Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Treasons for Hidden Genius (The Mueller Investigation Part 56)

Continued Discussion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 602October 26, 2018 5:24 AM

Link to previous thread for reference:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2018 2:21 AM

Previous thread titles for reference:

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation (10/27/17)

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation, Part Two (10/28/17)

The Four Treasons: Mueller Investigation, Part 3 (10/31/17)

A Man For All Treasons: Mueller Investigation, Part 4 (11/5/17)

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Treason! The Mueller Investigation Part 5 (12/4/17)

Treason Is The Reason For The Season! The Mueller Investigation Part 6 (12/16/17)

Treason to Believe (The Mueller Investigation Part 7) (12/26/17)

I Love You For Sentimental Treasons (The Mueller Investigation Part 8) (1/3/18)

Give Me One Treason To Stay Here... (The Mueller Investigation Part 9) (1/15/18)

Treasons of Love (The Mueller Investigation Part 10) (1/24/18)

For Treasons Which Are Well Known To Them (The Mueller Investigation Part 11) (1/30/18)

Come on and Treason Down, Treason Down the Road (The Mueller Investigation Part 12) (2/6/18)

13 Treasons Why (The Mueller Investigation Part 13) (2/18/18)

By Treason of Insanity (The Mueller Investigation Part 14) (2/23/18)

The Edge of Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 15) (2/28/18)

A Treason to Live; A Treason to Die (The Mueller Investigation Part 16)…(3/10/18)

Treasons of the Heart (The Mueller Investigation Part 17) (3/17/18)

A Stormy Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 18) (3/21/18)

Lovin', Touchin', Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 19) (3/26/18)

Everything Happens for a Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 20) (4/4/18)

For All the Right Treasons (The Mueller Investigation Part 21) (4/11/18)

Treasons Change (The Mueller Investigation Part 22) (4/16/18)

Dangerous Tre'asons (The Mueller Investigation Part 23) (4/22/18)

Don't Stop (the) Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 24) (5/1/18)

Got This Treason in My Body (The Mueller Investigation Part 25) (5/7/18)

I'm Treason on a Jet Plane... (The Mueller Investigation Part 26) (5/14/18)

Treasonnaires' Disease (The Mueller Investigation Part 27) (5/21/18)

You've Lost That Lovin' Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 28) (6/2/18)

Multiple Treasons Why (The Mueller Investigation Part 29) (6/9/18)

For Undisclosed Treasons (The Mueller Investigation Part 30) (6/18/18)

The Apple Doesn't Fall Far from the Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 31) (06/23/18)

Treason d'être (The Mueller Investigation Part 32) (06/30/18)

My Treasons Are Not My Own (The Mueller Investigation Part 33) (07/08/18)

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2018 2:22 AM

The Treasons a Baby Cries (The Mueller Investigation Part 34) (07/13/19)

Get to Know Your Family Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 35) (07/15/18)

All You Got To Do is Hold Him And Kiss Him and Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 36) (07/17/18)

Fall or Spring? Which Would / Wouldn't Be Your Favorite Treason? (The Mueller Investigation Part 37) (07/18/18)

It's the Time of the Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 38) (07/21/18)

My Treasonal Summer Job Abroad (The Mueller Investigation Part 39) (07/25/18)

Yellow is the Color of the Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 40) (07/27/18)

ThWhen will it Be Mushroom Treason? (The Mueller Investigation Part 53) (09/21/18) e Treason for my Life's Trials and Tribulations (The Mueller Investigation Part 41)1) (07/31/18)

Hunting Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 42) (08/04/18)

It's Swimsuit Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 43) (08/07/18)

Treasonably Priced (The Mueller Investigation Part 44) (08/12/18)

Tre45onal Affective Disorder (The Mueller Investigation Part 45) (08/16/18)

A Plea for Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 46 (08/21/18)

Untreasonably Hot (The Mueller Investigation Part 47) (08/22/18)

There is a Treason... Turn, Turn, Turn (The Mueller Investigation Part 48) (08/24/18)

The Voice of Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 49) (08/28/18)

The Golden Age of Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 50) (09/03/18)

Treasons for Remaining Anonymous (The Mueller Investigation Part 51) (09/08/18)

Hurricane Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 52) (09/16/18)

All Natural Mushroom Treasoning (The Mueller Investigation Part 53) (The Mueller Investigation Part 53) (09/22/18)

Treasoning with an Alcoholic (The Mueller Investigation Part 54) (09/28/18)

Judicial Treasoning (The Mueller Investigation Part 55) (10/06/18)

Treasons for Hidden Genius (The Mueller Investigation Part 56) (10/15/18)

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2018 2:22 AM

That’s Hidden STABLE Genius to you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2018 2:29 AM

Pres Tre45on needs to hang in a public square.

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2018 2:59 AM

GOD and Jesus made Mount Rushmore I am sure the Bible was written straight to us Americans. One day soon our Lord Jesus and God will make president Trump's face up there. The Bible says so.

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2018 3:26 AM

R6, I think that's pretty much Mormonism.

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2018 4:15 AM

To continue the discussion about whether Avenatti has gone a bit off the rails and is now hurting us...

I love him in the attack dog mode, trolling Trump and the other assholes. It's the political aspirations that I find annoying. Now he's tweeting about his stances on 20 issues and how he doesn't need a political advisor to tell him what to think, blah, blah, blah. He's going to end up being the new Bernie instead of continuing to stomp on Trump. He'll start attacking Democrats as he tries to position himself. Just watch. This "I don't need a political advisor to tell me my positions' is just the first one. That comment was aimed at Democrats, not Trump.

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2018 4:19 AM

Was anyone thinking of him as a serious contender? Really? He never was. He's a useful shark. And I love him for that.

But I never expected him to be anything other than that.

Was presenting him as a serious candidate a real thing?

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2018 4:25 AM

He's had his political thing up for months. Who cares? Just let him continue being useful in attacking the Right. God knows no one else seems to be.

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2018 4:27 AM

Yeah, R9. I'm not on Twitter but I think he posted his position paper in August and has been updating it. I guess in between losing his damn cases to Trump so badly that Stormy Daniels now has to pay Trump's legal fees! Fucking asshole Repug judge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2018 4:30 AM

And, at R10, we see the beginnings of the Avenatti cult to match the Bernbros. He's already turning it on the Dems and his ego is just getting bigger. He needs to stick to attacking Trump and his cabal of evil.

by Anonymousreply 12October 16, 2018 4:32 AM

Yeah, R12 the response at R10 was really cult like, sure.

by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2018 4:35 AM

R12 sounds like a Rethug with all that hate.

by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2018 4:36 AM

Avenatti should go away.

Who knows whether he is not playing both sides. That fucking stupid Swetnick case fired back on the democrats, and Avenatti should have KNOWN it would.

He is an idiot!

by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2018 4:55 AM

Mueller is the wise tortoise from tortoise and the hair. We get it.

But let’s gets a move on it, toots!

by Anonymousreply 16October 16, 2018 4:57 AM

R13, I said it's the start. Bernie started out good and then took it too far and, many think, helped cost us the election due to his ego. Ego is a problem with Avenatti, too. We love it while he's using it to attack Trump. It's not going to look so good when he turns it on leading Democratic candidates starting in November.

And, of course R14, all the Repugs love Avenatti attacking Trump and refer to his followers as a cabal of evil. Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 17October 16, 2018 4:58 AM

No, R17, it isn't. Not even close.

by Anonymousreply 18October 16, 2018 5:05 AM

No, R17, you're the idiot because you didn't get that your spouting off on Avenatti is exactly the way Rethugs sound when they're bitching about him because he pisses them off. And nobody here is saying he's a fucking God. That's your own knee jerk reaction.

by Anonymousreply 19October 16, 2018 5:06 AM

[quote]I said it's the start.

Nope. Nothing in that post was remotely worshipping Avenatti.

by Anonymousreply 20October 16, 2018 5:08 AM

Keep in mind that there's a troll who keeps clearing cookies to post in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 21October 16, 2018 5:10 AM

Well, if you say so, R18. If you can't make any cogent arguments to the contrary beyond a declarative statement of your opinion, you've already lost the argument. The posting of his political agenda, the playing coy about running, that debacle of the third Kavanaugh accuser who he way overhyped and then didn't follow up with, and now his subtle shift from solely attacking Trump to being more inclusive in attacking "politicians" in general are all bad signs.

R19, grow up. His ego is getting away from him. Your response is actually proving my point. His defenders are revving themselves up to Bernbro territory. All you need to do is look at this thread to see it. They are already defending him like the Bernbros defended Sanders, even while he was shitting on the Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 22October 16, 2018 5:13 AM

[quote]His ego is getting away from him. Your response is actually proving my point. His defenders are revving themselves up to Bernbro territory. All you need to do is look at this thread to see it. They are already defending him like the Bernbros defended Sanders, even while he was shitting on the Democrats.

You're delusional.

by Anonymousreply 23October 16, 2018 5:15 AM

[quote]All you need to do is look at this thread to see it.

Wow that's a stretch. Seriously. Nobody in here is defending Avenatti rabidly. The only rabid person in here is you.

by Anonymousreply 24October 16, 2018 5:15 AM

Girls, girls!!! You’re all stupid! How many days until the midterms?

by Anonymousreply 25October 16, 2018 5:39 AM

R25 apparently you're too stupid to figure it out!

by Anonymousreply 26October 16, 2018 5:42 AM

I haven't cleared any cookies. I think my posts are pretty clearly mine since I'm referencing them and responding directly to people by post number. R26, et al, look in a mirror if you want to see what the beginning of a cult-like movement looks like. Were you Bernbros, too? I can see Bernbros glomming onto Avenatti as their new white, male savior.

Like I said, I love that Avenatti pisses Trump off and takes him on. I want him as the attack dog until Trump is either out of office or, preferably, dead with his head on a pike. But, Avenatti is starting to go off track with the political crap and in order to get where he wants to go, he's going to have to start going after Dems in the same way. His ego is just as big, if not bigger, than Bernie's. Bernie's entitled ego helped Trump. Avenatti's could have the same effect, especially if his followers become apologists, just like the Bernbros did.

by Anonymousreply 27October 16, 2018 6:21 AM

From the previous thread:

[quote] Also, don't forget that Christians knew exactly what kind of man Trump was and flocked to him in droves. I will never again entertain the idea that Christians give a shit about morality, period.

These hypocrites and bigots fully supported Mitt Romney, a Mormon, because he ran as a conservative and is white. Religion means shit to them. It's just a shield they hide behind all high almighty.

by Anonymousreply 28October 16, 2018 8:17 AM

Can Part 57 be "All The Treasons Why" (earth wind and fire "Reasons")

by Anonymousreply 29October 16, 2018 9:55 AM

I'm asking because I do not go on rightwing websites. If anyone does, could you tell me if they attack their own kind on them for any little thing, real or imagined, as liberals do?

by Anonymousreply 30October 16, 2018 11:32 AM

I'm sure they do. Now could we get back on topic: Mueller and his investigation into tRump's treason. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 31October 16, 2018 12:03 PM

R31 Enjoy. If you think so it must be true! Kthxbai!

by Anonymousreply 32October 16, 2018 12:10 PM

Mueller is not going to do anything significant until after the election, which isn't for another 3 weeks. No wonder these threads are really dragging these days.

by Anonymousreply 33October 16, 2018 12:32 PM

[quote]Mueller is the wise tortoise from tortoise and the hair.

So in this scenario, is Trump the "hair"?

by Anonymousreply 34October 16, 2018 12:40 PM

In order for a politician to be effective in campaigning, which is really what Avenatti is starting to do, he needs to be sympathetic. I'm leaning towards R8's opinion and taking a good look at what R15 and R22's response to R18 as well as R12. I was especially disappointed with what happened to Swetnick and how he handled it. It did actually harm the perceptions out here with the KAvanaugh mess. I felt like the testimony of Ford was absolutely credible. I believe her. I also felt that way about what I read about Ramirez. Because of what happened with Michael Cohen, I had confidence in Avenatti with Swetnick, and in the end it seemed as if he was just trying to get in on the Kavanaugh debacle. He could have been a real authority on legal matters. He is smart. Sharp as hell. But if I were Stormy Daniels, I'd get a new lawyer because he seems to be representing his own interests more than hers.

by Anonymousreply 35October 16, 2018 12:46 PM

I personally hope Mueller ignores the midterms, ignores that calendar and moves forward with his findings. I have a feeling that like Don Michael Corleone Donald Trump is going to settle his accounts the day after the midterms. It's like the Midterms are Connie's christening.

by Anonymousreply 36October 16, 2018 12:49 PM

[quote]I can see Bernbros glomming onto Avenatti as their new white, male savior.

Sounds more like your problem than anyone else's on here, frankly. And apparently you do clear your cookies because you have no history in any of the other threads.

by Anonymousreply 37October 16, 2018 1:07 PM

R27 sounds unhinged. It doesn't even make any sense to be calling out R26 as an "Avenatti Cult Member," since it didn't even say anything to defend Avenatti.

by Anonymousreply 38October 16, 2018 1:10 PM

I especially think it's cute someone is agreeing and posting support of itself as though it isn't obvious.

by Anonymousreply 39October 16, 2018 1:13 PM

A troll's gotta troll.

by Anonymousreply 40October 16, 2018 1:15 PM

Damned Saudis They give Turkish investigators permission to do the crime scene investigation at the Saudi embassy and hours before, there's video of Saudi "cleaners " complete with mops and buckets going in to the back door of the embassy with jugs of chemical compounds. The Turkish authorities said the rooms "smelled of chemicals. Cleaning agents."

And it seems Trump Pompeo and Jared concocted this notion that the Saudis will admit JAmal is dead, and say it was accidental. An Interrogation that went wrong. Kind of like, "We didn't mean for him to die when we wrapped a cord around his neck and strangled him." The corrupt Saudi Crown Prince who is Jared's "special friend" is saying he had no idea this was happening. No idea!He wants to find these thugs and arrest them! There are experts on the governing Sheiks who assert that nothing happens without the knowledge and direction of the Crown Prince . The guy seems evil.

by Anonymousreply 41October 16, 2018 1:47 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 16, 2018 1:49 PM

"After twenty months in office with unparalleled results for peace and prosperity in America, President Trump has provided the results he promised," Lara Trump, Trump's daughter-in-law and a senior campaign adviser, said in a statement, according to CNN.

"Grassroots America has responded to these remarkable results and the booming Trump economy with their generous support of our campaign," she added.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 16, 2018 1:57 PM

Oh boy! More campaign funds to misappropriate!

by Anonymousreply 44October 16, 2018 2:13 PM

Trump has access to so much dirty money it would not be difficult for him to "raise" $100 million. Actually I'm surprised its not more. Maybe he didn't want to be too ostentatious....

by Anonymousreply 45October 16, 2018 2:14 PM

Is that 100M in Dollars or Rubles?

by Anonymousreply 46October 16, 2018 2:18 PM

How does a “Botched Interrogation” result in death?

Do they ask questions so loudly that the guy croaks?

by Anonymousreply 47October 16, 2018 2:35 PM

The Mueller investigation could bust Trump and family for stealing the funds from the Inauguration alone!!! These people are so brazenly corrupt it ought to be easy to get him. Maybe the sheer volume of illegal activity is taking a while to document, verify, and make those fucking charges bullet proof. I can't wait to see more of the "It wasn't me, it was him!" Shit. You know Manafort, Gates, Flynn and Nader are squealing like stuck pigs. Donnie Jr. is going to throw people under the bus and lie and lie until he sees the doors of prison swing open and all those Big "People of Color" who work out all the time, just waiting for his ass. Jared will turn in Brad Parscale, and Bannon, who despises him.

by Anonymousreply 48October 16, 2018 2:41 PM

Word to the Saudis: next time, hire a Portuguese cleaning lady. They're much more thorough!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49October 16, 2018 2:53 PM

R47 not only that. But reports are that his body was hacked to pieces. How does that "accidentally" happen?

by Anonymousreply 50October 16, 2018 3:00 PM

[quote]Maybe he didn't want to be too ostentatious....

That would be a first.

by Anonymousreply 51October 16, 2018 3:05 PM

This is so depressing: a comparison between Trump's fundraising at this point to his two predecessors in the job.

[bold]Trump (fundraising through 9/30/2018)[/bold]

Raised: $106 million

[bold]Barack Obama (fundraising through 12/31/2010)[/bold]

Raised: $4 million

[bold]George W. Bush (fundraising through 12/31/2002)[/bold]

Raised: $3.2 million

by Anonymousreply 52October 16, 2018 3:09 PM

Why....why....HOW can that be, r52?!

by Anonymousreply 53October 16, 2018 3:29 PM

Its called pay to play.....Trump knows it and they know it, so they contribute in exchange for access. Its not hard to figure out. Remember, Trump made a big deal out of pay for play and accused the Clintons of the very act he, himself was committing....that his M.O....projection, projection, projection.

by Anonymousreply 54October 16, 2018 3:43 PM

r54, In RICO language it is a shakedown.

by Anonymousreply 55October 16, 2018 3:45 PM

LOL! Exactly, R55. I pray every day we will all live to see all Trump family assets stripped from them, citing RICO Statues , that it's a criminal enterprise.

by Anonymousreply 56October 16, 2018 4:10 PM

R35 " I felt like the testimony of Ford was absolutely credible. I believe her. "

I don't think Ihas ever been in question. Everybody believes her, including all 51 Republicans who voted Kavanaugh in. It was whether or not they could get away with appointing him anyway! The FBI's sham investigation proving "no evidence" was all the permission they were waiting for.

Just like back with Clarence Thomas. I don't think a single person doubted Anita Hill was telling the truth. Most of the Senate Members attitude was, "yeah, so what?" It was just a question of whether they could appoint him anyway.

by Anonymousreply 57October 16, 2018 4:24 PM

Blaming Avenatti for what happened with Sweetnik is interesting and probably inaccurate as it wasn't so much that he wasn't doing what he was supposed to but rather the Rethugs refused to actually do a proper investigation. They basically said, "Too fucking bad," and shut it down. What was Avenatti supposed to do at that point?

by Anonymousreply 58October 16, 2018 4:30 PM

People will find ways to excuse the Republicans. They want to believe in magic. If only Avenatti, if only Clinton, if only blah blah. The republicans have shown us time and again they are fascists who will stop at nothing to install a one party state.

