Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

SAM HEUGHAN, CLOSETED GAY ACTOR, LEAD IN "OUTLANDER" THE SPY WHO DUMPED ME" --PART 40

FOR THE NEWBIES. He's 38, never married, no legit girlfriends though his PR team has been pathetically pretending otherwise in SM. He pings to high heaven.The bios that stated he was gay, have been scrubbed. The clips of his gay roles have dissapeared from Youtube.

Last year, Heughan and his rumored bf -Luke Neal- spent over a month travelling together around the world. Sam also brought Luke to the Outlander premiere and several private parties. . After this trip, the gay rumors about Sam were everywhere and Luke -an actor and writer- deleted ALL his SM. People who met Heughan at the British theatre, say that Sam was openly gay before the STARZ contract:

[quote]"Knew him in the theatre scene back in the day. Nice guy. And openly gay then."

[quote]"Oh darling, of course I’m an old gossip. Have you never met a theatre queen before? Everyone in the biz knows he’s gay, which is not a big deal here. But it is in the US and in the movie industry, so I don’t think anyone was shocked or upset that he’s decided to closet. He's Luke Evans 2.0"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600November 3, 2018 4:15 AM

Link to the previous thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 14, 2018 2:35 AM

When will the endless SAM HEUGHAN threads end?

by Anonymousreply 2September 14, 2018 2:38 AM

Nice new interview with Sam in The Red Bulletin, October 2018:

"The Incredible Good Fortune of Sam Heughan"

Interesting tidbits:

[quote]"he's eager to get back to his first love, the theater, A family would be nice. And at some point, a real time-out. I dream of a little place on the water or on a loch in Scotland. An scape place with a canoe somewhere."

[quote]"I'd like to be remembered as someone who made a difference and made the world a better place. and was also a reasonably good actor.""

[quote]"You have to work out who you are and what you stand for"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 14, 2018 3:02 AM

[quote]There must be a direct correlation between the stress of Sam’s closeting and the amount of time he spends on fitness. He’s always enjoyed working out and needs the sculpted body for the roles, but the stress relief and endorphins must be a great release for the price he pays to be in rather than openly out, living his personal life in the cave he said they put him in. Probably the only thing keeping him sane.

[quote]"With Heughan, we've seen his friends go dark on SM, we've seen him engage in laughably fake relationships with his co-star, friends and beards, we've seen him intimidated into babbling like a deer in the headlights when doing press (with his publicist babysitting him ) and basically driven into the Sunken Place of gay shame."

[quote]You are absolutely right, and it's even worse than that - after continuing to delve, I have yet to see another 'denial' interview from any other closeted gay that so insulted, stereotyped (so 'camp') and condescended to 'that world', and the gay fans he supposedly wasn't even aware of. He's in a league of his own with that effort. What a price to pay for the fame and the money you crave - selling your beautiful gay soul.

[quote]If you watch his IG stories it appears he uses pride like emojis often. I like to think that’s a subtle shout out for his true self.

[quote]Maybe there are glimmers of hope. I have just seen that a couple of hours ago he 'liked' Balfe's post about the Indian Supreme Court striking down a colonial-era law that made gay sex a criminal offence. It is indirect but it is still the most supportive sign he has made for quite a while.

[quote]IMO, that interview was all about damage control for his drunken (?) tweet (gotta love when he takes a wee dram or two... *ahem*).Sam Heughan: "Boring and homosexual never go together. But thank you the compliment.x"

[quote]Reminds me of the remark he made at the 2016 Golden Globes that seemed odd at the time (@ 2:45)...Interviewer: What are you gonna do on your break? Heughan: "Probably, sort of hide in a hole, somewhere until they, yeah, they'll lock me in a box or something so I don't do anything stupid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 14, 2018 3:27 AM

I’m still puzzled by all the hair he has now. He was totally going bald. Is it transplants or hairpieces? It looks like hairpieces to me

by Anonymousreply 5September 14, 2018 6:38 AM

If he’s succumbing to male pattern baldness, dying his hair and wearing wigs won’t do any favours to thinning hair. I think he’s been wearing small hairpieces recently. They’re subtle, but it does look thicker in photos

by Anonymousreply 6September 14, 2018 11:03 AM

Engaged Outlander co-star Cait Balfe can publicly joke all the time about Sam's nut sack -and dick and bums.........- because Sam is her GAY best friend ;))

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 14, 2018 6:37 PM

R7 yep! If only the shippers in the antis and what ever meaning less label is out there would just either quit pushing their juvenile agenda or just stop talking. It’s made the fandom and not fun place to be because it’s like Navigating through a sea of children bickering.

by Anonymousreply 8September 14, 2018 10:19 PM

Unbelievable he’s being touted as the next Bond. The acting on Outlander is so cringe-worthy I stopped watching.

by Anonymousreply 9September 14, 2018 10:44 PM

r9 He and his PR minders are doing much of the touting about Bond. He is not even appearing in many of the lists of possible names. He can't be dismissed, as long shots have won the role before, but it is a very crowded field. Maybe in the future, maybe not. In the meantime, he should consider getting a good acting coach and lay off the increasing histrionics. He can act so very well when he is interested and enthusiastic, and should have received nomination attention for some of his previous work in OL, but it seems to be just another day in the office now (not helped by lousy scripts that downplay his role into a caricature in favor of super Claire - yawn, Ron Moore's obvious dislike of him, laughable wigs etc.). And of course the chronic pressure of closeting. Shame.

by Anonymousreply 10September 14, 2018 11:16 PM

It's such a shame he sold his soul to HW. As for Bond another actor by the name of Richard Madden is being tipped to play him, he is also a scott from Glasgow. I don't know if you've heard of him from the otherside of the pond.

by Anonymousreply 11September 14, 2018 11:44 PM

r11 Yep, heard of him from the southern hemisphere. I'm not a real G of T fan, but being from Glasgow is always a plus to me - some relatives came from there a long time ago (in English chains as we like to romanticise - they were convicts, and probably real thugs, but it's a good story).

by Anonymousreply 12September 15, 2018 12:35 AM

[quote]He can act so very well when he is interested and enthusiastic, and should have received nomination attention for some of his previous work in OL,

Agree. Sam was very brilliant and brave in the 2 last difficult, dark, intense epìsodes from season 1. I still don't get why he wasn't even nominated.

[quote] Sam Heughan: “I was nervous because it was pretty dark material, but I know we put everything into it,” he explains. “To watch these two men and the battle of wills and how they break each other. It was exciting to go to this strange place where you are broken down and reprogrammed.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 15, 2018 1:34 AM

[quote]I still don't get why he wasn't even nominated.

I believe it was due partly to the stigma associated with male rape. I thought it was brave of Heughan to take on that role and I think he got dinged for it.

Terry Crews is our hero for his activism and courage in speaking out about his own experience.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 15, 2018 5:25 AM

Lack of nominations after such great performances in S1 could well have made him even more vulnerable to pressure to beard, and JA would have been well aware of it.

by Anonymousreply 15September 15, 2018 12:02 PM

The Tumblr’s Shippers’ Queen has just admitted that she can’t stand Caitriona, just because CB liked a TT saying that “fascinating people doens’t have good abs” . I don’t get it why a person wants that a woman that she actually doesn’t like to be with a man that she admires. Maybe is just to avoid the thinking of him being what he really is: GAY!

by Anonymousreply 16September 15, 2018 12:19 PM

[quote]Maybe is just to avoid the thinking of him being what he really is: GAY!

EXACTLY.

Sam being gay is the only logical reason that explains EVERYTHING that has happened in the last four years, since Outlander started,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 15, 2018 1:03 PM

Anyone else who follows Sam st really tired over the Nic and Nik show while he’s in SA?

by Anonymousreply 18September 15, 2018 4:14 PM

👆🏻 not st but social media

by Anonymousreply 19September 15, 2018 4:41 PM

Nic and Nik are just another set of thirsty leeches who’ve attached themselves to Sam’s coattails. By the same token, allowing attention seeking thirsty friends to post about his downtime makes Sam look like a hypocrite when he bitches about his privacy being invaded. For the last two years, the airhead beard, Shatner and creepy assistant, the “Nics” and others closely associated with him have been broadcasting about Sam’s personal life. He needs to get back out of the closet as he’s just become lesser with each passing day.

by Anonymousreply 20September 15, 2018 4:52 PM

R18 Heughan's SM is mostly about promoting brands, his own and others. He's promoting N&N just as they've promoted his.

Metaphorically speaking, he's trapped in the Escape Room and they couldn't help him get out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 15, 2018 4:54 PM

But isn't it more telling that he doesn't (or isn't invited) to hang out with his Bloodshot co-stars? Hanging out at the gym with an Outlander buddy rather than with Vin D or Guy P?

Hmpff I say...

by Anonymousreply 22September 15, 2018 5:36 PM

how do you know he doesn't hang out with them? just because there aren't pictures?

by Anonymousreply 23September 15, 2018 5:48 PM

We didn't see him hanging out with his TSWDM co-stars, either. The way Kunis described him, he was like 'the loner,' out jogging obsessively.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 15, 2018 5:55 PM

I think he is more of an introvert than we know, and its more comfortable/familiar with the OL guy and his gf.

No 'splaining necessary with them.

by Anonymousreply 25September 15, 2018 6:08 PM

Related: The incisive cartoon satire. 'Bojack Horseman.' illustrates how Hollywood's lies and abuses are self-perpetuating...

[quote]In some ways, BoJack Horseman concludes that there are limits to how Hollywood generally conceives of “redemption”: as something that has to be negotiated primarily in the public eye, that has to satisfy the moral demands of a crowd of onlookers. Redemption, as practiced by men like Vance Waggoner, can be an empty exercise—an opportunity for performative self-flagellation, or for self-pardon, that centers the ego of the wrongdoer. But this approach also tends to sideline the more difficult, unexciting, and private work of making amends to the people you’ve hurt, of being honest with yourself, and of trying to be consistently good.

[quote]The show knows that letting BoJack take this quieter route could lead to dramatically inert territory. “You can’t have happy endings in sitcoms, not really,” BoJack says at one point. “Because if everyone’s happy, the show would be over, and above all else, the show has to keep going.” But perhaps the next season will try to imagine what the space between perpetual self-immolation and happiness might look like for BoJack Horseman. Perhaps the show will, as BoJack must, find another way to deal with the pain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 15, 2018 6:28 PM

I don’t see Vin and Sam hanging out.

by Anonymousreply 27September 15, 2018 6:55 PM

r25 There was a very insightful interview-article done about him at about the time he was cast as Jamie Fraser in which he called himself an introvert and the interviewer observed that he was "shy." I thought it was good. I'll try to find it. There is also a good one from the early days with the NY Times where he talks about being on the shy and reserved side. You can still read that one by searching his name on the NYT website.

by Anonymousreply 28September 15, 2018 7:18 PM

Here's the article. I hope I posted it right. It's kind of ironic in light of how things have gone; but what do they say about first impressions and unguarded statements being the most accurate? This was from before he had the time or incentive to fully mask himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 15, 2018 7:25 PM

R2 Probably in a couple of years when he decides to come out (again)

by Anonymousreply 30September 15, 2018 7:27 PM

OK that didn't work. Try cut-and-paste with www.dispatch.com/content/stories/life_and_entertainment/2014/08/09/outlander-actor-immerses-self-in-role.html or try googling "Sam Heughan shy." It's really a thing and worked for me.

by Anonymousreply 31September 15, 2018 7:30 PM

Anyone else notice the similarities between his narrative and Henry Cavill's. Gym rats, horrible beards, personalities scrubbed.

Anywho it's Pride weekend here in Dallas. Y'all bitches have a great weekend!

by Anonymousreply 32September 15, 2018 7:38 PM

R31 Here's your link.

[quote]PASADENA, Calif. -- You would never guess by watching Scottish actor Sam Heughan in the hotly awaited series Outlander that he is painfully shy. “I have no interest in the celebrity side or people knowing who I am,” said Heughan, seated in a Pasadena hotel. “I think it’s more about the characters you tell. And you can hide behind them. .?.?. It feels very odd to have to be yourself. I’d much rather be someone different.”

[quote]Although he spent most of his life without his father, Heughan, 34, was finally able to re-connect with him before his recent death. “I didn’t really know him a lot, but I was very lucky. I got to spend some time with him just before he died,” he said. The actor visited his father for the last time at a mountain cabin in Canada. “I walked around,” he explained, “and I saw a model Spitfire airplane, and I’d done a film about Spitfire pilots called First Light. That made me realize . . . he’d been following my life from a distance, but he’d been following it.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 15, 2018 8:06 PM

R32 Happy Pride

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34September 15, 2018 8:17 PM

r33 Thanks so much!

by Anonymousreply 35September 15, 2018 8:22 PM

This guy is straight, ugly septic fraus.

by Anonymousreply 36September 16, 2018 3:01 AM

R36 Heughan will never fuck you, sad, obsessed SpazPurv troll. DL busted you for cyberstalking and doxing a vulnerable, mentally ill couple and their children, you sociopath shitstain.

by Anonymousreply 37September 16, 2018 3:55 AM

For the homophobic and mysogynistic troll at R36.

Steven Cree: "Sam also likes cock"

From a fan who was at the Paris Con and took a pic with Sam and Steven:

" As I walked over they both said hi and Sam said something like, “oh, we like cardinals,” in reference to my jersey. They put their arms around me and we took the first picture. And then Steven says, “Sam also likes cock,” so I laughed and I’m pretty sure that’s this picture. And then I died and now I’m still dead."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 16, 2018 4:29 AM

Like R37 and R38 said, the SpazPurv troll is a homophobe and misogynist, among other things. She's had her threads deleted and multiple aliases redlined as troll accounts by the DL mods. Most DL'ers just scroll by threads they don't care about but SpazPurv has actively tried to derail this thread. Her vehemence is just more evidence that deep down she knows Heughan is gay but she’s obsessed with needing to believe he's straight.

She's obsessed with others, like Harry Styles/1d, and was also busted on DL for doxing and cyberstalking some tumblr bloggers (a mentally ill, disabled trans couple and their children), exposing them to ridicule and endangerment. It forced them to close their blogs and the DL moderator deleted the offending 'Queer Enby' threads. She also started a thread about extracting codeine from OTC meds, which exposed her as a drug addict.

Originally, nobody knew why the DL Spaz troll was bothering with this thread. Then, Spaz started shilling for Paul Camuso and the beard, mentioning them by name. Later, Purv was caught using "spazzy" language to another blogger. We realized that the Spaz troll was somehow connected to Purv and Camuso. Bottom line, the troll is mentally ill; only a sick sociopath would fuck over their fellow DL'ers by promoting opioid addition (a national epidemic) or cyberstalking, doxing and exposing a vulnerable trans family and their children to harm and ridicule. She needs help.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39September 16, 2018 5:01 PM

r30. To attract his attention? Paid to deflect and derail? It’s beyond ridiculous. The whole gay Sam charade and shitshow is an interesting situation for a neutral observer, I’ll admit. However, it’s actually quite scary that someone is so invested in the life of a complete stranger they just see on the television, that they’d go to such lengths. Someone needs a life of their own rather than tapping away like a keyboard warrior.

by Anonymousreply 40September 16, 2018 6:13 PM

I meant r38. Sorry

by Anonymousreply 41September 16, 2018 6:14 PM

Since when has Heughan been a mountain biker? Is it me or does he look a little wobbly on that thing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42September 16, 2018 7:26 PM

it must be you because I don't see him moving

by Anonymousreply 43September 16, 2018 7:33 PM

He looks like a little kid on a bike that’s too big for him.

by Anonymousreply 44September 16, 2018 7:55 PM

Look out!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45September 16, 2018 8:09 PM

His knees are too far away from the bike frame, you keep your knees tight to the bike frame for mountain biking......you look more like you and the bike are “one”

by Anonymousreply 46September 16, 2018 8:22 PM

Awwwww...............

Will & Grace, Rock Hudson and Doris, Liz Taylor and Monty Clift., Sam and Cait......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47September 16, 2018 8:27 PM

Great to see so much support for gorgeous Sam here, what good fans you all are, with full busy lives and many friends and lovers. WHY, all your lives, especially the fan in Germany, have such wonderful lives, full of friends, laughter and lovers.....

by Anonymousreply 48September 16, 2018 8:35 PM

R48 Better feed your cats, troll.

by Anonymousreply 49September 16, 2018 8:46 PM

R48 Projecting your own self-loathing onto others, again? Frau bla bla bla, unmourned bla bla bla unloved bla bla bla Where are those friends and lovers you've driven away? Do they allow your cats to visit you in drug rehab? How 'bout the psych ward?

by Anonymousreply 50September 16, 2018 9:11 PM

Sporty Sam, the forgotten Spice Girl

by Anonymousreply 51September 16, 2018 10:20 PM

Sporty’I’m not gay’Sam...

by Anonymousreply 52September 17, 2018 3:35 PM

BTW. The dumb spy movie is not really a big success in Germany. A little bit more than a million at the box office and less than 150.000 people watching it. Well, as predicted. Obviously only the Hardcore SH fans went to see it.

by Anonymousreply 53September 17, 2018 5:08 PM

Even in tumblr, people are talking about all those times when Cait have outed him and they are also noticing the rainbow emojis that Sam is using....

[quote]Look at his IG stories, he chooses emojis that are used predominantly by the gay community. I firmly believe Cait wouldn’t do it if it upset him. I feel like it’s done as release against being put “in a box".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54September 17, 2018 6:55 PM

R54 that was my quote. I’m definitely a minority there. So no big awakening as I’ve thought him gay for two years now.

by Anonymousreply 55September 17, 2018 7:15 PM

r55. Back to Batman times?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56September 17, 2018 7:40 PM

This is so not Sam. This a pic of Sam I really do not like. His face is so much filtered and photoshopped. This ruggedness is so much over the top. It is just not him. May be, this pic was done to attract more female audience, but those Red Bull suppliement does not reach the right people. Interesting move by the way by Jenniffer Allen, one of her best attempts to sell gay actor Sam Heughan as straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57September 17, 2018 7:47 PM

But this one is closer to the truth. From a fan IG account, obviously also filtered. See the difference anyone?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58September 17, 2018 7:51 PM

Yeah, he looks 17 in one picture and 47 in the other. The magic of filters.

by Anonymousreply 59September 17, 2018 7:59 PM

I'm not sure, but me thinks it was the same time frame, when he was in the US. Max. 3 months in between.

by Anonymousreply 60September 17, 2018 8:08 PM

R58 that’s how he really looks. He had fresh Botox for that tour and admitted it to a woman who interviewed him for her blog”That’s Normal”. This is a man who takes good care of hi skin and used to charmingly wear makeup, till JA got her mitts on him and shut it down.

by Anonymousreply 61September 17, 2018 8:23 PM

Comparing R57 and R58 pictures I get the feeling that he is more of a product than most actors

by Anonymousreply 62September 17, 2018 8:26 PM

In the Red Bull interview, they were trying to make him look more 'rugged and masculine'.

Here's the real Sam, just a few days ago:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63September 17, 2018 8:34 PM

r55. No. We are the good ones, like you. And we are not the minority. Mostly everything we, the long time inhabitants of those threads have in common: We've have landed here becuase of Sam Heughan's gayness.

Nothing wrong with that: And my dear, being qouted is as good as a accolade from QEII.

by Anonymousreply 64September 17, 2018 8:40 PM

you can't tell anything in the photo in63 because the lighting is terrible. I guess it helps to understand photography

by Anonymousreply 65September 17, 2018 8:50 PM

r62. I have to crawl back. Because I am wrong.

His skin in the RB pic is probably like his skin looks at the age of 38. Taken without filters and zooming in, probably every persons alive skins looks like mooncraters.

R62. I do not know, but it sounds beliviable. In the moment he is a product. Interesting thought, we will discuss this.

by Anonymousreply 66September 17, 2018 8:51 PM

No I think the pic by a fan at LA airport with his glasses on is pretty accurate. 38 is still young and he gets regular Botox and facework done by his friends dermatologist dr. Colbert. This guy doesn’t just work on his body to stay hot looking- skin, hairpiece whatever.

by Anonymousreply 67September 17, 2018 9:03 PM

Sam's IG story from today.

Doing squats ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68September 17, 2018 9:34 PM

Remember the FBLive chat he did at Roark gym where he's asked if he could only do one single exercise for the rest of his life what would it be (@-1:16)...

[quote]It gives you so much benefit for the rest of your life if you've got a strong ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69September 17, 2018 10:36 PM

Now, there's a guy who has his priorities in the right place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70September 17, 2018 10:38 PM

Fuck, yeah

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71September 17, 2018 10:45 PM

BTS The Red Bulletin photoshoot:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72September 18, 2018 7:41 PM

R72 Ouch. He looks like he can’t wait to get back into his loaner Audi.

by Anonymousreply 73September 18, 2018 8:13 PM

TFF I'm afraid Heughan's thoroughly unconvincing as a mountain biker.

by Anonymousreply 74September 18, 2018 8:31 PM

[quote]How Sam Heughan is using his fame to promote gay shame

Fixed it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75September 18, 2018 8:43 PM

Behind the Red Bulletin hides an interesting story. And there PR and marketing work is just unbeaten.

