Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 9- Thread 4

I have a little Teddi Mellencamp tidbit

by Anonymousreply 600May 19, 2019 6:13 AM

Damn, I hate the name of that dog.

by Anonymousreply 1April 6, 2019 2:49 PM

In 1998 I spoke with someone who ran a large concert venue in Massachusetts- at the time it was called Great Woods-

She told me that the rudest celebrity/artist they ever had there was +allegedly+ John Cougar Mellencamp- Both he, his wife, and his kids were straight up assholes-

She said that the kids were little fuckers!

Allegedly.

However, I kind of like Teddi!! She is very serious and I kind of like her approach to life, frankly.

by Anonymousreply 2April 6, 2019 2:51 PM

Link to Thread 3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 6, 2019 2:52 PM

PART 4, *PART* Not fucking "thread"

Also the link to the prior part should always be in the initial post. No one gives two fucks about your Teddi tidbit.

OP is worse than Hitler.

Thank you Hitler for the PART 4 though.

by Anonymousreply 4April 6, 2019 2:54 PM

R4 may be the biggest cunt who ever cunted

And I accept your read and gathering.

I have never started a BH thread before, if you cannot tell.

Feel free to start another one. bitch!!

And you can eat my tidbit.

by Anonymousreply 5April 6, 2019 2:57 PM

None of you cunts know how to properly present hole

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 6, 2019 2:58 PM

plz tell me the rumors of vanerplump bein fired are tru…..

and she can take her tranny hubby with her.

looooooooove teddie, breath of fresh air, out with the old broads, in with new young fun bitches

by Anonymousreply 7April 6, 2019 3:06 PM

Miss Sessa and Miss VonPink is feeding these websites, Chile. FEEDING THEM THE GOODS!!!!!

Dorit is probably pissing her Manolos with anger-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 6, 2019 4:08 PM

get ready for LVP to really play the victim on WWHL this Tuesday

by Anonymousreply 9April 6, 2019 7:36 PM

Melloncamp has several children from different marriages so Teddi may or may not have been one of the kids described....... she might have been bratty as a kid possibly but she outgrew it. She is a hard working, decent human being in my book.

I hope LVP goes, she is a scheming troublemaking bitch with an ulterior motive for everything she does. And her husband has anger management issues and is the worlds biggest closet case/

by Anonymousreply 10April 6, 2019 9:04 PM

At least Teddi copped to the entirety of her involvement, and didn't go to her grave denying and lying about it, like Lisa will likely do with her machinations. I don't mind Teddi, but hopefully she will be more fun sooner than later. She is a bit of a snore.

by Anonymousreply 11April 6, 2019 9:10 PM

When is my episode going to air so I can stop giving a fuck about this stupid show?

by Anonymousreply 12April 6, 2019 9:13 PM

Teddi is a B*tch.

by Anonymousreply 13April 6, 2019 9:15 PM

R12 Which episode are you waiting for?

by Anonymousreply 14April 6, 2019 9:18 PM

But is LVP REALLY gone after this next episode? What I've read is she stopped filming WITH THE OTHER HWs, but that doesn't mean she stopped filming with the RHOBH crew. We could be up for a half season of what we saw Tuesday--the ladies off doing one thing while camera crews film LVP and the scintillating drama that is Vandepump Dogs. Lord help the fuck out of us all.

by Anonymousreply 15April 6, 2019 9:49 PM

“I hope LVP goes, she is a scheming troublemaking bitch with an ulterior motive for everything she does. And her husband has anger management issues and is the worlds biggest closet case/”

But..... isn’t this behavior why we watch this trash TV?

by Anonymousreply 16April 6, 2019 9:55 PM

I enjoyed Kennith & Grand-frau screaming at Kyle to get out of that trashy house because I hate Kyle. I also enjoyed everyone turning on that cunt Vanderpump exposing her deceit and lame deceptions and manipulations (just for a fucking non-existant reality tv crown). Normally I love shit stirrers but Vanderpump is just so low budget and basic and always obvious. I want a truly devious bitch that flies under the radar. Kyle is good at it but I want better.

Teddi is shady as fuck. Though I have a feeling she's going to start the most shit if she's given another season.

I loved Rinna exposing Camille as wishy washy aka two faced. Camille always picks a side that will do her image the most good and regularly flip flops on her views when she thinks the public perception is shifting. Her being up Vandercunts ass was too much.

I like Denise, but she has a fucking massvie drug problem. All that cock talk. Geez, if you have to talk about it that much and emphasize the fact then it ain't big. Side note, Charlie must have tiny meat because new hubby certainly doesn't look like he's packing.

Erika is just so fucking lame. She always has the air of arrogance, why I couldn't tell you, after all she's only a faux glamour prostitute. She also loves playing silly power games, internally gloating that she is better than someone. So insecure.

Farrah & Maurice must have hit the skids. She looked openly hostile sending the fugly sister away. Maurice must have been caught with trannies again.

by Anonymousreply 17April 6, 2019 9:59 PM

I don’t think Denise’s hubby is packing that much either to be honest.

OP your fucking tidbit is a shitbit. You didn’t post the continuation of the thread correctly and your fucking gossip bites ass. So come back when you really have something. And don’t, just don’t even try to speak to me.

Teddy is the dumbest cunt housewife in the history of this show. She’s almost as bad as Eden Sasoon who I wanted to tie down to a bed and shoot her up with heroin and make her drink booze. Her stinking 12 step ass needs to be kicked just as bad as Teddies. Thank God Eden was only a friend. I hope Teddies husband has an affair on her and that sticking cunt bitch whore has a nervous breakdown

by Anonymousreply 18April 6, 2019 10:14 PM

Before Dorit had those awful watermelons inserted into her chest, she had such a fine-ass bod, the best bod in the entire RH franchise.

by Anonymousreply 19April 6, 2019 10:25 PM

I loved Eden. From her bizarre I might Kill Him & He's going to get fucked, to being a mute when all the girls are screaming at each other on the junk boat to her iconic pulp fiction wig.

No the dumbest housewives on BH was Taylor. She couldn't even gold-dig properly. Fancy hitching your wagon to that broke creepy mess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 6, 2019 10:27 PM

Dorit really did have a perfect body before the ridiculous tits. I can't stand that grifting cunt, but have to give her this. Not a single fucking dimple on her ass or thighs. Unusual and impressive.

by Anonymousreply 21April 6, 2019 10:51 PM

R18 Are you homebound? You realize this is a tv show, right?

by Anonymousreply 22April 7, 2019 12:23 AM

denise has the burnt out look of an old broad who been smokin for 25 yrs.....

her face got the nicotine droops.

by Anonymousreply 23April 7, 2019 1:32 AM

MS will be perfect with the hot new hunk playing Adam.

by Anonymousreply 24April 7, 2019 2:26 AM

Are you on the right thread Miss 24?

by Anonymousreply 25April 7, 2019 2:38 AM

Yeah I think Denise is a smoker too. She is kind of a heavy metal girl - relic of the 90's. And she looks it.

by Anonymousreply 26April 7, 2019 1:56 PM

R18 is clearly triggered, homebound, psychotic, and breaks into old folks home to eat the shit out of.....'

You know the rest.

by Anonymousreply 27April 7, 2019 2:07 PM

Just watched the confrontation episode.

Good TV. Lisa gave herself away by her immediate and defensive response when Kyle said that "Dorit is very upset"- She GAVE herself away. Her response was too immediate and defensive and it was clear that she hates Dorit. "I don't give a shit about that FUCKING dog." Another telling moment. Rinna is right, LVP is slipping.

And giving the story to Radar and then DENYING it to TMZ is totally what LVP would do..

However, I will go out on a limb and say that Lisa, herself- did not feed the story to Radar. But someone in her camp absolutely did- I am sure it is Sessa. And Lisa DID know.

So when Lisa says she didn't do it, she isn't lying. Although she does say at one point "that she and no one she knows would ever have done that"... THAT is a lie.

Frankly, I think the rest of the season is fucked now. It is going to be as boring as last season.

I think we will still see Lisa, as Denise did film with her alone.

by Anonymousreply 28April 7, 2019 2:48 PM

r28, it's laughable how her crazy hag stans cannot see through that and then make excuses for anything and everything.

the "fucking" dog was the best moment because it was telling and she swiftly tried to backtrack.

by Anonymousreply 29April 7, 2019 2:52 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 7, 2019 4:05 PM

teddy kool, and i retarded

by Anonymousreply 31April 7, 2019 4:18 PM

R30 Not much can really be said regarding the lawsuits that Mauricio and Tom are involved in. There is pending litigation so why feature them on the show? The lawsuits aren’t against either Kyle or Erika they are filed against The Agency and Tom’s law firm. Kyle and Erika can’t say anything regarding the lawsuits as they don’t involve them directly and they would be advised by their attorneys not to say anything. They would be dead end storylines. The Mauricio lawsuit seems somewhat wobbly and will probably be settled out of court. I did some digging and apparently that jewelry designer that was featured on the show last week Sharon Becker, her husband Mauricio Oberfeld is also somehow involved in the lawsuit against The Agency. The home we saw on the show is currently a “pocket listing” with The Agency for $27M - link below.

The PK/Dorit legal issues are entirely different matter. That lady confronted her in the Bahamas and the producers didn’t even have her sign a release and none of the ladies mentioned it. Also their legal issues are pretty much settled with it being decided by the courts that PK must repay the gambling debts to The Bellagio. Why isn’t this being discussed on the show?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 7, 2019 4:34 PM

R10 I hope LVP stays, she is a scheming troublemaking bitch with an ulterior motive for everything she does.

by Anonymousreply 33April 7, 2019 4:40 PM

R30 Are you kidding? The Daily Fail is the DL paper of record. We'd be but a mere shadow without it.

r28 Agree completely.

by Anonymousreply 34April 7, 2019 5:11 PM

R33 I agree with you that LVP is good for the show in that she drives storylines. What’s not good for the show are her Vanderloons. Those people are fucking nuts! They take any and all enjoyment out of discussing the show on social media. They have now decided that the #GoodbyeKyle challenge is a form of bullying against Ken and could be a threat to his health? WTF is wrong with these people? Do they have no sense of fun at all? Kris Jenner has gotten in on the action. Are they going to come for her next. I posted the link below. I suppose Kendall and Kylie will also be targets since they find it funny as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35April 7, 2019 5:26 PM

FFS r35, just stop visiting every site where the show is discussed if it pains you so much. Your obsession with the LVP stans and every single move they make, and your compulsive need to make your every single post about them is every bit as crazy as anything they do or say.

In case you haven't noticed, you're the only one here who gives a shit about the internet loons.

by Anonymousreply 36April 7, 2019 5:36 PM

I believe that John Mellencamp is an asshole - I've heard various stories about how difficult he is & if you've ever seen him interviewed, you know that he comes across as rather dim - so I could see him just being a very angry, humorless guy. On paper, Teddi seems like the ideal Real Housewife - she's beautiful, has a hot husband, has a famous name - but in reality, she's needy, she cares what people think about her, seems rather humorless and doesn't really contribute anything. The best Housewives are not necessarily the craziest, but the ones who do their thing & don't care what people think of them (think Sonia & Ramona). Teddi is like Kyle 2.0 - and the only thing that made Kyle interesting was her relationship with her batshit crazy sisters. Teddi seems like a perfectly reasonable person, given her background, but she's just not very interesting or engaging.

Even if Vanderpump does hate Dorit & threw her under the bus, Dorit is so unlikable herself that it's hard to care much.

I think that's the dilemma of RHOBH - there's just no one that you care that much about so they have to invent some silly drama over a rescue dog.

by Anonymousreply 37April 7, 2019 5:52 PM

R36 You’re right I am too obsessed with them. Duly noted. I do love #GoodbyeKyle though 😂

by Anonymousreply 38April 7, 2019 5:58 PM

It's OK r38 Have your obsession.

I'm one of the Maurico and Farrah "Zapruder film viewers" here (No clue is too small!).

If we irritate some posters on here, they can just scroll on by or block, so we can have our fun too.

My job is so fucking stressful, that a little mindless entertainment (key word mindless) is a welcome break.

by Anonymousreply 39April 7, 2019 6:36 PM

No Vanderpump needs to go. I hate her but more than that she's made the whole show stagnant. Nothing ever moves forward and it's due to her sorry 80s hasbeen ass. As long as she is on the show the women are always going to have an issue with her and have some beef with her. I want conflict, but I don't want the same conflict repeated all the time. We've already had Vanderpump is a conniving sniper from the side. We all know what's she's like, it's time for her to leave. Brandi & the others were fired for a lot less.

It then forces the other women to step up their game, particularly Kyle who offers nothing. If Vanderpump were smart she'd leave right now, while her crazy stans still love her and leave on a high in their mind. Though she's broke and needs the show so I really doubt we'll see the back of her.

Erika also needs to take responsibility for all the lame fights we've had. She's always front and centre of the worst, most petty and boring conflicts on the show. Pantygate, attacking the weaker cast members.

Dorit never should have been on the show in the first place and really needs to get the axe after this season. She should be thanking Kyle & Rinna for keeping her relevant by continuing the Vanderpump feud.

I'd also fire Kyle and bring back Kim full time with Brandi (Kyle alone would have a break down). Sit back and watch the arguments escalate into pussy bashing and throat grabbing.

by Anonymousreply 40April 7, 2019 9:32 PM

[R11]...Teddy didn't admit shit.Not about her brother or that GD dog.Stop it.If somebody goes...let it be Kyle's wishy wash ass.She instigates then steps back.Something she has done since she landed on the show.She knows her husband told her noty to start with Lisa(due to business)but she gave zero fucks in her quest to be Lisa.Ericka Jayne can exit right behind her.Next Dorit.Frankly they don't fit the mold of a Beverly Hills Wife.Lisa Vanderpump does in spades.An i think thats why they attack her.

An why can't we learn more about Kyle's husbands fraud case?She jumped on Lisa to deflect from that....quickly

by Anonymousreply 41April 7, 2019 9:54 PM

I follow Rinna on Instagram and Harry keeps saying #goodbyekyle! He sounds just like him too.

by Anonymousreply 42April 7, 2019 10:29 PM

Is the #GoodbyeKyle everyone making fun of how Ken sounded saying that in the last episode?

Harry Hamlin is hysterical. I love how smart he is too.

by Anonymousreply 43April 7, 2019 10:55 PM

R41 So basically you want an entire show built around LVP? That would be impossible dear because the old hag doesn’t have any friends unless you want Dr. John Sessa and Miss Blizzard joining the cast next season.

by Anonymousreply 44April 7, 2019 11:11 PM

[R44]....No,i want a show with true Beverly Hills wives.Wealthy,pretenious,crass and bitchy.Not this latest bunch who are not.Put more on with Lisa Vanderpump.....who,so far is the only one who fits the mold.Erika Jayne is a mess,Kyle is jealous,Dorit...i don't know how she even got on the show....Rinna i can except in small does.Bring back the real wealthy matrons.Not these upstarts.Honey

by Anonymousreply 45April 7, 2019 11:46 PM

Please learn how to write, R45. You seem very uneducated.

by Anonymousreply 46April 7, 2019 11:48 PM

I'm not sure how r45 says the current cast doesn't fit the BH mold. We have a faded child star, two actresses, a rich old man's blonde trophy, a shady grifter, and a celebrity spawn trading on her dad's last name. If anything, "restaurant owner" is the one that doesn't fit.

by Anonymousreply 47April 8, 2019 10:05 AM

[R46]

Me not agreeing with your juvenile opinions makes me uneducated.Bitch please...in the grown up world everybody will have different opinions.Thats how it goes Tramp...get used to it or go back into therapy you fat cow.

[R47]

How does a grifter fit the mold?Erika Jane is tacky..her clothes and horrible singing.Iam sure thats why other BH wifes look down their noses at her.Walking around with your tits out and doing pussy pop dances is crass and low class. Lisa Vanderpump has class and she was in show business for a while.In addition to her "marrying" a wealthy man. These other BH wives lack class...Kyle falling on the ground thrusting her pelvis on somebody is LOW CLASS behavior.

by Anonymousreply 48April 8, 2019 11:17 AM

It was your inability to use proper punctuation and grammar, not any of the content of your post, R48.

And I have never been fat in my entire life.

by Anonymousreply 49April 8, 2019 11:31 AM

R48 Get help.

by Anonymousreply 50April 8, 2019 11:33 AM

R50 vbb

by Anonymousreply 51April 8, 2019 11:50 AM

Is R48 the same one that insisted Teddi was using a “fake house” to film her scenes? He persisted even after it was pointed out to him that Variety and tax records for Los Angeles Country verified that Teddi had indeed purchased the home from Megan Ellison.

