Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of New York City Season 11 - Part 5

Have at it. I don't understand why people wait so long to create the next thread, but whatever.

Link to prior thread below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 603June 14, 2019 2:20 AM

Also, why not create a new thread instead of posting multiple threads wondering where the next fucking thread is?

Anyway, this episode was dull as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 1May 30, 2019 9:22 AM

I thought the house was way too white. Blindingly so. Only one bathtub in the whole place? I don't get that.

by Anonymousreply 2May 30, 2019 9:26 AM

Sonja got wasted again? zzz

Dorinda got a bit turnt? zzz

Notice how Bethenny took forever to get ready and then had just a drink. Unless she sat longer than what we saw, I didn't see her eat anything

nice Jill cameo

by Anonymousreply 3May 30, 2019 9:34 AM

FINALLY!

What the hell took so long?

This episode was hella cray.

by Anonymousreply 4May 30, 2019 11:19 AM

I am loving Bethenny again this season - some legit LOL moments with her one-liners

by Anonymousreply 5May 30, 2019 11:21 AM

There is nothing worse then a drunk or drunks

by Anonymousreply 6May 30, 2019 11:25 AM

There is no way any of them would have sided with or defended Sonja in that state unless they all had a pact to "take down" Luann. That was very obvious last night.

by Anonymousreply 7May 30, 2019 11:27 AM

Oh wow. So they even cut the Jill scene that was shown in the original trailer.

by Anonymousreply 8May 30, 2019 11:29 AM

So, drug aficionados, what kind of drug is Sonja on?

by Anonymousreply 9May 30, 2019 12:00 PM

I have a feeling it was likely a mixture of the booze and Xanax

by Anonymousreply 10May 30, 2019 12:04 PM

Aw, I felt bad for Barbara in that moment with Ramona. I wonder at what point in filming did the rumored 'incident' occur that Barbara asked to be cut...?

by Anonymousreply 11May 30, 2019 12:06 PM

Barbara and Tinsley and Bethenny were the only ones who did not deserve to be punched in the face.

by Anonymousreply 12May 30, 2019 12:26 PM

There's no way Sonja isn't abusing something other than/in addition to booze.

I didn't understand this episode at all. It felt spliced together. Whatever happened to the scene in the long preview where Bethenny screams at LuAnn and then spirals out of control? I think next week's episode is the last.

I can see why Jill got scrapped. She brings nothing to this group. Schlubby five-towns boyfriend, tennis-tennis-tennis and more tennis, grown daughter who can't seem to leave the nest. Not entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 13May 30, 2019 12:35 PM

Def. adderall

by Anonymousreply 14May 30, 2019 2:21 PM

Interesting that Jill is identified as "Dorinda's Friend" during her nanosecond of screen time. None of the other HW's is willing to own her?

by Anonymousreply 15May 30, 2019 2:44 PM

r13, there at least 2 more episodes before the reunion. Next week is one. The dinner with Bethenny going at Luann is the following week. And there is possibly a finale episode with the Christmas party that was shown in the trailer.

by Anonymousreply 16May 30, 2019 3:00 PM

r15, when she played tennis with Luann, she was "Luann's friend". Based on the amount of cutting this season, it's hard to tell whether Jill was just a byproduct of that or whether it was intentional.

by Anonymousreply 17May 30, 2019 3:02 PM

I think it's odd--and funny--that Jill's presence has to be explained by reference to another HW. In her own mind, I'm sure she needs no introduction.

by Anonymousreply 18May 30, 2019 3:27 PM

They really need to shit or get off the can in terms of Jill. Stop with teasing her every season.

by Anonymousreply 19May 30, 2019 3:45 PM

I think they just did, r19.

by Anonymousreply 20May 30, 2019 3:46 PM

Jill probably paid them to get her face on camera

by Anonymousreply 21May 30, 2019 4:50 PM

I hate that you make me defend Jill, but GMAB. Bravo pimps her on its website and has had promos for her "return" in the past. It's definitely not one-sided.

by Anonymousreply 22May 30, 2019 4:53 PM

That's true. However, if you've ever spent even a day following Jill on IG or Twitter, her posts almost invariably include her RH status....even though she's been off the show for what, 8 years? Bravo filmed her this season, and for whatever reason decided not to use her. And apparently the current HWs weren't eager to film with her. So there you have it.

by Anonymousreply 23May 30, 2019 5:10 PM

More importantly what drug is dorinda on i cant put my finger on it but its more then boose

by Anonymousreply 24May 30, 2019 5:18 PM

Don't forget also that Bravo itself and the production company are not the same thing. The editing out of Jill is likely on production.

by Anonymousreply 25May 30, 2019 5:23 PM

After the past couple seasons, Dorinda defending Sonja in a drunken stupor is very rich and clearly goes in line with a pact between the rest to come for Luann regardless of the logic.

I have thoroughly been enjoying Ramona this season, but I still have no idea what her problem is with Barbara.

by Anonymousreply 26May 30, 2019 5:26 PM

R26 Yeah, but Dorinda had beef with LuAnn prior to this episode despite making up (which is always tentative and tenuous in RH land). I don't think it was a pact per se, it seemed more situational that Dorinda and Sonja were on the same side.

by Anonymousreply 27May 30, 2019 5:36 PM

Well, it's also true that Luann's behavior has annoyed every single one of them. It's not hard to jump on the trash-Lu bandwagon these days.

by Anonymousreply 28May 30, 2019 5:40 PM

Yeah but Sonja was out of control and her main beef seemed to once again center around Tom, which all of the girls have already told her to STFU about. So it just seemed odd.

by Anonymousreply 29May 30, 2019 5:41 PM

Wow... LuAnn is clueless. "I think they're jealous of my success." WTF?!

by Anonymousreply 30May 30, 2019 5:43 PM

This season is amazing. It puts all other cities to shame.

by Anonymousreply 31May 30, 2019 5:49 PM

It's true that Sonja was out of control, and that her Tom beef is old and tired. That's less about Lu and more about Sonja's anger that the women seem to poach men she considers "hers"--however misguidedly. Ad the women seem to empathize to some degree. But the bottom line is that LuAnn's offensiveness has trumped everything else.

I can't imagine that LuAnn's attitude will have softened in Season 12. She spends a ridiculous amount of time posting clips of her performances, rehearsals, glam squad sessions, and on and on.

by Anonymousreply 32May 30, 2019 5:49 PM

Ramona playing both sides is priceless. Bethenny also, smartly, realizes LuAnn is on the outs and comes for her, but does it in a way that preserves her brand and leaves room for her and LuAnn to reconcile next season.

Ramona, B, and LuAnn are OGs for a reason. They understand reality TV is about TV.

by Anonymousreply 33May 30, 2019 5:57 PM

I'm not sure Luann still understands this.

by Anonymousreply 34May 30, 2019 6:10 PM

Getting to the point where you're falling down drunk in front of TV cameras...I just don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 35May 30, 2019 6:21 PM

Imagine Sonja’s daughter and how frigging humiliating it is to have your mom behaving that way on television.. just gross

by Anonymousreply 36May 30, 2019 6:44 PM

Ditto Luann's kids. And Avery.

I would be mortified if I were any of these children--adults now, or not.

by Anonymousreply 37May 30, 2019 6:54 PM

Sonja's magnificent, and yeah, looks like she's on the Adderall.

by Anonymousreply 38May 30, 2019 6:56 PM

Ramona was doing a "you can't sit with us" mean girl thing to Barb. She didn't want her at the club because she feels she's either not attractive enough or will go after the same men.

by Anonymousreply 39May 30, 2019 7:04 PM

Is Adderall fairly easy to get?

Some years ago, middle- and high-school kids who had legit prescriptions for Adderall and Ritalin were making pretty good money selling tabs to their friends, who'd grind it to powder and snort it.

by Anonymousreply 40May 30, 2019 7:06 PM

I think Ramona's pulling a "not our class, dear" number on Barbara, which is absurd since all these women have blue-collar backgrounds. Barbara just lacks the *very* thin veneer of style that the others have acquired.

by Anonymousreply 41May 30, 2019 7:08 PM

You don't think these bitches are thin on the natch I hope. Adderall, baby.

by Anonymousreply 42May 30, 2019 7:08 PM

...then obviously Ramona's not using it.

by Anonymousreply 43May 30, 2019 7:13 PM

What incident occurred between Ramona and Barbara?

How did they have all of their suitcases magically waiting for them as soon as they departed the plane in Miami??

by Anonymousreply 44May 30, 2019 7:37 PM

Ramona's a homophobe who doesn't like Barbara's manly ways.

by Anonymousreply 45May 30, 2019 7:40 PM

Watching Ramona and Sonja interact with hotel staff or anyone in the service industry is always uncomfortable. They' both come off as racist and entitled. Not a fan.

by Anonymousreply 46May 30, 2019 7:49 PM

r44, there has been a rumor floating around from a reliable podcast that there was a line of discussion/comments by Ramona in regard to Barbara that Barbara wanted cut from the show. Production apparently agreed only if Barbara agreed to take the friend role instead of full time.

by Anonymousreply 47May 30, 2019 7:52 PM

Link podcast or you're a lying whore.

by Anonymousreply 48May 30, 2019 7:53 PM

To the cunt @r48, I read it on the reddit sub, hence why I said "rumor"

by Anonymousreply 49May 30, 2019 7:56 PM

I remember hearing about this, too--whether from r47 or someone else I couldn't say. It was a while ago, and probably on one of these threads.

Try not being such an asshole, r48.

by Anonymousreply 50May 30, 2019 7:59 PM

I definitely agree with the poster who said Tinsley wanted out of the hot seat so she staged the breakup. I think she saw the writing on the wall that night that she was in for it this season with the Scott questions.

by Anonymousreply 51May 30, 2019 8:03 PM

Thank you, R47.

by Anonymousreply 52May 30, 2019 8:07 PM

Why was Mario in Miami and why would he still want Romona, He's hot, could do so much better

by Anonymousreply 53May 30, 2019 8:11 PM

I believe Mario lives in Florida now, no?

by Anonymousreply 54May 30, 2019 8:14 PM

Not that Ramona's any kind of prize, but the last time Mario thought he could do better he ended up with some post-adolescent looney toon. I guess he could have Sonja...

by Anonymousreply 55May 30, 2019 9:01 PM

I think he already did r55

by Anonymousreply 56May 30, 2019 9:13 PM

say what you will about Lu or B, but Ramona is by far the most ethically challenged of this lot.

by Anonymousreply 57May 30, 2019 9:13 PM

Romona is a pig period.

by Anonymousreply 58May 30, 2019 9:38 PM

ratings are up this week .42 key demo and 1.35 total. Maybe because shit actually popped off. A casting change is still very much in order for next season. Getting rid of Tinsley is not enough

by Anonymousreply 59May 30, 2019 10:19 PM

No argument here, r57 and r58.

I couldn't say what B's business ethics are, but I haven't noticed that her personal ethics are shocking. Lu is a borderline; ethics don't come into the picture for her.

by Anonymousreply 60May 30, 2019 10:19 PM

R44 i think the production assistants get the luggage from the carousel while the ladies are getting off. I don't see Ramona waiting around for anything or anyone.

by Anonymousreply 61May 30, 2019 10:50 PM

Jesus Luann is never more cringey as when she is trying to be clever. Jawsvani is just lazy humor.

by Anonymousreply 62May 30, 2019 11:51 PM

She's not particularly clever or smart; jawsvani probably represents serious effort.

by Anonymousreply 63May 30, 2019 11:57 PM

You all must be crazy if you don't believe for a second hot men of all ages are lining up to bang a 60 something bean bag with limbs.

by Anonymousreply 64May 31, 2019 12:56 AM

[quote]There is nothing worse then a drunk or drunks

Someone who checks out every single man or woman that they pass by on the street while walking with other people. They are worse than any drunk.

by Anonymousreply 65May 31, 2019 1:03 AM

Dorinda seems to be getting a bad edit these days. Not half as entertaining as she used to be. In fact, she seems angry most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 66May 31, 2019 1:12 AM

How can you tell Sonja is on Adderall? I am not denying it or skeptical, just curious what the signs are? Clearly, I've never tried it.

Also curious what did Barbara want cut out? She seems like she's been pretty open about her life on the show, but I guess everyone has skeletons.

by Anonymousreply 67May 31, 2019 1:33 AM

Ramona and Sonja play up the staff shit because it's their shtick. I always take that with a grain of salt, because they know now that they are playing for the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 68May 31, 2019 1:49 AM

Sonja seemed to be on a cocktail of Adderall, coke, some benzo, and booze

by Anonymousreply 69May 31, 2019 1:52 AM

I don't understand how leveraging full time vs friend to Barbara benefits production in some sort of deal? That part makes no sense to me, unless it was about money.

by Anonymousreply 70May 31, 2019 1:52 AM

Jill: "Bethenny doesn't have time for me"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71May 31, 2019 1:58 AM

No, Jill -

Bethenny's not the only one - no one has time for your desperate needy shit

Your constant pimping yourself is beyond tiresome

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72May 31, 2019 2:22 AM

Jill has an obligation to her fans to return!

Someone get this lady a new script because she is STILL talking about not reconciling with Bethenny in Ramona's apartment almost a decade ago. Jill really does need to get a hobby.

by Anonymousreply 73May 31, 2019 10:28 AM

So she's basically confirming that Bethenny wont film with her?

by Anonymousreply 74May 31, 2019 11:19 AM

Oh, boo hoo. Poor Jill. She was vicious to Bethenny during their "break up" and resisted every effort B made to mend fences. It seems that Bethenny has been cordial to Jill, but there's certainly no reason for her to do more than that.

It looks like nobody else was anxious to film with Jill either. Her fans will just have to suck it up, and Jill will have to find something more productive to do with her time than to whine and complain on social media that lives have gone on without her.

by Anonymousreply 75May 31, 2019 11:35 AM

I don't care enough to go back and look for it, but I'm pretty sure I remember an episode in which Ramona arranged for Jill and Bethenny to meet in her apartment (at B's request; Jill was "ambushed"--but just happened to bring her new BFF LuAnn with her). Jill, egged on by Lu's meddling, refused B's attempts to make up and left in a huff. As I recall, even Bawby thought Jill needed to fix it.

by Anonymousreply 76May 31, 2019 11:41 AM

If that thirsty muppet-looking Danielle can go back to NJ, I don't see the problem with Jill being on as a friend.

by Anonymousreply 77May 31, 2019 12:03 PM

Well, evidently the cast isn't all that interested in filming with her, and the filming she did do largely wound up on the cutting room floor. I don't know what she had going for her before, but now she's just a middle-aged yenta with a 5-towns boyfriend, a mediocre tennis game that she never shuts up about, a daughter who won't leave the nest, and a dog that she lugs around with her virtually everywhere. Ratings gold.

