Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of New York City Season 10 - Part NINE

Brought to you by Skinny Girl multimedia.

Where our motto is, "It's not a lie, if you believe it."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600August 11, 2018 1:53 AM

Here's a link to Part 8.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 1, 2018 5:52 PM

Physician, heal thyself!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 1, 2018 5:52 PM

Dorinda's a guest on WWHL tonight, with Isaac Mizrahi.

Should be good!

by Anonymousreply 3August 1, 2018 6:22 PM

From the old thread:

[quote] What's with the Kenya love here? I get a strong sociopathic vibe from her. Downright scares me.

[quote] I think it's just a few of her minions, R590. Similar to what Bethenny does. It's basically just an online and social media blitz that they use to generate good p.r. for themselves. Pay a few people to post favorable things about them online, defend them when people talk crap, and basically just promote them. Jill Zarin was a pro at this, and they both took a page from her playbook. That's why you see so many pro-Bethenny and pro-Kenya posts here, along with so many anti-Carole and anti-Tinsley posts.

I totally agree with this.

In Hollywood, people hire publicists and public relations firms.

Reality stars just hire random people to scour the internet for their name, and then either promote them or do "damage control."

by Anonymousreply 4August 1, 2018 6:45 PM

So what happened between Fredrik and Bethenny?

I never watched their show together, but the last thread mentioned how Bethenny savaged Fredrik.

Did they have a falling out? Did it end badly? What's the scoop?

by Anonymousreply 5August 1, 2018 8:14 PM

What is it about Miss Skinnygirl... She's almost really pretty, but something off about her? Is it her eye make-up, or tweezed eyebrows? She needs to eat a sack of burgers too, AND keep 'em down!

by Anonymousreply 6August 1, 2018 8:25 PM

Rumor has it that Bethenny and Carole make out before the boat crashes.

by Anonymousreply 7August 1, 2018 8:46 PM

Drama on the high seas! And piss in the pants!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2018 8:47 PM

That was the old Bethenny, R6. She looked half way decent back then.

How she looks like a shriveled up hag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2018 8:51 PM

What's Jason Hoppy been up to lately?

Damn, he has a nice bod.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 1, 2018 9:42 PM

Not sure you're serious r7 but I would totally be down with that.

by Anonymousreply 11August 1, 2018 9:43 PM

Why do you people think that Bethenny and Carole were in a lesbian relationship?

If you just google "Bethenny Frankel Photos," nearly every one will be of her on a beach, in a bikini, with some random guy.

She's a whore. A big whore. Who sleeps around a lot. With guys.

I really don't think that she's a lesbian, or even bi. Carole might be, but not Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 12August 1, 2018 10:10 PM

Is it true Jill rigged the boat to crash?

by Anonymousreply 13August 1, 2018 10:14 PM

The dramatic boat ride from hell

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 1, 2018 10:14 PM

[quote] Is it true Jill rigged the boat to crash?

Yes.

She flew to Colombia on the red eye, sped to the dock, dove in the water with her scuba gear, cut the hydraulics line, dried off, took a cab back to the airport, got on a return flight, and was back home in less than 24 hours.

Phew!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 1, 2018 10:17 PM

R5 you can see Bethenny work Fredrik's last nerve on their ill-fated show here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 1, 2018 10:20 PM

Damn at R16, she really is a maniac.

Can you imagine arguing with that every day in a marriage? I think I'd kill myself.

At least Carole escaped from that friendship with her dignity intact.

And Fredrik handled himself well, also.

by Anonymousreply 17August 1, 2018 10:26 PM

plz get the fuk rid of beth, she is a toxic fuk who brings down ev show with her neg drama. GROSSSSSSS

by Anonymousreply 18August 1, 2018 10:30 PM

Not sure about Carole's dignity, since she can't seem to stop looking for fan support for her decision to leave.

by Anonymousreply 19August 1, 2018 10:34 PM

Why does she need support, R19?

She left the show of her own volition. It was her choice, and it's a done deal.

Carole doesn't need anything more from the show. Unlike Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 20August 1, 2018 10:45 PM

It’s Bethenny’s tragedy that she’s not a lesbian. NB. that Ellen clearly had a lady boner for her when she developed Bethenny’s hugely unsuccessful talk show. Her inability to turn off the alpha dog energy, her appetite for scorched earth confrontations and tearful rapprochements in her relationships , even her Andrew Dice Clay meets Cosmo magazine wiseacre schtick - would probably actually serve her well as a gay woman - they don’t serve her well with straight men or as an easy “girlfriend” to other straight women. Carole is not a conventional frau, but she’s ultimately way happier talking about boys with Tinsley, Dorinda or horny grandma Ramona then she is talking about Bethenny’s endless reservoir of super important feelings.

by Anonymousreply 21August 1, 2018 10:46 PM

I don't disagree, R20, and yet Carole is on social media polling her fans re whether she did the right thing to leave the money and be true to her "values." A fairly transparent spin, but I think she's not as confident as she appears.

by Anonymousreply 22August 1, 2018 10:48 PM

Bitchenny seems to come off a little homophobic in the video of the counter top, saying the construction workers don't need to hear about Derek's "physique" ... yet at the end she's high-fiving the construction workers saying "We got it up!" Hate her. Love Freddie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 1, 2018 10:48 PM

r23, I think people were expecting more Will and Grace, but the whole Bethenny Frederik show’s vibe was way more “grouchy big sister and bratty little brother” which is kind of the lesbian-gay guy default vibe. Also, another one of Bethenny’s dykey tendencies is her love of getting an honorary bro pass from working class guys. Luann, who’s tragedy is that she’s not a gay man, might discreetly go for a bit of rough trade in between cabaret performances, but she didn’t move to Manhattan to yuk it up with the goombas who install her countertops.

by Anonymousreply 24August 1, 2018 11:00 PM

What if the “values” Carole says she won’t compromise for the show anymore have to do with Bethenny and the Sknnygirl show coercing her to be on the down low about a same-sex love affair, and she feels like it’s wrong to have gone along with it?

by Anonymousreply 25August 2, 2018 12:22 AM

Rewatching last week. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but when Carole went to talk to Sonja and was probing Sonja about what she did to offend Bethenny, Sonja did say “she thinks, you know, maybe you’re just not that into her,” and “you had a great thing going,” and Carole kept asking for more and more detail. Maybe Carole promised not to out her love affair with Bethenny but tried to lure Sonja into explicitly saying it on camera. Sonja did say “maybe you need a divorce lawyer.” Carole did kiss Bethenny on the face and say “I do love you” after that. I bet Carole was trying to get it said on camera.

by Anonymousreply 26August 2, 2018 12:44 AM

Carole should write a book about it. Hiding in plain sight on reality TV. What remains after a wild sapphic ride.

by Anonymousreply 27August 2, 2018 12:46 AM

Carole should say Bethenny is an abusive girlfriend who fat shamed her and drove her to an eating disorder so she wouldn’t be starving alone.

by Anonymousreply 28August 2, 2018 12:49 AM

If you close your eyes while drunk Dorinda talks, you’ll see Marge Simpson. I promise.

by Anonymousreply 29August 2, 2018 12:51 AM

I can't wait to see Dorinda yell at Bethenny.

It's been a long time coming!

by Anonymousreply 30August 2, 2018 1:04 AM

R9 "I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight!"

by Anonymousreply 31August 2, 2018 1:48 AM

They didn’t want to board the ship to ho home initially, “complaining right off the bat.” But production “pushed them to continue because they knew it would make good TV.”

Things got worse when the boat finally left the dock. Turbulent seas caused several people to get sick. And when the boat’s anchor caught mid-ride, the reality stars were left terrified.

“It was a disaster,” the source said. “The vessel was so shaky and the waters so rocky that the women got really sick. Things began flying off the boat. The engine caught on fire. None of the crew spoke English. None of the women felt safe. Carole got sick and was throwing up overboard. The others were all screaming for help. They were all scared out of the minds. They thought they were going to die out there.”

by Anonymousreply 32August 2, 2018 1:52 AM

Every single season of every single franchise: “I just wanted to have a nice time, relax with the girls. How did we end up with all this drama?”

by Anonymousreply 33August 2, 2018 1:54 AM

[quote] They thought they were going to die out there

Honestly, they could have.

What in the hell kind of charter boat was that, and who chartered it?? I would NEVER have gone out on that thing.

Were there life vests, fire extinguishers, etc., on board? I doubt it.

That was really dangerous for BRAVO to send them out on that boat, but OH, the headlines it would have made!

"Entire RHONY cast dead, as vacation boat sinks in the Caribbean." Lol

by Anonymousreply 34August 2, 2018 1:59 AM

If you didn’t believe these shows will stop at nothing before...this is how fucked up reality TV is.

by Anonymousreply 35August 2, 2018 2:02 AM

[quote] They thought they were going to die out there

You would not believe how many boats catch fire on the open ocean.

Between the rough seas and the fire, that trip really could have ended in disaster. No kidding.

by Anonymousreply 36August 2, 2018 2:07 AM

The engine didn't catch fire. They really milked that for all it was worth. Then the cameras stopped filming, not because they feared for their lives, but because they couldn't control them while the boat was rocking. However, we were presented with some memorable visuals and commentary. They were vomiting, peeing and shitting themselves. Sadly, God did not answer Bethenny's prayers so she did not get diarrhea, thereby missing her target weight of 88 pojnds..

by Anonymousreply 37August 2, 2018 2:10 AM

Bethenny looked morbidly obese next to Carole’s bag of bones.

by Anonymousreply 38August 2, 2018 2:11 AM

Well bitches do we believe the boat trip was real or fake?

by Anonymousreply 39August 2, 2018 2:18 AM

Shots fired.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40August 2, 2018 2:19 AM

If it was fake, the Sonja should be acting on Broadway, not doing burlesque shows.

by Anonymousreply 41August 2, 2018 2:20 AM

I am so confused by the schedule now. So next week is not the finale? Which means they are airing the finale and reunion episodes all at 8pm EST if Dallas premiers on 8/15 at 9pm?

by Anonymousreply 42August 2, 2018 2:21 AM

[quote] Shots fired

That's it. I'm officially team Jill.

Bring Jill back to the show, and let those two evil bitches fight it out for survival.

by Anonymousreply 43August 2, 2018 2:24 AM

What lies has Bethenny told on the show? You know right that I didn’t even go to a rehab?

by Anonymousreply 44August 2, 2018 2:24 AM

I mean did anyone honestly think Carole just quit? Please.

by Anonymousreply 45August 2, 2018 2:25 AM

Tinsley does herself no favors. She never offers any kind of real POV, even in group scenes.

by Anonymousreply 46August 2, 2018 2:26 AM

The cast has a message for Bethenny...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 2, 2018 2:28 AM

Hey, B....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 2, 2018 2:29 AM

Ramona with the crab was funny.

At least they managed some light hearted moments on this trip

by Anonymousreply 49August 2, 2018 2:30 AM

Bethenny is a shrill ball shrinking bitch who is tedious to watch because she speaks over everyone who is talking. Jill is every Jewish stereotype rolled into one unappealing, whining, social climbing, needy package. She also needs a nose job. Bobby is better of where he is than here with her. I don't watch the show but as a New Yorker I am embarrassed that our city has a media association with these dumb cunts.

by Anonymousreply 50August 2, 2018 2:34 AM

"I don't watch the show but I felt compelled to post in a thread about said show"

Sure, r50.

by Anonymousreply 51August 2, 2018 2:36 AM

Um Heather, Kristen and Julie lest the show on their own. B's full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 52August 2, 2018 2:41 AM

Julie. Wow. Forgot she exists.

by Anonymousreply 53August 2, 2018 2:41 AM

[quote] Um Heather, Kristen and Julie lest the show on their own. B's full of shit

More lies from Bethenny Frankel.

She can't B believed anymore.

by Anonymousreply 54August 2, 2018 2:42 AM

So did her husband R53

by Anonymousreply 55August 2, 2018 2:47 AM

Jules and Kristen did NOT leave on their own. LMAO.

by Anonymousreply 56August 2, 2018 2:54 AM

I'd much rather see Heather over Jill any day. There must be a lot of Jill minions here eh?

by Anonymousreply 57August 2, 2018 2:55 AM

Is that Bethenny tweet real or made up? It definitely sounds like her - she is like every insecurities loudmouth you have ever heard who can’t stand to be challenged and thinks only she knows the real facts. Bitchenny!

by Anonymousreply 58August 2, 2018 2:57 AM

I think Heather may have seen the writing on the wall and probably chose to leave, but I doubt there was much protestation from the producers. She was a really good addition to the cast, but was obviously brought on initially to be a "Bethenny type" and when the real Bethenny returned, Heather was likely elbowed out. I liked that Heather didn't feel the need to kiss anyone's ass and wasn't afraid to call the other ladies on their shit, including Bethenny. She's one of the only Housewives that has left this franchise that I actually kind of miss. I will probably feel the same about Carole in her absence.

by Anonymousreply 59August 2, 2018 3:05 AM

R59 Forgetting someone.....

by Anonymousreply 60August 2, 2018 3:14 AM

That same Twitter acct is now saying Jill's return is in the hands of Luann..? If she brings her back as an "unpaid" friend.

by Anonymousreply 61August 2, 2018 3:33 AM

LuAnn and Dorinda are actually "real" friends with Jill.

If they could have lobbied to have her come back, then why didn't they already? I call bullshit.

Unless Bitchenny made some sort of threat to Bravo, using her pull with Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 62August 2, 2018 3:52 AM

I'll bet that Jill would jump at any chance to get back on this show, paid or unpaid. I'm sure she believes that if she could just get back on, even as a "friend of", she will charm audiences and have them clamoring for her official return.

by Anonymousreply 63August 2, 2018 3:54 AM

Why do we believe this guy? He was just saying a couple days ago that Jill was in talks to replace Carole now he's saying it's just an unpaid friend while Jill says no one has even called her.

I maintain that Bethenny would not film with Jill in that capacity.

by Anonymousreply 64August 2, 2018 3:57 AM

so exhausting

by Anonymousreply 65August 2, 2018 4:17 AM

This is why Trump won. This kind of show should be axed

by Anonymousreply 66August 2, 2018 4:21 AM

That conversation between Bethenny and Dorinda on the little island, was probably the most sincere thing I've ever seen on this show.

It seemed very heartfelt and real. Those are the moments that remind me why I watch. I cannot tell you how much I hate forced and fake interactions between these ladies.

by Anonymousreply 67August 2, 2018 4:40 AM

Am I a bad person because I laughed at them on the boat ride back?

It was hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 68August 2, 2018 4:50 AM

All the millennials will stop watching the show once Carole leaves. She really brought in the young viewers.

by Anonymousreply 69August 2, 2018 4:52 AM

What a horrible advertisement for Colombia.

I don't think that anyone from the US will be vacationing there, after watching this episode.

by Anonymousreply 70August 2, 2018 5:01 AM

^ Yes, not only the boat ride from hell but the diarrhea from the food.

by Anonymousreply 71August 2, 2018 5:09 AM

The diarrhea is the worst part, R71.

Who in the hell wants to go on vacation and be puking and shitting the whole time?

LuAnn literally shit the bed! Which must have happened while she was sleeping or something. That's fucking disgusting.

No thank you.

If I want that, I'll just eat some romaine lettuce or eat at Chipotle Grill.

by Anonymousreply 72August 2, 2018 5:11 AM

^ I agree. LOL.

At the end it showed the maid cleaning the mattress where one of them shit in their sleep. I guess that was Lu. Disgusting. And there was also some tissue or something on the stairs with shit on it and a comment about skid marks. Which pig left that there? Even children would have behaved better than them. I think the staff hated them, with their poor manners and childish fighting and drama. This was their way of getting even with them and making sure they never return.

by Anonymousreply 73August 2, 2018 5:20 AM

I've only watched the last 2 seasons to see what all the fuss was about. After the reunion next week or whenever it is aired I am done. These grown women, most of them mothers, haven't matured a day beyond 16. They are mentally fucking ill and are what is wrong with society today. I have to agree with R66.

by Anonymousreply 74August 2, 2018 5:24 AM

But I live for this show.

Will someone pls tell me if Bethenny is a borderline, or just a bitch? She is so witty, you have to admit, and did more for Puerto Rico than the US govt. I thought it was hilarious when she called Carole America's Houseguest.

by Anonymousreply 75August 2, 2018 5:33 AM

She either has Borderline or NPD.

by Anonymousreply 76August 2, 2018 5:45 AM

Now Carole can devote all her energy to her senior year. Smart call, Girlfriend!

by Anonymousreply 77August 2, 2018 6:23 AM

I laughed at the boat ride only because it was housewives. If they were all good people I would have felt bad.

