Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Mexican Dynasties on Bravo

Anyone watching? Thoughts?

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 199Last Thursday at 8:38 AM

Another “reality” show? No thanks. Vapid fake shit.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 102/26/2019

I wasn't crazy that all of the "featured families" appear to be Spanish blood, but the only ones who are truly indigenous are, once again, the maids. I'm sure that they could have found a rich indigenous Mexican family. OK I hate myself for coming off all SJW. Erase this post.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 202/26/2019

Love it! Think it's going to be a big hit....they are crazy fuckers and you can tell they are not making it up. The young son from the one family is gorgeous.....I hope he's bi....like his dad.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 302/26/2019

I watched it twice, rare for me. It has some fun moments, some too aware moments, but overall I love it so far.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 402/26/2019

[quote]I'm sure that they could have found a rich indigenous Mexican family

No, they wouldn’t have.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 502/26/2019

Sadly, r5 you may well be right. I can't get past how white this is. Also so try-hard. Everyone laughing at each other's lines. I hoped for more.

That said, I'm fucking hungry for chicharrones

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 602/26/2019

The queen lusting after the other couple’s son is hilarious, and should be interesting to see how they play him out in the show. Bitchy, for sure. Something is amiss between him and his sister.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 702/27/2019

I am surprised this wasn't the Real Housewives of Mexico City

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 802/27/2019

More DLers are not watching this campfest?

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 903/02/2019

I watched it. I thought the father looked very familiar, and now I realize he was on Flamingo Road with Morgan Fairchild.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 1003/02/2019

The obvious facelift is very bad on the show. I do not understand why men continue to get these feminizing procedures.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 1103/02/2019

Sure - I've watched it. Curious to see the cultural differences and lifestyles of rich and famous in other countries. The ever present security guards in the household is a bit shocking. Maybe not if they're THAT famous.

The Allendes are actually Puerto Rican and lived in the US a long time. Many on the show speak English without an accent - and now we know why.

But it definitely shows a deep racial component in the society.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 1203/02/2019

Fernando Allende was born in Mexico City and raised in Mexico. His family is from all over the place: Cuba, Puerto Rico, France, and Spain. He was a known bisexual in his younger days.

He was so hot.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 1303/02/2019

Acting for the cameras. Embarrassingly stupid show filled with wannabe Kardashians. So they will fit in perfectly with Bravo.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 1403/02/2019

the background shots of mexico city are a joke. When I was there the smog was so thick you needed a gas mask to breath and it looked like london fog smack up in your face , thick as shit...........how they ever got one clear day to film background is beyond me?Admittedly I havent been there in a long time, but I cant believe it would be less today?

Having said that, I think they will get a big audience and even tho those cast on the show arent representative of Mexico probably I think the one thing it does for the typical tv viewers of Peoria, is it makes them seem like real human beings not that much different from anyone else, as opposed to Trumps world view of rapists and murderers.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 1503/02/2019

How often are those earthquake drills?! I can't imagine some old abuelita hiking her falda above her ankles to drag her wrinkled ass down twelve flights of stairs for a stupid drill. Fuck that. I'd just let the damn building fall on me.

I love the older gay guy. He says cringe-worthy things sometimes, but he's adorable.

The middle Allende kid has major sibling rivalry issues. If his family pushes him any further, he may pull a Menendez Brothers all on his own.

The young Allende kid is gay AF. Hellen Keller could see it. Blindfolded. With cataracts and glaucoma. During a global blackout. From outer space. Facing backwards.

Finally! A positive show about Mexicans. I'll keep watching.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 1603/02/2019

So - you know who is behind this show, right? Kyle Richard's MIL last name is Bessudo and Mauricio is cousins with the Bessudo family on the show (the daughter and the fashion blonde mother who recently lost her husband).

This show brought to you by Kyle Richards. Not saying I won't watch - but now it all makes sense.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 1703/02/2019

I was surprised how campy and entertaining it was, moreso than some of the other Bravo non housewives stuff. I plan to continue watching.

The ratingd for the premiere werent too hot, it lost about two thirds of its Real Housewives of Beverly Hills lead in. But I think Bravo will judge on hoe the ratings grow or fall throughout the series depending on the viewer reaction.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 1803/02/2019

I'm I right in thinking this is just a Mexican Southern Charm?

