Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Richard Madden and "buddy" Brandon Flynn part 2

Keep the discussion going here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601April 9, 2019 9:45 PM

The Broccili’s won’t hire him for Bond. They are a conservative family. They were very worried about Hiddleston simply because he was a little too... theatrical.

by Anonymousreply 1April 8, 2019 4:57 AM

I hunger for Dick

by Anonymousreply 2April 8, 2019 5:04 AM

Why the fuck would you make this thread 100 posts early ?

by Anonymousreply 3April 8, 2019 5:34 AM

I'll never fail to be amazed how hysterical people can get over a couple of people walking down the road next to each other.

by Anonymousreply 4April 8, 2019 8:17 AM

R4 But it's not just a couple of people walking down the road next to each other. There is a few months of history between these two that hints at a deeper relationship.

by Anonymousreply 5April 8, 2019 8:57 AM

R5, the problem is that people keep using that photo as evidence which just makes those people look like loons.

by Anonymousreply 6April 8, 2019 9:36 AM

Reply #335 from the last thread needs to be replicated here:

I'm bored and stuck in the house, so here's a timeline, for those who don't want to read the whole damn thread:

Richard and Brandon have known each other since at least November 2018 because that's when photos of them surfaced from a party. (R was still dating his girlfriend at the time, though.) I think I read somewhere (maybe here) that they started following each other on Instagram in October.

Sometime around New Year's, Richard and his gf Ellie Bamber break up. At a few social occasions after that, Richard and Brandon appear together. Then in March, a photo surfaces of Richard walking Brandon's dog in LA. And shortly thereafter, an article pops up that says Richard is "crashing" with his "pal" Brandon in LA while Richard looks for work in Hollywood. Except Richard is apparently not looking for work in Hollywood, because he's landed a movie gig in London.

Richard flies back to London to start production on a new movie he's in with Colin Firth and Bumblesnort Cabbagepatch. But on Saturday night, a photo surfaces of him and Brandon sitting together at a play in London, so apparently Brandon has traveled to London with Richard. And now, just a few days later, they're both back in LA, walking down the street with their arms around each other.

A DL poster claims to have seen the two of them together at a restaurant recently, acting all cozy and intimate. DL poster says he assumed they were just another gay couple, but then he recognized Richard.

One of Brandon's friends posted a pic of Brandon and Richard together (not romantic, just hanging out) and commented that Brandon was lucky. Brandon replied back "blessed."

Brandon has a Spotify play list of love songs titled "Richard."

Sometime in February, Brandon's ex, Sam Smith, unfollowed Richard on Instagram. (lololol) And speaking of Instagram, Brandon follows Richard's dad on Instagram, and Richard's dad follows Brandon -- which is notable in that his dad only follows a handful of people, mostly family and close friends.

In the Vogue interview that just came out a week or so ago, Richard is asked point-blank if he's ever questioned his sexuality, and he flatly refuses to answer the question.

Did I miss anything?

by Anonymousreply 7April 8, 2019 9:46 AM

Can someone link to the first thread please. Don't know why but can't find it with the search function. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 8April 8, 2019 9:53 AM

I'd never heard of either of them but that picture in OP pings gay couple.

by Anonymousreply 9April 8, 2019 10:02 AM

Link to first thread (which should still be on the first or second page though).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 8, 2019 10:20 AM

[quote]the problem is that people keep using that photo as evidence which just makes those people look like loons.

Exactly. People just hop into the thread look at the photos in the OP and post.

I get it, people are lazy and the thread is long, but it means we go in circles.

by Anonymousreply 11April 8, 2019 1:23 PM

[bold]Richard and Brandon have known each other since at least November 2018 because that's when photos of them surfaced from a party. (R was still dating his girlfriend at the time, though.) I think I read somewhere (maybe here) that they started following each other on Instagram in October.[/bold]

[bold]Sometime around New Year's, Richard and his gf Ellie Bamber break up. At a few social occasions after that, Richard and Brandon appear together. Then in March, a photo surfaces of Richard walking Brandon's dog in LA. And shortly thereafter, an article pops up that says Richard is "crashing" with his "pal" Brandon in LA while Richard looks for work in Hollywood. Except Richard is apparently not looking for work in Hollywood, because he's landed a movie gig in London.[/bold]

[bold]Richard flies back to London to start production on a new movie he's in with Colin Firth and Bumblesnort Cabbagepatch. But on Saturday night, a photo surfaces of him and Brandon sitting together at a play in London, so apparently Brandon has traveled to London with Richard. And now, just a few days later, they're both back in LA, walking down the street with their arms around each other.[/bold]

[bold]A DL poster claims to have seen the two of them together at a restaurant recently, acting all cozy and intimate. DL poster says he assumed they were just another gay couple, but then he recognized Richard.[/bold]

[bold]One of Brandon's friends posted a pic of Brandon and Richard together (not romantic, just hanging out) and commented that Brandon was lucky. Brandon replied back "blessed."[/bold]

[bold]Brandon has a Spotify play list of love songs titled "Richard."[/bold]

[bold]Sometime in February, Brandon's ex, Sam Smith, unfollowed Richard on Instagram. (lololol) And speaking of Instagram, Brandon follows Richard's dad on Instagram, and Richard's dad follows Brandon -- which is notable in that his dad only follows a handful of people, mostly family and close friends.[/bold]

[bold]In the Vogue interview that just came out a week or so ago, Richard is asked point-blank if he's ever questioned his sexuality, and he flatly refuses to answer the question.[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 12April 8, 2019 1:25 PM

from the other thread

R564 I agree with this post and I actually am someone who DOES believe they're an item. The problem with these latest photos is that they're not even touching each other. They just look like two friends out walking a dog. It helps to play into the narrative being spun by the tabloids that they're just friends. If you and someone are roommates you do tend to hang out with them a lot. Now on the flip side to that to me is if they are trying to sell this image of just being friends then what's with the secrecy?

by Anonymousreply 13April 8, 2019 1:26 PM

Dick does dirty toilet sex

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 8, 2019 1:27 PM

I'm lobbying for Luke Evans. He'd make a great Bond.

by Anonymousreply 15April 8, 2019 1:27 PM

Start your own thread, r15. I, for one, will ignore it in droves.

by Anonymousreply 16April 8, 2019 1:30 PM

Couple necklace. Both from Richard's favorite brand. He shared similar one with Jenna Colan in the past, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 8, 2019 1:32 PM

Sam smith unfollowed Richard in February. Love his pettiness.

by Anonymousreply 18April 8, 2019 1:34 PM

Not sure you can reply to old thread, but it’s R585 I just looked it up. Gemma Chan had the dog March 8. On a hike.

by Anonymousreply 19April 8, 2019 1:35 PM

I wonder how they met.

by Anonymousreply 20April 8, 2019 1:35 PM

is sam smith still mincing around saying he's gender fluid and needs lipo?

by Anonymousreply 21April 8, 2019 1:36 PM

R21 Sam needs to find someone as gender fluid as himself, because ain't nobody else got time for that.

by Anonymousreply 22April 8, 2019 1:38 PM

Let Richard Madden live his free life. He looks happy with Brandon .

by Anonymousreply 23April 8, 2019 1:39 PM

Richard, we need some pics of you with the dog.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 8, 2019 1:40 PM

Cute couple

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 8, 2019 1:45 PM

R7 R12 .Thanks for the timeline.

Sadly, the scrubbing has started.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 8, 2019 1:45 PM

Why bother with James bond? That movie/role sucks

by Anonymousreply 27April 8, 2019 1:46 PM

What scrubbing, R26? Summarise. I don't care enough about Madden to check his IG.

by Anonymousreply 28April 8, 2019 1:48 PM

R28 Click the fucking link, moron.

by Anonymousreply 29April 8, 2019 1:49 PM

R26 don’t worry DL has the receipts.

R28 that IG account was a fan account all about the relationship.

by Anonymousreply 30April 8, 2019 1:49 PM

It looks like someone contacted that IG and had them delete the photos.

by Anonymousreply 31April 8, 2019 1:51 PM

R28 It was a Madden/Brandon IG with lots of pics of them together from the last months . I hope that someone saved the pics.

The couple necklace, Richard walking Brandon's dog......remind me of the Jon K/Luke Evans relationship.

by Anonymousreply 32April 8, 2019 1:53 PM

R26 something is definitely up. Why delete the account dedicated to those 2 platonic bros

by Anonymousreply 33April 8, 2019 1:54 PM

R30 The fangurls were starting to attack that fan account so I guess they succeeded.

by Anonymousreply 34April 8, 2019 1:55 PM

R31 That in itself is all the proof I need. Seriously, why delete if there's nothing to hide? The scrubbing is just further proof that they're dating.

by Anonymousreply 35April 8, 2019 1:55 PM

1. It’s kinda pointless to scrub evidence of R & B’s relationship if you’re still going announce loudly on the very same site that Richard is still in the closet.

2. Brandon’s dog is adorable. And as much as he loves that dog, he can’t be a bad guy. (A lot of DL’s were dunking on him in a previous post).

by Anonymousreply 36April 8, 2019 1:55 PM

They knew there were paps, they want us to know and talk about it! I think Richard is in love and doesn't care what others think. He moved to LA to be with his boy! I hope they last long!

by Anonymousreply 37April 8, 2019 1:57 PM

Early on the fangirls jumped all over that account and it was closed. When the OP photos came out, it was re-activated with all the same pics and comments, plus the new ones. I’m not sure it was R’s team...

by Anonymousreply 38April 8, 2019 1:59 PM

A thread from 8 years ago:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39April 8, 2019 2:00 PM

Yeah it sounds more like "i was bullied by fangurls who think I'm invading his privacy" than any legal threats r38.

by Anonymousreply 40April 8, 2019 2:01 PM

R38 I don't know I think it's bigger than the fangirls. At this point why would they have to delete when there are other accounts posting pics of R & B? That account was actually showing R & B whole relationship that other accounts weren't showing.

by Anonymousreply 41April 8, 2019 2:03 PM

Is The Bodyguard any good? I'm in the mood for some Dick today.

by Anonymousreply 42April 8, 2019 2:05 PM

The fangurls are nuts. They can’t bear the thought of Richard being gay because in their muddled heads it means they no longer have a chance with him. (As if they ever did.)

by Anonymousreply 43April 8, 2019 2:05 PM

I liked it more than I expected to, r42.

by Anonymousreply 44April 8, 2019 2:06 PM

R40 yes. And the same photos are everywhere else, it’s just that account had them all in one place. It had like 60 followers, so who cares!

by Anonymousreply 45April 8, 2019 2:07 PM

Bodyguard is great. Very suspenseful - lots of great action. And Madden’s a damn fine actor. Hard to believe he was the same guy that played Robb Stark.

by Anonymousreply 46April 8, 2019 2:07 PM

That fan account shutdown because over the weekend fangirls started attacking the account in the comments. I doubt this had anything to do with PR

by Anonymousreply 47April 8, 2019 2:08 PM

[Quote]I think Richard is in love and doesn't care what others think.

It was said in the last thread but merits repeating. He had an opportunity in the recent Vogue interview to say he was straight, but he didn't, he just did the glass-closeted move of saying no comment about his personal life.

by Anonymousreply 48April 8, 2019 2:10 PM

R36 = voice of reason.

by Anonymousreply 49April 8, 2019 2:10 PM

A few new photos here. Nothing controversial ... I’m just enjoying the pretty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50April 8, 2019 2:12 PM

[Quote]And as much as he loves that dog, he can’t be a bad guy.

I like Flynn, but even Hitler loved his dog.

by Anonymousreply 51April 8, 2019 2:12 PM

R48, fellow Brit Tom Hardy said the same thing. An interviewer asked him about his sex life and orientation. Hardy answered: "Why [do you care about that]?". Hardy previously admitted to "experimenting" but has since avoided commenting on his sexuality at all. He doesn't say that he's straight, he doesn't say that he's gay or bi - he doesn't like talking about his sex life at all. He seems VERY annoyed when people ask him about his orientation instead of about his filmography.

by Anonymousreply 52April 8, 2019 2:14 PM

Richard, Brandon, and Richard’s parents at the Critic’s Choice Awards in January.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53April 8, 2019 2:14 PM

R48 I think they are lovers, but Richard has never commented on his love life. Women, men, if he was in love or not. The closest he ever came was when he told an interviewer that he was happy and fucking someone and go look up photos online.

He did mention losing his virginity in that article though and that’s pretty personal, I would think.

by Anonymousreply 54April 8, 2019 2:15 PM

[Quote] he told an interviewer that he was happy and fucking someone and go look up photos online.

And here we are again.

by Anonymousreply 55April 8, 2019 2:17 PM

When he mentioned losing his virginity at 18, I wonder if it was to a girl or guy.

by Anonymousreply 56April 8, 2019 2:18 PM

[quote]I don't know I think it's bigger than the fangirls. At this point why would they have to delete when there are other accounts posting pics of R & B? That account was actually showing R & B whole relationship that other accounts weren't showing.

Agree. I was checking out that account last night and I didn't see that the fangirls were attacking it.

by Anonymousreply 57April 8, 2019 2:20 PM

Yeah I wonder about his past r57.

I find it interesting that he introduced Brandon to his parents and his Dad even follows him. This is obviously something Madden is comfortable with, I don't think this is his first boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 58April 8, 2019 2:26 PM

I'm afraid Madden is not going to age well.

He has very deep mimic lines which will turn into huge wrinkles as he hits 40.

And he's only 32 now, imagine him at 42.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59April 8, 2019 2:26 PM

*R56*

by Anonymousreply 60April 8, 2019 2:26 PM

To be fair to Hardy, r52 he has kids and is married now. Maybe he changed his opinion about speaking on his personal life once he settled down. I doubt he (or anyone) wants his kids reading all about their dad's sex life.

Hardy to me is the best actor of his age. He always brings a great performance.

by Anonymousreply 61April 8, 2019 2:30 PM

Richard and Brandon were watching All About Eve play just a few days ago in London.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62April 8, 2019 2:37 PM

Yes, R61, I don't mind Hardy basically saying "no comment". It's refreshing. Though he's a bit inconsistent - he was over-sharing about his "experimentation" previously and now he reversed gear and went silent.

Given that he's an actor in the public eye, his kids will know about his sex life anyway. He could just say he's bi and married and that would be the end of that. But if he wants "no comment" - fair enough.

by Anonymousreply 63April 8, 2019 2:39 PM

I mean, Richard's parents and friends must have known his sexuality for long time. They are all really comfortable with it.

by Anonymousreply 64April 8, 2019 2:40 PM

R62 for someone that’s never on social, RM is on his phone in every candid photo.

by Anonymousreply 65April 8, 2019 2:41 PM

It's called Grindr, R65. I'm surprised he's doing it right in front of Flynn. /s/

by Anonymousreply 66April 8, 2019 2:43 PM

I'm actually surprised that he's 32. He looks much older.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67April 8, 2019 2:44 PM

Brandon took off his allegedly couple necklace before taking pap pictures lol He wears them every fucking time other than this pap walks!

by Anonymousreply 68April 8, 2019 2:44 PM

R6: To be fair, if instead of Brandon there was an actress gossip magazines will be telling Richard is in a new relationship

by Anonymousreply 69April 8, 2019 2:45 PM

Luckily for us now that the press has gotten wind of this relationship there will probably be more pics of them out and about. But it will probably end the relationship too.

by Anonymousreply 70April 8, 2019 2:48 PM

Off-topic, but I was at the same play, R62. Gillian Anderson was great as always. Lilly James was decent but a bit amateurish.

