Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of New York City Season 10 - Part TEN

Sponsored by:

Brynny Girl Vodka

Carole’s Optioned Sitcom

LuAnn’s Cabaret Act

Madame Paulette Cleaners

Sonja's Shoes (with the tags still on them)

Ramona’s TruRenewal Skin Care

and coming soon.... Zarin Fabrics!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600August 21, 2018 4:54 PM

Link to Part 9...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 11, 2018 1:28 AM

Thanks op.

by Anonymousreply 2August 11, 2018 1:44 AM

Don't forget

Travel with Tinsley

P.S. But I really just want to be a housewife from the 1950s

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 11, 2018 1:46 AM

How dare you leave out

Ramona's Discount Interior Design

by Anonymousreply 4August 11, 2018 1:48 AM

Dorinda needs to start a business.

She would do well with something Christmas or holiday related.

by Anonymousreply 5August 11, 2018 1:56 AM

[quote]Dorinda needs to start a business.

Or Cocaine infused Vodka

by Anonymousreply 6August 11, 2018 2:03 AM

Dorinda sold a bunch of "clip,clip" crappy novelty merchandise online. Too classy (in some ways) to push this shit on the show imo

by Anonymousreply 7August 11, 2018 2:12 AM

How do you bitches fill up these threads so quickly? I can barely catch up.

Ten threads before even a finale or reunion? Is this a record?

by Anonymousreply 8August 11, 2018 2:28 AM

If Dennis had Narcan on hand, then I wonder if he has OD'd before?

by Anonymousreply 9August 11, 2018 2:29 AM

[quote] Or Cocaine infused Vodka

I alwaysh make it nyshe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 11, 2018 2:30 AM

Info by Twitter. He had been in rehab before for "pain management." People on the show knew and were not surprised. Bethenny and Jason have a court date next week. That is all.

by Anonymousreply 11August 11, 2018 2:37 AM

R9, I thought it was strange too. But I remember from a few reunions ago, b called one of Dennis’s kids during the reunion in an effort to prove that she didn’t start dating him until he was separates. I remember it was disclosed that Dennis couldn’t have started dating Bethenny then because he was at home (with his family) recovering from surgery or some type of injury rehab? Anyone remember?

He must have started taking the pills back then for pain, and things could have escalated from whatever surgery or injury he had.

by Anonymousreply 12August 11, 2018 2:40 AM

R8 a lot of the posts are repetitive drivel by the same 2 people

by Anonymousreply 13August 11, 2018 2:49 AM

One of the most dramatic seasons

by Anonymousreply 14August 11, 2018 3:11 AM

What was the smack they said about Ramona’s remodel? Was this the house in the Hamptons?

by Anonymousreply 15August 11, 2018 3:16 AM

Smack

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 11, 2018 3:28 AM

Blind Gossip calls out Beth as a hypocritical adulteress by name.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 11, 2018 4:18 AM

Bethenny Liar!

by Anonymousreply 18August 11, 2018 4:29 AM

This is heartbreaking... Dennis is her rock," co-star Sonja Morgan told Radar. "Dennis was important to her, and her daughter. Another tragedy in her life. I’m so sad for her...This saddens me to no end because it seems to be never-ending for her."

Carole Radziwill took to social media to share her condolences tweeting: "I just heard the sad news about Dennis. He was a good man. My condolences to all his family and friends. So tragic."

In a statement to the New York Post, "RHONY" alum Jill Zarin said she was "devastated" for Frankel, who started dating the late banker in 2016.

"I know what it is like to lose someone so soon. It’s unbearable,” Zarin, who lost her husband Bobby to cancer earlier this year, told the outlet. “There is nothing worse than sudden death. You can’t prepare. There is no time to say goodbye.”

Shields was found dead on Friday in Trump Tower in Manhattan. Bethenny Frankel has been identified by the police as a suspect in his murder.

by Anonymousreply 19August 11, 2018 4:45 AM

It gonna be great for Skinny girl coffin line

by Anonymousreply 20August 11, 2018 4:57 AM

[quote]Bethenny Frankel has been identified by the police as a suspect in his murder.

If only!

by Anonymousreply 21August 11, 2018 4:57 AM

R21 Shut the fuck up !!!

by Anonymousreply 22August 11, 2018 4:59 AM

She must be a MESS tonight!

Poor Brynn. Her mother is a fucking basket case.

Thank heavens, I'm gone from that place!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 11, 2018 5:05 AM

I am fully cooperating with the NY police in their investigation of Bethenny as the prime murder suspect in this case and have no further comment at this time.

by Anonymousreply 24August 11, 2018 5:07 AM

You're terrible, Ramona.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 11, 2018 5:10 AM

It's obvious Bethenny killed him. We all think so.

And she doesn't support women, Officer! She's bad.

P.S. I got that chair your sitting in from Target. Do you know any single men? No, not police men, I mean, men with money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 11, 2018 10:31 AM

Will Bravo cameras follow Bethenny to the funeral, or will she have to hire her own?

by Anonymousreply 27August 11, 2018 12:14 PM

I've only just got why Ramona looks bug eyed- it's because of the eye-lift, she just doesn't have enough skin anymore.

by Anonymousreply 28August 11, 2018 12:16 PM

I feel very bad for her, especially if he was a support system in her life.

by Anonymousreply 29August 11, 2018 12:21 PM

me too (R29), I've said some very critical things about Bethenny on this board, but it sounds like this is going to be devastating for her.

by Anonymousreply 30August 11, 2018 12:27 PM

OP is a cunt for not mentioning Zarin rugs.

by Anonymousreply 31August 11, 2018 12:31 PM

R27 If Bethenny can’t get clearance from the family to film at the funeral she can always shoot video on her cell phone. Bravo should still be able to use it on the show. Bethenny seems to share everything. She live-streamed when her dog Cookie died.

I didn’t realize that Dennis Shields was still married to his wife/Bethenny’s former friend. I thought they had finalized their divorce? Wow.

by Anonymousreply 32August 11, 2018 1:39 PM

The wife is pictured all over with her new bf, so I doubt there was any problem.

by Anonymousreply 33August 11, 2018 1:57 PM

He seemed like a cute awkward dilf. Too bad.

by Anonymousreply 34August 11, 2018 1:58 PM

He seemed a little slow ar Ramoners party earlier this season. Now we know why.

by Anonymousreply 35August 11, 2018 2:40 PM

r35 that was one of the ugliest things Gucci has ever made.

by Anonymousreply 36August 11, 2018 2:45 PM

Let's sit back and remember better times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37August 11, 2018 3:03 PM

Has Rey issued a statement yet about Dennis?

by Anonymousreply 38August 11, 2018 3:33 PM

As much as I dislike B I really do feel sorry for her. Yes, she's a successful business woman but she's also self destructive and it's only going to get worse. B, sell your company and your apartment, take your daughter and move to Vermont like Diane Keaton did in Baby Boom. You'll meet a nice local Vet and live happily ever after.

by Anonymousreply 39August 11, 2018 3:48 PM

Yes, a nice LEZBIAN vegetarian!

by Anonymousreply 40August 11, 2018 4:21 PM

[quote] If Bethenny can’t get clearance from the family to film at the funeral she can always shoot video on her cell phone

If I was in Dennis' family, I'd watch for that.

And if she DARED to bring out her phone and start recording anything, I would have her THROWN OUT.

That would be so fucking tacky, but I wouldn't put it past her.

by Anonymousreply 41August 11, 2018 4:24 PM

Dennis was a shady money man, a cheater, and a drug addict. I'm so sad right now.

by Anonymousreply 42August 11, 2018 6:31 PM

And who are you, R42? Did you develop your opinions from the tabloids, or were you a personal friend or business colleague?

by Anonymousreply 43August 11, 2018 6:33 PM

No mention of cheating murderer Bethenny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44August 11, 2018 6:34 PM

Is next week the season finale?

I don't think that Dorinda gets drunk at LuAnn's party. She gets mad because LuAnn invited Tinsley's boyfriend Scott (whom she has only known for a very short time), but didn't invite John to the cabaret party.

Just more shadiness from LuAnn. I hope that Dorinda knocks her out.

by Anonymousreply 45August 11, 2018 7:24 PM

If Dennis was still married bethenny may not even be able to attend the funeral! The wife and kids have all of the control and say so.

Bethenny might show up and Dennis family and wife might jump on bethenny and beat her ass. She better be careful right now there's a lot of raw feelings right now.

Hope she has armed security with her. It could get ugly.

by Anonymousreply 46August 11, 2018 7:47 PM

R8 DL love gossiping about rich people. Particularly about rich women from Hollywood, reality tv, or society circles.

Why do you think there's so many threads on Jackie Kennedy and Elizabeth Taylor? Their wealthy famous women who lead interesting lives.

That's basically what DL queens want to be.

by Anonymousreply 47August 11, 2018 7:53 PM

Uh, I actually think it’s the opposite. No one wants the life of these vapid shrews, and they are put on TV to be made fun of.

by Anonymousreply 48August 11, 2018 8:19 PM

[quote]Bethenny might show up and Dennis family and wife might jump on bethenny and beat her ass. She better be careful right now there's a lot of raw feelings right now.

I'm not sure how things work where you live, R47, but I doubt that Dennis' family would stoop to that kind of behavior.

And because Bethenny is liked by Dennis' family, who supported their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 49August 11, 2018 8:39 PM

I never understand why people post about their grief on social media. Keep your private feelings private.

by Anonymousreply 50August 11, 2018 8:49 PM

Jill Shields is a beautiful woman ( in photo posted by R44.) BethEnny? Not so much.

by Anonymousreply 51August 11, 2018 8:56 PM

What, you expected the widow to mention Bethenny for any reason?

by Anonymousreply 52August 11, 2018 9:39 PM

I'm looking at back episodes from seasons 1-4, and I'd encourage anyone who thinks it's a good idea to have Jill back to watch some of them. She is beyond toxic. And when she gets caught, she gets all weepy and wails that the other women are being mean to her.

by Anonymousreply 53August 11, 2018 9:41 PM

Dennis' ex is hot.

And who knew he was a hairy daddy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 11, 2018 9:42 PM

Hot couple

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55August 11, 2018 9:52 PM

From Dennis' ex's Instagram:

"jill_schwartzberg_shieldsTo the love of my life- Dennis-I will miss you every day. Forever your legacy will live on in our children and our future grandchildren. Your intelligence, humor and of course your good looks will forever be engrained in our family! Even though we did not live together, you still remained my best friend and my husband. Not many people were able to grasp our situation but it worked for us. We spoke everyday. I will miss that! I love you"

I can't imagine that she was happy with Bethenny sleeping with her ex-husband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56August 11, 2018 10:13 PM

Why in the hell would Dennis have wanted Bethennyorexia, if he could have had this buxom bombshell beauty?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57August 11, 2018 10:19 PM

Calm down ladies - he was gay and Bitchenny is a Lez

by Anonymousreply 58August 11, 2018 10:21 PM

R58;maybe that’s why Carole didn’t mention Bethenny in her tweet... cause he was just her beard

by Anonymousreply 59August 11, 2018 11:49 PM

Carole's out combing the streets for more cats she can take home to her one-room apartment

And name them Baby

by Anonymousreply 60August 11, 2018 11:51 PM

Carole is very creative....

by Anonymousreply 61August 11, 2018 11:52 PM

R57 she looks like Danielle Staub. Not that Bethenny is a looker either, so he had a type I guess

by Anonymousreply 62August 12, 2018 12:26 AM

r56 needs to learn to scroll up about 5 posts.

by Anonymousreply 63August 12, 2018 1:26 AM

Rumors are that NY will actually start filming early in 2 weeks, which would be about 2 months earlier than usual.

by Anonymousreply 64August 12, 2018 1:27 AM

Bullshit. Even Bravo woudn't trade on this guy's death that way, and I can't imagine Bethenny would go along with it.

by Anonymousreply 65August 12, 2018 1:30 AM

r65, Dennis died yesterday. If NY is actually starting to film early, it would have had to be in the works long before now.

by Anonymousreply 66August 12, 2018 1:32 AM

[quote] Even Bravo woudn't trade on this guy's death that way

Clearly, you've never watched Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 67August 12, 2018 1:32 AM

I don't think this has anything to do with Dennis. I think Bravo had to tinker with its filming schedule because BH was delayed. Potomac has already started filming even though the reunion hasn't even aired. This would also explain the "quick" decision about Carole.

by Anonymousreply 68August 12, 2018 1:33 AM

I was simply exchanging pleasantries! RIP whoever you were.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69August 12, 2018 2:22 AM

Where do you all get the HW filming schedules from? How do you all know this information?

Please share!

by Anonymousreply 70August 12, 2018 2:37 AM

r70, there are various twitter accts who follow HW filming. They capture them filming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71August 12, 2018 2:54 AM

If they are indeed filming this soon, they must have signed someone new already.

by Anonymousreply 72August 12, 2018 2:55 AM

R71 Thanks for that. I guess I'm not as in the know of things as I'd like to be. I also don't go on reddit so I wouldn't know about any of those HW filming sightings.

But thanks for the response. It's cool seeing all of this stuff in real time.

by Anonymousreply 73August 12, 2018 3:11 AM

r73, Reddit has a separate HW board which is easy to access and always has the most recent info.

by Anonymousreply 74August 12, 2018 3:20 AM

Link please r74

by Anonymousreply 75August 12, 2018 3:44 AM

Why was BH delayed? Shouldn't they already be well into filming?

by Anonymousreply 76August 12, 2018 3:55 AM

[quote]I simply exchanging pleasantries! RIP whoever you were.

Yes, and when I said Bethenny was a lying, cheating 'ho bag - I was simply trying to distract from the fact that anyone can misplace 3 to 4 million dollars...

by Anonymousreply 77August 12, 2018 6:06 AM

Hey r77 I’m the only one who can call her a ho bag.

by Anonymousreply 78August 12, 2018 6:17 AM

I think luann is probably broke. Which would be kinda surprising to me, especially because when the show first started she appeared to be genuinely wealthy. I really thought to a degree a lot of these women really we're society people.

But as we keep finding out, if you watch these shows long enough over the years. Every single one of these 'HW" eventually end up being found out. And you realize what you thought they were in the beginning was nothing but smoke and mirrors.

Some of them don't own shit! The houses and apartments, rented. The money, it's not their and they're living on the edge financially. And everything is basically one big put on for the show.

Which describes Lu and Sonja perfectly. Along with so many other "HW" from other cities too.

by Anonymousreply 79August 12, 2018 6:24 AM

For r75

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80August 12, 2018 12:56 PM

R64 et al., RHONY has always started filming right around labor day. I don't think this season's schedule represents a change. I do wonder whether Bethenny will participate in filming, at least during the first weeks.

by Anonymousreply 81August 12, 2018 1:07 PM

r81, NY's normal filming sched for the past several seasons has started in mid-late October.

by Anonymousreply 82August 12, 2018 1:14 PM

[quote]This is heartbreaking... Dennis is her rock," co-star Sonja Morgan told Radar. "Dennis was important to her, and her daughter. Another tragedy in her life. I

Right. She'll have to fly commercial from now on.

by Anonymousreply 83August 12, 2018 1:43 PM

Dennis was a hottie...who knew?

by Anonymousreply 84August 12, 2018 3:11 PM

Bethenny Killer!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85August 12, 2018 3:26 PM

Now we know Dennis watched the episode and then took a bunch of pills. Sad that Bethenny killed him.

by Anonymousreply 86August 12, 2018 3:35 PM

I get having a problem with Bethenny, but some of you really take it too far. Good god.

by Anonymousreply 87August 12, 2018 4:38 PM

It’s not our fault she is a cold-hearted bitch who dumped her boyfriend on TV and then he killed himself. Face facts!

by Anonymousreply 88August 12, 2018 4:50 PM

Jesus, what's with the DL lately? So much gratuitous ugliness.

by Anonymousreply 89August 12, 2018 4:52 PM

This is interesting: The Widow Zarin has just posted on FB (not interesting) and her avatar or whatever it's called appeared in a corner of the shot: she describes herself as "Jill Zarin: Artist."

What on earth?

by Anonymousreply 90August 12, 2018 5:04 PM

Jill Zarin will throw herself on Shields coffin and scream "I'm doing this for Bethany!!"

by Anonymousreply 91August 12, 2018 5:24 PM

Is Bethenny still in Disneyworld drinking alone?

by Anonymousreply 92August 12, 2018 5:27 PM

In the link at R85, it says

"Recently widowed Jill Zarin said Friday she was “devastated” for Frankel. “I know what it is like to lose someone so soon. It’s unbearable,” she told The Post. “There is nothing worse than sudden death. You can’t prepare. There is no time to say goodbye.”

