Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of New York City Season 11 - Part 6

Vent that spleen, bitches!

Link to prior thread below:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534August 25, 2019 9:47 PM

Carried over from the other thread...

Sonja Dorinda and Tinsley on the pride float with AC so doesn't look like she's been fired.

by Anonymousreply 1June 14, 2019 2:18 AM

Barb on Jenny McCarthy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 14, 2019 2:19 AM

She's very loyal to Lu, even after all this tsuris. I think it's a shame she's not getting another season....although maybe she doesn't want one.

by Anonymousreply 3June 14, 2019 2:27 AM

She really comes across as normal and well-balanced. It's probably to her benefit if she doesn't come back, because she will be forced to change herself to create drama.

by Anonymousreply 4June 14, 2019 2:32 AM

Why? Neither Tinsley nor Carole (despite the last season) were forced to provide any drama yet they both stuck around.

by Anonymousreply 5June 14, 2019 2:41 AM

This is how you do it, Lu.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 14, 2019 4:53 AM

Considering how much time they've given Tinsley to bring absolutely nothing to the show, they could keep Barb for another season.

by Anonymousreply 7June 14, 2019 9:54 AM

The next season of RHONY needs to be held in a rehab center. With the exception of Bethenny (who has other major issues), all these bitches have varying degrees of disordered drinking. Normal people over 30 don't consistently drink until they're slurring, stumbling, and blacking out.

by Anonymousreply 8June 14, 2019 10:31 AM

r8, "normal people" don't have cameras in their faces for 5 months either.

by Anonymousreply 9June 14, 2019 11:30 AM

WERK IT, LU!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 14, 2019 11:34 AM

Dear God.

by Anonymousreply 11June 14, 2019 11:51 AM

Well, she does look really good....

by Anonymousreply 12June 14, 2019 11:53 AM

Tinsley staying

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 14, 2019 12:02 PM

I think LuAnn looks dreadful in that video.

Glad Tinz is getting another season.

by Anonymousreply 14June 14, 2019 12:23 PM

Sonja and Dorinda have been all over together promoting stuff. I guess Ramona got the shaft?

by Anonymousreply 15June 14, 2019 1:17 PM

I am here if Lu puts Bethenny's shit on blast. I don't believe for a minute that her timeline of the Dennis stuff is legitimate. She doesn't even know what to call him in her tirade..."ex-boyfriend"..."ex fiancée"...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 14, 2019 1:24 PM

Ramona seems to have taken a step back from the show and related shenanigans.

by Anonymousreply 17June 14, 2019 1:31 PM

Lu's got her head up her ass. Bethenny has said several times that she and Dennis were off- and on-again, and when they were off she dated/saw other people. One of them was the current bf, and I think she's acknowledged that she dated him while Dennis was alive. Given the nature of her relationship with Dennis, I don't think "cheated" has much significance. And what if she did cheat on Dennis? Luann's in no position to throw stones. She's had a reputation for years as a layabout, during her marriage and afterwards; all the women know it and have commented on it from time to time. She cheated on Jacques; according to Tom she cheated on him first. She implied that she only saw Rey briefly, but according to gossip at the time she was with him for a year.

Lu slut-shaming Bethenny just isn't going to fly.

by Anonymousreply 18June 14, 2019 1:39 PM

It isn't so much "slut-shaming" as it is calling out more lies. Bethenny's timeline never made any sense. Funny how she talks more about Dennis after he is gone than she ever did when he was alive.

by Anonymousreply 19June 14, 2019 2:08 PM

What lies, r19. She's said that she saw other people when she and Dennis weren't together, and she said in the first episode of this season that the (then-unnamed) guy from Boston she was going in to town to meet for dinner was someone she'd dated previously--and this was a few weeks after Dennis' death. I'd agree she hasn't been clear exactly what her relationship with Dennis was, but she was clear that it wasn't exclusive and she was clear that the guy (Paul) who came back into her life just after Dennis died was someone she'd dated before. Her timeline is messy, but that doesn't make it a lie.

by Anonymousreply 20June 14, 2019 2:49 PM

The engagement story is sketchy AF. No woman whose "fiancée" passed within months has trouble finding a term to define him. If any of the other women tried to spin a story like this, Bethenny would trample them in a heartbeat.

by Anonymousreply 21June 14, 2019 2:59 PM

Agree the engagement story is bogus. I was responding to Luann's accusation that B cheated on Dennis.

by Anonymousreply 22June 14, 2019 3:01 PM

Bethenny was linked to a couple different men within that time period. "Cheating" is relative. Bethenny infamously slut-shamed Luann and got away with it. But yet again, she doesn't own her own behavior. She sugars the story with terms like "not exclusive".

by Anonymousreply 23June 14, 2019 3:05 PM

Cheating often takes its meaning from context. We obviously don't know what the Bethenny-Dennis relationship was like; obviously it wasn't exclusive. Nor do we know whether B was fucking the "couple different men" she was "linked to."

She did slut-shame Lu, no doubt about it. And I don't know what getting away with it means. She's not in jail? She wasn't fired from the show? Luann, then and now, was pretty notorious in the UES cocktail lounge scene for sleeping with anyone/everyone.

What Luann did on this episode or in the after-show was to try to discredit Bethenny and deflect her attack by insinuating--no, outright declaring--that B was hysterical because of her guilt over cheating on Dennis...nothing to do with Lu.

by Anonymousreply 24June 14, 2019 3:19 PM

"Get away with it" - meaning she went on a complete ATTACK and didn't suffer any consequences...and she was never actually called out for her behavior.

I actually like Bethenny this season, but she is often a giant hypocrite.

And yes, Luann stays delusional. But do you want to bet that Bethenny herself uses Dennis as an excuse for the outburst?

by Anonymousreply 25June 14, 2019 3:24 PM

I actually like the chorus if Feeling Jovani. I'm going to kill myself now.

by Anonymousreply 26June 14, 2019 3:33 PM

Your secret is safe with us, r26.

by Anonymousreply 27June 14, 2019 3:38 PM

Why won't Dorinda weigh in on Feeling Jovani? It seems like a caller tried on WWHL and she shut it down before they could ask.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 14, 2019 3:44 PM

Lu's wigs in that video are almost as bad as Rinna's acting.

by Anonymousreply 29June 14, 2019 3:45 PM

Sour grapes, r28.

by Anonymousreply 30June 14, 2019 3:49 PM

Isn't the beat on the spoken word the same as Chic se la vie?

by Anonymousreply 31June 14, 2019 3:53 PM

yes.

by Anonymousreply 32June 14, 2019 4:04 PM

That video is pitiful.

by Anonymousreply 33June 14, 2019 6:07 PM

Okay. I LOVE Luann. But that video and her singing.....

She is better at her cabaret show.

by Anonymousreply 34June 14, 2019 9:33 PM

Did anyone actually expect a song to be sung well? I give her credit for putting it all out there, whether it's delusion or cashing in on the joke.

by Anonymousreply 35June 15, 2019 2:44 AM

So if Tinsley stays, does that mean no one gets the boot? They only have six full-time, so they could technically add another and a friend without getting rid of anyone.

by Anonymousreply 36June 15, 2019 2:46 AM

I've really liked Barbara so much more than I EVER expected.

And she has been treated really badly this season - especially by Ramona.

I hope that If Barbara isn't coming back that it really is her choice.

by Anonymousreply 37June 15, 2019 3:44 AM

Gentle reminder, the Cuntess' own children sued her.

While completely fucked up, Luann did what she could to get some big fat house on the hill, but ended up with her wee drinking shack.

Does anyone have a link to the massive house?

What more does it take to bring this cunt down? Or do I really not want to know?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38June 15, 2019 7:21 AM

It's true her own children (and their father) sued her, but the story's getting an unnecessarily bad spin. What they did, I think, was sue to enjoin the sale of the Hamptons house, which was encumbered by a divorce settlement specifying that half the value of their predecessor Hamptons home be put into a trust for the children if it was ever sold. Luann previously sold that house and bought the next house with the proceeds from the sale, without creating the agreed-upon trust. So now she intended to sell the second house and use the proceeds to buy a $6 million house in the Catskills, leaving the kids with no trust.

Whether or not they wanted to "sue" their mother, it was the only way to stop the sale. Luann now says they "dropped" the suit, which is literally true---but they only did so after a financial arrangement was made to provide the kids with some amount of money or, more likely, with a deed to the Hamptons house. When she says she decided to keep the Hamptons house because the kids love it, she is lying. She decided to keep it because the kids have some ownership interest and she doesn't have clear title.

Grifter.

by Anonymousreply 39June 15, 2019 11:57 AM

It's not gonna end well for Lu

by Anonymousreply 40June 15, 2019 1:07 PM

Lu admitted she was in a dark place and was clearly not able to make rational decisions. They didn't sue her with malicious intent.

by Anonymousreply 41June 15, 2019 1:54 PM

RE: the move to Thursdays.

Supposedly, they moved the remaining episodes to Thursdays because they wanted a lead in for MDLNY.

by Anonymousreply 42June 15, 2019 1:56 PM

Right, r41; I think that's what I said. It was the only way to preserve their asset.

by Anonymousreply 43June 15, 2019 2:06 PM

Who has the biggest cock? Tom, John, or Harry Dubin?

by Anonymousreply 44June 15, 2019 3:09 PM

LMAO at Ramona's expression here. What is the big thing with Tinsley? Is it a dog or something?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45June 15, 2019 3:14 PM

Tinz said her dog had cancer. Probably she had to put it down.

by Anonymousreply 46June 15, 2019 3:20 PM

So Kelly Brady feeds a bit to all the gossip outlets that Tinsley’s staying to do some damage control (also because she has her new Winky Lux lashes out and to be fired is not a good look) and you’re all confirmation she’s staying. Don’t you know the “source” for these things is always the publicist? Boy you bitches are slipping.

Maybe she’ll stay maybe she won’t (I don’t think any real decisions have been made just yet) but that was just her agency’s very transparent attempt to get some positive press out there (and hoping if there’s enough of it, they will in fact decide Inc her favor to stay).

by Anonymousreply 47June 15, 2019 7:31 PM

Well, I hope it works. She's really improved this season. And who is Kelly Brady?

by Anonymousreply 48June 15, 2019 7:40 PM

Oh god spare me with the "Luann's children HAD to sue her" or "Luann's children sued her, but it wasn't meant maliciously", or "Luann's children sued her, but it wasn't like sue-sue". I mean, come on. You know there is some fucked up shit going on in that family. This is not normal, and to see attempts at it being even slightly normalized is ridiculous. Your kids should never be in a place to HAVE to sue you. Don't give me the "But it was for banking reasons dahling, you know how BEASTLY the banks are! Everything between Luann and her children is absolutely LOVELY!" No. Not buying it. Buying a hairbrush for Victoria? Yes. Buying a nice hotel for the weekend so Noel can have his way with me? Of course. This slop? Not for a second.

by Anonymousreply 49June 15, 2019 11:05 PM

Maybe Tinsley isn’t staying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50June 15, 2019 11:48 PM

Is it just me, or does it sound like Ramona is the one trying to get rid of Tinz in that Page Six article?

Bravo, listen to me: Lizzie Grubman. Trust me on this. Perfect fit.

by Anonymousreply 51June 16, 2019 12:06 AM

Lizzie Grubman? Really?? I mean she’s such a has been that never really was. And nobody would know her. Her TVQ would be awful.

by Anonymousreply 52June 16, 2019 12:22 AM

"...she's such a has been that never really was..." ? Well, for Housewives, that makes her a veritable shoo-in!

by Anonymousreply 53June 16, 2019 12:29 AM

Yes but her act of mowing people down in her auto is such a turn off. It’s not a good notoriety. Plus she just seems like a nasty Jew cunt. Barbara is a much better representation of JAP as is Bethany.

by Anonymousreply 54June 16, 2019 12:38 AM

Ramona and Tinsley seem to have a pretty good relationship.

I doubt anyone is trying to get "rid" of Tinsley, other than perhaps production.

by Anonymousreply 55June 16, 2019 3:55 AM

I hope Barbara comes back.

by Anonymousreply 56June 16, 2019 4:02 AM

Those wigs, Lu, no no no!

by Anonymousreply 57June 16, 2019 4:29 AM

Yeah, I'm curious to know which housewife wants Tinsley out. It's got to be Ramona who doesn't appreciate watching hotter younger T pull in and date guys Ramona would like to nail

by Anonymousreply 58June 16, 2019 9:15 AM

Oh please. Those are all likely planted by Tinsley's publicist.

by Anonymousreply 59June 16, 2019 12:47 PM

I would tend to agree. The Billy Bush story was also out there at the same time seemingly to get Tinsley's name in the press.

by Anonymousreply 60June 16, 2019 1:44 PM

LuAnn has given an interview to People magazine in which she says the mean girls ganged up on her, Barbara was brainwashed by them, and Bethenny's meltdown wasn't really about LuAnn but about her other issues. Lalalalala.

by Anonymousreply 61June 16, 2019 1:51 PM

LMFAO. Craig from SC gave Ramona a pillow and she can't even remember his name in the IG story. I could swear she also said "the guy from Southern Gentlemen" instead of Southern Charm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62June 16, 2019 1:51 PM

Is it weird that Jill is dating a right-wing nutjob? Or on brand? I guess I never knew Bawby's politics but assumed he was a Democrat. This AOC hatred reeks of lock her up-ism

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63June 16, 2019 2:51 PM

Jill is a huge Trump fan (proudly attended his inauguration), so there's your answer.

by Anonymousreply 64June 16, 2019 3:04 PM

That's a shanda

by Anonymousreply 65June 16, 2019 3:18 PM

Will Jill be blocked again in season 12?

by Anonymousreply 66June 17, 2019 2:09 AM

The Tinz is now off to China to help rescue those dogs. Looks like someone is trying hard for publicity - did the pick up letters go out yet?

by Anonymousreply 67June 17, 2019 2:17 AM

r67 Not yet. And hell, even if she's doing it for publicity, perhaps it might make her grow a little. She's the one B needs to drag around one of the more horrifying rescues doubling as publicity grabs. Not a dainty one like in North Carolina where all they could find to shoot was a flooded street. She needs to get down and dirty in a place like Puerto Rico, and really dig in. I'm rooting for the Tinz, and I'll bet she does resonate with women her age who are stuck in life. That is if they have the self awareness to even know. If Tinsley does, I'm sure other chicks do as well.

