Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of New York City Season 10 - Part ELEVEN

Let the reunion begin!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600August 31, 2018 4:43 AM

Link to Part 10.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 21, 2018 4:27 PM

Why was I not invited to the reunion?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 21, 2018 4:44 PM

She's never going to go away, is she?

by Anonymousreply 3August 21, 2018 5:02 PM

I don't buy the wife asking Bethenny not to come.

by Anonymousreply 4August 21, 2018 5:04 PM

They were still legally married, but that's about all; she had a live-in partner herself and evidently everyone was aware of his relationship with Bethenny (which extended apparently to his adult children)--she can hardly have claimed the sanctity of marriage. Still, I'm sure she's not a fan of the B. Probably she told friends or reporters that she wished Bethenny wouldn't come, but I doubt she made a real request.

by Anonymousreply 5August 21, 2018 5:14 PM

r599 from the previous thread - can't you do a look back on history? The fraus LOVED Jason. They fawned all over him on reality tea. Jason was handsome, and "the perfect guy" for her in their eye BECAUSE B portrayed him that way to her fans.

She is a narcissist. She certainly acts like a text-book case on camera - how do you not see this?

Carole was smart enough to be the first one to leave their "friendship" before B tried to ruin her as well.

Even leaving the show to get away from her - smart move, Carole

by Anonymousreply 6August 21, 2018 5:28 PM

Good god, I waste enough time without doing a "look back on history." Don't you have better to do?

by Anonymousreply 7August 21, 2018 5:35 PM

Most everyone loved Jason at the time - doesn't mean he still wasn't as fucked up as she is.

by Anonymousreply 8August 21, 2018 5:51 PM

Yes, really--consider the source--a thousand fraus in their housecoats posting on Reality Tea. Oh, and R6, too.

by Anonymousreply 9August 21, 2018 5:57 PM

Carole couldn't have been fired from the show.

She brought the most drama this season, AND she had the first seat on the couch.

Why would Bravo fire the person who gave them the highest ratings for the season?

Clearly, she left on her own, which makes Bitchenny a SkinnyGirl LIAR.

by Anonymousreply 10August 21, 2018 6:36 PM

Is it possible that either her behavior on the reunion, or the tension between the two of them led to her firing? Or that she issued an ultimatum that didn't pay off?

by Anonymousreply 11August 21, 2018 6:43 PM

Not likely, R11.

Although when Bethenny is threatened by someone, she usually goes crying to Bravo (probably threatening to quit), which probably leaves them no choice. Which is very strange, because Bethenny isn't nearly as popular as Bravo thinks she is.

Most people I know that watch the show, absolutely HATE her, and think she's completely vile.

by Anonymousreply 12August 21, 2018 6:47 PM

Your theory would support the conclusion that she was fired, R12.

by Anonymousreply 13August 21, 2018 6:53 PM

True R13, but I don't really consider that a "firing" firing. That's more of a retaliatory type of firing. Like something trump would do, and totally not legitimate.

And nothing that Carole did would have warranted a firing. It's just jealous Bethenny being her usual cunty self.

She has become what she hates the most. JILL ZARIN.

by Anonymousreply 14August 21, 2018 7:02 PM

Carole brought the drama? LMAO. After 5 years!!

by Anonymousreply 15August 21, 2018 7:09 PM

R14, I see the distinction. She wasn't fired "for cause." If that's the case, and Bethenny engineered the firing, shame on her for spinning it on media.

by Anonymousreply 16August 21, 2018 7:21 PM

Carole did bring an interesting dynamic to the show. I liked her and it was fun to joke about her being a fresh, dewy coed about town. And this season was interesting in that we saw the sad demise of a genuine friendship.

by Anonymousreply 17August 21, 2018 9:16 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 22, 2018 2:09 AM

Oh interesting. So they are starting to film earlier than usual as was stated in the previous thread.

We haven't heard of Tinsley being out, so I guess they are keeping her? BORING.

by Anonymousreply 19August 22, 2018 2:11 AM

Seems unusual that two housewives are in legal cases at the same time? Bethenny losing her bid for full custody and a forensic expert recommended Jason is a fit father. Plus De bus family did ask her to stay away but she went anyway. I would not want to be her when people figure out she was on opioids at the reunion. Weird smiles. Thanks to all my defenders 🙏

by Anonymousreply 20August 22, 2018 2:42 AM

Odd that we haven't heard anything about casting a new HW if filming starts around Labor Day.

by Anonymousreply 21August 22, 2018 2:50 AM

r21 I think they are going to coast on who they have sans Carole. Maybe more appearances from Friends of Housewives to see who might be a good fit without committing.

by Anonymousreply 22August 22, 2018 2:54 AM

I do like the dynamic, but they still need someone new and fresh to challenge the group. And I would also dump Tinsley. She did absolutely nothing this season.

by Anonymousreply 23August 22, 2018 2:56 AM

Maybe B will quit. Why would she want to be on a reality show with questions and revelations coming out in real time regarding Dennis or Jadon? Any good mother would step aside.

by Anonymousreply 24August 22, 2018 5:03 AM

R9 You're right about reality tea. A bunch of fraus on that site. Sometimes I feel like some of them post on this site.

It's like a damn cult over they're.

by Anonymousreply 25August 22, 2018 7:55 AM

r24, Bravo would give her guarantee of certain subjects not being discussed than let her quit.

by Anonymousreply 26August 22, 2018 11:47 AM

Speculation is already starting that she won't be back; there was something on my google news feed this morning to that effect. It's gone now, but I think it was Hollywood Life, so grain of salt. I can't imagine how she'd be ready to film in 10 days, even if the subject's off limits.

And it has nothing to do with being a good mother, R24. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 27August 22, 2018 12:39 PM

She will be back. She knows what's going to happen if she leaves - JILL.

by Anonymousreply 28August 22, 2018 12:42 PM

REUNION NIGHT!!

Get your drinks ready

by Anonymousreply 29August 22, 2018 2:01 PM

[quote] Speculation is already starting that she won't be back

We could only hope.

That would be an early christmas present for me, never having to watch her ugly mug or hear her shrill voice on RHONY EVER again!

I would be jumping for joy, and shouting GOOD RIDDANCE BETHENNY!

by Anonymousreply 30August 22, 2018 4:12 PM

Of course, R30, you could just not watch.

by Anonymousreply 31August 22, 2018 4:17 PM

I never said that I didn't like the show, R31.

I said that I don't like BETHENNY.

Pay attention!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 22, 2018 4:21 PM

I understood you, R32, I just thought your comment was infantile.

by Anonymousreply 33August 22, 2018 4:24 PM

Who watches this stuff?

by Anonymousreply 34August 22, 2018 4:41 PM

R32 does, but he's NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT IF BETHENNY'S STILL ON.

by Anonymousreply 35August 22, 2018 4:43 PM

Bethenny is a constant tabloid magnet and does not need the money or attention. I feel bad for her daughter.

by Anonymousreply 36August 22, 2018 6:51 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37August 22, 2018 7:17 PM

Sorry, it links to a vid. I fucking hate that. Anyway, don't give them clicks, the headline says it all. She is going to milk this Dennis thing for all it is worth. I hope the wife puts a gag order on her.

by Anonymousreply 38August 22, 2018 7:19 PM

What grounds could the wife possibly have for a gag order?

by Anonymousreply 39August 22, 2018 8:04 PM

So Luann won't appear at all???? They're not interviewing her separately for part 3 (ala Kim in season 2 of RHOBH)??

by Anonymousreply 40August 22, 2018 8:27 PM

Maybe Andy will do another of those personal hours with her.

by Anonymousreply 41August 22, 2018 8:30 PM

[quote] So Luann won't appear at all???? They're not interviewing her separately for part 3 (ala Kim in season 2 of RHOBH)??

They should have. I don't know why LuAnn gets a pass - YET AGAIN.

She is such a chickenshit coward. "Sorry I can't do a reunion, I'm in rehab." Bitch, Kim Richards was in rehab, and she did a one-on-one interview. And I'm sure that Bravo forced her to, under contract.

I can't stand LuAnn. She's all talk, but when the heat is on, she runs away like a coward.

by Anonymousreply 42August 22, 2018 8:31 PM

Bethenny's name was found on drugs prescribed for Dennis at his apartment. And cocaine was found at B's apartment. Child welfare was notified.

by Anonymousreply 43August 22, 2018 8:35 PM

There you go, R43.

She should be fired.

Unless Andy Cohen and Bravo approve of that sort of thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44August 22, 2018 8:38 PM

Where are you reading this, R43? I've just googled and nothing's coming up.

by Anonymousreply 45August 22, 2018 8:44 PM

Ramona can't take Bethenny's lies!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46August 22, 2018 8:45 PM

Bethany's name was on drugs prescribed for Dennis? What does that even mean? And who found cocaine in her apartment?

R43 is a liar.

by Anonymousreply 47August 22, 2018 8:48 PM

The Bethenny haters are relentless.

by Anonymousreply 48August 22, 2018 10:01 PM

This is beyond relentless. It's pretty creepy.

by Anonymousreply 49August 22, 2018 10:11 PM

Dennis was smashing up oxycontin pills and mixing with street bought Fentanyl

by Anonymousreply 50August 22, 2018 10:27 PM

Say what you want about Jill, but I dont think theres ever been any ex-housewife who is still part of the shows dialogue 5+ years after her departure. Ramona vs. Jill will be a good storyline next season.

by Anonymousreply 51August 23, 2018 12:24 AM

But that's because she keeps insinuating herself into the show.

My guess is that Bethenny will demote herself to "friend"--because of Dennis' death but also because of what's happening at the reunion. If she does, I think Jill will manage to get herself back in, at least as a friend. And on the subject of the reunion, Ramona really is the worst person in the world.

by Anonymousreply 52August 23, 2018 1:07 AM

Honestly, I'm team Beth at this point. People may say Andy was taking her side but the other women kept ganging up on her and she couldn't get a word in. Not saying she's perfect but she was more in emotional control than the other women, sans Sonja, who obviously pre-planned their attack. I'm also starting to think there's some truth to Beth saying Carole was fired after seeing the way she snapped at Andy in next week's previews. Last person who did that was Brandi in her last season. Then we got stuck with Dorito. Also, the last time a NY reunion was this toxic where Andy had to scream at them was the Season 4 reunion. And we know what happened the next season.

by Anonymousreply 53August 23, 2018 1:18 AM

Nah, Carole knew she only had to inch her way through the reunion. She knew during filming that it was her time to leave as she never wanted to actually be THIS immersed in the drama. She's obviously checked out in the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 54August 23, 2018 1:21 AM

It's true that Carole had nothing to lose by burning bridges at the reunion, and she really accomplished that. Ramona is beyond obnoxious, and so is Doris. I don't see why Bethenny would come back when the rest of the cast so clearly hates her.....and she can't count on Sonja or Luann, since their loyalty to her is situational. Maybe it really is time to blow up this show. These women are horrible.

by Anonymousreply 55August 23, 2018 1:24 AM

Cohen showed his ASS tonight.

I don't even care for Carole, but a big kudos for telling him he's full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 56August 23, 2018 1:35 AM

Was Tinsley on this episode?

by Anonymousreply 57August 23, 2018 1:37 AM

r57 there was a roving animatronic figure wearing a blonde wig, but i wasn't sure if it was Tins.

by Anonymousreply 58August 23, 2018 1:39 AM

Her eyes were blank and she smelled of alcohol and desperation?

by Anonymousreply 59August 23, 2018 1:41 AM

I hope Bethenny does not return - it would be awkward and she is unlikable

by Anonymousreply 60August 23, 2018 1:42 AM

Even Andy was sort of pushing Jill. If she doesn't return, I'd be shocked.

by Anonymousreply 61August 23, 2018 1:42 AM

How the hell can they justify giving Tinsley another season after this reunion?

by Anonymousreply 62August 23, 2018 1:43 AM

Christ, they make B look like the underdog.

No mean feat.

by Anonymousreply 63August 23, 2018 1:46 AM

Lu really is one of the core parts of this cast. She sort of has that Sonja energy where she binds things together, and with her it's some masculine energy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64August 23, 2018 1:48 AM

Fuck Jill. Fuck Methanny.

I want AVIVA back!

If Miss Andy showed her ass to her then Vivs would just pull her leg off and shove it up that tired queen's cavernous hole.

Of course Miss Cohen would probably enjoy that.

by Anonymousreply 65August 23, 2018 1:49 AM

Hi George @r65

by Anonymousreply 66August 23, 2018 1:50 AM

To me, the show is Ramona and Lu.

The others are inconsequential.

by Anonymousreply 67August 23, 2018 1:50 AM

I think even Cindy Barshop talked more than Tinsley

by Anonymousreply 68August 23, 2018 1:53 AM

They really need to stop feeding any "drinking problem" storylines when Bravo plies them with liquor during filming. This is so ridiculous, and it happens on almost every franchise (save maybe for BH because those hos are too scared of their precious images to drink in excess).

by Anonymousreply 69August 23, 2018 1:55 AM

r67 agreed. Lu is just.....so fucking naturally funny. i don't even know why this post is making me laugh so hard

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70August 23, 2018 1:56 AM

The darkest franchise ever, Vancouver, on season 2 one of the women switched a glass from a sober person to something alcoholic.

It was so dark and mean they stopped filming mid- season.

by Anonymousreply 71August 23, 2018 2:00 AM

I have to say NY is the biggest offender of slinging the drunk accusation. Ramona, Sonja, Luann, and now Dorinda have all been victims. And honestly, I don't think any of them are "drunks" or alcoholics.

by Anonymousreply 72August 23, 2018 2:03 AM

Seriously R71? Thats awful. Was it a good franchise outside of that?

by Anonymousreply 73August 23, 2018 2:28 AM

[quote]Say what you want about Jill, but I dont think theres ever been any ex-housewife who is still part of the shows dialogue 5+ years after her departure.

I think Brandi will always be referenced on BH.

I'm not pro- or anti-Bethenny. She's not someone I'd like in real life. I despise people like her but she does add to the show. That said, Cohen was really obnoxious tonight with his tongue in B's sphincter, openly defending her.

When it was pointed out she had jumped back out of a car to leap in front of a camera at a funeral - [italic]a funeral[/italic] - Cohen said, "I'm glad she did that. I wanted to see that." He has no standards or taste.

by Anonymousreply 74August 23, 2018 2:41 AM

r71 I wondered what happened to that. The NZ housewives was pretty bad when a white housewife called a black housewife a boat nigger.

by Anonymousreply 75August 23, 2018 2:42 AM

They're hardly victims, R72. Well, maybe Ramona is, but Sonja for several seasons was an embarrassing drunk, Dorinda is currently an embarrassing drunk, and Luann's an alcoholic by her own admission.

by Anonymousreply 76August 23, 2018 2:42 AM

Boat nigger? Is that even a thing?

by Anonymousreply 77August 23, 2018 2:43 AM

you may have been offended by Bethenny' s actions at the memorial service, R74, but I'll bet you anything that the Chief Mourner was pleased.

by Anonymousreply 78August 23, 2018 2:45 AM

So was Carole "fired" for telling Andy he was full of shit?

Because I could totally see her just quitting after his obvious favoritism during this reunion.

by Anonymousreply 79August 23, 2018 2:46 AM

Ramona was right - it was opportunistic and milked for the cameras, but Jill was 100% on board so she can't solely blame Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 80August 23, 2018 2:47 AM

It's interesting that they ALL admitted to talking to Jill, well save Carole & Tinsley.

by Anonymousreply 81August 23, 2018 2:49 AM

I find Sonia to be one of the most obnoxious individuals ever. She's so obviously is sucking up to Bethenny it's disgusting. She's like one of the lesser Heathers.

by Anonymousreply 82August 23, 2018 2:51 AM

I suspect this is a matter of semantics, and that Carole wasn't offered a contract for season 11, which I suppose technically isn't a firing. My guess is that the producers realized they couldn't keep both Bethenny and Carole given the seriousness of their fight, and Bethenny had the advantage.

Jill has aggressively pursued many of the HWs in other franchises and has kept her friendships with Luann, Kelly and that Barshop creature and cultivated her friendship with Doris. I think she and Ramona were estranged for a long time, but Ramona "reached out" (her term) during Bawby's illness and was one of the women who traveled to Marrakesh with Jill shortly after he died.

by Anonymousreply 83August 23, 2018 2:53 AM

r83, yes Ramona said tonight that she and Jill had a long heart to heart last year when they found out Bobby's cancer was terminal.

by Anonymousreply 84August 23, 2018 3:00 AM

It was fun watching everyone gang up on B....even more fun watching Miss Cohen defend her. Sonja is just shameless aligning herself with B. She's no better than a nazi collaborator. Don't understand why Ramona wants B's approval so desperately if she loathes her so much. Tinsley got a new hairdo! Then she went back to sleep. Lu was missed. Can't wait for Part II

by Anonymousreply 85August 23, 2018 3:08 AM

Why are they still talking about Lu's Diana Ross homage at the Halloween party? Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 86August 23, 2018 3:10 AM

Best dressed for me were Dorinda and Bethenny. Carole and Tinsley were worst.

Tinsley barely said anything-I hope they fire her. She's added nothing to the show.

