Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Richard Madden and "buddy" Brandon Flynn

Just a couple of pals hanging out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 602April 8, 2019 1:28 PM

Homosexuals

by Anonymousreply 1April 7, 2019 5:57 AM

Guess he'll never be James Bond. Not only he's gay (allegedly), but he's dating a pathetic att whore like Brandon?? If he don't came out during this relationship, Brandon will find a way to do it when they broke up.

by Anonymousreply 2April 7, 2019 6:01 AM

[quote]If he don't came out

Oh, double dear!

by Anonymousreply 3April 7, 2019 6:04 AM

Brandon got an upgrade from Sam Smith.

by Anonymousreply 4April 7, 2019 6:05 AM

R3, I think we have to remember that we have visitors on DL from countries where English is not the first language.

It's not always a case of bad grammar.

by Anonymousreply 5April 7, 2019 6:08 AM

R5 I think you need to please go home.

by Anonymousreply 6April 7, 2019 6:15 AM

I have to admit I didn't think Madden was gay. However, I do now. I'm surprised he's with Brandon Flynn though. He's such an attention whore and not even remotely in the same league as Madden. Oh well, guess it's not that easy to find someone while being a closeted actor.

by Anonymousreply 7April 7, 2019 6:35 AM

I'm with you, R7. It's funny DL thinks everyone is gay, except the ones who actually are. I'm not 100% convinced though, but it looks suspicious to me. Madden is way too hot for Flynn.

by Anonymousreply 8April 7, 2019 6:44 AM

Madden has dated actresses, though, eg. Jenna Coleman.

And I think he has another girlfriend now. Perhaps they are beards.

But if he's in the closet, why would he walk with this guy in public and draw attention to themselves?

by Anonymousreply 9April 7, 2019 6:49 AM

I wouldn't be shocked if he were bi

by Anonymousreply 10April 7, 2019 6:51 AM

[quote]But if he's in the closet, why would he walk with this guy in public and draw attention to themselves?

Maybe they're (just) friends.

by Anonymousreply 11April 7, 2019 6:52 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 7, 2019 6:57 AM

R12 So maybe he really is bi then?

by Anonymousreply 13April 7, 2019 7:02 AM

Maybe he actually does crave the dong. Or else Brandon's exceptionally hairy armpits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 7, 2019 7:04 AM

Lol at the hate for Brandon; an actually openly gay guy who came out at the start of his career even though he played a (convincing) straight guy on a tween drama (the kind of thing that agents pressure actors to say in the closet for). I mean that faggy blonde twink co star is still in the closet ffs.

And he is hot, you are just jealous little queens.

by Anonymousreply 15April 7, 2019 7:08 AM

I don't hate Brandon Flynn. I think he's hot. He reminds me of a friend at that age.

by Anonymousreply 16April 7, 2019 7:09 AM

don't worry R15, DL will call Madden as ugly queen if/when he comes out of the closet

by Anonymousreply 17April 7, 2019 7:10 AM

I think young Brandon is tiny meat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 7, 2019 7:13 AM

Yes, r18, what you linked to totally proves that assertion.

by Anonymousreply 19April 7, 2019 7:19 AM

Would watch them fuck. Step from from blob queen gender liquid smithy

by Anonymousreply 20April 7, 2019 7:31 AM

ewwww anyone who kissed sam smith is contaminated with FUG

by Anonymousreply 21April 7, 2019 8:14 AM

r18 nightmare fueling

by Anonymousreply 22April 7, 2019 8:54 AM

That's a pretty standard display of affection in the UK. It doesn't mean they're fucking.

by Anonymousreply 23April 7, 2019 9:00 AM

This is decent tea.

by Anonymousreply 24April 7, 2019 9:30 AM

Oh Richard's totally gay or bi. He was just with Flynn in London last week and now they're walking around LA together? LOL. I don't know any straight guys who hang out with their gay bff this much. Although Richard's possessively holding Brandon's neck while trying to stand whole arm's length away screams trying extra hard to be masc. How long is he gonna remain in the closet just hanging with his "pal"

by Anonymousreply 25April 7, 2019 9:31 AM

R25 Preach, this one pic couldn't be more obvious. It basically outed Madden. No, this is not just a case of "British affection", like R23 would have us believe. He caressed Brandon's neck. It's worth mentioning that Madden has had bi/gay rumors forever.

by Anonymousreply 26April 7, 2019 9:36 AM

Sam Smith's sloppy seconds? Yeesh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 7, 2019 10:11 AM

[quote] I don't know any straight guys who hang out with their gay bff this much.

You've seen them together twice?

[quote]He caressed Brandon's neck.

Do you know what a "caress" is?

[quote]That's a pretty standard display of affection in the UK. It doesn't mean they're fucking.

They could have been standing side by side and some weirdos here would have thought they were fucking.

by Anonymousreply 28April 7, 2019 10:34 AM

Richard is said to be "staying with" Brandon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 7, 2019 10:42 AM

R12 Madden needs to get rid of the poof hairdo and dye the skunk stripe.

by Anonymousreply 30April 7, 2019 11:11 AM

I'm a gay man and my best mate is straight. It's not beyond the realm of possibility one or other of us might put our arm around the other during a conversation. It doesn't mean we're indulging in anal creampies behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 31April 7, 2019 11:14 AM

R31 But Brandon is someone he's only just met (per the article at R29)

It's not like Richard and Douglas Booth who also looked quite coupley at times but actually have been friends for years

by Anonymousreply 32April 7, 2019 11:39 AM

r31 but are you, tho?

by Anonymousreply 33April 7, 2019 12:23 PM

Poor Madden. He’s too short to ever play Bond.

Will there be a remake of The Wizard of Oz he can play a munchkin in?

by Anonymousreply 34April 7, 2019 12:23 PM

[quote]It doesn't mean we're indulging in anal creampies behind the scenes.

Are there creampies that aren't anal?

by Anonymousreply 35April 7, 2019 12:24 PM

R35 So vanilla.

Bless.

by Anonymousreply 36April 7, 2019 12:37 PM

Just answer the question, cunt r36.

by Anonymousreply 37April 7, 2019 12:44 PM

good god, madden so hot, deserves better cock than that mousey nothingburger….

it was sam smiths at one time? ye gads. that makes it untouchable...

by Anonymousreply 38April 7, 2019 12:49 PM

Madden is not too short for Bond.

Daniel Craig is hardly tall. Not even remotely close to 6 feet.

by Anonymousreply 39April 7, 2019 12:50 PM

They are both listed as 5'10", r39.

by Anonymousreply 40April 7, 2019 12:52 PM

Which mean they are likely both 5'8"

by Anonymousreply 41April 7, 2019 1:11 PM

Yum. I look forward to the sex tape.

by Anonymousreply 42April 7, 2019 1:12 PM

that pic with that whore will take him off the bond list as hiddlestons did with that lezzie ms swift

by Anonymousreply 43April 7, 2019 1:13 PM

The next Bond will be a woman.

by Anonymousreply 44April 7, 2019 1:21 PM

Daniel Craig is around 5’6”. I’ve seen him in person. He’s tiny, as are most actors. It’s what works on screen.

by Anonymousreply 45April 7, 2019 1:24 PM

Yeah Madden is about the same height as Daniel Craig who played Bond.

You have to admit, the body language in the picture of Flynn and Madden do look like two guys who fuck each other.

He is supposedly staying with Flynn, how do they even know each other?

by Anonymousreply 46April 7, 2019 1:24 PM

We had a supposed insider who claimed they knew Madden in drama school and he was hung and slutty but straight.

by Anonymousreply 47April 7, 2019 2:35 PM

We love hung and slutty.

by Anonymousreply 48April 7, 2019 2:37 PM

R46 through a guy named Michael (that’s all his IG handle is) he seems to be friends with every celeb. I give Brandon Flynn kudos for coming out so early in his career. I think Madden is handsome and talented but I highly doubt he will admit to be anything other than friends with Brandon, no matter what is really going on behind the scenes. R47 is correct that there have been supposed insiders on here who claim to know Madden from drama school and say he’s straight plus another person who claims to be a woman that had a friends with benefits situation with Madden.

by Anonymousreply 49April 7, 2019 2:38 PM

R49 here, I put the IG link in the wrong place

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50April 7, 2019 2:39 PM

Of course there was also this old indiewire article in which it seemed like the author was saying Richard Madden is gay.

Though it seems like the article has been taken down, though the DL thread remains.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51April 7, 2019 2:45 PM

Love it when people on Dl are calling young, actually good looking guys ugly... but when they look like fat, haggard, hairy dumpster, they are considered hot.

by Anonymousreply 52April 7, 2019 2:46 PM

[quote]Lol at the hate for Brandon; an actually openly gay guy who came out at the start of his career even though he played a (convincing) straight guy on a tween drama (the kind of thing that agents pressure actors to say in the closet for).

Agree. Flynn is actually one of the better young actors on "13 Reasons Why" and is believable as a straight guy, it was nice that he came out so early.

by Anonymousreply 53April 7, 2019 2:47 PM

There were rumors about Richard Madden&Brandon flynn for months. They were together in london for a week and basically inseperable in LA these days. And Brandon has spotify playlist named "richard" with full of love songs. It's not like some people claim they are dating just from this pap pictures.

by Anonymousreply 54April 7, 2019 3:14 PM

Ah, I think they make a cute couple.

by Anonymousreply 55April 7, 2019 3:19 PM

Richard never said he is straight and maintained vogue about his sexuality so I guess he is likely bi

by Anonymousreply 56April 7, 2019 3:27 PM

WOW I did some search and now convinced they are together

by Anonymousreply 57April 7, 2019 3:27 PM

Madden looked tiny next to everyone else in Bodyguard.

If he were to play Bond, the director would have to shoot from below and keep him standing on boxes to be taller

by Anonymousreply 58April 7, 2019 3:28 PM

What a goodlooking couple

by Anonymousreply 59April 7, 2019 3:28 PM

Hollywood is very used to making actors seems taller than they are r58.

They had to put Daniel Craig in lifts for some Bond scenes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60April 7, 2019 3:30 PM

I love the image of Brandon being fucked.

by Anonymousreply 61April 7, 2019 3:30 PM

I'm a Brandon fan and I heard these rumors since like last year. I didn't think anything about any of it until Richard started being all secretive about knowing him on Instagram. Richard likes pics of his friends all the time but he pretty much ignores Brandon. I don't get that part if they're just platonic. He liked several posts about Taron just yesterday but pretends Brandon doesn't exist. To me it kind of makes it more obvious the're hiding something

by Anonymousreply 62April 7, 2019 3:30 PM

Sam smith unfollwed Richard Madden in February LOL petty

by Anonymousreply 63April 7, 2019 3:32 PM

[quote]Sam smith unfollwed Richard Madden in February

This detail did it. I'm convinced they are fucking now.

by Anonymousreply 64April 7, 2019 3:34 PM

[quote]Bodyguard star Richard Madden and US actor pal Brandon Flynn spotted strolling around LA with a packet of cannabis cigarettes

Nice! There is nothing better than fucking while you're high on weed.

by Anonymousreply 65April 7, 2019 3:37 PM

R62 Yeah it seems there were many sightings of them together but they are kinda ~secretive~ on sm. I don't usually believe gay/bi rumors but this case is pretty obvious.

by Anonymousreply 66April 7, 2019 3:39 PM

What a glow up from Sam smith!

by Anonymousreply 67April 7, 2019 3:40 PM

If they went forward this would be the most significant coming out in a long time. Game of Thrones is a worldwide phenomenon.

by Anonymousreply 68April 7, 2019 3:40 PM

Good for them. Both hot

by Anonymousreply 69April 7, 2019 3:41 PM

😂 Richard Madden wouldn’t “come out” in a million years. He wants to be Bond.

by Anonymousreply 70April 7, 2019 3:41 PM

Well, I guess Brandon's a top.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71April 7, 2019 3:43 PM

[R68] Richard hasn't been on Game of Thrones for five years

by Anonymousreply 72April 7, 2019 3:44 PM

The thing is that Madden is probably at least bi, even if a smidgen. So as far as guys like him are concerned there’s no reason to “come out” because he’s not gay. He might play with around with Brandon today and end up married with kids to some girl in a few years, so why should he come out?

by Anonymousreply 73April 7, 2019 3:45 PM

R70 Why can’t an openly gay or bi actor play Bond today? Like no one will actually know the impact until they try it. I doubt there is data to support the hypothesis that an openly gay or bi actor would ruin Bond. Stupid Hollywood!

by Anonymousreply 74April 7, 2019 3:46 PM

I'm well aware r72 obviously, he is still Robb Stark to people. A lot of people around the globe are familiar with who he is and this would be a very big coming out.

by Anonymousreply 75April 7, 2019 3:46 PM

[QUOTE]Why can’t an openly gay or bi actor play Bond today?

Because they can’t. They won’t even let a black guy play Bond, for Christ sake.

by Anonymousreply 76April 7, 2019 3:49 PM

The problem is that for the current woke culture James Bond isn't exactly on brand and I don't think that the producers are really there yet to follow suit and make James Bond woke as in African British, bi, or a woman (like BBC's Doctor Who).

Brandon must be a fantastic lay that Richard is considering coming out of the closet for him.

by Anonymousreply 77April 7, 2019 3:50 PM

This account has some receipts but nothing definitive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78April 7, 2019 3:51 PM

[QUOTE]Brandon must be a fantastic lay that Richard is considering coming out of the closet for him.

