Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of New York City Season 10 - Part TWELVE

The reunion continues...

by Anonymousreply 600September 18, 2018 2:42 AM

Carole’s pouty face was the star of the show.

by Anonymousreply 1August 31, 2018 1:55 AM

Lu's attitude during her one on one's in the cabaret episode where she was talking about her show and how great she looked and how everyone was jealous of her shows how quickly she turned from humble drunk back to her old narcissistic self. I can easily see her spinning out of control after that.

by Anonymousreply 2August 31, 2018 1:59 AM

She has to have random drug and alcohol testing for a year. I don't think she can go that long. She's going to have to get lucky and she's not all that lucky..

by Anonymousreply 3August 31, 2018 2:02 AM

Andy Cohen is full of shit!

by Anonymousreply 4August 31, 2018 2:31 AM

Based on the way she talks about it, Lu clearly doesn't understand what rehab is for. I think she sees these places as spas, and when she feels well rested she checks out. She's nowhere near rock bottom, and no closer to self-awareness than she ever was. "From Connecticut to Countess to Cabaret Star" indeed.

by Anonymousreply 5August 31, 2018 2:38 AM

Lu's Googling homes in the Cayman Islands from her 'yoga vacation' as we speak -

by Anonymousreply 6August 31, 2018 2:47 AM

Yoga pants.

by Anonymousreply 7August 31, 2018 4:43 AM

Any news updates on Bethenny’s use of opioids and the ongoing investigation of her hand in murdering Dennis? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 8August 31, 2018 5:01 AM

Ugly truth

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 31, 2018 5:08 AM

Part TWELVE of this thread?! Godalmighty.

For people who profess to hate, hate, HATE Andy "Fuckface" Cohen, you screamers sure do seem to spend an inordinate amount of time on his moronic creations . . .

by Anonymousreply 10August 31, 2018 5:11 AM

Lol Ramona at R8.

by Anonymousreply 11August 31, 2018 5:13 AM

Your brand is done!

by Anonymousreply 12August 31, 2018 5:15 AM

[quote] For people who profess to hate, hate, HATE Andy "Fuckface" Cohen, you screamers sure do seem to spend an inordinate amount of time on his moronic creations

Just because we watch the show inspired by a scumbag, doesn't mean that we can't watch it.

How many of us watch Project Runway, which was a Harvey Weinstein production?

Assholes can make good tv. So what?

by Anonymousreply 13August 31, 2018 5:23 AM

One could see in Part II that Carole had reached sufficient with Bethenny and her toxic bullshit. Enough already. Carole can't get away from the witch fast enough. I'll miss her.

by Anonymousreply 14August 31, 2018 6:04 AM

I honestly think (no joke!) that Methenny and Candy Ohen told the makeup department for the reunion, to make Carole look as horrible as possible.

All of the other ladies had their hair and makeup done so nicely, and yet they made Carole's hair and makeup look simply AWFUL!

It's a tactic used by production, when they want to make one of the ladies look bad.

They'll really stoop to the lowest levels of scumbaggery, to fight their enemies.

Yet another reason to hate those two jackals.

by Anonymousreply 15August 31, 2018 6:11 AM

I thought each Housewife pays for her own glam squad.

by Anonymousreply 16August 31, 2018 7:03 AM

Carole always looks pretty bad and has horrible taste in fashion. It's not just at the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 17August 31, 2018 7:26 AM

Looking beyond the reunion, I can't see what the eleventh season of this show will be like with the death of Bethenny's BF, Lu back drinking, Carole gone and Tinsley back (for whatever reason). I think Dorinda will likely have another rough season with the alliance of Bethenny, LuAnn and Sonja coming for her. Ramona will be Ramona. Will they drop a new woman in to the mix? It's probably going to be a strange, off season for the show.

by Anonymousreply 18August 31, 2018 9:01 AM

r18, they do need someone fresh after 2 season of the exact same cast.

by Anonymousreply 19August 31, 2018 11:44 AM

I thought part of Luann's new plea deal was that she can't drink for a year...?

by Anonymousreply 20August 31, 2018 11:46 AM

Carole should go back to her Melania hair. It looked way better. Dorinda's hair was yellow. Not a good look. Her Jovani was nice though.

by Anonymousreply 21August 31, 2018 11:48 AM

I think production did have it out for Carole. Her hair was a hot mess, and they took every opportunity to zoom In on her gloomy, melty scowl from the worst possible angle, which did not do her fillers any favors.

by Anonymousreply 22August 31, 2018 12:58 PM

I think production would have been hard pressed to find a good angle for Carole. Her face has been pulled so tight that she can no longer close her mouth around those teef, and she does scowl a lot. I thought she was a sanctimonious, nasty bitch on the reunion, and her team of mean-girl acolytes did her cause no favors.

by Anonymousreply 23August 31, 2018 1:27 PM

The B stans are out early this morning

by Anonymousreply 24August 31, 2018 1:38 PM

I agree, R24.

They forced Carole off the show, and yet they're still attacking her.

I can only imagine how threatened and insecure they are about Carole. Because she's WINNING.

I see so many similarities between Bethenny and Trump.

Always lying. Never admit you're wrong. Attack, even when you're winning.

They're both like wounded, ferocious, rabid animals backed into a corner.

by Anonymousreply 25August 31, 2018 3:10 PM

It shouldn't need explaining, but it's possible to dislike both Carole AND Bethenny. The immaturity on these threads is really astounding.

by Anonymousreply 26August 31, 2018 3:18 PM

[quote] Attack, even when you're winning.

That should read, "Attack, even after you've gotten what you wanted."

Meaning, she got Carole off the show, with the help of that little troll who hosted the reunion.

Bethenny definitely isn't winning, since she's so hated. Carole is winning.

by Anonymousreply 27August 31, 2018 3:24 PM

But winning what?

by Anonymousreply 28August 31, 2018 3:43 PM

Her freedom!

by Anonymousreply 29August 31, 2018 4:04 PM

Don't be silly; she could have had her freedom at any time. It seems to me that the "prize" here is some sort of moral victory, at least if Carole's tweets and IG posts and polls are to be believed--and she declared herself the winner long before the reunion aired. To be crowned the Queen of the Moral High Ground among a group of Bravo HWs ain't hardly a stunning achievement.

by Anonymousreply 30August 31, 2018 4:13 PM

She is a winner for calling out Bethinnie and Andy on their lies and bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 31August 31, 2018 4:22 PM

And you are a winner for the most creative spelling of Bethenny, ever. Well done, R31.

by Anonymousreply 32August 31, 2018 4:23 PM

Anyone who calls Mandy Cohen out on her bullshit deserves a gold star.

by Anonymousreply 33August 31, 2018 4:34 PM

I see Carole as the loser. She orchestrated a coup and got axed by the very person she tried to best. It wasn’t a good look for her...especially as she continues to declare herself somehow the winner of the war she lost. She got fired and now has no more money for see-through dresses. That is everyone else’s win, but I think she’s not done with her Forever 21 phase.

by Anonymousreply 34August 31, 2018 4:34 PM

Bethenny only ever "appears" to "win" because she talks over people and shoots out the nonsensical quips quickly. It's the Nene Leakes school of b/s.

by Anonymousreply 35August 31, 2018 4:37 PM

Nobody "won" anything; there was nothing of value at stake. It was a ridiculous fight and neither of them looked good--nor did Ramona and the drunk.

by Anonymousreply 36August 31, 2018 4:50 PM

r36, tell that to the frau fans who have heated debates as to which woman came out on top and won the argument.

by Anonymousreply 37August 31, 2018 4:55 PM

No point in telling the frau fans anything. I can't even figure out what the fight's about---who's the meanest?

by Anonymousreply 38August 31, 2018 5:03 PM

R33, anyone who calls Andy Cohen "Mandy" deserves a kick in the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 39August 31, 2018 5:39 PM

Carole quit the show. Bravo loves conflict. The B/C conflict was precisely what Bravo loves most. But Carole wants no more of it.

by Anonymousreply 40August 31, 2018 5:53 PM

And that's what offended her principles? How very high-minded of her.

by Anonymousreply 41August 31, 2018 6:22 PM

Carole used to scissor with Bethany, and she dumped her.

by Anonymousreply 42August 31, 2018 6:40 PM

I think that thought has crossed everyone's mind, R42.

by Anonymousreply 43August 31, 2018 6:47 PM

Carole wants Tinsley.

by Anonymousreply 44August 31, 2018 6:54 PM

Did you just get out of solitary confinement?

by Anonymousreply 45August 31, 2018 6:57 PM

I want to see Carole, Heather, and Kristen come back so that they can HAMMER Bethenny into the ground.

They'd turn her into mush.

by Anonymousreply 46August 31, 2018 7:10 PM

R46 Kristen??!? WTF would she have to contribute?

by Anonymousreply 47August 31, 2018 8:34 PM

Kristen makes Tinz look like Ruth Bader Ginsburg

by Anonymousreply 48August 31, 2018 9:17 PM

They are both completely hopeless.

All our New York HWs are busy today. LuMan and Zaaaarin are declaring undying loyalty to each other all over social media (I'm loyal to the end. No, I am), and everyone's favorite Defender of Principles has pulled up a chair over at twitter and has amassed something like 80 tweets today, clapping back at her critics, loyally defending her friend Dorinda's drinking and, interestingly, hinting rather ominously that Bethenny actually did something at the beginning of the season that ruined the friendship.

Wonder what is was......

by Anonymousreply 49August 31, 2018 9:41 PM

Probably she fucked Adam. I'm sure he's always on the look for a meal ticket.

by Anonymousreply 50August 31, 2018 11:00 PM

well, that's a thought, I guess. Carole's anger is way out of proportion in terms of what can be pieced together from the show. And it looks even more so since B's in mourning and not engaging.

by Anonymousreply 51August 31, 2018 11:05 PM

I think Carole saw through Bethenny’s BS and Bethenny really let her guard down and fell in love with Carol, then felt dumped even if it was a setup. Then Bethenny got mad with the blogs etc. Then you have Bethenny and Andy thinking they are superior cunts. It’s like high school but for loser New Yorkers.

by Anonymousreply 52September 1, 2018 1:58 AM

Carole seems to downplay her relationship with Tinsley next week.

by Anonymousreply 53September 1, 2018 3:43 AM

r49, she tried to eat Carole's snatch.

by Anonymousreply 54September 1, 2018 3:44 AM

Carole, the Kennedys still do not want anything to do with you!

by Anonymousreply 55September 1, 2018 3:48 AM

Here's what I don't understand, the Jovani dresses that Luann wore for her cabaret, where did they come from. I know they came from John the dry cleaner but where did he get them? Were they all clothes that customers never picked up from his shop?

by Anonymousreply 56September 1, 2018 4:01 AM

That's the plot of American Hustle R56.

by Anonymousreply 57September 1, 2018 4:43 AM

R56/R57 - Not quite. The Jovani dresses were merely John's and Doris' marching for freebies.

by Anonymousreply 58September 1, 2018 4:46 AM

Happier times w/Carole and Bethenny...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59September 1, 2018 8:15 AM

The dresses were loned to Lu thanks to Dorinda.

by Anonymousreply 60September 1, 2018 8:20 AM

R60 or loaned.

by Anonymousreply 61September 1, 2018 9:24 AM

r59, did they just fuck?

by Anonymousreply 62September 1, 2018 12:22 PM

They tried, R62, but Carole's bones are so brittle

she thought she'd fractured something

So in the end, they just laid on the bed while Carole counted her fur babies to go to sleep

by Anonymousreply 63September 1, 2018 4:17 PM

I still feel there's something big missing from the story of what caused the Carole vs. Bethenny War of Season 12

I think the producers know it too - but they can't or won't complete the narrative

by Anonymousreply 64September 1, 2018 4:19 PM

Agree. I think everyone associated with the show knows it, and nobody's talking. I'm almost convinced of a lesbian affair gone wrong.

by Anonymousreply 65September 1, 2018 4:21 PM

That video, R59, was funny and sweet - it makes me sad that their friendship is over

LuAnn is from Berlin, Connecticut and she does pronounce things in a funny, pretentious way

P.S. Carole took the jitney to the Hamptons?

by Anonymousreply 66September 1, 2018 4:26 PM

Didn’t the other women remark how much they loved one another? That seemed weird.

by Anonymousreply 67September 1, 2018 5:00 PM

Rumors are that Bravo cameras will be filming Luann and Jill at the US open this week

by Anonymousreply 68September 1, 2018 5:06 PM

Has Jill commented at all about the Bethenny/Carole feud?

by Anonymousreply 69September 1, 2018 5:21 PM

[quote] Rumors are that Bravo cameras will be filming Luann and Jill drinking at the US open this week

by Anonymousreply 70September 1, 2018 5:31 PM

Apparently Doris dresses up as a Nutcracker for John in the bedroom? RHONY is really working overtime this season! See link below.

In reference to Carole, I really can’t see Bravo firing her. Unlike Aviva that caused controversy, Carole has always participated in cast trips/functions during her time on the show. We’ve never heard rumors that production has had issues dealing with her. Granted Bethenny does have juice with Bravo but enough power to get Carole fired? Carole would be at the center of a lot of the drama going into the next season. I guess we will never know the whole story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71September 1, 2018 5:48 PM

As if John could get any weirder...

by Anonymousreply 72September 1, 2018 5:52 PM

Both Sonja and Ramona have all but said Carole and Bethenney had a Relationship with a capital R. I think I mentioned this in a prior thread. Those two dropped some pretty big hints both on the show and in interviews. I'm sure they are bound by some blood oath ordered by Bethenney not to spill the whole story.

by Anonymousreply 73September 1, 2018 5:54 PM

R71, the source is that Rob Schuter (sp) guy. I don't buy it. He plants shit for pay. He was on Jill's payroll forever, who knows who is really behind this stupid fake story.

by Anonymousreply 74September 1, 2018 5:59 PM

Bethenny used to stay with Carole off camera

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75September 1, 2018 7:05 PM

Bethenney lets a lot hang out, I will give her that. So, if she and Carole were indeed LOVAHS, and I think they were, the only two reasons I can think of why she wouldn't want it to get out is some perceived harm to her shitty "brand". Though that seems stupid in this day and age that a lesbian relationship would not go over well with the flyover fraus who buy her dreck.

OR Carole dumped her, and Bethenney is far too narcissistic and "Alpha" to handle that getting out. I think she had much deeper feelings for Carole than may have been reciprocated. Actually, I think she was truly in love with her, while with Carole it was more of a friendly fling. I think Carole tried to back away slowly but that doesn't work with people like Bethenney, who kept pushing it and pushing it. The building anger that went to downright hatred on Bethenney's part kind of shores up that theory.

by Anonymousreply 76September 1, 2018 7:18 PM

No Bethenny and Carole did not have a sexual relationship. Sorry DL gay men. who think every relationship has to have a sexual component to it. Theirs didn't because they are both straight. Women aren't like you. We can spend the night and have fun and be girls and not want to have sex with each other because we like dick. Just like you.. Stop projecting.

by Anonymousreply 77September 1, 2018 8:04 PM

I disagree r77, that sort of vitriol (on both sides) does not come with a regular relationship. That is comes with a romantic relationship gone bad.

by Anonymousreply 78September 1, 2018 8:08 PM

I think R76 is right. Whether is got the a sexual relationship isn't the point.

by Anonymousreply 79September 1, 2018 9:59 PM

Who cares what women think? Go away Fannie Von Frau.

by Anonymousreply 80September 1, 2018 10:00 PM

Who cares what faggots think of real women?

by Anonymousreply 81September 1, 2018 10:36 PM

Die in a grease fire r81. Punch, Delete, FF, Block and Done!

by Anonymousreply 82September 1, 2018 10:39 PM

so does that mean you all think Bethenny had a lesbian relationship with Jill too? Their friendship breakup was pretty brutal and they were close friends longer than Bethenny was with Carole

by Anonymousreply 83September 1, 2018 11:10 PM

Already happening, R68.

by Anonymousreply 84September 1, 2018 11:35 PM

I think you can fall in love in non-sexual ways. I have been completely enamoured with someone and heartbroken when the friendship ended.

I think Bethenny is someone that is very passionate and controlling. Tinsley was used as an escape.

In saying that, anything is possible.

by Anonymousreply 85September 1, 2018 11:36 PM

Rob Shueter is completely unreliable. As R71 notes, he was on Jill's payroll for several years, for the epress purpose of planting whatever gossip would be the most helpful to her. He is a total slime.

by Anonymousreply 86September 1, 2018 11:38 PM

agree with R85.

by Anonymousreply 87September 1, 2018 11:39 PM

Isn't that Rob person the first to scoop Carole's exit though?

by Anonymousreply 88September 1, 2018 11:56 PM

I'm curious to see what Carole will do after leaving the show. I could see her getting her own show on MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 89September 2, 2018 12:02 AM

I would be flabbergasted if she got her own show. But I've been flabbergasted before.

