Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nichol Olsen: murder-suicide investigation part 7

Thread continued...

by Anonymousreply 444December 2, 2020 6:17 PM

Testing 123

by Anonymousreply 1February 13, 2019 7:07 AM

Microphone check 1 check 2

by Anonymousreply 2February 13, 2019 7:10 AM

I think nichol is 97.8% the doer of this. What is this 2.2% doubt I have?

by Anonymousreply 3February 13, 2019 7:38 AM

Where is everyone?

by Anonymousreply 4February 13, 2019 3:12 PM

Any thoughts on CM and his disappointment about things not working out for he and NO, and the love letters he still hangs onto? How is this ok with his wife?

by Anonymousreply 5February 13, 2019 5:01 PM

R5 It's so strange! I read someplace that he was discharged from the Marines because of substance abuse. Which could be part of the reason he has so much regret. But the letters are NUTS! And the people that comment?? NUTS all of them!! It was interesting to hear from him how his daughter was with him every weekend and NO never said "no" and how when he moved she started to stay with his sister Vanessa.

by Anonymousreply 6February 13, 2019 5:35 PM

Guess he doesn't realize that she allowed that to happen because she could have more social time with the kids away with Aunts.

by Anonymousreply 7February 13, 2019 5:44 PM

oh yea - of course she wanted him to have her every weekend. That is super creepy keeping all those letters.

And yes, he received a bad conduct discharge from the Marines for drug use. Its in one of his music videos. That was also the reason he joined - to get away from his drug use. Guess it didn't help.

by Anonymousreply 8February 13, 2019 6:06 PM

R8 I don't know how long he has been sober but perhaps this nutty behavior might be due to him falling off the wagon. Then again, the guy is just a nutcase and seems like he was before this all happened. I won't be surprised if NO also had some sort of substance abuse problem in the past and relapsed recently.

by Anonymousreply 9February 13, 2019 6:14 PM

It does make me wonder about Nichol picking some weird guys. Carlos is wacko, Hector seems like a good guy, but also pawned off the kid a lot on his sister. Someone said the first husband had a record, not sure if it's true. It does make me wonder if Charlie does have some sort of personality/emotional/substance abuse issue. Water seeks its own level after all. Every person in this story is bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 10February 13, 2019 6:23 PM

The first husband was the one who filed for divorce after less than a year of marriage. I've never seen anything about a record, but their son does. And so did Nichol's father. He went to prison. Also think he died in prison. Still looking for that record.

by Anonymousreply 11February 13, 2019 6:29 PM

Looked up the Texas prison records, R11. Nothing on NO's brother or mother. But James Nobles, first husband, has done time. 3 DWIs and a Felony Theft in 2015. The records were hard for me to read, but I think he got 2 years probation for theft. Rick Olsen, NO's dad, got a 10 yr sentence for theft (habitual?) but was paroled. I can't tell at what point. But he was sentenced in 1987, and didn't he die in 1988? He may have been paroled to die.

by Anonymousreply 12February 13, 2019 10:13 PM

R12. Did you look up any of CW family or CW himself? What about the other baby daddies?

by Anonymousreply 13February 13, 2019 10:40 PM

My understanding is CW has no record, but his Dad had an assault charge from the 80's.

by Anonymousreply 14February 13, 2019 11:49 PM

R14. No records for either Wheeler in the Texas Criminal database.

by Anonymousreply 15February 14, 2019 12:25 AM

R15 thank you! As I suspected. And those that say his family money could wipe out any criminal records are either crazy or know very little about how arrests and records are filed. Unless he had diplomatic immunity if he ever got arrested it would show up.

by Anonymousreply 16February 14, 2019 12:41 AM

I think everyone is on the 2nd part 6 thread that hasn't closed down yet.

by Anonymousreply 17February 14, 2019 12:49 AM

I'm awaiting the official toxicology report. The official report will answer a lot of questions: her, or him/them.

by Anonymousreply 18February 14, 2019 1:00 AM

R9, I’d be surprised if NO didn’t have substance issues.

by Anonymousreply 19February 14, 2019 1:34 AM

R17 didn't that one stop at 40 replies? I want to check but don't want to lose access to this one again! That was scary. Lol

by Anonymousreply 20February 14, 2019 2:16 AM

You shouldn't R20

Press the eyeball on top to follow this post and do it for the others.

by Anonymousreply 21February 14, 2019 2:18 AM

The part 6 thread is totally Websleuths. Weird tangents and personal stories. God, I wish WS would reopen the NO thread.

by Anonymousreply 22February 14, 2019 2:21 AM

R21 Got it! Thank you so much!! :)

by Anonymousreply 23February 14, 2019 2:31 AM

So yall are stupid... first to post that NO didnt have custody of her son and then that she didnt take him to Hawaii.

How the hell is she taking the child she didnt have custody of to another state? Also if she did have custody but the father had visitation, Texas law says you cant take the child over 100 miles away.

Nichol ultimately probably got permission after her mom died and the first husband started having issues with the law. If it's in a court order, taking that kid across the ocean would have been illegal.

Get your facts together instead of making up stuff

Her mother did have a record of some sorts in Bexar county.... something to do with a check.

by Anonymousreply 24February 14, 2019 6:07 AM

I looked at the letter. NO applied a lot of pressure when writing. So much you could practically read the reverse side.

So they say: Hard writers are in all likelihood quite an intense person who is quick to anger and can become aggressive when provoked.

by Anonymousreply 25February 14, 2019 6:21 AM

Other active thread on this discussion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 14, 2019 6:38 AM

....I mean just how many people haves lived in that same apartment?!

by Anonymousreply 27February 18, 2019 1:29 PM

And we are finally back here!

by Anonymousreply 28February 19, 2019 12:55 AM

The sheriff’s most recent update was on Valentine’s Day. (I don’t have the link handy.) it was very short and said the investigation is ongoing and the fbi is still assisting and they’ve had to send stuff out of state as part of retrieving information.

by Anonymousreply 29February 19, 2019 1:02 AM

I’ll look for the link. My guess was — maybe sent to fbi headquarters in DC? I don’t know.

by Anonymousreply 30February 19, 2019 1:03 AM

R30 Interesting. It might have to do with the truck GPS data? That’s the only type of digital/technological evidence that I’ve never personally seen dumped. The FBI definitely has the facilities to search phones, surveillance, computers, etc. in Texas, if not right there in SA. But sometimes with vehicles I have heard of the vehicle manufacturer, which could be located out of state, having to assist in data collection (although this was always in regard to the “black box” data needed to prosecute accident fatalities). All just speculation based on personal experience.

by Anonymousreply 31February 19, 2019 1:09 AM

Here is the link. It’s just a short update.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 19, 2019 1:26 AM

I agree regarding the vehicle data retrieval. Also, if there was an amazon echo or something like that, it might have to be sent off? My son had a kindle stolen once, and we called amazon and they had the info on who stole it but couldn’t give us any of that because it was “legal liability.” Amazon might have some strict guidelines regarding data retrieval.

by Anonymousreply 33February 19, 2019 1:31 AM

The Sheriff is hoping this will quietly go away. The whole point of the FBI is to expedite things, yet it's still moving at a snail's pace. No way in hell a determination hasn't been made already.

by Anonymousreply 34February 19, 2019 1:44 AM

Nichol's dad, Rick Carl Olsen was on parole and got popped with 2 DUIs within the few months before his death. He died 2 days before Christmas. Dec 23 1988 in San Antonio. Unfortunately Ancestry's DCs in Texas only go up to1982, and Family search only has death index, no image. So I'm left to wonder or pay$$$

by Anonymousreply 35February 19, 2019 1:59 AM

R33 Ah yes, I hadn’t thought about an Amazon device. That could be it too.

R34 I agree—they know what happened by now. Probably knew within days but by now they also have to have the “independent evidence” to prove it. I really hope he isn’t allowed to let this case disappear without giving some kind of official report about what went down. I’m sure he’d like to never address it again since he made himself look like an idiot in the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 36February 19, 2019 2:01 AM

R34 I thibk you’re right. The trouble is that he didn’t anticipate the gaggle of loud mouths that NO ran with. I thought he was very casual about how he answered the question and moved on. The FBI has a very advanced forensic accounting unit out of state. I wonder if they’re looking into NO “business” dealings? For some reason I thought the other day that she may have been laundering $$ through her “salon” for someone or even for CW (not likely for him but maybe) Her friends all say how she had her own $ and how she was fine without CW’s $ yet she seemed to work very little.

by Anonymousreply 37February 19, 2019 2:01 AM

R35 Id really like to know how he died. Her mom too. Based on your info, my mind goes to a drug or alcohol overdose, a fatal DWI accident, or a suicide to avoid a parole revocation/return to prison. Obviously it could be something totally unrelated and innocent, but it’s just such a young age to die. He could also have been released from prison due to being near death, as someone mentioned earlier. But that doesn’t seem to jive with him driving around drunk upon his release. I’m really surprised no one has been able to find COD for either parent considering the amount of sleuthing going on. Her friends’ refusal to share that info makes me think suicide for one or both.

by Anonymousreply 38February 19, 2019 2:08 AM

Yes, the friends jump on anyone that question Rick's death. Makes me think it was drugs, alcohol, suicide or a combination. Take your pick

by Anonymousreply 39February 19, 2019 2:39 AM

Hey y’all, yes closure would be great.

by Anonymousreply 40February 19, 2019 3:03 AM

R35 I wonder if the library her in San Antonio still has newspaper clippings. I’d would go to check it out, if anyone thinks this is possible. Did he die in prison?

by Anonymousreply 41February 19, 2019 4:07 AM

There has to be some kind of archive if it was prision.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42February 19, 2019 4:11 AM

1st DUI - Jan.7,1988 Mar.23,1988 - Judgement - probation terminated Jan.23, 1989 - Disposition - Probation terminated No attorney assigned

2nd DUI - Oct.26, 1988 Jan. 12, 1989 - dismissed, defendant deceased. Aug.5, 1989 case closed No attorney assigned

Rick died Dec.23,1988

by Anonymousreply 43February 19, 2019 9:50 AM

R29 ...while the Rodeo is in town.

by Anonymousreply 44February 19, 2019 5:19 PM

So what does Charlie do now? Does he sit in seclusion and wait for the dumb, dumb Sheriff to say something or does he move on with his life? This case is at a stand still and they might never make an official announcement. Maybe they gave Charlie a heads up?

by Anonymousreply 45February 19, 2019 6:00 PM

I’m assuming they have nothing to charge CW with, but they’re trying to find something.

If it was a murder-suicide, they won’t announce it. If they have something and can arrest him, it’ll be a HUGE show.

by Anonymousreply 46February 19, 2019 6:38 PM

So Nichol still went by Montez at the time of death?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47February 19, 2019 8:04 PM

Weird

by Anonymousreply 48February 19, 2019 8:13 PM

R47 That's just findagrave. a volunteer entered her name that way. means nothing.

by Anonymousreply 49February 19, 2019 8:23 PM

That was probably done by the person that wrote up the obituary.

In her divorce from CM she asked to go back to her maiden name.

Whoever penned this also says she worked for many prestigious salons and owned two successful businesses, a salon and a jewelry and watch business.

by Anonymousreply 50February 19, 2019 8:25 PM

The find a grave volunteer got that name from the obituary. And yea, I add family to find a grave. 😂

by Anonymousreply 51February 19, 2019 8:27 PM

I bet CM did that.

by Anonymousreply 52February 19, 2019 8:34 PM

Where did Nichol Olsen attend school? Like high school...or middle school

by Anonymousreply 53February 19, 2019 11:23 PM

Obituary says James Madison in San Antonio

by Anonymousreply 54February 19, 2019 11:55 PM

She was one of the 3 founders of the watch company. KeVaCol for Kelly, Vanessa and nichol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 20, 2019 12:35 AM

Was the watch business still in business? Seems like posts ceased in 2017. I assume they just branded an already manufactured watch.

by Anonymousreply 56February 20, 2019 12:41 AM

They still have CW on the KVC IG

by Anonymousreply 57February 20, 2019 12:41 AM

R57 that's because his ass is fiiiiiine.

by Anonymousreply 58February 20, 2019 12:43 AM

The partner Kelly wasn't so hardcore against Charlie, at least publicly, like the other friends. She seems like more a decent person too and not as flashy or has as many baby daddies as NO and NMB.

R58, he does look great in that picture.

by Anonymousreply 59February 20, 2019 12:51 AM

They are still selling the products, but have not posted on FB or IG since 2017. Website is kvc lifestyle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60February 20, 2019 12:57 AM

I know Kelly through charity event volunteering. She’s amazing and sweet.

by Anonymousreply 61February 20, 2019 12:59 AM

Interesting posts on Reddit today.

by Anonymousreply 62February 20, 2019 1:15 AM

One post that stood out was that they said a second autopsy was done and the bodies have not yet been cremated.

by Anonymousreply 63February 20, 2019 1:29 AM

I think it's a bunch of crapola from one of the cosmetologists. They have been cremated.

by Anonymousreply 64February 20, 2019 1:35 AM

R62, Yes I saw that.