Who said that he’s considering coming out for him?

by Anonymousreply 79April 7, 2019 3:52 PM

R76 it’s either just plain homophobia and racism because that argument that only white straight guys can act Bond is ridiculous. I mean...it’s acting. And to add the Bond franchise is just so campy and over-the-top; no one watching for “authenticity”

by Anonymousreply 80April 7, 2019 3:55 PM

[quote] Who said that he’s considering coming out for him?

Being this touchy feeling in LA when you are celebrity does not come naturally. Celebs are conditioned to be incredibly aware, and paranoid, of their surroundings to spot (rogue, as in non-hired) paps and civilians with recording devices.

by Anonymousreply 81April 7, 2019 3:55 PM

LA is new for Richard Madden, he might have just learned a hard lesson r81.

Based on what people are saying about their social media activity, he is obviously trying to hide this relationship.

by Anonymousreply 82April 7, 2019 3:56 PM

[QUOTE]it’s either just plain homophobia and racism because that argument that only white straight guys can act Bond is ridiculous. I mean...it’s acting. And to add the Bond franchise is just so campy and over-the-top; no one watching for “authenticity”

Well it’s not in any way democratic. The decision comes down to one person: Barbara Broccoli. And who knows whether she’s racist or homophobic or not.

by Anonymousreply 83April 7, 2019 3:59 PM

I think a James Bond rip off (like Bourne) with an African American or a gay lead (or the leading character being gay or bi) would solve the problem without having the baggage of the origin source getting in the way. These days you have to promote the shit out of a movie release anyway (doesn't matter if there is an already established fan base present or not).

by Anonymousreply 84April 7, 2019 3:59 PM

A gay actor doesn't mean a gay character, there is no reason it needs to make a difference.

Of course, people don't see it that way. It is still considered a risky proposition.

by Anonymousreply 85April 7, 2019 4:01 PM

[quote] LA is new for Richard Madden, he might have just learned a hard lesson [R81].

You really think actors are that much more protected in England? LOL.

by Anonymousreply 86April 7, 2019 4:01 PM

If they were having a secret relationship they wanted to keep secret they wouldn't be out walking around together.

It's not unheard of for straight men and gay men to be friends these days. Do none of you have straight friends you're not fucking? Any straight friends you've walked down the road with?

by Anonymousreply 87April 7, 2019 4:06 PM

They are not that famous to have paparazzis around. Brandon totally called the paps.

by Anonymousreply 88April 7, 2019 4:08 PM

Did you read any other posts in this thread r87?

It's not just about them being seen together in this picture, we are all aware that straight guys and gay guys can be friends dear.

by Anonymousreply 89April 7, 2019 4:08 PM

Any thought that this is a PR relationship for Rocketman?

by Anonymousreply 90April 7, 2019 4:14 PM

[QUOTE]I think a James Bond rip off (like Bourne) with an African American or a gay lead (or the leading character being gay or bi) would solve the problem without having the baggage of the origin source getting in the way.

There is only one Bond. It’s an institution. Bourne is already dead and gone. The fans don’t even want another one. Bond will live on forever. There’s no substitute.

by Anonymousreply 91April 7, 2019 4:14 PM

[quote] There is only one Bond. It’s an institution. Bourne is already dead and gone. The fans don’t even want another one. Bond will live on forever. There’s no substitute.

But there could be an alternative option for those who want something more contemporary. Why does that theory threaten you so much?

by Anonymousreply 92April 7, 2019 4:17 PM

What some posters willingly ignore is that it's not "just" about random pictures but other small things that form a bigger picture. But of course that gets then dismissed as "wishful thinking" and borderline tinhat conspiracy theories.

by Anonymousreply 93April 7, 2019 4:19 PM

Like I said before it is Sam Smith unfollowing Richard Madden that did it for me, that is lovers drama, not something you would do about about a platonic friend of your ex.

by Anonymousreply 94April 7, 2019 4:21 PM

@93 True. All of those little things paint a picture and you would think someone in the business so long would be aware.

First sighting of them is that photo on Michaels IG. If you click through to the woman with them’s IG, she has the same photo and it says something like we can’t all be lucky like Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 95April 7, 2019 4:24 PM

I was seated feet from Daniel Craig during Othello. He may be listed as 5’ 10” but he’s not. I’d say 5’7”. He seemed “short,” not “not tall.”

by Anonymousreply 96April 7, 2019 4:24 PM

[QUOTE]But there could be an alternative option for those who want something more contemporary. Why does that theory threaten you so much?

Why would I find it threatening? Let’s say I’m against a “contemporary Bond” as you mistakenly believe. Another fly by night spy picture with one or two sequels would in no way be threatening.

You’ve misconstrued my position: my point wasn’t that Bond shouldn’t change, rather that he HAS to because nothing else would be meaninful. In order to get that change, Barbara Broccoli must be pressured by withholding financial support for her films. That’s why I personally stopped going to see them in theaters.

by Anonymousreply 97April 7, 2019 4:25 PM

It’s frustrating this backwardness of Hollywood especially since they bill themselves as the most progressive. If Madden was in the running for Bond, he will surely not get it if these rumors persist.

by Anonymousreply 98April 7, 2019 4:29 PM

The playlist has disappeared and Flynn deleted his photos on twitter...

by Anonymousreply 99April 7, 2019 4:30 PM

R99 makes everything more suspicious

by Anonymousreply 100April 7, 2019 4:33 PM

King Robert must have given him a talking to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101April 7, 2019 4:33 PM

What playlist?

by Anonymousreply 102April 7, 2019 4:35 PM

R102 Brandon’s playlist titled “Richard”.

by Anonymousreply 103April 7, 2019 4:41 PM

R102

Not sure if that works since it’s deleted now, but page 98 on the LA Stan thread for Richard. Lots of tea over there...

There was discussion that it was fake because Brandon wouldn’t be so stupid, but now it’s gone...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104April 7, 2019 4:41 PM

r99 PR cleaners at work, right on schedule.

by Anonymousreply 105April 7, 2019 4:42 PM

lol Brandon is loving it! The relationship won't last...

by Anonymousreply 106April 7, 2019 4:43 PM

R104 thanks! I can still see the playlist using the Spotify app.

by Anonymousreply 107April 7, 2019 4:47 PM

R99 I agree with R101. Either they broke up already or Madden is noticing people are talking and asked him to delete all traces of their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 108April 7, 2019 4:49 PM

LOL at Sam Smith unfollowing Richard on Instagram. Richard used to follow him ... at least he was as of a couple of months ago. I just now checked and yup, Richard has unfollowed Smith.

Speaking of Instagram, I noticed, back when everyone thought they were just pals, that Brandon was following Richard's dad on Instagram. I thought, oh, how cute. He must be really close with Richard's family.

by Anonymousreply 109April 7, 2019 4:51 PM

Or maybe they are deleting because their mentions on twitter have blown up since those strolling pics. It’s a bit much tbh

by Anonymousreply 110April 7, 2019 4:52 PM

Flynn's hole must be crazy good to ensnare someone like Madden who is red-hot in the showbiz right now.

by Anonymousreply 111April 7, 2019 4:54 PM

R78 - LOL

"Brandon who is a massive deal stateside".

Who the F is Brandon?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112April 7, 2019 4:55 PM

[Quote]lol Brandon is loving it! The relationship won't last...

Of course it won't. Not only is there a disparage between them in looks, it is in fame too. Richard Madden is very career focused right now. No way in hell he would risk this for a new relationship. Last but not least, Richard is probably bi and we all know what that means. He doesn't look at himself as gay, he will never come out just like most bi people never come out. He will end up marrying a woman anyway.

by Anonymousreply 113April 7, 2019 4:55 PM

I thought the same thing R105. I wouldn't be surprised if Richard's people are lining up a new beard for him as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 114April 7, 2019 4:57 PM

R114 agree. Those strolling pics don’t “look good” from a PR perspective. What a bunch of cowardly soulless humans that run that industry.

by Anonymousreply 115April 7, 2019 4:59 PM

In the pic at op, I think they look a bit similar. I only realized that madden is on the right with the jacket. How tiny is Flynn if he's shorter than Richard?

by Anonymousreply 116April 7, 2019 5:01 PM

[quote]The playlist has disappeared and Flynn deleted his photos on twitter...

Over/under that Brandon Flynn is here reading this thread?

Hi Brandon!

by Anonymousreply 117April 7, 2019 5:01 PM

R117 he’s not here. They are both too busy panicking about these pics for different reasons. Richard is getting calls from PR and Brandon is stressed that this might be the end. Lol. Just check their mentions on twitter. It’s hilarious

by Anonymousreply 118April 7, 2019 5:04 PM

[QUOTE]Last but not least, Richard is probably bi and we all know what that means. He doesn't look at himself as gay, he will never come out just like most bi people never come out. He will end up marrying a woman anyway.

Exactly. Richard is just like Charlie Hunnam and Tom Hardy, only there were no pictures to capture their dalliances with men. And since they’re still attracted to women, there’s no need to “come out.” They’re just sowing their wild oats as far as they’re concerned.

Meanwhile boys like Brandon don’t mean anything to them, and they damn sure won’t risk derailing their career for some cookie cutter twink.

by Anonymousreply 119April 7, 2019 5:06 PM

For the record, I'm a straight woman and I crush on Richard, but I would totally ship these two. Brandon seems like a sweet guy and that little dog of his is adorable. And he and Richard look damn good together.

I've been enjoying the fangirl meltdown on Instagram, though. All these breathless posts: "Is he? Are they? Oh, noooooooooo!" (emoticon of a broken heart) *dies laughing*

by Anonymousreply 120April 7, 2019 5:06 PM

Interesting this was photographed and posted as I was gonna post in the gossip a month or so ago and thought, why bother, let them live their lives.

I saw these two in Franklin Village a month or so ago, at one of the restaurants next to Birds. They were clearly together, affectionate and not hiding it. I actually just thought it was a cute gay couple till I realized it was Madden. Looks like he’s going the Cara Delaveigne / KStew route or whatever....no need to announce / just living his life openly. But they were CLEARLY together. And it was great to see. We should applaud no?

by Anonymousreply 121April 7, 2019 5:07 PM

Video of Madden before he started butching it up. This is probably what he's like when he's alone with Flynn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122April 7, 2019 5:07 PM

Well, DL is like the boy who cried wolf. Every attractive male is gay (ex: see Garrett Hedlund thread) on the DL, from actors to pastors whose wives are murdered. With this one, there is at least *some* evidence where it's not so out of left field. That said, I say Madden will be married to a woman with children within the next 5-6 years.

by Anonymousreply 123April 7, 2019 5:08 PM

I’m playing Brandon’s “Richard” Spotify list right now...I wonder which song is “their” song?

At least according to Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 124April 7, 2019 5:11 PM

R121 TEA! So they don't really hide much.

by Anonymousreply 125April 7, 2019 5:11 PM

[quote]as I was gonna post in the gossip a month or so ago and thought, why bother, let them live their lives.

Girl, what's wrong with you r121. This is supposed to be a gossip board, you can't hold out on us!

by Anonymousreply 126April 7, 2019 5:14 PM

Watching All About Eve in London

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127April 7, 2019 5:14 PM

Oh, and r120?

GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD FRAU.

Any person that uses “ship” is retarded.

by Anonymousreply 128April 7, 2019 5:14 PM

Well considering madden goes around LA and London with brandon quite publicly, he is not closeted in real life. And if they wanted to hide their relationship they could do much better. Some celebrities hide their relationship for years.

by Anonymousreply 129April 7, 2019 5:16 PM

Richard will be speaking at a panel in LA this afternoon as part of the Emmy campaign for Bodyguard. Will be interesting to see his demeanor in light of this revelation.

by Anonymousreply 130April 7, 2019 5:18 PM

R128 Bite me.

by Anonymousreply 131April 7, 2019 5:18 PM

R126 I know bitch - but there was something very sweet and sincere about it. As someone who works in the industry, there is also a respectability factor. But now these pics are out - it’s fair game.

by Anonymousreply 132April 7, 2019 5:18 PM

I don't expect Madden to come out officially but at least hope to not hide his relationship with Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 133April 7, 2019 5:19 PM

At an album release party in LA In the back, Brandon in the black jacket and Richard behind the column. Same jacket, second photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134April 7, 2019 5:20 PM

This captions from Asia_chow tells it all:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135April 7, 2019 5:20 PM

Don’t know if he’s gay or not but he’s wrecked.

by Anonymousreply 136April 7, 2019 5:21 PM

Richard Madden's gay scene from "Sirens"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137April 7, 2019 5:21 PM

His PR people must be livid.

by Anonymousreply 138April 7, 2019 5:23 PM

So is Madden bi, or were the female exes beards?

by Anonymousreply 139April 7, 2019 5:23 PM

R135 They didn't really hide huh

by Anonymousreply 140April 7, 2019 5:24 PM

Yeah r135, the circumstantial evidence is deafening. Helen Keller could put it together.

by Anonymousreply 141April 7, 2019 5:24 PM

R130 He was supposed to be on a GQ panel in May w Sam Smith. Seems like he’s been removed...

