Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 9: Part Three

For when Part Three is filled up, bitches.

Previous thread below:

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 2498 hours ago

I AM AN IDIOT! (You: "We knew that") I MEANT FOR WHEN PART *TWO* IS FILLED UP!

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 103/10/2019

I would love for Farrah to become the newest housewife.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 203/11/2019

That would be delicous r2 But this way she has all of the perks and no one gunning for her. I think she has the best arrangement of the lot. Her smirk says "I'm satisfied, bitches." I love how she's the only one wearing shades. Get it Farrah!

Kyle Richards of Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills shares rare photo with all four of her daughters as well as husband Mauricio: 'Dreams come true'

Here's a question, why is it so "rare" for all of Kyle's kids to be photographed together? Though that could be a DM invention.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 303/11/2019

Here's the link that won't work. Not one of the HWs attended Portia's party? Hm. Well, Kim is there and looking decent.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 403/11/2019

The housewives are co-workers. Would you (theoretically) invite co-workers to your child's parties?

Kids' birthday parties are for family and friends of the child.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 503/11/2019

What about the whole storyline of Dorit claiming that she was also robbed of all her handbags and jewelry? I think that whole story is complete bullshit.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 603/11/2019

I agree. Total bullshit. R6 She should have invented her own story. Too carbon copy of Kyle's story which comes with its own side-eye. She probably "stole" them herself and returned them to the consignment shop she got them from for her money back.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 703/11/2019

Someone in the last thread asked why Pandy always has her head cocked to one side...

You really need an explanation for that? Her head is so damn big the weight of it naturally makes it flop over!

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 803/11/2019

R5 They used to do it all of the time in other seasons.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 903/11/2019

Teddi's been making the rounds and a lot of what she says re: Pump makes sense.

For instance she keeps saying it was NEVER about the dog... and that Pump couldn't care less about the dog. If she did, why did she tell Dorit things were fine? And also, why didn't LVP, if so concerned about the dog, DEMAND that the dog be brought back to her K9 Hoarding House immediately? Dorit told her about it the day after she gave it away... Lisa didn't say a peep about retrieving the animal or wanting it back.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 1003/11/2019

[QUOTE]The housewives are co-workers. Would you (theoretically) invite co-workers to your child's parties?

You clearly forgot about Taylor Armstrong's ridic over-the-top birthday party for Kennedy where Taylor was dressed up like a cross between Jessica the Rabbit and the Mad Hatter. Most, if not the entire, cast was in attendance. And unfortunate little Kennedy looked like she would like to be literally anywhere else on Earth.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 1103/11/2019

Poor Kennedy. I hope she's doing OK and has a great therapist (not the fake one her mother had).

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 1203/11/2019

R12 No joke I believe that Taylor lives next door to Vicki from RHOC in Coto De Caza

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 1303/11/2019

R13 Holy shit....POOR KENNEDY!

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 1403/11/2019

Maybe someone on Part Three can tell my why "Pandy" always has her head cocked to the side. I can't unsee it-

The real reason is her left udder is significantly larger than her right udder, weighing a full pound and half more. Some cotton padding is an attempt to even out the elliptical bosom, so that the lapels and buttons somewhat line up, but if Pandy did not tilt her head to the right in order to even the weight distribution, she would tip over when walking.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 1503/11/2019

My hero r15!

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 1603/11/2019

Will Lori Loughlin be the next new Housewife?

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 1703/12/2019

LVP was trying WAAAAY to hard to prove her "innocence". She ain't innocent but her fans will never, ever admit it.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 1803/12/2019

Does anyone care about this storyline?

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 1903/12/2019

Not even little, R19. Maybe it would be interesting if the underlying issue was remotely scandalous, but Dorit gave a dog to what she thought was a good home and then those people dropped it at a shelter. And now the dog is fine. Why is this an issuel? Why did LVP or Teddi think that "outing" Dorit on this would be at all embarrassing? It's pathetic tbh.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 2003/12/2019

It's funny that BH fans bitch and moan every season, yet producers keep doing the same thing with a single, ridiculous "plot point" throughout the entire season. I guess until ratings take a big nosedive, they have no reason to change the formula.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 2103/12/2019

Kennedy always seemed “special”

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 2203/12/2019

All I have to say is, whoever produces and edits this show has earned their salary this season because they have managed to make this completely boring, pointless plot seem worthy of an Emmy. I am entertained!

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 2303/12/2019

OK, it's about to come on on the West Coast. Should I bother moving to the living room, or fuck it and wait until it is available On Demand?

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 2403/12/2019

This is ridiculous how they’ve turned this on LVP. Am I wrong???

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 2503/12/2019

Yes, r25. Because Lisa was clearly "in on it" from the beginning. She is not that good of an actress, and her convenient lies are pretty clear.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 2603/12/2019

How was she in on it? Literally everything has proven she wasn’t. She kept trying to get them not to even bring it up in episode 1. And then teddy literally asked them to bring the dog out so that she could play dumb.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 2703/12/2019

R27 Lisa is a very bad actress - She totally set that up along with Teddi, Sessa and Blizzard. Nothing else needs to be said. Lisa will be exposed per Kyle - Just wait - You’ll see.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 2803/12/2019

Yup, LVP let's blame it on your 2 gay employees. Sounds good to me.

So she knew Teddi knew about Dorit's dog dilemma but she doesn't really speak much to John Blizzard. So Blizzard must have told Sessa who then told LVP who then told Dorit? OK...

this is so damn dumb

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 2903/12/2019

That scene with Blizzard was so fake and rehearsed. LMAO.

Teddi is not innocent, but neither is LVP. The problem once again is with her psycho fans

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 3003/13/2019

Did anyone catch that amazing scene at the D.C. restaurant with Kyle and her family? Sophia asks Farrah when her flight is and Farrah says 9AM. Then Mauricio asks Farrah if she checked a bag (WTF?) and she says that she checked one. And he's like, "for a two day trip?!" Farrah quickly moves away from talking directly to him (they're also conveniently seated directly across from each other) because even she can notice the blatant flirtation. Kyle then tries to get Mauricio's attention so they can plan the following day and there's a delay when he's answering her.

Also, when Kyle checks in her party at the restaurant ("Umansky, Party of 6!"), Mauricio and Farrah (who's wearing a leather beret) are happily chatting as they pull up the rear to the restaurant entrance.

I analyze all Kyle/Mauricio/Farrah interactions like they were Zapruder films.

Farrah seemed to be casually suggesting to Mauricio when she might be available for sex before her flight the following morning.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 3103/13/2019

r31 Oh god you and I are the same!

"I analyze all Kyle/Mauricio/Farrah interactions like they were Zapruder films."

So perfect, scoot over and make room for your fellow analyzer please.

You will note that Kyle posted that rare (why?) photo of all of them together the week before this episode aired. I put it up at R3.

This is 10000x better than the stupid dog "storyline"

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 3203/13/2019

I thought Maurice liked the trannies?

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 3303/13/2019

Kyle/Mauricio/Farrah has been the secret "A" storyline of the show for the past couple of seasons.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 3403/13/2019

ENOUGH with the DOG!

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 3503/13/2019

Funny how LVP had to have a one-on-one scene with Blizzard instead of confronting him in front of the group. And funny how they seemed comfortable even though they don't really speak or talk to each other. LMFAO.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 3603/13/2019

What was up with the thimble-sized portions of rosé served in ginormous wine glasses at Lisa's? Was that supposed to be a reverse Allison DuBois? Or just another instance of Lisa exerting control?

