Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gossip No One In Hollywood Will Say Out Loud Part 20

Continuation from part 19

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600April 27, 2019 7:04 PM

Does anyone have any dirt on Chrissy Metz? She comes off as a very angry person with a fake, painfully saccharine "happy" persona. There is video showing otherwise. I can only imagine if this is the case, she is a beast toward the people behind the camera, and possibly even her co-stars. Can any set/insider people chime in?

by Anonymousreply 1March 7, 2019 8:21 AM

Sorry, to clarify, I meant to say there is video that backs up her fake sweet personality. Please dish. Many thanks.

by Anonymousreply 2March 7, 2019 8:30 AM

What’s the supposedly shocking Rooney Mara gossip that someone kept teasing on the previous thread?

by Anonymousreply 3March 7, 2019 9:14 AM

R1, I’m not an insider, but as a fellow gossip follower I’ve read a fair few blind items about her objectionable personality.

by Anonymousreply 4March 7, 2019 10:22 AM

Rooney Mara is a lesbian. Boring actress.

by Anonymousreply 5March 7, 2019 10:33 AM

I wouldn't know about her lesbianism, r5, but yes, boring AF. I so prefer her sister Kate.

by Anonymousreply 6March 7, 2019 10:38 AM

Seriously? There are more blind items about her lesbianism than her objectionable personality. Ted C's BV make her look interesting somehow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 7, 2019 10:51 AM

R7 The assumptions you're making are, well, not assumptions you should be making. Not about me, at least.

by Anonymousreply 8March 7, 2019 11:05 AM

Some of the comments say Blake Lively which I think is much better guess.

by Anonymousreply 9March 7, 2019 11:18 AM

Yes, she is my ex girlfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 7, 2019 11:50 AM

Probably went Lesbo after Fincher fucked her over (literally).

by Anonymousreply 11March 7, 2019 1:26 PM

bumping

by Anonymousreply 12March 7, 2019 3:36 PM

Roomy Mara is working on her clothes label and has become a bit of a businesswoman. She travels a lot for business to Europe to fashion shows.

by Anonymousreply 13March 7, 2019 5:15 PM

Newsflash: Nobody cares about Rooney Mara nor Adam Driver!

by Anonymousreply 14March 7, 2019 7:47 PM

I want gossip on irina shayk.

by Anonymousreply 15March 7, 2019 7:55 PM

R14 apparently people do otherwisetheir PR wouldn’t be trying so hard to shut it down

by Anonymousreply 16March 7, 2019 9:58 PM

What was the deal with Dragon Girl?? Did it not do well at the box office??

by Anonymousreply 17March 8, 2019 12:00 AM

Gossip no one will say out loud is that MACAULAY CULKIN was sexually abused by MJ, but still hasnt come to terms with it. From a weird show biz family.... etc. Regarding Macaulay Culkin, there was disturbing testimony by a chef and a maid in the trial of MJ who told another story.

Phillip LeMarque, Jackson's self-described cook and "majordomo" for about 10 months in 1991, testified that the alleged grope transpired shortly after he received a 3 a.m. radio call from security: "The Silver Fox wants French fries."

LeMarque found the Silver Fox -- the name he attributed to Jackson -- in the arcade room.

"Michael was playing with Macaulay Culkin at one of the games, Thriller. He was holding the kid -- he was small, he probably couldn't reach the controls. His left hand was inside the pants of the kid ... down into the pants ... in the crotch area," LeMarque said. "I was shocked. I almost dropped the french fries."

LeMarque said he did not confront Jackson, deciding instead to back out quietly and make a noisy re-entrance to alert the singer of his approach.

When asked why he did not go to police, LeMarque said, "Nobody would have ever believed this."

LeMarque's dark tale rounded out a week of salacious testimony from former Jackson employees -- and one alleged victim who claim that the King of Pop has a history of sexually molesting young boys who were sleepover guests at his Neverland Ranch.

Culkin has publicly denied he was abused, and Jackson was never charged in any of the alleged "prior bad acts."

a former personal maid to Jackson said she also witnessed Jackson “inappropriately” kissing and touching the young Home Alone actor and three other boys, according to testimony at the pop singer’s child-molestation trial.

by Anonymousreply 18March 8, 2019 12:44 AM

Didn't help that Macaulay had such shitty parents. I wonder if his siblings are close with him??

by Anonymousreply 19March 8, 2019 2:12 AM

Mac tweeted some interesting stuff during the Oscars. Re: a best director winner who was a molester (no name mentioned) and a comment on how many pedos he saw in the audience during the telecast.

He seems to be unafraid to make veiled comments; whether he will ever come clean re his own experience is anyone's guess

by Anonymousreply 20March 8, 2019 2:22 AM

I should clarify: a past Best Director winner

by Anonymousreply 21March 8, 2019 2:23 AM

r20 I dunno. He might not even see at as a bad thing. I have heard from some young boys who were abused, which boggled my mind, that they enjoyed it!

by Anonymousreply 22March 8, 2019 2:24 AM

r22 and that they didnt see anything wrong with it! That they werent traumatized by it etc... really sad imo.

by Anonymousreply 23March 8, 2019 2:26 AM

It's beyond sad. And the people that take advantage of the trusting and loving and needing to be nurtured children for their own devices are truly the lowest form of life

by Anonymousreply 24March 8, 2019 2:28 AM

David geffen?

by Anonymousreply 25March 8, 2019 2:30 AM

Asked in the previous thread, Crew guy: the definitive deal on Jake Gyllenhaal, Matthew McConaughey and James Franco.

by Anonymousreply 26March 8, 2019 2:48 AM

Kate McKinnon is on the autism spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 27March 8, 2019 2:52 AM

😴 Blah, blah, boring .............

by Anonymousreply 28March 8, 2019 2:59 AM

I worked with Franco pre Freaks and Geeks and I would say he's definitely bi. He was extremely flirty with the Cinematographer, the female Scripty and Makeup girls. I think he's just likes the attention, regardless of the source. Very charismatic, very method, and actually talented (although he seldom uses it)- I pegged him as one of the young actors that I've worked with that I knew would be successful (Milo Ventimiglia was another).

by Anonymousreply 29March 8, 2019 4:46 PM

r29 You would say he is BI based on what though? Just your female intuition ????? eye roll spill the tea or go away honey!

by Anonymousreply 30March 8, 2019 9:06 PM

If you saw him the way he was eye fucking the Cinematographer and having intimate conversations with him (very close body language), as well as having dinners with him (and not the director), what would you think?

by Anonymousreply 31March 8, 2019 9:13 PM

r31 well at least that is better than, I would say he is Bi.... you give context.

by Anonymousreply 32March 8, 2019 9:17 PM

There's been some whisperings about Danielle Panabaker and Candice Patton from "The Flash" not getting along. I wonder if that's true and the reason for it?

by Anonymousreply 33March 8, 2019 11:25 PM

A friend worked on the set of Chuck, and said that Zach Levi hit on Yvonne Strahovski continuously and wouldn’t take no for an answer. So A) he’s straight, and B) he’s an ass. Apparently treated crew ok in a condescending way.

by Anonymousreply 34March 8, 2019 11:48 PM

r34 That proves it, and of course bisexuality does not exist and you can be at least somewhat successfully in the closet without straight relationships.

by Anonymousreply 35March 8, 2019 11:56 PM

My bad r35, should have included the bi option, was not intending any bi-erasure here. I’ve never heard rumors of Zach hitting up dudes, only of being a jerk and aggressive towards women. Is he bi?

by Anonymousreply 36March 9, 2019 1:01 AM

R33 I've heard that too. And something about Danielle hooking up with one of the writers. I don't watch The Flash but Candice never seems to stop getting shit on whether it's her character or some other behind the scenes nonsense.

R34 I don't think Yvonne enjoyed working on Chuck because of all the sexist bullshit going on with the writers. Some of the outfits they put her in were ridiculous. And who would envy having to work with the homophobic Adam Baldwin.

by Anonymousreply 37March 9, 2019 5:04 AM

[quote] I don't think Yvonne enjoyed working on Chuck because of all the sexist bullshit going on with the writers.

I never watched the show but somehow she doesn't seem all that inhibited.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38March 9, 2019 5:16 AM

Any new dirt on Danny Masterson?

by Anonymousreply 39March 9, 2019 5:22 AM

So according to Crew Guy Pitt is Bi... Wonder who he messes with? His type. And if you nerd bring up that stupid story from the set of Troy about Bana. YAWN! New info....

by Anonymousreply 40March 9, 2019 5:24 AM

So according to drug girl, old poster, she mentioned Shia Lebouf being gay, but he sure has married, etc. So bi? who does he mess with?

by Anonymousreply 41March 9, 2019 5:28 AM

I'm more exciting then lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 42March 9, 2019 5:30 AM

[quote]So according to Crew Guy Pitt is Bi... Wonder who he messes with? His type. And if you nerd bring up that stupid story from the set of Troy about Bana. YAWN! New info....

Purely speculation, but his relationship with Clooney back during that sophomoric pranking phase seemed to me, even back then, like they were most likely fucking. It got to a point where they were playing chicken in public.

[quote]Ellen DeGeneres's talk show is now one of the most popular programs on TV, but in 2008 she was desperate to nab one guest in particular: George Clooney. Since he moved into office space on the same lot that her show was being filmed on, she began sending over everything from little gifts to Dolly Parton and some Victoria’s Secret models to try to persuade him to appear. While speaking to Brad via satellite during one of her episodes, he had some helpful advice on how to "catch Clooney."

[quote]"This is your problem. . . . Get a bunch of Chippendales dancers," he told her. "He’s yours! Three, four — no less than three. [bold]Make one a blonde!"[/bold] Ellen did exactly as he instructed, but sadly it still wasn't enough. Thankfully when she sent over former Cincinnati Reds players Johnny Bench and Joe Morgan in 2009, George took the bait.

Then Pitt married Jolie and Clooney Amal and didn’t invite each other to their weddings.

by Anonymousreply 43March 9, 2019 6:28 AM

^ Link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44March 9, 2019 6:33 AM

Then there was the time he seemed to be crushing on Frank Ocean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 9, 2019 6:34 AM

[quote] she began sending over everything from little gifts to Dolly Parton and some Victoria’s Secret models to try to persuade him to appear.

That's a terrific technique. I wonder what Ellen gave Dolly for this favor.

by Anonymousreply 46March 9, 2019 7:03 AM

r43.. I believe Pitt could be Bi, but him fucking with Clooney is a big no. Seems like fan fiction.

by Anonymousreply 47March 9, 2019 7:08 AM

[bold]93. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 03/07**#14** The Story Behind The Story: Everyone knows the story of why this permanent A list mostly movie actor who is an Academy Award winner/nominee wouldn't sign on for a sequel to a huge franchise from about a decade ago. He and one of the female co-leads hated each other. But why did they hate each other? Legend has it that he criticized her acting and she hated him after that. The real story is though he is a drunk and a mean drunk at that and a "get what I want" when I am drunk kind of guy and he would not stop hitting on her and making advances on her and trying to touch her and she wasn't having any of it and hated him for that. Because she said no to him so many times, he made it out to be the reason he couldn't stand her was because of her acting. That ticked off our actress who then beat the hell out of the actor. Bill Murray/Lucy Liu ("Charlie’s Angels") (Did Bill Murray Hate The Sh*t Out Of Lucy Liu On The Set Of "Charlie’s Angels"?)[/bold]

Can you really call this a blind?? lol

[bold] 107. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 03/08**#14** The Journals: Long thought to be lost in the "never going to give them back" bureaucracy that is the federal government, they have emerged. They have not emerged with their rightful owner, but with someone who is using them to blackmail various people mentioned. The owner is an A list mostly movie actress who is an Academy Award winner/nominee. The journals were written over a period time when the actress was just beginning her career. It names names of those she had to sleep with to land parts. It names names of those who harassed her or she saw harass others. It lists a lot of encounters with men who were married at the time. It is a who's who of names and dates and acts. It is so detailed that anyone who is contacted by the blackmailer realizes they have no chance of waffling out of it. One permanent A list director who is beloved by Hollywood and the public and his wife is the latest to be targeted and is considering paying the 7 figure sum. The problem won't go away though. Anne Hathaway (FBI grabs Anne Hathaway's diaries) (Peter Segal/Linda Segal ("Get Smart")/IMDB) (Ang Lee/Jane Lin ("Brokeback Mountain")/IMDB)[/bold]

I guess Lilo wasn't the only one to keep a list.

by Anonymousreply 48March 9, 2019 8:44 AM

R15 She is a great beard. everyone outside the DL buy BC and IS s' so-called pairing.

by Anonymousreply 49March 9, 2019 7:31 PM

R34 A friend also worked on Chuck and Yvonne kept her cool completely. A very sweet woman to work with. She is very attractive so I'm not surprised that the lead actor hit on her all the time.

by Anonymousreply 50March 9, 2019 7:35 PM

R25 Geffen is a friend of Bryan Singer's. Along with other members of The Lavender Mafia he presided over parties with young men in their presence.

by Anonymousreply 51March 9, 2019 7:43 PM

Isn't Zachary Levi a christian closet case?

by Anonymousreply 52March 9, 2019 9:03 PM

yes, r52...he is....and he LOVES cock.

by Anonymousreply 53March 9, 2019 9:06 PM

[Quote] She is very attractive so I'm not surprised that the lead actor hit on her all the time.

Doesn't make it right. Especially if she wasn't interested.

by Anonymousreply 54March 10, 2019 4:11 AM

Reese W. she divorced her first husband, because she found him betraying her with men.

by Anonymousreply 55March 10, 2019 2:02 PM

R55 are you sure you don't mean Abbie Cornish??

by Anonymousreply 56March 10, 2019 2:20 PM

Brandon Flynn and Richard Madden are in a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 57March 10, 2019 3:27 PM

Justin Timberlake has a vagina.

by Anonymousreply 58March 10, 2019 3:49 PM

[R56] yes.

by Anonymousreply 59March 10, 2019 4:30 PM

R54 Really?! What an obvious statement . However the Whalestein machine/casting couch was in full play back then. Most actresses got their roles because they fucked, sucked and swallowed producers. That isn't right but it happened right? And it happened for fucking decades.

by Anonymousreply 60March 10, 2019 5:30 PM

How much did georgina chapman know? And did she directly bully women and procure women for harvey? Did he abuse her?

by Anonymousreply 61March 10, 2019 6:29 PM

Whalestein bullied starts to wear her clothes. That was at the crux of their relationship. Whalestein was pumping women left and right when she wasn't around. Georgina didn't procure women but she had heard the rumors.

by Anonymousreply 62March 10, 2019 6:46 PM

R30 I'm the Brazilian American guy who said a couple of years ago on this very site that Franco was at least bi (that was before the girls allegations of harassment). I saw him hooking up with a couple of guys back in 2012 when he was in Sao Paulo Brazil for the opening of a Gucci store. Actually everyone in that famous gay club called A Loca saw it too and you can still find online articles in portuguese talking about it though the pictures have been scrubbed off the Internet. Try Google searching A Loca + James Franco in portuguese and see it for yourself.

by Anonymousreply 63March 10, 2019 7:34 PM

R57 elaborate please.

by Anonymousreply 64March 10, 2019 7:51 PM

Matt Damon?

by Anonymousreply 65March 10, 2019 8:20 PM

R65 In the closet

by Anonymousreply 66March 10, 2019 8:38 PM

What about Lady Gaga? Is she bisexual for real?

by Anonymousreply 67March 10, 2019 8:51 PM

Damon = fake hetero, fake liberal.

by Anonymousreply 68March 10, 2019 8:56 PM

I’m interested in reading about Adam Driver. Just not invented gossip.

by Anonymousreply 69March 11, 2019 2:02 AM

What about Leonardo DiCaprio? Give me some dirt on him.

by Anonymousreply 70March 11, 2019 2:25 AM

r69 WHY? he is disgusting looking! He looks like early man! He has no chin! He has a small neck and head, and this huge body. Why do you want to know about him? MOVE ON. Youre disgusting! And so are every single one of you queen mary's who thinks he is in any vicinity or zip code of attractive! He looks like those boys that used to eat boogers in elementary school!

by Anonymousreply 71March 11, 2019 2:27 AM

[quote]I'm the Brazilian American guy who said a couple of years ago on this very site that Franco was at least bi (that was before the girls allegations of harassment). I saw him hooking up with a couple of guys back in 2012 when he was in Sao Paulo Brazil

When you say you saw him “hooking up”, what exactly do you mean? Making out? Halving sex?

by Anonymousreply 72March 11, 2019 2:35 AM

Druggie or Coke girl mentioned Franco being bi... and pretty much open to anything. She also mentioned Shia being Gay and none of you cunts ever mentioned it again... But her got married, so bi maybe? Who knows. But I knew someone who used to be on the audition circuit in the late 90's before freaks and geeks, and Franco and he would always be at the same auditions. One night my friend who was a gay, saw Franco at a gay bar, my friend said " Hey, what are you doing here,?" surprised Franco would be at a gay bar, because he thought he was str8. Franco said " Oh, wink , researching for a role,"... then flashed his wrinkly smile.... lol this was before he even had any roles... hehe or became a name.

by Anonymousreply 73March 11, 2019 2:40 AM

r73 Druggie or coke girl, dont remember her names, didnt just say Oh I THINK FRANKO is bi, she had a threesome with him I believe, and there was MM interactionals... ooh yes honey! MaryCary!

by Anonymousreply 74March 11, 2019 2:42 AM

John Stamos likes to get fucked by large cocks.

by Anonymousreply 75March 11, 2019 2:55 AM

Adam Driver is so sexy. Does he cheat on his wife?

by Anonymousreply 76March 11, 2019 4:04 AM

r76 as r71 says he is disgusting looking! He looks like early man! He has no chin! He has a small neck and head, and this huge body. Why do you want to know about him? MOVE ON. Youre disgusting! And so are every single one of you queen mary's who thinks he is in any vicinity or zip code of attractive! He looks like those boys that used to eat boogers in elementary school!

by Anonymousreply 77March 11, 2019 5:38 AM

Anything on Adam Driver? Plz

by Anonymousreply 78March 11, 2019 5:45 AM

r78 read r71

by Anonymousreply 79March 11, 2019 5:48 AM

R78 check back on the previous threads. There’s a decent amount on him. 19 other threads and ctrl+f is your friend.

by Anonymousreply 80March 11, 2019 7:09 AM

R71/R77, you’re clearly the same person, why are you so fucking pressed that people find Adam Driver attractive? Have you seen the way that man is built? I’d let him go to town on me in a heartbeat, but lemme guess, you’d probably prefer King of the Twinks Shawn Mendes, huh?

by Anonymousreply 81March 11, 2019 1:29 PM

Any Casey Affleck gossip? I think he's more interesting and attractive than his bloated brother.

by Anonymousreply 82March 11, 2019 7:05 PM

R82 Predator.

by Anonymousreply 83March 11, 2019 7:08 PM

Isn't the cunt who plays Captain Marvel happens to be a closeted dyke?

by Anonymousreply 84March 11, 2019 7:11 PM

What is the deal with Barry Diller and Diane von Furstenberg? Did they marry just so he can have heirs? I can't imagine they've ever had sex. She was on the Andi Coen Programme the other night and Andi asked her what was the secret to their "long and happy marriage". It was gross. Does she look the other way when Barry is perving on young twinks? Is he in love with DWF's son?

by Anonymousreply 85March 11, 2019 7:16 PM

"Isn't the cunt who plays Captain Marvel happens to be a closeted dyke?"

