Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of NYC season 12 thread #4

last one just got payrolled

we're near the end of the season

Dorinda has been fired. Rumors that either Ramona or Sonja will get the ax too

last thread linked below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366November 14, 2020 2:14 PM

rumors of who might join next season have already started

from the return of Jill Zarin to the long recycled rumor that Rachel Uchitel

by Anonymousreply 1August 27, 2020 11:09 PM

Dorinda getting the ax kind of seems out of left field. Between her, Sonia, and Ramona, she would seem like the most obvious choice to retain for a franchise reboot, given that she tends to stir things up, she mixes better with the new cast members than the other two women (with the exception of her bizarre bias against Tinsley), and she provides the whole Berkshires den of craziness that we've been spoiled by for quite a few seasons now. Granted, the woman definitely has an alcohol problem that she's aggressively in denial about and can be a real lowdown, vicious drunk, but when she's not drinking, she's a gem that will be missed.

by Anonymousreply 2August 28, 2020 12:16 AM

Dorinda also has a wider and more diverse circle of friends

Ramona only hangs with the Manhattan types who go to the Hamptons and Palm Beach

Sonja has Ramona's friends but also some desperate gays

by Anonymousreply 3August 28, 2020 1:03 AM

Sonja has her butch str8 lover, Frenchie.

by Anonymousreply 4August 28, 2020 1:19 AM

Appropriately, the season finale ends with a drag queen party.

by Anonymousreply 5August 28, 2020 2:32 AM

I wonder why producers cut Elyse out. The drama with Ramona is more interesting than the recycled bullshit between Ramona-Sonja-Dorinda-Luann

by Anonymousreply 6August 28, 2020 6:56 AM

They didn't want to pay her.

by Anonymousreply 7August 28, 2020 1:20 PM

Dorinda gives the bets moment of the year, shading LuAnn on the " Happy Birthday" shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 28, 2020 1:40 PM

Dorinda's ugly apt is $10,000 per month?

Page Six is told that Dorinda Medley stands to lose more than just her Bravo paycheck after getting axed from the “Real Housewives of New York City” earlier this week.

We’re told that — thanks to her role on “RHONY” — Medley made a particularly sweet real estate deal that allowed her to live rent-free in a $10,000-a-month apartment, while also banking around $10,000 every month. According to sources, in 2017, a couple of years after she joined the cast, Medley signed a contract to live in a three-bedroom apartment in the tony Oriana building on Sutton Place in return for promoting it.

by Anonymousreply 9August 28, 2020 10:01 PM

Interesting r9 I know rent is high in NYC, but that is insane for such a tiny place, and I live just north of San Francisco, so I know from insane rent. It doesn't look much bigger than Sonja's, and it sure doesn't read as "tony".

Dorinda will land on her feet, but will first need to get this anger shit sorted. It has gotten progressively worse each season, and her charming aspects her have diminished greatly. I do think she's salvageable in the long run. Maybe if she gets her shit together she'll be one of the rare ones to make a return. In the meantime, if she runs out of dough, perhaps she'd go back to her dealer. I mean lovah. I mean John.

This is the first time Hannah seemed normal. In fact she seemed quite subdued and sort of...low? Did anyone catch her saying something about how she doesn't drink but would like to because it sounds fun? Hmmm....wonder what that's all about.

Why was the DJ at Leah's party wearing a mask? I'm not sure when this segment was filmed. Seemed very early in 2020. What did this kid know that no one else in the entire place didn't or didn't care? I've spotted a random mask here and there on Beverly Hills too.

I read a few reviews of that Russian Samovar place. Drool. Let me at that vodka...who the fuck orders a vodka soda when there are all these amazing infusions to experience? Sonja, that was very disappointing. I would order a flight of shots. They have a horseradish infused one that I'm tempted to try making at home.

Leah's mother and, to a slightly lesser extend, sister have that raw boned Appalachian look. Her sister reminds me a tiny bit looks wise of Nicole Brown Simpson's sister Denise.

Luann seemed dare I say it, genuine, when she was talking about her father. Though most of it was framed around her, she still seemed temporarily human.

by Anonymousreply 10August 29, 2020 12:33 AM

Oh, Jesus. Not Jill Zaaaaaarin again.

by Anonymousreply 11August 29, 2020 12:49 AM

r11 What's this about Jill?

by Anonymousreply 12August 29, 2020 12:53 AM

Someone upthread said she's rumored to return. The woman has no redeeming social value, or whatever the term is.

by Anonymousreply 13August 29, 2020 12:58 AM

Ah, thanks r13 She's been rumored to return since the day she got the boot. I don't see that happening. Like someone mentioned on another thread, her little guest appearance with Lu wasn't exactly met with much enthusiasm, so... And yes, ZERO redeeming qualities. She's not even fun in a trainwreck Sonja way.

by Anonymousreply 14August 29, 2020 1:04 AM

Jill ZiILCHin? No, thank you.

I wanted vapid Ramona to go, but then Sonja would need to go, too, as they are kind of attached at the hip (always rooming together).

I'd like Elyse to become a new housewife to needle Ramona but I suspect they had a real falling out and not just a staged one.

by Anonymousreply 15August 29, 2020 1:25 AM

Funny: Jill used to have a fair number of supporters on the DL. I wonder where they are....

by Anonymousreply 16August 29, 2020 1:29 AM

Ramona is a garbage person..she’s told old too. Axe her

by Anonymousreply 17August 29, 2020 1:55 AM

Ramona brings flavah because she's so appalling so keep her !

by Anonymousreply 18August 29, 2020 2:31 AM

R9 yeah no wonder she kept making digs at Tinsley’s hotel place. She was jealous she got a better free pad courtesy of her Bravolebrity than she did. But both are basically homeless without their men.

by Anonymousreply 19August 29, 2020 3:52 AM

R8, that really is the funniest moment of the season. Dorinda does Luann better than Luann does Luann!

by Anonymousreply 20August 29, 2020 4:14 AM

It's too obvious that Ramona is over these women and this show. She'd rather be hanging out with her dullard, pretentious Hamptons crowd. Let her go.

by Anonymousreply 21August 29, 2020 4:29 AM

OMG for a few seconds the old Dorinda was back

by Anonymousreply 22August 29, 2020 11:08 AM

What would Sonja do without this show?

by Anonymousreply 23August 29, 2020 12:53 PM

"What would Sonja do without this show?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 29, 2020 12:58 PM

I have to say Dorinda's talking heads were pretty great. But otherwise her viciousness was unsettling. I don't think she could ever return because she could never stop drinking. Wow what drugs was Luanne on during that toast? That wasn't just alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 25August 29, 2020 3:34 PM

I've got a tenner says Lu ends up back in rehab.

by Anonymousreply 26August 29, 2020 3:37 PM

She won't end up back in rehab unless circumstances force her hand (like another arrest). I don't think she believes she has a problem with anything except the bad luck that got her arrested. And she still refers to the whole arrest/rehab/"relapse"/rehab thing as what she "went through"--like it as all done to her while she was minding her own business.

by Anonymousreply 27August 29, 2020 3:57 PM

Lu talking about how she was in SHACKLES is the biggest joke and cringe-inducing TV ever.

by Anonymousreply 28August 29, 2020 4:12 PM

LuMann talking about her exceptional life experiences and hardships made me vomit.

by Anonymousreply 29August 29, 2020 4:14 PM

Paywalled, not payrolled.

by Anonymousreply 30August 29, 2020 4:19 PM

I'd love to be on a PAYROLLED thread!

by Anonymousreply 31August 29, 2020 4:23 PM

Has Ramona gotten her pink slip yet?

Tick... tick... tick...

by Anonymousreply 32August 29, 2020 4:36 PM

I just saw the reunion preview — do you think Leah goes all out and calls Ramona a deplorable? If she does she’s earned her place with me (even though I’m kind of mixed on her generally).

by Anonymousreply 33August 29, 2020 5:27 PM

People on reddit are saying that John's speech during Dorinda's birthday dinner made them realize that he is gay. I've never gotten a gay vibe from him. A prissy Guido vibe sure.

Thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 34August 29, 2020 6:35 PM

Prissy Armenian, maybe, but not a prissy Guido. And I didn't pick up a gay vibe--just a self-dramatizing one.

by Anonymousreply 35August 29, 2020 7:07 PM

No, John isn't gay. But I think Dorinda might be.

by Anonymousreply 36August 29, 2020 7:49 PM

Dorinda's talking head about Luann popping up and singing "Happy Birthday" all over town at any and all events was the best moment of the episode and is Exhibit A in an argument to bring her back.

I doubt she will, though. Rumor has it she got a producer upset, who moved to another show. I think Andy used this as pretext to exert control and change things up.

by Anonymousreply 37August 29, 2020 7:55 PM

Any further discussion about Bethany coming back?

by Anonymousreply 38August 29, 2020 8:02 PM

This is an interesting article. Sonja is totally right. Dorinda is still a nightmare, however.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 29, 2020 8:12 PM

I agree that Dorinda's talking head was the best part of the episode, but disagree that it's enough reason to bring her back. That kind of surly nastiness is really intolerable.

As for Bethenny, who knows? I think she won't as long as she's with this guy, who seems uncomfortable with the spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 40August 29, 2020 8:41 PM

Did anyone else notice Dorinda's daughter Hannah was wearing the top to Dorinda's crocheted pants at the birthday party at The Russian Samovar?

Can you believe buying that outfit?

Other than that jacket, Hannah looked nice and seemed normal - I can't imagine what she's been through with Dorinda?

