Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Treasons We Need A Wall (The Mueller Investigation Part 75)

Continued Discussion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600January 16, 2019 5:05 AM

Link to previous thread for reference:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2019 2:54 AM

Previous thread titles for reference:

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation (10/27/17)

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation, Part Two (10/28/17)

The Four Treasons: Mueller Investigation, Part 3 (10/31/17)

A Man For All Treasons: Mueller Investigation, Part 4 (11/5/17)

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Treason! The Mueller Investigation Part 5 (12/4/17)

Treason Is The Reason For The Season! The Mueller Investigation Part 6 (12/16/17)

Treason to Believe (The Mueller Investigation Part 7) (12/26/17)

I Love You For Sentimental Treasons (The Mueller Investigation Part 8) (1/3/18)

Give Me One Treason To Stay Here... (The Mueller Investigation Part 9) (1/15/18)

Treasons of Love (The Mueller Investigation Part 10) (1/24/18)

For Treasons Which Are Well Known To Them (The Mueller Investigation Part 11) (1/30/18)

Come on and Treason Down, Treason Down the Road (The Mueller Investigation Part 12) (2/6/18)

13 Treasons Why (The Mueller Investigation Part 13) (2/18/18)

By Treason of Insanity (The Mueller Investigation Part 14) (2/23/18)

The Edge of Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 15) (2/28/18)

A Treason to Live; A Treason to Die (The Mueller Investigation Part 16)…(3/10/18)

Treasons of the Heart (The Mueller Investigation Part 17) (3/17/18)

A Stormy Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 18) (3/21/18)

Lovin', Touchin', Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 19) (3/26/18)

Everything Happens for a Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 20) (4/4/18)

For All the Right Treasons (The Mueller Investigation Part 21) (4/11/18)

Treasons Change (The Mueller Investigation Part 22) (4/16/18)

Dangerous Tre'asons (The Mueller Investigation Part 23) (4/22/18)

Don't Stop (the) Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 24) (5/1/18)

Got This Treason in My Body (The Mueller Investigation Part 25) (5/7/18)

I'm Treason on a Jet Plane... (The Mueller Investigation Part 26) (5/14/18)

Treasonnaires' Disease (The Mueller Investigation Part 27) (5/21/18)

You've Lost That Lovin' Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 28) (6/2/18)

Multiple Treasons Why (The Mueller Investigation Part 29) (6/9/18)

For Undisclosed Treasons (The Mueller Investigation Part 30) (6/18/18)

The Apple Doesn't Fall Far from the Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 31) (06/23/18)

Treason d'être (The Mueller Investigation Part 32) (06/30/18)

My Treasons Are Not My Own (The Mueller Investigation Part 33) (07/08/18)

The Treasons a Baby Cries (The Mueller Investigation Part 34) (07/13/19)

Get to Know Your Family Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 35) (07/15/18)

All You Got To Do is Hold Him And Kiss Him and Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 36) (07/17/18)

Fall or Spring? Which Would / Wouldn't Be Your Favorite Treason? (The Mueller Investigation Part 37) (07/18/18)

It's the Time of the Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 38) (07/21/18)

My Treasonal Summer Job Abroad (The Mueller Investigation Part 39) (07/25/18)

Yellow is the Color of the Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 40) (07/27/18)

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2019 2:54 AM

The Treason for my Life's Trials and Tribulations (The Mueller Investigation Part 41) (07/31/18)

Hunting Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 42) (08/04/18)

It's Swimsuit Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 43) (08/07/18)

Treasonably Priced (The Mueller Investigation Part 44) (08/12/18)

Tre45onal Affective Disorder (The Mueller Investigation Part 45) (08/16/18)

A Plea for Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 46 (08/21/18)

Untreasonably Hot (The Mueller Investigation Part 47) (08/22/18)

There is a Treason... Turn, Turn, Turn (The Mueller Investigation Part 48) (08/24/18)

The Voice of Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 49) (08/28/18)

The Golden Age of Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 50) (09/03/18)

Treasons for Remaining Anonymous (The Mueller Investigation Part 51) (09/08/18)

Hurricane Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 52) (09/16/18)

All Natural Mushroom Treasoning (The Mueller Investigation Part 53) (09/22/18)

Treasoning with an Alcoholic (The Mueller Investigation Part 54) (09/28/18)

Judicial Treasoning (The Mueller Investigation Part 55) (10/06/18)

Treasons for Hidden Genius (The Mueller Investigation Part 56) (10/15/18)

Trick or Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 57) (10/25/18)

Several Treasons to Get Out and Vote in the Midterms (The Mueller Investigation Part 58) (11/5/18)

Heading Back to the Magical Keebler Elf Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 59) (11/11/18)

It's Turkey Picking Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 60) (November 18, 2018)

Stepping into the Holiday Treason! (The Mueller Investigation Part 61) (November 26, 2018)

Treason's Greetings! (The Mueller Investigation Part 62) (November 29, 2018)

Spirit of the Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 63) (December 3, 2018)

'Tis the Treason to be Jolly (The Mueller Investigation Part 64) (December 5, 2018)

Celebrate this Holiday Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 65) (December 8, 2018)

Treasons to Get out of Solitary (The Mueller Investigation Part 66) (December 10, 2018)

Numerous Treasons For Silence (The Mueller Investigation Part 67) December 12, 2018)

Treasons We Celebrate This Season (The Mueller Investigation Part 68) (December 15, 2018)

Trimming the Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 69) (December 19, 2018)

O Christmas Treason, O Christmas Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 70) (December 22, 2018)

Treasons We'll Be Ringing in the New Year (The Mueller Investigation Part 71) (December 27, 2018)

Treasons I'm Coming For You (The Mueller Investigation Part 72) (January 3, 2019)

A Shutdown is Perfectly Treasonable (The Mueller Investigation Part 73) (January 6, 2019)

Treasons I'm Focused (The Mueller Investigation Part 74) (January 10, 2019)

Treasons We Need A Wall (The Mueller Investigation Part 75) (January 13, 2019)

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2019 2:54 AM

Awww... poor little Deplorable Snowflake at R4 is throwing a tantrum!

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2019 3:13 AM

Pres Bone Spurs does not seem to understand how governing works. Then again, has he truly ever been successful at anything without cheating or inheriting a ton of money? Even then, he goes bankrupt as he is bankrupting our treasury.

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2019 3:19 AM

R4 YOU can STFU or GTFO.

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2019 3:33 AM

So maybe this was the reason Feinstein and the other guy were left speechless and pale after they emerged from that briefing?

They were told that the orange fucktard was an Russian asset?

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2019 3:36 AM

What impact do we think subpoenaing the interpreter is going to have?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2019 3:37 AM

Does anyone find it ironic that the guy who prosecuted The Rosenbergs was none other than DT’s mentor Roy Cohn?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2019 3:44 AM

R9, the interpreter was a witness to a crime. That crime that now includes the destruction of evidence since Trump stole the notes. Anyone know if those notes are considered official government documents that are required to be kept intact by law?

by Anonymousreply 11January 14, 2019 3:45 AM

R11, I refuse to look it up, I feel that confident that YES that notes are considered official government docs. How could they not be if his fucking Twitter feed IS? Meeting with a foreign head of state, no way in hell are the notes not the property of the government.....but if someone truly knows chime in. Sorry, just waiting for him to die already, God I hate him.

by Anonymousreply 12January 14, 2019 4:02 AM

Who was the interpreter though? Was it a US interpreter or was it an interpreter provided by Putty?

And Putty speaks English - so why did the even need the interpreter in the room?

by Anonymousreply 13January 14, 2019 4:05 AM

[quote]yeah, I have a feeling, "proving his intent," is going to be a sticking point.

Bullshit.

First, the intent is blindingly obvious in every action Individual-1 has taken with regard to Putin and Russia, and in the lack of action in this area one would expect from a candidate and from the President of the United States.

Second, there is an actual letter of INTENT signed during the campaign and discussed during the presidency.

Third, nothing on that scale is achieved without dozens of people involved. It can be incredibly compartmentalized and secret, but, like with the mob, law enforcement will put the pieces together, right up to the crapo-capo.

Finally, there are witnesses you haven't even heard of yet, as well as many you will never know about.

by Anonymousreply 14January 14, 2019 4:07 AM

It is plain as day he is a Russian asset. It is also plain as day many, many members of the repugs are as well. repugs are sociopaths. Sociopaths are drawn to that party.

by Anonymousreply 15January 14, 2019 4:11 AM

Obviously, R14, but that doesn't mean that it isn't a tactic that they're going to use.

by Anonymousreply 16January 14, 2019 4:18 AM

US interpreter, R13. I believe they are State Dept officials.

by Anonymousreply 17January 14, 2019 4:32 AM

I'm pretty sure Mueller already interviewed the interpreter.

by Anonymousreply 18January 14, 2019 4:33 AM

I talked about this on the previous thread, and I'll mention it again here. Interpreters have a very strict code of ethics that they are expected to adhere to regarding confidentiality, much like doctors have for patients and reporters have for sources. If they break that, they could ruin their careers. They must remain neutral while working and abide by confidentiality. They are highly trained to do just that. If the interpreter is subpoenaed, I'm more inclined to think that he or she will not talk about what was said at all during the meetings. They have to protect their careers and in turn, the profession, well beyond the current president. What they could answer, though, are questions about the standard rules and practices around their notes and how the interaction and the hand off transpired, possibly how they felt about it, what was said, etc.

by Anonymousreply 19January 14, 2019 5:29 AM

R19 the hell they won’t. If they’re subpoenaed they’ll talk. It would be suicidal not to.

by Anonymousreply 20January 14, 2019 5:48 AM

R19, there is no legal protection of confidentiality between interpreter and client, unless the interpreter happens to also be their lawyer which is not the case here. They will answer questions under oath or they will be in contempt. All presidents have to do to protect themselves in the future is not be a fucking treasonous criminal who is stupid enough to bring an interpreter to their crime scene.

by Anonymousreply 21January 14, 2019 6:05 AM

There are many others who also risk their careers to expose treason; forgive me if I feel little sympathy for anyone who would keep mum for the sake of their career while children are literally ripped from their mothers, national parks and the economy destroyed and the 300+ million population of the United States and other countries put at mortal risk of nuclear warfare. Get your priorities right.

by Anonymousreply 22January 14, 2019 6:18 AM

The interpreter was for VP. He speaks English almost fluently but still required an interpreter to decipher Forrest Trump's English..

by Anonymousreply 23January 14, 2019 6:24 AM

The interpreter will be poisoned soon.

by Anonymousreply 24January 14, 2019 6:25 AM

These threads are moving so fast it's hard to keep up with them. Still, I appreciate the community and the wealth of information found in them. Thanks, everyone, for helping to keep me sane.

It's shocking how the current repuke regime is so thoroughly corrupt. They've thrown American ideals, values, respect, dignity, and compassion away for personal wealth. They have become what our refugee ancestors fled, an aristocracy of greed and idiocy.

by Anonymousreply 25January 14, 2019 6:47 AM

Trump did the most foolish thing he could e Er ha e done, when he fired Comedy. At the time, even the Russians knew he was a damn fool.

by Anonymousreply 26January 14, 2019 8:10 AM

I know Putin speaks English but pretends he doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 27January 14, 2019 8:14 AM

I knew Republicans were rotten from head to toe but even I am surprised by how totally corrupt they are.

by Anonymousreply 28January 14, 2019 8:16 AM

My goodness, Miz Lindz, why so flustered?

You luv the camera and Fox is your favorite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 14, 2019 10:11 AM

Lindsey when you run to Fox News, sometimes twice daily, remember to avoid Chris Wallace, Sheppard Smith, and sometimes Judge Napolitano. They actually may ask you a follow-up or uncomfortable question and seek a clearer answer. With the rest on Fox, you may sashay away with glow when done, and not have to jerk your microphone off in frustration.

by Anonymousreply 30January 14, 2019 10:42 AM

Good point R14. And since Mueller took down John Gotti, it would seem he has the requisite skills.

by Anonymousreply 31January 14, 2019 10:53 AM

[quote]Trump did the most foolish thing he could e Er ha e done, when he fired Comedy.

He fired Comedy and created Tragedy.

by Anonymousreply 32January 14, 2019 11:18 AM

This is all you need to know about Jon Karl. His source is probably Rudy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 14, 2019 11:21 AM

When you pay back your debt by selling out your country you do that with intent.

Intent will be VERY easy to prove with Trump when it is revealed who Trump owes money to.

by Anonymousreply 34January 14, 2019 11:30 AM

It's so fucking obvious that it's often taken for granted. Trump was a fucking money launderer for the Russians. He got "financing" from the Russians. He discussed the possibility of running for President with the Russians. He has been cozy with Russians for decades.

He has gone on talk shows inserting himself into political issues and discussions since at least the 80's and at one point even talked about "If I ran for President" back then. So Trump's interest in running for POTUS, which was probably encouraged by his Russian friends, is old news. He got serious about running, most likely once he knew he had their support.

So how Jonathan Karl or anyone calling themselves a journalist can separate Trump for the machinations of his own family members, his closest advisers, his very small campaign staff, is absurd. Period. R560 and R562 from the last thread gave the most clear, succinct answer for why the media is just now reporting a lot of this: It's the fact that they have now had their own confirmation by law enforcement. We've been connecting the dots for more than two years.

by Anonymousreply 35January 14, 2019 11:40 AM

I think a lot of liberal media was careful to report without factual proof since they knew they'd get sued otherwise. The proof is now on the so called liberal media's site to call Trump a crook, a liar, a Russian asset, a danger to the USA. It will be interesting if they will also call out McConnell and Ryan for their part in this treasonous scheme.

by Anonymousreply 36January 14, 2019 11:44 AM

They absolutely should. I won't stand it if McConnell and Ryan get to hide behind their mothers' skirts, so to speak.

by Anonymousreply 37January 14, 2019 11:47 AM

tRudy Giuliani tweets too & attacks CNN.

Karl @ ABC must be more of his cup of tea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 14, 2019 12:02 PM

Well, at the very least, the mainstream media ought to report the facts: That certain members of Congress received money for their super pacs from Russian businessmen with ties to the Kremlin, and also report the fact that the Russians hacked the RNC as well as the DNC, and additionally the Russians hacked personal e-mail accounts of Republican members of Congress going back years. Then there are people like Nunes who has a Russian "business partner" for his vineyards.

Those are undisputed facts. That shit happened. And the mainstream media ought to report it complete with specifics like who gave the money and how much did they give. And make damned sure to include the NRA laundered Russian money. The entire NRA connection needs to be exposed repeatedly. Revisit it and repeat it. All the mass shootings and the reluctance to pass gun safety laws? A member of Congress gets shot, tiny children at Sandy Hook are murdered in school, and nothing happens?Yeah. Tie that around the neck of the NRA-backed Congress.

Lobbyists have been laundering money from foreigners for years. There is a law against foreign money donations to our campaigns, but Foreign governments and foreign business men hire American lobbying firms like Manafort, Stone and Tad Devine's for years. They the lobbyists make their own contributions. But since Citizens United the so-called dark money that is not disclosed, has flooded in, and even though certain laws still prohibit it, the foreign money finds its way in. That needs to stop.

by Anonymousreply 39January 14, 2019 12:04 PM

Let us not forget what the original meaning of apocalypse is. It's the uncovering of the truth. People who made us all so very afraid of the "apocalypse"? They were afraid of the general public finding out the truth.

by Anonymousreply 40January 14, 2019 12:10 PM

Presidential campaigns ought to be publicly financed and they ought to be prescribed by law as not beginning before a specific date. Of course the main beneficiaries of the money flooding into campaigns, is the news media and they will fight reform every inch of the way.

by Anonymousreply 41January 14, 2019 12:15 PM

Paul Manafort officially disbarred as per Mueller She Wrote twitter.

by Anonymousreply 42January 14, 2019 12:58 PM

r42, YES! about Paul Manafort.

Has MIchael Cohen been officially disbarred yet too?

by Anonymousreply 43January 14, 2019 1:03 PM

There are an army of people who respond to Trump on Twitter, both positively and negatively, though they mostly wind up arguing with each other.

Given the amount he tweets and the fact the it's unlikely he reads responses from people without blue check marks, I always wonder what's in it for them--many of them are "regulars."

Probably the same thing that gets people to become regulars in the comments section of the NYT and WSJ

by Anonymousreply 44January 14, 2019 1:09 PM

I wonder if Middle America is waking up to Trump's being a Russian agent/asset. Terrifying.

DLers in the Midwest, etc. — what are you hearing? Are people growing as alarmed as those of us in the blue coastal cities?

by Anonymousreply 45January 14, 2019 1:36 PM

Two of my older Midwest relatives who voted for Trump are firmly in the "he's a Russian stooge" camp. But they were reluctant Trump voters -- they never voted for a Republican in their lives until Trump, they just hated Hillary. The other Trump voters all think, as instructed, that this is fake news.

by Anonymousreply 46January 14, 2019 1:43 PM

Well, they will probably be surprised if their militia weapons come with Russian manuals in cyrillic. But even then I doubt they will be able to connect the dots.

by Anonymousreply 47January 14, 2019 1:47 PM

R4 must have had something awful to say,to have been deleted. Not even greyed out. But ah, isn't it nice that we have 47 straight posts all in agreement with each other? This is why I come to Datalounge, for the stimulating discussion!

by Anonymousreply 48January 14, 2019 1:49 PM

R45 and R46 very similar experience here: relatives who were reluctant Dump voters regret voting for this Russian lapdog but the relatives who are Dicktator Dotard base voters reject the blatant treason as the "fake news witch hunt."

by Anonymousreply 49January 14, 2019 1:50 PM

"I never worked for Russia. It's all a big fat hoax!"

by Anonymousreply 50January 14, 2019 1:54 PM

That's kind of encouraging, R45, R46, R49. The cult owns its members; they won't change. But I'm hopeful now that I'm hearing non-base Trump voters are waking up to the danger.

by Anonymousreply 51January 14, 2019 2:01 PM

[quote]the relatives who are Dicktator Dotard base voters reject the blatant treason as the "fake news witch hunt."