She's not a "cunt" or a "dyke" except to misogynist Reoublicans like you

by Anonymousreply 86March 11, 2019 7:18 PM

"Isn't the cunt who plays Captain Marvel happens to be a closeted dyke?"

She's not a "cunt" or a "dyke" except to misogynist Republicans like you

by Anonymousreply 87March 11, 2019 7:19 PM

The contempt for women on this site is unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 88March 11, 2019 7:32 PM

Misogyny; not restricted by sexual orientation since the dawn of civilisation.

by Anonymousreply 89March 11, 2019 7:53 PM

R87 A male or female can be a cunt. She has a bad reputation in the business right now. She is also bearding to boot. What a fake, vapid and nasty piece of garbage she is.

by Anonymousreply 90March 11, 2019 8:01 PM

You know nothing about her, you want to believe she's "fake and vapid" because you're a misogynist Republican who hates that she's an outspoken liberal. She's not gay and is not "bearding"

by Anonymousreply 91March 11, 2019 8:07 PM

She is a nasty,vapid and a complete fake. She is a lesbian and is bearding.You are very wrong about something else. I'm not a Rethuglicunt deary. I despise Trump and those cunts to death.

by Anonymousreply 92March 11, 2019 8:19 PM

You are a Republicunt with bad gaydar

by Anonymousreply 93March 11, 2019 8:25 PM

Britney Spears?

by Anonymousreply 94March 11, 2019 8:30 PM

R93 is a humorless lesbian with bad party affiliation radar! Your gaydar sucks as well. The actress in question is a lesbian and you are a clueless dolt!

by Anonymousreply 95March 11, 2019 8:40 PM

R72 making out kissing cuddling. This was an alternative gay club where indie filmmakers, street artists and rock lovers would attend. Very underground, not your typical gay club with shirtless guys and bad music. Lots of hipsters and beard. Kind of the place you'd expect a pretensious art guy like him would go to .

by Anonymousreply 96March 11, 2019 8:41 PM

R92 certainly has a bee in his bonnet. Must suck for you that she’s an Oscar winner, lauded by her peers, well liked in the industry and the lead in a new chapter of the MCU, huh? Cry into your Cheerios, pal, they’re the only ones who’ll put up with it

by Anonymousreply 97March 11, 2019 9:34 PM

I need to know more about Brandon Flynn and Richard Madden. Madden was seen walking Flynn's dog a couple weeks back and now the tabloids are saying Richard is crashing with his "mate" Brandon while he looks for work and/or a permanent place in LA. Something tells me there's more to this story. Friends? Or friends with benefits?

by Anonymousreply 98March 11, 2019 10:48 PM

r81 AND I SAID WHAT I SAID TWICE! He is gross looking. Tall. nice build. Skinny neck. NO CHIN. Big nose. His body is covered in brown hairy moles.. STOP! DISGUSTING@

by Anonymousreply 99March 12, 2019 12:29 AM

Oh my god, R99 are you alright? Do you need a hug? Are you being held against your will? Give us a signal if you are, this all seems very abnormal. No one can be this angry and be alright

by Anonymousreply 100March 12, 2019 12:31 AM

r100 Oh my god... Are you alright? Do you need a hug? Are you being held against your will by the official Adam Driver fan club? Give us a signal if you are, this all seems very abnormal. No one can find that hairy mole covered, no chin, big snozz, early man looking creature attractive? Did his role in Girls mean that much to you> Let us know sis!

by Anonymousreply 101March 12, 2019 12:34 AM

R99 Please take your meds. You sound deranged.

by Anonymousreply 102March 12, 2019 12:37 AM

Hi. I'm Adam Driver. I'm covered in hairy moles. I have a big body with a head and no chin. Datalounge luvs me! Thanks for the support!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103March 12, 2019 12:37 AM

Not r100, but r99 / r101 should really take a chill pill, because he gets incredibly worked up over Adam Driver. I mean, really, I don't think even his wife is that passionate about him.

by Anonymousreply 104March 12, 2019 12:38 AM

r104. lol. I find it humorous that you all can gage human emotion from written words on the internet. Wow text psychic, neat... Ohh caps, THE PERSON MUST BE UNHINGED!!! OH MY clutch your pearls! OH NO, take your meds. He is a troll, an ugly NO CHIN BIG SNOZZ CREATURE! Build a bridge and get over it!

You are probably covered in hairy moles as well. Triggered.

by Anonymousreply 105March 12, 2019 12:43 AM

Covered in Moles. Defiantly needs a jowl implant. He has literally no side jaw.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106March 12, 2019 12:48 AM

I bet you R99 was all over that “Adam Driver is Next”thread. Since they clearly have disdain for people they deem unattractive. He’s ugly, so of course he’s a rapist.

by Anonymousreply 107March 12, 2019 12:49 AM

I would love to suck on those big hairy moles.

by Anonymousreply 108March 12, 2019 12:50 AM

r108 ugly people like ugly people so I'm sure you would. Keep DL lusting for attractive folk. Leave the ugly, hairy, mole covered gays in the basements. thanks.

by Anonymousreply 109March 12, 2019 12:51 AM

r107 Aww cute. I understand it. You feel because driver is unattractive, no side jaw, big nose, hairy moles, that you have a 'chance'? He isnt to out of your league to fantasize? I get it. Feels like he is at your same level. got it!

by Anonymousreply 110March 12, 2019 12:52 AM

R107 I bet you’re bang on the money re that bogus Adam Driver is next thread.

I don’t understand the obsession with calling him ugly, though. He’s not a cookie cutter, Hollywood heartthrob but he has an interesting face and when you put it together with the whole package I find him very attractive. YMMV though. Honestly, R99/101 sounds like one of those reddit incels who’s obsessed with bone structure and jaws and chins because they seem to think attraction between actual human beings works like the rest of the animal kingdom; biologically pleasing features = fuck me.

by Anonymousreply 111March 12, 2019 1:23 AM

R98 not that I have inside info but my guess is friends. If Brandon was open when he dated Sam smith why would he hook up with someone who would(hypothetically) never leave the closet. Madden has claimed to be straight and there is a poster in the kit Harington Russian model thread who claims to be a woman and has had a FWB with him.

by Anonymousreply 112March 12, 2019 1:29 AM

[R112] (Not sure how to hot link back to a reply) Yeah, I saw that comment about Richard in the Kit/Russian model thread. I guess I was just hoping he's bi, lol.

by Anonymousreply 113March 12, 2019 1:43 AM

Is Morrissey still banging Brandon Flowers?

by Anonymousreply 114March 12, 2019 1:47 AM

R112... that’s possible. I have no idea, I just don’t think he and BF are anything more than friends. I read some tea on the digital spy gossip forums from someone who claimed to work with RM and says he’s straight eta: not sure if the link takes you to the post you might have to scroll down. It’s by user tzjume (or some spelling like that)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115March 12, 2019 1:56 AM

[R112] I found the post - thanks. (Oh, another gossip board? Down the rabbit hole I go!)

by Anonymousreply 116March 12, 2019 2:06 AM

R113 for future reference, to link back to another comment all you need to do is put R in front of the number, it takes care of the linking and bracketing itself

by Anonymousreply 117March 12, 2019 2:09 AM

R48, Who is director Peter Segal and how is he beloved? I nominate Ron Howard.

by Anonymousreply 118March 12, 2019 2:14 AM

Well, the Adam Driver troll has ruined this thread. Can’t take it that people don’t want to discuss him.

by Anonymousreply 119March 12, 2019 2:25 AM

"is a humorless lesbian with bad party affiliation radar! Your gaydar sucks as well. The actress in question is a lesbian and you are a clueless dolt!"

Coming from a humorless Republican who can't tell the difference between a totally straight woman and a lesbian.....

by Anonymousreply 120March 12, 2019 2:37 AM

Place the Adam Driver troll on ignore. Obviously a PR person trying to derail the thread.

by Anonymousreply 121March 12, 2019 2:54 AM

R121 which is kind of weird since it's the 20th thread.

by Anonymousreply 122March 12, 2019 2:58 AM

Adam Driver has a secret son.

by Anonymousreply 123March 12, 2019 4:04 AM

Does Leo ever go anywhere without Lukas? I’m starting to wonder if they take a bath together?

by Anonymousreply 124March 12, 2019 4:06 AM

Pic from last noght

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125March 12, 2019 4:06 AM

[quote]Is Morrissey still banging Brandon Flowers?

He never was, R114. What he see on stage is a persona - an act. I knew Brandon and his fiancee (now wife), pre-fame in Las Vegas. He is a devout Mormon. He gets on stage and pulls a Ziggy Stardust. Off stage, he's an incredibly politely, genuinely sweet guy. And I know DLers don't want to hear it, but his wife is as sweet and genuine as he is.

by Anonymousreply 126March 12, 2019 4:14 AM

R116 I know what you mean about the rabbit hole. They do reprint a lot of what CDAN says but there are some who claim to have knowledge and offer up some info. enjoy!

by Anonymousreply 127March 12, 2019 12:36 PM

Zac Efron has been in a long term relationship with an agent in Hollywood. He is a man baby.

by Anonymousreply 128March 12, 2019 12:55 PM

R128 Define long term??

by Anonymousreply 129March 12, 2019 12:56 PM

Found some smutty comments in Celebitchy threads about Keanu Reeves picking up random people for threesomes. One Aussie girl was a waitress for him and a French girl he brought into a diner. Keanu told her they both thought she was beautiful, gave her his hotel and room number to drop by later on. She didn’t go because of college classes the next morning. Another commented a similar pass to her but this time the third wheel was a guy. Keanu wanted to take all to Paris for a weekend. She wasn’t sure if the guy was for Ke or she was for the guys. Aussie girl regretted not accepting the offer, Paris girl thought Keanu was creepy.

by Anonymousreply 130March 12, 2019 1:43 PM

r128 more than 2 years.

by Anonymousreply 131March 12, 2019 1:45 PM

Morrissey was obsessed and in love with his drummer. He wasn't pumping Flowers at all.

by Anonymousreply 132March 12, 2019 3:52 PM

R130 celebitchy is a trash heap. The head writer Kaiser steals people’s comments, works them into her own writing and bans anyone who dares to call her out on her hypocrisy or doesn’t follow everything she says

by Anonymousreply 133March 12, 2019 4:00 PM

Anyone have gossip on Felicity Huffman and William H. Macy?

by Anonymousreply 134March 12, 2019 4:13 PM

Now that you mention it...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135March 12, 2019 6:09 PM

Teri hatcher gossip?

by Anonymousreply 136March 12, 2019 6:29 PM

Richard Madden was rumored to be attached to Taron Egerton since Rocketman. There were photos of them hugging on a balcony and blinds in CDAN about them, (and a blind about Taron’s panic at his beard getting drunk and spilling the beans). I have no personal knowledge of this, but there’s been gossip for months now, and interviews wit Taron where he *gushes* about RM.

by Anonymousreply 137March 12, 2019 6:29 PM

R137, is this what you are talking about? This blind seems to indicate that he nearly came out in a post he shared of his friend(not RM). Even if he is gay, Taron is not coming out any time soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138March 12, 2019 11:40 PM

I know this is about Hollywood but I'm curious about our cousins across the pond. Does anyone know if they beard and showmance like they do here? Are there many out actors in England or are they just as in the closet as actors over here?

by Anonymousreply 139March 12, 2019 11:57 PM

Kirk Cameron is a womanizing hypocrite on the scale of Jimmy Swaggart.

by Anonymousreply 140March 13, 2019 12:04 AM

r140....youre fucking delusional....that closet queen LOVES cock.

by Anonymousreply 141March 13, 2019 12:20 AM

Wonder why Adam Driver keeps it a secret about having a son? Weird

by Anonymousreply 142March 13, 2019 1:23 AM

R139 to a lesser degree. Celebrity culture doesn’t quite work in the same way, there’s a huge amount of interest in the gutter press re soap stars and footballers, but if you mean like theatre actors and prestige tv actors, if they’re not making the move to the States then no-one really gives a shit re bearding. No wonder Spacey enjoying hanging around the Old Vic so much.

by Anonymousreply 143March 13, 2019 2:11 AM

R142 it might be his kid, it might not be. You can find forums who have discussed the topic as nauseum, now that awards season is over you’re not going to find new information, dude goes underground. I’d suggest doing some google searching on your own time, because all the info is out there and you’re not going to find anything new here. You can check the old Gossip No One In Hollywood..... threads, there are a couple of things there, but the Driver PR stan is just going to crop up and scream at you until we get off topic again and people forget that he’s basically divorced at this point.

by Anonymousreply 144March 13, 2019 2:14 AM

Watch and weep, R141.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145March 13, 2019 2:45 AM

"I know this is about Hollywood but I'm curious about our cousins across the pond. Does anyone know if they beard and showmance like they do here? Are there many out actors in England or are they just as in the closet as actors over here?"

If they want to work in America, then, yes, they beard. You remember "I Heart TS" right?

by Anonymousreply 146March 13, 2019 2:46 AM

r145 FFS....get help....you so-called stud used to give blowjobs at Griffin Park to any and all comers ...and he wasnt picky. Its common knowledge.

by Anonymousreply 147March 13, 2019 2:55 AM

Anything on Paul Rudd?

by Anonymousreply 148March 13, 2019 2:59 AM

R147, that’s just a rumor. He’s straight and a womanizer. We don’t want him anyway.

by Anonymousreply 149March 13, 2019 3:11 AM

R144, thanks-will do

by Anonymousreply 150March 13, 2019 3:16 AM

R133 Same thing happened to me when I disagreed with Kaiser. But if you ignore the regular ass-kissers, it's the commenters who supply the real gossip over there.

by Anonymousreply 151March 13, 2019 12:24 PM

R68 Same fucking country where Jimmy Saville was beloved and protected. Britain is pedophilia central.

by Anonymousreply 152March 13, 2019 3:11 PM

In the UK and Europe generally it’s not such a big deal if you’re gay. The sex lives of everyone is a private affair especially at your work place. If anything is exposed in the media there’s usually an agenda to bring that person down.

by Anonymousreply 153March 14, 2019 7:07 AM

Kim Raver?

by Anonymousreply 154March 14, 2019 1:51 PM

"In the UK and Europe generally it’s not such a big deal if you’re gay. The sex lives of everyone is a private affair especially at your work place."

Nonsense, there have been plenty of gay scandals in the UK. They pretty much invented the gay scandal with Oscar Wilde

by Anonymousreply 155March 14, 2019 3:36 PM

Jennifer Aniston?

by Anonymousreply 156March 14, 2019 8:23 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157March 15, 2019 12:06 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158March 15, 2019 12:09 AM

The same lousy link. Sorry. Anyway, the photo of the Netflix lawyer posing in a black bikini bottom and a cut off t-shirt is worth the chuckles.

by Anonymousreply 159March 15, 2019 12:10 AM

Link worked for me

by Anonymousreply 160March 15, 2019 1:13 AM

I kept getting the video of spacey driving away instead of the article.

by Anonymousreply 161March 15, 2019 1:19 AM

Daily Fail links don’t work for me either.

by Anonymousreply 162March 15, 2019 9:46 AM

Im watching Real Genius, and the thought occurred to me about Michelle Meyrink, who was in this movie and Revenge of the Nerds. I wonder if she quit the business because she didn’t want to do the Harvey Weinstein path of giving in to people of power to become a star. She just quit. I wonder if that’s what happened with others, even like Michael Schoeffling (there’s a recent DL thread about him). Must have been horrible times and pressure for them.

by Anonymousreply 163March 15, 2019 11:00 PM

I assume the vast majority of actors quit the business, R163, and the most common reason has got to be that they realize they can't make a living at it. That's true for both the never-was's, and those who've had some success. Maynrink was a B-list actress for about five years, long enough to realize that she wasn't going to make the A-list, and wasn't going to get a lot of offers once she aged out of playing the high school or college girlfriend.

