Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

SAM HEUGHAN, CLOSETED GAY ACTOR, LEAD IN "OUTLANDER"--PART 35

For the newbies. He's 38, never married, no legit girlfriends though his PR team is pathetically pretending otherwise in SM. He pings to high heaven.The bios that stated he was gay, have been scrubbed. Last year, Heughan and his rumored bf -Luke Neal- spent over a month travelling together around the world. Sam also brought Luke to the Outlander premiere and several private parties. . After this trip, the gay rumors about Sam were everywhere and Luke -an actor and writer- deleted ALL his SM. People who met Heughan at the British theatre, say that Sam was openly gay before the STARZ contract:

[quote]"Knew him in the theatre scene back in the day. Nice guy. And openly gay then."

[quote]"Oh darling, of course I’m an old gossip. Have you never met a theatre queen before? Everyone in the biz knows he’s gay, which is not a big deal here. But it is in the US and in the movie industry, so I don’t think anyone was shocked or upset that he’s decided to closet. He's Luke Evans 2.0"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601July 11, 2018 2:27 AM

He's a beautiful gay god...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2018 4:51 PM

[R565] from thread #32.

[quote]That guy from Twitter used to fuck Sam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2018 4:53 PM

Luke Neal's podcast about bearding in Hollywood:

[quote]Here's the "Film and Telly Stuff with Luke and Al" Twitter page. You might have to scroll back to find a link to that specific podcast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2018 4:57 PM

[quote]We agree...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2018 5:00 PM

From the thread #34:

[quote]"And. I saw Sam in person. Not at a convention. And long before Outlander. And that was not in a table dance bar. And yes, he is gay. "

by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2018 5:06 PM

For the newbies . Sources confirming that Sam is gay.

Our darling, Lady Goodman, whose cousin actually met Sam at the Real Conservatoire of Scotland, He confirms that Sam is gay:

[quote]"I started watching Outlander last year and commented on Facebook how much I enjoyed it. My cousin private messaged me and was like "I went to RCS with Heughan,remember?" , I didn't because my cousin isn't in the acting/directing game anymore and is now working as a "civilian", so I'd completely forgotten he went to the Conservatoire as its now called. I commented that I thought he was lovely and he'd have to intro me when I was next in Scotland (I was saying this jokingly,I'm married.) and he replied "Sorry to burst your bubble, gorgeous as you are, I don't think you've got what he's looking for if you know what I mean..."

[quote]"And he was like "He's gay. I don't know why this is a thing. I'm sure he's photographed with women, I've seen him around home with women. He is gay. He just is. Didnt know he was saying otherwise. Weird to try and hide it now. Bit of a risk this late in the game."

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2018 5:08 PM

[quote]" Ages ago, I mentioned here that Sam and one other man consistently shared a mutual address for 10+ years (they had multiple roommates, as other people's names came and went, but theirs were constant from place to place). On this man's Facebook page, you can find posts about him being in Thailand a few years ago, and it doesn't appear he was alone or that it was his first trip. This same man looks almost exactly like the man pictured with Sam at the bar that was posted on a Brazilian Twitter page (green lights, otherwise very dark, Sam and a man sitting next to each other). I'd drop the "almost," except lighting and camera angles make a positive ID tricky. The timeframe would be just about right. This same man used to post very regularly on Sam's original Twitter account, then went almost completely silent after Sam started to gain some fame. I believe he was a long-time love."

Sam and.....?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2018 5:10 PM

More of Sam and this guy.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2018 5:12 PM

FOR THE NEWBIES.

People who has met Sam's ex boyfriends......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2018 5:13 PM

FOR THE NEWBIES.

British posters who already knew that Sam was gay before he was chosen to play Jamie in Outlander:

[quote]"I’ve known he’s gay since right after he was cast. Many UK fans I befriended early know it and shared that information. They have family and friends who work on Outlander. Others knew of Sam beforehand. Even though crew/production/cast sign NDAs they do share gossip with people they are close too who wont talk openly. Back then everything was more accessible but once the show premiered. and was a huge success, the UK fans all shut up. It’s like a protective shield around Sam to help him keep it a secret. But the truth is out there. More recently, I found out that the brother of my fiance best friend hooked up with Sam in drama school. It was in the context of a casual discussion when both the brother and my guy were both in a Barbour store together. The brother mentioned it in passing after seeing Sam in the window and my guy told me because he knows I’m a fan of the show. It’s NBD in Scotland or the rest of the UK. It’s an open secret scenario."

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2018 5:16 PM

FOR THE NEWBIES.

Another source from Edingburgh:

[quote]"Straight woman lurker here and I'm actually embarrassed by the "he's gotta be straight" troll. He's not straight. My friend is from Edinburgh. His folks live in the same neighborhood as Sam's. Not exactly a secret and here's the amazing thing, nobody there gives a shit. Sam's a nice guy, so is his family. Its only the fans in the US that seem to lose their shit about an actor's personal life. For me, Sam's a cute pup but give me some Graham McTavish any day!"

by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2018 5:26 PM

Thanks for opening a new thread. I don't understand the actor thing which was mentioned in the last thread. He IS an actor wheather they rate SH like that or not.I hope he returns to the theatre and I hope he has enough dignity to walk the red carpet with friends and loved ones, with his lover. No beards.

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2018 6:33 PM

*whether

by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2018 6:34 PM

I really liked the comment on the last thread that Sam seems “a bit daft”. Haha he does!

by Anonymousreply 14June 20, 2018 6:36 PM

Can't you mental cunts just fuck the fuck off to Frau land

by Anonymousreply 15June 20, 2018 7:52 PM

r593 from #34. Yes, there are a lot of people in Austria, Switzerland, Northern Italy and Germany who unterstand and speak english quiet well. But we are all used to see movies, TV Films and series dubbed. Most of my also well educated friends will never have the idea to watch movie/TV stuff with subtitles. The younger, under 30, may be are more used to that, cause they want to see things on Netflix/Amazon prime before it hits german non pay TV. 99 % of our free and pay TV are dubbed.

The german speaking market is huge, according to the EU statistics for 90.2 Million, german is the mother tongue. And on the other side, a lot of german actors make a lot of money from their dubbing work.

For example.: A german actor, who is well known in Germany, and who was also a Protagonist in a very acclaimed german movie and a winner of a couple of remarkable awards for that movie, earned his money for dubbing Mel Gibson in "What women want" and also did a lot of dubbing character "Paul Chekov" in the original Star Trek series (yes the one with...) and some of the following movies, prequels, sequels...

There are thousands of well known german speaking actors, who get their regular paycheck from this.

by Anonymousreply 16June 20, 2018 8:45 PM

R16 Are all the german actors gay as gay sam is gayly gay?

by Anonymousreply 17June 20, 2018 8:47 PM

R16 thank you for replying. Dutch person here. Maybe we are too small of a nation but I do enjoy the fact that we dont sync series and films. No need, we have subtitles and we understand most anyway .I understand the economical benifits for German actors but still....you guys don't need it really(not as far as understanding the plot of a film goes anyway). By all means if you're going to watch the Spy movie in whatever language let us know what you think.

I am curious to see who Sam will take to the red carpet at the premiere. I'd hope family or a friend, at best his man/lover.

by Anonymousreply 18June 20, 2018 8:59 PM

Whoa. OP really is a complete head case.

by Anonymousreply 19June 20, 2018 10:24 PM

r18. Hey welcome Oranje! I once met football player Mark van Bommel.

Something to add to the dubbing.

Gay actor Sam Heughan german voice for OL is Johannes Raspe. He is also dubbing Jamie Dornan and Robert Pattinson and a lot of other well known actors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 20, 2018 10:34 PM

'That guy from Twitter used to fuck Sam'

Your evidence is just other fraus from other message boards and Twitter gossiping away just as you pitiful homophobes do here.

Heterosexual actor Sam Heughan is just getting on with his life, having sex with plenty of women.

by Anonymousreply 21June 20, 2018 11:54 PM

And the next problem. As far as I can see and listening to the german Sam voice, they have casted a different actor then Johannes Raspe which a much more younger and higher voice for Sam's charachter in "Bad Spies", than in OL. For whatever reason.

So:

1. TSWDM premieres at the end of August. Two main countries in Germany have still school holidays. 2. Sam is not the lead or mentioned as a lead. 3. The female leads are not very common here. 4. Sam Heughan is not very well known hear. Private channel VOX cancelled the re-airing of OL S2 short before exklusivly airing S3 cause of bad numbers. 5. People, who are fans of OL Sam Heughan will not recognize him in his character Sebastian 6. For the people, who heard about him: He does not look like Jamie Fraser and in the german dubbed version he sounds like a 25 and not like Jamie Fraser. 7. The Story is bad, really bad, self loaded embarassemt bad.

Oh Sam, you have earned probably 4-5 Millions before tax in the last years. This should be enough.

Why bearding, why accepting bad scripts?

My prediction: TSWDM will leave the theaters after the first week in Germany. And no. The vin Diesel comic adaption will probably also make no significant money here in Europe at the box office.

by Anonymousreply 22June 20, 2018 11:56 PM

How largth ith hith thcock?

by Anonymousreply 23June 21, 2018 12:32 AM

[quote]I hope he returns to the theatre and I hope he has enough dignity to walk the red carpet with friends and loved ones, with his lover. No beards.

No more beards, please, Sam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 21, 2018 12:58 AM

I honestly don't think that the spy movie will do well anywhere. I'll watch it when it hits Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 25June 21, 2018 1:23 AM

Het ladies, whilst you destroying Sams' career as never going anywhere (and you ladies would know about disastrous lives) here is some easy listening. Basically, y'all are mentally ill but can't deal with your m,any personal issues. Sound familiar Fraus?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26June 21, 2018 2:33 AM

Sounds familiar, SHAMzie troll/ R26? From THAT thread:

[quote]Their need for certain celebrities to be straight borders on pathological. They’re the same people who think lovey-dovey Instagram posts tell the whole story of a couple’s relationship.

A random like means 'relationship'. and 'real love', right, P?....lol

by Anonymousreply 27June 21, 2018 2:43 AM

The closet case will start promoting that spy movie very soon. It's sad that he worked alongside an out lesbian who probably gets a lot of shit for being out while he hides in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 28June 21, 2018 2:48 AM

R28 Receipts, or you are just raving

by Anonymousreply 29June 21, 2018 3:12 AM

I don’t think Kate McKinnon gets “a lot of shit for being out” She’s pretty popular . Hopefully gay people don’t get a lot of shit for being out in 2018. That’s kinda the actual topic of these threads isn’t it?

by Anonymousreply 30June 21, 2018 6:20 AM

Related: Kate McKinnon gets to be kinda sorta queer in "The Spy Who Dumped Me."

[quote]While McKinnon’s character isn’t explicitly gay in the film, Fogel says that the audience is meant to assume she is."

[quote]“It’s sort of obvious to most people that she’s not straight-identifying,” Fogel told The Advocate. “Even if she wasn’t asking for a romantic subplot to be added, because it didn’t feel like the story was really about that, she sort of didn’t want to feel like she was defaulting to just like, a hot blond friend who wants to sleep with guys.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 21, 2018 6:35 AM

Without accolades of any sort Sam can't get good roles, that's the truth. Spy movie, Vin Diesel movie - both crap. Caitriona is a 3 time GG nominee, hence Matt Damon/ Christian Bale movie. Sam has two more seasons of OL to milk the crazy fandom and then he can become a businessman. Because acting wise I can't see a future for a 40 plus gay actor - even a closeted one. And he needs a hair transplant asap

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 21, 2018 7:43 AM

R20 thanks. Van Bommel, how cool!! I hope he was nice.

R22 You're probably right, I don't expect it to do much here either

R31 I like that they didn't want her to look hetero in the film. Maybe it will be worth watching after all.

R32 If the spy movie and the other two he's doing now during hiatus are not succesful, I suppose he will not get any big roles in the future. He's been looking so weary the past few months....

by Anonymousreply 33June 21, 2018 8:04 AM

I read the original Spy Who Dumped Me screenplay several months back. McKinnon's character was written as very straight and it was implied that she fucked around. Her character is also linked to real life man who shows up towards the end in fictional form.

The Kate McKinnon fangirls on L Chat are wetting their panties over the news about changes done to McKinnon's character. Her fangirls are never happy when Kate plays straight for TV shows or movies. Those women are dumb not to realize that if McKinnon wants a busy career she is going to have to take on straight roles .

by Anonymousreply 34June 21, 2018 2:25 PM

I think McKinnon could make the leap from comedy to drama, like her SNL predecessor, Kristen Wiig. But does she want to take romantic roles? As for Heughan, If he wants to win awards, he needs to hone his craft. He can do pain and despair, but I've never seen him do actual fear, that most vulnerable of human emotions. Maybe because the "King of Men” is supposed to be almost like a Marvel superhero, but whatever the reason, he has never seemed afraid as Jamie or any other character that I've seen him play. In the Wentworth scenes, we saw defiance, disgust, sorrow, and resignation. But I'm talking fear, terror in the eyes. Can he play that most basic of human emotions? I'm willing to be proven wrong!

by Anonymousreply 35June 21, 2018 2:39 PM

KateMcKinnon had a small dramatic role in that awful Netflix movie Irreplacable You. She played a terminally ill woman and it was believable.

by Anonymousreply 36June 21, 2018 3:02 PM

As far as gay actors, Jim Parsons is out, proud, and probably the biggest TV star in the US. He gets paid tons, owns I don't know how many awards, and is happily married to the man he loves. I don't know why he isn't held up as an example more often.

by Anonymousreply 37June 21, 2018 3:07 PM

Agreed. ^ And he somehow makes it believable playing a straight romantic lead in BBT.

by Anonymousreply 38June 21, 2018 3:17 PM

R37 Gee, maybe your gay fantasy is just that, a fucked up frau fantasy, you foul cunts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39June 21, 2018 8:24 PM

Will & Grace:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 21, 2018 9:30 PM

You fraus are disgusting, writing this guy off because you have decided he's gay and closeted.

He's not considered gay and closeted by any casting agents and I'm sure he'll do just fine finding work.

by Anonymousreply 41June 21, 2018 11:28 PM

Writing him off? Who’s doing that I thought this was a Sam appreciation thread. The point of being closeted is so casting directors do consider an actor for straight roles. That’s just a shitty fact

by Anonymousreply 42June 21, 2018 11:43 PM

Do not feed the trolls.

by Anonymousreply 43June 21, 2018 11:46 PM

You ladies nasty bullies. Go play on the autobahn

by Anonymousreply 44June 22, 2018 2:31 AM

Um, all crazy-gay-closeting things aside (if they are in fact true), Sam is not "daft" as a couple of you suggested. I respectfully disagree. Look at all he's doing with his current platform. He's completely securing himself by investing his current income. So what if these movies bomb. He's laughing all the way to the bank. No, he's not stupid at all. He knows, as many actors should, that this bubble can end tomorrow and he's preparing himself. Personally, I look forward to his whisky. Oh, and I think he's a damn good actor too......when he isn't given shit to work with. OL writers suck! I don't agree with any of the PR stunts he's surrounded by, but I really do like Sam Heughan and will continue following him. But Sam, honey, leave the beard at home. Walk with your Mom...

by Anonymousreply 45June 22, 2018 2:42 AM

[quote]But Sam, honey, leave the beard at home. Walk with your Mom...

Maybe your -and our-wishes will come true. No PR fuckery for this summer.

And this is how Sam's PR team is going to explain it. As ALWAYS, the SHAMzie troll queen got this info in a DM.....XD

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 22, 2018 3:57 AM

McKenzie seems lovely. Liked her in Into The Woods. Can see why you foul pigs would totally hate her

by Anonymousreply 47June 22, 2018 4:39 AM

The beard has been with different guys while bearding for Sam -from Billly Magnussen to Alex Carroll, Jon Fletcher, probably with NFL player Jimmy Graham....

While playing Sam's fake gf, she has got exposure, publicity, +20,000 SM followers, free trips, expensive gifts, vacations, exclusive Oscar parties......all of this, without working. Very 'lovely', indeed................xd

And they don't even need to see each other, since they live in DIFFERENT continents and lead SEPARATE lives.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 22, 2018 4:57 AM

This was'lovely' too.....

FOXELLA.- Actress has made some very disparaging comments caught on video.

This former daytime actress should have stayed in daytime.She thought she was better than daytime and has barely worked since.

One area of work she has been doing lately is the beard for that A- list pay cable actor. One problem with that is now our actress has made some very disparaging comments caught on video and our actor wants nothing to do with her.

The actress is doing some PR spinning, but it is not going to save this “relationship.”

Closeted pay cable actor.- Sam Heughan Beard.- Mackenzie Mauzy . She and her friend were making fun of a homeless/drunk woman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 22, 2018 5:10 AM

R48 R49 Well, aren't you both nasty cunts...Oh sorry, is most likely just one nasty mad jealous cunt.

by Anonymousreply 50June 22, 2018 5:16 AM

Very 'lovely', right, P? LOL

FRIDAY, JUNE 01, 2018

Blind Item #17 ""Our favorite beard for this foreign born A- list mostly television actor on a hit pay cable show is back at it. And by back at it, I mean posting offensive videos to social media. I wrote about one not that long ago and now she is back with another video, this time making fun of a culture through some people that had asked her for help. Not a nice person."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51June 22, 2018 5:36 AM

Who else but a paid PR shill would be pushing this washed-up D-lister?

by Anonymousreply 52June 22, 2018 6:12 AM

Heughan as Guildenstern, in Hamlet, at the Glasgow Citizen's Theatre, 2007.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53June 22, 2018 6:42 AM

r46 What's that old saying? "Those who can, do; those who can't, teach." Bearding is a scummy "profession" built on opportunism, exploitation, and lying; teaching can epitomize the highest of noble motives and accomplishments. Did anyone ever think they'd hear of a person who, in one lifetime, has given both of these pursuits a bad name - simultaneously!

by Anonymousreply 54June 22, 2018 6:51 AM

You forgot hawking skincare products in a pyramid scheme. Non-white, non-blondes need not apply.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55June 22, 2018 8:12 AM

[quote] Seems Mackenzie is working AND doing something worthwhile…unlike her haters. Living well and being a good person is the best revenge.