Btw, both Kelly and Jill are filming with Luann this week; Kelly and Luann at the Hamptons Classic. If they are back on the show--even as "friends" --as Luann's allies, Bethenny's going to be left with Sonja.

by Anonymousreply 90September 2, 2018 12:35 AM

^^ Ah, this explains why it appeared Sonja was under a 'Gag Order' during the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 91September 2, 2018 12:39 AM

Running is bad for a woman Carols age and her face is bony because she is ridiculously skinny. Would it kill her to put on 5 pounds?

Did she quit the show? This is the only year I enjoyed her.

by Anonymousreply 92September 2, 2018 12:43 AM

I don't understand the connection you're making, R91.

by Anonymousreply 93September 2, 2018 12:44 AM

I hate Bethanny and I had stopped watching the show but I trued it again this year. Bethanny is a sociopath,I don't care for her constant lies.

by Anonymousreply 94September 2, 2018 12:47 AM

R93, Sonja sat there, during both episodes, barely saying anything, making faces, while strategically placed next to her meal ticket -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95September 2, 2018 12:51 AM

Bethenny's not going to have the time or the energy to look after Sonja; she'll be fighting for her life if Luann forms an alliance with Jill and Kelly--Bethenny and Kelly can barely be in the same city, and Jill is unlikely to give Bethenny any real support. She was pretty clear on the reunion that she was proceeding with a lot of caution where Jill's concerned.

Slightly different topic: I don't understand why both Doris and Carole made such a big deal out of what happens on or off camera. Doris jumped on B for not thanking her for that stupid nutcracker on camera although she conceded that B had thanked her profusely by text. Similar big deal when Doris asked B whether she'd had lunch with Jill and when B said she hadn't, Dorinda was quick to say "of course, it wouldn't be on camera" and Carole jumped in to agree. Do they think real life only happens when film' s rolling?

by Anonymousreply 96September 2, 2018 12:58 AM

I think their point, which may have got lost a bit, was that Bethenny performs for the cameras in a very visibly fake and narcissistic/egotistical way. Obviously all the women are somewhat fake and egotistical, but I think Bethennhy is perhaps very unsubtle about it, She was jumping around for twenty minutes for the cameras apparently, over the nutcracker thing, and when they were talking about the Jill thing, the implication wasn't that the camera should have been there at other times they met up but that there were no other times - that she seemed to, very unsubtly, perform the 'reconcilliation' for the benefit of the cameras.

I don't think Ramona or Dorinda have high morals in any sense, but I think even they were surprised by how readily Bethenny exploited a funeral for publicity and for a 'storyline' (with the consent of Jill, who exploited her own husband's funeral).

by Anonymousreply 97September 2, 2018 1:10 AM

Okay, I can see that. ^^^I won't argue that Bethenny didn't exploit the funeral (although I think Jill wins first prize for that), but I don't think she intended the "reconciliation" to extend past what we saw: a burying of the hatchet. She did her bit at the funeral and took her daughter to sit shiva--bringing the daughter was likely an act of kindness to Jill, who had never seen the kid. I can't be the only other human who has reached out to a former friend during a difficult time without wanting or expecting that it would lead to a full renewal of the friendship.

by Anonymousreply 98September 2, 2018 1:14 AM

A lot of fantasy in here. No one is filming at the US open.

by Anonymousreply 99September 2, 2018 1:20 AM

Who died? Did something important happen.

by Anonymousreply 100September 2, 2018 1:23 AM

Why do you ask?

by Anonymousreply 101September 2, 2018 1:27 AM

During this most recent season of RHONY, there was very little SG product placement, in comparison to past seasons.

Proof: B and her errand gurls cruise the DL!

by Anonymousreply 102September 2, 2018 1:30 AM

Brilliant, R102. Thanks for stopping by.

by Anonymousreply 103September 2, 2018 1:33 AM

^ B

by Anonymousreply 104September 2, 2018 1:37 AM

R77 is right, a lot of you are clueless as to how brutal friendship breakups between (straight) woman can be, and how vicious it can become.

Add in the dynamics of being on a high profile show together and fame and money and competition, and all the above is magnified times ten.

by Anonymousreply 105September 2, 2018 2:53 AM

I'm glad that Momma Car decided to leave the show, hopefully so she can buckle down and get serious about her education. If she had a "Sophomore Sappho" fling with Momma Beth, it is her own business, PLEASE let the young lady explore, grow, and self-actualize during these formative years!

It's time for our beloved fresh-faced IT girl, our beloved "Gidget in Gotham," to strike out on her own and spread her wings and explore NEW YORK CITY! as the zesty, zany young thing that she is. #TeamYouth #TeamUpAndComingYoungWomanCarole #TeamAdam'sNoGoodForYouHe'sTooOld

by Anonymousreply 106September 2, 2018 7:06 AM

Yes, poor Carole is at an impressionable age.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107September 2, 2018 7:59 AM

yes, r107, our dewey, young thing...Adam really borders on the criminal for robbing the cradle with our beautiful, young Carole.I hope our older sis, Avery, doesn't debauch her too much with her wild ways (at 19 or so...imagine!!!)

by Anonymousreply 108September 2, 2018 8:15 AM

Do we think the B reads DL for her Carole age comments?

by Anonymousreply 109September 2, 2018 11:44 AM

Somebody swiped my issue of Screen Romances. What caused the (temporary) bad feeling/3 month silence between Carole and Adam. Various people allude to it, but I don't recall ever hearing what it was.

by Anonymousreply 110September 2, 2018 1:04 PM

Hopefully for the last time - Andy Cohen did not create the Housewives franchise. I did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111September 2, 2018 1:12 PM

Miss C loves to take credit for everything.

by Anonymousreply 112September 2, 2018 1:14 PM

just got round to watching the second part of the reunion. Bethenny's creepy smile and knowing looks were insufferable. Also her pretence at caring for/about Luann were hilariously transparent - so bloody self-righteous. Does she think everyone has forgotten her vicious and unprovoked verbal attack on Luann at Dorinda's house a couple of years ago, and now she's lecturing Dorinda about being 'sensitive'? It's obvious that she'll drop her like a hot potato when it is no longer convenient for her to be her 'friend' - she's probably only involving herself now because she wants to have an ally next season.

The funny thing I've realised about calculating and manipulative people is that they think everyone is like them, such a strange world to live in.

by Anonymousreply 113September 2, 2018 2:51 PM

I would assume Bethenny knows better than to count on Luann for support next season. Lu has strengthened her bonds with Jill ZAAArin and Kelly K.B., who must be coming in as "friends." Sonja will gravitate toward the dominant group, and wasn't much of a support to B anyway. B will be entirely on her own.

by Anonymousreply 114September 2, 2018 3:04 PM

r114, don't believe everything you read here. Kelly is not going to film next season.

by Anonymousreply 115September 2, 2018 3:07 PM

I live in hope, R114.

by Anonymousreply 116September 2, 2018 3:09 PM

I have to wonder if perhaps there will be some sudden Bethenny/Tinsley "friendship" if Tinsley winds up staying.

by Anonymousreply 117September 2, 2018 3:10 PM

I don't know, r114 Jill would sell the soul she does not have to be fweinds with Bethenney again. I don't see her losing her only chance of being in Bethenney's circle however tentatively. They can play widows together. I hate that I'm thinking Jill is indeed coming back even if it is just as "friend of" status. I agree that there is NO way KKB is coming back. Bethenney would have shut that shit down fast.

by Anonymousreply 118September 2, 2018 3:11 PM

I think a Bethenny - Tinsley friendship is about as likely as a Bethenny - Ramona friendship.

R118, I take your point about soulless Jill, but I also recall Jill saying several times over the years that she likes to get revenge and she's willing to wait for it. I think she will need to make Bethenny pay for refusing to forget about their argument when it was expedient for Jill to do so.

by Anonymousreply 119September 2, 2018 3:14 PM

LMFAO, r119. Some of you actually think this is a soap opera, don't you? "Revenge"? "Make her pay"?

by Anonymousreply 120September 2, 2018 3:17 PM

R113 The odd thing is that Bethenny’s allies Luann and Sonja have both been subjected to vicious very personal attacks by Bethenny. Luann’s attack was horrible but Sonja’s was downright cruel. Bethenny admonished the poor woman in front of her paid Skinny Girl minions as if it were sport. Cutting her down with a smile on her face. Sonja was left broken and in tears. I’ve never bought into Sonja’s BS but even I felt for the poor woman, no one deserves to be treated like that. Bethenny lacks character, she’s cold and calculating.

Bethenny’s criticism and judgement of Dorinda’s alcoholism is the height of hypocrisy. At the time the reunion was taped she had accepted an enagement ring and “didn’t say no” to a proposal from Dennis, a man with a very serious drug addiction that died of an overdose a few weeks later. Dennis had already been to rehab once and based on the police report prescription pill bottles were found throughout his apartment. Bethenny cannot claim she didn’t know Dennis had a drug problem. Knowing this information Bethenny left her young daughter in his care unattended several times. Given all of this she has the nerve to sit in judgement of Dorinda? Bethenny needs to take cover because her glass house is about to shatter into a million pieces.

by Anonymousreply 121September 2, 2018 3:20 PM

I think there are J. Hoppy associates posting on this thread. ^^

And it IS a soap opera, R119.

by Anonymousreply 122September 2, 2018 3:23 PM

Bethenny might be so desperate that she would reach out to Tinsley (just for the show). And Tinsley is kind and gracious and has manners so she would reciprocate. I could see it.

by Anonymousreply 123September 2, 2018 3:26 PM

R121, and don't forget B putting Jules on blast about her eating disorder and claiming it was only because she saw her mother's patterns in Jules' actions. Riiiiiight.

Sorry, B, but your gray teeth tell the truth when you don't.

by Anonymousreply 124September 2, 2018 3:43 PM

And Tinsley is an idiot, r123.

by Anonymousreply 125September 2, 2018 4:00 PM

R124 I’ve never felt as bad for a HW as I did for Jules. Poor girl. She was so bullied by those two ED cunts.

by Anonymousreply 126September 2, 2018 6:36 PM

She was too vulnerable for that show--which doesn't in any way excuse the behavior of the other two. And on top of that she was dealing with the passive aggressiveness and infidelity of her tiny husband.

by Anonymousreply 127September 2, 2018 6:45 PM

Jules would like to acknowledge your comments

But she doesn't wait "on line" for anything.

by Anonymousreply 128September 2, 2018 6:53 PM

R128 frankly neither do I. I’m too old for that shit.

by Anonymousreply 129September 2, 2018 7:14 PM

I can't breathe at LuAnn getting a swollen head over her little cabaret show. The bitch can't even sing, and she's walking around like she's Adele.

by Anonymousreply 130September 2, 2018 7:42 PM

LuAnn will be on WWHL this Wednesday following part III of the reunion

Jerry O'Connell will be the 2nd guest

by Anonymousreply 131September 2, 2018 7:46 PM

Adele? She thinks she's Garland. "From Connecticut to Countess to Cabaret Star" And her talking heads about how it took courage for her to do this, but she did it, and she got to the top.

I don't normally get like this, but it begins to grate that there have been no consequences at all for her behavior--including her behavior in ducking into a rehab facility to avoid the reunion, which netted her another one-hour special with Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 132September 2, 2018 8:00 PM

I think LuAnn is in on the joke. She's selling a good time, which is why the "and friends" do all the heavy lifting, songwise.

by Anonymousreply 133September 2, 2018 8:00 PM

The self-praise is in no way tongue in cheek. Her ego is huge and growing.

by Anonymousreply 134September 2, 2018 8:11 PM

Not sure about that r133, I think what R134 wrote is exact. Lu is too much of a narcissist to ever think that way about anything she does as being "in on the joke". or "tongue in cheek" She doesn't have the self deprecating gene. I think she is feels she is a truly fabulous talent. I don't think she even gets the concept of camp which is why when she does those stupid impersonations, they fall flat at best or are in very poor taste at worst.

by Anonymousreply 135September 2, 2018 8:16 PM

Ramona is the only woman demonstrates true intelligence, wit, deep understanding and the finer qualities of being human on this show.

by Anonymousreply 136September 2, 2018 8:20 PM

And Kelly....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137September 2, 2018 8:24 PM

I used to think what r133 said but after watching the reunion last week I’m inclined to agree with r134. Getting a swelled head from a camp show like that? Pathetic. But she is addicted to the notoriety even for a HW.

Tinsley is the only one at the reunion not dressed like some tacky Vegas showgirl. I love that Monique Lhullier dress it’s realky perfect on her.

by Anonymousreply 138September 2, 2018 8:41 PM

R138 Tinsley really does look lovely in that dress. The thing I like about Tiinsley is she can laugh at herself. She knows she's a ditz and unlike Luanne, doesn't take herself too seriously. Which is funny, because for all of Lu's airs and graces, to the manor born pretensions. Tinsley actually has the bonafides. And no, I'm not on her payroll, but god I realise I sound like I am.

by Anonymousreply 139September 2, 2018 8:50 PM

Tinsley's the real deal, airhead or not; she was raised fairly carefully in terms of manners, at least. Luann has learned these airs and graces; they're not natural to her and she doesn't execute them gracefully. And lord knows she can't laugh at herself--she takes her airs and graces very seriously. Remember how she instructed Bethenny in season 1 or 2 on how she should be introduced to those beneath her station?

In fact, now I think about it, pretty much every aspect of Lu seems practiced; she rarely has a moment that seems genuine and natural.

by Anonymousreply 140September 2, 2018 9:04 PM

My God, Kelly is a world-class moron.

by Anonymousreply 141September 2, 2018 9:05 PM

So ironic that narcissism and low self esteem equals entitlement.

by Anonymousreply 142September 2, 2018 9:07 PM

R139 she just has he bonafides compared to the rest of them. She doesn’t really.

I mean fine she’s a Colonial Dame descendant but half of those people live in trailer parks. It means nothing today. And her marriage and days as a bona fide socialite are long over. Yes she went to private school and grew up preppy and upper middle class like me and millions of other people, but to live in any “real money” sort of way she needs a man.

She’s a nice girl and I don’t really have anything against her but she always makes out her family to be more and have more than they do.

I’m amazed though how her body is looking so good and fit at that age because she naturally a stocky girl - and was throughout all her 20s.

by Anonymousreply 143September 2, 2018 9:07 PM

You are probably right R143. Her father had money but it was pretty new (rugs/carpets, a business he took over either from his father or from Dale's), and it's true that tracing your lineage back far enough for the Colonial Dames or the D.A.R. isn't much of a challenge. But she has the manner, and the manners, and they are natural to her because they've been ingrained since childhood by her family, her schools, her dancing classes, etc. Luann is aping what she's seen in movies or maybe in books and magazines, but it wasn't modeled for her when she was growing up. Ditto Dorinda, Ramona and Jill.

by Anonymousreply 144September 2, 2018 9:27 PM

Marilyn Mae doesn't like LuAnn calling herself the Queen of Cabaret.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145September 2, 2018 9:45 PM

Sonia has no storyline right? Why is she even on the show?

by Anonymousreply 146September 2, 2018 9:48 PM

I wonder if Luann has even heard of the classic cabaret stars--people like Julie Wilson and Blossom Dearie......even Karen Akers.

by Anonymousreply 147September 2, 2018 9:48 PM

Listen to all the ancient white fags criticizing the real women of New York City's manners!!!

Old GAYS are just like grandma without the love.

by Anonymousreply 148September 2, 2018 9:56 PM

You are ridiculous, R148. Do be quiet.

by Anonymousreply 149September 2, 2018 9:58 PM

R146 Sonja is kind of a more lovable trainwreck. She has moments of clarity mixed in with her delusion. She is playful, and batty and is basically harmless. She has some good one liners. There is something...reliable about her weirdness if that makes any sense. Her lack of a storyline is sort of her storyline.

by Anonymousreply 150September 2, 2018 10:02 PM

So Sonya is filler. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 151September 2, 2018 10:08 PM

Well, we can't all be you R151

by Anonymousreply 152September 2, 2018 10:10 PM

Her storyline is that she's a lovable ditz who has pretty much lost her grip on reality (the yacht, John-John, blah blah blah).