Madden was probably there to support Lilly James because Madden, James and her partner Matt Smith run in the same circle.

by Anonymousreply 71April 8, 2019 2:48 PM

Straight men don't touch each other guys like that.

Didn't the twinkish one date Sam Smith anyway? I mean, unless of course Sam identified as a woman during their relationship!

The twinkish one definitely likes Brandon, that's obvious.

by Anonymousreply 72April 8, 2019 2:49 PM

So Flynn likes former chubs? Or Sam's case "former" chubs.

by Anonymousreply 73April 8, 2019 2:51 PM

Can you imagine Brandon on his knees right in front of Richard's monster dick?

by Anonymousreply 74April 8, 2019 2:51 PM

Love the double standards. If this were a man and woman, no one would object or think otherwise that they're dating. But god forbid, two men...

by Anonymousreply 75April 8, 2019 2:51 PM

R72 the twinkish one is Brandon. The other is Richard and people who are blind and/or in denial are saying he is touching him like that because he’s British. And that’s totally normal. The other theory was that Richard was wasted and needed “assistance.”

by Anonymousreply 76April 8, 2019 2:52 PM

[quote] Straight men don't touch each other guys like that.

You haven't met many British / European guys, have you, R72?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77April 8, 2019 2:56 PM

Yeah, he needed assistance with his cock!

by Anonymousreply 78April 8, 2019 2:56 PM

Between R66 and R78 I’m dead.

by Anonymousreply 79April 8, 2019 3:00 PM

I don't get the obsession with Tom Hardy sexuality.He said in the past that he experimented with a man, but this doesn't makes someone bisexual. I had sex with women in the past and Im very gay.

by Anonymousreply 80April 8, 2019 3:08 PM

I agree that just because someone has sex with a man once doesnt mean they need to identify as bisexual now, are guys not allowed to try experimenting?

I don't know if Hardy is bi or not, but yeah in principle I agree with that.

by Anonymousreply 81April 8, 2019 3:12 PM

R76 Assistance!!!! Hahahahaha What kind of delulu is that?

by Anonymousreply 82April 8, 2019 3:13 PM

R80 Tom shared it when he was alredy expecting a child with his then girlfriend.I don't think he was trying to come out as gay or bi,he was just confortable talking about it, but everyone made a big deal of it.

by Anonymousreply 83April 8, 2019 3:17 PM

I wonder what they’ll do today? Farmers market? A hike in the canyon? Trip to the beach? When is Brandon getting a trip to Richard’s beloved Ibiza?

by Anonymousreply 84April 8, 2019 3:18 PM

R75 Right? Some stupid fangurls have real double standard. Only they keep claiming Richard is StrAighT

by Anonymousreply 85April 8, 2019 3:20 PM

I remember when Brandon was dating Sam Smith, there were always paparazzi photos of the couple. I wonder who call them..

by Anonymousreply 86April 8, 2019 3:21 PM

Comments like this are common

[Quote]Slightly annoyed today at some UK press hinting some suggestions about these two. Its good to see a great friendship with these two.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87April 8, 2019 3:23 PM

R87 LMAO

by Anonymousreply 88April 8, 2019 3:24 PM

It remains me of when gay people were only spoken about in code in polite society, "that's his special friend"

by Anonymousreply 89April 8, 2019 3:27 PM

R86 not RM. There were two, maybe three pap photos of him and Ellie over a year plus and some others from events where they tried that sneaky you go out first nonsense. If you google, there’s maybe a handful of pap photos of him and Jenna over all those years. He’s hardly ever papped when he’s alone. Lots of fan pics, though.

by Anonymousreply 90April 8, 2019 3:28 PM

Didn't Tom Hardy brag about having "played with everyone and everything – I'm an actor for fuck's sake"?

by Anonymousreply 91April 8, 2019 3:30 PM

Muriel, shut this thread down. Now.

by Anonymousreply 92April 8, 2019 3:37 PM

[R90] That’s the thing — Richard is very private about his love life. I don’t recall him ever talking about his straight relationships in the media, so why would he feel obligated to come out now that he’s with Brandon. Maybe he’ll just continue the glass closet thing and ignore the gossip.

by Anonymousreply 93April 8, 2019 3:37 PM

R89 or Cara Delevigne with her “gal pals.” It’s become a meme amongst “woke” Twitter, so I’m always amused when websites call pairs like them “pals.”

by Anonymousreply 94April 8, 2019 3:38 PM

Richdon / Branchard out and about again in LA; looks like a double date with Jamie Bell and his wife. Looking more and more like Richard doesn't care and just wants to live openly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95April 8, 2019 3:59 PM

Flynn is one lucky fucking bastard

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96April 8, 2019 4:01 PM

He can deliver that pizza to my house anytime.

by Anonymousreply 97April 8, 2019 4:02 PM

Lucky dog gets a front row seat when they get back to the apartment.

by Anonymousreply 98April 8, 2019 4:04 PM

R95 yeah he's living so openly that there's enough space between him and Brandon to fit two people lol. At one point he looks like he's walking ahead of him. Looks like someone in the closet to me.

by Anonymousreply 99April 8, 2019 4:10 PM

Where’s that commentor that said RM was ugly?

Just read the article at R96 . He and Elton John interview each other. No mention of anything groundbreaking except that they’ve become friends.

Worth a read if just for the pics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100April 8, 2019 4:12 PM

He's not ugly, just aging quickly.

by Anonymousreply 101April 8, 2019 4:13 PM

He talks in the interview how he would be happy to play a superhero.

Paging Kevin Feige.

by Anonymousreply 102April 8, 2019 4:15 PM

[Quote]He's not ugly, just aging quickly

Isn't that the cliche British curse.

by Anonymousreply 103April 8, 2019 4:16 PM

Look at the caption on the magazine employees insta...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104April 8, 2019 4:16 PM

He replied when asked about moving to LA that maybe it’s time for a change. I bet!!

by Anonymousreply 105April 8, 2019 4:19 PM

Is the cover even that gay r104? Am I too gay to see it that way?

by Anonymousreply 106April 8, 2019 4:22 PM

I thought Interview went under.

by Anonymousreply 107April 8, 2019 4:24 PM

[quote] Richdon / Branchard out and about again in LA

"Again"? That pizza photo was already posted in the previous thread, R95.

How many times are people going to post the same circular photos? I bet in the next thread (Part 3) someone will post it and say "oh, look, they're having pizza AGAIN!".

by Anonymousreply 108April 8, 2019 4:25 PM

R104 and R106 I don’t get that either, but the comment was interesting on the part of it coming from someone involved with the shoot. I don’t really understand the whole shoot, conceptually and in context of the article. Nice photos though.

by Anonymousreply 109April 8, 2019 4:25 PM

[quote]I bet in the next thread (Part 3) someone will post it and say "oh, look, they're having pizza AGAIN!"

People love pizza.

by Anonymousreply 110April 8, 2019 4:30 PM

[quote] He's not ugly, just aging quickly

[quote] Isn't that the cliche British curse.

Yes, it is. Madden has the same genetic deep mimic lines (that will turn into huge wrinkle folds) as Hugh Grant.

It is a British curse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111April 8, 2019 4:32 PM

I was unsure, but fingers do point to a relationship. I also read this, though it was kind of muddled whether he was talking about himself or the character he played.

“So going into high school, here’s this big fat gay actor guy who got raped."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112April 8, 2019 4:32 PM

Even Jake during BBM days couldn't fill up threads like this. Well done Richard.

by Anonymousreply 113April 8, 2019 4:33 PM

Well done to Madden's PR team, R113. Someone conveniently tips off the paps everywhere he goes.

by Anonymousreply 114April 8, 2019 4:35 PM

[quote]Even Jake during BBM days couldn't fill up threads like this.

I thought it was only Heath who mattered in Dataloungia.

by Anonymousreply 115April 8, 2019 4:35 PM

Only Richard can fill me up too

by Anonymousreply 116April 8, 2019 4:36 PM

I like the fact he isn't coloring his sexy graying hair.

by Anonymousreply 117April 8, 2019 4:37 PM

You're talking about Grant, R117? I think he's past caring, really.

by Anonymousreply 118April 8, 2019 4:38 PM

I'm sure he will for the next role that needs him to R117

by Anonymousreply 119April 8, 2019 4:40 PM

Madden should not colour his hair. He looks like a different person.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120April 8, 2019 4:40 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121April 8, 2019 4:45 PM

I've come to realize Richard only looks good with the stubble/beard. Without it, he looks pretty bad like at R67/R120.

by Anonymousreply 122April 8, 2019 4:45 PM

Would you say he's laying the groundwork to come out when Rocketman is released and in anticipation of his being announced to star in the upcoming Marvel movie that wants to cast an openly gay actor?

by Anonymousreply 123April 8, 2019 4:54 PM

R104 Holy fuck... If Richard wasn’t outed before, he is now.

by Anonymousreply 124April 8, 2019 4:54 PM

R123 I don’t know about the gay superhero business, but I’ve been wondering if perhaps he’s been waiting for Rocketman to make it official. It seems really sad that the characters in the movie are having to sneak around in the closet while Richard is sort of doing the same thing in real life, so the timing would be perfect.

by Anonymousreply 125April 8, 2019 4:58 PM

R124 I’m not arguing that he’s not gay/bi/whatever, but the timing of all this is a bit much. Two magazine features, Emmy event and pap strolls all before release of a movie about a gay icon? Hmmmm...

None of this hurts Brandon’s career either and I think 13rw is back soon.

by Anonymousreply 126April 8, 2019 4:58 PM

R91, I actually interpreted that statement as him saying that as an actor he had played with everyone and everything. You know playing characters of all orientations. But dlers don't like it when I say that, so I won't.

by Anonymousreply 127April 8, 2019 5:05 PM

So who's the top? I bet they're both vers.

by Anonymousreply 128April 8, 2019 5:06 PM

R100 I loved the photos until it got to the cowboy hat one and suddenly it got a little too Village People for my taste. :P

by Anonymousreply 129April 8, 2019 5:09 PM

Er...cause that is blatantly not what Tom Hardy was saying r127, it was about his own sexual exploration. That Tom Hardy has fooled around with men is not under dispute, he has been very straight forward about that.

by Anonymousreply 130April 8, 2019 5:10 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 131April 8, 2019 5:12 PM

No need to bump a thread as busy as this one R131

by Anonymousreply 132April 8, 2019 5:13 PM

Are you an aspie or something r131? How bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 133April 8, 2019 5:14 PM

LMFAO R133. I love you.

by Anonymousreply 134April 8, 2019 5:17 PM

Madden is the Timotay of 2019.

by Anonymousreply 135April 8, 2019 5:30 PM

[quote] That Tom Hardy has fooled around with men is not under dispute, he has been very straight forward about that.

Didn't he claim that it happened while he was drunk or high waking up next to a guy after he blacked out or was high as a kite? Didn't feel very bi positive for me. More a bit like self loathing.

by Anonymousreply 136April 8, 2019 5:34 PM

Tom definitely backtracked on his story years after he originally told it.

by Anonymousreply 137April 8, 2019 5:35 PM

Richard has obviously been on a bender too. He needs his pal Brandon to help him walk, help him travel to London, help him go to plays, help him go out with friends, help him up his dad’s follower count, help him get unfollowed by Brandon’s bitter ex, etc.

by Anonymousreply 138April 8, 2019 5:40 PM

I guess his next public outing is without Brandon but with a cane until they find a beard to help him walk. Poor guy can't walk on his own. Perfect Bond material.

by Anonymousreply 139April 8, 2019 5:42 PM

Whenever I read a fangirl comment about RM being drunk/high and needed Brandon’s help, I think of the interview he gave a year ago or so where he said the only person he knew who could drink him under the table was that big giant guy from GOT.

R136 I bet if the new photos hadn’t come out we’d get that explanation as well. If his team comments at all obviously.

by Anonymousreply 140April 8, 2019 5:46 PM

Brandon help him with his dick too!

by Anonymousreply 141April 8, 2019 5:47 PM

Ha! I noticed in that EJ interview that he left out the one question all the other media folks keep asking Richard, i.e. what’s it like being a straight actor playing a gay role. lolol

by Anonymousreply 142April 8, 2019 5:48 PM

[quote] Richard Madden is spotted picking up marijuana cigarettes during LA outing with Sam Smith's ex Brandon Flynn

Ma ... ma ... marijuana????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143April 8, 2019 5:48 PM

R143 don’t worry! It’s legal in California! Hilarious that’s what all the articles care about.

by Anonymousreply 144April 8, 2019 5:49 PM

Can someone go ahead and prepare a part 3?

by Anonymousreply 145April 8, 2019 5:58 PM

Is that really necessary?

by Anonymousreply 146April 8, 2019 6:04 PM

One hopes it was a joke, r146, based on how early someone started this thread.

by Anonymousreply 147April 8, 2019 6:07 PM

R112 he’s talking about the role he played as a child in the movie Complicity.

by Anonymousreply 148April 8, 2019 6:09 PM

R80. Love this. I’m the same way and so many gay guys have had sex w woman or even relationships or marriages but no one ever doubts they are gay when they say they are gay? Why the double standard? Nauseating and exhausting.

And I kind of feel the same way about this here with Brandon and Richard. Who fucking cares if the guy is out or labels himself one way or another? He’s an actor and artist for chrissakes of course he’s out doing it all. Nothing to see here y’all unless you a Frau...