LuAnn, Sonja and Ramona have no manners. Not surprised they left the hotel with shit stains everywhere like the deplorables they are

by Anonymousreply 78August 2, 2018 6:50 AM

Bitchenny, perfect name.

by Anonymousreply 79August 2, 2018 7:45 AM

a defiant Dorinda said on WWHL that she does not have a drinking problem and that she might choose to cut down on her drinking while filming next season.

by Anonymousreply 80August 2, 2018 8:53 AM

Dorinda gets so trashy when angry. Don't know what WASP late husband saw in her.

by Anonymousreply 81August 2, 2018 10:18 AM

I love Colombia! I know everything about the country because I own a Shakira album and I have been there 10 times and I will keep returning! The shitting and boating accident are what make it so exciting and special! Also the cocaine!!!

by Anonymousreply 82August 2, 2018 10:29 AM

I loved that Lu said she left ultimate gift. Classy. She shit the bed. I did that once too, I was 4.

R63 is fwend when speaking of Jill.

by Anonymousreply 83August 2, 2018 10:53 AM

Heather, Kristen, Aviva, Alex, Jill. Interesting that the only women who remained married to their husbands from when they were on the show have been fired or quit.

Bethenny, Ramona, LuAnn—all divorced their screen husbands.

Carole, Tinselbrains, Sonja—windowed/divorced their windfalls before being cast.

by Anonymousreply 84August 2, 2018 11:18 AM

r66/74, give it the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 85August 2, 2018 11:37 AM

Would they cut Dorinda too? She claimed on WWHL that she hasn't been asked back yet. Ramona apparently already got her letter for next season.

by Anonymousreply 86August 2, 2018 11:44 AM

beth seems mentally ill, I think its mean of them to keep her on the show, as she obviously needs medical intervention for her creepy bitchface skaggy drama...

hope jill kicks beths ass back to hell.

by Anonymousreply 87August 2, 2018 12:12 PM

Bethenny may be a lot of things, but I don't think she's a liar. Whatever the story is with Carole, it's probably a lot more complicated than "I quit."

I'm also pretty sure that the other HWs who left didn't do so voluntarily, with the possible exception of Heather. Alex, Jules, Barshop, Zarin, Bensimon, Aviva, Kristen, and that party planner "friend" weren't asked back.

by Anonymousreply 88August 2, 2018 12:36 PM

R88 Uh, yeah, Bethenny is a liar. Remember a little show called "Bethenny Ever After" where she pretended to be madly in love with that dude?

by Anonymousreply 89August 2, 2018 2:17 PM

I got a little teary when Dorinda asked Lu if she wanted to talk and Lu reached out and hugged her. I dunno. It seemed like a genuine moment and not the typical housewife thing to do (i.e. yell and scream and fight). I love Dorinda, warts and all. I don't think she has a drinking problem but damn she's got a lot of anger and other emotions bottled up inside. I really do love the dynamic between these bitches and I hope it doesn't get fucked up w.o Carole and with new blood.

by Anonymousreply 90August 2, 2018 2:29 PM

R90 getting that wasted and slurry off one drink does seem like maybe she as an alcohol allergy or something

by Anonymousreply 91August 2, 2018 2:35 PM

DoDo's a drunk. She goes into blackout and doesn't remember the bile that issues forth from her mouth the night before. That's why it takes her time to understand what went wrong and what she did. It could be one drink or seven. The girl's a drunk and doesn't want to/can't admit it to herself and shuts down anyone who even hints she has a problem. Last night on WWHL she shut down Andy when he showed the clip of her and Luann. She doesn't get it and she's coasting on her ignorance.

by Anonymousreply 92August 2, 2018 2:54 PM

I absolutely hate when people throw around drunk on any of these franchises when we all know producers ply them with booze during filming.

by Anonymousreply 93August 2, 2018 3:25 PM

Jill Zaaaarin is on Insta stories with a poll: who wants to see her back on the show as a fwend? The votes are running about 80% in her favor.

by Anonymousreply 94August 2, 2018 4:27 PM

I wonder why now the friend thing is an option. Luann and Jill have always been friends so why couldn't she have filmed with her during any season?

by Anonymousreply 95August 2, 2018 4:46 PM

Dorinda is probably not an alcoholic but rather a heavy drinker who can't hold her booze.

by Anonymousreply 96August 2, 2018 5:27 PM

Bethenny clearly has no self-awareness whatsoever - she was really rude to carole at the meal a couple of epsiodes ago then was deeply offended when carole wanted to leave the bar afterwards because of the 'toxic atmosphere' that she herself had created. She seems constantly perplexed that carole doesn't want to be around her, throwing out 'I don't think you like me' as an accusation against her, as though her own bad behaviour is irrelevant, then she's sitting there muttering 'shoot me now' when carole and tinsley are talking right next to her. Does she have sense whatsoever of the effects of her own behavour? most people develop a sense of this when they're growing out of toddler-hoos, but it's like she never did. Everyone must love her even though she's a complete bitch to them and the two things are mutually irrelevant in her mind.

by Anonymousreply 97August 2, 2018 6:42 PM

*toddlerhood, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 98August 2, 2018 6:45 PM

r89 Didn’t she eat fish at the Sloppy Tuna multiple times on Bethenny Ever After? Guess she developed a later in life allergy... or she needs to be the center of attention.

by Anonymousreply 99August 2, 2018 7:11 PM

The "friend" designation has to do with your standing in the cast, R95. If the producers didn't object, I suppose she could have filmed a scene with LuAnn or Ramona (the two were together on the Marrakesh trip that Ramona mentioned recently), just as she filmed a scene with Bethenny after the funeral. Ramona's friend Missy turns up from time to time, but she doesn't have "friend" status on the show.

by Anonymousreply 100August 2, 2018 7:29 PM

Carole, as a millennial, should consider a move to Below Deck - Staten Island

by Anonymousreply 101August 2, 2018 7:44 PM

Uppity classist snob LuMan always going off about having class and then on her way out of the resort comments about leaving the ultimate gift, which was her shit smears all over the mattress. And probably the toilet and bathroom too. Glad they didn't show a clip of that mess. No thought or concern that someone literally had to clean up her shit. Then she's off to practice, singing about "Money can't buy you class, yeah, yeah, money can't buy you class" = mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 102August 2, 2018 8:12 PM

Bethany is saying on twitter that Carole was fired. You saw that right everybody or am I behind?

by Anonymousreply 103August 2, 2018 8:26 PM

she's not mentally ill, she's just ridiculously self-absorbed and entitled. well, maybe a little BPD, if we're being honest.

by Anonymousreply 104August 2, 2018 8:27 PM

Yes. Bethenny's saying Carole was fired; Carole's saying she has superior values and accordingly had to leave; Dorinda says she doesn't have a drinking problem, and Zaaaaarin's taking a poll to see how many of her fans want her back on the show (a lot, apparently). And I'm sure Lu Ann wants everyone to know that she has class.

by Anonymousreply 105August 2, 2018 8:30 PM

^ Maybe the ones who don't want her (Jill) back aren't speaking up. We're only hearing from those who want her back, which is probably not the majority of the HW viewers.

by Anonymousreply 106August 2, 2018 8:33 PM

The poll's on her Insta stories, so presumably the majority of responders are people who follow her there. Most are probably fans; I hate-follow her because I am petty and vindictive.

by Anonymousreply 107August 2, 2018 8:35 PM

I was most upset about all the food they made for these ladies for breakfast and they barely ate 15% of it. That food looked good, too. I just hope the staff boxed up the leftovers and took it home to their families.

by Anonymousreply 108August 2, 2018 8:45 PM

So true R97, you nailed it. Here B is a shrieking, crying banshee wondering why Carole doesn't want to hang out with her. Hon, try a different approach.

Dorinda has to be on anti-depressants. There is no way someone who has two margaritas or glasses of wine acts that drunk. Or she is a big fat liar. I am guessing the latter. I love Dorinda but her reaction on WWHL was complete denial. I do think she has a problem. She is probably a functioning/borderline alchi, as is Ramona, as is Sojna as is LuAnn.

by Anonymousreply 109August 2, 2018 9:01 PM

^ Who said I only had two?

by Anonymousreply 110August 2, 2018 9:06 PM

For many alcoholics one drink is all it takes, and a common refrain is "I only had a couple of drinks."

by Anonymousreply 111August 2, 2018 9:41 PM

Why is Bethenny so invested in saying Carole was fired? To show her dominance? Carole should just out Bitchenny as a lesbian coke head and say fuck you bitch.

by Anonymousreply 112August 2, 2018 11:29 PM

Same reason Carole was so invested in having her followers ratify her decision to stick with her superior "values."

by Anonymousreply 113August 2, 2018 11:31 PM

Lezzie dramatics

by Anonymousreply 114August 3, 2018 12:10 AM

Two women who have to be right, at any cost.

by Anonymousreply 115August 3, 2018 12:11 AM

R115 Most people seem to be like that these days. I honestly relish opportunities to say, oops, you are right and I was wrong, and I apologize. Many people are dumbfounded by that nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 116August 3, 2018 12:16 AM

Clearly Bethenny is threatened that everyone knows she is a controlling mess

by Anonymousreply 117August 3, 2018 12:23 AM

Dorinda was still drunk when she awoke the next morning.

by Anonymousreply 118August 3, 2018 12:24 AM

Jill will bring back a needed elegance that has been lacking the past few seasons.

by Anonymousreply 119August 3, 2018 12:24 AM

Miss Cohen said Carole quit, so who do you believe?

by Anonymousreply 120August 3, 2018 2:06 AM

R109 I think it's the coke. Mix that shit with just one glass of alcohol and the beast can really come out.

by Anonymousreply 121August 3, 2018 2:08 AM

KKB weighs in...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122August 3, 2018 2:11 AM

Bitchenny is the classic narcissist - she is the only one who quit? LOL

by Anonymousreply 123August 3, 2018 2:13 AM

Did you read what KKB wrote? "We [Bensimon and Bravo] made a deal which I agreed to". That's not quitting; that's taking a lump sum or some other benefit in exchange for getting disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 124August 3, 2018 2:16 AM

Oh please. Kelly was fired just like the other three that year. Even Jill admitted she was fired.

by Anonymousreply 125August 3, 2018 2:17 AM

I applaud Carole trolling B - we know who has the most to lose with her dirty secrets being exposed - Bitchenny!

by Anonymousreply 126August 3, 2018 2:47 AM

B, the morning after the drunken, emotional beat down, before the boat trip: " . . . I pray for diarrhea."

Of course, she does -

by Anonymousreply 127August 3, 2018 2:50 AM

"That's not quitting; that's taking a lump sum or some other benefit in exchange for getting disappeared."

No, you're thinking like a rational person. KKB hasn't been on the show since 2011 and yet still tweets about it daily trying to get everyone to believe her alternative "facts" like her breakdown was a breakthrough, and her mental illness/drug addiction wasn't on full display during her tenure on the show.

The HWs are given contracts to appear each season. That's the agreement she had with the show. A new contract was never offered to her, which to any normal person is the same as being fired. But, the fact that her contract wasn't renewed gives her the ability to say she wasn't fired.

by Anonymousreply 128August 3, 2018 2:54 AM

So . .. . currently watching the rerun of the boating episode; observation:

The gals are frolicking around in the tidepool; all are attired in white bathing suits/bikinis of varying styles. Except for Carole: she's in an all black swimming suit. She's the Villain; she made B cry. Waah!

Staged.

by Anonymousreply 129August 3, 2018 2:56 AM

I'll take B over C any day. Much better television. I find them both insufferable, but since when did DL fall in love with Carole?

It's much easier just to hate all of them.

by Anonymousreply 130August 3, 2018 2:57 AM

Wrong, r129. Carole wore black because she is the young, hip one among a sea of white old ladies.

by Anonymousreply 131August 3, 2018 3:10 AM

Lu is out again...after 3 weeks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132August 3, 2018 3:19 AM

I was never in! I stayed at home and turned tricks. I like it anon, lights low.

The big scandal is Bitchenny pumping fir Andy and then doing cocaine. Ronan is writing about it.

by Anonymousreply 133August 3, 2018 3:27 AM

Pimping for

by Anonymousreply 134August 3, 2018 3:28 AM

Lu's body was sick on that trip. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 135August 3, 2018 3:29 AM

Now that Carole is gone, can they bring back Aviva? That bitch called it like she saw it and her father, George, even threatened to com to Ramona's funeral and finger her corpse in the coffin. That's what you call good family entertainment.

Aviva accusing Carole of using a ghostwriter to her face is still one of the greatest moments in NY history.

by Anonymousreply 136August 3, 2018 3:41 AM

lets hope jill will give the much loathed bethanny so much grief that she will at long last either be fired, quit, or jump off her condo....

by Anonymousreply 137August 3, 2018 3:47 AM

I agree 100%, R136!

Aviva is, was and always will be my favorite Housewife. And she's actually MARRIED!

That, and she wouldn't stand for Bethenny's shit, for even one second. They would butt heads for sure.

And now that the mean girls (Heather, Carole, and Kristen) are all gone, Aviva can be herself again.

by Anonymousreply 138August 3, 2018 4:17 AM

ditch Tinsley too and bring back Jill and Aviva.

I'm tired of Sonja but obviously she won't be fired now that Carole is gone

I would like a Ramona/Bethenny/LuAnn/Sonja/Dorinda/Jill/Aviva cast. There would be nonstop personality clashes. Aviva probably won't return though as she recently was quoted saying producers tried getting her drunk while filming

by Anonymousreply 139August 3, 2018 4:21 AM

Aviva maybe, but George no way. He is vile and creepy. Unless maybe by now he's in a rest home and won't be joining her on the show. But I don't think anyone wants him back. He was disgusting and is probably a "grab 'em by the pussy" Trump lover.

by Anonymousreply 140August 3, 2018 4:21 AM

I don’t love many Ramona moments but I got such a kick out of what she said to Tinsley: now hat you have a man are you actually going to do anything with your fucking life or just be a parasite? And the Tinz tried to rehash her past socialite “resume” and Ramona is like no bitch, that part of your life is over what are you gonna do NOW.

She’s so fucking dumb though if she was gonna play “wifey” then she should have done it when she snagged a Mortimer. But no she liked gettinf her picture too much.

by Anonymousreply 141August 3, 2018 5:03 AM

tinsley is worthless....has no fun lines, jus nag nag nag.....be a way better show with someone with some wit

by Anonymousreply 142August 3, 2018 5:04 AM

Here's the book Tinsley was talking about.

[quote] This "pink Ladurée macaron of a novel" (The New York Times) is a modern Manhattan fairy tale about a Southern belle who must decide if the glamorous life she thought she wanted is really everything she hoped it would be.

[quote] Southern girl Minty Davenport has always dreamed of skyscrapers, yellow cabs, and a life like Eloise’s in New York City. So upon graduation from college, she bids adieu to Charleston and makes a beeline for the Big Apple. Almost instantly, she finds herself at an event being photographed for Women’s Wear Daily, and her career as a New York society “It Girl” is launched. But as Minty navigates the ironclad customs of New York society, a blossoming love life, and a job working for a ruthless and powerful publicist, she finds that the rules a southern belle lives by—being nice to everyone, accentuating her femininity, and minding her manners—don’t necessarily guarantee success in Manhattan. When Minty gets to the top of the social ladder, she must decide if the glamorous life she thought she wanted is really everything she hoped it would be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143August 3, 2018 5:14 AM

Watching these old bats in this latest episode running around with their giant fake tits about to spill out all over the place was making me wanna grab my own barf bucket.

by Anonymousreply 144August 3, 2018 10:00 AM

Well, that settles that! From now on, I will refer to her as none other than ... MINTY DAVENPORT!

by Anonymousreply 145August 3, 2018 11:24 AM

Did anyone believe Sonia keeps the tags on because she sells to consignment stores? Nope, she returns the merch to point of purchase after it's worn. She's one of those...

by Anonymousreply 146August 3, 2018 11:31 AM

Sonja has questionable hygiene and bladder issues.