I don't see her getting the boot this season. Her bitchier personality is starting to come through (toward Lu) and Bethenney (I'll never learn how to spell it) has taken a bit of a shine to her. That said, if she gets signed back on she will really have to step it up full speed.

by Anonymousreply 68June 17, 2019 2:28 AM

This whole Miami trip was the best series of episodes of any Housewives franchise in years. So much better than Beverly Hills.

by Anonymousreply 69June 17, 2019 2:37 AM

I think that fabulous Mexico trip the New York cast took a couple of seasons ago remains my favorite. (Scary Island aside but for completely different reasons). They all legitimately had a good time. Gorgeous scenery and villa, laughing, being silly, tequila, crying, making out, calling each other out, making up, more tequila, Lu falling into the bushes...(start at about 1:07). It sort of had it all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70June 17, 2019 3:17 AM

I love every NY trip - they are always entertaining. The one with the Ramona/Sonja/Aviva argument/pirate sex is also an underrated yet great NY trip (not positive of that location).

by Anonymousreply 71June 17, 2019 3:37 AM

r71 Oh god, that was another good one. Lots of gems from it. I don't remember where it was either. I just remember Luanne speaking French on the phone to her friend asking for help that she not get in trouble, forgetting she had her mic on and could be easily be translated.

by Anonymousreply 72June 17, 2019 3:45 AM

Luann has always been a snake🐍🐍

by Anonymousreply 73June 17, 2019 3:48 AM

Her French was so bad, the translators probably couldn't understand.

by Anonymousreply 74June 17, 2019 3:54 AM

I don't speak a word of French, but her voice and, um "French" reminded me a bit of Inspector Clouseau on that phone call. A huskier sounding Inspector Clouseau.

by Anonymousreply 75June 17, 2019 4:04 AM

New York really does make the most of the trips they take.

by Anonymousreply 76June 17, 2019 4:11 AM

Yes, this was highly entertaining. But Aviva always felt like she was reciting a script.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77June 17, 2019 11:41 AM

More of that trip

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78June 17, 2019 11:42 AM

r71/r72: I think that was Turks and Caicos.

So Tinz is saving the pooches and LuAnn is throwing money at formerly incarcerated women (and not shutting up about it for a minute) from the sale of "her" Jovani sequined jackets (which involves no sacrifice whatsoever from Lulu, but who's counting?). This must be the Real Housewives equivalent of padding your college application with "community service" in your senior year of high school.

by Anonymousreply 79June 17, 2019 11:55 AM

LuAnn is a despicable human being. I really don't understand why peoplepay big bucks to see her no talent ass in those Cabaret shows.

by Anonymousreply 80June 17, 2019 11:59 AM

I don't understand it either, r80, but there's no denying that she sells out her venues. (I suspect it doesn't take big bucks to see her shows, but I could be wrong about that. Her audiences don't seem particularly well heeled)

by Anonymousreply 81June 17, 2019 12:03 PM

I just checked: top price for a ticket to see Countess and Friends in SF next week is $78; low is $35. Nobody's mortgaging the farm to see this talentless old broad.

by Anonymousreply 82June 17, 2019 12:05 PM

It makes me said that someone with actual talent like Sandy Bernhard charges $55 for a 300 seat theater or less and the Countess Lu just sold out the Warner in DC.

by Anonymousreply 83June 17, 2019 12:07 PM

GO CUNTESS!!

by Anonymousreply 84June 17, 2019 12:09 PM

Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public (Mencken), r83.

Wasn't it last year in SF that Lu got shitfaced at the Pride parade?

by Anonymousreply 85June 17, 2019 12:14 PM

I don't really get all the Lu hate unless it's coming from Bethenny's camp. Does she act entitled? Sure. But there are much worse and more ridiculous HWs out there.

by Anonymousreply 86June 17, 2019 12:21 PM

I think it's possible to dislike Lu without being in Bethenny's "camp." I am always puzzled that anyone *doesn't* dislike her, and I've felt this way since Season 1.

by Anonymousreply 87June 17, 2019 12:29 PM

She mellowed after Jill was gone.

by Anonymousreply 88June 17, 2019 1:24 PM

Who mellowed after Jill was gone? Not LuAnn, certainly. She lost a valuable ally, but that didn't slow her down.

by Anonymousreply 89June 17, 2019 1:28 PM

r89, I meant after Jill was gone, she gave up a bit of her façade.

by Anonymousreply 90June 17, 2019 1:30 PM

Maybe she did, but the fact that The Count dumped her made part of the facade difficult to maintain. That's when Mario called her The Countless, which was mean but very funny.

by Anonymousreply 91June 17, 2019 3:15 PM

Luann's whole "alliance" was decimated that decision so she had to adapt.

by Anonymousreply 92June 17, 2019 3:17 PM

^^Season, not decision. LOL

by Anonymousreply 93June 17, 2019 3:20 PM

Was that when she was demoted to "friend"?

by Anonymousreply 94June 17, 2019 3:37 PM

No - she was demoted to friend the following season (6)

by Anonymousreply 95June 17, 2019 3:43 PM

Luann was demoted because she tried to play hardball with her salary. The producers weren’t having it. She was listed as a friend but she was in every episode like Barbara this season.

by Anonymousreply 96June 17, 2019 5:41 PM

Then it will be interesting to see how the producers respond to her demand for $3.5 million, now that she's a "cabaret star."

Julie Wilson, Bobby Short, and Barbara Cook were cabaret stars. This talent-free bitch, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 97June 17, 2019 6:01 PM

I don't believe for one second that she "demanded" 3.5 mil, especially when the source is Radar.

by Anonymousreply 98June 17, 2019 6:05 PM

Barbara's house is in foreclosure.

I'm sorry for her the RHNY didn't work out but she never really fit in. She was too real for those shallow narcissists. Not truly glamorous, either. You can see 1,000 of her at the mall any day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99June 17, 2019 6:15 PM

I can't imagine why you wouldn't believe it, r98.

by Anonymousreply 100June 17, 2019 6:21 PM

Well, r100, once again the source is Radar. And Lu was not even making a mil this season, so to ask for 3.5 mil just doesn't compute regardless of how delusional she may be.

by Anonymousreply 101June 17, 2019 8:29 PM

I think you give her too much credit, but I guess time will tell.

by Anonymousreply 102June 17, 2019 8:34 PM

The NYC trips are always legendary. From Miami, Scary Island, Lu in the bushes, Lu hooking up Johnny Depp, the boat almost sinking in Columbia, to this iconic moment....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103June 17, 2019 8:36 PM

Morocco also gave us this epic theatrical moment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104June 17, 2019 8:40 PM

Too bad the gif doesn't include Jill tottering off down the hallway sobbing "I want Bawby. I'm having a hawt attack."

by Anonymousreply 105June 17, 2019 8:50 PM

Sonja's iconic hatchet throwing in Montana

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106June 17, 2019 9:07 PM

Love these bitches!

by Anonymousreply 107June 17, 2019 10:07 PM

How dumb is Bravo killing the ratings momentum now by moving it to Thursdays without much promotion?

by Anonymousreply 108June 18, 2019 2:09 AM

I'm feeling Jovani, baby!

by Anonymousreply 109June 18, 2019 12:14 PM

And what the fuck does that even mean? She's feeling like a schmatta manufacturer? They must have paid her a fortune to do this.

by Anonymousreply 110June 18, 2019 1:22 PM

She is feeling the glamour, sophistication and fun associated with her cabaret gowns. You too can feel Jovani by visiting their fine collection at your local Neiman Marcus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111June 18, 2019 2:51 PM

Apparently LuAnn is the one trying to give Tinsley the boot to save her own spot on the show. Bethenny, Ramona, Dorinda and Sonja are pretty much sure bets for next season. When word leaked that Ramona might be on the chopping block social media went crazy in support of her, she’s now safe. LuAnn is scrambling especially now that Mooch’s Wife has been so vocal about wanting to join the show. She’s in trouble.

by Anonymousreply 112June 18, 2019 4:08 PM

After Miami, all the women, with the exception of Barbara, earned the right to return next season. They all brought their A-game on this trip.

Beverly Hills needs to take notes. I'm looking at you Teddi and Erika.

by Anonymousreply 113June 18, 2019 4:13 PM

Is there a source for your information, r112? I'm inclined to believe it since Lu has no interest in Tinsley (or anyone other than herself) and I think the others rather like her now.

Gag me, r111. So basically Lu has recorded a promotional video for Jovani which she will perform during her cabaret (and several times daily on social media). Smart.

by Anonymousreply 114June 18, 2019 4:16 PM

The person who created this was so great. I wish he would provide updated clips!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115June 18, 2019 4:19 PM

r112 = fan fic

by Anonymousreply 116June 18, 2019 4:35 PM

No one is trying to get Tinsley fired. She has been on a publicity ride right now for a reason. She needs her name out there.

by Anonymousreply 117June 18, 2019 4:36 PM

Did this happen before or after Ramona announced her ageless skin care line?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118June 18, 2019 4:39 PM

uh oh. ^^

by Anonymousreply 119June 18, 2019 4:44 PM

I gotta say... these blow ups.. really insane, over the top, standing up in each others' faces, screaming at the top of their lungs... right in the middle of a restaurant. It's so ridiculous and embarrassing in real life. Of course, this is "reality" bullshit...hahaha! The people around them, looking in amazement. I feel sorry for them. In real life, a manager or owner would come over to them and ask them to leave. Why don't they reserve a separate room, and spare the poor people, trying to have an enjoyable evening?? This might be entertaining for television, but wow...

by Anonymousreply 120June 18, 2019 5:43 PM

I suspect the other diners are Bravo staff.

by Anonymousreply 121June 18, 2019 5:45 PM

I always assume that the folks in the background are production assistants or paid extras. I also think that they do multiple takes of each scene. At the end of the day it's still a tv show.

by Anonymousreply 122June 18, 2019 5:48 PM

Right. You do have a point. A "realty" fake-ass show.. Well, it makes for entertainment. The more outrageous, the better.

by Anonymousreply 123June 18, 2019 5:50 PM

I don't think the restaurants--or actual patrons--would sit still for that nonsense. Maybe multiple takes; certainly a lot of cutting and splicing in last week's restaurant scene. And also in Sonja's drunk scene in the house.

by Anonymousreply 124June 18, 2019 5:52 PM

I never feel guilty about being white privileged.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125June 18, 2019 6:22 PM

I wish Lu would be reduced to "friend" status, so the other women could occasionally drop by the Times Square Olive Garden to see their dear old friend Lu making a personal appearance & caterwauling tunes to indifferent tourists who just want to eat breadsticks & salad in peace. Ramona, Sonja & Bethenny could struggle to maintain a straight face and later laugh non-stop about the whole sad episode.

by Anonymousreply 126June 18, 2019 7:49 PM

The people in the background of restaurant scenes are usually hired extras, or part of production. Otherwise, they'd have to get signed releases from everyone in the scene. They're obviously not going around to every table and asking them to sign releases.

by Anonymousreply 127June 19, 2019 3:22 AM

I don't think they do extra "takes" of something like Bethenny's meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 128June 19, 2019 3:24 AM

Probably not those, she might only have one in her. But who knows with Bethenny? She's a pro.

As for the other, more sedate scenes, those are shot like any other show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129June 19, 2019 10:22 AM

For anyone to think it's "real" at this point is completely naïve. That's why people just need to accept it as entertainment and not take it so seriously,

by Anonymousreply 130June 19, 2019 11:47 AM

Why did Bravo have to go and ruin Wednesdays?

by Anonymousreply 131June 19, 2019 2:17 PM

These threads about the Real Housewives shows are so depressing. I wish you people would read a book now and then. Expand your minds!

by Anonymousreply 132June 19, 2019 3:21 PM

Oh! The book troll is back!

by Anonymousreply 133June 19, 2019 3:28 PM

Darling, why do you read these threads if they depress you?

by Anonymousreply 134June 19, 2019 3:29 PM

The only books I read are serialized versions of Real Housewives shows R132.

by Anonymousreply 135June 19, 2019 5:34 PM

I've only read one book in my life: All About Rhoda, by Peggy Herz. So when people ask for my "desert island book," that's always what I tell them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136June 19, 2019 6:46 PM

That's very interesting, r136.

by Anonymousreply 137June 19, 2019 6:48 PM

Go read a book bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138June 19, 2019 7:08 PM

That's amazing R115 - for some reason the bit that made me laugh the most was Doinda and her 'Santy-claws'.