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 3703/13/2019

They're going to have to bring both gays to the reunion to give their side of the drama

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 3803/13/2019

Mauricio asked Farrah to wear the leather beret to dinner. She was also not wearing any underwear also per his request.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 3903/13/2019

It's actually pathetic how easily tripped up LVP got and Kyle was all too happy to point it out.... if you don't talk to Blizzard and you knew NOTHING about what was going on, how did you know to tell Dorit that Teddi knew? Hmmmm?

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 4003/13/2019

Did LVP even finish high school? She doesn't seem very smart.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 4103/13/2019

Was Johnny Blizzard even offered something to drink at "Villa Rosa" (which still looks like Tysons Galleria Mall)?

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 4203/13/2019

Along with the heat between Mo and Farrah.... it seemed obvious that the same heat was between Ken and Blizzard. Those two are obviously putting one another's bits in their mouths!

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 4303/13/2019

Kyle definitely knows there's something up between Mo and Farrah. Lots of re-directing of conversations and also these casual mentions of Farrah to see if Mo perks up (which he always does).

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 4403/13/2019

Alexia is the prettiest of Kyle's daughters, then Farrah. No comment on Sophia and Portia... bless their hearts.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 4503/13/2019

Brandi Glanville Says It's About 'Time' Lisa Vanderpump's RHOBH Costars Turned on Her

Brandi Glanville has some thoughts about ex-friend Lisa Vanderpump‘s dynamic with the cast of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

The reality star addressed the drama currently unfolding on the Bravo series on her Unfiltered podcast Friday, calling it “just so refreshing” that Vanderpump’s castmates are against her in the so-called “PuppyGate.”

“It’s so crazy and I’m so happy that this is finally happening. You know what, Lisa Vanderpump is a manipulative person, and when I was on the show, I did a lot of her dirty work for her,” said Glanville, 46. “And I finally realized it, and I started calling her on her s—, and I had no backup. Zero. And that got me no job.”

Glanville, who left the show in 2015, said on the podcast that she was “let go” by the network.

Reps for Vanderpump and Bravo are not commenting on her claims.

“It’s just so refreshing to see all of these girls finally figuring it out,” Glanville said. “Listen, in the court of public opinion, you will not win against Vanderpump on social media. Her people will let her barbecue a baby — I’ve said this a million times — and think it’s really cute… So I just want these women to stay strong. Because they’re going to get a ton of backlash.”

During Glanville’s turbulent time on the Bravo reality series, audiences witnessed the highs and lows of her relationship with Vanderpump, whom she famously slapped during an episode of RHOBH.

“I don’t have any understanding of her motives in any situation ever. I thought the only way for me to really sustain any kind of relationship was to give her the kind of credibility she deserves, which is little to nothing,” Vanderpump told PEOPLE in 2015.

The SUR restaurateur, 58, is currently embroiled in a feud with her fellow Housewives that apparently began when Dorit Kemsley adopted a dog named Lucy from Vanderpump’s rescue center, then gave it away to another family after it bit her daughter.

Unbeknownst to Kemsley, the dog ended up back at a shelter, where rescuers used a microchip to trace it to Vanderpump Pets — putting Kemsley in violation of her pet adoption contract and making the Vanderpump Dog Foundation look irresponsible.

Lisa Rinna accused Vanderpump of orchestrating #PuppyGate, and threatened legal action this week after reports surfaced that Vanderpump was possibly shopping a new spinoff based on the foundation.

“If this indeed becomes another show, my lawyer will be calling,” Rinna, 55, wrote on her Instagram Story Thursday.

“Her game that’s always worked is not working anymore. But the fans will always love her and that’s it,” Glanville said on her podcast. “They all feel the same way finally. It just makes me feel like, thank God, it’s time. It’s about f—ing time.”

A network source told PEOPLE that Bravo has not ordered a show, and a source close to the show said Vanderpump was only floating rumors about the potential of a spinoff to drum up support.

Vanderpump defended herself in her latest BravoTV.com blog.

“Lucy was not a traumatized rescue dog who had a history of biting and was unsuitable for children as often stated. She started her life in a loving environment provided by our foundation,” she wrote. “We are cognizant of the situation that a dog would be placed in. Young children can terrorize a dog; they have to be taught to be tactile, gentle and patient as the puppy becomes more secure in its new surroundings.

She added: “Frankly, the synopsis is that I have always endeavored to protect Dorit and I was accused of it once more. But, I don’t give a damn at this point. As all of the women focus on who is to blame for exposing Puppy Gate, I choose to focus on the excellent work my foundation does on a daily basis,” she wrote.”

“I haven’t seen any of the episodes as I have decided not to revisit a painful time in my life,” she continued. “The trip that was supposed to be a brief respite, was instead an emotional nightmare that pulled me even deeper.”

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 4603/13/2019

R5

You invite your co workers when your employer pays for your lavish party so that your employer can then include as part of a reality show; these 'parties' are no different than the spur of the moment trips to Hong Kong, Amsterdam, the Bahamas, etc...

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 4703/13/2019

LVP fans keep thinking she's playing chess while the rest of the cast plays checkers They think LVP is some uber intelligent mastermind who always wins.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 4803/13/2019

[quote]Did LVP even finish high school? She doesn't seem very smart.

If she's not smart, then what does it say about the rest of the cast?

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 4903/13/2019

Erika is pretty savvy but she won't stick her neck out for anyone else. If she ever had a major conflict with LVP things would get interesting.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 5003/13/2019

Here's one I missed. When looking at Sophia's dorm room, Kyle remarks how much bigger than Farrah's was. Mo, not skipping a beat, says "Oh Farrah's room was like half this size!" Come on...except for *maybe* a mother, who would remember that detail from what 10-12 years ago?

Is it just me or is Sophia a surly beast?

Sick of Kyle's constant lament about how she didn't go to college. Fucking hell Kyle, you could still go to college. Please do! You will learn more adjectives than incredible and amazing. She is remarkably intellectually stunted and incurious.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 5103/13/2019

I'm sure Mauricio will gladly pay tuition, room, and board to send Kyle to Smith College.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 5203/13/2019

Brandi talking about how she went up against LVP - I don't recall her ever being as challenging towards LVP as Teddi has? Maybe I've just forgotten.

As far as Kyle's kids go... all of hers have so far gone to college. Did any of her nieces or nephews even go?

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 5303/13/2019

Also, don't worry about Kyle being suspicious about Farrah - she knows.. and probably totally supports it.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 5403/13/2019

Kyles dogs are still the best part of this show.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 5503/13/2019

I certainly agree she knows r54 Hell, at that awkward dinner in Washington it looked like Portia knew. But as for supporting it, I don't think she really has a choice if she wants to keep her social / financial standing and the general "perfect life" facade she pushes. She does seem more...short with him this season than I remember though.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 5603/13/2019

I will always have a soft spot for Giggy, but even if he didn't have health problems, wouldn't his time have naturally been up by now? Could that be an imposter Giggy?

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 5703/13/2019

R56 Kyle and her sisters come from a mother who taught her GRANDCHILDREN how to give blowjobs to trap a man. Kyle learned everything she knows from Big Kathy... keep a man with money no matter what it takes - even if it means sharing him!

