Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of NYC season 12 premieres 4/2 (a Thursday)

looks like the same shit as the last 3 years. BORING

they really should have shaken this cast up more my goodness

not impressed with the new one, Leah

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308May 8, 2020 11:52 PM

here's a summary

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 12, 2020 7:30 PM

having 5 of the 6 NYC cast members as blonde is just ridiculous this isn't OC or BH

by Anonymousreply 2February 12, 2020 7:59 PM

Why did they keep Tinsley? She adds nothing to this franchise.

by Anonymousreply 3February 12, 2020 8:04 PM

Tinsley is as meek and whiny as Kristen and Jules. No reason why she should be back for a 4th season

by Anonymousreply 4February 12, 2020 10:34 PM

Tinsley has stuck around because she’s better equipped to fight with these women than Kristen and Jules. It always seemed like bullying when these women would fight with Kristen and Jules, it doesn’t seem that way with Tinsley.

That doesn’t mean she’s compelling, it just means she’s a better fit and it’s been hard for other women to fit this cast.

The show changed after season 7, from being about women who were wives and mothers to being about cougars on the prowl.

by Anonymousreply 5February 12, 2020 11:53 PM

Tinsley dropped the show partway through filming, didn't she? To go off and be Mrs. Koupon Kabin in Chicago?

by Anonymousreply 6February 13, 2020 12:27 AM

they should consider added some married women to the show

by Anonymousreply 7February 13, 2020 1:05 AM

i think the ratings are going to tank hard

by Anonymousreply 8February 13, 2020 11:19 PM

The preview looks boring as shit.

Same old, same old.

by Anonymousreply 9February 13, 2020 11:56 PM

Jules arrested for punching her ex husband in the face!

have to say her skin looks good in her mugshot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 25, 2020 4:31 AM

Why is the new season on Thursdays? That seems odd.

by Anonymousreply 11February 25, 2020 4:36 AM

R11 it is interesting because Top Chef is also starting up 2 weeks before on Thursday as well.

New Jersey Housewives is finishing up and not sure what will go in that time slot

by Anonymousreply 12March 8, 2020 8:09 PM

Ramona has the lyme disease!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 8, 2020 9:51 PM

premieres tomorrow

by Anonymousreply 14April 2, 2020 1:02 AM

Tinsley is the worst. I literally quit watching because of her and only watched again for BF, but now no. Sonja and Ramona are not enough.

by Anonymousreply 15April 2, 2020 1:32 AM

I despise all of these women.

Dorinda has become the most disappointing and I read that she is a MESS this season..

by Anonymousreply 16April 2, 2020 1:38 AM

Bethenny brought the drama. This season is just going to be about confronting Dorinda about her alcoholism and her denying it. Zzzzzzzz.

by Anonymousreply 17April 2, 2020 1:40 AM

yeah I'm watching but I really think this season is going to suck badly

without Bethenny you need 2 huge personalities

Tinsley just doesn't have it

Sonja never had it for me

Ramona is fucking over 60

by Anonymousreply 18April 2, 2020 2:08 AM

I like Dorinda but I wish she'd stop drinking. She's much smarter than the rest of the cast but her drunkenness negates that

by Anonymousreply 19April 3, 2020 12:49 AM

Please no John. Ughhhhh!

by Anonymousreply 20April 3, 2020 1:20 AM

Thank you Jshohvannyeee!

by Anonymousreply 21April 3, 2020 1:22 AM

Shut UP Ramona.

What a step backwards for women.

by Anonymousreply 22April 3, 2020 1:25 AM

Is this the only thread on this?

by Anonymousreply 23April 3, 2020 2:37 AM

No, it isn't.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 3, 2020 3:37 AM

Leah is trash yikes

by Anonymousreply 25April 3, 2020 8:09 AM

The show just proves women suck. They are all pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 26April 3, 2020 11:20 AM

Dorinda really seemed to enjoy going at Tinsley

by Anonymousreply 27April 3, 2020 5:25 PM

Leah," Weeeeel. like I was like meeting Tinsley like at the store like yesterday."

by Anonymousreply 28April 3, 2020 6:34 PM

Leah is going to bring a Brandi Glanville style crassness to the show

by Anonymousreply 29April 4, 2020 12:09 AM

In my house "Little Hannah" is known as Little Barfbag Medley.

What an obnoxious little cunt.

And the let's not talk about the mother!

by Anonymousreply 30April 5, 2020 6:41 PM

R27 When Dorinda gets coked up, there's no stopping her.

by Anonymousreply 31April 5, 2020 7:14 PM

so apparently Bethenny had a hand in casting Leah

yet the producers still chose to trash Bethenny on the premiere by making it seem like she fucked the show over

by Anonymousreply 32April 5, 2020 8:13 PM

R31 her insults aren’t like Ramona’s or anyone else who is just “mouthing off” — they come from a very sick and dark place. There’s something seriously wrong with her she has a total Jeckyl /Hyde personality.

One of the recaps made another really good point: that a “good” HW knows the difference between punching up and punching down. Dorinda punches down all too often and it looks like she’s kicking a puppy. B and Carole also did it with that Jules girl.

by Anonymousreply 33April 5, 2020 8:18 PM

yeah the likes of Tinsley, Jules and Kristen are just mental lightweights. They aren't mean people but they also aren't good at defending themselves

by Anonymousreply 34April 5, 2020 8:27 PM

LuAnn's ex gay assistant slams her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35April 5, 2020 9:44 PM

ratings for premiere weren't great. Even if we take away the coronavirus viewing, it finished behind both Jersey Shore and Kardashians

by Anonymousreply 36April 6, 2020 1:03 AM

Why are there two threads? Which one do we use?

by Anonymousreply 37April 6, 2020 1:14 AM

this is the original

not sure why there is a second

by Anonymousreply 38April 6, 2020 1:19 AM

NY is usually my favorite of the franchise, but I couldn't get past the first 20 minutes of this episode, primarily because Tinsley is so goddamned annoying and undeserving.

She looks fucking ridiculous with those garish fake eyelashes.

by Anonymousreply 39April 6, 2020 1:28 AM

I think honestly Tinsley has only hung around due to luck

producers weren't expecting Carole to quit 2 years ago and then Bethenny quit this year. They didn't want to get rid of another person on top of that. If both Carole and Bethenny had stayed I think TInsley would have been out by now.

by Anonymousreply 40April 6, 2020 1:31 AM

Listen, I loved Tinsley during her first season. Now I realize that she is FUCKING BORING TV. She is as deep as a plate and yet the only one of these women I would ever consider befriending- because she is genuinely sweet. I think that I like the Leah chick already...

However, the rest of these women are an abomination. They are simply one note, obnoxious, and have NOT GROWN AT ALL.

They are all too entitled, annoying, and obnoxious to enjoy.

And that Dorinda. I have never seen anyone on these shows take such a hard fall from grace. She is a vicious, disturbed, and nasty woman. I am sure the "unedited" real life version is probably still a good woman, but the version on this show- is downright disturbing.

I am gonna stick with Beverly Hills, Atlanta, and the bottom of the gutter- Potomac. Those ladies are GOOD tv and I just take a shower after.

by Anonymousreply 41April 6, 2020 6:45 PM

They need to ease up on the makeup. I thought R1's picture of the "cast" was a still from the latest season of RuPaul's Drag Race.

by Anonymousreply 42April 6, 2020 6:49 PM

Dorinda is such a nasty drunk, and mean drunks need to be avoided at all costs.

by Anonymousreply 43April 6, 2020 7:01 PM

Ramons and her fake crying - there’s never any actual tears. Girl, stop embarrassing yourself

by Anonymousreply 44April 6, 2020 7:09 PM

R35, is he her ex-assistant or is he an ex-gay?

by Anonymousreply 45April 6, 2020 7:25 PM

They are as scripted as House Hunters.

by Anonymousreply 46April 6, 2020 7:27 PM

There is something truly dark and scary about Dorinda. Pure vindictive mean cunt behavior. She very much reminds me of a friend who would turn into a total monster when she did coke and drank. If that was a preview of what we’ll be treated to this season, I’m not sure I’ll be watching.

She’s also quite mean to John. She said that she knew he would burn himself and she purposely let him do it. Who does that and then admits it? There’s something really wrong with her. I don’t understand why John stays with her. She openly admits to using him for his dry cleaning.

She looked hideously ugly before that makeup guy got to her. And more dykey than usual it seems.

by Anonymousreply 47April 6, 2020 9:15 PM

That new haircut was not doing her any favors! Looks like she pissed off her stylist....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48April 6, 2020 9:38 PM

R44-

I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO HOLD ME!!!!!!!

I JUST WANT TO BE HELD!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT SOMEONE TO HOLD ME!!!!

+++scrunch eyes really tight so no one can see that you aren't crying++++

Insufferable group of SOCIOPATHS/Narcissists...

I can't even stand Sonja's routine anymore. Her charms are now lost on me as well.

I think I will only end up liking Leah this season- I can feel it already.

by Anonymousreply 49April 6, 2020 9:49 PM

Yeah but I kind of liked that Dorinda went for Tinsley...I mean the girl's pathetic

by Anonymousreply 50April 7, 2020 1:50 AM

Frankel reacts to premiere and takes time for self-promotion ( as usual).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51April 9, 2020 1:32 PM

At least Bethenny is doing good work..her brand of charity is self-involved of course but in the end it helps

by Anonymousreply 52April 9, 2020 4:12 PM

Bethenny is always great about giving back - as long as the cameras are rolling when she's doing it and her help involves incorporation of the Skinny Girl brand.