Oh wait, I left out petty and vindictive.

by Anonymousreply 78May 31, 2019 12:15 PM

Do people on DL want Jill back because she best represents the New York woman?

by Anonymousreply 79May 31, 2019 12:48 PM

I know we like to joke, but I had heard from a friend this week that the Cuntess actually puts on quite the show and is very entertaining. Maybe we underestimate her?

by Anonymousreply 80May 31, 2019 2:06 PM

I've heard this, too, but I can't understand it. She can't sing, and pretty much talks her way through her 3 terrible songs. She probably can't land a joke. Who are her "friends." Murray Hill, Andrew Keenan-Bolger (at least once), Bridget Whatsis? This is a cabaret evening???

by Anonymousreply 81May 31, 2019 2:10 PM

r81, that is not at all how my friend described it. Sounds like we all have a wrong impression.

by Anonymousreply 82May 31, 2019 2:12 PM

Well, what did your friend say? Her reviews are generally good, even if grudging.

by Anonymousreply 83May 31, 2019 2:20 PM

That she was amazingly charming and funny and that it wasn't just "talk-singing of Money can't buy you class". She engages the audience, tells stories, etc.

by Anonymousreply 84May 31, 2019 2:28 PM

Good for her, then.

by Anonymousreply 85May 31, 2019 2:48 PM

I'm loving this cast now. It took some time for Tinsley to nestle into her position and I quite like her now. And the manner in which the others treat her is entertaining as well.

I want to see Dorinda's new apartment. Love that part of NYC.

by Anonymousreply 86May 31, 2019 4:19 PM

I need to see Tinsley in a legitimate confrontation.

by Anonymousreply 87May 31, 2019 4:37 PM

R78 I think Jill is way past middle age. I consider myself a mediocre tennis player, and it looks to me like Jill has never had a real tennis lesson a day in her life. Her form is terrible, as is Ramona's.

by Anonymousreply 88May 31, 2019 6:54 PM

Jill claims to train with a pro. On the other hand, she claimed to "run with a fabulous circle of people" and that turned out to be Marla Maples and Dina Lohan.

by Anonymousreply 89May 31, 2019 7:02 PM

[quote] don't care enough to go back and look for it, but I'm pretty sure I remember an episode in which Ramona arranged for Jill and Bethenny to meet in her apartment (at B's request; Jill was "ambushed"--but just happened to bring her new BFF LuAnn with her). Jill, egged on by Lu's meddling, refused B's attempts to make up and left in a huff. As I recall, even Bawby thought Jill needed to fix it.

Except Jill couldn't think of the word "ambused" and she kept I feel like I'm being "sabotaged" over and over again

Until her supposed BFF Countess LuMann rescued Jill "frightening" encounter with a genuinely contrite Bethenny, and The Cuntess whisked Jill out of the apartment and down to her limo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90May 31, 2019 10:23 PM

Given that scenario, and other incidents before and after, Jill shouldn't be surprised that Bethenny doesn't have time for her. She was evidently cordial enough in the wake (no pun intended) of Bawby's death to sit Shiva, but in her shoes I wouldn't rush back into that friendship.

by Anonymousreply 91May 31, 2019 10:39 PM

Jesus B gets in late and then has a whole glam squad doing her to hang out for what? Like 15 minutes? Ridiculous. Sonja is a real fuck up. I actually felt sorry for Lu and anyone else who wasn't totally fucked up. I hate dealing with drunks like that. Ramona is a total cunt.

by Anonymousreply 92May 31, 2019 10:43 PM

Why do you engage the yenta cunt on this thread? It's her, the J cunt trying to keep her name alive. She posts here and she pays others to post for her as well. Ignore it.

by Anonymousreply 93May 31, 2019 10:50 PM

Billy Stritch should be ashamed to himself. Liza at her worst was better than croaker Luann! Is she paying him? Whatever it is, it's not enough!

by Anonymousreply 94May 31, 2019 10:55 PM

"Billy Stritch should be ashamed to himself. Liza at her worst was better than croaker Luann! Is she paying him? Whatever it is, it's not enough!"

Well, Billy's role model IS Cosme McMoon.

by Anonymousreply 95May 31, 2019 11:08 PM

I have to say I was surprised to see Stritch associated with Lu; Rimalower, too, for that matter. He looked miserable in that rehearsal scene, but that probably had more to do with Sonja than LuAnn. Rimalower seems genuinely to be enjoying himself.

by Anonymousreply 96May 31, 2019 11:10 PM

I really wanted to slap Sonja..she is a hot mess

by Anonymousreply 97May 31, 2019 11:39 PM

What are these rumors that Tinsley and Barbara are out? Apparently Jeff Lewis said it on his podcast with Jill.

by Anonymousreply 98June 1, 2019 2:06 AM

Not enjoying this season. Its heavy, dull, and feels reductive- Totally repetitive and half the episodes could have aired within the last 3 seasons and I wouldn't even notice..

I truly despise Dorinda now- She needs as much help as the Cuntess in my opinion. Her simmering rage is always boiling over- It is unnerving.

Ramona is Ramona. She showed a little bit of self reflection this season, but ultimately, she is a horror. But there is no one like her.

The Cuntess is also as deep as a plate. Entitled. Quite boring actually.

Sonja- She should have been "a friend" a LONG time ago.

Tinsley- One of the only women I would love to hang out with. A sweetheart. Just REALLY boring TV.

Barbara- LOVE HER. I feel so bad that these women sidelined her- and it seems like a group effort to make sure that she did not get an apple. And I wish people would stop saying she is ugly. She is rough, she has a Joan Jett vibe, and I dig it. Fuck those cunts.

And Bethenny. She is just SO annoying. AND FUCK HER SHITTY SKINNY GIRL SHIT AND THE ENDLESS PRODUCT PLACEMENT. However, she is as likable as she has ever been this season, other than Seasons 1-3.

by Anonymousreply 99June 1, 2019 2:35 AM

Rimalower used to sub in for Brian Moylan doing the NYMag recaps so it's safe to say that he is allll about the Housewives and their antics.

I started rewatching season 7. It's amazing how much Dorinda has changed since her first couple of episodes. Even though the Carmela Soprano vibe was always there, she was actually kind of sweet and soft spoken in the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 100June 1, 2019 8:20 AM

I think Dorinda's profoundly hurt by Lu. D's a good loyal friend who feels Lu betrayed her So she's PISSED.

by Anonymousreply 101June 1, 2019 11:02 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102June 1, 2019 11:05 AM

R100- I LOVED Dorinda for the first two seasons.

But I truly do not like her now. She is scary and gives me goosebumps.

R 101- Dorinda started that whole thing. Go back to Mexico, was it?? All Lu said was "Dorinda's turning!" Dorinda truly went PSYCHOTIC. Talk about being triggered. THAT'S the moment I was done with Dorinda. And he rage has continued since then. It's constantly simmering. People called heather ghetto- Dorinda is so much more ghetto. Remember that dinner party when she went after Sonja? Crass.

And that daughter. That cunting DAUGHTA!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 103June 1, 2019 11:16 AM

Dorinda is another one who changed because of reality tv and fame. It happens to all of them.

by Anonymousreply 104June 1, 2019 1:06 PM

Dorinda's life is being a housewife now, just like Ramona except Dorinda is possibly worse. She now has a show on Sirius called Make it Nice, her first guess her daughter Hannah!! She is truly all in. I think she knows that Lu has something over her..and feels very threatened. Also she knows Lu is a horrible, amoral person deep down.

B has been pretty good about product placement this season, I will give her that.

by Anonymousreply 105June 1, 2019 2:19 PM

R105 the failed SkinnyGirl Jeans shilling from last season almost turned me off the whole series

by Anonymousreply 106June 1, 2019 2:24 PM

Make It Nice- How can a saying (that was only funny because it sounds like something a mentally challenged 5 year old would say) be considered charming, funny, or the name of a fucking Podcast? For a woman in her 50's?

And all good points R105. Yes, the product placement isn't as glaring this year. But it gets SO old. Its just so obvious how much control Bethenny has over the show, and I really don't know how the other women can pretend to stand her. And you can tell that Bethenny desires NO friends among that group.

I do not know what her intentions were with helping LU with rehab- it just seems so OFF to me. Possibly genuine? If so, I have a little more respect for Bethenny. And I respect her hustling to create her empire.

I don't think LuAnn is evil, however she has a touch of sociopathy with her. Like some lights are out?? Ramona has some similar lights out- There is a lack of self awareness and empathy from both of them which is scary to watch. And despite what I say about Dorinda, I can tell that she is a sympathetic friend- and probably a good person- but her rage unsettles me. And when she drinks, it is simply embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 107June 1, 2019 2:31 PM

good points R107

by Anonymousreply 108June 1, 2019 2:35 PM

I don't think Bethenny is any worse than the women of ATL, which has now basically become all of them shilling their ventures and businesses. But at the very least, at least all these women are seemingly trying to make a buck and capitalize.

by Anonymousreply 109June 1, 2019 2:35 PM

R109- Agree 100%- however the Skinny Girl shit takes it to new heights. And RHOBH is basically a commercial as well for these women.

The shows are always more fun earlier in the run when they didn't have the celebrity to even have a successful business, but as the shows grow in popularity they morph into 50% commercials for Kandi's BITCH Mother's Old Lady Ham and Vandercunt Rose.

by Anonymousreply 110June 1, 2019 2:45 PM

The problem is that there is no happy medium. Either there is fake "drama" about personal issues, or there is product shilling. The fans of these shows are completely fickle in terms of why they watch. One minute, they will complain the shows are "boring" if there is no fighting, and the next, they will say they can't take all the toxic and/or staged fighting.

by Anonymousreply 111June 1, 2019 2:49 PM

I will take semi fake fighting over shilling. At least Lisa's restaurants gave us Vandercunt Blues. (Vanderpump Rules if you are boring)

This cast needs an overhaul next year. If you think about it, without the alcoholism, Lu is BORING AS FUCK. The cabaret shit doesn't play well on television. I am sure that she is a delight in person.

Sonja, Lu, and I hate to say it, Tinsley need to go. I would be happy to see Dorinda go as well- but I think that she is a LIFER.

I think Bethenny makes good tv, even though I generally cannot stand her.

by Anonymousreply 112June 1, 2019 2:56 PM

Sonja crawling all over that poor Tej was just pathetic. He probably went into the bathroom and puked as soon as he could get away from her.

by Anonymousreply 113June 1, 2019 3:11 PM

You know what I find interesting is that there has not been anyone new introduced through Bethenny. If she has so much power, wouldn't she want a real ally coming in?

by Anonymousreply 114June 1, 2019 4:40 PM

R114- SHE HAS NO FRIENDS!!!! For real!!!

Even the WONDERFUL piece of TV Art- Aviva, was not a friend, but a mere acquaintance. I think that was Bethenny's last find- And didn't she know Kristen as well? (That seems wrong to me)

by Anonymousreply 115June 1, 2019 4:44 PM

LMAO. As if Bethenny would have any *real* friends cast on this show. Are you kidding?

by Anonymousreply 116June 1, 2019 4:47 PM

[quote]What are these rumors that Tinsley and Barbara are out?

Well, it's obvious that Barbara will not be asked back. She's worse than Cindy Barbershop. Tinsley will only survive if they can't find someone else to replace her, and they probably won't. Nobody decent wants to be on these shows anymore.

What sliver of respectability Sonja still had left is completely gone after this last episode. She's an alkie and a druggie. She's mentally ill, too. I hope they take whatever damage she does to that rented house out of her salary.

I used to love Dorinda, but she has become a mean and bitter alcoholic. She has completely fallen apart after her husband's death. I don't know what John and her daughter don't try to help her?

by Anonymousreply 117June 1, 2019 5:00 PM

[quote]however she (LuAnn) has a touch of sociopathy with her. Like some lights are out?? Ramona has some similar lights out- There is a lack of self awareness and empathy from both of them which is scary to watch.

Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 118June 1, 2019 5:16 PM

I thought if Barbara "performed" at the reunion, she might have a shot to be at least a friend again.

I find it hard to believe there is "no one" who wants to be a part of the cast. The problem is any introduction is less organic with NY cast if they don't know her.

by Anonymousreply 119June 1, 2019 5:18 PM

Didn't they boast at the onset of filming that it was earlier because they wanted to get back to showing fashion week? We saw none of that.

by Anonymousreply 120June 1, 2019 5:22 PM

I wonder if Sonja lost another tooth when she banged her face on the table on the way to the floor.

by Anonymousreply 121June 1, 2019 5:28 PM

R115 Kristen came in through Heather. Holla Momma Heath worked with Kristen's odious husband (and hot ticket on Ashley Madison), Josh the Douche.

by Anonymousreply 122June 1, 2019 6:07 PM

R117- FUCK YOU. Barbara is not WORSE than Cindy Barshop?? Are you fucking crazy?

However , I agree with the rest of your post so you are only semi crazy-

I think that Barbara is one of the best folks to come along in years. However, she seems very level headed and doesn't appear to get HEATED and angry, which would ultimately cost her the job anyway.

Any one else depressed by Lu's house and lake? I'm with Tinsley. I would need ALOT of drinks to hang out in that burg.

Also, totally random- I love when Ramona says

"Oh my god! I'm about to cry neow."

"oh my god, feel my hands, I'm shaking neow."

"Oh my god, feel my heart, its beating out of my chest neow"

It means Ramona is about to perform and pretend she had deep feelings. I don't think she has many.

Theresa Giudice does the same shit. 'Oh my gawd, feel my hands, I'm shakin." She's another one with a few lights out and shades of sociopathy.

by Anonymousreply 123June 1, 2019 6:20 PM

And I always wonder where Ramona got her Baltimore accent, considering she is from Rhinebeck!

by Anonymousreply 124June 1, 2019 6:21 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125June 1, 2019 8:45 PM

LOVE Tinsley. But she is NOT good tv. But if I LOVE her? Isn't she good TV?????

I would love them to keep Tins. But they need some real nasty cunts to offset her sweetness.

by Anonymousreply 126June 1, 2019 8:56 PM

I like Barbara but she is too good for these women.

by Anonymousreply 127June 1, 2019 9:09 PM

I can't imagine anyone thinking there's a worse person than Barshop, let alone Barbara. Barbara's a decent person, just not right for this show. Barshop was an abomination.