This is trying way too hard to spin an embarrassing thing into something positive

(Also that camp website is totally taking me back to the dark days of web design)

by Anonymousreply 56June 22, 2018 8:29 AM

R47 if you want to be taken seriously ya damn troll proofread your damn posts

by Anonymousreply 57June 22, 2018 8:41 AM

Let's not feed the trolls. I the meanwhile Sam has been enjoying amazing Scottish sunsets. Hopefully some with his male lover. I find it hard to believe there wouldn't be anyone he's at least dating.

by Anonymousreply 58June 22, 2018 8:57 AM

r58 Sunrise after whole week of night shoots. OL job is harsh. Does he ever take a break?

by Anonymousreply 59June 22, 2018 9:27 AM

R59 no that's why he looks so weary the past few months. I think he will hit rock bottom at some point in the next 6 months or so. Unless he is on drugs.

by Anonymousreply 60June 22, 2018 9:54 AM

R56 agreed. Also it speaks to what she has done not what she is doing so I’m not sure how that proves she’s working and doing well. Oh Shamzies. Go away. SMDH.

by Anonymousreply 61June 22, 2018 1:21 PM

She had to take a job as a camp counselor. She has no other work. Hopefully her bearding stint is done as she hasn't been anywhere near him since the VF roll up the red carpet on your way out appearance. Jimmy Graham is following her on sm now. I am sure he helps pay her way. Sam has his own life keeping him busy. He can use that to his advantage and stay single in the press. TB did nothing for is image other than leave a lasting cringeworthy trail on the internet. Hopefully he can scrub that too.

by Anonymousreply 62June 22, 2018 1:55 PM

R62, On what SM is JG following her? I could not see it. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 63June 22, 2018 2:29 PM

R63 Jimmy follows her on TW. Look again.

by Anonymousreply 64June 22, 2018 3:29 PM

How conveniently convenient that TB is working over the summer! Ready made excuses why she’s not at Spy Premiere, on set for Bloodshot, S4 promo etc. Really, kismet. *scarcasm*

by Anonymousreply 65June 22, 2018 3:48 PM

r65 The job is only for a couple of weeks. Still enough time to go to the spy movie premier. The bearding is far from over imo

by Anonymousreply 66June 22, 2018 3:59 PM

Ah shite, though it was for the summer

by Anonymousreply 67June 22, 2018 4:00 PM

R66 Agree.. My gut tells me the parade is on schedule, but it would be great if all this attention be steered away from any beard. They need to work for want they want in HW. Look, besides circumstantial evidence, not one of us can be sure about the true story between MM & SH and most likely we never will. I do believe they have a mutually agreed on respect/friendship for each other IF they are not, in fact, in a romantic relationship. It’s in any beard’s contract. But this particular girl has gotten publicity like no other for being part of an illeged HW homophobic charade and that right there is the problem. It is, in fact, those of us who abore the bearding process, that give her all the publicity she wants by continually keeping it on the surface, besides the crazy-freak-frans, who actually believe ANY crap that comes their way. It's not ok. Stop the bearding and get fucking jobs! The HW closeting needs to stop.tNow, if it is revealed that SH is straight and is truly in love with MM, then I shall personally serve up all the crow needed. In the meantime, attention to the beard needs to stop, any beard. #stopclosetinggayactors #stopthebeardingt

PS: BTW, , I’ve got some friends who sell that skincare line and they do damn good, soooooooo… Just say’n.

by Anonymousreply 68June 22, 2018 6:46 PM

I'm not into gym and stuff...How hard is that thing with the rope?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69June 22, 2018 8:47 PM

samheughan Work has begun on Bloodshot prep @everydayathletegym …. #BuildingOneDayAtATime💪 @vindiesel @eizagonzalez@valiantentertainment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70June 22, 2018 8:51 PM

r69. Well, it is not knitting.

by Anonymousreply 71June 22, 2018 9:10 PM

R69 the ropes are a bitch. It is always hard to work them the right way. Seeing the weight on the sledge-thing I'd say he's pulling a LOT of weight

by Anonymousreply 72June 22, 2018 9:11 PM

He looks sexy as fuck, damn him and his rope

by Anonymousreply 73June 22, 2018 9:19 PM

[quote] Jimmy Graham is following her on sm now. I am sure he helps pay her way. Sam has his own life keeping him busy. He can use that to his advantage and stay single in the press. TB did nothing for is image other than leave a lasting cringeworthy trail on the internet.

AMEN. Jimmy Graham is now following MM on SM and Jon Fletcher has just left a love heart in MM IG -her usual ass pics are back, xd

By shamzies standards, that means 'real love' and 'still strong'....lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74June 22, 2018 9:28 PM

'The beard has been with different guys while bearding for Sam -from Billly Magnussen to Alex Carroll, Jon Fletcher, probably with NFL player Jimmy Graham....'

Translates to: She was photographed with these guys in a group, no pda or anything romantic evident but we all decided she must be having sex with them because we're misogynist like that.

Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 75June 22, 2018 9:40 PM

'. In the meantime, attention to the beard needs to stop, any beard.'

You freaks have dedicated 35 threads to her, you must be pleased.

by Anonymousreply 76June 22, 2018 9:41 PM

Some here answered your own question. She got attention overload . All part of the plan. If his?real SO, that would have never happened. She's a trolling beard. She fooled a bunch of saps with photoshop, sm innuendo and a few appearances next to him. The timeline with her bf Billy ran way over the bearding start. They screwed up.

by Anonymousreply 77June 22, 2018 10:11 PM

[quote] She was photographed with these guys in a group,

That's NOT TRUE. There are pics -and IG stories- of the beard ALONE with Alex Carroll in California- ; travelling with Jon Fletcher through Southern California:; in NY with her on-off real boyfriend Billy Magnussen....

[quote] no pda or anything romantic evident but we all decided she must be having sex with them because we're misogynist like that.

That's exactly what YOU, -SHAMzie shippers- do, everytime you see the few pics of Sam wth TB. Don't make me post again YOUR cunnilingus/vaginal sex desperate and ridiculous fantasies....xd

And regarding who is the mysogynist here, I'd only have to bring YOUR posts from these threads, -hundreds of comments- full of misogynistic remarks.

You're not fooling anyone here in DL.

MM looking cozy with her real boyfriend, Billy Magnussen , March 21 2016. Just a few days later, she started bearding for Sam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78June 22, 2018 10:53 PM

R76= SHAMzie misogynistic liar troll who can't leave these threads alone.

Adorable GAY Sam for the homophobic trolls:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79June 22, 2018 11:02 PM

What a bunch of awful women. Self loathing fat lonely fraus, from nazi germany being al nazi

by Anonymousreply 80June 23, 2018 12:05 AM

Fat bla bla bla fraus bla bla bla Nazis bla bla bla. Yawn. Go back to flicking your bean over that "queer enby" family's problems, scum. You're obsessed with women, obviously. You forced them to close their blogs by cyberstalking and doxing them and now you're bitching that your toys got taken away. Loser scum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81June 23, 2018 12:13 AM

R81 So, zere I was, szuck in za middle of nzai germany. I vas doing ze voiceozers for Sam 'big gay poofy gay' Heuaghan. Vell, suddenly I realized I vas suddenly alzo a gay. He vas so gay ze made me alzo a gay mcgay gayface bum fucking gay. Gee he is zo gay he makes everyone alzo gay. What a gay

by Anonymousreply 82June 23, 2018 12:39 AM

The troll is so out of credible arguments that it’s down to hating on a non-native English speaker.

by Anonymousreply 83June 23, 2018 12:51 AM

'SHAMzie misogynistic liar troll who can't leave these threads alone.

Adorable GAY Sam for the homophobic trolls: '

What the actual fuck is this puerile nonsense? Are they letting 9 year olds post on DL these days?

by Anonymousreply 84June 23, 2018 1:50 AM

Sam is gay, he is gay, he is gay and he is gay again. He is sooooooo gay I cannot cope, what can I do and where can I go?

He is the gayest gay that ever gayed, let's out him on these 35 threads. He's is closeted in the closety closet with a beardy beardy beardy beard.

by Anonymousreply 85June 23, 2018 1:54 AM

Here's my idol! He was gay too, closeted of course and he had 80 different beards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86June 23, 2018 1:56 AM

The Hetero Heughan shills are proving how desperately they want this thread to go away.

by Anonymousreply 87June 23, 2018 2:19 AM

r83 and r87. Meanwhile so desperatly, that the MT needs to use my signature as PR-Oracle under his disgusting and useless posts.

by Anonymousreply 88June 23, 2018 7:19 AM

R88 Projection

by Anonymousreply 89June 23, 2018 10:34 AM

Many of the post here seem to be just gobbledegook but I guess that must be the work of the trolls trying to discourage people with a higher intellect having a mature, insightful discussion. The discussion really now is not if SH is gay or not because that is no longer an unknown but will we see in our lifetime the abolition of closeting and bearding. For those of us who have been fighting for gay rights for decades would like to be optimistic and with the number of actors and performers coming out of the closet at an exponential rate maybe there is hope. At some stage a tipping point will be reached and the whole HW deception will come crumbling down. Those actors still using abhorrent practices to boost their wallets will be left looking ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 90June 23, 2018 12:24 PM

R78 I wholeheartedly agree and with you too R88

R90 thanks for letting the normal residents of this thread know there is still serious and decent people out there like you. Bearding will eventually come back and bite all those actors and actrices in the arse.

by Anonymousreply 91June 23, 2018 1:31 PM

Interesting observations from Outlander director of photography Stephen McNutt about Sam and Cait's relationship.It's a perfect descrpition of a woman and her GAY best friend having a very close relationship. So Cait and Sammy can flirt, be very touchy with each other and it's not a big deal. Everybody knows that they are just friends -Cait is engaged or maybe, married- and Sam is gay.

[quote]But as far as Cat and Sammy making love, their friendship and affection for each other is absolutely genuine. They like each other a lot. When they are standing outside in the cold Scottish weather, they hug and keep each other warm. They chat and laugh. They are not an item at all — I think she just got married — but what you see on camera comes from a lovely place. I was always in such amazement of that. There was never anything but great affection between them, both on and off the camera. They would just have fun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92June 23, 2018 6:40 PM

R92 thanks for sharing....well no straight man would like his wife or fiancé to be this close to another hetero man

by Anonymousreply 93June 23, 2018 7:01 PM

r92 I mean it's so obvious. The fans are in denial.

by Anonymousreply 94June 23, 2018 7:05 PM

It's Will & Grace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95June 23, 2018 7:10 PM

Will, with Grace's annoying little sister, Joyce; Heughan, with his annoying little sister, the beard...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96June 23, 2018 9:44 PM

Good find 92. It’s also a cool article.

by Anonymousreply 97June 23, 2018 9:50 PM

Cunts gonna cunt and talk shit about actors. You sad lonely gonna die alone and eaten by cats frau frau

by Anonymousreply 98June 23, 2018 9:57 PM

No law against having opinions, so fuck off with your tone policing. As for cunting out and talking shit, you do it all the time on your Subluxation Saga thread. Too bad doxing and cyberstalking gets your threads deleted, shitsack.

by Anonymousreply 99June 23, 2018 10:14 PM

R99 Nein, fray naziest, ya zare whong

by Anonymousreply 100June 23, 2018 10:19 PM

R92 LOVE IT! Everyone should be so lucky as to find a "soulmate" like that. It isn't always about romance. It's about the human connection. C&S are the "Will and Grace" of historical fiction right now and it works perfectly. More power to them. Now, if only they'd give SH better material to work with. I don't like "Jaime" being "Claire's" little sidekick. But this isn't an OL blog so I'll let THAT go.

Sam is gorgeous. R69 & R70 Those battle ropes are one hell of a workout. I do the "wave" or "throw" technique with them and it's a killer. Sam seems to be pulling weights with them. He's got such a beautiful body. He is naturally gorgeous, but that guy puts some serious effort into his physique too. I suppose it's part of the job. I don't believe he's using steroids either. He just works out A LOT and has the pro-trainers with him. I'd look tired too with his schedule.

R68 Great points. None of us know the truth and possibly never will. Generally speaking, not giving attention to any beards, never have, but the practice needs to be abolished. At least that's my intention by being part of this thread. Whether SH is gay or straight or whether he's madly in love with TB in subject or hired her, is something I don't believe we'll ever be clear on until he voices it himself. In the meantime, HW needs to stop the shame.

R90 Agree

by Anonymousreply 101June 23, 2018 10:31 PM

R101 Jesus who gives a flying kily about your opinion, crazy fraus

by Anonymousreply 102June 23, 2018 10:34 PM

'will we see in our lifetime the abolition of closeting and bearding?'

Um, NO, are you nine years old? Many will always choose to be professionally closeted and how on earth could you legislate against that?

Do you want gays to register and wear pink triangles, Nazi frau? Is that it?

by Anonymousreply 103June 23, 2018 10:38 PM

[quote]It's a perfect description of a woman and her GAY best friend having a very close relationship. So Cait and Sammy can flirt, be very touchy with each other and it's not a big deal. Everybody knows that they are just friends -Cait is engaged or maybe, married- and Sam is gay.

[quote]It's Will & Grace. R95

[quote] [R92] thanks for sharing....well no straight man would like his wife or fiancé to be this close to another hetero man

Exactly, much less with a very hot, sexy man like Sam. Cait's boyfriend ( husband) knows very well that Sam is 'harmless'.

by Anonymousreply 104June 23, 2018 11:22 PM

R104 and he's supposed to be the sweetest guy ever. Hope his growing fame doesn't ruin him. HW is toxic. He's a big boy though, not a young thing. More power to him. I do believe he deserves a great love no matter who it is. Maybe he's already got one. Only he can tell...

by Anonymousreply 105June 24, 2018 12:09 AM

R68 [quote]Now, if it is revealed that SH is straight

R101 [quote] [R68] Great points. None of us know the truth and possibly never will. Generally speaking, not giving attention to any beards, never have, but the practice needs to be abolished. At least that's my intention by being part of this thread. Whether SH is gay or straight...

He's gay. R101, we can see you're also R68 agreeing with yourself. Busted.

by Anonymousreply 106June 24, 2018 12:10 AM

R106 lol, I had my suspicions about R68 when I read the line "I do believe they have a mutually agreed on respect/friendship for each other" and the pleading for leaving the beard alone. Is that you Mackenzie?? Nice job to throw in a couple of punchy hashtags to throw us off the scent. lol

Considering both sides indeed.

by Anonymousreply 107June 24, 2018 12:27 AM

Bearding is never going to be legislated against and 'abolished', how could it be? These are private arrangements between consenting individuals. Are you suggesting the law get involved and fine people found bearding? Have you thought this through at all?

by Anonymousreply 108June 24, 2018 12:30 AM

It really is confusing to figure out Balfe's real SO. That man they are passing off as her SO is every bit the gay man as Sam. She has two Wills to her Grace. I am beginning to believe the article that said she is engaged to a man named Brian in finance in London. Also what is up with every peripheral employee of OL having to comment about Sam's personal life. They are all so weird.

by Anonymousreply 109June 24, 2018 2:51 AM

Who gives a shit about Balfe? Balfe pretends she's a feminist but when asked about her career goals said, "to work with Woody Allen." She's just another phony famewhore. Meanwhile, respected women writer-directors, like Oscar-nominated Greta Gerwig, aren’t afraid to speak out...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110June 24, 2018 3:48 AM

R101 = Jennnifer Allen's employee

Still...a few weeks ago when he was running marathons he wasn't that toned. Well I supose we'll never know if it is just him working out or steroids too. He's wearing himself out anyway. That much shows.

by Anonymousreply 111June 24, 2018 9:15 AM

Is Balfe bearding for her “SO” and Sam?

by Anonymousreply 112June 24, 2018 10:44 AM

I think CB has a real significant other. It's probably Tony. Seems to fit her type.

by Anonymousreply 113June 24, 2018 12:44 PM

r113. Not only is Tony her type, I think they’ve been together a lot longer than is publically known, possibly pre outlander, and they’re well past that young love touchy feely stage. He’s not jealous of Sam. He knows the truth. However, it must bite his ego just a bit that so many speculate about Sam and caitriona. Even though he knows, I suspect that was the reason for the big denial interview a couple of years ago.

by Anonymousreply 114June 24, 2018 4:18 PM

Caitriona was never interested in Sam sexually. Why should She? She knowed from the very first minute, she met him, that he was gay. And that is the miracle about their relationship. Remember what they've said about how hard it was, to cast "Claire"?

Caitriona with her modelling background was the one to make Sam glow.

Queen met Queen. This is the secret.

by Anonymousreply 115June 24, 2018 7:05 PM

What a bunch of nasty no life cunts you women are here. No men, all just fat nasty jealous childless friendless mental cases

by Anonymousreply 116June 24, 2018 7:59 PM

R116 is talking about herself, cunting out over women bloggers on the Subluxation Saga thread. Sad, drug-addled, pudgy self-loathing closet trans Camuso and trolls.

by Anonymousreply 117June 24, 2018 8:08 PM

R117 Well, you make zero sense, is that why you are alone, friendless and childless obsessing over your betters? Fuck off back to Mumsnet

by Anonymousreply 118June 24, 2018 8:12 PM

R117 indeed. Get a rest you troll R116

Of course CB knows about Sam. No doubt.

by Anonymousreply 119June 24, 2018 8:21 PM

[quote]Remember what they've said about how hard it was, to cast "Claire"?

The ready-made audience of Gabaldon cultists was what Starz cleaned up on, but they seemed unprepared for the casting challenge that drivel would present. Amazingly, Heughan made it work for awhile and then it was like he gave up in disgust and started phoning it in. Not surprisingly, adapting those rapey, racist books ended up a disjointed muddle for the writers culminating in an embarrassing Twitter war over Heughan's refusal to read the script as written. It finally jumped the shark with those "Gilligan's Island" voodoo episodes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120June 24, 2018 9:28 PM

Methinks R118 is running out of ideas, pissing and moaning over this thread. There are thousands of threads about actors on DL and nobody gives a shit - it's free publicity. On the other hand, cyberstalking and doxing was what caused the troll's 'Queer Enby' threads to get deleted. Ding! Ding! Ding! Troll wins the Cunting Out Alone, Friendless and Childless Obsessing Over Other People to Make Your Pathetic Sad Loser Life Feel Important from Your Mother's Basement award.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121June 24, 2018 9:31 PM

R121 So, there I was, sitting in Croyden, alone. Even my cat had given up on me and killed itself. But then one day, whilst trolling a gay message board with homophobia, I saw what I needed. I could rave on and on about any actor being gay. This would give my empty sad life a modicum of meaning.

But in the end it didn't and I died alone and unmourned.....This is your story

by Anonymousreply 122June 24, 2018 9:38 PM

r121. More fuel to the fire please.

This little MT is not only insulting me as a Nazi. No. It! is also offending you, the other longtime inhabitants of those threads.

The basement guy, and sorry for this, with his suffering ego and problaby small sized d....,Ehem, no. I really do not want to feed the little basement trolls inbox.

MT. As you have insulted us here with your +150 useless posts.

We will be still here and If it is at thread #135.

You, little basement guy will never defeat us. Never eher.