I wonder if Hannah will write a "Mommy Dearest" book one day?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 29, 2020 10:21 PM

Lu has Elyse's number and it is NOT 212!

by Anonymousreply 42August 29, 2020 10:23 PM

The Jacket and pants were ghastly on their own. I can't understand what would have made anyone buy them together.

I think Hannah may have been a handful to raise. I recall reading that she was completely undone by her parents' divorce and then got very attached to Medley and was distraught when he died. Taking care of her needs may have kept Doris from addressing her own (but I think D is a bitch in any case).

by Anonymousreply 43August 29, 2020 10:24 PM

Is Hannah on the spectrum?

by Anonymousreply 44August 29, 2020 10:25 PM

Maybe, r44. Or she's just whiny and over-indulged.

By the way, Lu is really the queen of the bon mot ("It's not 212"). Dorothy Parker and Noel Coward would be so envious.

by Anonymousreply 45August 29, 2020 10:27 PM

Hmmm apparently Page Six just reported that Bravo is leaving the door open for Dorinda to return. I have to say this last episode her talking head had me howling. These old lions!

by Anonymousreply 46August 29, 2020 10:27 PM

*loons

by Anonymousreply 47August 29, 2020 10:28 PM

[quote]Is Hannah on the spectrum?

She's on the Tasteless spectrum when she wears that Coat of Crochet Squares jacket.

Lu has never been the funny one and she's just as narcissistic as Dorinda.

Elyse said on Heather McDonald's podcast weeks ago that she's known Lu for many years thought they've never been friends. She said she first met Lu at wedding reception where Lu made herself the center of attention to the mortification of the bride, the groom, and the other guests,

LuAnn may have seemed the relatively sane one this season but she and Dorinda have left a lot of wreckage in their wake over the years.

by Anonymousreply 48August 29, 2020 10:35 PM

I had a feelling LuAnn wouldn't be able to maintain her new image of sober rationality. From the beginning she's had her head all the way up her ass--and she's always been nasty.

by Anonymousreply 49August 29, 2020 10:39 PM

To do one of these shoes you have to be either delusional or a narcissist. Or both.

by Anonymousreply 50August 30, 2020 1:06 PM

Here is the Page Six report. Bravo probably got flack from viewers and Dorinda probably realized that she couldn't afford her now-free apartment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51August 30, 2020 3:04 PM

I'd be surprised if Bravo got flack from viewers. I think Doris was generally disliked this season. Maybe Bravo wanted to soften the blow.

by Anonymousreply 52August 30, 2020 3:50 PM

Dorinda's hatred of Tinsley makes so much more sense now. She wasn't judgmental of Tinsley being taken care of by Scott—she was jealous. Tinsley was getting fancy clothes and jewelry and meanwhile stupid Dorinda was putting out and only getting free dry cleaning in return.

by Anonymousreply 53August 30, 2020 4:31 PM

Well, dry cleaning and cocaine.

by Anonymousreply 54August 30, 2020 4:55 PM

Dorinda will never stop drinking. So the Bravo door will never be open. She was fired essentially. She would never quit that cash cow.

by Anonymousreply 55August 30, 2020 4:58 PM

R53 not to mention the show paid for Tinsley’s PH hotel apt while Dorinda had to settle for that “midtown East” rental. That’s why she would ALWAYS make digs “ooooh you can move out of your hotel now!”

by Anonymousreply 56August 30, 2020 5:06 PM

I'd prefer she come back.

by Anonymousreply 57August 30, 2020 5:16 PM

Honestly I'd keep her and give Sonya and Ramona the boot.

by Anonymousreply 58August 30, 2020 5:20 PM

Ramona is needed to clash with the new, diverse additions next year. Someone has to try to make them feel inferior.

by Anonymousreply 59August 30, 2020 8:27 PM

Ramona has 50 best friends

by Anonymousreply 60August 30, 2020 10:08 PM

Dorinda a nightmare behind the scenes; reunion was the last straw.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61August 31, 2020 12:17 PM

Ramona looks ridiculous at the reunion...so trashy

by Anonymousreply 62August 31, 2020 1:06 PM

Screenrant R61?

by Anonymousreply 63August 31, 2020 6:33 PM

I want her to come back. Or, if need be, come back after a brief hiatus.

by Anonymousreply 64August 31, 2020 6:44 PM

I want her to get gone and stay gone.

by Anonymousreply 65August 31, 2020 6:53 PM

Ramona will stay. The show needs someone to hate.

by Anonymousreply 66August 31, 2020 6:55 PM

Ramona's too old at this point. What is she 63? she's a geriatric

these shows work best when the women are 30s to 50s. 20s is too young generally

by Anonymousreply 67August 31, 2020 7:00 PM

I think 30 to 60 is the sweet spot. I like having one slightly older woman - an LVP or a Karen Huger - to act as the rudder for the group. That could be Lu if they axed everyone except for Leah and moved forward with a younger and more diverse group of women.

by Anonymousreply 68August 31, 2020 7:26 PM

It could never be Lu. She has no rudder herself.

by Anonymousreply 69August 31, 2020 7:31 PM

Lu also is the group's biggest hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 70August 31, 2020 7:48 PM

I wish there was a way to keep 2020 Luann and also cast 2008 Luann. The Luann from the start of the show would be horrified by what she's become now.

by Anonymousreply 71August 31, 2020 8:00 PM

The Countess and the Cabaret Star - a prince and the pauper-esque limited dramatic musical-ish series starring Luann DeLesseps, with Sonjarita Morganletters as the court jester.

by Anonymousreply 72August 31, 2020 8:29 PM

I wonder if they did a test viewing/focus group of the reunion and people responded highly favorably to Dorinda. THAT would make Bravo think twice, and that's my hunch what happened.

Vicki tortured production for YEARS and they only fired her recently. Her sin being "boring". I highly doubt Dorinda was "abusing" production any more than these other bitches do. Remember when Ramona fucking *hit* a production staffer years ago? That got swept under the rug, and here we are, still stuck with her.

If I'm right, I think Dorinda will be back, if not full time next season, then as a friend. If it works out, she'll be back season after that with her apple. Same thing happened with Luann and it worked out. Everyone saves face, gets paid, and the beat goes on.

I think Sonja should stay. Storylines aren't everything and she does bring her special brand of fucknuts color to the show. She holds a lot of history and she's finally moving on up-ish with her clothing line. She also has moments of clarity in her talking heads when dissecting a scene or a relationship between the women. She reminds me of Kim from Beverly Hills this way. She's totally delusional when it comes to herself, but she reads people and situations fairly well.

Ramona is the one with nothing to say, no sense of humor, lies at the drop of a hat, but boringly so. She doesn't have the charm to pull off her aged ingenue routine--I have to leave, I have another date! *Giggle!* She has no storyline at all if, again, that is so important. Sonja and Ramona's fun and silly Frick and Frack days have been over ever since they had that odd falling out a few seasons ago that was never addressed. Those two only go through the motions now and it's nowhere near the same.

When you see Sonja keep a person at arm's length that's saying something. She's disdainful of Ramona now and doesn't really try to hide it. I was glad (not sure that's the word, but...) she pointed out Ramona's shit pellet for the cameras. THAT is why we need Sonja. She's giving it back to Ramona, but in her own crazy way.

by Anonymousreply 73August 31, 2020 9:46 PM

I think you give her too much credit for self-awareness, r71

by Anonymousreply 74August 31, 2020 10:01 PM

R73 I’d say that’s just about every HW — great at dissecting everyone else (Yes even Ramona) but zero self awareness of themselves. It’s pretty much a cast requirement.

by Anonymousreply 75August 31, 2020 10:11 PM

Would they show Ramona going to the Social Security Office? Get rid of her!

by Anonymousreply 76August 31, 2020 10:21 PM

Just the fact that Ramona was flying around during quarantine with little regard for the quarantine and other people should get her stupid potato shaped body the boot.

by Anonymousreply 77August 31, 2020 10:44 PM

Rinna got 2 million for a Depends ad. They can't pay Ramona 50K for a commercial that only airs on Bravo?

by Anonymousreply 78August 31, 2020 11:29 PM

I look fabulous!

by Anonymousreply 79August 31, 2020 11:52 PM

Turkey baster conquers Dorinda.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80September 2, 2020 2:03 AM

Momma D will win out.

by Anonymousreply 81September 2, 2020 2:24 AM

Oh fucking please. Andy isn't that dainty. God knows he spent a fortune on that kid so I don't think it would have even crossed his cross eyed noggin to get offended. That's a plant from Tinsley's camp I'm guessing. But the effect is it is keeping Dodo's name in the running so...it just may work to her advantage.

by Anonymousreply 82September 2, 2020 2:30 AM

She's not coming back. Andy has been a spokesperson for artificial insemination plus he has NEVER liked Dorinda. And if he doesn't like someone, that's pretty much it. Dorinda has a reputation off the show so finito.

by Anonymousreply 83September 2, 2020 2:43 PM

Yeah, I agree that Andy wouldn't have Dorinda fired over those comments. If anything, it sounds like a hit piece planted by Dorinda's team to have Andy blamed for her getting canned.

by Anonymousreply 84September 2, 2020 2:49 PM

I've always thought Andy likes Dorinda.

by Anonymousreply 85September 2, 2020 4:18 PM

I think he's a little too fastidious to like her much. She's really very coarse--but for the accent, on a level with the NJ or GA housewives.

by Anonymousreply 86September 2, 2020 4:57 PM

More from screenrant about Ramona and LuAnn's positions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87September 2, 2020 7:11 PM