On British GQ Instagram you can see him mentioned on their original post

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142April 7, 2019 5:25 PM

R129 Yeah they go out together but there's no open PDA that would make the people who see them know for sure that they're together. So far the people who've spotted them haven't been all like OMG I saw them making out! Even now they were papped its still ambiguous enough that some people are still saying Richard touching Brandon's neck is friendly. That's a huge contrast to how he was with Ellie. When they were papped they were at least holding hands & once they were even caught kissing.

by Anonymousreply 143April 7, 2019 5:25 PM

R143 She was papped coming out of his house from sleeping over too. I bet she has some serious tea!!

by Anonymousreply 144April 7, 2019 5:27 PM

R113 is right. By the way Richard is still following Sam Smith on IG. Also Brandon Flynn has nothing to delete on Twitter because he hardly uses it. Nothing for nothing, if they are hooking up, it’s Flynn who is going to be the loser in the end. R139, no idea. But I don’t think the ex girlfriends were beards nor were the people who claimed to know Madden in real life and said he’s straight.

by Anonymousreply 145April 7, 2019 5:27 PM

Yeah Madden follows Smith, it is Smith that isn't following Madden.

by Anonymousreply 146April 7, 2019 5:29 PM

That's why we need Buttigieg to make it far in the primaries - so this bearding shit starts losing its appeal.

by Anonymousreply 147April 7, 2019 5:30 PM

Ugh, I can’t think today... the people who claimed to know him and said he was straight were not wrong either (r139 here again) R142 Madden might have had to cancel that event due to filming commitments for the film 1917.

by Anonymousreply 148April 7, 2019 5:30 PM

Isn’t that the movie they’re both in?

by Anonymousreply 149April 7, 2019 5:31 PM

Filming our love scene for "Rocketman" made the lad realize that men were the way to go. What can I say boys.

by Anonymousreply 150April 7, 2019 5:32 PM

Madden is bi. Not gay or straight.

by Anonymousreply 151April 7, 2019 5:33 PM

R149 there’s been confusion if Flynn is actually in it, but yes. It’s not on his IMDb.

Hahaha R150

by Anonymousreply 152April 7, 2019 5:33 PM

R146 Sam being a bitter cunt is actually making me like him

by Anonymousreply 153April 7, 2019 5:34 PM

I know this is the worst thing to say on DL but a dude can want to fuck a woman and at some point want to fuck a man and even dare to pursue a relationship with either at different points in life. It happens

by Anonymousreply 154April 7, 2019 5:35 PM

This thread is over 2000 views in 12 hours. That's damn high for a DL thread.

by Anonymousreply 155April 7, 2019 5:36 PM

When you google “Richard Madden Brandon Flynn,” this thread is already like the third link down.

And people have the nerve to say DL isn’t important enough to be targeted by PR firms and troll armies.

by Anonymousreply 156April 7, 2019 5:38 PM

Sam Smith unfollowing Madden is the best kind of petty. Can u even imagine how bitter all this makes Sam given all his public insecurities? Sam, we love you! Come here and spill all the tea you have been holding on to.

by Anonymousreply 157April 7, 2019 5:38 PM

I wonder if Sam will write a song about the whole thing? He could be the gay (well, gayer) Taylor Swift who releases songs about her exes.

by Anonymousreply 158April 7, 2019 5:40 PM

In the age of google alerts people see everything r156. DL is indexed by google, all you need is a google alert for your name and you will see everything posted about you here.

by Anonymousreply 159April 7, 2019 5:40 PM

[QUOTE]Can u even imagine how bitter all this makes Sam given all his public insecurities?

Sam says they’re no longer a male. Please don’t use possessive pronouns like “his” in reference to them, you fucking ape.

by Anonymousreply 160April 7, 2019 5:42 PM

Sam Smith needs to be shot with a bazooka

by Anonymousreply 161April 7, 2019 5:43 PM

R126 Don't blame him, DL has been anti-gossip for years now. I have been coming here since 2006. I remember how this site was back in the day, tons of gossip. I loved it. Then all of a sudden the mood changed, it became politics 24/7, especially Trump. They would accuse everyone with decent gossip of lying.

by Anonymousreply 162April 7, 2019 5:43 PM

R124 Same. Brandon has really good taste in music. Richard is a huge step up from Sam Smith. I assume he was the top with Miles and Sam. Maybe he's verse because he's probably a bottom with Richard.

by Anonymousreply 163April 7, 2019 5:45 PM

Put your bets down: how soon will will see Madden papped making out with a woman? I say within 1 week.

by Anonymousreply 164April 7, 2019 5:45 PM

R164 maybe he and Ellie will “reconcile”. She seemed to last a long time the first go round. Comfortable as a beard, mutual friends, etc. Nah that’s too obvious, nevermind.

by Anonymousreply 165April 7, 2019 5:48 PM

Datalounge is far from anti gossip. The same way it's supposedly racist, misogynistic, anti gay or anti trans. Trolls try to establish that narrative and then post over and over again that Datalounge is the way they try to brand it.

There is no doubt that PR shills do damage control and work hard to maintain their clients' public images on message boards like this one.

by Anonymousreply 166April 7, 2019 5:49 PM

Yes this is a PR disaster for an actor that wants to be seen as straight r164, his team might got into overtime boning up his straight credentials.

by Anonymousreply 167April 7, 2019 5:49 PM

R164 That makes me sad. Richard deserves happiness, whether this thing with Brandon is just a fling or mad love. Sucks that people would try to use this against him in his career.

by Anonymousreply 168April 7, 2019 5:51 PM

[Quote]Madden is bi. Not gay or straight.

Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 169April 7, 2019 5:53 PM

He can date Brandon low-key and not talking about his sexuality. Like Kristen or cara. I know it's easier to be bi girl but still. There are queer actors like ezra miller too.

by Anonymousreply 170April 7, 2019 5:53 PM

Maybe it’s not love. They’re never holding hands or kissing. There’s no serious displays of affection. Maybe Richard is pissed, not at Brandon, but at people like us for mischaracterizing a perfectly normal and platonic relationship simply because his friend happens to be gay. We basically make it seem like gays and straights can’t be friends.

by Anonymousreply 171April 7, 2019 5:53 PM

R171 I was cool with your story at the top of the thread but now not so much.

by Anonymousreply 172April 7, 2019 5:55 PM

R162 nails it. Exactly. I can’t tell you how many times over the years I’ve posted gossip here and been accused of lying or that it’s fake -to the point where you just say fuck it, it’s not worth it. I saw them with my own eyes, and I know what’s what. Moving on. Next.

by Anonymousreply 173April 7, 2019 5:56 PM

R171 Did you even read this thread? Brandon hangs out with male straight friends all the time and friendly with them, but no one suspected any of them were dating until now. There are far more evidences than being friends.

by Anonymousreply 174April 7, 2019 5:57 PM

R162 I've also noticed that anytime there's real gossip that is posted, the thread mysteriously gets deleted. If someone posts gossip and then the posts suddenly disappear, you know it's legitimate.

by Anonymousreply 175April 7, 2019 5:59 PM

[QUOTE]There are far more evidences than being friends.

Like what? What do we have, really?

by Anonymousreply 176April 7, 2019 5:59 PM

Yes, we know Richard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177April 7, 2019 6:01 PM

ATTENTION:

R176 demands you cater to him. He can't be bothered to read through a thread, everyone must jump at his command.

by Anonymousreply 178April 7, 2019 6:01 PM

Brandon came out early on his career and always proud of his sexuality. I feel bad for him if he has to hide his love in order to protect Richard's closet.

by Anonymousreply 179April 7, 2019 6:01 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180April 7, 2019 6:02 PM

Don't worry, R179, whatever this is, it will be over before you know it. Brandon will be left in the dust and in tears.

by Anonymousreply 181April 7, 2019 6:04 PM

R176 My fave evidence that makes this suspicious is Sam unfollowing Madden. Then their friend’s captions at R135 then all this date-like going out to shows and stuff then this stroll and more. It’s not evidence but collectively all this and other small things make it interesting. Now go on and tell me you and your straight friends are like this all the time!!!

by Anonymousreply 182April 7, 2019 6:04 PM

[quote]Richard is a huge step up from Sam Smith. I assume he was the top with Miles and Sam. Maybe he's verse because he's probably a bottom with Richard.

Sure Jan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183April 7, 2019 6:05 PM

The matching Pyrrha necklaces.

by Anonymousreply 184April 7, 2019 6:07 PM

R179 Maybe it's not so much about Richard wanting to stay in the closet as it is him just wanting privacy. If what others have said is true -- that they been seen together in public at other times being affectionate, then he doesn't appear to be trying THAT hard to hide it. He was pretty private about his past girlfriends as well, and I don't recall him bringing up any of his relationships in interviews.

by Anonymousreply 185April 7, 2019 6:08 PM

R184 Just bros being bros!

by Anonymousreply 186April 7, 2019 6:08 PM

You don't understand r182. Their friend clearly meant we can't all be lucky to be *platonic friends* with Richard Madden. Only Brandon is so lucky that he could have him as a *platonic friend*

by Anonymousreply 187April 7, 2019 6:10 PM

His dad follows Brandon (someone mentioned this already) but dad used to follow Ellie, dropped her, and follows Brandon now. He only has like a dozen people he follows and I wouldn’t think he would be a fan of Brandon’s and he doesn’t follow any of Richard’s other friends/other actors. Only Jenna, Gemma, and Taron. The family thing is the strongest link for me.

by Anonymousreply 188April 7, 2019 6:11 PM

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm.

[quote] "50% of the actors in the mix for the part are openly gay"

[quote] The role is King Arthur in an upcoming film called "Arthur & Lancelot"...Joel Kinnaman has been cast as Lancelot. Four actors have tested for Arthur: Luke Evans, Toby Kebbell, Kit Harrington and Richard Madden.

50% openly gay. No mention of closet cases.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189April 7, 2019 6:12 PM

R188 Ah. I was the one who noticed Brandon follows his dad, but I didn't notice it was vice versa.

Yeah, I'd bet money they're an item.

by Anonymousreply 190April 7, 2019 6:14 PM

How does this part of social media work where you find out who stopped following who and when? Is there some sort of public log file?

by Anonymousreply 191April 7, 2019 6:15 PM

I just noticed Flynn replied blessed to post, isn't so lovely that he feels blessed to have Richard Madden as a *platonic friend*

by Anonymousreply 192April 7, 2019 6:16 PM

The saddest part is that this likely marks the end. Oh well...

by Anonymousreply 193April 7, 2019 6:17 PM

3k thread views any minute now. Yeah, I'm thinking Richard's agent is Uber-ing a nice beard his way as I type. This cannot possibly stand in their eyes.

Also, Flynn topping anyone? Don't make me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 194April 7, 2019 6:17 PM

Not everyone is gay, Datalounge. Especially men that date women that are barely of age.

by Anonymousreply 195April 7, 2019 6:20 PM

R194 Private jet not Uber. Desperate times... I want to be critical of Madden for likely going along with this but in reality what would most of us do to keep a job that supports your life?

by Anonymousreply 196April 7, 2019 6:21 PM

R195 how about bi?

by Anonymousreply 197April 7, 2019 6:22 PM

[quote]Especially men that date women that are barely of age.

r195 It's precisely those women who are especially amenable to bearding arrangements as they're so thirsty for fame.

by Anonymousreply 198April 7, 2019 6:22 PM

I just hope Madden will be one of those few actors who isn’t afraid to be and show who he is.

by Anonymousreply 199April 7, 2019 6:23 PM

They are really cute together. Unfortunately this will most likely end in tears.

by Anonymousreply 200April 7, 2019 6:24 PM

[quote]The saddest part is that this likely marks the end

This thought honestly does make me sad. I could see his team trying to order Madden to stay away from Flynn.

They'd probably just try to stay super-underground, but that kind of strain can end things.

by Anonymousreply 201April 7, 2019 6:24 PM

R200 well Richard’s vogue interview did mention he was a crier!

by Anonymousreply 202April 7, 2019 6:25 PM

Tears flowing already.

by Anonymousreply 203April 7, 2019 6:26 PM

R179 That's no different from what he did when he was with Miles though. Miles has a new boyfriend and seems happy with Connor yet he's STILL closeted. It annoys me because he can't play straight convincingly anyway, unlike Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 204April 7, 2019 6:28 PM

I see this very differently. I don’t think they are sexual partners. I see these bromances all the time but they stop at the waters edge. It kills the fun if they go all the way.

I’m guessing just close friends.

by Anonymousreply 205April 7, 2019 6:30 PM

[Quote]Maybe it’s not love. They’re never holding hands or kissing. There’s no serious displays of affection.

Have you ever thought that, oh, I don't know, maybe there's a reason they're not holding hands or being affectionate?

by Anonymousreply 206April 7, 2019 6:30 PM

[quote]I’m guessing just close friends.

Man, Sam Smith is so territorial over his ex's friends. I guess because Brandon Flynn feels so "blessed" to have him as a *platonic friend*. Typical platonic friend drama.

by Anonymousreply 207April 7, 2019 6:32 PM

R205 huh?

by Anonymousreply 208April 7, 2019 6:32 PM

Occam’s Razor. He’s gay. At the very least, bi.

by Anonymousreply 209April 7, 2019 6:33 PM

R182, exactly, just by looking at the pic in the OP you might not think much of it, but then you look at all the other small things and it all adds up. You have to look at the bigger picture.

by Anonymousreply 210April 7, 2019 6:33 PM

“Also, Flynn topping anyone? Don't make me laugh.”

