Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

SAM HEUGHAN, CLOSETED GAY ACTOR, LEAD IN "OUTLANDER" -- PART 36

FOR THE NEWBIES. He's 38, never married, no legit girlfriends though his PR team is pathetically pretending otherwise in SM. He pings to high heaven.The bios that stated he was gay, have been scrubbed. Last year, Heughan and his rumored bf -Luke Neal- spent over a month travelling together around the world. Sam also brought Luke to the Outlander premiere and several private parties. . After this trip, the gay rumors about Sam were everywhere and Luke -an actor and writer- deleted ALL his SM. People who met Heughan at the British theatre, say that Sam was openly gay before the STARZ contract:

[quote]"Knew him in the theatre scene back in the day. Nice guy. And openly gay then."

[quote]"Oh darling, of course I’m an old gossip. Have you never met a theatre queen before? Everyone in the biz knows he’s gay, which is not a big deal here. But it is in the US and in the movie industry, so I don’t think anyone was shocked or upset that he’s decided to closet. He's Luke Evans 2.0"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600July 24, 2018 11:06 PM

Sam is a beautiful Gay God.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 11, 2018 1:01 AM

[quote].Just for the record: Mackenzie Mauzy and Sam Heughan spent less than 12 hours in the same room vor the same building since September 2017. Mackenzie Mauzy and Sam Heughan met the last time at the Vanity Fair Oscars Party in Februray. 12 hours in nine months or zero seconds in four months.

by Anonymousreply 2July 11, 2018 1:03 AM

From the thread #34:

[quote] "And. I saw Sam in person. Not at a convention. And long before Outlander. And that was not in a table dance bar. And yes, he is gay. "

R565 from thread #32:

[quote]"That guy from Twitter used to fuck Sam......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 11, 2018 1:06 AM

Steven Cree strikes again, lol: "Sam also likes cock"

From a fan who was at the Paris Con and took a pic with Sam and Steven:

[quote]" As I walked over they both said hi and Sam said something like, “oh, we like cardinals,” in reference to my jersey. They put their arms around me and we took the first picture. And then Steven says, “Sam also likes cock,” so I laughed and I’m pretty sure that’s this picture. And then I died and now I’m still dead."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 11, 2018 1:09 AM

This interview with Sam in Elle Magazine, - where he talked about his past love life- was VERY telling.

He used gender-neutral pronouns:

[quote]"One Valentine's Day when I was a teenager, I waited outside the door of SOMEONE I was pursuing with flowers and wine but THEY didn't turn up. I got a pone call the next day saying I should leave that PERSON alone and not stalk THEM"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 11, 2018 1:13 AM

Interesting observations from Outlander director of photography Stephen McNutt about Sam and Cait's relationship.It's a perfect descrpition of a woman and her GAY best friend having a very close relationship. So Cait and Sammy can flirt, be very touchy with each other and it's not a big deal. Everybody knows that they are just friends -Cait is engaged or maybe, married- and Sam is gay.

[quote]"But as far as Cat and Sammy making love, their friendship and affection for each other is absolutely genuine. They like each other a lot. When they are standing outside in the cold Scottish weather, they hug and keep each other warm. They chat and laugh. They are not an item at all — I think she just got married — but what you see on camera comes from a lovely place. I was always in such amazement of that. There was never anything but great affection between them, both on and off the camera. They would just have fun."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 11, 2018 1:15 AM

FOR THE NEWBIES.

Our darling, Lady Goodman, whose cousin actually met Sam at the Real Conservatoire of Scotland. He confirms that Sam is gay:

[quote]"I started watching Outlander last year and commented on Facebook how much I enjoyed it. My cousin private messaged me and was like "I went to RCS with Heughan,remember?" , I didn't because my cousin isn't in the acting/directing game anymore and is now working as a "civilian", so I'd completely forgotten he went to the Conservatoire as its now called. I commented that I thought he was lovely and he'd have to intro me when I was next in Scotland (I was saying this jokingly,I'm married.) and he replied "Sorry to burst your bubble, gorgeous as you are, I don't think you've got what he's looking for if you know what I mean..."

[quote]"And he was like "He's gay. I don't know why this is a thing. I'm sure he's photographed with women, I've seen him around home with women. He is gay. He just is. Didnt know he was saying otherwise. Weird to try and hide it now. Bit of a risk this late in the game."

by Anonymousreply 7July 11, 2018 1:17 AM

Link to part 35:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 11, 2018 1:19 AM

Some think he’s having a secret affair with his co-star Caitriona Balfe. Probably bi.

by Anonymousreply 9July 11, 2018 3:25 AM

In fact, I know Balfe has slept with him -a lot.

by Anonymousreply 10July 11, 2018 3:31 AM

Maybe in your dreams, R9/R10.

