Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of NYC season 12 thread #3

first 2 are now payrolled

link to last one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383October 19, 2020 12:08 AM

this week's ratings were up from last week's season low. This week was .36 key demo and 1.11 million total

by Anonymousreply 1July 11, 2020 6:13 AM

Unless the tv guide is wrong, we have another odd scheduling this season. Next week is a new episode but at least for now, the one in 2 weeks says it's another "bonus footage" episode

Bravo really must be hurting regarding how much programming it has left to air

by Anonymousreply 2July 11, 2020 8:41 PM

I agree that LuAnn thing looked fake, it’s like she’s been too normal and like able this season. Still, I disagree that she gets dark the way Dorinda does when she’s drunk. She doesn’t hit people below the belt in the same nasty way.

by Anonymousreply 3July 11, 2020 9:47 PM

the most surprising part of this week's episode was Leah deciding not to get drunk for a change

by Anonymousreply 4July 11, 2020 10:35 PM

Wait a week, R 4.

by Anonymousreply 5July 11, 2020 11:18 PM

R5 lol sad but true

so what do we think of Dorinda's home makeover?

I hate chartreuse

by Anonymousreply 6July 12, 2020 5:00 AM

I'm expecting a pile-on against Ramona at the reunion. It would be glorious

by Anonymousreply 7July 12, 2020 5:23 AM

No photo, no quippy headline? Where's the respect? Shame on the sloppy loser OP for doing a bad job of starting this thread! Here's the picture I would have used.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 12, 2020 4:05 PM

And the last thread was only part one.

And no one who lives in New York says NYC!!

by Anonymousreply 9July 12, 2020 4:06 PM

R9 the last thread wasn't the first thread. It was only used when the original got payrolled. So this is the third

by Anonymousreply 10July 12, 2020 5:40 PM

PAYWALLLED, NOT FUCKING PAYROLLED

by Anonymousreply 11July 13, 2020 7:23 AM

And it wasn't paywalled, it was full.

by Anonymousreply 12July 13, 2020 7:32 AM

It's frustrating when the person creating a continuation thread does not post its link in the active thread before it closes out (600 posts). Then you have to go digging through the disaster that is the search function to find the next part. This seems to be happening a lot lately. If you are going to create the next thread in the series, do it correctly. If you don't know how, or don't have the permissions but notice it filling up, ask someone to take care of it.

by Anonymousreply 13July 13, 2020 7:43 AM

R13 It was paywalled. Most of the time, they don't want to post the link on the old thread in order not to tip off the admin.

by Anonymousreply 14July 13, 2020 8:13 AM

Instead of trying to beat the system, cough up a couple of bucks a month. Somehow I think you'll survive r14

by Anonymousreply 15July 13, 2020 9:13 AM

Not in this economy.

by Anonymousreply 16July 13, 2020 9:59 AM

LuAnn was so possessive and bitchy about her dumb cabaret omg awful

by Anonymousreply 17July 17, 2020 6:39 AM

LuAnn putting her fingers in Dorinda's face shows she gets to be an angry drunk too and that her threat to the officer she'd kill him wasn't a one-off

by Anonymousreply 18July 17, 2020 6:43 AM

omfg the huge wad of spit that fell out of drunk Dorinda's mouth when she was cussing out a drunken, leaving Luann

by Anonymousreply 19July 17, 2020 6:48 AM

All of those social events seem so dull and pretentious. it would have been better if the two gay boys had been naked. At least something interesting would have occurred.

by Anonymousreply 20July 17, 2020 11:44 AM

This is the first episode where I was fast forwarding through the whole thing. At least next week looks like it will be the good kind of shitshow with Ramona demanding the cameras come down, Sonja breaking a mirrored platter, and Leah grinding her bare puss on someone. Plus Avery is in a very special episode of Gossip Girl so good for her.

I hope the reunion turns into an intervention for Dorinda. It's just sad at this point.

God bless their livers though, wow. They're the hardest working organs on Bravo. Who pours themselves a tumbler full of vodka?

by Anonymousreply 21July 17, 2020 8:53 PM

As has become evident from the lack of posts, the show is on life support.

by Anonymousreply 22July 17, 2020 9:55 PM

Andy has been reading fan feedback and said he's going to ask the ladies about their alcohol consumption at the reunion

you know they'll all agree though "that's what you watch for! why can't we have fun?" I hope it goes deeper than that but I don't have my hopes up

everyone on this cast is an alcoholic

by Anonymousreply 23July 17, 2020 10:06 PM

Dorinda is so sloppy.. I can’t believe she and Lu made up, so fastafter Dorinda called her a drunk with a mugshot again..maybe they were both in blackouts. Her sister is really butch

by Anonymousreply 24July 18, 2020 2:20 AM

I sat there watching this latest episode and asking myself "why?"

Here we are again - another episode featuring these alcoholic bitches embarrassing themselves. They looked like a bunch of monkeys in cages, shoveling food in their pie holes and getting food all over their faces, falling out of chairs and onto the floor, slurring and screaming at each other.

I felt so sorry for Dorinda's housekeeper during this one. I wanted to go in and rescue her.

by Anonymousreply 25July 18, 2020 1:09 PM

That Cowie guy is "bisexual"? Sure Liberace...

by Anonymousreply 26July 18, 2020 1:40 PM

Oh God, Sonja shoveling that Chinese food into her mouth.... remember when people used to confuse these women with high society? I felt like this was a scene from On the Bowery.

by Anonymousreply 27July 18, 2020 2:10 PM

This has become a show about white ladies who deal with menopause with heavy drinking (and in Leah’s case mental illness).

by Anonymousreply 28July 18, 2020 2:24 PM

All the screaming, arguing, ranting, and general sloppiness by the end of last week's episode had me thinking it was at least 1am for the ladies. But then dinner time was announced! Some of them even changed outfits! It wasn't even 8 o'clock!

by Anonymousreply 29July 18, 2020 2:41 PM

Lol, living for the shade!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30July 18, 2020 2:48 PM

Old people go to bed early, R29. They don't last past 10.

by Anonymousreply 31July 18, 2020 3:01 PM

Why is Bethenny shading. I agree the show sucks. But she wasn't fired, she left. It appears she misses the spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 32July 18, 2020 3:32 PM

it was nice to see Heather

but surprising given how she wasn't a big fan of Ramona, Luann or Sonja by the end of her tenure

by Anonymousreply 33July 18, 2020 9:59 PM

what a bunch of sad old whores.

by Anonymousreply 34July 19, 2020 7:09 PM

Does anyone know if the reunion has filmed yet? If not, how do you submit questions. Because I have a ton for these fucking drunkards.

by Anonymousreply 35July 20, 2020 11:36 PM

Can someone please put a bullet through Leah's head? God, I can't stand her.

And if next week is just another episode of The Real Drunk Whores of New York City, I'm done with this piece of the franchise.

by Anonymousreply 36July 21, 2020 2:24 AM

Leah thinks that bartender was hot?

He was a mangy douche with a ski cap.

Her standards are quite low.

by Anonymousreply 37July 21, 2020 2:25 AM

R35 no it hasn't filmed yet but will in August. Still no news if they'll do it in person or virtually

by Anonymousreply 38July 21, 2020 2:30 AM

R27. LOL! You made my night.

by Anonymousreply 39July 21, 2020 2:47 AM

To be fair, the only time Sonya gets to eat outside of the soup kitchen is on this show.

by Anonymousreply 40July 21, 2020 3:19 AM

I thought Dorito said it was “gauche” to give tours of houses (because suddenly she fancied herself British) but then that’s the first thing she does this week (or was it last week? Who cares)

And she was a former “longtime waitress” so I guess when she was accusing Tinsley of lying on her back for shoes and handbags she knew from much experience.

God they’re all such trash.

by Anonymousreply 41July 21, 2020 8:08 AM

Ramona must be furious that Sonja's facelift is much better than hers. At least Sonja doesn't look like an aging Asian woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42July 21, 2020 9:16 AM

Did you love Ramona talking about how hard online dating is for her is because most people don't have two houses, most people can't travel like her, and my personal favorite...most people don't have the "entry" to high society like she does.

Throw. Up.

by Anonymousreply 43July 21, 2020 9:41 AM

Ramona, online dating is hard for you because you're a batshit crazy senior citizen.

by Anonymousreply 44July 21, 2020 1:34 PM

Not houses, darling. "Residences." She is so pretentious.

by Anonymousreply 45July 21, 2020 2:00 PM

R43 it really is pathetic and sad that someone in her 60s is still so materialistic and superficial. Who do you know? How much money do you have? Where do you travel?

meanwhile her personality is still undeveloped and she's emotionally stunted. It's like Ramona thinks she's still in her 20s

by Anonymousreply 46July 22, 2020 2:52 AM

Ramona is not near the top of the list. Tinsley has more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47July 22, 2020 3:13 AM

R47 that’s not remotely accurate. Tinsley on her own maybe has enough to live in a 4K a month rental and pay basic bills. That’s why she needs a sugar daddy.