Unfortunately, this country will have to deal with these dotards long after Trump is gone. As Tom Nichols writes:

"Over the past two years, Trump and his enablers have accomplished something even more dangerous than trying to run a government on gut feeling and conspiracy theories. They have, by attacking sources of authoritative knowledge beyond the president himself, inoculated a huge swath of the American public against ever being informed about anything, providing millions of Americans with a resistance to learning that will long outlive his administration."

by Anonymousreply 52January 14, 2019 2:03 PM

Pirro's question to him about Russia? It was framed wrong. He was "insulted." He sees himself as Putin's peer.He doesn't see himself as "working for " anyone. That's why he felt insulted. And he will tell you in a heartbeat, he is "cooperating with Russia" where he can to "improve relations" and his base buys that shit even as he continues to weaken us and sow chaos catering to Russia's needs and wishes. He's a fucking traitor and there is no parsing it, this is not about semantics.

by Anonymousreply 53January 14, 2019 2:04 PM

He just said he's serving a sports team from Clemson McD, Burger King, and Wendy's for dinner. WTF.

by Anonymousreply 54January 14, 2019 2:06 PM

The reluctant voters are all now in the anti-Dump camp, I think. The core group of deplorables who love him aren’t ever going to abandon him.

by Anonymousreply 55January 14, 2019 2:07 PM

Why can't he build a wall just where it makes sense, at those parts adjacent to ports of entry, and where the experts things it might help? Fuck... so dumb.

by Anonymousreply 56January 14, 2019 2:07 PM

For so long I was completely hopeless that almost everyone who voted for Trump wouldn't wake up. Now, at least some have woken up. I don't want them to be ashamed — I want them to get active in fighting now and especially in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 57January 14, 2019 2:08 PM

UUUUGGHHHH.....Why does anyone give Michael Schmidt any airtime or credence....hes another hack whos main source is the White House.

by Anonymousreply 58January 14, 2019 2:18 PM

[quote]I don't want them to be ashamed —

I do. They won't learn otherwise. I would bet 80% of them would end up voting for him again if they had the chance. They're so stupid they'd just think to themselves, "Well this time he'll do a better job... now that he has experience and knows what he is and isn't supposed to do!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 59January 14, 2019 2:23 PM

[quote]must have had something awful to say,to have been deleted. Not even greyed out. But ah, isn't it nice that we have 47 straight posts all in agreement with each other? This is why I come to Datalounge, for the stimulating discussion!

In other words I'm the trolliest troll that ever trolled and I'm really upset you all call me out on it!

by Anonymousreply 60January 14, 2019 2:27 PM

[quote]They have, by attacking sources of authoritative knowledge beyond the president himself, inoculated a huge swath of the American public against ever being informed about anything, providing millions of Americans with a resistance to learning that will long outlive his administration.

It's beyond satire that the ignoramus-in-chief once tried something called 'Trump University.' (As if that isn't the oxymoron to end them all.) Of course it collapsed under the weight of its own fraudulence.

Nonetheless education awaits. Treason will soon be the unavoidable new subject for everyone to learn about in full. Basic bullet points available for Deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 61January 14, 2019 2:27 PM

All this did was create a new class system where Deplrorables and way, way, WAY above them actual human beings who use their critical thinking skills.

by Anonymousreply 62January 14, 2019 2:32 PM

[quote]Rather than face a disbarment hearing in his native Connecticut, beleaguered Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort has resigned his law license. In a Superior Court filing in Hartford Wednesday, the jailed Trump associate effectively forfeited in a misconduct case against him and waived his right to be readmitted to the Connecticut bar. A law panel had been scheduled to hear a misconduct complaint Feb. 7 against Manafort

LOL, the law firm representing Manafort is named Ury & Moskow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63January 14, 2019 2:35 PM

DJT is a terrible negotiator. He put nothing on the table that would have been enticing to Nancy and Chuck, who withheld flattery which DJT craves so much.

DJT has had six bankruptcies, sqaundering the millions his father gave him. He turned to receiving financing from Russian oligarchs and mob types, whereby much of that revenue may have been laundered in the process. Even with these people, he apparently still stiffs some of his creditors and contractors. Putty's ace with DJT may be IOUs and detailed knowledge of the deep and unreported illegal financial transactions therein.

by Anonymousreply 64January 14, 2019 2:38 PM

Watch Larry Hagman as an interpreter in the movie "Fail-Safe." If you've never seen this movie, you should. Start at the 30 second mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65January 14, 2019 2:49 PM

May, R64? Welcome to 2019. It's cold up in this bitch!

by Anonymousreply 66January 14, 2019 2:49 PM

When we find out just how cheaply the likes of Ryan, McConnell, Graham et al. sold out our country for, we will weep! Manafort bought out Repug delegates on the RNC floor! Rumor has it that Paul Ryan was bought off by a $500,000 payoff to his campaign. Such cheap shits. The average citizens will suffer for decades because of their cheap ass greed.

All of this Russian interference already is an epic fail if we are all talking openly about it. Think about it! They will forever pay for it, too! How stupid are they?

by Anonymousreply 67January 14, 2019 2:50 PM

Right-wing media is ablaze this morning with the "Trump is in Washington wanting to negotiate, the Democrats are all on vacation" meme.

Guess they didn't see this Sunday morning tweet from their own Jeanine Pirro:

During my exclusive interview with Pres Trump I said Speaker Pelosi was in Puerto Rico with a bunch of her Democrat colleagues. I based that on numerous reports that turned out to be wrong. The Speaker’s office says she has been in DC all weekend and I take them at their word.

by Anonymousreply 68January 14, 2019 2:55 PM

All in due time, but I want some names, I want some resignations, I want some suicides.

by Anonymousreply 69January 14, 2019 3:07 PM

She warned everyone. I'm still with her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70January 14, 2019 3:22 PM

Just as a refresher, her is a timeline of the trump campaign and Russia. There is one on Politifact as well. Mist long so perhaps I missed it, but I did not see mention of the RNC platform change regarding Russia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71January 14, 2019 3:26 PM

William Barr: 'Vitally important' for Mueller to complete Russia probe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72January 14, 2019 3:55 PM

Kyle Griffin: During the same 2017 trip, Trump met with Putin and took his interpreter's notes; he then met with Putin again (without his interpreter) and failed to tell staff; he then dictated the false statement about the Trump Tower meeting.

by Anonymousreply 73January 14, 2019 4:00 PM

[quote]William Barr: 'Vitally important' for Mueller to complete Russia probe.

Trump pulling Barr's nomination in 4, 3, 2, 1...

by Anonymousreply 74January 14, 2019 4:01 PM

Then, does Barr gut or edit it, lets Rudy and cohorts do retractions before release, or sits on it?

by Anonymousreply 75January 14, 2019 4:03 PM

[quote]Then, does Barr gut or edit it, lets Rudy and cohorts do retractions before release, or sits on it?

Per the article:

"I believe it is vitally important that the special counsel be allowed to complete his investigation," Barr plans to tell the Senate Judiciary Committee, according to prepared remarks obtained by NBC News.

"I also believe it is very important that the public and Congress be informed of the results of the Special Counsel’s work. For that reason, my goal will be to provide as much transparency as I can consistent with the law," Barr plans to say. "I can assure you that, where judgments are to be made by me, I will make those judgments based solely on the law and will let no personal, political or other improper interests influence my decisions."

Good news, if he really means it.

by Anonymousreply 76January 14, 2019 4:08 PM

Thanks for posting that r76. I REALLY need someone I trust to give an opinion on Barr. There are only a few people I would trust. His statement could be a complete set up, didn’t this asshole right a 20 page letter to Rosenstein bitching about Mueller?

by Anonymousreply 77January 14, 2019 4:13 PM

[quote]Good news, if he really means it.

There's a lot of wiggle room in his "based solely on the law" -- he can simply say that his interpretation of the law requires redactions by the Trump team before the report is released to the public.

Not that it matters, because all the contents will be leaked anyway.

by Anonymousreply 78January 14, 2019 4:18 PM

Sounds like Trump is clashing behind the scenes with Lindsey.

Here’s the fat ass talking today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79January 14, 2019 4:18 PM

Thanks for the thread OP This is where I get my news.

by Anonymousreply 80January 14, 2019 4:18 PM

In a nutshell.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81January 14, 2019 4:19 PM

Yes r78, I think you’re unfortunately probably right. He says “transparency” but he has a wide margin with which to decide if something must be made public. Who are we kidding? He can’t be trusted. But we can’t stop it, right?

by Anonymousreply 82January 14, 2019 4:20 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83January 14, 2019 4:22 PM

I just read that Scaramucci will be on Big Brother. It is amazing how sleezy all Trump’s people are, they are *pathetic*. Fucking Big Brother? What a fucking ASS. Carry on.

by Anonymousreply 84January 14, 2019 4:23 PM

because not a one are serious politicians or civil servants....every one is a famewhore and grifter.....and wanna be tv celebrities like their overlord Trump.

by Anonymousreply 85January 14, 2019 4:30 PM

We need more and more of this type of commentary. Biting, cunty sarcasm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86January 14, 2019 4:43 PM

A longer clip of Orange Marmalade scrambling to explain his meetings with Putin and of course this fucking shyster fails to mention the interpreter notes. “I meet with leaders all the time!!! I do this with the leaders of all countries!!!”

Tick tock motherfucker!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87January 14, 2019 4:47 PM

Bad news for Trump in today's Republican-friendly Rasmussen poll:

The president’s overall job approval rating has been falling since his Oval Office address last week calling for enhanced border security and the building of a wall to help stop illegal immigration. This is his lowest daily approval rating in nearly a year.

Forty-three percent (43%) of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-five percent (55%) disapprove.

by Anonymousreply 88January 14, 2019 4:47 PM

What amazes me the most is that with all the information that is in the public sphere, they are still going forward with various confirmation hearings. WTF ?.....every single nominee should be put on hold and NOT A SINGLE PERSON FOR ANY POSITION should be confirmed until we know for sure if Trump is a traitor.

by Anonymousreply 89January 14, 2019 4:48 PM

I think this might be a good idea...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90January 14, 2019 4:54 PM

R89, the ONLY thing I can surmise is that the Dems are fully committed to allowing government to run until the Mueller Report. I agree, it’s insanity. But I can also understand how the Dems feel like there isn’t enough “formal” evidence heard by Congress in public hearings to justify stalling all nominations. They are indeed in a difficult position — but I do NOT want a single nomination by him installed. They should reject each one.

Again, they will *never* convince his base. I know the Dems are working very hard to appear fair, balanced, and just. But at some point, they need to recognize that the need to stop his appointments outweighs appearances.

by Anonymousreply 91January 14, 2019 4:54 PM

What I meant to say was I’ve never *not* worked for Russia.

by Anonymousreply 92January 14, 2019 5:01 PM

Lolol ^

by Anonymousreply 93January 14, 2019 5:06 PM

"I never worked for Russia" is the new "I am not a crook." We are nearing the end.

by Anonymousreply 94January 14, 2019 5:07 PM

I don't know Bill Barr -- I've met him briefly twice -- but my former colleague at the Justice Department, the late, great David Margolis, thought highly of him. Margolis was a Democrat, but was able to survive in both Democratic and Rethuglican administrations for the last 23 years of his career (he died in 2016). While he got along with the Repukes, Margolis didn't care for all of them. He hated Rudy and he loathed Dick Thornberg.

Remember that when Barr was AG under HW Bush, Bob Mueller was the head of DOJ's Criminal Division. I think that Barr has great respect for Mueller's integrity. My sense is that if Mueller walks into the AG's conference room on the first day that Barr is in office and says, "Mr. Attorney General, congratulations -- and the President who just appointed you is a traitor who is up to his eyeballs in illegality" that Barr would listen patiently and not do anything to impede the investigation.

Barr is an old-style corporatist Repub. He likes money and he likes making money. I don't think that at his core he has much of an affinity for tRump. Hell, he took the job out a sense of obligation and because no other minimally reasonable person wanted it. When Mueller presents him with a mountain of evidence showing the breadth and depth of the Dotard's crimes, he's not going to stand in the way. He knows why no one at the Department wants John Mitchell's portrait hanging in their office or anywhere near it. He has no intention of following in Mitchell's footsteps. Especially not at this point when the walls appear to be closing in on Cheatolini.

Can I say with absolute certainty that he's going to let the "Russher" investigation go forward unimpeded? Hell, no. But, Barr also knows that he has Jerry Nadler and Adam Schiff looking over his shoulder, which should make him extremely cautious about trying to screw with Mueller's investigation.

Fingers crossed -- here's hoping for the best. Because it is highly unlikely that the Repuke Senate will reject Barr's nomination.

by Anonymousreply 95January 14, 2019 5:08 PM

'Senator, appreciate the inquiry, but White House protocol and visitation rules will not permit spit-roasting, whatever that means, in the Lincoln Bedroom. That includes when the Clemson team visits and whomever volunteers to lead a tour.'

S

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96January 14, 2019 5:11 PM

I like calling her Smoky Eyes.

by Anonymousreply 97January 14, 2019 5:12 PM

R95, thank you, I appreciate your thoughts. But can you speak specifically to the 20 page memo Barr composed to Rosenstein?

by Anonymousreply 98January 14, 2019 5:13 PM

DO NOT TRUST WILLIAM FUCKING BARR.

Old-school Republican = he's in on the con. Stop all appointments until Mueller clears Trump.

Also, R19, I appreciate your continuing thoughts on the translator. At the same time, him telling the truth under oath isn't showing any kind of favoritism, so what is the danger to his career? What makes me uneasy about this is that he didn't blow any kind of whistle. If something illegal/treasonous went down, he should have come forward and fuck his career. Since he didn't might that mean there was nothing to report?

by Anonymousreply 99January 14, 2019 5:28 PM

ALL OF THEM

TRAITORS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100January 14, 2019 5:29 PM

He's technically right. You can't call presenting hole because of blackmail work.

by Anonymousreply 101January 14, 2019 5:34 PM

He said we should"be informed " of the results he did not say he pledged to make the report public. Two different things. The main thing we CAN take comfort in is reading the indictments. They are narratives with very specific information. Each one is a piece in a larger puzzle.

It wouldn't surprise me if Mueller's report to Congress is more of a summary that a detailed narrative of unfolding events. He'll give some details, but it will not be as precise as the indictments.

I think it'll be like a road map. "We found this, we tracked it down, it led o x,y, & z. We verified, we found evidence, we indicted." He'll list the number of indictments with brief descriptions, he's list the guilty pleas, he'll do warning about the dangers we face in cyber security, and the things we will need to do in the future, and end it all with a warning and a criticism of Congress for their failure of the oversight function of their job.

That's it. The real meat is the indictments and sentencing documents. The final report is for lazy people. The court documents require wrk to patch it all together.

by Anonymousreply 102January 14, 2019 5:57 PM

With a Republican Senate majority, they are not going to delay voting on Trump's nominee for AG. Even they, don't want an extended acting AG; particularly the very controversial Whitaker. Without proof though, I think the Koch Bros had a hand in having Barr named. They get involved with everything high-stakes dealing with financial/taxation/banking/trade regulations, judicial matters to protect their interests, and pushing the diminishing of environmental regulations. They gives millions for Republican officeholders and candidates yearly, and expect a say in matters. Take their money and ignore their wishes, such a Republican will get a primary challenger. Their main focus is not protecting Trump whom they likely recognize as bumbling and troublesome. Barr is long-time Republican establishment and pro-big business. He was AG for awhile under Bush and pleased them. The Kochs could have easily told (ordered) McConnell, McCarthy, Pence, etc., and even DJT himself, to nominate Barr. That was in the works awhile even when Sessions was there, and Barr's earlier letter may have been part of the plan.

by Anonymousreply 103January 14, 2019 6:06 PM

[quote]Barr is an old-style corporatist Repub.

A lot of other old-style corporatist Repubs have rolled over for Trump, so this doesn't do much for my comfort level.

by Anonymousreply 104January 14, 2019 6:10 PM

I agree R103, I'm sure Trump is "advised" on who to nominate for various cabinet positions and for AG. I doubt he would've know who Barr was, much less come up with his name for AG. The Kochs have had their hand in with both Democratic and Republican White Houses and members of Congress for years.

They're like a cancer that grows unchecked. They were "in remission" for a few administrations, but they're back in a very aggressive form, even with a top Koch brothers executive now working in the White House as some kind of "political director." He may even be one of the leakers.

I'm betting the Kochs have had it with Trump and are ready to cut him loose. They respect Mc Connell's political assessments of the Senate, and if McConnell and Ryan warned Trump not to shut down the government, that was the Koch brothers speaking and he didn't listen to them.

by Anonymousreply 105January 14, 2019 6:17 PM

"Lindsey Graham is a puzzle" on MSNBC. No one can verbalize what everyone is thinking...

by Anonymousreply 106January 14, 2019 6:23 PM

William Barr Supported Pardons In An Earlier D.C. 'Witch Hunt': Iran-Contra.

Then-Attorney General Barr supported President George HW Bush's decision in the Iran-Contra case, which gave clemency to people who had been officials in the administration of President Ronald Reagan, including former Defense Secretary Caspar Weinberger. He had been set to go on trial to face charges about lying to Congress.

Barr said later that he believed Bush had made the right decision and that he felt people in the case had been treated unfairly.

"The big ones — obviously, the Iran-Contra ones — I certainly did not oppose any of them," Barr said as part of the Presidential Oral History Program of the Miller Center at the University of Virginia.

"I favored the broadest pardon authority," Barr said. "There were some people just arguing just for Weinberger. I said, 'No — in for a penny, in for a pound.' "

(Rumor has it that HW himself would have been swept up in criminal proceedings and Barr suggested the pardons to put an end to the investigation before that happened.)

by Anonymousreply 107January 14, 2019 6:29 PM

Trump sets policy listening to Stephen Miller But Trump fails to realize or accept Miller keeps getting him into deeper and deeper shit.

McConnell and Senate Republicans have to realize this shutdown will only cause weariness with them to grow as it gets more prolonged. McConnell could end it without Trump's approval.

by Anonymousreply 108January 14, 2019 6:45 PM

Good. Schiff is saying no to Barr. It may not help, but at least he is speaking up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109January 14, 2019 6:58 PM

thanks for the post, r70.

I am heartened to see that most of the tweets flowing Hillary's agree with her. Maybe people are waking up.

The very first reply to her was a guy admitting "I was wrong about you".

Look, no matter what happens, we need to keep working toward 2020. We need to take back the WH and Senate and hold the House. We can do this. There are more of us than them.

