Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of New York City Season 10 - Part VIII

Brought to you by Bethenny's Panic Attack.

If the camera isn't on her, then the camera isn't doing its job.

by Anonymousreply 600August 1, 2018 1:18 PM

Link to Part 7.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 21, 2018 10:21 PM

Lu breaks her silence...from rehab.

Can you insta in rehab?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 21, 2018 10:25 PM

Wait, she's still in rehab?

I thought she was done with that already?

by Anonymousreply 3July 21, 2018 10:34 PM

What do you think causes the fight between LuAnn and Dorinda?

It seemed especially harsh on Dorinda's part.

by Anonymousreply 4July 21, 2018 10:34 PM

Oh, do try to keep up. After her ex-husband and their two adult children sued to enjoin the sale of her Hamptons house because she was supposed to have put the proceeds in trust for the children, she checked into rehab. There are also stories that she's been publicly drunk several times.

by Anonymousreply 5July 21, 2018 10:37 PM

I would love to see Kenya on NY next season.

by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2018 10:38 PM

Is this the Ramona impression?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 21, 2018 10:38 PM

Eye. Heart. Heather.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 21, 2018 10:39 PM

Mmhmm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 21, 2018 10:40 PM

All of these bitches are unlikable with racist Republican Ramona at the top of the CUNT pile

by Anonymousreply 10July 21, 2018 10:45 PM

“Carole, Bethenny, and Dorinda said that they voted for Hillary during the New York reunion a few weeks ago, while Ramona, LuAnn, and Sonja refused to divulge their vote.

Sonja has said that she was one of Trump’s advisers during the campaign, and while Sonja says a lot of things about her career that turn out to be lies, obviously she’s a Trump supporter if she’s going around talking about advising him and wanting to work for him. Ramona was disinvited from Carole’s election-night party after saying “incredibly rude” and “ignorant” things about Hillary, so we know where Ramona’s heart lies. Tinsley said she didn’t vote because it’s not “her thing,” so I’ll trust her at her word.

That brings us to LuAnn. LuAnn declined to say who she voted for, which naturally made me suspect that she’s a Republican. But! LuAnn gave Hillary for America $2,700 in 2015, and p.s. everything about her campaign contribution record is fantastic, from the fact that she identified herself as Countess LuAnn to listing her occupation as “actress.” Given that she has no other campaign contributions this election cycle, I’m counting the Countess for HRC!

Clinton: 4

Trump: 3

Didn’t vote: 1”

by Anonymousreply 11July 21, 2018 10:53 PM

R11 Sonja an "adviser" to the Trump campaign? Bwa ha ha!

That would certainly explain the shitshow presidency we're all witnessing now, though.

by Anonymousreply 12July 21, 2018 11:13 PM

Vulture interview with Dorinda:

You and Carole seem to be getting along again. You were even talking about the election in a recent episode. What’s it like to relive all of that?

It was a passionate election. It was like reality TV. I watched the debates like it was reality TV. I think more people and women were politically involved — even my daughter. My husband worked with Hillary and was a big Democrat and worked with Madeleine Albright, and I did a ton of fundraisers with them. I was very pro-Hillary. Who wouldn’t want a woman like her in the White House? It was very jarring watching the way Trump executed though this election.

I’m dreading the episode where you go to Carole’s election party. I remember how awful I felt that night and I don’t want to see you all go through that.

I think people suffered depressions. Now it’s over and I have to respect our president. I have to pray that he’ll do well by us. Some of the things he was saying were offensive to me and to my daughter. I felt like I had a political hangover for a few weeks, but now we’re in it. You have to move forward and accept it and pray to God it all goes well. I will be the first person to say I was wrong if it does go well.

How many of your castmates do you think voted for Trump?

Carole and I were the only really vocal people about politics. They were all very careful about who they were voting for. I found it unappealing in this election because it was one that you really had to have an opinion about, especially as a woman. I think we have a few Trump supporters. I know there are few girls still running down to Mar-a-Lago.

by Anonymousreply 13July 21, 2018 11:17 PM

[quote] I think we have a few Trump supporters. I know there are few girls still running down to Mar-a-Lago.

Sonja and Ramona, for sure.

Those two whores will do anything to get close to a powerful man.

by Anonymousreply 14July 21, 2018 11:25 PM

Trump should dump Melanie and marry Ramona. Seeing her deranged expression as she descends Air Force One’s steps would add some levity to this tragedy in the making.

by Anonymousreply 15July 21, 2018 11:27 PM

[quote] Trump should dump Melanie and marry Ramona

Nah, Sonja's more his type.

She'll tolerate anything he does, as long as she gets to live in the White House and goes to fancy parties.

Plus, she wouldn't have a problem with all his hookers on the side, with their pee tapes.

Sonja's the ideal republican wife.

by Anonymousreply 16July 21, 2018 11:37 PM

I wish they'd shown more footage of Ramona trapped in that elevator

That, along with Carole - wearing her Morticia Adams black sheer nightgown with the bone corset - pushing Ramona in her wheelchair in the cobbled streets of Cartagena, has been the most enjoyable part of this dreary season of RHONY

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 21, 2018 11:37 PM

Hormona is in her 60’s and way too old for Trump or any other man with dignity

by Anonymousreply 18July 21, 2018 11:40 PM

Trump is not a man with dignity, r18, so what's your point?

by Anonymousreply 19July 21, 2018 11:42 PM

My point is that no man living or dead wants Ramona

by Anonymousreply 20July 21, 2018 11:43 PM

R18 Trump is definitely NOT a man with dignity, but Ramona IS way too old for him. Melania's only in her 40s and she's already past her shelf life.

by Anonymousreply 21July 21, 2018 11:45 PM

Why was red scarf guy at the speed dating thing, slobbering all over Bethenny?

I'm guessing that he's just after her money. He looks like a grifter.

And then why go after old lady Carole?

I'm shocked that they're actually arguing over this guy.

by Anonymousreply 22July 21, 2018 11:47 PM

I think Bethenny was reacting to a fairly clear put-down by Carole, and Carole was doing the same.

by Anonymousreply 23July 21, 2018 11:48 PM

Ramona is delusional and insane.

Of course she's a Dump supporter.

by Anonymousreply 24July 22, 2018 2:40 AM

"Red scarf" guy was an obvious Bravo plant.

by Anonymousreply 25July 22, 2018 3:04 AM

But how delusional is Carole, bragging about how Red Scarf guy was so into her...

when he'd obviously been texting Beth non-stop since the Speed Dating event

by Anonymousreply 26July 22, 2018 3:11 AM

R26 Carole was smart enough not to support Trump.

After that nothing else matters.

by Anonymousreply 27July 22, 2018 3:28 AM

Carole makes my pussy wet

by Anonymousreply 28July 22, 2018 3:32 AM

Ugly men with MONEY make my pussy wet

by Anonymousreply 29July 22, 2018 3:33 AM

"Red Scarf Guy" was gross.

He resembled David Brenner and had 'feathered' hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30July 22, 2018 3:38 AM

Carole was certainly excited about him

by Anonymousreply 31July 22, 2018 3:39 AM

Red scarf guy brings RECEIPTS....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 22, 2018 12:03 PM

This may partially explain Carole's alleged "victory dance" after the reunion taping.

by Anonymousreply 33July 22, 2018 12:12 PM

Bethenny actually read some of those texts verbatim (the one about Ramona).

by Anonymousreply 34July 22, 2018 12:17 PM

THE NEW TOM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 22, 2018 12:19 PM

Yes, but if this guy is to be believed (which remains to be seen), she was pursuing him, not vice versa, and he was swatting her away like a gnat. Context is everything.

These guys who get planted on the show (Rey, Court) all seem to be creepy. This guy's story is a little odd: he has law firms--plural? Nobody has law firms--they're not like dry cleaning chains.

by Anonymousreply 36July 22, 2018 12:21 PM

I hate when people pretend to be so naïve about reality tv. Come on.

by Anonymousreply 37July 22, 2018 12:26 PM

I think his Instagram post gives the lie to his claimed naivete. Serious creep factor, too.

by Anonymousreply 38July 22, 2018 12:30 PM

Not to mention we are expected to believe that red scarf was not for attention and/or a producer suggestion?

by Anonymousreply 39July 22, 2018 12:33 PM

I think he is kind of sexy in a Jeff Goldblum kind of way. He even looks a little like Adam if we were to fast forward 20 years. Judging by his Insta he is a typical narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 40July 22, 2018 2:49 PM

Absolutely right, R39, and it worked like a charm: he's now known by the HWs and the viewing public as "the guy in the red scarf."

by Anonymousreply 41July 22, 2018 3:00 PM

I like that Dorinda vacillates between looking really fashionable and then a little mob wife. It is a delicate balance.

by Anonymousreply 42July 22, 2018 3:12 PM

Bethenny is quitting

by Anonymousreply 43July 22, 2018 7:08 PM

Says?

by Anonymousreply 44July 22, 2018 7:11 PM

She wants to go but Big Brother Beam wants her to stay

by Anonymousreply 45July 22, 2018 7:15 PM

I guess I don't understand her relationship to Beam. Didn't she sell to them? Why do they have an influence over her now?

by Anonymousreply 46July 22, 2018 7:20 PM

Can we all just accept the blatant reality that every woman who gets cast on the show, most of their husbands and all of their paramours are narcissists who want to be “known,” regardless of whether they are known for good or bad reasons. From Fran Drescher’s name-dropping, leg-tossing in-law to Tom to the plastic surgeons of E!, none of these people is accidentally or incidentally cast on these shows. Remember that every scene in every home and every bar is set by multiple producers and assistants with at least two or three cameras, lighting rigs, boom and attached personal mics on *every person who speaks on camera,* including “speed dates.” They all sign waivers to be worked into the storyline. Most of them probably do multiple takes. It’s not reality. It is a television series.

by Anonymousreply 47July 22, 2018 7:22 PM

It turns out that low-calorie margaritas may just be the gift that keeps on giving. Rather than accept the purchase of Skinnygirl as a lump sum of easy money, Frankel decided to bet on the business and continues to get payouts if Skinnygirl alcohol products sell well.

by Anonymousreply 48July 22, 2018 7:28 PM

That was truly hideous outfit Carol had on - and she looked wildly out of place. Who encourages her to dress so hideously? Dorinda does seem like a bit of mob wife, though I think she generally looks lovely & age appropriate (when she's not shit faced). Bethenny is exhausting - when you're sitting at a table crying and your only remaining ally is Sonia, you clearly need to rethink your life choices.

by Anonymousreply 49July 22, 2018 7:51 PM

RSG is either gay or a reality whore chasing after these women.

by Anonymousreply 50July 23, 2018 1:41 AM

All of these people are desperate whores. Except Dorinda and Carole. I love those two.

But everyone else, yeah!

by Anonymousreply 51July 23, 2018 1:52 AM

Yes, r51, Carole is just so above it all. We know. She is the Vandercunt of NY.

by Anonymousreply 52July 23, 2018 2:07 AM

[quote] Bethenny is quitting

Yeah, right.

Bethenny would never leave, because she's an attention whore.

Good, bad, she doesn't care. As long as all the attention is focused on HER.

by Anonymousreply 53July 23, 2018 4:25 AM

Bethenny hates the women but sold her soul to Beam

by Anonymousreply 54July 23, 2018 4:42 AM

As soon as Bethenny sat down at the dinner table she asked about the entree in front of her and Ramona, sitting right across from her, replied "It's chicken", which it was. It looked like maybe grilled chicken breast. Then B looked at the bowl of soup next to the chicken and naturally thought it was chicken soup. Instead of Ramona telling B it was fish soup she said nothing and watched B taste the soup, knowing she was highly allergic to fish.

Ramona knew damn well Bethenny was highly allergic to fish. Ramona said, "Oh I forgot that you had once mentioned that to me." She's full of it. She remembered. I don't like either of them and hope they both get kicked off HW but that was pure evil on Ramona's part because she knew it was fish soup and that B thought it was chicken soup. Bethenny is a bitch but Trump-loving Ramona is a mentally ill disgusting pos.

by Anonymousreply 55July 23, 2018 5:01 AM

Why wasn't Ramona's best friend Joni never pursued to join the cast? Ramona has always lacked a true ally since her and Sonja always seemed to be very surface level, party friends. I believe the last time she was ever shown was season 4.

by Anonymousreply 56July 23, 2018 8:39 AM

If they are all Repugs I am not going to watch their show anymore. Who needs a bunch of asshole republicans anyway? No one.

by Anonymousreply 57July 23, 2018 8:57 AM

R11.. I'm not surprised that Tinsley didn't vote.. airhead bitch, "Not my thing.". It confirms her stupidity and I dislike her more now.

by Anonymousreply 58July 23, 2018 10:42 AM

R55 Are you kidding? Do you believe that and are you really worked up about it? I hate to break your TV hymen, but here’s the reality of this reality show: it’s scripted.

If Ramona knows Bethenny is allergic to fish and didn’t tell her, don’t you think the production team, which took video with Ramona confirming the ingredient, and which does extensive and thorough background and medical checks on the cast, also knew Bethenny is allergic to fish? If that storyline is true, then the production is far more culpable than Ramona is because they have files about their cast’s serious medical considerations, including allergies. The producers surely would have known. So either a) they know the allergy isn’t serious and Bethenny consented; b) the whole thing was faked; or c) (unlikely) they knowingly put her life in danger.

Also, do people really think Ramona was trapped in an elevator? Really? She was yelling for someone to come help her, but no one was around to hear her...except the people with cameras, mics and lights (and script notebooks) who she somehow did not notice were surrounding her and didn’t make any kind of eye contact with or gesture toward.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59July 23, 2018 11:00 AM

r59, I think you can tell there was an eventual agenda with attacking Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 60July 23, 2018 11:46 AM

Has anyone perused the current issue of Women's Golf? I'm curious to know about the inside spread featuring its cover star! I love when a summer publication incorporates winter trench coats, as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61July 23, 2018 2:04 PM

I will say this for the Widow Zarin: she is a basically ugly woman who does the best she can with what she's got.

by Anonymousreply 62July 23, 2018 2:07 PM

No one has any casting tea coming out of the reunion?

by Anonymousreply 63July 23, 2018 6:20 PM

I think it's better than even money that Carole, Tins and Bethenny will bite the dust, but that's not based on insider information.

by Anonymousreply 64July 23, 2018 6:34 PM

r64, Bethenny ain't going anywhere unless it's her choice. Dream on.

by Anonymousreply 65July 23, 2018 6:35 PM

Bite the dust wasn't very accurate. I think Bethenny will leave. Particularly if Carole doesn't, but maybe no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 66July 23, 2018 6:39 PM

I think Bethenny might leave if her issues with Carole aren't resolved during the reunion (or over the hiatus) and Carole comes back for season 11. I just can't see Tinsley being given a third season as a main housewife. Maybe a friend of housewives role if Carole stays. I'm not entirely sold on Carole being gone. They've kept her this long with her doing the bare minimum so it feels like she'd be given at least another season to follow-up this one where she was in the forefront. Still, if she doesn't come off well during the reunion I can see them letting her go. They will have to shake up the casting in some fashion for next season. They've never had an unchanged cast three seasons in a row have they?

by Anonymousreply 67July 23, 2018 6:51 PM

Maybe I just read things differently, but Red Scarf Guy's receipts seemed like he was pursuing Bethenny just as much as she was pursuing him. It wasn't one-sided on Bethenny's part, so I don't see the need for Carole's victory dance. If anything, the texts should be a surprise to Carole and the peacock she had on her left ear, who showed disbelief at the dinner when Bethenny told her that Red Scarf guy was pursuing her a little bit.

by Anonymousreply 68July 23, 2018 7:11 PM

I agree with you, R68. And surely Carole must have seen the speed dating episode before the reunion (although obviously not before the Colombia trip) so she should have walked her smugness back a little.

If Bethenny has enough clout as a producer to force the issue, she might demand that Carole be fired as a quid pro quo for her continued participation. If Carole goes, I think Tinsley goes as she has no rapport with any of the other HWs.

If those three left, the producers might bring back Heather (whom I loathe) and Aviva (whom I loathe even more) and Zarin (whom I loathe most of all) to interact with the core group, and that might be catastrophic but fun. For a while.

by Anonymousreply 69July 23, 2018 7:17 PM

Jeez calm down Ramona @ R59 Because no one else would have become so defensive and over-reacted to my post the way you did. And we know you weren't really stuck in the elevator.

All I can say before I leave this thread permanently (since guilty-as-hell mentally ill Ramona has apparently stopped by) is that Bethenny must have put on one heck of a performance with her throat itching and closing up and then vomiting for hours afterward. In the past, her shaking and quivering voice and overreactions to various past events was piss-poor acting, but this performance was amazing. You say scripted. Most of it is, but if that scene was then Bethenny should go into acting. I’d say that short scene was Oscar-worthy, starting from the split second she took a sip of the fish broth to the severe vomiting in the bathroom. Oscar-worthy.

Ramona, you knew she saw the grilled chicken breast and connected the contents of the individual serving bowl to chicken broth. In the US, if one is served a grilled chicken breast paired with a bowl of broth that looks like chicken broth, any American will think it is chicken broth, without question. They wouldn't think to question "Is this fish broth?" Serving fish broth with grilled chicken breast is a South American thing. I know that because I have spent a lot of time in South America and it is very common there, uncommon in the US unless you're in a restaurant that serves South American cuisine, in which case that will be listed on the menu.