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 1903/02/2019

r19, yes but even gayer than Thomas and Shemp

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 2003/03/2019

OK, about to watch the second episode on On Demand. Still kind of surprised this isn't getting more attention on the DL.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 2103/06/2019

I thought I would hate the show because of the obvious colonial imperialism and classism, but it's not that bad.

I must say that it's off-putting seeing the white European people being served by the brown indigenous people. Sure, it happens in the states, but the contrast is just so stark in Mexico.

That said, Adan cracks me up. He is SUCH a baby. You can tell that the employees in the Allende house just look at him with astonishment. He's 27 and so immature. At first I thought that Adan was better looking, but his personality is really annoying. He's a brat.

Elan, on the other hand, is much more mature, and he is kinda sexy. I can see why Oscar is into him. However, it's just creepy that he's openly lusting after this married guy who is like almost 20 years younger than him. Yes, Oscar (the older gay guy) is 49, and Elan is only 31 - and married.

The parents are funny. They're really laid back. I can't believe they openly discussed how feminine the father (Fernando) is. Elan casually said, "Yeah, I've heard that my whole life. But then again, everyone was bisexual in the 70's." The mother (Mari) is hilarious. Surprisingly, she isn't this bombshell that you would expect a bi guy to be with.

The Besudos (Raquel and her daughter) are boring. I can't believe how rude the mother was to Oscar's kids. First asking them if they were adopted (even though she knew that a surrogate was used), and then calling the younger boy "the ugly one." He should have kicked her!

The show is a bit of a trainwreck, but I have to admit that it is kind of addictive.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 2203/07/2019

Adan looks like a douche.

And he can't sing for shit.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 2303/08/2019

Elan is more handsome.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 2403/08/2019

Most Mexicans are mestizos, not purely European or indigenous. I don't know why people are assuming these people have no indigenous blood? I'm lighter than Fernando for sure and have some indigenous dna. I resemble the gay brother with the little kids in my complexion. Mexicans come in every shade.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 2503/08/2019

[quote] Mexicans come in every shade

Yes, but only the white ones are rich.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 2603/08/2019

This Adan is piece of work. I am assuming everyone basically knows he's gay?

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 2703/12/2019

[quote]I can't imagine some old abuelita hiking her falda above her ankles to drag her wrinkled ass down twelve flights of stairs for a stupid drill. Fuck that. I'd just let the damn building fall on me.

This is the hardest I have laughed at anything this whole year. And I needed it. Thank you.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 2803/12/2019

Am I the only one who thinks Oscar is sexy af?

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 2903/12/2019

R29 Yes, surely you're the only one. He's the antithesis of sexy af.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 3003/12/2019

I'm really liking this show.

The cast is surprisingly down-to-earth for rich people. And they're hilarious.

I especially love Mari. She is such a mess. From her horrible plastic surgery, to her crazy eyes, to her ridiculous stories. She cracks me the hell up. I especially loved her story about Elan being so hairy when he was a baby, and that he was so ugly that she cried. rofl!

Also interesting was Elan's wife telling the story about how she actually knew Adan first, because he had a crush on her. Then she ended up with Elan. Smart, because he was obviously the straight one. Plus, Adan is so cheesy. He has a very fake personality, sort of like his father.

Oscar also told a cute story about being bullied in school, so his mother and aunt went to school with bats and dressed in costume, and scared the bullies! That's so awesome.

I find these people infinitely more interesting than the fake housewives.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 3103/13/2019

Is the plastic surgery in Mexico really this bad?

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 3203/13/2019

Get it, gurl!

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 3303/13/2019

[quote] I thought I would hate the show because of the obvious colonial imperialism and classism.... it's off-putting seeing the white European people being served by the brown indigenous people.....

You must be a blast at parties, R22.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 3403/13/2019

I'm loving this show so much! Give me this over the tired Real Housewives dreck.

Everyone is such a mess but also fun & funny. The staff crack me up talking about taking care of these loons.

The fashionable mom (Raquel) is a carbon copy of my dead mother. My mom wasn't Mexican but she was hypercritical, dressed to the nines & always wearing a smile as she dished out her snide comments.

I love everything about this crazy show.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 3503/13/2019

I need the name of Raquel's plastic surgeon. She's like 70 and her face is gorgeous! Absolutely natural without being pulled too tight.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 3603/13/2019

Raquel is funny in such a snooty way.

She's very reserved and shy, but she still manages to be bitchy. I love that about her.