"I see you're struggling to put food on the table. Here, have some Skinny Girl popcorn and wash it down with my Skinny Girl margarita."

(Displays products prominently facing camera as she hands them to the starving recipients)

by Anonymousreply 53April 9, 2020 4:25 PM

DVR Alert: The infamous “Scary Island” episode of The Real Housewives of NYC entitles “Sun, Sand, and Psychosis” featuring Kelly Bensimon’s psychotic meltdown is airing today at 2pm on Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 54April 9, 2020 5:33 PM

I love Bethenny, warts and all, and am proud of the work that she is doing for the city and the country.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55April 9, 2020 5:36 PM

R54 Still one of the franchise's best, with Cray-Cray Kelly.

"Al Sharpton! Al Sharpton!"

by Anonymousreply 56April 9, 2020 6:13 PM

Wow! Does this show suck. " My Dinner With Andre" is more exciting.

by Anonymousreply 57April 10, 2020 2:01 AM

I can’t believe how empty this thread is. How are the ratings doing ?

by Anonymousreply 58April 10, 2020 3:01 AM

New housewife Leah is a major Trump defender.

by Anonymousreply 59April 10, 2020 4:51 AM

R59 ewww really ? Show us the receipts pls — I didn’t see anything on IG.

I guess that’s at least the one Thing we can hand Dorinda. But I figured out the difference — People like Ramona, etc are fucking rude, but they’re not mean. That’s the difference. And renovating a house ain’t exactly a reason to be unduly stressed, Jesus H Christ.

by Anonymousreply 60April 10, 2020 5:22 AM

Maybe Dorinda is cash poor. She doesn’t her apartment on Sutton Place; that’s a rental. Also that annoying daughter doesn’t seem gainfully employed

by Anonymousreply 61April 10, 2020 5:32 AM

She doesn’t *own* her apartment on Sutton Place.

by Anonymousreply 62April 10, 2020 5:34 AM

yeah at the end of the day Dorinda is a Democratic voter. I'll take her over the repub voters any day

Ramona is still desperate as ever. Ever since she got her boob job in her 50s she's been trying to act like she's an early 40s divorcee. Does she look good for an early 60s woman? yes but she's still in her 60s. No one trying that hard to find a man is going to get a quality one.

by Anonymousreply 63April 10, 2020 8:19 AM

Ramona flipping her hair in the middle of a crowded restaurant to make it look fuller was disgusting. It takes a real narcissist to do something that crass.

by Anonymousreply 64April 10, 2020 9:03 AM

Leah has spunk. Keep her, and send Tinsley back to Rentmen.eu.

by Anonymousreply 65April 10, 2020 11:29 AM

R 60, Start at 7:04

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66April 10, 2020 1:42 PM

Lovely Leah.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67April 10, 2020 1:44 PM

From Slate: The magazine seems to swing farthest right when it touches on gender politics directly. Penthouse columnist Leah McSweeney has published pieces critiquing the #MeToo movement using a combination of empty generalizations and reductionism. In a pair of essays, McSweeney mischaracterized the movement’s hashtag as #BelieveAllWomen (it’s #BelieveWomen, and that difference matters) and wrote that she doesn’t think that Asia Argento or Rose McGowan were really “raped” by Harvey Weinstein. Perhaps most disturbingly, Penthouse compiled and circulated a timeline of events of Asia Argento’s actions before Anthony Bourdain’s death, essentially accusing her of causing his suicide. “Toxic femininity exists. We can’t continue to deny that,” McSweeney wrote. For McSweeney, Argento and McGowan are #MeToo, and their personal failings condemn the entire movement. The many, many other revelations of male misconduct in multiple industries beyond Hollywood remain undiscussed.

by Anonymousreply 68April 10, 2020 1:47 PM

So, other than Leah, Ramona, and Sonja, which of the other three housewives will vote for Trump in Nov?

by Anonymousreply 69April 10, 2020 1:52 PM

OK, I thought Leah was a fun personality but now I hate her guts. Thanks, DL.

by Anonymousreply 70April 10, 2020 2:00 PM

R66 Oh, my God, what an ignorant piece of shit she is. I thought she was trash when I first watched her, and now it's been confirmed.

by Anonymousreply 71April 10, 2020 3:36 PM

FUCK!!! And I liked Leah.

What happened to RHONY- These women are truly all cunts!

by Anonymousreply 72April 10, 2020 3:44 PM

R67 I love that Michael Che basically (politely) blew her off and she couldn't handle the fact that a dude didn't want to fuck her.

What an insecure, nasty cunt.

by Anonymousreply 73April 10, 2020 4:11 PM

I don't care about the political affiliations of these women; a vote for a Republican in NY is an empty gesture because blue always wins.

I thought this season would be lacking because Bethenny is gone but they have each dialed up the crazy! I love the insanity, and how each of them play up to the cameras!

by Anonymousreply 74April 10, 2020 5:43 PM

R74 that's not the point. A vote for repubs still shows your values or lack thereof

R69 like Ramona and Sonja, LuAnn also knows Trump. She was still going to Mar a Lago after he got elected and before her arrest. I thought being such a lover of all things French and Italian she would be different but then again she was married to "a count". I'll NEVER forget season 1 a scene in which she and Bethenny got into a cab. Bethenny started talking to the driver. She said something like "and this is my friend LuAnn." A horrified LuAnn gasped and whispered to Bethenny "when you talk to the driverrrrrr (she dragged on the r), it's Mrs. De Lesseps." Clearly LuAnn believes in social class structures and that she's "above" people who aren't wealthy, famous or powerful.

In their first reunion after the 2016 election, Tinsley claimed not to have voted.

Only Dorinda, Carole and Bethenny voted for Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 75April 10, 2020 6:38 PM

and Heather Thomson is also a Hillary voter. You might remember she was at Carole's party on election night

by Anonymousreply 76April 10, 2020 6:40 PM

Heather is The One That Got Away from RHONY. I loved her as a character. She wasn’t boring, but she wasn’t a monster at all. Like Dorinda and Sonja before the Dorinda and Sonja characters were rewritten as out of control drunks.

by Anonymousreply 77April 10, 2020 7:06 PM

I'm available! Holla!

by Anonymousreply 78April 10, 2020 7:09 PM

When I look back, I am shocked to say that I LOVED the Aviva/Heather seasons...

Basically the Crazy Island (Season 3?) and Aviva Seasons (5 and 6?) are my favorite...

Also, who IS real Luann??

The prim and proper fake cunt from Seasons 1-4 or this narcissistic and self delusional cabaret star?

If you think about it, her 'arc" both television and real life- is HILARIOUS. She really is 2 different people. It's interesting.

by Anonymousreply 79April 10, 2020 7:11 PM

has Aviva ever commented on politics? I haven't checked her social media in forever

I only know she was involved in helping some Boston Marathon victims get prosthetic limbs back in 2013

by Anonymousreply 80April 10, 2020 7:24 PM

Heather's fake ghetto-ness annoyed me at times, but I recall one particular episode with her that just broke my heart.

She was at the doctor with her son who had a myriad of problems, including hearing loss. They had been trying some kind of experimental treatment on him to help his hearing, and they had gone in to check on his progress.

The doctor gave her son the hearing test and there was no improvement. I'll never forget the look of anguish and sadness on her face. She wanted this for him so badly, and she had put all her hope into this being the treatment that would help him, and right in front of our eyes, her hopes were killed. And to make it worse, she had to hold it together and not break down in front of her son after getting the news.

That was one of the few authentic moments in the Real Housewives annals, and I really felt for Heather after that.

by Anonymousreply 81April 10, 2020 7:26 PM

I loved Heather. No apologies for that. Solid lady. He husband seemed like a sweetheart too.

What really made me love her was when she GAVE ZERO FUCKS when those cunts (Ramona and Sonja) criticized her down to earth summer home.

Loved Heather.

by Anonymousreply 82April 10, 2020 7:29 PM

R82 And don't forget when she did Ramona's failed toaster oven packaging photo session for absolutely free.

by Anonymousreply 83April 10, 2020 7:31 PM

Ugh, Heather and Carole were two big phonies who were perfect for one another. Good riddance.

I don't think any of the prior Housewives should come back. They need some new blood in this cast, not old blood.

by Anonymousreply 84April 10, 2020 7:42 PM

I liked Carole at first but she morphed into a totally delusional and demented whacko narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 85April 10, 2020 7:43 PM

Carole was good for one thing - introducing us to Adam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86April 10, 2020 8:32 PM

Well now we know what the tattoos on Leah's fingers spell

"I'm a Dumbshit"

by Anonymousreply 87April 10, 2020 9:04 PM

R86 Is Adam an Instaho now?

by Anonymousreply 88April 10, 2020 9:04 PM

Carole is an ageless muse with perky bosoms that are flush with the blush of youth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89April 10, 2020 9:07 PM

Does Adam have a penis? He looks like a woman in bikini bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 90April 10, 2020 9:19 PM

Sonja was the wanna-be toaster oven maven, R83.

by Anonymousreply 91April 10, 2020 9:44 PM

I’ve been rewatching the show on Hulu since they have all of the previous seasons available.

This show really changed in tone after season 6. The Housewife angle was dropped and it became about rich old biddies trying to get some dick. Heather and Kristen didn’t fit that dynamic so they were dropped-that’s also why Jules didn’t fit, and why Tinsley has stayed.