There is so many issues with this dumb statement. It’s so 1992.

You can never tell someone’s preferred position by looking at them. Clearly you haven’t been laid in 30 years, but it just doesn’t shake out like that in real life.

Jesus you just outed yourself as being decades behind the times.

by Anonymousreply 211April 7, 2019 6:33 PM

R208, get out more. The world is waiting.

by Anonymousreply 212April 7, 2019 6:34 PM

[Quote]Maybe it's not so much about Richard wanting to stay in the closet as it is him just wanting privacy. If what others have said is true -- that they been seen together in public at other times being affectionate, then he doesn't appear to be trying THAT hard to hide it.

It might not be him wanting to hide the relationship either, more probably his publicist.

by Anonymousreply 213April 7, 2019 6:34 PM

R211 is Timmy, with his big cock embedded in Armie’s hole.

by Anonymousreply 214April 7, 2019 6:35 PM

[Quote]Also, Flynn topping anyone? Don't make me laugh.

So, basically what you're saying is that Sam Smith is a top?😂 Or Miles for that matter?😂

by Anonymousreply 215April 7, 2019 6:37 PM

R119 SInce when is Charlie Hunnan bi?? Tom Hardy is another story...

by Anonymousreply 216April 7, 2019 6:37 PM

r211 Damn, that triggered you real good, didn't it?

And no, he's not topping anyone. At least not anally; can't speak for other methods.

by Anonymousreply 217April 7, 2019 6:38 PM

I'm a gay guy Madden's age and a lot of my closest friends are straight guys r212, but you have to be willfully ignorant to try to ignore what it is front of your eyes.

by Anonymousreply 218April 7, 2019 6:38 PM

R198 Exactly! Also, bis are very sexual, so I'm not surprised he's been with barely legal women.

by Anonymousreply 219April 7, 2019 6:39 PM

R215 can join the 90s club.

It’s always so obvious when someone hasn’t been laid since the turn of the century.

by Anonymousreply 220April 7, 2019 6:39 PM

r215 No, I'm saying they frotted, jerked off, sucked, played with toys... just not anal. Two bottoms default so being sides sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 221April 7, 2019 6:40 PM

*to being

by Anonymousreply 222April 7, 2019 6:40 PM

[Quote]I just hope Madden will be one of those few actors who isn’t afraid to be and show who he is.

At this point I'd just be happy with him living his life openly. Coming out publicly is not likely, but just living his life is a step up from where we were 10 years ago. That's IF his handlers aren't flying in a beard as we speak, sigh.

by Anonymousreply 223April 7, 2019 6:41 PM

1990 called and wants its rigid sexual roles back.

by Anonymousreply 224April 7, 2019 6:43 PM

Sam Smith might be a top; he did fuck Aaron Schock, after all.

by Anonymousreply 225April 7, 2019 6:43 PM

This is what happens when you and your lover decide to smoke weed on a lazy day and you get high and think nothing of giving him neck caresses as you walk around LA.

by Anonymousreply 226April 7, 2019 6:43 PM

What kind of delusional fan girl saying they are just friends LOL There is reason people found out about them far before the pap pictures. Pictures are just more confirmation.

by Anonymousreply 227April 7, 2019 6:46 PM

I thought Richard and Douglas were dating .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228April 7, 2019 6:47 PM

It's not so much Madden's hand placement that drew my attention, but Brandon's. They seem to travel together and between the alleged sighting and some other small things, it does seem likely they are together.

It's funny because I would have pegged Kit as the closeted one, but after that Russian model leaked the cheating pictures it became obvious he's not.

by Anonymousreply 229April 7, 2019 6:48 PM

R228 Don't think so. They are still close friends and Douglas is really gay-friendly guy.

by Anonymousreply 230April 7, 2019 6:49 PM

R228, we’ve established that Richard is hung and slutty.

by Anonymousreply 231April 7, 2019 6:49 PM

If they were dating I don't think that post would exist r228. Notice you can't find a mention of Flynn on Madden's instagram.

He wants to make sure he keeps his *platonic friend* a secret.

by Anonymousreply 232April 7, 2019 6:49 PM

R228 maybe back then they were.

by Anonymousreply 233April 7, 2019 6:49 PM

If he wasn’t English I might go along with this fantasy. But they’re all like that. I get ZERO ping from the Richard.

by Anonymousreply 234April 7, 2019 6:50 PM

Richard doesn't have to state his sexuality. He can just date guys freely and keep quiet about it.

by Anonymousreply 235April 7, 2019 6:51 PM

Probably, Douglas is probably straight, but Richard looks rather lovingly at him here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236April 7, 2019 6:52 PM

[quote] It's funny because I would have pegged Kit as the closeted one, but after that Russian model leaked the cheating pictures it became obvious he's not.

soccer star Christiano Ronaldo's former manager claimed that he set some of his closeted clients up with skanky women as one night stands to give them the image of being sleazy womanizers.

Gay rumors stopped when Gregg Sulkin dated underage Bella Thorne, because why would anyone go through the controversy of dating an underage girl?

by Anonymousreply 237April 7, 2019 6:53 PM

I can't believe he's dating this boring twink.Really??? Anyway, is not just one thing.There's a lot of suspicous things that made the rumour bigger.

by Anonymousreply 238April 7, 2019 6:54 PM

Uh, no R237. Kit was already married when those photos leaked, there was no need to do that. He clearly didn't know he was photographed either and they weren't the best shots. It made him look terrible too, seeing that he just got married.

by Anonymousreply 239April 7, 2019 6:57 PM

Flynn just posted an ig story - photo of Anthony Hopkins and quote “have a great Sunday”

by Anonymousreply 240April 7, 2019 6:59 PM

R239 there were rumors that the marriage to Ygritte is lavender and she’s a lesbian. So...

by Anonymousreply 241April 7, 2019 7:00 PM

There had lots of gossipy reports of Kit Harington being a sloppy pussyhound who cheats on Rose even before the Russian pics leaked.

by Anonymousreply 242April 7, 2019 7:00 PM

[quote] Kit was already married when those photos leaked, there was no need to do that. He clearly didn't know he was photographed either and they weren't the best shots. It made him look terrible too, seeing that he just got married.

So no way in hell could the gay gossip be true then. Ever heard of the phrase "double down"?

by Anonymousreply 243April 7, 2019 7:00 PM

R240 He's loving the attention.

by Anonymousreply 244April 7, 2019 7:01 PM

Madden's ex gfs included Bradly Copper's ex and Harry Styles' ex.

by Anonymousreply 245April 7, 2019 7:02 PM

Omg this the problem with datalounge. We have a very credible gossip and you queens prefeer to focus in another gossip without any fucking proof. Nobody gives a fuck about Kit.

by Anonymousreply 246April 7, 2019 7:03 PM

[quote] Kit was already married when those photos leaked, there was no need to do that. He clearly didn't know he was photographed either and they weren't the best shots. It made him look terrible too, seeing that he just got married.

And you forgot to add ".. and even if he were gay he'd have no trouble to be openly gay, because it's no big deal being openly gay these days!".

by Anonymousreply 247April 7, 2019 7:03 PM

It's why we have "DL Hot," r52.

by Anonymousreply 248April 7, 2019 7:04 PM

Popbitch had a Blind Item in a their email mailing list issue called "You know, nothing Jon Blow" about a GOT star hitting on guys (and giving them blowjobs in the toilet stall) at an official promo event. Popbitch is pretty reliable with such gossip.

by Anonymousreply 249April 7, 2019 7:06 PM

R241/R243, responses like these are exactly why some people are skeptical about the Madden stuff. Not every actor is gay and leading a double life, as much as the DL would love it to be so.

by Anonymousreply 250April 7, 2019 7:06 PM

Sorry, "You know nothing, Jon Blow".

by Anonymousreply 251April 7, 2019 7:06 PM

"Maintained vogue," r56?

by Anonymousreply 252April 7, 2019 7:07 PM

Can we focus on Richard Madden gossip who seems more legit?

by Anonymousreply 253April 7, 2019 7:08 PM

r250, why don't you listen to the hetero music of heterosexual Clay Aiken?

by Anonymousreply 254April 7, 2019 7:09 PM

Unlike Kit, Douglas, Taron who are just friendly british, Madden has actual proof of dating guy and not just DL thinks him and brandon are dating.

by Anonymousreply 255April 7, 2019 7:10 PM

[quote] Can we focus on Richard Madden gossip who seems more legit?

Woah! Before that Madden was not legit?

by Anonymousreply 256April 7, 2019 7:11 PM

I want to be a fly on the wall at his Emmy FYC event today. Seems like it’s only open to members though, so I doubt anything will come out (lol!) of it.

by Anonymousreply 257April 7, 2019 7:12 PM

[quote] Can we focus on Richard Madden gossip who seems more legit?

Are you THAT easily distracted and not able to follow a thread of discussion?

by Anonymousreply 258April 7, 2019 7:13 PM

He asked about his sexuality and denied to answer. And when he questioned about gay actors playung gay roles in the other interview, he only mentioned taron being straight etc and avoided about himself.

by Anonymousreply 259April 7, 2019 7:15 PM

Link please r259

by Anonymousreply 260April 7, 2019 7:16 PM

Richard walked Brandon's dog. How sweet.

by Anonymousreply 261April 7, 2019 7:16 PM

I can't help but wonder if this has something to do with why Richard didn't attend the GoT premier earlier this week. At the time, I had assumed he was still in London working on his new movie. But people are saying he was already back in the states the night of the party. Like, maybe if he brought Brandon as his date, that would be too public for him, but if he left Brandon at home and went stag that would have been inconsiderate of Brandon, so he just skipped it entirely?

I'm probably putting way too much thought into this, but I'm bored.

by Anonymousreply 262April 7, 2019 7:17 PM

R254 = typical dumb response. You know damn well there is a difference between Kit and Clay Aiken. Remember all the rumors about Heath Ledger, River Phoenix? Did anything about a gay relationship come out once they died and were fair game? Nope.

by Anonymousreply 263April 7, 2019 7:17 PM

R260 I think they are talking about the new vogue article? It’s on twitter.

by Anonymousreply 264April 7, 2019 7:18 PM

R245, you are referring to Caroline Flack (styles ex) and she came out and said she and Madden never dated. As for Suki Waterhouse if they did date, it didn’t last long and she seems to get caught with every new date but somehow managed not to with RM

by Anonymousreply 265April 7, 2019 7:27 PM

[quote] Has he ever questioned his own sexuality? "I'd rather not talk about my personal life"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266April 7, 2019 7:28 PM

r263, relax. I am already convinced that you are a fantard.

by Anonymousreply 267April 7, 2019 7:30 PM

More choice quotes

"I ask him about straight actors playing gay parts and this is the only time he seems netted" says the interviewer.

And with his next answer after about not talking about his personal life, the journalist notes he is "still chilly"

Man, yes that Vogue interviewer makes it explicit how defensive Madden got when the subject of sexuality was brought up.

by Anonymousreply 268April 7, 2019 7:34 PM

He sat for that article in February, so he and Flynn were already “friends”.

by Anonymousreply 269April 7, 2019 7:37 PM

I'm so glad Richard plays for our team (whether he's bi or gay, at least he's into guys). He's so hot. Some of the hottest men in the world are gay, Matt Bomer, Jon Kortajarena etc.

by Anonymousreply 270April 7, 2019 7:39 PM

R267, and I'm convinced you're a dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 271April 7, 2019 7:39 PM

'Is he comfortale being the hottest man in film right now?'

I swear his agents were trying to print him like the hottest hunk in hollywood because of Bodyguard.lol

They must be pissed now.

by Anonymousreply 272April 7, 2019 7:40 PM

R248 But Richard Madden isn't just DL hot, he's hot hot. DL's taste is... muddy, at best. Seriously, I don't get some of the obsession with various guys on this site. Half of them aren't even remotely hot. Richard on the other hand is. Why do you think this thread is halfway filled up in one day? This gossip is juicy.

by Anonymousreply 273April 7, 2019 7:40 PM

More from Vogue:

Later, he wells up at the thought he'll see his niece for her birthday. In part he attributes this soppiness to growing up with his two sisters and mother. "It was a very emotional kind of house, very expressive," he smirks. Who cried the most? "Oh, God. Probably me." Isn't this slightly against type? " The hard, cold type?" he laughs. "My dad never instilled that 'west coast of Scotland male mindset' in me."

by Anonymousreply 274April 7, 2019 7:42 PM

It mentions his girlfriends and bond too and how he won’t do a nude scene unless it add to the story or some such bullshit. How he’s sensitive to women because he has sisters, etc. It is a good article, but it is a lot of rehash of old stuff.

Edit: R274 basically mentioned the sensitive stuff already.

by Anonymousreply 275April 7, 2019 7:43 PM

R259 Good for him if true. I have no issue with glass closeted celebs like Madden who are just living their lives openly, not necessarily coming out publicly, but who aren't hiding who they're dating or lying about who they are.

by Anonymousreply 276April 7, 2019 7:44 PM

R273 I've been saying for months now that something seemed up between Brandon and Richard, but DL kept pooh-poohing me. Now I feel vindicated.

by Anonymousreply 277April 7, 2019 7:44 PM

I do give him props that when given a chance to affirm his heterosexuality, Madden declined to do so and instead just avoided answering.

by Anonymousreply 278April 7, 2019 7:45 PM

R274, "DL Hot" not a term one uses to describe gorgeous, hot Richard Madden.