How could London have an open casket? It sounded as though she had extensive damage to her head... (Cremation gave me pause, because usually religious people don’t choose that.)

Does anyone know how difficult or easy it would be for an independent forensic pathologist to gin access to an open investigation’s evidence? I imagine (don’t know for sure) that it would take a lot of legal wrangling. And I’m sure LE and ME don’t like being second-guessed. Seems like an uphill battle to me. But again, I don’t know.

by Anonymousreply 65February 20, 2019 1:37 AM

^^ gain

Although I do like gin.

by Anonymousreply 66February 20, 2019 1:37 AM

Did London have an open casket? In the video they were all closed.

by Anonymousreply 67February 20, 2019 1:39 AM

They had caskets yet were cremated? I’ve never heard of that.

by Anonymousreply 68February 20, 2019 1:41 AM

Didn't the sheriff say that no one has been in contact with him about with him regarding an independent investigation? Which means they're lying.

by Anonymousreply 69February 20, 2019 1:41 AM

You or the family of the deceased will rent a casket for a memorial service. Then they slide the bodies out, put them in a cardboard type casket and cremate. Go do your pre planning and get all the info.

And lots of religious people get cremated. Even Catholics. They just prefer that you have this type of memorial before you cremate.

by Anonymousreply 70February 20, 2019 1:44 AM

R70 Thank you. This is something I actually did not know.

by Anonymousreply 71February 20, 2019 1:46 AM

R60, that seems like a shell company or dummy corporation to me. I doubt anyone is buying those watches. They make blank watches in China and slap their logo on them. I know of a few “entrepreneurs” of varying levels of success who have businesses like this. Our poster who talked about the wholesale license knows about this racket.

by Anonymousreply 72February 20, 2019 1:46 AM

R67, a commenter who claims to know all three families claimed that on Reddit.

It was probably Poo Shoes, because you know she has all the inside scoop.

by Anonymousreply 73February 20, 2019 1:48 AM

CM already said Alexa was cremated, he wants the GFM money to scatter her ashes on the beach in Hawaii. I think there is no new info coming out, and people (Poo) are making stuff up.

by Anonymousreply 74February 20, 2019 1:51 AM

It's possible to have an open casket. I went to a wake for my 21 year old neighbor who died in a motorcycle accident. He was totally mangled, his injuries were so bad that the family could only donate his bone marrow. He had an open casket service and they did an amazing job reconstructing him. After that he was crematated and his mom kept his ashes to have him close.

by Anonymousreply 75February 20, 2019 1:52 AM

Probably saw the caskets and thought no they weren’t.

by Anonymousreply 76February 20, 2019 1:52 AM

R75 that is nice the family did that. My daughter had a friend who was cremated. They had a service without his body or ashes. It really effected her.

by Anonymousreply 77February 20, 2019 2:00 AM

I forgot CM had said that about the ashes. This case has been so scandalous. It’s hard to remember the actual facts. And yes he said it. So we know Alexa was. Thanks CM. Do we know for sure if Nichol and London were also cremated?

by Anonymousreply 78February 20, 2019 2:08 AM

Where is the part about a 2nd autopsy on reddit? I see the part about London, but not that?

by Anonymousreply 79February 20, 2019 2:08 AM

R79 under the post about the GFM.

by Anonymousreply 80February 20, 2019 2:10 AM

R79, that part of the comment disappeared. I wish I’d screenshot it before that person edited it.

by Anonymousreply 81February 20, 2019 2:13 AM

The comment is still there.

by Anonymousreply 82February 20, 2019 2:15 AM

R80, you saw that, right? I didn’t imagine the part of that comment that claimed London had an open casket... it was definitely there.

by Anonymousreply 83February 20, 2019 2:16 AM

Is it the comment that says that "they" read on DL that London had an open casket?

by Anonymousreply 84February 20, 2019 2:18 AM

R82, most of the comment is still there, but it is missing the sentence about London’s open casket. Do you see it? I don’t.

by Anonymousreply 85February 20, 2019 2:18 AM

The comment about London is under the Nichol Discussion thread and the one about the 2nd autopsy is under the Thoughts on the GFM thread. I am still able to see both.

by Anonymousreply 86February 20, 2019 2:21 AM

There comment about London having an open casket originated here on DL.

by Anonymousreply 87February 20, 2019 2:23 AM

Let me clarify. Here is a screenshot of the Reddit comment.

I could swear that this very comment originally contained a sentence that London had an open casket. I am the person who brought that piece of information here.

Did anyone else see this comment (which made the open casket claim) before it was edited?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88February 20, 2019 2:25 AM

Thank you! Sounds semi-credible.

by Anonymousreply 89February 20, 2019 2:28 AM

If it had that comment about an open casket and then the comment would have been removed, there would be a "edited" message at the top of the comment. There is none.

On the find a grave link above, it says Nichol was cremated.

Why would only London's casket be open. Sounds like she was the one that sustained the greatest injuries to her face?

by Anonymousreply 90February 20, 2019 2:31 AM

There was a comment right below it that now says deleted

by Anonymousreply 91February 20, 2019 2:37 AM

There is a comment on the FB group that claims London had an open casket and the other two were closed.

by Anonymousreply 92February 20, 2019 2:39 AM

The comment at R88 sounds like D avida. I believe a forensic pathologist just focuses on the body, they don't gather other evidence to make a determination.

by Anonymousreply 93February 20, 2019 2:40 AM

The comment that was deleted said 'Who the fuck is this u/smartweb4. I'm about to go off on that bitch." That was from yesterday. I searched past comments from that user. Spicy...

by Anonymousreply 94February 20, 2019 2:40 AM

Geez, I got my comments mixed up. My apologies, DL. The FB comment was the one I was thinking of.

Two different comments.

by Anonymousreply 95February 20, 2019 2:42 AM

CM Says in one of his posts that he wants to take Alexa’s ashes to Hawaii as well as some of Nichol’s. All three caskets were closed. My neighbors went to the funeral as London was a classmate of their kids. I just asked she said when they got to the funeral caskets were already at the very front with flowers over them. Having a body buried is very expensive as you have to buy the plot etc. I’ve read some place that the funerals were paid for by an anonymous donor. But i doubt they’d spring for three plots as well. Also, i wouldn’t put it past CM to have posted or even shown pictures of the grave if they had been buried.

by Anonymousreply 96February 20, 2019 2:57 AM

Found the comments. Need to edit names out and will post SS shortly.

by Anonymousreply 97February 20, 2019 2:58 AM

If I am a straight, mother of 5 that has checked this thread every waking hour for 35 days and found like I have found my home, am I a Frau? After reading the definition on Urban Dictionary, I hope not! But.....

by Anonymousreply 98February 20, 2019 2:58 AM

Yes plots and headstones are expensive, but their friends and families i believe would have been happy to pay. And yes, if they had been in a regular plot, CM would have posted pictures. He would have been out there with a balloon release etc.....covered them with teddy beats - ugh

by Anonymousreply 99February 20, 2019 3:00 AM

FWIW: in regard to the reddit post that SAPD went to take statements from family/friends.... SAPD is not invovled whatsover since they don’t have jurisdiction in this case. The crime took place in an unincorporated part of Boerne and it’s why the sheriff dept is involved and they called in the FBI to assist.

by Anonymousreply 100February 20, 2019 3:05 AM

The daughters probably could have gotten it from the victims fund thing they have. Baby King Jay Davila had his donated as well as his spot even if it is for cremation, but his shit stain Chola mother is probably going to keep the money.. ANYWAY...

Link to image of comment on London having open casket.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101February 20, 2019 3:06 AM

Who’s screenshot is that’s?

by Anonymousreply 102February 20, 2019 3:17 AM

R102 I wasn't sure if I should blur out the names. It came from this group.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103February 20, 2019 3:34 AM

don't blur them out - who are they? I can't be going through each post - it will take all night!!

by Anonymousreply 104February 20, 2019 3:45 AM

Found her. Said a friend was at the "viewing". And that is who told her....whatever

by Anonymousreply 105February 20, 2019 3:52 AM

R103 thank you. It’s funny how they blurred out each name leaving bits of letters.

by Anonymousreply 106February 20, 2019 4:08 AM

R103 sorry now I get it. You blurred them out.

by Anonymousreply 107February 20, 2019 4:13 AM

The Facebook is a closed group. For some reason I don’t want to request any of those closed groups. I don’t have an alias Facebook. Do y’all do it with your actual fb account? I can only imagine the stories on those.

by Anonymousreply 108February 20, 2019 4:21 AM

SAPD was involved due to having to take statements from many people at a home in their jurisdiction the night in question.

by Anonymousreply 109February 20, 2019 5:38 AM

On the day of the VIEWING, The caskets were open for close friends and family ONLY from 2-4. Closed to the public from 4-7

by Anonymousreply 110February 20, 2019 5:40 AM

R108, I use a sock account for groups and my main account separate for family and friends. I spend more time on my sock account. I had to use my real name cuz of cunts who like to report profiles and two email accounts is enough for me to have to remember.

R110, Oh wow. I didn't think they would have an open casket for anyone due to the GS being to the head. That is a miracle they were able to actually.

by Anonymousreply 111February 20, 2019 5:59 AM

They looked nothing like themselves

by Anonymousreply 112February 20, 2019 6:03 AM

Part of a private Forensic Autopsy is to examine all crime scene photos, police reports and all other relevant data. This is an on going investigation which makes this almost impossible to gain access to that information.

by Anonymousreply 113February 20, 2019 6:06 AM

This damn murder suicide investigation is more than a month. I’ve seen more complicated cases solved in half the time. The sheriff department is really incompetent even with the help of the FBI.

by Anonymousreply 114February 20, 2019 6:39 AM

R93, R88, NO, those weren't my comments. Nor have I ever posted anything on Reddit. DL Troll(s) always claim that any comment with which he (they) disagree I authored. Please realize that 99.99% of the time that is definitely not true. For years I've been falsely accused of creating numerous threads as well.

There was a claim on a few of the estimated 8+ FB groups that there was a 2nd independent autopsy. Some claim 2 or 3 murdered victims were cremated. Others say the bodies are still on ice at the morgue. CM said he'd eventually like to bring ashes to HI to be buried at some point in time. That doesn't signify anyone's yet been cremated. Yes very religious people cremate all of the time especially considering the deteriorating conditions of graveyards in some areas of the USA.

There were no definitive answers re where the 3 bodies lie although the theory that they remain at the morgue sounds much more credible. Also I've never seen any evidence of an open casket for London or anyone else. The caskets at the memorial and other services were solely for show.

by Anonymousreply 115February 20, 2019 7:01 AM

R111 makes sense. I’m going to have to do that.

by Anonymousreply 116February 20, 2019 7:03 AM

R115 what were you going to say?

by Anonymousreply 117February 20, 2019 7:07 AM

R117, I was personally asked like many others to completely stop revealing info about this case as it might effect the eventual murder trial. Sheriff is not in any hurry, and there are apparently side issues to consider as well. It's well known that drug use is common on the rodeo circuit. The crowd CW ran with are known to party. That's all I'll say. I've always had suspicions from Day-1 that this case is much more complex than 1st meets the eye.

by Anonymousreply 118February 20, 2019 7:23 AM

R109 did SAPD announce this? I don’t ever recall SAPD announcing anything about that.

by Anonymousreply 119February 20, 2019 7:30 AM

R115 I’m going to assume you’re from Texas. I am too. San Antonio, Tejas for that matter. Anyway, you damn right they PARTY, they all do that is including Nichol. 100% certain. And I don’t even know any of them. I absolutely think you’re right saying this case is more complex. It is. No doubt drugs are stalling this case. Not for solving the murder. However, I’m now 99.37% she did this. Oh and thank you for saying what you wanted to say.

by Anonymousreply 120February 20, 2019 8:01 AM

R120, No, I'm not from TX. Live in Vegas, and used to live near to West Hollywood. Makes sense that party drugs and distribution would come up in this case, as part of the Hollywood-type lifestyle. Did Nichol and friends use coke to stay thin? Would CW distribute party materials after the big game trophy hunts?

When I worked for Bellagio they did drug testing on 100% of everyone without warning. If you're not strict LDS almost everyone in Vegas falsely assumes you do drugs at least at some point in your life. I know of many Vegas cocktail waitresses who gave up their extremely high paying jobs to go to rehab for over-partying.

So even though I've always 100% abstained I'm well aware that coke and other party drugs go hand-in-hand with certain lifestyles. My good bud, a former US Naval Officer, was ordered by superiors to let huge shipments of coke go through FL offshore waters if they were bound for Hollywood. When he objected he was told that the wealthy & creative could easily afford it and therefore the crime rate wouldn't escalate.

by Anonymousreply 121February 20, 2019 8:14 AM

While I don’t doubt that Poo is correct about the partying and drugs, I don’t see what that has to do with the actual killings.

