Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jussie Smollett Updates Part Nine (Subway to Destruction)

You know the drill. Link to Part Eight below:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600February 20, 2019 8:42 PM

Here's hoping for some grand jury dirt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 19, 2019 9:25 PM

The brothers just testified to a grand jury. Could be an arrest warrant for Mussie within 48 hours.

by Anonymousreply 2February 19, 2019 9:26 PM

I honestly feel sorry for him at this point. The idiot brothers went along with it so it’s not like an innocent persons life ruined. I’m sure they didn’t need to be convinced to hard. But his career is over

by Anonymousreply 3February 19, 2019 9:28 PM

* convinced very hard. I’m sure they were willing participants.

by Anonymousreply 4February 19, 2019 9:29 PM

Getting the parlor ready for the guests!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 19, 2019 9:34 PM

Reminder: For anyone starting to feel sorry for Jussie, I encourage you to read this. Especially the last paragraph.

Bringing over this exchange I saw on Part Six. It highlights just how fucking vile Jussie is. Basically a garbage human:

Jussie apparently made the cops very suspicious when he showed them where he was attacked and then pointed to a camera and said “good thing a camera is there to catch it.” Lol (The camera pointed in another direction, so my prediction he did try to stage it all for a viral video was correct.)

We get to see the hate mail, which looks like a preschooler sent it...and they’ve found a bunch of ripped up magazine in the Nigerians apartment. The FBI says thanks.

And Jussie said he was absolutely ready to press charges on his attackers, but then when cops revealed they had the Nigerians in custody he changed his mind.

God the cops must be having a million laughs with this epic moron at this point. He falls into every trap they lay like clockwork. R 566

R 566 that speaks volumes about his sociopathic tendencies. When the CPD told him they had two suspects in custody he was ready to press charges. He had no qualms about sending two innocent white men to prison for this fabricated crime. This guy is a total scumbag. R 585

by Anonymousreply 6February 19, 2019 9:34 PM

R3 If you feel sorry for a thug who could have caused 2 innocent people to be jailed and their lives ruined - and bankrupted from legal fees- you are as bad as he is. Maybe you be one of those people who marry prisoners. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 7February 19, 2019 9:42 PM

R3 You is kind. You is compassionate. You is dumb.

by Anonymousreply 8February 19, 2019 9:44 PM

Jussie is a dumbass. Arrest warrant in 3.....2........

by Anonymousreply 9February 19, 2019 9:48 PM

OP is losing weight from all the excitement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 19, 2019 9:50 PM

This is bigger than TOT MOM, Jodi Arias, OJ Simpson, Elizabeth Smart, Polly Klaas, and Ted Bundy PUT TOGETHER!!!

by Anonymousreply 11February 19, 2019 9:50 PM

He's being framed.

by Anonymousreply 12February 19, 2019 9:53 PM

Update: The brothers met with prosecutors not a grand jury.

by Anonymousreply 13February 19, 2019 9:54 PM

BREAKING:

Tipster that said they saw Jussie Smollett in elevator with brothers earlier in day of incident = UNFOUNDED per CPD.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 19, 2019 9:55 PM

UPDATE: The brothers and attorney met with prosecutors.

Did not meet before a Grand Jury in Jussie Smollett case.—@CBSNews

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 19, 2019 9:55 PM

LATEST FROM CPD on Jussie Smollett

“CPD has confirmed that a tip this morning about a sighting at the residential towers of individuals involved in this alleged incident is unfounded as it was not supported by video evidence obtained by detectives.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 19, 2019 9:56 PM

CNN: FBI Director Christopher Wray to Speak on Status of Jussie Smollett Investigation at 8:00pm EST

by Anonymousreply 17February 19, 2019 9:56 PM

What will Whoopie say?

by Anonymousreply 18February 19, 2019 9:57 PM

Oh good r17, it just isn't a Jussie Updates thread without you now.

by Anonymousreply 19February 19, 2019 9:58 PM

Was the elevator stopped between floors....ya know......

by Anonymousreply 20February 19, 2019 10:00 PM

What's the deal with the FBI press conference troll? I know the troll's been doing it for several threads now, but is it a joke that's referencing something?

by Anonymousreply 21February 19, 2019 10:00 PM

OMG that was posted last night about the 8:00 pm update-- wtf?

by Anonymousreply 22February 19, 2019 10:00 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 19, 2019 10:01 PM

Probably the same troll who posted one of the brothers had died. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 24February 19, 2019 10:01 PM

Jussie is upset he cannot have the Nigerians double dick his hole tonight. He has to pretend he hardly knows them now.

by Anonymousreply 25February 19, 2019 10:01 PM

Have the police interviewed the Subway sandwich artist?

by Anonymousreply 26February 19, 2019 10:02 PM

R21, it's an unfortunate individual who is apparently suffering from severe autism. Don't stare, dear.

by Anonymousreply 27February 19, 2019 10:02 PM

OMG, now it's ridiculous that we have posted five times that his scenes got cut....

by Anonymousreply 28February 19, 2019 10:02 PM

Reposting for those that missed it at the end of the last thread:

'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett pleaded no contest to DUI, driving without a license and providing false information to law enforcement in 2007, the LA City Attorney's office confirms. He was sentenced to two years probation and a choice of fine or jail.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29February 19, 2019 10:03 PM

Breaking:Jussie Smollet hospitalized!

by Anonymousreply 30February 19, 2019 10:03 PM

Forget Mussy-Jussie and his sandwiches..... who is the dreamy Miss Charlie De Mar?

by Anonymousreply 31February 19, 2019 10:03 PM

I'm really curious what threat or payoff Subway execs gave to the person who waited on Jussie. One DM interview would be worth a nice chunk of change. But...crickets.

by Anonymousreply 32February 19, 2019 10:04 PM

BREAKING: Jussie's penis has been cut.

by Anonymousreply 33February 19, 2019 10:04 PM

Grand jury sounds so... [italic]dramatic[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 34February 19, 2019 10:04 PM

And for the deliberately obtuse who still think it's no biggie and that it really didn't hurt anyone and we should leave poor Jussie alone. Again, you wouldn't think that if you and your buddy were arrested and pulled into this. In the age of twitter and breaking updates, you could have your life ruined fast. Remember this poor bastard? People fucking STILL think of the Olympic bombing and will wrongly remember him having done it. So fuck off, you wouldn't want this thing dropped if the roles were reversed and someone accused a gay, black man of assaulting them and broadcast it all over the media.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35February 19, 2019 10:05 PM

Thanks so much r29! So our little Jussie isn't exactly a fucking angel.

by Anonymousreply 36February 19, 2019 10:05 PM

R29 did it say if he chose jail or the fine?

by Anonymousreply 37February 19, 2019 10:05 PM

R35, I have no clue who that is... MARY!

by Anonymousreply 38February 19, 2019 10:06 PM

But why do they look alike?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39February 19, 2019 10:07 PM

How the fuck did he get a "choice" of fine or jail? Is / was that a thing, in LA at the time especially?

by Anonymousreply 40February 19, 2019 10:09 PM

r38 It's Richard Jewell, he was wrongly accused of planting that bomb at the '96 Olympics, he found the backpack it was in and was crucified by the media and called the "Olympic Bomber". Turns out it wasn't him at all but even back then everyone knew him and thought it was him. "Discovering a backpack filled with three pipe bombs on the park grounds, Jewell alerted police and helped to evacuate the area before the bomb exploded, saving many people from injury or death. Initially hailed by the media as a hero, Jewell was later considered a suspect. Jewell's case is considered an example of the damage that can be done by media reporting based on unreliable or incomplete information.[3]

Despite never being charged, he underwent a "trial by media" with great toll on his personal and professional life. Jewell was eventually completely exonerated, and Eric Rudolph was later found to have been the bomber.[4][5] In 2006, Governor Sonny Perdue publicly thanked Jewell on behalf of the State of Georgia for saving the lives of those at the Olympics.[6] Jewell died on August 29, 2007 of heart failure from complications of diabetes at age 44."

by Anonymousreply 41February 19, 2019 10:10 PM

Do the Nigerian brothers also suck dick, or do they top only?

by Anonymousreply 42February 19, 2019 10:10 PM

I disagree, they never would have arrested two white guys just 'walking along the street'-- they would, as they did with the nigerian cocks, wait until they have something...

by Anonymousreply 43February 19, 2019 10:13 PM

Oh okay r43, then this is totally an acceptable thing to do! I mean, you disagree with how out of hand it could have gotten so it's no big deal. Thanks for weighing in. Unfortunately, this wasn't just some asshole faking something for facebook likes, it involved the post office, fucking hazmat suits, tons of cops, and lots of man hours.

by Anonymousreply 44February 19, 2019 10:16 PM

[quote]Despite never being charged, he underwent a "trial by media" with great toll on his personal and professional life.

Poor guy - he became the butt of so many jokes because he was kind of a sad sack. He said he was ridiculed because he was unattractive and lived with his mom. And he was right.

by Anonymousreply 45February 19, 2019 10:17 PM

The tuna sub could blow this case wide open. If only sandwiches could talk....

by Anonymousreply 46February 19, 2019 10:20 PM

R37 It doesn't say. The only other article on it that I can find is from NBC Philadelphia and it doesn't say either. Surprisingly, or not surprisingly, the LA Times has no article on this or any article on Jussie on the main page of its website. It's almost as if this story doesn't even exist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47February 19, 2019 10:22 PM

So I guess they're trying to establish a pattern of lying (as he did in 2007)... Jussie, we're supposed to get older, wiser and mature!!

by Anonymousreply 48February 19, 2019 10:26 PM

Trevor Noah weighs in. He basically feels we jump too quickly to conclusions without waiting for facts (especially when we want our biases to be proven true), and that Jussie's story simply doesn't line up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49February 19, 2019 10:26 PM

Has Jussie's manager commented yet?

by Anonymousreply 50February 19, 2019 10:28 PM

As Jussie Smollett’s story of a racially targeted attack begins to unravel, the Rev. Jesse Jackson is warning against a rush to judgment.

In an interview with CBS Local in New York, Jackson was asked whether he believed Smollett’s story. The “Empire” actor says he was attacked last month in Chicago by two men, who punched him, placed a rope around his neck and poured a chemical on his body.

“I don’t know,” Jackson said. “What he said first was a compelling narrative. There is other information coming out that we just don’t know.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51February 19, 2019 10:29 PM

And why is anyone sticking up for him or any fucking hollywood asshole? They're are privileged, out of touch, assholes. The fact that he has the nuts to hire two broke, bankrupt, black guys to stage a crime to make himself look like the very thing that they are? Oh hell no! Fuck him, and fuck anyone who defends him.

by Anonymousreply 52February 19, 2019 10:30 PM

Can he and his siblings be dropped off on a deserted island in the middle of the Pacific ocean? They can then create a Utopia of their own and live happily ever after. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 53February 19, 2019 10:30 PM

Trevor Noah is the Captain Obvious of the infotainment world.

by Anonymousreply 54February 19, 2019 10:34 PM

BREAKING: Cook County S.A. Kim Foxx has recused herself from investigation surrounding the Jussie Smollett case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 19, 2019 10:35 PM

FULL STATEMENT:

Cook County S.A. recuses self from Smollett inquiry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56February 19, 2019 10:37 PM

So the question is why did she recuse herself R56.

by Anonymousreply 57February 19, 2019 10:39 PM

r56,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58February 19, 2019 10:41 PM

Various reporters seem to be trying to get the intel on why Foxx refused herself.

by Anonymousreply 59February 19, 2019 10:41 PM

NBC news just reported that Nancy Pelosi deleted her tweet expressing sympathy for Jussie just after the fake attack. Also referenced the “deafening silence” in support of him on SM at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 60February 19, 2019 10:43 PM

That's old news R60.

by Anonymousreply 61February 19, 2019 10:44 PM

So the brothers said Jussie was involved in the threatening letter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62February 19, 2019 10:45 PM

R56, if I’m feeling cynical, I’d say a bribe was offered and it wasn’t nearly enough to risk her reputation for this horseshit.

If I’m feeling generous, I’d say she has a personal bias and principles.

She’s in a no-win situation, especially if she’s black.

by Anonymousreply 63February 19, 2019 10:45 PM

Guessing Foxx had ties with Jussie or his family?

by Anonymousreply 64February 19, 2019 10:45 PM

She is R63

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65February 19, 2019 10:46 PM

Sorry what is an SA?

by Anonymousreply 66February 19, 2019 10:46 PM

A new character has emerged!

by Anonymousreply 67February 19, 2019 10:47 PM

OMG you cannot make this up... she's black!

by Anonymousreply 68February 19, 2019 10:47 PM

States Attorney R66

by Anonymousreply 69February 19, 2019 10:48 PM

Thanks R69- is she part of the grand jury?

by Anonymousreply 70February 19, 2019 10:48 PM

r66, SA = State's Attorney. Like a D.A.

by Anonymousreply 71February 19, 2019 10:48 PM

Yep, a no-win situation. She probably wants to run for a higher office and doesn’t want to piss off potential supporters.

by Anonymousreply 72February 19, 2019 10:49 PM

Her replacement is.....white

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73February 19, 2019 10:49 PM

OMG i wonder if he will get royalties off of the movie???

by Anonymousreply 74February 19, 2019 10:51 PM

She's the boss R70 so unlikely she personally tries cases.

by Anonymousreply 75February 19, 2019 10:51 PM

Yes, r35 not to mention, Chicago is apparently so corrupt and police so bad - well what if a patrol car happened upon their “improv” and got out of the car, weapons drawn? Apparently the police are all hair trigger crazies... what if one pulled up and this became a murder scene?

by Anonymousreply 76February 19, 2019 10:52 PM

Should add, she is the state attorney for the county of Cook.

by Anonymousreply 77February 19, 2019 10:53 PM

He wanted to get his hands on his performance piece, complete with red hats (although without the logo, not sure how he thought they’d work on camera) and become the “it’s so bad man, it’s so bad” spokesperson for the next five years. Sharing his oh so important opinions about everything.

by Anonymousreply 78February 19, 2019 10:54 PM

Exactly r76. I wonder if the brothers aren't secretly laughing about this too. Imagine the fucking audacity of this privileged asshole to approach these two guys who badly need money and offer them a fucking pittance to do this for him? For what? to show that he is oppressed and victimized? fuck you, Jussie, we really are living the bad life of being two black dudes in Chicago! Were they just smiling through gritted teeth as this rich, deluded fuck whined about how he needed press or he could lose his job? How fucking offensive.

by Anonymousreply 79February 19, 2019 10:58 PM

Part 10 Tuna Meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 80February 19, 2019 11:00 PM

God I wish the street camera was recording this like Jussie had planned. Would have loved to see these two guys passing as white and Jussie "fighting back"

by Anonymousreply 81February 19, 2019 11:00 PM

The funniest part out of all of this is how "traumatized" he was, yet only had a minor scratch on his cheek--something he could have done himself with a fingernail! Girl, just no.

by Anonymousreply 82February 19, 2019 11:03 PM

Why was he so starved for attention? Did he just have a bad break up? Was his music career not taking off like he wants?

by Anonymousreply 83February 19, 2019 11:07 PM

Time for a new set of lawyers...

#CPD says they’re hearing “whispers” that #JussieSmollett has made a change in legal representation but no one has given them any official word of that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84February 19, 2019 11:13 PM

He probably thought the sympathy he garnered would help him keep his job. "Oh man, Jussie just got gay bashed and had bleach thrown on him, we can't write him off the show now, we would look like assholes, we better keep him for another year." And then he would have gotten other offers of work and gotten some other role and hailed as a brave hero who won't be kept down by racist and homophobes! People magazine cover and LGBTQ awards, etc. Like Bruce Jenner did. I guarantee he did this to drum up sympathy and publicity to help him find work.

by Anonymousreply 85February 19, 2019 11:13 PM

The FBI agent involved with the letter "works international terrorist cases"and and more. Jussie's ass is grass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86February 19, 2019 11:14 PM

Jessie Jackson is senile by now.

by Anonymousreply 87February 19, 2019 11:14 PM

Please let the new team include Giuliani or Avenatti!

by Anonymousreply 88February 19, 2019 11:14 PM

I know what he did is wrong, but he needs help. Something is very wrong here, and I’d rather see that repaired, than to throw him to the wolves.