Cait Balfe has been dating Tony McGill for years and now, they are engaged.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 11, 2018 4:27 AM

R1 GAWD is he ever delicious. Drop dead gorgeous....

by Anonymousreply 12July 11, 2018 6:20 AM

So now both the samcait shippers and the shamzie trolls are here. How telling.

Purv claimed to have a confirmation from her "source" that TB would be at TSWDM premiere.

In the meanwhile Sam tweeted (belated)birthday wishes to Tom Hanks(who doesn't even run his own twitter account it seems). Maybe he likes the idea of Tom licking icecream

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 11, 2018 8:06 AM

So Sam, Kate and Mila will have a press conference on Friday in NY. Wonder if TB will show up as well.

by Anonymousreply 14July 11, 2018 8:20 AM

R13

But just a minute after her claim, the SHAMzie Liar Troll P-redux and her minions, were already making up excuses....

[quote]1. Sam is under NO obligation to CONTINUE to go public with his relationship with Mackenzie. He and Mackenzie can decide to handle things one way, and then based on circumstances (i.e. possible security threats) decide to change their minds, and do things another way. That is THEIR prerogative. It is their REAL LIFE relationship, it’s not being sold for PR, so they don’t OWE US ANYTHING. Not a damn thing. All Sam owes us is good performances in his acting gigs, that’s it. His personal life is his and his alone…the fact that some of us are interested in it, that’s on us, not him.

[quote]2. I’m not going to answer the rest of the Anons in my inbox, speculating on Sam and Mackenzie and “will we see them together this week? next week? when he’s filming South Africa? at his movie premiere?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 11, 2018 8:22 AM

R15 Thanks for pointing this out. so TB might not show up. Good thing.

by Anonymousreply 16July 11, 2018 8:46 AM

More speculation about the press conference....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 11, 2018 8:51 AM

r17 I expect that’s the reason he cancelled Vegas.

by Anonymousreply 18July 11, 2018 11:18 AM

My prediction: TB will not show up. He wants to get a movie star now.

If they think he needs a beard for the upcoming months we will see a kind of TB 2.0 version. May be some kind of an interior designer, stage designer or someone with any kind of artistic or sportive background. An unknown singer or songwriter or yoga teacher or Hand bag designer will also do. Also possible, some girl from the third row of production or from an healthy food Start up.

It won't be another d list actress and his PR will not find a A or B list one for bearding him.

They need someone around his age who is the most time of the year employed and better lives on a different continent, so there is not so much time to meet him and to avoid questions about that.

To Jennifer Allen from Viewpoint: You did get my note about the need of new guidelines for the already discussed new tumblr sites addicted to TB 2.0.

by Anonymousreply 19July 11, 2018 12:46 PM

Related: A different article about recently deceased, formerly closeted Hollywood legend, Tab Hunter, that spells out how the cottage industry that makes bank on perpetuating homophobia in Tinseltown is driven by the very folks who should know better...

[quote] Fundamentally though, the closet that housed Tab Hunter still houses major movie stars today. And this closet, ironically, is presided over by LGBT and straight Hollywood producers and publicists in 2018 who would likely describe themselves as liberal, pro-LGBT. Their day jobs make a weird mockery of this.

[quote]They would profess themselves to be horrified by homophobia. But they all conspire to keep their dream factory pumping out images of idealized heterosexuality, fronted by celebrities that they represent and direct and produce living public lives of the same.

[quote]Hunter’s story may look vintage; it remains depressingly current.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 11, 2018 1:50 PM

Also related. I just spent long nights with less sleep reading Scotty Bowers' book "Full Sevice". Great find. many thanks to the poster, who recommended it on the last thread.

And r20. Nothing to add here...

by Anonymousreply 21July 11, 2018 2:06 PM

R21, agreed. Can't wait to see the doco based on Bowers' book, and don't miss the Tab Hunter doco from a few years ago, "Tab Hunter Confidential," which is streaming on Netflix. More great quotes from the article I posted, above...

[quote]Hunter hit on all the warped mechanics of how the closet works in and out of Hollywood.