Can people please just spell it out? We are all adults here.

Do you think that drug dealers laid in wait until CW left his house and then murdered NO and the kids?

I 100% can believe that these two adults used drugs and maybe dealt them. There’s a reason those kids were shuffled off to relatives on the weekends.

I cannot believe that the murders were committed by drug dealers or assassins. Nobody wants to kill two children if they can possibly help it - not for drugs. And it’d be a risky hit, sneaking into a wealthy gated community that has surveillance everywhere, to shoot two girls? Who would agree to that?

But yeah, I can believe those two partied.

by Anonymousreply 122February 20, 2019 11:17 AM

If these were two middle class nobodies -- or the case did not involve a rich white man -- it would be done. There are too many people watching and toes to avoid stepping on. This could take forever.

by Anonymousreply 123February 20, 2019 12:37 PM

I believe that NOs camp is digging deep into their imagination to come up with a scenario that they can live with. It’s become obvious that CW did not do this, so it must have been drug related. Or she did it, because he gave her drugs.

They are also clinging to hope, in suggesting bodies have not yet been cremated and have been autopsied again.

No matter what the sheriff comes out and says they will have a narrative ready. They will never let the truth just be.

by Anonymousreply 124February 20, 2019 1:06 PM

They sure are. I have not seen one mention of an open casket in groups i have been following. This was the first time. And even when that lady posted that - no one responded to her.

by Anonymousreply 125February 20, 2019 1:25 PM

One would think that after the bodies are released back to the families and the funeral director that any evidence on them would be considered compromised. If indeed there was an open casket at the viewing the mortician would have had to make modifications and fixes for them to look presentable. I would have thought that if there was a second autopsy it would have to been done prior to the funeral for the sake of keeping the evidence in tact or at the very least to make sure that the GS wounds were not modified to get the most accurate and uncompromising results. If the family and friends were so concerned about getting a second opinion I would have thought that they would have got right on it. The money was there to do it. I also would think that once the body is embalmed that changes the integrity of anything on the body itself. The sheriff did say about two weeks in that nobody had contacted his office to get a second opinion.

by Anonymousreply 126February 20, 2019 1:37 PM

R124 You’re 100% right. Charlie didn’t deal drugs nor was he “heavily into drugs,” ever. I’m not saying he’s NEVER dabbled (I don’t know one way or the other bc who would talk about that)? But he didn’t have a drug problem. That’s the narrative that the batty friends are going with now that it’s on obvious he didn’t kill them. The only role I can see drugs playing in this case is if they attributed to the way Nichol was behaving that night and her ultimate decision to murder her daughters. There is no investigation into Charlie and any rodeo drug ties holding anything up. That’s laughable even just typing it. And as for SAPD rushing to interview ppl at their homes on the “night in question,” that’s fabricated too. Nichol’s friends have made themselves sound so “important” when it comes to this case, as if LE was desperately trying to get their take on things. lol Everyone, including the Sheriff, has acknowledged he hasn’t been in touch with the friends. Bc they don’t matter as much as they wish they did. Bc they don’t have any relevant or credible evidence to provide in regards to this investigation. Those women and their theories and opinions only matter in the minds of wanna be sleuthers on SM. Gossip and lies and hysteria do not do anything but hurt the “truth finding” process. Then again, it’s clear that they don’t want the TRUTH to be found/told. They want to be right and Charlie to be arrested, innocent or not. They’re too committed at this point. They all look like a bunch of idiots. I hope their reputations in their “high society” circle (these women wouldn’t be shit in Dallas or Houston elite circles....or even in the truly elite SA circle) are completely shot.

by Anonymousreply 127February 20, 2019 1:43 PM

R125, There's a lot of misinformation on the internet but a lot of chatter suggests a 2nd autopsy was quietly done. Also that the bodies are still on ice. No there's not 100% proof of anything just yet.

by Anonymousreply 128February 20, 2019 1:43 PM

R125 if the bodies are still on ice then the ppl claiming there were open caskets are full of crap. So yeah, LOTS of misinformation. I just don’t understand why ppl would make up lies about something as important as this? It is so wrong in so many ways. People lost their lives and someone else’s could be ruined forever. Why would anyone ever want to sway the outcome of this investigation with falsities? Something is wrong with those ppl.

by Anonymousreply 129February 20, 2019 1:47 PM

R127, You make a lot of statements without anything to back it up whatsoever. Ask anyone in the rodeo circuit about rampant drug use. Would it be possible for a rodeo cowboy to be 100% pure & totally drug free? Statistics are definitely strongly against that possibility.

In Hollywood I was considered an extreme rarity as I've never smoked anything nor ever done illegal drugs, as I have a very delicate physical system. Likewise it would be a very unusual man that didn't indulge with his buds after big game hunting. CW does not strike me as a virginal, very active church goer, and those are the types that eschew party drugs. Look at the size of the glasses of liquor he's hoisting on his social media.

by Anonymousreply 130February 20, 2019 1:49 PM

R127, Absolutely nothing you've said in your post can be backed up by fact. More wild speculation, and statistics goes against everything you're written. You really think the Sheriff wants to get sued by CW's lawyers for even implying he's guilty?

One of the attorney's publicly asked in the San Antonio press for CW to be publicly cleared. He wasn't. What does that tell you?

by Anonymousreply 131February 20, 2019 1:54 PM

R131 CW doesn't need to be cleared as he isn't a suspect nor has he been charged with anything criminal

by Anonymousreply 132February 20, 2019 1:56 PM

Poo, you have a very delicate mental system, too.

by Anonymousreply 133February 20, 2019 1:58 PM

R132, Pointing out once again that one of CW's attack dogs of a lawyer specifically asked the Sheriff to make a public statement re his client's 100% total innocence long after the ME claim of M - S. Nothing has yet been done along these lines which IMHO is very telling.

So no, it might not be modus operendi for the Sheriff to tell the public CW is not a POI but CW's lawyer sure made it obvious where everything stands. In other words the lawyer tried to put a lot of pressure on the Sheriff and failed miserably.

by Anonymousreply 134February 20, 2019 2:07 PM

R134 CW lawyers asked the sheriff to make a public statement about CW not being a POI? He is a POI and will remain so until this case is closed. While you see it as "very telling" it's fact and the sheriff can't make any statements to the public (or otherwise) that are untrue. In the eyes of the law CW is considered "not guilty" unless proven to be guilty. What you might consider is that up until now CW has not moved from POI to potential suspect or even suspect and that is also very telling.

I do believe that the lawyers put a lot of pressure on the sheriff to STFU and that seemed to work so not a fail on that front.

by Anonymousreply 135February 20, 2019 2:20 PM

You need to stop watching so many movies. My family has participated in rodeo for years and they do not do drugs or even drink heavily. Are drugs and alcohol a part of the scene? Sure as much as it is with golf, basketball, football, any sport. It’s not an epidemic and it’s stupid for you to rationalize some dream you have about anything Rodeo related. Go back to your desk and think of another narrative to sell. This one is shit.

by Anonymousreply 136February 20, 2019 2:35 PM

R136, I don't see very many movies and have never even heard of the term "rodeo cowboy" before this case. I've been to exactly one rodeo in So Cal, dragged by a GF, in my entire life. I walked out due to the extreme cruelty to the animals.

Furthermore I was strictly forbidden from watching any Westerns on TV as a child. Clint Eastwood (especially since I've met him) Westerns would be the closest, and they don't involve rodeos.

Sorry you think my narrative "is shit." That is your choice, however.

by Anonymousreply 137February 20, 2019 2:45 PM

Oh, my sides.

Nichol killed her children and then killed herself. That’s it. Yes, she would have, because she was a fucking mess.

That’s the whole story.

by Anonymousreply 138February 20, 2019 2:46 PM

R138, YES!!!

I’m giving you information based of my life experience which are more accurate then you’re delusional imaginated opinon. It’s one thing for you to say “ I think... or I could imagine that in the rodeo scene this exists and everyone associated with it including CW must be into drugs”. Then to say this is what happened and this is what happens in that scene. Congratulations on meeting Clint Eastwood, that makes you a practical expert on all things western.

by Anonymousreply 139February 20, 2019 2:58 PM

R139, How delusional for you to interpret my statement as stating that "I am a practical expert on all things Western." Quite the polar opposite.

However I was told info from San Antonio residents involved with the rodeo circuit and specifically with CW that contradict previous claims that this POI was a total virgin to any illegal drug use. His public Social Media proves that he's a very proud partier. Also while it's possible to be a heavy drinker and totally abstain from all illegal drugs on all occasions, statistically it isn't likely for those avid & proud partiers well under 40.

by Anonymousreply 140February 20, 2019 3:21 PM

Well what do statistics tell you about women who are avid partners well into their 30s, 3 children, all different dads, surrounded by fake gals, living fake lives, all living off men that they chased down? I’m curious.

by Anonymousreply 141February 20, 2019 3:38 PM

Avid partiers, I think you meant...

by Anonymousreply 142February 20, 2019 3:44 PM

Nichol was a strong woman who knew what she wanted and worked hard to get it. She thrust herself into a scene that she though would make her happy. She’s known she had made it if she could just be a part of this crowd. She didn’t want to be a part of it by being brought into it by her clients. She wanted to be there with her own money. She came up from nothing and reinvented herself. She could dress the part, she was beautiful. She made sure she lived on the good side of town, had her girls in the best schools. She was using someone’s address to have London enrolled at the school she was in, because the house they lived in was not in that schools district. But she just never quite fit in. She was always going to be an outsider. Charlie changed that for her, for a while. But he was leaving her.

by Anonymousreply 143February 20, 2019 3:52 PM

Statistically women that date men that do drugs also do drugs. Also, mom's that have their kids living in dangerous conditions where drugs are prevalent statically don't give a shit about the welfare of their kids.

by Anonymousreply 144February 20, 2019 3:53 PM

The trashy/prison tattoos ruined the high class illusion Nichol was trying to project.

by Anonymousreply 145February 20, 2019 3:57 PM

R145 100% Facts She also would never fit in because she didn't legit have money of her own. She might have been doing OK for a single mom but she didn't have any real wealth or assets. She most likely was living just above water or leveraged to the hilt to appear to have material wealth.

by Anonymousreply 146February 20, 2019 4:06 PM

I agree. If you look back on pictures shared by her ex, you can see she has been several types of a person. She was constantly reinventing herself. She always dressed the current fade perfectly. She continued to do that. However she went too far with the tattoos. Now she’s getting close to 40 and I believe she finally found a role she could not step into. She had a past, children, many men, tattoos. She couldn’t rise into this social scene. This was her weakness. She was done, over. She couldn’t handle it.

by Anonymousreply 147February 20, 2019 4:07 PM

Pushing 40 must’ve done her in. She was still beautiful but she’s not a spring chicken coupled with the 3 kids from 3 differe fathers, twice divorced, father with a criminal past, son with a long criminal record, grifter friends and family.

by Anonymousreply 148February 20, 2019 4:22 PM

Well, I was going to defend myself against R130 and R131, but now that I’ve read the comments that followed, I see there is no need. With a couple of exception, Poo being one, we are all on the same page regarding what did or didn’t happen. Carry on.

by Anonymousreply 149February 20, 2019 4:46 PM

R148, she could have landed an older man who wasn’t as wealthy, wasn’t as handsome, without much trouble. She was very pretty, had a great body, and if her friends are to be believed, had a lovely personality. Plenty of older guys would have been thrilled to have her on their arm.

I don’t buy the “strong independent” storyline, because it seems she jumped from one shady guy to the next. And for the record, I don’t think Charlie was that great, either. I just don’t believe he killed them.

by Anonymousreply 150February 20, 2019 6:30 PM

i know some rodeo people. I just can't see them doing "drugs". Yes some might drink. Maybe pain killer type drugs? They do get injured.

But many belong to those cowboy churches. They even have rodeo arenas at the church and will rope and do other things there after service.

by Anonymousreply 151February 20, 2019 7:02 PM

I've read "murder trial" more times than I've wanted to today. Poo is back to spilling that same narrative onto Facebook groups as well.

Did we ever get an explanation about this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152February 20, 2019 7:37 PM

she's just making things up in her head

by Anonymousreply 153February 20, 2019 7:48 PM

What exactly does one do in a rodeo? I only think of bull riding, is there more to it? I didn't know they have a reputation for drugs. I don't believe Charlie was hardcore involved in drug dealing or whatever is being implied here. If he did drugs, so did she.

by Anonymousreply 154February 20, 2019 9:02 PM

Barrel racing, team roping

by Anonymousreply 155February 20, 2019 9:14 PM

R154, Please don't let the other posters on this thread mislead you. Rodeo cowboys clearly abuse animals, as shown in this video filmed in TX.

