Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 9: Part Three

For when Part Three is filled up, bitches.

Previous thread below:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600April 6, 2019 2:48 PM

I AM AN IDIOT! (You: "We knew that") I MEANT FOR WHEN PART *TWO* IS FILLED UP!

by Anonymousreply 1March 10, 2019 10:53 AM

I would love for Farrah to become the newest housewife.

by Anonymousreply 2March 11, 2019 3:54 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 11, 2019 5:13 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 11, 2019 5:16 PM

The housewives are co-workers. Would you (theoretically) invite co-workers to your child's parties?

Kids' birthday parties are for family and friends of the child.

by Anonymousreply 5March 11, 2019 5:48 PM

What about the whole storyline of Dorit claiming that she was also robbed of all her handbags and jewelry? I think that whole story is complete bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 6March 11, 2019 5:56 PM

I agree. Total bullshit. R6 She should have invented her own story. Too carbon copy of Kyle's story which comes with its own side-eye. She probably "stole" them herself and returned them to the consignment shop she got them from for her money back.

by Anonymousreply 7March 11, 2019 6:09 PM

Someone in the last thread asked why Pandy always has her head cocked to one side...

You really need an explanation for that? Her head is so damn big the weight of it naturally makes it flop over!

by Anonymousreply 8March 11, 2019 6:10 PM

R5 They used to do it all of the time in other seasons.

by Anonymousreply 9March 11, 2019 6:10 PM

Teddi's been making the rounds and a lot of what she says re: Pump makes sense.

For instance she keeps saying it was NEVER about the dog... and that Pump couldn't care less about the dog. If she did, why did she tell Dorit things were fine? And also, why didn't LVP, if so concerned about the dog, DEMAND that the dog be brought back to her K9 Hoarding House immediately? Dorit told her about it the day after she gave it away... Lisa didn't say a peep about retrieving the animal or wanting it back.

by Anonymousreply 10March 11, 2019 6:12 PM

[QUOTE]The housewives are co-workers. Would you (theoretically) invite co-workers to your child's parties?

You clearly forgot about Taylor Armstrong's ridic over-the-top birthday party for Kennedy where Taylor was dressed up like a cross between Jessica the Rabbit and the Mad Hatter. Most, if not the entire, cast was in attendance. And unfortunate little Kennedy looked like she would like to be literally anywhere else on Earth.

by Anonymousreply 11March 11, 2019 6:19 PM

Poor Kennedy. I hope she's doing OK and has a great therapist (not the fake one her mother had).

by Anonymousreply 12March 11, 2019 6:31 PM

R12 No joke I believe that Taylor lives next door to Vicki from RHOC in Coto De Caza

by Anonymousreply 13March 11, 2019 11:31 PM

R13 Holy shit....POOR KENNEDY!

by Anonymousreply 14March 11, 2019 11:48 PM

Maybe someone on Part Three can tell my why "Pandy" always has her head cocked to the side. I can't unsee it-

The real reason is her left udder is significantly larger than her right udder, weighing a full pound and half more. Some cotton padding is an attempt to even out the elliptical bosom, so that the lapels and buttons somewhat line up, but if Pandy did not tilt her head to the right in order to even the weight distribution, she would tip over when walking.

by Anonymousreply 15March 12, 2019 2:02 AM

My hero r15!

by Anonymousreply 16March 12, 2019 2:05 AM

Will Lori Loughlin be the next new Housewife?

by Anonymousreply 17March 12, 2019 11:03 PM

LVP was trying WAAAAY to hard to prove her "innocence". She ain't innocent but her fans will never, ever admit it.

by Anonymousreply 18March 13, 2019 2:23 AM

Does anyone care about this storyline?

by Anonymousreply 19March 13, 2019 2:51 AM

Not even little, R19. Maybe it would be interesting if the underlying issue was remotely scandalous, but Dorit gave a dog to what she thought was a good home and then those people dropped it at a shelter. And now the dog is fine. Why is this an issuel? Why did LVP or Teddi think that "outing" Dorit on this would be at all embarrassing? It's pathetic tbh.

by Anonymousreply 20March 13, 2019 2:59 AM

It's funny that BH fans bitch and moan every season, yet producers keep doing the same thing with a single, ridiculous "plot point" throughout the entire season. I guess until ratings take a big nosedive, they have no reason to change the formula.

by Anonymousreply 21March 13, 2019 3:02 AM

Kennedy always seemed “special”

by Anonymousreply 22March 13, 2019 3:06 AM

All I have to say is, whoever produces and edits this show has earned their salary this season because they have managed to make this completely boring, pointless plot seem worthy of an Emmy. I am entertained!

by Anonymousreply 23March 13, 2019 3:11 AM

OK, it's about to come on on the West Coast. Should I bother moving to the living room, or fuck it and wait until it is available On Demand?

by Anonymousreply 24March 13, 2019 3:43 AM

This is ridiculous how they’ve turned this on LVP. Am I wrong???

by Anonymousreply 25March 13, 2019 3:46 AM

Yes, r25. Because Lisa was clearly "in on it" from the beginning. She is not that good of an actress, and her convenient lies are pretty clear.

by Anonymousreply 26March 13, 2019 3:53 AM

How was she in on it? Literally everything has proven she wasn’t. She kept trying to get them not to even bring it up in episode 1. And then teddy literally asked them to bring the dog out so that she could play dumb.

by Anonymousreply 27March 13, 2019 4:22 AM

R27 Lisa is a very bad actress - She totally set that up along with Teddi, Sessa and Blizzard. Nothing else needs to be said. Lisa will be exposed per Kyle - Just wait - You’ll see.

by Anonymousreply 28March 13, 2019 5:29 AM

Yup, LVP let's blame it on your 2 gay employees. Sounds good to me.

So she knew Teddi knew about Dorit's dog dilemma but she doesn't really speak much to John Blizzard. So Blizzard must have told Sessa who then told LVP who then told Dorit? OK...

this is so damn dumb

by Anonymousreply 29March 13, 2019 6:46 AM

That scene with Blizzard was so fake and rehearsed. LMAO.

Teddi is not innocent, but neither is LVP. The problem once again is with her psycho fans

by Anonymousreply 30March 13, 2019 11:25 AM

Did anyone catch that amazing scene at the D.C. restaurant with Kyle and her family? Sophia asks Farrah when her flight is and Farrah says 9AM. Then Mauricio asks Farrah if she checked a bag (WTF?) and she says that she checked one. And he's like, "for a two day trip?!" Farrah quickly moves away from talking directly to him (they're also conveniently seated directly across from each other) because even she can notice the blatant flirtation. Kyle then tries to get Mauricio's attention so they can plan the following day and there's a delay when he's answering her.

Also, when Kyle checks in her party at the restaurant ("Umansky, Party of 6!"), Mauricio and Farrah (who's wearing a leather beret) are happily chatting as they pull up the rear to the restaurant entrance.

I analyze all Kyle/Mauricio/Farrah interactions like they were Zapruder films.

Farrah seemed to be casually suggesting to Mauricio when she might be available for sex before her flight the following morning.

by Anonymousreply 31March 13, 2019 3:46 PM

r31 Oh god you and I are the same!

"I analyze all Kyle/Mauricio/Farrah interactions like they were Zapruder films."

So perfect, scoot over and make room for your fellow analyzer please.

You will note that Kyle posted that rare (why?) photo of all of them together the week before this episode aired. I put it up at R3.

This is 10000x better than the stupid dog "storyline"

by Anonymousreply 32March 13, 2019 4:24 PM

I thought Maurice liked the trannies?

by Anonymousreply 33March 13, 2019 4:26 PM

Kyle/Mauricio/Farrah has been the secret "A" storyline of the show for the past couple of seasons.

by Anonymousreply 34March 13, 2019 4:26 PM

ENOUGH with the DOG!

by Anonymousreply 35March 13, 2019 4:28 PM

Funny how LVP had to have a one-on-one scene with Blizzard instead of confronting him in front of the group. And funny how they seemed comfortable even though they don't really speak or talk to each other. LMFAO.

by Anonymousreply 36March 13, 2019 4:59 PM

What was up with the thimble-sized portions of rosé served in ginormous wine glasses at Lisa's? Was that supposed to be a reverse Allison DuBois? Or just another instance of Lisa exerting control?

by Anonymousreply 37March 13, 2019 5:18 PM

They're going to have to bring both gays to the reunion to give their side of the drama

by Anonymousreply 38March 13, 2019 5:31 PM

Mauricio asked Farrah to wear the leather beret to dinner. She was also not wearing any underwear also per his request.

by Anonymousreply 39March 13, 2019 5:36 PM

It's actually pathetic how easily tripped up LVP got and Kyle was all too happy to point it out.... if you don't talk to Blizzard and you knew NOTHING about what was going on, how did you know to tell Dorit that Teddi knew? Hmmmm?

by Anonymousreply 40March 13, 2019 6:47 PM

Did LVP even finish high school? She doesn't seem very smart.

by Anonymousreply 41March 13, 2019 6:51 PM

Was Johnny Blizzard even offered something to drink at "Villa Rosa" (which still looks like Tysons Galleria Mall)?

by Anonymousreply 42March 13, 2019 6:57 PM

Along with the heat between Mo and Farrah.... it seemed obvious that the same heat was between Ken and Blizzard. Those two are obviously putting one another's bits in their mouths!

by Anonymousreply 43March 13, 2019 6:59 PM

Kyle definitely knows there's something up between Mo and Farrah. Lots of re-directing of conversations and also these casual mentions of Farrah to see if Mo perks up (which he always does).

by Anonymousreply 44March 13, 2019 7:02 PM

Alexia is the prettiest of Kyle's daughters, then Farrah. No comment on Sophia and Portia... bless their hearts.

by Anonymousreply 45March 13, 2019 10:45 PM

Brandi Glanville Says It's About 'Time' Lisa Vanderpump's RHOBH Costars Turned on Her

Brandi Glanville has some thoughts about ex-friend Lisa Vanderpump‘s dynamic with the cast of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

The reality star addressed the drama currently unfolding on the Bravo series on her Unfiltered podcast Friday, calling it “just so refreshing” that Vanderpump’s castmates are against her in the so-called “PuppyGate.”

“It’s so crazy and I’m so happy that this is finally happening. You know what, Lisa Vanderpump is a manipulative person, and when I was on the show, I did a lot of her dirty work for her,” said Glanville, 46. “And I finally realized it, and I started calling her on her s—, and I had no backup. Zero. And that got me no job.”

Glanville, who left the show in 2015, said on the podcast that she was “let go” by the network.

Reps for Vanderpump and Bravo are not commenting on her claims.

“It’s just so refreshing to see all of these girls finally figuring it out,” Glanville said. “Listen, in the court of public opinion, you will not win against Vanderpump on social media. Her people will let her barbecue a baby — I’ve said this a million times — and think it’s really cute… So I just want these women to stay strong. Because they’re going to get a ton of backlash.”

During Glanville’s turbulent time on the Bravo reality series, audiences witnessed the highs and lows of her relationship with Vanderpump, whom she famously slapped during an episode of RHOBH.

“I don’t have any understanding of her motives in any situation ever. I thought the only way for me to really sustain any kind of relationship was to give her the kind of credibility she deserves, which is little to nothing,” Vanderpump told PEOPLE in 2015.

The SUR restaurateur, 58, is currently embroiled in a feud with her fellow Housewives that apparently began when Dorit Kemsley adopted a dog named Lucy from Vanderpump’s rescue center, then gave it away to another family after it bit her daughter.

Unbeknownst to Kemsley, the dog ended up back at a shelter, where rescuers used a microchip to trace it to Vanderpump Pets — putting Kemsley in violation of her pet adoption contract and making the Vanderpump Dog Foundation look irresponsible.

Lisa Rinna accused Vanderpump of orchestrating #PuppyGate, and threatened legal action this week after reports surfaced that Vanderpump was possibly shopping a new spinoff based on the foundation.

“If this indeed becomes another show, my lawyer will be calling,” Rinna, 55, wrote on her Instagram Story Thursday.

“Her game that’s always worked is not working anymore. But the fans will always love her and that’s it,” Glanville said on her podcast. “They all feel the same way finally. It just makes me feel like, thank God, it’s time. It’s about f—ing time.”

A network source told PEOPLE that Bravo has not ordered a show, and a source close to the show said Vanderpump was only floating rumors about the potential of a spinoff to drum up support.

Vanderpump defended herself in her latest BravoTV.com blog.

“Lucy was not a traumatized rescue dog who had a history of biting and was unsuitable for children as often stated. She started her life in a loving environment provided by our foundation,” she wrote. “We are cognizant of the situation that a dog would be placed in. Young children can terrorize a dog; they have to be taught to be tactile, gentle and patient as the puppy becomes more secure in its new surroundings.

She added: “Frankly, the synopsis is that I have always endeavored to protect Dorit and I was accused of it once more. But, I don’t give a damn at this point. As all of the women focus on who is to blame for exposing Puppy Gate, I choose to focus on the excellent work my foundation does on a daily basis,” she wrote.”

“I haven’t seen any of the episodes as I have decided not to revisit a painful time in my life,” she continued. “The trip that was supposed to be a brief respite, was instead an emotional nightmare that pulled me even deeper.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46March 13, 2019 10:47 PM

R5

You invite your co workers when your employer pays for your lavish party so that your employer can then include as part of a reality show; these 'parties' are no different than the spur of the moment trips to Hong Kong, Amsterdam, the Bahamas, etc...

by Anonymousreply 47March 13, 2019 10:54 PM

LVP fans keep thinking she's playing chess while the rest of the cast plays checkers They think LVP is some uber intelligent mastermind who always wins.

by Anonymousreply 48March 13, 2019 11:02 PM

[quote]Did LVP even finish high school? She doesn't seem very smart.

If she's not smart, then what does it say about the rest of the cast?

by Anonymousreply 49March 13, 2019 11:08 PM

Erika is pretty savvy but she won't stick her neck out for anyone else. If she ever had a major conflict with LVP things would get interesting.

by Anonymousreply 50March 13, 2019 11:24 PM

Here's one I missed. When looking at Sophia's dorm room, Kyle remarks how much bigger than Farrah's was. Mo, not skipping a beat, says "Oh Farrah's room was like half this size!" Come on...except for *maybe* a mother, who would remember that detail from what 10-12 years ago?

Is it just me or is Sophia a surly beast?

Sick of Kyle's constant lament about how she didn't go to college. Fucking hell Kyle, you could still go to college. Please do! You will learn more adjectives than incredible and amazing. She is remarkably intellectually stunted and incurious.

by Anonymousreply 51March 14, 2019 2:30 AM

I'm sure Mauricio will gladly pay tuition, room, and board to send Kyle to Smith College.

by Anonymousreply 52March 14, 2019 2:33 AM

Brandi talking about how she went up against LVP - I don't recall her ever being as challenging towards LVP as Teddi has? Maybe I've just forgotten.

As far as Kyle's kids go... all of hers have so far gone to college. Did any of her nieces or nephews even go?

by Anonymousreply 53March 14, 2019 2:48 AM

Also, don't worry about Kyle being suspicious about Farrah - she knows.. and probably totally supports it.

by Anonymousreply 54March 14, 2019 2:48 AM

Kyles dogs are still the best part of this show.

by Anonymousreply 55March 14, 2019 2:54 AM

I certainly agree she knows r54 Hell, at that awkward dinner in Washington it looked like Portia knew. But as for supporting it, I don't think she really has a choice if she wants to keep her social / financial standing and the general "perfect life" facade she pushes. She does seem more...short with him this season than I remember though.

by Anonymousreply 56March 14, 2019 2:55 AM

I will always have a soft spot for Giggy, but even if he didn't have health problems, wouldn't his time have naturally been up by now? Could that be an imposter Giggy?

by Anonymousreply 57March 14, 2019 2:57 AM

R56 Kyle and her sisters come from a mother who taught her GRANDCHILDREN how to give blowjobs to trap a man. Kyle learned everything she knows from Big Kathy... keep a man with money no matter what it takes - even if it means sharing him!

by Anonymousreply 58March 14, 2019 3:11 AM

Respect R58

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59March 14, 2019 3:22 AM

yeah remember Farrah's father is from Indonesia and allegedly barely spoke English when Kyle somehow got with him

but he had money and that's all Big Kathy/Kyle cared about

that's why Kyle was set to marry that old anchor too until she decided to go with physical attraction and chose then younger stud Mauricio

by Anonymousreply 60March 14, 2019 3:24 AM

What a find r59! Kyle's brows take up 1/3 of the shot.

by Anonymousreply 61March 14, 2019 3:25 AM

R60 oooh, who was the old anchor? I am missing a piece of this deliciously messy puzzle!

by Anonymousreply 62March 14, 2019 3:27 AM

[quote] Hell, at that awkward dinner in Washington it looked like Portia knew.

Are you kidding?? Even WE know that Mo and Farrah are hooking up!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63March 14, 2019 3:29 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64March 14, 2019 3:31 AM

[quote] Could that be an imposter Giggy?

The part of Giggy is being played by a stuffed animal.

by Anonymousreply 65March 14, 2019 3:31 AM

Vyle truly is vile.

She's probably sucked more dicks than a hooker at a truck stop.

by Anonymousreply 66March 14, 2019 3:32 AM

R64 I'm sure every day Farrah says a little prayer that Kyle did not go that route. I had no idea about that guy, thanks!

by Anonymousreply 67March 14, 2019 3:33 AM

The fucktard LVP loons are now harassing Kyle's daughter about her college admission.

I really wish that old cow and her gay husband would walk away and take those psycho fans with them.

by Anonymousreply 68March 14, 2019 11:31 AM

The show is now about trash. Rinna and EJ (teddy/dorit too) are gross. Rinna has always been wrong in her xanny brain stories. When LVP leaves the show will be over.

by Anonymousreply 69March 14, 2019 12:42 PM

Did anyone else notice how Dorit pronounced "burrito" when she ordered one at the restaurant? She tried to make it sound authentically Spanish. I'm sure the waiter rolled his eyes, then went to the kitchen and told the cook to spit in it.

by Anonymousreply 70March 14, 2019 1:55 PM

R68 wow.