It’s time for another overhaul. Bring back a couple of favorites from previous seasons and get some new blood that will compliment/clash with the current cast, and dump some deadweight like Tinsley.

by Anonymousreply 92April 10, 2020 9:49 PM

Kristen and Jules were pretty but boring. The best NYC housewives aren’t exactly conventionally pretty; they’re the best because of their strong personalities.

by Anonymousreply 93April 10, 2020 9:52 PM

"Does Adam have a penis? He looks like a woman in bikini bottoms."

I don't know, R90. You be the judge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94April 10, 2020 9:57 PM

Looks like more berries than twig 😂

by Anonymousreply 95April 10, 2020 10:25 PM

R95.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96April 10, 2020 10:31 PM

R86 That's a helluva lotta photoshoppin' goin' on there.

I would never recognize this Insta Ho as Adam.

by Anonymousreply 97April 10, 2020 10:37 PM

R91 My apologies. Yes, sir, you are correct. I should never day drink while DL-ing.

by Anonymousreply 98April 10, 2020 10:38 PM

Dorinda is dealing with multiple renovations kids! Be nice! Make it nice!

by Anonymousreply 99April 10, 2020 10:42 PM

R58 for episode 2 this week, if you ignore the special news coverage of coronavirus, RHONY came in 5th behind the other entertainment shows. 60 Days In, Jersey Shore, The First 48 and Keeping Up with the Kardashians all bested them.

It's official rating was #14 as a lot of cable news shows are eating up viewers the last month

by Anonymousreply 100April 11, 2020 6:09 AM

"Stop and smell the Sonja."

Scripted or not, Sonja really does have the best lines.

by Anonymousreply 101April 11, 2020 8:13 AM

If this tired old recycled fight between Dorinda and Tinsley is any indication

this new season is going to be a disaster

And we all know that Tinsley left to marry Scott and move to Chicago before the filming ended

so we already know how even this ends

by Anonymousreply 102April 11, 2020 1:35 PM

Most of these women have so much seniority

the producers don't really push them to expose the remaining interesting areas of their lives

Why is Lu living back in the Hampton with her kids who sued her over THAT house

by Anonymousreply 103April 11, 2020 1:41 PM

Sonja is really the only likable cast member*

*Since I saw the video that Leah is a Trump supporter

by Anonymousreply 104April 11, 2020 1:53 PM

If Tinsley could get control of her bulimia, she wouldn't lose her voice constantly

by Anonymousreply 105April 11, 2020 2:01 PM

Tinsley is a smoker, as well as a bulimic.

by Anonymousreply 106April 11, 2020 2:36 PM

I love that Tins is under the assumption that her dogs speak Chinese!

by Anonymousreply 107April 11, 2020 4:11 PM

Idk if the Tins is bulimic but it’s funny that you mention her weight in general because I will never understand how she was able to completely change her body time.

All throughout her twenties (and before that) she was totally thick and stocky. Then, one year in her early 30s, she dropped a shitton of weight (combination of starving and cocaine), but even then she remained bottom heavy (she and her sister are basically built exactly the reverse of each other). But now her legs are skinny (and look to be all muscle) too, which means she’s even thinner? How is she able to stay that tiny at this age when she couldn’t be thin even in her 20s?

As someone who knows, trust me it is about 1,000 times easier to stay skinny in your 20s and even 30s Vs your 40s and obviously older. And the few people are are tiny at 45 are not the ones who had weight issues in their 20s. So I have no idea wtf she’s doing but I doubt it’s healthy or natural.

by Anonymousreply 108April 11, 2020 8:45 PM

Brian Moylan gets it exactly right.

[quote]The drama is a little bit sub-par, but I don’t think we watch this show entirely for the drama anymore. We watch it for the character work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109April 11, 2020 9:22 PM

The character work. lol.

These women are truly disgusting.

And to think I was going to LOVE Leah.

Fuck every one of these disgusting pigs.

by Anonymousreply 110April 11, 2020 9:27 PM

Has anybody ever had a real life encounter with any of these broads?

by Anonymousreply 111April 11, 2020 9:38 PM

We met the Countess at the Raliegh Hotel in Miami. She was cool enough. This show is like a comedy to me. I continue to watch it because they make me laugh

by Anonymousreply 112April 11, 2020 9:40 PM

So another year of Andy Cohen exploiting people for personal gain. Cool

by Anonymousreply 113April 11, 2020 9:44 PM

R61 Dorinda is not cash poor. She can't be, her husband left her the huge house on 18 acres and I'm sure a trust filled with millions to fund everything. I doubt she's without cash.

She seems to be one of the few housewives who are genuinely independently wealthy and isn't doing reality TV for money. She said it her, it just for fun, although I'm sure the $ is an extra perk for her.

by Anonymousreply 114April 11, 2020 11:34 PM

R114- That is why she disgusts me so. SHE DID NOTHING TO EARN HER WEALTH.

And she is hideous.

Holy shit, why is this bitch such a CUNT. She is set for life!!!!!!!!!

Her cashmere sweater business?? Every penny was from her DEAD HUSBAND

Fuck that drunken, nasty CUNT

by Anonymousreply 115April 11, 2020 11:41 PM

I don't get the Dorinda hatred at all. She gets drunk and she gets kinda rowdy. But she still isn't a monster, I just don't see it. I think phony ass LuAnn is much worse. And that new woman leah, is straight up trash. The fact that she's a Trump supporter just makes her worse.

She looks like a mob wife anyway. Why the fuck would they put her on this show? She looks really rough and hard, like she comes from the streets or something. She just has a really hard look about her.

That being said, I still like Dorinda.

by Anonymousreply 116April 11, 2020 11:51 PM

I like Dorinda but I dislike the drunk, aggressive, screaming Dorinda. I choose to believe that is an invention for the series because most of these women have been screaming and drunk in the middle of restaurants or department stores at different times and I have not once seen that happen in real life. Plenty of times on soap operas and in movies, but never in real life.

I feel like this is an incredibly unpopular sentiment, but the loud, drunken antics are a major turnoff of these shows, not attractions. I don’t love that Andy Cohen tries to get his guests drunk (and coked up, if Kathy Griffin is to be believed), and I find the alcoholism of the housewives franchise to be genuinely depressing parts of series that otherwise would be a fun way to kill time. I don’t understand why it’s necessary. LuAnn’s alcoholism is depressing. Dorinda’s alcoholism is annoying and a little anxiety provoking for me. I was sad for Sonja when Sonja was the one being portrayed as an alcoholic. It’s not fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 117April 12, 2020 12:33 AM

yeah I don't enjoy the drunkenness either. They should be able to show their personalities in a normal state

Leah is not "tough". She grew up going to private school on the UES. She just puts on a fake-tough demeanor.

by Anonymousreply 118April 12, 2020 12:57 AM

Then why does she look so rough then? I don't get it. She looks kinda hard.

by Anonymousreply 119April 12, 2020 1:00 AM

R119 it's the way she lives. She said she stopped drinking just months prior to filming the show after having an embarrassing episode. She was probably a very hard partier in her 20s and early 30s

by Anonymousreply 120April 12, 2020 1:03 AM

I like how they act like we should all be familiar with Leahs brand. Why is leahs brand called married to the mob? Also where do they even sell this? K Mart?

by Anonymousreply 121April 12, 2020 1:17 AM

R121 Probably like Yummie Tummy, the Spanx ripoff that Heather makes, which no one had ever heard of before she was on the show but which apparently sells a lot because it’s a low-end version of something ubiquitous.

by Anonymousreply 122April 12, 2020 1:24 AM

R121 It's probably sold straight from the site. Kinda like how the Kardashians sell their products these days, "Direct to Consumer."

by Anonymousreply 123April 12, 2020 2:06 AM

I was hating Dorinda until I discovered Leah is a Trump loving trash box. Maybe she knew and that's why she was hating on her.

by Anonymousreply 124April 12, 2020 3:49 AM

Leah's nothing more then dumb white trash. Like most of them.

Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 125April 12, 2020 7:02 AM

I don't think Leah is that rough looking. I mean I know she is trash but she is relatively attractive. I especially like her prison knuckle tats ala Jerri Blank.

by Anonymousreply 126April 12, 2020 1:45 PM

R126 I think she looks horrible. Her plastic surgery and fillers look like they were done by Dr. Joe's Plastic Surgery and Dry Cleaning.

by Anonymousreply 127April 12, 2020 1:46 PM

"I DON'T SHAVE MY PUSSY!"

Screamed Sonja in the preview for next week's episode.

by Anonymousreply 128April 12, 2020 2:14 PM

Thus sayeth the Lady of Bluestone Manor

by Anonymousreply 129April 12, 2020 2:23 PM

I love Ramona's pathological need to be the center of attention every time the group goes out

She dresses in her stack heels to add 4 inches to her height (but they make her clomp like a Clydesdale)

She wears that black lace top with the collar (to hide her komodo dragon neck) and the keyhole cutout (to show her newish double-D's - it looks like some slutty old Italian widow's weeds

She's always looking past everyone like a dog watching a bone

She always says some version of "Should I take a lap? or "I'm gonna take a lap" (as if anyone could stop her)

by Anonymousreply 130April 12, 2020 2:55 PM

Ramona is a truth that is stranger than fiction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131April 12, 2020 3:02 PM

Is anybody surprised by Ramona's desperate and awkward flirting with everything within 100 yards that has a pulse and a dick? She used to subject Mario to the same thing when they had been married for 20 years! And he looked just as trapped and repulsed as the men in her orbit do these days.

by Anonymousreply 132April 12, 2020 4:29 PM

Ramona is pathetic desperate white trash. She's never going to be what she really wants, which is to be apart of NYC society and seen as a real socialite apart of the elite.