WTF is she talking about? Wasn't her husband sick with cancer for years before he died? She's suck a melodramatic monster.

by Anonymousreply 93August 12, 2018 5:41 PM

Jill always has to make it about herself, R93.

Don't you know?

by Anonymousreply 94August 12, 2018 6:12 PM

Has Bethenny released a statement?

by Anonymousreply 95August 12, 2018 6:34 PM

[quote] Has Bethenny released a statement?

Yes, she has:

"You can find Skinny Girl products at your favorite retailer, or go to our website at skg.com!"

by Anonymousreply 96August 12, 2018 6:37 PM

What on earth could Bethenny say? “I’m sorry I recently said on TV that I could never marry him and then he subsequently died.” ???

by Anonymousreply 97August 12, 2018 7:17 PM

[quote] What on earth could Bethenny say? “I’m sorry I recently said on TV that I could never marry him and then he subsequently died.” ???

What on earth could Bethenny say? “I’m sorry I recently said on TV that I could never marry him and then he subsequently OVERDOSED.” ???

There, I fixed it for you.

by Anonymousreply 98August 12, 2018 7:19 PM

Bethenny is the original Bad News Bear. Cursed and clearly money is not buying her happiness. If I were her, I would quit the show because it’s only going to get worse for her as more secrets are exposed.

by Anonymousreply 99August 12, 2018 7:22 PM

If Carole quit and they're already filming the new season, is there a replacement cast member, or not?

I can't imagine that the show will only have Ramona, Sonja, B, Lu, Dorinda, and Tinsley.

That would make for a boring season.

by Anonymousreply 100August 12, 2018 7:28 PM

sometimes they start filming before they finalize who a new cast member will be. It hasn't happened on NYC yet but plenty of the other cities have had new housewives join 2, 3 even 4 episodes into the new season.

by Anonymousreply 101August 12, 2018 7:38 PM

actually I take that back. Remember when Sonja joined she did so halfway through season 3

by Anonymousreply 102August 12, 2018 7:39 PM

In hiding at her estate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103August 12, 2018 7:41 PM

What a coward.

Whenever she knows she's going to get grilled, Miss Big Mouth Tough Chick always runs away.

Weird how the "mystery man" in the photo at R103 looks just like her ex-husband, Jason Hoppy.

Bethenny's a psychopath. Just DRAMA all the time.

by Anonymousreply 104August 12, 2018 7:45 PM

The estranged wife has already staked out her claim as chief mourner, along with their children. If Bethenny's smart she will keep a low profile and not intrude on the family's grief.

The "mystery man" also looks a lot like Shields' son.

by Anonymousreply 105August 12, 2018 7:50 PM

Even if he hadn’t died, her comments on the show were heartless. If they want to trash talk the other women fine, but to make fun of and be mean toward someone outside the show ... what a feckless c*nt!

by Anonymousreply 106August 12, 2018 7:55 PM

Do people commonly keep Narcan in their apartments?

by Anonymousreply 107August 12, 2018 8:54 PM

R107: the reports say that he sent his assistant or housekeeper to the drugstore for it. No scrip needed in NY.

R106: How did she make fun of him/ what mean comments did she make on the show?

by Anonymousreply 108August 12, 2018 9:22 PM

She only ever had nice things to say about Dennis. And she’s allowed to take some time to privately grieve.

I also don’t think they are filming yet, that won’t start until after Labor Day

by Anonymousreply 109August 12, 2018 9:26 PM

She told Dorito that she would never marry Dennis or live with him, and that secretly she decided to not talk to him for 90 days. He watched the show and her remarks and then he overdosed. No wonder she has not released a statement.

by Anonymousreply 110August 12, 2018 9:27 PM

[quote] Do people commonly keep Narcan in their apartments?

That's the million dollar question.

Only someone who has come close to overdosing before, would know about, and have a need for such a thing.

The guy was obviously a long time opioid abuser, and she must have known about it.

by Anonymousreply 111August 12, 2018 9:29 PM

My thoughts exactly, R105. I'm curious if Bethenny will be allowed at the funeral.

by Anonymousreply 112August 12, 2018 10:15 PM

Jesus, R110, you're making this up out of whole cloth. It's fucking irresponsible.

As for the rest of you, learn to read: he sent his assistant to the drugstore to get the Narcan after he woke up feeling ill.

I realize it's only DL and it's unlikely that anyone in his family is even aware of it, but try to imagine what it would feel like if you were his kid reading this shit.

by Anonymousreply 113August 12, 2018 10:21 PM

Why don’t you learn to read?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114August 12, 2018 10:25 PM

Who is defending Bethenny? One of her lowly liquor assistants?

by Anonymousreply 115August 12, 2018 10:28 PM

I can read and I've seen it. So what? She doesn't trash him or make fun of him, nor does the article suggest any causal relationship between the show and his overdose.

I'm not defending Bethenny. My complaints about these posts have nothing at all to do with her.

by Anonymousreply 116August 12, 2018 10:30 PM

The guy was still married and according to his ex had no plans for an official divorce so I doubt it was a shock to him that Bethenny couldn’t marry him.

by Anonymousreply 117August 12, 2018 10:30 PM

Why no statement from Bethenny unless she feels guilty?

by Anonymousreply 118August 12, 2018 10:34 PM

Maybe she's been advised to keep a low profile and not intrude on the family's grief. That would be good advice to follow.

by Anonymousreply 119August 12, 2018 10:40 PM

Drinking in bed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120August 12, 2018 10:57 PM

Would they really keep Tinsley? I cannot imagine why.

by Anonymousreply 121August 13, 2018 1:56 AM

You all you cunts want me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122August 13, 2018 1:58 AM

B got her wish - she won’t have to speak to Dennis for 90+ days

by Anonymousreply 123August 13, 2018 2:01 AM

Bethanny should just leave the show behind all of this. She doesn't need the money.

She should just go.

by Anonymousreply 124August 13, 2018 2:53 AM

What I really want to know is has B had a bowel movement yet?

by Anonymousreply 125August 13, 2018 2:58 AM

Will Andy mention this on WWHL ?

by Anonymousreply 126August 13, 2018 3:02 AM

[quote] Will Andy mention this on WWHL ?

Of course not.

He's so far up Bethenny's ass, he can see daylight coming from her mouth.

Notice how he would have no problem coming for any of the other women in this same situation, but when it comes to Bethenny, he's so scared of her and what she can do to him, he'd never say a fucking word.

by Anonymousreply 127August 13, 2018 3:23 AM

Take a pill, r127. I just meant mention it as in a "my condolences" or "sorry to hear".

by Anonymousreply 128August 13, 2018 3:28 AM

SKinny girl coffin line is in production

by Anonymousreply 129August 13, 2018 6:34 AM

R126 no. Conveniently Andy is now going on his August vacation for a couple weeks. His last WWHL was a taped show with Colbert that aired Sunday night. He won't have to mention this at all unless the story is still a hot topic when he comes back just before Labor Day

by Anonymousreply 130August 13, 2018 7:18 AM

We all know Andy needs a vacation from drinking at 11pm every night.

by Anonymousreply 131August 13, 2018 11:49 AM

R113 you don't "wake up" feeling ill and suddenly need Narcan. You shoot up or take too many oxys., your breathing becomes labored and then you need Narcan. I do believe his assistant had to go to the drugstore to get it because if he had it with him he'd still be alive. It usually works immediately even though you may need several doses.

by Anonymousreply 132August 13, 2018 1:17 PM

I wonder why he wouldn't keep it on hand especially if he was regularly taking a good quantity of pills.

by Anonymousreply 133August 13, 2018 1:19 PM

R133 He should have. It's easy to get.

by Anonymousreply 134August 13, 2018 1:26 PM

R127, I agree with you but am curious exactly what Bethenny can do to Andy.

by Anonymousreply 135August 13, 2018 1:31 PM

Some of you are so blinded by Bethenny hate that you make absolutely no sense. The poster was simply asking if he would mention something and/or acknowledge Dennis' death.

by Anonymousreply 136August 13, 2018 1:42 PM

Absolutely (R136) - why would Any 'come for' Bethenny because she has lost someone she loves and is in mourning? it makes no sense whatsoever. I'm no Bethenny fan but some people seem to have lost their grip on reality a little.

by Anonymousreply 137August 13, 2018 2:18 PM

Bravo should be filming inside Bethenny's home NOW. The hysteria, the arm waving, the screaming, the tears, the parading around in her underwear.... Its a season worth of cray.

by Anonymousreply 138August 13, 2018 2:41 PM

Exploit the pain!

by Anonymousreply 139August 13, 2018 2:42 PM

R138 Don’t worry Bethenny had one of her many assistants whip out their iPhone the moment she heard the news and begin filming immediately. Remember when she had her assistant film her walking through the empty Tribeca apt she shared with Jason right before she sold it? The histrionics were over the top.

by Anonymousreply 140August 13, 2018 2:52 PM

I think Dennis overdosed because B rejected him. Why he wanted that shrieking piece of gristle is a mystery. They also probably did drugs together.

by Anonymousreply 141August 13, 2018 2:58 PM

r141, nice try. If he wanted to OD, he would not have sent the maid for Narcan.

by Anonymousreply 142August 13, 2018 3:00 PM

I can't wait to see what Lu will do next to get back in the headlines.

by Anonymousreply 143August 13, 2018 3:00 PM

Maybe he had second thoughts when he realized his family was more important than a shrieking shrew.

by Anonymousreply 144August 13, 2018 3:02 PM

Or the logical...he had developed a tolerance to a regular dose and took more than he should have.

by Anonymousreply 145August 13, 2018 3:03 PM

Rumors are that Jill is test filming with Luann and Sonja after Labor Day.

by Anonymousreply 146August 13, 2018 3:04 PM

Inconsolable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147August 13, 2018 3:20 PM

I honestly do feel bad for her. I imagine she does not have that many people to truly lean on, and Dennis seemed like a good support system.

by Anonymousreply 148August 13, 2018 3:23 PM

I bet she was more emotional over cookie

by Anonymousreply 149August 13, 2018 3:24 PM

This story is ridiculous. You don't take Oxy go to sleep, wake up in the morning, feel ill and die. It doesn't work this way.

I suspect D was a junkie. He shot up in the morning and died.

by Anonymousreply 150August 13, 2018 3:33 PM

Dennis was a junkie. He wasn't taking them for pain, he was taking them to get high. He may have started using them for pain, but at the end he was using them to get HIGH. And actually you have to take a shit load of Oxy to overdose. The stories you hear of people overdosing is the press, isn't from prescription drugs. It's from heroin or fentanyl (usually heroin mixed w fentanyl). It's super easy to kill yourself on fentanyl. So for Dennis to have overdosed on prescription meds, he either mixed them with lots of alcohol or he took about a whole bottle of pills. And any guy (especially a guy with money) that would date a shrewish harridan like Bethenny had mental problems

And how much class does nasty looking bethenny have showing up to his funeral where his wife and children are. I'm sure she'll make a big scene and make it all about her. She's such trash.

by Anonymousreply 151August 13, 2018 3:56 PM

No, it wasn't pills. The story the family is telling is imposdible.

A junkie shoots or snorts Junk which is heroin.

by Anonymousreply 152August 13, 2018 4:07 PM

R151 please explain how you know this to be accurate.

by Anonymousreply 153August 13, 2018 4:27 PM

Now she's Instagrammed a picture of her now-dead dog and Dennis in a bed ... classy!

by Anonymousreply 154August 13, 2018 5:29 PM

That’s pretty weird.

R151, still waiting for you to back up your incredibly irresponsible statement

by Anonymousreply 155August 13, 2018 5:44 PM

Not, however, dead in the photo.

by Anonymousreply 156August 13, 2018 5:56 PM

Seriously. How can you say he was a junkie with such conviction?

by Anonymousreply 157August 13, 2018 6:28 PM

Can you believe that fame whore Jill issued a statement before anyone did? She is so fucking desperate and thirsty!!! What a fucking embarrassment!

by Anonymousreply 158August 13, 2018 6:31 PM

Oh, r154, give it up. No matter what she did, you would have bitched.

by Anonymousreply 159August 13, 2018 6:35 PM

r151, funny you don't mention the wife's BOYFRIEND being there. Your blind hatred of Bethenny is apparent, but get your the facts of the situation straight before you make baseless comments.

by Anonymousreply 160August 13, 2018 6:38 PM

I think it’s pills. He lived in trump tower. The security is tight and they have dogs, I wonder if the bomb sniffing dogs can sniff out drugs?? So I don’t think it’s H. It’s gotta be pills, mixed with something else.

by Anonymousreply 161August 13, 2018 6:40 PM

Yes, there is a Bethany hater on this thread, maybe it’s jill herself, a disgusting human being.

by Anonymousreply 162August 13, 2018 6:41 PM

Was that picture Bethenny posted of Dennis taken after he died? He looks lifeless and depressed like everyone around her.

by Anonymousreply 163August 13, 2018 6:53 PM

So does this mean that WWHL with be on hiatus, while the RHONY reunion airs?

Why would he do that? It' usually a highlight of the show to get the cast on, during a reunion, just to get the dirt!

by Anonymousreply 164August 13, 2018 7:24 PM

r164, Miss C always takes a vacation in August. Now he can drink all day instead of just late night.

by Anonymousreply 165August 13, 2018 7:26 PM

The guy in the TMZ photo --R147--is the same one who was photographed in his car outside her house yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 166August 13, 2018 7:46 PM

Apparently we all missed some dirt.

According to reddit, a woman propositioned Tom on FB, said she was going to be in NY, and asked him to meet her for drinks. He agreed and proceed to trash talk everyone BTS of the show. She then got home and put everything on FB, including pics to prove she was with him. When Tom got wind of it, he threatened her, threatened her sister.

It's buried in this thread because one of the things he said was that Scott can't stand Tinsley/only with her for biz exposure and that she's an alchy and a drug addict.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167August 14, 2018 2:09 AM

B paid the photographers to get sobbing pictures of her in public. Take it inside bitch.

by Anonymousreply 168August 14, 2018 3:06 AM

Kneepads Magazine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169August 14, 2018 3:09 AM

[quote] one of the things he said was that Scott can't stand Tinsley/only with her for biz exposure and that she's an alchy and a drug addict

Sure, Jan. I mean, Bethenny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170August 14, 2018 3:10 AM

r170, did you even read the linked thread before spewing your blind Bethenny hatred? This woman was threatened by Tom.

by Anonymousreply 171August 14, 2018 3:34 AM

The finale looks really good, but why move it to 8pm already? Isn't that usually during like the third part of the reunion?

by Anonymousreply 172August 14, 2018 3:37 AM

Omg, the Datalounge advertisement on the top right corner of my screen, is for YUMMIE TUMMY!!!

Heather would be thrilled.

WM, whatever you do.... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE no Skinny Girl ads. Otherwise, I'll have to off myself.

by Anonymousreply 173August 14, 2018 4:24 AM

Trash junk food entertainment and we all just eat it all up.

No wonder Trump is the fucking president. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 174August 14, 2018 4:29 AM

Dennis is old news. Next

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175August 14, 2018 4:36 AM

[quote] Dennis is old news. Next

Glad to see you've moved on, Bethenny!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176August 14, 2018 4:43 AM

[quote]Jesus, what's with the DL lately? So much gratuitous ugliness.

I've noticed that, too, and it's not just this thread. And none of it can be dismissed as humor, wit, or pointless bitchery. It's simply ugly, unhappy little people spewing their bile in every direction.

by Anonymousreply 177August 14, 2018 6:00 AM

R170 actually Tinsley was a big time cokehead in her society days (which are long behind her) and given both how she sounds and the fact that she’s been able to keep her weight down (she lost a ton of weight around the time she turned 30), would indicate that she’s still on that bandwagon. Is it really that surprising? And is really surprising what Scott’s motives are for being with Tinsley and vice versa?