Also - am I the only one that thinks Bethenny's audible breathing in that scene wasn't an almost panic attack but was her trying to work herself up into a heightened state for her attack on Luann, it all felt a little bit forced to me.

by Anonymousreply 139June 19, 2019 7:10 PM

I'm alternating between checking these threads and reading a lecture that was given by Bourdieu on the functions and structures of social and symbolic space R132. You really shouldn't make assumptions about people in this way, the world is much more complex than you seem to think.

by Anonymousreply 140June 19, 2019 7:52 PM

R132 I do read books! I've read Naturally Thin, More than a Housewife by Vicki Gunvalson and Steel Heels by Barbara K. What's your problem??

by Anonymousreply 141June 19, 2019 7:55 PM

Whoever said they moved it for a lead in to MDLNY is full of it. That show is not even on the sched for the next two weeks.

by Anonymousreply 142June 19, 2019 10:45 PM

There's nothing as beautiful as young love!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143June 19, 2019 11:34 PM

So do we think she latched onto the first next rich man who would have her? I've never had strong feelings about Jill particularly (apart from disgust at the way she basically encouraged an eating disorder in her daughter) but the fact she is a proud Trump supporter has set me fully against her.

by Anonymousreply 144June 19, 2019 11:40 PM

I've always disliked her, but when she invited Bravo to film at (outside) her husband's funeral, and separately posted video of herself narrating the funeral in the car leaving the cemetary, I just saw red. I assume this Gary person must have money, because he certainly doesn't have looks or polish.

by Anonymousreply 145June 19, 2019 11:43 PM

Lu 's safe. The cabaret drama ensures her return.

by Anonymousreply 146June 19, 2019 11:51 PM

Strangely R145, I'd actually forgotten about that, which shows just how trashy the people in these franchises are if that somehow became lost in the mix. Yeah, that was terrible, I can't imagine that any of his kids still speak to her.

It was also a weird moment in the reunion of that series when the other housewives tried to call Bethenny out for pre-arranging to be filmed condoling Jill after the funeral, and she Andy Cohen acted as thought that was perfectly normal behaviour and not at all disturbing or unusual. I feel like the other housewives were trying convey some limits of decency and didn't work at all because Bethenny and Andy just didn't recognise the concept - in fact, she tried to turn it back on them by implying there was something fake in that they would have limits on being filmed for their 'reality' show.

The thing that consistently amazes me about Bethenny, which is also the reason that she consistently wins even though she is in the wrong, is that she point blank refuses to be ashamed of her own behaviour - even when she says she is you can tell that she isn't really, and this (understandably) is absolutely confounding for anyone trying to argue with her.

by Anonymousreply 147June 19, 2019 11:53 PM

Actually, he looks a bit like someone from that weird movie Coneheads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148June 19, 2019 11:55 PM

Oh, lord--you're right, r148.

Bethenny and Andrew are certainly no prizes, but it was Jill who approached Bravo and INVITED them to film. Who does that?? And the new bf rumors began about a month after Bawby died.....

by Anonymousreply 149June 20, 2019 12:01 AM

Jill tried to cut all of that off at the pass by saying that Bawby told her that he wanted her to find love again. He's her "guardian angel", which begs the question....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150June 20, 2019 12:04 AM

Bawby seemed to be a decent man, and perhaps he did tell Jill he wanted her to find love again. But we have only her self-serving word for this, and she's a liar.

I wonder if his children have cut her off. I've noticed she's not selling her cheesy rugs through Zarin Fabrics.

by Anonymousreply 151June 20, 2019 12:19 AM

Of course she is still hocking those ugly rugs! Jill doesn't give up a meal ticket without a fight. These sad faded old beach towels are all inspired by Jill's personal "style".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152June 20, 2019 12:25 AM

OMG, she *is* selling them through the store. I thought it was happening entirely via social media.

by Anonymousreply 153June 20, 2019 12:33 AM

A lot of HWs have done things so much more shameless than that. OC's resident scam queen faking a reaction to her mother's death, not to mention helping someone fake cancer is lower than anything Jill has done. I don't even like Jill per se, but I thought that episode outside the funeral was actually very touching.

by Anonymousreply 154June 20, 2019 1:40 AM

This was cute - Ramona/Sonja/Dorinda on food fight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155June 20, 2019 1:44 AM

If you thought it was touching, r154, that's fine, but not the point. Who in the world invites reality show cameras to the funeral of a beloved spouse? It's pretty damned crass and shameless IMO, and it isn't excused because other HWs have also been crass and shameless.

by Anonymousreply 156June 20, 2019 2:18 AM

r156, I see your point to a degree. But they filmed on the street, not inside. And it was a nice tribute to Bobby.

by Anonymousreply 157June 20, 2019 2:22 AM

I don't think Jill was motivated by a desire to honor Bobby; I think she was looking for attention and screen time. Her relentless drive to get back on the show reminds me of those I Love Lucy episodes where Lucy did everything she could think of to be part of Ricky's night club act.

by Anonymousreply 158June 20, 2019 2:28 AM

Jill wasn't honoring anyone. She was showing Bravo that she'll bare anything to get that apple back.

by Anonymousreply 159June 20, 2019 2:39 AM

Fine Jill, you've found a new twu wuv. But have some fucking decorum (look it up). Couldn't you wait until after Bobby's first yahrzeit to trot this dude out? You've actually been hinting about him whil Bobby's body was still warm . It is fucking unseemly as hell, which means, for you, entirely fitting.

by Anonymousreply 160June 20, 2019 5:16 AM

Very cute what you did there, but any and every mention of J gets F.F'd and blocked, ya big yenta cunt.

by Anonymousreply 161June 20, 2019 6:10 AM

Are you talking to me r161? I was slamming her. Who are you directing your comment to?

by Anonymousreply 162June 20, 2019 6:13 AM

Why do you care if some moron blocks your posts, r162?

by Anonymousreply 163June 20, 2019 11:33 AM

r163 Not at all, in fact, anyone should have at it. I just didn't understand the post or who it was directed to, which seems to be an issue with this thread in general.

by Anonymousreply 164June 20, 2019 11:49 AM

The Jill haters are sometimes worse than the Jill fans.

by Anonymousreply 165June 20, 2019 11:56 AM

I want to see Bethenny explain this latest tirade tonight.

by Anonymousreply 166June 20, 2019 11:57 AM

I really doubt you are reading Bourdieu. But I do encourage you to try to read a book instead of watching and posting about these awful housewife people.

by Anonymousreply 167June 20, 2019 12:44 PM

Why not lead by example, Book Troll/r167, by not posting on this thread?

by Anonymousreply 168June 20, 2019 12:51 PM

Oh bless you book troll at R167, why do you 'doubt I'm reading Bourdieu'? have you ever read any Bourdieu? Do you have any insights on thoughts on his work? just so you know, I finished reading his lecture on the connections between physical and social space last night and now I've moved onto a paper analysing class identities and reasons for ambivalence or dis-identification. Would you be interested in a discussion on either of these things? probably not.

Incidentally, your assumption that someone can't enjoy both 'high' and 'low' culture overlooks the phenomenon of what is called cultural 'ominvorism', whereby a person engages with all types culture in a reflexive and self-aware manner. If I was doing an analysis of this thread from the perspective of class identification (I'm not) then I'd tease apart your assumptions about what constitutes 'good' culture and your identity claims through the notion of traditional cultural capital. The fact that you are now referring to yourself as the 'book troll' is very interesting I think.

by Anonymousreply 169June 20, 2019 1:23 PM

^^ If you have ever read any Bourdieu then you will know what I mean by cultural capital R167, although it is probably clear from the context. I suspect however that you have not. I feel like your own sense of identity must be pretty precarious if you have to come onto these threads to make a show of looking down on other posters from you (supposedly) high intellectual platform. People who actually do 'read books' and enjoy discussing ideas tend not to do that because, for them, it really isn't about the performance of a fragile identity.

by Anonymousreply 170June 20, 2019 1:30 PM

Season 1 airing today!

by Anonymousreply 171June 20, 2019 1:44 PM

I don't like Bourdieu, I'm a pinot girl

by Anonymousreply 172June 20, 2019 2:21 PM

It is so odd to see what these shows have evolved (devolved?) into based on where they started.

by Anonymousreply 173June 20, 2019 2:53 PM

With very few exceptions like r172 who at least made an attempt, these NY threads are oddly humorless, and dry as dirt. I don't know why. No one seems to have any fun on here. Perhaps it is just me.

by Anonymousreply 174June 20, 2019 3:02 PM

r174, this thread is generally a lot more fun than the BH threads. God almighty.

by Anonymousreply 175June 20, 2019 3:04 PM

Maybe that reflects the show R174? I feel like it has becoming grimmer and darker over the years, not just in what is happening in the housewives' lives but the storylines they choose to run with.

by Anonymousreply 176June 20, 2019 3:05 PM

So basically, Barb would come back if asked...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177June 20, 2019 3:05 PM

Book Troll, I WRITE books as well as read them AND manage to watch this show. What else you got, whore?

by Anonymousreply 178June 20, 2019 3:13 PM

I agree that, the BH threads aren't much fun either, especially with the pro/con VLP freaks. At least there is a bit of fun with the Mo/Farrah relationship, though a lot of pearl clutching there as well.

by Anonymousreply 179June 20, 2019 3:15 PM

If you can look at Lu getting whipped around on that camel at R103 without laughing your ass off, I don't know what to tell you.

by Anonymousreply 180June 20, 2019 3:25 PM

This show used to be so classy

by Anonymousreply 181June 20, 2019 3:35 PM

Oh my god, Alex boasting about Francois (or was it Johan?) singing twinkle twinkle little star in Latin was amazing. We need more of that. But their desperate social climbing was quite cringe-making too.

by Anonymousreply 182June 20, 2019 3:42 PM

Even back then, Avery had more sense than Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 183June 20, 2019 4:33 PM

Christmas vs Cabaret

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184June 20, 2019 5:55 PM

I hope LuAnn eventually gets over herself. Really, how many sets can she expect her HW friends to sit through?

by Anonymousreply 185June 20, 2019 6:06 PM

r185, this sounds like it was likely scheduled by production as a finale.

by Anonymousreply 186June 20, 2019 6:15 PM

I love the New York franchise because not a single one of them is married! Even those silly whores in Beverly Hills and the OC are married. Even Vicki Gunvalson has managed to snare a man!

by Anonymousreply 187June 20, 2019 6:22 PM

Victoria does not snare - she is snared.

by Anonymousreply 188June 20, 2019 6:26 PM

So wait, r185: you think production scheduled their cabaret attendance and they blew off production? That's pretty bold.

by Anonymousreply 189June 20, 2019 6:32 PM

Tonight is Dorinda's 80's aerobics class. I'm glad that it wasn't cut.

by Anonymousreply 190June 20, 2019 11:09 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191June 20, 2019 11:53 PM

During B's breakdown it is wonderful to see Ramona wiping away non-existent tears and smirking at B's theatrics.

by Anonymousreply 192June 21, 2019 1:01 AM

Miss C alluded to a incident with Barbara which was caught on a mic during the finale. Could this be what the rumored controversy was about?

by Anonymousreply 193June 21, 2019 2:35 AM

Finally - at least they are all calling out Tinsley for faking the breakup.

by Anonymousreply 194June 21, 2019 2:35 AM

Looks like they also cut that scene in the trailer of Dorinda yelling on the phone about the boat.

by Anonymousreply 195June 21, 2019 2:38 AM

Bethenny addressing Kelly's latest batch of nonsense, and denying ever having heard of Sunny or her snot-nosed kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196June 21, 2019 2:49 AM

Classic Ramona!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197June 21, 2019 2:54 AM

Wow. Interesting that Bethenny would play a completely denial of Sunny's story.

by Anonymousreply 198June 21, 2019 3:14 AM

Bethenny on Carole

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199June 21, 2019 3:17 AM

I knew Luann would just gloss over another Bethenny attack.

by Anonymousreply 200June 21, 2019 1:12 PM

So when did they actually start filming? They basically only filmed till December then? I always the filming sched was like 5 months?

by Anonymousreply 201June 21, 2019 2:27 PM

"I don’t owe Bethenny Frankel my life, friends are there help each other out #WWHL" - Luann is such an ungrateful bitch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202June 21, 2019 2:29 PM

r169/r170, : I heard what you were saying! You know nothing of my work! You mean my whole fallacy is wrong. How you got to teach a course in anything is totally amazing!

by Anonymousreply 203June 21, 2019 2:38 PM

Oh My God Bourdieu, is that you? Back from the dead and posting on DL? Maybe you can advise me on a chapter I'm currently writing? I will cite DL in my references.

by Anonymousreply 204June 21, 2019 2:45 PM

Ramona is appalling. Tinsley should've dragged her.

by Anonymousreply 205June 21, 2019 2:48 PM

Ramona's desperate "I'm still hot" thing is getting more and more pathetic. She's starting to have a strong Norma Desmond vibe.