This (your words) is DL Hot: "when they look like fat, haggard, hairy dumpster, they are considered hot."

by Anonymousreply 279April 7, 2019 7:46 PM

[QUOTE]I'm so glad Richard plays for our team (whether he's bi or gay, at least he's into guys). He's so hot. Some of the hottest men in the world are gay, Matt Bomer, Jon Kortajarena etc.

He doesn’t play for our team unless he’s willing to acknowledge it openly. His behavior is not that of a teammate. These people in here speak highly of him like he’s never been out there dating women. Just because he doesn’t have a beard at the moment doesn’t mean he won’t grab one in the future.

by Anonymousreply 280April 7, 2019 7:46 PM

R277 As I said earlier, don't feel too bad. DL claims everyone with gossip is lying. DL is very anti-gossip these days.

by Anonymousreply 281April 7, 2019 7:48 PM

R280 But he isn't really lying about who he is either. If he claimed he was straight, then yeah I would agree with you, however that's not the case. He didn't answer the question about his sexuality. Also, he seems to be living his life openly without officially announcing that he's gay (or bi if that's the case). Do I wish he would come out? Of course, but I'm also a realist. I know it's not very likely. For now I'm just glad he's not lying or hiding who he is.

by Anonymousreply 282April 7, 2019 7:52 PM

Where r277? I don't recall seeing a thread about these two til now and I am here way too much.

by Anonymousreply 283April 7, 2019 7:53 PM

The real question now is whether his relationships with women were real or bearding.

There is an indie article from 2011 calling him gay, yet everyone is quick to assume he must be bi.

by Anonymousreply 284April 7, 2019 7:59 PM

Of course regardless of the truth if he ever comes out it will be as bi/pan/queer, can't admit they were fake even *if* they were

by Anonymousreply 285April 7, 2019 8:00 PM

More pics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286April 7, 2019 8:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287April 7, 2019 8:06 PM

R283 I don't think I started a separate thread on them before, but I mentioned them a few times in various gossip threads and asked what was up with them.

by Anonymousreply 288April 7, 2019 8:09 PM

"richard really brought brandon out of a dark place"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289April 7, 2019 8:11 PM

I don't wanna freak any of y'all out, but... based on the pics from their stroll for weed cigs, it appeared to me that Madden was a bit out of it, and was always trying to help keep himself upright lol even in the pic at op, it looks (to me) that RM is bracing himself by holding onto Flynn. Again that's just how I interpreted those pics, so don't scream at me.

by Anonymousreply 290April 7, 2019 8:13 PM

We need to post Madden's nudes to celebrate the hottest new gay couple

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291April 7, 2019 8:14 PM

R290 could totally be the case. Now do the rest of the receipts.

by Anonymousreply 292April 7, 2019 8:14 PM

More from Sirens

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293April 7, 2019 8:14 PM

R290 If you read the whole thread you'll see that the photos are only the latest evidence. There's a whole lot of other things that make you go "hmmm."

by Anonymousreply 294April 7, 2019 8:14 PM

Game of Thrones

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295April 7, 2019 8:15 PM

If they officially come out as a couple would they be considered the hottest celebrity gay couple? And how long until DL hates them?

by Anonymousreply 296April 7, 2019 8:15 PM

More GoT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297April 7, 2019 8:15 PM

This part-time transvestite Tommy Dorfman has slept with them too—

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298April 7, 2019 8:15 PM

And Bodyguard. ( Which I didn't watch, but now will check out to support Madden)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299April 7, 2019 8:17 PM

I am not going to hate them, r296. I don't hate like DL. I have always loved NPH, for example.

by Anonymousreply 300April 7, 2019 8:17 PM

R290 you took words out of my mouth

by Anonymousreply 301April 7, 2019 8:18 PM

Madden won't even call himself straight, thank god he has some deluded people who will still do it for him.

by Anonymousreply 302April 7, 2019 8:18 PM

[quote]And Bodyguard. ( Which I didn't watch, but now will check out to support Madden)

Madden and the show were incredible, yet the BAFTAs snub him for a nomination despite him carrying the damn thing. The show was nominated in the series category and his costar Keely Hawes were nominated.

by Anonymousreply 303April 7, 2019 8:19 PM

R290 Explain away the rest.

by Anonymousreply 304April 7, 2019 8:19 PM

[QUOTE]If they officially come out as a couple would they be considered the hottest celebrity gay couple?

They wouldn’t beat Colton and Jeff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305April 7, 2019 8:20 PM

[quote]They wouldn’t beat Colton and Jeff.

It looks like the ugly stick already beat Jeff.

by Anonymousreply 306April 7, 2019 8:21 PM

R290, you might be right. In the pic at R287 you can sort of see that.

by Anonymousreply 307April 7, 2019 8:21 PM

R290 that’s my interpretation of those pics. Not saying they are or are not in a relationship. If they are, good for them and if they aren’t, good for them. And if it is a relationship, good luck on getting Madden to admit that they are more than friends. If he does do so, I will pleasantly be surprised.

by Anonymousreply 308April 7, 2019 8:21 PM

Jon K and Luke were the hottest gay celeb couple, for the whole 3 seconds they lasted.

by Anonymousreply 309April 7, 2019 8:23 PM

Yeah I'd probably have to agree there r309, I think Luke Evans and Jon K are the hottest celebrity gay people we've had.

by Anonymousreply 310April 7, 2019 8:23 PM

[quote] Luke Evans and Jon K are the hottest celebrity gay people we've had.

Or they would be if half of them weren't Luke Evans.

by Anonymousreply 311April 7, 2019 8:25 PM

R310 Luke Evans looks like a worn shoe now.

by Anonymousreply 312April 7, 2019 8:26 PM

R290 here. This thread is too damn long me read in its entirety, but I did read a few comments here mentioning Madden caressing Braden's shoulders, so I included my view of the pics. I haven't seen any other "receipts", and honestly I don't care too much; I simply posted here because most other threads i follow on DL are a bust today.

by Anonymousreply 313April 7, 2019 8:27 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314April 7, 2019 8:28 PM

Anthony Bowens and Michael Pavano are the hottest gay couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315April 7, 2019 8:29 PM

I think Bowen is hot but his boyfriend doesn't do it for me r315.

by Anonymousreply 316April 7, 2019 8:30 PM

HIs PR team will have him strolling in LA with a female beard next week, holding their morning cups of coffee.

by Anonymousreply 317April 7, 2019 8:31 PM

R315 Hottest celebrity gay couple. Not random instahos/youhos.

by Anonymousreply 318April 7, 2019 8:34 PM

R317 And making out. The only way to squash this is to have making out pics with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 319April 7, 2019 8:34 PM

R122- Aww...Madden is adorable!

I hope he's gay but don't care. He was great in Bodyguard. I just loved staring at all the extreme close-ups of his face and hearing that voice. And the swag he had walking around in his dark jeans.

I've never really seen Game of Thrones (except a few episodes randomly). My brain wants to preserve him in his Bodyguard character.

by Anonymousreply 320April 7, 2019 8:35 PM

Guy who misunderstood "DL Hot," see r315.

by Anonymousreply 321April 7, 2019 8:36 PM

The more stroll pics come up, the more my initial impression of their both body language gets stronger. It looks to me that Madden was in some sort of physical pain, or at least not feeling well. Just like R308, I am not saying they are not lovers. I hope they are. But these pics just make me wonder what was wrong with Madden.

by Anonymousreply 322April 7, 2019 8:39 PM

So that's the official line? "Poor Madden was so drunk his buddy Flynn had to assist him?"

by Anonymousreply 323April 7, 2019 8:41 PM

The two roles Richard is most known for, Robb Stark in Game of Thrones and David Budd in Bodyguard, would’ve NEVER been given to him if he was openly gay or bi. And he wouldn’t be in the discussion to play Bond in a million years. Everything he has is owed to the fact that he’s in the closet. If he came out, he’d instantly become a nobody.

by Anonymousreply 324April 7, 2019 8:42 PM

Or "his boyfriend" R323, as you like it. But I wouldn't say drunk, it looks more like in pain of some sort.

by Anonymousreply 325April 7, 2019 8:44 PM

R324 Sad and true.

by Anonymousreply 326April 7, 2019 8:44 PM

R324 - Sad but true. Hollywood as a whole is not nearly as "woke" as the younger generations have become.

I'd love to be proven wrong, tho!

by Anonymousreply 327April 7, 2019 8:45 PM

R326 - TWINNING!

by Anonymousreply 328April 7, 2019 8:46 PM

R323 That’s the new line! And that line makes everything else disappear. It’s the miracle line.

by Anonymousreply 329April 7, 2019 8:46 PM

Is that whole box filled with joints?

No wonder he needs help watching.

by Anonymousreply 330April 7, 2019 8:47 PM

R324 you’re right. What’s sadder is that the gays will be the first to start ridicule & hate him as they do with all openly gay celebrities. If we don’t respect our own then how can we expect the straight world to do so?

by Anonymousreply 331April 7, 2019 8:49 PM

[quote]I'd love to be proven wrong, tho!

I'd love for people to spell "though" correctly, r327. But I don't think either of us is going to get what he wants.

by Anonymousreply 332April 7, 2019 8:50 PM

I'm thinking he might have sampled something in the cannabis store, Madden looks off for sure in these pics.

by Anonymousreply 333April 7, 2019 8:52 PM

R332 - I almost spelled it right, I swear! It's the one texting thing I finally just embraced.

by Anonymousreply 334April 7, 2019 8:54 PM

I'm bored and stuck in the house, so here's a timeline, for those who don't want to read the whole damn thread:

Richard and Brandon have known each other since at least November 2018 because that's when photos of them surfaced from a party. (R was still dating his girlfriend at the time, though.) I think I read somewhere (maybe here) that they started following each other on Instagram in October.

Sometime around New Year's, Richard and his gf Ellie Bamber break up. At a few social occasions after that, Richard and Brandon appear together. Then in March, a photo surfaces of Richard walking Brandon's dog in LA. And shortly thereafter, an article pops up that says Richard is "crashing" with his "pal" Brandon in LA while Richard looks for work in Hollywood. Except Richard is apparently not looking for work in Hollywood, because he's landed a movie gig in London.

Richard flies back to London to start production on a new movie he's in with Colin Firth and Bumblesnort Cabbagepatch. But on Saturday night, a photo surfaces of him and Brandon sitting together at a play in London, so apparently Brandon has traveled to London with Richard. And now, just a few days later, they're both back in LA, walking down the street with their arms around each other.

A DL poster claims to have seen the two of them together at a restaurant recently, acting all cozy and intimate. DL poster says he assumed they were just another gay couple, but then he recognized Richard.

One of Brandon's friends posted a pic of Brandon and Richard together (not romantic, just hanging out) and commented that Brandon was lucky. Brandon replied back "blessed."

Brandon has a Spotify play list of love songs titled "Richard."

Sometime in February, Brandon's ex, Sam Smith, unfollowed Richard on Instagram. (lololol) And speaking of Instagram, Brandon follows Richard's dad on Instagram, and Richard's dad follows Brandon -- which is notable in that his dad only follows a handful of people, mostly family and close friends.

In the Vogue interview that just came out a week or so ago, Richard is asked point-blank if he's ever questioned his sexuality, and he flatly refuses to answer the question.

Did I miss anything?

by Anonymousreply 335April 7, 2019 8:59 PM

You are a saint, R335. Them's are the Spark Notes.

by Anonymousreply 336April 7, 2019 9:01 PM

R335 is why I never want to work in the public eye. People know too much of your shit.

by Anonymousreply 337April 7, 2019 9:02 PM

R335 left this out:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338April 7, 2019 9:04 PM

R335 thanks for doing the lord's work

by Anonymousreply 339April 7, 2019 9:07 PM

R338 - So is Madden a ginger at heart? Was he red-haired as a kid?

I've never seen him look quite that Scottish. In GoT pics, it all seems more brown.

by Anonymousreply 340April 7, 2019 9:09 PM

His career is over. Now he'll be in 'Celebrities you didn't know are gay!' lists and Gus Kenworthy will be thirsting over him on social media.

by Anonymousreply 341April 7, 2019 9:10 PM

R335 But...but...Kit is a whore!!!

by Anonymousreply 342April 7, 2019 9:11 PM

R335 There was also the album release party for the band that the other 13rw actor is in (March 11th?) and some people on twitter said that after the play (Lily James’ play) that people spotted R, B and Lily at dinner in London.

by Anonymousreply 343April 7, 2019 9:11 PM

R341 Madden is going to backtrack so fast. Watch.

by Anonymousreply 344April 7, 2019 9:13 PM

Madden will not backtrack. He will...clarify.

by Anonymousreply 345April 7, 2019 9:14 PM

340 I’m pretty sure Richard’s a natural ginger. Not flame red, but just a light reddish-brown. You can tell because his beard and chest hair appear to be similar in hue.