Btw I’m the DL poster who saw them together probably about 5/6 weeks ago and they were walking down the street all over each other. The double date pics that someone posted In last thread is very clearly Franklin Village (for LA peeps in the know here) as well - so I’m thinking they live around there.

by Anonymousreply 149April 8, 2019 6:14 PM

Connir and Stephanie are you here? This Twitter interaction cracked me up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150April 8, 2019 6:33 PM

So I guess for him to go from one Brit to another it’s safe to assume Brandon has acquired a taste for turtlenecks?

by Anonymousreply 151April 8, 2019 6:37 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152April 8, 2019 6:50 PM

Look at that delicious hair!

by Anonymousreply 153April 8, 2019 6:55 PM

si naturel (lol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154April 8, 2019 6:57 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155April 8, 2019 7:00 PM

Got to admit though, the fact that he smokes removes some of RM's hotness.

by Anonymousreply 156April 8, 2019 7:08 PM

I’d take Richard’s wrinkles and grey hair over the steroid using, borderline skin cancer tanned, tweezered eyebrow hell instahos this site worships

by Anonymousreply 157April 8, 2019 7:29 PM

Well, Richard liked Brandon’s most recent post on IG.

by Anonymousreply 158April 8, 2019 7:34 PM

very hard to tell if he's gay or straight by the way some English guys act.

by Anonymousreply 159April 8, 2019 7:36 PM

Is there an actor from Europe that doesn't smoke r156? I always just assume.

by Anonymousreply 160April 8, 2019 7:37 PM

Never mind! The like has disappeared now. Hi, Richard!

by Anonymousreply 161April 8, 2019 7:39 PM

I doubt Richard controls his social media by himself, I'm sure he has others help him.

by Anonymousreply 162April 8, 2019 7:41 PM

R161 it’s still there as of the time it took me to post this.

by Anonymousreply 163April 8, 2019 7:42 PM

It's still showing for me that Madden liked it, which is new behavior. It was very noticeable how he never liked anything Flynn posted on instagram. I guess he no longer feels the need to hide they are...ahem, friends.

by Anonymousreply 164April 8, 2019 7:42 PM

Maybe his PR team told him to act like everything's normal lest we start to think his PR team is reading this thread and getting ready to Uber the next beard and make an unequivocal statement about his heterosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 165April 8, 2019 7:46 PM

This is also the most he's ever posted/storied. Maybe Flynn got his phone and is like like like post post post lol

AND Sam just refollowed him

by Anonymousreply 166April 8, 2019 7:47 PM

He doesn't care what others think! He wants us to know that he loves Brandon!

by Anonymousreply 167April 8, 2019 7:48 PM

Hi Sam!

by Anonymousreply 168April 8, 2019 7:48 PM

Love all of this free Rocketman Promo you guys are giving him!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169April 8, 2019 7:49 PM

Well maybe Richard has been busy working no time to "like" anything until recently?

by Anonymousreply 170April 8, 2019 7:52 PM

[Quote]AND Sam just refollowed him

Huh? I don't see that. It is still showing that Sam doesn't follow Madden.

by Anonymousreply 171April 8, 2019 7:53 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172April 8, 2019 7:53 PM

Or perhaps Richard himself had taken some of the photos of Brandon, so why bother liking what he’s already seen. (Yes, Brandon mentioned Alisha whatshertits had taken the last couple, but she probably doesn’t take ALL his pics.)

by Anonymousreply 173April 8, 2019 7:58 PM

R171 That's because Sam unfollowed him again lol

by Anonymousreply 174April 8, 2019 8:00 PM

I screen shot it, but I don’t know how to post it. And he unfollowed again hahaha!

by Anonymousreply 175April 8, 2019 8:02 PM

Sam’s thumb must have slipped during his insta-stalking. Looking at your ex’s new flame’s profile while weeping will do that to you.

by Anonymousreply 176April 8, 2019 8:09 PM

He was probably trying to slide into his DMs and hit the wrong button!

by Anonymousreply 177April 8, 2019 8:10 PM

R164 It was totally obvious how he never liked any of Brandon's post before especially since they're platonic bros who only live together. Gotta wonder if someone finally alerted him that "friends" like each other's posts

by Anonymousreply 178April 8, 2019 8:13 PM

I had a friend who was cyberstalking someone on FB when he accidentally hit the person’s friend request. So he did what any adult would do: He panicked and immediately blocked the same person he’d just friend requested.

by Anonymousreply 179April 8, 2019 8:14 PM

I mean pics of them together are now all over the net and generating headlines. There is no longer a reason for them to hide from each others instagrams like they were doing.

by Anonymousreply 180April 8, 2019 8:16 PM

R166 He also tweeted! Richard are you okay sweetie?

by Anonymousreply 181April 8, 2019 8:16 PM

you can cancel friend requests ffs.

by Anonymousreply 182April 8, 2019 8:21 PM

R181 maybe the team has taken his mobile and is doing some sort PR strategy/intervention. Besides retweets, he hadn’t tweeted since Sept 2018!

Either that or it’s like R180 said. He just doesn’t care and is back to liking whatever the fuck he wants. He always seemed to not care about publicity/public perception etc.

by Anonymousreply 183April 8, 2019 8:24 PM

He's too short to be bond.

by Anonymousreply 184April 8, 2019 8:27 PM

He’s the same height as Daniel Craig. It’s not really an issue.

by Anonymousreply 185April 8, 2019 8:39 PM

FFS we’re back to Bond and height?!

by Anonymousreply 186April 8, 2019 8:40 PM

If anything he's too homonormative to be Bond.

by Anonymousreply 187April 8, 2019 8:44 PM

A good one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188April 8, 2019 8:54 PM

[quote] And shortly thereafter, an article pops up that says Richard is "crashing" with his "pal" Brandon in LA while Richard looks for work in Hollywood. Except Richard is apparently not looking for work in Hollywood, because he's landed a movie gig in London.

How do you know why Richard was there? A lot of these actors go to Hollywood because that's where the business is. He may have gone there for future projects beyond what he's working on now. I'm sure after Bodyguard, he was thrown all these offers but the more prestigious ones or with the most money are started in Hollywood. It's not like he's at the top of the A-List although he's getting there. He still has to compete for the most coveted roles.

by Anonymousreply 189April 8, 2019 8:54 PM

Lol he's so right!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190April 8, 2019 9:14 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191April 8, 2019 9:16 PM

The Dailymail comments have me howling. About 75% of the comments aren't getting that the story really isn't about the joints.

by Anonymousreply 192April 8, 2019 9:20 PM

I like this Connor Goldsmith dude. Also, it’s sort of hilarious to see some of my DL posts being picked up and tweeted out. It’s like I’m famous, yet still anonymous.

by Anonymousreply 193April 8, 2019 9:28 PM

R192 Dicks... joints... it's metaphor.

by Anonymousreply 194April 8, 2019 9:30 PM

R190 Alright Connor, you can stop posting your own tweets in this thread now, we get it, you're witty.

by Anonymousreply 195April 8, 2019 9:31 PM

Yeah, this guy couldn't play Bond in a million years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196April 8, 2019 9:31 PM

R196 Use suncreeen, Richard!

by Anonymousreply 197April 8, 2019 9:33 PM

r197

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198April 8, 2019 9:35 PM

Taron just liked Brandon's new Instagram post.

by Anonymousreply 199April 8, 2019 9:37 PM

Brandon didn't like this. Is he jealous?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200April 8, 2019 9:43 PM

Look at pic #2, r200. Who among us is going to like that? I did not heart that post.

by Anonymousreply 201April 8, 2019 9:45 PM

Another pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202April 8, 2019 9:48 PM

I didn't understand the point of having him kissing that woman. It's not like he was in character for something. He was supposed to be himself taking a photo. I mean we get it he's sTrAiGhT

by Anonymousreply 203April 8, 2019 9:48 PM

Is it me or does this pic R202 play up the idea that Brandon was helping Richard stand. I'm cackling. Richard's people are like release the ones that make them look more platonic NOW

by Anonymousreply 204April 8, 2019 9:52 PM

R204 Geez, anyone would want a cute twink to help them stand too, so they can grope each other in the process. Doesn't everybody?

by Anonymousreply 205April 8, 2019 9:56 PM

R203 to me that one is LESS platonic because of Brandon’s arm around Richard underneath like that. Whereas before only one of them had their arm around each other at a time.

by Anonymousreply 206April 8, 2019 9:56 PM

Exactly, r205.

by Anonymousreply 207April 8, 2019 9:57 PM

Some gays in my feed started following Richard Madden today. I see you Charlie Carver.

by Anonymousreply 208April 8, 2019 9:57 PM

His hotness really does start to plummet when he's clean shaven or dyes his hair

by Anonymousreply 209April 8, 2019 9:57 PM

Oops my reply at R206 is for R204 but whatever.

by Anonymousreply 210April 8, 2019 9:59 PM

Come on, a thirsty twink like Brandon would NEVER settle for a platonic relationship with a hot guy like Richard. Richard has fallen for him or he would be near him. Period.

by Anonymousreply 211April 8, 2019 10:00 PM

R211 *wouldn't be

by Anonymousreply 212April 8, 2019 10:01 PM

More pics on twitter. Why are they being released in batches? I thought they were holding hands in this one at first:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213April 8, 2019 10:03 PM

You're all such shallow bitches.

I was on the Madden train years ago and only now you bitches only notice him cause of some B grade actor standing next to him.

by Anonymousreply 214April 8, 2019 10:09 PM

R214 They only notice him now because they think he’s fucking the twink.

That Connor guy definitely lost it.

by Anonymousreply 215April 8, 2019 10:10 PM

Yes, it is so strange that a gay board gets more interested in a celebrity once they find out he is into men. How perplexing.

by Anonymousreply 216April 8, 2019 10:11 PM

R214 A pretty young thing always draws more attention. Richard is kind of aging quickly. Now he can be "daddy" at 32.

by Anonymousreply 217April 8, 2019 10:12 PM

Is there a smoking gun picture that hasn't been released yet?

by Anonymousreply 218April 8, 2019 10:17 PM

Brandon has hit the jackpot if he likes the "daddy" type.... Richard looks 42 but has the stamina of 32.

by Anonymousreply 219April 8, 2019 10:18 PM

Datalounge seemingly is now made up of 17 year old twinks that think anyone over 26 automatically looks 45.

by Anonymousreply 220April 8, 2019 10:29 PM

R214, not really. It's more that we think he is fucking him.

by Anonymousreply 221April 8, 2019 10:48 PM

I bet Richard Madden is the actor that will play gay superhero. Otherwise, Richard would've never gone into the light with another gay man by his side.

by Anonymousreply 222April 8, 2019 10:49 PM

LMAO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223April 8, 2019 11:07 PM

Sweet couple

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224April 8, 2019 11:12 PM

Hahaha that Connor guy tweeted out one of my replies here too. I’m a Richard Madden sleuth too! An anonymous one!

by Anonymousreply 225April 8, 2019 11:13 PM

So maybe this is why Brandon stopped his side of the instaliking with Aron piper

by Anonymousreply 226April 8, 2019 11:13 PM

[quote] Datalounge seemingly is now made up of 17 year old twinks that think anyone over 26 automatically looks 45.

No, DL is made up of people who know the importance of moisturising. Madden has a similar genetic quirk like Gordon "Shar Pei" Ramsey.

He does not look 45 - but he's a 32-y.o. who objectively looks like he's not his early, but in his late 30s. He mostly stopped smiling (à la fellow Brit, Victoria Beckham) because his genetic quirk shows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227April 8, 2019 11:16 PM

R226 When did he stop?

by Anonymousreply 228April 8, 2019 11:16 PM

The fact that Sam Smith got to fuck Brandon proves there is no God.

by Anonymousreply 229April 8, 2019 11:19 PM

Madden does start to look a little like Willem Dafoe when he smiles. Still a handsome guy of course.

by Anonymousreply 230April 8, 2019 11:21 PM

r228 january i think

by Anonymousreply 231April 8, 2019 11:22 PM

R226 Obviously. Aron who?

by Anonymousreply 232April 8, 2019 11:23 PM

I’d like to make a clarification regarding Brandon’s Spotify list he named after Richard. It’s not all love songs... some are very clearly fucking songs.

by Anonymousreply 233April 8, 2019 11:24 PM

R231 Madden and Brandon supposedly started dating around January so that makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 234April 8, 2019 11:25 PM

R231 Thanks... I think Brandon didn't finish filming for 13 Reasons Why until around end of February. So I guess he and Richard didn't really begin co-habitation in earnest until March.

by Anonymousreply 235April 8, 2019 11:26 PM

R233 oh wow

by Anonymousreply 236April 8, 2019 11:27 PM

[quote] Connor Goldsmith: "My favorite part of this is that they clearly KNOW the paps are there and Richard's reaction is apparently 'hmm there's cameras, lemme grab your neck all sexy-like'. A testing-the-waters king!!"

Personally, I'm game to believe most actors sleep with everyone and everything. However, the fact that this is pushed so hard and so obviously right before Rocketman premieres (30th May) makes me suspect that (irrespective of Madden's orientation, whatever it is) this is part of the PR campaign. [bold]To create more gossip, "scandal" and exposure around the star and his upcoming film[/bold] (which is clearly succeeding based on DL's and Twitter's reaction).

They've been pushing Rocketman even in the guise of Christmas (!) commercials. Whoever's promoting that film is pulling out all the stops.

I don't like it when actors (including closet ones) and Hollywood agencies gay-bait the audience just for a film's (and their own) commercial PROFIT.

by Anonymousreply 237April 8, 2019 11:32 PM

R229 The fact that Sam fucked Brandon actually proves there is no god. Madden fucking Brandon means there is a god. Or the other way around. Basically, vastly different phenomena at play.

by Anonymousreply 238April 8, 2019 11:34 PM

This thread series proves that Datalounge still has some super sleuths around who can connect dots and dates and come up with a detailed timeline about the private lives of gay celebrity lovebirds.

Well done, you guys.

by Anonymousreply 239April 8, 2019 11:35 PM

R237 Well in this case, Madden can be open with his bf and Rocketman can get promotion so it's win-win.

by Anonymousreply 240April 8, 2019 11:37 PM

Brandon endured Sam Smith to get Richard Madden.

by Anonymousreply 241April 8, 2019 11:41 PM

They even wear the same shoes!

by Anonymousreply 242April 8, 2019 11:42 PM

R233 It looks like most sappy songs to me...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243April 8, 2019 11:46 PM

[quote] Madden can be open with his bf and Rocketman can get promotion so it's win-win.

Except he's not"open", R240. He's just strolling around in a coy way, creating gossip to benefit his exposure and the film's promotion agency. If he's a closet case, he's not even brave enough to hold hands in public or have a public kiss. And he's also not coming out in a show of real solidarity with under-represented OPENLY gay actors in Hollywood. So let's not put him in the same list as Luke Evans and Matt Bomer. He doesn't deserve to be in that list.

by Anonymousreply 244April 8, 2019 11:50 PM

R243 Lebanese Blonde is not sappy. In fact, it was on my own fuck playlist— that’s why it stood out.

by Anonymousreply 245April 8, 2019 11:50 PM

I think they’re just friends. There were rumors Brandon was seeing Frankie Grande last month. They were at the same fashion event.

by Anonymousreply 246April 8, 2019 11:53 PM

R246 Hi Frankie! You wanna fuck Brandon?

by Anonymousreply 247April 8, 2019 11:54 PM

Imagine having the likes of Richard Madden under your roof (if not in the same bed) and some internet frau accusing you of actually fucking haggard bridge troll Frankie Grande.

by Anonymousreply 248April 8, 2019 11:57 PM

I still think Richard Madden is straight because he played gay before and he was not convincing. He didn't know how to kiss. No passion at all. However, when he played the prince in Cinderella, he had great chemistry with Lily James and he looked totally smitten with Cinderella.

by Anonymousreply 249April 8, 2019 11:59 PM

Yes they do r242.

by Anonymousreply 250April 9, 2019 12:01 AM

There weren't even much gay rumor of Richard and he was considered as straight among people. Most closeted bi actors hide their sexuality forever. But Richard at least decided to date the male actor after huge success in UK so I would like to give him credit for that.

by Anonymousreply 251April 9, 2019 12:04 AM

Madden is fucking him. His hand in Brandon's neck hints at ownership. Posessive body language.

by Anonymousreply 252April 9, 2019 12:06 AM

possessive*

by Anonymousreply 253April 9, 2019 12:06 AM

R248 fucking hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 254April 9, 2019 12:11 AM

No Bond.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255April 9, 2019 12:17 AM

R249 The only gay character I’ve seen him play was Sirens and it seemed to me he kissed the guys about as enthusiastically as he’s kissed the women. Shrugs.

I did notice, though—when I still thought he was 100% straight—that he never tongue-kisses women, not even in his steamiest rolls. (I wouldn’t expect him to suck Cinderella’s tonsils, so that one doesn’t apply.)

by Anonymousreply 256April 9, 2019 12:18 AM

[quote] His hand in Brandon's neck hints at ownership. Posessive body language.

Can you also make out the silhouette of a hard-on in his pants as you're micro-analysing that photo under a zoom-in telescope, R252? Are Madden's nostrils flared? That might indicate arousal too. What about this pores? Are they clogged? Zoom in and tell us.

And what is the psychological Freudian significance of him wearing dark sunglasses? Does it "hint" at him trying to conceal red-shot eyes after doing lines of coke during a gang-bang orgy the night before?

by Anonymousreply 257April 9, 2019 12:21 AM

R255 We kind of deduced that already... I think it saved him from a lot of headaches trying to conform to a rigid role.

by Anonymousreply 258April 9, 2019 12:21 AM

Sam Smith refollwed Richard AND unfollwed again few hours ago lololol I see you Sam

by Anonymousreply 259April 9, 2019 12:21 AM

Sam being a bitter bitch is my favorite part in this whole thing

by Anonymousreply 260April 9, 2019 12:24 AM

R259. 2 things may have happened with Sam: 1. He was stalking Madden’s feed after the news and accidentally followed, 2. He saw people commenting on his unfollow so he hastily followed Madden and then backtracked. Just like us, he’s one emotional motherfucker right now. I don’t blame him.

by Anonymousreply 261April 9, 2019 12:25 AM

[quote] I think it saved him from a lot of headaches trying to conform to a rigid role [Bond].