She'll remain what she's always been in her adult life. White trash with a "lil" money. That's all she and sonja will ever be, LuAnn too. They are trash people. Even more so because of their stupidity and support of Trump. They will be trash till the day they go to their graves. People like them never change.

I still like Dorinda.

by Anonymousreply 133April 12, 2020 4:43 PM

I like Dorinda until she gets vicious. Tinsley must be annoying to deal with though.

by Anonymousreply 134April 12, 2020 6:20 PM

Tinsley is still 16, Dorinda is a busybody, Sonja is a human megaphone, Ramona can't act her age, and LeAnn is totally self-centered. Leah is a cunt. That's all.

by Anonymousreply 135April 12, 2020 6:28 PM

I miss Carole being on this show. I miss her cool calm demeanor. She bought peace to the show.

by Anonymousreply 136April 12, 2020 6:38 PM

R136 You must have skipped her last couple of seasons.

by Anonymousreply 137April 12, 2020 6:38 PM

R136 Such a calming peacemaker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138April 12, 2020 6:44 PM

R137 No I did not skip the last few seasons of the show. I still like Carole, she's not an asshole for changing her look getting a new wardrobe and a new hair color etc.

Just because Bethanny was bothered by it doesn't mean sain people like myself should be.

Carole is a grown woman, she did nothing wrong. People were just being hysterical for no reason.

by Anonymousreply 139April 12, 2020 6:48 PM

Yeah I can miss Carole too...it was fun to see her reactions to the insanity around her.

by Anonymousreply 140April 12, 2020 7:49 PM

I miss Carole too. It was refreshing to see all the hip new trends the young people are into.

by Anonymousreply 141April 12, 2020 8:01 PM

Wow...I was on this site when Carole was on the show and she was dragged mercilessly through the corridors of the DL for being a delusional old lady with a boyfriend half her age and an alleged lesbian obsession with Bethenny. I’m genuinely stunned to see people here say they miss her.

by Anonymousreply 142April 12, 2020 9:26 PM

R142 I saw when Carole was getting shit on this site too. But I was never one of the people who disparaged her. I was always a defender of hers.

I still don't understand the Carole hatred. I think she's just a cool chick. I'll always like Carole.

by Anonymousreply 143April 13, 2020 4:54 AM

Same here..I never dragged Carole but I did find the mentions of her dewy youth hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 144April 13, 2020 12:19 PM

Same here- I always liked Carol- even her fashion sense of a 16 year old girl-

I am telling you, Seasons 5 and 6 were the BEST. Carol, Aviva, and Heather were excellent additions. Only Season 3 supercedes those 2 seasons for me!

I also loved Ms. Eileen Davidson which no one gave a shit about here, either.

These shows really do require 1-2 intelligent characters with some depth.

I found neither Carole or Eileen remotely boring- I actually respected them both for remaining interesting and yet completely dignified.

These shows have forgotten about "chemistry"... They are all fucking over the top freaks!!!

In my heart I know that LVP is a cunt (in terms of being a friend, anyway) but she was another one who always acted someone dignified. And her underhanded and manipulative ways made her extremely compelling,

by Anonymousreply 145April 13, 2020 9:30 PM

is it going to be Dorinda vs. everybody this season?

by Anonymousreply 146April 16, 2020 11:37 PM

Ramona really is obnoxious with the amount of “checking in” she has to do with everyone she knows in a room.

by Anonymousreply 147April 17, 2020 1:07 AM

R147 The whole Ramona character sketch is “obnoxious.”

by Anonymousreply 148April 17, 2020 1:10 AM

I'm so happy I'm not part of the Ramona New York society set. They are boring and fake.

by Anonymousreply 149April 17, 2020 1:44 AM

Did Sonja gain weight? She's looking kind of chubby.

by Anonymousreply 150April 17, 2020 1:44 AM

Why isn’t LuAnn staying at her own house?

by Anonymousreply 151April 17, 2020 1:48 AM

I can’t believe no one commented last week on Tinsley’s “unfortunately I don’t know Chinese.”

Can we send that dumb bitch back to China?

by Anonymousreply 152April 17, 2020 2:27 AM

R149 Ramona isn't even apart of NYC society. She wants to be but she's not.

I forgot who it was at last years reunion, but someone said to Ramona that she trying to break into NYC society just as she's reaching her 70s. That shit was funny as fuck, and the look on Ramonas face when it was said was priceless.

These women are real life train wrecks and embarrassments to themselves. I hope reality TV paychecks is worth flushing their dignity down to toilet. Because there's life after reality TV. The stench is going to follow them for the rest of their lives.

Definitely not how I would want to be remembered when I'm gone.

by Anonymousreply 153April 17, 2020 7:14 AM

of course Ramona's friend is a Trump fundraiser thrower. Of course

those deplorables are all alike. Flashy with their money, showing off, trying to 1up everyone else and yet insecure at the same time. Ramona is a sad case to be so desperate in her 60s, acting like she has to be phony around someone just because he's mega rich

by Anonymousreply 154April 17, 2020 7:20 AM

Even worse, Ramonas money comes from reality TV. It's kinda like the Kardashians Jenners. Yeah, they have serious money in that family, but many in the ultra wealthy circles they travel in probably look down on them because their wealth comes from reality TV and cheap merchandise.

They have money, but the origins of that wealth is cheapness.

by Anonymousreply 155April 17, 2020 7:26 AM

Ramona was never that wealthy...she had a decent apartment on the upper East Side, in a nothing special brick building. Mario owned a trophy business, she was a buyer for Macy's and turned to selling clothes to discounters like TJ Maxx. Pretty basic.

by Anonymousreply 156April 17, 2020 11:56 AM

Ramona Singer’s net worth is allegedly $18 million. She’s got some money. And I am glad because she shows that wealth does not make people anything but what they already were. She is a loser. She looks good for her age. There’s that. Everything about her personality is loser-y. She says the most wicked things to people without a care and then easily tosses out apologies just to maintain their friendships. She doesn’t respect anyone and no one respects her. Last night we saw her putting on appearances just to bring people she knows well to a big house with a bowling alley that has hosted Donald Trump fundraisers. Loser. None of that shit matters.

LuAnn is a loser.

Tinsley is a loser.

Leah is a loser.

They all showcase to the world that they are unlikable losers with bad personalities and sincerity just for a paycheck and notoriety. Losers. Rich losers who look good for their age, which evidently is winning to them. From my little condo in DC, I see miserable human beings and I would not trade a thing with any of them.

by Anonymousreply 157April 17, 2020 12:10 PM

You are right R157 they're all basic bitches. You left off Sonja and her delusions.

by Anonymousreply 158April 17, 2020 12:23 PM

R158 Sonja seems to have an actual sense of humor and she doesn’t take herself seriously, so I cut her a break. She seems kind, at least.

by Anonymousreply 159April 17, 2020 12:26 PM

R157 not all of them look good for their age. Certainly Leah does not.

by Anonymousreply 160April 17, 2020 12:28 PM

Leah is only 37!

by Anonymousreply 161April 17, 2020 12:37 PM

Sonja has a sense of a humor about everything except her own bullshit. For all the jokes she makes at her own expense, as the “vulnerability session” at the vineyard illustrated for the 1000th time on this show, Sonja can’t acknowledge the scary elephant in the room - that her handful of years in the sun are done and long gone, she is now just an embarrassing footnote to her ex-husband’s family, and that she’s getting to the age where even the drunken fuck buddy sessions she has with guys on the party circuit, which has basically been her entire love life post divorce, are drying up.

Also for all her goofy affectionateness, as the perpetual second lowest housewife of the RHONY totem pole, she is ALWAYS taking swipes at whoever she perceived as being the cast member in the weakest position - case in point: when she got triggered by Ramona’s friend calling her an accessory in her marriage and then immediately honed in on Tinsley and started going on about how Tinsley was the trophy wife (when Tinsley and Ramona are the only two cast members who married guys their own age from their own class backgrounds.)

by Anonymousreply 162April 17, 2020 1:14 PM

I was watching Sonja in the Scary Island episodes...she was so lucid and attractive. Dare I say classy? That may be pushing it.

by Anonymousreply 163April 17, 2020 4:51 PM

R163 I totally agree. That first impression sure didn't last long, though! I suspect that's exactly how her ex-husband felt.

by Anonymousreply 164April 17, 2020 5:44 PM

Sonja's interview look this season is HORRIBLE

they should have made Elyse a full time cast member too, especially hearing that she's been around the ladies for a while

Ramona's hard-faced friend with the blonde hair was back I see. She was at the table at that idiot's house last night while Sonja was ranting and drunk. I forget her name but DL used to joke about her in these threads. She's got to be around 70 by now

by Anonymousreply 165April 17, 2020 6:16 PM

Agreed R165! That silver barrette and cleavage top are not doing her any favors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166April 17, 2020 7:16 PM

her face looks fatter

by Anonymousreply 167April 17, 2020 7:17 PM

I still like Sonja. She has a behavioral disorder and seems rather deranged and self-centered, but compared with Ramona and LuAnn and Tinsley and the new blonde trashbag, she seems genuine and decent when it comes down to it.

In sane middle-class company, she’d seem totally demented, though.

by Anonymousreply 168April 17, 2020 8:06 PM

I detest loud, obnoxious people , especially drunks, Sonja was out of control, but having to go to Romonas shitty party...omg

by Anonymousreply 169April 17, 2020 8:23 PM

Yep, if I were friends with Sonja and she behaved that way in public with me, that would be our last time together in public.