He is redeemable, yes? Let’s allow him to explain what is going on. Let’s give him an opportunity to get better. It was a horrible mistake, but we can forgive him, and build from this, rather than destroy.

I know I sound stupid, but we do not need to shred this man to pieces.

by Anonymousreply 89February 19, 2019 11:16 PM

You know, r83, for something like this. Who would fire this poor guy after all this? Who wouldn't hire this brave man after this? People that work for a living and don't live in hollywood and actually have real fears associated with being gay and black should boycott this fucker into obscurity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90February 19, 2019 11:16 PM

This cunt is going to change lawyers as much as he changes his story, and that's fucking saying something.

by Anonymousreply 91February 19, 2019 11:20 PM

R88 The Internet would have a meltdown if he hired Avenatti

by Anonymousreply 92February 19, 2019 11:21 PM

I think R89 it is the going on TV and crying about this "incident." I hate to do a comparison, especially since I don't watch their show, but someone compared him, not here, to what happened to Kim Kardashian. They said look how traumatized she was and wouldn't talk to the press for a long time. Jussie was jumping at the chance to get his story out to the public. I don't know how much validity that comparison has, but it does make sense.

by Anonymousreply 93February 19, 2019 11:22 PM

R89 Why? Because he’s a celebrity and previously has a good online image? Would you make that same altruistic statement if it were some “confused” girl who falsely a teacher of inappropriate behavior? What about some right leaning parent who decided to take getting the “gay” out of the sports program into their own hands and uses lies to spread “gay panic” to all the other parents?

by Anonymousreply 94February 19, 2019 11:22 PM

R89 aka Jussie's crisis team sock puppet. You have no power here. Begone.

by Anonymousreply 95February 19, 2019 11:27 PM

R89, good job laying the groundwork for the "poor Jussie needs help, compassion, and a rest cure!" defense. Extra points for not using the word "y'all." We're going to write a letter of recommendation to your advisor that you performed outstanding work at your PR agency internship.

by Anonymousreply 96February 19, 2019 11:29 PM

Surely r89 is joking. Surely.

by Anonymousreply 97February 19, 2019 11:30 PM

Jussie needs a new cause to get back in favor with the SJWs. I suggest advocating for allowing those ISIS brides back in the country.

by Anonymousreply 98February 19, 2019 11:30 PM

Smollett is a little bitch who pulled this stunt for publicity and to create more animosity in this country. Honestly, who the hell really knew who he was before this happened unless you watched Empire. Fuck this privileged piece of garbage.

by Anonymousreply 99February 19, 2019 11:32 PM

why the fuck does the press and media keep calling them Nigerian brothers when they said they were born and raised in Chicago?

by Anonymousreply 100February 19, 2019 11:34 PM

Yeah if this were a famous white woman who did this and said a black gay man had assaulted her, would you feel the same? Or would you say to throw the book at this frau cunt? I'm being totally serious here, no snark. I don't think you would. Shit like this scares people, it's fear mongering and it's vile. "At this late stage, the message is clearer than it has ever been. Jussie Smollett is a successful actor on a popular television series, one of the most famous black and gay men in America, and even he is not safe. A rope was put around his neck because he dared to be a person who did not hide who he was. You don't put a rope on a person of color in America unless you're interested in sending messages—one to the people you hate, and another to those you think will agree with you."

by Anonymousreply 101February 19, 2019 11:35 PM

Because it sounds hotter, R100.

by Anonymousreply 102February 19, 2019 11:35 PM

R102 beat me too it. I have heard though that it's not "OK" to say now from a few people. Hence, they have been downgraded as it were to just "the brothers" (not nearly as hot). I'll miss the days of calling them the hot Nigerian dudes. Pour another one out. Jussie ruins everything.

by Anonymousreply 103February 19, 2019 11:38 PM

I heard a story this am on our local news that the brothers aren't Nigerians at all. They were born and raised in Chicago. Maybe their parents are Nigerian? I don't feel sorry for him. He pushed this story for weeks. And what if the cops had run up on them and killed someone. I don't know what he should do for a living but performance art is not it.

by Anonymousreply 104February 19, 2019 11:41 PM

First they took away my Ace Hardware, then they took away my hot Nigerian dudes...What next?

by Anonymousreply 105February 19, 2019 11:44 PM

r89 sociopaths always play off normal people’s sense of compassion and conscience. Be careful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106February 19, 2019 11:45 PM

I’m with R89. One of these days you evil queens are going to get in trouble and you are going to wish someone had some empathy for you. What is wrong with you people?

by Anonymousreply 107February 19, 2019 11:46 PM

R89, if by "get in trouble" you mean get caught purposely creating a hoax to stroke my bloated ego and stir up racial hatred and fear, then no. No I will not "get in trouble."

by Anonymousreply 108February 19, 2019 11:50 PM

R80 Noted, good one. While there is a lull in the action, anyone with other title suggestions for Part 10, throw them in the ring.

by Anonymousreply 109February 19, 2019 11:52 PM

R108 he just wasn’t thinking. He needs more love.

by Anonymousreply 110February 19, 2019 11:52 PM

Jussie's beyond redemption and second chances. He's 36 years old, for Christ's sake! Practically a fossil, in Hollywood terms. A lot of entertainment careers have ended for a lot less than what this psychopath has done.

by Anonymousreply 111February 19, 2019 11:52 PM

"Jussie Smollett Faces Prison, Career Ruin if He Lied About Attack"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112February 19, 2019 11:53 PM

r110 this was planned out. Planning requires thinking.

by Anonymousreply 113February 19, 2019 11:53 PM

He is still pretending to be the victim. ffs. FUCK OFF!!!

by Anonymousreply 114February 19, 2019 11:54 PM

He'll be the victim only until a deal is reached that keeps him from behind bars. Then he'll have to face the music, so to speak.

by Anonymousreply 115February 19, 2019 11:55 PM

I fall somewhere between R89 and R106-- I want to be empathetic and at the same time realistic. The dude is almost 40 so really struggling to understand if he could ever really change (hate to say it, but the ol 'you can't teach an old dog new tricks' has some validity)...

R107 fuck off as we don't need people like you here.

by Anonymousreply 116February 19, 2019 11:57 PM

He has no remorse or contrition. He is still playing the pity card after planning out a crime that could have sent two innocent people to jail and ruined their lives. Classic anti-social personality traits.

by Anonymousreply 117February 19, 2019 11:58 PM

I agree with the above - Jussie threw away his career AND probably some exceptional dick, in his accomplices, who finally he fucked and was ready to throw away, until they flipped on him to the cops - fbi - and postal police.

Jussie had great dick too.

ALL THIS WASTED HOT DICK should be discussed, here, of all places, DL.

by Anonymousreply 118February 20, 2019 12:00 AM

He has ruined their lives R117 by getting them involved in his hoax.

by Anonymousreply 119February 20, 2019 12:00 AM

I have no empathy for him. He wasted everyone's time with bullshit and he didn't even do a convincing job of it. He's clearly an idiot and deserves whatever he gets as a punishment. Which I hope is not just probation.

I also think the Twitter fraus who posted moving poems and updates and essays and Medium thinkpieces on him should be forced to publicly apologize and grovel for their bullshit, as well as a hefty fine, in trying to use his case to promote themselves (because we all know that's what 99% of them were doing).

by Anonymousreply 120February 20, 2019 12:02 AM

No one cares about the hot Jamacian guys, they will be fine. If they didn't lie to the police.

by Anonymousreply 121February 20, 2019 12:02 AM

Oh I didn't realize he's 36. Half black don't crack indeed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122February 20, 2019 12:03 AM

Who are the "Jamaican guys"?

Sure they aren't from Nambia?

by Anonymousreply 123February 20, 2019 12:04 AM

Part 10: Not Without My Sandwich

by Anonymousreply 124February 20, 2019 12:06 AM

That’s funny, R124.

by Anonymousreply 125February 20, 2019 12:07 AM

Not Without My Sammich

by Anonymousreply 126February 20, 2019 12:08 AM

No, that's just racist

by Anonymousreply 127February 20, 2019 12:09 AM

By two innocent people possibly being ruined I meant any random men in the area at the time (had there been any) that might have ended up as fall guys.

by Anonymousreply 128February 20, 2019 12:09 AM

What's racist? Sammich?

by Anonymousreply 129February 20, 2019 12:10 AM

I think the Feds will come down hard if only because he wasted their time during the shutdown when resources were already stretched very thin.

by Anonymousreply 130February 20, 2019 12:11 AM

Jussie would have been just fine with that, r128, if they were of the proper race

by Anonymousreply 131February 20, 2019 12:11 AM

Jussie must be happy that the latest Kardashian relationship drama has bumped his story out of the headlines

by Anonymousreply 132February 20, 2019 12:11 AM

Headlines are the least of Jussie's problems

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133February 20, 2019 12:13 AM

Why are you people still talking about this? It's old news, yesterday's headlines, at this point fit only to wrap your good crystal and china before packing. Just check the front pages of the New York Times and Washington Post online editions. Nothing to see here, folks. Move along ...

by Anonymousreply 134February 20, 2019 12:15 AM

R134, we already said we'd write a letter of recommendation to your advisor commending your work in your PR internship. Buzz off now, dear, before we reconsider.

by Anonymousreply 135February 20, 2019 12:17 AM

r134: one of Jussie's siblings, doing PR overtime. Too little, too late.

by Anonymousreply 136February 20, 2019 12:18 AM

r131 exactly. He would have let two innocent people go to jail so he could ride the wave of victim hood and enhanced fame. Screw him.

by Anonymousreply 137February 20, 2019 12:19 AM

r119 yeah he did, it's sad and ridiculous and so incredibly tone deaf of him. It's not like he asked his hairdresser to buy him some blow or something, he fucking approached two dudes that he knew needed money and got their broke asses involved in a crime that would only benefit him. This would hurt everyone, even if no one was wrongly arrested. It would still scare people and anger people and cause division and he would be happily hosting every awards show and probably starring in some Ryan Murphy show and never looking back. Again, fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 138February 20, 2019 12:20 AM

Yes agree R134 please fall in a vat of hot oil... and take your brother with you!

by Anonymousreply 139February 20, 2019 12:21 AM

R139 and R136: That sound you hear is sarcasm whooshing over your head. Didn't the mention of the NYT and WaPo front pages clue you into the idea that I was being sarcastic?

by Anonymousreply 140February 20, 2019 12:23 AM

Oh, and R135, too.

by Anonymousreply 141February 20, 2019 12:24 AM

[quote]One of these days you evil queens are going to get in trouble and you are going to wish someone had some empathy for you. What is wrong with you people

Gurl its just same handful of hating ass trolls. They don't like out celebrities, and you get extra strikes if you are young handsome and have a big dick.

by Anonymousreply 142February 20, 2019 12:26 AM

I just realized his surname is SMOLLett bahahaha

by Anonymousreply 143February 20, 2019 12:27 AM

Oooops, sorry R134/R140... all this doomsday talk about Democrats has me all stressed out... apologies! :)))

by Anonymousreply 144February 20, 2019 12:27 AM

The GQ piece at r90 is precisely what JS was after. He’s made a martyr to be celebrated as both victim and courageous change-maker.

He knew exactly what social media and left-leaning media would do, especially after seeing how easily duped the public, myself included, was in the Covington chaos set off by an image.

It’s stunningly cynical and preys on the current climate of online mob mentality and instant shaming of questioning individuals. Had he not been so breathtakingly inept in staging and so woefully over-the-top in his maga-amalgam, it might have worked.

It’s not just a hilarious scandal of a pampered actor’s ill-conceived quest for hero status; it’s emblematic how identity politics, social media, and pop culture overreach in American society, making the left look as cartoonish as the right.

by Anonymousreply 145February 20, 2019 12:29 AM

I came home from work on wingèd heels to see what my fellow Jussiephiles were saying.

Obsessed with this messy trick and his stupid story!

by Anonymousreply 146February 20, 2019 12:31 AM

I hope he thinks it was worth it R145, but he broke state and federal law and will not have a job! :)

by Anonymousreply 147February 20, 2019 12:32 AM

Whatever happens and which ever prison he goes to, hopefully his cellmate likes cock, and will be sampling Jussie's anaconda nightly!

by Anonymousreply 148February 20, 2019 12:33 AM

r148 with WHITE cocks.

by Anonymousreply 149February 20, 2019 12:35 AM

Lots of in-depth Jussie news/analysis tonight on Fox News (Tucker Carlson Show)

by Anonymousreply 150February 20, 2019 12:35 AM

so hot!

by Anonymousreply 151February 20, 2019 12:35 AM

OP, thanks for creating this thread using my title! I like R80's title suggestion for the next thread, Tuna Meltdown.

For the one of the threads after that, I think the subtitle should be "A Liar, 2 Brothers, and a Sandwich Place"

by Anonymousreply 152February 20, 2019 12:38 AM

I know, gurl! And you get even more strikes if you have a fucking buffoon like Al fucking Sharpton condemn you. Get some rest now, Jocqui. We'll still be talking about this tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 153February 20, 2019 12:38 AM

So Roseanne lost her own show and her career was destroyed for saying an (ugly) black woman looked like a monkey. But this piece of garbage made up a whole race baiting story that could have destroyed lives if there happened to be two white dudes dudes strolling around the neighborhood, wasting an unbelievable amount of CPD's time and resources, and we're suppose to forgive and forget? Fuck him! Three years in prison asshole.

by Anonymousreply 154February 20, 2019 12:40 AM

RIP Richard Jewel. You were a hero and never appreciated.

Meanwhile, Jussie is a coward and a liar.

by Anonymousreply 155February 20, 2019 12:40 AM

In all seriousness, I expect a suicide attempt once irrefutable proof comes out.

by Anonymousreply 156February 20, 2019 12:42 AM

I predict he gets charged for filing a false police report by the end of the week while the feds continue working on the mail charges

by Anonymousreply 157February 20, 2019 12:43 AM

Did Jussie's older roommate (BF?) ruin Jussie's plan by calling the police? I think Jussie may have just planned to get the media involved, but without the police.

by Anonymousreply 158February 20, 2019 12:44 AM

And yet, somehow I think he will try to spin this and not own any of it.... watch!!!

by Anonymousreply 159February 20, 2019 12:44 AM

It will be like Lance Armstrong-- tons of people testified against him and he just denied it even after being found guilty-- than years later admits he was lying!! Jussie will lie and say they are not telling the truth... watch!

by Anonymousreply 160February 20, 2019 12:45 AM

R156, I think the suicide will be staged too lol.

by Anonymousreply 161February 20, 2019 12:47 AM

Any suicide attempt will totally be staged. Likely very poorly. I imagine Flintstone's vitamins will be involved.

by Anonymousreply 162February 20, 2019 12:50 AM

Juicy Mullet.

by Anonymousreply 163February 20, 2019 12:51 AM

[QUOTE]He's obviously suffering mental illness

Hysterical how some are still soft peddling this because he's AA. If a white celebrity had claimed 2 AAs had attacked him while making racist and homophobic remarks only for the attack to end up obviously having been a phony staged racist attack, why they'd have had his head on a pike and not one soul would give a shit trying to soften it by claiming that he was mentally ill, emotionally damaged, having a bad week. They'd have crucified him by now !

As a gay man this little bastard pisses me off because when you think about it his selfish bullshit move muddies real honest to god racist and homophobic attacks. This isn't even a Cry Wolf, it's totally self indulgent and shameless. (And) why did he do this ? Publicity ? Trying to create racial hatred ? Looking to have more discontent about Trump by claiming that the 'white' perpetrators were genuine Trump supporters who were even wearing MAGA hats ? Regardless, it's bad news. For the next real victim of a racist or homosexual attack, one of the thoughts that will likely run through peoples heads is wondering whether the attack was made up and phony.

Thanks Jussie, you little pussy shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164February 20, 2019 12:52 AM

Now we know why S.A. Foxx recused herself, "familiarity with potential witnesses". The plot thickens.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165February 20, 2019 12:52 AM

R152 My pleasure! A Liar 2 Brothers and a Sandwich place noted.