Filler. Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 153September 2, 2018 10:10 PM

I lost a lot of respect for Carol, she seems to have forgotten that its just a silly TV show and that its not real life. Fucking take the money and play your part, so much drama over nothing. I thought she was above it all.

by Anonymousreply 154September 2, 2018 10:12 PM

She is demonstrably not above it all, ranting away on twitter for the better part of the week and leaving peculiar, "fraught" posts on IG.

by Anonymousreply 155September 2, 2018 10:14 PM

If the show was all of these hyper intense personalities like Bethenney, Ramona, and increasingly Dorinda and Lu, it would be too exhausting to watch. Some "filler" is necessary.

by Anonymousreply 156September 2, 2018 10:14 PM

Waste of space.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157September 2, 2018 10:26 PM

R157 What a stupid headline. She looks like herself, just a bit fresher. Unlike most of these reality show freaks, the NY cast is pretty good with getting careful work done. Bethenney overdid her tits and I think the jaw shaving (done in South Korea) was a bit much, but she still looks like herself more or less.

by Anonymousreply 158September 2, 2018 10:32 PM

[quote]she went to private school and grew up preppy and upper middle class like me and millions of other people

If R143 believes Tinsley's background is shared by "millions of other people," it's a sure bet he has little in common with her.

by Anonymousreply 159September 2, 2018 10:44 PM

I think Sonja's a little bit insane, but really great looking. She has the "look" and the superficial manners of the class they all aspire to. Emphasis on superficial.

by Anonymousreply 160September 2, 2018 10:45 PM

R150 what's lovable about a grifter? Sonja belongs behind bars with Luann.

by Anonymousreply 161September 2, 2018 10:51 PM

Hey, wait a sec. Isn't that dude with Sonja in R157 B's and J's former shrink, the one who tried to drown the three of them?

by Anonymousreply 162September 2, 2018 10:52 PM

A shrink who does cosmetic surgery on the side? Nice combination.

I never watched the B and J shows, but I thought the drowning turned out to be a Bethenny invention. No?

by Anonymousreply 163September 2, 2018 11:03 PM

[quote] Bethenny's creepy smile and knowing looks were insufferable. Also her pretence at caring for/about Luann were hilariously transparent - so bloody self-righteous. Does she think everyone has forgotten her vicious and unprovoked verbal attack on Luann at Dorinda's house a couple of years ago, and now she's lecturing Dorinda about being 'sensitive'?

You mean this? rofl

Yes, Bethenny is a CUNT extraordinaire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164September 2, 2018 11:22 PM

Bitchenny only uses the other ladies as allies.

When she ditches one "friend," she latches on to another, like a parasite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165September 2, 2018 11:25 PM

BF is an ugly human.

by Anonymousreply 166September 2, 2018 11:39 PM

Sonja is hideous inside and out. It's really shocking to me that some in this thread are fans of her. Her nose makes it impossible for her face to be beautiful as it's beak-like. Sonja should have been demoted or fired 3 seasons ago but was saved by the unexpected meltdown and drama regarding LuAnn. She got lucky. The ratings have only been decent because of LuAnn's personal life issues and Bethenny mixing it up with Carole, Dorinda and Ramona. No one cares about Sonja's fake businesses or fake bfs. She is a waste of space but with Carole and possibly Tinsley out, lucky Sonja will be safe again for next season.

by Anonymousreply 167September 2, 2018 11:45 PM

R167 She's a woman on a reality show. Why the misplaced anger? FF through her scenes, or don't watch.

by Anonymousreply 168September 2, 2018 11:59 PM

R168 who's angry? I just accurately described Sonja. She's a horrible person. Why are you so defensive of shit stained Sonja? She's a grifter, a phony, a Trump voter simply because she knows him and not based on values and offers nothing to the show. Her unpaid "intern" schtick is tired, her fake businesses are a flop storyline as are her fake bfs. I wouldn't put it past her to try and 1-up LuAnn by inventing some fake personal life drama next season for attention. She's that desperate and pathetic.

oh and I do fast forward through her solo scenes. But you can keep on loving shit stained Sonja all you like.

by Anonymousreply 169September 3, 2018 12:10 AM

How many of them are Trump voters? Sonja? Luann? Ramona? Any others?

by Anonymousreply 170September 3, 2018 12:17 AM

being likable is not a prerequisite to making good reality tv but if you're going to be unlikable, you have to at least be entertaining. Ramona, LuAnn and Jill are all also unlikable to me but I find them entertaining for reality tv. Sonja doesn't entertain at all.

Trump voters: Ramona, LuAnn, Sonja and Jill

Hillary voters: Bethenny, Carole, Dorinda and Heather

non-voter: Tinsley

haven't checked to see if they comment on social media so not sure about Alex, Kelly, Cindy, Aviva, Kristen and Jules. Alex seems like a Hillary voter though based on her personality.

by Anonymousreply 171September 3, 2018 12:22 AM

Thanks, R171

by Anonymousreply 172September 3, 2018 12:25 AM

I heard the craziest theory. B killed Dennis because she knew she was going to come off as a bitch and Carole was going to call her out. The only way she could be likable was to be like Jill and have a dead mate.

by Anonymousreply 173September 3, 2018 12:30 AM

Why does Andy Cohen let Bethenny jump out of her seat, charge for Carole, and get right up in her face? And he didn't say a word.

If it was ANY other of the women, he would have been screaming at them.

Oh yeah.... he's completely unbiased. Pfft.

by Anonymousreply 174September 3, 2018 12:40 AM

Yeah, the boo-yah, bitch thing was bad.

by Anonymousreply 175September 3, 2018 12:42 AM

I saw the clip where Carole said that she and Tinsley weren't that close. It upset Tinsley and the whole vibe was strange. They went on quite a few trips together off season. Carole did those Coupon Cabin commercials with her, they did seem fairly close. I think she was trying to say that they weren't as Bethenney put it "thick as thieves", but it really did come off more that Carole was devaluing the friendship she had with Tinsley. Tinsley's upset reaction backs that up, and that coldness bothers me. It was like she threw her friendship with Tinsley under the bus in order to correct the record re: Bethenney's stupid "thick as thieves" description of their friendship. Why even go there when there was a fuckton of other things she could have set the record straight on? I like Carole, but that bugs me big time.

by Anonymousreply 176September 3, 2018 12:50 AM

Speaking of the Tinz, she has been pretty quiet on her SM. I wonder what that may or may not bode re: her return.

by Anonymousreply 177September 3, 2018 12:52 AM

And Bethenny lit into Lu all for her lover Carole.

by Anonymousreply 178September 3, 2018 1:22 AM

Bethenny had her jawbone sawed down in South Korea? Trash.

by Anonymousreply 179September 3, 2018 1:28 AM

She won't admit to it R179, she keeps saying it is botox, which is bullshit. I know, what a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 180September 3, 2018 1:31 AM

Why is that trashy, R179? Would it be less trashy if she'd had it done in Switzerland or Manhattan?

by Anonymousreply 181September 3, 2018 1:35 AM

Now that I think about the cold way Carole was with Tinsley in that clip. I can kind of see that if indeed Bethenney was in love with her (even non sexually, though still think it was) and feeling perhaps like wow, this is so great, I finally found someone I can be happy with and be myself with, and all of the feels, and then likely out of nowhere, to her at least, got that kind of cold devaluing like Carole pulled with Tinsley, it would be incredibly hurtful, devastating even, and that kind of hurt can turn into hate very easily. Carole remarked that she felt Bethenney came in to this season "hot" (her word) "like she had an agenda" also her words. Maybe she did, maybe she was so fucking angry, she decided to take Carole down by any means necessary. I don't know...

by Anonymousreply 182September 3, 2018 1:49 AM

R179 South Korea is highly regarded for certain plastic surgery procedures. Jaw reshaping/sawing is one of them. Also, she would have far more privacy than if she had it done here. On top of that, many US doctors won't touch it unless it is for medical/reconstructive purposes. So if she found one wiling to do it for cosmetic reasons, they might not necessarily have the same level of skill as a SK surgeon. I have to say, they did an excellent job.

by Anonymousreply 183September 3, 2018 1:56 AM

Bethenny Frankenstein

by Anonymousreply 184September 3, 2018 1:57 AM

R179, but that's OK, I still think she's trash, just for other reasons.

by Anonymousreply 185September 3, 2018 1:58 AM

Anorexia, sociopathic, plastic surgery nightmare, neuroses, pill popper, and can't get along with anyone.

She really is Bethenny Frankelstein. What a fucking MESS.

by Anonymousreply 186September 3, 2018 2:03 AM

R186 Don't forget the coke and booze!

by Anonymousreply 187September 3, 2018 2:06 AM

Oh, and leaving her kid with her drug addict on-off boyfriend/almost fiance R186

by Anonymousreply 188September 3, 2018 2:13 AM

Yeah, mention it ALL, Ramona!

by Anonymousreply 189September 3, 2018 2:14 AM

Cha-ching!

R189 just made another dollar for the pro-Bethenny online post.

Good job!

by Anonymousreply 190September 3, 2018 2:22 AM

Where is this clip of Carole talking about Tinsley?

And you can bet that if the Tina voted it would have been for Trump, so feel free to put her in that category.

by Anonymousreply 191September 3, 2018 2:23 AM

Here R191

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192September 3, 2018 2:28 AM

Thanks r192 awww I really do feel bad for Tinsley there. Maybe Carole just went too far in trying to defend herself in that instance but I’m not gonna lie that does make me rethink things a bit - Carole is cold, damn.

by Anonymousreply 193September 3, 2018 2:32 AM

Yeah r193, my reaction exactly.

by Anonymousreply 194September 3, 2018 2:34 AM

The other thing that touched me in that clip is that Tinsley did speak up and said to Carole how it hurt her feelings when Carole would say that, which means they had some form of this convo prior to the reunion. She even stood up from the couch rather animatedly.

She does have a brain, she's just well mannered, and that combined with her reticence to speak up in certain situations I think causes her to shut down when shit gets heavy. BUT that said, we know she has a temper (incidents with her first husband, incidents and even a mug shot from boyfriend before Scott) we just haven's seen it. She's only been serving sweet ditz woman child. I do think the girl has it in her to bring it, and I hope she gets another season to show it.

by Anonymousreply 195September 3, 2018 2:48 AM

R182, I like your take on this, but I'm not sure I agree about Bethenny's agenda. I think she may have come into the season frantic to get back on a good footing with Carole--you know, the way one does when they see a relationship slipping through their fingers. That would explain the texting and the figurative tugging at Carole's sleeve. And when she finally realized that the freeze was permanent, she struck out--the way one does when the relationship has slipped through their fingers. She reacted emotionally and Carole, who was over it, was measured and cool. She looks rational; Bethenny looks, and possibly was, unhinged.

This was a love relationship--sexual or not doesn't necessarily matter. We all know how shitty it feels when one ends.

by Anonymousreply 196September 3, 2018 3:09 AM

Yeah, I think you have it. R196

by Anonymousreply 197September 3, 2018 3:52 AM

R196 yeah that’s why I DONT and never thought it was sexual, even if some of the qualities of the relationship are similar.

by Anonymousreply 198September 3, 2018 4:11 AM

Rewatching the second episode of the reunion. If Bethenny could learn how to speak for herself the way she does when she takes over as Luann's spokesperson she would be doing herself many many favors. She needs to really take on that calm cool collected here are the facts, speak in normal tones, don't lunge at people, type of communication approach. Probably would have saved her a lot of money in court with Jason. Probably would have saved her some friendships and relationships . I cannot believe that Beam is okay seeing their brand ambassador act like a banshee . So she can do it, well maybe fake it but whatever, if she wants to for others, but she can't do it when it comes to getting her own messages across. She just goes directly to fucking scorched-earth screaming terrorist. if it's this disturbing to watch I can only imagine what it must be like to get that sort of assault in person.

by Anonymousreply 199September 3, 2018 5:21 AM

It was an intimate relationship, probably not sexual but we'll never know that. I do believe this is hitting Bethenny a lot harder than it is Carole.

I'd run too, if I were Carole. Sorry Tinsley got caught in the crossfire as she seems like a genuinely nice person.

B really is the perfect reality star for the Trump era. (Fitting that she got her start on a spin off of his show.) They're actually a lot alike, in temperament if not politics. Both are thin-skinned, intolerant of any criticism or being challenged, and both react with a childish fury against real or perceived enemies.

by Anonymousreply 200September 3, 2018 7:25 AM

It's certainly hitting Bethenny harder; and I'm sure Carole felt justified in getting out of the relationship, as Bethenny really is too intense for most people. What troubles me is that I really believe that Carole was gaslighting Bethenny: she responded to B by saying "I don't know what you're talking about--everything's okay and I'm just busy" and "I really do love you" and "we'll find our sweet spot again" while turning away from her. The reunion clip of her conversation with Tinsley is more of the same, and Tinsley's response to it wasn't measured and pleasant. In both cases, Carole gets to look cool, calm and collected while the other looks hysterical and irrational. I don't think it's coincidence or accidental; it's Angel Street all over.

That kind of behavior from someone you love will make anyone feel a little crazy--must have been very painful for B, who's already a little unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 201September 3, 2018 1:06 PM

it's interesting that you see it as gaslighting (R201). I feel like it was less calculated than that. The likelihood is that carole was a bit annoyed with bethenny over a couple of things, starting to see through her more (after being intially charmed by her 'love bombing' as people call it) and pulling away from her, but when you're friends with someone like that and you reach the point where it isn't working anymore, and their narcissism (which was always there) and neediness outweighs your affection for them, then it is REALLY hard to disengage.

You/she may well have tried to discuss some of the issues but in these instances it goes much deeper than that, you've often reached a point where you see that they fundamentally won't change as a person and you're trying to pull away but there's no formal way to end a friendship, and there's no benefit in invoking more heightened emotions and drama by talking about it further, and you're so used to giving them the emotional support they want and saying the things they want to hear it is very difficult to stop doing that. Friendships naturally go through peaks and troughs and very often people drift apart, but people like Bethenny, so focused on their own needs, often refuse to let someone like Carole (their emotional crutch) go, so you end up papering over the cracks and telling them what they want to hear when you're together, because you feel like you don't have a choice, while trying to find a way out and pull away at the same time.

It's probably not the best solution, but feeling trapped in a friendship like that can feel very claustrophobic and anxiety inducing, and that can itself to turn to resentment as well.

by Anonymousreply 202September 3, 2018 1:19 PM

Thanks, R202.Good insights, a fairer assessment of Carole, and probably closer to what happened.

Too bad she can't articulate something like this now--but I suppose it's unreasonable to expect her to explain. I do wish she'd walk away from Twitter for a while, though, instead of hammering away at this.

by Anonymousreply 203September 3, 2018 1:25 PM

So we know for a fact B got her jaw shaved down in Korea?

by Anonymousreply 204September 3, 2018 1:35 PM

No, r204. There are no facts in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 205September 3, 2018 1:45 PM

So based on part 2, are we to assume that the crux of the Bethenny/Carole thing is because Carole wasn't around to "hang" Bethenny enough over the summer because her friend's husband died? And Bethenny got pissy?

by Anonymousreply 206September 3, 2018 3:02 PM

I'd say Bethenny got insecure and matters proceeded pretty much as R202 described. Same facts, different perceptions. If you're looking for a villain, either will do, but it's not really necessary to demonize either one of them.

by Anonymousreply 207September 3, 2018 3:13 PM

I believe Carole and Bethenny were fucking as well. Carole is bi, not straight, so that's a starter.

Bethenny's love for Carole has turned to murderous rage after getting dumped. The creepy smile on Reunion 2 reveals her inner glee when she perceives Carole is hurting or flustered trying to defend herself

Who could blame Carole for wanting to get as far away from this freak as possibke?

by Anonymousreply 208September 3, 2018 5:00 PM

Of course Carole likes the ladies. Adam is practically a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 209September 3, 2018 5:29 PM

I didn't watch the reunion because I didn't want to watch them rip strips off of each other - but that clip at R192 -oy! Carole throws Tinz under the bus ("we were never that good of friends") because she has to speak her TRUTH (I can be as tactless and hurtful as I want because its the TRUTH!).

It makes you wonder if she just used Tinz to fuck with Bethanny and play on her insecurities (and of course have someone to film with). Tinz certainly seems to have been under the impression that they were good friends.

by Anonymousreply 210September 3, 2018 6:07 PM

Yeah, that was just cruel.

by Anonymousreply 211September 3, 2018 6:12 PM

Carole is much older than Tinsley and she's got long standing friends, friendships decades long. I think the remark taken out of context sounds harsh but C was speaking comparitively.

by Anonymousreply 212September 3, 2018 6:14 PM

Yes r210 and the look on Tinsley's face was kind of heartbreaking. You could sort of see the realisation dawning at that moment that what she thought was real, was actually her being used.

by Anonymousreply 213September 3, 2018 6:15 PM

I understand your point about context, R212, but Carole's delivery was harsh, cold and dismissive regardless of context. As R213 observes, the look on Tinsley's face is very telling.