Not saying Nichol Olsen didn't ever use drugs or drink. However coke et al is very expensive and thus known to be much more prevalent among the wealthy elite.

I'll also confess that 2 of my very professional, wealthy ex-BF used coke because it was viewed at the time as a harmless party drug popular in Hollywood. I always refused to even try it or anything else illegal. So there's no guarantee re Nichol's drug use.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156February 20, 2019 9:28 PM

Well just because i know about rodeo and some folks that partake in that activity, does not mean i like it. I also think it is a form of animal cruelty.

by Anonymousreply 157February 20, 2019 9:32 PM

There's a direct repeatedly proven link between those who abuse animals and other forms of violent behavior.

by Anonymousreply 158February 20, 2019 9:35 PM

There’s also a known link between people who are so obsessed with causing controversy that they will search high and low until they find something they think they can use to prove to themselves and everyone else they are relevant. It’s called psychotic. I just can’t anymore with you. You really, seriously have a severe mental problem. I’m not even mad at you, I am worried for you.

by Anonymousreply 159February 20, 2019 10:07 PM

CM has admitted to using coke (not recently) in fact he was discharged from the Marines for substance abuse. NO’s brother and son also have drug possession charges against them. She certainly wasnt far removed from drugs. If CW was using its very likely that she was too. She comes across as someone that wanted to “fit” in. It could be the reason she didn’t leave CW even though he was allegedly abusive. Coke is expensive and she probably couldn’t have afforded a habit/addiction without his $. Tox results will either confirm or not if she had drugs in her system when she died.

by Anonymousreply 160February 20, 2019 10:07 PM

I wouldn’t be surprised if she had been self-medicating. It probably wasn’t even to fit in.

by Anonymousreply 161February 20, 2019 11:43 PM

I've never heard of bodies that are still being examined/investigated being lent to the funeral home then prepped, had heavy makeup n prosthetic applied to cover head and neck gun shots then presented to friends and family for a service where they could potentially be touched or compromised then finally sent back for further examination.

by Anonymousreply 162February 21, 2019 4:24 AM

Noooo shit! You're absolutely fucking right!! The bodies were cold and rigid when CW found them so rigor was set in so for the bodies to be "on ice" as previously posted is shit.

by Anonymousreply 163February 21, 2019 4:29 AM

Unfortunately I've had loved ones pass away as victims of crime. I've heard of postponed funerals for months sometimes due to the bodies still being examined or crimes unsolved. This is laying the loved on "TO REST" as that is the final step. But to prep all 3 of them for viewing only for pure VOYERISTIC CURIOSITIES (!!!) I feel somehow compromises the evidence ? How was this even allowed if at all true?? Plus for poor Lil baby London to also have an open casket given the circumstances and her school mates pay their respects seems traumatizing..

by Anonymousreply 164February 21, 2019 4:42 AM

Once bodies are released to the funeral director they leave LE chain of custody. They don’t “return” them to the medical examiners office or to the morgue. It also means ALL investigative procedures and evidence has been collected and accounted for. Also to say the bodies are put on ice is not accurate. R164 you’re absolutely right! The funeral will be postponed until LE has completed all that needs to be done. I’ve also never heard of a funeral director having caskets wo bodies just for show. In that case the service is called a memorial and there are no caskets. If the family had a “viewing” it was a closed casket if it was a “visitation” it’s usually for close family to see the deceased open casket before the funeral.

by Anonymousreply 165February 21, 2019 5:11 AM

This is a total shit show! Reminds me of when I was a child in school and we'd play the telephone game, the teacher would whisper something into one child's ear, then that child would whisper what he heard into the next students ear. This would go on n on until this "secret" would go around the room and 20 students mouth-to-ears later it ended as a completely different "secret". Just imaginations n gossip running wild

by Anonymousreply 166February 21, 2019 5:17 AM

Although I must say. I feel Nichol would be quite proud of the number of people that know of her and her status and to receive international coverage.

by Anonymousreply 167February 21, 2019 5:19 AM

Days ago on this thread we had discussed some factual information on different funeral options that are available for everyone. It’s crazy because this happens every time, someone takes that info and places it into a story. Its freaking crazy.

by Anonymousreply 168February 21, 2019 5:32 AM

R59 exactly! It’s nuts.

by Anonymousreply 169February 21, 2019 5:38 AM

R133 - Your posts are delightful:)

by Anonymousreply 170February 21, 2019 6:19 AM

R165, Standard operating procedure for the funeral home in San Diego was to display a high end closed casket at the funeral. There wasn't a viewing. Actual burial of my mother was in a much plainer casket in accordance with her religious beliefs.

There's a tremendous amount of variation in how families handle funeral arrangements depending on personal beliefs and values. I cannot see the 3 victims' funerals being delayed until the murder investigation's completed.

Friends classmates were definitely not allowed to see the bodies whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 171February 21, 2019 8:07 AM

R164, There hasn't been 100% confirmation if the 3 bodies are on ice or have been already cremated. Only FB and internet reveals. We also don't have a written guarantee whether or not a 2nd autopsy was performed soon after the ME's initial findings. IMHO the Sheriff is being purposely vague "to see what comes out in the wash," as the saying goes. I wouldn't be surprised if there was an intentional disinfo campaign on this particular issue. I have seen it before in other high profile murder cases.

by Anonymousreply 172February 21, 2019 8:36 AM

Well they do dig up bodies years after burial if new info comes out about a case. But if they are cremated?

by Anonymousreply 173February 21, 2019 2:25 PM

That's what I found the strangest in a case full of oddities. Why would they cremate the bodies if they are SO sure that Nichol didn't do it. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. The only reason I can think of is that they want that doubt to remain.

by Anonymousreply 174February 21, 2019 5:10 PM

R174 I made that comment about 3 threads ago and was shouted down and called an OLD. Poster said they had everything they needed from the bodies and crime scene. DNA, tons of photos and videos, tissue samples. Not like it was a poisoning case or there had been a mystery about weapon or means used. For all we know autopsies are videotaped now.

by Anonymousreply 175February 21, 2019 5:19 PM

That sheriff goofed up, big time.

by Anonymousreply 176February 22, 2019 12:45 AM

R176 he needs to make it right.

by Anonymousreply 177February 22, 2019 1:08 AM

this thread as dead as 3 people in Boerne TX.

by Anonymousreply 178February 22, 2019 3:14 AM

is anyone talking anywhere else?

by Anonymousreply 179February 22, 2019 3:27 AM

Anywhere else?

by Anonymousreply 180February 22, 2019 3:28 AM

😧 😖 😵...😅

by Anonymousreply 181February 22, 2019 3:36 AM

I predict there will be an update tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 182February 22, 2019 3:41 AM

This is the calm before the storm.

by Anonymousreply 183February 22, 2019 3:42 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184February 22, 2019 3:44 AM

It was the plaid shirt, non? 😅

by Anonymousreply 185February 22, 2019 4:43 AM

R182 Lol! R184 You're right. Boring. Oh, and watch, the Sheriff will get right back on the case after the rodeo leaves town this weekend!

by Anonymousreply 186February 22, 2019 5:11 AM

lol

by Anonymousreply 187February 22, 2019 7:34 AM

R166 hahahahahahaha outta control

by Anonymousreply 188February 22, 2019 8:41 AM

R184, Tragedy in MI. Mon 28, spent time last year in a mental hospital. She has a clear history of mental illness according to her relatives. Beautiful 3 children shot at a 2nd crime scene location. Oldest daughter was just 8 years old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189February 22, 2019 9:09 AM

See this is why i don't understand all these "moms" saying "I'm a mom and I just can't see that happening. As a mom you love your kids" blah, blah, blah

Hello - it happens almost every single day. Wake up people.

by Anonymousreply 190February 22, 2019 1:16 PM

R190, I have kids and just because I wouldn’t kill mine doesn’t mean some other crazy bitch wouldn’t. I don’t get it, either.

by Anonymousreply 191February 22, 2019 2:00 PM

Maybe it is their way of pushing their "kill the kids today" thoughts out of their heads -lol.

by Anonymousreply 192February 22, 2019 2:02 PM

There has been so many lately.

by Anonymousreply 193February 22, 2019 4:32 PM

Statistically about 500 children are killed by their parents every year, with mothers being almost as likely to be the murderer as fathers are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194February 22, 2019 4:42 PM

R190 - R194, Once again the MI mother who committed triple M - S had been previously hospitalized for mental illness. Can the same be said of Nichol?

Has Nichol been treated for years by psychiatrists as this MI mother has a very long history of treatment for suicidal behavior and depression? Do you have proof that Nichol was on heavy duty meds? If not then the situations are definitely not at all comparable. Go ahead and believe otherwise, it's a free country.

by Anonymousreply 195February 22, 2019 5:10 PM

Not all M-S are due to mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 196February 22, 2019 5:15 PM

And maybe NO should have been under some type of mental health care? And maybe she had been at some time.

by Anonymousreply 197February 22, 2019 5:18 PM

R196 WTF Not all M-S are due to mental illness?? All murder is due to mental illness. Except war and self-defense, and even those I might have to argue. Are you a Trump gun nut?

by Anonymousreply 198February 22, 2019 5:40 PM

Mentally healthy parents don't kill their children. PERIOD! Nor do they kill themselves. NO killed herself and most likely killed her daughters. Just by killing herself NO was mentally unstable (either at the time of her suicide or in general)

by Anonymousreply 199February 22, 2019 5:41 PM

NO was not a mentally sound person. THE END!

by Anonymousreply 200February 22, 2019 5:54 PM

Only a small fraction of mentally ill people seek or receive the treatment they need. Most self-medicate. There are so many people who *should* be getting help, but refuse to admit they’re sick. Nichol was probably struggling silently for a very long time.

by Anonymousreply 201February 22, 2019 7:45 PM

Good Lord, this case is still dragging on? So f'ing crazy!

by Anonymousreply 202February 22, 2019 10:43 PM

I can see them keeping this case open indefinitely. We knew what happened weeks ago, but the friends were very vocal and the sheriff wants to get re-elected. I hope he loses his job over this, how do you come out and tell everyone it could be some random stranger murdering kids that isn't on anyone's radar and then never follow up.

by Anonymousreply 203February 22, 2019 11:37 PM

Someone not from this planet that could be getting further and further away, no less.

by Anonymousreply 204February 23, 2019 12:41 AM

Cray cRaY

by Anonymousreply 205February 23, 2019 5:03 AM

The little thread that couldn't 😧

by Anonymousreply 206February 23, 2019 5:04 AM

I said about 4 threads ago that I thought that they were never going to announce their final ruling. If they do, Salazar is going to wait until no one is thinking about this case anymore. Either way, I don't see him holding another press conference. He looks like a fool. He also sounded very unprofessionally. I would never want him as my Sheriff.

From the beginning there was never much meat to the actual crime. I think we discussed Nichol's background and the doings of her stupid friends, family and Carlos ,ore than the actual case. Plus the ridiculous rumors. That's why I never bought Charlie did it. Nothing ever came out linking him to the actual crime. This case should've and would've been closed in any other police department weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 207February 23, 2019 5:51 AM

Hey LaKieshia!

by Anonymousreply 208February 23, 2019 6:09 AM

The rumors are ridiculous. Like one poster earlier on compared them to the telephone game.

by Anonymousreply 209February 23, 2019 6:10 AM

Lol who is Lakeisha?

by Anonymousreply 210February 23, 2019 6:11 AM

This may be the little thread that couldn’t, but it is actually my favorite thread. It’s not too crazy. Enough smarts to defuse the crazy. I like it.

by Anonymousreply 211February 23, 2019 6:34 AM

R207 We had a great Sheriff before him. She was retired Air Force Major General, Susan Pamerleau. Would you believe SA Democrats voted in Salazar over her??? Ugh. Pamerleau was recently appointed US Marshall for the Western District of Texas.

by Anonymousreply 212February 23, 2019 8:01 AM

*Marshal

by Anonymousreply 213February 23, 2019 8:02 AM

R203, exactly. In the Sherri Papini case, the Sheriff let the public believe that there were two masked and armed Latinas roaming the town, looking for blonde mommies to abduct.

These guys mislead the general public, to appease the delusional fraus. Fortunately, most people with critical thinking skills can read between the lines and can conclude what these crimes truly are, and assess the *actual* risk to themselves (none).

But these sheriffs, in their efforts to placate a small group of hysterical fraus, leave the community to draw their own conclusions. That’s dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 214February 23, 2019 12:57 PM

R214, Most men who kill their wives/girlfriends/mistresses and their children, usually due to rage issues, do not kill others. Therefore LE doesn't usually feel the need to warn the general public and to incite fear.

by Anonymousreply 215February 23, 2019 1:26 PM

R215, I thought Charlie had to be removed from several public places in handcuffs because he was so ragey and dangerous... isn’t he a dangerous gun-crazy wild man?