Bodyguard must have used some weird lighting, because all through that show his eyes look grey or almost brown, even, and we all know his eyes are “Sinatra blue,” as Taron said.

by Anonymousreply 346April 7, 2019 9:14 PM

[quote] we all know his eyes are “Sinatra blue,” as Taron said

Richard is Ronan Farrow's real father!!!!

by Anonymousreply 347April 7, 2019 9:16 PM

I'd also mention there is an indiewire article from 2011 about gay actors up for the part and Madden was one of the people they were talking about r335. And is when there was first DL rumors about Madden being gay.

But thanks for taking the time to cater to the lazy, you are a better man than me.

by Anonymousreply 348April 7, 2019 9:16 PM

[QUOTE]and Gus Kenworthy will be thirsting over him on social media.

😂 Gus = final nail in the coffin. No more Bond once Barbara Broccoli hears that Gus is liking Richard’s posts on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 349April 7, 2019 9:18 PM

[quote]Richard never said he is straight and maintained vogue about his sexuality so I guess he is likely bi

I ask how he feels about straight men playing gay parts and this is the only time he seems nettled. "Actors not taking roles because they are not this or that is not what our profession is about," he says. "I am an actor. I should be able to play anything." He's "all for diversity", he adds, but also "for the best people for the part". Has he ever questioned his own sexuality? "I'd rather not talk about my personal life."

He also declined to discuss Scottish politics and when was he last time he cried.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350April 7, 2019 9:19 PM

R350 well that was the most direct question ever? “Have you ever questioned your sexuality?” And he declines to spin it.

by Anonymousreply 351April 7, 2019 9:22 PM

I thought Richard was at least Jake G's age. He's definitely a hard looking 32. Still handsome though.

by Anonymousreply 352April 7, 2019 9:22 PM

Madden and Gus should make a sex tape. Huge potential!

by Anonymousreply 353April 7, 2019 9:24 PM

I think he’s ugly. He reminds me of Alfalfa from the Little Rascals

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354April 7, 2019 9:25 PM

Don’t forget about his dad following Brandon and Brandon following back on IG!

by Anonymousreply 355April 7, 2019 9:34 PM

...that's in their post r355.

by Anonymousreply 356April 7, 2019 9:36 PM

Those two are fuckin and will will probably inspire Sam Smith’s next collection of weepy songs.

by Anonymousreply 357April 7, 2019 9:39 PM

Brandon's a lucky bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358April 7, 2019 9:40 PM

Which one is the bottom?

by Anonymousreply 359April 7, 2019 9:41 PM

R357 I can’t wait for this album. They are very hot together in a sorta surprising way.

by Anonymousreply 360April 7, 2019 9:41 PM

R358 He and Brandon have that same necklace but it’s just bros being bros.

by Anonymousreply 361April 7, 2019 9:43 PM

Richard Madden if you are reading this you better be auditioning for the gay superhero role for Marvel! Embrace it man.

by Anonymousreply 362April 7, 2019 9:43 PM

Brandon is really handsome, I dont know the other guy.

by Anonymousreply 363April 7, 2019 9:46 PM

His name is Richard Madden, R363.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364April 7, 2019 9:48 PM

He cheated on his ex-girlfriend with that anorexic twink?? Not only he's a cheater but he's gay??Bye Bye sucessfull career...

by Anonymousreply 365April 7, 2019 9:48 PM

R335 Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 366April 7, 2019 9:49 PM

R358 That necklace is the one Brandon wears everday...

by Anonymousreply 367April 7, 2019 9:52 PM

R365 I was waiting for the bitter DLers to show up and call one of them ugly. Welcome R365!

by Anonymousreply 368April 7, 2019 9:53 PM

They followed many same acc and liked same posts at the same time on ig. Richard liked Brandon's bff kevins's posts too. But careful to interact each other.

by Anonymousreply 369April 7, 2019 9:55 PM

Is this why Sam Smith has been acting extra thirsty on Instagram? It does suck when your ex moves on to a hotter piece of ass.

by Anonymousreply 370April 7, 2019 9:57 PM

Yeah you know that is why Smith is so bitter r370, it isn't just seeing his ex with a new man, it is seeing his ex with someone he feels insecure next to. He left him and landed Robb Stark.

by Anonymousreply 371April 7, 2019 10:15 PM

It’s an absolute bonus that Sam Smith feels like shit

by Anonymousreply 372April 7, 2019 10:18 PM

Richard moved on really fast from Ellie especially since they just broke up in January and apparently he’s been with Brandon since February. Hole and pole wins again!

by Anonymousreply 373April 7, 2019 10:19 PM

R371 it actually is worse for sam because not only is Madden much hotter but he’s a succesful actor. Like hot or famous but not fucking both!

by Anonymousreply 374April 7, 2019 10:20 PM

I’m here for this. All of it.

by Anonymousreply 375April 7, 2019 10:25 PM

But does the bitch have an Oscar!?

by Anonymousreply 376April 7, 2019 10:26 PM

R376 lol

by Anonymousreply 377April 7, 2019 10:30 PM

Damn I just looked at Sam Smith’s Instagram (never paid much attention to him before now). Brandon has moved up to first class for sure.

by Anonymousreply 378April 7, 2019 10:31 PM

Sam gives me a Lena Dunham vibe. Eewww

by Anonymousreply 379April 7, 2019 10:33 PM

He looks like Sloth from Ice Age.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380April 7, 2019 10:35 PM

They are really hot together! I think they are in love, you don't move to LA just because you are friends!

by Anonymousreply 381April 7, 2019 10:36 PM

It's fun to poke fun, but on a more serious note... guys like Sam say they are comfortable with their body, but in reality, they still are very insecure. After he got fame, Sam worked hard trying to get "healthy" (skinny). The problem with guys like him is that they expect to look like the instagays in a matter of weeks. If you're starting out looking like Sam did, it's going to take YEARS to get that athletic, lean muscle look, if you ever get there at all.

Now back to poking fun!

by Anonymousreply 382April 7, 2019 10:38 PM

I forgot how fat Sam used to be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383April 7, 2019 10:40 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384April 7, 2019 10:41 PM

OK, I’ll lay off Sam. And fuck Howard Stern...he’s a tool.

by Anonymousreply 385April 7, 2019 10:44 PM

Richard's ex's new man is hot! What do you brits know about him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386April 7, 2019 10:45 PM

This is the real John Reid Richard is playing in Rocketman. That's such a stretch but I guess Elton wants people to think he was getting grade A ass back in the day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387April 7, 2019 10:49 PM

R386 he’s her costar in Victoria., Tom Hughes. They’ve been together since mid-late 2016. I believe she and Richard ended things in late 2015 after being on/off for a bit. Not to derail, lol.

by Anonymousreply 388April 7, 2019 10:51 PM

Aiden Gillen (Littlefinger, Game of Thrones" played Reid in Bohemian Rhapsody. Gillen says Reid was more interested in the idea of Madden playing him than Gillen.

by Anonymousreply 389April 7, 2019 10:51 PM

Richard Madden and Gus Kenworthy look like brothers.

by Anonymousreply 390April 7, 2019 10:52 PM

Some men lose weight and become hot, others like Sam Smith don't. He's not ugly, but unless he has extensive plastic surgery, he is about a 4 look wise. Brandon was too good looking for him, but Richard is better looking than Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 391April 7, 2019 10:53 PM

Does anyone know anything about Flynn’s prior relationships? He seems to have a type, but I don’t want to make any assumptions from just the two lads mentioned here.

by Anonymousreply 392April 7, 2019 10:54 PM

Him and Miles Heizer probably dated r392.

by Anonymousreply 393April 7, 2019 10:57 PM

R388, is their show any good? I don't know if we get it in the states.

by Anonymousreply 394April 7, 2019 10:58 PM

R392 The only person that's known for sure that Brandon dated is Sam Smith. The rest is speculation because the guy wasn't really well known before 2016. And he wasn't really out there with people

by Anonymousreply 395April 7, 2019 11:02 PM

R394 it’s a period drama based on the early life of Queen Victoria. It airs on PBS in the states, I believe. There was actually talk on the part of the creator of Madden playing John Brown (Vic’s alleged lover) later in life. That of course sent the stans into an uproar.

by Anonymousreply 396April 7, 2019 11:02 PM

R392 here. That Miles guy ruins my assumptions, but you know what they say about assumptions? Or is that opinions? Either way, never mind.

by Anonymousreply 397April 7, 2019 11:06 PM

More picture!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398April 7, 2019 11:07 PM

R280 oh for Christ sakes you’re part of the problem. Someone doesn’t have to come out and say it (just because they are a public figure) for them to play for “our team.” Also - our team - how fucking dumb. Must be a challenging existent living where you need to put everything into a box so you can fully comprehend it. Life is abstract people.

by Anonymousreply 399April 7, 2019 11:08 PM

They’re both smoking hot. Just the thought of them sexing is setting my loins afire.

by Anonymousreply 400April 7, 2019 11:08 PM

Yup.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401April 7, 2019 11:12 PM

Richard is short so Brandon must be tiny.

by Anonymousreply 402April 7, 2019 11:13 PM

I can’t get over how hot they look together. This is a gift from the gods.

by Anonymousreply 403April 7, 2019 11:13 PM

And in contrast, Smith is 6'3.

by Anonymousreply 404April 7, 2019 11:14 PM

I want to see their sex tape!

by Anonymousreply 405April 7, 2019 11:14 PM

They been dating for 2/3 months and are already living together? That was quick...

by Anonymousreply 406April 7, 2019 11:15 PM

More photos on twitter. In these, Richard doesn’t look too wasted or whatever people said upthread. Why are they coming out in dribs and drabs.

Richard also posted in stories two hours ago for the first time in 748392 years. His face on a latte and a cookie.

by Anonymousreply 407April 7, 2019 11:16 PM

How long before Richard dumps him?

by Anonymousreply 408April 7, 2019 11:16 PM

r408 Does it matter? Live in the moment! They are striking together

by Anonymousreply 409April 7, 2019 11:18 PM

R406 he and Ellie dated 18 months (if you believe the internet) and did not live together.

by Anonymousreply 410April 7, 2019 11:18 PM

[quote]Also - our team - how fucking dumb.

+1,000,000

by Anonymousreply 411April 7, 2019 11:19 PM

I wonder how Brandon would take it if Richard dumps him now? Taking revenge and outing him with more explicit pictures or clips? That would kill both of their careers.

by Anonymousreply 412April 7, 2019 11:19 PM

But it might be the only way we could see those pictures and videos, so we should be rooting for it.

by Anonymousreply 413April 7, 2019 11:21 PM

yeah Richard moved to LA to be with Brandon even if his next film is set in London. They must be really in to each other. I hope Richard is fine with all this reveal lol

by Anonymousreply 414April 7, 2019 11:21 PM

Sam gets his kit off to promote body positivity....some nonsense like that

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415April 7, 2019 11:23 PM

R415 giving me all the Lena-ness about this fake body positivity

by Anonymousreply 416April 7, 2019 11:25 PM

So far the story the tabs are peddling still is that they're friends and housemates.

I wouldn't have any suspicions about them if they hadn't also just been off to London together. What was the excuse for Brandon following RIchard to London exactly?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417April 7, 2019 11:25 PM

Apparently someone in this linked thread knew about their relationship. In the linked thread it's r57.

[quote] Brandon Flynn and Richard Madden are in a relationship.

[quote]—Anonymous / reply 57

[quote] 03/10/2019

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418April 7, 2019 11:27 PM

R417 to see Lily’s play and shop for records!

Maybe Richard had to do some pre-production stuff for the movie and Brandon wasn’t busy so he tagged along?

by Anonymousreply 419April 7, 2019 11:29 PM

Maybe Brandon was there to meet his father in law!

by Anonymousreply 420April 7, 2019 11:30 PM

“The actors bonded on fun nights together.”

I’ll bet they did!

by Anonymousreply 421April 7, 2019 11:31 PM

Lol R420 They already met at the globes or maybe critics choice, can’t remember. There’s a photo on the brandonxrichard insta. Mum too.

by Anonymousreply 422April 7, 2019 11:33 PM

Apparently his sex scene with Taron is so graphic that it might be cut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423April 7, 2019 11:33 PM

They’re bros, buddies, homies, lads the lot of them having a laugh. Nothing more you heathens!!!

by Anonymousreply 424April 7, 2019 11:34 PM

It's not even them fucking r423, the question is whether to show them naked in bed.

[Quote]The offending scene features stars Taron Egerton as John and Richard Madden as his lover and manager John Reid naked in bed together, but although their bare bottoms are on display, intercourse is not depicted.

But I thought I saw an update they are going to have an R rating and keep the scene.

by Anonymousreply 425April 7, 2019 11:38 PM

Richard was so high that he needed Brandon to hold him up as they walked down the street.

by Anonymousreply 426April 7, 2019 11:39 PM

R402 if you watch 13 Reasons Why (which I don’t really recommend), Brandon is shorter than all the other guys and half the female characters too.

Any idea what height he is, DL?

by Anonymousreply 427April 7, 2019 11:40 PM

PS Google suggests BF is 1.8m but I don’t believe that for a second

by Anonymousreply 428April 7, 2019 11:41 PM

R418 Bullshit. Sam Smith fans were already talking about it when this user commented on it. He probably saw something on twitter too.

by Anonymousreply 429April 7, 2019 11:43 PM

R426 That's what strictly platonic friends are for

by Anonymousreply 430April 7, 2019 11:45 PM

Ha! Yeah, Google says BF is 5’11 and RM is 5’10. In those pics, it looks like Richard is slightly taller than Brandon and I know Richard’s not taller than 5’11. More like 5’9 if I were to take a guess.

by Anonymousreply 431April 7, 2019 11:46 PM

If I had to guess, Brandon Flynn is probably about Kit Harington's height. Around 5'6".