Lu's bod is really impressive. Especially for a drunk. She is tight.

by Anonymousreply 147August 3, 2018 11:38 AM

Production hated Aviva - she will never be back.

by Anonymousreply 148August 3, 2018 11:57 AM

Thinking about Jill returning has sent me down memory lane--not a fun trip where she's concerned. Does anyone else remember the crocodile tears she cried when she wasn't welcomed by the others on Scary Island? "Oh, Bawby, take me away from here. They were so MEAN to me." Sniffle sniffle, dry eyes. Jill and her Gay Husband Brad flouncing out of a fashion show in the first or second season because she wasn't in the first row? Jill going off on someone (Alex?) because she wasn't told that Bethenny's father was about to croak--although she had viciously cut Bethenny loose some time earlier. This is what people want??

by Anonymousreply 149August 3, 2018 11:59 AM

r149, I am not sure people are calling for Jill to return because they remember her fondly - I think it's more about her delusional personality being entertaining to watch. Let's face it - at this point, a lot of fans now hate-watch these shows. If you go to the majority of comment boards, it's all trash-talking and snark.

by Anonymousreply 150August 3, 2018 12:03 PM

I didn’t believe Carole left the show on her accord.

by Anonymousreply 151August 3, 2018 12:13 PM

Did anyone catch the previews for next week’s episode? Adam greets Carole with a trophy in one scene, and Carole looked like his grandmother. Guurrrl, it was the most cringeworthy moment this season.

by Anonymousreply 152August 3, 2018 1:24 PM

I don't think Heather did, either--I suspect Bethenny wanted her gone. All the others are a slam-dunk; they were either batshit crazy--but not in an entertaining way--or too boring to keep around. Or, like Jill, really toxic. This would be Bethenny, too, if she weren't a producer.

by Anonymousreply 153August 3, 2018 1:24 PM

Is next week the finale?

by Anonymousreply 154August 3, 2018 1:25 PM

Bring back Kelly Bensimmons! No better dinner party than scary island.

by Anonymousreply 155August 3, 2018 2:13 PM

r144 Who wore their bolt-on’s best?

by Anonymousreply 156August 3, 2018 2:15 PM

r154, I don't think so. Usually they say on the previews "finale". I think the finale includes the cabaret show which wasn't previewed.

by Anonymousreply 157August 3, 2018 2:44 PM

The only two with giant fake tits are Ramona and Bethenny. The others look fine. And B better see her surgeon for a tune up. She is way to emaciated for those tit bags.

by Anonymousreply 158August 3, 2018 2:48 PM

R158 Dorinda has fake tits too.

Carole looked so old in that black swimsuit/dress. The one where the sides of the swimsuit are cut out in a deep V. She looked elderly.

by Anonymousreply 159August 3, 2018 2:53 PM

I have a feeling Tinsley will be kept so they don't rock the boat too much.

by Anonymousreply 160August 3, 2018 2:57 PM

I'm really anxious to get to the reunion. The next episode is the finale, right?

by Anonymousreply 161August 3, 2018 2:57 PM

I noticed at that breakfast encounter on the last episode that Tinsley was there but didn't say one damn thing as usual. It's one thing not to fight but it's another to not even try to get in an opinion with all these strong personalities.

by Anonymousreply 162August 3, 2018 2:59 PM

Tinsely and her fat bf have no chemistry. It’s obvious she’s holding on to him for dear life because she’s a broke ass bitch.

by Anonymousreply 163August 3, 2018 3:09 PM

But what about him? Why isn't he trying to bag some 20-something and start popping out kids?

by Anonymousreply 164August 3, 2018 3:12 PM

R164 I think he might be razzled and dazzled by her being on a tv show or that she’s NYC “socialite”. I’m sure Tinsz gasses herself and family up to him. She probably tells him she’s from “old” money, and he’s stupid enough to believe her.

by Anonymousreply 165August 3, 2018 3:16 PM

If Scott was attractive, the DL would have pegged him as gay from the onset.

by Anonymousreply 166August 3, 2018 3:18 PM

IIRC Tinsley told Scott her mother was a "Boeing."

by Anonymousreply 167August 3, 2018 3:29 PM

Yeah but Dorinda's tits aren't huge or bad looking.

by Anonymousreply 168August 3, 2018 3:49 PM

I think the Carole & Tinsley friendship/alliance was staged to provoke Bethenny. I don’t see Carole hanging out with a person who can’t really hold a conversation.

I sincerely wish Tinsley all the best, and I hope she doesn’t return to the show. Just her presence on screen sets women back 75 years — desperately hanging on to a guy, showing up at the breakfast table for a day of boating in FULL make-up, that whole glam-squad thing, period ugh. Freaking out over the funeral spray of roses. And having absolutely nothing to say. Cringe. Total downer.

by Anonymousreply 169August 3, 2018 3:51 PM

R169 disagree. Carole thinks she 22 and that’s pretty much the maturity level of Tinsz. Carole latched on to Tinsz simply to feed off her, like she does with Adam.

Not many people know this, but Carole’s 154 years old. Adam and Tinsz are the only things keeping her animated.

by Anonymousreply 170August 3, 2018 4:11 PM

Adam has always seemed gay, gay, gay.

by Anonymousreply 171August 3, 2018 4:51 PM

Dale Mercer is a Boeing? I don't think there's a Boeing family. Maybe she was a flight attendant and our clever Tinz is just confused.

by Anonymousreply 172August 3, 2018 5:09 PM

Well some of us complain about stunts, but they apparently work. This episode hit a season high in total viewers.

by Anonymousreply 173August 3, 2018 5:36 PM

There are 2 episodes left so the finale is on 8/15 at 8 PM as Dallas premieres at 9. Obviously the reunions will be on at 8 too. I think they'll replay at 10 too

by Anonymousreply 174August 3, 2018 5:47 PM

I'm not surprised. They are trying to give Dallas its best chance at maintaining viewers.

by Anonymousreply 175August 3, 2018 5:57 PM

[quote] Thinking about Jill returning has sent me down memory lane--not a fun trip where she's concerned. Does anyone else remember the crocodile tears she cried when she wasn't welcomed by the others on Scary Island? "Oh, Bawby, take me away from here. They were so MEAN to me."

They kicked me out!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176August 3, 2018 7:14 PM

Jill behaves like she's still trying to break into the cool girls' clique in middle school.

by Anonymousreply 177August 3, 2018 7:37 PM

Let's be honest, all of these old divorced and widowed women are in desperate need of a squirting orgasm.

by Anonymousreply 178August 3, 2018 7:56 PM

[quote] Jill behaves like she's still trying to break into the cool girls' clique in middle school

That's because she is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179August 3, 2018 8:15 PM

I laughed when Lu said "Why cant I still be called The Countess. Look at Queen Latifah and Lady Gaga. They are not actual royalty". And Ramona replied "Ya but those are their STAGE names". hahaha

by Anonymousreply 180August 3, 2018 9:20 PM

Also Queen Latifah and Lady GaGa aren't on a tacky reality show either. And they both actually have a grandness to them being real stars and all. That Luann and these other women don't have.

They also have the money to live like Royalty and not having to depend on a reality show for a paycheck that in the end probably isn't going to go that far in funding a life that she once lived but probably can't really afford any longer.

I hope the "countess is saving her money from RHWs and those club shows she's doing.

Because reality tv isn't going to last forever.

by Anonymousreply 181August 3, 2018 9:45 PM

I’m a fan of Bethenny but when I watch her now I get vibes of Daniel Day Lewis’ character in There Will be Blood.

by Anonymousreply 182August 3, 2018 9:48 PM

R181 yeah but she finally has a sense of humor about it now. She said it’s a hashtag, and she’s right. She finally gets it. But the other HWs will never let her live down how she took her Countess title to heart for so many years.

by Anonymousreply 183August 3, 2018 9:56 PM

Speaking of milking her Countess title, Sonja's tagline, "I'm not just a last name, I'm a legacy." What fucking legacy.

She won't let go of her old life, and the fact that she's not married to a Morgan anymore. She's been divorced over 12 years now, after a short-term 7 year marriage. Her grown daughter is a Morgan, but she is not. What legacy? Crazy Sonja. She's just as delusional as LuMan.

by Anonymousreply 184August 3, 2018 10:32 PM

Given Jill's personality, I have no doubt she was unpopular growing up. And it probably explains why she's so vicious now when she has the chance--that must be the way she thinks the popular kids behaved (or maybe they did behave that way to her).

by Anonymousreply 185August 3, 2018 10:53 PM

Bethenny, you talk a lot.

by Anonymousreply 186August 3, 2018 11:24 PM

LuAnn is only half joking. She still wants to be forever known as a countess. She just knows she's turned into a joke now with her out-of-control life.

LuAnn and Sonja are insufferable when it comes to their elitism despite being trashy themselves.

by Anonymousreply 187August 3, 2018 11:32 PM

They are not elitists and are actually on well on their way to being broke. It's a matter of time. The money will run out.

LuMan's two grown children are suing her over their $3 million inheritance. Lu can't account for the missing $3 million so her own children are suing her. Sonja has been acting like a person in financial stress, one being wearing clothes with the tags so she can return them after one wear. There have been many other clues to their negative financial state.

by Anonymousreply 188August 3, 2018 11:44 PM

LuAnn's back to posting nonstop on Insta (giving Jill and Carole a run for their money)--rehearsing for her "comeback" this weekend. Good to see she's got her priorities in order.

by Anonymousreply 189August 4, 2018 12:01 AM

The idea of Sonja returning that bikini after wearing it makes me feel nauseous, with that and Luann boasting about leaving faces on the bed and Sonja joking about 'owning' her shit stains made me feel like they're just frankly dirty people. Also, why does Sonja flash all the time? at this point it feels a compulsion, it's weird and to do so in a bikini you're planning to return/sell on is just so beyond whatever anyone might consider 'classy' by any definition.

by Anonymousreply 190August 4, 2018 12:34 AM

* I meant faeces not faces obviously.

by Anonymousreply 191August 4, 2018 12:47 AM

because Sonja is desperate for attention. She gets men by being easy and available, obviously not through being beautiful and having a good personality.

by Anonymousreply 192August 4, 2018 12:48 AM

[quote]She won't let go of her old life, and the fact that she's not married to a Morgan anymore.

I know Madonna. I used to party with JFK Jr. on my yacht!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193August 4, 2018 12:51 AM

These women are just trash with money. And not that much money yo begin with. It's going to be really interesting to see what's going to become of luann and Sonja once this housewives stuff comes to an end for them.

And I mean financially. Whose going to marry these women and finance those high fulutante lifestyles they use to live but can't afford any longer? It should be really interesting to see how things go for them.

by Anonymousreply 194August 4, 2018 12:53 AM

high falutin', maybe?

by Anonymousreply 195August 4, 2018 12:55 AM

7 years of marriage is actually a tiny portion of someone's life overall and only a small percentage of a adult life. It is sad that she invests so much of her identity in it, it makes me wonder whether there is anything else to her at all - it's like she's Tinsley 15-20 years from now. The way she talks you'd assume that she was with him for most of her adult life, for 25+ years.

by Anonymousreply 196August 4, 2018 12:55 AM

It's all she has, R196. She was a restaurant hostess when she met him, which may or may not have been a euphemism. And it's still not clear who left whom and why, but I suspect she's the one who got dumped.

by Anonymousreply 197August 4, 2018 12:57 AM

It's all about money. The Morgan name represents a lot of money and that's what Sonja wants to be linked to.

It's the name, money, and prestige sonjas after. But she'll never have it though. She should just be happy she has a daughter from that family.

Sonja more so than luann will probably always be alright financially speaking. Only because of her daughter and the amount of money she'll end up having access to because of her last name.

So at least Sonja has that going for her. Luann on the other hand.....

by Anonymousreply 198August 4, 2018 1:02 AM

yeah R196, it's kind of tragic, to invest so much of your self worth in being attractive to men, and in spending those men's money, while also ageing towards the point where these things are no longer viable. Sometimes I regret not dressing up/flirting/sleeping around when I was younger (I'm a woman in her thirties btw) but that kind of value is so fleeting - investing in worthwhile things like a meaningful career and being a good friend/sister/aunt/daughter are so much more enriching (an with a career - sustainable long-term) and they don't fade. Also, I bet people like Sonja and Luann sleep around with men that I wouldn't touch with a barge-pole - we can all get a lot of male attention if we're not that fussy and god knows that would disgust me.

by Anonymousreply 199August 4, 2018 1:04 AM

Luann had a blue collar background and managed to climb a few rungs of the ladder via marriage to deLesseps, who I think is fairly close to a nobody himself--maybe one with money, maybe not. As recently as last month our Lulu was peddling the fiction that the deLesseps family GAVE the Statue of Liberty to the U.S., when in fact all they did was present it on behalf of France. She only has whatever money she earns from the show and her riidiculous cabaret--and of course what she's stolen from her children--and no way to get more unless she marries it. Ramona, who's equally trashy, at least managed to earn and keep her money

by Anonymousreply 200August 4, 2018 1:09 AM

I don't understand a person like Tinsley. Why the hell would she want to depend on a man for money and her lifestyle? I get she's from the south and she really believes in that 20th century approach to hooking a man. But it's 2018 now. Does that still work in today's world?

When I see Tinsley and how she comes off at times. All I can think of is Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian. Those two definitely have their flaws but they have both made a huge fortune on their own not depending on men!

And that has to be a great feeling not having to as a man or you're parents for money because you have hundreds of millions in the bank.

The reason I brought P and K up. Is because their Tinsleys counter parts basically and they both come from similar backgrounds but took advantage of their positions branded themselves and turned themselves in major successes.

Tinsley is just lazy it seems.

Oh well,

by Anonymousreply 201August 4, 2018 1:20 AM

R201 That's exactly what Tinsley is - lazy. She's got no intellectual curiosity - Christ, she doesn't even fricking VOTE! - and no motivation to learn, grow, be independent, enrich herself. She's just waiting for Prince Charming, like her strokey mama did.

by Anonymousreply 202August 4, 2018 1:22 AM

Sonja looks better with her clothes on. Girl was sag-ggggggyyyyyyyyy

by Anonymousreply 203August 4, 2018 1:24 AM

[quote]As recently as last month our Lulu was peddling the fiction that the deLesseps family GAVE the Statue of Liberty to the U.S., when in fact all they did was present it on behalf of France.

LuAnn has been dining out on that lie for decades - I remember her repeating that in Season 1.

But the truth has finally caught up with LuAnn (as it always does for all of us).

I don't know how LuAnn is going to spin her way out of the $3 million she's stolen from her kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204August 4, 2018 2:14 AM

Tinz is not even remotely entertaining - she and her mummified mother are just tragic.

She's an emotionally stunted and sadly delusional.

Why can't she just be a housewife at 42? I can't even...

The Cartagena trip is a metaphor for Tinz' life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205August 4, 2018 2:21 AM

Did anyone else hear Carole claiming she got her "personal style" from Lee Radziwill?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206August 4, 2018 2:24 AM

Holla Mama Heath weighs in on Bethenny's firing comments

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207August 4, 2018 2:38 AM

lmao Heather calls her "Frankel" only, doesn't even use "Bethenny".

by Anonymousreply 208August 4, 2018 2:52 AM

Another class act.

And as for Carole and her style, Lee Radziwill would die laughing.

by Anonymousreply 209August 4, 2018 2:55 AM

And what's the big deal about Lee Radziwill? She's nothing more than the SISTER of Jackie Kennedy. What has this woman ever accomplished. As ugly as Jackie was, she was at least known for her style. Is this style by proxy?

by Anonymousreply 210August 4, 2018 3:26 AM

I wish I had diarrhea, I would pay you $1,000 for your diarrhea.

by Anonymousreply 211August 4, 2018 3:32 AM

The only thing Carole got from Lee is her ratty-ass sofa, which Carole pulled out of Lee's garbage dumpster with her teeth.

by Anonymousreply 212August 4, 2018 3:40 AM

LuMan's ex-husband does not want her using his name anymore. I recently heard he's making a real big issue about it lately since his previous requests have been ignored, but especially now that he is helping their two kids with their lawsuit against their mother for the $3million theft, which is part of their inheritance. Doubt there's anything legally he can do about the name use but he has asked her to stop using his name. I don't blame him.

I think she is going to get worse, not better. By the time LuMan hits 60 she'll be a lonely old hag drunk, broke, and with no friends or family. And time flies, 60 isn't really that far off. Her kids will not want her around them or any future grand kids. The alcohol will eventually catch up to her and destroy her looks. Sad but true. Poor Lu.

by Anonymousreply 213August 4, 2018 3:50 AM

^ How ironic that the painfully stupid song she made up "Money can't buy you class and elegance is earned" after she fell drunk in the bushes and had to be pulled out, another time assaulted a cop and committed a felony while in a drunken stupor, and more recently left shit stains on the hotel bed for the poor maid to clean up. Yeah, real classy. And elegant.

by Anonymousreply 214August 4, 2018 5:37 AM

Do any of them have real tits? Wish there was real famous or famous real tits thread. You literally never see them anymore to the point where you can't recognize them.

I always get a laugh out of the talented musical directors having to work on Money can't buy you class.

Luann has the most horrifying gutter French Canadian French accent on earth.

by Anonymousreply 215August 4, 2018 9:02 AM

It was weird that LuAnn looked much thinner in a bikini then in normal clothes where she looks kind of zafdig. Actually Sonja looked thinner too now that I think about it. Usually it’s exactly the opposite.