We are at war with people who want us dead. Face it, organize, fight back. mueller is one battle not the end.

by Anonymousreply 59October 16, 2018 4:37 PM

Even Avenatti's attacks on Trumps are sounding unhinged today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60October 16, 2018 4:40 PM

Exhibit B

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61October 16, 2018 4:42 PM

Even though Avenatti and Stormy lost the suit, he is now getting exactly what he's been asking for - response from Trump! He could turn this loss into a win, but I also think he needs to pull in the reins a little. He needs to be more strategic and less vitriolic.

by Anonymousreply 62October 16, 2018 4:46 PM

R58, if Swetnick come to him with what he felt were credible allegations, he should have investigated them himself. Lawyers work with their own investigators all the time. It would have been so easy for him to show up the fake background check. He could have announced enough evidence to insist on criminal charges or at least a criminal investigation. But instead he backed off and faded away. I found that puzzling. I trusted Avenatti. He had never made a claim I was aware of, that was just false. But this time, he didn't seem to have substance to back up his claims. Swetnick saw and heard things about Kavanaugh, but she had never been assaulted by Kavanaugh. It wasn't enough. What Swetnick did do, was corroborate the wild lifestyle and the fact that he lied under oath . That was important. That wasn't a personal assault experience but it was most certainly illustrative of his character, and not nearly enough was done with it. I would not have portrayed her as another Kavanaugh victim. I would have introduced her as someone who had witnessed outrageous, illegal behavior by Kavanaugh when he was at Yale. It was important because he was not "just" a high school kid, he was at Yale. It demonstrated a pattern of behavior, but the whole thing got lost because the Republicans were waiting to pounce. The GOP was aware of his problems and was prepared to deal with them, and they took the Swetnick roll out and used it to cast doubt on the other allegations including Ford. Trump attacked her, others thought "she was assaulted but not by Brett." It probably would have happened anyway, but it was a close call for Kavanaugh. When Ford testified, the power of that coupled with Ramirez's story of her personal contact with his penis , that shook up his support. Then Flake and the FBI came to the rescue and Swetnick was one of the clubs the GOP spin doctors used to discredit the entire sexual misconduct line. Giving the Republicans the slightest advantage is suicidal. That's just my impression. I wish Avenatti would've handle it differently. Even better, I wish he'd stayed out of this one.

by Anonymousreply 63October 16, 2018 4:46 PM

[quote]The FBI's sham investigation proving "no evidence" was all the permission they were waiting for.

Plus the Mississippi Deplorables howling with laughter at Trump's sociopathic schtick. Mr President made it OK to dismiss Ford as a ditzy old gal who'd had her moment.

He was proud of the difference he made, as he boasted to Lesley Stahl: "We won." The truth of Ford's allegations, because of that, was deemed less than irrelevant.

As has often been noted, everything to Trump is a zero sum game. He wins, so by definition everyone else loses, is branded a loser. Any plausible challenge to this entitled insanity can only be met with lies.

by Anonymousreply 64October 16, 2018 4:54 PM

Investigated by who, R63? He had witnesses... if the SJC and the FBI was refusing to review it... where do you suggest he should have gone in an effort to prove he was doing enough?

by Anonymousreply 65October 16, 2018 4:55 PM

Jesus, someone is obsessed with Bernie and Avenatti.

Pelosi troll - check.

Feinstein troll - check.

Avenatti troll - check.

by Anonymousreply 66October 16, 2018 4:55 PM

did anyone listen to the latest "Mueller She Wrote" podcast?

Seems that some shit was going down last week while we were all distracted. A guy named Nader (I think) was given immunity by Mueller to spill his guts.

The theory is that he is the one who set up the alpha bank to dump tower "back channel" and can tie these scumbags together.

I will try to post the link here. It's about 2/3 way through the podcast although I would recommended listening to the whole thing for background. It's the linked episode on the page (mega Mueller).

Some if you may be out off by the giggling and girl talk but there is some interesting info there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 16, 2018 5:40 PM

R52, LINK?

R53, Skepticism?

by Anonymousreply 68October 16, 2018 5:51 PM

Palmer is turning out to be Drudge for Lefties.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69October 16, 2018 5:53 PM

And a Vox report about Nader.

Funny how all this stuff from last March is now getting traction.

Something must have changed.

The Vox article includes info about Nader being a convicted pedophile in Europe. Wondering if Trump partied with him...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 16, 2018 5:58 PM

[quote]Seems that some shit was going down last week while we were all distracted. A guy named Nader (I think) was given immunity by Mueller to spill his guts.

Well, something set Trump off on a Twitter tirade today.

by Anonymousreply 71October 16, 2018 6:32 PM

[quote]Well, something set Trump off on a Twitter tirade today.

He's desperate to move on from looking like a deprived baby with Lesley Stahl.

by Anonymousreply 72October 16, 2018 6:35 PM

Is that Lindsay Lohan under the shroud at OP?

by Anonymousreply 73October 16, 2018 6:43 PM

We need to do a complete work up on Nader. Otherwise we are pointless. We solved a fucking murder. We can do this.

by Anonymousreply 74October 16, 2018 8:41 PM

Seth Abramson reported on Nader and Sater and Kushner ties to MSB and his revealing Intel. to MSB about who were his enemies inside Saudi Arabia way back in June and July. Jesus H. tap dancing Christ all this just now coming out from the MSM. And if anyone can explain why all this is slowly leaking out is … Bullshit. I don't trust the fucking FBI and neither should you. Go to Cointelpro at Wikipedia and read all about the dirty dealings the FBI has done in the past and is continuing to do. For example, the FBI is spying on members of Black Lives Matter. The FBI has always been intolerant of feminists, civil rights and any left leaning cause. I didn't use to believe these "conspiracy" theories but I am starting to and DJT is the head of the justice department. I believe Mueller is one of the good guys but I'm not 100 percent certain anymore. And I'm sure I'll be called a troll but I'm not. I've just done a lot of reading about this Collusion /conspiracy thing. And I can't stand it if Trump gets away with everything. He is the most corrupt and perverted President and maybe person ever. Ok I may be going too far but damn I'm pissed.

by Anonymousreply 75October 16, 2018 9:53 PM

This Saudi stuff is revealing. The country who had 16 of 19 hijackers on 9/11 is so cozy with Pres Tre45on and family. They now feel emboldened to kill a journalist and basically barely offer a defense. Why?

We all knew things would get worse before better. Things are going to get worse. Hold on. Mueller has got the goods to take down this presidency.

by Anonymousreply 76October 16, 2018 10:17 PM

So many ancient threads are being resurrected nonstop today to push down threads like this one.

However, this one started awfully and now it automatically pops to the top of the page when I open it because I have so many lunatics blocked. Instead of going to where I left off, I have to start at the top and scroll all the way down.

Fucking trolls!

by Anonymousreply 77October 16, 2018 10:23 PM

Watch Active Measures. The Bush family was also very close to the Saudi royal family. This thing stinks to high heaven. Fuck them all.

by Anonymousreply 78October 16, 2018 10:35 PM

Jared and his father n law have both be compromising the United States Intelligence Community by divulging the names and the "enemies" the rats, to Russia and to Saudi Arabia, and probably to China for a price. The only interests the have is self interests. They have betrayed their country and compromised our national security. We can repair the damage then have done in domestic policy, and maybe even our relationships with our NATO allies. But they have fucked up our Intel gathering capabilities and that is inexcusable. It is treason. They need to burn for it.

by Anonymousreply 79October 16, 2018 10:53 PM

And we saw what they'll do when they got caught being treasonous and causing Americans to remain being held hostage....perhaps even sabotaging the rescue effort.....is it a race to see who dies first and takes the fall?

I have 10 bucks on Junior in a hunting accident, just for fun.

by Anonymousreply 80October 16, 2018 10:54 PM

FBI has raided the office of San Juan Mayor due to order from Trump claiming "corruption". Holy shit. Nazi Germany ain't got nothing on us. He3 has to be stopped. We have to vote him out and the Republican enablers/conspirators too.

by Anonymousreply 81October 16, 2018 10:58 PM

Here's a link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82October 16, 2018 11:04 PM

Trump LOVES going after women.

by Anonymousreply 83October 16, 2018 11:06 PM

I wonder who Puerto Rican's (can't get rid of apostrophe) will vote for??! Huh?

Keep it up trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84October 16, 2018 11:11 PM

Using the execrable search feature will bring up most of these threads by searching for "treason"-- no need for quotes.

Going to do reading about Nader. Thanks, guys! *And our old lez in PDX.

by Anonymousreply 85October 16, 2018 11:11 PM

r62....Daniels did not LOSE the suit against Trump....the defamation portion was dismissed....the rest of the lawsuit....the important stuff....remains....the NDA, etc....The defamation charge was an add on after Trump called her a con artist when she released a sketch of the guy she says threatened her to shut up about Trump.

by Anonymousreply 86October 16, 2018 11:17 PM

Yeah, R86 they knew that but it didn't fit in with their troll hate cookie clearing talking to itself obsession.

by Anonymousreply 87October 16, 2018 11:45 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88October 17, 2018 12:02 AM

I'm the one someone keeps claiming is deleting my cookies. Under settings it shows I have 169 visits. I am not a paying member but have permission to reply, start threads, etc. which you can't get as a non-paying visitor unless you have a bunch of visits. I am deleting nothing. I stand fully by what I say. Avenatti is becoming a problem. Until he says he's not running for anything and goes back to his smart attack dog ways (and not the ones today where he just seemed to be doing his own version of a Trump rant), I'm still going to believe that he might be on the road to Berniedom and his cult nation.

by Anonymousreply 89October 17, 2018 1:24 AM

You can't delete your cookies and start posting right away R23.

Go back and troll on reddit!

by Anonymousreply 90October 17, 2018 1:29 AM

Speaking of trolls... its started it's shift!

by Anonymousreply 91October 17, 2018 1:40 AM

Yeah, R89 as you yourself have already ranted about several times. We get it. How much more are you going to rant about how someone doesn't pass your tests? You don't like him, we get it. We got it the last 5 times.

by Anonymousreply 92October 17, 2018 1:42 AM

When George H.W. dies, will a whole bunch of skeletons fall out of the closet?

by Anonymousreply 93October 17, 2018 1:44 AM

Except, R92, that's not what I said at all. You might want to try reading instead of reacting. I love Avenatti as the attack dog. He used to be smart about it and is getting sloppier. He needs to drop the "well, I might run if there's no one better" bullshit and do what's he's good at, and that's not running for office. He's going to hurt the Dems if he keeps it up and it needs to stop before it's too late.

by Anonymousreply 94October 17, 2018 1:46 AM

[quote]Except, [R92], that's not what I said at all. You might want to try reading instead of reacting.

HAHAHAHA.. Coming from the person who was going on and on saying that people were defending Avenatti like they were in a cult (nobody was)?

"I like Avenatti but..."

Again, we heard you the first handful of times. You've stated your opinion that he shouldn't run for office. Nobody else cares right now. Got it?

by Anonymousreply 95October 17, 2018 1:51 AM

JFC R94 give it a rest already.

by Anonymousreply 96October 17, 2018 1:54 AM

r93, Rachel is throwing a HUGE Atwater skeleton out of HW Bush's closet concerning Gary Hart.

by Anonymousreply 97October 17, 2018 1:54 AM

Basta!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98October 17, 2018 1:56 AM

Please just ignore it and don't clutter this thread with arguing.

by Anonymousreply 99October 17, 2018 1:56 AM

Do tell, R97. I was thinking in terms of the Saudis, but share.

by Anonymousreply 100October 17, 2018 2:11 AM

R100 not exactly the same but didn't Michael Moore cover the Bush family's friendship/connections to Osama?

by Anonymousreply 101October 17, 2018 2:23 AM

Where are the deplorables clutching their pearls at their Savior, Dump, being so cozy with MUZLEMS?

by Anonymousreply 102October 17, 2018 2:33 AM

R101...Yes, in Fahrenheit 9/11

by Anonymousreply 103October 17, 2018 2:45 AM

The Saudis got caught with their pants down. Trump doesn’t want to really punish them, but can use the leverage to extort a handsome payoff from them. It’s all being negotiated now. Godfather Trump knows how to turn the screws.

by Anonymousreply 104October 17, 2018 2:53 AM

[quote]Watch Active Measures. The Bush family was also very close to the Saudi royal family. This thing stinks to high heaven. Fuck them all.

The Bushes was close to them yes but it was to relatively sane monarchs like Kings Fahd and Abdullah. Jared and Trump are buddy buddy with the insane freak that is MBS, who can't even take out a low level journalist without making a sloppy mess and causing a huge international incident.

I mean, who kills a dissident by dismembering them alive, screaming, in a house still full of employees in the middle of a foreign country. Would MI5 or the Mossad ever do such a thing? Even Putin's minions know how to use novichok to useful end - in a foreign country no less - without anyone actually seeing them do it.

Its not like past Saudi leadership was angelic of course but they were relative brain trusts next to this kook now calling the shots. Perfect bedfellow for creepy egomaniac like Jared.

by Anonymousreply 105October 17, 2018 3:13 AM

r104 turning the screws my ass. They are millions if not billions in play with MBS for bailing out Jared and his bad real estate dealings. It was always pay for play - with US foreign policy the bargaining chip.

MBS has Trump and Jared right where he wants them, they will dance like his marionettes. Recent sloppy bad moves aside. Who do think implicitly approved this 'botched' Turkish operation? I'll give you three (no, two) guesses.

by Anonymousreply 106October 17, 2018 3:17 AM

Rachel is a a warrior. She is the most fearless reporter of our time.

CNN needs to just fold and a new media company should come up along the lines of CNN circa 1995

by Anonymousreply 107October 17, 2018 3:53 AM

What happened to CNN’s 500 reporters?

They have 2 now.

And a few anchors.

The ‘situation room’ is now the situation kiosk, with your corporate concierge, Wolf “anything for a check” Blitzer

by Anonymousreply 108October 17, 2018 3:55 AM

They should replace Zucker while he’s on leave. It’s less messy that way.

In with some new blood.

by Anonymousreply 109October 17, 2018 3:56 AM

[quote]I wonder who Puerto Rican's (can't get rid of apostrophe)

How can you not delete an apostrophe? You're just lazy and not considerate enough of the readers here to make the effort.

by Anonymousreply 110October 17, 2018 4:34 AM

T.I. trolls Trumps

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111October 17, 2018 5:51 AM

Nikki Haley's praise of Jared appeared to be urged from a source beyond heself.

by Anonymousreply 112October 17, 2018 11:46 AM

[quote{I mean, who kills a dissident by dismembering them alive, screaming

Holy shit! Is that how he died?

by Anonymousreply 113October 17, 2018 11:52 AM

Robert Mueller Ready to Announce if Trump Campaign Colluded With Russia: Report

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114October 17, 2018 12:58 PM

JFC. What is Pence's angle now?

His daughter's on CNN shilling this book. To the anchor's credit, she was asked how she squares her faith with support for Orange Mushroom. "He's very kind; he was very interested in me." I'll bet.

Is this part of reminding vast White America what a decent, modest, fair Christian President Pence will be, should, you know, the opportunity arise in the next 6-8 months? One of the big lessons she's learned from him is to "treat people with grace."

Which is, or course, totally how I characterize Pence's policy actions on healthcare, welfare, women's rights, and gay people while he was governor of Indiana.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115October 17, 2018 1:05 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116October 17, 2018 1:06 PM

***BREAKING***

There's smoke in Melisandre's cockpit!

by Anonymousreply 117October 17, 2018 1:11 PM

Melania is fine. Plane returned to airport without further incident.

by Anonymousreply 118October 17, 2018 1:14 PM

^^^ above per MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 119October 17, 2018 1:15 PM

Melisandre? The Red Woman from Game Of Thrones? Yes, we know. We saw a smoke baby emerging from her "cockpit" in season two.

by Anonymousreply 120October 17, 2018 1:15 PM

The red witch

by Anonymousreply 121October 17, 2018 1:16 PM

The facts of the journalist's assassination are horrific. He was apparently forced into a room adjacent to the Consul General's office immediately upon his arrival, forced onto a desk, which they used as a table, and then butchered alive, dismembered. They never questioned him, they were there to kill him.

The Saudi's chief Forensic Doctor, who's well known, from a leading university, etc. top official from Saudi Arabia, used a bone saw he brought along specifically for that purpose to cut off his fingers, as he screamed, continued, with help from the hit squad to dismember him, eventually beheading him. He told the other members of the hit squad to "wear head phones and listen to music so you won't hear the screams too much."

It is believed they dissolved his remains with acid after his murder. They put him in bags and took him to the home of the Consul General to do that. But they killed him at the embassy itself. I have to wonder how Jared would feel if his great friend the Crown Prince, whose personal body guard participated in the murder, invited Jared to "stop by the embassy next time you're in town. "

Trump's willingness to ignore this with no repercussions is despicable. The signal it sends around the world in terms of how Americans can be treated, or anyone who is out of favor with some government's policies, for that matter is chilling. America has always been able to intimidate, coerce and insist on at least some semblance of civil behavior. Now those prohibitions have been removed and any butcher anywhere can pretty much do what they want.

by Anonymousreply 122October 17, 2018 1:17 PM

We are wandering into some really dark, scary places with Trump. Anyone who sees him as simply some buffoon, is delusional. His embrace of men like Duterte in the Phillippines, or Kim in North Korea, both of whom are monsters, his willingness to ally himself as a friend of Putin, and now this barbaric murder which, IMO has him up to his neck in blood, ought to make him repulsive to anyone who is rational. He makes my skin crawl. His attacks on women, insisting the FBI raid and investigate the Mayor of San Juan Puerto Rico for "corruption", attacks on Dr. Ford, Stormy Daniels, Elizabeth Warren, Feinstein, and Hillary , I just ... people need to see this for what it is, and get out and vote. This is beyond disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 123October 17, 2018 1:22 PM

He's demonic, and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he tried to jail a journalist in the US next.

by Anonymousreply 124October 17, 2018 2:31 PM

Fox News continues with the spin and propaganda. Their audience continues to follow their crafty and manipulative messaging.