That's what I keep telling myself! Being rejected from a multi-million windfall salary role has its benefits... right?

by Anonymousreply 262April 9, 2019 12:27 AM

Sam Smith dumped Brandon, this is karma for you!

by Anonymousreply 263April 9, 2019 12:35 AM

I see some are still in denial

by Anonymousreply 264April 9, 2019 12:35 AM

I owe Richard and Brandon for providing me with a much-needed distraction these past couple of days. I mean, I could worry about the reasoning behind Trump’s Secretary of Homeland Security quitting and him simultaneously firing the head of the Secret Service, or I could daydream about Richard eating Brandon’s ass . So... thanks, guys!

by Anonymousreply 265April 9, 2019 12:36 AM

Lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266April 9, 2019 12:37 AM

Over here waiting for Madden’s new beard to show up...

by Anonymousreply 267April 9, 2019 12:38 AM

At this point, the only ones left who would buy into the beard would be the 19-year-old fangurls who are still in denial.

by Anonymousreply 268April 9, 2019 12:44 AM

R267 That would be too obvious; they're likely going to play dumb while a PR intern comes here mentioning Madden is too high to stand up or that they deliberately planned this and called the paps to promote Rocketman.

by Anonymousreply 269April 9, 2019 12:45 AM

That’s some well timed and adequately vague coming out in time to promote Rocketman and to vie for Marvel’s first gay superhero role. If true, then he gets no points from me for “coming out”.

by Anonymousreply 270April 9, 2019 12:54 AM

R270 Same.

by Anonymousreply 271April 9, 2019 12:55 AM

R270, I agree. Until he is seen holding hands with him, touching him below the waste or making out with him I wouldn't believe anything with this timing. Everyone is doing the film promotion for him and all he had to do was hang with a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 272April 9, 2019 12:55 AM

*waist, oh goodness. Let me revisit this madness in the morning.

by Anonymousreply 273April 9, 2019 12:56 AM

Bisexuality is a thing. Dont think Jenna was a beard. Hope Richard comes out if he is indeed not straight.

by Anonymousreply 274April 9, 2019 12:57 AM

[quote]touching him below the waste

Super-ewww.

by Anonymousreply 275April 9, 2019 12:58 AM

Such good spin doctors here. He’s just doing promo!

by Anonymousreply 276April 9, 2019 12:59 AM

R276 It’s hilarious 😆

by Anonymousreply 277April 9, 2019 1:02 AM

R269, ask yourself this question: Why is Madden (a B-level celeb who's more known for TV than Hollywood films) "suddenly" being accompanied by the paparazzi on his EVERY "random" move (pizza stroll, dog walk, etc)? I think it's a bit naïve to think his team didn't call the paps.

by Anonymousreply 278April 9, 2019 1:02 AM

Massive Massive upgrade for Brandon, phew! He's cute and all, but Richard could do better if he tried. But nice couple, if true.

R278 Madden is very hot right now, with Bodyguard and Rocketman coming out. And dog walk had Jamie Bell and Kate Mara too.

by Anonymousreply 279April 9, 2019 1:04 AM

Most of the candid pics aren’t from the paps, though. They’re just random fan posts on Instagram.

While I agree that this is great publicity for Rocketman, it also carries with it a huge risk. I mean, how many openly gay (or even bi) leading men are there? Most get relegated to supporting status or pigeonholed into playing gay, or at the very least, chaste roles.

by Anonymousreply 280April 9, 2019 1:06 AM

R278 Mara, Bell with them will attract paps in LA. So would him and Flynn. Lesser celebs get papped in LA. And it’s not sudden. He has been papped before many times. Pics with his ex gfs in public are upthread.

by Anonymousreply 281April 9, 2019 1:06 AM

[quote]Why is Madden (a B-level celeb who's more known for TV than Hollywood films) "suddenly" being accompanied by the paparazzi on his EVERY "random" move (pizza stroll, dog walk, etc)?

Are you new to the world of paparazzi? On TMZ you could probably find pics of Lindsey Lohan taking a dump behind a KFC, doesn't mean her PR team called them...

they probably would

by Anonymousreply 282April 9, 2019 1:12 AM

R281, he's barely ever been the focus of the street paparazzi before. You can count those photos on your fingers. And who cares about Bell? Most regular people in the US don't even know him.

R282, are you seriously comparing Lohan (who is the "darling" of the press and CONSTANT DM fixture) to Madden? And you can bet Lohan's team calls the press every time she takes a dump - exposure via the press & the Daily Fail is the only way she stays relevant.

by Anonymousreply 283April 9, 2019 1:17 AM

[quote]Why is Madden (a B-level celeb who's more known for TV than Hollywood films) "suddenly" being accompanied by the paparazzi on his EVERY "random" move (pizza stroll, dog walk, etc)?

Not saying you're wrong but GoT isn't some random show.

by Anonymousreply 284April 9, 2019 1:17 AM

R281 There were three to four pap photos of he and Ellie over a year plus long relationship. With Jenna, it was maybe ten or less not counting red carpet appearances, and they dated for three years. We’ve had two pap walks in two days from him and Flynn. He was never spotted w Suki or Whitmore.

by Anonymousreply 285April 9, 2019 1:19 AM

I remember listening to a manager speak about this years ago. Most paparazzi, in fact, don’t stalk celebrities. They are tipped off by the PR team and told to go and take photos. So when a gay guy is bearding with an actress, they will purposely make themselves available to the paparazzi.

by Anonymousreply 286April 9, 2019 1:20 AM

R284, he was on GoT like half a decade ago. The episode when he was killed off was way back in 2013 - 6 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 287April 9, 2019 1:21 AM

I think the paps were more interested in snapping a shot of Brandon considering Richard is "staying with US actor and new pal Brandon Flynn, said to be an influential figure in Hollywood". According to the Sun.

by Anonymousreply 288April 9, 2019 1:21 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289April 9, 2019 1:22 AM

spin spin spin until something sticks! Now his “pap walk” is proof of what exactly?

by Anonymousreply 290April 9, 2019 1:22 AM

R288 He influences men to give him the D

by Anonymousreply 291April 9, 2019 1:23 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292April 9, 2019 1:24 AM

R286 exactly. The behavior with Flynn screams more pap/PR than his previous relationships with his supposed beards.

It’s confusing because RM has always been Mr. Privacy, let’s discuss my work not my personal life. Now that he’s gay/bi/ whatever, he’s all over the place. I’m not saying he’s not gay/bi/whatever, but it’s strange knowing the risk of it to his career. No matter what people think, Hollywood is still mainly a bunch of homophobic assholes when it comes to leading man roles and the like.

by Anonymousreply 293April 9, 2019 1:27 AM

these fangirl meltdowns are hilarious

by Anonymousreply 294April 9, 2019 1:27 AM

R293, both Brandon and Richard are benefiting from the attention. It’s helping them get heat.

by Anonymousreply 295April 9, 2019 1:30 AM

Just because he's walking around and living with with an openly gay guy, and doesn't outright claim heterosexuality doesn't mean he can be in the running for the gay Marvel movie lead. Are we in agreement there?

by Anonymousreply 296April 9, 2019 1:31 AM

Madden is only all over the place because he's hanging out publicly with Brandon Flynn, an influential figure in Hollywood If Madden was getting cozy with Taylor Lautner the paps would be more interested in Nicole Richie eating a lettuce leaf for lunch (no dressing, please!).

by Anonymousreply 297April 9, 2019 1:32 AM

How is flynn an influential guy in HW? I'd never heard of him until this thread, and I follow film and television closely. Always active in the DL Oscar and Emmy threads.

by Anonymousreply 298April 9, 2019 1:35 AM

I second R298's question. Only found out Flynn even existed because of this 'hype'.

by Anonymousreply 299April 9, 2019 1:36 AM

[quote]he was on GoT like half a decade ago. The episode when he was killed off was way back in 2013 - 6 years ago.

Don't be daft. The show is the most popular thing he's been in, and he was fairly central.

by Anonymousreply 300April 9, 2019 1:37 AM

R298 you are likely old(er) and not Flynn’s demo

by Anonymousreply 301April 9, 2019 1:37 AM

He is one of the stars of Netflix's popular series 13 Reasons Why.

by Anonymousreply 302April 9, 2019 1:37 AM

Influential?! HAHAHA! The articles mention he’s Sam Smiths ex to give people a clue as to who the fuck he is. RM has been working for decades.

by Anonymousreply 303April 9, 2019 1:38 AM

R302 is talking about Brandon Flynn, not Richard Madden.

by Anonymousreply 304April 9, 2019 1:38 AM

Can these people stop detailing the thread with their incoherent spin? I just want to know what Sam’s up to. This going to drive him to lipo and alcohol, right?

by Anonymousreply 305April 9, 2019 1:41 AM

Is Richard nose deep in the pits?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306April 9, 2019 1:42 AM

[Quote]he's hanging out publicly with Brandon Flynn, an influential figure

BWAHAHAHA.

Why yes, a little known actor from a Netflix teen show is basically Harvey Weinstein.

by Anonymousreply 307April 9, 2019 1:43 AM

So if his PR team did call the paps to promote Rocketman, what's up with Sam Smith unfollowing and following RM?

by Anonymousreply 308April 9, 2019 1:44 AM

R307 Hey, that's according to the journalist over at the Sun!

by Anonymousreply 309April 9, 2019 1:44 AM

Learn reading comprehension, R300. None of what you said refuted my point. He left the show OVER half a decade ago.

by Anonymousreply 310April 9, 2019 1:45 AM

R301, I'm aware of the young "influential" actors in HW right now. Chalamet, Steinfeld, Centineo, Milly Bobby, Hedges, Shipka, etc.. You know young actors who generate buzz and acclaim. This guy Brandon has never been on my radar. The stars of the suicide show on Netflix are that Dylan boy, and the actress from Australia.

Is Brandon the child of a powerful figure in HW? Because playing a supporting character on a Netflix teen drama wouldn't lead me to call someone influential.

by Anonymousreply 311April 9, 2019 1:46 AM

R305 he’s flying home from Colombia and using the travel time to write several Taylor Swift level diss tracks.

by Anonymousreply 312April 9, 2019 1:46 AM

💦💦

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313April 9, 2019 1:51 AM

R311 he’s from Miami and has acted in two or three things, one of which was some sort of self produced/funded thing with the girl from 13rw. I think there was maybe a music video. So, i don’t think he has any Hollywood connection. Maybe people think he’s influential because he has 5m Instagram followers? That doesn’t make him influential in Hollywood to me....

by Anonymousreply 314April 9, 2019 1:52 AM

[quote] Now his “pap walk” is proof of what exactly?

Being firmly in the closet but gay-baiting for attention?

by Anonymousreply 315April 9, 2019 1:56 AM

🎭

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316April 9, 2019 1:57 AM

R315 thank you!

by Anonymousreply 317April 9, 2019 1:58 AM

Perhaps they meant to say he's an "influencer". Lots of those running around in L.A trying to make it in HW. Plenty of IG influencers have millions of followers; they may have bit parts or a supp. role in a show here and there, but it doesn't mean they're successful film/tv stars, let alone "influential figures".

by Anonymousreply 318April 9, 2019 1:59 AM

Before and after getting sprayed with Madden's load

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319April 9, 2019 2:01 AM

So I asked in the last thread, but no answer. Does anyone know the details of Brandon’s apartment? One bedroom, two, but roommate? I think that would shed some light on things. It’s not like RM is going to be sleeping on a pull out couch in the living room for months.

by Anonymousreply 320April 9, 2019 2:04 AM

I think Brandon uses RM as a bed!

by Anonymousreply 321April 9, 2019 2:09 AM

R320 I wouldn’t think anyone really knows. Rent in LA is high. Someone said they were possibly in Franklin Village. Google tells me that a 1BR rents for mid $2000s a month. I’m inclined to think 1BR because why would Flynn rent more space than he needed as a single, young person?

Richard owns a townhouse in London, so one would think he is paying a mortgage all the while too or letting someone stay there for rent? I don’t think he’s so flush with cash that he could buy outright in London.

by Anonymousreply 322April 9, 2019 2:10 AM

R318 he's not an IG influencer he's an actor. Some of yall are acting brand new. It seems pretty obvious he's not some HW big wig. The article was most likely planted to "explain" why Richard is hanging out with this guy. So when the questions started coming of why is he's hanging out with this kid? Oh don't worry they're just roommies because Brandon's influential says a "source"

by Anonymousreply 323April 9, 2019 2:13 AM

R322 a grown ass man who is a working Hollywood star crashing at this other dudes house is so suspicious. Like get a short-term rental! Unless Flynn lives in some sort of mansion m...

by Anonymousreply 324April 9, 2019 2:18 AM

As of last year Brandon Flynn and Alshia Boe were roommates.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325April 9, 2019 2:20 AM

R325 Alisha is Brandon's fag hag! She's probably got front row seat to them making out.

by Anonymousreply 326April 9, 2019 2:25 AM

R325 So it is 2BR, but then the girl would be in one room. Or they’re not roommates any more and he’s in a smaller place. Or it is 2BR and she’s gone, but I wouldn’t think he could afford that on his own. Unless R is paying rent?

I need to get off this board.

by Anonymousreply 327April 9, 2019 2:26 AM

Playlist for Richard

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328April 9, 2019 2:28 AM

Speaking of making out... as much as I enjoy doing it, I find watching (and listening *shudders*) others make out really gross. Anyone else feel that way?

by Anonymousreply 329April 9, 2019 2:28 AM

Romantic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330April 9, 2019 2:29 AM

[quote]Don't be daft. The show is the most popular thing he's been in, and he was fairly central.

And it was still back in 2013!? He was no one's favorite character and no one has mentioned his character's name on the show for years! Roz the Whore was more popular and she's been dead for years!

He is better known for Bodyguard at this point.

by Anonymousreply 331April 9, 2019 2:29 AM

[Quote]He is better known for Bodyguard at this point.

You seriously underestimate how big Game of Thrones, exponentially more popular than the Bodyguard.

He is still best known as Robb Stark.

by Anonymousreply 332April 9, 2019 2:30 AM

[quote]He is still best known as Robb Stark.

Sure, hun.

by Anonymousreply 333April 9, 2019 2:31 AM

I know Madden from GoT. Never watched the bodyguard. To be honest, I don't know anyone else who did either lol

by Anonymousreply 334April 9, 2019 2:33 AM

R332, R100% correct. almostnevryone I know watches GOT, I do t know anyone who watches the Bodyguard. R333, must be from England.

by Anonymousreply 335April 9, 2019 2:34 AM

Who cares about which of his character he's more known for? Now he'll be know for be a GAY actor.

by Anonymousreply 336April 9, 2019 2:35 AM

He is more famous from GOT. Who can forget the Red Wedding?

by Anonymousreply 337April 9, 2019 2:35 AM

Let's try this again... [R332], 100% correct. Almost everyone I know watches GOT, I don't know anyone who watches The Bodyguard. [R333], must be from England.

by Anonymousreply 338April 9, 2019 2:35 AM

We don't know if he's gay, possibly bi. Next week, he'll probably be seen with a new girlfriend/beard.

by Anonymousreply 339April 9, 2019 2:36 AM

I wonder how BF feels that everyone online automatically assumes he's the bottom.