Even in that scene where LuAnn is hugging Dorinda, you can see the cellulite on her arms. So I don’t get how she suddenly looked so good in a bikini.

by Anonymousreply 216August 4, 2018 10:01 AM

I feel sorry for the woman that buys the bathing suit Sonia's will return to the POP after her oozing snatch has fouled it up.

by Anonymousreply 217August 4, 2018 11:42 AM

The crazy frau fans would love to buy Sonjarita's bathing suit.

by Anonymousreply 218August 4, 2018 12:55 PM

Lee Radziwill is/always has been a completely worthless human being, but there's no denying her style and taste--probably developed in large part when she was working for Armani as a kind of style ambassador. Her houses are also beautiful and stylish, whether or not you share her aesthetic. Carole's lack of style and taste owe nothing to Lee.

by Anonymousreply 219August 4, 2018 12:59 PM

Well said, R219.

Lee is a world class Cunt but she's always had a great sense of her style, much as Jackie did, in both clothing and in decor.

by Anonymousreply 220August 4, 2018 2:41 PM

Lee is Team Bethenny

by Anonymousreply 221August 4, 2018 3:02 PM

Lee has very busy wallpaper in all of her rooms.

by Anonymousreply 222August 4, 2018 3:18 PM

I think we need a new thread on Lee Radizwill.

by Anonymousreply 223August 4, 2018 3:38 PM

Someone should start one. We can discuss her shabby treatment of Herbie Ross.

by Anonymousreply 224August 4, 2018 4:21 PM

I can't decide which is more iconic, Kim Richards' shit pillow, or LuAnn's shit mattress?

by Anonymousreply 225August 4, 2018 4:38 PM

Mandy previews the reunion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226August 4, 2018 5:03 PM

I wonder is Sonja still returned that swimsuit after she pissed in it on the boat

by Anonymousreply 227August 4, 2018 5:18 PM

R216 It's the coke. And the cigs and booze too. But mostly the coke. Keeps you slim.

by Anonymousreply 228August 4, 2018 9:08 PM

R224 Here is a relatively newone on Jackie and Lee, but a lot of what’s there is about Lee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229August 4, 2018 9:12 PM

Sorry, but tiger print fabric on a sofa is never stylish. Tacky tacky tacky. And if she worked for Armani, she should know better.

by Anonymousreply 230August 4, 2018 11:31 PM

Was Tinsley in this episode? I didn't notice her.

by Anonymousreply 231August 5, 2018 1:58 AM

Andy's Bell's Palsy affectation in R226's pic makes him look like even more of a douchebag than normal (if that's possible.)

by Anonymousreply 232August 5, 2018 2:36 AM

TEAM BETHANNY 4 EVA!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233August 5, 2018 2:53 AM

R226 so y’all don’t think Andy and B (as producer) are aware that all the HW coming after B makes for good television.

They knew the tide was turning even last season so they jumped on it. They know how to work their audience.

by Anonymousreply 234August 5, 2018 3:29 AM

Or maybe they finally figured out Bethenny is a bitch and stabs them behind their backs.

by Anonymousreply 235August 5, 2018 3:41 AM

young Carole on a trip to Cambodia. You can see and hear her at 2:19

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236August 5, 2018 3:52 AM

Carole in 2003 with George Stephanopoulos, Ali Wentworth, Christiane Amanpour and Jamie Rubin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237August 5, 2018 4:05 AM

Carole is such a wannabe. She’s a groupie. She didn’t even write her books.

by Anonymousreply 238August 5, 2018 4:12 AM

R237 she looks like her normal small boned self there. You can tell she’s naturally “narrow” but she doesn’t look all skin and bones like she does now.

Actually between that whole egg ordering fiasco and the being too skinny to give blood I was convinced they were ushering in an ED storyline. It’s so prevalent among the college kids these days.

by Anonymousreply 239August 5, 2018 4:25 AM

Bethenny is such an ugly shrew - the awful voice, the hideous anorexia, the ego ... who likes her? No one.

by Anonymousreply 240August 5, 2018 4:34 AM

Carole Bradshaw is gone now, went to Paris I believe. No need to talk about her anymore.

by Anonymousreply 241August 5, 2018 11:56 AM

I feel sorry for Luann's children and for Sonja's, imagine having such a public mess of a mother. They need to come up with new identities that aren't 'party girl' or 'wife of rich man' since neither make sense anymore.

by Anonymousreply 242August 5, 2018 12:35 PM

I think the Count's an asshole on general principles, but I can see why he wants LuAnn to stop using his family's name; he's very proud of it and she's been dragging it through the mud for years.

by Anonymousreply 243August 5, 2018 12:45 PM

The girl who gets the money. Sonja's daughter Quincy Morgan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244August 5, 2018 12:48 PM

She looks a lot like mama.

by Anonymousreply 245August 5, 2018 1:03 PM

She looks gorgeous there

by Anonymousreply 246August 5, 2018 1:10 PM

I've actually met Quincy in NY last summer.. very nice girl and very young (not even 18 yet). We had friends in common from St Tropez and London lol x

by Anonymousreply 247August 5, 2018 1:30 PM

The Count's family basically bought the title. So he shouldn't get so uppity about who uses it.

by Anonymousreply 248August 5, 2018 2:09 PM

Not going to defend the Count, who strikes me as the poster boy for Eurotrash. However, I think his objection may be HOW she's using the family name, not whether she uses it. And it's not primarily about the title but about the name.

by Anonymousreply 249August 5, 2018 2:36 PM

Threesome!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250August 5, 2018 2:38 PM

Please give this fierce bitch an apple

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251August 5, 2018 2:40 PM

This guy is the template for peculiar.

And somebody should tell Ramona that huge dangling earrings and chunky necklaces are really out of place with shorts/on a speedboat. Trailer trash.

by Anonymousreply 252August 5, 2018 2:57 PM

They must have really been set on not messing with the cast this season for Tinsley to return for what she brought. Her "highlight" episode was shopping for wedding dresses for a nonexistent wedding. She is damn lucky NY doesn't require individual storylines like other franchises.

by Anonymousreply 253August 5, 2018 3:12 PM

Without Carole to protect her, Tinsley will be hopeless next season. I hope she has the sense to leave, but I bet she won't.

by Anonymousreply 254August 5, 2018 3:15 PM

I still think Carole's impending exit was already determined before the season started and Tinsley was kept on so she would have someone else to film with.

by Anonymousreply 255August 5, 2018 3:19 PM

If that's true, then Carole's totally lying about the Bethenny feud pushing her to leave.

by Anonymousreply 256August 5, 2018 3:22 PM

I just don't buy that Carole finally developed a "personality" right before she exited. It's too much of a coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 257August 5, 2018 3:24 PM

R244 Sonja's daughter's wearing a helluva lottta foundation in that picture. Holy Christ.

by Anonymousreply 258August 5, 2018 3:27 PM

Recent Kelly Bensimon photos (including one posted on Insta by the Merry Widow) make clear that she has spent some time under the knife. Huge knockers.

by Anonymousreply 259August 5, 2018 3:46 PM

I think Carole told production that she would stay only if she weren't forced to film one-on-one with Bethenny to keep the feud storyline going. They probably balked and decided not to ask her back. So, in Carole's mind she was the one who decided to leave since they wouldn't meet her demands.

Jill tried that, too, and she was fired on the spot.

by Anonymousreply 260August 5, 2018 4:07 PM

I miss Aviva

by Anonymousreply 261August 5, 2018 4:18 PM

Hi George @r261

by Anonymousreply 262August 5, 2018 5:24 PM

Oh, jeez--George. All those teef.

by Anonymousreply 263August 5, 2018 5:33 PM

The real reason Carole left was to get more this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264August 5, 2018 5:35 PM

I have to wonder why nearly all the women were civil and polite to this creep. He really was repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 265August 5, 2018 5:39 PM

Take me, grandpa!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266August 5, 2018 5:42 PM

Doesn’t Carole selling all her old used clothes on poshmark indicate she needs some cash? I don’t know if she quit or was not asked back but I don’t but the stories about her being loaded

by Anonymousreply 267August 5, 2018 5:50 PM

Sonja is not physically unattractive by any standards. She is one of the better looking women in all the franchises.

by Anonymousreply 268August 5, 2018 6:18 PM

R268 you've got to be kidding. She's hideous with that nose. If she had it tastefully done she would look much better. It's always been big and oddly shaped

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269August 5, 2018 7:08 PM

R269 "hideous"? She's a beauty and her nose has character. She looks awesome this season too.

by Anonymousreply 270August 5, 2018 7:55 PM

a beauty? ok you have low standards lol but that's your right

by Anonymousreply 271August 5, 2018 7:57 PM

Damn she really does look like M in that high school pic...

by Anonymousreply 272August 5, 2018 7:59 PM

[quote]The Count's family basically bought the title. So he shouldn't get so uppity about who uses it.

Yeah, I agree.

And what's $3 or $4 million among family - I mean the Countess has expenses.

I mean, she had to put money in her Jail Commissary account.

by Anonymousreply 273August 5, 2018 8:17 PM

As I understood it, it was his *last name* that he didn't want Lu to use. He had asked her to stop using his last name back when she married Tom D. Now that their two kids are suing her for their inheritance (that she likely stole) he feels more strongly about it than before. I can't say I blame him. But whatever. She is going to disrespect his wishes and continue using his last name.

by Anonymousreply 274August 5, 2018 8:30 PM

Agree that Sonja is looking very good this season, and Luann's body is amazing.

by Anonymousreply 275August 5, 2018 8:44 PM

I think Sonja's nose is elegant--her whole face is. She's unusual/great looking.

Agree, R274.

by Anonymousreply 276August 5, 2018 11:02 PM

Does anyone remember not long ago at all when Sonja was on the outs with everyone and seemed confined to doing sad little solo pieces about her house or her 'treatments' or pretending she threw 'fabulous' parties for gay friends every week. No wonder she's so keen to protect her alliance with Bethenny - it puts her back at the centre of the game. I don't think she was the best person for Carole to ask for information, she had no interest in helping them to repair their friendship.

by Anonymousreply 277August 5, 2018 11:13 PM

I think Sonja had a better heart than most, and if she could have repaired that friendship while staying in Bethenny's good graces she probably would have done so. But she really was carrying tales between the two women, which made her indispensable--briefly--but which always ends badly.

by Anonymousreply 278August 5, 2018 11:21 PM

i felt like she was trying to stir it up a bit when running back to bethenny with stuff to the point that bethenny told her to stop, but maybe she was just trying to curry favour and thought that was the way to do it.

by Anonymousreply 279August 5, 2018 11:32 PM

"Thank god" Carole is leaving...

LMAO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280August 6, 2018 11:47 AM

^^I'm not a fan of Carole, but I have to say I don't think it's a stinging insult to say she no longer belongs on the show. ^^

by Anonymousreply 281August 6, 2018 12:00 PM

I think Bethenny is precisely the sort of person who would use her media contacts to try and hurt Carole, so maybe she has a hand in this?

by Anonymousreply 282August 6, 2018 12:02 PM

Maybe, but I think Carole was her own worst enemy in terms of her exit strategy. Her experience as a reporter/news producer passed its expiration date many years ago, and she made herself look foolish by announcing that she's going to focus on that because it's what she does best. It just reminds the reader that she appears to have done precisely nothing in the last 15 years other than write a short (but quite good) memoir and fetch her late husband's ashes home from London where the devoted wife left them gathering dust for years. So we're supposed to believe she's about to give Christiane Amanpour a run for her money?

I think she wasn't asked back and was given a head start with the press so she could spin it to her advantage.

by Anonymousreply 283August 6, 2018 12:07 PM

People need to put aside their Bethenny hate and remember that this very board has called for Carole's axing LONG before now. And I am sure other fans/outlets have felt the same way.

by Anonymousreply 284August 6, 2018 12:08 PM

that's true R283 - It is really arrogant to suggest that she can just step back into the job she hasn't done for 15 years - almost impossible I would have thought, the media world has changed so much in that time. She happens to look good in the last season but that's ONLY in relation to Bethenny who comes across much worse. I would imagine that her arrogance re: journalism would piss off the actual journalists (albeit celebrity journalists) who write about her - something she probably hadn't thought about.

by Anonymousreply 285August 6, 2018 12:26 PM

I disagree that she wasn't asked back. Carole got the most involved that she has since her second season when she fought with Aviva. I'm sure the producers enjoyed the Bethenny-Carole drama. It wouldn't make sense to drop her now. I do think Carole is the type of person who doesn't like feuding but likes to laugh at others feuding around her which is what she's done for most of her time on the show.

by Anonymousreply 286August 6, 2018 4:59 PM

The producers may have enjoyed it, but clearly Bethenny didn't--and isn't she a producer on this show? Maybe she insisted that Carole not be included in S11.

by Anonymousreply 287August 6, 2018 5:11 PM

r286, are you sure the Bethenny-Carole drama didn't arise from her exit already being planned? I don't believe that Carole taking center stage for the first time since she's been on the show and her subsequent exit are coincidental.

by Anonymousreply 288August 6, 2018 5:17 PM

R288 I kind of thought that too. She was mad at Bethany the Producer for pushing her off the show. And Bethany pushed her off the show because Carole did her own thing last summer and didn't slobber over Bethany's second coming in Puerto Rico.

by Anonymousreply 289August 6, 2018 5:26 PM

If you don't kiss Frankel's ass, you're gone. Very much like Trump.

by Anonymousreply 290August 6, 2018 6:25 PM

I hate Bethenny and will never put that aside. Ugly, greedy rodent.

by Anonymousreply 291August 6, 2018 8:28 PM

Really? LuMann seemed to be relying on Bethenny when she was in rehab--or wherever she actually was.

by Anonymousreply 292August 6, 2018 8:30 PM

Quietly frankly, you're all white trash

by Anonymousreply 293August 6, 2018 8:33 PM

Yeah - I really hate Bethenny too. I've never felt this strongly about a celebrity based purely on their personality before, but I think she presses buttons for a lot of people, she's just so.....awful!

by Anonymousreply 294August 6, 2018 8:49 PM

Flasback to when Bethenny was a personal assistant on Saved By The Bell

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295August 6, 2018 10:33 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296August 6, 2018 10:34 PM

She blew Mario for pocket change.

by Anonymousreply 297August 7, 2018 12:00 AM

r295 Screech. 2nd from left.

by Anonymousreply 298August 7, 2018 12:13 AM

Seems Carole and her Ghost Writers are triggered...

by Anonymousreply 299August 7, 2018 12:32 AM

It has nothing to do with Carole. Bethenny is repugnant and we all hate her.

by Anonymousreply 300August 7, 2018 1:36 AM

You speak for the entire DL universe, R300?

by Anonymousreply 301August 7, 2018 1:41 AM

No. I only speak for the cast and the entire Bravo family, friends and family, and pets.

by Anonymousreply 302August 7, 2018 1:45 AM

So is something like Ramona having an "off from the drama" season planned in advance? Like she took the major hits last season so this season she gets to play it cool?

by Anonymousreply 303August 7, 2018 2:25 AM

In the photo at R296, Bethenny looks like she could have been George Clooney's little sister back during his Roseanne days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304August 7, 2018 4:07 AM

I'm guessing Bethenny will miss Carole, and may hate the thought that she's not returning. At this point, Carole is the only normal person left for Bethenny to connect with. LuAnn, Sonja, and Ramona are caricatures really, at least on the show. Tinsley seems normal and intelligent enough, but they just don't connect like Bethenny and Carole did. Dorinda is normal and intelligent enough, but she's on a downward spiral with her drinking, and suddenly becomes a shitshow consistently, so that won't work in a friendship. (I realize that Carole has her quirks, as does Bethenny, but they are both obviously "in there" so to speak.)

by Anonymousreply 305August 7, 2018 4:17 AM

I wish Carole would take time off to die in a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 306August 7, 2018 4:22 AM

Clearly they had a falling out. Carole referred to frenemies and Bethenny countered with the insinuation that Carole was fired due to lack of popularity. It’s all kind of childish, and it seems desperate to stay on a reality show for ten plus years.

by Anonymousreply 307August 7, 2018 4:29 AM

Ugh Tinz is sporting MORE new jewelry courtesy of her meal ticket. It’s really getting gross.

by Anonymousreply 308August 7, 2018 4:46 AM

Aren’t these shows the new soap operas? Phony and people hate watch

by Anonymousreply 309August 7, 2018 4:58 AM

I don't think the shows are phony. Scenes get set up to put the women together, e.g., restaurants, trips, vacations, etc. But I don't think anyone is ever acting.

by Anonymousreply 310August 7, 2018 5:00 AM

Oh come on, the fights are made up and wildly exaggerated

by Anonymousreply 311August 7, 2018 5:03 AM

It feels like a whole lifetime ago when Aviva Drescher threw her prosthetic leg across the room. Nevertheless, Real Housewives of New York is still going strong with its current cast. One ongoing storyline this season is the rift between Bethenny Frankel and Carole Radziwill.