Dorinda has no one to blame but herself for getting drunk so often on camera. So what if housewives are encouraged to drink? They could always nurse 1 drink and have water next to them too. Dorinda is a big girl and needs to acknowledge that getting drunk so often means she's got issues. Hopefully she tones it way down next season. Her normal personality is entertaining by itself and I don't find substance abuse to funny. On this topic I fully agree with Bethenny

It was annoying how Andy was sticking up for Bethenny as he's supposed to be a neutral host. Bethenny is a big girl and can handle 4 other cast members coming at her.

Ramona is not, never was and never will be a sympathetic or likable person. She's great reality tv but an awful person. Bethenny is right that none of her businesses really took off from the wine to the skin care to the jewelry. Ramona is very jealous that Bethenny's tacky Skinny Girl brand is the real deal.

Sonja should have been benched 2 years ago but she won't now that Carole is gone and Tinsley might be gone. Just being Bethenny's yes woman this season is not a good look.

I'm glad next week we see Carole telling Andy he's full of shit lol

by Anonymousreply 87August 23, 2018 3:13 AM

I realize it was questionable, but she was NOT wearing black face. I wish Mandy would stop perpetuating that.

by Anonymousreply 88August 23, 2018 3:14 AM

LuAnn purposely darkened herself and it was quite questionable why she'd do it. Of course deplorable Ramona wouldn't understand.

by Anonymousreply 89August 23, 2018 3:16 AM

I still say the decision about Carole, whether hers or theirs, was already made by the time the reunion filmed

by Anonymousreply 90August 23, 2018 3:17 AM

Bronzer is not blackface. People keep changing the bar to find anything to be outraged by.

by Anonymousreply 91August 23, 2018 3:19 AM

why did she purposely make herself darker to go along with an afro and say she was doing a tribute to Diana Ross? LuAnn never made herself look darker before until that day. She's a typical deplorable idiot who doesn't get it

by Anonymousreply 92August 23, 2018 3:30 AM

So she made her skin darker and put on an afro because she hates black people? And, since it was captured on film, she wanted the whole world to know she's a racist? No. Sorry. She's a dope but not a racist. She wanted to be a 'diva' so she chose to go to the party as the greatest diva of them all....Miss Ross.

by Anonymousreply 93August 23, 2018 3:38 AM

Didn't Suzanne Sugarbaker do the same thing?

by Anonymousreply 94August 23, 2018 3:55 AM

R93 clearly you don't get it either. Dressing up as another race is racist. It doesn't mean LuAnn hates black people. It means she's fucking ignorant.

by Anonymousreply 95August 23, 2018 3:58 AM

How the hell is Andy able to breathe with his head so far up B's ass (Reunion, Part I)?

by Anonymousreply 96August 23, 2018 4:06 AM

Everyone knows Dorinda is a drunk. Even she admitted she has a problem with alcohol...that's what a drunk is.

by Anonymousreply 97August 23, 2018 4:10 AM

Luann had an afro wig on plus bronzer. She knew what the fuck she was doing.

She really is an asshole. Just like the rest of them.

by Anonymousreply 98August 23, 2018 4:36 AM

The whole episode was seriously like this: Andy was Bethenny’s lawyer, he would do his questioning, and B gave her rehearsed PR answers, and then the other girls were like the cross examiners. It was so ridiculous how up B’s ass Andy was and good for Carole for telling him he’s full of Shit - my new hero.

by Anonymousreply 99August 23, 2018 7:05 AM

The Reunion felt like it had 1000 commercials i had to fast forward through. Just when things were getting good...goddam commercial.

by Anonymousreply 100August 23, 2018 7:36 AM

Are we to assume that Bethenny was referring to Dennis with the "I've already been to one intervention this weekend" line?

by Anonymousreply 101August 23, 2018 10:21 AM

That's what I thought of immediately R101

by Anonymousreply 102August 23, 2018 10:26 AM

R43 speaks the truth. There's also a good bet Bethenny will lose custody of Bryn because of the drugs found in her home and her rx at Dennis's place. Her world's turning to shit right now.

by Anonymousreply 103August 23, 2018 11:06 AM

r101, I think she was talking about Luann

by Anonymousreply 104August 23, 2018 11:20 AM

R101, she was part of Luann's intervention. Remember L went to rehab only a few days before the reunion and Bethenny was given the job of making the announcement--she spoke about Luann taking the advice of a "close group of girlfriends." If any of these HWs were part of that group, they're not talking about it. I'm sure Doris would have been but for their big fight, and I'm sure Doris is pissed off that she wasn't part of that inner circle--just another reason to be angry with Bethenny. I'd have thought Jill would be, but she could never keep quiet about it if she had been.

I don't think B could count on the support of either Luann or Sonja next season, if only because none of them is ever loyal to anyone for very long, and they all have to consider their own positions on this show.

by Anonymousreply 105August 23, 2018 11:30 AM

r105, Lu will stay loyal to Bethenny because she needs an ally against Dorinda.

by Anonymousreply 106August 23, 2018 12:11 PM

Good god. Tinsley is a such a waste of an apple. Can't they find anyone who will actually have a voice or an opinion?

by Anonymousreply 107August 23, 2018 12:12 PM

It drives me insane that HoeRinda won’t take any accountability about her alcoholism. She is an alcoholic or drunk whatever you want to call it. Clip after clip shows her slurring and she just sits there and smiles. At least Sonia and Lu are honest.

Maybe Lu didn’t want John at the cabaret bc she’s trying to stay sober and he’s a Coke fiend. Scott seems pretty sober so he got the invite.

Tinsley faded into the couch. Guess Lu would have been on sofa w Bethenny-she needed Lu last night ...bigtime.

by Anonymousreply 108August 23, 2018 12:31 PM

Also worth noting. I was a taping last summer of WWHL w Tinsley and Carole. Let me tell you these gurls are thiiiinnnn. You don’t get that thin by just not eating- Carole Defs smokes Dorinda probs is on diet pills, Tinsley on Adderall and I guess now we know B is doing coke. Camera adds lbs. you just cannot believe their size until you see them in person.

by Anonymousreply 109August 23, 2018 12:39 PM

If the camera adds 10 lbs, I cannot imagine what Carole looks like in person.

by Anonymousreply 110August 23, 2018 12:43 PM

Thanks R105 and R104. I figured that these women weren't actually friendly enough off-camera to take part in things like interventions, but that makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 111August 23, 2018 1:15 PM

Yes, Carole definitely is or was a smoker. People in their late 50s don't just up and start smoking.

by Anonymousreply 112August 23, 2018 1:20 PM

Wow. Miss C certainly dropped Carole like an overused rent boy the minute she started going in on Bethenny.

Not that I am here for a "gang up" mentality, but I imagine it must be very frustrating for these women to never feel like they can be on the right side of Bethenny. It's always a no-win situation.

by Anonymousreply 113August 23, 2018 1:31 PM

I don't understand the Mandy-Bethenny connection. Are they friends? Or does Mandy actually think Bethenny is crucial to the series' success? Is she?

by Anonymousreply 114August 23, 2018 1:37 PM

Dorinda puts up her barbed wire defenses whenever anyone comes near to suggesting she's a drunk. But what I don't understand is how she can watch the show back (esp. her astonishingly nasty behavior with the guys in Puerto Rico, et al) and not see what everyone else is seeing. If she was a "cute" drunk, there wouldn't be a problem (hi Sonja!). But, she "turns" as Luanne says and then she's nothing but a nasty embarrassment with no remorse..

by Anonymousreply 115August 23, 2018 1:39 PM

For once it was great to see Bethenny getting an ass beating by all at the reunion.

I f B's prescription bottle was found at Dennis' apt its not serious. She can always claim she slept over and forgot her meds.

Coke found at B's home? By whom? Where is this story?

by Anonymousreply 116August 23, 2018 1:44 PM

r116, stop believing everything you read on DL. None of that is true.

by Anonymousreply 117August 23, 2018 1:46 PM

Dorinda clearly has a problem. But it was still nasty of Bethenny to announce off-camera incidents (being drunk in the morning, not remembering who she'd offended the previous night) as "proof" of it.

by Anonymousreply 118August 23, 2018 1:46 PM

R116 - I don't think any coke was found in B's home - there is no story of it anywhere EXCEPT here on DL. I also didn't hear of B's prescription bottle being in Dennis place either.

Dorinda is a drunk but certainly in denial about it. Saying "she can't handle her liquor after 2 glasses of wine" NO more like 2 quarts of vodka..

by Anonymousreply 119August 23, 2018 1:48 PM

So Luann was in rehab during the reunion taping, but why wasn't Tinsley there?

by Anonymousreply 120August 23, 2018 1:50 PM

Cokehead Cohen was out for Carole--that was pretty clear.

by Anonymousreply 121August 23, 2018 1:53 PM

I love Dorinda. Of course she has a problem with booze but she's not ready to give it up yet. To do so would mean she'd have to take a hard look at her relationship with Fatty and how her life went to shit after Richard's death.

by Anonymousreply 122August 23, 2018 1:57 PM

I can not stand Bethany but the whole reunion show made me laugh. Andy could not get control at all. Too bad Lu was not there.

by Anonymousreply 123August 23, 2018 1:57 PM

I hate that Carole is leaving. I've always enjoyed her on this show, but this was the season where she really earned that apple and even got the spot closest to Andy on the reunion couch and now she's toast. Go figure?

There's no way they can justify keeping Tinsley as anything other than a party guest next season. As shrill and annoying of a presence as she is, they really should consider bringing back Jill to act as a liaison between these women and give Bethenny a storyline.

by Anonymousreply 124August 23, 2018 2:00 PM

Bethany is so hated, I thought she might get fired. I don't think Carol was fired, I think she quit.

by Anonymousreply 125August 23, 2018 2:05 PM

Fuck you, Jill. You shit all over these threads knowing Andy reads them. Fuck you right in the ass. You're never coming back.

by Anonymousreply 126August 23, 2018 2:06 PM

I think Bethany was on drugs when in Columbia. She seemed to be jonzing.

by Anonymousreply 127August 23, 2018 2:08 PM

I spewed my drink when Andy said Jill emailed him before the reunion to tell him she was dating someone Ramona used to date.

That thirst is why I want her back.

by Anonymousreply 128August 23, 2018 2:09 PM

Miss C is not pleased

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129August 23, 2018 2:12 PM

I think Carole was fired. If she had enough she could have walked away with her head held high and a not give a shit attitude. Instead she's surveying her Twitter/Instagram followers for some false validation from her frau fans.

by Anonymousreply 130August 23, 2018 2:13 PM

Andy really let the mask slip in that look he gave to Carole didn't he (R129). His persona on these things is so fake.

by Anonymousreply 131August 23, 2018 2:15 PM

Why are these women so afraid of that little grandpa elf? By all accounts, he has no *real* powder at Bravo anymore. I hate seeing them suck up to him and try to get his approval, especially as he is taking glee in them fighting with each other.

by Anonymousreply 132August 23, 2018 2:16 PM

Andy's pissed at Carole because she quit and took away a good story line from the show.

by Anonymousreply 133August 23, 2018 2:18 PM

Anyone catch the "I've already been to one intervention this week" comment by B?

by Anonymousreply 134August 23, 2018 2:35 PM

Why would they fire Carole? They know it's great TV. She quit, no matter what Bethenny says.

by Anonymousreply 135August 23, 2018 2:38 PM

Yes, r134, it was caught and discussed. Scroll up.

by Anonymousreply 136August 23, 2018 2:47 PM

Bethenny is a mentally ill bitch who 's also a pathological liar. Remember her scrolling thru her phone in the car excitedly claiming the Red Scarf guy wouldn't stop texting her? Lies. All lies. She's a toxic highly damaged individual

by Anonymousreply 137August 23, 2018 3:02 PM

So if a black person puts on white face and goes to a costume party as, say, Andy Cohen then they're insensitive and racist? Or, as usual, is there a double standard when it comes to these things.

by Anonymousreply 138August 23, 2018 3:16 PM

I wonder if they are keeping Jill dangling in case Bethenny doesn't return or takes a lesser role?

by Anonymousreply 139August 23, 2018 3:27 PM

So Jill is now dating someone who Ramona went out with a few times. How small is this circle they all travel in? Are there 1000 women and 3 men?

by Anonymousreply 140August 23, 2018 3:42 PM

R140, they are dating men who want to be on TV.

by Anonymousreply 141August 23, 2018 3:57 PM

Bethenny either has the worst memory of anyone or really is a spinner and a liar. Everything she claims can pretty much be disproved by the other women via text, film etc. She has to be either deluded or on drugs or both.

by Anonymousreply 142August 23, 2018 4:07 PM

I will miss Carole. I think B really needs a reality check - she has become the biggest bitch ever. I use to like her, even though it was clear that she was a complete narcissist - now I even cringe at her one liners - most of which she probably has scripted in advance anyway. What a camera whore too. She totally had cameras at Dennis funeral - bitch , please.

by Anonymousreply 143August 23, 2018 4:23 PM

R109, if you have a source for your statement that " now we know Bethenny is doing coke," please share it. If you're just picking it up from another poster, it's bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 144August 23, 2018 4:31 PM

During the reunion, Andy raised the Drama of the Nutcracker and we watched Dorinda's head spin around like Linda Blair in the Exorcist. When she was finally able to form words, it turned out her grievance was not that Bethenny didn't thank her, but that she didn't do it ON CAMERA. Superficial much?

by Anonymousreply 145August 23, 2018 4:44 PM

R116, there is no story because Bethenny has a powerful pr machine working for her. You won't see it anywhere. I'm sorry I can't disclose my source.

by Anonymousreply 146August 23, 2018 4:50 PM

^^ you think I Carole and Bethany’s breakup had anything to do with all this?

by Anonymousreply 147August 23, 2018 5:02 PM

What, you think Carole has some prinipled objection to coke? Pfft.

by Anonymousreply 148August 23, 2018 5:11 PM

R146 she literally has the best person in the business (Jill Fritzo formerly of PMK). But of course. The others have second and third tier reps.

Bitch is starting to make me like Ramona which takes a fucking lot. “Face It you’re downsizing” when she’s explaining why she put her apartment on the market? Sorry not everyone is as sick rich as you are - I guess they couldn’t nab a couple good billionaires to sleep with.

by Anonymousreply 149August 23, 2018 5:11 PM

Who will end up more fucked up- Brynn or Barron Trump?

by Anonymousreply 150August 23, 2018 5:26 PM

r145, I think she was intimating that Bethenny *intentionally* didn't do it on camera.

by Anonymousreply 151August 23, 2018 5:29 PM

Oh, I see; thanks, R145. I still think these are some of the pettiest fights in the history of fighting.

by Anonymousreply 152August 23, 2018 5:35 PM

Bethenny plays the camera manipulation game much like LVP - only Bethenny has Andy on her side - LVP never does.

by Anonymousreply 153August 23, 2018 5:37 PM

How on Earth would coke be found in Bethenny's place? Who would have let them do a search? R146 is full of shit. Put up or shut up.

by Anonymousreply 154August 23, 2018 6:09 PM

They were like a pack of dogs fighting! Andy should have gotten a hose and hosed them all off.

Carole will be fine. FWIW she has a book contract and still has that last name. Much of Bethenny's behavior hinged on her obvious jealousy of Carole and Tinsley's developing friendship. Even though Tinsley is an airhead and it turns out blobby Scott is "seeing other people" , Bethenny is jealous of Tinsley. She said as much when they were in Colombia - that she wanted to "play wifey" too, and be on some yacht and not have to work, blah blah. But at the heart of it she was JEALOUS, and was determined to punish Carole for choosing Tinsley over her.

I guess those "Coupon Cabin" commercials are going to vanish next season. And IMHO the one who really needs to be put out to pasture is tired old whore SONJA. "I'm a legacy" my ass. Living off the rent from her dilapidated dog shit townhouse, and showing up at Ramona's event to hawk those cheap shoes? She looked like shit at the reunion, and you know she probably left a wet spot everywhere she sat. UGH!!

by Anonymousreply 155August 23, 2018 6:13 PM

Why do I feel a Ramona/Mario reconciliation is on the horizon? I actually thought they made a nice couple and stranger things have happened.

by Anonymousreply 156August 23, 2018 7:08 PM

I walked by Sonja's house at 63rd and Third a few days ago and the "For Rent" sign is still up. She has never rented it.

by Anonymousreply 157August 23, 2018 7:12 PM

I'm sure Mario would be happy to reconcile, now that his midlife nonsense is over, R156.

The other women were indeed like a pack of dogs, shrieking and shrilling while Bethenny for the most part sat there smiling politely at them. I think she won this round on a TKO.

And it was all so choreographed; when Carole came onstage she greeted her "dream team" and told each of them she had her back. There was nothing spontaneous about their response to Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 158August 23, 2018 7:32 PM

[quote] I'm sure Mario would be happy to reconcile, now that his midlife nonsense is over

What about the steamrooms?

by Anonymousreply 159August 23, 2018 7:53 PM

I too see a reconciliation of Ramona and Mario. Ramona is a nutcase and Mario has nowhere else to go. Ramona probably has more $$ than Mario too. Sonja looked like a loon at this reunion. She should fire her stylist..then again, she probably can't afford one.

by Anonymousreply 160August 23, 2018 8:42 PM

R153, you can't be serious? He may not be as far up LVP's ass, as he is Bethenny's, but she's always been one of this favorites.