Until Rupert Murdoch and that network are somehow held accountable, there remains reduced accountability for DJT with his daily antics. Congress won't do it, but Mr. Murdoch needs to explain some things before Congressional hearings.

by Anonymousreply 125October 17, 2018 2:35 PM

That dark train isn't wandering anywhere, R123.

by Anonymousreply 126October 17, 2018 2:36 PM

I posted a rant on Facebook about Trump after I saw “60 Minutes” on Sunday and I had several Trump-supporting relatives contacting me saying how I was “hateful” and how awful I was making them all feel and that I should seek professional help for my “anger.” So, I was literally being gaslighted by my own family. They would not address any of these horrifying policies and the awful things he has said and done and *I* was identified as the problem. It was like trying to rationalize with an intellectually-compromised child. My sister has also been accused of being too “angry.” This is very insidious, folks. My family members are good people who, I fear, have been “turned.”

It reminded me of the humans who join the rogue enforcement squads on the 1980s series “V.”

by Anonymousreply 127October 17, 2018 2:47 PM

They dismembered him alive because they wanted it to come out, though not this widely.

by Anonymousreply 128October 17, 2018 2:49 PM

We need to hang the murder of Jamal Kassoggi around Trump's neck like a millstone, and make sure the Blue Wave engulf's him. Trump is a monster. There is no way we can allow Pompeo and Trump to spin this and normalize it by talking about big business deals with the Saudis and their "wait & see" attitude. This was an act of barbarism, and the blood is soaking int his skin too. By embracing the Saudis, and he is embracing them he's putting a huge target on the backs of Americans, and dissidents everywhere. Within the past two weeks Trump ordered the FBI to raid the offices of the Mayor of San Juan Puerto Rico. WTF do you call that? It's an abuse of power right in line with the murderers he so admires.

by Anonymousreply 129October 17, 2018 2:51 PM

The murder of this journalist is Trump's Bengazi.

Dems better make sure it sticks to him the way the Repugs made that one stick to Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 130October 17, 2018 3:19 PM

R127 I would calmly tell them you don’t need help but the do. Calmly ask them why behavior like trumps is acceptable and why is criminality now the norm.

by Anonymousreply 131October 17, 2018 3:22 PM

R130 absolutely. We have to help make this happen by expressing our outrage about it to politicians, candidates, and journalists media outlets and all over social media. Constantly. Reeatedly.

by Anonymousreply 132October 17, 2018 3:43 PM

When I heard about Melania's plane, I genuinely had a moment where I wondered if they would crash the plane and kill her just to deflect from the Saudi situation. The answer, of course, is yes. But they’ll probably save her "tragic, accidental death" for the week the Mueller report comes out.

by Anonymousreply 133October 17, 2018 3:44 PM

R110, I am not lazy. Auto correct on my phone refuses to delete the apostrophe.

I mentioned it and apologized. Sad piece of fecal matter that you are decided the wasn't to your liking.

Fine. Fuck yourself with a chainsaw.

by Anonymousreply 134October 17, 2018 3:45 PM

R131, a couple of them deleted me on Facebook after the post went live which is, frankly, fine by me. I clearly got under their skin and now I don’t have to look at their insane memes and barely literate comments.

These are aunts and cousins I never see by the way but who constantly crave my sister’s and my respect and validation. We’re smart, have good jobs, and are compassionate and empathetic — they have angst about the “Mexicans” that are supposedly taking over their neighborhoods. I said that I had lost respect for them which I think was a major trigger because, in their minds, I think they thought they had it before. I’m very personable and warm in person and can give off the impression that, even if we disagree, I still respect the person. I tore the blinders off of that notion after I watched him on “60 Minutes” where he did nothing but lie, double down on his lies, insult Dr. Ford even further, and treated Leslie Stahl with zero respect. I’m fucking done with this garbage human and all the lemmings following him off a cliff.

by Anonymousreply 135October 17, 2018 3:59 PM

[quote]It reminded me of the humans who join the rogue enforcement squads on the 1980s series “V.”

Which itself was an allegory to the rise of Nazism.

I too have compared this to "V" for a long time. One thing that sticks out is how in the mini-series, the Senator or prominent Doctor, I can't remember what he was, but he was originally very vocal about his dislike for and lack of trust in the Visitors and then suddenly he does 180 and and is their greatest supporter.

Reminds me of people like the Senatrice who seem "converted."

by Anonymousreply 136October 17, 2018 4:01 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137October 17, 2018 4:07 PM

[quote]The facts of the journalist's assassination are horrific.

“Do this outside. You will put me in trouble,” Mr. al-Otaibi, the outside consul, told the killers.

“If you want to live when you come back to Arabia, shut up,” one of them replied.

Meanwhile, Q&A with Pompeo after his meetings with Saudi officials:

Q: Did they say if Khashoggi is alive or dead?

Pompeo: “I don’t want to talk about any of the facts; they didn’t want to, either" via pool

by Anonymousreply 138October 17, 2018 4:13 PM

The subheadlines from the Bloomberg piece: Mueller Ready to Deliver Key Findings in His Trump Probe, Sources Say

[quote]Rosenstein is pressing Mueller to wrap it up, official says

[quote]Next steps expected to occur after November midterm elections

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139October 17, 2018 4:15 PM

Who are these "sources?"

First name rhyme with Ghouli?

by Anonymousreply 140October 17, 2018 4:20 PM

I've been intrigued by the $110 billion arms deal that scum trump signed with saudi arabia. At first glance it seems ludicrous that the US would sign such a deal arming a nation that spawned the engineers of 9/11. Supposedly it's about protecting the Middle East against Iran. Personally, I feel more threatened by Saudi Arabia than by Iran.

So far the deal is nothing more than a bunch of letters of intent between the US, numerous American companies, weapoons manufacturers, and saudi arabia. There is no actual contract or agreement, just letters stating there is an intent to engage further. Then we have Jared, an unelected family member in our government thanks to nepotism. He is working outside regular government channels (while the State Department is systematically destroyed) making arms deals and apparently enriching himself. What's their long game? it is not beyond reason to think the heinous trump clan my be attempting to build a personal army via his liaison with a saudi prince.

The killing of the journalist, and the manner in which he died (if the torture tale is true) is as despicable and cruel as it gets and trump would like to look the other way. The saudis are already wealthy beyond anyone's dreams. Now they need an army to maintain influence over the middle east, aided and abetted by US?

Trump has taken us down a dark and dirty rabbit hole of Machiavellian evil and destruction that foretells a future of armed fortresses inhabited by the filthy rich while the rest of us peasants are exploited outside the gates. That's the worst case scenario of course. It makes me wonder how deep Mueller's investigations have gone, and how we will deal with the truth once it's revealed. There are scary times ahead, but we can't let the criminals and murderers win.

by Anonymousreply 141October 17, 2018 4:53 PM

Dirty Dean Heller leading in NV. ActBlue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142October 17, 2018 4:57 PM

Dean Heller had a woman with cancer removed from a town hall recently when she asked about pre-existing conditions. He is scum.

by Anonymousreply 143October 17, 2018 5:01 PM

Sometimes I think that we deserve our shitty Republican politicians because generally we're a shitty country that deserves decline. But then I ask, what other large country is better?

by Anonymousreply 144October 17, 2018 5:04 PM

I don't believe the polls and I don't try to predict a blue wave. I wish for it but I realize that evil wins out more often than not. A blue mirical would be great but I don't expect it. If this country is sinking into fascism...I blame all those countries who refuse to stand up to Trump.

Republicans are just worthless, lying, brown nosers for the rich. They have always been the same.

by Anonymousreply 145October 17, 2018 5:06 PM

You don’t “believe” in the Blue Wave yet you lost not one reason not to, R145.

You’re a Demoralization Troll.

by Anonymousreply 146October 17, 2018 5:08 PM

[quote]Fuck yourself with a chainsaw.

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 147October 17, 2018 6:30 PM

Trump would do the exact same thing to any journalist he didn’t like if he could. 100%

Masha Gessen said to “believe autocrats. Take them at their word.”

by Anonymousreply 148October 17, 2018 6:47 PM

Thanks for the chuckle r137.

by Anonymousreply 149October 17, 2018 6:59 PM

I wonder how Judge Ellis will undermine the Manafort deal.

by Anonymousreply 150October 17, 2018 7:01 PM

Judge Ellis is a complete drama queen.

by Anonymousreply 151October 17, 2018 7:08 PM

I think it’s all going to hit the fan after November.

by Anonymousreply 152October 17, 2018 7:12 PM

[quote] Auto correct on my phone refuses to delete the apostrophe.

We'll all feel sorry for you that you are so completely powerless against auto-correct. If there were only some way to reject an auto-correct so one could write what one wants….

by Anonymousreply 153October 17, 2018 7:31 PM

Just speculating: I wonder if MBS has Trump on tape, agreeing that MBS should "take care" of the problem journalist. Maybe this was all about gaining leverage over Trump, only it became more public than was intended.

by Anonymousreply 154October 17, 2018 7:31 PM

It's important now than ever to trust your gut instict. You can't trust anyone on the internet or in the media. Better safe than sorry. Vote for the Democratic Party no matter how many Russian Bots try to tell you that it's the Deep State Pizzagate Party which takes advice from Hillary how to handle their emails and that it's all hopeless anyway.

by Anonymousreply 155October 17, 2018 7:35 PM

Sorry, gut instinct.

by Anonymousreply 156October 17, 2018 7:36 PM

As if this was news.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157October 17, 2018 7:59 PM

OP: this is not WebSleuths. You seem to have no comprehension whatsoever how obnoxious your list of previous threads is. It's more obnoxious that russian trolls pretending to be superstitious black church fraus rambling on about the illuminati. That's how obnoxious it is.

by Anonymousreply 158October 17, 2018 8:08 PM

Fuck you, r158. Back to the potato field with you.

by Anonymousreply 159October 17, 2018 8:32 PM

Already had R158 blocked

by Anonymousreply 160October 17, 2018 8:33 PM

Same here

by Anonymousreply 161October 17, 2018 8:38 PM

R158 already BLOCKED.

by Anonymousreply 162October 17, 2018 8:38 PM

Where are all these fucking trolls coming from.....the last few days theyve been unstoppable.

by Anonymousreply 163October 17, 2018 8:54 PM

I'm hoping it's a good sign, r163. They're feeling threatened and lashing out when........

by Anonymousreply 164October 17, 2018 9:08 PM

You sound concerned, R158.

Wonder what's about to come out.

by Anonymousreply 165October 17, 2018 9:21 PM

I think it’s the Saudi thing. They’re trying to deflect.

by Anonymousreply 166October 17, 2018 9:21 PM

Every time I ignore a troll, I say "Be off with you" and I picture this......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167October 17, 2018 9:38 PM

Any more news on the smoke inside Melania’s cockpit?

by Anonymousreply 168October 17, 2018 9:41 PM

R168 Vairst Leddy ees vine. Dunnult ees huppy.

by Anonymousreply 169October 17, 2018 10:04 PM

Euphemism, r168?

by Anonymousreply 170October 17, 2018 10:07 PM

[quote]Any more news on the smoke inside Melania’s cockpit?

Who knew it could generate enough friction anymore?

by Anonymousreply 171October 17, 2018 10:10 PM

All the recent slight Repug bumps are from polls right after the Kavanaugh bullshit. It's already died down and we have almost three weeks to go. Also, a lot of Dems are voting early. They'll disengage a bit after they place their vote so it might look like Dem enthusiasm is dying down but it's not. We weren't going to spend the last two years swamping every single election and then not also swamp the midterms.

by Anonymousreply 172October 17, 2018 11:59 PM

RT just put out their list of "top ten Russophobes of 2018". Rachel made the list!

Congrats Rachel! Quite the honor.

by Anonymousreply 173October 18, 2018 12:06 AM

RT, that Russian propaganda engine?

Yes Rachel, QUITE the honor.

by Anonymousreply 174October 18, 2018 12:08 AM

R174

by Anonymousreply 175October 18, 2018 1:07 AM

[quote]Any more news on the smoke inside Melania’s cockpit?

I fine; I send the love!

by Anonymousreply 176October 18, 2018 1:19 AM

Rachel had some great stuff tonight. I hope she has really good security. I hope NBC/MSNBC is putting out some money to protect her and keep her safe.

by Anonymousreply 177October 18, 2018 3:16 AM

I still find it peculiar that Drumpf never says a word about Maddow.

by Anonymousreply 178October 18, 2018 3:18 AM

I find it worrying, R178.

by Anonymousreply 179October 18, 2018 3:37 AM

Could Maddow be in on it? Is she working for the Russians?

by Anonymousreply 180October 18, 2018 3:45 AM

Right, R180. Of course she is!!! Dang. Why didn't we think of that?????

by Anonymousreply 181October 18, 2018 4:43 AM

Tanks for luff, R171!

by Anonymousreply 182October 18, 2018 4:54 AM

I can't quite explain, but I suspect Trump barely knows who Rachel Maddow is.

by Anonymousreply 183October 18, 2018 5:54 AM

Oh he knows alright.

by Anonymousreply 184October 18, 2018 6:25 AM

He knows but doesn't care. "I Don't Care." Trump family motto.

by Anonymousreply 185October 18, 2018 7:23 AM

Although Jared might care about the great big black hole his life is falling into.

by Anonymousreply 186October 18, 2018 7:25 AM

It's I REALLY Don't Care, r185.

by Anonymousreply 187October 18, 2018 1:15 PM

Madcow certainly helped Bernie to siphon off Hillary votes.

Yes, I never liked her.

by Anonymousreply 188October 18, 2018 1:24 PM

I actually think Rachel Maddow is on target...but I also wonder why she is not on tRump's radar. Chris Mathews is another one that I cannot believe tRump does not comment on - Chris' hatred for tRump is quite obvious in every show.

by Anonymousreply 189October 18, 2018 2:00 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190October 18, 2018 2:07 PM

Drumpf doesn't seem to attack anyone on MSNBC, does he? I wonder if it's because he's afraid of what NBC would/could release on him from The Apprentice?

by Anonymousreply 191October 18, 2018 3:03 PM

R191. Good point. He does seem to leave them alone. But that doesn't mean he is unaware of what Rachel Maddow and one or two others is exposing. She is not a print journalist, but I cannot think of any other Cable TV journalist with their own show that has done as much damage and exposed, connected the dots, and had a higher calibre of "expert" guests on that Maddow. And Trump, Putin and their teams know it.

by Anonymousreply 192October 18, 2018 3:12 PM

Good point, R191. Never thought of that.

by Anonymousreply 193October 18, 2018 3:12 PM

I will also add that reaching for Jamal Kashoggi is a warning to other journalists and dissenters. He may not have been a U.S. citizen but he was a legal resident of the United States and he was a columnist for the Washington Post. Murdering him in such a gruesome way, letting it leak out like this, Trump doing nothing about it, is a chilling reminder to every single journalist covering Trump, kind of him saying "See? Look what happens..." it's unheard of for our country to react this way. I'm not a crazy person. But this stuff is getting worse.

by Anonymousreply 194October 18, 2018 3:18 PM

Regarding Khasoggi....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195October 18, 2018 4:12 PM

r191 exactly

by Anonymousreply 196October 18, 2018 4:20 PM

I believe Dumpy is tucked into bed with meds administered by the time Maddow comes on.

by Anonymousreply 197October 18, 2018 4:21 PM

Trump appears to much hate The Washington Post and CNN the most. He bitches about the New York Times, but they have several pro-Trump columnists there, and have acted in his behalf. The recent hit piece on Rosenstein is an example. Maureen Dowd and company certainly did nasty critiques on HRC before and during the 2016 campaign.

by Anonymousreply 198October 18, 2018 4:30 PM

The history of hired "pro-Trump" debaters or "other-side" GOP presenters on CNN has not gone so well. Is CNN playing a joke with this or is it the best they can find to argue and spin on behalf of DJT? Some of them don't seem vetted very well. There's the sexual assaulter, hissy-fit meltdowner, the baby's daddy, the shoplifter, the Regannator Charlottesville sympathizer, the drunk driver, folks with their own prior political scandals, etc. How about stop doing it, CNN?

by Anonymousreply 199October 18, 2018 4:50 PM

[QUOTE]Trump appears to much hate The Washington Post and CNN the most. He bitches about the New York Times, but they have several pro-Trump columnists there, and have acted in his behalf.

The New York Times gets attacked by him far more than the Post. They’re just so good as the paper of record that he’s forced to acknowledge and respect what they report, just like all Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 200October 18, 2018 4:52 PM

r199 Fox has the more articulate and high-profile ones. But that's not a complement.

by Anonymousreply 201October 18, 2018 4:54 PM

Donnie Darko Dotard is even partisan is his defamation of the press.

How very Presidential.

by Anonymousreply 202October 18, 2018 5:34 PM

This is such bullshit. "Waiting for the Saudis to complete their investigation..." is like putting Trump personally in charge of investigating Russian interference in his election, and "waiting for the results..." LOLOL!

by Anonymousreply 203October 18, 2018 6:22 PM

[quote]Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on Thursday after meeting with President Trump at the White House that the U.S. will give Saudi Arabia several more days to "conduct a complete, thorough investigation" into the disappearance of journalist Jamal Khashoggi before deciding on a response.

An investigation perhaps as thorough as that by the FBI into allegations around Kavanaugh. Perhaps Trumpy will fit in some schtick about Khashoggi in his next rally speech.

by Anonymousreply 204October 18, 2018 6:35 PM

I love how they ALWAYS say a THOROUGH investigation...and then attach a ridiculously short time to complete it...

by Anonymousreply 205October 18, 2018 6:43 PM

Hey. Trump was prepared to send the head guy from the House Intel Committee to aid the Saudis in their investigation. Congressman Devin Nunes . But Nunes declined. Said he's allergic to bone saws.

by Anonymousreply 206October 18, 2018 7:14 PM

How soon before Trump make fun of Khashoggi's murder? You know it's coming...

by Anonymousreply 207October 18, 2018 7:49 PM

He's already referred to him as "it", r207, so..........

by Anonymousreply 208October 18, 2018 7:53 PM

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is anyone making a backup of all of the threads in this series?