Maybe she just made her pile and went on with her life, who knows.

by Anonymousreply 164March 15, 2019 11:46 PM

Any Marvel actors gossip?

by Anonymousreply 165March 16, 2019 12:14 AM

r128 the gossip I heard from a few sources is that Zac is in sort of a blackmail type of relationship with some power players, including the director of High School Musical (I know sounds like fiction). He get's passed around and they keep a number of very embarrassing kink movies of him to keep things in check. His career choices has to be approved by his master.

The drugs helped keep him in check. It may or may not (I don't really know) be related to his broken jaw during the skip row incident. Keep him in line. What we do know for a fact is that some anal sex stuff was going on at his house based on the golfballs in a condom video from those youtube trash diggers. They took his garbage and found shit covered condoms with golfballs in side. Could be from a woman, but I believe it's from one of Zac's party's

From another source (LSA), one poster mentioned a friend in real estate that rented a home for a gay sex party. Zac was present. He is hardly linked to woman and was with that sexually questionable Italian billionaire probably selling his ass.

by Anonymousreply 166March 16, 2019 4:21 AM

Skid Row^

by Anonymousreply 167March 16, 2019 4:23 AM

R166, been posted before on a previous thread.

by Anonymousreply 168March 16, 2019 5:05 AM

R166 that's fucking depressing, if true. Isn't he supposed to be one of the nicer guys in Hollywood??

by Anonymousreply 169March 16, 2019 7:19 AM

I believe every word r166

by Anonymousreply 170March 16, 2019 8:32 AM

Zac is a great example. Zac wanted an A-List career and made a deal with the Devil only to realize that he got screwed over bigtime and cannot get out of his contract. The heavy drug use is his coping mechanism and to keep him motivated to go along and make other people money while he feels like total shit.

by Anonymousreply 171March 16, 2019 8:50 AM

So what was the deal with Vanessa? Were they ever real or just pr for HSM?

by Anonymousreply 172March 16, 2019 10:35 AM

The most implausible part of the gossip in r166 is that power players in Hollywood would get a kick out of controlling Zac Efron's life and career. Use industry clout to get sex from actors? Sure. Take any sense of ownership of an actor's life/career outside of the normal talent rep relationships? Not so much.

by Anonymousreply 173March 16, 2019 10:57 AM

[quote] Take any sense of ownership of an actor's life/career outside of the normal talent rep relationships? Not so much.

Weinstein bragged about his casting couch conquests to make himself look big, powerful and influencial. Hollywood, and the entire world, is run by insecure egomaniacs.

by Anonymousreply 174March 16, 2019 11:02 AM

This is r166, the source of the gossip.

[quote] Post your casting couch / secret Hollywood elite sex slave rumors

I have learned about one confirmed sex slave who is being blackmailed into sex slave servitude.

I'm a gay dude and was browsing Grindr for a hook up. Connect with one guy on there. He tells me he's an up and coming record producer who produces music for aspiring teen pop stars and he just inked a deal with Sony. We discuss some dark fantasies.

I ask if he knew of any sex scandals and he reveals proof to me of Zac Efron being a sex slave. As disclosed to me, Zac Efron has a male "handler" who films Zac performing sex acts on multiple men. One situation involved Zac at an undisclosed location wearing a gimp mask and several guys pissed in his face. He removes the mask and shows his face in the film. Another film shows Zac having unprotected sex with several anonymous men. Drugs are shared and used during some of these situations. The films are saved on a flash drive and kept in a safe at his handler's home so that if Zac disobeys, the videos leak to the internet.

The handler profits from Zac by blackmailing him into giving him a cut of all the money Zac makes. Nearly all decisions regarding Zac's life and career must be approved by the handler through communications between Zac and the handler.

I do not know the name of the handler, the record producer refuses to tell me. >>Also, the record producer guy knows all of this because he hooked up with Zac's handler after finding him on Grindr while in LA. The two had an extreme sex scene.

The handler then met the record producer for lunch with a bodyguard and told him he's going on vacation but wanted to reveal this secret to him about Zac being his sex slave. When the handler is on vacation out of the country, someone else is in charge of controlling Zac in the interim.

by Anonymousreply 175March 16, 2019 11:08 AM

sorry, i fucked up the quote function.

by Anonymousreply 176March 16, 2019 11:09 AM

Another post from the source.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177March 16, 2019 11:13 AM

If true, that's horribly sad about Efron.

by Anonymousreply 178March 16, 2019 11:36 AM

Not to mention fucked up 🙁

by Anonymousreply 179March 16, 2019 11:51 AM

Well, news flash: Hollywood is FUCKED UP! And if you want to play the Hollywood game you have to play by their fucked up rules or remain a nobody.

by Anonymousreply 180March 16, 2019 11:53 AM

R180 or just settle for being a c-lister.

by Anonymousreply 181March 16, 2019 12:16 PM

R180 you're a classic idiot.

by Anonymousreply 182March 16, 2019 12:35 PM

[quote]Weinstein bragged about his casting couch conquests to make himself look big, powerful and influencial. Hollywood, and the entire world, is run by insecure egomaniacs.

The audio recording of Harvey desperately begging that model to let him in her hotel room was one of the most pathetic things I've ever heard. You'd think that over the decades he could have acquired some semblance of charm even if entirely bogus but he has NO game at all, zero, zilch.

by Anonymousreply 183March 16, 2019 1:27 PM

I'm saddened by this news of Zac. Doesn't he have enough money to just say fuck it, I'm done, blackmail me, you motherfucking piece of shit. I'm outa here?

by Anonymousreply 184March 16, 2019 1:32 PM

Re r26 Geffen is not a pedophile, he likes blonde surfer types, and discards them like trash. A friend of mine dated him and he sent him to rehab to get rid of him for a while and said he had a problem with chewing tobacco! Strange but true, that being said he and Diller are nasty queens who prey on youngins but over 18. Gallin had a heart at least.

by Anonymousreply 185March 16, 2019 1:51 PM

Geffen chews tobacco? Ewww.

by Anonymousreply 186March 16, 2019 2:03 PM

r185 Sexuality is complex.

by Anonymousreply 187March 16, 2019 2:03 PM

speaking of efron, makes one wonder what happened at the infamous efron and tom cruise "hang out" for a day back in the day...

granted, perhaps, ole tc just wanted to give him career advice (as well as teaching him how to ride a motorcycle unprompted i might add!) but does ole TC INVITE all kinds of actors, male or female, famous already or not yet, regardless of their looks or just the good looking ones to come to his actual home for a day just because??!...

allegedly, dustin hoffman and others did so for the young tc, so maybe he was just returning the favor as a "elderly" hollywood royalty man he now is? but why efron? who just happens to be good looking and with a ripped body and MOSTLY that is his "talent"?.. WHO KNOWS maye TC just wanted a new scientology recruit?....JUST SAYING!...

by Anonymousreply 188March 16, 2019 2:14 PM

[quote] If true, that's horribly sad about Efron.

R178, you have to be a bloody idiot to believe that crap. Or to believe someone just happened onto a hook-up who knew all this shit with PROOF no less. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 189March 16, 2019 2:33 PM

[quote] Geffen chews tobacco? Ewww.

Tobacco chewing is a rather selfish habit. They don't care how it is a disgusting act to others. My SIL, a classic narcissist, used to chew. To see this otherwise neat/clean freak do this was amusing . . . and disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 190March 16, 2019 2:37 PM

The trick chewed tobacco, not Geffen....Geffen sent the trick to rehab to break the habit.

by Anonymousreply 191March 16, 2019 2:40 PM

Don’t drag r180; I believe that he has a valid point. Why do you think it took so long for people to come forward? Moreso, why many still remain silent? No one wants to lose their place in the pecking order. So most stay silent. If you’re working for a big time producer, director or actor and getting paid well for it, are you gonna spill the beans on their pedophilic activities? Probably not. It’s real easy to sit down on your sofa and anonymously post, “I’d turn those SOBs in! Those poor babies are being molested!”. It sounds good. But you and I are not really that much different than those who were complicit in their silence.

by Anonymousreply 192March 16, 2019 3:31 PM

r189 correct. Effron is dumb. Like box of rocks dumb but not that dumb. People may think he is controlled but its a matter of his likes. He likes older men. Daddy types. Rather than be used by older rich men, he uses them. He is also has musclerexia. He is obsessed with having zero body fat and being ripped. That slave fantasy rumor has been going around forever. Probably dreamed up by a former daddy who Zac dumped. He is very kinky.

by Anonymousreply 193March 16, 2019 3:50 PM

No, r191. Some people's writing lacks clarity.

by Anonymousreply 194March 16, 2019 3:53 PM

[quote] [R180] or just settle for being a c-lister.

LOL. You think this doesn't happen at every level of Hollywood? Interns are treated like dirt, unless they have connections right from the start then people kiss their ass to get ahead themselves. C-listers have to audition and get rejected more than receiving callbacks (and then get rejected) that crushes your self esteem. All it takes is some predator that pushes the right buttons and you will do everything he wants. And there are some predators who have game (unlike Weinstein who relied on his clout).

by Anonymousreply 195March 16, 2019 3:59 PM

r195 correct. Actors have THE most fragile egos. The one profession where you need to have a IDGAF attitude is filled with people who need constant approval.

by Anonymousreply 196March 16, 2019 4:04 PM

R185 did your friend at least get a nice parting gift from Geffen? I read that BS gave one boy 10K when he kicked him out.

by Anonymousreply 197March 16, 2019 6:00 PM

Wasn't there a story that some poor trick had to be taken in custody for breaking and entering Geffen's mansion? Later the trick claimed he was hoping to talk to Geffen so he would agree for the trick to crash for a couple of days at Geffen's place? It was the trick who got expelled from his school for making out with Geffen in public at a school game.

by Anonymousreply 198March 16, 2019 6:42 PM

R198. No idea if this kid is still alive

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199March 16, 2019 6:49 PM

R85 Honey puleeze, it is all about tax breaks and image control at least it was back then , same with Calvin getting married. Diller is a nasty horrid queen , and Dianne is the queen B of Kunts with a capital "K" ! A match made in heaven...

by Anonymousreply 200March 16, 2019 9:56 PM

Geffen treats all his tricks like shit , buys them nice cars then dumps them , just like Will Smith . I went to Geffen's house in Malibu when he was at work with a friend or more of a friend of a friend , and that lasted like 3 months.

by Anonymousreply 201March 16, 2019 10:06 PM

[Quote] All it takes is some predator that pushes the right buttons and you will do everything he wants.

That's probably true for most actors but not [italic] all[/italic] of them.

by Anonymousreply 202March 16, 2019 10:07 PM

Carson Daly?

Ryan Seacrest?

Steve Kmetko?

by Anonymousreply 203March 16, 2019 10:08 PM

Emma Stone dated a guy who is transitioning and Andrew Garfield.

My word. How gay is she?

by Anonymousreply 204March 16, 2019 10:48 PM

[quote] That's probably true for most actors but not all of them.

That is true.

by Anonymousreply 205March 16, 2019 10:55 PM

R204 Teddy Geiger

by Anonymousreply 206March 16, 2019 11:01 PM

"It was the trick who got expelled from his school for making out with Geffen in public at a school game."

No, he was caught making out with a non-famous guy. He didn't hook up with Geffen until later.

by Anonymousreply 207March 17, 2019 1:49 AM

Emma also dated one of the Culkin brothers. I don't think he's had any gay rumours.

by Anonymousreply 208March 17, 2019 1:57 AM

r207 and by hooked up = escorting. He was flown out by another older guy for week and hooked up with Geffen.

by Anonymousreply 209March 17, 2019 2:07 AM

Gyllenhaal? If he’s gay he must be super discreet.

by Anonymousreply 210March 17, 2019 8:08 AM

You big damn dummy, anyone with a brain knows he is gay. Ted Casablanca was fired because he accidentally outed the bastard.

by Anonymousreply 211March 17, 2019 8:15 AM

Ted was fired for outing Jeremy Renner by accidently keeping the name "Jeremy" in his BI.

by Anonymousreply 212March 17, 2019 8:17 AM

William Petersen? Willhem dafoe? Michael Douglas

by Anonymousreply 213March 17, 2019 8:17 AM

Alright but he also outed Jake in another column.

by Anonymousreply 214March 17, 2019 8:46 AM

R155 of course there have been plenty of gay scandals in the UK but I’m talking about 2019 not 1950!

by Anonymousreply 215March 17, 2019 9:03 AM

What is Casablanca doing these days?

by Anonymousreply 216March 17, 2019 11:58 AM

Cobie Smulders?

by Anonymousreply 217March 17, 2019 2:23 PM

R216 he owns an art gallery in Palm Springs.

by Anonymousreply 218March 17, 2019 2:50 PM

Timothy Dalton?

Sasha Alexander?

Adam Rodriguez?

by Anonymousreply 219March 17, 2019 6:40 PM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 220March 17, 2019 7:12 PM

Ted did the unthinkable and said the gossip out loud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221March 17, 2019 9:20 PM

[quote]Cobie Smulders?

I've wondered about her. She pings and so does her husband Taran Killam.

by Anonymousreply 222March 17, 2019 9:44 PM

R185 what about the stories of nude 15-year olds at pool parties he attended? I'm not saying he's interested in 7-year olds though.

Also, didn't one of his besties - Sandy Gallin - fight hard to protect his pedo client, Michael Jackson? Was Gallin's role mentioned in the MJ documentary?

by Anonymousreply 223March 17, 2019 9:52 PM

Can an insider tell me about the casting couch

Is it as balant as a desirable actor/actress walks into an audition and expects to get naked and fucked or is it more discreet then that

by Anonymousreply 224March 17, 2019 10:34 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 225March 19, 2019 5:24 AM

Burt Reynolds. There was something about Burt mentioned in the Merv Griffin thread. Now can someone share any info?

by Anonymousreply 226March 19, 2019 6:13 AM

"What is Casablanca doing these days? "

He closed the gallery in Palm Springs and has been making sculpture. I think he and his boyfriend moved or are moving to Sacramento. Why, I do not know.

by Anonymousreply 227March 19, 2019 6:22 AM

Charlotte Kirk is a saint!

by Anonymousreply 228March 19, 2019 6:35 AM

Willem dafoe?

by Anonymousreply 229March 19, 2019 5:38 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230March 20, 2019 5:54 AM

Going back to the casting couch and how common it is. I was rereading the GossipBoy blogs and he said Emma Stone has never had to do anything sexual to get a role due to her level of talent.

by Anonymousreply 231March 20, 2019 7:39 AM

R230 I never really noticed until now. I think I'd rather have their big feet.

R231 I guess she's one of the lucky ones.

by Anonymousreply 232March 20, 2019 8:36 AM

Blind items

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233March 20, 2019 3:36 PM

R233 I think these are educated/informed guesses rather than outright solutions, but nonetheless Enty seems to trust this website.

Re Blind No. 123 - someone tell Adam Driver to keep it in his pants for once

by Anonymousreply 234March 20, 2019 4:17 PM

Link at r233 doesn’t work for me?

by Anonymousreply 235March 20, 2019 4:30 PM

Sorry if that goes off topic, but does Michael Musto still have a job somewhere that allows him to publish BIs? It's been ages since he and his BIs were discussed around here.

by Anonymousreply 236March 20, 2019 4:35 PM

Adele?

by Anonymousreply 237March 20, 2019 4:51 PM

r236, Musto blind items were the best! Way better than made up conspiracy shit from the Entertainment Lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 238March 20, 2019 6:08 PM

Nicky Hilton is ugly as sin.

by Anonymousreply 239March 20, 2019 6:13 PM

William Sanderson?

by Anonymousreply 240March 20, 2019 6:17 PM

Yes r226, Burt Reynolds used to have a limo driver in LA and cruise around weho outside Rage, Revolver etc... He spotted a friend of mine once , very handsome and asked if he and his friends waiting to get into the club if they wanted to "Party" with a big star , they accepted and low and behold it was Burt's house. Same with Tom Cruise from an insider with close connections to him , a minion would would "Beep" an escort of his liking mostly a porno star in LA, (In the 80's escorts were on call 24/7 with beepers) And arrive at his residence , paid very , very well , and why would they talk about it publicly? A porn star in the 90's was sued by Cruise and his army of lawyers and lost. Straight actors do not spend the time or money of gay allegations if they are straight, they laugh it off. The gay ones Travolta, Cruise , Spacy vehemently deny and spend a lot to defend their hetero image to their hetero paying audiences, period.

by Anonymousreply 241March 20, 2019 6:31 PM

R235

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242March 20, 2019 6:39 PM

[quote] Straight actors do not spend the time or money of gay allegations if they are straight, they laugh it off.