Carole and Bethenny have very different styles, but they're well matched in mean girl-ness.

by Anonymousreply 214September 3, 2018 6:26 PM

Carole wasn't lashing out at Tinsley per se, she was trying to refute Bethenny's perception that Carole had moved on with someone else. That said, she certainly handled it in a thoughtless way.

Agree with R202. Carole was placating Bethenny simply to keep the peace until she could make her big escape.

by Anonymousreply 215September 3, 2018 7:22 PM

No, she wasn't lashing out. She was just treating Tinsley as unimportant. There are a lot of ways to be cruel without lashing out.

by Anonymousreply 216September 3, 2018 7:25 PM

No one said Carole lashed out at Tinsley. I don't know where that is coming from. It was her coldness toward her that was remarkable.

by Anonymousreply 217September 3, 2018 7:38 PM

R217 also, as someone pointed out above, clearly Carole and Tinsley have had this conversation before. That’s kind of the weirdest part actually - because presumably she would not be defending herself against B’s thick as thieves accusations in private. So why then?

I’ve felt genuinely bad for a HW only twice in this whole endeavor; Jules when she was bullied, and now this Tinsley moment.

by Anonymousreply 218September 3, 2018 8:35 PM

While Carole was talking and the close-up was on Tinsley, you could almost watch her trying to process what she was hearing. It was painful to witness.

by Anonymousreply 219September 3, 2018 8:43 PM

Is everyone forgetting when Bitchanny and Carole were besties and they did their mean girl routine on Lu-Man at Dorinda's place in the Berkshires? Carole ain't squeaky clean in this whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 220September 3, 2018 8:57 PM

I also should mention (I have a while back but it’s gottwn lost) that Carole and Tinsley actually have known each other for a long time even if it has not been said on TV. About 10/12 years ago they filmed this short film together (along with about half a dozen other “socials”) called “The Manny,” put together by DL fave Daniel Benedict. So if they weren’t outright friends, they’ve been running in the same social circles and most likely were at least “friendly” for a while.

At a bare minimum, they didn’t “just meet” though the show.

by Anonymousreply 221September 3, 2018 9:01 PM

I'm kind of wanting to tweet Carole, who is so caught up in responding about the Bethenney stuff, something like never mind B for a minute, why were you so cold toward Tinsley about your friendship status? She was visibly hurt. Why would you do that? Something along those lines. My brain isn't working today. If anyone feels like drafting something, I'll tweet it. Or if anyone else is on here, we could do a bit of a gang up. I feel sort of foolish that this is bothering me so much when god knows I have enough "real life" shit. But, well...it is. When my protective streak kicks in, it kicks in hard apparently even with total strangers who are on a fucking reality show and have millions in the bank.

by Anonymousreply 222September 3, 2018 9:09 PM

Wow, that is very interesting r221 I had not heard that. So it is now even weirder. Hmm.

by Anonymousreply 223September 3, 2018 9:11 PM

I can't believe I have to defend Carole as I have always been vocal about her needing to go. However, I did not love her a) calling out Andy Cohen and b) not allowing Bethenny to do her usual biting quips to deflect from logic. Bethenny made no sense in her "argument" about the friendship. And she seemed completely insensitive about the friend's husband dying (ironic given what happened after the reunion was filmed).

I think a major qualification needs to be made in "bashing" while filming and "bashing" in interviews that happen after the fact which are usually in reaction to something. Everyone had said Bethenny seemed to be coming for Carole, not the other way around. But Andy doesn't seem to acknowledge.

And the Tinsley stuff - I get it. Carole wasn't throwing Tinsley under the bus. She was trying to disprove Bethenny's claim that she and Tinsley were basically up each other's butts. Bethenny was using that exaggeration to bolster her own POV.

by Anonymousreply 224September 4, 2018 1:48 AM

^^Beginning should be DID love.

by Anonymousreply 225September 4, 2018 1:49 AM

Now that Carole has completed her first NYC Marathon and has handed B her ass, she needs to graduate to competing with this ladies. I would pay to see it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226September 4, 2018 1:59 AM

Not following your logic, or even your narrative, R224, particularly with regard to her explanation about her friendship with Tinsley. She pretty much denied their friendship, and I'm not sure that doing it in the context of trying to explain something or other to Bethenny excuses that. And I think Carole and Bethenny both did a certain amount of snarking on camera, either to other HWs or in talking heads. This really isn't a case of good v. evil, much as Carole tries to paint it that way.

As far as I can tell, Carole has been tearing up Twitter for days accusing Bethenny of "bashing" and "bullying." Not the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 227September 4, 2018 2:03 AM

r227, she didn't "deny" it - she just tried to make it clear that it was not the way Bethenny depicted it, as if "poor" Bethenny was being iced out because Carole and Tinsley were so close, or that Carole needed to latch on to Tinsley as a necessity. Bethenny was painting it in a light to make it seem as she was cast aside just because Carole found a new friend.

by Anonymousreply 228September 4, 2018 2:11 AM

And Carole made clear that Bethenny was mistaken by explaining that she and Tinsley weren't particularly close--which was apparently news to Tinsley and was hurtful to her--not surprisingly. Pretty cold, I'd say. But then I've never liked her particularly.

by Anonymousreply 229September 4, 2018 2:15 AM

The only way Bethenny can justify being cast aside is if she uses Tinsley as an excuse. Otherwise she will have to look at other reasons Carole dumped her and she will never do that. So she is pushing that narrative and Carole knows it is incorrect.

I believe Carole used Tinsley to escape Bethenny.

I feel sorry for Tinsley, but she is an irredeemable idiot with no intellectual curiosity even with all her life advantages.

Carole is an absolute asshole who was either too scared to tell B the truth, or used her and is now unable to manage the fallout.

B fell hard for Carole and doesn't understand what went wrong because she lacks insight into her own behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 230September 4, 2018 2:16 AM

And there you have it. I think it will be a relief to get to Wednesday and be done with these bitches for a while.

I can't figure out why Doris is weeping in the preview.

by Anonymousreply 231September 4, 2018 2:19 AM

I don't see Tinsley staying. She did not seem into it.

by Anonymousreply 232September 4, 2018 2:25 AM

The two or three posters here just hope to wear a golden dress and sleep with Andy Cohen. The comments are hilarious. You can't touch any of them.

by Anonymousreply 233September 4, 2018 2:32 AM

R230 Calling Tinsley an irredeemable idiot, is really over the top. Pointless bitchery is one thing, but that's just wrong and gross. Basically it is something Bethenney would say.

by Anonymousreply 234September 4, 2018 2:37 AM

They're all assholes.

by Anonymousreply 235September 4, 2018 2:44 AM

Exactly R235. As Oprah used to say.....don't engage in Roman times. Television shouldn't be about one "class" of society being fed to the lions for the entertainment of the masses, no matter who's on top.

by Anonymousreply 236September 4, 2018 2:50 AM

[quote]And there you have it. I think it will be a relief to get to Wednesday and be done with these bitches for a while.

The reunion shows have left a bad taste in my mouth about the whole season.

by Anonymousreply 237September 4, 2018 6:05 AM

For you Jill fans, she's on WE TV right now. I woke up and flipped channels and there she is, Vulgar NY as possibe. Worse than the funeral by far. So trashy.

Who the hell upthread said this cunt mimics the upper-middle class? She's lucky if, socioeconomically, she's mistaken for lower-middle class.

by Anonymousreply 238September 4, 2018 8:17 AM

I may have said it, R238, but I wasn't the only one. She mimics what she THINKS the upper middle class is like. I recently watched the early seasons (recuperating from minor surgery and goldbricking) and she was more likable then because more natural with fewer airs and graces--but still crass, vulgar and brassy. Terrible manners.

by Anonymousreply 239September 4, 2018 2:07 PM

Jill is the typical unpopular girl from high school who is out to prove that everyone in high school was wrong about her—she really IS cool! Of course, she isn’t. It does crack me up that when driving back to the city on the LIE, there are signs reminding us that Zarin Fabrics picks up the roadside trash.

by Anonymousreply 240September 4, 2018 2:51 PM

I wonder if Bawby's will left her any interest in Zarin Fabrics? He has at least two adult children, and I think they may not feel very warmly toward Jill. I've noticed that those inexpensive area rugs she's hawking are not being sold by Zarin Fabrics.

by Anonymousreply 241September 4, 2018 3:14 PM

I think one of his kids has a large strawberry birthmark on her face. Before she got canned by Bravo, she had a charity lunch (it might have been a strawberry birthmark charity) in which she disfigurement-shamed that poor young woman incessantly. Jill is ghastly and I am delighted she fell on her face during the skating party she held to try to prove to Skating with the Stars that she would have been a better choice than Bethenny Frankel.

Her rugs are ugly, but no surprise in that. Her apartment makeover (which appeared in Traditional Home magazine as the cover story) was a miracle of tastelessness.

by Anonymousreply 242September 4, 2018 3:21 PM

I'd forgotten about her appalling exploitation of that young woman. I wonder why Bobby allowed it.

I wouldn't be surprised if his entire family freezes her out now that he's dead. I read recently that one of them declined to visit "Camp Zarin" in the Hamptons this summer (I think Jill herself was quoted on that--it's "too soon" for them, she said).

by Anonymousreply 243September 4, 2018 3:28 PM

I miss Lu in these Reunion shows. One can really feel her absence.

by Anonymousreply 244September 4, 2018 3:34 PM

R2444 I am sure she can feel it in her pocketbook, other than that, no. She skipped the reunion deliberately, under the guise of "rehab 2.0" That she got such a pass is a craven ploy on both Andy and his right hand cunt, Bethenney.. Luanne now gets yet another one on one with Mandy to explain her side without the others around to hold her to account.

by Anonymousreply 245September 4, 2018 3:49 PM

R243 I bet Jill is the kind of woman who strives to reinforce to her stepkids that she is Much More Relevant to her husband than they are. I remember that she once parroted the hideous Teresa Giudice: Happy Wife, happy life.

It was about buying jewelry.

The people that are revolting on this series (and they are all pretty awful) are the narcissists—Jill, Ramona, Teresa, and Gunvalson (who is the worst because she will lie to sell fake cancer cures). Bethenny is loud and needy and Carole adopts personas based on how she wants the world to perceive her. I always thought Carole was a phony, but Jill takes the cake—she also fat-shamed her own daughter and spilled drinks over restaurant meals (which she offered as a clever diet tip) without thinking of the waiters who had to clean up her mess.

I believe that Anyone who stays at Camp Zarin runs the risk of Jill running into the bedroom shrieking, “Wake up! Wake up! You have to see this!” and being led to her master bathroom to look into the toilet at the massive dump she just took.

by Anonymousreply 246September 4, 2018 4:10 PM

STFU Jill, you miserable cunt. We're on to your bullshit posts here. Fuck right off. .

by Anonymousreply 247September 4, 2018 4:14 PM

That's "Jew-lery" R 246--one of several words she regularly mispronounces. No pun intended.

by Anonymousreply 248September 4, 2018 5:11 PM

I seriously doubt B and Carol had a sexual relationship. It's hard for B to open up to anyone and I think she and Carol had a very intimate and trusting friendship and when Carol shut the door B couldn't handle it.

by Anonymousreply 249September 5, 2018 4:21 AM

Andy Cohen may be a cunt, but his name isn't Mandy.

by Anonymousreply 250September 5, 2018 5:16 AM

It is Miss Cohen, actually. Not on first name terms with lessers.

by Anonymousreply 251September 5, 2018 5:31 AM

Tonight bitches!!!

BOO-YAH!

by Anonymousreply 252September 5, 2018 12:21 PM

Yay!!

by Anonymousreply 253September 5, 2018 6:33 PM

Bethenny is so damn insecure, it's unreal. Her behavior reeks of someone putting on a front. She could not let Carole have an inch even in the end when Carole talked about the friendship.

by Anonymousreply 254September 6, 2018 1:40 AM

And the Cuntess explains her shit on WWHL tonight!

by Anonymousreply 255September 6, 2018 1:56 AM

Betcha she doesn't explain a damn thing. But I'll watch anyway.

by Anonymousreply 256September 6, 2018 1:57 AM

I wish more people told Miss Cohen that she is full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 257September 6, 2018 2:01 AM

Miss Bethenny certainly is beautiful now. The eyelash extensions, yoga and pilates have given her a strong slender body and her face is more refined than ever before. She's just lovely.

Why couldn't one of these women wear a simple black pantsuit and some hair and lip and skin color variation? They have good work done, but the shades of blonde and gold and nude made them all look like sallow shit. They should really go for the more glamorous look of Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 258September 6, 2018 2:19 AM

r258 = Cookie's ghost

by Anonymousreply 259September 6, 2018 2:22 AM

I thought Carol came off really badly tonite. For the most part, B sat back and was relatively calm (except for jumping out of her chair at one point). But Carol was on the attack and it was just petty and relentless.

by Anonymousreply 260September 6, 2018 2:25 AM

The Western Edge of the Continent here:

Ramoana is such a B*tch for outing Lu about falling off the wagon, "She was at 'The Beacon'; I'm surprised it wasn't on Page Six."

by Anonymousreply 261September 6, 2018 2:29 AM

What triggered B to jump out of her chair and try and dominate like a gorilla?

by Anonymousreply 262September 6, 2018 2:32 AM

r262, red scarf guy and the infamous texts.

by Anonymousreply 263September 6, 2018 2:33 AM

Even when that buffoon Andy is confronted with the basic truth, he still doesn't call Bethenny out. It was a tag team on Carole about that stupid text until she mentioned the date. Then Bethenny looked like an idiot but Andy didn't say a word.

by Anonymousreply 264September 6, 2018 2:35 AM

@R262, Because B is a Gurilla . . . or rejection . . . both, yeah -

by Anonymousreply 265September 6, 2018 2:37 AM

Not content with outing LuAnn at the Beacon, she went on to announce that Lu was thrown out of a private party in the Hamptons. Nice. And what exactly was Doris insinuating when she said Bethenny knew LuAnn was drinking? It sounds as though Bethenny was trying to help Lu.

I have to say, I'm not a particular fan of B or Carole, but I thought B won the reunion. Carole just couldn't stop droning on and making faces.

by Anonymousreply 266September 6, 2018 2:37 AM

This was taped before Bethenny killed that guy obviously. She was right about Carole's resume....it was ridiculous of Carole to keep saying that hers measures up to Bs. Too many cruel looks crossed Bethenny's face this reunion though. Murder in mind.

by Anonymousreply 267September 6, 2018 2:38 AM

@R266, you new here?

Editing

by Anonymousreply 268September 6, 2018 2:40 AM

Carole = sour puss

by Anonymousreply 269September 6, 2018 2:52 AM

Of course Carole was making faces because Bethenny was EXASPERATING.

by Anonymousreply 270September 6, 2018 2:54 AM

I am sure the Lu/Andy WWHL will be another Bethenny ass-kissing

by Anonymousreply 271September 6, 2018 2:59 AM

Bethenny "won" another poll! Shocker!

And now Lu conveniently has "issues" with Carole again.

by Anonymousreply 272September 6, 2018 3:16 AM

Let's talk about 'Jaw-shaming,' shall we?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273September 6, 2018 3:19 AM

Bethenny has attained a state of utter human perfection.

by Anonymousreply 274September 6, 2018 3:37 AM

Is Jill filming yet?

by Anonymousreply 275September 6, 2018 3:43 AM

Jill would look beautiful in a gold dress and nude lip.

by Anonymousreply 276September 6, 2018 3:52 AM

I'm honestly not going to watch the last part of the reunion because of Bethenny. I've been so into RHONY this season, and used to enjoy watching (lets face it, hate-watching) Bethenny, but she's giving off such an air of toxicity this reunion, I just can't stand to see that creepy smile anymore - poor Carole having to sit across from it the whole day (it being the smile obviously).

by Anonymousreply 277September 6, 2018 9:45 AM

It was obvious that she was determined to be eviscerate Carole no matter what - that end clip where Carole was explaining her regret in a genuine way while Bethenny was still muttering a quip under her breath said it all.

It is very eye-opening to see and might shed a light on what happened with Jason.

by Anonymousreply 278September 6, 2018 11:46 AM

The close-up of Ramona focusing on her wonky eyes was the best part of this or any reunion ever.

by Anonymousreply 279September 6, 2018 12:20 PM

When are these bitches coming to Hulu?

by Anonymousreply 280September 6, 2018 12:22 PM

Bethenny and her resume? LMAO. Wasn't she actually a nanny for Bruckheimer with rumors of an affair?

by Anonymousreply 281September 6, 2018 12:28 PM

New Housewife on the horizon?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282September 6, 2018 12:32 PM

R279 I literally laughed out loud when I saw this. They did it twice too. Evil producers! I love it. They really must hate Ramone.

by Anonymousreply 283September 6, 2018 1:39 PM

Who is that nobody, r282? We want THE ZARIN.

by Anonymousreply 284September 6, 2018 2:06 PM

I see Bethenny reused her "get a hobby" line.

by Anonymousreply 285September 6, 2018 2:08 PM

Carole is not very smart.

by Anonymousreply 286September 6, 2018 3:20 PM

Carole is VERY smart!

by Anonymousreply 287September 6, 2018 3:28 PM

And very unpleasant.