Aviva is all too familiar when it comes to fighting with Carole. This is not one of those situations where “time heals all wounds.” Aviva still has a lot of animosity toward her former costar and she’s not afraid to let it all out.

Aviva dished on her time as a Real Housewife during an episode of The Reality Rundown podcast. Aviva was asked about Bethenny’s claim that Carole “needs a friend by her at all times.” Before getting to the question, Aviva said, “We were definitely very, very close. I fell head over heels for Carole. Carole…. I think…. does what’s good for Carole.” So maybe “what’s good for Carole” is having a friend by her side at all times.

Then Aviva explained the breakdown of her relationship with Carole. She admitted, “I think Step 1 for me and Carole was when I called the girls white trash.” And by “the girls” she means Ramona Singer and Sonja Morgan specifically.

Aviva recalled, “I sort of turned from being a fan favorite to a fan non-favorite.” She continued, “When I started to get a little bit hated for going after Sonja and Ramona, for the whole white trash thing, and all that, Carole in real life started to distance herself from me.”

Aviva claimed, “[Carole]is such a strategic person. It’s unbelievable. Her whole life is like that. It’s incredible. She’s extremely contrived….. but trying so hard to not let people know that she is contrived.”

Then she made a pretty bold (and very interesting) claim : “Let me make it clear why Carole is one hundred percent on the show. She is best friends with Andy [Cohen] for many many years. That’s a political game over there. She’s positioned herself and made herself popular on social media. She’s very well set up over there where she really doesn’t have to do anything.” Aviva added, “She has major job security.”

Aviva discussed getting fired from the show. She admitted, “I was surprised. I think that I had a lot. I think I could have had a lot more fun and done a lot more. ” She even claimed, “I do believe comes down a lot to Carole. I do.” Very interesting.

Then, Aviva brought us back to the story line known as “bookgate.” She revealed, “Bookgate came up because I was talking to Ramona off-camera about how Carole was blowing me off.”

Aviva continued, “When I told her that my publisher told me that Carole had a ghostwriter, Ramona was like ‘Oh my gosh. You have to bring it on air. That’s such a great story line.’ Carole was being such a bitch to me anyway, so I figured ‘Why not bring that on?’ I had no idea that was going to hit such a nerve. Honestly.”

Aviva recalled, “She became vicious. She went after my husband’s business. She honestly looked at it as an assault on her livelihood, which was not my intention. I couldn’t reel her back. I tried to. I tried to apologize to her on camera. I said on air that the book was so good.”

Aviva theorized, “I think to this day, that is why I’m not on the show.” She explained, “I think she went right to Andy and said ‘If you bring Aviva back, I’m not coming back.’” And instead we were subjected to watching Carole order eggs for 9 minutes and discussing a marathon for way too many episodes. Just imagine what we could have had if Aviva was still in the mix.

by Anonymousreply 312August 7, 2018 5:36 AM

All the new casts joined in Season 5 have left

by Anonymousreply 313August 7, 2018 5:40 AM

R313 I hate that, and Carole was my favorite of that group. She was the reasonable one.

I hope she does something interesting in her next chapter.

by Anonymousreply 314August 7, 2018 6:00 AM

R312 I think Aviva probably did describe Carol to a “t.” Although it doesn’t explain why she left/was fired/was pushed out whatever.

by Anonymousreply 315August 7, 2018 6:06 AM

Aviva, with all her money proves money can't buy you class.

And, If Ramona and Sonja are white trash, her father is orange trash.

"You know what I'm going to do at your funeral? I'm going to lick my lips and put my hand on your vagina."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316August 7, 2018 10:50 AM

^ George LOVES Trump.

by Anonymousreply 317August 7, 2018 10:56 AM

That man is VILE just so unremittingly disgusting - he clearly has issues with women and seems to hate them.

by Anonymousreply 318August 7, 2018 11:08 AM

George sees women as sex objects, nothing more, nothing less. He won't even have a simple, casual conversation with a woman unless it involves her body parts and sex. He's a disgusting low-life pig.

by Anonymousreply 319August 7, 2018 11:25 AM

he definitely sees women as only sex objects but I feel like there's also deep-seated hatred there, probably because he is now old and can't get younger women to willingly sleep with him so it comes out venomously. I can't even look at him

by Anonymousreply 320August 7, 2018 11:28 AM

If Bethenny has so much power, why wont she make them cast someone who is actually on her side?

by Anonymousreply 321August 7, 2018 11:42 AM

Is the Tinz out yet?

by Anonymousreply 322August 7, 2018 11:44 AM

^ Like who is on her side?

by Anonymousreply 323August 7, 2018 11:44 AM

Meant for R321

by Anonymousreply 324August 7, 2018 11:45 AM

If those really are quotes from Aviva, then she deserved to get booted. "White trash" is a really nasty pejorative, since the distinction makes clear that the default trash are non-whites. Years ago people who were well-raised knew not to use this term, but Aviva's only regret is that it offended Carole. Ditto raising the ghost-writer accusation. She doesn't care that she says offensive things--only that the person she offended struck back. She's completely loathesome, and George is repulsive.

I couldn't care less about Carole, and I think Bethenny's made a huge mistake in needling her on social media.

by Anonymousreply 325August 7, 2018 12:08 PM

I tend to think Bethenny's reaction was not a result of Carole saying she quit but the implication that she quit *because* of Bethenny. Of course that would trigger her.

Apparently a couple producers who work at the RHONY production company indicated that Carole didn't exactly quit.

by Anonymousreply 326August 7, 2018 5:07 PM

Didn’t George have a girlfriend he brought onto this show?

by Anonymousreply 327August 7, 2018 8:34 PM

Yes; a very young one. Presumed to be deaf and blind.

by Anonymousreply 328August 7, 2018 8:47 PM

No wonder they privately call it The Bethenny Show since she can get people fired. I guess fraus are into her screeching and defiant tantrums where she criticizes everyone around her but never admits she is a liar and obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 329August 7, 2018 9:00 PM

That pretty much describes most of the cast. They are the least self-aware group of people imaginable.

by Anonymousreply 330August 7, 2018 9:22 PM

[Quote]White trash" is a really nasty pejorative, since the distinction makes clear that the default trash are non-whites.

Nah, I disagree. For Aviva it's a Jewish thing and it's really like a slur, if you will, against goyim. Has nothing to do with brown or black folks.

by Anonymousreply 331August 7, 2018 9:47 PM

Not sure that explanation gets her off the hook. I can imagine her response if a goy referred to her that way.

Never mind. I really, really hated Aviva and her repulsive papa.

by Anonymousreply 332August 7, 2018 9:51 PM

R331 or deplorables. Which of course Sonja and Ramona both are.

by Anonymousreply 333August 7, 2018 9:53 PM

Not gonna lie, I’m gonna miss Adam.

by Anonymousreply 334August 7, 2018 10:01 PM

Oh that brings back memories. I remember when Aviva made that statement in anger, "Quite frankly, you're all white trash" to Ramona and Sonja (and maybe LuMan was there too?). As Aviva walked off in disgust they were talking about their wealth and lifestyle and asking how could they possibly be white trash when they owned designer clothes and lived so lavishly on the UES, and on and on about how could they be white trash, given their lifestyle. They weren't angry, they just acted like Aviva didn't know what she was talking about.

by Anonymousreply 335August 7, 2018 10:04 PM

But of course, she did. I would have to agree that those three are white trash, or at least came from it and it shows.

by Anonymousreply 336August 7, 2018 10:20 PM

And so is Bethenny - grew up poor at racetrack etc.

by Anonymousreply 337August 7, 2018 10:22 PM

Bethenny went to a private schools, she was not poor. That is just part of her SOB story.

by Anonymousreply 338August 7, 2018 10:23 PM

Aviva was fun to watch. It's just a shame she was difficult with production and didn't want to go on any trips in her second season.

Tinsley seems to have regressed mentally. If you watch her from the first show she was on, High Society back in 2010, she seemed more mature. All 8 episodes are on youtube. Her mother was a real try-hard who loved being on camera too. Tinsley said back in 2010 "I'm not getting any younger" lol but here she is in 2018 acting like a spoiled 24 year old. Her divorce actually happened before her 2010 reality show so she's been hanging onto her husband's last name for all this time. Pathetic

by Anonymousreply 339August 7, 2018 10:27 PM

Well, like it or not, the phrase "poor white trash" originated in the south as a way to refer to, well, poor white trash as differentiated from the standard kind of trash--black.

by Anonymousreply 340August 7, 2018 10:28 PM

I will say though that Tinsley has aged well. She doesn't look much different at all from 2010 to now

by Anonymousreply 341August 7, 2018 10:28 PM

True; she's been impersonating Shirley Temple for at least 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 342August 7, 2018 10:31 PM

[quote] she's been impersonating Shirley Temple for at least 10 years

Totally. Tinsley reminds me of Baby Jane, when she wears those ridiculous curls.

Baby Jane Mortimer.

by Anonymousreply 343August 7, 2018 11:30 PM

"Andy Cohen Is Upset About The Real Housewives Of New York Boat Incident; Says He Will Miss Carole Radziwill"

The Real Housewives of New York fans had been anticipating that Colombian boat ride from hell before Season 10 even began, but it just was so tough to watch. Yes, it was compelling, but the Housewives and the crew were both in severe danger.

The king of Bravo himself- Andy Cohen– is speaking out about that nightmare of a boat cruise and he kind of sort of addresses Bethenny Frankel’s claims that Carole Radziwill was fired from Real Housewives of New York.

Most people think that Andy and everyone else behind these Real Housewives shows just wants every bit of drama possible, but that boat disaster just went way too far.

Andy told Us Weekly, “I wasn’t happy about the boat because it was a horrible thing that happened. A lot of people found it very entertaining. It certainly wasn’t entertaining to me when I heard about it or to the women when they were on it.”

He continued, “I think that it made for dramatic, gripping television but in reality, it was nothing that we would have wanted to happen.” It definitely crossed the line when it comes to the drama on this show.

Another line was crossed very recently. Bethenny broke down that fourth wall when she tweeted that Carole was fired from the show. Instead of actually confirming or denying this claim, Andy just made a vague statement and avoided answering the question: “I never really comment on contracts or hiring or firing but I will say that we’re gonna miss Carole a lot. She was an important part of the show for six years.” Then why not just say what really happened? Ugh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344August 7, 2018 11:32 PM

Aviva was a bore, but she’s right about Carole and her contrived attempt to seem carefree. And Ramona and Sonja are trash

by Anonymousreply 345August 7, 2018 11:32 PM

Aviva's perilous journey to the islands..."My husband held my hand all the way down here and I think you girls should go up to his room, get down on your knees and thank him! Sonja, you first"

"I'm on it!!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346August 7, 2018 11:41 PM

I think Luann's the trashiest of the bunch.

And as far as breaking the 4th wall is concerned, Carole posted a voting poll on IG asking her fans to vote on whether they thought it was more important to honor your values than to get a big paycheck. If that's not spin, I don't know what is.

by Anonymousreply 347August 7, 2018 11:45 PM

R347 true Luanne shit the bed and left it for the maid to clean up, she is the trashiest

by Anonymousreply 348August 7, 2018 11:49 PM

R312 nailed it. Carole is a social climber and an opportunist

by Anonymousreply 349August 7, 2018 11:53 PM

Correct me if I’m wrong, not Ramona and Sonya seem like Long Island white trash that came into money. They dress inappropriately, are loud and drunk, and party even though Ramona is in her 60’s. LuMann is a Grifter, and Bethenny has always wanted to be rich and famous but is an insecure neurotic.

by Anonymousreply 350August 8, 2018 12:17 AM

* but Ramona

by Anonymousreply 351August 8, 2018 12:18 AM

Worse: they're small-town upstate New York blue collar who've given themselves a lot of airs and graces. That dreadful vajazzler woman with all the teeth was Long Island white trash. Luann really is a grifter.

by Anonymousreply 352August 8, 2018 12:24 AM

[quote] they're small-town upstate New York blue collar who've given themselves a lot of airs and graces

Well at least we're not a race-track hooker, who wasn't wanted by either her mother OR her father!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353August 8, 2018 12:29 AM

If Ramona, LuMan or Sonja were my mother I'd be very embarrassed and ashamed of my mother. They are too old (and they are mothers of adult children) to be sleezing around bars at night, dressed like they are 20-someting, fake tits hanging out, getting sloppy drunk and slobbering all over men who have no use for them other than sex. They are not in their 20s or 30s anymore with no kids. I can't imagine that this trash show hasn't affected their kids.

by Anonymousreply 354August 8, 2018 12:30 AM

Carole's roots are also upstate NY working class.

by Anonymousreply 355August 8, 2018 12:36 AM

I'm sure the show has affected their kids. Certainly Luann's--the daughter was really wild in high school. Between Ramona's tacky exhibitionism and stupidity and the sleazy divorce, I'd be amazed if Avery doesn't have some issues.

by Anonymousreply 356August 8, 2018 12:39 AM

Yeah, they are addicted to the reality money and fame. Society people don’t go near these shows because it would be too humiliating and they would be ostracized. The show is perfect for working glass girls who are pretentious and like to get drunk, have drunk sex, shit the bed, and fight. Maybe it’s therapeutic to watch unlikable women trash each other.

by Anonymousreply 357August 8, 2018 12:44 AM

R344 lol Andy is so fucking fake. Several months ago before the season aired and the trailer had come out, Jennifer Lawrence was on WWHL. She's a housewives' super fan. He asked what she was most looking forward to for upcoming season of NYC. She said something like "this might make me sound like a bad person but I really want to see the part about the boat" and Andy's reaction was to snicker while covering his mouth with the cue cards. For him to say now he feels so horrible about it is so fake!

by Anonymousreply 358August 8, 2018 12:56 AM

[quote] If Ramona, LuMan or Sonja were my mother I'd be very embarrassed and ashamed of my mother

But not Bethenny? Really? Talk about a fucking agenda.

Bethenny is the most fucked up one of all, screaching, screaming, yelling, crying. Plus, she's an anorexic MESS.

But yeah, just point out the other three.

Their kids came out relatively normal. Let's see how Bethenny's kid comes out, and then you can talk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359August 8, 2018 12:57 AM

It was weird when Bethenny did that and then Ramona touched her, like a sexually stimulated dog who is confused.

by Anonymousreply 360August 8, 2018 12:59 AM

R335 And didn't Sonja and Ramona then Google "white trash" to figure out what it actually meant?

by Anonymousreply 361August 8, 2018 1:01 AM

Goodness gracious, R359, don't take this so personally. If it comforts you, I'm sure Bryn will be completely and totally fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 362August 8, 2018 1:10 AM

Carole's pulling out all the stops on IG to polish her persona: she's invoking Peter Jennings, her "former boss" who taught her everything she knows about honor and virtue as a journalist. Does she suppose no one remembers that she hasn't been a journalist for at least 15 years?

by Anonymousreply 363August 8, 2018 1:16 AM

Carole looked her best with this styling and color.

Short, blonde hair makes her look so much older.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364August 8, 2018 1:35 AM

[quote]I hope she (Carole) does something interesting in her next chapter.

You'll be pleased to know, she's already shopping a column, where she combines all her news producer knowledge with tips for how to please a man in bed while recovering from her own joint replacement surgeries...

It'll all be real down-to-earth with just a whiff of gossip about the Kennedys

by Anonymousreply 365August 8, 2018 1:51 AM

r358, it's not news that Mandy is a fake cunt.

by Anonymousreply 366August 8, 2018 2:10 AM

Quincy's kind of pretty. Why hasn't she tried modeling?

If Bella Hadid and the Rinna girls can book gigs, I'm sure that Quincy could too.

Unless she's super short.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367August 8, 2018 3:57 AM

This angle suits her better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368August 8, 2018 3:57 AM

R361 Yes, LOL. Forgot about that. They did google white trash. Haha.

IIRC they looked stuped and puzzled and were saying something about it not describing them, and that they only go to the best places and wear the best clothes and hang out with people with money, and other irrelevant comments that I don't recall. I don't know the exact text they were reading but with their non-existent self-awareness suffice it to say it went over their head.

Calm down R359. I actually didn't start watching RHONYC until the Season after Bethenny had left because I couldn't stand her. She is the worst of the worst but when she later returned I didn't stop watching because I was already into it at that point.