And if Ramona invited me to some rich person’s house and spoke to me like a stranger, that would be my last time anywhere with Ramona.

And if I let LuAnn sleep in my basement and then she sent me a message like that and left in the middle of the night, I would block her number and change the locks and FedEx her a case of vodka and a copy of Final Exit.

by Anonymousreply 170April 17, 2020 9:48 PM

I love that Ramona put Lu in the basement...it's freaking comedy.

Hey, I learned in this episode that Sonja with the sexy J doesn't shave her pussy.

by Anonymousreply 171April 17, 2020 9:56 PM

R171 In the basement with a fridge full of wine. That’s assassin-level passive aggression.

by Anonymousreply 172April 17, 2020 10:08 PM

She doesn't shave; she waxes.

by Anonymousreply 173April 17, 2020 11:16 PM

Ramona is pathetic. She is not a good person from what I can see. I remember when she was all cozied up to Kim Kardashian when she went to NYC right after her 2011 wedding to Kris Humphreys. There was a huge party for Kim and kris, and Ramona was right there in the photos with Kim.

She looked so out of place with her. Very desperate.

by Anonymousreply 174April 18, 2020 5:26 AM

The editors really wanted to throw Ramona under the bus with that Trump NYPost clipping.

LOVE IT.

by Anonymousreply 175April 18, 2020 8:02 AM

I usually hate the times when Sonja gets drunk and out of control. But, this time, I loved her, considering that she disrupted the Ramona," Look at all of the rich people I know" party, which was dull and pretentious. All of the women already knew the people at the party, but Ramona wanted to show off. The party people are disgusting and you New Yorkers can have them; absolutely no one else is envious.

by Anonymousreply 176April 18, 2020 1:07 PM

ratings slightly up this week

by Anonymousreply 177April 18, 2020 5:20 PM

R177 Everyone is home because self quarantine. Nothing is open except grocery stores and restaurants for pick ups.

by Anonymousreply 178April 18, 2020 6:36 PM

I never understood Bethenny getting SO hurt and upset regarding Carole in Carole’s last season. The depth of Bethenny’s “wound” made no sense with the alleged reason (Carole is different with a new haircut and more self-interested). When they sat face to face Bethenny would cry and Carole was stone-faced and couldn’t give two shits and said she was tired of Bethenny. It made me think there was something much deeper that happened between the two of them that could explain this sudden and really intense rift. Soon after I saw a blind item about Carole being closeted and leaving the show to move to LA and live with her girlfriend—-made much more sense if Bethenny was jealous. Did something happen between Bethenny and Carole that we just didn’t get to see in that season?

by Anonymousreply 179April 19, 2020 6:04 PM

R179 That sounds just like when Bethenny groveled and begged Jill to be her friend and Jill flicked her away like a gnat. And then Bethenny stood outside by a car convulsing with sobs of agony.

by Anonymousreply 180April 19, 2020 6:28 PM

Jill didn't flick her away like a gnat so much as torpedo their (seemingly real) friendship for a storyline, which blew up in her face.

I totally thought that Bethenny and Carole were fuck buddies. They gave off major scissor sister energy, and it would explain the depth of their fight. It was pretty classic lesbian drama.

I like Bethenny, and think she made some great tv, but it was clear that she was miserable and making everyone else miserable so I'm glad she is gone. Her absence makes this season have that much more potential. So far I think it's been as funny and ridiculous as ever.

by Anonymousreply 181April 19, 2020 7:57 PM

Betheny reminds me of a woman I used to know in real life. Insanely driven, funny and capable of an astounding amount of warmth and kindness but on the other side a neurotic self centered mess. After awhile she must be exhausting to be around.

by Anonymousreply 182April 19, 2020 8:34 PM

The women are all scrambling to be the alpha, now that Frankel is gone. Both LuAnn and Ramona think that they are entitled to the mantle.

by Anonymousreply 183April 19, 2020 8:45 PM

LuAnn and Ramona are DETESTABLE...

Tinsley is completely irrelevant and has now descended into one of the worst HW's ever.

Dorinda showed a little more likability in the last episode- She is SO VILE half the time, but her observations about the other women are generally spot on (and she is not nasty in her interviews about them)

Leah, now that I know who she really is is also detestable, and quite boring so far...

Sorry ass Sonja. No words. She does make me smile sometime. She does have a shimmer of goodness in her.

by Anonymousreply 184April 19, 2020 8:51 PM

I love Sonja and her unshaved pussy

by Anonymousreply 185April 19, 2020 9:31 PM

R181 Yes, Bethenny acted like a lover scorned that season and Carole and Bethenny’s friendship looked more like a couple breakup than a friendship issue. It really does make me wonder if Bethenny had romantic/love feelings for Carole and was hurt that Carole had a secret girlfriend that she was going to be with for good, whether or not Bethenny and Carole hooked up, which is possible. Obviously Bravo won’t out anyone, but it just made no sense that Bethenny was so crushed that Carole was distancing herself without some added details....unless Bethenny has a personality disorder.

by Anonymousreply 186April 20, 2020 4:39 AM

Just rewatched Season 8 (which really needs a decoder ring to decipher what they are all fighting about, mostly stemming from Luann and Sonja's holdout for more money, and the ladies trying not to film with them, led by Bethenny).

It's painfully obvious that Carole and Bethenny began fucking during the offseason before this season started. It's also obvious that certain housewives are aware of it (Sonja at one point "jokes" about a lover's quarrel between them when they argue late in the season over nothing). Bethenny has the "secret" boyfriend that season (Dennis) who is likely her drug connection pressed into duty as a fake boyfriend for cover, while Carole's whole "relationship" with Adam appears to be references to off-camera sex and lots of on-camera product placement for him as a chef (and them for writing a cookbook, which never materializes).

But I'm not sure Season 8 would read so lesbian if we hadn't watched their breakup in Season 10, which was blatantly about the scissoring being over, and Bethenny trying to woo her back at first and then gaslighting Carole as much as possible thereafter.

by Anonymousreply 187April 20, 2020 11:04 PM

I think you’re on to something. Might have to go back and rewatch earlier seasons myself!

by Anonymousreply 188April 21, 2020 12:34 AM

I believe Carole used Bethenny. When she found out that B was a lot of work she dropped her. She did the same with Tinsley. Carole can't really connect with anyone. She's a user.

by Anonymousreply 189April 21, 2020 12:47 AM

Carole also rode Heather, r189. I'd agree she's a user. (She's also hideous and a sourface in person)

But I don't think she fucked Heather or Tinsley, and she did fuck Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 190April 21, 2020 1:52 AM

Carole has too many teeth in her mouth, plus they're all too big. Watching her eat must be frightening.

by Anonymousreply 191April 21, 2020 2:48 AM

I still like Carole.

by Anonymousreply 192April 21, 2020 4:00 AM

[quote]I still like Carole

Said no one ever

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193April 21, 2020 4:24 AM

Luckily, that rarely happens, R191.

by Anonymousreply 194April 21, 2020 12:38 PM

These women are insane and crazy. And sonja is truly off the fucking chain.

I hope Bravo is paying them well.

by Anonymousreply 195April 24, 2020 1:53 AM

Ramona makes at least 500k per season.

by Anonymousreply 196April 24, 2020 2:28 AM

R196 That's nothing for someone whose been apart of that show since day one.

I wonder why the nyc women are paid so little, compared to salaries of women from other cities?

by Anonymousreply 197April 24, 2020 7:20 AM

tonight's episode was just pathetic and not in an entertaining way. Watching 2 40 year olds and a 50-something get drunk and trash a backyard while naked is just lowest of the low

I don't feel sorry because it's Ramona but it was a chore

this season is awful so far.

and the same old fights and topics of Sonja and Tinsley's past lives as trophy wives? ugh

Leah is gutter

by Anonymousreply 198April 24, 2020 7:43 AM

honestly I used to LOVE NYC but I hate what it's morphed into

none of the ladies are married anymore. Hell, almost none of them are even in relationships

with Bethenny and Carole gone, everyone left has a drinking problem. Ramona used to look worse in the early years but now she looks sober next to the rest of them

I don't enjoy drunken fights. Sober fights are much more fun

by Anonymousreply 199April 24, 2020 7:45 AM

when 2/3 of the cast have mugshots

NYC keeping it classy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200April 24, 2020 8:29 AM

What did Sonja get arrested for?

by Anonymousreply 201April 24, 2020 11:50 AM

The only interesting part was the discussion around John and Dorinda.

by Anonymousreply 202April 24, 2020 12:23 PM

I don’t care if they are married. I don’t care if they run businesses. I kiiind of care that they always seem to be in the Hamptons now and NYC as a city isn’t integral to the show anymore.

But—I’ve said this before—I HATE that the producers have made the whole basis of this series drunkenness and alcoholism. If definitely feels like Andy Cohen’s sensibility: addiction is awesome!!!

It is obviously contrived but it is never fun. If you think the show simply captures the women as they are, then reflect on the characters as they evolve:

—Ramona was just another character at first and then at some point the basis of her character was that she was always drinking and asking for more and more pinot grigio. “Ramona is a pinot grigio addict” became her whole character for a season or two.

—Sonja was fun and funny at first, just a wacky and unpredictable character. Then, suddenly, she was always drunk and wild and screaming and a tragic figure with her house falling apart, etc., and all the women lamented that she was drinking too much. Then, suddenly, new season and she no longer has a drinking problem or financial devastation.

—LuAnn’s thing was pretentiousness, and then it was the singing schtick. And then, as anyone could predict, alcoholism. Surprise surprise.