[quote]But what is Hollywood scared of? What won’t it test? What scares it as much in 2018 as it did in 1950? It’s scared that the film-going audience won’t buy their leading woman or man kissing an opposite-sex love interest if they know that leading actor is gay or lesbian, or trans.

[quote]That lack of courage means that audiences remain unchallenged. It also underestimates their powers of suspended disbelief, which a decent actor is supposed to draw on.

[quote]It also means that [fewer] LGBT films are made by mainstream Hollywood. Even more cowardice, ignorance and a lack of courage. And sure, actors will come out in dribs and drabs, and yes, LGBT movies will come out in dribs and drabs, and other opinion pieces will question whether a turning point has been reached, whether we are progressing. We aren’t. Hollywood isn’t, and the LGBT people working there at celebrity and non-celebrity levels are complicit in perpetuating this shameful lack of progress.

by Anonymousreply 22July 11, 2018 2:15 PM

R21 R22 Tab Hunter.... Never knew who he was until his story hit my feed. Looking forward to the doco book and Netflix series. He may be able to say and reveal more in death than ever in life. This shaming nightmare must end.

R19 About TB; hate to give her attention, but as I noted toward the end of the last thread, something is telling me a fast one will be pulled and she’ll be ordered up again. Can they really afford to let this charade go? Hope I’m wrong and you’re right. In the meantime, speculation is swarming. Hoping SH promotes alone or at least with his mom......

by Anonymousreply 23July 11, 2018 3:26 PM

Folks, there's already been a replacement for the beard, the "mystery blonde" and accompanying article written mentioning her that Jennifer Allen paid for to be placed on Just Jared. This is the cottage industry that doesn't happen by itself and costs $$$. It's photographed by papz who get paid and covered on gossip blogs that get paid. Hollywood Homophobia is a a big meal ticket for a lot of people and it needs to end.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 11, 2018 3:47 PM

R23 Tab Hunter Cliff Notes..... one good looking man! RIP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 11, 2018 3:58 PM

r24. May be she is the mixture of his recently announced first PA and TB 2.0?

by Anonymousreply 26July 11, 2018 3:58 PM

Ankle-length fur coats and stiletto heels aren't typical getups for PAs but, okay, we'll bite. It's a clever ruse, if they're combining the roles. The chick gets paid to do actual work and live within spitting distance of our star and they parlay it into an innuendo game. If she's a lesbian, her partner has to play along. Anything's possible given the Jennifer Allen Clusterfu*ck PR Methodology.

by Anonymousreply 27July 11, 2018 4:19 PM

R27 I believe you since his PR is so shady and bad......however I think I saw a message of Purv that the woman who was with Sam at the last marathon was his PA. I don't believe purv but I don't know who that woman was either. The blonde from the hotel might just be the new beard.

by Anonymousreply 28July 11, 2018 4:27 PM

r27 and r28. Also possible.

by Anonymousreply 29July 11, 2018 4:44 PM

No more beards for Sam. We wanr the old- and out- Sam back.

[quote]" Ages ago, I mentioned here that Sam and one other man consistently shared a mutual address for 10+ years (they had multiple roommates, as other people's names came and went, but theirs were constant from place to place). On this man's Facebook page, you can find posts about him being in Thailand a few years ago, and it doesn't appear he was alone or that it was his first trip. This same man looks almost exactly like the man pictured with Sam at the bar that was posted on a Brazilian Twitter page (green lights, otherwise very dark, Sam and a man sitting next to each other). I'd drop the "almost," except lighting and camera angles make a positive ID tricky. The timeframe would be just about right. This same man used to post very regularly on Sam's original Twitter account, then went almost completely silent after Sam started to gain some fame. I believe he was a long-time love."

Sam and....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30July 11, 2018 4:53 PM

R30 Another pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 11, 2018 4:55 PM

FOR THE NEWBIES.

People who has met Sam's ex boyfriends......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 11, 2018 5:01 PM

Thanks R30 R31 R32 the guy is still a mystery. There is still Duncan too of course. Could be that he is not going steady with anyone because of his career.....

by Anonymousreply 33July 11, 2018 5:22 PM

[quote]Could be that he is not going steady with anyone because of his career.....

