Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Adoptive Mother w Multiple Personalities Advises Nondisclosure to ADOPTION AGENCIES & Their Discrimination

Comment reply to DID woman also looking to adopt: I am so sorry I didn’t see your message until now. I did not disclose my DID to anyone during the adoption process. If I had to do it over again, I never would have even mentioned depression. The amount of discrimination people with any type of mental illness face is ridiculous. People definitely do not understand DID. There is no reason an adoption agency needs to know. As long as your therapist thinks you are ok to parent, I would leave it at that."

Dare you to read the article

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77May 29, 2019 10:30 PM

Would the outside children get along with the inside children?

by Anonymousreply 1May 26, 2019 4:57 PM

Where are these fraus finding men who are on board with this? What kind of men must they be?

"Thank you for sharing this. I am also DID my system is very similar to your with a lot of work and recovery. Going through therapy still do so I get what you say you're pretty much co-conscious thats me with my individuals. my question: You said you adopted your children, my husband and I have decided to adopted. in Nov we begin the classes. i am concerned about sharing my DID with adoption agencies and only paperwork I put just PTSD because i know they would understand that. My therapist is on board with me and feels i will be a wonderful mother. I still have concerns. Did you know about you DID when you adopted? Did you share it with the adoptive agency? any pointers about you adoption process that could be helpful for me to know what to expect. This would be so helpful. Thank you Cole"

by Anonymousreply 2May 26, 2019 5:13 PM

She opens by saying both her children are happy, healthy, and smart - yet goes on to say how she has had a 17 month long major depressive episode that kept her in bed, how she has had to be institutionalized more than once for weeks at a time, how she has self harmed herself, how both her children are in therapy because of her. Sorry Kathy, none of this makes for a healthy or happy child.

This woman is selfish and looking for affirmation - she wants to prove that even with her seemingly debilitating and multiple mental health issues, she is a better mom than you. I guarantee you she knows she can barely take care of herself, and has no business trying to care for children. The fact that she deliberately withheld the extent and level of her mental illness shows she knows this.

These poor kids are already screwed thanks to this selfish cow.

Any DL psychologist or psychiatrist - I thought multiple personalities/DID was something there’s still a lot of disagreement on - ie; is it a mental illness itself OR is it a symptom or result of another mental illness and faked?

I also wonder what the f—- is wrong with the husband going along with this?? Unless the husband is one of her alters 😮

by Anonymousreply 3May 26, 2019 5:22 PM

Wait..didn't you just say you have 2 adopted children 6 & 12?

I live with debilitating amnesia every day. I can’t remember what I did hours ago and definitely lose my place in time, like not knowing what day (or year) it is, and whether I did something yesterday or if it was really three days prior."

Please tell me we're getting punk'd. Please!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 26, 2019 5:23 PM

Apparently, this woman needs to add Narcissistic Personality Disorder to her DID diagnosis because only a true narcissist would put their own wants and needs above the welfare and best interests of a child.

Only a true narcissist would believe that her depression did not negatively impact her children.

That's right lady, it's all about you.

by Anonymousreply 5May 26, 2019 5:24 PM

Seriously mentally ill people should not be parents. JFC, that lady is SCARY. Those poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 6May 26, 2019 5:26 PM

Kind of feel like it's my duty as a citizen to report these people.

by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2019 5:28 PM

" K. @kathy-kelly-3 United States • 2 months ago I have a 14 year old, and she doesn’t know at this point. She is so absorbed in her own life that I think she shrugs off things that might make someone else question what is happening. We usually hold it together really well for our kids, but doing a deeper dive into trauma has made that more difficult on some days."

You sick frau cow, of course she knows! She just doesn't have a name for it. Forcing your daughter to experience any of this is CRIMINAL!

by Anonymousreply 8May 26, 2019 5:44 PM

Definitely a DLer

" Most of them see themselves as much younger than the biological age of the body, which often creates a lot of confusion for all of us as the body is aging.