And MT never ever call me a Nazii!

by Anonymousreply 123June 24, 2018 10:05 PM

R123 don't take it personally and don't feed the troll. It's ridiculous that anyone is calling you or anyone else on these SH threads a nazi. It is offensive to all of us serious posters. We will be here indeed, no matter how many threads it takes. Let's move on and forget about the low blows and pathetic insults. We know better. Not giving in.

by Anonymousreply 124June 24, 2018 10:23 PM

R124 Serious posters? Delusional, y'all skank twats have all decided Sam is a bad actor, Outlander is shit, all the actors are shit, and bearding is really bad but sam is such a bad actor/person he does it. Which makes actual gay men wonder why you cunts who hate sam and outlander insist on coming onto our site to dis the show?

Oh, but of course, it is because you women literally have no lives. Sad pack of bitches

by Anonymousreply 125June 24, 2018 10:33 PM

R116/R118/R122 These desperate shamzies and beard's defenders are policing, reporting, deleting, insulting and attacking everybody everywhere in the Outlander fandom. From DL to tumblr, twitter and IG.

Some Outlander bloggers have said enough is enough, and they are trying to press charges against our psycho shamzie trolls.

The IRONY is the shamzie trolls/their minions who just can't stop insulting and trolling here, are complaining in MM's IG and defending the beard from the ' vile attacks':

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126June 24, 2018 10:33 PM

'Caitriona was never interested in Sam sexually. Why should She? She knowed from the very first minute, she met him, that he was gay. '

Look at this horrific English. We have an illiterate cretin with an IQ of 80 on the thread.

by Anonymousreply 127June 24, 2018 11:03 PM

'On the other hand, cyberstalking and doxing was what caused the troll's 'Queer Enby' threads to get deleted'

How this 400 lb frau must weep when she sees that the Subluxation Saga thread is already at 500 with a second one looming. She's probably some hideous wheelchair frau herself, disabled by obesity and getting all her thrills by screaming about handsome het guys being gay.

by Anonymousreply 128June 24, 2018 11:06 PM

The trolls need to be on it 24/7 because they're defending an indefensible position.

by Anonymousreply 129June 24, 2018 11:07 PM

'Some Outlander bloggers have said enough is enough, and they are trying to press charges against our psycho shamzie trolls. '

Jesus, the delusions of importance are at a pathological level amongst you sadistic Sam fraus. You really think the police are going to care about some stan war on the internet?

Go to a psych doctor. Seroquel and Lithium will soothe away your hallucinations.

by Anonymousreply 130June 24, 2018 11:09 PM

[quote]Which makes actual gay men wonder why you cunts who hate sam and outlander insist on coming onto our site to dis the show?

Says the troll who violated the site rules and got her threads deleted. DL is not your site and you're not convincing as an "actual gay man." Time to reenroll in the PR Shill School of Psychology, loser.

by Anonymousreply 131June 24, 2018 11:14 PM

[quote]'Caitriona was never interested in Sam sexually. Why should She? She knowed from the very first minute, she met him, that he was gay. '

Yep. Their adorable Will & Grace friendship from the beginning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132June 24, 2018 11:23 PM

R131 Can you translate? I don't speak fat deluded cunt

by Anonymousreply 133June 24, 2018 11:26 PM

I'm sure R130, the drug-addled Spaz Troll, knows all about Seroquel and Lithium. Back in November, trolldar revealed this shitstain was the OP of the linked thread instructing DLers on how to extract opioids from OTC meds. Only someone who doesn’t give a fuck about DL or gays would post here encouraging people to get hooked on drugs that are virtually impossible to kick and are causing a nationwide health crisis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134June 24, 2018 11:28 PM

R134 What? What? I also don't speak fat deluded lying cunt, can you please translate?

by Anonymousreply 135June 24, 2018 11:33 PM

R133/R135 What? What? We don't speak pudgy, loser basement dwellese, can you please translate?

by Anonymousreply 136June 24, 2018 11:36 PM

'...this shitstain was the OP of the linked thread instructing DLers on how to extract opioids from OTC meds'

Oh, the virtue signalling! Did you get scared, poor ickle bickle shut in frau? Scared of the big bad codeine?

by Anonymousreply 137June 24, 2018 11:43 PM

R137 She needs tramadol, or trannydol as I call it, that shit will give her a life. Finally

by Anonymousreply 138June 24, 2018 11:46 PM

[quote]Sam is a bad actor, Outlander is shit, all the actors are shit, and bearding is really bad but sam is such a bad actor/person he does it.

Oh, the virtue signalling! Did you get scared, poor ickle bickle shut in troll? Scared of the big bad discussion the grownups are having?

Fixed it.

by Anonymousreply 139June 24, 2018 11:46 PM

Report the shamzie trolls (we all know who they are and where they come from and what they want: to stop these threads).

Let's go back to the topic they hate so much: Gay Sam .

Here's an interview with Sam in Elle Magazine, where he talked about his love life and used gender-neutral pronouns:

[quote] "One Valentine's Day when I was a teenager, I waited outside the door of SOMEONE I was pursuing with flowers and wine but THEY didn't turn up. I got a pone call the next day saying I should leave that PERSON alone and not stalk THEM."

by Anonymousreply 140June 24, 2018 11:48 PM

R139 weighs 400 pounds and is sitting there typing furiously in her crowd funded wheelchair. She has so much sympathy with ugly enby Bunnika that she probably is her, or one of her friends.

by Anonymousreply 141June 24, 2018 11:49 PM

'Here's an interview with Sam in Elle Magazine, where he talked about his love life and used gender-neutral pronouns:

"One Valentine's Day when I was a teenager, I waited outside the door of SOMEONE I was pursuing with flowers and wine but THEY didn't turn up. I got a pone call the next day saying I should leave that PERSON alone and not stalk THEM."'

DESPERATE! You think a man pursues another man with flowers? You're not in a Larrie fic now, you dumb cunt.

by Anonymousreply 142June 24, 2018 11:51 PM

R140 Who are you going to report people too? Ya other personality. Crazy fraus gonna crazy

by Anonymousreply 143June 24, 2018 11:52 PM

The Spaz Troll's biggest insult is "fat" which points to her weight problem, obviously. It's all there on her drug thread...

[quote]R8 The first time I took phentermine was a revelation. I was struggling to drop 20 pounds and had tried 1000 cals a day for a while and only lost half a stone. My weight had plateaued. I got on the phentermine and it was as if my appetite had been anaesthetised! I would test it by picking up chocolate bars in shops and there was nothing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144June 25, 2018 12:01 AM

Report the homophobic shamzie troll -R116/R118/R122/R125/R127/R130/R137/R141/R142/R143 to DL moderators.

F&F the troll.

Adorable Gay Sam:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145June 25, 2018 12:02 AM

R145 YOU are the 'spaz' murdering english homophobic troll love, Open your eyes, oh can you, with all the fat dripping off your jowls?

by Anonymousreply 146June 25, 2018 12:04 AM

[quote]"One Valentine's Day when I was a teenager, I waited outside the door of SOMEONE I was pursuing with flowers and wine but THEY didn't turn up. I got a pone call the next day saying I should leave that PERSON alone and not stalk THEM."'

R140 is right. A het guy would just say “a girl I was pursuing.” It’s a huge tell.

by Anonymousreply 147June 25, 2018 12:08 AM

LMAO, the Nazi Oracle frau and the psychotic OP have turned against each other.

by Anonymousreply 148June 25, 2018 12:31 AM

r144 Phentermine kills people. It destroys their heart valves; as was widely publicized in the phen-phen scares of the 1980's. More authority for the idea that our trolls not only don't know jackshit about Sam, their professed expertise about meds is out the window too.

by Anonymousreply 149June 25, 2018 12:32 AM

R149 Jesus, it is you over medicated fraus that started talking about your drug addictions, seek real world help

by Anonymousreply 150June 25, 2018 12:36 AM

I think Sam being gay is a big thorn in promoters' sides right now with all the escalating chat; no Pride posts from Sam this year. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 151June 25, 2018 12:56 AM

[quote] no Pride posts from Sam this year.

R151 I noticed that, too. More telling by its absence than anything else, compared to prior years.

by Anonymousreply 152June 25, 2018 1:00 AM

Just keep ignoring and F/Fing the trolls. Don't make the thread about them; easy to stop them showing up in your feed.

by Anonymousreply 153June 25, 2018 1:01 AM

Did they take away his Pride Month allotment tweet? There's' still time; in 2015, he posted on 6/26.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154June 25, 2018 1:09 AM

'Phentermine kills people. It destroys their heart valves; as was widely publicized in the phen-phen scares of the 1980's'

Hey ancient frau, it was the phen-fen combo that spazzed people's heart valves, Fen being short for fenfluramine, now banned. Phentermine is still prescribed privately in the UK and US to obese 70 year old fraus like yourself.

It's really not cool to be so bothered about little diet pills and otc codeine.

by Anonymousreply 155June 25, 2018 1:16 AM

[quote]DESPERATE! You think a man pursues another man with flowers? You're not in a Larrie fic now, you dumb cunt.

One more proof that our homophobic shamzie resident troll is not a gay man. Or is he a self loathing closet case? They are the P-team and Sam must be so 'proud'....((:

[quote]Sam's interview in Elle Magazine: "One Valentine's Day when I was a teenager, I waited outside the door of SOMEONE I was pursuing with flowers and wine but THEY didn't turn up. I got a phone call the next day saying I should leave that PERSON alone and not stalk THEM."'

[quote][R140] is right. A het guy would just say “a girl I was pursuing.” It’s a huge tell.

Of course it is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156June 25, 2018 1:35 AM

Teenager Sam.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157June 25, 2018 1:38 AM

R155 sounds like Spaz Troll knows all about the phen-fen 80's and her heart valves are long since gone so no worries. She's a sociopath, obsessed with Harry Styles and Sam Heughan, drug-addled, overweight and over the hill. Her self-loathing is about 1) obesity 2) aging and 3) women. Lather, rinse, repeat.

by Anonymousreply 158June 25, 2018 1:53 AM

R156 You are a straight women, you have no fucking idea what gay men do or how we behave or anything, because you are a straight woman

by Anonymousreply 159June 25, 2018 1:55 AM

Is slanging matches really what we want to read here? Grownup input would be more interesting.

by Anonymousreply 160June 25, 2018 5:13 AM

R160 Women deciding a man is gay because he has gay friends, once waved his hands around and once wore a bangle, and then insist on constantly CONSTANTLY posting on a gay message board about their fantasy is, indeed, irritating as all hell....maybe they could just please fuck right off

by Anonymousreply 161June 25, 2018 6:03 AM

R161 Heughan is gay and you're obsessed with women. Go back to cunting out over that disabled trans woman and her children. You're so terrified that the mods will delete your hatefest, again, that you've started three more threads. Boo hoo hoo, loser. You got busted on DL doxing and cyberstalking that family and you're dictating to us? Knock yourself out, hypocrite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162June 25, 2018 7:53 AM

R162 Who are you talking to, Frau Crazy Eye Cunt? Go eat ya dog out

by Anonymousreply 163June 25, 2018 8:27 AM

R162 you are right it's pathetic

Well it's very telling the trolls are losing it. Maybe finally starting to see their king of men is gay. After all their Jamie Fraser has not been seen with TB for quite a while now. Only likes on SM for them to cling to, I still can't wrap my mind around the interpretation of SM likes. That these obsessed idiots are crazy enough to believe that a like means love.

Pride month is not over yet....I wouldn't be suprised if Sam would still post this week.

by Anonymousreply 164June 25, 2018 8:58 AM

R164 So zere I vas, badly raising my children and ignoring my husband, when it hit me. My children and husband did not even exist. I had spent all my time on a gay message board where I did not belong my life sped past me. So here I am, a lonel;y, never loved, virgin, sitting online attacking innocent homosexual men to try to sort out my massive mental issues, by pretending a man I knew nothing about was also a homosexual. Why did I waste so much time on a board that belongs to men I hate with a passion? I could not work it out so ate more pills and breast fed my cat, Wentworth

by Anonymousreply 165June 25, 2018 9:31 AM

The 400 lb trans disabled OP is going nuts, she's obsessed and in love with schizo enby Bunnika. She wants to be Bunnika's fourth partner. Any minute now the OP will write a begging post.

The homophobic Hitler frau has thankfully left the thread, so be grateful for small mercies.

by Anonymousreply 166June 25, 2018 10:58 AM

Thinks our MT. Funny.

by Anonymousreply 167June 25, 2018 11:54 AM

Can we cut the hitler crap. It's offensive to gays and any other non fascist. Furthermore it has nothing to do with gay Sam.

by Anonymousreply 168June 25, 2018 2:24 PM

[quote]I had spent all my time on a gay message board where I did not belong my life sped past me. So here I am, a lonel;y, never loved, virgin

R165 talking about your pathetic life. Your idols Harry Styles and Sam Heughan will never fuck you, sad pudgy troll. Boo hoo! Go cunt out on your Subluxion Saga/House Bunnies hate threads, drug-addled loser. Swallow more codeine to numb the pain. Meanwhile, Heughan loves the publicity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169June 25, 2018 3:04 PM

Related: As the trolls try desperately to erase Heughan's homosexuality, here's an interesting piece on queer erasure in Hollywood.

[quote]The zeal to achieve a bleached-out ideal of niceness corrodes and dissolves the dissident thrust of queerness.

[quote]Part of what hamstrings Love, Simon into nauseating blandness is its wholesale message of affirmation: You’re perfect just the way you are, however you are. Ew.

[quote]No one should be surprised that risk-averse movie studios would latch onto queer subject matter and repackage it for straight audiences as a self-validating festival of liberal tolerance.

[quote]More troubling, it seems to me, has been the disturbing alacrity with which queer audiences have succumbed to the seduction on offer, complacently surrendering to the unctuous security of straight acceptance.

[quote]This is precisely my point: Queerness is homed on its insurrections from complacency.

[quote]An authentically queer sensibility is at its best in staging mutinies against the status quo, and if the best that mainstream gay films can muster is sanctimonious chiding to be normal and nice, it may be time for queerness to bite back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170June 25, 2018 3:33 PM

Slightly off point, but Rupert Everett was on a BBC talk show show recently. He raised the subject of age, homophobia and Hollywood and how he, as a gay man, had found it increasingly difficult to get work and has spent the last 10 years securing funding for a project he’s written, produced and starred in about Oscar Wilde.

by Anonymousreply 171June 25, 2018 4:50 PM

Heughan close up in TSWDM...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172June 25, 2018 5:00 PM

So, retard @ R145, since all you can do is scream 'Shamzie!' at people that disagree with you, what's YOUR motivation in being here day after day after day obsessively insisting that Sam is gay? You're obviously a woman, in love with Sam, and extremely threatened at the thought that he might be fucking women that aren't you. Doesn't make you much different from a Shamzie, does it?

For the record, I think he's gay. I found him interesting because of his fake relationships. I don't think he's attractive. I don't care who he fucks. But yeah yeah I'll save you the bother since you'll be too stupid to reply to this with anything intelligent 'lol SHAMzie @ R173' 'GAY Sam for uuuuu xd'

by Anonymousreply 173June 25, 2018 5:16 PM

Wow, the stupid cunt think this helps his career? All you do is bitch about what a loser he is, how he picks bad projects and is shit and gay. Yeah,. you help his career like Annie Wilkes helped Paul Sheldon write a new book, you delusional bitch

by Anonymousreply 174June 25, 2018 6:00 PM

[quote]All you do is bitch

That's why you're trying to derail this thread, troll? Because we're bitching? Hah! If that were a crime on DL, we'd all be banned. Go back to bitching about a disabled trans women and her children. We know you're obsessed with women.

by Anonymousreply 175June 25, 2018 6:27 PM

Why is the topic of Heughan being gay illicitng such extreme emotions at this point? Is this really such an emotional trigger that all this hate spewing is out of control? I think this gay opinion started with his obvious or over compensating with his co star Balfe in pr and social media, and than the weird bearding. Closeting of queer people is a topic that should be discussed, but unless you’re actually a victim of the practice, calm down.

by Anonymousreply 176June 25, 2018 6:28 PM

Exactly, R176. The troll lumps "gay" in with negative qualities.

[quote]All you do is bitch about what a loser he is, how he picks bad projects and is shit and gay.

Homophobic Hollywood shills.

by Anonymousreply 177June 25, 2018 6:33 PM

R177 Wow you are so fucking stupid how do you even figure out how to shit? You cunts are obsessed with where his cock goes, and you're fucking old fat women? Why the fuck do you care? Oh right, ugly alone no lives and your cat killed itself

by Anonymousreply 178June 25, 2018 6:40 PM

R178 Methinks thou dost care to much about why we care, troll. Keep swallowing your opioids to dull the pain of being a loser. Shill, shill, shill!

by Anonymousreply 179June 25, 2018 6:55 PM

R179 Even the nazi cunt has fled, and just like in real life you are all alone

by Anonymousreply 180June 25, 2018 6:59 PM

Oooh, we're alone! Scareeeeeee!

[quote]old fat women

There it is, again! The troll is a self-loathing 1) old 2) fat 3) female. Stamp it out! Make the cognitive dissonance go awaaaaaaaay!

by Anonymousreply 181June 25, 2018 7:05 PM

The homophobic and misogynistic shamzie trolls are trying to close these threads. They're policing, reporting and insulting everybody everywhere. Why are they so scared? ;)

Actual GAY men would never try to derail these DL discussions about an obvious GAY man like Heughan. NEVER.

Only PR shills and homophobic Outlander fraus would do it. And they still have the nerve to talk about kindness!

Sam has liked this tweet:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182June 25, 2018 7:14 PM

R182 You don't know any gay men. You don't know any men. Nobody knows you. BWHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

by Anonymousreply 183June 25, 2018 7:20 PM

Mmmmm the movie is due out so the trolls come out to play? Getting the thread derailed won’t make the subject go away

by Anonymousreply 184June 25, 2018 7:21 PM

R183, Hi Purv. BTW, I've been in DL since 2003.

R184, yes, it's so obvious that the trolls like P, just want to bury all the discussion about Sam being gay.

[quote] Sam's interview in Elle Magazine: "One Valentine's Day when I was a teenager, I waited outside the door of SOMEONE I was pursuing with flowers and wine but THEY didn't turn up. I got a phone call the next day saying I should leave that PERSON alone and not stalk THEM."

[quote][R140] is right. A het guy would just say “a girl I was pursuing.” It’s a huge tell.

[quote]Of course it is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185June 25, 2018 7:29 PM

R185 You've been in Dl since 2003? In it? Is the nazi cunt back? Homophobic idiots

by Anonymousreply 186June 25, 2018 7:31 PM

Brilliant, R182.