Not saying Kyle & Mauricio were involved in scams to get their daughters into "decent" colleges but it wouldn't surprise me if over the last 10 years, some of the real housewives in various cities participated in it. Some of them are as cutthroat and elitist as anyone about status.

by Anonymousreply 71March 14, 2019 5:13 PM

I love how the loons cry "bullying" for their poor hag, yet they are all over social media doing the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 72March 14, 2019 5:15 PM

I think Kyles other daughter went to GW. GW is super expensive but it is one of the colleges that, if you have the $$, you can get in. Her daughter Sophia is a hot mess and Kyle who obviously really love her kids is way over the top about her kids going to college..I mean, jesus take a xanax. She has got issues. It seems they're all co-dependent. That said, it was kind of sweet to see, even Mauricio was a mess.

by Anonymousreply 73March 14, 2019 10:22 PM

Denise likes a big dick. She said her man us heavily endowed.

by Anonymousreply 74March 14, 2019 10:24 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75March 14, 2019 10:40 PM

I'm sure Kim is somewhere gloating her ass off!

by Anonymousreply 76March 14, 2019 10:42 PM

well with LVP likely leaving, now Kyle's drama can be the center of next season.

by Anonymousreply 77March 14, 2019 10:56 PM

A few eps back, LVP was on the phone with Blizzard about Puppy Gate and he told her "I'm not your employee". Why then is he now groveling ? Fake shit rich people's problems.

by Anonymousreply 78March 14, 2019 11:04 PM

It makes Kim's "You stole my house!" claim, even more believable, R75.

[quote] A few eps back, LVP was on the phone with Blizzard about Puppy Gate and he told her "I'm not your employee".

She was on the phone with John Sessa, not John Blizzard.

by Anonymousreply 79March 14, 2019 11:09 PM

I mute the TV whenever they start talking about the dog. Stupidest plot line ever.

In the first restaurant scene with the entire Kyle family I thought Farrah acted very pretentious, affected, and fake.

by Anonymousreply 80March 15, 2019 4:06 AM

R80 Farrah seems like a major cunt.

by Anonymousreply 81March 15, 2019 9:46 AM

I don't know John Blizzard. I don't even speak to him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82March 15, 2019 5:34 PM

Is Blizzard a "stage" name?? WTF

by Anonymousreply 83March 15, 2019 5:46 PM

R80. I did notice the way Farrah sat at the table. Back erect and arched. She shut down Mauricio's weird (and way too obvious) questions about how many bags she checked with a single look. She's feeling her "Queen Bee" oats. Kyle is barely unable to contain her anger throughout this episode when she is in scenes with them. Kyle has alway been an olympian-level ostrich, but she's starting to fray.

by Anonymousreply 84March 15, 2019 5:58 PM

Ken and Blizzard are fucking, aren't they?

by Anonymousreply 85March 15, 2019 7:23 PM

flashback to last year...it was fun seeing Bethenny rattle LVP. I think Bethenny would railroad her. LVP stans think LVP is a genius. LVP certainly isn't dumb but the problem is most of the rest of the BH cast is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86March 15, 2019 7:24 PM

How did you all miss that Mo asking Farrah about checked bags for two days was code for:

Did you bring the strap ons?

by Anonymousreply 87March 15, 2019 7:24 PM

R87 Good point. If nothing else, that dinner scene proved Farrah is indeed the top in that relationship.

by Anonymousreply 88March 15, 2019 7:27 PM

This was posted on Kyle's Instagram in 2018. Another helpful doubt eraser. Note Mo's hand. Note everyone's placement and body language, really.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89March 15, 2019 7:34 PM

Mauricio does look like he'd be a hot fuck though, right?

by Anonymousreply 90March 15, 2019 7:35 PM

If these two have been going at it for well over a decade and are still that visibly hot for each other, hell more power to them.

by Anonymousreply 91March 15, 2019 7:40 PM

R89 Enough with this Mauricio and Farrah fantasy! It’s derailig the thread. Here is a pic of Farrah with her boyfriend. Are you next going to claim he’s cover so she can fuck her stepfather on the DL? I’d much rather have Alex on top of me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92March 15, 2019 9:08 PM

They both have sidepieces r92 Hardly a newsflash. But here you are "derailing" it yourself with your adorable "proof."

Hey, I'm up for ANY other gossip about these bitches. I'm so bored with that fucking dog storyline. If you have any, please do spill!

by Anonymousreply 93March 15, 2019 9:24 PM

I'd bet Mo has a hand in picking out who his cock shares Farrah's pussy with... as does Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 94March 15, 2019 11:16 PM

If Mauricio had a say, Farrah would be dating a tranny.

by Anonymousreply 95March 16, 2019 1:42 PM

Wrong, Mauricio doesn't need a Tranny as long as Farrah's in the picture!

by Anonymousreply 96March 16, 2019 5:48 PM

Does anyone find the dark roots on LVP distracting with her new "sunkissed" auburn hair color? Or are they deliberately done that way like Madonna does so her actual grey roots don't show? I like that she lightened it from that dark, dark brown, but it looks kind of...dare I say...trashy. And I am neither an LVP lover or loather (though she's really pushing it to column b this year)

by Anonymousreply 97March 16, 2019 5:55 PM

LVP just announced on Twitter that due to a recently uncovered clerical error in the UK she’s been mislead on her acutal age for her entire life. She’d been lead to believe she was 58 when she was actually 48. She’s now younger than Kyle and Rinna! Lisa is only 8 years older than Jax on Vanderpump Rules. It will lead to new dynamics on both shows next season. Kyle and Rinna will struggle with the young new hottie LVP stealing all the attention. Will LVP rise like a Phoenix and steal Erika Jayne’s crown? Jax will find it difficult to relate to Lisa as a boss given that they are so close in age that they are more like brother and sister. Will Jax off himself like Lisa’s bio brother in a drug induced rage?

by Anonymousreply 98March 16, 2019 9:42 PM

It could turn out that LVP was 28... what difference would it make? She still likes 78.

by Anonymousreply 99March 16, 2019 9:55 PM

[quote]If Mauricio had a say, Farrah would be dating a tranny.

If Mauricio had a say, Farrah would BE a tranny.

by Anonymousreply 100March 16, 2019 10:00 PM

[quote]If Mauricio had a say, Farrah would BE a tranny.

I wonder how Mo and Caitlin got along? Their families are close, you know.

by Anonymousreply 101March 16, 2019 10:00 PM

I don't think Farrah wants to be on a reality show. Even back in season one she seems uncomfortable on camera.

by Anonymousreply 102March 16, 2019 10:51 PM

Wasn't there going to be a reality show centered around "The Agency", or am I remembering wrong? There was that season of BH where Kyle's family was constantly wearing Agency swag, so I thought it would have been announced by now. I suppose that with Mo facing this lawsuit, it might never happen.

R102 I do remember how uncomfortable Farrah seemed on season one, and on top of that her graduation was one of Kyle's main storylines. She seems to be far more comfortable now (*wink*), but still eschews camera time for the most part.

I think I mentioned this early, but to me Sophia seems awkward on every fucking level. She's...off.

by Anonymousreply 103March 16, 2019 11:25 PM

Kyle is friends with Lori Loughlin and her daughter Sophia knows those girls

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104March 17, 2019 3:47 AM

Farrah is Kyle's only pretty daughter the rest of them resemble goblins.

by Anonymousreply 105March 17, 2019 4:24 AM

R105 you forgot to put pretty in quotes.

by Anonymousreply 106March 17, 2019 6:21 PM

Sophia has Mauricio's ugly fish lips.

by Anonymousreply 107March 18, 2019 2:25 AM

R107 She is also fairly tall, and quite pear shaped. At least she's not a mini-fridge like Kyle, but...

She seems not just entitled, but as I mentioned earlier, surly. Zero spark. A mouth breather.

Portia better start praying now that puberty will be kind to her, because she shot her "cute" wad a few years ago and is heading toward "unfortunate" territory.

by Anonymousreply 108March 18, 2019 2:39 AM

Someone mentioned on one of the threads long ago that the reason Kyle's daughters are unattractive is because they all have Mo's face and Mo's face does not work on a woman. They were right.

by Anonymousreply 109March 18, 2019 2:49 AM

R109 lol yes that was me. That's why Farrah is the prettiest of Kyle's daughters. I think Alexia, Sophia and Portia will all get nose jobs at some point

by Anonymousreply 110March 18, 2019 2:52 AM

Good god. The show must be really bad this season if all there is to talk about is Kyle's spawn.

by Anonymousreply 111March 18, 2019 3:13 AM

Could be worse, Kim... we could be talking about your shit pillow... since none of your spawn was worth even mentioning more than once. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 112March 18, 2019 4:25 AM

At least my father isn't facing a $90 million lawsuit. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 113March 18, 2019 4:34 AM

R111 Good point "Kim" (or possibly really Kim), that is likely what Kyle wanted from the get go. She didn't remember the "be careful what you wish for" part.

Remember when...was it season one?...she told Morris at some restaurant that she wanted another baby? He did his classic eyedart thing. I remember her getting flamed for trying to pretend/show off that she was still fertile compared to the rest of the cast. I don't know fuck all about female fertility and even *I* knew she was full of shit. Maybe--as this was before Mo was worth the really big bucks (not for much longer possibly)--that was her attempt at guaranteeing another 18 years of child support, just like Big Kathy taught her.

R112 How could I forget the shit pillow? How? Good times.

by Anonymousreply 114March 18, 2019 4:36 AM

R113 at least my mother doesn't shit on pillows nor is she known for fucking her dog.

Smooches.

by Anonymousreply 115March 18, 2019 4:44 AM

Also, R111, nice try, but he isn't my father.

He's my lover.

by Anonymousreply 116March 18, 2019 4:46 AM

So if LVP leaves (and remember she quits this season halfway through so that's just a few more episodes from now), they should think about bringing back Brandi and adding in Nicolette Sheridan. Rinna would go bonkers next season and everyone would forget LVP was missing

by Anonymousreply 117March 18, 2019 4:49 AM

I don't think Rinna would go bonkers, actually. I think she'd love it because it would give her more air time and they'd have to pay her more to stay on. I think she can take on Sheridan. Sheridan's been caught lying several times. I don't think Rinna is afraid to go there.

by Anonymousreply 118March 18, 2019 4:56 AM

While never crazy about LVP, I was one of those who thought the show would suffer if she quit. Now halfway-ish through, I see it would be quite the opposite. I like it when the women are on their own two or threesomes without her. I thought Erika and Teddi's golfing was real, silly in a good way, and truly friendly. Everyone comes off more genuine and relaxed when LVP isn't around. Some of the names to replace her being thrown out are great.

by Anonymousreply 119March 18, 2019 5:49 AM

According to Taylor, Kennedy does not miss Russell

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120March 18, 2019 6:34 PM

R120 I don't think there has ever been a more repulsive woman on Bravo than her. Not even close, and yes, I'm including Faye. Sorry I mean the MCFR.

by Anonymousreply 121March 18, 2019 6:48 PM

I think Alexia already had her nose job...she looks pretty cute now.

by Anonymousreply 122March 18, 2019 7:43 PM

Regards MCFR.......I dont think Faye Resnick is all that bad........she wrote a fair honest book about her friend Nicole Simpson, and it wasnt particularly unflatering. It was useful to get the whole picture out and I dont think she was selling her friend out or capitalizing really.

I dont feel she is a good decorator tho and I wish Kyle would use somebody else.

Now would be a good time to dump LVP in my opinion. Most of the cast are somewhat morally corrupt and most are on shaky financial footing...but that is the case for a chunk of LA population is general.

Mauricio really pulled a fast one on that Malibu transaction and he in my opinion has jeopordized his entire The Agency franchise. Between that and allegedly sleeping with his step daughter, if I were buying or selling a $20 million LA home I would take a pass onhaving him or his real esteate firm representing me.

by Anonymousreply 123March 18, 2019 8:49 PM

I'm loving Camille tonight--and the flashbacks to Camille and Lisa.

by Anonymousreply 124March 20, 2019 1:39 AM

Vanderdump is totally lying, but she will never cop to it, and her delusional fans will continue to attack.

by Anonymousreply 125March 20, 2019 2:41 AM

So the problem wasn't Dorit dumping 2 dogs?

by Anonymousreply 126March 20, 2019 2:44 AM

r126, stop deflecting. The show made THIS the issue.

by Anonymousreply 127March 20, 2019 2:46 AM

Mo: "I have a meeting..."

meeting = nooner

I couldn't understand last week's iteration of the fucking dog story, I can't understand the one on this episode. Totally lost. Am I just stupid, or is it deliberate? (I guess it could be both).

Enjoying Denise so far. She seems to truly give no fucks, as opposed to pretending to give no fucks. I liked her allusion to her Heidi days. "I've seen a lot of penises"

by Anonymousreply 128March 20, 2019 4:44 AM

yeah Dorit taking this opportunity to play the self-righteous victim is annoying as hell. Who gives away not 1, but 2 dogs shortly after adopting them?

that said, both Teddi and LVP look dumb for concocting a plan to try and embarrass Dorit on camera. I'm most annoyed at the 2 gays for taking part in it. If Blizzard gets fired, who will hire him? LVP is making him out to be an unruly, busy body

by Anonymousreply 129March 20, 2019 6:58 AM

Sorry, not meaning to hog the thread, but rewatching. LVP and Kyle pointing out that Denise seemed high in the restaurant, was stupidly pearl-clutchy for me, however they tried to be "funny" about it.

Kyle farts in the car on the way home. Hah!

by Anonymousreply 130March 20, 2019 7:08 AM

omg whoever drew this on twitter is hilarious

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131March 20, 2019 7:33 AM

r131 Thanks for posting that! It actually helps a bit.

by Anonymousreply 132March 20, 2019 7:36 AM

Denise's 22 year old rescue dog gives me life!

by Anonymousreply 133March 20, 2019 11:35 AM

LMAO.It's fun to watch the LVP loons pseudo-defend Camille after last nights episode. She maligned their hag but they wont go full force against her because she's not part of the "group". Yet another confirmation about the manipulation but they mostly choose to ignore that. Delusion is fun.

by Anonymousreply 134March 20, 2019 11:37 AM

I think Denise has been baked for the most part all season.

by Anonymousreply 135March 20, 2019 11:46 AM

Vandercunt is so full of shit. Why hasn't Blizzard been fired if her side of the story is supposedly true?

by Anonymousreply 136March 20, 2019 12:00 PM

Lisa's lip lick "tell" when confronted was all I needed to know. She couldn't stop, and it was quite distracting. Vyle's mugging was OTT even for her this episode.

Miss Sessa spoke out Twitter. Not the most literate queen, but clutching those pearls!

I’m aghast at the fact that Teddi would continue to reveil more information regarding a matter that has become very uncomfortable for our foundation. We never intended for the extent of Lucy’s journey or the entirety of what was told to us by the shelter manager to be revealed.

by Anonymousreply 137March 20, 2019 12:15 PM

Oh NOW Miss Sessa wants to keep it quiet? The same queen who brought it up on camera?

by Anonymousreply 138March 20, 2019 12:28 PM

R138 Yep. He's not only a mess, but proving the point of the other women's accusations against LVP.

by Anonymousreply 139March 20, 2019 12:30 PM

LiarVP needs to go. I am so sick of her vile fans.

by Anonymousreply 140March 20, 2019 12:34 PM

Sorry guys, I should have posted the link to Miss Sessa's tweet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141March 20, 2019 12:38 PM

Johns Sessa and Blizzard are embarrassing to gays

by Anonymousreply 142March 20, 2019 4:57 PM

Who are those guys? I don't know them.

by Anonymousreply 143March 20, 2019 5:10 PM

The practically empty bottle of tequila at "The Agency" was obviously consumed by Mauricio and Farrah post-coitus.

by Anonymousreply 144March 20, 2019 6:36 PM

I wonder what the big reveal for next week is? Tabloid stories?

by Anonymousreply 145March 20, 2019 10:16 PM

That was a pretty low-rent party for Camille's 50th. I would have thought she would have thrown a bigger shindig for herself. What happened to her minions? Was it Dee-Dee? I can't remember her name, also that married dude she used to dry hump. I'm wondering if Camille is low on dough.

by Anonymousreply 146March 20, 2019 10:40 PM

"That was a pretty low-rent party for Camille's 50th". Originally, it was going to be at a Build-A-Bear Workshop but the store manager was afraid Dorit would send all the stuffed animals to a kill shelter.

by Anonymousreply 147March 21, 2019 12:00 AM

Who believes that Camille is only 50? I remember when she used to dance on Club MTV at the Palladium. She is older than 50.

by Anonymousreply 148March 21, 2019 12:06 AM

R148 I don't. I figure 53. Another reason I didn't really buy that particular venue if it was truly such a landmark birthday.

by Anonymousreply 149March 21, 2019 12:14 AM

R149 that makes perfect sense. I’m guessing 55 or 56

by Anonymousreply 150March 21, 2019 12:24 AM

Was that clip of Camille confronting LVP regarding her convincing her to our Russell beating Taylor ever shown before? I don’t recall ever seeing it. Also has Camille ever spoken out about being the victim of LVP’s manipulation’s? This all seems like new information.

by Anonymousreply 151March 21, 2019 1:11 AM

R151 Yeah, I don't remember her being upset at Lisa for that reveal. It was so long ago though that I can't be positive but I really don't recall that little scene between the two. I wonder if after LVP stopped shooting production decided to bring out that old clip that maybe they had previously edited it out in order to protect her. It would be amazing if found more ways to bring out more cut footage of LVP.

by Anonymousreply 152March 21, 2019 1:25 AM

That clip was shown before but you have to back to the first few seasons.

by Anonymousreply 153March 21, 2019 1:30 AM

I certainly remember Camille calling out Taylor, but I don't remember Camille confronting LVP about it at all, and I have rewatched this series an embarrassing number of times. That was completely new to me.