If LVP lived in NYC instead of LA, and her restaurants gave him the proximity to endless drugs and twinky ass, she'd give Bethenny a real challenge as his all-time favorite.

by Anonymousreply 161August 23, 2018 8:44 PM

Carole is mad because she looks like a fool for letting Adam grift off her flabby tail for so long. She is not chill about this; her granny thankfulness about the silly trophy he handed over after her wonky shlub across the finish line showed how invested she was in this thing he was never very serious about. Bethenny didn’t say, oh, he was into you big time. Bethenny said, well that’s that.

This is why Carole is mad.

by Anonymousreply 162August 23, 2018 10:54 PM

OT, was it ever revealed why the show never shot at Heather's apartment during her seasons?

by Anonymousreply 163August 23, 2018 11:16 PM

I thought her coop board wouldn't permit filming, but I might be making that up.

by Anonymousreply 164August 23, 2018 11:29 PM

If Carole definitely not flabby. Bitch needs to eat a fucking ham sandwich.

by Anonymousreply 165August 23, 2018 11:30 PM

R154 - I'm not that poster and I'm just speculating here

But if Bethenny prescriptions with her name were found in Dennis home, and he was dead of an overdose - maybe they had to search her home?

There is a dead guy involved and all..

by Anonymousreply 166August 23, 2018 11:34 PM

Don't you think if the police obtained a search warrant for Bethenny's place it would be all over the news? If so and illegal drugs were found, there would be issues with Brynn's custody.

by Anonymousreply 167August 23, 2018 11:38 PM

Sonja kinda looks like Glenn Close to me, am I the only one who thinks that?

by Anonymousreply 168August 23, 2018 11:44 PM

too much gold at the reunion. my eyes and soul hurt.

by Anonymousreply 169August 23, 2018 11:59 PM

Re Bethenny and the alleged drugs. I think it's highly unlikely that anyone searched Bethenny's apartment in connection with Tom's death. It wasn't considered suspicious in any way, a conclusion that is borne out by the fact that his family requested that an autopsy not be performed and the request was honored. If there was any reason to believe the death was suspicious , law enforcement would have been insistent on an autopsy.

It's one think to dislike this woman, but quite another to be so anxious to paint her as a drug user/addict. What for?

by Anonymousreply 170August 24, 2018 12:11 AM

I wish Mario would reconcile with the NY steam rooms.

by Anonymousreply 171August 24, 2018 12:19 AM

The reunion set looked more like a RHOA reunion set then anything. I liked it. The New York ladies stepped up big time this reunion.

For once they weren't basic.

by Anonymousreply 172August 24, 2018 12:36 AM

Housewives normally don't get fired unless they really fuck up like Adrienne or Aviva. No housewife knows if they are coming back until they were offered a new contract. That is how no one knew for sure that Kenya was fired from Atlanta until they all showed up for the first meeting. No Kenya, no Sheree. So Carole probably just said "I don't want to come back" she might not have even got a contract but given she is the anti bethenny I am guessing she would have.

by Anonymousreply 173August 24, 2018 12:43 AM

I think there's a difference between getting fired and not being offered a contract. I don't think anything Carole did--including cursing Andy out--was a firing offense, but it must have been clear to the producers and Andy that they show wasn't big enough for both Carole and Bethenny. Or possibly one or both of them issued a "her or me" ultimatum......Or possibly Carole anticipated that Bethenny would oppose another season for Carole and she left to avoid the kind of negative publicity that would engender.

by Anonymousreply 174August 24, 2018 12:50 AM

Carole obviously had no more fucks to give.

by Anonymousreply 175August 24, 2018 12:57 AM

I love how Dorinda feels like an OG castmate. Like we've known her since season 1. I also rewatched the season 2 ep of Sex and the City episode with Susan Sharon, the character inspired by Dorinda and Richard, and feel like there's a lot more demons in her closet that have yet to really come out.

by Anonymousreply 176August 24, 2018 1:48 AM

What happens in said SATC episode?

by Anonymousreply 177August 24, 2018 2:12 AM

I still think Bethenny looks like a callous fane whore if she returns to the show. Dennis is dead and she is on the middle of a custody battle. She doesn’t need the money but is now addicted to fame.

by Anonymousreply 178August 24, 2018 2:29 AM

Careful what you wish for, r178. If Bethenny leaves, you know who will most definitely be back.

by Anonymousreply 179August 24, 2018 2:31 AM

R176, what type of demons?

by Anonymousreply 180August 24, 2018 3:17 AM

You mean Jill? I don’t see the connection. They would look for another person to become a fan favorite. Bethenny is tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 181August 24, 2018 3:18 AM

Don't know why but Bethaney is a sociopath and I feel sorry for her kid.

by Anonymousreply 182August 24, 2018 3:27 AM

r181, Carole's leaving. If for some reason Bethenny did not came back, they would definitely bring Jill back to fill the void. No question.

by Anonymousreply 183August 24, 2018 3:30 AM

Carole is a coward. She's very good hiding behind her blogs to insult B or if she has "backup" but one one one, she is no match for B.

by Anonymousreply 184August 24, 2018 3:35 AM

You're full of shit, Andy @r184

by Anonymousreply 185August 24, 2018 3:37 AM

Fire Andy Cohen next. He sucks.

If he's not going to be impartial, then fucking get rid of his tired ass.

by Anonymousreply 186August 24, 2018 3:45 AM

Bethenny is obsessed with her “”brand” - her use of People shows she has gone over to the dark side. You have to pay for those planted stories.

by Anonymousreply 187August 24, 2018 3:47 AM

To the twat @r186

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188August 24, 2018 3:49 AM

I wonder if Bethenny realizes just how hated she is, by people?

And now with this Dennis thing? Forget about it.

Viewers are so DONE with her.

by Anonymousreply 189August 24, 2018 3:49 AM

I can not stand Bethenny, occasionally I believe she is being honest...then I realize she is just putting on a show. I am glad Carol wised up.

by Anonymousreply 190August 24, 2018 4:08 AM

I think that B was using the same drugs as Dennis.

by Anonymousreply 191August 24, 2018 4:09 AM

R180 I took it as Richard and D had a frenetic and anxiety-producing marriage. Lots of outbursts, yelling in front of friends.

by Anonymousreply 192August 24, 2018 4:22 AM

[quote]He may not be as far up LVP's ass, as he is Bethenny's, but she's always been one of this favorites.

Surely you just. He despises Lisa Vanderpump because she won't kiss his ass. He's openly contemptuous to her on WWHL, visibly disappointed when she does well in polls. On reunions for BH and VP Rules he never even gives a courtesy smile at her jokes, just looks like he smelled a fart.

Luckily she still enjoys taking the piss out of him, knowing he has no power whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 193August 24, 2018 5:13 AM

How many fingers does the DL think Carole crammed inside Bethenny?

by Anonymousreply 194August 24, 2018 5:14 AM

Not nearly as many as a paid whore can shove up Andy's gaping asshole.

by Anonymousreply 195August 24, 2018 5:25 AM

Rofl R195!!

by Anonymousreply 196August 24, 2018 5:42 AM

I like this reunion, toxic and intense. Just like season 3 and 4's

by Anonymousreply 197August 24, 2018 5:55 AM

[quote]So Luann was in rehab during the reunion taping, but why wasn't Tinsley there?

Who is this Tinsley?

by Anonymousreply 198August 24, 2018 6:09 AM

Even I got more attention than TInsley.

by Anonymousreply 199August 24, 2018 11:44 AM

r189, I have no idea what boards/subs you are reading, but the majority of people have been siding WITH Bethenny over the gang up.

by Anonymousreply 200August 24, 2018 11:46 AM

How the hell did Dorinda get into a SATC plotline? Someone please explain

by Anonymousreply 201August 24, 2018 12:00 PM

I was the original inspiration for Samantha, bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202August 24, 2018 12:25 PM

I can’t link or anything here but this site The Good Tea time.com recaps the reunion and explains the whole dynamic perfectly. If someone else is able to link it for the group that would be great - it’s pretty much everything we’ve always been thinking here but really well said; a good read.

by Anonymousreply 203August 24, 2018 12:54 PM

I think that the gang up partly looked bad because the other women were right in principle (that Bethenny is a manipulative, narcissistic, abrasive, self-pitying and toxic person) but the details of their arguments didn't always come across that well, including the examples used. But sometimes with someone like Bethenny it can be very difficult to convey the problem because a lot of it is in the intent and the way things are said/done not just who said what when. Also, I agree with the person who said she was prepped - she had an answer to everything, and it is her narcissistic self-belief which I think also allows her to come across as unflappable and calm, which again can make her seem to be 'in the right', even when she is apparently lying.

I think they showed them all arriving on set to perhaps undermine Carole and Ramon/the other ladies, as we saw Ramona (who, I don't doubt, is also mean and narcissistic, but not as toxic as Bethenny) being demanding, and Carole reassuring the other women that she's 'got (your) back', which plays into the impression that Bethenny was being bullied in what followed and that she was a victim. Nothing is done by accident in the editing of these things is it?

by Anonymousreply 204August 24, 2018 1:43 PM

No, nothing's done by accident in the editing, but Carole did greet the other 3 with "The Dream Team" and "I've got your back." Hard t conclude anything other than that they had mapped out a takedown strategy together. I'm sure Bethenny had her own strategy, which was to (mostly) listen politely to whatever they were screaming and to smile pleasantly when they were done--not a bad strategy, as it makes the Dream Team look like hysterics.

by Anonymousreply 205August 24, 2018 1:51 PM

Speaking of editing, why did they leave in the death stare Andy gave Carole when her phone rang?

by Anonymousreply 206August 24, 2018 2:29 PM

R206 I’m sure that’s not the first time - on any HWs franchise ever - that has happened either.

by Anonymousreply 207August 24, 2018 2:31 PM

(R205)- yeah, there was definitely a plan of sorts, if only to support each other and back each other up. But I think that leaving that in could have made it look like bullying, which I don't think it was, although it is also relevant to the dynamics to leave it in as well.

Bethenny's listening as smiling politely tactic was annoyingly effective. The fact that she dosn't react when confronted with things I think shows that 1) she always thinks, in a very unshakable way, that she's always in the right and 2) she doesn't have the shame mechanism of normal people (which is congruous with a narcissistic personality type I think). Both of these things contribute to the problem with her - that is how toxic she seems to be to other people, but they also contribute to an effective defence when confronted.

by Anonymousreply 208August 24, 2018 2:44 PM

For R203

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209August 24, 2018 2:52 PM

BI from Enty:

This A list reality star from multiple network and cable reality shows is putting her foot down right there on the throat of the executive producer all of you know who already looks ridiculous in the way he kisses her butt. She wants her own show. She wants no more sharing time with anyone else on screen. The last time that was kind of tries, the show bombed, but she is insisting and will probably get her own way. Bethenny Frankel ("Real Housewives of New York City")/Andy Cohen

by Anonymousreply 210August 24, 2018 2:55 PM

Let Andy give Bethenny her own show. It'll flop and take them both down.

by Anonymousreply 211August 24, 2018 2:58 PM

R211 Exactly! Her show with Fredrick failed terribly! Fredrick didn’t have much to say about Bethenny when he appeared on WWHL. Whatever you think about Fredrick’s antics on his show he does seem to be a decent guy with a kind heart. He was over Bethenny and her emotional hijacking by the 2nd episode. Anyone that spends any chunk of time with Bethenny steers clear of her quickly unless they are on her payroll. Even then they seem to make a quick exit. Remember that girl that worked for her that suddenly became engaged and moved out of state? She could not resign fast enough.

by Anonymousreply 212August 24, 2018 3:10 PM

Isn’t her weird smiling because she is on opioids?

by Anonymousreply 213August 24, 2018 3:10 PM

R213 I think it’s all the work she’s has done - she definitely had her cheeks done after the season ended.

It’s good work though - amazing how she has been able to totally transform the shape of her face.

Her nose job is still shit, though - can’t do much about that.

by Anonymousreply 214August 24, 2018 3:17 PM

She’s finally able to smile without the skin above her top lip crinkling. That got on my nerves.

by Anonymousreply 215August 24, 2018 3:20 PM

No, R213. I think that's a calculated posture to deflate the other women. If they scream at her and she smiles serenely, they look like raving maniacs. And she can just keep smiling until they're completely deflated and fizzle out. Pretty effective, whether or not you think she's a bitch. And really, what else can you do when 3 harridans are shrieking at you at once--shriek back all by yourself?

by Anonymousreply 216August 24, 2018 3:46 PM

She should start hiring a lot of sexy people as Skinnygirl employees and pimp a VPR style show where she is the boss lady.

by Anonymousreply 217August 24, 2018 3:47 PM

r210, it has been stated multiple times in various threads that Andy Cohen has no real pull BTS at Bravo anymore.

by Anonymousreply 218August 24, 2018 3:49 PM

R208, I think the plan was tighter than what you describe. Among other things, both Ramona and Doris several times said "We think....." or "We don't like...." when confronting Bethenny. I think they had a very carefully planned agenda in which they all agreed on certain of Bethenny's flaws and were determined to trot them out. This is, I swear to g-d, the kind of thing that middle school girls used to do: they'd separate one poor kid from the herd and just verbally shred her.

R218--the fact that something's been stated multiple times on DL threads hardly makes it a fact.

by Anonymousreply 219August 24, 2018 3:51 PM

FYI: Brian Moylan over at New York Mag/Vulture did his usual recap of the current RHONY episode and got in excess of 500 comments--normally there might be 100 or so. Anyway, they're an interesting read.

by Anonymousreply 220August 24, 2018 4:09 PM

R219 except this time they’re taking down the Regina George. It’s. It like when people ganged up on poor Jules.

Speaking of Jules, she deserved another season more then fucking Tinsley. She thinks she can just wear a pretty dress and her job is done.

by Anonymousreply 221August 24, 2018 4:14 PM

Please tell me Tinsley is either out or demoted.

by Anonymousreply 222August 24, 2018 4:20 PM

Did Jules want another season?

These Mean Girls have traditionally ganged up on one of their number: Jill, with the gleeful support of LuMan, froze Bethenny out and tried to persuade the others not to film with her; for a while, Bethenny's only ally was Alex, who had no other friends in the cast and was sort of useless in that role. Unfortunately for Jill, things started going Bethenny's way and Jill was left on the outside looking in--and behaved very badly about it, too. A couple of seasons ago they all ganged up on Sonja -- led by Dorinda but ratified by pretty much everybody - and froze her out because of her drinking. Bethenny and Carole had a fun time being rotten to the hapless Jules.

by Anonymousreply 223August 24, 2018 4:22 PM

Tinsley is great on this show, are you kidding, R222?

by Anonymousreply 224August 24, 2018 4:27 PM

Why do y'all call Dorinda Doris?

by Anonymousreply 225August 24, 2018 4:27 PM

Because that's what QUEEN CAROLE dubbed her.

by Anonymousreply 226August 24, 2018 4:28 PM

When they were in London together, Carole remarked that all of D's British friends called her Doris. "Doris" explained, rather lamely, that thats' what they fondly nicknamed her. I've always suspected that it's her real name and that she thought Dorinda was....whatever, classier?

by Anonymousreply 227August 24, 2018 4:31 PM

The B haters are so transparent with their "Carole love". DL has been calling for Carole's exit for years because she does nothing. All of a sudden she becomes favored just because she's against Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 228August 24, 2018 4:36 PM

Yeah I remember when they ganged up on Sonja, it was pretty bad. She has her faults (god know, they all do!) but they made SUCH a big deal out of her drinking and were so self-righteous about it.

I think there is a lot of confusion sometimes in the show/reunions between character traits that people have that have an overtly negative effect on those around them (eg. bullying, emotional manipulation/emotional violence) and weaknesses that harm no-one but the person themselves (eg. drinking too much, eating disorders). It's when people are forced to defend the latter that I find it really distasteful - the fixation everyone had with whether Luann was putting up with Tom cheating, which went way beyond concern for her well-being and was a lot about people wanting to be right and put her in the 'wrong', was one of those instances I think. Her feeling like she needed to apologise to Bethenny and Bethenny reveling in that was indicative of this I think, as was Bethenny's critique of how Luann responded to the news of the cheating.

I agree (R219), the plan did seem to be tighter than I described at (R208), I remember those points now. But my main point was that this didn't constitute bullying but leaving the pre-reunion bit in the edit might make it seem like it was. If someone is going to try and have it out with Bethenny it's a good idea to have back-up and discuss things in advance, as I'm sure Housewives do all the time for reunions. As someone above said, turning on Bethenny is very different from ganging up on someone like Jules.

by Anonymousreply 229August 24, 2018 4:38 PM

Carole probably got fired after calling Andy on his bullshit for rimming Bethany's ass so much.

by Anonymousreply 230August 24, 2018 4:44 PM

I would actually believe she just quit after that reunion, because it was very apparent that any POV that was anti-Bethenny would be shut down by the host himself.

by Anonymousreply 231August 24, 2018 4:55 PM

R229. Thanks for thoughtful response. I agree with you that what happened with Bethenny at the reunion wasn't bullying. Turning on someone as a group isn't necessarily bullying, and they may have decided that the only way to shut her down was to present a united front against a dominant personality. I think,, though, that it was a clumsy effort and they looked shrill, strident and mostly ineffectual. I wonder if B can sustain her polite indifference.....