These threads contain some amazing discussions, news and links that you really can't find anywhere else. And they should be preserved!

by Anonymousreply 209October 18, 2018 8:07 PM

Breaking!!! Deadline: White House - Rosie O'D is on the panel today for the first time! The girl be lookin' good!

by Anonymousreply 210October 18, 2018 8:34 PM

I like Rosie O's gray hair. It suits her.

by Anonymousreply 211October 18, 2018 8:39 PM

FYI - I found that both Kahshoggi's explanation and the Saudi Goverment's explanation plausible. I think it's very possible though that perhaps Kashoggi was dismembered by another Mid Eastern totalitarian regime and not the Saudi's. Therefore I will be voting for the Saudi Regime.

by Anonymousreply 212October 18, 2018 8:47 PM

I think what probably happened from everything we've heard, is that Khashoggi was murdered inside the Saudi Embassy in Turkey. It sure looks that way. The President talking about the business deals involving the Saudis at a time like this is pretty indecent, IMO. I'm glad there's going to be an investigation. I feel confident that Secretary Pompeo has things under control and I'm going to wait and see what he discovers.

by Anonymousreply 213October 18, 2018 8:56 PM

I think that we'll soon have a second special council appointed in the Saudi matter.

by Anonymousreply 214October 18, 2018 8:59 PM

CATFIGHT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215October 18, 2018 9:19 PM

As I think about it, Trump really has their number. He knows what cowardly, self-serving, greedy whores he is dealing with in Congress. All of them with few exceptions, Republicans. He has contempt for them, and shits all over them. He will do exactly what he wants, and they either follow his lead or go fuck themselves.

by Anonymousreply 216October 18, 2018 9:19 PM

I am surprised that Kelly hasn't had yet a meeting with himself about the terms of leaving his White House position without causing a scandal.

by Anonymousreply 217October 18, 2018 9:21 PM

Trump uses the Republican Party and vice versa. They are not on friendly terms. It's just business.

by Anonymousreply 218October 18, 2018 9:23 PM

"I don't think murder is very nice. Attempted rape is merely misguided friendliness, however."

by Anonymousreply 219October 18, 2018 9:23 PM

They are all assholes but if Trump sided with Bolton, that makes him the most in the wrong. All these goddamn Nazis in the White House, it is disgusting. How many of your Grandfathers fought the Nazis in WWII?

by Anonymousreply 220October 18, 2018 9:31 PM

[quote]I cannot think of any other Cable TV journalist with their own show that has done as much damage

Dude! I dish out the snark ALL the time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221October 18, 2018 9:37 PM

Kushner probably gave the Saudi Prince the idea of murdering the Journalist. Probably told him Trump was happy with the idea. Why do we always lie about Trump and his intentions...he is pure evil.

by Anonymousreply 222October 18, 2018 9:49 PM

Hey. The woman running Homeland Security is a vile Nazi piece of shit.If this argument is real, and it happened the way they say it did, then Kelly and his former deputy Nielsen are neo nazi pieces of shit and I'm glad Bolton pushed back. Trump may agree more with Kelly, but he is no fool. He knows the timing for this is terrible, with crying babies locked in cages, etc. and right now Bolton is ascendant. Trump is being guided by him on Foreign policy matters and this is not the time to push back on Bolton. Kelly is either tone deaf or so completely stupid about the politics of all this on the eve of the Mid Terms that he needs to go. I hope all of them cannibalize one another. This kind of dissension internally is great. It paralyzes them and the can't act.

by Anonymousreply 223October 18, 2018 9:55 PM

I really don’t understand that there isn’t more outrage over a journalist who was cut up alive by the Saudis and Trump’s lack of reaction to it.

by Anonymousreply 224October 18, 2018 9:56 PM

He was a Muslim, R234. What is there to understand?

by Anonymousreply 225October 18, 2018 9:58 PM

He was associated with the Washington Post He was a journalist. What do you not understand about Trump's reaction?.

by Anonymousreply 226October 18, 2018 10:04 PM

He was an American resident and they literally sliced him up for reporting the truth.

by Anonymousreply 227October 18, 2018 10:06 PM

If both guys are threatening to quit, I vote for Bolton to quit. Bolton, who is a supreme asshole who I disagree with on foreign policy. He is smarter than Kelly and therefore will do more harm.

by Anonymousreply 228October 18, 2018 10:08 PM

Why is that dude wearing a dish cloth on his head? Is it from Williams-Sonoma?

by Anonymousreply 229October 18, 2018 10:12 PM

Have some respect for other cultures, R229.

by Anonymousreply 230October 18, 2018 10:13 PM

R227, exactly. But apparently we’re so used to the shit that comes out of the orange moron that it’s perfectly fine for him to be all nonchalant about it when asked by the press. “It’s sad, we’ll see.” Wtf?

by Anonymousreply 231October 18, 2018 10:13 PM

Trolls are infesting this site. This thread used to be fairly immune but I see more troll-ish posts popping up.

They must be scared or ran out of vodka in Russia. You know, that country is a shithole.

by Anonymousreply 232October 18, 2018 10:15 PM

The Boris' and Nastys of the world must be breathing in the methane from those craters that keep opening up in the permafrost melting. Happening in Canada, too.

Bye everyone!

by Anonymousreply 233October 18, 2018 10:35 PM

So Bolton was pissed because Homeland Security ISN"T DOING ENOUGH!!!! What a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 234October 18, 2018 11:04 PM

R222, I agree. Take a look at this. I posted it in another thread but it's worth watching at to see that an unscrupulous head of a foreign state could easily get ideas from it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235October 19, 2018 12:13 AM

The voter suppression is just breath-taking in audacity. I just don't see how anyone calls themselves a free loving American and is OK with this. They aren't even trying to hide any of it. They are getting even more flagrant.

Things are spiraling but we knew it would get really bad before it got better.

by Anonymousreply 236October 19, 2018 12:31 AM

LOTS Of cookie-clearing tonight!

I had blocked several trolls on here and the "Mueller Is Ready" thread yesterday, and they were showing up again today. I blocked them all TWICE today and they keep popping back up.

Many of them are Mueller doubters, Pelosi haters, and "Nothing will happen" worried Concern Trolls.

Why are they constantly clearing their cookies?

by Anonymousreply 237October 19, 2018 12:56 AM

Well it's begun. Local Saudi paper is reporting that one of the 15 guys that went over to Istanbul to kill Kashoggi died in a "mysterious" car accident. No link because it's not in English yet

by Anonymousreply 238October 19, 2018 1:00 AM

Apparently Jamal was "punished" or reprimanded last year for criticizing Trump. And right now, Jared according to our own Intel people, has been chatting with the Crown Prince, advising him on how to deal with the blow up from the murder. That is reporting by outlets like ABC News and other.s He will put his own personal intterests and the interests of Donald Trump ahead of anything resembling national security. He is a fucking traitor.

by Anonymousreply 239October 19, 2018 1:01 AM

Why does he have a tablecloth on his head, in the OP picture?

by Anonymousreply 240October 19, 2018 1:13 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241October 19, 2018 2:50 AM

And Putin starts crowing. Crickets from President Tre45on. IN.PLAIN.SIGHT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242October 19, 2018 2:52 AM

R242, which is why Putin will continue to help Trump and the GOP, because it’s the easiest way to diminish us and take away our power.

by Anonymousreply 243October 19, 2018 2:54 AM

This is the time our intelligence community/military/FBI/CIA and all true patriotic Americans need to step up to the plate. It is now or never.

by Anonymousreply 244October 19, 2018 2:58 AM

So, uh, we just have one question. Is there any way, and we mean any possible way, we can vote to support or, possibly, confirm Muhammed Bin Salam al Saud after the cursory investigation into this alleged murder is over?

Sincerely,

by Anonymousreply 245October 19, 2018 3:27 AM

Susan "MilkShakey" Collins has already concluded, after agonizing debate, there isn't enough there to pass judgement on the Saudis.

by Anonymousreply 246October 19, 2018 3:34 AM

I think the prince also told Susan Collins that he'll be a good boy.

by Anonymousreply 247October 19, 2018 3:36 AM

Nah, R247, he just smiled at her. She now wants to be his next wife.

by Anonymousreply 248October 19, 2018 3:37 AM

HeyR245. What about me, good old boy Joe Manchin? I think Something real bad happened to Jamal Khashoggi. But I don’t think it was due to MSB or any of the Saudis.

by Anonymousreply 249October 19, 2018 3:39 AM

r249 They don't care, then we don't care. Do U?

by Anonymousreply 250October 19, 2018 3:50 AM

We should send Susan Collins over there. She can give a 50 min speech and bore them to death.

by Anonymousreply 251October 19, 2018 4:28 AM

I think they hate lesbians in Saudi Arabia - so perhaps Collins should visit...

by Anonymousreply 252October 19, 2018 4:49 AM

Much as I detest Bolton, I would love to hear he'd planted his foot up Kelly's ass.

Maybe a duel...

by Anonymousreply 253October 19, 2018 5:56 AM

Manchin is a disgusting blue dog, who should be forced to live the rest of his worthless life in a coal mine.

by Anonymousreply 254October 19, 2018 6:09 AM

Dear oh dear, Trumpy's performance review from The Boss @ R242 wasn't too stellar, was it? And after all that hard work he put in at Mississippi and on '60 Minutes'! There's just no pleasing some people!

Needless to say, Trumpy will only blame his staff and the media for this very public downgrading. The man in the mirror, never. Prepare for yet more hysterical lashing out, in an ever more futile bid to impress the Alpha Daddy.

by Anonymousreply 255October 19, 2018 6:09 AM

The next cup of coffee Collins tries to drink should go all over her lap.

by Anonymousreply 256October 19, 2018 6:11 AM

I want Steven Miller and Jared to go to prison, almost more than I want Trump to go to prison but honestly I want them all to go to prison for years...not months.

by Anonymousreply 257October 19, 2018 6:25 AM

Me too R257 I would like to add Bannon, the Mercers, and Erik Prince to your list.

by Anonymousreply 258October 19, 2018 9:41 AM

R257 and R258 add Don McGahn to that list. These are the behind the scenes people along with Bolton who are orchestrating policy for Trump. Oh, and Bill Shine, formerly of Fox, who is the communications director. And please. If you want to add the Mercers, and I completely agree with you on that, add Brad Parscale too. That's it. That's the list. Funny how no investigative journalist has gone behind the scenes at the RNC or some of these state wide campaigns to figure out who is calling the shots and working with them on data and IT stuff in particular.

by Anonymousreply 259October 19, 2018 10:42 AM

6 blocked trolls cleared their cookies overnight so be prepared today!

by Anonymousreply 260October 19, 2018 11:19 AM

[quote]Why are they constantly clearing their cookies?

Cookies get stale you know.

by Anonymousreply 261October 19, 2018 12:00 PM

[quote]In a post on the Bella Caledonia website, he said Holyrood should pursue at the Court of Session an Unexplained Wealth Order (UWO), under which it can call on someone reasonably suspected of involvement in or connected to someone involved in serious crime.

[quote]“The legislation is clear that a UWO can be applied against politicians from outside the UK or European Economic Area, or against their family and associates,” said Kerevan.

[quote]“That would include not just The Donald, but his son Eric, who runs Trump’s two golf courses in Scotland.

[quote]“Or Trump associates such as Erik Prince, former boss of the Blackwater mercenary corps, who is under investigation in America as a key player in the president’s alleged links to Russian money.”

more at link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262October 19, 2018 1:34 PM

Don McGhan got his two judges on the Supreme Court. His job is done! It's why he stuck it out with Trump as long as he did. Now the damage of Trump's Presidency is guaranteed to last many, many years, (and we're just starting!). Obviously McGhan is a means-to-an-end type of guy.

But morally, I think he believes he's done the right thing. What do you do with somebody like that?

by Anonymousreply 263October 19, 2018 4:49 PM

3 in 4 Agree.....

His pants WERE on fire

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264October 19, 2018 5:03 PM

let's not forget my favorite thing, Prince dump Mercer for prison!

ASSET

FORFEITURE

FTW

by Anonymousreply 265October 19, 2018 6:16 PM

R262, interesting story. I just hope it won’t go away.

by Anonymousreply 266October 19, 2018 6:24 PM

Don McGann is loathsome and evil. And looks like a pre-op MTF transsexual who is very slowly transitioning.

by Anonymousreply 267October 19, 2018 6:27 PM

Why is this thread so dead?

by Anonymousreply 268October 19, 2018 9:24 PM

I don't know, r268, but it does seem odd.

by Anonymousreply 269October 19, 2018 9:33 PM

Not to worry, the Russians are still here.

[quote]'Information warfare:' Feds charge Russian woman with interference in US political system, midterm elections

Elena Khusyaynova of St. Petersburg, Russia, is accused of participating in a conspiracy engaged in "information warfare against the United States" that aimed "create and amplify divisive social media and political content."

The case against the 44-year-old Khusyaynova, which does not allege involvement by any Americans, is the first to involve alleged interference in next month's Congressional elections.

Prosecutors claim Khusyaynova, who is not in custody, is the chief accountant for a Russian entity dubbed Project Lakhta, and managed the group's financing.

That group is backed by a Russian oligarch Yevgeniy Viktorovich Prigozhin, and two companies that he controls, Concord Management and Consulting LLC, and Concord Catering, according to prosecutors. The Concord firms were named in a criminal indictment brought by special counsel Robert Mueller that alleged attempted interference in the 2016 presidential election.

Prigozhin has been called "Putin's chef," a reference to Russian leader Vladimir Putin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270October 19, 2018 10:05 PM

the speculation gets to a dead end without new information....it will pick up again

by Anonymousreply 271October 19, 2018 10:53 PM

Why is the Russian bitch at @270’s link not in custody? Won’t she just be whisked away back to Russia in a moment’s notice?

Also, what is the latest on the Russian NRA cunt who also would have escaped back to the motherland if she had not been placed into custody?

Why aren’t they going absolutely nuclear on these fuckers as soon as possible? They’re trying to destroy our country and need to be dealt with in the most harsh way that is legally permissible.

by Anonymousreply 272October 19, 2018 11:30 PM

Elena Khusyaynova is in Russia, r272. She was charged in absentia.

by Anonymousreply 273October 19, 2018 11:44 PM

womp womp

[quote]Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort appeared in federal court in a wheelchair on Friday and his lawyer said he’s dealing with “significant issues” tied to his health because of his confinement at a Northern Virginia jail.

[quote]The attorney, Kevin Downing, didn’t specify what the problem was in open court but a source familiar with the situation later explained the longtime GOP operative who has been confined since mid-June is dealing with an issue related to his diet and has inflammation in his foot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274October 19, 2018 11:49 PM

What's the next Democratic president—if we ever have another free and fair election—going to do to Russia? How will he/she have America fight back?

by Anonymousreply 275October 20, 2018 12:06 AM

Inflammation in his foot?

by Anonymousreply 276October 20, 2018 12:12 AM

Gout

by Anonymousreply 277October 20, 2018 12:12 AM

Cankles!

by Anonymousreply 278October 20, 2018 12:13 AM

You beat me to it r277.

by Anonymousreply 279October 20, 2018 12:14 AM

Fuck off r278.

by Anonymousreply 280October 20, 2018 12:18 AM

R280

by Anonymousreply 281October 20, 2018 12:47 AM

You too r281

by Anonymousreply 282October 20, 2018 1:57 AM

R282

by Anonymousreply 283October 20, 2018 2:06 AM

Grow up. Either unblock people or actually ignore them.

by Anonymousreply 284October 20, 2018 2:23 AM

No mention of him on Anderson’s show tonight.

by Anonymousreply 285October 20, 2018 4:14 AM

Likely gout. Does someone of Manafort’s “stature” receive any better healthcare in prison compared to other inmates? I have no idea how that works. Like if you have tons of chronic health issues with lots of prescriptions, is the state required to continue the prescriptions you are on when you’re initially jailed? Or do you have to start from scratch with the prison doctor to get them to first diagnose, then prescribe for you?

by Anonymousreply 286October 20, 2018 4:15 AM

[quote]How will he/she have America fight back?

For starters, appoint Hillary as Secretary of State again, then tell her, “Sic ‘em!”

by Anonymousreply 287October 20, 2018 6:54 AM

R286 That's a really great question. I'd love to know the answer.

by Anonymousreply 288October 20, 2018 7:28 AM

R287

by Anonymousreply 289October 20, 2018 7:28 AM

I think a person is given a physical when they enter prison to determine their health status, and then their meds are verified, so they can take the pills they need to take. I don't think you're allowed to have your own physician treat you anymore. YOU're a ward of the state and the state would take care of that. So we pay for Manafort. And the prison diet has to be awful. So the man who originated the chant, "Lock her up!!!" in the Ukraine, is now locked up with all the "perks" of prison! LOL!

by Anonymousreply 290October 20, 2018 10:05 AM

I just wonder how difficult it is getting the state to “verify” your scripts. Like, would the state verify my benzos or Ultram lolol? I would imagine the state is “required” to continue your scripts but that the prison doctor also has a lot of leeway in making changes to your prescriptions if the medicine isn’t absolutely necessary to keeping you alive. I would doubt the prison doctor is as concerned with meds that affect the quality of one’s life (like Lunesta to sleep, Xanax for stress, Ultram for pain etc.).

Anyone know if Paul’s wife/daughters have attended these most recent proceedings? I know that one daughter recently stood before a judge to legally change her last name

by Anonymousreply 291October 20, 2018 10:16 AM

I suffer from gout and the best medication available presently is a uric acid crystal disolver and deterrent called Uloric, which doesn’t have a generic equivalent and comes to about $9.50 a pill these days. You’re supposed to take it once a day, for the rest of your life. That comes to almost $300.00 a month. Most insurance won’t cover it as there are other less expensive, more mediocre prescription and lifestyle alternatives.

by Anonymousreply 292October 20, 2018 10:24 AM

Hear, hear, r284!

by Anonymousreply 293October 20, 2018 10:27 AM

A brief off topic tip R292: have you also tried cherries or high quality cherry tablets in addition to the medication? A family member of mine really benefits from eating cherries or taking tablets daily. Their blood tests for uric acid were much better and they could cut down on the meds they had to take.

by Anonymousreply 294October 20, 2018 10:32 AM

I’m down to 2 pills a week r294, and no attacks or flares in years! Was going to try the cherry tablets when I discovered Uloric.

by Anonymousreply 295October 20, 2018 10:47 AM

Why am I suddenly seeing articles that say “Mueller is signaling that he’s almost done but Americans won’t get to see the results”?

by Anonymousreply 296October 20, 2018 10:59 AM

[quote]Why am I suddenly seeing articles that say “Mueller is signaling that he’s almost done but Americans won’t get to see the results”?