My parts are very different — some even have different names, ages, genders, sexual orientations, religions, are vegetarians, meat eaters, happy, depressed, cognitively impaired, brilliant, social, agoraphobic, and on and on."

by Anonymousreply 9May 26, 2019 6:11 PM

The biggest truth that people should understand is this: we are already living among you as your neighbors, school teachers, therapists, police officers, friends and so on. You have no idea we are here because our experience says we must keep this particular victim status a secret to protect ourselves from further abuse as adults."

Therapists? Teachers? POLICE OFFICERS?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 26, 2019 6:18 PM

[quote]The biggest truth that people should understand is this: we are already living among you as your neighbors, school teachers, therapists, police officers, friends and so on. You have no idea we are here because our experience says we must keep this particular victim status a secret to protect ourselves from further abuse as adults."

Honey, we know you're here among us - we just don't bother with the fancy name and think of you as the crazy, entitled nutbag we have to deal with, bite our tongues to prevent saying something to cause a breakdown that we all KNOW is coming, and pray you don't talk to us today or frankly, ever.

And by the way, so does your kid that constantly tiptoes around your moods, smiles and pretends like nothing is wrong, and prays none of their friends sees you become unhinged in public to embarrass them.

by Anonymousreply 11May 26, 2019 6:24 PM

R11 nails it. I'd find her admirable IF she didn't have kids. Especially 2 adopted kids. They won't be able to quiet the rage as adults.

Her blog

When I think of my mom’s body, I am repulsed and frightened. I think about my very young self laying in her bed in my father’s absence. I am trying not to be tense for fear she will get angry at me. She scratches my back for a few minutes, and it feels good. Then she pulls me toward her naked body. This becomes a regular thing for us. My father is absent a lot, and she scratches my back before she sexually abuses me."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 26, 2019 6:36 PM

Do these people have psychiatrists who tell them that their mental illness doesn't affect their ability to parent their children, and has no negative impact on the child?

If so, how do we get their licenses to practice revoked?

by Anonymousreply 13May 26, 2019 6:45 PM

Rosie O. approves.

by Anonymousreply 14May 26, 2019 6:52 PM

Like 5 weeks ago one of her followers writes this. A true tortured soul(s). We have one here on this forum actually. Been active lately. Kathy says she imitates tv personalities and others she's observed. Known a few people with horrific childhoods crammed pack with severe abuse who did this because they had no role models. One person I dated did this. When I realized that they were a fraud and had no identity I went into panic attack for first time in my life.

The thing with these creatures is they really aren't nice people. No empathy for anyone else and that makes them hella dangerous. Especially as you pull away your life is in danger because of their reaction to what they feel as a narcissistic wound. Creepiest feeling when you become aware they're studying you to take on your identity. After I broke it off with this psychopath and they were lining up their next victim I would eavesdrop on conversations outside their office while preparing escape plan. Had to hold onto the wall for support as I was fainting. Duplicate imposter wooing next host in a flawless performance as my persona. That new line up was really falling for me. Straight out of a horror film. Suffered catatonic moments for about a year after. The different personalities I assumed were mood swings of a covert narcissistic bipolar were actually "parts" that came out to play. That part/personality resented my ability to feel comfortable in my own skin and would seek to punish me for it. To them, you're a show- off flaunting your good fortune, rubbing your social skills in their face. They loathe you while attempting to absorb this character trait into themselves. Diminish it in you and claim it for themselves. They need locking up. There's no medication to fuse their split parts. Secretly we wish they would take the suicidal ideation a step up.

This guy is out there NOW. Scared shitless over this fact. Just when you thought you were some kind of badass there's always gonna be someone to outdo you.

"How long until my dopamine system is shot? How long before these meds turn me inside out? How long before I’m validated by society?