I love the articles that position Andy like he's some sort of king who makes casting decisions based on his whims. I don't think he has that much power. He's an EP but he hasn't been a suit at NBC for years.

by Anonymousreply 88September 2, 2020 8:27 PM

Hopefully they keep Lu she has no self awareness but she's more fun to watch than Ramona who is an evil bitch

by Anonymousreply 89September 2, 2020 10:04 PM

What a sad gaggle of old cunts.

by Anonymousreply 90September 2, 2020 10:13 PM

it's not a good look when someone announces on camera they're leaving a group gathering to go on a date. Ramona's been doing this for the last 3 years. The producers shouldn't allow it. Why is she allowed to leave work for a date? She should be fired. She's the most expensive one on the cast since Bethenny left anyway

by Anonymousreply 91September 2, 2020 10:48 PM

[quote]She should be fired. She's the most expensive one on the cast since Bethenny left anyway

Ramona has literally shit herself on at least two episodes this seasons

Once on the trip to Newport, where according to Leah's sister Sarah's tweet, she shit her pants

And again in Mexico when Dorinda "upset" her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92September 3, 2020 12:23 AM

The idea that Ramona is fighting for her life to stay on the show makes me want her fired even more!

by Anonymousreply 93September 3, 2020 12:31 AM

r92 I'm gross, I don't care, I need to see that tweet. I know she shat herself in Cartagena (most of them did, what a horrible trip) and she did on the Mexico trip recently--her "darling" poop nugget. What was the Newport story? Or did the chick mean "shit her pants" figuratively?

by Anonymousreply 94September 3, 2020 6:04 AM

In the most recent episode there was a small nugget of poo on the carpet. It emanated from Ramona. She checked and said she shitted in her robe and left to go into the bathroom. Maybe she's having too much anal with all her boyfriends.

by Anonymousreply 95September 3, 2020 6:08 AM

don't forget she clogged Dorinda's toilet and Leah had to help her flush it but couldn't. Dorinda just said leave it and they had to fix it later off camera

by Anonymousreply 96September 3, 2020 6:28 AM

Fuck, more stories even. I still want to know about the Newport pants shitting.

For someone who is so uptight, she has zero shit shame.

by Anonymousreply 97September 3, 2020 7:11 AM

R80 Andy really is that much up Tinsley’s ass?? Or like someone above said it was planted by her camp. I suspect the latter.

by Anonymousreply 98September 3, 2020 8:12 AM

Here's the skinny(girl) R94

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99September 3, 2020 1:22 PM

Well, if Ramona gets fired she can just make her own money outside of the show. I'm sure she'll find that an aphrodisiac.

by Anonymousreply 100September 3, 2020 4:41 PM

I remember her intro line when she said that R100. What a moron.

by Anonymousreply 101September 3, 2020 4:48 PM

Leah admitted Dorinda was fired. I lost the article but I’ll try to find (or one of you can post). Was page 6 I think (of course)

by Anonymousreply 102September 3, 2020 4:51 PM

Dorinda is almost transformed into a vulture.

by Anonymousreply 103September 3, 2020 6:58 PM

Why call these cunts Housewives? They’re not married. They just get drunk and scream.

by Anonymousreply 104September 3, 2020 7:53 PM

previously on the Drunken Hags of New York City.

by Anonymousreply 105September 3, 2020 7:55 PM

I was thinking about that as well. Housewives is an antiquated term and it's not really in line with female empowerment to be associated with your husband.

The Real Women of New York? They could then skew the franchise younger and have The Real Girls of Potomac, or older with The Real Matrons of Beverley Hills.

by Anonymousreply 106September 3, 2020 8:16 PM

Thanks R99. She's such a fucking lady.

OT, I haven't been to Reality Tea for ages. They used to have miles and miles of comments, most of them phenomenally retarded. Now next to nothing. I wonder what happened.

by Anonymousreply 107September 3, 2020 8:16 PM

"Tensley's camp" and "Dorinda's team"? What world do you people live in?

by Anonymousreply 108September 3, 2020 9:17 PM

"What world do you people live in?"

We are merely campers in this world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109September 3, 2020 9:31 PM

It's called "Real Housewives" because when OC began, it was an attempt to be a low-budget rip-off of Desperate Housewives, which was having a moment. Incredible the way the franchise far outpaced the inspiration.

by Anonymousreply 110September 3, 2020 9:40 PM

Never take away my hag Sonja.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111September 4, 2020 12:34 AM

Question for NYC gays: Are the majority of gays in your town as boring as those that attended Drag Queen bingo? It was less exciting that the Hamptons party at the beginning of the season with all the snoots.

by Anonymousreply 112September 4, 2020 2:56 AM

I have another question, why are so many of the gays on Real Housewives kind of tragic?

by Anonymousreply 113September 4, 2020 3:02 AM

Maybe because they are. These gays, instead of reveling in the fact that the housewives were there filming, seemed to be annoyed and more eager to just stand sipping their cocktails and saying," Girl, you look fabulous."

by Anonymousreply 114September 4, 2020 3:05 AM

Yea but I mean...look at Sonja's assistant...what is that? And then that Ben guy with Luann...and it is just...just...blech

by Anonymousreply 115September 4, 2020 3:13 AM

Showdog gays know not to make a mess on the carpet. There are so many gay men in NY that we've got all kinds here. These men are as representative as the housewives.

by Anonymousreply 116September 4, 2020 3:58 AM

Having two concurrent threads running is frustrating. I never know which to go to. Our Darfur orphan only wishes he had these problems.

Link to the other one though I'm probably making it worse

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117September 4, 2020 5:30 AM

I mean these women aren't going to attract top tier gays. Most of them are as desperate as the ladies themselves

they have a knack for finding the CREEPIEST guys. That one Ramona brought to the drag party omfg. How disgusting. I have to agree with Leah there. Not ugly but fat and middle aged still thinking he can "pull the younger hot chicks".

by Anonymousreply 118September 4, 2020 7:20 AM

Dorinda was so likable in this episode until she went off the rails about Tinsley at the end lol I'm not a Tinsley fan but Dorinda sounds obsessed

by Anonymousreply 119September 4, 2020 7:21 AM

Yes, non-paying members starting new threads at the drop of a hat, without linking to the new thread, is extremely annoying.

by Anonymousreply 120September 4, 2020 8:30 AM

R119 Exactly. As I said on the other thread....

Well holy shit, now I think I do understand why Dorinda was fired. That was above and beyond her worst. Her level of venom, what the fuck? Maybe this explains why her usually punchable daughter was so quiet and reserved in the last episode. Something was off, and she was telegraphing it. Same with John. He was gentle and nice and not high when he tried to make his toast... Something is seriously wrong with this woman.

The posters who have said she was/is incredibly jealous of Tinsley are completely on target, though I don't think that's the entire story. What the the hell would cause someone to be so fucking vile? And I usually like a bit of vile. This was...creepy. I know, Mary! Whatever.

I was also surprised at the low tier drag queens. But, what the hell, some exposure for "lesser queens" can only be a good thing. At least it was at the time. Now? They probably wish they had done it for cash. Also, everyone remarking how "spacious" the room was. It most certainly was. Sonja, I'm fond of you, but that event was a bust.

Anyway, those are my first hits. I need to do a re-watch. I do like Leah more, and find she's a better fit than I thought at first. She's got to try and keep her hands to herself when she's been enjoying her coke, however. For every nose rub, take a drink. Her sister looks strung out on something heavier. I am not saying righteously or Ramona-y. I'm saying this after a fuck ton of tequila so...I could be imagining things in my buzzfield.

by Anonymousreply 121September 4, 2020 8:31 AM

r120 It is! And then I feel like an asshole for crossposting like I just did.

I'll just asshole myself to sleep now.

by Anonymousreply 122September 4, 2020 8:33 AM

That party looked so boring...I did enjoy Lu's performance. Dorinda..my god what is wrong with her.

by Anonymousreply 123September 4, 2020 11:43 AM

I keep thinking that I missed something between Dorinda and Tinsley because sometimes I don't completely pay attention to the episodes. For the life of me, I can't figure out why Dorinda would be so mad at Tinsley that she can't even hear her name and cause that scene from laat night. Girl is disturbed.

by Anonymousreply 124September 4, 2020 1:27 PM

It's possible that Dorinda's treatment of Tinsley during the first few episodes caused Tinsley to tell the producers she would leave the show, which would be humiliating for Dorinda in front of the producers. Also, Tinsley is the real deal in terms of family money and prestige, whereas Doris is an upstart and a poseur--that could cause jealousy and resentment. Or maybe she's just a nasty bitch.

by Anonymousreply 125September 4, 2020 1:37 PM

It's possible that Dorinda's treatment of Tinsley during the first few episodes caused Tinsley to tell the producers she would leave the show, which would be humiliating for Dorinda in front of the producers. Also, Tinsley is the real deal in terms of family money and prestige, whereas Doris is an upstart and a poseur--that could cause jealousy and resentment. Or maybe she's just a nasty bitch.

by Anonymousreply 126September 4, 2020 1:37 PM

R126 she went off the rails...if you know what I mean.

by Anonymousreply 127September 4, 2020 2:10 PM

The Vulture Recap comments suggest that something went down on a trip to Dubai (Scott, Tinsley, Carole, Dorinda and John) at the invitation of Scott the fiancee--a gift for doing one of his commercials. That may be at the root of Dorinda's incredible hostility toward Tinsley.

by Anonymousreply 128September 4, 2020 2:16 PM

R128 I read it I didn’t see that. Link?

by Anonymousreply 129September 4, 2020 2:33 PM

Dorinda's problem is a personality disorder + massive amounts of booze and cocaine. Not a good combo.

by Anonymousreply 130September 4, 2020 3:52 PM

This is a dream for Tinsley’s PR team — fucking come head shank Dorinda played right into it. (And yes she does have at least two firms working for her)

by Anonymousreply 131September 4, 2020 4:09 PM

Even though Ramona is getting paunchy, she at least has a figure, as do all of the women - except Dorinda. She has to be envious of the rest of them who parade around in their bikinis, while she has to stay in a granny gown, because she has a flabby ass and droopy tits, with no discernible human form.

by Anonymousreply 132September 4, 2020 4:28 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133September 4, 2020 4:30 PM

You're telling me that all the time I spent doing Dorobics was for nothing?

by Anonymousreply 134September 4, 2020 4:35 PM

R132 I was shocked to find out those were implants!