Dorito wasn’t wrong she just has no right to say it since she comes from such trash.

by Anonymousreply 48July 22, 2020 3:21 AM

R47 there is now way that is correct. The countess is NOT worth 25 million.

by Anonymousreply 49July 22, 2020 4:05 AM

Yeah, those celebrity net worth sites are a joke. I think they are only useful for the Countess types of this world who want you to think they are worth more than they are.

r46 It seemed that when she was with Mario, Ramona traveled quite a bit. She had a newsletter I may, or may not have subscribed to, and it was rather impressive the different places they would go to. Now, she travels a few yards from date, to date, to date. That seems to be the extent of her wanderings on this earth now. How boring. She's always been shallow, but the older she gets the more incurious she has become. I don't see what she has to offer all of these "suitors" of hers.

by Anonymousreply 50July 22, 2020 10:14 AM

25 million is Dorit's credit card debt not her net worth!

by Anonymousreply 51July 22, 2020 12:41 PM

Elyse will not be at the reunion despite being a part of the drama with Ramona and appearing in almost every episode

I guess producers think the main cast was just so fascinating this year

by Anonymousreply 52July 22, 2020 5:56 PM

Bravo changed their scheduling. There is a new episode tonight after all

by Anonymousreply 53July 23, 2020 8:34 PM

Did anyone else take great pleasure in Ramona's party getting trashed? Talk about pretentious.

by Anonymousreply 54July 24, 2020 5:10 AM

Ramona’s Liza Minnelli lookalike friend, wearing the headband, is Arlene Lazare. She was a fixture at Studio 54 with her husband Allan, who was the dentist to the stars -Liza, Halston, Andy Warhol and Truman Capote went to him, and he invented Plax. She should be a friend next season .

by Anonymousreply 55July 24, 2020 5:17 AM

I never get tired of seeing Ramona's friend Andrea's horrible facelift

So Sonja claims a lot of Ramona's friends were ones she met through her. That does sound believable. It sounds like a lot of them were impressed when Sonja was married to a Morgan but since her divorce, public bankruptcy and drinking problem, they've dumped her.

Sonja also said she dated Billy Idol lol that must have been a quick relationship

by Anonymousreply 56July 24, 2020 8:36 AM

This show should be called The Real Train Wrecks of NYC. What a bunch of losers.

by Anonymousreply 57July 24, 2020 8:44 AM

The carpet on Sonja's staircase was flown over on Pam Am, which went out of business in 1991.

by Anonymousreply 58July 24, 2020 3:21 PM

And she didn't even marry him until 1996!

by Anonymousreply 59July 24, 2020 3:32 PM

Ramona is hilarious when she talks about having entry into high society. Most of those women at her Birthday party would rather hang out with the chick that waxes their cootch than be seen with that train wreck Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 60July 24, 2020 8:03 PM

I have mixed feelings about Leah but she does get points for calling Ramona’s party a MAGA rally.

The thing is, of course, the people cheering her for that on social media don’t get it. It didn’t look like a MAGA rally because it was all white. Not even because it’s UES. It’s very specific to Ramona and the way she operates , and a lot of those friends , who certainly aren’t “real” society, but they value certain things as they just scream deplorable.

She also tells it like it is in terms of the politics of these women and men and wealth. The problem is they want eligible 1% men who want the 27 year olds — even Leah is too old for them. THATs why they’re lonely and bitter,

by Anonymousreply 61July 26, 2020 5:57 AM

Ramona is so full of shit calling herself a 1%er and pretending that "two men from Joe Farrell's party called me to ask for a date". No one would date Ramona. No one would want to fuck her. She's barely tolerable to be with in any circumstance save her snot daughter. If her mouth is moving she's lying. And she has no clue how much money that really is.

by Anonymousreply 62July 26, 2020 12:51 PM

It did look like a MAGA rally and those women are only friends with her because she is a D List celebrity. I loved Sonja dancing on the mirror with the big flower on her head, she looked like she was in a trance.

by Anonymousreply 63July 26, 2020 2:41 PM

R62, I'm sure there are plenty of men who would date and fuck Ramona. NYC is filled with shallow men too.

by Anonymousreply 64July 26, 2020 8:32 PM

R64 those shallow men don’t want to fuck a 63 year old hag with a pooch.

by Anonymousreply 65July 26, 2020 8:41 PM

The 25 yr olds who are looking for $ will.

by Anonymousreply 66July 26, 2020 8:43 PM

Didn't Ramona take this hot piece of ass to poundtown? Or at least Shriveled Pussyville?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67July 27, 2020 1:34 AM

R67 There is no fucking way but R66 you have a point. Someone like Jimmy Rackover would in a second.

by Anonymousreply 68July 28, 2020 1:39 PM

Get ready for it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69July 29, 2020 3:47 AM

RHONY gets "woke."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70July 29, 2020 3:49 AM

r70 Oh god, she'll go over as well as if not worse than Barbara and Elyise (sp) did with the women, I'm sure. Having an ex entertainment news anchor (ugh) is just...no. Talk about scraping! I guess that's what's left in the pool to draw from for people wanting to participate in this shit show.

I would LOVE to see Jackie Hoffman. She's too fabulous, smart and funny. Talk about a horrible fit, but god that would be fun. A season of scorched earth. Delicious.

SHOCKED that B isn't shutting the door on coming back. She's addicted. She's only seen a couple of episodes this season, my asshole.

by Anonymousreply 71July 29, 2020 4:45 AM

Reunion to be filmed next week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72July 30, 2020 12:43 AM

I wonder how many of them will be drunk

by Anonymousreply 73July 30, 2020 12:51 AM

Another "Chip off the old block" moment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74July 30, 2020 1:33 PM

Wow. Avery got Mario's teeth.

by Anonymousreply 75July 30, 2020 1:36 PM

Will Tinsley be there?

Tinsley spoke to The Daily Dish earlier this year about her life in the Midwest. "I actually really love Chicago. Even when it was off and on for about three years we dated and I came to Chicago lots of times," she said in a phone interview conducted earlier this season (more in the video above). "I am a city girl and I love New York, obviously, so much. Chicago's like a smaller New York and it's great... I'm very happy here."

by Anonymousreply 76July 30, 2020 1:36 PM

More on Avery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77July 30, 2020 1:38 PM

R74 First of all, why the fuck does this spoiled little bitch have a "rep?"

Secondly, I 100% believe she did this, because it's precisely something her insane and entitled mother would do. This is what she's grown up observing, so there's no doubt in my mind she'd act this way, too.

by Anonymousreply 78July 30, 2020 2:07 PM

Ramona and Mario always kind of reminded me of that SNL skit The Two A-Holes, with Kristen Wiig and Jason Sudeikis.

by Anonymousreply 79July 30, 2020 2:12 PM

R79 "Yeah, babe."

by Anonymousreply 80July 30, 2020 2:13 PM

R78 that’s exactly what I thought. Maybe if she were also “going into this business” but she’s going into finance so this spoiled little cunt has a “rep?”

I guess she needs one to spin horror stories like this.

by Anonymousreply 81July 30, 2020 4:36 PM

Ramona is the female Trump. " Me, me,me,me." She deserves to be skewered at the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 82July 31, 2020 1:33 AM

Sonja's face lift look really good

by Anonymousreply 83July 31, 2020 1:25 PM

As opposed to Ramona' lift that makes her look like Melania - face too tight and plastic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84July 31, 2020 1:43 PM

Ramona gunt was really showing in her LuLuLemon getup..

by Anonymousreply 85July 31, 2020 3:57 PM

Yeah she looked like Mrs Potato Head

by Anonymousreply 86July 31, 2020 4:08 PM

This season is running on fumes. Is it almost over yet?

by Anonymousreply 87July 31, 2020 4:36 PM

Ramona is a horrible, horrible person BUT she is right about Leah. Leah should not be drinking since she is bipolar. The fact that Leah's not on meds anymore doesn't matter. We've seen her on camera act insane when she gets drunk.

Now at the same time, many of Leah's points about Ramona are correct.

They're both right about each other but awful

Sonja NEEDS TO GO. How many fucking times are they going to show her wasted and naked making an ass of herself? It's not entertaining. It never was to me but now it's beyond tired.

by Anonymousreply 88July 31, 2020 6:26 PM

Leah isn’t evil and a total cunt though like Ramona. Ramona’s behavior is abhorrent.

by Anonymousreply 89July 31, 2020 6:28 PM

Dorinda actually seemed like a human being last night. I think it's longest we've seen her sober all season.

Lu is the MVP for me this season, only because she has been the least annoying.

by Anonymousreply 90July 31, 2020 6:33 PM

Ramona should be punched in the cunt repeatedly, just like her father used to do to her.

by Anonymousreply 91July 31, 2020 6:37 PM

One of these days Ramona...POW! Right in the chubby pussy!

by Anonymousreply 92July 31, 2020 6:41 PM

The spa day for the ex cons was the highlight of the season

by Anonymousreply 93July 31, 2020 6:48 PM

R90 Luann has her moments. The cabaret big headedness is a tired, annoying act.

by Anonymousreply 94July 31, 2020 6:49 PM

People on Twitter are asking Bethenny to return. I’m not for that if she behaves the way she did last time. It would just be the old biddies’ drunken antics, while she attacks/mocks them. She would hate Leah too.