Anyway, I didn't mention B only because I was specifically referring to their *kids embarrassment* and B's daughter isn't a teen or young adult, old enough to know everything that's going on, and where B can't control what she sees on the internet. If I am correct her daughter is only 6 yrs old. I was thinking she isn't yet embarrassed by her mother's public displays as she doesn't know about them. She's not exposed to Social Media, etc. and B can control what she sees. I was also thinking since there's a custody battle going on, B is low-key and I doubt she shrieks and goes off in front of her young daughter.

But it's a totally different story for the other three. Their kids are adults and they know what's going on and must be very embarrassed of their mother. I lived through that myself and it's worse than you can imagine. And the other issue is that decent people are reluctant to date you and get into a serious relationship because they don't want that trash brought into their lives and family. So it's a lot harder to attract the cream of the crop, so to speak, and instead you wind up attracting the opposite. It does have an effect.

by Anonymousreply 369August 8, 2018 5:26 AM

R369 r335 yeah the fact that they looked it up and were incredulous that they could be called white trash when, ohmegod, we have money and wear designer clothes, just totally proved it. I’ll always love hat Aviva called them white trash and finally put it out there. Like it wasn’t totally obvious .

by Anonymousreply 370August 8, 2018 5:48 AM

R368 That girl has way too much foundation on.

by Anonymousreply 371August 8, 2018 10:03 AM

Quincy looks like she will easily follow in her Momma's sluttish ways. She needs less makeup but she is quite pretty. Agree about Carole's hair. Her Melania look is more flattering.

by Anonymousreply 372August 8, 2018 11:32 AM

Will Tinsley actually do something in tonight's episode?

by Anonymousreply 373August 8, 2018 11:52 AM

Twitter drama?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374August 8, 2018 12:04 PM

Quincy's mouth is unpleasant to look at.

by Anonymousreply 375August 8, 2018 12:08 PM

R373 Other than appearing in the weekly Coupon Cabin commercial, probably not.

by Anonymousreply 376August 8, 2018 12:27 PM

R71 - that would lure all the holiday making ‘Skinny Gurl’, Bethenny wannabes.

by Anonymousreply 377August 8, 2018 1:19 PM

*Snort* @ R80 - Dorinda most definitely has a drinking problem. It’s funny/tragic and painful to watch her slur her way incoherently through a nonsensical diatribe. If I saw footage of myself in such a messy state, I’d swear off drinking until I got help, if not forever. At her age it’s simply embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 378August 8, 2018 1:24 PM

R109 - I kind of forced my husband to sit and watch RHONY with me - the ep where Dorinda is a mess and has her ‘Joker’ lipstick all over her gob. His first observation - “She didn’t drink much. Is she taking muscle relaxants or downers?”

by Anonymousreply 379August 8, 2018 1:30 PM

R379 If by "muscle relaxants or downers" you mean cocaine, then yes, she's taking muscle relaxants or downers.

by Anonymousreply 380August 8, 2018 1:32 PM

It's never obvious how much they drink because we don't see every drink. But we did see her drinking margaritas yet all she mentioned was wine.

by Anonymousreply 381August 8, 2018 1:38 PM

No, R181. She misappropriates money from her children.

by Anonymousreply 382August 8, 2018 1:46 PM

That is true R381. She said she only had two glasses of wine - denial - and then we see her sipping a margarita, then she is drinking another glass of rose at the house. The slurring has to be related to something else. I don't think it's cocaine. Coke makes you edgy though and D definitely get edgy when drinking but I think it more likely an anti anxiety/depression med she is taking. I would bet on it. Hell why not all 3??

by Anonymousreply 383August 8, 2018 1:50 PM

In truth, though, I think filming a reality show (especially this kind of show) is extremely stressful, and with free alcohol abound, I mean - what would you all do?

by Anonymousreply 384August 8, 2018 1:57 PM

R269 - pre surgery she looked like a young Streep.

by Anonymousreply 385August 8, 2018 2:20 PM

Well, whatever substance Doris is abusing, she's a mean and belligerent drunk.

by Anonymousreply 386August 8, 2018 2:56 PM

I'm sure half of them are on xanax. It's probably tough to perform in front of the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 387August 8, 2018 3:02 PM

I've been on Xanax for years and if I have a drink or two I don't turn into a blithering mess. Of course I only take one at a time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388August 8, 2018 3:28 PM

Hot daddy Reid sued!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389August 8, 2018 5:08 PM

Is she talking about LuMann, Sonya, Dorinda and Carole? B is always critical and on the rag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390August 8, 2018 6:29 PM

Is Bethenny taunting Carole?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391August 8, 2018 9:26 PM

Bravo is re-airing the "Scary Island" season today.

I never get tired of watching that shit.

"Al Sharpton! Al Sharpton!"

by Anonymousreply 392August 8, 2018 9:56 PM

Bethenny should shut her hole, we already know Lu and Sonja NEED that check! Dorinda may too.

by Anonymousreply 393August 8, 2018 10:11 PM

Bethenny needs an older sister next season to calm her down

by Anonymousreply 394August 8, 2018 10:18 PM

Watching the Scary Island episode over again, was very interesting.

It's like Kelly could see into Bethenny's black soul, and Bethenny knew it.

The way that Kelly went toe-to-toe with Bethenny, was unreal. Bethenny would say she's a chef, Kelly would say she's not. Bethenny said she just wanted to give little "gift bags" as a nice little gesture, Kelly would say they're filled with Skinny Girl products, promoting her brand. Kelly was literally the only one who would ever call out Bethenny on her shit.

Granted, she did it in a bizarre way, but if you listen to her words, she wasn't wrong.

It was especially hilarious when Kelly described her as having "knives on her tongue" and she "claws at people." It's weird, but quite true in a descriptive way. She said, "I don't know how Jason can kiss her with those knives on her tongue!" Hahahaha.

She also pointed out that Bethenny was on a luxury trip, moments after her dad died, but I'll give that one to Bethenny. She wasn't that close to him, anyway.

I really think that Kelly should be brought back. She would drive Bethenny IN-SANE. Mostly because she doesn't back down from a fight with Bethenny, she tells her the HARD truth, and she makes Bethenny cry all the time. ROFL!

I'd definitely tune in for that!

by Anonymousreply 395August 8, 2018 11:15 PM

Really, R385? The word among her social group (and the other HWs' social groups on the UES) at the time was that KKB was hospitalized on a 5150 hold (72 hour involuntary commitment for the mental health of the patient) immediately on her return from Scary Island. Under New York law, it takes 2 physicians to document the need for immediate treatment and a third, independent psychiatrist to evaluate and certify the need for inpatient treatment.

by Anonymousreply 396August 8, 2018 11:35 PM

Satchels of Gold, R396.

Satchels of Gold.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397August 8, 2018 11:39 PM

Al Sharpton.

by Anonymousreply 398August 8, 2018 11:41 PM

R325 The phrase "white trash" is not a bad word. Aviva was completely right in calling Ramona and Sonja and even possibly Luann "white trash" because that's what they are.

by Anonymousreply 399August 8, 2018 11:43 PM

Go read the Wiki entry for "poor white trash." It is completly loaded and totally offensive.

by Anonymousreply 400August 8, 2018 11:51 PM

If Carole really wants to rise above and be done with the show then maybe she should shut the fuck up about the other housewives. And, I know it's disgusting, but that final shot of the maid scrubbing Lu's bed was everything. EVERYTHING.

by Anonymousreply 401August 8, 2018 11:53 PM

And I'm sure Luann feels no shame or guilt at all.

by Anonymousreply 402August 8, 2018 11:54 PM

How can s/he feel guilt when s/he stole his/her children’s inheritance?

by Anonymousreply 403August 8, 2018 11:58 PM

And Wiki entries can be written by histrionics like you, R400. As has been repeatedly stated, you don't have to be poor to be white trash.

And speaking of poor, where did anyone get the idea Dorinda needs the check? She's loaded. I would take anything Bethenny says with a grain of salt.

by Anonymousreply 404August 9, 2018 1:17 AM

Sonja in a diaper was a new low tonite.

by Anonymousreply 405August 9, 2018 1:19 AM

Jesus, R404, what an idiot you are. The "poor" is part of the etymology. But feel free to stamp your foot and show your ignorance some more if you like.

by Anonymousreply 406August 9, 2018 1:26 AM

Ramona looks so much freakin better with that new short hairstyle!

by Anonymousreply 407August 9, 2018 2:35 AM

OMG Carole looks like Adam’s great grandmother in tonight’s episode. Tragic.

by Anonymousreply 408August 9, 2018 2:45 AM

LuMann sure is jealous of Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 409August 9, 2018 2:48 AM

^ She's jealous of anyone who has a lot more than her.

by Anonymousreply 410August 9, 2018 2:52 AM

[quote] OMG Carole looks like Adam’s great grandmother in tonight’s episode

She really does.

I don't know if it's the lighting, or her makeup, or just the fact that anorexia makes older men and women look haggard, but she looks AWFUL.

People over 50 should NOT be super thin. It's not a good look.

by Anonymousreply 411August 9, 2018 2:53 AM

Luann is actually normally not like that. Clearly her digs at Ramona were at Bethenny's nudging.

by Anonymousreply 412August 9, 2018 3:12 AM

I know it's a *real* friendship but I do enjoy Sonja and Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 413August 9, 2018 3:13 AM

should read *NOT a real friendship

by Anonymousreply 414August 9, 2018 3:13 AM

The B calling out Ramona's new "business"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415August 9, 2018 3:26 AM

Who elected Bethenny the RH police? LOL

by Anonymousreply 416August 9, 2018 3:29 AM

I just re-watched the "boat" episode, and I can't believe what I just heard.

The women had just arrived on the island, and started toasting with champagne. LuAnn didn't have any, and over the chatter, someone said "just have one sip!" It was Sonja! I was shocked.

What kind of idiot tells someone in rehab, to have "just one sip?"

Oh, wait. The same idiot who said that she "peed her pants" on the boat ride back.

Sonja is trash. Just trash.

by Anonymousreply 417August 9, 2018 3:31 AM

Well judging by an google search, she ain't wrong about it not existing.

by Anonymousreply 418August 9, 2018 3:32 AM

I'm waiting for Carole to slay B by saying, "You know, Bethenny, I really liked your 'old' jaw line; you were much prettier then."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419August 9, 2018 3:33 AM

Miss C totally dodged the Carole firing/bethenny's comments question on a recent podcast.

by Anonymousreply 420August 9, 2018 3:33 AM

So Bethenny managed to chase away Heather, Kristen, Jules and Carole? Oh, and her husband Jason.

No one ever stays with her, do they?

She might as well spend as much time as possible with Brynn, because by the time she's 18, it's going to be bye bye Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 421August 9, 2018 3:53 AM

How funny that Carole boasts that her "good friend" Heather saw through Bethenny season 7 yet Carole then became bffs with Bethenny anyway. Puhlease

by Anonymousreply 422August 9, 2018 3:55 AM

Yeah, but Sonja wears a diaper R417 so it's not like she actually peed her pants. "The diap" (pronounced dipe) as she referred to it, prevents her from peeing in her pants. This way, according to her, if she has to pee or shit while taking the jitney or on a plane or boat she just does so and it's not a problem. The diap holds the contents and then as soon as she can she just changes her own diap. Problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 423August 9, 2018 4:12 AM

I'm appalled that the first 10 minutes of this episode was spent talking about SHIT.

Really?

by Anonymousreply 424August 9, 2018 4:13 AM

Luann has a lot of nerve criticizing Ramona’s renovations. At least Ramona didn’t have to steal $3M from her children’s trust to complete the remodel. She’s so jealous. I think Luann is broke, why else would she steal from her children. Deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 425August 9, 2018 4:29 AM

I was just about to post that, R425. LuAnn was seething with jealousy.

Her criticisms were ridiculous. And what Bethenny said wasn't true. If LuAnn was really in a place where she speaks her mind, then she would have said something TO RAMONA.

Instead, she talked shit behind her back.

I'd love to hear what she thought of Bethenny's apartment. Personally, I hated the decor. It didn't look like anything to me. Impersonal, cold, and not very chic. Just like Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 426August 9, 2018 4:33 AM

So what's Adam gonna do now that he doesn't have Carole to get his mug on camera anymore?

I guess he'll have to date Noel.

One thing's for sure, he's GOING to get his face time on television.

by Anonymousreply 427August 9, 2018 4:40 AM

R411 I agree with all that and what was with that Diane Keaton get up she worse to lunch with Dorinda?

She seriously has aged so much.

by Anonymousreply 428August 9, 2018 6:32 AM

The website that Bravo was promoting, agelessramona.com, doesnt work.

This sort of thing baffles me. Why promote a product that doesn't exist? It's just embarrassing. And scams, as Sonja learned, can blow up in your face and be quite expensive.

I was surprised to like Bethenny's apartment since I don't think she has much taste.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429August 9, 2018 8:26 AM

Tinsley, who is by all depictions on this show dumb as a stack of printer paper, bragged last night that she graduated from Columbia University and that she is therefore smart. Meghan McCain graduated from Columbia University. Both inherited wealth and both are idiots.

George W. Bush was given degrees by both Harvard and Yale. Born into wealth, stupid.

Trump was given a degree by Penn/Wharton. Rich by birth, stupid. His nephew? Stupid, bearing a purchaed Harvard degree. Tiffany Trump daughter looks like she’s chromosomally challenged and is at Georgetown Law right now.

I have lost all faith in Ivy League and similar-caliber universities’ reputations. I honestly always thought these were incubators of great intellects. Now I know they sell ego fuel and create opportunities for people who have never lacked opportunities.

by Anonymousreply 430August 9, 2018 10:37 AM

Funny, Ramona links to AgelessRamona.com on her own site. You should read the blog at this link. She either actually wrote it herself (!!!) or some talented scribe has captured her voice perfectly. She claims not to have had a facelift, neck lift or nose job, but admits to an eye lift and lots of non-surgical facial procedures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431August 9, 2018 10:44 AM

Please tell me Tinsley is not being asked back.

by Anonymousreply 432August 9, 2018 11:23 AM

WTF was that scene with Carole bringing up Tinsley's abusive relationships and comparing them to the boat incident? That was awkward AF.

by Anonymousreply 433August 9, 2018 11:34 AM

I want a scene in which Carole and Bethenny join forces again to stage an intervention for LuAnn’s eating disorder. That would make for fascinating TV.

by Anonymousreply 434August 9, 2018 11:40 AM

Hot cucumber cock John finally made an appearance!!

by Anonymousreply 435August 9, 2018 11:42 AM

Is Dorinda with John just for the used designer ballgowns he steals from his customers?

by Anonymousreply 436August 9, 2018 11:47 AM

Looks like drunk Dorinda is back next episode.

Sonja is pathetic, she just really need attention. So much shit talk and the diaper?

Lu came off really badly this episode. Classless. You don't talk shit like that about someone's house. Did anyone catch how Ramona said Zarin while plugging her store? She didn't pronounce it right.

I liked Carole this episode but the conversation with Adam was awkward as fuck. Adam seems a little slow.

by Anonymousreply 437August 9, 2018 11:51 AM

I get the distinct feeling Luann's obvious cuntiness toward Ramona was at Bethenny's urging.

by Anonymousreply 438August 9, 2018 11:52 AM

Old homos of DL: Here’s the scenario. You are cast on a gay version of RHONY. You are the Carole character. Are you willing to play a delusional old gay for the fame and money associated with being on the show? Are you willing to play along with a 20-something hipster who so obviously is playing you to your public embarrassment for the young body and the storyline? Discuss.

by Anonymousreply 439August 9, 2018 12:03 PM

^ You should start your own thread on that topic. Just Copy & Paste.

by Anonymousreply 440August 9, 2018 1:17 PM

R430 she transferred to Columbia, which is a major difference (100 times easier to get in as a transfer). It wasn’t any “inherited wealth” that got her in (she doesn’t come from nearly as much money as she would like you to think), but a combination of being a transfer, and, of course, tennis (Columbia’s teams suck and they’re desperate). Either factor alone would have made getting in much easier, let alone both.

Her Columbia degree is about as legit as Kelly Bensimons (well maybe half a step more); another pea brain who used to brag “I’m a Columbia grad” (yeah, general studies dumb bitch).