Camille didn't seem like a submissive "deliver the message" type back then, but by her own admission, she did.

by Anonymousreply 154March 21, 2019 1:35 AM

OK, we aren't crazy. That clip was indeed never aired. Here is an excerpt from Brian Moylan's recap:

In the most damning evidence in the episode, Camille says that she has been a victim both of Lisa Vanderpump’s “character assassination” and her scheming behind the scenes. She says that Lisa is the one who told her to bring up the allegations that Russell Armstrong was beating his wife Taylor way back in the tragic second season. There is even previously unseen footage of Camille confronting Lisa at her front door saying she brought that up because Lisa told her to and then Lisa threw her under the bus. I went back and rewatched the episode where Camille reveals that Taylor said her husband beat her and the clip we saw last night was not in it. That means that someone went all the way back to that raw footage to prove Camille is right. It seems even the editors have turned on LVP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155March 21, 2019 1:43 AM

R155 Wow! Thank you! My jaw is on the floor. When I saw that clip last night I was trying to remember it. Surely if it had aired people would have brought it up ad nauseam as proof that LVP is a traitorous witch. To think that Russell committed suicide as a result of these somewhat shakey claims against him makes Lisa’s manipulations even shadier. Camille now coming forward joining the chorus of Brandi, Rinna, Adrienne, Kyle, Yolanda and Teddi is especially damning. The producers and Bravo must really have an axe to grind against LVP to dig up this old footage.

by Anonymousreply 156March 21, 2019 2:03 AM

See how the Vandercunt loons work? They don't call out or doubt Camille about claiming LVP manipulated her, but say Camille should be "thankful" LVP did that because it helped get fans on her side in season 2.

The.Delusion.Is.Real.

by Anonymousreply 157March 21, 2019 2:14 AM

Thanks r156. Yeah, this is quite the smoking gun, and I'm really surprised not to see more chatter about this clip. Not just here but on other boards. A lot of LVP fans cherry-picking the "evidence" they chose to see, but ,even weirder, the non LVP fans aren't jumping up and down with glee like you would expect. It's like a mass delusion or something.

by Anonymousreply 158March 21, 2019 2:18 AM

The LiarVP fans are not going after Camille because she is not an official part of the "coven" and has tried to defend LVP. But they turn on EVERYONE. Trust.

by Anonymousreply 159March 21, 2019 2:21 AM

The RHOBH are sooo deliciously shady this season!

It's as if they deliberately slip in a scene of any "Farrah" conversation:

Kyle, Swanning into The Agency: " . . . and Farrah will be there." Mo: "Awesome."

by Anonymousreply 160March 21, 2019 2:23 AM

Teddi is getting a massive pounding over at Reality Tea. They are absolute fucking animals over there. It's like they watched an entirely different show.

by Anonymousreply 161March 21, 2019 2:27 AM

They are all hag worshippers at RT. No one is allowed to call out their queen hag.

by Anonymousreply 162March 21, 2019 2:29 AM

Might Kyle and Mo be participants in the recent College Entrance Scandal ?

Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 163March 21, 2019 2:46 AM

Is the Erika Jayne house (with its disintegrating swimming) about to be on the market ? The house, in its more stately shape, was featured in EJ's first season. However, whattup with its being featured, again, this season?

by Anonymousreply 164March 21, 2019 2:54 AM

it makes you wonder how things might turned out differently had producers aired that LVP-Camille footage years ago when it happened. A lot of who ends up as fan favorites and most hated is due to editing. Producers for whatever reason protected LVP and this led to her sainthood status among many BH viewers. I hope they unload all of LVP's worst clips from over the years for us to see now

by Anonymousreply 165March 21, 2019 2:59 AM

Blizzard and Peter (the restaurant manager) both resemble a much younger Cedric.

Hmmm . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166March 21, 2019 2:59 AM

I still think Cedric is rather yummy in a greasy French toast way. I’d love to see him back as a Housewife gurl fren.

by Anonymousreply 167March 21, 2019 3:03 AM

Oh come on - you can hate LVP and not believe her, and still see that Teddi's story keeps changing with every episode to the point of ridiculousness. And with each new revelation, she somehow makes LVP seem guiltier and herself more a naive waif taken advantage of. I mean, the story for weeks was that she never spoke to LVP about this plan, and NOW, she was on a call with her. She exclaimed she wasn't a liar, except by that time she had been lying for weeks. Teddi voluntarily played the game enthusiastically until it got too hot for her and now she's frantically - and badly - trying to worm her way out of it. Lay all the blame you want on LVP, but Teddi is just as guilty in this whole mess and deserves the ripping. She's calling out LVP for lying, but Teddi's still lying too and boo hooing about admitting to her part but mean old LVP set her up to do it!!!

by Anonymousreply 168March 21, 2019 3:11 AM

Oh, shit!! I'm viewing the rerun of this week's episode, where the "U" family checks into the WADC restaurant for dinner.

There's a post upthread which describes Farrah's shutting down Mo with a mere glance - something about her luggage.

Be right back . . .

by Anonymousreply 169March 21, 2019 3:15 AM

R169 Waving at my fellow Farrah and Mo Zapruder buddy!

R168 I do think Teddi deserves to be taken to task (and she is!). I'm still trying to get a handle on this convoluted mess. I don't know why her story shifted so much. I think she was trying to tell "degrees" of the truth, and it wasn't until she saw, or had it pointed out to her, that was just as bad as the full monty lie, if in a way even worse, she finally told everything. From the look on her face, and LVPs face, there didn't appear to be much left to tell at their little standoff.

Interesting how so many of these women have done these "favors" for LVP over the years. Many of them with strong personalities. That's a hell of a lot of charm or whatever this woman must possess. I have to say Camille surprised me the most.

I wonder if she tried it with Adrienne at one time, and she shut that shit down fast. Might explain why those two had so much animosity.

Ken had such a weird vibe this episode. He seems frail as fuck too.

by Anonymousreply 170March 21, 2019 3:23 AM

R164 If the rumblings about their money issues are true, I would be surprised if they don't offload that place while the market is still good. If they don't even have the money for simple repairs, that is a bad sign.

I like Erika, she makes me laugh, and with all of this tedious dog gate story, that's quite welcome. There was a rumor floating around that she and her husband are splitting up, if not already split. I haven't heard anything new on that count recently.

by Anonymousreply 171March 21, 2019 3:30 AM

Okay, I'm back . . .

Upon my return to my smokeless abode and back to its TV screen, I had the good fortune to discover, in my haste, I'd managed to press Pause as the "U" family approached the restaurant's entrance to check in for their family dinner reservation.

Observations: Kyle, in her neon white(!) stilettos, immediately marches in front of the family, pushing Portia along in front of her(!), while Mo hangs back with . . . guess who, Farrah. The family takes their respective seats at their table, while poor little Portia glancing nervously at Kyle, a lot.

Farrah's demeanor, in shutting down Mo's interrogation about her luggage: Do.Not.Fuck.with.Me.

by Anonymousreply 172March 21, 2019 3:48 AM

Teddi is a liar

by Anonymousreply 173March 21, 2019 5:44 AM

R172 Yes! And did you see how Farrah sat at the table? I mentioned it upthread at r84

Kyle's most recent blog mentions every daughter except...GUESS WHO!

This tidbit about Alexia has my antlers up. What "adjustment"?

"Alexia…transitioning to the real world has been a bit of an adjustment. To be fair, it’s the end of summer at this point, but by the time we return from D.C, it will be time to start her first job at The Agency. Seems to be all our girls want to be in the family business: real estate."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174March 21, 2019 6:03 AM

r155, the nonLVP fans aren't jumping up and down because the LVP trolls are relentless and insane. My friend stopped tweeting about the show entirely because they emailed him on his work account.

by Anonymousreply 175March 21, 2019 9:47 AM

R175 That is really fucking insane. Damn. But come on, not even on an anonymous board or one where you can use a fake name, the non LVPs aren't commenting? That is so weird to me.

by Anonymousreply 176March 21, 2019 10:08 AM

Miss Ken preparing his hole for Sessa and Blizzard

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177March 21, 2019 1:12 PM

People are not commenting that much because RHOBH is simply not that compelling anymore. Kim Richards was real, versus contrived drama. Now gone and rarely mentioned. Camille in the first season was reality show gold. She is boring as fuck these days. It all seems very fake and self promoting now.

The producers of RHOBH are smarting because Vanderpump used their show to launch her own (now more relevant) show from their show but did not cut them in for any profits or ownership. If push came to shove and Bravo had to choose just one show to keep in the schedule, which do you think it would be? Vanderpump Rules or RHOBH ? They know it, and Lisa knows it. Look at how Kyle was DESPERATE to get into the show production game after Lisa made a big success. Like everything Kyle does, she fell flat on her face.

by Anonymousreply 178March 21, 2019 2:12 PM

LMAO at that messy bitch Blizzard being used by Vandercunt like a cheap whore

by Anonymousreply 179March 21, 2019 2:36 PM

R178 Vanderpump Rules is more relevant than RHOBH? How do you figure? RHOBH is Bravo’s #1 Show and Pump Rules ratings are down this reason?

by Anonymousreply 180March 21, 2019 2:53 PM

Yes, VPR is way down this season

How the most recent seasons of Bravo shows compare amongst each other (average view per episode)

1.Real Housewives of Atlanta (Season 11) 1.923 million viewers

2.Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (Season 9) 1.598 million viewers

3.Real Housewives of New York City (Season 11) 1.459 million viewers

4.Below Deck (Season 6) 1.44 million viewers

5.Real Housewives of Orange County (Season 13) 1.42 million viewers

6.Below Deck Mediterranean (Season 3) 1.39 million viewers

7.Southern Charm (Season 5) 1.35 million viewers

8.Dirty John (Season 1) 1.33 million viewers

9.Real Housewives of New Jersey (Season 9) 1.217 million viewers

10.Vanderpump Rules (Season 7) 1.198 million viewers

11.Married to Medicine: Los Angeles (Season 1) 1.063 million viewers

12.Real Housewives of Potomac (Season 3) 1.06 million viewers

13.Project Runway (Season 1) 1.017 million viewers

by Anonymousreply 181March 21, 2019 3:00 PM

R181 Thank you for this comprehensive list. When delayed and on demand viewing (Live + 7) is factored in #RHOBH (2.99M) edges out #RHOA (2.95M) in total viewers - #PumpRules is at 2.16M viewers - The Housewives and the Below Deck Shows which average around 2.4M viewers rule Bravo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182March 21, 2019 4:01 PM

Demographics are better for Vanderpump Rules. Check out what a 30 second spot costs on each of these shows. VP is highest. It is garbage but it is garbage for a younger, urban, Caucasian demographic.

by Anonymousreply 183March 21, 2019 4:19 PM

LVP is manipulative and lying but Teddi is annoying. All her constant crying and whining these past few seasons. No wonder she was a fatty before bitch probably ate her feelings.

by Anonymousreply 184March 21, 2019 6:47 PM

R184 agree about Teddy. She is just the most boring thing.

by Anonymousreply 185March 21, 2019 6:58 PM

I wish someone at Camille's birthday party would have told LVP to cover up those dangling cow utters she had on display. Barf.

by Anonymousreply 186March 22, 2019 2:12 AM

Does LVP make Miss Ken carry around that dog for a cushion in case he falls?

by Anonymousreply 187March 22, 2019 2:35 AM

I love what Camille said about Dorit spot on.

by Anonymousreply 188March 22, 2019 7:01 AM

Yeah a little glimpse of old cunty Camille was refreshing.

by Anonymousreply 189March 22, 2019 11:42 AM

R184 You nailed it! LVP is a manipulative bitch but Teddi is an annoying bitch. What Dorit did was horrible but the lengths these two women would go to, to expose her on national television is horrendous. It makes you wonder what Dorit did to LVP that would make her want to exact such a public and humiliating revenge? Ken and PK are supposedly best friends. I understand that she went through two dogs but according to both women they had sorted it out privately. Why involve Teddi in a public shaming?

Teddi referenced in an earlier episode how she had a false start in showbiz. Someone had asked her to lose weight and she walked away from the business. You can tell she loves beIng in the spotlight now. Kyle and Rinna said in an interview before the season began that Teddi hired a “glam squad” that rivaled Erika’s. They also stated that Teddi was now very into fashion. It makes you wonder if the first season Teddi that didn’t care about hair and makeup, who needed to go to Kyle for fashion advice, was all an act? All of these ladies need to watch out for Teddi, she’s the new LVP, manipulating and scheming under the guise of being “accountable”.

by Anonymousreply 190March 22, 2019 3:24 PM

Let me guess - messy bitches Blizzard and Sessa who are now all over giving their stories - are going to be stars in the VP dog shit show?

by Anonymousreply 191March 22, 2019 3:36 PM

It feels like Erika is being nudged off the show. Her likability ratings have plummeted since her first season. Her hair-trigger temper scared a lot of viewers.

Has Kyle banned Kim from appearing on the show? She doesn't even show up for parties as a guest. Kyle's feud with Kim and Kathy must be intense for neither sister to have made an appearance in two years.

You also don't see Taylor or Adrianne making appearances anymore. I don't understand how Camille keeps getting invited to everything?

by Anonymousreply 192March 22, 2019 3:37 PM

R192 Kim apparently makes an appearance later this season and gets into it with Rinna and Denise. The bunny comes up again. Supposedly Kyle and Kathy are getting along again but that is always fleeting, they may be on the outs again. Their relationship has always been very volatile. Not sure why Taylor no longer makes appearances? She lives in the OC next door to Vicki Gunvalson. What will be odd is if she isn’t a guest at Camille’s wedding, I assumed they were still friends.

by Anonymousreply 193March 22, 2019 3:46 PM

I think a lot of people left Erika Jayne (never to return) after she went demonic/postal on Eileen in Hong Kong. That shit was very scary and revealed a dark, disturbed layer of her personality she might have been keeping in check beforehand. I’m not sure she ever recovered from that scene.

EJ also never appropriately apologized to Eileen for it. Eileen, one of the most genuine and nice people to have ever been featured on this show. And all that after Eileen went out of her way to get EJ a walk-on role on Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 194March 22, 2019 5:26 PM

I totally agree, R194. That was my turning point with Erika, the point of no return. Bitch was insane, and for no good reason.

by Anonymousreply 195March 22, 2019 5:36 PM

Farrah demonstrates at that D.C. restaurant table that she holds al the power in the family. All of it. And everyone sitting there knew it (including Portia).

Also, I live in D.C. and that restaurant is really not anything special. I’m surprised they didn’t venture out onto at least 14th Street. I could see them enjoying Le Diplomate. It was so just touristy, just picking the restaurant that is literally next to your hotel.

by Anonymousreply 196March 22, 2019 5:57 PM

Erika won't be interesting again until and unless we get more info about her husband's financial woes or secrets about their marriage come out. Her Erika Jayne persona is very tired at this point. There are thousands of women just like her who want to live like she does but don't have a rich husband to pay for it all. Take away the clothes and makeup and what do we have?

by Anonymousreply 197March 22, 2019 6:31 PM

Yes, R188. And that's why I think LVP set this whole charade up (of course she set it up). It's not about the dogs, but it's about the fact that Dorit is a truly terrible person who lies about everything and LVP probably thought the best storyline this season would to expose Dorit for the heinous fraud she is. LVP must know more than anyone about their dire financial situation, numerous legal problems, egregiously neglectful parenting...and who knows what else....substance abuse issues? PK is a degenerate, broke gambler and Dorit is a liar, a terrible mother who could care less about her special needs, whose issues likely arose because she was just as neglectful during pregnancy. They are grifters, liars. Lisa can't talk about any of this directly, so she used the dogs as her mechanism to create a storyline that would vilify Dorit, which is her ultimate end goal. Her other goal is to make good TV, whether she accomplished this or not.

by Anonymousreply 198March 22, 2019 6:46 PM

*special needs children

by Anonymousreply 199March 22, 2019 6:47 PM

Remember the whole storyline of Rinna saying that everyone at PK and Dorit’s dinner party was “doing coke in the bathroom”?

by Anonymousreply 200March 22, 2019 6:55 PM

Always believed it, R200.

by Anonymousreply 201March 22, 2019 7:09 PM

Kyle will be in the next round of Varsity Blues parents—she is too giddy about her kids’ college AND she is a big ol’ phony. Remember when she bought a bunch of fake Chanel (like dog bowls with Chanel stickers) and pretended on camera that she was such a spoiled but adorable princess that she couldn’t resist and even her dogs deserved Chanel? Those tacky things are still sold on Etsy.

Also, why is she now pretending to be LVP posing with 40 dogs covering up her gut? Kyle has never had an original idea.

by Anonymousreply 202March 22, 2019 8:01 PM

I hated reality tv for years then I got cable and now I'm watching this, VDP Rules and the Andy Cohen talk show.

by Anonymousreply 203March 22, 2019 8:17 PM

I'm surprised Below Deck Med didn't do better in the ratings; I loved that show just for the scenery. Granted, Kate is a more compelling stew while Hannah is just your basic bitch, but I loved the locales for the show.

by Anonymousreply 204March 22, 2019 8:24 PM

Is Erika still pretending to have a "music career" anymore, or did her hubby stop funding it? That was her only somewhat interesting storyline and she doesn't even have that anymore. Unlike the other ladies, she doesn't really do anything.

by Anonymousreply 205March 22, 2019 9:47 PM

As for these ratings, the only metric that matters is audience share - which was not posted here. The network doesn't care about on demand viewing or even how many people overall are watching. They care about how many people between 18-49 are watching live. I typically check ratings and ratings' shares every day but I cant tell you off the top of my head the top 10. I do know that, by that metric, RHOA is #1 and RHBH is #2. Below Deck was very high this season and might have been third. RHNY, RHNJ, VPR are all in the same area with a .4 -.5 audience share. Which of these 3 show brings in the most money depends on production costs, which I don't know. For the past few years, RHOA brought in most money to the network, followed by RHBH. Shows like MDLNY and MLDLA get such low audience shares (like .2), I am not sure how they are still on the air unless their production costs are close to nothing.

by Anonymousreply 206March 22, 2019 10:19 PM

To the person above who posted about the restaurant the Umansky's chose... nobody really believes that they choose these places to eat, right? Production chooses them in advance so they can arrange 1) any clearances they need for their crew and 2) promotional fees for featuring the restaurants.