[quote]Sam's interview in Elle Magazine: "One Valentine's Day when I was a teenager, I waited outside the door of SOMEONE I was pursuing with flowers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187June 25, 2018 8:21 PM

Hawt...

[quote]Sam's interview in Elle Magazine: "One Valentine's Day when I was a teenager, I waited outside the door of SOMEONE I was pursuing with flowers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188June 25, 2018 8:38 PM

r182.

Ahem. Thanks for all of you, still keeping this thread alive. And to all of you defending me here. Against all the hate speech and naming me. Thank you very much from the deepest of my heart.

So. Back to the topic. Gay actor Sam Heughan, who we adore. Who we criticized for his bearding. Because we know it, that he is gay.

Who criticize him for his choice for his upcoming movies.

Since two threads ago your and my place here changed from playground to a battlefield.

The question is why?

What our resident MT and his one minion are looking for? Preventing us to talk about gay actor Sam Heughan? The basement guy is to late. Basement guy (BG) and main troll (MT). He will not stop us here. And it will never call me a Nazi. Same applies for you.

by Anonymousreply 189June 25, 2018 9:18 PM

The other guy is also not ugly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190June 25, 2018 9:37 PM

Still a good read. Sam intervied by Gay Times Magazin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191June 25, 2018 9:39 PM

This a great pic of him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192June 25, 2018 9:41 PM

Hate speech? Is just the goddam truth Frau nasi

by Anonymousreply 193June 25, 2018 9:42 PM

I like the whole series of this shooting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194June 25, 2018 9:46 PM

Young Sam. He must be the heartbraker at any family convention.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195June 25, 2018 9:54 PM

R190 where is that pic from and do you know who the other guy is?

by Anonymousreply 196June 25, 2018 10:06 PM

There's still time for his Pride Month tweet. Will he do it? While we're waiting...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197June 25, 2018 10:12 PM

R190, the man is Zach McGown, one of the stars of the series Black Sails.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198June 25, 2018 10:49 PM

Today, Heughan commented on When the Starlight Ends, after the director reposted a fan review on his IG...

[quote]samheughan This is exactly why I’m disappointed with the producers for releasing an unfinished product. The sound edit and various scenes were unfinished. It should have never been seen like this. The accent would have been easily fixed and was supposed to be a rough guide track, not a final product. As would have the shockingly bad cgi, music and editing choices. My loyalty and faith were continually broken. Sad but guess we all learnt from the project. At least Adams script shines through.X

[quote]soaringsigal @samheughan yeah man...you're 100% right. It still breaks my heart (even though I thought your accent was pretty damn great!), because it didnt have to be that way. I would say the same thing about your performance that you said about my script though...its clear you're insanely talented and versatile as hell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199June 25, 2018 10:50 PM

I feel bad for what happened to their creative control over the movie, but not really sure that would have made a big enough difference; it was pretty bad.

by Anonymousreply 200June 25, 2018 11:05 PM

R173 is the troll Purv. She outs herself with her writing. Those insults she slings are her trademark too. Ignore her. She won't quit. She thinks she has a chance with Sam while professing to agree he is gay. She's probably fighting with herself here. Sock accounts galore. Moving on.

by Anonymousreply 201June 25, 2018 11:23 PM

R201 crazy nazi

by Anonymousreply 202June 26, 2018 12:20 AM

The homophobic Nazi frau came back briefly to declare that Sam is, indeed, gay.

by Anonymousreply 203June 26, 2018 1:21 AM

He is gay.

by Anonymousreply 204June 26, 2018 1:28 AM

You are all women

by Anonymousreply 205June 26, 2018 1:37 AM

You are obsessed with women.

by Anonymousreply 206June 26, 2018 1:47 AM

One presumes because it is a board for gay men

by Anonymousreply 207June 26, 2018 3:06 AM

Cree always brightens *ahem* our day...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208June 26, 2018 3:35 AM

[quote] [R173] is the troll Purv. She outs herself with her writing. Those insults she slings are her trademark too. Ignore her. She won't quit. She thinks she has a chance with Sam while professing to agree he is gay. She's probably fighting with herself here. Sock accounts galore. Moving on.

lol, you are too stupid to engage with my words so you just say I am some random person from Tumblr. omg yeah I used caps, Purv also uses caps! I argued with you! The only person in the world who could possibly argue with you is Purv! Case closed! And the other people trolling this thread are Paul Camuso, because nobody else would ever find you offensive and irritating and stupid enough to troll! Jesus, what is your dysfunction? How old are you? Do you ever read or engage with anything that isn't Tumblr posts about Sam or a Datalounge thread about Sam?

'GAY sam for u xd'

by Anonymousreply 209June 26, 2018 6:52 AM

Keep F/F’ing and ignore the trolls.

by Anonymousreply 210June 26, 2018 8:02 AM

R191 I have always liked that interview and Sam wants more gay fanmail;)

by Anonymousreply 211June 26, 2018 1:46 PM

Have you seen Sam’s latest IG post? Yummy. He looks delicious. Wishing him all the best...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212June 26, 2018 3:53 PM

R212 he does doing some Muay Thai but he is just trying to draw attention from Vin Diesel and Eiza Gonzales it seems(again, posted something before where he tagged them). Too bad they don't respond(for him)

by Anonymousreply 213June 26, 2018 3:58 PM

r213 Actually Elza responded to the first post.

by Anonymousreply 214June 26, 2018 4:38 PM

R209 thanks for proving my point. You and Camuso are so easy! Lol!

by Anonymousreply 215June 26, 2018 4:56 PM

R213 I think he tags them to try and get more followers because they have so many.

by Anonymousreply 216June 26, 2018 5:00 PM

R214 didn't even see that but exactly my point R216 he wants attention and more followers

by Anonymousreply 217June 26, 2018 5:10 PM

r217 Nothing wrong in that imo. If he wants to escape the crazy OL one day, he must gain new fans.

by Anonymousreply 218June 26, 2018 5:13 PM

[quote]For the record, I think he's gay. I found him interesting because of his fake relationships. I don't think he's attractive. I don't care who he fucks.

You found Heughan interesting because if his fake relationships? LOL That's a new one! You don't think he's attractive or care who he fucks but you're here on a gay website not discussing the issue of fake relationships but spewing abuse at the posters on this thread? Hmmm, I'm getting a powerful whiff of our old friend Brain-Dead Troll having one of her classic hissy fits.

by Anonymousreply 219June 26, 2018 5:39 PM

If someone wants to see a longer video, I know I do

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220June 26, 2018 5:55 PM

Thanks, R220. In the future, can the lazy bitches upthread post the fucking link?

by Anonymousreply 221June 26, 2018 6:02 PM

R221 don't understand at all. 2 links are posted.

by Anonymousreply 222June 26, 2018 6:50 PM

R222 post link please

by Anonymousreply 223June 26, 2018 7:35 PM

Here's the link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224June 26, 2018 7:38 PM

'In the future, can the lazy bitches upthread post the fucking link?'

R221 Fucking relax! It was a fucking link that didn't work. If you're so savvy, do it the hell yourself. Thank you, R220 & R224

Agree with R218 . This is the 21st century. SM marketing is king. It is what it is. Nothing wrong with SH promoting himself on the coattails of others at this point. It's expected. He's was cast in this movie and is working hard for it. Bearding, on the other hand, is the cheap way out. Beards need to get real jobs.

by Anonymousreply 225June 26, 2018 9:38 PM

R225, you're also R68 and R101 and you got busted for talking to yourself, pretending you were two different posters. So now we know you're also R221 who posted the bad link.

Normally, if someone posts a bad link, they just admit it or post the correct one, but not trolls. Classic troll behavior is to throw a tantrum and blame everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 226June 26, 2018 10:16 PM

Guys. Please calm down. For whatever reason, both links worked for me.

And thanks for the find.

by Anonymousreply 227June 26, 2018 10:33 PM

R227 You're welcome and thank you. R226 is having a bad day.

by Anonymousreply 228June 26, 2018 11:01 PM

R228 I'm having a great day, actually. It's quite pleasant here in SF.

by Anonymousreply 229June 26, 2018 11:41 PM

Funny how he is glowing in all the fan pics but when he is with the beard he looks tired and sad.

by Anonymousreply 230June 26, 2018 11:44 PM

Hey. Nobody insulted me here in the last 24 hours as a Nazi and being an overweighted Frau.

So our MT found his way like TB. Both of them buried in the garbage pile of useless things and thoughts.

Well done guys. I am very proud of you. And thanks.

by Anonymousreply 231June 27, 2018 12:10 AM

R231 You are very welcome... ;)

by Anonymousreply 232June 27, 2018 12:41 AM

R231, you're a hopeless, obese Nazi frau who gets her kicks blogging about a het guy being 'soooooooooo gay'.

Please rethink your life choices.

by Anonymousreply 233June 27, 2018 12:50 AM

R233 is hypocrisy at its best.

These SHAMzie trolls have posted HUNDREDS of homophobic, misogynistic and insulting comments in these threads (you only have to trolldar them to find it out) and yet, they and their minions keep policing the whole Outlander fandom: from DL, to twitter, tumblr and IG.

Why are they so scared? ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234June 27, 2018 1:29 AM

Silly Nazi. We be having gay sex with gay cocks

by Anonymousreply 235June 27, 2018 8:46 AM

Too bad the trolls haven't left yet. Will either Eiza(again) or Vin like his post on IG I wonder....

by Anonymousreply 236June 27, 2018 8:58 AM

r236 Of course not, he's being rather pathetic. He's nobody and it will remain this way.

by Anonymousreply 237June 27, 2018 9:42 AM

R237 I don't think it's pathetic to try and get more or different followers and fans

by Anonymousreply 238June 27, 2018 10:15 AM

r238. Yes and no. This should be JA or his Europe PR-company job.

Some times I really wonder, how his acting related stuff is so bad organized and sold on SM.

His MPC crew is much better and really good in selling a believable Sam.

by Anonymousreply 239June 27, 2018 9:41 PM

I suffer second hand embarrassment for him. He is a thirsty for HW puppy dog . The guy just can't ever play it cool.

by Anonymousreply 240June 27, 2018 9:59 PM

[quote]His MPC crew is much better and really good in selling a believable Sam.

So, does MPC provide exclusive content with Heughan? I assume that's part of what draws in the hordes of contributors to Bloodshot... er, Bloodwise.

by Anonymousreply 241June 27, 2018 10:20 PM

R240, yeah, cringeworthy. Reminds me of when he was bitching about NYC heat in July because he decided to model fall jackets for Barbour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242June 27, 2018 11:09 PM

Love that all you çunts do is bitch and hate on him. Fanatic mad Nazi frau

by Anonymousreply 243June 27, 2018 11:11 PM

Boo hoo! All you do is çunt out and harass disabled people on your Subluxaton Saga hate thread, maggot.

by Anonymousreply 244June 27, 2018 11:24 PM

Will Heughan completely ignore Pride Month, this year? It will be conspicuous by its absence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245June 27, 2018 11:55 PM

Sure he'll ignore it, he's not even aware it's going on, because he's not gay.

by Anonymousreply 246June 28, 2018 12:01 AM

[quote]Will Heughan completely ignore Pride Month, this year? It will be conspicuous by its absence.

R245, Before the PR fuckery started, Sam couldn't stop posting his Rainbow Gay Batman to celebrate #lovewins. He played Batman on stage.

Now it seems that Sam has deleted all those tweets. #lovelost (((:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247June 28, 2018 12:48 AM

Remember this guy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248June 28, 2018 3:32 AM

Deleting those tweets doesn't help his case if he is closeting. It just magnifies that he is hiding something. Sometimes less is more.

by Anonymousreply 249June 28, 2018 3:36 AM

Have they announced the Best TV Actor winner of the Saturn Award, yet?

by Anonymousreply 250June 28, 2018 3:52 AM

R249, Is it certain he deleted those tweets? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 251June 28, 2018 4:12 AM

Eiza also posted her gym pic and tagged Sam. I think this is PR by the studio to create buzz.

by Anonymousreply 252June 28, 2018 5:24 AM

He deleted the pride tweets? Or were they deleted for him? Interesting, many actors and actresses have promoted pride, both straight and gay, this month and previously.

by Anonymousreply 253June 28, 2018 7:21 AM

R252 I saw it. Sam wants an invite to the Nike gym too.....I agree that his PR team is still not doing a good job. They could promote his upcoming films much more.

I hope he will still make a pride post....two more days

by Anonymousreply 254June 28, 2018 7:35 AM

Heughan didn't win the Saturn award, it went to Andrew Lincoln(the walking dead). Too bad....

by Anonymousreply 255June 28, 2018 9:57 AM

Balfe didn't win either.

by Anonymousreply 256June 28, 2018 9:58 AM

r256 That's way more surprising.

by Anonymousreply 257June 28, 2018 10:19 AM

R257 yes, since OL has so much been "the Claire show" from season 2 on......maybe the bad scripts from the last season contributed to the lack of an award for her and Sam. Though the series itself won a Saturn award for best fantasy series.

I still don't understand why Sam didn't win more awards for season 1. Must be a politics(the whole award world)

by Anonymousreply 258June 28, 2018 10:32 AM

edit R258: all politics

by Anonymousreply 259June 28, 2018 10:32 AM

r258 Politics and lack of proper promotion.

by Anonymousreply 260June 28, 2018 10:36 AM

The lack of promotion seems to be an ongoing thing....no matter what his projects are.

by Anonymousreply 261June 28, 2018 11:20 AM

r261 I'm curious to see his Rake shoot.

by Anonymousreply 262June 28, 2018 12:41 PM

R262 did he recently do a new shoot? I only saw the photos from May.

by Anonymousreply 263June 28, 2018 12:49 PM

r263 I meant that one. But it isn't out yet. I guess it will be released why promoting the spy movie. It will be a nice change to see him as a man not some 19 yo idiot Monty's dressing him like.

by Anonymousreply 264June 28, 2018 12:56 PM

It would indeed be nice to see him looking more mature.

by Anonymousreply 265June 28, 2018 1:55 PM

He is the opening, main and closing act of Menopause Lounge. They tried to make him look younger with the styling and juvenile beard. That didn't work. Always trying to re-invent him for a new demographic. I don't quite think Tom and Lorenzo's critique of divorced dad on a date is what they were going for.

by Anonymousreply 266June 28, 2018 2:22 PM

[quote]I still don't understand why Sam didn't win more awards for season 1. Must be a politics(the whole award world)

Back then, we were saying it was Slap the Stud syndrome. Now, I wonder if it was the stigma of male rape.

by Anonymousreply 267June 28, 2018 2:41 PM

R267 it could very well be, the episode was so well done...It was gruesome to watch. Gotta hate Hollywood for closing its eyes on the LGBT community, rape and more. It's sick. tbh I don't even understand why anyone would want to be part of that world.

by Anonymousreply 268June 28, 2018 2:49 PM

R266 No. I don't think that's what they were aiming for but still better than the highschool boy look.

by Anonymousreply 269June 28, 2018 2:51 PM

Good point R266. First it was hetero Sam then Bieber Sam. Throw in the occasional Bond Sam and contemplative outdoor loner Barbour Sam and I wonder if he even knows who he is anymore.

by Anonymousreply 270June 28, 2018 3:15 PM

I really liked the oudoor Barbour Sam. As the loaner and with the other cute guys. For me this was as close as possible to his real himself.

by Anonymousreply 271June 28, 2018 4:03 PM

R270 I think he knows who he is but that he isn't sure what the audience wants to see and that it might have come as a nasty surprise that it's not the real Sam many want to see but rather the king of men.

by Anonymousreply 272June 28, 2018 4:10 PM

r272 I think if he was up to him, he'd wear only tracksuits and training clothes. He isn't pretentious, he keeps clothes for years - judging by pics - he isn't into fashion, but he makes money from Barbour.

by Anonymousreply 273June 28, 2018 5:09 PM

This kind of says it all...

[quote]"It feels very odd to have to be yourself. I’d much rather be someone different.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274June 28, 2018 6:52 PM

Related: Can't wait for this documentary opening in LA on July 27, about gay pimp to the closeted gay stars, Scotty Bowers, based on his New York Times best-selling memoir, "Full Service: My Adventures in Hollywood and the Secret Sex Lives of the Stars."

[quote]In the 1940s and ‘50s, Scotty ran a gas station in the shadow of the studio lots where he would connect his friends with actors and actresses who had to hide their true sexual identities for fear of police raids at gay bars, societal shunning and career suicide. An unsung Hollywood legend, Bowers would cater to the sexual appetites of celebrities—straight and gay–for decades.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275June 28, 2018 7:24 PM

R274 Unfortunately the link doesn't work. That quote seems very telling, do you interpret it as that he finds it hard to be himself? He is obviously an introvert.

R275 thanks for sharing, I want to see it too

by Anonymousreply 276June 28, 2018 9:29 PM

R276, I hope this link works for you. It's a very interesting interview with Sam:

Secret Life of ‘Outlander’ Star, Sam Heughan.

[quote]“I think it’s more about the characters you tell. And you can hide behind them. . . it feels very odd to have to be yourself. I’d much rather be someone different and ‘Outlander’ is wonderful. . . But it happens with each character. You take on board their life to live like they do. I think that’s the joy of it, being other people.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277June 28, 2018 9:39 PM

In other words, he has low self-esteem.

by Anonymousreply 278June 28, 2018 10:37 PM

He has low self esteem because Nazi fraus like you hopeless cretins think he's gay!

You're hurting him, please stop.

by Anonymousreply 279June 28, 2018 11:17 PM

Sam can't be his adorable gay self because of his homophobic shamzie fraus like R279.

There's NOTHING WRONG with being gay!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280June 28, 2018 11:26 PM

Trolldar exposed R279 as the hypocrite who started this thread hurting people...

[quote]1d Solo Careers Part 4: Chavtastic Louis, Spaztastic Zayn, Fat Niall, Embarrassing Liam and Superstar Harry

...and this thread hurting people...

[quote]Xanax, Codeine, Valium, Adderall - what's your preferred prescription?

in addition to starting the Queer Enby threads that were deleted for doxing and cyberstalking a disabled trans family and now the Subluxation Saga hate threads continuing to hate on those people, so the troll has zero moral authority to dictate to us.

by Anonymousreply 281June 29, 2018 12:18 AM

[quote]He has low self esteem because Nazi fraus like you hopeless cretins think he's gay!

Uh, no, that interview was from 2014. Heughan obviously had self-esteem issues long before we started discussing him. Do you think calling people Nazis lends credibility to your argument?

by Anonymousreply 282June 29, 2018 12:34 AM

The main point is that being gay is not hurting him. It's Hollywood trying to send his gay self to the sunken place that's hurting him. BTW, congratulations to Jordan Peele for another accolade; 'Get Out' won Best Horror Film at the Saturn Awards, last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283June 29, 2018 12:52 AM

R281, you are OBSESSED with the fucking Spaz Troll!