By definition, whenever the statement “I don’t care” is true for me, I am Joel. Joel is a psychopath bent on doing whatever possible whim flutters across his mind, to hell with everybody else. He takes no shit. He gives no fucks. He only takes what he wants, which, by societies standards, is the perfect citizen.

Seriously? Is this who we want to be as a society? Are these the values we strive to uphold when we self-identify as “humanity?” Something deep down tells me it’s not. And it’s that something, that spark of light struggling to breathe, that screwed me up so badly in the first place: the desire to be a good person."

Did the hair on the back of your neck go up just now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 26, 2019 8:26 PM

"I know I am a victim. I did not deserve the cruelty, extreme abuse, and lack of love I received."

Honey, your kids are saying the exact same thing behind your back.

by Anonymousreply 16May 26, 2019 8:31 PM

Get a load of this entitlement in the last sentence. The entitlement that somehow they're more important than you. They take priority over you. Predators.

"When I apply for jobs, the hiring manager can see my oddness. It makes it so I don’t get the job, plain and simple. No one will hire anybody that makes them feel “off,” unless they’re forced to, by which point, do you really want to work there?" Over anyone, including their poor short changed children they bought off of the black market. These people are so entitled they're looking to steal some stranger's kid because any kid they happen upon will be better than anything they could put out. They don't even question themselves as parental material. Delusions of grandeur and faux confidence is arrogance personified. They don't care who they wreck. This puzzle piece fits.

So worth the research and digging the past days to reach this enlightenment. This is the result of early childhood sexual abuse victims. This is why Roman Polanski can't set foot in this country. This is why Woody Allen is a pariah. These 2 can't understand everyone's disgust. They want what they want. You are nothing & take a back seat.

Hope to see these two adoptive parents of Kathy and enabler husband on the Fail soon. Woody got his claws into other people's children. Always other people's children. Part of me envied those adopted kids a little bit. Like they hit the jackpot. Punch in "abusive adoptive parents" on Reddit. Looking it up now. The volumes of cases of adoptee abuse is shocking! Thought it was just foster parents paid by the state. No. These adoptive parents splashed out big bucks to acquire these "pets" usually by skirting around genuine bona fide adoption agencies they didn't stand a chance with in the vetting process in the US. Just like it's the adoption placement agencies fault for detecting these frauds, it's on the hiring manager for being sharp enough to peg their freak asses. Their duper's delight when they fly under the radar must be a galactic sized adrenaline rush.

Seems adoptive parents aren't the saints we've assumed them to be. Those Catholic agencies of yore didn't care about the kids. That church is rotten through and through. More lawsuits so sure as we all wake up to how creepy adoptive parents have always been. This is a news flash. A learning curb as southern states blindly perpetuate such sins. Forcing dysfunctional future broken children onto future generations slim pickings. Creating burdens. We don't need illegal migrants here as well as these defective homegrowns. Fuck this emotional white knighting hero for a lump of tissue. It's time we cut the South loose. They've nothing to leverage and nothing to lose. Frankly we don't give a damn. We'll never match Canada with these loads dragging us down.

by Anonymousreply 17May 26, 2019 9:47 PM

Seems it is real

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 26, 2019 11:11 PM

r18 the question is not whether or not it is a legitimate condition. So is Autism, but not everyone who claims it, has it.

R16 this is really the crux of the whole issue with personality disorders and drug addicts, too . They are angry about their childhood, which may or may not have been as horrific as they claim, and they want society to validate them, give them attention and accept every criminal and destructive thing they visit on others.

I refuse to follow these people down the 'harm reduction' & 'unconditional acceptance' rabbit holes into which they plunge society.

I support basic, non-sited harm reduction, with scientific, evidence based treatment centres; psychiatric counselling *&* lifestyle therapy, and that's it. No emotional support cobras, injection sites, normalizing of destructive behaviours, and pathologizing negative personality traits.