We can do this. Eyes on the prize.

by Anonymousreply 110January 14, 2019 7:10 PM

The Hoarse Whisperer is over the moon about The NY Times story. Here’s his anaylsis and speculation. It’s pretty damning if he’s right...

“Holy cow. This NY Times story is just littered with seismic earth-shakers sure to rattle the windows at the White House. Yowza. My very quick first-blush take on the meaty nuggets... Let’s dive in!

In the days after Comey’s firing, the FBI opened a COUNTERINTELLIGENCE investigation of Trump himself. WOW! Unlike the initial Trump-Russia investigation (which was looking primarily at events in 2016), the counterintel investigation was basically surveillance in 2017+.

Naturally, deciding to basically turn your national security and intelligence magnifying glasses on the President of the United States is a BIG DEAL. The FBI didn’t enter into it lightly.

But then Trump fired Comey... AND... did two more things that raised red flags. The first: he wrote a letter on Comey’s firing and mentioned Russia. The subtle Easter egg there: the FBI had the draft of the unsent letter. 4/

Now, tie that together with the fact that this story was broken by Mike Schmidt of the NYT. As I’ve said often in the past, I am of the belief that former White House Counsel Don McGahn is Schmidt’s source for these big bombshells.

If that is indeed the case, McGahn may very well have been working with Mueller months earlier than we ever knew. Somehow, the FBI had a draft of an unsent letter immediately. If not McGahn, it could well have been turned over by Rosenstein. Regardless, the FBI was on it. 6/

Moving right along, the implications of this are potentially enooooormous. Mueller didn’t just inherit ONE investigation focused on what happened before. He also inherited a second which was actively tracking Trump’s actions AS THEY WERE UNFOLDING. 7/

That counterintelligence investigation would have required approval at the DOJ. I can’t see how that would have been possible without Jeff Sessions’ buy-in, or at minimum, awareness. I’d be shocked if that all went down without Sessions even hearing about it. 8/

Maybe Rosenstein parlayed Sessions’ recusal into keeping all this a secret. If that’s the case, expect Trump to be looking for Rosenstein’s head on a platter any minute now. If he goes off on Rosenstein, Rod knew. Jefferson Beauregard didn’t.

Anyway, I digress. Another doozy of this now-revealed real-time counterintel probe of Trump itself: It basically served as a safety net the entire time we sat fretting about Trump firing Mueller.

The FBI was investigating potential crimes... while also monitoring the chief potential criminal in case he tried to interfere with their work. Think about that... the FBI’s counterintel resources were trained on the guy who had a “private chat” w Putin in Helsinki.

(continued in Part 2)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111January 14, 2019 7:11 PM

I hope that Miller goes down when Trump does....he was brought on by Sessions, who has dubious Russian ties as well. Like Pence and Manafort....nobody is guilt free.

by Anonymousreply 112January 14, 2019 7:11 PM

Part 2 of R111

We don’t know what actions that investigation took. It is fair to assume it included mining ongoing intel from our own resources at the NSA, etc., as well as from allies. That would have the effect of putting relevant work-product of any ally’s spying in Mueller’s hands.

Meaning, even if we weren’t eavesdropping on Trump’s convo w Putin, his late-night phone calls, his admin’s back-channel contacts with Russians, etc... someone was. Whether it was the UK, Germany, Estonia, Spain, Israel, Australia or whomever, EVERYONE spies on Russia...

...and Mueller had an open folder just waiting to be filled with whatever tasty nuggets those eyes and ears happened to pass our way. Think: A real-time Steele dossier with updates baked fresh daily.

Bringing it down out of Tom Clancy “Hunt for Orange October” territory to a more modest, conservative takeaway, we can count on at least this much: The counterintel investigation makes it highly likely Mueller has obstruction charges nailed six ways to Sunday.

Why? The CI work was essentially spying or tracking from Comey’s firing foreward. At minimum, it would have provided intel on the obstruction effort as it unfolded... and, at minimum, that would have guided Mueller’s interviews.

Remember all those witnesses who came out of meetings w Mueller saying he knew EVERYTHING? He did. Erik Prince, Stone, Corsi, McGahn, et al. He knew everything when they walked in. He had people paying attention after they walked out. 17/

Okay, I’m spinning like a top here so let me bring this in for a landing: Trump has spent the last two years trying to obstruct an investigation into 2016 events... ...and little did he know, his biggest problem would prove to be what he was doing in 2017-2018.

I think we now better understand why Mueller never called in Kushner or Junior. They were caught up in a live counterintel sweep. Questioning them would have given that away. That earth-shaker is about to sink in for them. Their problems just got 10x bigger. 19/

Last comment. Sry for rambling. Knowing all of this, I virtually guarantee Mueller turned an insider or two. Flipped informants. Not just witnesses. Informants. Don McGahn is a prime candidate. Mueller likely turned someone in the Admin itself. I’d bet many beers on it.

Okay, okay, okay, I can’t stop. I’m too amped up now. I’m practically oscillating. Here’s a delicious little karmic dessert to round out this sumptuous info feast... Remember the guy who was president before the Marmalade Menace took office? This guy... #44. Obama .

On his way out the door, we all were wallowing in our winter of discontent, Obama signed an executive order... It went largely uncovered but I noted it at the time. It was like when you’re watching Law & Order and they zoom in on a paperweight in Minute 5 of the show...

You just know that paperweight is gonna come back into play around Minute 55. Foreshadowing! Pretext! Other words meaning “that’s gonna matter!” Anyway, the point is... Obama signed an EO as a parting shot one week before leaving office.

The order revised the rules around intelligence sharing among our intel community. Specifically, it made the firehose of raw intelligence collected by the NSA directly accessible to the FBI and CIA. Instead of having to ask for intel and getting what they filtered down...

The FBI and CIA could directly access the unfiltered “SigInt” or signals intelligence. Intercepted phone calls, emails, raw intel from human sources. Everything our vast intelligence vacuum hoovers up, available directly... but only for counterintel and foreign intel purposes.

by Anonymousreply 113January 14, 2019 7:15 PM

I agree that Barr cannot be trusted at all for the very reasons Schiff states. Plus he will be very supportive of any pardons coming out of this. Part of me is thinking about potential pardons for GOP senators and representatives caught up in the Mueller findings even more than Trump, given Barr's reco on the Iran-Contra indictments.

Barr will let Mueller finish the report but I bet he'll fight/block any action to make Trump, his administration, and any GOP politicians accountable.

by Anonymousreply 114January 14, 2019 7:25 PM

Meanwhile, Hannity just opened his radio show with a 20-minute rant about Hillary's emails.

by Anonymousreply 115January 14, 2019 7:25 PM

R113, thank you soooooooooooooooooo much, I haven’t visited the HW in a while, that was great.

I just wish someone has a crystal ball to tell us “when” this is all happening. The anticipation is killing me. I cannot wait!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 116January 14, 2019 7:28 PM

Is the Hoarse Whisperer a famous journalist? His/her analysis is fascinating and exciting.

by Anonymousreply 117January 14, 2019 7:37 PM

R117

by Anonymousreply 118January 14, 2019 7:39 PM

I have you on block r117. Go figure it out why don’t you?

by Anonymousreply 119January 14, 2019 7:39 PM

R99 (and anyone else interested in learning about the ethics of interpreting) this article in USA today from July gets it pretty good. I'm a member of the American Translators Association and this was the top article cited in their December newsletter. I know diplomatic interpreters in two different countries, and they are fiercely adament above the confidentiality they must adhere to, regardless of the situation.

I've learned so much about the law in the last two years myself, and I've had to adjust to what I think should happen in this whole debacle and what the law can be applied to. Since I am in the translation profession, and I know and understand how it works, I feel it's my duty to simply point out that it's never as easy as we think, as many people in other professions do. In fact, this has nothing to do with "getting my priorities straight" as another poster said. It's about presenting the facts of an often misunderstood profession so that we all understand how complicated even this issue is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120January 14, 2019 7:40 PM

You’re prevaricating, R120.

People are dying. A-okay with you as long as you uphold an ideal?

by Anonymousreply 121January 14, 2019 8:11 PM

Perhaps a blend of nonsense, a predictive display of one's views, or an iota of an energy revelation in the cards. Nevertheless, Boris needs some entertainment while thinking about what to say from that long table in St. Petersburg. Too bad there's no private cubicle to j/o.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122January 14, 2019 8:17 PM

What did Cohen do for Hannity? What he said to Mueller about this has not been revealed. Just an inquiry about NY realestate opportunities? Cohen was not a realestate lawyer with multiple clients. He worked basically for Trump as a fixer beyond city properties involving Trump.

by Anonymousreply 123January 14, 2019 8:38 PM

So wait - Bone Spurs not only hid his own notes from his meetings with Daddy Put Put but he confiscated the Interpreter's notes as well?

So he committed yet another crime that nobody is going after him for.

by Anonymousreply 124January 14, 2019 8:43 PM

When it comes to selling out one's country and committing treason, I think the interpreter's peers would be FORGIVEN, r120!

by Anonymousreply 125January 14, 2019 8:45 PM

Thank you, R120 I read the article. It seems like interpreters are held to the same confidentiality standards as are other professionals, although the stakes are higher than most. And I can see how blabbing about clients' business could ruin the translator's reputation and cast shadows on the profession as a whole. I'm OK with those covenants and professional standards. They are also required in my field (finance).

As the article also pointed out, these are not normal times.

Since trolls/republicans/antisocials are A-OK with deconstructing our norms in government and society, then I am OK with blasting this one to smithereens, too. Drag her her ass into a court of law and demand testimony about what she saw with her own eyes and heard with her own ears concerning likely treason, committed by a POTUS, against our country.

I'll go one step further. If she sat on information and knowledge that resulted in harm to our country, and that could have been protected under whistleblower laws, then charge her also with conspiracy/treason as well and send her to jail or execute her.

I understand how that might send a shiver through your profession. It shouldn't be an issue for anyone with a moral compass.

No quarter for traitors.

by Anonymousreply 126January 14, 2019 8:47 PM

What is this bullshit about confidentiality and interpreters?

There's supposed to be a record of these meetings. Interpreters notes are included in that record are they not? Bone Spurs confiscated those notes. So what is the problem of asking the Interpreter to testify as to what was discussed at the meeting? It's not supposed to be a secret.

by Anonymousreply 127January 14, 2019 8:50 PM

I love it!!!! I love it!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128January 14, 2019 9:06 PM

Stolen from Twitter:

My only question is did he eat the notes all by himself or did he feed some to Ivanka or Jared?

by Anonymousreply 129January 14, 2019 9:10 PM

R129 he had Ivanka piss on them before he ate them.

by Anonymousreply 130January 14, 2019 9:12 PM

There is no lawyer-client confidentiality regarding the commission of a crime. The same should apply to interpreters.

by Anonymousreply 131January 14, 2019 9:14 PM

R128 here, sorreee the link isn't working, but apparently Trump went to New Orleans this afternoon to speak, and there was a crowd outside chanting, "Lock him up! Lock him up!!" I will try to find a better link

by Anonymousreply 132January 14, 2019 9:16 PM

Find that link NOW! Please.

by Anonymousreply 133January 14, 2019 9:24 PM

Here it is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134January 14, 2019 9:25 PM

More

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135January 14, 2019 9:31 PM

Those protestors make me love my country even more.

by Anonymousreply 136January 14, 2019 9:33 PM

Thank You R134! The irony is so sweet!

by Anonymousreply 137January 14, 2019 9:33 PM

This is my question for you supremely well read and intelligent DL'ers (I am so thankful for you guys!)

What are the chances- Give me a percent- that Trump will somehow be found innocent or lets say "unknowing"- as in he did not KNOWINGLY commit treason, etc...

That is my concern.

That Jonathan Karl really got in my head that this adminstration will get away with all this-

by Anonymousreply 138January 14, 2019 9:37 PM

R138 just go away. You keep trying to get that shit going and it's obvious you're a troll.

by Anonymousreply 139January 14, 2019 9:43 PM

Well MSNBC and a lot of very credible experts have determined that there is a very clear case to be made that he is definitely an asset. I know. That does stand the legal test. I believe Mueller will name Trump as an unindicted co-conspirator. Now that means they don't have definitive hard proof and the standard for a POTUS is high, admittedly, but it also says that he participated and he knew what he was doing.

The thing i have been saying, and I am now glad to read it from a lot of others, is that this is not done in isolation. The entire international intelligence community has been spying on Putin, and all the little satellites that orbit around him, and they are also monitoring Trump. So no matter how hard our Congress or the GOP goon squad tries to suppress it, it's not going to happen. Everyone knows and it will be impossible to cover it up.

by Anonymousreply 140January 14, 2019 9:44 PM

R138 is very "concerned."

by Anonymousreply 141January 14, 2019 9:47 PM

R138

0% Zero Zilch; just as are your trolling skills.

by Anonymousreply 142January 14, 2019 9:47 PM

Shall we block r138 together, in one fell swoop?

by Anonymousreply 143January 14, 2019 9:49 PM

R143

Gladly. Ready? 1, 2, 3, GO!

by Anonymousreply 144January 14, 2019 9:54 PM

R138 here- Are you people for real?? It was honest question, and R140, I thank you for answering.

Sorry to piss everyone off- I was not trolling-

This world is so fucked that it seems ANYTHING is possible with these people- That is all-

by Anonymousreply 145January 14, 2019 9:55 PM

Amen R131. Thanks for bringing that up.

by Anonymousreply 146January 14, 2019 9:55 PM

R138 I think that is a hollow defense. He was briefed by his intelligence professionals, he knew that Russian was dividing and undermining our democracy. He may not of believed it, who knows? Yet he continued to do Russia's bidding.

by Anonymousreply 147January 14, 2019 10:01 PM

You’re responding to a troll r147. I blocked it, oh yes I did, and it feels GOOD!

by Anonymousreply 148January 14, 2019 10:06 PM

Clear some more cookies, "I'm not a troll," troll.

by Anonymousreply 149January 14, 2019 10:09 PM

Would the concern trolls be so concerned if it turned out Karl's source was Rudy fucking Giuliani?

Mueller's team is LEAK PROOF. No one from Mueller's team told Karl that the report would be anticlimactic.

And if it does end up being anticlimactic, it won't be because of the content. It will be because the craven GOP and the not-liberal media refuse to hold Trump accountable for anything.

Any Democratic president would have been impeached ALREADY for half the shit Trump has done. He's already in history as having the most corrupt campaign AND administration in history, even if he himself did nothing wrong, which is literally not possible.

Concern trolls, take your "concern" and call Mitch McConnell and tell him to do his fucking job.

by Anonymousreply 150January 14, 2019 10:09 PM

Hey, troll police. I don't need you to tell me who is a troll and then tell me to block them immediately. You are played out. Game over. I will make that decision absent your "expert" advice. Thanks for playing, Boris. All you're ding is trying to disrupt, to cast suspicion and to fuck with perfectly good threads. I should not respond, but dammit this is going on repeatedly, for weeks now, and I can't stand this assholes. Maybe a person is a troll maybe not. Maybe they are sincerely expressing their thoughts. But I am a rational, intelligent person and I don't need some fucker to "warn" me about other posters. So fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 151January 14, 2019 10:16 PM

R150, we know Mueller's team doesn't leak, but Mueller's team is interviewing witnesses and they leak. Their lawyers leak. Their lawyers or people who work for their lawyers leak. Shit happens. But I agree that what Jonathan Karl was spewing very likely came from inside Trump's defense team.

by Anonymousreply 152January 14, 2019 10:19 PM

Fuck Boris, Natasha, that flying damn squirrel, the fuck off trolls, the troll calling trolls Boris trolls, the concerned about it all trolls and their fucking goat.

by Anonymousreply 153January 14, 2019 10:19 PM

R152, no witness or lawyer would be able to summarize the WHOLE report. Noone outside the Mueller team knows the whole picture.4

by Anonymousreply 154January 14, 2019 10:20 PM

So you think just because YOU don't want to know who the trolls are that others should stop pointing them out?

Well... aren't YOU special?

by Anonymousreply 155January 14, 2019 10:20 PM

R151, I don’t believe anyone here told anyone else what to do, they were simply comments on another poster. Calm the fuck down.

by Anonymousreply 156January 14, 2019 10:21 PM

Can you imagine the profanities and the insanity going on in the WH? He must be climbing walls, reading all the bad news, knowing that Mueller is closing in.

I will both fuck off and calm the fuck down when it does.

by Anonymousreply 157January 14, 2019 10:24 PM

Lolololol ^^^^^^

by Anonymousreply 158January 14, 2019 10:25 PM

I sure hope that the Senators have done their due diligence and gone over William Barr's financial arrangements with a fine laser focused eye. He has written memos and actually met with Trump Defense team members. He stinks to high heaven no matter how many people I've seen on TV talking about how he's "OK." Not good enough. Here's an older guy who has had a successful lucrative private practice and already served in government and he wants to be Trump's attorney general? This is not the Bush White House. This is the Trump White House. Pure chaos. So WTF drew him to make himself available.

by Anonymousreply 159January 14, 2019 10:26 PM

If I had more strength I would suggest we call our Senators about Barr. But my gut is that we need to reserve our energy as even bigger events are looming. But fuck Barr, anyone who would work for Trump I can’t trust. Period, end.

by Anonymousreply 160January 14, 2019 10:28 PM

A lot of very stupid Deplorables would still vote for Trump and they should never be accepted by society.

by Anonymousreply 161January 14, 2019 10:32 PM

[quote] as in he did not KNOWINGLY commit treason, etc.

Except that all signs point to him knowingly participating in this conspiracy to defraud the United States and to commit treason with an adverse foreign power for his benefit. The best evidence comes from his actions: he has repeatedly lied about his contacts with Russia; he tried to cover up the true nature of the tRump Tower meeting; he told Lester Hold that he fired Comey because the "tRump Russher thing" was totally made up; and he has had five private meetings with Putin and no one knows what was said. He took the notes from the translator (a violation of the Presidential Records Act), and instructed that person not to tell anyone -- including senior Administration officials -- regarding the content of the meeting. The Rethuglican platform was changed at the last minute to a favorable stance on Russian involvement in the Ukraine. The list of people from the Drumpf campaign who met with Russians is long. Go back and find out the number of contacts with Russia that the past Democratic and Repub presidential campaigns had with Russia.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

And, this is not a comprehensive list, but only some of the information that the public knows about. You want a percentage: ZERO that he didn't know he was a co-conspirator and committing treason.

by Anonymousreply 162January 14, 2019 10:32 PM

Yeah, the press is bending over backwards pointing out that Barr said Mueller "should" be allowed to finish his investigation and make it public.