I felt bad for Oscar being stood up at his party, but he never did say if the guy he invited was gay or straight. I actually think that he was hitting on a straight guy, and the guy backed out when he saw the lights and the cameras.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 3703/13/2019

Adan is clearly a DLer

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 3803/14/2019

I love this show. The parents with the too close relationship with their kid, referring to themselves as "the tripod" crack me up. It doesn't take itself seriously for the most part, and when the cast are being hammy for the camera it's obviously deliberate and (usually) cute.

THAT SAID, they are carefully choosing the outside scenes. Mexico City is getting better every year, but it is still very polluted, and crime remains an issue. Don't think for a second these families aren't living in super duper (I'm so technical) gated homes/buildings, with armed security. Also, they are cherry picking the days when they can film outside when it is clear and pretty.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 3903/14/2019

I aspire to be as happy & joyous as Oscar & his sister.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 4003/14/2019

I agree, R40.

At first, they bugged me because I thought that they were just being phony.

But the more you watch them, the more you can see that they are always like that. And it makes sense, because they said that their mother always made them "perform." lol

I have never seen a brother and sister who are so close, and what makes it even more special is that she supports her gay brother 100%. So does their mother.

It's amazing.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 4103/14/2019

I'm going to be better about posting when the show is on. It is way too good for only 42 posts. I don't want it to die after one season. I'm already bonding with most of the cast, and I usually take forever to warm up to a new show.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 4203/14/2019

Does Adan like the peen?

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 4303/15/2019

R43

I think Adan would service peen or vag if it would help his career.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 4403/15/2019

Adan needs a good spanking!

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 4503/15/2019

Adan's parents were smart to keep him off of "La Voz." They would have the rights to all of his music.

That Doris Besudo is a sneaky rat.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 4603/16/2019

My South American mom and Raquel definitely use the same poised bitchiness playbook. Fun show!

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 4703/16/2019

Mari Allende looks like she can't close her eyes!

She and Fernando crack me up when they keep calling Adan their "little angel from heaven." rofl

He's such a spoiled little baby. No wonder Elan is so jealous.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 4803/16/2019

If my parents let me live in their penthousee with their $$ I'd stick around too! Go get it Adan!

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 4903/16/2019

Ok someone here must have run into Oscar.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 5003/17/2019

He looks pretty good for 50

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 5103/17/2019

[quote] He looks pretty good for 50

I agree, but he lives a pretty charmed life.

He's rich from family wealth, he has a very loving family, he has a job that he loves, he has the kids he has always wanted, and I'm sure that he can hook up whenever he wants to with whoever he wants to.

Oscar is a very lucky guy.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 5203/17/2019

It struck me that Adan IS the white Mexican version of Danny from Below Deck Med, very similar voice and appearance.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 5303/17/2019

Adan and Sylvester Stallone.

Sly looks perturbed in the photo... lol.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 5403/17/2019

Adan and David Foster.

Hmmm.....

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 5503/17/2019

The Allendes are a very attractive family.

It looks like Fernando was comfortable with gray hair, but decided to color it for the show.

I actually prefer the gray. His hair color on the show looks a bit fake.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 5603/17/2019

Adan and William Levy...

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 5703/17/2019

Adan and Sofia Loren. ROFL!

How in the hell does this little shit get pictures with all these celebs?

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 5803/17/2019

Raquel Bessudo is so much more attractive than her daughter, Doris.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 5903/17/2019

There is a reality show based in Mexico on Netflix called Made in Mexico and I think it was better. I’m still watching this show though.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 6003/17/2019

Its not bad..............for an older lady, Raquel Bessuda is a beautiful lady. It really is all in the bone structure

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 6103/17/2019

Fernando also seems to have had a bad facelift, making him look Wayne Newton-ish. But yes, the hair color doesn't help.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 6203/17/2019

Fernando's grey hair is/was such a great look on him, but that unapologetic dye job of his kind of ups his camp factor even more. Re-watching episode 3 right now. Great fun. The monkey birth story, hah!

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 6303/17/2019

Bump

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 6403/17/2019

Adan and Michael Douglas!

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 6503/18/2019

Fernando looks very handsome here...

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 6603/18/2019

Aren’t they worried about crime, extortion, etc? Mexico and Mexico City have a massive kidnapping problem. The maids and security staff (!) are often the ones who sell them out...real rich Mexicans would never do this show.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 6703/18/2019

New episode tonight! Has anyone watched Adan's instagram live videos? They are something.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 6803/19/2019

Adan is delusional

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 6903/19/2019

Adan's rug is particularly apparent on this episode, as is the MC smog. Loved the "you will always be Yoko" remark though. They are still "glamming" the locations a bit, but at least the smog and the graffitti is at least a step. Anyone else clock the bodyguards at the school drop-off?