She doesn't look like a typical 62-year-old, but that isn't remotely the same as looking young and fresh. And her waistline is a thing of the past. She needs to accept that 15 years after menopause, she is no longer sexually desirable and focus on her work, her kid, her home, and keeping fit and looking attractive in an age appropriate way. The more she tries to insist she's still 30, the more she resembles somebody's Harley-riding "Mama."

by Anonymousreply 206June 21, 2019 2:55 PM

Sunny called out Bethenny again with a witness.

by Anonymousreply 207June 21, 2019 3:21 PM

The Tinz actually out-overacted Bethenny last night with the dog performance.

by Anonymousreply 208June 21, 2019 3:22 PM

Ramona’s gunt is terrifying

by Anonymousreply 209June 21, 2019 3:39 PM

Luann is so out of touch. She was shocked the women didn't want to come and see her show for the umpteenth time. FFS, they have been to your show PLENTY of times. Don't drag them to another one. Also, there is more to life than your fucking cringy cabarets. Shut up about the stupid cabaret for once. Will she EVER stop talking about herself? She literally makes everything about herself, even after Bethenny's breakdown she was still all about ME.

by Anonymousreply 210June 21, 2019 3:44 PM

John lays big thick juicy pipe whenever Dorinda needs it

by Anonymousreply 211June 21, 2019 3:49 PM

Simply stated, Lu is a cunt. A total cunt.

by Anonymousreply 212June 21, 2019 4:10 PM

I kind of think the song is catchy...

by Anonymousreply 213June 21, 2019 4:16 PM

Ramona shut LuAnn down when she coldly stated, “We don’t want to watch you come work” 💀

by Anonymousreply 214June 21, 2019 4:55 PM

Tinsley is acting way too much this season - I could see that being a reason why she could be on the chopping block. Both the circus meltdown and the dog meltdown felt like a forced performance.

by Anonymousreply 215June 21, 2019 4:58 PM

I felt like the circus meltdown was genuine R215? Maybe I'm a bit naive. I haven't seen the dog one yet.

by Anonymousreply 216June 21, 2019 5:02 PM

Genuine perhaps in a sense that she was feeling it, but the histrionics of it were all for the camera.

by Anonymousreply 217June 21, 2019 5:06 PM

So what is the mic thing with Barbara that Andy talked about? Obviously she said something again when she thought she wasn't mic'd? Sounds like it has to do with Luann.

by Anonymousreply 218June 21, 2019 5:09 PM

Typically holiday cabaret shows are great fun. Ramona's an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 219June 21, 2019 11:21 PM

R218 - I haven't heard Andy talking about it but I think that must have been something that happened before Barbara started filming, in a previous season.

Before Luann got married to Tom there was a party that Barbara was a guest at, Bravo cameras were there and Barbara (who we didn't know at the time) said something to Carol like 'She'd prefer just to go through with it and divorce him after', which Carole's mic picked up. Bravo broadcast it and IIRC Barbara tried to stop it and/or sued them to try and prevent it.

by Anonymousreply 220June 21, 2019 11:45 PM

Ramona talked shit about Tinsley having her dead dog frozen but had nothing to say about Sonja putting her dead dog in her FREEZER!! Did she just push the Lean Cuisines to the side? Is that why the ice was brown?

by Anonymousreply 221June 22, 2019 1:05 AM

Next time your dog dies ask friends to send the Bambi Shimmer sneaker in silver in lieu of flowers.

Currently retails at $730.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222June 22, 2019 1:11 AM

r220, he specifically said on WWHL last night that it was this season's finale.

by Anonymousreply 223June 22, 2019 2:56 AM

Wtf is with Tinsley calling 911 about a dog?? Is this for real? I can’t even imagine that scene...

by Anonymousreply 224June 22, 2019 3:11 AM

The dog scene was so OTT

by Anonymousreply 225June 22, 2019 3:27 AM

TINSLEY IS FUCKING PATHETIC!!! THIS NEEDS TO BE HER LAST FUCKING SEASON. OMFG

I LOVE dogs as much as anyone but fuck she's a moron. Crying hysterically, freezing it and having a viewing, calling 911 OVER A DOG THAT SHE KNEW HAD CANCER is insane. She really acts like a fucking teenager. Crying and being awkward about dating, her relationship with her mother, Tinsley is stunted emotionally and mentally. The only adult thing she does is drink but a lot of teens do that too

She needs to be gone. She's not entertaining in any way

by Anonymousreply 226June 22, 2019 4:19 AM

Yes, Rose, the fire department responds to animals in distress.

by Anonymousreply 227June 22, 2019 7:43 AM

Can you really call 911 over a dog dying? Is that legal or appropriate? Do 911 medics treat pets? Would they even respond to a call for an animal?

I’m genuinely asking, not a pet owner....

I would think that (sadly) is you found your pet passed away you would call the vet - not 911.

The hideous overpriced Gucci/ Bambi shoes just show how shallow and materialistic Scott and Tinsleys relationship was. Embarassing.

by Anonymousreply 228June 22, 2019 8:53 AM

Agree with others that Tinsley has arrested development and is tedious to watch.

by Anonymousreply 229June 22, 2019 10:26 AM

It's kind of a shame, because I actually enjoyed her in Miami. But the breakdowns/crying fits are not endearing.

by Anonymousreply 230June 22, 2019 1:03 PM

Tinsley's voice! It truly is nails on a chalkboard. Ramona looked like she was trying not to laugh.

by Anonymousreply 231June 22, 2019 1:44 PM

I've just caught up with the last three episodes. As someone above said, Luann definitely has several lights out, she is completely impervious to any criticism whatsoever - it's all 'jealousy'.

Two things in particular I noticed - she said she went back to the table because 'those bitches weren't going to ruin my sobriety' or something like that (in the voice-over) but pretended she'd come back to make amends or whatever - you could see that it was almost psychically painful to give a sort of apology to Barbara and sort of admit she could have been at fault a little because she doesn't believe a word of it.

Also, she really does just agree with people to shut them up so she can get back to her and how important it is that everyone 'supports' her. When talking to Ramona she said 'I get what you're saying' then immediately started talking about how she had reserved seats from them all at her show...

She must have been a completely nightmare as a mother, she even makes Bethenny and Ramona look good and like normal empathetic human beings, in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 232June 22, 2019 1:45 PM

It's so odd to hear so much about Dennis after his death but hardly a blip when he was alive and allegedly in her life.

by Anonymousreply 233June 22, 2019 1:48 PM

Why is Ramona so turnip-shaped? She’s like an inverted Biggy Figgy. Is that menopause or drinking or drinking after menopause? Or is it snack cake disorder?

by Anonymousreply 234June 22, 2019 5:33 PM

They are still going at it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235June 22, 2019 5:35 PM

Ramona's is 62 and drinks a LOT. It would be amazing if she didn't have a gunt.

That said, I hope it's not liver damage. I knew somebody who drank himself to death, and even though he barely ate anything, his abdomen was swollen over his spindly legs. That's kind of what Ramona looks like now and I hope it's just a coincidence because she's batshit crazy, but that's a horrible death I wouldn't wish on anybody.

by Anonymousreply 236June 22, 2019 6:25 PM

I am surprised she has not gone the cool-sculpting route yet

by Anonymousreply 237June 22, 2019 6:34 PM

R237 she will go cool sculpting next season when they do it for free for her.

by Anonymousreply 238June 22, 2019 7:19 PM

In other news, Kristen is still a twit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239June 22, 2019 7:20 PM

I really didn't mind Kristen, but she never gelled well with the others.

by Anonymousreply 240June 23, 2019 12:47 AM

Kristen was boring as fuck but even she seemed tougher than Tinsley.

by Anonymousreply 241June 23, 2019 4:56 AM

The Tinz has been reaching with these dramatic moments. She'd be much better served letting her inner bitch out a lot more.

by Anonymousreply 242June 23, 2019 12:30 PM

I wonder if they are going to keep the same filming schedule for season 12? Bravo's sched seems to be all over the map this year.

by Anonymousreply 243June 23, 2019 12:59 PM

Do DLers no longer lust after Jason?

by Anonymousreply 244June 23, 2019 1:57 PM

Ramona is 62? I confirmed it, all those bitches are old. It proves you can be a drunken idiot at any age, just in nice clothes and make up.

by Anonymousreply 245June 23, 2019 5:26 PM

Ramona forks out a lot of money that most will never have to look as she does. So no, .

by Anonymousreply 246June 23, 2019 5:30 PM

That Ramona - Tinsley scene about the makeup is just horrible. I hope Ramona has the grace to be embarrassed.

....Oh, wait.

by Anonymousreply 247June 23, 2019 10:46 PM

And LuAnn's crocodile tears when she comes back to the table to "apologize." She's such a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 248June 23, 2019 11:09 PM

Luann wanted them at the show so she could sell tickets

by Anonymousreply 249June 23, 2019 11:12 PM

I know R248 - Hilarious that as she was going to sit down and fake-apologize we had her narration saying 'I wasn't going to let those bitches ruin my sobriety'. Lol, so fake.

by Anonymousreply 250June 23, 2019 11:15 PM

I am sure she was "encouraged" by production to return.

by Anonymousreply 251June 24, 2019 12:17 PM

Why was Ramona going after Tinsley's makeup cut? Poor Tinz!

by Anonymousreply 252June 24, 2019 12:43 PM

That was just vile. ^^ Anyone else would have given Ramona a good smack, but poor old Tinz just wilted.

by Anonymousreply 253June 24, 2019 12:53 PM

Ramona had to put Tinsley in her place after she dared to be interested in the same man. Ramona knows she cannot compete if 40-somethings are after the same 60yo men.

by Anonymousreply 254June 24, 2019 1:53 PM

I guess. But she didn't put Tinsley in her place; she just made a complete spectacle of herself.

Ramona ought to go back to Mario. I can't believe any other sane man would have her.

by Anonymousreply 255June 24, 2019 1:55 PM

And scratch the "other."

by Anonymousreply 256June 24, 2019 1:56 PM

The B has met her match

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257June 24, 2019 2:00 PM

These two are engaging in mortal combat over whether B yelled at Hostin's kids for making too much noise? Absurd.

by Anonymousreply 258June 24, 2019 2:07 PM

Wow I just watched the Ramona make-up scene - there is something seriously wrong with that woman. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 259June 24, 2019 2:07 PM

Sunny is even more pressed because Megan likes to defend Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 260June 24, 2019 2:40 PM

Sunny is upset that Bethenny yelled at her daughter over a fence to quiet down in The Hamptons 8+ years ago? Bethenny stated that she already apologized to Sunny for this lapse in judgement. Her daughter was a baby at the time and she was afraid that Sunny’s daughter and her friend would wake her. Bethenny even went next door with a gift basket full of Skinny Girl Drink Products and apologized personally for her behavior. Sunny is looking for publicity and attaching herself to Bethenny’s coattails.

by Anonymousreply 261June 24, 2019 3:41 PM

Then why did Bethenny deny it was said on WWHL. She said she didn't even know Sunny. It's stupid though. Bethenny should have just said "I was a new mom. I didn't want my kid to wake up". Done.

by Anonymousreply 262June 24, 2019 3:57 PM

Because Sunny wants to be on the view next season and what better way to do it than publicity! Bethany should replace Sunny on the View. Sunny shows her low rent by continuing to go on about this. She won’t beat Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 263June 24, 2019 4:02 PM

You'd think Bethenny would wake up her own sleeping kid when she yelled over the fence. What a fishwife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264June 24, 2019 5:24 PM

It's possible that Bethenny didn't remember the incident or recognize Sunny after 8 years.

by Anonymousreply 265June 24, 2019 5:29 PM

Bethenny allegedly acknowledged the incident the first time Sunny mentioned it. Not sure what is different now. Insinuating she was drunk or drugs was not the best way to handle it.

by Anonymousreply 266June 24, 2019 5:44 PM

Does Bravo pay attention to L+7 numbers? NY increased 150% for June 3-9.

by Anonymousreply 267June 24, 2019 5:53 PM

The women probably wanted to punish Luann for her ridiculous narcissism by not attending her show, because it's obvious Luann wanted to use that event as an opportunity to be the finale - that typically has all of the women together for some closure/whatever - and simultaneously focus on her shitty show.

Luann's been single-minded all season on self promotion, so why stop now?

by Anonymousreply 268June 24, 2019 7:25 PM

I think they are all sincerely sick to death of her at this point.

by Anonymousreply 269June 24, 2019 7:27 PM

Sure, but Ramona's a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 270June 24, 2019 8:51 PM

Dorinda needs to work on being more likable next season. She's been a psycho bitch the past two seasons and it's getting old. She needs to go back to how she was during her first two seasons on the show.

by Anonymousreply 271June 24, 2019 9:54 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272June 24, 2019 10:17 PM

omg!

by Anonymousreply 273June 24, 2019 11:18 PM

Luann had her cabaret show on last season's finale. Two years in a row of the same thing is not how these ladies roll. Ramona likes to mix it up.

by Anonymousreply 274June 24, 2019 11:43 PM

From the preview, it looks like B steps in to defuse the Ramona-Luann conflict and broker a compromise so that the bloody cabaret gets equal billing with the "surprise party" I'm amazed she'd take the trouble for Lu (or for Ramona, after her hideous behavior at last season's reunion).