Bring someone else on to be the voice of reason. A little Bethenny goes a long way

by Anonymousreply 95July 31, 2020 7:04 PM

Ramona has decided that she is one of the chosen people, constantly repeating the fact that she is above the other women because she's so popular and exclusive in her company. She is like her friends: vapid, shallow, and, entitled. Obviously, she is totally over the show, since it interferes with her socializing with high society. She is laughable.

by Anonymousreply 96July 31, 2020 7:10 PM

"She embarrassed me in front of 50 of my closest friends!" had me howling!

by Anonymousreply 97July 31, 2020 7:20 PM

Sonja always delivers. Love her.

by Anonymousreply 98July 31, 2020 7:30 PM

Will each of you contribute money for my birthday bag?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99July 31, 2020 8:04 PM

Ramona's tactic of talking 90mph when she wants to shut down a conversation or throwing a grenade and then acting like she's too above things to deal with the fall out is getting really fucking old. I don't understand how these women have been dealing with her for all of these years and not learned to call that shit out.

by Anonymousreply 100July 31, 2020 8:15 PM

Without Bethenny, no one can truly counter Ramona’s antics or put Ramona in her place. The other women can’t do it well, and Elyse’s half-hearted attempt to call her out was laughable. Ramona flicks Elyse away like a fly.

by Anonymousreply 101July 31, 2020 8:24 PM

Good. Bethenny's absence is appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 102July 31, 2020 8:44 PM

Why isn't Elyse on this trip btw?

by Anonymousreply 103July 31, 2020 10:10 PM

R103 producers mistakenly thought the 5 main cast members this season can bring in ratings. The Ramona-Leah drama isn't translating to big numbers. Last night was only .38 key demo and 1.18 million total

this season the show has had real trouble gaining any momentum.

by Anonymousreply 104July 31, 2020 10:32 PM

Elyse won't be at the reunion either, which is bullshit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105July 31, 2020 11:38 PM

Ramona is a totally self-absorbed, pretentious, nasty, ugly cunt.

The only thing she brings to the show is her totally obnoxious cuntiness.

by Anonymousreply 106July 31, 2020 11:42 PM

I’m actually starting to really like Lia although I thought I’d hate her in the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 107August 1, 2020 4:11 AM

Avery is so gross. Marios man face with stringy blonde hair

by Anonymousreply 108August 1, 2020 4:16 AM

R107 well at least shes not a deplorable. So it’s something.

However, she’s not nearly as woke as she thinks she is, just because she doesn’t “live on the upper east side.”

by Anonymousreply 109August 1, 2020 4:24 AM

Yeah I'm warming up to Leah but in what world would she be hanging out with women in the 50's or 60's? It makes no sense to have her unless they're bringing younger gals on.

by Anonymousreply 110August 1, 2020 1:19 PM

$$$$$$$$, R 110

by Anonymousreply 111August 1, 2020 2:46 PM

They were testing out Leah's sister to see if they could bring the chemistry/drama of Kyle and Kim but they are dull together and Leah has no life. There's definitely something missing with this show that up until now has always been there. A feeling that Carole, Kristin, Heather and even Aviva could bring. Maybe NY as a character and you don't get that anymore. And the Hamptons etc just feels gross and insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 112August 1, 2020 3:25 PM

Ugh. Does anyone really want to see those ^^^^ creatures again?

by Anonymousreply 113August 1, 2020 3:27 PM

^ Maybe not you Luann and maybe not me but the intangible is gone.

by Anonymousreply 114August 1, 2020 5:04 PM

The Hamptons crowd is pretentious and boring.

by Anonymousreply 115August 1, 2020 5:10 PM

The show is running on fumes.

When Bethenny returned the show got a lot of praise. The women were witty, the Bezerkshires trips were fun, and the late season cast trips were over the top.

The remaining cast is trying to recreate the spark that was there before, and it just isn’t working. The reason for that is the departures of Bethenny and Carole.

Bethenny kept the plot moving and Carole served as a voice of reason, and the two of them would get together and mock the behavior of the rest of them. It was a formula that worked. As boring as Carole is on the show, I think her absence hurts the show, which felt off last year. And the rest of these old bags need Bethenny to corral them and keep the plot moving.

These women need the direction that a Bethenny provides. Finally, with Tinsley gone there really isn’t a “nice” housewife on this show. They all have unpleasant sides to them that come out when they drink.

by Anonymousreply 116August 1, 2020 5:14 PM

No one is coming back! They need new blood not old dessicated corpses.

by Anonymousreply 117August 1, 2020 6:35 PM

Fuck Bethenny. Fuck her right in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 118August 1, 2020 7:30 PM

Leah is not likable to me. Her storyline of "why does mommy hate that I drink even though I had substance abuse problems as a teenager and have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder" is just sad. She needs counseling, not a reality show

Do I like some of her commentary on Ramona? yes but there are plenty of level headed women who could do that without being mentally unstable

by Anonymousreply 119August 1, 2020 7:56 PM

Leah has at least one blackout per episode. Trashy. I'm betting skid marks.

by Anonymousreply 120August 1, 2020 11:23 PM

RHONY has gradually turned into Intervention... without the intervention.

by Anonymousreply 121August 2, 2020 7:49 AM

I like Leah, and obviously, they brought her on to pair up with Tensly, who left the show. Now, they need to bring in another younger woman to the show. Maybe, some rich blogger, who is messy.

by Anonymousreply 122August 2, 2020 9:29 AM

The show is directionless and the women are trying too hard, which results in their resorting to sameness, trying to artificially stir up drama. The old timers have been around so long that they have become predictable and lazy.

by Anonymousreply 123August 2, 2020 12:36 PM

I'll be shocked if they keep Sonja. What is she bringing? We've seen her fall down drunken naked act for over 5 years. It's beyond tired at this point

by Anonymousreply 124August 2, 2020 7:04 PM

If Sonja loses this job she will be homeless in a year.

by Anonymousreply 125August 2, 2020 7:20 PM

Sonja had two floors of fashion available for purchase. She is the next Vera Wang.

by Anonymousreply 126August 2, 2020 7:24 PM

Sonja's my fave so lay off, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 127August 2, 2020 9:00 PM

Actually Sonja ended up with the best deal than any of them have gotten next to Bethany. Too bad Covid hit when it did.

by Anonymousreply 128August 2, 2020 9:50 PM

This show became even more dull after Carole left. I think it's time to just cancel the show now. It's old and tired.

Just cancel the hole damn franchise, I'm over the whole thing. I don't even sit and watch these shows anymore. They are over, it's time to move on to something else now.

by Anonymousreply 129August 2, 2020 9:59 PM

R128, the Century 21 deal?

by Anonymousreply 130August 3, 2020 12:36 AM

Sonja has had many professional failures but getting her name tag on those AliExpress clothes and selling them at Century 21 is a big deal! They are on the C21 site now and if the location they had on the show was the one next to St. Paul's then it gets a ton of foot traffic. Good for her for finally getting a win after so many losses.

by Anonymousreply 131August 3, 2020 12:37 AM

Lol @ R129. Cancel the franchise? BravoCon sold out in like a minute. You don't slaughter a cash cow, this show won't be cancelled for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 132August 3, 2020 12:40 AM

r131 you are correct! That Century 21 deal was a very big deal indeed. That floor space was an incredible coup for Sonja. None of those other bitches ever scored a deal like that. I still find it fascinating how she landed that.

by Anonymousreply 133August 3, 2020 1:24 AM

Sonja seems a bit shy minus the girls and booze

by Anonymousreply 134August 3, 2020 1:52 AM

I feel like the only time Sonya gets to eat is during filming when there's catered shit around. Otherwise it's ramen and ketchup the other 8 months of the year. Poor dear would starve if it wasn't for Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 135August 3, 2020 2:09 AM

But she fat.

by Anonymousreply 136August 3, 2020 2:17 AM

Jill plays victim; thinks franchise had reached the end.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137August 4, 2020 2:01 PM

Jill is a cunt!

by Anonymousreply 138August 4, 2020 2:02 PM

This delusional bitch! No misses Gloria the Lizard Lady or Allie Fatcamp!

[quote]“I feel like the fans got the short end of the stick to a certain extent because they lost a family,” Zarin said. “Even though they brought on Heather to replace me … she had a husband and two little kids, but it wasn’t the same. She didn’t have a mother and a father and a sister. Like I felt like that was a missing piece. And it didn’t have to be me! But let somebody else’s mother come on. Give us a full family.”

by Anonymousreply 139August 4, 2020 8:48 PM

No one wants your “family” back, Jill.

I kind of love that her one episode return came off like a cunt fart in the wind. Barely noticed or acknowledged by anyone.

by Anonymousreply 140August 4, 2020 9:04 PM

She really is delusional. She honestly thinks that she and her family (and her very peculiar new BF) are adorable. Nobody but a handful of "fans" cared about her odious mommy and her sad sack daddy.

by Anonymousreply 141August 4, 2020 9:48 PM

Jill's right the show has really fallen off a cliff though. This season is by far the worst ever.

by Anonymousreply 142August 4, 2020 10:33 PM

We ALL hate you, Jill. Not just the producers.

by Anonymousreply 143August 4, 2020 10:44 PM

Follow Jill on Insta for a couple of days. She's ubiquitous, and so are mommy and daddy and Ally and the weird looking BF. Jill poses like fucking Betty Boop.

Horrible woman

by Anonymousreply 144August 4, 2020 10:52 PM

Who the fuck would be interested in that yenta's instagram?

by Anonymousreply 145August 4, 2020 10:55 PM

Wait, who is Jill’s father? I don’t recall ever meeting a father. Only her mother, her annoying sister, her ugly daughter, Bobby (R.I.P.), and Bobby daughter who Ramona refereed tI once as “deformed.”

by Anonymousreply 146August 4, 2020 11:11 PM

*Bobby’s *referred to once as

by Anonymousreply 147August 4, 2020 11:11 PM

No one wants to see Jill's mother! Is she high? Who is telling her that anyone wants to see her mother, father, and/or daughter.