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 5803/13/2019

Respect R58

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 5903/13/2019

yeah remember Farrah's father is from Indonesia and allegedly barely spoke English when Kyle somehow got with him

but he had money and that's all Big Kathy/Kyle cared about

that's why Kyle was set to marry that old anchor too until she decided to go with physical attraction and chose then younger stud Mauricio

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 6003/13/2019

What a find r59! Kyle's brows take up 1/3 of the shot.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 6103/13/2019

R60 oooh, who was the old anchor? I am missing a piece of this deliciously messy puzzle!

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 6203/13/2019

[quote] Hell, at that awkward dinner in Washington it looked like Portia knew.

Are you kidding?? Even WE know that Mo and Farrah are hooking up!

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 6303/13/2019

Michael Tuck who's 24 years older than Kyle

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 6403/13/2019

[quote] Could that be an imposter Giggy?

The part of Giggy is being played by a stuffed animal.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 6503/13/2019

Vyle truly is vile.

She's probably sucked more dicks than a hooker at a truck stop.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 6603/13/2019

R64 I'm sure every day Farrah says a little prayer that Kyle did not go that route. I had no idea about that guy, thanks!

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 6703/13/2019

The fucktard LVP loons are now harassing Kyle's daughter about her college admission.

I really wish that old cow and her gay husband would walk away and take those psycho fans with them.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 6803/14/2019

The show is now about trash. Rinna and EJ (teddy/dorit too) are gross. Rinna has always been wrong in her xanny brain stories. When LVP leaves the show will be over.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 6903/14/2019

Did anyone else notice how Dorit pronounced "burrito" when she ordered one at the restaurant? She tried to make it sound authentically Spanish. I'm sure the waiter rolled his eyes, then went to the kitchen and told the cook to spit in it.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 7003/14/2019

R68 wow.

Not saying Kyle & Mauricio were involved in scams to get their daughters into "decent" colleges but it wouldn't surprise me if over the last 10 years, some of the real housewives in various cities participated in it. Some of them are as cutthroat and elitist as anyone about status.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 7103/14/2019

I love how the loons cry "bullying" for their poor hag, yet they are all over social media doing the same thing.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 7203/14/2019

I think Kyles other daughter went to GW. GW is super expensive but it is one of the colleges that, if you have the $$, you can get in. Her daughter Sophia is a hot mess and Kyle who obviously really love her kids is way over the top about her kids going to college..I mean, jesus take a xanax. She has got issues. It seems they're all co-dependent. That said, it was kind of sweet to see, even Mauricio was a mess.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 7303/14/2019

Denise likes a big dick. She said her man us heavily endowed.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 7403/14/2019

BREAKING: I know this was being talked about, but now it is for real:

Kyle Richards' husband Mauricio Umansky sued for fraud in $32m Malibu mansion deal... after home sold for DOUBLE the price one year later

The federal suit alleges Umansky earned 'secret profits' from flipping the home

He sold the mansion to a wealthy investor in 2016 for $32million

Mauricio invested in the 15,000-square-foot home which resold for $69.9million

Documents state the 'case involves brazen breaches of fiduciary duties'

The Malibu mansion is situated on a bluff above the famed Malibu Pier

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 7503/14/2019

I'm sure Kim is somewhere gloating her ass off!

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 7603/14/2019

well with LVP likely leaving, now Kyle's drama can be the center of next season.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 7703/14/2019

A few eps back, LVP was on the phone with Blizzard about Puppy Gate and he told her "I'm not your employee". Why then is he now groveling ? Fake shit rich people's problems.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 7803/14/2019

It makes Kim's "You stole my house!" claim, even more believable, R75.

[quote] A few eps back, LVP was on the phone with Blizzard about Puppy Gate and he told her "I'm not your employee".

She was on the phone with John Sessa, not John Blizzard.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 7903/14/2019

I mute the TV whenever they start talking about the dog. Stupidest plot line ever.

In the first restaurant scene with the entire Kyle family I thought Farrah acted very pretentious, affected, and fake.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 8003/14/2019

R80 Farrah seems like a major cunt.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 8103/15/2019

I don't know John Blizzard. I don't even speak to him.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 8203/15/2019

Is Blizzard a "stage" name?? WTF

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 8303/15/2019

R80. I did notice the way Farrah sat at the table. Back erect and arched. She shut down Mauricio's weird (and way too obvious) questions about how many bags she checked with a single look. She's feeling her "Queen Bee" oats. Kyle is barely unable to contain her anger throughout this episode when she is in scenes with them. Kyle has alway been an olympian-level ostrich, but she's starting to fray.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 8403/15/2019

Ken and Blizzard are fucking, aren't they?

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 8503/15/2019

flashback to last year...it was fun seeing Bethenny rattle LVP. I think Bethenny would railroad her. LVP stans think LVP is a genius. LVP certainly isn't dumb but the problem is most of the rest of the BH cast is.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 8603/15/2019

How did you all miss that Mo asking Farrah about checked bags for two days was code for:

Did you bring the strap ons?

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 8703/15/2019

R87 Good point. If nothing else, that dinner scene proved Farrah is indeed the top in that relationship.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 8803/15/2019

This was posted on Kyle's Instagram in 2018. Another helpful doubt eraser. Note Mo's hand. Note everyone's placement and body language, really.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 8903/15/2019

Mauricio does look like he'd be a hot fuck though, right?

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 9003/15/2019

If these two have been going at it for well over a decade and are still that visibly hot for each other, hell more power to them.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 9103/15/2019

R89 Enough with this Mauricio and Farrah fantasy! It’s derailig the thread. Here is a pic of Farrah with her boyfriend. Are you next going to claim he’s cover so she can fuck her stepfather on the DL? I’d much rather have Alex on top of me!

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 9203/15/2019

They both have sidepieces r92 Hardly a newsflash. But here you are "derailing" it yourself with your adorable "proof."

Hey, I'm up for ANY other gossip about these bitches. I'm so bored with that fucking dog storyline. If you have any, please do spill!

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 9303/15/2019

I'd bet Mo has a hand in picking out who his cock shares Farrah's pussy with... as does Kyle.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 9403/15/2019

If Mauricio had a say, Farrah would be dating a tranny.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 9503/16/2019

Wrong, Mauricio doesn't need a Tranny as long as Farrah's in the picture!

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 9603/16/2019

Does anyone find the dark roots on LVP distracting with her new "sunkissed" auburn hair color? Or are they deliberately done that way like Madonna does so her actual grey roots don't show? I like that she lightened it from that dark, dark brown, but it looks kind of...dare I say...trashy. And I am neither an LVP lover or loather (though she's really pushing it to column b this year)

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 9703/16/2019

LVP just announced on Twitter that due to a recently uncovered clerical error in the UK she’s been mislead on her acutal age for her entire life. She’d been lead to believe she was 58 when she was actually 48. She’s now younger than Kyle and Rinna! Lisa is only 8 years older than Jax on Vanderpump Rules. It will lead to new dynamics on both shows next season. Kyle and Rinna will struggle with the young new hottie LVP stealing all the attention. Will LVP rise like a Phoenix and steal Erika Jayne’s crown? Jax will find it difficult to relate to Lisa as a boss given that they are so close in age that they are more like brother and sister. Will Jax off himself like Lisa’s bio brother in a drug induced rage?

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 9803/16/2019

It could turn out that LVP was 28... what difference would it make? She still likes 78.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 9903/16/2019

[quote]If Mauricio had a say, Farrah would be dating a tranny.