Red Bull, this tasting drink like melted Gummibärchen with a lot of coffeine made the owner very, very, very rich. The owner Mateschitz is know worth 1.400.000.000, I hope I've counted right.

RB lives from their marketing around. Those magazines are supplements in Germany, may be somewhere, you have to pay for it. RB started sponsoring people in rand activties like ski jumping, really less known stuff like sky diving, downhill mountainbiking. Just google it, it is impressive. Now RB is an owner of a german Bundesliga soccer Team and a Formular 1 racing team.

Presenting gay actor Sam Heughan as the title poster boy for the english issue was a very good PR move from JA. This magazin is not Mens Health. But it is really done well with a great crew of writers.

Interesting. Very curious what will happen next.

by Anonymousreply 76September 18, 2018 8:51 PM

r76 me again. I did a little bit research about Red Bull. And there are some things I really do not like.

It is only available on the german Wikipedia.

It is about peple dying during RB sponsored extreme sports events.

So Sam did again the mephistoles bargain.

by Anonymousreply 77September 18, 2018 9:18 PM

R74 that was my thought too.

by Anonymousreply 78September 18, 2018 9:33 PM

R77 There's a US Wiki (linked). There are health issues with the drink, as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79September 18, 2018 9:34 PM

r79. Thanks for the find.

Summary: It is all business.

by Anonymousreply 80September 18, 2018 9:42 PM

Gay Sam and his Barbour guy.....

Barbour really 'gets' him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81September 18, 2018 9:51 PM

More Barbour pics:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82September 18, 2018 9:58 PM

If Barbours goal is to make Sam’s head look like a lightbulb, they are succeeding......or perhaps they are going for the “booblehead” look.

by Anonymousreply 83September 18, 2018 10:01 PM

You know he wouldn’t be caught dead in that fugly jacket IRL.

by Anonymousreply 84September 18, 2018 10:12 PM

The ad campaign has a 'single men' vibe but the clothes are for grandpa. Marketing to all his granny fans for Xmas?

by Anonymousreply 85September 18, 2018 10:16 PM

Sam and his Barbour guys...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86September 18, 2018 10:17 PM

r80 Yes, all business. Red Bull, with its high caffeine, sucrose and calories levels, has been associated with insomnia, chest pains, headaches, nausea, diarrhoea, even seizures, and dependency on sugar fixes rather than a healthy diet. There is pressure from some medical groups to have it banned for sale, at least to people under 16 (and probably making it more attractive as a result). As usual, various studies come up with various conclusions, and side effects may be exaggerated, but the association doesn't quite gel with Sam's stressed commitment to a healthy lifestyle. Still, all business, but would he serve it to the family he supposedly wants to have?

by Anonymousreply 87September 18, 2018 10:28 PM

Duncan back on SM! Hope he doesn't succumb to PR pressure and stays true to himself.

by Anonymousreply 88September 18, 2018 11:33 PM

Haha Red Bull official drink of MPC. Sam just cares about the health of the entire world. What a douchbag. His selfless charity that is only 50% charity and a beautiful tax write off. He has got to have a business genius boyfriend hidden in the background.

by Anonymousreply 89September 18, 2018 11:47 PM

Sam is happily heterosexual. He explained this in his last interview. He's sick of people who aren't real fans spreading gay rumours. He loathes every sick fucker on this thread, every ancient. 400 pound frau who posts here.

by Anonymousreply 90September 19, 2018 12:31 AM

For the homophobic and misogynistic troll at R90, who can't stop monitoring these threads.

Sources posted at R4/thread 38.

Our darling, Lady Goodman, whose cousin actually met Sam at the Real Conservatoire of Scotland. He confirms that Sam is gay:

[quote]"I started watching Outlander last year and commented on Facebook how much I enjoyed it. My cousin private messaged me and was like "I went to RCS with Heughan,remember?" , I didn't because my cousin isn't in the acting/directing game anymore and is now working as a "civilian", so I'd completely forgotten he went to the Conservatoire as its now called. I commented that I thought he was lovely and he'd have to intro me when I was next in Scotland (I was saying this jokingly,I'm married.) and he replied "Sorry to burst your bubble, gorgeous as you are, I don't think you've got what he's looking for if you know what I mean..."

[quote]"And he was like "He's gay. I don't know why this is a thing. I'm sure he's photographed with women, I've seen him around home with women. He is gay. He just is. Didnt know he was saying otherwise. Weird to try and hide it now. Bit of a risk this late in the game."

by Anonymousreply 91September 19, 2018 12:49 AM

More sources that posted in previous threads:

[quote]" Ages ago, I mentioned here that Sam and one other man consistently shared a mutual address for 10+ years (they had multiple roommates, as other people's names came and went, but theirs were constant from place to place). On this man's Facebook page, you can find posts about him being in Thailand a few years ago, and it doesn't appear he was alone or that it was his first trip. This same man looks almost exactly like the man pictured with Sam at the bar that was posted on a Brazilian Twitter page (green lights, otherwise very dark, Sam and a man sitting next to each other). I'd drop the "almost," except lighting and camera angles make a positive ID tricky. The timeframe would be just about right. This same man used to post very regularly on Sam's original Twitter account, then went almost completely silent after Sam started to gain some fame. I believe he was a long-time love."

Sam and......?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92September 19, 2018 12:54 AM

[quote]He's sick of people who aren't real fans spreading gay rumours.

R90 Uh, no.

[quote]A critic, or a troll, tweeted: “Mr. Heughan is one of the most boring homosexual actors out there.” Your retort: “Boring and homosexual never go together. But thank you for the compliment.x” Do people sometimes mistake you as gay, and do you usually just take that as a compliment?

[quote]Yeah, I guess...

[quote]But you take being called gay a compliment.

[quote]I love that world....

by Anonymousreply 93September 19, 2018 2:04 AM

[quote]He loathes every sick fucker on this thread

R90 is the hate-spewing SpazPurv troll who uses multiple DL aliases to cyberstalk and dox people, and got her threads deleted by the DL moderators. If Heughan '"loathes" anyone, it's cyberstalkers like her...

[quote]Leveraging his social platform does come with downsides, though. Trolls, for one. People “have dug into the private lives of myself or loved ones or people I know,” he says. “I feel that’s invasive. It’s pretty horrific, actually.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94September 19, 2018 2:21 AM

Why would posters on these 40 threads on DL care if Sam hates them? How would he even know who we are? Why would we care if someone who is a stranger to us hates us. This is the craziest comment I’ve ever heard R90. Do you think people are posting their opinions here to gain favor with an actor who doesn’t know us ?What? This isn’t one of his fan groups hoping to receive a tweet from him. Do you know where you even are?

by Anonymousreply 95September 19, 2018 2:34 AM

According to Sam he is unaware of his gay fan base. So we’re all good here. It’s the tumblr idiots that probably makes his head roll.

by Anonymousreply 96September 19, 2018 3:26 AM

R90 obviously sees herself as a “real fan.”

by Anonymousreply 97September 19, 2018 5:10 AM

I'm weary of you deluded dumbasses cluttering up DL with your Tumblesque speculation about beards.

All your 'sources' are just morons like you on other message boards. They probably ARE you on different forums under different names.

Gay Sam does not exist. His word on the matter holds more weight than any online gossip or pitiful blind item.

by Anonymousreply 98September 19, 2018 9:09 AM

r98 'Nothing straight about my Bat. You know that', to Amy Shiels from the man himself.

by Anonymousreply 99September 19, 2018 9:48 AM

Trolldar shows that R98 = SpazPurv Troll who is all over the linked thread shaming a disabled, mentally ill trans couple and their children. She found them on Tumblr and her previous 'Queer Enby' threads cyberstalking and doxing them, posting Google maps of their street address, were zapped by the DL mods.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100September 19, 2018 1:58 PM

It’d be interesting to know who truly is posting on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 101September 19, 2018 2:35 PM

Interesting that the DL Spaz troll would give a shit about Sam Heughan and his sexuality. In addition to the 'Queer Enby' threads, Spaz was previously busted as the OP of a thread about extracting codeine from over-the-counter pain meds and another thread about Harry Styles.

We've seen how the troll repeatedly uses obesity as an invective, both here and on the Subluxation Saga thread (where she constantly refers to the mentally ill woman's large breasts and weight problem). We've also noticed over many threads how Spaz Troll and the Shamzie Queen, Purv, use the same words and phrases (linked).

All evidence suggests that the troll is a self-loathing overweight female who is also obsessed with mental illness, drugs and certain male celebrities. Heughan's homosexuality is not something a gay man would have a problem with or even Heughan, for that matter (“Boring and homosexual never go together. But thank you for the compliment.x”). Busted!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102September 19, 2018 3:12 PM

Just saw some gifs of Jamie and Geneva sex scenes. It’s hot. Sam sure knows how to act an intimate scene.

by Anonymousreply 103September 19, 2018 4:42 PM

Funny how RDM had a perfect opportunity to showcase a full frontal Jamie in that scene and still didn’t do it.

by Anonymousreply 104September 19, 2018 4:54 PM

[quote]'Nothing straight about my Bat. You know that', to Amy Shiels from the man himself.

Yep, R99, in Sam's own words.:)

Here's Sam's tweet:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105September 19, 2018 5:33 PM

For the SpazPurvShamzie troll who just can't leave these threads alone. It's obvious that this troll is very worried about the truth posted here.

Sam's gay comments about Steven Cree's cock and shortest shorts. In his OWN words.;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106September 19, 2018 5:47 PM

R106 Exactly. Heughan, in his own words, is constantly outing himself. We're just noticing what an LGBT person (or anyone else, for that matter) would notice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107September 19, 2018 6:48 PM

Need a reminder?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108September 19, 2018 6:52 PM

It's hot, or hawt? Nobody cares about gifs from a rape scene. Go back to tumblr Purv.

by Anonymousreply 109September 19, 2018 7:18 PM

R108

[quote]Need a reminder?

Ping, ping, ping.......xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110September 19, 2018 8:54 PM

R109 see, who is posting on here? I initially came here to be part of the closeting of Sam Heughan convo, now I don’t believe anyone. I’m not purv but you accused me of that. Who is to say you’re not purv?

by Anonymousreply 111September 19, 2018 9:00 PM

r110. So one thing we can be sure about. He never was a fan of Sex Pistole.

by Anonymousreply 112September 19, 2018 9:12 PM

Calm down.

Trolldar R111. She is NOT the SpazPurvShamzie troll.

Real Sam pings and he has nothing to do with the RedBull 'masculine and rugged' image.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113September 19, 2018 9:40 PM

r113. Interesting how PR can change an image of a person just with the right filters, lights and photoshop. You are absolutetly right, this RB article manly photo of gay actor Sam Heughan is very far from reality.

by Anonymousreply 114September 19, 2018 9:54 PM

are you saying that one can't be manly and gay?

by Anonymousreply 115September 19, 2018 10:01 PM

R115 That's not what R114 is saying and you know it, troll.

by Anonymousreply 116September 19, 2018 10:04 PM

R111 Some of us are a bit "trigger" sensitive about the romanticization of male rape in OL. The sexual abuse of Jamie in Wentworth prison had the warm lighting and production values of a spa resort and the scene where he's been blackmailed by Geneva into deflowering her is shot like a love tryst. We're just a little fed up with the soft-focus, sensual, glorification of sexual violence against men, not to mention the sadistic abuse of women and children whenever the plot wanes.

by Anonymousreply 117September 19, 2018 10:08 PM

r116 read it again that is exactly what 114 said

by Anonymousreply 118September 19, 2018 10:44 PM

R118 No, "one can't be manly and gay" are your words. R114 said this:

[quote]this RB article manly photo of gay actor Sam Heughan is very far from reality

I agree with R114; Heughan was never manly, which is why the photoshopped image is so absurd.

Trying to twist people's words is not cool. It also suggests that you think being manly and gay is to be preferred. It's not. Some of us prefer more androgynous guys. Now piss off and quit trying to stir shit, troll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119September 19, 2018 11:16 PM

r119 Sam is manly in a lot of photos. so do you not like to be manly or thought of as manly? (serious question)

by Anonymousreply 120September 20, 2018 12:21 AM

The main poster on this thread is a 66 year old straight woman who is deeply homophobic. She believes gay men cannot be manly. Her obsession with Sam Heughan's sex life arises from her own celibate existence. She last had sex twenty years ago but still wanks every night, imaging Sam being fucked by various other men. She's a sad, disgusting loser.

by Anonymousreply 121September 20, 2018 12:35 AM

Somebody mention me?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122September 20, 2018 12:47 AM

Here I am!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123September 20, 2018 12:55 AM

R123 Perfect!

by Anonymousreply 124September 20, 2018 1:07 AM

Oh for the days of Thread 6-10.... so much more fun!!

by Anonymousreply 125September 20, 2018 1:14 AM

[quote]I agree with [R114]; Heughan was never manly, which is why the RB photoshopped image is so absurd. Trying to twist people's words is not cool. It also suggests that you think being manly and gay is to be preferred. It's not. Some of us prefer more androgynous guys. Now piss off and quit trying to stir shit, troll.

Agree, R119. It's obvious that there are a couple of trolls who are trying to stir the pot.

R121/R90/R98= SpazPurvShamzie troll who has been trying to derail these threads for months.

[quote]"Small reminder for our trolls here: All your hateful posts are not making this threads dissapear. In the opposite, you trolls are creating more traffic and more views here. Which ends in what result? Exactly, the google algorithm will put those threads about gay actor Sam Heughan on the top results."

EXACTLY. We're in thread #40, with 125 posts and almost, 7,000 views ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126September 20, 2018 1:27 AM

But R121 is setting up the joke about gagballdon and followed up with the pic. That’s the kind of fun we used to have here.

by Anonymousreply 127September 20, 2018 1:56 AM

Excuse me I meant that’s the kind of “camp” fun we used to have

by Anonymousreply 128September 20, 2018 1:58 AM

this is why you never figure anything out or are able to come to any conclusions. I post serious responses, serious questions and you label me as a troll and homophobe of which I am neither.

you fight to have people come out as gay to help the "community". Help to do what exactly? Be accepted? Why? you aren't willing to accept others so why should they accept you. You want inclusion but only if you can exclude who you don't want. News flash, it doesn't work that way.

by Anonymousreply 129September 20, 2018 2:37 AM

Were there even any gay individuals on this thread? Or is it just one of the many social media platforms for conspiracy theories regarding a lesser known actor?

by Anonymousreply 130September 20, 2018 2:53 AM

[quote]I post serious responses, serious questions

R129 Since when? You aren't interested in the discussion, bringing content or posting images. You just bitch and snipe at other posters, like you're doing now.

by Anonymousreply 131September 20, 2018 3:12 AM

[quote]you fight to have people come out as gay to help the "community"

R129 What is your fucking problem? We're entitled to our opinions. We're not on a crusade to save the gay community. Lower your expectations. And while you're at it, look in the mirror.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132September 20, 2018 3:26 AM

R130, here are some of your quotes posted in this thread. NO conspiracy theories here. You already KNOW that Sam is GAY and in the closet so please, stop bashing these threads and the DL posters.

R130 wrote.-

[quote]"R54 that was my quote. I’m definitely a minority there. So no big awakening as I’ve thought him gay for two years now."

[quote]"Look at his IG stories, he chooses emojis that are used predominantly by the gay community. I firmly believe Cait wouldn’t do it if it upset him. I feel like it’s done as release against being put “in a box".

by Anonymousreply 133September 20, 2018 4:06 AM

R130 All are fat gay hating fraus living in their basement. A two second scan of this shit filled thread reveals they hate Sam, hate gays, and hate themselves. It is fantastic seeing the rubbish they believe as they have never met any gay men, or healthy non nazi people.

And Sam is straight

by Anonymousreply 134September 20, 2018 7:50 PM

R90=R98=R121=R134= SpazPurvShamzie homophobic and misogynistic troll who is trying to derail these threads again.

F&F the troll and let's keep talking about the topic that these nutjobs hate so much: Adorable Gay Sam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135September 20, 2018 8:15 PM

R134 The SpazPurv troll is on here day and night trying to derail this thread. Why? Because of her obsession with 'Hetero Heughan'. Not even Heughan gives a fuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136September 20, 2018 8:51 PM

The OP of this thread is heterosexual and 66 years old, pretty ugly and celibate. The other main poster is trans and defends trans rights whenever she can.

Sam is straight, good looking and will marry soon and have children.

by Anonymousreply 137September 21, 2018 12:29 AM

It seems that more and more people are talking about these DL threads and Sam being gay....xd Some of these shippers are taking their blinders off , putting two and two together and they dare to say it out loud.

[quote]"I think some are missing why Sam was so against the samcait denial interview. He was the #1 shipper, the captain, & CEO of the ship. It was him that was always hinting and leading people to believe they were something more. Then he goes on to say it was all made up and in people’s heads. He never has to worry about blowback since he always has a gym video, Men’s Health shoot, or Barbour advert just around the corner. Keep the masses drooling for more. Big question to me is why he wants people to believe he’s with Cait..."

Because he's gay and needs a comfortable beard

[quote]"Cait was the perfect beard for Sam. They love each other, get along great, make each other laugh.I don’t know whose idea it was (management or Cait) but it wasn’t Sam’s idea. He knew he would have to beard with someone he didn’t know as well, or trust, hence, constipated-face Sam whenever he was with his new beard. I imagine that was quite painful for him. That’s why he looked so upset in the IFH. He knew everything was going to change and he would lose the level of comfort he experienced playing up a romantic relationship with Caitriona. It was going to turn into a shit show and he was going to mess up from time to time."

[quote]"His previous twitter was erased also. A cloak of mystery surrounds Sam."

[quote]"So why are there 40 Treads at 500 entries each time that is 20,000 comments about Sam Heughan Closeted Gay in Outlander and TSWDM in Data Lounge ? What fans are writing these ? Explain that one because most of his fans are female. And his girlfriend choices have been bizarre to say the least Cody, Amy and M.M. Amy back again..So it is a P.R stunt. Will the Real Sam ever come out of his box or cave ?Which one is the real Sam ?".

[quote] I’m sure Sam’s not at all bothered by the DL posts since he didn’t even know he had a gay fan base. Gay fans? What gay fans?

[quote]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138September 21, 2018 1:06 AM

R137

by Anonymousreply 139September 21, 2018 1:09 AM

R137 Do tell us all about Heughan’s upcoming lavender marriage, SpazPurv.

by Anonymousreply 140September 21, 2018 1:15 AM

[quote]Sam is straight, good looking and will marry soon and have children.

R137 Shilling Heughan with a wife and kids, now, are we? Good luck with that. I guess now that your Dumblr followers are fleeing like rats from the sinking Shamzie ship its time to cut straight to the nuclear family agenda. Maybe we should start calling him Papa Sam. haha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141September 21, 2018 2:38 AM

JA really jumped the shark by recycling a former beard and lesbian friend he's known for years, Amy Shiels.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142September 21, 2018 3:04 AM

[quote]the Shamzie Queen, Purv, use the same words and phrases (linked).All evidence suggests that the troll is a self-loathing overweight female who is also obsessed with mental illness, drugs and certain male celebrities. Heughan's homosexuality is not something a gay man would have a problem with .

I wonder if theSpazPurvShamzie troll's adjacent [R90/R98/R121/R134......] is actually P. Camuso. I've seen the same obsession over DL -and the women who supposedly post here- in his tumblr.

Sam needs to get rid of his 'great' PR team: JA, Camuso, Shatner, Purv , Mauzy and the rest of fake gfs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143September 21, 2018 4:35 AM

Camuso and Purv are clearly connected .Both have been Mauzy's defenders and they have being trying to shut up all the talk about Sam's being gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144September 21, 2018 5:08 AM

R143 and R144 Bingo. That would fit the fat, self-loathing closeted gay, basement dweller that SpazPurv troll loves to project onto others. Also, Spaz Troll claims to be British and admits to using different aliases on DL. Camuso said he lived in London and knows all about British spelling. In his effort to call out some blogger, he went into great detail describing the nuances of British, Amerian and Canadian spelling...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145September 21, 2018 5:19 AM

I wouldn’t be surprised if Scumuso was the ‘secret source’ for the Shamzie Queens, whether they knew it or not.

by Anonymousreply 146September 21, 2018 8:52 PM

r146. There was never a "secret source" or "something or someone sent me by DM". They were always more clueless than us. Us means people who have met Sam before he got famous. And there are a couple of them posting in the very earlier threads.