Because I is posting much.

by Anonymousreply 297October 20, 2018 11:11 AM

Manafort is trying on a Vincent the chin Gigante scam to see if it fits.

by Anonymousreply 298October 20, 2018 11:51 AM

Hey. In a rare response, the DoJ pushed back on that and said there was no truth to the rumor that Mueller was ready to wrap and was waiting until after the Mid Terms to issue his report. He is not concerned with midterms.

by Anonymousreply 299October 20, 2018 1:02 PM

Betsy Woodruff said on Ari's show yesterday that a large percentage of what Mueller finds will be classified. Remember it is presented to Rosenstein and he has to deliver it to congress to decide what to do with it. However, most people are counting on leaking to get the data to the public.

by Anonymousreply 300October 20, 2018 1:23 PM

[quote]In a rare response, the DoJ pushed back on that and said there was no truth to the rumor that Mueller was ready to wrap and was waiting until after the Mid Terms to issue his report. He is not concerned with midterms.

Wha...?!? But that’s not what Giulia...I mean an unidentifed source told me!

by Anonymousreply 301October 20, 2018 1:42 PM

[quote]Mueller is signaling that he’s almost done but Americans won’t get to see the results

It is a brilliant ploy for the Lame Duck if the Democrats take at least the House.

Mueller is nowhere close and has probably started the end of the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 302October 20, 2018 3:20 PM

Prediction: Mueller releases the whole megillah in early 2020, in time for impeachment and the Republican convention.

by Anonymousreply 303October 20, 2018 3:26 PM

Either way, it's got to be *wonderful* for Donald's well-being knowing that this sword is continuously over his head.

by Anonymousreply 304October 20, 2018 3:39 PM

No. I believe Mueller will release his report while Rosenstein is still there. I wonder if, when Rosenstein met with Trump on the plane, he told Trump he had dirt on Jeff Session's # 2 guy who wants to be AG.

by Anonymousreply 305October 20, 2018 4:02 PM

No one has any idea what information or report Mueller will release or what parts of it the public will get to see. Anyone in the media claiming they are "in the know" is simply lying. It is all rank speculation at this point. Mueller has done an excellent job of being tight-lipped and keeping this all very close to the vest. If the Dems retake the House -- as is expected if everyone votes and their votes are counted -- then the chairs of the various House committees (Intelligence and Judiciary for starters) can get copies of the entire report, no redactions. And, if the Judiciary Committee begins impeachment proceedings against Orange Cheatolini, then we will get to see a lot of Mueller's findings.

by Anonymousreply 306October 20, 2018 4:05 PM

What the dude above said. Manafort is trying the "Vinny the Chin" defense.

by Anonymousreply 307October 20, 2018 4:06 PM

The meds/insurance question is a very interesting one. Regular American citizens will go to great length to either keep the insurance they have or get a plan that enables them to stay on expensive medications they need. If one is completely covered in prison, I wonder if it's a way to get insured to stay on a medication that would otherwise be deprived. For example, if you're diabetic, suddenly lose your job and insurance that covers your insulin, is committing a crime and going to prison an option you'd have to stay on the insulin?

by Anonymousreply 308October 20, 2018 4:53 PM

I hope Yulia Tymoshenko is laughing her ass off at Manafort and has a picture of him in his wheelchair stuck to her fridge.

She should visit the fucker in prison just to laugh in his face.

by Anonymousreply 309October 20, 2018 5:06 PM

OMG, r309, she co-led the Orange Revolution!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310October 20, 2018 5:31 PM

[quote]Remember it is presented to Rosenstein and he has to deliver it to congress to decide what to do with it. However, most people are counting on leaking to get the data to the public.

If the Dems take the House, they'll put everything out in public hearings.

by Anonymousreply 311October 20, 2018 5:33 PM

I love history and I've read and studied a lot of American History, and here's something that baffles me. The Right. The Republicans specifically. The "Conservative" wing of the GOP has never got it. They don't get the idea of America. They don't like our country. They don't support the Constitution and they don't care about our ideals. Never have. I'm not talking about people like Eisenhower or the so-called moderates. Those people believed in capitalism, and even further to the Right, states rights and a weaker central government. They were suspicious of a strong central government mainly because they worried about dictators and authoritarian regimes. Seriously. But all of them have always felt like they needed to oppress or isolate some part of our population, Blacks, Women, etc. deny them power, access, opportunity. Always. And yet, this very system they have never supported has done very well by them. The Kochs, the Rockerfellers, Carnegie, Adelstein, Mercers, Vanderbilts, Whitneys, etc.etc.etc.etc. they have thrived under this very system they hate and keep trying to undermine. And now that we a re staring Extremism in the face, we are dealing with people who seem to have lost even the central thread of why they were ever against certain things and are now just plain blatant about their callous lack of concern of the broader citizenry.. They don't give a fuck. It baffles me how people who benefited from our system of government want to destroy the very thing that made them who they are.

by Anonymousreply 312October 20, 2018 7:50 PM

I just want sanity to prevail, for all the traitors in Washington to face justice, and for America/American political ideals to endure. God knows the US is in critical condition, if not moribund. I just don't want that orange-piece-of shit to stick a fork in our country, because we are done.

by Anonymousreply 313October 20, 2018 8:14 PM

They don't want it to work for all people. They want it to work for THEMSELVES R312. That is the basic tenet of right wing conservatism.

by Anonymousreply 314October 20, 2018 8:15 PM

McGahn is not even human. How do people get so evil...like McGahn and the Mercers?

by Anonymousreply 315October 20, 2018 8:22 PM

So the gossip is, Mueller will choose to find nothing on Trump and the public will not be allowed to see a report. I guess this has just been a scam on Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 316October 20, 2018 8:30 PM

Liberals do attack each other...because none of us belong to a cult.

by Anonymousreply 317October 20, 2018 8:36 PM

So the gossip is this, r316 is a moron.

by Anonymousreply 318October 20, 2018 8:36 PM

[quote]So the gossip is,

"I heard from some very reliable people"...

by Anonymousreply 319October 20, 2018 8:43 PM

I do think something is up with Mueller. A judge recently ruled that the 'road map' Watergate procedure documents be opened.

by Anonymousreply 320October 20, 2018 8:54 PM

It's at times like this I wonder how much weight Putin placed on destruction from within.

by Anonymousreply 321October 20, 2018 9:26 PM

Poor R316, she hasn't been paying attention.

Sweetie, Mister Trump and his despotic pals have made some very, very serious and powerful enemies among the American and international security and intelligence communities.

The report will get to us one way or another. If it's not published by Mueller/Rosenstein (which it will be) then it will show up in the Times or WaPo. Trump may remain an unendicted co-conspirator until the day he leaves office.

I'm 10,000% sure that there are sealed indictments of a whole bunch of Trumpanzee friends and relations, up to and including possibly Trump himself. If he tries any funny business at the election, those indictments will be immediately unsealed. There's nothing Trump or Sessions or any of the other idiot Rethuglicans can do to stop it.

by Anonymousreply 322October 20, 2018 9:32 PM

“People are saying...” R316 is too stupid to live and a quite obvious troll.

by Anonymousreply 323October 20, 2018 11:05 PM

R316 is right! I hear same gossip in Vladivostok!

by Anonymousreply 324October 21, 2018 12:10 AM

[quote] It baffles me how people who benefited from our system of government want to destroy the very thing that made them who they are.

Because they’re beyond the stage of amassing their fortunes. They are already insanely wealthy. They have different needs and desires now.

by Anonymousreply 325October 21, 2018 12:15 AM

r325, They got theirs and they don't give a shit if anybody else gets some too.

They are the ultimate in selfishness, that's why they are Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 326October 21, 2018 12:18 AM

Yes, of course. What’s the mystery?

by Anonymousreply 327October 21, 2018 12:31 AM

R326 that is certainly true today, and it's always been part of it, but the Republicans have no monopoly on acting in their own self-interests. Democrats do too. But what I am saying is that it's deeper. It's more than this. There seems to be a substantial segment of the political world that has always been anti Democratic, and completely opposed to anyone but a small group of white men having power. It has been a part of world history forever and it has certainly been a part of ours for at least two centuries. Looking back on the period following WW II the white supremacists, the John Birch Society, other Right Wing nuts gain a level of prominence, and in the early 50's the Ku Klux Klan was even openly endorsing candidates for local office, and they were brazen about it. When Woodrow Wilson was President he screened Birth of a Nation in the White House and more than 30,000 Klansmen marched down Pennsylvania Ave.

by Anonymousreply 328October 21, 2018 12:31 AM

1926 at a Colorado fair:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329October 21, 2018 12:36 AM

R328 and R312 here. I guess what I'm saying is this situation we find ourselves in is really critical to the future of what we hope and want America to be. it is probably the most essential, most urgent situation we have even been in. So not voting is not an option. Not protesting is not an option.And we have to keep resisting. We cannot afford to get mentally exhausted or innured to what is going on.

by Anonymousreply 330October 21, 2018 12:39 AM

Conservative Repugs think the world is a zero sum game. If anyone else has something, they must, by definition, have lost something. It's the basis of everything they do. The Democrats, on the other hand, also believe the world is finite in resources and money but believe it should be distributed more equally so no one has to suffer. The Repugs want as much as they can and don't care who suffers.

There was a local ad here that I found effective about how, throughout different races, classes, sexes, etc., life distributes talent and intelligence and work ethic equally but what it doesn't distribute equally is opportunity. Democrats believe in trying to fix that while Repugs cling to their unequally distributed and unearned opportunities with everything they have, even if it means keeping all opportunity away from everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 331October 21, 2018 1:07 AM

Anyone vote Absentee in California?

I've heard from several friends in CA that they haven't received their ballots even though when they've checked the website it says they've been mailed out.

Wondering if anyone here in California has experienced the same.

by Anonymousreply 332October 21, 2018 1:23 AM

^^^ We voted absentee a few days ago.

by Anonymousreply 333October 21, 2018 1:35 AM

Democrats and Progressives are about inclusion. Republicans are about exclusion.

by Anonymousreply 334October 21, 2018 3:13 AM

I know who she is, r310, and I admire her greatly. I would love to hear her speak about her experiences. It would be fascinating.

I think she is awesome.

by Anonymousreply 335October 21, 2018 5:57 AM

Yulia Tymoshenko has an amazing story. Her incarceration is legendary.

by Anonymousreply 336October 21, 2018 6:05 AM

I just got my ballot in the mail today, R332.

by Anonymousreply 337October 21, 2018 6:15 AM

My fear is that Trump will immediately fire Sessions and Rosenstein when the last polls close in Hawaii on midterms day and then the person who gets put in to oversee the investigation puts immediate limitations on Mueller, interfering with what's happening now. I hope I'm wrong but at this point I'm a glass half empty guy

My dream would be for Mueller to drop some new indictments the next morning after midterms

by Anonymousreply 338October 21, 2018 6:45 AM

Worst case scenario. Does anybody really believe that after two years of investigation and i don't know how many hired hands, all that info isn't gonna find a way of leaking out? The biggest concern is that nothing will be done. But we will all know the truth at some point.

by Anonymousreply 339October 21, 2018 6:53 AM

Seriously how much more investigating does Mueller need to do? According to reports Manafort has visited his office nine time with six hours of face to face spilling everything he knows in order to.reduce his 50 year sentence down. Then you have Cohen who is begging to sell out every one in the Trump organization. This has been two years of various people singing in order to stay out of jail and the multiple connections he knows about and indictments already handed out. This sounds like an avalanche of information ready to rain down and very soon

by Anonymousreply 340October 21, 2018 7:05 AM

r340, if he has Trump all sewn up, he cam while away the hours investigating money laundering and Russian contributions to Congress people.

by Anonymousreply 341October 21, 2018 7:43 AM

I am deeply saddened and disappointed that Mueller is taking this long. I know, I know completely that this pace compares to Nixon, but with the great amount of damage Dump has already inflicted, Mueller's efforts will simply be too little, too late.

Let's face it, we're not going to get back to where we were pre-Trump. (Not with two SC justices seated!). It's just too easy and quick to tear down what took us decades to build. My remaining hope lies within tearing down what Dump has put in place. If the Dems do come back, I pray they will reverse The Repugs tax bill. I'm not sure how much they can undo in just two short years. I fear whatever Dump unleashes in 2020 will be something apocalyptic.

by Anonymousreply 342October 21, 2018 8:06 AM

[quote]Why are they constantly clearing their cookies?

Stop spreading myths.

We have no way of knowing for sure when other posters clear cookies in Datalounge. If you think that a change from 20 ignored posts listed to 1 ignored post is an indication, you are sadly and pathetically mistaken. The Datalounge software is not as meticulous as you smugly think it is, and at different instances it may show you different partial lists of ignored posts.

Really, just stop making a fool of yourself proudly accusing people of clearing cookies when you clearly have no idea of what you’re talking about.

by Anonymousreply 343October 21, 2018 8:10 AM

[quote] It baffles me how people who benefited from our system of government want to destroy the very thing that made them who they are.

For them it's like this: They managed, thanks to so called (social net) entitlement programs, to get through a door of a home and see a nice cake on the kitchen table. Now they hear others banging at that door and they think "Oh no! those outside surely want a piece of that nice cake! I better barricade the door so they won't get in and eat all the nice pieces of cake that are mine now!".

It's about pure greed and the desperate need to feel superior (by being richer and more powerful than all the others). And in order to feel superior you need a group, or groups, of people that are declared inferior (socialist liberals, gays, black people, muslims, women, trans, bis, etc.) .

by Anonymousreply 344October 21, 2018 8:21 AM

Bump it with a trumpet.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345October 21, 2018 12:33 PM

I wonder if Mueller can keep this thing going indefinitely and just keep issuing indictments and charging people, and amassing guilty pleas? HE might give Congress some report at some point, but he doesn't have to shut things down by a certain date and write a report. IMO there is such a vast network of public corruption they could keep this thing going indefinitely and maybe at some point Mueller retires in a few years and some one else takes it over.

by Anonymousreply 346October 21, 2018 12:45 PM

Notice how R342 starts out by saying "we" in his Concern post and then changes to "The Dems" midway?

He couldn't even keep up the pretense for two short paragraphs.

And someone tell R340 that it's been ONE YEAR Plus for Mueller not "TWO YEARS!!!".

by Anonymousreply 347October 21, 2018 1:33 PM

The "There's never any cookie-clearing, Mary!" Troll is also the Gout Troll.

Ha ha!

by Anonymousreply 348October 21, 2018 1:35 PM

These trolls are such losers. Like, they really think people will fall for their internet / social media manipulation? Like, I am being convinced that Hillary is the devil, because she fucked up with her emails and orders kids in a pizza place?

by Anonymousreply 349October 21, 2018 1:38 PM

[quote]And someone tell [R340] that it's been ONE YEAR Plus for Mueller not "TWO YEARS!!!".

Indeed. If Mueller and his team of the best legal minds are investigating complex embedded international corruption going back years - for the highest possible stakes - untangling it all to make an incisive case can't be the work of a moment.

All parties who fear Mueller know this, which is why they nag, chivvy and doubt, hoping to belittle the forensic analysis underway by creating a callow self-serving culture of impatience and premature closure.

by Anonymousreply 350October 21, 2018 2:27 PM

If Mueller didnt have anything to pursue, he would have ended his investigation after 6 months....that alone should tell you that something BIG is on the horizon.

by Anonymousreply 351October 21, 2018 2:31 PM

Do you think there could be indictments for Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell? That is one of my dreams. I keep going back to McConnell who seemed to know that he could keep that SC seat open for as long as he needed to rest assured that it would be a Republican filling it.

by Anonymousreply 352October 21, 2018 2:34 PM

Unless there is a direct link to Trump and/or the election meddling/Russian interference , then no....it wouldnt be in Muellers scope of investigation..

by Anonymousreply 353October 21, 2018 2:39 PM

[quote]I keep going back to McConnell who seemed to know that he could keep that SC seat open for as long as he needed to rest assured that it would be a Republican filling it.

Eh, McTutle had outrightly declared that his objective in the Senate was to obstruct everything Obama. No need for any deep conspiracy for him to calculate that he had better odds if he took his chances with the election rather than gift Obama a SCOTUS majority.

by Anonymousreply 354October 21, 2018 4:07 PM

Mueller's scope is as wide as he needs it to be.

by Anonymousreply 355October 21, 2018 4:57 PM

What is this about a gay man #MeToo-ing Cory Booker anonymously on Twitter. Seems like a right wing hit job and a fabrication, but I can see Booker being forced to respond to it at some point.

by Anonymousreply 356October 21, 2018 5:17 PM

The Saudis completed their investigation. This lone reporter attacked a group of 15 peaceful assassins who were flown in just for this meeting. They were forced to defend themselves by dismembering him alive with a bone saw.

Sounds reasonable.

by Anonymousreply 357October 21, 2018 5:26 PM

Not like you have an agenda in amplifying the message or anything, Oleg R356.

by Anonymousreply 358October 21, 2018 5:31 PM

cause who doesn't fly international with a bone saw in their luggage?

I guess a chainsaw was too big to pack.

by Anonymousreply 359October 21, 2018 5:32 PM

I guess something big is coming next week. The article in the NYT today saying that the Trump administration is mulling making ones birth gender their legal permanent gender is just the kind of big story that seems to be created as a distraction. I predict a biggie next week—either Jared or Dump Jr.

by Anonymousreply 360October 21, 2018 5:41 PM

R358, I posted about it just for situational awareness because you just know that conservative Twitter hordes are going to discover it soon enough and run with it all over the place. I don’t believe the accusation at this time, but it seems germane to our overall discussion and could quality as some lame attempt at an October surprise.