I'm warming to Tinz. I am completely down on Luann and I wish they would throw her out. And Dorinda too, while they're at it. She's a mean drunk.

by Anonymousreply 128June 1, 2019 9:23 PM

Barshop only waxed cunts, while Barbara actaully licks them.

by Anonymousreply 129June 1, 2019 9:57 PM

Another choice DL epigram. ^^^

by Anonymousreply 130June 1, 2019 10:01 PM

Season 12 will be Jill's comeback season

by Anonymousreply 131June 2, 2019 2:29 AM

Doris says the reunion was very emotional.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132June 2, 2019 2:34 AM

Honestly this show is more about watching these women become celebrity more than anything. They might as well just end it. None of them are housewives or even working women really. It’s sort of run it’s course. What could have been a true reality show has morphed into a situational drama based on tragic real life events.

by Anonymousreply 133June 2, 2019 2:59 AM

And Barbara is great. I think the woman is too smart to be on this show full time. She runs a very successful construction business and a lot of people may not want to do business with her if she’s involved with something so public. It’s a smart decision.

by Anonymousreply 134June 2, 2019 3:01 AM

Sonja is really fucked up. She'll likely end up o n the street once this show ends. Why do the other women pretend that her behaviour is normal or sane?

by Anonymousreply 135June 2, 2019 3:02 AM

someone take r133's meds away

by Anonymousreply 136June 2, 2019 3:26 AM

R132 Translation = Boring asf

by Anonymousreply 137June 2, 2019 3:30 AM

Fuck you R136. Fuck you right in your anal warts ridden asshole. I hate you. Fuck you. I hope your mom gets aids.

by Anonymousreply 138June 2, 2019 3:31 AM

Why is everyone pretending that Sonja is normal?

by Anonymousreply 139June 2, 2019 3:40 AM

Step aside, haters!

And make room for the Jill Zarin Youthquake about to shake up Bravo TV this fall!

That's right, bitches, I'm changin' my look AND my address. I moved to a loft in Brooklyn I share with my new homies! I joined a band! I date hipster boys half my age! Avocado toast, hayyy.

Did I tell you my hair is pink?

Oy, it's gonna be hep and fabulous!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140June 2, 2019 4:14 AM

When did Jill Zarin turn into Tori Amos?

by Anonymousreply 141June 2, 2019 4:36 AM

this season is a dud. It's very boring and the drunkenness is not entertaining to me. I think Dorinda is good reality tv when she's sober as she has personality. I don't like hearing her slurring words

Sonja falling down was pathetic. She needs to be demoted next season

Tinsley has got to go.

My dream cast that won't happen for next year would be: Ramona, LuAnn, Bethenny, Dorinda, Jill, Aviva with Barbara back as a friend. That would be a perfect shakeup. If the producers keep the exact same cast or only ditch Tinsley that will not improve the ratings. The current lineup is tired as fuck

by Anonymousreply 142June 2, 2019 5:18 AM

Aviva will never be back.

by Anonymousreply 143June 2, 2019 12:30 PM

r138, what is wrong with you?

by Anonymousreply 144June 2, 2019 1:09 PM

There was something very sad about that scene with Dorinda "teaching" the bartender how to make a cocktail.

by Anonymousreply 145June 2, 2019 1:17 PM

Dorinda is around 50, isn't she? If she keeps mixing drugs and booze, she's going to die. Sooner rather than later.

by Anonymousreply 146June 2, 2019 3:26 PM

Love Tinsley, hate Romona

by Anonymousreply 147June 2, 2019 3:30 PM

Dorinda looks rough asf in HD

by Anonymousreply 148June 2, 2019 3:32 PM

Dorinda is 52 or 53?

by Anonymousreply 149June 2, 2019 3:41 PM

Holy shit, Dorinda will be 55 in December-

On her Wiki, she and Richard were only married for 6 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The way she goes on I thought they were college sweethearts

by Anonymousreply 150June 2, 2019 3:43 PM

We need John's dick pics ASAP!

by Anonymousreply 151June 2, 2019 3:47 PM

R150 I was surprised by how short the marriage was too.

by Anonymousreply 152June 2, 2019 3:49 PM

Does anyone here find John more likable than Dorinda?? I actually kind of like him. And really cares for her.. She has been particularly cunty about him this season-

And his 12 thick inches are definitely something interesting.

by Anonymousreply 153June 2, 2019 3:50 PM

No, I think John is odious. My next sentence would normally be "she deserves better," but in this case I think he is exactly what she deserves.

by Anonymousreply 154June 2, 2019 3:53 PM

The drinking by Sonja and Dorinda is no longer funny or cute. They are serious alcoholics and it's been disturbing watching them get worse and worse. This past episode was disgusting. Tinsley is an alcoholic, too. You don't see anything like this on the other Housewives shows.

It's ironic that even though LuAnn was the one who got into legal trouble for her drinking, she seemed to be the one who could hold her booze the best, at least on the show.

by Anonymousreply 155June 2, 2019 4:24 PM

Well, LuAnn could hold her booze unless she was falling into the shrubbery dead drunk.

by Anonymousreply 156June 2, 2019 4:26 PM

Please bring back Aviva !

by Anonymousreply 157June 2, 2019 5:44 PM

Ramona is homophobic. No doubt about it.

She has already stated that she thinks Barbara is "butch" and "masculine." Not only that, she criticizes her clothing, etc.

Bottom line: Ramona doesn't like Barbara because she's bisexual, and I think that SUCKS.

Fuck Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 158June 2, 2019 5:47 PM

Bring back Aviva. Yes, please!!!!

I love Aviva. Who cares if production hates her? She is good tv, and she is very entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 159June 2, 2019 5:48 PM

Plus she’s married AND. A real housewife!

by Anonymousreply 160June 2, 2019 5:53 PM

Aviva’s father is very entertaining as well. I wonder whether he is still alive

by Anonymousreply 161June 2, 2019 5:57 PM

R140---That is some brittle, damaged hair. SNIP!

by Anonymousreply 162June 2, 2019 6:14 PM

Aviva and her father were terrible television. She's a hypochondriac and he's a prevert...no thanks.

Are Barbara's pr people working overtime on here? She's inoffensive (except for the cement mixer face) but you bitches make it sound like she is a great addition and she's not. A good real housewife is confrontational, Barbara isn't so she has to go.

by Anonymousreply 163June 2, 2019 7:10 PM

Too bad Barbara won't be back. She wasn't given a chance, was she?. I was looking forward to seeing her on job sites with hairy hunky construction guys. Bravo, you're slipping.

by Anonymousreply 164June 2, 2019 7:15 PM

at least Jill and Aviva are alcoholics. That theme is beyond played out on this show. The only one in the current cast who isn't is Bethenny and she has an eating disorder. The rest of them-Ramona, LuAnn, Dorinda, Sonja and Tinsley are all alcoholics. They just don't all get drunk at the same time on camera but we've seen them all quite intoxicated

by Anonymousreply 165June 2, 2019 7:24 PM

*at least Jill and Aviva AREN'T alcoholics

by Anonymousreply 166June 2, 2019 7:25 PM

R140 Clip!

by Anonymousreply 167June 2, 2019 9:57 PM

R166 blocked. So sick of Jill shit when the bitch has nothing to do with the show.

by Anonymousreply 168June 2, 2019 10:05 PM

I do not understand why so many people make a point of announcing that they've blocked a poster. Who gives a shit who you're hating on?

by Anonymousreply 169June 2, 2019 11:33 PM

Style note. The abbreviation for "as fuck" is AF, not asf.

by Anonymousreply 170June 3, 2019 2:19 AM

Ramona is afraid Barb will try to touch her supple titties.

by Anonymousreply 171June 3, 2019 2:30 AM

Ramona is a classic female homophobe. I'm sure she would tell us how much she loves gay men, if pressed, but Barbara's mere presence as a bisexual freaks her out.

by Anonymousreply 172June 3, 2019 2:37 AM

Ramona's body resembles a turnip with limbs.

by Anonymousreply 173June 3, 2019 2:43 AM

R159. Who gives a shit about your point?

by Anonymousreply 174June 3, 2019 4:10 AM

R168 no one gives a fuck who you block. Have fun talking to yourself

by Anonymousreply 175June 3, 2019 9:24 AM

Actually, I'm pretty sure Jill is an alcoholic, but in recovery. She always drank Diet Coke, never so much as one glass of wine.

The substance abuse - booze and otherwise - amongst the cast of RHONY is pretty extreme. Dumping Carole means that there's only one person left who doesn't have a drinking problem and ironically, it's the one who made her fortune from a (nasty) premixed cocktail. If they shake up the cast after this season, they should really make an effort to find a couple of women in NYC who aren't total lushes.

by Anonymousreply 176June 3, 2019 10:50 AM

Sonya being on Adderall makes sense. I was wondering how she got so skinny this season.

by Anonymousreply 177June 3, 2019 10:51 AM

Back up. You don't think B has a drinking problem? She might be as functional as hell, and roped in to behave on a "morals" clause in her contract with Beam, but girl by her own admission likes her booze and, far more on the down low, party favors, no mistake. Remember a couple of reunions ago when she shut down any discussion of the cast doing drugs? (Sonja, bless her, chimed in loud and clear on that!) They are ALL drinking, drugging, snorting, whatever. Except! And this may be why she got frozen out....Barbara.

by Anonymousreply 178June 3, 2019 11:12 AM

I drink a lot myself...but I haven't gotten shitfaced in years. These women do it regularly and on national TV. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 179June 3, 2019 11:50 AM

Bringing some posts over here that were on another thread as I feel they pertain. The thread I snagged them from linked below. Check out how freaky Terry Dubrow looks now!

150- And speaking of this: Why are the majority of surgically mutilated freakshow housewives in Beverly Hills, and why are most of the New York City women all beneficiaries of cutting and pasting that only makes them look better? What’s going on there? ___________________________________________________ 151= NY tends to always be more chic when it comes to plastic surgery, but have a glimpse at the New York Social Diary threads here at the DL or linked below. Plenty of freaks, though they do tend to go either less is more, or full wind tunnel.

Fillers haven't been embraced, and my thought on that is because they make you look fat. The Social X-rays don't want that. I was surprised that Ramona (not exactly a true socialite) got big tits. She had a great body before, and now looks...not fat but chubby? Waddly? I can't quite put my finger on it, but she looks way off proportion wise, when she looked just fine until the shitty tits. __________________________________________________ 152- Ramona, Sonja, Dorinda are all “of a certain age,” and they all have totally distinctive personal features and rather than trying to sculpt nondescript Barbie features, they all seem to have found doctors who make them look like themselves, just less aged. Bethenny, on the other hand, has been altered to divert from her original younger face, but in my opinion she actually looks *better.*

I don’t understand it. After seeing not only the women of RHOBH, but also mainstream movie stars like Nicole Kidman and Meg Ryan obliterate their human features and come out looking like freak show headliners, I have been under the impression cosmetic surgery just makes people look fucked up. Look at Terry Dubrow, one of the surgeons, here. He is a disaster.

Are the NYC women just more “conservative” with their approaches, or are they using entirely different techniques with different end goals? Whatever Lisa Vanderpump has done recently to her mouth area freaks me the fuck out. Brandi Glanville is one surgery from being Amanda LePore. Not one of the women in NYC has made such a disturbing mistake with her facial modification. Is it a coastal sensibility? I live on the east coast; maybe I am just not accustomed to seeing women with silicone Botox fish faces in life and so I recoil when I see them on television. _____________________________________________________

153 - Again, women in NYC don't want to look fat. The worst thing is to look plump or be plumped, so yes, there is a regional difference. West Coast women want to keep their "baby faces", so we see plumped cheeks, lips aggressive eye-work, oversized implants, butt injections. Gross. They strive to be tiny, yet with cartoon caricature curves. Brandi was incredibly refreshing when she first showed up. Very tiny implants, next to nothing done on her face, and now she's gone to the dark side sadly. She had a great body and face before. Dorit did too, possibly one of the best bodies on all of the shows until she came back with massive fucking knockers that were laughable, and a fucked up face. Not botched, but she looks blank, beige, wiped, Stepford.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180June 3, 2019 12:11 PM

I know Babs wants to lick my snatch

by Anonymousreply 181June 3, 2019 12:14 PM

Will you stop if you get a little attention, r171/r181?

by Anonymousreply 182June 3, 2019 12:20 PM

I told you to take the vacation antics with a grain of salt.

Tej was a production assistant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183June 3, 2019 12:26 PM

r183 What exactly is he saying here? Or not saying? I don't see this moving me in one direction or the other, please show me what I am missing.

by Anonymousreply 184June 3, 2019 1:07 PM

r184, he was not on the "house staff" nor was he an employee of the establishment itself. He was hired by production.

by Anonymousreply 185June 3, 2019 1:21 PM

r185 Great. I don't care who hired him, I never said he was on the "house staff" whatever the fuck that is. I don't hear much tea being spilled by him and wondering what I am missing.

by Anonymousreply 186June 3, 2019 1:24 PM

r186, adjust your dosage. I never said this was "major tea". There were people in this thread saying how horrible they were to the staff and how bad they felt for these employees. It sheds a light on how farcical it is when these people are hired to go into a scene for that purpose.

by Anonymousreply 187June 3, 2019 1:29 PM

r187 There was literally NOTHING in your giddy post and half-assed screenshot that said anything about anything. It was useless. The guy may have wanted a good reference. Also, companies are now asking for access to the SM of their employees. Knowing that, they aren't going to say a single negative word. Yeah, not just a grain of salt, but a salt lick with this one.

Age up some before you think you know what the hell you are talking about.

by Anonymousreply 188June 3, 2019 1:41 PM

r188 - you clearly don't get it, and you are too unhinged to see something pretty simple.

by Anonymousreply 189June 3, 2019 1:53 PM

Is this the Hamptons home we saw on the show?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190June 3, 2019 2:00 PM

It's probably the same home, but this is an interesting wrinkle. She probably needs the HW gig to pay off this debt.

r188, you really do need to get back on your meds. All the poster was trying to do was demonstrate that poor put-upon Tej was actually part of the production, not some victimized employee of the resort. It gives some credence to the argument that the "dramas" we see are often staged, or at least not what they seem. Unless your posts are invariably Steven Pinker-like, do be quiet.

by Anonymousreply 191June 3, 2019 2:11 PM

That sort of thing definitely tarnishes any time she has talked about her "multi-million dollar" business. I wonder if she expected the show to actually feature her business more.

by Anonymousreply 192June 3, 2019 2:16 PM

Thank you, r191, for playing with a small kid like me.

by Anonymousreply 193June 3, 2019 2:18 PM

R 180, let's not talk about bad plastic surgery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194June 3, 2019 2:48 PM

That's what Terry will look like if he keeps transitioning.

by Anonymousreply 195June 3, 2019 3:00 PM

Oh gawd, I have so much on these two. I remember when that cunt was married to the arrested development trust fund shitface undereducated asshole known as Gavin, our SF Mayor (we hated him). They lived apart the entire time, everyone knew. She was the biggest cunt three faced social climber you can even imagine. Photocalls constantly, just her walking down the street. I do have to say she had a nice bod before big bad menopause came knocking. HAH! She's a fucking tubby mess now. At her height, she could have had anyone, now she is nothing, and has ended up with this botched abortion. It makes me happy! Oh, and Gavin is still a dim bulb who gets off on infantalism *diapers, baby* but you never heard it from me!

by Anonymousreply 196June 3, 2019 3:38 PM

I miss how Aviva looked down on the other women and even called them "trash" to their faces. Aviva is filthy rich and she knew that she was above those thirsty social-climbers.