That's a far cry from "I guarantee he will be allowed to finish and publicize it."

by Anonymousreply 163January 14, 2019 10:33 PM

thank you for posting the HW twitter roll up entirely, r113. I hate having to go over to twitter and read thru it from the mobile links.

That is some good shit right there. May be time to put that champagne on ice, eh?

NOLA, you are the shitz! Way to go! You make us proud! Thank you for kicking him in the face. I love that so much!

Ah! I cannot stop laughing today after reading this thread. I am almost giddy.

by Anonymousreply 164January 14, 2019 10:34 PM

R151.

by Anonymousreply 165January 14, 2019 10:34 PM

R145.

by Anonymousreply 166January 14, 2019 10:35 PM

R165 just walk away now. Trust.

by Anonymousreply 167January 14, 2019 10:36 PM

No, I do not trust anyone who works for Trump. They are all simply liars.

by Anonymousreply 168January 14, 2019 10:36 PM

R167.

by Anonymousreply 169January 14, 2019 10:37 PM

Shit....we're infested with the blocked checking to see what they missed by blocking.

Don't miss the full blood Super moon later this month. May be a portent....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170January 14, 2019 10:52 PM

R170.

by Anonymousreply 171January 14, 2019 10:55 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172January 14, 2019 11:13 PM

During the 2016 campaign, Gary Johnson, the Libertarian Presidential candidate, was asked about Aleppo. He had no idea what Aleppo was, and his response showed his immense lack of knowledge about the Syrian conflict that was much in the news then. Johnson got blasted in the media for the display of ignorance, and it was appropriate the media did so.

In the December 15, 2015 GOP candidates debate, Donald Trump was asked about the Nuclear Triad. He fumbled the question and it was obvious he did not know what the term meant. Marco Rubio answered the question for him. The media noticed, there was some short-term coverage about it, but Trump escaped major scrutiny and criticism about it.

To me, this should have been alarming, even in late 2015. That incident confirmed Trump was grossly unprepared to be a President. What is the point of debates and candidate interviews if one guy in the mix is allowed a pass? That pattern has repeated itself over and over in Trump behavior since. He's gotten way too many passes by his party and segments of the media. If it is not theatrical, blatant incompetence, in itself, gets skimmed over.

by Anonymousreply 173January 14, 2019 11:20 PM

Trump’s Twitter account has gone full retard.

by Anonymousreply 174January 14, 2019 11:28 PM

[quote]So wait - Bone Spurs not only hid his own notes from his meetings with Daddy Put Put but he confiscated the Interpreter's notes as well?

Bone Spurs taking notes at his meetings? You must be joking.

And the interpreter's notes aren't a proper and full transcript of the meeting. They're incomplete notes for the interpreter's own use to remind himself/herself of what she/she will be translating in a minute or so. Like one jots down key words at a meeting. They can still be valuable though.

by Anonymousreply 175January 14, 2019 11:32 PM

God, the scene of Trump and his display of fast food is embarrassing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176January 14, 2019 11:35 PM

He said one of his options for the Clemson guests was for Melethusia and Mother to make them something in the kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 177January 14, 2019 11:38 PM

Who really worries about trolls? Other trolls?

by Anonymousreply 178January 14, 2019 11:51 PM

Trump is a fucking embarrassment on every level.

by Anonymousreply 179January 14, 2019 11:53 PM

R178 you sound... worried?

by Anonymousreply 180January 15, 2019 12:11 AM

[quote]They can still be valuable though.

Obviously. Which is why Bone Spurs confiscated them.

by Anonymousreply 181January 15, 2019 12:12 AM

I won't link Bretbart, Sputnik, and other right-wing & pro-Putty media. Below is the closest I could find that is somewhat balanced.

There's currently a flurry on the right denouncing the Chairman of the Democratic Coalition, Jon Cooper, for conveying that Lindsey Graham may be under blackmail by DJT & Putty. It expresses a Republican informed him about the matter that pertains to speculation regarding sexual kink.

There was a poster on DL a couple days ago that dropped a tidbit about this before this story appeared in the media.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182January 15, 2019 12:13 AM

[quote]What are the chances- Give me a percent- that Trump will somehow be found innocent or lets say "unknowing"- as in he did not KNOWINGLY commit treason, etc...

I believe you're asking an honest question. And a realistic one.

Found innocent? I seriously doubt it. Will they cut a deal? Much more likely.

If you haven't yet listened to Rachel Maddow's excellent podcast "Bagman" they discuss precisely the same issue with Spiro Agnew in 1973. In Agnew's case the prosecutors agreed to waive charges in exchange for his immediate resignation. The prosecutors decided it was more important to not let a criminal take over as President if Nixon resigned.

Given the amount of shit Mueller has on these people and the extreme seriousness of the charges, one would hope the special counsel could throw the book at all of them. But as "Bagman" demonstrates, sometimes you let justice slide in exchange for saving democracy. It's completely possible. The priority will be to get Trump and his people the fuck out of the WH, and if they have to cut a deal to do that....

by Anonymousreply 183January 15, 2019 12:16 AM

[quote]There was a poster on DL a couple days ago that dropped a tidbit about this before this story appeared in the media.

You mean the tidbit that DL has been talking about for years?

by Anonymousreply 184January 15, 2019 12:21 AM

A question about the interpreter for any DL experts...If the interpreter heard Trump committing crimes during the conversation, would they be obligated to report it?

by Anonymousreply 185January 15, 2019 12:21 AM

R183, THANKS. I appreciate your response.. And it was an honest question.

I cannot believe the reactions I got to my question, I feel that I have clearly missed something in the other threads and should have just kept to myself. "The Concern Troll" I don't even know what the fuck that means.

In lieu of criminal charges, if this will get these people out of the WH, that is good enough for me. My concern is that somehow this man/administration could completely get away with this- A ridiculous notion? I guess so. Nothing seems quite out of the question since 2016.

And I am going to check out Bagman. Thanks again-

by Anonymousreply 186January 15, 2019 12:24 AM

I still don't understand why anyone would say the interpreter was bound by confidentiality laws when the meeting is supposed to be documented anyway.

by Anonymousreply 187January 15, 2019 12:24 AM

R184 do keep up. It was post R5 & r9 in the prior thread: Treasons I'm focused. It must have not been your shift.

by Anonymousreply 188January 15, 2019 12:47 AM

[Quote] Donald Trump just attacked his former lawyer’s *family* as he prepares to testify against Trump — a potential witness tampering crime, which Biggie used to literally brag about...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189January 15, 2019 12:47 AM

R178 R183 R186

by Anonymousreply 190January 15, 2019 12:49 AM

Yeah, R188, so... as I said... the "tidbit" that has gone around these threads for almost two years....

So uh.. yeah... do try to keep up.

by Anonymousreply 191January 15, 2019 12:51 AM

R186

by Anonymousreply 192January 15, 2019 12:53 AM

Nailed you, deflector^

by Anonymousreply 193January 15, 2019 12:53 AM

R191

by Anonymousreply 194January 15, 2019 12:54 AM

R191

by Anonymousreply 195January 15, 2019 12:55 AM

R188 your post doesn't even make sense.

That isn't a new thing. We've been talking about the Senatrice being spitroasted for at least a year if not longer.

by Anonymousreply 196January 15, 2019 12:58 AM

We have been talking about Lindsay and the spit roasting for a really long time but don't forget to include the part about how it was most likely with men of color.

by Anonymousreply 197January 15, 2019 1:01 AM

The problem with the "wittingly" vs. "unwittingly" argument is that even if you believe Trump was unaware at first, he clearly learned soon enough and never stopped doing Putin's work. Remember, the cover-up is always worse than the crime.

by Anonymousreply 198January 15, 2019 1:01 AM

R192 R193 R195

G-26

Bingo!

by Anonymousreply 199January 15, 2019 1:01 AM

Here my little darlings, a fresh morsel for your delectation!!!!! Enjoy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200January 15, 2019 1:01 AM

R199.

by Anonymousreply 201January 15, 2019 1:03 AM

Oh if Miss Lindsey's gettin' a-spit roasted you [bold]KNOW[/bold] it's by two 260-pound black dudes.

It's part of a lady's Southern heritage. :0

by Anonymousreply 202January 15, 2019 1:03 AM

Yes, R200! Now we just need something on Chaffetz, Ryan, and McTurtle.

by Anonymousreply 203January 15, 2019 1:04 AM

Heavens, Mandingo! You’ve caught me in nothin' but ma delicates.

by Anonymousreply 204January 15, 2019 1:10 AM

Remember Kevin McCarthy is on a recording telling Rethugs before the election, “There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump." And Paul Ryan cutting him off and swearing everybody to secrecy (yeah, right).

Now's a good time for reporters to ask the House Minority leader to explain himself.

by Anonymousreply 205January 15, 2019 1:15 AM

r205 And if they knew this, they should go to prison and be hanged for treason.

by Anonymousreply 206January 15, 2019 1:19 AM

I sincerely hope that none of these fuckers are able to make a plea deal to get out of the deserved consequences. The penalty for treason is death. Make it a pay per view event and the US will no longer have a deficit.

by Anonymousreply 207January 15, 2019 1:19 AM

We used to make sure this was on every thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208January 15, 2019 1:22 AM

Actually, Graham looks and acts stressed. He's been contradicting himself, displays a short temper towards Senate colleagues, gets backstabbed by Trump, doing at least two TV interviews almost daily, speaks of being depressed, became way over-dramatic about Kavanaugh even after he was confirmed, and is making inappropriate declarations of what he'll do as Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

He apparently did not relax much during the holidays. He may adore attention and the camera, but he's increasingly losing his composure. He's under serious pressure, self-made and/or external.

by Anonymousreply 209January 15, 2019 1:24 AM

When Mueller indicted the 17 Russians it was reported that the Kremlin was apoplectic: Mueller had somehow gotten his hands on the “secret sauce” Putin used to sow discord and throw elections. Worse, he was beginning to lay out the magician’s prized tricks for the rest of the world to see. Harder to do the magic once that happens.

I suspect that in return for some investments and the ill-gotten Presidency, Trump promised Putin Bigger Money (sanctions relief), intelligence secrets (spies unmasked) and an absolute block on our agencies (Comey) investigating how the magic was done. Firing was supposed to do the latter.

by Anonymousreply 210January 15, 2019 1:32 AM

R206, it’s not an “if.” We’ve heard the recording 1000 times. They said it. They know it. They knew it. They did it. They failed to do. Blahblahblah blahblahblah blahblahblah.

One thing I’m still not clear on is Treason itself. Everything I’ve read is that people can only be charged with Treason if Congress has first declared war with a particular country. Is that correct? So someone can do all of this without it qualifying as Treason? Obviously there are dozens of other crimes, but I want Treason. Also, if Congress declares war with Russia tomorrow, can these fuckers have Treason charges that are retroactive? This is one area of the law that I’m still not crystal clear on.

But the bottom line is that they ALL knew and participated in this, so someone is going to have to decide exactly where the line is for someone to be charged. For instance, are Congressional aides held criminally responsible if they “knew” but were only witnessing these crimes? I say YES, otherwise we won’t be able to stop this behavior in the future. Citizens in general, and politicians specifically, need to know that if they are even a WITNESS to these crimes, they are aiding and abetting by doing nothing and will be charged. We can not afford to be lenient.

by Anonymousreply 211January 15, 2019 1:36 AM

Did anyone see that interview that Rachel just did with the IC guy???? He's sounding the alarm bell after the WAPO article. "The President is a clear and present danger to the security of the US."

He was involved in the investigation until recently

by Anonymousreply 212January 15, 2019 1:39 AM

R212

by Anonymousreply 213January 15, 2019 1:40 AM

Can you provide links r212?

by Anonymousreply 214January 15, 2019 1:41 AM

Still on now

by Anonymousreply 215January 15, 2019 1:42 AM

A few things to keep in mind when you doubt the strength of Mueller's case or Trump's involvement:

1) This thing blew wide open in 2016 when MULTIPLE of our Allies reported that members of Trump's campaign were walking into surveillance nets around known Russian spies. The above poster is right--this isn't just our domestic IC at work. Trump is FUCKED.

2) the Butina indictments described "secret, pro-Russian societies" within the GOP, and the funneling of money through an American "gun advocacy organization." The GOP is afraid of Mueller for a reason--they're about to be gutted by one of their own.

3) But for the deplorable on Manafort's jury, he would have been found guilty on ALL 18 counts--and independently of Rick Gate's testimony. In today's digital world, the receipts are speaking for themselves.

4) FinCEN was brought in almost immediately. Trump has been laundering Russian money for for years, and the investigation of that most certainly reaches into other countries, corporations and wealthy donors. And Mueller doesn't give a flying fuck where the corruption leads.

5) Norway actually hacked and filmed Russia as they were hacking the DNC. If there is anything that was pulled and subsequently used by Trump, Mueller knows. What's the phrase used by those interviewed by the Special Counsel? "Mueller knows everything."

Mueller famously told one of his clients: "Well it sounds like you need to go to jail." He's not intimidated by Trump, the mob or Russia. He is a fucking Honey Badger. I hope he indicts every single asshole involved, down to the Huckabeast and every single intern who even SUSPECTED foul play.

Then we need to address the traitorous voters who brought Trump to power, and those who continue to provide cover for him today.

by Anonymousreply 216January 15, 2019 1:42 AM

Which WaPo article

by Anonymousreply 217January 15, 2019 1:43 AM

The Rosenberg's were put to death, why? What enemy did they supposedly help? I think Trump should be put to death, simply because he told lies constantly. McConnell should be put to death, because he refuses to do his job.

by Anonymousreply 218January 15, 2019 1:43 AM

r211, Dont worry that pretty head of yours....there are enough other charges that carry the death penalty which Donnie TwoScoops will be facing....starting with espionage, among others.

by Anonymousreply 219January 15, 2019 1:45 AM

[quote]One thing I’m still not clear on is Treason itself. Everything I’ve read is that people can only be charged with Treason if Congress has first declared war with a particular country. Is that correct?

Here you go, from Wikipedia:

[quote]Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

The conditions within the US constitution for charging somebody with treason are quite restricted. However, it's much easier in US law to charge somebody with sedition or espionage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220January 15, 2019 1:49 AM

Thank you r219 and r220!!!

by Anonymousreply 221January 15, 2019 1:52 AM

Rachel's interview the Laufman the former DoJ CounterIntel chief was stunning. I really can't take it anymore! This is nuts!!

by Anonymousreply 222January 15, 2019 1:54 AM

I’m watching it now too, it is unreal, it’s like I’m watching a fucking movie.

by Anonymousreply 223January 15, 2019 1:56 AM

[quote]Norway actually hacked and filmed Russia as they were hacking the DNC.

It was the Dutch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224January 15, 2019 1:56 AM

FYI Steve King (R-KKK) has been stripped of all his committee seats for saying outloud what the republicans are all about. White Power

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225January 15, 2019 1:56 AM

Trump's situation is without precedent in US history. It will be very interesting to see how this plays out. Lots of Breaking News or Special Reports will be coming in the future.

by Anonymousreply 226January 15, 2019 1:58 AM

Oh jeez, thank you, R224! You are correct.

by Anonymousreply 227January 15, 2019 1:59 AM

How utterly embarrassing for America. They have installed a Russian asset in their most cherished seat of power. How will history treat this as a former great power.

by Anonymousreply 228January 15, 2019 2:01 AM

[quote]White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders attends the reception for the Clemson Tigers in the State Dining Room of the White House in Washington, Monday, Jan. 14, 2019. (AP Photo/Susan Walsh)

Look how sad she is that she KNOWS there won't be anything left when the football team is done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229January 15, 2019 2:01 AM

David Laufman = daddy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230January 15, 2019 2:03 AM

Sadly, I don't think those Rachel's age and younger understand the origin of "Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country." So the (do we want to call it a) twitter "joke" by David Laufman was lost on the young'uns.

"...the phrase was proposed as a typing drill by a teacher named Charles E. Weller. Incidentally, many typing books now use the variant 'Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country' instead, because it exactly fills out a 70-space line if you put a period at the end."

by Anonymousreply 231January 15, 2019 2:03 AM

[quote]"Getting ready to address the Farm Convention today in Nashville, Tennessee. Love our farmers, love Tennessee - a great combination! See you in a little while."

He was heading to New Orleans, Louisiana.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232January 15, 2019 2:04 AM

Thank you, R208. I wanted to vomit when he handed the gavel over to Speaker Pelosi last week, then appeared behind Trump, Pence et. al. right afterward. If he didn't get his pussy over to Mueller and tell everything that he knows and suspects, then I'll pay money to go to his hanging.

by Anonymousreply 233January 15, 2019 2:06 AM

R228, we don’t know how history will view this, but quite frankly, the truth must be told, regardless of how the US “looks.”

by Anonymousreply 234January 15, 2019 2:06 AM

R228 seems "concerned."

by Anonymousreply 235January 15, 2019 2:08 AM

Rats. Ship.

[quote]Raj Shah has left his role as White House Principal Deputy Press Secretary and Deputy Assistant to the President. Shah occasionally filled in for Sarah Huckabee Sanders when she was still holding daily press briefings, which have since stopped without notice.

[quote]Raj Shah has left his role as White House principal deputy press secretary, becoming the latest of several Trump administration officials to depart in recent months.

[quote]He will launch and head media affairs firm Ballard Media Group with high-profile lobbyist Brian Ballard, Shah said in a statement Monday. Jamie Rubin, a former assistant secretary of state for public affairs under President Bill Clinton, has also signed on to lead the project.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236January 15, 2019 2:10 AM

R233, it’s funny too, when I see them speak, and I know that they know, you can see it in their expressions, body language, and of course, things they say. They are all shitting themselves but making like its business as usual. Pa-pa-pa-poker face, pa-pa-poker face. They hope to “bullshit” and “bluff” their way through this. Too bad the whole fucking planet knows and has a problem with it.

by Anonymousreply 237January 15, 2019 2:10 AM

Rachel's interview of Laufman was super scary. Trump is a "clear and present danger" to the county. It's like a movie. Horrifying.

by Anonymousreply 238January 15, 2019 2:11 AM

Fun fact: Chris Hayes interviewed Rachel Maddow on his podcast. She mentioned that her mother [bold]QUITE LITERALLY [/bold] nursed her while watching the Watergate hearings through the summer of 1973.