I've been severely mentally ill for 40 years, and I've been told by more than one health care professional not to disclose. You will be discriminated against, no question. This woman and people like her are the reason. I have enough self-awareness to know that sometimes I have to isolate myself, and cannot be integrated into society; I've tried to find my way around the edges. I'm not pretending to be "just like everyone else" at their expense.

by Anonymousreply 19May 26, 2019 11:49 PM

R19 I am a psychiatrist and I appreciate your comment.

by Anonymousreply 20May 27, 2019 12:39 AM

R13, there are definitely some nutjobs in mental health. I see a lot of medical records. The psychiatrists and psychologists I'm familiar with are less likely to think bringing children into this situation is a good idea, but the LPC and these types of therapists are supportive in some cases. I am aware of one psychologist who would think this way, but, based on what I've seen, she probably should not have a license. Nurse practitioners are less likely to be onboard with this as well.

I think either the woman is making this up or does not know the degree and license of the person who is treating her. You have no idea of the number of people who think they are seeing a psychiatrist or psychologist when they are seeing a nurse practitioner or a social worker or counselor.

by Anonymousreply 21May 27, 2019 1:01 AM

"I've been severely mentally ill for 40 years, and I've been told by more than one health care professional not to disclose. You will be discriminated against, no question. This woman and people like her are the reason. "

Thank you, R19.

Yes, people like her are all kinds of the problem, she seems incapable of seeing herself in any role but that of the victim, which means she has zero awareness of other people's needs, zero self-awareness, and takes absolutely no responsibility for her actions. Ever since she left her parents' dysfunctional home, she's probably been hurting other people and creating havoc every day of her life, and when anyone calls her on it she cries discrimination and victimization.

Gawd, it's pathetic. I was very young when I realized that people like myself, people who need to spend their lives fixing themselves, shouldn't have children, because they have other priorities. This woman doesn't even realize she needs to fix herself! She just wants other people to baby her.

by Anonymousreply 22May 27, 2019 1:03 AM

DID is very real and more common than you think. Most people choose not to disclose for obvious reasons. Like autism, there is a spectrum that people fall on. The symptoms of DID include amnesia, lost time, falling into trance states, and major depression. These symptoms are not good for caring for small children, and many DID sufferers choose to not have children for that reason.

DID symptoms level off with time.

The most genuine cases HAVE been studied by intelligence agencies. Some of those people are watched throughout their lives. In general, these are people who have gone through the MKULTRA programs including Operation Phoenix. Many of our vets have DID. There is a woman who has DID and is well-known to intelligence and law enforcement for having caught terrorists and spies with one of her male alters. She does this on her own, as she is very patriotic. She has put her life on the line to save children. The DAILY MAIL wrote an article on her a few years back. She has stated in interviews that she chose not to have children because of her DID.

That woman's case is extremely rare in fact, she has been called the only one of her kind. She has been studied and well documented and her case is reviewed by many. Alters can have psychic abilities, along with hyper awareness and increased night vision, superhuman strength, and resistance to disease.

As far as raising children, I cant say.

Most DID sufferers are very focused on helping and saving children which makes sense, as they were severely damaged as children.

The brain is fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 23May 27, 2019 1:39 AM

R22, you just validated eve. .Uh .most people visiting.