Agreed it is Bethenny’s responsibility to watch what she eats and no one should have to watch over her, nor does the camera / production crew babysit as you insinuated. They're aware of everyone’s allergies as you stated but watching out for the health and food intake of heavy alcohol-consuming ADULT cast members as if they are children in need of supervision is absurd.

You knew damn well that was an assumption and oversight on Bethenny’s part and you let her taste the soup broth anyway --- perfect opportunity to watch Bethenny suffer while you party. There are many reports of people allergic to fish who have stopped breathing when they ingested the parvalbumins. That could have happened.

I don't like Bethenny or you. But Bethenny is just nuts, you are fucking evil to the bone. And you really should be held accountable. Don’t reply. I won’t be returning, now that you’ve arrived to shit all over the thread.

by Anonymousreply 70July 23, 2018 8:42 PM

I don't think Ramona writes well enough to have composed that post, R70.

by Anonymousreply 71July 23, 2018 8:48 PM

There really is no justification for giving Tinsley another season. She hasn't done anything and she's not really even entertaining. Then again, I have said the same thing about Carole for 5 years and she keeps coming back.

by Anonymousreply 72July 23, 2018 9:00 PM

Dorinda is annoying this season but again was super likeable on Brandi Glanville's podcast

by Anonymousreply 73July 23, 2018 9:11 PM

They need to get rid of Tinsel she's depressing. Everything she does screams severe mental illness but it's not even funny.

by Anonymousreply 74July 23, 2018 9:12 PM

If Tins and Scott get married then she gets another season and she will really be a Housewife, the only one!!

by Anonymousreply 75July 23, 2018 10:52 PM

they won't.

by Anonymousreply 76July 23, 2018 10:56 PM

r75, bite your damn tongue. Could you imagine having to sit through a season of her preparing for a wedding? Good god. That might be the only thing to get Bethenny to quit. LMAO

by Anonymousreply 77July 23, 2018 11:09 PM

Jill Zarin starring in Funny Girl at Temple Emmanuel in Kew Gardens, Queens

by Anonymousreply 78July 23, 2018 11:10 PM

No. Please no.

by Anonymousreply 79July 23, 2018 11:15 PM

Again, I was team Tinsel last season, but the producers would be fools if they think anyone cares to bring her fabricated ass back for another round. She reaaaally bit the bullet this season and fucked her storyline up to the point where she's reached parody levels.

by Anonymousreply 80July 23, 2018 11:45 PM

LOL @ R70. Thank you for that delightful rundown, ya crazy person, you.

And thanks, R71. I’m a writer (unfortunately, not Carole’s ghostwriter), and it’s nice for my words not to be confused with incoherent Ramona’s words.

by Anonymousreply 81July 24, 2018 12:02 AM

"But you don't support other women, R81!"

"I'm hanging up, goodbye!"

by Anonymousreply 82July 24, 2018 12:39 AM

r82, if no one ever talked about it, did that phone call really happen?

by Anonymousreply 83July 24, 2018 1:44 AM

R58 Yes I couldn't believe she said it wasn't her "thing" to vote? What the hell! Why not?

It's our country we're talking about. People like Tinsley and that mindset is the reason we have Trump now.

But what does she care, she's rich and privileged so she wouldn't be affected regardless of what happens in this country.

Fuck Tinsley and that mindset.

by Anonymousreply 84July 24, 2018 5:02 AM

Lu strikes plea deal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85July 24, 2018 11:45 AM

Work it, 'Mona!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86July 24, 2018 11:48 AM

R84 I hate to tell you, but almost all the women see voting as either inconsequential or consequential only insofar as how aligning themselves may serve to advance them socially somehow. I believe Carole, Bethenny and Dorinda understand the societal stakes of an election, but I honestly think the other women only think in terms of personal payoffs.

by Anonymousreply 87July 24, 2018 11:48 AM

Finally! Now you too can dress like Carole!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88July 24, 2018 2:05 PM

Ramona's quotes in that Page Six piece are ludicrous. Actually, they all sound ridiculous.

Re voting, Jill Zaaaaarin is a big Drumpf supporter, and during inauguration weekend she was all over social media posting photos of herself (with her hideous looking nephew that she's always trying to pimp out) at various events. All the way back in season 3, when Jill was attempting to put together an ice skating party at which she would be featured in full skating costume, she made a point of telling the party planner that she was "fwends with Donald Trump" and would be able to use "his" rink.

by Anonymousreply 89July 24, 2018 2:14 PM

Has Jill signed on the dotted line yet?

by Anonymousreply 90July 24, 2018 2:18 PM

I can't believe anyone wanting Bethenny to leave. She is fascinating to watch (though not really in a "good" way). The show going back to the monotony of seasons 5 or 6 would be a huge step back.

by Anonymousreply 91July 24, 2018 2:47 PM

If LuAnn violates the terms of her probation, charges will be reinstated. I do not think she will stop drinking

by Anonymousreply 92July 24, 2018 2:57 PM

r92, I think she will stop drinking if she knows she could face jail.

by Anonymousreply 93July 24, 2018 3:02 PM

Some of the people posting on this thread are dumb as shit.

And you know who you are too!

by Anonymousreply 94July 24, 2018 3:15 PM

Maybe the plea deal at least partially explains the timing of her rehab stint, since prsumably she can't drink in rehab. and of course it also got her out of the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 95July 24, 2018 3:45 PM

r95 oh the next 3 months before S11 filming will be her spent crafting with an entire team how to play off her scandals, especially the one with her children suing her.

by Anonymousreply 96July 24, 2018 5:48 PM

r96, at least she will have Jill on her side for s11 :)

by Anonymousreply 97July 24, 2018 6:06 PM

Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 98July 24, 2018 6:21 PM

Lu is back in treatment I hope she went to Hazelden in Minn. Its a lovely campus and has good sobriety follow up programs. Very social but strict. I could see Lu doing well in that environment.

by Anonymousreply 99July 24, 2018 6:34 PM

Classic Sonja - this is hilarious

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100July 24, 2018 6:34 PM

I do like Sonja. I wish she would just invest in a reputable business.

by Anonymousreply 101July 24, 2018 6:36 PM

Jesus. Is this fraud, in the criminal sense?

by Anonymousreply 102July 24, 2018 6:37 PM

Maybe. But slander is so I wouldn't spread slanderous tweets particularly when one doesn't have real evidence.

by Anonymousreply 103July 24, 2018 6:49 PM

not to split hairs, but it's only slander if it's spoken. if it's written, it's libel.

the more you know.....

by Anonymousreply 104July 24, 2018 6:52 PM

Merci

by Anonymousreply 105July 24, 2018 7:13 PM

Sonja dunking her puffy face in a bidet. Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 106July 24, 2018 8:03 PM

I mean, she's just doing what all these Chinese sellers are doing on Aliexpress or Wish.com. The difference is she wasn't smart enough to slyly execute it.

by Anonymousreply 107July 24, 2018 8:33 PM

When does the reunion air? I had sex with three different patients today

by Anonymousreply 108July 25, 2018 2:07 AM

I am not sure if there are 2 or 3 more episodes left. This week did not promo the boat incident, so I am assuming there is still one more episode in Columbia next week. And then the finale is the cabaret show.

by Anonymousreply 109July 25, 2018 2:09 AM

Bethenny shade. LMAO!

(Only because we've been shading the same thing for years)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110July 25, 2018 2:11 AM

I heard Bethenny does not come off well. Carol has been the first to successfully confront her. Sure they rallied about LuAnn as lip service but then everything went downhill for Bethenny

Andy Cohen is about to be outted as a predator

by Anonymousreply 111July 25, 2018 3:12 AM

Regardless of how anyone feels about Bethenny, there is STILL no rooting value with Carole IMO. She has been a placeholder for 5 years and has really contributed nothing of note.

by Anonymousreply 112July 25, 2018 3:25 AM

R112 Carole has the delusional storyline now. Ramona (divorce, modeling), Sonja (toasters, house, boyfriends), Luann (Countess, fiances), Bethenny (true love!) all have taken on the she’s-delusional storyline and now it’s Carole’s turn.

by Anonymousreply 113July 25, 2018 3:33 AM

Carole dressing, acting, and talking like a 19 year old is the most delusional thing about the show.

by Anonymousreply 114July 25, 2018 3:39 AM

It’s NOT that deep, R114.

by Anonymousreply 115July 25, 2018 3:41 AM

It wasn't meant to be, r115.

by Anonymousreply 116July 25, 2018 3:43 AM

How did Carole’s character get rewritten from retired wartime globetrotting journalist, weepy widow and best friend of the late Caroline Bissett Kennedy to nutty old cat lady who thinks she’s 18 in a matter of three years? Do Bravo’s writers even bother to look at what was written in prior seasons?

by Anonymousreply 117July 25, 2018 3:47 AM

Carole’s friendship with Tinsley does her no favors.

And speaking of the Tins, don’t even get me started...every time she needs to go on an expensive trip or is jonesing for new jewelry she gets back together with Scott. Even compared to the other HWs it takes gold digging to a whole other level. It’s truly disgusting.

Her Southern Mama trained her and Dabs well.

by Anonymousreply 118July 25, 2018 4:20 AM

[quote]Her Southern Mama trained her and Dabs well.

Her Southern Mama did a lot of damage.

If Tinz showed even the slightest willingness to confront her problems and work on changing, I'd recommend to her that she

1. Get a good therapist 2. Find a constructive outlet for her time and energy 3. And maybe consider a rehab program

I've never seen a HW who showed so much promise in her first season flame out so fast in season 2.

by Anonymousreply 119July 25, 2018 4:42 AM

"...well we have a reunion to do." - Ramona

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120July 25, 2018 6:18 AM

When Dorinda isn’t “on” she has the best personality of the other HWs by far. But her shit stirring “I buried my husband” goomba Housewives persona fucking sucks, especially this season.

by Anonymousreply 121July 25, 2018 7:28 AM

r121, I think they all get caught up in the cameras during filming and they know they have to be "on". The only women who don't seem to realize this are the BH hos, except for maybe Rinna.

by Anonymousreply 122July 25, 2018 12:23 PM

Also R122 they have scripted plot developments to which they are contractually obligated to adhere.

by Anonymousreply 123July 25, 2018 12:30 PM

I actually appreciate the HWs who realize it's their job to turn it up and play for the cameras, even if sometimes it goes awry.

by Anonymousreply 124July 25, 2018 12:34 PM

How it goes.

Producers: Carole, everybody likes you. Viewers think you’re cool. But you’re sharing the screen with big personalities and big stories. Ramona is Ramona. Bethenny is Bethenny. Their personalities carry them. Sonja’s life is falling down around her. Everyone loves Dorinda when she’s drunk. Everyone likes you, but we’ve got to spice you up, make you a little unexpected.

Carole: I don’t want to be Ramona or crazy Kelly Bensimone. I’m not going to be the crazy one. I am am author, a journalist. You knew who you were getting when I signed up for the show.

Producers: Do you really want to be remembered only for being unmemorable? You’re scoring lower with audiences than Alex McCord. You want that to be what most people know about you?

by Anonymousreply 125July 25, 2018 12:48 PM

r125, and they just decided this after five freakin years? Someone needed to have a sit down with Carole years ago. She should have been dumped long before now.

by Anonymousreply 126July 25, 2018 12:50 PM

Good lord. Is it possible that viewers will have to sit through Lu's ENTIRE SHOW for the finale?

by Anonymousreply 127July 25, 2018 12:53 PM

r127, I doubt it. I think it's only the finale party which would come at the end of the episode.

by Anonymousreply 128July 25, 2018 2:24 PM

BRING ON THE BOAT RIDE FROM HELL

by Anonymousreply 129July 25, 2018 2:25 PM

Doris comes for Lu

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130July 25, 2018 4:50 PM

Holy shit.

Carole is OUT!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131July 25, 2018 7:49 PM

My college internship is over. Peace!

by Anonymousreply 132July 25, 2018 7:55 PM

Good. That must be the reason for her victory dance after the reunion. Maybe she really let Bethenny (and others?) have it on her way out.

Now there's really no reason to keep Tinsley around.

by Anonymousreply 133July 25, 2018 7:55 PM

It's time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134July 25, 2018 7:56 PM

Good for Carole for not getting sucked into another season. She doesn't need the money and she has a real job so it's not like she needs this shit show. Time to bring Jill back.

by Anonymousreply 135July 25, 2018 8:00 PM

No, it's not. No. No. No.

by Anonymousreply 136July 25, 2018 8:00 PM

Shit I couldn't keep track of the two narratives. They need a split screen or something.

by Anonymousreply 137July 25, 2018 8:36 PM

They could replace her with someone way worse you realize that. And yeah I don’t see how it’s possible Tinsley could stay now.

by Anonymousreply 138July 25, 2018 8:37 PM

She left on a relative high note and got the last word, so good on you, writer girl.

by Anonymousreply 139July 25, 2018 8:45 PM

I hope this means Tinsley is out too.

by Anonymousreply 140July 25, 2018 9:18 PM

Who says she got the last word, R139?

by Anonymousreply 141July 25, 2018 9:20 PM

Carole out?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142July 25, 2018 9:22 PM

I just want to smack that face. Hard.

by Anonymousreply 143July 25, 2018 9:23 PM

I love how some of you don't realize that if Jill came back, she would be the ultimate Pollyanna. She would be too scared to start drama.

by Anonymousreply 144July 25, 2018 9:27 PM

I don't think so, R144. She is one entitled bitch, and she would be claiming her OG status and her grieving widow status and elbowing everyone else out of the way.

She's posted a photo of her Jill Zarin Lux Event on Instagram surrounded by HWs from all the franchises. Notably, the only ones from NY are Bensimon and that Vajazzle woman. I don't think she's well loved by her former castmates.

by Anonymousreply 145July 25, 2018 9:40 PM

r145, no way. She way too conscious of her image her.

by Anonymousreply 146July 25, 2018 9:44 PM

Hmm, I wonder if this was a "she goes or I go" with Bethanny since she was widely rumored to be out the door.

As a parting gift, Carole just needs to tell us how she manages to live the high life with no income and a dubious inheritance from her dead husband. I too, want a life where I never have to work and act as if writing one page articles that most bloggers could crank out in 45 minutes is a huge chore.

by Anonymousreply 147July 25, 2018 10:53 PM

I think Carole's exit was planned before the season began.

by Anonymousreply 148July 25, 2018 11:35 PM

Oh. If that's true, maybe that's at the core of the falling out with Bethenny. If B made Carole feel lousy for leaving the show (and her), Carole might have started to back away from her.

by Anonymousreply 149July 25, 2018 11:46 PM

LuAnn went to Mar A Lago so she's as bad as Ramona, Sonja and Jill

by Anonymousreply 150July 26, 2018 12:23 AM

I respect anyone who leaves the show. It’s all catty and fake, and the whole premise is get drunk and fight. These women are ugly

by Anonymousreply 151July 26, 2018 1:07 AM

If Jill comes back on, I'm quitting watching the show. And moving to Canada

by Anonymousreply 152July 26, 2018 1:28 AM

Jill and Bethenny making up and then fighting would be sad. Like re-entering a bad relationship for TV money.

by Anonymousreply 153July 26, 2018 2:04 AM

This episode was batshit crazy. I couldn't keep up.

by Anonymousreply 154July 26, 2018 2:06 AM

Blind item possibly about Carole?

This would support my theory that Carole/Bethenny were lovers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155July 26, 2018 2:08 AM

Why would any lesbian go on a realiyshow and hide her identity? These women are awful

by Anonymousreply 156July 26, 2018 2:13 AM

Drunk gangsta Doris! Ramona the voice of reason! Bethenny's balloon! Sonja & Tinsley kissing amid screaming matches!

I need to rewatch this. LMAO

by Anonymousreply 157July 26, 2018 2:14 AM

Carole has always read very lez to me.

by Anonymousreply 158July 26, 2018 2:15 AM

Carole is smart. She knows it is the best time for her to exit. One more Season fighting with B, everything will turn much uglier

by Anonymousreply 159July 26, 2018 2:54 AM

Bethenny's sob story seems to work with the audience. She knows how to play it.

by Anonymousreply 160July 26, 2018 3:07 AM

Scoop

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161July 26, 2018 3:24 AM

Reduced camera time? Blackballed? Huh?

This season is the most Carole has ever been featured. And she had most of the group rallying around her.

by Anonymousreply 162July 26, 2018 3:28 AM

Dorinda is such a gross eater. Always food flying out of her mouth which hangs open while she chews. Ugh.

Carole is boring but I understand why she needs to get away from crazy Bethenny. Remember when Bethenny was the one telling needy Jill to get a hobby and leave her alone?

by Anonymousreply 163July 26, 2018 3:37 AM

Sonja and Tinsley were making out during WWW3

by Anonymousreply 164July 26, 2018 4:00 AM

STFU Jill you miserable yenta shitting on every thread. You're never coming back and trying to keep your name alive here serves no purpose.

by Anonymousreply 165July 26, 2018 4:07 AM

I hope Carole doesn't leave in the end, but one can easily see how Bethenny is going to ride her ass until she does. Bethenny being a deranged and very toxic individual, makes life a misery for those in her gun sights.

The Cartagenia trip was a nightmare for one sole reason: Cuntenny.

by Anonymousreply 166July 26, 2018 4:18 AM

R166 She just announced she quit.

by Anonymousreply 167July 26, 2018 4:19 AM

Currently watching the rerun of last week's episode which features B's emotional meltdown over Carole. Then B starts showing personal photos of her and Carole on various trips, one of which is especially telling: Carole and B are sitting on the edge of a swimming pool, with B leaning back into Carole's legs.