They just look like your typical big Italian droopy tits.

by Anonymousreply 135September 4, 2020 4:37 PM

Ramona is shaped like an egg

by Anonymousreply 136September 4, 2020 4:38 PM

That drag queen bingo fundraiser seemed so obviously stages, like a private fundraiser with the proviso that Bravo would be filming for a few hours. Also seemed scantily attended on the whole -- clearly the invite list was all Bravo. Kind of a "meh" finale.

by Anonymousreply 137September 4, 2020 7:23 PM

I can't imagine being at that event.

Also, Leah's mom looks like the ugly witch from Snow White.

by Anonymousreply 138September 4, 2020 7:27 PM

I will not miss Dorinda.

by Anonymousreply 139September 4, 2020 7:34 PM

I still say keep Dorinda, demote Ramona (it was pointed out she could be a friend-of and that solves the Sonja problem of keeping her) and bring on Elyse.

by Anonymousreply 140September 4, 2020 7:48 PM

Elyse was awful. Seriously enough of Ramona’s D list friends!

by Anonymousreply 141September 4, 2020 7:52 PM

Keep Leah and Luanne and cast a diverse bunch of Leah's friends and maybe one of Luanne's.

by Anonymousreply 142September 4, 2020 8:28 PM

In case you missed the last episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143September 5, 2020 4:59 AM

I love the EW recaps! I think Jodi Walker is funnier than NY Mag's Brian Moylan.

by Anonymousreply 144September 5, 2020 10:35 AM

I have a feeling LuAnn doesn't really have any friends apart from the show, r142. And only Sonja on the show.

by Anonymousreply 145September 5, 2020 1:04 PM

Who cares about the women? Who is sleeping with Noel?

by Anonymousreply 146September 6, 2020 3:39 AM

r146 That reminds me, we haven't seen either of Lu's two kids this season...or have we an I didn't care enough to remember? I would like to think I would remember Noel.

Someone else also mentioned that in the last episode Dorinda's asshole daughter seemed downright demure. She did. I wonder if the embarrassment is finally taking hold.

Leah's daughter seems to have her head on straight. I used to think that about Avery, but she's turned into a massive cunt just like mommy. Making sure she gets that inheritance!

I don't think we will ever see Sonja's daughter on the show. She is quite lovely (at least on the outside) again, I think she's making sure she gets her inheritance. Nothing to be gained being on a literal shit show (Thanks again Ramona) like this.

by Anonymousreply 147September 6, 2020 4:04 AM

Did both Ramona Mazur and Mario Singer convert to Catholicism? How else do we explain their last names?

Also those over zealous types are often converts trying to overcompensate for something. I have my suspicions.

by Anonymousreply 148September 6, 2020 4:48 AM

Also I’m coming across pro-Trump comments (on other people’s posts, I guess we have mutual friends) from Elyse on FB all over the place. So please really, no more of Ramona’s 60+ friends who think going to Nello’s makes them “A list high society” lol.

by Anonymousreply 149September 6, 2020 5:27 AM

I like Leah but I hope we don’t have to see her mom again. She looks like the bad kind of witch.

Dorinda needs to tell the world the real reason she hates Tinsley. I’m sure she’s jealous but her hatred just started this year and Tins has been a pampered trust fund kid forever so it can’t just be that

by Anonymousreply 150September 6, 2020 6:46 AM

[quote]Dorinda needs to tell the world the real reason she hates Tinsley.

Don' sshay that name to me....

Sshee breeshed her contract....

Ssshe ruined our sshow....

by Anonymousreply 151September 6, 2020 7:04 AM

R150 someone upthread said it had to do with the Dubai trip they took with Carole.

If that’s true, maybe it’s because she saw In action tinsley and Scott’s “relationship” and how much he buys for her (which really borders on obscene ) and it riled her up because she’s old and ugly and stuck with...a dry cleaner owner.

by Anonymousreply 152September 6, 2020 7:04 AM

Sonja's daughter Quincy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153September 6, 2020 12:07 PM

Does Quincy always look that... asymmetrical?

by Anonymousreply 154September 6, 2020 1:52 PM

She's a Morgan and she's beautiful

by Anonymousreply 155September 6, 2020 2:09 PM

Unattractive mouth.

by Anonymousreply 156September 6, 2020 2:11 PM

She has Sonja's weird nose

by Anonymousreply 157September 7, 2020 12:49 AM

Leah's mother seems very kind and down to earth. I think that's a good witch. Some people stick with what they're born with.

by Anonymousreply 158September 7, 2020 3:03 AM

Uggghhhh.... this fake ass bitch needs to stay the fuck away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159September 7, 2020 3:45 AM

R159 I can’t stand her top and bottom teeth smile!

by Anonymousreply 160September 7, 2020 3:57 AM

She's such a fucking phony I can't even stand it. And she has ZERO sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 161September 7, 2020 4:10 AM

I hate the way Ramona speaks. She's always breathlessly rushing her words, it's annoying and odd.

by Anonymousreply 162September 7, 2020 5:12 AM

Do u think Mario woke up one day and thought, "damn this woman next to me is a total asshole"

by Anonymousreply 163September 7, 2020 12:55 PM

Oh, jeez, didn't Heather do a few cameos this season? She must be coming back. I really can't watch her.

by Anonymousreply 164September 7, 2020 1:16 PM

Pretty much, R163. But then he hooked up with another crazy asshole (who he had to call the cops on to get out of his condo) and he's a smug asshole himself, so.

by Anonymousreply 165September 7, 2020 1:59 PM

Mario didn't want to " lower himself" to travel to Brooklyn, so fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 166September 7, 2020 2:45 PM

Heather will be no replacement for Dorinda. The only time she was interesting was when she was annoying bethenny

by Anonymousreply 167September 7, 2020 9:37 PM

Bethenny was completely unhinged on a regular basis but sometimes she was the glue that held this show together.

by Anonymousreply 168September 7, 2020 9:40 PM

Bullshit. B sucked the life out of every scene.

by Anonymousreply 169September 7, 2020 10:40 PM

Bullshit. She was the life of many scenes.

by Anonymousreply 170September 7, 2020 10:42 PM

if they want someone who doesn't have a drinking problem, Heather would be a good fit. I could see her clashing with Leah even though they're both more liberal minded. Heather wouldn't put up with Leah's psychotic moments

by Anonymousreply 171September 7, 2020 10:50 PM

Heather did't bug me as much as I thought she would. She did to a point, but I liked her loyalty, and she really did give a shit about her kids and her marriage (and her caviar!) I could almost get past the bullshit hood talk. I almost, but not quite got past the "Holla" cringe; because underneath it all she seemed to have a bit of uniqueness, and even better, liked to rattle Ramona. Once she glommed on to Carole,( or was it the other way around), Carole dropped her fast when she fell in lurve with B, or whatever the fuck happened there. Heather isn't a strong enough presence on her own unless she has a show buddy, and I don't see anyone in the current lineup who would fit the bill.

by Anonymousreply 172September 8, 2020 3:30 AM

I don't know about Heather. She was a mass of affectations on the show--not just the 'hood talk and dropping Diddy's name into every conversation, which was obnoxious enough, but overdramatizing herself at every turn. Remember when she wept and nearly collapsed when she discovered that LuAnn had allowed some strange guy to spend the night in their villa on St Barth's (or Turks, whichever it was)?

by Anonymousreply 173September 8, 2020 1:20 PM

I never disliked Heather, but what worries me is if that she is being brought back to fill a void (Bethenny) rather than organically because she is a good fit. Heather and Carole Bradshaw got along so well because they were both voice-of-reason types, and Heather was also a Boss Bitch type (like Bethenny). When all three were together, it's no accident Heather and Bethenny seemed to be competitive for Carole (which Bethenny won by staying on the show).

So, Heather returning now fills a Boss Bitch quota that Dorinda never quite filled, and overlaps the voice-of-reason that LuAnn (of all people) filled this season. It concerns me that too much will be expected of her if she is both dominating and logic-driven when the women around her are narcissistic and drunk.

I am cautiously optimistic this works, but they need another housewife (go to 7), or 2 if they really do fire Ramona (and I hope so). Ramona is a horrible person, which makes for great TV usually, but this past season she was consistently trying to "shut it down," which basically cuts off her nose to spite her high-falutin' face.

How funny would it be, after they tried to freeze LuAnn and Sonja out in Season 8, if they were the final 2 standing of the vintage housewives?

by Anonymousreply 174September 8, 2020 3:24 PM

Has Ramona been fired yet?

by Anonymousreply 175September 8, 2020 3:41 PM

If they (try to) fire Ramoana, I truly believe she'll pull a Trump and refuse to leave, popping up wherever shooting occurs in a public place and making her presence felt.