What r67 said is true, which is why families "of means" often employ relatives of trusted staff for generations. Not always a guarantee though.

Paulina's boyfriend reeks of Mexican Mafia.

If Fernando only wrote three songs (aongwriting is where you get the big royalties from), I wonder where his money came from? Touring, possibly. I hope they aren't yet another fake-rich family.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 7003/19/2019

TRUE lard has zero-trans fat. The shit you get off of the shelf does though. Had to clear that up. Sorry to derail.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 7103/19/2019

This show is hilarious. Love it.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 7203/19/2019

What are your favorite bits? I'm asking because a: I am genuinely interested as a fellow lover, and b: to help keep this thread (and hopefully) the show alive. I'm addicted and already worried Bravo will yank it from the lineup. I'm concerned (MARY!) there isn't enough chatter about such a fun and campy show.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 7303/19/2019

R70 Fernando was a big deal in the 70s & 80s my mom knew immediately who Fernando Allende was when we put the show on. (Kind of in a Julio Iglesias, el Puma way)

Tours, records, tv shows etc and I'm sure some good real estate investments are why they are wealthy. I wonder if Mari came from $ because he didn't marry her for her looks.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 7403/20/2019

Why would Adan be wearing a rug? He's only 27 years old. I'm pretty sure that's his real hair.

[quote] Fernando was a big deal in the 70s & 80s my mom knew immediately who Fernando Allende was when we put the show on. (Kind of in a Julio Iglesias, el Puma way) Tours, records, tv shows etc and I'm sure some good real estate investments are why they are wealthy.

This was mentioned in the first episode, so I assumed that he made a lot of money back in the day.

Plus, you can tell that he isn't extremely wealthy. The family seems to only have a two-bedroom condo in Mexico City, which is why Elan and Jenny want to move out.

Yes, it's a nice condo and they have a "staff," but they're definitely not rich-rich.

I'd say that Oscar and Paulina have the most money, because their father owned luxury car dealerships, plus they have a television career.

Raquel is also an entertainment personality, so I' doubt that she's super rich, either.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 7503/20/2019

Raquel's hubby was from the Jarritos soda company family so I think they have beaucoup dinero.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 7603/20/2019

[quote] Raquel's hubby was from the Jarritos soda company family so I think they have beaucoup dinero.

One would think so.

However, judging from the homes that they live in, it's pretty clear and Oscar and Paulina's family have the most money. They live in really nice homes, with huge walls around them.

The other two families live in modest condominiums.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 7703/21/2019

Bump

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 7803/21/2019

Don’t get Bravo. Saw the first episode for free on YouTube. Please update the storylines. The one time I wish I had cable.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 7903/21/2019

I don't know what you are asking for specifically r79.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 8003/21/2019

Singing sensation?

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 8103/24/2019

I wasnt impressed with any of the homes or the way they are decorated. There was a home tour on bravo website or somewhere I saw of Ocscar and his mothers house and even tho the outside looks very cool and somewhat frank lloyd wrightish as well as Mexican/with a dash of Inca................the inside is bland and has an 80 s vibe and I expected to see glass block at any moment. I have seen some great mexican homes in Mexico in Mexican architectural books and design books, particularly Cuernnavaca and other locales.........authentic mexican............. but you arent going to see that on this show.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 8203/24/2019

r82 I wonder if some of the families aren't filming in their actual houses for security reasons, and we are seeing "for the show" houses instead.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 8303/24/2019

Anyone watching tonight?

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 8403/26/2019

R84

Me! It's my new obsession.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 8503/26/2019

R84 Me too! I fucking love this show! Adan is likely going to need to find a new career though. (And a better rug)

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 8603/26/2019

Raquel is like the reincarnation of my mom if my mom was a blonde Mexican lady.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 8703/26/2019

rofl Adan does not wear a rug!!!

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 8803/26/2019

Adan has to be out, yes?

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 8903/26/2019

The servants crack me up during their confessionals.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 9003/26/2019

I just love Oscar & his family. They are so joyful & so supportive of each other. I got all verklempt when his mom was encouraging him to have his man come visit& to take a chance on love. When he asked what if he gets his heart broken she told him she'd glue it back together. MARY!!!!!!!!

