Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

SAM HEUGHAN, CLOSETED GAY ACTOR, LEAD IN "OUTLANDER" THE SPY WHO DUMPED ME" --PART 41

FOR THE NEWBIES. He's 38, never married, no legit girlfriends though his PR team has been pathetically pretending otherwise in SM. He pings to high heaven. The bios that stated he was gay, have been scrubbed. The clips of his gay roles have also dissapeared from Youtube.

Last year, Heughan and his rumored bf -Luke Neal- spent over a month travelling together around the world. Sam also brought Luke to the Outlander premiere and several private parties. . After this trip, the gay rumors about Sam were everywhere and Luke Neal-an actor and writer- deleted ALL his SM. People who met Heughan at the British theatre, say that Sam was openly gay before the STARZ contract:

[quote]"Knew him in the theatre scene back in the day. Nice guy. And openly gay then."

[quote]"Oh darling, of course I’m an old gossip. Have you never met a theatre queen before? Everyone in the biz knows he’s gay, which is not a big deal here. But it is in the US and in the movie industry, so I don’t think anyone was shocked or upset that he’s decided to closet. He's Luke Evans 2.0"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72November 6, 2018 5:24 AM

Link to the thread #40:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 3, 2018 3:43 AM

[quote]Not the we had any doubt -Sam loves wearing corsets, dresses.....- and he also can do the cat walk like a Victoria Secret Angel....xd

Sam in Good Morning America yesterday:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 3, 2018 4:17 AM

Things are changing in the homophobic and deluded Outlander world in tumblr....

[quote]"If you ask me, Sam is barely in the closet." - Maybe he's feeling empowered and inspired by John Bell? If you are gay Sam, come on out! Your mommies will all still be here for you! No one cares. It's 2018 FFS!

[quote] "Yeah maybe he has been inspired by the other one being a diva and not giving a fuck. No one cares about Ian though, can’t have feminine Jamie. Or should I say an ever more feminine Jamie."

[quote]"If you ask me, Sam is barely in the closet. Everyday he sticks out another body part. This promo season has been enlightening in that regard. He's not even trying to hide it but then again, he doesn't have to. He has an entire fandom ready willing and able to do it for him."

by Anonymousreply 3November 3, 2018 5:59 AM

So sad that some think it is a joke that Sam is doing the date thing to raise money for Cancer research and other things to do with cancer. Because of new discoveries every day you or someone you love may be saved because of all the money that is raised for research. I hope you remember that if you are ever diagnosed with it. I had cancer and they saved my life but ruined it at the same time. Today none of the things that happened to me would happen because of all the progress they have made.

by Anonymousreply 4November 3, 2018 11:39 AM

R4 I'm sorry to hear your life has been ruined AND you're not the only survivor, here. Your hardship doesn't give you the right to interfere with people sharing their opinions. You've done nothing but scold and chide other posters, misrepresent yourself and try to derail this thread. Until you contribute relevant content or engage in respectful dialogue, you're trolling and we'll call you on it.

by Anonymousreply 5November 3, 2018 7:13 PM

Hope a great guy wins the contest and they have an excellent time!

by Anonymousreply 6November 3, 2018 7:33 PM

R6 I was hoping the very same. However, I think TPTB would squash that and we wouldn’t see many photos and that would be unfortunate.

by Anonymousreply 7November 3, 2018 7:58 PM

[quote]Hope a great guy wins the contest

R6 Right? But we all know this is a Jennifer Allen/Homophobic Hollywood production designed to supply Heughan with a Tab Hunter-style beard free of charge -- all for a good cause!

[quote]“The key duties of an agency publicist is to craft a client’s image in the best way possible that enhances his or her career,” says Jennifer Allen of Viewpoint. “This means coming up with a workable, yet flexible plan, executing it and refining it as the client’s career progresses. It demands a working knowledge and personal relationships with key media, decision-makers, key studio, network and production executives, all of whom are necessary to make the plan succeed.” Viewpoint clients include Matt Damon, Dwayne Johnson, Kristen Stewart, Lily Tomlin, Zac Efron, Kate Mara, Kevin Bacon, and Jesse Eisenberg.

Her client list reads like a Stonewall convention.

[quote]“The most important part of the job is being honest, both with the client, as well as the media and those involved with a particular project,” she says. “Not all things are possible, or even desirable at all times. Having the foresight and ability to select and generate correctly is key.