How does Kyle not fit the mold of a Beverly Hills wife? She was born and raised in Beverly Hills. Who knows where the hell LVP came from? Why haven’t we ever seen her family? Her parents and brother never appeared on the show. Every other housewife we’ve seen some glimpse of their background and heard stories of how they grew, where they came from. Lisa we’ve gotten nothing in 9 seasons. Doesn’t that seem a little odd? What is LVP hiding?

by Anonymousreply 52April 8, 2019 3:14 PM

OMG r52. Her brother is dead and she is grieving. Plus she loves dogs. Can't you leave her alone?

by Anonymousreply 53April 8, 2019 3:15 PM

yayyyyyy

they bout to fire old lady big fat titty van deer rump !!!!!

by Anonymousreply 54April 8, 2019 3:37 PM

R52 Lisa was a bit part child/teen actress model type when younger. I feel like she was abused by her parents growing up and understandably wants nothing to do with them. Ken was her Prince Charming. Her brother Mark was rumored to be a drug dealer/launderer who was killed by hitmen, sorry “committed suicide”....Ken has sketchy dealings too (like that wasn’t obvious...)

Lisa from 1:20 onwards...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55April 8, 2019 3:49 PM

Is Ken’s last name Vanderpump too?

The #goodbyekyle videos are hysterical. Harry Hamlin’s is my favorite!

by Anonymousreply 56April 8, 2019 3:52 PM

whts the story on ken? he in 'real estate'? whats he do? im told the restaurant biz in uk is shady indeed.

by Anonymousreply 57April 8, 2019 4:37 PM

[quote]Lucy Lucy Apple Fucking Juicy,

OP didn't even get the damn dog's name right!

by Anonymousreply 58April 8, 2019 4:39 PM

omg Wikipedia sez she and her hubby lived in Monaco for a while, home of swindlers and tax evasion people.

luv to know their real story, and their 'restaurants'

it also says their being sued by their former partners....ye gads.

by Anonymousreply 59April 8, 2019 4:52 PM

Ratings. I can't believe Don't be Tardy is popular. I grieve for our nation.

Final ratings, DVR added, week ending 03/24/2019

#RHOBH - 3.051 million viewers

#RHOA - 2.989 million viewers

#RHONY - 2.371 million viewers

#PumpRules - 2.275 million viewers

#ProjectRunway - 1.666 million viewers

#MDLLA - 1.542 million viewers

#DontBeTardy - 1.114 million

by Anonymousreply 60April 8, 2019 9:19 PM

r55 I agree with the abuse theory. This would explain some of her odd behavior including refusing to admit when she has done something wrong, letting other people do her dirty work (and that she is compelled to even DO dirty work), and hurting the feelings of her so called "friends" (e.g. asking Brandi to bring the tabloids on the trip to taunt Kyle.) apparently just for sport.

Erika's "sniper from the side" comment fits her perfectly. Lisa will do just about anything not to get caught, yet wants to "get back" at people (for what?) and that speaks to some weird childhood/young adult shit.

She's also got a case of arrested development. Something happened in the 80s and she's stuck there.

by Anonymousreply 61April 8, 2019 9:30 PM

I would LOVE some more dirt on Ken and Lisa: they fascinate me. They are the typical ‘hiding in plain sight’ folk who put themselves right out there but you don’t actually know anything about them.

Ken has that whole British gangster thing going on. I can see their entire restaurant business being a front for something more dodgy/nefarious. Lisa and Mohammed have been friends a long time. Can you imagine what an after-party must have been like at Mohammed’s back in the day. Enough coke to kill several large elephants. Orgies, opium dens, Eyes Wide Shut, I can see it all....Mohammed is also such a sketch real estate developer who’s been in some deep shit lately. I heard he used to pimp his kids (two older girls, as well as Gigi/Bella) out. How good friends are Mohammed, Ken and Kyle’s husband, Mauricio (real estate dude too: $100mil+ Properties in Bel Air)? Do you think they all launder for each other. Mo being Jordanian automatically puts him on an international suspect list. What does Interpol have on him!

I would REALLY love the scoop on these guys. Remember Taylor’s husband (Russell) who was taken out by former business associates? This shit is too JUICY! shame we only see the lame-o stuff on RHofBH.

by Anonymousreply 62April 8, 2019 10:00 PM

I agree with much of what you say. However, Mo is not Jordanian. He was born and raised in Mexico, and he is of Russian and Greek descent.

I think Taylor had a hand in Russell's demise. She is one scary cunt.

by Anonymousreply 63April 8, 2019 10:07 PM

R63 MAURICIO is Mexican. MOHAMMED is Palestian/Jordanian.

by Anonymousreply 64April 8, 2019 10:39 PM

Too many fucking Mos!

by Anonymousreply 65April 8, 2019 10:42 PM

[QUOTE]I heard [Mohammed] used to pimp his kids (two older girls, as well as Gigi/Bella) out.

I have known one of the older Hadid daughters for years and this is absolutely not true.

by Anonymousreply 66April 8, 2019 10:54 PM

r66 Tell us what you know about the family. It's dead around here and I am sick of talking about the dog.

by Anonymousreply 67April 8, 2019 10:56 PM

R60/R61/R62/R65/R67

by Anonymousreply 68April 8, 2019 10:58 PM

What is your fucking point r68? Also, I am not r62. Sorry to kill your fun there.

by Anonymousreply 69April 8, 2019 11:02 PM

Where's Boy George this season? Can't they trot him out at some party for some comic relief?

by Anonymousreply 70April 8, 2019 11:08 PM

R70 I love Boy George but it guts me that he sticks up for (and sticks with) that PK grifter.

by Anonymousreply 71April 8, 2019 11:13 PM

How can PK afford that house “managing” Boy George? It’s not like he’s a money maker.

Other than Lisa do any of the other housewives live IN Beverly Hills proper?

The rest of the housewives do seem pretty D List to be honest. I was glad Eileen Davidson stepped away. She’s too classy.

The other poster is an idiot for believing everything on the internet. That is not Teddies house. When Rosie was filming her show in Chicago for OWN she too did a publicity buy of a home claiming she was going to “move” there with her family. Alas, she never stayed there and the house turned out to be purchased from one of Oprah’s former staff. There was a great deal of publicity for Rosie’s purchase but she never stayed there and the place was put back on the market the second Rosie’s OWN show was canceled.

Teddies husband does some kind of security and because of other cast members’ burglaries, they opted out of filming in their real home.

by Anonymousreply 72April 8, 2019 11:43 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73April 8, 2019 11:49 PM

R73 If you hump an old man because he fathered those wax figurines, you deserve to be bamboozled

by Anonymousreply 74April 8, 2019 11:52 PM

Is Mohammed wearing a wig?

by Anonymousreply 75April 8, 2019 11:52 PM

R72 Pull the tax records you fucking idiot - Teddi and her husband own the house - You’re nuts!

by Anonymousreply 76April 9, 2019 12:14 AM

R76 I’m not near as stupid as you. Tax records mean NOTHING!

by Anonymousreply 77April 9, 2019 12:26 AM

R77 = Drumpf!

by Anonymousreply 78April 9, 2019 12:39 AM

[quote]Something happened in her 80s and she's stuck there.

Fixed that for you.

by Anonymousreply 79April 9, 2019 12:40 AM

teddy kool, she;s accountant who rides horse.

by Anonymousreply 80April 9, 2019 12:44 AM

R69, those were all blocked posts for R68. No one thought they were necessarily all from the same person. If one of the replies was yours, it just means that someone had you on block and was trying to see what you had posted.

Aggressive much?

by Anonymousreply 81April 9, 2019 2:11 PM

R81 I have R69 on block - Is he the one posting all the sick fan fiction about Farrah and Mauricio?

by Anonymousreply 82April 9, 2019 2:16 PM

Not sure, R82. But it's obviously deranged.

by Anonymousreply 83April 9, 2019 2:19 PM

Can all you cunts stop cunting on this thread. Jeezus.

by Anonymousreply 84April 9, 2019 2:31 PM

GOODBYE KYLE

by Anonymousreply 85April 9, 2019 3:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86April 9, 2019 4:00 PM

Harry Hamlin’s is my favorite so far.

by Anonymousreply 87April 9, 2019 5:11 PM

How was tonight?

by Anonymousreply 88April 10, 2019 1:38 AM

What a bore - Katharine Hepburn...

LVP and Kyle aren't speaking. LVP and everyone aren't speaking. Denise waited to have a drink with LVP alone on her birthday but LVP was an hour late and so they just said hello and goodbye and then LVP went and partied with Senna and Blizzard and some woman holding a husky in her arms. Kyle should have realized that LVP was telling the truth when she swore on her dog . . . and her kids. Because she didn't, LVP has destroyed her kitchen where the confrontation took place, even taking a sledgehammer to where Kyle was standing when they fought. PK is a pig with his sugar levels above 300 but at least he's "very clean" according to Doris whose tits enter the room before she does. In other words, PK is dying but at least he smells good (and his arms are cleanly shaven).

by Anonymousreply 89April 10, 2019 2:19 AM

They will never shake this franchise up like it should be because the ratings are consistent. But it is such a chore to watch. It is so over-produced and they are all acting at this point.

by Anonymousreply 90April 10, 2019 2:21 AM

So why watch R90?

by Anonymousreply 91April 10, 2019 2:24 AM

r91, I watch bits and pieces out of curiosity to see if they would actually test the waters to phase LVP out. I think Dorit needs to go too.

by Anonymousreply 92April 10, 2019 2:26 AM

Harry's still trying to look like a twink. Oh, gurl, no.

by Anonymousreply 93April 10, 2019 2:31 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94April 10, 2019 2:37 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95April 10, 2019 2:37 AM

Oh wow. Vandercunt looks like she got some fresh surgery on WWHL.

by Anonymousreply 96April 10, 2019 2:42 AM

"We sold out the Chicago show! All twelve seats!"

by Anonymousreply 97April 10, 2019 2:43 AM

I love how often the camera handlers use filters when filming these les jeunes filles' close-ups. The most obvious application is when Denise and her man were having drinks with all in Malibu, where Denise giddily announces her man's special 'characteristic.'

Her man's close-ups were crisp / clear; however, the les jeunes filles' close-ups appeared as if the camera lenses were smeared with a layer of Crisco.

by Anonymousreply 98April 10, 2019 2:55 AM

LVP’s close ups are like looking at the old girl through a dense fog

by Anonymousreply 99April 10, 2019 2:57 AM

I will LMAO when the audience is played for complete fools and LVP returns and everyone makes nice again.

by Anonymousreply 100April 10, 2019 3:24 AM

Rewatching the prior episode. The way Harry Hamlin described how propaganda and the propagandist who puts it out there to divide, conquer and bring people to their side, was a fucking master class in just a few sentences. I love Harry. Wish he wouldn't dye his hair, but that's a small thing.

by Anonymousreply 101April 10, 2019 3:53 AM

Mauracio and Kykle are the biggest stunt Queens on this show.They will deflect hard from their own shit....even if it means instigating others.

Rinna is trash for the joke about Lisa's brothers suicide.Puffy lips has a husband with mental health issues but finds time to joke about it.GTFOH

Yup Teddy,Erika Jayne,Kyle and the other newbie aren't fit to be Beverly Hills Wives.Sonebody tell Andy quick

by Anonymousreply 102April 10, 2019 4:44 AM

This show is awful.

by Anonymousreply 103April 10, 2019 5:10 AM

True, but yet here we are r103

by Anonymousreply 104April 10, 2019 5:23 AM

van der plump on andy cohen now.

yes she got new veneers and Camille hoped for theyr too white so obviously lisa was pissed by the diss of her old chompers….

she looks like an old tranny in that sparkly macys hat.

her Marlboro voice is so amusing, and sad

cough cough u old hag

by Anonymousreply 105April 10, 2019 6:05 AM

funny how LVP walks away when she cant defend her lies.

she done

she can go into the history books.

bye bitch

by Anonymousreply 106April 10, 2019 6:06 AM

LVP is classic nouveau riche trash from south London. Clapham to be exact. Rinna should grill her about this for good TV.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107April 10, 2019 6:08 AM

Her age is catching up with her....

sad to see the face and knees go.

by Anonymousreply 108April 10, 2019 6:08 AM

we all know she xxxxxx her way to the top...of bar owners

wheeeee

by Anonymousreply 109April 10, 2019 6:09 AM

Prostitutes never apologize, they jus buy new doggies...….

by Anonymousreply 110April 10, 2019 6:10 AM

Oh dear lord, she has clearly gone round the bend.

to go on tv wearing that Barbie doll hat.

gessus. switch meds girl!

by Anonymousreply 111April 10, 2019 6:11 AM

LVP told Andy that she hasn't watched any of this season's episodes. Bwaaahaa

by Anonymousreply 112April 10, 2019 6:12 AM

Her nose looks odd , think she had it tinkered with....

by Anonymousreply 113April 10, 2019 6:12 AM

Oy, Lisa, cover yer tits!

by Anonymousreply 114April 10, 2019 6:15 AM

I know, like she thinks theyr some great assets. honey theyr old saggy reminders ur pushin 70.....GROW UP

by Anonymousreply 115April 10, 2019 6:22 AM

God lvp is a skag….doesn't even see what an asshole she is for lying with such piggishness.

how can that old man she lives with stand her????

I hope he has lots of young hot thangs on the side.

imagine curling up with lisa and her old udders at night. …. gag

by Anonymousreply 116April 10, 2019 6:24 AM

she was a pop tart ho bak in the video days of the seventys with ABC and their mtv vid...

in UK she was known as a groupie sad sack with designs on rich old hogs.

by Anonymousreply 117April 10, 2019 6:26 AM

yay Southern Charm is cumin back, women under 70!

by Anonymousreply 118April 10, 2019 6:28 AM

Lisa and the dotard have separate bedrooms.

by Anonymousreply 119April 10, 2019 6:30 AM

Lying skunt, she has watched this episode 20 times and ya know it....

by Anonymousreply 120April 10, 2019 6:30 AM

bitch! pretending like andys doggie would harm her fuzzy rat.

old fukker

by Anonymousreply 121April 10, 2019 6:31 AM

Shit andy or someone in production prob fed the article to Radar to add countless drama to the dam series

by Anonymousreply 122April 10, 2019 6:33 AM

I love Dorrit, she such a wanna be actress....fun

by Anonymousreply 123April 10, 2019 6:33 AM

Dorit is Tel Aviv trash spinning her own bullshit about pappi's' diabetes.

by Anonymousreply 124April 10, 2019 6:44 AM

Theyr all trash who climbed to success on their backs....

that we know, their historys are easy to access.

dumb skunts who sold their teats for a roof over their head.

by Anonymousreply 125April 10, 2019 6:47 AM

Although the dog storyline is lame, this season is way better than the last season

by Anonymousreply 126April 10, 2019 6:48 AM

Yeah, I'm all for older women showing what they have...if it is a good show. Those fucking udders of hers are horrible. Guessing she doesn't have a single stylist who gives a shit. She looks really good in jeans and a shirt. She has to do this? Gross.

by Anonymousreply 127April 10, 2019 6:48 AM

welcome in, sir. lvp will be with u soon, leave ur clothes in the vestibule and follow me.....

by Anonymousreply 128April 10, 2019 6:52 AM

I mean really, can u imagine that lil man she married too , gnawing on them big tuff teats?

by Anonymousreply 129April 10, 2019 6:53 AM

That's the prob, some young fey stylist told her them boobies are hot, thus her display of their aged raggyness...

by Anonymousreply 130April 10, 2019 6:54 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131April 10, 2019 6:58 AM

Not a Lisa "stan" by any means. But my husband and I have had separate master suites for ages. It makes it far more cozier in our opinion. I don't know or care if it is an eldergay thing or not, but after a couple of decades it has certainly worked out quite well for us.

by Anonymousreply 132April 10, 2019 7:09 AM

WTF?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133April 10, 2019 7:20 AM

Lisa really pulled out all the sympathy shots on last night's episode: the sad ride to a friendless birthday, both kids, Nanny Kay, the brother that she never mentioned or had attend any event or family function before, so upset she can barely face the world...

And yet over on VPR, filmed at the same time, she's cracking jokes, firing people, meddling in her staff's lives. She's a completely different person.

by Anonymousreply 134April 10, 2019 9:59 AM

you would split ur guts in humor if u knew the things the cast of lvp's show at that la sur and tom tom said about her behind her back.

scandaloous

by Anonymousreply 135April 10, 2019 10:32 AM

All of the LiarVP hags fingering themselves over Camille until last night, now she is their new target!! Your snatch is gold until you say one word about their hag. Not to mention they are also now after the VPR girls for saying LiarVP needs to be more authentic while filming.