Gonna save your future reference for serving up some whoop ass if a predator feigns victim. Visiting other sites and the adult children there were reminiscing horrors of when their parents would take on "hurters" Often tough lesbian characters. Caught here great homo trait discussion from NY? magazine. Guys had southern hemisphere knot head swirl pattern, women were often left handed lesbians. A lot of these DID people seem to be predominantly lesbian. Just starting delve on YT. Anything of value, will drop it off here later. Lesbo married to a bathouse queen. She has an annoying 2 year old alter who would be served an eviction notice yesterday. What is fundamentally wrong with these guys? They're pathological themselves. Do feel even more intense urgency to see Kathy's husband in shackles in front of a judge. He's playing high and mighty with innocent children not biologically related to him in our nation. Is there an ulterior motive other than free sharing of the load? He decided these kids should shoulder his burden? Is it more cynical? Seems like when he tires & burns out he ships her off to facility or only deals with her when she's hobbled. Their kids can't have friends over. Imagine the damage to the kids having a vegetable lazing on the couch with blanket while your friends' parents take them apple picking on a crisp fall afternoon often pitying you, bringing you along. What a stigma to put on a kid. Everyone feels sorry for you. Jealous of your friends' home lives. Waiting for the other shoe to drop for when the butch caneface makes her presence known? Her therapists need to be reported to the state, the enablers. Yank license. Kids re-homed. Hospital stay for husband and finally, Kathy needs to be in a group home.

It cannot go on like this. Who knows if she's abusing those kids?She wouldn't even know. If an incident or serious tragedy occurs we'll read the sites and wait for Dateline episode? Fraus flitting between threads here and Websleuths? I expect this in a place like South America with a shack. This is occurring in the US! These people feel entitled enough to put themselves out there With children. Other people's children! Like Oh well. Just one of those things. Fine if you stay childless or have your own but to be giving parenting advice while damaging children who deserved a better chance. Is everyone alright with this?

THIS IS A GODAMNED SIN! and you all know it

by Anonymousreply 24May 27, 2019 2:15 AM

Can we have anything. to ourselves anymore?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 27, 2019 2:19 AM

Paused at 18:00. Tidying up so I can 'Lounge around. Then we'll delve

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 27, 2019 2:46 AM

Hope a Unicorn shits on her head again while that fairy jockey wins the Belmont

by Anonymousreply 27May 27, 2019 2:50 AM

The DID woman that R23 wrote about has many predictions that have come true.

I read some old interview she did with either wired or rolling stone, maybe L.A. magazine where she predicted that Donald Trump would be president as well as France's Marine Le Pen, and she said in 2019.

This was when Marine Le Pen polled at 7% and people balked at Donald Trump.

by Anonymousreply 28May 27, 2019 3:00 AM

I dunno, R26 when as Minnie..like a Latina Celine Dion, non?

by Anonymousreply 29May 27, 2019 3:22 AM

@ 46:00, urge to take a shovel to her brain and end it. Like a wounded possum. ECT not an option? Kennedy labatomy?

Take her out of her misery. Cliff Diver. Who has time for this? A misogynist man, maybe? So cruel.

by Anonymousreply 30May 27, 2019 3:29 AM

Pure histrionics enabled by only sick people. Can you imagine what a rube one must be to not take the bull by the horns? Who would tolerate that? Italian silk scarves & french door knobs people. Inuits would have floated her off on an iceberg by age 9. Cruel to witness that suffering. Inhuman.

by Anonymousreply 31May 27, 2019 3:36 AM

Our dear friend Cole future ADOPTIVE mom^ seems to show up in R26 comments. Hope this freak gets caught in a sting!

-Cole I see a lot of mixed responses to this. As someone who experiences alternative personalities, let me put in my two cents...

by Anonymousreply 32May 27, 2019 3:49 AM

A vote for this one to be sacrificed in the mouth of a volcano near Mexihara. Penjeda Arco Iris. To the gods. Woop. Right over the edge. Now let's get on with life. Only stupid white people and cretins dwelling in mud huts romanticize this fa-ReAcKuRy. Even a Sicilian would have the sense & decency to arrange a hit? Fa Nab.

by Anonymousreply 33May 27, 2019 4:01 AM

"A vote for this one to be sacrificed in the mouth of a volcano near Mexihara."

FYI pagan Gods consider sacrifices of sickly or ill-formed creatures to be an insult.

by Anonymousreply 34May 27, 2019 4:04 AM

DID is real, although there are fakers. Child abuse is so prevalent that even if just 5% of severely abused child have it, that's a huge number of people. Undiagnosed, ignored, and likely to die feeling unloved and rejected.