I think Bethenny wins the season.

by Anonymousreply 275June 25, 2019 12:25 AM

R267 Yes Bravo along with every other network in addition to advertisers pay very close attention to Live + 7 numbers. Particularly in the 18-49 demographic as that is how ad rates during the show are determined. Live + 7 are far more important nowadays than same day viewership given that viewing habits have shifted (On Demand, DVR, Online, Streaming).

by Anonymousreply 276June 25, 2019 12:25 AM

r276 Could you please explain what "Live +7 numbers" are to those of us (me) who might not know? Sounds interesting. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 277June 25, 2019 12:31 AM

Live Plus 7 ratings reflect viewing done via DVR and VOD within seven days of a telecast’s linear premiere.

by Anonymousreply 278June 25, 2019 12:39 AM

But it still only matters if you're a Nielson family, right?

by Anonymousreply 279June 25, 2019 1:54 AM

For r277

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280June 25, 2019 1:55 AM

Vote for your fav NY housewives

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281June 25, 2019 2:59 AM

Don’t click that link!!

by Anonymousreply 282June 25, 2019 3:00 AM

Why? it was a survey from reddit.

by Anonymousreply 283June 25, 2019 3:20 AM

Dorinda is really bringing her 80's workout on the road. God help us.

by Anonymousreply 284June 25, 2019 12:13 PM

r284, she's doing it for charity and to help the gay community. Can't knock her.

by Anonymousreply 285June 25, 2019 12:28 PM

You can vacation with Doris in the glamorous city of Orlando for only $3700! It's a bargain no matter how you look at it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286June 25, 2019 12:30 PM

Wow, they have a whole list of housewives and reality stars you can vacation with. It's like an in-person, extended Cameo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287June 25, 2019 12:32 PM

I am quite surprised Bravo has never tried to capitalize on this and startsome sort of trip with multiple HWs. I guess "BravoCon" is its way of doing it.

by Anonymousreply 288June 25, 2019 12:41 PM

The finale preview looks great. Looks like Tinsley is in the hot seat.

by Anonymousreply 289June 26, 2019 2:22 AM

The Cuntess is writing a tell-all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290June 26, 2019 11:38 AM

Luann needs her nose done.

by Anonymousreply 291June 26, 2019 12:04 PM

Will she tell all about Tom's THICK, MEATY cock?

by Anonymousreply 292June 26, 2019 12:06 PM

She will spin her story so completely that she'll be unrecognizable. She's very clear in interviews that she wants to get "her side" of the last few years on the record, so we'll have to look for her book in the Fiction section.

by Anonymousreply 293June 26, 2019 12:27 PM

I am here for the Cuntess on a mega cunty book tour next season

by Anonymousreply 294June 26, 2019 12:59 PM

I'm sure we all remember Jill's escapades around the publication of her execrable Jewish Mother book. Imagine how the Cuntess will carry on.

by Anonymousreply 295June 26, 2019 1:19 PM

I learned all the secrets of Jewish mothers from Jill Zarin.

by Anonymousreply 296June 26, 2019 1:26 PM

Susan Saunders, is that you? ^^

by Anonymousreply 297June 26, 2019 1:27 PM

Been home sick and bored, so I've been watching some early episodes. Wow.

Ramona was really gorgeous in season 1. LuAnn was really different. Losing the Count really did her in.

Avery was heavily featured the first season, and at one point charmingly called Ramona and her friends "lesbos".

Ramona and those friends--who I don't think we see after S1--are out one night and these two cheesy guys try to pick them up and the women chase them away, calling them assholes.

One of those guys was Tom!

by Anonymousreply 298June 26, 2019 2:02 PM

Do we think it's safe to say Jill is done now? I mean they are not considering for season 12, are they?

by Anonymousreply 299June 26, 2019 2:04 PM

I don't think it's ever safe to say that Jill is done. She will fight for her stupid apple with her last breath.

by Anonymousreply 300June 26, 2019 2:10 PM

R298 I watch the early episodes too. They are amazing.

by Anonymousreply 301June 26, 2019 2:32 PM

Yes, but after this season, it's clear production and/or the other women have no interest in Jill in any regular capacity.

by Anonymousreply 302June 26, 2019 2:32 PM

^That fact will not discourage her. She's like Lucy Ricardo trying to get into Ricky's night club act.

by Anonymousreply 303June 26, 2019 2:37 PM

True, but they need to stop dangling her. I am not sure I blame her if production keeps asking her to film. I don't get that at all.

Time for some new blood.

by Anonymousreply 304June 26, 2019 2:40 PM

They need to have Luann eat Jill out.

by Anonymousreply 305June 26, 2019 2:42 PM

Tom was actually not that bad all around when he was thin in the season 1 clip.

by Anonymousreply 306June 26, 2019 2:44 PM

He's still not bad when you consider the dating pool for "middle aged" women on the UES. He's straight, he owns a dinner jacket, he probably knows which fork to use, and he can perform sexually.

by Anonymousreply 307June 26, 2019 4:02 PM

It's funny - I thought he came across very nelly in that episode.

by Anonymousreply 308June 26, 2019 4:05 PM

So it would appear that Tom is just thirsty to be on camera? Is that why he really married LuAnn?

by Anonymousreply 309June 26, 2019 4:32 PM

I doubt it, r309. He seemed VERY awkward on camera.

by Anonymousreply 310June 26, 2019 4:40 PM

I imagine he got backed into a corner by Luann and took the line of least resistance in marrying her.

by Anonymousreply 311June 26, 2019 4:43 PM

Tom was a HUGE douche in the season one clip where he had the audacity to insult Joni by calling her lazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312June 26, 2019 5:13 PM

Ramona was never gorgeous. Puhlease.

by Anonymousreply 313June 26, 2019 8:17 PM

Still jumping around watching past seasons...I really did like Heather.

by Anonymousreply 314June 26, 2019 11:44 PM

Curious--what did you like about her, r314? I really found her unbearable.

by Anonymousreply 315June 26, 2019 11:50 PM

Heather was a pain in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 316June 27, 2019 12:02 AM

I liked Heather also. Except for the scenes with her son. Yawn. She could stand up to Bethenny and B was so threatened by her.

by Anonymousreply 317June 27, 2019 12:32 AM

I do really wish you people would read a book instead of watching and posting about this garbage.

by Anonymousreply 318June 27, 2019 12:35 AM

I read books and watch this garbage. I'm versatile. No I'm not going to take the bait.

by Anonymousreply 319June 27, 2019 12:40 AM

Hey mamas!

by Anonymousreply 320June 27, 2019 12:44 AM

Heather was unbearable. If you like her so much, you can pay 3500 to go vacation with her in Utah.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321June 27, 2019 12:54 AM

Serving you "ET in a wig" realness!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322June 27, 2019 12:55 AM

Oh stop trolling or come up with something new R318. You tried this a few days ago, pretty much word for word, and it didn't work then. You're so boring.

by Anonymousreply 323June 27, 2019 1:04 AM

I'd forgotten what a try hard Alex was. And hard to look at.

Cindy Barshop is hands down the worst HW on any of the cities.

I don't want to go on vacation with Heather, but I did like that she was ballsy and not psycho like some of the other housewives.

by Anonymousreply 324June 27, 2019 1:27 AM

Sorry Swivel-Gunvalson was the worst

by Anonymousreply 325June 27, 2019 2:30 AM

I would like to agree that Cindy Barshop was the worst because she was so smug and had an oddly incestuous relationship with her brother (plus she drove the vajazzling trend, ugh) but KKB is the reigning absolute worst ever for me. Stupid, shallow, insufferable Kelly bogus Columbia degree Bensimon can go fuck herself.

by Anonymousreply 326June 27, 2019 2:35 AM

Were the ratings any good this season?

by Anonymousreply 327June 27, 2019 3:11 AM

I agree KKB and Gunvalson are terrible, awful people, and I hate them, but at least they were sometimes watchable in their awfulness.

Barshop was just a black hole of suck.

by Anonymousreply 328June 27, 2019 3:17 AM

Agree about KKB, of all the Housewives of RHONY (I haven't watched the others as much) she is the one I have hated the most. Bethenny, Ramona and Luann come a close second depending on the season.

It must be hell to have to spend time with her.

by Anonymousreply 329June 27, 2019 11:52 AM

Kristen and Heather are both forgettable. Kelly was fun to watch because she was so crazy. I’m embarrassed to say that I watched Cindy Barshop. So awful

by Anonymousreply 330June 27, 2019 9:40 PM

First Sonja and Dorinda still for the Anne Hathaway movie, and now Cool Sculpting, which was the first commercial at the break. It bothers me that they are hocking other people's crap and not their own crap. Sell me Sonja by Sonja Morgan or next season's aerobics class but spare me this shit.

by Anonymousreply 331June 28, 2019 1:14 AM

Ramona is so disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 332June 28, 2019 1:20 AM

Noel is still hot. The stache needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 333June 28, 2019 1:28 AM

Who is that over-excited horsefaced man in Luann's audience? What is happening there...what is he on?

by Anonymousreply 334June 28, 2019 1:33 AM

Barb tells the truth: Lu can't sing.

by Anonymousreply 335June 28, 2019 1:34 AM

It’s all fags at their parties.

by Anonymousreply 336June 28, 2019 1:46 AM

Tinsley physically recoiling to the stripper is my new spirit animal.

by Anonymousreply 337June 28, 2019 2:02 AM

After watching him on WWHL it makes you wonder why John Mayer hasn't been #metoo'd yet, with his creepy date rape ass.

by Anonymousreply 338June 28, 2019 2:39 AM

Barb - She can't really hold the show alone, she really can't sing - Lol Barb!!

by Anonymousreply 339June 28, 2019 12:08 PM

the finale was BORING AS FUCK

not a good season overall. Miami had some moments but the cast is stale and needs changing before filming begins

by Anonymousreply 340June 28, 2019 3:40 PM

Bitch away, but the only thing this season had going for it was -ME.

by Anonymousreply 341June 28, 2019 4:21 PM

the reunion looks meh as well. No bombshells or major fireworks

by Anonymousreply 342June 28, 2019 4:23 PM

I loved hearing Jingle Bells sung in the Countess's dusky baritone. It didn't sound half bad.

by Anonymousreply 343June 28, 2019 5:03 PM

Still not buying this fish allergy. I know her poodles tried to sell it for a while as a "recently acquired" one, but now she's doubling down and she's had it "since childhood". I don't remember a single mention of it in earlier episodes. If I can remember some of the most painfully mundane bullshit these broads have said or done, this would really have stuck in my noggin. Also, she trots it out when needed. She did overplay her hand when she had to be removed from a commercial flight because fish was served in her breathable space, so I guess she has dialled it back somewhat since then. *eyeroll*

by Anonymousreply 344June 28, 2019 7:07 PM

The women don't show up, they are fucked. The women show up, they are fucked. Lu was pissed they were getting in the way of her pre-show coke snort fest.

Noel looks ridiculous in that 'stache.

Dorinda is being so cunty about Tinz, and for really no reason. Maybe *she* is the housewife trying to give her the heave-ho?

by Anonymousreply 345June 28, 2019 7:21 PM

I honestly don't get why, if someone had such an extreme allergy to fish, they would ever risk having bought miso soup that might have fish flakes in. I think she dos have some kind of allergy but there's something about the whole thing that isn't sitting right with me.

Also I'm amused by the fact that she has (apparently) just got home from her trip and is phoning a friend to tell them all of this, and Bravo cameras just happened to be there? I mean did she phone them from the ambulance to arrange it? probably.

by Anonymousreply 346June 28, 2019 7:37 PM

Wow, go Barbara! Those remarks about how Lu can't hold her own show and can't really sing, are of course dead on. Just like her remarks to Carole about how Lu would go ahead with the marriage to Tom just to save face. Babs likes a hot mic!

I wonder if this got her tossed off the show?

by Anonymousreply 347June 28, 2019 7:38 PM

OK, almost at the end now.

Fuck you Dorinda. I used to really enjoy you. No need to be so fucking cunty toward Tinsley, when she isn't *that* irritating. Look at your repulsive, over-acting daughter that even the producers were trying to keep out of frame this episode. Maybe put your energy into making her remotely palatable. Good luck, bitch. You (both) will need it.

by Anonymousreply 348June 28, 2019 8:56 PM

Do Sonja and Dorinda not understand trust funds? Or do they think Tinsley is lying about having one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349June 28, 2019 9:02 PM

I can see them not understanding, or should I say, not wanting to understand, trust funds, because they thought/assumed they would be "taken care of". Dorinda may have found out too late "her Richard" was either not all that, or did not leave all that. Hence, the show, the "Cameo" videos, etc. I am more intrigued by Dorinda's financial situation than I ever was about Sonja's.

by Anonymousreply 350June 28, 2019 9:38 PM

I kind of get what Dorinda is saying about Tinsley...she's about as deep as cookie sheet and has a middling personality. Even when she is drunk she's no fun.

by Anonymousreply 351June 28, 2019 9:40 PM

R351 Fair enough, but why be so totally cunty about it? Save the cuntiness for the true cunts. If Tinsley isn't fun, then you would think she wouldn't even register on Dorinda's radar. But, she really did this episode. I hadn't noticed it before if she had. Dorinda's put out every other castmate before into "time out" that I can recall. Maybe this is Tinsley's time.

Her "CLIP!" routine went to her head. Now even John and that thing of a daughter have been "clipped".

by Anonymousreply 352June 28, 2019 9:48 PM

A good way to close the season is with the lovely Countess appearing with some mediocre singers, whose pitiful simperings compare to her hauntingly melodic song stylings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353June 28, 2019 10:15 PM

Not a bad time to ask once again...