When Shitner started to take Sam under his " Wings" (god may be aware me from this happening to me), Sam had no clue, what was their agenda. He just was overwhelmed and probably very impressed, that his hero from his childhood talks to him, made an very strange phonecall Interview with him (somebody else have to look it up please). And in his early months of fame from OL he followed the invitation to Shitners obscure horse show. Gay actor Sam Heughan was a newbie in the HW game and they offered him a new world in acting business.

Very quick, Shitner and Camuso started to use his raising fame for their purposes to stay relevant. Our main troll here (which came along with multiple sock accounts) is just doing the same.

Their tumblrs are not there for spreading nice pictures, news from the set, fan pics or even fanfictures.

They are in a fandom to be "Shamzie Queen" or "Samcait Shipper Queen".

To be relevant.

So,may be I am also relevant here, because I am the PR-Oracle. But as far as I can remember, someone else here started me to lable...

by Anonymousreply 147September 21, 2018 9:47 PM

Heterosexual Sam Heughan made a statement about how annoying he found the 40 Datalounge threads entitled Gay Sam Heughan. Who needs enemies with fans like these, he said.

by Anonymousreply 148September 21, 2018 11:47 PM

Every time the SpazPurvShamzie troll (R148) comes here to post her/his lies, insults and nonsense BS, I'll bring back interesting comments from the previous threads.

From the thread #34:

[quote]"And. I saw Sam in person. Not at a convention. And long before Outlander. And that was not in a table dance bar. And yes, he is gay. "

From thread #32:

[quote] ""That guy from Twitter used to fuck Sam......"

[quote]"This actor from Prague, 'Ross Morrell'- Outlander was filmed in this city- whose twitter account was deleted a few days ago, after a homophobic stan reported it to Sam":

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149September 22, 2018 12:26 AM

He never said that R148. He said thanks for the compliment when someone said he was boring and gay. Why would he consider people here his enemy? Please show us the statement where he referenced DL. We will wait right here.

by Anonymousreply 150September 22, 2018 12:28 AM

You desperate women and your 'sources' which are just other gossip sites! You're truly laughable. This thread is so dull you don't even bother blocking dissenters like me because it gives you something to talk about. If you were really serious about Gay Sam and not just keen to spin conspiracies. you would all have blocked me long ago.

by Anonymousreply 151September 22, 2018 1:02 AM

R151 Too dull for who, troll? You love it, here.

by Anonymousreply 152September 22, 2018 1:45 AM

The SpazPurvShamzie troll (R148/R151) is so clueless that she/he hasn't noticed yet that their BS posts are being displayed in gray strikethrough text, lol

More interesting posts about Gay Sam . These threads didn't exist in DL 4 years ago and yet, some fans were already asking what had happened with his scrubbed bios:

[quote]"4 years ago, Sam's fans were asking in the comment section of this People magazine article about him, why the bios that stated that Sam was gay, had vanished....."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153September 22, 2018 2:08 AM

Who is Tyler Sherman? Read somewhere he is engaged to Sam?

by Anonymousreply 154September 22, 2018 5:20 AM

R154 That's odd, SpazPurv. Cuz' I read that fake Tyler Sherman is married to fake Noah Nakey on your fake Wiki account. Busted!

by Anonymousreply 155September 22, 2018 5:51 AM

Seems like 'Hetero Heughan' is a hard sell...

[quote]Sam Heughan is not my fave. But I realize he has a fanbase, so here you go. I tend to think he looks like a pretty version of Frankenstein’s Monster… with a bangin’ body. I also tend to think that his employers and his publicist want him to stay very, very deep in the closet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156September 22, 2018 6:30 AM

read the comments too on r156 That is a discussion.

by Anonymousreply 157September 22, 2018 11:11 AM

Hmmm...these interview soundbites are interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158September 22, 2018 7:01 PM

What’s with his Instagram stories? He hire a 14-year-old girl to orchestrate them on his behalf?

by Anonymousreply 159September 22, 2018 10:09 PM

r158. Great find. Very interesting.

by Anonymousreply 160September 22, 2018 10:09 PM

R159 I have a feeling he’s been doing those stories a while on his personal IG. Now he’s got to keep those 1M interested.

by Anonymousreply 161September 22, 2018 10:44 PM

You desperate women, quoting from Reddit!

When will you hoes learn that Gay Sam only exists on online gossip forums?

by Anonymousreply 162September 23, 2018 12:10 AM

How pitiful is the poster calling herself 'PR Oracle'?

So dumb.

by Anonymousreply 163September 23, 2018 12:14 AM

SpazPurv Troll @ R162/R163 cares way too much about whether people think Sam Heughan is gay. If Heughan were really straight, the troll wouldn’t waste her time here. Shill! Shill! Shill!

by Anonymousreply 164September 23, 2018 12:47 AM

BINGO! R164.

As promised, here's the very telling interview with Sam in Elle Magazine, where he talked about his love life and used gender-neutral pronouns:

[quote]"I do remember one time when I was teenager and SOMEONE I was pursuing, and I think it was Valentine’s Day and I went to THEIR house with wine and glasses and flowers, and I put it outside THEIR door and waited for THEM and THEY didn’t turn up. And then I got this phone call the next day saying I should leave THEM alone and not stalk THEM, like it’s a bit scary that you’re leaving stuff outside my door, so it wasn’t really as successful as maybe I was hoping it to be."

[quote] A het guy would just say “a girl I was pursuing.” It’s a huge tell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165September 23, 2018 1:21 AM

Sam's gay, and that comes across loud and clear off-screen, especially the more relaxed he is.

It's also evident in his background in acting, in the PR campaign to scrub his past and the bios that stated he's gay (R153) and provide him with fake gfs -who were lesbians or had real bfs at the same time-, in his virtual bearding with engaged Balfe.........etc.....etc.

These known and obsessed trolls wouldn't be here shilling 24/7, if Sam were straight.....;)

Real Sam in real life:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166September 23, 2018 1:53 AM

Unrequited love...ain't it grand. Camuso is busy defending his boy and trying to squelch the growing questions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167September 23, 2018 3:23 AM

This is the post where Camuso denies Sam's social media has been scrubbed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168September 23, 2018 3:26 AM

One wonders how deep in shit Heughan is to allow a shady loser like Shamuso to be his spokesperson.

by Anonymousreply 169September 23, 2018 3:46 AM

Interesting question, R169.

Of course, the replies to Camuso's post - from Purv and her minions- reek of HOMOPHOBIA:

[quote] I already knew the truth, and I didn’t need Sam to state in a recent published interview, that he wasn’t gay. So, you going around saying that he is gay, is a big fat lie and you’re being disrespectful. Remember, you are not only hurting Sam, but his loving family, and his significant other when you are spreading these ugly lies. 😒😠😡

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170September 23, 2018 4:30 AM

The harder these clowns push ‘Hetero Heughan’ the gayer he seems. A straight guy doesn’t need internet trolls and lying termites to broadcast his heterosexuality to the world 24/7. smh

by Anonymousreply 171September 23, 2018 6:08 AM

R171 Exactly

by Anonymousreply 172September 23, 2018 6:40 PM

At this point, it's very obvious WHO are the trolls and WHY they are here. We must be hitting a nerve ;)

From thread 38, R310, R311.......:

[quote]Did anyone else read the comments to SH's photos on this personal FB page(not the commercial one))? I just read the comments on a photo of him as Bruce Wayne, a photo from 3 years ago and there is a guy called Keith Kikki Fleming who said "El Divo..?1 x" and Ian Skewis said: "Yum". and "are you Madonna?;)" To me this definitely suggest people know he is gay. Also a comment on another photo from a guy called Mark: "Fuck me Heughan. I think I may be on the turn!! Lookin'good &thrilled you are smashing it x" and another "Sam you are such a hunk after Batman, it could turn me"

[quote]Definitely not comments a straight guy would make to another straight guy.

[quote][R310]. There is also one from an elder woman (lesbian?) concerning his skipping pic "Keep skipping, big girl". Completly adresses him being straight :-)

by Anonymousreply 173September 23, 2018 6:45 PM

JA’s bungled attempts to pair him with bimbos, old friends and lesbians have just called more attention to his nonexistent/scrubbed relationship history. For a guy as nice, handsome, fit and eligible as Heughan to be single at nearly 40 is ‘nawt bloody likely,’ as they say.

by Anonymousreply 174September 23, 2018 7:42 PM

R173 No love, we think the german fat frau is a fat nasty cunt. WE think everything you cunts post here has a nasty homophobic streak a mile wide through all your comments, and we want you gone back to tumblr or wherever you sad lonely mad fat sluts live.

by Anonymousreply 175September 23, 2018 9:17 PM

R175 I’m assuming the royal “we” includes all your aliases, sock accounts and split personalities. Fat bla bla bla, cunts bla bla bla, sluts bla bla bla. *yawn* Your hissy fits are so predictable, SpazPurv.

by Anonymousreply 176September 23, 2018 9:43 PM

Purv is obsessed with "cunt". The word is all over everything she does, including her many sock accounts (that's one way it's easy to trace them to her). Spazmuso couldn't find a cunt with an OED and a road atlas.

by Anonymousreply 177September 24, 2018 2:46 AM

Yes, Purv loves to use the word 'cunt' to insult.

[quote]One wonders how deep in shit Heughan is to allow a shady loser like Shamuso to be his spokesperson.

Agree. And as usual, Purvmuso is WRONG. There are (gay) tweets from Sam that have been deleted, for example. his GayRainbowBatman tweets when #lovewon.

People have noticed the change....and the scrubbing:

[quote]no Pride posts from Sam this year.

[quote]I noticed that, too. More telling by its absence than anything else, compared to prior years.

[quote]Remember when #lovewon and Sam couldn't stop posting about it? And His Gay Rainbow Batman? (he played Batman on stage) All those tweets were deleted when the horrible bearding started....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178September 24, 2018 3:16 AM

Sam told us in his most recent interview that he was not gay. Stop disrespecting him and his right to identify his own sexuality.

The trans person who is the PR Oracle is a nightmare. On and on she goes, illiterate and as basic as can be.

by Anonymousreply 179September 24, 2018 3:18 AM

R179 A brief review of your hate spew on trolldar tells us you’re not qualified to preach about respect. Shoo fly!

by Anonymousreply 180September 24, 2018 5:18 AM

[quote]Heterosexual Sam Heughan made a statement about how annoying he found the 40 Datalounge threads entitled Gay Sam Heughan.

LIAR. Sam said in that interview that "HE FEELS HONORED THAT PEOPLE THINK HE'S GAY". If he doesn't bother, why these trolls feel so offended??? Because they need a 'straight' Sam to keep their ridiculous sexual fantasies about him alive.....xd

This homophobic and misogynistic Purvmuso troll at R121/R137/R148/ R179......etc is disrespecting the posters from these threads since minute one. "ugly septic fraus", 'sick fuckers' 'every ancient. 400 pound frau who posts here', 'ugly', 'losers'......are some of her/his favourite insults.

These disrespectful trolls need to go back to their tumblrs to keep lying to their gullible minions .They're not fooling anyone here....xd

Adorable Gay Sam for these homophobic trolls.-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181September 24, 2018 5:33 AM

Why does he have such a gigantic head?

by Anonymousreply 182September 24, 2018 6:05 AM

[quote]Sam told us in his most recent interview that he was not gay. Stop disrespecting him and his right to identify his own sexuality

That interview proves nothing, troll. Sam also said -lied- that 'he is not aware of his gay fan base',.... lol

It was just damage control and was also timed for his first big Hollywood movie - releasing it on the very eve of the premiere of The Spy Who Dumped Me -after years of NOT talking at all about his private/sexual life. That was NOT a coincidence (the wonderful 'not boring' tweet was some eight months earlier).

And Sam NEVER posted or RTed that interview. That's very telling.......

Like Sam, many gay celebrities have been forced to claim "I'm not gay" if they still wanted to have a career in Hollywood and years later, they've come out.

THE ADVOCATE,. "15 CELEBS THAT DENIED BEING GAY BEFORE COMING OUT"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183September 24, 2018 6:37 AM

r183 Yep. Well said. And after all, ' Ain't nothing straight ab out my Bat. You know that!' from Sam himself to Amy Shiels in 2011. Luke Evans 2.0

by Anonymousreply 184September 24, 2018 7:21 AM

You don’t have to self-identify as gay to be a gay ally. Up until that that insulting, stereotyping denial interview on the eve of the TSWDM premiere, Heughan was an inspiring, inclusive ally who took gay roles, courageously played a male victim of sexual violence, on social media made affirming shout-outs to gay pride and #lovewins and less than a year ago tweeted the now-famous, "Boring and homosexual never go together. But thank you the compliment.x”

Related: An icon for a new generation of LGBT activists, social media star Tyler Oakley revels in the possibilities.

[quote]"Social media at its very best is a place where you can feel connected in ways that you might not feel in your everyday life,” he says of the importance of digital communication for LGBTQ visibility. Particularly given traditional media’s limited queer representation

[quote]One solution, Oakley suggests, is to reevaluate what it means to be an ally, saying it requires “stepping up every single day in those small ways. Not assuming people know you’re an ally. It’s standing up when it’s a weird and awkward conversation and calling things out when they happen.”

[quote]He adds, “Don’t be afraid to get uncomfortable. When you’re uncomfortable, it’s probably because you’re challenging something or an ideology that is too comfortable for people to get used to. If your intention is to be more inclusive, loving, and sympathetic, you’re probably doing a step toward the right direction of being a beacon of hope or light in your community.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185September 24, 2018 5:25 PM

Clumsy AF, going from openly gay and friend of the gays to ignorant homophobe overnight. Typical of Jennifer Allen (creator of epic fails, Hiddleswift and Cavilloco) in another PR campaign to try and raise Heughan’s hetero-heartthrob credibility on the eve of a Hollywood premiere. Coupled with trying to resuscitate a former beard (Samy 2.0), it reeked of desperation and made him look even more gay. In contrast, Justin Theroux addressed similar questions by owning his prior gay roles and giving substantive, respectful answers.

by Anonymousreply 186September 24, 2018 6:24 PM

[quote]In contrast, Justin Theroux addressed similar questions by owning his prior gay roles and giving substantive, respectful answers.

My respect for Theroux grew after his Azzopardi interview. I'm sure he was confronted with the same PR stunt because he's no stranger to gay rumors and bearding. But unlike Heughan, he displayed impeccable professionalism; he responded with interesting stories as opposed to insulting, stereotyping soundbytes. A guy who's comfortable in his sexuality doesn't need to demean the gay community in order to make himself look more hetero.

by Anonymousreply 187September 24, 2018 7:03 PM

So our last standing troll at r 0neSevenNine. What a great inspiration for my personal Sam Heughan is gay No. 40 thread at DL BS bingo: Welcome, Bievenue...

Sorry, not in alphabetic order:

- Fat; Overweighted and plus 400 pds do also count - Nazi - German - a nightmare - Homophobic - Trans - Slut - hurting Sam and his beloved - destroying Sam's career - underfucked - hording cats - bad english - self announced PR-Oracle - Cunt - illiterate

Feel free to add something.

At the end of the year, we will have a winner. Promised

And one for the road, I really like.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188September 24, 2018 7:08 PM

And because you know, I think they may be in a relationsship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189September 24, 2018 7:22 PM

And it is nice, that Mary shows up from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 190September 24, 2018 8:42 PM

Try it again...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191September 24, 2018 8:43 PM

And here we've got another adorable great gay actor Sam Heughan.

We will nether run out of those pics, because the internet is full of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192September 24, 2018 8:47 PM

Sam on safari!

He has posted this IG story, not with a rainbow elephant, but with a rainbow giraffe.....lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193September 24, 2018 11:46 PM

So many repellent homophobic women on this thread, drawing on harmful, dated stereotypes to prejudge het Sam Heughan.

These threads should be fun when he marries and has kids with a woman. You'll all still be screaming about fake babies and beards.

The PR Oracle has left the thread and I'm so glad to see the back of that repulsive German hoe.

by Anonymousreply 194September 25, 2018 5:43 AM

Hello, Central Casting? We need a wife and kids for Sam Heughan. He’s got a premiere coming up. No can do? Then, just send inflatables. We’ll PhotoShop ‘em in.

by Anonymousreply 195September 25, 2018 6:36 AM

[quote]The harder these clowns push ‘Hetero Heughan’ the gayer he seems. A straight guy doesn’t need internet trolls and lying termites to broadcast his heterosexuality to the world 24/7

BINGO!

[quote][R137 Shilling Heughan with a wife and kids, now, are we? Good luck with that. I guess now that your Dumblr followers are fleeing like rats from the sinking Shamzie ship its time to cut straight to the nuclear family agenda. Maybe we should start calling him Papa Sam. haha

The SHAMzies are desperate,

[quote]Sam's gay, and that comes across loud and clear off-screen, especially the more relaxed he is. These known and obsessed trolls wouldn't be here shilling 24/7, if Sam were straight.....;)

Adorable Gay Sam for the real homophobes in this thread like the troll at R194. You aren't fooling anyone here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196September 25, 2018 6:42 AM

What gives r oneninesix the idea I've left those thread. Before this will happen, gay Sam will marry lesbian Marina or lesbian Amy or taking Vin Diesel as his next plus one to the S4 OL Premiere. Wonder who will show up with him on the red carpet. The still not identified girl from the Nobu event? And predictions?

by Anonymousreply 197September 25, 2018 6:09 PM

[quote] Who will show up with him at the red carpet?

Steven Cree. Longtime friend, he knows that Sam is gay and he would out him again....;)

We miss our Duncan "Cock Munching" Lacroix. And where is Luke? Is he going to hide forever? He dissapeared from SM just like Duncan Lacroix and 'Ross Morrel' did. ( I'm not still sure that the Duncan's new account is real). All the men that have been linked to Sam have scrubbed their SM.

Remember when Sam used to take Luke to trips around the world, Outlander events and private parties?

Then, Jeniffer Allen was hired, Sam said 'they were going to put him into a box'; Shatner and Camuso appeared on scene; MM's name started to be dropped in the most important Outlander blog inboxes; a STARZ producer -of all the people, lol- 'casually' took a pic of the 'couple' at a winery and posted it in FB tagging all the Outlander fandom, MM started to post innuendo in her IG .....and the bearding from hell started.

A straight actor wouldn't need all this scrubbing, PR lies and 24/7 shilling ;)

Season 1 premiere: Cait and her bf Tony. Sam and Luke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198September 25, 2018 7:41 PM

r198. May be it will be Steven McCree. Who is still an OL character. As Duncan Lacroix is. We will see. May be STARZ OL sells those three guys on the red carpet together.

I mean, this story needs just to be picked up.

"The three surviving", something like this.

by Anonymousreply 199September 25, 2018 7:48 PM

Ugly German PR Oracle, why are you so obsessed with beards? You should become one yourself, perhaps for a 70 year old gay guy.

by Anonymousreply 200September 26, 2018 8:02 AM

The SpazPurv troll is here mostly bashing other posters. She has no argument for why Heughan can’t buy a hetero relationship history.

by Anonymousreply 201September 26, 2018 3:20 PM

And now, because this thread needs an occasional dash of musical theater, we'll feature one of our favorite openly gay songsters and political activists, Randy Rainbow. Hit it, gurl...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202September 26, 2018 5:55 PM

From Sam IG stories.

According to the emoji he has chosen to post, Sam's spirit animal is........The Pink Panther ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203September 26, 2018 6:03 PM

Pretty in pink...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204September 26, 2018 6:19 PM

The Purvmuso trolls and their minions keep policing the Outlander fandom and are attacking anyone who dares to say that Sam is gay.

Camuso has written several long, boring posts to counteract the 'Sam is gay' comments. The lady doth protest too much and you can tell that the shills are worried.....xd

Notice how Camuso starts his tirade saying that the fan has mental issues and the gay comments are 'crap' ,'nasty' and 'lies'. Sounds familiar? xd

[quote]Paul Camuso wrote: "Dear @Lydia-can-live, I read your tirade. First of all you sound completely unstable but given the crap you post about Sam, that’s not too surprising that you do. Let’s clear up some things, shall we?How is this about myself?  Sam isn’t gay; you created this entire fictitious response about how you know he is gay based up creating lies and supposed things you have seen but have zero proof of what you are saying."

by Anonymousreply 205September 26, 2018 8:41 PM

Why does Camuso care about Sam’s sexuality so much? It’s not like he’s his best buddy. He seems to spend an inappropriate amount of time focusing on this . Am I missing something? ....

by Anonymousreply 206September 26, 2018 8:57 PM

R206 Good question.

by Anonymousreply 207September 26, 2018 9:06 PM

[quote]Why does Camuso care about Sam’s sexuality so much?

Odd, isn't it, for a guy whose public profile describes him as a former software geek from Boston who worked for IBM in London and elsewhere before becoming a small-time producer, and is best remembered for being at the center of a scandal involving Michael Jackson's... wait for it... sexuality.