OK so that's another vote for Tuna Meltdown. In the running with a hybrid of r124 and r126 Not Without My Sammich. If I recall correctly, we are saving Jussie Smollett Updates Part XX Chrissy Metz Sings! for when he is arrested, or should that be when he's sentenced?

by Anonymousreply 166February 20, 2019 12:53 AM

The only possible "potential witnesses" Kim Foxx could be "familiar with" is Jussie. I doubt she is hanging out with the Nigerian brothers.

by Anonymousreply 167February 20, 2019 12:56 AM

R165 Wow, they are indeed being really careful not to fuck this case up. Glad she recused herself.

by Anonymousreply 168February 20, 2019 12:57 AM

I see where he was going with it though, he saw that even a piece of shit, murderer, republican cunt like Bruce Jenner could just put on a wig, claim oppression, and become a media darling who the entire world has to agree is "beautiful and brave" lest they be shunned and smeared as "transphobes" and gay oppressors. He should have just put on some lipstick and announced he has a girl brain, I bet he would be the toast of the town and the winner of the oppression olympics for sure. We should maybe look at why this is, it's hurting all of us.

by Anonymousreply 169February 20, 2019 12:57 AM

His interview with Robin Roberts is so painfully corny and cringey. The worst is "I go hard against 45" while smiling and biting his lip. WTF? This in addition to that clip of him saying "I am the gay Tupac" during that concert he did. What a fucking dork.

by Anonymousreply 170February 20, 2019 12:57 AM

R167 aren't the only witnesses to this point the nigerian girls?

by Anonymousreply 171February 20, 2019 12:58 AM

I think Jussie is a witness right now r171, and only a witness since so far the case would just be against those two guys he hired.

by Anonymousreply 172February 20, 2019 12:59 AM

R169, who's to say that he won't find out He Was Trans All Along, and the constant oppression from cishet scum (along with Cheetolini's racism & homophobia) caused his poor little hysterical girl brain to have a breakdown?

The Trans card could be the get-out-of-jail-free card he's been looking for! Plus, he'd make a very pretty girl in womanface.

by Anonymousreply 173February 20, 2019 1:00 AM

Jussie is now Jessica!!!

by Anonymousreply 174February 20, 2019 1:01 AM

Juicy Jessica!

by Anonymousreply 175February 20, 2019 1:02 AM

Due to his political activism, Jussie most likely has had interactions with Foxx

by Anonymousreply 176February 20, 2019 1:04 AM

The brothers were strippers at her bachelorette party. She has the nudes we so desperately seek.

by Anonymousreply 177February 20, 2019 1:05 AM

His alter ego Jessica did it all.

by Anonymousreply 178February 20, 2019 1:05 AM

Now there are reports he sent those letters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179February 20, 2019 1:05 AM

Yes, R164.

by Anonymousreply 180February 20, 2019 1:06 AM

R177 LOL!!!!! Go Jessica!!!!

by Anonymousreply 181February 20, 2019 1:07 AM

Least surprising news ever, R179

by Anonymousreply 182February 20, 2019 1:08 AM

I forgot that he was on the phone with his manager when this all went down and his manager heard the whole "this is maga country!" thing. I was wondering if his manager was lying too but he really did have them yell that for the benefit of the camera (which was pointed in the wrong direction) So he really was going to have to call the cops, he wasn't just trying to pull this stunt on twitter. So again, fuck him. I hope his manager is pissed at him too.

by Anonymousreply 183February 20, 2019 1:08 AM

Im trying to think of another celebrity that committed career suicide on this level

by Anonymousreply 184February 20, 2019 1:08 AM

R184, Sean Young on Joan Rivers?

by Anonymousreply 185February 20, 2019 1:11 AM

Do you really think the manager will give up his career and lie to the FBI?

by Anonymousreply 186February 20, 2019 1:12 AM

Our Boo is on Sean Hannity right now!!!

by Anonymousreply 187February 20, 2019 1:13 AM

The brothers are saying Mussie mailed the letter to himself.

by Anonymousreply 188February 20, 2019 1:13 AM

R187 Report back please!

by Anonymousreply 189February 20, 2019 1:15 AM

He is all dressed up in a suit and tie. 🔥

by Anonymousreply 190February 20, 2019 1:15 AM

WTF Jessica is on TV?

by Anonymousreply 191February 20, 2019 1:16 AM

So funny, His GMA interview: Go to the 13:40 mark when he talks about the letter, then he says..."Did I make that up, too?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192February 20, 2019 1:17 AM

Boo was amazing! It was his first appearance on Fox news (thank god) and he was confident and smiley and fun!

by Anonymousreply 193February 20, 2019 1:17 AM

Ughh now Jeraldo Rivera is weighing in. They should have done an extended segment with Boo.

by Anonymousreply 194February 20, 2019 1:19 AM

Part of me hopes he's on drugs because that would explain some of his actions. Sadly, I think he's just a dim bulb.

by Anonymousreply 195February 20, 2019 1:19 AM

I was watching some woman disect this video, and she's like, when you cry, you til your head back to suck in the tears-- but when there are no tears you can lean forward with your glassy eyes... classic tale!

by Anonymousreply 196February 20, 2019 1:19 AM

Thank you so much R193! Yay boo, you did us proud! Hopefully there will be video to post later.

by Anonymousreply 197February 20, 2019 1:20 AM

Jussie looks like he's wearing lippy in that interview.

by Anonymousreply 198February 20, 2019 1:21 AM

Empire are even now writing episodes which involve him being killed on honeymoon in Jamaica with his new husband, in a hate attack, or possibly in a terror attack in London. Either way, he's being written out.

by Anonymousreply 199February 20, 2019 1:22 AM

[quote]...in a hate attack

They wouldn't dare.

by Anonymousreply 200February 20, 2019 1:24 AM

The “he’s going to get out of it, watch!” troll at R159 is beyond tiresome. He is not. He’s being charged with a felony. His career is over. He’s not getting away with anything.

by Anonymousreply 201February 20, 2019 1:24 AM

Has Lee Daniels said anything?

by Anonymousreply 202February 20, 2019 1:24 AM

Are the scenes he already filmed being reshot with Christopher Plummer r199? They fucking better be!

by Anonymousreply 203February 20, 2019 1:25 AM

I don't want his career to be over, I loved him on Empire. I hope they find a new gay character just as likeable.

by Anonymousreply 204February 20, 2019 1:26 AM

Blind Gossip is weighing Jussies defense options----------

[Blind Gossip] If you are waiting for the absolute truth to be told in this very odd story about a TV actor, prepare yourself for disappointment… and more drama!

He absolutely can not tell the truth or else he is looking at felony charges.

The only way around it is to assign blame elsewhere. He and his attorneys have to craft a plausible narrative that makes him look sympathetic.

He can assign blame to other people, either [the attackers or a public figure].

He can assign blame to a past trauma, e.g. childhood abuse or adult sex crime victim.

He can assign blame to a medical condition, e.g. a mental illness (such as bi-polar).

He can assign blame to alcohol or drugs (prescription or non-prescription) and maybe go to rehab.

They have NOT settled on a narrative yet.

Should be interesting!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205February 20, 2019 1:26 AM

R205 is spot on. I bet he'll say it was the Nigerian brothers' idea and he just went along with it.

by Anonymousreply 206February 20, 2019 1:30 AM

R205 Well, he absolutely can't lie or he's facing perjury charges, on top of felony charges, on top of federal charges. He's fucked. Take it like a man Jussie. That double down victim statement you made a few days ago was such a massive mistake.

by Anonymousreply 207February 20, 2019 1:33 AM

Don't forget -- this is what you look like after those two weightlifters beat your face into a pulp for 30 seconds straight.

You get an owie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208February 20, 2019 1:33 AM

I heard Empire has put out a casting call for Cookies nephew, ChipsAhoy.....

by Anonymousreply 209February 20, 2019 1:33 AM

TMZ: Jussie Smollett rushed to Northwestern Memoral Hospital

by Anonymousreply 210February 20, 2019 1:35 AM

R35 How very apropos that you posted the photo of the unfortunately accused Richard Jewel. I just saw on Hannity(hey flame me all you want, but he has been covering the story quite heavily and surprisingly fairly and without any gloating) that Lin Wood, the high powered Atlanta lawyer who represented Richard Jewel in the suit which nearly bankrupted the APD, is representing the Covington Catholic smiling kid in a massive suit against the Washington Post. That really speaks volumes of how extremely lucrative the case seems to be to someone who understands civil law. No way would he get involved unless he knew it was a sure winner for him.

I remember a fool in the Covington Catholic threads who said that there could be no case due to "freedom of speech." I am not an attorney, but even I knew that was horseshit. But I will say that I did not know that it would attract the likes of Lin Wood. I am betting we are talking 30 million+. Good. Maybe that will show the media that they can't run with a narrative based on some edited cell phone videos and ruin peoples' lives.

by Anonymousreply 211February 20, 2019 1:35 AM

R201 I am definitely not a troll but have seen it time and time again-- sorry you think that.

by Anonymousreply 212February 20, 2019 1:35 AM

R201, see R205-- that is what I am talking about- this dog will not lay down and die. Think about it idiot!!

by Anonymousreply 213February 20, 2019 1:37 AM

[quote]I don't want his career to be over, I loved him on Empire. I hope they find a new gay character just as likeable.

Maybe they can bring back fine ass Rafael De La Fuente aka Dora!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214February 20, 2019 1:37 AM

R206, he’s more likely to claim the Nigerians we’re jealous of how strong and smart and handsome Jussie is, and they plotted to take all that away.

by Anonymousreply 215February 20, 2019 1:39 AM

Does every liar now get to claim they have bipolar disorder like that liar writer editor whatsisname who said he had cancer? And what does familiarity with potential witness mean? She watches Empire? Or she follows the nigerians on instagram?

by Anonymousreply 216February 20, 2019 1:40 AM

R205 is on it. His lawyer will come up with some line of shit, trust me. The lawyer managed to get the cops acquitted in the LaQuan McDonalds case. The lawyer is also a recovering alcoholic himself so that angle may very well be played.

by Anonymousreply 217February 20, 2019 1:43 AM

Here we go!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218February 20, 2019 1:44 AM

Mark is only going to do this as a front. This is a publicity stunt because when it comes out the REAL lawyer is the one that got the cops off, the shit will hit the fan.

by Anonymousreply 219February 20, 2019 1:49 AM

Like I mentioned upthread, Jussie must either have run out of people who would take him on, or Geragos is giving him one hell of a discount, because he is not exactly a primo choice. On second thought.... PERFECT CHOICE JUSSIE!

by Anonymousreply 220February 20, 2019 1:49 AM

I want him to have a Britney meltdown and have one of his siblings be his conservator. Go all out Jussie, this is your time to stunt! Out all those closeted actors and athletes that have fucked you over! You're going to jail now so they can't do shit to you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221February 20, 2019 1:51 AM

Don Lemon on in 10 minutes. He has to talk about Jussie, his "friend", doesn't he?

by Anonymousreply 222February 20, 2019 1:52 AM

Burberry noose hoodie - SWAG!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223February 20, 2019 1:54 AM

R205, I have a fantasy that he will dramatically reveal that this is all the fault of ...Trump! Yes, the stress and strain of "going hard against 45" and the bad vibes emanating from Washington brought him low. The "Trump Defense" has real potential to set legal precedent.

by Anonymousreply 224February 20, 2019 1:56 AM

The cunt (banned) at R201 cannot accept the fact that this guy will do anything to blame someone else. Fuck you!

by Anonymousreply 225February 20, 2019 1:58 AM

Maybe he will say he's started to transition and blame the hormones.

by Anonymousreply 226February 20, 2019 1:59 AM

Jessica is back!!!

by Anonymousreply 227February 20, 2019 2:02 AM

R223 A tweep of mine mentioned seeing those nooses as statement necklaces (they stole that idea from me on a post from Part Three those bastards!) I thought he was joking. Sweet Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 228February 20, 2019 2:04 AM

Heads up: I have Don Lemon on my primary screen, but you might want to check Laura Ingraham as well. She is doing her first bit on Bernie, but she has teased a big Jussie segment upcoming. I am not convinced that Don is ready to deal with the Jussie situation at this time. He may be taking the Kamala method of watching and waiting for something new and conclusive.

by Anonymousreply 229February 20, 2019 2:06 AM

R229, he should take the Kim Foxx approach and recuse himself. Hahahahaha.

by Anonymousreply 230February 20, 2019 2:07 AM

Part 9? These Jussie threads are going to beat out Guiding Light as the longest running series. What a saga!

by Anonymousreply 231February 20, 2019 2:08 AM

Don flirted with Cuomo for the first five minutes and is now talking about Trump/Mueller/Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 232February 20, 2019 2:09 AM

CNN is losing all credibility by ignoring both the Jussie Smollett and Martina Navratilova stories.

by Anonymousreply 233February 20, 2019 2:10 AM

Don had better not take the Kamala approach, because the way she dealt with it the other day was awkward as fuck. Her handlers need to be replaced. I'm betting it will be radio silence on the Jussie subject.

by Anonymousreply 234February 20, 2019 2:11 AM

I want to see Jussie in some cute lace panties that show off his dong

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235February 20, 2019 2:14 AM

what kind of a dumb pitiful pearlina does such an amateur job of begging for attention. whts he to get from this???? not bein fired from tht awful soap opera???

by Anonymousreply 236February 20, 2019 2:14 AM

Escalating after the letter didn’t get enough attention says everything about him. He’s a narcissistic prick. His employer offered security and the letter was being investigated - so his complaint wasn’t the show or law enforcement not taking it seriously. His complaint was it hadn’t resulted in him being anointed as some sainted advocate for the oppressed. He wanted to be looked at and known nationally like one of the kids who survived Parkland (an actual tragedy). His take, his ideas, his lone tear rolling down his face because of whatever Trump just Tweeted.

So interesting that at his core, he has so much in common with his arch nemesis.

by Anonymousreply 237February 20, 2019 2:18 AM

Throw him in Rikers asap

by Anonymousreply 238February 20, 2019 2:20 AM

This is such a spectacular flameout. It’s really shocking just how utterly stupid he was from literally every single step of this botched con.

by Anonymousreply 239February 20, 2019 2:22 AM

I've thought that myself, r237. There are some striking commonalities between Jussie and Trump.

by Anonymousreply 240February 20, 2019 2:22 AM

R235 Mussy would look so hot in that after the Nigerian girls' workout regime!!

by Anonymousreply 241February 20, 2019 2:23 AM

He seems like he would be insufferable at family events. LOTS of attention needing to be paid and just very enamoured with himself.

by Anonymousreply 242February 20, 2019 2:25 AM

New poll: Who will be most hurt by the scandal?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243February 20, 2019 2:25 AM

imagine the tension and anger of the few days of taping he has left on that show, fri and sat...

by Anonymousreply 244February 20, 2019 2:25 AM

Not the brightest when it comes to intelligent planning but from their earliest training they learn to become expert and convincing liars.

by Anonymousreply 245February 20, 2019 2:28 AM

he be in jail by tomorrow suppertime.

by Anonymousreply 246February 20, 2019 2:28 AM

R211 here: I feel like a complete idiot. I guessed that the Covington Catholic boy and his atty Lin Wood would be suing for 30 million + in my post upthread. I just saw a newish thread about the suit and they are suing Bezos and the WaPo for 250 million.

Something tells me that the kid and his family will be leaving Kentucky for greener pastures in the next year or so. With that kind of money they may just be DJI's new neighbors in Palm Beach.

by Anonymousreply 247February 20, 2019 2:32 AM

Will Jussie be triggered by the assistant state's attorney name: MAGAts??

Part 10: Rope a Dope!

by Anonymousreply 248February 20, 2019 2:35 AM

I'd bet everyone in his family would be insufferable at family events, r242.

by Anonymousreply 249February 20, 2019 2:37 AM

Tuna Meltdown

Longing for the salad days

by Anonymousreply 250February 20, 2019 2:37 AM

[quote]LOTS of attention needing to be paid and just very enamoured with himself.