Richard Madden is probably 5'8"-5'9"

by Anonymousreply 432April 7, 2019 11:48 PM

Totally bros!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433April 7, 2019 11:50 PM

R427 Brandon's not that short. He's taller than Dylan and Dylan is 5'8. Christian's the shortest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434April 7, 2019 11:50 PM

Does Brandon Flynn get an award for "landing" Madden with all the fraus drooling over him after "Bodyguard"?

by Anonymousreply 435April 7, 2019 11:53 PM

R245 Suki Waterhouse is known in the industry as a paid beard. She beards for gay or bi men and contracts for up to a year. She gets the publicity and extra work from it. So if she was with Richard I am picking it was a business arrangement. And I know this was 200 comments ago but I just logged on.

by Anonymousreply 436April 7, 2019 11:53 PM

Regardless, they’re both taller than Kit Harrington. (Because Kit Harrington short jokes will never get old.)

by Anonymousreply 437April 7, 2019 11:53 PM

Buddies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438April 7, 2019 11:53 PM

They're twinning with their 👢

by Anonymousreply 439April 7, 2019 11:53 PM

Richard has just hurt his foot, that's all.

by Anonymousreply 440April 7, 2019 11:55 PM

Brandon’s hole must be magical. I imagine it smells of cinnamon.

by Anonymousreply 441April 7, 2019 11:55 PM

I would pay to see a quick ass grab. Paps, get on it!

by Anonymousreply 442April 7, 2019 11:55 PM

R436 and Ellie was introduced onto the scene after filming a movie w Suki and after Madden and Suki parted ways. They are still friends, I think.

by Anonymousreply 443April 7, 2019 11:56 PM

Although I don't think this relationship will last... it's certainly one of the hottest gay celeb pairings.

by Anonymousreply 444April 7, 2019 11:57 PM

In R433 it's kind of weird walking down the street with your hand around somebody's neck. This seems a more natural expression of affection and caring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445April 7, 2019 11:57 PM

This reminds me of Gyllenhall and Austin Nichols and then they both immediately started dating women when the rumors kept going.

by Anonymousreply 446April 7, 2019 11:58 PM

Just before BC Suki also dated Miles Kane, who all but made out with Alex Turner on stage during their performances as The Last Shadow Puppets two years ago. Not saying he’s for sure bi, but I could see it. He’s taken to wearing glittery eye makeup on stage and giving off fluid vibes.

by Anonymousreply 447April 8, 2019 12:00 AM

They're cute, but c'mon they're not some gorgeous couple! Lol two short, pasty, skinny guys a hot couple does not make.

I've always been of the mindset that actors and any other public person should share their sexual orientation.They edon't have to tell everyone who they're fucking, or if they've been single forever. You can disclose your orientation without oversharing. Such a platform can help many people everywhere in regards to being proud and out about who you are.

by Anonymousreply 448April 8, 2019 12:11 AM

I don’t know about Brandon but Richard is incredibly handsome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449April 8, 2019 12:12 AM

R448 Not gorgeous? As compared to who... those plastic-looking Instagram couples?

by Anonymousreply 450April 8, 2019 12:20 AM

I hope Richard has fucked Brandon while wearing his kilt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451April 8, 2019 12:36 AM

R451 ugh Brandon is such a lucky bitch

by Anonymousreply 452April 8, 2019 12:51 AM

R451 I am of half-Scottish descent but I think Richard's sporrans is rather gross, over-ornamented and unnecessarily sexual.

by Anonymousreply 453April 8, 2019 12:55 AM

[Quote]unnecessarily sexual.

You are upset he looks hot in it?

Does.Not.Compute.

by Anonymousreply 454April 8, 2019 12:59 AM

Either it's sexy or unsexy... but what is unnecessarily sexual?

by Anonymousreply 455April 8, 2019 1:01 AM

Miss R453.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456April 8, 2019 1:03 AM

The shoes are a bit off putting, but I’d hit it, obviously. Just don’t look all the way down.

by Anonymousreply 457April 8, 2019 1:03 AM

R448 Not individually gorgeous, no. Brandon falls solidly into the cute category, but OTOH Richard is a fucking Adonis... and together they're deliciously pretty. Pasty? Whatever. I don't like tan, beefy guys.

by Anonymousreply 458April 8, 2019 1:08 AM

RM isn't pasty, he's Scottish.

by Anonymousreply 459April 8, 2019 1:11 AM

I petsonally think they are the most gorgeous recent gay celebrity couple out there. Hope it will last long.

by Anonymousreply 460April 8, 2019 1:14 AM

[quote]I just hope Madden will be one of those few actors who isn’t afraid to be and show who he is.

[quote]HIs PR team will have him strolling in LA with a female beard next week, holding their morning cups of coffee.

by Anonymousreply 461April 8, 2019 1:15 AM

I assumed Madden was straight because he's been seen with nothing but girlfriends. There were also rumors that he dated Emilia Clarke in the early days of GOT. But with all this circumstantial evidence, he may have been closeted for so long, met Brandon and fell in love? You don't make a new friend and suddenly decide to move to another country to be housemates with them. It is just plain weird.

Will he be pressured by his team to get another beard?

by Anonymousreply 462April 8, 2019 1:18 AM

R461 Sadly that's the reality of the business. That's why you have to give Brandon props for coming out unequivocally.

by Anonymousreply 463April 8, 2019 1:20 AM

Brandon should teach classes how he managed to get Richard become so careless and throw caution to the wind to be with him.

by Anonymousreply 464April 8, 2019 1:20 AM

R455 A sporran is a pocket worn on a pocket-less garment.

It ISN'T an object for sex-fetishism.

by Anonymousreply 465April 8, 2019 1:23 AM

R485 It's a purse? A man purse? What do they put it in? Lubes and condoms?

by Anonymousreply 466April 8, 2019 1:26 AM

Brandon will not get a career besides a supporting role in tv series. He had a very minor role in True Detective. However, career-wise, Richard is at his peak and probably has his pick of roles. If he turns out to be gay, he won't get the Bond role but that's okay. He is still a talented actor. As for Brandon, he sounds like a guy who ends up being a kept man. He scored the jackpot here.

by Anonymousreply 467April 8, 2019 1:29 AM

R464 throw the bussy and weed

by Anonymousreply 468April 8, 2019 1:37 AM

I think it’s safe to say Richard already lost out on Bond.

by Anonymousreply 469April 8, 2019 1:56 AM

It's not safe. It's SAD.

by Anonymousreply 470April 8, 2019 2:05 AM

It's not sad when he's cumming in Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 471April 8, 2019 2:25 AM

R471 Or maybe he cries about Bond when he cums in Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 472April 8, 2019 2:27 AM

Brandon: young, dumb, and full of Robb Stark’s cum

by Anonymousreply 473April 8, 2019 2:31 AM

R473 Or as Brandon says: "blessed"! (see R192)

by Anonymousreply 474April 8, 2019 2:41 AM

Wow, these pap pictures have almost generated 500 DL posts.

I am HUNGERING for more!

by Anonymousreply 475April 8, 2019 3:05 AM

And 6000 views in less than 24 hours r475.

by Anonymousreply 476April 8, 2019 3:06 AM

I wonder if they’re going to be as open as they are now since they have more attention

by Anonymousreply 477April 8, 2019 3:24 AM

Is it possible that these photos are staged with the purpose of Madden queer baiting the gay community? These days, a queer fauxmance will get an actor more attention than gay rumors would hurt a career.

by Anonymousreply 478April 8, 2019 3:24 AM

Its about way more than just these photos r478 though. If all we had was the photos we wouldn't be talking about this so much

by Anonymousreply 479April 8, 2019 3:27 AM

Many people already knew about them far before these photos.

by Anonymousreply 480April 8, 2019 3:43 AM

IMG_5352.JPG

Richard with his parents and Brandon at the Critics Choice Awards in January.

by Anonymousreply 481April 8, 2019 3:56 AM

R478 Please read R335 They seem to be a real couple

by Anonymousreply 482April 8, 2019 3:59 AM

[quote]Suki Waterhouse is known in the industry as a paid beard.

Wouldn't that well run dry as soon as people put two and two together?

by Anonymousreply 483April 8, 2019 4:05 AM

Want to try that again r481?

by Anonymousreply 484April 8, 2019 4:22 AM

Poor Sam...His ex is dating one of the hottest guys in UK

by Anonymousreply 485April 8, 2019 4:25 AM

I don't hate Sam but there is too much gap between him and Madden lol

by Anonymousreply 486April 8, 2019 4:26 AM

I give credit to Brandon for coming out, though he loses some points for not specifying his sexuality. Some people say he's bi and others gay.

by Anonymousreply 487April 8, 2019 4:27 AM

R487 it’s pretty obvious this kid ain’t had pussy since pussy had him....seriously

by Anonymousreply 488April 8, 2019 4:30 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489April 8, 2019 4:39 AM

Next thread for when this one fills up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490April 8, 2019 4:45 AM

We are over a hundred posts from that point, jumping the gun a bit r490?

by Anonymousreply 491April 8, 2019 4:48 AM

Richard can stand to lose a few pounds... looks a bit bloated in the most recent photos.

by Anonymousreply 492April 8, 2019 4:50 AM

He's a TOTAL ginger. And so hot!!

I'm shocked he's only 32 as well. He's gonna be hot for a long time, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 493April 8, 2019 4:50 AM

Either that or he'll lose his looks by 40.

Not everyone can be like Paul Rudd

by Anonymousreply 494April 8, 2019 4:57 AM

Richard was a fat kid and probably has to watch his weight or else.

He lost all the weight in drama school.

He claimed he was happy with everything downstairs but his upper body was very out of shape-fat.

I'd say he is hung.

by Anonymousreply 495April 8, 2019 5:09 AM

So would I

by Anonymousreply 496April 8, 2019 5:24 AM

Tad premature for a part 2. And by tad, I mean WTF?

by Anonymousreply 497April 8, 2019 5:27 AM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrChbxMAF6G/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=vl6o1v5z0pzv

by Anonymousreply 498April 8, 2019 5:27 AM

Why not put that in a link, R498?

by Anonymousreply 499April 8, 2019 5:30 AM

I hunger for Dick

by Anonymousreply 500April 8, 2019 5:32 AM

I wanna see him FAT (high school/early drama school years).

I love a transformation.

by Anonymousreply 501April 8, 2019 5:34 AM

Can someone post BF’s Spotify playlist he made for Richard in list form? That’s totally a sappy bottom move by the way. Boy must be head over heels.

by Anonymousreply 502April 8, 2019 5:41 AM

Young Richard

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503April 8, 2019 5:43 AM

The transformation is astonishing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504April 8, 2019 5:45 AM

Talk about a glow up

by Anonymousreply 505April 8, 2019 5:47 AM

He looked amazing in Bodyguard. I wonder how much he worked out for the role.

by Anonymousreply 506April 8, 2019 5:47 AM

That's probably why he comes across as such a sweetheart (to me, anyway). His "good looks" aren't something he grew up using to his advantage, giving him that kind of confidence, etc.

He's got it now in spades, of course, but he seems pretty humble and adorably vulnerable.

by Anonymousreply 507April 8, 2019 5:49 AM

He has said numerous times that, to this day, he can’t get being “the fat kid” out of his head.

by Anonymousreply 508April 8, 2019 5:53 AM

R506 He worked out after "his fat rolls were pinched"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509April 8, 2019 5:53 AM

Even if they aren’t dating they seem to have a really sweet and genuine friendship

by Anonymousreply 510April 8, 2019 6:00 AM

R502

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511April 8, 2019 6:07 AM

This thread is certainly filling up fast. DL catnip.

by Anonymousreply 512April 8, 2019 6:11 AM

WTF. 500+ replies already???!!!!

by Anonymousreply 513April 8, 2019 6:19 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514April 8, 2019 6:22 AM

R514 Definitely needs to lose some of the face bloat... it makes him look a middle-aged dad when he's only 32.

by Anonymousreply 515April 8, 2019 6:28 AM

[quote]Boy must be head over heels.

R502 In Brandon's case, it's heels over head... lubed and ready.

by Anonymousreply 516April 8, 2019 6:33 AM

R514 Can't be Bond in that shape... Maybe he's out of the running and a mad fling with Brandon is his consolation prize for himself.

by Anonymousreply 517April 8, 2019 6:39 AM

R508 Maybe Richard is working through his "fat kid" issues by belatedly fucking the good-looking popular boy that he couldn't have back in his fat kid days.

by Anonymousreply 518April 8, 2019 7:38 AM

I m very surprised the DM hasn't published these pictures.

by Anonymousreply 519April 8, 2019 7:39 AM

I wonder how Spanish actor Aron Piper is handling this news considering that he was supposedly awhile back "flirting" with Brandon Flynn on IG and liking his pics.

by Anonymousreply 520April 8, 2019 7:51 AM

R519. I rely on the DM to publish pictures that the ordinary PC papers like to censor.

by Anonymousreply 521April 8, 2019 7:52 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 522April 8, 2019 8:02 AM

It's funny that when Brandon was with Sam Smith it was a lot of how lucky Sam was. Now that's (allegedly) with Richard, it's how lucky Brandon is, lol. He may have upgraded, but that just makes him the Sam Smith in the relationship now.

by Anonymousreply 523April 8, 2019 8:18 AM

He may have gained some weight but I definitely still would a thousand times over

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524April 8, 2019 8:28 AM

He is clean shaven in Bodyguard, but he usually sports a facial growth for the most part in real life. That frames his face more and makes it look thinner.

by Anonymousreply 525April 8, 2019 8:32 AM

Armie Hammer has been dethroned in the posting count per second record, I believe.