Agree with the poster upthread: they were lovers and Carole dumped her.

by Anonymousreply 168July 26, 2018 4:20 AM

Yeah, its possible. Carole spilled jokingly in one of her personals that she'd do Tins. But her body language and facial blushing revealed that she meant it.

by Anonymousreply 169July 26, 2018 4:27 AM

Ramona explained on WWHT tonight that Bethenny lird about Red Scarf guy texting her. Big lie How sick is this bitch?

by Anonymousreply 170July 26, 2018 5:22 AM

I'm disappointed that Carole is leaving. I actually enjoyed her more pragmatic and steady presence. If anything, I wish they would keep Carole and bring "Mama" Heather back. Bethenny would seem even more incongruent and out of place with the current cast sans Carole. They either need to bring on someone as a true Bethenny ally or they need to cut her loose as part of an entire franchise overhaul (saving only Ramona, Luann, and Dorinda as legacy with Sonja and Tinsley being shown the door).

by Anonymousreply 171July 26, 2018 5:22 AM

Carole cracked me up when she said, "drinking... and then a problem. drinking... and then a problem." She was so right about that.

I don't think LuAnn and Dorinda can recover from this fight. That was way harsh of Dorinda, even though I can totally see why she said it. LuAnn was being completely condescending and judgmental, which is especially ironic after having come out of jail only two weeks earlier.

But Dorinda's words were very cutting, and I don't think that LuAnn will ever forget it.

I think that it's going to be very ugly when this comes out at the reunion, because you just know that Bethenny's going to jump on the bandwagon with the story from the Puerto Rico trip. Dorinda's gonna get grilled.

by Anonymousreply 172July 26, 2018 5:49 AM

The women all looked fabulous at dinner.

It was like a complete 180 from their outfits the night before. Carole, Tinsley and Sonja looked gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 173July 26, 2018 5:50 AM

Despite all the fighting, the ending of the episode was very cute.

I loved seeing Bethenny wipe the lipstick from drunk Dorinda's face. That was hilarious. Poor thing, Dorinda was such a mess.

by Anonymousreply 174July 26, 2018 6:01 AM

Surprise, surprise Bethenny wins all the rigged polls on WWHL.

Bravo is making a huge mistake by driving Carole out, in favor of Bethenny.

Carole is so much easier to watch. She's not shrill, she's not abusive, she's not self-centered, and she is the voice of reason. Everything that Bethenny is not. The show desperately needed a dissenting voice that wouldn't kowtow to Bethenny, like the other women do.

Even Ramona gave a heartfelt endorsement of what a solid person Carole is, and she never does that. Ramona speaks her mind, no matter what. So you know that even she thinks that the show needs Carole.

by Anonymousreply 175July 26, 2018 6:11 AM

R172 Dorinda’s a fucking thug. Her antics are disgusting - deport her to RHONJ.

by Anonymousreply 176July 26, 2018 7:15 AM

I agree completely r175. It's so hard to watch Bethenny who just sucks the air out of the room. Like you said, she's so shrill. She only has two or three settings. Wise cracking, attack or poor me (crying). I dread when the camera is on her.

It's also annoying that the replacement for Carole will most likely be another Drumfp supporter. Not representative of a city that loathes him. I know it's stupid but it bothers me.

by Anonymousreply 177July 26, 2018 7:16 AM

Figures not until she’s leaving that everyone here suddenly rallies around Carole.

I think I said this in the other thread but unless they get the most BOMB replacement (like that’s happening) it’s going to be like removing one leg from a table - totally out of balance.

by Anonymousreply 178July 26, 2018 8:06 AM

Gee, I wonder what Ramona could be alluding to here. [/sarcasm] The 3:24 mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179July 26, 2018 9:21 AM

R179 I didn’t get that actually and I’ve been watching RHONY forever. What was that snark all about? (And don’t fucking judge I really don’t know)

by Anonymousreply 180July 26, 2018 9:35 AM

I don't get it either.

by Anonymousreply 181July 26, 2018 10:26 AM

I think r179 was trying to say Ramona was talking about Jill...? But I didn't get that at all.

by Anonymousreply 182July 26, 2018 11:42 AM

DL has been calling for Carole's departure for years. Stop with the nonsense and don't make this political.

by Anonymousreply 183July 26, 2018 11:44 AM

I kept thinking while watching Carole and Bethenny that this seems like a lovers spat or break up? It could be that Carole is just done too but still has love or empathy for B. She just can't stand being around her. I will miss Carole, it was nice to have someone with a soft voice on Reality TV.

by Anonymousreply 184July 26, 2018 11:47 AM

That reddit poster who had scooped that Carole was out also said Tinsley too. So we shall see.

by Anonymousreply 185July 26, 2018 11:53 AM

Bethenny's toast to the OG group was very, very interesting....

by Anonymousreply 186July 26, 2018 11:54 AM

Carole is boring and hard to look at with her giant cheeks and chompers and sunken eyes. And when she dated young men they weren’t even hot! She can go.

But Bethenny is horrible too. She still has a few funny moments but she’s mostly mean and constantly in hysterics. The rest of the cast is great though it’s clear Dorinda is a mean alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 187July 26, 2018 12:00 PM

It was sort of shocking to see the accusation of Dorinda and her drinking problem. I mean usually those things are hinted and laughed at. They were calling her a straight up alchi.

by Anonymousreply 188July 26, 2018 12:02 PM

Luann did not even say anything that bad.

by Anonymousreply 189July 26, 2018 12:05 PM

Last season every RHONY thread was 80% attacks on Carole with nasty nicknames, etc. Now that she quit she’s everyone’s favorite?

by Anonymousreply 190July 26, 2018 12:33 PM

Not mine. I'm glad she quit. She was boring and insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 191July 26, 2018 12:37 PM

r190, I guarantee it's mostly Bethenny haters. If Carole was still friends with Bethenny and quit, no one would care.

by Anonymousreply 192July 26, 2018 12:38 PM

I can definitely see next season being everyone vs Dorinda.

by Anonymousreply 193July 26, 2018 12:39 PM

R185 God, I hope Tinsley's gone. One of the most boring cast members since that vagina bedazzler lady with the house in Quogue.

by Anonymousreply 194July 26, 2018 1:27 PM

I am sure they will use Carole's exit as an excuse to dump Tinsley.

by Anonymousreply 195July 26, 2018 2:13 PM

if Carole's leaving they better fucking fire Tinsley. What a waste.

LuAnn needs to stop being coddled. It's not that she has a drinking problem; it's that she assaulted a cop and is not facing hardly any consequences for it that's the problem. Her entitled ass deserved to be read for filth. Drunk Dorinda isn't the one to do it though as she's got her own drinking problems

by Anonymousreply 196July 26, 2018 5:18 PM

I was pretty shocked during Dorinda's rant at Luann but she did also have a point. It was completely uncalled for for Luann to say 'now she's starting' - bitchy and unnecessary and also hypocritical. Dorinda was right that if she wanted to talk to her about her drinking she should have done it properly and in a caring way rather than making mean and bitchy digs. It's another of those situations where the one in the right ends up being/appearing in the wrong because things escalate quickly and their anger gets the better of them. Not that Doinda isn't a mean drunk, she is, it's just that that argument came out of nowhere and it was really unnecessary for Luann to start it.

Also Bethenny calling Carole a 'moron' in her talking head for not bothering with Dorinda's smudged lipstick (as though that was the real issue here - that whole thing seemed to be her trying to assert control of the situation to me, ironically trying to be the 'mothering' figure she accused Dorinda of being to Sonja three episodes ago).

I know she's bitter about the break-up of their friendship, but she says these things so casually anyway and then it never seems to occur to her that it will actually have an effect on how people treat her. Hence being really unpleasant to carole at dinner in the previous episode then claiming to be the victim when Carole chose to leave afterwards because of the (as carole correctly put it) 'toxic environment. Bethenny's tears are meant to make everything better, or something.

by Anonymousreply 197July 26, 2018 5:26 PM

Oh please. Doris had that crazy eye and started with the hand gestures. This has been a running joke.

Luann saying "now she's starting" was completely innocuous and wasn't even necessarily a "comment" on drinking but simply Dorinda's comical behavior.

by Anonymousreply 198July 26, 2018 5:37 PM

I agree about Dorinda's aggressive behaviour certainly and if it had been after the beginning of that then Luann would have been justified, but the way I saw it Luann made the comment before Dorinda started with all of that - it just seemed to be unnecessary at that moment and/or not helpful to the situation. But yeah, I'm not defending 'drunk Doris' generally.

by Anonymousreply 199July 26, 2018 5:53 PM

Lu you really shouldn't trigger Doris when she's had more than one margie!

Does anyone thing Dorinda is mixing with meds? I honestly haven't seen someone so impared after a few drinks. It seems to hit her very hard. Even if I have 4 or 5 drinks I don't get that wasted.

by Anonymousreply 200July 26, 2018 6:22 PM

[quote] I can definitely see next season being everyone vs Dorinda.

Probably led by Bethenny.

Now that she got rid of Carole, she can focus on being the head mean girl again, and get the others to attack the "weak one," like piranhas.

Trust me, the tears will be gone next season, now that she won't have anyone calling her out. Bethenny will be back to calling LuAnn a "slut who sleeps with everyone," and berating Sonja in front of her employees.

by Anonymousreply 201July 26, 2018 6:43 PM

Bethenny is not faking tears — she is heartbroken because Carole wants nothing more to do with their love affair. I felt sorry for her in this episode.

When B and C first met, three or four seasons ago or whenever, B was smitten (so weird the way Carole pronounces kitten and smitten). I just felt sure she and Carole were going to start sleeping together.

No way did Bethenny have a panic attack in the kitchen over just a rocky friendship; she’s losing more than that. It actually must be excruciating for her to be stuck in a foreign country with Tinsley (talk about excruciating) and Carole.

Bethenny definitely has her faults, but this ep was hard to watch. Could be partly because I’m gay and female and the scenes between Carole and Bethenny felt pretty raw.

On a much lighter note, great television!!! Love this show.

by Anonymousreply 202July 26, 2018 6:55 PM

I love how Ramona pointed out on WWHL how Bethenny twists things and lies to manipulate a situation - just like trump.

When she went on that rant about taking Carole to the Galapagos, the Bahamas, the Hamptons, etc., Ramona clarified that it was Bethenny who BEGGED Carole to go, because the person who was originally supposed to go had cancelled, so Bethenny asked Carole to go with her.

That's quite a different story than the "benevolent" Bethenny who splurged for a trip for her good friend. Carole was a back up plan, and Bethenny is a manipulative lying twat.

If she twists something as small as this, you can only imagine all the lying she's doing in court, with her divorce and custody hearings.

by Anonymousreply 203July 26, 2018 6:58 PM

but Ramona is a liar too so we can't take her word seriously. Carole is probably the most honest cast member. The rest have all been caught in lies and Tinsley's an airhead so I don't care about her opinion

by Anonymousreply 204July 26, 2018 7:01 PM

I honestly think they are all alcoholics except Carole and Bethenney. Though Dorinda is definitely the worst at this point. She must be so embarrassed watching herself on TV afterwards. She could barely speak coherently to Carole after the dinner.

by Anonymousreply 205July 26, 2018 7:39 PM

r200 as someone who went to college, her behavior definitely screams mixing xanax and booze

by Anonymousreply 206July 26, 2018 7:41 PM

I assume the texts with RSG will be a sticking point. But I am confused as to how they could have been "old" texts when even the ones RSG released himself mentioned the speed dating and Ramona in the car.

by Anonymousreply 207July 26, 2018 7:44 PM

I am pissed we are not getting classic Ramonja on vacation, but I have been oddly loving Ramona and Sonja being the calm, level-headed ones.

by Anonymousreply 208July 26, 2018 7:45 PM

More crazy shit happens in one episode of RHONY than an entire season of another of the others (I'm looking at you RHOBH).

by Anonymousreply 209July 26, 2018 7:48 PM

I really admire carole's apparent ability to just let things go though - if i have any kind of conflict with someone it just drags me down and i feel really shit after, she was able to go for a 'lovely' swim and didn't seem to flinch when bethenny appeared at the top of the stairs.

by Anonymousreply 210July 26, 2018 7:54 PM

Carole is chilled and laid back. Nothing bothers her.

I'm going to miss her calming presence on the show.

by Anonymousreply 211July 26, 2018 8:13 PM

[quote] I really admire carole's apparent ability to just let things go though

The thing about Carole is that she knows Bethenny better than any of the other women. Which is why she was able to take her apart, so completely.

Having spent so much time with Bethenny, Carole knows all about her pettiness, vindictiveness, cruelty, ploys for attention, wanting all the focus to be on her or else she throws a tantrum, etc.

That's why Bethenny and BRAVO are getting rid of Carole. She knows where all the bodies are buried, and they just can't have it. They have to maintain the facade of Bethenny being "America's Sweetheart."

The only problem with that, is that no one in America believes it. Because we have eyes. And we have seasons of Bethenny on tape, which says otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 212July 26, 2018 8:15 PM

I think Carole was probably Bethennys only friend and that's why she's so hurt and upset with Carole.

That's my theory. And it's probably true.

by Anonymousreply 213July 26, 2018 8:19 PM

I have to watch episodes like this one twice to even know exactly what was going on.

by Anonymousreply 214July 26, 2018 8:22 PM

With all of her money and access to private jets why on earth did B have to call her ex bf Dennis to send a private plane to get her out of there? Her erratic behavior this season is making me switch to Team Jason. Can you imagine the shit he's seen?

by Anonymousreply 215July 26, 2018 8:37 PM

r215, I honestly think everything with Jason has made her this way.

by Anonymousreply 216July 26, 2018 8:39 PM

Sorry but I am not buying that Housewives are secretly lesbian lovers. That seems like fan fiction.

by Anonymousreply 217July 26, 2018 8:42 PM

R215 she sounds like such a spoiled cunt - “send me a plane and get me outta here!!” Which was consistent with Carole’s story about B looking at HW engagement rings two weeks into dating Dennis. Although no one is as useless and blatant a gold digger as Tinsley.

by Anonymousreply 218July 26, 2018 8:52 PM

R32 : ha!! Bethany certainly reframed everything for her own gain - evil, crusty, desperate and no redeeming features.

by Anonymousreply 219July 26, 2018 9:32 PM

Sorry, Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 220July 26, 2018 9:33 PM

R56, you don’t speak English none too good ...

“Why wasn't Ramona's best friend Joni never pursued to join the cast?”

by Anonymousreply 221July 26, 2018 9:37 PM

I honestly think that is what is gnawing at Bethenny. Carole doesn't really seem to give a shit and Bethenny does. It is making her crazy. And I do believe Carole is B's closest friend and it is killing her to lose her.

by Anonymousreply 222July 26, 2018 9:37 PM

R222 Yep. That's what she was getting at when she said Carole had no emotions. I think it actually surprised Bethenny how much she was bothered by the rift and to see Carole essentially replace her with Tinsley drove Bethenny crazy. The fact that it's Tinsley that Carole grew closer to and that pushed her out also bugs Bethenny because that kind of woman has always irked Bethenny. For her to have to watch her friend choose to be close to someone like that OVER her really fucked with her.

by Anonymousreply 223July 26, 2018 9:43 PM

R216, Jason looks much better naked and, isn't that all that matters?

by Anonymousreply 224July 26, 2018 9:52 PM

I kind of thought Bethenny saw the writing on the wall so she decided to play the emotional victim to get the audience's support, making Carole seem cold and distant.

by Anonymousreply 225July 26, 2018 9:53 PM

I don’t think Housewives are secretly lesbian lovers, either. I’ve watched NYC for 10 seasons, and other cities occasionally — I never thought that any of the women were hooking up. Never crossed my mind.

But Bethenny and Carole were having sex. Watch the early episodes. They were attracted to each other. Not that big of a deal, happens all the time.

It was probably Bethenny’s most intimate relationship ever. Eventually, Bethenny slipped into her damaged, insecure mode and tried to control Carole. Carole got sick of it and said, Later.

This is why Bethenny cannot stop crying. Platonic friendships change - we can feel sad, but most of us can roll with it. Sonja gets her feelings hurt when Ramona distances herself, but does not cry uncontrollably about it.

Sorry, but it seems obvious to me. Like Dorinda said to Ramona, something must have happened that we don’t know about. Uh-huh

by Anonymousreply 226July 26, 2018 9:53 PM

If that BI is true, Carole is now a lesbian.

Bethenny likely bonded with her and experimented, then maybe became attached?

by Anonymousreply 227July 26, 2018 9:57 PM

Sonja is without any shame...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228July 26, 2018 9:57 PM

YASSSS! REJOICE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229July 26, 2018 10:16 PM

I don’t think Jason is the evil guy Bethenny would have us believe. I wonder if Carole realized that to some degree too? She said all of B’s relationships are full of drama because of her. And Jason’s supposed stalking was showing up at their kids school to tell her she wouldn’t be able to get rid of him as a dad the way her mom did. I’m sure he’s no angel but she’s a manic too.