But why though? Did his mother and father never give him attention because he had so many siblings? Did he not know how well liked he was before this? I just want to know what's really going on

by Anonymousreply 251February 20, 2019 2:38 AM

Winter of my Nigerian Bodybuilders

by Anonymousreply 252February 20, 2019 2:38 AM

Tuna Meltdown is now ahead. Longing for the salad days noted. Thanks r250!

by Anonymousreply 253February 20, 2019 2:39 AM

Evocative (hot!) and noted r253 Has Don said anything at all? Anyone else on TV yapping about this?

by Anonymousreply 254February 20, 2019 2:42 AM

I'm bored. Is there any way to get Rob Elgas and Charlie DeMar to make a homemade porn together?

by Anonymousreply 255February 20, 2019 2:42 AM

Sorry, meant R252 obvs.

by Anonymousreply 256February 20, 2019 2:43 AM

[quote] Has Don said anything at all?

If he can't cry about Trump why would he speak at all ?

by Anonymousreply 257February 20, 2019 2:44 AM

I love to be tossed.

by Anonymousreply 258February 20, 2019 2:45 AM

They should just recast the Jamal character with a big star and it will probably improve the ratings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259February 20, 2019 2:46 AM

Don's still pretending his Twitter account doesn't exist I see.

by Anonymousreply 260February 20, 2019 2:47 AM

What was on Jussie's iPod that night?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261February 20, 2019 2:48 AM

Police dismiss Smollett tip - that he &, 2 brothers together in elevator

by Anonymousreply 262February 20, 2019 2:49 AM

I'm down with that R259. Jaleel is HOT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263February 20, 2019 2:50 AM

You know this whole deal is going to help Republicans. Jesse, what have you wrought?

by Anonymousreply 264February 20, 2019 2:50 AM

R247

They will probably settle for 100 million. No WAPO corporate lawyer is going to allow them to risk a $250 million fine if they can get by with 100 million, considering the egregious circumstances and reckless lack of editorial oversight.

by Anonymousreply 265February 20, 2019 2:50 AM

Did Don Lemon not even mention this story on his news program tonight? Seems like quite big news to just not cover. Maybe Miss Lemon should “recuse herself” from the reporting of the story.

by Anonymousreply 266February 20, 2019 2:51 AM

Took one for the team and watched the Laura Ingraham segment. Her guest was a black CPD who said they’re not a racist force. And she had some stats about all the other crimes going on in Chicago that need police attention.

by Anonymousreply 267February 20, 2019 2:53 AM

Lemon also hates whites and Christians evidently. This is why we need Wendy back. She tells it like it is. She is not a racist. I wonder how the view loud mouths will spin it? I'm sure Joyless will blame The Donald.

by Anonymousreply 268February 20, 2019 2:54 AM

[quote]Something tells me that the kid and his family will be leaving Kentucky for greener pastures in the next year or so. With that kind of money they may just be DJI's new neighbors in Palm Beach.

That lawsuit is not going to go anywhere. Certainly, the little douche and his family will not be collection $250 million.

by Anonymousreply 269February 20, 2019 2:56 AM

I guess he won't be Kamala's running mate

by Anonymousreply 270February 20, 2019 2:57 AM

These threads are disgusting. Talk about a lynch mob. Lispers.

by Anonymousreply 271February 20, 2019 2:59 AM

Radio silence from Miss Lemon on his boo Jussie. Sticking with ALL TRUMP ALL THE TIME. Lame.

by Anonymousreply 272February 20, 2019 3:04 AM

hilarious posters popping up in nyc, 2 big black cocks pissin on jussie's head, the piss slowly bleaches his skin out...

by Anonymousreply 273February 20, 2019 3:04 AM

Lemon is a gross queen. had to stop watching her after her new yrs eve messes......FUGLY QUEEN

by Anonymousreply 274February 20, 2019 3:05 AM

Smullet is still scheduled to film scenes for Empire later this week even as he avoids talking to the police. How is this even allowed and how can the rest of the cast even stand to be around him?

by Anonymousreply 275February 20, 2019 3:07 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276February 20, 2019 3:07 AM

R273 for real? Any pics of these posters?

by Anonymousreply 277February 20, 2019 3:08 AM

Are we sure it can't be "Jussie Smollett Updates Part the Tenth: It's a Smollett World, After All"?

by Anonymousreply 278February 20, 2019 3:10 AM

Lemon only dates White dudes. How could he then possibly hate all White people?

by Anonymousreply 279February 20, 2019 3:11 AM

R184 While it didn’t get the same amount of attention comedian/actor TJ Miller called in a fake bomb threat on an Amtrak train. He’s facing federal charges.

by Anonymousreply 280February 20, 2019 3:11 AM

R107 and R116 be empathetic, just don't be sympathetic.

by Anonymousreply 281February 20, 2019 3:12 AM

What's the latest?

by Anonymousreply 282February 20, 2019 3:13 AM

Why does such a beautiful dick have to be attached to such a dick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283February 20, 2019 3:15 AM

R183, the manager and Frank, they guy in the apt who insisted on calling the cops, are different men. Frank is a choreographer who has worked with Beyonce.

The manager was said to be in Australia the night of the attack. His prior knowledge, and that of Frank, have yet to be determined.

by Anonymousreply 284February 20, 2019 3:15 AM

R278 Yay! Noted for future!

Guys, I'm thinking this is the quiet before the storm, and by storm I mean arrest (at least I hope so). It's weird how yesterday, a federal holiday, had more news action than today. Totally gobsmacked how this fucktoad can still be holding out from talking to the cops without them dragging him in by the balls. Just how protected/connected is he?

by Anonymousreply 285February 20, 2019 3:21 AM

Poll: Who benefits from the scandal?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286February 20, 2019 3:21 AM

Don Lemon is a real victim of childhood sexual abuse. I doubt he takes kindly to being lied to and taken advantage of over something so serious. Jussie is undoing all the work people like Don Lemon have done for gay black men and victims of crimes.

by Anonymousreply 287February 20, 2019 3:21 AM

R283 Oh my DAMN. Now we know for sure it’s a hoax ‘cause he could have easily shooed the attackers away with his dong. could have just whupped it out and beat them over the head with it. DAMN.

by Anonymousreply 288February 20, 2019 3:22 AM

Don just teased the story bitches! 👀

by Anonymousreply 289February 20, 2019 3:24 AM

What did he say r289?!

by Anonymousreply 290February 20, 2019 3:26 AM

"Let me start by saying that I'm okay, my body is strong but my soul is stronger!" I hope your fucking checking account is even stronger, you fucking creep. Enjoy paying some asshole like scumbag Geragos or the lawyer that defended the cop that killed a kid who was actually really hurt by a crime. Fucking douchebag. Oh and let's not forget when he said, "I feel like if I had said it was a Mexican or Muslim or black man people would have believed that more." Seriously, let's not forget this shit.

by Anonymousreply 291February 20, 2019 3:28 AM

He's going to be a delicious prison bitch.

by Anonymousreply 292February 20, 2019 3:32 AM

Don Lemon just covered it, but his guest was giving Jussie's denials equal weigh, like the attack could still be true. Don said "either way it's awful, we'll have to wait and see".

by Anonymousreply 293February 20, 2019 3:35 AM

Wait, where did that quote come from r291? Did Jussie release a statement or...?

by Anonymousreply 294February 20, 2019 3:37 AM

R294 he said it with that PE teacher dyke Robin Roberts.

by Anonymousreply 295February 20, 2019 3:38 AM

Well, I guess that's better than nothing Don.

At least he didn't completely ostrich. That would have looked ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 296February 20, 2019 3:39 AM

Is this true? What a POS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297February 20, 2019 3:39 AM

Jussie Smollett's siblings share Malcolm X quote to say he has been vilified by the 'irresponsible media' with hoax attack theory

In an Instagram post on Tuesday afternoon, the actor's brother Jocqui shared a Malcolm X quote which read: 'This is the media, an irresponsible media. It will make the criminal look like he's the victim and make the victim look like he's the criminal.

'If you aren't careful, the media will have you hating the people who are being oppressed and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.'

Their sister Jurnee Smollett-Bell re-posted it later.

In another post, Jocqui reposted a tweet which read: 'I have a feeling even if we had video of Jussie Smollett being attacked... y'all would still discredit him

by Anonymousreply 298February 20, 2019 3:40 AM

Yep r297. We've been upset about that for a while. It's why I keep reposting r6 up there, so anyone who doesn't know just how sick he is, sees it, and for anyone starts to feel sorry for this garbage human, gets a quick reminder.

by Anonymousreply 299February 20, 2019 3:43 AM

CNN is fake news. It really is.

by Anonymousreply 300February 20, 2019 3:43 AM

R242, that's 90% of all actors, everything is about them

by Anonymousreply 301February 20, 2019 3:44 AM

"Because at the end of the day we live in a world where if a white man in a red hat wants to put a rope around your neck, he can and he will — and no one will stop him. It’s like Lee Daniel’s said: “It’s just another f—in’ day in America.” Fucking cringeworthy shit like that is why he should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. Also, anyone with a working fucking thinkbox wouldn't have believed his outlandish story to begin with but because "journalists" like the hip latina were furthering this shit to get asspats and clicks we all had to read and hear about it and feel sheepish for being white or male or hetero.

by Anonymousreply 302February 20, 2019 3:44 AM

Oh, forgot to include the link to hip latina's article at r302.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303February 20, 2019 3:45 AM

I can’t believe this thread is already up to 300 posts.

by Anonymousreply 304February 20, 2019 3:45 AM

Has Tim Tebow chimed in yet? Since he was a teammate (or lover) with Aaron Hernandez.

by Anonymousreply 305February 20, 2019 3:47 AM

I think "Not Without My Sandwich" should be the title of the next thread. That got a few good laughs when it was mentioned a few threads ago before we named some of these newer ones.

by Anonymousreply 306February 20, 2019 3:47 AM

Rope on a Dope

by Anonymousreply 307February 20, 2019 3:50 AM

And stories like this basically likened anyone who disbelieved him as a racist asshole. A lot of comments on old stories had anyone who questioned him called a homophobe, racist, etc. Again, fuck him. He wanted to sow seeds of division and destruction. The only thing he will destroy is his career.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308February 20, 2019 3:50 AM

His comment on people believing him if he said the perps were black or Muslim, etc. was made during the Robin Roberts interview on GMA, just before news broke about the brothers. Should come up in Google search.

by Anonymousreply 309February 20, 2019 3:54 AM

Thank you, R302 / R303. Why the fuck do people come to this county? For the sole purpose of persecuting white people? I'm not saying this as a slight or because I look down on anyone from any other country. I have no issue with anyone. But why are there these constant attacks in the media against white people living in America? Why is there a push to move here or other western countries? You hate it, and it's citizens, but demand to be here? It's bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 310February 20, 2019 3:55 AM

God, some assholes are just doubling down in the comment section of the Variety piece: "Was this piece really necessary? In the time it took for Variety to reach out to legal and PR “experts” to speculate on how Smollet could potentially be lying and inciting a “race war”, they could instead do something revolutionary: believe the victim until actual proof of misconduct is presented publically. This is why assault victims don’t come forward. They put their reputations and careers on the line because rumors begin to swirl around the validity of their claims. Producers are currently writing Smollet out of the show completely on speculation, not on a fact-based report. If Smollet had been the perpetrator of assault, the authorities would have to PROVE it before his employer could take such a drastic measure. The media needs to support and believe victims until concrete evidence is made public and proves otherwise."

Right, show creators and producers aren't allowed to fire actors unless they have committed a crime. JFC.

by Anonymousreply 311February 20, 2019 3:57 AM

"I believe Jussie. I believe Jussie is a maladaptive sociopath suffering from narcissistic personality disorder. I believe Jussie disingenuously abused his power to take advantage of a toxic cultural climate because he believed no one would stop him. I believe Jussie is absolutely no different than Trump. I believe this nonsense needs to stop."

by Anonymousreply 312February 20, 2019 3:58 AM

Which of the Smollett children is at R311?

by Anonymousreply 313February 20, 2019 3:59 AM

R298

That is unbelievably tone deaf and ridiculously out of touch with the facts available. I’m sure that his family wants to stand by him, but they should be pushing a “he needs serious mental health assistance” narrative, not double down on this hoax.

by Anonymousreply 314February 20, 2019 4:01 AM

R298 It's one thing to support your stark raving mad sibling/kid/relative. But for his family to be doubling and tripling down is ridiculous. Is Jussie really the hill that you want your family's reputation to die on?

by Anonymousreply 315February 20, 2019 4:01 AM

I 100% believed the victim until more and more facts came out and it was apparent that it's impossible for him to be the victim, he wasn't telling the truth.

So I did believe and gave him a huge benefit of the doubt...but not anymore. He lied to the police, and he has a history of lying to the police (his criminal record 2007)

He's a fucking liar, that's a fact! FUCKING LIAR! He lies for a living!

by Anonymousreply 316February 20, 2019 4:02 AM

R316, I'm really curious, you didn't even have a smidgen of doubt or some skepticism when you first heard the story?

by Anonymousreply 317February 20, 2019 4:08 AM

He should have paid the Nigerians more because whatever he is paying lawyers makes $4,000 look like a handful of pennies. Again, I said it on the last thread too, he absolutely did this for money. He thought if he was the victim of a brutal attack that he wouldn't be written off the show because what kind of heartless asshole would do something like that? It's no different than the people who fake having cancer for go fund me money. Oh and he did it to get further gigs and magazine covers and GLAAD awards. And if he had gotten away with it, and some innocent bastards had been arrested or no one at all had been arrested but many black, gay men were living in fear, he wouldn't have given it a second thought.

by Anonymousreply 318February 20, 2019 4:11 AM

[quote]I 100% believed the victim until more and more facts came out

His original statements were no more believable than if he had claimed to have been attacked by Jimmy Hoffa and the ghost of Elvis. His story was absurd.

by Anonymousreply 319February 20, 2019 4:15 AM

R302

"Because at the end of the day we live in a world where if a white man in a red hat wants to put a rope around your neck, he can and he will — and no one will stop him.”

You obviously don’t live anywhere in Middle America, especially in the deepest of blood red flyover country.

Nobody in the south would never condone such bullshit.

I’ve been fortunate to live in various parts of the United States for several years at a time, and I found the Northeast- Philadelphia, DC and New York City, especially- far more racist than tiny southern towns near me.

Just like the rest of the United States, the adolescents and young adults have embraced color blind evaluation of individuals. It’s so amazing. Unfortunately, if you wear glasses or have a slight speech impediment or don’t act like a “normal kid”, you still get marginalized. Minority children with wealthy parents are not even in the same Socio racial group because of family wealth.

The fact that less than 10% of students are non-white forces assimilation.

It’s hard to maintain a racially exclusive clique as a minority when there are only another 20 students that are of the same race, and 70 non “white” students total.

The socioeconomic factors also come in.

People that live in upscale neighborhoods with a mix of lesbians, Indian doctors, successful Hispanics, and the other 80% being totally white don’t GAF.

Identity politics creates division, not solidarity.

It’s like Lee Daniel’s said: “It’s just another f—in’ day in America.” Fucking cringeworthy shit like that is why he should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. Also, anyone with a working fucking thinkbox wouldn't have believed his outlandish story to begin with but because "journalists" like the hip latina were furthering this shit to get asspats and clicks we all had to read and hear about it and feel sheepish for being white or male or hetero.

by Anonymousreply 320February 20, 2019 4:15 AM

Lock him up!

by Anonymousreply 321February 20, 2019 4:19 AM

Not only was he willing to testify against 2 innocent men, but in his 2007 DUI arrest, he lied to police by giving his brother's name instead of his own. If someone is willing to do that to their own brother, they have no qualms about some random strangers. He's a POS.

by Anonymousreply 322February 20, 2019 4:29 AM

I’m still stunned so many people bought his preposterous story hook, line and sinker.

Why am I stunned though? I mean, look who’s president.

by Anonymousreply 323February 20, 2019 4:38 AM

Kristen Gillibrand tweeted this when every idiot was tweeting about it and offering support, surprisingly, her tweet actually is still applicable: "This is a sickening and outrageous attack, and horribly, it's the latest of too many hate crimes against LGBTQ people and people of color. We are all responsible for condemning this behavior and every person who enables or normalizes it."