Dont laugh at it, it's not funny.

by Anonymousreply 35May 27, 2019 4:10 AM

R34, you swear on the White Buffalo?

Could be polar bears, grizzlies or wolves. North American mammals sooo much hotter than FAS Siberian versions

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36May 27, 2019 4:12 AM

Yeah R35, until they resent you for not being a wounded, malicious freak like them. They'll hurt ya, nigga

by Anonymousreply 37May 27, 2019 4:15 AM

Poo's back! Hi, Poo Shoes!

by Anonymousreply 38May 27, 2019 4:18 AM

Anyone with the grammar of the woman at R2 should be rejected.

by Anonymousreply 39May 27, 2019 4:19 AM

The only way to get DID, as I understand it, is to have experienced horrific sexual abuse as a child, often starting very young. It's less a mental illness than an attempt by the juvenile subconscious to protect the conscious from the unbearable.

Given the propensity for abused kids to become abusers - or at best to have no idea of how to parent healthily because of the absence of role models - it is very serious not to have disclosed this condition during an adoption. Of course I'm not saying all abused kids make terrible parents, but to have had abuse that would cause DID, you would be in the box seat for things going wrong, and should be under really close supervision if you take control of a child.

That's not counting the possible impact on a young child of its mother having blackouts.

by Anonymousreply 40May 27, 2019 4:21 AM

Don't tell us what to do, how to behave or breathe R35, you brainwashed o/sensitive do-nothing SWJ. You have no say. Better get used to it bc that tide is finally gonna tsunami you & your ilk.

You don't belong here

by Anonymousreply 41May 27, 2019 4:23 AM

Some fraus are dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 42May 27, 2019 4:26 AM

You have to remember. A lot of these cretins are inbred. Staten Island to the rafters. It's not just W Va. This is not considered too odd by Italians in the NE. There's like a colony of these inbred cesspool peasants in NJ, triple cousins. Married & breeding? Couldn't lawfully live in NYS so there's these freak camps, we call them. Gumba camps with triple dimension inherited alleles who could carry a tug boat + jetski in their nostrils. Ya mook!

by Anonymousreply 43May 27, 2019 4:32 AM

What could possibly go wrong?

by Anonymousreply 44May 27, 2019 4:34 AM

R43 sounds like personality number 3.

by Anonymousreply 45May 27, 2019 4:34 AM

R41 You are too low-i.q. to comprehend anything but simple chit chat and low-rent hostile behavior.

Some DID are very highly sophisticated thinkers, many geniuses.

You sound like another basic child abuser. Or perhaps a DID sufferer yourself, as some alters ridicule other DID's in an effort to hide the condition.

by Anonymousreply 46May 27, 2019 4:36 AM

R46, and you sound like a nigger

by Anonymousreply 47May 27, 2019 4:42 AM

Your IP? Probably JiggaJew Jussie himself

by Anonymousreply 48May 27, 2019 4:45 AM

Feds are a comin' Jussie 😎

by Anonymousreply 49May 27, 2019 4:46 AM

The pain languished... finally that video of manged coyote fronting as a Grey Canadian Timberwolf est fin

by Anonymousreply 50May 27, 2019 5:02 AM

People can say whatever they want on the intertubes but doesn't mean its wise or true.

by Anonymousreply 51May 27, 2019 5:09 AM

Backing away slowly from this mess of a thread. Multiple personalities of one very sick individual are clearly talking to each other from different devices.

by Anonymousreply 52May 27, 2019 5:11 AM

Daddy Schtup Disorder, then?

by Anonymousreply 53May 27, 2019 5:21 AM

R40 Sexual abuse is not the only way to develop DID, it can also come from childhood physical abuse, but has also been linked to experiencing war or illness in childhood. There is also the belief that some cases of DID is actually caused by therapists when they try to "help" patients to recover memories.