Shouldn’t the police be protecting the public from a man who obviously killed a defenseless woman and two children of color? He’s on the loose, you know...

by Anonymousreply 216February 23, 2019 3:34 PM

R209, exactly! Reveals who is posting here. R129 pretty much sealed the deal for everyone reading here and abandoned the crew here.

Literally laughed out loud with R129's take here:

"If these were two middle class nobodies -- or the case did not involve a rich white man -- it would be done. There are too many people watching and toes to avoid stepping on. This could take forever."

That gives you the idea of who populates this thread. That's why it is going nowhere. Undertones of racism demonizing white people cinch it. No time for these self sabotaging types IRL so not going to interact with them online.

Middle class nobodies 😂

by Anonymousreply 217February 23, 2019 7:05 PM

Correct again R216. Two "children of color". Same agenda as Jussie Smollet and look how that turned out. They don't want to face the truth. The truth that white people aren't the devils and are NOT actively oppressing black folks and other people of color. Whites and Asians are not the problem despite what the media portrays. They avoid interacting with people of color. That's where they invest their energy. They take flight. They don't confront and do not feel threatened.

Individuals preoccupied with seeing everything through a warped racial lense need to become WOKE to the realities and stop dividing our society.

by Anonymousreply 218February 23, 2019 7:20 PM

One sedetmentry poster actually implied that the reason Charlie was with Nicole was because "hispanic women know how to use their tongues during sex" and that since NO was a quadroon she was mostly likely innately talented in the sack than just regular ole white girls from Charlie's demographic. After that gem everyone up and abandoned this thread. In droves.

Left them to themselves. There goes the neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 219February 23, 2019 7:36 PM

Oh and one last telling reveal..

The Poo (who is actually an old black woman in her 60s from Chicago) posts up in the R 120s^ then this gem here:

"CM has admitted to using coke (not recently) in fact he was discharged from the Marines for substance abuse. NO’s brother and son also have drug possession charges against them. She certainly wasnt far removed from drugs. If CW was using its very likely that she was too. She comes across as someone that wanted to “fit” in. It could be the reason she didn’t leave CW even though he was allegedly abusive. Coke is expensive and she probably couldn’t have afforded a habit/addiction without his $. Tox results will either confirm or not if she had drugs in her system when she died."

Coke is expensive!😂 Yes, in your demographic it is which is why your ilk chooses crack. That right there reveals the age and demographic you're dealing with here. Two tells. The other tell is not being hip to the fact that no one really does blow anymore. Yes, even down by the border. Poo mentions that Nicole and her friends did coke to "stay thin". Another tell. Reveals an individual living in the past and attributing their issues of a weight problem due to being lazy.

The last 15 years cocaine has been replaced with reliable prescription drugs that aren't cut and stepped on like street drugs. Street drugs have favored meth if anything not coke. People are dealing in scripts like Adderrall, Ritalyn, Vyvanse. Opiates even in the form of Suboxone. Xanax. Oxycoton tightening leading to wicked heroin epidemic.

Only people over 55 will seek out cocaine now and again. And poor people to turn it into crack.

So you can get an idea about the demographic posting here on these DL threads. That's why they've been left to fight among themselves. They ruin every discussion and neighborhood they inhabit online and in life.

by Anonymousreply 220February 23, 2019 8:17 PM

R220 are you pro NO or CW?

by Anonymousreply 221February 23, 2019 8:22 PM

Anybody who doesn't understand that this crime and the interest it has generated are about race and cultural differences is just plain stupid. How do you think the Sheriff got elected? If NO were Sally Baylor cheerleader would you care? (No, you'd call her a cougar and move on. Instead, you get to call her a golddigger cougar and assume she did this because she had 3 different babydaddies in an array of colors.) What do you think Mr Wheeler muttered under his breath when he first met Nichol? It just IS what it is because it's about a rich white guy and his quadroon mistress. And then check out the DL thread about "white fragility" because if you don't know you have it, you definitely have it.

by Anonymousreply 222February 23, 2019 8:34 PM

R222 Her family and friends going off the way did. Her friends put up the domestic abuse stake right away. Some friend and or family member issued a gofundme to seek for justice. $60,000+ real quick. Then you got some other women with a gofundme. Some push even got her on Nancy Grace. It blew up quick. Unfortunately that exposed her more than him. She comes with a little more crazy than him. I blame the friends and family for this. The audience was big for a moment, so yes, you are going to have people putting race and culture into this. Duh, that’s the latest trend. Those whom are pulling the race card, are the same people calling him a Rich White Guy....it’s one and the same. It is what it is.

by Anonymousreply 223February 24, 2019 6:47 AM

This is about an attractive American woman to committed suicide and murdered her daughters.

R222 says: Anybody who doesn't understand that this crime and the interest it has generated are about race and cultural differences is just plain stupid."

No, they don't suffer from a self-defeating plain preoccupational racial character disorder like you R222.

OCD meds might improve your recovery

by Anonymousreply 224February 24, 2019 7:09 AM

If the moron sheriff hadn't cast doubt in this case, I don't think there would have been so much interest. I mean, Casey Anthony's case garnered a lot of interest, probably mainly because she claimed she was innocent so there was a mystery to it. If she immediately confessed, I think even her awful tot-mom case wouldn't have had the staying power it did in the news. But when any mother kills her kid(s), I think there will be more interest than when a father does it - even though it's almost as likely as a father doing it - because of the false halos we put on mothers, in our minds. It just bothers people more, so we remember Anthony, Susan Smith, Diane Downs, because we're more shocked about them.

And crimes of all kinds get more publicity if they involve white victims. So, if anything, her being half-white and having a white boyfriend and mixed race kids made it more likely to stay in the news if all the principals had been African-Americans. Maybe with celebrities, it's a different case, but not otherwise. Not sure why. I guess because we're an 87% white country so we just care more - which is sad but I think true. The whole point of the black lives matter movement, I guess. And some redneck will get his back up and say ALL LIVES matter - or BLUE LIVES matter - or some such, as he feels offended, which I'll never get. Projection I guess - you can't admit to even 1 iota of racism in white people so you flip it around and say, as my redneck sister in law said, "There's racism in America, but it's not by white people - it's the blacks who are racist!!" (and that argument I had with her was the end of my dreary experience with Facebook)

by Anonymousreply 225February 24, 2019 7:38 AM

*more likely to stay in the news THAN if all the principals had been African-Americans...

by Anonymousreply 226February 24, 2019 7:40 AM

The publicity in this case has zero to do with race. It has everything to do with a bunch of attention seekers turning it into their agenda.

by Anonymousreply 227February 24, 2019 12:19 PM

I agree that the Sheriff is primarily to blame, because he publicly doubted the ME’s ruling. And his statement came from pressure from the grifting attention-seekers who made it about race.

by Anonymousreply 228February 24, 2019 12:37 PM

Tired of the race card and I’m a person of color if you consider Mexican American that. Or is that only reserved for African Americans? I have no idea because it doesn’t matter to me. I’ve never played the victim and when you don’t act lesser than you get treated as an equal.

This case has our attention (or at least mine) because first, NO’s questionable past. I mean come on 3 baby daddies, two divorces by 25, and a domestic violence charge - this is what daytime talk shows thrive for, so much drama. Second, the idiot sheriff to create mystery, and third her friends to create rumors, confrontation, and more drama.

by Anonymousreply 229February 24, 2019 3:35 PM

Let’s stop thinking negatively about “3 babies with 3 different fathers” kudos to NO for having her babies even when she was very young. If she had had abortions you wouldn’t be able to sit on your pedestals and judge her.

I would also not give any credence to a “domestic violence charge” as we all know that people make things up they are trying to get custody or trying not to pay child support. It’s possible that she wasn’t ever even arrested for it, she could have just been arraigned and did probation or it was dropped?

by Anonymousreply 230February 24, 2019 8:36 PM

r230 I've said this before, but what makes Nichol a piece of shit is not the baby daddies or DV charge, it is the murdering of her kids. 2 months and no suspects and the ME says she killed herself, there is just no other way around what she did. She could have called up relatives to get her kids before killing herself and I would have had sympathy, but what she did was selfish.

by Anonymousreply 231February 24, 2019 8:59 PM

[quote] If she had had abortions you wouldn’t be able to sit on your pedestals and judge her.

Uh, you did know she blew her kids' brain out - I think we have every right to judge the evil psycho bitch!

by Anonymousreply 232February 24, 2019 9:05 PM

* blew her kids' BRAINS out

by Anonymousreply 233February 24, 2019 9:06 PM

The big picture here is not assigning blame. It's a tragedy all around.

People need to realize that the human brain is an organ. Organs fail. Hearts fail. Livers fail. Thyroids and kidneys fail. Once you see us through that view you'll lift the burden of rushing to judgement.

We're all here together.

by Anonymousreply 234February 24, 2019 9:18 PM

WTF? So we shouldn't blame Hitler for killing 6 million Jews? Or Ted Bundy for torturing and murdering 30+ women. Ah, the little sweethearts, they just had a failing order. R234 send her love!

by Anonymousreply 235February 24, 2019 9:25 PM

* failing organ - not order (from my failing - but not murderous - brain)

by Anonymousreply 236February 24, 2019 9:25 PM

DL Texans, have there been any sightings of CW? If so, what does he look like now? Still gorgeous, I bet.

by Anonymousreply 237February 24, 2019 9:27 PM

She was arrested for the domestic violence charge. It’s in the county records. She was booked into jail also

Even the paper had a short blurb about what it involved. She was dating some guy. He left her for another woman and she attacked him. So don’t think it was either of the fathers of her kids.

by Anonymousreply 238February 24, 2019 9:39 PM

Yes, that CW is one fine mf.

by Anonymousreply 239February 24, 2019 9:40 PM

R235, no time to school you today. The to-do list is long for we've been procrastinating all weekend. I'll leave you with one thought.

Don't underestimate America or her citizens. It's all gonna work out for us. When you compare problems in Europe, S. America, Russia, China, Africa you will be grateful to be a member of our society. Don't fall for media hype and remember that only your citizens have your back. The Smollett case will turn the tide. Daily Mail is the biggest abuser of US racial division. We have a cop problem, not a citizen problem. Most people just trying to get by. If an outside enemy dares threaten us, every race, stripe, creed of Americans will close ranks and unite overnight making the heads across the world explode. It's what we do. Twirling like a dancer..This cat always lands on her feet.

Won't you please join us?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240February 24, 2019 9:50 PM

One more quick note. Guess we can work this thread into confronting racial divisions while we wait for updates and watch dog the GFM grifters. That's all we're left with right now. Let's let it not be in vain. For R225 who said:

~ So, if anything, her being half-white and having a white boyfriend and mixed race kids made it more likely to stay in the news if all the principals had been African-Americans."

Look, African-Americans don't even care about Black cases themselves! Go look at the hits & comments on black cases at the Daily Fail. People by nature will be attracted to a case if it entails $ and glamor. That's it.

Really have to get moving here but realize the US is a Protestant country. Catholics, Jews and Mormons are in the minority. Religion American style, it's Black & White PROTESTANT CHRISTIANS running the show. From Episcopalian to Baptist.

United, indeed.

Please work with us here

by Anonymousreply 241February 24, 2019 10:30 PM

Ugh.^ Did that not go through? Pressed for time as it is.

by Anonymousreply 242February 24, 2019 10:31 PM

I suspect CW was waving his gun around during one of their fights and it went off and struck Nichol. When the daughter heard that she lunged out to her only to be shot and that’s when the third came out, saw they got shot and tried to run to them or away and had to be shot twice to knock down. I don’t think NO shot herself or her daughters. But I do see CW being a controlling abusive boyfriend who had some outrage about something stupid and took his gun out to scare her. And he didn’t care about the kids so they were easy targets.

by Anonymousreply 243February 24, 2019 10:56 PM

R243 that sounds totally asinine.

by Anonymousreply 244February 24, 2019 10:59 PM

Is the rodeo over yet?

by Anonymousreply 245February 24, 2019 11:57 PM

think today was last day

by Anonymousreply 246February 25, 2019 1:07 AM

The reason this case has garnered a world-wide audience is simple:  Nichol and Alexa were both beautiful, London was angelic and adorable and Charlie is a handsome, masculine, young millionaire.  All the elements could remain the same — multiple marriages, multiracial component, death scene mansion, opportunistic friends, attention-seeking sheriff, obsessed ex-husband, suicide versus murder — but very few would be interested if the four principles weren't so great looking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247February 25, 2019 2:26 AM

I agree. I don’t think the interest has anything to do with race.

by Anonymousreply 248February 25, 2019 2:19 PM

I’m still wondering why they shit down the Websleuths threads. My assumption is that they were told by LE that there was nothing to sleuth and that the MEs ruling was correct.

by Anonymousreply 249February 25, 2019 2:24 PM

Whoops. ^^ shut.

by Anonymousreply 250February 25, 2019 2:24 PM

R249, That theory doesn't make any sense. LE would have to at least threaten to sue Websleuths, or either the attorneys representing CW, or the pro-Nichol faction would have to have done so.