Nothing wrong with being bottom, of course.

by Anonymousreply 340April 9, 2019 2:38 AM

I never watched The Bodyguard but I love the soundtrack

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341April 9, 2019 2:40 AM

R340 not just any bottom; Madden’s bottom. Allegedly...

by Anonymousreply 342April 9, 2019 2:40 AM

R338, you're missing the original point. Sean Bean was on GoT too and very popular (even more iconic than Madden). So what? The paparazzi were not following Bean much after he left GoT. The current exposure that Madden is getting is because he's seeking attention for his CURRENT film, not because of his now distant links to GoT. In that time period between the end of his GoT gig and the start of the The Bodyguard gig, no one gave a toss about Madden and he wasn't doing pap walks.

by Anonymousreply 343April 9, 2019 2:48 AM

R340 Not an issue. Brandon has never posed as a gay "top", though he is masc enough to "bro" it up with other (straight) dudes. He's probably versatile.

by Anonymousreply 344April 9, 2019 2:54 AM

Short guys can't be tops, because science.

by Anonymousreply 345April 9, 2019 2:57 AM

If you look at the Richard Madden mentions on twitter this is all people are talking about. Its certainly blown up.

by Anonymousreply 346April 9, 2019 3:05 AM

There’s no way Richard is the bottom. He’s so tough and masculine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347April 9, 2019 3:07 AM

Just Jared Instagrammed and tweeted it. First major stateside gossip site that had it. It’s definitely blown up. Still calling them roommates and pals though ugh

by Anonymousreply 348April 9, 2019 3:09 AM

R348

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349April 9, 2019 3:10 AM

DL humor aside, anyone who lives in the real world knows that bottom=effeminate is ludicrous. Many masculine guys are big ole bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 350April 9, 2019 3:10 AM

The paps don’t follow Sean Bean around because he isn’t a young hot guy.

And I think people are discounting the popularity of Bodyguard. It was a huge hit on Netflix (does anyone watch cable anymore?) and Madden won a Golden Globe for outstanding lead actor.

by Anonymousreply 351April 9, 2019 3:12 AM

Bodyguard is nothing, absolutely nothing compared to Game of Thrones.

by Anonymousreply 352April 9, 2019 3:19 AM

Yeah it’s blowing up on Twitter and Instagram now. I guess it’s the end for them. Bring on the beards!

by Anonymousreply 353April 9, 2019 3:19 AM

So tough and masculine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354April 9, 2019 3:19 AM

[quote] Still calling them roommates and pals though ugh

If a publication starts calling people (who haven't confirmed they are sex partners) as "sex partners" - wouldn't that potentially open up the publication to a libel lawsuit, R348?

Didn't a famous actor recently sue a newspaper for making claims about his sex life?

by Anonymousreply 355April 9, 2019 3:19 AM

R352 Yes, but Bodyguard is his current hit show. It’s been years since he was on GoT.

by Anonymousreply 356April 9, 2019 3:22 AM

I definitely think Richard's PR team will get irritated that this news is getting more attention than the two hot photo shoots he posted about today (dude was all over social media). He was trending on twitter and it had nothing to do with what he was promoting uh oh lol

by Anonymousreply 357April 9, 2019 3:25 AM

[quote] The paps don’t follow Sean Bean around because he isn’t a young hot guy.

I doubt it's about age. Tom Hiddleston (another British Bond reject like Madden) was very popular thanks to the Thor franchise. But even so the paps didn't follow him round every time he stepped out with his gay publicist, or every time he had a drink with Thor's director (despite allegations that he had potential affairs with both men). The only times the paps followed him was when his team obviously called them.

by Anonymousreply 358April 9, 2019 3:35 AM

We're talking about 2 different things here. 1- Madden is more known to the general public for GoT. 2- He's in the spotlight again for his new show and his upcoming movie.

by Anonymousreply 359April 9, 2019 3:38 AM

So, according to DL, the recent photos were either (A) a deliberate move by RM’s PR firm to promote his latest movie, or (B) a slip-up on his part and now his people are desperately trying to scrub all the evidence and find a beard for him.

I guess time will tell.

by Anonymousreply 360April 9, 2019 3:40 AM

And actually, the latest news of him saying the Bond gig is just a rumor is nothing new... for months now, every time someone’s asked him about it, he’s said it’s just a “lovely rumor.” I don’t think the Bond producers have cast a new 007. (Personally, I think they’ll end up choosing an unknown or little-known actor for the role, as much as I’d prefer Madden or Idris Elba.)

by Anonymousreply 361April 9, 2019 3:44 AM

Madden won't get Bond now.

by Anonymousreply 362April 9, 2019 3:46 AM

I was skeptical, but all the other evidence is what convinced me. That Instagram post of that woman saying Brandon was lucky was kind of telling.

by Anonymousreply 363April 9, 2019 3:47 AM

R361 true, he always says it’s a rumor, but in that interview he actually says no this time.

by Anonymousreply 364April 9, 2019 3:50 AM

I half-expect Madden to come out in May as "pansexual".

by Anonymousreply 365April 9, 2019 3:51 AM

Anything that allows him to cover all the Hollywood bases and make maximum bank.

by Anonymousreply 366April 9, 2019 3:53 AM

R363 and that was in November! November was also when RM started liking and commenting on Brandon’s posts...

by Anonymousreply 367April 9, 2019 3:55 AM

Have any of the entertainment news shows(ET,Extra,E news,etc....) picked up on this or are they ignoring it?

by Anonymousreply 368April 9, 2019 3:58 AM

Unless someone makes an official coming out statement, most entertainment news aren't going to cover two guys out on a walk lol.

by Anonymousreply 369April 9, 2019 4:02 AM

Wow now RM&BF news is blowing up fast!

by Anonymousreply 370April 9, 2019 4:12 AM

And those RM Interview mag shoots are smoking hot

by Anonymousreply 371April 9, 2019 4:14 AM

R203 I agree. I don't get it either. The pic annoyed me. Like you said, he isn't in character or anything. I don't see the point of it.

by Anonymousreply 372April 9, 2019 4:16 AM

R263 Really? I thought it would be the other way around... What was Sam thinking.... he could do better?!

by Anonymousreply 373April 9, 2019 4:31 AM

If you look at the way Sam Smith has talked about the break up and reacted, I'm pretty sure Flynn was the primary party to end it. Smith seemed fucking devastated.

If someone has evidence otherwise I'd like to see it.

by Anonymousreply 374April 9, 2019 4:40 AM

R338 I don't know anyone who watched The Bodyguard either.

It was the usual try-hard BBC nonsense where the photography was dark, the soundtrack was thumping, the woman was super-tough and masculine

Richard was just an accessory giving us 30 seconds of eye candy but the rest was indigestible.

by Anonymousreply 375April 9, 2019 4:50 AM

He’s known from GOT. But it’s an ensemble piece and most people know the names of characters not the actors playing them. He's the main lead for Bodyguard even if it’s not as widely popular as GOT

by Anonymousreply 376April 9, 2019 5:00 AM

R375 But what eye candy! So hot it was unreal. And of course in real life, he's nowhere as hot...

by Anonymousreply 377April 9, 2019 5:05 AM

R308 What people don't seem to get is that it can be both. Maybe he is bi and with Brandon (very likely imo), but that's not to say he isn't also taking advantage of the situation to promote Rocketman. Also, there's a chance he's testing the waters like someone upthread said. Maybe he is finally willing to talk about his sexuality, and what better time to do it than with the release of Rocketman.

by Anonymousreply 378April 9, 2019 5:05 AM

If they intended for them to be pictures in LA appearing as a potential couple to promote Rocketman did they hope for this kind of attention? For it be blow up the way it has? Seems like that would be risky because now DL sleuths have found other receipts besides these pictures alone. The pics are believable if they're just two friends and one got too high to walk on his own twonfeetm. But then there's Sam Smith on IG, the necklaces, the "isn't Brandon lucky" post which was deleted.

I'm leaning towards bisexual RM.

by Anonymousreply 379April 9, 2019 5:08 AM

I also want to add that maybe Brandon was the one who called the paps, not Richard. Why would Richard do that considering how he comes across in the pics, he looks totally out of it. That makes me think maybe Brandon did it. He comes across as a fame whore, so I honestly wouldn't be surprised, especially after the Sam Smith fling. He didn't seem into Sam at all. I still think he only used Sam for publicity, hence all the pap photos of them kissing etc.

by Anonymousreply 380April 9, 2019 5:09 AM

Oh dear, sorry for all the spelling errors!

by Anonymousreply 381April 9, 2019 5:11 AM

Asia hasn't deleted her post r379.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382April 9, 2019 5:13 AM

This thread is moving so fast! Just to reply to some things that have been mentioned. The 2BR thing, maybe he does have a 2BR, but that doesn't disproof them dating. Yes, Richard could be theoretically crashing there, or pay rent, but it's also possible they're just using one of the bedrooms if you get what I'm saying ;)

Also, I agree with someone upthread that there is no way in hell Brandon would spend this much time with a hottie like Richard unless they were fucking. Spending time with someone as hot as him only to know you can't touch him would be torture for a gay man like Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 383April 9, 2019 5:29 AM

[R378] You hit the nail on the head.

by Anonymousreply 384April 9, 2019 5:32 AM

LOL, with Hollywood being so homophobic, some of yall really think he is pap walking with a man to promote a movie?! That would be amazingly short sighted of him.

I dont know if they are together or not, but the fact that they are living together, have been seen together watching a play in London, wear similar necklaces,plus his father follows Flynn, the playlist and the instagram photo/comment... yeah...

There's a 7 year age gap, which might not be very common in friendship but is common in relationships, I feel, but of course your mileage may vary.

by Anonymousreply 385April 9, 2019 5:33 AM

R357 Good point. One more reason I think Brandon (or more likely Brandon's team) were behind the pap photos. Richard has always been private. Also, he is well known, he doesn't really need pap photos for publicity. Brandon on the other hand... just look at his history. He clearly dated Sam for publicity. I wouldn't put it past him to tip some paparazzi off. It would be in line with his behavior previously. Also, he would have more to gain by these photos, as Richard is much more well known. Then again, maybe Richard's team is behind it after all, as they see this as publicity for Rocketman. But the timing is weird, why risk it overshadowing his new photo shoots? Or maybe they're banking on publicity from both? Idk, I'm confused. I do think they're dating btw, but I also think there was some publicity aspect behind these pics.

by Anonymousreply 386April 9, 2019 5:38 AM

This thread is more rapid & hysterical than the Call Me By Your Name threads.

So many sex starved, frustrated queens on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 387April 9, 2019 5:40 AM

I don't think Richard planned this at all, unless this is his way of coming out. I don't think this has anything to do with Rocketman. Why would he choose this way to promote a film that will come and go? He is branded forever now. It doesn't make sense. I don't know much about Brandon, but I remember commenting on a DL thread that he didn't really seem into Sam based on pictures. So I can definitely believe he used Sam for a come up. Not sure if he would call the paps on this stroll. It would be such a rotten thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 388April 9, 2019 5:48 AM

[quote]That Instagram post of that woman saying Brandon was lucky was kind of telling.

I am telling you now, Brandon is lucky. So is Richard.

by Anonymousreply 389April 9, 2019 5:48 AM

R382 They definitely had something going on that far back. What's interesting was he was still with Ellie at that time.

by Anonymousreply 390April 9, 2019 5:51 AM

R390 Isnt Ellie like 20 years old? Yikes! Brandon is more age appropriate thankfully.

by Anonymousreply 391April 9, 2019 5:55 AM

R377 The BBC gave us 30 seconds of Richard's bottom in the gloom. But they gave us a few minutes of Aidan strutting about in the sunlight with a painted-on Malibu tan in Cornish 'Poldark'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392April 9, 2019 6:21 AM

There were many sightings of them last few months. It was just matter of time to be papped.

by Anonymousreply 393April 9, 2019 6:22 AM

Richard liked Brandon's ig post after like 5 months of silence. YOU GO GURL

by Anonymousreply 394April 9, 2019 6:23 AM

If RM comes out it will likely be as bisexual, queer, fluid, or (ugh Jesus, gross) "I love the person not the gender". And he'll be like Victor Garber and say he was never in the closet or close friends and family already knew.

by Anonymousreply 395April 9, 2019 6:30 AM

Well, duh. Queer is perfect for a celebrity. Let the individual reader decide what it means in the celebrity's case.

by Anonymousreply 396April 9, 2019 6:40 AM

R396 Yep, he’s hedging his bets.

by Anonymousreply 397April 9, 2019 7:45 AM

So far none of them are denying anything....

There were also lots of pics with both of them in the LA airport and with Jamie Bell and his wife. I thought RM was really into his privacy but apparently not. Maybe he had been closeted all this time and it feels like a relief to be out in the open.

by Anonymousreply 398April 9, 2019 8:28 AM

I can't see Jamie Bell and spouse being willing participants in any kind of PR stunt. Jamie B. is way above such things.

by Anonymousreply 399April 9, 2019 8:31 AM

Obviously referring to this thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400April 9, 2019 8:50 AM

Who are the crazies acting like Brandon has done some voodo magic to score some guy way out of his league? As per many photos, Richard is actually pretty average. Brandon certainly has better features. I’d take him (well, I’d be hoping he’d take me if you catch my drift) over Richard a million times over. I bet he can work his hole like nobodies business! So hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401April 9, 2019 9:26 AM

Yes, r401: Brandon is cuter than Richard. I like them equally. I like them together.

by Anonymousreply 402April 9, 2019 10:18 AM

Yeah I think looks-wise they're a well matched couple. Unlike Brandon and Sam...

by Anonymousreply 403April 9, 2019 10:19 AM

R398 where are these photos?

by Anonymousreply 404April 9, 2019 10:32 AM

Right now, yes, they're about equal. That's only because Richard looks a bit bloated these days. Richard in his best shape and with a beard will always be way hotter than Brandon. Sorry, just my opinon.

by Anonymousreply 405April 9, 2019 10:34 AM

R404 The photos are the usual ones posted here and in the previous thread. Same old story. Nothing new.

by Anonymousreply 406April 9, 2019 10:59 AM

R405 yep your opinion (which is fine), but I strongly disagree. Even at his hottest, I don’t think he holds a candle to Brandon and he IS ageing rapidly as others have pointed out. That’s a rough looking 32 year old.

by Anonymousreply 407April 9, 2019 11:16 AM

R407 He might be fatter and he might be aging fast, but he's still pretty damn hot. If he got himself in shape and got a beard (facial, not the female kind), then he'd be going from like a 6.5 to an 8. Brandon will always be a 6.

by Anonymousreply 408April 9, 2019 11:29 AM

R408. Agreed. Those photos from the EJ interview article are insanely hot. He does have a beard and looks thinner (photoshop? Who cares?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409April 9, 2019 11:38 AM

Someone said there were airport pics of these two?

by Anonymousreply 410April 9, 2019 11:41 AM

R410 I think that user got confused. His only pics with Flynn and co. aren’t at the airport. Lol

by Anonymousreply 411April 9, 2019 11:42 AM

He has taken attention away from the GOT last season though, crazy he has been so open. Crazy hot.

by Anonymousreply 412April 9, 2019 11:45 AM

Laughing at people arguing that they are not hot. They both are in different ways and together even moreso.

by Anonymousreply 413April 9, 2019 11:45 AM

[quote]Sam Smith working on his next album

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414April 9, 2019 11:53 AM

Did you guys see that someone updated Madden’s wiki to say he was dating Brandon? There was a pic on twitter of it. Now of course I can’t find it and his wiki has been changed back.