[quote]Mr. Paul Camuso is a Co-Founder of Iron Sink Media, Inc. Mr. Camuso, formerly of Boston, has over 15 years of experience in the technology and software industry having spent several years living in London and working throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa for a division of IBM. He was one of the producers on "Kill Reality" and executive produced "The Scorned". In 2006 Paul was a producer on "Soup of the Day" and "Charlie Cobb's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208September 26, 2018 9:57 PM

Not so odd for a self-loathing gay, Hollywood wannabe.

by Anonymousreply 209September 26, 2018 10:14 PM

[quote]Why does Camuso care about Sam’s sexuality so much? It’s not like he’s his best buddy. He seems to spend an inappropriate amount of time focusing on this . Am I missing something? ....

Camuso/Shatner, the troll Purv, the 'journalist' Bernardette G ..... etc have been Jennifer Allen's allies to push the bearding narrative. I wonder if there's a Lionsgate connection.

Camuso has spent a lot of time defending the beard MM and trying to shut up all the talk about Sam's gayness (see his tweets posted at R144).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210September 26, 2018 10:51 PM

He's going to remain in the closet until the battery on his Piaget watch goes. He's got a shipper universe clamoring for any and all tidbits he throws at them to suggest that he and Caitriona are in a secret love affair. He's going to play it to the hilt.

It's no different than politics, I guess. Do what you have to to get a head.

by Anonymousreply 211September 27, 2018 6:21 AM

Sam did another interview with the Guardian and said he couldn't wait to marry and have children, using female pronouns to describe his partner.

by Anonymousreply 212September 27, 2018 7:43 AM

[212] Where is that interview with the guardian ?

by Anonymousreply 213September 27, 2018 8:50 AM

r212 Link pls? It isn't showing up in a google search, and there is no posting of it on his twitter account - either he or his PR guys normally post such things straight away (except the infamous 'It's not true' one, of course). These words from him don't ring true - if he was really so keen to get married to a woman and breed and be Mr. 'Normal' Family Man, he could do so right now - plenty of candidates would offer themselves, and there would have to be one among them who was deemed suitable. Link pls.

by Anonymousreply 214September 27, 2018 9:02 AM

R212 is the obsessed and homophobic SpazPurvSHAMzie troll. Yuo just have to put their posts to ignore.

As usual, these shills are lying and trying to stir the pot.

Adorable GAY Sam for the troll. Sam saying that he'd love to wear Claire/Cait dresses:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215September 27, 2018 4:02 PM

Even the lying SpazPurv troll is so desperate to believe in her heteronormative fairytale about Heughan that she's concocting nonexistent articles. Maybe she's finally imploding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216September 27, 2018 5:14 PM

[quote]Mr. Camuso, formerly of Boston, has over 15 years of experience in the technology and software industry having spent several years living in London and working throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa for a division of IBM.

Scumuso has quite the tech background, doesn't he? For a skilled hacker, a disgraced nobody could make himself (and his shills) into a lot of fake somebodies.

by Anonymousreply 217September 27, 2018 5:32 PM

Camuso twitter header is a pic of him with Sam

Pick a hat, any hat, Sam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218September 27, 2018 5:40 PM

Yep, more frantic lying from the troll, just like the 'statement' that Heughan allegedly made about hating DL. They are getting increasingly clumsy - this time it's from a 'source' that can be checked and called out, which surely even they must have realised. Just who is the troll trying so desperately to convince that Sam is straight? Us or themselves? (as if we didn't know).

by Anonymousreply 219September 27, 2018 7:37 PM

r219. It is about opinion majestic. It is about being relevant. It is not about gay actor Sam Heughan. After OL is done, they will be move on very quick.

It is a fight about a fictional character, played by Sam Heughan. They are not able to separate the character from the guy who he plays.

by Anonymousreply 220September 27, 2018 8:46 PM

r218 In every bad dream gay actor Sam Heughan has, this guy will show up.

He took this picture with this guy, because it was his first attempt with HW. And there was nobody beside him protecting him. May be he trusted this guy in a unkwown world.

Fact is, that Basement Guy probably earnded more points to stay relevant, then Sam did.

by Anonymousreply 221September 27, 2018 9:00 PM

[quote]Just who is the troll trying so desperately to convince that Sam is straight? Us or themselves? (as if we didn't know).

R219 Bingo!

by Anonymousreply 222September 27, 2018 9:52 PM

Fuck, the fat nazi mental is really mentalling out now.

by Anonymousreply 223September 27, 2018 10:09 PM

R223 Fat bla bla bla Nazi bla bla bla mental bla bla bla. Your hate spew only reveals what you see in the mirror, SpazPurv.

by Anonymousreply 224September 27, 2018 10:20 PM

R212: Wentworth Miller used to do that a lot

by Anonymousreply 225September 29, 2018 12:28 PM

Cultural norms have changed since the 1950's and the Hollywood studio system is over but today's studios and their PR shills are still cranking out the same fairytales. In his 2005 autobiography, Tab Hunter, who came out later in life, describes the playbook from his era...

[quote]Tab Hunter, and other young, handsome actors like him, were only useful as bachelors.... But what was the theme of virtually every story? Marriage! In order for lustful adolescent urges to have the culture's seal of approval, every feature story, every interview, had to conclude with the actor's wishful admission that, beneath the glitz and glamour, all he truly craved was a simple life of wedded bliss.

[quote]I learned quickly how the game worked and coughed up the required answers. If I strayed off target, no problem - the writers simply made up what they needed, such as:

[quote]"Sure, I want to get married - but who knows when?"

[quote]"I know the perfect girl will come along and things will take their obvious course."

[quote]"Next to a successful career, there's nothing I want more than to be successfully married."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226September 29, 2018 5:53 PM

Sam and Cait, the real Will & Grace, the best mates:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227September 29, 2018 6:00 PM

r226. Sounds very familiar...

by Anonymousreply 228September 29, 2018 9:46 PM

I found out the true identity of the OP on this post and the other 39 by looking on Digital Spy and Reddit.

She is an 84 year old woman who is bigoted and homophobic. She is on a hefty daily dose of Lithium but it can't control her paranoid delusions,. so she thinks every negative post here is made by this guy in Hollywood called Paul Muso. She genuinely thinks he is stalking her over several platforms.

I cannot speak strongly enough: please DO NOT pander to her pathological delusions or that of her fellow poster, the German transwoman they call the PR Oracle. All the threads of these 40 threads were made by these two people in one form or other.

by Anonymousreply 229September 30, 2018 1:12 AM

For the SpazPurvSHAMzie homophobic troll at R229. You're not fooling anyone here ;)

[quote]Heughan's inner cross-dresser comes shining through in the Build interview...At 13:50, he posts that there are probably men in the audience but "they came dressed as women." At 20:00, he proposes a trans twist on his Bond aspirations... "You could be the Bond and I could be the Bond girl." As usual, he deflects the question about bad breakup stories @ 20:45. At 32:30, he would love to skydive with Tammy Cruise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230September 30, 2018 2:25 AM

[quote]so she thinks every negative post here is made by this guy in Hollywood called Paul Muso

R229 Nice try feigning ignorance by misspelling "Camuso," SpazPurv. Makes sense that you're on Lithium. You're the one who's been linked to multiple troll posts, including one thread where someone counted no less than 100 of your abusive rants trying to derail this thread. That was after you blamed posters here for getting your 'Queer Enby' threads deleted when you were caught cyberstalking and doxing a disabled, mentally ill trans family who shut down their Tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 231September 30, 2018 2:45 AM

A straight guy with nothing to hide doesn't need an abusive troll trying to derail a discussion thread about him on a gay website.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232September 30, 2018 2:56 AM

See how the ugly OP pretends to sympathise with a straight woman who wasn't trans but said she was. This is so the German transwoman oracle poster will trust her and they can continue writing these mentally ill threads together.

by Anonymousreply 233September 30, 2018 3:13 AM

I've had enough of these dreadful accusations and aspersions.

Sam is gay, but I cannot continue posting here.

by Anonymousreply 234September 30, 2018 5:22 AM

[quote]A straight guy with nothing to hide doesn't need an abusive troll trying to derail a discussion thread about him on a gay website

BINGO.

R234, please don't leave, that's exactly what the Purvmuso homophobic and misogynistic troll wants. Although many of their BS posts are being displayed in gray strikethrough text or have been deleted, they already deserve being red-tagged and blocked. Report these trolls to DL @muriel

Adorable GAY Sam.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235September 30, 2018 5:54 AM

R234 is the SpazPurv troll, not the PR Oracle. Busted!

by Anonymousreply 236September 30, 2018 6:06 AM

[quote]See how the ugly OP pretends to sympathise with a straight woman who wasn't trans but said she was.

R233 See how the sociopath SpazPurv troll pretends to justify cyberstalking and doxing people because she disagrees with how they self-identify?

by Anonymousreply 237September 30, 2018 6:08 AM

[quote][R234] is the SpazPurv troll, not the PR Oracle. Busted!

Looks like our troll has finally admitted that Sam is gay. haha

by Anonymousreply 238September 30, 2018 6:13 AM

[quote]R234 is the SpazPurv troll, not the PR Oracle. Busted!

Oh, yes, you are right!

[quote]Looks like our troll has finally admitted that Sam is gay. haha

Check out older threads. It's not the first time that the troll has admittted that Sam is gay.....xd

by Anonymousreply 239September 30, 2018 6:22 AM

Repellent fraus. Sam is dating Amy.

by Anonymousreply 240September 30, 2018 6:27 AM

R240 Keep telling yourself that Sam is dating his old friend and lesbian, Amy Shiels, who called him "big brother" when she wished him a happy birthday, this year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241September 30, 2018 6:39 AM

The Purvmuso homophobic troll has been busted -again- and sounds desperate, lol

R240 aka the resident troll. Amy is a lesbian and she already denied that Sam was her bf.

Sam's lesbian girl-friends Amy and Marina, are missing each other a lot and it seems that Marina is moving to LA where Amy lives.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242September 30, 2018 6:44 AM

r236. Thanks for the defense. I am still here and I do not leave those threads. You can be sure!

by Anonymousreply 243September 30, 2018 7:45 AM

You guys are so funny the way you've let the Spaz Troll take over these Sam threads. 50% of the posts are about him or his posts. Anyone sensible would have blocked him back on thread 28 instead of engaging over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 244September 30, 2018 8:05 AM

R244 The joke's on you, loser. Every time you post here, you raise the the profile of this thread so more people will see it. Now, piss off back to the racist hate thread you just started about the Kardashian babies, you sick fuck.

by Anonymousreply 245September 30, 2018 2:26 PM

Shameless product placement. I wonder how much he gets paid for that sugarless gum gig. Ca-ching!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246September 30, 2018 3:28 PM

Sorry , for off topic, but what happened to Jess?Her blog hasnt been working for a long time . have she understood finally that Sam is gay?

by Anonymousreply 247September 30, 2018 5:23 PM

R246, I wonder what is the product placement they are trying to sell.... A new Jeniffer Allen PR production is coming?

That vid of Sam was taken by his Bloodshot co-star Eiza Gonzalez. Today, she has posted another IG story from the beach where you can hear Sam's voice.

[quote]Just took a look at her IG. She is the female version of Sam's IG. Look at me. Look at my body. Look at me in the gym working my body. A relationship made in "Gym Heaven".

[quote]Eiza's reputation for entanglement with her co-stars precedes her.

[quote]Knowing she dumped Josh Duhamel right before this movie, I would be surprised if they didn’t go the affair route for gossip mags. Very few in HW are above this shit and honestly she doesn’t look the classy kind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248September 30, 2018 6:18 PM

That movie co star tagged another actor in her beach story, not Sam. It's not Sam and her together on a beach. It's a group. Stop trying to make hetero Sam happen and start ridiculous rumors. She moves much higher up the food chain than Scotland based Heughan, even if fake.

by Anonymousreply 249September 30, 2018 7:33 PM

Gonzalez and Duhamel in July...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250September 30, 2018 7:40 PM

R249, I hope you are right and there's no more PR fuckery. Enough is enough.

Adorable GAY Sam:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251September 30, 2018 8:04 PM

The OP of this thread is an 84 year old homophobic woman in a care home. She won't be around long, thankfully.

by Anonymousreply 252October 1, 2018 2:42 AM

Sam lists five things he can't live without......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253October 1, 2018 2:52 AM

Way off topic but when did Josh Duhamel get man boobs? R250

by Anonymousreply 254October 1, 2018 6:55 AM

From Sam IG.

"Blood squad. Cold water, no beer, no ice cream fail"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255October 1, 2018 3:53 PM

r255. Question, who looks less manly? Besides of Eliza...

by Anonymousreply 256October 1, 2018 6:32 PM

For the PurvMuso troll at R148/R162/R163/R179/ R299/R233/ R252......etc

Hypocrisy at its best

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257October 1, 2018 11:48 PM

[quote] R255, Question, who looks less manly?

Interesting question, R256, and it's clear that the other two hot guys at the beach with Sam, really like his bubble gums......xd

But we know that PR driven Just Jared won't mention any of this in its new article........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258October 2, 2018 12:11 PM

r258. His "bubble gums"? Please enlight the german dumb Oracle.

by Anonymousreply 259October 2, 2018 7:13 PM

See the guys' mouths and watch the IG story posted at R246

by Anonymousreply 260October 2, 2018 7:30 PM

r260. Kudos. Was on the right track :-)

by Anonymousreply 261October 2, 2018 9:36 PM

The standard of English on this thread is horrific. The ugly dumpy German oracle frau needs to stop posting, she's incomprehensible.

The OP is in a care home and hasn't got long to live so we don't need to worry about her being on these threads for much longer.

by Anonymousreply 262October 3, 2018 3:13 AM

Sick of all the two ugly fraus here trying to police other threads.

by Anonymousreply 263October 3, 2018 8:32 AM

Even the repellent troll at R234/R263/ -with all their multiple IPs- knows that Sam is GAY ...haha

And this thread has reached +19,000 views. ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264October 3, 2018 8:41 PM

R262 and R263 are obviously the sociopath SpazPurvMuso troll. Wishing people dead, now? Clearly, she’s got nothing.

by Anonymousreply 265October 4, 2018 12:10 AM

Good to see that thread isn't active because the OP has been put in a care home and now has limited access to Wifi.

by Anonymousreply 266October 4, 2018 1:02 AM

R266 is subconsciously telegraphing her unfortunate circumstances, again. She should request a transfer to our facility. We give our patients unlimited WiFi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267October 4, 2018 1:52 AM

R267, BINGO.

[quote][R262] and [R263] are obviously the sociopath SpazPurvMuso troll. Wishing people dead, now? Clearly, she’s got nothing.

Yes, the troll is really desperate and making up BS to attack the posters on this thread.

Adorable GAY Sam for the SpazPurvMuso troll.-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268October 4, 2018 2:52 AM

Related: Hugh Grant plays the real-life figure of Jeremy Thorpe, a prominent English MP in the 1960s and 1970s who was a closeted gay man "...it’s been a banner year for Hugh Grant. At the age of 58 the quintessentially charming British actor has remade his career into something unexpected and fascinating...."

[quote]His counterpart, firstly as a secret lover and then as an unlikely adversary who comes to symbolise what Thorpe can never be, is Norman Josiffe, a beautiful and fragile younger man who is played with a fickle tenderness that becomes heartbreaking by Ben Whishaw

[quote]The bisexual Josiffe is a harbinger of the modern gay man, open about his life and experiences, much to chagrin of Thorpe. But even after homosexuality is decriminalised in England and Wales by Parliament in 1967 Thorpe remains in a bygone era, complete with a marriage contrived for political gain. His contradictions appear an affront to a rigid, traditional system, until you realise that he prospers through maintaining his deceit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269October 4, 2018 2:27 PM

I watched the real NJ being interviewed and Ben Whishaw had him spot on. At that time of course homosexuality was still illegal in the UK, so not only did Thorpe risk public disgrace, his career in politics, his ‘marriage’, access to his son, but also faced the very real possibility of prison if he admitted to a relationship/was discovered to be in a sexual relationship with Norman. (And that’s before you consider the conspiracy to murder charge, the court proceedings of which were laughable).

Sam heading to NY for Ol promo and comic con. Any predictions from our German oracle?

by Anonymousreply 270October 4, 2018 3:02 PM

Working out with Jenna Dewan, Channing Tatum's ex? Looking for a new beard, Sam? Or just trying to look 'straight?.... LOL

The samcait shippers are furious while the SHAMzies know that the MM bearding is over and are dying to start shipping him with ANY woman without looking like desperate fools......xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271October 4, 2018 4:00 PM

Oh there will be a PR mess. Heughan is trying really hard to appear straight. All his little granny fannies helping him out. Why would any respectable actress want to involve themself in his messes?

by Anonymousreply 272October 4, 2018 4:01 PM

r270, r271. r272. TBH, I have no clue.

After the predicted break with TB, Sam went his own way in some cases. He worked his ass off promoting the dumb spy movie, which was not his big golden key for entering HW according to the box office numbers. It was not a real flop, and he probably earned a great amount of money with that. But the reviews were meeehh and in the not so many german reviews he was sometimes even not mentioned at all. And if he was mentioned, nobody of the critics thought, that Sam was the new, until now not discovered new rising star in HW. The movie is, as far as I know already available on DVD, even in Germany. So in summayry, it did not make him more famous like this unspeakable bad Hallmark movie from his earlier days. So, he moved on very quickly to SA for this franchise, comic adaption, to which I have no connecting, as many of his female "granny fanbase" has. As far as I know, he will be covered in prostetic and in some way playing the modern version of what Andy Serkins did as Gollum. In my opinion, he is the replacable guy wrapped in Latex, fitted with all those dots, acting in front of a green screen. So, this will nothing do for his carreer either. But may be fill his bank account. But, how does playing this character fit with his role as the "first Barbour worldwide Ambassador"? My clue, it will not.

So, that brings me back to the question, what will happen at the NYCC.

If Starz and Jenniffer Allen-PR are clever, they should do the following:

TBH, I have no idea. Maybe just let him being hisself could work. No overposing with his Co Star, a nice and fitting casual wear, a decent haircut, no beard in sight or when needing a beard, a girl like the one from the Nobu opening. Or just let him appear with his friend Duncan and his besties Steven McCree and Cesar Domboy (I always loved this name). It will be fine.

Other suggestions are mostly welcome.

by Anonymousreply 273October 4, 2018 7:17 PM

Is Jennifer Allen pairing Heughan with Jenna Dewan, Serial Beard to the Closeted Gay Stars? We see another #EpicFail in our crystal ball...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274October 4, 2018 8:23 PM

r274. Mhmm. Interesting question. Funny, how he is being connected exactly to her right now.

I've started to read Tab Hunters biography last night. I only came to the forward and introduction. All of it sounds very familiar and comparable to Sam's story.

by Anonymousreply 275October 4, 2018 8:43 PM

[quote] All of it sounds very familiar and comparable to Sam's story.

R275 Crazy, right? It’s 60+ years later, the world has changed, audiences have changed, and Hollywood is still trying to pull the same tired BS.

by Anonymousreply 276October 4, 2018 9:12 PM

[quote]Crazy, right? It’s 60+ years later, the world has changed, audiences have changed, and Hollywood is still trying to pull the same tired BS.

But Outlander fans and Sam's stans keep living in the fifties.

by Anonymousreply 277October 4, 2018 9:24 PM

r277. All what DG wrotes is the 50's , but without alll the struggling the world had after two WW.

Thanks for the enligjthing Great input.

by Anonymousreply 278October 4, 2018 9:56 PM

Sam Heughan and Caitriona Balfe For EW Cover (October 2018)

They look like mother and son in those pics and in the clip, you can feel the awkwardness between them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279October 4, 2018 11:53 PM

R279 Not exactly a ringing endorsement, is it? Everyone looks thrilled. Oh, and the big star is a dog. smh

by Anonymousreply 280October 5, 2018 12:57 AM

you're dreaming if you think there is an awkwardness between Sam & Cait. the above posts keep saying they are Will & Grace and now they are awkward with each other? I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 281October 5, 2018 1:57 AM

Great covers, great coverage for the show and Sam. This will make you insane haters go batshit crazy with hatred, especially nazi Frau, she will be spitting sauerkraut everywhere

by Anonymousreply 282October 5, 2018 2:04 AM

The EW cover is yet another 'Jamie and his mommy, Claire' (if you like that sort of thing) and the video is cringeworthy, unfunny and a yawner. Looks like R281 Controlling Troll and R282 SpazPurv Troll are back spewing hate and shilling hard for OL Season 4. Spew, Spew, Spew! Shill, Shill, Shill!

by Anonymousreply 283October 5, 2018 2:18 AM

[quote]The EW cover is yet another 'Jamie and his mommy, Claire' (if you like that sort of thing) and the video is cringeworthy, unfunny and a yawner. Looks like [R281] Controlling Troll and [R282] SpazPurv Troll are back spewing hate and shilling hard for OL Season 4. Spew, Spew, Spew! Shill, Shill, Shill!