GTFO, cunt!

by Anonymousreply 148August 5, 2020 12:55 AM

I love Jill!! Why are you guys so hard on her?? She's better than Ramona!

by Anonymousreply 149August 5, 2020 1:48 AM

^^Fuck you, Jill.

by Anonymousreply 150August 5, 2020 2:01 AM

R149 = Susan Saunders

by Anonymousreply 151August 5, 2020 3:48 AM

Her mother was a miserable gargoyle

by Anonymousreply 152August 5, 2020 12:24 PM

Still is, but even older.

by Anonymousreply 153August 5, 2020 4:52 PM

Jill's hideous mother reminded me of Leona Helmsley.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154August 5, 2020 6:17 PM

Jill is insufferable, but I did think the way her family took in the essentially orphaned Bethenny during the early seasons was sweet. I don't think a family dynamic is particularly missing from the show, though. RHONJ has plenty of families and most of them are loathsome.

by Anonymousreply 155August 5, 2020 6:20 PM

Omg I hate that argument of Jill’s-“I took Bethenny in and gave her a home.”

Bethenny had an apartment on the Upper East Side. It was small but decent looking. Jill let her stay at her Hamptons estate one summer.

Jill had a houseguest. It wasn’t like Bethenny was a bag lady in front of her building and Jill bought her a condo.

by Anonymousreply 156August 5, 2020 6:28 PM

Jill "taking Bethenny in" was as much, if not more, to feed Jill's sense of noblesse oblige than to help Bethenny.. And of course the friendship failed when B began to outshine Jill. Somebody, I think Ramona, once said of Jill that she only likes you when she feels you're beneath her.

by Anonymousreply 157August 5, 2020 6:37 PM

r157 Yep. I remember when Ramona told Bethenney something like Jill always roots for the underdog, and YOU are the underdog! Said with Ramona's typical freak glee.

by Anonymousreply 158August 5, 2020 8:35 PM

Ramona is the same way..talk about 0 self awareness

by Anonymousreply 159August 5, 2020 8:38 PM

No self awareness but her awareness about other people is sometimes spot on! If she's not blowing smoke up their ass then she is going for blood.

by Anonymousreply 160August 5, 2020 9:58 PM

Anyone else notice Sonya cut the tag off her new fur at the party? She probably returned it the next day.

by Anonymousreply 161August 6, 2020 4:48 PM

I think Sonja pretty regularly wears clothes with the tags still on, obviously to return them. The better clothing stores will eventually cut you off if you do too many returns.

by Anonymousreply 162August 6, 2020 4:54 PM

I bet Sonja smells.

by Anonymousreply 163August 6, 2020 7:10 PM

I bet they all smell.

by Anonymousreply 164August 6, 2020 7:12 PM

i don't smell. how dare you say i smell! smell!? you're disgusting! you smell! you smell! what? no. i don't want to talk about it. you smell but i don't want to talk about it. i don't want to talk about it!!!

by Anonymousreply 165August 6, 2020 7:21 PM

My favorite moment from season 11 was when Luann was asked if she should be dating so early in recovery--since they say not to date for 12 months and she noted "oh no. its don't date anyone in AA for 12 months."

Looking forward to Season 12 streaming.

by Anonymousreply 166August 6, 2020 7:23 PM

Luann was looking good for a while, but now that she's drinking again it shows.

by Anonymousreply 167August 7, 2020 12:39 AM

I miss Rey

by Anonymousreply 168August 7, 2020 3:22 AM

I doubt the producers thought of Heather as being Jill's replacement. She was obviously a Bethenny replacement, which was why things got awkward when Bethenny returned in what turned out to be Heather's final season. If anything, Aviva was more of the Jill replacement.

I've watched this franchise since the first episode and I've never once missed Jill since she left. She needs to stay gone.

Though this season has mostly been a turkey, it's actually gotten more entertaining in recent episodes and I think Leah should be given another season. Leah's first season is like most new housewives second season. She's been sloppy out of the gate, but she's not boring and clearly no shrinking violet around the other women. They just need to add another younger woman or two to balance things out.

by Anonymousreply 169August 7, 2020 4:45 AM

It’s crazy that Luann has been the sane likeable e this season (barring that one likely staged thing in the Berkshire’s). Her reactions to Ramona and Dorindas delusions have been priceless.

by Anonymousreply 170August 7, 2020 4:47 AM

Luann also looks better than she ever has.

by Anonymousreply 171August 7, 2020 5:01 AM

so once again in this episode they all get drunk, point at each other for drunken behavior and insults, then yell back at each other to stop bringing up their drinking

how depressing

what a nightmare of a season

they need 7 women next season. These 5 alone can't cut it. Time for a major shakeup

by Anonymousreply 172August 7, 2020 7:44 AM

look who showed up on WWHL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173August 7, 2020 8:38 AM

Dorinda was a real cunt to Lu

by Anonymousreply 174August 7, 2020 10:35 AM

The producers should send Dorinda tapes of the previous nights footage so she knows what to apologize for. She can't be expected to know what happens in a blackout! 3 wine spritzers my ass!

by Anonymousreply 175August 7, 2020 11:55 AM

They need to get rid of all of these drunk bitches and have a mandatory breathalyzer at auditions for the new cast.

by Anonymousreply 176August 7, 2020 1:03 PM

Why does Dorinda refuse to get those teeth fixed? When she's drunk she sneers and her mismatched teeth show. She has about 4 teeth that are tiny. That is easily fixed. She was a supercunt to Luann and I can't believe I'm on Luann's side in an argument.

Ramona's body is offensive. The too small bathing suit struggling against the giant implants. She spent a small fortune on the implants and the facelift but won't get lipo on that belly? I cannot comprehend.

by Anonymousreply 177August 7, 2020 1:46 PM

Ramona looks like a walking egg.

by Anonymousreply 178August 7, 2020 2:18 PM

Ramona looks exactly like one of those egg shaped children's toys: Weebles "Weebles Wobble But They Don't Fall Down."

by Anonymousreply 179August 7, 2020 2:23 PM

The baby turds that didn’t flush..... so classy Ramona. Who sticks their hands in the toilet with tissues then grabs Dorinda’s sweater collar with those same poopy hands. Ramona obviously missed a month at finishing school.

by Anonymousreply 180August 7, 2020 2:58 PM

All these stupid bitches are disgusting. They’re a bunch of drunk trailer trash.

by Anonymousreply 181August 7, 2020 3:48 PM

Has any of these women had her picture on the New York Social Diary party pictures page?

by Anonymousreply 182August 7, 2020 3:54 PM

If they are considered New York society, have they been shunned since the shows have aired, or are they still welcomed at the " oh so chic" gatherings of walking corpses?

by Anonymousreply 183August 7, 2020 3:59 PM

Yes r182-I’ve seen Jill, Luann, Dorinda and Sonja in NYSD

by Anonymousreply 184August 7, 2020 4:00 PM

I'm not sure NYSD is an accurate measure of class. They run a lot of photos of buy-your-way-in parties.

Sonja's a former hat-check girl, for chrissakes. The others have similar backgrounds.

by Anonymousreply 185August 7, 2020 5:38 PM

on WWHL last night special mystery guests for Luann were Jill, Kelly, Cindy, Heather and Kristen. They all actually have aged pretty well and don't look much different in the face from when they left the show

by Anonymousreply 186August 7, 2020 7:12 PM

The ladies' reunion looks! Lu looks great, so does Ramona, the rest run the gamut from same old (Tinsley) to cheap looking (we see those Sonja by Sonja Morgan seams!) to just bizarre and sad and daytime drunk and bipolar (Leah and Doris).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187August 7, 2020 7:38 PM

Isn’t Tinsleys huge Cartier stack courtesy of her meal ticket I mean fiancé enough fucking jewelry? Really she has to borrow more and pile it on? What a fucking freeloader.

by Anonymousreply 188August 7, 2020 7:49 PM

Leah is just so fashion forward!

by Anonymousreply 189August 7, 2020 8:02 PM

I've been watching RHONY for so long that I can actually remember when Ramona had a waist.

by Anonymousreply 190August 7, 2020 8:07 PM

Ramona looked good until a few seasons ago, around season 8 or 9 she started getting a booze belly.

by Anonymousreply 191August 7, 2020 8:18 PM

Andy had ex-housewives on to celebrate last night's 200th episode, for all you Cindy Barshop fans!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192August 7, 2020 8:21 PM

R187 Leah looks like a cracked out whore, which is actually what she is.

by Anonymousreply 193August 7, 2020 8:39 PM

R193 = Ramona

by Anonymousreply 194August 7, 2020 9:18 PM

I could not believe he had Cindy Barshop on!! Luann looked liked she was going to shit.

by Anonymousreply 195August 7, 2020 9:24 PM

QUOGUE.

by Anonymousreply 196August 7, 2020 9:39 PM

What about the tourist trap restaurant? You bitches are slipping! RHoNY is always so low budget...BH goes to Rome and RHoNY goes to Cancun..Lol

by Anonymousreply 197August 7, 2020 9:47 PM

Well, say what you want about the RHONY, they are a pretty provincial bunch. Cancun's fine for them.

by Anonymousreply 198August 7, 2020 11:51 PM

How very dare you, R198!

by Anonymousreply 199August 8, 2020 9:41 AM

I thought the same thing!! Cancun!! How utterly ghetto. And the accommodations where they are staying are soooo unremarkable. Why didn’t they just stay at a holiday inn? Why don’t they just go to Texas on their next vacation or Nebraska?

by Anonymousreply 200August 8, 2020 3:04 PM

Ramumpty Dumpty.

by Anonymousreply 201August 8, 2020 5:40 PM

This cast doesn't deserve a better, more luxurious trip. The ratings don't justify them staying at a top-of-the-line resort getaway

by Anonymousreply 202August 8, 2020 7:07 PM

this week they came in at .36 key demo and 1.16 million total

by Anonymousreply 203August 8, 2020 7:09 PM

R202 is that why the New York women go to such trash vacation spots?

by Anonymousreply 204August 9, 2020 1:36 AM

Ramona Singer, the shame of the Upper East Side, spotted at DJT Jr and Kimberly Guilfoyles' Trump fundraiser in Bridgehampton on Thursday.