There’s also a tweet on there that says Londoners always saw him at HCL (gay club) so this is no surprise. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 415April 9, 2019 11:54 AM

It's an extraordinary move, just as he is about to become a huge star. I guess he just couldn't handle the extra attention and living in the closet was too much, while in the past he probably had some degree of freedom as long as he got pictured wit a beard once in a while.

I also doubt he is bi, had he been bi he would just keep genuinely dating women for career sake while hitting it up with the odd guy.

How this plays out might encourage other actors to be more open, I could guess someone like Chris Evans may try this move.

by Anonymousreply 416April 9, 2019 11:54 AM

Sam Smith is acting like a baby! I love it! lol

by Anonymousreply 417April 9, 2019 11:55 AM

Don't cry for Sam! This kind of jilted lover shit is gold for emo singers.

by Anonymousreply 418April 9, 2019 11:59 AM

I don’t think the necklaces are the same. Even though one pic is blurred, it looks like a different emblem.

by Anonymousreply 419April 9, 2019 12:01 PM

Here is the tweet r415 is talking about

[quote]everyone so surprised about Richard Madden except the Londoners who saw him living his best life in HCL five years ago. I don’t give my heart to straight boys

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420April 9, 2019 12:01 PM

I had a feeling that he maybe gay ages ago when he made a needlessly bitchy comment about Cara Delevingne, who responded to him in a bullish manner.

by Anonymousreply 421April 9, 2019 12:03 PM

[quote]Brandon will always be a 6.

In the admittedly short time I have been aware of Brandon (since 13 Reasons Why), he has never been a 6. More of an 8.5.

by Anonymousreply 422April 9, 2019 12:03 PM

R419 It's not SAME necklace just MATCHING necklace cuase both are from Richard's favorite brand. He used to do that with Jenna too so...Oh and that necklace suddenly appeared in february. He always wear that from then.

by Anonymousreply 423April 9, 2019 12:10 PM

R419 Different emblem but same company. RM has long friendship with the owner/designer.

by Anonymousreply 424April 9, 2019 12:11 PM

When they look good, Richard is like 9.5 and Brandon is 8.5 imo.

by Anonymousreply 425April 9, 2019 12:15 PM

The only time I've seen Richard look bad is with that awful black dye in his hair. He happened to be clean-shaven at the time, too. I prefer scruff, just as I do on Julian Morris.

by Anonymousreply 426April 9, 2019 12:18 PM

[quote] LOL, with Hollywood being so homophobic, some of yall really think he is pap walking with a man to promote a movie?! That would be amazingly short sighted of him.

You mean the same Hollywood that’s currently publicly declaring a casting for an OPENLY gay man for a (multi-million salary) super-hero role, R385? I agree that Hollywood usually doesn’t see gay actors as commerically bankable, but with the current Marvel movement it’s probably the best time to be a gay actor.

Anyway, Madden is being conveniently non-committal. He’s just strutting around in front of photographers. That’s hardly “short-sighted” or even a risk. It just creates BUZZ. And he can always back-track and go back into his potential closet in 3 months’ time - because he’s being very vague and non-serious, leaving all options open to himself.

by Anonymousreply 427April 9, 2019 12:19 PM

[quote] Why would he choose this way to promote a film that will come and go? He is branded forever now.

R388, no, he’s not “branded forever now”. He hasn’t done anything that shocking, he’s purposefully VAGUE, so he can always “laugh it off” later if he decides to and the general public will believe him.

Also, [bold]remember that fellow Brit Tom Hardy “suddenly” opened up about his “experimentation” when he was PROMOTING a film where played a GAY role. Very convenient timing. And then, after the promotion for the film was done, Hardy "suddenly" went back into the ambiguous closet and shot down any further questions about his sexuality.[/bold] Because Hardy had no use for that PR “revelation” anymore - it already served its purpose and was of no further utility to him. His attitude and strategy during the film’s promotion and after it was over was like night and day. This is what many actors (including both straight and closeted ones) do - [bold]gay-baiting only when it’s convenient for them:[/bold]

[quote] “In 2008 … [bold]Hardy posed for the December cover of the gay British magazine Attitude as part of a PUBLICITY tour for the crime comedy RocknRolla, in which Hardy played a closeted London gangster named Handsome Bob[/bold]. Now, it’s not uncommon for ostensibly straight men to pose for gay publications in Britain; Daniel Radcliffe, for example, has graced the cover of Attitude at least twice. But [bold]in an accompanying interview with Attitude’s Simon Gage, Hardy "let on" that he wasn’t always one thousand percent heterosexual.”[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 428April 9, 2019 12:23 PM

I feel like there are going to be pictures of the two making out soon!

by Anonymousreply 429April 9, 2019 12:24 PM

R429 I hardly doubt that.

by Anonymousreply 430April 9, 2019 12:34 PM

Smart on Madden's part...pandering to the desperate queens in the US while knocking down every female model in LA, and of course, the gays falling for it like THEY ALWAYS DO. Thus guaranteeing income from our community. It would be kinda genius if it wasn't so pathetic for ALL parties involved.

What should we call this manipulation..."The School of Jonas"?

by Anonymousreply 431April 9, 2019 12:49 PM

The only one he is knocking down is his roommate!

by Anonymousreply 432April 9, 2019 12:52 PM

R432 His pal!!

by Anonymousreply 433April 9, 2019 12:54 PM

[quote] So far none of them are denying anything…

Why would they publicly "deny", R398? In order for an actor to consider “denying” something - someone prominent (like another actor or big publication) needs to throw at him an official public ALLEGATION first and call Madden “gay”. And so far no prominent publication has done that. Even Just Jared referred to them tactfully as “roommates”.

Denying smthg without even an official allegation would be a classic case of over-reaction. Plus, Madden doesn’t even “identify” as either straight or gay, so what’s there to deny? He’s in a very comfy position.

Moreover, this is creating a lot of extra gay attention, curiosity and spotlight for them, which is very convenient since Madden has a same-themed project opening soon. Regardless of his sex life, all of this is a boost for him.

by Anonymousreply 434April 9, 2019 12:55 PM

R428 is 100% correct. To add to the necklace debate- both Flynn and Madden have necklaces from the same company. Coleman wore the same pendant Madden had leading some to believe she was wearing his necklace. Not that necklaces prove or disprove anything. Madden will stay publicly ambiguous.

by Anonymousreply 435April 9, 2019 1:03 PM

All Jonas did was promote his album at gay clubs while saying over and over he is straight.

How are the situations comparable?

by Anonymousreply 436April 9, 2019 1:07 PM

There is literaly no logic in this "pandering", "promotion" insistence lol Pap pictures can be scheduled but there are farrrr more indications that they are actually together. People speculated even before these pictures. And Richard can be ambiguous as he wants. At least he doesn't completely hide this relationship.

by Anonymousreply 437April 9, 2019 1:09 PM

R436 Right? Gay-panderers like Jonas brothers&Taron edgerton declare their heterosexuality 24/7 and being over the top gay-friendly. Richard didn't do anything other than date Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 438April 9, 2019 1:11 PM

Hope we can get more pictures in the future. I enjoyed last two days!

by Anonymousreply 439April 9, 2019 1:13 PM

Me too.

[quote]Right? Gay-panderers like Jonas brothers&Taron edgerton declare their heterosexuality 24/7 and being over the top gay-friendly.

And Rami Malek started to heavily bearding - 'dating' his co-star Lucy- while promoting Bohemian Rhapsody and his awards show campaign. Hollywood is still very homophobic so the "he is pap walking with a man to promote a movie" doesn't make any sense.

by Anonymousreply 440April 9, 2019 1:23 PM

[quote] And Richard can be ambiguous as he wants. At least he doesn't completely hide this relationship.

“At least”? Low bar, R437. Very low bar.

It’s like: Praise Jebus! A potential bi celeb in 2019 is not “completely” hiding his “relationship” - he’s just simply “hiding” it by never referring to the other person as his “partner” or even “date”. Such progress in the 21st century!

by Anonymousreply 441April 9, 2019 1:26 PM

[Quote]There is literaly no logic in this "pandering", "promotion" insistence

I feel the same way. The idea that this is a conspiracy where Madden's team just wants to trick the public into thinking he has a boyfriend just doesn't make sense to me.

by Anonymousreply 442April 9, 2019 1:43 PM

Regardless of whether Richard is gay or bi, this thing with Brandon has to be pretty serious in order for him to ditch the girlfriend and live somewhat openly with Brandon. (Yes, yes, I know... we don’t have any smoking gun photos of the two of them, but surely he’s smart enough to know that people would eventually put two and two together.)

by Anonymousreply 443April 9, 2019 1:47 PM

Occam’s razor here people. The simplest explanation is that they’re romantically involved and fucking, and Richard just doesn’t care enough to keep it under lock and key.

by Anonymousreply 444April 9, 2019 1:50 PM

Its officially on the gay blogosphere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445April 9, 2019 1:50 PM

I wonder if Brandon will go to London with Richard when he actually starts filming 1917?

by Anonymousreply 446April 9, 2019 1:51 PM

Were Brandon and Miles Heizer ever a thing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447April 9, 2019 1:54 PM

Miles has been dating DL favorite Connor Jessup for a while now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448April 9, 2019 1:56 PM

R443 and R444 Agree and agree. He’s always been ambiguous in his sexuality and private. He obviously felt a connection to Brandon enough to go to LA, travel to London, introduce to family and friends as far back as January. Maybe he didn’t realize people would be onto them so quickly.

Apparently he met Jenna in 2012 and no one linked them until she got Dr Who and one of them slipped. He’s always been fairly under the radar so they probably underestimated the interest this would cause. I’m sure his recent success as a “hunky” leading man only adds to that interest.

by Anonymousreply 449April 9, 2019 1:59 PM

I should add in the interest of full disclosure that twitter is saying Jenna was a beard because they have or had the same publicist. Part of that may be true in that they did break up but reconciled right before the press for Cinderella. Not sure if that makes the whole relationship a sham though...maybe they were just instructed to hold it together until after Cinderella and it was a true relationship

by Anonymousreply 450April 9, 2019 2:05 PM

R444, Occam's Razor (over-simplistic analysis) is what got many innocent people wrongly put on death row.

by Anonymousreply 451April 9, 2019 2:06 PM

[quote] I don't know anyone who watched The Bodyguard either.

Dear God, just because [bold]you[/bold] don't know anyone that did something doesn't mean that no one did it!

Even without Netflix it was the most viewed drama on the BBC in 16 years 15.7 million viewers (which is [bold]higher[/bold] than as Game of Thrones) has but unlike Game of Thrones it was [bold]his[/bold] show.

It's likely a US / UK thing but please stop downplaying it.

by Anonymousreply 452April 9, 2019 2:07 PM

[Quote]I feel like there are going to be pictures of the two making out soon!

Won't happen. He is way too focused on his career. He *might* come out as "queer" (I assume he will come out using the safest term, though I consider it a slur), but even that is a stretch imo. He will probably continue to live as he does, not lying but not hiding either. Just living his life without coming out.

by Anonymousreply 453April 9, 2019 2:10 PM

[Quote]There is literaly no logic in this "pandering", "promotion" insistence lol Pap pictures can be scheduled but there are farrrr more indications that they are actually together. People speculated even before these pictures. And Richard can be ambiguous as he wants. At least he doesn't completely hide this relationship.

Exactly. It's so much more than these pics. People speculated about them being together a month ago. He doesn't hide the relationship and he doesn't lie about his sexuality (he just refuses to answer). He's living as open as he can right now without risking his career by coming out.

by Anonymousreply 454April 9, 2019 2:13 PM

R436 Don't worry, I have a feeling R432 is another clueless fangirl.

by Anonymousreply 455April 9, 2019 2:14 PM

Sorry, I meant to say R431 is another clueless fangirl.

by Anonymousreply 456April 9, 2019 2:15 PM

R444 yes, and? Do you think assuming a man is in a same-sex relationship because all signs point to that is comparable to a death sentence? Are you a troll or just a devastated fangirl, because you know Richard was never gonna fuck you anyway.

by Anonymousreply 457April 9, 2019 2:16 PM

Whoops. Above meant for r451, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 458April 9, 2019 2:21 PM

He’s gained 100k followers on ig since yesterday (RM)

by Anonymousreply 459April 9, 2019 2:22 PM

Speaking of Jonas...which one of you is the "Slow rollout" twat? Is this Madden's slow rollout? OCCAM's RAZOR? AHAHAHA

Poor William of Ockham. Little did he know that some idiots would apply his theory to the unsubstantiated sex life of a c- list actor

[quote][R444] yes, and? Do you think assuming a man is in a same-sex relationship because all signs point to that is comparable to a death sentence? Are you a troll or just a devastated fangirl, because you know Richard was never gonna fuck you anyway.

Grrrr...Just BIG mad. Like he would fuck YOU if he were gay. See how THAT works?

by Anonymousreply 460April 9, 2019 2:24 PM

[Quote]He’s always been ambiguous in his sexuality and private. He obviously felt a connection to Brandon enough to go to LA, travel to London, introduce to family and friends as far back as January. Maybe he didn’t realize people would be onto them so quickly.

R449 You nailed it! I agree that he didn't anticipate it blowing up the way it has. LA isn't England. There are paps (and fans with phones) everywhere. Maybe he's lived under the radar in London so far, but that's clearly not possible in LA, even though he thought different.

by Anonymousreply 461April 9, 2019 2:26 PM

I can't believe we really have a poster trying to argue that the popularity of Bodyguard is in the same universe as the popularity of Game Of Thrones.

by Anonymousreply 462April 9, 2019 2:29 PM

You're talking to yourself again, R458 / R457 :). You're also very over-emotional, projecting your own desires for Madden on others. And, off-topic, but you don't seem to understand what Occam's Razor is. It's about choosing a theory with the least number of assumptions (which actually can even be a more sophisticated theory, rather than a basic one). And, regardless of Madden's sex life, there are plenty of assumptions in your theory.

by Anonymousreply 463April 9, 2019 2:32 PM

I don't get why the gay community starts attacking people for speculating that a celeb might be gay? I saw it with Shawn Mendes (after the RS interview) and now with Richard Madden. Like it's some big crime to speculate? Connor Franta (Youtuber) even made a video how people were so "evil" for assuming Shawn's sexuality, no joke. He is gay himself. I seriously don't get it. Sorry, I digress. I just read the Towleroad comments and once again people are attacking Towleroad for "outing" Madden.

by Anonymousreply 464April 9, 2019 2:33 PM

R462 Bodyguard isn’t the SAME level of popularity as GoT — it’s just RM’s more recent role and consequently his breakout role, since he’s the star. And no, this isn’t the same poster as before. There are more than one of us here who thinks it’s a big show (though not necessarily bigger than GoT).

by Anonymousreply 465April 9, 2019 2:34 PM

I agree r464. I find it inherently homophobic that people think it is a bad thing.

No one cares of speculation of opposite sex couples, but same sex couples is HOW! DARE! YOU!

by Anonymousreply 466April 9, 2019 2:36 PM

Game of Thrones is an ensemble hit. Bodyguard was a hit because of him as male lead and Keeley Hawes as female lead.