Poor Lisa!!! Everyone against her! It must be jealousy over her immense and utter fabulousness!!!

by Anonymousreply 136April 10, 2019 2:16 PM

Maybe LVP got a facelift and that’s why she stopped taping? I thought she looked great on WWHL last night and I believe Lisa.

by Anonymousreply 137April 10, 2019 2:36 PM

I was the first to warn you bitches how this cunt operates!

by Anonymousreply 138April 10, 2019 2:38 PM

Last night was a welcome return of cunt Camille from season 1. I’m looking forward to next week when she compares herself to Brett Kavanaugh

by Anonymousreply 139April 10, 2019 3:22 PM

Good god. WTF is the point of any of this if nothing on this show changes?

by Anonymousreply 140April 10, 2019 3:29 PM

Erika and Teddi seem more like "Friends of the Housewives" rather than full-fledged cast members. Teddi just isn't a compelling personality, and Erika's arranged marriage grosses viewers out. Denise has already outshone both of them in just a few episodes.

Is Kim going to be on the show at all this season? I want to see how she's doing.

by Anonymousreply 141April 10, 2019 3:56 PM

Erika's house is turning into Grey Gardens-lite.

I have been really enjoying Denise and the show has been heavily featuring her.

[QUOTE]Is Kim going to be on the show at all this season? I want to see how she's doing.

According to the previews last night, Kim will make an appearance in next week's episode.

by Anonymousreply 142April 10, 2019 4:00 PM

There’s too many people on there with not enough history or background together. Instead of dumping all these newer people they should have them brought in slower.

by Anonymousreply 143April 10, 2019 4:00 PM

If the House initiates impeachment against this president, they will be able to obtain the full, unredacted report. Is this being considered at all? He's already done enough out in the open to warrant impeachment. Once the full report gets leaked out to the public, the full horrors of

It's a big move, but I think we're moving closer and closer to it being a "nuclear option" worth considering.

by Anonymousreply 144April 10, 2019 4:05 PM

^^^Whoops, sorry, that was clearly for the Treason thread.

by Anonymousreply 145April 10, 2019 4:07 PM

R134 According to Kyle that wasn’t LVP’s real Birthday Party on the show last night! Lisa really is a stunt queen!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146April 10, 2019 4:12 PM

LVP looked really pathetic last night in almost every scene.

by Anonymousreply 147April 10, 2019 4:14 PM

The Vanderpuppets are FURIOUS with Andy this morning that he brought out Wacha last night on WWHL instead of his son Benjamin to greet Lisa! They are accusing him of favoritism as Kyle was invited to Andy’s Duplex for a private visit with the little bundle of joy. Perhaps if Lisa didn’t skip the baby shower she might have been granted her own personal invitation to Andy’s fabulous NYC abode. Personally I love the subtle shade Andy is throwing Lisa’s way! It’s perfect but he can totally deny it at the same time 😂

by Anonymousreply 148April 10, 2019 4:18 PM

Lisa and her horrid British teeth. Camille was hilarious last night. They need to get her drunk more often.

Speaking of Camille, whatever happened to her side bitch DeeDee? She popped up in a flashback last night.

by Anonymousreply 149April 10, 2019 4:20 PM

R149 I always got the sense that DeeDee was in love with Camille and Camille used that to her advantage. Who was the assistant of Camille’s that died?

by Anonymousreply 150April 10, 2019 4:24 PM

The lady with the dog at LVP's party was last night's true runaway star of the show.

by Anonymousreply 151April 10, 2019 4:49 PM

R151 who was that?

by Anonymousreply 152April 10, 2019 5:06 PM

I loved he brought wacha out last night. It was so funny! A lot of these “parties” on Housewives are not the real parties. I didn’t t think it looked too real either. Neither did Sonja’s Paper Magazine party on NYC. I’ve never been to any Paper event that Mickey wasn’t at and I didn’t see him at that one.

by Anonymousreply 153April 10, 2019 5:10 PM

Why do people think Lisa (or even Kyle for that matter) want to go to Andy's to see the baby. I have kids, just like Lisa and Kyle do, and after a while you just don't care about anyone else's drooling shapeless baby. You've seen one, you've seen them all. It's more of a an inconvenience than anything else. After I had my last kid, people would want to come over to visit, and I would say "why?" (I had noone over except my parents). I also find that when people do visit, they fall into one of two camps: those who barely acknowledge the baby and just talk and eat or those who don't acknowledge the baby and look at the clock every 5 minutes trying to exit as soon as possible. Spare me.

by Anonymousreply 154April 10, 2019 5:56 PM

[QUOTE]those who don't acknowledge the baby and look at the clock every 5 minutes trying to exit as soon as possible. Spare me.

Spare US. Your baby smelled like shit and was ugly as sin.

by Anonymousreply 155April 10, 2019 6:14 PM

R154 you’re probably Chrissy Metz and you smelled so bad they just wanted to leave. You don’t even have a baby you just can’t say that nobody wants to come over and spend time with your ugly puss.

by Anonymousreply 156April 10, 2019 6:16 PM

I have 3 kids. They're all cute but I probably did (and still do) smell. I used to be very pretty, now I am old. How did Chrissy Metz make her way into this conversation??

by Anonymousreply 157April 10, 2019 7:08 PM

R157 I love you. I smell too. Especially because I wipe back to front but it’s all I can do. I’m not pretty anymore either. I’m also fat but I’m not as fat as Chrissy Metz. Are you?

by Anonymousreply 158April 10, 2019 7:11 PM

I'm a little fat because I still have baby weight to lose, and since I am old, it's not easy like it was. I used to be pretty and skinny, but no more. Definitely not Chrissy Metz territory though. I smell because with 3 kids showers aren't a regular thing. People do want to visit, I don't really want them to, because like I said, it's inconvenient! Maybe not for Andy though. I doubt Lisa and Kyle really want to sit in Andy's apartment looking at a baby though, that's how I suspect most people feel, but social graces and all.

I love you too R158.

by Anonymousreply 159April 10, 2019 7:28 PM

I think they really want to see the kids and your friends really want to see yours too. But I think you are right about they get there then want to go. It’s like, here’s the kid, now go.

Do you ever eat foods that give you really bad gas? I do that a lot. I like to sit at my desk and silently pass really rank farts. I don’t think the workers know it’s me though. I really like it.

by Anonymousreply 160April 10, 2019 7:34 PM

Can you take this FRAU talk elsewhere? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 161April 10, 2019 7:34 PM

I can't believe that Andy was using his baby as some sort of joke/shade. The way he set it up was distasteful. It's obvious that the baby is just a status symbol to him and a way to get media attention. He's gross!

by Anonymousreply 162April 10, 2019 7:45 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163April 10, 2019 8:18 PM

When did LVP go blonde?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164April 10, 2019 8:32 PM

Kyle still instigating..... I want to know more about the fraud case against Maracio....thats all i want from #TeamKyle

Lisa's multi-million dollar fortune has you stumpetts so pressed.Its funny....everyone else needs Beverly Hills Housewives to push their brands.Lisa Vanderpump dosen't....and her net worth and demeanor scream it.Which is why you bitches hate her.If she exits,there goes the show. Rinna's QVC tacky clothes.Kyles overpriced store.Ericka Jane's vegas act.Dorits imitation of Ericka Jayne.All these feeble attempts are Trumped by Lisa and Kens actual 300 million dollar a year grossing (restaurants and nightclubs)

An they know it...which is why they all will be bitting LV's butt sooner or later to get Back in her good graces.Lisa should snub them all.She hardly needs the money or exposure.

Like they do.....laughs as my limo pulls off from you tacky tramps.

by Anonymousreply 165April 10, 2019 10:14 PM

r165 Where the FUCK did you pull out that 300 million a year figure from? Your ass apparently. I'm sure they aren't starving, but that is quite literally insane.

by Anonymousreply 166April 10, 2019 10:18 PM

Rinna you really need to quit this thread. Your content is TIRED and more importantly INEFFECTIVE. Shouldn't you be somewhere paying off PEOPLE to get Amelia into college????? LVP WILL CONTINUE TO LEAD THE PACK! The rest of you bitches need to scurry for a REAL story line.

by Anonymousreply 167April 10, 2019 11:27 PM

Camille said Lisa's breath was rancid. There is no coming back from that!

by Anonymousreply 168April 10, 2019 11:29 PM

Lisa Rinna and her tacky QVC clothes and filthy house.

by Anonymousreply 169April 10, 2019 11:42 PM

LVP doesn't need the show... sure. So she just continues to be on it year after year, after being treated so badly and terribly by all these people repeatedly.

So what you're saying is... she's a moron.

by Anonymousreply 170April 10, 2019 11:46 PM

LVP said she hasn't watched any of the episodes?

Isn't she contractually obligated to do so? I thought they're supposed to write blogs as part of their jobs?

Has she not written any?

by Anonymousreply 171April 10, 2019 11:47 PM

Couple of things from last night's episode:

Denise clearly put that cucumber out on to the patio on purpose.

LVP obviously forced her son to say that shit. He looked both uncomfortable and pissed about it. And notice how quickly she had to rub in his face that she was his boss.

She constantly had to keep screeching about Kyle in her kitchen and it seemed obvious what narrative she was trying to create. Also, I don't think it's normal for someone to talk about wanting to take a sledgehammer to someone's head.

Finally, I always laugh at the way that LVP argues. If anyone ever confronts her with anything, her immediate response is, "well I feel that way TOO only MORESO."

by Anonymousreply 172April 10, 2019 11:50 PM

[quote]And yet over on VPR, filmed at the same time,

They weren't filmed at the exact same time - VPR started filming first. For example, the Daily Mail TomTom party was around the middle of VPR's season, where it had already happened when this show started filming.

by Anonymousreply 173April 11, 2019 12:21 AM

LVP needs these two programs to keep her 4 restaurant investments going. You don’t really think the fraus dine at these joints for the superb food and drink, do you? These shows are one big promo for tourists and bridal parties.

by Anonymousreply 174April 11, 2019 12:36 AM

Kind of annoying that Andy didn't bring up last night how LVP quit the rest of the season. He didn't even ask if she was coming back. She was acting as self-righteous, sanctimonious and entitled as ever.

She joked she was wearing that crazy hat because "they" (meaning the rest of the BH cast) could have her crown if they really want it. Not sure if that was an implication she's done with the show or not but she was talking like she's coming back. I guess it will all come down to the reunion. If she doesn't show up there then she's definitely done

by Anonymousreply 175April 11, 2019 4:21 AM

I'm streaming something on my laptop right now with a fragile connection and afraid to fuck it up by looking. Is LVP's episode of WWHL available on On Demand?

by Anonymousreply 176April 11, 2019 4:25 AM

R176 the clips are available on Youtube.

by Anonymousreply 177April 11, 2019 4:31 AM

And no it's not up on WWHL yet.

by Anonymousreply 178April 11, 2019 4:31 AM

half of their cafes/clubs only break even,

their money is made 'other ways', they go way back to the gangster days of UK club scene....

andys shade of lvp was hilarious . loved Camille for dissin the old bags receeded gums, and nicotine teeth. if she has money, lvp should have some good work done and cover her sagging udders.or git em lifted.

luv how theyr makin lvp look like shit this, her last season..... (does tom tom have health dept problems)"?

by Anonymousreply 179April 11, 2019 4:32 AM

If she shows her udders up at the reunion , they will all fry her ass with hot grease momma.

her not so nimble hubby will toddle in with doggie, to put out the flames with his cape...

by Anonymousreply 180April 11, 2019 4:33 AM

LVP must have had some work done in the last 20 years or so because IMO even though she's obviously much older, her face looks infinitely better and softer than back in the 80s. She had more mannish features in that music video.

by Anonymousreply 181April 11, 2019 4:50 AM

off the subject

did bethanny have more nose work? she look like Kubler elf....not nice.

wish she had been nicer to that lovely man that committed suicide...

by Anonymousreply 182April 11, 2019 5:00 AM

for those of you who never got to see LVP's acting abilities, here was her big role on the Baywatch Nights series

she starts appearing after 5:15

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183April 11, 2019 5:07 AM

omg lvp's stumpy old legs....

by Anonymousreply 184April 11, 2019 6:08 AM

omg brandon Maxwell such a boring old fop AND FLOP on andy now, WHO IS HE????

by Anonymousreply 185April 11, 2019 6:11 AM

how where why did he get to where he got????

mommys $ ?

by Anonymousreply 186April 11, 2019 6:12 AM

Thanks guys for the info re where I can find her on WWHL. I am pretty indifferent toward her, though I have to say I'm seeing shit now that I think I ignored early on. But on to the superficial:

LVP was *very* vocal about against getting plastic surgery (the real deal, not just botox/filler) two years ago when she was pushing her dermatologist and his skin line on her Twitter. I haven't seen her on WWHL yet, so I'm intrigued how she looks. I hope she got her neck fixed and tossed the Chrissy Metz-weight eyelashes.

She might have finally caved on surgery, but fuck it, why not if you have the money. She does need to lay off showing off her tits. A bit of cleavage is one thing, but lately it has been full udder. That isn't a great look on anyone (Dorit, I hate you, but your body was amazing until you got those horrible boulders), let alone someone in their fifties. Very cheap and "madam" looking.

by Anonymousreply 187April 11, 2019 6:33 AM

gurl she been getting cut and lifted and injected for 50 yrs....

they lie theyr ass of if they gotta

by Anonymousreply 188April 11, 2019 12:17 PM

R188, is there a reason that you type like that? All lowercase, barely using correct grammar, no punctuation. You sound like an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 189April 11, 2019 2:09 PM

OMG THE THINGS THE EMPLOYEES (JAX, TOM AND TOM, LALA, AND ALL THE WHORES) AND OTHERS SAY BOUT LVP'S UDDERS IS BEYOND FUNNY

WHEN THE OLD BITCH IS DRUNK, SHE GOES AFTER THE HELPS COCKS

by Anonymousreply 190April 11, 2019 2:56 PM

I PITY LORI'S HUBBY, HE LOOKS SOO TIMID BESIDE HER BITCHY FACE, SHE IS ALPHA AND HE SWEET

YES LETS PRAY HE DIVORCES HER OLD ASS, HE DESERVES YOUNGER AND FRESHER PUSS

by Anonymousreply 191April 11, 2019 2:58 PM

Who the fuck is Lori?

by Anonymousreply 192April 11, 2019 4:39 PM

R192 it probably refers to Loughlin. R191 most likely got threads mixed up.

Although I can see Lori getting her career back by replacing LVP. She's just as much of a snotty bitch and has more money than her!

by Anonymousreply 193April 11, 2019 4:50 PM

I like when LVP's lower class accent comes out.

by Anonymousreply 194April 11, 2019 6:00 PM

R179 please tell more about ken’s connection to shady London club scene in 80’s/90’s....

The Tom who is with Ariana once said on camera that he “hates when Ken gets all British Gangster”...

What did Tom mean by this? What did he know? Why say something like that and not “hate it when Ken gets threatening” etc....

by Anonymousreply 195April 11, 2019 7:40 PM

LVP was so obvious on her kitchen remodel...........wonder what kind of a discount she is getting since she allowed the kitchen remodelers to have product placement (their name) broadcast on the show? EVERYTHING Vanderpump does is somehow done on the cheap or is just genuinely tacky. My hunch is Vanderpump doesnt have that much coin in the bank. I also found it offensive that she would even remodel that kitchen as it was perfectly upscale.She wants a white kitchen like every other house in BH? SHe is just adding to the landfill/ pollution issues by doing something so stupid and pointless. Even her friendships are tacky. mohammed hadid is the creepiest looking sleazbag to walk the planet...........every little iota about LVP screams skanky grifter

by Anonymousreply 196April 11, 2019 7:46 PM

I thought the kitchen could definitely use an remodel. GOODBYE KYLE!!

by Anonymousreply 197April 11, 2019 7:55 PM

Ken was once reputed to be business partners with Klass Brusima(dutch drug kingpin...in invested in lots of british real estate to hide drug loot).Ken denies it was that deep and says he had many "shady"business partners over the yrs. Lisa is perfect as mob moll.....from her hair,to breasts and constant high heels.

by Anonymousreply 198April 11, 2019 9:26 PM

Interesting r198 where did you hear that?

I have a vibe Ken's oldest son is involved in some shady shit. I rewatched that episode when Ken and Lisa visit him not long ago, and there was something very...slick about him. Hot guy though.

by Anonymousreply 199April 11, 2019 9:45 PM

What in the world is wrong with Dorit (besides the obvious)? Why would she get bowling ball bolt-on boobs a la 1985? NOONE gets boob jobs like that anymore. I know she is a tad older but is she not aware that the current trend with ANY plastic surgery is to get the kind that looks like you didn't get any at all?? She has money problems? Did she go to Tijuana to get them done. She's stuck in another decade.

