast member they have.

If I was to re cast I would get rid of Leah, Ramona, Sonja and Dorinda. Keep Lu as a friend. And bring in a whole new cast.

OR....

Get rid of Leah. Bring back Jill and Bethenny. Keep the rest and see what plays out.

by Anonymousreply 535July 8, 2020 12:04 AM

They definitely have a void. I am sure Bethenny is thrilled the ratings are in the toilet.

by Anonymousreply 536July 8, 2020 12:16 AM

They should recast with all black women but keep Luann.

by Anonymousreply 537July 8, 2020 12:19 AM

Only if Luann does the entire show in blackface!

by Anonymousreply 538July 8, 2020 12:58 AM

Blackface? Darling, it was just a tan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539July 8, 2020 1:02 AM

Is LuAnn playing the “Karen”?

I am sure Bravo realizes this show is on life support.

by Anonymousreply 540July 8, 2020 1:06 AM

Jill dishes on Dorinda preventing her from going to The Berkshires.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541July 8, 2020 1:55 AM

I think they need to add Jane Kazmierczak to the cast...in blackface.

by Anonymousreply 542July 8, 2020 1:59 AM

It's a shame that happened, R541. I enjoy Jill on the show.

by Anonymousreply 543July 8, 2020 2:06 AM

Jill looks really good for Jill

by Anonymousreply 544July 8, 2020 2:13 AM

I like Sonja for her unfiltered floozy-ness, though it needs to be balanced out. When she and Ramona were "on" and buddies it was fun, then Ramona became an even bigger cunt and pushed Sonja out. I want to keep Lu, only for the hate value. Dorinda...on the ledge for me, it was fun at first, but doesn't seem like she was really *that* person we had fun with, she seems really horrible. Her daughter? Well we all wanted to flush her down the toilet from go. Leah? Stupid from the start, I find her freak sister more interesting. Not really. Tinsley? Gone. Ramona? Needs to go the way of Vicki from OC. Jill? NO, for a decade of reasons.

I have wanted Lizzie Grubman for ages, and a couple of others that are escaping my mind thanks to my tequila. Maybe with the economy tanking, we might see some "real" socialite figures who are cash poor. I won't hold my breath.

I hate the idea of the Barfster coming back, but sounds like her other plans have been put on hold (no filming). She may have a return in her back pocket, but it would be so fucking tedious. I hate to admit there would be a storyline with her corona relief efforts. AKA those efforts other people do under her name, while she just shows up on camera with "cash cards" or whatever the fuck she kept on about last time.

I miss making fun of our debutante Carole. I could see her hanging out with Holla Heather, especially since word on the street Heather's marriage is a fucking mess. I want to see Carole hawking her vibrator necklace and pretending she doesn't care that Adam is fucking chicks that are young enough to be her granddaughters. Or so I hear...

by Anonymousreply 545July 8, 2020 3:32 AM

Dorinda is a coke head, right? That kind rage behavior - coke plus booze is very recognizable

by Anonymousreply 546July 8, 2020 3:33 AM

Sonja's drunken trashiness is entertaining enough, Luann is ok because I like to see her hypocrisy and delusions of grandeur. Ramona's vapid social climbing is a bore and she can go. Dorinda...eh I don't know; she wants to be salt of the earth but she needs anger management. Leah I can take or leave.

by Anonymousreply 547July 8, 2020 4:13 AM

The truth is, ALL of these bitches grate eventually. I think it's a combination of two things: they keep a tight lid on the crazy at first, but as the show goes on, it eventually comes out; and doing the show and achieving some level of fame turns them even crazier.

The Housewives franchise needs to do like SNL: a thorough housecleaning every three years or so. Then we can once more enjoy the honeymoon period with new women before the scales inevitably fall from our eyes, just in time for that injection of fresh blood.

by Anonymousreply 548July 8, 2020 11:12 AM

I think Dorinda is going through cocaine withdrawal this season.

by Anonymousreply 549July 8, 2020 12:32 PM

I don't find Sonja entertaining when she gets wasted-just pathetic. It's not cute and she should have been fired several years ago

it's mystifying why the NYC producers kept hanging onto most of the same cast over the last 6 years or so. They should have realized it was getting stale by declining ratings. We'll see tomorrow if last week was just due to it being a long weekend or not. If they stay below 1 million again, they're in trouble

by Anonymousreply 550July 8, 2020 5:59 PM

r533 Nobody wants boring wigga Heather back. Her gremlin face is disturbing and spooks the faint of heart. She is a square who doesn't even get shit-faced.

by Anonymousreply 551July 8, 2020 6:07 PM

I was sick of Carole and her constant PMS-ing from her monthly "visitor." So many more years of that for her!!

by Anonymousreply 552July 8, 2020 6:11 PM

The girls need a nice gay male friend (or three) to bring along on their adventures. Witty and quick, to get in the digs and insults that will go over their heads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553July 8, 2020 6:13 PM