They may laugh, but their talent managers and PR handlers don't and do their best to maintain control over the, straight or gay, celeb's image behind the scenes. There are cases where straight guys are told to avoid situations (aka meeting gay friends and go to gay clubs with them) that could be misinterpreted as celeb being gay himself and the guy is really straight. Some people underestimate how much work and effort goes into such a Hollywood image and how it limits the celeb's life at times.

by Anonymousreply 243March 20, 2019 6:44 PM

R239 she's "better looking" than Paris.

by Anonymousreply 244March 20, 2019 7:06 PM

Nicky's eyes are set so close together. She also has that long neck, long torso, short legs and huge feet. I think Paris is more attractive. She's better proportioned.

by Anonymousreply 245March 20, 2019 7:14 PM

ONE WOULD THINK of the rumors surrounding cruise since the 1980's someone, somewhere would have proof, physical evidence of some kind, ANY kind..... and yet not a single eyewitness, photo, letter, message, text message, video, anything? i highly doubt even the most "discreet" persons are THAT discreet and tight lipped!....

strangely those who claim to HAVE proof , indisputable proof refuse to make it public? why? when they could make a fortune from the media and the tabloids around the world! oh sure, cruise would sue, it would go to court and VOILA! proof for all the world to see!...

i'm just saying....

by Anonymousreply 246March 20, 2019 7:24 PM

Tom Cruise is a control freak. Of course he makes sure he has full control over the situation including bodyguards and assistants who make sure the trick knows that he'll be in a lot of trouble if they find out he talks or has managed to get some proof of the encounter.

by Anonymousreply 247March 20, 2019 7:28 PM

#247.. all true, so true, but still NO ONE No matter how famous and powerful they are can keep secrets forever. whether it's when they are alive or after they pass, EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY COMES OUT! (PUN INTENDED)..... heck even garbo if she was around today would NEVER EVER be able to pull off her recluse life like she did for decades..

getting back to cruise, even "tricks' would know they would get paid millions and be set for life if they had proof, what is cruise going to do sue them for having proof and telling the truth?... and nothing against tricks but since when are they the most moral people? and besides tricks, their also is everyone else involved in such encounters and his life? NO ONE has ever spilled the beans for decades now? if so? cruise engineers more loyalty then the pres of the u.s. and the secret service and his family!..

by Anonymousreply 248March 20, 2019 8:11 PM

Miss Cillian Murphy is going through menopause and can no longer have children.

by Anonymousreply 249March 20, 2019 8:17 PM

Fuck off, Cruise shill. If you think someone with his clout can’t keep things quiet with NDAs and the Scientology squirrels, then you’re a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 250March 20, 2019 8:23 PM

Agree R250 and just about every celebrity manages to do the same. Where are the people blabbing about Brad Pitt, Leo or Jolie? It’s very rare for people to go public with celebrity hookups. Some have and it comes across as PR stunts by the stars themselves. I believe word of mouth stories and tend to think people blab to friends and that’s about it. Especially if they are hoping to stay in the celebs good graces.

by Anonymousreply 251March 20, 2019 9:22 PM

People gossip about celebs (like Tom Cruise) ALL THE TIME, it's just being dismissed as wishful thinking. Like when people mention his wrestling fetish or stuff like that. Because then you get demands of "provide proof or shut up!". Just look at the Michael Jackson fans who fight to defend their hero's honor even after he's dead.

by Anonymousreply 252March 20, 2019 9:34 PM

Oh honey, I had a friend who worked at Paramount in the early aughts....TC had a LEGION of lawyers working overtime.

by Anonymousreply 253March 20, 2019 10:57 PM

#250... keep the insults and profanity will you? i'm not defending cruise, by any means.. he disgusts me and his cult and him being a dead beat father too, and he deserves to have his career finished long long ago.. all i am saying is i refuse to believe that ANY movie star is that powerful, rich and whatever to keep such a HUGE secret uncovered for over 3 decades., much less FOREVER.. i mean the president of the united states couldn't keep his sex acts with a intern in his own private office secret from the world... wouldn't he have more power to have kept it quiet, then some super famous movie star with allegedly many same sex encounters? i mean we aren't talking about 1 little fling, but allegedly many over the years.... someday, somehow, sometime if the allegations are true, they WILL come to light!... as i said whether while he's alive or after he passes...

and yes, i do find it odd that there are those who claim to indeed HAVE PROOF but yet refuse to show said proof, but like to announce they have proof in their circles?....

by Anonymousreply 254March 20, 2019 11:11 PM

R222 was on set with her for a day in fairly close quarters. Did not ping at all. She was very professional and polite with everyone. Also she and her costar were both really great with the babies they brought on set.

by Anonymousreply 255March 20, 2019 11:16 PM

I agree with the poster above—there’s way too much money to be made throwing a star like Cruise under the bus. Somewhere, someone would break, no matter what the contract or agreement. Look at Travolta—perfect example.

by Anonymousreply 256March 21, 2019 1:05 AM

Not if the guys, Tom has sex with, come from Sea Org or whatever that Scientology slave camp is called.

by Anonymousreply 257March 21, 2019 1:18 AM

Put it this way. Cruise is pushing sixty now, and if I'd nailed him in his heyday, I'd be pushing sixty too, and in a mood to reminisce about my sexual conquests and any gossip therein, from the good old days when I was hot.

But I wouldn't reminisce about Cruise in any way where my identity could be traced, because I know damn well that the Scientologists would assign a bunch of slaveys the job of harassing me on a full-time basis, and tell them to keep at it until I was broke and unemployable. I'm just a regular schmuck, their "church" may be fading, but they still have enough power to make life miserable for a regular schmoe.

by Anonymousreply 258March 21, 2019 1:32 AM

That doesn’t make sense r258. Travolta is a Scientologist too, and that certain,y hasn’t stopped the stories or lawsuits.

by Anonymousreply 259March 21, 2019 1:34 AM

all truth will be revealed one day as i stated before, whether when he's alive or when he passes, in the 21st century, nothing of a super famous person remains hidden forever... although i have to say, no matter how disgusted i am by this cult enabler and dead beat father who i boycott and will NEVER EVER pay to see his movies, i do NOT think anyone should be wrote about and disparaged when they are dead and can't defend themselves.... i call it cowardice! if you got the proof and spill the beans, be man or woman enough to do it when the famous person is alive! if you have proof and undeniable facts, then no lawsuit can ever deny that nor stop the public from knowing....

by Anonymousreply 260March 21, 2019 1:40 AM

[quote] Travolta is a Scientologist too, and that certain,y hasn’t stopped the stories or lawsuits.

Travolta is sloppy (no pun intended) going after non-Scientology members who sell their stories to the tabloids or hope for court case settlement. Which makes me think that Tom Cruise is either very nice and charming and very generous to his tricks to keep them silent or they are Scientology members.

by Anonymousreply 261March 21, 2019 1:48 AM

Or Miscavige does to TC's conquests what he did to his wifey....

by Anonymousreply 262March 21, 2019 2:06 AM

It's so fucking creepy that she hasn't been found.

by Anonymousreply 263March 21, 2019 2:14 AM

And the LA police is ok with their "investigation".

by Anonymousreply 264March 21, 2019 2:14 AM

I can tell you what I know for a fact about Tom Cruise-

My friend David used to hang out with David Geffen. They had a shared taste for young jock frat bro types. My friend would procure those types, usually age 22 to 25, for Geffen circa 1988-92. In return, my friend got to hang out with David Geffen. At some point Geffen just dumped him as a friend.

But my friend got an earful from Geffen. One of the stories was how he fucked Axl Rose six ways till Sunday.

Another was Tom Cruise. David Geffen sees a trailer for Losin' It. He's taken with Tom Cruise. He sends for Cruise. Tom Cruise moves in with David Geffen, and they are lovers.

Music industry mogul Geffen had sworn off producing movies because of the failure of Personal Best. But, he wants all of us to see what he sees in Tom Cruise ,so he produces Risky Business, a showcase for him. That Old Time Rock and Roll scene is basically saying "Look at this hot piece of fuckmeat"

There's an interview with Bronson Pinchot where he talks about how strangely anti-gay Cruise was during the filming of Risky Business. For example, if they passed an ice cream story, Tom might say "Let's get some ice cream. I hope there are no gay people in there." Seriously, this was the way Bronson put it.

Of course, the movie is a gigantic hit. Which basically spells the end for Cruise and Geffen. Tom is too high profile now, it's too, uh, risky for them to be together.

Rumors start flying about Cruise, so publicists get him married off to Mimi Rogers, who introduces him to Scientology. And, that's all she wrote in terms of his sanity. While a very successful movie star, Tom was rudderless in his personal life. The Geffen thing really messed him up. So the Scientology vampires swooped down.

So, Cruise is likely gay. Had a relationship with Geffen. Not sure how many other guys he got to fuck before the $cientology wackys got ahold of him.

by Anonymousreply 265March 21, 2019 2:21 AM

" Travolta is a Scientologist too, and that certain,y hasn’t stopped the stories or lawsuits. "

Travolta isn't a vindictive bastard who's willing to use all the means that money and influence can buy to stay closeted.

by Anonymousreply 266March 21, 2019 2:24 AM

You know what's interesting? Geffen 100% financed Risky Business. He put up the money. But he is not listed on IMDB as having had anything to do with it, in the credits.

I think his name was scrubbed.

by Anonymousreply 267March 21, 2019 2:42 AM

[quote]It’s very rare for people to go public with celebrity hookups.

Unless they wait patiently for the celebrities to die off before writing their saucy tell-all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268March 21, 2019 3:41 AM

R265 any info about the Keanu + Geffen rumors?

by Anonymousreply 269March 21, 2019 3:45 AM

R265 That was informative and puts some pieces together. I remember when Rogers spilled too much about Cruise in Playboy after their divorce and had to walk it back later. (Linked interview c. 2001)

[quote]She was brutally frank when, in 1993, Playboy magazine asked if she was the one who ended the marriage. "Is that the story, that I was bored with that child and threw him over, chewed him up and spat him out?" she shot back, angrily. "Well, here's the real story. Tom was seriously thinking of becoming a monk. At least for that period of time, it looked as though marriage wouldn't fit into his overall spiritual need. And he thought he had to be celibate to maintain the purity of his instrument." Drily, she added: "My instrument needed tuning."

[quote]Now she claims that she was misinterpreted. But that doesn't explain her nude poses that Playboy ran at the time. They were in keeping with the defiantly sexual tone of her remarks about Cruise and signalled her determination to step out of his shadow in a dramatic way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270March 21, 2019 4:11 AM

Any rumors about Tom Welling?

by Anonymousreply 271March 21, 2019 4:17 AM

R254 what fucking profanity?

Re the info about Geffen financing Risky Business, I had no idea about any of that, I think I’ve found a new rabbit hole to fall down into for the afternoon.

by Anonymousreply 272March 21, 2019 9:52 AM

Please, r245. Paris has a shrewish face and with that wonky eye. Plus she’s got massive feet as well. And her personality is toxic.

by Anonymousreply 273March 21, 2019 11:00 AM

[Quote] Paris has a shrewish face and with that wonky eye. Plus she’s got massive feet as well.

She could be mistaken for Sideshow Bob with those feet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274March 21, 2019 11:15 AM

Wow, people still care for gossip about Paris Hilton? To me that's some serious scaping of the bottom of the barrel right there.

by Anonymousreply 275March 21, 2019 11:25 AM

You never see any celebrities' household staff going to the press, and of course they all have staff. Nannies, cleaning ladies etc. who are privy to all of a celeb's private shit never talk, so it makes sense their hookups would keep quiet too.

by Anonymousreply 276March 21, 2019 12:39 PM

T.CRUISE: #1 mimi rogers: well allegedly she has gone on record saying it was a huge joke and she was totally pulling the leg of the reporter? who knows, it is interesting in that cruise has no relationship with any of his wives, not even friends and that rogers the one who got him into the cult, left it long ago and yet he remains? that in itself is weird...

#2 david geffen: it is amazing (if that is the right word) that cruise with credits of endless love, taps and losing it, all small or supporting roles could even Be up for the starring role in a film like risky business? supposedly actor kevin anderson was cast, but geffen allegedly said (and i'm paraphrasing here).. "no, the character joel needs to be fuckable, someone people (or was it "I" he said?) would want to fuck".... so he "suggested" little known actor tom cruise..... the film did not have a huge budget and was a surprise huge hit, so i guess geffen as producer didn't have to risk that much money and the risk of a unknown actor as the lead and gosh knows he was and still is filthy rich... in a interview not too long ago of geffen for i think it was american something or other tv show, off camera but before a audience, geffen was asked by the interviewer about cruise and the rumors and geffen stated "contrary to public opinion, tom is the most straight guy imaginable"...

interesting that allegedly according to cher, she had geffen and cruise as lovers?

#3 scientology: as i read previously, the cult doesn't cure the gay, it just hides the gay.. so it could still be plausible that if cruise is gay or bisexual, he is getting his men from inside the cult... heck, rumors abound it's him and miscavige for years now! their was also the fact that awhile ago, on 2 films, mission impossible 2 and magnolia, cruise had a very handsome p.a. named keith danells (or something like that) who as it turns out was married to jag actor catherine bell, who turns out is bisexual or a lesbian herself and the marriage ended and she went off with another woman.... another fact? is that keith and catherine are BOTH SCIENTOLOGISTS! so it's not out of the realm of possibility that cruise and this keith guy could have hooked up for a time, a short time during these 2 films.. as since then, cruise has only used family members as his assistants..

lastly, cruise according to many biographers and in interviews of his past, did have girlfriends and they have said they did have sex... the many former execs who have left the cult all claim cruise is not gay, and gosh knows since they hate the cult so much and speak out against it would have no problem at least hinting that cruise is gay just to disparage everything and everyone associated with their former insidious evil cult!...

so i myself am leaning toward cruise has some kind of "kink" turn-ons, may have dabbled early on with man on man stuff to get roles, and all of this his past he feels super guilty and hence why he's in the cult and they know all of this and hence why he can't leave?....

as i stated again and again, all truth comes out on super famous people eventually, i do think no matter the person however, it is wrong for the truth or allegations to be furthered when said person is not longer alive and can't defend themselves... i just find that morally and ethically wrong...

by Anonymousreply 277March 21, 2019 1:30 PM

Gallin dumped MJ, why did he do that.

by Anonymousreply 278March 21, 2019 1:52 PM

Geffen was crazy about Keanu and they both deny it but if you do a little research, you know they were thick as thieves.

by Anonymousreply 279March 21, 2019 1:54 PM

r265, do you have any more dirt? I bet Geffen has a lot of stories....

by Anonymousreply 280March 21, 2019 2:40 PM

[quote] You never see any celebrities' household staff going to the press, and of course they all have staff. Nannies, cleaning ladies etc. who are privy to all of a celeb's private shit never talk, so it makes sense their hookups would keep quiet too.

You are very clueless on how this business works. Staff and even sex partners sign NDAs to fuck celebrities or to work for them. Everything in this town is bound by contracts, that's very easy to understand why it's so hard to get dirt on people.

That's how Cruise manages to keep himself off tabloids. Travolta was only outed because a former scientology gay men sued the cult and during his testimony he proved Travolta was used as an example of successful gay conversion therapy the church was doing it. Of course he can't keep his dick on his pants, so he keeps sexually harassing men on massage parlors, so there's that too.

The word is that Cruise is so controlling that he won't take a shit without making someone sign a NDA first.

As for Keanu, all this image of a nice guy is true, but he had his share of success because he was discreet. All this girlfriend drama and stuff is pure fabrication. Who believes this crap?

by Anonymousreply 281March 21, 2019 3:03 PM

More on Zac Efron as a bareback sex slave, please.

by Anonymousreply 282March 21, 2019 3:08 PM

It's not the NDAs that scare people to share what they know. It's the threat of ruining these people's careers and access to (higher) social circles that keeps them from spilling the beans. And that is why these people are picked in the first place (for being very passionate about their careers and ambition). Someone who doesn't give a fuck is unpredictable and a loose cannon. They can't be manipulated and controled. They can't be trusted to stay silent about what they see and experience.

by Anonymousreply 283March 21, 2019 3:12 PM

Travolta is a bad example - he's REALLY indiscreet and is a sexual predator, if he were just a normal gay guy who wasn't hitting on unwilling guys I don't think his "secret" woudl be as well known

by Anonymousreply 284March 21, 2019 3:42 PM

#283: good point. as i always thought the "NDA'S" were unforceable anyway in a court of law?...

seems like those picked are hollywood world wannabe celeb or power player or want to be wealthy "whores" in some way or another or a combination thereof.... so of course they aren't going to spill the beans..... then again, if they eventually realize their NOT coming to "somebody" in any shape or form and not even in the circle of the rich and famous, one would think they would indeed go for the money they could make with getting proof of their liasons.. going back just 1 more time to be with the celeb on purpose for said proof and money.. then again, would that be construed as blackmail and itself be illegal?..

in regards to cruise it would seem thus, the safest way would be to get his "kicks" with fellow culties,.... travolta is too stupid and too horny it would seem to do likewise....

i will say i still tend to lean more on the idea that cruise (perhaps not so much now as he is older) was into sexual "kink" and turnons and that is what the cult has on him, more then any man on man stuff? like i said all the top execs who left the cult, who speak out against it and would know all of cruise thru his audits all say he is straight..