Reading thru that reddit thread though I still don’t understand what “coke mouth” is.....

by Anonymousreply 178August 14, 2018 6:59 AM

I am sure it's no coincidence that those awful coupon cabin ads are running ad nauseum. That is surely good publicity for Scott.

by Anonymousreply 179August 14, 2018 11:54 AM

Really, R168? Where did you read this? I think you're a liar.

by Anonymousreply 180August 14, 2018 12:00 PM

r180, pay no attention to the blind hatred Bethenny poster who does not even make sense anymore.

by Anonymousreply 181August 14, 2018 12:02 PM

Omarosa IN as new RHONY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182August 14, 2018 12:15 PM

Oh fucking hell, the blind hatred of Bethenney troll is back to working this thread. Go report back to your employer that your feeble attempts are having zero impact. As for myself, I certainly don't have a blind hatred of the bitch. My eyes are wide open and working perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 183August 14, 2018 12:20 PM

r183 is triggered. Anything and everything is Bethenny fault.

by Anonymousreply 184August 14, 2018 12:22 PM

oh, big yawn.

the countess is about to be interviewed by megyn kelly. 9:40, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 185August 14, 2018 1:36 PM

That reddit thread about also had the info about Tom saying that the kids basically live off the count, which makes that lawsuit even more confusing. Why would they need the house money if the count is already paying for everything?

by Anonymousreply 186August 14, 2018 1:39 PM

She was lying big time about the sale of the Hamptons house and the litigation. B'de, b'de, b'de.

by Anonymousreply 187August 14, 2018 1:39 PM

If MK live? Did they ask her about Dennis/Bethenny?

by Anonymousreply 188August 14, 2018 1:43 PM

Not sure I caught the whole thing, but while I was listening there was no mention of Dennis. Just the Countess trying to rationalize why she converted her kids' inheritance to her own use.

by Anonymousreply 189August 14, 2018 1:50 PM

[quote] R151 please explain how you know this to be accurate.

I'm a pharmacist. I know what kills people and what doesn't kill people. Taking 1 to 4 oxys will not kill you UNLESS you mix it with alcohol or other drugs. And whose to say he was even taking Oxy? We'll have to wait for the tox screen to see what he was actually taking. And I bet he wasn't only taking Oxy

You have to love that dishonest shill, Dr OZ. That scumbag who worships at the alter of money and any shitty supplement company who is willing to pay him, just made a statement, "this is it, this really can happen to anyone"

Yes, Dr Fucking Oz, what you really mean, is this happened to a rich person and not some junkie or some lower class person. So it means so much more and so real to dr oz because it was a rich person. Boo hoo

I'd bet in the next 2 months we're going to find out Mr Ritchie Rich Dennis was no better than a junkie off the street

by Anonymousreply 190August 14, 2018 2:03 PM

What does it say about Bethenny that she was considering marrying an opioid addict? More bad judgement.

by Anonymousreply 191August 14, 2018 2:23 PM

What does it say that R191 and his fellow trolls deliberately push false conclusions? Some CVS clerk makes a pronouncement and it becomes fact that this poor guy was an opioid addict? And likely the same asshole who shot down the current marriage proposal rumor as one of Bethenny's lies shortly afterward castigates her for poor judgment in considering marrying an addict?

And y'all need to learn to spell judgment.

by Anonymousreply 192August 14, 2018 3:30 PM

R192 Why do you keep carrying water for Bethenny on this thread? I understand the need to base arguments on fact. That being said, to totally dismiss the fact that Dennis has been to rehab which would seem to indicate that he had a problem isn’t logical. Also if Dennis did propose to Bethenny and she “didn’t say no” why was he offering marriage when he was still married?

You want the base everything on FACTS. There are two facts. His estranged wife has claimed they were separated but had no plans to divorce and that the arrangement worked from them. So you’re calling his wife a liar? I don’t think there were any upcoming court dates to indicate a divorce was imminent? If Dennis and his wife were not going to divorce why would he purchase a ring and propose to Bethenny? I want to see a receipt or a picture of the alleged engament ring.

Second fact. Dennis was in rehab for opioid addiction. He had a problem. Period.

by Anonymousreply 193August 14, 2018 3:56 PM

Mark my words. It was something off the street that killed him. Heroin or something laced with Fentanyl.

by Anonymousreply 194August 14, 2018 4:16 PM

This has nothing to do with carrying water for Bethenny, and everything to do with the irresponsible shit about the dead guy that's being peddled in this thread--far beyond fun gossip and throwing a little shade. This man may have become a public figure after death, but he was a private citizen in life, and this kind of garbage would have been actionable as libel.

There is only one fact at the moment: he's dead. His wife's statement can no more be accepted as fact than most of the nonsense posted in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 195August 14, 2018 4:25 PM

R195 You are a fucking loon. His wife's statement is not fact? The only fact is that he is dead? On top of that you play the libel card? Absolutely ridiculous. Why are YOU so invested in this?

by Anonymousreply 196August 14, 2018 4:31 PM

R196 Agreed! I don’t understand why the poster is so invested in the assertion that Dennis died of an accidental opioid overdose and planned to marry his beloved Bethenny? Dennis was not a private citizen. He gave that up the day he chose to date a famous reality star and appear on RHONY. His life and death are available for public consumption.

Quite frankly I don’t understand the whole engagement story. All it does is hurt his wife and family and absolve Bethenny of the guilt she must feel for the comments she made on RHONY about Dennis and how she could not see herself with him long term.

by Anonymousreply 197August 14, 2018 5:10 PM

It could be D mixed benzos with opies. That'll do you in faster than taking more opies. Like Prince in the elevator.

by Anonymousreply 198August 14, 2018 5:29 PM

Hm. Luann was on the Today show this morning, where she blamed her children's/ex's lawsuit (their "betrayal") for her relapse--but then she went on to say that what broke her heart was that she'd found a beautiful property upstate and the sale fell through because of the litigation. Losing the house was "devastating" and hurt her heart. Wow. She bought a more modest property and "decided" to keep the Hamptons property for her children. Translation: the lawsuit settled out of court--give the kids their house and we'll say no more about this.

I can't believe her kids aren't in some pain over this.

by Anonymousreply 199August 14, 2018 5:50 PM

Can someone more familiar explain - why do dealers add fentanyl to their street product, especially if it results in overdosing and death so often?

by Anonymousreply 200August 14, 2018 6:14 PM

^^^to make the drug stronger on the cheap.

by Anonymousreply 201August 14, 2018 6:28 PM

R201 but if it kills so many of their customers that seems like bad business

by Anonymousreply 202August 14, 2018 6:37 PM

LuAnn revealed the extent of her alcoholism on Megyn Kelly's show this morning. The day of her relapse last month, she said she had several watermelon martinis, a couple bottles of wine(which she drank by herself) and a 6-pack of beer!!!

I don't know how someone drinks that much alcohol in one evening. She had a much bigger problem than viewers realized, which makes me wonder how much Dorinda and Sonja are drinking?

by Anonymousreply 203August 14, 2018 6:39 PM

[quote] Some CVS clerk makes a pronouncement and it becomes fact that this poor guy was an opioid addict?

[quote] There is only one fact at the moment: he's dead

You're so right, R192/R195.

Poor Dennis just died of natural causes. At 51. *rolling eyes*

by Anonymousreply 204August 14, 2018 7:00 PM

[quote] This man may have become a public figure after death, but he was a private citizen in life, and this kind of garbage would have been actionable as libel.

Listen, stop being an idiot. It's not libel is it's true, and this is true. If there is one thing I know, it's drugs. I've worked in a psych/drug rehab hospital for 3 years. I've worked in Brookdale Emergency Room as an overdose specialist and I've worked with recovering medical workers in a Caduceus rehab program at NY Presbyterian

I know what I'm talking about and have a Doctorate to back it up. Every textbook that addresses addiction also backs me up. But you definitely know more than me because you are Dr Google

This man was an addict. He's admitted to being an addict (or wouldn't have gone to fucking drug rehab). He took took much (like a bottle full) and either mixed it with alcohol or other drugs or street drugs. I'm sorry he died. I'm sorry he was dating a narcissistic asshole who ruined his funeral. More importantly, I'm sorry for his kids. They didn't deserve to have bethenny hijack the funeral

by Anonymousreply 205August 14, 2018 7:46 PM

I know someone who drinks 5 shots and 8 pints of beer a day, almost everyday and when he went for check up, everything is normal. His friends and family were telling him to cut back but he’s not listening coz his results came back normal

by Anonymousreply 206August 14, 2018 7:46 PM

Yes, the wife said divorce was not on the table but who knows what HE told BEthany? He could be telling her all kinds of bs just to keep the relationship going. Have you guys ever been in a relationship before??? Three sides to every story, his side, her side and the truth! Some of you are so stupid

by Anonymousreply 207August 14, 2018 7:51 PM

[quote] I know someone who drinks 5 shots and 8 pints of beer a day, almost everyday and when he went for check up, everything is normal. His friends and family were telling him to cut back but he’s not listening coz his results came back normal

That's the kind of thing that doesn't show up in a blood test. You can have liver damage and perfectly normal liver function tests. That is until the day your liver craps out and you need a new one. If he wants to drink, let him drink. He's a drunk. You can't change him. Tell him not to take any pain meds (otc or prescription)

by Anonymousreply 208August 14, 2018 7:52 PM

r208, he takes Advil, is that ok?

by Anonymousreply 209August 14, 2018 7:54 PM

[quote] Yes, the wife said divorce was not on the table but who knows what HE told BEthany? He could be telling her all kinds of bs just to keep the relationship going. Have you guys ever been in a relationship before??? Three sides to every story, his side, her side and the truth! Some of you are so stupid

No we're not stupid. We understand this. The thing is that silly, hysterical, attention seeking cunt bethenny should have kept that big fat fucking mouth of her shut. She should go to hell for what she's done to his children

by Anonymousreply 210August 14, 2018 7:55 PM

You're hyperventilating all over this thread, R205.

Btw, your statement about libel is generally correct: truth is a defense; however, you are imputing truth where nobody really knows the truth--it's your conjecture, no more. Everything else in your post is the product of an overwrought imagination.

by Anonymousreply 211August 14, 2018 7:56 PM

No, your friend shouldn't be taking Advil (ibuprofen) while he also drinks. Taking Advil while drinking bumps up the chances of having a stomach bleed by about 33 %

Drinkers already have a big risk of stomach bleeding. I've seen a lot of alcoholics with Esophageal Varices

by Anonymousreply 212August 14, 2018 7:59 PM

Plus drinking can increase your blood pressure and so can advil

by Anonymousreply 213August 14, 2018 8:01 PM

[quote] Btw, your statement about libel is generally correct: truth is a defense; however, you are imputing truth where nobody really knows the truth--it's your conjecture, no more. Everything else in your post is the product of an overwrought imagination.

Well, there is about 40 solid years of addiction research (by the medical community) I have behind me. But of course, this man may be the only person on earth who has regularly taken and ABUSED oxycontin and all of a sudden he takes one tablet as prescribed and drops dead.

I have a better chance of winning the lottery 100 times, than that situation occurring. Let's come back in 8 weeks and take up this conversation again when his tox screen comes back. For some reason you just insist this man didn't overdose and wasn't an addict.

I loved how he knew all about Narcan. Definitely not his first time at the Narcan rodeo.I'm sorry this man is dead. I'm sorry he ended up killing himself

by Anonymousreply 214August 14, 2018 8:10 PM

[quote] however, you are imputing truth where nobody really knows the truth--it's your conjecture, no more. Everything else in your post is the product of an overwrought imagination

Hey bitch, why don't you give the poison control center a call and get some of their conjecture and overwrought imaginations too . They're open 24/7. If you talk to Sandra, tell her Kim said hi

by Anonymousreply 215August 14, 2018 8:15 PM

Of course he overdosed; I never suggested otherwise. In the real world, t's not axiomatic that he was an addict--only here on the DL.

And R215, go fuck yourself, assuming you can locate your cock.

by Anonymousreply 216August 14, 2018 8:17 PM

R212, he already had a GI bleed over 10 yrs ago. He takes Advil for hangovers. He tested positive for h pylori back then and even 3 yrs ago, took antibiotics but I guess these things are hard to get rid of. He takes pirlosec otc. He’s in his 50s still acting like 30s... hopeless really

by Anonymousreply 217August 14, 2018 8:24 PM

So the loves of Bethenny’s life have been creepy Jason (divorce) and creepy Dennis (drug addict who overdosed). She makes her money selling liquor. She cries and screams and is anorexic. Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 218August 14, 2018 8:40 PM

And who are you--the church lady?

by Anonymousreply 219August 14, 2018 8:49 PM

Sounds like Bethenny to me.

by Anonymousreply 220August 14, 2018 8:51 PM

Last year around Christmas, Real Housewives of New York City star Luann de Lesseps made headlines with a drunken arrest in which she threatened to kill a police officer.

After that, de Lesseps checked into rehab but later relapsed due to stress stemming from her ex suing her. On Tuesday, she visited Megyn Kelly Today and explained that she fell off the wagon particularly hard one night.

“[My friend] goes, ‘I love making watermelon martinis’ and I said, ‘I’m in,’” said de Lesseps. “I had two or three of those, then I had I think two bottles of rosé by myself, and then I had probably a six-pack of beer.”

De Lesseps spoke frankly about her alcoholism, telling Kelly, “I feel like I’m almost allergic to alcohol. I can’t be like most normal people and have a glass or two of wine. I’ll drink the whole bottle and then I’m looking, ‘Where can I get another bottle?’”

De Lesseps finished her second stint of rehab only 10 days ago and shared with Kelly her newfound view on sobriety. “I take it day by day,” she said. “I’m going to be 30 days sober tomorrow.”

The season finale of the Real Housewives of New York City airs Wednesday, and while the franchise is known for it’s boozy drama-filled conflicts, de Lesseps said that sobriety is not holding her back.

“Who knew that you could have a good time going out to dinner without having cocktails?” she said. “I rediscovered that I can enjoy myself.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221August 15, 2018 1:22 AM

[quote]I rediscovered that I can enjoy myself.

With the money I've stolen from my children.

by Anonymousreply 222August 15, 2018 1:47 AM

But I'm not a drunk like that bitch Dorinda! I'm allergic!

by Anonymousreply 223August 15, 2018 2:25 AM

Here's what I want to know: how do these housewives who drink like fish stay so slim and trim? Lu, Dorinda, Sonya, even Ramona all have great figures.

by Anonymousreply 224August 15, 2018 2:25 AM

r224 adderall and personal trainers

by Anonymousreply 225August 15, 2018 2:30 AM

Liposuction

by Anonymousreply 226August 15, 2018 3:09 AM

The Widow Dennis is making very clear on social media that they were very much in love and still a couple. Hopefully she's doing it to push B over the edge.

by Anonymousreply 227August 15, 2018 3:22 AM

r227 is once again delusional. She is pictured all over IG with her BOYFRIEND.

by Anonymousreply 228August 15, 2018 3:26 AM

Get it, 'Mona!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229August 15, 2018 3:51 AM

Ramoaner's nose is in desperate need of repair: the cartilage scar tissue in the tip of her nose is morphing into a thumb.

Gurl!

by Anonymousreply 230August 15, 2018 3:57 AM

Can we please let Dennis rest in peace now? That has gotten old already. I'm sick of hearing about him and his death over and over and over again. We come to these HW threads to escape reality not be depressed by a drug addicts death!

You cunts run every damn thing into the fucking ground. Don't know how to let anything go.

FUCK!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 231August 15, 2018 4:18 AM

Wow, a 30-35 year old would have to be REALLY drunk to make out with 61 year old Ramona

by Anonymousreply 232August 15, 2018 4:38 AM

R224 lol Ramona has a good figure?? Not for the past five years?

by Anonymousreply 233August 15, 2018 4:49 AM

Sorry R231, but the viewers have turned against Bethenny.

She might as well pack it up and get off the show, because she'll never regain the goodwill of the viewers.

People have seen the "real" Bethenny, and everyone pretty much hates her now.

by Anonymousreply 234August 15, 2018 4:53 AM

[quote]“[My friend] goes, ‘I love making watermelon martinis’ and I said, ‘I’m in,’” said de Lesseps. “I had two or three of those, then I had I think two bottles of rosé by myself, and then I had probably a six-pack of beer.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235August 15, 2018 8:54 AM

[quote]Can we please let Dennis rest in peace now? That has gotten old already. I'm sick of hearing about him and his death over and over and over again. We come to these HW threads to escape reality not be depressed by a drug addicts death!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236August 15, 2018 8:55 AM

This is somewhat OT but I presume that there's a fair amount of overlap between NY and BH viewers.

Just read that it was confirmed that Denise Richards has joined the cast of BH. Seems like an odd fit. Don't get me wrong, I really respect Denise for trying to raise kids with a crazy father. She even took in the boys for a while and they're not hers.

But what will she bring? She seems like a laid back chick, along the lines of Teddi Mellencamp who's returning. And they're introducing her as a friend of Rinna's, which apparently she is IRL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237August 15, 2018 11:01 AM

r234, you underestimate the fraus.

by Anonymousreply 238August 15, 2018 11:50 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239August 15, 2018 11:53 AM

I think Carole would be great on the view.