And then I love how she is constantly wearing half a shirt to show them off as if no one knows she went to Tijuana to get bowling balls placed on her chest. The women must be dying laughing behind her back.

by Anonymousreply 200April 11, 2019 9:51 PM

finding out that PK has diabetes and then on WWHL we found out from LVP that he smokes...eew! Dorit must feel like a fool. Not only is he physically grotesque but he's broke. She obviously only married him for the perception that he was wealthy. Her kids both look more like him too

by Anonymousreply 201April 11, 2019 10:38 PM

Watching Dorit talk about PK's health issues made me think that she was setting things up and about ready to pull a Shana Lynette!

by Anonymousreply 202April 11, 2019 11:40 PM

Enjoy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203April 11, 2019 11:40 PM

Damn Camille could really move!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204April 12, 2019 12:17 AM

Damn, I’ll bet Miss Camille is a saucy little wench in the sack...... well..... except maybe for that IBS thing...

by Anonymousreply 205April 12, 2019 12:32 AM

Dorit's kids do like PK, but I don't think she's that pretty either. She has a nice body (except for the boobs) and she dresses well (sometimes), but her face is ugly and her hair is terrible. The kids were screwed either way.

by Anonymousreply 206April 12, 2019 12:34 AM

Your words are like miss-aisles, R206! Miss-aisles!

by Anonymousreply 207April 12, 2019 1:18 AM

yeah strange how Camille went from Club MTV free spirited dancer to a republican

by Anonymousreply 208April 12, 2019 1:26 AM

R208 He was rich as fuck

by Anonymousreply 209April 12, 2019 1:27 AM

I don't think Dorit's face is ugly at all. But the worst bowling balls are Bethany's. So ridiculously sized for her body. Do straight men really get off on fake breasts? That just seems odd to me. Like you're fessing up to being delusional while having sex if that makes any sense.

by Anonymousreply 210April 12, 2019 1:29 AM

r210 Straight men don't care. "They are real on the outside" is the mentality from what I've gleaned. I don't get it either. I'm a gay man who can appreciate a nice rack, but not obviously fake and cartoonish. Dorit's are so stretched they look fucking painful.

by Anonymousreply 211April 12, 2019 1:39 AM

We need to see [bold] much [/bold] more of Aaron

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212April 12, 2019 2:07 AM

The Ken and Lisa gossip is FANTASTIC!

I was also fascinated by the Maloofs (Adrienne.) Damn. They have GOT to be embroiled in some shady as fuck shit.

One of them (George?) used to fuck Paris Herpes. They scrream ‘coke traffickers’ to me....

by Anonymousreply 213April 12, 2019 4:52 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214April 12, 2019 7:45 AM

I hate to tell PK, but a fasting blood sugar of 318 is PRETTY BAD. I hope his fat ass is at least on Metformin.

by Anonymousreply 215April 12, 2019 5:08 PM

It wouldn't surprise me if PK and Dorit lied about what the actual number was to make it sound worse than it is. They're desperate and need some sort of storyline.

That being said, the Editors were shaaaaady AF putting in all those clips of PK munching down. It was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 216April 12, 2019 5:27 PM

They did a closeup of the number on his glucometer. PK, you in trouble, gurl!

by Anonymousreply 217April 12, 2019 10:50 PM

I'm sure Dorit would love the chance to get with a more attractive man who was actually wealthy

by Anonymousreply 218April 12, 2019 11:01 PM

[quote]I don't think Dorit's face is ugly at all.

Me, neither. I actually think she's one of the most attractive HWs across the board.

by Anonymousreply 219April 12, 2019 11:04 PM

Word on the street is that Miss Ken and Dr Sessa were looking very cozy at Tom Tom the other night.

by Anonymousreply 220April 13, 2019 4:08 AM

Dorit isn't as scary looking as Taylor Armstrong.

by Anonymousreply 221April 13, 2019 4:16 AM

[quote]Word on the street is that Miss Ken and Dr Sessa were looking very cozy at Tom Tom the other night.

I remember when it was someone else who was forced to be cozy with Ken....

by Anonymousreply 222April 13, 2019 4:20 AM

When they redo kitchens on high-end places that are only a few years old, do they sell off the rip outs? I mean - some of those appliances are $10K alone.

by Anonymousreply 223April 13, 2019 4:26 AM

R223 Lisa’s kitchen is probably 10 yrs old - Her home wasn’t new when she purchased it

by Anonymousreply 224April 13, 2019 4:46 AM

who is dr Sessa.....ken pings screams gai yes....

who else would marry a tranny look alike like old LVP.....look up her old chums and what they have to say bout her tawdry ways bak in the day... SHADY LADY IN THE SHADY WORLD OF BARS AND RISTORANTES....ken us wild thang...if them bathrooms of the bars could talk.

WHEEEEE

by Anonymousreply 225April 13, 2019 7:16 AM

"Who is Dr. Sessa?"

Are you even watching the show, R225?

by Anonymousreply 226April 13, 2019 9:22 AM

Here is a sample of the delusion of the Vanderpuppets from Twitter. They are truly in a world onto their own. I think they were really juiced up for Lisa’s appearance on WWHL this week. They came crashing back to earth when Andy challenged her on several points. To add insult to injury Bethenny appeared the following night and revealed that she’s been texting with Rinna and Kyle about the show, they are all friends for several years. The Vanderpuppets now have it in their heads that there is some vast conspiracy to take LVP down by Kyle, Rinna, Bethenny, Andy and Bravo. You can’t make this shit up. Maybe just maybe the rest of us don’t live in a bubble and can see Lisa for what she truly is, a shit stirring grifter. Back to my original point, see the link below and comments if you want a good laugh!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227April 13, 2019 3:50 PM

Another great link from Twitter with video evidence breaking down 9 years of her LIES!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228April 13, 2019 3:57 PM

Sorry - A great link breaking down 9 years of LVP’s lies on RHOBH with video evidence - The guy that put this together has receipts 🧾

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229April 13, 2019 3:59 PM

r225 sounds "special".

by Anonymousreply 230April 13, 2019 4:39 PM

r227/r228/r229 - get a life.

by Anonymousreply 231April 13, 2019 5:14 PM

R231 Sorry If the truth hurts 🤷🏼‍♂️ It’s a funny thing when reality comes crashing down on Lisa Vanderpump and her devoted flock - Perception is not reality - Lies are not truth - Ratings have never been better and it’s due to the fact that LVP is being dragged - What happened to nobody watching after the “Showdown at Villa Rosa”? - Didn’t you all predict a sharp decline in the ratings - They actually went up!

by Anonymousreply 232April 13, 2019 6:26 PM

r232, it's not a matter of truth, it's about your obsession with the stans, when they have shit all to do with the show.

by Anonymousreply 233April 13, 2019 7:10 PM

R229 that was one clip that didn't show anything about lies?

by Anonymousreply 234April 13, 2019 9:48 PM

I wish LVP would let it rip about all the other women's hubbies' lawsuits and troubles. That's the REALITY we need to be seeing, instead of all the deflecting of the dog bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 235April 13, 2019 10:03 PM

But then LVP would have to talk about her own legal issues, no?

by Anonymousreply 236April 13, 2019 10:13 PM

Mauricio, PK, and Tom all have pending legal issues. What are LVP's? Because if she had some, no fucking way would it be a secret.

by Anonymousreply 237April 14, 2019 12:47 AM

Dorit must actually like PK. She is very attractive an an accomplished grifter I'm sure she could get a man with more to offer than Boy George's friendship.

by Anonymousreply 238April 14, 2019 2:41 AM

I can't believe I used to like Dorit and PK. They really blew it.

by Anonymousreply 239April 14, 2019 2:54 AM

The only thing worse than smug hag LVP is her smug hag fans. Good god.

by Anonymousreply 240April 14, 2019 1:01 PM

R240 God yes. I might be able to tolerate Vandercunt (Not really but she would be less annoying, just slightly) but her fans are insane. Their constant back patting every time she spouts her rehearsed and stolen witty one liners to her supposed victories over the other women. Yaasss Lisa make those bitches cry. Yasss Lisa you the true queen of Beverly Hills. OMG Rinna is so jealous.

FFS I wish Vandercunt and her stupid fucking fans would just piss off. I'm sick of them overwhelming everything related to the show.

by Anonymousreply 241April 14, 2019 1:21 PM

LMFAO that now they have added Miss Cohen, Camille, and Bethenny to their hit list this week.

POOR LISA!!!!! EVERYONE IS AGAINST HER!!!

by Anonymousreply 242April 14, 2019 1:27 PM

[QUOTE] I can't believe I used to like Dorit and PK. They really blew it.

Well, I mean, we do love blow.

by Anonymousreply 243April 14, 2019 1:57 PM

[quote]I wish LVP would let it rip about all the other women's hubbies' lawsuits and troubles.

She knows that the longevity and ratings of the show requires conflict. Without it, all we've got is a gaggle of botoxed, Lambo-driving, fashion whores having lunch together. And LVP has a long history of fuckery. Remember when she brought up Mauricio's messy meanderings with trans hookers in front of their kids? She tried to get Brandi to bring along a copy of the Enquirer article but Brandi wouldn't do it so LVP brought it herself. She's no innocent.

by Anonymousreply 244April 14, 2019 5:11 PM

[quote]FFS I wish Vandercunt and her stupid fucking fans would just piss off. I'm sick of them overwhelming everything related to the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245April 14, 2019 5:24 PM

Those "Mo likes his tranny hookups" stories were planted in the tabs, but not by who you would think. Word was about to get out about who Mo really was into, and it wasn't trannies. That story was planted, not by LVP, Brandi, or anyone else, except who it would benefit the most.That would be Kyle.

Mo and Farrah have been open-ish secrets in this group and outside of it for a very long time. This isn't "fanfic". Just the truth. LVP and Kyle have enough on each other that they might fall out permanently, but they will never spill each other's deep secrets.

Kim knows of course. Kim knows a lot, really. We all saw Kyle freak out when Kim mentioned "husbands". People thought she meant Rinna, She may have said that to upset Rinna, but look who literally ran from the table in full freakout mode.

by Anonymousreply 246April 14, 2019 5:27 PM

Makes sense, r246. Kyle, Mauricio and Brandi were the ones who first brought up the rumors/tabloids on the show, not LVP. (The story about LVP asking Brandi to bring the magazines on the trip was also proven to be false.)

by Anonymousreply 247April 14, 2019 5:36 PM

[quote]The story about LVP asking Brandi to bring the magazines on the trip was also proven to be false.)

How was this proven false again?

by Anonymousreply 248April 14, 2019 5:43 PM

Brandi was shown packing for the trip with one of her friends, and there were no magazines, nor any talk of any magazines being taken. Also, Brandi's good friends Yolanda and the witchy woman (forgot her name) both said it didn't happen.

Speaking of Brandi, there are pics of her leaving some club and she is looking ROUGH.

by Anonymousreply 249April 14, 2019 6:00 PM

R242 LVP stans have hated Bethenny since this scene last year when Bethenny bulldozed all over LVP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250April 14, 2019 6:14 PM

Eh, who doesn't hate Bethenny?

by Anonymousreply 251April 14, 2019 6:17 PM

[quote]Eh, who doesn't hate Bethenny?

Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 252April 14, 2019 6:30 PM

I would like to see a whole season of LVP interacting with Bethenny. It would be hilarious. Bethenny talks so fast and bluntly that LVP would be frazzled and wouldn't be able to formulate her carefully worded replies

by Anonymousreply 253April 14, 2019 6:35 PM

Bethenny is wonderful soul...Kyle wouldn't be friends with her otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 254April 14, 2019 6:44 PM

Ho can you tell if Dorit is pretty, she has had her face completely redone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255April 14, 2019 10:44 PM

Mauricio and.....Farrah???

What the.....WHAT?!

WHAT?? WHEN? And HOW!

by Anonymousreply 256April 15, 2019 4:27 AM

r256 Yep.

For a long time now.

How? Oh honey, have you not had "the talk" yet? :)

This latest episode reminded me what great TV Season One Camille was. I was so bored by the lobotomized version. Hope to see more Cunty Camille in the episodes to come.

by Anonymousreply 257April 15, 2019 5:15 AM

Farrah's an odd one. Cold and inscrutable. Any DLers in LA ever met her?

by Anonymousreply 258April 15, 2019 5:19 AM

LVP has been caught attacking a fans looks on Twitter. How low can she go? Oh wait must be some more of that “British Humor” - Her fans of course applaud the behavior. Double standards strike again!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259April 16, 2019 4:36 PM

What happened to Brandi’s mouth ? She’s on the cover of the DM today crying and her mouth looks like she’s had a stroke . Sorry I can’t figure out how to link the photo .

by Anonymousreply 260April 16, 2019 7:33 PM

Waiting for Camille to comment on the putrid odor from the Swan shit moat when entering LVP's home.

by Anonymousreply 261April 16, 2019 7:54 PM

Midseason trailer is up:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262April 16, 2019 8:58 PM

Denise never has a cross word to say to anyone! What has Camille done to piss her off so much?

by Anonymousreply 263April 16, 2019 9:12 PM

r263 From some of the comments I've read here and there, Camille (the OG version) really brings it hard the second half.

by Anonymousreply 264April 16, 2019 9:26 PM

R260 She’s a drug addict. Mostly coke and meth. Occasionally crack.

by Anonymousreply 265April 16, 2019 10:43 PM

Lisa wrote a blog post...just not on Bravo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266April 16, 2019 11:08 PM

wtf at least 1/4 of the footage in the mid-season trailer is what we already saw (but haven't seen yet) in the first season trailer

by Anonymousreply 267April 16, 2019 11:08 PM

R255 Even with all the work, she does look BETTER, but not beautiful. Hell, she is sexy and attractive at times, but not beautiful. Think of all the beautiful women out there, and then Dorit. Her nose will just never fit her face (despite all the nose jobs), her eyes are small and slightly close together (nothing wrong with that, but just not beautiful). It's not a big deal though because she has a great body.

One other thing I will say is that just 3 short years ago, during Dorit's first season, she looked so much younger than she does now. I don't know what the heck has happened (maybe the financial problems) to make her age so fast but it's jarring. She went from looking late 30s to mid-late 40s overnight.

by Anonymousreply 268April 17, 2019 1:35 AM

omg - are you watching this Camille fight over Kavanaugh?

by Anonymousreply 269April 17, 2019 1:47 AM

Camille likening her being the housewife everyone loves to hate to Kavanaugh being accused of sexual impropriety is so crazy and self-obsessed I can't even laugh. It's clinically insane.

Lois's story is terrifying., by the way.

by Anonymousreply 270April 17, 2019 2:07 AM

LVP NEEDS TO GO!

by Anonymousreply 271April 17, 2019 2:29 AM

I think I mentioned this before, but I am old and don't remember. If LVP indeed goes, I would love to see Lea Black from the Miami cast replace her. I follow her on Twitter. Very sharp, very savvy and fun. She's got good energy, plenty of dough and a second home in B.H. so she qualifies.

by Anonymousreply 272April 17, 2019 2:51 AM

Dorit didn't just "have work done."

She had a fucking HEAD TRANSPLANT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273April 17, 2019 3:47 AM

I watched the Season 5 marathon on Bravo today (the Amsterdam season), and boy that shit was GOOD!

Kim Richards really made the show. She's fucking batshit crazy, and she's VICIOUS. More vicious than almost any other housewife I've ever seen.

Watching her attack Rinna throughout that season was just ratings gold. Then Brandi and her crazy shit... especially smacking LVP in the face.

Yolanda was just trying to "make it nice," but the whole season was a trainwreck.

Probably the most shocking line of the season was when Kim called Eileen a BEAST, and said she hates her ugly face and hair. WHOA! That shit just came out of nowhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274April 17, 2019 3:53 AM

Eileen's response...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275April 17, 2019 3:53 AM

Rinna joins the melee....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276April 17, 2019 3:54 AM

Those Richards sisters sure love pointing those fingers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277April 17, 2019 3:55 AM

Oh, Brandi!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278April 17, 2019 3:55 AM

Kyle has never been what one could call intelligent, but in this episode she came off as positively limited.

Mind fucking blown that Lois was nearly killed by the Trailside Killer! I grew up in Marin county, and it was a terrifying time when he was on the hunt. My sisters were basically on lock-down for ages.

by Anonymousreply 279April 17, 2019 4:37 AM

R272 Agree Lea would be an awesome addition

by Anonymousreply 280April 17, 2019 4:40 AM

Did Vyle set up that "coincidental" meeting at the restaurant with her sisters? How bizarre.

I was happy to see Kim's bunny make another appearance, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281April 17, 2019 4:52 AM

What little I saw of Kathy Hilton, I found it delightful she has karma face (and body). She looked early 80's easily, and I don't just mean the decade.

by Anonymousreply 282April 17, 2019 5:09 AM

Fucking hell...Kyle doesn't even know how to do a proper toast. BANG, BANG, CLANG, CLANG, against the glass cheapware. SO TACKY!