That's why they rarely ever film anywhere actually nice or well known.

by Anonymousreply 207March 22, 2019 10:30 PM

I can't get into this show anymore, Erica and Dorit ruined it for me.

by Anonymousreply 208March 22, 2019 10:39 PM

R206 Interesting! Do you have a link to where you get the ratings data? I want to look around. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 209March 22, 2019 10:53 PM

I looked at some comments that LVP lovers have been posting on youtube and its truly delusional.

For instance, there's a clip from Bravo titled, "Lisa Vanderpump Gets Caught Lying," or something. And it shows the two clips where she gets caught contradicting herself by saying she knew nothing of Teddi knowing and at the same time she texted Dorit saying Teddi knew.

Hundreds of LVP fans responded that the clip did not prove she was a liar but instead vindicated her and outed Teddi as a liar.

The mental gymnastics they'll do is truly staggering.

by Anonymousreply 210March 22, 2019 10:56 PM

[quote]The mental gymnastics they'll do is truly staggering.

As is your obsession with them. Seriously, who gives a fuck about the stans?

by Anonymousreply 211March 22, 2019 10:58 PM

Yes, R206, I don't know how to insert links (I get blocked from doing so whenever I try on this site) but I check ratings on the site showbuzzdaily.com. Ratings are updated and released every day (except on weekends, which are released on Mondays). You can also look at tvbythenumbers but showbuzzdaily gives you more rankings (#1 - 150 for cable shows vs #1-25).

by Anonymousreply 212March 22, 2019 10:58 PM

R211 you might want to try using a dictionary so you can learn the definition of "obsession."

But nice try.

by Anonymousreply 213March 22, 2019 11:04 PM

You're the very definition of obsessed r213, with your incessant posts about LVP fans. We get it, they're crazy.

by Anonymousreply 214March 22, 2019 11:07 PM

R214 you might also want to look up "incessant," as you apparently don't know the definition of that either.

by Anonymousreply 215March 22, 2019 11:09 PM

Stay obsessed, r215.

by Anonymousreply 216March 22, 2019 11:12 PM

Stay, retarded, R216.

by Anonymousreply 217March 22, 2019 11:13 PM

It's funny when people try to tell others what they can and can't post. Sit down, Queen.

by Anonymousreply 218March 22, 2019 11:15 PM

Nobody's telling anybody that they can't post.

by Anonymousreply 219March 22, 2019 11:18 PM

Do people actually think it's cute that Ken walks around with that dog everywhere?

I know they regard themselves as fancy, but isn't taking a dog to events actually trashy?

by Anonymousreply 220March 22, 2019 11:18 PM

R216? R217? Shut up. Shut. The fuck. Up. You don't know what I go through....

by Anonymousreply 221March 22, 2019 11:36 PM

R212 was meant for R209. Sorry about that!

by Anonymousreply 222March 23, 2019 12:08 AM

The Vandercunt loons would not give two shits about that dog's "treatment" if Dorit was still licking their hag's ass. In fact, they would be making excuses for her. Trust and believe. They have ONE agenda.

by Anonymousreply 223March 23, 2019 3:05 AM

The Umanksy's were at the Occidental Grill, right? It's a decent restaurant.

by Anonymousreply 224March 23, 2019 1:37 PM

Which one of you cunts finished out the NY thread without creating a part 2?

by Anonymousreply 225March 23, 2019 3:24 PM

I just created part two

by Anonymousreply 226March 23, 2019 4:30 PM

Link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227March 23, 2019 4:31 PM

Thanks R212!

by Anonymousreply 228March 23, 2019 11:13 PM

Thanks for doing that r226. I agree r225 That makes me absolutely fucknuts. If you see a thread ending, before you chime in if Barbara looks like a thumb, or wish Carole would come back or what the fuck ever is floating around your noggin, create the next thread and post it in the existing one before it closes. Rant over, back to BH.

PK is vermin, I used to not mind Ken, but the company you keep and all of that...

by Anonymousreply 229March 23, 2019 11:21 PM

Looks like LVP is on her way out or being shown the door depending on who you ask - Word on the street is that Bravo and producers are keen to bring Brandi Glanville back next season - Looks like Lisa overplayed her hand - Ding dong the bitch is dead!

by Anonymousreply 230March 24, 2019 7:05 AM

Thanks for the info r230 Very hopeful to have Brandi back. I like her *real* brand of messiness.

by Anonymousreply 231March 24, 2019 7:10 AM

Kyle has started following Brandi on IG.

BYE VANDERCUNT!

by Anonymousreply 232March 24, 2019 3:15 PM

Producers don't like it when a housewife refuses to film with other ladies, and LVP is refusing to film with anyone. That's what got Jill Zarin axed from NY.

I hope they bring back Brandi and Kim.

by Anonymousreply 233March 24, 2019 3:33 PM

r233, Jill's firing had nothing to do with refusal to film. They deemed the interaction too toxic after season 4, so the 4 of them were let go.

by Anonymousreply 234March 24, 2019 3:35 PM

R233 Imagine the money in delayed production costs Vandercunt cost Bravo and Evolution with her antics. RHOBH should have premiered in early December. She’s done on the show. Just this week there was a story leaked that Paris Hilton might be joining the show and now Kyle is following Brandi on social media. The signal has been sent that Lisa’s time on the show has come to an end. I’m sure she will refuse to attend the reunion and expect to return next season. I saw on Twitter some frau threatening Andy and Bravo that there was a “huge” Facebook Group that would boycott the show if Lisa left. I’m thinking you’re probably all old white ladies. Bravo doesn’t give a shit if you watch or not if you’re over 49 yrs old and outside the key demo. Bye bye!

by Anonymousreply 235March 24, 2019 5:42 PM

[quote]Imagine the money in delayed production costs Vandercunt cost Bravo and Evolution with her antics.

How was production delayed? The show kept filming without her.

by Anonymousreply 236March 24, 2019 5:48 PM

I thought Lisa quit...now she's been fired? What's the truth?

by Anonymousreply 237March 24, 2019 5:56 PM

Lisa would never quit the show, trust that. If she "quits," it means they're letting her save face because she was fired. Trust me.

by Anonymousreply 238March 24, 2019 6:04 PM

They should actually replace Lisa with someone who has more money and who would piss the fuck out of LVP for being her replacement.

Adrienne.

But Id prefer if they brought Eileen back.

by Anonymousreply 239March 24, 2019 6:05 PM

Nobody gives a shit about the whores Brandi and Paris.

by Anonymousreply 240March 24, 2019 6:06 PM

Also, it is sort of bullshit when they bring people on who, you know, aren't married.

by Anonymousreply 241March 24, 2019 6:11 PM

I agree R240, it's fine if they bring back Brandi as a sideshow because there is some history there but Paris? No-one is the US really cares about her. She is more of a Eurasian phenomenon these days. Girl is damn near 40 now, come on.

by Anonymousreply 242March 24, 2019 6:12 PM

[quote][R233], Jill's firing had nothing to do with refusal to film.

That's not true. Bravo said that Jill was fired mainly because she refused to film with Bethenny, and she tried to get the other women to not film with Bethenny, as well.

by Anonymousreply 243March 24, 2019 6:16 PM

R242 the thing about Paris joining the show, I highly doubt. Paris wouldn't do it. She's like her mom. She wouldn't do a show if she had to split the focus and she wasn't the star of it. They both believe they are too important to not have a show that doesn't revolve around them.

by Anonymousreply 244March 24, 2019 6:18 PM

As previously noted, LVP has old lady vibes & to get a younger demographic, they need younger women, specifically someone with kids under the age of 20. I wonder if they'll keep VP Rules going since the ratings seem to be down this year. Not that it's any great loss, mind you, but how are Jax & Brittany going to pay for botox nows?

by Anonymousreply 245March 24, 2019 6:21 PM

R236 Production was delayed due to the fact that the producers and production staff that were assigned to Lisa essentially quit mid season. They left the show to join “The Hills” reboot also being produced by Evolution. Apparently they had, had enough of Lisa’s bullshit. This happened shortly after the confrontation with Kyle that we saw at the beginning of the season. They were left scrambling to hire new production staff to work with Lisa. She’s become increasing difficult to deal with as the seasons have progressed. A lot of these people had been with RHOBH and Lisa since the show began and had finally had enough. Do think it was a coincidence that producers dug up that “lost footage” of Camille confronting Lisa in last week’s episode for be a manipulative bitch? They are sick of her too! It’s also rumored that Brandi was asked to film with Denise after the mass exodus of production staff. They knew this would upset Lisa and they didn’t care at that point. You can try to spin it however you want but all signs point to Lisa losing her grip on the show. Bravo is looking at ways to move forward without her. As someone said above, if she decides to “leave” it means she was fired. Ain’t no way Lisa walks away from the check and exposure RHOBH brings.

by Anonymousreply 246March 24, 2019 6:26 PM

I actually think Lori Laughlin would be a great get for RHOBH. Her acting career is pretty much over after the college scandal, so it would be a great career move for her. She has the thirsty daughters, too, like Rinna and Yolanda. Her hubby is a semi-famous designer. I could see her being fantastic on the show.

by Anonymousreply 247March 24, 2019 6:26 PM

R247 Imagine the coup If Bravo could lock down Lori! That would be amazing. She would have the opportunity to rehab her public image and also OJ’s. We know she has the lifestyle, all she has to do now is list her $35M home with The Agency!

by Anonymousreply 248March 24, 2019 6:57 PM

It's too bad Candy Spelling wouldn't do it.

Tori would kill for the gig.

by Anonymousreply 249March 24, 2019 7:06 PM

If the loons think she is just so much "better" and "above" the shit, then why the fuck do they want her to stay? #LoonLogic

by Anonymousreply 250March 24, 2019 8:01 PM

r243, please check your facts. Bethenny left after season 3. Jill was not fired until after season 4. Again, they were let go because the audience response was that the women had become too toxic. And it was an easy decision in Jill's case, because she was a production nightmare at the time.

by Anonymousreply 251March 24, 2019 8:04 PM

I remember something BE said here when he used to post. He mentioned how they were toying with the idea of transplanting Housewives to different series.

It got me thinking that they might actually be planning to do this now. If LVP does leave, I'm wondering if they're planning on bringing Nene in to replace her. I think that would be a horrible mistake, but different Housewives from BH keep talking about how Nene would make a, "wonderful addition."

Makes me wonder if it's already in the works.

by Anonymousreply 252March 24, 2019 8:18 PM

I would love if Andy pulled an Adrienne when LVP doesn’t show at the Reunion and announced that she was fired. Imagine how the loons would lose their collective shit. They already can’t see that the airing of the Camille footage last week was a direct swipe at Lisa. I don’t see how it could be seen as anything but. Her fans are living in some weird alternative reality. It’s creepy. I don’t even know why I bother tweeting about the show they refuse to see common sense. Most of her fans are middle aged fraus and overweight queens.

by Anonymousreply 253March 25, 2019 12:47 AM

R253 they probably believe that the footage of Camille confronting LVP exonerates Lisa.

by Anonymousreply 254March 25, 2019 12:53 AM

R254 I just came across this on Twitter and this pretty much says it all. I couldn’t have said it better myself!

@RaganFox I LOVE how #RHOBH producers feature a 10-year retrospective edited montage of LVP manipulating & denying culpability w/Camille, Kyle, Brandi, Rinna, etc. and VanderPuppets are still like, "Nah, Teddi's setting her up." This is an IQ test, and you fail. LOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255March 25, 2019 12:58 AM

The loons make up their own facts and excuses in order fit their very narrow narrative that LVP is perfect.

by Anonymousreply 256March 25, 2019 1:35 AM

I've noticed stories in the past week about Gaga and Miley Cyrus partying with LVP at her restaurant. Looks like Lisa is doing a major PR campaign to save her spot on RHOBH, or something. She wants Bravo to know that she's connected to A-list Hollywood and they can't afford to lose her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257March 25, 2019 1:55 AM

Save her spot to do what? Continue to not film?

This is all bullshit. NO ONE wants to see yet another season of everyone groveling at LVP's feet, trying to apologize.

by Anonymousreply 258March 25, 2019 1:58 AM

R258 Next season will LVP still be grieving her dear brother that she never saw or spoke to? She was so broken up that she had time to stab Dorit in the back and plot her takedown with Sessa, Blizzard and Teddi. The woman is transparent as a plate glass window.

by Anonymousreply 259March 25, 2019 2:06 AM

Not a Lisa fan (truly could care less) but shut up Ragan!

by Anonymousreply 260March 25, 2019 2:07 AM

I know she told them to fuck off but I wish Bravo could convince Allison Dubois to come back on

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261March 25, 2019 4:34 AM

I was re watching that episode and they really did bait Allison and I can see why she got bitch. Having met some psychics and tarot readers in the last few years I can say sometimes they really just don't want to be bothered with requests when they're not working. You put yourself in a different space at work and how many of us would want to be asked to do our jobs for free at the drop of a hat.

by Anonymousreply 262March 25, 2019 5:23 AM

She certainly had Kyle nailed. Damn. Looking back on that now it was quite something.

Camille said re: Mo: "He loves more than his nannies" *head dip, head up, meaningful look*

And then the e-ciggie huffing, drunk "psychic" who has had her ear filled, later says to Kyle (can't remember exact words, but close) how Mo "will never fulfill you emotionally"

by Anonymousreply 263March 25, 2019 10:43 AM

If they bring back Vanderdump for the apology tour, then please just stick a fork in this show.

by Anonymousreply 264March 25, 2019 2:03 PM

R264 LVP’s fans have ruined the show more so than her. It used to be fun to go on Twitter and playfully debate the show. I find myself not even posting my opinion anymore for fear of being attacked by a gang of middle aged fraus and overweight gay sycophants. It’s toxic. Now the message be telegraphed is that the ratings will bottom out after Ken kicks Kyle out of Villa Rosa and Lisa leaves the show. I doubt that, ratings will most likely remain level. These Vanderloons are acting as if the only reason the show is successful is Lisa when in actuality it’s the sum of it’s parts.

by Anonymousreply 265March 25, 2019 2:38 PM

I don't understand how production doesn't see how it holds the show hostage. At some point, you have to change shit up.

by Anonymousreply 266March 25, 2019 2:47 PM

LVP is popular with Hollywood's A-list, so Andy Cohen would catch hell if he tried to fire her. I think many of them would boycott WWHL.

by Anonymousreply 267March 25, 2019 3:43 PM

LMFAO!!!!

Now I have heard everything. Hollywood doing a boycott over Vandercunt??!!

by Anonymousreply 268March 25, 2019 3:45 PM

[quote]Camille said re: Mo: "He loves more than his nannies"

NANNIES or TRANNIES???

by Anonymousreply 269March 25, 2019 3:46 PM

Why don't they just get Jerry O'Connell and Rebecca Romijn to replace Ken and Lisa. They're both super fans and would be the Lavender Marriage couple to replace the current Lavender Marriage couple!

by Anonymousreply 270March 25, 2019 3:48 PM

Most of the time, Andy Cohen might as well have gotten his guests off the street. Unless you're a moron who watches nothing but Bravo, 99.9% of his guests are nobodies, with an occasional. Sally Field or Matthew McConaughey, who looked like he wanted to kill his agent the entire time he sat there. Bravo gets no A-listrrs so I doubt they fear Vanderoumo's powerful Hollywood air kiss acquaintances.

by Anonymousreply 271March 25, 2019 9:59 PM

The looney stans and the loons obsessed with them are equally looney.

by Anonymousreply 272March 25, 2019 10:14 PM

LVP's fans couldn't even keep her and her stupid dog on "Dancing With the Stars". They have no power.

by Anonymousreply 273March 25, 2019 10:31 PM

Hey, r273, she fainted from exhaustion!!!

by Anonymousreply 274March 25, 2019 11:21 PM

Kim's imitation of Lisa's "faint" was a thing of beauty.

by Anonymousreply 275March 26, 2019 12:35 AM

Erika is going to be on Ellen April 11th. She says in the preview that LVP stopped taping mid season and she hasn’t spoken to her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276March 26, 2019 1:59 AM

For R275.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277March 26, 2019 2:12 AM

I really do miss Kim. Such a freak. Love her.

by Anonymousreply 278March 26, 2019 2:13 AM

[quote]I really do miss Kim. Such a freak.

You have no idea.

by Anonymousreply 279March 26, 2019 2:17 AM

R279 I'll second that.

by Anonymousreply 280March 26, 2019 2:32 AM

We know Brandi and Kim come back after LVP leaves because the producers were in a quick scramble to get more drama going.

Bravo would be wise not to let BH fall into the same rabbit hole as NJ, which has been completely taken over by and centered on Teresa. Having 1 cast member be essential to the show is a huge mistake and it's why NJ ratings have plummeted over the years after Teresa was found to be a felon.

BH should be just fine without LVP.

I just don't understand Bravo though. The rumor is they're giving her a second spinoff about her dog foundation while keeping Vanderpump Rules. That's basically rewarding her behavior for quitting halfway through season 9 of BH

by Anonymousreply 281March 26, 2019 3:33 AM

I like LVP and think she does a lot of good but no longer like her on BH. The drama centered around her is not entertaining at all.Let her retire and focus more on the animals and bring on some crazy bitches who will fight dirty.

by Anonymousreply 282March 26, 2019 6:24 AM

I do hope Brandi brings her trippy combo of honesty and messiness back to the cast. I feel that far more than any cast member trying to be one or the other, she reminds me a bit of Denise. Zero fucks (for real!)