As I grew up in the area where The Three Faces of Eve comes from, and actually had family members who knew her, I have always been fascinated with DID. Eve, real name Christine Costner Sizemore, didn't experience sexual abuse, but did witness to deaths and an accident in a short time as a small child, which is believed to have caused her DID, though she claims she already had the other personalities before then. Also, she didn't have three personalities but twenty. The family members who knew her, said that while she was obviously disturbed, they weren't sure about the DID claim, because some of her "personalities" didn't seem any different from the other ones. Also, her children had it rough. There is nothing we can do to stop these women from having children, but they should be stopped from adopting.

by Anonymousreply 54May 27, 2019 5:29 AM

"Eve, real name Christine Costner Sizemore, didn't experience sexual abuse, but did witness to deaths and an accident in a short time as a small child, which is believed to have caused her DID"

I read a book written by Sizemore's psychiatrist, the guy who claimed she had only three personalities and who claim to have cured her by recovering a memory of a traumatic experience at a funeral or something. The same guy who told her to go away because she was cured, when she continued to have symptoms. His book was a best-seller and they were making a movie with Joanne Woodward, she HAD to be cured!

Anyway, when they were talking about her childhood, she made drawings of snakes that looked threateningly sexual and mentioned some stuff that sure sounded like childhood abuse, and some stuff about a creepy stepfather, which the psychiatrist author mentioned without thinking they might be important. The book made me think that she'd experienced childhood sexual abuse, and her first psychiatrist had failed to understand the importance of it. I don't suppose anyone here knows more about the case?

by Anonymousreply 55May 27, 2019 5:47 AM

Nope. C- R54

by Anonymousreply 56May 27, 2019 5:57 AM

Looking back. Known 4-6 cases. It's not rare. Super common in Brooklyn. Nut house of Credemore, Pilgrim Bellvue etc

by Anonymousreply 57May 27, 2019 6:01 AM

R55, sexual abuse before 10 years. We know this. Tendency to be inbred from enclaves in Tristate. Especially East NJ, Staten Island, Brooklyn

by Anonymousreply 58May 27, 2019 6:05 AM

LSA crime squad & Notre Dames..you know what ya gotta do.

Full Power!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59May 27, 2019 6:29 AM

I didn't finish reading that but I think she was incredible selfish to adopt the children. Yeah she wanted kids but they deserve a healthier mother.

by Anonymousreply 60May 27, 2019 6:41 AM

Aah.. we're all having fun. But want them arrested with their annoying white priv. You think anyone else would get away with that? Try again

by Anonymousreply 61May 27, 2019 6:45 AM

R20, not on TV

by Anonymousreply 62May 27, 2019 6:59 AM

L'Heure des Paysannes maintenant

by Anonymousreply 63May 27, 2019 7:43 AM

I suspect you have a personality disorder OP.

by Anonymousreply 64May 27, 2019 8:11 AM

Surreal

by Anonymousreply 65May 28, 2019 3:46 AM

John, the POLICE officer, shares his job with multiple personalities @28 minutes

A COP!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66May 28, 2019 4:50 AM

People with multiple personalities have them due to childhood trauma. So what on earth makes them think they need to be in a job where they’re likely to be exposed to adult trauma? Anybody that has mental illness does better in a low stress, routine environment. Like pencil pushing, doing routine paperwork. The same thing every day. Or maybe working at home.

Shooting it out with criminals, or trying to arrest people that are running away is not that. God knows what would happen if they were a teacher and the school got shot up. Schools now have mass shooter drills. What happens if this person was violently abused as a child and the next shooter comes into their school? Is the personality that takes over the bravest one or the scared child that can’t help the students because they’re too busy freaking out themselves at the mental age of two? What happens to the kids if Teacher is away in her own trauma world?