I would have thought that sack of white trash Big Kathy would have wanted her kids to attend an excellent finishing school, but I don't think BK really knew what "finishing school" was. If she did, she would have spent every cent of Kim's money on it.

by Anonymousreply 283April 17, 2019 6:58 AM

so of course LVP lied to Camille that she wasn't invited to the bridal party

Camille taking up for Kavanaugh was disgusting but she's a moron so it's not surprising. Given that her ex husband is a super repub she's probably moderate at best.

by Anonymousreply 284April 17, 2019 7:09 AM

Rinna brings it every episode. Lisa, keep it up, girl. Love you.

by Anonymousreply 285April 17, 2019 1:44 PM

Why the hell do these LiarVP stans even want her on the show if they think it is so beneath her and everyone is against her? You know the hag will demand that everyone grovel at her feet if she returns. I hope they all refuse to play that shit for the millionth time.

by Anonymousreply 286April 17, 2019 1:49 PM

That story about Lois was jaw-dropping. Wow. I can't imagine how she must have felt all those years having almost been one of the victims.

Rinna's daughters are so average - I can't believe they're models. The younger one is quite big.

by Anonymousreply 287April 17, 2019 2:17 PM

r287 From what I hear, they are "easing back into civilian life" to put it politely. Hey, they had a go for it, fine. I do like the family. Lois is a treasure, and medical experiments must be done on her if she is indeed in her 90's. Lisa is great for the show. She's funny and can be cunty when given a reason, not just to be a cunt. I like that. She's no dummy and the other women seem to like her.

by Anonymousreply 288April 17, 2019 3:59 PM

Rinna looked so youthful on WWHL last night. Even sitting next to Ciara, she looked great for a 50-something year old woman.

by Anonymousreply 289April 17, 2019 4:38 PM

Rinna is entertaining and liberal, she is on the right side of history as is Teddi. I liked this episode.. Camille exposed herself as a total narcissist..again. Was her friend there? The one who has been in previous episodes but hasn't been seen since? She must have 0 friends if Kyle is in her wedding.

by Anonymousreply 290April 17, 2019 5:37 PM

Whatever happened to her friend DeeDee? Did she kill herself in a lesbian suicide once she realized that Camille was never going to fuck her?

by Anonymousreply 291April 17, 2019 5:39 PM

I think Camille lost a lot of money after her divorce from Kelsey. Something went down. She went from those admittedly gorgeous houses to what amounted to a shitty McMansion on a postage stamp sized bit of property. (This is the one that burned down). You can google it and see what it looked like before the fire. A total comedown. I wonder if she either lost the money on something stupid, or didn't get the amount that was reported. I'm thinking the former.

by Anonymousreply 292April 17, 2019 5:49 PM

Kelsey never spoke to her again after he left her. Not once.

by Anonymousreply 293April 17, 2019 5:51 PM

I hope everyone boycotts this shit if LVP returns for another season of everyone kissing her ass, and that old hag acting like she is so much better than everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 294April 17, 2019 5:57 PM

I just read about the murder of Kelsey's sister in the 1970s which I was not aware of until now. That is just truly awful.

by Anonymousreply 295April 17, 2019 5:58 PM

Oh god...the LVP is evil / LVP is Jesus shit is so tedious. Who the fuck cares? No one is going to boycott the fucking show. Please.

by Anonymousreply 296April 17, 2019 6:00 PM

Most of the fraus are too stupid to realize they are all being played.

by Anonymousreply 297April 17, 2019 6:02 PM

r296, I assume you did not hear of the big "boycott" that LVP stans have organized to stop watching now that she is "forced out" the rest of the season...and how the ratings will implode without her.

by Anonymousreply 298April 17, 2019 6:04 PM

r298 I did hear, and I just rolled my eyes. There have been so many boycotts threatened over the years about all of these fucking ho-wives shows, it's laughable.

by Anonymousreply 299April 17, 2019 6:08 PM

The only implosion that happened during LVP's absence involved Miss Ken's hole after being plowed by the liar minions Sessa and Blizzard.

by Anonymousreply 300April 17, 2019 6:10 PM

DeeDee! I thought she might have been at the shower but couldn't tell? There was a woman with brownish/auburn hair.

by Anonymousreply 301April 17, 2019 6:17 PM

Camille repeatedly referring to Kav as the "victim," was truly disgusting.

It was more disgusting that she kept going on and on saying Ford was a liar (she didn't say that Kav deserved the benefit of the doubt, she kept saying the allegations were LIES!) was also really disgusting and gross considering someone at the table JUST told her that she was attacked and never told anyone. She basically told that woman to fuck off and called her a liar.

THIS is why Camille will forever be known as the most hated housewife in America!!!!

by Anonymousreply 302April 17, 2019 8:12 PM

The clip above that someone posted with Kyle pointing at Brandi is sort of telling. Kyle did back Kim up when Brandi came after her and called her a druggie (which she is).... Kim never defended Kyle once during her run.

by Anonymousreply 303April 17, 2019 8:13 PM

That's because bitch stole my house R303

by Anonymousreply 304April 17, 2019 9:35 PM

yeah I don't get why a lot of fans think Kim is a better person than Kyle. Is Kyle phony and overly concerned about her image? sure but Kim is a drug addict/alcoholic, very manipulative and emotionally abusive. It can't be easy for Kyle to have to deal with her and bail her out of trouble again and again only to have Kim lash out publicly as she did on the show.

by Anonymousreply 305April 17, 2019 10:38 PM

There is not a chance in hell that LVP is returning-

And I now feel that there is not a pig's nipple's chance of her being at the reunion either-

Read her blog-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306April 17, 2019 10:39 PM

And yet LVP will probably be rewarded with another show instead.

by Anonymousreply 307April 17, 2019 10:47 PM

Also, not that it's surprising but Erika's clips were so sad last night.

Apparently she can only get low budget gays for dancers. Are they Mikey's friends?

by Anonymousreply 308April 17, 2019 10:48 PM

good riddance then. I don't care if she gets another spinoff. She needs to leave RHOBH if she's going to behave like this. She had no problem when the other women were going after each other in other seasons. LVP even took part like when she used Brandi to go at Kyle. LVP has repeatedly shown she cannot take the heat when it's directed her way. Wimp

by Anonymousreply 309April 17, 2019 10:49 PM

It is fascinating watching what kind of personality LVP is. Always the victim... always blameless.... never apologizes for anything. If someone dares to say she's upset them, she says no no, they've upset her! And when you call her out for something she's done, she holds it against them for life. Supposedly cares more for animals than she does people...

by Anonymousreply 310April 17, 2019 10:56 PM

Yeah , it's clear from the blog that she will never forgive Camille for the teeth comments. Kyle is dead to her.

There will be no way Lisa CAN return, even if she wanted to.

And her last sentence but about the "end of her story" or something- she is done.

If Bravo is gonna give this lady another show, they should FORCE the bitch to be at the reunion. Why do I suspect a pretaped interview with Andy?? Mark my words.

by Anonymousreply 311April 17, 2019 10:57 PM

R311 I agree that should be the deal. LVP can have the dumb Vanderpump Dogs spinoff only if she attends the reunion, not skip it, not record a taped response.

by Anonymousreply 312April 17, 2019 11:02 PM

I’m not a Kyle stan, but I have to say she has had some of the best plastic surgery I’ve ever seen (and I from L.A.). She looks really good this season.

by Anonymousreply 313April 17, 2019 11:04 PM

I despise Kyle but I agree r313. Very impressive. That said, she should avoid the dark lipstick she sports in some of her talking heads. Ages her 10 years. You'd think she could pull it off with her coloring, but it looks horrible.

by Anonymousreply 314April 17, 2019 11:08 PM

R313, funny, I was thinking how different she looks (and a lot older) than she did in previous seasons. In the first season, she actually looked a lot more like Kim.

Overall though, throughout her life, she's had a lot of good plastic sugery.

by Anonymousreply 315April 17, 2019 11:15 PM

Kyle is looking more and more like Kacey Musgraves who is about 20 years her junior. I think it’s a combination of plastic surgery (especially nose work), the new veneers, and a flattering hairstyle/length.

by Anonymousreply 316April 17, 2019 11:19 PM

Work that pole, Camille.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317April 17, 2019 11:38 PM

[quote]Work that pole, Camille.

I am, I am!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318April 18, 2019 12:06 AM

Nice cooch, Camille!

by Anonymousreply 319April 18, 2019 12:19 AM

[quote]Nice cooch,

You rang?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320April 18, 2019 12:28 AM

Camille essentially blames Kelsey and Kyle for being made a "villain," in people's minds after Season 1....

I guess she wanted to make sure she was a villain for the right reasons, hence her stupid, repeated, and continued siding with Kav.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321April 18, 2019 12:56 AM

How happy do you think Miss Andy was when she saw the Camille Kav defence footage?

by Anonymousreply 322April 18, 2019 1:55 AM

How many nose jobs do you think Kyle has had? As for Camille, she looks like she is melting.

by Anonymousreply 323April 18, 2019 11:50 AM

Hell if I want to watch a show about dogs I'll just go to the Dodo on Instagram. LVP has trench-mouth.

by Anonymousreply 324April 18, 2019 11:52 AM

^^^ It won't be about dogs just like the Rules show isn't about restaurants. It will be about the people who work at her dog foundation and all the gay mischief and drama they get into. DLers will love it and will have four 600 comment threads each week. Watch.

by Anonymousreply 325April 18, 2019 3:13 PM

R295 I know Kelsey is not the greatest guy but he has been through some truly horrific things in life. It's probably why he is the way he is.

by Anonymousreply 326April 18, 2019 5:32 PM

[quote] I know Kelsey is not the greatest guy but he has been through some truly horrific things in life.

This being one of them:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327April 18, 2019 5:35 PM

Weird things about Camille that no-one really mentions:

Supposedly she had cancer twice. Did she ever go through chemo? I have never heard anything about her treatment. The "second" time she was diagnosed, you see pictures of her in the hospital with makeup, smiling, and that was it. For all anyone knows, she was getting lipo.

She claimed she couldn't carry her own children in a pregnancy because she has IBS. What the what? Since when is IBS a disqualifying factor for pregnancy? And does she even really have IBS? Btw I know plenty of people with IBS who had kids.

Why are her kids SO weird? They are not just unattractive, they are weird-looking, and they come across as very socially awkward. There was even a brief clip of the daughter in an episode this season, and you can see her lurch toward her mother, arms akimbo. Kelsey's other kids seem normal. His daughter Greer is actually beautiful. Spencer isn't a beauty but at least she's normal.

by Anonymousreply 328April 18, 2019 5:43 PM

Rinna was pissed on WWHL that she didn't get the first seat closest to Andy. The Housewives almost always get the first seat, but Ciara got it instead. I think he was punishing her. She seemed openly hostile towards Andy throughout the show and didn't like his questions. She and Ciara clearly didn't like each other, either.

I think Andy is upset that the other women are feuding with LVP and it's hurting the show's future. He especially seems upset with Rinna.

by Anonymousreply 329April 18, 2019 8:14 PM

Kathy Hilton needs to join

by Anonymousreply 330April 18, 2019 8:26 PM

R329 I noticed that too, and I couldn't figure out why there was tension/hostility, but what you're saying makes sense. Andy was clearly trying to provoke Rinna when he asked why she didn't call out Dorit when the woman came up and attacked her by the pool while they were on that vacation. If I were Rinna, I would've asked Andy: why didn't Bravo air that scene? But why was that Rinna's responsibility? Just because she calls other people out, I am sure there is plenty of stuff she doesn't. He sounded bitter and a little accusatory but his question seemed very arbitrary.

At the same time, Andy has never exactly loved Lisa, so while it makes sense he would be upset about the women not talking to LVP because it could hurt the show, does he really care that much?

Last thing I will say that may be unpopular: people sanctify Ciara, sing her praises and worship her. But something about her makes me think it's a lot of smoke and mirrors. I get the feeling based on small things that she isn't as nice as her image suggests, and to me, there is something off about her marriage.

by Anonymousreply 331April 18, 2019 11:07 PM

I don't think there's an issue with Rinna and Andy. She was just thanking him on her IG Story, although it was a slap at LVP.

by Anonymousreply 332April 18, 2019 11:13 PM

First time guests get the first seat. Andy and Rinna adore eachother. No problem there. And LVP was thrown lots of shade by Andy during her solo appearance You seem to be projecting or inventing scenarios.

by Anonymousreply 333April 18, 2019 11:27 PM

Ciara and Rinna got along just fine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334April 18, 2019 11:33 PM

[quote]First time guests get the first seat.

No they don't. The Housewives, especially the top ones like Rinna, ALWAYS get the first chair.

by Anonymousreply 335April 19, 2019 2:06 AM

Ciara was teaching Rinna how to twerk on the WWHL After Show - People need of stop make an issue out of something that doesn’t exist - Rinna does not have an issue with Ciara or Andy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336April 19, 2019 3:41 AM

Lisa Rinna doesn’t care if you think she is “too old” to attend the Coachella music festival.

While appearing on Watch What Happens Live Tuesday, Andy Cohen brought up the fact that Rinna, 55, and her Real Housewives of Beverly Hills costars Kyle Richards and Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave were recently called out by fans for being “too old” to attend Coachella.

“To old for the s– go home grandmas,” the fan wrote in the comments section of Richards’ photo which she posted on Instagram.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337April 19, 2019 4:13 AM

The irony of the post at R337, is that it was probably made by Granny Pump or one of her minions.

by Anonymousreply 338April 19, 2019 4:22 AM

How is there not more conversation or dirt about the only person to have EVER come close on this show to BEING INTERESTING.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339April 19, 2019 4:58 AM

R339

Would have given my kidney to see Allison Dubois and Carlton the British Wiccan Witch Person go at it...

by Anonymousreply 340April 19, 2019 5:06 AM

[quote]It won't be about dogs just like the Rules show isn't about restaurants. It will be about the people who work at her dog foundation and all the gay mischief and drama they get into. DLers will love it and will have four 600 comment threads each week. Watch.

Yep, and the resident LVP haterloon will slit his wrists.

by Anonymousreply 341April 19, 2019 9:17 PM

I really do hope LVP leaves. At this point there is no real way the show can continue with her with the way she behaves. She won't apologize, she holds on to every perceived slight (but will never miss an opportunity to make a dig at you) and can only interact with people if they kiss her ass. You see how she folded with a dominant personality like Bethenny. Give her another show and hopefully she takes her weird fanbase with her. I agree though, she shouldn't get another show if she ducks the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 342April 19, 2019 9:45 PM

If LVP doesn't show up at the reunion then it will only be one part, because the other bitches haven't done or said anything of note to warrant a part two or three.

by Anonymousreply 343April 19, 2019 9:58 PM

Lisa had basically 2 people on the show left to share scenes with. Denise and Camille. She is now done with Camille. Lisa is 100% out. Her blog says it all.

Lisa will only show up to the reunion if she has receipts on these women. She has nothing.

She knows that her people planted the Radar Online story. (I do not think it was Lisa, but it was her people, and she knew.

I'm thinking Lisa doesn't even pretape an interview at this point. She knows that if she shows up to the reunion she will look really bad- the women will destroy her for not showing up for work like a professional- I actually think the dog shit would be secondary by reunion time.

by Anonymousreply 344April 20, 2019 11:47 AM

I'm trying to imagine how many times the thirsty Dr. Sessa will manage to take his shirt off in the average episode of "Vanderpuppies".

by Anonymousreply 345April 20, 2019 1:59 PM

And Sessa (or the other one) leaked that shit to Radar.

by Anonymousreply 346April 20, 2019 3:08 PM

Who is John Blizzard? I don't know him. I don't speak to him.

by Anonymousreply 347April 20, 2019 3:11 PM

Poor Denise has to film with the rancid breathed LVP!

by Anonymousreply 348April 20, 2019 4:22 PM

I have to say, I do think Camille was edited- Camille CLAIMS to have said that when caps are removed, the stench is horrible (from a dentist's point of view)

Now the receding gums, was all her!!!

I always liked Lisa's teeth before and after- but possibly close up it was a different story!

Sounds like Camille gets the semi-villain edit the remainder of the season. What does that tell you- when a "friend" and not a main cast member is the protagonist.

This show better get 2-3 new people.

by Anonymousreply 349April 20, 2019 4:36 PM

Bring back Brandi and her gays!

by Anonymousreply 350April 20, 2019 4:39 PM

Brandi is returning- no doubt. The show needs more than her.

by Anonymousreply 351April 20, 2019 5:12 PM

Brandi's still a fucking mess. Unemployable.

by Anonymousreply 352April 20, 2019 5:29 PM

Am I the only one who thinks LVP looks like a relic leftover from dynasty in the 80s?