So that’s that.

by Anonymousreply 441August 9, 2018 1:30 PM

Columbia General Studies has always had a separate admissions process from the college. Still, once you're in I'm not sure there's much differentiation--classes arent' separate. Was Tinsley GS or regular undergrad, and what school did she transfer from? She went to Lawrenceville for high school, and that's pretty prestigious academically, but somebody has to be at the bottom of the class.....

by Anonymousreply 442August 9, 2018 1:43 PM

One can be school smart and still be very immature. Tinsley acts like she's a little girl. Then again, a lot of men like that.

by Anonymousreply 443August 9, 2018 1:51 PM

Quite right, R443. Still would like to know what school she transferred from

by Anonymousreply 444August 9, 2018 1:55 PM

I think Carole is more like Bethenny than she'd like to admit - that scene with Tinsley was a very good example.

by Anonymousreply 445August 9, 2018 2:24 PM

Lu making a 'cop' joke was way out of line considering she should have gone to jail for hitting one. Classless.

by Anonymousreply 446August 9, 2018 2:27 PM

We need a spinoff - The Real Hunks of NYC

John, Rey, George, Brad, Simon, Rocco

by Anonymousreply 447August 9, 2018 2:34 PM

Yeah, what was up with Carole playing armchair analyst with Tinsley over her "abusive relationships." Carole was trying to link her feeling bad about not feeling bad on the boat to some past abusive relationships. It was presumptuous and condescending. Tinsley's a pinhead and even she was skeptical. And Carole, girl, eat a sandwich. Diarrhea doesn't agree with you. Also, yes, the first 10 mins of the show was about shit. So gross.

by Anonymousreply 448August 9, 2018 3:01 PM

It was a very odd scene for Carole because she seemed to be trying to shame Tinsley, and Tinsley was clearly caught off guard. And yes, it was a very *Bethenny* move.

by Anonymousreply 449August 9, 2018 3:17 PM

Did anyone notice how much Carole ate during her lunch with Dorinda? She was served a beautiful steak salad but literally ate half a leaf of lettuce and a piece of diced tomato. Meanwhile Dorinda could barely speak as she stuffed her pie hole.

by Anonymousreply 450August 9, 2018 3:17 PM

Does this episode prove that Miss Andy is a scat queen?

by Anonymousreply 451August 9, 2018 3:18 PM

I agree with the person up-thread who said Bethenny's new house was cold and tasteless. She seemed incredibly excited by it but to me if just looked over the top glitzy like a not particularly nice hotel.

by Anonymousreply 452August 9, 2018 4:07 PM

Some of these aging vultures have faces that could cut glass, and some with voices that could shatter the same...

by Anonymousreply 453August 9, 2018 4:23 PM

R452 Agreed - Bethenny’s new apartment was beautiful with many high end finishes. That being said it lacked warmth, color and personality. It looks staged for Million Dollar Listing New York. I at least expected a splash of Skinny Girl Red.

by Anonymousreply 454August 9, 2018 4:23 PM

Build that empire, girl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455August 9, 2018 4:27 PM

True but I also found it so over the top int he glitziness - it definitely didn't look tasteful to me, just too much. In fact, ironically, I though it ended up looking cheap although I'm sure it wasn't. But yeah no warmth or homeliness either. I sometimes watch programmes about really expensive houses and they often seem to end up looking like hotel lounger or foyers,kind of depressing spaces.

by Anonymousreply 456August 9, 2018 4:29 PM

Bethenny's smile when she was egging Luann on to say horrible stuff about Ramona's house was really unpleasant - she just loves negativity doesn't she? and getting someone to bitch about someone else is perfect for her. She looked really energised by it.

by Anonymousreply 457August 9, 2018 4:40 PM

r457 - stop, really? a housewife saying bad stuff about another housewife and taking pleasure in it? Surely that is not the whole crux of the franchise.

by Anonymousreply 458August 9, 2018 4:44 PM

Of course it is R457! - it's just that Bethenny seemed to get so much pleasure out of it her whole face changed, like this is what she lives for. Ramona says stupid unpleasant things without thinking all the time and they always bitch about each other, but it's the way that Bethenny suddenly seemed so energised by igetting Launn to say such negative things about Ramona (someone upthread said they thought she was egging her on) that struck me - and it coincides with the emotionally manipulative behaviour she's shown at other times.

by Anonymousreply 459August 9, 2018 4:49 PM

I meant (R458) of course.

by Anonymousreply 460August 9, 2018 4:53 PM

John tries too hard with Dorinda. It's just sad, cause he seems like a nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 461August 9, 2018 4:57 PM

John seems to have bulked up again. Dorinda was talking on camera earlier in the season about cutting him lose, and she made a kind of oblique reference in this episode to a cooling off last fall. She seems to have decided to keep him around, and he's clearly dancing as fast as he can to stay on her good side. He really is kind of a sad sack--fat boy from Queens who made a little $$ but never got out of the borough.

by Anonymousreply 462August 9, 2018 5:02 PM

That kind of dynamic would make me really uncomfortable if I was Dorinda. Having to be grateful/impressed all the time, and talking about how much he's improved since she's known him (I can't remember the word she used but that's basically what she meant) which is very indicative of how she sees him and how he sees himself through her eyes. I think it would make someone much less attractive to me and it would just get awkward.

by Anonymousreply 463August 9, 2018 5:02 PM

r451 maybe not a scat queen but thinks taking about shit is a type of humor, his humor. Typical.

by Anonymousreply 464August 9, 2018 5:05 PM

It's clear that she thinks he's 'way beneath her, and also that they share a kind of kinship that I suspect comes from having similar backgrounds: she married out and eventually up, while he did well financially but is still a fat slob from Queens. And he does evaluate his worth through her eyes. Sometimes he reminds me of Ernest Borgnine in "Marty."

R464, I think Andy's social development is so arrested that he talks about shit in the same way that 3rd grade boys do. So I guess he's sort of an 8 year old poopyhead at heart.

by Anonymousreply 465August 9, 2018 5:36 PM

R459 most of the housewives on the all shows get stupid eager grins on their faces when someone is trash talking a fellow cast member to them. Ramona does it all the time so in this case Bethenny is far from being alone.

by Anonymousreply 466August 9, 2018 7:10 PM

B VS R

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467August 9, 2018 9:01 PM

R444 UNC. Which is pretty good but no Columbia. Plus, a) that’s coming from Lawrenceville and b) the tennis.

by Anonymousreply 468August 9, 2018 9:01 PM

Ramona has put out an “anti-skincare” line? LOL

by Anonymousreply 469August 9, 2018 9:07 PM

Are they EVER going to mention that scathing phone call? That is something that Bethenny would never let go of so it's very odd that it hasn't been referenced. I have no idea why Ramona would expect Bethenny to show up to any event after that.

by Anonymousreply 470August 9, 2018 9:17 PM

Did any of you read the above link about Bethenny? Towards the end it says she's starting a kids' line called "Brynny Girl." Clothing, shoes, toys, multivitamins. Diapers.

Has B. lost her damn mind?

by Anonymousreply 471August 9, 2018 9:32 PM

Is Bethenny just trying to be the villain now? “Noted” and “call my secretary?”

Something is up there. She can’t just be trying to make people hate her for no reason.

by Anonymousreply 472August 9, 2018 9:38 PM

Bethenny reveling in her cuntiness is great.

by Anonymousreply 473August 9, 2018 10:29 PM

Thanks, R468 -- UNC's nothing to sneeze at if you're from out of state.

Re Bethenny's cuntiness to Ramona, I say good for her. Ramona has never minded what she says to Bethenny or how much shit she stirs, and I bet B's just had enough of it. And with Jill now likely to come back in some capacity, there's no point in trying to ingratiate herself, so B might as well just cut her off.

I do think it's very odd that Ramona's very odd and random phone rant to Bethenny has never once been mentioned by either of them. If she saw this as an opportunity for Ramona to launch a similar attack in that scene, the smartest thing she could have done was to shut Ramona down before she got revved up.

by Anonymousreply 474August 9, 2018 10:35 PM

That phone call seemed like such an odd scene, almost as if it was filmed after the fact for some type of dramatic effect. And then not filming Bethenny's reaction on the other end seemed very unusual.

by Anonymousreply 475August 9, 2018 10:38 PM

I'm glad that Bethenny didn't show up to either Carole's or Ramona's event. The less of her I see on the show, the better.

by Anonymousreply 476August 9, 2018 10:38 PM

I kind of wanted to see Bethenny with Heather again just to see how it would have played.

by Anonymousreply 477August 9, 2018 10:39 PM

R474 well like I said...the tennis. Both she and her sister were nationally ranked tennis players.

Which is nothing to sneeze at, either, but for different reasons...

by Anonymousreply 478August 9, 2018 10:40 PM

i loved seeing Heather and Jonathan again.

She still seems very much the same Heather as on the show, and I like that.

I kind of wish that she would come back, but now that Carole's leaving, there's pretty much no chance.

by Anonymousreply 479August 9, 2018 10:44 PM

It seems odd that Tinsley in her early life was an achiever of sorts (both the tennis and scholastically) and ended up being a played out party girl with a wardrobe inspired by Whatever Happened to Baby Jane and a bad case of arrested development.

by Anonymousreply 480August 9, 2018 10:46 PM

Heather seemed much like the same Heather who was on the show because she WAS on the show. She was being filmed interacting with RH people in a familiar way. I thought she was godawful on the show with her constant Diddy namedropping and that ridiculous Holla! But I'd rather have her than the Merry Widow, who is now openly urging her fans to help her get back on the show.

by Anonymousreply 481August 9, 2018 10:48 PM

I think Bethenny is threatened that all the women (except LuMann) have turned on her. She has to assert her dominance as a the only real “business woman” because she is a control freak.

by Anonymousreply 482August 9, 2018 11:13 PM

She should probably walk away. Money certainly isn't an issue, and if even half of her meltdowns recently were legit she's in bad psychic shape. LuMann will turn on her too; it's the nature of the beast.

by Anonymousreply 483August 9, 2018 11:19 PM

I think that would make Beam unhappy plus her ego needs to be fed. If she went off RH, she would have no TV platform to sell her products or be “in the news.”

by Anonymousreply 484August 9, 2018 11:31 PM

R471, I'm philosophically vomiting over "Brynny Girl." She freaks out if anyone photographs her daughter but exploiting her as a cash cow is ok. Frankelstein is a true horror.

by Anonymousreply 485August 9, 2018 11:40 PM

That seems like a stupid move. Her revolting ex will be all over that and may succeed in getting full custod if she exploits the kid that way.

by Anonymousreply 486August 9, 2018 11:42 PM

That Brynny Girl thing is so messed up. I didn't notice it before. I wonder how long it'll be before she's pushing her daughter into modelling and branding etc.? I feel so sorry for the girls, Bethenny's values are fucked up, she's just seems to be obsessed with money and materialistic things. She was going mad over a whole room full of shoes in her new apartment but I wonder how many people she'll have in the apartment (that are't getting paid).

by Anonymousreply 487August 9, 2018 11:44 PM

What is the latest on Jill's return?

by Anonymousreply 488August 10, 2018 1:51 AM

Jill's pushing hard on social media. I expect she'll get what she wants.

by Anonymousreply 489August 10, 2018 1:53 AM

R471. Diapers! Oh great, I can get my monthly supply of discounted dipes from Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 490August 10, 2018 1:58 AM

It's funny that Jill is actually pushing for "friend" rather than FT housewife. I guess she realizes that's the only way she'll get back. Although it still doesn't make any sense to me. Luann and Dorinda both filmed with her in season 9, so why couldn't they just film more?

by Anonymousreply 491August 10, 2018 2:01 AM

Coming back as a "fwiend" gets a foot in the door. She probably is counting on being so popular/controversial that she'll generate ratings and they'll have to bring her on full time. And that may well happen.

God, I just think she's vile in every way.

by Anonymousreply 492August 10, 2018 2:03 AM

Well let's be fair - promoting a Jill return will give them more publicity next season than any random newbie unless they try to get a "name" to promote like BH does .

by Anonymousreply 493August 10, 2018 2:09 AM

Fair shmair. I really can't stand the woman.

by Anonymousreply 494August 10, 2018 2:18 AM

They should add a rich in your face black woman or Latina - that would be more like NY. Jill is boring. Or add Jason Hoppy. That would make it more fun for audiences.

by Anonymousreply 495August 10, 2018 2:22 AM

Please stop with the Jill bull shit. It's old and she's had her day of reality tv glory already.

PLEASE!!!!! Stop! With Jill!!!!!!! It's really tiresome at this point.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 496August 10, 2018 2:33 AM

You can see why Tinsley's marriage fell apart. Even when they were together, he openly complained about how much of a famewhore she had become. She didn't want to stop

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497August 10, 2018 2:40 AM

r496, give it up and move past the posts. What are you going to do if she returns? Demand no one talk about the episode?

by Anonymousreply 498August 10, 2018 2:43 AM

For being such a famewhore, Tinsley certainly doesn't make herself a presence on camera.

by Anonymousreply 499August 10, 2018 2:45 AM

Tinsley was raised to believe that being pretty and wearing pretty clothes was all a girl needed to get by.

by Anonymousreply 500August 10, 2018 2:51 AM

R598 But Jill isn't on the show and she's not going to be on the show. At least I hope not. It's just tiring to keep pushing jill coming back.

Let's just wait and see. But nothing's been announced yet.

Damn!

by Anonymousreply 501August 10, 2018 2:56 AM

I meant R498.

by Anonymousreply 502August 10, 2018 2:57 AM

she made an appearance this season and is being heavily talked about for a return. Everyone from Andy to Ramona to LuAnn to Dorinda has been asked about the idea of her coming back and they're all for it.

by Anonymousreply 503August 10, 2018 2:58 AM

R499 because she wants to have it both ways.

by Anonymousreply 504August 10, 2018 3:26 AM

[quote] That seems like a stupid move. Her revolting ex will be all over that and may succeed in getting full custod if she exploits the kid that way.

Plus, he's gonna take her to court for half the profits.

That's his daughter, too, and since she's a minor, Bethenny is probably going to need his consent to "market" their daughter I know it sounds crazy, but I think that he has a sound case.

Otherwise, she'll have to wait until Brynn is 18, to start the line.

by Anonymousreply 505August 10, 2018 3:56 AM

I have limited sympathy for Bethenny most of the time, but I make an exception for the trouble she's had with her horrible ex-husband. Of course she should have seen before the marriage what a controlling creep he was, but I don't think anyone could have forseen how really vicious he would be.

by Anonymousreply 506August 10, 2018 5:03 AM

It's very hard to know what actually happened between Bethenny and Jason.

by Anonymousreply 507August 10, 2018 11:47 AM

I believe Jason.

by Anonymousreply 508August 10, 2018 12:46 PM

OMFG this last episode was the worst yet in terms of these whores promoting their “businesses”:

Skinnygirl Jeans Carole’s optioned book LuAnn’s cabaret act Dorinda ‘a bf John’s “Madame Paulette” cleaners Sonja’s shoes Ramona’s skincare Even Jill’s cheap rugs got a plug from Ramona

I’ve been a fan of RHNY since the beginning but this was just too much for me. Felt like I was watching QVC, for fuck sake.

by Anonymousreply 509August 10, 2018 12:53 PM

^^^Ugh I forgot to format properly:

Skinnygirl Jeans

Carole’s optioned book

LuAnn’s cabaret act

Dorinda ‘a bf John’s “Madame Paulette” cleaners

Sonja’s shoes

Ramona’s skincare

Even Jill’s cheap rugs got a plug from Ramona

by Anonymousreply 510August 10, 2018 12:56 PM

Carole writes an article for Cosmo and Adam brings her a trophy, why?

by Anonymousreply 511August 10, 2018 12:56 PM

r509, the hos from BH do it constantly.

by Anonymousreply 512August 10, 2018 12:58 PM

r508, how can you believe him if he hasn't said anything?

by Anonymousreply 513August 10, 2018 12:58 PM

My recollections of Jason are dim, but it always struck me that everything he said to her had an undertone of menace to it. I wish I could remember specifics....wait, no I don't.

by Anonymousreply 514August 10, 2018 1:04 PM

I think it's important that someone can be thoroughly unpleasant and also be a victim of abuse, victim don't have to be nice. In fact, those who are sometimes more vulnerable to abuse are those who may have experienced emotional trauma previously (which aspects of Bethenny's personality could be congruent with).

by Anonymousreply 515August 10, 2018 1:05 PM

* Important to 'remember' I meant.

by Anonymousreply 516August 10, 2018 1:08 PM

Honestly though no one would have pegged Bethenny this way BEFORE her ordeal with Jason. I don't know whether she was hiding a lot in the earlier seasons, but while always biting and sarcastic, she never seemed innately bitter and almost lost as she has since.

by Anonymousreply 517August 10, 2018 1:08 PM

There used to be a theory, which I will now get hopelessly confused, that victims of emotional abuse will, as adults, seek out partners who will treat them similarly: if they can get an abusive person to love them, that will neutralize all the past abuse. This makes a certain kind of sense but I have no idea whether this is taken seriously by therapists/psychiatrists.