All along there was a lot of animosity between the 2 sides with posters claiming the Mods were favoring one over the other by restricting what media sources could be linked. Each side wanted verified proof of other posters' theories which became extremely challenging due to what could be cited. Many went off on tangents re their own experiences with relatives who were suicidal and mentally ill.

In the end it would make sense that the Mods were tired of having to so closely watch every post for potential violations, and then having to constantly argue with those whose posts were deleted and who were then badmouthing the entire site.

by Anonymousreply 251February 25, 2019 2:45 PM

R 251, okay, that makes sense. I checked to see if there was a thread for a murder-suicide in which there was no doubt as to the culprit (Aubrienne Moore), and there is.

It’s very short because there’s not much to say about it.

The Sheriff and NO’s friends did everyone a disservice by casting doubt and blame on CW before there was a full investigation. Her dirty laundry was aired to no good end.

by Anonymousreply 252February 25, 2019 5:34 PM

I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in I'll never meet the ground Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us We're far from the shallow now In the shallow, shallow In the shallow, shallow In the shallow, shallow

by Anonymousreply 253February 25, 2019 5:47 PM

I want to put on my my my my my Poopy shoes Just to poopy with you, I want to put on my my my my my Poopy shoes just to poopy with you

Twerk, Twerk, twerk Twerk, twerk, twerk Twerk that booty

Twerk that booty

by Anonymousreply 254February 25, 2019 5:59 PM

These last two comments reminded me to check in on the crazypants FB groups. I wonder if Poo is still at it.

by Anonymousreply 255February 25, 2019 7:52 PM

She has been.

by Anonymousreply 256February 25, 2019 9:07 PM

This is old but did y'all see a post on Reddit that said NO was living in a $5000 rental before moving in w CW & her job (aside from cutting hair) was being an expensive escort to be able to afford that rent? Fact or supposition? I came across it googling NO update.

by Anonymousreply 257February 25, 2019 9:49 PM

No that’s a new one to me. Probably stemmed off of when people were discussing how she lived well before CW. Of all the addresses attached to her name, there was nothing I saw, that could have cost that per month.

by Anonymousreply 258February 25, 2019 10:44 PM

r220: "Poo Shoes" isn't Black; she's a near elderly White woman (her name is in r152). Her story and sad 'modeling' photos have been posted on DL for [bold]years[/bold]. Put your race card back in the deck and stop ruining what was a decent thread series examining this murderess with your racial preoccupation screeds.

R224: I agree. This incident really caught mainstream attention after the Sherrif kept insinuating that the boyfriend was responsible for the deaths. If he had behaved more professionally and reasonably, public interest would have lasted all of two days. He turned it into a murder mystery and that's all the frau sleuths needed to play Columbo.

r232: And by the sounds of it, a portion of one of her daughers' face. That poster doesn't realize that whether NO got an abortion or not, we'd have ample reason to tear into her because of her last actions.

r257: Is it known how much debt she was in? Her being able to afford the lifestyle she appeared to live while taking care of three children and loser brother on [italic]just[/italic] a hair stylist's income and some dinky side business selling private label goods doesn't make sense. Given her looks, I'm seriously thinking she was a sugar baby and accepted cash gifts to supplement her income.

by Anonymousreply 259February 26, 2019 12:34 PM

Sing to the tune of Shallow:

I’m off the deep end at the Bellagio And there’s poop on the ground Crash through the toilet and onto my cloth shoe Now there’s poop on my shoe

Poopy poopy poopy poopy shoes Lalalalala poopy shoes

by Anonymousreply 260February 26, 2019 1:05 PM

R257 She lived in that house with a night club owner named Marc that she was dating. Interestingly enough he was also a pallbearer for London. After that she lived in an apartment and then moved into the house in Anaqua Springs with CW

by Anonymousreply 261February 26, 2019 2:07 PM

That girl got around!

by Anonymousreply 262February 26, 2019 3:27 PM

R258 Thank you! 😊

by Anonymousreply 263February 26, 2019 7:43 PM

R259 Did anyone ever say how she paid for her cosmetic surgeries? The theory seems to fit the narrative.

by Anonymousreply 264February 26, 2019 9:47 PM

What happened to this case? Is there no developments at all? Can the investigation go on for a very long time? I can see by the number of posts here that people lost interest. 'I would like to know exactly what really happened.

by Anonymousreply 265February 27, 2019 11:47 AM

Is it true she would only date wealthy guys?

I do not see her boyfriend being arrested.

If they had any proof, he would already be in jail.

The sheriff gave an interview on various topics on February 14th.

He said they are waiting for the FBI results to get back.

by Anonymousreply 266February 27, 2019 11:50 AM

She did "up-grade" with each new man. Or what she would consider an up-grade.

by Anonymousreply 267February 27, 2019 1:10 PM

She killed her kids then herself. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 268February 27, 2019 3:29 PM

I agree, she killed her kids. But I would like the closure and confirmation from LE.

by Anonymousreply 269February 27, 2019 3:58 PM

Sheriff is either waiting for tox results or the elections. He did say that no one will find a diyruling than the ME despite his initial doubt.

by Anonymousreply 270February 27, 2019 4:15 PM

The sheriff isn't up for re-election until 2020.

by Anonymousreply 271February 27, 2019 4:49 PM

CM is at it again.

by Anonymousreply 272February 28, 2019 12:33 AM

The jail under control of the sheriff just failed its inspection

by Anonymousreply 273February 28, 2019 1:10 AM

What's he up to R272? Trying to gofundme yet another holiday?

by Anonymousreply 274February 28, 2019 1:37 AM

R274 posting more pics that NO would kill him (oops, maybe literally) for posting.

by Anonymousreply 275February 28, 2019 2:03 AM

R/259 In Texas, she was getting 25% of two men’s income (after taxes). Before son passed age 18, she was getting 25% of THREE men’s income. I don’t know how much that would be, but it probably doubled her own income without adding to her tax liability.

by Anonymousreply 276February 28, 2019 2:10 AM

And people wonder why she kept having babies with all these men - it was quite a lucrative racket! I think 18 is the end of required payments? So that older girl was aging out of her usefulness quite soon. Who can live on one kid's child support for crap sake. What to do - what to do - oh, I think I have an idea! Fuck the world I want to get off, and take these useless appendages with me!

by Anonymousreply 277February 28, 2019 2:35 AM

When she hung out at Silver Fox I read she used to get so drunk she would go crazy dancing on the bar. Heard she twerked like Cardi B up there !

by Anonymousreply 278February 28, 2019 4:16 AM

A middle aged with 3 kids Cardi B.

by Anonymousreply 279February 28, 2019 9:11 AM

R272, it seems he’s trying to reconcile what she did.

His wife must be a very understanding and patient woman. Not sure how I’d deal with his canonization of a child murderer if I were in her shoes.

by Anonymousreply 280February 28, 2019 2:32 PM

^ I can see by the number of posts here that people lost interest. '

Yeah but you can see the kind of people who didn't lose interest. '

😂

by Anonymousreply 281March 1, 2019 1:40 AM

People like you. r281

by Anonymousreply 282March 1, 2019 3:18 AM

R281 yet you remain.

by Anonymousreply 283March 1, 2019 7:20 AM

No impulse control. Like a wild animal. Feral fucknuts.

by Anonymousreply 284March 1, 2019 7:45 AM

We're discussing you fucknuts on many a thread here. Just so you know, Tij.

by Anonymousreply 285March 1, 2019 7:48 AM

I still check for updates, but haven't seen much discussion on this anywhere since the last update from the Sheriff mid February. Discussion has died down a lot everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 286March 1, 2019 11:09 PM

She did it and he doesn’t and maybe the family wants or unpublished.

by Anonymousreply 287March 2, 2019 12:07 AM

R287, agree. I’ve let go of this one because that’s what I think, too. She did it and nobody wants to say it out loud.

by Anonymousreply 288March 2, 2019 12:11 AM

Yup, R286. There hasn't been anything new since around the second week. I'm surprised the discussion went on as long as it did. I think the fade out is what Salazar wanted. He made a simple case into a circus.

by Anonymousreply 289March 2, 2019 12:13 AM

She didn’t do it.

by Anonymousreply 290March 2, 2019 2:19 AM

You know she did.

by Anonymousreply 291March 2, 2019 2:20 AM

NO committed filicide. On to the next.

by Anonymousreply 292March 2, 2019 3:48 AM

Arguing against yourself with an adverse sockpuppet ain't gonna resuscitate this go-nowhere thread.

Huff and puff away 😧😖😵

😂

by Anonymousreply 293March 2, 2019 11:17 AM

The hairdresser squad quieted down also? I don’t follow their fb rants.

by Anonymousreply 294March 2, 2019 12:56 PM

Not a peep.

by Anonymousreply 295March 2, 2019 2:14 PM

R292 matricide

by Anonymousreply 296March 2, 2019 3:28 PM

But CM cannot resist.

by Anonymousreply 297March 2, 2019 4:36 PM

I just want a bloody ending to this. It’s weird how case just disappeared. That sheriff to give a final announcement.

by Anonymousreply 298March 3, 2019 4:04 AM

The murderer of Nichol and the kids ran off to Mexico with the Sherri Papini kidnappers. They will never be found because they wear bandannas and their eyebrows are sometimes too thin, but also too thick.

by Anonymousreply 299March 3, 2019 4:45 AM

An illegal did it.

by Anonymousreply 300March 3, 2019 4:47 AM

R300 Wouldn't doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 301March 3, 2019 7:49 AM

CM did it.

by Anonymousreply 302March 3, 2019 2:35 PM

R302 now that wouldn't surprise me one bit.

by Anonymousreply 303March 3, 2019 2:59 PM

Womp womp 😧😖😵

by Anonymousreply 304March 3, 2019 6:48 PM

I think she killed them. If I’m wrong, so be it.

The people on the Watts threads say if the mistress had anything to do with the murders, she’d be in jail. Well, that’s what I say about Charlie Wheeler. If he is the killer, he’d be in jail already.

by Anonymousreply 305March 4, 2019 12:30 PM

Wondering if Sheriff Man may have wised up. Let the drama subside. Release your findings. Nobody cares anymore. Short memories abound these days, and the NO camp will have moved on to some new twittery crisis. Only CM will be left with his restless memories. 10 years from now there will be a podcast.

by Anonymousreply 306March 4, 2019 3:54 PM

Nichol blew her kids brains out. The longer the sheriff stays silent, the more obvious it is. There is no need to rush the findings because the killer is dead, there will be no justice for the daughters.

by Anonymousreply 307March 4, 2019 4:30 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308March 4, 2019 7:01 PM

Where the case is still going on @ R548

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309March 4, 2019 7:50 PM

Sorry R538 not R548. 😂

by Anonymousreply 310March 4, 2019 7:56 PM

Logical deduction of how our universe operates.

First off, the Websleuths thread got shut down when the site owner was made aware by other site owners that she'd granted moderation privileges to the old racial preoccupation troll. This cretin is on a blacklist going back to 2010. There's your reason.

by Anonymousreply 311March 4, 2019 8:16 PM

At first DL thread on this case was rocking! GFM fraudsters were shaking.

When the racial preoccupation ne'er do wells started coloring the threads with their agenda, interests waned. Because no one cares a rat's gash about that demographic. Not interested globally. Hits slowed and the only one reading here in this case was dummy CM.

Everything these trolls touch turns to junk. They have all day and night to devote to their obsession. Living arrangements and food supplies are paid by the healthy American tax payer.

Pariahs

by Anonymousreply 312March 4, 2019 8:26 PM

From R310:

snooped? Are we all supposed to run over to LSA and bother to see? Who cares what they think? Bad enough we have to endure them here!

Visiting LSA, you'd better wipe your browser history of everything. Clear your cookies individually in settings or you'll be bombarded with ads directed towards a certain demographic..

Even just clicking here on one of their Youtube links and you'll be viewing their entire search history in the related videos.

An example; after visiting YT for an appliance repair a bunch of vids came up in my feed "What were slaves fed on plantations?" "Women thought her mother was white" "Celebrities you didn't know were black!"

Took over an hour of meticulous file deleting until my device lost the stank.