This is what happens when the demand for hate crimes exceeds the supply.

by Anonymousreply 324February 20, 2019 4:45 AM

This was Pete Buttigieg's tweet. "While the struggle for basic hate crime legislation continues here in Indiana, this horrible attack calls all Americans to stand against hatred and violence in all its forms." It's not over the top like the others.

by Anonymousreply 325February 20, 2019 4:48 AM

Part 10: He Who Smollett It Dealt It

by Anonymousreply 326February 20, 2019 4:56 AM

To r316 and the people responding (attacking?) him:

1. People who scam others, like Jussie did, are just like abusers. They ALWAYS have a history of escalating scams, and through practice they have gotten VERY good at it. Some people are just naturally more empathetic and optimistic than others, and these good people are unfortunately who scam artists love to pray upon. It's not a bad thing that people believed Jussie, it just means you're not a hardened cynic like too many of us are. And again, Jussie is no doubt an expert in scamming (definitely not one in planning a scam of this scale, though).

2. The other reason someone might (have) believe(d) Jussie is... they just have never experienced this type of scam before. I remember my freshman year of college there was a quick talking guy on our floor who boasted nonstop about his incredible achievements. To my naive, starry-eyed self, it was incredible that he had accomplished SO MUCH in his life, all before he turned 20. Obviously the bubble burst eventually (but these people never admit it when called out, they just roll right on to the next scam). A few years later a freshman was rushing the fraternity I joined, and was boasting to us about his incredible achievements. Some people believed him, but not me. I'd seen that movie before and I knew how it ended. I remember one of my good friends, a really smart and otherwise cynical guy, was totally taken in by this freshman. I told him "it's all BS!" but nonetheless he believed it. You can guess what happened next.

So what I'm saying is there's nothing wrong with believing it the FIRST time. Fool me once.... you can't get fooled again!

by Anonymousreply 327February 20, 2019 4:56 AM

R322 He throws people under the bus to save his own hide. Some world savior.

by Anonymousreply 328February 20, 2019 5:15 AM

Did he expect the cops to eventually drop the investigation once they were fooled by his sloppy cover up (non-)job, so then he could cry about how the police didn't help him, and don't care about the struggles of a gay black man in America? Or was he actively trying to get some random white passersby arrested and charged with assault and battery along with a hate crime? it only makes me angrier that had he and his cronies been just a little bit smarter or lucked out and timed their "crime" around the arrival or presence of a white passerby, they could've gotten someone innocent pinned with the crime.

by Anonymousreply 329February 20, 2019 5:26 AM

He’ll have plenty of time in prison to contemplate all the what-may-have-beens.

by Anonymousreply 330February 20, 2019 5:36 AM

R327

“Fool me once...”

Except this is the third huge fiasco in eight weeks for the media. That’s just the big ones.

You learned. The rest of the media still grabs any bullshit narrative that confirms their belief that orange man is bad.

by Anonymousreply 331February 20, 2019 5:39 AM

[quote]I’m still stunned so many people bought his preposterous story hook, line and sinker.

I think we need to make the differentiation between celebrities and the public at large. Celebrities and high powered politicians supported Jussie overwhelmingly because it is politically correct to do so, especially in today's extremely sensitive social climate. He is also a double minority, and they get extra points for denouncing a hate crime against this person. Its all a game PR game for them.

The public at large however, called this a fake from day one. I'm not sure what corners of internet you all visit while not here, but from what I saw very few people believed Jussie. An old black lady I know said Jussie was either selling drugs or selling himself at that hour. She also said any black man out at time of night is a fool if they aren't strapped. Nobody believed his story.

by Anonymousreply 332February 20, 2019 5:43 AM

Celebrities and high powered politicians 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒂 supported Jussie overwhelmingly because it is politically correct to do so,

Now I think of it I don't recall a single poll released asking the public about Jussie. Everything gets polled, so they must have really hated the results they were getting.

by Anonymousreply 333February 20, 2019 5:49 AM

r331 Oh I'm with you on that one. Fuck the media! (except for our rob elgas and charlie de mar!)

by Anonymousreply 334February 20, 2019 5:58 AM

This didn't age well. And the fucker says "anti-queer", he's so woke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335February 20, 2019 6:04 AM

Out.com doesn’t think The Chicago Cops are trustworthy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336February 20, 2019 6:57 AM

BREAKING = ====TMZ====-="JUSSIE SMOLLETT---HE GETS ONE HAIL MARY ...Before Case Goes to Grand Jury------The ball is in Jussie Smollett's court, and we're told the ONLY way he can stave off a grand jury investigation is to meet with cops and somehow convince them the "attack" was real. As we reported, police "urgently" want a follow-up interview with Jussie ... this comes after Ola and Abel Osundairo told police they staged the so-called attack at Jussie's behest and even got paid for doing so. We're told the call has gone out to his lawyers, but cops have not heard back. It's now complicated by the fact there are rumblings Jussie has a new lawyer -- Mark Geragos. Our sources say cops are waiting to see if Geragos makes contact with them. Our sources say if Jussie refuses to speak with police -- which is almost a certainty -- the case will go directly to the grand jury. Even if Jussie speaks to police, unless he pulls a rabbit out of a hat and convinces them the "attack" was real, the case is still going to the grand jury. Our law enforcement sources say the grand jury will decide whether to indict Jussie on the felony crime of filing a false police report. The Osundairo brothers met with prosecutors Tuesday to go over their story."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337February 20, 2019 7:57 AM

Jussie (allegedly) lied to cops in 2007!!------"Jussie Smollett pleaded no contest to DUI, driving without a license, and providing false information to law enforcement officials in 2007, according to new reports released on Tuesday....."Tuesday the Los Angeles City Attorney’s office confirmed that in August of 2007 Smollett pleaded no contest to DUI, driving without a license and providing false information to law enforcement," CBS Chicago reported. "He was sentenced to two years probation and a choice of a fine or jail. Officials at the office could not confirm which Smollett chose. A spokesman for the Chicago Police Department said the department was already aware of the plea."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338February 20, 2019 8:06 AM

will he do time? if so how long? he prob will fake a suicide huh.....or go 2 rehab

by Anonymousreply 339February 20, 2019 8:31 AM

R302 People like him just cannot get over the fact that white people with red hats on don't actually want to put a noose around his damn neck. I am not by any means saying that they all like him or respect him, but that dramatic statement is absurd.

There was a dude on one of the show tonight who was an "expert" on socially motivated hoaxes. He said that some people can't accept that what is going on in their heads is not actually happening with any sort of regularity, so they concoct it and rationalize their actions as, "well it happens all the time in reality." But he points out that in fact it does not. If it did there would be no need to fake it.

What I can't wrap my brain around is the need that Booker and Harris had to institute a new anti-lynching policy when there has not been a lynching since 1981. There are rapes, muggings, assaults and murders every damn day....so why focus on lynchings? It almost seems like they want to frighten the low information voters who likely believe that lynching is still a real thing.

by Anonymousreply 340February 20, 2019 8:55 AM

[quote] It almost seems like they want to frighten the low information voters who likely believe that lynching is still a real thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341February 20, 2019 9:16 AM

Damn he must have gotten away with a lot of shit thru the years, to try and pull this crap off.....spoiled boy?

by Anonymousreply 342February 20, 2019 9:18 AM

[quote]I wonder if the brothers aren't secretly laughing about this too. Imagine the fucking audacity of this privileged asshole to approach these two guys who badly need money and offer them a fucking pittance to do this for him? For what? to show that he is oppressed and victimized? fuck you, Jussie, we really are living the bad life of being two black dudes in Chicago! Were they just smiling through gritted teeth as this rich, deluded fuck whined about how he needed press or he could lose his job? How fucking offensive.

You mean the scum bag criminals who agreed to stage a hate crime? The deadbeat brothers who BOTH filed for bankruptcy to get out of paying their huge debts? Those two innocents should be "offended"?

by Anonymousreply 343February 20, 2019 10:45 AM

A whole hour passed on this thread between posts?

SHOCKING!!

by Anonymousreply 344February 20, 2019 10:47 AM

R344 Oh honey, we are all just shook by Mussie and we need an hour or two to get ourselves together. And shower.

And remember the lost salad

by Anonymousreply 345February 20, 2019 11:12 AM

R298 But we don't have a video of the attack because Jussie staged this "play" in the one spot without CCTV coverage . I still can't decide if he wanted it to be on tape and just chose the wrong spot (nothing beats a viral beat down video ) or if he didn't want it on tape because then he wouldn't need to be beaten down too harshly and there would be no video to contradict he story

by Anonymousreply 346February 20, 2019 12:00 PM

Of all people, Meghan McCain, said yesterday on The View that if he did create this hoax, Jussie is a sociopath. Yes, I agree with Meghan, especially now that I learn he used his own brother's name in 2007 when caught committing a crime. He feels for nobody but himself. Also, I now have a bit of sympathy for all MAGA hat wearers thanks to Jussie's lies. That is probably not the outcome old Jussie wanted.

by Anonymousreply 347February 20, 2019 12:01 PM

He has so much in common with Trump. It’s hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 348February 20, 2019 12:07 PM

Boy is not right in the head.

He needs to go to prison.

Doubling down is working for some. There are black people I work with who thought it was a hoax who now are on the cannot trust the police train. So, Jussie achieved his goal to some ext

by Anonymousreply 349February 20, 2019 12:09 PM

to some extent, even AFTER being exposed

by Anonymousreply 350February 20, 2019 12:10 PM

This whole story is so engrossing, but for me the idea that pervades it is sexy Jussie being spit roasted by those Nigerian studs 🤤

by Anonymousreply 351February 20, 2019 12:10 PM

I have known some liars/con men in my day.

They never, ever, ever admit that they've lied.

by Anonymousreply 352February 20, 2019 12:13 PM

That OUT article at r336, written by oh-so-woke self-hating gay man, I mean “brave trans woman” Raquel Willis. Ok Raquel if the Chicago cops aren’t to be trusted, why did Jussie hire the lawyer for a CPD cop who was just acquitted in the McDonald case?

by Anonymousreply 353February 20, 2019 12:27 PM

I love Abel

by Anonymousreply 354February 20, 2019 12:30 PM

[quote]Jussie is now Jessica!!!

Jussica.

by Anonymousreply 355February 20, 2019 12:34 PM

[quote] This is what happens when the demand for hate crimes exceeds the supply.

Very clever.

by Anonymousreply 356February 20, 2019 12:37 PM

R96, where did I use “y’all” ? Learn to read and comment precisely, bitch.

And nope, not his PR flack. I just don’t want to throw this guy to the wolves in the particular environment that we currently have in our country, or at all, really. Something is very wrong here. This guy needs help. It’s obvious.

Sometimes, it is worth it to help someone.

by Anonymousreply 357February 20, 2019 12:40 PM

No new updates? 😭

by Anonymousreply 358February 20, 2019 12:41 PM

How long did it take for that Subway tuna to work it’s way thru his system?

by Anonymousreply 359February 20, 2019 12:43 PM

I don’t think the people who believed Jessie voted for Trump, r323. Many of them were in the media. I think this story fit with the narrative we have shoved down our throats every day: that racism, homophobia, and other forms of bigotry are on the rise and white Americans should slink back to their Barcoloungers and think about their sins. I don’t necessarily think that’s true about bigotry on the rise. There is plenty of bigotry on all sides. I personally don’t know anyone who is a bigot, though I know plenty of people who believe that identity politics are bad for relations between different people. Look at this misguided attempt at self-aggrandizement by a privileged man at the expense of any random white guys he would have gleefully identified as the perpetrators—and if they weren’t rich, they probably would have gone to jail or prison. Also, the tremendous amount of resources he sucked is pretty astonishing. He pounded Tylenol into white powder, for Pete’s sake. Most of us would have chucked it in right about that boring, annoying task stage.

Jessie will probably go to “rehab” or be diagnosed as something-something disorder today to lay out on a new tarp of victimhood over the earlier attempt. He has to get his excuses out fast, though he no doubt will play it as, “Though this is not an excuse for my actions, it is a reason for my behavior.”

by Anonymousreply 360February 20, 2019 12:53 PM

[quote] No new updates?

That's the defense strategy. Let this slowly fall from the news cycle and then Jussie can quietly walk away with a slap on the wrist.

by Anonymousreply 361February 20, 2019 12:57 PM

Kristen Gillibrand never backtracked on her Mattress Girl victim hero.

by Anonymousreply 362February 20, 2019 1:20 PM

R96, apologies. I read imprecisely, and thought that you accused me of using the word “y’all”. My mistake.

Now, question: what if I had? Are you inferring that I’d be a lesser person than thou, had I used the word, “y’all”?

Bitch, sit down. You’re nothing but a cold hearted CUNT, who comes on to DL and other forums, in order to sow division and discontent.

Fuck you, and the rest of y’all’s people, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 363February 20, 2019 1:22 PM

LOL R363 are you bi-polar? Your post starts out so nice and then you turn into hamburger MARY!

by Anonymousreply 364February 20, 2019 1:24 PM

miss jussie wont admit she done wrong, she want go prison and take thug loads 24/7

by Anonymousreply 365February 20, 2019 1:25 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366February 20, 2019 1:35 PM

Datalounge now has less integrity than Ann Coulter. So much gleeful hate and incessant racism on display in these Smollett threads. Ancient white gays are the real lynch mob it turns out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367February 20, 2019 1:45 PM

How dare u put a pic of that gay hating cunt on here!!!!

by Anonymousreply 368February 20, 2019 1:50 PM

R367 Wanting to see Smollett pay the consequences of his vile act is racist?

Please explain.

by Anonymousreply 369February 20, 2019 1:51 PM

Smollett apparently did something very wrong here, but much of the vicious reaction here is also wrong and immoral.

by Anonymousreply 370February 20, 2019 1:53 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371February 20, 2019 1:54 PM

Why are you blaming the president for this. Seems like one of the reasons it was done was b/c of his dislike of "45" as he said.

by Anonymousreply 372February 20, 2019 1:54 PM

It's "victimhood chic".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373February 20, 2019 1:59 PM

Jussie's Sammich-by the Nigerian Bros

Jussie is a friend, yeah I know he's been a good friend of mine

But lately something's changed that ain't hard to define Jussie's got himself a sammich and I want to make her mine

And she's watching him with those eyes

And she's loving him with that tuna, I just know it

Yeah 'n' he's holding her in his arms late, late at night

You know I wish that I had Jussie's sammich! I wish that I had Jussie's sammich! Where can I find a sammich like that?

I play along with the charade

There doesn't seem to be a reason to change

You know, I feel so dirty when they start talking cute

I wanna tell her that I love her

But the point is probably moot

......you get the idea

by Anonymousreply 374February 20, 2019 2:01 PM

Last week the Mainstream Media held up Smollett as a victim in need of Social Justice.

This week they have already started to promote him as a victim in need of the Two-tiered Justice System that favors the rich and the powerful.

Apparently the same elitists who want us to believe that lynching is so out of hand it requires a federal bill, now want us to believe that false flag lynching is a mere cry for help.

Jussie did not spend two weeks crying for help on TV. He cried for a race war. He is still promoting his hoax even as his defenders are calling for mercy for him. He has yet to confess but they are already instructing us to forgive him.

by Anonymousreply 375February 20, 2019 2:01 PM

Looks like there's a deal in the making.

[quote] A source close to the investigation tells CBS News the brothers were set to appear in front of a grand jury Tuesday. But CBS News correspondent Dean Reynolds reports those plans were abruptly scrapped after a "Hail Mary" call from Smollett's defense team.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376February 20, 2019 2:02 PM

Those of you defending him on mental health grounds should give some thought to whether you'd extend the same sympathy to a white male conservative accused of a similar hoax (hint: you wouldn't).

by Anonymousreply 377February 20, 2019 2:03 PM

R370 R369 it is very hateful in here. Scary how hateful it is. It makes me sad that society can really want to witness a public lynching via the internet so hungrily. Yes what he did was not good and innocent people could have been harmed, but he’s been caught. People calling for suicide and other harms is just horrible. Why do we hate each other so much? I just don’t think the way is through hate and anger. At this point I really hope Jussie can keep his spirits up. God bless him.