Maybe she won't be fired, maybe she'll get killed by RaRona Singer.

Sidenote- JFC the teeth on that plastic surgery pig Guilfoyle. These trash bags full of manure and expired mayonnaise really deserve each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205August 9, 2020 2:55 PM

Few things make me happier than seeing the horrific number menopause is doing on that Kimberly cunt. Newsom had her at her peak. She was hot, but in a very Penthouse Pet way. She was extremely rude, and extremely stupid. He was such a shitbird back then, they actually made sense as a couple. Cocaine and their determination to be seen as THE "it" couple was an odious mix. They would hit the usual SF spots high as fuck, and obnoxious as it gets. Then Gavin got "serious", dumped her, and found his current astronaut wife.

Sorry, I digress. Stuck in my old memories of San Francisco. Back on topic and back to New York:

Ramona is a garbage person.

by Anonymousreply 206August 9, 2020 3:36 PM

Ramona continues to vie for the title of Cunt Extraordinaire.

by Anonymousreply 207August 9, 2020 5:41 PM

time for Ramona to go

she's over 60, thinks she's better than the show and her castmates

repeatedly going to fundraisers for Trump makes her look even worse. She thinks she's important because she is associated with trashiest and assholian "president" of all time?

by Anonymousreply 208August 9, 2020 7:05 PM

I loved when Sonja would show up to someone else's event and sell her shoes to the guests. Now all she ever does is get drunk.

by Anonymousreply 209August 9, 2020 7:17 PM

Sonja knows how to latch onto a meal ticket! Once Bravo files for divorce she'll be sobbing about it for a decade.

by Anonymousreply 210August 9, 2020 8:04 PM

Dorinda looks like she eats tons of pussy, while wearing flannel.

by Anonymousreply 211August 9, 2020 8:53 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212August 9, 2020 9:10 PM

Jaaan Muhdesshian

by Anonymousreply 213August 9, 2020 9:16 PM

R208 it’s vile...you think she would know better than to show up at ones of these things but she’s such a fucking deplorable. If Leah is really as woke as she claims she’ll call her out on it at the reunion.

And you know she didn’t deign to pay for a ticket either, because she’s, you know, a “celebrity.”

That freak Jean Shafiroff was there too. She would have paid though, given she has to pay her way through anything.

And FUCK page six for constantly reporting on these events in such a breathless way — “we hear someone offered 5,000 to stay at the Capri.”

by Anonymousreply 214August 9, 2020 9:32 PM

R214 Page Six and the NY Post tend to lean more right wing. For whatever reason, a lot of gossip rags are run by right wingers. Like TMZ

by Anonymousreply 215August 9, 2020 11:06 PM

That "magnificent" restaurant that Dorito kept selling as a "fabulous" restaurant looked really basic.

LuAnn and Dorinda's dress-up "surprise" for Sonja's birthday was almost too cringe-worthy to watch.

These woman are just going around and around in circles - there's no longer any story arc at all.

by Anonymousreply 216August 10, 2020 12:00 AM

the story arc is Dorinda's alcoholism and her downward spiral

by Anonymousreply 217August 10, 2020 11:50 AM

R215 I know that’s why I mentioned it as especially sickening. Page Six at the very least used to keep out of being political like the rest of the Post. But the past several years that just havent been able to help themselves. It’s one thing for a paper and another for a gossip column. And they need to put that cunt Cindy Adams out to pasture already (that’s one person I won’t be upset when she dies).

by Anonymousreply 218August 10, 2020 1:33 PM

Say " Bye" to some of the cast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219August 13, 2020 5:29 PM

Hoping Ramona and Dorinda are gone, and Sonja's role reduced.

Actually, if I really think about it, I don't care if none of them come back. I think they're over.

by Anonymousreply 220August 13, 2020 5:34 PM

They should reboot the show with all women of color plus Woke Leah, and keep Luann as a friend-of because she's part Native American.

by Anonymousreply 221August 13, 2020 5:37 PM

All Jews!

by Anonymousreply 222August 13, 2020 6:57 PM

Make this franchise different from all of the others. We want to see women like these, closer to the age of the viewers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223August 13, 2020 7:02 PM

Ramona and Sonja can go.

They should have 7 women next year but probably won't

I don't like Leah but I know they're going to keep her. For whatever reason Bravo thinks she's the new "it" girl and all the WWHL guests seem to love her.

I think LuAnn and Dorinda would be a good branch with the newer cast. I still think they should bring back 1 former housewife though

by Anonymousreply 224August 13, 2020 7:29 PM

I think Ramona will be on the boot list. She's hit Vicki levels of unwatchability, and look what happened to Vicki.

I hate the Countess, so keep her. Dorinda, keep, Sonja, tough call. She's not as fun without Ramona to play off of, but they haven't had that vibe for a while. Keep but reduce her role.

Leah's boring but give her another year, because If she's this messy her first year, next year should be something to watch.

Don't bring anyone from past seasons back, they got the boot for a reason. Fresh meat is needed. Speaking of reason, calm voices of reason do NOT work in this group, they all get turned on by the other cast members, so toss that hope out the window.

This show will never have anyone who isn't white, so give up on trying to make that happen.

No household names. Example Denise Richards. That turned out to be a disaster.

They need someone who is genuinely rich as that Sutton person on Beverly Hills is purported to be, to take that spot from Bethenney.

I would love to see Lea Black, the Anti-Ramona. I wanted her for Beverly Hills. She has a home there so it would have been legit. Maybe she has an apartment in New York.

by Anonymousreply 225August 13, 2020 8:17 PM

The ones facing the axe are likely the ones drawing the largest paychecks and not delivering anything watchable. Ramona and Sonja, IMHO, fall squarely in that category.

by Anonymousreply 226August 13, 2020 8:37 PM

Sonja isn't get a big paycheck, I think she is one of lower paid HW. Her clothing line would be a good story line assuming it is real.

by Anonymousreply 227August 13, 2020 8:46 PM

I don't think Sonja's clothing line will last a year, even if it's real. It's Frederick's of Hollywood tacky and glittery, and Luann is the only person on that show who wears sequins in the morning.

by Anonymousreply 228August 13, 2020 8:51 PM

R227 paychecks are partly due to seniority. Since there are no previously famous celebs on the NY cast, Sonja is likely making the second highest amount of money behind Ramona. LuAnn did have a season when she got demoted to friend so her pay is probably similar to Sonja's.

Dorinda joined several years later and Leah of course is in her first season.

Everyone except Leah is making 6 figures for this season. I know from a friend who's sort of in entertainment that new housewives make only between $35-50,000

by Anonymousreply 229August 13, 2020 10:15 PM

High six figures? Low six figures for a whole season is actually quite...low.

I’m guessing Lu et al make at least 500/600k for a season. No?

by Anonymousreply 230August 13, 2020 10:41 PM

Bethenny definitely used to make over $1 million, some rumored it to be over $2 million but who knows for sure.

Ramona is definitely making high 6 figures given how long she's been on the show and that she's become 1 of the more well known housewives. Sonja and Luann are probably high 6 figures too while Dorinda is probably mid 6 figures

given the decline of the ratings over the years producers can argue to Ramona and Sonja that their salaries aren't justifiable anymore.

by Anonymousreply 231August 13, 2020 10:48 PM

so for example if you go to season 5, Jill, Alex, Kelly and Cindy had been fired

that left originals Ramona, and Luann who were probably making a similar amount as neither were famous before the show began. Sonja was starting her third season. Carole had some degree of fame and prominence so she would have been paid more than fellow newbies Aviva and Heather. Carole might have even been paid similar or more than Sonja.

In season 6, Luann got demoted, leaving Ramona as the only original so from that point on she was the highest paid until Bethenny returned as Bethenny is now much more famous and viewer-grabbing.

by Anonymousreply 232August 13, 2020 10:56 PM

just 1 more thought, the rest of the early season women will probably never admit it, but I'd bet a lot of why they started ganging up on Bethenny was not only out of jealousy but spite. By season 3, Bethenny was definitely the highest paid woman on the show even though she started it as unfamous as the others. In the first 2 seasons we saw Bethenny create her very successful company, find a man, get married, have a baby and get a spinoff show. She was Bravo's new it-girl. So Jill, Ramona, Luann and Alex were riding her coattails, making fights with her the best way for them to rise their "value" on the show. Obviously I'm not saying Bethenny is the most likable or easiest to get along with person but I'm just talking about contract negotiations.

by Anonymousreply 233August 13, 2020 11:04 PM

The early seasons of the show were good because none of the women were celebrities. Now they are not really housewives as much as they are celebrities and it’s just taken all the air out of the show.

by Anonymousreply 234August 13, 2020 11:28 PM

Luann really does carry off a bikini. How the fuck with all of the booze these cunts guzzle they aren't all genuine fatsos. Not just Ramona's gut kind of fat, but fat-fat?