I would really have serious issues if my parents favored my shitty brother as much as Alan's parents do. It's ridiculous.

Color me shocked but it surprised me that all of the families are Jewish. I just assumed they were Catholic.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 9103/26/2019

Adan is a cross between Freddie Mercury and Whitney Houston

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 9203/26/2019

[quote] Color me shocked but it surprised me that all of the families are Jewish

It's BRAVO, so....

You mean you haven't noticed the network theme yet?

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 9303/26/2019

Was I imagining things, or was Fernando wearing a woman's robe at the breakfast table?

He also looked like he was wearing a girdle/waist cincher, if I'm not mistaken.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 9403/26/2019

R91 Only the Bessudo family is Jewish. Fun fact: Mauricio Umansky is the cousin of Doris Bessudo.

I am kind of in love with Oscar. He has such a good heart. He is goofy but not fake.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 9503/27/2019

I caught that robe too r94 and once I did, I couldn't "un-catch" it. I didn't see a waist cincher, but I wouldn't be surprised. Fernando's relationship with Elan is hard to watch, but it certainly feels real. I wonder if there isn't some jealousy there, as Elan does have the talent and the looks, much like his father did back in the day, where Adan clearly...struggles in both departments.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 9603/27/2019

unwatchable, cept for the young longish haird son.

bravo cant u find decent shows????

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 9703/27/2019

I would not be surprised at a man girdle. Fernando shirtless is lumpy like he had bad lipo.

Oscar is a delight - he also owns the largest modelling company in latin america and property in LA and NYC. He is looking for love- go get ‘im ladies!

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 9803/27/2019

[quote] Oscar is a delight - he also owns the largest modelling company in latin america and property in LA and NYC. He is looking for love- go get ‘im ladies!

That Brazilian man-whore "Tarek" could obviously see that Oscar is loaded with cash, which is why he asked Oscar to marry him, after only knowing him a short time.

Thankfully, Oscar said NO. Tarek looks like a phony.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 9903/27/2019

I think Oscar is very sexy. He has nice lips, that is a very important feature.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 10003/27/2019

I love Oscar....he's so cute, a great body and beat of all..... A loving, kind father. He's a real catch!

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 10103/27/2019

Is Adan really delusional or is he playing a character?

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 10203/29/2019

I can't begin to watch a show about wealthy Mexicans.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 10303/29/2019

Oscar,, cha,,cha,,queen,,he will fuck those sperm clone brats up, no BF's for cha,cha,, he wants Adan to pound the fuck out of that old culo ,,love the sister and Mom

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 10403/29/2019

Adan will read a bitch

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 10503/29/2019

Omg adan is crazed!

Anyone know Mari’s backstory? How did they end up living in Aspen?

Oscar needs a nice DL gay as his SO.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 10603/29/2019

The real rich Mexican's are super rich, Billionaire rich. They would never expose themselves on TV. These people are upper middle class at best.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 10703/29/2019

I am a very rich bitch!

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 10803/29/2019

Although Adan makes for good tv, you can tell he's a real nasty person. Spoiled, entitled, delusional, ego maniac....poor thing will be gutted if this show doesn't renewed. Its ratings aren't exactly killing it so we'll see.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 10903/29/2019

r109 Oh no, are the ratings shit? I am kind of hooked, Adan aside. What were they for last week?

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 11003/29/2019

r110 I believe they've been around the 500,000 mark for the most part. I forgot if it was upper 4's or upper 5's TBH. For a show with that big of a cast on Bravo that isn't good. It needs almost double what it's getting.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 11103/29/2019

I hope it’s renewed!

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 11203/29/2019

Bravo is on a new latin kick as they now have Texicanas coming too.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 11303/29/2019

R111 Thanks for that information. Yikes, it needs almost double what it's getting now? That's a really steep hill to climb. I'm with you r112!

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 11403/29/2019

I love Adan, he's a compelling character because he is so flawed. I don't like his gumby smile though. Season 2, if there is one, will not be as good as the first, at that point things begin to get more contrived.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 11503/29/2019

I don't think it needs to double what it's getting now to be renewed, but it needs to show some ratings growth which it hasn't. After Beverly Hills it sheds around a million viewers, not good. I don't get it because it seems to be universally liked by those who have watched it. Also not sure why Andy Cohen hasn't once had a cast member on his show to help promote it, and never even mentions it on Tuesday nights, while instead every other day he has another member of the Queer Eye cast which is on Netflix not Bravo.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 11604/01/2019

I like it.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 11704/01/2019

Oscar should be on a Mexican queer eye type show, not as the fashion expert though!