HOWEVER, in the 2 VANITY FAIR magazine issues a few years ago on stories about scientology and the missing wife of the leader... former exec tom devocht was quoted that he was there in person when miscavige and his wife (before she went "cough cough" missing) and a few select others would sit late at night, drinking scotch in a private room and they would either watch the secretly recorded hidden videos of cruise audit sessions or miscavige would read outloud the audits to everyone. as their entertainment..... according to devocht, in one of the vanity fair magazine issues, he stated that miscavige "rolled his eyes, and said outloud 'geez, can you believe it?!"..... devocht never stated what miscavige said and the information, other then stating in the article very cryptically "cruise probably has alot of embarassing sexual stuff"? (never understood the use of the word "probably" though? i mean if devocht heard this and was there in person, the stuff is indeed embarassing or it's not, so why use the word probably?).... in the other vanity fair magazine issue with another story about the cult and missing wife, this same story was repeated, this time, according to devocht, shelly (the missing wife) "blushed" and said out loud "that's gross!"...

so if cruise was indeed talking about his sex life in detail, if he was saying he was banging women left to right, it would be something one would think miscavige would be jealous of and hate cruise for, NOT saying to ridicule him outloud to others?!...

anyway, devocht in a interview on youtube, not too long ago stated when asked about what he heard stated he will never tell and he has been asked and offered money to do so, that he had quote "heard things", but that no, he didn't think tom cruise was gay...

by Anonymousreply 285March 21, 2019 3:54 PM

[quote]You are very clueless on how this business works.

I'm connected to the business, cunt, and NDA's are a given. I didn't think I even had to mention it.

by Anonymousreply 286March 21, 2019 4:04 PM

So even if a hired staff would see their employer engaged in illegal activities, because they signed an NDA, they couldn’t report what they saw to the police? What if the crime threatened or even took someone’s life?

by Anonymousreply 287March 21, 2019 4:10 PM

How exactly did Charlie Sheen contract HIV? Isn’t it difficult to catch it from penetrating a woman vaginally? Is he an intravenous drug user? Did he get fucked in the ass by someone?

by Anonymousreply 288March 21, 2019 4:13 PM

r287 that would be different. If the celeb were engaged in seriously illegal activity, the NDA wouldn't be enforced.

by Anonymousreply 289March 21, 2019 4:15 PM

Women's vaginas are not always immediately wet when they are ready (or not ready) for penetration. That's when it can get rough and tears can occur on both inside the vagina and the penis. And open wounds can transmit the HIV virus. That's why even with straight sex lube and condoms should be used.

by Anonymousreply 290March 21, 2019 4:55 PM

r290 nobody who is supposed to be on this site needs to know that. GTFO.

by Anonymousreply 291March 21, 2019 5:03 PM

[quote] that would be different. If the celeb were engaged in seriously illegal activity, the NDA wouldn't be enforced.

Not really. NDAs are often use to shield people from being accused of ilegal activities. That's literally what happened to Harvey Weinstein and his sexual harassment cases. He used NDAs to silence his staff and anyone connected to Miramax from speaking out.

by Anonymousreply 292March 21, 2019 5:30 PM

If someone went to the cops with seriously illegal stuff, they wouldn't enforce the NDA.

by Anonymousreply 293March 21, 2019 5:46 PM

NDAs are not enforceable when covering up illegal activity.

by Anonymousreply 294March 21, 2019 6:47 PM

r291 speak for yourself

by Anonymousreply 295March 21, 2019 6:50 PM

[quote] NDAs are not enforceable when covering up illegal activity.

Tell this to all employees of Miramax who never turned in Harvey Weinstein till Rose came forward or whoever started all. NDAs are meant to scare people with huge fines, that's it and it works, case in point. It took 20 years for that british lady to break her NDA and finally talk about Harvey.

by Anonymousreply 296March 21, 2019 7:16 PM

They didn't come forward about Weinstein because they were afraid they'd never work in the Industry again. He was so connected, their careers were in jeopardy.

by Anonymousreply 297March 21, 2019 7:22 PM

Many people from Miramax had quit the business for decades when this story broke, including the British lady coming forward. They didn't say a thing because the NDA is reinforceable for decades and if they disclosed anything that had to do with the company, without any tangible truth, they'd be sued to poverty. It's that simple. Stop projecting.

by Anonymousreply 298March 21, 2019 7:26 PM

Household staff don't tell, because they can't make so much money from telling that they'll never need to work again.

They don't tell because they DO need to work again, and if they took info on their employers to the press, who would hire them after that? People who are in a position to hire household help want discretion, even Mr. and Mrs. Dentist want someone who will keep quiet about the empties in the trash. No, the NDA forms have an effect, the Enquirer won't pay them so much money that they can afford to face a huge lawsuit, but more important is the need to keep earning a living in a field where discretion is a must.

by Anonymousreply 299March 21, 2019 7:44 PM

Maybe I'll be outing myself a bit but an ex of mine was a PA for a member of the Jackson family in Atlanta and they're paid really well to be quiet. Most personal assistants get new jobs by referral so the more discreet you are the bigger your salary is. You're paid for your discretion.

by Anonymousreply 300March 21, 2019 7:57 PM

If there is real criminal activity involved r298 the NDA is unenforceable by law enforcement.

by Anonymousreply 301March 21, 2019 11:31 PM

Is a violation of an NDA a criminal offense? Or is it a civil matter where the violator is sued?

by Anonymousreply 302March 21, 2019 11:45 PM

People sill obsessed with Cruise being gay? There's no proof because he's NOT gay. I don't know why you guys want him to be? He's hiding something, but he's not gay

by Anonymousreply 303March 21, 2019 11:51 PM

NDAs are civil contract, so you're not facing jail time if you break one, but most people don't have the money to defend themselves if they're sued for breaking one.

by Anonymousreply 304March 21, 2019 11:52 PM

Exactly r250, and Hollywood including the tricks and porn stars protect the biggest stars , money makers it is their bread and butter. Hollywood insiders never tattle on each other. Why does Cruise have an army of lawyers and hide his sexuality behind Scientology to reinforce his straightness?

by Anonymousreply 305March 22, 2019 1:38 AM

SPONSORED BY NATURE'S OWN BREAD What's The Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread? It's Still Sliced Bread. Actually, It's Nature's Own Thick-Cut, Fluffy, Bakery Style Bread. Try Perfectly Crafted Today.

SEE MORE

The Guardian - Back to home Support The Guardian Available for everyone, funded by readers Contribute Subscribe Search jobs Sign in Search current edition: US edition News Opinion Sport Culture Lifestyle Show More World Europe US Americas Asia Australia Middle East Africa Inequality Cities Global development World news Tom Cruise sues wrestler for gay 'slur' Michael Ellison in New York

Thu 3 May 2001 21.16 EDT

Shares 0 Tom Cruise is suing an "erotic wrestler" who has starred in films such as The Cockpit Club and Hot Submissions and claims that he had a gay romance with the movie actor. Chad Slater, a 25-year-old Britney Spears fan whose professional name is Kyle Bradford, told a French entertainment magazine that their relationship broke up Cruise's marriage to the actress Nicole Kidman.

The $100m (£70m) lawsuit filed in the Los Angeles superior court alleges defamation, and says Slater told Actustar that "he had a continuing homosexual relationship during Cruise's marriage and that the relationship was discovered by Cruise's wife, who ended the relationship".

Kidman, 33, says that she does not know why her husband decided three months ago to end their 10-year marriage. The couple have two adopted children, eight-year-old Isabelle and Conor, six.

Advertisement

SPONSORED BY KEISER UNIVERSITY Sponsored Video Watch To Learn More

"While Cruise thoroughly respects others' right to follow their own sexual preference, he is not a homosexual, had no relationship of any kind with Kyle Bradford, and does not even know him," says the lawsuit.

The claim could damage Cruise's career, the lawsuit says, because fans might boycott his movies "particularly since he tends to play parts calling for heterosexual romance and action/adventure".

The magazine, which carried the porn actor's claim that Kidman walked in on an encounter he had with Cruise, has agreed to publish a retraction, said Bert Fields, a lawyer for the Hollywood star, who has been nominated three times for an Oscar.

Slater told Actustar that they met when Cruise called him out of the blue, using the assumed name of Tom Finigham, and requested a bout in a wrestling ring: the ring was rented and the two became intimate later.

Other stars have gone to some lengths to assert their heterosexuality. Richard Gere placed an advertisement in The Times 10 years ago to say that he and his then wife, Cindy Crawford, "remain very married" - they split soon after - and Jason Donovan sued The Face when it claimed that he was gay.

Slater's story has disrupted the choreography of the Cruise-Kidman split.

Dominic Barbara, a New York divorce lawyer, said: "Right after the divorce announcement there's a story about Tom being heartbroken because Nicole left.

"The following week there's a Nicole story on how she lost the baby and Tom doesn't care.

"Remember, 60% of movie-ticket buyers are women, so a guy like Cruise doesn't want to turn off the woman in the midwest... It's all about bankability, acceptability and morality."

Cruise, 38, is currently earning $25m plus a share of the profits from Minority Report, which he is making with Steven Spielberg, and is said to have a fortune of more than $100m, twice that of his wife.

by Anonymousreply 306March 22, 2019 1:49 AM

Well there is one lie that thinks Story r306. He didn’t end the Cruise-Kidman marriage. It ended because it was a 10 year contract. Right on the dot.

by Anonymousreply 307March 22, 2019 2:37 AM

Lie to that Twinks story! Fricking auto correct.

by Anonymousreply 308March 22, 2019 2:43 AM

Tom Cruise certainly hasn't seemed interested in a relationship since he broke up with Katie Holmes all the way back in 2012. That's seven years. If he's a raging hetero like some here claim, you'd think he'd have dated someone by now (while also benefiting from the extra publicity).

Methinks he's just an old closeted man tired of bearding contracts and is happy to bang the men Scientology procures for him in secret.

by Anonymousreply 309March 22, 2019 5:05 AM

Maybe Tom should date someone who's a clam to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 310March 22, 2019 5:26 AM

r298 the NDAs are a civil contract, and the issue is not necessarily that the signee would be sued, it's that they would forfeit any settlement monies, and in fact might have to repay money as a penalty for breaking the agreement.

This happened to Rachel Uchitel (sp?), Tiger Woods' procurer/mistress.

by Anonymousreply 311March 22, 2019 6:16 AM

Tom may not be gay, but he for sure had sex with David Geffen over a period of time before Tom became mega famous.

I used to have a friend who worked for Rebecca DeMorney, and she said Rebecca had nude bathtub pics of Tom Cruise. They're like sitting in a drawer in her house.

R269 Geffen dumped my friend as a friend before the Keanu thing. I do remember the day that rumor swept LA. EVERYONE was talking about it. Not sure if it showed up in print anywhere. There was barely any internet, but word got around town. It's interesting to me that there are no pictures at all of the two of them together.

R280 I don't know too much more- the reason he dumped by friend is that my friend found a really hot 22 year old Marine for David. My friend dropped the Marine off at Geffen's house in Malibu. About 25 minutes later, Geffen called my friend on his car phone and said "Come back and get him out of here" Not sure what happened.

More recently, I met these guys who are models, the Pryer twins. Very hot. One was telling me of having dinner on a boat on New Years Eve- he was David Geffen's date, and it was Geffen's boat. He said he was at a table with the Warren Beattys, Paul McCartney, and some others. Sounded nuts.

by Anonymousreply 312March 22, 2019 6:43 AM

Supposedly TC does interview lots of miscaive approved clams. But there aren't any pretty or interesting enough for him to have out in public. And they're all quite young. I suspect he creeps out more age appropriate women, no matter what their affiliation.

by Anonymousreply 313March 22, 2019 7:45 AM

I love the story of him wearing a disguise ala MI makeup so he could hookup without being recognised.

The ten year contract included 3 movies Tom and Nicole would star in together. The details were printed years before the marriage ended and were spot on.

by Anonymousreply 314March 22, 2019 9:05 AM

r169 There are no nice guys in Hollywood with the exception of Tom Hanks, they are all self serving vultures.

by Anonymousreply 315March 22, 2019 9:19 AM

I was seduced and sexually abused by a prominent Hollywood Producer in my young twenties. After showing me a video of one of his movies, and trying to impress me by letting me hold one of his oscars , he lured me into his bedroom where the assault took place, He was a pig. He insisted on driving me home even though I lived a few blocks away because he didn't want me walking down Santa Monica Blvd. like a piece of trash to make me feel like I was his new "Boyfriend".

by Anonymousreply 316March 22, 2019 9:30 AM

Wouldn't you love to have a few wines with Nicole Kidman and find out what really happened in that marriage?

by Anonymousreply 317March 22, 2019 10:15 AM

Yes, it's odd that someone so obsessed with their public image like Cruise hasn't "dated" a woman in seven years.

by Anonymousreply 318March 22, 2019 12:26 PM

Going Clear, that HBO documentary that was supposed to destroy Scientology wouldn't touch Tom Cruise's known gayness, they ditched the subject and were totally vague about it. Leah Remini also won't talk about this. That's how afraid they are of him and his clout.

Hollywood has as many nice people as it has psychopaths. It's no different than any other industry out there. People give way too much credit to it. It's mostly boring and with no glamour at all. A listers make 1% of the industry, for every A-lister there are 100 other working actors you never heard of. I don't get the obsession.

by Anonymousreply 319March 22, 2019 3:29 PM

R319 I do not know what Hollywood you work in but it has very few "Nice" people , vapid pond scum, sure the ones with real talent and secure are the nicest, it is the A hole publicists and managers, producers , and D list actors who are the nastiest. Of course Scientology won"t touch Cruise's gayness or Travolta's , THAT"S the REASON why they joined ! For protection!

by Anonymousreply 320March 22, 2019 5:56 PM

Jason Bateman is bi, or at least he was in the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 321March 22, 2019 6:11 PM

Re r312, Ok here's some true gossip for you, I worked as a waiter in the mid eighties at The Numbers, an infamous hustler/gay restaurant and bar while attending UCLA. I was in my prime and hit on by many closeted gay actors /producers stylists etc... I befriended them and would facilitate them meeting a porn star or hot wannabe actor standing alone at the bar looking for a pickup. Were talking Dick Sargent, Robert Reed, Jose Eber, Tony Charmoli (TV Choreographer still here in his 90's) Charles Nelson Reilley, to name a few, and yes David Geffen. I would sometimes answer the phone to take a reservation and Geffen would be on the line. "Hi, it's David (No last name I knew who he was) "I'm on my way over anyone there for me?" I would scan the bar and answer yes or no, He likes blond surfer types, I am all Italian and dark so he never hit on me, he would come in and sit alone at the first round table at the bottom of the stairs so he could see who was coming down the dramatic staircase redone by the new owners who were well known interior designers. He would ask me to send over a trick he liked and was interested, after a brief chat if he liked them would leave together , this went on and on all the time.

by Anonymousreply 322March 22, 2019 6:22 PM

R18 So believable , Culkin was groomed to keep his mouth shut, and then chosen as Paris's Godfather, who he has sworn to protect to this day by not revealing his own abuse.

by Anonymousreply 323March 22, 2019 6:29 PM

R267, Honey no one 100% finances a movie with an unknown actor such as Cruise at that time. Geffen most likely rounded up enough backers , banks, rich friends and himself to create a package to finance the movie. He is not stupid, yet it paid off for everyone because he has a keen eye of what the public will pay for and be a success whether it be a movie , musical, or artist. I do not doubt your stories of Geffen's intimacy with Cruise, and he continued to work with him on "Interview with a Vampire" which he produced .

by Anonymousreply 324March 22, 2019 6:52 PM

Tom DeVocht said he used to sit with David Miscavage drinking scotch and reading the reports of Cruise's sexual admissions after being audited. He said he didn't know if Cruise was gay but that there were some weird admissions and Miscvage would laugh out loud almost at the top of his lungs "Look how freaky Tom Cruise is!" and all this shit.

by Anonymousreply 325March 22, 2019 7:50 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326March 22, 2019 8:10 PM

So r322 Keanu isn’t even Geffens type? That is a big stake in the heart of that rumor.

by Anonymousreply 327March 22, 2019 8:48 PM

I don't think it's weird that Tom Cruise hasn't had a public relationship since Katie Holmes. He got burned with that one.

Their daughter seems so sweet. Is he involved in her life at all? It doesn't seem like he's seen her in years.

by Anonymousreply 328March 22, 2019 8:51 PM

R328 he hasn’t seen her since the divorce. Katie wisely removed herself and her daughter from that cult, and that means they’re now persona non grata. It’s the same reason Nicole Kidman hasn’t had access to her adopted kids since she and Cruise split, only it’s the inverse with Suri.

by Anonymousreply 329March 22, 2019 9:43 PM

Like Nicole could give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 330March 22, 2019 11:49 PM

"Yes, it's odd that someone so obsessed with their public image like Cruise hasn't "dated" a woman in seven years. "

Maybe someone convinced him that normal heterosexuals don't jump from marriage to marriage to marriage to fourth marriage. Maybe the advisory committee he has to advise him on what normal human beings with feelings do said that he should give the showmances a rest for a while, that people would think it's weird for him to pile into another public romance after being humiliated and losing custody of a child in the last divorce.