The cast's fixation with Tom/LuAnn/cheating was nothing more than schadenfreude. Every single one of them was happy to see that situation blow up--either just to wipe that smug smile off the Countess' face or because they'd slept with him and/or hadn't been chosen by him or because they'd been proved right that he was a lousy candidate for marriage. I think those feelings totally overwhelmed any real concern they might have had for LuAnn.

by Anonymousreply 232August 24, 2018 4:58 PM

R232 You're entirely correct re. Tom & Lu.

by Anonymousreply 233August 24, 2018 5:05 PM

Thanks for the laugh, Scott @ R224, but we aren't fooled. Time to hire real actors for your Coupon Cabin commercials.

by Anonymousreply 234August 24, 2018 5:31 PM

I really don't see how Tins can stay on, even in a "friend of" capacity. Who's she going to film with, and with what shared storyline?

by Anonymousreply 235August 24, 2018 5:42 PM

They are All NARSISISTIC ENTITLED CUNTS!!!! Bethenny being the HEAD BITCH IN CHARGE.

by Anonymousreply 236August 24, 2018 5:45 PM

Thanks for your intelligent and articulate contribution to this thread, R236.

by Anonymousreply 237August 24, 2018 5:50 PM

Well if they are starting to film in 2 weeks, I think we would have heard by now if Tinsley is out.

by Anonymousreply 238August 24, 2018 6:53 PM

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS "TINSLEY" YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239August 24, 2018 10:07 PM

[quote] yeah, there was definitely a plan of sorts, if only to support each other and back each other up

There was only one plan in place, and that was between Andy Cohen and Bethenny.

She told him what questions to ask, and he asked them. And whenever one of the other ladies pointed out what Bethenny did wrong, Andy Cohen jumped to her defense. AS PLANNED.

That's why Carole got so upset at him. It was a set up. Andy would ask the other ladies pointed questions about what THEY did wrong, but never what BETHENNY did wrong. That was all in her manipulative plan. And being the moderator, he could shut down anything that made her look bad, OR encourage anything that made her look good.

Those two cunts are disgusting, manipulative, phony drug addicts. They need to be fired IMMEDIATELY.

by Anonymousreply 240August 24, 2018 10:14 PM

R239, Have you considered that maybe you're blocking the reality of this "Tinsley", because that's the way you learned to behave when you have been in an abusive relationship?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241August 24, 2018 10:16 PM

Well, thanks for enlightening us, R240.

This thread seems to have been infiltrated by a gaggle of pearl-clutching fraus from Iowa. Sex! Drugs! The shame! The scandal!

by Anonymousreply 242August 24, 2018 10:18 PM

How's life in Bethenny's lower intestines, R242?

There's plenty of room, since she never eats anything except for OXY.

by Anonymousreply 243August 24, 2018 10:21 PM

Oh, I forgot: pearl-clutching immature fraus. Middle school name calling.

You are completely charmless, 243.

by Anonymousreply 244August 24, 2018 10:27 PM

This afternoon I rewatched a few early episodes from season 9. Dorinda goes off at Sonja at a dinner party and is so crude and coarse it's unbelievable; then she goes off on Candace Bushnell.. Prior to that, but during the same weekend, Ramona raises at dinner with the women some X rated movie Bethenny made years and years ago and questions how Bryn will react when she finds out about it. Bethenny shuts her down, or tries, but both Ramona and Luann start screaming at her. Ramona calls Bethenny a witch because she won't engage on this personal issue and Lu backs her up for reasons that aren't very clear. Bethenny leaves, and they scream at her all the way out the door.

I think we all have short memories. Season 10 wasn't at all unusual--these women have been ugly to each other forever.

by Anonymousreply 245August 25, 2018 1:58 AM

Seems like they will actually have to "test" new HWs this year like other franchises have done. Usually NY doesn't do a lot of test filming.

by Anonymousreply 246August 25, 2018 2:29 AM

This group is riddled with drugs and scandal. Are all New Yorkers this bad now? Sad that it makes Manhattan look like Jersey Shore.

by Anonymousreply 247August 25, 2018 2:33 AM

Bethenny doesn't need the money so why the hell is she still on this show? She could right Bravo a check for 5x her salary and say fuck you and never look back. But she won't.

At this point it's just about fame and being on a reality show that really doesn't serve a purpose to her life. It's just like the Kardashians. No one watches their show anymore because everyone who likes them follows them on social media. So a reality show is basically pointless at this point.

So it's really just about fame and greed at this point.

Someone should raise these points to bethenny on WWHL or some other show and ask her why is she still on RW when she doesn't need the money and she has a successful business? Why? Just to see what answer she'll give.

by Anonymousreply 248August 25, 2018 4:29 AM

They should get Caroline Kennedy to join the show. She lives on the upper east side. I believe she lives on park avenue. She has real wealth. Like $500 million dollars wealth. According to a tax filing from back in 2013 I believe. She'd be perfect.

I wonder if bravo could make that happen. She already attends the met ball so why not reality tv too? That would be fun to watch. She probably already runs in the same circle as these ladies on the upper east side anyway.

by Anonymousreply 249August 25, 2018 4:34 AM

Bethenny is (in her mind) building her empire. But with Dennis dead and Jason being deemed a responsible parent, she might want to leave the show and focus on getting her personal life together. Only a maniac like Vicki or Bethenny would think they have to be on TV when they actually don’t.

by Anonymousreply 250August 25, 2018 4:40 AM

r248, but why single her out? Ramona and Dorinda don't "need" the money either. Not to mention other franchises like BH where hardly any of them are depending on a Bravo check.

by Anonymousreply 251August 25, 2018 4:43 AM

[quote]She could right Bravo a check for 5x her salary

At this point, you need to ask yourself some questions about your use of "right" versus "write"

by Anonymousreply 252August 25, 2018 5:05 AM

R251 Because bethenny always act as if the show is so stressful to do. So why do it then? I understood her being on the show in the early days. She was trying to come up. And she came up big time. The show served its purpose. She can go now.

I'm singling her out because she comes across as very hard to watch most of the time. And she can't seem to get along with anyone. It's just really hard to co-exist with bethenny. She should focus on being a great mother and push her brand on social media.

The housewives franchise is not for promoting brands. It's to overt the way bethenny does it. She's just pointless to me on this show.

That being said. I do admire her success and wealth she was able to create for herself. But drama doesn't look good on her.

Just my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 253August 25, 2018 5:08 AM

R248, I know, write?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254August 25, 2018 5:16 AM

When this tight-knit group is done with the show for the season

Carole will cut these women out of her life with a rusty razor blade

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255August 25, 2018 6:10 AM

It's not bully, it's revolt. These women are sick and tired of Bethenny dominating the show

by Anonymousreply 256August 25, 2018 6:44 AM

R256 right it’s a huge difference and it’s cathartic for most of the audience.

by Anonymousreply 257August 25, 2018 6:55 AM

I’d kill myself if that fugly wopette Teresa tried to put her man hands on me for a hug.

by Anonymousreply 258August 25, 2018 12:24 PM

For the last few seasons Bethenny has acted like she would rather be anywhere else than with these ladies. The one exception was the trip to Mexico but that was really self promotion. She does seem like she is over it but at the same time she needs the attention. She is a shrieking conflict of neurosis.

by Anonymousreply 259August 25, 2018 12:28 PM

KKB has weighed in...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260August 25, 2018 12:34 PM

Just what the Bethenny debate needed was that voice of reason, KKB.

I'm always so amused by her assertion that she wasn't fired from RHONY--"Bravo is a business. We made a deal which I agreed to." The "deal" was that Kelly's contract wasn't being renewed. Technically, not a firing, so technically she's correct.

by Anonymousreply 261August 25, 2018 1:01 PM

Does Kelly want back on the show too?

by Anonymousreply 262August 25, 2018 1:12 PM

Probably. Or she's doing Jill's bidding.

by Anonymousreply 263August 25, 2018 1:26 PM

Has Jill started filming yet?

by Anonymousreply 264August 25, 2018 1:28 PM

Kelly was the first victim of the Frankel wrath and power over Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 265August 25, 2018 1:32 PM

They start the week after labor day, so no.

Whatever happens with Jill, I'm guessing Bethenny will sit out at least the first month or so of filming.

by Anonymousreply 266August 25, 2018 1:32 PM

I don't know if I buy that, R265. I think when the production crew has to escort you away from the venue your goose is pretty much cooked. And I doubt Kelly had much support from any of the HWs at that point. If Bethenny leaned on the producers, I doubt she got much pushback.

by Anonymousreply 267August 25, 2018 1:34 PM

Umm. Andy Cohen cannot give B a show on Bravo. He is an employee of Bravo just like B.

by Anonymousreply 268August 25, 2018 1:34 PM

Has someone suggested that might happen, R268?

by Anonymousreply 269August 25, 2018 1:38 PM

Yeah up thread - also suggesting Cohen fired Carole because she cursed him out is silly as well. He can't fire anyone except his rent boy bartenders.

by Anonymousreply 270August 25, 2018 2:02 PM

Did any of you Jersey bitches go to see Lu in Atlantic City?

by Anonymousreply 271August 25, 2018 2:39 PM

No need. She's plastered every single second of it on IG stories. The original post was accompanied by a self-captioned IG photo reading: Living the dream "From Connecticut to Countess to Cabaret Star."

by Anonymousreply 272August 25, 2018 3:28 PM

I like her but Beth seems to be the most hated housewife of all time.

by Anonymousreply 273August 25, 2018 3:31 PM

More than Vicki?

Bethenny is easy to hate, but I'd take her any day over LuAnn and Ramona. Oh, and Jill, whom we can never count out.

by Anonymousreply 274August 25, 2018 3:34 PM

r273, I doubt it. Bethenny has a lot of fans. Plus she is still not as vile as Vicki and Tamra from OC.

by Anonymousreply 275August 25, 2018 3:35 PM

And that dumb felon from NJ who was so utterly detestable for years.

by Anonymousreply 276August 25, 2018 3:35 PM

To say nothing of her dumb felon husband and her brother. But I guess there's no point getting started on the Real Significant Others or we'd have to dredge up Kelsey Grammer's shitty behavior in encouraging his wife to sign on to BH so she'd be distracted while he was hooking up with the stewardess in NY.

by Anonymousreply 277August 25, 2018 3:42 PM

I would watch 1000 Bethennys over anyone from NJ. UGH. Just being reminded of how smug and vile they all were while actively committing crimes.

by Anonymousreply 278August 25, 2018 3:43 PM

The NJ crew has no redeeming social value at all. I think its fans are just into hate-watching.

But maybe that's true of the entire franchise.

by Anonymousreply 279August 25, 2018 3:48 PM

If you ever read RT comments, it is absolutely hate-watching. No question. I think it depends on the fan groups. The reddit sub is much different as they actually are fans of the women.

by Anonymousreply 280August 25, 2018 3:52 PM

Oh, my stars. I just saw a clip of LuMan's Borgata show in which she goes on at length about why Zarin should be back on the show. Much whooping from the peanut gallery. The clip was posted by Jill on her Insta stories. Probably on FB too.

I think this is a done deal.

by Anonymousreply 281August 25, 2018 3:54 PM

r281, this is what I don't get. If Luann wanted to film with Jill as a "friend" and Jill would not be getting paid in that capacity, why do they act like it has to be such a big decision?

by Anonymousreply 282August 25, 2018 3:57 PM

Beats me, R282, but LuAnn pulled out all the stops. And Jill posted the clip with a big THANK YOU!!

At this point if I were Bethenny I would throw in the towel. LuAnn won't be her ally if she has Jill, and Sonja's really no help. No matter how thirsty she is for camera time, this is a real lose-lose.

by Anonymousreply 283August 25, 2018 4:02 PM

But the rivalry already would be B/Lu/Sonja vs Ramona/Dorinda, so Jill could easily come in as a group mediator and not be at odds with anyone.

by Anonymousreply 284August 25, 2018 4:05 PM

I don't think Jill is capable of that. In all her seasons on the show she was a liar, a shit-stirrer and jealous, jealous, jealous. She will owe Lu for the lobbying, and Sonja will see her as a safer ally than Bethenny (plus they have no real history). And no matter what Jill may be saying, I think she will always hate Bethenny for succeeding and for not making up with Jill when Jill decided it was in her interest to be on good terms with Bethenny. Bethenny will be totally marginalized and driven from the cast. If she leaves now, she has the cover of mourning Dennis.

by Anonymousreply 285August 25, 2018 4:15 PM

They should get Caroline Kennedy to join the show.

Um, she was too boring to even be a US Senator, so umm, I can't imagine she'd be much of a housewife. Plus, this is show for strivers and Caroline is the real deal.

Though it might be funny if she just showed up (say, they all run into her at a restaurant) and she has no idea who any of them are - including Carole.

by Anonymousreply 286August 25, 2018 4:16 PM

That would be delicious, R286.

by Anonymousreply 287August 25, 2018 4:18 PM

This season has shown that viewers want to see someone challenge Bethenny. Since Carole is leaving, they need to bring back Aviva, or find another housewife who is confrontational. Maybe even bring back Heather. Jill would be too scared to take on Bethenny again, and I doubt she would want the drama after Boddy's death.

by Anonymousreply 288August 25, 2018 4:32 PM

Bethenny looks like she's aged about 10 years since the season wrapped. Lots of new wrinkles.

by Anonymousreply 289August 25, 2018 4:34 PM

I don't think for a minute that Jill would be scared to take on Bethenny, particularly now that B is down and has no allies. And Jill loves the drama; she thrives on it. She's said so herself, on camera.

by Anonymousreply 290August 25, 2018 4:41 PM

You people clearly don't have a pulse on Jill if you think she would come back and do anything other than kiss Bethenny's ass.

And r290, the fact that she has minimal allies would be the precise reason Jill would be kissing her ass even more.

by Anonymousreply 291August 25, 2018 4:47 PM

Ramona's eyes look normal this season? Very disappointing. She can be dismissed now.

by Anonymousreply 292August 25, 2018 4:51 PM

Very curious, R291 , and would be happy to be wrong. What's your reasoning for this?

by Anonymousreply 293August 25, 2018 4:56 PM

I'm hoping Carole might reconsider and decide to come back next season. Unlikely, I know, as Carole looks thoroughly repulsed by just the sight of B.

by Anonymousreply 294August 25, 2018 4:58 PM

What would you think about Alex coming back?

by Anonymousreply 295August 25, 2018 5:00 PM

Based on what we've been shown, I don't understand the intensity of Carole's hatred of Bethenny--unless there really was an affaire between them, and I doubt that.

Alex? Oh lord, what would be the point?

by Anonymousreply 296August 25, 2018 5:05 PM

No. Bring in new meat.

by Anonymousreply 297August 25, 2018 5:07 PM

R291, do you mean Jill would be happy to have Bethenny grateful to her/dependend on her again?

by Anonymousreply 298August 25, 2018 5:07 PM

Jill will suck up to Bitchenny because attacking her is what got her fired in the first place. Plus she knows she can get fired again if Bitchenny demands it.

by Anonymousreply 299August 25, 2018 5:12 PM

At this point Bethenny may be on thin ice with the producers, too -- even if she's one of them. If Jill comes back and Bethenny stays, I think Season 11 will be the last one. And it probably should be.

by Anonymousreply 300August 25, 2018 5:21 PM

r293, if Jill comes back, she will be DEATHLY afraid of doing anything to her image like she did when she left. As r299 stated, she's smart enough to know what got her in "trouble" in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 301August 25, 2018 5:24 PM

Is that verified that Bethenny is a producer? She claims that she is not.

by Anonymousreply 302August 25, 2018 5:24 PM

r300, why would Bethenny be on "thin ice" with the producers when she's the center of the drama? Producers care about one thing - making a dramatic show.

r302, she clearly has some producer or executive credit, because the other women could simply refuse to film with her otherwise a la Brandi on BH.

by Anonymousreply 303August 25, 2018 5:27 PM

Bethenny doesn't seem like she wants to be there and the whole thing is a joyless slog with people that she more or less hates (some more so than others). I realize that she brings the "drama" and a surprising number of people still root for (just read the comments on the NYMag recap), but I'd think they'd want to get rid of her to stop the death spiral of the show. If you want to watch a joyless slog, turn on the news.

by Anonymousreply 304August 25, 2018 5:35 PM

Well, if she doesn't want to be there I don't understand why she stays--could she have a contract that commits her to filming a specific number of seasons?