You could not be more wrong about me being an Oleg or a Boris. I’m a long-time D.C. resident and a published author (my books are often discussed in the “What are you reading?” threads. I’m also the poster who lives in the same building as Manafort’s accountant (just saw her in the elevator two days ago) as well as Mueller’s forensic accountant (who lives one door down from me and has not yet picked up her WaPo this morning). I also reported a ton of gossip I heard from a Capitol Hill Congressional assistant a month or so back. And, if that’s not enough to satisfy you, I also was a key player in the arrest of the Soft Butch Sous Chef Killer.

So, you can fuck right off, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 361October 21, 2018 5:44 PM

r361 = capitol hill whore?

by Anonymousreply 362October 21, 2018 5:46 PM

R361 - any thoughts about Manafort’s big flip?

by Anonymousreply 363October 21, 2018 5:47 PM

[quote]making ones birth gender their legal permanent gender

That is not something the federal government can do. It is up to the states.

by Anonymousreply 364October 21, 2018 5:48 PM

[quote]That is not something the federal government can do. It is up to the states.

And there can be tons of lawsuits.

by Anonymousreply 365October 21, 2018 5:49 PM

[quote]So, you can fuck right off, asshole.

Back at ya, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 366October 21, 2018 5:49 PM

Love you too, R362.

R363, not really. Love his recent development of gout. He deserves a lot worse, but it’s a small gift that he’s so miserable at the moment. I have to think that he has spilled a ton of information to Mueller and his team by now. If I run into the forensic accountant again any time soon, I’ll pulse her for any thoughts on the matter and report back.

by Anonymousreply 367October 21, 2018 5:57 PM

R367=R361

Forgot to sign my post.

by Anonymousreply 368October 21, 2018 5:58 PM

R364 the idea of doing it is absurd. That’s why I think it’s a diversion for something big that’s coming. But the story really hasn’t gotten a lot of traction today.

by Anonymousreply 369October 21, 2018 6:08 PM

[quote]That is not something the federal government can do. It is up to the states.

They can do it to fuck with people getting passports. And one assumes other federal benefits, like Social Security and Medicare.

by Anonymousreply 370October 21, 2018 6:48 PM

R361 also voted for Obama twice, but...............

by Anonymousreply 371October 21, 2018 7:01 PM

[quote]I’m a long-time D.C. resident and a published author (my books are often discussed in the “What are you reading?” threads.)

I'd say "well smell you" but who would want to?

by Anonymousreply 372October 21, 2018 7:06 PM

R361 I recognized you immediately and never thought you were Oleg or Boris. Let's get together for drinks next week....(I'm addicted to gossip and I rarely ever leak...)

by Anonymousreply 373October 21, 2018 7:18 PM

Svetlana at R373 wants to meet up to get the new Talking Points memo.

by Anonymousreply 374October 21, 2018 7:20 PM

R371, your post makes no sense. Yes, I voted for Obama twice. And then I voted for Hillary. And...what?

R372, no words, really. I was establishing that I was clearly not a Russian troll. Are you, perhaps?

Btw, this is why DL has less and less real gossip these days. Mainly because of (I presume ancient elder queen) types such as yourself.

R373, thanks. xoxo

by Anonymousreply 375October 21, 2018 7:21 PM

R361, I appreciate what you have been posting. Thank you so much for sharing your Intel.

by Anonymousreply 376October 21, 2018 7:21 PM

Holy Fuck! "Mr. Insider" at R361 all holier than thou is the Blocking Troll! The one who Types R174 to denote he has blocked someone. R361 also posts like a newbie and like he doesn't know much about what's going on here.

He posted the quote below which is NOT something that a "Washington Insider" would do:

[Quote] Do you think there could be indictments for Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell? That is one of my dreams. I keep going back to McConnell who seemed to know that he could keep that SC seat open for as long as he needed to rest assured that it would be a Republican filling it.

He's been playing you. Do Ingnore-Dar and you will see his wild rides of varying styles in posting, kind of like he's just trying to create chaos.

He's NOT an insider. Go check.

by Anonymousreply 377October 21, 2018 7:28 PM

[quote][R372], no words, really. I was establishing that I was clearly not a Russian troll. Are you, perhaps?

No, but I really, really dislike self-important twats.

by Anonymousreply 378October 21, 2018 7:30 PM

More gems from R361 including his posts which just consist the number of the the poster he is blocking:

[Quote] R158 already BLOCKED.

[Quote] R174

[Quote] R280

[Quote] R282

That is NOT the work of some cool-headed "Washington Insider".

by Anonymousreply 379October 21, 2018 7:32 PM

I never said that I was an “Washington insider.” I have simply reported what I knew when I knew it. I have tried to see posts of people I’ve blocked before but I know I’m not the only person who’s done that. I’ll stop because I know how annoying and space-wasting that is.

It’s quite laughable that you are trying to pawn me off as some Russian troll or a person who intentionally sows chaos in these threads. You yourself (or are you part of a team) seem very invested in trying to discredit me.

Any gay with functioning ears can pick up tidbits around this town, especially during pillow talk when people are unguarded.

But I’ll just check out since this thread is not and should not be about me. Later.

by Anonymousreply 380October 21, 2018 7:35 PM

[r379, it may be as I have blocked MANY an asshole on one thread to find them a thoughtful blocked poster on another.

All it means is that r361, blocks people easily.

It is one thing to have Asbestos Eyeballs, and another to have an old sloppy hole. Some people choose not to be repeatedly raped by stupid people who can have merit in other threads.]

by Anonymousreply 381October 21, 2018 7:37 PM

I've always found credible the poster who interned in a congressional office and still kept in touch with his former colleagues.

Hell, I've heard of many explosive stories floating around the DMV before they were reported and I've don't currently work in politics or journalism. It's just a gossipy town where inside baseball is still potent social capital. This is especially so among gay men.

Just look at past discussions in this thread for more evidence of my point. Of those discussions, one of the most relatable tangental ones was the discussion of some buildings in DC and how they related to us posters and Mueller investigation. Is the poster who lives in the same building as the Manafort case forensic accountant still here?

by Anonymousreply 382October 21, 2018 8:07 PM

Here's the article, r360.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383October 21, 2018 8:38 PM

The Mueller Investigation Fortunate Real Estate Queen in not the same as the beloved Hill Whore is not the same as the Former Intern who keeps up old contacts.

Just wanted to clarify.

by Anonymousreply 384October 21, 2018 9:24 PM

r382 I'm the former congressional intern. I've had nothing to report lately. Sadly, my connections are about to go away come January. The congressman I interned for is retiring (He's a Democrat in a very safe seat) but my connections may get jobs in other congressional offices.

by Anonymousreply 385October 21, 2018 10:25 PM

Wily old Ben Bradlee used to say, "The truth emerges." Sooner or later we will know everything and then again later and again later and again later, we will know even more.

Of course I may be dead by the time everything's out there but at least I'll know some of it.

And by god that bastard Trump will pay.

by Anonymousreply 386October 21, 2018 11:18 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again. There's no way he'll get a good ending from this. And so help me, the first person in 2020 or whenever who dares get nostalgic for this presidency -- DIES!

by Anonymousreply 387October 21, 2018 11:52 PM

[quote] The Green Lantern for the DC Meetup Troll

Let's meet at Pitchers at some point in November, after the election.

by Anonymousreply 388October 22, 2018 12:52 AM

I like the poster who neighbor is Manafort's accountant or WTF ever. And I like the guy who interned on the Hill. And I think that sometimes real trolls start accusing other people of being trolls to be disruptive and make trouble to derail threads and cause us to mistrust one another. We need to be smarter than that.

by Anonymousreply 389October 22, 2018 1:08 AM

[quote]The "There's never any cookie-clearing, Mary!" Troll is also the Gout Troll. Ha ha

So?

WTF is your stupid point? Thinking that you’re a genius because you can connect two dots? Ha ha?!

Really?

by Anonymousreply 390October 22, 2018 2:30 AM

Really, at this point, some idiotic self-appointed sleuths are clamoring stupid things like “the guy who said he likes Justin Timberlake’s Soho loft also digs Anthony Recker’s bubble butt!”

by Anonymousreply 391October 22, 2018 2:37 AM

My work is done here.

by Anonymousreply 392October 22, 2018 2:40 AM

You cannot troll on this site and especially on this thread without being exposed. Not the place. And this is not 2016.

by Anonymousreply 393October 22, 2018 2:43 AM

But what did you expose him as, R392? Someone who has blocked people?

by Anonymousreply 394October 22, 2018 2:44 AM

Thank you, r384. I did confuse the posters mentioned. I find all of them credible, for what it's worth, and find the squabbling unproductive.

I'll see everyone at Pitchers. Or maybe we should do Dacha.

by Anonymousreply 395October 22, 2018 3:19 AM

Ok so maybe they killed the Saudi not for what he published in the past, but what he was about to publish?

by Anonymousreply 396October 22, 2018 4:30 AM

It also makes you wonder what really happened to Ed Schultz. Maybe he was poisoned.

It’s weird that be dropped dead in his tracks.

by Anonymousreply 397October 22, 2018 4:32 AM

Why would anyone poison Ed Schultz? No, really? He was fat. He died. It happens.

by Anonymousreply 398October 22, 2018 4:35 AM

What I'm getting from everything I read, is that Khashoggi was part of the inner circle, knew members of the royal family well, was an intimate of many of them over the years. He knew a lot. And this MBS crown Prince was arresting and purging his relatives all over the place. A lot of them are still unaccounted for. Khashoggi was criticizing him but very gently, and balancing it with compliments for some of his progressive reforms . I think the Crown Prince is a fucking paranoid psychopath. Khashoggi obviously had history with the family and knew a lot, but Prince Muhammed Bin Salman had been after him since before 2017. This MBS had a personal hard on for him. And not in a good way. They twice offered him enticements to come back to Saudi Arabia because they wanted to offer him a job, etc. He was smart enough not to be fooled. I guess he thought he was safe in the embassy in Turkey. But even then, he was observed pacing back and forth outside the embassy for 20 minutes before he went in, and he gave hisi girl friend his phone to hold on to, but he was wearing that iwatch.

by Anonymousreply 399October 22, 2018 4:43 AM

Proud if yourself r392?

by Anonymousreply 400October 22, 2018 7:16 AM

Waiting till the Saudis announce that the Kashoggi death was a suicide. That he cut himself into pieces.

by Anonymousreply 401October 22, 2018 7:24 AM

Fran you imagine knowing your fiancé was tortured to death? I hope she didn't hear the recording.

by Anonymousreply 402October 22, 2018 9:09 AM

Just like Trump... a slew of excuses until the truth comes out. We've moved onto "it was a rogue operation" now.

"We never had a meeting!" "It was about adoption!" "Okay, it wasn't about adoption, but we didn't use the info they gave us!" "Well, if we DID use the info, it wasn't illegal!"

No wonder Trump likes these people so much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403October 22, 2018 9:59 AM

[quote]Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir told Fox News

I'll just bet.

by Anonymousreply 404October 22, 2018 10:34 AM

How can Trump’s approval ratings possibly be going up??

by Anonymousreply 405October 22, 2018 1:06 PM

R405, because the economy is good, unemployment is down, and Trump has given them an enemy: He hates immigrants. That's it. Very simple. The public perception among most marginally informed people is that these asylum seekers are just a bunch of illegals, and gang members trying to "flood our borders." They don't read, or make distinctions between legal or illegal. That's why the Dems have to pound away on healthcare, Medicare cuts, and cuts to Social Security. Healthcare is the Republicans Achilles' heel. They're very vulnerable on healthcare. That's why the Republicans suddenly started talking about it. Gaslighting. Dems need to be running ads showing them talking about how they intend to burn us .

by Anonymousreply 406October 22, 2018 1:13 PM

people need to stop listening to TV ads. They need to just vote Democratic and stop with the ads.

by Anonymousreply 407October 22, 2018 1:14 PM

Per CNN, Dump's job approval is 47% as of this moment.

What the actual f*ck?!?!?!

by Anonymousreply 408October 22, 2018 2:22 PM

r408, I don't buy that poll; I think it's an outlier.

by Anonymousreply 409October 22, 2018 2:25 PM

It’s too late for any meaningful tv ads to be produced, just vote!

by Anonymousreply 410October 22, 2018 2:25 PM

Who ARE these 47%???

by Anonymousreply 411October 22, 2018 2:59 PM

It’s all the losers of the country plus a few million bots.

by Anonymousreply 412October 22, 2018 3:03 PM

A lot of them aren't losers per se. They just aren't interested in politics. If the economy is good, and jobs are plentiful, they don't get into things too deeply. That's why Healthcare is important. It affects them too. Just keep reminding people of Trump's campaign promises and how he did not deliver healthcare. He had no plan. He lied. Republicans tried to repeal the Affordable Care Act more than 50 times. They had nothing to replace it with. Then they started sabotaging it. All they promises and their words are empty. Their actions are what counts.

by Anonymousreply 413October 22, 2018 3:08 PM

My guess: Donnie Darko got a job approval boost from Kavanaugh appointment. Sad fact: a scary amount of Americans vote solely on abortion issue. (Fuck em once born needing food shelter education and insurance!)

VOTE!!!

by Anonymousreply 414October 22, 2018 3:09 PM

I've stopped trying to make any sense of this country. We have the biggest threat to the country and to the world sitting in the White House, and so many people and voters don't even seem to "get" that. This "man" is Hitlerian in his worldview and so many people don't care or even like the way he tries to be a dictator to the rest of the world and to us.

That fact that at least 80% of this country isn't openly trying to get rid of this Orange Menace and everything he stands for just blows my mind. This is how Hitler gained and kept power for so long.

This country went insane on November 8, 2016; that's the only way I can deal with any of this.

by Anonymousreply 415October 22, 2018 3:31 PM

r406....that why every day another company closes or moves causing hundreds if not thousands to lose their jobs. Remember....most of those numbers are coming from Trump lackeys who he put in charge but know nothing about what theyre doing. "a little radiation is good for you"...."asbestos is good for you".....get the idea ?

by Anonymousreply 416October 22, 2018 3:53 PM

I just spoke with a man that has been a friend of the family for years. I've known him most of my life and in the time I've known him he's always been really progressive and hated Republicans. He would always comment on how racist, corrupt, and terrible they were. He was horrified when Dotard was the Rethug candidate... and yet yesterday when I spoke to him, he made a comment that was essentially:

"Well, it's not that I disagree with what he's doing... it's not what he's doing, but how he's doing it. He isn't polished and he's just a mean, nasty, person, but that's just who he is as a person. If he would change his tone and what he says he'd be fine."

What.

The.

Fuck?

I was literally stunned that those words came out of his mouth. I argued that no, everything Dotard has done has basically been despicable and he just changed the subject on me.

I have no idea how he could be saying this shit. He retired over a year ago so the best I can figure is that he's sitting at home watching Fox fucking news and has become brainwashed.

by Anonymousreply 417October 22, 2018 4:53 PM

....OR, hes enjoying HIS tax cut.

by Anonymousreply 418October 22, 2018 4:55 PM

Well...we need to be hearing MORE about McConnell's plans for social security, Medicare, and Medicaid. There are FAR more people there than those that are actually ENJOYING their tax cut.

by Anonymousreply 419October 22, 2018 4:57 PM

They could cut SS and Medicare to the bare bones.....AND EVERY REPUBLICAN WILL STILL VOTE FOR THEM. They never learn, and consistently vote against their best interest.

by Anonymousreply 420October 22, 2018 5:03 PM

To torture myself I just looked at the 2016 Presidential election results map by county. It is the fucking Red Sea of deplorables! That is what America has sadly become. There was also that recent Atlantic article from 10/10 that Americans by and large do not like "PC culture". Study done by an organization called More in Common.

Dump normalizes all that is wrong with America.

I wish Democrats would pound Dump into the ground on healthcare costs, living wages, immigration and the trade tariff debacle!

by Anonymousreply 421October 22, 2018 5:12 PM

R421, so much for your demoralizing Red Sea. Hillary beat Trump by 3 MILLION VOTES.

by Anonymousreply 422October 22, 2018 5:43 PM

I can’t even imagine the uprising if Medicare and/or Medicaid got the axe. Unfortunately, the people whose lives would be effected the most don’t seem to understand what’s at stake. They’re too busy quaking in fear at the hordes of brown people they think are coming for them. By the time they speak up, it’ll be too late.

by Anonymousreply 423October 22, 2018 5:49 PM

Trollin trollin trollin...

Trump's approval rating is NOT 47% you morons. It's ticked up recently because he goes out every night and riles up the racists along with wall to wall political ads on television. It's an election cycle, kids, it's not rocket science.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424October 22, 2018 6:17 PM

Indeed, R423. I'm wonder at personal myopia getting worse as hair goes white or just goes. The ingrained racism was already there, in those most rampant cases. There's still hope, but we're running out of time, unfortunately.

They'll be coming for the 'socialism' they keep demonizing. No doubts in this corner of the world.

by Anonymousreply 425October 22, 2018 6:20 PM

*I wonder*, not "I'm wonder"....though I am pretty unique, and in need of a checkup I cannot afford.

by Anonymousreply 426October 22, 2018 6:42 PM

R423, the problem is that the old people will not have their Social Security or Medicare touched one bit. They'll make the cuts slowly take place over time so it doesn't affect anyone over 50 or so and then screws everyone under 50 a little bit at a time on a sliding scale until people who are now in their 30s and younger feel the full brunt of it. And, the Repugs know that almost no one under 50 is paying any attention to Social Security and Medicare.

It used to be that if one person in a retired couple dies, the other spouse could collect their own and half of their spouses benefit. Now, they just get whichever one is higher, theirs or their deceased spouse's benefit. It seems cruel to rip away half of an old person's income right when their spouse just died and they've had everything budgeted for both but they did it and now everyone just accepts it. They also raised the age but staggered it so those of us not close to retirement won't be getting our Social Security until we're 70. Now, they want to fuck us over again in every imaginable way but people aren't paying attention again. Of course, what does Congress care, they've got magic pensions paid for by us.

by Anonymousreply 427October 22, 2018 6:54 PM

My 65 year old parents and my brother’s baby mama are going to see Trump at his Wisconsin rally on Wednesday. My mom’s convinced Senator Feinstein will be arrested. My dad’s afraid of liberal violence.