Congrats Richard!!

by Anonymousreply 526April 8, 2019 8:34 AM

New picture!! Aww they are adorable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527April 8, 2019 8:42 AM

Cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528April 8, 2019 8:43 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529April 8, 2019 8:52 AM

[quote]Armie Hammer has been dethroned in the posting count per second record, I believe.

Good. Armie and his annoying helicopter wife don’t deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 530April 8, 2019 8:53 AM

R520 Aron is thinking this won't last, and he'll bid his time and wait for his turn!

by Anonymousreply 531April 8, 2019 9:42 AM

They look happy

by Anonymousreply 532April 8, 2019 9:52 AM

Could Brandon be a former fatty whisperer? Both Sam and Richard are former fatties and totally in love with this guy.

by Anonymousreply 533April 8, 2019 10:01 AM

More photos...pizza double date!

by Anonymousreply 534April 8, 2019 10:26 AM

Lets try again. It’s early.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535April 8, 2019 10:27 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536April 8, 2019 10:36 AM

R535 someone said that’s Jamie Bell and Kate Mara with them but idk.

by Anonymousreply 537April 8, 2019 10:42 AM

I would have said the guy is Russell Tovey but then again, I also thought the girl was Kate Omara so it makes sense that’s it’s Jamie Bell.

by Anonymousreply 538April 8, 2019 10:49 AM

New couple alert

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539April 8, 2019 10:54 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540April 8, 2019 10:54 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541April 8, 2019 10:55 AM

Double date with Jamie Bell&Kate Mara couple

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542April 8, 2019 10:56 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543April 8, 2019 10:57 AM

They are so open about it I'm quite surprised

by Anonymousreply 544April 8, 2019 10:58 AM

OMGGGG Double date

by Anonymousreply 545April 8, 2019 11:00 AM

Brandon is also a former fatty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546April 8, 2019 11:03 AM

They are overloading DL with their obviously fucking couple vibes.

by Anonymousreply 547April 8, 2019 11:05 AM

Homophobic fangurls/fraus are gonna have a cow.

by Anonymousreply 548April 8, 2019 11:07 AM

Guess he didn’t take his PR team advice/mandate if one was given. Good for him I guess?

by Anonymousreply 549April 8, 2019 11:11 AM

R506 he says in vogue interview twice a day, no carbs etc and he was miserable because all he wanted to do was eat pizza and drink beer and he couldn’t socialize.

by Anonymousreply 550April 8, 2019 11:15 AM

Were the double dates photos taken after the op's photos appeared online?

by Anonymousreply 551April 8, 2019 11:16 AM

I apprecitate Richard for not completely hiding this relationship. He is at the peak of his career and big in UK now. Quite brave.

by Anonymousreply 552April 8, 2019 11:21 AM

R551 Looks like same thing he wore to that Emmy thing except no jacket. Op photos were day (two days?) before. Looking back though he wore a similar outfit in the op pics (black shirt, black jeans,) but different jacket. So honestly not sure.

by Anonymousreply 553April 8, 2019 11:22 AM

How long before EL CDAN has some bi about them, while previously he was making obvious bis about Madden being a womanizer.

by Anonymousreply 554April 8, 2019 12:05 PM

[quote] You don't make a new friend and suddenly decide to move to another country to be housemates with them. It is just plain weird.

That's what British actors often do, R462. Alex Pettyfer met Channing and his clique - and then house-shared with Channing's friends when he moved to LA. I doubt Pettyfer had enough money to rent a nice place in LA on his own.

by Anonymousreply 555April 8, 2019 12:11 PM

I think you guys are overreacting....as usual, but that’s another story. R is not gay, maybe bi, but definitely not gay. Those photos don’t add anything.

by Anonymousreply 556April 8, 2019 12:14 PM

R555 But Madden surely can afford his own place. He’s got some success under his belt so money for rent is not remotely an issue.

by Anonymousreply 557April 8, 2019 12:19 PM

And how can you be so certain R(556) ?

by Anonymousreply 558April 8, 2019 12:21 PM

R558 Well, you know maybe because he had numerous affairs with women? He could be bi of course, but not 100% gay. But, go on guys because at least this is amusing.

by Anonymousreply 559April 8, 2019 12:23 PM

Rock Hudson sends his regards ! [R559]

by Anonymousreply 560April 8, 2019 12:30 PM

Has anyone commented on if Brandon has a one bedroom apartment or not?

by Anonymousreply 561April 8, 2019 12:33 PM

Rock Hudson is a totally different case, but okay. Please, go on.

by Anonymousreply 562April 8, 2019 12:37 PM

R559 And you believe all those numerous affairs with women and discount two guys acting like a couple right now... I actually believe there is very little reason for two dudes from different countries to suddenly live together and go to all these places together just the two of them, if they are not in a relationship. The friendship theory is even more ridiculous since two men don't become such close friends in a few months.

by Anonymousreply 563April 8, 2019 12:39 PM

It's entirely possible and believable they're just friends. If I were staying with a friend I'd walk their dog for them, go shopping with them, go to the theatre with them, meet other friends with them etc. There aren't pics of them kissing or anything else, so all the evidence so far could easily be evidence of a friendship.

If Madden is in LA for work reasons, why wouldn't he stay with a friend rather than an expensive hotel?

I get all the excitement, but Madden was in a relationship with Jenna Coleman for like four years or something. I don't buy that she'd beard for anyone since she was so much higher profile than him and she's straight.

by Anonymousreply 564April 8, 2019 12:45 PM

Just noticed that Brandon has deleted all pics of Sam Smith from his Instagram. Too bad IG isn’t like Datalounge and you have to live with your past posts, mistakes and all.

by Anonymousreply 565April 8, 2019 12:47 PM

Please see post r335, r564. Have you actually read through the thread or are just looking at the pics?

by Anonymousreply 566April 8, 2019 12:48 PM

R563 Are you American? You need to go out more. Are you all afraid to be touchy feely with your same sex friends? I’m not basing myself only on rumours in regads to his affairs with women, but there were actually girls who slept with him, one night stands etc. Were they all lying? I doubt that.

by Anonymousreply 567April 8, 2019 12:48 PM

R564 Do you name playlists full of love songs after your friends?

by Anonymousreply 568April 8, 2019 12:48 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569April 8, 2019 12:49 PM

R556 Nobody really says Richard is GAY. It's about him being lgbt or not. And yesterday and today's pap pictures surely confirm many things. If someone is not blind or delusional it's freaking obvious they are dating.

by Anonymousreply 570April 8, 2019 12:50 PM

R566 Don't bother. There could be pics of Madden dick deep in Brandon Flynn and some frau would tell you they're still just friends.

by Anonymousreply 571April 8, 2019 12:50 PM

R564 The problem is Madden would have closer British ex-pat friends in LA. Why stay with someone he has only known for a few months... much less walk their dog? I would never impose on someone I barely knew.

by Anonymousreply 572April 8, 2019 12:51 PM

R571 Actually if there were you’ll have a saner thread, trust me.

by Anonymousreply 573April 8, 2019 12:52 PM

R563 I agree. It’s strange if you think of it as two dudes who are “friends”. Who knows if maybe this romance has been going on longer than people know? The news of his split from Ellie was in January but people had inklings that things were over in Nov/Dec. so it could have even been before that. I don’t know when Flynn split from Sam, but maybe this was why?

As far as Jenna and/or Ellie being beards, that may be a reach. Maybe he’s bi, was deeply closeted, didn’t think he “really” liked men, was in denial, etc....and yes, I know there have been rumors for ages.

R572 I want to say that Douglas has been in LA for weeks if not months.

by Anonymousreply 574April 8, 2019 12:53 PM

R574 Flynn and Sam split last summer, end of June I believe.

by Anonymousreply 575April 8, 2019 12:58 PM

More important than people wanting to argue against the obvious, is it true that the double date pics are from yesterday?

So after the hoopla, Madden happily went back out with Flynn? That's a big statement, he doesn't care and is going to keep living his life.

by Anonymousreply 576April 8, 2019 12:58 PM

If Brandon was a girl, those delusional fan girls would have think they were about to get married. Before pap pictures, it was understandable to deny this but now it looks patethic.

by Anonymousreply 577April 8, 2019 12:59 PM

R576 Define, the “obvious”. I really want to see what comes next.

by Anonymousreply 578April 8, 2019 12:59 PM

Have Julian and Landon had them over for dinner yet?

by Anonymousreply 579April 8, 2019 12:59 PM

Richard Madden himself doesn't care so why are some fangirls trying to deny them?

by Anonymousreply 580April 8, 2019 1:00 PM

Brits (and Europeans in general) have different mileage, R571. Madden is a Brit. Many straights here are not afraid of showing same-sex camaraderie and unabashed friendly affection.

But I guess North Americans watching Europeans probably think we're all porking each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581April 8, 2019 1:01 PM

R580 Nobody is denying them! Drop that. Time will tell.

by Anonymousreply 582April 8, 2019 1:02 PM

R581 Come to Italy. You all will think everybody is gay or lez.

by Anonymousreply 583April 8, 2019 1:03 PM

You could try to argue that if the only evidence of a relationship was the pictures, but it ain't, and I notice you don't even try to address anything else.

Bored now.

by Anonymousreply 584April 8, 2019 1:04 PM

When was he photographed with the dog? I think early March? There was also a pic of Gemma Chan with the dog, so RM has introduced her to Flynn because how would she know him? I know it’s just a dog, but why would he be walking it, especially where he would be photographed, if there wasn’t something going on? I would never walk my friend’s dog (a friend I just met), but then I may be a lazy asshole.

He's introducing people to Flynn. If they are just friends, he wouldn’t be doing that. A lover yes, but if I’m your old friend (make or female) I don’t care to meet a friend you just made unless you are in a romantic relationship. Same for parents and same for the new “friend”. If I were Flynn, I wouldn’t want to meet Richard’s longtime friends or parents unless we were serious.

by Anonymousreply 585April 8, 2019 1:07 PM

no way they are fuk buddys

madden way above Flynn in status and hotness

by Anonymousreply 586April 8, 2019 1:10 PM

So you ignore all other hints or just didn't bother to read them. Brandon is also affectionate and friendly with many straight pals but no one thought they were a thing. With Richard, it's not just about "friendly" or "European", so please at least read the thread GURL

by Anonymousreply 587April 8, 2019 1:10 PM

[quote] I know it’s just a dog, but why would he be walking it, especially where he would be photographed, if there wasn’t something going on? I would never walk my friend’s dog (a friend I just met), but then I may be a lazy asshole.

Either a lazy asshole or you don't like dogs. I'll walk anyone's dog. If they don't want to pull me down the street, that is. And that little dog is so adorable, who wouldn't want to hang out with him?

by Anonymousreply 588April 8, 2019 1:11 PM

madden so hot so what

his fans will luv him no matter what, male and female

bond here he cums yes

he in top 3 to be bond

by Anonymousreply 589April 8, 2019 1:11 PM

[quote] he in top 3 to be bond

But what about MEEEE?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590April 8, 2019 1:13 PM

R586 Madden is not in his best shape. In some photos he looks like a middle-aged dad. I almost didn't recognize him.

by Anonymousreply 591April 8, 2019 1:13 PM

Black pants and WHITE sneakers? Dude is straight.

by Anonymousreply 592April 8, 2019 1:15 PM

I think Madden's career will be alright. He is likely to be "queer" and it can be an appeal these days. Cause hollywood is trying so hard to be pc. He's GORGEOUS and can act after all.

by Anonymousreply 593April 8, 2019 1:16 PM

R588 I am a lazy asshole but I love dogs. I meant it more along the lines of Flynn’s rabid fangirls can spot that dog a mile away. I think it even has its own fan Instagram. The introduction of friends and family thing is what sticks out to me most though.

by Anonymousreply 594April 8, 2019 1:17 PM

Part 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595April 8, 2019 1:17 PM

[quote]we're indulging in anal creampies behind the scenes.

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 596April 8, 2019 1:17 PM

[quote]If Brandon was a girl, those delusional fan girls would have think they were about to get married.

EXACTLY. Trolldar R556/R567/R573/R583.....

She is on a mission, lol

by Anonymousreply 597April 8, 2019 1:19 PM

The dog is the cutest of the three of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598April 8, 2019 1:19 PM

R598 Come for the dog and then cum for the boy. That's how Brandon lure the straight/bi dude in, right?

by Anonymousreply 599April 8, 2019 1:23 PM

Go To Next Thread!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600April 8, 2019 1:24 PM

I would stop to talk to the dog, hope to talk to the boy.

by Anonymousreply 601April 8, 2019 1:27 PM

R597 and the same fangurl is posting in the 'Who is coming out in 2019 part 3' thread trying to straighten up other gay actors.......

by Anonymousreply 602April 8, 2019 1:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!