And I don’t necessarily think it’s the 70 year olds alone. It’s just angry people of all ages. Now go ahead and flame me.

by Anonymousreply 378February 20, 2019 2:06 PM

It is the federal charges he should be worried about.

That he is on his 3rd legal team in less than a week shows how crazy he must be.

When was the Roberts piece - also less than a week ago?

by Anonymousreply 379February 20, 2019 2:09 PM

There are a lot of bitter hateful people on DL. You have to expect a lot of vile and immoral behavior there. I pray Jussie and the brothers find redemption.

by Anonymousreply 380February 20, 2019 2:09 PM

Do you pray the same for the Covington kids, R380?

by Anonymousreply 381February 20, 2019 2:11 PM

Well said R380. Those are my feelings too.

by Anonymousreply 382February 20, 2019 2:11 PM

Honestly, I hope these people on here find some peace inside to love someone when they are hurting.

by Anonymousreply 383February 20, 2019 2:12 PM

R381 of I do and for the Black Hebrews and the Indian guy. I pray everybody realizes that hurting each other isn’t the answer.

by Anonymousreply 384February 20, 2019 2:14 PM

Spare us the kumbaya.

Dude is a nutter, a spath and a criminal.

What was he doing before Empire?

by Anonymousreply 385February 20, 2019 2:16 PM

OMG he will plea and nothing will happen...

by Anonymousreply 386February 20, 2019 2:17 PM

He caused hurt for self aggrandizement. When he can say it, ask me about forgiveness. I was wishing for some mercy like you until I heard what he did to his brother. Sure there's room to grow at 25 but he is 36, I don't expect any great reformation of his character, he ought to carry some mark of justice to warn people off if nothing else.

Other people don't matter to him, if they get in the way of his image.

by Anonymousreply 387February 20, 2019 2:20 PM

[quote] I do and for the Black Hebrews and the Indian guy. I pray everybody realizes that hurting each other isn’t the answer.

I respect your viewpoint and I agree with your sentiment. But I still think there have to be consequences for one's actions.

by Anonymousreply 388February 20, 2019 2:26 PM

Jussie was ok with giving his 18 year old innocent brother a record for drunk driving.

Psychopath.

His family is used to this and that’s why they have the tone of people in a cult.

I wonder what else the family hides.

by Anonymousreply 389February 20, 2019 2:28 PM

R340 finished our thoughts. Was getting to this at end of last thread but got swamped at work. It comes down to not trusting our own citizens (we're all family & no country in this world GAF about us except cousin Canuck).

ANYONE who even CONSIDERED this tall tale a possibility should be forced to have their heads examined. Attend a 2 week course to renew citizenship and rejoin the rest of us. Demonizing your family members who are all you've got in this world. Who else is going to hook you up in the event you become disabled? Everyone paying into the pool with their taxes. That's who!

by Anonymousreply 390February 20, 2019 2:28 PM

Everyone making excuses for this asshole, just shut the fuck up. His actions are inexcusable. Go fucking waste your time elsewhere, like helping Raquel Willis dilate.

by Anonymousreply 391February 20, 2019 2:30 PM

He’s still beautiful

by Anonymousreply 392February 20, 2019 2:38 PM

R374 Love it!

The salad needs a ballad.

by Anonymousreply 393February 20, 2019 2:39 PM

Some of these defenders sound far too scripted, so I'm assuming they are from the stupid crisis management team I keep forgetting he hired.

by Anonymousreply 394February 20, 2019 2:41 PM

R205

Expert advice from the Johnny Cochran Legal Team .... ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395February 20, 2019 2:41 PM

r357 What exactly does he contribute though? It's not like he's a fucking prolific writer or brilliant doctor. He's a fucking narcissistic actor, they're a dime a dozen. And yeah, I don't really remember anyone praying for Shari Papini and saying she should be left alone. She's a psycho scammer, race baiter just like him.

by Anonymousreply 396February 20, 2019 2:43 PM

John McWhorter’s piece at r373 is dead-on.

by Anonymousreply 397February 20, 2019 2:44 PM

If the sandwich ain't bit, you must acquit!

by Anonymousreply 398February 20, 2019 2:45 PM

he aint got the money for a good attorney, old geragos do it for the fame flame...and the b job

by Anonymousreply 399February 20, 2019 2:47 PM

Geragos is a Camera whore. The only reason he is doing this is the case is a media firestorm that puts his face on tv every night. There is nothing in it for Geragos in terms of challenging legal issues. The client is a moron who keeps digging himself ever deeper and has already disregarded everything his lawyers have told him about everything. He is rapidly going from simply being an annoying moron filing a fake police report to sending powder laced death threats to his place of work through the Federal Mail.

by Anonymousreply 400February 20, 2019 2:49 PM

He honestly thought with the current political climate and the whole "Listen and Believe" bullshit being pedaled around that there would be an overwhelming amount of voices shouting down those who doubted. I imagine he also believed that CPD wouldn't bother to investigate too hard "since black victims aren't taken seriously by the police" and also, like most CA celebs, that he was way smarter than everyone else. And that's really offensive, he had no qualms about starting racial tensions and having people shout down any of his skeptics and just cause division amongst people. Again, fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 401February 20, 2019 2:50 PM

When this mess is all over, we should have an award "show" . Best thread title, Best song (r374 already in the running), Best boo (like there's any question) *sigh* Here he is being droll:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402February 20, 2019 2:51 PM

R341 quoted a clear headed contributor here @R340. This right here is the underlying turning point this nation is subconciously grappling with RIGHT NOW. This issue will expose the IQs and mental deficits of low functioning people to the rest of us but ultimately, eventually to their own inner core selves.

If you or anyone else self reprimanded with "How could I have been so stupid?" well you're just being you and YOU ARE STUPID.

The Dunning-Kruger effect is real. There's 2 things that annoy all humans and some others in the animal kingdom as well (wolves & lions sport this attitude as a way of life)

#1) a dumb individual who thinks he knows it all

#2) an unattractive person who believes they are highly attractive

Confounding, troubling and exasperating is the effect it has on others without such cognitive deficits themselves.

by Anonymousreply 403February 20, 2019 2:52 PM

Do you think Rob knows how much the gays love him?

I know Charlie does.

by Anonymousreply 404February 20, 2019 2:54 PM

what he wanted to happen: >officer officer I was attacked by vile trump supporters right below this camera! >camera footage shows him being beat up by dudes in MAGA hats >investigation goes nowhere, suspects never found, case closed then he could have bitched about trump's america in talkshows forever, and also complain about how the police are racist for not catching his attackers. big boost for his publicity, lots of victim status points.

but because the camera didn't record it, he didn't get the "see, I'm a victim of racism!" video evidence he hoped for. and when the cops actually found the nigerians, the whole scheme started collapsing around him like a house of cards. But all the while people would be angry with each other and suspicious and maybe even fearful.

by Anonymousreply 405February 20, 2019 2:59 PM

I never knew who he was before this, but he is hot and has a big dick to boot, YUM!

by Anonymousreply 406February 20, 2019 3:00 PM

I nominate Rob to be Patron Boo of DL.

by Anonymousreply 407February 20, 2019 3:00 PM

He is on his THIRD legal team in a week and SECOND crisis RP firm in LESS THAN A WEEK.

What a waste of money.

Neither are gonna help him much re: the postal inspectors. They are hardcore.

by Anonymousreply 408February 20, 2019 3:01 PM

R380 the Covington minors did NOTHING wrong, watch the whole 1 and a half video and the one kid is suing over 50 media outlets for defamation and rightfully so

Liberals once again running their mouths without the facts

by Anonymousreply 409February 20, 2019 3:01 PM

I resent being considered racist and homophobic because I question a story that’s over the top. I say that as a gay liberal.

by Anonymousreply 410February 20, 2019 3:03 PM

R393

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411February 20, 2019 3:05 PM

It's not easy being green . . .

by Anonymousreply 412February 20, 2019 3:06 PM

Nothin' but a lyin' ass bitch....

by Anonymousreply 413February 20, 2019 3:09 PM

Ironic, the same act that made him a Big Shot at last, cost him said fame instantly... and then some..... Karma at it's finest, a bad actor loses his career in a manner so cliche' you wonder if it was real.

by Anonymousreply 414February 20, 2019 3:11 PM

I love this dumb fuck. Keep it comin' libtards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415February 20, 2019 3:13 PM

So do we thing the grand jury is going to reconvene today? Surely, they will see through his hail mary attempt as attempt to delay the inevitable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416February 20, 2019 3:13 PM

What will you bet that lying prick writes MAGA on his forehead with a Sharpie just before he hangs himself?

It would be his last best chance to be useful to Kamala and Cory.

by Anonymousreply 417February 20, 2019 3:15 PM

Really? NOW he has evidence? Quit treating this piece of lying shit with kid gloves. PROSECUTE.

by Anonymousreply 418February 20, 2019 3:18 PM

These guys should get more mainstream exposure...I shouldn't have to tune in to Fox News in order to see these hunks

by Anonymousreply 419February 20, 2019 3:19 PM

The Smolletts are now saying FAKE news, remind you of anyone????

What scumbags. I bet another family member is in on the bogus letter sent to the show

by Anonymousreply 420February 20, 2019 3:19 PM

[quote]it is very hateful in here. Scary how hateful it is.....At this point I really hope Jussie can keep his spirits up. God bless him.

There is a sucker born every minute.

by Anonymousreply 421February 20, 2019 3:20 PM

I wonder if the new evidence is a psych eval. What else could it be? If it's something he made like another hate letter, this will be so great.

by Anonymousreply 422February 20, 2019 3:21 PM

Come on R357. You don't want to throw him to the wolves because they of all species do not tolerate such tomfoolery. Detrimental to the survival of the pack. Juss put himself above the pack. That pack being the whole damned nation. You, me. Everyone.

Wouldn't change a thing here. A blessing in disguise. Who cares about Jussie himself. He's inconsequential. US gang, as you do, will turn this lemon into lemonade unwittingly. Eventually this will force the public from different sectors to become reacquainted with old family members. Then some asshole country looking to kick us when we're down will suffer utter shock and disbelief when we close ranks overnight and as one entity serve them their justified beating. Online media and news reporting agencies will be kept in check by newly enacted anti-propaganda laws. Stiff fines if one steps out of line.

We're perched to take our patriotism to a higher level. We've got this. To the world who may doubt us & forget our track record which speaks volumes...Have but 3 words:

Just Watch Us

by Anonymousreply 423February 20, 2019 3:21 PM

"take our patriotism to a higher level" So many echoes of Hitler in that post.

by Anonymousreply 424February 20, 2019 3:25 PM

R424 thinks that only Israelis are allowed to be proud and patriotic. Everyone else who loves their country is a bigot. Zion uber alles!

by Anonymousreply 425February 20, 2019 3:30 PM

Don’t feed the troll.

by Anonymousreply 426February 20, 2019 3:32 PM

R405's last statement. THAT is the issue. High treason.

Because the media is preying on the gullible as it is. Victimizing & abusing them with a false narrative that brings their interests. If it brings interest the media will skew the narrative of any situation to tailor to this consumer who will click and/or watch shows with sponsored advertisers. Cha-ching!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

by Anonymousreply 427February 20, 2019 3:32 PM

Shots fired at Foxx for recusing herself:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428February 20, 2019 3:35 PM

Foxx does not wish to run afoul of Kamala by going after her pal Jussie.

by Anonymousreply 429February 20, 2019 3:37 PM

R373 That is one excellent piece of writing. If I had one wish today(it's my birthday) it would be that everyone, black and white, would read McWhorter's words. He genuinely gets it.

by Anonymousreply 430February 20, 2019 3:40 PM

R425 Yes, let's aspire to be like the Israelis. Such role models for the world. A parasite nation that has never known peace. Try and loving your children more than your religion and politics.

by Anonymousreply 431February 20, 2019 3:40 PM

Happy birthday, R430!

Something else to keep in mind...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432February 20, 2019 3:42 PM

Isn’t Foxx recusing herself the ethical choice?

It’s not about avoiding a difficult case; it’s about impartiality in an investigation and possible prosecution.

If she is friends or does business with anyone closely connected to the case, then she should recuse herself.

I don’t get why Foxx should be criticized for this.

by Anonymousreply 433February 20, 2019 3:42 PM

I agree r433, it may be something she is relieved about too but still, it was the right thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 434February 20, 2019 3:44 PM

It's probably both. Given Jussie's political activism, you would think he has met her at least once. It's also a convenient way for someone like her who has higher political aspirations to pass off a political hot potato

by Anonymousreply 435February 20, 2019 3:46 PM

Has JourNEE been dropped from the super hero movie yet?

by Anonymousreply 436February 20, 2019 3:47 PM

I also think she is subtly helping Jussie by passing it off to a white guy which will allow Jussie's supporters to claim racism if her replacement comes down hard on Jussie.

by Anonymousreply 437February 20, 2019 3:48 PM

The white guy who is taking the case is named MAGAts. I love it.

by Anonymousreply 438February 20, 2019 3:52 PM

To you R424. To dumb, stagnant uneducated you. Hitler? Pearl Harbor?

Patriotism. The word scares the a) disenfranchised b) those suffering low self esteem c) ignorant elderly d) bitter envious have/do nothings

You wanna despise yourself, go right ahead. Just don't displace your self loathing onto the rest of the population.

We're all here together. Nobody else has our backs. In fact, the World would gloat over our demise. Wake up!

by Anonymousreply 439February 20, 2019 3:52 PM

Has the Smollett family always been creepy?

Jussie has no career beyond reality tv as “ that buying guy” d level stuff.

When that dries up he can hustle if he’s capable of being erect. If that’s the case, there is still the option of porn bottoming.

The future looks bright for Jussie.

by Anonymousreply 440February 20, 2019 3:54 PM

That lying guy

by Anonymousreply 441February 20, 2019 3:54 PM

"The world would gloat over our demise." If that were true guess whose fault that is. I'm sorry you live in a world of paranoia and fear. Bad childhood?

by Anonymousreply 442February 20, 2019 3:57 PM

He can do porn. There would be a big one time market for that. Could help pay his legal bills.

by Anonymousreply 443February 20, 2019 4:04 PM

Fox triples down on their support for Jussie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444February 20, 2019 4:08 PM

Why do people think Fox is taking this line?

Have the feds been bought off too?

by Anonymousreply 445February 20, 2019 4:09 PM

Brilliant video:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446February 20, 2019 4:12 PM

How could Jussie still be maintaining this fiction that he’s a “victim” and that any of what he said on GMA really happened? I find that very confusing. He is obviously guilty as sin. What is there to spin here?

by Anonymousreply 447February 20, 2019 4:17 PM

Oh no. The burden is on you R442. Exception cousin Canada. Name 5 countries (who aren't being subsidized by us) who would NOT be secretly gloating if the USA suffered a fall.

Now done with you. Attention revoked for R442 and Hitler idiot.

by Anonymousreply 448February 20, 2019 4:19 PM

Jussie is mental, R447, I understand his actions far more than those of Fox. I would imagine that ratings for the rest of the season will tank, but R. Kelly had more music streamed, so perhaps they are hoping for a similar effect?

Trying to pin his DUI on his 18 year old brother is the sign of such a deeply disordered person that there must be more stories being suppressed.

by Anonymousreply 449February 20, 2019 4:21 PM

So now you've moved the goal post. It's now countries we don't subsidize instead of the whole world. Enjoy your fearful persecution complex.

by Anonymousreply 450February 20, 2019 4:27 PM

Wrong thread, R450.

by Anonymousreply 451February 20, 2019 4:31 PM

And the gloating would be secret. So we would never know about them like the Muslims celebrating 9/11 outside Trump's window.

by Anonymousreply 452February 20, 2019 4:31 PM

What the actual fuck? I leave DL for a few days and it’s already part nine?!?!?!? Can someone fill me in on what I’ve missed? And what’s Jussie’s relation to the brothers? Was Jussie sampling some Nigerian dick?

by Anonymousreply 453February 20, 2019 4:37 PM

The poster above lauded for the supply & demand of hate crimes^ has it. Especially LYNCHINGS! We'll get into Harris & Booker later.

Anyone with a brain..Hell, anyone with cognitive, executive functioning in tact would know right off the bat it is concocted.