My brother’s baby mama wants to stand in Trump’s presence and is convinced she’ll get her picture taken with him. She tried getting into a rally in 2016, but it was full. She said standing outside she could feel his greatness. She’s nuts!

by Anonymousreply 428October 22, 2018 7:04 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429October 22, 2018 7:24 PM

The Saudi royal family are a collection of assholes who don't wipe properly.

P.U. !!!!!

by Anonymousreply 430October 22, 2018 7:30 PM

Below is a thought based on my limited experience.

My father believes that social security and medicare are a social contract with older Americans but can be adjusted and even cut for younger Americans. I believe that there's a large population just like him (or worse) who don't care about large cuts to entitlement programs as long as they aren't hit by them. The Bush administration's attempts at privatization and politicians like Paul Ryan scared him into voting for Obama twice, but all bets are off when Republicans lie about their intentions and/or convince older Americans that it's okay to leave younger Americans with a large burden. I see an all too familiar cruelness in my own father and those like him. It's an old saying that describes this group, but it still fits today: "I've got mine..."

Then, I read r428 and recognize a unique cruelness in the actions of the family members he describes. It's a new twist to what I've described above, and it's courtesy of so much right wing active measures inside and outside of our country.

I don't despair, however, I believe in our country. Call me silly, but I watched the Gillum-DeSantis debate last night and got inspired all over again.

by Anonymousreply 431October 22, 2018 7:31 PM

R421 here. Just spent time with extended deplorable family members in IL and WI so yes, I am feeling demoralized especially because Dump thinks he's "winning" after ramroding Kavanaugh down our throats.

Someone throw me a lifeline!

by Anonymousreply 432October 22, 2018 7:41 PM

Did anyone just hear Trump’s latest rant beside AF1 waiting to take off for TX? He will say and do anything to get what he wants. A truly dangerous man who has been scarily successful in fooling some of the people most of the time. I pray he can be stopped, but I worry that it is not a fair fight. I know hand wringing won’t help, but what will?

by Anonymousreply 433October 22, 2018 7:42 PM

R428 Good old Wisconsin... the land of cheeseheads.

by Anonymousreply 434October 22, 2018 7:46 PM

Is he wearing that dish cloth because he was making fried chicken for Jared?

by Anonymousreply 435October 22, 2018 8:01 PM

[quote]My father believes that social security and medicare are a social contract with older Americans but can be adjusted and even cut for younger Americans. I believe that there's a large population just like him (or worse) who don't care about large cuts to entitlement programs as long as they aren't hit by them.

The same thing is happening in unions across the country. The older members are voting to hold onto their full retirement benefits while lessening the benefits for younger members and making those benefits harder to qualify for overall. The old members outnumber the young members, so whatever they want, they get. That, along with the Repug attacks, is part of why unions are no longer the bastions of democratic rights they used to be. Honestly, it seems to be a trend with Boomers overall.

by Anonymousreply 436October 22, 2018 8:02 PM

Republicans like to pit Gen XYZers against Boomers. It's stupid but people fall for it and propagate the propaganda, just as they are intended to do.

Gillum v de Santis, the racist scumbag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437October 22, 2018 8:13 PM

Gillium was great in that debate. Wish he could run for prez in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 438October 22, 2018 8:21 PM

How about 2024 or 2028? He has a bright future.

by Anonymousreply 439October 22, 2018 8:52 PM

Didn’t Trump say Kashoggi’s murderer might have been a 400-lb man sitting on his bed in the basement in New Jersey?

by Anonymousreply 440October 22, 2018 9:02 PM

R439, 2028, he needs to win in Florida and have a few years under his belt, I can see him being a future VP running mate in 2024, absolutely.

by Anonymousreply 441October 22, 2018 9:17 PM

I have no clue as to why Trump has a base but I do believe that they are racist and ignorant for the most part. And greedy money grubbing sacks of shit who work with and for him in the WH and Congress. We are going through something in the US that I never would never have believed possible. We are going through the rise of a maniacal, evil fascist dictator. Germany survived and so will we but it's hell on earth watching this con man manipulating so many gullible fools. The media has helped only Trump and the right wing. The Democrats need to toughen up and call out every fucking lie that oozes out of Cheeto's butthole mouth. CNN needs to be the mirror opposite of Fox. I don't have any answers outside of vote. Confession-never voted in midterms before but will soon for the first time. I don't know who or what I believe in any more but I do know that we have to vote Trump and all of the GOP out of office.

by Anonymousreply 442October 22, 2018 9:34 PM

Jared always looks like he just smelled shit, why would anyone listen to him? He is repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 443October 22, 2018 9:37 PM

Even my elderly 93 yr old Southern Baptist, former Republican aunt who yelled at us when we protested against invading Iraq, hates trump. She was a hard core mean Christian. She started to turn when W talked about ending Social Security, then she voted for Obama. I think it's the instinct of a practical person, old and sheltered in her dotage she bristled when she saw trump on TV. Knew a liar when she saw one. What's wrong with the deplorables? Do they enjoy being conned and suckered? It's disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 444October 22, 2018 9:44 PM

[quote]Jared always looks like he just smelled shit

Well, considering how often he’s seen standing directly behind Trump, I’d say that’s a distinct possibility.

by Anonymousreply 445October 22, 2018 9:47 PM

R444 Of course, they enjoyed being conned! MAGA is sold as an ego boost and/or white pride! Democracy is too often just appealing to the suckers.

by Anonymousreply 446October 22, 2018 9:49 PM

I know this has been discussed to death but the right's *pathological* and visceral hatred of Hillary never ceases to amaze me as well as right wing Christians putting Dump on a pedestal.

Right wing talk radio is still big business yet sometimes idiots like Roseanne Barr's hateful words have consequences for tv shows.

Why are there no consistent consequences for reprehensible words and actions?

Infuriating!

by Anonymousreply 447October 22, 2018 10:07 PM

Here's what pisses me off. Trump goes to a rally. He talks to a few thousand people at best. But if the fucking cable news channels braodcast his rally live, it is seen by a few million people. And it is given implictly, the stamp of authenticity. He is given weight and credibility simply by virtue of the fact that he is president and he is speaking. I hate that. I think all of us ought to insist the networks stop covering these fucking rallies. They can let some pool reporter cover it and if something happens they can go live, but they do should not broadcast his fucking political campaign rallies.

by Anonymousreply 448October 22, 2018 10:52 PM

Reuters: Under an unusual arrangement, Manafort’s attorney has kept Trump informed about the former campaign chairman’s meetings with prosecutors investigating Russian meddling and, according to Trump’s lawyer, Manafort has not said anything damaging about POTUS.

(Guiliani is the lawyer quoted, so feel free to take this with a boulder of salt.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449October 22, 2018 10:59 PM

For many, social security has been withheld for decades. It's getting back what one has earned.

by Anonymousreply 450October 22, 2018 11:02 PM

All the mainstream TV media is complicit in this tragedy, with the exception of some of the folks at MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 451October 22, 2018 11:03 PM

I think a lot of the media outlets have been bribed by interest groups from countries that don't share our values of democracy and human rights. Qatar media groups for instance have shares and partnerships with BBC and other major media outlets.

It's very frightening and it does explain why certain topics are not being openly discussed or addressed anymore, but quite often are being shut down. We don't get a picture of events that reflect truth and reality, but rather that suits the owners of these media outlets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452October 22, 2018 11:07 PM

Toronto Star Washington correspondent Daniel Dale:

I've fact-checked every word Trump has uttered for two full years. This is one of his most dishonest weeks in political life. He's lying about so many different things at once, and in big ways -- not exaggerating or stretching, completely making stuff up.

by Anonymousreply 453October 22, 2018 11:19 PM

I have a feeling it's going to get worse. Donald's in cornered rat mode.

by Anonymousreply 454October 22, 2018 11:24 PM

I’m hoping certain anchors or correspondents have been keeping track of specific important information to which the American public was entitled, as well as when and by whom and to what extent they were told to spin that information.

by Anonymousreply 455October 22, 2018 11:44 PM

[quote]For many, social security has been withheld for decades. It's getting back what one has earned.

What are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 456October 22, 2018 11:53 PM

Junior Mints & Kimberly Guilfoyle campaigning all over the country.

by Anonymousreply 457October 22, 2018 11:57 PM

R456, I'm sure R450 is referring to the fact that Social Security is not an "entitlement" program--it's a system people pay into over their lifetime, with money that is withheld from their paychecks.

by Anonymousreply 458October 23, 2018 12:01 AM

Like R442, I had never voted in midterms. Today I cast a straight Democratic ballot in Florida. Hoping that my vote helps Gillum and Nelson rout DeSantis and Scott.

by Anonymousreply 459October 23, 2018 12:03 AM

Okay, R458. I read it differently and thought he was talking about Social Security being withheld from people for some reason.

To that poster...yes, people have paid into Social Security and Medicare for decades but, on average, you get 33% more out of it than you put in. We need to remove the contribution cap now. Let the rich pay in the same percentage as the rest of us for all of their income, not just the first $118,000 they make and then pay ZERO into the system on everything above that. Ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 460October 23, 2018 12:14 AM

[quote]Jared always looks like he just smelled shit, why would anyone listen to him? He is repulsive.

And his Fatter-in-Law always looks like he's just dropped a shit in his underwear.

by Anonymousreply 461October 23, 2018 12:43 AM

It is up to $128,400 in 2018 R460. The social security contribution cap goes up a little bit each year. Medicare contributions have no cap.

by Anonymousreply 462October 23, 2018 3:04 AM

With all the blatant cheating, the breath-taking voter suppression, and flagrant lies, is it any wonder the Right is going around trying to say the Left is an angry mob? They are doing everything in their power to make it a reality.

by Anonymousreply 463October 23, 2018 3:08 AM

It is highly suspicious that the Tre45onous Dump is blatantly LYING claiming thst the caravan of thousands of Honduran migrants headed north in hopes of crossing the U.S. border is being funded by Democrats RIGHT brfure the midterm elections!

by Anonymousreply 464October 23, 2018 3:19 AM

Anyone thinking decent truth will win out is going to be VERY disappointed, this has all been a con and a set up, wait until the midterms prove a bust, the absolute WORST is ahead, this is a dictatorship virus and there is no cure.

by Anonymousreply 465October 23, 2018 3:26 AM

Mueller Reportedly Has Recordings of Roger Stone in His Possession

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466October 23, 2018 4:36 AM

I hope I am dead wrong but the main reason I don't hold out any great hope for when Mueller hands in his report: Will the public be informed re: the results in plain English so even the low IQ base supporters can understand and #2 Because so many things Trump has done are crimes and misdemeanors. and by god the Congress has done nothing but ask him to campaign for them. Ted Cruz and Trump being fake in love with each other is sickening. I just see Trump will continue to get away with everything-even if the Democrats take the House. And the Senate will never vote to convict. I don't understand what exactly is happening but I can only speculate that the depth of corruption across the political parties and the media etc. is unimaginable. God I hope I'm wrong. Mueller conduct the most in depth and damning report but that might be as far as it goes. I don't trust Trump or anyone in the House and Senate except some Democrats. Chuck Schumer is worthless.

by Anonymousreply 467October 23, 2018 4:40 AM

CNN BREAKING NEWS: Investigators have been provided recordings of Stone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468October 23, 2018 4:41 AM

Does Mueller/Rosenstein give the report to the entirety of Congress or just the Senate? There is no way that the Turtle will even let the Democrats see it, let alone the public. He'll take it all the way to the Supreme Court if he has to. Oh, wait...

Convenient, no?

by Anonymousreply 469October 23, 2018 5:03 AM

If that happens, then there'll be a flood-level leak, I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 470October 23, 2018 11:35 AM

If we're at the point that a leak is needed to get out the information, it will mean that Mueller hasn't pinned anything concrete on Trump -- or, at least, nothing that Congress is going to do anything about.

by Anonymousreply 471October 23, 2018 11:44 AM

NYT reports that the Secret Service had to break up a fight between John Kelly and Corey Lewandoski back in February. And last week Kelly got into a screaming match with John Bolton.

So much for Kelly serving as the calm, measured voice of reason in this WH.

by Anonymousreply 472October 23, 2018 12:10 PM

[quote]So much for Kelly serving as the calm, measured voice of reason in this WH.

As opposed to the other calm, measured voices of reason emitting from this WH?

by Anonymousreply 473October 23, 2018 12:23 PM

If the Mueller Report isn't enough to get Democrats and Indies out to the polls I don't know what is! It's real simple: If the Republicans control the Senate (and/or the House) then the Mueller report will get suppressed if it even ever gets written before it gets shut down.

The Republicans are determined to cut Social Security and Medicare the two most successful important government programs we have. And it is going to cost ever single American. Everyone will pay for it.

Trump is a maniac going wild. If you are tired of seeing small children ripped from their families and put in cages get the fuck out there and vote. And drag ever living ass you know out there to vote. This is the big one. Do not fuck around.

by Anonymousreply 474October 23, 2018 12:38 PM

Does Mueller/Rosenstein give the report to the entirety of Congress or just the Senate?

It likely will go to the leadership of the House and Senate and the chairs of certain of the committees, such as Intelligence, Oversight, and Judiciary. If the Dems control the House, they will get the report.

by Anonymousreply 475October 23, 2018 1:48 PM

R475 all Republicans right now. We simply must get at least the House back. It’s do or die.

by Anonymousreply 476October 23, 2018 2:59 PM

It's plain as the sun in the sky that trump & company are in bed with Russians and Saudis for profit. They are enriching themselves at the expense of our democracy. They are cons and grifters on an epic scale right out in the open. I can see the 1% going along but what's in it for the base at the rallies? The desire to punish women, minorities, liberals, and all others they hate. What a bunch of idiots, they have no clue what they will lose. Health care, Social Security, Medicare, quality education, human rights, and a healthy planet. That multi billion dollar arms deal (on paper only at this point) is a disgrace to humanity. The scale of weapons manufacturing that will happen will enrich the already rich wouldd give even more power to the murderous Saudis. It's horrible. These are disgusting times we live in. Humanity is on a downward spiral of ignorance and greed. We all know we have to vote this November, I hope it will be enough.

by Anonymousreply 477October 23, 2018 3:27 PM

Jared is a respected and renowned diplomat skilled in the issues and history of the Middle East.

by Anonymousreply 478October 23, 2018 3:29 PM

There's an anti-Rohrabacher ad running which is fairly effective, but I wish they'd included this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479October 23, 2018 3:36 PM

Isn’t it interesting that the fat pig is only complaining about Chinese meddling in the election. Although, meddling should not be acceptable under any circumstances, and I would think that they dotard is scared that the Chinese want the dems to win, perhaps it’ll work out in our favour.

by Anonymousreply 480October 23, 2018 3:36 PM

WOW. Jeff Flake on The View today apparently said that he wasn’t sure whether he believed Kavanaugh. What a national disgrace. I hope he is haunted by this for years to come.

by Anonymousreply 481October 23, 2018 9:28 PM

and yet that sniveling little cunt voted to confirm the hateful drunk.

by Anonymousreply 482October 23, 2018 9:35 PM

If this is true R481, that is beyond disgusting. It’s a crime against all US Citizens. Shame on Flake.

by Anonymousreply 483October 23, 2018 9:50 PM

He's named Flake for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 484October 24, 2018 12:10 AM

Nice...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485October 24, 2018 3:53 AM

Mueller is looking at Stone and Wikileaks...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486October 24, 2018 3:55 AM

Stone...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487October 24, 2018 3:56 AM

FinCEN — hero.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488October 24, 2018 3:56 AM

[quote]what's in it for the base at the rallies? The desire to punish women, minorities, liberals, and all others they hate.

Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.

-Charles de Gaulle, 1969

by Anonymousreply 489October 24, 2018 4:06 AM

OP - I have an idea. Maybe you could start a contest. The person who comes closest to predicting the number of the final thread wins some kind of prize, (I don't know, maybe the Helen Lawson box-set CDs, lol).

My prediction: 477 (2021)

Will Trump finally be residing in prison? Or will we DL'ers be choking from nuclear fallout?

by Anonymousreply 490October 24, 2018 5:25 AM

Aw, come on, R490. You don’t think we can make it to 500?

by Anonymousreply 491October 24, 2018 9:40 AM

Of course we'll get to 600, by Thursday night I suspect.

by Anonymousreply 492October 24, 2018 10:37 AM

‘In the service of whim’: Officials scramble to make Trump’s false assertions real.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493October 24, 2018 12:21 PM

“Top story tonight: President Trump lied, today, when he made the unsubstantiated claim that American taxpayers will be receiving a 10% tax cut before the midterm elections. As Congress will be out of session until after the elections, and no such tax cut had been proposed beforehand, all of Washington is wondering why a man in Donald Trump’s position would make such an irresponsible and easily disprovable public statement, as doing so would surely call into question not only his integrity, but his sanity. More news coming after the break.”

by Anonymousreply 494October 24, 2018 1:31 PM

At a recent "nationalist" rally, Dump announced a 10% middle class tax cut for Congress to review next week. Congress is NOT even in session and there is nothing drafted.

Total shitshow carnival barker!

by Anonymousreply 495October 24, 2018 1:33 PM

Secret Service intercepts ‘potential explosive devices’ sent to Obama, Clinton.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496October 24, 2018 2:41 PM

[quote]Secret Service intercepts ‘potential explosive devices’ sent to Obama, Clinton.

And to CNN and the White House. Discussion here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497October 24, 2018 2:43 PM

So the tRump crime family is attempting to kill off all their enemies..

by Anonymousreply 498October 24, 2018 2:51 PM

The popular and camera-happy Lindsey Graham is now on the stump to elect more Republican women.

Is Lindsey the GOP's secret weapon for Trump endorsees? In promoting candidate Marsha Blackburn, Lindsey continues to passionately and vigorously defend Brett Kavanaugh, though the hearings are over and the beloved Kavanaugh was confirmed.

Democratic Senate candidate, ex-Gov. Phil Bredensen is not the gentleman Lindsey wants in the Senate.