BINGO.

The EW photoshoot is awful, everybody can see it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284October 5, 2018 2:20 AM

[quote]Oh, and the big star is a dog.

Jamie needs a friend. With each successive EW cover and season, he looks more and more like a sad lapdog.

by Anonymousreply 285October 5, 2018 2:33 AM

I love me some gorgeous Sam any time, but that cover photo is creepy.

by Anonymousreply 286October 5, 2018 3:41 AM

r286 I agree with all that's been said about the EW covers featuring Sam. He looks like a zombie POW (and I adore Sam and have great respect for POW's and their families). But he really looks awful. And in the video with CB? - they both appear to have just given up. To quote our beloved president, SH is less than "Low Energy" - he's NO Energy. She at least seems to try to keep the interview moving, but does it with so much snark she does more harm than good. The kindest thing I can think to say about him in these photos and the clip is that they really show the adverse effects of burning his candles at both ends.

by Anonymousreply 287October 5, 2018 4:02 AM

EW did them both dirty. Literally. Sam looks like he just crawled out of the sand. That one of Sam pulling his shirt down to show his chest makes me cringe. He puts it on his IG though along with the one where Cait looks like she is coddling her child. Then they buy ikes because there is no way in hell that many people liked that ridiculous photo. The feedback was not good. Then EW jumps in his comments to push their shitty photos. As for the video, he looks like he has to pee. He keeps squeezing his legs.

by Anonymousreply 288October 5, 2018 9:41 AM

[quote]The feedback was not good.

Who says? SpazPurvMuso troll, ConTrolling troll and all their sock accounts and purchased 'likes' are super excited about the EW cover/promo and the upcoming season of Rapelander.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289October 5, 2018 3:42 PM

This EW photoshoot. How the fuck can gay actor Sam Heughan's and Caitriona Balfe's high paid PR put their ok on a production like this. Sam and Caitriona should them fire immediately.

Oh, wait. They did this shooting because they are both forced by their contracts to Starz/Lionsgate/Sony to do it. And this is, what it looks like. There was no fun for them doing that, like when the world was young and OL on S 1 and every thing was exciting and brandnew. Not only Sam and Caitriona went on the niveau of "it is just every days businness" the entire team of EW is acting the same way.

No new ideas about present the leading couple, just have a look, how they did it they year before. Audience will buy anyway. ... This complete Outlander production has seen its climax with the end of S2. As had Diana Gabbaldon books.

And btw, I do not know, how DG will ever bring all her loose ends story telling ever to a final ending: Both characters die, and she wakes up from all dreaming that?

Like someone said in an earlier post, lighting the candle of both edges was never a good idea.

Sam will make his way, no doubt about that. And he will remain wealthy. But he will come to a point, where he will realize that money and fame are not the only thing that makes him happy. Being out and proud and a nice guy will probably give him more satisfaction.

by Anonymousreply 290October 5, 2018 7:16 PM

Just for the story about scrubbing the internet: If you google "Sam Heughan gay". This shows up on the bottom of the first page.

" Als Reaktion auf ein rechtliches Ersuchen, das an Google gestellt wurde, haben wir 4 Ergebnis(se) von dieser Seite entfernt. Weitere Informationen über das Ersuchen findest du unter LumenDatabase.org. Als Reaktion auf ein rechtliches Ersuchen, das an Google gestellt wurde, haben wir 4 Ergebnis(se) von dieser Seite entfernt. Weitere Informationen über das Ersuchen findest du unter LumenDatabase.org. Einige Ergebnisse wurden möglicherweise aufgrund der Bestimmungen des europäischen Datenschutzrechts entfernt. Weitere Informationen"

It is the same disclaimer that shows up, when you do a google search in english about anyone else. But now the disclaimer also refers to the new european laws.

So, never ever let us be told by trolls, that there is no internet scrubbing. In the opposite this is a really huge industry. And there are of course paid people, who earn money just observating this threads. Not the trolls.

The related thread about "The untold secrets of HW" or something like this, sorry I am still inable to qoute and setting proper links, is a mirror of what we are discussing here.

Welcome Sam Hueghan, the new Tab Hunter.

by Anonymousreply 291October 5, 2018 8:16 PM

Signing autographs @ Paleyfest 2018...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292October 5, 2018 10:49 PM

Perfect take from the Producer on septic fandom. Of course this article has nothing to do with you girls on here, as with your endless negativity and germanic frau hatred of all things Sammy, y'all are the opposite of fans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293October 5, 2018 11:52 PM

R293, there's NOTHING WRONG with being gay or saying that someone is gay. It isn't an insult, do you know that?

Only homophobes think like that.

If you want to talk about the 'septic fandom' in Outlander, check out the hundreds of homophobic, misogynistic, harassing and bullying comments posted by the SpazPurvMuso troll and their shamzie minions, who have been trolling and shilling these threads since the beginning.

But you already knew that, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294October 6, 2018 12:11 AM

R294 You are the paranoid mental german frau I presume?

by Anonymousreply 295October 6, 2018 1:03 AM

R295 German bla bla bla Mental bla bla bla Frau bla bla bla. Tell us more about yourself, SpazPurvMuso troll.

by Anonymousreply 296October 6, 2018 1:39 AM

He's beefing up...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297October 6, 2018 5:54 AM

Had a short look on tumblr this morning. Very interesting. After Sony's Parnell threw the main Samcait shippers under the bus, some of them started shipping gay Sam. Well, they did it jokely, but...

by Anonymousreply 298October 6, 2018 9:02 AM

Sam with a hot guy at the NY gym.

Not a surprise ;)>

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299October 6, 2018 5:04 PM

Heughan @ NY Comic Con...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300October 6, 2018 6:23 PM

What are they feeding him down in SA?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301October 6, 2018 6:27 PM

r301. I think he just needs one size bigger shirts, this are probably his new gained muscles. What I really don't like is his actual haircut and colour, which does not a good thing to his beauty. He still looks not manly, but replacable. I liked his androgyn look much more, Rik Rankins face looks much more interesting in this pic. Sam looks like, I can't describe it properly, average? may be. He is still very good looking, but there is no special vibe like we saw before. So one for the road.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302October 6, 2018 6:56 PM

MARY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303October 6, 2018 7:41 PM

r303. His muscles are getting grotesque. Does he want to follow Sylvester Stallone? How much stereoids does it need to look like that. And what is his purpose? Does he do this to compensate something? His working out is getting obsessive.

by Anonymousreply 304October 6, 2018 8:30 PM

R304 It’s for a role. But he’s completely disproportionate which makes him look even more absurd, beyond his regular workout obsession. Working out and becoming a movie star seem to be his only focus anymore.

by Anonymousreply 305October 6, 2018 8:47 PM

I miss brave Sam and his vindictive gay roles.

In "A Very British Sex Scandal":

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306October 6, 2018 8:59 PM

In the play "Plague Over England":

Remember that Sam's gay roles were scrubbed from YouTube....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307October 6, 2018 9:10 PM

r306. It is all about getting mainstream, isn't it? This what it makes him for me so unattractive, or less interesting. As I said some posts above. He gets replacable. Acting in a franchise comical Adaption in Front of a blue screen covered in Latex has nothing to do with any kind of creativity. It is just delivering lines. But if that is what he is aiming for. Good luck to you, Sam.

by Anonymousreply 308October 6, 2018 9:22 PM

That spare tire is not muscle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309October 7, 2018 12:58 AM

What the f**k has happened to Sam's stomach! That's not muscle. He looks like he's been eating all the pies, if not it must be middle aged spread.

by Anonymousreply 310October 7, 2018 1:16 AM

R309, lol

You can tell that Sam really likes Conor McGregor.........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311October 7, 2018 1:36 AM

How are you septic fraus taking the news that Sam is engaged to Amy?

by Anonymousreply 312October 7, 2018 2:18 AM

R312 I think we read that in the Weekly World News, SpazPurvMuso troll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313October 7, 2018 2:26 AM

r303 Appalling. Doesn't he know that stuff will shrink his balls to the size of raisins? (And they don't recover) Plus, it WAAAAAY increases the chances of testicular cancer, which his brother survived, and about which Sam tries to raise awareness and money throughout Scotland? Plus, the closer you get to 40, the harder it is to get rid of that fat. So now, having already left his self-respect behind, he is risking his humanitarian legacy and his long-term health. All this for a franchise that is already in production trouble (first film won't hit theaters till 2020) and in a genre (superhero movies) which is SO yesterday. Day late; dollar short.

by Anonymousreply 314October 7, 2018 4:08 AM

For the SpazPurvMuso desperate troll. Amy is Sam's lesbian longtime friend and she's very close to Marina, another lesbian longtime friend of Sam. They miss each other a lot so Marina is moving to LA.

He needs all those muscles for his new movie. Is this his character in Bloodshot? 🤔 kinda looks like him....

Sam looks so much better with his natural dirty blonde, longer hair. And he is slender, with less muscles. I miss the real Sam, in every sense of the word.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315October 7, 2018 5:49 AM

He got fat. Look at his neck, face and chin or cheecks

by Anonymousreply 316October 7, 2018 11:55 AM

Piling on weight for a role is pretty common but Heughan's fat seems to be going to all the wrong places for an action hero... unless he's playing Couch Potato Man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317October 7, 2018 3:45 PM

r309. He is in his fifth month I presume. So little Mary will reach the light of the world around February :-)

by Anonymousreply 318October 7, 2018 5:33 PM

Sam is looking great, as per usual. You funny sows, when was the last time anyone but your dogs went near your crusted over blow holes?

by Anonymousreply 319October 7, 2018 7:30 PM

R319 Ewww, SpazPurvMuso's dog is sniffing her crusty hole.

by Anonymousreply 320October 7, 2018 7:56 PM

Ladies and guys. Contenance SVP. Ca va? Mercie, mon amies.

by Anonymousreply 321October 7, 2018 8:21 PM

That was quick. Sam is travelling back to Cape Town.

He's reading the Red Bull interview in one of the IG stories he has posted, it must be his favorite interview.

I hope it's true what he said in it: that he would like to get back to theatre and lead a quiet private life in Scotland countryside ( I think he already bought a house there).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322October 7, 2018 9:39 PM

[quote]Sam is looking [like he gained belly fat, which is un]usual [for a guy who obsessively works out and is running a fitness charity].

R319 Fixed it!

by Anonymousreply 323October 7, 2018 10:35 PM

Look at you disgusting fraus with your cobwebbed vaginas fat shaming Sam. How he must detest you, especially the German PR Oracle whose father was Adolf Hitler's first cousin.

by Anonymousreply 324October 8, 2018 5:24 AM

R324 Hypocrite SpazPurvMuso is all about policing threads. Her weapon of choice, hate spew, exposes all the ways she loathes herself. Meanwhile, she's just raising our visibility. We will continue to observe and comment. Heughan is preaching fitness and fucking with his health. Everyone should question it.

by Anonymousreply 325October 8, 2018 6:08 AM

The more SpazPurvMuso troll shills for "Hetero Heughan" the gayer he looks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326October 8, 2018 6:13 AM

Sam and Richard Rankin at the Paley Fest.

Sam:*winking to Richard*

Sam:*flirting with Richard*

Sophie asked them if they wanted to change seats with her.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327October 8, 2018 7:27 PM

If you see the video, Heughan becomes so rattled that he loses his fake English accent.

by Anonymousreply 328October 8, 2018 7:46 PM

Related: Let's applaud these 25 celebrities who are now out and proud, as Heughan was before homophobic Hollywood sent him into the Sunken Place...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329October 9, 2018 1:32 AM

All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up and to be digitally replaced by CGI.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330October 9, 2018 1:56 AM

R327 R328

Yes. The same happened to Sam during this interview, two years ago, when they're about 'to put him into a box'.

Sam gets flustered when talking about spanking Richard Ranking......xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331October 9, 2018 4:14 PM

Blushing and sweating Sam when they ask him about spanking Richard Rankin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332October 9, 2018 5:34 PM

r330. This it what is leading to? As r314 stated, superhero movies are really so outdated and yesterday. I do not know who exactly gave him the advice to go this direction. But for me, it does not sound like a way, he will really appreciate at the end. Time will tell and we will follow here.

by Anonymousreply 333October 9, 2018 6:58 PM

R332 Good example. Can you imagine a straight guy getting flustered and breaking into a sweat at the suggestion of spanking another guy?

By the same token, can you imagine a straight guy getting so discombobluated by a guy flirting with him that he can't respond to the question and loses his phony "facade" accent (@ 38:30)?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334October 10, 2018 2:47 AM

[quote][R330]. This it what is leading to?

R333 I don't know, but substantive, dramatic roles seem to be eluding him. If it's mostly about action, he's easily replaceable. And technology is catching up...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335October 10, 2018 2:58 AM

Sam is set to play Paul Monette in the film Borrowed Time. His first gay role, queeeeens!

by Anonymousreply 336October 10, 2018 7:20 AM

r336 Ignoring your childish 'queeeeens', if your info is correct, thanks, that would be good for him - always a challenge to play someone losing their great love to AIDS, particularly when it was so misunderstood back then, and Monette's memoir is very well written. If it is scripted well, it gives him a lot of scope to show his clear talents as an actor, rather than just being a CGI cartoon. They might have to change the title though as it has already been used in a 2013 Brit. Western short film. I hope it is true that he will be taking up this role. By the way, it is not his first gay role in a movie, even though 'A Very British Sex Scandal' in 2010 was a TV movie rather than HW. And he is still gay and still closeted. It would be a shame if he felt pressured into more bearding and games to deflect that he is playing a HW gay role -we will see.

by Anonymousreply 337October 10, 2018 8:25 AM

I wouldn't believe anything R336/SpazPurvMuso troll says.

by Anonymousreply 338October 10, 2018 3:40 PM

Bespectacled Sam...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339October 10, 2018 3:43 PM

r338 Yes, I know, and it wasn't being believed, just discussed (that wonderful but relatively unknown memoir would make a great film - some day). And as usual there is no corroborative source quoted. Rumours about roles are at least better than the usual homophobic spewing of abuse, which is just extremely boring and repetitive and if you have faced life as gay or stood beside those who have, you've heard it all before anyway.

by Anonymousreply 340October 10, 2018 8:09 PM

r338. Will be interesting the next days. The troll changes the narrative. Tomrrow she will tell us, she heard that from her "sources" that Sam was ever gay and she was the first one, who predicted it.

by Anonymousreply 341October 10, 2018 9:47 PM

And on and on the Nazi Oracle and the Care Home frau go, each as homophobic as each other.

by Anonymousreply 342October 11, 2018 11:04 AM

Seeing Sam acting out dying of AIDS is your dream, fraus.

by Anonymousreply 343October 11, 2018 11:10 AM

See how R342/R343, the hate-spewing homophobic SpazPurvMuso troll equates homosexuality with dying of AIDS? Add that to the obsession with Harry Styles, racist hating on celebrity babies, lessons on extracting codeine from OTC meds, and cyberstalking and doxing a disabled trans family and their kids. Busted!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344October 11, 2018 1:52 PM

Burpee pull-ups?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345October 11, 2018 2:08 PM

Perhaps Sam should focus on abdominals .....just sayin'

by Anonymousreply 346October 11, 2018 3:43 PM

R345 Dat ass!!!

We know that Sam is obsessed with his ass...... >> He wears a booty band, according to this new article in the Scottish magazine. No1. Here's one of the replies .....xd

Judy Schultz@littlejudyblue 17 hours ago Replying to @No1magazine @SamHeughan "Booty band?!😂 Between that and the "profile"🍑 think Sam's a little obsessed 👀 He did once say in an #MPC🗻 🏋🏻 video that the bum was most important!😜"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347October 11, 2018 4:19 PM

It s not the "ass" that's shaking like jello here,......I want to poke the tummy and see if he does he Pillsbury Doughboy laugh....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348October 11, 2018 5:29 PM

Oh dear, the fraus here, especially the nazi wannabe boss troll saying sam is fat. Oh please, the last time you ladies got anywhere near sex was when your sickly cat rubbed against your swollen cankles.

by Anonymousreply 349October 11, 2018 7:57 PM

Troll is so obsessed with Heughan she can’t bear to acknowledge his pudgy little muffin top.

by Anonymousreply 350October 11, 2018 8:13 PM

R349 Projecting your own self-loathing, again, troll? Frau bla bla bla - Fat bla bla bla - Hag bla bla bla- Sad bla bla bla- Lonely bla bla bla- Cat bla bla bla. You are telling us about yourself every day. No more friends and lovers? Leg edema from drug abuse? Do they allow your emotional support feline to visit you in rehab? It's all about you.

by Anonymousreply 351October 11, 2018 8:28 PM

I am not saying he is fat, .....I am saying if one professes to be a "master carpenter", then you focus on constructing "the whole house". If I were Sam and working out was part of my profession, I would have those "abs" in tip-top shape. Perhaps it is too easy for me to say, as I love working out!

by Anonymousreply 352October 11, 2018 8:34 PM

r351 and the other posters who step in to defend me. Thank you very much to all of you. And thank to everybody, who fills this thread with content. Thanks from the deepest of my heart.

And for our last standing troll, remember we got rid off all the other ones before her? And we will stand it, just we did before.

by Anonymousreply 353October 11, 2018 8:36 PM

Sundowner for you.

I always loved this one. Artsy. Before they mad him look mainstream and replacable.

With all his gaining muscles, he looses so much of his uniqueness. It is really a pity

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354October 11, 2018 8:44 PM

[quote]I always loved this one. Artsy. Before they mad him look mainstream and replacable.With all his gaining muscles, he looses so much of his uniqueness. It is really a pity.

It is ((:

And it's very obvious that, unlike other shows, Outlander will not celebrate National Coming Out Day ......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355October 11, 2018 9:58 PM

R354 He actually looks more normal and sweet here.

by Anonymousreply 356October 11, 2018 11:39 PM

R355 Outlander isn't Out and Proud-lander. For NCOD, we celebrate those in Hollywood who are...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357October 12, 2018 3:13 AM

So, before it is getting quiet here.

Something for the eye. Lets celebrate the weekend with some goodies of gay Sam Hueghan, actor.

Lets start with this one. Credit goes to the photographer Justin R. Campbell fot Getty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358October 12, 2018 8:52 PM

This one is a tribute to gay actor Sam Heughan and Jennifer Allen. I only typed the comments for google search reasons. He just looks great here. I love the way, how this photographer set him on scene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359October 12, 2018 9:00 PM

And the last one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360October 12, 2018 9:02 PM

R353

You ugly homophobic obese Nazi frau! You haven't got rid of anybody. The same people are still here, questioning your sanity and your appalling anti gay agenda.

The Care Home frau OP only has six months to live and the Oracle bitch is too weak to continue alone.

by Anonymousreply 361October 13, 2018 12:56 PM

R361 SpazPurvMuso troll, we know you love this thread. You need us to project your own self-loathing. You've told us so much about yourself. You're unattractive. You hate gays. You're grossly overweight. You're racist. You're mentally ill. You've been institutionalized.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362October 13, 2018 4:01 PM

Adorable GAY Sam for the desperate SpazPurvMuso troll (R361 and etc) just who can't live without these threads....xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363October 13, 2018 5:58 PM

r363. Nice find, never saw this before. He looks great in this woolen outfit.

by Anonymousreply 364October 13, 2018 6:01 PM

Not surprisingly, the SpazPurvMuso troll who loves to call others 'Nazi' is the OP of this racist thread...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365October 13, 2018 7:10 PM

Like we've said before, actual guys in love (whether straight or gay) are proud of their partners and aren't shy about saying so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366October 13, 2018 9:18 PM

Out and proud men proclaiming their love...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367October 13, 2018 9:25 PM

The Spaz Troll owns this thread. Every other post is either by him or about him. Why did you guys let him take over?

by Anonymousreply 368October 14, 2018 12:29 AM

R368 SpazPurvMuso troll, all you do is keep the thread topic trending so more people see it. Knock yourself out!

by Anonymousreply 369October 14, 2018 1:00 AM

Yep, R369. Probably, this the most watched thread in Datalounge: 28,000 views.

Enjoy ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370October 14, 2018 2:14 AM

Related: The Walking Dead returns with season 8 and gay fans have a new reason to be excited, partially for the drama and social commentary, but also because of Daniel Newman, who came out, this year.

[quote]In the months since, he’s used his platform to draw attention to a number of issues, particularly bullying....

[quote]It’s funny, as soon as you become your authentic self, all these doors open up that you never imagined were even there because no one was really even aware of who you were and what you were all about.

[quote]I came out to my agents years ago, my agents and managers. Several of them were like, “You’ll never be a leading man if you come out publicly. There’s never been a leading man that’s done drama and done action movies and the big Hollywood box office films.” They’re like, “That’s never gonna change. If you want to, that’s up to you, but it will kill your career.”