Ramona has the knives out for Dorinda. I'm sure she's doing whatever she can to cunt-block her return next season. Might backfire.

by Anonymousreply 235August 14, 2020 1:23 AM

Weebles wobble but they don't fall down!

by Anonymousreply 236August 14, 2020 1:55 AM

OK, I was a big fan at first, but I'm officially over Dorinda's going fucknuts on a dime. Even when booze isn't involved she just ramps up the anger to an insane degree. Hammer looking for a nail. Who gives a fuck about your shitty ugly daughter, Dorinda? Gross.

by Anonymousreply 237August 14, 2020 1:57 AM

Ramona just thought the cenote was a low rent natural pool. She clearly had no knowledge or appreciation of how the Maya viewed them as sacred portals to the underworld. Truly an ignorant deplorable.

Leah just making out again with another guy this season like a college co-ed.

by Anonymousreply 238August 14, 2020 2:12 AM

Ramona knows nothing outside Manhattan. Whenever she travels, she still thinks she's in Manhattan. Truly an ugly American.

by Anonymousreply 239August 14, 2020 4:04 AM

R238 r239 all true, but Dorinda has a really disturbing mean, sadistic streak. I’m not sure who is worse at this point.

It’s not like Dorinda is boring when she’s “nice” so why not just stay that way?

by Anonymousreply 240August 14, 2020 5:34 AM

Ramona is a garbage person

by Anonymousreply 241August 14, 2020 10:59 AM

After watching Sonja on WWHL last night, it sounds like at the reunion Dorinda blames her behavior on how much she's been "hurting". In truth, she's been this way from the beginning - she drinks, gets nasty and will turn on a dime. She did it to Kristen Taekman and no one cared bc she was a non-entity. Now it's gotten worse and she's doing it to EVERYBODY so she has to answer for it, and she's hiding behind bullshit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242August 14, 2020 12:07 PM

I genuinely liked Doris when she first joined the cast, and I utterly despise her now. I can't think of any other housewife who's done such a huge 180 with me. She needs rehab and intensive therapy, stat.

by Anonymousreply 243August 14, 2020 12:12 PM

Part of the issues for Season 8 was that Sonja and LuAnn held out together for more money, and the Bethenny was reportedly instrumental in trying to freeze them out once they returned, having struck a compromise deal in which they would be paid by the scene (Page 6 reported they were being paid $20k a scene).

Sonja not being invited to the Berkshires meant she didn't get paid for those scenes (though she got paid to go get vaginal rejuvenation that episode, bless her). LuAnn, on the other hand, realized her paycheck depended on being involved in the action, and so she went toe-to-toe with Bethenny and Carole, ensuring she would be on all season (and the rumor was that, by season's end, she'd been paid more than she asked for in her contract negotiations).

I speculate LuAnn makes as much as Ramona these days, and Sonja does not, so if this is a cost-cutting move, LuAnn could conceivably be in trouble. But I doubt that. They only had to pay out on 5.5 housewives this season, and Bethenny was budgeted to be there, so they saved money on her (but got a season a lot of people dislike, though I've enjoyed it just fine).

I suspect they are expanding to 7, which means 2 new housewives for sure, and Dorinda and Ramona are probably the most expendable, if a firing is needed. Ramona is particularly galling as a human being these days, but will they Vicki her?

by Anonymousreply 244August 14, 2020 1:20 PM

I forgot that Sonja and Lu got scene rates! They need to get better agents/lawyers. It's crazy when you look at how long the NY ladies have been on TV and how many humiliating embarrassments they have suffered on camera, and how little they get paid versus literally every other franchise who make bank for nothing. Kandi makes 2.4 million per season and Sonja Morgan only gets 20k per scene? That's not right.

by Anonymousreply 245August 14, 2020 4:38 PM

Leah's mother is in the next episode god help our eyes.

by Anonymousreply 246August 14, 2020 5:47 PM

R245 ATL gets much higher ratings than NYC so you can't really compare Kandi's salary to Sonja's. Kandi has also been the driving storyline arc in a lot of seasons. Sonja not so much in NYC

by Anonymousreply 247August 14, 2020 10:20 PM

R202 Beverly Hills ladies apparently pay their own way on cast trips, just FYI. All production pays for Is a coach ticket

by Anonymousreply 248August 14, 2020 10:54 PM

So what I don’t understand: Leah looks much thinner and narrower in clothes then say Luann, but both in a bikini Lu’s legs looked much thinner. Actually she’s one of the only women I can think of who looks thinner in a bikini then she does in clothes.

How does that make sense?

by Anonymousreply 249August 15, 2020 5:50 AM

Because Luann has broad shoulders. Clothing draped over those shoulders makes the rest of her look bigger.

by Anonymousreply 250August 15, 2020 7:24 AM

They need to come to their senses and cast Rey as a friend next season

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251August 20, 2020 1:20 AM

Rey is just as disgusting as Aviva's dad.

by Anonymousreply 252August 20, 2020 5:45 AM

Is New York the only franchise in which none of the women is married?

by Anonymousreply 253August 20, 2020 5:56 AM

Sonja, Dorinda, Lu and Ramona are married to their memories of marriage if that counts at all r253

by Anonymousreply 254August 20, 2020 6:05 AM

Apparently New York is the only city where no one needs a man to succeed.

Three more episodes left in this season, then the reunion. They really milked it this year, normally the 20th episode of the season would be the finale or the first part of the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 255August 20, 2020 6:10 AM

I’d love to hear Rey talk more about the charity he runs for poor people

by Anonymousreply 256August 20, 2020 3:09 PM

Rey is single bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257August 20, 2020 5:07 PM

No, nobody is worse than Aviva's dad.

by Anonymousreply 258August 20, 2020 5:07 PM

[quote]Sonja, Dorinda, Lu and Ramona are married to their memories of marriage if that counts at all

Wait a second, I married the BANK!

In all of Sonja's Zoom camera scenes, she's clearly filming back in her townhouse.

Did she give up her apartment? Was it a rental?

Whether you like Sonia or not, you have to admit her new facelift looks amazing - and it's reportedly some type of procedure that doesn't severe the nerves and cause that immobilized stroke-victim look that Tinsley's mom Dale had

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259August 20, 2020 7:22 PM

Sonja looks great and she doesn’t shave her chubby pussy!!

by Anonymousreply 260August 20, 2020 10:19 PM

I don't like Sonja's new teeth but yes, she looks good.

by Anonymousreply 261August 20, 2020 10:37 PM

Doris doesn't watch these shows and realize she's acting like a cunt?

by Anonymousreply 262August 20, 2020 11:58 PM

All the women look like dog shit at this outdoor dinner.

by Anonymousreply 263August 21, 2020 1:27 AM

Ramona pooping her robe and leaving at turd on the floor like Coco in the Berkshires is my rose for the season!

by Anonymousreply 264August 21, 2020 3:01 AM

How does that even happen?

by Anonymousreply 265August 21, 2020 3:29 AM

Jumping the shark with stories?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266August 21, 2020 5:28 AM

Apparently when Ramona gets upset she poops. You can't make this shit up.

Dorinda getting a really bad edit this year. Countess seems the most sane and rational of the bunch.

by Anonymousreply 267August 21, 2020 11:43 AM

I don't think Doris can blame editing. She takes every opportunity to do the wrong thing.

by Anonymousreply 268August 21, 2020 12:08 PM

How many times has Ramona shit the floor?

I mean, at least twice, literally.

She definitely shit on the floor in Cartagena and now again in Mexico...

Then she clogged up Dorinda's toilet in the Berkshires...WTF is wrong with her?

Serious G-I issues? Loss of bowel control?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269August 22, 2020 12:37 AM

Ramona talked without taking a breath for her entire therapy session...

And WHY was she wearing that cocktail dress and stick her boobs out to show the therapist how coquettishly she behaves to attract men?

Did she thing she was there to audition for some bizarre Tennessee Williams play?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270August 22, 2020 1:16 AM

2 more episodes left of this shitty season

it's rather shocking that producers thought the season was so good they gave it 21 episodes. Really bizarre

the ratings have TANKED. I don't see the next 2 doing well either. So far their highest this season was 1.33.

by Anonymousreply 271August 22, 2020 1:24 AM

RHONY has really turned into a drunken free for all. And the worst part is no one can take on Dorinda because they’re all intimidated by her. Luann sorta tried but gave up after the fake drunken apology. Where’s the alpha who will challenge Dorinda’s meanness?

by Anonymousreply 272August 22, 2020 8:10 AM

Ramona was trying to seduce the therapist...he was a decent looking guy. She is pathetic, a garbage person who shits herself regularly. The therapy session was an exercise in her shallowness and narcissism.

by Anonymousreply 273August 22, 2020 12:28 PM

He seemed pretty gay to me.

by Anonymousreply 274August 22, 2020 3:04 PM

Viva la Diva.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275August 22, 2020 3:05 PM

Is Jill's pig sow of a mother still alive or is she pushing up daisies!?

by Anonymousreply 276August 22, 2020 3:08 PM

r271 In terms of ratings, the show remains a hit. It is usually in the top 3 for Thursday night cable shows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277August 22, 2020 3:17 PM

alive

by Anonymousreply 278August 22, 2020 3:17 PM

Dorinda is completely incapable of self-reflection. And the women are right on the money: she has severe anger issues that, mark my words, will get her into potential legal trouble at some point down the line. I could see her becoming a “Karen” in a viral video.