The only gays with the women are obsequious queens like Luann's Ben guy, or their various PAs/hangers-on So I agree R553 they need some decent gay sass to level them on occasion.

by Anonymousreply 554July 8, 2020 6:41 PM

But then the women that watch these shows will scream MISOGYNY!

by Anonymousreply 555July 8, 2020 6:48 PM

A gay confidant could take Carole's place. This season illustrates the important role Carole played to listen to the whores ' miserable interpretations of events and personal slights.

by Anonymousreply 556July 8, 2020 7:07 PM

[QUOTE] A gay confidant could take Carole's place

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 557July 8, 2020 7:10 PM

You said you needed some OGs?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558July 8, 2020 7:26 PM

Sorry, I like Simon and Alex. Harmless and have good hearts.

by Anonymousreply 559July 9, 2020 12:08 AM

But they're from Brooklyn. Ugh. Trash.

by Anonymousreply 560July 9, 2020 1:06 AM

[Quote]A gay confidant could take Carole's place

Oh, dear.

Oh dear. what, cunt? Confidant is male.. Confidante female.

by Anonymousreply 561July 9, 2020 1:29 AM

They need to cast Rey or that horrified Queen from the Newport episode

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562July 9, 2020 3:55 AM

Rey would be the gay clown, the stereotype.

by Anonymousreply 563July 9, 2020 3:58 AM

Sonja gets fired by LuAnn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564July 9, 2020 4:36 AM

I had my fingers ready to go spew about how Ramona has become unimaginably worse...then the scenes with Luann....

Luann is a sick cunt and when she drinks, damn...she's a full blown fucking monster. This is saying something for this group.

Luann's new background with the dearth of family photos but featuring that huge one of her, is so telling. It's always been her world. Ignore the kids, ignore the "little people", ignore the law. Ramona is indeed deplorable, in so many ways, and this episode was about to really rip her a good one, but then... Fucking hell. Luann has my vote for the greasefire.

I'm sad that Lu sold her place on the river. Our loss that she, in her cups, would have been tempted to have a midnight swim, never to return.

by Anonymousreply 565July 10, 2020 2:24 AM

Drunk, angry Dorinda is mind-boggling and annoying, but drunk, angry Luann is terrifying and dark.

They really need to stop drinking so much.

by Anonymousreply 566July 10, 2020 1:18 PM

This was the only semi-watchable episode in ages because no one was drunk and screaming. That being said, I think Lu was definitely on something with her irrational, over the top behavior. I really wish Bethenny had been there to knock her off her cabaret high horse.

by Anonymousreply 567July 10, 2020 2:16 PM

I'm glad to see Heather making a cameo next week.

In hindsight, the best seasons of this franchise (post-Scary Island, of course), were the ones with Heather, Carole, and Aviva. Currently, the show is lacking a "voice of reason" type, like a Carole. Elyse is sort of filling that role, but then again, who's Elyse?! They haven't even properly introduced her.

This is a very strange and messy season that has completely gone off the rails, as each one of them is a drunk or a narcissist or a vicious combo of both.

by Anonymousreply 568July 10, 2020 3:25 PM

It’ll be interesting to see what the ratings were for last nights episode. If below 1M again, hopefully they’ll finally get the hint to recast this mess.

by Anonymousreply 569July 10, 2020 3:29 PM

Things get pretty wild when you start drinking and doing cocaine early! Everyone gets sloppy and shouty and Dorinda turns into Joe Pesci from Goodfellas.

by Anonymousreply 570July 10, 2020 3:49 PM

R570 Hey, you! Clip! Clip!

by Anonymousreply 571July 10, 2020 3:52 PM

Dorinda needs to get a punch in the mouth.

by Anonymousreply 572July 10, 2020 3:53 PM

LuAnn was definitely drunk. The way she was talking to Sonja seemed almost overacting in a parody of a soap opera but you know when LuAnn gets drunk because she starts sounding more French Canadian. Clearly she spent a lot of time around her mother as a kid. When she's sober, LuAnn only has a hint of it (when she says "Sonja" and "sorry" you hear it but not other words)

shocked that Leah controlled herself for once

the cast is still stale but I agree this episode was better than most of the season, low bar though

by Anonymousreply 573July 10, 2020 6:56 PM

Jill had a cameo on WWHL last night too

If I could pick next season's cast, I'd keep Luann and Dorinda. Fire the rest. Upgrade Elyse. Bring back Jill, Heather and Carole. Add a 7th new person who knows at least 2 of the others

so Luann, Dorinda, Elyse, Jill, Heather, Carole + newbie

that would be a very good mix of personalities with clashes but a lot less drunkenness.