This thread is more about him than it is about Sam.

Please get back to discussing Gay Sam, ladies.

by Anonymousreply 284June 29, 2018 12:55 AM

R284 = Spaz Troll

[quote]This thread is more about him than it is about Sam.

Sure, why not? As long as termites like you are cyberstalking, doxing, trolling and shilling for this actor and his beard, we'll point out your hypocrisy. Not a good look for Heughan.

by Anonymousreply 285June 29, 2018 1:05 AM

R279=R284 Trolldar their posts.

Even the troll knows that Sam is gay......lol They just don't want us to talk about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286June 29, 2018 1:09 AM

Make this thread about the Spaz Troll and give him what he wants. He already started one thread about himself, he loves the attention.

Even Pink News loves the Spaz Troll.

by Anonymousreply 287June 29, 2018 2:00 AM

You guys are so weird, why don't you just block the infamous Spaz Troll and all his friends and go back to slagging off heterosexual actor Sam Heughan?

by Anonymousreply 288June 29, 2018 2:06 AM

Slagging him off by saying he’s gay, homophobe? You’re an infamous liar and and we’ll call you out, drug-addled shitbag.

by Anonymousreply 289June 29, 2018 2:37 AM

[quote]As long as termites like you are cyberstalking, doxing, trolling and shilling for this actor and his beard, we'll point out your hypocrisy. Not a good look for Heughan.

Exactly. These shamzie trolls are policing everybody everywhere, from DL to IG. It's like they desperately want to 'protect' Gay Sam.

It's a pattern, a nazi pattern........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290June 29, 2018 3:53 AM

Ha! Only one disgusting, lard ass shamzie troll uses the word “cretin”... her name rhymes with smelly...

by Anonymousreply 291June 29, 2018 4:57 AM

[quote]These shamzie trolls are policing everybody everywhere, from DL to IG.

Maybe if they muzzle all the fan SM accounts calling foul on Heughan's PR fauxmance they can make a former openly gay actor seem straight and his cheating, D-list, gun-running-for-Jesus-daddy's little evangelical Trumpster beard seem likable!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292June 29, 2018 5:14 AM

R277 thanks. Interesting to read. He indeed seems somewhat insecure on the other hand I find his attitude a little bit ambivalent. Not wanting the celebrity life but wanting to have big HW roles and the money that comes with that.

by Anonymousreply 293June 29, 2018 8:23 AM

r293 Many actors are like that, nothing new really

by Anonymousreply 294June 29, 2018 9:02 AM

R294 You are probably right but still SH seems to feel now that fame/money are his goals, he is even willing to beard....so somethings might have changed over the past few years.

by Anonymousreply 295June 29, 2018 9:11 AM

gay or not gay, you do realize this is on the internet for all to see and all this horrible ridiculous fighting sure doesn't help him win any awards. isn't it time to let this go?

by Anonymousreply 296June 29, 2018 10:50 AM

R296 we will not give in. The fight for equality will go on, whether you like it or not. Read the 34 other threads this not just an individual thing. Heughan's case is the symptom of a much larger problem. The larger problem is not an actor winning awards. Leave DL if you are this clueless.

by Anonymousreply 297June 29, 2018 11:21 AM

this has nothing to do with giving in. this has to do with harping on Heughan so much that it brings all these people in here and doesn't help HIM one bit.

by Anonymousreply 298June 29, 2018 1:18 PM

WHy would we be trying to “help” SH ? Help him do what, make more money? We’re not on his payroll.

by Anonymousreply 299June 29, 2018 1:57 PM

you don't have to "help" him but you have no right to destroy him or ruin any part of his life either.

by Anonymousreply 300June 29, 2018 1:59 PM

R296/R298/R300, fuck off, homophobic James Dean troll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301June 29, 2018 2:12 PM

the rest of you please think about it.

r301 go play in your corner

by Anonymousreply 302June 29, 2018 2:35 PM

R302, as always, you're here to derail the discussion, troll. Piss off back to Tumblr and delude yourself into thinking Heughan gives a shit about you.

by Anonymousreply 303June 29, 2018 2:44 PM

Small reminder for our trolls here: All your hateful posts are not making this threads dissapear. In the opposite, you trolls are creating more traffic and more views here. Which ends in what result? Exactly, the google algorithm will put those threads about gay actor Sam Heughan on the top results.

And you got another big problem. There are much more pictures on the market showing gay Sam Heughan, than the ones showing him with his so called GFs.

Just for the record: Mackenzie Mauzy and Sam Heughan spent less than 12 hours in the same room vor the same building since September 2017. Mackenzie Mauzy and Sam Heughan met the last time at the Vanity Fair Oscars Party in Februray. 12 hours in nine months or zero seconds in four months.

And calling others and me here Nazis, overweighted or anything else insulting will not change those facts.

by Anonymousreply 304June 29, 2018 3:05 PM

I very much agree with R303 you homophobic Shamzies don't even het the point of this threads and the others. I tried to explain it to you but you don't want to understand. Time to move one for you guys and I am putting that nicely.

by Anonymousreply 305June 29, 2018 3:06 PM

R304 thank you. So true.

by Anonymousreply 306June 29, 2018 3:07 PM

r304 May I add- if the so called GF appears again, this will prove the relationship is beyond fake

by Anonymousreply 307June 29, 2018 3:13 PM

IF MM hasn't been with him since Sept. why in the hell are you all still talking about her????

by Anonymousreply 308June 29, 2018 3:17 PM

r300 Do you really think if DL closes SH threads, he will suddenly get all the awards? You couldn't be more wrong. And, whoever you're: Why are you here on DL complaining? Why not shutting down shipper accts., complain about CB and their sexual banter, as she could ruin his life and career, or not going to Shamzies, as they could do it all as well with the fake, stupid blonde and stalking his life and whereabouts in a criminal way. Why not running to WS/PC telling them to stop talking about his privacy openy on SM, i.e. the lengths of his dick? No, sorry, too late, but as you said, it's all on the internet for everyone to see.

by Anonymousreply 309June 29, 2018 3:21 PM

sorry, at one time this thread was civil and was a fun thread to read. I rarely posted because I enjoyed just reading it but then it became extremely toxic. Doesn't even matter who polluted it but at this point it should just end. Talk about this all you want in another thread but take Sam's name off of it. There are plenty of others you could be discussing or have a discussion in general but to continue to drag his name thru the mud like this just reflects back on the type of person anyone here is and can eventually hurt in in the long run. unless of course your goal is to damage or hurt Sam and his reputation.

by Anonymousreply 310June 29, 2018 3:29 PM

[quote]12 hours in nine months or zero seconds in four months.

And as if to seal the deal, there was JJ with a PR bullhorn blaring about the "mystery blonde" replacement beard in the bizarre fur coat. Who dresses these people?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311June 29, 2018 3:34 PM

[quote]sorry, at one time this thread was civil and was a fun thread to read. I rarely posted because I enjoyed just reading it but then it became extremely toxic. Doesn't even matter who polluted it but at this point it should just end.

R310 This thread was always about Heughan's homosexuality, and you know it. It's trolls like you bashing other posters who are toxic, hypocrite. This is not a restaurant where we're taking orders to entertain you. You're just a garden variety hater if you think discussing Heughan's homosexuality is "to drag his name thru the mud" and " damage or hurt Sam and his reputation."

by Anonymousreply 312June 29, 2018 3:55 PM

If the trolls are so sure Heughan is straight, why do they give a shit about this thread? The reality is that this eligible bachelor is pushing 40 and nobody gets it. He's playing PR showmance and fauxmance games and the simple-minded, homophobic fantards are either confused or scrambling to make 'Hetero Heughan' happen. The only reason they're trolling this thread is because It's. Not. Happening.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313June 29, 2018 4:11 PM

r312 obviously you do not read these threads or are seriously lacking in comprehension skills.

this has nothing to do with talking about his sexuality anymore. It is about hating on each other. Calling other people Nazi's. Fighting about whether he is or isn't gay. This is no longer a discussion but a hate fest to see who can be more vile. Maybe you should stop and take a look around to see who is actually on your side.

by Anonymousreply 314June 29, 2018 4:20 PM

R 314 Boo hoo! When did you ever contribute to the discussion? All you did was bash other posters and whine "you're tearing him apart!" Your lack of sincerity is truly touching. You know damn well that the haters calling people Nazis are trolls like you trying to derail this thread, dumb twat.

by Anonymousreply 315June 29, 2018 4:28 PM

you still don't get it. if you feel the people are trolls then they are ruining the thread, right? It doesn't matter who the people are that are posting in this thread. do you think this thread is the same as it was when it was thread number 11 or 12 or 13? I am wondering if maybe you just like all the uproar in this thread rather than what it is about.

by Anonymousreply 316June 29, 2018 4:34 PM

[quote]this eligible bachelor is pushing 40 and nobody gets it

Exactly. Everyone is scrambling to answer the question, “How can this guy be single?” Now that he’s deeper in the closet JA has to keep trying to manufacture a believable narrative as the buzz builds for his upcoming films.

by Anonymousreply 317June 29, 2018 4:36 PM

r317 Honestly, the most believable would be the single busy guy. Fans know he works all the time, goes to the gym, Barbour, whisky etc. Even I think he might be single. What time does he have for boyfriends?

by Anonymousreply 318June 29, 2018 4:41 PM

[quote]you still don't get it. if you feel the people are trolls then they are ruining the thread, right?

R316 No, you don't get it. The thread is not a fucking romance novel. It's an ongoing discussion. As always, the discussion changes, the trolls come and go, but the thread stays.

Like R317 says, in advance of film releases the trolls are extra salty and trying doubly hard to push their agenda. We don't give a shit about their agenda. We'll continue to speak out against Hollywood's practice of shaming, oppressing and exploiting gays, whether they - and you - like it or not.

by Anonymousreply 319June 29, 2018 4:59 PM

R308 It would be nice if she weren't mentioned at all. Beards don't deserve the publicity. However, MM has made a choice to represent and make money via this abhorrent HW closeting practices. She is discussed and has become a target on this thread because of that alone. As nasty as this thread has become, and it has become vile, it's not going anywhere. As R319 stated, HW will be exposed eventually for this disgusting homophobic practices until it has no choice but to stop. Is it a shame that SH is getting annihilated over this? Sure it is. But he's made his bed. Don't forget, he's laughing all the way to the bank right now. I really don't think he gives one fuck about any of this. He's got bigger things on his plate.

by Anonymousreply 320June 29, 2018 5:11 PM

[quote]Honestly, the most believable would be the single busy guy.

R318 Thanks, maybe we'll use that if we can't find another desperate, bottom feeding bimbo with no self-respect or career prospects.

by Anonymousreply 321June 29, 2018 5:23 PM

At the very first beginning this supposed to be a thread about the possibility that Sam Heughan might be gay. Around #5 to #9 it changed to a thread discussing gay Sam Heughan being in the closet. Because there were now so many new informations about his life before OL and a lot of people posting their knowledge.

Around this time the bearding started. From that moment on people, obviously OL fans from tumblr, showed up here, trying to make us believe, that SH and TB are a real life couple. This happened during the same time, Balfe and Heughan denied in Interviews, that they are a couple in RL.

When Balfe announced her engagement with Tony Mc Gill last december and TB was out of sight since end of september things went really out of control.

Since that moment more aggressive trolls were showing up here. Not the TB believers, but others without any interests to bring some new aspects here. Just for the hatte. No saucy pictures of Sam captured with any woman anywhere. No gossip talk from Edinburgh or Glasgow him caught on a date with a female. Nothing. Because those pics do not exist.

Well, and If someone will say, there are also no candid shots with men. Nobody takes care oft this when he is out with his guy. And the gay community will always protect him.

by Anonymousreply 322June 29, 2018 5:56 PM

r319 no you don't get it. if it comes to light that he has been hurt by this thread I hope he sues you, actually all of you. bye

by Anonymousreply 323June 29, 2018 6:06 PM

R323 Aaaaand James Dean Troll stomps off stage left in another hissy fit. Let's see, how would that go, "Once openly gay theater actor from the UK now in Hollywood who has never gone on the record to deny his homosexuality sues a gossip site for a thread on which people disbelieve other gossip sites that say he's heterosexual." Your honor, do we have a case?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324June 29, 2018 6:51 PM

Judge: You say this actor went on Twitter thanking someone for calling him homosexual? Case dismissed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325June 29, 2018 6:58 PM

God, you still don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 326June 29, 2018 7:08 PM

r324 and r325. Yepp. Or something like this. This looks and sounds all so desperate.

Meanwhile Sam probably already moved on. In my opinion, he is done with OL and left this bubble. Premiere in November for S 4 is far away. And they will start filming S 5 in Feb 2019.

I am curious how Balfe and Heughan will fullfil OL girls wet dreams at the Landcon in Paris this weekend.

by Anonymousreply 327June 29, 2018 7:26 PM

r327 No more banter between Balfe and Heughan. Almost the whole cast will attend, so they might not even be in one room. I think the promotion will fall on Skelton and Rankin shoulders as the new 'hot young couple'. The problem is I have more chemistry with my grandma than these two have. Good luck OL lol

by Anonymousreply 328June 29, 2018 7:36 PM

[quote]And they will start filming S 5 in Feb 2019.

R327 By that time, his part in The Claire Show will be so insignificant that we'll need to change the name of the thread to SAM HEUGHAN, CLOSETED GAY ACTOR, EXTRA IN "OUTLANDER."

by Anonymousreply 329June 29, 2018 7:38 PM

r329 If the s4 ratings are bad, s5 and 6 can be easily cancelled. I feel that's what exactly will happen.

by Anonymousreply 330June 29, 2018 7:41 PM

Mhmm r330. Very interesting thought. Worth a closer look.

Lets see what we know until today and sort out the facts:

1. A delay in announcing a S5 long after S 3. has aired.

2. A delay for the S 4 Premier to November 2019.

3. An announcement of filming S 5 and S 6.

4. A main character actor telling the Fans via SM that filming S5 is postponed to February instead oft Januars.

5. OL S1 and or S2 airing first thime those weeks on a very late slot on british free TV.

6. Not so good numbers for S 3 in Germany on free TV VOX. Also VOX cancelled the repeat of S 2 the weeks before due to very Bad numbers.

7. Sam and Caitriona have probably got new contracts. They signed for seven years. Starting filming S 5 in 02.2019 means, that doing PR for S 5 was beyound their seven years contract.

They probably signed new contracts only under the following conditions: Longer hiatus, less onscreen time, less days on set, fewer months on set, compressed working weeks.

So r330. I am absolutely with you. Making Skelton and Rankin the new leads is what production is aiming for.

Which will not work, cause the story is told at the end of book 4.

by Anonymousreply 331June 29, 2018 8:17 PM

Oh. And I really love, when main minion is answering her own "anons" on her tumblr. This is great funny stuff to read....

by Anonymousreply 332June 29, 2018 8:41 PM

Then all her other sock accounts named after the beard can weigh in on the fairytale she concocts in response to the fake anons about Heughan and the beard that was already invalidated by the fur-clad, replacement 'mystery beard' on Just Jared (written and submitted with pap photos by Heughan's PR team). Maybe someone should tell her she's a beard behind.

by Anonymousreply 333June 29, 2018 9:39 PM

And private insert to r306. Yes MvB is a very nice and very politetly guy. As is his wife Andra van Marwijk. He was named an "aggressive leader" during his time playing for Bayern München. In private he was one of the nicest of the prominent people I ever met, equal to my experiences with Wladimir and Vitaly Klitschko.

by Anonymousreply 334June 29, 2018 9:43 PM

r333. Ah. This is great. One beard behind: The troll also known as.. . Voilà... OBB.

by Anonymousreply 335June 29, 2018 9:52 PM

'I am wondering if maybe you just like all the uproar in this thread rather than what it is about. '

The OP ADORES the uproar because there is no 'gay Sam' content at all for her to analyse. The Op and the others could have kept this thread pristine by blocking all the trolls, instead they chose to engage and here we are, with a wrecked thread.

by Anonymousreply 336June 30, 2018 12:03 AM

'And the gay community will always protect him. '

Um no they won't ! Any gay man with a phone who saw Sam with another man in a pda situation would snap that pic and sell it to the highest bidder. We have no loyalty to him or any other celeb.

by Anonymousreply 337June 30, 2018 12:06 AM

[quote] The Op and the others could have kept this thread pristine by blocking all the trolls, instead they chose to engage and here we are, with a wrecked thread.

R336, Honey, you are one of the trolls who have been trying to derail these threads. We only have to trolldar you. Who do you think you're fooling????

We'll keep this thread 'pristine' if you and your homophobic SHAMzie minions GTFOH.

Going back to topic: Gay Sam

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338June 30, 2018 12:25 AM

R338 Thanks for the nice pics of Heughan with his BatSam hair. Haven't seen those before.

by Anonymousreply 339June 30, 2018 1:12 AM

Related: "It’s 2018, but unfortunately, for many Hollywood executives, it’s still inconceivable to imagine a queer actor playing a straight person. So what does the entertainment industry do? Try to keep these actors closeted.... However, there are many LGBTQ celebrities who are sharing their story and speaking out against the stigma associated with being gay and in the limelight. Despite the advice they heard early in their careers, these celebrities are here to show that being gay has no effect on someone’s success. So listen up, Hollywood; these stars won’t stay closeted—and they’re not going to let you advise any up-and-coming talent to stay closeted either."

[quote][Colton] Haynes revealed that his team even tried to set him up with female celebrities, such as Lauren Conrad, to steer the public away from speculating that he's gay. "They tried to set me up with girls. I was rumored to date Lauren Conrad for six months because they were kind of angling a story," he said.

[quote][Evan Rachel] Wood told DailyXtra. "No. I think the world is changing, and we're seeing doors open for the LGBT industry, especially in the entertainment industry, even the films that we're making the topics that we're focusing on."

[quote]“Everyone told me: ‘You cannot do this.’ I had played opposite Nicolas Cage [in one movie], and in another I was playing opposite Johnny [Depp]. And everyone said, ‘You’re throwing it all away. You can’t do this to your career.’ And I said, ‘I cannot do this any other way. Watch me,'" [Amber] Heard told Allure. “They pointed to no other working romantic lead, no other actress, that was out."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340June 30, 2018 2:03 AM

R340 Thanks! Great read. It'll be a while, but the change is coming. Live and let live..

by Anonymousreply 341June 30, 2018 2:28 AM

Sam at the boys at Paris Con.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342June 30, 2018 1:22 PM

Here's a still of Heughan and Rankin from Lauren Lyle's IG story @ the Paris Landcon...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343June 30, 2018 3:06 PM

Looking at John Bell and his "oats" I wonder if he isn't gay too. Sam really looks unhappy.