But like it was with the beautiful Tab Hunter, questions will be asked. How can such an eligible, sexy, great guy be single? Well, he may not be single if he's with LaCroix, for example. But that's the elephant in the room that keeps clowns and traitors like Jennifer Allen employed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34July 11, 2018 5:36 PM

Really?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 11, 2018 6:20 PM

Ok, so he might be sleeping around. He could be, because he is busy with his career but still R35/Ross, why the vendetta against Sam? So he wasn't a good lay maybe? shit happens.

by Anonymousreply 36July 11, 2018 6:42 PM

I found an article about Sam's casting of Jamie written 5 years ago. Sam's brave gay roles are mentioned . I skimmed the comments and of course there was this one "But what if he's gay? How is he going to play the passionate hetero Jamie?" So, yeah, fuck these homophobic "fans".

by Anonymousreply 37July 11, 2018 7:17 PM

R35 thanks. Princess Tinymeat might explain why The King of Men’s full frontal was never featured in OL. Doesn’t some French maid in the books comment on its supposedly prodigious size?

by Anonymousreply 38July 11, 2018 7:19 PM

R38 even if....same question...why the vendatta Ross?

I'm sure this is mentioned in the books because Gabaldon is obsessed with torture, rape and huge cocks.

by Anonymousreply 39July 11, 2018 7:25 PM

It's interesting since Gabaldon herself has a huge cock. A raging one!

by Anonymousreply 40July 11, 2018 7:28 PM

Sam's cock is just fine judging by pics from previous threads. Especially that gif from OL 1x16

by Anonymousreply 41July 11, 2018 7:41 PM

I also remember the clean and press dick swing gif:)

by Anonymousreply 42July 11, 2018 7:46 PM

This shamzie has just found Sam at JFK airport in NY.

Aaaaaand Purv has just posted the pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43July 11, 2018 11:01 PM

OK. Pass the Popcorn!

by Anonymousreply 44July 11, 2018 11:10 PM

Aaaaaand he or his PR types liked the shamzie's post on twitter - set up much? Every time I think he is edging away from the bearding and appalling PR games he disappoints.

by Anonymousreply 45July 12, 2018 12:11 AM

Yep, R45 :(((

[quote]no Pride posts from Sam this year.

[quote] I noticed that, too. More telling by its absence than anything else, compared to prior years.

Remember when #lovewon and Sam couldn't stop posting about it? And His Gay Rainbow Batman? (he played Batman on stage) All his tweets were deleted when the horrible bearding started....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46July 12, 2018 12:24 AM

Remember his IG pic from March with that gym guy on the beach? Shamzies thought he was only there for TB, but the result was Men's Journal. Read the article. He worked hard as always. And I'm pretty sure, this time in NY/LA? is mostly work as well. Press, maybe MPC, who knows. And don't forget his obsession with the gym day by day to prepare for Bloodshot. The premiere for TSWDM is on 25th July, so will he stay that long in the US or fly back after some days? We'll see. And of course the Shamzies are shouting his arrival in NY from the rooftops now. Hey, he's already wearing his Patagonia hat, that's the first secret sign.

by Anonymousreply 47July 12, 2018 12:29 AM

This journalist will be the moderator at the TSWDM press conference on Friday in NY with Sam, Mila and Kate:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48July 12, 2018 12:39 AM

r46 It was not only the absence of a direct post from him, but he has had several opportunities to 'like' Pride related posts from Balfe, Cree, Laura Donnelly, Simon Callow, Sir Ian McKellan etc. , giving him a degree of separation if that is what he wanted, but still showing support (this battered old gay rights activist must be feeling a little sensitive about it all today - just had a long meeting about the 'Pray the Gay Away' movement, which seems to have regained momentum in some political circles - but we soldier on through it all).

by Anonymousreply 49July 12, 2018 2:13 AM

R49 I thought the same. Not even acknowledging Pride in some small way was more of a tell.

Keep fighting the good fight!

by Anonymousreply 50July 12, 2018 3:30 AM

Maybe his team got scared when he answered to this fan. Very telling tweet which he could have ignored.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51July 12, 2018 5:02 AM

R43 Sam won the genetic lottery. So gorgeous! GAWD I’m dreading the bearded-shit-parade. Sorry DLrs. Tell me I’m wrong. I think I might qualify for that James Dean Gif....

by Anonymousreply 52July 12, 2018 5:55 AM

R52 I fear we have not seen the last of TB and of course Purv clai will soon claim that Sam was "sighted" with TB

by Anonymousreply 53July 12, 2018 7:15 AM

Hey. Calm down. Wasnt that the same woman, who posted the last time from NYC from the hairblower Party and said, that TB took the pic? And that they will attend the Met Gala? And changed her posting afterwards or something like this.