Besides, he doesn't really have a lot of options for the next wife. No non-scientologist would touch him now, and the cult doesn't really have any glamorous celebrity babes on board to play his fourth wife. I'm sure they offered him Elizabeth Moss, whether she likes it or not, but he would never dream of marrying a woman who wasn't top-quality arm candy.

by Anonymousreply 331March 23, 2019 12:19 AM

Seven years is a long time, though. Of course, young women would look ridiculous with him at his age, and more age-appropriate women are already married or in relationships.

by Anonymousreply 332March 23, 2019 12:24 AM

[quote]Maybe someone convinced him that normal heterosexuals don't jump ON COUCHES TO PROVE THEY'RE IN LOVE.

Fixed it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333March 23, 2019 12:43 AM

I met this guy circa 1995. I think on a 976 line. He picks me up in a Rolls. A smooth ride. His place was in Coldwater Canyon. He was a bald guy who looked very character actorish. Very familiar, but I had no idea who he was.

We did some coke and fooled around. Not sure how long... for a while. When it was time to leave, I asked him to drive me back, which is sort of the implied arrangement. He says no. I can actually see a situation like this winding up with me hurt, or worse, so after cursing him out, I hiked down to Sunset. What a dick.

Anyone have any idea who he might have been? About 50ish at the time, bald, Rolls, child actor?

by Anonymousreply 334March 23, 2019 1:04 AM

If I was pressured to suck David Geffen's dick to break through in the industry, I would just quit acting and join some other creative field. Seriously -- yuck.

by Anonymousreply 335March 23, 2019 1:51 AM

Hot, early 20s, masc straight dudes from the heartland living with older wealthy gay guys is HUGE in LA. They eventually move out and get married. But the Tom/David Geffen type situation happens very often here.

by Anonymousreply 336March 23, 2019 2:05 AM

Brad Pitt did that r336. He lived for two or three years with a much older gay guy who was a screenwriter or something. Of course, NO SEX happened. Nope. Never. You just let a young piece of ass like Brad Pitt live for free in your guest house for two or three years with no sex being involved. Sure.

by Anonymousreply 337March 23, 2019 2:27 AM

r327 based on my experience with his choices he preferred blonds, not brunettes!

by Anonymousreply 338March 23, 2019 2:42 AM

I’m starting to think the Brad Pitt and the gay porn stars story is true. And you know, for it to reach frau outlets like these, there must have been rinse and repeat to wash out the more scandalous parts that might upset frau sensibilities.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339March 23, 2019 5:16 AM

Re Cruise. He is not so protected by his management and PR as he is by Scientology. Someone mentioned he sued and won against that gay porn star who threatened him. Not so. He threatened to sue, and got the treatment from the SCI squad (if you have seen Leah Remini's show you know how bad they can fuck up your life.) PR people don't really know if the client is gay nor not, unless they come out and tell them. Outing people is still a tool used by the tabloids. They will call and say "we are going to run a story so and so is gay do you want to comment?" which usually a PR person will negotiate stories to get that gay outing killed.

by Anonymousreply 340March 23, 2019 12:52 PM

Numbers took reservations???? ha we used to go there in the 90's. My bff was a rich gay daddy magnet.

by Anonymousreply 341March 23, 2019 12:57 PM

On the Charlies Sheen HIV quesiton. Well know he is bi but pretty sure he tops. Charlie is mega impressed with his dick apparently. He also did some pretty hard drugs so anything is possible.

by Anonymousreply 342March 23, 2019 1:02 PM

Exclusive tops are not immune to HIV.

by Anonymousreply 343March 23, 2019 1:18 PM

Anthony Franciosa [R.I.P.]

Michael Sarrazin [R.I.P.]

John Forsythe [R.I.P.]

by Anonymousreply 344March 23, 2019 1:20 PM

How do we know that Charlie is an "exclusive" top? Has anyone here seen his sexvideo with another guy that was rumoured to exist?

by Anonymousreply 345March 23, 2019 1:23 PM

When a guy is fucked up on hard drugs, he'll usually take it up the ass.

by Anonymousreply 346March 23, 2019 1:25 PM

Charlie Sheen has an openly gay brother who was highschool fuckbuddies with "My-bisexuality-was-manufatured-by-the-media"-clostet queen RDJ.

by Anonymousreply 347March 23, 2019 1:28 PM

r265 that tea was scorching hot! Haven't been so invested in DL Gossip in ages. Thank you and please share some more. I'll have to pick myself up from off the floor. David must be the KING of Hollywood with all the ass he's taken over the years. I'd love to be his bedside nurse when he is in his final years so I can get ALL of the tea. Though evil people take forever to die.

by Anonymousreply 348March 23, 2019 4:03 PM

r274 you are a mess, lol. That took me out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349March 23, 2019 4:04 PM

it would not surprise me in the least if tom cruise has not had sex in years if not decades. No way he and Katie had a sex life. i don't think we are going to hear any new or recent stories because he just isn't having sex at all. that level of control/repression would probably result in a sort of involuntary celibacy.

It sounds like he was very traumatized by his childhood. Abusive father who tortured him probably even more if Tom exhibited "gay" characteristics. And then his brief stint in a seminary?! The seminary near me is a hotbed of closet cases. Can't imagine he had a good time there. Wikipedia says growing up Tom went to 15 schools in 14 years. He probably has zero sense of self and identity.

by Anonymousreply 350March 23, 2019 5:21 PM

R265, can you please tell me more about Geffen fucking Axl Rose? Was it just one time or a long term affair? What else did he say about Axl Rose? When was this?

Thank you so much!

by Anonymousreply 351March 23, 2019 6:04 PM

[quote]Paramount Pictures have demanded that Rocketman director Dexter Fletcher and producer Matthew Vaughn cut a 40-second scene that shows Egerton, who plays the singer and Madden, cast as his one-time lover and manager John Reid, writhing on a bed.

Is that the John Reid from Atlanta who "dated" Elton for a while? John is a horrible person who squeezed gold jewelry, a Mercedes and a house out of Elton in exchange for sucking that dick.

He used to go to my gym. He was "Member of the Month" once. I corrected the announcement on the bulletin board with his pic and bio to change his declared occupation to the more accurate "prostitute."

by Anonymousreply 352March 23, 2019 6:14 PM

r352 I love you!

by Anonymousreply 353March 23, 2019 6:46 PM

Keanu may not be Geffen's type but Keanu is very into music, esp punk rock, alternative...they probably had many interesting conversations.

So Geffen is a bottom?

by Anonymousreply 354March 23, 2019 6:47 PM

" i don't think we are going to hear any new or recent stories because he just isn't having sex at all."

Okay, sure -- we'll accept that a multi-millionaire actor has zero sex drive just because you say so. *eye roll*

by Anonymousreply 355March 23, 2019 10:05 PM

R355 what does money or being an actor have anything to do with it? mimi rogers said he was celibate back when they were married. he obviously has serious and extensive issues. we aren't talking about a normal, well adjusted person here. read the rest of the comment ffs.

by Anonymousreply 356March 23, 2019 10:39 PM

Decades ago, I read that Mimi said TC was impotent. I can't remember where I read it. I think it was a rag like The Enquirer...so it's probably not true LOL>

by Anonymousreply 357March 23, 2019 10:52 PM

R256, did Geffen fuck all the members of Guns and Roses? I enjoy their music and just checked, their first record "appetite for destruction" was put out by Geffen Records!

Anymore gossip please?

by Anonymousreply 358March 23, 2019 11:44 PM

Here’s some hot scoop. Chaz Bono used to be a woman.

by Anonymousreply 359March 23, 2019 11:45 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360March 24, 2019 12:02 AM

I always thought Geri and Melanie seemed awfully close.

by Anonymousreply 361March 24, 2019 3:07 AM

R349 I've always been a mess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362March 24, 2019 3:45 AM

Anything on Tom Ford? Find it odd that such a hottie would shack up with a shrivelled cadaver.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363March 24, 2019 9:25 AM

r265 Cruise is barely int he trailer for Losin It, maybe one quick scene... hmmmm

by Anonymousreply 364March 24, 2019 10:12 AM

Why do these gossip threads always turn back to elder gays, spilling stale tea about Tom Cruise? Who cares! He is a freak! Let it go! No one wants him! Yes we know the stories of the alleged porn star, the wrestling, Geffen, Mimi Rogers, Bronson, etc etc MOVE ON!

by Anonymousreply 365March 24, 2019 10:16 AM

Why don't you move on r365. You honestly think comments about Tom Cruise prevent others to share about other celebs? Comments about Tom Cruise keep the thread active for others to find it and maybe feel inspired to share their own gossip.

by Anonymousreply 366March 24, 2019 10:19 AM

r366 If that was the case then every fucking gossip thread would be a gold mine! How many times are we to speak about Cruise, and Travolta, and Geffen? It doesn't open the door for anything, but rehashing the same shit over and over again. People commenting about how the entertainment business works, pr agents, protection, Scientology, not his baby, Katie, John, Rebecca De Mourney, wash repeat, wash repeat! NEW STORIES... No one is mentioning how the guy who used to hook Geffen up at the bar with all those other dead eldergay people I have never heard of, no one mentions how Geffen didnt even fuck with Brunettes, was only into blondes. OOH no!!! the repeated eldergay rumor of Keanu and Geffen, as proof Keanu is gay... that is fucking repeated over and over on here like its new, MAYBE THAT WILL DIE NOW, and it will 'open' doors for other gossip to be shared.

by Anonymousreply 367March 24, 2019 10:33 AM

r367, I can't wait for all the new gossip that will surely show up now after your precious comment. *eyeroll*

If you can't stand old gossip either put posters who discuss old gossip on ignore or leave. You think your rants will shame posters into silence about sharing old gossip? If you think that you are delusional.

by Anonymousreply 368March 24, 2019 10:52 AM

Wow, Tom Cruise's publicist/Scientology handler is having a meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 369March 24, 2019 11:26 AM

I really like the producer Daniel Lanois, but there is next to nothing out there about his personal life.

My mind runs dark and I always thought gay heroin addict or something. I hope I'm completely wrong.

He's worked with U2, Bob Dylan, Scott Weilland, Chris Whitley, etc. (a lot of drug addicts while they were drug addicts).

I read something that said he loved female strippers, but he pings to me and seems super nice (maybe because he's Canadian?).

Any info?

by Anonymousreply 370March 24, 2019 11:37 AM

[Quote] and seems super nice (maybe because he's Canadian?).

Aren't they all??

by Anonymousreply 371March 24, 2019 11:56 AM

Not all, r371.

by Anonymousreply 372March 24, 2019 12:07 PM

Anything on Dermot Mulroney?

by Anonymousreply 373March 24, 2019 12:19 PM

I was once introduced to Jerry Herman at Numbers. He was all excited over Angela Lansbury as Mrs. Claus, in the first original made for TV musical in years.

I miss Numbers.

by Anonymousreply 374March 24, 2019 12:48 PM

Thomas Gibson?

Alex O'Loughlin?

by Anonymousreply 375March 24, 2019 1:14 PM

Tom Ford - basically the old guy financed his career. Tom is allowed to screw whoever he wants but he comes home to daddy. I remember an interview with Ford once where the interviewer wrote about how Tom tried to seduce him. Ford went on and on about how a straight man should be fucked once to know what it is like to be a woman, that it would make him a better lover, and kept asking the reporter if he wanted to go to Tom's hotel room.

by Anonymousreply 376March 24, 2019 1:36 PM

Thomas Gibson was catfished by a woman who claimed to be a female porn star, so it's pretty safe to say he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 377March 24, 2019 1:38 PM

Eric McCormack?

Jared Padalecki?

Jason Segel?

Tim Daly?

by Anonymousreply 378March 24, 2019 1:46 PM

Eric Bana?

by Anonymousreply 379March 24, 2019 2:18 PM

I like Tom Cruise, he makes entertaining movies.

by Anonymousreply 380March 24, 2019 2:31 PM

[Quote] Jared Padalecki?

You mean aside from the fact he seems to have an anger issue and can't help but blast those who work in the hospitality industry on his twitter??

by Anonymousreply 381March 24, 2019 2:34 PM

Anything on Dolly Parton?

by Anonymousreply 382March 24, 2019 2:49 PM

What did David Geffen thought of Whitesnake with David Coverdale?

by Anonymousreply 383March 24, 2019 2:58 PM

I think Dax Shepard swings both ways.

by Anonymousreply 384March 24, 2019 3:16 PM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 385March 24, 2019 3:32 PM

Wow, another Lanois fan at r370. I still play my CD of [italic]the Beauty of Wynona[/italic]. I've never heard a peep about him. I follow him on Facebook hoping he'll play a location I can travel to easily.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386March 24, 2019 4:51 PM

Luke Perry [R.I.P.]?

by Anonymousreply 387March 24, 2019 5:01 PM

Ziglveit B. Shtoonk

by Anonymousreply 388March 24, 2019 5:04 PM

r384, I wouldn't be surprise if Dax Shepard fools around with Ryan Hansen, with Kristen Bell's permission. They're really close and are always doing homoerotic stuff with each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389March 24, 2019 5:56 PM

Kristen Bell and Dax Shephard overshare.

by Anonymousreply 390March 24, 2019 6:03 PM

Jordana Brewster?

by Anonymousreply 391March 24, 2019 6:08 PM

R266, but I'm not closeted any more!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392March 25, 2019 3:15 AM

R390 then why does he have a podcast?

by Anonymousreply 393March 25, 2019 4:45 AM

R393 you don’t need an audience to podcast. They can be completely vanity productions.

by Anonymousreply 394March 25, 2019 6:50 AM

Any info on Allen Thicke? Not Robin, Allen, the dad. He sure was hot back when he did Family Ties. Nice ass!

by Anonymousreply 395March 25, 2019 8:19 AM

^^ Oops, I mean Growing Pains!

by Anonymousreply 396March 25, 2019 8:52 AM

R379 - There is no gossip on Eric Bana because there is nothing to gossip about. Happily married straight family man and a pleasure to work with - have never heard one bad word about him.

by Anonymousreply 397March 25, 2019 8:56 AM

I worked with a truly gorgeous Japanese woman hairdresser about 4-5 years ago whom I was told was dating Clive Owen. In conversation, she would say that her BF would fly her around to his film premieres. Color me surprised when I found out that he was married (since '95) with kids. They must have met on a shoot, and she styles him for his premieres.

by Anonymousreply 398March 25, 2019 1:40 PM

Is that Brett Ratner with K?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399March 25, 2019 11:02 PM

You guys should check out this video (during promotion of "That Awkward Moment") where Zac Efron and Michael B. Jordan do a great job convincing us they're straight.

Stay tuned for gulps, awkward chugging of coffee, boilerplate answers like "sense of humors" and "looks," and the most obvious, when the interviewer flat-out asks Zac "what do you like?" and he says "Girls!"

It's really sad what they put these actors through, lol....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400March 26, 2019 7:33 AM

R358 David Geffen fucked Axl Rose, and Rose lived with him for a time. One of Guns and Roses' vids shows a young guy being taken advantage of. It's about Geffen.

by Anonymousreply 401March 26, 2019 7:42 AM

Axl Rose was cute when he was young.

by Anonymousreply 402March 26, 2019 7:48 AM

Didn't Axl Rose say that he was sexually molested when he was young after he received some backlash for homphobic comments?

by Anonymousreply 403March 26, 2019 7:49 AM

Dolly is a lesbian and is covered in tattoo's She hides them with her costumes. She is sweet as pie and a good businesswoman. She is very liberal but knows she has to keep that in check because of her fan base.

by Anonymousreply 404March 26, 2019 12:50 PM

Axl Rose said he was sexually abused by his father and only just found out through hypnosis...That was a creepy trend in those days. I don't remember the homophobic comments.

by Anonymousreply 405March 26, 2019 2:31 PM

Yeah, I think he claimed to have had "repressed memories" from when he was a toddler....which means it probably didn't happen

by Anonymousreply 406March 26, 2019 2:36 PM

Dolly an lesbian? Any stories of her lovers? She wrote once that she’s almost killed herself after a relationship ended.

by Anonymousreply 407March 26, 2019 7:30 PM

Anyone know anything about the falling out between Geffen and Yoko Ono following Lennon’s murder? Interesting that Geffen and McCartney seem to be hanging out in the last couple years.

by Anonymousreply 408March 27, 2019 1:44 AM

I'm sure it was over money and record royalties r408. Yoko (and Geffen for that matter) is tough about $$.

by Anonymousreply 409March 27, 2019 1:52 AM

r408, Geffen probably wanted a pair of the fake ears one of the Fohns wore and Yoko, being greedy, said: No! Geffen! No!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410March 27, 2019 2:39 AM

I have a college friend who essentially got in as a "girl Friday" at SKG back in the early 90's and quickly rose in the ranks to be a P.A. When she would fly back East on breaks, she would fill us all in on glorious little gems of Hollywood secrets. Most of them you all know: ' Cruise's Homosexuality; Mel Gibson being such a man-slut he would bring back his conquests to his home (when he was still married); the only decent human souls in Hollywood being Ron Howard and Tom Hanks. And then we asked her about Keanu: "Well, I can't say for sure what his sexuality is, but he and Mr. Geffen aren't playing Monopoly every day when he stops by the studio and stays in his office for three hours."

by Anonymousreply 411March 27, 2019 4:01 AM

Geffen was known as a major prick with artists, even in the industry, which is saying something. Even the amoral people like Jerry Wexler would give artists/clients better deals than Geffen, under the theory that screwing them over too much would bite them in the ass.