I don't know, R517. Bethenny's relationship with bald Jason in the first season seemed pretty emotionally unhealthy. She's knocking herself out to please this guy who is just not going to commit to her, and yet she makes herself vulnerable to him over and over again while he (politely and pretty gently, but still) keeps her at arms length. Not abusive, but certainly not a relationship that would make you feel secure and loved. I thought she was pretty lost then.

Maybe she just thought that was all she deserved.

by Anonymousreply 518August 10, 2018 1:13 PM

R517 yeah but who said that’s because of Jason? I see it as all her success and all her goddamn fucking money (as she gets more and more..and more) just going to her head.

by Anonymousreply 519August 10, 2018 1:15 PM

There is validity in that theory (R518). I used to work as a support worker for women fleeing abuse and in an educational programme, and while it's far from determinstic, there definitely can be a pattern of abuse - from a childhood experiences onwards. I think it is both a matter of the victim sometimes replicating what they are used to on an emotional and subconscious level and (usually male) abusers looking for women with these vulnerabilities.

But yeah, it's terribly sad, some women's lives seem to have been characterised by a series of abusive relationships - not because they agentially 'chose' that, but because, as you say, this is what they think they deserve on some subconscious level and men who are looking for vulnerable women can also read the signs.

by Anonymousreply 520August 10, 2018 1:22 PM

r519, success/money would explain ego. But not the "sadness" Bethenny portrays now.

by Anonymousreply 521August 10, 2018 1:33 PM

I don't think the success/money is really about ego, or at least not entirely. I think if you have been as "poor" as Bethenny perceived herself to be in the first couple of seasons, money becomes really crucial to your emotional well-being. You don't ever want to feel that panic and desperation again (and maybe shame at not having what your friend group has), and enough is never enough. You don't have to scratch the surface very hard to find the woman peddling samples of her vegan muffins in a suburban supermarket, or trying to win the approval of bald Jason and his parents, or having to be grateful for Jill's largesse. How much money does it take to make you feel secure that you'll never feel those feelings again?

by Anonymousreply 522August 10, 2018 1:44 PM

Sorry but I didn’t read the whole thread but wtf did Bethany do to her face???

I just caught the last episode and all the women looked great this season, I don’t know if it’s the lighting or what...and all of them are slim! Sonobella?

by Anonymousreply 523August 10, 2018 2:04 PM

Maybe it also comes from the fact that, for whatever reason, Bethenny has never had a family to fall back on in her adult life. Most people when they're going through tough times can rely on parents and siblings, even if it means moving back in with them temporarily, since Bethenny has neither/isn't in touch with her mum, she had to rely on others for support, which involves a level of gratitude and power dynamics that doesn't usually apply in families.

by Anonymousreply 524August 10, 2018 2:06 PM

Add me to the list of people who do not want Jill back!!! She was so happy at her husband’s funeral!

by Anonymousreply 525August 10, 2018 2:25 PM

Jill herself must be posting in this thread or maybe it’s that daughter of hers.

by Anonymousreply 526August 10, 2018 2:27 PM

The main reason I want Jill back is to see the some of you loons implode. The detractors are as annoying as the obsessive fans (see LVP).

by Anonymousreply 527August 10, 2018 2:36 PM

Much as I have sympathy for Bethenny over the emotional trauma stuff, she is also thoroughly unpleasant. I want Jill back because she will stand up to her I imagine, if only because that is what the producers will expect if they put her back in.

by Anonymousreply 528August 10, 2018 2:45 PM

Who gives a shit about that old hag Jill? Good riddance, she was boring when she was on. No need, no thanks!

Everything is fake! Nothing is real folks! Hate to burst your bubble lol

by Anonymousreply 529August 10, 2018 3:20 PM

Omarosa and Jason Hoppy are in negotiations to join.

by Anonymousreply 530August 10, 2018 3:24 PM

Bethany is too set in her ways, she will end up alone. It’s what she wants deep down. She loves having something to complain and moan about.

by Anonymousreply 531August 10, 2018 4:09 PM

I wonder if Jill has any contact with Bobby's daughter who had the facial irregularity. I'm sure she dropped her as soon as Bobby was cold in the ground.

No one wants Jill back and I highly doubt she will be reinstated. She was a production nightmare and did not leave any friends when she left that show.

by Anonymousreply 532August 10, 2018 4:11 PM

Good on you, R524--great insight.

Re Bobby's children, Jill wrote somewhere on social media that his daughter Jennifer declined to visit "camp Zarin" in the Hamptons this summer. She didn't mention any other family members and she hasn't since Bobby got sick. Possibly now that he's gone they feel they can back away from her.

by Anonymousreply 533August 10, 2018 4:23 PM

I know (R253) she looks like she's ageing so quickly but also unnaturally. I wouldn't expect a woman of her age to look perfect but I think maybe the eating disorder plus all the stuff she's had done to herself has just made her ageing skin look weird, like it's both wrinkled and stretched.

by Anonymousreply 534August 10, 2018 4:35 PM

I swear on my dog's life I'm not a fan, friend, family or employee of Jill's, but what do we think about her line of rugs (conveniently mentioned by Ramona on latest episode)? I actually like some of the designs, and they are priced well, but not crazy about synthetic rugs and these are all polpropylene (which is what most cheap wall to wall carpet is made of). I guess that makes them more durable but they probably look cheap in person (like most of the Housewives).

There are a couple I would consider buying but I'd be embarrassed to tell anyone who "made it," let alone give that cunt any money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535August 10, 2018 5:02 PM

Betheny's boyfriend dead

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536August 10, 2018 5:40 PM

I think it's interesting that Zarin Fabrics isn't carrying these cheesy indoor-outdoor rugs. She's been flogging these for months on social media, and I'm sure she gave them to Ramona in exchange for a plug on the show.

by Anonymousreply 537August 10, 2018 5:40 PM

Holy shit.

by Anonymousreply 538August 10, 2018 5:41 PM

SAD. He killed himself so he would never have to hear Bethenny again.

by Anonymousreply 539August 10, 2018 5:45 PM

Dennis killed himself because of that sweater he wore to Ramona's.

by Anonymousreply 540August 10, 2018 5:47 PM

Well we have Bethenny's storyline for next season!

by Anonymousreply 541August 10, 2018 5:50 PM

Really sad! Things sure happen really fast. And right before the holidays too.

RIP to him.

by Anonymousreply 542August 10, 2018 5:57 PM

[QUOTE]And right before the holidays too

What holidays? It's August.

by Anonymousreply 543August 10, 2018 6:03 PM

maybe it was his drug use that tanked their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 544August 10, 2018 6:03 PM

The Jewish high holidays, R543. I don't think we know whether he was Jewish, though.

by Anonymousreply 545August 10, 2018 6:04 PM

Bethenny is going to milk this for all it's worth. You just know it. I see lots and LOTS of tears.

by Anonymousreply 546August 10, 2018 6:10 PM

You're all heart, R546.

by Anonymousreply 547August 10, 2018 6:31 PM

wow crazy. What was he doing in Trump Tower? Bethenny said she voted for Hillary. I'm surprised she'd date someone who lived in Trump Tower

by Anonymousreply 548August 10, 2018 6:46 PM

Er, it may be possible to live in Trump Tower and still not be a Trump supporter.

by Anonymousreply 549August 10, 2018 6:57 PM

close your legs to married men

by Anonymousreply 550August 10, 2018 7:00 PM

I thought I would watch reruns but the only thing coming through on my spectrum is the PGA.

by Anonymousreply 551August 10, 2018 7:03 PM

R549 why would you continue to give that piece of shit money if you weren't a supporter?

by Anonymousreply 552August 10, 2018 7:04 PM

He seemed gay like all of the men she has been linked to.

by Anonymousreply 553August 10, 2018 7:04 PM

Bethaney is the worst.

by Anonymousreply 554August 10, 2018 7:05 PM

[quote] Well we have Bethenny's storyline for next season!

I'm not so sure about that.

She's kind of tainted by this. Opioid overdose? She must have known that he was abusing painkillers.

Which begs the question, does Bethenny abuse painkillers?

Judging by the way she looked this season (haggard, tired, overly emotional, etc.), it makes you wonder.

I thought something was off with her. If you notice every morning (on the trip) when Bethenny woke up, she was always groggy and looked like shit. But Bethenny doesn't drink as much as the other ladies, if at all. She also admitted that she wasn't sick with diarrhea, either.

So if she wasn't hungover, and she wasn't sick from the food, then why did she always look like such crap every morning, like a freight train ran over her?

Also remember that painkiller overuse causes weight loss, as well.

I think now we know Bethenny's secret.

And don't act like she's above it, because it was well known that she used to be a huge coke head.

by Anonymousreply 555August 10, 2018 7:13 PM

Impeccable logic, R552.

by Anonymousreply 556August 10, 2018 7:19 PM

R556 if you don't like what Trump did during the campaign and currently, why would you stay at Trump Tower? That makes no sense. I'd be ashamed to be staying there

by Anonymousreply 557August 10, 2018 7:26 PM

This isn't a debate worth having.

by Anonymousreply 558August 10, 2018 7:33 PM

Bethenny drug addict!

by Anonymousreply 559August 10, 2018 8:11 PM

Very sad.

by Anonymousreply 560August 10, 2018 8:19 PM

What's the word on Bethenny and Carole being cunt-lickers? There's a big rumor they used to sleep together.

I still remember Bethenny saying she definitely had a lesbian phase and might still be in it.

HOT.

by Anonymousreply 561August 10, 2018 8:20 PM

Wow Bethany sure attracts the misery doesn’t she? She was just talking about him to Dorinda in last weeks episode.

by Anonymousreply 562August 10, 2018 8:32 PM

I think the "big rumor" originated on these threads. Meaning, likely not true.

by Anonymousreply 563August 10, 2018 8:35 PM

So Bethenny's a coke snorting, pill popping lesbian?

That's the word on the street.

by Anonymousreply 564August 10, 2018 8:51 PM

well everyone connected to Trump eventually winds up having something awful happen

by Anonymousreply 565August 10, 2018 9:19 PM

It's very hard to sell your apartment in trump tower currently. Nobody thought he would win so tenants are stuck there.

by Anonymousreply 566August 10, 2018 9:34 PM

The more Bethenny talks, the more unlikable she is. Why does she feel the need to highlight other Housewives’ finances? Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 567August 10, 2018 9:51 PM

If only she had just gotten him to put a ring on it (like the ones she supposedly browsed at Harry Winston) then he would have offed himself and she would have gotten his money too. Because you know no amount of money is ever enough for her.

by Anonymousreply 568August 10, 2018 10:08 PM

Why is Carole Radziwill trending on Yahoo?

by Anonymousreply 569August 10, 2018 10:09 PM

When Bethanny was acting all anxious in Columbia, obviously she was out of something she needed.

by Anonymousreply 570August 10, 2018 10:31 PM

Hmmmm now it all makes sense r570

by Anonymousreply 571August 10, 2018 10:33 PM

R514 remember when he called the women who were designing the Tribeca apartment, and went ape shit on them, for no real reason? He just wanted to exert dominance, like “I’m the boss” but really he wasn’t. It was Bethenny who was paying for everything. Anyway, he was such s dick to the interior designers, they told Bethenny they would only deal with her going forward.

Don’t get me wrong, Bethenny is cunt too, but Jason came off as someone with serious anger issues.

by Anonymousreply 572August 10, 2018 11:17 PM

talking about asserting dominance, I remember one of the details that came out in court was of Jason and his dad (who he got to come over) walking round Bethennu's house in just their underwear while she was trying to have a skinny girl photo-shoot. Really disgusting men, clearly acting like animals to try and assert control.

by Anonymousreply 573August 10, 2018 11:25 PM

R573 you don’t think assholes attract other assholes?

by Anonymousreply 574August 10, 2018 11:27 PM

I do remember that. Bethenny may be volatile and generally a giant pain in the ass, but Jason seemed unbalanced to me. I wonder if she failed to notice his nasty aggressiveness, or just failed to understand what it might mean down the road.

by Anonymousreply 575August 10, 2018 11:28 PM

[quote] I remember one of the details that came out in court was of Jason and his dad (who he got to come over) walking round Bethennu's house in just their underwear while she was trying to have a skinny girl photo-shoot.

R573, you seem to have forgotten that Jason is from a small podunk town in rural Pennsylvania.

They're not asserting dominance over anything. Quite frankly, they're white trash.

by Anonymousreply 576August 10, 2018 11:30 PM

I wonder if Jill will console B now that her bf is dead.

by Anonymousreply 577August 10, 2018 11:38 PM

[quote] I wonder if Jill will console B now that her bf is dead

She'll probably wait until next season starts filming.

by Anonymousreply 578August 10, 2018 11:40 PM

I think it was both, R576.

Which Jill, R577?

by Anonymousreply 579August 10, 2018 11:41 PM

Bethenny Pill Popper!

by Anonymousreply 580August 10, 2018 11:50 PM

Now Bethenny is a widow too...

by Anonymousreply 581August 11, 2018 12:21 AM

[quote]When Bethanny was acting all anxious in Columbia, obviously she was out of something she needed.

Opioids tend to CAUSE feelings of anxiety and paranoia, R570, not relieve them

But thanks for the rumor and baseless speculation

And they were in Colombia, South American - not South Carolina

by Anonymousreply 582August 11, 2018 12:39 AM

Were they even dating? They rarely were seen together so it may have been over a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 583August 11, 2018 12:45 AM

I thought she said during one of the Colombia episodes that they were no longer a couple--nor trying to make it work.

by Anonymousreply 584August 11, 2018 12:52 AM

R584 Wasn’t Bethenny on the phone with him begging for a private jet back to New York? Something was definitely off about her in Columbia. She was an over the top emotional wreck.

by Anonymousreply 585August 11, 2018 1:08 AM

R585, see R570

And stop trying to make fetch happen

by Anonymousreply 586August 11, 2018 1:10 AM

[quote] Opioids tend to CAUSE feelings of anxiety and paranoia

That's exactly how she was acting in Colombia AND the Berserkshires.

[quote] And they were in Colombia, South American - not South Carolina

Actually, they were in Colombia in South AMERICA, not South AMERICAN. The pills are making you loopy, Bethenny.

[quote] —Too Much Time On Your Hands, Carole?

I'm still in love with you.

Oops I mean, I still love you.

by Anonymousreply 587August 11, 2018 1:13 AM

R587 = Russian PR Shill, Earning Cheap Vodka

by Anonymousreply 588August 11, 2018 1:16 AM

So Bethenny wasn't taking her Opioids in Cartagena and she became upset

But she HAS been taking the pills during the rest of the season and that makes her emotional and upset

by Anonymousreply 589August 11, 2018 1:19 AM

R588 = Bethenny, high on coke and vicodin.

But hey, at least you're a #SkinnyGirl.

by Anonymousreply 590August 11, 2018 1:19 AM

R543 Yeah the holidays are right around the corner! It's August, but after September it's halloween, November thanksgiving, and then December is Christmas and then new years.

There's only four more months left in the year. So yeah the holidays are right around the corner. Literally.

It's not like it's March or something. Where I live there already putting out halloween stuff. The holidays are coming.

by Anonymousreply 591August 11, 2018 1:24 AM

So B is on opiates? That would explain why she can't take a dump.

by Anonymousreply 592August 11, 2018 1:25 AM

No Housewife knows if they are coming back. Once the show ends they only invite the housewives back weeks before filming. The fact that Carole has announced she is not coming back means she IS leaving on her own accord. Look at Atlanta, Kenya didn't know she was fired up until a few weeks ago. Bethenny is just causing more drama. The funniest part is she is doing to Carole what Jill did to her. Bethenny was annoyed at Jill's clinginess and told her to get a life. Carole was annoyed at Bethenny's constant need to be replied to and backed away. Jill nuked her relationship with B, B nuked hers with Carole.

by Anonymousreply 593August 11, 2018 1:26 AM

It may be a cliche, R590

But you do type really fat

by Anonymousreply 594August 11, 2018 1:27 AM

Started a new thread just in case, because the old thread ended without a link.

Shout out to R510!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595August 11, 2018 1:28 AM

Jewish high holidays, R591. In September.

by Anonymousreply 596August 11, 2018 1:28 AM

Her ex-boyfriend dies of reported reaction to Oxy earlier today and now Bethenny is an addict?

Ah, guilt by association.

by Anonymousreply 597August 11, 2018 1:32 AM

R578 LOL

by Anonymousreply 598August 11, 2018 1:37 AM

[quote]So B is on opiates? That would explain why she can't take a dump.

Spoken like a REAL constipated Cunt

by Anonymousreply 599August 11, 2018 1:51 AM

R557 he owns the place. It’s his condo. It’s not like he is staying at some hotel and can just pick whatever hotel he wants. He owns it, he could have bought it many many years ago.

by Anonymousreply 600August 11, 2018 1:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!