So he was in two fairly popular shows (don't know if anyone saw Cinderella though) known in the UK where he is from.

by Anonymousreply 467April 9, 2019 2:38 PM

Watching the double date pics I want to slap Brandon so hard for wearing flip flops while the others wear regular shoes. He looks like a spaz.

by Anonymousreply 468April 9, 2019 2:40 PM

Thank you, r7! We could use you in that sprawling Shawn Mendes mess.

by Anonymousreply 469April 9, 2019 2:40 PM

I think Richard and Brandon were able to keep things under wraps previously because up until February Brandon mainly lived in San Francisco where he was filming 13rw. There are generally no paps up there. This is the first time they've both been actually living at the same time for any period of time in LA. Since LA is a city filled with celebs there are always paps. For all we know those paps could've been waiting to catch someone else and got lucky when they saw R&B. I don't think they planned to get caught. I don't think it's some big coming out. I mean look at what happened as soon as they got caught: Brandon mysteriously deletes/renames his playlist (even though it had been up for months) and that account on IG with all the tea about their relationship gets deleted.

by Anonymousreply 470April 9, 2019 2:40 PM

Everyone’s arguing about GoT vs Bodyguard but has anyone seen him in the first season of Medici Masters of Florence? The show isn’t as good, but he is fucking sexy. There’s just something about those blousy white shirts exposing his chest, and then that messy mop of hair ... yum.

by Anonymousreply 471April 9, 2019 2:42 PM

R468 LOL, I was thinking the same thing! He wore flip flops while everyone else wore regular shoes. Bad choice. He looked stupid.

by Anonymousreply 472April 9, 2019 2:44 PM

R471 and Ibiza is the fucking worst movie ever but he’s sexy as hell in it. Hot tub scene...

by Anonymousreply 473April 9, 2019 2:46 PM

Call me Mary! but I am grateful for this kind of media distraction. I was so focused on Kit Harington being the one who may be outed (or come out as gay) that Richard Madden wasn't on my radar anymore. And then with Brandon Flynn of all people (since I was sure that Miles Heizer would be the one coming out as gay from 13 Reasons Why).

by Anonymousreply 474April 9, 2019 2:48 PM

R468 maybe it’s bc he’s from south Florida? Everyone wears flip flops here no matter the weather, occasion etc even to work. At least they aren’t those horrible plastic one RM wore in those pap pics w the striped shirt.

by Anonymousreply 475April 9, 2019 2:49 PM

Agree with R471. He's good in costume dramas...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476April 9, 2019 2:50 PM

R470 I agree. I don't think this was planned at all. I agree the paps probably waited for someone else and just got lucky. Brandon and Richard probably thought they could fly under the radar, after all they aren't THAT famous. They were clearly wrong though. And yes, the scrambling of anything too "couply" has begun, which is more proof that it wasn't planned and it wasn't a publicity stunt (imo anyway). Also, the removing of the playlist, the deleted pics etc just reinforces that they really are a couple and not just friends. There is no reason to keep a friendship a secret. All this secrecy just confirms that they're an actual couple.

by Anonymousreply 477April 9, 2019 2:50 PM

R476 I’ll take older Cosimo thanks :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478April 9, 2019 2:54 PM

What's interesting is that some imply that Madden was semi out in London, and yet I can't recall any comments about that on DL. Have the Brit DLers forsaken us or I just didn't notice these comments?

by Anonymousreply 479April 9, 2019 2:56 PM

R474 I think he flew under everyone's radar. That's why this is blowing up. Nobody expected him to be gay (or bi). At least I didn't. I have read so much stuff about him being a pussyhound etc, then there are all the ex girlfriends. I guess he had everyone fooled. I usually say "duh" when a celeb comes out (or is outed, which is sorta the case here), but this is the one time I'm genuinely surprised by a celeb being bi/gay. I can't even remember the last time I was surprised by a celeb coming out. My gaydar is usually bang on. Obviously not this time though.

by Anonymousreply 480April 9, 2019 2:56 PM

R479 No, I usually check out all the gossip on this site as I'm not American and not that into American politics. Anyways, I can't remember anyone here saying Madden is gay (or even bi), quite the opposite actually. I think we had a few people claiming to be insiders who said he was a pussyhound and not even remotely bi or gay.

by Anonymousreply 481April 9, 2019 2:58 PM

[quote] He doesn't hide the relationship ... He's living as open as he can right now

"As open as he can"? You make it sound like he's from Saudi Arabia, R454. He's a Brit (British film industry is quite open to gays, the BBC recently cast openly out Sandra Oh as lead actor in "Killing Eve"). And he's playing a role in a biopic about British gay icon Elton John. It's not a case of "can", it's a case of "want to" or not.

And "not hiding the relationship"? Seriously... So how does he introduce Flynn at social gatherings and public events? As his "no comment, we're roommates"? If you dated someone and they didn't even publicly acknowledge you as a date - how would that make you feel? Not calling you his date, no public smooches, not even holding hands in public - that's clearly "hiding the relationship", if there is any. I don't understand how some posters here manage to see some kind of revolutionary "openness" in people simply walking on a pedestrian sidewalk for pizza.

by Anonymousreply 482April 9, 2019 2:59 PM

Its not out of nowhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483April 9, 2019 3:01 PM

There have been rumors for ages but nothing concrete like this and someone (presumably a woman) would come on and say how he was straight, an animal in the sack etc.

by Anonymousreply 484April 9, 2019 3:04 PM

R483 I remember seeing that thread. Agreed, DL sleuths are usually all over that shit. Best gaydar on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 485April 9, 2019 3:06 PM

R485 lots of DLers said they didn’t get the ping from him but his Britishness confused the gaydar lol

by Anonymousreply 486April 9, 2019 3:08 PM

R485, if you actually read the thread, many dismissed Madden, so I think DL's gaydar was actually broken.

Also, why is that link talking about "openly gay" British actors? He wasn't "openly gay" in 2011. He's not even that now.

by Anonymousreply 487April 9, 2019 3:10 PM

485 I mean if we proclaim every single male celeb is gay (which we do) then we’re bound to be right sometimes

by Anonymousreply 488April 9, 2019 3:12 PM

If Madden is gay we don't know how long he has been openly gay in his private day to day life. A public image is not your real life.

by Anonymousreply 489April 9, 2019 3:12 PM

R486 Also, maybe it's because he might be bi? Maybe that's the part that confuses people. My gaydar is usually spot on but I was wrong about Richard. I actually thought he was straight. He didn't ping at all. I'm not exactly sad by this news. This is the one time I'm glad my gaydar was wrong. It's usually right 9 out of 10 times.

by Anonymousreply 490April 9, 2019 3:14 PM

R486 an R487 Uh, no. Early in the thread someone posted this interview that pinged loudly...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491April 9, 2019 3:14 PM

r487, I was the one who started that thread 8 years ago, and the "openly" was merely quoting the original link, which was arguably an incorrect usage of the word "openly."

by Anonymousreply 492April 9, 2019 3:14 PM

Jules and Landon need to step up. Invite these guys over for a talk about being "out, but not out," J & L.

by Anonymousreply 493April 9, 2019 3:14 PM

Are people equating openly gay with glass closeting? That would be different from being out (and proud), which is actually saying you're gay.

by Anonymousreply 494April 9, 2019 3:20 PM

The obsession here with RM is easy to understand. Former fat kid, bullied in school, who turns into a beautiful swan. That's DL catnip in every one of the seven kingdoms.

by Anonymousreply 495April 9, 2019 3:21 PM

That's catnip for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 496April 9, 2019 3:22 PM

R489 Well, seems like he is pretty open with his parents considering his dad (I think?) follows Brandon on Insta, and didn't Brandon meet his parents at one point? Seems like he has always been out in his private life and his family is accepting.

by Anonymousreply 497April 9, 2019 3:22 PM

R491 - why are you saying "ugh, no"? Learn to read the post you're replying to first. I said MANY in the thread dismissed Madden, in fact it seems the majority (while you're referring to some specific poster). One poster does not make up "DL's gaydar".

by Anonymousreply 498April 9, 2019 3:23 PM

If Rocketman does play Cannes will Richard bring Brandon?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499April 9, 2019 3:24 PM

Will DL explode if RM brings Brandon to Rocketman's premiere?

by Anonymousreply 500April 9, 2019 3:26 PM

I suspected many british actors, but had no idea about Richard too. It's pleasant surprise.

by Anonymousreply 501April 9, 2019 3:26 PM

Wow, thanks for posting that video, R491. You're right, he pings loud and clear there. It's from 5 years ago though, wonder if he was since asked to butch up? He is very different in recent interviews, isn't he? He seemed much more "himself" and less self-conscious back then.

by Anonymousreply 502April 9, 2019 3:27 PM

[quote] Seems like he has always been out in his private life

If he had been "out" in his private life, R497 - DL would have known long ago. London's acting / thespian circle is quite small - many people know each other.

by Anonymousreply 503April 9, 2019 3:28 PM

R491 That interview pinged for me — especially given how much he’s butched it up since then. But can we talked about how he’s dressed in that interview? What straight guy dresses like that? Or maybe it’s a British fashion thing? Regardless, I raised an eyebrow when I watched that.

by Anonymousreply 504April 9, 2019 3:29 PM

I have said this before, but I'll say it again. I hope he comes out during the Rocketman release. However, I know it's not very likely (I would love him to prove me wrong though). The next best thing is for him to just live his life openly, as much as he can anyway, without officially coming out. As long as he doesn't lie about his sexuality or beard up, I'm fine with it. Glass closeted is better than fully closeted. It's not perfect, but Hollywood is still backwards, it's still a homophobic business, so I get it. He wants to protect his career. Even so, just living openly is better than most closeted gay actors who won't even do that.

by Anonymousreply 505April 9, 2019 3:31 PM

R501 Me neither. I'm happy I was wrong about him though.

by Anonymousreply 506April 9, 2019 3:33 PM

R497 there is a photo upthread of Brandon, Richard and Richard’s parents for award time in January. I would think they would have met prior to that, but who knows? The whole dad following in insta is also funny because he unfollowed Ellie and followed Brandon within a short time span.

Some fraus were saying that because his sister (also public) doesn’t follow Brandon, that means this is allll fake.

R503 maybe his friends have his back? He seems to have long time friendships and has been in the business a long time. Maybe it’s a known thing and people just help him out?

by Anonymousreply 507April 9, 2019 3:36 PM

R498 "Many?" Most of the thread is speculation about Kit Harington. Nobody says much about Madden except someone posting that "Rich" wasn't gay in drama school.

by Anonymousreply 508April 9, 2019 3:38 PM

The poster who always pops up to claim they knew Madden in drama school has been very absent in these threads.

Come forth and explain yourself!

by Anonymousreply 509April 9, 2019 3:41 PM

R505 can you or anyone really explain to me how he would live openly and not come out? I’m genuinely curious. Wouldn’t people know he’s living with a man and put two and two together? And if we’re saying he would do this for his career, wouldn’t his career be affected l? Sorry to be so naive.

by Anonymousreply 510April 9, 2019 3:43 PM

[quote] Hollywood is still backwards, it's still a homophobic business

The same Hollywood that just cast a lesbian deaf Transgender in the role of a superhero, R505?

And why you do keep scaremongering about Hollywood? Most of Madden’s work is BRITISH projects. And he will always have British projects (he’s part of the “golden set” here) so he has no risk.

R507, WHY would his circle (especially his out gay British friends) "help him" stay in the closet? That makes zero sense. I mean, have you been to London? It's not Iran. He's 32 now - so, what, he lived a THIRD of his life in the public closet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511April 9, 2019 3:43 PM

R509 is the drama school girl the same one who said the scarf RM had on in that GOT picture with GRRM was hers? The FWB girl?

by Anonymousreply 512April 9, 2019 3:45 PM

[quote]London's acting / thespian circle is quite small - many people know each other.

R503 Yes, and they protect each other tend not to blab when one of their own makes a bid for homophobic Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 513April 9, 2019 3:45 PM

R505 I agree.

I confess that I’m torn between being thirsty for more gossip and feeling guilty for putting his private life under a microscope. Being a gay (or bi, even) celebrity puts a whole new level of pressure on a person. I just hope he’s able to live his life as he chooses and ignores any negative feedback.

by Anonymousreply 514April 9, 2019 3:46 PM

[Quote]He's 32 now - so, what, he lived a THIRD of his life in the public closet

John Travolta STILL has his people go after people that say he is gay. You seem naive to the way the entertainment industry works.

Colton and Garrett both talked about how they were told to stay in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 515April 9, 2019 3:46 PM

Thank you R513 . That’s what I meant R511.

by Anonymousreply 516April 9, 2019 3:47 PM

[quote]can you or anyone really explain to me how he would live openly and not come out?

R510 Like someone said upthread, to keep his options open. It's cowardly, but less cowardly than outright lying.

by Anonymousreply 517April 9, 2019 3:56 PM

To keep it ambiguous so he doesn’t get typecast. And yes, cowardly.

by Anonymousreply 518April 9, 2019 3:59 PM

R517 not why would he do it, but how would he do it. Like wouldn’t people realize he’s dating/living with a man? Would casting agents, producers etc not know just because he never made some sort of declaration? I’m assuming he stays being linked to men openly and doesn’t “beard” or switch to a woman again, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 519April 9, 2019 4:04 PM

R51 But it's still better than outwardly lying about his sexuality and bearding.

by Anonymousreply 520April 9, 2019 4:04 PM

Sorry, that was meant for R518.

by Anonymousreply 521April 9, 2019 4:05 PM

[quote]I confess that I’m torn between being thirsty for more gossip and feeling guilty for putting his private life under a microscope.

R514 Anyone who shows up on Just Jared is fair game. All that content is written and paid for by PR flacks selling their paid for pap walks and spin doctoring. Their "Top Celebs" reads like a laundry list of closeted gays and lesbians.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522April 9, 2019 4:06 PM

R519 It has been done before. Didn't Matt Bomer live with Simon Halls for years before coming out?

by Anonymousreply 523April 9, 2019 4:07 PM

John Travolta is a different generation from Madden, R515, and neither Colton or Garrett are British. You're making a lot of assumptions about how the British entertainment industry works.

As for Hollywood, Brit Tom Hardy confessed to experimenting with men and "fucking everyone and everything" - and they still cast him in Inception and Batman.

R513, so you're saying all his closest circle (who are the new British privileged "golden set", the new generation of the Primrose Hill set) covered up for Madden and intentionally deceived the public, just for his opportunistic stab at Hollywood? That paints a pretty low picture.

by Anonymousreply 524April 9, 2019 4:07 PM

Henry Cavill is cowardly. If RM is really gay and he continues to hang out with Brandon in public, I definitely won't use the word cowardly to describe him. I don't think celebrities need to talk about their sexuality to the press.

by Anonymousreply 525April 9, 2019 4:08 PM

I agree with r525: what I'd like to see is a movie star just show up at premieres and industry events with his boyfriend, just as a normal, everyday thing, without the sturm und drang of a coming out interview and all that.

by Anonymousreply 526April 9, 2019 4:12 PM

[quote] That paints a pretty low picture.

R524 How is that painting a low picture to think they are trying to have his back? I don't agree with it but I get it.

by Anonymousreply 527April 9, 2019 4:14 PM

The mainstream press would report it as their friend unless the celebrity has publicly commented about it r526.

by Anonymousreply 528April 9, 2019 4:14 PM

And how is the press supposed to refer to that person, R526? As a boyfriend or a "roommate"? Because if he doesn't specify "boyfriend", the partner will be relegated to the shady label "Madden ... and his friend".

by Anonymousreply 529April 9, 2019 4:16 PM

[R526] I hope we can all look forward to that day. In the meantime, homophobia in Hollywood is still a thing and it needs to end.

by Anonymousreply 530April 9, 2019 4:17 PM

What homophobia happened in Hollywood in 2018-2019, R530?

by Anonymousreply 531April 9, 2019 4:20 PM

This is who Brandon used do

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532April 9, 2019 4:25 PM

[quote]The same Hollywood that just cast a lesbian deaf Transgender in the role of a superhero, [R505]?