I’m intrigued by the idea of her and Carole as lovers. It would explain a lot because she sure didn’t seem this sad when her friendship with Jill ended. But what of dirty chef Adam?

by Anonymousreply 230July 26, 2018 10:22 PM

Didn't we also speculate a couple seasons ago that Carole and Heather were more than friends? I maintain that Carole has also given out a big lez vibe.

by Anonymousreply 231July 26, 2018 10:24 PM

That is the same Twitter who called Carole being out after the reunion - this might have some validity.

by Anonymousreply 232July 26, 2018 10:25 PM

In the first or second season Carole said she had slept with women.

She seduced Bethenny big-time.

by Anonymousreply 233July 26, 2018 10:47 PM

Bethenny arrived in gorgeous Cartagena, and proceeded to bitch and act bratty about the accommodation. Cunt. Tinsley gifts all the women a sweet necklace in a cute manner to remove all fights/issues around room allocations. Bethenny is in a Caribbean coastal area, and can’t see or smell that she’s eating fish soup? Firstly, if you have food allergies you become hypervigilant about EVERYTHING you put in your mouth. No one is ever that lackadaisical about possible allergic reactions, or worse. Secondly, has Bethenny never eaten Colombian food before? You would SMELL the fish soup straight away. It’s not like a more subtle smell and flavour such as chicken, prawn or scallop. You KNOW it’s fish.

by Anonymousreply 234July 26, 2018 10:59 PM

Jill is 'in talks' to rejoin the cast. That was probably planted. By Jill. B was pretty distraught when she and Jill ended their friendship. Lots of tears and confusion as to why Jill didn't want to be friends anymore. The breakup with Carole is pretty similar to that. I think these bitches just enjoy torturing B because she's so nasty and condescending to them.

by Anonymousreply 235July 26, 2018 11:00 PM

^^ and Bethenny even made T’s mode of room selection ALL ABOUT HER!!!

by Anonymousreply 236July 26, 2018 11:01 PM

R231, IMO Heather was probably attracted to Carole, but Carole wasn’t into Heather sexually. Seemed platonic to me. I recall now it drove Heather nuts when B came back and was getting close to Carole.

Carole was into Bethenny. I wish Bethenny could work herself out one day and get rid of her demons. She managed to fuck up what seemed to be a meaningful relationship with Carole.

But I’m assuming it was Bethenny’s baggage that cratered the relationship. Maybe Carole just coldly dropped her ass. I don’t know. What really happened?

by Anonymousreply 237July 26, 2018 11:10 PM

I can picture Lu and Sonja scissoring after a heavy night of drinking.

by Anonymousreply 238July 26, 2018 11:12 PM

The night of Ramona’s turtle time, Sonja tried to climb on top of Lu in a serious attempt.

by Anonymousreply 239July 26, 2018 11:26 PM

r235, the "naughty" twitter account on which the article is based called the Carole departure before the announcement. So he must have real sources. He also said Tinsley was out too, I believe.

by Anonymousreply 240July 26, 2018 11:30 PM

Jill will be the “jumped the shark” addition.

by Anonymousreply 241July 27, 2018 12:15 AM

R235 bethenny told Jill to “get a hobby” when Jill called too much and was upset Bethenny wasn’t spending as much time with her. If anything bethenny is the Jill to Carole right now. Needy, desperate, angry.

Can someone link to the naught twitter that know secret lesbian things?

by Anonymousreply 242July 27, 2018 12:16 AM

I had a dream that there was a serial killer in Manhattan that started killing Real Housewives. Ramona was victim #1. Kelly was victim #2.

by Anonymousreply 243July 27, 2018 12:22 AM

I think Carole is passive-aggressive. And emotionally stunted too. I am so glad she's leaving.

As far as Dorinda, if I were her daughter I'd be so embarrassed of my mother. Same for LuMan.

by Anonymousreply 244July 27, 2018 12:33 AM

R244 Dorinda's heavily eyebrowed, obnoxious daughter is much more embarrassing than Dorinda.

by Anonymousreply 245July 27, 2018 2:10 AM

Where has John's big cucumber cock been?

by Anonymousreply 246July 27, 2018 2:20 AM

Do production companies make deals with the HWs or is it Bravo itself? I wonder if they would ever ask Kenya to move to NY since that's where her husband is based.

by Anonymousreply 247July 27, 2018 2:23 AM

I read that Carole is dating January Jones.

by Anonymousreply 248July 27, 2018 2:31 AM

R243, I think you mean Angel of Death, not serial killer.

by Anonymousreply 249July 27, 2018 2:33 AM

I read Carole is the father of January Jones' baby.

by Anonymousreply 250July 27, 2018 2:34 AM

I must say, Carole did bring some semblance of class to the NY motley crew. After seeing you all share pictures of Carole’s old hair style, she looks much better with the shorter bob.

by Anonymousreply 251July 27, 2018 2:35 AM

When B was showing her personal photos of Carole and her together on their various vacations together, she kept saying, "When I TOOK Carole and Adam to the Galapagos . . . When I TOOK Carole and Adam to the Bahamas . . . When I TOOK Carole and Adam to the Hamptons . . . " yet the only people in the photos were B and Carole.

Adam was bearding for them.

by Anonymousreply 252July 27, 2018 2:39 AM

That also might explain why Adam always sounded as gay as a goose.

by Anonymousreply 253July 27, 2018 2:47 AM

R252 so by that token she’s not platonic with Tinsley either. Not buying THAT. I do agree Bethenny was acting like it was a breakup but I think there has to be another explanation - like that Carole had so much “on” her that no other “friend” ever did - and when her image career Money are threatened she probably acts no different than when breaking up.

Girl got exposed and she couldn’t handle it.

by Anonymousreply 254July 27, 2018 2:52 AM

This is a couple years old but B had a lesbian phrase...

You know I just watched the last couple episodes and I'm convinced B and Carole were having sex.

I think something happened where Carole dropped Bethanny cold. Carole made a point in revealing that she only can love situations gat are temporary (she said this is her first season) I think maybe B got very attached and Carole had to drop her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255July 27, 2018 3:11 AM

That would explain why Adam wanted pay for travel. The Housewives being murdered would make the banter more fresh. Bethenny is afraid with her purple folder.

by Anonymousreply 256July 27, 2018 3:28 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257July 27, 2018 3:53 AM

I honestly wouldn't mind Jill returning because I feel like she will try to present a different dynamic now that Bobby is gone. However, they still need someone new to stir things up. Tinsley needs to go for sure and someone new in addition to Jill. Sort of like the Bethenny return/Dorinda intro of season 7.

by Anonymousreply 258July 27, 2018 4:00 AM

I think that the cast needs an entire re-boot, most especially getting rid of that toxic waste dump, aka Bethenny Frankel.

Bravo needs to find some New Yorkers in their late 20's and 30's, to revive this show.

Worn out and used up divorced and bitter hags in their 50's and 60's, just isn't cutting it.

by Anonymousreply 259July 27, 2018 4:07 AM

Bravo is never going to do a complete reboot of any of these shows again.

Besides, they tried that NY 20s/30s mess with Blood, Sweat, and Heels. Look where that got them.

Face it. HWs are now like soap operas. People watch for their favorites. They don't accept too much change.

by Anonymousreply 260July 27, 2018 4:10 AM

[quote] Worn out and used up divorced and bitter hags in their 50's and 60's, just isn't cutting it.

You mean DataLoungers?

by Anonymousreply 261July 27, 2018 4:11 AM

Carole clearly stated several times about women she found attractive, "I'd do her." A straight woman would not say that.

On one of the first few episodes of Fredrik & Bethenny, B had make a comment to Fredrik that she only likes penis. Her exact words were "Sorry, I only like penis." I don't remember what was said to prompt B to make that statement, but she said it. Of course she isn't going to want anyone to know she's bi or was sleeping with Carole, which I think she was. I think Carole is lez and B is bi.

by Anonymousreply 262July 27, 2018 4:22 AM

They had a sexual relationship. They look happy and in love in those travel pictures. I’m a lesbian with gay and straight friends that I love and enjoy a lot, but I would not travel solo with any of them unless I was interested in sex.

Way beyond that, if you watch the next couple of episodes after Carole’s sex dream reveal three years ago, you’ll see B acting almost like a different person. Her vibe is so different than typical bulldozer Bethenny — it’s obvious she is nervous, trying hard to keep it light and definitely trying to impress Carole. I got a huge kick out of watching B fumble along, totally out of character. I was completely convinced that it was happening or going to happen. I like the idea — it would be fresh for that show and the whole damn franchise if it was out in the open.

And minus the implants (ugh) I think Bethenny is pretty hot. I’d fuck her hard.

by Anonymousreply 263July 27, 2018 4:29 AM

Bethany could never let it be know if she were bi - Not with her skinny girl empire and needing her straight yoga mom customer base. Bethenny wouldn't even say who she was voting for until the reunion - and even then she made a point to stay somewhat neutral saying she didn't like her choices.

Carole is more "real" in the sense that if she were dating a woman she wouldn't be so determined to keep it a secret.

I also think this is why B suddenly had Dennis - they had such an odd coupling - he was known about but always off camera. That Gucci sweater he wore at Ramomas place in the Hamptons made me question their entire "relationship"

I think Adam was a beard, Luanne was so damn clueless (and still is)

It was obvious by Bethennys crying in the last episode that her and Carole broke up. Carole dumped her. Bethenny sending pics to Carole on her cell phone- and Carole was like wtf, it's over. Bethenny seems desperate to get back with her -

by Anonymousreply 264July 27, 2018 4:32 AM

Ramona made clear on WWHL that Carole always paid her way on those trips with Bethenny. B is a sick toxic person who could never be a true friend to any one. Not capable.

by Anonymousreply 265July 27, 2018 4:37 AM

Maybe B is afraid Carole is going to open up about the relationship. Carole has nothing to lose by doing that. I don't like B at all, never have, but hope she doesn't go off the deep end or pull a Kate Spade if Carole exposes their little affair. Not trying to be mean but Carole could make life miserable for B. I don't know why she'd bother or try to ruin her, other than as mentioned upthread, Carole is passive-aggressive. I find PA's to be much worse than those who show their true colors. They stab you in the back when you least expect it. At least with those who show you their true colors you know what you're dealing with and you watch your back. PA's gain your trust and get you to lower your guard and then they fuck you up real bad.

by Anonymousreply 266July 27, 2018 4:44 AM

R64 is right about everything. Bethenny is not going to risk her brand. Her base won’t go for Skinny Gay Girl. The I only like penis comment is bogus — B comes off a bit butch and she needs to throw people off by saying such shit.

And there’s no way she was dating that doof Dennis. Just like Carole wasn’t really dating Adam aka Spicoli.

by Anonymousreply 267July 27, 2018 4:45 AM

R266 there is no way Carole is going to expose that relationship. You may find her to be passive aggressive, but Carole also (by default of marriage) has Kennedy ties. She knows that keeping silent on certain things is just how it's done when you're mingling with the wealthy sect. No way will she out B - even if she hates her. The thing is, as with most relationships, just because they are over it doesn't mean you can't have fond memories of certain times within that relationship. I think just out of respect for the good parts of the relationship, she would remain private in the matter.

by Anonymousreply 268July 27, 2018 4:54 AM

I think B is freaking out that Carole quit RHONY. B didn't have the control of firing her - Carole cut loose on her own. Carole is getting as far away from B as possible and B is probably devastated.

Her relationship with Carol - just by how they interacted with each other on the show - seemed more real and connected than that of her and Jason hoppy. (And Dennis, and Jason 1 from first season) I think she was completely in love with Carole.

You can also tell they are intimate by the photos. Not even the one by the pool - just the basic pics - with the two of them standing next to each other. They stand close - like shoulders touching etc.. that's indication that they are having sex.

God, I remember when I was sleeping with a co worker (im a lesbian) and no one at work knew. No one knew I was even gay at the time - but me and my coworker would kind of stand real close to each other during random team meetings.. lol

by Anonymousreply 269July 27, 2018 5:03 AM

Carole does not have Kennedy ties.

In the stairwell of Heather's home, Carole lunged at Aviva, grabbing her by her throat for throwing this fact in her face. Carole was going on and on, name dropping (Kennedys), when Aviva shouted, "The Kennedys want nothing to do with you!"

I believe Aviva.

Furthermore, Carole's only tie to Lee Radziwill, other than a shared last name, is Lee's old ratty-ass sofa, which Carole pulled out of the dumpster with her own teeth.

by Anonymousreply 270July 27, 2018 5:08 AM

Agreed Carole will not out Bethenny.

Anyway, Bethenny just outed herself last night. She couldn’t control herself and was pleading with Carole. It was a lot. Even the fraus might figure it out.

by Anonymousreply 271July 27, 2018 5:10 AM

271 - b quickly covered herself last night by saying it was stress from the restraining order

I could tell they were definitely a couple by the way they were discussing the text messages at the table. Carole got up and said "I do love you"

Yep - b was dumped

by Anonymousreply 272July 27, 2018 5:13 AM

No one will know that it was Carole who outed her. That's how passive-aggresive's operate. And, I agree, she has no ties to the Kennedy's. They have nothing to do with her.

by Anonymousreply 273July 27, 2018 5:17 AM

When the truth leaks (and eventually it will) Carole will make herself seem perfectly innocent. She's done it before.

by Anonymousreply 274July 27, 2018 5:20 AM

Good point R272 — B did need an excuse to be so upset for cover. Also she used the I’m Moving excuse which is so lame — the Cartegena trip had to be scheduled months in advance —why would she schedule a move at the same time?

I think Sonja knows about their relationship. B might’ve confided in her, or Sonja just figured it out. She went around telling the other cast members that B is truly hurting and asked them to be nicer to her. Also, when Carole went into Sonja’s room to talk about B, Sonja half-jokingly said, maybe you two need marriage counseling. Carole immediately jumped off the bed and said, No we don’t need marriage counseling, and quickly walked out.

It seemed like a big tell to me. Carole is done — she wants her ex, Bethenny, to just go away.

by Anonymousreply 275July 27, 2018 5:38 AM

275 - I think you're right. Sonya knows. b may have confided in her because let's face if - it was pretty obvious that Ramona and Sonya have, even when they are just drunk, hooked up from time to time.. b may have felt ok with confiding in Sonya because - anything goes with Sonya.

Sonya knows what's up.

by Anonymousreply 276July 27, 2018 5:45 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277July 27, 2018 6:06 AM

I loved when Carole is talking to Sonja and tells her she got busy with “other things”, and then there’s the hugest pregnant pause while she tries to come up with ... ANYTHING.

by Anonymousreply 278July 27, 2018 6:10 AM

Anyway you don’t think Bethenny just might be laying it on this thick to get our sympathy - and so Carole looks like the cold bitch so many of us are saying she is?

She’s a cunning one, but I don’t have to tell any of you that.

by Anonymousreply 279July 27, 2018 6:35 AM

[quote]I would love to see Kenya on NY next season.

Hmmm... it might be interesting, but I rather see her on the OC. Yet, her man in NY, but I don't think Kenya and that cast will work. Cynthia already has ties to Luan, attended her wedding, so I can Cynthia being a cast member.

by Anonymousreply 280July 27, 2018 8:45 AM

Someone needs to revisit last season’a thread and dig up the comments about Carole. I felt like I was the only person here who thought she even had a right to exist on Earth. People here haaaaated her, and now she’s the only stable character, a cunning woman who will be missed...! Fickle.

We’ve really gone back in time if two emaciates ladies having a short-term relationship would be considered a scandal. Five or even 10 years ago, that would not have been a big deal. From Lily Tomlin to Kristy McNichol to Kelly McGillis to Sara Gilbert to Portia de Rossi, Sarah Paulson and her old lady, these days making a big deal of being gay (and especially a bi or gay woman) looks more like mental illness and shame issues than it looks shameful to people. Remember Jodi Foster’s schizophrenic coming out, which had everyone saying, “I think the old lez finally admitted what we’ve known since Freaky Friday...but who knew she’s crazy, too?” And Ellen Page had built a pre-backlash by the time she came out because she was so slow to admit what everyone already knew and it came across as anachronistic and sad.

I can buy anorexic Bethenny and anorexic Carole having an affair. The only surprising thing about that would be if they’re too homophobic to admit it. I know they’re old ladies, but they’re downtown-chic rich New Yorkers and both are “too cool for school.” For fuck’s sake, coming out as gay or bi would give Carole a new angle on another self-indulgent memoir. Which would give writer girl’s ghostwriter a job, and job creation is the name of the game these days.

by Anonymousreply 281July 27, 2018 9:23 AM

What kind of idiot decides to take up smoking at age 54 after running the NY marathon?

Brilliant move there, writer girl.

by Anonymousreply 282July 27, 2018 9:56 AM

R282 All the cool kids are doing it!

by Anonymousreply 283July 27, 2018 10:13 AM

r281, you are absolutely right. The only reason why anyone is "supporting" Carole now is because she is anti-Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 284July 27, 2018 12:14 PM

So, if that BI is about Carole, who is her current girlfriend?

by Anonymousreply 285July 27, 2018 12:15 PM

R281 I still hate Carole

by Anonymousreply 286July 27, 2018 12:45 PM

Bethenny's tits looked downright scary

by Anonymousreply 287July 27, 2018 12:46 PM

Maybe Carole was fucking around with Carolyn too.

by Anonymousreply 288July 27, 2018 12:48 PM

I don't believe anything coming out of Romonas mouth, she's just like TRUMP, all lies. I will miss Carole, she's smart, she's funny and I love her and Tinsley together.

by Anonymousreply 289July 27, 2018 1:06 PM

If the B is Bi, does that mean Jason is too?

by Anonymousreply 290July 27, 2018 1:13 PM

I don't believe for a second that Carole and Bethenny were messing around together. I could believe Carole dips in the lady pond, but Bethenny's too damn self-absorbed to bump uglies with a woman. She'd spend all her time talking about how her vaginal lips were tighter and her nipples were perkier than her partner's.