—Dorinda was the tough-tawkin’ no-nonsense rich Italian broad...and then her schtick became that she always drinks too much and becomes rowdy and screams and embarrasses everyone and apologizes the next day.

—Leah’s character kicked off with “I used to be a messy drunk and so I gave up drinking” and this week she’s of course drunk and naked and throwing tiki torches.

When I was young, I had stars in my eyes when I thought about New York. I live in DC. I thought of New York as this larger-than-life place where old money, poor people, new money, actual art and creativity and so many other cultures co-exist and create this one of a kind alchemy.

In a way I think this series shows a New York sensibility I always knew is latent, which is this hyper-competitive addictive thing. I don’t believe that every single middle aged woman on this show has just by coincidence flitted into and out of an alcohol-dependent phase. I believe it’s the plotting of the show, because it always begins abruptly for characters and then ends in between seasons. I think it’s the actual sensibility of the sad producers who must be addicts and think that this is a cool and entertaining thing to show. Andy Cohen himself has always glamorized alcohol and drugs. He’s now a father well into his 50s and it’s really sad that every night is about binge drinking, forcing everyone around him to binge drink as addicts do, and being ratted out by celebs for pressuring them to do coke while working.

Of all the housewives franchises, I like the personalities of the New York ones so much more. Well I don’t like them, but they seem smarter and wittier and more interesting. And their faces are less mutilated across the board, which is a plus. But the alcohol dependence of the series is a total turnoff. It’s just not something to make the central focus of the characters and storylines like this. Why do I want to see naked, sloppy old drunk women throwing torches and screaming at one another? Pass. This might be the end of my relationship with RHONY.

by Anonymousreply 203April 24, 2020 2:04 PM

I was looking on twitter after last night's episode. The reaction seems to be split

some people loved the antics and thought it was the most entertaining thing

others like me were disgusted and not impressed at all. I think this cast and show need a total reboot after this season. I'm hating it so far

I'm curious what the ratings are which come out at 5 PM EST today

by Anonymousreply 204April 24, 2020 6:30 PM

Watching previous season LuAnn really was acting very "lady of the manor" and she looked so natural. She didn't wear a ton of makeup and looked better for it. It took a while but her true colors finally surfaced.

by Anonymousreply 205April 24, 2020 6:56 PM

The cast is really out of balance age wise. They're mostly in their 50s or 60s and then you have someone in their mid-40s (Tinsley) and now Leah in her late-30s. Luann is now the youngest of the originals still on and she's 10 years older than Tinsley. I don't believe for a minute that the younger women would ever spend time with the older broads if not for the show. They either need to trade in the OGs for younger "housewives" or go all in with older ladies who are contemporaries and forget the younger women. Ramona is old enough to be Leah and Tinsley's mother and it doesn't make sense that they would be hanging out in the same orbit.

by Anonymousreply 206April 24, 2020 7:25 PM

Sonja really had me fooled when she first came on the show in season 3. She had that townhouse on the upper east side, she dressed well and she seemed to have real money.

Then season 4, her second season and all the drama was revealed about her lawsuit over a film and a $7 million dollar investment and she had to file bankruptcy etc. It seems ever since, she's been sliding further and further in financial chaos and trying to hold on to her glory days of the past.

And she's been a mess ever since. A fun mess but a mess none the less. She's turned out to be the complete opposite of what she presented herself to in the beginning.

I guess if your on reality TV long enough, the real you will finally emerge.

She's still entertaining though.

by Anonymousreply 207April 24, 2020 7:59 PM

I'd love to see Sutton and Sonya attempt to "outclass" each other.

by Anonymousreply 208April 24, 2020 9:00 PM

Tinsley and Leah don't even belong on this show

They should keep Dorinda and LuAnn, maybe keep Ramona due to history. The rest it is time to go and a new reboot.

by Anonymousreply 209April 24, 2020 9:19 PM

I don't find Leah entertaining at all. She's just so tacky. Imagine her daughter...she's lucky there's no school right now. Imagine all the bullying her peers would be doing against her after last night's episode

by Anonymousreply 210April 24, 2020 9:39 PM

I can only imagine Andy Cohen and emotionally vacant middle aged alcoholic women finding the tiki torch fiasco entertaining. Rock bottom for the Housewives is really, really low. There has been a suicide caused by the show and the tossing of a detachable limb across a room for ratings. And yet this was somehow so much lower than either of those.

by Anonymousreply 211April 24, 2020 9:42 PM

R207 she was willing to go on the show (and early in its run, too) so that was a clue she really couldn’t have been “somebody.”

by Anonymousreply 212April 24, 2020 9:45 PM

well the ratings for last night's pathetic episode are the highest of the season lol sad but true.

I wonder if they'll hold or drop down

they're not matching BH though

by Anonymousreply 213April 24, 2020 10:48 PM

Leah is one of Paris Hiltons childhood buddies. So there you go.

by Anonymousreply 214April 24, 2020 10:52 PM

R211 who committed suicide in the ny franchise?

by Anonymousreply 215April 24, 2020 11:42 PM

R215 Taylors husband from the Beverly Hills cast committed suicide about a decade ago.

by Anonymousreply 216April 24, 2020 11:45 PM

R215 The suicide was Beverly Hills—Taylor’s husband did it because his financial fraud was exposed. Housewives franchise, not RHONY specifically.

The series is full of catastrophes from shady and mentally ill people. Atlanta and New Jersey cast sent to prison, one of them deported. Making a storyline of two illnesses being allegedly faked—sick if they were faked and even sicker if they were not faked and called fake.

The whole franchise is rife with rot.

by Anonymousreply 217April 24, 2020 11:46 PM

Oh and the deranged couple sneaking past White House security and Bravo playing it up as a publicity stunt. Insane and not in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 218April 24, 2020 11:47 PM

R218 Yeah, that was crazy. And a bad look for the security infrastructure surrounding the white house. I remember that well. That incident took place during a state dinner during the Obama administration.

That whole mess was truly a shitshow. Hope that never happens again. The fact that they were actually able to get into a state dinner at the white house where the president and first lady and other high profile people were, was beyond insane.

by Anonymousreply 219April 24, 2020 11:53 PM

The most “real” alcoholic of the bunch is Tinsley. She’s not putting on some crazy act for the cameras that’s how she is.

by Anonymousreply 220April 24, 2020 11:53 PM

The binge drinking is boring and annoying. But if they are really all addicts, then maybe the Trump fans along them are drinking Clorox cocktails right now!

by Anonymousreply 221April 24, 2020 11:56 PM

I wish the tiki torches had started a wildfire that took out the whole property.

by Anonymousreply 222April 25, 2020 12:09 AM

Beverly Hills always gets better ratings then New York, with Atlanta always getting the best ratings of all the franchises.

The charismatic but addled New York women seem to be the most popular with hardcore Real Housewives fans, but the fact that they basically act like a bunch of bitchy horny middle-aged gay guys in a Palm Springs house share means that a lot of actual housewives (and all the gay Yolanda Hadids on this thread) find them too out there.

The fact that Beverly Hills is set in sunny Southern California and that the vast majority of the cast is made up of married women who order a maximum of two anorexic-friendly cocktails at dinner and passive aggressively simper about each other for 75% of the season makes it much more relatable to basic bitches.

In addition to the regular Bravo viewer, Atlanta is probably even more popular with a Black audience that only watch Black reality TV.

by Anonymousreply 223April 25, 2020 12:24 AM

Yeah 223 you're right. This thread's full of dull Yolanda "I Hate Drunk Vimen" Hadids.

by Anonymousreply 224April 25, 2020 12:29 AM

Not one of them is married, so how can they be housewives?

by Anonymousreply 225April 25, 2020 12:58 AM

I just really like Dorinda. I like her berkshires house, and the episodes that take place out there every season.

I call them the berkshires episodes.

by Anonymousreply 226April 25, 2020 1:21 AM

You're quite the wordsmith, r226.

by Anonymousreply 227April 25, 2020 7:45 AM

R227 Cunt!

by Anonymousreply 228April 25, 2020 8:40 AM

LOL R227!!!!

R226- I fucking hate Dorinda. Too Jekyll and Hyde for me... I see the good in her, but her nastiness is too over the top and weird for me..

Her house is alright. A little tacky,

I'd be living in an ocean house before I would ever live in the fucking Berkshires.

But truly, I find all the women on RHONH repugnant. I don't DESPISE Tinsley, but she is now the worst "reality character" of all time. She is a bore and a drag to watch. But if I had to hang out with one, it would be her. And then Sonja, and that's it.

Luann and Ramona are simply DETESTABLE human beings.

Dorinda is detestable when she drinks.

I was ready to like Leah until I learned what she is really like. She is SCUM too. (Seems like a good mom though- but whatever)

And by the way, the straight folks LOVE Leah- so she will be coming back next season. Anywhere online, people really like her..

by Anonymousreply 229April 25, 2020 12:44 PM

I'd love a house in the Berkshires. People have different tastes. Granted her decor is a bit tacky. And the whole sea level rise thingy is an issue with a beach house.

by Anonymousreply 230April 25, 2020 12:47 PM

Will they be going back to Dorinda's for their annual drunken shit-fest or did the disastrously boring Ramona-fest take its place?

by Anonymousreply 231April 25, 2020 1:06 PM

Dorinda needs to up the ante by doing lines of coke on the show.

by Anonymousreply 232April 25, 2020 1:57 PM

I think it’s hilarious how Leah keeps making jokes about white people parties and comments about these women never leaving their privileged bubble when bitch is about as white and privileged as you get.

by Anonymousreply 233April 26, 2020 2:47 AM

"I've got wings on my vagina and you on my mind!"

by Anonymousreply 234April 26, 2020 2:56 AM

R233 she's a phony. She puts on this "I'm so real and I'm so tough" act. She was a spoiled brat growing up who got in trouble with the law and that makes her think she's "experienced things"

I can't stand her

by Anonymousreply 235April 26, 2020 2:57 AM

Guys, Leah throws Pier One tiki torches like thor throws his hammer. She is from the mean streets of Connecticut and don’t you forget it.

by Anonymousreply 236April 26, 2020 3:37 AM

It was so nice seeing Rey in flashbacks

by Anonymousreply 237April 26, 2020 3:46 AM

[quote] But truly, I find all the women on RHONH repugnant.