Who will be the first Real Housewife to die?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354June 28, 2019 10:44 PM

Noel looks like John Waters with the moustache.

by Anonymousreply 355June 28, 2019 11:31 PM

Barbara should get extra points for calling out Luann's inability to sing while sitting in the row in front of Noel and Victoria.

by Anonymousreply 356June 28, 2019 11:44 PM

I hope you all find this level of happiness

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357June 28, 2019 11:50 PM

It is RICH that Dorinda says she will talk about Scott if she wants to but she told Ramona not to talk about John just a few seasons ago.

by Anonymousreply 358June 29, 2019 12:06 AM

Dorinda also completely contradicted herself. She said she didn't agree with it when Tinsley asked her not to talk about Scott but then said (to camera) that she'd respect her if she said 'bitch! don't talk about Scott!'. So if she called her a bitch it would make it better?

I feel for Tinsley in this situation, I feel like Dorinda really is quite rough and doesn't respect women who aren't - she thinks Tinsley trying to make her point politely is 'weak'........it's herself she is showing up here.

by Anonymousreply 359June 29, 2019 12:14 AM

I had to fast-forward over Bethenny telling her driver that when she went into the ER she 'felt Dennis tugging at my sleeve'. Jesus, how much can this woman milk his death? that much I guess. I cringed so much.

by Anonymousreply 360June 29, 2019 12:16 AM

Jesus you're right R360. When they showed flashbacks of Bethenny when she had her bulimic jawline it looked like a different person. Even her eyes were different. I guess that could have something to do with her jaw dragging her face...but man that was a hell of a jaw.

by Anonymousreply 361June 29, 2019 2:18 AM

bummed the cameras weren't rolling during Bethenny's Boston trip

by Anonymousreply 362June 29, 2019 4:53 AM

Bummed the cameras weren't rolling dunring B's trip to South Korea to get her fucked up jaw sorted.

Jawline botox, my asshole

by Anonymousreply 363June 29, 2019 5:47 AM

Ever notice how whenever the other fraus on the show start getting attention, Bethenny suffers some tragic health scare that brings her to the brink of death?

by Anonymousreply 364June 29, 2019 3:02 PM

I used to love Dorinda, so I've been crushed this past season or two to realize what a toxic ball of pure hate she really is. Maybe it's because of her substance abuse, maybe not. All I know is I'm over her.

by Anonymousreply 365June 29, 2019 4:09 PM

R365- Oh my god, me too- I cannot even stand the sight of her now.

And her Berkshire's estate is as tacky as an Elvis Painting.

And this finale looks SUPREMELY BORING. Shockingly boring- Very surprised that the clips in the preview are the highlights? I have never seen such a bad preview for a reunion.

by Anonymousreply 366June 29, 2019 4:25 PM

Hey, R366 - I make it nice, bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367June 29, 2019 4:45 PM

Fuck you, bitch!

You were married to that guy for 6 fucking years- you milk that Richard shit like a fucking harpy.

Go make your alcoholism NICE, BITCH!!!!

And those green statues in your dining room at CUNTVILLE MANOR are an abomination!

by Anonymousreply 368June 29, 2019 5:22 PM

I did like Bethenny throwing poor hapless Sonja a mercy fuck by giving her that birthday cake with the sparklers.

by Anonymousreply 369June 29, 2019 6:10 PM

According to the finale, Dorinda's house in the Berkshires has flooded - how the fuck does that happen since it appeared to be on level ground? Did she have leaky basement windows?

by Anonymousreply 370June 29, 2019 6:28 PM

Dorinda gets a very heavy-handed puff piece in Elle.

[quote] To telll someone they're a Dorinda is like saying they're a hybrid Miranda-Samantha and very high praise.

No, it means they need to cut back on the coke because they are a mean drunk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371June 29, 2019 6:43 PM

the reunion looks boring and full of repetitive bullshit

if Bravo does not change up the cast (more than dumping Tinsley), ratings will really fall next season. They're stale.

Sonja should also be fired or at least demoted.

Keep trouble makers/difficult personalities Bethenny, Ramona, LuAnn and Dorinda. Then bring back 1 or 2 and add in a new face.

They cannot keep this same cast going. Michael Rappaport was completely wrong this week saying this cast shouldn't be touched. It needs to be shaken up massively

by Anonymousreply 372June 29, 2019 6:50 PM

Shake it like a baby!

by Anonymousreply 373June 29, 2019 6:54 PM

Agree. This season is boring. Nothing has really happened.

by Anonymousreply 374June 29, 2019 7:10 PM

I miss the last season. There were real dramas in Season 10.

by Anonymousreply 375June 29, 2019 7:12 PM

bring back Jill and Carole especially as they've never filmed together though they were both on WWHL during Andy's LA week last year (but didn't interact at least on camera)

add in a real bitch like Jessica Seinfeld

by Anonymousreply 376June 29, 2019 7:15 PM

New York should have the cast like Camille Grammer. she literally saves the whole season of RHOBH

by Anonymousreply 377June 29, 2019 7:22 PM

I was asked to PUT OUT, due to Ms. Vanderpump being bullied off of my show-

So I put out.

by Anonymousreply 378June 29, 2019 8:07 PM

from Thursday

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379June 30, 2019 6:42 AM

THIS is some hilarious shit!!!

for the Bravo gay pride float, various housewives and bravolebrities were participating

Sonja, Tinsley, Kelly Dodd (RHOC(, LeAnne Locken (RHOD) and Reza (Shahs of Sunset) were all in a cab together.

Sonja and Tinsley started arguing. Kelly, messy as she always is, starts recording it. LeAnne and Reza try to break it up. No one knew Kelly was recording. She posted it in her stories. Bravo made her take it down but luckily other pages copied it

enjoy lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380July 1, 2019 5:46 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381July 1, 2019 10:45 AM

Oh my God, Sonja is still going on about how Tinsley wasn't grateful enough for staying at her rundown, Grey Gardens townhouse. Bitch is a dog with a bone.

by Anonymousreply 382July 1, 2019 10:49 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383July 1, 2019 10:17 PM

Sonja, more than the others, LOVES talking to the press. Any attention is good attention.

by Anonymousreply 384July 1, 2019 10:47 PM

Re-watching a bit of season 8 and lolling at Bethenny and Ramon agreeing that Sonja is a narcissist.

I first started watching the year of Sonja's toaster oven photoshoot, and I hated her, then I hated Ramona, then I hated Bethenny, and now I hate Luann. And I know on some level they have all had a bad edit from the producers as the villain of whatever series. But also, that behaviour (to the extent that it wasn't purely manufactured for the camera) was real, and I think they are frankly all terrible people really. I can't stop watching though.

by Anonymousreply 385July 2, 2019 12:28 AM

Whatever became of Sonja’s toaster oven “cookbook?”

by Anonymousreply 386July 2, 2019 12:35 AM

I think the cookbook went the same way as the toaster oven, the football team and the fashion line, r386.

by Anonymousreply 387July 2, 2019 3:11 AM

And the movie, r387

by Anonymousreply 388July 2, 2019 3:32 AM

Wow, Ramona is being so sweet to Bethenny and it seems heartfelt. She's saying all the right things. How did we get here? How did Ramona become the sane one in the group?

by Anonymousreply 389July 2, 2019 12:20 PM

This boring season in a nutshell:

As Sonja and Dorinda move into new small apartments, Lu brings her construction worker friend on board to distract from her bad cabaret act, while Bethenny attempts to grab attention by pretending to be upset over a dead guy she dumped, pretending to have a nervous breakdown, and finally, pretending to almost die. Meanwhile, Ramona and Tinsley go to parties.

And scene!

by Anonymousreply 390July 2, 2019 12:48 PM

When was she doing that R389? I'm sure he can have her moments but Ramona is far from being the sane or reasonable one. Did you see the bit with her dancing around the room insulting Tinsley? just horrible horrible behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 391July 2, 2019 12:52 PM

"I felt Dennis pulling me."

No, bitch, that was the paramedic grabbing your arm and telling you sit up and can the drama queen act.

by Anonymousreply 392July 2, 2019 1:39 PM

Did you notice that Barbara didn't get an update blurb at the end of the finale like all the other women got? That means she's not coming back next season.

by Anonymousreply 393July 2, 2019 4:28 PM

I assume Barbara was at the reunion was she? there was talk of her just being a 'friend' but she was filmed the same as the other women and had the to-camera pieces etc. But then no blurb - even women who don't come back get a blurb. It's strange the way they've treated her.

by Anonymousreply 394July 2, 2019 4:35 PM

Finally got to watching the episode of WWHL with Feeling Jovani. Horrible, but not in a fun or camp way (both were nowhere present). The lyrics seem like they were thrown together in 15 minutes, someone had a "great idea" without the talent to make it work. There is no hook, it is not remotely danceable. Even the third tier drag queens couldn't bring any energy to this dirge.

Luanne is too far up her own asshole to ever let go and have fun with and about herself (save for some scripted lines written for her), and she, for all of her trappings, is much too unsophisticated to understand camp. I wonder if this is Billy Stritch giving her a Fuck You? This "song", could have been fun if she had someone who knew what they were doing to write the lyrics and make the "music" pop. Maybe she didn't allow any input. ALLLLS I know is Luanne's anger and fakery (that she doesn't even know is fake) is what comes through in this mess as in much of her life. Not much else.

If she is so busy with *her* Cuntbaret (she only does 3 numbers, right? can't remember) to dedicate herself to "getting sober" (aka "not getting caught"), she certainly doesn't have time to devote to filming. Demote her to "enemy of" status and give Barbara a second season. Her way with hot mics make me happy.

by Anonymousreply 395July 3, 2019 1:01 AM

Barbara is too ugly for a blurb.

by Anonymousreply 396July 3, 2019 1:55 AM

Billy Stritch seems to be after that check. You can't pay rent with artistic integrity and this is a milkable cow. Why turn it down?

by Anonymousreply 397July 3, 2019 3:09 AM

The Countess stopped producing milk long ago.

by Anonymousreply 398July 3, 2019 12:05 PM

Frankel is a liar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399July 5, 2019 9:32 PM

so many of the NYC cast members do we think have probably partied or socialized with Jeffrey Epstein? All of the current cast hang out in both NYC and south Florida

it wouldn't surprise me if they all knew him

by Anonymousreply 400July 9, 2019 5:38 AM

*so how many

by Anonymousreply 401July 9, 2019 5:39 AM

We don't hang out with pedafiles since Carole left the show.

by Anonymousreply 402July 9, 2019 1:24 PM

The reunion starts tomorrow right? 4th of July weekend has kind of killed the momentum NYC & BH had going moving into their final part.

by Anonymousreply 403July 10, 2019 7:39 AM

Not sure how much or how often, but Carole did hang out with Jeff Epstein and his pimp Ghislaine.

by Anonymousreply 404July 10, 2019 4:55 PM

Birds of a feather rape children together!

by Anonymousreply 405July 10, 2019 6:17 PM

Carole is a Kennedy (formerly), so god knows what secrets she has.

by Anonymousreply 406July 10, 2019 6:28 PM

Carole was never a Kennedy. That said, I'm sure she knows a few things.

by Anonymousreply 407July 10, 2019 6:36 PM

She wasn't?! I thought (besides being Andy's lackey) thats what got her on the show. So what the fuck was she doing on this show for five seasons?

by Anonymousreply 408July 10, 2019 6:37 PM

I can imagine Ramona, Sonja, LuAnn, Jill and Tinsley all hanging with Epstein. I bet Bethenny and Dorinda have at least met him

by Anonymousreply 409July 10, 2019 6:40 PM

Carole was married to Tony Radziwill, Jackie's nephew. She was friends JFK Jr. and Caroline Bessett but never a Kennedy. And having listened to Carole on TV and social media for a few years I think it's fair to guess that she knows very little in general.

by Anonymousreply 410July 10, 2019 8:46 PM

[quote] Still not buying this fish allergy.

Me either. She didn't even know what a fucking EPI-PEN was, for fuck's sake!!! Anyone with a severe allergy that could cause death, would know what an epi-pen was.

Bullshitteny obviously used it as a power play.

These twats were all vying to have their party be the "finale show."

LuMann wanted her Cabaret to be the season finale, but the other women weren't having it. So Ramona decided to throw a "surprise party" for Dorinda and Sonja. That too, was a bust.

Bethenny used her "allergy" as an excuse to not film at either the cabaret OR the surprise party, which forced all of the women to attend her Christmas party the next day. That's why LuMann was so cold towards Bethenny's condition. "For someone who almost died, she looks fabulous." Indeed.

The producers LICK BETHENNY'S ASSHOLE, and let her get away with shit like this.

Meanwhile, LuAnn and Ramona are fighting for crumbs.

At least Dorinda stays out of the fray, and she gets her annual Berserkshires feature. Smart.

Now that I mentioned this, stay tuned to see that Bethenny tries to take that away from Dorinda.

LuAnn's getting smart, too, trying to make her upstate New York "river house" become a regular thing, as well.

by Anonymousreply 411July 10, 2019 8:56 PM

It will be a miracle if LuAnn is full time next season, and deservedly so. Her season 6 demotion brought us season 7-10, it was worth it. The show can’t survive without Ramona however.

by Anonymousreply 412July 10, 2019 10:25 PM

R412 she was only a friend for one season then she was back regular.

by Anonymousreply 413July 11, 2019 12:25 AM

Makes perfect sense, R 411

by Anonymousreply 414July 11, 2019 1:45 AM

Ramona is getting too old. Bravo may ditch or demote her soon

They did it with Vicki and now LVP is gone. With Ramona those 3 are the oldest housewives

by Anonymousreply 415July 11, 2019 2:22 AM

Ramona's gunt will have "Friend of the Housewives" status next season.

by Anonymousreply 416July 11, 2019 8:26 PM

In the previews for the reunion, I had to laugh when she walked off the set to "pee."