So think before you click on ANYTHING. Think or you will stink.

by Anonymousreply 313March 5, 2019 7:25 PM

Yeah, watch what you're clicking on. Sometimes in some places there's a loophole which reveals not only the YT searches but transfered the persons entire google search history into my browser. When Iooking up the case the person had linked to (the linked site was wonky, not DL itself) brought up all search results and sites the troll had visited. Lipstick Alley links to that case, blog named Sandra Rose, DL links, their local newsites and even their own forum and blogs. Not so sneaky systemic race baiting troll. Old woman dwelling in a housing project apartment the size of my walk in closet.

by Anonymousreply 314March 5, 2019 7:28 PM

Posting a video of the Dr. Oz show for those who didn't see it. Nothing new and the panel seems amateurish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315March 7, 2019 12:34 AM

Anything new with the investigation?

by Anonymousreply 316March 9, 2019 12:34 AM

Did CM admitted to the crime?

by Anonymousreply 317March 11, 2019 4:35 PM

Last week TX local radio station reported that the Sheriff was still investigating this case. No explanation as to the delay.

by Anonymousreply 318March 11, 2019 7:13 PM

So strange. Feel like they’d be done investigating by now. I feel like they’re trying to build a case against CW but don’t have enough evidence to do so.

by Anonymousreply 319March 11, 2019 7:28 PM

R319, that’s possible. They may be waiting for toxicology reports. Or they may be waiting for people to forget about it. I almost did.

by Anonymousreply 320March 11, 2019 7:32 PM

This case went deader than Nichol and her daughters after she blew their brains out and then turned the gun on herself.

by Anonymousreply 321March 11, 2019 9:10 PM

The hairdresser squad is now tight lipped? Are they all on their Hawaii vacation to celebrate the life of the murderer Nichol?

by Anonymousreply 322March 11, 2019 11:56 PM

Oh look, once again Poo turned out to be full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 323March 12, 2019 1:02 AM

Can't wait for the day that this refreshes & there are 100 new replies! 🤞🏻

by Anonymousreply 324March 14, 2019 1:57 AM

There possibly will be no further news, as the ME has made their ruling, and there is nothing to add that would change that.

by Anonymousreply 325March 14, 2019 3:39 PM

somebody on reddit (I think) posted that the SA evening news reported that the investigation is still active, awaiting results. What the hell results could they be?

by Anonymousreply 326March 14, 2019 5:32 PM

They really have to at least attempt to convince the hairdressers it was a suicide. They claimed the ME made his decision too quickly. Can't say that about LE.

by Anonymousreply 327March 14, 2019 6:33 PM

I think they are waiting for tox results, which take a while.

by Anonymousreply 328March 14, 2019 8:57 PM

I look at CMs FB regularly just to see what's up. He has posted nothing in over a week. He also his his relationship status which was married. Upon further digging, I see that he is no longer a friend of his wife. Things are completely falling apart for him. This is all a messy, heartbreaking story all around.

by Anonymousreply 329March 19, 2019 9:21 PM

If he wants her back, he can start by removing all traces of his obsession with the child murderer. That includes that cover photo.

by Anonymousreply 330March 20, 2019 3:15 AM

Can’t blame her for walking away. He’s a mess.

by Anonymousreply 331March 20, 2019 7:30 PM

What’s CM’s Facebook?

by Anonymousreply 332March 21, 2019 4:29 AM

R332, Carlos Montez, the father of Alexa.

by Anonymousreply 333March 21, 2019 1:38 PM

R329, during the intensity weeks of this case if we here didn't hesitate by calling out CM, nobody would have even made note about Mrs. Montez and her fate.

No Madame Montez, there's nothing wrong with your feelings. We're not dysfunctional FB fraudsters & can see past our own selves. Literally in danger, gurl. Space that distance out. This guy is raging w/not only testosterone but large heapings estrogen & grief. Get thy own ass to safety. Look! Loose cannon. Hit the hills.

by Anonymousreply 334March 21, 2019 2:08 PM

You see,^ now THIS is who GFM campaigns should be focusing on.

by Anonymousreply 335March 21, 2019 2:13 PM

I saw Carlos’ wife’s Facebook. No wonder he is obsessed with Nichol.

by Anonymousreply 336March 21, 2019 2:41 PM

Was Carlos a gang member? I saw a photo of him from 2016 making gang signs.

by Anonymousreply 337March 21, 2019 2:45 PM

The new/wife no more is actually attractive and takes good care of herself, it seems. Her hair just looks jacked up recently. CM tried to save face a couple of weeks back, by posting how she has been there, and added pics of she and Alexa. A day later, he took that down and he and she were no longer friends. Then he continued posting pics he had no business posting with Nichol and Alexa. He has issues and the wife is smart to distance herself from his crazy ass. I think he was whacked long before Nichol murdered her children.

by Anonymousreply 338March 21, 2019 7:30 PM

And her hair is jacked because it comes down in a V, Star Trek looking. Nichol has a lot of friends who can help her with that.

by Anonymousreply 339March 21, 2019 7:33 PM

CM’s wife needs a weave. Where are the hairdressers squad when you need them?

by Anonymousreply 340March 21, 2019 7:44 PM

The new wife is getting an education and not obsessed with posting juvenile ducklip selfies and posing with dead animals.

by Anonymousreply 341March 21, 2019 7:44 PM

Did CM’s wife go to Hawaii with Alexa’s ashes?

by Anonymousreply 342March 21, 2019 7:51 PM

She shoulda run with that GFM $.

by Anonymousreply 343March 21, 2019 9:26 PM

She could’ve gotten hair extensions with the GFM money. CM should learn to share. Wife #2 was nice enough to take photos with his daughter.

by Anonymousreply 344March 22, 2019 12:15 AM

She could be wife #3, 4 or even more. He doesn't seem stable.

by Anonymousreply 345March 22, 2019 1:08 AM

NMB is advertising for yet another GFM. What did these hairdressers do before GFM's and other scam charities?

by Anonymousreply 346March 22, 2019 1:13 AM

R346 Marry ugly, old, rich men.

by Anonymousreply 347March 22, 2019 3:34 AM

May God bless you, Mrs. Montez. Stay safe, kid.

by Anonymousreply 348March 22, 2019 3:42 AM

What is the GFM for this time?

by Anonymousreply 349March 22, 2019 3:46 AM

This is for the family of a child who was in the hospital after falling in the pool. Tragic, but not every situation calls for a GFM, and they should have been watching their kid. How many people can NMB know that need donations?

by Anonymousreply 350March 22, 2019 3:55 AM

Maybe NMB was the one that pushed the kid?

by Anonymousreply 351March 22, 2019 4:47 AM

Maybe there really is no kid that fell in the water.

by Anonymousreply 352March 22, 2019 4:49 AM

If I ever have a GFM, I will insist that NMB not post it on her page. People have figured her game out.

by Anonymousreply 353March 22, 2019 6:30 AM

Is this story as dead as the child killer?

by Anonymousreply 354March 23, 2019 4:48 PM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 355March 23, 2019 5:00 PM

What was the conclusion of this ordeal?

by Anonymousreply 356March 23, 2019 9:49 PM

According to Datalounge she dit it and that was the end of the story. A very large vocal group here set it in stone. But some of us aren't still 100% sure and keep waiting for a real conclusion of the investigation. I still think the boyfriend is involved.

by Anonymousreply 357March 23, 2019 9:54 PM

R357 thanks

by Anonymousreply 358March 23, 2019 9:56 PM

There wasn't any, R357. The Sheriff just wants it to fade from memory so he doesn't look like the dolt he is. I don't think they'll ever be an official announcement of the result of the investigation. She did it, end of story. Best of luck to Charlie moving forward with his life after this ordeal.

by Anonymousreply 359March 23, 2019 9:57 PM

The daughters and Charlie are the victims here.

by Anonymousreply 360March 23, 2019 10:50 PM

Charlie has spent more in lawyers fees this year than most of us will earn this entire year

by Anonymousreply 361March 27, 2019 2:57 AM

And he should file a civil suit against the hairdressers/family of murder Mom.

by Anonymousreply 362March 27, 2019 3:39 AM

Any news from the idiotic sheriff?

by Anonymousreply 363March 27, 2019 3:43 AM

Best article yet, with new information and interviews.

https://www.expressnews.com/news/local/article/A-single-mother-her-millionaire-boyfriend-and-13738865.php?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=socialflow&fbclid=IwAR36-JC8lCn6QnldrYFrPx_HTXbenhKmi3uJzQAjbtZSq_-wbewBJ32-goM

by Anonymousreply 364April 4, 2019 11:17 PM

Here's an article that tells everything. Nichol had a very hard life and Charlie was arrested many times (I knew it and posted that above)

When his lawyer said he's never been arrested for a violent offense, I KNEW it meant he'd been arrrested. And it's funny how none of that shows up in Bexar County records. And if we know this, we can also guess that he has avoided being arrested many, many, many times

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365April 4, 2019 11:17 PM

The article doesn't really shed any new light on the case. It's still one side vs the other. Charlie was arrested 3 times and for non violent drunk driving offenses. Many of us have said, while we think he's innocent of murder, he wasn't exactly a choir boy or even a good person. She was arrested as well and lived with another man right before getting together with Charlie. Not a a good decision moving in with these men. Her son lived with her mom, who was apparently a functional alcoholic. I still believe she did it. If he was in the home at the time of the murder I would be suspicious, but I assume is alibi is verifiable. Sounds like the case is all but closed.

by Anonymousreply 366April 5, 2019 12:10 AM

[quote]Charles Edward Wheeler has been arrested three times for incidents involving alcohol. Wheeler is shown while being booked into the Brazoria County Jail on Oct. 12, 2008, on a charge of public intoxication. He later paid $300 in fines and court costs

[quote]Charles Edward Wheeler was booked into the Gillespie County Jail on Dec. 27, 2009, on a charge of driving while intoxicated. Fredericksburg police arrested him. The DWI charge was later dismissed. (Courtesy Photo From The Gillespie County Sheriff’s Office | Express News)

[quote]On April 13, 2013, San Antonio police arrested Wheeler, then 25, at a downtown hotel bar. An off-duty officer reported Wheeler had been “cut off” from buying more drinks after he became loud and caused problems. The officer said Wheeler’s girlfriend bought a beverage, which Wheeler began to drink, so he was ejected from the bar. Wheeler started to yell and was asked to leave the hotel. He was arrested and taken to a detoxification facility. No charges were filed.

[quote]Wheeler also had been drinking when he called San Antonio police on Nov. 27, 2013, to report his vehicle stolen from a men’s club called Perfect 10 at 111 Northwest Loop 410, another police report shows. OnStar, a vehicle locator service, found Wheeler’s truck at a shopping mall at La Cantera, 12 miles away. He declined to file a theft report.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367April 5, 2019 12:23 AM

Yes, that is 3 arrests for non violent drunk driving offenses. If he was arrested for drunk driving, I'm sure if he did anything violent he would have been arrested as well. So much for him getting out of being arrested.

by Anonymousreply 368April 5, 2019 12:28 AM

[quote] She worked hard as a hairstylist, double- and triple-booking appointments with clients at a North Side salon.

What does this mean - double and triple booking appointments?

by Anonymousreply 369April 5, 2019 12:29 AM

To me the case as always screamed of domestic violence.

by Anonymousreply 370April 5, 2019 12:32 AM

Even his mug shot is hot!

by Anonymousreply 371April 5, 2019 12:40 AM

R370

[quote]"One day in May 2017, Olsen showed up for a video shoot for KeVa Col, the jewelry business she co-owned. She had a bruised eye and began applying makeup to conceal the injury, Turney said. Olsen insisted she was fine. She said she and Wheeler had argued but wouldn’t go into detail, Turney recalled".

by Anonymousreply 372April 5, 2019 12:42 AM

Yep, Peggy O’Hare has been doing her research.

It does sound like an abusive relationship. The interesting thing is that she was the one who’d been arrested for an assault.