This shit is quite literally in her blood!

by Anonymousreply 239January 15, 2019 2:12 AM

Yes r238. I'm starting to feel some anxiety lift, like we're over a hump. I've even laughed. But we need to stay strong and remember that we have tho momentum now. Because I think we have more scary moments ahead, like the shutdown isn't scary enough, ...

by Anonymousreply 240January 15, 2019 2:18 AM

If anyone finds a clip of the Rachel segment please post.

by Anonymousreply 241January 15, 2019 2:18 AM

Cool r239.

by Anonymousreply 242January 15, 2019 2:19 AM

The idea of Rachel being nursed while her mother watched the Watergate hearings makes me feel funny down there.

by Anonymousreply 243January 15, 2019 2:22 AM

Oh how I long for the day we see Fat Orange hailed out in cuffs. I hope they cuff his whole whore family. I will have champagne chilling, ready to pop in celebration.

I also want ALL the kompromat on Miz Lindz, McTurtle, Ryan and the NRA splattered in every front page of every paper, website, blog, skywriting whatever.

THEN I want the hardcore Trumpanzees sent to “re-education sessions” or some kind of deprogramming. It’s the only way they’ll learn

by Anonymousreply 244January 15, 2019 2:24 AM

Hauled*

by Anonymousreply 245January 15, 2019 2:26 AM

You’re damn right I’m concerned R235. Your country has a Russian asset occupying the White House with an agenda to destabilize America. This should concern Americans and all good and decent law abiding nations. If you’re not concerned about this, scared and terrified about this, maybe you should be over at that Connie Francis thread or some other airhead thread.

by Anonymousreply 246January 15, 2019 2:27 AM

yes, r182, see r106

and the guy Jon Cooper

[quote]A Republican just told me that he doubts @LindseyGrahamSC is kowtowing to Trump (and indirectly Putin) because he’s being blackmailed over his sexual orientation (an open secret) or even financial corruption. Rather, he thinks it probably involves some pretty serious sexual kink.

[quote]By the way, as an openly gay man myself, I couldn’t care less about Lindsey Graham's sex life (gay, straight or otherwise). However, Graham is the Senate Judiciary Chair and there’s a strong likelihood that he's being blackmailed by the Russians. If so, that needs to be revealed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247January 15, 2019 2:30 AM

Lawrence O'Donnell discussed this new story tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248January 15, 2019 2:30 AM

Just because there were no bombs or guns and tanks, no armies on the march doesn't mean anything. What we experienced was a cyber attack and it was an act of war so anyone who is collaborating with the enemy has committed treason.

by Anonymousreply 249January 15, 2019 2:31 AM

[quote]"The Concern Troll" I don't even know what the fuck that means.

[quote]My concern is that somehow this man/administration could completely get away with this-

Ladies and gents, the All-Innocence Concern Troll!

by Anonymousreply 250January 15, 2019 2:31 AM

DELICIOUS

by Anonymousreply 251January 15, 2019 2:31 AM

Agreed, r249, and they should all be executed.

by Anonymousreply 252January 15, 2019 2:35 AM

Fascinating, R246.

by Anonymousreply 253January 15, 2019 2:35 AM

"Have you ever worked for Russia?"

NYET!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254January 15, 2019 2:37 AM

I did not think I could ever be more in love with Chris Evans, but when he starts calling Miz Linz "Smithers" I spew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255January 15, 2019 2:40 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256January 15, 2019 2:41 AM

New Trumpcast episode just posted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257January 15, 2019 2:42 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258January 15, 2019 2:42 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259January 15, 2019 2:42 AM

Mark Hamill ‏ [quote]It's a simple 'Yes" or "No' question and, of course... he never answers it. #DodgingDonTheCon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260January 15, 2019 2:43 AM

R241, the audio should be posted soon tonight on the Rachel podcast (commercial-free audio of each episode).

by Anonymousreply 261January 15, 2019 2:46 AM

Michael Isikoff had been passionate today on MSNBC, urging Congress to move forward with its own investigations. We may never see the Mueller report, etc. so Congress must act as well.

by Anonymousreply 262January 15, 2019 2:56 AM

Lawrence O'Donnell had a great opening, concluding that Cheeto's "I have never worked for Russia." will become the new "I am not a crook."

Yes, Mihael Isikoff on Lawrence was adamant that Congress (the House) should be holding hearings and investigations regardless of whether they intersect with the SC investigations. He also said he was disappointed with Schiff saying that the Cohen hearing will be a closed one. He was like, bring everything out in the open and let people hear for themselves what exactly is going on. He made a lot of sense actually.

by Anonymousreply 263January 15, 2019 3:00 AM

Please tell me this will end soon. I need to see the pukes and the drumpfs hanging on the Mall.

by Anonymousreply 264January 15, 2019 3:08 AM

The beginning of the end. We'll all remember this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265January 15, 2019 3:12 AM

Nunes is next. Daily Beast story, covered here as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266January 15, 2019 3:15 AM

Bill Browder, originator and advocate for the Magnitsky Act, is on Trumpcast tonight.

by Anonymousreply 267January 15, 2019 3:15 AM

r206, Get over the "hanged for treason" thing, it's not happening.

Damn, some of you bitches are blood thirsty.

by Anonymousreply 268January 15, 2019 3:17 AM

[quote]Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason...

Semantics here, but isn't "OR adheres to their enemies" enough?

by Anonymousreply 269January 15, 2019 3:20 AM

O.K., shot then.

by Anonymousreply 270January 15, 2019 3:20 AM

He'll resign. Pence will pardon him. Pence will be outed after that.

by Anonymousreply 271January 15, 2019 3:24 AM

[quote]"I have never worked for Russia."

If you're going to say that after "I don't know Putin, have no deals in Russia" and then we find out you tried to give a $50-million apartment to Putin while running for President . . . well, forgive us if we'd like a legit investigation and a subpoena or two.

by Anonymousreply 272January 15, 2019 3:24 AM

“It’s a hoax. It’s made up! WITCH HUNT.”

by Anonymousreply 273January 15, 2019 3:27 AM

Roberts is STILL pushing this, trying to undermine the investigation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274January 15, 2019 3:27 AM

“I said to myself, I said, this whole thing, this Russher thing, it’s a made up story! It’s a hoax!”

by Anonymousreply 275January 15, 2019 3:32 AM

When he was involved in the debates, Trump was completely ignorant and rude...why did his voters think that was OK? I think they decided to accept all his bullshit, because they are all racist and they are all, still racist.

by Anonymousreply 276January 15, 2019 3:35 AM

r274....fuck off with your "Roberts" bullshit. This is a separate filing that was done AFTER the first one,....and considering the SC denied the first one, they'll probably do the same here.

by Anonymousreply 277January 15, 2019 3:36 AM

“This whole thing is a WITCH HUNT put on by Crooked Hillary and the Dems. Lock her up!”

by Anonymousreply 278January 15, 2019 3:36 AM

R277, why so touchy? Family friend?

by Anonymousreply 279January 15, 2019 3:39 AM

[quote]He'll resign. Pence will pardon him. Pence will be outed after that.

Pence is knee deep in this too. As head of the transition he's going down with it.

by Anonymousreply 280January 15, 2019 3:41 AM

Thank you R277. I thought I was losing my mind, but it is exactly what you said in your comment.

by Anonymousreply 281January 15, 2019 3:41 AM

R269, the key to that clause isn't the "or" but the meaning of the term "enemies." It's not used in the colloquial sense; you can't deem a country an "enemy" simply because it is hostile to us. There must be an actual, physical war, one involving armies; Madison discusses this in the Federalist papers. There are a number of ancient Supreme Court cases which also discuss what the Framers intended concerning treason.

by Anonymousreply 282January 15, 2019 3:52 AM

[quote]The idea of Rachel being nursed while her mother watched the Watergate hearings makes me feel funny down there.

(in best Leonard Nimoy Spock voice)

Fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 283January 15, 2019 3:54 AM

Thank you r282!!! That’s why I was saying I wasn’t yet crystal clear on Treason, but posters have assured me it will simply be other charges relating to espionage etc. But I don’t think it can be Treason because Congress hasn’t declared war on Russia.

by Anonymousreply 284January 15, 2019 3:55 AM

It is easier to convict on Espionage. Plus, espionage is up to the death penalty. And, DC has capital punishment by hanging. I want to live to see Trump swing.

Trump has done infinitely more harm than Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.

by Anonymousreply 285January 15, 2019 4:01 AM

r269 The Rosenbergs were executed for espionage, not treason, since there was no state of war between the United States and the Soviet Union at the time they committed their acts.

by Anonymousreply 286January 15, 2019 4:01 AM

The argument could be made that cyber wars and wars of terror are undeclared wars. Russia's interference, including hacking, in our election was an act of war in the modern sense of wars.

by Anonymousreply 287January 15, 2019 4:02 AM

Lets go for Treason, Espionage and Sedition. Why not?

by Anonymousreply 288January 15, 2019 4:07 AM

r287 That would require a Supreme Court decision expanding the definition of war. And that would require Ruth Bader Ginsburg to stay alive and John Roberts to rule against Trump.

by Anonymousreply 289January 15, 2019 4:07 AM

Yes we know Treason is most likely not what will be charged but... Dear God don't make us have to come up with Espionage titles!

by Anonymousreply 290January 15, 2019 4:09 AM

If you argue that the definition of treason only applies to declared wars with two armies fighting each other, then no one in the largest industrialized nations will ever be able to commit treason because no nuclear nation is ever going to declare a war like that on another nuclear power. That is illogical.

by Anonymousreply 291January 15, 2019 4:11 AM

A handy-dandy list of people worldwide convicted for Treason. US is towards the end of the alphabetical list.

Among the more famous people convicted of treason in WWII were "Tokyo Rose" and "Axis Sally" for spreading Nazi propaganda. Axis Sally spent 10 years in prison; Tokyo Rose had her sentence commuted by JFK(!) and was deported to Japan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292January 15, 2019 4:22 AM

And don't worry R291, you can still hang people for sedition or espionage, which are much easier to convict.

by Anonymousreply 293January 15, 2019 4:23 AM

[quote]There must be an actual, physical war, one involving armies

You are aware, are you not, that the cyberattack on the United States was conceived and executed by the Soviet military?

No reasonable judge, facing an American who worked with the Japanese to surprise-attack Pearl Harbor, would say, "Well, we hadn't DECLARED war at that point, so its all good."

Treason is as treason does.

by Anonymousreply 294January 15, 2019 4:25 AM

I want to see Nunes get the death penalty. I can’t tell you how happy I am to hear Mueller is investigating at least one incident that douche was involved in.

by Anonymousreply 295January 15, 2019 4:34 AM

[quote]Tokyo Rose had her sentence commuted by JFK(!)

you sure?

[quote]and was deported to Japan.

you sure?

by Anonymousreply 296January 15, 2019 4:35 AM

R294, I’m not the poster you’re responding to, but I believe he/she may be right. My understanding is that the war must be formally declared. That doesn’t mean I don’t think we are in a war though — whether Congress ever declares it or not, obviously we are at war with Russia. But hearing the history on it is helpful, I really don’t think there will be any shortage of charges with which to choose.

by Anonymousreply 297January 15, 2019 4:37 AM

Espionage still stands.

by Anonymousreply 298January 15, 2019 4:45 AM

R292 "Tokyo Rose had her sentence commuted by JFK(!) and was deported to Japan."

WTF are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 299January 15, 2019 4:46 AM

It is nice to know that Nunes is being investigated by Mueller. Honestly, he should be in prison by now. I do want Mueller to come down on Trump but there are all these Senators and congressman to investigate (laundering Russian money?) .

by Anonymousreply 300January 15, 2019 4:50 AM

[quote]WTF are you talking about?

It's whataboutism after smoking sherm.

by Anonymousreply 301January 15, 2019 4:50 AM

Let them all hang, and once they’re dead, we can shove (cheap) cake on their mouths. They need to suffer before they die for their treasonous acts against our country.

by Anonymousreply 302January 15, 2019 4:54 AM

Is Trump so damn stupid, that he doesn't know that Mueller already knows everything?

by Anonymousreply 303January 15, 2019 4:56 AM

Who will be the first to swallow a bullet?

by Anonymousreply 304January 15, 2019 5:09 AM

I don't GAF what you call it as long as it comes with asset forfeiture and the death penalty.

For every last one of these vile fuckers.

by Anonymousreply 305January 15, 2019 6:04 AM

R292, I used to buy candy from her in the early 80s in my neighborhood in Chicago, where she died in 2006.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306January 15, 2019 6:07 AM

Swallow a bullet is a lovely thought but none of them will do that. If anyone should it should be Manafort...his goose is cooked.

by Anonymousreply 307January 15, 2019 6:25 AM

What disgusts me is the prospect of nobody getting their just desserts for this. Nixon didn't pay, was helicoptered to comfortable safety and was rehabilitated as persona grata in no time, even got a fancy pants funeral. I have no doubt Trump and the rest will get some similar escape hatch via ridiculous pardons etc., perhaps some low hanging fruit will get a slap. Much as he deserves the Mussolini lamp post treatment, Trump won't get anything near it and even then he won't have the decency to keep his mouth shut after he's shown the door ( probably as rough as it'll get for him ) and he'll always have an audience of sycophants to bolster him in whatever cozy bubble he'll be allowed to live in. Why does it wreck democracy ( the excuse given for letting political villains off ) if the guilty have to pay for their crimes? I'd love to see him pay heavily as he should but there is no historical precedent for the powerful being held to account and the system is phobic about addressing that.

by Anonymousreply 308January 15, 2019 6:58 AM

In the written Russian response to the havking indictments, they stated the hacks were carried out as an act of war. I can’t find the document in my quick goggling for it but it was referenced and discussed in one of our past Treason threads.

by Anonymousreply 309January 15, 2019 7:11 AM

Trumpet Dumpty makes Nixon, and even Benedict Arnold look like patriotic "Rebecca's of Sunnybrook Farm". His crimes are truly unprecedented in American History...He blatantly sold the country out to Russia, Saudi Arabia, anyone with money. He is completely devoid of principles and morals. If he's helicoptered out to some place within the U.S., I would be surprised is he didn't suffer some sort of "accident" if he's never brought to justice.

by Anonymousreply 310January 15, 2019 7:18 AM

I hope you're right R310 nothing is too harsh for him, but the systems looks after itself and for some reason any kind of admission of fault or failure seems anathema to it.

by Anonymousreply 311January 15, 2019 7:23 AM

R308 & R310 -

Try not to be so glum!

I had friends over for dinner last night - and we played a little game - which cheered us all enormously!

Went around the table and got them each to answer - along with their reasoning! - which they’d prefer for the Trump regime higher ups:

Gallows or guillotine?

We all became quite enthusiastic - really brightened up proceedings! Try it! I think it it’ll help!

by Anonymousreply 312January 15, 2019 7:29 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313January 15, 2019 7:40 AM

And really - R308 - R310 -

If charges are ever proved and it’s in the public domain that the Cheeto et al behaved treasonously - AND somehow they were pardoned...

Do you really think they’d be able to expect to live the remainder of their lives safely anywhere? I doubt that. I’m sure there’re many, many deeply patriotic countrymen who’d see to it that justice was delivered.

Picture Mussolini’s ultimate fate at the hands of a group of his people. Also a very comforting image when thinking of the traitorous scum currently in charge.

by Anonymousreply 314January 15, 2019 7:40 AM

There is no legal basis for "interpreter confidentiality." No court in the United States would accede to a claim of it. "Job security" isn't an excuse or a reason.

It's like Junior's attempt to claim "father-son confidentiality."

by Anonymousreply 315January 15, 2019 8:02 AM

R303, Trump knows. He's now acting frantically to earn more points with Putin, probably by turning over state secrets in those undocumented meetings; working at getting kickback agreements (in the multi-millions) with corrupt contractors lined up for The Wall; shoring up Deplorable, White Supremacist, and NRA support (wait for his next rallies, when Trump hints strongly that his Presidency might need defending by armed "patriots"); and otherwise figuring out how to live through and after this historic event, key word "live".

by Anonymousreply 316January 15, 2019 8:20 AM

R292, Have you heard of Google? It will inform you that Tokyo Rose, after serving six years of a 10-year sentence after a trial wherein there were confessed perjuries by multiple witnesses, was pardoned by Pres. Gerald Ford, Republican.

by Anonymousreply 317January 15, 2019 8:29 AM

Trump praises anti-semitic racist Pat Buchanan for supporting his border wall.

Shocking, I know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318January 15, 2019 8:31 AM

It is so nice to see that something good happened for King!

by Anonymousreply 319January 15, 2019 8:35 AM

Hurt the Deplorables where it hurt most. Call them Russian pawns following a Russian asset WILLINGLY to destroy Liberal US.

by Anonymousreply 320January 15, 2019 8:35 AM

I was happy to think something good happened with Steve King. Thank you Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 321January 15, 2019 8:41 AM

At least as far back in Thread 4, November of 2017, we here knew of Trump's treason, along with Flynn's et al.

by Anonymousreply 322January 15, 2019 9:11 AM

[quote]WTF are you talking about?

Tokyo Rose and Axis Sally, the last people the US convicted of treason. Do try to keep up.

I mean I get it. There's a set of court documents out there that apparently can be interpreted as Russia declaring war on the US through the 2016 cyberattacks. Just keep in mind that the last treason convictions in the United States were in WWII, the last war formally declared by the US Congress.

Treason is a useful as an epithet, and God knows what this crew has done counts as an open attack against the US government. But as a legal term it has a very narrow definition (in US law anyways).

by Anonymousreply 323January 15, 2019 10:03 AM

Shameless hypocrisy, Lindz? You are projecting.

And Lindz180s are called what?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324January 15, 2019 10:15 AM

This is a 21st century attack in a 21st century conflict, r323. Donald Trump was not a legitimately elected President. He was (and is) most DEFINITELY complicit in aiding a hostile foreign power, which SAYS it is "at war" with us. That certainly sounds as is it fits the definition of TREASON.

by Anonymousreply 325January 15, 2019 10:22 AM

OMG, the comments at r324 . . . how many of y'all are in there?

by Anonymousreply 326January 15, 2019 10:31 AM

He not screaming "No Collusion" now since evidence of collusion is coming out.

by Anonymousreply 327January 15, 2019 10:53 AM

New DJT Wall idea

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328January 15, 2019 10:57 AM

The GOP and the right wing media is to blame that Trump was humored way too long. He should have been laughed out of the US the moment he announced that he would indeed run. Putin would not have been able to pull this off without major help in the US by US citizens willing to sell the country to the highest bidder.