All I could think of was, damn she's an old lady. She can't even hold it, through a sitting of the reunion.

Time for her to go. Or start using depends.

by Anonymousreply 417July 11, 2019 8:31 PM

Or she could just piss her pants like Sonia.

by Anonymousreply 418July 11, 2019 8:33 PM

Real Housewives of New York City Star Ramona Singer Sells Upper East Side Home for $4 Million

Ramona Singer is closing a chapter of her life with the sale of her longtime Upper East Side home. The Real Housewives of New York City star first listed the four-bedroom, three-and-a-half-bathroom apartment for $4.995 million back in June 2018, and she recently found a buyer who paid $4 million for the posh pad.

Last year, Singer told BravoTV that she was looking to sell her beloved apartment of more than 20 years because her daughter, Avery Singer, is now an adult and is enjoying a post-college life away from home. “I’m an empty nester, and I think it just makes sense to move to a smaller place,” she said at the time. “I’m traveling so much more, and I still have the place in the Hamptons. So I think it makes good, emotional sense for me.”

The unit, located on the 16th floor of a luxury condominium building, spans 2,468 square feet and was substantially renovated in 2017. An entry gallery opens onto a combination southern- and western-facing living room and dining room with hardwood floors; floor-to-ceiling windows flood the space with natural light. One major renovation to the main living area was removing a wall in the kitchen, creating an entirely open space. The master suite is undoubtedly the highlight of the home, with a walk-in closet and a sizable white marble bathroom with a deep soaking tub and separate glass-lined steam shower. There are three additional bedrooms, with a fourth currently being used as a small den. Building residents are also granted access to a landscaped roof deck, which offers stunning views of the city below.

Despite saying she feels “bittersweet” about the move, Singer has already relocated to a new apartment 20 blocks south of her former abode, and has been excitedly sharing glimpses into her sleek new home on social media. “The best part is the view, so I know I’m going to be loving this, waking up and looking in this floor-to-[ceiling] glass,” she said in a recent Instagram story featuring her dog, Coco, in her new home. She then asked the pooch, “I mean, come on, it’s gonna be fabulous, right, Coco?” Singer also explained that she had retained much of her furniture from her old place, which made her new home feel comfortable right off the bat. “And of course I have Bravo on tonight and I was watching Andy Cohen, so I felt all at home with him with me,” added the Ageless by Ramona founder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419July 11, 2019 11:03 PM

R417 and remember a couple years ago Ramona nodded off during the reunion. She's geriatric at this point even though she looks younger

by Anonymousreply 420July 12, 2019 1:01 AM

I really have no sympathy for Ramona, but in general it seems sad someone in her 60s to suddenly find herself alone — no husband, no child. She worshipped Avery, but it doesn’t appear reciprocal.

Anyone know to where Avery moved?

by Anonymousreply 421July 12, 2019 1:06 AM

Bethenny crying within a few minutes of he start.

by Anonymousreply 422July 12, 2019 1:21 AM

[quote] Bethenny crying within a few minutes of he start.

Thanks for the warning. I'll be sure to miss it.

The last thing in the world that I want to watch is Fakenny crying and feeling sorry for herself... again, and again, and again.

It's fucking sickening.

by Anonymousreply 423July 12, 2019 3:33 AM

Boooooooooooooring.

by Anonymousreply 424July 12, 2019 5:18 AM

The reunion has become the Bethenny Frankel show.

She won't let anyone else talk.

Why invite anyone else to the reunion, if Bethenny is the only one who Andy will let talk?

Even when he asks other people a question, she takes over the stage. It's so fucking annoying.

by Anonymousreply 425July 12, 2019 5:31 AM

OMFG the LuAnn-Dorinda argument is partly from last season.

BORING

CHANGE UP THE FUCKING CAST, producers!

same old shit

by Anonymousreply 426July 12, 2019 6:58 AM

Yeah seriously. Give LuAnn & Tinsley demotions next season. Bring back Jill and a new face.

by Anonymousreply 427July 12, 2019 11:36 AM

With the way B was supportive of Tinz, at least in this first episode of the reunion, I don't think she is going anywhere, she has at least one more season. B has sort of "adopted" her, though we all know how that tends to work out in the end.

I have to say AC had some balls for once and didn't just throw softball questions. He asked some good ones, and then would actually follow up for more. Finally.

Lu is so repulsive, no words. I hope she chokes on her own vomit while looking out of the windows at the mansions across the river in her drinking hut. (I am still dying to know what house it was that she wanted so badly)

There is so much more to the Dennis connection with the women, most notably Lu. I mean connection in every form. We will likely never get the full story, but I completely get the vibe he was a purveyor of many things, to a number of people, and I'm not just speaking legal or financial help. This would explain why B, who dislikes Lu, took over in a big way when Lu went crazy. She was keeping a lid on it.

If I have to hear about Bethenny's fake fish allergy/near death experience one more time, I will join Lu in her drinking hut and we can co-choke on our own vomit.

by Anonymousreply 428July 12, 2019 12:01 PM

Frankel's Dennis fake grief is as annoying as the Lea Michele, " Oh my God, Corey is dead" fiasco.

by Anonymousreply 429July 12, 2019 12:31 PM

This sounds like last year's reunion. Fish allergy, Lu and Dorinda going at it, Ramona being old, Tinsley's on/off relationship with the coupon guy...

by Anonymousreply 430July 12, 2019 1:16 PM

Luann wasn’t at last years reunion. She was in rehab.

by Anonymousreply 431July 12, 2019 1:20 PM

I meant that the issues are the same. Lu wasn't at the last reunion, but Dorinda was asked about her fighting with Luann last year and this year. The storylines are being repeated.

by Anonymousreply 432July 12, 2019 5:59 PM

Nothing of note happened this season. It was all a continuation of last season.

by Anonymousreply 433July 12, 2019 6:48 PM

Bethenny should be fired.

She adds nothing to the show.

by Anonymousreply 434July 12, 2019 7:00 PM

where's the guy who keeps posting NYC is the best show? lmao it SUCKED hard this season and you know it

Demote Sonja, fire Tinsley. Ramona is on the edge.

They need to significantly shake things up. If they keep everyone next year and don't add in someone else, ratings will plummet further

by Anonymousreply 435July 12, 2019 7:02 PM

Jesus the first half hour was devoted to Bethenny. She's exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 436July 12, 2019 7:42 PM

LuAnn has more paparazzi chasing after her in Hamptons than Madonna does. She's become an international superstar thanks to cabaret.

by Anonymousreply 437July 12, 2019 8:06 PM

There is so much more to the Dennis connection with the women, most notably Lu. I mean connection in every form. We will likely never get the full story, but I completely get the vibe he was a purveyor of many things, to a number of people, and I'm not just speaking legal or financial help.

Hmm, that's interesting - I never thought of that, but it makes sense. I still think Dorinda;s irrational anger towards Lu is because she's her old drinking/drugging buddy that Lu dumped when she allegedly got "sober". I think Dorinda's real sense of rage (which I doubt is jealousy over the cabaret gig) is that she knows what a fraud Lu is, but can't say so without outing herself. Same with B - she loathes Lu & her ridiculous behavior, but can't tell the full truth without disclosing some unfortunate info about Dennis

by Anonymousreply 438July 12, 2019 9:10 PM

Both Bethenny and Lu looked really uncomfortable when Andy was asking those questions. I noticed how Bethenny took over answering but the answer didn't really make sense. She was focusing on how Luann wanted Dennis to help her buy the house she wanted, when she was phoning everyone, which he clearly didn't do.

So she answered it by giving an example of the time he didn't help her rather than when he did, which she threw in a reference to as 'he helped you before he's done enough' as part of the story. A long non-answer.

by Anonymousreply 439July 13, 2019 11:35 AM

Ben Rimalower is cute https://images.app.goo.gl/b6ZVcky5ZG4h4r428

by Anonymousreply 440July 13, 2019 2:51 PM

Bethenny almost choked on her words when she explained that Dennis had a "financial services company." I could tell by the look on her face and by the tone of her voice that he was into some shady stuff. I have a feeling his "financial services company" was in the same vein as Trump's and Michael Cohen's.

Why else would LuAnn be calling him out of the blue asking for $6 million? Who does that? And it makes no sense that she asked Bethenny for the money, too. Those two were never close friends. The whole situation is shady and bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 441July 13, 2019 4:37 PM

On another topic: Damn, those were some ugly ass dresses those whores were wearing. Dorinda's dress was pretty nice, but the others were ghastly

by Anonymousreply 442July 13, 2019 4:58 PM

Just got finished watching Part 1 and FOR FUCK'S SAKE, COULDN'T SOMEBODY PUT A SOCK IN BETHENNY'S MOUTH? Jesus, the bitch wouldn't shut the fuck up! Constantly interrupting, constantly talking over the other woman, always trying to pull the attention back to her and her "grieving process."

Shut your damn pie hole, you disingenuous, lying bitch!

by Anonymousreply 443July 13, 2019 4:59 PM

R442 Luann's into wearing slits up to her cooter these days.

by Anonymousreply 444July 13, 2019 5:00 PM

And that clip of "Feeling Jovani" was terrible. Who the fuck ever told Luann she could sing?

by Anonymousreply 445July 13, 2019 5:26 PM

Luann is still the best. I love her no matter what she does.

by Anonymousreply 446July 14, 2019 1:04 AM

R446 Thanks, Luann's sister.

by Anonymousreply 447July 14, 2019 2:02 AM

Two music titans, finally collaborating

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448July 14, 2019 4:22 AM

Two music titans, finally collaborating

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449July 14, 2019 4:22 AM

Sorry for the double post

by Anonymousreply 450July 14, 2019 4:24 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451July 15, 2019 7:43 PM

Bethenny was always right about her, she has nothing else going on. No career, no husband, no children.

by Anonymousreply 452July 16, 2019 3:23 PM

R452 Excuse me? I am a respected journalist who worked for ABC News one time. I'm also a fresh-faced millennial ingenue.

by Anonymousreply 453July 16, 2019 3:27 PM

People accuse Tinsley of being vapid? Well, check out Carole's Twitter if you dare. Slog past the last 250 posts of her continued grief posturing, while plugging a program about about JFK Jr. that she was "involved in", natch, (airing tonight!) and bring an extra barf bag with you. Read all about her "cute outfits"! Italy! Something about someone who dated someone's sister once! It's fucking thrilling....

by Anonymousreply 454July 16, 2019 6:59 PM

Bethenny, you really need to get over your irrational hatred of Carole.

You got her fired from the show, and now you're still attacking her?

Get a life.

by Anonymousreply 455July 16, 2019 7:45 PM

Carole is the one still clinging to her time on RHONY. She's constantly retweeting the dummies who call her the GOAT HW and making shady comments about both her time as a Housewife, and the other ladies.

by Anonymousreply 456July 16, 2019 8:33 PM

She literally just did a Jenny McCarthy interview on RHONY yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457July 17, 2019 3:55 PM

Also: Ramona is so hilarious here. Seriously she's at her golden delusional best. A caller asks why she has diarrhoea of the mouth and she says she has a kind heart (!!!) and isn't vicious or "revengeful", which must be a new Ramona word.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458July 17, 2019 3:58 PM

Bethenny needs to fucking GO.

She ruins this show for me.

by Anonymousreply 459July 17, 2019 7:05 PM

Bethenny is the best thing on the show

by Anonymousreply 460July 17, 2019 7:10 PM

Thanks for chiming in, Bethenny at R460.

No you're NOT the "best thing about this show." You're grating, annoying, whining, egotistical, and a liar.

You try to dominate every conversation, you cry WAY too fucking much, you think that you are the end-all and be-all, and you have no storyline.

Everything you say is bullshit, fabricated and contrived, and you are not in the least bit entertaining.

How's that for starters?

by Anonymousreply 461July 17, 2019 7:14 PM

I'm not Bethenny, and she is my favorite housewife. NY is the best of the franchise and Bethenny is the best of that bunch.

by Anonymousreply 462July 17, 2019 7:37 PM

Good for you, R462.

How much is Bethenny paying you to write that?

by Anonymousreply 463July 17, 2019 7:38 PM

I wish...I would definitely take her money to write nice things about her.

by Anonymousreply 464July 17, 2019 7:43 PM

Shock of the Year! Carole is talking to the press about her time on RHONY and talking shit about Bethenny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465July 17, 2019 8:10 PM

I’m so glad Carol is gone.

by Anonymousreply 466July 17, 2019 9:09 PM

I hate carol

by Anonymousreply 467July 17, 2019 9:10 PM

RHONY's Luann de Lesseps Says Bravo Actually Paid for Her Rehab, Bethenny Frankel 'Helped'

Luann de Lesseps is clarifying who foot the bill for her second stint in rehab.

On Wednesday’s episode of People Now, the Real Housewives of New York City and cabaret star addressed Bethenny Frankel‘s role in covering the cost of the treatment program she attended last year, saying Bravo picked up the check.