R511? On Titans? On the DC Universe? A streaming service less than 200K people watch? Good for that person but it will probably be a one episode guest spot. Hollywood still has a long way to go! There's no shame in admitting that.

[quote]Didn't Matt Bomer live with Simon Halls for years before coming out?

R523, He did but he also never bearded or was linked to any woman. Privately, if you knew him or knew any of his friends, you knew that he had a husband and three children.

by Anonymousreply 533April 9, 2019 4:25 PM

R527 - "have his back"? It's a low picture because it's called bearding (lying). Under your theory the British crème de la crème (including Elton John) was supporting Madden to stay in the closet? I seriously doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 534April 9, 2019 4:28 PM

R526 here, all he need do is walk down the red carpet holding his boyfriend’s hand.

by Anonymousreply 535April 9, 2019 4:29 PM

Have any of RM’s friends or former co-stars commented on this ye t on social media?

by Anonymousreply 536April 9, 2019 4:31 PM

Sexy Richard with Idris Elba in Bastille Day!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537April 9, 2019 4:31 PM

R536 no. But what would they say and where? Someone here did say that Taron liked the same picture on Instagram that RM liked....

by Anonymousreply 538April 9, 2019 4:34 PM

[quote] Hollywood still has a long way to go

There's always room for improvement. But in 2018-2019, what scandals or snubs in Hollywood happened that led you to that evaluation? If e.g. Haynes doesn't land a lead role in a big film - is that because he's out or because he's a so-so actor? I think the latter.

by Anonymousreply 539April 9, 2019 4:36 PM

Prince Charming in Cinderella

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540April 9, 2019 4:36 PM

Has anyone checked on Sam today?

by Anonymousreply 541April 9, 2019 4:41 PM

R536 Not that I've seen but interestingly enough yesterday when this was all blowing up, the model RM is kissing in the Vogue piece posted the photos of them kissing and Richard started following her.

by Anonymousreply 542April 9, 2019 4:41 PM

Lol R541 I just looked at his insta. He’s “back in town and feeling fruity.” He also a story posted yesterday of some fanart (I think). It was a black and white portrait of him crying rainbow flag tears.

by Anonymousreply 543April 9, 2019 4:43 PM

R542 Does he think he has to prove he's not gay now? Absolutely pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 544April 9, 2019 4:50 PM

R542 and R544 He always does that. Follows the model (male or female), photographer, director, designer, etc.

by Anonymousreply 545April 9, 2019 4:52 PM

And let’s not forget the photos of him kissing the model were likely taken at least a couple months ago. The magazine came out last week, several days before the pics of him with BF. So it’s not like he rushed out and had these photos done to prove how straight he is.

by Anonymousreply 546April 9, 2019 4:55 PM

R415

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547April 9, 2019 4:58 PM

R546 I don't think he rushed out to do anything because I'm in the camp who doesn't think he meant for the public to find out about Brandon. I'm still quite baffled as to the point of him kissing the model at all. To me it goes in line with him only publically dating women up until now. Playing up the image that he's straight when perhaps he's not. Like if we hadn't found out about Brandon people would probably be shipping him with her (I think some of his fans already were).

by Anonymousreply 548April 9, 2019 5:00 PM

Richard Madden is a poof.

by Anonymousreply 549April 9, 2019 5:11 PM

R548 the article made it sound like the photog directed it. I don’t have the exact line, but it was something like ‘when told to kiss whoever she is, he complies’

I thought the whole set of pictures were weird, but maybe I just don’t get high fashion. It was supposed to feature him, but there were barely any full face shots and the model was dead eyed in them.

by Anonymousreply 550April 9, 2019 5:11 PM

[quote]the BBC recently cast openly out Sandra Oh as lead actor in "Killing Eve"

Sandra Oh has never publicly come out, nor is she (probably) even gay. Where do you get that?

by Anonymousreply 551April 9, 2019 5:19 PM

I saw them walking a little dog together yesterday up on franklin yet again - so they are still hanging publicly in trendy/crowded areas even after the pics were released. He clearly doesn’t give AF and neither should we. Next.

by Anonymousreply 552April 9, 2019 5:27 PM

[quote]But in 2018-2019, what scandals or snubs in Hollywood happened that led you to that evaluation? If e.g. Haynes doesn't land a lead role in a big film - is that because he's out or because he's a so-so actor? I think the latter.

Ooo, baby girl, I can just ask one! You really think this thread is private, huh?

And referencing Colton Haynes? I can tell you're some kind of a teenager or fan something. Where did that thought even come from? The universe ain't even checking for his ass.

Let's get down to the nitty here. Look at magazine covers, turn on a tv show, watch a movie.

Openly gay actors don't normally get to carry movies or television shows. I said, "carry" I didn't say, play Doctor Number 34 on Season 87 on Grey's Anatomy. The "improvement" we've gotten is that gay actors can work more as supporting actors but it is nowhere near equal to straight actors but if you're a lesbian than you never know you might be the lead on a sci-fi series!

If Richard Madden is gay and he does officially come out, I hope he has an amazing career but there is not a single actor working that hasn't been hurt by this shit. It means a lot when an actor says they don't care and actually finds the courage to be themselves publicly.

by Anonymousreply 553April 9, 2019 5:31 PM

We need a new thread soon.

by Anonymousreply 554April 9, 2019 5:49 PM

R552 Thanks for the update. That makes me happy. He might not be OUT-out, but at least the latest gossip hasn’t forced him to shut the door on the closet.

R553 Yes, exactly. I was trying to say this earlier but could find the right words. You hit the nail on the head.

by Anonymousreply 555April 9, 2019 5:56 PM

R552 I'm happy to hear that. Good on him for living his life and not giving a shit what people might think.

by Anonymousreply 556April 9, 2019 6:03 PM

R552 pics or it didn’t happen! Were they holding hands? Kissing? Fucking on the street? No one will believe it otherwise!

by Anonymousreply 557April 9, 2019 6:09 PM

R557 Preferably of them fucking of the street

by Anonymousreply 558April 9, 2019 6:21 PM

I am not convinced that he's gay, most likely bi. He had me convinced that he may be attracted to women by that Cameron Diaz link. No gay guy would giggle like that about a woman.

by Anonymousreply 559April 9, 2019 6:35 PM

I even doubt he likes guys. I’ll piss my pants if this turns out to be some sort of trolling.

by Anonymousreply 560April 9, 2019 6:41 PM

Come on LA DL’ers. Go hide your asses in some shrubbery in Franklin Village. Apparently they were out walking the dog again.

by Anonymousreply 561April 9, 2019 6:44 PM

R559 Where have you been, dear? Cameron Diaz is a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 562April 9, 2019 6:45 PM

R562 Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 563April 9, 2019 6:46 PM

Most women on twitter refuse to believe he is gay, and are insisting he is straight but not a toxic masculine bro so can show affection to guys without it being romantic or sexual, and I'm hearing that from many posters on this thread. So basically it means actors can pretty much live as out gay men, as long as they don't explicitly state it and show up hold a beards hand once a year.

by Anonymousreply 564April 9, 2019 6:49 PM

Now I'm not believing the Frankiln Village sightings. happening to see them twice is suspicious and right after the others pics? And the Queen didn't whip out his iPhone? 🤔

by Anonymousreply 565April 9, 2019 6:50 PM

Everyone comes out differently, maybe this is his way of coming out.

by Anonymousreply 566April 9, 2019 6:51 PM

R565 he’s the same one who spotted them months ago. Said he (she?) was in the business and didn’t want to invade privacy.

by Anonymousreply 567April 9, 2019 6:51 PM

R567 And you believe them?

by Anonymousreply 568April 9, 2019 6:57 PM

I just hope this well-publicised Pap Walk isn't just part of publicity campaign.

"People will pay good money for that" kiss at 7.30.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569April 9, 2019 7:02 PM

Queerty jumps on the train

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570April 9, 2019 7:04 PM

Richard’s not gay, just the guy he’s fucking.

by Anonymousreply 571April 9, 2019 7:04 PM

Queerty's headline makes it all about Sam Smith, he must be loving this.

by Anonymousreply 572April 9, 2019 7:07 PM

Queerty also mistakenly has Kate Winslet starring in All About Eve in London.

by Anonymousreply 573April 9, 2019 7:10 PM

I was enjoying this thread until the conspiracy theorists showed up. They ruin everything.

by Anonymousreply 574April 9, 2019 7:16 PM

[quote] Openly gay actors don't normally get to carry movies or television shows.

Which ‘Great Gay Thespians’ do you think were snubbed this past year (2018-2019) in terms of casting or awards? Provide specific examples, R553. Because simply saying that most main actors in movies are straight is unhelpful. Most of the population is straight, so of course. But the question is: tell me which specific gay actor you think should have gotten a particular lead role, but was rejected.

by Anonymousreply 575April 9, 2019 7:21 PM

R564 That's because fangirls are dumb.

by Anonymousreply 576April 9, 2019 7:25 PM

Block them, r574. The thread becomes so much more pleasant and manageable. For people claiming not to be invested they sure do post a lot.

by Anonymousreply 577April 9, 2019 7:26 PM

R564 Most fangirls are delusional and stupid. Just ignore them.

by Anonymousreply 578April 9, 2019 7:30 PM

Speaking of theories I have a feeling Richard’s relationship with Ellie was a completely fake tabloidmance. It made sense since she’s a young up and coming actress and he needed the press for some of these parts. All the staged candid images with her he looked absolutely miserable. No wonder he ended up with Brandon even while he was was technically still “with” her. He was probably over the facade at that point and wanted out.

by Anonymousreply 579April 9, 2019 7:43 PM

[Quote] All the staged candid images with her he looked absolutely miserable.

Oh c'mon, it's not as if madden is some ray of sunshine in any of his pics with flynn lol

by Anonymousreply 580April 9, 2019 7:45 PM

R579 Good point. I agree. It would make sense if it was a showmance considering he ditched her for Brandon while he was still technically with her.

by Anonymousreply 581April 9, 2019 7:47 PM

British press alleged it was Bamber who ditched him, R581.

by Anonymousreply 582April 9, 2019 7:49 PM

Brandon just followed the stylist for Richard's Interview photo shoot aww how cute. He seems very fond of Richard.

by Anonymousreply 583April 9, 2019 7:50 PM

R582 But how likely is that if he started seeing Brandon while he was still with her? Seems like cheating to me.

by Anonymousreply 584April 9, 2019 7:51 PM

Richard Madden is about as gay as Tom Hiddleston!

by Anonymousreply 585April 9, 2019 7:52 PM

R581 Maybe she was tired of their sham romance. At least, I hope she knew it was a sham going into it and wasn’t surprised by walking in on him going down on some dude. (Pure speculation on my part. For all I know he was 100% faithful to her.)

by Anonymousreply 586April 9, 2019 7:55 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587April 9, 2019 7:58 PM

Oh, good. Asspants.

by Anonymousreply 588April 9, 2019 7:59 PM

Not dissing, but how old are all the people who are constantly monitoring who "liked" or "unliked" or "followed" or "unfollowed" or "re-followed" or "unfollowed again" who on Instagram. It seems like a kids' game: "Look, Billy liked Susie's photo of a candy store! Oh, but Annie unfollowed Billie! She must be jealous of Susie! And now Mikey unliked Annie but started following Billie! It must mean Mikey, Susie and Billie are having a BDSM ménage à trois in the playground sandpit!".

by Anonymousreply 589April 9, 2019 8:02 PM

Enty has jumped on the train with a super obvious blind item. Note a response in the comments by a commenter named prixie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590April 9, 2019 8:04 PM

I find funny all the speculation.

First, it would be the first time an actor use a gay relationship to promote a film. It would be fantastic if that was true and worked, it'll be of all ridiculous bearding, but i doubt that's the case.

The seem to be really dating.

And about Brandon Flynn being a nobody, probably that's true for people of certain age but the truth is he has way more followers on instagran than Timothée Chalamet (and Thimothée is way more famous on internet than anywhere else, people like him or Lucas Hedges had a lot of acclaim, deserved in my opinion, but they didn't have a hit on box office so their fame is way more limited than it seems). 13 reasons why is huge, it's Netflix most popular show. Of course he is famous only with his demo but he is not an instagram model trying to catch a celebrity boyfriend.

And being openly gay it's maybe a problem in HW but certainly not on UK and Madden can act. Maybe he simply fell in love.

Oh, and Sam Smith has plenty material for new album (and this even creates some buzz) so everybody wins

by Anonymousreply 591April 9, 2019 8:05 PM

That's how the world works in the social media age r589, you can find a lot of information off social media habits.

And I'm 31.

by Anonymousreply 592April 9, 2019 8:05 PM

Is anybody going make Part 3, or do I have to do it, you lazy whores?

by Anonymousreply 593April 9, 2019 8:05 PM

Part 3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594April 9, 2019 8:06 PM

Thanks r594

by Anonymousreply 595April 9, 2019 8:07 PM

[quote] Oh, and Sam Smith has plenty material for new album

Does all this mean that Smith's falsetto voice is going to get even higher and whinier in the next album?

by Anonymousreply 596April 9, 2019 8:09 PM

RM may have fallen in love and threw all caution to the wind.

by Anonymousreply 597April 9, 2019 8:09 PM

R596

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598April 9, 2019 8:12 PM

I'm an early Millennial too, R592, and I shudder at our generation's OCD Insta monitoring habits.

by Anonymousreply 599April 9, 2019 8:15 PM

^. Is that an affectation or an oxygen pump?

by Anonymousreply 600April 9, 2019 8:15 PM

Reply R335 from the thread #1 needs to be replicated here. Timeline of this relationship:

"I'm bored and stuck in the house, so here's a timeline, for those who don't want to read the whole damn thread:

- Richard and Brandon have known each other since at least November 2018 because that's when photos of them surfaced from a party. (R was still dating his girlfriend at the time, though.) I think I read somewhere (maybe here) that they started following each other on Instagram in October.

- Sometime around New Year's, Richard and his gf Ellie Bamber break up. At a few social occasions after that, Richard and Brandon appear together. Then in March, a photo surfaces of Richard walking Brandon's dog in LA. And shortly thereafter, an article pops up that says Richard is "crashing" with his "pal" Brandon in LA while Richard looks for work in Hollywood. Except Richard is apparently not looking for work in Hollywood, because he's landed a movie gig in London.

- Richard flies back to London to start production on a new movie he's in with Colin Firth and Bumblesnort Cabbagepatch. But on Saturday night, a photo surfaces of him and Brandon sitting together at a play in London, so apparently Brandon has traveled to London with Richard. And now, just a few days later, they're both back in LA, walking down the street with their arms around each other.

- A DL poster claims to have seen the two of them together at a restaurant recently, acting all cozy and intimate. DL poster says he assumed they were just another gay couple, but then he recognized Richard.

- One of Brandon's friends posted a pic of Brandon and Richard together (not romantic, just hanging out) and commented that Brandon was lucky. Brandon replied back "blessed."

- Brandon has a Spotify play list of love songs titled "Richard."

- Sometime in February, Brandon's ex, Sam Smith, unfollowed Richard on Instagram. (lololol) And speaking of Instagram, Brandon follows Richard's dad on Instagram, and Richard's dad follows Brandon -- which is notable in that his dad only follows a handful of people, mostly family and close friends.

- In the Vogue interview that just came out a week or so ago, Richard is asked point-blank if he's ever questioned his sexuality, and he flatly refuses to answer the question. Did I miss anything?"

by Anonymousreply 601April 9, 2019 9:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!