For this to never happen again we need to get rid of Trump AND those who helped Putin to get Trump elected. Every single one of them. It's like with cancer. When you leave even a few active cancer cells in the body they will do their back to make a big comeback to destroy the patient for good this time.

by Anonymousreply 329January 15, 2019 11:06 AM

The Rosenbergs got the chair for espionage, but everyone knows they were treasonous traitors. Often the technical term and the plain English term differ. We shouldn’t get too hung up on that as long as the traitors hang.

by Anonymousreply 330January 15, 2019 11:14 AM

Lindsey using a pic of him with Kavanaugh for his Twitter account posts suggests an emotional fixation that is rather bold.

What's going on there?

by Anonymousreply 331January 15, 2019 12:11 PM

This guy Barr is not going to release the entire Mueller report. He is wordsmithing and the Dems will far for it again. He will release his version of what he thinks is credible in it. Not the whole report. Here we go again.

by Anonymousreply 332January 15, 2019 12:47 PM

We're angry and outraged and we should be. I'd love to see them hang or be jailed or shot at sunrise. And I think there will be jail time for some, but probably not enough jail time. But running them out of office for life, having the label of convicted felon hung around their necks, long-term public humiliation, and asset forfeiture will have to suffice. I need to see at least one Trump family member do some serious jail time. Like several years, preferably Jared, but I hate Donnie, Jr. too. They will never put Ivanka in jail. As much as she deserves it I doubt they will do it. For people like the Trumps public humiliation felony convictions and asset forfeiture is going to be major trauma. Look at how he is screaming now. And there are only rumors. I can't wait for the meltdown when Mueller lowers the boom.

by Anonymousreply 333January 15, 2019 12:59 PM

R332 I agree! Listen to what he's saying very carefully.

by Anonymousreply 334January 15, 2019 1:00 PM

Canadians need a wall to keep US Senators out of their socialized healthcare system!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335January 15, 2019 1:01 PM

I wouldn't double down on Ivanka not going to jail.

by Anonymousreply 336January 15, 2019 1:02 PM

Huh, R336?

by Anonymousreply 337January 15, 2019 1:14 PM

R336 thinks it’s a bad idea to bet that Ivanka won’t go to jail, R337.

by Anonymousreply 338January 15, 2019 1:18 PM

LOL, R290!

More insight on the Rosenbergs, Treason/Espionage and yes, Benedict Donald:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339January 15, 2019 1:23 PM

R332, I don't think he intends to. The phrase, 'consistent with the law', is doublespeak for, "I'll do everything I can to protect Republicans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340January 15, 2019 1:28 PM

On MSNBC anchor Stephanie Rhule this morning said, in reply to a commentator's observation that it's Lindsey Graham, not Trump, whose message about xenophobia has inexplicably changed (in alignment with Trump:

"Or it could be that somebody knows something pretty extreme about Lindsey Graham."

Clearly media figures are talking with each other about the LG kink matter.

by Anonymousreply 341January 15, 2019 1:41 PM

So. Much. Corruption.

Unacceptable. This is America, not Russia or Ukraine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342January 15, 2019 2:01 PM

Idiot at R323, Tokyo Rose did not have her sentence commuted by JFK and was not deported to Japan. Do try and learn something.

by Anonymousreply 343January 15, 2019 2:07 PM

Glenn Greenwald is defending Lindsey, saying it's a smear to speculate that being blackmailed about gay kinks is homophobic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344January 15, 2019 2:11 PM

Cockgobbler Senior is on the move!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345January 15, 2019 2:12 PM

Lindsey Graham is offended by the counterintelligence investigation on Trump. SO OFFENSIVE. UNPRECEDENTED and therefore OFFENSIVE.

by Anonymousreply 346January 15, 2019 2:13 PM

He's not offended so much as terrified as to what's going to be uncovered about him (or already has been) in that investigation.

by Anonymousreply 347January 15, 2019 2:18 PM

Bob Barr's been a busy queen bee, sticking his craw in everything, giving his unsolicited opinion about everything! He should be on The View!

by Anonymousreply 348January 15, 2019 2:18 PM

William Barr: "I don't believe Mr. Mueller would be involved in a witch hunt."

Odd for Trump to appoint an AG who disagrees with him on such a fundamental issue, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 349January 15, 2019 2:30 PM

Lindsay is so desperate to help trump, he is bringing up the Steel dossier, as if it isn't totally correct about Trump. Every Republican has been paid off by Putin. Can someone tell them that we know what has been going on?

by Anonymousreply 350January 15, 2019 2:32 PM

If Donald isn't going to get the death penalty, then I demand somebody perform elder abuse on him.

by Anonymousreply 351January 15, 2019 2:34 PM

Manu Raju: Barr not fully committing to publicly releasing Mueller report. He says he will commit to releasing "as much as I can" consistent with the law. Big gray area.

Jim Sciutto: !!!: Barr says of Sessions “I think he probably did the right thing recusing himself” from Russia probe. Remember that decision got his predecessor fired.

by Anonymousreply 352January 15, 2019 2:36 PM

If Lindz is exposed as having gay sex. that should not be a big surprise. Even his supporters in SC assume he is closeted. As long as he denies it, and is not supporting LGBT issues, and maintains other conservative/right-wing positions, that's good enough for them.

The key word in the rumor allegations is "kink". That could imply as lot behaviors, including things within the parameters of gay sex.

I have no idea what level of truth, if any, applies in this matter. However, it is a fact Lindz did a 180 with regards to his political and personal relationship with Trump. Other Republican politicians who were not previously fond of Trump, jumped on-board once Trump got the nomination and became controversially elected. However, Lindz went from being a stauch critic of Trump to being a complete sychophant and enabler of Trump. Something happened at those two unique golf outings whereby afterwards, Lindz began increasingly flattering Trump and championed him personally and politically, and altered some of own prior views to match those of Trump. Many observers became dismayed at the quick, total flip.

Something happened that was not revealed. Graham has not explained it, certainly not saying anything convincing. The conclusion is that a disturbing "secret" is being solidly withheld.

by Anonymousreply 353January 15, 2019 2:36 PM

staunch, 'his' own

by Anonymousreply 354January 15, 2019 2:40 PM

I think it was Katy from MSNBC this morning, she implied that Trump or someone had serious information about Lindsay...she had a big smile when she said it.

by Anonymousreply 355January 15, 2019 2:50 PM

Barr is implying he'll suppress the Mueller report. Executive privilege.

by Anonymousreply 356January 15, 2019 2:53 PM

[quote]a Russian asset occupying the White House with an agenda to destabilize America

I’m sure Putin is loving the shutdown

by Anonymousreply 357January 15, 2019 2:54 PM

I don't think Lindsay would be that desperate if forced out of the closet...I believe he is being blackmailed by Putin. In fact he acts like he is afraid for his life.

by Anonymousreply 358January 15, 2019 2:56 PM

Barr will not let the Mueller report come out...why? Is Putin paying him to do his bidding ?

by Anonymousreply 359January 15, 2019 3:02 PM

I agree R358 with most of the republicans it is large amounts of Russian money funneled through the NRA. Putin probably has incriminating texts or photos of Lindsay as well as the tainted money.

by Anonymousreply 360January 15, 2019 3:05 PM

Barr already injected himself into the investigation last summer. It was unsolicited. He's a plant. He'll allow release of parts of the Mueller report that fits his agenda.

by Anonymousreply 361January 15, 2019 3:06 PM

What keeps Mueller from going on RM and let loose? Reveal his findings?

by Anonymousreply 362January 15, 2019 3:07 PM

R362, what's RM?

by Anonymousreply 363January 15, 2019 3:12 PM

Of Course Russia has material on Lindsey Graham. It's too easy to tempt him with some hot guy, get him to send photos, record him engaging in drugs and sex.

by Anonymousreply 364January 15, 2019 3:13 PM

After her little diatribe today about the FBI, Strozk, Page, McCabe, et al.....Miss Graham needs to be outed and removed ASAP. Somehow, Hillarys email , Comey, and anyone else who opposes a traitor to the US is the enemy.

AT THIS POINT IN HISTORY, ANY POLITICIAN, REGARDLESS OF PARTY, WHO RUNS COVER FOR TRUMP IS A CO-CONSPIRATOR AND NEEDS TO FACE CHARGES.

by Anonymousreply 365January 15, 2019 3:20 PM

r363, Maddow

by Anonymousreply 366January 15, 2019 3:21 PM

Here is a write up on Barr from Time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367January 15, 2019 3:24 PM

Kink? Don't know where that Senàtrice got access to a donkey during her travels, but it would be intriguing to see the video.

by Anonymousreply 368January 15, 2019 3:27 PM

LIndsey's just a little cunt these days, isn't she?

by Anonymousreply 369January 15, 2019 3:31 PM

Everyone knows that Miss Lindsay is gay, even his constituents. They don't support him because they're not haters, but because he supports their right wing agenda. Clearly, they support the morally bankrupt, cheating, lying trump, they're not going to let a little gay get in their way. Graham isn't reprehensible because he's a closeted gay (that's just sad) it's because of his politics. But, yeah, someone's got something big on him he doesn't want known. Possibly something very kinky, not just run of the mill lust for men.

by Anonymousreply 370January 15, 2019 3:34 PM

[quote]What keeps Mueller from going on RM and let loose? Reveal his findings?

Pelosi and the Dems said that if Muellers report is suppressed the will have Mueller reveal all in a hearing on the investigation. Plus since the Dems are in control of the Judiciary committee they will release the report to the media.

by Anonymousreply 371January 15, 2019 3:39 PM

Mueller is not going to go on Rachel Maddow's show and "spill the beans." That is not how Mueller works. He is a by-the-books kind of guy. He will, however, comply with a subpoena to appear before the House Committee on the Judiciary, or the House Intelligence Committee, and discuss the findings that are in the report.

by Anonymousreply 372January 15, 2019 3:43 PM

Trump and the GOP will try to replace the FBI. They're just slightly discussing it on MSNBC. It's bubbling up, with Ms. Lindsey et al criticizing the FBI and saying it needs to be replaced.

The FBI better move on Lindsey, soon. She's compromised.

by Anonymousreply 373January 15, 2019 4:13 PM

MSNBC ... that woman attorney with blonde hair is also noting how much Ms. Graham has changed.

BTW, Lindsey's assistant is very cute. Clark Kent-esque.

by Anonymousreply 374January 15, 2019 4:14 PM

Democrats wanting to replace ICE -- treasonous!

Republicans wanting to replace the FBI -- patriotic!

by Anonymousreply 375January 15, 2019 4:16 PM

R326 I am! I figure that if these politicians are opening this conduit for communicating nonsense, then it is fair game to respond.

by Anonymousreply 376January 15, 2019 4:16 PM

MSNBC's Stephanie Rhule spoke about the story. It is receiving print coverage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377January 15, 2019 4:17 PM

Ruhle

by Anonymousreply 378January 15, 2019 4:21 PM

Good for her!! ^^^

by Anonymousreply 379January 15, 2019 4:22 PM

Like I said, it was Stephanie.

by Anonymousreply 380January 15, 2019 4:24 PM

[quote]MSNBC's Stephanie Rhule spoke about the story. It is receiving print coverage.

Any coverage from a source that isn't a right-wing propaganda vehicle framing the suggestion as homophobic?

by Anonymousreply 381January 15, 2019 4:24 PM

JUST IN: Mueller has requested another delay in Rick Gates' sentencing. "Defendant Gates continues to cooperate with respect to several ongoing investigations, and accordingly the parties do not believe it is appropriate to commence the sentencing process at this time."

by Anonymousreply 382January 15, 2019 4:29 PM

I adore Sheldon Whitehouse. And Dick Durbin is a really good man. Patrick Leahy is not someone you fuck with either. And Diane did a very good job. Makes me proud to be a Democrat. Especially when the Chairman of the Judiciary committee opens the Attorney General designee hearing by attacking the Department of Justice and the FBI. He is a rotten fucker. At least that old fart, Grassley attacked the AH for withholding information.

by Anonymousreply 383January 15, 2019 4:38 PM

This fucker Barr is saying Sanctuary cities attract drug dealers and attracts illegals and drug dealers. He is a vile piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 384January 15, 2019 4:39 PM

Coverage of the LG kink story essentially has been on right-wing media and Russian outlets, i.e. Breitbart, Washington Beacon, RT, Sputnik, etc. The aim appears to be to discredit Jon Copper and take control of the narrative and suppress. Strange the Russian media is quickly interested in a vague rumor.

by Anonymousreply 385January 15, 2019 4:42 PM

I mixed up her name and thought she was Kate. But it certainly looks like someone is blackmailing Lindsay Graham.

by Anonymousreply 386January 15, 2019 4:43 PM

Cooper (spell)

by Anonymousreply 387January 15, 2019 4:46 PM

The ONLY reason Graham is the new chairman of the Judiciary committee is to run defense for Trump and to impair any efforts to impeach. He will make Nunes in the House look like an amateur when it comes to his blatant collusion with the White House. He needs to go down....and fast.

by Anonymousreply 388January 15, 2019 4:54 PM

Agree, R388. Lindsey is bad news because he is smarter than Nunes and knows how to work the system. I hope he gets busted. He is a damned fool and so is Barr and anyone else in the White House or the DoJ who thinks they can suppress or in any way cover up or alter the findings and other news coming out about Trump and anyone in his orbit.

by Anonymousreply 389January 15, 2019 5:03 PM

Barr is insisting that hate speech is OK.

by Anonymousreply 390January 15, 2019 5:03 PM

Nice. Chris Coons is bringing up the Rachel Maddow segment last night about confirming an Attorney General while asking him to pledge to protect the Special Counsel.

by Anonymousreply 391January 15, 2019 5:05 PM

r331, he wants to be ball-gagged and hate-fucked by Kavanaugh.

THAT is what it means.

by Anonymousreply 392January 15, 2019 5:07 PM

[quote]Barr is insisting that hate speech is OK.

It is. The First Amendment does not get a SJW feelings clause.

by Anonymousreply 393January 15, 2019 5:09 PM

And stop this shit about getting rid of ICE.

ICE replaced the efficient INS.

ICE is weaponized INS.

Democrats want to get rid of ICE and replace it with an not weaponized version.

by Anonymousreply 394January 15, 2019 5:10 PM

He wouldn't commit to not jailing journalists. Even Sessions committed to that.

by Anonymousreply 395January 15, 2019 5:11 PM

He says Russia is more dangerous than China.

Ah. Now we see what you are.

by Anonymousreply 396January 15, 2019 5:18 PM

Shallow note. Barr looks like Garrison Keillor.

by Anonymousreply 397January 15, 2019 5:21 PM

Has Miz Lindz brought up Hillary yet?

by Anonymousreply 398January 15, 2019 5:27 PM

He's totally going to suppress the Mueller report. Watch him with Blumenthal. He knows that the AG regulations give him huge discretion in withholding the report and won't pledge to releasing it or even explaining to Congress what he's censored/withheld.

by Anonymousreply 399January 15, 2019 5:34 PM

He's implying he's going to rein in the federal investigations in NY and VA.

by Anonymousreply 400January 15, 2019 5:35 PM

Ted Cruz makes my skin crawl. Can you imagine having to see that pig in the WH for four years? I’d renounce my citizenship and rather join the Darfur Orphan than that.

by Anonymousreply 401January 15, 2019 5:37 PM

Horseface liar (preexisting conditions) Josh Hawley (MO) is railing against the FBI's counterintelligence investigation of Trump. He's saying the president decides foreign, and the FBI has no business allowing Trump's foreign policy (extreme deference to Russia, etc.) to inform their decision to investigate whether Trump is a Russian agent.

by Anonymousreply 402January 15, 2019 5:39 PM

r399, Mueller has been rolling out his report in real time with the exposition in each indictment. There are two types of indictments: 1] The get it to the jury ASAP, or 2] the expository indictment with a thorough and complete explanation of the individual investigation, evidence and findings. Mueller has done the latter exclusively. His indictments run into chapters.

It is possible that the FINAL Mueller report will consist of nothing more than an index of indictments and outcomes with all the information and evidence catalogued. You cannot amend or fuck with a final report like this. Why? Because Mueller is a Crime Syndicate RICO prosecutor who is employed BY the Crime Syndicate he is investigating. This is an amazing moment in American history and Robert Mueller knows it.

We will be singing songs to Robert Mueller long after Sarah Sanders and Miz Linz are indicted.

by Anonymousreply 403January 15, 2019 5:53 PM

R344, I'd love to hear Glen Greenwald's not-homophobic theory explaining Graham's complete about-face on Trump.

Actually, I'd rather hear Glem:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404January 15, 2019 5:55 PM

Barr is clever with his responses, and knows the DoJ, having done the AG role many years back. He's well-prepared for this hearing and seems well-read. That said, I believe he is a committed partisan and will be an activist AG to limit the remaining investigation and Mueller report within, perhaps, more narrow parameters.

by Anonymousreply 405January 15, 2019 5:58 PM

That tweet is insane, R404. He just straight-out labels as "dangerous" investigations into whether Trump is a national security threat and says they should be shut down? On what basis?

by Anonymousreply 406January 15, 2019 5:59 PM

Barr sounds amoral as hell. I am sure to him laws are meant to be bent to serve the powerful... for the sake of the country (ahem party), of course.

by Anonymousreply 407January 15, 2019 6:12 PM

Barr desperately wants the job again. Now he'll be subject to media scrutiny. There's got to be something he doesn't want exposed.

by Anonymousreply 408January 15, 2019 6:14 PM

[quote] He will make Nunes in the House look like an amateur when it comes to his blatant collusion with the White House.