Kim is another case. I don't think that the show is good for her, but damn, when that bitch is together, she is on POINT. She can read a room and people better than anyone else when she is sober. Maybe Brandi can help keep Kim in check. Interesting to learn that Kyle has started following Brandi on Instagram. *rubbing hands* Brandi, thanks to LVP, knows about Farrah and Mo, and god knows what other skeletons. Smart (well..) move by Kyle to sidle back up to Brandi as many of these not so rumors are becoming more truthful. Brandi knows if LVP is out of the picture, than Kyle, as much as I hate to say it, is the next person of importance to gravitate to. Also, out of everyone, Brandi stayed "real friends" and remained loyal with Kim. In the Richards / Hilton Hell Household filled with deliberate ostriches, that must mean something.

by Anonymousreply 283March 26, 2019 10:40 AM

Is it possible that all of this drama was scripted so that Lisa has an excuse to leave the show, giving her more time to film her other 2 shows?

by Anonymousreply 284March 26, 2019 11:11 AM

If the spinoff shit is true (which I mean really? Drama at a dog shelter? WhoTF is going to watch this?), then you can trust that Bravo set this up WITH LiarVP.

by Anonymousreply 285March 26, 2019 11:14 AM

Brandi is following Kyle on IG too... so who followed who first?

by Anonymousreply 286March 26, 2019 1:38 PM

#BYELVP

Stick to playing grandma to your 40yo waitresses and bartenders.

by Anonymousreply 287March 26, 2019 1:45 PM

What a terrible things to say about Mauricio. It’s not funny.

by Anonymousreply 288March 26, 2019 2:16 PM

You forgot to sign your post, Farrah at R288.

by Anonymousreply 289March 26, 2019 2:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290March 26, 2019 2:29 PM

Not Farrah. It’s just like... why run with such a fucking creepy joke? He’s fathered her since she was 3? 5? It’s much funnier that he supposedly fucks trannies. There’s never been indication of any incest. Weird ass fucking queens to enjoy saying that shit.

by Anonymousreply 291March 26, 2019 2:38 PM

[quote]There’s never been indication of any incest.

It's not incest.

by Anonymousreply 292March 26, 2019 2:48 PM

LVP has yet to be a guest on WWHL since the new season started, which means she isn't coming back.

I wish they'd bring back Cedric. I'll never forget Mauricio lusting after Cedric when he stripped down to his underwear at a party. He practically pushed Kyle out of the way to get a good look at him.

by Anonymousreply 293March 26, 2019 3:51 PM

R284 that’s what I think!! All this is for publicity for the new show.

by Anonymousreply 294March 26, 2019 4:12 PM

Maurice looks like he's about to lick Farrah's pussy in the picture at R290.

by Anonymousreply 295March 26, 2019 6:22 PM

Do you think Mauricio has fucked Kim and Paris?

by Anonymousreply 296March 26, 2019 7:33 PM

r296 Oh god no...Ew.

by Anonymousreply 297March 26, 2019 7:34 PM

R296 I remember someone several threads back (several seasons ago) commented that they just knew Mauricio probably snuck downstairs to his office after Paris' sex tape was leaked and probably jerked off to the video countless times.

A lot of people commented on how hot that image was.

by Anonymousreply 298March 26, 2019 9:13 PM

I think that Mo has a very high libido and would fuck just about anything that moved (Kim aside, but I could be wrong, perhaps early on). That said, I saw the Paris sex tape, and while straight porn doesn't do it for me in the slightest, even to me it seemed unusually dull. but who knows? I think her Carl's Jr. ad was "sexier", but for me it was the burger far more than her.

Farrah lets him play, and she has her own toys too. She has a lot of confidence unlike her mother, and isn't a dumb bunny. I think that's why their "thing" has lasted so long. I don't even know what to call it, it's far longer than an affair. More like a true partner I guess. I think r196 nailed it about her holding so much of the power in that family. She is feeling it now, but knows to keep it cool, and gives Mo the "stifle" look when he gets too obvious on camera. Hah! Go Farrah!

One thing I've noticed is after all of their years together Kyle and Mo call each other the dreadfully generic "honey". You'd think they would have pet names by now. I think their marriage may have started out OK, but doesn't have much depth. I'm sure they will keep things as they are for appearances sake.

by Anonymousreply 299March 26, 2019 10:20 PM

R299 Are you getting off on this? You’re thinking about this way too much!

by Anonymousreply 300March 27, 2019 2:12 AM

R299 Farrah lets him play? What a fucking creep you are lol. You pulled this out of your ass. Do you imagine yourself as the sexually confident Farrah? Does the fact of the matter about McKenzie and John Phillips do it for you too? You like the idea of Kyle getting cuckholded like this. The whole thing does something for you. That is his daughter and I doubt he’s ever fucking considered such a thing. Take your creepy fan fic to the dark web or something.

by Anonymousreply 301March 27, 2019 2:37 AM

You’re fucked up R299. Go play outside.

by Anonymousreply 302March 27, 2019 2:54 AM

[quote]That is his daughter and I doubt he’s ever fucking considered such a thing. Take your creepy fan fic to the dark web or something.

He's not my father.

by Anonymousreply 303March 27, 2019 3:01 AM

Can we talk about the episode, please? Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 304March 27, 2019 3:02 AM

R304 thank you!! Another boring episode.

by Anonymousreply 305March 27, 2019 3:09 AM

Tom Girardi is the lawyer for the victims in the Ethiopia airline crash. He will earn a lot of money from this case. He will be fine.

by Anonymousreply 306March 27, 2019 4:06 AM

R306 is Mikey

by Anonymousreply 307March 27, 2019 5:05 AM

R293 LVP hasn't been on WWHL for this season of BH yet BUT she was on for the new season of Vanderpump Rules a couple weeks before BH premiered. I agree though if she doesn't appear next week on WWHL or the week after she's likely not coming back.

I think also if the producers cut her out of the intro, she's definitely done.

by Anonymousreply 308March 27, 2019 6:59 AM

Funny how the loons just "can't wait" to see Miss Ken tear into Kyle. Mind you, these are the same people who will attack any husband for getting involved in the housewife business.

by Anonymousreply 309March 27, 2019 1:36 PM

R309 So odd that Vanderloons are taking delight in watching Ken get in Kyle’s face in a very aggressive and forceful manner. Kyle is tiny (4’11) and Ken has been forceful with Yolanda in the past and almost violent with Mauricio, Jax and James. Lisa’s stans are passing it off as Kyle strong arming her way into Villa Rosa and falsely accusing Lisa of selling stories to the tabloids (she did and not the first time btw 🙄). They justify it as Ken simply standing up for the woman that he loves. As many above have already said, if Mauricio were in Lisa’s face the loons would be contacting Beverly Hills PD themselves to report an assault. The hypocrisy of these clowns is astounding. Regardless of where you land on this dog issue, I’m over it at this point, Ken getting in Kyle’s face is fucking disgusting. This is supposedly a woman they have both called their friend for 9+ years and he’s physically threatening her. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 310March 27, 2019 3:27 PM

LMFAO. Doddering old Miss Ken is a joke getting in people's faces. I still believe he's always clutching that dog in order to keep from falling over.

by Anonymousreply 311March 27, 2019 3:33 PM

If all of this shit goes down and LVP still comes back, the only people played for fools is the audience.

by Anonymousreply 312March 27, 2019 3:37 PM

Haven't been able to watch the last few eps. Are they still choking that dead horse, dog-chicken dust-up? How much mileage can Bravo get out of that?

The dog didn't work out. Happens. Given to another family. Didn't work either. Dog to the pound. End of story. Wonder how they'd react if a real tragedy happened to any of their families. LVP gets more vapors over a dog than the death of her brother.

by Anonymousreply 313March 27, 2019 3:46 PM

r300 I know WAY too much. Just watch for yourself.

Each time someone one either side uses the word "loon" let's go to the hospital.

I did feel this episode was boring as hell. Surprised there were no tents. I was hot just watching it. Hopefully next week won't be dull filler.

by Anonymousreply 314March 27, 2019 3:54 PM

R313 Interestingly everyone, including LVP (or so we thought), had moved on from the dog in the most recent episode. The ladies were cordial and laughing at Denise’s wedding. In their individual interviews they had all resigned themselves to the fact that there would be no resolution or apologies. After the nuptials Radar Online comes out with a story that paints LVP as the maligned party in the dog drama and Dorit as a vicious abuser of animals, both are gross exaggerations. Lisa will now claim she didn’t contact the tabloids even though no one else could have or would have done that, especially when she’s portrayed in such a favorable light. As Dorit put it, even if she didn’t do it directly, Lisa has a relationship with Radar and it could have been one of her “Vanderpuppets” who she has complete control over.

by Anonymousreply 315March 27, 2019 4:11 PM

LVP did attend the BH season premiere party though she went very early and left just as the others were arriving so there was no interaction.

Also, while it's likely LVP, Ken or 1 of her employees gave Radar the story, it also could have been a producer. That's a common trick they play on these reality shows. The producers get the gossip, then call a tabloid and the involved cast members then blame each other over who sold the story

I just want to see the LVP + Ken vs. Kyle fight. That should be funny. We know now either next week or the week after is LVP's last appearance this season

by Anonymousreply 316March 27, 2019 4:26 PM

Read the comments of this article for dirt on this season and the apparently pre-planned takedown of LVP.

I’m no LVP fan. I’m glad she’s getting this heat; she’s stifled this show for years, along with Kyle. It’s clear that she pushes the story along and has used others to punish cast mates she doesn’t like.

Kyle better watch out or she’s next with these hags. A friendship with Brandi won’t last.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317March 28, 2019 3:07 AM

r317 Thanks, off to read now. I agree that Kyle can go too.

by Anonymousreply 318March 28, 2019 3:12 AM

^^ Farrah

by Anonymousreply 319March 28, 2019 3:14 AM

Doreet's artificial boobs are too large for her slight frame. 5 years from now she / he may be having to deal with two large cantaloupes swimming around in a bag.

by Anonymousreply 320March 28, 2019 3:50 AM

Agree r320, and as much as I dislike her, she has a great body otherwise. Not a single hint of cellulite, nice legs, etc. But those tits ruin it. I wonder if those two grifters are still making payments on them.

by Anonymousreply 321March 28, 2019 3:58 AM

Who is this freak who says he “knows too much” about the Farrah sexual power and shit. He doesn’t fucking know them. And like that? GROSS. He needs to stfu.

by Anonymousreply 322March 28, 2019 4:04 AM

r322 Hi Sophia, you fucking mouthbreather. I hope mommy bought you something nice for starting to post here. Hopefully, some plastic surgery and a long, long visit to a fat farm.

by Anonymousreply 323March 28, 2019 7:40 AM

That polyester Rinna jumpsuit that Erika wore to Denise's wedding was hideous. It made her ass look even bigger than it really is.

by Anonymousreply 324March 28, 2019 10:04 AM

Agree r324. I did find it funny how Erika mentioned the material every chance possible. Still, WHY did she wear that horrible outfit?

Shoes weren't half bad, but still......

by Anonymousreply 325March 28, 2019 10:35 AM

[quote]That polyester Rinna jumpsuit that Erika wore to Denise's wedding was hideous.

I thought it was the best damn thing she's ever worn!

by Anonymousreply 326March 28, 2019 1:16 PM

R323 You’re obsessed with Kyle and her kids. You obviously want to be her. I understand you want a tall Mexijew buck in your bed at night, to have him impregnate you again and again, but is it that deep for you? This perversion you project? What keeps you up at night, girl? Were you a child actress? Did you, yourself control a family with your subversive, potent sexuality?

by Anonymousreply 327March 28, 2019 1:33 PM

R323 that was tasteless and not funny. Don't attack kids.

by Anonymousreply 328March 28, 2019 1:52 PM

Yeah, what R328 said!!!!

by Anonymousreply 329March 28, 2019 1:53 PM

R328 THINK OF THE CHILDREN ... WHO AREN'T!

R327 That was either well played satire (Mexijew!!), or you need to get help. Possibly both.

by Anonymousreply 330March 28, 2019 2:29 PM

Kyle was born to a family that views men as commodities to be acquired through any means necessary. I think Maurice is fairly boring and a twee bit girly-gossipy, but Kyle has always been a ridiculous posing phony. She may be fine out of the spotlight, but she craves the spotlight—and the spotlight shows with no shading that she is tremendously insecure, conniving, mean, and really not very bright. Stupid, even, and I don’t mean uneducated, though there’s that, too. I always think of her as a stout little truck that latches on to whatever cooler, faster, more expensive sports car is in front of her.

Maurice is one of those guys who flirts with whatever is standing in front of him flipping its hair. Farrah is not his kid. It seems that these two are at least involved in a heavy flirtation. Cool? No, pathetic. But Farrah doesn’t mind one-upping her mother and Maurice likes to keep Kyle standing on the precipice on one tacky straw platform sandal. It’s his version of control AND letting all MILFs know he’s married to Kyle, but not married-married. He wants to be a player.

by Anonymousreply 331March 28, 2019 3:13 PM

R331 Oh please get a grip! Mauricio has been in Farrah’s life since she was a small child. Enough with this ridiculousness. He refers to her as his daughter and views her as one of his children. There is no underlying sexual tension. This storyline some of you have created in your minds is fan fiction and has no basis in reality. It’s sick and wrong.

by Anonymousreply 332March 28, 2019 4:07 PM

Vanderpump leads the list as the richest Real Housewife. Shell always be top dog.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333March 28, 2019 4:11 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334March 28, 2019 4:16 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335March 28, 2019 4:18 PM

R332 is a FRAU.

by Anonymousreply 336March 28, 2019 4:39 PM

Mo also totally fucked Camille. The scene where Kyle went hell bent for leather on her "You're such a fucking LIAR Camille", then a few (?) seasons later when Mo was showing a condo to Camille, and she was wrapping herself around him. He didn't push her off. She's kept him as her agent too.

by Anonymousreply 337March 28, 2019 4:59 PM

Mo doesn't consider Farrah his "daughter" anymore. She's his fuck buddy (and drinking buddy).

by Anonymousreply 338March 28, 2019 5:05 PM

R336 Without a question R332 is a Frau. And one who is protesting far too much.

R332 you might want to start keeping a close eye on your husband's comings and goings. Pay attention to your little inner Frau voice. He may very well be up to hijinks with your best friend or someone you would NEVAH! imagine. Source: Real Life.

by Anonymousreply 339March 28, 2019 5:09 PM

Doesn't Mo share his office with Farrah?

by Anonymousreply 340March 28, 2019 5:13 PM

Kyle: "Farrah will be meet us in D.C."

Mo: "Awesome!"

by Anonymousreply 341March 28, 2019 5:20 PM

Kyle: "Farrah will meet us in D.C."

Mo: "Awesome!"

by Anonymousreply 342March 28, 2019 5:20 PM

I’m over that sick fuck with the incest shit and that elaborate fantasy of Mo’s sexuality and Kyle’s cuckholding. What the serious fuck? She’s been going off on that for a couple years now. It’s messed up. Fucking talking about real deep connections and sexual power plays and shit. ALL made up in her sick mind.

by Anonymousreply 343March 28, 2019 6:58 PM

r343 Block the user. Done. There is a consensus by the way, it's not just one person. But if you are "over it", don't bitch, just block. For extra points, put in your own opinion or thoughts about the show, or is that too hard?

by Anonymousreply 344March 28, 2019 7:14 PM

omg did anyone see Erika on WWHL on Tuesday? Paul Scheer was the other guest and he kept complimenting everything about her saying she was always best dressed. I immediately thought of DL and how we all pretty much agree she almost always looks like trash and cannot dress.

#NeverForgetTheTShirtDress

by Anonymousreply 345March 28, 2019 7:24 PM

Mo is messing around with the girl he brought up as his daughter? Quelle outrage!

- Woody

by Anonymousreply 346March 28, 2019 9:34 PM

Kyle Richards husband is Jewish AND Mexican. Those men are notoriously devoted to their wives and family. Would the incest fantasy idiots please stop hi jacking this thread?? Go watch some straight porn or something.

by Anonymousreply 347March 28, 2019 9:37 PM

r347 You're just as guilty with your post (and as someone who is Mexican, quite WRONG--that's your own little Frau fantasy). Why not contribute something instead of complaining?

by Anonymousreply 348March 28, 2019 9:52 PM

R348 Mauricio is a Mexican Jew. It’s been talked about quite a bit on the show. Also, the Bassuda’s on Bravos New Mexican Dynasties show are Mauricio’s cousins. Seriously! Did you not know these facts? And I’ll have you know I love Taco Bell so don’t even try to call me a racist!

by Anonymousreply 349March 28, 2019 10:01 PM

R349 Hah! Oh god, now I am craving Taco Bell. Yes I did know that Mauricio is a Mexijew and that he is Doris Bessudo's cousin. I LOVE that show. Absolutely addicted. I have a total crush on Oscar, and apparently I'm not alone. I'm surprised there isn't more action on the Mexican Dynasties thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350March 28, 2019 10:36 PM

R350 I love Mexico Dynasties too. I love the men.

by Anonymousreply 351March 28, 2019 10:59 PM

R332 incest isn’t a fantasy in most people’s world, sweetheart. Sorry if that’s a fantasy in yours. Settle down—Maurice isn’t related to Farrah. It’s still disgusting, but I (and lots of others) believe it’s happening between them. These are revolting phonies no matter how much you aspire to be their champion.

And Mexicans and Jews cheat on their spouses just as much as any other ethnic groups.

by Anonymousreply 352March 28, 2019 11:14 PM

THANK YOU VOICE OF REASON R352!

r351 I do too, except for Adan who is kind of 'eh. I also love everyone's staff. They know how to give the perfect WTF look in their talking heads. I wish Fernando would go back to grey, though his crappy dye job kind of ups the fun camp factor.

Raquel Bessudo is quite lovely. She reminds me a little of Maye Musk

Sorry for going off topic, but I would die if I had to talk about that fucking dog-gate again. I didn't like the dress Denise chose. There, back on topic.

by Anonymousreply 353March 28, 2019 11:20 PM

Im loving this season of RHOBH. I find it compelling. To each his own.