No, I think Bethenny was turning on the faux water works just because the sympathy for her had worn thin and was drifting away to Lu-Man and Carole. Bethenny needed to do something to get the attention back to her.

by Anonymousreply 291July 27, 2018 1:15 PM

Bethenny knows the game. She saw what was happening with the others, and smartly decided to play victim and turn on the tears, making Carole look ice cold and unfeeling. Clearly, it worked.

by Anonymousreply 292July 27, 2018 1:20 PM

Wonder how many women named their newborn daughters LuAnn, Tinsley, or Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 293July 27, 2018 1:43 PM

I think Doris' problem with alcohol is exacerbated by her coke problem.

But I always have a blast watching her to try speak when she's hammered. It sounds like she has a clothespin on her tongue.

by Anonymousreply 294July 27, 2018 1:46 PM

The story going around while B and Jason were together was Jason is gay and he and B knew eachother socially. She needed a hubby for a reality show and both wanted a kid and that's how they ended up together. And I still think that may be true. When they split he probably got pissed because she wanted full custody of the kid and that wasn't their original deal.

by Anonymousreply 295July 27, 2018 1:49 PM

I still like Dorinda and I think she's a good person but she's deeply troubled and I don't think she ever really recovered from her husband's death. There's a deep, deep sadness there that makes her lash out when she's drunk and it's just painful to watch sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 296July 27, 2018 1:51 PM

I don't want Carole to go. I really hope something turns around before filming starts.

by Anonymousreply 297July 27, 2018 2:29 PM

r295, I might have believed that back then but not now. There is no way if that was strictly an arrangement that it would have turned so ugly. No way.

by Anonymousreply 298July 27, 2018 2:31 PM

r297, give it up. The boring bitch is gone.

by Anonymousreply 299July 27, 2018 2:32 PM

"The only surprising thing about that would be if they’re too homophobic to admit it."

Nope. The reason it's not ever going to be discussed is because of $kinny Girl. Bethany's entire customer base is your typical straight girl type. She is not going to ever let it out that her and Carole hooked up.

I absolutely believe that is what all of this is about. Until Carole began to realize how fucked up B was - like she said, it became an abusive relationship. So Carole dumped her cold and spent the summer before filming in LA to get away from B. Maybe she also met someone else while there. She returned and wanted nothing to do with B.

No need for Adam to beard anymore, hence the break up.

I think this was B's first lesbian relationship. She may have hooked up with girls here and there - make out sessions etc - but her and Carole were full on.

B is devastated.

by Anonymousreply 300July 27, 2018 2:34 PM

297 I think Carole leaving was her final FU to Bethenny. I don't think she will return

I always liked Carole - I never posted or contributed to any hate posts about her. She was actually my favorite one because I liked her commentary/interview segments

by Anonymousreply 301July 27, 2018 2:36 PM

W hen you write "her and Carole" you realize your entire post loses credibility, right?

by Anonymousreply 302July 27, 2018 2:39 PM

The Bethenny haters are so desperate that they now just "love" Carole and don't want her to leave. LMAO. This ho has been a nonentity for FIVE years. Her exit is long overdue.

by Anonymousreply 303July 27, 2018 2:50 PM

We all know who we want to return and replace Carole - Simon VK. Now that bitch knew how to bring it.

by Anonymousreply 304July 27, 2018 2:51 PM

Carole is getting out at the right time. If Jill is back, then I agree the show will have jumped the shark and I'll stop watching. I never understood why Carole wanted to be on the show in the first place. She seems to have friends who are just as, or more, interesting than Bethenny's. Bethenny calling up Dennis and telling him to send a plane was laughable. .

by Anonymousreply 305July 27, 2018 3:41 PM

There are new blind items saying they want Grace Hightower, but may have to settle for Jill, and that Lesbian Bethenny provides Andy with barely legal nous to keep him happy

by Anonymousreply 306July 27, 2018 3:43 PM

Boys

by Anonymousreply 307July 27, 2018 3:43 PM

The sudden fake Carole love is hilarious. You ain't fooling anyone, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 308July 27, 2018 3:53 PM

If you watch the season 7 reunion carefully, Carole and Bethenny are sitting next to one another, doting on one another, laughing at one another's jokes, very touchy-feely with each other and obviously in love/lust. Back then, they were in the honeymoon stage of a lezbionic love affair. I said it back then but no one believed me. It's sad they couldn't make it work, they could have been a power couple to rival the likes of Ellen/Portia.

by Anonymousreply 309July 27, 2018 4:29 PM

In addition, Carole has clearly spent a lot of time preparing her Bethenny take down and analysis. Only ex-girlfriends bother to be that thorough.

by Anonymousreply 310July 27, 2018 4:40 PM

R310 yeah women are never that catty and vicious.

by Anonymousreply 311July 27, 2018 4:45 PM

R309 yes I’m with you — throughout season 7 I was telling my friends that B and C were getting it on and no one believed me. I was sure of it back then and feel very validated now lol. I’ve dated many “straight” girls and what I was seeing on screen was so familiar.

And to me their breakup is playing out in quintessential lesbionic style. No doubt about it. I really do feel sorry for Bethenny. Ouch.

by Anonymousreply 312July 27, 2018 5:21 PM

They were totally together. R312 who do you think dumped who?

One thing about their feud, or explanation of this feud on the show is - IT MADE NO SENSE for the complete demise of such a close "friendship"

by Anonymousreply 313July 27, 2018 5:27 PM

I find it interesting that Bethenny has not commented on this yet

by Anonymousreply 314July 27, 2018 5:31 PM

Hasn’t Lesbian Bethenny cut off all ties with the other Housewives?

by Anonymousreply 315July 27, 2018 5:36 PM

R315 She's got Sonya and Lu now.

by Anonymousreply 316July 27, 2018 6:18 PM

Bethenny is a deranged person. Carrying on in the car scrolling through her phone lying that Red Scarf wouldn't stop texting her is psychotic behavior. She'sick and toxic beyond the beyond. I never understood what mild mannered Carole saw in B

by Anonymousreply 317July 27, 2018 6:42 PM

Yeah, Red Scarf seemed to exist only for Bethenny to (wrongly) brag that Carole is getting her leftovers. He doesn't appear to have a jet to remove her from situations she can't control, so she isn't interested. The worst thing about watching Bethenny is hearing her say people just want to be with her because of what she has. When things don't go her way, she turns into Instant Victim and if there's one thing I can't listen to it's people who brag about their success and marinate in their victimhood at the same time. .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318July 27, 2018 7:40 PM

I have always loved Carole as she is the voice of reason on this show. I'm sure there are many who the feel the same as I do but there seems to be a small group who hate her and posted negative things about her constantly all last season, mostly about how she's boring. Now that she's no longer boring, they still hate her. I don't think that's the feeling of most of us on here. If they bring Jill back or someone equally horrible, I can happily walk away. The only one I like anymore is Dorinda anyway. And frankly, Sonia came off even worse than Bethenny in this last episode. Creepy toady running back to B hoping to win favor. Can't stand her.

by Anonymousreply 319July 27, 2018 7:53 PM

R318 it’s so gross how she makes EVERYTHING about money. Not only bragging about the trips she “took” Carole on, but when that shopping spree....did you notice how all the other HWs did retail damage at those doors and yet none of them flashed a receipt about how much they spent? I mean , $251 - fuck I could have bought the whole store too, big fucking deal. Even when she’s buying tchotchkes B has to make it into a dick measuring contest of who spent the most. All these Long Island deplorable money grubbing JAPs are the fucking same. She’s no different from Jill bitching about how “Bawby and I fed her...”

by Anonymousreply 320July 27, 2018 8:02 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321July 27, 2018 8:25 PM

Bethenny turned on her bff Carole the same way she turned on Jason and Jill ! Bethenny is not capable of maintaining a true friendship. And her goodwill trip to Puerto Rico seemed like a big opportunity to try and make herself look good. How does she know what other people donated if anything to that relief effort? Maybe they donated to American Red Cross or some other charity? It's not Bethenny's place to question or judge them ! Bethenny is unstable and unhappy, proof that money can't buy happiness. How many times has she changed penthouses, apartments, houses? So unstable. Compare that to Carole perfectly content in her little co op apartment when we all know she has the means for something more elaborate. Money screams, wealth whispers. Carole learned that years ago and Bethenny will never learn.

by Anonymousreply 322July 27, 2018 8:32 PM

What happened with Fredrick? Is he still friends with the lesbian bethenny Frankel?

by Anonymousreply 323July 27, 2018 10:01 PM

Fredrik had that real estate show with Bethenny that lasted a few episodes. Trust me, there was no reunion. He was horrified by her and got out of it as quickly as he got in. Probably the worst decision of his career. The last thing he wanted to do was be berated by Bethenny on television about her crummy $2 million apartment, and then summoned by Miss Thing to discuss the validity of why he had been berated in the first place ... which of course turned into her berating him all over again. I think the tsunami of her personality really affected poor Freddie. He was fooled. Don't get between B and her $$.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324July 27, 2018 11:01 PM

R313 I think the most likely scenarion is that over time Carole realized how unstable B is. After the honeymoon, Bethenny became controlling, critical, too demanding and needy. Carole probably just had had enough. I’m always rooting for Bethenny — she’s smart and funny as hell and fairly self-aware. She carries major issues from childhood and wants to get over them, but that shit runs deep and she can’t manage to shake it.

It’s also possible that a rift occurred because Carole wanted to stop hiding their relationship and come out. Bethenny thinks she can’t come out — Skinny Girl sales won’t allow it, plus it might hurt her custody situation with her vengeful ex-husband. These complications, along with Bethenny’s childhood trauma (B has to be the one in control because she had no control as a child in a very fucked up situation) led Carole to run for the exit.

by Anonymousreply 325July 28, 2018 1:00 AM

I really don't necessarily think they were lovers - platonic female friendships can be very intense and the ending can feel like a break-up, I've certainly had a friendship with another woman where we talked about 'loving' each other in the way that Bethenny and Carole do while also essentially going through the process of what might be called a separation. She was also narcissistic, although not vindictive or controlling, and I basically fell out of friendship with her.

I can totally see Bethenny as being charismatic and her attention as being very flattering in the honeymoon period.

by Anonymousreply 326July 28, 2018 1:05 AM

R322 Yes! This constant moving thing of Bethenny is a clear sign of a personality disorder. Bitch seems to buy and sell every 6 months, like she's afraid to actually be happy and comfortable in her environment.

And when she was fake crying to Doris about how moving is so stressful and horrible, I was screaming at the television, "Bitch! Nobody's MAKING you move! Deal with it!"

by Anonymousreply 327July 28, 2018 1:08 AM

R327 Beth isn’t even moving herself. Her staff is handling the move while she’s away on vacation. She will return to her new place totally moved in. None of the stress of packing/unpacking or movers. She’s completely lost touch with reality. I miss the girl that was begging people to try Skinny Girl Muffin samples in the supermarket. She’s come a long way but at the same time is a completely different person and not for the better.

by Anonymousreply 328July 28, 2018 1:21 AM

With all these reports of gay husbands, etc., one can still fantasize about the three-way featuring Adam, Jason, and Noel.

by Anonymousreply 329July 28, 2018 1:35 AM

Ramona has been quietly telling friends about Lesbian Bethenny and her coke use with Andy.

by Anonymousreply 330July 28, 2018 1:58 AM

Rumors are that Holla Heatha caught B & C scissoring.

by Anonymousreply 331July 28, 2018 2:01 AM

I am very curious to see the reunion now to see how Bethenny and Carole handled each other as well as how Miss Andy handled them both.

by Anonymousreply 332July 28, 2018 2:02 AM

Just caught up on past 150+ posts. Still can't believe Bethenny lied about the date of those texts. BTW, go to red scarf guy's instagram. Hmm...very nice!

by Anonymousreply 333July 28, 2018 2:14 AM

[quote] I miss the girl that was begging people to try Skinny Girl Muffin samples in the supermarket.

I remember that. Her honeymoon phase where everyone admired her single-minded obsession with success and then watched it come true. And bitch has been whining ever since.

by Anonymousreply 334July 28, 2018 2:18 AM

Red Scarf Guy's Instgram

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335July 28, 2018 2:20 AM

I am confused - how did she lie about the dates when the texts referenced the speed dating and Ramona getting in the car?

by Anonymousreply 336July 28, 2018 2:21 AM

The fake drama makes me feel like Ramona

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337July 28, 2018 2:21 AM

He is so not hot. He kind of resembles Rey.

by Anonymousreply 338July 28, 2018 2:21 AM

I think Lesbian Bethenny made a deal with the devil when she signed up for a multi year contract with Beam. They insist she be in the show whether she wants to or not . She is too proud she made a mistake live Madonna with Live Nation. It may be lucrative but you are still a hooker like when you were younger!

by Anonymousreply 339July 28, 2018 2:24 AM

I think red scarf guy was gay anyway. And you all have convinced me B and Carole were scissoring for months. You lesbians do enjoy some intense breakup drama

by Anonymousreply 340July 28, 2018 2:28 AM

R337 Carole was never a pretty woman by any means but damn she looks so much better there - she looks seriously rough now and she’s gotten too skinny. The blonde doesn’t suit her either.

That’s only what two and a half years ago? Wow.

by Anonymousreply 341July 28, 2018 2:31 AM

I thought the same R341. It’s the weight mostly. She looks unwell.

by Anonymousreply 342July 28, 2018 2:33 AM

I was really impressed by Carole's book about her husband and JFK Jr. and surprised when she signed up for RHONY. Maybe she saw the humor in it at first. But no more! Carole was always stronger than Bethenny. She just played it cooler until last night when she basically gave B the coup de grace. "You are offically over bitch." Maybe they'll make up when they almost die together at sea next week. Miss "BStrong" is not someone I would want to get on a boat with...esp. one that's sinking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343July 28, 2018 2:43 AM

Bethenny has no real friends left

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344July 28, 2018 4:05 AM

not a Carole fan but enjoying her more this season. I'm not shocked she's leaving but disappointed. I was hoping they'd fire Tinsley, fire or demote Sonja and then bring back Jill and Heather for next season. Jill and Heather would go bulldog on each other get involved in the Bethenny/Carole drama.

by Anonymousreply 345July 28, 2018 4:46 AM

After the last episode, any doubters of Carole and Bethenny’s lesbian love affair are asked to turn in their gay card.

by Anonymousreply 346July 28, 2018 5:09 AM

Since Carole wants nothing to do with B ever again she had no choice but to leave RH. Otherwise she could just avoid her during non-filming and in between episodes/seasons but then staying means being in a forced situation where she has no choice but to interact with B, like it or not. Since Carole isn't returning the last time they spoke was the last time.

by Anonymousreply 347July 28, 2018 5:11 AM

Jill was irritating, but I liked that she did seem to really be living in NYC in a nice, expensive apartment. Carol was too cool for school and I don't think she is interesting.

by Anonymousreply 348July 28, 2018 7:49 AM

R348 she was living in a tacky condo right on top of Gustavinos and the 59th street bridge. Wtf?

by Anonymousreply 349July 28, 2018 8:27 AM

All this talk about B& C being lesbians is just ridiculous. Bethany explained it all during her breakdown, she was still going thru the mess with her ex-husband, business deals etc. , it has nothing to do with Carole. She's just overwhelmed and taking it out on everyone.

by Anonymousreply 350July 28, 2018 10:08 AM

r350, wrong. It's all about Carole's delicious snatch.

by Anonymousreply 351July 28, 2018 11:44 AM

If Jill is actually coming back, I maintain that this was in the works long before a "Carole replacement", although I also suspect Carole's departure was planned before the season even began.

by Anonymousreply 352July 28, 2018 11:48 AM

Ha! Looks like Miss Carole basically knew her tenure on the show was always fleeting. I guess here she's basically saying she saved/invested in every paycheck from the show. Smart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353July 28, 2018 11:51 AM

I'm screwed aren't I?

by Anonymousreply 354July 28, 2018 12:02 PM

Tinz- YOU are 100% out.... You are so out that out is invisible to the naked eye.

Here's why:

You had NOTHING going on this season. 20% You lost your innate likability from last season 20% You bet your cart on the wrong horse- Carole. 10% BETHENNY HATES YOU. 50%

by Anonymousreply 355July 28, 2018 12:15 PM

FORCING? Carole they were PAYING you. Very well, like you said.

Too late to pretend you have a value system. If your moral compass was so high, you never would have done the show. Clearly you needed the money. Just come out and say it.

by Anonymousreply 356July 28, 2018 1:33 PM

I love that Carole bowed out and left a vague threat promising to be ‘veracious’ in what she says about the experience.

It seems like some of these women get into the show on a lark and then become addicted to it and completely compromise their integrity and will do anything to their reputations and themselves to stay on it. Carole definitely let them portray her as a deluded old woman over the past two seasons. Cohen and the other dark forces at Bravo deserve for someone to bail out on them and not look back.

by Anonymousreply 357July 28, 2018 1:40 PM

I hope Carole writes a book. I feel she comported herself well for 5 seasons. She never went really low.