Really? The New Hampshire franchise is my favorite.

by Anonymousreply 238April 26, 2020 7:10 PM

Dorinda has her own YouTube channel. I watched some of her videos last night. She's in quarantine in her mansion out in the berkshires.

She's out there with I guess Rey, and her daughter. She has a video up of her making blue cheese dressing and listening to Disney music in the background. The (Lion king) and at the end of the that video her daughter comes out and does a vacuum infomercial. It was funny. Her daughter is really silly. She vacuums Dorindas shirt, the sink, the counter, just being silly.

Then at the end, Dorinda says something to the degree of ok the end, and walks off, LOL.

Dorinda also does episode recaps of the show too. It's very candid and intimate. Go check it out. I not posting anything, so don't ask.

by Anonymousreply 239April 26, 2020 9:00 PM

what kind of drunken shitshow will happen tonight...

by Anonymousreply 240April 30, 2020 9:43 PM

The Season 9 is on now — Tinsley has definitely lost weight since then. Must be back on the coke (because she sure isn’t naturally skinny)

by Anonymousreply 241April 30, 2020 9:51 PM

Wow this has really died. How are the ratings ?

by Anonymousreply 242May 1, 2020 4:23 AM

Wine buzz with Angies's popcorn - watching these gals and remembering how NYC used to be... Fuck CV! LOL at Sonya giving Leah pajamas to wear to her runway show. Passive-aggressive much?

Anyway, Luann drinks vodka next week.🍸 Oh My!

by Anonymousreply 243May 1, 2020 4:35 AM

RHNYRIP

by Anonymousreply 244May 1, 2020 4:46 AM

R243 it was unintentionally funny only because they would have made the perfect “quarantine wear.”

For a fashion show, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 245May 1, 2020 5:28 AM

yawn

this episode was a snooze

no one cares about Sonja's line or Leah's line

and no more LuAnn cabaret OMG

and Tinsley really is stunted mentally

by Anonymousreply 246May 1, 2020 7:40 AM

Sonja needs to hang it up...bitch is no business woman

by Anonymousreply 247May 1, 2020 10:54 AM

So again, the lazy writer-producers rely on substance abuse and addiction for their manufactured drama.

Leah, after being sober for nine years, chooses to drink alcohol again, texts everyone in her life that she has made this wise choice, gets drunk and strips and throws fire sticks, and then defends her choice as a totally level-headed one. Oh, my sides! This is hilarious.

LuAnn gets off probation after two years, which included blowing into a breathalyzer three times a day, and next week she drinks vodka. So fucking funny I am going to die laughing!

Hahahaha!

This is comedy gold. All we need is a live OD during the reunion and the ratings will be through the roof, and Bravo/NBC is sure to win an Emmy.

by Anonymousreply 248May 1, 2020 10:56 AM

I think I am finally done with this show. Leah has been an awful addition plus her brand is total bullshit. It's a bunch of T-Shirts with Bitch on them. Tinsley is pathetic. The rest of the cast I have grown tired of their shtick.

by Anonymousreply 249May 1, 2020 11:48 AM

Vulture on Fashion Week in NYC:

This whole episode takes place during Fashion Week (two weeks after the NYFW episode of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills), and I find it hilarious that these women are still talking about Fashion Week like we’re still living in Sex and the City–era Manhattan. For years, top designers have been fleeing NYFW, with many calling to cancel the spectacle altogether. That Ramona says she’ll be ostracized if she doesn’t go to fashion shows is laughable. For Sonja to say that the buyers are coming to her presentation is also comical, since all of the real buying happens at appointments after Fashion Week.

With established designers like Tom Ford and Jeremy Scott as well as up-and-comers like Joseph Altuzarra leaving New York to show in other cities, what we’re left with is a patchwork of designers no one cares about. When Tinsley is going to walk in the Harem Scarem fashion show, or whateverthehell this guy’s name is, everyone treats it like a big deal and a return to form. Harem Scarem was on a later season of Project Runway and didn’t even win. This is sort of like being the opening act for the latest Crystal Bowersox tour. Only Dorinda asks what all of us at home are thinking: “Who is this designer?” He puts Tinz in a crown, a purple opalescent dress that looks like a clamshell is trying to eat her boobs for breakfast, and a pair of sparkly purple running shoes. She looks less like a model and more like someone playing Glenda the Good Witch at Limelight circa 1997.

by Anonymousreply 250May 1, 2020 12:52 PM

I feel a little bad for Garo Sparro being used as a punchline. I’m sure that isn’t what he thought he was signing up for when the Bravo producers asked him to use Tinsley for mutual cross-brand promotion. The women were pretty brutal about his clothes and his lack of notoriety.

by Anonymousreply 251May 1, 2020 1:07 PM

It appears Sonya rented out the meeting room in the Holiday Inn for her extravaganza of hand picked clothing from AliExpress.

This show is so boring now.

by Anonymousreply 252May 1, 2020 3:00 PM

I feel like the major thing going on this year is we’re watching Dorinda trying to wean herself off of cocaine.

by Anonymousreply 253May 1, 2020 3:30 PM

Dorinda and John broke up according to page six around the time they were filming.

by Anonymousreply 254May 1, 2020 3:51 PM

r253 and r254 are saying the same thing

by Anonymousreply 255May 1, 2020 3:59 PM

I am not reading any recent replies and have not see this week's show, as I prefer to watch it while buzzed on Saturday afternoon- and want to say this right now.

I just saw a headline on daily mail that shows Tinsely and her mother bawling because "Tinsley got her SPARK BACK"...

Jesus Christ ALMIGHTY.

These women are fucking DERANGED, DETESTABLE, and trash disguised as wealth.

If this is the greatest city in the world, I would rather live in the sewer or down in a gulley where the trolls live!!!

I will post after watching this shit!

by Anonymousreply 256May 1, 2020 4:25 PM

Dorinda said on WWHL last night that she has not been quarantining with John

by Anonymousreply 257May 1, 2020 5:30 PM

I know we can't go by the tv guests but I'm a bit annoyed because every guest on WWHL who has been asked about Leah so far said they LOVE her like she's some amazing breath of fresh air

by Anonymousreply 258May 1, 2020 5:30 PM

What else are they going to say in front of their employer?

by Anonymousreply 259May 1, 2020 5:40 PM

Leah really thought she was doing something in this week's episode by wearing a dress with Lil Kim's mugshot

by Anonymousreply 260May 1, 2020 6:03 PM

She's street, bitch. Straight outta Connecticut!

by Anonymousreply 261May 1, 2020 6:13 PM

did you hear her brag how she's been going to NYFW since she was 14 and babysitting for some fashion mag editor or something like that? I forget whose name she dropped

by Anonymousreply 262May 1, 2020 6:22 PM

Who the fuck was letting leah babysit their child?

by Anonymousreply 263May 1, 2020 6:37 PM

The New York thread used to be filed with posts. You can tell that the show is sinking when even catty gays won't comment.

by Anonymousreply 264May 1, 2020 8:52 PM

R262 The editor of Seventeen

by Anonymousreply 265May 1, 2020 10:05 PM

key demo rating held from last week but total viewers slightly down

by Anonymousreply 266May 2, 2020 3:40 AM

It’s okay definitely not the best season but still funny enough

by Anonymousreply 267May 2, 2020 3:48 AM

What have we seen that we haven't seen on almost every episode the past three years?

by Anonymousreply 268May 2, 2020 12:56 PM

a vibrator in the chicken.

by Anonymousreply 269May 2, 2020 12:57 PM

R268, the difference this season is that the show is not dominated by its regular rhythm. Every season since Bethenny came back in season 7 has been the rest of the wives scurrying around trying to navigate staying relevant on the show with avoiding her wrath and like clockwork one of them would screw up and act like the wacky asshole that she is and Bethenny would decide this is unforgivable and spend the rest of the season holding forth on what a swamp bitch the offending cast member is before having a melt down (usually on the cast trip) whereupon she would realize that she’s actually upset about her childhood trauma, divorce and custody battle, the rollercoaster ride of slapping skinny girl logos on all matter of consumer goods and that her swamp bitch fellow housewife isn’t important to her (but she still needs to apologize and take her lumps at the reunion).

by Anonymousreply 270May 2, 2020 5:42 PM

Bethenny has been doing some really great things with her BStrong company during coronavirus

so far this season is a fucking dud.

by Anonymousreply 271May 2, 2020 6:00 PM

R271- Its not even a DUD as I HATE THESE WOMEN!

If I never would have read about Leah here, I suspect I would moderately like her- but not enough to offset these detestable women.

And sure enough, she is pure garbage too!!!

Its all so redundant on this show now.

I stand by that Seasons 3, 5, and 6 were the high points. I never HATED Aviva like I hate Ramona, Lu, and Dorinda- I knew she was doing everything to make good TV- I would rather watch that, than women who are TRULY horrible- that is the real them!