The dog drama is NOT about the dog. It is about the kind of friend who fucks other friends over. Its about Lisa's manipulation, and frankly, her comeuppance for years of this shit.

by Anonymousreply 354March 28, 2019 11:20 PM

My goodness, r334 pix was my gardener. He did simply wonderful work on my bushes.

by Anonymousreply 355March 28, 2019 11:46 PM

R352 Mexican is a nationality and Jewish is a religion. They are not ethnicities.

by Anonymousreply 356March 29, 2019 12:22 AM

r356 Quite wrong. You can be an ethnic Jew, a religious (converted to Judaism) Jew, or an ethnic Jew who practices Judaism. Judaism is the religion, Jewish is the ethnicity.

How old are the majority of people on this thread?

by Anonymousreply 357March 29, 2019 12:33 AM

Im sorry, I have to laugh at the Queen screeching about how the talk about Mo and Farrah is DERAILING this thread... because this thread is so jam packed with other discussion?

Give me a break.

The only thing derailing the thread is your screeching. I also notice how you have no other posts in this thread BUT your screeching about the Mo and Farrah talk. If you're so concerned about content, why have you not provided any?

by Anonymousreply 358March 29, 2019 12:43 AM

R357 you’re an idiot. Google ethnicity vs race

by Anonymousreply 359March 29, 2019 1:05 AM

r359 You are the idiot who doesn't understand the difference between Judaism and Jewish. Google it yourself.

Seriously, has this show deteriorated so much there is nothing left to talk about?

What ever happened to Martin? Did he get kicked to the curb? I liked him.

by Anonymousreply 360March 29, 2019 1:16 AM

Why haven't we been talking about Denise's husband's big, fat, cock?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361March 29, 2019 1:35 AM

Has Erika's husband refused to be on camera this season? We haven't seen him once; we've only heard his voice on the phone, and Erika has gone stag to every event.

by Anonymousreply 362March 29, 2019 2:09 AM

R361 are there any pics of him in a speedo?

by Anonymousreply 363March 29, 2019 2:16 AM

Aaron turned so red when they were discussing his enormous penis.

by Anonymousreply 364March 29, 2019 2:35 AM

R364 imagine how red his penis turned.

by Anonymousreply 365March 29, 2019 2:36 AM

I’m just not sensing a big one with him.

by Anonymousreply 366March 29, 2019 2:40 AM

Erika was asked about her husband's lawsuit on WWHL and she just said she can't talk about ongoing litigation

by Anonymousreply 367March 29, 2019 6:08 AM

Erica is a cunt

by Anonymousreply 368March 29, 2019 6:10 AM

There is something very non-sexual about Aaron. He is like a robot.

by Anonymousreply 369March 29, 2019 11:48 AM

R369 = Nicolette.

by Anonymousreply 370March 29, 2019 3:31 PM

I watch ATL and BH and other than Kim Z and the fabulous Allison Dubois, you never see if any of these ladies smoke and you know other than Kim, they would never do it on camera because they are so worried about their image but which of the ladies do smoke?

by Anonymousreply 371March 31, 2019 7:57 PM

remember Vanderpump smoked 1 time in Puerto Rico

Kim Richards smoked I think those black cigarettes before?

by Anonymousreply 372March 31, 2019 8:01 PM

I think I remember seeing Dorit smoking in an episode.

by Anonymousreply 373March 31, 2019 8:13 PM

The only things of interest this season have been Erika about to burst into flames in Rinna's QVC jumpsuit, and the talk of Aaron's big, fat cock.

by Anonymousreply 374March 31, 2019 8:58 PM

I can't wait to see Ken smack Kyle on one side of the head then the other, then grab her from behind and faceslam her into the counter only to have her whip about and kick him under the chin, causing him to fall backwards to the floor, where she filets him with the heel of a stiletto, leaving a calling card, "The Agency. We can even sell THIS travesty. "

by Anonymousreply 375March 31, 2019 10:40 PM

[quote]remember Vanderpump smoked 1 time in Puerto Rico.

LVP also smoked another time at some theme party. Maurice also had a cig/joint/vape in his hand last season at some event, too.

Sonja and LuAnn have also smoked on camera.

by Anonymousreply 376March 31, 2019 10:51 PM

A lot of these bitches smoke, and that's the least of what they "enjoy". I don't get how this is even discussion worthy.

by Anonymousreply 377March 31, 2019 11:48 PM

Dorit at least snorts coke.

by Anonymousreply 378March 31, 2019 11:52 PM

I think Brandi Glanville is a smoker too.

And we all know she can spot a meth user.

by Anonymousreply 379April 1, 2019 12:25 AM

Princess Radziwill is a smoker. During the episode last season where she broke up with B, she and Luann ditched B at the table in the restaurant to run off to dis on needy B and smoke their cigarettes.

by Anonymousreply 380April 1, 2019 1:49 AM

That’s right. I remember Carole smoking “in character” for her Amelia Earhart Halloween costume, claiming that she “wasn’t inhaling.”

by Anonymousreply 381April 1, 2019 2:12 AM

Dorinda smoked too. No discussion of the Patrick Muldoon appearance? He looked like shit.

by Anonymousreply 382April 1, 2019 2:00 PM

I was a huge fan of Billie and Austin (and their long-lost mother, Kate) on Days back in the day. I honestly found it shocking that Rinna and Muldoon had fucked because I always really bought their chemistry as siblings on the show.

And, yes, Muldoon looked awful.

by Anonymousreply 383April 1, 2019 2:12 PM

R371

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384April 1, 2019 5:56 PM

R383 It's basically a requirement these days that onscreen siblings bang offscreen.

by Anonymousreply 385April 1, 2019 6:14 PM

I never could understand the appeal of LVP. The frumpy clothes, the color pink EVERYWHERE, her tacky gaudy houses...............her restaurants are the ultimate in plastic/tacky. Her husband is gay. She seems to have a spotty relationship with her kids. One of the reasons her brother committed suicide was reported to have been money problems.............please with the millions that Lisa has lying around she couldnt help her brother out? She hasnt or hadnt spoken to her parents in years................she has questionable friendships....ie; PK.......................

Lisa is the ultimate scheming bitch with zero redeeming qualities.

by Anonymousreply 386April 1, 2019 6:55 PM

LVP gives off the energy of a 70 year old. I couldn't believe that Eileen was older than her.

by Anonymousreply 387April 1, 2019 10:52 PM

R383 I always thought Patrick Muldoon was gay. He had such "gay face" back in the day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388April 2, 2019 1:04 AM

wow Patrick did age like SHIT

by Anonymousreply 389April 3, 2019 1:21 AM

He really did R389.

by Anonymousreply 390April 3, 2019 1:32 AM

Good god. This show is just unwatchable. I am so sick of Vandercunt and her minions, especially those two messy dog bitches Johnx2. This whole thing really is just an infomercial for Vanderdump dogs. And the other women don't come off as petty as well.

by Anonymousreply 391April 3, 2019 2:17 AM

When I think back on some of the shit that went down in past seasons, it cracks me up that this dog business is what blows everything up. Sounds downright fishy and I don't mean the vag.

by Anonymousreply 392April 3, 2019 2:26 AM

" . . . Ooooh, I LOVE 'Villa Rosa'; it's my favorite 'Disco'!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393April 3, 2019 2:26 AM

That last argument looked staged as fuck. Dumbass Ken wobbling around holding that damn dog. I still believe LVP has all her hag fans snowed beyond belief.

by Anonymousreply 394April 3, 2019 2:30 AM

Funny how Lisa looks so comfortable around Blizzard since she doesn't really "know" him and hasn't spoken to him in any real way.

by Anonymousreply 395April 3, 2019 2:34 AM

This storyline is getting so bad! It's a cover-up to avoid their "real" issues.

by Anonymousreply 396April 3, 2019 2:49 AM

Denise married that Dood within three days of his 'proposal'?

Gurlfriend, your attorney must be a Magician to have whipped up a pre-nup, was able to wrestle the Dood to sign it, within lightening speed!

by Anonymousreply 397April 3, 2019 3:08 AM

This show has become unwatchable. If I have to look at Dr. Sessa again I’m going to vomit.

by Anonymousreply 398April 3, 2019 3:15 AM

Tune into Vanderump Dogs! starring Miss Sessa and Miss Blizzard

by Anonymousreply 399April 3, 2019 3:30 AM

Is it Blizzard or Lizard?

by Anonymousreply 400April 3, 2019 3:33 AM

I'm watching the "Eat, Drink, and Be Married" episode.

This season's producers/editors are some shady-ass producers/editors, (They've got to be DL-ers.): the shot of Denise's ass while talking with her father on the patio was heinous!

by Anonymousreply 401April 3, 2019 3:42 AM

LVP needs to GO! And this show needs to move the fuck on from the same nonsense and start fresh.

by Anonymousreply 402April 3, 2019 3:43 AM

PLEASE tell me they are bringing Nicolette Sheridan on.

by Anonymousreply 403April 3, 2019 3:44 AM

You bitches know what will happen. Teddi and Dorit will get the ax. And Vandercunt will come back with some catty tagline about bitches groveling which her hags will drool over, while Kyle, Rinna and maybe Erika have to beg for her forgiveness.

by Anonymousreply 404April 3, 2019 3:48 AM

^^ Doreet and LVP up to shenigans! They're IN ON IT!

by Anonymousreply 405April 3, 2019 3:50 AM

I blocked the person who bashed Vanderpump and 1/3 of the thread were gone.

by Anonymousreply 406April 3, 2019 3:51 AM

Hi Miss Ken @r406

by Anonymousreply 407April 3, 2019 3:54 AM

R403 That would be epic!

by Anonymousreply 408April 3, 2019 3:56 AM

Kyle does seem to always back stab Lisa.

by Anonymousreply 409April 3, 2019 3:56 AM

There is currently $51MIL worth of lawsuits against cast members of #RHOBH, and not a penny of those cases involves Lisa Vanderpump.

by Anonymousreply 410April 3, 2019 3:59 AM

People who support Lisa V are not STANS. We are not obsessed with her. We see the one-sided shit on the show her cast mates are throwing at her and get mad. We see the stories and the proof online that she hasn't done anything wrong. Support is not being obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 411April 3, 2019 3:59 AM

2 of the woman claiming LVP is a liar and fraud are both being sued or their husbands are being sued. Let’s take that into account on their stories being credible

by Anonymousreply 412April 3, 2019 4:00 AM

Lisa R showed her close relationship with the paparazzi at Denise's wedding, waving and talking about how well she knew one of them. I think it was her that slipped the story to Radar. She's the one most out to hurt LVP this season anyway

by Anonymousreply 413April 3, 2019 4:00 AM

Let's be honest, the ONLY thing Dorit is worried about in the puppy gate incident is about her "image". She has taken zero accountability for her actions. How can puppy gate be so damaging to her kids? Her reputation?!? Hello we all know your a bankrupt fraud?!

by Anonymousreply 414April 3, 2019 4:01 AM

LMAO at the poster blocking "LVP bashers" and then the next 6 posts all defend LVP.

by Anonymousreply 415April 3, 2019 4:03 AM

It’s very interesting that Rinna is so outraged that Vanderpump may have planted this story and it effecting Dorit’s kids. But Rinna wasn’t too concerned when she alleged that Dorit’s kids lived in a coke den

by Anonymousreply 416April 3, 2019 4:06 AM

I don't stan anyone but some of the posters here act like LVP murdered their mothers and shit in the corpse's mouth

by Anonymousreply 417April 3, 2019 4:07 AM

What the FUCK is wrong with Pandora's crooked neck/cocked head? I've asked this before, but each time I see her I recoil. Is it a birth defect, or does she need a chiro?

by Anonymousreply 418April 3, 2019 4:11 AM

Did the Vanderpuppets from Twitter find Datalounge - Lawsuits against Mauricio, Tom or PK have nothing to do with LVP’s moral character. She’s been shown to be a liar and manipulator many times over the last 9 years. Don’t conflate business issues and Lisa’s lack of a moral compass.

by Anonymousreply 419April 3, 2019 4:14 AM

I do NOT support LVP. However, Dorit could sleep better if she'd stop doing coke in the bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 420April 3, 2019 4:14 AM

The girls gossiping at lunch while LVP is celebrating legislation she helped pass that helps end the dog meat trade tells you everything you need to know about this cast

by Anonymousreply 421April 3, 2019 4:15 AM

ABANDON THREAD! ABANDON THREAD!

It's all either LVP must die or LVP is jesus posters. Tedious as fuck, and I still need my answer about Pandora's neck situation.

by Anonymousreply 422April 3, 2019 4:21 AM

R422 Throat fucking Jason has popped me outta wack

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423April 3, 2019 4:28 AM

Kyle is such a nothing. She has no personality, she can't stand on her own. If she had half of Kim's balls and a quarter of Kim's (undrugged) personality, there might be some substance. A life spent as an ostrich is not a life lived.

by Anonymousreply 424April 3, 2019 4:33 AM

I’ve contacted Beverly Hills Police Department and filed a police report on Kyle’s behalf regarding Ken’s violent assault #MeToo

So fucking creepy how Ken is always carrying around Giggy or Harrison - Not normal

by Anonymousreply 425April 3, 2019 4:35 AM

R421 Go back to Twitter Vanderpuppet

by Anonymousreply 426April 3, 2019 4:37 AM

r423 Great snap to show my obsession with Pandora's fucked up neck, but pretty sure she isn't getting throat wrangled by Jason.

by Anonymousreply 427April 3, 2019 4:44 AM

Ken should be disciplined for getting so close to the other women when he's defending LVP. He was about an inch away from Kyle and pointed his finger in a threatening way. You could see the way she looked down at it in an uneasy manner like she wasn't sure what he was going to do.

I do think often times on reality shows, fights about who sold stories are caused by producers, who do it all the time to amplify the season's storylines. The language did sound like LVP but a producer could easily have done it as they know what she said about it since they had been filming for weeks at this point.

That said, we know LVP talks to the tabloids. Other cast members including Adrienne called her out on it.

and of course tonight a fucking Dump stan would come here, obviously triggered.

I think next episode is LVP's last appearance this season. They said after her fight with Kyle she didn't speak to the rest of the cast again, including Kyle

by Anonymousreply 428April 3, 2019 4:48 AM

LVP was so defensive and it wasn't believable.

I don't like Kyle, but she came off better in that scene. Ken and Lisa seemed desperate.

Great TV though.

by Anonymousreply 429April 3, 2019 5:17 AM

Aaron is Kristofferson from A Star Is Born period.

by Anonymousreply 430April 3, 2019 5:23 AM

hope the rumor of van der pump getting fired is true

she tired

bring I a fresh fun thang, like teddy!!

so over the dog thing. ugh. vanderpump u old sow

by Anonymousreply 431April 3, 2019 5:56 AM

R431, she is not fired. Bravo was filming her in her cocktail garden opening ceremony in Vegas over the weekend . It will be edited into the last couple episodes. She still dominates the social media this season. Nice try Vile

by Anonymousreply 432April 3, 2019 6:28 AM

R432 They filmed Lisa for Vanderpump Rules not RHOBH - The entire cast of Pump Rules attended and filmed

R429 Agreed Kyle definitely came off better than Lisa in the showdown at Villa Rosa - Lisa was immediately defensive and didn’t want to let Kyle speak - Ken getting involved didn’t help things and seemed under the influence of something - Lisa needs to keep him off camera - Kyle seemed genuine in wanting to talk it out with Lisa and thus far has been her only defender with the rest of the group - Has Lisa ever gotten this angry on camera before?

by Anonymousreply 433April 3, 2019 6:51 AM

I think it's hilarious anybody sees old man Ken holding his tiny dog as a serious threat.

by Anonymousreply 434April 3, 2019 8:45 AM

LVP got caught out. LMAO

by Anonymousreply 435April 3, 2019 10:24 AM

Much like her fans, Vandercunt can't even admit the slightest shady behavior. For anyone to believe she is some complete innocent is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 436April 3, 2019 11:25 AM

I found it odd they both went upstairs and left Kyle standing there post kicking her out? Did the girls shower after the spinning fundraiser? They were pretty sweaty and looking kind of ragged at lunch.

Finally got a good look at Ms Sessa ..boy she is plucked and plumped like an overfed chicken!

LVP finally exhibited some enthusiasm this episode, she acted like a fresh, plucky 70 year old after she won the House vote! At least she got a good edit for part of the episode.

by Anonymousreply 437April 3, 2019 11:41 AM

Kyle should have knocked Ken on his ass. He's so feeble.

I predict that the rest of the season will be boring as hell, without LVP.

The rest of the cast does nothing.

Kyle and her fake tears, Erika flashing her old twat, Dorit being a lying grifter, Rinna selling her QVC, Teddi doing.... whatever the hell she does, and Denise talking about her husband's big cock. Much ado about nothing.

And the way they're all banded together against LVP, means that they're all friends and there won't be any drama. Just look at the preview for next week. Total snoozefest.

Puppygate was the only story of note this season, and even that was a stretch.

by Anonymousreply 438April 3, 2019 4:34 PM

The demented LVP stans are saying no way did LVP sell that story to Radar! She swore on her kids' lives! They're saying Kyle, Rinna or Dorit herself must have planted the story. They say there's no way LVP would sell the story to Radar and then contradict herself on TMZ. They don't believe she had any of her employees doing it either

last night and still now, Kyle, Dorit, Rinna, Teddi and Erika are catching hell on twitter and instagram from demented Dump stans. They are attacking them. It's bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 439April 3, 2019 5:38 PM

I didn't care one way or the other whether LVP got fired, but at Teddi's charity event, when all the women were just hanging about, I realized I didn't want to watch these boring women ride bicycles either. If LVP is gone, they are going to need something GOOD to revive this show. You need someone who is creating drama, drama that dovetails with real life and that doesn't exist only within the universe of the show. LVP does that with her behind-the-back tabloid talking shadiness. Almost the way Camille was calling out Dorit for being a lying fraud. That level of shady drama. I am not saying it has to be LVP (or even Camille) to do it, but they need someone.

by Anonymousreply 440April 3, 2019 5:39 PM

Amen R438, Amen.

by Anonymousreply 441April 3, 2019 5:39 PM

well remember Brandi and Kim come back and Camille gets into it with Rinna over Kavanaugh. So there's still drama coming up. We haven't even seen the second half trailer yet

by Anonymousreply 442April 3, 2019 5:42 PM

Most psychologists will tell you that any time someone swears on the lives of their loved ones they are lying. Lisa got defensive so quickly the moment Kyle brought up the Radar Online story it was an obvious tell. Sorry VanderTrump you lose. Many on Twitter are accusing Kyle of trying to give Ken a heart attack 🙄

by Anonymousreply 443April 3, 2019 6:33 PM

look what Teddi posted lol...remember how LVP just said this season that she can't control what Sessa and Blizzard say?