Trolls don't ever mention again that these threads could hurt his reputation, we know what the translation of these words are: it hurts a reputation to be gay. This is the thing we are opposing and pointing out, this is where HW is awful and misogynic. Leave you homophobic shamzies.

by Anonymousreply 344June 30, 2018 3:18 PM

The white t-shirt contest...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345June 30, 2018 3:35 PM

r344 John Bell is more flamboyant than Sam. I also think he's gay. Sam looks tired as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 346June 30, 2018 3:49 PM

R346 agree(probably drunk and tired). R345 Rankin doesn't look happy and shiny either, maybe they all hate those cons.

by Anonymousreply 347June 30, 2018 3:56 PM

r347 Tired as hell. Shooting till 11pm last night and con today,not cool

by Anonymousreply 348June 30, 2018 4:02 PM

[quote]Trolls don't ever mention again that these threads could hurt his reputation, we know what the translation of these words are: it hurts a reputation to be gay.

R344, I agree, and it's important to examine what the trolls are doing, here. The trolls and their hate messages are as relevant to Sam Heughan and the homophobic Hollywood phenomenon as anything else we discuss. Notice the Spaz troll/PR shill has to prove she "wrecked the thread" (whatever that means) so she gets 'credit.' Over the years, she's used different strategies but this thread does not violate DL rules and generates healthy traffic so it stays.

The troll/shill wants us to block her so she can post her lies unchallenged. Trolldar reveals that she constantly posts homophobic, sexist and transphobic hate across DL to derail threads and feed her own obsessions (e.g 1d/Harry Styles). In some cases, she's gone too far and had her threads deleted (e.g. Queer Enby). The troll's last comment @ R337 was about how gay men aren't loyal to celebs, which contradicts her pretending to be gay and loyal to Heughan and the beard. The troll has a job to do. Whoever the troll is shilling for, it means they don't like this conversation.

Bottom line: We're queer and proud. We have a right to our opinions. We will continue to speak out against the oppressive, shaming Tinseltown fantasy factory that makes billions exploiting and oppressing LGBTQ people. We'll also maintain our sense of humor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349June 30, 2018 4:33 PM

R349 YES! Truth!

R348 tired and/or drunk(in the latter case I can't blame him)? see link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350June 30, 2018 4:38 PM

r350 His flight was this morning. He might have drunk on the plane.

by Anonymousreply 351June 30, 2018 4:43 PM

Oh, let's hope so! Looking forward to some drunken tweeting, like this time when he talked about getting his ballsac waxed...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352June 30, 2018 4:49 PM

We know Heughan likes his 'back, sack and crack' waxed. Gotta keep 'em shiny...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353June 30, 2018 5:05 PM

Remember the eyewitness in Part 32 who saw "Outlying Islands" from he second row and said Heughan's balls were so shiny they were distracting and looked like "pink mangoes"...

[quote]sorry I didn't get back to you before about the view from the second row at 'Outlying Island' all those years ago, but I've been preoccupied with severe flooding and realising that the familiar-looking car that has floated past is actually mine. Really, there is not a lot I can add about the view. The shine was very distracting and he really needed some matte body make-up. After the show one of our group spoke of shiny pink mangoes, another thought of a slab of shiny pink coconut ice [no, I don't know why either], while I had been hoping that the table was nailed down and thought that some of those stage lights were quite close and could give him a rather nasty burn. It is such a shame that this courageous, talented gay actor is currently buried in PR garbage and the bearding game. Hopefully he will dig himself out again - eventually. In any event, I think we in that audience saw more than TB has in her great romance. I doubt that she has gone away, why would she, but we can hope.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354June 30, 2018 5:22 PM

No drunk tweets and no balls so far(ok, the latter was not be expected). Would love to see him do play like that again instead of the OL crap.

by Anonymousreply 355June 30, 2018 6:11 PM

Damn, apparently he's filming tomorrow and he rushed to catch his flight. Balfe too

by Anonymousreply 356June 30, 2018 6:27 PM

Heughan, in a less tired moment...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357June 30, 2018 7:55 PM

R357 seems like you picked the best photo of him I have seen so far today. The rest is horrendous and you can see he hates it.

by Anonymousreply 358June 30, 2018 8:14 PM

Ach, I love this thread, full of women like me, who KNOW Sam is gay and needs to come out. He should do some stage work to raise his profile, a good old fashioned musical would be a start

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359June 30, 2018 8:43 PM

Doesn’t look like he hates it to me. These cons and photo ops are money in the bank

by Anonymousreply 360June 30, 2018 9:33 PM

R359 Nah, that production is being done to death on the world stage, these days. Heughan should consider returning to the stage for something more... personal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361June 30, 2018 9:50 PM

R361 Nein, something more dramatic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362June 30, 2018 11:37 PM

So many ugly Nazi fraus on this thread.

Homophobic scum.

by Anonymousreply 363July 1, 2018 12:36 AM

R363 Nein they are sveethearts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364July 1, 2018 12:50 AM

[quote]Ha! Only one disgusting, lard ass shamzie troll uses the word “cretin”... her name rhymes with smelly...

Thanks. R363 is the SHAMzie 'cretins' 'nazis' troll, who is policing the whole Outlander fandom, from DL to IG. Trolldar and report it.

And PC and this shamzie police troll are friends.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365July 1, 2018 1:21 AM

* PC. Purv and this shamzie police troll are friends and very close.....

Enough said.

by Anonymousreply 366July 1, 2018 1:27 AM

#65 Jah, thiz iz zo truez, you are like ze queen of fanzdomn, so magical.

So, anyhoo, another rolez I zink Sam should playz, the big clozet caze

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367July 1, 2018 2:10 AM

Someone ordered a SamRik sandwich...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368July 1, 2018 1:37 PM

They might get paid much but the guys sure don't seem to be enjoying it.... I'm sure they were drinking whiskey yesterday.....

by Anonymousreply 369July 1, 2018 1:44 PM

Drama school mates. Their OL scenes together are some of the best. I can't tell what's going on with Heughan's hair. Is it that much lighter on top?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370July 1, 2018 2:00 PM

r370 His hair is getting curly, I don't like it that way

by Anonymousreply 371July 1, 2018 3:48 PM

I think he has a perm to make it look thicker and easier to blend in a little hairpiece on top.

by Anonymousreply 372July 1, 2018 5:11 PM

r372 He's naturally curly. And wouldn't it be easier to have a hair transplant at this point? Apparently his hair is a nightmare to style - that's what Diana Gabaldon said.

by Anonymousreply 373July 1, 2018 5:34 PM

R373 is Babbeldon his hairstylist now? she also claimed to know that he is not gay. I like his natural haircolour and his curls tbh. He could use some implants.

by Anonymousreply 374July 1, 2018 8:43 PM

r374 She was talking about the filming process and said it took a lot of time to deal with Sam's long curly hair. Maybe that's why he's wearing those ugly wigs now. But yes, she usually talk BS

by Anonymousreply 375July 1, 2018 9:45 PM

No. Sam Heughan and Caitriona Balfe were not flying "first class" on their one day trip to Paris. There is usually no first class for this short trips in Europe.

They were seated business class. The Airbus A 320 provides seven rows with a little bit more space. And not using the middle seat. There is this movable curtain thing. So If there are less people booking BC, they just move the curtain to the front oft the plane. Which sometimes makes EC passengers in the front seat rows happy.

by Anonymousreply 376July 1, 2018 10:23 PM

R372 R374 Agreed

by Anonymousreply 377July 1, 2018 11:15 PM

'Thanks. [R363] is the SHAMzie 'cretins' 'nazis' troll, who is policing the whole Outlander fandom, from DL to IG. Trolldar and report it. '

The OP is a paranoid schizophrenic and needs to be admitted and sectioned. She thinks the one guy on this thread is all these different people, wtf.

by Anonymousreply 378July 2, 2018 12:04 AM

IP does NOT lie. Who do you think you're fooling, troll???? R378 has written these 'gems' in this thread (plus many other homophobic and misogynistic insults):

[quote]Look at this horrific English. We have an illiterate cretin with an IQ of 80 on the thread.

[quote]Sam has low self esteem because Nazi fraus like you hopeless cretins think he's gay! You're hurting him, please stop.

[quote]DESPERATE! You think a man pursues another man with flowers? You're not in a Larrie fic now, you dumb cunt.

[quote]Go to a psych doctor. Seroquel and Lithium will soothe away your hallucinations.

[quote]So many ugly Nazi fraus on this thread. Homophobic scum.

[quote]How this 400 lb frau must weep when she sees that the Subluxation Saga thread is already at 500 with a second one looming. She's probably some hideous wheelchair frau herself, disabled by obesity and getting all her thrills by screaming about handsome het guys being gay.

by Anonymousreply 379July 2, 2018 12:20 AM

R379, yep I made all the comments above but I'm not on IG or any other site 'policing the Outlander fandom'. I've never watched a single episode of Outlander. I just hate tinhats like you spazzing on and on about straight guys being gay.

by Anonymousreply 380July 2, 2018 12:36 AM

R380 We already proved in the previous thread that the wording is the SAME. ;)

Purv and PC's minions like melly (see the screencap I posted at R365) , are policing the Outlander fandom. That's a fact.

And they are reporting it to WS and Camuso, who claim to be Sam's 'friends'.

Does Sam know what these trolls are doing? Does Sam agree with their behaviour?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381July 2, 2018 12:50 AM

Actual gay men would NEVER try to derail these threads. NEVER.

Only the homophobic Outlander stans -and certain self loathing closet case- would do it.

All these SHAMzie homophobic trolls and beard's defenders are in cahoots; here in DL, in IG, in twitter, in tumblr.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382July 2, 2018 1:05 AM

[quote]Actual gay men would NEVER try to derail these threads.

Exactly. Half the threads on DL are about actors. They’re observant, bitchy, irreverent and gossipy.

by Anonymousreply 383July 2, 2018 1:36 AM

You hoes are ugly transmen, trying to shut down threads like the Subluxation Saga. You invited trolls here.

by Anonymousreply 384July 2, 2018 3:43 AM

That’s just a ruse. The trolls were here way before Queer Enby showed up on trolldar.

by Anonymousreply 385July 2, 2018 3:59 AM

Steven Cree strikes again, lol: "Sam also likes cock"

From a fan who was at the Paris Con and took a pic with Sam and Steven:

" As I walked over they both said hi and Sam said something like, “oh, we like cardinals,” in reference to my jersey. They put their arms around me and we took the first picture. And then Steven says, “Sam also likes cock,” so I laughed and I’m pretty sure that’s this picture. And then I died and now I’m still dead."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386July 2, 2018 4:06 AM

r386 Cree doesn't give a shit lol. But if Sam isn't stopping him and Balfe, that means he doesn't mind such comments. Which is weird, because he's employing a beard!

by Anonymousreply 387July 2, 2018 5:08 AM

R387 It's obvious no one including Sam himself is trying to hide it. He seems to do as little bearding and as little keeping-up-hetero-appearances as possible.

by Anonymousreply 388July 2, 2018 8:02 AM

[quote]Steven says, “Sam also likes cock,” so I laughed and I’m pretty sure that’s this picture

R386 Great find! What can we say about this brave woman for sharing her story? I may become a Cards fan.

Sam was thinking about cock when everyone else was praising Cree's dance moves in this FB post that sent the prissy fantards into Church Lady mode and caused Heughan to later delete his comments...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389July 2, 2018 8:51 AM

Steven is a nutter :D

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390July 2, 2018 10:09 AM

Melly may have to have a talk with Steven Cree.

by Anonymousreply 391July 2, 2018 12:52 PM

Haha. Purv not going to like all these Cree innuendoes; better get Camuso on the case. Expect an uptick in Hetero-Sam narrative now.

by Anonymousreply 392July 2, 2018 4:42 PM

Cree sure is good at naming the elephant in the room.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393July 2, 2018 5:56 PM

Heughan, McTavish, LaCroix et al...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394July 2, 2018 6:10 PM

In the meanwhile Sam is catching up with Duncan.....still not sure they are not a thing. This eve is the first thing he did when returning from Paris.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395July 2, 2018 6:10 PM

I'm R394. Great minds think alike R395;)

by Anonymousreply 396July 2, 2018 6:11 PM

sorry, I mean the other way around as far as the R goes

by Anonymousreply 397July 2, 2018 6:12 PM

R395, salud! Your post solved the mystery. I saw the pic on some blog that didn't say where it originated.

by Anonymousreply 398July 2, 2018 6:16 PM

Ha. As I have always predicted and said. Yes. I am sure Duncan is the one.

by Anonymousreply 399July 2, 2018 6:34 PM

And on TB's IG the Samzies and the otjets are now figjting about their importance highness.

And main Shamzie tries to explain away Crees huge pointing finger on Sam's gayness. What a great weekend.

by Anonymousreply 400July 2, 2018 8:05 PM

*others

by Anonymousreply 401July 2, 2018 8:41 PM

Those Shamzies are so strange. How could anyone think this is a normal relationship. Oh boy! IG likes!!! True love! So bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 402July 2, 2018 8:49 PM

[quote]I am sure Duncan is the one

R399 Strong evidence, certainly. Lacroix moved to Glasgow, joined Heughan's fitness charity and tweeted about it (nobody else on the OL cast bothered to join), and shut down his Twitter back in December after that drunken "COCK MUNCHING" tweet, for which we have only a remnant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403July 2, 2018 9:22 PM

R403 there is a pattern....compared to Luke Neal(sm). It wouldn't suprise me anyway if Sam en him were together.

by Anonymousreply 404July 2, 2018 9:29 PM

*and him(autocorrect)

by Anonymousreply 405July 2, 2018 9:29 PM

r404. They fit perfect in my opinion. Prince Duncan and Princess Sam.

by Anonymousreply 406July 2, 2018 9:40 PM

Heughan and Lacroix are usually photographed with people between them. But in this rare shot they're seated together and Heughan is displaying an affectionate, protective body language not typical between straight guys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407July 2, 2018 9:53 PM

r407 for digging this out again. This pic was my proof a long couple of threads ago that Sam is with Duncan. This pic was taken at Ron D. Moores birthday party.

And of course there was a reason Sam and Duncan were placed together or were seated side by side. And Sam resting his arm on Duncan's chair has really nothing to do with the fact he has long arms.

They are a couple and already were a couple, when this pic was taken.

by Anonymousreply 408July 2, 2018 10:11 PM

R407 Your views on how men can/should/do behave seem rather limited. A man touching a man does not mean anything, kinda homophobic

by Anonymousreply 409July 2, 2018 10:19 PM

r407. The only thing that makes me rethink my post: At this time Sam was connected to Luke Neal. May be Duncan was already on Sams screen.

Anyway. Sam Heughan is gay and probably with Duncan Lacroix.

by Anonymousreply 410July 2, 2018 10:20 PM

R387 & R390 LOVE that Cree. You're absolutely right. He doesn't give one shit....neither does Sweet Sam either. And that Cardinals fan is totally clueless on top of it. :D

by Anonymousreply 411July 2, 2018 10:24 PM

[quote][R407] Your views on how men can/should/do behave seem rather limited. A man touching a man does not mean anything, kinda homophobic

R409, learn to read shit-for-brains. I said "not typical between straight guys." This isn't typical body language between straight guys, either, and there's nothing homophobic about saying so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412July 2, 2018 10:44 PM

the Shamzies are so strange????????? look around

by Anonymousreply 413July 2, 2018 10:57 PM

Yup!

by Anonymousreply 414July 2, 2018 11:03 PM

R386 R389 R390

[quote]. "And then Steven says, “Sam also likes cock,” so I laughed and I’m pretty sure that’s this picture".

[quote]And main Shamzie tries to explain away Crees huge pointing finger on Sam's gayness.

[quote]"Sam was thinking about cock when everyone else was praising Cree's dance moves in this FB post that sent the prissy fantards into Church Lady mode and caused Heughan to later delete his comments..."

EXACTLY.

[quote]Haha. Purv not going to like all these Cree innuendoes; better get Camuso on the case. Expect an uptick in Hetero-Sam narrative now.

It's already happening. Marina and Sam's stylist have liked MM and David Berry's posts. Clearly, that means 'true love', lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415July 3, 2018 12:24 AM

R412 I don't think you know any men, gay or straight, so actually I do think you have zero fucking idea what you are raving about, you homophobic bitch

by Anonymousreply 416July 3, 2018 1:05 AM

Duncan is cute. Glad he’s still on the show

by Anonymousreply 417July 3, 2018 3:12 AM

R417 Isn’t he though? Love me some Duncan...

by Anonymousreply 418July 3, 2018 5:31 AM

I think Duncan and Sam look nice together.

by Anonymousreply 419July 3, 2018 8:31 AM

cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420July 3, 2018 10:35 AM

R419. They are adorable. Duncan is a sweetheart too.

by Anonymousreply 421July 3, 2018 3:22 PM

r 421 Plus, he likes to hang out at nude beaches!

by Anonymousreply 422July 3, 2018 5:01 PM

r422. And those on the Canary Islands are hotspots for gays for the quickie in the dunes. Only heard it from my gay couple next door :-).

by Anonymousreply 423July 3, 2018 5:25 PM

R422 I didn't know......this is getting interesting

by Anonymousreply 424July 3, 2018 6:10 PM

r424. Indeed. So pity that Duncan cancelled all his SM. May be last year he posted some of his struggling to find the right nude beach on Canary Islands. But there must be still existing screenshots.

by Anonymousreply 425July 3, 2018 7:48 PM

If anyone could find those shots I'd e grateful R425 The SM cancelling is a pattern. Luke Neal did the same thing....makes you wonder.

by Anonymousreply 426July 3, 2018 8:04 PM

Not sure what we can salvage of Lacroix's deleted tweets from the Canary Islands, but here's an interview from last summer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427July 3, 2018 8:08 PM

R426. Right ? And finally the entire point of this thread finally makes an appearance again. Decent humans being are having to hide themselves, run and hide. Wrong on so many levels. Sad!

R427 Duncan is really adorable....

by Anonymousreply 428July 3, 2018 8:10 PM

I don't get the deleting of SM. Just proves people have something to hide. Cree is talking about Sam's cock, ass etc all the time. He even said he had sex with Rik Rankin during the Paris con, but he doesn't care. Sam's BFs have to learn to act as they have nothing to hide. The closeting must stop!!!

by Anonymousreply 429July 3, 2018 8:15 PM

R428 agree with everything you say

R428 haha I think Cree is happily married to a woman and might just want attention. Rankin doesn't strike me as gay either ;)

by Anonymousreply 430July 3, 2018 8:25 PM

[quote]the entire point of this thread finally makes an appearance again. Decent humans being are having to hide themselves

R428 Exactly. Lacroix used to tweet about heavy metal bands, island vacations, fan events and suggestive stuff, like to Heughan, “How long is your plank, big boy?” To which Sam replied, “Long enough.”

by Anonymousreply 431July 3, 2018 8:48 PM

Cree also said Sam masturbates between takes because he gets laid two times a year lolol

by Anonymousreply 432July 3, 2018 10:10 PM

The (ex) beard has removed and disabled all the comments -almost 300- from her beach pic in IG.