Still not buying the Jill theories, but I guess we'll find out in due course. I'm assuming the new season still won't air until late spring.

by Anonymousreply 305August 25, 2018 5:41 PM

Are we watching the same show? At least based on part one I don't see Andy sticking up for Bethenny in any way other than telling the group of women who are all shouting at once to let B respond. As the host, isn't that his job? I couldn't hear anything bc they were all screaming at once so when he told them all to shut up bc he wanted to hear Bethennys response, I was in agreement.

by Anonymousreply 306August 25, 2018 5:41 PM

I agree. But Bethenny's still a toxic bitch.

by Anonymousreply 307August 25, 2018 5:58 PM

They are all toxic bitches. How can you differentiate?

by Anonymousreply 308August 25, 2018 6:05 PM

Cant stand Dorinda-she foams at the mouth!

by Anonymousreply 309August 25, 2018 8:09 PM

Cunt Party

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310August 25, 2018 9:10 PM

I hate that NY is ending! It's the only franchise I really get invested in

by Anonymousreply 311August 25, 2018 9:31 PM

Love Bethenny , hate Romona

by Anonymousreply 312August 25, 2018 9:54 PM

I'll admit it, I like Tinsley. (I loved her dress at the reunion, shoot me.) She is harmless and she knows she comes off as a bit of an airhead. She is also kind, and ditzy, but not as delusional as Sonja who I think hates her because she is younger. I mentioned in the last thread that they need to bring Lizzie Grubman on. At the time I thought just on the merit alone that she is Carole's agent. Now I think it would be good for many reasons. She is Carole's agent, and can bring Carole's "message" with her. She is a contemporary of Tinsley, so those two can hang together on their shared background alone. Lizzie knows all the tricks in the playbook given her current job and, again, her background. She is no wallflower either. On top of this, she knows everyone who is anyone in NY, and with that, where all the secrets are stashed and where the bodies are buried. She's got enough skeletons of her own as well as a mug shot! I really think it would be perfect casting.

by Anonymousreply 313August 25, 2018 10:45 PM

R311, I agree. I used to love BH more, but the last 2 seasons have been the worst. They need to bring back Brandi and Kim.

I heard a rumor that they're interested in bringing Kelly back next season. I hope it's true.

by Anonymousreply 314August 25, 2018 10:54 PM

[quote] I don't see Andy sticking up for Bethenny in any way other than telling the group of women who

maybe you should spend less time up bethenny's asshole. then you might see it.

by Anonymousreply 315August 25, 2018 11:27 PM

Reports coming from the Borgata, where LuAnn performed last night: lots of free tickets distributed last minute to fill seats.

by Anonymousreply 316August 26, 2018 1:24 AM

I mean is she actually expected to sell out at places? I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 317August 26, 2018 1:51 AM

She claimed that the 54 Below dates were completely sold out.

by Anonymousreply 318August 26, 2018 1:59 AM

I hated looking at Bethenny’s ugly fun bags during the reunion. Those fake blobs were going in different directions and falling out of her dress. I feel bad for anyone who has to work for her or be around her including her daughter. She is a toxic mess.

by Anonymousreply 319August 26, 2018 2:09 AM

r313 i bet she'd ask for too much money

by Anonymousreply 320August 26, 2018 2:12 AM

r291 and I'm okay with that because their dynamic was what made season 1 and 2 so great.

by Anonymousreply 321August 26, 2018 2:14 AM

Ugly fun bags!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322August 26, 2018 2:16 AM

I can't think that their dynamic would be at all the same now, R321. I guess we'll see.

by Anonymousreply 323August 26, 2018 2:17 AM

I just emailed my idea about casting Lizzie Grubman to the show's production department. I am determined to see this happen. Wonder what they will say....

by Anonymousreply 324August 26, 2018 2:24 AM

Jill will never be back. If you knew all the shit she pulled on production, what a nightmare she was to deal with and how she would "pop" in on Bravo offices and find a computer someone had left unlocked and read emails. She is a NIGHTMARE x 20.

by Anonymousreply 325August 26, 2018 2:24 AM

r313 Probably, but if Bravo can cough up 4 million dollars and a guaranteed 4 year contract for Denise Richards, I am sure they could scrape the money together. Hell, I would love to see her on there just for a year or two. Scare some of these cunts straight. (OK that will likely never happen, but whatever.)

by Anonymousreply 326August 26, 2018 2:26 AM

I don't doubt any of this, R325; I think she's the devil incarnate. But they must feel some pressure when Lulu's lobbying from the stage of the Borgata Hotel, and Jill herself is putting the pressure on.

by Anonymousreply 327August 26, 2018 2:27 AM

Sorry, that was meant for r320!

by Anonymousreply 328August 26, 2018 2:27 AM

R325 wow, dirt on Jill I had never heard before. Do you have any more?

by Anonymousreply 329August 26, 2018 2:29 AM

I can see Lu's NYC shows selling out because it wasn't just her - she had 'guest stars' like Tony winner Laura Benanti and non-Tony winner Tony Yazbek along with Rachel Dratch so it was the kind of camp evening the NYC gays and the hags who love them would buy discounted txts to. But I can't see her selling tkts for a solo act outside of NYC.

by Anonymousreply 330August 26, 2018 2:29 AM

Especially when she can’t sing

by Anonymousreply 331August 26, 2018 2:30 AM

Well that was fast. Here is part of the auto reply I got from Ricochet, the production company:

Thank you for your email, we endeavour to respond to queries as efficiently as possible, however due to volume of mail you may encounter a delay. If your email is in regards to an idea, please note that unfortunately we are unable to accept any unsolicited ideas.

by Anonymousreply 332August 26, 2018 2:31 AM

Omg you never heard this? I thought everyone knew. jill became obsessed with being the most popular housewife. She bought twitter followers just to claim she had the most. She would call production day and night pitching storylines. The whole fallout with Bethenny? She created it. She thought it was going to be THE storyline that year, except she forgot to clue in Bethenny. When it backfired she blamed Bravo, said he was given the villain edit. She wanted the show to force Bethenny to be her friend again. "How great would that be, what great television." Like I said she would go into Bravo offices and read people's emails under the guise of just visiting. She became obsessed with being famous.

by Anonymousreply 333August 26, 2018 2:50 AM

I've actually heard bits and pieces of this before--particularly buying the twitter/IG followers and the created storyline--which of course made no sense because, as Bethenny pointed out, how would anyone have known Bobby had a serious illness when Jill was constantly on social media that summer blabbing about her trips and parties. But how do these stories get around, R333. I've never heard the kind of detail you have and yet you think everyone knows....

by Anonymousreply 334August 26, 2018 3:00 AM

But then why let her back season 4?

by Anonymousreply 335August 26, 2018 3:03 AM

When Jill did her solo interview with Andy (who could barely hide his disgust) she actually mentioned going to his office and pitching a storyline and, of course, he denied (again) that there are 'storylines' and that anything on the show is scripted. Bitch has got balls.

by Anonymousreply 336August 26, 2018 3:03 AM

She once said (or her sister did, on camera) that she was unpopular in high school. I can see why; I guess she never got over it.

by Anonymousreply 337August 26, 2018 3:09 AM

[quote]I just emailed my idea about casting Lizzie Grubman to the show's production department. I am determined to see this happen. Wonder what they will say....

You must have a very full life.

by Anonymousreply 338August 26, 2018 5:52 AM

I'm twirling my way onto this franchise to resuscitate its flagging ratings!

by Anonymousreply 339August 26, 2018 6:26 AM

I heard that Bravo wants to do there own version of The View. Using all housewives from various franchise's. Five women a different panel every week and constantly revolving.

That's the plan behind the scenes at bravo as they phase out the RH over the next five years. The plan is to have the show where Anderson Coopers old talk show use to tape because of the view of NYC in the background. I forget the name of that place. And Ellen tapes there when her show is in NY.

But anyway that's what bravo wants to do. So therefore the housewives will still have jobs and still remain in the bravo universe. They are bravolebrities after all.

You heard it here first.

by Anonymousreply 340August 26, 2018 8:00 AM

OK, I didn't really buy in to Bethenney being high. I just rewatched the reunion, and that bitch is on something. It does seem like vicodin or something similar. Weird smile. Creepy.

by Anonymousreply 341August 26, 2018 9:53 AM

I think the weird smile was part of her "rise above it" reunion tactic: the more they shrieked at her, the more she listened very politely and smiled vaguely.

Or maybe she took a xanax (or two).

by Anonymousreply 342August 26, 2018 12:51 PM

Bethenny hates being a housewife. Hates it. She thought she was out when Ellen gave her a talk show. The thing she hates more is not being famous.

by Anonymousreply 343August 26, 2018 2:49 PM

I think you've got it (R343). That's so sad and pathetic. She claims to love spending time with her daughter and she has more than enough money just to be a mum with a manageable workload. Even if she stayed as fixated on growing her business as she seems to be, staying on TV must be purely for the attention. She talks about people being on reality tv as 'losers' and seems to have contempt for it but can't leave. Whoever said she is the new Jill is right.

Someone said before that she wants to insult other people and she thinks that insulting herself as well makes it okay ('Sonja's a moron, I'm a moron too'. 'we're all morons/losers') but she also positions herself as above them/above it all, as though the other women 'are' reality tv but she's a tourist or passing through. But her addiction to fame despite hating the experience makes her more of a loser than any of them, if that's how she wants to see it. The other women at least seem to enjoy something about making the show.

by Anonymousreply 344August 26, 2018 2:58 PM

Yaaas. Bring Kenya to NY she is amazing and will boost ratings.

by Anonymousreply 345August 26, 2018 3:42 PM

There's something so desperate and thirsty about Kenya. Same thing with Jill and Lu - you can smell the desperation. They so desperately want to be famous and in the public eye that they'll say and do anything to stay relevant even if it means creating their own storylines and, in Kenya's case, paying men to pose as her boyfriend. But, truth is, they're not that interesting. B and Dorinda and Ramona and Sonja are all messy neurotics which makes them watchable. The rest are just trying too hard.

by Anonymousreply 346August 26, 2018 3:58 PM

How did Jill go around reading people’s emails? Is she a hacker or something? Seems far fetched.

by Anonymousreply 347August 26, 2018 4:42 PM

open screens? seems pretty blatant.

by Anonymousreply 348August 26, 2018 4:45 PM

Ramona is already being forced to apologize.

I love how some of you think the audience was turning on Bethenny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349August 26, 2018 4:56 PM

I'd hardly call that an apology.

Ramona's been poking at Bethenny in exactly the same way through several seasaons. In the beginning of season 8 she harangued Bethenny about some soft porn movie B made years ago and questioned how that might affect her 6 year old daughter. Bethenny was angry at the relentlessness of the questioning and Bethenny continued to push it through several episodes, confronting B and calling her names at every opportunity because she wouldn't answer Ramona's rude questions. Bethenny may be a bitch, but Ramona is insane and entitled about it.

by Anonymousreply 350August 26, 2018 5:07 PM

Gay men have Bethenny’s number but the fraus who buy her crappy liquor products and read People are still with her?

by Anonymousreply 351August 26, 2018 5:17 PM

r351, isn't that the same case with LVP?

by Anonymousreply 352August 26, 2018 5:17 PM

Ramona did make some valid points at the reunion. Her delivery, though, is always the problem.

by Anonymousreply 353August 26, 2018 5:18 PM

The comment at R350 was directed toward Ramona's behavior, not the merits of Betheny.

by Anonymousreply 354August 26, 2018 5:22 PM

Insider R340 ! Do you know the details of the Carole/Bettheny feud?

by Anonymousreply 355August 26, 2018 8:04 PM

[quote]Ramona is already being forced to apologize.

Wait, does this mean Carole doesn't get her own show?

by Anonymousreply 356August 26, 2018 8:22 PM

Carole is too high-minded for a reality show, remember?

by Anonymousreply 357August 26, 2018 8:37 PM

[quote]Ramona did make some valid points at the reunion. Her delivery, though, is always the problem.

Ramona's delivery is not so bad.

She totally recovered from insult to Bethenny about her "FAKE TITS", by calmly explaining the difference between their respective fake tits was that Bethenny got her at the age of 35, whereas Ramona got hers at age 55.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358August 26, 2018 8:45 PM

Another day, another one of Bethenney's PR team planted articles shows up about The Widow Shields. She is determined to stay on the show.

by Anonymousreply 359August 26, 2018 9:23 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360August 26, 2018 9:25 PM

Come on. She;s been pretty circumspect.

by Anonymousreply 361August 26, 2018 9:33 PM

Great link. Most enlightening, R360.

by Anonymousreply 362August 26, 2018 9:36 PM

Bethenny is a big lesbian who became a close friend to Dennis because he had $$$ His dick never got hard, allegedly. Wouldn't surprise anybody if she tried to get a piece of his estate.

by Anonymousreply 363August 26, 2018 9:40 PM

Why does LuAnn keep whining about "everything I've been through" like that entitles her to everyone's attention and sympathy? She brought all that on herself: the drinking, stealing from her kids, everything. It wasn't done to her.

by Anonymousreply 364August 26, 2018 10:56 PM

LIzzie Grubman is a bad idea, she does the PR for some of the girls already...particularly Carole, she’s on her Insta quite often.

by Anonymousreply 365August 26, 2018 11:01 PM

heard that Bravo wants to do there own version of The View. Using all housewives from various franchise's. Five women a different panel every week and constantly revolving.

Not that I doubt R340, but it's hard to imagine most of these women having any opinion outside of their own narrow little world. I can just imagine the blank stares when the topic of the day is about supreme court nominees, global warming or school shootings. Ask them about the Palm Beach social scene at Christmas or the best place to rent an apartment in Paris and they're all over it - but anything else? crickets....

Bethenny might care, as she introduces her new line of Skinny Girl automatic weapons while Ramona interjects that she's been guns to preschools for much longer than Bethenny!

by Anonymousreply 366August 26, 2018 11:07 PM

That View stuff is made up bs

by Anonymousreply 367August 26, 2018 11:14 PM

[quote]That's the plan behind the scenes at bravo as they phase out the RH over the next five years.

Bullshit, R340. They just gave Denise Richards a 4 year contract.

It's very possible that some franchises will get the axe over the next few years due to lack of interest but it won't be Bravo's choice.

I ❤ the fake "insiders" these kinds of threads attract.

R352 Most viewers, gay and straight, like her, much to Miss Cohen's chagrin. There are only 2 or 3 extremely prolific trolls who live to invent reasons to hate her (and shirlly scream "stan!!!" at anyone who disagrees).

by Anonymousreply 368August 26, 2018 11:16 PM

I wish you would stop quoting that four year contract nonsense from Radar, which is always reporting bullshit.

Bravo does not guarantee any HW four years.

by Anonymousreply 369August 27, 2018 1:17 AM

Please bring Lizzie Grubman!

by Anonymousreply 370August 27, 2018 1:23 AM

Bethenny is constantly unhinged and disturbing to watch. Her occasional funny quips don't make up for that. She should also stop attacking her ex and trying to make people believe he is a monster. I don't buy it at all. I mean she featured him and his parents on a show with her years ago and they all seemed like lovely people. Brynn is lucky to have a normal side of the family.

by Anonymousreply 371August 27, 2018 1:28 AM

You know what I always found odd that with everything said about Jason in the press that no one has never come forward to defend him or speak on his behalf, not a relative, not a friend. Bethenny cannot have a gag order on everyone in his life.

by Anonymousreply 372August 27, 2018 1:32 AM

RSG gives Rey a run for his money

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373August 27, 2018 1:35 AM

R369 We're still waiting for your link stating it's untrue. A tweet from Bravo? Anything?

Though not.

by Anonymousreply 374August 27, 2018 1:51 AM

r374, Radar has a proven track record of false stories, and that is your only source. Any other confirmation from a reliable source? Anything?

Though not.

by Anonymousreply 375August 27, 2018 2:06 AM

Jason is playing the long game: let B run her mouth to validate the malicious, conniving B she is. Water rises to its own level.

by Anonymousreply 376August 27, 2018 2:08 AM

Why would Jason have any spokesperson? He is not a celebrity - or a faux one like Bethenny who pays for publicity.

by Anonymousreply 377August 27, 2018 2:10 AM

Though not???????????????

by Anonymousreply 378August 27, 2018 2:11 AM

Reunion: Why is S riding B's jock?

by Anonymousreply 379August 27, 2018 2:12 AM

Bethenny uses other pepper to speak badly against Jason. She also has an in with the press, Jason does not. Maybe she learned how to play the press Like her boyfriends bff, trumps lawyer mr cohen and the guy at the national inquirer - paying the national inquirer to NOT run stories. This was Dennis shields BF who helped with these things and the deals with the inquirer.

For all you know b could have done the same with Jason on a lesser scale - making certain press stories never published that would make B look bad

Just sayin, it's possible

by Anonymousreply 380August 27, 2018 2:19 AM

Until B produces 'the engagement ring' Shields gave to B right before his death, I'm calling bullshit on her story.

by Anonymousreply 381August 27, 2018 2:28 AM

[quote]Bethenny uses other pepper to speak badly against Jason.

WTF does that mean R380?

by Anonymousreply 382August 27, 2018 2:52 AM

^^ Rhodes Scholar

by Anonymousreply 383August 27, 2018 2:56 AM

Simon spilling some production tea

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384August 27, 2018 3:18 AM

^^ Link don't work.

by Anonymousreply 385August 27, 2018 3:26 AM

R375 OK, thanks for proving me right.

by Anonymousreply 386August 27, 2018 5:08 AM

I'm with R374. If Denise Richards or anyone else had made such a wild claim and it weren't true, it would have been shot down by now, if only to keep peace with the other HWs.