Honest publicists? That's one for the oxymoron department.

[quote]The role of a publicist in the general sense hasn’t changed; it’s everything around it that is constantly evolving and it’s our job to not only remain relevant but to progress with the changing times accordingly.”

What "changing times" are we talkin' about, the 1950's?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 3, 2018 9:36 PM

r5 if people have the right to criticize Sam and all the other posters here that they don't like, like you always criticizing me, then I have the same right and can criticize whoever I want

by Anonymousreply 9November 3, 2018 9:44 PM

r9. No. You. Cant.

Because you are not here to discuss gay actor Sam Heughan's closeting.

The only purpose you are here, is to get some kind of recognition, which you obviously do not get in your real life.

So, no. You are not allowed or even welcome to critiicize anyone here.

You are just boring and probably a great asshole, naming you that it is in itself an insult to the most underrated part of our body.

So get the fuck out here. You will not change our minds. And you will still be the same knowless idiot who only is good in harassing other posters here.

by Anonymousreply 10November 3, 2018 10:08 PM

R10 I think I love you.

by Anonymousreply 11November 3, 2018 10:13 PM

r10 Wrong.

by Anonymousreply 12November 3, 2018 11:37 PM

r10. What did I get wrong? That you are boring and harassing other posters?

May it be that you are the french girl, who we got rid some couples of threads ago? The one we called out already. So be happy, that you survived your cancer. But this thread here, sorry to say this, is about gay actor Sam Heughan. About we see him. If you do not like this thread, just stay away. It will be more healthy for all of us.

And r11. Viele Küsse für Dich. This one is just for you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 4, 2018 12:07 AM

You can be sure. Mary is always her for us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 4, 2018 12:11 AM

Oh. And good night to all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 4, 2018 12:14 AM

Oh Hello. Which cutie you are?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 4, 2018 12:15 AM

Ok. Finally. This guy needs also a long sleep...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 4, 2018 12:25 AM

Rumors are that Sam is being considered for James Bond or another major movie. Producers would be wary of hiring a non-het appearing star to be a masculine lead that needs to be marketed overseas in very homophobic countries. Note that the idea of Jane Bond or an openly gay Bond were quickly nixed.

by Anonymousreply 18November 4, 2018 12:32 AM

He looked like he was wearing a wig on the cover of EW

by Anonymousreply 19November 4, 2018 12:35 AM

R18 Did Jennifer Allen send you? Piss off, homophobic shill.

by Anonymousreply 20November 4, 2018 1:01 AM

R18 Pullease, Barbara Broccoli. *yawn*

by Anonymousreply 21November 4, 2018 1:13 AM

Sam trying out to be the newest Victoria's Secret Angel in Good Morning America a couple of days ago....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 4, 2018 1:20 AM

Sam , the public demands full frontal nudity from you !

by Anonymousreply 23November 4, 2018 1:47 AM

Here we are again and let me introduce you to the two ancient denizens of this thread. There are only two main posters.

First, there is the uber homophobic OP, an 84 year old frau currently ensconced in a care home. She was in the hospice briefly but has recovered enough to type out her rants about all the thread's dissenters, who she believes are one person who she calls Spazmusopurv.

Next, is the Nazi PR Oracle. This 70 year old woman is Adolf Hitler's great niece and she is deeply, deeply homophobic. She and the OP will discuss how Sam is 'soooooooooo gay' and how he 'pings to high heaven'. They will talk about his 'gay wrist' and other offensive homophobic stereotypes. They will post pictures and caption them 'GAY SAM'. Their one aim is to ensure anyone searching 'Sam Heughan gay' finds these sadistic, homophobic threads.

Sam has recently refuted yet again the rumour that he is gay. The fraus cannot cope with this as it means their endless discussions of the closet and bearding are no longer relevant, so they ignore him.

by Anonymousreply 24November 4, 2018 1:59 AM

'And you will still be the same knowless idiot who only is good in harassing other posters here.'