I wonder if the news that Mueller is looking at Nunes' actions will give Lindsay (and other Trump lickspittles) pause before they go further out on a limb for Trump?

by Anonymousreply 409January 15, 2019 6:14 PM

I really hope Mueller is looking into Lindsey.

by Anonymousreply 410January 15, 2019 6:15 PM

I think a lot of people aren't giving Mueller enough credit. He knows what he's doing and he's also been facing the knowledge that he might be fired or have someone try to fuck up his report for two years. I would imagine he has a plan in place to make sure his work isn't for naught. Hasn't he been dropping parts of his reports in the indictments so that the AG can't do anything about it?

by Anonymousreply 411January 15, 2019 6:20 PM

I think he dropped this last little tidbit about the FBI....I don't think he's playing anyone as much as setting a trap

by Anonymousreply 412January 15, 2019 6:25 PM

If a Pres. & cohorts are selling out the U.S. to a foreign power giving freely to them the most guarded state secrets, are strongly suspected of laundering money for the country, and blackmail activity is indicated, then who in the hell is suppose to investigate it? It is the FBI. Maybe the CIA would collect some foreign intelligence in the matter, but they are not prosecutors. Congress has a checks N balance role, and an oversight function, but they are not in the field collecting intelligence, but they don't run criminal trial outside imoeachment for the Pres. If the FBI is cut from investigating executive branch officials when there are alleged crimes evident, then there is no agency that can do the job. Then a Pres. can commit international crimes at will and theoretically can get by with it.

by Anonymousreply 413January 15, 2019 6:38 PM

Under the current circumstances no new appointments should be made. It's a given that the republicans in the senate will confirm Barr.

by Anonymousreply 414January 15, 2019 6:39 PM

Mueller may know what he is doing but it is going to be up to this arrogant asshole how much of that report we ever get to see. If he alone decides. What a waste!

by Anonymousreply 415January 15, 2019 6:44 PM

For anyone who hasn't seen this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416January 15, 2019 6:44 PM

McConnell knew when Obama told him at the beginning of the elections in 2016, and he knew all along with the dossier and other intel coming his way and with his privilege to know.

He is compromised.

by Anonymousreply 417January 15, 2019 6:45 PM

R406, it's a parody account that does an amazing job sounding like the real thing.

by Anonymousreply 418January 15, 2019 6:48 PM

R411, the concern trolls are useful idiots serving a purpose: make Mueller looked "matched" by Trump. In reality, would anyone in their right mind ever imagine a scenario where Trump and his stooges could outsmart Robert Fucking Mueller?

Trump is being propped up by a corrupt GOP. That's it. There's no magic to his powers. He gets away with what he gets away with because he is surrounded by people as awful as he is.

by Anonymousreply 419January 15, 2019 6:52 PM

[quote] I’d renounce my citizenship and rather join the Darfur Orphan than that.

Bring food.

And clothes.

I will supply the mud and (small) rocks.

by Anonymousreply 420January 15, 2019 6:52 PM

R414 agree. Barr will get confirmed and several Democrats in the Senate may vote "yes" as well. He has the votes. The Democrats are not showing any major resistance.

I have my suspicions about Barr, but so far he has not made any real gaffes or said anything particulaly alarming. How he does the job, is another matter, and could contradict some of his testimony.

by Anonymousreply 421January 15, 2019 6:52 PM

Barr indicated he's open to jailing journalists. During the Klobuchar questioning. That's messed up.

by Anonymousreply 422January 15, 2019 6:54 PM

[quote]Mueller may know what he is doing but it is going to be up to this arrogant asshole how much of that report we ever get to see. If he alone decides. What a waste!

Did you not read the entire post?

by Anonymousreply 423January 15, 2019 6:54 PM

Oh, nevermind. R415 is obviously a troll.

by Anonymousreply 424January 15, 2019 6:55 PM

Harris is impressive in questioning Barr.

by Anonymousreply 425January 15, 2019 6:55 PM

Barr's grumpy being questioned by Harris.

by Anonymousreply 426January 15, 2019 6:56 PM

Harris is a great questioner. But sometimes she hints she's got some great inside info but it never surfaces. But I do think she's an amazing questioner.

by Anonymousreply 427January 15, 2019 6:59 PM

Harris scares these old guys!

by Anonymousreply 428January 15, 2019 7:00 PM

Barr is a terrible human being, like Trump.

by Anonymousreply 429January 15, 2019 7:01 PM

Who else would work for Trump at this point except someone as terrible?

by Anonymousreply 430January 15, 2019 7:02 PM

Harris is great. Barr said as AG he'd have nothing to do with drug policy (that is, which narcotics require harsh enforcement). Harris pulls a sheet of notes and recites to him that he said earlier that the AG does three things, including policy. He acknowledged defeat.

Barr, seeking this office, is just opening himself to intense scrutiny. We'll see if he survives. In the meantime, I hope he keeps eating steaks cooked in butter.

by Anonymousreply 431January 15, 2019 7:02 PM

Reminds me of when... was it the Keebler Elf who really took exception to being questioned by Kamala? Or was it Kav? I don't recall.

by Anonymousreply 432January 15, 2019 7:03 PM

R432, Keebler. "You're making me nervous!" he said, as if it was a huge imposition to be questioned by a senator from California during the proceedings.

by Anonymousreply 433January 15, 2019 7:04 PM

KKKeebler.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434January 15, 2019 7:04 PM

Totally agree with r430

by Anonymousreply 435January 15, 2019 7:06 PM

Dems are saying no to further abuse on Trump's turf.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436January 15, 2019 7:09 PM

Anything interesting on Twitter about Lindsey's kink?

by Anonymousreply 437January 15, 2019 7:11 PM

If Barr does censor the Mueller findings (and you can bet he will), I hope we find ourselves in the middle of another Pentagon Papers situation.

Depending on how many Republicans are hit by the shit from the fan, Barr will do whatever he can to protect the Party and justice be damned.

by Anonymousreply 438January 15, 2019 7:14 PM

R436 how much do we want to bet that Rethugs will now use that to say, "See Deplorables --- Dems are trying to keep the shutdown going!!!"

by Anonymousreply 439January 15, 2019 7:21 PM

They're saying that anyway.

by Anonymousreply 440January 15, 2019 7:22 PM

How is the Times going to "both sides" this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441January 15, 2019 7:23 PM

The goal is obviously to break the government, to eliminate jobs, to privatise government services so that they can be profited from. Ten years from now, we won’t recognize this country. We’re being merged with Russia.

by Anonymousreply 442January 15, 2019 7:55 PM

Okay, R442, there’s also a new presidential election coming up in two years. Don’t concern-troll yourself to an early grave.

I think no matter what Barr tries, it will all come out. The report will be leaked somehow if he suppresses it. And can’t the House Democrats haul Barr into Congress and grill him if they open an investigation that requires questioning him?

The House Democrats are ultimately going to make Trump’s 2019 a living hell.

All this concern trolling about the report being anticlimactic, or Barr suppressing it, etc., loses sight of the fact that the House Democrats and SDNY have the power to DESTROY Trump. Even if for some reason Barr throws a wrench in the SDNY probes, he will only last two years as AG. Democrats will win in 2020 and if for some reason Trump is still a free man, he won’t be for much longer thereafter.

by Anonymousreply 443January 15, 2019 8:24 PM

What the oversight Committee needs to do is launch audits OF EVERY SINGLE DEPT THAT TRUMPS CABINET OVERSEE. You just KNOW that there are millions upon millions missing or misdirected elsewhere (Trumps pockets).

by Anonymousreply 444January 15, 2019 8:28 PM

R437 Here's a discussion about it in a forum on bowsite.com:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445January 15, 2019 8:32 PM

Why is this not being played across America in heavy rotation? Everyone knows this.

It's un-American to not take up a vote in the Senate after a bill has passed in the House.

[quote]If they vote yes, then what happens?

[quote]Then I go to the Senate and the whole thing starts all over again!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446January 15, 2019 8:34 PM

R441, they'll just cowardly bullhorn GOP talking points.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447January 15, 2019 8:45 PM

I actually don't understand how McConnell is allowed to not hold a vote.

by Anonymousreply 448January 15, 2019 8:47 PM

McConnell is an extreme partisan and obsessed with power. He is a master of exploiting rules and obstruction if he has an alternative agenda; and will railroad through, if he can, something he supports. He's not working for "the people". He works for powerful special interests and individuals, as well as the Republican party's apparatus.

by Anonymousreply 449January 15, 2019 8:47 PM

[quote]I actually don't understand how McConnell is allowed to not hold a vote.

Yeah, me either.

by Anonymousreply 450January 15, 2019 8:49 PM

There needs to be a general strike.

by Anonymousreply 451January 15, 2019 9:00 PM

But again what rule specifically allows him to just not hold a vote? And why is it in place?

There really needs to be some sort of mechanism to recall a Senator. What do you do then if a Senator is compromised?

Since he can't be recalled as a Senator - is there a way to recall him as majority leader (not that they would but I'm curious if there is a process for that)?

by Anonymousreply 452January 15, 2019 9:04 PM

Nevermind found the answer:

[quote]But the Senate Majority Leader serves at the pleasure of the majority party - and can be replaced at any time. If, that is, the majority party decides to do so. Doing so would require some significant politicking, of course, which most senators would likely be unwilling to do, absent some compelling cause. Each party has, no doubt, internal procedures for selecting its party officers, but I should think that challengers to current leaders would be well known to other Senators, including the challenged leader. An unsuccessful challenge would likely prove quite politically painful to the challengers and their supporters.

[quote]Odds on any challenge to Senate Majority Leader - or Minority Leader - being attempted during a Congress are pretty low. And odds on a successful challenge are lower still.

by Anonymousreply 453January 15, 2019 9:06 PM

Barr was recommended by Israel (!!!) to Trump to be one of his personal attorneys in 2017-18. They talked. Barr finally said no, but he then met with the defense team and wrote a lengthy memo on why Trump could not be prosecuted on Obstruction and criticized the "flawed reasoning" of the Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller.

He waffled a lot today, and gave less than fulsome answers. There are going to be a lot of angry people out here, mostly Democrats but even some Republicans, when Barr betrays what people "thought" he said. I'm sick of the reporters and the pundits on TV praising his fairness and his integrity.

If you look at his record when he served H.W.Bush and advised him on Iran Contra, and those pardons, you know all you need to. He's a snake and he will support the President and rule in his favor. He'll support a no indictment policy for the President. He will redact and withhold as much of the Mueller report as he can get away with.

Trump insisted Whitaker look into the Southern District of NYC FBI office to tell them to back off their investigations. He will try to pressure Barr as well. He is cherry picking and personally interviewing his U.S. Attorneys and that is a huge ethical breach, but since Trump is doing it he doesn't give a fuck about ethics.

Speaking of which Barr took the same position as Matt Whitaker: He will ignore the recommendations of the DoJ Ethics division and will not recuse himself from the Mueller investigation.

by Anonymousreply 454January 15, 2019 9:15 PM

yes, but there are far too many by the book personnel....if he tries in any way to interfere, it will come out, he will be removed from office, and he could be arrested....he doesnt have any of the powers that the President has. Look at Spiro Agnew...they gave him a choice....disappear or prison. And I, for one, dont believe the President is immune from indictment or prosecution....especially for crimes as serious as these. It just a DOJ opinion, and not the law....and the Constitution supersedes any other laws....and according to the Constitution, the President is no different than anyone else under the law. He is not a King.

by Anonymousreply 455January 15, 2019 9:33 PM

I have heard that everyone on Capitol Hill knows Lindsey Graham is gay. It's a commonly accepted fact that is kept quiet - this came from a source connected to a longtime Democrat Senator's office.

I believe this is mainly what the Russians have on him, but my question is shouldn't this be easy for US journalists or even intelligence to corroborate? I know it's not like mainstream media to out someone, but when it's an issue of national security and treason, you would think someone would come forth to spill the beans. Can anyone explain why this has not happened yet?

by Anonymousreply 456January 15, 2019 9:40 PM

[quote]We’re being merged with Russia.

Never thought the new world order would happen like this.

I thought we "libtards" were supposed to want that.

by Anonymousreply 457January 15, 2019 9:44 PM

the only people that don't know Lindsay is gay are those that don't want to believe it. I think Russia gave him money and that's what they have over him. Russia didn't give away all that free money without getting backup.

by Anonymousreply 458January 15, 2019 9:46 PM

r426, Some of these conservative white men do not like being questioned by a female POC; and it shows.

by Anonymousreply 459January 15, 2019 10:35 PM

R459 Toxic masculinity is rampant in Trump and the GOP...

by Anonymousreply 460January 15, 2019 10:42 PM

Lindsey's saying he wants to take a DNA test because he thinks he has more American I median in him than Elizabeth Warren. Anything to deflect, Senatrice! We all know that the only time you even had Indian in you is the last time you visited a reservation...I'm sure Miss Lindsey had a LOT of Indian DNA after a night of bareback ridin'

by Anonymousreply 461January 15, 2019 10:46 PM

r460 Toxic masculinity hides deep insecurity. It is as old as time. The most insecure are the most hyper masculine.

by Anonymousreply 462January 15, 2019 10:47 PM

Not true r461......He constantly has a Cherokee Hair Tampon shoved up his ass.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463January 15, 2019 10:50 PM

He might have more Indian DNA........up his fucking ass!

by Anonymousreply 464January 15, 2019 10:56 PM

Again, it isn't about the Senatrice being gay... it's about what kind of gay men he fancies.

by Anonymousreply 465January 15, 2019 11:03 PM

My theory: Barr is not there to protect Trump. He’s there to protect the GOP brand.

Barr is a Republican footsoldier, tried and true. When Mueller files his report, Barr will allow the parts that prove Trump's guilt to be made public. But all the bits that condemn McConnell, Ryan, Nunes, Graham, etc.? Those will be redacted. The GOP brand will be untarnished. The truth of the whole Russia/NRA/GOP mess will be withheld.

by Anonymousreply 466January 15, 2019 11:05 PM

How can anyone in the media allow the repugs to get away with bothsiderism about how "both sides" are yelling into the void, "both sides" need to come to the table. No, Pres Bone Spurs and the repugs are solely responsible for this shutdown. Period. They are terrorists willing to take our govt hostage if they don't get their way.

by Anonymousreply 467January 15, 2019 11:05 PM

I could see that being Barr's plan, R466. But isn't it too late to stop the fall of Jericho?

by Anonymousreply 468January 15, 2019 11:12 PM

[Quote] NBC News told staffers to avoid calling Steve King a "racist". The guy literally questioned why white supremacy is considered offensive. Calling the white race "supreme" over other races is the VERY DEFINITION of RACISM! @NBCNews needs to reevaluate things, immediately!

Is Her Majesty AOC now railing against NBC like she did CBS?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469January 15, 2019 11:21 PM

Did anyone ever post the video from last night's Maddow?

by Anonymousreply 470January 15, 2019 11:41 PM

Special counsel Mueller filed a new document today providing supporting evidence re. the allegation that Paul Manafort lied. The document is a 31-page sworn declaration from an FBI agent, and it is supplemented by a few hundred pages of exhibits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471January 15, 2019 11:42 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472January 15, 2019 11:43 PM

Re Barr, what is his position on enforcing Federal law on weed? Allowing banks to accept pot sales deposits.

by Anonymousreply 473January 15, 2019 11:48 PM

These are also pretty interesting:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474January 15, 2019 11:50 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475January 15, 2019 11:50 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476January 15, 2019 11:51 PM

Manafort and Trump are corrupt scum.

by Anonymousreply 477January 15, 2019 11:54 PM

I was sick to my stomach watching that hearing today.

If that fat fucking candy-Barr withholds portions of Mueller’s report from the public, can Mueller testify before Congress and spill all the beans? If yes, what legal ramifications, if any, could Mueller face?

by Anonymousreply 478January 16, 2019 12:17 AM

I'm pretty sure the House would be willing to have him. And you know it would be televised. That's not sarcasm, more meant to raise my own spirits.

by Anonymousreply 479January 16, 2019 12:22 AM

R478, the bottom line is that it will be released one way or another. I am disheartened that the Rethugs refuse to give the people the truth, but color me unsurprised. I know in my bones that Mueller prepared for that possibility too — I do believe that is why these indictments are so carefully worded, like the intricate notes in a symphony. The indictments *do* tell the story. Fuck ‘em all, we won’t be denied our RIGHT to know what happened.

by Anonymousreply 480January 16, 2019 12:34 AM

I'm convinced that at some point the hammer Mueller and his team will hold over the heads of anyone attempting to suppress or alter or interfere with this investigation and it's reports, is that the international intelligence community is aware of more dirt than the earth can hold, and they are under no such constraints. We could have a sort of Steele type Dossier come out with the entire of the Mueller findings and it will be published world wide.

The fact that first, a candidate for President conspired with a foreign adversary to interfere with the Presidential election and defrauded the American people, and secondly, that the POTUS continued to conspire to undermine the US Government, by enacting trade and tariff wars, engaging in personal financial arrangements for licensing and other opportunities for personal enrichment, etc.etc. and violations of American Law and the U.S.Constitution, are so incredible, and shocking the U.S. government will try to either suppress or "edit" Mueller's final report. But it won't work.

by Anonymousreply 481January 16, 2019 12:48 AM

I have to laugh at the Trump gang's feeble machinations. They think they can put certain judges and appointees in key positions to crush the exposure and the prosecution of their crimes. It's not going to happen. First, they will definitely be exposed and there will be no gutter or hole they can crawl into that's deep enough to hide them from the hostility of the world. Trump and his family are hated. And not just here.

by Anonymousreply 482January 16, 2019 12:52 AM

When it's all over, where on Earth could Trump go? Exiled in Trump Tower? Cell Block 4? Moscow? Flyoverlandia? Hell?

by Anonymousreply 483January 16, 2019 12:57 AM

Narcissists like Trump will find people who will still want to be around him.....look at O.J.

by Anonymousreply 484January 16, 2019 1:00 AM

Is he related to Roseanne?

by Anonymousreply 485January 16, 2019 1:05 AM

Yes, R484, but they will be the very dregs, the kind of people Trump would never chose to be around. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 486January 16, 2019 1:06 AM

r483, Giitmo

by Anonymousreply 487January 16, 2019 1:07 AM

R483. Probably Mar-a-Lago - among other rich deplorables. I can't see Dump in NY anymore. He will get heckled everywhere he goes.

by Anonymousreply 488January 16, 2019 1:10 AM

Well he better get some of those immigrants he likes to shit on to prepare his food, because anyone who is American will piss in it.

by Anonymousreply 489January 16, 2019 1:14 AM

R488, I think it’s beyond heckling at this point. I don’t know if an ordinary secret service detail would be able to protect him.

by Anonymousreply 490January 16, 2019 1:19 AM

r488 if so, I picture him like Howard Hughes. Pissing in bottles, long, mottled hair, talking to himself. Makes me happy!

by Anonymousreply 491January 16, 2019 1:22 AM

If the Mueller team finds the reported gutted, and they are unhappy about it, leaked information will get to the NYT and/or WP and certain members of Congress.