In defense of B with all her faults and neurosis it was who Jill dumped B. B tried to mend the relationship but Jill wouldn't bend. Jill was pissed that B was getting more press and invites to do media.

by Anonymousreply 358July 28, 2018 1:45 PM

R358 That is true. That relationship ended because of Jill and you can't exactly blame B for not wanting to rekindle a friendship with someone that basically wanted to push her off of the show because of jealousy. Still, that doesn't excuse what Bethenny has become now. She's a nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 359July 28, 2018 1:49 PM

All this drama and we still don’t know what caused the rift between B & C. It’s becomming annoying.

by Anonymousreply 360July 28, 2018 1:55 PM

Has anyone noticed the earrings Bethenny is wearing in her talking head where she is wearing all red? They are exactly like the ones Carole gave everyone in Cartagena. Either they ARE the earrings Carole gave her, or she bought a similar pair to purposely piss off Carole.

Maybe Carole gave her a pair in a different color and she went and bought another pair in red to be obnoxious.

Either way, it's hilariously crazy.

by Anonymousreply 361July 28, 2018 2:27 PM

If Carole dumped B, causing her to have a breakdown, but she’s still wearing the earrings Carole gave her, that’s very sad. She’s still in love with her

by Anonymousreply 362July 28, 2018 2:30 PM

R361 Bethenny always wears red because it's the primary Skinny Girl color. Bitch never stops promoting her shit.

by Anonymousreply 363July 28, 2018 2:41 PM

I think Bravo brought Tinsley on hoping she'd be a wild, messy, drunken shit show following her little Palm Beach incident. I'm sure that's why they had her move in with Sonja, hoping they'd get two aging sluts going out every night, flashing their snatches, throwing drinks on people, pulling hair, and slobbering all over random guys.

Turns out Tinsley only slobbered all over boring Scott and shopped for wedding dresses with her stroke-y mom.

Game over, Tinz!

by Anonymousreply 364July 28, 2018 2:44 PM

R363 Didn’t she even say when she was “the world’s richest homeless person” that she was accenting her whole kitchen with Skinnygirl red because she hosts parties in her home to promote the brand?

by Anonymousreply 365July 28, 2018 2:46 PM

Tinsley may be even less interesting than that dud Kristen, but at least Kristen seemed boring because she was kind of a normal, decent person not willing to play a character for TV. Tinsley is one sad old whore. She better trick that rich loser into marrying her ASAP to pay for the alcohol supply she’ll need for her second half of life.

by Anonymousreply 366July 28, 2018 2:48 PM

Tinsley is beautiful, love her, hope she stays

by Anonymousreply 367July 28, 2018 2:53 PM

Why didn’t Tinsley get much money from her divorce? They were married a long time. I also wonder why she didn’t squeeze out a kid from that husband to endure child support checks

by Anonymousreply 368July 28, 2018 2:53 PM

R365 Remember last season when she hosted the girls in her Hamptons home, and the entire kitchen was one huge display of Skinnygirl products? Then she gave away Skinnygirl merch as party gifts to the guests.

What a shameless whore.

by Anonymousreply 369July 28, 2018 2:54 PM

R369 She made countless millions because of how she operates. It’s a pro and a con. As a “poor person” with only a few hundred thousand in the bank and as a multimillionaire, she hustles. It is integral to her personality. She was a finalist on Martha Stewart’s Apprentice because of it. Martha is always selling and Beth is always selling.

by Anonymousreply 370July 28, 2018 3:01 PM

R370 She can take her "hustle" and stuff it up her boney ass. I'm tired of being visually assaulted by her Skinnywench products.

by Anonymousreply 371July 28, 2018 3:06 PM

There just seems to be something very tacky immature about most of those skinnygirl products, from what I've seen of them, which is probably why they appeal to a young demographic who might mistake them for being 'sophisticated' - it really is all related to the kind of cosmopolitan 'empowered' image that Bethenny is selling, so I think she's central to the brand - they even have a version of her on all the marketing materials as that skinny woman sitting on the cocktail glass, and she's said herself that she has to be skinny as the face of skinny girl. I wonder how long she can keep that image up though - she's only going to get older and an 50-something emaciated 'girl about town' with big fake tits will become less and less appealing. I think the gap between the life she's living and the image she's selling is getting wider and wider.

by Anonymousreply 372July 28, 2018 3:14 PM

..they'd get two aging sluts going out every night, flashing their snatches, throwing drinks on people, pulling hair, and slobbering all over random guys.

That's how Luann celebrates Christmas in Palm Beach (and you forgot the assault!)

by Anonymousreply 373July 28, 2018 3:16 PM

R373 She already looks like a circus freak with her skin and bones body and those two huge water balloons sitting atop her skeletal frame.

by Anonymousreply 374July 28, 2018 3:17 PM

Let’s be honest: Carole is a competitive mind fucker, and she has starved herself over the past couple of years to out-skinny the Skinnygirl and assert her alpha-dog dominance over her and it has driven Bethenny crazy. Carole is literal skin and bones now and Bethenny can’t compete.

by Anonymousreply 375July 28, 2018 3:19 PM

R350 also believes in the Eastern Bunny and Leprechauns.

by Anonymousreply 376July 28, 2018 3:40 PM

R50 The Eastern Bunny? Is this a Russian character or something?

by Anonymousreply 377July 28, 2018 3:41 PM

OMG! Look at the size of Doris' ass at :15!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378July 28, 2018 3:45 PM

R378 She is an old lady. Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 379July 28, 2018 4:22 PM

She's not THAT old, R379. She's younger than Carole.

by Anonymousreply 380July 28, 2018 4:28 PM

R378 Dorind is NOT gonna like that edit. It's gonna drive her to snort coke and drink dirty martinis until she punches somebody in the face.

by Anonymousreply 381July 28, 2018 4:29 PM

R380 Carole is also an old lady. The women of these shows have so many personality flaws and addictions that it seems utterly gratuitous and below the belt to attack women over 50 because their bodies aren’t Sports Illustrated cover quality.

by Anonymousreply 382July 28, 2018 4:33 PM

R382 How dare you! Carole is a fresh young coed exploring the wonders of Manhattan and looking forward to a future where anything is possible!

by Anonymousreply 383July 28, 2018 4:36 PM

I can’t tell if this is supposed to be Carole or Amanda Lepore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384July 28, 2018 4:50 PM

I wonder if any scoop came out of Jill's event today. Surely she will be asked about the rumors.

by Anonymousreply 385July 28, 2018 4:51 PM

Marilyn who?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386July 28, 2018 4:51 PM

Carole has had great work done. She actually looks a lot like photos from the 80s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387July 28, 2018 4:53 PM

B strikes me as asexual and frigid. Tinsley tries to be viewed as a bad girl by bringing up her mugshot every chance she gets. It's boring. We're over it. Next!

by Anonymousreply 388July 28, 2018 4:55 PM

Tinsley looks 100 percent more interesting and 200 percent more attractive in her mugshot than in her Stepford costumes. She’s somehow gross and completely boring at the same time. If you’re going to be artificial and disgusting, be Courtney Love at least.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389July 28, 2018 4:57 PM

Does Lesbethenny have a favored nation clause like NeNe where she always has to be paid the most? She has been completely silent right since the reunion?

by Anonymousreply 390July 28, 2018 4:58 PM

She looks hideous in this “mood” pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391July 28, 2018 5:05 PM

Simmer down, people.

I feel bad for Bethenny; Carole dropped her hard. Like Sonja said, I’d almost like to see her being a bitch than see her cry. Over 10 years, even with her faults, she has endeared herself to me.

I’d say B is essentially the same person standing in the grocery store trying to give away her cookies. She has become even more hardened partly because of the nightmare that is her ex-husband. You cannot imagine how painful it would be to hand your child over to spend time with someone who despises you and wants to destroy you. Not many of us can relate to that situation, but let me tell you it is a form of torture. And, she has to PAY him. Yeah, I might have an edge, too.

Personality disorder and all (who among us doesn’t have issues that can make us go off the rails), I’d still want to hangout and have drinks with Bethenny before any other HW. She is sharper and funnier than all the HWs combined. She didn’t just get lucky by inventing a margarita — she marketed and sold that shit hard. She worked her ass off for years, before and after Skinny Girl. And maintaining all that she has earned is no cakewalk.

I think B is the most fuckable housewife hands down. She looked great in Cartegena, really pretty in white. I can’t imagine her ever being with another guy — she is too strong and smart for that. And she is not asexual. Just ask Carole.

by Anonymousreply 392July 28, 2018 5:08 PM

Sober, alpha Bethenny is as vicious and cruel and damaging as drunk Dorinda is. Dorinda, or at least the character we see on TV, expects everyone to accept her Jeckyll and Hyde, sober and drunk, personalities—and going by the people here, they do. Bethenny eviscerates people as a matter of course and says it’s just her, lump it or love it, and when people lump it she cries victim, and people seem less willing to accept that. But people do accept her as a vicious monster as long as she doesn’t play the victim.

by Anonymousreply 393July 28, 2018 5:14 PM

Bethenny is hideous

by Anonymousreply 394July 28, 2018 5:14 PM

Remember this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395July 28, 2018 5:17 PM

R391 Her age is catching up with her.

by Anonymousreply 396July 28, 2018 5:18 PM

R395 Bethenny puts her eating disorder on full display!

by Anonymousreply 397July 28, 2018 5:18 PM

I would have some sympathy for Lez Beth if she admitted she was a bitch, a liar, and is in need of intense psychotherapy to address her various disorders. Otherwise I enjoyed her.

by Anonymousreply 398July 28, 2018 5:32 PM

Why are we all so sure Tinsley will be out? They will need someone to take the heat next season.

by Anonymousreply 399July 28, 2018 5:38 PM

For what it's worth, Naughty Nice Rob, who blogged that Jill is now "in talks" to come back, was several years ago employed by Jill as a PR shill. Maybe it's true, and maybe not, but Rob is about as smarmy as they come and not known for truth or accuracy.

by Anonymousreply 400July 28, 2018 6:24 PM

R400 The fact that no one's talking about Jill coming back except Jill's people makes me think this is all just BS that she's inventing.

by Anonymousreply 401July 28, 2018 6:32 PM

I kind of doubt Lez Beth would allow herself to be a punching bag under Jill and Ramona, especially if her only allies are weak (LuMann and Sonia). More likely they bring in one or two new people to put everyone on edge.

by Anonymousreply 402July 28, 2018 6:51 PM

PS, they should add someone like a Wendy Williams or Rosie Perez and mix up the diversity so it is more like New York.

by Anonymousreply 403July 28, 2018 7:08 PM

R240, that “Naughty” twitter account is run by this British guy named Rob who always gets unbelievably wasted at the Townhouse and makes out with randoms. He acts like that Rey guy did at the dry cleaning party.

by Anonymousreply 404July 28, 2018 7:50 PM

Right. Rob Schuetter (or something like that). He once upon a time had a slimy column somewhere or other--maybe the Post or the original Huffpost--called Naughty But Nice Rob. He's all over twitter and ATC. He and Jill befriended each other and she had an arrangement with him to get blind items posted all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 405July 28, 2018 8:10 PM

Interesting: LuAnn's on Insta today announcing that she's keeping her cabaret engagements next week. So she'll have been in rehab barely 2 weeks....but long enough to skip out on the reunion and deflect attention from the legal issues. So transparent.

And Carole has announced on Insta that she left because she has principles, or values, or something, and invited her followers to vote whether she did the right thing. Insecure much?

by Anonymousreply 406July 28, 2018 8:23 PM

No minorities on the show!

by Anonymousreply 407July 28, 2018 9:21 PM

Maybe LuAnn can come back in her blackface disco getup and represent all brown people.

by Anonymousreply 408July 28, 2018 9:25 PM

Diversity by Bravo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409July 28, 2018 9:26 PM

Technically, The countess is not pure white

by Anonymousreply 410July 28, 2018 9:27 PM

Indian princess, R410?

by Anonymousreply 411July 28, 2018 9:29 PM

R406 'Cause nothing's more beneficial to an alcoholic's healing than being in a nightclub surrounded by liquor and drunk people!

by Anonymousreply 412July 28, 2018 9:30 PM

She takes a fairly flexible view of her "issues." When things get spiky, she can take herself off to rehab and wait it out till conditions are more favorable. Or until she has an opportunity for another star turn.

According to Page Sis, the judge in her Miami case refused to let her appear "remotely" from rehab. This must be an appearance to plead to lesser charges. I think he must have figured out she's a grifter.

by Anonymousreply 413July 28, 2018 9:35 PM

God, that Cartagena bar scene was just sad. When Ramona and Sonja are the voice of reason, you know you're fucked. While I agree Bethenny is a hysterical shrew, god that outfit Carole was wearing - I would've cussed her out and and told her she was a phony for that outfit alone. I've always liked Dorinda - she seems like one of the few people on the show you'd actually want to know in real life - but her behavior was just awful. Not sure what her deal is, but she needs to get a grip, get sober or something. And LuAnn's fake outrage - what a joke! Aside from the fact that Slurinda probably knew at the time that Lu's sobriety was an act, her holier-than-thou attitude was just obnoxious. I've never been to AA, but I vaguely recall that they talk about "forgiveness" - well, maybe Lu missed that meeting.

Whatever the case, that dinner made that bunch made the cast of Vanderpump Rules look mature and dignified.

by Anonymousreply 414July 28, 2018 10:17 PM

I will never respect Dorinda after what she said in Puerto Rico. She’s gross.

by Anonymousreply 415July 28, 2018 10:22 PM

Jill threw a big soiree in the Hamptons this weekend. Among the guests were.......Bethenny and Tom.

by Anonymousreply 416July 28, 2018 10:26 PM

Also...production rumors are making the rounds that they're gonna shoot earlier than normal for next season and will begin filming in a few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 417July 28, 2018 10:28 PM

Tom D'Agostino? LuAnn will tear her limb from limb. The soiree (which was in fact in the afternoon) was her annual "Jill Zarin Lux Lunch" fundraiser, which is now devoting itself to the Bawby Zarin Memorial Fund. Anyone was able to order tickets on her website. There are pictures all over her Insta. "VIP" guests included Dina Lohan. Seriously low-rent group.

by Anonymousreply 418July 28, 2018 10:53 PM

Dina Lohan would be a good replacement for Tinsley.

by Anonymousreply 419July 28, 2018 10:54 PM

Dina Lohan is trailer trash.

by Anonymousreply 420July 28, 2018 10:55 PM

Maybe Mary Beth Buttafuoco would like to be a HW. Or Amy Fisher, if she's out of the slammer. The Lohans are really the dregs.

by Anonymousreply 421July 28, 2018 10:56 PM

Lindsay Lohan would be entertaining if tragic. Is Bethenny supporting Jill so she has a new faux best friend for next year?

by Anonymousreply 422July 28, 2018 11:31 PM

As Carole’s ghost writer, I am delighted to have found this place as a great source of subtext for our next book!

by Anonymousreply 423July 28, 2018 11:34 PM

It's Lindsay's mother, not Lindsay.

by Anonymousreply 424July 28, 2018 11:43 PM

Lindsay wouldn’t show up for call times, anyway. Even though, of course, the women’s “real lives” are documented and not filmed according to a production schedule. 😏

by Anonymousreply 425July 28, 2018 11:45 PM

You can all relax. Jill denies it herself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426July 29, 2018 2:58 AM

Good. I cannot take listening to her voice for a millisecond.

by Anonymousreply 427July 29, 2018 3:20 AM

I still say she'll be back as a "friend" next season.

by Anonymousreply 428July 29, 2018 3:36 AM

Praise be to God!

by Anonymousreply 429July 29, 2018 3:46 AM

usually when they deny it means they aren't allowed to say anything meaning they're in talks

by Anonymousreply 430July 29, 2018 4:33 AM

Be sure to include a section in the book on Andy Cohen’s 3-ways with John Mayer and women. Gross. That whole AC crowd are druggies. Kelly Pipa coke whore, Ryan Seacrest cock whore.

by Anonymousreply 431July 29, 2018 4:39 AM

Really, what could be better for Jill than to give an interview or statement saying she's not rejoining the cast. It simply keeps the subject in the public eye. I believe she won't rest until she's secured her spot.

And I can't stand to listen to her, either. You can take the girl out of the Five Towns, but you can't take the Five Towns out of the girl. As they say.

by Anonymousreply 432July 29, 2018 12:48 PM

Right. I am not so sure her denial means anything if she isn't allowed to say anything yet or a deal isn't finalized.

by Anonymousreply 433July 29, 2018 1:24 PM

Andy doesn't like Jill, she won't be back

by Anonymousreply 434July 29, 2018 1:24 PM

r434, I think that's just rumor. Andy claimed that they wanted Jill back to film a bit in the past but that cast refused.

by Anonymousreply 435July 29, 2018 1:27 PM

Two thoughts:

1) Jill says she isn't "replacing" Carole. Jill wouldn't see it as replacing, because she'd be returning, not a replacement.

2) For all the Bethenny sympathizers... there are probably good reasons why everyone eventually leaves her.

by Anonymousreply 436July 29, 2018 2:47 PM

I cannot bring myself to make judgments about people based on reality tv. It is way too manufactured at this point.

by Anonymousreply 437July 29, 2018 4:05 PM

Carole's inevitable decision to end the relationship fulfills a prophecy by none other than the RHONY resident clairvoyant, Ramona:

B and Jason are a new couple; B is in love. She and Ramona take a power-walk across the Brooklyn Bridge together; and Ramona has one prediction about B's new relationship with Jason: "You'll probably F*ck this up, too."

by Anonymousreply 438July 29, 2018 4:25 PM

Bethenny and Dorinda did irreparable harm to their reputations this week. They're both bitter and miserable.