And, of course, she deserved the Nobel Prize for accusing Carole of using a ghost writer. That was right up there with Kim Richards accusing Kyle and Mauricio of stealing her god damnhouse.

by Anonymousreply 197June 3, 2019 4:43 PM

How do we know that Aviva is "filty rich"?

by Anonymousreply 198June 3, 2019 5:12 PM

R197 "white trash" to be specific lol Sonja was SO mad since she views herself as this highly important socialite. It was the perfect insult to tag her with

by Anonymousreply 199June 3, 2019 5:20 PM

R196 I don't know what Kimberly Guilfoyle looked like when she was young, but she really is a mess now. She looks like a typical post-menopausal, middle-aged woman playing dress-up in her teen daughter's closet. I know she has married some high profile men, but I can't figure out how. I can't see her ever having been THAT attractive, and there are so many attractive women around anyway. It's not like she comes from a famous family or had money or an elite academic pedigree. Even ugly as sin Don Jr could do better.

I also read she had issues with Jeanine Pirro while at Fox and everyone there hated her.

by Anonymousreply 200June 3, 2019 5:20 PM

Production hated Aviva.

by Anonymousreply 201June 3, 2019 5:21 PM

KImberly's face looks like a mash-up of Melania Trump and the man formerly known as Bruce Jenner.

by Anonymousreply 202June 3, 2019 5:24 PM

Aviva's husband called production and wanted them to guarantee her next season apple in order to get her to fly to wherever it was they went on a trip that season. Production doesn't like being back into a corner.

Kimberly Guilfoyle is gross. Don is the best she could do.

by Anonymousreply 203June 3, 2019 5:25 PM

Hot daddy Reid had some balls

by Anonymousreply 204June 3, 2019 5:30 PM

We don't, r198. I think Reid does fine, but I doubt they're "filthy rich." I'm sure Aviva's family collected a hefty sum from insurors for her childhood accident, but I doubt any of that trickled down to her.

Why are we sullying the HW thread with Kimberly Guilfoyle and Little Donnie?

by Anonymousreply 205June 3, 2019 5:32 PM

well it wouldn't shock me if half the NYC cast is friends with Kimberly

by Anonymousreply 206June 3, 2019 5:34 PM

Isn't Reid worth like 20 mil? They live in that big townhouse on the UWS - he makes some kind of bank.

by Anonymousreply 207June 3, 2019 5:39 PM

r200 It pains me to say this, but Kumburly was a wicked hot piece of ass at her best. Ava Gardner hot. Seriously. But she had the personality of cat diarrhea , if even that good. His family was like, NO! and he was in his asshole phase then so that made it a double YES! from him. Thank god they did not reproduce.

by Anonymousreply 208June 3, 2019 5:51 PM

I believe you R208, I'll have to do some better googling. Aging and bad plastic surgery (and bad karma?) is hell.

by Anonymousreply 209June 3, 2019 6:03 PM

Wow...Kelly throwing out some serious shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210June 3, 2019 7:26 PM

It's really irresponsible to say things like that, and I think KKB is seriously fucked up. She wouldn't have known any of this; Bethenny barely spoke to her, and if she claims to have heard it from Jill, well......

I hope B doesn't respond.

by Anonymousreply 211June 3, 2019 7:36 PM

Did she actually say this or is Radar twisting things as usual?

I get that she wants back on the show, but she has to realize how much more power Bethenny has now, no?

by Anonymousreply 212June 3, 2019 7:40 PM

Remember in B's return season, production had Kelly show up at some party and it was clear B had no idea...

That was before she gained the production deal that she negotiated to return for season 8. Now that won't happen again.

by Anonymousreply 213June 3, 2019 7:42 PM

I wouldn't think production would take another risk with Kelly. I mean, there's crazy and then there's Kelly crazy.

by Anonymousreply 214June 3, 2019 7:45 PM

Well production definitely tried to stir some shit by having Kelly there for an appearance in season 7.

by Anonymousreply 215June 3, 2019 8:01 PM

I would agree that Bethenny gained some sort of control to keep stuff like that from happening.

by Anonymousreply 216June 4, 2019 2:00 AM

Aviva was definitely a nightmare, and her father was gross, but the way she could get under the skins of Ramona, Sonja and Writer Girl was awesome. And let's not forget...SHE THREW HER LEG ACROSS THE ROOM, quite possibly the most iconic moment of any HW franchise.

But I don't think she should come back.

by Anonymousreply 217June 4, 2019 2:47 AM

Didn't she actually cross back over to team Ramonja in her second season?

by Anonymousreply 218June 4, 2019 2:57 AM

I wish one of the Bev hills girls would come on New York.

by Anonymousreply 219June 4, 2019 3:30 AM

R219 Bring on LVP. The thought of her interacting with any of the nyc girls......

by Anonymousreply 220June 4, 2019 4:25 AM

Aviva had those white trash bitches twisted up in knots.

And George gave them all squirting orgasms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221June 4, 2019 4:32 AM

r219, why? They are all insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 222June 4, 2019 11:38 AM

RHONY CAST CHAOS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223June 4, 2019 1:21 PM

Wow. This should be interesting. I'd like to see Cornelia Guest in this group.

Luann has a fat nerve asking for more money; she should be grateful the producers didn't dump her ass last season.

by Anonymousreply 224June 4, 2019 1:40 PM

LMAO. Why does anyone believe anything from Radar at this point? They are never right.

by Anonymousreply 225June 4, 2019 1:42 PM

I wish these bitches were on 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 226June 4, 2019 1:43 PM

I can't see them just firing Ramona. Miss C loves her too much and she's still a viable part of the group, unlike say Vicki from the OC.

by Anonymousreply 227June 4, 2019 1:45 PM

I doubt she's in jeopardy, but I'm pretty sure Ramona will trot out the Mario reunion angle if pressed for a "storyline". She seemed to be laying that groundwork.

by Anonymousreply 228June 4, 2019 1:46 PM

I don't know. Ramona blew off a couple of social events with "the girls" to do her own thing. Maybe she's over it.

by Anonymousreply 229June 4, 2019 1:49 PM

What? No mention of a Jill return?

Bwahahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 230June 4, 2019 1:51 PM

R200, etc----NEVER FORGET!

I think she likes fellas with the gel comb back like in "Wall Street." Terrible hoor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231June 4, 2019 2:13 PM

Cornelia Guest just needs her own show.

by Anonymousreply 232June 4, 2019 7:41 PM

1. You can't base anything off of radar

2. Producers always wait for fan feedback to the reunion before making final casting decisions

by Anonymousreply 233June 4, 2019 7:48 PM

I'm a little surprised she's never had a show.

by Anonymousreply 234June 4, 2019 8:52 PM

Lizzie Grubman is my pick to replace the Cuntess. She's had her own past complete with mugshot and jail time. A rather odious person who tried to mow down 16 people who wouldn't get out of the way of her car fast enough for her liking. A slightly older contemporary of Tinsley's and, until recently, (could there be drama behind it?) Carole's agent. Ta-dah!

Grubman was alleged to have made an inflammatory statement before striking her victims with her vehicle: "Fuck you, white trash."[17]

She's perfect!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235June 4, 2019 9:49 PM

Yeah, she's pretty odious. She might be a good fit.

by Anonymousreply 236June 4, 2019 10:08 PM

I doubt Cornelia would do it. I don't think she wants the publicity or drama. She seems like a pretty chill person these days.

by Anonymousreply 237June 4, 2019 10:28 PM

I think she is out of step with these other women (actually, I mean that in reverse). Cornelia has interests and passions outside herself and doesn't really need to make a buck.

by Anonymousreply 238June 4, 2019 10:31 PM

No more grating yentas. No Grubman.

by Anonymousreply 239June 4, 2019 10:35 PM

I've been championing having Lea Black join the BH cast, which would work as she has a house there, but I think she's too smart for those pea brains. I wonder if she has a pad in NY? I think she would be a great addition. I'd like to see how she and B would get along.

by Anonymousreply 240June 4, 2019 10:41 PM

You said Lea Black but all I pictured was Lea Delaria and I was confused but also totally here for it.

I can't imagine the Housewives without Ramona. Who is Ramona Singer with rhony? She has nothing to fall back on.

by Anonymousreply 241June 5, 2019 1:49 AM

Ramona isn't going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 242June 5, 2019 1:58 AM

I do think they need to go a bit younger with new casting. I wish Tinsley had a bigger personality so that bringing in someone connected to her would benefit the show, but she has yet to prove that.

by Anonymousreply 243June 5, 2019 1:59 AM

Wow, Barbara's house from the clambake is facing foreclosure. She also went through a personal bankruptcy which has since been discharged.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244June 5, 2019 2:18 AM

They will never put NY through a major cast overhaul again because of what happened in season 5.

by Anonymousreply 245June 5, 2019 2:25 AM

I don't want anyone cast who is under 39, and that's pushing it. If the demo is asking for it, Bravo should do some New York version of Vanderpump Rules. I want my women with lives lived and some mileage under (and on) their asses. Tinz is in her mid-40's and she's treated (affectionately) like the little sister. Some miss thang in her 30's would just piss the rest of the cast off, no matter how much Ramona claims to love hanging out with younger people.

by Anonymousreply 246June 5, 2019 2:32 AM

NY needs someone to come in and shake things up. The problem is that they are all too "comfortable".

by Anonymousreply 247June 5, 2019 2:34 AM

If that cancer scam cow Vicki on OC and that dumbass felon from NJ can both stay, then neither Ramona nor Luann should ever be given the boot.

by Anonymousreply 248June 5, 2019 2:38 AM

They should just end the show. I won’t watch without Luann or Bethany.

by Anonymousreply 249June 5, 2019 2:42 AM

R249 has stated her boundaries!

by Anonymousreply 250June 5, 2019 2:43 AM

Yes, r249. They will end the whole show just for you.

by Anonymousreply 251June 5, 2019 2:43 AM

I thought the Jeff Lewis podcast already revealed that Barbara and Tinsley were out? Now Radar has Tinsley staying AND inviting friends to join her?

by Anonymousreply 252June 5, 2019 2:46 AM

I really don't want to see a cast shakeup. The one thing for me that keeps this watchable is the history of the group. Even Tinsley is finding her place with them, in a way that Carole never quite did. It's "comforting" to tune in and see the same faces...to an extent. Maybe bring in more friends-of, and get a vibe that way who both the group and the audience vibe well with before dropping an apple in their hands. I don't like B, but I like the show better with her. I actually think this is one of her best seasons, and I was worried she was going to milk the Widow Shields thing to death, but so far not bad. Luann is the cunty trainwreck, I have to watch so I can pray she falls off the stage and strangles on one of her shit stained Jovani gowns.

by Anonymousreply 253June 5, 2019 2:48 AM

They do this every year - they throw random names of NY "socialites" who all turn them down. Weren't they after Marla Maples last year?

by Anonymousreply 254June 5, 2019 2:50 AM

I can’t believe I actually miss Carole?

Is Dallas over? I actually started to warm to it but the red headed cheer leader was unwatchable

by Anonymousreply 255June 5, 2019 3:08 AM

Fuck you r255! Fuck you in your dirty smelly asshole. Carol sucked and she always will. Dallas was one of the tackiest groups since Miami. I hate you r255 and I hope carol gets hit by a bus so she can never run another marathon. Fuck you r255 and fuck your cock sucking mother too.

by Anonymousreply 256June 5, 2019 3:11 AM

Ramona is 62!!! She's old enough to collect Social Security. That's way too old. Viewers don't want to watch her anymore.

by Anonymousreply 257June 5, 2019 3:18 AM

r257, let's be fair. Ramona hardly carries herself like that. She could easily be a decade younger. Her most recent appearance on WWHL - I would bet any viewer channel surfing would have pegged her mid/late 40s at the most.

by Anonymousreply 258June 5, 2019 3:27 AM

That is so fucking ridiculous r257. There may be a hundred legit reasons to be turned off by Ramona. Her age is the least of it. We make fun of her for looking like a linebacker or a turnip with legs since she got those horrifying tits, but she looks damn good for her age, and doesn't act it (on so many levels)

by Anonymousreply 259June 5, 2019 3:27 AM

Ramona is a goddamn dirty spanxed in pig. She’s tacky as hell and no man will ever want to fuck her. She’s alone and will be for the rest of her life. She needs to just get used to living without cum. I fucking hate her and I hate anyone who likes Ramona so fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 260June 5, 2019 3:33 AM

r260 is off the meds again

by Anonymousreply 261June 5, 2019 3:43 AM

Remember when LuAnn was on the yacht and was wearing a short skirt with no panties? Kristen was walking up the stairs behind her and got a peek/whiff of Lu's pussy and nearly threw up.

LuAnn is such a slut!

by Anonymousreply 262June 5, 2019 3:50 AM

Kristen and Heather were the worst. Any of Tinsleys friends would suck too. The shows have no real documentation of the womens’ lives anymore. Isn’t reality TV sort of finished at this point? There’s no realness to any of it.

by Anonymousreply 263June 5, 2019 4:22 AM

AGAIN, r256/260? (aka "I hope your mom gets the aids and dies") You sound like a deranged middle-schooler. Perhaps that's what you are?

by Anonymousreply 264June 5, 2019 10:33 AM

R244 Wait a minute. Barbara only missed one mortgage payment in 2015 and Deutsche Bank is suing her for the entire remaining balance of the loan? I think we're missing some details here.

by Anonymousreply 265June 5, 2019 11:45 AM

r263, I actually did like Heather. She actually had a personality and an opinion. I wanted her to stay instead of Carole after season 7.

by Anonymousreply 266June 5, 2019 12:18 PM

I didn’t mind Heather either, except for her faux hoodspeak.

And the autistic or deaf or whatever was wrong with her kid storyline was boring.

by Anonymousreply 267June 5, 2019 12:38 PM

Those. ^^ And her delicate flower routine when Lu and Ramona let men spend the night in their Turks & Caicos house. Be pissed if you want, but the weeping and whining....and her constant claims of moral superiority.

by Anonymousreply 268June 5, 2019 12:49 PM

Bring on more Miami!!

by Anonymousreply 269June 5, 2019 1:54 PM

Ramona defending Barbara now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270June 5, 2019 2:41 PM

The show needs Cindy Adams.

by Anonymousreply 271June 5, 2019 2:51 PM

Is this about Ramona?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272June 5, 2019 2:54 PM

Good lord, she must be 100 by now.

I hadn't realized that KKB is angling to get back on the show.

by Anonymousreply 273June 5, 2019 2:54 PM

She still ain't that bright, is she? She basically said that Bethenny refused to film with her in that appearance in season 7, so she thinks attacking her will work?

by Anonymousreply 274June 5, 2019 2:58 PM

No, she's as stupid as a cow. But she may think attacking B = "bringing drama," which Bravo likes.