B would be PISSED...

by Anonymousreply 240August 15, 2018 1:57 PM

Carole has the personality of a doormat.

by Anonymousreply 241August 15, 2018 2:01 PM

YASSS! Ramona serves Bethenny a dose of her own medicine tonight!

by Anonymousreply 242August 15, 2018 2:22 PM

Is that in the preview?

by Anonymousreply 243August 15, 2018 2:46 PM

It's here, bitches! Reunion preview!

LMAO at Ramona making everyone switch couches!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244August 15, 2018 2:49 PM

They all look great

by Anonymousreply 245August 15, 2018 2:51 PM

Took me a minute to figure out what was odd--of course it was Luann's absence. And I can't believe chill Bethenny got up off the couch and right in Radziwill's face. What in god's name happened between them that we didn't see?

by Anonymousreply 246August 15, 2018 2:55 PM

Does Tinsley say anything at the reunion?

by Anonymousreply 247August 15, 2018 3:17 PM

Well, she says "yes" when Andy asks her whether Whatsisname sees other women on their "breaks." Doormat.

by Anonymousreply 248August 15, 2018 3:24 PM

“chill” Bethenny? She’s an uptight neurotic shrew

by Anonymousreply 249August 15, 2018 3:28 PM

It took me a while, but I am more and more convinced that Carole and Bethenney were "involved". Carole quit it, and as we all know, Bethenney can't deal with someone dumping her like a normal human. There was just TOO much vitriol (on both sides, really) for this not to have been a relationship with a capital R gone sour. I think it was Dorinda in a podcast interview who said that the two had been "very, very, very close" To say "very" three times kind of implied something. Sonja made remarks about the two in a similar vein, both on the show (suggesting marriage counseling) and off, can't quite remember what at the moment, but the general vibe and implication stuck with me.

by Anonymousreply 250August 15, 2018 3:29 PM

R48 Oh god, Tinsley said that? That girl needs to purchase some self esteem. I kind of have a soft spot for her, no idea why. At least she was honest about it I guess.

by Anonymousreply 251August 15, 2018 3:37 PM

Gah! I meant R248

by Anonymousreply 252August 15, 2018 3:38 PM

Bruises on Romana's face ?

by Anonymousreply 253August 15, 2018 3:46 PM

Rumors has it there is a surprise appearance by Rey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254August 15, 2018 3:52 PM

I'm coming around to the same point of view, R250.

And R249, cool down; it's a tv reality show. Think whatever you like, of course, but Bethenny's not known for losing her cool in situations like this, and she most certainly lost it in that clip.

by Anonymousreply 255August 15, 2018 3:56 PM

omg Ramona is so fucking obnoxious. She's always asking (and usually getting) special treatment. She couldn't even pick up her own fucking purse and waters when they moved couches FOR HER? Such a deplorable

by Anonymousreply 256August 15, 2018 4:31 PM

Wouldn't it be delicious if Bravo fired her ass? She thinks she's invincible.

by Anonymousreply 257August 15, 2018 4:37 PM

Who the fuck does Ramona think she is? She's not Beyonce, she's not Jlo, and she's not Diana Ross! So why does she have such a diva attitude?

She really needs to stop. There's nothing likeable about her at all. She's going to be a lost cause when this Real housewives mess comes to an end.

by Anonymousreply 258August 15, 2018 4:38 PM

Bethenny and Ramona are so similar but so different. Bethenny likes to deliberately make jabs and undermine people but is cool and controlled when confronted by it (much, I think, to Ramona's frustration), while Ramona is very visibly entitled (as opposed to Bethenny who makes a show of pretending to 'keep it real') and says stupid, thoughtless and hurtful things all the time (as opposed to Bethenny's more subtle manipulative undermining) but isn't clever as Bethenny and starts screaming and arguing when confronted. They're both narcissists and bullies and not people you would ever want to spend time with.

by Anonymousreply 259August 15, 2018 4:44 PM

She's an entitled deplorable. She'll never stop until people stop catering to her. Being on RHONYC for 10 years has only made her more entitled

by Anonymousreply 260August 15, 2018 4:44 PM

reply 50 18 minutes ago

Bethenny and Ramona are so similar but so different. Bethenny likes to deliberately make jabs and undermine people but is cool and controlled when confronted by it (much, I think, to Ramona's frustration), while Ramona is very visibly entitled (as opposed to Bethenny who makes a show of pretending to 'keep it real') and says stupid, thoughtless and hurtful things all the time (as opposed to Bethenny's more subtle manipulative undermining) but isn't clever as Bethenny and starts screaming and arguing when confronted. They're both narcissists and bullies and not people you would ever want to spend time with.

by Anonymousreply 261August 15, 2018 4:45 PM

R260, I think that's exactly right. Everyone placates Ramona and caters to her whims because it's the line of least resistance, but of course it's just made her completely insufferable.

I'd like to see her canned.

by Anonymousreply 262August 15, 2018 4:51 PM

Oh please. None of them would have done it if it wasn't played as a farce.

by Anonymousreply 263August 15, 2018 5:04 PM

i disagree. Most of them aren't self-aware enough to understand the farce at the center. Or if they did in the beginning, they've long since lost sight of it. This is deadly serious for them.

by Anonymousreply 264August 15, 2018 5:10 PM

r264, do you honestly think Bethenny would have seriously switched couches at the behest of Ramona if they all weren't in on a little gag for the reunion?

by Anonymousreply 265August 15, 2018 5:19 PM

For anyone who had trouble with People.com loading the video, here is the YT link for the reunion preview

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266August 15, 2018 5:30 PM

R265, yes, I do. It wasn't such a big deal to any of them, and Bethenny behaves as though Ramona isn't present.

by Anonymousreply 267August 15, 2018 5:35 PM

Ramona talking to Mario?? Is a reconciliation coming?

by Anonymousreply 268August 15, 2018 5:36 PM

Last time he was in the news, Mario was having a bad time offloading his tart--I think she wouldn't leave his house. Maybe he's figured out that tomcatting around isn't all that much fun, especially when your ass is beginning to sag.

by Anonymousreply 269August 15, 2018 5:43 PM

We need hot daddy Mario back in NY and back in the steamrooms.

by Anonymousreply 270August 15, 2018 5:46 PM

What sort of "friend" calls up a friend recently in trouble and in rehab and offers them watermelon martinis?

by Anonymousreply 271August 15, 2018 6:55 PM

I'll admit it was not the smartest move for the friend to offer Lu a drink but the ball's in Lu's court. She should be able to articulate a clear and unambiguous "No thank you" when booze is presented because the world in which she moves is awash in liquor and drugs.

by Anonymousreply 272August 15, 2018 7:15 PM

I totally doubt there was any "friend" in the room except Luanne. Nothing is ever her fault.

by Anonymousreply 273August 15, 2018 7:19 PM

She's pretty self destructive, in addition to not being even a little self aware. She said in that interview (I think it was there) that she was feeling stressed because of the lawsuit and heartbroken because it caused her to lose out on her very large and expensive dream house, and that's what caused her to want to drink. But she was the cause of her own stress--using her kids' property interest to leverage the biggest house she could find.

And in that interview, while she made a particular point of mentioning her broken heart over the loss of the house, she never suggested that her heart was even bruised by the pain she caused her kids. AND she accuses them of betrayal. Really, honey?

by Anonymousreply 274August 15, 2018 7:21 PM

She's basically a sociopath. Bethenney is a fucking piece of work, but Lu puts her in the shade, serously.

by Anonymousreply 275August 15, 2018 7:22 PM

I think she is a sociopath. She feels no shame or remorse or empahy, and she's never rattled even when she gets caught. She's a crafty old pro. Bethenny is just kind of batshit.

by Anonymousreply 276August 15, 2018 7:27 PM

That made me laugh (R276) - yeah, I think Luann is crafty, even the way she met 'The Count' is a bit odd, I think she was on holiday with another boyfriend and her friend in Switzerland when she met him, but it sounds like she her presence there was being funded by the first boyfriend, who brought her into social circles with far more money than she had, and she then leveraged that into a relationship and then marriage with a second man - the count - who had money and a title. As for Bethenny being batshit - yeah tat kind of sums it up - most of the women are either sociopaths or batshit crazy, or both.

by Anonymousreply 277August 15, 2018 8:52 PM

Yeah Lu exhibits sociopathic tendencies for sure.

by Anonymousreply 278August 15, 2018 9:49 PM

well duh LuAnn is another deplorable. She, Sonja and Ramona only care about what they want and what they feel is best for them. Everyone else be damned

by Anonymousreply 279August 15, 2018 10:17 PM

...only care about what they want and what they feel is best for them...

Really, r279? It's called everyone on reality tv.

by Anonymousreply 280August 15, 2018 10:24 PM

Ramona on the daily pop.

Shades Luann big time.

And texted her cond-A-lences to Bethenny.

Never change, 'Mona!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281August 15, 2018 10:29 PM

Luann's strangeness as a mum - ie. her narcissism, comes out in the way she speaks about her family in a way that she's completely unaware of. Not just blaming her kids for the lawsuit thing, as was described above, but also when meeting up with her daughter on camera after separating from Tom, she said that she hadn't seen much of her kids while she was with him because she was wrapped up in him, but since he left they have come back into her life more to support her (I'm very much paraphrasing, but this was what she implied).

It was so weird, like she thought her kids were some casual friends (even if they were friends, this isn't a great way to treat them, but a little more forgivable), not her actual children who, as young adults, might have needed their mum's support and presence in their own lives. I get that parents of university age children can go off and do their own thing more, although I think this was Luann's M.O. throughout their childhood, but the way she talked about them just seemed really off.

by Anonymousreply 282August 15, 2018 10:50 PM

The reunion looks like a beat Vegas hooker convention. I have to agree with Ramona - no serious alcoholic is rehabbed in two weeks. Plus LuMann promoting herself now seems really tacky.

by Anonymousreply 283August 15, 2018 10:52 PM

I'm telling you right now that the show will suffer without Carole. She was annoying with her Carrie Bradshaw schtick, but she was the only sane one in the bunch. It's going to be like watching a live feed of a preschool recess without her.

by Anonymousreply 284August 15, 2018 11:06 PM

You’re absolutely right, R284. Thanks for the accurate recess comparison lmfao

by Anonymousreply 285August 15, 2018 11:08 PM

Don't forget, tonight's episode starts at 8PM EST.

by Anonymousreply 286August 15, 2018 11:55 PM

Lu's cabaret show actually looks like a lot of fun.

by Anonymousreply 287August 16, 2018 1:26 AM

Carole was boring as fuck for 5 years. Spare us.

by Anonymousreply 288August 16, 2018 1:27 AM

And they STILL did not mention that phone call! I thought for sure Bethenny would reference it when Ramona confronted her about not coming to the event.

by Anonymousreply 289August 16, 2018 1:28 AM

R284 they will probably add another cast member. Carole was such a bore

by Anonymousreply 290August 16, 2018 1:31 AM

I thought Lu's show looked like a sloppy mess but of course that could have been the editing.

Carole was quite the shit stirrer egging Tins to tell Do that Lu had invited Scott and not John. Do's really shown what are probably her true colors this season, perhaps combo of drink and drugs combined with, uh, a feisty personality have resulted in someone who alternates between wanting to be your best friend and ready to deck you for the slightest provocation. She needs professional help.

by Anonymousreply 291August 16, 2018 1:36 AM

Tinsley is sweet, but she really adds nothing to the show. I'd be surprised if she's not out with Carole.

by Anonymousreply 292August 16, 2018 1:37 AM

Agree, R282; she kept those children at arms length even when they were small--kind of polite, affectionate interest--and I thought was inappropriate in terms of the kinds of things she shared, esp. with Victoria. I keep wanting to call her a classic narcissist, but my understanding of these terms as they're used by mental health professionals is minimal. Best to just call her a horrible person.

And speaking of horrible people, anyone who's hoping for Heather's return might want to take a look at seasons 4 and 5--she's seriously a thug in some of her scenes, threatening to beat people down and screaming fuck you fuck you at the slightest provocation. Oh, and when she's pissed she lapses into some kind of street grammar--you have to wonder about her background before she married the nice Jewish boy and got respectability.

by Anonymousreply 293August 16, 2018 1:44 AM

Does anyone know anything about Dorindas late husband? It’s hard to imagine a man who seems so refined being with such a brute.

by Anonymousreply 294August 16, 2018 1:46 AM

r294, are we sure being a reality star didn't change Dorinda into a brute?

by Anonymousreply 295August 16, 2018 1:48 AM

He was a former partner of George Soros and was a major venture capitalist. Sat on the boards of various universities, including Yale, and served as an economic adviser on the Hill--can't recall whether house or senate side. I think he was very influential and well respected in business and political circles. Dorinda was his real estate agent. They were only married 6 years, and his death was sudden and I believe was considered by many to be "unexplained."

by Anonymousreply 296August 16, 2018 1:53 AM

Lay off Dorinda. She had every right to be pissed about Luann not inviting John, and that cheesy explanation Luann gave does not wash. Dorinda was the only one who stuck by Luann throughout the entire Tom fiasco. Sonja seethed with jealousy the entire time, and Bethenny squeezed out crocodile tears as she gleefully passed on gossip and damning videos of Regency Tom.

The cabaret show is now defunct, yes? I thought it looked cheap and slapped together, and cannot imagine anyone buying tickets to it. I'm surprised Billy Stritch didn't puke all over the piano keys when Sonja tastelessly flashed her ancient snatch. I'm surprised a bunch of gnats didn't fly out of it!

by Anonymousreply 297August 16, 2018 1:56 AM

Not defunct. Next week: Atlantic City. I don't know how somebody like Stritch got involved with this--it's really slumming for him.

by Anonymousreply 298August 16, 2018 2:01 AM

Saw a reunion clip of Ramona going at bethenny and andy chimes in to defend bethenny. I hope the whole reunion isn't like that.

by Anonymousreply 299August 16, 2018 2:30 AM

My god--they all looked like two-bit hookers. And LuAnn in her talking heads sounded like somebody you'd find in a roadhouse--whatever thin veneer of civility and manners she had was just stripped away. Ditto Dorinda, who looked ghastly and was her usual belligerent drunk self. And Ramona: "Wow, Beth-ennny, just Wow."

I think this show may have jumped the shark.

by Anonymousreply 300August 16, 2018 2:53 AM

Oh please, r300.

by Anonymousreply 301August 16, 2018 3:17 AM

Ramona always looks like a psycho when she shakes her head and says "wow Bethenny" lol just like last season. She gets this strange expression on her face

I liked Dorinda's outfit for the evening. It was fun. I hate all that slurring though. She definitely has a drinking problem

by Anonymousreply 302August 16, 2018 3:17 AM

Are there any drugs that make you slur like that? Or is Dorinda def just an alcoholic

by Anonymousreply 303August 16, 2018 3:38 AM

There are a lot of comments on youtube with clips of the reunion complaining that Andy is sticking up for Bethenny when he has never done it before for any other housewife on any other reunion show.

by Anonymousreply 304August 16, 2018 3:52 AM

Why are you people still watching this shit?

It is so old and tired at this point.

Andy is worthless and Bethenny is a grating cunt. Those two worthless lowlifes deserve each other.

by Anonymousreply 305August 16, 2018 3:55 AM

Family members of this recently deceased pseudo celebrity were really upset that some reality show cameras were present at the funeral. Privately they are also wondering aloud if a reality star was somehow responsible for the death. Bethenny Frankel ("Real Housewives of New York City")/Dennis Shields

by Anonymousreply 306August 16, 2018 3:56 AM

Are you getting my face in the camera?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307August 16, 2018 3:57 AM

so they were filming Bethenny at the funeral? It wasn't just paparazzi cameras?

by Anonymousreply 308August 16, 2018 4:40 AM

R296 Now we know why Dorinda is so rich and can afford the Berkshires house. Her wealthy deceased husband. Even though we knew that already.

by Anonymousreply 309August 16, 2018 4:47 AM

Sonja looked really good at the reunion. I really liked her look. The hair the dress. She looks really good. That's really the best they've ever looked at a reunion.

They we're giving shades of RHOA with the ball gowns. I noticed a lot of people in the YouTube comment section compared them to RHOA because of that. I wonder why the change now? Whatever the reason I'm loving it.

In previous reunions they looked pretty basic. I like the gowns, it's a nice change.

Sonja slayed the fuck out of her reunion look though. But then again she always usually gets it right. I hope one day she can get her clothing line off the ground. The girls got taste. She's just missing the $$$$$$.

by Anonymousreply 310August 16, 2018 4:55 AM

Wow, no wonder Dorinda was pissed. She paid for the gowns for that grifter drag queen and LuMann still wouldn't invite John.

by Anonymousreply 311August 16, 2018 5:07 AM

I agree, the ladies look in great shape, even Ramona slimmed down and Luanne must really work out. It’s hard to maintain your weight esp at their age

by Anonymousreply 312August 16, 2018 5:17 AM

Dorinda didn't pay for the cabaret gowns. She hooked Luanne up with her friend who loaned them to Lu.