But I kinda like that about her. Some of her glitzy looks suit her perfectly. Its just very Vanderfabulous.

by Anonymousreply 353April 20, 2019 7:07 PM

Brandi looks like she had a stroke and is emaciated , from recent photos . Anyone know if she’s not well ?

by Anonymousreply 354April 20, 2019 7:56 PM

R353, I will actually miss LVP on this show!!! But my god, she is a horrid woman in terms of friendship-

And Brandi returning (and she is- trust me) won't nearly matter without LVP!!!

I predict she and Erika will HATE EACH OTHER. And also, Dorit. So that may be good.

But this show needs more than Brandi now that Lisa is done. I would bring back Kim back full time. She is like the villainess that no one realizes she is anyway.

She is fucked in the head, quite nasty, and may be what the show needs. And she loves chipmunks, as do I!!!

by Anonymousreply 355April 20, 2019 7:59 PM

r355 I think Brandi is friendly with Erika in real life. I know for sure she is with Denise. I think she's even made some inroads with Vyle. With LVP totally out of the equation, it would be interesting to see if the women actually all get along more or less, except for a few good cunt fights here and there like on NYC. I don't Dorit will be back next season. Too many money troubles and no storyline to speak of.

by Anonymousreply 356April 20, 2019 8:07 PM

I like Brandi and Kim. Not sure they are what this show needs. Calling Nicollette Sheridan to come in and mix this shit up! LVP was the worst I just wished she owned her villain and was the true Dynasty Like Star. Hate her constant victim act. Don’t dish it out if you can’t take it bitch!

by Anonymousreply 357April 20, 2019 8:08 PM

Teddi needs to go, pronto. Everybody agrees that she's nice enough, but not cut out for this show. She's boring. That Latina woman, Joyce, was more interesting than Teddi.

If Erika has another season like this one again, then she needs to go, too. She's been going downhill ever since her first season. She's not interesting enough to keep viewers attention more than a couple seasons.

I want Kim to come back, just to knock Kyle down a few pegs. She's too rich and perfect right now. We need Kim to remind her that she's still a nobody. And to remind viewers that Kyle and Mauricio are thieving house stealers.

by Anonymousreply 358April 20, 2019 9:56 PM

I wan to fuck R358. HARD. I want you bitch,

by Anonymousreply 359April 20, 2019 9:57 PM

This show also needs Heather lock. Her and Denise Richards can go at it. LOL!

That would be pretty sweet.

by Anonymousreply 360April 20, 2019 10:04 PM

HOLY FUCK!! Now I want to bone R360 MORE than R358!!!!!!

What is goin goin on here motherfuckers!!!?? Brilliant R360.

Casting is now DONE. Thank you bitch. Brandi, Heather, and Kim. A trifecta from hell.

I bow down.

by Anonymousreply 361April 20, 2019 10:07 PM

R360. You give me a massive RHOBH boner with that piece of brilliance. Where you at?

by Anonymousreply 362April 20, 2019 10:10 PM

Are you bitches BLIND?

The ONLY person worth bringing back is ALLISON DUBOIS.

by Anonymousreply 363April 21, 2019 1:57 AM

It would be interesting to see Kathy Hilton thrown into the mix.

by Anonymousreply 364April 21, 2019 5:03 AM

I like LVP but she needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 365April 21, 2019 6:04 AM

LVP's inspiration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366April 21, 2019 5:51 PM

OMG. Scroll down to view Brandi's vid message. Oh, gurl, no.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367April 21, 2019 5:59 PM

has she had a stroke?

by Anonymousreply 368April 21, 2019 7:58 PM

Brandi Glanville’s plastic surgery is fucked up. She must have hoarded a bunch of Groupons for a surgeon in Reseda or something.

Nicolette, Heather, Denise and Lisa Rinna would be fun to watch together. Nicolette and Rinna would hate each other.

If they can’t get Nicolette and Heather they should get Hunter Tylo. She’s nuts and Rinna took her job on Melrose Place.

by Anonymousreply 369April 21, 2019 8:28 PM

Brenda Dickson isn’t busy she could be the new Grande dame villainess

by Anonymousreply 370April 21, 2019 8:32 PM

R361/R362 Your funny and you sound sexy! Who are you? And where are you?

by Anonymousreply 371April 21, 2019 9:00 PM

Definitely Nicolette. This would guarantee LVP sticking around since she would want a front row seat for the Nicolette/Rinna knockdown. Andy could use it to take Rinna down a notch and divert attention from LVP. Heather is way too fucked up right now to go on TV, which normally I would say is a good thing but it really would be sad for Heather since she's even more wounded than Brandi and Kim.

by Anonymousreply 372April 22, 2019 12:22 AM

I found Camille's defense of Kavanaugh very disturbing. She made it all about herself. So narcissistic.

by Anonymousreply 373April 22, 2019 3:03 AM

Yeah, Heather L. is half dead at this point. Worse off by a mile than Kim. Hunter Tylo is an interesting suggestion. That said, we don't want too many soap opera vets.. I am still stanning for Lea Black to come in as the older, smart as fuck (and rich) dame to take the place of LVP. As for or a younger morsel. hm...I think someone we don't really know would be best. Some little asshole, perky go-getter that all of the other women can sink their fangs into.

by Anonymousreply 374April 22, 2019 3:16 AM

Why is someone still trying to push the narrative that Andy wants to take down Lisa R a peg? No he doesn't. He hired Rinna knowing exactly what he wanted her to do, and she's done it.

And I don't even know where anyone got the idea that Rinna would be afraid of Sheridan. I don't think Rinna would give two shits. In fact, it's Sheridan who would probably be afraid for what both Rinna and Denise can spill on her.

by Anonymousreply 375April 22, 2019 3:19 AM

Sheridan? Willy Hyacinth be making an appearance, too? I'd love to see her move to BH and join the cast.

by Anonymousreply 376April 22, 2019 4:41 AM

Will Hyacinth... Good grief.

by Anonymousreply 377April 22, 2019 4:42 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378April 22, 2019 5:17 PM

All of these women are fucking crazy.

by Anonymousreply 379April 23, 2019 12:01 AM

R313 There was a point a few seasons ago when Kyle looked good, I don't know if she got fresh work done or what. But this is the first season where she is starting to get that 'old lady grandma' look. Maybe she needs more work or maybe she is just too old at this point. Maybe it's stress.

Her body only looked good for one season I think - and that was long ago. In the beginning, her hair was the thing but since the season with Carlton and Joyce, it's started looking like crap and has gotten progressively worse. I think she has given up at this point. I wonder what happened in one decade?

by Anonymousreply 380April 23, 2019 9:29 PM

*fingerwave* r380

by Anonymousreply 381April 23, 2019 9:50 PM

R380 post your photo, whore.

by Anonymousreply 382April 24, 2019 12:13 AM

Kyle, you incurious dullard. You are built like a low end Kenmore dorm fridge, with the wit to match. Get rid of that fucking vocal fry you use to try to sound/seem younger. Bad move. You sound like a simpleton frog on your last legs. Not a good look/listen.

by Anonymousreply 383April 24, 2019 1:20 AM

PK is a carbuncle on the anus of a baboon.

by Anonymousreply 384April 24, 2019 1:59 AM

The LiarVP hags are now DEFENDING Dorit/PK. Mind you, the same people who were DEAD TO THEM.

Legit.Crazy.

by Anonymousreply 385April 24, 2019 2:37 AM

What's with all the hats on Kyle? They look stupid.

by Anonymousreply 386April 24, 2019 3:28 AM

PeeKay is a fat ass hypocrite pig and so is his fake wife.

by Anonymousreply 387April 24, 2019 3:31 AM

"What's up with all the hats (and designer handbags) on Kyle . . . "

She's "Nouveau Riche," that's what -

by Anonymousreply 388April 24, 2019 3:34 AM

gahhhh, kaaahahahahala gahhhhhhhhhhhhh ahmmmmmmmgaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhddddhoneeeeeeeeeeey gahhhhhhhhh

by Anonymousreply 389April 24, 2019 3:39 AM

I'm an old gay, and shallow as fuck. I usually appreciate some nice tits on anyone. NOT those LVP udders. So wrong. I love what she does for animals, I am not dedicated one way or another when it comes to her being on or off the show. (I do think a break would not hurt) but the udders? THE UDDERS?!

THE UDDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 390April 24, 2019 3:45 AM

^ Dorit (and P-Khaaay) will be in the same boat in 5 years!

by Anonymousreply 391April 24, 2019 3:49 AM

r391 Which post are you referring to? Not that I am disagreeing!

by Anonymousreply 392April 24, 2019 3:58 AM

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDWAHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY]

by Anonymousreply 393April 24, 2019 4:07 AM

Can't lie, Billy Idol...Holy hardon!

by Anonymousreply 394April 24, 2019 4:11 AM

Kim is a nasty, unpleasant bitch. Not even fun to watch. I hope she never comes back.

by Anonymousreply 395April 24, 2019 4:17 AM

I love Boy's FML face through this whole fucking mess.

by Anonymousreply 396April 24, 2019 4:24 AM

PK is a grifter yes, but what does that say about Ken and LVP who have been friends with him for YEARS? Surely he was also grifting when he had the wife before Dorit. So the Vanderpumps are definitely friends with a fair share of shady ass people. Don't forget they're bffs with Yolanda's ex husband too

by Anonymousreply 397April 24, 2019 7:03 AM

Agree r397 God knows what the fuck all of them were/have been up to for ages.

I know you guys are sick of me asking, but WHY does Pandora always have her head cocked? ALWAYS! She looks like a fucking moron.

I don't watch Vanderpump Rules, so is Pandora's husband still around, or has he gone to ground?

by Anonymousreply 398April 24, 2019 7:28 AM

Percepted

by Anonymousreply 399April 24, 2019 8:32 AM

Will LVP still be using BRAVO to promote her gin mills? At least on RHOBH, the other “housewives” weren’t required to kiss her ass constantly, and had occasional opportunities to confront her shitstirring, grifting and arriviste manners on camera. Every cast member of “Vanderpump Rules” has to put up with her constant meddling and verbal abuse, and otherwise pretend their “fifteen minutes of fame” doesn’t depend on kowtowing to the cow-faced fag hag who signs their paychecks.

by Anonymousreply 400April 24, 2019 9:44 AM

[quote] shitstirring, grifting and arriviste

Are those the names of some of LVP's restaurants?

by Anonymousreply 401April 24, 2019 3:26 PM

Actually "Arriviste" would be a good name for one of her businesses. Folks wouldn't know the real meaning of the word and would think they've "arrived" and are in with the money crowd where they belong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402April 24, 2019 3:38 PM

Another possibility...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403April 24, 2019 3:39 PM

I was kind of creeped out by the sexy talk to that fucking dog! This woman has issues.

I loved the preview where Camille says to Dorit, "i never even heard of you until 2 years ago". Lol!

Rinna had me laughing this episode.

by Anonymousreply 404April 24, 2019 4:09 PM

Any defense of that blob PK proves that the LVP stans have a singular, illogical motive.

by Anonymousreply 405April 24, 2019 4:19 PM

yeah I love dogs as much as anyone but calling them "sexy" is very odd

by Anonymousreply 406April 24, 2019 5:01 PM

Rinna is the smartest of this lot. Hilarious.

I see Camille brought her stripper pole dance technique again She can't help it. The girl can't help it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407April 24, 2019 6:21 PM

I hate to agree R407, but I do. Teddi "Miss Percepted" should have considered college. Kyle "Miss I was going to be a lawyer" was just too stupid to get into college. Camille's college degree is just pernicious.

by Anonymousreply 408April 24, 2019 8:39 PM

I love cunty Dorit going off on that weak ass Teddi.

by Anonymousreply 409April 25, 2019 6:02 AM

Teddi can buy and sell Dorit and PK...

Wait, anyone with $5 can.

by Anonymousreply 410April 26, 2019 7:42 PM

Andy punished Teddi by putting her in the second seat on WWHL this week. He did the same last week to Lisa Rinna. These women are being put in their place for challenging The Queen.

Meanwhile, LVP got the whole show to herself.

by Anonymousreply 411April 26, 2019 8:17 PM

LVP almost always does the show by herself. Bethenny and NeNe usually do, too.

by Anonymousreply 412April 26, 2019 8:23 PM

I think the bigger star gets the first seat, housewife or whomever. Teddi is not exactly the star of RHOBH; I would expect her in the second seat.

by Anonymousreply 413April 26, 2019 10:30 PM

clearly LVP isn't that upset as she doesn't definitely answer whether she'll leave or come back to the show. If she was really "done" with everyone, I'd think it'd be a firm "no", right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414April 26, 2019 10:55 PM

*definitively not definitely

by Anonymousreply 415April 26, 2019 10:56 PM

It is never a firm "no" with any of these bitches. They just dangle what they think they have for a carrot, and if they lose, they can say they said "no, it was a difficult decision, but it became too xyz" re: signing back on, if they win it will be "It was a difficult decision, but I owe it to my fans" or some such sack of lies.

Vicki G. got engaged to her sketchy man. I can't find the OC thread but here you go. Small ring, but rather elegant. As "elegant" can ever fucking fit with these slores.

I wonder if she really did get demoted, or not?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416April 26, 2019 11:07 PM

Camille stands by her Kavanaugh comments

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417April 26, 2019 11:24 PM

Camille should have died in her house fire. Deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 418April 26, 2019 11:28 PM

Of course LVP is leaving the door open to come back to BH. If her other show flops, she'll come running back because bitch can't stand not being in front of the camera and embarrassing herself.

Maurice might like Trans Dick.... but at least he's fucking another human.

LVP obviously enjoys "doggie style," in the literal sense of the word!

by Anonymousreply 419April 27, 2019 12:06 AM

Maurice will be the one getting fucked if he loses that big ass lawsuit against him.

by Anonymousreply 420April 27, 2019 12:08 AM

Well there's a lot of kids and wives so hopefully John Mellencamp's will is airtight . Camille is an enigma. I'm not sure if she's smart or an enigma or something else..

by Anonymousreply 421April 27, 2019 8:55 PM

Loving how LVP is agreeing with Twitter Posters that the show should have also shown Dorit's and Kyle's legal troubles!!

For the first time, I agree with LVP!!!!!!

Listen, I already know that Lisa knew about all this Radar shit against Dorit involving the dog ( I think it was Sessa, and Lisa totally knew and loved it) BUT, Dorit is a sheister and Kyle has real life shit going down with Mauricio that should be shown as well!!!)

I know that Lisa is a cunt as a friend to other women- she is GARBAGE. BUT show this shit about Dorit and Kyle (Maurico) as well!!

by Anonymousreply 422April 27, 2019 9:12 PM

I LOVE RHOBH!!! I think it is really the best of the franchise still (even better than RHONY)

But Kyle's hubbies and PK's garbage should be exposed just as Lisa's garbage (I am NO LVP STAN- she is partially evil) as well!!!

I think Teddi is much more manipulative than is being let on as well.....

In fact the only person on BH who earns and owns her shit is Rinna!!! The rest of them are as manipulative as VDP!! All of them!!

But I like all of these cunts.

by Anonymousreply 423April 27, 2019 9:17 PM

R423 thank you for your enthusiastic opinion

by Anonymousreply 424April 27, 2019 9:20 PM

I agree too, they should show the legal stuff for the fact that it would make for a very interesting and entertaining season. My guess is that Kyle would not sign on and they'd rather not risk losing her (although I have no idea why, she's so boring).

As for Dorit, Andy did mention Dorit being harassed by the pool while on vacation so clearly there's no gag order there (like I assumed). Why not show it then?

My only though is that a lot of this was just coming out after filming started or was almost over , so Bravo didn't get the chance to include it this season, maybe they didn't now the whole story. However, there has been plenty of info all over the internet about PK and Dorit being broke for a while now.

by Anonymousreply 425April 27, 2019 9:32 PM

I hate PK and Dorit's house. It is tacky as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 426April 27, 2019 9:36 PM

R426, dearest, it is not theirs, but the BANKS!!! BUT. THE. BANKS!!

For they are BROKE, my dahling!!

by Anonymousreply 427April 27, 2019 9:40 PM

R424- I have had my Saturday drinkie-poos and I am filled with angst, pathos, and passion!!!

They are all pigfuckers!!!

Why shouldn't ALL of these ladies be exposed.

Listen, I love LVP on the show, despite her being the most manipulative bitch of all- even then ,I don't want her to leave-(and she is leaving, honey) BUT what the fuck. It is fair game! We all saw that lady going after Dorit (and rightly so!! that whole swimwear line is fraud at its finest)

I think ALL the dirty laundry should be aired bitch, Not just Lisas!!