Given the choice between believing a link from Radar or an anonymous troll on DL with an obvious bug up his ass about the topic, guess who wins...

by Anonymousreply 387August 27, 2018 5:18 AM

r385,

screenshot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388August 27, 2018 1:14 PM

Jill is all over social media dropping broad hints: she's at Paramount Studios in CA "taking meetings."

by Anonymousreply 389August 27, 2018 4:52 PM

Who is the lesbian in the middle?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390August 27, 2018 5:27 PM

Jesus these D Listers really stick together..

by Anonymousreply 391August 27, 2018 7:13 PM

Well, really, who else would hang with them.

by Anonymousreply 392August 27, 2018 7:15 PM

I wish BE was still around to tell us what was actually going on with Jill.

by Anonymousreply 393August 27, 2018 7:39 PM

Sorry, who?

by Anonymousreply 394August 27, 2018 9:33 PM

BE was an insider a couple years ago who had a lot of dirt BTS on the shows.

I think he/she actually scooped the Bethenny return if I'm not mistaken.

by Anonymousreply 395August 27, 2018 11:23 PM

Thanks, R395.

BE, come back, please!

by Anonymousreply 396August 27, 2018 11:24 PM

Current rumors are that Bravo wants Marla Maples to join the cast.

by Anonymousreply 397August 27, 2018 11:40 PM

I wish Kenya Moore would join the cast. She is fierce.

by Anonymousreply 398August 27, 2018 11:49 PM

AJ Benza went in detail on his paid Patreon podcast Fame is a bitch about the Bethenny drama. She was visited 8/11, presumably after oxycontin bottles - prescribed in her name were found at Dennis Shield's place. Cocaine was found when she was visited 8/11 and CPS was notified. The Narcam didn't work on Dennis because Fentanyl bought off the street was mixed in with the Oxy. Lawyers for Bethenny sent world for AJ to walk the story back/shut it down. AJ was furious and spent most of one his recent shows fuming and swearing he was reporting the truth.

P.S. - LSA mentioned something about papers being shredded at his apartment and Dennis having a forced suicide. So there's that.

by Anonymousreply 399August 27, 2018 11:58 PM

R398 She's too fake. Like all the casts except NYC. Somehow NY got all the real ones maybe because they truly are friends or have traveled in the same circles and the other casts are all transient wannabes.

by Anonymousreply 400August 27, 2018 11:59 PM

You would think a supposed multi-millionaire like Dennis would have a better source for his drugs.

by Anonymousreply 401August 28, 2018 12:17 AM

Marla Maples? I thought she lived in calabasas, you know kardashian country? Is she back in NYC? Can she afford NYC?

If they get her bravo would have to come up out the pocket for her. Especially her having that Trump connection.

And a four year $4 million dollar deal? I don't think so. I hope she's not going to be in tank tops all the time. It's the beverly hills housewives you're supposed to be glamorous and well put together. Not the 24/7 suburban soccer mom look.

But this should be interesting.

Also PK is in financial trouble with some las Vegas casino for not paying off a $3.6 million dollar gambling debt and he's in danger of everything being seized.

That too should be some interesting drama for the up coming season.

No way in hell I'd ever want to be on a reality tv show. They can have that.

by Anonymousreply 402August 28, 2018 12:51 AM

Bowel Movement Bethenny Murderer!

by Anonymousreply 403August 28, 2018 12:59 AM

r402, I wouldn't get too excited. I don't think they would ever agree on terms with her. I suspect Jill will be back.

by Anonymousreply 404August 28, 2018 1:13 AM

R390 Tom looks like he's packed on a few pounds during the VR hiatus.

by Anonymousreply 405August 28, 2018 1:16 AM

Maybe they are bringing Jill for six episodes until Bethenny is recovered from her dear gay Dennis sudden death by drugs. Doesn’t the Hunger Games last five months? We will see a Housewive killed on camera.

by Anonymousreply 406August 28, 2018 2:22 AM

Still nothing about Tinsley being out?

by Anonymousreply 407August 28, 2018 11:35 AM

So wait is this AJ Benza thing real? B was caught with cocaine? Why isn’t this anywhere? Or everywhere?

And I know r407. If she stays on I’m gonna start to think SHE is the one who has the biggest clout with Bravo. Who the f is allowed to stay on 2 now 3 seasons doing absolutely nothing?

by Anonymousreply 408August 28, 2018 4:40 PM

Why would any law enforcement authorities be searching her apartment? I'm not sure even child protective services could do an unannounced search without probably cause, which in this case would be, what, Hoppy accused her?

by Anonymousreply 409August 28, 2018 4:44 PM

Maybe Jason and his attorney asked his friends and family not to comment to the press. Or maybe they all have to much class to get involved in this shitshow. I seriously don't think he's a bad guy but I do think he's a bit of a dope for getting involved with that witch and, once he realized how he was used, he turned on her big time. So what if he attorney brought up her relationship to Dennis and his cause of death? She would have done the same thing to Jason. It's war, baby. The only sad thing here is Jason is wasting such a huge part of his life when he should have moved on and found a new wife....or boyfriend...or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 410August 28, 2018 4:53 PM

Jason and his friends and family have too much class? Not a chance.

I think it's true that either side would have used information like this (if in fact it's real information) in court. I'm having trouble getting from that point to a "raid" on Bethenny's home by unnamed authorities who found coke. Btw, according to press reports, Dennis' family declined to have an autopsy performed. Assuming that's a fact, I don't know how anyone has concluded that he mixed oxy with street drugs.

by Anonymousreply 411August 28, 2018 4:59 PM

r411 They might have not done an autopsy, but wouldn't a tox screen be automatically performed?

by Anonymousreply 412August 28, 2018 8:15 PM

That's possible, of course. My knowledge of tox screens is limited to ER and Chicago Hope.

Even if that's what happened and street drugs were found, and even if prescriptions in Bethenny's name were found in his apartment, it's a stretch to say that she was visited by authorities and permitted her home to be searched. Even child services would need a court order or a warrant, I would think. And if that happened, I'd be amazed that no news source took it public.

by Anonymousreply 413August 28, 2018 8:40 PM

There's nothing illegal about having your prescription at someone else's house.. Hardly a reason to call Children's Services. If it's true and I doubt it, don't you sometimes take your RXs with you when you go someplace? Could she have left them where she took them, by accident? CPS is hardly going to get involved in these innocuous accusations and to say they raided Bethany's apt is laughable and ignorant.

by Anonymousreply 414August 29, 2018 12:36 AM

Well, at least we know (as much as we can rely on this AJ Benza dude, he seems like a whack job, wing nut Trumper) that Bethenney does take Oxy at the very least, or at the very worst she was using her script to supply her "practically husband, except not" extra drugs. So, again if this "source" is true, she is complicit.

That she would have her own little habit comes as zero surprise to me considering her behavior in Colombia and her odd detachment in part one of the reunion. That chick seems to be flying on a combo of coke, pills and booze at any given moment. But because she's a producer, no one can touch her. She can only call out messiness on other people like Dorinda, and before her, John. Glass houses, and all that Bethenney!

by Anonymousreply 415August 29, 2018 1:49 AM

Bethenny's signed for season 11. Sorry Jill! LMAO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416August 29, 2018 1:50 AM

The Widow Shields got her asking price! Of course she did. Well done you piece of work. I hope to god this really means no Jill, because I can easily see Jill coming on as a fweind so Bethenney has someone to cry (and cry, and cry, and cry) on.

by Anonymousreply 417August 29, 2018 1:55 AM

Regardless of Bethenny being back, Jill will be on in some capacity. Every road seems to lead to that.

by Anonymousreply 418August 29, 2018 1:59 AM

I fear you are right r418.

by Anonymousreply 419August 29, 2018 2:00 AM

It’s awful reading about this drug trail with Bethenny. No contract would be my advice to her and to hire a good lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 420August 29, 2018 2:00 AM

I am very curious as to what they will do if filming starts right after labor day.

No announcement for a Carole replacement yet going into filming. I have to wonder if that means Jill is back full-time ?

And I also fear that means Tinsley is back, which is a huge WTF. Such a waste of space.

by Anonymousreply 421August 29, 2018 2:05 AM

I kind of think the heaviness of the fights and drama needs to be balanced by a little Tinsley. Sonja is used to supplying the ditz factor. But Tinsley is a bit lighter about it. She can laugh at herself too. She just needs a good bud on the show, and now with Carole gone, I don't know who that is going to be. Dorinda maybe?

by Anonymousreply 422August 29, 2018 2:15 AM

R422 I like a Tinsley/Dorinda friendship and, with Carole gone, the show certainly needs them both. The rest are women you couldn't spend 5 minutes with IRL.

by Anonymousreply 423August 29, 2018 2:43 AM

I still can't figure out who or what is this "Tnsley" to which you are referring...

Was she that woman with the dead eyes who threw that awful birthday party out in Quogue?

Or was she that boring party-planning woman who wore the blouses with the big bows?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424August 29, 2018 3:08 AM

Complicit in what, R415. She didn't force or encourage Dennis to overdose. You Bethenny haters are just exhausting.

Jill seems to be cooking up some deal at Universal Studios with Patti Stanger, Vicki Gunvalson and whatsername from Atlanta (the one who was married to awful Peter). However, she flew home from Hollywood today via private jet because the revolting chihuahua had a seizure and she had to rush to his side. Her words. So maybe she's given up on the RH comeback.....?

by Anonymousreply 425August 29, 2018 3:16 AM

R425. If she did indeed share her drugs with Dennis, that is illegal, and she is complicit. I am not a Bethenney "hater" (code word that means I am apparently replying to one of her PR minions) at all, but I do feel she gets a pass from too many people and in too many situations. Just "keeping it real", which is something she claims to do, but only does it when it makes her look good.

by Anonymousreply 426August 29, 2018 3:26 AM

I can see Jill taking lots of deal meetings and they go nowhere. It’s not our fault that Bethenny is shady.

by Anonymousreply 427August 29, 2018 3:27 AM

Andy himself just had to mention that Jill is now dating someone Ramona used to date - it sounded like he was setting up a storyline.

by Anonymousreply 428August 29, 2018 3:28 AM

I think it was determined a while ago that Cohen has minimal input in casting at this point.

by Anonymousreply 429August 29, 2018 3:33 AM

R429 Is that DL verification, or has Andy actually said so? (Not that I would really believe what he would say.) I would like to think so, but so much of it has his grubby stubby paws all over it. Maybe he has unofficial input.

by Anonymousreply 430August 29, 2018 3:41 AM

Regarding Dennis and an autopsy:

You do not draw blood and run labs on a dead person. The blood starts clotting and the red blood cells begin to disintegrate.

Toxicology tests are part of an autopsy. No autopsy - no toxicology screens.

by Anonymousreply 431August 29, 2018 4:00 AM

Interesting. Thanks R431

by Anonymousreply 432August 29, 2018 4:06 AM

Whenever a family does not want an autopsy it means that they don’t want to know the truth. Happens a lot in drug or other sudden death cases. It’s sad that Bethenny murdered Dennis.

by Anonymousreply 433August 29, 2018 4:09 AM

I love that Carole points out that even Andy is afraid of Bethenny. I'm sure she knows lots of dirt on him and certainly has as much pull at Bravo as he does, likely more. He's easily replacable.

R430 he's not quite persona non grata at Bravo but he wore out his welcome long ago. The HWs kiss his ass not because he has power but his show is about the only talk show that will have them. Wendy Williams has had a few on, but nothing like WWHL.

by Anonymousreply 434August 29, 2018 4:17 AM

Bethenny knows Andy drugged and assaulted young men more like boys!

by Anonymousreply 435August 29, 2018 4:29 AM

OK, hang on. R431 I got off the phone earlier with someone who works in the NYE ME department. While a full autopsy can be eschewed (usually for religious reasons), a tox screen is generally mandatory, especially if it is suspected that drugs were involved--which they obviously were. His general estimate was 6 months, but could be longer. It took the tox screen for Prince about 2 years to be released, and Dennis, bless him, was no Prince.

by Anonymousreply 436August 29, 2018 7:30 AM

R436 here Sorry for the extra "E", and I meant 6 weeks not 6 months, though I will be surprised if this thing ever sees the light of day. Maybe B's money can put the kibosh on it, which is why the wife was OK with her blubbering all through the front pages. Intrigued by the observation that even Andy is afraid of Betthany. I don't know, they both seem like the type who have no clothes (ew) when it gets down to the nitty gritty. OK, sorry. I'll shut up now, I don't know why the Ambien is failing me tonight.

by Anonymousreply 437August 29, 2018 9:10 AM

Carole calls out Miss Cohen tonight!! Finally!!!

by Anonymousreply 438August 29, 2018 12:07 PM

R426 Never could you prove that.

by Anonymousreply 439August 29, 2018 12:21 PM

Get your drinks ready!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440August 29, 2018 12:24 PM

R426, congratulations on deploying classic DL analytical skills and reasoning to reach a completely unsubstantiated conclusion.

"Complicit" sounds in criminal law. Prosecutors would first have to establish that he died from ingesting drugs supplied to him by Bethenny--and even then, they'd have to prove that she helped him overdose or failed to intervene when she saw him overdosing using her prescription (we do seem to know that he had pain meds prescribed by his own doctors).

It's not even established that Bethenny's prescription bottles were found in his apartment, and even if it were, that's not dispositive of anything except that her property was in his apartment. Did she leave a bottle of her prescribed meds there for her own convenience? Did she give her meds to Dennis? Did Dennis swipe them from her purse?

Have you ever given a friend one or two of your xanax so he could fly without anxiety? Yes? Wait here while I call the D.A.

by Anonymousreply 441August 29, 2018 12:35 PM

Hi Bethenny's PR people! r439 and r441 Is your employer getting a bit nervous?

by Anonymousreply 442August 29, 2018 1:08 PM

Instead of middle school retorts, why don't you offer some support for your ridiculous statements?

by Anonymousreply 443August 29, 2018 1:10 PM

I don't care about any of these women, but I really hate stupidity a lot.

by Anonymousreply 444August 29, 2018 1:11 PM

R444 Then why watch/engage?

by Anonymousreply 445August 29, 2018 1:20 PM

I still want to know what it is that Tinsley has over Bravo that she’s allowed to go into a third season by doing absolutely NOTHING. Would love for someone to enlighten me.

by Anonymousreply 446August 29, 2018 1:30 PM

R446 Even though it is said that Mandy doesn't have much pull in casting. Tinsley kind of makes me think that isn't so. Mandy LOVES his socialites, and she was the IT girl at a time when he was the no so it girl. So, I think some part of him is smitten, if not by her, but a memory of a time gone by. Look how long and hard he held on to Carole, largely for her last name and the Kennedy-adjacent legacy. I can't imagine what other reason he was stuck on her. Hey, I wouldn't be shocked if he tried to get Gloria Vanderbilt on the show. Though I suspect Anderson would shit a brick over that. Actually, that could be kind of fun...

by Anonymousreply 447August 29, 2018 1:48 PM

r446, to be fair, there is no confirmation either way that Tinsley is back. But with Carole already out, they may not want to rock the boat with another departure.

by Anonymousreply 448August 29, 2018 1:49 PM

I don't think Gloria Vanderbilt is lucid much of the time. Of course, Ramona is never lucid and Sonja is questionable, so that might work out fairly well.

Who's Tinsley going to film with??

by Anonymousreply 449August 29, 2018 1:53 PM

r448, I would normally agree, but since they are filming so soon (I actually have heard rumors that they are filming now instead of post Labor Day), I think we would have heard. Maybe she will be downgraded. Those downgrades are often kept quiet.

by Anonymousreply 450August 29, 2018 1:55 PM

R449 I think Dorinda, unless they bring on fresh meat or "a friend of"

by Anonymousreply 451August 29, 2018 1:56 PM

You must be right, r451. I don't think she and Ramona ever had a relationship, and Sonja's iffy. Guessing she and Bethenny will give each other a lot of space.

Shaping up to be an awkward season.

by Anonymousreply 452August 29, 2018 1:58 PM

Tinsley will likely align with Dorinda and Ramona, with Bethenny/Sonja/Luann on the opposing side. And as I said, I could totally see Jill being a "friend of" and filming with both sides.

Are they filming early so they can move up the start date from the usual April?

I'm guessing Dallas has a shortened season and NJ will likely replace it before the end of the year.

by Anonymousreply 453August 29, 2018 2:17 PM

Ugh, watching Jill on the repeats of Season 1 reminds me why I would stop watching if she's allowed to come back.

by Anonymousreply 454August 29, 2018 2:41 PM

Season 1 Jill+Bethenny (with a side of Ramona) is what got me hooked on NY in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 455August 29, 2018 2:49 PM

I loathed Jill from the moment she said, in the intro to S1, "I run with a fabulous circle of people." And every time she spoke or interacted with anyone she reinforced my first impression. She's repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 456August 29, 2018 2:51 PM

I am not a Jill stan by any means, but she was the perfect reality character season 1.

by Anonymousreply 457August 29, 2018 2:54 PM

Jill "I don't like to talk about money" with her rented fleet of exotic luxury cars and embarrassing her daughter on television by flying her to a fat farm ("It's very expensive!"). Ugh, she just gets worse and worse.

by Anonymousreply 458August 29, 2018 3:01 PM

The original "insider" on Reddit who deleted all the posts before the reunion said that both Carole and Tinsley were out.

by Anonymousreply 459August 29, 2018 3:03 PM

Honestly, that makes some sense. I can't imagine Tinsley would want to stay on without Carole. So we'd be almost at an all-OG cast. And Dorinda and Ramona would have to remain allies or they'd sink like stones.

by Anonymousreply 460August 29, 2018 3:09 PM

Lu's plea deal is official - judge has signed off.