The first flag is that a "lynching" occurred. That just isn't in the mindset of white Americans under 80 years of age. White folks, Hispanics and Asians don't ruminate about these past sins. Only Blacks do. There was your first clue in case you missed it. 😅

by Anonymousreply 454February 20, 2019 4:38 PM

They are no longer Nigerians and nothing else has happened. It's just a big circle jerk for two Chicago area average white guys and grenade tossing at right wing trolls.

by Anonymousreply 455February 20, 2019 4:40 PM

CNN: Chicago Police Department detectives are working to obtain Jussie Smollett’s financial records.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456February 20, 2019 4:42 PM

I can just imagine Jussie (god, that name is so fucking stupid) pacing around his apartment with his team, raging and crying like a major drama queen. He probably thinks he’s in hell.

Has Gabourey Sidibe weighed in yet?

by Anonymousreply 457February 20, 2019 4:54 PM

Good. I hope Jussie is crying into his tuna sandwich. Remember, this is a sociopath who would put innocent people in jail for his hoax. Imagine if the police had found 2 White homeless people who's there at wrong time and who fits Jussie's descriptions, he would've ID'd them so fast he wouldn't believe his luck. Fucking sociopath, he checks all the boxes for sociopathy.

by Anonymousreply 458February 20, 2019 4:58 PM

I just saw on my local news the 2007 traffic stop false information charge was Jussie claiming to be his brother. He is such a sleazy little shit he would have had his brother take the rap for his ticket points.

Side note: When I misspell Jussie's name the autocorrect spells out "JUSTICE." How ironic.

by Anonymousreply 459February 20, 2019 5:00 PM

Fox says it is standing by Jussie Smollett and he will NOT be written out of Empire

by Anonymousreply 460February 20, 2019 5:02 PM

I am really disgusted by this thread. I am heartbroken he would do this, but the joy in which some of you are posting is sick and obviously racist. We have had posters talk about listening to Laura Ingraham, and many arguing in defense of Trump and Trump supporters, and some asshole actually posted the pic of the Burberry "noose". Some of you are some sick fucks.

by Anonymousreply 461February 20, 2019 5:04 PM

Funny how many of you think Jussie lying to the cops about his DUO is proof that he is a psycopath.

Black men lie to the cops routinely. The cops were no doubt not surprised in the least that he gave them a fake name. Jessie would expect his brother to give the cops Jussie's name if the roles were reversed.

Jussie's hoax reinforced the long standing rep that black men have of lying to the police as a matter of course. Ask any cop, black or white.

by Anonymousreply 462February 20, 2019 5:05 PM

Watching the GMA interview again after all that’s come to light is a really fascinating exercise. First of all, Jussie doesn’t come off very well spoken. He keeps say “thing” to refer to various situations. Robin does not seem convinced of anything he’s saying. His whole recounting just comes off as really unnatural and contrived, not like a person remembering what happened to him and going through the sequence of events. Lots of unnecessary, extraneous details are thrown in. And then you’re supposed to believe that he engaged in this big fight with his phone in one hand and the sandwich in the other (except, at one point, he claims that the phone was still on and in his pocket and his manager was on the other end and heard the entire thing - I bet that person on the other end is going to be called as a witness in any trial that results from this.) The way that he weaves “woke messaging” into the story is really a dead giveaway too. It’s like, he has to constantly state why he thinks he should be believed about this. That’s what a liar does, not someone confident that they are telling the truth.

I can see why those experts in lying have dissected this interview. It’s almost a classic example of how NOT to sell a fake story to the press. Ultimately, he is really going to regret doing that interview.

by Anonymousreply 463February 20, 2019 5:07 PM

R461, none of us are as sick and twisted as Smollett is. He was the one ready to press charges against two men he KNEW to be innocent.

by Anonymousreply 464February 20, 2019 5:08 PM

R461, take your utterly misplaced outrage somewhere else. Are you part of Jussilyn’s crisis management team or one of his famewhoring siblings?

by Anonymousreply 465February 20, 2019 5:08 PM

Afraid to look into this Harris & her anti lynching campaign? Is there really a need for one?😂 Maybe a campaign for a law making strangulation a crime? Really can't even look. All that says is that she has blacks at the top of her interests. It would be like a jewish candidate lobbying for severe inordinant punishment for anyone who displayed a swastika even in the privacy of their own homes. Using this premise to call CPS having their children removed. Self serving and ludicrous.

Blacks are fucked! There are no decent black leaders. A stand up black potential leader has to endure and evade charlatan current corrupt black leaders still holding court in influential roles. We're screwed. A potential black wunderkind will be scrutinized by everyone. It's like we have to go on a quest searching high and low for some Indian chief willing to take this on.

by Anonymousreply 466February 20, 2019 5:10 PM

R466

by Anonymousreply 467February 20, 2019 5:11 PM

What did he do for a living between the family show and Empire?

by Anonymousreply 468February 20, 2019 5:18 PM

He was a sandwich artist, r468.

by Anonymousreply 469February 20, 2019 5:19 PM

[quote]Blacks are fucked! There are no decent black leaders.

Just look anywhere in Africa, or any black-run US city for proof of that.

by Anonymousreply 470February 20, 2019 5:20 PM

Is the Kamala bill about making literal lynching a hate crime?

I ask this because this JS has brought out some new, to me at least, definitions of what a lynching is.

For example: Publicly doubting JS is a victim is a "high tech lynching." If one doesn't support SJWs, they are racists who support lynching. If one wears a MAGA cap, they support lynching.

Just how broad a definition of "lynching" does that bill cover?

by Anonymousreply 471February 20, 2019 5:20 PM

Interesting how some SJW suddenly care about the presumption of innocence . Usually people are rapists and racists before any charge or trial .-

by Anonymousreply 472February 20, 2019 5:23 PM

Kind of like how the right tries to use journalistic integrity as a club to beat the left. Meanwhile the tune into Faux News for their daily dose of reassuring lies.

by Anonymousreply 473February 20, 2019 5:27 PM

The lynching bill also was a stealth means to enshrine gender identity as a protected status. The first step to undoing the legal basis for rights for LGB and for women.

Perhaps Jussie was meant to serve as a sympathetic distraction from that? He certainly has ties to the bill sponsors after all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474February 20, 2019 5:29 PM

Not saying the Senators were directly involved, but in the mentally ill, grandiose world JS inhabits, he could have been serving the cause.

The letter was mailed on 1/18. The bill went to vote in Senate on 2/14, same day he did the GMA interview.

It was voted on in the Senate last year, with the GI provision causing controversy. It had to be voted on again in the new session.

by Anonymousreply 475February 20, 2019 5:32 PM

Poor Kammie. Her poster child has become a walking argument in favor of lynching.

by Anonymousreply 476February 20, 2019 5:32 PM

The SJWs are defending the guy who created a racial incident by claiming two WHITE MAGA hat-wearing men beat him up and put a noose around his neck. And you have the nerve to say we're being racist because we want him to pay for his crime?

I just heard some SJW assholes spraypainted #meetoo on the statue of the WWII sailor kissing the nurse (who it turns out was actually a dental hygienist) on D-Day. You're all out of control and you're a useless generation whose only contribution to society is endless duck lip selfies wrapped in endless self-righteous indignation. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 477February 20, 2019 5:33 PM

Not really, R460. Fox’s latest statement only says that Jussie is “a professional on set” and “is not being written out of the show.” That’s pretty narrow and does not = standing by him or believing his story.

Their full statement today:

“Jussie Smollett continues to be a consummate professional on set and as we have previously stated, he is not being written out of the show.”

by Anonymousreply 478February 20, 2019 5:33 PM

R462, fuck off, rube! Ask ANY COP? Did you just say COP?

We're tasked to ask a high school graduate who went on to police academy their take on human behavior? Someone with a criminal justice major from a junior college if we're lucky. Hell, we don't want uneducated slackers making any calls. Be it a DV incident or especially a life and death decision!

You know what would impress us? Harris leading a campaign for law enforcement hiring standards reform. Now EVERYONE can get behind that. Not only will this protect all citizens but it would expose the racial division source instigated by police officers and not the citizens. This is where BLM faltered. Fellow citizens have had this transferred and attributed onto them as the problem. The media profits off of us turning on each other. Our division is quite the lucrative industry for journalists. Again..follow the $.

by Anonymousreply 479February 20, 2019 5:33 PM

Subway needs to design and name a sandwich after Jussie.

Footlong, Tuna SALAD, on a hard roll (that will withstand a lynching), cut in half and tied together noose style.

by Anonymousreply 480February 20, 2019 5:34 PM

Jussie Smollett Updates Part X: LETTUCE PREY

by Anonymousreply 481February 20, 2019 5:34 PM

R471 No, it's written very broadly and has little to do with actual lynching (which hasn't occurred since 1981). They are using "lynching" to try to get politicians to vote for it out of fear being labeled in the media as against the prohibition of "lynching". The actual text of the bill: 1) If 2 or more persons willfully cause bodily injury to any other person, because of the actual or perceived race, color, religion, or national origin of any person 2) If 2 or more persons, in any circumstance described in subparagraph (B), willfully cause bodily injury to any other person because of the actual or perceived religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability of any person

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482February 20, 2019 5:35 PM

He’s already been cut down from 9 episodes to 4, so if they’re not letting him go, they are limiting his screentime before this whole thing has even played out.

Of course, he’s in prison, they’ll obviously have to get rid of the character. Recast perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 483February 20, 2019 5:36 PM

R481

I can get behind that title!

by Anonymousreply 484February 20, 2019 5:36 PM

Will Jussie be auditioning for Hamilton now?

by Anonymousreply 485February 20, 2019 5:38 PM

R478 But can you really consider someone who sent fake anthrax to your set a "consummate professional"?

by Anonymousreply 486February 20, 2019 5:38 PM

Start popping your popcorn:

Top attorney Mark Geragos has joined #JussieSmollett legal team. He is assisting Todd Pugh and Victor Henderson. #CPD sources tell me an indictment of #Smollett could be coming in “a matter of hours. Not days”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487February 20, 2019 5:40 PM

The Empire people are clearly in damage/spin control.

by Anonymousreply 488February 20, 2019 5:40 PM

R486

Do you expect the network to comment on that before he's been charged with that crime and convicted?

by Anonymousreply 489February 20, 2019 5:41 PM

“If he wanted to raise awareness for LGBTQ rights, he should have just donated money. If he wanted attention, he should have just leaked his nudes. And if he wanted to hang out with two guys at 2 a.m., Grindr is right there.” Jaboukie Young-White speaking to Trevor Noah about the whole Jussie Smollett mess

by Anonymousreply 490February 20, 2019 5:42 PM

R485, he would be a Burr under their saddle.

by Anonymousreply 491February 20, 2019 5:44 PM

Weigel got a promotion (hopefully because of his excellent reporting on this case)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492February 20, 2019 5:44 PM

Rafer is alternate Boo. I love him also.

by Anonymousreply 493February 20, 2019 5:46 PM

The only thing that can save Jussie now is if he comes out as wannabe transgender. Leftwing Dems will be back to loving him and give him special rights in no time.

by Anonymousreply 494February 20, 2019 5:48 PM

All of you trashing blacks because of this, saying they lie and so forth, you realize that white straights are using this situation to say the some thing about gays and using it as an excuse to be homophobic, right? Maybe we of all people should know not to generalize about blacks based on one incident. Because white women lying a perp was black goes all the way to Susan Smith. And now posters are trashing liberals and Dems. Muriel, please delete this thread

by Anonymousreply 495February 20, 2019 5:52 PM

Jabouki? And we're complaining that Jussie is a weird name?

by Anonymousreply 496February 20, 2019 5:53 PM

TY R482. It's worse than I thought. Who cares what the motive is of the aggressor? Who cares what the identity is of the victim?

Unbelievable! Of course this dunderhead jumped to believe Jussie. Spinning wheels and wasting time and money.

She needs to go crawl in a hole somewhere and wither away. Dunning-Kruger poster child.

by Anonymousreply 497February 20, 2019 5:53 PM

R495, why would the whole thread need to be deleted? These are DL classics.

by Anonymousreply 498February 20, 2019 5:54 PM

R487 wow, possibly a matter of hours? This should be good. This better be fucking good.

by Anonymousreply 499February 20, 2019 5:55 PM

Advocate just printed an op-ed

"Straight People: If Jussie Smollett Lied We (Gay People) DON'T OWE YOU AN APOLOGY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500February 20, 2019 5:56 PM

Our Boo better get a promotion as well, he has made this case extra fuckable

by Anonymousreply 501February 20, 2019 5:56 PM

Jussie Smollett Updates Part Ten: Noose-oise Salad

by Anonymousreply 502February 20, 2019 5:56 PM

Chicago Sun Times reporter Sam Charles:

Records show Vic Henderson, one of Jussie Smollett's attorneys, gave $250 to Kim Foxx's campaign in 2016. Foxx recused herself from the investigation yesterday, citing "potential questions of impartiality based upon familiarity with potential witnesses."

by Anonymousreply 503February 20, 2019 5:57 PM

The bill has more to do with Orwell than with the not pressing issue of non-existent lynching. Once gender identity is enshrined, there goes the legal basis for rights for LG and women.

by Anonymousreply 504February 20, 2019 5:57 PM

The Advocate has gotten ridiculous since being taken over by trans.

by Anonymousreply 505February 20, 2019 5:57 PM

The previous district attorney sounds exactly like a Republican. In that she's a cunt. Bitch, you're supposed to recuse yourself if you have a conflict of interest.

by Anonymousreply 506February 20, 2019 5:58 PM

Jussie is so beyond fucked.

by Anonymousreply 507February 20, 2019 5:59 PM

Can a judge force him to undergo a psychiatric evaluation?

by Anonymousreply 508February 20, 2019 5:59 PM

This was some of the propaganda floating around before Jussie decided how he was meant to save the world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509February 20, 2019 5:59 PM

Do we have shirtless pics of the Nigerian brothers yet?

by Anonymousreply 510February 20, 2019 5:59 PM

LETTUCE PREY wins!

by Anonymousreply 511February 20, 2019 6:01 PM

R510 The brothers don't own any shirts

by Anonymousreply 512February 20, 2019 6:02 PM

Nice! R502 Noose-oise Salad noted for future. You too R481 (Lettuce Prey) Always nice to see our pet salad get some love. Looks like we are going with Tuna Meltdown credit: r80 for Part 10 if everyone is OK with that?

by Anonymousreply 513February 20, 2019 6:03 PM

Thanks, OP!

by Anonymousreply 514February 20, 2019 6:03 PM

Sorry, I didn't see the other vote for Lettuce Prey, which puts that and Tuna Meltdown into a tie. In the event of a tie, we go with the first poster who submitted their idea.

by Anonymousreply 515February 20, 2019 6:05 PM

I am so in awe of the trans activists. Gays are a very large population and have been struggling for five decades for the progress we've made. Yet, these trans activists who have to be fraction of the gay community have managed to parlay such power that they are able erase the gay population and reinvent civilization in just a few years. They are bigger and more powerful than the Illuminati, the Tea-party and The Muslim brotherhood ever dreamed of being. I wish they were on our side given the fear they sow in halls of power.

by Anonymousreply 516February 20, 2019 6:05 PM

One of the threads should have "cherry on a racist sundae" on top of it!

by Anonymousreply 517February 20, 2019 6:06 PM

This is going to heat up fast everyone, pretty sure everyone's ideas are going to make it in before Chrissy Metz Sings! (The sentencing thread)

by Anonymousreply 518February 20, 2019 6:06 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519February 20, 2019 6:12 PM

Here you go R512 Courtesy of the wonderful person who runs the CWB Chicago Twitter and made us Twitter famous for about 15 minutes by tweeting out the anon letter thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520February 20, 2019 6:14 PM

[quote]Looks like we are going with Tuna Meltdown credit: [R80] for Part 10 if everyone is OK with that?

No. Not in the slightest.

by Anonymousreply 521February 20, 2019 6:15 PM

I don’t know why this “article” (if you can even call it that - it’s from Qweerty) is saying that Jussie could be spared an indictment. It says nothing of the sort in the article, just that the Nigerian brothers haven’t spoken to a grand jury yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522February 20, 2019 6:17 PM

That Advocate piece at r500 is clinging to victim hood status tighter than ever.