I don't think that blind item is Ramona. There are plenty of reality shows; it doesn't have to be a RH one.

by Anonymousreply 275June 5, 2019 3:00 PM

The tag at the bottom said something about Andy Cohen which probably at least means it's a Bravo show.

by Anonymousreply 276June 5, 2019 3:25 PM

That tag was a link to another story, I think?

by Anonymousreply 277June 5, 2019 3:28 PM

If anything, I would think Ramona cooked this up WITH Mario to tease a reunion and something to talk about.

by Anonymousreply 278June 5, 2019 3:32 PM

lol I can't believe anyone here thinks there shouldn't be a cast shakeup. The ratings aren't that great this season. They will fall further next year if something isn't done. Too many of them are just coasting. Too many of them are boring.

Tinsley and Sonja need to go or at least be demoted.

by Anonymousreply 279June 5, 2019 4:49 PM

r279, I am not sure people are saying there doesn't need to be a cast shakeup, simply that Luann and Ramona are definitely not the ones who should be on the chopping block.

by Anonymousreply 280June 5, 2019 5:11 PM

The drunken episode in the clean white house was embarrassing. I felt sorry for the caterers and the poor guy helping out Sonja. She's beyond creepy.

by Anonymousreply 281June 5, 2019 5:20 PM

That Tej guy was hired by production - he didn't even work at the villa.

by Anonymousreply 282June 5, 2019 5:27 PM

Sonja was a drunk pig in this past episode. That part where she said that her "fart was still in my pants" and then jumped out of the car to let it out was beyond disgusting. Aviva is right: she really is cheap white trash.

by Anonymousreply 283June 5, 2019 6:02 PM

They're all cheap white trash. Who else would do a show like this?

by Anonymousreply 284June 5, 2019 6:04 PM

We need hot daddy Mario dick pics!

by Anonymousreply 285June 5, 2019 6:42 PM

Sonja is not entertaining to me. Her first season when she was sane and trying to calm down Kelly I was fine with her. Since then, Sonja has been a mess. Particularly since season 5 she has been downright pathetic. I'm glad they aren't showing her stupid interns gimmick anymore at least. The drunken shit is not cute on anyone but even less so on a 50-something

by Anonymousreply 286June 5, 2019 6:49 PM

How on earth is boring safe, yet reliable drama magnets like Ramona and Luann are not? That makes no sense and I would definitely keep Ramona over hot mess Sonja if given the choice.

by Anonymousreply 287June 5, 2019 7:41 PM

Oops! That should be “boring safe Tinsley...”

by Anonymousreply 288June 5, 2019 7:42 PM

If this is true, Bravo should cut her loose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289June 5, 2019 11:36 PM

LMFAO. Why do you people continue to believe Radar?

by Anonymousreply 290June 6, 2019 12:05 AM

No one has claimed to believe it, or not. But that doesn't mean it's not fun to link it.

by Anonymousreply 291June 6, 2019 12:15 AM

I mean common sense - even Luann isn't THAT delusional.

by Anonymousreply 292June 6, 2019 12:16 AM

[quote]I mean common sense - even Luann isn't THAT delusional.

Well, you clearly haven't been paying attention to the Cuntess

by Anonymousreply 293June 6, 2019 12:54 AM

So they pretty much dumped Barbara in Miami.

by Anonymousreply 294June 6, 2019 1:36 AM

Watching the latest episode r292 Luann is really that delusional. What an odious person. Now I know what a dry drunk is like (I highly doubt she went to any fucking AA meeting on her own volition except to try and meet her court ordered amount--which she failed). The anger comes out of every pore with her. WHAT? WHERE IS EVERYONE I WANT COFFEE! SONJA COULD HAVE DIED, BUT WHAT ABOUT ME? NO ONE CHECKED IN ON ME! Holy shit, that could have been parody, but it wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 295June 6, 2019 1:37 AM

I like seeing how B and the Tinz get along now. It feels natural.

by Anonymousreply 296June 6, 2019 1:38 AM

Sonja and Mario have totally fucked. Even before the divorce.

by Anonymousreply 297June 6, 2019 1:40 AM

Somebody please meme Ramona going, “Oh I don’t think so.”

by Anonymousreply 298June 6, 2019 1:43 AM

I never believe 90 percent of the Radar stories. After this episode, I totally believe the cuntess is asking for that insane amount. Guessing Bethenney or Ramona fed the story, though usually they work through Page Six. Most likely B, or B adjacent as she has more of the inside track, supposedly.

by Anonymousreply 299June 6, 2019 1:44 AM

Bring on Dabney for the next cast member. She has balls, and seems fun.

by Anonymousreply 300June 6, 2019 1:49 AM

Dabney is gross.

by Anonymousreply 301June 6, 2019 1:54 AM

Dabney’s outfit was grotesque. She’s very very Florida

by Anonymousreply 302June 6, 2019 2:02 AM

Whether or not B leaked it, she's got to be furious that Lu is trying to top her salary.

LuAnn was truly horrible on this episode. And I still can't figure out what makes Bethenny become hysterical in the next episode. It looks like it comes out of nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 303June 6, 2019 2:05 AM

Ditch Lu-Man and replace with the crazy ol' cabaret singer at the dive bar in upstate New York.

by Anonymousreply 304June 6, 2019 2:07 AM

I feel bad for Mark. He’s really cute and seems nice (from the 10 seconds we saw of him) but pig Ramona was using him to make Mario jealous like the middle school mean girl she is. It seems like he was put in an uncomfortable situation. Mario was as well, but it’s all about Ramona, and she wants that’s mario daddy dick.

by Anonymousreply 305June 6, 2019 2:13 AM

OMG, next looks cray cray

I honestly don't think Luann deserves the pile on, though.

by Anonymousreply 306June 6, 2019 2:17 AM

r305, Mario cheated. He deserves to put in his place.

by Anonymousreply 307June 6, 2019 2:18 AM

r303,

it comes out of...

production: bethenny we need an explosive meltdown at the last dinner of the vacation

bethenny: ok i'm on it

notice how in prior seasons, bethenny wasn't as astute to do the mock crying after her tirades.

by Anonymousreply 308June 6, 2019 2:20 AM

I honestly think Luann richly deserves the pile-on, and then some.

by Anonymousreply 309June 6, 2019 2:24 AM

Sorry none of them really have any room to talk about behavior, especially Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 310June 6, 2019 2:26 AM

Tinz crying over Scott AGAIN...and yet we already know they are back together

by Anonymousreply 311June 6, 2019 2:27 AM

You have your opinion, I have mine.

On top of everything else, lulu looked really terrible in this episode. Old and haggard.

by Anonymousreply 312June 6, 2019 2:27 AM

Tinsley and Scott are back together?

by Anonymousreply 313June 6, 2019 2:41 AM

There were photos of them holding hands recently I believe

by Anonymousreply 314June 6, 2019 3:18 AM

Daddy Mario was awfully quick to tell Doris he didn't want any of her Berkshires Bush.

by Anonymousreply 315June 6, 2019 3:35 AM

omg @ Ramona asking if that woman was Barbara's girlfriend

by Anonymousreply 316June 6, 2019 3:57 AM

LuMann is the Joan Crawford of Coffee

I, I, I, I, I, I...

Cabaret, cabaret, cabaret, cabaret...

My success, my success, my success...

They hate ME because I'm FABULOUS...

I'm so worried about Sonja...no, I didn't check on Sonja - I was in bed!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317June 6, 2019 9:22 AM

OMG, Dabney looks like Dale

before all the botox, fillers, and lifts

And ravages of time

by Anonymousreply 318June 6, 2019 9:27 AM

LuMann is utterly without fun

She shrill, angry, entitled, judgmental, demanding

by Anonymousreply 319June 6, 2019 9:28 AM

Luann, "You forgot me - I didn't get enough - where's my present - where's my attention?"

by Anonymousreply 320June 6, 2019 9:31 AM

Tinsley should film more with Dabney

Tins is still a crying lost little girl

But Dabney calls Tins on her bullshit and makes Tins seem more fun

by Anonymousreply 321June 6, 2019 9:47 AM

I thoroughly enjoyed all the shenanigans at this party.

Sonja deep-throating sushi made me LOL.

by Anonymousreply 322June 6, 2019 12:12 PM

I can't believe they wasted a season with nonexistent Barb.

by Anonymousreply 323June 6, 2019 1:44 PM

I have to say that I am kind of loving Bethenny this season. The whole "Luann is the Joan Crawford of coffee" thing was hilarious.

Ramona looked like a pathetic loser at almost every turn during this episode especially at that party she threw. The turnip with legs description is great. But she always reminds me of one of those cartoons that used to play before a movie advertising the concession stand. She looks like a squat box of chicken fingers on legs made up with lipstick and eyelashes to look like a woman (walking alongside a Soda Man with short legs).

Ramona is fried food at a concession stand brought to life.

by Anonymousreply 324June 6, 2019 2:07 PM

I have been enjoying Bethenny too, which is why next week seems so calculated as far as a "necessary" blowup. Luann has been a major diva, but she has never blatantly attacked or screamed at anyone like Bethenny does. And it will all be excused again.

by Anonymousreply 325June 6, 2019 2:11 PM

I am surprised Jill doesn't consider herself lucky that she wasn't thrown into this season - she would never have been able to tow the line between Luann and the other women in any real way.

by Anonymousreply 326June 6, 2019 2:14 PM

Romona is more a pig each episode

by Anonymousreply 327June 6, 2019 4:15 PM

When will the B set her sights on going after Tinz?

by Anonymousreply 328June 6, 2019 4:50 PM

I still don't see Tinsley staying if there is a cast shakeup.

by Anonymousreply 329June 6, 2019 5:12 PM

I actually enjoyed this episode more so than most of the others this season. It was interesting to see the levels of LuAnn's self-absorption and narcissism. Ramona too even though their behavior is slightly is different from each other.

Bethenny was entertaining.

Tinsley drags things down though. She is pathetic and has got to go. I can't stand watching a 40-something cry like an insecure, heartbroken high schooler. Her sister also doesn't work quelle surprise.

Sonja was more tolerable this episode but she needs to be a friend, not a full=timer.

by Anonymousreply 330June 6, 2019 6:52 PM

is June 19th a special day or something? Unless my tv guide is incorrect, it says that in 2 weeks NYC won't air that night and it will be a Southern Charm repeat followed by a new Southern Charm episode. Not sure why that would be.

by Anonymousreply 331June 6, 2019 6:54 PM

I'll bet Tinsley is still around next season.

by Anonymousreply 332June 6, 2019 7:25 PM

Tinsley is an excellent example to our young woman of female empowerment. She best exhibits the " take charge" attitude that is such a necessary quality in our young women, who have been subjugated by men and who are meant to feel that they are nobody without a powerful man to tell them what to do. It is for this important reason that we cannot and will not remove Tinsley from the cast next season.

by Anonymousreply 333June 6, 2019 7:31 PM

Mario doesn't want any of Doris's sloppy Berkshires beaver. Hard pass.

by Anonymousreply 334June 7, 2019 12:07 AM

Ramona has an endless list of faults but she did give Tins good advice.

by Anonymousreply 335June 7, 2019 12:33 AM

Bethenny's eggs look runny

by Anonymousreply 336June 7, 2019 12:36 AM

LuAnn is so full of lies, so shrill, and so combative - she's almost unwatchable

Ramona at her worst still makes for good TV

by Anonymousreply 337June 7, 2019 12:49 AM

Mario can't help to take a dig at Bethenny. Must be a side effect of his mid-life crisis.

by Anonymousreply 338June 7, 2019 1:16 AM

It wasn't until Dorinda's toast that I saw noted cocaine aficionado and former gay escort (Hey Birch!) Fabian Basabe. Bienvenido a Miami!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339June 7, 2019 1:26 AM

r336 her eggs looked like yellow slop

by Anonymousreply 340June 7, 2019 1:36 AM

R340 What does it matter? She threw 'em up as soon as the cameras turned off.

by Anonymousreply 341June 7, 2019 1:37 AM

I'd forgotten all about Fabian Basabe.....

What dig did Mario make to Bethenny? I completely missed it--not sure I even remember them interacting.

by Anonymousreply 342June 7, 2019 1:47 AM

R342 he took a second to remind her how adult divorcees act and jab her situation with Jason.

by Anonymousreply 343June 7, 2019 1:58 AM

Thanks. Not sure he's in a position to school anyone on adult behavior, but whatever.

by Anonymousreply 344June 7, 2019 2:00 AM

Sorry Fabian's escort name was Calum, not Birch

by Anonymousreply 345June 7, 2019 2:03 AM

r331, that is odd. June 19th should be the finale.

by Anonymousreply 346June 7, 2019 2:07 AM

Mario always stuck it to Jill too, which was fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 347June 7, 2019 2:08 AM

It how good did Mario look though? Makes you wonder what he ever saw in ramoner.

by Anonymousreply 348June 7, 2019 2:15 AM

He looked like a 60yo man. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 349June 7, 2019 2:16 AM

Mario, that greaseball, looked like he was ready to sell you a timeshare in whatever part of Florida they were in.

by Anonymousreply 350June 7, 2019 2:17 AM

Mario will never do better than some Polack from the wrong side of Rhinebeck.

by Anonymousreply 351June 7, 2019 2:19 AM

Hi Jill @r351

by Anonymousreply 352June 7, 2019 2:36 AM

Do any of these women do anything of value with their lives? Lord what a bunch of shallow narcissists.

by Anonymousreply 353June 7, 2019 3:16 AM

r353, welcome to reality tv

by Anonymousreply 354June 7, 2019 11:30 AM

Lol at R351!

by Anonymousreply 355June 7, 2019 11:46 AM

Are they testing Dabney as a cast member?

by Anonymousreply 356June 7, 2019 11:47 AM

Dabney has the same droopy stroke victim-like mouth as momma Dale.

by Anonymousreply 357June 7, 2019 12:10 PM

Tinsley needs to move to Chicago and just let that guy there fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 358June 7, 2019 1:47 PM

Why wasn't I invited to this Miami party, cunts?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359June 7, 2019 2:31 PM

Why is he wearing clown shoes? ^^^Has he joined a circus?

by Anonymousreply 360June 7, 2019 2:54 PM

Circus? I'm there!

by Anonymousreply 361June 7, 2019 2:58 PM

Wisdom from LuMann in this episode

"Barbara came and she told me the paramedics were there, and after everything that she said to me, I just can't look at Sonja right now. It was so hurtful, I just can't move," Lu said during a confessional.

"After Sonja said some devastating things to me last night, nobody's checking on me to see how I'm doing. Is anybody checking on me? 'Are you okay, Lu?' Did I bring a bottle of vodka back to my room? Which God knows I wanted to."