[quote]You’ve worked for this career for so long, and it’s always this angel and devil sitting on your shoulder, wondering should I be honest and just be myself and take that giant risk

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371October 14, 2018 10:19 PM

R371 Silly basement dwelling nazi, Daniel was killed off last season, fuck try to live reality in the 21st century. Silly frauline

Anyway, saw Spy who dumped Me'. The lead women really suck, the woman from SNL is never funny, But Sam has a good role and as he is not the star the flop will not effect him. He looks effortlessly handsome in all his scenes and comes out of the film with his self respect intact

by Anonymousreply 372October 14, 2018 10:39 PM

Mybad for believing this month's date on the article, folks. However, Newman's quotes about Hollywood homophobia are still relevant.

by Anonymousreply 373October 14, 2018 11:26 PM

R371 sadly, Sam coming out is something that will not happen in the homophobic Outlander world.

SpazPurvMuso troll at R372.

Today, there has been another proof of the MM/Camuso PR connection:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374October 14, 2018 11:34 PM

Nothing you say makes any sense, Frauline Kost

Back to SWDM, there is a side shot in a car of his mole that makes it look fucking enormous, did the DP hate him?

by Anonymousreply 375October 15, 2018 1:35 AM

Heughan's next superhero role...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376October 15, 2018 2:27 AM

I love cute gay Sam and his moles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377October 15, 2018 4:52 AM

The OP is posting less and less as she's now in a Hospice. Eva Braun isn't posting at all.

Both these tragic, uber deluded fraus believe in their mental illnesses that these threads 'trend'.

by Anonymousreply 378October 15, 2018 7:00 AM

R378 Yeah noticed that, but it must be exhausting expending so much energy hating on an actor most people have not even heard of, jesus like, get a life ladies, or hate on some cunt like kanye who actually deserves it

by Anonymousreply 379October 15, 2018 9:24 AM

Talking of delusions, although she now seems to be stepping away from it, one Purv claimed to have been shown photos of MM at the NYCC in the VIP area (that's supposedly why no fans saw her) but of course Purv was asked to not post them (good reason for this - they don't exist). I wonder if this is typical of bearding exercises, false to the sputtering end - although this one seems to have been particularly ham-fisted right from the start. It's been interesting to watch, although so disheartening that SH felt he had to go down that path in the first place (and if this attracts troll ranting, rant away, hon - heard it all before)

by Anonymousreply 380October 15, 2018 9:54 AM

R380 Well said. Heughan made the Faustian bargain.

by Anonymousreply 381October 15, 2018 3:23 PM

R378/R379 is the SpazPurvMuso troll.

As R380 has said, there's a war in SHAMzieland and once again the SPM troll has been busted and caught in their lies and yet, the troll can't leave these threads alone.

Meanwhile, and once again, Sam says that he loves to wear Claire's corsets. We know, Sam, we know......xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382October 15, 2018 3:27 PM

Notice how the troll equates observing and commenting on Heughan's closeting, bearding and clearly at "hating on an actor." Typical Hollywood PR party line - anything not "on message" is "hating." Meanwhile, the troll is trying to shill the message that Heughan's missed opportunity to bring some heat to the TSWDM role beyond phoning in his pretty face was a good thing rather than what it was - no mentions by reviewers at all, an epic fail for a "movie star" wannabe.

by Anonymousreply 383October 15, 2018 3:42 PM

R376 OMG, that's so cute and funny, you made my day 😂

by Anonymousreply 384October 15, 2018 4:03 PM

R337: Lately more actors use a gay role to come out. It would be very absurd get in full bearding mode while you are promoting that kind of film. Frankly if you want to stay in the closet better avoid gay roles

by Anonymousreply 385October 15, 2018 7:38 PM

r383. Just a small summary of our troll. This is from trolls primarly sock account:

['m weary of you deluded dumbasses cluttering up DL with your Tumblesque speculation about beards.

- All your 'sources' are just morons like you on other message boards. They probably ARE you on different forums under different names.

- Gay Sam does not exist. His word on the matter holds more weight than any online gossip or pitiful blind item.

- So many repellent homophobic women on this thread, drawing on harmful, dated stereotypes to prejudge het Sam Heughan.

- These threads should be fun when he marries and has kids with a woman. You'll all still be screaming about fake babies and beards. The PR Oracle has left the thread and I'm so glad to see the back of that repulsive German hoe.

- Ugly German PR Oracle, why are you so obsessed with beards? You should become one yourself, perhaps for a 70 year old gay guy.

- Sam did another interview with the Guardian and said he couldn't wait to marry and have children, using female pronouns to describe his partner.

- I've had enough of these dreadful accusations and aspersions.Sam is gay, but I cannot continue posting here.

- Repellent fraus. Sam is dating Amy.

- You guys are so funny the way you've let the Spaz Troll take over these Sam threads. 50% of the posts are about him or his posts. Anyone sensible would have blocked him back on thread 28 instead of engaging over and over again.

- Sick of all the two ugly fraus here trying to police other threads.

- Sam is set to play Paul Monette in the film Borrowed Time. His first gay role, queeeeens!

- R353 You ugly homophobic obese Nazi frau! You haven't got rid of anybody. The same people are still here, questioning your sanity and your appalling anti gay agenda.

- The Care Home frau OP only has six months to live and the Oracle bitch is too weak to continue alone.

- The OP is posting less and less as she's now in a Hospice. Eva Braun isn't posting at all. Both these tragic, uber deluded fraus believe in their mental illnesses that these threads 'trend']

by Anonymousreply 386October 15, 2018 7:53 PM

And for r383 especially.

And, because this is my personal day of "Be Kind" and Jenniffer Allen has no need not have to use the poorly paid volunteer at your office as a slave looking thru all SM stuff. For the unpaid volunteer:

Sorry I am not able to bring my quotes in the right format.

- [qoute This guy is straight, ugly septic fraus. Sam is happily heterosexual. He explained this in his last interview. He's sick of people who aren't real fans spreading gay rumours. He loathes every sick fucker on this thread, every ancient. 400 pound frau who posts here.

- The main poster on this thread is a 66 year old straight woman who is deeply homophobic. She believes gay men cannot be manly. Her obsession with Sam Heughan's sex life arises from her own celibate existence. She last had sex twenty years ago but still wanks every night, imaging Sam being fucked by various other men. She's a sad, disgusting loser.

- The OP of this thread is heterosexual and 66 years old, pretty ugly and celibate. The other main poster is trans and defends trans rights whenever she can.

- Sam is straight, good looking and will marry soon and have children.

- Heterosexual Sam Heughan made a statement about how annoying he found the 40 Datalounge threads entitled Gay Sam Heughan. Who needs enemies with fans like these, he said.

- You desperate women and your 'sources' which are just other gossip sites! You're truly laughable. This thread is so dull you don't even bother blocking dissenters like me because it gives you something to talk about. If you were really serious about Gay Sam and not just keen to spin conspiracies. you would all have blocked me long ago.

- You desperate women, quoting from Reddit! When will you hoes learn that Gay Sam only exists on online gossip forums? How pitiful is the poster calling herself 'PR Oracle'? So dumb.

- Sam told us in his most recent interview that he was not gay. Stop disrespecting him and his right to identify his own sexuality. The trans person who is the PR Oracle is a nightmare. On and on she goes, illiterate and as basic as can be.

- I found out the true identity of the OP on this post and the other 39 by looking on Digital Spy and Reddit. She is an 84 year old woman who is bigoted and homophobic. She is on a hefty daily dose of Lithium but it can't control her paranoid delusions,. so she thinks every negative post here is made by this guy in Hollywood called Paul Muso. She genuinely thinks he is stalking her over several platforms.

- I cannot speak strongly enough: please DO NOT pander to her pathological delusions or that of her fellow poster, the German transwoman they call the PR Oracle. All the threads of these 40 threads were made by these two people in one form or other.

- See how the ugly OP pretends to sympathise with a straight woman who wasn't trans but said she was. This is so the German transwoman oracle poster will trust her and they can continue writing these mentally ill threads together.

- The OP of this thread is an 84 year old homophobic woman in a care home. She won't be around long, thankfully.

- The standard of English on this thread is horrific. The ugly dumpy German oracle frau needs to stop posting, she's incomprehensible. The OP is in a care home and hasn't got long to live so we don't need to worry about her being on these threads for much longer.

- Good to see that thread isn't active because the OP has been put in a care home and now has limited access to Wifi.

-How are you septic fraus taking the news that Sam is engaged to Amy?

- And on and on the Nazi Oracle and the Care Home frau go, each as homophobic as each other.

-Seeing Sam acting out dying of AIDS is your dream, fraus.]

by Anonymousreply 387October 15, 2018 8:23 PM

"Bottom" line: If this thread didn't matter and we were all done commenting on Sam Heughan's visible descent into the homophobic Hollywood 'Sunken Place' for closeted gay actors, the troll wouldn't be here shilling lies and spewing hate, 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 388October 15, 2018 8:27 PM

Related: How Netflix responds to homophobic backlash about the gay storyline in its teen drama series, 'Elite'...

[quote]Homophobes have taken to social media to express their disgust with the show and its inclusion. After posting a still of Ander and Omar to Instagram, Netflix received a few hateful comments.

[quote]Netflix was having none of that. The streaming platform responded to the comment with a sea of rainbow emojis, and wrote, "sorry couldn't read your comment while surrounded by all these beautiful rainbows." Someone give that social media editor a raise!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389October 15, 2018 8:34 PM

r389. Great story. And please explain me, how to properly qoute.

by Anonymousreply 390October 15, 2018 8:37 PM

Now trending!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391October 15, 2018 8:39 PM

r388 Another 'bottom' line - "Ain't nothing straight about my Bat. You Know that!" - from the man himself to Amy Shiels. Scrub-a-dub-dub, lie, lie, lie - that is still out there - pun intended.

by Anonymousreply 392October 15, 2018 8:51 PM

R387 Jessica Christ dude, that is an epic burn, and actually on point. Congrats

by Anonymousreply 393October 15, 2018 8:52 PM

r388. Yes. And I am curious what our main troll (MT) will call me next.

Let me guess:

"Homophobic, denying being trans, KZ overseer, 66 years old, Hitlers nephew daughter, underfucked, heavy overweighted, writing incomprehensible english"

We had all of that here. Missing is the KZ overseer.

by Anonymousreply 394October 15, 2018 8:56 PM

R390 Put the word - quote - in brackets [ ] before the first word of the paragraph. Make sure you spell it correctly.

If you are quoting more than one paragraph be sure to put a blank line between each one.

by Anonymousreply 395October 15, 2018 8:56 PM

r395 [qoute) ut the word - quote - in brackets [ ] before the first word of the paragraph. Make sure you spell it correctly.

If you are quoting more than one paragraph be sure to put a blank line between each one.

by Anonymousreply 396October 15, 2018 8:59 PM

r395. Sorry guys. Test, test, test ... one, two, three...

[qoute] put the word - quote - in brackets [ ] before the first word of the paragraph. Make sure you spell it correctly.

by Anonymousreply 397October 15, 2018 9:03 PM

[qoute] Sorry guys. Test, test, test ... one, two, three...

[qoute] put the word - quote - in brackets [ ] before the first word of the paragraph. Make sure you spell it correctly.

by Anonymousreply 398October 15, 2018 9:06 PM

Sorry for the delay and for the trolling. Quoting still does not work for me.

So, something for bedtime

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399October 15, 2018 9:12 PM

ooops. A girl. Second try :-) What a beauty he was

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400October 15, 2018 9:15 PM

I love how I was 66 year old (lol!) in some of the PurvMuso Troll posts, and just a few comments later, I was 86. And in a hospice. (lololol!)

Seeing all those lies and nonsense put together, you realize how crazy and desperate the SPM troll is. Their followers must be really gullible to believe that crap.

[quote]"Bottom" line: If this thread didn't matter and we were all done commenting on Sam Heughan's visible descent into the homophobic Hollywood 'Sunken Place' for closeted gay actors, the troll wouldn't be here shilling lies and spewing hate, 24/7.

EXACTLY.

Adorable GAY Sam for the resident troll:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401October 15, 2018 9:32 PM

R398/R399 You’re close. Spell quote correctly and you’ll have it.

by Anonymousreply 402October 15, 2018 9:35 PM

Pretty funny how the troll pukes out obscenities and then says ‘Jessica Christ’ like she’s afraid to offend the target audience of religious, Babbledon fansheeple who she imagines need to believe in Hetero Heughan.

by Anonymousreply 403October 16, 2018 12:01 AM

' And please explain me, how to properly qoute'

The repulsive Nazi trans frau can't even write in English. Why don't you just leave and go to a German speaking forum to spew your hate for Sam?

by Anonymousreply 404October 16, 2018 1:45 AM

The Hetero Heughan-obsessed troll is afraid that she'll end up in H-E-double hockey sticks if she doesn't say 'Jessica Christ!' haha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405October 16, 2018 5:33 AM

It seems that Sam has only 8 days left of filming "Bloodshot" in South Africa according to his IG photo today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406October 16, 2018 5:50 AM

For r402. I know it is my last chance. So. All in.... Funny thing, I know how to spell QuebecUniformOscarTangoEcho, I am really firm in the NATO/Marine alphabet.

[quote]You’re close. Spell quote correctly and you’ll have it.

Ok. I am courageous enough to hit those fucking "Post" button. Here we go, deep breath.

by Anonymousreply 407October 16, 2018 7:30 PM

R387, Here are the followers and minions of the SpazPurvMuso trolls who have been posting all those lies, insults, misogynistic homophobic, bullying posts, etc....etc..in these threads for months. Big supporters of Camuso, Purv and the beard MM.

Ironic, isn't it? Gotta love their double standards........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408October 16, 2018 7:33 PM

r402. Yeah! It worked. An unbeliveable huge amount of kisses to you!

Ok. Back to office. One for the troll at r fourzerofour: Spell german word: "Oachkatzerlschwoaf" correctly and meanwhile you are trying it, stay away from our thread. Can't remember, why you are here? Doesn't really matter. Because we, the long time inhabitants of this place, who ADORE gay Sam Heughan do not either.

Some eyecandy for us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409October 16, 2018 7:44 PM

Another one, probably not posted here before. It is highly photoshopped. Anyway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410October 16, 2018 7:48 PM

Mary.

Not so much photoshopped. This one is probably close, what he looks like with make-up and done hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411October 16, 2018 7:51 PM

When Bloodshot filming in SA draws to a close (for now unless there are re-shoots), let's hope he gets some time off and spends a glorious time with his boyfriend, away from all the cameras, shilling and hetero facade PR games, being his real gay self, until it all starts again....

by Anonymousreply 412October 16, 2018 8:16 PM

r412. There will be probably a red carpet event for OL S 4 combined with a press journey short the week before 4th November, the premier day.

Even travelling first class, living in 5* Hotels and pampered all the days will put some stress from him. But is not home with your guy.

by Anonymousreply 413October 16, 2018 8:24 PM

r413 Well, there is always Christmas. Let's hope.

And let's also hope that with all the episodes of attention and pampering, the much emphasised Humble Heughan doesn't become as mythical as Hetero Heughan.

by Anonymousreply 414October 16, 2018 9:47 PM

Saeed Jones has just discovered Outlander and Sam. His binge tweets are hysterical.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415October 16, 2018 10:27 PM

Why would I want to spell some ugly inferior German word, the language of the NAZIS?

This is an English language forum, tragic oracle frau.

by Anonymousreply 416October 17, 2018 1:07 AM

r415 He is a precious resource who must be cherished and encouraged!

by Anonymousreply 417October 17, 2018 2:35 AM

Gotta get that product placement in there, tick tock $$$...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418October 17, 2018 2:53 AM

[quote]Saeed Jones has just discovered Outlander and Sam. His binge tweets are hysterical.

And he's gonna tell the rest of the gays about Sam and Outlander.;>) Cait has RTed him.

Is this a new PR strategy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419October 17, 2018 3:53 AM

[quote]Is this a new PR strategy?

R419 Good question.

by Anonymousreply 420October 17, 2018 4:24 AM

r419 Informed scuttlebutt IS that it's a PR strategy aimed at flogging interest in S4. If it is, it's a damn sight better than anything they've been trying up to now - and vastly more entertaining. I do worry, however, at what'll happen to Saeed once he moves beyond S1.

by Anonymousreply 421October 17, 2018 4:39 AM

If Saeed is a sane human being (not some fucking brainwashed Babbledon fantard), he'll be appropriately repulsed by the romanticized, soft-focus portrayal of sexual abuse and mental cruelty at the end of S1.

by Anonymousreply 422October 17, 2018 6:42 AM

Sam's favorite show is Queer Eye...

And he likes their tweets:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423October 17, 2018 7:40 PM

Call me cynical, but the Saeed Jones 'discovery', really entertaining though it is, seems too coincidental in its timing to not be part of a PR strategy - Balfe and Tobias Menzies have now become involved in commenting - how convenient. Saeed has apparently gained about a thousand new followers so benefits for him. And at least he is snarky and clever. And pretty soon SH will do something hetero - there is some talk about him 'liking' a bare backside shot sent to him by some fan called Nicole -again, the timing seems all too convenient - more underlining him as a hot stud? or God forbid, another round of bearding? And the over-the-top Balfe/SH PDA at NYCC keeps those poor shippers excited for the new season (and Tony wouldn't mind as SH is the gay BFF). I would say 'interesting times' but the PR is now just so predictable that it's rather boring - hopefully Sam will eventually get back to his fine acting talent and his real self. The wonderful actor that I saw (shiny testicles and all) on stage in 2002 is still there somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 424October 17, 2018 8:52 PM

[quote] And pretty soon SH will do something hetero - there is some talk about him 'liking' a bare backside shot sent to him by some fan called Nicole -again, the timing seems all too convenient - more underlining him as a hot stud?

She's not a fan. Remember the couple Nicole and Nic Rasenti? Sam became friends with the Nics last year, when he was filming Outlander in SouthAfrica. Also, Sam and Nic were gym buddies and Nic had a small role in Outlander.

Today, Sam has liked this pic of Nicole. Only a GAY friend would do something like this. This is a GAY friend who's trying to look 'straight'....;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425October 17, 2018 9:16 PM

r424. Interesting thoughts. And may be you are on the right trap.

Mhmm:

So, I've always suggested that OL PR and Jenniffer Allen are monitoring this threads. Remember, when I was predicting some PR moves and the moves did not happen, because others an me were one step in front.

by Anonymousreply 426October 17, 2018 9:19 PM

r425.We are on the same boat.

The girl looks, promotes her body for ready being to fucked in those pics. Nothing wrong with that, it is businnes.

But when this are the people Sam is befriended, something is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 427October 17, 2018 9:27 PM

R424 R425

[quote] And the over-the-top Balfe/SH PDA at NYCC keeps those poor shippers excited for the new season (and Tony wouldn't mind as SH is the gay BFF)

[quote]Today, Sam has liked this pic of Nicole. Only a GAY friend would do something like this. This is a GAY friend who's trying to look 'straight'.

Since the bearding seems over, I think this is his new PR strategy to look a bit 'hetero'. Enough to fool the gullible fangirls.

Last month, Sam also liked this pic of Nicole (with Nicole's husband comments included....xd):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428October 17, 2018 9:41 PM

r428 Because it's SOOOOO hetero to praise your wife's ass on IG! It's what all red-blooded straight males aspire to. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 429October 18, 2018 3:47 AM

Are you kidding me? He would never be caught dead in that quilted jacket, IRL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430October 18, 2018 6:35 AM

He's almost done filming?!? I don't really know but that doesn't seem like a long time for an action flick presumably with fight scenes and cgi. Is it a tiny part? Can someone with more knowledge of filming schedules help me out?

by Anonymousreply 431October 18, 2018 4:01 PM

r431. I think they are done in SA. But there were other locations mentioned, Prague or Budapest. Can't remember exactly.

by Anonymousreply 432October 18, 2018 5:29 PM

Looked for a good night eye candy for us. Found this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433October 18, 2018 8:20 PM

Here you go guys. The guy besides him is also very handsome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434October 18, 2018 8:24 PM

R434

Sam looks so feminine, adorable and gay ......Love the Spotlight shoot:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435October 18, 2018 8:33 PM

Caitriona Balfe's new interview in Parade Magazine where , once again, she denies being with Sam and confirms that she's engaged to someone else.