Barr is certainly Republican party partisan, but he is not stupid. He does not want his legacy to be hiding information from the investigation to benefit Trump personally. He may try to limit the scope, and avoid whatever McConnell and company did or not do. The one Congressman that may get indicted is Devin Nunes on obstruction. That behavior was quite blatant. Mueller has to have evidence that federal laws were broken. As to the Russian oligarchs donating to 527 political PACs supporting a designated bunch of Republicans, it is unclear if Mueller is incorporating that into his direct investigation. Politicians are supposedly not to coordinate with political action (non-candidate campaign organization) PACs. The Chairs and treasures of those PACs need to account for where contributions come from, particularly what is traced to foreign money. The political beneficiary may claim he was unaware, of course. But these matters need investigated and prosecuted/fined where deemed applicable. The Supreme Court ruling in Citizens United, allowed these PACs to flourish with much weakened rules.

Mueller could simply list those who are being indicted and for what crimes. If Barr removes names from the list, or reduces charges on anyone, that will be problematic.

by Anonymousreply 492January 16, 2019 1:22 AM

Isn't that exactly what we have now, R491?

by Anonymousreply 493January 16, 2019 1:26 AM

A friend mentioned that he could easily see Bone Spurs taking a trip overseas once the shit really hits the fan, under the premise of Foreign Affairs, and then just refusing to return.

by Anonymousreply 494January 16, 2019 1:28 AM

Bonnie Franklin never should have died...for once her opinion might have really mattered.

by Anonymousreply 495January 16, 2019 1:29 AM

The next administration must release the full report. No comity or "moving forward and healing" BS. Release it.

by Anonymousreply 496January 16, 2019 1:31 AM

Now you're making me imagine Trump as Bette Midler in Ruthless People, R494.

by Anonymousreply 497January 16, 2019 1:32 AM

Gillibrand announced she's running.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498January 16, 2019 1:33 AM

If they prove election results were changed in order to give him the win, every single judicial nominee and every single regulation done under his administration should be revoked and everything returned to how it was before. Then Hillary should be allowed her place as President with her full FOUR year term STARTING the day this happens.

by Anonymousreply 499January 16, 2019 1:39 AM

r497...What are you talking about ? In Ruthless people, she was kidnapped and held for ransom and her husband wouldnt pay because he wanted the kidnappers to kill her.

by Anonymousreply 500January 16, 2019 1:39 AM

I can easily see Dump as a stroke victim, mute, being pushed around in a wheelchair.

by Anonymousreply 501January 16, 2019 1:40 AM

r498 Oh, the one that got All Franken out of the Senate. Damn, we could use him now.

by Anonymousreply 502January 16, 2019 1:41 AM

Al ^

by Anonymousreply 503January 16, 2019 1:43 AM

R502, yes indeed.

by Anonymousreply 504January 16, 2019 1:47 AM

R501, Locked In syndrome would be far more enjoyable (for us, not him).

by Anonymousreply 505January 16, 2019 1:54 AM

Just remember....if the FBI had Trump under a counter-intelligence investigation, the odds that they were monitoring ALL his communications is VERY HIGH. This is going to get very interesting and fairly soon.

by Anonymousreply 506January 16, 2019 1:56 AM

I hope it is very soon, r506.

by Anonymousreply 507January 16, 2019 2:05 AM

[quote]Idiot at [R323], Tokyo Rose did not have her sentence commuted by JFK and was not deported to Japan. Do try and learn something.

My bad. Tokyo Rose was pardoned by Gerald Ford. Kawakita (Japanese American who worked with Imperial Japan) was pardoned by JFK.

Now go fuck yourself with a samurai sword.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508January 16, 2019 2:08 AM

Why have only women announced they are running so far? I really hope they don't all announce, work for months to gain support and build relationships throughout the early primary states and then a man traipses in and takes over because, ya know, sexism rules everything.

by Anonymousreply 509January 16, 2019 2:19 AM

R509, I think Julian Castro announced last week.

by Anonymousreply 510January 16, 2019 2:20 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511January 16, 2019 2:21 AM

Maybe he had info for Muller.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512January 16, 2019 2:27 AM

What's Pence up to these days?

by Anonymousreply 513January 16, 2019 2:29 AM

^^^^^^R513 My guess, in no particular order- down low gay sex, down low gay sex, down low gay sex, treason, down low gay sex.

by Anonymousreply 514January 16, 2019 2:34 AM

Yes, it is truly interesting how Pence has mastered the art of “blending.”

by Anonymousreply 515January 16, 2019 2:35 AM

I wonder if it's his own doing or if he has orders from the likes of McTurtle to lay low and only come out when they tell him to.

by Anonymousreply 516January 16, 2019 2:41 AM

Love that R514

by Anonymousreply 517January 16, 2019 2:51 AM

Someone should stand outside Pence's residence with a sign that says, "We Still See You!!".

I had another idea for a protest. Why don't we start building a wall around the true danger to the nation right now? Every day someone should show up and start building a wall, brick by brick, in front of the White House. They'll be told to stop and get arrested if they don't. The next day, another person shows up. It will be like the suffragettes standing outside the White House endlessly. I'm sure there are some union masons and bricklayers out there who hate the fucker. They can build a nice, big, strong wall.

by Anonymousreply 518January 16, 2019 2:52 AM

R518 they'd be better off building it around Maralago.

by Anonymousreply 519January 16, 2019 2:55 AM

Where is Tiffany?

Is she still getting that Law degree? In another year she might be able to defend her entire family! It would be a dream if by that point she's all they could afford.

by Anonymousreply 520January 16, 2019 2:55 AM

R520, she'd be more likely to join the prosecution.

by Anonymousreply 521January 16, 2019 2:58 AM

Chris Christie's book is getting previewed. He doesn't go after Trump but has plenty of criticism for Jared Kushner. When you read about him turning down job after job, it sounds like an episode of Veep.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522January 16, 2019 3:00 AM

Dotard should ask how the wall worked for them....

by Anonymousreply 523January 16, 2019 3:01 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524January 16, 2019 3:03 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525January 16, 2019 3:04 AM

True, R521. Something tells me she'd love nothing more than to see little Vanka in orange.

Treason of the Bitch!

by Anonymousreply 526January 16, 2019 3:05 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527January 16, 2019 3:07 AM

^^^ we need a thread titled "treason of the Mitch" when that fucking turtle gets his.

by Anonymousreply 528January 16, 2019 3:13 AM

Michael Isikoff and David Korn need to write the definitive hit piece on McConnell. They know how to dig for information and that's what's needed an top quality investigative piece.

McConnell ought to be afraid to walk down a street or eat in a restaurant or go to a store or WTF ever. People with signs calling him a traitor need to follow him around and make his life hell. A lot of people all the time. Here and in Kentucky. He needs to feel pressure.

All we need is 5-6 Republican Senators to be scared enough to stand up to him and refuse to do anymore work until he reopens the government. All they need is a simple majority. I would hold up the Barr appointment until it is done.

by Anonymousreply 529January 16, 2019 3:16 AM

I do want to know what is up with Mitch. What do they have on him? It's surely not just money?

by Anonymousreply 530January 16, 2019 3:17 AM

Nice one, R528. Added to the list.

by Anonymousreply 531January 16, 2019 3:17 AM

So Trump invited the Democrats from the House over for lunch today to negotiate and no one showed up. Why, you might ask? Because he did not invite Pelosi. He attempted to bypass her and go directly to the other members. What a fucking ass. And people think he shut government down because of a wall? No, it's because he is scared of Nancy.

by Anonymousreply 532January 16, 2019 3:19 AM

[quote]we need a thread titled "treason of the Mitch" when that fucking turtle gets h

or "treason of the Bitchy Mitch" be she sure likes her flinging her little bon mots around

by Anonymousreply 533January 16, 2019 3:19 AM

The problem R529 is that Rethugs have always shown they will stick together no matter what. Democrats not so much.

by Anonymousreply 534January 16, 2019 3:21 AM

That is true r534, but it looks like the Dems changed their tune and stuck together and didn’t attend his lunch, eh? Hmmmmm.

by Anonymousreply 535January 16, 2019 3:23 AM

R535 thank God. I hope it'll last through the Primaries and the election.

by Anonymousreply 536January 16, 2019 3:25 AM

I think Dems are learning they must stick together. I see many on the left, who were snookered by the Russian bots, are realizing they were used and feel there is a real effort to divide the left because the left is too "free thinking" which is a strength so they have used our strength against us.

Not anymore, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 537January 16, 2019 3:26 AM

I want to know what they had on Paul Ryan. Also can't just be money.

by Anonymousreply 538January 16, 2019 3:32 AM

I bet if Trump invited Bernie to the White House, he'd run to get there...and bring his own cameras.

by Anonymousreply 539January 16, 2019 3:32 AM

Anonymous source close to Michael Cohen:

“He's going to tell the story of what it's like to work for a madman, and why he did it for so long."

Who else can't wait until Feb 7th, when Cohen testifies before the House?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540January 16, 2019 3:33 AM

R539 after chartering a private jet to fly his whole family in on first.

by Anonymousreply 541January 16, 2019 3:34 AM

Well, is she?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542January 16, 2019 3:36 AM

R537, I was used too! I post this whenever I can to spread the word — I was indeed one of the Jill Stein Recount Supporters. I voted for Hillary, I was DEVASTATED that she lost and knew it was rigged. So when Stein came along, who I knew really nothing about, and angrily demanded a recount, of COURSE I wanted it!!! I thought it was “good” to get the truth out about what happened in the election, never realizing that I was simply a pawn for Putin and that everything and everyone are not who they say they are. I’m college educated, streetwise, raised middle class, traveled, progressive, and a professional. And I was duped, they played me like a fiddle, and I let them — but now I know much better. I’ve learned quite a bit about what Russia is doing to not only the US, but many other countries too.

My point in all this is that we are ALL wisening up, whether we are voters or business owners or consumers or Dems. And a huge part of winning requires sticking together. I’m proud of the Dems for not falling for his pathetic attempt at dividing them. As Nancy said, he’ll never be confused with a *real* man because real men don’t resort to bullying, trickery, and broken promises to win. He’s not a man!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 543January 16, 2019 3:36 AM

I was just about to ask what was going on with Stein. When are they hauling her ass in?

by Anonymousreply 544January 16, 2019 3:36 AM

Tulsi is shady as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 545January 16, 2019 3:37 AM

[quote]I bet if Trump invited Bernie to the White House, he'd run to get there...and bring his own cameras.

NEVER let yourself get between Bernie and a camera.

by Anonymousreply 546January 16, 2019 3:38 AM

The Cohen testimony isn't going to be open, though, is it? Or is it just not going to be broadcast live?

by Anonymousreply 547January 16, 2019 3:39 AM

Wait, did anyone else see this?

Disregard the author's delusion that Stein was an innocent in all this.

But it says WI voted in favor of her recount request? I didn't see it published anywhere else.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548January 16, 2019 3:39 AM

I don’t know r544, but I probably gave that cunt at least $1k for that recount. I haven’t done my homework on Tulsi, but from what all our threads say, she does indeed sound like another Stein. And you know what?? IF that’s the case, MSNBC needs to stop inviting that Tusli cunt on! JFC, stop giving these chaos agents coverage!

by Anonymousreply 549January 16, 2019 3:41 AM

From what I've seen people say on Facebook I was wondering if Tulsi was the new Bernie. I've seen a lot of his cultists say they love Tulsi.

by Anonymousreply 550January 16, 2019 3:42 AM

I really hope Bernie doesn't make it very far. I don't fucking want to see his wagging fucking finger or his saliva spraying everywhere again.

by Anonymousreply 551January 16, 2019 3:42 AM

Democrats should have demanded that no one who hasn't been a part of the Democratic party in say the last 10 years or so be allowed to run on their ticket.

by Anonymousreply 552January 16, 2019 3:45 AM

And no, I don't give a fuck if that pisses off "Progressive" Bernie Bros.

by Anonymousreply 553January 16, 2019 3:45 AM

I don't get what that update on the Stein thing is actually saying.

by Anonymousreply 554January 16, 2019 3:46 AM

I'm confused on the WI thing as well. Also wondering why it wasn't reported anywhere else.

by Anonymousreply 555January 16, 2019 3:47 AM

Ha.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556January 16, 2019 3:49 AM

r552....almost immediately after the election, one of the new rules the DNC adopted was that to run as a Democrat, you have to be a declared Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 557January 16, 2019 3:49 AM

Agreed r552. Another idea, put together a list of how to identify a “Divider.” I don’t know what else to call them because it isn’t always blatantly obvious that they are tied to Russia.

R554, it’s actually saying almost nothing, is that a legit site? It just says that her side won by stopping the voting machine manufacturers from putting a gag order on her side making public their findings. Her side won the right to inspect the machines and share their findings with the public, and that was delayed because the corporation fought off their being able to share the results with the public. So Stein succeeded in fighting off the gag order. I guess......I don’t know this site, I don’t know that we can trust it.

by Anonymousreply 558January 16, 2019 3:51 AM

Van Jones was practically CUMMING over Tulsi this weekend. Have we not learned? I will save my judgement until I hear everything. She DID say some fairly homophobic things in the past the Huffpo reported about over the weekend. Her dad was a repug politician in HI.

Again, I will withhold judgement until everyone gets their say. But beware ANY of them who bash the party.

by Anonymousreply 559January 16, 2019 3:55 AM

R557 that's not enough. Doesn't that allow someone to "switch" right before just like Bernie did?

And that still allows Bernie to run on the Dem ticket even though all he's done is divide.

by Anonymousreply 560January 16, 2019 3:57 AM

I pointed out to some of the people posting on my feed about Tulsi that she's made homophobic comments before.

The response?

"We can't hold her accountable for all the things she's done in the past that we don't like. We have to look at the bigger picture."

"We can't expect a candidate to have ALL the desirable qualities we dream of."

Yeah.... these comments came from the same Bernie supporters who tore Hillary down because she used the word, "Predator."

by Anonymousreply 561January 16, 2019 4:00 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562January 16, 2019 4:03 AM

Here is the audio from Rachel's show yesterday.

I couldn't find any video. Maybe someone else can?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563January 16, 2019 4:08 AM

R561 I have no doubt that like their brothers the Deplorables, they'll work to fuck up the next election as well.

by Anonymousreply 564January 16, 2019 4:11 AM

Glenn Greenwald was on Tucker Carlson this week complaining how totes [bold]UNFAIR[/bold] everybody's being towards poor Tulsi Gabbard.

Fuck him. Fuck her. Fuck Van Jones. No more Russian plants.

by Anonymousreply 565January 16, 2019 4:20 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566January 16, 2019 4:22 AM

Did we already talk about this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567January 16, 2019 4:24 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568January 16, 2019 4:27 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569January 16, 2019 4:29 AM

Trump will withdraw the US from NATO.

by Anonymousreply 570January 16, 2019 4:30 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571January 16, 2019 4:31 AM

If he wins in 2020, no more NATO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572January 16, 2019 4:33 AM

[quote]Trump will withdraw the US from NATO.

He can't remotely do that legally on his own of course.

by Anonymousreply 573January 16, 2019 4:33 AM

Bone Spurs says a lot of things. Have you ever thought about how many times he says, "I have the power?" Even when he doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 574January 16, 2019 4:34 AM

R573 since when does he care about legal?

by Anonymousreply 575January 16, 2019 4:35 AM

You mean I'm not an Emperor?

by Anonymousreply 576January 16, 2019 4:36 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577January 16, 2019 4:40 AM

Link to new thread for when this one maxes out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578January 16, 2019 4:47 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579January 16, 2019 4:48 AM

So they're reporting facts, basically.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580January 16, 2019 4:49 AM

On the topic of Tiffany...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581January 16, 2019 4:51 AM

So Tiffany is dating someone from a shit hole country?

This is why daddy prefers Ivanka's puss.

by Anonymousreply 582January 16, 2019 4:51 AM

Oh, please. Drumpf doesn't care that Tiffany's dating some dude from wherever - he doesn't even remember she exists.

by Anonymousreply 583January 16, 2019 4:53 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584January 16, 2019 4:54 AM

^Jesus, he's fucking terrifying looking.

by Anonymousreply 585January 16, 2019 4:55 AM

If one were to see Jared's photo and be told it was the photo of one of the sickest Serial Killers to have ever existed, no one would have a problem believing that.

by Anonymousreply 586January 16, 2019 4:56 AM

When did Erin Burnett start morphing into Candy Crowley?

She looks huge at R579.

by Anonymousreply 587January 16, 2019 4:56 AM

But his skin!

by Anonymousreply 588January 16, 2019 4:57 AM

Replaced by the skin of his victims.

I remember a funny tweet someone made a while back about Jared. That whenever he's photographed he looks like the guy that you zoom in on on all the TV dramas where they show you who the actual perp was.

by Anonymousreply 589January 16, 2019 4:58 AM

R589 haha that's actually so true. Something always seems off about all his photos.

by Anonymousreply 590January 16, 2019 4:59 AM

Link to new thread for when this one maxes out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591January 16, 2019 4:59 AM

I wonder if Jared is scared of becoming someone's bitch in Prison or if it turns him on.

by Anonymousreply 592January 16, 2019 5:02 AM

The only thing Jared is afraid of is that if he goes to Prison he won't get to see his Dermatologist.

That's why he's probably already selling Ivanka out.

by Anonymousreply 593January 16, 2019 5:03 AM

Link to new thread for when this one maxes out:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594January 16, 2019 5:04 AM

Closing

by Anonymousreply 595January 16, 2019 5:04 AM

this

by Anonymousreply 596January 16, 2019 5:04 AM

thread

by Anonymousreply 597January 16, 2019 5:04 AM

Out

by Anonymousreply 598January 16, 2019 5:04 AM

They're probably busy selling one another out.

by Anonymousreply 599January 16, 2019 5:05 AM

Link to new thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600January 16, 2019 5:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!