Look at her telling Adrienne that she'd never let an employee speak badly about a friend of hers...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444April 3, 2019 6:44 PM

Hah! Good Job Teddi! I think she's been watching all of the past seasons frame by frame. Let's see what other morsels surface.

by Anonymousreply 445April 3, 2019 6:58 PM

and of course Dump stans are saying "but Adrienne's employee was lying about Lisa. This is different because Lisa's employees are telling the truth about Dorit"

by Anonymousreply 446April 3, 2019 7:08 PM

Lordy I can't believe how involved people get with the LVP nonsense. It really is insane.

by Anonymousreply 447April 3, 2019 7:11 PM

Kyle and Dorit have been too intimidated by LVP stans to post much on twitter. Teddi, Rinna and Erika aren't. Erika was even responding to people attacking her lol

by Anonymousreply 448April 3, 2019 7:19 PM

Back to Mexican Jews, a topic that fascinates me. One of my best friends from high school is a Mexican Jew, his grandparents were from Mexico. They are Sephardic Jews who left Spain during or after the Spanish Inquisition when they were being forced to become Catholic. Where they lived before they got to Spain in the 15th century I'm not sure, but they were probably part of the earlier diaspora from the Israel.

Anyway, I spent lots of time at their house and it was a fun family. The mom was very stylish and friendly, the whole family dressed well, their home was very attractive, and they struck me as colorful the way I think of Mexico as colorful. Music, bright colors, laughter, that stuff. They were wacky, too, the sister was bent on going with men already with other women. She finally pried one away from his wife, married him, and carried on the tradition of stylish clothes and beautiful homes. The sons were friendly and nice. I lost touch with them a while back. Fun family with party room and bar in the basement.

by Anonymousreply 449April 3, 2019 8:26 PM

Still would like the lovely Miss Cedric to spill the tea on the Pumps. He knows. Why is he still so silent?

by Anonymousreply 450April 3, 2019 8:36 PM

r450 He likely got a chunk of shut the fuck up money and signed a NDA.

by Anonymousreply 451April 3, 2019 9:01 PM

On the one hand, you can see how LVP is favored because she brings drama for the show in whatever way she can. However, this was really foul to paint Dorit as an animal abusers and neglectful.

That's a low blow and she misjudged the impact. Then again, she instructed Brandi to bring articles about Mauricio's cheating on that trip to the Carribbean.

All the women know this about LVP - that's what is so damning. How could you ever be friends with a person like that?

by Anonymousreply 452April 3, 2019 9:28 PM

“I don’t give a DAMN about Dorit or that FUCKING dog. I mean... I shouldn’t have said that... It’s such a sweet little animal...”

by Anonymousreply 453April 3, 2019 10:03 PM

the LVP stans will never admit it. EVERY chat forum/board and on twitter/instagram they are overwhelming. I don't get why there are so many of them. I've shared my story on here several times about how LVP isn't that great in person when the cameras aren't around. Bravo Exec used to say that production and Bravo were also shocked by her popularity

by Anonymousreply 454April 3, 2019 10:41 PM

I hope they turn on Teddi next since she obviously is the weakest link. It would be funny to see her crying and carrying on constantly. They need to bring on some crazy bitches who will fuck shit up.

by Anonymousreply 455April 3, 2019 10:55 PM

I would love to crawl into that tent with Harry Hamlin!

by Anonymousreply 456April 3, 2019 11:02 PM

Add me to the cast if you really want to shake things up!

by Anonymousreply 457April 3, 2019 11:15 PM

Aaron, you forgot to sign your name at R456.

by Anonymousreply 458April 3, 2019 11:16 PM

r455 With Brandi and Kim back, hopefully we will get some antics.

by Anonymousreply 459April 3, 2019 11:23 PM

r454 What stories do you have? I might have missed them.

by Anonymousreply 460April 3, 2019 11:24 PM

they are making vander plump the villain this season, cause she aint cumin back,

the public has turned against her and huge demand for her to be let go.

by Anonymousreply 461April 3, 2019 11:27 PM

Brandi has been gone too long, she is really out of the loop. How can she really infiltrate this group with her antics? I think everyone will have their guard up with her and not let her get too close. Sadly, Brandi's storyline was LVP (or manufactured by LVP). Kim is fun TV but she is a nonfactor.

by Anonymousreply 462April 3, 2019 11:33 PM

You'd never know from watching LVP on both shows that "Vanderpump Rules" and RHOBH filmed at the same time. On VR, she's snarky, domineering, and fully in character, but on RHOBH she's just so tired and fragile because of her brother and needs everyone to go easy on her. Which is the real Lisa?

by Anonymousreply 463April 3, 2019 11:53 PM

[quote] Which is the real Lisa?

This one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464April 3, 2019 11:57 PM

And this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465April 4, 2019 12:00 AM

There's a strange online group of women who supports these people to the end. It's bizarre - Teresa Guidice has her "tree huggers" that support her every idiotic move.

I don't understand how anyone can relate to either of these two. Or have such a passionate online support team - maybe they are paid for?

by Anonymousreply 466April 4, 2019 12:01 AM

And this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467April 4, 2019 12:03 AM

And this one.

Pay attention, Max.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468April 4, 2019 12:04 AM

Well, I'm done with it. I watched on On Demand today and turned it off because of that silly dog story line. Who the fuck cares? They have no respect for the viewers with that crap and their writing team is totally lacking in creativity and talent.

Those silly women are doing their best to "act" like they care about this crap. They look like they're going for an Emmy award with all that fake concern about what Dorit did with a dog who bit her husband on the nose. Who wouldn't re-home such a dog with small children in the house? It's too much. I'm done. Those silly ladies will be showing off their wardrobes and bad acting skills to other people but not to me anymore.

by Anonymousreply 469April 4, 2019 1:55 AM

Teddi's dumber than a box of hair and vulgar to boot. Ciao Vandercunt. You've been outted, gurl. Are Lisa and Ken in a Lavender marriage?

by Anonymousreply 470April 4, 2019 2:03 AM

They need to bring Ken's hot son back. The one who married Lisa's close friend. That was a good episode. I remember thinking how she came off as absolutely hating Lisa, and I didn't really get it then...why, after all of these years? Now I'm wondering just how ugly things got behind the scenes. I think Lisa has left quite a wake in her personal life, if what we are seeing of her on the show is even slightly accurate.

by Anonymousreply 471April 4, 2019 2:17 AM

Now the LVP hags are going after Stassi because she said LVP can't be completely innocent in this.

by Anonymousreply 472April 4, 2019 2:21 AM

Well how CHUMMY did Lisa and Blizzard look even though she claimed to have ZERO interaction with him.

by Anonymousreply 473April 4, 2019 2:22 AM

Lisa is definitely manipulative and shady but Kyle has known for years and waited until everyone else was ganging up on her to throw Lisa under the bus which shows what a cunt Kyle is. She was a real bitch to her sister Kim too but is really good at hiding her true self most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 474April 4, 2019 2:40 AM

just checked the tv guide...LVP will be on WWHL next Tuesday following her last appearance on BH this season (possibly forever). Hopefully Andy will press her with questions but she'll likely deny and slither out of them

by Anonymousreply 475April 4, 2019 2:59 AM

Just watched the latest episode.

It was pathetically obvious that the scenes at Vanderpump dogs was a setup for a new show. Particularly the scene with her and one of the Johns on the staircase. LVP didn't care what edit she was getting this season (probably agreed to it) because she knew she was getting her own show.

Why anyone would want to watch a show about her fucking dog shop is beyond me.

Her argument with Kyle also seemed staged, moreso from LVPs standpoint. But give me a break, Kyle went over there knowing exactly how LVP was going to react. But Vanderdrumpf particularly seemed like she was acting, and badly at that.

And it's really uncomfortable watching Ken. The way he dodders around is awful. I imagine that LVP fans are claiming that Kyle got what she deserved because she wouldn't leave when she was told to.

by Anonymousreply 476April 4, 2019 3:51 AM

I love the way the producers made the lead up to Kyle arriving at LVP's house as dramatic as possible. They made her backyard look almost creepy with the empty pink swing and the swan floating around then showing LVP smiling and trotting quickly towards Kyle as she entered the door

by Anonymousreply 477April 4, 2019 5:53 AM

and it's crazy how Nicollette Sheridan was married to both Harry Hamlin and until last year, Denise's new husband Aaron. With all the men in LA how is there so much overlap? Aaron isn't enough famous

by Anonymousreply 478April 4, 2019 5:58 AM

even by housewife standards vander pump is a nasty old piece of pigmeat.

sooner her fat ass off the show, the better we all be.

her poor hubby, and his gay dogs.

by Anonymousreply 479April 4, 2019 7:41 AM

She makes Brandi look good.

brang bak brandi to replace the pump hag.

by Anonymousreply 480April 4, 2019 7:42 AM

Don't be messin with teddie

she my gal, my fave, she kool.

by Anonymousreply 481April 4, 2019 7:43 AM

I died laughing when they ended the argument scene with 1 of the dogs following Kyle to the door.

by Anonymousreply 482April 4, 2019 8:10 AM

LVP stans defending Ken saying Kyle deserved this...the comments yikes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483April 4, 2019 9:27 AM

Ken seemed boozed off his ass during that scene with Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 484April 4, 2019 10:01 AM

Click link for Vanderpump Dogs' 2017 990 tax return.

Executive Director Dr. John Sessa's salary was $62,500, and the Foundation ended 2017 with net assets of $193,757.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485April 4, 2019 10:11 AM

R485 Well, that explains why Ms. Sessa can only afford shirts that are two sizes too small for him.

by Anonymousreply 486April 4, 2019 10:39 AM

Regarding the LVP and Kyle fight. If you get a chance, watch how Kyle's pink bag moves position during the initial stages of the argument in the kitchen.

These scenes were obviously shot numerous times.

Scripted, scripted, scripted.

by Anonymousreply 487April 4, 2019 11:14 AM

Sessa saves enough for fillers.

by Anonymousreply 488April 4, 2019 11:40 AM

Oh, hon, the angst is real.

by Anonymousreply 489April 4, 2019 12:22 PM

aaron mus be the biggest gigolo in town

who wants the peen that been in nick Sheridan????? hell no

vanderpump is done she wont be on next year, her old vag stink the girls refuse to work round that stinky gash.

by Anonymousreply 490April 4, 2019 1:27 PM

Please let LVP go and take her insufferable cunt fans with her.

by Anonymousreply 491April 4, 2019 2:53 PM

word is she only on the show cause SHE PAYS THEM TO BE ON IT.

SAD OLD FUK

by Anonymousreply 492April 4, 2019 3:16 PM

I bet Kim was cheering on Lisa and Ken as they threw Kyle out of their beautiful home.

After the way that Kyle and Mauricio stole Kim's house, she deserved every bit of that public humiliation.

by Anonymousreply 493April 4, 2019 4:03 PM

Ugh, begone you mouth breather r492 *click* There, cleans the joint up a bit.

Not a fan of either one. In fact, Kyle can go too if they do cleanse the cast. Keep Mo and Farrah on though (obviously). The whole thing did look staged to me as well. What a shock.

by Anonymousreply 494April 4, 2019 4:18 PM

Haha R493!

In fact, here's a deleted scene from Tuesday's episode...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495April 4, 2019 4:41 PM

r495 Thanks, that never gets old!

And I do believe that Kyle and Mo did something very shady in their dealings with Kim's house.

by Anonymousreply 496April 4, 2019 4:57 PM

R496

by Anonymousreply 497April 4, 2019 5:00 PM

R493 beautiful? I find LVP's home to be quite tacky. All that pink, the portrait of Marilyn Monroe, the pink swing...other than the kitchen it's a no for me

by Anonymousreply 498April 4, 2019 5:20 PM

Lisa can be fun on the show but her fans are the absolute worst! If you make even the slightest critical comment regarding LVP they will come down on you hard. They truly believe that Lisa is perfect, has never done anything wrong in her life, is kind, sweet, loving, not manipulative, a victim of the mean vicious “bitches” on the show and is worth in excess of $70M! In other words they are fucking delusional!

by Anonymousreply 499April 4, 2019 5:27 PM

Imagine the odor from the filthy swan water as one approaches LVP's front door.

by Anonymousreply 500April 4, 2019 5:29 PM

If Mauricio had gotten in LVP's face and pointed his finger an inch away from her chest, the LVP stans would have been attacking him and Kyle and demanding they be fired from the show for physical abuse. Meanwhile most of them praised Ken for "defending his wife" and "the bitch deserved it"

by Anonymousreply 501April 4, 2019 5:31 PM

What's funny is the moron above shouting how the other housewives have multiple lawsuits against them but LVP doesn't and that means she is to be believed...

Uh... wasnt she being sued for some business dealings in the past and didn't someone sue Ken for being aggressive to her?

by Anonymousreply 502April 4, 2019 5:39 PM

R502 Ken and Lisa also settled a #MeToo lawsuit that cost them in excess of $1.6M. A server at Villa Blanca was assaulted by one of the managers. Ken and Pandora destroyed the CCTV footage after the poor woman went to Ken for help. He brushed her off. Don’t ever mention this to the Vanderpuppets they will come at you HARD! Lisa and Ken are shady people with a questionable past albeit successful in the restaurant and bar business.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503April 4, 2019 11:49 PM

Are Lisa and Ken US citizens? I don't know how they have managed to live in America for so long if they aren't.

by Anonymousreply 504April 4, 2019 11:52 PM

Lisa and Ken are not citizens. She tweeted a while back about having to fly back to the UK to do something with her passport. I believe they are both here on EB-5 Investor Visa’s - It requires they invest $500k into the United States. I would imagine their various businesses easily meet this threshold.

by Anonymousreply 505April 4, 2019 11:59 PM

Damn, that’s pretty shocking r503. Not just shady but evil and no integrity to make things right with their employee. I often wonder how much profit she shares with the TomTom kids.

by Anonymousreply 506April 5, 2019 12:42 AM

R506 Dahling, Villa Rosa doesn't pay for itself!

by Anonymousreply 507April 5, 2019 12:51 AM

The crazed LVP stans will spin ANYTHING and then attack. Talk about a fucking cult.

by Anonymousreply 508April 5, 2019 1:51 AM

It looks like LVP overplayed her hand - She’s out - Blind Item regarding the opening of Vanderpump Cocktail - Bravo is already casting her replacement!

This reality show diva was recently very disappointed with the lack of media coverage at her latest event. So much so that she reached out to one of the contributing writers for a site that was once highly respected and is now a bottom rung tabloid.

She couldn’t help but mention that her cast mates were not in attendance because she didn’t invite them. Not that they would have come anyway. Filming for the show was wrapped weeks ago. In fact, casting has already begun for the new season. Isn’t that interesting. Production is always testing new faces before every season. This rarely leads to us getting new cast members. But this season, they seemed to start the process quite early. Hmmm.

As much as this diva yelped about “the cameras being there.” they were not there for the show she began on. Some of the cast and a line producer from her other show were there. But that season is completely finished as well. It seems highly unlikely any footage, if any was actually taken will be aired. Perhaps a flashback scene for the next season of her second show. But the silence was pretty deafening when it came to this diva’s latest venture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509April 5, 2019 3:35 AM

They are actually one extra now so if they got rid of LVP then they would have a better number.

If anything, bring back Camille.

by Anonymousreply 510April 5, 2019 3:41 AM

R510 Ditching LVP helps the budget too - Apparently she’s also very difficult behind the scenes - It’s a win win - Ding dong the witch is dead!

by Anonymousreply 511April 5, 2019 3:56 AM

Producers might be looking at potentials for next season but they don't make any final plans until after the reunion airs and the reaction to it.

by Anonymousreply 512April 5, 2019 4:13 AM

I thought the chick that Kyle and Teddi dropped by at was going to be LVPs replacement. Just seemed that way the way they filmed it.

Also, my immediate thought was, "Oh sure, Kyle... she's making you "replacement jewelry" that "looks exactly the same."

mmhmm.

by Anonymousreply 513April 5, 2019 5:26 AM

I have to hand it to Denise Richards, she has managed to snag the perfect male specimen. Aaron is one of the hottest men I have ever seen, full stop. I bet he has tiny nipples or bad breath or something ... nobody is that perfect.

I am desperate to see him shirtless.

by Anonymousreply 514April 5, 2019 5:49 AM

R514, ask and you shall receive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515April 5, 2019 6:14 AM

So you dont have to click on the link above. and everyone can enjoy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516April 5, 2019 6:15 AM

You can almost imagine the outline of his huge dick!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517April 5, 2019 6:16 AM

Aaron must throw a mean fuck with that huge cock!!!

He has all the bottom queens who watch RHOBH atwitter!

by Anonymousreply 518April 5, 2019 6:21 AM

Mauricio must be jealous as he's older and fatter now.

by Anonymousreply 519April 5, 2019 6:56 AM

get rid of that fat pink stain on humanity , known as chain smokin old vander titty poo

by Anonymousreply 520April 5, 2019 9:57 AM

kyle only kisses pump's ass cause her hubby needs the real estate crumbs from pumps hubby

by Anonymousreply 521April 5, 2019 9:58 AM

I doubt that marriage will last long..Denise will get bored of him after a while.