I hope this new denial doesn't mean a new bearding for Sam. I wish he could stay happy in the glass closet....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436October 19, 2018 5:33 PM

R424 there it is ... what a coincidence

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437October 19, 2018 7:09 PM

R437 Now, Heughan will have to acknowledge that he has at least one gay fan. Quick, somebody tell Jennifer Allen. smh

by Anonymousreply 438October 19, 2018 8:09 PM

Jessica Christ and heaven forfend! We can't risk making 'Hetero Heughan' gay by association. Protect him from the HomoCooties! Paul Camuso, SpazPurvScilla and their sock accounts will have to shill even harder to deflect those persistent rumors, won't they? It's criminal!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439October 19, 2018 8:30 PM

More actual men proclaiming their love for their partners on their own SM without needing paid paparazzi, Just Jared and PR flacks...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440October 19, 2018 8:39 PM

r436 Yes, CB is the one doing the denials but she has also cooperated (sometimes obviously reluctantly) in the over-the-top PDA with Sam even long after the first denial a couple of years ago and then the engagement. Sam himself has sometimes been the biggest shipper of the lot!!! - at first he was probably naive, but even when he knew damn well how some of the more rabid poor shippers would react, he kept up the innuendo and hints, even when he was supposed to be with MM - either he was a really insensitive boyfriend and a sleazy guy slobbering over someone else's fiancee or...ta da.... he was gay and bearding, What a situation for him to be in, but it was his choice, poor sod, and I hope he has a really understanding guy in his life.

r437 Yep, my cynicism was not unfounded. As soon as I saw that Balfe and even Tobias had weighed in with comments on Saeed Jones' so well-timed tweets, hilarious though they are, my 'this is contrived' antennae started twitching - all so convenient. And it is on Halloween too, which of course they all just happen to have free. I hope they steer well clear of personal issues and Sam doesn't feel compelled to make another fake 'straight' claim, this time just before the OL premiere as the first fake one was on the very eve of TSWDM. Leave it, Sam, just leave the fakery - go and get some good roles, fine actor that you are.

by Anonymousreply 441October 19, 2018 9:07 PM

[quote]either he was a really insensitive boyfriend and a sleazy guy slobbering over someone else's fiancee or...ta da.... he was gay and bearding

Bingo! Will & Grace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442October 19, 2018 10:25 PM

'He WaS GaY aNd BeaRdinG'.

You fraus LOVE beards. You live to discuss them.

Fortunately the OP hospice frau went into a coma yesterday and now there's only the cowardly Goebbels Oracle frau left.

by Anonymousreply 443October 20, 2018 6:03 AM

r443 White noise, babe, you are just white noise. Now rant on if you must - snore........

by Anonymousreply 444October 20, 2018 8:43 AM

[quote]Yes, CB is the one doing the denials ........... Sam himself has sometimes been the biggest shipper of the lot!!! ........ he kept up the innuendo and hints..........- either he was a really insensitive boyfriend and a sleazy guy slobbering over someone else's fiancee or...ta da.... he was gay and bearding.

EXACTLY.

Sam didn't want to do the first denial interview in Eonline. Cait did. Sam said in Marie Claire magazine that 'it would break the spell'.

Yes, Sam always kept feeding the samcait shippers with innuendo, hints and likes. Obviously, only a closeted gay co-star would keep doing something like this and Cait has always been his favourite beard because they're really close friends and they support each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445October 20, 2018 4:03 PM

R445 Indeed. The showmance was working for him (and it wasn't so bad for Balfe, who achieved near-sainthood status with all the slobbering fantards). After they 'broke the spell' Heughan was back to single status where he should have stayed. Most guys are proud and happy to show off their girlfriend but he looks like someone died. We'd never seen such a soul-crushing look on his normally smiling face... the night he was driven deeper into the sunken place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446October 20, 2018 4:36 PM

r446 so tell me, exactly why did he look like that?

by Anonymousreply 447October 20, 2018 5:53 PM

The poor fucker looks like he'd rather be anywhere else than doing this Rapelander promo interrogat...er... interview. *yawn*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448October 20, 2018 5:56 PM

He’s so over it.

by Anonymousreply 449October 20, 2018 5:59 PM

R447 He was injected with a parasite.

by Anonymousreply 450October 20, 2018 6:47 PM

no, honestly, why do you think he looks like that in that photo in r446 ?

by Anonymousreply 451October 20, 2018 7:11 PM

Live, from the Bloodshot makeup chair...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452October 20, 2018 7:33 PM

Alternate link...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453October 20, 2018 7:36 PM

Obligatory workout gif...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454October 20, 2018 7:41 PM

R453

Beautiful Sam.

by Anonymousreply 455October 21, 2018 2:07 AM

Very much looking forward to the new season of 'Outlander', it looks good, presume daughter will turn up

by Anonymousreply 456October 21, 2018 8:03 AM

ShipperLand turned to hell after CB’s Q&A on Twitter last night. Just saying. She did it again. She got pissed with all the shipper innuendo questions and stated with capital letters that she is not married to Sam. Never was and never will be. What a shock. lol. And the shipper queen is having a meltdown on tumblr. I’m laughing so hard, they are hysterically funny! TicTacTicTac. Time to get real morons: Sam is gay. This is the only plausible explanation for what he’s been doing by feeding this nonsense. CB rules. Love it!

by Anonymousreply 457October 21, 2018 12:41 PM

R457 [quote] Sam is gay. This is the only plausible explanation for what he’s been doing by feeding this nonsense. CB rules. Love it!

Yep. Cait has been 'protecting' Sam all this time. It's very obvious to anyone who's not blind, that Sam being gay is the ONLY scenario that explains EVERYTHING we've seen since 4 years ago.

This is also for the other shippers: SHAMzies and the rest of beards defenders and PurvMuso followers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458October 21, 2018 6:41 PM

Cait seems a little annoyed that a section of her fans bought the story they forced down their throats during S1 and are calling her out on it. The showmance has come back to bite her on the arse and she’s not a happy cat.

by Anonymousreply 459October 21, 2018 8:34 PM

And Sam is mute, like always! While shippers treat Cait as the only villain in this story! So convenient for him to keep himself as “the captain” of the ship, because believe it or not, they are calling Cait a liar and are still believing that Will and Grace are a real couple! I mean, the woman said it out loud, but they prefer to keep the blindness. This is sad, because I think it’s a serious illness for sure!

by Anonymousreply 460October 21, 2018 9:59 PM

Who's surprised that people who think Babbledon's fantasy unicorn bodice-ripper romance novels are realistic turn out to be delusional idiots who think the actors are just like their characters in real life?

by Anonymousreply 461October 21, 2018 10:48 PM

We actually prefer delusional idiots (who are still watching dopey Gilligan's Rapelander). Ca-ching!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462October 21, 2018 11:10 PM

[quote]And Sam is mute, like always! While shippers treat Cait as the only villain in this story! So convenient for him to keep himself as “the captain” of the ship, because believe it or not, they are calling Cait a liar and are still believing that Will and Grace are a real couple!

Sam is mute but liking ALL of MM Italy pics at Lake Como, Venice, Firenze.....So he also keeps feeding the delusional SHAMzie shippers. Playing both sides of the game except.....the truth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463October 21, 2018 11:17 PM

Related: Speaking of Will & Grace...

[quote]Will & Grace creators David Kohan and Max Mutchnick apologized to the school kids served by the namesake LGBTQ rights advocacy organization. “Your generation is just better than ours,” Kohan proclaimed to 500 agreeing guests Friday night inside the Beverly Wilshire Hotel’s ballroom. “Thank you in advance for saving the world, we’re sorry.”

[quote]“The greatest gift any of us receive is the one we get every time someone from the LGBTQ community, or when a family member in an LGBTQ community tells us — with tears in their eyes — that our show has helped them in some way,” said Messing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464October 21, 2018 11:39 PM

r463 Not surprising. I was waiting for him (or his PR staff) to re-start liking the Mauzy posts (does that woman never work?) Just as with the showmance, he now knows damn well how the Shamzies interpret a 'like'. Pity he feels he has to indulge in these manipulations.

by Anonymousreply 465October 22, 2018 12:00 AM

Sad news from the hospice! The OP of this thread is now in a pain coma but managed to type 'GAY SAM HEUGHAM IS GAY AND BEARDING' with palsied fingers before falling asleep.

by Anonymousreply 466October 22, 2018 12:20 AM

[quote]but managed to type 'GAY SAM HEUGHAM IS GAY AND BEARDING'

R466 It appears SpazPurvMuso troll took a break to type those same words on this very thread between posting racist hate threads about black celebrity babies and instructions on how to extract opioids from over-the-counter pain meds. Sam is lucky to have such lowlife scum leading the charge for 'Hetero Heughan'.

by Anonymousreply 467October 22, 2018 12:49 AM

r467 Well, the more they post their unhinged drivel here and the more people come to this site, the more they undercut their own credibility, if they ever had any. We can outlast them - the gay community is used to being attacked by fools.

by Anonymousreply 468October 22, 2018 5:29 AM

Caitlin may get fed up enough one of these days to just say it. She has implied it often but never said it outright.

by Anonymousreply 469October 22, 2018 1:29 PM

San has no beard , so now Purv, fat whore, , has nothing to do and sits here posting some racial stuff - is that normal?

by Anonymousreply 470October 22, 2018 1:37 PM

It’s hard to feel too much sympathy for them. They’re laughing all the way to the bank after hard selling the showmance so well that a large section of the fandom believed/believes they’re a couple. They still sell it and gaslight when they’ve reasons; promo, con tickets, charity drives. They are truly the architects of their own downfall. It’s a disaster you can’t look away from, like a car crash. And no, Caitriona won’t out him, ever. Nor will he congratulate her on her engagement. They’re close for one thing, and it would ruin her reputation in Hollywood and career to end his .

by Anonymousreply 471October 22, 2018 4:03 PM

Sam is doing a Q&A IG stories.

He thinks that Cesar Domboy is very, very cute....;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472October 22, 2018 6:38 PM

And today, Sam answered one of CB’s TT’s just to imply that she has lied 100 times on Twitter and shippers are there celebrating this like crazy! The Captain gave them what they wanted so hard: hope! While CB is denying that they are a couple, Sam is trying to keep the ship sailing, and, at the same time, giving all sort of likes to MM’s pics on Instagram! God, sorry but he is an asshole! CB plays the bad guy and he will always be the good one. Disgusting! Truly! His straight guy narrative is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 473October 22, 2018 9:23 PM

Nothing from the OP of this thread today as she's slipping in and out of a pain coma, visited only by her best friend, transman Enby Nic, who she defends to the death. The Hitler frau is there with flowers at her bedside, whispering 'Sam is gay and bearding' into her ear, a soothing lullaby in her final hours.

by Anonymousreply 474October 23, 2018 1:02 AM

[quote]Sam is doing a Q & A IG stories. He thinks that Cesar Domboy is very, very cute....;)

MARY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475October 23, 2018 1:24 AM

R465 R473

At this point, it's very obvious that they always have Just Jared on speed dial to do some damage control...xd

I wonder what they have planned for the inminent S4 Outlander premiere at Savannah Film Festival. Amy Shiels has announced that she will be there.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476October 23, 2018 4:50 PM

R424: I don't call you cynical but i found your theory absurd.

Sorry but we are talking about a young poet. I know he received a lot of praise for Prelude to bruise but he is not a bestseller author or someone incredibly popular so in my opinion the whole theory of being part of a PR strategy is not believable.

Sometimes the most easy answer is the valid one, and the most easy answer in this case is that he discovered the show and he is liking his guilty pleasure, as simple as that

by Anonymousreply 477October 23, 2018 5:48 PM

r477 Sorry, but I've to agree with r424. The whole thing was funny and innocent at the beginning, but then Balfe, Menzies and OL were involved and replied. And now Sam and others are on his show on 31st Oct. Quite suddenly, no? So no PR-strategy you say? I hardly doubt it. Sorry

by Anonymousreply 478October 23, 2018 6:29 PM

R478: And what exactly gain both parts? Saeed is a poet with a good reputation, the can add viewers to the show and the show won't give him anything at all.

In PR strategies both parts won something, i can't see anything for any of them

by Anonymousreply 479October 23, 2018 6:56 PM

R479: He can't add

by Anonymousreply 480October 23, 2018 7:20 PM

Sam Heughan’s IG Story, 10/23/18. He has finished filming Bloodshot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481October 23, 2018 8:44 PM

r479 Saeed has has a very significant increase in his follower numbers, which is all to the good as hopefully they will read the wonderful Prelude to a Bruise (been in my library for quite some time), and OL and cast gain a new promotions avenue with exposure on his show. They both gain something. Maybe he did come across OL by chance but the PR gurus have stepped in very quickly to exploit it - everything with OL PR is set up - everything.

by Anonymousreply 482October 23, 2018 9:34 PM

r481 I assume he is finished with his SA part of the shoot; but isn't he now headed to somewhere in eastern Europe to continue shooting, and isn't that horrible Mackenzie creature running around in adjacent Italy on a daddy - (or JA-publicity) - funded grand tour? I hope the plan isn't to get them together for more bearding fuckery as they did during the car race in Budapest during the shoot for TSWDM.

by Anonymousreply 483October 23, 2018 10:16 PM

November 1 - Live With Kelly & Ryan

Sam & Seacrest!!!

And NO Jenna Dewan drooling all over him. I'm sure Kelly will paw at him like a hyperactive dog though.

by Anonymousreply 484October 23, 2018 11:20 PM

r483 Well, even if Mauzy isn't anywhere near him, she can always photoshop herself in - perhaps remembering to include her legs - the photo of his birthday in SA (year before last?) was laughable and as usual he looked as though he wanted to be anywhere else. She may well still be on the payroll - can't rule anything out with JA. More likely though, if there has to be anything to underscore Mr. Hetero, may be something with Amy. If there was to be a new round (and Cait may be pushing for him to have a public partner again to undercut the ongoing shipping), at least it would be with a real and long-standing friend and he wouldn't look like he has a broomstick up his backside. And maybe he will just keep on being the hot single guy. Anything of course except being gay. Watch this space, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 485October 23, 2018 11:29 PM

The pain coma frau has revived for a last few weeks. Her first words upon waking were 'Sam is gay and bearding.' She and the Hitler frau are getting married.

by Anonymousreply 486October 23, 2018 11:43 PM

r486 Ah, still unarmed in the battle of wits. Still as corny as a chiropedists' convention.

by Anonymousreply 487October 24, 2018 12:08 AM

[quote]More likely though, if there has to be anything to underscore Mr. Hetero, may be something with Amy.

Sam's lesbian longtime pal Amy Shiels, has already announced in her twitter that she will be at Savannah Film Festival. And yes, “Outlander” Season Four will premiere at the SCAD Savannah Film Festival on Sunday, October 28th.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488October 24, 2018 12:12 AM

Well if the Saeed Jones tweets are just a PR stunt, they're the best kind. He's absolutely hilarious and makes some great ideological points as well. And #KiltDaddy is a great tagline.

by Anonymousreply 489October 24, 2018 12:14 AM

Sam is leaving South Africa.

So adorable. And SO GAY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490October 24, 2018 3:02 AM

Bulking...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491October 24, 2018 6:42 AM

r491 Oh Dear Lord (and NOT in a good way)

by Anonymousreply 492October 24, 2018 7:06 AM

No words needed!

by Anonymousreply 493October 24, 2018 9:28 AM

[quote]So adorable. And SO GAY.

[quote]No words needed!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494October 24, 2018 7:17 PM

r490. We really have an issue to talk about. I hope, you're well insured.

You posted this without the required warning for those cases. So be prepared, to receive message from my lawyer inbetween the next days. My insurance will surely take regress from you for my damaged gaydar.

As a long time DL inhabitant, you should have known, that posting snippets like that without a warning will probably destroy even a well calibrated gaydar. This is just irresponsible.

by Anonymousreply 495October 24, 2018 7:45 PM

Wtf is R495 spazzing on about? Sounds like the mangled English of the Hitler frau to me.

by Anonymousreply 496October 24, 2018 11:19 PM

R496 The SpazPurvMuso troll has nothing to do but hang out here now that her hateful threads have been deleted by the DL moderators; those 'Queer Enby' threads doxing and cyberstalking a mentally ill, disabled family and their schoolchildren are gonzo. POOF!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497October 25, 2018 2:00 AM

Sam IG stories, Oct 25 2018.

Sam is working in a new project?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498October 25, 2018 4:21 PM

r498 He has been mentioning a second project for a while now. Let's hope it is one where he can show that real acting talent, and not another beefcake sidekick role like the one he was relegated to in the second half of S3 OL, or an impersonation of Michelin Man.

by Anonymousreply 499October 25, 2018 9:40 PM

Who wants a drink?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500October 26, 2018 5:06 AM

I read a comment on Tumblr a few days back that his so called “secret project” involves him doing VO for a Lego movie, no screentime involved. Not sure if this information is true or not.

by Anonymousreply 501October 26, 2018 6:48 PM

Finally, Sam has congratulated Cait on her engagement in this new interview on EOnline. So bye bye to the virtual bearding with Cait.

A week before the S4 Outlander premiere, do you think that there will some PR fuckery from Sam's side? Or they will be pushing the 'single Sam'?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502October 26, 2018 7:00 PM

r502 Unfortunately there may well be some premiere-timed PR faking of some kind with him now that the 'showmance' avenue seems closed at last and all the innuendo and games and hearts eyes have to finally stop (gotta give him points for persistence). Maybe another 'fauxmance' or even a revived one (God forbid) - or maybe they want the disappointed shippers to latch on to the idea of sympathy for poor lonely single Sam. Whatever JA comes up with, it will always involve him being so far back in the closet that he could take his vacations in Narnia.

by Anonymousreply 503October 26, 2018 9:30 PM

[quote]I read a comment on Tumblr a few days back that his so called “secret project” involves him doing VO for a Lego movie, no screentime involved.

Yes, but Hollywood homophobia dictates that any voiceover actor who is playing a romantic leading male Lego must be promoted as heterosexual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504October 26, 2018 10:49 PM

R502 Another cringeworthy promo with Will & Grace.

by Anonymousreply 505October 26, 2018 11:20 PM

The Hitler frau was found to be an illegal immigrant and has been deported back to Berlin, where she will be tried for war crimes.

by Anonymousreply 506October 26, 2018 11:33 PM

r506 To paraphrase H.L. Mencken, your prose is so bad that a sort of grandeur creeps into it. It drags itself out of the dark abyss of pish and crawls insanely up the topmost pinnacle of posh. It is rumble and bumble. It is flap and doodle. It is balder and dash. See ya, hon.

by Anonymousreply 507October 27, 2018 1:13 AM

R506 SpazPurvMuso troll is reduced to xenophobic hate rhetoric. The 'Hetero Heughan' shill's got nuthin’.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508October 27, 2018 2:54 AM

poor kid, he is nowadays the most obvious case of closet life

by Anonymousreply 509October 27, 2018 3:14 AM

Related: In his first interview since coming out as gay, former Disney star, Garrett Clayton, tells Gay Times that the homophobia he experienced in Hollywood pushed him further into the closet.

[quote]“One of the first things somebody who was instrumental in starting my career did, they sat me down and they said, ‘Are you gay?’ And I could feel the pressure of the question... that there was something wrong with that in this person’s eyes,” he says.

[quote]It turned into this situation where I’d get calls and they’d say, ‘You still need to butch it up’. I literally had to change everything about myself at that point, otherwise I was never gonna make it. They had me changing the way I walked, the way I spoke, the way I dressed, the way I answered questions,” he continues. “It got as petty as them saying, ‘People need to see that you’re into sports because they’ll think that’s more masculine, so why don’t you go buy a sports hat, take some pictures in it, and make sure people see you in it’.

[quote]“There’d be calls after I went into casting offices like, ‘Hey, this is how gay casting thought you came across today, so here’s what you need to do to fix it’.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510October 27, 2018 3:23 AM

R488 R503

[quote]Sam's lesbian longtime pal Amy Shiels, has already announced in her twitter that she will be at Savannah Film Festival. And yes, “Outlander” Season Four will premiere at the SCAD Savannah Film Festival on Sunday, October 28th.....

Let's hope there isn't another PR planted article in USWeekly or JJ about a made up 'sighting' of this FAKE 'couple' like it happened after TSWDM premiere....

by Anonymousreply 511October 27, 2018 4:48 PM

R511 Hey, any blonde will do (even a recycled one)...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512October 27, 2018 7:32 PM

R512 True to form, it appears Heughan was cross-dressing in his female co-star’s clothes back then. Notice Shiels added the hashtag #doyoustillhavemycostume

by Anonymousreply 513October 27, 2018 7:43 PM

Balfe has said it more than once that Sam loves to wear Claire's clothes...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514October 27, 2018 8:04 PM

Good news for his next project...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515October 27, 2018 8:07 PM

So Sam can add voice actor in a video game to his resume. He's playing Mirror Master in LEGO DC Super Villains

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516October 28, 2018 4:17 AM

Sam at Savannah airport. According to his IG story, Sam and John Bell travelled together.

Do you think that these women know that he's gay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517October 28, 2018 4:29 AM

[quote]Do you think that these women know that he's gay?

R517 Gabaldon identifies as Roman Catholic and her books read like crypto-Catholic sin and redemption sermons. I'm sure most of her readers who became Rapelander fantards think homosexuality is a choice and Satanic.

by Anonymousreply 518October 28, 2018 8:40 PM

[quote]True to form, it appears Heughan was cross-dressing in his female co-star’s clothes back then. Notice Shiels added the hashtag #doyoustillhavemycostume

[quote]Balfe has said it more than once that Sam loves to wear Claire's clothes...