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 11804/01/2019

[quote] Oscar,, cha,,cha,,queen,,he will fuck those sperm clone brats up, no BF's for cha,cha,, he wants Adan to pound the fuck out of that old culo

ROFL R104!

Unfortunately, Oscar already said on the show that he has a crush on Elan, not Adan.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 11904/01/2019

Yes, of course Oscar has a crush on the straight brother.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 12004/02/2019

Bump por mas!

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 12104/02/2019

I follow a few on Twitter, it took some a while to get up much steam. Fernando twatted something out earlier. I don't follow Adan, not sorry, Oscar tweets a lot, in kind of an adorable messy way. He's like a walking hashtag. They need to keep promoting this hard so we get a second season. I second the poster who noticed none of the cast have hung with Andy on WWHL. What, they can't afford the flight to NY?

I'm thinking that a lot of the show goes over the flyover Frauen heads. They don't get the campiness of it, and without Andy explaining it to them, what is a Frau to do?

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 12204/02/2019

Paulina! Get the fuck out! Your dude is total Mexican Mafia. JFC!

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 12304/02/2019

What makes you say that, R123?

Anyway, both Elan and Adan have nice bodies. They looked great shirtless with their luchador masks.

Did anyone else find it creepy when Fernando was in the studio with Adan, and he said "come to daddy." I know everyone else in the studio looked pretty creeped out.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 12404/03/2019

Adan is a special kind of delusional. But it makes for great comedy.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 12504/03/2019

Oscar's kids are too cute. Actually, all four kids from Oscar and Paulina, seem very sweet.

However, Oscar shares WAY too much with them. Do they really need to know about his grindr hookups? You can tell they were pretty shocked when they found out that Grindr was about hooking up, and not just "dating."

They're so innocent, they think that dating apps are only about kissing. ROFL. Little do they know that daddy is getting his ass reamed by some big Brazilian cock. Ay yi yi.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 12604/03/2019

Lets have a Cinco de Mayo binge watch party!

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 12704/03/2019

I just really love this show.

Oscar, Paulina, their mom and the kids are such a joyous bunch.

The Allende family is just so messy. The parents' being fixated on Adan vs Alan is just all sorts of creepy. They don't even want Doris around Adan.

I know I've said it before but Raquel is like watching my dead mother come to life.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 12804/04/2019

There is a weird sexual vibe between Fernando and Adan.

There. I said it.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 12904/04/2019

Fernando was quite the looker. I've said it before but I wish he didn't have that cheesy dye job, though it does up his camp factor.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 13004/04/2019

Another episode tonight! I really wish this show had more interest. It is indeed feeling like a one and done.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 13104/09/2019

Can't stand it

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 13204/09/2019

I ADORE Oscar!

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 13304/09/2019

Me too r133 He is so adorable. His kids seem great too, and I hate kids. I enjoy his relationship with his sister. Maybe the show should have focused more on Oscar and his family.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 13404/09/2019

The mental illness in the Allende family is rampant - no wonder the older sane brother got the hell out.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 13504/09/2019

Which animals, and how many of them, does it take to make a single mullet for Adan?

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 13604/09/2019

I am sure all the ladies will love that Adan wears women's jeans.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 13704/10/2019

The flames from r130's collage pic has fried my screen.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 13804/10/2019

This is a great show...I just watched all 7 episodes. So many great characters. Oscar and Paulina are next level crazy, but down to earth. How is that possible!? Especially, growing up so privileged...

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 13904/10/2019

[quote] Oscar and Paulina are next level crazy, but down to earth. How is that possible!? Especially, growing up so privileged

I think it's thanks to their mother, Gabriela. That lady is so grounded, and supportive of her kids. She's not pretentious or arrogant, like most rich people.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 14004/10/2019

And another thing... I don’t want to hear Adan sing another note...he’s an awful singer and he’s completely delusional. Your no Bruno Mars or Harry Styles! Please stop singing!!

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 14104/10/2019

Adan is sexy.... I would nasty things with him. Oscar is one of the nicest, sincere people I have ever seen on reality tv. He deserves true happiness. His children are wonderful....he did such a good job. Love that whole family!