Something went down with the baby vegan chef that wasn't shown on air. Or is it just that he cut her loose and she didn't like that?

by Anonymousreply 288September 6, 2018 3:31 PM

It's funny how Lu that she still has issues with Carole despite the fact that Carole was very supportive of her this past season and the two seemed to have patched things up. Lu alluded to still having issues with Carole over the Adam thing. In the meantime, she had glowing things to say about her BFF B even though B referred to her as a snake and several other cunty things.

by Anonymousreply 289September 6, 2018 5:24 PM

I'm referring to Lu's interview with that Cohen person on WWHL last night

by Anonymousreply 290September 6, 2018 5:24 PM

r289/290 - the only reason Lu now has "issues" with Carole is because of Bethenny - she wants everyone to know she's on Bethenny's side.

Funny how that dumb drag queen doesn't have "issues" with being berated and called "a slut, liar, hypocrite and snake" who "fucks everyone"

by Anonymousreply 291September 6, 2018 5:32 PM

And notice how Bethenny and Dorinda had a "moment" as well as Bethenny laughing at Tinsley and her jokes - it's plain as day that they will all be licking her ass again next season.

by Anonymousreply 292September 6, 2018 5:34 PM

B is a producer. Carole is not. R289 #breadbuttered

by Anonymousreply 293September 6, 2018 6:14 PM

I would love to know Ramona's reaction to the producers leaving in the footage of the cameraman zooming in on her crazy eyes lol that was fucking hilarious

IMO neither Bethenny nor Carole came off very well in part III and there was no winner. Bethenny kept interrupting and Carole was taking too long to say what she wanted to. There's no need for nuanced answers such as saying that she wasn't bff with Tinsley but just friends. For the purposes of the show, Tinsley was Carole's bff this season. No one was thinking in real life that Tinsley has risen above all Carole's decades-long friends.

by Anonymousreply 294September 6, 2018 6:26 PM

Bethenny won, even if it was a TKO. What gave her the extra points is exactly what R292 observed. Bethenny managed to have a "moment"with several of the other HWs even while she and Carole were shredding each other (well, not with Ramona, but I doubt Bethenny can fake it with her), and sat there with that sort of beatific/frozen smile on her face while Carole was droning and grimacing and rolling her eyes. I'm sure it was exhausting, but I think it worked to her advantage. The ganging up on Bethenny, no matter how warranted it might have been, was a disaster--mean middle school girls.

by Anonymousreply 295September 6, 2018 6:53 PM

That "interview" with Luann on WWHL was a joke. I hope she's not still getting that special so she can spout more of her pathetic bullshit. I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth.

She's an expert bullshitter, though, so I'll give her that. If she's asked something and she doesn't have a scripted rep-lie, she always starts off by stalling and slowly saying "you know...you know what, you know..." as she thinks of the best way to spin her answer.

She never takes responsibility for her own bullshit, either. If anyone dares to criticize her, she takes everything as an egregious, unprovoked attack against her.

Cohen couldn't possibly have looked weaker or more cowardly during that show, either.

by Anonymousreply 296September 6, 2018 7:32 PM

I think this is what she got instead of the hourlong special everyone inferred was coming (and Bravo may have encouraged the inference), and I think it was a low point for Bravo, Cohen and Luann.

There's really nothing admirable about this woman at all. And nothing admirable (duh) about Bravo for letting her get away with her shit.

Btw, I think the lawsuit went away when she "decided" to keep the Hamptons house--it was only a claim for specific performance of the original agreement, which is moot if she's still the owner of that house. Somebody must have arranged financing for the new house in the Catskills....maybe that's what Dennis was doing.

by Anonymousreply 297September 6, 2018 8:04 PM

She's really a pathetic excuse for a human. And Andy and Bravo look equally pathetic for endorsing her bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 298September 6, 2018 8:06 PM

Why were Ramona, Sonja, Dorinda, and Tinsley even at the reunion? They were just pieces of furniture. Andy just wanted the feud to continue, so he kept asking questions about it. Couldn't care less if the other women were there. Easily the most boring of the reunions.

by Anonymousreply 299September 6, 2018 8:29 PM

The whole thing hurts my hippocampus

by Anonymousreply 300September 6, 2018 8:49 PM

It's funny how Lu that she still has issues with Carole despite the fact that Carole was very supportive of her this past season and the two seemed to have patched things up.

I didn't see the interview but I read about as she bragged about her sobriety and newly found healthy lifestyle, while bitching about everyone else (except of course for Bethenny because she obviously wants to be in her good graces) and all the things they'd done to her, while never mentioning that - at least on camera - they all appeared to rally around her in difficult times, even Carole.

Bitch - you got sued by your own children for trying to sell their house, so you've lost whatever moral high ground you may have had with Dorinda or Carole. It would seem a bit of humility is in order for the Countess, but no, she's still spouting her bullshit about cabaret and how "healthy" she is. Lady, you are the Weird Al Yankovic of cabaret - purely a novelty act.

by Anonymousreply 301September 6, 2018 8:59 PM

I get the sense that LuAnn sees rehab as a kind of spa/rest cure that she can drop by when life gets a little too much for her. She is the most delusional and least self-aware of these HWs, and that's really saying something. I still can't get over her interview with Megyn Kelly, right after the lawsuit, where she talks about how heartbroken she was to be "betrayed" by her children and thwarted in her attempt to get some fabulous property upstate that she had her heart set on. Totally clueless.

by Anonymousreply 302September 6, 2018 9:17 PM

[quote] Bethenny and her resume? LMAO. Wasn't she actually a nanny for Bruckheimer

AND she was also a nanny for Paris and Nikki Hilton, as well.

Funny how she just lies and lies and lies. She pretends that she is connected to all of these so-called celebrities, and she name drops like nobody's fucking business.

But the truth is that Bethenny was only a BABY SITTER for these people. And a caterer.

That cunt has some nerve disparaging Carole's career, which despite the fact that it was a while ago, it was still actually a CAREER.

Oh, and I especially had to laugh at the "7 people in a control room" comment, when thinking about how Bethenny won the "best dressed" poll on WWHL. Yeah, as if the outcome would have been any different, in that bullshit poll.

This season has made it abundantly clear that Andy Cohen and Bethenny Frankel are MASSIVE CUNTS.

Fuck both of them.

by Anonymousreply 303September 6, 2018 9:47 PM

r282 oh I am actually totally into this. she's one of Lu's closest friends and is HILARIOUS in a Sonja way.

by Anonymousreply 304September 6, 2018 10:54 PM

Isn't she the "Barbara" who was snarky at some social event in advance of Lu's wedding?

Is she a Jill clone?

by Anonymousreply 305September 6, 2018 11:01 PM

I thought Lu looked like crap on WWHL. She should have worn her afro.

by Anonymousreply 306September 7, 2018 1:40 AM

She should have worn Jovani.

by Anonymousreply 307September 7, 2018 1:47 AM

Honey, she was wearing Jovani and she still looked like a shit stain.

by Anonymousreply 308September 7, 2018 1:49 AM

Did someone say SHIT STAIN????

by Anonymousreply 309September 7, 2018 2:03 AM

I am still confused why Bravo lets Bethenny have so much power? The ratings were not that great with her return.

by Anonymousreply 310September 7, 2018 2:47 AM

Wait I am the one who shit my pants!

by Anonymousreply 311September 7, 2018 2:48 AM

Looks like Tinsley is back

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312September 7, 2018 2:49 AM

The long hair isn't good on Luann. And the Jovani number did not fit like a glove. AND the glitter shoes were....a lot.

Radziwill has a website, as of today. Caroleradziwill.com Shameless self-promotion (whose blog isn't?)--basically a show-and-tell of the entire resume she recited at the reunion, complete with emmy awards, all her monthly pieces for Glamour, a little creative writing (not bad, not fabulous).

by Anonymousreply 313September 7, 2018 3:04 AM

LuMann seemed twice as manly on WWHL

by Anonymousreply 314September 7, 2018 3:06 AM

Rode hard and put up wet, as they say.

by Anonymousreply 315September 7, 2018 3:14 AM

Are they all Jews? Where did they find so many tacky white women with money?

by Anonymousreply 316September 7, 2018 3:21 AM

Tacky white women with money are a dime a dozen; of the NY housewives, only Jill and Aviva are Jewish. Possibly Heather, but I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 317September 7, 2018 3:24 AM

Where is Jill in r312's pic?

by Anonymousreply 318September 7, 2018 3:27 AM

Weird enjoyment watching RHNYC this season as Carole broke off her friendship with Bethenny. Have not watched for long time, but previews pulled me in. Could not watch the reunion though, too toxic.

by Anonymousreply 319September 7, 2018 3:28 AM

I don't get how any of these shows can be "too toxic". They are toxic by nature.

by Anonymousreply 320September 7, 2018 3:29 AM

About Luann's situation with her kids, if I remember the original reporting about the lawsuit, her divorce agreement's stipulation was about the big Hamptons house she had in the first few seasons, when she was still married to the count.

The agreement was that if/when she sold that house - and she did for $8M - 50% of the proceeds needed to be put in a trust for the kids.

She bought her next/new house in the Hamptons for about $2.5M, and that's the one she was trying to recently sell for around $6M.

She never set up the trust for the kids, and presumably pissed away a lot of that $ from the first house, so the lawsuit was to prevent her from selling the new house and keep it for the kids - since the trust from the 50% proceeds of the first house was never created.

She can try to spin it any way she wants, but the truth is that she's a massive cunt who stole money from her own kids.

by Anonymousreply 321September 7, 2018 3:40 AM

I bet LuAnn bought that house in upstate NY because it's so much cheaper than NYC or the Hamptons and she's having money trouble

by Anonymousreply 322September 7, 2018 3:41 AM

The reunion was so nasty and bitter. It wasn't fun to watch at all. You know it's bad when even Ramona is cringing.

Bethenny is a crazy bitch, but Carole came off worse because viewers expect more from her. She's always maintained some sense of class on the show, but at the reunion she came across as bitter and snobbish. Leaving the show is the right decision for her. She's never fit in with the other ladies anyway. After watching her performance on the reunion, I think Aviva might have had the goods on her.

by Anonymousreply 323September 7, 2018 4:23 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324September 7, 2018 4:30 AM

Ramona doesn't like conflict. She's the oldest and looks the youngest in that group. But she can see both points.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325September 7, 2018 4:38 AM

I can't believe that they're keeping Bethenny on the show, considering all of the drugs and shady dealings that she's involved with.

If it was any other housewife, they would have been fired already.

by Anonymousreply 326September 7, 2018 4:44 AM

And, and, and, Bethenny is a MURDERESS!!!

by Anonymousreply 327September 7, 2018 4:51 AM

Could this be about Luann?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328September 7, 2018 11:50 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329September 7, 2018 11:59 AM

R321's account is accurate with respect to Lu's failure to set up a trust with half the proceeds of the original house when she bought the more modest Hamptons house (and presumably pocketed and spent the profits from the sale). I don't think, though, that the Catskills property was meant to be a money-saver; apparently it was quite opulent with a decent amount of land--and not cheap in the least. If she'd been permitted to sell the Hamptons house, the kids would never have seen a nickel. Of course, she's now saying that she "decided" to keep that house and buy something more modest upstate; essentially, she decided to do that to make the lawsuit go away.

by Anonymousreply 330September 7, 2018 12:38 PM

Guessing the demotion is Bethenny, at her own request.

by Anonymousreply 331September 7, 2018 12:40 PM

Wait, scratch that. ^^^ Must be Lu.

by Anonymousreply 332September 7, 2018 1:00 PM

Lu is probably going the pay by the scene route. I guess they can make more $$ that way but I believe they have to be demoted to "fwend".

by Anonymousreply 333September 7, 2018 1:59 PM

Did anyone else catch the end of the reunion when Cohen asked each HW's high and low points of the season, and when he came to Carol and she was thinking of her answer, he suggested her low point was saying he was "full of shit."

We know he's incredibly thin skinned, but that display of his bruised ego was the icing on the shit cake he ate during the reunion being Bethenny's numero uno ass licker.

by Anonymousreply 334September 7, 2018 2:07 PM

But for the "woe" in the blind item I would have bet on Bethenny opting for a looser filming schedule, both because she may still be in mourning and because it's likely nobody wants to film with her. But given LuAnn's track record in S.10, the producers might not want to pay her other than on a fwend basis, since she may well decamp to "rehab" if she needs a bit of rest.

by Anonymousreply 335September 7, 2018 2:08 PM

I can't imagine they would make that decision already, especially not knowing how any new housewife would test film.

All I can say is Tinsley better actually DO something this season.

by Anonymousreply 336September 7, 2018 2:32 PM

Tinsley IS doing something: she's keeping those Coupon Cabin advertising dollars flowing in.

by Anonymousreply 337September 7, 2018 3:15 PM

I can't see them demoting Luann if she is one of Bethenny's only allies.

by Anonymousreply 338September 7, 2018 3:18 PM

Luann's potentially a liability if she decides she's too upset and has to drop into rehab to get refreshed. Fine if they're paying her hourly; not so fine if she's getting a cool million.

Bethenny may have figured out that Lu isn't a reliable ally and doesn't care if she's not around full time.

by Anonymousreply 339September 7, 2018 3:58 PM

Without Carole, Bethenny doesn't need allies like she did the past season. There's always ass kissing Sonya, and she's on better terns with everyone but Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 340September 7, 2018 4:01 PM

Carole believed she would bring Bethenny down this season. She wouldn’t have done the social media bashing with her drunk/high friend if she thought Bethenny would get to stay. She overestimated her ability to best Bethenny, because she isn’t as smart as she pretends to be. She is yet another miserable person who wasn’t popular in high school trying to right that wrong 40 years later.

by Anonymousreply 341September 7, 2018 4:15 PM

Bethenny's on lousy terms with Ramona and that will never change; she's not good with poor drunken Doris, and even Tins piled onto Carole's marathon twitter takedown last week/this week/maybe forever.

Carole's not doing herself any favors with this social media attack on B; even her supporters are asking her to cool it. It's strictly middle school mean-girl stuff. Bethenny's not engaging at all, which is smart.

by Anonymousreply 342September 7, 2018 4:24 PM

r342, clearly you missed the calculated moments between B and Dorinda and B and Tinsley during the reunion.

The main feud going into this season will be Dorinda and Luann so I don't seem them demoting her.

That BI could also be about BH or ATL both of which are currently filming. Or possibly about NJ/Danielle?

by Anonymousreply 343September 7, 2018 4:28 PM

I saw the B-Dorinda detente but thought it was limited to the one misunderstanding. But it's true I didn't see anything cordial (or anything at all) happening between B and Tins. And Tins was slamming Bethenny only yesterday on twitter.

Maybe it's Dorinda who's been demoted. Or, as R343 suggests, someone from another franchise.

by Anonymousreply 344September 7, 2018 4:34 PM

NY is only preliminary filming and that just began this week. There is no "demotion" talk yet especially without a firm replacement for Carole.

by Anonymousreply 345September 7, 2018 4:39 PM

r344, there were a couple moments where Bethenny tried to play nicey with Tinsley - when she "approved" and laughed at her Tinsley's travels joke being one. It stood out because it seemed so fake.

by Anonymousreply 346September 7, 2018 4:41 PM

Well, remember that oblique statement Bethenny made about HW living beyond their means and they weren't prepared when the music stopped? Dorinda is likely pretty well set, so maybe she was talking about Lu & this BI demonstrates it's about to happen. Sonja has a messy personal life, but she isn't being sued by her kid and getting arrested. I could see Bravo viewing Lu as more of a liability than she's worth, particularly with her complete lack of humility and remorse over her self-induced legal problems.

I can't imagine B allowing herself to be "demoted" - if anything, she'd make a big show out of stepping away to be with her daughter who desperately loves her (unlike her a-hole father!). If Andy tried to demote her, she'd behead him in Times Square before she'd let any of that bunch get the last word.

by Anonymousreply 347September 7, 2018 4:42 PM

[quote] when Cohen asked each HW's high and low points of the season, and when he came to Carol and she was thinking of her answer, he suggested her low point was saying he was "full of shit." We know he's incredibly thin skinned, but that display of his bruised ego was the icing on the shit cake he ate during the reunion.

I noticed this too, and forgot to comment on it.