Everybody knows.....xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519October 28, 2018 10:05 PM

Sam admitting that he loved it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520October 28, 2018 10:22 PM

I knew I shouldn't have ventured into the weird world of tumblr. Never again. According to one of the shippers, the teasing about cross-dressing and Sam's toleration of it is 'Heughan's attempt to interrupt the pervasive heterosexual script that most people subscribe to consciously or subconsciously. The guy is not unaware. He's smart. He knows that he is doing'. Does she even know what she means with this convoluting? Meanwhile shippers and antis are squabbling over whether Heughan and Balfe arrived on the same plane, the configurations of the airport, their hand luggage etc., and Shamzies are claiming that the ex-beard has been late posting her Italy IG images and she has really been on her way to Savannah to be with her twu luv. If someone submitted all this stuff to a publisher of fiction, it would be deemed laughable - unfortunately it is all too real.

by Anonymousreply 521October 28, 2018 10:32 PM

Sorry, that should read 'what he is doing', not 'that he is doing'. I was distracted trying to figure out what she was going on about.

by Anonymousreply 522October 28, 2018 10:43 PM

R521 Yeah, the delusions stretch to fit any situation. One size fits all.

by Anonymousreply 523October 29, 2018 12:56 AM

[quote]I knew I shouldn't have ventured into the weird world of tumblr.

Thinking they can change people's minds on SM is where madness lies. All anyone can do is observe and comment.

by Anonymousreply 524October 29, 2018 1:01 AM

WOO HOO New season of 'Outlander' next month, cannot wait , he is dreamy and his chemistry with the lady is delicious

by Anonymousreply 525October 29, 2018 1:01 AM

R525 = Jennifer Allen’s dumb PR flack who thinks we give a shit about hetero chemistry on an LGBT forum

by Anonymousreply 526October 29, 2018 1:09 AM

Sam with the (gay) fan who offered to get him some ice cream from across the street #Savannah Film Festival October, 28th

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527October 29, 2018 1:43 AM

Just got around to reading 25 things you don't know about Sam Heughan...

[quote]8. I once played a bird in a Christmas version of The Twits in high heels, sequin flares and a corset.

The gentleman certainly makes no secret of adoring the lady wear (especially corsets, as we've been told).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528October 29, 2018 1:51 AM

[quote]The gentleman certainly makes no secret of adoring the lady wear

Isn't that delightful, Possums? But he simply MUST do something about that hair!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529October 29, 2018 2:04 AM

R526 Then, why the hell are you, a straight women, on here and telling actual gay men what to do?

And this is a GAY message board, not for the loony cut my cock off brigade

Is it lonely here with the nazi frau dying?

by Anonymousreply 530October 29, 2018 2:14 AM

Surprise, surprise! Homophobic R530 SpazPurvMuso troll comes roaring in with her hate spew in defense of hetero PR shill, R525. Haha

by Anonymousreply 531October 29, 2018 2:44 AM

R525 is R530 Which us why the troll is having a hissy fit.

by Anonymousreply 532October 29, 2018 2:48 AM

R531 So, this season, then another season ready to go, then more seasons, then more films coming out, Sam is on a high. And look at you.......as we gay men on DL say...

Oh Dear

by Anonymousreply 533October 29, 2018 3:01 AM

R525/R530/R533 Funny to watch the SpazPurvMuso troll and her multiple homophobic aliases pretending to be gay. Busted!

by Anonymousreply 534October 29, 2018 3:33 AM

R533 "Oh, Dear" is DL shorthand for grammatical errors, dumbass.

More proof that Heughan's gay. A straight actor wouldn't need a shitstain like SpazPurvMuso troll and her aliases spewing homophobic and xenophobic hate to derail a discussion about him on an LGBT forum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535October 29, 2018 4:01 AM

R527 Right? As if Heughan doesn't know he has gay fans. Pullllease. Here's another fan who pings...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536October 29, 2018 4:17 AM

R527

[quote] Sam with the (gay) fan who offered to get him some ice cream from across the street #Savannah Film Festival October, 28th

And Sam's publicist, Jennifer Allen, was right there, in front of them. Sam looked really happy....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537October 29, 2018 5:49 AM

You can see Jennifer Allen hovering in the background and closely babysitting Heughan on the red carpet...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538October 29, 2018 6:29 AM

This thread should be renamed Stories from the Hospice.

The Hitler frau is barely comprehensible.

by Anonymousreply 539October 29, 2018 8:31 AM

R536, do all good looking, well groomed young men ping to you, homophobe? Bright eyes and a good haircut? GAY AND BEARDING.

by Anonymousreply 540October 29, 2018 8:32 AM

r538 I wouldn't be surprised if JA stands outside the bathroom waiting for him and shouting through the door "Make sure you pee straight!".

by Anonymousreply 541October 29, 2018 8:43 AM

R539/R540 Bla bla bla, SpazPurvMuso's got nuthin! Here are some of the intellectual, LGBT-related threads the troll has started on DL that have soooo enriched our lives:

[quote]1d One Direction Solo Careers: Superstar Styles, Flop Niall, Lame Payne, Chavtastic Louis and Spaztastic Zayn Part 5

[quote]Xanax, Codeine, Valium, Adderall - what's your preferred prescription?

[quote]Subluxation Saga (after her "Queer Enby" threads were deleted)

[quote]Why do the Kardashians Call their Fug Babies 'Mama'?

[quote]GAINER BLOGS, WHAT DO WE THINK?

by Anonymousreply 542October 29, 2018 9:23 AM

Check out all those original, humorous, popular threads started by the DL's own notorious Spaz Troll. See the varied range of interests compared to this one sequestered frau at R542, who is so senile now she can only type one sentence: 'SAM IS GAY AND BEARDING.'

by Anonymousreply 543October 29, 2018 9:44 AM

you complain when he has a date, you complain when he doesn't have a date. Haven't you gotten it yet? he is Never going to be what you want him to be, he's going to be what He wants to be. This thread has become is a dumping ground for all your complaints.

by Anonymousreply 544October 29, 2018 12:11 PM

Trolldar R539/R540. It's again, the homophobic and misogynistic SpazPurvMuso resident troll.

This is our thread #40 where we're almost reaching 41,000 views -the most watched thread in DL- and this shilling troll is never going to stop us ....xd

R544 is the conTROLL poster who is always complaining. She should apply her own words to herself: Sam is never going to be what she wants him to be. And no, we don't complain when Sam doesn't have a date. That's more honest than bringing the fake PR 'gfs' and beards.

Adorable GAY Sam for both trolls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545October 29, 2018 12:47 PM

r545 Wrong. Sam is exactly who I want him to be. I want him to be happy and to lead his life the way he wants to do it.

Of course you were complaining about him not having a date, mentioning that he was with JA and how she probably stands outside the bathroom with him and how she is hovering over him. No date?, let's complain about who he is with.

The people here always need to find something to complain about as they are never happy. People used to post pics of Sam and just leave it at that. They didn't have to explain the pic, they didn't need to complain about it, they just posted it. Everyone got the the message. Now they turn on the posters in this thread and on Sam continuously.

by Anonymousreply 546October 29, 2018 1:14 PM

No, R546. We were NOT complaining about Sam not having a date.

BTW, you are always complaining and conTROLLing everything we say but you don't care about SpazPurvMuso misogynistic, homophobic and hateful posts. I wonder why....

by Anonymousreply 547October 29, 2018 1:48 PM

r547 the only people that bother me are the shippers who can't let go and see reality and those that don't want him to live the way he wants to live. I only post here when everything said in this thread becomes so negative. He's a man that can make his own decisions and doesn't need either side telling him what he should and shouldn't do. Sometimes there are certain things that keep a person grounded though and keeps them in touch with their identity.

by Anonymousreply 548October 29, 2018 3:02 PM

Ever lurking, SpazPurvMuso and ConTROLLing trolls are sputtering and fretting over what we post, here. They secretly love this thread about Sam Heughan, Closeted Gay Actor. If they had something substantive to say on the subject it would be one thing but they got nuthin' so it's all about whining at other posters. Classic Dumblr blog behavior.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549October 29, 2018 3:03 PM

[quote]Of course you were complaining about him not having a date, mentioning that he was with JA and how she probably stands outside the bathroom with him and how she is hovering over him.

R546 Who said anything about dating, dumbass? We're commenting on how Heughan has to be watched like a hawk by his PR agent for fear he'll emerge from the Sunken Place and say something genuine, spontaneous, interesting and off-script. Hooray for Hollywood!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550October 29, 2018 3:14 PM

[quote]He's a man that can make his own decisions and doesn't need either side telling him what he should and shouldn't do.

R548 So he needs you here to defend his honor against the big, bad DL'ers who are observing and commenting from an LGBT perspective? I'm pretty sure Heughan already has a mommy. Now, go back to your Rapelander fandom wars and let the adults talk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551October 29, 2018 3:29 PM

r550 go up a few posts where the talk is about, I hope MM won't show up. Amy is supposed to be at Savannah Film Festival. do you even read this thread?

I will say I am always amazed at how most here only read what they want to read and cannot read between the lines. Makes me wonder if most of the posters here are still in their teens.

by Anonymousreply 552October 29, 2018 3:30 PM

r551 thanks for answering my question...............

by Anonymousreply 553October 29, 2018 3:31 PM

R552/R553 Honey, we're reading your words, not the white space between them. Notice the quotes at the beginning of our comments. You should try it. As for answering your question, when did you ask a question between all the scolding and lecturing? As usual, you added nothing but brain fog.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554October 29, 2018 3:42 PM

[quote]See the varied range of interests

R543 Let's look at those "interests" shall we? Obsessed with proving Harry Styles is hetero (see the theme), getting people hooked on opioids, racist hate against black babies, doxing and cyberstalking a mentally ill family, poking fun at sick people... a veritable cavalcade of sociopathy.

by Anonymousreply 555October 29, 2018 3:57 PM

Serene Will & Grace.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556October 29, 2018 9:26 PM

Sam is not the only gay in Outlander cast.

I hope that John Bell doesn't bury himself in the closet like Sam has done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557October 30, 2018 8:43 PM

R557. Me too.

Looks like DL and our 40 threads on this case here (I've joined the discussion around #8) is suddenly recognized on the OL tumblr pages.

No, we are not here to force Sam Heughan to come out as gay again. We just comment his closeting.

What I also like to comment, that there is a obviusly change on tumblr accounts. Since Savannah they are able to discuss Sam's obviously gayness. Sometimes they hide between the him probaly be bi story. Which is in my point of view just bullshit.

Interesting times will come up.

by Anonymousreply 558October 30, 2018 10:18 PM

God night everybody with this one. I always thought, that this a very artsy shot of Sam. We haven't seen one like this since ages.

This is just great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559October 30, 2018 10:24 PM

This is probaly out of the same series. Wonder, how production of OL does not ask for more shots like this. Those were great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560October 30, 2018 10:28 PM

[quote]No, we are not here to force Sam Heughan to come out as gay again. We just comment his closeting.

R558 Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 561October 30, 2018 11:59 PM

R559 R560, Great pics of Sam.

[quote]What I also like to comment, that there is a obviously change on tumblr accounts. Since Savannah they are able to discuss Sam's obviously gayness.

Good.

Sam keeps working out in NY:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562October 31, 2018 1:47 AM

r560 I love all the shots from this session; there were about 5 or 6, I think. They were taken for (now-defunct) Interview Magazine around late winter-spring, 2015 before all the craziness and artificialness started to happen around SH's "image." Anyone know the official date of JA's hiring? I'm serious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563October 31, 2018 1:49 AM

[quote] Anyone know the official date of JA's hiring?

Beginning of 2016, when Sam and Cait denied being a couple in EOnline and Sam needed a new PR strategy

Sam and Luke Neal travelled together around the world (March 2016). Sam also brought Luke to the Outlander premiere and several private parties (April 2016) . After this trip, the gay rumors about Sam were everywhere and Luke -an actor and writer- deleted ALL his SM.

And right after this trip and parties, the horrible bearding started.

Sam and Luke at Burberry party, April 2016:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564October 31, 2018 2:30 AM

I like this Faye Thomas portrait...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565October 31, 2018 1:41 PM

Here's the interview of Kilt Daddy Sam with Saad Jones in NY today ;)

BuzzFeed News' AM To DM.- "The “Outlander” Cast Opened Up About Diversity On The Show And Sam Heughan Said He Loves The Name “Kilt Daddy”

"Outlander actors Sam Heughan, Sophie Skelton, and Richard Rankin stopped by BuzzFeed News’ AM to DM Wednesday morning for a wide-ranging interview conducted by Saeed Jones, whose recent tweets about the show have electrified fans."

“How do you feel about the name #KiltDaddy,” Jones asked Heughan, who has his fair share of intimate scenes on the show.

“It’s an excellent hashtag and you could probably live-tweet my whole life from now if that’s okay,” Heughan said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566October 31, 2018 9:38 PM

r566. Things are changing. In those rough times we obviously have to face now. Good news, somethings never change. Great find!

And some good news for the long time inhabitants of this thread.

Quotes from the surviving OL tumblrs. Sidenote, there are not so many left. But I like those two. Just follow the link. And make sure treading the recent posts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567October 31, 2018 10:25 PM

And to moonpoint at tumblr. You did your best. But you have been lead to the wrong track.

So, do Sam a favour and tell the fans, that he is probably gay. Do not hurt people. Do not hurt him.

Your blog is still read by a lot of OL fans, longtimes and new ones.

Being gay is not an illness, it is just how we are. It is just ervery day life.

by Anonymousreply 568October 31, 2018 10:40 PM

Tumblr shmumbler. What concerns me is the homophobic entertainment industry and that It shouldn’t be a crime for a gay actor to tell the truth about his life.

by Anonymousreply 569November 1, 2018 1:47 AM

Related: Hollywood homophobia persists in part because a cottage industry of PR flacks, paparzzi and gossip sites exist to feed off gay shame. In other words, market forces. Well, apparently the music industry is no different.

[quote]While the music industry has decided male queerness is again marketable, queer theory teaches that capitalism carved out gender and sexual roles as a means of control: categories that queerness is meant to threaten.

[quote]Market forces motivated tabloid outings in the 90s – the outrageous headlines sold papers. They’re similarly behind lists of the “best queer acts to watch” today.

[quote]Pop music has always been about selling hot young people getting it on, and Sivan represents the queer male finally claiming the right to sell his version of that story.

[quote]What the queer male must be wary of now is how capitalism proceeds to curate us – the pretty parts it will try to sell, and the other parts it will try to suppress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570November 1, 2018 6:13 AM

Not the we had any doubt -Sam loves wearing corsets, dresses.....- and he also can do the cat walk like a Victoria Secret Angel....xd

BTS today in Good Morning America.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571November 1, 2018 2:07 PM

[R571} ..Hysterical!!...Thanks for the morning laugh!

by Anonymousreply 572November 1, 2018 3:00 PM

New comments from tumblr.-

[quote]"If you ask me, Sam is barely in the closet." - Maybe he's feeling empowered and inspired by John Bell? If you are gay Sam, come on out! Your mommies will all still be here for you! No one cares. It's 2018 FFS!

[quote]Yeah maybe he has been inspired by the other one being a diva and not giving a fuck. No one cares about Ian though, can’t have feminine Jamie. Or should I say an ever more feminine Jamie.

[quote]If you ask me, Sam is barely in the closet. Everyday he sticks out another body part. This promo season has been enlightening in that regard. He's not even trying to hide it but then again, he doesn't have to. He has an entire fandom ready willing and able to do it for him.

Sam Heughan trying out to be the newest Vctoria's Secret Angel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573November 1, 2018 9:24 PM

r573. Great finds. Great summary. Looks good. I am wishing Sam all the very best.

by Anonymousreply 574November 1, 2018 10:11 PM

What a 'coincidence'!

This TMZ reporter always meets Sam at LAX. (He wanted to be seen ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575November 2, 2018 1:52 AM

'MOONPOINT'?

Wtf are you yabbering on about, Hitler frau Oracle

by Anonymousreply 576November 2, 2018 3:40 AM

r575 Oh, shit. How long before he gets seen with Beard #1 (MM) or #2 (Amy)?

by Anonymousreply 577November 2, 2018 3:52 AM

More interviews in L.A for Sam and the Outlander cast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578November 2, 2018 4:10 AM

[quote]'MOONPOINT'?

R576 Nothing is too insignificant for SpazPurvMuso troll to spew hate. Now, it's over a misspelled Tumblr blog. Better hurry back and babysit your sock accounts, sociopath.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579November 2, 2018 4:43 AM

Hello? The 1950's called. They want their "Win a dream date with a closeted gay actor" back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580November 2, 2018 6:28 AM

Let's do the Time Warp, again...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581November 2, 2018 6:30 AM

r550 you must be Such a fun person.

by Anonymousreply 582November 2, 2018 1:40 PM

R582 Tell us more about being a "fun person," ConTROLLing troll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583November 2, 2018 5:00 PM

lol

by Anonymousreply 584November 2, 2018 8:36 PM

r580. The 50s are obviously hitting my life again, I am born in 1962. All this homophobe, racist and back to my blood and ground rhetoric. This is awful and terrifies me.

Where are my glorious 70's in Germany, when everything was possible, when my mom in her 30's was lying in the sun in her garden, on the beach when being to Italy or France topless.

Where are my 80's gone, when I've met Freddie Mercury in Munich with his muse Barbara Valentin at gay bars? I am reading Tab Hunters bio right now. The other book on my bedside table is "Full service".

By the way, cause it was recommended here. And I read it in english, because there is obviously no german translation available.

So for our resident troll. You can name me anything here. Probably you are not a holder of a passport and never left the USA. To be honest, there is no need for you, you are living in one of the biggest states in the world.

To make it clear to you: 300 km of driving in a car brings me to Austria, Switzerland and Italy.

Driving 2000 km brings me to all European Union,. My office are nine people. And those nine people in summary speak those languages:

- Dutch - Englisch - French - German (with a lot of dialects: Bavarian, Schwäbisch, Sächsisch, Swiss German) - Italian - Spanish - Russian - Turkish

All of us are speaking and writing in a second language on a high-level. Some of us are firm in four languages.

So, you the troll is not close to be able to hold a candle for me.

by Anonymousreply 585November 2, 2018 9:04 PM

Sorry. I've forgot the reason I am here.

Remembered it. This is the guy I want to meet in the afternoon on the next day after a great party which finished at 5 am.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586November 2, 2018 9:19 PM

Oh. This is great. Never seen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587November 2, 2018 9:22 PM

Oh. A anothernever seen goodie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588November 2, 2018 9:35 PM

There are tons of neverseen goodies around. Enjoy it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589November 2, 2018 9:40 PM

R573

[quote]"If you ask me, Sam is barely in the closet." - Maybe he's feeling empowered and inspired by John Bell?

[quote]"Yeah maybe he has been inspired by the other one being a diva and not giving a fuck."

In fact, Sam reminds me of John Bell in these new pics from L.A.

Gay 'uncle' Sam:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590November 2, 2018 10:37 PM

r585 Don't worry about the troll. They are just scum on a pond, and their deepest fear is being ignored. Let them stew in their mediocrity and irrelevance.

by Anonymousreply 591November 2, 2018 11:26 PM

R590

The Sam stans from both sides, are hating that outfit and the new pics because they know -they can see it- that Sam looks too gay. John Bell's name has been mentioned several times and they can't stand it.

Those women need a 'straight' Sam to keep their sexual fantasies about him -and his 'Magical Golden Dirk', alive......lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592November 3, 2018 12:21 AM

And also, some damage control for the samcait shippers to forget Sam's obvious gayness......xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593November 3, 2018 12:32 AM

The Nazi PR Oracle has gone nuts and has started to use the thread as an autobiography. Nobody wants to know what you were doing in the 70s and 80s, ancient Hitler fiend.

by Anonymousreply 594November 3, 2018 1:17 AM

That ridiculous sexual obsesion with Sam reminds me of some of the SpazPurvMuso troll posts on these threads.......;)

by Anonymousreply 595November 3, 2018 3:46 AM

Link to the new thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596November 3, 2018 3:47 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597November 3, 2018 3:59 AM

[quote]Hello? The 1950's called. They want their "Win a dream date with a closeted gay actor" back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598November 3, 2018 4:03 AM

[quote][R585] Don't worry about the troll. They are just scum on a pond, and their deepest fear is being ignored. Let them stew in their mediocrity and irrelevance.

Well said, don't worry about the homophobic and misogynistic shill trolls. Thanks for those amazing -and rare- pics of Sam.

We're ending the thread #40 with +45,000 views. The most watched thread in Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 599November 3, 2018 4:12 AM

[quote]R573 Great finds. Great summary. Looks good. I am wishing Sam all the very best.

Me too.

by Anonymousreply 600November 3, 2018 4:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!