BTW, there is another Person on Sams left side, probably a fan.

by Anonymousreply 54July 12, 2018 9:22 AM

r54 It is a fan and she cropped herself. Imo TB will show up again, she's paid to do it. I'll be here to observed how unnatural their "relationship" looks

by Anonymousreply 55July 12, 2018 9:45 AM

r55. There was no need for TB since the VF Party. Why now? They already know, what shitstorm will come.

by Anonymousreply 56July 12, 2018 9:51 AM

r56 He has to go with someone at the premiere. TB is used in situations like this.

by Anonymousreply 57July 12, 2018 9:54 AM

R57 and since Steven Cree isn't there it's probably gonna be fake jobless blondie

by Anonymousreply 58July 12, 2018 10:08 AM

r57. TB has never been with him on any OL premiere as far as I remember. And also not for his Emulsion screening.

by Anonymousreply 59July 12, 2018 10:08 AM

r59 She invited herself on the red carpet at Comic Con last year. We have to wait and see.

by Anonymousreply 60July 12, 2018 10:22 AM

Can TB shit just go away. My guess is it is the same people here trying to keep her relevant as in other social media. Why would he want to dirty up his movie promo with her? He already got crucified for being around her by Tom and Lorenzo and anyone with any common sense. Oh and hi Purv with your fake concern. Is GAWD something like HAWT?

by Anonymousreply 61July 12, 2018 12:20 PM

r61. My thought too. Only this small circle of max five or six people repost the same shit on their tumblr. The other ones are sock accounts of the named circle.

by Anonymousreply 62July 12, 2018 12:58 PM

Look at this shirt- isn't it from Sam's collection? So that's how he got the role lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63July 12, 2018 1:56 PM

Sorry, here it is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64July 12, 2018 1:57 PM

R64 are you saying the Barbour endorsement got him this role? I think it's more like Lionsgate(which now owns Starz) did.

by Anonymousreply 65July 12, 2018 2:05 PM

maybe he is just wearing that shirt because he looks damn good in it. why does everything here have to be such a "mystery"? you see things that aren't there, you don't see the things that are there.

by Anonymousreply 66July 12, 2018 2:29 PM

R66 STFU, James Dean Troll, ya dumb twat. People here have excellent powers of observation. Movies are full of subliminal ads and product placements and clearly, this one is no exception. He's modeling a Barbour shirt and the watch is also being prominently displayed. These days, Hollywood movies are just big ads...

[quote]Our mission is to connect global brands to consumers through the power of popular entertainment. BEN is a global entertainment marketing company delivering premium brand integrations across streaming, TV, film, and influencer programming.

[quote]With unparalleled experience creating entertainment’s most iconic brand integrations, our relationships give you access to 90% of all Hollywood productions and influencer programming

[quote]We make your brand part of the story, so nothing can come between you and your audience. Brand integrations don’t just put you inside the story, they’re more effective in driving recall, affinity and purchase intent than traditional TV advertising. And while an ad is gone in 60 seconds, entertainment lasts a lifetime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67July 12, 2018 3:07 PM

lol they do not. you guys don't even know what you've missed.

by Anonymousreply 68July 12, 2018 3:27 PM

I agree. The circus hasn’t dropped its tent yet. They need this appearance and TB needs work. What a joke. We’re still the minority. The majority holds strong to their hetero fantasy and they pay good money for it. That’s all that matters to TPTB, including SH himself. . Kaaaaaa’Ching!

by Anonymousreply 69July 12, 2018 4:28 PM

[quote]The majority holds strong to their hetero fantasy

Isn't that obvious? Their hetero fantasy is false. Notice how the trolls are popping in to preach the Homophobic Hollywood party line.

by Anonymousreply 70July 12, 2018 4:43 PM

you'll never learn will you?

by Anonymousreply 71July 12, 2018 4:43 PM

reply 71 is for 67

by Anonymousreply 72July 12, 2018 4:46 PM

Did TB drop her usual obvious hints (posting a pic wearing a NYC prior to Sam’s arrival in town etc). Her IG is so unoriginal (cyclops and arse shots) that I could not bring myself to go and look. I agree with the comments of many others on these threads. Bearding drags Sam’s image down. It looks inauthentic to anyone with a brain and could be a factor in his lack of recognition by Emmy voters. No one likes being deliberately manipulated. I’m glad that Balfe did not get a nomination. She’s very full of her own importance these days and has actively promoted TB (cause they’re besties and TB is an “amazing woman” - sure Jan!)

by Anonymousreply 73July 12, 2018 4:48 PM

R73. Nothing from TB yet but she is quite. Hopefully, she is with the football player.

by Anonymousreply 74July 12, 2018 5:03 PM

R66/R68 a.k.a. James Dean Troll just outed herself as R71/R72. smh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75July 12, 2018 5:17 PM

[quote]Bearding drags Sam’s image down. It looks inauthentic to anyone with a brain and could be a factor in his lack of recognition by Emmy voters. No one likes being deliberately manipulated.