They should shove Lu and Jill into a Cage together for an Extreme Narcissist Death Match.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362June 7, 2019 7:42 PM

My favorite recent LuAnn quote, when Bethenny asks her if she's sorry for all the bad mouthing she did when B left her Hallowe'en party/performance early: "Yes, I'm sorry you didn't get to see me perform." Spoken without a trace of sarcasm or irony.

This bitch is too much.

by Anonymousreply 363June 7, 2019 8:13 PM

Isn't it amazing that LuAnn high-fashion clothing line didn't take off?

Poor Lu, what went wrong?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364June 7, 2019 9:38 PM

Say what you will, but that blouse would sure hide a Beer Gut...

by Anonymousreply 365June 7, 2019 9:40 PM

That's not nearly as tacky as some of her "designs."

by Anonymousreply 366June 7, 2019 10:05 PM

Does Luann have to worry about a beer gut? Her body is fantastic. She looked great in that red outfit at the party, and all of the Jovani carabet looks have been on point.

That said, she's a messy, feral snob and beyond egocentric. Like her own portrait of Dorian Grey, the worse Luann is on the inside the better she looks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367June 7, 2019 10:15 PM

[quote]That's not nearly as tacky as some of her "designs."

You're just jealous of "MY SUCCESS"!

by Anonymousreply 368June 7, 2019 10:27 PM

R367 = Renee, LuMann's sister who's a waitress at Diner down by the Interstate

by Anonymousreply 369June 7, 2019 10:28 PM

I though Renee was a longshoreman but apparently she is a graduate of the prestigious Morse School of Business.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370June 7, 2019 10:36 PM

LOL, R370

by Anonymousreply 371June 7, 2019 10:38 PM

The Cuntess should look carefully at the lives of her siblings

As she grows ever more entitled and in her negotiations with Bravo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372June 7, 2019 10:41 PM

Yeah, even with all Lu's drama - the viewers won't watch as she become more and more unlikeable...

Ramona is some kind of savant who knows how to dance on that line

Lu doesn't have a clue where that line is

by Anonymousreply 373June 7, 2019 10:55 PM

R373 makes a good point. For all her many shortcomings, how does Ramona Singer remain likeable?

by Anonymousreply 374June 7, 2019 11:12 PM

Ramona isn't necessarily likeable but she's always watch-able

It's an X factor that can't be replicated exactly

But it has something to do with not appearing to take yourself too seriously - you have to be able to laugh at yourself with the audience (or at least wink at the audience as Bethenny often does)

by Anonymousreply 375June 7, 2019 11:17 PM

[quote]Lu doesn't have a clue where that line is

Lu Doesn't Have a Clue

I Like Lace

by Anonymousreply 376June 7, 2019 11:18 PM

R375 she also has a sixth sense with whom to ally herself. Still amazed she’s a lifer though.

by Anonymousreply 377June 7, 2019 11:42 PM

Ramona is THE OG Housewife. Fuck Vicki Gunvalson.

by Anonymousreply 378June 7, 2019 11:44 PM

Agree completely about Ramona - she has a certain something AND she is so easy to underestimate

Part of it, Ramona is approachable, always in the mix; she shows up

Whereas, LuAnn tries so hard to create this "Better-Than-Thou" image, where she shuts down or climbs up into her Ivory Tower if things don't go exactly her way

by Anonymousreply 379June 7, 2019 11:52 PM

Ramona is socially clumsy but well meaning. LuAnn is not a good human being.

by Anonymousreply 380June 7, 2019 11:59 PM

I agree - Ramona remains completely watchable after all these years, unlike Vicki from the OC who is such an insufferable cunt.

by Anonymousreply 381June 8, 2019 2:16 AM

What has Noel's hole been up to?

by Anonymousreply 382June 8, 2019 2:17 AM

[quote]What has Noel's hole been up to?

A couple of Booty Bumps and $50 an hour

by Anonymousreply 383June 8, 2019 2:35 AM

"A couple of Booty Bumps and $50 an hour"

I'd give him double.

by Anonymousreply 384June 8, 2019 2:46 AM

When Luann approached the car to leave for the AA meeting she totally looked like a nurse.

by Anonymousreply 385June 8, 2019 2:46 AM

Why is Sonja such a cunt to Ramona? And are we really supposed to believe that her and Dorinda are go od friends now?

by Anonymousreply 386June 8, 2019 2:56 AM

R386 because that’s what the producers told them to do

by Anonymousreply 387June 8, 2019 3:14 AM

r386, I thought that party was all in good fun. It's moments like those which work best for NY because of the history.

by Anonymousreply 388June 8, 2019 3:36 AM

Ramona + Sonja = big love. Don't worry about that friendship.

Does Dorinda like any of these babes now? Ramona's on her shit list for dumping her at the dinner. LuAnn is no longer close. Her pal Carole is gone. Does she really like any of the others?

by Anonymousreply 389June 8, 2019 5:07 AM

I have always thought that Ramona/Mario/Sonja engaged in some type of threesome at some point.

by Anonymousreply 390June 8, 2019 11:32 AM

R390 I definitely always got that vibe from those three.

by Anonymousreply 391June 8, 2019 12:29 PM

Is Ramona a closet lez?

by Anonymousreply 392June 8, 2019 4:53 PM

I’m sure that Ramona has let Sonja eat her out. I’m just sure of it.

by Anonymousreply 393June 8, 2019 5:05 PM

R379 and R380 you do realize that in real life, Ramona is "not approachable" right? There are numerous stories of her being an entitled, elitist snobby bitch ignoring people whom she feels are beneath her, especially if they're women. She's entertaining on tv but in real life she's not likable at all

by Anonymousreply 394June 8, 2019 5:24 PM

I think that's highly unlikely. Ramona's too prudish/fastidious for that; I doubt she let Mario eat her--always assuming he wanted to.

by Anonymousreply 395June 8, 2019 5:31 PM

Mario was too busy at Equinox

by Anonymousreply 396June 8, 2019 6:03 PM

OK so Bravo is moving RHONYC to Thursdays. This coming week it will be on Wednesday but the week after it'll be on Thursday

by Anonymousreply 397June 8, 2019 6:05 PM

Doris is looking rough these days.

by Anonymousreply 398June 8, 2019 6:06 PM

Really r397? Talk about killing any ratings momentum.

by Anonymousreply 399June 8, 2019 6:08 PM

She's been looking rougher every season, but she's not a patch on Lu. That scene with Ramona by the pool: Lu looked haggard and really unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 400June 8, 2019 6:08 PM

Will Sonja end up homeless after the show ends?

by Anonymousreply 401June 8, 2019 6:12 PM

WhyTF does Bravo keep doing this to NY and moving timeslots?

by Anonymousreply 402June 8, 2019 6:12 PM

What are you talking about, r402?

by Anonymousreply 403June 8, 2019 6:16 PM

r397 just reported that the show is moving to Thursdays

by Anonymousreply 404June 8, 2019 6:18 PM

When Dorinda was showing that bartender how to make her cocktail

With her hair in her eyes, wearing that Pucci-inspired print dress

She looked and sounded like a drunk mob wife

by Anonymousreply 405June 8, 2019 7:10 PM

Thanks, r404. Missed that completely.

by Anonymousreply 406June 8, 2019 7:16 PM

I think she always looks and sounds like a mob wife, drunk or sober.

by Anonymousreply 407June 8, 2019 7:16 PM

Was Dorinda’s dead Richard her second husband? Who is Hannah’s daddy?

by Anonymousreply 408June 8, 2019 7:20 PM

I have said it before and I will say it again. Done with Dorinda. The slurring. The seething anger. Even her mansion is tacky inside. What floored me was how she talked about Richard like they were together for 30 years, and they were married for 6!!!!

Ramona is beneath contempt HOWEVER, she is good tv, and I get the feeling that she is a good friend to other women. First shady thing I have seen among her "true" friends was her telling that socialite planning her birthday that she did not want Sonja invited- That was pretty bad....

This cast is stale. And Fucking LuAnn- if it wasn't for the rehab/alcoholism SHE WOULD BE UNWATCHABLE. Take that away. Think about it for a second. She is like watching a tree stump otherwise. And I said above, she has some lights out like Ramona. Some level of sociopathy/narcissist traits.

by Anonymousreply 409June 8, 2019 7:22 PM

Richard was hubs #2. Somebody named Lynch was #1; he is Hannah's daddy. They never mention him.

by Anonymousreply 410June 8, 2019 7:42 PM

How dare you speak of me that way?!? How dare you. I MARRIED A HUSBAND, I BURIED A HUSBAND.

Cliiiiiip!

by Anonymousreply 411June 8, 2019 8:01 PM

And yeah "You made it nice."

Dumbest "catchphrase" ever.

Go to Anger Management and AA- You would probably be a kickass woman.

by Anonymousreply 412June 8, 2019 8:08 PM

No, she'd still have no class.

by Anonymousreply 413June 8, 2019 8:21 PM

R413- Agreed. She is crass. But as much as I am hating on her, I can tell she has a decent heart.

She's simply off-putting.

Definitely rough around the edges like the chicks I grew up with in my podunk town in New England.

by Anonymousreply 414June 8, 2019 8:25 PM

Bet Dorinda would cut a bitch in high school.

by Anonymousreply 415June 8, 2019 8:52 PM

She might still. She and Heather would have made an interesting pair--I bet they were both serious greasers in high school, smoking behind the bleachers, fighting in the girls' room. they weren't on the show together, were they?

by Anonymousreply 416June 8, 2019 9:07 PM

LuAnn is still the old drunk woman in the bar

Who is always surprised when they turn the lights on and ask her to leave

by Anonymousreply 417June 8, 2019 9:18 PM

Sorry bitches, I LOVED Heather.

Good person- Morals- and opinion- good friend- kind-

Liked her.

by Anonymousreply 418June 8, 2019 9:30 PM

Chacun a son gout.

Judgmental, self-aggrandizing, whiny.

by Anonymousreply 419June 8, 2019 9:39 PM

Honi soit qui mal y pense.

by Anonymousreply 420June 8, 2019 9:46 PM

"Honi" what does this mean?

by Anonymousreply 421June 8, 2019 9:50 PM

Stolen from DL's coat of arms, r420?

by Anonymousreply 422June 8, 2019 10:10 PM

Heather was okay except for the painful "street" talk she tried to peddle, oh and when she flipped the fuck OUT about there having been - gasp! - MEN in the house overnight. She was shaking and crying and dragging people out of bed and NOTHING HAPPENED. What was that all about?

by Anonymousreply 423June 9, 2019 12:28 AM

The ratings dropped a little from last season, that may be why they are moving it. But it's Bravo, so who knows? I liked last season much better and the ratings were the highest they've been in years. The Bethenny/Carole drama felt very authentic and organically pulled each cast member into it, so of course, that makes for better television. This season has been staid manufactured storylines without any central drama. NYC, like Jersey, has never been a ratings juggernaut though.

by Anonymousreply 424June 9, 2019 1:00 AM

My memory of Heather may be faulty, but it seemed to me she was always either talking "street" or keening and wailing over something. I thought she was a pain in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 425June 9, 2019 1:01 AM

Actually, I should say Jersey after season 2.....

by Anonymousreply 426June 9, 2019 1:01 AM

I can't imagine how moving the show to Thursday might improve ratings, unless they're hitching it to Project Runway (and I have no idea how that show is doing).

by Anonymousreply 427June 9, 2019 1:02 AM

I don't think it will R427. Ratings tend to be static within a season.

by Anonymousreply 428June 9, 2019 1:06 AM

I think Project Runway season finale is next week so Thursday nights will be open after that and NYC was moved. I guess Bravo thinks Southern Charm and NYC can both carry their own nights

by Anonymousreply 429June 9, 2019 2:37 AM

"Honi soit qui mal y pense. Tel qui s'en rit aujourd'hui, s'honorera de la porter, car ce ruban sera mis en tel honneur que les railleurs le chercheront avec empressement."

by Anonymousreply 430June 9, 2019 2:46 AM

Why the hell does Southern Charm get preference over NY? SC was on Thursdays last season so why did they have to move it?

by Anonymousreply 431June 9, 2019 3:12 AM

Very random move at this point considering there is only 1 episode and the reunion left of the season.

by Anonymousreply 432June 9, 2019 3:13 AM

Maybe Bravo is sick of these bitches and intentionally trying to kill the show. 🤷‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 433June 9, 2019 11:30 AM

You move the lower rated show. NYC is lower in ratings than SC.

by Anonymousreply 434June 9, 2019 12:26 PM

NYC actually had more viewers than SC last week.

by Anonymousreply 435June 9, 2019 12:34 PM

Any thread on Southern Charm? My friend said Ramona was a horror show at one of the Pinot Grigio events. A total entitled cunt.

by Anonymousreply 436June 9, 2019 2:32 PM

How much do we think they're making? The ratings aren't great

by Anonymousreply 437June 9, 2019 2:36 PM

Why wasn't John at the Miami party showing off his big thick dick?

by Anonymousreply 438June 9, 2019 2:40 PM

The fact that Danielle can go back to Jersey and Brandi can (likely) go back to BH makes me really think the issue with Jill is the cast blocking her return not anything to do with production or Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 439June 9, 2019 2:42 PM

You may be right, r349, since Jill was sniveling all over social media last week because "the girls" didn't want to come to her birthday party and/or film at the event. And more pouting because B "doesn't have time for me." This after years of beastly behavior toward her when B was trying to mend fences.

It's possible that most of them realize that they have a nice chemistry among themselves (even when they fight) and Jill would most certainly muck it up.

by Anonymousreply 440June 9, 2019 3:20 PM

Say what you want about Ramona but she's the only cast member who has girlfriends outside of the show. And she has a lot of them. Carole was the first friend Bethany has had in decades and she messed that up, And who could be friends with dirty gross Sonya? Tinsley has her mother and LuAnn bought a house in Siberia so he can drink and drug without prying eyes. They really are a sad pathetic bunch. They all seem totally disconnected like they would never see each other ever if this show didn't exist.

by Anonymousreply 441June 9, 2019 3:22 PM

I think Bethenny sees Tinsley outside the show....Tinsley mentioned on some Bravo webcast that she met the bf and his family when she visited B in Palm Beach or Miami. Seems odd, but who knows?