Too many posts about her being a beard, about Sam and her not being a couple....tooo close to home, I guess ;)

She did the same when this long and detailed blind item about the bearding was published in Crazy Days and Nights:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433July 3, 2018 10:31 PM

Seems like Preacher gun-runner Daddy’s little Trumpster cum dumpster made a Faustian bargain from which she’ll never recover.

by Anonymousreply 434July 3, 2018 10:41 PM

r434 Yeah, her "career" is toast. She should never have left Bold and Beautiful. Instead of cash, she should have held out for a decent part or two as payment for the bearding.

As things stand now though, her next stop might be outcalls in Vegas; after which she won't even be able to get another camp counselor gig.

by Anonymousreply 435July 3, 2018 11:51 PM

Drama camp parents should object to having their kids exposed to her. Or, they should hire her to give a 20 min. cautionary lecture on how not to manage your acting career.

by Anonymousreply 436July 3, 2018 11:58 PM

would you please start an MM thread since you insist on talking about her in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 437July 4, 2018 12:36 AM

R437, it seems you don't like to hear the truth about the (ex) beard. We would be more than happy not having to mention her again, meaning that her contract is up and this horrible bearding is over.

But you don't like the truth about Sam either because you are one of the homophobic trolls who have been trying to stop this discussion:

[quote]take Sam's name off of it. There are plenty of others you could be discussing or have a discussion in general but to continue to drag his name thru the mud like this just reflects back on the type of person anyone here is and can eventually hurt in in the long run. unless of course your goal is to damage or hurt Sam and his reputation.

[quote]if it comes to light that he has been hurt by this thread I hope he sues you, actually all of you. bye

[quote]you have no right to destroy him or ruin any part of his life either.

by Anonymousreply 438July 4, 2018 1:05 AM

The Shamzie PR shill is so desperate in the face of no bearding sightings that she's lost touch with reality. Any real SO of two years would've been at one or both of Sams marathons and been spotted by the numerous fans watching him run in person. Balfes fiance was seen at hers in London. Nor was TB at BAFTA though Cait brought her guy then too. It's obvious now it's fake and blowing hot air won't make it look real. Wonder how much this creepy chick is being paid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439July 4, 2018 1:38 AM

r438 you are so selective in your reading so that it fits your agenda. I don't care about MM which is one of the reasons I don't want to keep clicking on this thread just to see that it is she that is being talked about. If you would start another thread about her I wouldn't have to read it.

by Anonymousreply 440July 4, 2018 1:45 AM

R440 STFU, troll. The day you stop whining and bashing this thread will be the day we might take anything you say seriously.

by Anonymousreply 441July 4, 2018 2:21 AM

On and on you ugly German fraus go, Hitler this, Hitler that.

No-one gives a fuck about this MM person. You guys can't deal with the fact that there 's no 'beard' for you to discuss these days. You'll all rejoice if he gets you another gf because it gives you something to discuss on your spazzy threads.

by Anonymousreply 442July 4, 2018 2:27 AM

r441 I don't take anything you say seriously because you have no respect for others. you seem to think that if you speak derogatory to someone they will do what you say. I really don't care whether you take me seriously or not.

by Anonymousreply 443July 4, 2018 2:35 AM

R443 The feeling is mutual, hon. Now, fuck off out of here. This thread doesn't exist for you.

by Anonymousreply 444July 4, 2018 2:44 AM

r443 sorry. your words hold no weight. block me if you don't like me. you can't make Sam do what you want and you can't make me do what you want.

by Anonymousreply 445July 4, 2018 2:47 AM

R445 the last time I checked, you were asking US to do what YOU wanted, ya' brain-dead twat! You don't get to dictate what we discuss, here.

by Anonymousreply 446July 4, 2018 2:50 AM

[quote]Wonder how much this creepy chick is being paid.

R430 Exactly. Just like the Spaz Troll @ R380/R442 who claims to care so much about this thread...

[quote]yep I made all the comments above but I'm not on IG or any other site 'policing the Outlander fandom'. I've never watched a single episode of Outlander. I just hate tinhats like you spazzing on and on about straight guys being gay.

Who would post over 100 times on a DL thread to try and derail it? Who has that kind of time or cares that much about gossip over some B-list TV actor and some D-list beard? Only a paid shill would be trolling these threads looking for any lame excuse (Prancing Ponies?) to get them shut down.

[quote]No-one gives a fuck about this MM person.

Previously, the troll has mentioned the beard by name and is now calling her "this MM person." Who does she think she's fooling?

by Anonymousreply 447July 4, 2018 3:04 AM

Related: "Not that long ago a straight man playing a gay character could mean career death. Screenwriter Barry Sandler told us about the difficulty of casting the male leads in 1982’s Making Love, in large part because agents warned against it. The 'wisdom' of the time said that once an audience had seen an actor in a gay role, they could never accept him as a romantic lead. How times change."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448July 4, 2018 3:48 AM

R448 nice to read. Thanks. In Heughan's case it's like playing a gay role is ok but being gay irl isn't.

R447 we all know the troll, you are right. Time to ignore her.

by Anonymousreply 449July 4, 2018 8:03 AM

Jess claims sam cannot be gay coz he is so much into women. LOL Of course she doesnt mind being gay

by Anonymousreply 450July 4, 2018 2:08 PM

Sam’s way to celebrate the 4th of july.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451July 4, 2018 5:31 PM

R451 almost like a belated pride month post.....

by Anonymousreply 452July 4, 2018 5:53 PM

R452 I had the same thought. It's campy and irreverent with a great message about diversity and inclusion. Partial credit?

by Anonymousreply 453July 4, 2018 6:28 PM

R453 yes, agree...purely based on intuition. Like he is not giving in completely and wants to show that to the world.

by Anonymousreply 454July 4, 2018 7:32 PM

r451 Very sarcastic tweet. I'm surprised, he's usually positive on SM

by Anonymousreply 455July 4, 2018 7:43 PM

All in one. Well done Sam!

by Anonymousreply 456July 4, 2018 7:47 PM

R455 he's taking the piss out of everyone(ok, OL fans) once in a while, remember the pearl necklace? ;)

by Anonymousreply 457July 4, 2018 8:10 PM

[quote] "almost like a belated pride month post....."

[quote] "Like he is not giving in completely and wants to show that to the world."

EXACTLY.

It's hilarious to see the Outlander homophobic stans trying to ignore Sam's tweet.....AND THAT GIF! lol

by Anonymousreply 458July 4, 2018 8:22 PM

We are reaching interesting months.

The long hiatus from OL.

Sam had never got such a long break working for Sony/Starz since cast as Jamie. As we've heard, the main cast has to be back in seven monthsin February 2019. Which, by the way also tells, that production was not sure that there will be a S 5 and S 6. Otherwise they've should done their homework before.

My guess: Caitriona Balfe and Sam Heughan or their representatives had really hard negotiations for their new contracts.

Meanwhile Sam learned, that he is the king in this chess play. No gay actor Sam Heughan, no Jamie.

Sam Heughan is probably a very addicted worker in everything he does.

And his 4th of July twitter was just great. It looks like he took back the main games console in this game.

by Anonymousreply 459July 4, 2018 8:41 PM

R458 and R459 yes agree. He seems indeed incredibly devoted to his work but it seems to be wearing him out as of late.

by Anonymousreply 460July 4, 2018 9:03 PM

That tweet is like a big ‘fuck you’ to the Trumpsters.

by Anonymousreply 461July 4, 2018 9:06 PM

It's not a pleasure to see you, Nazi frau with your fractured English.

Sam is doing his het thing, not giving a fuck about Pride or morons who think he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 462July 4, 2018 11:47 PM

R462 What “het thing” is that? Do we need a microscope to see it? Face it, troll, ya got nothin’.

by Anonymousreply 463July 5, 2018 12:04 AM

[quote] Sam’s way to celebrate the 4th of july.

Reposting Sam's FABULOUS tweet for the shamzie troll........xd:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464July 5, 2018 12:10 AM

You think that means he's gay? You dumb fraus! He's taking the piss out of the July 4 craziness. As a dour Scot, he wants nothing to do with such camp craziness.

by Anonymousreply 465July 5, 2018 12:22 AM

A "dour Scot?" Oh, pullllease! Trolls are trying so hard to make 'Hetero Heughan' happen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466July 5, 2018 12:44 AM

"Dour Scot" behavior? IDTS...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467July 5, 2018 12:48 AM

"Dour Scot" kilt twirl?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468July 5, 2018 12:55 AM

I want to know who this Dave is making him Thai onion salad... :)

by Anonymousreply 469July 5, 2018 5:16 AM

Please cut the insults and don’t waste the energy - just post Stephen Crees latest comments every time from the latest Paris con and ask them to explain those - I think he’s slowly acknowledging it now he’s got the money in the bank two new seasons ahead, and is confident enough to know there is no show without him

by Anonymousreply 470July 5, 2018 5:32 AM

r469 works on outlander crew and is in the Fast Camels band that Cait ans Sophie went to see recently. Sam tweets about them.

by Anonymousreply 471July 5, 2018 7:52 AM

R470 let's hope he'll feel comfortable enough to come out again too....

by Anonymousreply 472July 5, 2018 8:20 AM

(465) he cannot upload gay things now like he used to,the premiere is coming

by Anonymousreply 473July 5, 2018 11:25 AM

R473 but then McKinnon is gay too....

by Anonymousreply 474July 5, 2018 7:02 PM

r474. Find the difference :-)

by Anonymousreply 475July 5, 2018 9:25 PM

Ah. Something I've found on a former thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476July 5, 2018 9:27 PM

Sam has just posted this IG story with Cait.

Sam and his tight pink shirt.........❤❤❤❤

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477July 5, 2018 9:45 PM

The good thing about the long hiatus of OL is, that THE MAIN TROLL (TMT) has enough time to learn basics of another language. German is closer to english then the romanesque languages like spanish, italian, portuguese and french. But the grammar is much more difficult.

So, my advice to the TMT, trying to learn "Esperanto" may be a good idea.

And in the meantime. Some for the road for us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478July 5, 2018 9:52 PM

r477. Great find!

Good to see that Mary is still alive.

by Anonymousreply 479July 5, 2018 9:53 PM

R477 haha he is not trying to hide it, good for Sam. In the meanwhile TB posted a 4th of july photo saying "wild and free". Do we need any more hints.....

R478 don't worry about the trolls, don't let them get under your skin. Your contributions are valued.

by Anonymousreply 480July 5, 2018 10:07 PM

Can you elaborate on how the 4th of July tweet was sarcastic. He sure was defending it on Twitter today. All about humanity.

by Anonymousreply 481July 6, 2018 1:48 AM

Caitriona Balfe @caitrionambalfe Anyone have any questions they’d like me to ask @SamHeughan right now ? #seasonfournomore I’ll pick the three BEST ones. (No repeats of the usual !!) #Outlander

Dlers, what would you ask to Sam?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482July 6, 2018 2:25 AM

I seem to remember we submitted a list of questions for Heughan on an earlier thread.

by Anonymousreply 483July 6, 2018 2:41 AM

r482I'd like to ask him how much in total The Beard has been paid (so far; because sadly I don't think we are rid of her) and if he thinks it has been worth it.

by Anonymousreply 484July 6, 2018 2:58 AM

Sam's answer has been cut off......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485July 6, 2018 4:12 AM

These Q&As are always so tame and predictable. *yawn* We need Cree to crash it and ask some real questions.

by Anonymousreply 486July 6, 2018 4:40 AM

R486 agree. Where are the rest of the questions and answers though? Is that fragment on tumblr R485 all that's online?

About that tweet on the 4th, he wasn't trying to be nasty is what he said and that it was about humanity. I'm sure he's not lying but it still doesn't mean the original tweet was *not* sarcastic imo. He must be relieved to get a break from OL, no more cons for him this summer either I believe.

by Anonymousreply 487July 6, 2018 7:09 AM

Looks like they were shooting a sex scene - both in bathrobes and drinking beforehand. Way to end a season. I wonder what it feels for him to shoot sex scenes with women - easier, harder?

by Anonymousreply 488July 6, 2018 7:48 AM

R488 that would have been an excellent question for him yesterday on twitter I am curoious how he experiences is too, he has said he didn't like shooting sex scenes of course.....but it might be because it's with a woman

by Anonymousreply 489July 6, 2018 7:57 AM

Sam's tweet was not nasty at any point. The person that tweeted it was nasty corrected herself saying that she thought the RESPONSES to Sam's tweet were nasty

by Anonymousreply 490July 6, 2018 4:07 PM

Those Outlander gals went for the throat! Poor girl tried to backpedal but they already had their knives in her back. As usual, crickets from Sam. Must be a twisted form of entertainment. Lets you and her fight while I sit back and watch. One more nail in the show's coffin.

by Anonymousreply 491July 6, 2018 5:48 PM

[quote] One more nail in the show's coffin.

lol. only in Your head

by Anonymousreply 492July 6, 2018 5:56 PM

[quote]Sam has said he didn't like shooting sex scenes of course.....but it might be because it's with a woman

You are right, R489. Sam said in in an interview with Vanity Fair that he dreads sex scenes. . He loves filming with the Highlanders boys, though.........

Outlander Star ‘Dreads’ Sex Scenes

"Outlander actor Sam Heughan has said he doesn’t look forward to his sex scenes with co-star Catriona Balfe, describing them as “a challenge.”

The 34-year-old star, who plays Jaime on the the show, revealed in an interview with Vanity Fair that the steamy encounters between Jaime and Claire aren’t his favorite part of the job – far from it.

“The days I dread…the more intimate or graphic scenes are, you know, just a challenge, and you just know that you need an extra level of concentration and you need to just work on them a bit harder.”

“And I also particularly enjoy any days that I’m with the other Highlander boys… they’re such a great bunch of people to bounce off.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493July 6, 2018 6:25 PM

(492) The best place for it to be. Ya'll have at it. Poorly written, poorly acted, hostile toward fans isn't a recipe for success. Sam was last one with a glimmer of integrity but fading fast. Belongs in theatre. Can't run with the big boys.

by Anonymousreply 494July 6, 2018 6:26 PM

R494 the average hardcore OL fan is not exactly a general and sane person. More like a desperate Jamie Fraser fan addict aged 45+. Sam is not hostile, he's just not accepting middle aged housewives and their lack of education, lack of understanding, lack of general development in life. I can't blame him for trying to burst their jamie bubble. It's all a crazy fantasy of a sick writer, not reality. I agree that his integrity has faded but it has not to do with pleasing obsessed fans.

by Anonymousreply 495July 6, 2018 6:39 PM

Very good article about Sam. He wants to return to theater.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496July 6, 2018 7:03 PM

It would be great if he'd return to stage but he also says he wants to be a movie star and he has a PA now. Kind of contradicting

by Anonymousreply 497July 6, 2018 7:49 PM

The PA thing doesn't surprise me. I'm not sure when he has time to shit. He wants it all and it will bite him in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 498July 6, 2018 7:53 PM

R498 agree.

In the interview he also says it "easier being the straight man"

by Anonymousreply 499July 6, 2018 8:08 PM

r499 Wasn't that in the context of the comedy movie - he's the "straight" character, not the comedy one?

by Anonymousreply 500July 6, 2018 8:14 PM

R500 felt like a methaphore but no proof that is true

by Anonymousreply 501July 6, 2018 8:15 PM

Thanks, R496. Susan Fogel asked him to de-bulk for TSWDM. Explains a lot.

by Anonymousreply 502July 6, 2018 9:50 PM

There might be a disco party going on tonight.....!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503July 6, 2018 10:01 PM

And Sam is gonna love it....xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504July 6, 2018 10:24 PM

Very surprised that MPC only gives 50% of its profit to charity.

by Anonymousreply 505July 6, 2018 11:38 PM

r505 they need to pay for the shits that people get. They need to pay to have the programs made. they need to pay the employees. Sam is not making even close to 50% profit.

by Anonymousreply 506July 6, 2018 11:41 PM

*shirts! not shits lol

by Anonymousreply 507July 6, 2018 11:42 PM

No. Shit was correct.

by Anonymousreply 508July 6, 2018 11:47 PM

Haha What shit do they get?

by Anonymousreply 509July 7, 2018 12:05 AM

A cheap t-shirt, rubber band for your wrist, and a shirtless pic of Sam. Maybe a pin that says Sucker on it. Oh and access to members only content, like a secret society of women competing for Sam's attention. He could care less. $125 last I heard.

by Anonymousreply 510July 7, 2018 12:48 AM

a t-shirt and wristband. access to the MPC facebook page where people support each other no matter what it is about. They also receive the grace of giving and knowing their money is going towards something worthwhile, while learning to help themselves.

by Anonymousreply 511July 7, 2018 1:00 AM

Hip opener........;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512July 7, 2018 1:23 AM

[511] MPC Marketing has arrived.

by Anonymousreply 513July 7, 2018 2:16 AM

Mental cunts, all of ya homophobic baggage

by Anonymousreply 514July 7, 2018 3:02 AM

R513 haha true Though the program is fine, if you want to work out at home and follow a nutrition program. Imo the FB page is not the right medium for what they are aiming at. Esp. with so many members you don't know where to find certain topics and so on.

R505 keep in mind that this organisation is not a charity. It is a company for tax reasons founded in the US. I was dissappointed to find out it wasn't a charity when I initially found out.

R512 Sam is a flexible guy, I like the article....a PA too haha

by Anonymousreply 515July 7, 2018 11:28 AM

Sam with Cait and Marina at the wrap party.