I think they were both pieces of shit and I’m only sorry for the poor daughters. Why that stupid bitch didn’t just let their fathers have them, I don’t know. Dumb pride. Because it’s obvious she put her snatch ahead of their well-being. And Charlie sounds like a dick.

by Anonymousreply 373April 5, 2019 12:49 AM

He's just a typical spoiled brat, not a murderer.

by Anonymousreply 374April 5, 2019 12:56 AM

It was a very interesting article. I even paid for a subscription. I had used up all my free reads!

by Anonymousreply 375April 5, 2019 5:47 PM

Great article by a decent reporter. It's about time. Memaw Wheeler: "He just loved those girls." Ummmhummm. Sounds like he loved his clean kitchen floor more. There is no way this case is finished.

by Anonymousreply 376April 6, 2019 2:46 AM

The reason the Wheeler's haven't spoken, is because of people like R376. Were you there to witness him blaming the pepperoni mishap on the girls? Maybe he laughed and said "those silly girls." You just don't know. Even if he was a clean freak, a murderer that doesn't make, or my ass would be doing time in the pokey for some murderin'.

by Anonymousreply 377April 6, 2019 2:55 PM

R377 How old are you? A staff reporter on a major daily cannot publish rumor. She interviewed a named person who said she witnessed the event. The reporter also interviews Charlie's mother and friends who present his side. Every daily has lawyers who vet the stories. The point of real journalism is to present as many facts as possible. As a reader I can assess what I read and decide what I believe. You, on the other hand, can believe things because they've happened to you. Good luck.

by Anonymousreply 378April 6, 2019 3:00 PM

Is this article from something similar to Daily Mail?

by Anonymousreply 379April 6, 2019 8:34 PM

R379 San Antonio Express-News, SA's only surviving daily. Peggy O'Hare, reporter, has been following the story since the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 380April 6, 2019 9:03 PM

I thought it was interesting that at the funeral, Alexa and Nichol were in one room while London was in a different room. I get the impression London's family do not agree with the other friends and family and think Nichol did it.

by Anonymousreply 381April 6, 2019 9:12 PM

R381, agree. They always have seemed to be on another side of the story. They have been quiet and reserved and probably are more realistic. Those poor people.

by Anonymousreply 382April 6, 2019 9:44 PM

Sounds like a control freak:

[quote]In January 2018, Olsen and Vanessa Turney went to a Spurs game. As they drove to the arena, Wheeler called Olsen’s phone and asked to speak with Turney. “He’s like ‘You’re really lucky that I’m letting her go with you. I would trust you,’” Turney said, recalling Wheeler’s words. “I played along because I was just glad to have my friend there.” Olsen was “humiliated” by the call, Turney said. After the Spurs game, the friends went to Jazz Texas, a music club and restaurant at the Pearl. Wheeler began calling Olsen’s phone repeatedly, Turney said. The more he called, the more upset Olsen became. “He knew that her location had changed and he wanted her home right now,” Turney said. Olsen had ordered a drink, but didn’t get to finish it. “We actually at that moment, before she walked out that door, had a conversation in Jazz Texas, and (I) said, ‘You know, this is emotional abuse. He is controlling everything you’re doing. You know this, right?’” Turney said. Olsen left and went home. “She was just very concerned to get out because (Wheeler) was blowing up her phone,” Turney said.

by Anonymousreply 383April 7, 2019 2:10 AM

R383 maybe she was a ho

by Anonymousreply 384April 7, 2019 2:16 AM

R383, Sure, Charlie was a controlling, petulant dick. It was part of the bargain she (and so many others) made: sacrifice freedom and personal dignity for material comfort.

She wanted to be with him because he was handsome and wealthy and he let her bring her kids to live in his mansion. Kind of reminds me of that “Dirty John” lady. Ignored all the warning signs.

by Anonymousreply 385April 7, 2019 12:55 PM

The "Dirty John' lady had her own $, though. She was truly looking for a companion. Nichol came to the table with that freaky strange, her experienced P, all dem kids from different baby daddies, and a fake ass smile. You are right, though. She stayed for the good life, and it was her last chance for it. That's why she lost her shit when she had to go. They weren't married, so she couldn't even leave with a parting gift. Yes, he was almost definitely a prick, and didn't even offer to give her the deposit $ for her to go get an apartment for she and the girls.

by Anonymousreply 386April 7, 2019 1:39 PM

[quote]“At this point, we’re not ready to clear anybody of anything,” the sheriff said. “Until we are done following every possible lead, we’re not willing to shut the door on this case just yet.

by Anonymousreply 387April 10, 2019 2:53 PM

R387 that wss simply to appease the Hairdressers.

by Anonymousreply 388April 11, 2019 12:59 PM

R387, that’s not how the world works. Wealthy people get appeased in these situations, not hairdressers. Charlie had a nasty temper, made stupid decisions when drunk, and liked to play with guns and kill things. But he just happened to not be around the night this disaster happened. How very convenient!

by Anonymousreply 389April 12, 2019 4:50 AM

Nicole liked playing and posing with guns too.

by Anonymousreply 390April 12, 2019 5:06 AM

Nichol also had a nasty temper.

by Anonymousreply 391April 12, 2019 11:09 AM

She also has a domestic violence arrest.

by Anonymousreply 392April 12, 2019 3:17 PM

[quote]Charlie had a nasty temper, made stupid decisions when drunk, and liked to play with guns and kill things. But he just happened to not be around the night this disaster happened. How very convenient!

by Anonymousreply 393April 12, 2019 6:44 PM

If she’s as borderline and toxic as I think she was, it probably gave her great pleasure to think of how much trouble this was going to cause Charlie. She got the last word against someone who usually won.

by Anonymousreply 394April 12, 2019 7:51 PM

Ditto to two other baby-daddies, all in one fell swoop. Fuck everybody! and she did.

by Anonymousreply 395April 12, 2019 8:59 PM

R395 I know that's right

by Anonymousreply 396April 13, 2019 3:20 PM

R395, that, too!

by Anonymousreply 397April 13, 2019 5:27 PM

Still nothing from the sheriff?

by Anonymousreply 398April 15, 2019 9:29 AM

I read that investigators asked for a new piece of evidence. TB tries to post something clearly referring to CW thinking he is wise when he is a fool. It's foolish not to think that the evidence could be bank statements for NO to show she was flat broke, with nowhere to go after being kicked to the curb.

by Anonymousreply 399April 15, 2019 2:11 PM

Where's the GoFundMe $?

by Anonymousreply 400April 21, 2019 8:29 AM

It was used for Nichol’s Ex baby daddys and hairdresser friends to go to Hawaii to properly grieve their beloved Nichol.

by Anonymousreply 401April 21, 2019 8:39 AM

The son is speaking out, saying he just wants to know what happened for closure. I hope the sheriff pulls his head out of his ass and doesn't leave this investigation open forever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402April 25, 2019 12:28 AM

R402, thanks for posting that. Does her son have doubt about what happened?

by Anonymousreply 403April 25, 2019 3:21 AM

Why don't they just make the announcement it's a closed case already? Isn't fair to Charlie to leave this shadow following him. Everybody who matters knows he didn't do anything, but it's still the appropriate thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 404May 7, 2019 10:06 PM

Because they don't think it's a closed case yet?

by Anonymousreply 405May 7, 2019 10:13 PM

Is there a way to find out if it’s still an on going investigation? I’m sure the toxicology reports are back by now.

by Anonymousreply 406May 7, 2019 10:13 PM

Charlie Weaver is innocent!

by Anonymousreply 407May 11, 2019 2:18 PM

Why did Nichol go upstairs?

by Anonymousreply 408May 13, 2019 9:48 PM

R406 I would like to know the toxicology report and also if the investigation is still on going. Its a very sad case and wonder if they have explored the possibility of a third person (neither Nichol nor Charlie to commit the murders).

by Anonymousreply 409May 13, 2019 10:01 PM

The house is back on the market.

by Anonymousreply 410May 24, 2019 2:56 PM

$975K - what a bargain!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411May 24, 2019 3:04 PM

Oddest case ever . And they’re already selling the murder house ?

by Anonymousreply 412May 24, 2019 5:48 PM

He certainly can't live there ever again, after the carnage he saw.

by Anonymousreply 413May 24, 2019 7:17 PM

Would any of you consider living there?

by Anonymousreply 414May 24, 2019 7:18 PM

Creepy. Does that mean the investigation is over?

by Anonymousreply 415May 24, 2019 9:34 PM

Did they anointed the murderer?

by Anonymousreply 416May 24, 2019 9:56 PM

Has anyone compiled all of Poo Shoes' lies about this case into one convenient location? You'd be doing a public service.

by Anonymousreply 417May 24, 2019 10:07 PM

I had totally forgotten about ole Poo!

by Anonymousreply 418May 24, 2019 10:34 PM

R414, I don’t think so.

by Anonymousreply 419May 25, 2019 12:17 AM

This case was insane, I still laugh when I think about the ex-husband and friends buying what Poo was selling. I don't think anyone ever took her seriously before that.

by Anonymousreply 420May 25, 2019 12:23 AM

Is the ex baby daddy still posting about his great love Nichol?

by Anonymousreply 421May 25, 2019 9:22 AM

R421, that poor man is still spilling his guts (and some tea!) on his FB page. It seems as though his wife put her foot down a couple of months ago, so he wrote a tribute to her patience and virtues, and posted some photos of her. But there have been tons of posts about Nichol and Alexa since.

He also writes a post about the men in Nichol’s life since their divorce. Interesting.

And he posts a photo of a T-shirt he likes but can’t afford.

by Anonymousreply 422May 25, 2019 10:00 AM

R421 Maybe he could use the godundme money unless it’s been all spent on their Hawaii vacation to properly grieve Nichol and his daughter’s death.

by Anonymousreply 423May 25, 2019 10:11 PM

So what about his high profile arrest in Bexar County that is supposed to be announced tonight?

by Anonymousreply 424May 26, 2019 1:58 AM

9:15 Texas time. Weird time for a Press Conference. Thanks for the tip off R424.

by Anonymousreply 425May 26, 2019 2:00 AM

Is it the ex baby daddy?

by Anonymousreply 426May 26, 2019 2:15 AM

On FB they are saying it's most likely regarding a different case.

by Anonymousreply 427May 26, 2019 2:18 AM

oh, well. a bent sheriff. mexican. big deal. a dime a dozen.

by Anonymousreply 428May 26, 2019 3:02 AM

What was the press conference about?

by Anonymousreply 429May 26, 2019 4:39 AM

Maybe Nicole had multiple personalities like this mom of 2 adopted kids. Did Nicole experience depressive episodes where she couldn't get out of bed?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430May 26, 2019 5:57 PM

I think she was bipolar.

Also want to add that the reason her other ex-husbands didn't see this side of her when she left or was asked to leave them, was because she could foresee upgrades. She knew she couldn't upgrade from CW. People like CW typically go for the youngest they can get, and no baggage. Nichol had "A LOT" of history and baggage. With all those kids with different baby daddies, piercing holes everywhere, tats everywhere (which there have been many articles pointing to tattoos being a sign of mental disorders), the criminal record, the Mom having been an alcoholic, Dad dying of a heroine overdose, the type of company she kept and the fact she was a hairdresser, she just wasn't exactly a catch.

by Anonymousreply 431May 26, 2019 6:26 PM

R431, I think so, too. And you nailed it about the upgrades.

by Anonymousreply 432May 26, 2019 6:35 PM

Where's the GoFundMe $?

by Anonymousreply 433June 27, 2019 6:46 PM

A recent update on this case. Still open.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434February 20, 2020 3:24 AM

He fucking did it. Karma will get him.

by Anonymousreply 435February 20, 2020 3:30 AM

Does anyone have access to his statement analysis?

by Anonymousreply 436February 20, 2020 3:32 AM

Honestly, don't think the bitch killed herself or her kids.

Charlie Wheeler was from a very rich family. I just went down a rabbit hole. They were influential country club people. I'm sure they could have quietly made things go away. He had a company that was making 50 million a year. That's just the company he started, no even the rights to all his family's land.

The sad thing is her family doesn't know how to get answers and never will. They should have lawyered up, but to do that takes money. They needed a powerful lawyer like Lin Wood to sue them in a civil trial. Negligence by way of using Charlie's unlocked guns.

Btw, he liked to hunt. In that shale magazine article it mentions Charlie's favorite thing is to hunt on the ranch in Tilden. I can totally see her smiling with the dead deer, "see what I'm doing for you honey!"

Other reason why she wouldn't have killed herself because he allegedly was throwing her out. She could still get the rich guys. She had one and lived in his lavish home. She had a jewelry bracelet line that she was trying to get started. She seemed genuinely happy with life.

Charlie had a history of violence, lost it, staged a scene and no one really investigated it because they bribed people up high to order those on the lower end of the totem pole not to do things like release the 911 call.

People accepted it hook, line and sinker. "Oh she must be crazy. Look she has a tattoo." Scarlett Johannson the world's highest paid actress has a bunch of tattoos.

This is a very rich family and only a Columbo forensic expert or an Erin Brockervich that can get access to the records will be able to shed light on this case. The victims families can't do shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437February 21, 2020 12:44 AM

More reading about that great powerful family in Tilden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438February 21, 2020 12:47 AM

Nine times out of ten, the boyfriend/husband did it. Do these sheriffs not watch TV, listen to true crime podcasts? Above poster is correct. Her extended families (and baby daddy familes) need to band together and hire a hotshot lawyer to make the boyfriend's life hell.

by Anonymousreply 439February 28, 2020 4:00 PM

Now why would he kill her? He wanted that ready made family out of his nice ass house.

by Anonymousreply 440May 20, 2020 6:20 AM

Charlie Edward Wheeler, Nicol’s boyfriend she was living with, got arrested for a DUI in Austin last week.

by Anonymousreply 441November 29, 2020 10:37 AM

This whole thing is still super sketchy. Thanks for updating the thread.

by Anonymousreply 442November 29, 2020 10:56 AM

Wheeler is looking a bit rough these days...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443December 2, 2020 5:42 PM

He does look pretty rough. Dead eyes too.

by Anonymousreply 444December 2, 2020 6:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!