Carole came across as the sane one, but her tacky, age-inappropriate outfits and roach-clip earrings worked to undermine her credibility.

by Anonymousreply 439July 29, 2018 4:40 PM

More gossip please on little dirty Andy

by Anonymousreply 440July 29, 2018 4:44 PM

"ROACH-CLIP EARRINGS"! @R439

LMAO!

by Anonymousreply 441July 29, 2018 4:46 PM

People (?) online published a piece over the weekend focusing on sources critical of Carole's grandstanding on her way out the door (posting polls, yammering on about her superior values, etc), so she may experience some blowback in the week ahead.

Jill will be back. If I had money to spare, I would happily bet on that. She's spent, what? six years trying everything possible to get back on--like Lucy trying to get a spot in Ricky's nightclub act.

by Anonymousreply 442July 29, 2018 4:52 PM

r439, Bethenny stans are a loyal bunch. She will be fine.

by Anonymousreply 443July 29, 2018 5:28 PM

Who is the wife they want of the controversial A-lister?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444July 29, 2018 7:23 PM

Grace Hightower, married to Robert DeNiro

by Anonymousreply 445July 29, 2018 7:33 PM

I think it's Beth Stern - they have been trying with her for years.

by Anonymousreply 446July 29, 2018 7:34 PM

Brandi Glandville for the other show

by Anonymousreply 447July 29, 2018 7:40 PM

The same loons who complain about people like Jill and Brandi returning would be the same people who watch every second of it.

by Anonymousreply 448July 29, 2018 7:42 PM

"Desperate to return" former housewife befriending current housewives can only be Zarin

by Anonymousreply 449July 29, 2018 7:43 PM

R444 It's Denise Richards. TMZ posted a story today about Denise selling her home so she could get closer to 90210 and make herself available to the Housewives.

by Anonymousreply 450July 29, 2018 7:44 PM

r450, read again. There are two separate BIs - one for NY and one for BH.

by Anonymousreply 451July 29, 2018 7:44 PM

NY should get Donny Jr's soon to be ex wife; she can trash Trumps, dish dirt on Ivanka, complain about Jr.'s tiny dick and just generally irritate the hell out of Dumpster. She's kind of trashy looking, so she'd likely fit right in and she's got 5 kids so she could likely use the paycheck (as she'll get nothing out of Jr.)

by Anonymousreply 452July 29, 2018 8:14 PM

What about bringing in one of those crazy hos from Blood Sweat and Heels? Or Princesses of Long Island?

by Anonymousreply 453July 29, 2018 8:30 PM

Kenya Moore should join the cast now that her husband is in NY. She brings the DRAMA and everyone is always saying the casts need to be more diverse.

by Anonymousreply 454July 29, 2018 8:38 PM

The cast may not want to be more diverse.

My god, that AWFUL Long Island Princesses show. I wonder whatever happened to those horrible creatures.

by Anonymousreply 455July 29, 2018 8:52 PM

[R415] What did Dorinda say in Puerto Rico?

by Anonymousreply 456July 29, 2018 9:01 PM

[quote] If the B is Bi, does that mean Jason is too?

No, Jason is just full on gay.

And R375, I think you're definitely on to something. As insane as it sounds, it's probably true.

As for the Bethenny-stans on this thread, they are a tenacious bunch. Unfortunately, with each passing season that she remains on the show, she just becomes more and more hated. I cannot stand the sight or sound of her anymore.

Bethenny is not funny, she's not entertaining, and most of all - she's not wanted anymore.

[quote] Kenya Moore should join the cast now that her husband is in NY

Ugh, you can't just DROP someone with no relation to any of the other cast, right in the middle of a show like this. They won't know what to do with her.

When you bring in a new cast member, they have to have some sort of pre-existing relationship with another cast member. Dorinda was already friends with Ramona and LuAnn, and Tinsley was friends with Sonya. Kenya doesn't know any of these women, and vice-versa.

That said, why in the hell would Bravo hire her for NY, when they just FIRED her from Atlanta? If they wanted Kenya, they would have just left her on the Atlanta show. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 457July 29, 2018 9:01 PM

R270 agree. I’m not understanding all the rallying behind Carole. She’s smug, passive aggressive, a social climber and all around mean girl, but I guess when it’s Bethenny vs Carole; Carole is the obvious choice.

My theory on what happened (putting the lesbian theories to the side): Carole grabbed on the Bethenny because she seemed socially relevant to Carole. However, Carole started to see that Bethenny is a lot to deal with, she’s kinda a black hole and needs to be the center of attention. Not to mention, Bethenny is extremely self centered. Add that to the fact that Bethenny really isn’t a social butterfly. She pretty much works and spends time with her kid. The friends she does hang with are her age or older.

Carole, who’s been having a later in life mid life crisis, for years now, wasn’t reaping any real benefit to being Bethenny’s friend. Bethenny wasn’t opening exciting new social circles for Carole. Then Tinsley shows up who still behaves like she’s 25, which totally speaks to Carole. Add this to the fact that Tinsely is a social butterfly and even though she was at ground zero when she came back to NYC, being on the show has opened doors from new and old friends. Tins is way more socially relevant than Beth, which is why Carole is now hanging on to Tinsley.

Remember when Carole was team Heather. Heather impressed Carole when she said she used to be P Diddy’s publicist or something like that. Carole’s eyes gleamed when she said, “I think he’s so chic.”

But then Beth showed up with her mountain of money, which probably excited Carole. After all, money usually means you’re in the in crowd. When Beth and Heather ended up not getting along and Beth was a total cunt to Heather, what did the self-proclaimed “ride or die” Carole do? Not a damn thing. She didn’t even stand up for her “friend” Heather. Then she dropped Heather and latched on Bethenny. Heather being an ex-assistant, i. e. a professional ass kisser, handled the dis diplomatically.

I think Carole’s a user and Bethenny’s ego can’t handle being dropped by Carole. Soon Carole will move on from Tins to someone new and exciting.

Bethenny and Carole are both such awful people in different ways.

by Anonymousreply 458July 29, 2018 9:11 PM

I don’t see how anyone could be friends with Bethenny when she rips them apart on camera and in the confessionals. Has she ever admitted on camera that she, Bethenny, made a mistake? She seems angry and always trying to be dominant. No wonder the weakest women are her only “friends” now.

by Anonymousreply 459July 29, 2018 9:23 PM

[quote] Has she ever admitted on camera that she, Bethenny, made a mistake?

NEVER. She prides herself on this very ugly quality, and she's exactly like trump, in this regard.

Why do you think that she's always trying to throw all of this "evidence," at people, whenever she argues with them. Like the so-called "timeline" during her fight with Carole at Dorinda's Berkshires home, or the texts, etc. during their most recent dinner, regarding the red scarf guy.

She ALWAYS has to be right, and it's so fucking annoying. Add her screechy voice to the fact that she yells when she starts arguing with someone, and it makes you just want to smash in your tv screen.

by Anonymousreply 460July 29, 2018 9:37 PM

The closest Bethenny has ever gotten to admitting being wrong is saying something like, "I don't always think before I speak, but I always speak my truth." Eye roll.

by Anonymousreply 461July 29, 2018 9:46 PM

It is better to B strong than B nice.

by Anonymousreply 462July 29, 2018 9:48 PM

Might be even better to B gone.

by Anonymousreply 463July 29, 2018 9:59 PM

It's better to B nice, than to B a cunt!

by Anonymousreply 464July 29, 2018 9:59 PM

Be Best.

by Anonymousreply 465July 29, 2018 9:59 PM

It's better to B a cunt than be unemployed.

by Anonymousreply 466July 29, 2018 10:05 PM

The Carole/Bethenny lesbian talk is getting really annoying.

Please already!

by Anonymousreply 467July 29, 2018 10:09 PM

Rey IS hot, R332!!!! Look at how tall he is and his hands. That dude is packin’. I wanna taste Rey’s precum

by Anonymousreply 468July 29, 2018 10:22 PM

I meant R338. Rey is highly suckable AND fuckable

by Anonymousreply 469July 29, 2018 10:23 PM

I do have a strong memory of Bethenny admitting she was wrong about lashing out at Luann at the berkshires that time. But she was so vocal about how she felt about it etc. that it was still all about her and her feelings and not about luann who she had treated abominably. It felt both genuine and an assertion of power/ assumption of power - she talked about how ashamed she was but did not show the normal signs of shame, still taking up all the space and doing all of the talking. I remember afterwards lots of women were crowded round her while she lay in her bed talking about how bad she felt about the whole thing and no-one was outside comfortin gluann who had just been verbally attacked. The power is always with bethenny - she can weaponize her vulnerability, weaponize your vulnerability and even use recognising her own bad behaviour as a form of power.

If it sounds like I react very personally to bethenny it's because I do. She reminds me of someone in my family who is much nicer than her but also emotionally damaged, and who has some of the same behaviours - power issues certainly as well as weaponizing her own and others weakness in a way that is very contradictory.

by Anonymousreply 470July 29, 2018 10:23 PM

flashback to 2013: LuAnn cooking segment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471July 29, 2018 10:28 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472July 29, 2018 10:28 PM

[quote][[R415]] What did Dorinda say in Puerto Rico?

She got drunk at dinner and started talking about how much she loves big Puerto Rican bicho, and how she could probably get some real cheap right now. It was insensitive, to say the least.

by Anonymousreply 473July 29, 2018 10:33 PM

R415 is just one of Bitchenny's minions, stirring up shit.

Notice the two people they're attacking - Carole and Dorinda.

The only people who stood up to that nasty twat, this season.

by Anonymousreply 474July 29, 2018 10:36 PM

R455, I’ll bet you five fucking dollars that hag Chanel is still single and that midget Ashley is still living with her parents.

by Anonymousreply 475July 29, 2018 10:37 PM

I’ve always been annoyed by Bethany but Carole is a cunt. Without their friendship there’s no way she’d still be on the show. Who wants to watch a young hipster taking advantage of a senile old woman?

by Anonymousreply 476July 29, 2018 10:38 PM

Lol Tinsley was never friends with Sonja, or any of them before the show. RHONY has wanted her forever and she was finally low enough to need to show more than they needed her. You bought that living with Sonja plot as “organic?”

by Anonymousreply 477July 29, 2018 10:42 PM

Bethenny has become the villain because she is either yelling or crying. Deeply unattractive. Plus everything is about her. Examples: “My charity” but never says what it’s about or does

“I think the Housewives may make women look bad” but I stay anyway

The red scarf guy was really into me but I gave him to Carole.

Crazy and mean are gross.

by Anonymousreply 478July 29, 2018 10:43 PM

R477 Tinsley and Sonja have been friends for many years. If you go back on her insta she has pics with Sonja from a decade ago. Of course that living together plot was totally contrived but maybe also Tinsley is broke? People say Scott pays for everything

by Anonymousreply 479July 29, 2018 10:51 PM

R478 she’s also very gross about money.

by Anonymousreply 480July 29, 2018 10:52 PM

Thanks for clarifying that, R479.

Here I thought that R477 actually knew what she was talking about, when really, she was just talking out of her ass.

by Anonymousreply 481July 29, 2018 10:54 PM

^^ Julie Chen

by Anonymousreply 482July 30, 2018 12:28 AM

^^ Dammit! That is, "Wife of Controversial A-Lister."

by Anonymousreply 483July 30, 2018 12:34 AM

I am so confused by R482/R483's posts.

by Anonymousreply 484July 30, 2018 1:15 AM

Bethenny has always treated the other women abhorrently, to the point of abuse (Luanne in the Berkshires) and Carole never blinked an eye. In fact, she stood by Bethenny and co-signed the abusive behavior.

Carole is duplicitous and vile, while Bethenny is a miserable cunt who no one can stand.

I hope they don’t bring back that insufferable yenta, Jill.

by Anonymousreply 485July 30, 2018 1:26 AM

I love how Bitchenny whines and cries about feeling "left out" by the other girls on Tinsley's "friendship trip," yet she had NO PROBLEM excluding Ramona from her Mexico trip, and practically made her BEG to be included. But Ramona took it like a trooper, and sucked it up.

Same thing when Bethenny's in charge of the trip. She decides who goes where, and in what room. But if someone else plans the trip (like to the spa), Bethenny completely ignores them and just marches up to her room and basically says, "fuck you."

This is why she makes me sick. She is the biggest fucking HYPOCRITE ever.

by Anonymousreply 486July 30, 2018 1:33 AM

R486 Bethenny also made Dorinda disinvite Sonja from the Berkshires the one year she was mad at her. She kind of is the worst

by Anonymousreply 487July 30, 2018 1:54 AM

The Bethenny haters would be the first people calling the show boring if she left.

by Anonymousreply 488July 30, 2018 2:26 AM

[quote] The Bethenny haters would be the first people calling the show boring if she left

You. wish.

We'd be cheering that the black cloud has left the show.

She is not at all pleasant to watch. Mean, toxic, shrill, hypocritical, whiny, bossy big mouth does not equal good tv.

by Anonymousreply 489July 30, 2018 2:33 AM

r489, we can agree to disagree. I am not a fan of hers specifically, but I know I'm watching again after not caring during seasons 5 and 6.

by Anonymousreply 490July 30, 2018 2:35 AM

It would be boring without her but I would love for her to even try to be more likable. Funny without being such a mean bitter dick about it.

by Anonymousreply 491July 30, 2018 2:40 AM

The most hypocritical thing about Bethenny is the way that she is so dismissive of other people's feeling and consistently says hurtful things but everyone has to drop everything if she's upset. She a little bit like 'crazy' Kelly Bensimon who would dismiss anyone trying to have a serious conversation with 'but they're just feelings, they're so BORING' before talking endlessly about how she felt.

by Anonymousreply 492July 30, 2018 10:57 AM

There's nothing contradictory about hating bethenny but enjoying watching her. She's the 'villain' of the show at the moment and I love hate-watching her.

by Anonymousreply 493July 30, 2018 11:00 AM

It would be beyond fabulous if Grace Hightower joined the show. She's a minority, which the franchise desperately needs, and I think everybody would be currying favor with her (who wants DeNiro mad at you for fucking with his wife?). It would be great to see Frankelstein groveling before another housewife.

by Anonymousreply 494July 30, 2018 11:21 AM

I remember years ago B was saying how she isn't a "marble bathroom" type when renovating her first apartment. Well that didn't last.

by Anonymousreply 495July 30, 2018 11:36 AM

Has a brown person who is not a servant ever been seen in 10 years of Real Housewives of New York? As if NYC is populated only with wealthy European and Jewish people...

by Anonymousreply 496July 30, 2018 12:17 PM

Cast has been lily white, you never even see a friend who's a minority.

by Anonymousreply 497July 30, 2018 12:31 PM

Can you leave rehab for a cabaret show?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498July 30, 2018 12:41 PM

I guess if you check yourself in, you can check yourself out of rehab--in any case, I think she was there closer to 2 weeks than 3. Just long enough to duck the reunion and the bad press from her family's lawsuit. Well, nobody ever said she was an honorable person.

by Anonymousreply 499July 30, 2018 1:00 PM

Tinz didn't move in with Sonja because she was broke. She moved in with Sonja because she was new to NYC and Sonja was going to take her under her wing and introdue her to the social scene. Ha. The show doesn't need diversity. Do you also want to diversify RHOA and bring in more white women? No. Let it be. Not everything has to be diversified just for the sake of diversity.

by Anonymousreply 500July 30, 2018 1:42 PM

She "moved in" with Sonja because it was a producer dictated storyline/introduction. Let's be real.

by Anonymousreply 501July 30, 2018 1:47 PM

Agree with R500. This show was supposed to be about privileged mostly upper East Side ladies who lunch + drink + fight. Leave it be.

by Anonymousreply 502July 30, 2018 2:07 PM

R500 agree. As much as I don’t want Jill on the show, I rather Jill than Grace Hightower. Grace would make the show less catty because I don’t see any of the women coming for DeNiro’s wife.

by Anonymousreply 503July 30, 2018 2:29 PM

Yeah - white only!

by Anonymousreply 504July 30, 2018 3:10 PM

Are we really supposed to believe that Bravo was actually offering her a lot of money to stay? GMAFB.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505July 30, 2018 3:29 PM

Whether or not they did, she chose to leave and since she's so cool and together and shit, she should be able to get gone without acclamation. These women can't do a damned thing without public approval.

by Anonymousreply 506July 30, 2018 3:34 PM

So do we think Adam was a beard or just a typical gold digger?

by Anonymousreply 507July 30, 2018 5:15 PM

Only by you 457, I love Betheny

by Anonymousreply 508July 30, 2018 6:29 PM

I hate to see Carole go. These shows need at least one lady who's somewhat grounded to balance out the cast; otherwise, it's like watching the live feed at a mental hospital.

Orange County became unwatchable after Heather left.

by Anonymousreply 509July 30, 2018 6:46 PM

That cunt Heather leaving is not what makes OC unwatchable.

Carole needed to go.

by Anonymousreply 510July 30, 2018 6:52 PM

I agree that Heather was unwatchable in OC but Carole was a good counterpoint. She was kind of like the John Houseman character who chimes in from time to time to explain what these crazy bitches are doing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511July 30, 2018 8:38 PM

R511 AND she was also a judgmental bitch, who thought she was better than the other women. Carole would be nobody and unable to afford NYC if it wasn’t for her husband. The fact, that she lacks complete self-awareness to this and many other facts, makes Carole insufferable.