And other than Lisa Rinna, I think Kyle is good people. YES I said it. Its Le Realtor Mauriciana who is BAD NEWS, Chile!!!

by Anonymousreply 428April 27, 2019 9:47 PM

R428 Did you read about the POS suing Mauricio? The mansion in question had been seized by the United States government from Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue, who allegedly used funds stolen from his home country Equatorial Guinea (Mangue is the son of the president). The guy took money out of the mouths of starving babies to live the high life in Malibu. You’re going to take his word of Mauricio’s? This guy is scrambling for money and suing anyone he thinks he can get a dollar from. Who’s to say Mauricio didn’t disclose his participation in the sale? Mauricio was dealing with the US Gov’t, I highly doubt he would be up to any funny business. Sorry I’m going to side with The Agency on this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429April 28, 2019 3:00 AM

R429 Maurice looks awful in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 430April 28, 2019 3:19 AM

He really does, r430.

Just because the guy suing Mauricio is shady, doesn't mean Mauricio isn't, too. Crooks surround themselves with other crooks.

by Anonymousreply 431April 28, 2019 6:01 PM

Maurice has always been kinda fug. Only Miss AC has long been pushing him as "hottest househusband".

by Anonymousreply 432April 28, 2019 6:05 PM

Yeah, there's been quite a few hotter househusbands than Maurice.

by Anonymousreply 433April 28, 2019 6:07 PM

Any other husband in the BH cast would look hot if the only competition is that doddering old queen Ken.

by Anonymousreply 434April 28, 2019 6:10 PM

R433 Camille doesn't think so.

by Anonymousreply 435April 28, 2019 6:15 PM

That lawsuit against Mauricio is ridiculous. How would he know the owner's business deals? He's just the realtor hired to sell the damn house.

Is every realtor responsible for how you bought your house? Of course not.

On the other hand, PK and Dorit seem shady as fuck. He's not making much money managing a has-been like Boy George. Where are they getting their money?

by Anonymousreply 436April 28, 2019 6:33 PM

Maurice wasn't just the realtor, he essentially bought the house under another name/company, and at a lower cost than if he were just selling it to someone else for a profit. He's shady.

by Anonymousreply 437April 28, 2019 6:43 PM

Don't worry R426, it's not really their house.

And Mauricio was never that attractive. He's tall and has presence, but that presence comes with an ugly face and just an okay bod.

by Anonymousreply 438April 28, 2019 8:50 PM

From what I understood, it's not the person from whom the house was seized, it is the person who bought the house after is was seized (who then resold it) that is suing Mauricio. I have no doubt he is guilty.

by Anonymousreply 439April 28, 2019 8:53 PM

R428 Yes that man from Equatorial Guinea is garbage, but that is not the guy suing Mauricio. The house was seized by the US government who then sold it to someone else. THAT person then hired Mauricio to sell the house and HE is the one suing Mauricio.

by Anonymousreply 440April 28, 2019 9:14 PM

who's on first?

by Anonymousreply 441April 28, 2019 11:17 PM

LVP is taking anti depressants because of the stress of Beverly hills housewives.

If its that bad than why not just leave the show for good. I mean its not like she needs the $$$.

by Anonymousreply 442April 29, 2019 12:25 AM

Kim needs to sue Kyle and Mauricio for stealing her beloved house.

by Anonymousreply 443April 29, 2019 12:37 AM

R440 I highly doubt that Mauricio didn’t disclose that he was a party in the sale of the property. This is very easy to prove and a document must be signed by all parties in California for Mauricio to legally be part of the property sale. If he didn’t disclose then why hasn’t this guy taken it up with the CA Real Estate Board and had Mauricio’s Real Estate License pulled? He hasn’t done this because Mauricio did disclose to him that he was a party to the sale. The guy is upset that Mauricio and his flipping partner poured money into the house and turned a substantial profit. It’s not like Mauricio just took the house and put it right back on the market AS-IS, he poured a lot of money into it and made many improvements. I guess it could go either way but the guy should have filed a complaint with the CA Real Estate Board first regarding Mauricio’s alleged ethical violations which he didn’t which makes me question the entire lawsuit.

by Anonymousreply 444April 29, 2019 12:43 AM

LiarVP is the perpetual victim.

by Anonymousreply 445April 29, 2019 2:19 AM

r442, she's sharing that so that when she skips the reunion, it's for medical reasons.

by Anonymousreply 446April 29, 2019 9:43 AM

R446 How many people in this world take medication and still manage to make it to work everyday? The brother that she barely had a relationship with has been gone for over a year. It’s time to get on with it. Eileen and Rinna, who both lost parents that they had close relationships with while filming the show, each managed to show up and do their jobs. If Lisa has so many issues with these women why isn’t she capable of confronting them like an adult? It’s very odd how she has her enforcer Ken with her at all times to do her dirty work. The entire situation is very grimy.

by Anonymousreply 447April 29, 2019 3:39 PM

Does anyone remember Denise from this scene in Drop Dead Gorgeous?

It was hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448April 29, 2019 4:03 PM

lolz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449April 29, 2019 4:04 PM

[quote]And Mauricio was never that attractive. He's tall and has presence, but that presence comes with an ugly face and just an okay bod.

Also, that annoying nasally voice. Coke fiend?

That home robbery was fishy as fuck. Probably an insurance scam, ala his and Kyle's niece Paris.

by Anonymousreply 450April 29, 2019 4:45 PM

r447, she's been selling her victim sob story to her hag stans for months now. Funny how no one heard a peep from her during VPR filming. And they buy it hook line and sinker. Poor Lisa being "bullied" by the "mean girls" who are "jealous" of her. GMAFB. She will never have to defend her actions or explain herself.

by Anonymousreply 451April 29, 2019 5:46 PM

R451 If Lisa is grieving so be it. That being said, she was certainly capable of filming Pump Rules, completing construction and successfully opening TomTom, taking her kitchen down to the studs and remodeling it and beginning construction on Vanderpump Cocktail Garden in Las Vegas and just recently successful opening it. Through all of this she’s never been able to confront any of these women because it’s too emotionally traumatizing? Not even Kyle who she’s had a close relationship with for over 12 years? GMAFB!!! Not one of her stans sees through this? Really?

by Anonymousreply 452April 30, 2019 12:17 AM

R444 You are probably right. The suspicious thing that imo makes Mauricio look guilty is that his insurance company was suing him and he seems to have settled. If he was innocent, wouldn't he fight that suit with them? But again, you make good points. I am not sure what is going on with this crazy story.

by Anonymousreply 453April 30, 2019 12:38 AM

I wonder if Farrah has kept the receipts...

by Anonymousreply 454April 30, 2019 8:30 PM

FINALLY! They are all speaking out on LiarVP and her bullshit!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455May 1, 2019 3:31 AM

Rewatching last week's episode. Is Kyle balding or something? She doesn't really have a hat face, and they are distracting as hell. Is she trying to make hats her "thing"?

by Anonymousreply 456May 1, 2019 3:48 AM

Portia has naturally wiry and curly hair. Now she's sporting a fucking Brazilian Blowout? Great parenting! Kyle also has the kid acting her scenes. I am so sick of Kyle's harried housewife shtick.

Liking Denise even more. Don't disappoint me Denise!

by Anonymousreply 457May 1, 2019 4:33 AM

Kyle's main redeeming feature is her nice face. if she were fugly like her sisters she'd be just another hag.

by Anonymousreply 458May 1, 2019 4:37 AM

Oh help me jeebus. They are doing the horribly dated and beyond tired white shirt with denim family photo?

by Anonymousreply 459May 1, 2019 4:42 AM

80's pink lipstick appears to be making a comeback. How dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 460May 1, 2019 4:47 AM

Mauricio has sexy feet

by Anonymousreply 461May 1, 2019 4:47 AM

Yes he does r461

by Anonymousreply 462May 1, 2019 5:22 AM

R458 have you seen Kyle's original face? She got called a hag quite a bit before a few years ago. She looks much different and improved now.

btw I'm shocked I'm the first to comment on Kyle sharing that she and Mauricio slept with all their daughters until the kids decided they didn't want to anymore.

by Anonymousreply 463May 1, 2019 7:36 AM

r463 Kyle has lately been putting more out there, and it seems awkward. She never mentioned this before, even when she came out with her lame book. I think the Farrah "situation" is getting to her. Not that she can do anything about it. Hah! Bite it Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 464May 1, 2019 8:05 AM

Kyle's face is improved, but at this point, she is entering old lady territory. I think she's gone through menopause which explains the sudden hair (and sudden old woman sag face).

Can anyone explain why Dorit is aging at the speed of lightning? She looked okay her first season, she looked her age, which isn't that old. The next season she looked like garbage, her hair was a mess, she looked old, complete disaster. She appears to have gotten work done between seasons and also hired better hair stylists, and looked better, MUCH better than last season - but then looking at her on WWHL last night, she looked, old, lined, and haggard again. Does she already need another facelift? She is only in her early 40s, She looks on the verge of 50. I am seriously questioning what is going on with her.

by Anonymousreply 465May 1, 2019 5:02 PM

r465 If the rumors about PK's money situation are even half right, she's fucked financially, and he may be facing prison. If she was involved in any shenanigans, she might be as well. That will age a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 466May 1, 2019 7:00 PM

Camille is a real cunt. Defending Kavanaugh and badmouthing everyone to Denise

by Anonymousreply 467May 1, 2019 7:16 PM

R467 After years of trying to contain her terrible real self, all of her cuntiness has sprung a leak and is gushing out this season, lol.

by Anonymousreply 468May 1, 2019 9:04 PM

Dorit called me a cunt... Lol! That was the best scene all last season..played on repeat!

by Anonymousreply 469May 1, 2019 10:15 PM

I thought Dorit looked bad on WWHL last night also. I figured she didn't have her hair and makeup people with her. She looked like the "before" picture posted earlier.

by Anonymousreply 470May 2, 2019 12:38 AM

I mean the cause of decriminalizing homosexuality in India is a great one but didn't anyone else think LVP, Ken, Sessa and her employees were all engaging in cultural appropriation?

"Oh let's dress up and be Indians tonight" that seemed so ignorant

by Anonymousreply 471May 2, 2019 5:17 AM

No r471

by Anonymousreply 472May 2, 2019 8:28 AM

Of course not, r471. LiarVP never does anything wrong.

by Anonymousreply 473May 2, 2019 11:23 AM

I'm glad LVP supports the gay community but this felt like pandering in the extreme.

by Anonymousreply 474May 2, 2019 11:55 AM

It felt awkward to me as well.

by Anonymousreply 475May 3, 2019 4:34 AM

If Lisa is so supportive of the gay community, why is the entire cast of "Vanderpump Rules" straight? The show features two restaurants and a gay bar in West Hollywood, but none of the regular cast are openly gay.

by Anonymousreply 476May 3, 2019 10:27 AM

I was wondering about that myself r476.

by Anonymousreply 477May 3, 2019 11:02 AM

Dorit is broke. She has to do her own hair and make-up now.

by Anonymousreply 478May 3, 2019 11:35 AM

Kyle and Camille totally exposed Dorit and PK this week with their "We never even heard of you and PK until two years ago" conversation. I also loved how Kyle threw in the part about PK and Ken/LIsa must know damaging business secrets about each other from London, which would explain why they always defend each other. I bet Kyle and Mauricio know more than they're telling. It would explain why PK was practically groveling to them at Pump.

by Anonymousreply 479May 3, 2019 6:50 PM

Is that story about Boy George having a chained escort true? If so that makes PK and Dorit look even worse for thinking he's so amazing

by Anonymousreply 480May 4, 2019 2:07 AM

It's a wonder Kyle and Maurice have any kids at all with children in their bed for the last 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 481May 4, 2019 4:50 AM

I recently had the pleasure of walking past Vanderpump's place in Vegas.... it was practically empty inside but they were trying to give the illusion that it was a hot spot by having people wait out front to get in... even then the line was only 5 people deep. It was actually pretty sad.

by Anonymousreply 482May 4, 2019 4:53 AM

Teddi and Erika have hardly been featured this season, especially Erika. I even forgot she was part of the show.

by Anonymousreply 483May 4, 2019 4:48 PM

Denise is cutting into Erika's screen time in a big way. Denise and her hubby are far more interesting and likable, and she has kids, which female viewers love to see. There isn't a lot of interest anymore in Erika's marriage arrangement or her surly personality. And nobody cares about her sad little concert tour. Even boring Teddi is more interesting than Erika at this point.

by Anonymousreply 484May 4, 2019 5:47 PM

And, R484, Denise is more interesting than either of them. Teddi and Erika are both boring. Teddi's part in Puppygate was ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 485May 4, 2019 5:50 PM

I am no LVP Stan, and LVP is as guilty as sin- however, my gut instinct about Teddi is that she is a stealth CUNT.

I am not enjoying her anymore. She is BORING AS SHIT, even when she is helping instigate drama, as far as tv personality goes, she is dull as a dishrag.

She is very lucky that this puppy shit went down!!!

Her kids seem like brats as well. Ironically, Dorit's kids seem to be growing out of their delayed development and are pretty sweet and funny (and actually smart) Teddi's kids seem feral.

by Anonymousreply 486May 4, 2019 6:16 PM

Look who's calling out Ariana - LiarVP's messy little bitch Miss Sessa.

Why is this sneaky botox queen her mouthpiece?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487May 6, 2019 11:59 AM

R487- Adriana may be one of the only folks on these shows with an ounce of credibility and truth (She is the real deal) I totally believe her. And I CANNOT BELIEVE that she is risking her job this way. She has balls.

I love how she is calling Sessa out for talking about Lisa behind Lisa's back. lol Nicely done.

by Anonymousreply 488May 6, 2019 1:43 PM

Why the fuck do people have to be afraid of speaking the truth about that hag? WTF?

This Vandercult is one delusional group.

by Anonymousreply 489May 6, 2019 1:52 PM

^^^ well what other job is going to pay Ariana that kind of money. Does she have another skill set. Any of them?

by Anonymousreply 490May 6, 2019 2:59 PM

Holy. Miss Sessa needs to lay off the fillers and injections.

by Anonymousreply 491May 6, 2019 3:01 PM

[quote]I love how she is calling Sessa out for talking about Lisa behind Lisa's back. lol Nicely done.

Don't be ridiculous, dahling. I barely even know the man. I don't even have his telephone number so how could we even be exchanging textses???

by Anonymousreply 492May 6, 2019 3:09 PM

Keep your lies straight, Vandercunt. It is Blizzard who you barely know.

by Anonymousreply 493May 6, 2019 3:20 PM

I'm sorry you're too stupid to understand that we barely know EITHER of them. GOODBYE, R493!!!!

by Anonymousreply 494May 6, 2019 3:26 PM

So we know who LVP's flying monkey is... he definitely placed the story in Radar Online giving LVP plausible deniability.

by Anonymousreply 495May 6, 2019 4:50 PM

R495 I can't be faulted for what my employees do!!!!

by Anonymousreply 496May 6, 2019 4:53 PM

I expect some WeHo gay to eventually leak a nude selfie, video or even homemade porno of Sessa

by Anonymousreply 497May 6, 2019 7:32 PM

R495- But Lisa knew he planted the story 100%.

I never thought Lisa planted it. She uses her minions- that's her M.O.

This was 100% Ms. Sisley Sandra Cinnamon Sessa!!

And I posted that Adriana is good people- AND SHE IS- but you nailed it, is this bitch CRAZY after she just bought a dream home???

She is a fucking waitress whoo got seriously lucky with this show. I have a feeling that legally Tom and Tom have more power than the show would let on in terms of TomTom, and maybe the place is already making serious BANK. But why risk it all when Lisa HATES PEOPLE WHO GO AGAINST HER IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM???

I think they are CRAZY speaking out against Lisa- Stassi, Sheena the dumbfuck, and Adriana. Dumb- Dumb- Dumb!!