I can't imagine who they could pull in next season that would turn this mess around.

by Anonymousreply 176September 8, 2020 4:18 PM

Ramona has to stay. She'd appalling.

by Anonymousreply 177September 8, 2020 4:19 PM

Where are people hearing that Heather is coming back?

by Anonymousreply 178September 8, 2020 4:19 PM

Heather will be on WWHL this Thursday and announced on her IG that she will be sharing "big news".

by Anonymousreply 179September 8, 2020 4:30 PM

Someone upthread posted the link, r178.

I can't imagine she'd be posting any other kind of "big news" on WWHL.

by Anonymousreply 180September 8, 2020 4:38 PM

Heather's a pain in the ass frau.

by Anonymousreply 181September 8, 2020 4:42 PM

I was always attracted to Heather’s tiny but sweet husband

by Anonymousreply 182September 8, 2020 5:35 PM

R181 I totally agree — I really hope the “big announcement” is something else entirely, like she’s transitioning.

by Anonymousreply 183September 8, 2020 6:51 PM

Heather stated she would be sharing this big news with Andy also. Don't you think he would know if she were joining the show?

by Anonymousreply 184September 9, 2020 4:53 AM

I remember a while back Heather took up serious mountain climbing. In 2018 (2019?) she climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro. Everest is closed due to Covid, so scratch that, and what would mountain climbing have to do with getting on WWHL? Maybe she's going to do some you go girl! Type of extreme sports show / team building / self esteem life coaching bullshit show starring fired ex-housewives and aimed at the Frauen who want to be them.

It's got to be about a return to the show. I guess out of all of them I can sort of see it. I should just be happy she isn't bringing Jill Zarin with her...is she? Oh god.

I wouldn't mind seeing her and Carole pal around, though I think Carole burned all of her Bravo bridges. Selling vibrator necklaces is far more lucrative anyway. Lee would be so proud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185September 9, 2020 6:11 AM

remember Heather had that guest appearance this season during the Berkshires episodes as she's Dorinda's vacation home neighbor

by Anonymousreply 186September 9, 2020 6:18 AM

[quote]she's Dorinda's vacation home neighbor

You call that a "home"?

You know, I thought it was a garage.

It doesn't even have air conditioning!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187September 9, 2020 10:04 AM

Yes, let's bring back former cast members and not look for new ones. What did you say? The new prospects said they would rather swallow poison than be on our show? Quick, find a black woman or two. That will show we've changed and are now showing that New York is a diverse city.

by Anonymousreply 188September 9, 2020 12:36 PM

Why would Bravo put this on their website? Hmmmmm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189September 9, 2020 12:38 PM

I hate agreeing with anything Ramona says, but it really does get hot and humid as fuck in the Berkshires.

Heather's place was fun and funky for a young family, but even she was sweating like a dog.

Menopause, bitchypause or just the time of year aside, the lighting for these shows are incredibly hot from what I have heard, and I think this is one reason why the cast seemed happy to head to Dorinda's home regardless of the season or holiday. The screaming sessions that it seemed to bring out aside, it is big, cozy, cool and, well, she really did make it nice.

I wonder if the news will be Dorinda and Heather will be coming back as "friends of"? I could see it working with those two very well.

by Anonymousreply 190September 9, 2020 12:49 PM

Heather has been all over the Bravo site this week. It can't be a coincidence.

And whoever suggested that Andy would certainly know whether Heather's coming back so why would she announce it to him, you must be the most literal human on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 191September 9, 2020 1:12 PM

I guess it makes sense to bring back Heather so the show isn't full of so many newbies once they finish their alleged firing spree. And of the former HWs who'd be willing to return she's the only one who wasn't hated by production (Jill, Aviva), a complete lunatic (Kelly), or total dud (Kristen, Jules, Cindy).

by Anonymousreply 192September 9, 2020 1:16 PM

Tonight is the first sneak peek at the Real Housewives of Salt Lake City, during the Beverly Hills reunion. I'm excited to see what they have to offer, Mormons are a freak show that I can't look away from.

by Anonymousreply 193September 9, 2020 2:13 PM

Maybe she’s doing another show for Bravo?

This is me just really hoping she’s not coming back...

by Anonymousreply 194September 9, 2020 2:43 PM

Oh God, SLC is going to be so tedious with the Mormons talking about their fake religion all the time.

by Anonymousreply 195September 9, 2020 2:48 PM

Which housewives were aligned with Heather when she was on before--besides Carole, I mean. I think she and LuAnn didn't get along, ditto Ramona.

I really hope this isn't happening; she was insufferable before and she's insufferable now.

by Anonymousreply 196September 9, 2020 3:07 PM

Heather and LuAnn got along until they had that “don’t be uncool” fight on vacation in Season 7 over LuAnn’s trick.

She was always fighting with Ramona. She was condescending to Sonja. There is a 100th episode special that Bravo did during Season 7; Ramona was asked about various Housewives and she said she didn’t like Heather, calling her inauthentic.

by Anonymousreply 197September 9, 2020 3:18 PM

So I guess the producers think she'll be a hip and happening mama for Leah. I think I may be walking away from this show. Every now and again I realize I can't stand any of them--and it's not even a fun hate-watch.

by Anonymousreply 198September 9, 2020 3:24 PM

A'ight, Mama R98! Holla!

by Anonymousreply 199September 9, 2020 5:28 PM

Heather was a snooze fest. She was always guarded and rational, two qualities that have no business on Real Housewives. She also has a face for radio. I don't need to see that.

by Anonymousreply 200September 9, 2020 5:34 PM

I'm surprised Kimora Lee Simmons hasn't popped up on one of these shows yet.

by Anonymousreply 201September 9, 2020 9:41 PM

Haha. Bite your tongue, r201

by Anonymousreply 202September 9, 2020 10:12 PM

Kimora is one of the rumored hires for next season, to bring in diversity.

by Anonymousreply 203September 9, 2020 10:20 PM

It will be fun to watch Ramona's reaction to Kimora. She's actually an interesting choice.

by Anonymousreply 204September 9, 2020 10:30 PM

R204 you mean because she’s a racist deplorable, right?

Btw, I keep seeing Elyse make comments all people’s FB posts that these protestors should all be shot. You would think as a “somewhat” public figure she would be a little more careful. She can stay home and get old In private.

by Anonymousreply 205September 9, 2020 10:36 PM

That is exactly what I mean. And because to a lesser extent, Kimora is naturally what Ramona tries so hard to be. I can't explain that statement, but I believe it to be true and I mean it as a compliment to Kimora.

by Anonymousreply 206September 9, 2020 10:40 PM

Why hasn’t Kimora ever gotten her neck fixed? Sonja just got a facelift and neck lift and looks great.

by Anonymousreply 207September 9, 2020 10:41 PM

R206 well she’s coming into the show as a somebody as opposed to Ramona who was a “somebody” made by the show.

Only when the show was starting out and they were desperate to cast anybody could Ramona have gotten cast. She’d never get cast today or any other time. She must know that on some level.

by Anonymousreply 208September 9, 2020 10:43 PM

Sure, r207, but the fact is that Ramona is STILL not a "somebody" in the way Kimora is.

by Anonymousreply 209September 9, 2020 10:52 PM

R209 yeah I get that. I think we’re saying the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 210September 9, 2020 11:14 PM

She had that show about, what? fifteen years ago (her daughters were little) and it was so entertaining. She's a genuine character.

by Anonymousreply 211September 9, 2020 11:31 PM

I would LOVE to see Kimora talk to Leah about her claim of being the first street wear label for women.

The SLC trailer dropped already. Kinda meh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212September 9, 2020 11:40 PM

[quote]The SLC trailer dropped already. Kinda meh.

All that Mormon muff

and Mormon magic underwear

How exciting...

by Anonymousreply 213September 10, 2020 3:41 AM

One of the SLC ladies had to marry her dead grandmother's second husband in order to inherit the family business. They've been married for 20 years and have a teenage son.

by Anonymousreply 214September 10, 2020 3:53 AM

Doris continues to refuse to deal with the drinking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215September 10, 2020 4:42 AM

She's the worst. I hope it's not true that Bravo has just "paused" her and she'll be back.

by Anonymousreply 216September 10, 2020 12:54 PM

Dorinda is the only one who lacks a story line other than her drinking. Like it or not, LuAnn has cabaret, Sonja and Leah have their businesses, Ramona has her 50 girlfriends and discovering sluttiness, but Dorinda has nothing. Her story with John is over, her interaction with her daughter is not interesting, and she doesn't have anything to do except drink and get into fights with her castmates. She has reached the end of her usefulness.

by Anonymousreply 217September 10, 2020 1:19 PM

Andy keeps leaving the door open to her return.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218September 10, 2020 4:24 PM

Dorinda's Berkshires home is more interesting than she is.

by Anonymousreply 219September 10, 2020 4:30 PM

God, that house is so tacky.

And why do we think Andy keeps tapdancing about Doris' return?

by Anonymousreply 220September 10, 2020 4:33 PM

He's waiting to see what the public reaction is and who else will sign up to be on this dying show. If no one worthwhile does, she will return.

by Anonymousreply 221September 10, 2020 4:34 PM

[quote] He's waiting to see what the public reaction is

Are there really people who still like Dorinda after this season? Or would be interested in watching more of her drunken anger?

by Anonymousreply 222September 10, 2020 5:08 PM

We used to say this about Luann, and now everyone is keep Luann! I say give her another go. She brought a lot to the show, at least initially, unlike a number of dullards over the years. I don't think you absolutely have to have a storyline as much as you need to engage well with the other members of the group. I think there is still hope. Having two seasons in a row where you come off like an angry mess is NOT a good look though. She will really have to pull something out of her ass to redeem herself if indeed she does get back on.