Bye, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 512July 30, 2018 8:44 PM

I agree with the post saying Kenya Moore would be amazing on the show. MOORE, KENYA Please.

by Anonymousreply 513July 30, 2018 8:53 PM

Jill stated over the weekend that she wants to come back as a "fwend" because LuAnn needs her.

by Anonymousreply 514July 30, 2018 8:53 PM

"Reunion. Easy Breezy." says BStrong.

Sources say Bethenny "decimated" Carole at the reunion. I believe it. She has the eyes of a killer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515July 30, 2018 8:56 PM

In the end Carole didn't "do" anything to Bethenny except move on from a really needy, annoying and controlling friend. There is no win here. It the evolution of a friendship and B can't take being on the short end of it. Done.

by Anonymousreply 516July 30, 2018 9:37 PM

Agree with r202. They were lovers. The pics from the vacations were solid proof. I do feel bad for Bethenny to some degree but she's probably pretty difficult to be with. When Carole grabbed her and kissed her at the restaurant in Colombia and said "I do love you"- damn sad. Wish there was a better camera angle to see if that was on the lips!

by Anonymousreply 517July 30, 2018 9:41 PM

I don't even want to think about those two stick figures in bed together.

by Anonymousreply 518July 30, 2018 10:53 PM

Bethenny and Carole in bed... all that clanking and clacking, like castanets smashing into each other.

by Anonymousreply 519July 30, 2018 11:05 PM

I PRAY for diarrhea. It would be like a dream come true!

by Anonymousreply 520July 30, 2018 11:15 PM

Bethennys also got lesbian hands and nails and surprisingly Carole does not.

by Anonymousreply 521July 30, 2018 11:34 PM

Oh, for crying out loud.

A love affair gone wrong is certainly a possible explanation for the breakup of their friendship, but it's astonishing what passes for "solid proof" of this.

by Anonymousreply 522July 31, 2018 12:01 AM

I can totally see Bethenny and Carole separately thinking they came off great at the reunion since they exist in separate mental worlds and don’t want to acknowledge their love affair

by Anonymousreply 523July 31, 2018 12:03 AM

If in fact that turns out to be true, I'm sure the entire cast would have known, which may explain why everyone's so jumpy about this fight.

by Anonymousreply 524July 31, 2018 12:06 AM

I'm genuinely perplexed how Bethenny is still some sort of spokeperson for Skinny Girl since this show makes her seem like shrill lunatic. Perhaps I am naive, but I thought representatives of a product were generally supposed to be...likable (unless you're a repub running for public office - if you are, you can be as much of a loon/asshole as you like)

by Anonymousreply 525July 31, 2018 12:07 AM

R525 She was a shrill lunatic before she created the company. It’s publicity. Skinnygirl is mentioned every time she is onscreen.

by Anonymousreply 526July 31, 2018 12:18 AM

R522 Did you forget where you are?

by Anonymousreply 527July 31, 2018 1:21 AM

Maybe Bethenny has it written into her contract that SkinnyGirl has to be mentioned in every episode. I am over her drama and whining.

by Anonymousreply 528July 31, 2018 1:30 AM

Please r522. The " proof" here that any man is gay is that he's a man.

by Anonymousreply 529July 31, 2018 1:47 AM

Cast hates her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530July 31, 2018 1:50 AM

I agree with the others who posted that no one here wants to imagine Bethenny and Carole having lesbian sex. NO ONE.

It truly would be like rubbing kindling twigs together, to start a fire.

by Anonymousreply 531July 31, 2018 1:53 AM

lmfao Ramona will hate to see the pic TMZ picked of her face

by Anonymousreply 532July 31, 2018 1:55 AM

“ "The fact is in any group of friends, there are always going to be women amongst the group who are closer. And I think it was very obvious last season that I was much closer with Bethenny."

She continued, "Bethenny and I are good friends. I don't have to defend that… There's a naturalness in my relationship, in my friendship with Bethenny, and it's nice."”

Closer? Relationship? Hmmmmm

by Anonymousreply 533July 31, 2018 1:59 AM

Yeah, R520. That’s still ringing in my ears. Bethenny definitely has disordered eating. And Carole.

by Anonymousreply 534July 31, 2018 2:24 AM

Do you think they will keep Tinsley and try to bring someone new who is attached to her?

by Anonymousreply 535July 31, 2018 2:26 AM

R535 No, Tinsley, you are boring and you are the weakest link. GOODBYE

by Anonymousreply 536July 31, 2018 2:31 AM

Notice all the people being targeted on this thread?

Carole, who exposed Bethenny as a liar and a fraud.

Tinsley, who Bethenny was jealous of for not having to work, having a nice boyfriend, receiving presents from him, and organizing the Colombia trip.

Dorinda, who always holds her own against Bethenny.

Someone on this thread has a vested interest in trying to get rid of these three ladies. Hmmm... I wonder WHO that could be?

Perhaps someone who is so desperate and needy for attention, that she needs to get rid of the competition? Ugh, THIS is why everyone hates her.

Bethenny is ALWAYS so threatened by strong women who stand up to her. Then she launches an online campaign waged by her minions, to get rid of them.

Yeah, Bethenny. You're a real supporter of female empowerment. *rolling eyes*

by Anonymousreply 537July 31, 2018 2:39 AM

r537, there is equal if not more Bethenny hate. Nice try, though.

by Anonymousreply 538July 31, 2018 2:42 AM

Back to the diversity issue for a second. While I abree not all these shows need to be fully diverse, it is jarring that the one set in fucking NYC has been lilly white for 10 years. I get OC or NJ but NYC? Just seems odd. Also, who the fuck argues AGAINST diversity? I think you need to go back to breitbart or something.

by Anonymousreply 539July 31, 2018 2:45 AM

Completely agree R539.

by Anonymousreply 540July 31, 2018 2:59 AM

It’s something when the only black woman to be found in NYC is a countess named LuAnn in black face.

by Anonymousreply 541July 31, 2018 3:04 AM

Lol chile... R541

by Anonymousreply 542July 31, 2018 3:25 AM

The only way Bethenny could have "decimated" Carole at the reunion is if she blabbed damaging secretsthat were meant to be private. We all watched the season and saw Carole win every argument, because she was in the right.

by Anonymousreply 543July 31, 2018 3:28 AM

You know that LuAnn and Ramona ain't letting a black woman on the show. Those two are hardcore racists.

by Anonymousreply 544July 31, 2018 3:30 AM

I know they voted for trump but is that true? R544. Didnt Luana have a black friend on the show or am i thinking of someone else?

by Anonymousreply 545July 31, 2018 3:35 AM

It's true R545.

Last week there was an episode that aired, where the ladies were at some sort of party. I can't remember what it was.

Well, Sonja was just mingling, and this pretty hot young black guy came up to her and started flirting.

Ramona made a BEELINE for this guy, and literally grabbed Sonja's hand, and pulled her away. The guy was standing there like, "huh?" And even Sonja was saying, "but he's cute." And Ramona would not hear any of it.

She started mumbling something (which was hard to hear because it was at a party), and just dragged Sonja away, leaving the guy standing there all alone.

It was the rudest thing I've ever seen. And it was clearly because the guy was black.

by Anonymousreply 546July 31, 2018 3:48 AM

r545, of course it's not true.

by Anonymousreply 547July 31, 2018 3:49 AM

I would say Luann has definitely had some BBC

by Anonymousreply 548July 31, 2018 3:50 AM

I would say that Noel had definitely had some ABC (Adam's Big Cock).

by Anonymousreply 549July 31, 2018 3:56 AM

Carole has a magic snatch

by Anonymousreply 550July 31, 2018 3:57 AM

LuAnn and Ramona (and I think Sonja too) voted for Trump because they are just like him. One commonality is that they are racists. As long as those two racists are on the show there will be no diversity.

by Anonymousreply 551July 31, 2018 4:11 AM

R551 I don’t think it’s about race at all with them it’s all about their nouveau trashy money.

I don’t think they give a shit about race one way or the other.

by Anonymousreply 552July 31, 2018 4:22 AM

Agreed R537. When Tinsley’s floral arrangement from Scott arrived (& the bling Carole brought on his behalf) Bethenny was SO FUCKING JEALOUS!! She bitched and moaned about having to work, and wanting, basically, what’s Tinsley has. Then turns around and slags Tinsley off for being a kept woman.

by Anonymousreply 553July 31, 2018 7:25 AM

WW R539

by Anonymousreply 554July 31, 2018 7:27 AM

The argument people made against diversity was that only WHITE women exist in the upper echelons of NYC society (NONE of them, barring Carole, had any class or decorum, BTW)

by Anonymousreply 555July 31, 2018 7:29 AM

An aside - Sonja is ridiculously STUPID and vacuous. Initially, I presumed it was just an act. It isn’t. Ramona is equally imbecilic and witless, But has a cunty side where she plays dumb - eg ‘Whoops! Just posted a pic with all us girls (& Luann freshly out of jail) with booze! It’s a GREAT pic!’ Sonja’s desperation stinks more than her menopausal, dried up, neglected, crusty, clam chowder vadge.

by Anonymousreply 556July 31, 2018 7:35 AM

R553 well she’s not wrong there. B may want a super rich guy but at least she’s not totally useless without one. Tinsley literally can’t put one foot in front of the other without a sugar daddy bankrolling her. She takes gold digging into an entirely different orbit altogether and yes she IS a kept woman.

by Anonymousreply 557July 31, 2018 7:43 AM

r553, the whole display with Tinsley was nauseating. This is a 42yo divorcee, not a college girl.

by Anonymousreply 558July 31, 2018 11:40 AM

I have no empirical evidence to back this up, but I feel certain that LuAnn would suck a black dick as long as it was attached to an AMEX black card, whereas Ramona’s eyes would bug out if a black person said anything to her other than “did you call housekeeping, ma’am?”

by Anonymousreply 559July 31, 2018 11:46 AM

R559 When Luann gets wasted (which is pretty much all the time), I don't even the AMEX card matters.

by Anonymousreply 560July 31, 2018 1:30 PM

Now Carole is claiming HWs goes against her "values"? LMFAO! 5 years later and she has this revelation?

by Anonymousreply 561July 31, 2018 1:44 PM

The new ‘snatch batch’. r561 Carole is woke!

by Anonymousreply 562July 31, 2018 1:53 PM

Carole was just hanging around long enough to get her couch recovered. Now that that's done, she's outta there!

by Anonymousreply 563July 31, 2018 1:54 PM

Carole is trying to create some kind of moral high ground for herself. She's going to make herself ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 564July 31, 2018 1:56 PM

Now Carole is claiming HWs goes against her "values". Bwahahahahahahaha!

by Anonymousreply 565July 31, 2018 2:14 PM

How many times has "Tinsley should be fired," been repeated on this thread?

Bethenny sure is desperate.

So what if she has a sugar daddy? The other whores on this show only WISH they could be kept. And they'd do it, if they could.

It's the same thing that Vicki did when Lauri on the OC scored her rich husband. Vicki was seething with jealousy, that Lori would receive gifts (including a brand new car) from her boyfriend/husband.

I guess you can say that Bethenny is the Vicki Gunvalson of RHONY, rofl.

by Anonymousreply 566July 31, 2018 4:39 PM

I think Carole and Andy Cohen had a falling out. She used to be good friends with him and Bruce Bozzi, even vacationing together in Italy, but they don't appear to be friends anymore. Andy is Team Bethenny for obvious business reasons, and Carole is not going to stay around and be bullied by them.

by Anonymousreply 567July 31, 2018 4:50 PM

I think everyone is getting sick of footing the bill for Carole's vacays.

by Anonymousreply 568July 31, 2018 5:23 PM

R568 Ramona said on WWHL that Carole paid her own way on all of the vacations she took with Bethenny. Bethenny is very clever, what she says about the other women isn’t necessarily a lie it’s just a half truth or something close to the truth that omits certain details.

by Anonymousreply 569July 31, 2018 5:31 PM

I'm not sure that Ramona is the best source for this. She and Carole didn't even pretend to be friendly, and she's been hostile and jealous of Bethenny for years.

by Anonymousreply 570July 31, 2018 5:34 PM

R570 true. Ramona hates Bethenny and isn’t above using Carole’s and Bethenny’s falling out to pile on Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 571July 31, 2018 6:11 PM

I'll miss seeing those dangerous (for her age and thinness) floating stairs

by Anonymousreply 572July 31, 2018 6:13 PM

I'll miss seeing Adam.

by Anonymousreply 573July 31, 2018 6:17 PM

[quote] Ramona hates Bethenny and isn’t above using Carole’s and Bethenny’s falling out to pile on Bethenny.

Aww, poor Bethenny. She's such a victim, isn't she?

Because she has never attacked anyone on the show, ever. She's just a perfect little angel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574July 31, 2018 6:24 PM

R572 haha so true. I was more worried about the dog. Baby!

by Anonymousreply 575July 31, 2018 7:16 PM

I'd love to see Kenya Moore have-a-go at Beth! Kenny would DESTROY her.

by Anonymousreply 576July 31, 2018 8:01 PM

I guarantee you that if an African American lady joined the RHONY cast, that the "n-word" would be thrown out at her during some point in the season.

Most likely by Ramona, LuAnn, or Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 577July 31, 2018 8:12 PM

Beth is A LOT of things but I don't see her as a racist.

by Anonymousreply 578July 31, 2018 8:27 PM

[quote] Beth is A LOT of things but I don't see her as a racist.

The only black person she knows, is her driver.

by Anonymousreply 579July 31, 2018 8:30 PM

I remember the group doing charity work with her (the night Dorinda got shit faced and yelled at her) were diverse." The only black person she knows, is her driver."-And you know that HOW? She lives in NYC FFS.

by Anonymousreply 580July 31, 2018 8:37 PM

R574 I never said Bethenny was an angel. In fact, I’ve been stating throughout this thread that Bethenny and Carole are miserable cunts. So Bethenny can be a miserable cunt and Ramona can be exploiting Carole and Bethenny’s fall out for her own vengeful reasons. All these things can be simultaneously true.

by Anonymousreply 581July 31, 2018 9:28 PM

Right, r577. Because they will just forget they are filming and forget about the cameras and just start throwing out the N-word.

by Anonymousreply 582July 31, 2018 9:37 PM

I know it will never happen but I would love to see Kenya on RHONY. She could really have a go at Bethenny. Given the breakdown in her contract negotiations for RHOA Bravo is probably in no rush to sign her to something else.

With Carole gone I say drop Tinsley in addition to Sonja. With the money saved between their 3 salaries sign Kenya and Yolanda. Both are based in NYC and know how to bring the drama! Both also have storylines. Kenya has her pregnancy/new baby and Yolanda has her supermodel daughters. I can just imagine Yolanda saying to one of the other ladies, “Who in this world is Bethenny Frankel?”.

by Anonymousreply 583July 31, 2018 9:42 PM

Yolanda? UGH. You've got to be kidding.

by Anonymousreply 584July 31, 2018 10:25 PM

Yolanda has a message for you R584, my love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585July 31, 2018 10:33 PM

Kenya would work - Yolemons would not.

by Anonymousreply 586August 1, 2018 1:56 AM

The lezzies share a moment during the boat ride.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587August 1, 2018 1:59 AM

I had sex on that boat. They were on the ocean not a rollercoaster - grow up!

Did the Andy and Bethenny coke and gay pimping expose come out yet?

by Anonymousreply 588August 1, 2018 2:12 AM

Kenya fans are protested outside NBC studios in NY today for her not coming back hahaha

by Anonymousreply 589August 1, 2018 2:28 AM

What's with the Kenya love here? I get a strong sociopathic vibe from her. Downright scares me.

by Anonymousreply 590August 1, 2018 3:28 AM

I think it's just a few of her minions, R590. Similar to what Bethenny does.

It's basically just an online and social media blitz that they use to generate good p.r. for themselves.

Pay a few people to post favorable things about them online, defend them when people talk crap, and basically just promote them.

Jill Zarin was a pro at this, and they both took a page from her playbook.

That's why you see so many pro-Bethenny and pro-Kenya posts here, along with so many anti-Carole and anti-Tinsley posts.

by Anonymousreply 591August 1, 2018 3:34 AM

THIS IS WHY TRUMP WON. People wasting their lives watching this SHIT.

by Anonymousreply 592August 1, 2018 3:55 AM

Is Kenya the one who is pregnant? Nothing more boring on one of these shows than a new mother

by Anonymousreply 593August 1, 2018 4:18 AM

The boat ride from hell tonight!! Finally!!!

by Anonymousreply 594August 1, 2018 12:10 PM

The new thread IX should be congratulating Jill on her return.

by Anonymousreply 595August 1, 2018 12:12 PM

Didn’t Kelsey Grammer move to NYC? They should cast him. He’s more fem than LuAnn and Bethenney put together, and he can out-bitch any of these bitches.

by Anonymousreply 596August 1, 2018 12:20 PM

I'd like to present an award to the guy who tried to drown those bitches in Colombia. Next time, try harder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597August 1, 2018 12:30 PM

I'd rather see Kenya just destroyed period, enough of her bullshit

by Anonymousreply 598August 1, 2018 12:30 PM

Link the new thread please

by Anonymousreply 599August 1, 2018 12:32 PM

Is there a new thread? Final note on this one: Jill Zarin is telling interviewers that yes, she has a new BF, and that this is what Bawby wanted for her. Of course it is.

by Anonymousreply 600August 1, 2018 1:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!