I never thought I'd say this, but Ramona looked absolutely beautiful tonight.

I'm going to miss Carole a lot, but damn, that girl has terrible taste re clothes. Her dress tonight was hideous.

I love these bitches. No other RH show comes close in terms of entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 313August 16, 2018 6:17 AM

Anyone watch the other reunion clips? As if there were any doubt Andy could not be further up B’s ass if he tried. And Ramona is desperate to break that 4th wall which I’m loving I gotta say.

by Anonymousreply 314August 16, 2018 7:32 AM

The day of her relapse last month, she said she had several watermelon martinis, a couple bottles of wine(which she drank by herself) and a 6-pack of beer!!!

As someone noted above, one of these bitches needs to write a book about how you drink all this alcohol & stay thin. I would totally buy that book!!

by Anonymousreply 315August 16, 2018 8:44 AM

R315 if you drink and don’t eat a lot you totally can. I know a lot of people who do it’s not as uncommon as you think.

What’s deadly is drinking and on top of what you normally eat (assuming you have a healthy appetite) or even worse giving into those late night greasy cravings more than literally once in a blue moon.

I actually lost weight my freshman year in college (I’m very thin to begin with) because I just ate a lot more when I was home - we ate well in our family. At college the food was shit so even if I ate greasy things like mozzarella sticks I just ate a heck of a lot LESS. So even with a lot of drinking I lose weight.

by Anonymousreply 316August 16, 2018 9:06 AM

I feel bad for Dorinda, she's changed and it doesn't look good on her.

Carole seems to want to stir a lot of things up on her way out the door.

Ramona, Wow. Really, Ramona? Wow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317August 16, 2018 10:07 AM

r305, thank you for taking the time to come into a thread about a show you clearly hate in order lecture us.

by Anonymousreply 318August 16, 2018 11:42 AM

I can honesty say I have no idea what Tinsley did all season. She could have easily been demoted to a friend.

by Anonymousreply 319August 16, 2018 11:44 AM

Ramona can't weave two coherent sentences together. The woman is dumb. She might be a good salesperson but that doesn't take anything more than balls.

Damn Lu is more hoarse than usual in the talking heads, must be from all her singing, and she is probably smoking more now that she supposedly gave up drinking...eyeroll.

by Anonymousreply 320August 16, 2018 12:27 PM

I wouldn't be so sure that Tinsley is out - they might not want to rock the boat with another departure.

by Anonymousreply 321August 16, 2018 12:29 PM

They axed 4 of them after season 4.

by Anonymousreply 322August 16, 2018 1:08 PM

R322 and we know how well that went over in the ratings.

by Anonymousreply 323August 16, 2018 1:39 PM

Jill and Alex should have stayed.

Much like Kelly and Cindy, no one is going to notice Carole and Tinsley being gone.

by Anonymousreply 324August 16, 2018 1:41 PM

Why do they always release so many clips of the reunion? Don't they want anyone to tune in to be surprised?

by Anonymousreply 325August 16, 2018 2:02 PM

I hope the reunion will explain what happened with Bethenny and Carole between the finale and the reunion. They seemed to have reached an understanding after Luann's show.

by Anonymousreply 326August 16, 2018 2:26 PM

R325 I think they released all of two clips and it’s a THREE part reunion.

by Anonymousreply 327August 16, 2018 2:32 PM

R326, I don't think it helped that Carole saw all the comments Bethenny had made behind her back.

by Anonymousreply 328August 16, 2018 3:55 PM

r326, are you new to these shows? LOL. They always claim everything reignites after the season airs because of blogs, comments, THs, interviews, etc.

by Anonymousreply 329August 16, 2018 4:01 PM

r174 nailed it. These threads are so depressing because they indicate how low and base the culture has become. I wish you people would lift yourselves up and read a book instead of watching and then commenting on garbage like this. Just some friendly advice.

by Anonymousreply 330August 16, 2018 4:13 PM

LMFAO. The "read a book" troll is back!

by Anonymousreply 331August 16, 2018 4:16 PM

Hey cunt, what do you know about our reading habits?

How pathetic is it that you waste your time on a thread about a show you supposedly disdain? Begone Troll. Go read a book.

by Anonymousreply 332August 16, 2018 4:23 PM

Or go read Page 6. Bethenny and the ex had their scheduled custody hearing this morning. As some of us predicted, Hoppy and his lawyer weaponized Dennis Shields' death, claiming that Bethenny consorted with an addict and let him spend time with the kid--what kind of parent does that?? The Page 6 account, which of course may or may not be accurate, suggests that the judge wasn't impressed by this tactic.

by Anonymousreply 333August 16, 2018 4:44 PM

(R330) Many people with a wide range of careers and interests watch reality TV. I'm writing up my PhD thesis on ageing, identity and inequality and how this relates to a particular branch of social theory at the moment. Watching RHONY and coming on this board to comment is my opportunity to switch-off from academic work/books/intellectual activities. I find it interesting that you think that you can assume anything about peoples's real lives from the fact that they watch this show and post about it.

by Anonymousreply 334August 16, 2018 5:12 PM

Was B at the custody hearing with a film crew? Her standing up to Carole at the reunion with those fake tits and calling her a bitch reveals what a nightmare she is to deal with.

by Anonymousreply 335August 16, 2018 5:27 PM

They all have fake tits. Bethenny's hardly unique in that regard.

Such a gaggle of judgy prudes on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 336August 16, 2018 5:37 PM

Rramona got fake tits lol how can she call out Bethenny?

by Anonymousreply 337August 16, 2018 5:44 PM

Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 338August 16, 2018 5:46 PM

The Reunion clips seem to indicate that basically everyone’s biggest grievances are how Bethenny dictates much of “how the Real Housewives sausages get made” — Andy is never more frantic and bitchy than when he’s trying to keep the ladies from breaking the fourth wall and reminding the viewers of the production element of the franchise . Should be an interesting reunion.

by Anonymousreply 339August 16, 2018 5:52 PM

I must be watching the wrong clip. All I've seen is some greenroom footage, shots of their outfits, and then Bethenny standing over Carole and calling her a bitch. Where are you all seeing this other stuff.

by Anonymousreply 340August 16, 2018 5:54 PM

LuAnn should quit the show if she's serious about her rehab. It's very difficult for a recovering addict to stay in the public eye. Given the nature of reality tv shows, it makes it even harder as the cast members feel pressure to drink.

by Anonymousreply 341August 16, 2018 5:55 PM

Unfortunately, I think the only thing she craves as much as alcohol is attention--she won't leave. And now that her plan to raid the kids' property interests has failed, she needs the income to finance her new place in the Catskills.

by Anonymousreply 342August 16, 2018 5:58 PM

I have to say Lu's show looked like fun. She surely has a different version as she travels around. I mean she sings 3 songs, right?

by Anonymousreply 343August 16, 2018 5:59 PM

Excellent point, R339. I remember during one of the first Southern Charm reunions Landon said "we were scheduled to film that day," and Andy practically jumped out of his chair flailing his arms and saying "It's not a scripted show," wanting to imply that cameras just randomly showed up with no schedule. Frankly, I think that although there may not be a script per se, story arcs are definitely in place before filming and it's clear who's been assigned to be a villain or a golden child.

by Anonymousreply 344August 16, 2018 6:02 PM

Bethenny's kid should be with Jason and the grandparents and cousins. Living alone with psycho Bethenny is damaging the kid beyond repair

I loved Lu's show. Much fun and Sonja was right to present cooch. It worked!

by Anonymousreply 345August 16, 2018 6:02 PM

Honey, who are you? If you're not Bryn's teacher or psychologist, you have no idea whether she's damaged--nor is it likely you know anything about Jason and his family.

by Anonymousreply 346August 16, 2018 6:06 PM

R339 so true and that’s why this one looks good. I fucking can’t stand Ramona but I give her credit in persisting in bringing it up, even when it gets cut like it supposedly did last year.

And don’t worry r334, I know firsthand that people with an intense academic or work life need to escape more than anyone. It’s always the people who went to community college or some shithole who are all “I don’t watch TV” and post deep quotes on their SM accounts.

by Anonymousreply 347August 16, 2018 6:07 PM

Can we all start yelling JOVANI! as a gay cheer?

by Anonymousreply 348August 16, 2018 6:07 PM

Bethenney was at the custody hearing dressed all in black and wearing a big diamond ring so...pretty much as most of us figured, she is going to be milking her role as the TRUE Widow Shields. Not that interloper he was actually married to with no plans to divorce.

by Anonymousreply 349August 16, 2018 6:07 PM

Bethenny is the trembling ready-to-snap human Chihuahua who pollutes every scene she's in. Just shut your pie hole, bitch, and sit over there.

by Anonymousreply 350August 16, 2018 6:59 PM

I've heard from a lot of people say that the house wives from various franchise's can't stand Andy Cohen and that they just see him as another Bravo employee and that they have to tolerate him because he hosts WWHL and the HW reunions.

In the NY reunion previews seeing him defend bethenny the way he does and not staying neutral with women. I know see why a lot of them don't like Andy. And Kathy Griffin has so much more credibility.

Andy really is a shit person and actually worse than most of the women who are on these housewives shows.

But he just keeps licking bethennys ass. And I wonder why? Why so much loyalty to her?

by Anonymousreply 351August 16, 2018 7:07 PM

of course most of them don't like him. He talks down to most of them. They suck up to him because he has a role (not the highest of course) in the production and they all want more fame and fortune. It would be dumb to piss him off or insult him to his face. I'm sure when the housewives' shows all come to an end, we'll hear at least a few of them write tell-alls about their dealings with him

by Anonymousreply 352August 16, 2018 7:17 PM

Dorinda's makeup was horrendous, at the Luann's show. I never saw so much caked on, bright blue eye shadow, with fake lashes inches long. It truly looked ugly. It looked like exaggerated stage makeup, very clownish. I agree, they all looked tacky with all the glitter and sequins.

by Anonymousreply 353August 16, 2018 7:27 PM

I loved loved loved Dorinda's new hairstyle in previews for the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 354August 16, 2018 7:29 PM

[quote]Honey, who are you? If you're not Bryn's teacher or psychologist, you have no idea whether she's damaged--nor is it likely you know anything about Jason and his family.

Bryn is most certainly NOT damaged!

It is prefectly normal for one's mom to dress up in your toddler clothing and post it all over social media.

by Anonymousreply 355August 16, 2018 7:38 PM

Not responsive to the question, R355.

by Anonymousreply 356August 16, 2018 7:41 PM

Not one mention of Noel in the audience at the cabaret show??? You bitches are slipping. He looked hot as hell.

Funny how he didn't sit next to his sister, nor does he consent to being interviewed or filmed in scenes with his mother. I find that interesting. Looks like Victoria is the fame whore, and Noel wants no part of it.

[quote] LuAnn should quit the show if she's serious about her rehab

LuAnn is a drunken, backstabbing bitchass slutass whore.

Everything in her life is completely about her. You want proof? Read anything about her. Arrested for assaulting police. Sent to court for trying to steal from her kids.

And you people have the nerve to criticize DORINDA? Get a fucking clue. Dorinda may get shitfaced, but just like she said, SHE isn't the one getting arrested for public drunkenness. SHE isn't the one being taken to court by her kids. That's LuAnn.

And that fucking cunt Bethenny, sitting there with her harpy shrew voice, screeching about how Dorinda should shut up about the dresses, and being rude for bringing it up at the cabaret show... Are you fucking SERIOUS, bitch?

When you have been complaining about taking Carole on your trips, and being the QUEEN of making a scene at events. She is the biggest fucking hypocrite I have ever seen in my life!!!! Ugh, I fucking HATE her!

Tinsley may be boring, but this show needs some neutrality like Tinsley, because there are so many strong (some say toxic) personalities on this show, that it needs Tinsley and Carole to balance out the shit.

I'm sad that Carole's leaving, because Dorinda is going to be left out in the cold. I absolutely love Dorinda's confessionals, and that scene where she talks about being a waitress from 14 to 22, and showing Tinsley how to open the champagne bottle while talking to guests - that was priceless. I'd love to meet Senator Fitzgerald and his wife. Are they dead?

Next season is going back to everyone kissing Bethenny's ass, now that Carole is gone. LuAnn and Sonja are FAR up Bethenny's ass (funny, the two grifter losers), and Tinsley is not going to want to rock the boat, now that Carole's gone. Which leaves Dorinda with no allies, unless Ramona backs her up. But Ramona is unpredictable, so you never know.

by Anonymousreply 357August 16, 2018 9:18 PM

"drunken, backstabbing bitchass slutass whore," That's even worse than poopyhead doodoohead, and about as mature.

by Anonymousreply 358August 16, 2018 9:30 PM

Is it really true that Noel won't consent to film with Luann or to give interviews? R357, do you know this to be a fact or are you extrapolating from some observation?

by Anonymousreply 359August 16, 2018 9:33 PM

[quote] "drunken, backstabbing bitchass slutass whore," That's even worse than poopyhead doodoohead, and about as mature.

Lol. It's a meme from 90 Day Fiance. Chantel calls her sister-in-law a "bitchass, slutass whore."

[quote] do you know this to be a fact or are you extrapolating from some observation?

Extrapolating. Noel is rarely seen on camera, and NEVER speaking.

by Anonymousreply 360August 16, 2018 9:57 PM

Cool, R360. I had no idea.

If I were Luann's kids I'd be mortified by her behavior (and furious about the $$),** but they seem okay with it. Maybe Noel's shy?

**I think the lawsuit was to enjoin the sale of the Hamptons house, not specifically to recover funds. The kids really had no choice, I would imagine. I think Luann lost the new house once that happened, and "decided" to get a smaller place and hold onto the Hamptons property for the kids.

by Anonymousreply 361August 16, 2018 10:02 PM

Noel is so much better looking than his sister Victoria.

How is that possible?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362August 16, 2018 10:06 PM

Victoria looked terrific as a teenager; she's really gone downhill. Noel was a funny looking kid but now look. I think he looks like the count, but better.

by Anonymousreply 363August 16, 2018 10:08 PM

Both the kids favor the count, but Noel has the best of both his parents (and looks patrician but with some of Luann’s vavavoom). Victoria has the count’s jowliness and Luann’s tendency towards coarseness. The real disappointment looks wise was Avery, who turned into a pudding. Alli Zarin has always had a great face (remember when Jill shipped her off to fat camp in the first season!)

by Anonymousreply 364August 16, 2018 10:27 PM

Wait, Bethenny is wearing a diamond ring from Dennis who she killed? Unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 365August 16, 2018 10:30 PM

Seek medical attention, R365.

by Anonymousreply 366August 16, 2018 10:32 PM

That's just proof of her lack of a conscience, R365.

I'm with you. Bethenny's disgusting and deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 367August 16, 2018 10:34 PM

It’s not my fault she killed Dennis.

by Anonymousreply 368August 16, 2018 10:34 PM

Victoria looks too much like her father which is a shame. LuAnn is a horrible person but she is a pretty woman. Noel is more of a blend and it works for him.

Ally (Jill's daughter) has a pretty face. If she lost 20-30 pounds she'd look really great.

Avery looks like a combo of her parents and Mario's face doesn't work on a woman

Sonja's daughter is not as unfortunate-looking as she is, but still not pretty either.

Dorinda's daughter...nope

too early to tell about Brynn

by Anonymousreply 369August 16, 2018 10:36 PM

[quote] too early to tell about Brynn

Especially if she has Bethenny's original face, which is only preserved on camera. No one remembers what her original face looks like, any more.

Now she looks like The Joker. Without the smile, of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370August 16, 2018 10:40 PM

Jill has been posting occasional photos of Ally on social media, and she seems to have lost some of the weight--she's really, really short so even half a sandwich is going to show on her. But her face is beautiful. Poor Avery's another one who peaked too soon and then lost it. Sonja's daughter looks very much like her, but it doesn't work for her--Sonja can look really striking. If I had to pick a winner in the looks sweepstakes I'd choose Noel.

by Anonymousreply 371August 16, 2018 10:45 PM

Noel is hot.

by Anonymousreply 372August 16, 2018 11:09 PM

I feel bad for Dorinda, she's changed and it doesn't look good on her.

I do too; I don't blame her for being pissed at LuAnn - and probably what she's really alluding to is Lu's smug attitude post-rehab when Dorinda really knows what she's been up to, but Dorinda is sort of living proof that even if you're fundamentally right in an argument, it's always bad to lose your shit because it just makes you look bad.