Thank you for reminding me of what a little snowflake Miss Cohen is, when it comes to being called out.

Notice how he just LOVES to call out the women on these shows, for their shit. But when he gets called out, he can't take it!

And Mandy was especially sensitive, because a) he knows he's "full of shit," b) he IS scared of Bethenny, just as Carole said, and c) he is so far up Bethenny's ass because she's got the goods on him.

If anyone needs to be dumped from the Housewives show, it's Cohen. The fucker is useless.

by Anonymousreply 348September 7, 2018 6:16 PM

Bethenny and Andy are two peas in a pod. They are both inherently insecure and try to diminish others in order to bolster themselves. The minute something is turned on them is when their real selves come out. Notice how Andy loves to pick apart others' personal lives and get all the gossip from guests, but the minute it's redirected at him, his personal life, etc, he becomes a big baby bitch.

by Anonymousreply 349September 7, 2018 6:24 PM

I wish Lu and Rey would get back together!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350September 7, 2018 6:56 PM

LOVE Barbara. Ditch Tins. This is the cast member we need.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351September 7, 2018 8:06 PM

Is Skinny Girl still a thing?

by Anonymousreply 352September 7, 2018 8:58 PM

Is she the Jewish Sonja?

This is Luann's friend who complained into a live mic about having to go to the wedding. I'm sure Lu will be tickled pink to see her.

by Anonymousreply 353September 7, 2018 10:05 PM

I'm shocked it's taken this long to get Barbara. She has history with most, if not all, of the cast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354September 7, 2018 10:10 PM

Based on these two clips, I'm shocked Bravo had the slightest interest in her.

by Anonymousreply 355September 7, 2018 10:15 PM

She's hilariously kooky. It makes me feel like Lu only likes surrounding herself with funny people. (Barb, Sonja)

by Anonymousreply 356September 7, 2018 10:23 PM

Who sells SG? I have never seen it in a store.

by Anonymousreply 357September 7, 2018 10:41 PM

The larger liquor stores in D.C. carry SG, as do a couple of suburban big box stores like Target and Wegmann's.

by Anonymousreply 358September 7, 2018 10:48 PM

I used to see Skinny Girl in Target & Liquor stores in the WDC/DMV area, but not anymore (must be a NYC thing)

by Anonymousreply 359September 7, 2018 11:48 PM

I've seen it in Liquor store in the Midwest.

by Anonymousreply 360September 7, 2018 11:53 PM

Bethenny has the same M.O. "tell me what I did.." then when anyone starts "SNARK SNARK SANRK SNARK" she just plows over you so you can't even respond. The only person who she could not do that too was Jason, she painted him a stalker.

by Anonymousreply 361September 8, 2018 12:26 AM

I think he actually was a stalker.

by Anonymousreply 362September 8, 2018 12:30 AM

He wasn't a stalker until she drove him INSANE. In my eyes Jason was a homely dupe with an acceptable body and lots of time to devote to understanding Bethenny. But he didn't and couldn't but worked 24 hours a day to promote themselves and their lifestyle and made a real try to make it work. Bethenny will never be married to anyone for more than 3 years, but THEY hadn't realized that yet. Jason had no platform to explain how MENTAL she was - while she had the press, a talk show, Ellen's blessing and her "fans." I have no doubt they had an irredeemable ugly breakup and separation and divorce with petty acts and insanely ANGRY ones from both partners. What if you were Jason, and your side could never be commented on if you hoped to keep some custody of your child? Bethenny cut him off at the balls. Jason was a dull guy and was driven mental. Bethenny's baseline is mental but she's rich and famous and very good at the playing a "strong" victim. Lesley Ann Warren is too old to play her, but she has the right type of toxic femininity to portray her. Bethenny was the grown up big city funny tough broad for a long time. Turns out she was never an ingenue. Always a monster.

Most people don't know her or if they are vaguely aware, they instinctively don't like her. She's lost a bit of her game. She can't really charm people anymore. She is more attractive and creepier than before. Get shit done before the cancer comes Beth.

by Anonymousreply 363September 8, 2018 1:06 AM

You sound a little unhinged, R363.

by Anonymousreply 364September 8, 2018 1:12 AM

I know right? As opposed to the ancient fruits on these threads I am unhinged R364.

by Anonymousreply 365September 8, 2018 1:19 AM

Jadon got his mother to commit fraud to help him make a point

by Anonymousreply 366September 8, 2018 1:27 AM

R364 has posted 80 times on this thread. Long detailed posts of woman bashing and delicate gay insight he provides. Talk about "unhinged."

by Anonymousreply 367September 8, 2018 1:28 AM

Fuck all y'all. I let my big ol' cut cock hang out and nobody even talks about me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368September 8, 2018 1:30 AM

^^Oops. Wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 369September 8, 2018 1:31 AM

I could see fat fraus buying SG products in the Midwest thinking it’s “hot.” I have never seen it in a store. bar or restaurant.

by Anonymousreply 370September 8, 2018 1:40 AM

Mashup

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371September 8, 2018 1:48 AM

Oh, God, I remember that scene where Bitch-enny pretended to be so traumatized she couldn't stop her hand from shaking. Notice she glances at the camera as she puts on her little show.

by Anonymousreply 372September 8, 2018 1:51 AM

I am waiting for the pics of Jill filming with Luann

by Anonymousreply 373September 8, 2018 2:50 AM

R363 is right on the money.

I can't wait until Bethenny gets what's coming to her.

by Anonymousreply 374September 8, 2018 2:53 AM

I wonder if Bethenny and Luann are filming or if it has only been test filming at fashion week.

by Anonymousreply 375September 8, 2018 12:44 PM

R370 I've never known anyone anywhere to buy it but someone is. I always thought the demographic was college girls with eating disorders.

by Anonymousreply 376September 8, 2018 12:54 PM

It seems so tacky (R376), maybe it's bought by very young women who mistake it for 'sophistication'. All those branded cocktails, wine, chocolate etc. seems to me to be the opposite of sophisticated, especially the branded alcohol. I wonder if her business success has been exaggerated? it's in her business interests to promote the idea that the brand is doing very well and that she's doing very well off it/has done very well of it, maybe she's not quite as much the business mogul she likes to pretend?

by Anonymousreply 377September 8, 2018 1:49 PM

Well if she sold to Jim Beam she's successful business wise. After this season of NY though I would be weary of being in any kind of relationship with her, romantic or friend. That was all too real how she eviscerates people who were once close to her. Husbands, boyfriends girlfriends, family. Ramona had it right all those years ago walking across the bridge.

by Anonymousreply 378September 8, 2018 2:00 PM

The funny thing is if you saw pictures of Dennis at the beach etc wtih B - he was ripped as fuck - so how does a guy with chronic back pain so severe get a body like that ?

by Anonymousreply 379September 8, 2018 2:08 PM

Saying you have chronic back pain is the convenient reason to take chronic opioids. I do believe some people have chronic back pain but after 1 surgery and a few stints in rehab it all points to an addiction issue. Especially with the familiarity of Narcan.

by Anonymousreply 380September 8, 2018 2:16 PM

So maybe that's the obstacle to being with him permanently--or one of them--that she mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 381September 8, 2018 2:23 PM

r379, I think you have Dennis confused with someone else. He was not ripped.

by Anonymousreply 382September 8, 2018 2:25 PM

Sorry if this veers off topic, but I thought Narcan was used in situations where someone has already OD'd, and someone else uses it to revive the person as it reverses the effects of the drug. So paramedics and people who anticipate being in those situations have it.

Dennis supposedly sent his housekeeper (or someone in his apartment) out to get Narcan but he was already dead when she came back. Do ODs happen so slowly that someone can anticipate it with enough time to send someone out for Narcan?

by Anonymousreply 383September 8, 2018 2:28 PM

Apparently he could tell that he was in the process over overdosing (R383), I don't know quite what that feels like but I can imagine that the body would feel wrong/heavily sedated before loss of consciousness happens. Apparently he wasn't dead when she came back and Narcan was administered, he could even talk to the paramedics briefly, but it didn't work - perhaps it was too late? It must be awful to lose someone to such an avoidable death, who knows that he wouldn't be still alive if he hadn't raised the alarm sooner?

by Anonymousreply 384September 8, 2018 2:36 PM

^^ that should be 'had raised the alarm sooner' - apparently he woke up feeling unwell as he had taken too much the night before.

by Anonymousreply 385September 8, 2018 2:37 PM

Does Narcan work equally well on all opioids?

by Anonymousreply 386September 8, 2018 2:41 PM

Is the Tinz going to bring some drama this season?

by Anonymousreply 387September 8, 2018 2:46 PM

Trying again to post this...Is there going to be any sort of inquest re: how Dennis died? I know his family and The Widow Shields put the kibosh on an autopsy, but still, I would imagine, like Prince who had no autopsy, but did have a tox screen, that this would be similar. Unless it is different state by state and shall we say pay for pay. Bethenney better lay low in any case, considering there has been evidence of her own oxy (no wonder she is constipated) as well as cocaine found in her home. I am disturbed yet not surprised that reporting has since been "disappeared"

by Anonymousreply 388September 8, 2018 4:54 PM

Dennis died of an overdose. There is no investigation.

I think someone above is confusing Dennis with Jason (beach pics).

I wonder if Beam has s deal with Bravo to hawk SG. As noted, no one I know would even think to buy those products.

by Anonymousreply 389September 8, 2018 5:23 PM

Dennis supposedly sent his housekeeper (or someone in his apartment) out to get Narcan but he was already dead when she came back. Do ODs happen so slowly that someone can anticipate it with enough time to send someone out for Narcan?

I wondered that too - if you were in such bad shape, why not just go to the emergency room or dial 911 immediately? But then I'm not an addict (yet!) so perhaps I don't fully comprehend these things

by Anonymousreply 390September 8, 2018 5:34 PM

Jeff Lewis teased B on WWHL about the excessive and relentless promoting of SG on RHONY.

by Anonymousreply 391September 8, 2018 5:39 PM

Beam has a zero deal with Bravo, as Bethenney and Jason's deal all manifested before Bravo could get their claws into it. As for an investigation re: Dennis,, yes, there can still be one considering his "station" and how he died (he was not found dead, he was still alive and that is a situation right there) but again a non investigation could be a state law or....people who knew people that kept it quiet. The whole thing is hinky as fuck to me. I do wonder if there is something undergoing but being kept on the down low. The Widow Shields has been somewhat quiet of late, at least for her. If I was her attorney I would counsel her to keep her mouth shut. If her drugs of any sort were found in his home, or prescribed under her name, she is complicit and could lose custody.

by Anonymousreply 392September 8, 2018 5:45 PM

But why does Bravo allow so much promotion of SG? Just to keep B on the show?

by Anonymousreply 393September 8, 2018 5:53 PM

There was never any reporting - anywhere - that said anything about Bethenny related to Dennis' death. Nothing.

It was all one person spouting ridiculous nonsense in this thread who basicallyi threw a whole bag of bullshit against a wall in hopes that something would stick and it would get picked up somewhere else.

It didn't get picked up, so now the same lunatic is back in this thread saying the reporting disappeared, as if there's some big conspiracy to protect someone who in reality, nobody in the real world, outside of reality tv, gives a shit about.

by Anonymousreply 394September 8, 2018 6:20 PM

Tins and Dorinda join Kasey from Below Deck Med in Yellow Haired Girls..

by Anonymousreply 395September 8, 2018 6:41 PM

Bethenny said she had her first full sleep without nightmares on Twitter today. The murder haunts her AND her drug supply is cut off. Thots and prayer.

by Anonymousreply 396September 8, 2018 7:50 PM

BEAM Corporation should fire Bethenny.

Why would they ever want to be associated with such a sleazebag?

She is most definitely tarnishing their reputation, with all of this scandal surrounding her. And that's not even counting her repulsive personality.

Bethenny is NOT doing that company any favors.

by Anonymousreply 397September 8, 2018 8:55 PM

[quote] Bethenny said she had her first full sleep without nightmares on Twitter today. The murder haunts her

As it well should.

She did nothing to stop it.

by Anonymousreply 398September 8, 2018 8:55 PM

Liquor companies don’t have morals.

by Anonymousreply 399September 8, 2018 8:56 PM

They don't have morals but they care about brand image. I would have thought unstable narcissistic miserable Bethenny would be terrible for their image, but apparently not.

by Anonymousreply 400September 8, 2018 10:00 PM

Evidently the HWs created quite a scene at Fashion week--loud and vulgar. I am shocked. Shocked.

by Anonymousreply 401September 8, 2018 11:15 PM

I feel like once upon a time RHONY at least pretended to be aspirational, I feel like those days are long gone - now it's all about messy personal lives and the emotional damage they can inflict on each other.

by Anonymousreply 402September 8, 2018 11:19 PM

Anything aspirational disappeared with the New Jersey group and Teresa Giudice bouncing on a leather and velvet couch holding $100K in cash. That’s when we started anticipating the felonies.

by Anonymousreply 403September 8, 2018 11:26 PM

"That’s when we started anticipating the felonies."

And the MURDERS. Please don't forget the murders!

by Anonymousreply 404September 8, 2018 11:35 PM

It hasn't been proved that Bethenny MURDERED Dennis.

by Anonymousreply 405September 9, 2018 1:10 AM

I honestly don’t think Beam cares about Bethenny’s drama. It probably helps sell more bottles to fraus.

by Anonymousreply 406September 9, 2018 1:12 AM

[quote]I can't wait until Bethenny gets what's coming to her.

But Karma's going to give you a Pass, right?

by Anonymousreply 407September 9, 2018 2:18 AM

Soooooooooo - When is B going to provide undeniable proof that Dennis gave her an engagement ring?

Show us 'The Ring,' Honey -

by Anonymousreply 408September 9, 2018 2:23 AM

Is that Barbara actually filming? She wasn't at the fashion show with the other women.

by Anonymousreply 409September 9, 2018 2:41 AM

Yeah I confused Dennis with this guy..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410September 9, 2018 2:44 AM

I think Carole’s new website may be the saddest attempt at relevance since Vicki Gunvalson made a cancer charity that was really a leafs generator for her MLM insurance “business.”

by Anonymousreply 411September 9, 2018 3:56 PM

Ahem...leads generator

by Anonymousreply 412September 9, 2018 3:57 PM

I think she's included every single word she's ever written. WHO CARES?!

by Anonymousreply 413September 9, 2018 3:59 PM

What is the evidence for B’s oxy and cocaine use R388?

by Anonymousreply 414September 9, 2018 5:27 PM

In the commode R414.

by Anonymousreply 415September 9, 2018 6:50 PM

Just out of curiosity, I checked out Carole's website; I don't really have a strong opinion about her one way or the other, but if she fancies herself a journalist, shouldn't she express an interest in something besides....herself (and her dogs)?

She kind of reminds me of Chelsea Clinton - intelligent, means well and supports the right things, but really doesn't care about anything or relate to anyone outside of her own little Manhattan bubble. Chelsea, at least grew up in a rarefied environment, while Carole has a fairly humble background. But they're both equally out of touch and the idea that they could talk about anything but themselves seems laughable.

by Anonymousreply 416September 9, 2018 7:18 PM

Have you read her books 416? She's a great writer

by Anonymousreply 417September 9, 2018 7:29 PM

Her new book "What Remains - a bitter old lady with an overbite"

by Anonymousreply 418September 9, 2018 8:00 PM

"What Remains" was quite good. I had no interest in the second one.

by Anonymousreply 419September 9, 2018 11:16 PM

From Bethenny's instagram story....Barbara's confirmed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420September 10, 2018 1:39 AM

So Barbara is filming with Bethenny and Luann?

by Anonymousreply 421September 10, 2018 1:44 AM

Jill must be fuming.

by Anonymousreply 422September 10, 2018 1:46 AM

Is this her filming in the Hamptons with them?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423September 10, 2018 1:49 AM

Luann's IG suggests that the 3 of them were together this weekend, presumably filming. I wonder if this will turn into one of those things where the blondes film together (they were evidently cutting capers at a fashion show earlier this week) and these 3 film together.

by Anonymousreply 424September 10, 2018 2:19 AM

This Barbara also seems to have been at the US open. I wonder if she also filmed with Luann and Jill there.

by Anonymousreply 425September 10, 2018 2:22 AM

So Dennis was at the reunion to 'support B' and then he died and the episode was dedicated to him. Spooky.

by Anonymousreply 426September 10, 2018 2:37 AM

Fat Barbara has a cheap brand like Bethenny so hopefully it’s the battle of the basic bitches.

by Anonymousreply 427September 10, 2018 3:16 AM

I am glad Carole has a new website. The guy who wrote her books was getting hungry

by Anonymousreply 428September 10, 2018 5:10 AM

[quote] Have you read her books 416? She's a great writer

So is her ghost writer.

by Anonymousreply 429September 10, 2018 5:18 AM

The Pamela Roland item is bullshit. I’m not one to come to their defense but they were chatting with each other very low key and normally. Maybe the publicist for the Hilton family fed page six that item.