An example of the Hitler Pr Oracle's horrific English.

by Anonymousreply 25November 4, 2018 2:02 AM

R22 He looks like he is enjoying that walk more than the models! Lol.

by Anonymousreply 26November 4, 2018 2:17 AM

Sad that in 2018 any man enjoying his feminine side must immediately be deemed GAY but the two fraus running these threads are repulsively homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 27November 4, 2018 2:23 AM

R20, R21, I'm the one who's homophobic and a shill because of reporting the realities of what exists in the very prejudiced entertainment industry of which I totally disapprove? Excuse me? You don't dis everyone else on DL who has said the same thing in much less diplomatic fashion about many other actors facing the same outdated ideas

WHY don't YOU show your support of Sam Heughan and start a PR campaign in his support? NO, you just want to insult others. I REFUSE to go down to your level and use low-class language to insult others. Maybe you should see my post as supporting gay actors for being almost suffocated by a antiquated system. What's wrong with you anyway?

by Anonymousreply 28November 4, 2018 2:26 AM

Sam Heughan is a privileged white straight actor who doesn't need any support from anyone! You are trying hard to undermine his entire career with these pathetic, endless threads. He must read them and HATE you.

by Anonymousreply 29November 4, 2018 2:34 AM

R24=R25=R27=R29=SpazPurMuso homophobic and misogynistic resident shill troll in these threads.

Troll, Sam said that he is honored that people think he is gay.

And yes, Sam is gay. His good and longtime friend from drama school and co-star Steven Cree knows . He said at a recent Con: "Sam also likes cock".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 4, 2018 2:44 AM

[quote][R24]=[R25]=[R27]=[R29]=SpazPurMuso homophobic and misogynistic resident shill troll in these threads

You can probably add R18; no doubt, another SpazPurvMuso alias. She always throws a hissy fit right after getting called out. Spew, spew, spew!

[quote]Sam Heughan is a privileged white straight actor

R29 Sounds like uber white supremacist rhetoric. SpazPurvMuso showing her true colors. Hate, hate, hate!

by Anonymousreply 31November 4, 2018 2:51 AM

Sam is a privileged white straight actor. He is not gay, he is not closeted, he is not bearding. Only pathetic Hitler and institutionalised fraus believe that he is.

by Anonymousreply 32November 4, 2018 2:55 AM

[quote]I REFUSE to go down to your level and use low-class language to insult others.

R28 Bullshit, CAPS LOCK. queen. You're also the OP of this the linked hate thread about the model Karolina Kurkova looking "too masculine." Busted!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 4, 2018 3:00 AM

R38, she is trying to imply this STRAIGHT model is GAY AND BEARDING.

This homophobic 70 year old frau takes any opportunity to impose fictional closets on women or men she finds attractive.

by Anonymousreply 34November 4, 2018 3:05 AM

Sources from previous threads:

[quote]" Ages ago, I mentioned here that Sam and one other man consistently shared a mutual address for 10+ years (they had multiple roommates, as other people's names came and went, but theirs were constant from place to place). On this man's Facebook page, you can find posts about him being in Thailand a few years ago, and it doesn't appear he was alone or that it was his first trip. This same man looks almost exactly like the man pictured with Sam at the bar that was posted on a Brazilian Twitter page (green lights, otherwise very dark, Sam and a man sitting next to each other). I'd drop the "almost," except lighting and camera angles make a positive ID tricky. The timeframe would be just about right. This same man used to post very regularly on Sam's original Twitter account, then went almost completely silent after Sam started to gain some fame. I believe he was a long-time love."

Sam and.....?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35November 4, 2018 3:08 AM

[quote]Sam is a privileged white straight actor. He is not gay, he is not closeted, he is not bearding. Only pathetic Hitler and institutionalised fraus believe that he is.

SpazPurvMuso troll us such a broken recordl. White bla, bla, bla, straight bla, bla, bla, not gay bla, bla, bla, not closeted bla, bla, bla, not bearding bla, bla, bla, Hitler bla, bla, bla, fraus bla, bla, bla. *yawn*

[R38], she is trying to imply this STRAIGHT model is GAY AND BEARDING.

R34 It's R28, CAPS LOCK queen, and the fact that you're defending her is obviously because it's you. haha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36November 4, 2018 3:12 AM

Those are NOT sources, they are people on other gossip forums! Most likely the OP and the Hitler frau go to other gossip sites and say the exact same shit they do on here!

by Anonymousreply 37November 4, 2018 3:22 AM

The PurvMuso troll is losing it because they know that their SHAMzie charade is over. So let's go back to the subject of this thread: Sam being gay.