Poor Sonja, speaking of storylines. Her clothing line is fucked. Century 21 is going out of business.

by Anonymousreply 223September 10, 2020 5:23 PM

R212 And then Leah can talk to Kimora about her rapist ex-husband. Dorinda is unwatchable. If they bring her back and she's nice she's a bore. If they bring her back and she's still blackout drunk and vicious they'd have to edit it out cuz they would have poorly hedged their bets. Dorinda has no middle. Even in a random conversation you can see she's seething.

by Anonymousreply 224September 10, 2020 5:30 PM

Just when Sonja by Sonja Morgan was getting started! Maybe TJ Maxx has an opening.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225September 10, 2020 5:32 PM

Sonja brings a certain something to the show. Her fans love her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226September 10, 2020 7:26 PM

I love Sonja, her heart is a big as Dorinda's rage.

Sonja joked about the weight she had gained at the end of the filming of this season. But she's clearly gotten in shape and her face-life is a good as any I've ever seen.

I hope she can catch a break with her fashion line - she's had so many setbacks in recent years - and her frenemies (i.e. Ramoaner) love to gloat over them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227September 11, 2020 12:36 AM

Holla!!!! I am BACK motherFUCKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 228September 11, 2020 1:16 AM

HI, MAMMA!!!

by Anonymousreply 229September 11, 2020 1:27 AM

What was Tinsley saying to Dorinda : when we were on the trip and you found out John had money you turned on me? Anyone catch that?

Someone here mentioned it was the Dubai trip that soured things .

by Anonymousreply 230September 11, 2020 1:38 AM

Thank god the revelation is that she's doing a podcast.

by Anonymousreply 231September 11, 2020 2:18 AM

R228. Fuck you, Heather. Fuck you right in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 232September 11, 2020 2:38 AM

I'm down, MOMMA!!!! Bring it, baby!!!!!

HOLLA!!!

I'm back, MOMMA!!!

by Anonymousreply 233September 11, 2020 2:50 AM

r230, I think what Tinsley said was that they had a big blowout in Miami when Dorinda found out that Scott paid John to do a Coupon King (whatever) commercial, after which Dorinda called John and ripped him a new one--that clip that played right at the end of the episode. But someone upthread (or on another site, maybe) said there was another blowup over a trip to Dubai--John and Dorinda and Scott and Tinsley, maybe Radziwll and the kid) that was Scott's treat.

by Anonymousreply 234September 11, 2020 3:08 AM

Anyone else think Dorinda is half in the bag during the reunion?

by Anonymousreply 235September 11, 2020 3:51 AM

In hindsight, Leah was a really solid addition to this cast and made for some great TV. I can't imagine her not being invited back for next season.

by Anonymousreply 236September 11, 2020 4:17 AM

Century 21 is a terrible name for a clothing brand. It's a nationwide real estate chain for chrissakes.

by Anonymousreply 237September 11, 2020 5:16 AM

R234 thank you, I finally finished watching it. Why would that set any remotely normal, same person (which we know she’s not) off? What’s to get mad about?

That’s such a fucking set up against Dorinda though. Tinsley mentions an “off camera” incident, which is usually off limits, but she knows she can mention it, and in fact must have been TOLD TO mention it, because presto they whip out an unseen clip of a coked out D flipping out (as she’s denying it at the reunion).. That finished her tenure right there.

by Anonymousreply 238September 11, 2020 6:36 AM

I think it was fair game, they obviously taped it and just didin't release it. Dorinda had major anger issues. Ramona looked like an old stripper with that yellow hair and spray on tan. Ridiculous.

I'm confused about Sonja and her facelift. When did she have it? Because in the talking heads she looked fabulous, the reunion not so much.

by Anonymousreply 239September 11, 2020 12:37 PM

Why did Leah get so mad that Ramona danced on instagram during lockdown? Were we not supposed to dance?

by Anonymousreply 240September 11, 2020 5:53 PM

Ramona and Trump share the same narcissistic personality disorder:

Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance

Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration

Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it

Exaggerate achievements and talents

Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate

Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people

Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior

Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations

Take advantage of others to get what they want

Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others

Be envious of others and believe others envy them

Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious

Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office

by Anonymousreply 241September 11, 2020 6:13 PM

I think Sonja looks great at the reunion and in her solo camera sessions during the season.

Sonja has good hair and I like it when she wears it a little longer. But her cut on the reunion show is obviously a good cut and much more age appropriate than Ramona's badly-blended aging-stripper extensions - what is with GOP women and bad hair extensions?

Leah, Sonja, and Lu came out of this season looking the best and the strongest members of the cast. I never dreamed I'd say that about Lu given her narcissism and her bad past behavior - but she's had a good season - I'll give her that.

Sonja has been the least powerful (except for Tinsley) in the housewife hierarchy for several seasons. She's taken it on the chin. But Sonja keeps showing up and reinventing herself - it's hard not to pull for Sonja.

Leah defied all the odds and not only survived her first season, she's become a breakout star of this season. As of now, Leah looks like the future of the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242September 11, 2020 9:05 PM

I watched Part 1 of the reunion today and Ramona is SUCH an airhead.

It is clear that Tinsley really hates Dorinda. I still want Dorinda back though, even if she has to take a year off.

by Anonymousreply 243September 11, 2020 9:49 PM

[quote] It is clear that Tinsley really hates Dorinda.

Yeah, people tend not to like their tormentors. Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 244September 11, 2020 9:51 PM

Tinsley could have some light fluffy show about her life with the Koupon King in Chicago. She’s endearing.

by Anonymousreply 245September 11, 2020 9:58 PM

Tinsley would be endearing if she were 24; she's 45. Peter Pan complex?

by Anonymousreply 246September 11, 2020 10:38 PM

OK...here is Ramona near the beginning of the reunion show trying to take a drink with her mask on...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247September 12, 2020 8:02 AM

Raomona looks like she is trying out for Fox news

by Anonymousreply 248September 12, 2020 2:44 PM

Now we all know Ramona's blowjob face. Who wants to photoshop in all the dicks she should be sucking?

by Anonymousreply 249September 12, 2020 3:59 PM

She can’t even pay for extensions that blend in??

Was Andy doing a Daily Mail when he was telling her she’s never looked better (I’m assuming you all know what I mean by that)? He couldn’t have been serious.

by Anonymousreply 250September 12, 2020 6:20 PM

I havent seen this show in ages and I saw a few min of an episode as I was clicking through the channels. Sonja was showing the changes to her townhouse etc. She looked so fat in it but in the solo camera shots, she looks thin. How did she lose the 20 pounds? drugs?

Also Lu looked very fit. Does she work out a lot? Ramona looked thinner.

by Anonymousreply 251September 12, 2020 6:28 PM

Sonja gets very puffy when she drinks and she stopped drinking after the season finished filming. Also she was staying at a health spa In Palm Springs for 2 months during the start of the pandemic in New York, so she probably was eating well and not drinking there.

by Anonymousreply 252September 12, 2020 6:37 PM

So Dorinda hates Tinsley because John the grifter boyfriend borrowed some money from scott and Dorinda is embarrassed? What an embarrassing moment for her as she tried to deny it and the producers played the clip

by Anonymousreply 253September 13, 2020 2:24 AM

R253 even from a psycho coke head im not getting why that makes her hate Tinsley? Because it reminded her that T can still snag a super rich guy and her ugly big nosed ass can only land a guido Putz who can only make friends by giving them drugs?

by Anonymousreply 254September 13, 2020 2:50 AM

Is Dorinda still using the dead husband as a shield?

by Anonymousreply 255September 13, 2020 5:15 AM

I was surprised to learn Leah's mother is a psychiatrist. I'm now looking at her differently. It must have been hard for her to watch her daughter make a mess of her life. I'm glad Leah's stopped drinking. She knows this show is giving her a great shot at improving her life.

by Anonymousreply 256September 13, 2020 5:22 AM

Leah's fashion sense is atrocious. Literally every outfit she wore looks stupid and/or awkward, despite her great body. And her mother looks like a homeless witch.

by Anonymousreply 257September 13, 2020 5:27 AM

John is Armenian.

by Anonymousreply 258September 13, 2020 5:41 AM

Someone on Twitter compared Leah's confessional look to Coach McGuirk and now I can't see anything else.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259September 13, 2020 1:57 PM

I thought there would be more posts on this. Is there (yet another) thread on this that I am missing?

by Anonymousreply 260September 13, 2020 6:45 PM

Very few even care anymore, R260.

by Anonymousreply 261September 13, 2020 7:20 PM

Poor Sonja.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262September 13, 2020 7:22 PM

[quote]Morgan added that the so-called sprees would’ve also been to help “people transition through hard times in their life,” and to provide wardrobes for people who need to “get a leg up on a job interview,” or folks who are “going through a sex change, coming out or coming back from the military.”