If Mauricio had a say, Farrah would BE a tranny.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 10003/16/2019

[quote]If Mauricio had a say, Farrah would BE a tranny.

I wonder how Mo and Caitlin got along? Their families are close, you know.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 10103/16/2019

I don't think Farrah wants to be on a reality show. Even back in season one she seems uncomfortable on camera.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 10203/16/2019

Wasn't there going to be a reality show centered around "The Agency", or am I remembering wrong? There was that season of BH where Kyle's family was constantly wearing Agency swag, so I thought it would have been announced by now. I suppose that with Mo facing this lawsuit, it might never happen.

R102 I do remember how uncomfortable Farrah seemed on season one, and on top of that her graduation was one of Kyle's main storylines. She seems to be far more comfortable now (*wink*), but still eschews camera time for the most part.

I think I mentioned this early, but to me Sophia seems awkward on every fucking level. She's...off.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 10303/16/2019

Kyle is friends with Lori Loughlin and her daughter Sophia knows those girls

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 10403/16/2019

Farrah is Kyle's only pretty daughter the rest of them resemble goblins.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 10503/16/2019

R105 you forgot to put pretty in quotes.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 10603/17/2019

Sophia has Mauricio's ugly fish lips.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 10703/17/2019

R107 She is also fairly tall, and quite pear shaped. At least she's not a mini-fridge like Kyle, but...

She seems not just entitled, but as I mentioned earlier, surly. Zero spark. A mouth breather.

Portia better start praying now that puberty will be kind to her, because she shot her "cute" wad a few years ago and is heading toward "unfortunate" territory.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 10803/17/2019

Someone mentioned on one of the threads long ago that the reason Kyle's daughters are unattractive is because they all have Mo's face and Mo's face does not work on a woman. They were right.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 10903/17/2019

R109 lol yes that was me. That's why Farrah is the prettiest of Kyle's daughters. I think Alexia, Sophia and Portia will all get nose jobs at some point

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 11003/17/2019

Good god. The show must be really bad this season if all there is to talk about is Kyle's spawn.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 11103/17/2019

Could be worse, Kim... we could be talking about your shit pillow... since none of your spawn was worth even mentioning more than once. Just saying.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 11203/17/2019

At least my father isn't facing a $90 million lawsuit. Just saying.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 11303/17/2019

R111 Good point "Kim" (or possibly really Kim), that is likely what Kyle wanted from the get go. She didn't remember the "be careful what you wish for" part.

Remember when...was it season one?...she told Morris at some restaurant that she wanted another baby? He did his classic eyedart thing. I remember her getting flamed for trying to pretend/show off that she was still fertile compared to the rest of the cast. I don't know fuck all about female fertility and even *I* knew she was full of shit. Maybe--as this was before Mo was worth the really big bucks (not for much longer possibly)--that was her attempt at guaranteeing another 18 years of child support, just like Big Kathy taught her.

R112 How could I forget the shit pillow? How? Good times.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 11403/17/2019

R113 at least my mother doesn't shit on pillows nor is she known for fucking her dog.

Smooches.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 11503/17/2019

Also, R111, nice try, but he isn't my father.

He's my lover.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 11603/17/2019

So if LVP leaves (and remember she quits this season halfway through so that's just a few more episodes from now), they should think about bringing back Brandi and adding in Nicolette Sheridan. Rinna would go bonkers next season and everyone would forget LVP was missing

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 11703/17/2019

I don't think Rinna would go bonkers, actually. I think she'd love it because it would give her more air time and they'd have to pay her more to stay on. I think she can take on Sheridan. Sheridan's been caught lying several times. I don't think Rinna is afraid to go there.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 11803/17/2019

While never crazy about LVP, I was one of those who thought the show would suffer if she quit. Now halfway-ish through, I see it would be quite the opposite. I like it when the women are on their own two or threesomes without her. I thought Erika and Teddi's golfing was real, silly in a good way, and truly friendly. Everyone comes off more genuine and relaxed when LVP isn't around. Some of the names to replace her being thrown out are great.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 11903/17/2019

According to Taylor, Kennedy does not miss Russell

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 120Last Monday at 10:34 AM

R120 I don't think there has ever been a more repulsive woman on Bravo than her. Not even close, and yes, I'm including Faye. Sorry I mean the MCFR.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 121Last Monday at 10:48 AM

I think Alexia already had her nose job...she looks pretty cute now.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 122Last Monday at 11:43 AM

Regards MCFR.......I dont think Faye Resnick is all that bad........she wrote a fair honest book about her friend Nicole Simpson, and it wasnt particularly unflatering. It was useful to get the whole picture out and I dont think she was selling her friend out or capitalizing really.

I dont feel she is a good decorator tho and I wish Kyle would use somebody else.

Now would be a good time to dump LVP in my opinion. Most of the cast are somewhat morally corrupt and most are on shaky financial footing...but that is the case for a chunk of LA population is general.

Mauricio really pulled a fast one on that Malibu transaction and he in my opinion has jeopordized his entire The Agency franchise. Between that and allegedly sleeping with his step daughter, if I were buying or selling a $20 million LA home I would take a pass onhaving him or his real esteate firm representing me.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 123Last Monday at 12:49 PM

I'm loving Camille tonight--and the flashbacks to Camille and Lisa.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 124Last Tuesday at 5:39 PM

Vanderdump is totally lying, but she will never cop to it, and her delusional fans will continue to attack.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 125Last Tuesday at 6:41 PM

So the problem wasn't Dorit dumping 2 dogs?

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 126Last Tuesday at 6:44 PM

r126, stop deflecting. The show made THIS the issue.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 127Last Tuesday at 6:46 PM

Mo: "I have a meeting..."

meeting = nooner

I couldn't understand last week's iteration of the fucking dog story, I can't understand the one on this episode. Totally lost. Am I just stupid, or is it deliberate? (I guess it could be both).

Enjoying Denise so far. She seems to truly give no fucks, as opposed to pretending to give no fucks. I liked her allusion to her Heidi days. "I've seen a lot of penises"

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 128Last Tuesday at 8:44 PM

yeah Dorit taking this opportunity to play the self-righteous victim is annoying as hell. Who gives away not 1, but 2 dogs shortly after adopting them?

that said, both Teddi and LVP look dumb for concocting a plan to try and embarrass Dorit on camera. I'm most annoyed at the 2 gays for taking part in it. If Blizzard gets fired, who will hire him? LVP is making him out to be an unruly, busy body

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 129Last Tuesday at 10:58 PM

Sorry, not meaning to hog the thread, but rewatching. LVP and Kyle pointing out that Denise seemed high in the restaurant, was stupidly pearl-clutchy for me, however they tried to be "funny" about it.

Kyle farts in the car on the way home. Hah!

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 130Last Tuesday at 11:08 PM

omg whoever drew this on twitter is hilarious

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 131Last Tuesday at 11:33 PM

r131 Thanks for posting that! It actually helps a bit.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 132Last Tuesday at 11:36 PM

Denise's 22 year old rescue dog gives me life!

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 133Last Wednesday at 3:35 AM

LMAO.It's fun to watch the LVP loons pseudo-defend Camille after last nights episode. She maligned their hag but they wont go full force against her because she's not part of the "group". Yet another confirmation about the manipulation but they mostly choose to ignore that. Delusion is fun.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 134Last Wednesday at 3:37 AM

I think Denise has been baked for the most part all season.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 135Last Wednesday at 3:46 AM

Vandercunt is so full of shit. Why hasn't Blizzard been fired if her side of the story is supposedly true?