Here's the interview with Sam in Elle Magazine, where he talked about his love life and used gender-neutral pronouns:

[quote]"I do remember one time when I was teenager and SOMEONE I was pursuing, and I think it was Valentine’s Day and I went to THEIR house with wine and glasses and flowers, and I put it outside THEIR door and waited for THEM and THEY didn’t turn up. And then I got this phone call the next day saying I should leave THEM alone and not stalk THEM, like it’s a bit scary that you’re leaving stuff outside my door, so it wasn’t really as successful as maybe I was hoping it to be."

[quote]"A het guy would just say “a girl I was pursuing.” It’s a huge tell."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38November 4, 2018 3:23 AM

He's British you spaz and we often use the pronoun THEY to make it less formal.

Just fuck off, you tragic fraus. SAM IS NOT GAY AND HE IS NOT BEARDING.

by Anonymousreply 39November 4, 2018 3:24 AM

R24 Let's tell everyone about you, R18/R34/R25/R27/R28/R32/R34 having a hissy fit...

SpazPurvMuso troll is a homophobic sociopath who loves to spew hate. She's had her threads deleted and multiple aliases redlined as troll accounts by the DL mods. Most DL'ers just scroll by threads they don't care about but SpazPurvMuso has actively tried to derail this thread. Her vehemence is just more evidence that deep down she knows Heughan is gay but she’s obsessed with needing to believe he's straight.

She's obsessed with others, like Harry Styles/1d, and was also busted on DL for doxing and cyberstalking some tumblr bloggers (a mentally ill, disabled trans couple and their children), exposing them to ridicule and endangerment. It forced them to close their blogs and the DL moderator deleted the offending 'Queer Enby' threads. She also started a thread about extracting codeine from OTC meds, which exposed her as an opioid user willing to get others addicted.

Originally, nobody knew why the DL Spaz troll was bothering with this thread. Then, Spaz started shilling for Paul Camuso and the beard, mentioning them by name. Later, Purv was caught using "spazzy" language to another blogger. We realized that the Spaz troll was somehow connected to Purv and Camuso. Bottom line, the troll is mentally ill; only a sick sociopath would fuck over their fellow DL'ers by promoting opioid addition (a national epidemic) or cyberstalking, doxing and exposing a vulnerable family and their children to harm and ridicule. She needs help.

by Anonymousreply 40November 4, 2018 3:25 AM

[quote]Did anyone else read the comments to SH's photos on this personal FB page(not the commercial one))? I just read the comments on a photo of him as Bruce Wayne, a photo from 3 years ago and there is a guy called Keith Kikki Fleming who said "El Divo..?1 x" and Ian Skewis said: "Yum". and "are you Madonna?;)" To me this definitely suggest people know he is gay. Also a comment on another photo from a guy called Mark: "Fuck me Heughan. I think I may be on the turn!! Lookin'good &thrilled you are smashing it x" and another "Sam you are such a hunk after Batman, it could turn me"

[quote]Definitely not comments a straight guy would make to another straight guy.

EXACTLY.

by Anonymousreply 41November 4, 2018 3:30 AM

[quote]SAM IS NOT GAY AND HE IS NOT BEARDING

R39 Maybe if you yell loudly enough you’ll convince yourself.

by Anonymousreply 42November 4, 2018 3:34 AM

R37, you think that SM likes are more reliable, right?.....lol Oh wait, your 'sources' have cut you off.

Of course, Cait knows the truth, Sam and her are the real Will & Grace:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43November 4, 2018 3:43 AM

[quote]You are trying hard to undermine his entire career with these pathetic, endless threads. He must read them and HATE you.

Huge Jackoff isn't worried about gay rumors (@ :22). Why should Heughan be?

[quote]It means I finally made it. I mean, you can't be a star without having a gay rumor out there, can you? (laughter)

He doesn't seem full of "HATE" that people talk about him being gay. But the CAPS LOCK queen would have us believe Heughan is full of HATE that we talk about him being gay.

Can you imagine a celebrity hating people for having an ongoing discussion about them? For that matter, can you imagine Heughan hating people talking about him? Of course, not. The real hater in this equation is the sociopath SpazPurvMuso troll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 4, 2018 4:31 AM

Sam is back in NY.