“She helped, but the network actually paid for that. So I want to clarify that,” de Lesseps, 54, told People Now, “You’re the only ones who know it, I said it here, right now.”

“[Bethenny] helped make that happen, absolutely, and I give her credit for that,” the Countess continued. “But the network covered that for me, which is great.”

Representatives for Bravo had no comment about de Lesseps’ statement. A representative for Frankel did not respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.

In June 2018, after de Lesseps checked into the program, Frankel, 48, told PEOPLE that Bravo had stood by de Lesseps even though she missed the season 10 reunion while in rehab.

“Bravo has been very supportive of Luann during this time,” Frankel said. “It’s a brave and honest decision by her, and everyone is rallying around her and wants the best for her.”

“Luann is now surrounded by a core group of people who truly have her best interests at heart and who are working to make sure she gets the help she needs,” Frankel added.

During season 11, though, Frankel clashed with de Lesseps during a heated Miami meltdown — calling de Lesseps “insufferable” and claiming that she was downplaying her friends’ efforts to get her back into a treatment facility.

“Do you understand it was the whole weekend? I took weeks of my life for you!” Frankel said. “I had lawyers come to your house on a Sunday. I spoke to your kids. I sat outside on your driveway to make sure you didn’t drive your car — you almost crashed the boat and killed your friends. You were running in a field in negligee and had to be taken in cop cars and I made sure that they didn’t record it so you ultimately didn’t get arrested.”

“You left the f—ing rehab that I got you for free two weeks early, cause of cabaret!” Frankel added. “You’re a sicko! I got it for free! You’re sick.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468July 17, 2019 9:22 PM

LuAnn is a fucking terrible human being, Jesus. Bethenny has certainly done Lu wrong in the past (at fashion week in season 3 or in the Berkshire’s in season 8) but she is SO UNGRATEFUL. Please demote Lu next season.

by Anonymousreply 469July 17, 2019 9:36 PM

Now we know why Bethenny pitched such a fit.

She was lying. She didn't pay for it, as she claimed. Bravo did.

by Anonymousreply 470July 17, 2019 9:41 PM

R462 "NY is the best of the franchise? " lmao hardly. This season in particular sucked hard. It was a flop for the most part. The cast is tired. If casting changes aren't made for next season the ratings will continue to drop

by Anonymousreply 471July 18, 2019 6:14 AM

Fearless predictions for next season: LuAnn will continue with her cabaret show and will struggle with sobriety; no one will " understand the ordeal she is going though." Frankel will have a near death experience and will still play the grieving widow, since she is still being haunted by the death of Dennis and court proceedings. Ramona will slut around more and become even more self-centered, while saying stupid things at the wrong time. Sonja will have nothing, but to draw attention to herself, she will frequently get drunk and carry on very loudly. Tinsley will still be searching for a husband, while being manipulated by her mother and Scott. Dorinda will try gradually come out of her " nice" phase and continue to stir the shit. The new cast member will be frozen out. All feuds will continue.

by Anonymousreply 472July 18, 2019 11:01 AM

I love Carol, miss her on the show, the voice of reason

by Anonymousreply 473July 18, 2019 11:35 AM

I love Kelly, miss her on the show, the voice of reason.

by Anonymousreply 474July 18, 2019 12:57 PM

Ramona finally admits that she is 15-20 years older than the other ladies, and that dementia is the cause of her loose lips and callous comments.

by Anonymousreply 475July 19, 2019 3:31 AM

Dorinda certainly isn't coming off very well. Her whole Tinsley money shit that she fomented, then to say," We just want to know a little more about you." Bullshit.Tthe bitch was green with envy that she wasn't asked to do the lame circus gig.

by Anonymousreply 476July 19, 2019 3:41 AM

Dorinda's new apartment has great views.

by Anonymousreply 477July 19, 2019 2:45 PM

I don’t know if his has been mentioned, but if Bethenny has such a life-threatening allergy to fish, why doesn’t she always have an epi-pen at the ready?

by Anonymousreply 478July 20, 2019 1:22 AM

Because the only thing she is allergic to is no camera time r478. Epi-pens are useless against that particular allergy.

by Anonymousreply 479July 20, 2019 1:26 AM

My god LuAnn is at her delusional narcissistic worst in this clip from next week. When Ramona nails you for being a self centred asshole you know something is up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480July 20, 2019 3:53 PM

Dorinda is seething with rage.

by Anonymousreply 481July 21, 2019 1:09 PM

Like I was when Tinsley said her trust fund disbursements increased, which is how she was able to afford those expensive dresses.

Gross. I hope when she’s broke and alone she can look at her wardrobe over what a waste of oxygen she was.

by Anonymousreply 482July 21, 2019 1:12 PM

I do think that Dorinda is a bit envious of the Countess. Look at the envy that showed with the circus and Tinsley. It has to be so much more for the "cabaret star." After all, LuAnn has zero talent and is selling out venues.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483July 21, 2019 2:19 PM

Clearly LuAnn is going to do the minimum to meet her probation requirements and then go back to drinking. She still (delusionally) thinks she can control it.

by Anonymousreply 484July 22, 2019 10:54 PM

LuAnn supposedly to appear in Chicago on Broadway

(It’s from a Broadway need news site)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485July 23, 2019 1:30 AM

^^Broadway NERD news site! fuck my life

by Anonymousreply 486July 23, 2019 1:30 AM

Dorinda knows Lu knows she is a drunk and most likely a user. Coke. That's why Dorinda was humiliating herself this season. Now she is very bitter about it.

by Anonymousreply 487July 23, 2019 11:32 AM

In the clip above Carol stated that most of her castmates were mentally imbalanced. She's not wrong.

by Anonymousreply 488July 25, 2019 4:03 PM

Ramona giving you ageless beauty and frilly tits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489July 25, 2019 6:15 PM

Ramona has a strange chest. She's built like a fire plug and has one of those male barrel chests. She exposes vast amount of skin with few noticeable projections.

Ramona doing a strip tease before she shaved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490July 25, 2019 9:01 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491July 25, 2019 9:03 PM

Well Ramona has a definite gunt from all that Pinot she drinks. I figured out why her nostril is collapsed. She has filler near it to diminish naso-labial folds and alas it pulls her nostril and flattens it. Now I can get a good night's sleep, Whew!

by Anonymousreply 492July 25, 2019 10:22 PM

Is Avery a Deplorable too?

by Anonymousreply 493July 25, 2019 11:17 PM

Surprising no-one, the sociopath known as Luann will not be joining the cast of Chicago after all:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494July 26, 2019 8:04 PM

Wait a sec. They wanted her for Mama Morton?!? I thought they wanted her for Mary Sunshine! For Mama, she'd have to sing AND act!

by Anonymousreply 495July 26, 2019 9:13 PM

wow they finally unsubscribed this thread

OK so the reunion was really BLAH

nothing new happened

no developments

just rehashing the same old issues

I reiterate producers must make some real cast changes or else next season will flop hard. Just swapping out Tinsley if they do that wouldn't be enough

by Anonymousreply 496July 26, 2019 10:31 PM

What is Lu lacking if Nene could book Chicago?

by Anonymousreply 497July 27, 2019 2:34 AM

Wrong color.No tits.

by Anonymousreply 498July 27, 2019 4:16 AM

Is there a real housewives of Chicago? I'd watch that, I love Chicago.

I watch these shows for the clothes and houses, but only NY, BH, and NJ. I figure all the drama is fake.

by Anonymousreply 499July 27, 2019 5:48 AM

Luann toasting with the Serenity Prayer is a thing of beauty.

by Anonymousreply 500July 27, 2019 10:14 PM

R499 The rumor I heard about a Chicago iteration of Housewives is that Bravo wanted to but couldn't get the cast right, so it got scrapped. I never would have thought in a million years that fucking Potomac of all places would be a success (how?) but they couldn't get Chicago off the ground.

by Anonymousreply 501July 28, 2019 3:41 AM

R501, thanks. Too bad, I would have watched.

by Anonymousreply 502July 28, 2019 4:16 AM

Andy has said that Chicago didn't test well. I mean DC isn't a good town for Reality TV and they started a franchise there for 1 season.

by Anonymousreply 503July 28, 2019 5:53 PM

LuAnn is fucking hilarious. Her ability to take massive embarrassments and breeze through them like they’re nothing is fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 504July 30, 2019 7:31 AM

Gotta give Lu credit she definitely doesn't look back unfortunately that means she will keep repeating her mistakes.

by Anonymousreply 505July 30, 2019 11:48 AM

R504 sociopaths tend to be able to do that!

by Anonymousreply 506July 30, 2019 11:38 PM

Is it too early for a Season 12 thread?

by Anonymousreply 507August 2, 2019 5:23 PM

In other news....

One of former Housewife Cindy Barshop's 9 year old twins is a trannie.

by Anonymousreply 508August 2, 2019 5:29 PM

What are we saying on Barbara next season?

by Anonymousreply 509August 2, 2019 6:36 PM

No housewife, but will appear on occasion.

by Anonymousreply 510August 2, 2019 7:02 PM

Wow. I just watched season finale and the reunion. This show is TIRED as fuck. This season was truly a repeat/retread of last season but not 1/4 as entertaining.

And my god, DORINDA is such a raging CUNT I cannot even begin to understand what happened to her. Even at the reunion, her rage was simmering.

In part 3 of the reunion, poor Barbara got a little choked up because of everyone rejecting her. Even Bethenny was moved, and Lu and Sonja genuinely felt bad and hugged her. The look of hatred on Dorinda's face was beyond. And Ramona was as sociopathic and void of humanity, per the usual.

This show really has a desperate and dark energy- a meanness. And LuAnn is just so void of empathy and self reflection, that watching Ramona, Dorinda, and LuAnn is no longer fun. It's gloomy as fuck. None of these women are truly friends. Even RHOBH and RHOA (which I don't even like) have genuine friendships.

Its funny, the only show that really works and truly has next to no friendships, is Potomac. That show is the lowest-brow dumpster fire, and these women seem to know that this is entertainment and just unleash the drama.. And if you watch it, that show has virtually no true friendships or relationships, there is nothing there between these women.

Not feeling these shows anymore- I have become more of a Below Deck, Southern Charm person-

by Anonymousreply 511August 4, 2019 5:25 PM

Me too R511. It is all so tired. At least Below Deck has gorgeous scenery and they don't take themselves too seriously.

by Anonymousreply 512August 4, 2019 6:10 PM

You could read a book, r511 and r512.

by Anonymousreply 513August 7, 2019 2:23 AM

How about a RHO in Scottsdale, Aspen or Silicon Valley?

by Anonymousreply 514August 7, 2019 2:34 AM

I feel like one of the issues with all the housewives shows is they have become celebrities. There is no longer any “reality”. I love the NYC girls but they are all to quasi famous now. When you watch the early seasons they are so fresh because none of them were stars.

by Anonymousreply 515August 7, 2019 2:42 AM

R513 believe it or not I do read books too. The two are not mutually exclusive.

by Anonymousreply 516August 9, 2019 11:45 AM

Our girl Lu keeping it real! She doesn't need booze so long as she has her alcohol-free beer and her vape pen!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517August 14, 2019 8:45 PM

Dorit has absolute shit taste in houses. What a dump. I am shocked she got approved for the loan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518August 17, 2019 6:00 PM

The Post had a long article about women DESPERATE to be cast for next season, and some hot juicy goss about the current ladies, like how Tinsley is the only one who doesn't negotiate her salary every year because she doesn't care about the money. Baller move Tins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519August 17, 2019 9:55 PM

Sorry, my Dorit post ended up on the wrong thread obviously. (She still has shit taste in houses)

by Anonymousreply 520August 17, 2019 10:25 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521August 22, 2019 6:33 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522August 23, 2019 11:50 AM

R522 She's a hard looking 36. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 523August 23, 2019 1:12 PM

They couldn't find anyone in all of New York that already had some name recognition, even within the context of the show? That's a shame.

by Anonymousreply 524August 23, 2019 3:05 PM

I can see her having issues with Ramona (of course!) and maybe Dorinda or Sonja. Lu loves anybody knew because she never misses a chance to try and rewrite history. Bring Jill back.

by Anonymousreply 525August 23, 2019 3:31 PM

Bethenny got married...again

by Anonymousreply 526August 23, 2019 3:52 PM

Man I’d like to eat her cunt.

by Anonymousreply 527August 23, 2019 4:18 PM

For those of you clamoring for Jill's return, what do you think she will bring to the table? Hasn't her yente schtick been done to death? She was never particularly clever or interesting.

by Anonymousreply 528August 23, 2019 4:19 PM

Fuck you R258. You suck. We need a Jew on the show for one thing because it is New York and there’s never been anyone who could fill void that was left by Jill.

So fuck you and your stinking mother too.

by Anonymousreply 529August 23, 2019 4:22 PM

I turn around and it's Passover, and I turn around again and it's Yom Kippur. Then I turn around a third time and throw bleach in R529's eyes.

by Anonymousreply 530August 23, 2019 4:36 PM

Is that old bitch still alive? R530

by Anonymousreply 531August 23, 2019 4:46 PM

She got a Mother's Day shout-out on Jill's IG.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532August 23, 2019 4:55 PM

Mazel to the happy couple!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533August 23, 2019 5:04 PM

Fresh scratching post while we wait for season 12 to start. As of now, it isn't pay-walled.

Have at it bitches. Thanks OP for starting it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534August 25, 2019 9:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!