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 136Last Wednesday at 4:00 AM

Lisa's lip lick "tell" when confronted was all I needed to know. She couldn't stop, and it was quite distracting. Vyle's mugging was OTT even for her this episode.

Miss Sessa spoke out Twitter. Not the most literate queen, but clutching those pearls!

I’m aghast at the fact that Teddi would continue to reveil more information regarding a matter that has become very uncomfortable for our foundation. We never intended for the extent of Lucy’s journey or the entirety of what was told to us by the shelter manager to be revealed.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 137Last Wednesday at 4:15 AM

Oh NOW Miss Sessa wants to keep it quiet? The same queen who brought it up on camera?

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 138Last Wednesday at 4:28 AM

R138 Yep. He's not only a mess, but proving the point of the other women's accusations against LVP.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 139Last Wednesday at 4:30 AM

LiarVP needs to go. I am so sick of her vile fans.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 140Last Wednesday at 4:34 AM

Sorry guys, I should have posted the link to Miss Sessa's tweet

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 141Last Wednesday at 4:38 AM

Johns Sessa and Blizzard are embarrassing to gays

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 142Last Wednesday at 8:57 AM

Who are those guys? I don't know them.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 143Last Wednesday at 9:10 AM

The practically empty bottle of tequila at "The Agency" was obviously consumed by Mauricio and Farrah post-coitus.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 144Last Wednesday at 10:36 AM

I wonder what the big reveal for next week is? Tabloid stories?

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 145Last Wednesday at 2:16 PM

That was a pretty low-rent party for Camille's 50th. I would have thought she would have thrown a bigger shindig for herself. What happened to her minions? Was it Dee-Dee? I can't remember her name, also that married dude she used to dry hump. I'm wondering if Camille is low on dough.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 146Last Wednesday at 2:40 PM

"That was a pretty low-rent party for Camille's 50th". Originally, it was going to be at a Build-A-Bear Workshop but the store manager was afraid Dorit would send all the stuffed animals to a kill shelter.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 147Last Wednesday at 4:00 PM

Who believes that Camille is only 50? I remember when she used to dance on Club MTV at the Palladium. She is older than 50.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 148Last Wednesday at 4:06 PM

R148 I don't. I figure 53. Another reason I didn't really buy that particular venue if it was truly such a landmark birthday.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 149Last Wednesday at 4:14 PM

R149 that makes perfect sense. I’m guessing 55 or 56

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 150Last Wednesday at 4:24 PM

Was that clip of Camille confronting LVP regarding her convincing her to our Russell beating Taylor ever shown before? I don’t recall ever seeing it. Also has Camille ever spoken out about being the victim of LVP’s manipulation’s? This all seems like new information.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 151Last Wednesday at 5:11 PM

R151 Yeah, I don't remember her being upset at Lisa for that reveal. It was so long ago though that I can't be positive but I really don't recall that little scene between the two. I wonder if after LVP stopped shooting production decided to bring out that old clip that maybe they had previously edited it out in order to protect her. It would be amazing if found more ways to bring out more cut footage of LVP.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 152Last Wednesday at 5:25 PM

That clip was shown before but you have to back to the first few seasons.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 153Last Wednesday at 5:30 PM

I certainly remember Camille calling out Taylor, but I don't remember Camille confronting LVP about it at all, and I have rewatched this series an embarrassing number of times. That was completely new to me.

Camille didn't seem like a submissive "deliver the message" type back then, but by her own admission, she did.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 154Last Wednesday at 5:35 PM

OK, we aren't crazy. That clip was indeed never aired. Here is an excerpt from Brian Moylan's recap:

In the most damning evidence in the episode, Camille says that she has been a victim both of Lisa Vanderpump’s “character assassination” and her scheming behind the scenes. She says that Lisa is the one who told her to bring up the allegations that Russell Armstrong was beating his wife Taylor way back in the tragic second season. There is even previously unseen footage of Camille confronting Lisa at her front door saying she brought that up because Lisa told her to and then Lisa threw her under the bus. I went back and rewatched the episode where Camille reveals that Taylor said her husband beat her and the clip we saw last night was not in it. That means that someone went all the way back to that raw footage to prove Camille is right. It seems even the editors have turned on LVP.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 155Last Wednesday at 5:43 PM

R155 Wow! Thank you! My jaw is on the floor. When I saw that clip last night I was trying to remember it. Surely if it had aired people would have brought it up ad nauseam as proof that LVP is a traitorous witch. To think that Russell committed suicide as a result of these somewhat shakey claims against him makes Lisa’s manipulations even shadier. Camille now coming forward joining the chorus of Brandi, Rinna, Adrienne, Kyle, Yolanda and Teddi is especially damning. The producers and Bravo must really have an axe to grind against LVP to dig up this old footage.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 156Last Wednesday at 6:03 PM

See how the Vandercunt loons work? They don't call out or doubt Camille about claiming LVP manipulated her, but say Camille should be "thankful" LVP did that because it helped get fans on her side in season 2.

The.Delusion.Is.Real.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 157Last Wednesday at 6:14 PM

Thanks r156. Yeah, this is quite the smoking gun, and I'm really surprised not to see more chatter about this clip. Not just here but on other boards. A lot of LVP fans cherry-picking the "evidence" they chose to see, but ,even weirder, the non LVP fans aren't jumping up and down with glee like you would expect. It's like a mass delusion or something.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 158Last Wednesday at 6:18 PM

The LiarVP fans are not going after Camille because she is not an official part of the "coven" and has tried to defend LVP. But they turn on EVERYONE. Trust.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 159Last Wednesday at 6:21 PM

The RHOBH are sooo deliciously shady this season!

It's as if they deliberately slip in a scene of any "Farrah" conversation:

Kyle, Swanning into The Agency: " . . . and Farrah will be there." Mo: "Awesome."

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 160Last Wednesday at 6:23 PM

Teddi is getting a massive pounding over at Reality Tea. They are absolute fucking animals over there. It's like they watched an entirely different show.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 161Last Wednesday at 6:27 PM

They are all hag worshippers at RT. No one is allowed to call out their queen hag.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 162Last Wednesday at 6:29 PM

Might Kyle and Mo be participants in the recent College Entrance Scandal ?

Asking for a friend.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 163Last Wednesday at 6:46 PM

Is the Erika Jayne house (with its disintegrating swimming) about to be on the market ? The house, in its more stately shape, was featured in EJ's first season. However, whattup with its being featured, again, this season?

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 164Last Wednesday at 6:54 PM

it makes you wonder how things might turned out differently had producers aired that LVP-Camille footage years ago when it happened. A lot of who ends up as fan favorites and most hated is due to editing. Producers for whatever reason protected LVP and this led to her sainthood status among many BH viewers. I hope they unload all of LVP's worst clips from over the years for us to see now

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 165Last Wednesday at 6:59 PM

Blizzard and Peter (the restaurant manager) both resemble a much younger Cedric.

Hmmm . . .