R73 Sing it.

by Anonymousreply 76July 12, 2018 5:19 PM

A lot of new posters here without any DL history like r66, r68, r71, r72. New strategy?

by Anonymousreply 77July 12, 2018 5:21 PM

R77, nah, trolldar shows her on prior threads. She's an old troll who's addicted to DL but all she does is bash other posters.

by Anonymousreply 78July 12, 2018 5:28 PM

I didn't want to cause a stir with my comment about Barbour. I apologize. I just found it weird that he wears his own shirts.

by Anonymousreply 79July 12, 2018 6:12 PM

Oh, please. Heughan never wears those shirts on his own. He's a brand ambassador and model for Barbour. There's a difference. If that's a Barbour shirt is in a movie, it's probably a tie-in deal.

by Anonymousreply 80July 12, 2018 8:03 PM

well let's see what'll happen while he is in NY. Let's hope no beard, dare I say so far so good? Everytime he is at a US or Scottish airport there are fanpics. So the bullshit narative of the shamzie trolls that they are choosing to keep their oh so very true real sexy love under the radar is complete nonsense. What does the PR expert expect at this point....

by Anonymousreply 81July 12, 2018 8:11 PM

We'll wait and see what happens but here's a reminder from the previous thread:

[quote]"if the so called GF appears again, this will prove the relationship is beyond fake"

[quote]"Just for the record: Mackenzie Mauzy and Sam Heughan spent less than 12 hours in the same room or the same building since September 2017. Mackenzie Mauzy and Sam Heughan met the last time at the Vanity Fair Oscars Party in Februray. 12 hours in nine months or zero seconds in five months."

[quote]"The beard has been with different guys WHILE BEARDING for Sam -from Billly Magnussen to Alex Carroll, Jon Fletcher, probably with NFL player Jimmy Graham....While playing Sam's fake gf, she has got exposure, publicity, +20,000 SM followers, free trips, expensive gifts, vacations, exclusive Oscar parties......all of this, without working. And they didn't need to see each other: they've been living in DIFFERENT continents and leading SEPARATE lives."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82July 12, 2018 8:22 PM

R82 so true....

so another option is that he'll bring the "mystery blonde"

by Anonymousreply 83July 12, 2018 8:27 PM

Why even bring a +1 to the RC? Is Mila taking Ashton Kutcher or Kate her gf? I would understand the after party. Don't take this question wrong pls., just a thought.

by Anonymousreply 84July 12, 2018 8:44 PM

R84 to show to the world how hetero he is of course(not) ugh

by Anonymousreply 85July 12, 2018 8:46 PM

All valid points arguing that TB won’t show, but I think she will. As much as this shit-show stinks, there are plenty of insane believers out there who’ll buy those tickets. That means revenue and that’s all that matters to TPTB. PR needs Hetero Heughan and they need TB. Bringing in a newbie beard would be stupid and so random when MM was hired and established so long ago. She’s become another SH brand that the fans want to buy. Pathetic....isn’t it? The girl needs to get a real job. No matter how unrealistic, not to mention inconsistent, this “love affair” is between these two, it sells. Money money money. Cash is King. And TB goes home with rent and grocery money. This fandom is so beyond crazy.

by Anonymousreply 86July 13, 2018 5:32 AM

R86 = PR apologist for Jennifer Allen.