Thing about LVP you can tell she doesn't like going to events or on trips with the cast, she always seemed sort of resigned to it with her old lady energy.

by Anonymousreply 522April 5, 2019 12:19 PM

I don't buy for a second that Vandercunt is actually gone.

by Anonymousreply 523April 5, 2019 12:23 PM

Did anyone see Denise on B&B? She was awful!!! She’s definitely not used to doing things in one take.

by Anonymousreply 524April 5, 2019 12:27 PM

Can't stand Dorit and Erica. Financial woes, yet travel with a glam squad. Insecure!

by Anonymousreply 525April 5, 2019 12:39 PM

How nice of Hot Big Cock Aaron to do charity work by letting those faggy trolls be photographed with him at R516!

by Anonymousreply 526April 5, 2019 2:02 PM

R523 If LVP “leaves” RHOBH it won’t be voluntary trust and believe. However she tries to spin it don’t believe the BS if and when it’s announced. She’s leveraged up to her saggy granny tits. If you remember BE stated many times that Lisa was not nearly as wealthy as she portrayed herself to be and had financial issues that she kept carefully hidden. Brandi alluded to them at one of the reunions. Lisa needs the check from RHOBH.

by Anonymousreply 527April 5, 2019 4:03 PM

LVP is an animal hoarder.

by Anonymousreply 528April 5, 2019 4:09 PM

Yeah, Denise's marriage seems very sex-focused and how long can that last? When he can't give her daily multiple Os anymore (lucky bitch), what are they gonna do?

by Anonymousreply 529April 5, 2019 4:27 PM

But how the hell do they justify keeping her if she violated her contract? Unless she has a different contract with Bravo vs the BH production company? If this doesn't lead to her departure, then please stick a fork in this show.

by Anonymousreply 530April 5, 2019 4:31 PM

Aaron's parents are adorable. They all look really happy. I like Denise, she's a free spirit.

by Anonymousreply 531April 5, 2019 4:45 PM

Denise seem like she's always strung out. Is she broke? Her home is pitifully decorated.

by Anonymousreply 532April 5, 2019 5:13 PM

let's see how Andy interacts with LVP this Tuesday on WWHL. That will tell a lot about her future on the show. Also, obviously if she does not attend the reunion, she's out

by Anonymousreply 533April 5, 2019 6:10 PM

I don't think she seems strung out..more stoned than anything

by Anonymousreply 534April 5, 2019 6:13 PM

R32 I wonder if that is really her house. Some of the women on other shows are filming in rentals for security reasons.

She seems a bit stoned, but not in a bad way. Dealing with Charlie constantly, one would need to be somewhat stoned to manage.

by Anonymousreply 535April 5, 2019 6:15 PM

I really like Denise and think she's just a very chill, go-with-the-flow person. She is also getting a very positive edit (which is unsurprising for a first season).

by Anonymousreply 536April 5, 2019 6:17 PM

The house Denise lives in isn't the same house she was living in when she had her own Reality show, right? Charlie kicked her and the kids out of there, right?

by Anonymousreply 537April 5, 2019 6:17 PM

R537 I know he threatened to, but I don't remember how it went down. But no, not the same house. Can you imagine living with his constant insanity even when you no longer live with him? She's a fucking saint with a foul mouth and quite the past, and I am loving her right now. She really lets it all hang out, genuinely gives zero fucks, loves her parents, crazy about her kids, hasn't fucked up her face (yet). I wish she had come on sooner. I think she is friends with Brandi, so hopefully they will add some hijinks.

by Anonymousreply 538April 5, 2019 6:25 PM

LMAO. why does anyone still assume that Miss C has any real power over hiring and firing? A lot of that has to do with a contract with the production company. If he had his way, Brandi would have been back long ago (or would have never left in the first place). Unless LVP had some sort of a special contract, she violated it by not showing up to film.

by Anonymousreply 539April 5, 2019 6:33 PM

I'm not so sure that LVP violated her contract because I'm not so sure that Production wasn't involved with it in the first place.

Watching that scene with her at VP dogs seemed like it was a total setup for a new series.

It wouldn't surprise me if this was all some orchestrated story to drum up interest in some show that no one would be interested in otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 540April 5, 2019 6:35 PM

I don't understand what the Vanderpump Dogs show would even be about. How can the concept of a pet store sustain an entire series? Do we get even more reels of doddering old Ken walking around holding Giggy?

It's a big "No, thank you" from me.

by Anonymousreply 541April 5, 2019 6:42 PM

R537 that is her beach house not her primary residence. Because of privacy and security concerns, there’s not a lot of filming in people’s homes like there used to be. That is also not Teddi’s house. They are only using it to film in.

by Anonymousreply 542April 5, 2019 6:43 PM

So is Denise's primary house still the one she was living at before Charlie's new chick demanded Denise and kids be kicked out of?

by Anonymousreply 543April 5, 2019 6:45 PM

you mean you wouldn't want to see a show I'm starring in?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544April 5, 2019 6:50 PM

Denise sold her house before she joined the show. She had been trying to unload it for a decade apparently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545April 5, 2019 6:57 PM

This is about her Malibu rental:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546April 5, 2019 6:59 PM

Dr Sessa looks like a trans. He was so cute before he moved to LA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547April 5, 2019 7:05 PM

Hollywood is firmly behind LVP. It would be a costly mistake for Bravo to let her go. I could even see a boycott of Bravo by major stars.

by Anonymousreply 548April 5, 2019 7:40 PM

R548 Ha! You mean all the stars that eat at her tourist trap restaurants?? Right....

by Anonymousreply 549April 5, 2019 7:50 PM

LVP is staying on Vanderpump Rules. If she does get that Vanderpump Dogs spinoff, I expect her to leave RHOBH. No way would they let someone be on three shows. That would be unprecedented.

by Anonymousreply 550April 5, 2019 7:52 PM

R548 Hang on..."Hollywood" is firmly behind Lisa? What square state do you live in? What in hell put this idea in your pea-brain?

Bravo does not equate with "major stars". Unless you think "Bravolebrities" are "major stars". Which I have the feeling you do.

by Anonymousreply 551April 5, 2019 8:02 PM

R551

by Anonymousreply 552April 5, 2019 8:05 PM

R551 thank you! I really thought I’d heard everything.

by Anonymousreply 553April 5, 2019 8:11 PM

Mmmmmm...... DINNER!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554April 5, 2019 8:39 PM

My God, I can't even imagine how unbearable those two queens would be if they got any more airtime. Sessa and Blizzard, I mean.

by Anonymousreply 555April 5, 2019 8:42 PM

Posted on Miss Sessa's Instagram:

[quote] The importance of tonight’s #RHOBH episode, instead of any negativity, is that this September we helped pass House Resolution 401, a huge triumph for our 501(c)(3) foundation, and for animal rights. H.Res.401, the resolution we have been working on for years, urges all nations to outlaw the dog and cat meat trade. It has been a long journey but we never gave up! From marches, to @lisavanderpump & me speaking at congress, to lobbying, countless trips to China, and social campaigns, we finally achieved what has become our biggest milestone to date. Amidst the negativity stemming from others in the public eye, we choose to focus on the positivity and success of our endeavors and are thrilled to have had a hand in this proactive and important mission. We are inspired now more than ever to keep moving forward in the fight to end the dog and cat meat trade. To all of our supporters, we can’t thank you enough for your continued commitment to helping pass H.Res.401. We will keep you posted on our other legislative endeavors, as we work with @repteddeutch to pass the PACT Act against animal torture domestically. Together, we know that we can work to end these barbaric practices. #HRes401 #PACTAct

You hear that, bitches??? MISS SESSA has spoken. NO NEGATIVITY!!!

Btw, Mdme. Sessa has officially been adopted into the Vanderpoop family, replacing Max. Sorry, but Max just wasn't pretty enough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556April 5, 2019 8:47 PM

R554 I cant stop laughing! You are horrible!

by Anonymousreply 557April 5, 2019 8:47 PM

"No negativity..."

Meanwhile, "Doesn't this dog look familiar?" spoken every three seconds until someone notices.

by Anonymousreply 558April 5, 2019 9:00 PM

Denise has moved several times since her divorce, sometimes because Chuck was a dick. Her most recent house is in Malibu (not sure if she had to move after the fire)

by Anonymousreply 559April 5, 2019 9:20 PM

Why does Teddi need to film in a different house? She's not known to anyone other than those that watch the show.

by Anonymousreply 560April 5, 2019 9:25 PM

R560 concerns for her stinking kids

by Anonymousreply 561April 5, 2019 9:27 PM

So the whole scene where she is showing off the new digs is fake? LOL

by Anonymousreply 562April 5, 2019 9:35 PM

That makes no sense that she or Denise need a fake house to film at.

Rinna, Kyle, and LVP don't.

by Anonymousreply 563April 5, 2019 9:42 PM

R542 Would you stop posting this nonsense that they don’t film in their real homes. That is most definitely Teddi’s house. She purchased the home from Megan Ellison. Denise rented the home we see on the show after she sold her home in Hidden Hills to Carlton Gebbia’s ex husband’s parents. Talk about Six Degrees of Separation!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564April 5, 2019 9:48 PM

It doesn’t make any sense? Are you fucking serious? Think about it. I would never let them film in my house.

We hardly ever saw Eileen’s house and if you notice now, they keep the shots pretty tight. They don’t show a lot of the home.

Rinna’s House is a dump, VanderCunt pays for a lot of security around hers and access to it is gated from the road.

by Anonymousreply 565April 5, 2019 9:49 PM

R565 I just posted proof that they use Denise’s real home and that she sold her previous home prior to joining the the show. See R564 she sold to Carlton’s ex in-laws. Additionally Teddi purchased the home we see on the show from Megan Ellison. See the link below. The Real Estalker is not posting incorrect information. They are not using fake homes this is where they actually live! Accept it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566April 5, 2019 9:55 PM

LVP has security up the ass, Kyle probably wishes she hadn't done it (if that burglary story is true and wasn't an inside job), and Rinna likely doesn't give a fuck. Erika's house also got broken into more than once since she's been on the show.

However, I do think that is indeed Teddi's house, but again, she can afford good security. That's what her husband specializes in.

In NY, The outside shots of Ramona's apartment were actually of another building, and this was in the early days of the show. There is precedent.

As for Denise, if I had young kids, especially one that is developmentally disabled, I would be pretty careful. (And this from someone who is kid phobic to put it politely).

Agree r565 about tight shots of the houses. And note that most of the interior shots in the talking heads are green-screened.

by Anonymousreply 567April 5, 2019 9:56 PM

No, it doesn't make sense, R565 especially considering that Teddi's husband SPECIALIZES in Security.

by Anonymousreply 568April 5, 2019 9:57 PM

One thing Brandi pointed out in an old interview is that it costs a lot energy-bill wise for the special lighting needed for the cameras when they do interior shots, and at the time she was not getting reimbursed for the extra energy costs which I thought was cheap. Another Ho-wife bitched about this as well. I think it was OC but they all start to blur.

by Anonymousreply 569April 5, 2019 10:01 PM

So they all are actually filming in the homes they live in.

The only ones renting are Denise and Dorit.

by Anonymousreply 570April 5, 2019 10:02 PM

It's Friday. I wonder if Farrah and Mo are having their own private happy hour with all of that tequila in his office, before he hustles his ass home for Shabbat?

by Anonymousreply 571April 5, 2019 10:06 PM

Doesn't Mo share an office with Farrah?

by Anonymousreply 572April 5, 2019 10:13 PM

r572 Those two are so very barely on the down-low as it is, but sharing an office might be pushing it. Maybe, though. Kyle really does the BARGING in thing lately, and Mo always has this *gulp* reaction when she shows up, so yeah, I can see it. He seemed weirdly guilty when she pointed out the tequila. Why? Lots of business people have booze in their office for clients, etc. Keep your cool MO. Maybe lay off the coke, you're getting jumpy.

by Anonymousreply 573April 5, 2019 10:24 PM

R566 you are the biggest ignoramus there is. So you know that anybody can post anything online. The PR given to the agencies and agents for this kind of false PR items is what they do nowadays.

This also helps throw the real criminals off the celebrity’s trail.

Celebrities don’t want a bunch of housewife freaks waiting outside their home. It’s too scary nowadays.

Don’t believe everything you read asshole. Do you work for Bravo? Do you work on the show? I know you don’t because you wouldn’t try to argue stupid shit when someone is trying to share insider info.

I’ve got some real estate for sale in the Everglades for you too.

And now go play detective

by Anonymousreply 574April 5, 2019 10:44 PM

R573 I could have sworn when Kyle showed up the first time (bringing them lunch) Farrah was sitting at her own desk inside of Mo's office. In the last episode she visited, it looked like there was a desk on the other side of Mo's desk.

Of course there can't be anything improper since they have glass walls!

by Anonymousreply 575April 5, 2019 10:45 PM

I miss Yolanda's lemon grove home that overlooked the freeway

by Anonymousreply 576April 5, 2019 10:58 PM

R574 You aren’t too smart are you? The Real Estalker actually checks sales against tax records before anything is reported. They are filming at their homes. Your “insider info” is only in your mind. Do you want to have us believe that Megan Ellison the daughter of one of the wealthiest men in the world never sold her home, she’s renting it for location shoots and title was never transferred to Teddi and her husband? Ok...it’s all an elaborate ruse.

by Anonymousreply 577April 6, 2019 12:01 AM

I'm starting to miss Yolanda. I don't understand why she hasn't come back? I bet she could use the money after the divorce from David "My Love" Foster.

by Anonymousreply 578April 6, 2019 12:06 AM

Link to Teddi’s house showing that it was sold on 12/29/17 by Megan Ellison to Teddi as stated in The Real Estalker article and it’s not some elaborate PR ruse as claimed by the loon above that wants us to believe that he has “inside info” that they all film at fake houses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579April 6, 2019 12:10 AM

They ALL film at fake houses? Just Teddi and Denise only films at her beach house. That’s two out of the whole bunch and only Teddy has the fake house.

by Anonymousreply 580April 6, 2019 12:15 AM

I'll tell you who filmed at a fake house. That couple in Washington who crashed the White House. They were essentially homeless. And now the wife has another lawsuit going. She's a piece of work.

by Anonymousreply 581April 6, 2019 12:28 AM

im so xcited olf fat titty van der whore is leaving/being fird from the show.

by Anonymousreply 582April 6, 2019 12:53 AM

Denise's house is plain but the location on the beach is fabulous.

Apparently Aaron had a few acting gigs and now runs the Q360 club.. I read he's really into being on RHofBH. Probably hopes it will drive business to his club. Check it out, it's kind of strange.

According to the website, "Q 360s advanced energy technologies can rejuvenate DNA function to improve skin vitality, and help you look and feel younger."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583April 6, 2019 2:36 AM

Denise looked awful on B&B

by Anonymousreply 584April 6, 2019 2:40 AM

The events calendar on Q360 is totally empty.

by Anonymousreply 585April 6, 2019 2:41 AM

There must be a need for money since Disease Richards is doing B&B and Bev Hills.

by Anonymousreply 586April 6, 2019 2:48 AM

@R578 - I miss the DL "Gigi/Not-Gigi" Troll -

by Anonymousreply 587April 6, 2019 2:49 AM

Strange that neither Aaron nor Denise look particularly rejuvenated. If her jowls droop anymore, Vandercunt might try to sell her to Dorit.

by Anonymousreply 588April 6, 2019 3:01 AM

Dorit and PK rent that house? I thought they were trying to sell it.

by Anonymousreply 589April 6, 2019 3:12 AM

Dorit and PK DO NOT own that house, it's all over the internet. They are fakes and frauds. I don't think they own anything. They're so weird.

You know how they do those "follow-up" written lines on the screen the final episode of each season. Wasn't Teddi's line something about buying a new house down the street? I don't think they would make that her follow-up if it wasn't true.

All real estate transactions are public record in New York and California. It's pointless to hide your house because ANYONE can look up the address of whatever home a particular person bought, how much they paid, sometimes mortgages. Some states are very transparent. No use in pretending. Which makes it even odder that Dorit and PK thought they were going to get away with lying about "their" house.

by Anonymousreply 590April 6, 2019 3:38 AM

Agree that LVP needs to be gone but this is turning into the Teddi whining show. Last year she was crying because Dorit was late, then Erica upset her over something I can't remember. What's next? Bitch is soft.

by Anonymousreply 591April 6, 2019 6:20 AM

denise is ten yrs past due getting a proper face lift. alas, her gigolo hubby aint gonna help her $ situation, tho she hopes the show will be enuf to keep his thick cock

sad

by Anonymousreply 592April 6, 2019 6:30 AM

Praise be to andy if indeed vanderpussy is fired !!!!!

by Anonymousreply 593April 6, 2019 6:30 AM

I can't stand Teddi. She is a spoiled brat

by Anonymousreply 594April 6, 2019 7:29 AM

I noticed an odd moment in the episode when Teddi, Dorit, and Erika went horseback riding. The trainer is asking about their experience and Erika points at Teddi and says, "She's an expert!" but Teddi says, "No, no, not an expert." Didn't she say last year that one of her jobs had been as a professional equestrian for several years?

by Anonymousreply 595April 6, 2019 9:54 AM

teddy so kool n cute, my fave.

if vaner pumpschlump is fired, the others will throw a big party to end all.

they hate her guts.

by Anonymousreply 596April 6, 2019 11:30 AM

Denise has a strange mouth..it was very sexy in her youth but now it seems to be heavy and droopy. I mean she still looks good but as someone above posted she should probably have a face lift. If she doesn't give a shit, good for her. Her husband Aaron is definitely thirsty and the Q360 shit is an obvious scam.

Teddi named her daughter Slate. Seriously, Slate. The poor girl.

by Anonymousreply 597April 6, 2019 1:26 PM

Here - I will start a new thread as I am thoroughly enjoying this season (more than NYC- which seems just as rehashy-derivative)

by Anonymousreply 598April 6, 2019 2:45 PM

Season 9, Part 4

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599April 6, 2019 2:48 PM

Kiss our asses LVP!!!

by Anonymousreply 600April 6, 2019 2:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!