Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Former DOJ Counterintel Chief: Trump ‘is a Clear and Present Danger to the National Security of the United States’

A spin-off from the Treason Threads: I figured this deserved a thread of it's own.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 16, 2019 3:04 AM

“I think there’s a culmination of things we can point to in the public record now, the unbelievable acquiescence to Vladimir Putin in Helsinki that was positively shocking to those of us who worked in the national security all of our lives, all of the many things that you have read in the charging documents, people associated with the president, all those to me point to a reasonable inference — and it’s a painful anguishing thing to acknowledge — that the president of the United States is a clear and present danger to the national security of the United States.”

by Anonymousreply 1January 15, 2019 6:20 AM

Now is the time for all good men (and women) to come to the aid of their country.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 15, 2019 6:22 AM

We already knew it but why isn't anyone doing anything about it.

by Anonymousreply 3January 15, 2019 6:22 AM

If he had any guts he would have included all the complicit Republicans in Congress as clear & present dangers to the nation's security. In fact they are more dangerous than Trump. Without them impeachment would have already been started with indictment and removal to soon follow. Those who protect criminals are criminals themselves.

by Anonymousreply 4January 15, 2019 10:33 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 5January 15, 2019 11:02 AM

" its own," OP.

by Anonymousreply 6January 15, 2019 11:34 AM

Putin owns McConnell, too. What you see.

by Anonymousreply 7January 15, 2019 12:05 PM
by Anonymousreply 8January 15, 2019 12:25 PM

R4 pisses me off.

You first, r4. Show us YOUR balls. Go ahead & risk your comfort & security to fight powerful & dangerous forces.

by Anonymousreply 9January 15, 2019 12:48 PM

R9, isn't that called doing their jobs?

by Anonymousreply 10January 15, 2019 12:57 PM

Traitor

Lock him up, execute his ass.

by Anonymousreply 11January 15, 2019 12:59 PM

So R9 in your opinion when Congresspeople see clear evidence that criminal activity is being perpetrated on the USA by the POTUS, they're not only supposed to just turn their heads, but do everything they can to keep him in power and allow him to keep doing criminal activity?

Are you mentally ill, or just the typical brain dead right wing dumbass?

by Anonymousreply 12January 15, 2019 1:02 PM

Bumpity bump

by Anonymousreply 13January 15, 2019 10:25 PM

R9 pisses me off. Don't defend criminals or traitors.

by Anonymousreply 14January 15, 2019 10:51 PM

r9 is a deplorable and a traitor.

Anyone who voted for the orange traitor can either repent or hang for treason.

That will rid the world of numerous useless eaters.

by Anonymousreply 15January 16, 2019 3:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!