Wow, so random drug and alcohol testing for a year - wonder how she will manage that...

by Anonymousreply 461August 29, 2018 3:12 PM

I think it's time to bring back Amanda Saunders

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462August 29, 2018 3:12 PM

Normally I'd say she's the absolute WORST, but in this group.......

by Anonymousreply 463August 29, 2018 3:13 PM

I could see them bringing back Jill and touting season 11 as some sort of "return to the OG". It would be a good promotion gimmick.

by Anonymousreply 464August 29, 2018 3:15 PM

Then they'd have to get rid of Dorinda, which isn't an altogether bad idea.

by Anonymousreply 465August 29, 2018 3:18 PM

Meths screwed , she alienated her mouthpiece against Jason and given Shields was left alone with Bryn and the lack of safety around the substance issue, shes going to have a hell of a time convincing a judge that she's responsible enough to NOT be tested before getting Bryn for visitation...No room to err these days when it comes to scripts, drs want your arse for bloodlevels and pill counts on a random/periodic basis and that's when you're a compliant patient without any overdoses around you...congratulations Meth, you're following your mums footsteps brilliantly...

by Anonymousreply 466August 29, 2018 4:11 PM

R411, I had a friend who was convicted of manslaughter for having texts about opiates she was getting and didn't explicitly say it was for him, he od'd and text messages were enough to convict...also 'giving ' a friend a pill or two is distribution of schedul 2 controlled substance and bc drs have to use retina scans to issue those types of meds to keep their DEA licenses, you think that's not going to result in repercussions? Custody of medication is the responsibility of the prescribed and whatever happens is also the patients responsibility, whether they knowingly gave/provided/enabled or not...someone steals your medication and your name is on the bottle, had a friend get charged with manslaughter for something similar, and there were NO MARKED bottles but the txt messages were enough to put this one woman away...

by Anonymousreply 467August 29, 2018 4:30 PM

441, not 411, sorry...

by Anonymousreply 468August 29, 2018 4:31 PM

Since he also had prescribed meds, wouldn't the prosecutors have to establish that the precise pills he OD'd on were from the bottle prescribed to Bethenny?

by Anonymousreply 469August 29, 2018 4:36 PM

R469, based on the amount of opiate concentration density the prescribed dose can be calculated to see if any additional pills were imbibed (whos taking whose) and the mixing of fentanyl is a HUGE red flag for investigation...add in a minor child and you've got problems...

by Anonymousreply 470August 29, 2018 4:43 PM

Queen Lu has reached a deal!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471August 29, 2018 4:43 PM

Bravo screwed NY's ratings momentum by changing it to 8pm, and Dallas still couldn't maintain the bulk of the audience.

by Anonymousreply 472August 29, 2018 4:45 PM

But he did take additional pills; evidently that's what he told the paramedics. That isn't dispositive, or even suggestive, that any of the pills came from Bethenny's prescription bottle. As to the Fentanyl, for openers that's unsubstantiated and in any event there is no reason to believe that Bethenny introduced it, or even knew about it.

As for the minor child, that's the most speculative element of all.

No wonder Dennis' family was so eager to shut this down. It's bad enough he died without piling all this shit on top of it.

by Anonymousreply 473August 29, 2018 4:50 PM

There's a lunatic in this thread who completely started the rumor that Bethenny had anything to do being an addict, leaving script bottles with Dennis, her apartment being searched, child custody issues, etc. None of this has been reported anywhere, but this fucked up individual won't shut the fuck up about it in hopes it gets picked up somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 474August 29, 2018 5:50 PM

Agree R474 but did she leave Brynn alone with a drug addict? That is the main issue as far as I am concerned.

by Anonymousreply 475August 29, 2018 5:52 PM

Can we please stop talking about Dennis and his death? It's gotten old and tired already. Let him rest and stop making up stupid bull shit about a situation no one on this thread really knows about at all.

Let that man rest. You assholes run everything into the fucking ground. You all don't know when to stop.

by Anonymousreply 476August 29, 2018 6:59 PM

This Season 1 marathon is a blast. B really was cute and normal looking back in the day. And funny without coming off as mean and nasty. Now I remember why I loathe Jill so much. Storming out of a fashion show with her gay hubby because she wasn't in the front row was ridiculous yet hilarious. And the cameo with the infamous Tom hitting on Ramona and her friends was chilling. Alex and Simon were delusional but still entertaining. And whatever happened to the good Jason B was dating back then? Loved him. He clearly wanted nothing to do with the show and everyone kept asking why he was so quiet. HE WAS QUIET BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT TALK WITH A CAMERA IN HIS FACE.

by Anonymousreply 477August 29, 2018 7:09 PM

Jill at the fashion show was a delight. She's so horrid. And Ramona calling out Simon for showing up at the "girls' dinner" and subsequently freaking out and leaving, nattering on that "they didn't tell me..."--I think she was referring to the producers not telling her who she was filming with. We're just about to see Johann or Francois decimate boyfriend Jason's 21 burger.

Good times.

by Anonymousreply 478August 29, 2018 7:16 PM

R477 I had that realization about Jill when I was watching Season 3, and I know I know everyone says “oh she was so much more likeable” in season 1 noooo she wasn’t. It was always about Jewish guilt trips and just overall entitlement in the most offputting way - like yes her tag line. Like I said earlier she (and Kelly) were the best thing to ever happen to Bethenny.

I generally agree with your assessment of B but as I’ve mentioned before she’s had top PR people pushing the f out of her from DAY ONE. Yes her personality at the time meant once she got the placement she was craving she would connect with her audience and have longevity, but still she had to get there in the first place. Which makes me wonder if she was so broke who was paying for all those publicists early on. It’s not the innocent rags to riches fairytale “oh I was just promoting my drink on TV and it totally caught on” that she always spins.

by Anonymousreply 479August 29, 2018 7:20 PM

I think she may have been "broke" only relative to the other women--and maybe all her money went to the PR people.

by Anonymousreply 480August 29, 2018 7:40 PM

r479, Jill was a major fan favorite after season 1. I think current opinions cloud a lot of the judgments, same thing when the people said Bethenny was "always this way". No, she was not.

by Anonymousreply 481August 29, 2018 8:21 PM

R481 I know I’m just saying I personally was always disgusted by her - and not in any love to hate way.

R481 I agree about B but only to an extent. It’s always been clear as day that she was one tough, calculating bitch. She’s a certain breed of aggressive that I just can’t relate to. Her humor saved her, though. Now it’s just cuntiness.

by Anonymousreply 482August 29, 2018 8:26 PM

More please on dirty Bethenny and her use of opioids!

by Anonymousreply 483August 29, 2018 8:35 PM

R481, I remember how popular Jill was in season one, and maybe a bit early in season 2. I can only speak to what I felt, and I just loathed her at first sight, in the first episode--maybe her first scene--sitting in the back of the town car showing off the invitations that came in the mail (half of which looked like Saks flyers). Telling Simon and Alex that she knew the "owner" of a private school they were interested in, and flouncing out of that fashion show.

by Anonymousreply 484August 29, 2018 8:42 PM

So Carole also calls out Andy for being biased toward Bethenny? Tonight should be fun as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 485August 29, 2018 10:17 PM

It's endlessly amusing to read the warring RT comments during the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486August 29, 2018 10:18 PM

R486 damn, her fans are loyal.

I can’t even begin to get it. How in the world does that appeal to the masses?

by Anonymousreply 487August 29, 2018 10:45 PM

Whose fans?

by Anonymousreply 488August 29, 2018 11:07 PM

I don't know what season it was but the only time I liked Jill was when she went ice skating and twirled around the rink. She might have fallen also but it was still kind of sweet. And then later she screamed at Bethany that they were through and Bethany stood on the street by herself and wept like a little kid and I actually felt sad for her. I think that was the last time I felt sad for her. Now when she cries I just think "go buy it better".

by Anonymousreply 489August 30, 2018 12:44 AM

Just watched part 2 of the reunion and I have concluded--not for the first time or even the 20th--that Ramona has no redeeming social value and should be tied to the railroad tracks. Maybe Dorinda too. My God, they are insufferable.

As for the big drama of Carole and Bethenny, I don't understand what either of them is so upset about and am beginning to think the posters upthread were right that the two of them had an affair and it went bad.

by Anonymousreply 490August 30, 2018 1:15 AM

GO CAROLE!!!

by Anonymousreply 491August 30, 2018 1:22 AM

Why do these shows continue to act as if the talking heads are not filmed AFTER the fact, or at least AFTER filming a particular series of scenes?

by Anonymousreply 492August 30, 2018 1:24 AM

Carole must be friends with Kath Griffin.

by Anonymousreply 493August 30, 2018 1:25 AM

Regardless of how you feel about any of these women, that little grandpa turd Cohen needs to be put in his place. Cultivating and often encouraging the bad behavior and the fighting while simultaneously trying to call them out on it.

by Anonymousreply 494August 30, 2018 1:28 AM

He is the worst.

Or maybe tied with Ramona, who gets so excited when somebody else is getting blasted. Actually, they're all the worst.

by Anonymousreply 495August 30, 2018 1:29 AM

J'adore Carole.

by Anonymousreply 496August 30, 2018 1:30 AM

Funny how Bethenny was so emotional about this friendship on camera yet displayed none here at all.

by Anonymousreply 497August 30, 2018 1:34 AM

Probably because she was stoned on opioids. I look forward to her arrest for Dennis’s murder.

by Anonymousreply 498August 30, 2018 1:50 AM

I flinched when she mentioned how Dennis was helping Lu with her legal woes. I got a little choked up with Dorinda said she hopes she and Lu will eventually patch things up. I cringed when at the end Dennis popped up on my tv screen noting the episode was dedicated to him. Eeek.

by Anonymousreply 499August 30, 2018 1:53 AM

Tinsley spoke!

by Anonymousreply 500August 30, 2018 1:55 AM

Carole looked D-O-N-E with the b/s during the whole reunion, so I'm assuming either she knew she was leaving or she knew she was quitting.

I wish more HWs stood up to that gray midget.

by Anonymousreply 501August 30, 2018 1:57 AM

Bethenny is a bully.

by Anonymousreply 502August 30, 2018 2:01 AM

Bethenny is a disgusting human being.

by Anonymousreply 503August 30, 2018 2:04 AM

It's so hypocritical for them to try to drunk-shame Dorinda while trying to "praise" Luann after what happened OFF camera, ie a real life arrest.

by Anonymousreply 504August 30, 2018 2:16 AM

I really don't believe Dorinda was drunk when she made the mugshot comment to Lu. Maybe she had a drink or two but she wasn't her usual drunk self.

by Anonymousreply 505August 30, 2018 2:17 AM

Didn’t Bethenny unfollow the women after the show? Clearly they can’t stand her.

by Anonymousreply 506August 30, 2018 2:23 AM

Carole mentioned that B had already blocked her on Insta

by Anonymousreply 507August 30, 2018 2:24 AM

R436 Who are you, Columbo?

No, toxicology tests are not "mandatory". Do you have any idea of how many people are dying of overdoses in poor towns across Ohio? They don't have any room for them in the morgues, much less teams of coroners to do "mandatory" autopsies/ "tox screens"

Toxicology tests on deceased are complex and involve taking samples of bile, gastric contents, vitreous humor...not just blood/hair/urine. These are not "tox screens".

Unless there is concern re homicide/suicide/foul play - no autopsy is mandatory. That stopped about 25 years ago when I was in med school - insurance/hospitals stopped paying for most autopsies where foul play/medical accidents weren't suspected, and they were too expensive to be routine procedures. The path residents had to hang out the coroners to be able to do enough autopsies for training, as we were in a major metropolis with plenty of homicides.

Shields' family isn't going to let anyone scoop out his gastric contents and sample his vitreous humor - there will never be definitive proof of the cause of death.

by Anonymousreply 508August 30, 2018 2:25 AM

They were all talking about Bethenny blocking them from the beginning of the season.

by Anonymousreply 509August 30, 2018 2:29 AM

Well we knew Ramona asked for an invitation to Tom's NYE party but tonite we found out HE SAID NO. Hilarious. Yet, he invited Sonja. Or so she says. Btw, so far Sonja's role in this reunion is B's sidekick. She's quieter than Tinsley.

by Anonymousreply 510August 30, 2018 2:29 AM

Bethany was really grasping at straws tonight trying to defend herself.

by Anonymousreply 511August 30, 2018 2:31 AM

Bethenny is so mean - she has that grimey feel of the horse track. I can’t think of a single time anyone described her as nice.

by Anonymousreply 512August 30, 2018 2:33 AM

Has Tinsley mentioned her mugshot yet? Whenever she has nothing to say she brings up the mugshot. It's all she's got.

by Anonymousreply 513August 30, 2018 2:39 AM

Get him, Carole!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514August 30, 2018 3:19 AM

Bethenny's smile in that moment = she knew Carole's goose was cooked?

by Anonymousreply 515August 30, 2018 3:25 AM

B to Sonja as they are walking to the reunion sound stage: " . . . Keep your mouth shut if you wanna be around next season."

by Anonymousreply 516August 30, 2018 3:34 AM

Love Carole's attack.

by Anonymousreply 517August 30, 2018 3:36 AM

Bethenny couldn't really defend herself so she fell back on sarcasm, mocking, and condescension. It was rather pathetic.

Her big mistake was to get close to someone intelligent enough to see through all her artifice. She should stick to dumb bunnies like Sonja.

by Anonymousreply 518August 30, 2018 3:36 AM

C is a hypocrite. When she and B were friends, both B abd C ripped Jules to shreds and C never held B accountable for what she said about others. C even joined in a the shit talking. Now that C is in the line of fire, it’s a problem?? B has been the same way for 10 years while C has changed overnight. What C says about B has no merit. C needs to STFU and leave with what little grace and dignity she may have left

by Anonymousreply 519August 30, 2018 3:39 AM

R519, exactly. Carole was always B's sidekick in the past 3 seasons. She did tons of dirty work for B.

by Anonymousreply 520August 30, 2018 3:41 AM

While they had some pretense of friendship, the other women could handle Bethenny’s sarcastic remarks. Now that they hate her, there will be no tolerance of her bullying. This is why I can’t understand why Bethenny would stay, and why I completely understand why Carole left.

by Anonymousreply 521August 30, 2018 3:44 AM

The Berkshires episode where B rips into Lu, screaming at her about being slut, etc., the camera crew/editors got a shot of C standing upstairs on the stairwell landing, listening to every word.

by Anonymousreply 522August 30, 2018 3:44 AM

It’s also clear the other women are sick of Bethenny getting preferential treatment.

by Anonymousreply 523August 30, 2018 3:46 AM

So Bethenny is mad about Carole’s blogs and Carole is mad about Bethenny’s testimonials? Lez dramatic

by Anonymousreply 524August 30, 2018 4:12 AM

That whole bs fight was all ego, B, was driving C away before she could be 'dumped' because C has friends outside of B and isn't residing in her rectum any more let alone towing the BS PR-peddling that's been going on with B and C since they teamed up , its pathological with her to kill anything before it can leave her, and god forbid that she share the press on the patron saint of Puerto Rico businexploitation she engaged in there. The skinnybitch isn't leaving unless she's got her own show to move onto, and she's going to milk her latest tragedy in the press, and her SL for next year. The women (Sonja/Lu atleast) will continue to cowtow to her, she's a tyrannical bitch who'd go to any lengths to sabotage any one of them. B and C are two snipey bitches with superiority complexes and had/have that in common, just look at ANY trip NOT planned by B and how horrible the two of them were up until C decided to pursue more 'serious endeavors; because she's having her credibility called on the carpet by a woman made famous by marketing the right product/lifestyle at the high time...and its not like Radzi needs the work- and she doesnt seem as HUNGRY for $$$$ as B.

I actually thought once B got C off the show (by the drama or by threatening Bravo that they'd lose their golden goose, she'd announce her departure, but have a feeling she'll do one more RH's season and then work up another attempt at a spinoff- to which I wish her well in getting...doubt she will be able to keep it but that's another chestnut...

Have to say its good to see someone call Andy on his BS on this especially, he earned that gift, I just hope that it escalates next week. (how good is the secrets revealed ep. going to be????)

by Anonymousreply 525August 30, 2018 4:43 AM

It’s revealing that after the reunion, Bethenny attacked Carole and Ramona on social media. Kind of supports their claim that B doesn’t support other women. Bethenny has is constantly insulting the other women, especially if they dare to fight back. Like an alpha bitch, she will only support you if you grovel to her like no story Sonya.

by Anonymousreply 526August 30, 2018 4:51 AM

The look on Andy's face when Carole asked if he was scared of Bethenny was priceless. He was so pissed and I loved that she went there. His obvious favoritism on these reunions has gone unchecked for so long that he doesn't even try to hide it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 527August 30, 2018 6:24 AM

Carole is definitely coming out of this looking the best. Nothing B said or did on the couch was effective in disproving Carole's point.

by Anonymousreply 528August 30, 2018 6:52 AM

R528, sure she did. B didn't bash Carole.

by Anonymousreply 529August 30, 2018 6:58 AM

[quote] little grandpa turd Cohen needs to be put in his place

It was DEEEE-LICIOUS, seeing Carole tell him that he was full of shit! It was about fucking time that someone said it.