I have to say, watching these shows kind of reminds me of times that I lost my temper at someone (though I don't get drunk & slur) and just made myself look like an asshole when I'd have been much better off to stay calm and handle it more appropriately!

by Anonymousreply 373August 17, 2018 12:28 AM

Do the mother daughters drink together? Separation issues.

by Anonymousreply 374August 17, 2018 1:33 AM

Victoria probably didn't want to be on camera either but she looks like the type who will do whatever mommy asks her to do just to keep the peace. Noel, on the other hand, looks like he doesn't give a fuck. I could have done without Lu making jokes about her arrest in her cabaret show. I mean she did hit a cop, didn't she?

by Anonymousreply 375August 17, 2018 1:37 AM

Lu's show lacked even a scintilla of sophistication, it was just a summer camp let's-put-on-a-show frolic. Has Billy Stritch fallen this far?

by Anonymousreply 376August 17, 2018 1:51 AM

New Billy Stritch reality show - From Liza to Lu

by Anonymousreply 377August 17, 2018 2:08 AM

So is LuAnn broke or what? What's going on with her finances? I thought she had some good money put away in trust.

I'm curious about the house she originally wanted in upstate New York. How the fuck did she fall this far financially? I thought she was somewhat solid in the money department. Not wealthy but at least semi well to do.

I guess she really needs this show now just to pay the bills. What is she going to do when housewives come to an end? It'll be interesting to see. And what will be reported in the news about homes and debts some of them will and won't be able to pay.

But is Lu broke though?

by Anonymousreply 378August 17, 2018 2:20 AM

Jason using this to question Bethenny's parenting is a total DICK move.

by Anonymousreply 379August 17, 2018 2:24 AM

[quote] Jason using this to question Bethenny's parenting is a total DICK move.

All's fair in love and war.

Plus, Bethenny would probably use this and more, if she was in his shoes.

And guess what? He's not wrong. If you knew that your ex was taking your child around someone who was abusing opioids, and was reckless enough to O.D., would you want your child around those people? I wouldn't.

Stop fucking defending her bad actions! She's wrong, and you know it.

by Anonymousreply 380August 17, 2018 2:29 AM

I wonder what C.Z. Guest thinks of her daughter joining this trashy show. I don't think she'd be remotely happy about it.

She was a real socialite that would probably strongly look down on these assholes for doing a show like this.

Marie-Chantal would be interesting for this show. She lives in NYC. And she has real money. But she probably would never do this trashy show either. Once again, she also is a real socialite who has real ties to the British Royal family so for that reason alone it would be a no go. Also her husband is royalty too. And he definitely wouldn't go for a reality tv show.

by Anonymousreply 381August 17, 2018 2:35 AM

Watched it again with a friend tonight and maybe I've missed something.

Luann said to one of her cabaret coordinators--clearly not referring to clothing--"I'm done with white if you know what I mean. " He replied uncertainly "I think I do."

Was she referring to coke or something else?

by Anonymousreply 382August 17, 2018 2:37 AM

I think she meant "done with wearing white" as in, done with getting married.

Especially after her disaster wedding to Tom.

by Anonymousreply 383August 17, 2018 2:44 AM

Bethenny’s friend was an opioid addict. Bethenny probably abused opioids too from her wmerratic behavior in Colombia. That is fair game for any custody hearing.

LuMann is barely about to keep things afloat - two houses - on her HW salary.

by Anonymousreply 384August 17, 2018 2:46 AM

Erratic - I have this addict behavior on other vacations.

by Anonymousreply 385August 17, 2018 2:47 AM

Can NY please just air year round? No other franchise compares.

by Anonymousreply 386August 17, 2018 2:47 AM

Cornelia Guest is joining RHONY?

In the Warhol diaries she comes across as a more socially prominent, bitchier, and much messier version of Tinsley. That was in the 1980s. Don't know she'd be like as a 55-ish matron. Nothing like C.Z., one suspects.

by Anonymousreply 387August 17, 2018 3:02 AM

^^"Don't know *what* she'd be like..."

by Anonymousreply 388August 17, 2018 3:05 AM

Miss Cohen is simply beaming

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389August 17, 2018 3:08 AM

What is up with the majority of DL? Seriously most of you have the intelligence of a gnat. You read one UNSUBSTANTIATED claim on this site and believe it to be true. Hey DL, the sky is falling!

by Anonymousreply 390August 17, 2018 3:38 AM

No joke, R390. The level of discussion on this thread has been embarrassing. Every imbecile on DL has wandered in here to rend garments and clutch pearls.

As to Luann's financial situation, I think she blew through whatever the count settled on her in short order, largely keeping up appearances. (Remember, she had FOUR separate wedding dresses for the Tom fiasco). I think she spends it as quickly as she gets it. kGod knows she isn't spending much on clothes--most of what she wears is flashy and borderline cheesy. She got the Hamptons house but we now learn it was encumbered by whatever agreement she and the ex made so ensure that the kids would have a substantial interest in the property. So instead of getting what she described as a massive house on some property in the Catskills, she's had to settle for something far more modest that she could afford on her own--without stealing from her kids.

Cornelia Guest? Is this a real thing? She is the real thing, and I can't imagine she'd do this.

by Anonymousreply 391August 17, 2018 4:39 AM

I think it’s hard for some to admit Bethenny is a drug and people user like Andy.

by Anonymousreply 392August 17, 2018 5:41 AM

Oh please. There is no evidence that Bethenny is a drug user.

by Anonymousreply 393August 17, 2018 2:11 PM

Another reunion trailer!

I can't wait to see how this plays out!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394August 17, 2018 2:12 PM

I would think if Jason showed an episode of RHONY in court he would be granted full custody.

by Anonymousreply 395August 17, 2018 2:29 PM

say what?

by Anonymousreply 396August 17, 2018 2:34 PM

I dont think Cornelia would do this show. I think she is living a quiet life in Westchester with a bunch of cats and dogs

by Anonymousreply 397August 17, 2018 3:33 PM

Exactly, R397--although I think it's Old Westbury unless the property was sold and she moved. In any case, she's big on animals and has written a vegan cookbook that's quite good. Maybe also has/had a line of vegan handbags. I can't imagine her with this group.

by Anonymousreply 398August 17, 2018 4:27 PM

I wonder if Candace Bushnell is would ever do RHONY. She’s appeared on the show at least once, right?

I feel like Kelly Cutrone would be a funny addition in that she has no patience for hot mess despite being a big dumpy hot mess herself - I feel like if you brought her on, she’d have Tinsley checked into Bellevue before mid-season.

by Anonymousreply 399August 17, 2018 5:04 PM

I think Bushnell wouldn't do it; Cutrone would but Bethenny wouldn't stand for it. I think "Missy" is dying to join the cast, but Lu would have her head on a stake before the first episode finished.

by Anonymousreply 400August 17, 2018 5:21 PM

Does Carole actually say “you’re full of shit Andy?”

If so fucking good for her. Interesting turn of events because I thought Andy was even more enamored with Carole than B. I would have thought their feud would have left him much more conflicted. But look at how he’s beaming at B when she comes after Carole - ugh gross.

I’m probably gonna hate him after the 3 parter more than any of the HWs.

by Anonymousreply 401August 17, 2018 5:38 PM

He may be beaming at Bethenny because that was 30 seconds of good television. Or he could be a blithering idiot.

by Anonymousreply 402August 17, 2018 5:44 PM

Carole appears to be losing all the polls and all the celebs on Andy's show seem to side with her which I am guessing is pure sucking up. Carole, to me, just had it with having a friend like B. I imagine it is completely exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 403August 17, 2018 6:02 PM

What are these, polls choosing Carole v Bethenny??

by Anonymousreply 404August 17, 2018 6:05 PM

They're WWHL polls which are full of Bethenny freaks.

by Anonymousreply 405August 17, 2018 6:08 PM

Lord. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 406August 17, 2018 6:09 PM

Luanne looks great but I really lost respect for her after she tried to steal from her kids. Fuck this cunt, she is dead to me. My own mother stole my inheritance, i fucking hate her and I’m sure her kids hate her too but most likely Luanne doesn’t give a shit

by Anonymousreply 407August 17, 2018 6:11 PM

Lu has some serious problems if she can't live on her RH salary (500K), appearance fees, and settlement. She must be awful with $$

by Anonymousreply 408August 17, 2018 6:20 PM

Sometimes people who've (a) grown up without much; (b) have low self-esteem; and (c) come into some money have a compulsion to buy as many trappings of wealth as they can, whether they can really afford to or not. I think she's one of those.

by Anonymousreply 409August 17, 2018 6:27 PM

$500K seems like a really low salary for people who have been apart of their franchise for over ten years. The RHOA ladies all seem to live really well on their salaries. I know it's Atlanta and it's the south and the cost of living is cheap in the south.

But I remember Peter Cynthias ex husband saying on the breakfast club radio show. That they make $1.5 million dollars a season form the show. I believe him. They all have beautiful homes and I'd you follow them on instagram. They seem to live a very jet-set lifestyle too.

I really don't think the NY franchise make as much as the ATL franchise. But then again, the RHOA all have so much going on outside of the show that it supplements the large tv salary they get.

I don't know why some of the NY women seem so broke. Maybe some of them really are just bad with their finances.

by Anonymousreply 410August 17, 2018 6:31 PM

$500k a year is pretty great. They only film for part of the year, and the base pay doesn't count other perks, like travel, or intangibles like public exposure which, for many of them, has enabled them to market themselves and/or products and likely double the base amount that way--book deals, speaking engagements, endorsements, etc., marketing.

by Anonymousreply 411August 17, 2018 6:36 PM

$500K wouldn't be enough for me to get on television and debase myself. They would really have to come up out the pocket of me to do a reality tv show.

I'll take what the RHOA are getting. That's more like it.

by Anonymousreply 412August 17, 2018 6:44 PM

Yeah, but they're cool with debasing themselves--any attention is better than none. And the Atlanta women can't be debased any further--I mean, what could you do to Shereeee ("who gon' stop me, boo") or NeNe? They're grifters, and they don't see that as a pejorative.

by Anonymousreply 413August 17, 2018 7:07 PM

R413 The NY franchise is the exact same way. Their trashy too.

I will not let you single out the RHOA. Every franchise is trashy if you ask me.

Every single last one of them!

by Anonymousreply 414August 17, 2018 7:20 PM

"Their trashy too."

Oh, the irony.

by Anonymousreply 415August 17, 2018 7:22 PM

Okey doke. NY women are certainly crass, at least, but I do think Atlanta holds a position of honor in the trash heap of reality tv.

by Anonymousreply 416August 17, 2018 7:23 PM

And the highest rating.

by Anonymousreply 417August 17, 2018 7:24 PM

Which says something not so nice about all of us--somewhere between "nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the[ American] public" and an insatiable appetite for schadenfreude. Probably the same drivers that account for our presence on DL.

by Anonymousreply 418August 17, 2018 7:30 PM

So, how much was Lu paying her "friends" for her cabaret show?

by Anonymousreply 419August 17, 2018 7:40 PM

They must have owed Stritch or Rimalower big favors.

by Anonymousreply 420August 17, 2018 7:42 PM

It’s all disgusting self-promoting and denigration. Even Queen B looks like an unstable skank.

by Anonymousreply 421August 17, 2018 8:35 PM

I wish they would get a true NY socialite like DL fave Somers Farkas or Anne Hearst McInerney.

by Anonymousreply 422August 17, 2018 9:22 PM

That will never happen.

by Anonymousreply 423August 17, 2018 9:35 PM

R422 they couldn’t even get Tinsley when she was a socialite.

by Anonymousreply 424August 17, 2018 9:50 PM

500k is not very much money in NY. They can’t live large with that like they can in Atlanta.

by Anonymousreply 425August 17, 2018 9:51 PM

No, but Tinsley was in that other awful reality show--it makes RHONY look like a Noel Coward play.

by Anonymousreply 426August 17, 2018 9:52 PM

Kelly Cutrone is too socially retarded for this show. She doesn't know how to interact like a normal human - she just screams alot.

by Anonymousreply 427August 17, 2018 10:55 PM

And? You just described all the NY housewives.

by Anonymousreply 428August 17, 2018 11:02 PM

R428 LOL How about she's too unattractive and for most viewers it's all about the clothes, makeup, hair and jewelry

by Anonymousreply 429August 17, 2018 11:06 PM

R422 What about Marina Rust? She's also a real socialite with real money. But she'd definitely never do this trashy show either.

Her life is way to fucking good to jump into reality tv.

So nah!

by Anonymousreply 430August 17, 2018 11:13 PM

Marina Rust is the real deal in every way--accomplished, educated, well married and yes, a serious socialite with real money. They have to look amongst the strivers and wannabes.

by Anonymousreply 431August 17, 2018 11:17 PM

I follow Marina Rust on instagram. Her life is a dream. You can tell she has real money. There's no smoke and mirrors they're.

I believe her husband is a hedge fund manager? I think.

But yes she is a serious socialite. She's never doing reality tv. That shit is never happening.

by Anonymousreply 432August 17, 2018 11:23 PM

Nobody with a decent amount of self-respect and enough money/not enough greed would go on one of these shows. There needs to be a lack there for someone to do this - either they need/want the money or they want the fame, which is a negative tawdry fame at best.

It's a bit sad how hard Tinsley was working to be relevant/interesting/bond with Luann at the end of the last episode - I feel like being arrested was, tragically, the most interesting thing that she's ever done. Joking that they get tattoos saying 'palm beach' to commemorate their respective arrests was a bit much even for Luann.

by Anonymousreply 433August 17, 2018 11:28 PM

R416 how can you say Atlanta is more trashy than NYC? LuAnn getting shit wasted and assaulting a cop before her arrest? Never happened to the ATL ladies.

50-something Sonja flashing her granny vagina every week on the show? The ATL women her age don't do that.

LuAnn and Sonja have slept with several of the same men. 1 of those men also dated Ramona (Tom). Another is also Aviva's ex husband (Harry Dubin). Then you have Carole who dated the much younger chef & ex bf of LuAnn's niece. Gross.

Then you Sonja always being a slob while Ramona and LuAnn were fellow shit slobs on their most recent cast trip. Disgusting

by Anonymousreply 434August 17, 2018 11:37 PM

Okay, okay--NYC is at least as trashy as Atlanta.

by Anonymousreply 435August 17, 2018 11:59 PM

Jersey is the trashiest if anything. That poster obviously doesn't even watch Atlanta, he just hates blacks.

by Anonymousreply 436August 18, 2018 1:04 AM

BINGO R436. That's all it is. Pure DL racism. I completely agree.

by Anonymousreply 437August 18, 2018 1:12 AM

No franchise can ever out trash the OC, NJ, and the NY franchise's.

by Anonymousreply 438August 18, 2018 1:14 AM

franchise's?

by Anonymousreply 439August 18, 2018 1:19 AM

I only watch RHONY and RHOBH, the others are trashy

by Anonymousreply 440August 18, 2018 1:27 AM

Beverly hills and New York are also trashy. The whole damn franchise is trashy. They all have they're own brand of trashyness.

by Anonymousreply 441August 18, 2018 1:29 AM

Are we seriously debating the trash level between RH franchises? LMFAO!

by Anonymousreply 442August 18, 2018 1:54 AM

R442 only because some idiot feels that NYC is somehow "above" the others. None of the housewives in any city are the epitome of class but NYC has been especially trashy in recent years. I agree Jersey is the worst.

by Anonymousreply 443August 18, 2018 1:57 AM

Brandi Glanville came on Beverly hills and completely trashed the show up.

It hasn't been the same since.

by Anonymousreply 444August 18, 2018 2:17 AM

Don't be a bore, R443. There's not a single post in the last 30 that suggests that NY is "above" the others. The whole RH franchise is about trashy behavior.

by Anonymousreply 445August 18, 2018 2:19 AM

[quote] I only watch RHONY and RHOBH, the others are trashy

Pretentious label whore.

by Anonymousreply 446August 18, 2018 2:52 AM

I doubt Cornelia Guest would do any Bravo show. She sold her parents estate for millions and must have inherited something from her parents, though her father Winston did blow a major chunk of their fortune. She could always marry the social climbing Homo Revlon exec John Demsey if she was tapped. Marina Rust is Marshall Field's Granddaughter. She grew up with huge money from Day 1. Candace Bushnell would be a good addition. It would actually help her career which seems to have stalled.

by Anonymousreply 447August 18, 2018 3:29 AM

Omarosa on RHONY would be epic. Someone needs to take down that coked out bully Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 448August 18, 2018 3:32 AM

Marjorie Gubelmann doesn’t need the money at all either and she is “Real society” but she is someone who is very hungry for that kind of fame. So some of these ladies are set and yet still have that hunger.

by Anonymousreply 449August 18, 2018 4:25 AM

What about this lovely? She fits the demographic and geographic (NYC, Hamptons, etc.); and the shit she'd unearth!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450August 18, 2018 4:32 AM

R450 she’s totally boring now - but to give her credit she is actually someone who genuinely changed after her incident. She really just wants to be behind the scenes and manage other people - and believe me she has had plenty of offers.

by Anonymousreply 451August 18, 2018 4:44 AM

I remember Marjorie Gubelman from a show called "Single in the Hamptons" - she took a helicopter to the Hamptons and looked down and laughed at everyone else in the traffic jams.