Which is basically how you have to read page six. Figure out which party’s flack planted the item, and then try to figure out “the truth” from there. In that respect, even the National Enquirer is more reliable.

by Anonymousreply 430September 10, 2018 6:00 AM

R427 - She may have a buttaface, but on what planet is this a "fat" chick?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431September 10, 2018 8:30 AM

Looking around Carole's website. She has a section called "musings" One is about love. Below is a nugget I found interesting as the terms "shift" or "shifted" was used by both Bethenny and Carole multiple times to explain what happened to their friendship. (The next paragraph is a description of Adam that cannot be read without a barf bag handy, so I spared you that one)

...another kind of love could be defined as the Power Differential. It is the most obvious and reasonable of all the love relationships. If sex is the great leveler then there ought better be something to level in the first place. Power differentials encourage theatrics – and theatrics are the very heart of romance. It is a partners “otherness” not “sameness” that seduces. Desire is fueled by hope and fear. When partners are too similar they must invent power shifts. Power differentials do a great deal of the work to fire both hope and fear. Equality can destroy libidos, and bore both men and women. It’s not that men don’t want more successful partners; it’s that they don’t want equally as successful partners. Perhaps they prefer, as women do, dating up or down.

by Anonymousreply 432September 10, 2018 8:38 AM

Who’s the guy in the black shorts in the background of r431? 😍

by Anonymousreply 433September 10, 2018 10:46 AM

Barbara looks like she should be on New Jersey.

by Anonymousreply 434September 10, 2018 10:52 AM

r430, Page 6 always exaggerates.

by Anonymousreply 435September 10, 2018 11:37 AM

IS Barbara Jewish? I hope so. NYC needs more Jews. Bethenny doesn't count because she doesn't think of herself as Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 436September 10, 2018 11:41 AM

437. Coarse and vulgar. They might as well have asked Zarin back.

by Anonymousreply 437September 10, 2018 12:28 PM

Her face is ratchet.

by Anonymousreply 438September 10, 2018 12:32 PM

I think she is only test filming right now. Does NY offer contract right out of the gate?

by Anonymousreply 439September 10, 2018 12:49 PM

Remember when Barbara sued the production company? I wonder if her being hired was part of a settlement? If not, I think they're pretty nuts to hire somebody who sued them for using her voice.

by Anonymousreply 440September 10, 2018 1:10 PM

If a role on the show was part of a settlement, she really is a piece of work.

by Anonymousreply 441September 10, 2018 1:18 PM

Barbara does not seem like the type that Bethenny would get along with, but I guess she has no choice.

by Anonymousreply 442September 10, 2018 2:08 PM

That would be a ridiculous settlement. Gretchen sued but as much as she and Slade are camera whores, she'll never be asked back

by Anonymousreply 443September 10, 2018 4:10 PM

damn is Sonja hard-faced but she wants to be seen as sexy and pretty so badly lol

the third pic is hilarious. The second pic closeup oh hell nah . There's just no escaping that nose

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444September 10, 2018 4:53 PM

she's lost a lot of weight--she looks like Carole.

by Anonymousreply 445September 10, 2018 4:56 PM

Bethenny has decided they will not replace Carole.

#Power

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446September 10, 2018 5:00 PM

I hope that rumor is not true. They need to add another full-time housewife. The rest of the cast alone just won't cut it. Tinsley is a non-entity so that means there are only 5 right now (Bethenny, Ramona, LuAnn, Sonja and Dorinda).

by Anonymousreply 447September 10, 2018 5:08 PM

I suspect Lu/Bethenny will use Barbara to stir shit up with Ramona/Dorinda.

by Anonymousreply 448September 10, 2018 5:09 PM

They really need to give Tinsley some type of rival if they intend on keeping her.

by Anonymousreply 449September 10, 2018 5:10 PM

If you read the screenshots at the link, you'll see that Carole's also accused of trying to prevent Bravo from hiring a new HW by lobbying potential replacements not to film with Bethenny.

Jeez, get over it already.

by Anonymousreply 450September 10, 2018 5:12 PM

I don't understand why Bethenny would then not demand that they cast an ally for her?

by Anonymousreply 451September 10, 2018 5:13 PM

Bethenny is ruining the show, and Bravo is letting her ruin it, by giving her so much power.

The best thing that they could do is to fire Bethenny. She's fucking toxic, like Donald Trump.

by Anonymousreply 452September 10, 2018 5:14 PM

Who is Sonja supposed to be in those photos? She looks like Donatella. Sonja looked almost beautiful at the Season 3 reunion. It was also the last time she was fully lucid.

by Anonymousreply 453September 10, 2018 5:49 PM

Why don't they just get Jules back? Her divorce stuff is settled, I believe, and she was low-key messy and could serve as a good foil for Tinsley. She's ACTUALLY nice and doesn't put on an act like Tins does.

by Anonymousreply 454September 10, 2018 6:19 PM

I dont think Tins pulls an act-she seems genuinely nice.

by Anonymousreply 455September 10, 2018 9:56 PM

[quote]I dont think Tins pulls an act-she seems to be a genuinely clueless alcoholic.

There, I fixed it for you.

by Anonymousreply 456September 10, 2018 10:25 PM

Tins isn't one of the drinkers on the show, goofy. And I agree she does seem like a genuinely nice person.

by Anonymousreply 457September 10, 2018 10:32 PM

Agree she's a genuinely nice person, but I'm pretty sure I recall an episode in which one of the other HWs, either in conversation with Tinsley or about her, observed that she has an enormous capacity and could put away a fifth of Tito's without any trouble at all. I don't think I imagined it.

by Anonymousreply 458September 10, 2018 10:59 PM

Tinsley is a frequent drinker. She's just not as uncontrolled with it as LuAnn, Dorinda and Sonja. Last season they talked more about Tinsley's drinking than this year.

by Anonymousreply 459September 10, 2018 11:04 PM

You didn't, R458, Tinz drinks a lot

She's younger than the rest of the cast, so the effects don't show so much yet.

But all the ingredients are there - the hiding from reality, the delusional thinking, the unsustainable spending, the blaming all of her problems on others...

And Tinz has a wall - where she hides her worst behavior

by Anonymousreply 460September 10, 2018 11:07 PM

Her father had a serious drinking problem

by Anonymousreply 461September 10, 2018 11:08 PM

B, Lisa, NeNe and Vicki all have Bravo convinced their respective shows would collapse without them. And maybe they have the focus group research to back it up. Shame because they are all insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 462September 11, 2018 1:42 AM

ATL was perfectly fine without Nene for a couple years. I actually think Kenya's absence this season will hurt the show more than Nene's.

Bethenny was already gone.

LVP always comes off as a granny compared to the other women, even though she is younger than Vicki or Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 463September 11, 2018 2:20 AM

The whole HW thing will collapse soon enough. They’ve had divorces, fake cancer, tables flipped, glasses thrown at swimmers, fake cancer fake charities, bankruptcies, suicides, and prison sentences. Not to mention vast amounts of plastic surgery and kids dragged through storylines who later became unemployed and unemployable losers/felons/headlines.

What’s left besides hijackings, murders, and acid tosses?

by Anonymousreply 464September 11, 2018 2:27 AM

My advice is they start killing each other one by one on camera like The Hunger Games. They seem perfect for that scenario.

by Anonymousreply 465September 11, 2018 3:41 AM

R436 which is a joke as if Bethenny weren’t the most Jewish person alive in every way. Who is she kidding?

And it’s ridiculous that Tinsley gets all the money and perks of being a HW without having to make an ass out of herself. That’s supposed to be part of the bargain. She just gets to sit pretty, be dressed by her favorite designers, and collect a fat paycheck for doing absolutely nothing?

by Anonymousreply 466September 11, 2018 4:15 AM

Kristen and Brandi Glanville are still skanking it up together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467September 11, 2018 6:15 AM

The strong sales of Skinny Girl high waisted jeans in plus sizes are lifting Bethenny's broken spirits. It's all she has the strength to tweet about. She reminds me so much of Gilda Radner's Jewess Jeans character. That should tell you I'm too old for this shit. Bethenny may not practice, but she's a perfected Jew. Happy New Year!

by Anonymousreply 468September 11, 2018 6:26 AM

Where do I get my skinnygirl plus size jeans?

by Anonymousreply 469September 11, 2018 12:14 PM

R469 Skinny Girl neither celebrates nor recognizes women who weigh more than 80 pounds and/or who don't spit out their food before they swallow it. Thank you for your inquiry.

by Anonymousreply 470September 11, 2018 1:35 PM

She's not trying to kid anybody, R466. She's said on camera that she's nominally Jewish (mother is Catholic) and is non-observant. But she pretty much owns being culturally Jewish; she's hardly holding herself out as a WASP.

by Anonymousreply 471September 11, 2018 2:11 PM

Casting Barbara was another knock at Jill, considering she was hoping to be Luann's confidante.

by Anonymousreply 472September 11, 2018 2:40 PM

And her step dad is Italian R471, I think she also considers herself Italian too.

by Anonymousreply 473September 11, 2018 5:01 PM

If your father is Jewish, then you're Jewish. Bethenny doesn't fully embrace it because she didn't like her father.

by Anonymousreply 474September 11, 2018 5:18 PM

No R474, if your MOTHER is Jewish, then you are Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 475September 11, 2018 5:21 PM

It's a matriarchal religion, r474, in the sense that if you're mother's Jewish, you're Jewish. Maybe you have some reason to know why she doesn't fully embrace it, but if not I think it's fair to assume that she wasn't raised Jewish by her Italian mother, who had custody.

by Anonymousreply 476September 11, 2018 5:22 PM

The weight is over skinny girls inside and fat boys everywhere who wear ladies clothes....Skinny Girl Jeans are launched into to universe!!! Dennis told me these would bring Joy to people in a dream, except he wasn't dreaming and I didn't know that I killed him. Regardless all we can do now is look our best and love ourselves. Skinny Girl Jeans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477September 11, 2018 6:15 PM

Skinny Girl is a state of mind. Fat broads love me. Buy my jeans, I'm just a mom who wants something comfortable to wear when I drop my kid off at school. Get a Skinny Girl jacket or a cute knit top to go with. Dare to be comfortable AND look great! Plus sizes, like 6 and 8 are going to be very popular. Fair warning girls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478September 11, 2018 6:27 PM

Bethenny's fan base can't afford $90 jeans. Belly up within two years.

by Anonymousreply 479September 11, 2018 7:53 PM

[quote] Bethenny's fan base

That's a laugh.

Bitch doesn't have fans anymore. Not after her performance this season.

She's fucking done.

by Anonymousreply 480September 11, 2018 7:55 PM

Wishful thinking, hon. I doubt you speak for her fan base.

by Anonymousreply 481September 11, 2018 8:08 PM

I'd consider them on sale (really marked down) but I prefer Levis for jeans. I'll wear skinny for other material. I think it's a shame Carole is gone. They should have kept her and brought back Heather. Bethany was so jealous of Heather and at her rudest but Heather could bring it.

by Anonymousreply 482September 11, 2018 10:16 PM

For what it's worth, Us Weekly has confirmed Barbara K. as a cast member, but doesn't seem clear on whether she's a friend or a full-time HW. I think she's really unattractive--huge head, heavy features.

by Anonymousreply 483September 11, 2018 11:14 PM

For what's it's worth?

It's worth enough to send the Widder Zarin to her bed.

Ally! Ally! They gave my spot on the show to that fat cunt!

Why do bad things always happen to poor Jill?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484September 11, 2018 11:24 PM

How pleasant! No jill. Now she can devote her time to that depressed-looking boyfriend and her horrid little lapdog.

by Anonymousreply 485September 11, 2018 11:28 PM

Carole is screaming into a pillow n her one-room apartment covered with cat fur.

by Anonymousreply 486September 11, 2018 11:33 PM

I'm tired of posting on this thread under fake names and hiring PR services to promote me on here.

Who do I have to fuck, marry, and kill to get back on the show.

Just give me the goddamned names!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487September 11, 2018 11:34 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488September 11, 2018 11:44 PM

OMG, she looks like that dreadful Millionaire Matchmaker friend of the Widder.

by Anonymousreply 489September 11, 2018 11:45 PM

oh dear

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490September 12, 2018 12:54 AM

Has Carole commented on B's 9/11 tweet yet?

by Anonymousreply 491September 12, 2018 12:59 AM

I'm surprised he tweet didn't say something like: "If only Bin Laden had access to skinnygirl margaritas, 9/11 would never have happened!"

by Anonymousreply 492September 12, 2018 1:03 AM

She also got flak for her insensitive Mac Miller tweet. It’s hard for her to be appropriate when she is constantly stoned on opioids.

by Anonymousreply 493September 12, 2018 1:20 AM

Skinny Girl Jeans look good on the way down. Jump!

by Anonymousreply 494September 12, 2018 1:44 AM

I don't even like Bethenny, but that tweet was nothing to get up in arms about. I can't count how many times I've heard people saying the same thing about the jumpers.

by Anonymousreply 495September 12, 2018 2:36 AM

This really is digging in the knife to Jill given Barbara is dubbed a "friend of Luann".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496September 12, 2018 2:39 AM

Barbara is pretty harsh looking. Are you sure she wouldn't be more comfortable in Jersey?

by Anonymousreply 497September 12, 2018 2:50 AM

What exactly is a NY housewife supposed to look like?

by Anonymousreply 498September 12, 2018 6:54 AM

To be fair that tweet was horrible, sounds quite psychopathic/sociopaths. The fact she posted it without realising how it sounded is telling.

by Anonymousreply 499September 12, 2018 9:20 AM

My god, that woman is butt-ugly.

by Anonymousreply 500September 12, 2018 11:58 AM

R500 She looks like what would happen if an artist drew a grotesque caricature of Jill Zarin and it came to life.

by Anonymousreply 501September 12, 2018 1:36 PM

A grotesque caricature combining Jill and Patti the Millionaire Matchmaker, on steroids and with way too much lip filler. She's really quite stunningly bad looking. Maybe she has a wonderful personality.....

by Anonymousreply 502September 12, 2018 2:15 PM

I doubt she will wind up being full time unless she goes after Dorinda or Ramona as the season progresses.

by Anonymousreply 503September 12, 2018 2:25 PM

That's insanely funny that they basically cast a "friend of" Luann when Jill was lobbying for that exact role, not to mention Luann pushing for it too. Someone at the production company (and/or Bethenny) clearly does not want Jill back.

by Anonymousreply 504September 12, 2018 3:08 PM

If even a fraction of the stories are true about Jill's obnoxiousness to the producers, it's not surprising they don't want to deal with her. Besides, they could give her fwend status at any time, and maybe they already have--she was yammering away a week or so ago about whether or not her new boyfriend would be willing to participate. (he looks like he's been getting electroshock therapy and is probably in no condition to be on the telly).

by Anonymousreply 505September 12, 2018 3:13 PM

I'm thrilled Jill won't be filming full time. As obnoxious as she was before, she seems 10x worse now. Her relentless campaigning to be on the show puts a spotlight on all of her worst behaviors.

Consider this: how seriously must the producers hate her if they know they can literally pay her nothing and force her to do the most humiliating things, and they still don't want her?

by Anonymousreply 506September 12, 2018 3:43 PM

Has NY had the same EP this whole time?

by Anonymousreply 507September 12, 2018 5:08 PM

I'm sure the original EP blew his or her brains out several seasons ago.