Uh, none of the fans want to buy the beard. Nice try, though! Thanks for playing our game.

by Anonymousreply 87July 13, 2018 5:47 AM

r86 probably is talking about MT and her minions. And hers and their sock accounts. I can not see other "insane believers" out there. And "single Sam" would sell much better.

by Anonymousreply 88July 13, 2018 7:56 AM

R88 good point, I believe you are very right that he'd sell better as single. That way all the desperatie Jamie fans at least believe they have a chance with him

by Anonymousreply 89July 13, 2018 8:13 AM

r81. As already said in my post at r19. This is my point of view up to today. We'll see, what todays press conference will offer.

by Anonymousreply 90July 13, 2018 10:21 AM

Apart from 20 crazy old crones (there may be less than that as their leader is known to have multiple sock accounts) NO ONE is buying the crap that TB is selling. She is as inauthentic as her supposed “romance” with Sam. Any PR person with experience (and a willingness to accept when a bad call has been made) would realise that TB has in fact caused real harm to Sam’s brand (i.e. the paying client and not the cyclops D-lister so-called actress who only seeks to get parts as her Daddy knows people). Every time that he’s been seen with her, solid fans peel away and refuse to support Sam and his various ventures anymore. Why? Because it’s obvious to them that Sam is trying to manipulate them and as a result, they no longer trust him. These fans once voted in polls (that Sam once won easily but no longer wins) and had high disposable incomes. Then there’s the constant foot in mouth problems associated with TB which also harm Sam by association. TB has been caught out making racist jokes, fat shaming people (when Sam’s beloved MPC makes money doing the opposite) etc. Sam’s distorted notion of loyalty has seen him stay with Jennifer Allen though she’s wrongly marketed him as a bimbo beefcake (hot Scot), stay with a styling team where the “hairdresser” routinely butchers his hair (and seems to be able to only provide the one style of haircut for all her clients whether is suits them or not) and the “stylist” choose clothes that Bieber wears and make Sam look like a college boy (and usually don’t fit properly), and stay “friends” with the mysoginist intergalactic wanker who leeches onto younger actors to stay relevant. Sam needs a serious image revamp. There’s a reason why a highly skilled actor is only getting cast in himbo roles and not attracting any major awards. TB has made him “lesser” like many other of his associations in the past two years. Any moron suggesting that TB is part of Sam’s brand is full of shit and has an agenda (or is a crazy Shamzie). TB needs to get a job (preferably outside of HW which is already replete with a ton on fake blondes with limited talent) rather then leeching off others.

by Anonymousreply 91July 13, 2018 1:11 PM

Post 91 couldn't be more spot on. I confess I was once a rabid fan. Flew to NY for Tartan Parade, flew to London for con (appropriate word-con), flew again to England for con that Sam cancelled, joined MPC, donated $ to the charities, boight merchandise, followed SM, in other words, went insane. Started falling apart with con cancellations, anti-American sentiment from crew and cast, the ridiculous beard, Caitriona's snobbery, and mostly, the shittiness of the show. Final straw was Sam's 4th of July tweet and the anti-USA drumbeat. I popped out of the chains of insanity. Now just observe from afar to see where it goes. Lot's of fans leaving. As Grandma used to say, they became too big for their britches. Doesn't mean I still don't think Sam is one lovely man to look at....

by Anonymousreply 92July 13, 2018 1:45 PM

r92 That is just how it is.

by Anonymousreply 93July 13, 2018 2:05 PM

R91 agree R92 sorry you had to go through this but as a European citizen I understand that there is a cultural difference between the US and Western-Europe. I believe Sam's attitude towards American policitcs is not surprising and I wholeheartedly support him in this as would most Western-Europeans. I won't get into this though there is plenty to say but this is about Sam being gay and not about politics. I anyway do believe nothing he ever said or tweeted means he doesn't appreciate his American fans. Let's face the facts, there are more people who dislike Trump and his right wing politics, his shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. Speaking for myself, the principles the US was once founded on are long forgotten it seems in 2018. I do understand Sam's point of view. If he would only come out again.

by Anonymousreply 94July 13, 2018 2:29 PM

From Melissa Adelaide - Sam 's hairdresser- IG stories.

TSWDM promotion has started.

Let's hope Sam has drop the beard.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95July 13, 2018 3:03 PM

r95 Has he dyed his hair and beard - they seem darker

by Anonymousreply 96July 13, 2018 3:09 PM

R95 "has dropped the beard MM"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97July 13, 2018 3:11 PM

To beard or not to beard, that is the question.

by Anonymousreply 98July 13, 2018 3:42 PM

r91 absolutely agree with your post. Would only add that Sam himself has seemed to troll his own fans for fun with various posts and photos with no added context, even after his costars engagement. Many of us stick around only to see if he comes out (again) and what the endgame will be for him.

by Anonymousreply 99July 13, 2018 3:44 PM

R92 Sam's messages and likes are pro-liberal and anti-conservative (for all countries including Britain/Scotland), not anti-USA.