And they all just bought houses!!! And I am sure Stassi is being a house as I type!

by Anonymousreply 498May 6, 2019 7:36 PM

Lisa and Ken will eventually turn on Sessa at some point, just like they did Cedric. It's only a matter of time.

by Anonymousreply 499May 6, 2019 8:01 PM

Miss Ken can't really make a full turn anymore - he sort of just hobbles around.

by Anonymousreply 500May 6, 2019 8:42 PM

Denise is much more interesting to watch than boring Erika.

by Anonymousreply 501May 7, 2019 6:15 PM

Has Camille always been this much of a bitch? I really like her and hope she stays. She's able to stir the pot a lot.

by Anonymousreply 502May 7, 2019 6:16 PM

Am I the only one kinda creeped out about PK? The way he makes comments about women, first Erika last season and then this season about Dorit. Yes, I know Dorit is his wife, but does he really need to make comments about her body on tv?

by Anonymousreply 503May 7, 2019 6:25 PM

^^^ She picked him. Camille is as fake and as gold-digging as they come. Plus she supports Kavanaugh on the SC. Detest her.

by Anonymousreply 504May 7, 2019 6:40 PM

I like Denise but on what planet is she more interesting than Erika and her gays?

by Anonymousreply 505May 7, 2019 7:42 PM

Denise is the saving grace of this season

by Anonymousreply 506May 7, 2019 8:18 PM

Denise looks like she wandered onto the set and has no idea what she is doing there...which is kind of fun. Camille has always been an entitled cunt ..check out season 1. She was a horrid harridan. However, she was good TV and watching her demise was delicious.

by Anonymousreply 507May 7, 2019 10:06 PM

Who will tell Kelsey that Camille revealed on national tv that he likes to get fucked?

by Anonymousreply 508May 8, 2019 2:30 AM

I couldn’t watch anymore it was so bad.

by Anonymousreply 509May 8, 2019 2:43 AM

so Camille has massaged prostates before

by Anonymousreply 510May 8, 2019 6:48 AM

Last night's episode was actually fun to watch. Denise Richards is so refreshingly honest and seemingly comfortable in her skin and she brings out the best in this group. She makes Erika seem downright uptight in comparison. Thankfully, there was very little talk of LVP or "puppygate".

by Anonymousreply 511May 8, 2019 1:33 PM

Vandercunt always drags the group down.

by Anonymousreply 512May 8, 2019 1:40 PM

PKs text to Kyle was creepy. Also, it was obvious that he only apologized because his plan to get back in with VP failed.

by Anonymousreply 513May 8, 2019 2:44 PM

The thought of Aaron getting that happy ending was hot... and despite what Denise says, I wouldn't be surprised if it was by a man .

by Anonymousreply 514May 8, 2019 2:45 PM

so I wonder if next episode is LVP's last appearance. I don't think she appeared at Camille's wedding

by Anonymousreply 515May 8, 2019 6:56 PM

LMAO. No real changes in the ratings without Vandercunt last night. Where are all the nuts predicting big losses??

by Anonymousreply 516May 8, 2019 9:14 PM

At least LVP's absence spared us from seeing them all in Indian garb.

by Anonymousreply 517May 8, 2019 11:39 PM

Next week Ms Sessa sees the kitchen!!

by Anonymousreply 518May 9, 2019 1:35 AM

Camille is a cunt but she's right about Teddi.

by Anonymousreply 519May 9, 2019 3:26 AM

R518 I guess it’s true Lisa has no friends, Sessa was all she could come up with for the big kitchen reveal?

by Anonymousreply 520May 9, 2019 3:32 AM

Kyle refuses to play with Mo's backdoor...

I guess that's why she leaves it to someone else to take care of.

by Anonymousreply 521May 9, 2019 3:36 AM

there aren't many episodes left of the season. This was #13. Obviously what we have left is Camille's wedding, her house burning down and the international trip. I'm guessing next week is LVP's last appearance when she says no she won't go to the wedding.

by Anonymousreply 522May 9, 2019 3:50 AM

Camille is a whorish cunt. Good for them showing how she talks everyone down...and good for Denise for realizing she'll be next on her shit list. Regarding strap-ons, remember when Rinna had to walk back the statement she pegged Harry. Aaron seems like your typical wack-job beach bum. He'll never have a real job. They live off Denise's show money and Charlie's child support. Denise is cool, but she looks like a puffy drinker.

by Anonymousreply 523May 9, 2019 9:25 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524May 13, 2019 3:01 PM

Is Camille part duck? What a horrendous photo.

by Anonymousreply 525May 13, 2019 3:03 PM

[quote]Is Camille part duck?

Are you referring to my lips?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526May 13, 2019 3:06 PM

Farrah has no problem whatsoever sticking a few lubed up fingers up Maruice's musky hole.

by Anonymousreply 527May 13, 2019 3:30 PM

Teddi was really annoying but not sure if that was due to the edit? At least she came for Camille who was being fairly diplomatic for her.

Camille's daughter looks like Kelsey. More often than not the daughters resemble their dads.

by Anonymousreply 528May 13, 2019 4:26 PM

[quote]More often than not the daughters resemble their dads.

Tell us about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529May 13, 2019 4:35 PM

[quote]The thought of Aaron getting that happy ending was hot... and despite what Denise says, I wouldn't be surprised if it was by a man .

Oh, I would bet money that the masseuse was a man. It's the only scenario that makes sense. He's had lots of hand jobs by women, so why would he need to experience one by a female masseuse? I can see Denise not being bothered by a man giving him a hand job.

She went though all of this bisexual stuff with Charlie, so she's not shocked or grossed out by it. It's extremely rare for a man Aaron's age to have a body like his, so the chances of him being bi are high.

by Anonymousreply 530May 13, 2019 4:48 PM

Kyle's daughter, Sophia, I think that's the one who just went to GW (which is expensive, but really not even that great of a school), seems really stupid. She that a toilet flushing was all the cleaning it needed. I'm sure she's flourishing in her remedial courses there.

by Anonymousreply 531May 13, 2019 4:58 PM

Charlie was Bi?

by Anonymousreply 532May 13, 2019 5:02 PM

No, Rose at R532. He got HIV by having hot hetero sex.

by Anonymousreply 533May 13, 2019 5:05 PM

Yes, R532.

by Anonymousreply 534May 13, 2019 5:05 PM

Oh, okay, thanks for clearing that up, R533. I didn't realize you couldn't get HIV from fucking female hookers.

by Anonymousreply 535May 13, 2019 5:07 PM

Or from being a druggie who shares dirty needles!

by Anonymousreply 536May 13, 2019 5:10 PM

Charlie Sheen is a junkie. Needles.

by Anonymousreply 537May 13, 2019 6:15 PM

The body language in that photo at r529 is so telling. You see from space who rules Mo's roost

by Anonymousreply 538May 13, 2019 9:52 PM

Alexia is not half bad..I'm sure she has a little surgical help. Sophia is a mouth breather.

by Anonymousreply 539May 13, 2019 9:56 PM

Kyles older daughters are pretty. Portia is about to go through a very awkward phase

by Anonymousreply 540May 14, 2019 12:13 AM

Portia look like Freida Kahlo's old spinster great grandmother

by Anonymousreply 541May 14, 2019 12:30 AM

At r529, that one broad has quite nice tits.

by Anonymousreply 542May 14, 2019 12:57 AM

Reports have it that Kyle and Vander ran into each other at the Chanel counter at Neiman Marcus in BH. Perhaps Crystal Allen was showing each a bottle of Summer Rain.

by Anonymousreply 543May 14, 2019 1:40 AM

I haven't been reading this thread fully but was Dorit's after show video discussed where she explains everything? Miss Sessa sounds like a big messy cunt. And I firmly believe LiarVP cooked this up with him for VPD publicity. Now all of a sudden that fat blob and her gay husband from VPR are shilling for VPD in new commercials. GMAFB.

by Anonymousreply 544May 14, 2019 1:57 AM

Is the Vanderpump dogs reality show going to be a real thing? I keep hearing about it, but haven't seen anything yet.

by Anonymousreply 545May 14, 2019 2:13 AM

Are there any photos of Chrissy in the audience at the Billboard awards? I am coming up empty. I wonder what sort of seating accommodations they could have possibly worked out for her.

by Anonymousreply 546May 14, 2019 2:21 AM

Sorry, wrong thread!

by Anonymousreply 547May 14, 2019 2:21 AM

Teddi's dumb as a box of hair. Begone.

by Anonymousreply 548May 14, 2019 11:22 PM

LMAO at Vandercunt taking a lie detector test on a reality tv show, as if nothing can be faked. And her hags will just eat it up as gospel.

by Anonymousreply 549May 15, 2019 3:19 AM

I had to laugh at Erika bragging about selling out a 900 capacity theater. And she lip-synced the entire show. At least she admitted that Tom is bankrolling the whole thing. Kudos to the other women and husbands for acting like they didn't want to stick ice picks in their ears during that awful show.

Lisa's new kitchen is so glaringly white that it almost hurts to look at it. It looks like a sterile lab with a La Cornue stove stuck in the middle of it.

by Anonymousreply 550May 15, 2019 4:25 AM

Camille looked like she had murdered the Cookie Monster and wore his pelt in her LVP scene

Kyle is an annoying humble braggart

Sissy Sessa’s face doesn’t move

There is something off with Denise’s husband. I hope he doesn’t turn out to be horrible, but he was married to Nicolette Sheridan so the odds of that are high

by Anonymousreply 551May 15, 2019 5:33 AM

Denise IS SO BORING. She seems like a cool and nice person but not entertaining at all. Another Bravo big money flop

Erika...why does anyone like her music? She's like Britney Spears 10 years older. She just kinda walks around bouncing her hips and her dancers lift her. She's not a real dancer and she doesn't even really sing. Her songs are all talk-singing and she lip syncs those.

LVP whined in her confessional she shouldn't have to take a lie detector test then she turns around and takes one? The guy administering it is a tv whore btw. He's been featured on numerous other tv shows including reality and talk shows.

by Anonymousreply 552May 15, 2019 6:37 AM

As expected, the LiarVP hags are eating up her lie detector test. Can they really be THAT stupid?

by Anonymousreply 553May 15, 2019 11:53 AM

Wax figure Miss Sessa is such a messy little queen. If this VPD show comes to pass and he is on it, that will be very very telling.

by Anonymousreply 554May 15, 2019 2:36 PM

did anyone see WWHL? Erika was on with Paris Hilton. Into her late 30s, Paris has kept the same persona. Ultra-valley girl with the poses. She and Erika of course love each other and might do a musical collaboration at some point

by Anonymousreply 555May 15, 2019 5:33 PM

Paris is mental.

by Anonymousreply 556May 15, 2019 8:05 PM

Erika is FAT!

Also loved the look of horror on Tom's face when he realized all that money was going down the drain.

by Anonymousreply 557May 15, 2019 8:13 PM

Tom looked really feeble on the show last night. Erika's no dummy. Her idol is Anna Nicole Smith.

by Anonymousreply 558May 15, 2019 8:16 PM

I felt sorry for Tom last night. He looks old and in poor health. Erika and her leech squad are bleeding him dry. Erika is a horrible person.

by Anonymousreply 559May 15, 2019 9:04 PM

Oh god, calm down. It's not like Erika and Tom have been married for 20 fucking years. Tom knows what he signed on for. All of this pearl clutching, so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 560May 15, 2019 9:10 PM

TYPO! I meant to remove the "It's not like" They HAVE been married 20 years. Sorry about that. Still, my point stands.

by Anonymousreply 561May 15, 2019 9:13 PM

I got the odd vibe from Denise's guy for the first time last night as well. Something strange there.

Last night I wondered if Erika and Tom might be in a lavender marriage.

by Anonymousreply 562May 16, 2019 1:03 AM

Denise is supporting Aaron financially. He's a bimbo who goes from one rich wife to another. That's what you're all picking up on.

by Anonymousreply 563May 16, 2019 1:11 AM

R524 It's not only that Camile's daughter is ugly, but she is WEIRD as anything - and so is the younger son. Just google pictures of them. There was a scene one eipsode this season where Camille's daughter comes in at a party and it's like Lurch approached to hug Camille. When you think about, a lot of these housewives have unattractive kids, but the fact that hers are SO STRANGE on top of it.

Greer is Kelsey's only attractive child - and she is actually very pretty.

by Anonymousreply 564May 16, 2019 1:14 AM

I don't think anyone does like Erica's music R552.

by Anonymousreply 565May 16, 2019 1:19 AM

Denise's husband strikes me as someone who just jumps from one insecure, aging, wealthy ex-star to another. If Rinna were single, she'd bet next. It's probably a job for him.

by Anonymousreply 566May 16, 2019 1:46 AM

Did anyone else notice how PK immediately ran over to congratulate Erikas half naked backup dancers after her show? LOL.

by Anonymousreply 567May 16, 2019 7:00 AM

I liked learning that used to be a backup dancer.

btw he still stays in shape unlike fatty Mauricio

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568May 16, 2019 8:14 AM

What's up with 's face, though? It looks like it's been reconstructed in some odd way.

by Anonymousreply 569May 16, 2019 10:43 AM

It always irritates me when Erika is referred to as a "rock star". Seriously? Her "act" is a vanity project financed by her husband. It's the same as referring to New York Housewife Luann as a cabaret "star". Really, a "star" of cabaret? I can't imagine anyone shows up to see that train wreck except to be part of the whole reality show shtick. All of those reality show "stars" have such an inflated sense of self-worth.

by Anonymousreply 570May 16, 2019 12:14 PM

Yes, Erika bragging about selling out an LA theater that seats 900 was pretty hilarious. The way she was going on about it, you'd think she was selling out amphitheaters and arenas.

by Anonymousreply 571May 16, 2019 1:21 PM

Rinna should always wear those long hair extensions. Long hair makes her look about 10 years younger and distracts from those infected lips of hers.

by Anonymousreply 572May 16, 2019 1:48 PM

[quote]Last night I wondered if Erika and Tom might be in a lavender marriage.

Me, too. I also wondered that about Dorit and PK after last night.

by Anonymousreply 573May 16, 2019 2:20 PM

GMAFB with that staged scene of Lisa and the lie detector. Proves just how idiotic she thinks her fans are.

by Anonymousreply 574May 16, 2019 3:05 PM

I love the lie detector idea, if only because it has bitches so pressed.

by Anonymousreply 575May 16, 2019 3:07 PM

The only thing "pressed" is the wax used to form Miss Sessa's face.

by Anonymousreply 576May 16, 2019 3:09 PM

I bet Aaron has his sights set on Kris Jenner next. That would the ultimate get for a gigolo like him.

Kyle is becoming a messy drunk. The way she was straddling Mauricio at the concert was tacky. Even at Kim's worst, she never lowered herself to such slutty shenanigans. This is why we need Kim back--to keep Kyle in her place.

Does Taylor still live in LA? She used to be included in most of the big Houswives parties, even after fired, but she's been absent the past two seasons.

by Anonymousreply 577May 16, 2019 4:44 PM

Taylor has moved to Coto de Caza with her new husband r577

by Anonymousreply 578May 16, 2019 5:01 PM

r578, isn't that where some of the RHWoOC live?

by Anonymousreply 579May 16, 2019 6:19 PM

R570 Erika is not talented but to be fair, she does have multiple #1 hits on the Dance/Club play chart. Most of those were before joining RHOBH too. Now it's certainly likely that Tom paid some clubs and djs to play her songs over the years but not all of them. You have to be featured in clubs all over the country to go to #1

by Anonymousreply 580May 16, 2019 6:31 PM

I really hope Taylor and her family, especially her daughter, are happy now. What a horrible ordeal for a child.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581May 16, 2019 6:31 PM

Kris Jenner wants nothing at all to do with Aaron.

Besides, she'd eat him alive.

by Anonymousreply 582May 17, 2019 1:36 AM

Kennedy serving Flowers in the Attic realness at r581

by Anonymousreply 583May 17, 2019 1:39 AM

Is Kennedy still under the table? Poor kid. Momma's in a suitcase.

by Anonymousreply 584May 17, 2019 10:58 PM

OK, this last episode tainted my Denise love a little. That dress was ridiculous for a 13 year old on a number of levels. Also, Aaron's creepiness is starting to show big time. He looked half in the bag in his scenes, and I am starting to feel cringey that he's around these young girls of hers so much.

by Anonymousreply 585May 18, 2019 3:53 AM

I really hope Aaron's not a creep!

by Anonymousreply 586May 18, 2019 4:04 AM

Denise is deluded. If you can't see that you're a sugar momma... And she's not just Nicollette's sloppy seconds. This guy has been hustlin' all of them for years until it wears thin. I wish Nicollette would talk. Or better yet make her housewife.

by Anonymousreply 587May 18, 2019 2:53 PM

Denise strikes me as a little simple.

by Anonymousreply 588May 18, 2019 2:56 PM

Aaron has serial murderer vibe.

by Anonymousreply 589May 18, 2019 7:20 PM

I'd like Aaron to murder me with his Moosecock!!

What a way to go!!

by Anonymousreply 590May 18, 2019 7:21 PM

He can murder my pussy serially or otherwise

by Anonymousreply 591May 18, 2019 7:22 PM

Aaron's business.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592May 18, 2019 7:28 PM

[quote] Erika is FAT!

Um, have you seen what she was eating for breakfast at the camp?

Pumpkin pie and cheese doodles. For BREAKFAST.

I wonder what she eats during the rest of the day? Probably pork rinds and deep fried butter sticks.

by Anonymousreply 593May 18, 2019 7:39 PM

Here's a link to Part 5.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594May 18, 2019 7:41 PM

Erika gives zero fucks.

by Anonymousreply 595May 18, 2019 8:02 PM

Erika should give a few fucks about her diet or she'll be performing at all those "huge" venues in a mumu before long.

by Anonymousreply 596May 18, 2019 8:08 PM

Kill

by Anonymousreply 597May 19, 2019 6:12 AM

This

by Anonymousreply 598May 19, 2019 6:12 AM

Thread

by Anonymousreply 599May 19, 2019 6:12 AM

Off

by Anonymousreply 600May 19, 2019 6:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!