Also, does Hannah getting a job at a fucking library really need to be celebrated that much? Dorinda’s behavior during that scene was just so embarrassing. She really hates to be challenged in any way whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 279August 22, 2020 5:12 PM

Dorinda is a terrible bully or perhaps she's just fed up with this lot and can barely stand their company.

by Anonymousreply 280August 22, 2020 5:53 PM

If they weren't paid to "act" on this show I doubt any of them would be friends with each other.

by Anonymousreply 281August 22, 2020 6:00 PM

How do we move on from a Ramona pellet? How do we get past that. It can't be unseen...

The episode should have been a call back to a previously titled episode and called "Pooping to a Lower Level."

by Anonymousreply 282August 22, 2020 6:00 PM

I’m loving Luann and Leah this season.

by Anonymousreply 283August 22, 2020 6:02 PM

Thanks for your insight, r281.

by Anonymousreply 284August 22, 2020 6:14 PM

R283 Leah needs a bit other than “not everyone lives in their Upper East Side BUBBLLLLE.”

I mean, she’s not the only one who needs to update her references. TriBeCa has been the most expensive zip for 15 years. Living downtown does not automatically make you “edgy.” Or NOT an asshole 1%er.

by Anonymousreply 285August 22, 2020 6:44 PM

R277 ratings are down this season and they're now passed by not only Atlanta but also BH and OC. They're basically tied with NJ for ratings.

Leah with her "why is mommy upset that I drink? " storyline is completely useless even if she sometimes has good commentary about the other women.

Luann's tired cabaret act for what the 4th straight year?

Ramona still with the same storyline of being single and thinking she's 30 rather than over 60 while shitting bathrobes

Sonja finally got a business deal but that's not interesting to sustain her on the show

Dorinda is the most interesting but she's not likable this season and I say this as someone who usually likes her

Tinsley was a waste of space thank goodness she'll be gone after the reunion

the show is in trouble unless they fire a few of them and get some fresh personalities

by Anonymousreply 286August 22, 2020 7:57 PM

I don't think Leah lives in TriBeCa...it looks further downtown to me

by Anonymousreply 287August 22, 2020 9:58 PM

Leah is really getting to the bubble many of these women seem to be stuck in. I think that’s what she’s referring to. Ramona and Sonja both seem to be perpetually ensconced in the year 1994.

by Anonymousreply 288August 22, 2020 10:21 PM

R288 she is absolutely right about that but lacks awareness of her own situation.Leah is what 40 years old and wants to act like a drunken college girl while being lectured by her mommy about responsible drinking? She's no better than Ramona or Sonja when it comes to stunted emotional growth

by Anonymousreply 289August 22, 2020 10:35 PM

All of these "women" are insane. It's all for the $ and attention, nothing more. Although I've changed my mind about leah, I like her now. She seems to be socially conscious and aware. She definitely have her issues, but who doesn't? Ole leah is fine with me, I really like her now.

God bless her.

by Anonymousreply 290August 23, 2020 6:24 PM

I don't know.....I still think Leah's an idiot on her best day, and emotionally retarded every day. God, these women.

by Anonymousreply 291August 23, 2020 6:51 PM

Leah's not as horrible as some of the others but she was 1 of the ones who thought Hillary = Trump and didn't vote for either of them. So clearly she isn't that bright

by Anonymousreply 292August 23, 2020 8:02 PM

Well, they're all pretty dimwitted. Leah, unmedicated and drunk, is really off the charts batshit crazy. No wonder her mother (also no prize) is ambivalent.

by Anonymousreply 293August 23, 2020 8:10 PM

I actually liked Leah's mother this week. She was honest enough to admit she doesn't like Leah when she's an out of control drunk, which is every time she drinks.

by Anonymousreply 294August 23, 2020 8:50 PM

I liked Bunny better too - she's clearly had years of trying to deal with Leah's issues.

by Anonymousreply 295August 23, 2020 9:13 PM

I didn't know Leah had a brother! He's kinda cute...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296August 23, 2020 10:24 PM

Oh wow, he's a legit model

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297August 23, 2020 10:34 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298August 23, 2020 10:39 PM

He’s all sorts of meh

by Anonymousreply 299August 23, 2020 11:44 PM

" He" who?

by Anonymousreply 300August 24, 2020 12:34 AM

LuAnn denies dating Constantine Maroulis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301August 24, 2020 12:36 AM

He looks sleazy.

by Anonymousreply 302August 24, 2020 9:58 AM

R285 R287 I think Leah lives in the Financial District.

by Anonymousreply 303August 24, 2020 10:38 AM

Dorinda = OUT!

by Anonymousreply 304August 25, 2020 2:20 PM

Good fucking riddance!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305August 25, 2020 2:36 PM

She must have said or done something vile at the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 306August 25, 2020 2:55 PM

The rumor is all of the older housewives are getting axed and they will rebuild the cast around Leah.

by Anonymousreply 307August 25, 2020 3:03 PM

I heard Dorinda was an asshole to the production staff...no one wants an abusive co-worker.

by Anonymousreply 308August 25, 2020 3:06 PM

Thank God! Finally. Maybe the show can become less about substance abuse and insane rages about absolutely nothing.

by Anonymousreply 309August 25, 2020 4:04 PM

Did she quit or was she disappeared?

by Anonymousreply 310August 25, 2020 5:19 PM

I suspect Ramona is next and Sonja ends up a friend.

by Anonymousreply 311August 25, 2020 6:06 PM

I am sure she was fired. She has the least going on out of the veteran cast members and even then she’s increasingly shrunk the limit of what she’s willing to show and tell about her real life for the last several years - we don’t want you to put your dreadful daughter of speakerphone to tell us about her summer job stacking library books - give us the goods on your breakup, lady. Dorinda also refuses to take her lumps - which is a saving grace quality that Ramona and (especially) Luann have.

by Anonymousreply 312August 25, 2020 6:25 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313August 25, 2020 6:25 PM

I'm going to miss Halloween and Christmas at her house. I wish Ramona got the flush first. Fingers crossed they are saving that announcement for last. So sick of her.

I agree she must have pissed someone off. Even though we were speculating she'd get the axe, I didn't completely believe it. Maybe because I wanted Ramona to go so much. I hoped she still had another couple of seasons left in her. If for nothing but to see her piss off the Countless.

by Anonymousreply 314August 25, 2020 6:32 PM

Reports said it was not a firing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315August 25, 2020 6:44 PM

Right, it was a "mutual decision" according to "a source."

by Anonymousreply 316August 25, 2020 6:49 PM

R315 the same way Star Jones leaving the View was supposed to be “mutual.”

by Anonymousreply 317August 25, 2020 6:56 PM

Yeah, I think this time the DM has the real story. Sounded right. These fired bitches should start their own version. I want to see Tamra and Dorinda have it out while Vicki's head explodes.

by Anonymousreply 318August 25, 2020 6:57 PM

I don't think these things are ever "mutual decisions." Production sent her packing but permitted her to craft her own narrative.

So this leaves....what? LuAnn and her ridiculous "cabaret show," and Ramona. They can't stand each other and pretty much ignore one another. Leah, who gets along with LuAnn but not Ramona and Sonja, and Sonja, who's kind of a waste of space. Must see tv.

by Anonymousreply 319August 25, 2020 7:07 PM

If Ramona goes...and we can hope -- Sonja needs to go too because they are frik and frak. We shall see.

by Anonymousreply 320August 25, 2020 7:36 PM

She was definitely fired. I'm thinking her behavior at the reunion taping was the final straw.

R307, I hope you're right. It's enough with the "Girls Gone Wild" antics of women who should have gotten this out of their system in their teens and 20s-not 50s and 60s. Bring on more women in Leah's age range. This show needs to be seriously retooled.

by Anonymousreply 321August 25, 2020 7:46 PM

I hope in this instance Enty is correct. I hope and pray he's referring to Ramona.

"It isn't just the angry drunk who is leaving the franchise, but also this long long time member who was also told she would not be returning. It will be later today or tomorrow when it is announced."

by Anonymousreply 322August 25, 2020 7:47 PM

^^^ aww please not my fave Sonjarita.

by Anonymousreply 323August 25, 2020 9:15 PM

More room for black women. We must have diversity, you know.

by Anonymousreply 324August 25, 2020 10:02 PM

^ Latina

by Anonymousreply 325August 25, 2020 10:02 PM

But if Ramoner goes

who will shit the floor...literally and figuratively

by Anonymousreply 326August 25, 2020 10:20 PM

I nominate Vanessa del Rio. Yes, I do. She's a pron icon who'd bring in a lot of viewers plus she lives on Staten Island which could add another dimension.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327August 25, 2020 10:40 PM

I honestly would have kept Dorinda 1 more year with the chance to redeem herself. She has been awful this season but she has a lot of good qualities to her

If they don't fire either Ramona or Sonja (I'd prefer both), then this will be a dumb move by production. Ramona is just so awful and entitled. Sonja is entitled but nicer but boring without any real storylines for years.