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 166Last Wednesday at 6:59 PM

I still think Cedric is rather yummy in a greasy French toast way. I’d love to see him back as a Housewife gurl fren.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 167Last Wednesday at 7:03 PM

Oh come on - you can hate LVP and not believe her, and still see that Teddi's story keeps changing with every episode to the point of ridiculousness. And with each new revelation, she somehow makes LVP seem guiltier and herself more a naive waif taken advantage of. I mean, the story for weeks was that she never spoke to LVP about this plan, and NOW, she was on a call with her. She exclaimed she wasn't a liar, except by that time she had been lying for weeks. Teddi voluntarily played the game enthusiastically until it got too hot for her and now she's frantically - and badly - trying to worm her way out of it. Lay all the blame you want on LVP, but Teddi is just as guilty in this whole mess and deserves the ripping. She's calling out LVP for lying, but Teddi's still lying too and boo hooing about admitting to her part but mean old LVP set her up to do it!!!

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 168Last Wednesday at 7:11 PM

Oh, shit!! I'm viewing the rerun of this week's episode, where the "U" family checks into the WADC restaurant for dinner.

There's a post upthread which describes Farrah's shutting down Mo with a mere glance - something about her luggage.

Be right back . . .

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 169Last Wednesday at 7:15 PM

R169 Waving at my fellow Farrah and Mo Zapruder buddy!

R168 I do think Teddi deserves to be taken to task (and she is!). I'm still trying to get a handle on this convoluted mess. I don't know why her story shifted so much. I think she was trying to tell "degrees" of the truth, and it wasn't until she saw, or had it pointed out to her, that was just as bad as the full monty lie, if in a way even worse, she finally told everything. From the look on her face, and LVPs face, there didn't appear to be much left to tell at their little standoff.

Interesting how so many of these women have done these "favors" for LVP over the years. Many of them with strong personalities. That's a hell of a lot of charm or whatever this woman must possess. I have to say Camille surprised me the most.

I wonder if she tried it with Adrienne at one time, and she shut that shit down fast. Might explain why those two had so much animosity.

Ken had such a weird vibe this episode. He seems frail as fuck too.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 170Last Wednesday at 7:23 PM

R164 If the rumblings about their money issues are true, I would be surprised if they don't offload that place while the market is still good. If they don't even have the money for simple repairs, that is a bad sign.

I like Erika, she makes me laugh, and with all of this tedious dog gate story, that's quite welcome. There was a rumor floating around that she and her husband are splitting up, if not already split. I haven't heard anything new on that count recently.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 171Last Wednesday at 7:30 PM

Okay, I'm back . . .

Upon my return to my smokeless abode and back to its TV screen, I had the good fortune to discover, in my haste, I'd managed to press Pause as the "U" family approached the restaurant's entrance to check in for their family dinner reservation.

Observations: Kyle, in her neon white(!) stilettos, immediately marches in front of the family, pushing Portia along in front of her(!), while Mo hangs back with . . . guess who, Farrah. The family takes their respective seats at their table, while poor little Portia glancing nervously at Kyle, a lot.

Farrah's demeanor, in shutting down Mo's interrogation about her luggage: Do.Not.Fuck.with.Me.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 172Last Wednesday at 7:48 PM

Teddi is a liar

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 173Last Wednesday at 9:44 PM

R172 Yes! And did you see how Farrah sat at the table? I mentioned it upthread at r84

Kyle's most recent blog mentions every daughter except...GUESS WHO!

This tidbit about Alexia has my antlers up. What "adjustment"?

"Alexia…transitioning to the real world has been a bit of an adjustment. To be fair, it’s the end of summer at this point, but by the time we return from D.C, it will be time to start her first job at The Agency. Seems to be all our girls want to be in the family business: real estate."

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 174Last Wednesday at 10:03 PM

r155, the nonLVP fans aren't jumping up and down because the LVP trolls are relentless and insane. My friend stopped tweeting about the show entirely because they emailed him on his work account.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 175Last Thursday at 1:47 AM

R175 That is really fucking insane. Damn. But come on, not even on an anonymous board or one where you can use a fake name, the non LVPs aren't commenting? That is so weird to me.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 176Last Thursday at 2:08 AM

Miss Ken preparing his hole for Sessa and Blizzard

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 177Last Thursday at 5:12 AM

People are not commenting that much because RHOBH is simply not that compelling anymore. Kim Richards was real, versus contrived drama. Now gone and rarely mentioned. Camille in the first season was reality show gold. She is boring as fuck these days. It all seems very fake and self promoting now.

The producers of RHOBH are smarting because Vanderpump used their show to launch her own (now more relevant) show from their show but did not cut them in for any profits or ownership. If push came to shove and Bravo had to choose just one show to keep in the schedule, which do you think it would be? Vanderpump Rules or RHOBH ? They know it, and Lisa knows it. Look at how Kyle was DESPERATE to get into the show production game after Lisa made a big success. Like everything Kyle does, she fell flat on her face.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 178Last Thursday at 6:12 AM

LMAO at that messy bitch Blizzard being used by Vandercunt like a cheap whore

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 179Last Thursday at 6:36 AM

R178 Vanderpump Rules is more relevant than RHOBH? How do you figure? RHOBH is Bravo’s #1 Show and Pump Rules ratings are down this reason?

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 180Last Thursday at 6:53 AM

Yes, VPR is way down this season

How the most recent seasons of Bravo shows compare amongst each other (average view per episode)

1.Real Housewives of Atlanta (Season 11) 1.923 million viewers

2.Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (Season 9) 1.598 million viewers

3.Real Housewives of New York City (Season 11) 1.459 million viewers

4.Below Deck (Season 6) 1.44 million viewers

5.Real Housewives of Orange County (Season 13) 1.42 million viewers

6.Below Deck Mediterranean (Season 3) 1.39 million viewers

7.Southern Charm (Season 5) 1.35 million viewers

8.Dirty John (Season 1) 1.33 million viewers

9.Real Housewives of New Jersey (Season 9) 1.217 million viewers

10.Vanderpump Rules (Season 7) 1.198 million viewers

11.Married to Medicine: Los Angeles (Season 1) 1.063 million viewers

12.Real Housewives of Potomac (Season 3) 1.06 million viewers

13.Project Runway (Season 1) 1.017 million viewers

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 181Last Thursday at 7:00 AM

R181 Thank you for this comprehensive list. When delayed and on demand viewing (Live + 7) is factored in #RHOBH (2.99M) edges out #RHOA (2.95M) in total viewers - #PumpRules is at 2.16M viewers - The Housewives and the Below Deck Shows which average around 2.4M viewers rule Bravo!

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 182Last Thursday at 8:01 AM

Demographics are better for Vanderpump Rules. Check out what a 30 second spot costs on each of these shows. VP is highest. It is garbage but it is garbage for a younger, urban, Caucasian demographic.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 183Last Thursday at 8:19 AM

LVP is manipulative and lying but Teddi is annoying. All her constant crying and whining these past few seasons. No wonder she was a fatty before bitch probably ate her feelings.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 184Last Thursday at 10:47 AM

R184 agree about Teddy. She is just the most boring thing.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 185Last Thursday at 10:58 AM

I wish someone at Camille's birthday party would have told LVP to cover up those dangling cow utters she had on display. Barf.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 186Last Thursday at 6:12 PM

Does LVP make Miss Ken carry around that dog for a cushion in case he falls?

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 187Last Thursday at 6:35 PM

I love what Camille said about Dorit spot on.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 188Last Thursday at 11:01 PM

Yeah a little glimpse of old cunty Camille was refreshing.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 189Last Friday at 3:42 AM

R184 You nailed it! LVP is a manipulative bitch but Teddi is an annoying bitch. What Dorit did was horrible but the lengths these two women would go to, to expose her on national television is horrendous. It makes you wonder what Dorit did to LVP that would make her want to exact such a public and humiliating revenge? Ken and PK are supposedly best friends. I understand that she went through two dogs but according to both women they had sorted it out privately. Why involve Teddi in a public shaming?