I'm sick of Sonja's lame act. Ramona is unbearable and keeps acting like she's too good to be around the others when it's HER JOB. Leah sucks

by Anonymousreply 574July 10, 2020 7:07 PM

I have watch what Crappens a listen and they’re RHONY shoes are hilarious. The drunk angry Dorinda impression is priceless and their Ramona impression sounds just like her.

by Anonymousreply 575July 10, 2020 7:28 PM

Ramona thinking she is better than anyone is in itself hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 576July 10, 2020 9:25 PM

I think this is the first time we've seen Luann drunk this season yes? Her holier-than-thou-better-than-you cuntitude is great! Rise above that drama, Lu! Everybody RISE!

Rise! Rise! Rise! Rise!!

RIIIIIIISSSSSEEEE!

by Anonymousreply 577July 11, 2020 3:37 AM

Anyone else wonder if Luann was acting? It was just so over the top and out of the blue. It's like they feel pressure now to make it more Berserkshires.

by Anonymousreply 578July 11, 2020 6:52 AM

It looked fake.

by Anonymousreply 579July 11, 2020 1:18 PM

I also agree that it was a fake fight. I didn’t believe it at all.

Also, Luann didn’t seem to be drinking enough to get that blotto that fast.

by Anonymousreply 580July 11, 2020 5:55 PM

Totally fake.

by Anonymousreply 581July 12, 2020 4:34 AM

Can we kill this thread somehow? I am getting tired of seeing this woman's butt ugly face every day. She looks like she should be mopping up barf in a Baptist elementary school in Sioux City.

by Anonymousreply 582July 12, 2020 4:43 AM

Whorinda? R582- Which one?

All of the PIGS on this show are loathsome..

The lady mopping up barf in Sioux City actually deserves 100 times the respect that these PIGS do!

by Anonymousreply 583July 12, 2020 4:52 AM

Someone said on another thread the Leah isn't a Republican. Does anyone know if that's the case? The only links I can find say that she is.

by Anonymousreply 584July 12, 2020 5:00 AM

Ramona and her 60 girlfriends. What a weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 585July 12, 2020 5:14 AM

r582 Feel free to start a new one yourself. Get the season right, the part number right, a and post a link to this thread for reference.

We are only 15 posts from the 600 mark. Maybe one of these cunts will get arrested tonight, (fingers crossed!) and we will need a new litter box to play in.

by Anonymousreply 586July 12, 2020 5:21 AM

Leah said a few weeks ago that she had supported Andrew Yang this year on Watch What Happens.

by Anonymousreply 587July 12, 2020 6:00 AM

Luann was definitely on something that night in Dorinda's house. My guess is a mixture of pills and booze. She was slurring her words, and I don't know if anyone noticed, but her mouth seemed to droop to the side while she was raging. Either under the influence or having a mini-stroke.

And right on time, here comes Dorinda, drunk and probably coked up, slurring her words herself and going bat shit crazy. I'm waiting for this year's, "I made it nice!" rant.

Every week with these women, it's just drunken antics.

by Anonymousreply 588July 12, 2020 9:37 AM

Yeah I have never seen Lu slur her words. Maybe she’s out of practice but that bitch could hold her liquor

by Anonymousreply 589July 12, 2020 12:25 PM

That blonde one, R583.

by Anonymousreply 590July 12, 2020 2:26 PM

Did you see how all the ladies kept going down into the basement at Bluestone Manor? I wonder if that's where Dorinda keeps her coke stash.

by Anonymousreply 591July 12, 2020 2:40 PM

these women need to be retired.

by Anonymousreply 592July 12, 2020 3:02 PM

Does Hannah steal her mom's cocaine?

by Anonymousreply 593July 12, 2020 3:08 PM

Dorinda gave her a kilo for Christmas,

by Anonymousreply 594July 12, 2020 3:11 PM

I'm sick and tired of hearing about and seeing stupid Blue Stone Manor. Every season we have to watch these biddies scream and shout around that house like it's some kind of tradition.

by Anonymousreply 595July 12, 2020 3:13 PM

I'm getting excited for the new photo for the next thread!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596July 12, 2020 3:20 PM

R596 Jesus Christ. She looks like a hungover drag queen who only made $5 in tips at last night's show.

by Anonymousreply 597July 12, 2020 3:25 PM

R 595, that's what the viewers want to see." Oh boy, Bluestone Manor. Things are going to get good." DL postings go up as do ratings. Bravo knows this, so they script fighting. When it began, it was interesting. Now it seems fake and contrived - a la Countess railing against Sonja.

by Anonymousreply 598July 12, 2020 3:26 PM

We'll save you a seat!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599July 12, 2020 3:26 PM

HAHA I was thinking the same thing R596.

by Anonymousreply 600July 12, 2020 3:27 PM

There is no way that these "fights" are not planned and scripted, or they wouldn't be so quick to make up and hug it out as if nothing had happened. Women hold grudges -that's a fact. If they were really angry with each other, no one would ever speak.

by Anonymousreply 601July 12, 2020 3:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!