Watching him on Part 2 was so disgusting. It was like he was carrying on a single conversation with Bethenny, and nobody else was in the fucking room! He wouldn't let the other ladies talk, and completely ignored them, unless he wanted an answer from them directly. Otherwise, all of his attention was on Bitchenny.

[quote] It's so hypocritical for them to try to drunk-shame Dorinda while trying to "praise" Luann after what happened OFF camera, ie a real life arrest.

And especially since Methenny was probably high on coke and oxy, herself. Fucking hypocritical cunt.

This is why people hate her.

[quote] B didn't bash Carole

How much did you get paid to post that, R529?

Carole is right about he passive aggressiveness and gaslighting. Bethenny truly does string a narrative, and takes little digs here and there, so that she ends up trying to make herself look good in the end.

Oh Carole doesn't have kids, Carole doesn't have a career, Carole is "America's Houseguest," Carole is trying to look younger by taking selfies and getting a haircut. Bethenny does this to EVERYONE. The she says, "point to one thing I said." And it doesn't sound like such a big deal BY ITSELF.

But it's when you put the whole narrative together, of all the digs and lies that she told during the season, THAT'S what is infuriating to the other women. Because it seems small when you take one little incident, but it's when you put them together over the course of months, and see how she has a consistent pattern of making you look bad, that's the real issue. And that's why Carole was so fed up.

It's also why Bethenny can't maintain friendships or relationships. She is hateful and toxic.

[quote] Her big mistake was to get close to someone intelligent enough to see through all her artifice

Exactly.

I love how when Methenny asked Carole, so last year, you didn't think those things about me, but this year, you did?

And Carole said, "actually I started thinking about that last year..." Haha. Carole knew that Methenny was a narcissistic, sociopathic, egomaniacal shrew when she first became friends with her, but I guess she remained her friend for convenience.

It's so exhausting being friends with someone like Bethenny, because she's exactly like Trump. So thin-skinned, can't take criticism, can't be wrong, and if you say one bad thing about them, then you're on the shit list and dumped as a friend.

You can't be truly honest with someone like that, so the friendship will always be fake.

[quote] I cringed when at the end Dennis popped up on my tv screen noting the episode was dedicated to him. Eeek.

Same here. It was in such bad taste.

Naturally, it must have been recommended by Executive Producer Andy Cohen, and Executive Producer Methenny Frankel.

To pretend that it was some sad, natural passing, and not some drug induced overdose death. Always trying to portray Frankelstein in some sympathetic and positive light.

Keep spinning, spinning, and spinning, you manipulative pieces of shit.

by Anonymousreply 530August 30, 2018 7:15 AM

I would actually believe Carole DID quit after that.

by Anonymousreply 531August 30, 2018 11:27 AM

Carole completely quit BEFORE the filming. She had no more fucks to give.

by Anonymousreply 532August 30, 2018 11:38 AM

LMAO! And she still doesn't!

7 people in a control room!! GO CAROLE!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533August 30, 2018 12:26 PM

awesome!

go down Andy and stay down, freak!

by Anonymousreply 534August 30, 2018 1:04 PM

R526, Bethenny attacked Carole and Ramona on social media post-reunion? Where, precisely?

I am so completely sick of this "you don't support other women" battle cry--Ramona's mantra for the last two seasons, and now picked up by Carole. Why should she support people of either gender (sorry, any gender) if she doesn't think support is warranted? What kind of stupid gender politics is at work? Why in the world should Bethenny be supportive of Ramona, who is mean as a snake, socially inappropriate and batshit crazy.

Bethenny is pretty toxic, but none of these bitches is anywhere on the pleasant spectrum. The fact is that they're jealous of her because she became successful while on the show. Ramona has been harping for two seasons on how Bethenny had advantages growing up that Ramona didn't have and it's ALL SO UNFAIR BOO HOO.

by Anonymousreply 535August 30, 2018 1:29 PM

R530, I'm beginning to think that you (and a few other posters, including the "ramona" troll) know these women personally, and have an axe to grind with Bethenny on a personal level. These one-note attacks on Bethenny as a drug abuser, murderer, etc. are both childish and offensive.

Are you Jason?

by Anonymousreply 536August 30, 2018 1:34 PM

Didn't someone else say that the callers on WWHL are all fake and fed questions? And that all the questions supposedly from Twitter, etc are made up by the staff?

by Anonymousreply 537August 30, 2018 2:05 PM

After the reunion, Bethenny said on social media that Carole was fired and Ramona is not a real businesswoman. She felt attacked so attacked back. Then Dennis died and Jason was ruled a fit parent.

by Anonymousreply 538August 30, 2018 2:25 PM

I don't think those are particularly heinous attacks, not least because they are true (at least re Ramona). She's really on the ropes, and I'm surprised she signed on for Season 11. Maybe she didn't want to be run off by Ramona and Dorinda, but it's no in her interest to keep going with this.

by Anonymousreply 539August 30, 2018 2:33 PM

I believe nothing that comes out of Bethenney's mouth. She really showed her ass this second reunion installment. Her drug use has been a non secret, as has been the others. Mandy is truly up her ass. The Dorinda drinking / drunk / problem went on forever and was dull. Notice how no one brought up cocaine? They are ALL on it.

by Anonymousreply 540August 30, 2018 3:11 PM

[quote] Bethenny said on social media that Carole was fired and Ramona is not a real businesswoman. Then Dennis died and Jason was ruled a fit parent.

I think that Nene Leakes said it best: "You never can win when you're DIRTY, honey!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541August 30, 2018 3:16 PM

Please. NeNe Leakes never said anything best in her entire life.

by Anonymousreply 542August 30, 2018 3:26 PM

Carole and Tinsley are apparently not even that close anymore, so that was another relationship of convenience.

by Anonymousreply 543August 30, 2018 3:34 PM

Bethenny resigns due to Beam and money, Brynn comes last.

by Anonymousreply 544August 30, 2018 3:37 PM

r543 Where are you getting that from?

by Anonymousreply 545August 30, 2018 3:37 PM

Have we sunk so low that we're now quoting Nene?

by Anonymousreply 546August 30, 2018 3:38 PM

[quote] Her drug use has been a non secret, as has been the others. Mandy is truly up her ass. The Dorinda drinking / drunk / problem went on forever and was dull.

I agree, that was boring as shit. Something like 30 minutes total of grilling Dorinda about her drinking on the show, calling her an alcoholic.

When Carole called her "narcissistic," she had the nerve to say "are you a doctor?"

So I'm glad that Dorinda brought up "Are YOU a doctor, when you called me an alcoholic??"

Fucking hypocritical bitch. She calls out EVERYONE, acting like some sort of know-it-all, and yet when people call HER out, she can't fucking take it.

Just like Donald Trump.

And once again, the REAL alcoholic - LuAnn - gets a pass, doing yet ANOTHER stint in "rehab" (aka her sick note), so that she doesn't have to face the music.

Favortism? Oh no, not at all! *rolling eyes*

by Anonymousreply 547August 30, 2018 3:40 PM

So the new season will begin with Dorinda not speaking to Lu and no one speaking to B? I guess we'll have lots of scenes of Tinsley trying on wedding dresses.

by Anonymousreply 548August 30, 2018 3:45 PM

Just took a stroll through Carole's twitter feed. She refers to herself as a princess at least twice, and with no apparent irony. Tacky and self-reverential.

by Anonymousreply 549August 30, 2018 3:50 PM

I kept waiting for Bethenny's face to crack last night. She is looking rough!

by Anonymousreply 550August 30, 2018 3:52 PM

Thats so interesting, R543. How odd that there's not even a hint of this anywhere online. Oh, maybe Bethenny told you this herself.

by Anonymousreply 551August 30, 2018 3:52 PM

r549 well, at this point, why the hell not? She has been dragged, here and everywhere. Now that she grew some balls, why not go for it? Methinks Mandy has some deep regrets, and she is showing it to him.

by Anonymousreply 552August 30, 2018 3:55 PM

[quote] Methinks Mandy has some deep regrets

Please, that bitch is BOUGHT AND PAID FOR by Bethenny, and it was quite evident at this reunion.

I just love how Carole stuck it to him with "YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!" so that the entire Bravo Universe could hear it.

And then the follow up was even better: "Are you afraid of her, TOO??" Haha!

Carole made Andy look like exactly the pussy that he is, and she quite put him in his place.

Then she dropped the mic, quit the show, and left those two cunts holding their "jocks."

Carole definitely wins.

by Anonymousreply 553August 30, 2018 4:00 PM

Exactly r553 and it must have felt really, really good.

by Anonymousreply 554August 30, 2018 4:03 PM

We know Miss C is a petty bitch.

Do we believe Carole?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555August 30, 2018 5:56 PM

r545, apparently it's discussed in the third part of the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 556August 30, 2018 5:56 PM

Well, in any case Tinsley won't have anyone to film with except Dorinda, who is a huge liability and, as I'm sure Tins' upstart mummy would say, NOCD.

by Anonymousreply 557August 30, 2018 6:11 PM

R120... Tinsley was there, but I get it. She might as not as well be there.. she has no relevance.

by Anonymousreply 558August 30, 2018 6:17 PM

Set your DVRs, girls! Lu is getting a one hour WWHL one-on-one with Andy following next weeks part 3. Our fav housewife will get the last laugh.

by Anonymousreply 559August 30, 2018 6:23 PM

There really are no consequences for this bitch, are there?

by Anonymousreply 560August 30, 2018 6:29 PM

White privilege all around the board. She fought with a police officer nothing happens! She resisted arrest, nothing happens! She gets out of the patrol car, nothing happens! She got out of the hand cuffs, nothing happens! She was never shot or beaten within an inch of her life. Why? She's a white woman.

She gets to skip reunions and pull rehab stunts, nothing happens!

Let's face it, luann gets to do whatever she wants. I bet if this was Atlanta or Potomac these types of passes wouldn't be getting handed out at all.

No one can't tell me white privilege isn't real.

by Anonymousreply 561August 30, 2018 6:39 PM

Andy's been sucking Luann's cock even more in the last few seasons. She was the first one (,maybe only one?) who had her own "where did they come from?" specials, and he was constantly having her sing on WWHL, and even had her perform at a big show in LA.

The fact that Bethenny started sucking Lu's cock this season is no coincidence, either.

by Anonymousreply 562August 30, 2018 6:47 PM

And after pulling a rehab stunt to skip the reunion, she gets her very own Bravo special. Just LuAnn, for an entire hour. No wonder she acts so entitled--she IS.

by Anonymousreply 563August 30, 2018 6:47 PM

R561 Oh please. She was a drunken fool and the cops could see how harmless she was. Don't envy her. She's nothing to ascribe too. Women aren't shot by cops like men are, black or white. Oh she gets to skip a reunion! Really? That's white privilege? You know this is a tv show, right?

by Anonymousreply 564August 30, 2018 6:51 PM

Whether or not it's "white privilege" (which does seem a stretch), the woman certainly has, and always has had, a sense of entitlement and a very high opinion of herself.

by Anonymousreply 565August 30, 2018 6:56 PM

r562 he's always hungry for cocks that are bigger than his (which isn't a very hard feat to achieve)

by Anonymousreply 566August 30, 2018 7:00 PM

I wonder if the Lu favoritism has to do with the fact that she's aligned with Bethenny now.

Dorinda may not have acted the best this season, but I absolutely hate them piling on her for drinking while making Luann seem like a victim in her own drinking.

by Anonymousreply 567August 30, 2018 7:09 PM

r557, if Tinsley is back, she will also become more "friendly" with Ramona. Trust.

by Anonymousreply 568August 30, 2018 7:11 PM

Ha! R241

by Anonymousreply 569August 30, 2018 7:11 PM

Dorinda (whom I loathe) made an interesting point last night: Lu didn't go to rehab the first time because she recognized that she had a problem; she went because the judge told her to. And clearly she went back this summer to avoid taking any heat at the reunion. I assume Dorinda's point was that Luann isn't any more self aware than she is.

by Anonymousreply 570August 30, 2018 7:14 PM

Regarding Carole, I see a book about RHONY in her future.

by Anonymousreply 571August 30, 2018 7:25 PM

Settle those score Radzi

by Anonymousreply 572August 30, 2018 7:33 PM

Isn't there some clause about speaking about the BTS stuff, or else why wouldn't every ex HW be trying to get a book deal talking about insider stuff?

by Anonymousreply 573August 30, 2018 7:41 PM

R573, Yes. Bravo has strict contracts with everyone who appears on their shows. You sign your life away for the time you're on a Bravo show, and for a couple years afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 574August 30, 2018 8:00 PM

LuAnn gets preferential treatment because she's been a champ at bringing the drama while remaining somewhat likable. Her life has been one dramatic storyline after another since the Count divorced her.

by Anonymousreply 575August 30, 2018 8:06 PM

Like why wouldn't someone like Lynne's beef curtains write a HW tell all if she could? Something must prevent that.

by Anonymousreply 576August 30, 2018 8:06 PM

They touched on it last night, but I think it's obvious Luann got addicted to creating drama. She got a sense of being the real center of attention on the show and loved it.

by Anonymousreply 577August 30, 2018 8:08 PM

She is a woman who rarely goes more than an hour without posting to her IG--like her every waking moment has to be shared And this isn't limited to her "cabaret show"; the last few days she's posted countless photos of herself in a bikini on her little motorboat. She's a complete exhibitionist, worse even than Jill.

by Anonymousreply 578August 30, 2018 8:14 PM

Carole loves to cry “bullying” when someone says mean things about her, but calls it demanding “accountability” when she bashed someone. This is all about how Adam didn’t want to continue the Mrs Robinson Game. Carole doesn’t have a kid; true. Carole doesn’t have a career; that is also true, especially now that she got canned by Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 579August 30, 2018 8:15 PM

Carole should have gotten up off the couch and kicked their asses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580August 30, 2018 8:20 PM

I think All Bethenny meant by not having a kid is that Carole may not understand the balancing act required to maintain a high-pressure career and give a child the attention it needs.

I think Ramona may have meant it more as a feather in her cap. Because Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 581August 30, 2018 8:22 PM

Does anyone else think Carole looks like a lizard at the reunion? That snakelike dress on her slouchy body and weird blond hair with the unflattering center part. Plus her face kind of comes to a point just below her nose. And she's giving the stink-eye left and right the whole time.

by Anonymousreply 582August 30, 2018 8:31 PM

Part 3 will be the second time someone has lunged at Carole at the reunion! The first time was Lu threatening to choke her (unaired season 7) and this year it's Bethenny who, if she had had one more button pushed, would have definitely flicked her iphone directly into Carole after shoving that text in her face.

by Anonymousreply 583August 30, 2018 8:35 PM

Seriously, R583? Is there a clip of this somewhere?

by Anonymousreply 584August 30, 2018 8:58 PM

Did Teresa really push Andy into the couch? LOL.

Who are these women to lecture anyone about drinking? Bethenny sells liquor!

by Anonymousreply 585August 30, 2018 9:11 PM

I do remember the Teresa assault. Woman's an animal.

by Anonymousreply 586August 30, 2018 9:19 PM

The promo clip for the reunion shows Bethenny standing up to Carole and saying “Boo-yah bitch.”

by Anonymousreply 587August 30, 2018 9:19 PM

.....with her phone practically up Carole's nose. Yes, that is unfortunate. Does anyone still say Boo-ya Bitch?

by Anonymousreply 588August 30, 2018 9:26 PM

Did anyone ever say, "Boo-yah bitch"?

by Anonymousreply 589August 30, 2018 9:32 PM

Not I.

by Anonymousreply 590August 30, 2018 9:57 PM

Nor I.

by Anonymousreply 591August 30, 2018 10:06 PM

[quote]What C says about B has no merit.

Bullshit. Carole has got Beth's M.O. down to a T. You may not like what she said. But there's no denying she sees through all B's tricks.

Beth can't win any argument based on facts. She asks questions then refuses to allow the person to speak. She nitpicks and dissects every word, however trivial. Exactly the tactics of a liar, as Carole correctly pointed out.

by Anonymousreply 592August 30, 2018 10:09 PM

I won't miss Carol. She was always dull.

by Anonymousreply 593August 30, 2018 10:12 PM

Created a new thread for Part 12.

You bitches have a lot to bitch about!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594August 31, 2018 12:22 AM

RSG will love that he is the topic of the boo-yah

by Anonymousreply 595August 31, 2018 1:58 AM

Carole was absolutely right in that Bethenny was intentionally milking the drama and wanted to drag it out, likely in cahoots with production. The several times she made it a point to move seats, as if a fight with Carole wasn't "scheduled" at that point. It made no sense.

by Anonymousreply 596August 31, 2018 2:01 AM

I can assure you that the other women feel the same way about Bethenny that Carole does but, unlike Carole, they desperately need the paycheck and won't stand up to her. Sonja, in particular, is as transparent as glass in her attempt to keep her job by kissing Bethenny's bony ass.

by Anonymousreply 597August 31, 2018 2:42 AM

r597, but what would Bravo do? Recast the whole show? If the women stood up to her together, what would happen? Why can't they refuse to film with her like the BH ladies did with Brandi?

by Anonymousreply 598August 31, 2018 2:55 AM

New thread everyone:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599August 31, 2018 3:19 AM

Done!

by Anonymousreply 600August 31, 2018 4:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!