It makes no mention of the current climate of victim-fetishizing that John McWhorter so clearly explains in the Atlantic at r373.

And no, unlike the Advocate writer, I don’t think straight people as a swath should demand an apology from me or from gay people as a group any more than straight people as a group owe me a fucking apology.

This collectivist blame-and-shame is bullshit.

And I say that to all the racist fucks on this thread as well. Black people as a culture didn’t pull off this hoax. An individual did.

And he’s more emblematic of the state of the American left than he is of black people in the US.

by Anonymousreply 523February 20, 2019 6:19 PM

I think Jussie should be arrested and show up in court like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524February 20, 2019 6:21 PM

R516, it's simple. Civil rights for homosexuals and same-sex couples took forever to achieve because they're about FREEDOM. FREEDOM to live your life without interference from your so-called "moral betters."

Trans rights happened in the blink of an eye because they're about CONTROL. Erasing protections for women and gay people and gay/questioning children, controlling what they can do. Policing your speech to the point where plain English is a hate crime. It's about CONTROL of your life by your so-called "moral betters."

FREEDOM or CONTROL. Guess which one the government and corporations prefer?

by Anonymousreply 525February 20, 2019 6:22 PM

Interesting piece from our friend in Chicago

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526February 20, 2019 6:22 PM

Can we blame this on trans? All of it? I’m sure the trans started it. Maybe the trans attacked Jussie.

by Anonymousreply 527February 20, 2019 6:22 PM

Thanks R526 Their reporting is excellent. I'm pissed that the MSM keeps them at a distance, but not surprised.

by Anonymousreply 528February 20, 2019 6:25 PM

Has the police report re the letter been posted?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529February 20, 2019 6:26 PM

R527, it was probably some of them "Maga Country!" yelling, red hat-wearing, noose-toting Trump trans people. Does anyone have an alibi for Br-- Caitlyn Jenner that night?

by Anonymousreply 530February 20, 2019 6:26 PM

Who goes out at 2 A.M. in below zero weather to get a tuna sandwich and a salad? At least order a hot meatball sub to make your hoax somewhat believable.

by Anonymousreply 531February 20, 2019 6:26 PM

R495, you're not up for spinning a wheel no less the attitudes of STRAIGHT W H I T E society. That gay issue is on the black community and even THEY don't factor in gayness.

White people don't care that he is gay anymore than they would conceive the notion of introducing a noose into a hate crime.

You're black and those are representative of your ruminations. Not only do white people not even dream of physically hurting blacks or gays but they actively avoid having any confrontations with blacks. Blacks are not even on white people's radar as potential victims of harm. Genuine white people don't feel threatened by blacks or view them as competition. White people spend their energy avoiding blacks by relocating to neighborhoods which exclude brown people. Then they'll still be labeled as racists by blacks who chase them down and insist on injecting themselves into their lives. Don't try to hide your contempt for white/asian seamless integration. Same goes for asians. Not gonna bother outright hurting blacks. Like it is for whites, blacks aren't even on the radar for asians. Blacks pose no threat or competition to asians. Like whites, they take flight to the air and avoid blacks.

It's hurtful to some blacks but tough titties.

by Anonymousreply 532February 20, 2019 6:27 PM

OP, save "Not Without My Sandwich" for a future thread. That one is too good not to use.

by Anonymousreply 533February 20, 2019 6:27 PM

R4955 has to go back 25 years to Susan Smith to find an example of a white woman lying to cops.

Smith blamed a fictitious black man because it made her lie seem authentic. Black men car jack from whites all the fucking time. That is why she blamed them.

by Anonymousreply 534February 20, 2019 6:28 PM

The night Trump was elected, I melted down, internally. I was fucking shocked, and as appalled as I could be. I cried, I posted some very dramatic Facebook rantings. It was similar to the awful feeling you get when someone close to you dies.

I've made an effort to move on and counter the ill effects of Trump on the country. I canvassed for Dana Rohrabacher's opponent, and got that scumbag out of office. It feels like to me, though, that many people are stuck on November 8, 2016. I'm increasingly feeling like some of the untrue, or mostly untrue things said about the left are actually becoming true now. People are saying insane shit. They're not dealing in the rational world. They aren't thinking critically. "STRAIGHT PEOPLE! WE DON'T OWE YOU AN APOLOGY!" Huh? What the fuck does that even mean?

I'm really concerned. About everything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535February 20, 2019 6:28 PM

Y'all, I'm EXHAUSTED by all this focus on Jussie's alleged faking of his attack. Why has no one mentioned the 200 million trans women of colour who were killed just last week???? Y'all need some PRIORITIES!!!!

by Anonymousreply 536February 20, 2019 6:29 PM

Why would Jussie even go outside at all to get food? Why not just order through Uber Eats? I know these questions are moot since the entire Subway thing is just part of the cover story.

by Anonymousreply 537February 20, 2019 6:34 PM

R533 Done! Though we may do a hybrid of the two suggestions made earlier to "Not Without My Sammich" for that Chicago flair.

Darling pet salad R521 take heart in knowing you are going to likely live on in the DL lexicon long after Jussie has been forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 538February 20, 2019 6:35 PM

I sure hope somebody else chimes in with their doubts as to the veracity of the "going out for a tuna sandwich at 2 am" story.

by Anonymousreply 539February 20, 2019 6:38 PM

Anyone checked in on that Statement Analysis guy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540February 20, 2019 6:39 PM

R539, I hadn’t seen anyone mention Uber Eats or home delivery before. What’s your damage?

by Anonymousreply 541February 20, 2019 6:40 PM

Analysis of The Letter!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542February 20, 2019 6:40 PM

I'm trying to find the post a few threads ago that had all of the good Twitter accounts to follow. Does anyone have it?

by Anonymousreply 543February 20, 2019 6:40 PM

r532, you are a prince among men. I can't even imagine what the inside of your mind might look like if it could be illustrated, but I think Hieronymus Bosch would be the illustrator.

by Anonymousreply 544February 20, 2019 6:42 PM

I like "Not without my sandwich". The others are meh.

by Anonymousreply 545February 20, 2019 6:45 PM

R543 @RaferWeigel, @RobElgasABC7, @CharlieDeMar, @tvbrad, @CWBChicago

by Anonymousreply 546February 20, 2019 6:45 PM

Which Snapchat shows will Jussie be starring in once he's cut from Empire?

by Anonymousreply 547February 20, 2019 6:46 PM

Thanks so much R546!

by Anonymousreply 548February 20, 2019 6:47 PM

R535, you're not alone. The tide has turned. Globally.

Playing victim and blaming others is passé. The #METOO movement. Globalization. Gone. Open borders. Gone. White male privilege fallacy.

Gone With The Wind

by Anonymousreply 549February 20, 2019 6:48 PM

The thread about his firing should be titled The Empire Strikes Black.

by Anonymousreply 550February 20, 2019 6:48 PM

I just realized that Jussie’s sister was on True Blood.

by Anonymousreply 551February 20, 2019 6:50 PM

She was also on the last season (or maybe the last two) of Friday Night Lights.

by Anonymousreply 552February 20, 2019 6:52 PM

Is there a new thread?

by Anonymousreply 553February 20, 2019 6:58 PM

[quote][R539], I hadn’t seen anyone mention Uber Eats or home delivery before. What’s your damage?

Perhaps that those references don't add a damned thing to the discussion?

by Anonymousreply 554February 20, 2019 7:00 PM

What about Postmates and DoorDash??

by Anonymousreply 555February 20, 2019 7:02 PM

R554, you’re a hall monitor.

by Anonymousreply 556February 20, 2019 7:03 PM

Why would anyone hire Geragos. He is better as a commentator than an attorney.

by Anonymousreply 557February 20, 2019 7:06 PM

SAMMITCH, not sandwich. Dammit.

by Anonymousreply 558February 20, 2019 7:08 PM

SandBITCH is more like it, r558!

by Anonymousreply 559February 20, 2019 7:09 PM

r557 Conjecture is that Jussie is blowing through anyone competent enough to represent him and that Geragos might be lowballing his fee for the exposure.

by Anonymousreply 560February 20, 2019 7:09 PM

R558, We'll do a poll or something, darling.

by Anonymousreply 561February 20, 2019 7:09 PM

Not gonna change the truth at R532.

It's not a secret, ya know. That's the way it is. Stand on your head and turn blue.

Bashing whites and asians all across the internet as you do is a waste of your life. You're achieving nothing but exposing your envy and resentment of whites and asians. You feel left out. Rejected. Left behind to rot. People are getting hip to your smooth scam of playing the poor downtrodden victim.

It's a new day

by Anonymousreply 562February 20, 2019 7:09 PM

R562

by Anonymousreply 563February 20, 2019 7:11 PM

Fresh litterbox: Part 10

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564February 20, 2019 7:12 PM

And to the people who keep saying this is racist, why are we still talking about this, we're disgusting to take glee in this, etc. please go back to the very first threads when we were interested in this because we knew it was a ridiculous lie, but we thought that he was maybe slapped viciously by a trick's bf or maybe robbed by a grindr meet up gone bad. Once we found out the truth were we just supposed to let it go? fuck no, now it's personal and affects us all. So fuck off with your calling people racists and thinking we only jumped on this to bash him for the strife he tried to cause, we were mainly on it to see what trick had beaten him.

by Anonymousreply 565February 20, 2019 7:12 PM

R562 = "Y'all" poster detected

by Anonymousreply 566February 20, 2019 7:15 PM

This has certainly been a teachable episode.

It taught me that my distrust of the corporate media is entirely well-founded.

by Anonymousreply 567February 20, 2019 7:16 PM

[quote][R554], you’re a hall monitor.

Just responding to r541's questions, r556. I didn't even post the comment at r539 and don't really care how many more people choose to comment tediously on the 2 AM tuna issue.

by Anonymousreply 568February 20, 2019 7:17 PM

Guess tweeting about anthrax on 1/27 was an attempt to drum up interest in the letter or draw attention to him before the erm, attack.

Coke may be a Freudian slip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569February 20, 2019 7:18 PM

I know no one's mentioned it before, and you bitches are clearly slipping. But WHO would leave their home at 2am to go to Subway when it's ten degrees out, when you could order from UBER Eats or Postmates much easier??? I just don't understand it.

by Anonymousreply 570February 20, 2019 7:20 PM

His Twitter is an entire roadmap of this whole deceitful mess. He is truly an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 572February 20, 2019 7:21 PM

R569 Of all the tweets he scrubbed, I find it telling he left that one intact.

by Anonymousreply 573February 20, 2019 7:27 PM

A Chicago police spokesman tells @ABC: "As of 10am this morning, there was a dialogue between prosecutors and Jussie's attorneys. We are hopeful that we’ll have a chance to ask the questions that we have."

MORE: "It doesn’t matter what the investigation shows; if you have information that's helpful to law enforcement, it behooves you to contact authorities and share that. We have been been very diplomatic and have been working with him and his attorneys."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574February 20, 2019 7:35 PM

Chicago police spokesman to @ABC on Smollett case: "We got information and we want to run (it) by him. If the opportunity is not taken [to come in], we’re going to go with other methods to create a culture of accountability.”

One last comment of note from the CPD spokesman: "No evidence was presented to a grand jury on behalf of the Smollett case yesterday."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575February 20, 2019 7:36 PM

Translation of R574: We are aware we're being watched and we're crossing every t and dotting every i and if you think you're going to have a big civil case against the CPD for whatever grievance you have, Jussie, you got another think coming.

by Anonymousreply 576February 20, 2019 7:37 PM

R576 Yup. I’ve said from the beginning that CPD is playing this amazingly well. They have been playing the long game, unlike Jussie.

by Anonymousreply 577February 20, 2019 7:40 PM

If he doesn't come in, they will "Create a culture of accountability" That's some kid glove shade there. Oh Jussie you are so fucking dumb. It's like he thinks if he just hides long enough, they will let this all drop? Who is counseling this insolent, entitled asshole?

by Anonymousreply 578February 20, 2019 7:42 PM

PLEASE GOD, LET THIS DUMB FUCK INSIST ON ON REPRESENTING HIMSELF! PLEASE!

by Anonymousreply 579February 20, 2019 7:45 PM

With extra ONs! Sorry. Oh dear. Mary!

by Anonymousreply 580February 20, 2019 7:50 PM

R578 Accountably is sorely missing in this case and in the world today in general - it drives me crazy!

I am baffled by Jussie’s strategy here - the first week or so I was trying to imagine how this kid would play it, but it turns out he’s just gonna keep denying or hold his breath until he turns blue or something. I gave him too much credit in the beginning thinking he may have a brilliant chess move but nope, this mother fucker is playing checkers. Dumb ass.

by Anonymousreply 581February 20, 2019 7:52 PM

If I ever get sent to the pokey, I'll just tell people I'm on a sabbatical to visit a culture of accountability.

by Anonymousreply 582February 20, 2019 7:52 PM

I think I know what lawyer Jussie will choose to represent him at trial. He's the only one who Jussie feels can appreciate his brilliant legal strategy. And he's really close to Jussie. Almost like his right-hand man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583February 20, 2019 7:54 PM

They’re going to go with “OTHER METHODS” to create a “culture of accountability.”

The gloves are coming OFF, Jussie you little bitch.

by Anonymousreply 584February 20, 2019 7:58 PM

Gabby Sidibe declares: I know him, I believe him, I stand with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585February 20, 2019 8:03 PM

Gabby, NO! What the fuck?

by Anonymousreply 586February 20, 2019 8:04 PM

Yes, my friend you do know him... or so you thought!

by Anonymousreply 587February 20, 2019 8:05 PM

She posted the same Malcom X quote as the Smolletts did? These people really all are idiots.

by Anonymousreply 588February 20, 2019 8:08 PM

I hope this guy doesn't skate but I have a feeling that's exactly whats going to happen

by Anonymousreply 589February 20, 2019 8:08 PM

R588, yes, they're idiots, and like most idiots, are incapable of appreciating irony. So they don't know how well that quote applies in ways that don't make Jussie look good.

by Anonymousreply 590February 20, 2019 8:10 PM

Gabby didn't get the message that he ate the whole tuna sub. She's angling for the leftovers.

Believe me, I would know.

by Anonymousreply 591February 20, 2019 8:11 PM

Chrissy, Chrissy! Over here! I'm still here! Chrissy! What about MEEE?

by Anonymousreply 592February 20, 2019 8:20 PM

No, Salad, we need you with us. You are ours now. Do NOT go to the lard...er...light!

by Anonymousreply 593February 20, 2019 8:25 PM

[quote]Black people as a culture didn’t pull off this hoax. An individual did. And guess what? “White” people as a culture also didn’t pull off slavery. Some individuals did... hundreds of years ago.

Um, NO. While not all white Americans supported or participated in slavery, it was a legal institution of the United States, not just some random outrage perpetrated by a bunch of rogue individuals. The criminal actions of one gay black dude don't negate the entire history of institutionalized racism (or homophobia) in the US.

by Anonymousreply 594February 20, 2019 8:26 PM

Eating a tuna sub at 2am is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 595February 20, 2019 8:29 PM

Tuna Bajour!)

by Anonymousreply 596February 20, 2019 8:32 PM

Leaving the Subway to Destruction. Next stop, Tuna Meltdown!

Part 10 in link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597February 20, 2019 8:38 PM

R594, keep using that trope as fast as you can, because it's starting to wear out. If I, a white person with European and Canadian ancestors, NONE of whom had any money or lived in any slave-owning area at any time, have collective guilt for a sin that white people, yes, white people, died in the millions to eradicate....

then all black, gay people are guilty for Jussie's sin. Not to mention any other sins committed by black people. Or gay people.

Yeah, collective guilt looks pretty ridiculous when it's turned back on you, huh?

And with that, I concur. Bajour!

by Anonymousreply 598February 20, 2019 8:39 PM

R594 are you forgetting the 600,000 plus people who died fighting to end slavery?

by Anonymousreply 599February 20, 2019 8:41 PM

Bajour Salad!

by Anonymousreply 600February 20, 2019 8:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!