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 14204/10/2019

In my opinion, Adan should go into acting because he has such a big personality. I suspect he doesn’t want to deal with the comparisons to his dad’s career. Oscar is a good guy...he has good kids. But he doesn’t need to share his sex life with his children. I cringed when the kids were talking about Grindr and hookups...good lord, too much info!!!

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 14304/10/2019

R143 ...agree on all points

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 14404/10/2019

Fernando's Spanish side is very strong looks-wise. I do like his paintings. I thought the (obviously scripted) bit with him waving toward his assistant each time he wanted to dab his paint was cute. She was in on it too. I LOVE THIS SHOW! Adan bugs me, but there always has to be one.

I have been to Mexico City many times, and they are really (understandably) playing down not just the pollution but the security risks. Did anyone catch the CCTV monitor in the kitchen?

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 14504/10/2019

Forgot to add, Tarek is hot. BDF for days

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 14604/10/2019

Mari has an American accent. Even when she speaks Spanish. I am very curious about her backstory. Sorry, I'll shut up now... I've got the "rewatch bug".

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 14704/10/2019

[quote] Mari has an American accent. Even when she speaks Spanish.

I think it's because she's from Puerto Rico. They are actually a commonwealth of the US, and not an independent country.

Plus, they have much more interaction with Americans (and American English), than your average Mexican from Mexico City would.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 14804/16/2019

[quote] Tarek is hot. BDF for days

Oscar probably got plowed DEEP in that hotel room.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 14904/16/2019

r148 Thanks! I missed it somehow that she is from PR.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 15004/16/2019

R142 I liove Oscar too!!!

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 15104/16/2019

So contrived

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 15204/16/2019

They are trying to set Adan up with a girl?

Are they blind and deaf?

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 15304/16/2019

I love this photo of Adan and Fernando.

They're both so handsome.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 15404/16/2019

I recognized at least two of the dogs in that park on Adan's noggin later.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 15504/16/2019

I really like Raquel's amber bead statement necklace. Not crazy about her tendency for matchy-matchy earrings, but she still makes it work for the most part.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 15604/16/2019

It shocked the fuck out of me to learn Adan was married & divorced. Hold the front door!!

There is something so unbalanced in that family. Alan seems so well adjusted because I would be so bitter that my parents blatantly showed their preference for my brother over me. I love Alan's wife. She's so irreverent.

Oscar & Paulina are just joy. They are so fun & happy.

Raquel has had some of the best plastic surgery I've ever seen. She is in her 70s and looks gorgeous & natural.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 15704/18/2019

It shocked the fuck out of me that Adan likes girls.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 15804/18/2019

Why can't I find anything about Adan's marriage/ pix of ex wife when I google? Did Mari have it purged or do take care of it with brujeria

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 15904/20/2019

Is there any way that guy could be straight?

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 16004/20/2019

Adan is hanging out in NYC tonight!

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 16104/20/2019

Mari does have a point. Adan might be a mess, talent-wise, but you don't talk about it out loud.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 16204/23/2019

Wow, I never thought that Adan would turn on his parents, so forcefully.

I kind of feel sorry for Mari. However, it looks like she does something strange in the finale.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 16304/24/2019

Fernando looks creepy now

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 16404/24/2019

It's the facelift and/or all the botox/fillers. He looks waxy.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 16504/24/2019

Why does everyone keep calling Mari a witch?

Everytime Oscar tells a story, it cracks me up. He sounds so sincere, yet so funny. His latest story about talking to a prostitute named Salome, and giving her his mother's statue as payment for answering his question, was just so bizarre and hilarious. He's really an interesting guy.

But I think the best is Chio, the Allende's maid. Her facial expressions, and her little wisecracks are just too much.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 16604/24/2019

[quote]More DLers are not watching this campfest?

Network show and no clips online.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 16704/24/2019

r167 There are clips and full episodes online at BravoTv.com

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 16804/24/2019

That you can view outside of the U.S.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 16904/24/2019

I watched a small 2 minute clip last night, that's it that's all i needed, but is Adan supposed to be straight?

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 17004/24/2019

I loved this episode!! I’m shocked Adan is cutting the cord with his parents, we’ll see how long it lasts. I like Doris’ relationship with her mom...very cute! Mari’s face is melting...she looks a hot mess. I also, like the chemistry between Elan and his wife...they have good energy together!