He's been at the fight in the Madison Square Garden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 4, 2018 5:32 AM

R41 Yep, and the photo where those comments appeared on Heughan's old FaceBook account - the one where he's holding the blow-up Orca whale with friends on a beach - has been scrubbed. Jennifer Allen must have agreed with us about how obviously they were pointing to the fact that he was openly gay back then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46November 4, 2018 3:28 PM

Heughan appears to be on the same trajectory as Luke Evans: starts out openly gay, career takes off, and suddenly he's a pussy hound and bearding. Then, once career is on firm footing he step out with boyfriend. Keep the "private life private" schtick but go back to being openly gay. Outright misrepresent yourself, play the gaslight game, give a couple of awkward interviews and land safely back in the gay community. Still, everyone knows what a lying scumbag he became. He doesn't get a pass. Some of the comments from stunned, "gaslighted" Luke Evans fans at the time:

[quote]looks like his publicist finally listened

[quote]So he's out of the closet again? When did this happen?

[quote]I thought he and his team decided to shove him back in the closet for the indefinite future.

[quote]Wha????? I could've sworn I read something on JJ yesterday, indicating he was into the ladies.

[quote]Most actors before they make it big go along with what their publicist wants unfortunately.

[quote]Luke used to be openly Gay and there are several interviews with him before he was famous where he clearly states that he is Gay. When his star began to rise, I suppose TPTB told him to be quiet and made his personal life off limits. They even had him parading around with women in London. I think because he is marketed as an action star, they think it will not work with him being openly Gay and that may be true. However, hiding in the dark and bushes will lead to a miserable life so I hope he stays out of the closet and lets the chips fall where they may.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47November 4, 2018 3:48 PM

Yaaaah new episode of Outlander is up, WOO HJOO. Maybe some emotionally stable women may actually turn up in this car crash thread

by Anonymousreply 48November 4, 2018 7:48 PM

R48 I think you lost your way, shill. Go back and tell the Gabaldon cultists on Dumblr that Gilligan's Rapelander is back for another season of homophobia, racism, stereotyping, sexual-violence-as-a-plot-device, cheesy production values, inconsistent writing, phoned-in acting and absurd storylines.

by Anonymousreply 49November 4, 2018 7:59 PM

[quote]Maybe some emotionally stable women may actually turn up

R48 SpazPurvMuso troll is projecting her desire to be emotionally stable. My advice: Stay on your meds.

by Anonymousreply 50November 4, 2018 8:10 PM

r50. Yeah. And definetly in the wrong thread. And definetly still an asshole. Probably hanging around with her besties from the very right political wing. Baah...

by Anonymousreply 51November 4, 2018 8:26 PM

Yasssss R40, you've made your thread all about the Spaz Troll, who has in fact NEVER been banned by Muriel or even greyed out.

The homophobic OP of this thread posts between gulps of oxygen. She's 84 and relentlessly homophobic and also racist. She only likes white privileged straight men like Sam Heughan.

by Anonymousreply 52November 5, 2018 3:10 AM

The Queer Enby threads were fucking hilarious and you repulsive fraus were the ones who got the threads closed down. In return, the denizens of the thread continue to wreak merry hell here and ensure any new posters know you for the arrant homophobes you are.

by Anonymousreply 53November 5, 2018 3:12 AM

Rare unseens of the PR Oracle's grandfather.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54November 5, 2018 3:14 AM

yes, he's still in NYC. My friend saw him at the gym.

by Anonymousreply 55November 5, 2018 3:32 AM

The PurvMuso troll last posts -R52/R53/R54 -prove that they need to be on it 24/7, posting multiple offensive and insulting comments because they're defending an indefensible position. They know that Sam is gay and the bearding is OVER, but they don't want people to talk about it so.................... let's go back to the topic they hate so much.....xd

R41 R46 [quote]Yep, and the photo where those comments appeared on Heughan's old FaceBook account - the one where he's holding the blow-up Orca whale with friends on a beach - has been scrubbed. Jennifer Allen must have agreed with us about how obviously they were pointing to the fact that he was openly gay back then.