Not Geffen. I guess he just assumed he could amass enough money & power that he'd steamroll over any future legal issues or corporate takedowns. Largely, I think he's been proven right, but then I think of Mike Ovitz and even Michael Eisner. You never know.

by Anonymousreply 412March 27, 2019 4:13 AM

R386 I played that album just the other day. A really good one. Is he gay or Canadian? He seems straight to me.

by Anonymousreply 413March 29, 2019 12:02 AM

Axl’s molestation clams were backed up by his mother and grandmother.

by Anonymousreply 414April 1, 2019 3:43 AM

[quote]Mac tweeted some interesting stuff

No he didn't. He tweeted puerile crap that his even more juvenile followers lapped up. One post (now deleted) was worthy of a libel action, and I'm only sorry he wasn't slapped with it, and taken for every cent. Maybe it would have made him grow up. He comes across as just another untalented, unfunny, self-loathing loser, who is ready to bring down others to his level.

by Anonymousreply 415April 1, 2019 3:57 AM

r414 Seriously? I remember the opposite.

by Anonymousreply 416April 1, 2019 7:53 AM

"Axl’s molestation clams were backed up by his mother and grandmother."

Any unbiased third parties?

by Anonymousreply 417April 1, 2019 4:15 PM

"Axl’s molestation clams were backed up by his mother and grandmother."

Jeez! Those poor clams!

by Anonymousreply 418April 1, 2019 4:19 PM

Anything on Matthew Rhys/Keri Russell?

by Anonymousreply 419April 1, 2019 8:06 PM

She was cheating with Rhys and then dumped her husband for him. Keri moved out of the family home (he continued to live there with the children).

by Anonymousreply 420April 1, 2019 8:24 PM

I know the blinds are mostly bullshit, but there's a CDAN item today that suggests Keri Russell and Adam Driver have been hooking up.

by Anonymousreply 421April 1, 2019 9:12 PM

R422 The Charlize rumor is more believable than that.

by Anonymousreply 422April 1, 2019 9:28 PM

Why, r222? They've worked together at least a couple of times, where the only proof of Charlize/Driver is that they both did ads for a watch company.

by Anonymousreply 423April 1, 2019 9:33 PM

Aren’t they both starring in Burn this on broadway right now?

by Anonymousreply 424April 1, 2019 11:44 PM

Yeah they are

by Anonymousreply 425April 5, 2019 12:33 AM

Julian McMahon?

Daphne Zuniga?

Tony Shalhoub?

by Anonymousreply 426April 5, 2019 11:12 PM

r166 how does Leonardo DiCaprio fit into all that? It is clear that Leo and Zac were spending time together at one point. There are pictures of them at basketball games and around town.

by Anonymousreply 427April 5, 2019 11:48 PM

There's a funny video of Leo going over to Zac at a Lakers' game, seemingly thinking he was alone, and acting very friendly. Then Leo spotted Vanessa Hudgens, became visibly flustered, and was like "BYE, bitch!" and took off.

by Anonymousreply 428April 5, 2019 11:59 PM

I'm going to try to link to a comment section from a really juicy gossip site called The Gossip Boy. It's no longer active, hasn't been for a long time but when it was up and running some actor was spilling all the tea. He started the website in order to help a young actress that he knew who had been abused by her father and was at the time allowing herself to be used and abused by her boyfriend, a Russian boxer, and people in Hollywood. There was much speculation about who the actor is. Most thought it was Robert Downey Jr. We had some good discussions about Gossip Boy here at DL.

You can still get to the Gossip Boy website thegossipboy01.blogspot.com

But as soon as it loads hit the stop button or you will get redirected to an error message.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429April 6, 2019 12:08 AM

Why did people think gossip boy was RDJ?

by Anonymousreply 430April 6, 2019 12:10 AM

[Quote] He started the website in order to help a young actress that he knew who had been abused by her father and was at the time allowing herself to be used and abused by her boyfriend, a Russian boxer, and people in Hollywood.

Hayden Pannetierre??

[Quote] Why did people think gossip boy was RDJ?

I still can't believe he actually made a statement about not being responsible for CDAN lol

by Anonymousreply 431April 6, 2019 12:21 AM

Most people thought Gossii Boy was Jake G

by Anonymousreply 432April 6, 2019 12:51 AM

Hayden finally left the boxer. But I think the boxer has custody of their kid.

by Anonymousreply 433April 6, 2019 2:49 AM

What's the deal with Matt Damon and Hemsworth and Damon's relocation down UNDAH?

by Anonymousreply 434April 6, 2019 9:15 PM

R434 you mean...why did Chris Hemsworth move back to his native country? You're kidding right?

by Anonymousreply 435April 6, 2019 9:17 PM

[quote]Does anyone have any dirt on Chrissy Metz?

I had some dirt on her, but she thought it was chocolate sprinkles, and she ate it.

by Anonymousreply 436April 6, 2019 9:18 PM

Damon and his family are/were living with the Hemsworths for months in Byron Bay. Not sure it they still are??

There was pictures in local press of Damon a lot.

by Anonymousreply 437April 6, 2019 9:43 PM

Biggest open secret is that ‘The View’ is just another incarnation of ‘ The Real Housewives of........’

by Anonymousreply 438April 6, 2019 10:05 PM

Kevin Hart?

Mark Harmon?

Rob Lowe?

Chloe Sevigny?

by Anonymousreply 439April 6, 2019 11:14 PM

Gina Gershon?

by Anonymousreply 440April 6, 2019 11:38 PM

Oooooh! Gina is a good one!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441April 6, 2019 11:43 PM

R433 I have a feeling it was the other way around. She seems like a mess. But I would be too if any of those rumours about her are true.

R436 you asshole 😄

by Anonymousreply 442April 7, 2019 12:07 AM

So can we talk about Brandon Flynn and Richard Madden? Because I have so many questions

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443April 7, 2019 2:08 AM

Kate Walsh?

by Anonymousreply 444April 7, 2019 8:10 PM

R57 Knew it before anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 445April 7, 2019 8:11 PM

Woohoo! R57 come back and tell us more!

by Anonymousreply 446April 7, 2019 9:02 PM

R443 It's not just on Twitter. Is Madden glass closeting, now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447April 7, 2019 9:29 PM

[quote][R436] you asshole 😄

Next week I'm playing at the Tiki Lounge at the Days Inn on Route 309.

by Anonymousreply 448April 7, 2019 11:11 PM

Referring to Flynn as his "actor pal" definitely has shades of K-Stew and her "gal pal".

by Anonymousreply 449April 8, 2019 1:28 AM

R57 was right. Posted this a month ago.

[quote]Brandon Flynn and Richard Madden are in a relationship. 03/10/2019

by Anonymousreply 450April 8, 2019 4:00 AM

I seriously doubt Richard is gay. At most bi if that makes you sleep at night.

by Anonymousreply 451April 8, 2019 11:43 AM

Don’t get your hopes about Madden, he will eventually pull Taron Egerton (who was believed to come out after how he referred to a male friend on IG) and say he’s straight and finds nothing wrong about male affection. Or when he is married or in a serious relationship with a woman like Brandon Urie, he’ll say he’s pansexual——no matter what really is or isn’t going on with Brandon Flynn. If Brandon Flynn is smart, he’d be better off keeping it as just friends or cutting any romantic relationship off now.

by Anonymousreply 452April 8, 2019 12:59 PM

452 But people are pretty stupid to jump on “ omg he’s gay!” at a comment like that. Do you all realise you can be affectionate with your same sex friends as well?

by Anonymousreply 453April 8, 2019 1:01 PM

R453 I agree with you, I think jumping on those pictures and saying he’s gay is one hell of stretch (and it was a stretch for people to say Taron came out) I don’t want to derail the thread here but people are citing other “evidence” like having necklaces from the same company, RM walking Flynn’s dog, Sam Smith unfollowing RM, a supposed Spotify playlist that BF made titled Richard. I just think people hoping that RM is going to come out are going to be sadly disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 454April 8, 2019 1:09 PM

Who the fuck is Brandon Urie?

by Anonymousreply 455April 8, 2019 2:20 PM

Wow, people really want to derail the Madden gossip.

Seriously, I understand the point being made, but I suspect a lot of actors are bi and given R57 comment, I think there might be something to this.

by Anonymousreply 456April 8, 2019 2:51 PM

R455 Lead singer of Panic! at the Disco.

by Anonymousreply 457April 8, 2019 2:55 PM

R456 R57 Didn't had legit gossip, he just saw people talking about it on twitter.(Sam Smith stans were all over it since february) Stop acting like dataloungers still have good gossip.lol

by Anonymousreply 458April 8, 2019 2:59 PM

Yes, plenty of dataloungers have good gossip - look at all our posts about Spacey, Bryan Singer, Bruce Weber, James Levine, etc. before they were outed as sexual predators in the mainstream media

by Anonymousreply 459April 8, 2019 3:03 PM

R459 I think the other poster was talking about the last few years. DL was really good in the 2000s.

by Anonymousreply 460April 8, 2019 5:27 PM

A lot of the best Spacey gossip (including dirt from the House of Cards set that was later proven to be true) was from the last few years

by Anonymousreply 461April 8, 2019 5:28 PM

r460. I think that was before PR people started paying attention to DL (via search alerts) and sending cease and desist notices to Muriel.

by Anonymousreply 462April 8, 2019 7:23 PM

Nobody sends cease and desist notices that can make people feel like they really discovered something they were not supposed to discover. Cease and desist are for copyright infringements.

by Anonymousreply 463April 8, 2019 7:26 PM

Give good gossip all the time and get called a liar or living a fantasy. What evs. Now I just read others.

by Anonymousreply 464April 8, 2019 8:32 PM

R454 Nobody is saying he's gay, idiot fangirl. Bi however, yes.

by Anonymousreply 465April 8, 2019 9:23 PM

What do you guys think about the Timothée Chalamet thread?? I think is full of delusional fangirls who can't forget CMBYN..

by Anonymousreply 466April 9, 2019 1:26 AM

Most of us don't dare look in those threads, R466. We value our peace of mind too much.

by Anonymousreply 467April 9, 2019 11:09 PM

Those Chalamet threads should be nuked by Muriel and the insane fraus sent packing.

by Anonymousreply 468April 9, 2019 11:13 PM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 469April 10, 2019 11:28 AM

R468 they are Prancing Pony levels of nuts.

by Anonymousreply 470April 10, 2019 4:18 PM

Was Val Kilmer really a rent boy back in the day?

by Anonymousreply 471April 10, 2019 4:30 PM

Speaking of Val Kilmer.....I remember reading back in the day that Kevin Spacey and Val were high school classmates and that Kevin "followed him to Juilliard"

Wonder if there was a story there.....

by Anonymousreply 472April 10, 2019 5:18 PM

R466 The kid is straight. His threads are full of fraus. Enough said.

by Anonymousreply 473April 10, 2019 8:51 PM

Any new Rami Malek gossip?

by Anonymousreply 474April 10, 2019 9:43 PM

Rami is still doing drugs

by Anonymousreply 475April 10, 2019 9:48 PM

Quelle surprise! 🙄 R475

by Anonymousreply 476April 10, 2019 10:00 PM

Is Ben Affleck back on the sauce?

by Anonymousreply 477April 11, 2019 6:47 PM

Was he ever off the sauce?

by Anonymousreply 478April 11, 2019 6:53 PM

R477 Sorry, im not american so I don't understand some slags. What do you mean when you say 'off the sauce'?

by Anonymousreply 479April 11, 2019 6:55 PM

Issuses with alcohol, R479. Sauce = booze.

by Anonymousreply 480April 11, 2019 6:59 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481April 11, 2019 8:45 PM

R481 he calls the paps and tabloids because he's a raging narcissist and needs the attention, validation, and sense of control.

by Anonymousreply 482April 11, 2019 10:24 PM

He's straight. He eats pussies of strippers. how gross can you get? No gay man will go near a fucking pussy.

by Anonymousreply 483April 11, 2019 10:28 PM

R481 There was an old rumor about him and Bradley Cooper hooking up.

by Anonymousreply 484April 11, 2019 10:48 PM

Kevin Smith said he was gay on dinner for five. And when he pulled his head close to Colin Farrell's to compare brow sizes Farrell said "Stop trying to kiss me, man!" as if Affleck had been all over during the filming of Daredevil.

by Anonymousreply 485April 11, 2019 10:50 PM

I no longer believe Affleck and Damon are gay, they've just put too damn much effort into looking straight, with all those long-term marriages and breeding about eight children between them.

Bi at best.

by Anonymousreply 486April 11, 2019 10:52 PM

R484 There's 'rumors' about Bradley hooking up with every single actors according to datalounge. The problem is: he don't like to fuck actors. He used to call male rent boys and have unprotected sex with them when he's drunk

by Anonymousreply 487April 11, 2019 10:55 PM

[quote]No gay man will go near a fucking pussy.

Except me, when I asked a certain short and furry co-star of mine (and I don’t mean Roy Scheider or Dabney Coleman) if he was going to finish his lunch.

by Anonymousreply 488April 11, 2019 11:01 PM

R487 Not true, Liam Neeson and Justin Bartha have messed around with him.

by Anonymousreply 489April 11, 2019 11:07 PM

Don't forget Victor Garber! Bradley took that horsecock for years.

by Anonymousreply 490April 11, 2019 11:19 PM

I've just started to notice Dan Levy and in interviews, he comes across as very personable and level-headed. But no Hollywood actor could be that nice. Although, with Eugene as his dad, maybe not impossible.

by Anonymousreply 491April 11, 2019 11:27 PM

[quote]Don't forget Victor Garber! Bradley took that horsecock for years.

Did Leo get to sample that while shooting Titanic?

by Anonymousreply 492April 11, 2019 11:30 PM

Nicky Hilton comes across as very odd. There is something...[italic]lacking in her.

Her advice to budding fashionistas is priceless: "Just intern lots, that's how I got started!"

That's some serious sangfroid, lady.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493April 11, 2019 11:49 PM

The shoot for Disney’s [italic]Annie[/italic] TV remake was the sight of multiple seroconversions.

by Anonymousreply 494April 11, 2019 11:51 PM

Easy to intern endlessly when you have a giant trust fund you twat

by Anonymousreply 495April 12, 2019 12:40 AM

I have no doubt that if you get enough booze, blow and KFC in Ben Affleck he would be up for a quicky with man or woman. Fun-loving devil is he!

by Anonymousreply 496April 12, 2019 2:42 AM

Does Victor Garber have a horse cock?

by Anonymousreply 497April 12, 2019 2:43 AM

R489 lol bullshit.He never fucked Liam.This was just one of datalounge fantasies back in 2010 when they were promoting The A-Team.

by Anonymousreply 498April 12, 2019 3:11 AM

R498 Bradley and Liam fucked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499April 12, 2019 3:54 AM

I don't think they fucked. I think they said it as as joke.

by Anonymousreply 500April 12, 2019 4:06 AM

[quote]Does Victor Garber have a horse cock?

Neigh.

by Anonymousreply 501April 12, 2019 4:23 AM

Omg that made laugh out loud R501.

by Anonymousreply 502April 12, 2019 4:31 AM

[quote]Does Victor Garber have a horse cock?

Yes. He keeps it in a box on his desk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503April 12, 2019 5:20 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504April 12, 2019 6:49 AM

[quote]I have no doubt that if you get enough booze, blow and KFC in Ben Affleck he would be up for a quicky with man or woman. Fun-loving devil is he!

KFC? Whether he likes men or women, please god let them be human.

by Anonymousreply 505April 12, 2019 6:53 AM

I blew Richard Speck.

by Anonymousreply 506April 12, 2019 7:08 AM

R493 well she's clearly out of touch lol

by Anonymousreply 507April 12, 2019 7:47 AM

[quote]I blew Richard Speck. —Dawn Davenport

And all I got was an autographed photo.

by Anonymousreply 508April 12, 2019 8:11 AM

R504 Calling the paps have nothing to do with his sexuality.lol You don't think Ben is gay, you want him to be. Why? I have no idea because the man was hot 14 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 509April 12, 2019 5:04 PM

Even if this gossip is true and every man here listed as being gay or bi really is, then how many will ever come out?

by Anonymousreply 510April 12, 2019 5:10 PM

Bradley Cooper will never come out as long as his mother is alive.

by Anonymousreply 511April 13, 2019 3:04 AM

Thanks r504 for that. He looks like he is cruising for the next young thing who ever fantasized about him. "Your first crush , std ridden wreck of an alcoholic movie actor may be 50, but can be yours next, so act now. He knows he can get who he wants, so this will be a very limited time offer. Suggest you make him want you: this isn't a tough assignment exactly, if you have the right look. Show up at Nobu if interested... "

by Anonymousreply 512April 13, 2019 3:05 AM

R512 lol

by Anonymousreply 513April 13, 2019 3:25 AM

[quote]Bradley Cooper will never come out as long as his mother is alive.