Will Lindsey be campaigning near you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499October 24, 2018 3:43 PM

Lindsey is only looking for someone to do his nails and properly blend his blush.

by Anonymousreply 500October 24, 2018 3:46 PM

No package was sent to the White House.

by Anonymousreply 501October 24, 2018 3:47 PM

Miss Lindzey is in demand. She's heading also to Arizona, California. Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Montana, North Carolina, Nevada, Ohio, and of course, South Carolina.

by Anonymousreply 502October 24, 2018 3:54 PM

And Ms. Linz is missing ALL the Autumn balls and cotillions just to be Sebastion in Trumps "Suddenly Last Summer"

by Anonymousreply 503October 24, 2018 3:59 PM

R502 Which gentlemen Congressmen in California have called upon Miz Lindz for her services? Dana Rohrabacher? Devin Nunes? Duncan Hunter? Darrell Issa? Each of them?

Surely not Kevin McCarthy, but Miz Lindz may love to...?

by Anonymousreply 504October 24, 2018 4:07 PM

R504 Darrell Issa is not running again, he's retiring. Asshole. Issa, not you.

by Anonymousreply 505October 24, 2018 4:53 PM

Why would someone so power thirsty give up his seat?

by Anonymousreply 506October 24, 2018 5:00 PM

They are now scrambling to put out a promissory proclamation that if they hold both Houses of Congress they'll give a big middle class tax cut. So, basically, we can add bribery and electioneering to their list of crimes, right?

by Anonymousreply 507October 24, 2018 6:07 PM

The middle class tax cut was the democrats idea.

by Anonymousreply 508October 24, 2018 6:10 PM

They had their chance to give middle class tax cuts. They’ve had all three branches for 2 years and have done squat for the average deplorable.

We see what took priority these last two years of hell. They paid off all their country club repugs and put tariffs on the deplorables whole watering down their health insurance.

That was their priority. Don’t let them forget it.

by Anonymousreply 509October 24, 2018 6:12 PM

R508, you're an idiot. I mean, really, do you just walk around in a fog, ignorant of reality that's right in front of your face?

by Anonymousreply 510October 24, 2018 6:36 PM

I just met a deplorable lesbian today -- she accosted me when she saw my HRC sticker. She claims she lost her job because of Obama, but Trump's record of creating jobs is stellar, and yes, she's voting Republican again.

This is why I seldom leave the house.

by Anonymousreply 511October 24, 2018 7:07 PM

Today seemed like a deplorable’s botched attempt at creating massive chaos and terror. And it lays squarely at Trump’s feet for inciting violence within his base almost daily. How will he address this at the rally tonight?

by Anonymousreply 512October 24, 2018 7:17 PM

Elderlez: how does she live with herself? Does she pretend the homophobia / sexism isn’t there? Sorry that you’re having to avoid Flyoverstan deplorables by staying inside.

by Anonymousreply 513October 24, 2018 7:28 PM

I really do have a hard time believing a lesbian is a tRump supporter...

by Anonymousreply 514October 24, 2018 7:34 PM

R514 Being a lesbian doesn't make you immune to the toxic mix of racism and fascism that Trump sells. You just have to drink the Kool-aid.

by Anonymousreply 515October 24, 2018 7:40 PM

R503 You nailed it Dude!

by Anonymousreply 516October 24, 2018 8:46 PM

A few months ago, I met a gay guy driving a big Dodge truck with a rainbow flag sticker who told me he voted for Trump.

I had given him my phone number, but after he told me he voted for Trump, I told him not to bother calling me.

It's OK -- you DL folks keep me sane.

by Anonymousreply 517October 24, 2018 8:51 PM

There are a lot of stupid gays...for some reason they don't mind voting for a racist grifter...go figure.

by Anonymousreply 518October 24, 2018 9:56 PM

It's the white, butch lesbians who wish they were fat white men who vote for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 519October 24, 2018 11:55 PM

R519 As opposed to the Rosie O'Donnell lesbians! The white, butch lesbians who HATE fate white men!

by Anonymousreply 520October 25, 2018 12:01 AM

R520, I think O'Donnell is more sporty. She has long hair (except during that Flock of Seagulls era) and doesn't present as a man or wear exclusively male clothing. She may not be stereotypically attractive but she doesn't look like a man. I'm talking about the butches who look like fat, short men.

by Anonymousreply 521October 25, 2018 12:19 AM

gayness is no protection against stupidity, sadly

by Anonymousreply 522October 25, 2018 12:20 AM

A lot of gay men vote Repug out of contrarianism.

Also, a lot of gay men have self-loathing issues and vote against their interests. Lets face it- even economically, the Dems are far superior than the Repugs any day, any time.

by Anonymousreply 523October 25, 2018 1:15 AM

True to form, Trump look absolutely NO responsibility for his rhetoric possibly inciting the sender of the bombs that were sent to prominent Democrats in the last couple days. Instead he blamed it on....wait for it....the MEDIA.

Never change Donny.

by Anonymousreply 524October 25, 2018 2:19 AM

Please, please PLEASE if there's a god, Trump will get the worst form of cancer there is and die an extremely long and painful death.

by Anonymousreply 525October 25, 2018 2:21 AM

^^ I forgot to add - in prison!

by Anonymousreply 526October 25, 2018 2:21 AM

r524....and the right wing pundits are claiming it all part of a democratic conspiracy to incite violence.

by Anonymousreply 527October 25, 2018 2:37 AM

Who in their right mind would believe that? I mean except for deplorables

by Anonymousreply 528October 25, 2018 2:54 AM

Poor Megyn Kelly. If only those bombs had been discovered sooner, nobody would have been talking about blackface.

by Anonymousreply 529October 25, 2018 8:12 AM

[quote] but I am bringing out the military for this National Emergency. They will be stopped! 4:05 AM - 25 Oct 2018

There you have it, missed among the bombings. Trump explicitly says he will invoke martial law in regards to the Mexican border. Fuck this insane Putin-fluffer.

by Anonymousreply 530October 25, 2018 11:44 AM

But he will not do it, R530. It’s just another bluff.

by Anonymousreply 531October 25, 2018 12:12 PM

The person who did this is a right wing Trump lover, I'd bet my house on it. I don't care what the media is trying to say with their "both sides do it" bullshit, violent action like this is almost always done exclusively by the right against the left.

EVERY single person who has received a bomb to date is someone whom Trump has either bashed at one of his rallies, or on his Twitter, or it is someone who has spoken out against Trump at some point.

No coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 532October 25, 2018 1:39 PM

This, imo, is their attempt to push the agenda. They want martial law and will, of course, blame any violence on the supposed 'left' and target cities. Eastern cities, to be specific, whether they're in uprising or not.

I'm proud of the restraint and reason I'm seeing on the other side. Keep up.

by Anonymousreply 533October 25, 2018 3:32 PM

Can anyone say "Reichstag" ?

Its two weeks from an election that the GOP wiill in all likelihood will lose. I wouldnt be looking for a culpable right wing nut job.....Id be looking for a political operative and who funds them. This was orchestrated and not some random act by a crazy person....mark my words.

by Anonymousreply 534October 25, 2018 3:36 PM

I'm grateful for that fact that they were found and no one has been hurt....so far. Thanks, LE, for being on the job and looking out for all Americans.

by Anonymousreply 535October 25, 2018 3:38 PM

r534 here...^^^^I forgot to add that to anyone paying attention, they would recognize that the GOP has been spewing a bomb or other act of violence talking points for the past few weeks....everyone from pundits to people campaigning. This is NOT some fluke. Its purposeful and intentional.

by Anonymousreply 536October 25, 2018 3:40 PM

I've noticed that as well, R536....lots of lies about 'left wing' violence and liberal anger to be wary of. Confronting someone in a restaurant is not equivalent to a pipe bomb being mailed to your house.

by Anonymousreply 537October 25, 2018 3:48 PM

SCOOP: Mother Jones has obtained text messages showing that earlier this year Roger Stone was working to obtain a presidential pardon for WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538October 25, 2018 4:15 PM

Great catch R538, but I'm feeling very uneasy about these bomb scares. I agree with R534

by Anonymousreply 539October 25, 2018 4:20 PM

[quote]This was orchestrated and not some random act by a crazy person....mark my words.

Well, they did a really good job of making it look like a crazy (and inept) person.

I suspect we'll soon find out.

by Anonymousreply 540October 25, 2018 4:28 PM

Just throwing out an idea -- a "lone nut" arrested by the end of the week? Followed by the unspoken but heavily clear implication that we're supposed to only accept it.

by Anonymousreply 541October 25, 2018 4:39 PM

Who wants to usurp U.S. democracy? That may not necessarily be domestic, but has a huge investment in DJT and supporting politicians as mid-terms get closer.

by Anonymousreply 542October 25, 2018 4:56 PM

Disappearing into the next news cycle tomorrow, R541. We never did find out what the shoot up in Vegas was all about, or what about the car killer in Charlottesville?

They bury the violence and the corporate owned media outlets give it 2 minutes and on to the next tantalizing and click baity headline.

by Anonymousreply 543October 25, 2018 5:03 PM

Lindsey says don't blame Trump for any of this. No sirree!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544October 25, 2018 5:17 PM

Did he shake his wattles as he said it?

by Anonymousreply 545October 25, 2018 5:22 PM

I don't have to see the troll post to know it was about McConnell, R545....thanks for that belly laugh. I spilled my coffee.

by Anonymousreply 546October 25, 2018 5:25 PM

This will be blamed on Antifa aka right wing agents provocateurs.

by Anonymousreply 547October 25, 2018 5:37 PM

Useful implied criticism of Trump by Lindsay @ R544. Of course blame the perpetrator and no-one else. QED. But Trump exploited the ugly situation by implicitly blaming the entire media. Naturally he corrupts yet more each and every situation to which he applies his degenerate mind.

by Anonymousreply 548October 25, 2018 6:51 PM

R537, staunch democratic liberal here, but the shooting of Congressman Steve Scalise by a deranged healthcare advocate was not a restaurant confrontation.

by Anonymousreply 549October 25, 2018 9:23 PM

No, it wasn't. It's not a case of 'liberal violence' either.

by Anonymousreply 550October 25, 2018 9:24 PM

The only bad thing about the gunman that shot Scalise is that he missed. Scalise is a vile homophobic racist who has no business in public office....much like many of the republicans who hold office now.

by Anonymousreply 551October 25, 2018 9:55 PM

I voted straight Democrat today in Texas.

by Anonymousreply 552October 25, 2018 10:20 PM

I just went to Donald Trump's twitter page and someone had posted a poll Do you support POTUS and on Trumpturds own page the results were like 33 % yes and 67% no. Tee hee. Go over and vote before the POS has someone take the poll down.

Here's the thing: Trump is a dictator/autocrat/ To wit he is: a) going after the mayor of San Juan Puerto Rico for misuse of financial issues. With absolutely zero evidence. Just out of spite since she has been a critic. B) Going after Stormy and Avenatti using Chuckles Grassley and the DOJ to investigate. Once again, just spiteful. People we are in dangerous teriritory-I know preaching to choir but this is bad. What he is doing in these and other instances aren't being reported by MSM. Of course, that farce of a FBI reopening of background check on Kavanaugh is but one example of his use of executive power to destroy his enemies-just ask Andrew McCabe. Avenatti is being smeared. Sure his isn't perfect but this whole lawsuit by his former scuzzy employee is a being used to take him down. And the Mayor of San Juan is a good gal and family. MSM needs to get on this ASAP. But they won't. Assbags.

by Anonymousreply 553October 25, 2018 11:00 PM

I have a very uneasy feeling about the bombs, I have no idea why.

The "both sides do it" talking points make me want to puke.

by Anonymousreply 554October 25, 2018 11:15 PM

^^^When would you ever feel good about bombs???

by Anonymousreply 555October 25, 2018 11:19 PM

R555 is a cuntbag.

by Anonymousreply 556October 25, 2018 11:20 PM

Why do so many idiots always say "he has done some good things the media never reports on it"? What good things? Only if you are a .05% or a corporation or Putin has he done "good things the media doesn't report."

by Anonymousreply 557October 25, 2018 11:25 PM

R557 It's more like the complacent media ignored all the bad things he's done over the course of his life that he's even in the WH.

by Anonymousreply 558October 25, 2018 11:27 PM

R546 Next time don't let the coffee burn your belly. Posting Miss Lindsay quips is not trolling. It wasn't about Mitch.

by Anonymousreply 559October 26, 2018 2:14 AM

There are reports of voting machines in Texas flipping a straight Dem ticket from Beto to Cruz. Shocked, I'm sure. I didn't vote straight Dem by pushing the straight ticket. I went down each race and voted Dem. When a race was b/w a Repug and Libertarian, no Dem, I voted the Libertarian.

by Anonymousreply 560October 26, 2018 2:30 AM

Link- though NOW some are reporting it is happening to BOTH sides. RIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561October 26, 2018 2:32 AM

Ahh, those wacky Russian hackers.

by Anonymousreply 562October 26, 2018 2:37 AM

[quote]"he has done some good things the media never reports on it"

He doesn't even pet dogs.

For fuck sake, even HITLER liked dogs.

by Anonymousreply 563October 26, 2018 3:01 AM

[quote]bombs

He's getting ready to shoot someone on Fifth Avenue

by Anonymousreply 564October 26, 2018 3:02 AM

R558 they're not complacent theyre complicit.

by Anonymousreply 565October 26, 2018 3:19 AM

Sorry, R510, but R508 is right. Kamala Harris proposed a middle class tax cut to be facilitated by rolling back some of the GOP's tax cuts for the rich to pay for it. Her plan is similar to earlier ones outlined by other Democrats, Sen. Sherrod Brown of Ohio, and Rep. Ro Khanna of California.

A few days later, Trump lied about having a middle class tax cut in the works meant to be finalised before the midterm elections. Of course, that was total bullshit, as Congress were already in recess at that point and would not return until after the midterms. But he doesn't understand how government works, and his shambolic presidency is built on a shoddy foundation of lies anyway, so why not pull something like this out of his feculent, multifissured ass to wave about in desperation.

So, please do remind us all who's the one just walking around shrouded in a fog again?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566October 26, 2018 3:23 AM

Democrats are FINALLY out with a blistering ad showing McConnell saying he was going to cut SS, Medicare and Medicaid, to pay for the tax cuts for the rich. It was brutal. Saw it in the Houston area on TV.

by Anonymousreply 567October 26, 2018 3:29 AM

Malcolm Nance pointed out on Twitter that the bomber left an avalanche of forensic evidence.

I have confidence that the bomber(s) will be caught by good old-fashioned facts.

by Anonymousreply 568October 26, 2018 3:32 AM

I'll lick the stamps.

by Anonymousreply 569October 26, 2018 3:36 AM

More Rethug cheating, I'm shocked.

by Anonymousreply 570October 26, 2018 4:26 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571October 26, 2018 4:29 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572October 26, 2018 4:34 AM

I'd like to see some of those ads mentioned in R567

by Anonymousreply 573October 26, 2018 4:36 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574October 26, 2018 4:42 AM

[quote]Democrats are FINALLY out with a blistering ad showing McConnell saying he was going to cut SS, Medicare and Medicaid, to pay for the tax cuts for the rich. It was brutal. Saw it in the Houston area on TV.

Gee, what took them so long? They should've carpet-bombed the airwaves with such ads all year long, to drill it into the minds. That's how Faux News and Trump work, only in their case they make up shit -- and then repeat and repeat ad nauseam until people accept it as a proven fact.

Dems should really take lessons from the Rethugs. Rethugs made Pelosi a four-letter word? Dems should've made McTurtle into a real scarecrow long time ago.

To this point, the association of Trump & Co. with the Saudi intel chief mentioned in the tweet in R571 should be weaponized immediately. "Broing t up with Muslim assassins" writes itself.

by Anonymousreply 575October 26, 2018 4:42 AM

R575 they probably wanted to remain taking the high road as long as possible.

by Anonymousreply 576October 26, 2018 4:44 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577October 26, 2018 4:45 AM

Link to new thread for when this one maxes out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578October 26, 2018 4:54 AM

Sorry, R566, but read R508 in context of the post it was answering at R507. I stand by my post. He, and you, are the ones in a fog. I'm sure any idea for a tax cut for anyone other than billionaires or corporations came from Democrats but that's not what that post was about.

by Anonymousreply 579October 26, 2018 4:54 AM

R574 Who didn't see this coming? China is not going to stop everything they got going to negotiate with a loon like Trump, who's not trustworthy by anyone's standard. They will take the hit and the Chinese people will blame Trump rather than the Communist government for any slowdown.

by Anonymousreply 580October 26, 2018 5:00 AM

Shocked

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581October 26, 2018 5:00 AM

For some reason they must have waterboarded him and he drowned or had a heart attack BUT WHY WOULD THEY INTERROGATE A REPORTER?

by Anonymousreply 582October 26, 2018 5:03 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583October 26, 2018 5:03 AM

Link to new thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584October 26, 2018 5:06 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585October 26, 2018 5:06 AM

I hate Trump and a lot of farmers hate Trump, so why wouldn't Chinese people hate Trump?

by Anonymousreply 586October 26, 2018 5:07 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587October 26, 2018 5:07 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588October 26, 2018 5:09 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589October 26, 2018 5:10 AM

Link to new thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590October 26, 2018 5:12 AM

Closing

by Anonymousreply 591October 26, 2018 5:13 AM

This

by Anonymousreply 592October 26, 2018 5:14 AM

Thread

by Anonymousreply 593October 26, 2018 5:14 AM

Out

by Anonymousreply 594October 26, 2018 5:15 AM

It's amazing I'm uncertain which face is more punchable. Mconnells or Ryans.

by Anonymousreply 595October 26, 2018 5:16 AM

Why don't you just let it close naturally?

by Anonymousreply 596October 26, 2018 5:16 AM

Or Shucksabee Sanders.

by Anonymousreply 597October 26, 2018 5:17 AM

Link to new thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598October 26, 2018 5:18 AM

R596 I assume its because if it closes in the middle of the night it wont get linked.

by Anonymousreply 599October 26, 2018 5:19 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600October 26, 2018 5:22 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601October 26, 2018 5:23 AM

New thread below:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 602October 26, 2018 5:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!