The same happened with these gay comments that Sam posted about Steven Cree's 'shortest shorts and cock'. They were deleted but we still have the screencap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56November 5, 2018 3:43 AM

The Nazi PR Oracle needs to stop posting and then perhaps the Hospice frau would cease too.

by Anonymousreply 57November 5, 2018 5:10 AM

[quote]In return, [my aliases] continue to wreak merry hell here and ensure any new posters know [me] for the arrant homophobe [I am].

R53 Fixed it. Everyone knows it's just you and your aliases raising the profile of this thread on the internet. Knock yourself out, troll!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58November 5, 2018 5:44 AM

Let's take a break from Getty Images...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59November 5, 2018 3:04 PM

Muriel is aware that the troll is using hate speech and Nazi images to promote her homophobic, white supremacist agenda on DL.

by Anonymousreply 60November 5, 2018 4:10 PM

Sam loving to meet @jvn from Queer Eye today!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61November 5, 2018 5:51 PM

r61. Oh. Nice to meet you, Mrs. Big Tits.

by Anonymousreply 62November 5, 2018 6:24 PM

Could Sam be People's Sexiest Man Alive?

He will be on Jimmy Fallon tonight.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63November 5, 2018 8:37 PM

At least he left that fake gf he had. Still, once I realised he was gay, the whole perspective on actors did. He is not the only one gay but among the most obvious

by Anonymousreply 64November 5, 2018 10:50 PM

' They know that Sam is gay and the bearding is OVER, but they don't want people to talk about it so.................... let's go back to the topic they hate so much.....xd '

Nah fam, the bearding is going to get much worse. He is going to get engaged to a beard, marry a beard and have children with a beard, giving you all material for 5000 more threads.

by Anonymousreply 65November 5, 2018 11:43 PM

'Muriel is aware that the troll is using hate speech and Nazi images to promote her homophobic, white supremacist agenda on DL. '

Excuse me senile frau, I am using the word Nazi as a slur, not an endearment. The Nazis were known homophobes, just like you and the PR Oracle.

Muriel finds the Spaz Troll hilarious, always has.

by Anonymousreply 66November 5, 2018 11:45 PM

R66= SpazPurvMuso troll.

Sure, keep telling that to yourself, lol. That's why almost ALL of your comments are being greyed out.

A straight actor wouldn't need all this trolling, shilling and scrubbing ;)

Adorable Gay Sam for the troll:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67November 6, 2018 12:11 AM

He doesn't look gay and he isn't gay. He is het and he finds these threads incomparably embarrassing but you women hate him so on and on you go.

by Anonymousreply 68November 6, 2018 12:18 AM

Ugly Alzheimers frau! None of my posts are greyed out but your opening one is, as it is in every thread. Muriel knows you are full of shit and full of hatred for gay men.

by Anonymousreply 69November 6, 2018 12:21 AM

' Sam's Defender'??? There's nothing wrong with being gay. Being gay is NOT a crime. Saying that someone is gay is NOT hating on them.

Only homophobes like the SpazPurvMuso troll at R24/R25/R27/R29/R32/R34/R37/R39/R52/R53/R54/R57/R65/R66/R68 and R69 think like that.

[quote]Originally, nobody knew why the DL Spaz troll was bothering with this thread. Then, Spaz started shilling for Paul Camuso and the beard, mentioning them by name. Later, Purv was caught using "spazzy" language to another blogger. We realized that the Spaz troll was somehow connected to Purv and Camuso. Bottom line, the troll is mentally ill; only a sick sociopath would fuck over their fellow DL'ers by promoting opioid addition (a national epidemic) or cyberstalking, doxing and exposing a vulnerable family and their children to harm and ridicule. She needs help.

Yep, the troll is busted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70November 6, 2018 12:41 AM

[quote]None of my posts are greyed out

R69 No, they're redlined, like I've seen several of your aliases. You even admitted it on a now deleted Queer Enby thread...

[quote]Well, I'm the OP and have yet to be banned from posting, despite this having occurred many times to me under my other DL alias. I still expect to log on and find I can't post and it sometimes stays like that for over a week. I hope I can rely on you to keep this thread going under some guise.

Muriel zapped your cyberstalking and doxing threads into oblivion, maggot. Busted!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71November 6, 2018 1:50 AM

Don't rain on my parade, bitchez. We're overdue for a musical interlude from the anti-diva diva, herself...

[quote]Didn't you call Tim Cook to get him to change how Siri says your name?

...La Streisand...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72November 6, 2018 5:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!