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 17104/24/2019

I find it entertaining. Also, Oscar is a textbook perfect dad to his children in my opinion. Ive heard the ratings arent that great tho which is too bad as I find it much better than the RHBH

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 17204/24/2019

I LOVE MEXICAN DYNASTIES so sad the season is just about done. Oscar is a delight imho almost JVN scale.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 17304/24/2019

Here are links to all the episodes -- and they can be viewed from anywhere. Yes, some of the links for each ep won't work, but others will. And there will be lots of popups. But, anyway, they're here.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 17404/24/2019

And in case you've been wondering if Adan believes free will exists...

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 17504/24/2019

WWHL had Adan and Elan as bartenders a couple weeks ago.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 17604/24/2019

Elan is gorgeous. I love that little air of melancholy about him.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 17704/24/2019

Same here, R177.

I can totally see why Oscar is attracted to Elan, and not Adan.

Adan seems very phony and high maintenance, but Elan is so mellow and cool.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 17804/25/2019

I howled at Oscar telling his sister about stealing his mom's Lladro.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 17904/25/2019

I hate that this is the last episode. I have a bad feeling it won't be renewed....

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 18004/30/2019

Fernando, go back to your grey/silver hot daddy look!

You look 20 years older with that shite hair color

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 18104/30/2019

I think we all knew Adan would return to his parents house...I hope the show returns for another season.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 18205/01/2019

The finale was awesome!! I was cracking up throughout the episode.

I don't know why, but I find this show so very campy.

My favorite was when they kept accusing Mari of being a witch! She totally looks like one, even though she kept denying it.

I thought it was so hilarious when the editing kept going back and forth between Jenny, Elan and Adan having fun in their apartment, and then Mari casting her witch spell on Adan. And then not even 12 hours later, he was back home.

Even more hilarious was when Doris, Elan and Jenny were at dinner freaking out about Mari being a witch so they held hands and said a "prayer," and then Elan's glass broke! You couldn't script this kind of shit.

And adorable was it when Oscar's family met Tarek? Omg, his kids were so cute and polite and actually very mature for their age. It is amazing that Oscar has such a supportive family. He's a very lucky guy.

Too bad it didn't work out between Oscar and Tarek, but his new bf is super cute. And he's British? Interesting.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 18305/01/2019

I hope it comes back or bravo can just give oscar a show and id be fine!

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 18405/01/2019

How much pussy does Adan get?

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 18505/01/2019

Mexican Dynasties has almost hte same level of camp factor as Southern Charm.

However, nobody can beat the absolute ridiculousness of Thomas Ravenel. Although Fernando and Adan come pretty damned close.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 18605/01/2019

It’s a great show with great characters...I hope it gets another season.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 18705/01/2019

Damn! Oscar's new boyfriend is gorgeous. This has a better chance of working out because he also lives in Mexico City. His family is just adorable from the mom to the sister to the kids.

Adan's parents are so attached it's unhealthy. When your kids are adults the parents need to shift their adoration to the grand kids. But not Mari and Fernando. I love Jenny. She's a hoot.

I feel sorry for Raquel. She married as a teen and had this amazing love. Now she's 70, a new widow and her only child lives in another country. That has to be a huge adjustment.

I really need for this show to be renewed.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 18805/01/2019

cept for the hot chicken who caint sing, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 18905/01/2019

Any fans of this show posting here are hopefully also tweeting/emailing Bravo as well. I do have a bad feeling it won't be renewed. I would love an Oscar-family spinoff !

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 19005/01/2019

If it gets renewed we know that Adan fucked Andy's shit to the moon and back while he was in the NYC!

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 19105/01/2019

height of vulgarity

thrilled when it gets cancelled

yes the chicken Adam is hot, but oomg dumb as shite.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 19205/03/2019

I love this show, particularly the madrazos. The Allende family needs counseling, Mari keep your brujeria to yourself!

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 19305/03/2019

Adan is not cute.

Especially his mullett.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 19405/03/2019

Eat me up, cunts!

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 19505/04/2019

Tee hee r195 that reminds me of cheesy 00s boy band ballads. Did they film it on Doris' deck in LA?

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 19605/04/2019

Not saying he's a great singer, but did the show intentionally make him sound worse?

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 19705/04/2019

I'm pretty sure this is what nightmares are made of.

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 198Last Thursday at 8:30 AM

W o W r198

by Yes, I searched for a thread first, bitches. reply 199Last Thursday at 8:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!