And I don't think r441 or anyone else knows whether Carole was Bethenny's first friend "in decades." (for openers, I think Jill and B had a real friendship until it blew up)

by Anonymousreply 442June 9, 2019 3:34 PM

R441 and most of Ramona's friends are probably assholes too. There are too many stories of how awful Ramona is off-camera for it to be false. She's clearly an entitled piece of shit who thinks she's better than most people. She never remembers anyone new's name. She treats service staff like shit. She treats new women like shit. Both fans and other reality tv people have written about Ramona. The only non-NY housewife who seems to like is Kandi. I'm assuming Ramona probably respects her vast wealth or something.

by Anonymousreply 443June 9, 2019 4:53 PM

I'm sure all Romona's friend are disgusting republicans like her

by Anonymousreply 444June 9, 2019 5:05 PM

Barbara is hard to look at. Ugly face and she's built like a Sumo wrestler. I have to fast-forward through her scenes.

by Anonymousreply 445June 9, 2019 5:20 PM

If Bethenny and Tinsley are indeed *real* friends, then it certainly doesn't translate onscreen.

by Anonymousreply 446June 9, 2019 5:22 PM

R445 we know that’s you Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 447June 9, 2019 5:22 PM

Maybe it's a friendship that developed after the season, r 446,or at the end of it. Or maybe I'm wrong.

by Anonymousreply 448June 9, 2019 5:24 PM

NYC is the most popular franchise amongst gays. That's all that matters

by Anonymousreply 449June 9, 2019 5:38 PM

To you, maybe, r449. Possibly not to Bravo executives/

by Anonymousreply 450June 9, 2019 5:40 PM

I don’t think Carole is anyone’s friend. She’s a chameleon who uses people, climbs over them on the ladder, then kicks the ladder out from under them when she’s gotten where she wants. Always.

by Anonymousreply 451June 9, 2019 6:20 PM

I agree- I actually liked Carole a lot- but I noticed that she truly ad no interest in REAL friendships with any of them that she considered "beneath" her..

Bethenny fit the bill for a while because she was a mogul-

Snobbery and elitism is very much present on RHONY. Even Ramona is a snob and a half. And she's like a 3rd rate schmatta reseller to TJ Maxx and she has a horrible Baltimore accent!

by Anonymousreply 452June 9, 2019 6:34 PM

I can't figure out why Carole would cultivate Ramona, but whatever....

And that's not a Baltimore accent, hon. I don't know what it is other than generic working class.

by Anonymousreply 453June 9, 2019 7:21 PM

Baltimore?? You’re a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 454June 9, 2019 8:31 PM

r453, Ramona could be very different in personal relationships.

by Anonymousreply 455June 10, 2019 2:57 AM

This week's episode looks lit. How dumb to move the show after the biggest confrontation of the season.

by Anonymousreply 456June 10, 2019 11:36 AM

Bethenny's fake nervous breakdown should be fun to watch. That girl is thirsty for an Emmy - "Best Actress in a Reality Show."

by Anonymousreply 457June 10, 2019 1:28 PM

This breakdown writes itself for the B. All she says is that she was lashing out because of Dennis, and Luann's behavior was just a catalyst.

by Anonymousreply 458June 10, 2019 1:36 PM

Like R457, I am totally over Bethenny's breakdowns. The whole cast must be, right? She loves to dish it out, but cannot take it.

by Anonymousreply 459June 10, 2019 1:36 PM

THAT's what she's saying in that scene, r458? I couldn't make heads or tails out of it in the preview.

by Anonymousreply 460June 10, 2019 1:38 PM

Here is the thing - they all know how the game works, and they all know they need these crazy moments especially on trips.

by Anonymousreply 461June 10, 2019 1:39 PM

r460, I didn't mean in the scene. I meant as an excuse for her behavior after the fact.

"I was taking Dennis' death out on Luann"

"I saw Dennis in that moment"

"The grief manifested in anger"

You can't write a better arc. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 462June 10, 2019 1:41 PM

B is repugnant. Especially so during her fake breakdowns.

by Anonymousreply 463June 10, 2019 3:35 PM

Have you noticed that these Housewives shows are only fun and dramatic when they all go on a vacation together? It's the act of putting them in a house together and forcing them to interact that makes things interesting.

by Anonymousreply 464June 10, 2019 4:12 PM

The clip looks REALLY over the top. lollll

She was GNAWING on the scenery like Faye in Mommie Dearest!!!!

by Anonymousreply 465June 10, 2019 4:16 PM

I don't care what days these shows air because I record them and watch when I want to and can fast forward through commercials.

Some day I'd like to see Dorinda and Dorit (from RHBH) meet. I think they'd hate each other. They could be the Two Doritos.

by Anonymousreply 466June 10, 2019 4:27 PM

r464, I agree to an extent. But with the other franchises, it never really feels as "intimate" as it does with NY.

by Anonymousreply 467June 10, 2019 5:27 PM

Go to sleep GO TO SLEEP!!!

by Anonymousreply 468June 10, 2019 5:51 PM

Relive it, bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469June 10, 2019 6:27 PM

Crazier...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470June 10, 2019 6:28 PM

Craziest...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471June 10, 2019 6:28 PM

Here is what I am confused about - do each of them have a producer or PA who 'handles' them individually? Or is there like one general producer who is there at the time of filming?

by Anonymousreply 472June 10, 2019 8:46 PM

Did Tinsley’s rep feed that shit to Radar? Not only that she’s staying but as if she’s friends with those girls anymore lmaoooo

by Anonymousreply 473June 10, 2019 11:29 PM

Is the Tinz dating Billy Bush?

by Anonymousreply 474June 11, 2019 1:36 AM

Ohhh I don’t think so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475June 11, 2019 1:42 AM

The Mooch's wife in talks to join?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476June 11, 2019 1:47 AM

Redheads rock!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477June 11, 2019 2:18 AM

I really think they need to be testing a couple new women next season.

by Anonymousreply 478June 11, 2019 2:24 AM

Mooch's wife needs a Nose Job stat!

No one else will be able to fit in the frame with her Schnoz

by Anonymousreply 479June 11, 2019 7:45 AM

Poor Kelly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480June 11, 2019 8:38 AM

Who is the Mooch's wife and what would she bring to the table?

by Anonymousreply 481June 11, 2019 11:25 AM

Like all Republican women, Mooch's wife is " famous" because she is related to a man. No accomplishments of her own - just her identification with a man.

by Anonymousreply 482June 11, 2019 12:16 PM

r480, kind of laughable considering she's still saying she would go back.

by Anonymousreply 483June 11, 2019 12:19 PM

They need someone who will really get under Bethenny's skin - someone legitimately successful who isn't a wallflower.

by Anonymousreply 484June 11, 2019 12:30 PM

I kind of would just like to see how Bethenny and Aviva would interact.

by Anonymousreply 485June 11, 2019 1:49 PM

Mooch’s Wife would actually be good casting. She isn’t some wallflower. Deidre actually dumped her husband when he went to work for Trump when she was 9 months pregnant. That takes balls. I have a feeling she’s pretty outspoken. Not to mention the fact she and her husband are legitimately rich with a place in Manhattan, a home on Long Island and two places in The Hamptons - Cast this woman. Would love to see Mooch go at with Bethenny and Dorinda. You know he would insert himself any chance he got. This man has never met a camera he doesn’t like. Hopefully Bravo doesn’t lowball Deidre, they will have to pay her more than the standard 1st season housewife salary.

by Anonymousreply 486June 11, 2019 5:26 PM

Better than Tinsley.

by Anonymousreply 487June 11, 2019 5:36 PM

Why are they casting already? I hope they don't rush into filming again.

by Anonymousreply 488June 11, 2019 5:39 PM

Don't they live in NJ?

by Anonymousreply 489June 11, 2019 5:40 PM

No, r489, they just look like they do.

by Anonymousreply 490June 11, 2019 5:53 PM

They are not casting. They start this shit every year as the show comes to a close. And the Mooch’s people put this out as a publicity item for their own good. Bravo has more than likely not even approached them.

by Anonymousreply 491June 11, 2019 5:58 PM

The same piece that floated Mrs. Mooch also said Tinz is out.

by Anonymousreply 492June 11, 2019 6:00 PM

NY would be smart to test film multiple women.

by Anonymousreply 493June 11, 2019 6:00 PM

Jeff Lewis said a week or so on his podcast that Tinsley and Barbara were out as if the decision had already been made.

by Anonymousreply 494June 11, 2019 6:01 PM

R493 YOU SHOULD APPLY FOR A JOB WITH BRAVO!!! You are so smart!!

by Anonymousreply 495June 11, 2019 6:07 PM

I bet Tinz is out because she’s going to move to Chicago and let that guy fuck her. And she would be smart to. Her time on the show has been unremarkable. This guy Scott seems like he would want to give her kids and the other things she wants so what is she waiting for. I know he doesn’t live in New York but who cares at this point.

by Anonymousreply 496June 11, 2019 6:14 PM

I think it's too bad if she's out just when she's starting to develop some personality.

by Anonymousreply 497June 11, 2019 6:39 PM

Scott will marry a 20 something. He doesn't want to commit to aged Tinsley with her eggs on ice.

Why is it so difficult for Tinsley to lock down a wealthy NYC old fuck who can secure her future?

by Anonymousreply 498June 11, 2019 7:24 PM

She's a bad risk. Her family's on the loony side; she's made consistently bad judgments/decisions her whole adult life,, and she's on the old side for a wealthy NYC old fuck.

by Anonymousreply 499June 11, 2019 7:28 PM

Bravo is indeed beginning to make casting decisions for next season. The reunion wrapped a couple of weeks ago and they are beginning to plot their next moves. A lot of this is based on what transpired at the reunion and the season as a whole. Discussions for the following season begin almost immediately after the reunion stops taping. Pick up letters for the current cast should be going out in the next few weeks. I really wish Bravo would film more during the summer in The Hamptons like they used to. Given that Bethenny, Ramona, LuAnn and now possibly Deidre all have homes out there it makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 500June 11, 2019 7:30 PM

Money can make anyone attractive. Scott is lucky he has it.

by Anonymousreply 501June 11, 2019 7:31 PM

I’d love to see a season of just the Hamptons.

by Anonymousreply 502June 11, 2019 7:31 PM

r500, They seemed to indicate that they started filming earlier last year for that precise purpose - to get more of the Hamptons and to go back to showing NY fashion events, but we didn't really see any of that.

by Anonymousreply 503June 11, 2019 7:33 PM

It sounds like a lot of this season ended up on the cutting room floor.

by Anonymousreply 504June 11, 2019 7:35 PM

The Hamptons?

I run with a fabulous crowd!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505June 11, 2019 7:37 PM

Did Barb participate in the Reunion?

by Anonymousreply 506June 11, 2019 7:39 PM

She did, r506. There are photos of her in her reunion outfit (she looks better than usual), which she is planning to give away to a fan. Sounds like she's washing her hands of this whole experience.

by Anonymousreply 507June 11, 2019 7:47 PM

Thanks R507. I too hope they start filming earlier because I miss the Hamptons too.

Tinsley Mortimer worst mistake was dying the Housewives. It just made her come off looking more like damaged goods. Not saying she is, but it just comes off looking that way.

by Anonymousreply 508June 11, 2019 10:54 PM

No, you’re right R508, she’s damaged goods.

by Anonymousreply 509June 11, 2019 11:13 PM

[quote]Tinsley Mortimer worst mistake was dying the Housewives

Dying the Housewives?

What does that mean?

by Anonymousreply 510June 11, 2019 11:57 PM

Poor Tinsley, she does seem like a genuinely nice girl, but I think the combo of fucked up rich parents (who aren’t even actually rich. Southerners are the worst for that) and her halcyon days at the top of the weirdly era-specific socialite scene in the mid-aughts really have done a number on her.

by Anonymousreply 511June 11, 2019 11:58 PM

R510 - doing. Dying is a typo.

by Anonymousreply 512June 12, 2019 12:07 AM

Tinsley was the easiest target for a cast change. Any of the others would be a serious dynamic shift.

by Anonymousreply 513June 12, 2019 2:26 AM

R513 = troll

by Anonymousreply 514June 12, 2019 5:41 AM

R514 Oh god, such rapier wit! You are amazing!

by Anonymousreply 515June 12, 2019 6:05 AM

So is there one more episode after tonight, before the reunion?

by Anonymousreply 516June 12, 2019 11:37 AM

yes, and it's the one that they've reportedly moved from wednesday night.

by Anonymousreply 517June 12, 2019 11:39 AM

I am not sure where in the timeline the Miami trip takes place? I am thinking it's before Christmas? There is footage in the trailer of a big Christmas party which I'm assuming is the finale.

by Anonymousreply 518June 12, 2019 11:41 AM

I wonder if Bravo is actually interested, or if these two are trying to pimp it as they are now talking about the possibility in public.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519June 12, 2019 1:32 PM

I'm so sick of Tinsley and her squealing and her crying and her endlessly off and on boyfriend, the koupon king. She brings nothing to the table. Next!

by Anonymousreply 520June 12, 2019 1:48 PM

R514 = troll

by Anonymousreply 521June 12, 2019 2:26 PM

What a lot of teefs the Scaramuccis have.

It will be funny if the wife gets on, because of course Ant won't miss an opportunity to horn in. B will squash him like a bug.

by Anonymousreply 522June 12, 2019 3:52 PM

The preview for the B/Lu confrontation looks insane. There is no way she went from 0 to 100 without this being planned.

by Anonymousreply 523June 12, 2019 4:10 PM

Either that or there's some missing footage in the preview.

For some reason Bravo is airing the B-Carole confrontation/ Lu-Dorinda fight now. Maybe to tee up tonight's episode?

by Anonymousreply 524June 12, 2019 4:13 PM

Regardless if she is oblivious to her behavior, simply based on a production standpoint, Luann had to know something like this was coming. I mean they have all been doing this a long time, and they know the drill.

by Anonymousreply 525June 12, 2019 4:49 PM

If by "something like this" you mean her job being in jeopardy, I'm sure LuAnn has heard the words, but she probably brushes it aside. And as irritating as it may be, there are never any consequences for her behavior, so there's no reason for her to be nervous.

by Anonymousreply 526June 12, 2019 4:55 PM

r526, no I meant "something like this", ie Bethenny blowing up at her and a fight ensuing. By that point in filming, they all know they need the drama so I can't imagine anyone is ever "surprised" by a blow up or an attack.

by Anonymousreply 527June 12, 2019 5:01 PM

Ah, sorry--got it. And Lu doesn't look terribly surprised by B's outburst; she just looks a little bored and irritated.

by Anonymousreply 528June 12, 2019 5:07 PM

The fact that she doesn't engage her makes Bethenny look even more unhinged

by Anonymousreply 529June 12, 2019 5:20 PM

I'm surprised Carole was even at this party. I thought that pretty young things like her only hang out downtown. At least she was wearing a dress that showed off her underwear so everyone knew how cool and stylish she is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530June 12, 2019 5:59 PM

Carol just sucks so bad.

by Anonymousreply 531June 12, 2019 6:29 PM

Luann telling people what to wear at an AA meeting

by Anonymousreply 532June 13, 2019 1:13 AM

Sonja probably identified with what some of the homeless people said about their drinking and lives, which upset her.

by Anonymousreply 533June 13, 2019 1:40 AM

The scene after Lu returns after getting her photo taken next to her poster? Oy vey. She is on something for certain. She has that really angry energy of someone on a drug, but not their drug(s) of choice.

by Anonymousreply 534June 13, 2019 1:41 AM

That dress that Luann wore to dinner!! Tragic!!

by Anonymousreply 535June 13, 2019 1:43 AM

Oh Tinsley. I really do have affection for her. I know B has warmed up to her (and in this episode sticks up for her), and many of the other women are trying to bolster her (though admittedly worn out), but this girl needs some life changing shit to happen. Way past visiting a burn ward, or the Darfur Orphan.