I don't like Leah and my fear seems to be confirmed that they'll build a new cast around her. With other younger members around I won't be surprised if she gets violent during a drunken rage next year

by Anonymousreply 328August 25, 2020 10:45 PM

No one wants a PC housewives cast. I totally agree this isn’t working but this won’t work either.

by Anonymousreply 329August 25, 2020 11:58 PM

After she divorces Dump they can hire vairst lady

by Anonymousreply 330August 26, 2020 1:52 AM

Also it’s ironic that of all the people Tins (who was always considered the most disposable) was one of the only ones not only to not get fired but actually get a neat send off complete with a bow.

I would bet that she agreed every season to make much less money in exchange for a favorable edit and being treated with kid gloves. Being “accepted” is all that matters to her anyway and after all it’s the mans job to pay her bills and buy her things, so what is money ?

by Anonymousreply 331August 26, 2020 4:57 AM

There is no reason to keep any of this cast. Not a single person is likable or has a good storyline. Even Leah is a bore. Sonja, Ramona, LuAnn and Keah should also be fired and then start over.

by Anonymousreply 332August 26, 2020 5:01 AM

Carole comments

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333August 26, 2020 5:09 AM

When they are canned they are done. The ones off the show become complete unknowns. Tamra, Vicki. Dorinda ... signing autographs at BravoCon. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 334August 26, 2020 5:16 AM

Carole, aren't you too busy getting back to your first love, journalism, to comment on Housewife shenanigans? Which exciting journalistic endeavors have you embarked upon since "mutually agreeing" to leave the show two years ago, hmmm?

by Anonymousreply 335August 26, 2020 5:35 AM

R333 Dorinda was a “truth teller?” Who the f did she “expose?”

Except herself as a vile asshole ?

by Anonymousreply 336August 26, 2020 5:48 AM

What is Sonya’s storyline?

Dorinda’s?

Ramona’s?

by Anonymousreply 337August 26, 2020 5:50 AM

Sonja's is trying to make a profitable business while dealing with her drunk, sad life.

Ramona's is how fucked and unaware she is...

Dorinda's could have been dealing with husband's death, I guess, but it does not matter now.

by Anonymousreply 338August 26, 2020 7:38 AM

Fired for being a " mean drunk."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339August 26, 2020 12:39 PM

I think Carole should be more concern about getting back to school in September and whether the dorms will really be that safe from Covid!

by Anonymousreply 340August 26, 2020 12:42 PM

Tribute. firing her now is good for ratings for the reunion shows. Everybody will want to tune in to see the last straw.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341August 26, 2020 12:43 PM

R339 I believe Page Six's version over People's.

by Anonymousreply 342August 26, 2020 2:36 PM

R342 yeah when it comes to anything HWs (especially NY) they get the scoop first no question.

Good riddance honestly. She wasn’t even smart enough to realize she needs a redemption arc (even Ramona knows this) and to show some remorse even if it’s bullshit. Another season of her same shit would have been awful.

by Anonymousreply 343August 26, 2020 4:15 PM

All of the NY housewives have the Post on speed dial. Sonja also has Radar because she is desperate.

by Anonymousreply 344August 26, 2020 4:42 PM

they're going to need to get some people who can command ratings. The current group without Dorinda will lose even more viewers. Ramona being the most expensive really should be axed too

Sonja is just useless

by Anonymousreply 345August 26, 2020 7:30 PM

I would like Luann to stay.

by Anonymousreply 346August 26, 2020 7:37 PM

The best lines uttered by The Countess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347August 26, 2020 7:40 PM

RIP Dorinda.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348August 26, 2020 7:45 PM

I knew Dorinda was done when she came downstairs wearing Roseanne's couch cover

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349August 26, 2020 9:23 PM

Wasn't Dorinda the wealthiest of the ladies?

by Anonymousreply 350August 26, 2020 9:44 PM

Here's just one of the guesses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351August 26, 2020 10:25 PM

Those net worth sites are BS...no way is Sonja worth 8M

by Anonymousreply 352August 26, 2020 10:41 PM

LOL that Constantine slept with three NY housewives.

When do they announce that Ramona was fired? That racist bitch will burn in hell.

by Anonymousreply 353August 26, 2020 10:50 PM

There is also no way the countess has a net worth of $25 million. Her kids sued her because she tried to sell family assets designated for them.

by Anonymousreply 354August 26, 2020 10:53 PM

All of the ladies' "goodbye to Dorinda" on an makes it sound like she's dead. If you're not on TV are you even alive?

by Anonymousreply 355August 27, 2020 12:55 AM

They should keep Luann. She still delivers the comedy.

by Anonymousreply 356August 27, 2020 1:38 AM

Wow. I had no idea that NY had completely fallen into the toilet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357August 27, 2020 2:03 AM

The reunion is next week already? I thought we had two more episodes after tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358August 27, 2020 5:04 PM

Nevermind, next week is the finale with part one of the three part reunion airing on 9/10.

by Anonymousreply 359August 27, 2020 5:08 PM

I want Ramona gone. Gone. GONE!

by Anonymousreply 360August 27, 2020 5:26 PM

Sad post-menopausal pre-assisted living fighting!

by Anonymousreply 361August 27, 2020 5:31 PM

Oh my god, go to Church!

by Anonymousreply 362August 27, 2020 6:09 PM

What the fuck, there is ANOTHER thread? Can't people pony up the 2 bucks a month? Is it really so much of a hardship?

Here is the link to part 4. I wish people would stop fucking starting threads if they aren't going to be able to continue them when the paywall goes up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363August 29, 2020 12:38 AM

No news on Ramona being fired?

by Anonymousreply 364August 29, 2020 2:47 AM

No news is bad news in her case.

by Anonymousreply 365August 29, 2020 4:05 AM

[quote]No news on Ramona being fired

No, but Ramona shit the floor again

by Anonymousreply 366August 29, 2020 4:27 AM

People are saying that Bravo may do a spin-off with Ramona as she defecates her way around the UES, the Hamptons, some super yachts, and some private jets

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367August 29, 2020 5:11 AM

Ramona is so toxic and vapid. I would be shocked if they keep her since she adds nothing. Her advanced age and trying to be a sexy senior single lady are desperate. Don’t the other women hate her? Turn the page, dump Racist Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 368August 29, 2020 5:24 AM

I loved Sonja at Leahs party!

by Anonymousreply 369August 29, 2020 6:02 PM

Sonja's the best!

by Anonymousreply 370August 29, 2020 6:06 PM

Sonja was drunk off her ass before she even got to Leah's sweatpants and t-shirt party.

Ramona and her linebacker walk - good lord.

by Anonymousreply 371August 29, 2020 6:14 PM

I’ve noticed only people Dorinda is consistently kind to drunk or sober are regular people like house keepers, waiters and cooks. I’ve always like her for how she treats average people.

by Anonymousreply 372August 29, 2020 6:23 PM

R372 Except for that time she was in the restaurant and summoned the black guy to take her coat. He didn't work there.

by Anonymousreply 373August 29, 2020 7:02 PM

Why weren’t there any famous or “paid” drag queens at Luann’s party?

by Anonymousreply 374September 4, 2020 2:26 AM

I thought it was a Sonja party?

by Anonymousreply 375September 4, 2020 2:28 AM

Sonja can't afford to pay for established drag queens.

by Anonymousreply 376September 4, 2020 3:59 AM

Well holy shit, now I think I do understand why Dorinda was fired. That was above and beyond her worst. Her level of venom, what the fuck? Maybe this explains why her usually punchable daughter was so quiet and reserved in the last episode. Something was off, and she was telegraphing it. Same with John. He was gentle and nice and not high when he tried to make his toast... Something is seriously wrong with this woman.

The posters who have said she was/is incredibly jealous of Tinsley are completely on target, though I don't think that's the entire story. What the the hell would cause someone to be so fucking vile? And I usually like a bit of vile. This was...creepy. I know, Mary! Whatever.

I was also surprised at the low tier drag queens. But, what the hell, some exposure for "lesser queens" can only be a good thing. At least it was at the time. Now? They probably wish they had done it for cash. Also, everyone remarking how "spacious" the room was. It most certainly was. Sonja, I'm fond of you, but that event was a bust.

Anyway, those are my first hits. I need to do a re-watch. I do like Leah more, and find she's a better fit than I thought at first. She's got to try and keep her hands to herself when she's been enjoying her coke, however. For every nose rub, take a drink. Her sister looks strung out on something heavier. I am not saying righteously or Ramona-y. I'm saying this after a fuck ton of tequila so...I could be imagining things in my buzzfield.

by Anonymousreply 377September 4, 2020 5:25 AM

Sshee breeeshed her constract....

Don' sshay that name to me...

by Anonymousreply 378September 6, 2020 2:15 AM

R377 so it wasn’t just me then! I was like, I don’t know any of these queens. Not that I’m out and about, they just weren’t top tier. No Lady Bunny, no Amanda, no Flotilla or Jackie Beat or Joey Arias. I mean it was obviously staged just for the finale of the show. There was nothing “real” to it. Did anyone catch the drone they had flying around the room filming?

by Anonymousreply 379September 6, 2020 11:43 PM

Still no news of Racist Ramona being fired?

by Anonymousreply 380September 7, 2020 12:45 AM

R380...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381September 7, 2020 1:00 AM

and they poors are trying to say this was paywalled!! how low can they go? Really?

by Anonymousreply 382September 10, 2020 2:37 AM

I’m bored and just finished watching season 1. This show used to be so boring and weird. I mostly forgot about Alex and Simon. Season one Bethany was very likeable.

by Anonymousreply 383October 19, 2020 12:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!