I can relate.

by Anonymousreply 514April 13, 2019 5:22 AM

[Quote] The Dealer: There is a drug dealer in LA who I have written about in the past. He charges double and sometimes triple what a regular dealer would charge, simply because he knows celebrities are not going out to compare prices. They want someone they can trust and honestly, most of them have no idea how much what they are buying is supposed to cost. This dealer makes nearly $10M a year profit and really has no fear of ever getting busted by the law. However, there is one thing he does fear and he is spreading the word to his clients about that fear and they are starting to get involved. There is currently a lawsuit out there that involves two very high profile people. One is an A list actor and the other is an A- list actress. The A- list actress is by far the best client the dealer has. Not so far as her personal use goes, but for the sheer volume of people she has introduced to the dealer. Nearly 75% of his business came through her referrals. One of those referrals is a celebrity CEO who will most assuredly be brought into this lawsuit at some point. There will be questions about drug use. Once that happens, the dealer knows it is highly likely that his name will be brought up. This is a civil trial, and not criminal, however our dealer knows he will then probably be asked to give a deposition and he won't be able to answer the questions without leaving himself open to criminal charges down the road. Our actress will probably be asked about drugs and certain names will come up. The dealer is warning those people to get involved now. They include studio executives, several A/A- list closeted actresses, married actors who have "partied" with the actress. All of these people are now starting to put pressure on the two people involved in the suit to drop it all because they could bring down a house of cards that will send a lot of careers and lives down a hole. Johnny Depp/Amber Heard/Elon Musk

by Anonymousreply 515April 13, 2019 5:13 PM

CDAN blinds are bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 516April 13, 2019 8:32 PM

R516 I agree

by Anonymousreply 517April 13, 2019 9:24 PM

yeah, it's total BS. The musk was not involved with her when she was with JD. Musk doing drugs is not news.

by Anonymousreply 518April 13, 2019 9:47 PM

R516 I second that

by Anonymousreply 519April 13, 2019 10:27 PM

kim k and van jones are doing it

by Anonymousreply 520April 14, 2019 1:17 AM

r520 paving the road to be an attorney on her back.

by Anonymousreply 521April 14, 2019 1:22 AM

R520 that would make sense as to why she suddenly thinks she can be a lawyer, but I heard it a different way. Van Jones is fucking Kanye.

by Anonymousreply 522April 14, 2019 3:16 AM

R522 interesting! i only assumed from what i heard that it was kim, given how van was salivating all over her in that interview.

by Anonymousreply 523April 14, 2019 4:28 AM

Queen Latifah is a LESBIAN!

by Anonymousreply 524April 14, 2019 4:32 AM

[quote]Queen Latifah is a LESBIAN!

You still believe that?

by Anonymousreply 525April 14, 2019 4:34 AM

^^^ I mean, my tits are still natural, cunt!

by Anonymousreply 526April 14, 2019 4:39 AM

R524

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527April 14, 2019 10:32 AM

Vincent Gallo?

by Anonymousreply 528April 14, 2019 12:31 PM

R528 c’mon, that one likes women.

by Anonymousreply 529April 14, 2019 12:41 PM

R528 He’s a racist and a misogynist.

by Anonymousreply 530April 14, 2019 2:47 PM

What's the deal with rose Byrne and bobby cannavale?

by Anonymousreply 531April 14, 2019 2:52 PM

Does Bobby have gay rumours?

by Anonymousreply 532April 14, 2019 3:47 PM

Gallo claims he was a rent boy in Times Square at one point in his life. He is a closet gay man who cannot accept it due to his italian catholic upbringing. You see some of his photo shoots in high heels and bras and high tight panties and stuff ... very gay stuff.

He was on Howard Stern and complained his movie did;t win because "the Fag movie" won. And in Buff '66 he goes OFF on that dude in the toilet scene screaming fucking FAGGOTS fucking fucking Faggots!!!!

by Anonymousreply 533April 14, 2019 7:46 PM

It's 2019, R530. *Everyone* is a racist and misogynist.

by Anonymousreply 534April 14, 2019 9:37 PM

I can't get past Bobby Cannavale's mouth-breathing to care if he's gay or not.

by Anonymousreply 535April 14, 2019 9:42 PM

Van Jones follows the hashtag #gayconservative on Instagram for some reason. Also #shehulk.

by Anonymousreply 536April 15, 2019 2:12 AM

Back in the day (70s, 80s, even 90s) someone being secretly gay was shocking and titillating. For me, the scandal was not so much the gay as the dishonesty/secrecy. Now - meh. Really, who cares. It's quite boring. Progress?

by Anonymousreply 537April 15, 2019 2:19 AM

One thing is for sure: in private life Madden is a dick-wilting luvvie on the level of Tom Hiddleston.

It's such at odds with his screen persona as a man's man. One of the widest variances of public vs private persona one could imagine.

There's a lot of actors who are 'Joan Collins in trousers' in private life, but it's still a shock when you encounter it.

by Anonymousreply 538April 15, 2019 2:34 AM

What exactly is the definition of a 'luvvie?' I'm not clear on what that specifically means.

by Anonymousreply 539April 15, 2019 2:37 AM

R538 Do you have evidence of that or are you just guessing?

by Anonymousreply 540April 15, 2019 2:38 AM

A luvvie is Brit slang for a fey self-reflective actor, and a contemptuous term for actors generally by the Brit public who perceive them as such. ie. someone who only thinks about their ad in 'Spotlight' ( the actors registry book); who can only think and talk about their profession; who refers to non-actors as 'civilians', etc. Brits don't have the same immediate respect for actors as Americans do. The comedy series Vicious is classic luvvie territory.

by Anonymousreply 541April 15, 2019 2:44 AM

Thank you for the explanation r541. I've heard the word before but wasn't quite sure what it meant. Would Cumberbatch also be considered a luvvie?

by Anonymousreply 542April 15, 2019 2:48 AM

[quote]Cumberbatch also be considered a luvvie?

God yes. With bells on.

by Anonymousreply 543April 15, 2019 2:49 AM

All Brit actors are considered luvvies. But some luvvies, such as McKellan, Dench and Smith (who are actually super-luvvies) are held in respect. But acting respect has to be earned in the UK, it's not automatically bestowed. They generally don't get that halo of fan admiration that happens in the US, except by the resident asian millennials who cluster at London film openings.

by Anonymousreply 544April 15, 2019 2:56 AM

Someone told me that Richard Lewis from Curb is gay. He was known as a notorious hound and modelizer when he was at his peak as a comic. I wonder if it was really a cover up. He's incredibly feminine and never married or had kids.

I should add that the person also told me he and Gary Shandling were lovers.

by Anonymousreply 545April 15, 2019 3:18 AM

[quote]I should add that the person also told me he and Gary Shandling were lovers.

The person and Shandling were lovers, or Lewis and Shandling were lovers?

by Anonymousreply 546April 15, 2019 3:23 AM

Obviously Lewis and Shandling. Wow, that's a mental image!

by Anonymousreply 547April 15, 2019 3:42 AM

I never got Shandling's appeal.

by Anonymousreply 548April 15, 2019 3:44 AM

What isn't appealing about Shandling?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549April 15, 2019 3:53 AM

Gary Shandling was gay. Watch his interview with Ricky Gervais. Shandling looks gay, acts gay, and talks gay. He's very bitchy to Gervais, and no straight man would behave in such a way.

by Anonymousreply 550April 15, 2019 4:05 AM

Yes r431 it was Hayden.

I don't remember why people thought it was RDJ but that was just one of the names people were speculating. As I said there was a thread here about Gossip Boy and I found out about the site here at DL.

by Anonymousreply 551April 15, 2019 4:06 AM

R550 exactly. very appealing.

by Anonymousreply 552April 15, 2019 4:26 AM

R551 well she still seems like a mess sadly.

by Anonymousreply 553April 15, 2019 4:46 AM

Is Goop really mentally off?

by Anonymousreply 554April 20, 2019 6:34 PM

Goop is a product of Tinseltown royalty, Daddy's Little Princess, protogé of Harvey Weinstein, undeserved Oscar winner (does anyone even remember her performance?), resulting in an exaggerated sense of her own importance for life, etc.

by Anonymousreply 555April 21, 2019 1:31 AM

Keanu’s secret daughter, yea or nay? Called her his goddaughter, I think she’s the spitting image of him. Almost nothing like her mother, a high school friend of Keanu’s who he has dated off and on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556April 21, 2019 5:03 AM

Mom, daughter......and Dad?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557April 21, 2019 5:06 AM

R556 talk about an uncanny resemblance!

by Anonymousreply 558April 21, 2019 10:25 AM

Someone asked me why Bradley Cooper has all but disappeared in the tabloids compared to his daily paparazzi walks the last 5-6 months. I don't have the answer.

by Anonymousreply 559April 22, 2019 6:23 PM

He doesn't have a project, he probably got work done and is hiding his ugly mug

by Anonymousreply 560April 22, 2019 6:25 PM

R559 His family still gets papped.

by Anonymousreply 561April 22, 2019 7:30 PM

Cooper is still pissed at his oscar snub. He is drowning his sorrows in dick.

by Anonymousreply 562April 25, 2019 2:10 AM

R562 my heart bleeds for him.

by Anonymousreply 563April 25, 2019 2:40 AM

Taylor Lautner was introduced to gay sex by two of his teen friends (not actors) when he was 14. At first he was hesitant and didn't want to try it but they persuaded him...he was inexperienced. One of the teen friends gently penetrated him and Taylor said 'it hurts but I think I may be able to get used to it'. After it was all over Taylor said he enjoyed it but he was sore and he was still going to see girls too. Basically though this was the day Taylor knew for sure he is gay. He also knew that he has to keep that secret as he would have no career in movies if it came out. He has to 'play the game' to succeed. It's no accident or coincidence that he got into big name movies fairly quickly...he had two very powerful independent producers pulling strings to get Taylor the breaks he needed - but getting hired to act and co-star in movies like Twilight was all him. He worked very hard to do that. Still, he had 'guardian angels' helping him in the background. I've communicated with Taylor way back in 2007 or 2008 and he is a very sweet, genuinely nice, good kid. Very down to earth. It's true he isn't very talented as an actor but nowadays that isn't really all that important.

I got all of this from the horse's mouth: The people involved. Years ago I lost contact with all of them - I had to. I couldn't deal with them any more. Too much craziness, high pressure narcissism, self importance, etc. The elites in show biz really do know they are 'special' and won't let you forget it I had to get away and cut ties for my own sanity. But back then (and I assume still now) Taylor Lautner was a super sweet, nice, genuinely good guy.

by Anonymousreply 564April 25, 2019 2:42 AM

I wonder about Ben. Jlo and Jennifer Garner both ping to me. And literally every other guy JLo dated has been closeted.

by Anonymousreply 565April 25, 2019 3:22 AM

I met this beautiful guy in 2012. I got a hard on just talking to him which never happens.

We were at work, and I asked him to get some beers. He agreed. We got super drunk, and he started hearing from his girlfriend. Nothing happened that night, but we kept hanging out.

Eventually we started messing around. He was miserable in his relationship with this girl. He used to tell me he went to school (Cal Arts) with a girl who was rich, and he could be living a much grander lifestyle if he wanted.

He and I started to get more, uh, hardcore. There were drugs involved. He left his girlfriend, and soon took up with this semi-known actress. Her mother and aunt are pretty famous. He moved to NYC to be with her. I was heartbroken.

About a year and a half later, he moved back to LA. Though they'd gotten engaged, he got a pretty bad heroin habit. It ended with her throwing him out. He told me he was going to kill himself. I agreed to see him.

I got sucked back in. He got a motorcycle, and was clearly using. As was I. But we got to a point where I had to cut ties with him. Then, 18 days later, he was in a horrific motorcycle crash. I went to the hospital to see him. Visited him in the hospital many times, and he even invited me to sleep over one night.

About six weeks after he was first admitted, he was released from the hospital, without the use of his arm. And suddenly he ghosted me. It hurt BAD.

Still not over it. Last time we spoke was July. My life has been pretty not great since then.

by Anonymousreply 566April 25, 2019 5:20 AM

[Quote] Taylor Lautner was introduced to gay sex by two of his teen friends (not actors) when he was 14. At first he was hesitant and didn't want to try it but they persuaded him...he was inexperienced. One of the teen friends gently penetrated him and Taylor said 'it hurts but I think I may be able to get used to it'. After it was all over Taylor said he enjoyed it but he was sore and he was still going to see girls too.

For a second there I thought this was going to be fanfic.

by Anonymousreply 567April 25, 2019 5:54 AM

What about the band Fallout Boy?

by Anonymousreply 568April 25, 2019 6:09 AM

R113 wow, thanks for that tip. I've been wondering...

by Anonymousreply 569April 25, 2019 6:34 AM

[quote]For a second there I thought this was going to be fanfic.

It was fanfic. Just another psychopathic fanfrau who picked up a few crumbs from endless hagging.

Taylor Lautner? Thanks for the laugh. You might as well finger yourself over a tortoise.

by Anonymousreply 570April 25, 2019 8:06 AM

Who is the father of January Jones child?

by Anonymousreply 571April 25, 2019 8:41 AM

R566, Why did he drop You? Did he get back with Cal Arts co ed?

by Anonymousreply 572April 25, 2019 9:06 AM

r566 was the actress India Eisley?

by Anonymousreply 573April 25, 2019 10:08 AM

R573 Condola Rashad

by Anonymousreply 574April 25, 2019 3:25 PM

R572 Maybe. I don't think she'd get back with him, though. She's really smart, and career driven.

by Anonymousreply 575April 25, 2019 3:26 PM

r566, is this him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576April 25, 2019 4:02 PM

[quote]He got a motorcycle, and was clearly using. As was I.

R575 Sounds like he almost died. Has this knocked any sense into him? Or you? Clearly, you love him.

Someone needs to help him kick drugs. Sounds like it won't be you as you are also using. Someone also needs to help you kick drugs. Have you sought help? Please get help, my friend.

by Anonymousreply 577April 25, 2019 4:29 PM

R576 yeah

R577 I don't know if he has. His accident made it so he got a steady stream of opiates. I'm trying.

by Anonymousreply 578April 25, 2019 4:54 PM

R571 Matthew Vaughn

by Anonymousreply 579April 25, 2019 5:46 PM

R577 I love him, but I'm an idiot for loving him. He used me time and time again to get what he needed. I guess he no longer needs me to get it.

by Anonymousreply 580April 25, 2019 9:21 PM

R566 are you a man or a woman?

by Anonymousreply 581April 25, 2019 11:58 PM

R579 How do you know? He's married to a supermodel. Why would he cheat on Schiffer with that vapid,brainless cunt?

by Anonymousreply 582April 26, 2019 12:21 AM

Men cheat on beautiful women every day.

by Anonymousreply 583April 26, 2019 12:28 AM

Not with disease ridden ones who have no personality.......

by Anonymousreply 584April 26, 2019 12:29 AM

R581 I'm a guy.

by Anonymousreply 585April 26, 2019 3:31 AM

R581- my question is- do you (or does anyone) consider this is even be celebrity gossip?

She isn't that famous, but she's been nominated for 4 Tonys. And her mother is kind of an iconic figure. Her aunt is certainly a gay icon for a sort.

Believe me, the story is much more salacious that what I told here.

by Anonymousreply 586April 26, 2019 5:26 AM

R585 Are you Patti Lupone?

by Anonymousreply 587April 26, 2019 6:23 AM

[Quote] Men cheat on beautiful women every day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588April 26, 2019 7:21 AM

Sebastian Vallentin Stenhøj is so thin it is hard to imagine that it comes from healthy living.

by Anonymousreply 589April 26, 2019 4:44 PM

R589 Both he and R566 are toxic codependents. If they don't check themselves into rehab it will not end well, as we have already seen with one almost dying in a motorcycle accident. Please choose life.

by Anonymousreply 590April 26, 2019 4:57 PM

R589 believe me, he didn't always look like that. He was completely jacked for a while. When I first met him he had an amazing skaters body.

by Anonymousreply 591April 26, 2019 6:25 PM

It's very hard to be pining away for someone, and then you see his fiancee's face on a billboard. Or to go to a movie to escape and his fiancee's mother's in the goddamed movie! (Creed)

by Anonymousreply 592April 26, 2019 11:47 PM

Jeez, you are not the only person to get reminded of a lost love or lost fuck buddy in pop culture.

There was the week my ex-mother-in-law was interviewed in People, my ex-brother -in-law was on NPR and my ex-fuck buddy was the subject of a big NYTimes story.

I survived.

You will too.

by Anonymousreply 593April 27, 2019 1:48 AM

R593 yeah, it's just hard for me to get over it all in my current situation. Thing is, I understand intellectually we're very bad for each other. That could not be more clear. But I get sad when I think I'll never see him again, which would be best for all involved.

Literally one day a bus pulled up next to me with her giant face. I just laughed.

by Anonymousreply 594April 27, 2019 4:16 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595April 27, 2019 4:22 AM

R594, if you so identify him with Phylicia Rashad, it was not him himself you were into.

If you find solace in building your ego, by cryptically revealing him on a gossip site, you are getting ridiculously upset by the loss of a pretty damn shallow connection.

His whole value to you is that you enjoy talking about your involvement with someone proximate to fame.

by Anonymousreply 596April 27, 2019 4:41 AM

R594 You said the fiance dumped his ass before he dumped your ass. So why is the ex-fiance of your ex-fuckbuddy even relevant anymore?

by Anonymousreply 597April 27, 2019 5:12 AM

R597 that stuff happened while he was away in NYC. The Creed thing happened on the night of the day he left.

Sorry to talk about it here, but my friends don't wanna hear about it anymore. I would've thought I'd be over it at this point, but no. It's just on my mind

by Anonymousreply 598April 27, 2019 5:26 AM

The guy is a junkie who twice left you for women - he will ALWAYS choose dope and pussy over you. Move on.

by Anonymousreply 599April 27, 2019 6:19 PM

Continued to Part 21

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600April 27, 2019 7:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!