I'm getting Grease vibes,,,,,,xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516July 7, 2018 12:56 PM

Sam wants to marry today.

by Anonymousreply 517July 7, 2018 1:55 PM

R517 thanks for sharing this info Sam's future husband

by Anonymousreply 518July 7, 2018 2:22 PM

R506 profit is just what it means; profit. Meaning all expenses for marketing materials, etc, have been deducted first. So if MPC donated $1M last year to charity, that means someone else pocketed the other million. It's not a charity fundraiser as he says in the article, it's a for profit business. Nice that they are still supporting charities though, but his statement is very misleading.

by Anonymousreply 519July 7, 2018 2:46 PM

About MPC; Not a big deal. Common buz plan. Still donates. Is MPC defined as a 503b Non Profit? I haven’t checked. If so, it’s misleading. If not, Sam’s not misrepresenting. Is the MPC team (Sam doesn’t work alone in this venture) capitalizing off of the fandom? You bet. Can’t say I wouldn’t do the same. Smart buz move...

by Anonymousreply 520July 7, 2018 3:21 PM

R519 agree I felt mislead and dissapointed when I found out it is not in fact a charity. It's a pity.....just call it a company or a business. Don't beat around the bush

by Anonymousreply 521July 7, 2018 3:35 PM

Sam leads a double life. Sold his soul to the devil, and it's all about the $$$. Forges to practice what he preaches. Hope it's worth it.

by Anonymousreply 522July 7, 2018 4:13 PM

I see we are back to Sam bashing.....

by Anonymousreply 523July 7, 2018 4:27 PM

R511 and R523 = James Dean Troll

by Anonymousreply 524July 7, 2018 4:31 PM

R523 Fuck off, troll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525July 7, 2018 4:54 PM

with the most mature of the group posting now.

by Anonymousreply 526July 7, 2018 5:00 PM

The trolls just keep coming back....addicted to reading everything they possibly can about their Jamie Fraser

by Anonymousreply 527July 7, 2018 5:28 PM

someone is looking gloomy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528July 7, 2018 5:42 PM

[quote]Sam is a flexible guy, I like the article....

A few threads ago, we had an interesting conversation about Sam and squatting.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529July 7, 2018 6:36 PM

R529 he is not getting all his exercise in the gym....

by Anonymousreply 530July 7, 2018 7:11 PM

'The good thing about the long hiatus of OL is, that THE MAIN TROLL (TMT) has enough time to learn basics of another language. German is closer to english then the romanesque languages like spanish, italian, portuguese and french. But the grammar is much more difficult. '

Why would anyone want to learn the language of Hitler and the Nazis, or of the homophobic Spanish and Italians? Go, ugly frau, and perfect your English before you return here with your anti gay comments.

by Anonymousreply 531July 8, 2018 12:01 AM

Trolldar R531 and read her/his homophobic, hateful and misogynistic comments. F&F the troll.

Sam likes cock (nothig wrong with that) His longtime friend and castmate Steven Cree has made it very clear in the recent Paris Con.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532July 8, 2018 12:37 AM

r532. Done.

by Anonymousreply 533July 8, 2018 12:44 AM

TSWDM is in full throttle. PR should get pretty interesting as the premiere gets closer. Sam has worked hard and looks great. Hope he get everything he wants WITHOUT the direction of TPTB.

by Anonymousreply 534July 8, 2018 3:41 PM

r534 While I think this movie is horrible project for him, I wish him at least a moderate success. He's far from perfect, but he's working his ass off.

by Anonymousreply 535July 8, 2018 4:04 PM

r534. As said before and according what we have seen from the trailers. I do not believe the spy movie will be a success in Europe. Most people are still on vacation or spending their times outdoor with BBQ. I predict, the movie will leave theaters in Germany after the first two weeks. Neither Sam or the other girl besides Mila have any name here. And the story is lower then mainstream popcorn.

And sorry, who wants to see a second hand decal of a James Bond cartoon?

It will not be a box office hit here, neither in the main market.

Even Viggo Mortensen flopped with his Hidalgo movie, which had a much better script and an interesting story to tell. And Viggo came with an worldwide audience and a huge fanbase from LOTR.

by Anonymousreply 536July 8, 2018 4:05 PM

The women are carrying this film, not Sam. Its success will depend on them, and outside US they aren’t that well known. He’s not a big enough draw to carry a movie on his own shoulders. It may do much better in US than Europe, it’s a lightweight fun summer movie, hopefully will find an audience, but won’t put him on the top of the list for casting director’s. Nor I fear will Bloodshot, the market for superhero comic movies is already crowded. I can see it being a choices of sam’s, he’s into that, but a skilled team would push him towards a more serious role to show his depth, range and classical training.

by Anonymousreply 537July 8, 2018 4:29 PM

I guess he's trying different things in order to find out which one will be success. Just in case everything goes to hell, he has business with Barbour, MPC and the whisky + two more seasons of OL. From his last interview is pretty clear he realizes he's nearly 40 and the future isn't that bright. I guess making as much money as he can is his goal at the moment. That's a guy who doesn't want to be poor anymore. HW is fickle - look what happened with David Caruso and his career.

In two years Sam's HW career will probably be over as well. He might become a full time businessman or return to theater, but he won't be worried about money. And in the end of the day we're talking about money.

by Anonymousreply 538July 8, 2018 4:42 PM

Hidalgo is one of my favorite movies.

please remember when posting your predictions that you also thought OL was over after season 2, then season 4, etc.

by Anonymousreply 539July 8, 2018 5:03 PM

OL was over after S1.

by Anonymousreply 540July 8, 2018 5:18 PM

Interesting replies to this new pic of Sam with other guy at the wrap party......

santeros_ok.- "Where’s Duncan, have him hidden?"

blendataylor.-"Is he your date Sam????"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541July 8, 2018 5:52 PM

The hit or miss of the spy movie does not rest on Sam’s shoulders. That ridiculous Girl’s Trip movie made a bundle in the US last year. I think the movie has a decent chance in the summer market.

by Anonymousreply 542July 8, 2018 6:22 PM

r541. This sounds notable. Asking where is Duncan?

by Anonymousreply 543July 8, 2018 9:55 PM

R543 I think it is very telling too

R538 agree

by Anonymousreply 544July 8, 2018 10:00 PM

R541 R543 R544

SPOILER...........................................................................................................................................................................................Since his character is in season 4, I think that Duncan must have been at the wrap party but there isn't one single pic of him with Sam.

by Anonymousreply 545July 8, 2018 10:21 PM

r545. Does tell us what?

by Anonymousreply 546July 8, 2018 10:31 PM

SPOILERS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547July 8, 2018 10:53 PM

Good to see that the ancient swastika frau has stopped posting.

by Anonymousreply 548July 8, 2018 11:43 PM

r538 David Caruso should never have left NYPD Blue. He had a terrible career as a leading movie actor; but he was great in supporting roles in several films. Then he got sense and went back to TV and had a raging success in CSI Miami, ending up with nearly eight figures in the bank from that gig alone.

r541 I doubt the guy in that pic means anything to Sam, who has the same look on his face as he does when he poses with TB.

by Anonymousreply 549July 8, 2018 11:47 PM

r549. Probably not.

And r540 probaly Yes.

by Anonymousreply 550July 8, 2018 11:57 PM

And: My prediction for today:

There will be no sighting of the former paid beard, the actor Mackenzie Mauzy from the Bold and the Beautiful and gay actorSam Heughan from Outlander.

by Anonymousreply 551July 9, 2018 12:05 AM

Heterosexual actor Sam Heughan/Heterosexual actor Sam Heughan, heterosexual actor Sam Heughan, Sam Heughan hates datalounge. Sam Heughan is straight. Sam Heughan is straight.

by Anonymousreply 552July 9, 2018 12:45 AM

(540) You're correct, Outlander ended after Season 1. MPC and Barbour will end after Outlander. Beautiful gay Sam will ride off into the sunset with his beau, and his millions. At the risk of sounding mean, 95% of his fans will be pushing up daisies, and none of it will matter.

by Anonymousreply 553July 9, 2018 12:51 AM

The homphobic shamzie trolls R15/R37/R50/R98/R116/R125/R133/R134/R174/R243......etc.... AND R552 have forgot to say their favourite "cunt" 'fraus" "nazi".....

As R447 said:

[quote]Who would post over 100 times on a DL thread to try and derail it? Who has that kind of time or cares that much about gossip over some B-list TV actor and some D-list beard? Only a paid shill would be trolling these threads looking for any lame excuse (Prancing Ponies?) to get them shut down.

[quote]Previously, the troll has mentioned the beard by name and is now calling her "this MM person." Who does she think she's fooling?

For the trolls, Sam likes cock and there's nothing wrong with that

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554July 9, 2018 1:44 AM

R353 agreed. He HAS worked his ass off. Hoping he gets all he wants and is happy.....

by Anonymousreply 555July 9, 2018 5:53 AM

R555 Ooops meant R535 :D

by Anonymousreply 556July 9, 2018 5:56 AM

R554 one would hope but looking at most pictures of him over the past few months he usually looks tired(and/or wastede) and not very cheerful

by Anonymousreply 557July 9, 2018 8:54 AM

I’ll support “Spy”. Sam’s awesome. I don’t agree with the PR choices, but that’s show business. Let’s hope that changes will come. And I hope Sam’s not dead by the time he’s 50. He needs a nap.

by Anonymousreply 558July 9, 2018 3:29 PM

This weekend, Sam has been riding a motorcycle. Now he and Stanley Weber can go on a ride together..xd

We know that Stanley has said that Sam 'has an inviting ass'.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559July 9, 2018 7:46 PM

r559 The wigs in Starz will have heart-attacks. He isn't allowed to do dangerous stuff. Maybe he negotiated that as well?

by Anonymousreply 560July 9, 2018 8:00 PM

Motorcycle riding in Bloodshot?

by Anonymousreply 561July 9, 2018 8:04 PM

Yes, probably there's motorcyclr riding in Bloodshot.

And of course, the PR for TSWDM is coming this week.

Now, the question is if there will also be PR fuckery with the [ex] beard......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562July 9, 2018 8:12 PM

r561 Not sure it's related to the movie, but some fan met him this evening. Sam was so excited he showed her his license lol

by Anonymousreply 563July 9, 2018 8:24 PM

his license for what? how do you people find this stuff?

by Anonymousreply 564July 9, 2018 8:52 PM

r564 Sam said it himself, he passed his test today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565July 9, 2018 8:55 PM

Honestly...where does he even get the time to take lesson? next to all his other work and workouts? did he really mean he got a license or is he just doing this for bloodshot?

by Anonymousreply 566July 9, 2018 9:39 PM

r566 He got the license. Who the fuck knows when he managed to squeeze lessons in. Caitriona calls him energizing bunny, but that's too much.

by Anonymousreply 567July 9, 2018 9:45 PM

R567 yes makes it sound like he's on speed. but who knows, he might be

by Anonymousreply 568July 9, 2018 9:51 PM

(the drug speed)

by Anonymousreply 569July 9, 2018 9:54 PM

[quote]Now, the question is if there will also be PR fuckery in LA with the [ex] beard......

"Someone" keeps sendig info to the homophobic SHAMzie troll......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570July 9, 2018 10:25 PM

They can't afford to let TB go. Too risky. She'll be back for TSWDM premiere. There are enough big money paying fools out there that live for the charade. Those CONS and various other fan events are pricey. Appearances, appearances, appearances... Revenue, Revenue, Revenue..... FYI, I hope I'm wrong......very wrong.

by Anonymousreply 571July 10, 2018 12:22 AM

[quote] if the so called GF appears again, this will prove the relationship is beyond fake

[quote]Just for the record: Mackenzie Mauzy and Sam Heughan spent less than 12 hours in the same room vor the same building since September 2017. Mackenzie Mauzy and Sam Heughan met the last time at the Vanity Fair Oscars Party in Februray. 12 hours in nine months or zero seconds in four months.

[quote]The beard has been with different guys while bearding for Sam -from Billly Magnussen to Alex Carroll, Jon Fletcher, probably with NFL player Jimmy Graham....While playing Sam's fake gf, she has got exposure, publicity, +20,000 SM followers, free trips, expensive gifts, vacations, exclusive Oscar parties......all of this, without working. And they didn't need to see each other: they've been living in DIFFERENT continents and leading SEPARATE lives.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572July 10, 2018 2:03 AM

R572 Spot on. No denying it at all, but we shall see. The PAP walks are random and obscure. Hope I'm dead wrong. Hope SH walks alone in all his glory and gorgeousness.

by Anonymousreply 573July 10, 2018 3:28 AM

Shippers freaking out on Instagram because Sam has a workout clip with his armpits shaved....don’t worry, they will rationalize their way out of this like everything else........

by Anonymousreply 574July 10, 2018 4:15 AM

[quote]Shippers freaking out on Instagram because Sam has a workout clip with his armpits shaved....don’t worry, they will rationalize their way out of this like everything else........

Shaved armpits...... and kiss and wink to Valbo when asked about confessions ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575July 10, 2018 4:28 AM

Bet he couldn't wait to manscrape when S4 wrapped...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576July 10, 2018 6:12 AM

with or without hair, he looks good!!

by Anonymousreply 577July 10, 2018 9:26 AM

That isn't some random fan saying Sam showed her his license. She is a stalker fan that moved from the US to Scotland to be near him. She is scary. Also, nobody dropped info to Purv. She digs and digs until she finds the info or makes it up herself. Always sources and dm's. Loons.

by Anonymousreply 578July 10, 2018 2:19 PM

R578 didn't kow, where did you see this is a stalker? insane shit. Poor Sam.

by Anonymousreply 579July 10, 2018 2:52 PM

Interesting....... Yet another actor that was shamed and shoved into the darkness. Things were much worse way back when, but the shaming is still alive and stronge in HW. Fans should be blamed as well. Its not all on PR. Of course, actors make their choice as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580July 10, 2018 2:55 PM

R580, his story is totally related; thanks for your post.

by Anonymousreply 581July 10, 2018 3:37 PM

R575. Hair or no hair, gay or straight......Sam Heughan is gorgeous... R578. Maximum Kray’Kray. SMH Agree R579, Poor Sam. But then again, he wanted this... with fame comes some serious freak shows...

by Anonymousreply 582July 10, 2018 3:40 PM

Shamzies are too funny. He's hairless for Bloodshot! Yeah, right, that's the reason.

by Anonymousreply 583July 10, 2018 3:54 PM

R583 they are and also purv got "confirmation" of her" source" that TB will be there at the premiere of TSWDM

I'd be so sorry to see him bearding again....when does it end.

by Anonymousreply 584July 10, 2018 6:18 PM

R580 and related: Navigating both the Studio System and Hollywood Homophobia, Tab Hunter "moved from mainstream hits like 'Damn Yankees!' to cult indies like 'Lust in the Dust' — and outlived all the gossip columnists who once hounded him..."

[quote]A darling of the fan magazines, where he was often photographed stepping out with Wood and other ingénues of the era, Hunter had a big secret — he was gay in an era when polite society never spoke of such things, where public acknowledgment would have been a career-ending scandal in almost any profession, but especially for a movie star.

[quote]After posing for the cameras with his studio-arranged dates, Hunter would often meet up with “Psycho” star Anthony Perkins, with whom he had a relationship for several years. Their tempestuous pairing is the subject of the upcoming film “Tab & Tony.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585July 10, 2018 6:26 PM

[quote]I'd be so sorry to see him bearding again....when does it end.

It ends when he comes out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586July 10, 2018 6:45 PM

R584 , the SHAMzie homophobic liar troll has said 'we shall see.....' regarding the beard. She doesn't sound very sure.

[quote] Yet another actor that was shamed and shoved into the darkness. Things were much worse way back when, but the shaming is still alive and stronge in HW. Fans should be blamed as well. Its not all on PR. Of course, actors make their choice as well.

[quote] his story is totally related; thanks for your post.

Agree. In fact, there are several comments about Sam in the Tab Hunter thread:

[quote]Tab kind of reminds of the British actor Sam Heughan

[quote]Well, Sam is a closet case just like Tab was so you're not that wrong.

[quote]There's less excuse for Sam to be a closet case.Tab was working in the industry at a time 50 years ago when gay sex was illegal and no one was out. Sam is working at a time when gay marriage is legal and when there are lots of out actors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587July 10, 2018 6:58 PM

R586 thanks for reminding me/us I respect all of them so much. There IS a choice.

by Anonymousreply 588July 10, 2018 6:58 PM

Sad that Heughan is all about being a “movie star.” That’s like a philosophical dumpster dive.

by Anonymousreply 589July 10, 2018 7:03 PM

Agree totally. Hopefully that is not his only life's ambition. All the money in the world is not worth having if you can't live your life on your own terms.

by Anonymousreply 590July 10, 2018 7:30 PM

You'd start to think he is so extremely busy because he doesn't want to be confronted with himself

by Anonymousreply 591July 10, 2018 8:19 PM

Well, he was raised by a single mom trying to provide for her two sons while living in a converted stable.

by Anonymousreply 592July 10, 2018 9:29 PM

It's just ironic. His Bohemian, hippie parents would have had different values. Living sparingly by one's wits or off the land was a badge of honor for them.

[quote]Hippies perceived the dominant culture as a corrupt, monolithic entity that exercised undue power over their lives, calling this culture "The Establishment", "Big Brother", or "The Man"

by Anonymousreply 593July 10, 2018 9:32 PM

Hmmmmm.....the SHAMzie Liar Troll and her minions are already making up excuses......xd

[quote]1. Sam is under NO obligation to CONTINUE to go public with his relationship with Mackenzie. He and Mackenzie can decide to handle things one way, and then based on circumstances (i.e. possible security threats) decide to change their minds, and do things another way. That is THEIR prerogative. It is their REAL LIFE relationship, it’s not being sold for PR, so they don’t OWE US ANYTHING. Not a damn thing. All Sam owes us is good performances in his acting gigs, that’s it. His personal life is his and his alone…the fact that some of us are interested in it, that’s on us, not him.

[quote]2. I’m not going to answer the rest of the Anons in my inbox, speculating on Sam and Mackenzie and “will we see them together this week? next week? when he’s filming South Africa? at his movie premiere?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594July 10, 2018 11:12 PM

Purv needs to just give it up. The gig is up. She is getting exposed and Sam and TB aren't even in each other's realm. It has nothing to do with security or privacy Purv. It just doesn't. Quit leading your minions on and using this as an excuse as to why they are never near each other. Sam is living his own life far away.

by Anonymousreply 595July 11, 2018 12:24 AM

I think it is sad that these people can't even figure out for themselves that Sam is no longer/not seeing MM. must be awful to depend on someone else to tell you how to think since they don't seem to be able to do it for themselves. no wonder cults flourished

by Anonymousreply 596July 11, 2018 12:28 AM

[quote]Purv needs to just give it up. The gig is up. She is getting exposed and Sam and TB aren't even in each other's realm.

Yes, several Outlander accounts are trying to expose Purv and her lies. Here in DL, we've also noticed that P loves to use the word 'cunt' as insult.....;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597July 11, 2018 12:46 AM

New thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598July 11, 2018 1:20 AM

[quote] Hope SH walks alone in all his glory and gorgeousness.

AMEN.

by Anonymousreply 599July 11, 2018 1:23 AM

.......Ending this thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600July 11, 2018 1:29 AM

It's just possible that being seen with A-listers may make Sam think about being truer to himself. We can hope.

by Anonymousreply 601July 11, 2018 2:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!