This show also featured a guy named Caz Carrington, who was killed in the WTC attack.

by Anonymousreply 452August 18, 2018 4:56 AM

@R450 and R451 - LG wants to Get PAID; she's merely toying with the production company. The catfight between she and B would be ratings gold. B would melt away in LG's mere presence - fun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453August 18, 2018 5:03 AM

Lizzie Grubman would be an interesting choice, especially considering she is Carole's agent.

by Anonymousreply 454August 18, 2018 5:06 AM

^^ EVEN BETTER!

by Anonymousreply 455August 18, 2018 5:08 AM

[quote]Their trashy too.

I think she means that they OWN their trash

by Anonymousreply 456August 18, 2018 5:50 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457August 18, 2018 5:59 AM

Lizzie Grubman is exactly the kind of "socialite" for this show. Some of Tinsley's friends from before her fall from grace would also fit well.

by Anonymousreply 458August 18, 2018 12:45 PM

Jesus - I remember Lizzie from almost 20 years ago. She did PR for the place I worked for (small trendy place that wanted page six placement - like the rest of them back then) she was such a snooty bitch to me. She would be perfect!

by Anonymousreply 459August 18, 2018 1:15 PM

Yeah, the more I think about it, Lizzie would be a good move. She could stand up to Barfenny, have Carole in her ear helping her navigate the other bitches, give the Tinz a buddy of sorts, and best of all NO JILL!

by Anonymousreply 460August 18, 2018 1:26 PM

Sorry, sorry, I did not mean Barfenney, I meant The Widow Shields. Apologies.

by Anonymousreply 461August 18, 2018 1:50 PM

Any further info if they are actually starting to film by the end of the month?

by Anonymousreply 462August 18, 2018 2:15 PM

Another RHONY BI:

Well now I know why this talk show host is always sticking up for this reality star and making sure others corroborate whatever she says that is controversial even if it means taking a position 180 degrees from what they previously have said. Apparently she has some information from almost a decade ago that makes him look absolutely awful and would have everyone turn on him in an instant. Andy Cohen ("Watch What Happens Live")/Bethenny Frankel ("Real Housewives of New York City")

by Anonymousreply 463August 18, 2018 2:22 PM

I think she has crap on him. Maybe his drug use except that might implicate her also. I don't know what he could have done but he was positively disgusting in those reunion teases. Bethany was emotionally violent toward CR and Andy thought it was the best thing ever.

by Anonymousreply 464August 18, 2018 2:27 PM

I love that some of you think Miss C needs a "reason" to be delighted by these women attacking each other. Are you people new? This is the same man who "kind of" loved being pushed by the criminal from NJ. The same man who did nothing to intervene when Poorsha physically attacked Kenya.

by Anonymousreply 465August 18, 2018 2:32 PM

Bethenny knows Andy had sex with underage boys, drugged them and raped them. Unfortunately for her, she was an accomplice including coke use.

by Anonymousreply 466August 18, 2018 3:56 PM

Careful, R466.

by Anonymousreply 467August 18, 2018 3:59 PM

Pigs get fat, and hogs get slaughtered.

by Anonymousreply 468August 18, 2018 4:15 PM

Why is no one talking about LuAnn's sister and her iconic fist dance? I must have replayed that a hundred times.

by Anonymousreply 469August 18, 2018 4:18 PM

Interesting family she has.

by Anonymousreply 470August 18, 2018 4:33 PM

And what happens to bitches, B @r468?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471August 18, 2018 4:55 PM

[quote] Bethany was emotionally violent toward CR and Andy thought it was the best thing ever.

Agreed.

I think that it's not only time for Bethenny to go, but she can take Andy Cohen with her, as well.

The host of these reunions should be neutral and unbiased, but he clearly has his favorites, and he always takes their sides in these reunions, by giving his favorites a pass, and grilling their enemies.

It makes these shows very unpleasant to watch.

What they should do is remove Andy Cohen from hosting these reunions, and replace him with someone who won't be biased.

I think it's a good idea to email Bravo and let them know about your dissatisfaction with Andy Cohen's hosting, as well as Bethenny's toxicity to the show. Get rid of both of them!

by Anonymousreply 472August 18, 2018 7:33 PM

And who might you be, R472?

by Anonymousreply 473August 18, 2018 8:28 PM

Sorry but Atlanta takes the trash title among the franchise. How many fistfights has Porsha been in? Did Kim really live off a married man (Big Poppa). Was Nene really a stripper? Cynthia and Khandi are at least self made and had/have real careers. The rest are trash.

by Anonymousreply 474August 18, 2018 9:42 PM

Actually, as much as I can't stand Cohen, in the past I always thought he did a good job in the reunions. He's not afraid to ask uncomfortable questions. That's why it's pretty horrifying to see him siding with Bethenny in the clips. He's never been that batant before.

by Anonymousreply 475August 18, 2018 9:43 PM

R475 I agree with all this.

The mystery though is what happened between Andy and Carole - who he used to worship even more than B bc OMG she’s a Kennedy!!

by Anonymousreply 476August 18, 2018 9:45 PM

Bethenny and Andy are coke heads who cover for each other. He tells her she is the most popular HW from focus groups and she sends him young gay meat. Ronan is working on the story.

by Anonymousreply 477August 18, 2018 9:54 PM

Plus he rigs every single stupid poll in favor of Bethenny, trying to sway public opinion in her favor.

Good thing nobody every believes those stupid polls, because they're so fucking bogus.

by Anonymousreply 478August 18, 2018 10:11 PM

Bethenny won't get fired any more than Vicki from the OC will ever get fired, even though neither of them should be on any more.

by Anonymousreply 479August 18, 2018 11:58 PM

Replace Andy with Jerry O'Connell. He'd be perfect.

By the way, isn't he supposed to be getting his own talk show on Bravo? What's going on with that?

He really should have gotten the live job with Kelly Ripa on ABC. Ryan didn't need that job. He's just a greedy individual. I wonder if he ever turns jobs down and instead, recommend other people for gigs instead of taking everything that comes his way.

Of course he doesn't. It's Hollywood/media and it's all about looking out for number one. His self. There's just to much of him on tv for me. The over saturation is beyond. And it has been for nearly twenty years now.

by Anonymousreply 480August 19, 2018 3:57 AM

R474 Yes Kim really did live off of a married man and did so for years. Big papa brought her that townhouse she lived in the first few seasons of RHOA.

Which I believe cost something like $550K. He fully furnished it for her. Bought Kim luxury cars. And he gave her a $100K monthly allowance in which according to her then messey ass publicist Jonathan Jaxson. she blew $50K of that monthly on bull shit.

He went on the radio and spilled the beans on Kim LOL. He also said that Kim used the "N" word regularly with big papa. So yes Kim absolutely is trash.

by Anonymousreply 481August 19, 2018 4:06 AM

There is an expose in the works that will take down everyone around Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 482August 19, 2018 4:41 AM

R477 "Ronan is working on it." LMFAO!!

by Anonymousreply 483August 19, 2018 10:45 AM

Ramona's facial contortions while she was saying Wow Bethenny! Wow! Just Wow! Had me rolling!

by Anonymousreply 484August 19, 2018 1:35 PM

She's a complete looney toon.

by Anonymousreply 485August 19, 2018 1:38 PM

Never change, 'Mona!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486August 19, 2018 1:54 PM

Really Bethenny @r485? REALLY?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487August 19, 2018 1:55 PM

Love that gif, R487. Perfect.

by Anonymousreply 488August 19, 2018 2:16 PM

I think it takes a lot for Bethenny not to crack up in these scenes. I noticed it specifically when Ramona first came over and started - and it was apparent in their Berkshires confrontation last season that she was trying not to burst out laughing.

by Anonymousreply 489August 19, 2018 2:18 PM

It seems like it was a case of mixing his meds with a sedative of some sort.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490August 19, 2018 2:24 PM

I've had the kind of pain that made me gobble too much of anything that might make it stop--fortunately I didn't have opioids--so this seems like a reasonable explanation to me, and consistent with his attempts to get Narcan administered.

by Anonymousreply 491August 19, 2018 2:34 PM

I wonder if Ramona's trying not to laugh.

by Anonymousreply 492August 19, 2018 2:35 PM

Why can't Bethenny and Jason just agree to join custody and be DONE with it? How can you not put shit aside and just give the daughter some sense of consistency? Using Dennis' death as a weapon, especially if Brynn was close to him, is a giant ass dick move.

by Anonymousreply 493August 19, 2018 2:39 PM

Jason has a giant dick.

by Anonymousreply 494August 19, 2018 2:42 PM

Yes, R493, and it may explain why Bethenny wants to limit Brynn's exposure to Jason. But I agree that it might be better to go with joint custody if it means an end to the fighting and nastiness. Unfortunately, when you have a child with someone you can never really get divorced from that person.

by Anonymousreply 495August 19, 2018 2:44 PM

Bethenny can't stand the idea that SHE has to pay Jason child support. I think this was the sole reason to get primary custody.

by Anonymousreply 496August 19, 2018 2:46 PM

Well, maybe, R496, but he does seem like a shit. And it must be galling to think that she'll have to support this guy financially for another dozen years.

by Anonymousreply 497August 19, 2018 2:49 PM

Sexists. If she's so rich, she has to pay.

by Anonymousreply 498August 19, 2018 2:56 PM

Does the DL still think Jason likes the homosex? I would think that nugget would have surfaced by now in their eons-long battle.

by Anonymousreply 499August 19, 2018 3:00 PM

So she basically pays him so that he can pay half the support for their kid? Or does she pay for him to maintain an appropriate lifestyle for the kid, but she pays everything for the kid?

by Anonymousreply 500August 19, 2018 3:08 PM

I know most of you have it in for Bethenny, but I think if she was planning to "use" Jason from the beginning, she would have planned better than this. I know she didn't have all the money she does now, but she was already successful at the time of the marriage.

by Anonymousreply 501August 19, 2018 3:13 PM

I don't know what she would have used him for, unless you mean as a sperm donor. As you say, she was already successful--possible more than he. She said when she came back to the show that if she ever married again she would choose someone who did NOT want to be on television--which implies that Jason was into it, which raises the question whether he was using her.

by Anonymousreply 502August 19, 2018 3:18 PM

R495 if Jason's SO (whom he was fucking while married to another person) had died of a fucking drug overdose Bethenny would've gone scorched Earth with him. Come on now, any parent in a custody battle like this would. Nothing dick about it -- she left Brynn alone with him all the time, too. We also don't know for sure he wasn't an addict.

by Anonymousreply 503August 19, 2018 3:22 PM

You may be right, R495; people in the middle of contentious divorces do whatever they think is necessary to win. As for the rest of the muckraking--poor Brynn left alone with this guy "all the time" (what?) and maybe he really was an addict--let it go, for chrissakes.

by Anonymousreply 504August 19, 2018 3:26 PM

Dennis exposed himself to Brynn, put honey on her little vagina, and gave her opioids! Wow Bethenny. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 505August 19, 2018 5:12 PM

What I’ll never understand is how Bethenny appealed (or presumably still appeals) to women. This was discussed in the Demi Moore thread and how that was a large part of why her career couldn’t last; similarly, I absolutely cannot see what qualities B has that would attract and not totally repel a female fan base. Can anyone help me here?

by Anonymousreply 506August 19, 2018 5:30 PM

r506, Now or then? Because in the first couple of seasons, it was quite obvious how women would identify with her and/or want to be like her. She was essentially the "everywoman" in her 30s.

by Anonymousreply 507August 19, 2018 5:35 PM

OK, but how about now R507?

by Anonymousreply 508August 19, 2018 5:37 PM

I think fraus and Michael Rappaport find B relatable, successful but not threatening, generally smart and scrappy, sometimes funny. Plus the production puts her in the best light.

by Anonymousreply 509August 19, 2018 5:37 PM

You realize a lot of fanbases are blind. They will support someone no matter what and excuse any and all bad behavior (look at LVP stans).

by Anonymousreply 510August 19, 2018 5:40 PM

R507 even then...maybe a similarly aggressive Long Island type, but middle America relating? I don’t quite get it. It was always clear as day that she was tough as nails and a ball buster. She did have the scrappy bit going early on but r509 she hasn’t had that for a long time. And not the least bit humble or even self-deprecating anymore.

by Anonymousreply 511August 19, 2018 5:41 PM

r511, I think the majority of NYers "got" her. And yes, I think middle America could definitely relate to her struggle for love and her struggle for some type of success, not to mention the then "promise" that they could look like her with a "skinnygirl" regime.

by Anonymousreply 512August 19, 2018 5:44 PM

Ramona is a crazy sick bitch. Thing is about any of these Bravo people, nobody cares about them. they are just a minstrel show. Andy Cohen truly is every bad cliche about Jews and Gays. I am amazed he has not died from embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 513August 19, 2018 5:45 PM

Ramona is a reality tv goddess.

by Anonymousreply 514August 19, 2018 5:45 PM

R512 I just don’t understand why that brand of toughness doesnt repel most women. It certainly does me (and I’m a New Yorker).

by Anonymousreply 515August 19, 2018 5:47 PM

R513 I think Andy is incapable of embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 516August 19, 2018 5:47 PM

r515, really? you don't think most women wish they had more balls and could be more aggressive?

by Anonymousreply 517August 19, 2018 5:49 PM

R517 they might wish it but they don’t like seeing it in other women.

by Anonymousreply 518August 19, 2018 6:00 PM

You can tell here that the other women hate Bethenny. Ramona was right, it was opportunistic for B to film at Bawby’s funeral.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519August 19, 2018 6:35 PM

For some of us, it's not so much pro-Bethenny as anti-Jason or anti-Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 520August 19, 2018 6:38 PM

All for show. Crocodile tears. Bethenny is no Erica Caine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521August 19, 2018 6:47 PM

Bethenny is a perfect example of how becoming successful and wealthy can change people for the worst.

She does a lot of good but she can't seem to keep anyone in her personal life. I wonder if her and Andy ever get into it? It wouldn't surprise me if so.

I'm still inspired by her success but her attitude is beyond disgusting. And it looks to be getting worse.

by Anonymousreply 522August 19, 2018 7:11 PM

Some people hated Bethenny in that scene; others of us hate the Widow Zarin: MY BAWBY IS GOOONE AND I:M ALL ALOOOOONE. WAH.

by Anonymousreply 523August 19, 2018 7:11 PM

And I hate them both! r523

by Anonymousreply 524August 19, 2018 7:13 PM

And shortly after the reunion scene with Bethenny, Jill is filming herself and family members (looking a little uncomfortable) riding back from the burial in a town car. That's not Bravo's doing. She has no shame at all.

by Anonymousreply 525August 19, 2018 7:16 PM

[quote] I think Andy is incapable of embarrassment

Like Bethenny. And Trump.

Three peas in a pod.

by Anonymousreply 526August 19, 2018 8:12 PM

Well, like everybody in the RH franchise. Otherwise, they'd leave their shows asap.

by Anonymousreply 527August 19, 2018 8:16 PM

[quote]Using Dennis' death as a weapon, especially if Brynn was close to him, is a giant ass dick move.

Agreed.

It is just not fair that Jason doesn't want his 8 yera old daughter hanging around dopeheads who OD. How else is she supposed to learn the facts of life?

by Anonymousreply 528August 19, 2018 8:27 PM

It seems to have been established that they guy wasn't a "dopehead," and you can't accept it, is that it?

by Anonymousreply 529August 19, 2018 8:34 PM

I could watch the Ramona gifs over and over...OMG hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 530August 19, 2018 9:27 PM

R523 Jill and Kelly were the absolute best things to ever happen to Bethenny. And even Ramona was smart enough to switch sides to B at the time.