She's so brainwashed from her upbringing, her arrested development, and heading into perimenopause isn't helping. Which reminds me... We saw you there "needing a tampon" B! Shades of Sonja however many seasons ago. My sister called BS on it saying anyone who is still on the dot in that dept--and at 48, likely not--would have packed supplies. B needs to hire Chrissy Metz's Filipina tampon slave, Pon.

Fuck, Lu is one dark cunt.

by Anonymousreply 536June 13, 2019 1:55 AM

Not a fan of B, and I was sick of how she was playing The Widow Shields card in the press before and while this season was filming. To her credit, she did dial it back to an extent on the actual show (at least for her), and if B ever had a meltdown that seemed heartfelt, it was this one. You could tell Luann didn't even remember half of the stuff B was (smartly, getting it all on tape) throwing out there. Running around in her negligee, I can totally see that, the least of it really. Lu fucking uses everyone, including her fucking children. The question is, why do they ALL keep coming back to the trough?

by Anonymousreply 537June 13, 2019 2:06 AM

I thought Luanne came off as the only sane one in the bunch.

by Anonymousreply 538June 13, 2019 2:19 AM

Bethenny is a real sicko. How is completely losing your shit on TV like this good for business?? And she does it every year.

by Anonymousreply 539June 13, 2019 2:27 AM

Hi Luanne! R538 Enjoying your Wednesday night pitcher of Everclear all tucked away in your drinking hut? Crying because you found out that everyone was lying to you about how fabulous it isn't? Much like you?

Talk about white trash...

While we are on the subject of trash, buy your daughter a fucking hairbrush with your Cabaret millions. Wait, how silly of me, that isn't how it goes in your word... she should buy something for *you*. Forgive me, you dumb cunt.

by Anonymousreply 540June 13, 2019 2:30 AM

Everyone is just jealous of my success.

by Anonymousreply 541June 13, 2019 2:32 AM

I am really disappointed no dirt has leaked from the reunion. Did they all do that circle the wagons shit again?

by Anonymousreply 542June 13, 2019 2:33 AM

That was insane.

Was all that stuff B said true?

by Anonymousreply 543June 13, 2019 2:54 AM

Aw, I felt really bad for Barbara in that moment, because you could actually tell that was *real*.

by Anonymousreply 544June 13, 2019 2:59 AM

Same here r544. I felt bad for her too. It was too little, too late though I guess. Good for her for asking, and well, the bitches did say what they felt and offered how she could fix it. Oh god, another sort of genuine moment. Hold me!

by Anonymousreply 545June 13, 2019 3:01 AM

r543 I think so. They weren't so off the mark that they didn't have the ring of truth. Hell, I am wondering what ended up on the cutting room floor. She was likely calling out EVERYTHING.

I don't think booze is Lu's only pal. But to call her out on coke is to call almost all of them out on it, so that likely got squelched. I am certain there were some other tidbits that flew out that I would kill to know.

by Anonymousreply 546June 13, 2019 3:04 AM

Bethenny was setting Tinsley up with a 60yo? Did I hear that right?

by Anonymousreply 547June 13, 2019 3:05 AM

What did Tinsley do to sabotage her date this time?

by Anonymousreply 548June 13, 2019 3:12 AM

I kind of felt bad for Luann.

by Anonymousreply 549June 13, 2019 3:14 AM

Say what you will about the Cuntess, but she didn't run away and she showed up for the reunion unlike a perpetual victim on the west coast.

by Anonymousreply 550June 13, 2019 3:17 AM

Luann also kept her wits about her. She wasn’t drunk like Tinsley and she wasn’t losing her shit.

by Anonymousreply 551June 13, 2019 3:24 AM

After watching an episode like this, I am still baffled how BH gets higher ratings.

by Anonymousreply 552June 13, 2019 3:26 AM

LuAnn is so fucking damaged -

She shows no signs of having a soul or any shred of human decency

Most of all, she is really hard to watch - holding on to ALL her illusion

by Anonymousreply 553June 13, 2019 3:32 AM

Tinsley started in about her mom and having babies. Not smart. In no way should she have a baby, since she is totally immature herself. A 43 yr old junior high cheerleader.

by Anonymousreply 554June 13, 2019 3:40 AM

Tinsley test filming already?

I guess she's not out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555June 13, 2019 3:47 AM

r554 and sort of once again relating kids to her Chihuahuas again. Oh god Tinz. She needs some kind of adulthood boot camp. Her mother is the worst role model she could possibly have (and I think Tinsley knows that), Maybe, just maybe, Bethenney out of all of them might be able to help get her sorted. I like Dorinda's sister. Perhaps farm her out to Dorinda's sister?

by Anonymousreply 556June 13, 2019 3:49 AM

The Jackie Gleason Theater!! The PINNACLE of success!!!

by Anonymousreply 557June 13, 2019 3:56 AM

Tinsley’s friends say she’s staying put?? Well that’s been settled!

by Anonymousreply 558June 13, 2019 4:01 AM

I have the sense that Bethenny does have some kind of friendship with Tinz. Although this is mostly based on a confessional tape with Tinsley and Dale, Tinz seems to have had social time with B in Miami/Palm Beach that had nothing to do with filming.

That restaurant scene wasn't quite what I was expecting, and it didn't seem faked to me. B may have (!!) over-dramatized her anger, but I think it was real, and nobody told her to lay off. Ramona of all people was actually crying. Real tears. In any case, it sounds like Lu was rampaging drunkenly all over the Hamptons when this intervention got staged and I'm sure there are lots of details that were edited out.

by Anonymousreply 559June 13, 2019 11:42 AM

That was crazy. I felt bad for Barb. I thought she would be tougher but she seems genuinely nice. Run Barb!!

I agree with the poster upthread about Sonja, she saw her future with the homeless drunks at AA. Hit a little too close to home.

Regarding Lu..total delusional narcissist but I get her wanting some alone time, not sure what the big deal is that she wanted some alone time?

Barton G restaurant? That place sucks. They bring out props to serve the food it is a completely ridiculous gimmick.

by Anonymousreply 560June 13, 2019 12:24 PM

There were a lot of real moments in last nights episode amid the chaos.

Ramona has been so low key good this season.

by Anonymousreply 561June 13, 2019 12:38 PM

Absolutely true about real moments--and about Ramona. This is probably the best she's ever been on the show.

I know Barbara's not an obvious fit, but I'd like to see her get another season (as a "friend") to see how she does with the group when she's not LuAnn's lackey. And I'd like to see Tinsley get another season. All the women seem to be establishing a rhythm that works for the group (except Lu), which would make the show interesting in new ways....or alternatively might just make it boring if they're not at each other's throats.

by Anonymousreply 562June 13, 2019 12:46 PM

Maybe Barbara does not want to do another season. LOL

by Anonymousreply 563June 13, 2019 12:51 PM

I always find it hard to believe that when put in this situation like Luann, that she would not just get up from the table and leave. It's almost like she *knew* she had to sit there and take it until Bethenny was done.

by Anonymousreply 564June 13, 2019 12:53 PM

She got up and left the table the night before when Sonja was dumping on her: "I won't put up with this." Maybe she felt she had to stay there and play the grande dame--rolling her eyes and trying to shame Bethenny ("look at you--") in order to save face.

The thing is that LuAnn has really never been any different....she's all bluster and face-saving and putting others down. Think of her behavior in Morocco.

by Anonymousreply 565June 13, 2019 1:02 PM

Btw, I wonder what B meant by saying that she got Lu into rehab for free. Does that mean she paid for it? I can't imagine that Silver Hill (or wherever; I think it was actually that place in Essex, CT) would comp a month of inpatient rehab for anybody.

by Anonymousreply 566June 13, 2019 1:04 PM

And I imagine Bethenny paying for a month of rehab for someone she doesn’t like

by Anonymousreply 567June 13, 2019 1:07 PM

^^ugh, CAN’T imagine

by Anonymousreply 568June 13, 2019 1:07 PM

R566 Did Bethenny plug the rehab on her Instagram or Twitter? They might have comped her for that. Those "Intervention" rehabs provide free treatment in exchange for receiving a plug on the show.

by Anonymousreply 569June 13, 2019 1:08 PM

No, she's never said which place it is. I'm just guessing Silver Hill or Prive-suisse because they're relatively close to NYC. Neither of them needs a plug from Bravo. I think she must have paid the tab, and I think it would have been in the neighborhood of $100 K.

by Anonymousreply 570June 13, 2019 1:13 PM

"Regarding Lu..total delusional narcissist but I get her wanting some alone time, not sure what the big deal is that she wanted some alone time?"

It wasn't her not being there. It was her coming back and bitching about having to be last in line for massage and missing the hairdresser. The entitlement is what set them off.

by Anonymousreply 571June 13, 2019 1:35 PM

Was the "drug overdose" a misstep in Bethenny's script? Did anyone ever acknowledge that about Dennis?

by Anonymousreply 572June 13, 2019 1:50 PM

Oh please. They made a big deal about her being done for 2 hours? And then they intentionally fucked with the massage to piss her off. They are not innocent.

Funny, if Bethenny needed some "alone" time, I doubt anyone would question it or call her out.

Yes Luann is self-absorbed, but I saw some of her points in this episode, especially being suspicious of Sonja's little act at the pool.

by Anonymousreply 573June 13, 2019 1:54 PM

Sonya was either popping pills or just trying to control the narrative and manipulate the other girls. She was quite insane. I would have done exactly what Lu did.

by Anonymousreply 574June 13, 2019 2:03 PM

The Bravo preview states: "The Miami drama continues, and tragedy strikes for Tinsley Mortimer."

Did her eggs defrost?

by Anonymousreply 575June 13, 2019 2:08 PM

I am still confused why they would move it to Thursday at the end of the season.

by Anonymousreply 576June 13, 2019 2:21 PM

Oh, the “Bethany has a lot going on” episode. There’s one every season. Still, Luann brought a new kind of cunty this season. I don’t like sober Luann.

by Anonymousreply 577June 13, 2019 2:41 PM

r575, probably Tinsley's sick dog dies--she claims total devotion to it, and didn't someone say it has cancer?

by Anonymousreply 578June 13, 2019 2:43 PM

OMG that date Tinz went on was excruciating. I hope that guy ran away and never spoke to her again.

by Anonymousreply 579June 13, 2019 3:53 PM

"babies" = Huge red flag on a date when in the end he just wants to say he fucked you.

by Anonymousreply 580June 13, 2019 5:01 PM

Does everyone actually believe Lu is an alcoholic...as opposed to your garden variety drunk? It seems to me she went to rehab to stay out of the slammer, and then used the entire episode as the basis for her cabaret act. And it seems to me she went back to rehab to avoid the reunion, because by the time they filmed that she'd been sued by her children for stealing their house out from under them (well, their half of the house) and was clearly drinking too much--if she'd gone to the reunion all of that would have been fair game.

My guess is that her "rehab" is (as she described her first visit) all about green juices and massage therapy--no therapy, no 12 steps, no detox.

And someone--either on this thread or another board--said LuAnn has been diagnosed as bipolar, which I've never heard before.

by Anonymousreply 581June 13, 2019 5:27 PM

Lu is a drunk. Not an alcoholic. Sonya is a crazy drug addict.

by Anonymousreply 582June 13, 2019 5:29 PM

Part Six is at the ready.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583June 13, 2019 7:12 PM

The PA posing as the random passer-by who takes the photo of Luann is the MVP of the week.

by Anonymousreply 584June 13, 2019 11:55 PM

What photo?

by Anonymousreply 585June 13, 2019 11:59 PM

The girl who takes a picture of Luann in front of her cabaret photo at the theater, when she says that "it's a big moment for her".

by Anonymousreply 586June 14, 2019 12:02 AM

I'm just here for the moment during Bethenny's breakdown with Luann when Ramona says "that's so sad" while wiping away away tears on her bone-dry face. Never change Ramona!

by Anonymousreply 587June 14, 2019 12:34 AM

Oh, right. Thanks, r586

by Anonymousreply 588June 14, 2019 12:41 AM

Melinda was behind the bar on WWHL and said that she was married for 20 years! The implication was that it was to a man and not the world's thickest softball pitcher.

by Anonymousreply 589June 14, 2019 12:41 AM

So did Luann get the place in the country to escape her kids and drink since they wouldn't let her sell the Hamptons place? I can see her spending the weekend up there shitfaced. More and more she reminds me of Roz Russell in Picnic.

by Anonymousreply 590June 14, 2019 12:45 AM

I'm done. I'm completely done. The only reason I would come back is because of Luanne

by Anonymousreply 591June 14, 2019 1:08 AM

Luann Delesseps is an uppity cooze. I love when the harpies band together to rip her to shreds.

by Anonymousreply 592June 14, 2019 1:45 AM

Count de Lesseps, is that you?

by Anonymousreply 593June 14, 2019 1:52 AM

R592 is clearly Victoria

by Anonymousreply 594June 14, 2019 1:55 AM

....or Tom. Or Tom's current gf.

by Anonymousreply 595June 14, 2019 2:03 AM

Poor John. Dorinda only uses him for his big thick cock.

by Anonymousreply 596June 14, 2019 2:13 AM

Tinsley is on the pride float with Cohen so I doubt she is being fired.

by Anonymousreply 597June 14, 2019 2:13 AM

[quote]Oh Tinsley. I really do have affection for her. I know B has warmed up to her (and in this episode sticks up for her), and many of the other women are trying to bolster her (though admittedly worn out), but this girl needs some life changing shit to happen. Way past visiting a burn ward, or the Darfur Orphan.

Don't look at me. I have nothing to say to that woman.

Can we talk about Dorinda's hair on WWHL? WTF has she done to herself now?

by Anonymousreply 598June 14, 2019 2:15 AM

Good. I hope she stays. Is she the only HW with him?

by Anonymousreply 599June 14, 2019 2:15 AM

Nice viewer increase last night. It just seems like Southern Charm skews younger with the demo while NY has more viewers.

by Anonymousreply 600June 14, 2019 2:16 AM

r599, Sonja and Dorinda from NY and others from NJ and ATL

by Anonymousreply 601June 14, 2019 2:17 AM

Do you mean the bouffant or the platinum pony tail, r598.

by Anonymousreply 602June 14, 2019 2:18 AM

Thx, r597.

I'm sure more people watched last night because of the big buildup to B's meltdown. I don't think NY will lose viewers without the Southern Charm lead-in, but they may lose some to confusion over the new day.

by Anonymousreply 603June 14, 2019 2:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!