Anybody who knows damn well they grew up in a traumatic circumstance and has PTSD as a result, needs to avoid getting more. The amount of narcissism, or lack of self awareness, that it takes to throw yourself back into potentially traumatic environments is unbelievable. Know your limits.

by Anonymousreply 67May 28, 2019 5:08 AM

So true R67. The lesson here is that an outsider will perceive it as a mood switch when in fact, it is another part. Another entity.

by Anonymousreply 68May 28, 2019 6:29 AM

"I have parts who have their own friends, and socialize very differently. The outside world that might notice this chock it up to mood swings, which I find very funny."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69May 28, 2019 6:50 AM

" The amount of narcissism, or lack of self awareness, that it takes to throw yourself back into potentially traumatic environments is unbelievable. Know your limits."

Bravo

by Anonymousreply 70May 28, 2019 7:15 AM

It's not narcissism, it's the overwhelming sense of duty to protect and nuture others.

This is why so many DID sufferers become teachers and police officers. They are trying to prevent trauma in the world.

As far as acting in an emergency, the brave alter will ALWAYS come front and center, because that's it job.

by Anonymousreply 71May 28, 2019 1:54 PM

Executive function. I'd wager Oprah suffers from this.

by Anonymousreply 72May 28, 2019 2:33 PM

R71 needs to understand what narcissism really is to make the connection.

by Anonymousreply 73May 28, 2019 2:36 PM

Delusions of grandeur shows in R71 first paragraph. The defense rests.

by Anonymousreply 74May 28, 2019 2:38 PM

DID is a bullshit illness/diagnosis.

by Anonymousreply 75May 28, 2019 2:39 PM

R71, I can see why trauma victims want to save children that are being abused. That’s only natural, like people who have a parent die of cancer and grow up to be a hospice nurse or a cancer doctor. That’s understandable that someone would want to save the next generation.

The problem is, if you get yourself into a situation where your competency could mean life or death for a helpless victim, and you have blackouts or memory gaps, that could kill someone else who’s already in a desperate situation, whose life is in your hands. Plus, there is taking on further trauma when you’re already full up all by yourself, let alone sharing other people’s trauma.

My mother was extremely emotionally abusive, and all the kids in my family to this day cannot stay in a room where someone is screaming and being abusive. We literally just get up and leave the room without even thinking about it. I’d climb out a window if I had to, to get away from it. I’ve opened car doors when the car was moving. Anything.

I don’t know how to describe it, other than to say, imagine you’re in a building and somebody pulls the fire alarm. You’re not going to ask why, you’re just going to leave. It’s an automatic reaction and you follow it.

I had no idea my siblings did this too until years later, I was talking to my sister, and I found out she did the same thing I did. I had no idea. We had never even discussed it. We have a saying, “I’ve used up my lifetime limit of screaming, and I can’t take any more. Not one more minute.” At this point it’s involuntary. I just have to go.

Now imagine someone that has escaped a situation about a hundred times worse than I have, and put them back in that room with the screaming over and over every day. Do you think that is good for their long term mental health? I sure don’t. No matter how well meaning they are. If you’re so traumatized you have a split personality, that’s where you reached your lifetime limit. Way back there behind you.

People like that may think it’s their job to help somebody else, but it’s not. It’s their job to make themselves as healthy as they can, so nobody else can suffer at their hands. If that means avoiding stress, so be it. If the mental illness ends at your generation, you ARE doing your part. That’s your part right there. Stop it from going on, by devoting your life to maintaining your own health and stability. Spare your spouse, coworkers, friends and kids, if any, from having to endure the suffering you did, but at your own hands. End it with you.

You have to put on your own oxygen mask before you can help anybody else.

by Anonymousreply 76May 28, 2019 7:51 PM

This Lavender marriage has it all but that eldergay deserves sainthood for enduring this ones baby voices. The 2 year old would be served an eviction notice. How does he do it? This is the lefthanded lesbian one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77May 29, 2019 10:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!