Thing is, if Bethenny had all her success and were even a halfway decent person onscreen, the other HWs would have to suck it up and just die on the inside so they didn’t look like a bunch of jealous bitches. But with a Bethenny who smirks “they came to film ME,” among other things, they know they can finally start coming after her.

by Anonymousreply 531August 19, 2018 9:46 PM

LOL. Bethenny thinks she is Sally Field in Soapdish.

by Anonymousreply 532August 19, 2018 10:54 PM

[quote] It seems to have been established that they guy wasn't a "dopehead," and you can't accept it, is that it?

I guess I can't, Andy and Bethenny at R529.

After all, OD'ing on opiates is just another Tuesday night for the both of you. Isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 533August 19, 2018 10:58 PM

Shrugs and rolls eyes. ^^

by Anonymousreply 534August 19, 2018 11:39 PM

The reports in the recent press about B's sporting a 'Huge' ring on her right while attending Dennis' funeral, insinuating it was given to her by Dennis: bullshit; the ring is fake, and she bought it to take advantage of the photo op.

by Anonymousreply 535August 19, 2018 11:45 PM

Junkies can't get it up which suited lezbo Bethenny just fine.

by Anonymousreply 536August 19, 2018 11:52 PM

Bethenny has always been a narcissit/sociopath. When you look at her parents and upbringing, it's not a surprise.

When she appeared on Martha Stewart's Apprentice show before RHONY, Martha thought she was too thirsty and untrustworthy. Martha's daughter, Alexis, said on her old radio show that Bethenny was a snake.

by Anonymousreply 537August 20, 2018 12:20 AM

As if Bethenny could have filmed at Bobby's funeral if Jill didn't approve. I think Ramona's right, but she would also have to call out her new friend Jill.

by Anonymousreply 538August 20, 2018 1:46 AM

This show had its moments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539August 20, 2018 1:48 AM

Wow, Denise Richards got $4 million and a 4 year guarantee for joining BH. Bethenny is going to be demanding a raise.

by Anonymousreply 540August 20, 2018 3:18 AM

^^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

by Anonymousreply 541August 20, 2018 3:22 AM

R540 well doesn’t bethenny get over a million a season? So she’s actuallystill making more.

by Anonymousreply 542August 20, 2018 3:25 AM

The only thing B deserves is the back of a hairbrush to the face.

by Anonymousreply 543August 20, 2018 3:33 AM

[quote] doesn’t bethenny get over a million a season?

Imagine that.

Getting a million dollars a season while being a nasty cunt to everyone, sleeping with another woman's husband, and snorting coke and downing pills to keep yourself thin.

If that doesn't sum up what Bravo and the Housewives are all about nowdays, then I don't know what does.

by Anonymousreply 544August 20, 2018 3:36 AM

Bethenny and Brynn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545August 20, 2018 3:42 AM

R540 I can't believe production would take such a risk again. How they can be sure Denise will bring the drama and the viewers? They wrongly assumed Eileen Davidson would be a big hit and she was just mediocre. She got a lot of money thrown her way with little in return as far as the show goes.

by Anonymousreply 546August 20, 2018 4:14 AM

That Denise Richards story is untrue.

by Anonymousreply 547August 20, 2018 12:02 PM

I can't wait for the reunion! I just wish they didn't fuck up the timeslot for Dallas.

by Anonymousreply 548August 20, 2018 12:03 PM

Luann served.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549August 20, 2018 5:02 PM

That's some lousy reporting. She's not being sued for failing to establish a trust for her children. She's being enjoined to list or sell the property because it should have been held in trust and you can't sell an encumbered property. The suit may also demand specific performance--ie require her to etablish an interest in the property for the children now. She's said recently that she's decided to buy a more modest house for herself in the Catskills and leave the Hamptons property alone--not clear whether that was to make the suit go away. She's really quite the sleaseball. Imagine trying to bilk your kids out of millions and then screaming "betrayal" when they take you to court over it.

by Anonymousreply 550August 20, 2018 6:19 PM

I really have been loving Ramona this season, and even though her delivery is off, she has made some valid points. The Bobby funeral was opportunistic, but for Jill as well (conveniently she left that out since they are friends again). And she's right that Luann was using rehab to get out of his situations.

by Anonymousreply 551August 20, 2018 6:34 PM

For the love of God why is Ramona incapable of moving her own glass of water and handbag and unpacking her own luggage? You'd think she was raised a Rockefeller not the white trash i really is.

by Anonymousreply 552August 20, 2018 7:05 PM

Not such a valid point on the funeral, R551.Apparently it was Jill who broached the subject of filming outside the memorial service--she offered and Bravo accepted. I'm not sure who the bigger opportunist is.

Ramona really has no redeeming social value. That bit of business where she insisted everyone trade seats and then directed that someone collect and move her stuff was outrageous.

by Anonymousreply 553August 20, 2018 8:05 PM

r553, did you not read my post? I said her point was valid, but that she left Jill out of her criticism even though she was being just as opportunistic as Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 554August 20, 2018 8:09 PM

I would never miss one of your posts, R554, but this one wasn't a model of clarity.

by Anonymousreply 555August 20, 2018 8:16 PM

Uh, r555...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556August 20, 2018 8:19 PM

Bethenny’s whole “they wanted to film me” makes her sound like an asshole. She should have just said I wanted to pay my respects to Bawby and I did not care about being filmed (which of course would be a lie, since the only reason she went was to be on camera). I totally get why Marta Stewart never liked Bethenny. B is for bitch!

by Anonymousreply 557August 20, 2018 8:23 PM

For R547:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558August 20, 2018 8:24 PM

She givin ol'crazy eyes a run for her money ^^

by Anonymousreply 559August 20, 2018 9:10 PM

r558, the source is Radaronline. Enough said.

by Anonymousreply 560August 20, 2018 11:25 PM

Am I the only one who hates B's new apartment? It just came off as cold (like her) and blah. And the emergency exit door in her foyer was off-putting. Frankly, I liked the way Ramona decorated her Hampton's home. At least there was some warmth.

by Anonymousreply 561August 20, 2018 11:53 PM

Ramona is desperate and jealous of bethenny and that's why she renovated her hamptons house. It needed to be renovated, but I think bethenny flipping houses had a lot to do with it too.

Ramona can't stand the fact that bethenny has completely eclipsed the entire group including herself. She'll never be on bethennys level but still. She should just be happy with what she has. She still has a really nice life.

by Anonymousreply 562August 21, 2018 12:07 AM

[quote]the source is Radaronline. Enough said.

I don't think the New York Times covers the Housewives franchises.

And until you produce a better source denying the story, it stands. Period.

by Anonymousreply 563August 21, 2018 12:14 AM

I really don't believe Ramona is jealous of B. I think she's outraged at her behavior since she's known B for years and way before she got rich and famous. I think she's insulted that B treats her badly. Isn't Ramona the one who took care of her during a serious illness a few years ago? Ramona isn't a horrible person, just clueless.

by Anonymousreply 564August 21, 2018 12:32 AM

Imagine being as rich as Bethenny and still being so miserable? She can be funny so I like her sometimes but I’ve never seen someone so miserable on reality tv

by Anonymousreply 565August 21, 2018 12:37 AM

I also loved Ramona’s Hampton house. It just needed some color.

by Anonymousreply 566August 21, 2018 12:40 AM

"Ramona isn't a horrible person, just clueless."

What show have you been watching? Ramona's been a wretched bitch every single season of the show. She's clueless and a horrible person.

From the other cast members, to the women who worked for her, to almost everyone she encounters, she has an incredible knack for sticking her foot in her mouth and shitting on everything and everyone around her.

by Anonymousreply 567August 21, 2018 1:03 AM

I have done a 180 on Ramona and she still needs work. But let’s be honest she has a heart where Bethenny has a lump of coal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568August 21, 2018 1:39 AM

So what? She's still awful, and it's perfectly fine to hate multiples on these shows.

by Anonymousreply 569August 21, 2018 2:01 AM

Ramona is a thief and a grifter.

by Anonymousreply 570August 21, 2018 2:12 AM

Aren’t we all? Watch Bethenny’s weird smiles and outrage on the reunion. Opioids.

by Anonymousreply 571August 21, 2018 2:39 AM

I can't. So Don like Anderson likes the housewives

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572August 21, 2018 3:25 AM

Adam posted a hot pic of Carole's ass

by Anonymousreply 573August 21, 2018 3:34 AM

[quote] Adam posted a hot pic of Carole's ass

Wake me when he posts a hot pic of NOEL'S ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574August 21, 2018 3:38 AM

[quote]Am I the only one who hates B's new apartment? It just came off as cold (like her) and blah. And the emergency exit door in her foyer was off-putting.

I cannot imagine Bethenny being allowed to live in a place that didn't have an emergency exit.

by Anonymousreply 575August 21, 2018 4:15 AM

[quote] Am I the only one who hates B's new apartment? It just came off as cold (like her) and blah.

Read through the thread. You're not the only one.

by Anonymousreply 576August 21, 2018 4:24 AM

R420, Ben Rimalower did a show at the Duplex all about his methed out years where he did everything from stealing to whoring to get his fix. He’s been as low as you can get. He don’t care.

by Anonymousreply 577August 21, 2018 4:25 AM

Poor Noel did not grow into his looks.

by Anonymousreply 578August 21, 2018 12:18 PM

If Noel lost the 'stache he'd look ok.

R576, you've been the victim of autocorrect. Whatever are you trying to say?

by Anonymousreply 579August 21, 2018 1:47 PM

Sorry sorry sorry, meant R577. Heartfelt apologies to R576.

by Anonymousreply 580August 21, 2018 1:47 PM

B told to stay away from the funeral by the ex?

by Anonymousreply 581August 21, 2018 1:49 PM

Really? Sez?

by Anonymousreply 582August 21, 2018 1:52 PM

Grain of salt considering the source

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583August 21, 2018 2:15 PM

How stupid are you, R579/R580??? R577 is perfectly clear. Ben Rimalower did at a one-man show at the Duplex in NYC. In the show, he talks about doing various things for money to supplement his habit. Maybe its because I live in NYC and remember this show, but 577's post was no victim of auto-correct.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584August 21, 2018 2:27 PM

I would love it if Carole actually told Andy off. But I doubt it's what it seems from the previews.

by Anonymousreply 585August 21, 2018 2:30 PM

R584: The earlier post reads, in pertinent part, Ben Rimalower did a show "all about his method out years....." If this is not an autocorrect issue, then the poster (you?) is simply incoherent. In either case, your response is disproportionate, rude, and childish; take a breath, please, and move along.

by Anonymousreply 586August 21, 2018 2:42 PM

Jason isn't the bad guy here - Bethenny has it out for him. She was NOT rich when they got married - skinny girl was sold after they got married. So Jason is entitled to a little money, and I guess he gets money for support for Brynn. You have to also understand - Brynn being the child of a woman with the kind of wealth that Bethenny has, or is claimed to have - she needs extra things. Like some type of security at some times, maybe she doesn't travel on the subway, maybe she uses private cars for the kid - all of which costs money.

Also - I find it amusing since Dennis died that it's been planted in numerous press stories that Brynn was very close with Denis - thats just a passive aggressive jab at Jason. Jason is Brynn's dad, not Dennis. Bethenny made it pretty clear during the show that her and Dennis were both so busy that they didn't get to spend tons of time to gather etc - so I find it hard to grasp that Brynn was super close with Dennis or that she saw much of him. It's just one little sly move in B's part - put a line in the press about it when discussing Dennis, just to piss off Jason.

Jason has every right to have joint custody of Bryn. He is her father.

by Anonymousreply 587August 21, 2018 2:48 PM

It said Methed out, not method out.

by Anonymousreply 588August 21, 2018 2:49 PM

Why is Jason entitled to "a little money" because Bethenny sold Skinny Girl after they were married. And why should Bethenny underwrite his financial support for his daughter. If he wants joint custody, he should be contributing to the kid's support. I believe what Jason was demanding was that he be given a co-op apartment equal in size and quality to Bethenny's as well as part of the proceeds from the sale of Skinny Girl, an allowance, and money to defray the costs of caring for the child while she's with him.

You want to talk Grifter?

by Anonymousreply 589August 21, 2018 3:09 PM

Because Bethenny used Jason to sell her brand "ever after..." "bethenny getting married" and even skinny girl.

She lugged him and her infant on her bus tour getting thing started,. He was part of her brand, lets' not forget that. He helped establish the personal side of her brand.

She used him to "have it all" - that was her main theme, before the sale of skinny girl - finally at 38, becoming successful and "having it all" married with baby on the way...then getting her spin offs with bravo.

She used the guy.

He deserves every penny.

by Anonymousreply 590August 21, 2018 3:24 PM

He used her right back. He was delighted to have his face on our tv screens. I don't think there was any "lugging" involved.

by Anonymousreply 591August 21, 2018 3:26 PM

so what if he did r591? You don't think if you were suddenly on TV that wouldn't be exciting at first? Of course it would. He also kept his job, until Bethenny WANTED him to quit and work FT for skinny girl (pre sale) because he was part of her brand.

Guy deserves every dime he gets from that shrew.

by Anonymousreply 592August 21, 2018 3:32 PM

I don't buy that either one of them is innocent.

by Anonymousreply 593August 21, 2018 3:43 PM

Bethenny really screwed herself with those shows, in terms of her fighting Jason in their divorce settlement.

The proof to his claims were memorialized in those shows because she was asking him to be a bigger part of the business and to take a more active role. It would be great for one of the other ladies to throw that fact in her face, since she's constantly saying what a smart and savvy businesswoman she is.

Neither one of them is innocent, but she owes him financially for his part in her success.

by Anonymousreply 594August 21, 2018 3:53 PM

R592 Thank you! Everyone always seems to forget this fact! I clearly remember on the spin off when Bethenny asked Jason to quit his job and to come work for Skinny Girl. If I remember correctly he was instrumental in building out the distribution of the brand to the point where sales sparked interest from Beam and others. For Bethenny to now say that Jason had no part in Skinny Girls success is disingenuous. Do I think he’s responsible for 50% of it? Hell no! That being said he was a contributing factor to a certain extent. Jason should have insisted on a post nuptial agreement that entitled him to a small profit participation. I wonder if Bethenny even provided him with a salary when he quit his job or if the only income he received was from Bravo for the spin off Bethenny Ever After?

by Anonymousreply 595August 21, 2018 3:59 PM

R595 - he certainly was a part of the sale of skinny girl.

And for people to say jason became controlling on her last show she had with him - do they NOT realize, filming took place months prior to it being aired. Bethenny was an executive producer - I believed at that point she already turned on him (like most narcissists do) and wasn't giving him a normal edit. She made sure she edited that last season to show his bad side. That's what I believe anyway. She needed her fans to turn on him, just like she had. To protect her brand - one she had HIM help her build. But now she needed to get rid of him, and needed an excuse to her fans, even if she had to create one.

I'll never buy that Jason suddenly became this bad guy. She made him look bad, that's for sure - but not until that final season, when she already made up her mind that she was going to dump him. Problem was - her fans LOVED him, and he was part of her brand. So in order to make her self look less awful (is that even possible?) she managed to edit a few scenes where Jason was arguing with her. He probably started to sense things were off with her - and that when the cameras were on she acted strangely/much worse towards him. Let's face it, when someone wants to dump someone that person will pull back emotionally before break up, they will attempt to start fights etc. They do this to rationalize the break up. They do this to HAVE AN EXCUSE - oh "we've been fighting a lot" etc. They do it to lessen their guilt.

Jason sensed what she was doing - to the point where when she was trying to pick fights ON CAMERA he would walk away from the camera. I remember a helicopter scene where she did this, and he knew exactly what she was doing. Trying to get him to look bad on camera. He wasn't willing to play her games. I think at that point he sensed things were wrong, because for weeks or months prior B was acting different (things like withholding affection/picking fights out of nowhere/looking for problems with the other person that don't exist - all things people (narcissists mostly when they suddenly take a person off their pedestal) do when they are trying to get out of a relationship, but when the other person isn't the "bad guy"

B is a narcissist - we all know that.

It's typical narcissist behavior.. She did it to Jason, and she continued to trash him in other ways now. Jason keeps quiet, he fights her bullshit in court.

I feel bad for him. He was lured in by this crazy narcissist/sociopath - and that can damage, ruin and change a person forever.

by Anonymousreply 596August 21, 2018 4:16 PM

Here's a new thread, before this one ends....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597August 21, 2018 4:26 PM

End it on a high note, cunts!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598August 21, 2018 4:42 PM

R596: inventing scenarios. Give it a rest. They're both awful, and none of us knows what happened between them off camera. Btw, who ever said that her fans loved Jason??

by Anonymousreply 599August 21, 2018 4:51 PM

Jason always seemed like a big cunt too. Bethenny haters refuse to admit anyone else is at fault.

by Anonymousreply 600August 21, 2018 4:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!