Teddi referenced in an earlier episode how she had a false start in showbiz. Someone had asked her to lose weight and she walked away from the business. You can tell she loves beIng in the spotlight now. Kyle and Rinna said in an interview before the season began that Teddi hired a “glam squad” that rivaled Erika’s. They also stated that Teddi was now very into fashion. It makes you wonder if the first season Teddi that didn’t care about hair and makeup, who needed to go to Kyle for fashion advice, was all an act? All of these ladies need to watch out for Teddi, she’s the new LVP, manipulating and scheming under the guise of being “accountable”.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 190Last Friday at 7:24 AM

Let me guess - messy bitches Blizzard and Sessa who are now all over giving their stories - are going to be stars in the VP dog shit show?

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 191Last Friday at 7:36 AM

It feels like Erika is being nudged off the show. Her likability ratings have plummeted since her first season. Her hair-trigger temper scared a lot of viewers.

Has Kyle banned Kim from appearing on the show? She doesn't even show up for parties as a guest. Kyle's feud with Kim and Kathy must be intense for neither sister to have made an appearance in two years.

You also don't see Taylor or Adrianne making appearances anymore. I don't understand how Camille keeps getting invited to everything?

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 192Last Friday at 7:37 AM

R192 Kim apparently makes an appearance later this season and gets into it with Rinna and Denise. The bunny comes up again. Supposedly Kyle and Kathy are getting along again but that is always fleeting, they may be on the outs again. Their relationship has always been very volatile. Not sure why Taylor no longer makes appearances? She lives in the OC next door to Vicki Gunvalson. What will be odd is if she isn’t a guest at Camille’s wedding, I assumed they were still friends.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 193Last Friday at 7:46 AM

I think a lot of people left Erika Jayne (never to return) after she went demonic/postal on Eileen in Hong Kong. That shit was very scary and revealed a dark, disturbed layer of her personality she might have been keeping in check beforehand. I’m not sure she ever recovered from that scene.

EJ also never appropriately apologized to Eileen for it. Eileen, one of the most genuine and nice people to have ever been featured on this show. And all that after Eileen went out of her way to get EJ a walk-on role on Y&R.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 194Last Friday at 9:26 AM

I totally agree, R194. That was my turning point with Erika, the point of no return. Bitch was insane, and for no good reason.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 195Last Friday at 9:36 AM

Farrah demonstrates at that D.C. restaurant table that she holds al the power in the family. All of it. And everyone sitting there knew it (including Portia).

Also, I live in D.C. and that restaurant is really not anything special. I’m surprised they didn’t venture out onto at least 14th Street. I could see them enjoying Le Diplomate. It was so just touristy, just picking the restaurant that is literally next to your hotel.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 196Last Friday at 9:57 AM

Erika won't be interesting again until and unless we get more info about her husband's financial woes or secrets about their marriage come out. Her Erika Jayne persona is very tired at this point. There are thousands of women just like her who want to live like she does but don't have a rich husband to pay for it all. Take away the clothes and makeup and what do we have?

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 197Last Friday at 10:31 AM

Yes, R188. And that's why I think LVP set this whole charade up (of course she set it up). It's not about the dogs, but it's about the fact that Dorit is a truly terrible person who lies about everything and LVP probably thought the best storyline this season would to expose Dorit for the heinous fraud she is. LVP must know more than anyone about their dire financial situation, numerous legal problems, egregiously neglectful parenting...and who knows what else....substance abuse issues? PK is a degenerate, broke gambler and Dorit is a liar, a terrible mother who could care less about her special needs, whose issues likely arose because she was just as neglectful during pregnancy. They are grifters, liars. Lisa can't talk about any of this directly, so she used the dogs as her mechanism to create a storyline that would vilify Dorit, which is her ultimate end goal. Her other goal is to make good TV, whether she accomplished this or not.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 198Last Friday at 10:46 AM

*special needs children

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 199Last Friday at 10:47 AM

Remember the whole storyline of Rinna saying that everyone at PK and Dorit’s dinner party was “doing coke in the bathroom”?

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 200Last Friday at 10:55 AM

Always believed it, R200.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 201Last Friday at 11:09 AM

Kyle will be in the next round of Varsity Blues parents—she is too giddy about her kids’ college AND she is a big ol’ phony. Remember when she bought a bunch of fake Chanel (like dog bowls with Chanel stickers) and pretended on camera that she was such a spoiled but adorable princess that she couldn’t resist and even her dogs deserved Chanel? Those tacky things are still sold on Etsy.

Also, why is she now pretending to be LVP posing with 40 dogs covering up her gut? Kyle has never had an original idea.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 202Last Friday at 12:01 PM

I hated reality tv for years then I got cable and now I'm watching this, VDP Rules and the Andy Cohen talk show.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 203Last Friday at 12:17 PM

I'm surprised Below Deck Med didn't do better in the ratings; I loved that show just for the scenery. Granted, Kate is a more compelling stew while Hannah is just your basic bitch, but I loved the locales for the show.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 204Last Friday at 12:24 PM

Is Erika still pretending to have a "music career" anymore, or did her hubby stop funding it? That was her only somewhat interesting storyline and she doesn't even have that anymore. Unlike the other ladies, she doesn't really do anything.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 205Last Friday at 1:47 PM

As for these ratings, the only metric that matters is audience share - which was not posted here. The network doesn't care about on demand viewing or even how many people overall are watching. They care about how many people between 18-49 are watching live. I typically check ratings and ratings' shares every day but I cant tell you off the top of my head the top 10. I do know that, by that metric, RHOA is #1 and RHBH is #2. Below Deck was very high this season and might have been third. RHNY, RHNJ, VPR are all in the same area with a .4 -.5 audience share. Which of these 3 show brings in the most money depends on production costs, which I don't know. For the past few years, RHOA brought in most money to the network, followed by RHBH. Shows like MDLNY and MLDLA get such low audience shares (like .2), I am not sure how they are still on the air unless their production costs are close to nothing.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 206Last Friday at 2:19 PM

To the person above who posted about the restaurant the Umansky's chose... nobody really believes that they choose these places to eat, right? Production chooses them in advance so they can arrange 1) any clearances they need for their crew and 2) promotional fees for featuring the restaurants.

That's why they rarely ever film anywhere actually nice or well known.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 207Last Friday at 2:30 PM

I can't get into this show anymore, Erica and Dorit ruined it for me.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 208Last Friday at 2:39 PM

R206 Interesting! Do you have a link to where you get the ratings data? I want to look around. Thanks!

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 209Last Friday at 2:53 PM

I looked at some comments that LVP lovers have been posting on youtube and its truly delusional.

For instance, there's a clip from Bravo titled, "Lisa Vanderpump Gets Caught Lying," or something. And it shows the two clips where she gets caught contradicting herself by saying she knew nothing of Teddi knowing and at the same time she texted Dorit saying Teddi knew.

Hundreds of LVP fans responded that the clip did not prove she was a liar but instead vindicated her and outed Teddi as a liar.

The mental gymnastics they'll do is truly staggering.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 210Last Friday at 2:56 PM

[quote]The mental gymnastics they'll do is truly staggering.

As is your obsession with them. Seriously, who gives a fuck about the stans?