I need gay clothes for my new homosexual lifestyle!

by Anonymousreply 263September 13, 2020 7:31 PM

She's going to be cancelled for saying "going through a sex change."

by Anonymousreply 264September 13, 2020 9:50 PM

Leah's pussy stinks.

by Anonymousreply 265September 13, 2020 10:31 PM

Finally!!! I am so tired of having to settle my own food arguments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266September 14, 2020 11:13 PM

She doesn't even eat!

by Anonymousreply 267September 14, 2020 11:26 PM

I rule that she's not even a chef!

by Anonymousreply 268September 14, 2020 11:44 PM

What. the. even. hell. with that show idea.

by Anonymousreply 269September 15, 2020 2:27 AM

Leah was trying to establish herself as the main character in the the reunion. I think she’s shown she is just as much a hot mess as other the others. It’s really hard to believe this shit is still being aired.

by Anonymousreply 270September 15, 2020 10:19 AM

Jesus, Tinsley's false eyelashes were ridiculous! A slight breeze and a blink would send her sailing into the air.

by Anonymousreply 271September 15, 2020 10:42 AM

Careful R271, you'll make Tinsley's stroke-faced mother Dale start crying

about her 45-year old "widdle girl" leaving the nest to go to Shy-town

by Anonymousreply 272September 15, 2020 12:47 PM

R271 Seriously, those eyelashes looked like tree branches! They were so heavy, whenever the camera panned to Tinsley, she looked like she was asleep. She was probably struggling to keep her eyes open under all that weight.

by Anonymousreply 273September 15, 2020 2:30 PM

3k an episode to make a total ass out of yourself? That’s literally peanuts.

Obviously they’re not gonna let Lea go so she’s gonna get a big ass raise.

Big deal she’s with WME though — most of the HWs just list their PR agency as their contact.

HWs page six items always amuse me though because more than any other “gossip” it’s always so clear whose team “planted” it (in this case Lea’s).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274September 15, 2020 3:53 PM

The idea that William Morris reps Housewives...baffling. As entertaining as their drunken antics are, I can't imagine what brand would want to align themselves with any housewife from any of the franchises.

by Anonymousreply 275September 15, 2020 3:59 PM

Sorry, I forgot their were some legitimate bankable Housewives like Kandi and Garcelle. Maybe WME just gets them other reality gigs like the Masked Singer?

by Anonymousreply 276September 15, 2020 4:02 PM

R276 what am I chopped liver??

by Anonymousreply 277September 15, 2020 4:15 PM

Of course not darling, you're pâté.

by Anonymousreply 278September 15, 2020 5:00 PM

So Dorinda hates Tinsley because John the grifter boyfriend borrowed some money from scott and Dorinda is embarrassed? What an embarrassing moment for her as she tried to deny it and the producers played the clip

I read another comment somewhere that by blabbing about John borrowing $$ from Scott, Tinsley (inadvertently?) revealed that John isn't as wealthy and well-connected as Dorinda makes him out to be, calling into question why they're together in the first place (drugs, duh!) since Dorinda is a pretty wealthy woman in her own right. So there is that, but the others just don't seem to like Tins. Remember when Carol went on about how the producers forced her to film with Tins & they were never friends?

So while it seems out of the blue, even for Dorinda, I'm guessing she didn't like her to begin with & then was further enraged with Tinz embarrassed her

by Anonymousreply 279September 15, 2020 5:34 PM

I still think the rift was caused (or exacerbated) by something that happened on their Dubai trip. Carole and Tinsley seemed genuinely friendly during the preceding season, but they had clearly gone off each other by the following season, which is also when Dorinda started needling Tinsley . I don't have the stomach to go back and watch those episodes to try to figure it out, though.

by Anonymousreply 280September 15, 2020 5:44 PM

R280 they probably saw how much money he spent on her (and this is a couple that wasn’t even married or engaged at the point) and were disgusted.

Dorinda’s actions and reactions were vile, but honestly I would have been disgusted too. Obviously everyone wants a wealthy catch for a man, but there’s a not so fine line between that and basically being a paid escort. Her wrist alone (not counting the ring) amounts to about 200k. And before the pandemic they were going to do that Four Seasons travel around the world thing which is another 100k-200k. A normal person would feel bad after some point. The fact that she thinks she’s entitled to it and its “cute” is pretty gross.

How rich is he anyway? Does coupon cabin really rake in THAT much money?

by Anonymousreply 281September 15, 2020 6:10 PM

If Dorinda and/or Carole were disgusted by the amount of money Scott was lavishing on Tinsley, they must have very short memories. Most of Dorinda's reminiscing about Richard Medley centered around the luxurious life he provided for her (where do you think that tacky estate came from?), and Carole certainly married up in every sense of the word. Tinsley may not be accustomed to this kind of profligate spending, but she is certainly used to wealth.

by Anonymousreply 282September 15, 2020 6:30 PM

Dorinda needs to stop counting other people's money but she just can't help herself.

by Anonymousreply 283September 15, 2020 6:32 PM

R273 Yes, Tinsley looks like an over-groomed Shih Tzu. Her eyelashes and heavy makeup indicate some mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 284September 15, 2020 6:32 PM

Tinz always reminded me of a real life version of Whatever Happened to Baby Jane, though she seems pretty benign on camera and kind of sweet, so aside from her vapidity, it's hard to imagine her registering much one way or the other

by Anonymousreply 285September 15, 2020 6:44 PM

R282 it’s hypocritical yes but you marry a much richer man it’s “expected” you have a great house/apt, second and maybe even third home, etc. And yeah maybe you get the wife or SO (she’s not even a wife or fiancée at this point) a love bracelet for Valentines Day or her big birthday or something. But the Kardashian level of bling consumption (not to mention the $2000 dresses, 5k bags, and all the rest on a regular basis) is pretty gross, yes. It’s like she’s his paid plaything.

by Anonymousreply 286September 15, 2020 6:46 PM

Tinsley makes eye makeup has always been awful. Ramona was not wrong, it ages her.

But there’s nothing wrong with her taking all the gifts her rich boyfriend feels like giving her. The other women were jealous that’s all. Especially Dorinda who had to climb on sweaty John’s hog for free dry cleaning.

by Anonymousreply 287September 15, 2020 6:47 PM

Especially Dorinda who had to climb on sweaty John’s hog for free dry cleaning.

Well, those wine stains don't get themselves out, you know!

by Anonymousreply 288September 15, 2020 6:49 PM

I'm sure the other women are jealous of Tinsley's lifestyle, but if they were "disgusted" by it, I don't think they'd have a problem just saying so. Particularly Ramona, who has always (inexplicably) prided herself on making her own money, to the point that she had the audacity to shit talk self-made multi-millionaire Bethenny for supposedly relying too much on certain men in her climb up the ladder.

by Anonymousreply 289September 15, 2020 7:04 PM

Dorinda wasn't with John JUST for the free dry-cleaning.

There was all that free blow, too.

by Anonymousreply 290September 15, 2020 7:27 PM

Tinsely's eyelashes look like that, ridiculously flapping in the wind, because she's hawking her line, Winky Lux Eyelashes.

You too can look like caterpillars are resting on your eyelids, buy Winky Lux now!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291September 15, 2020 7:43 PM

R291 Looks like she was wearing 3 pairs of Winky Lux during the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 292September 15, 2020 7:49 PM

Winky Lux is a ridiculous name

by Anonymousreply 293September 15, 2020 7:51 PM

Didn't Dorinda say I hate your life to Tins at the reunion? That was fucking low. It is probably the opposite.

Doesn't Tins have an eyelash line? Talk about lame.

by Anonymousreply 294September 15, 2020 10:19 PM

Don't shay her name to....

That bish breeshed her contract....

by Anonymousreply 295September 15, 2020 11:17 PM

Evil Dorinda needs to get laid.

by Anonymousreply 296September 15, 2020 11:54 PM

eew.

by Anonymousreply 297September 16, 2020 12:09 AM

R294, see R291.

by Anonymousreply 298September 16, 2020 6:05 AM

Has anybody brought up the possibility that Bravo might have told Dorinda she had to go to rehab or be fired, and she chose the latter? That could explain why they're being so uncharacteristically ambiguous about whether or not she might return.

by Anonymousreply 299September 16, 2020 8:30 AM

It'd be badass of Bravo to take a pass at Leah and film the next season without her. No way is she worth the same as Lu or Sonja.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300September 16, 2020 3:30 PM

i actually grew to like Leah...I thought she was worthless in the beginning but she deserves a raise.

by Anonymousreply 301September 17, 2020 3:40 PM

Agreed R301.

by Anonymousreply 302September 17, 2020 3:42 PM

A raise from 60k sure. Give her 100k. But she shouldn't get the same 400k the other two earn. Sonja "scene rate" Morgan has earned that money,!

by Anonymousreply 303September 17, 2020 3:43 PM

Ugh Leah brings nothing but raging bi-polar and self justification. Cut her loose.

by Anonymousreply 304September 17, 2020 3:57 PM

They need to remake the cast to have zero substance abuse problems. Messiness is entertaining, addiction is no fun.

by Anonymousreply 305September 17, 2020 4:23 PM

Leah said she quit drinking....again

by Anonymousreply 306September 17, 2020 7:26 PM

That's what they all have said.

by Anonymousreply 307September 17, 2020 7:30 PM

Filming to begin without Leah.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308September 17, 2020 8:16 PM

A new housewife! I am so so happy that they haven't brought back someone old (yet). I love to see new faces!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309September 18, 2020 6:11 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310September 18, 2020 6:23 PM

Just watching the Reunion/Part 2 now..