This franchise make me feel gross and dark at the end of each episode.

by Anonymousreply 272May 2, 2020 6:33 PM

There's not enough product placement to keep this SkinnyGirl interested!

by Anonymousreply 273May 2, 2020 6:39 PM

I would like for Carole to come back to the show next season. She bought something special to the show. I miss her energy on this franchise.

by Anonymousreply 274May 2, 2020 6:39 PM

R274- I agree completely- It is about BALANCE. These shows need 1-2 sane people. Carol never once bored me either. Similar to Eileen Davidson. I liked her wit and intelligence. And she had her faults (Like thinking she is 25)- It all worked. She was a big loss in my opinion.

The balance is way off on NYC. They are all drunken harridans.

by Anonymousreply 275May 2, 2020 6:58 PM

I've read more than once that Aviva in real life is actually a calm and friendly person. She did the leg toss because she knew she was in trouble with production after not going on the Montana trip. It gave producers the biggest talking point of the season but they still fired her.

What I dislike the most about Ramona, LuAnn and Sonja is their sense of entitlement. We've seen them over the years use "the little people" without feeling guilty at all as if the whole world owes them favors. I can't stand people who always want something extra for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 276May 2, 2020 7:06 PM

I liked Heather on RHONY. She intimidated the F out of Bethany and brought the insane out of Dorinda. But she was pretty normal and legit. And her friendship with Carole was fun.

by Anonymousreply 277May 2, 2020 7:09 PM

R276, you nailed it. I keep using the word detestable. And that's what they are- detestable.

I truly think Luann may be the worst of them.

by Anonymousreply 278May 2, 2020 7:11 PM

I rolled my eyes when LuAnn just walked backstage at NYFW and expected a random hairdresser to fix her hair which he did.

Ramona and Sonja do stuff like that too.

just obnoxious

at least producers stopped showing Sonja's "unpaid interns". That was a real turnoff

by Anonymousreply 279May 2, 2020 7:20 PM

I just want a service person to finally say to the ladies, "Do it your fucking self" or "Get your own fucking drink".

by Anonymousreply 280May 2, 2020 7:43 PM

This is the cast I want next season:

Ramona Sonja Luann Dorinda Leah Kelly Dodd from OC Heather Carole

by Anonymousreply 281May 2, 2020 10:04 PM

I loved Leah commenting on how she was covered in sweat after John greeted her. Gross

by Anonymousreply 282May 3, 2020 4:16 PM

I fucking love this! Everything I said above about Aviva was confirmed. Usually I hate the women who try to manufacture drama, but this crazy bitch, I loved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283May 4, 2020 10:18 PM

Wow nothing ??!?

by Anonymousreply 284May 8, 2020 3:33 AM

Recorded it. Will watch tomorrow night.

by Anonymousreply 285May 8, 2020 3:35 AM

If you want to sit for an hour and see the women sitting and eating and drinking, this show was for you. It was as entertaining as the comedy podcast.

by Anonymousreply 286May 8, 2020 3:45 AM

That Chanel Omari has been trying so hard to be a “celebrity” for like 15 years she’s so fucking repulsive.

Im more convinced than ever after this episode that Lu and the Rinda were coke buddies.

by Anonymousreply 287May 8, 2020 4:33 AM

I'm kinda more interested in learning more about Elyse than tonight's boring episode

it always centers around alcohol! LuAnn taking her first sip, Dorinda get a bit tipsy what else is new?

I don't care that Leah's mother is mad at her for getting drunk. I'd be mad too given that she went to rehab

and Jacques is still ugly 8 years later

by Anonymousreply 288May 8, 2020 8:14 AM

God what a boring episode. This show is on life support. Of course Dorinda doesn't think Lu is an alchi...that would make her one too.

by Anonymousreply 289May 8, 2020 11:49 AM

How much time did that episode dedicate to that goddamned slide? The only way that might have been entertaining is if Aviva had thrown her leg into it and it clobbered Tinsley on the way down.

Also, yeah, I bitched about this last week, but the alcoholic-as-entertainment thing is one of the saddest things I’ve seen on reality TV. It is basically the whole Bravo brand now. The people here who say Andy Cohen has no real influence over the housewives is proved wrong by virtue of the influence of Andy’s addiction-is-fun POV. He loads his guests up on liquor. And now all the housewives shows are about these old addicted women getting drunk and fighting. All these women have always humiliated themselves for these shows but now they’re simply pathetic.

LuAnn: A drunk.

Dorinda: A drunk.

Leah: A drunk.

Sonja: A drunk.

Ramona: Depicted as a wino many seasons ago, but that seems to have stopped.

The only other housewives I still watch is Beverly Hills. Kim Richards left the show because her life was endangered by it. Rinna has gotten drunk and thrown barware. This week featured the women getting drunk and talking about orgies at a kids’ party at the home of Charlie Sheen’s ex.

Very sad production all the way around.

by Anonymousreply 290May 8, 2020 12:00 PM

I'm pretty sure Luanne and Dorinda set up that whole "I'm thirsty, is this water," thing. Come on. It was obvious and horribly acted. Dorinda couldn't hide her joy that Luanne drank and she kept repeating herself. "You did it! Now it's done! You got it over with! It's done! You got it overwith! It's done!" Poor Ramona tried to stop Luanne.

by Anonymousreply 291May 8, 2020 12:06 PM

Stick a fok in this franchise, it's done. And Jesus, Elysse has to be the most boring try-out wife in a decade.

by Anonymousreply 292May 8, 2020 2:51 PM

As I said earlier in the thread, cocaine is the storyline that has been really driving RHONY for the last few years. Dorinda is with John because they do drugs together. Long-time good time charlie LuAnn clearly started doing a lot more cocaine when she was with Tom and Dorinda loved that and was happy to egg on the relationship. LuAnn has always been able to hold her liquor - she may have the morals of a house cat, but drunk LuAnn on those benders they call cast trips is usually just goofy and maybe a little amorous never mean (Ramona) or weepy (Sonja) or mean and weepy (Dorinda.) That being said, during the Tom-years, LuAnn would be flying in some of her scenes - and her arrest in Florida and the manic episode she had in the Hamptons that ended with her going to rehab again were clearly coke-fueled. All of Dorinda’s weird angst that she struggles to verbalize is about her realizing that after how many years now she isn’t a “widow who’s in a strange phase of her life” - she’s a 55-year old coked-out dry cleaner’s moll and after all these years it isn’t a phase it’s what she’s chosen her life.

by Anonymousreply 293May 8, 2020 3:04 PM

Where did the whole Dorinda does Coke claim come from? I keep hearing this and I'm lost. I believe someone brought it up at a reunion years ago, but how did that get started?

by Anonymousreply 294May 8, 2020 5:42 PM

a couple years ago Bethenny said more than 1 cast member of RHONYC did drugs.

by Anonymousreply 295May 8, 2020 5:45 PM

They’re almost all alcoholics.

They all seem like total trend-obsessed and status-obsessed wannabe old lady socialites desperate for approval among the NYC and Hamptons elite.

To think that they wouldn’t snort anything sprinkled onto a mirror or pop any unknown pill if anyone from Andy Cohen to someone who knows someone who knows Trump is idiotic. These women are all about being accepted by the rich above all else. If someone pulls out coke, they’re snorting it. If they go to the fabulous home of someone they know snorts coke, they’re bringing it to get in that person’s good graces.

How naive are we?

by Anonymousreply 296May 8, 2020 5:50 PM

Bethenny accused John of doing coke in season 8. Andy brought it up at the reunion , Dorinda denied it and Bethenny didn’t want to talk about it... then Sonja breezily said, “but Dorinda, everyone you guys do coke.”

That’s what started the Sonja/Dorinda feud in season nine, when Dorinda told Sonja to put an EZ pass on her vagina.

by Anonymousreply 297May 8, 2020 6:09 PM

I wish they'd stop trying to make Dale happen. She doesn't have the charisma or intrigue that the great reality tv moms of Bravo have. She's as bland as her daughter Tinsley

by Anonymousreply 298May 8, 2020 6:37 PM

Yeah Dale and Tinsley need to go on Southern Charm Richmond.

by Anonymousreply 299May 8, 2020 7:17 PM

Bravo could give them their own show, “Sad Old Whores: A Family Business.”

by Anonymousreply 300May 8, 2020 7:35 PM

I'd kinda like to see Dorinda interacting with Aviva and Kelly Bensimon

by Anonymousreply 301May 8, 2020 7:41 PM

Kelly is a realtor in Florida now but yes Dorinda and her could compare drug dealers

by Anonymousreply 302May 8, 2020 7:49 PM

lmao who would buy a house from Kelly?

by Anonymousreply 303May 8, 2020 7:51 PM

R303 Some carnivorous vegetarian sober alcoholics with a love of Gummi bears.

It’s Florida. There are LOTS of those down there.

by Anonymousreply 304May 8, 2020 7:53 PM

Sorry she works in Manhattan for Douglas Ellman now

by Anonymousreply 305May 8, 2020 8:09 PM

What did you gals think of Sonja's business meeting in New Jersey. Man she is a ditz!

by Anonymousreply 306May 8, 2020 9:06 PM

Yay! Work day over. Watching now with vino and Angie's🍷🍿

by Anonymousreply 307May 8, 2020 10:30 PM

Yep - Boring! Going to watch Netflix's Studio 54 now (since I can't go out to a club now).

by Anonymousreply 308May 8, 2020 11:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!