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 211Last Friday at 2:58 PM

Yes, R206, I don't know how to insert links (I get blocked from doing so whenever I try on this site) but I check ratings on the site showbuzzdaily.com. Ratings are updated and released every day (except on weekends, which are released on Mondays). You can also look at tvbythenumbers but showbuzzdaily gives you more rankings (#1 - 150 for cable shows vs #1-25).

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 212Last Friday at 2:58 PM

R211 you might want to try using a dictionary so you can learn the definition of "obsession."

But nice try.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 213Last Friday at 3:04 PM

You're the very definition of obsessed r213, with your incessant posts about LVP fans. We get it, they're crazy.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 214Last Friday at 3:07 PM

R214 you might also want to look up "incessant," as you apparently don't know the definition of that either.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 215Last Friday at 3:09 PM

Stay obsessed, r215.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 216Last Friday at 3:12 PM

Stay, retarded, R216.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 217Last Friday at 3:13 PM

It's funny when people try to tell others what they can and can't post. Sit down, Queen.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 218Last Friday at 3:15 PM

Nobody's telling anybody that they can't post.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 219Last Friday at 3:18 PM

Do people actually think it's cute that Ken walks around with that dog everywhere?

I know they regard themselves as fancy, but isn't taking a dog to events actually trashy?

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 220Last Friday at 3:18 PM

R216? R217? Shut up. Shut. The fuck. Up. You don't know what I go through....

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 221Last Friday at 3:36 PM

R212 was meant for R209. Sorry about that!

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 222Last Friday at 4:08 PM

The Vandercunt loons would not give two shits about that dog's "treatment" if Dorit was still licking their hag's ass. In fact, they would be making excuses for her. Trust and believe. They have ONE agenda.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 223Last Friday at 7:05 PM

The Umanksy's were at the Occidental Grill, right? It's a decent restaurant.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 224Yesterday at 5:37 AM

Which one of you cunts finished out the NY thread without creating a part 2?

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 225Yesterday at 7:24 AM

I just created part two

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 226Yesterday at 8:30 AM

Link

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 227Yesterday at 8:31 AM

Thanks R212!

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 228Yesterday at 3:13 PM

Thanks for doing that r226. I agree r225 That makes me absolutely fucknuts. If you see a thread ending, before you chime in if Barbara looks like a thumb, or wish Carole would come back or what the fuck ever is floating around your noggin, create the next thread and post it in the existing one before it closes. Rant over, back to BH.

PK is vermin, I used to not mind Ken, but the company you keep and all of that...

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 229Yesterday at 3:21 PM

Looks like LVP is on her way out or being shown the door depending on who you ask - Word on the street is that Bravo and producers are keen to bring Brandi Glanville back next season - Looks like Lisa overplayed her hand - Ding dong the bitch is dead!

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 23020 hours ago

Thanks for the info r230 Very hopeful to have Brandi back. I like her *real* brand of messiness.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 23120 hours ago

Kyle has started following Brandi on IG.

BYE VANDERCUNT!

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 23212 hours ago

Producers don't like it when a housewife refuses to film with other ladies, and LVP is refusing to film with anyone. That's what got Jill Zarin axed from NY.

I hope they bring back Brandi and Kim.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 23312 hours ago

r233, Jill's firing had nothing to do with refusal to film. They deemed the interaction too toxic after season 4, so the 4 of them were let go.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 23412 hours ago

R233 Imagine the money in delayed production costs Vandercunt cost Bravo and Evolution with her antics. RHOBH should have premiered in early December. She’s done on the show. Just this week there was a story leaked that Paris Hilton might be joining the show and now Kyle is following Brandi on social media. The signal has been sent that Lisa’s time on the show has come to an end. I’m sure she will refuse to attend the reunion and expect to return next season. I saw on Twitter some frau threatening Andy and Bravo that there was a “huge” Facebook Group that would boycott the show if Lisa left. I’m thinking you’re probably all old white ladies. Bravo doesn’t give a shit if you watch or not if you’re over 49 yrs old and outside the key demo. Bye bye!

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 23510 hours ago

[quote]Imagine the money in delayed production costs Vandercunt cost Bravo and Evolution with her antics.

How was production delayed? The show kept filming without her.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 23610 hours ago

I thought Lisa quit...now she's been fired? What's the truth?

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 23710 hours ago

Lisa would never quit the show, trust that. If she "quits," it means they're letting her save face because she was fired. Trust me.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 2389 hours ago

They should actually replace Lisa with someone who has more money and who would piss the fuck out of LVP for being her replacement.

Adrienne.

But Id prefer if they brought Eileen back.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 2399 hours ago

Nobody gives a shit about the whores Brandi and Paris.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 2409 hours ago

Also, it is sort of bullshit when they bring people on who, you know, aren't married.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 2419 hours ago

I agree R240, it's fine if they bring back Brandi as a sideshow because there is some history there but Paris? No-one is the US really cares about her. She is more of a Eurasian phenomenon these days. Girl is damn near 40 now, come on.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 2429 hours ago

[quote][R233], Jill's firing had nothing to do with refusal to film.

That's not true. Bravo said that Jill was fired mainly because she refused to film with Bethenny, and she tried to get the other women to not film with Bethenny, as well.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 2439 hours ago

R242 the thing about Paris joining the show, I highly doubt. Paris wouldn't do it. She's like her mom. She wouldn't do a show if she had to split the focus and she wasn't the star of it. They both believe they are too important to not have a show that doesn't revolve around them.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 2449 hours ago

As previously noted, LVP has old lady vibes & to get a younger demographic, they need younger women, specifically someone with kids under the age of 20. I wonder if they'll keep VP Rules going since the ratings seem to be down this year. Not that it's any great loss, mind you, but how are Jax & Brittany going to pay for botox nows?

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 2459 hours ago

R236 Production was delayed due to the fact that the producers and production staff that were assigned to Lisa essentially quit mid season. They left the show to join “The Hills” reboot also being produced by Evolution. Apparently they had, had enough of Lisa’s bullshit. This happened shortly after the confrontation with Kyle that we saw at the beginning of the season. They were left scrambling to hire new production staff to work with Lisa. She’s become increasing difficult to deal with as the seasons have progressed. A lot of these people had been with RHOBH and Lisa since the show began and had finally had enough. Do think it was a coincidence that producers dug up that “lost footage” of Camille confronting Lisa in last week’s episode for be a manipulative bitch? They are sick of her too! It’s also rumored that Brandi was asked to film with Denise after the mass exodus of production staff. They knew this would upset Lisa and they didn’t care at that point. You can try to spin it however you want but all signs point to Lisa losing her grip on the show. Bravo is looking at ways to move forward without her. As someone said above, if she decides to “leave” it means she was fired. Ain’t no way Lisa walks away from the check and exposure RHOBH brings.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 2469 hours ago

I actually think Lori Laughlin would be a great get for RHOBH. Her acting career is pretty much over after the college scandal, so it would be a great career move for her. She has the thirsty daughters, too, like Rinna and Yolanda. Her hubby is a semi-famous designer. I could see her being fantastic on the show.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 2479 hours ago

R247 Imagine the coup If Bravo could lock down Lori! That would be amazing. She would have the opportunity to rehab her public image and also OJ’s. We know she has the lifestyle, all she has to do now is list her $35M home with The Agency!

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 2489 hours ago

It's too bad Candy Spelling wouldn't do it.

Tori would kill for the gig.

by Brought to you by: Maricio and Farrah's noonersreply 2498 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!