Holy Shit, THIS is why Dorinda got shitcanned.. She trashed Bravo, Shed Media--

NOW I get it...

by Anonymousreply 311September 19, 2020 9:32 PM

[quote]Holy Shit, THIS is why Dorinda got shitcanned.. She trashed Bravo, Shed Media-

Dorinda's behavior has been awful and she compounds it by never being willing to reflect on her mistakes or to apologize

But somehow Ramona is worse

Dorinda seems broken and insecure with tremendous anger issues

But Ramona is a soulless sociopathic narcissist who will say and do anything in the moment to make herself look better...Ramona's attempts to imitate normal human emotions like kindness, forgiveness, empathy...just cringe-inducing

Dorinda has been despicable this season...but Ramona is always waving at the camera, screaming "Look at me, look at me, I can be worse!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312September 20, 2020 2:58 AM

I agree R312 she came off the worst in Part 1 and Part 2. Will she make it a trifecta? In Part 2 you could see Andy was SO over her vapid shit.

by Anonymousreply 313September 20, 2020 3:16 AM

Ramona is coming back. You can't kill Satan!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314September 23, 2020 12:28 AM

Good. She brings a genuinely freakish element to the show.

by Anonymousreply 315September 23, 2020 12:36 AM

If Ramona is kicked off the show, who will be the lightning rod for viewer hate?

by Anonymousreply 316September 23, 2020 3:54 AM

I think Dorinda will return. Maybe not next season but the season after.

by Anonymousreply 317September 23, 2020 5:05 AM

Bethenny will be on WWHL Thursday as the only guest. She's there to promote her new podcast (it hasn't launched and it's already on the charts!) and new show, as well as her COVID-related charitable works.

Will you be watching? Or do you not support women?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318September 23, 2020 5:16 AM

Horrors! The bloodbath continues. Whatever shall we do?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319September 23, 2020 3:05 PM

The Countess is an angel in disguise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320September 23, 2020 3:08 PM

Leah got a nose job.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321September 23, 2020 3:09 PM

Leah should only be allowed back if she never uses the word pussy again. If it was some dude who talked about his dick all day long he would be read to filth.

by Anonymousreply 322September 23, 2020 3:33 PM

R322 = Ramoaner

I personally love hearing about Sonja's chubby pussy

by Anonymousreply 323September 24, 2020 2:20 AM

I think Leah should just rape Ramona next season.

by Anonymousreply 324September 24, 2020 2:21 AM

Another season of Ramona? Pass

by Anonymousreply 325September 24, 2020 2:37 AM

From 3k to 10k per episode is a nice raise! 200k to drink and fight on camera for like 4 months. I wonder if they get their checks when filming wraps or when the show airs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326September 24, 2020 12:14 PM

^^ 10k a week to get shit-faced and break other people's shit.

by Anonymousreply 327September 24, 2020 3:19 PM

She also got a ton of free press for her clothing brand. She’s got the perfect clothes for this time-overpriced sweats and t-shirts, so I’m guessing her sales shot up .

by Anonymousreply 328September 24, 2020 4:26 PM

The way to get Ramona is for all of the other women to remind her that she's fat and that it is natural at her age.

by Anonymousreply 329September 24, 2020 5:34 PM

I still don't get why her company is called 'Married to the Mob.' That's a business name I'd have excepted to see on Mob Wives when that show was still polluting the airwaves.

Or maybe she's just a huge super-fan of Michelle Pfeiffer's 'Married to the Mob.'

by Anonymousreply 330September 24, 2020 8:57 PM

As for the name Married to the Mob, it's not what you think: "I used to joke around and say that I was married to the mob because I really was like, living a life of brunching and shopping for a year. And I was like, 'Who do I think I am, acting like this?' And that's where it came from.

Yeesh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331September 24, 2020 10:42 PM

Good for Leah for sticking it out and getting a decent check. 3k really must have felt like a slap in the face considering she did a good job as a newcomer which as we all know is a hard nut to crack.

I still think that not so dear, but possibly not totally departed Dorinda made the best newcomer entrance. She would be hard to beat. She fit in so well, it was like she had been part of the show for a long time. How the worm has turned...

by Anonymousreply 332September 24, 2020 10:43 PM

I've always been fond of Sonja, even when she is maddeningly delusional. It broke my heart a little bit watching her smiling hearing the praise for her clothing line finally making it, clearly not knowing what was going to be announced only a few days later. She's a little nuts, but talk about heart, she has a lot of it.

by Anonymousreply 333September 25, 2020 2:02 AM

Sonja genuinely seems to be the sweetest on RHONY. I’m always rooting for her.

by Anonymousreply 334September 25, 2020 2:20 AM

Leah didn't need a nose job...what is wrong with her. She needed a breast lift.

by Anonymousreply 335September 25, 2020 12:29 PM

The great thing about this franchise is they can say such horrible things to each other and then hug it out. They're like men, they don't dwell on shit. It's what makes NY the best. Although this season was pretty bad.

by Anonymousreply 336September 25, 2020 12:31 PM

Surprise! Frankel-Hoppy still married.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337September 25, 2020 1:03 PM

Those crazy kids ^^

by Anonymousreply 338September 25, 2020 3:49 PM

Hopefully they can still make it work!

by Anonymousreply 339September 25, 2020 7:38 PM

Only 8 more years Brynn! Hang in there kid!

by Anonymousreply 340September 25, 2020 7:49 PM

Ramona, you old racist bitch...a decade of talking about growth and then she goes and pulls this shit. A house is not a home without statues of Black children there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341September 29, 2020 3:12 AM

Dorinda says the decision not to return was not hers:

"I didn't talk because I didn't want to talk," she explains. "I was ready to go back. I was excited about going back. I was planning on going back. And I thought I would have a great year. I wasn't given that option. So do with that as you want."

"They're calling it a pause, which I don't really...for me, I'm an old-fashioned girl," Dorinda adds. "If you're not waitressing and getting paid, you're not waitressing...At the end of the day, it was a mutual 'no.' This is pretty much the first time I've spoken as honestly outside of you and I talking that I've done."

by Anonymousreply 342October 7, 2020 10:55 AM

R341 Good God. Ramona has to be the dumbest, most tone deaf woman I've ever seen. How the hell did someone so damn stupid ever manage to get rich on her own?

by Anonymousreply 343October 7, 2020 11:10 AM

She didn't, R343. She married married, who had a well-established family business that does quite well. When the show first began, she posited herself as a savvy businesswoman with her little company that bought seconds and unsold merchandiser then really it to places like TJMaxx. But she doesn't seem to have been involved in that for years now, though she has tried her hand at wine and face creams. She has as many failed business ventures behind her as Sonja does.

by Anonymousreply 344October 7, 2020 12:14 PM

Doesn’t Ramona owe all of her success to Mario? Sick of that old 🐄 cow

by Anonymousreply 345October 7, 2020 9:25 PM

Eboni K Williams is the new cast member. Her biography shows a lot of Fox News contributions.... very alarming...

by Anonymousreply 346October 8, 2020 5:23 PM

And she congratulated The Mooch on twitter for something. Did they find one of the only Black republicans in NYC?

by Anonymousreply 347October 8, 2020 6:12 PM

Only black republicans in NYC r347? Are you kidding me? Do you know how many actual black republicans there are registered in NYC? Did you know Lester Holt is a registered republican? Just because a person is black or Hispanic doesn’t mean that they are in the Democratic Party. Your assumption makes you a true racist r347.

by Anonymousreply 348October 8, 2020 6:31 PM

I hope this new black chick slaps Ramona around hard.

by Anonymousreply 349October 8, 2020 8:26 PM

They just want to be part of the club R348

by Anonymousreply 350October 8, 2020 8:43 PM

Now it makes sense why the kept Ramona. A POC will push all of her racist buttons.

by Anonymousreply 351October 8, 2020 8:56 PM

Wtf is Lester Holt?

by Anonymousreply 352October 9, 2020 2:34 AM

I can already hear Ramona apologizing to Eboni for a season full of racist microagressions at the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 353October 9, 2020 2:40 AM

Ramona will flame out just like Trump. She’ll show up in African garments but we know she is a horrible racist.

by Anonymousreply 354October 9, 2020 2:42 AM

"I'm wearing a dashiki for you Ee-boney, OKAAAY!?"

by Anonymousreply 355October 9, 2020 2:45 AM

I hope Luann reprises her Diana Toss costume to welcome Eboni to the group.

by Anonymousreply 356October 9, 2020 2:47 AM

Were ANY of Ramona’s 50 close personal friends POC?

by Anonymousreply 357October 9, 2020 2:55 AM

Only if you include brunettes.

by Anonymousreply 358October 9, 2020 4:41 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359October 24, 2020 1:57 PM

I have to say that LuAnn glomming on to the newbie is hilarious. Its true, LuAnn really has no storyline! No boyfriend. No cabaret. Kids don't appear.

by Anonymousreply 360October 24, 2020 2:03 PM

I forgot how classy and non drunk Sonja was when she was first on the show

by Anonymousreply 361November 10, 2020 3:14 AM

Right, R361?? She had a sheen of respectability for her first several episodes. Then the new season started and all bets were off.

by Anonymousreply 362November 10, 2020 2:11 PM

Ramona will be entering the real estate business.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363November 14, 2020 3:59 AM

Carole dishes about the "Standards of Glam" on the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364November 14, 2020 4:02 AM

Ramona is in her sixties and surely pretty well-fixed by now. Maybe she should just give up trying to be a maven and enjoy her twilight years. Nothing she's tried has really worked out.

Carole is at long last living the dream as a journalist - which is why she left RHONY, right? - with this incisive article for Allure. Surely she'll be up for a Pulitzer soon.

by Anonymousreply 365November 14, 2020 11:11 AM

For someone who acted like they were so above the other woman while they were on the show, Carole sure does make an entire meal out of talking about Housewives.

by Anonymousreply 366November 14, 2020 2:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!