Meanwhile, the ubiquitous Luann is inundating IG with posts and stories featuring the now-ubiquitous Barbara K, who is as ghastly as she looks. In the most recent one, Lu is attempting to teach BK to sing Happy Buthday in the style of MM as reinterpreted by the Countess. Oy.

by Anonymousreply 508September 12, 2018 6:17 PM

Has Bethenney made Florence all about her yet? Or is she still working her Widow Shields routine? Speaking on behalf of her new BFF Luann? I refuse to look at her Twitter. She has so much shtick to choose from, I fear next season she will have more screentime than ever.

by Anonymousreply 509September 12, 2018 6:19 PM

I kind of want the Sonja/Bethenny friendship to continue as it was entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 510September 12, 2018 6:50 PM

As soon as Bethenny doesn't need Sonya, she'll turn on her. Count on it.

by Anonymousreply 511September 12, 2018 7:06 PM

Is it true that B's ex, Jason, is negotiating to be the next BACHELOR on ABC?

by Anonymousreply 512September 12, 2018 8:10 PM

Bethenny has been very quiet on social media. Even Carole is winding down. LuAnn, on the other hand, is posting nonstop.

by Anonymousreply 513September 12, 2018 8:45 PM

R512 If he is, good luck to him, he will need it, and thoughts and fucking prayers to the "winning" contestant. Could you imagine having to deal with the baggage he comes with that is Bethenney?

by Anonymousreply 514September 12, 2018 8:52 PM

I don't think that can be true, R512.

by Anonymousreply 515September 12, 2018 8:55 PM

R513. I wonder if Luann traded in the booze and coke for a legit adderall script. There is NO way I see her being substance free for a year.

by Anonymousreply 516September 12, 2018 9:12 PM

I don't think the woman's been substance free for most of her adult life, so it won't surprise me to find out that she's using something. Adderall's fairly easy to get, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 517September 12, 2018 9:17 PM

R517 In New York? It is as easy to get as Xanax. They might as well sell that shit out of vending machines. Everyone seems to have a script either/or if not both.

by Anonymousreply 518September 12, 2018 9:21 PM

Every private school kid has a prescription and many of them are delighted to sell a bit of their stash.

by Anonymousreply 519September 12, 2018 9:34 PM

Filming at the Macy's launch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520September 13, 2018 2:20 AM

Sweet Jesus, all that fawning on the reddit thread. Holy Fraus! Thank god for the DL.

by Anonymousreply 521September 13, 2018 2:24 AM

Carole claims to have been a for model for some antique brand of jeans when she was young. Maybe this is why she’s so mad at Bethenny...Bethenny didn’t help her launch her comeback as a jeans model.

I actually think that’s one of the first things she said to Adam on camera...”I was a fit model for (jordache? Guess? Don’t remember the brand, just how pathetic it sounded. I still cringe for her).

by Anonymousreply 522September 13, 2018 2:29 AM

That Barbara seems firmly in place already. I am sure she will earn the apple if she has a go at Dorinda/Ramona/Tinsley.

by Anonymousreply 523September 13, 2018 2:34 AM

THat Barbara looks like Dori Cooperman - I actually thought it was her for a hot second.

by Anonymousreply 524September 13, 2018 2:35 AM

I have to say they all look great in that candid IG video

by Anonymousreply 525September 13, 2018 2:37 AM

R522 I remember that. It was cringey. That said Jordache was a hot brand until they sold out and the whole disco craze died. You had to be thin as fuck to get them on, let alone carry them off. They truly were skin tight, and this was way before stretch denim. So, I'll throw her a bone there.

by Anonymousreply 526September 13, 2018 2:38 AM

I am really surprised they wouldn't throw Jill a bone, even after Bobby's death.

by Anonymousreply 527September 13, 2018 2:42 AM

R527 I have a feeling we will see Jill as a fwend of in some capacity this season. A bad feeling.

by Anonymousreply 528September 13, 2018 2:46 AM

R526. Yes, she has always been thin. My thought is that it was such a silly thing to brag about...like discussing the time I won the spelling bee in sixth grade, 40 years ago. My thought would be, hey, don’t try to impress a young guy by talking about stuff you did before his parents were old enough to date.

by Anonymousreply 529September 13, 2018 3:16 AM

R529 Yes, that was indeed the cringey part, and odd. I wasn't alluding to her just being thin, but being a fit model for Jordache was kind of a big deal (then), but as you put it, how long ago was it? I can only hope how it came up had some relevant context that got dumped by the producers, because it was most certainly ancient history. I like Carole, but she needs some non ancient history to dine out on. I hope that is where she is headed.

by Anonymousreply 530September 13, 2018 3:37 AM

Why does it have to be so hush hush to the audience that Bethenny has a producer cred? Mariah on MTM has one and they don't try to hide it - she's listed as an EP at the start of the show.

by Anonymousreply 531September 13, 2018 11:44 AM

Wow that reddit thread is like the bizarro world. Thank god we have DL and the snark that goes with it.

by Anonymousreply 532September 13, 2018 11:50 AM

Noticing that since the regular season ended, and especially right after the reunion, Carole has been making a very big deal about some of her connections--not just Cassandra Grey, but also Christiane Amanpour, who was one of JFK Jr's best friends. Trying to establish herself of someone of substance after years of .....nothingburger.

by Anonymousreply 533September 13, 2018 12:45 PM

I guess no one caught that "passport special" last night? Basically just a pop-up video type thing with some interesting tidbits.

by Anonymousreply 534September 13, 2018 1:26 PM

Well, I tuned in at the time specified but all I saw was the last episode of season 10. Any interesting tidbits worth mentioning

by Anonymousreply 535September 13, 2018 1:30 PM

It was on at 8pm EST and it was the second episode of Cartegena. Mostly BTS stuff, like doctors were on hand 24/7, each lady had to have a security guard every where they went, etc

by Anonymousreply 536September 13, 2018 1:35 PM

Thanks--that's when I tuned in, and it looked like the second episode of Cartagena, so I switched it off.

by Anonymousreply 537September 13, 2018 1:38 PM

Is Cartagena that dangerous that you need security detail?

by Anonymousreply 538September 13, 2018 2:10 PM

Maybe the security detail was meant to protect the Colombians from the HWs.

by Anonymousreply 539September 13, 2018 4:04 PM

Tins has grown on me. She seems generally kind despite her somewhat thoughtless residence at chez Sonja.

If I were Tins I would have insisted the ungrateful bitch, Bethenny, get TF out in Carte

by Anonymousreply 540September 13, 2018 4:46 PM

I wish Kenya Moore would join the cast. The clown producers at Bravo wouldn't know a great casting opportunity if it bit them in the ass....

by Anonymousreply 541September 13, 2018 9:04 PM

^^This is a recurring plaint. What do you think she would add to this franchise?

by Anonymousreply 542September 13, 2018 9:28 PM

DIVERSITY and sass.

by Anonymousreply 543September 13, 2018 9:31 PM

^^^^ She was fired because she wouldn't film her life.

by Anonymousreply 544September 13, 2018 10:00 PM

The ladies of NYC and NJ are low class racist bitches. Who doesn't know that? They voted for Trump. Bethenny voted for Trump too. I'm sure of it. She's never said a word against him. Ever. Not even with all her work for Puerto Rico. And she did do good and meaningful work there. She's a tough bitch.

by Anonymousreply 545September 14, 2018 12:02 AM

Oh, calm down, R545. What brought that rant on?

by Anonymousreply 546September 14, 2018 12:04 AM

Look up old queen @ R546. My comments were not a rant grandma. Truth is True.

by Anonymousreply 547September 14, 2018 12:21 AM

Rant.

by Anonymousreply 548September 14, 2018 12:33 AM

Yes, and you write beautifully, R545, no one can take that away from you.

And yes, you have a career too.

And a beautiful apartment full of cats.

You are so....much

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549September 14, 2018 12:45 AM

Imagine my surprise to discover that R546 has posted more than 110 times on this thread. (none) Sad for you.

I used the word racist and Trump voters, so I ranted? Nah, the RHONY own that.

Some old queer here lives to trash the CAST for their lineage, what they wear and how they behave. Their real damage as human beings is not to be mentioned. The franchise depends on it.

by Anonymousreply 550September 14, 2018 12:48 AM

B voted for Hills, she said so.

by Anonymousreply 551September 14, 2018 12:24 PM

RANT: syn. DIATRIBE: A forceful and bitter verbal attack against someone or something. See also POLEMIC.

by Anonymousreply 552September 14, 2018 3:26 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553September 14, 2018 5:16 PM

Get your tickets now, bitches!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554September 14, 2018 5:17 PM

R545, even though B said she voted for Hillary, I think she voted for Trump too.

by Anonymousreply 555September 15, 2018 4:10 AM

Bethenny Murderer!

by Anonymousreply 556September 15, 2018 4:47 AM

R555 = Carole, more politically informed and knowledgeable than the rest of us

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557September 15, 2018 11:28 AM

This Barbara looks a lot more fun than Carole, I will say that.

by Anonymousreply 558September 15, 2018 3:07 PM

Carole is such a sheep, parroting her not original or interesting claims and then paper-clipping the credibility she thinks she gains as a “journalist” 30 years ago to whatever pronouncement she makes. She was not working for ABC in the 2000s or even the late 1990s. I disliked her pretend to be Carrie persona when she had that one, and I hated her pretend to be Lady Gaga with a Hip Political Edge one she had last season. I hated her Holla routine with Heather and her Gretchen Weiners act with Bethenny and her Baby Jane act with Tinsley. Argh, I really dislike her.

by Anonymousreply 559September 15, 2018 4:19 PM

She does have a chameleon-like quality. Somebody (maybe Bethenny but I think others as well--Ramona and the "puppet" comment, and Jules Wainstein, possibly) noted during filming that Carole's a "yes" person to whomever she's sitting next to. Love B or hate her (or both), she is who she is.

by Anonymousreply 560September 15, 2018 4:34 PM

Jill Zarin's dog/nostril cleaner, Ginger is dying. Poor dog never asked to be a part of the Zarin shit show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561September 15, 2018 4:48 PM

She has this plastered all over social media. Just shut UP, Jill. And put the damn dog down.

by Anonymousreply 562September 15, 2018 4:58 PM

R561 Oh, what a sacrifice Jill has made for her dying dog. She hasn't gone to any fashion shows. Holy fuck. Did she actually write that shit?

by Anonymousreply 563September 15, 2018 5:08 PM

Please tell me Bravo cameras are filming.

by Anonymousreply 564September 15, 2018 5:15 PM

It's so poorly written that I suspect she did it herself. Also, posing in bed in her underwear and a dying chihuahua? Dead Doggie Cheesecake?

I wonder if her daughter is embarrassed.

by Anonymousreply 565September 15, 2018 5:17 PM

Kenya would not fit in with these women and not because she's black but because she's a whole other level of trash. She also seems (like Jill) to be a producer's nightmare. No one wants to deal with that drama off camera.

by Anonymousreply 566September 15, 2018 5:31 PM

Jill is one of those people who justifies every action by saying that Bawby wanted her to do it. He wanted her to be happy; therefore, she took a "girls trip" to Marrakesh within 10 days of his funeral, started dating 6 weeks after his death, went to tennis camp in Nice, got a replacement dog, etc., etc. All of these things are fine, but she prefaced each of them by saying he wanted her to do it.

by Anonymousreply 567September 15, 2018 6:03 PM

Bawby wanted me to be back on RHONY!

It was his greatest wish....

Pwease, don't let Bawby down - I can just be a fwend for a season, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568September 15, 2018 7:48 PM

I can't believe Bawby wanted the wretched mutt Gingah to live.

by Anonymousreply 569September 15, 2018 8:40 PM

Jill says on social media that she is not going on social media.

Of course, we know from Amazon book reviews what a clever social media username/password she is.

by Anonymousreply 570September 15, 2018 8:53 PM

and on multiple venues, in case god forbid anyone misses her on one.

and the dog still lives. blind, incontinent, paralyzed and unable to eat but jill continues to spend this precious time with the poor mutt.

by Anonymousreply 571September 15, 2018 9:03 PM

Well, R517 think of it this way, Gingah is doing the lord's work keeping her at home (no fashion shows! The HORROR! The fucking SACRIFICE!) and out of everyone's hair.

by Anonymousreply 572September 15, 2018 9:24 PM

Compare Carole's nose @R549 and to her nose in the following photo.

JFC!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573September 16, 2018 3:22 AM

Post your photo, fat whore.

by Anonymousreply 574September 16, 2018 5:34 AM

Hopefully she hammers a few bitches

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575September 16, 2018 1:12 PM

She looks like a coarser version of Jill Zaaarin. And she has a similarly annoying voice.

For a "countess," LuAnn certainly has some low-class friends (to say nothing of the relatives).

by Anonymousreply 576September 16, 2018 2:14 PM

What has become of Noel's hole?

by Anonymousreply 577September 16, 2018 2:16 PM

Barb looks like she is desperately holding on to her look in 1998 or maybe 88?

by Anonymousreply 578September 16, 2018 2:57 PM

Yeah, you can almost see the white patent go-go boots.

I feel sure she snaps her gum.

by Anonymousreply 579September 16, 2018 3:05 PM

r576 She likes hanging with party girls or women who have a big sense of humor. I actually find that quality endearing because it's like Lu just wants to laugh.

by Anonymousreply 580September 16, 2018 10:02 PM

The funniest part will be Bethenny trying to make nice with her, when in any other circumstances, she would have eaten someone like her alive.

by Anonymousreply 581September 17, 2018 1:24 AM

True, she can't afford to be fighting with anyone else at this point. Carole's still stirring shit, Ramona's on the warpath for good, right along with Dorinda. Even Tinsley's giving no quarter. I'll be interested to see whether the Countless reconsiders the advantages of being loyal to her.

by Anonymousreply 582September 17, 2018 1:33 AM

NY is right to play it cool with plopping random newbies in - it never works in other franchises. The two new OC women feel so out of place.

by Anonymousreply 583September 17, 2018 1:44 AM

I will fucking kill you R583.

by Anonymousreply 584September 17, 2018 2:30 AM

R582 I’m still trying to figure out how Tinz got a third season doing absolutely nothing. I can understand giving someone a second season as sometimes it takes a while for a HW to get her mojo but she’s already had plenty of time - and clearly is bringing nothing.

by Anonymousreply 585September 17, 2018 2:37 AM

r585, I assume it was simply a matter of not wanting more than 1 departure at once.

by Anonymousreply 586September 17, 2018 2:48 AM

The creepiest part about Jill was when Bethanny had just birthed Bryn and Jill was in full on desperation mode to see her.

She kept saying over and over how she wanted to meet the baby, hold the baby, the baby would heal her and Bethanny's drift, etc....

It was really some crazy assed shit. Like she was going to snatch it or something.

by Anonymousreply 587September 17, 2018 4:55 AM

I've never wanted Jill to come back, but now I hope they do film some scenes with her. Then, later they edit her completely out of the show.

That way, she'd be all over social media hinting left and right how she's finally back (america's favorite housewife!) and telling everyone to watch for a "surprise" but then oops! They don't air any of the footage.

by Anonymousreply 588September 17, 2018 6:32 AM

I tweeted something to Miss Andy that was not very "supportive" about Bethenny and I got put in fucking twitter jail. I didn't even tag the bitch! My hate is even stronger now...

by Anonymousreply 589September 17, 2018 5:44 PM

She's scared of Bethenny

by Anonymousreply 590September 18, 2018 1:27 AM

Right. Carole said so.

by Anonymousreply 591September 18, 2018 1:32 AM

Seriously r590 I have thrown some hateful tweets out there. This was mildly tame. OK, I used the words Cunt, Whore AND Investigation. Somehow I think that last word did me in. The Widow Shields knows that his death was both the best (storyline) and most dodgy (by association) thing to happen to her in a while. So Miss Andy, or one of his minions, took the time to plow through a fuckton of crazy, drunk or just general asshole tweets from all of his fans and enemies alike, and report that one? Hinky. On Twitter since forever, and NEVER got my ass handed to me. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 592September 18, 2018 1:37 AM

Wait, you used cunt, whore and investigation and you wonder why you got blocked?

by Anonymousreply 593September 18, 2018 1:43 AM

Reports are now that this is only "preliminary" filming, so anything could happen throughout filming as far as the cast.

by Anonymousreply 594September 18, 2018 1:48 AM

R593 Spend much time on Twitter? Whore and/or Cunt? No problem. Those Big Brother twitter crazies alone own those words. And thanks to the Fat Orange Thing, any form of the word Investigation is as offensive and rare as the word "the". Maybe it was the combo. I don't know. But go ahead and block me, but report me? I didn't even tag the bitch. I could have been referencing any number of the tremendously charming and upstanding people on Bravo shows.

by Anonymousreply 595September 18, 2018 1:50 AM

R595. I got banned from Twitter a few months back because Kim Kardashian posted that she had zero fucks left to give.

So I responded back with, "Haven't you been fucked enough for one lifetime?"

by Anonymousreply 596September 18, 2018 1:59 AM

Tragedy has struck The Widow Zaaaarin yet again. The pestilential Gingah has croaked. His headshot, with suitably tasteful mourning muzak playing, is plastered all over social media.

by Anonymousreply 597September 18, 2018 2:00 AM

Not Gingah! How long is she going to milk this one for? Then again she had a replacement at the ready for BAWBY. I understand she has the replacement dog sorted. Expect it to have its own Twitter account shortly.

by Anonymousreply 598September 18, 2018 2:27 AM

R595 you got *banned* for that?! That's fucking insane. Those kunts have WAY too much power. I guess I'll just be happy in my little jail cell. I see we're almost full here on this thread. Any ideas what to title the next one?

by Anonymousreply 599September 18, 2018 2:33 AM

In honor of Gingah

And new thread please!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600September 18, 2018 2:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!