R50 Glasgow Pride is tomorrow, maybe he'll tweet something about Pride tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 100July 13, 2018 3:45 PM

R100 fingers crossed that he will....since he isn't there....

by Anonymousreply 101July 13, 2018 4:39 PM

so Melissa is also a groomer for Matt Bomer....hm...

by Anonymousreply 102July 13, 2018 4:41 PM

Agree wholeheartedly with R91! No one is buying what TB is peddling. I still cannot believe that people follow her inane SM (unoriginal series of uninspiring thoughts mixed with boring images) which only serves to highlight her lack of intellect. I sorry R92 that you were conned. It speaks volumes about both Sam and his partner in crime, Catriona, that they were willing participants rather than standing up for what they supposedly truly believe in. Both of them were involved in pushing a showmance for almost 2 years and have refused to accept any accountability for deliberately conning fans. Also agree that Sam trolls his own fans with conflicting messages and has done so from the start of OL. He now just comes across as another HW wannabe rather than the humble yet talented actor that he once seemed to be. Jennifer Allen seriously screwed this one up but I guess that she doesn’t care as long as the money keeps rolling in (she seems to have happily supplied female clients to Weinstein projects for years after all). So next time that Sam and Catriona start praising the #bestfansever just remember that all they really want is more money fan and also from all the evidence over the last two years of their nastiness towards those same fans (openly mocking them at a major con, blocking on SM when fans politely disagree, trolling fans, staying silent while fans are bullied by a HW blowhard etc).

by Anonymousreply 103July 13, 2018 4:42 PM

92 was Not conned. she went of her own free will. no one forced here. She became obsessive compulsive and that is no ones fault but her own.

by Anonymousreply 104July 13, 2018 4:46 PM

R103....shipper trolll. Seriously?!

by Anonymousreply 105July 13, 2018 4:48 PM

[quote]Has he dyed his hair and beard - they seem darker

R96 Hmm, good question. Hopefully, not as dark as BatSam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106July 13, 2018 5:29 PM

R106 I don't hope so either, I like his natural haircolour

by Anonymousreply 107July 13, 2018 5:31 PM

Sam is a whore. That's all I came here to say. Bye.

by Anonymousreply 108July 13, 2018 5:45 PM

R108 only because you wish he'd sleep with you troll

by Anonymousreply 109July 13, 2018 5:48 PM

r103 isn’t wrong though, they did all of that, on purpose to hide Sam. Then called the fans they’d deliberately conned, delusional.

by Anonymousreply 110July 13, 2018 6:03 PM

R110 we all agreed long ago that his SM is just PR and what he wants to show the world. No it's not classy to manipulate fans but what I don't quite comprehend is that it apparantly takes years for some fans to even start to see this. And it's not at all uncommon amongst celebs.

by Anonymousreply 111July 13, 2018 6:17 PM

r111 Exactly this. Actors, writers, musicians - they sell illusions and fans should know that.

by Anonymousreply 112July 13, 2018 6:40 PM

r111. Yep. And now coming here and ranting about a showmance. I. Just. Don't. Get. It.

Meanwhile we've spent here a couple of years and up to today 36 threads a 600 posts.

by Anonymousreply 113July 13, 2018 6:40 PM

Has the beard started to troll?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114July 13, 2018 6:43 PM

Of course she's trolling it's the only way she gets attention. And I wish DL would stop giving it to her.

by Anonymousreply 115July 13, 2018 6:57 PM

Of course TB is trolling! She will do anything that she needs to in order to stay relevant. Making a living by bearding is disgusting as she’s benefiting financially because of homophobia. And if Sam continues to associate with her, he will continue to be tainted by association.

by Anonymousreply 116July 13, 2018 7:02 PM

This guy is in General Hospital and her friend Kelly follows him too. I don’t think she is implying that she is in New York.

by Anonymousreply 117July 13, 2018 7:02 PM

She might just again be looking to stay relevant as said before. However this is about gay Sam not beards.

Completely agree with R112 and R113

by Anonymousreply 118July 13, 2018 7:19 PM

He’s liking the lone bellow concert dates, isn’t that TB’s fav band? Foreshadowing?

by Anonymousreply 119July 13, 2018 8:53 PM

R119 I don’t follow her at all but I’m pretty sure he was a Lone Bellow fan before she was. I could be wrong tho.

by Anonymousreply 120July 13, 2018 8:55 PM

R92 neither he nor the cast have ever tweeted anti-American sentiments. They have, however, tweeted anti-Trump sentiments. Your bias is clear. Sorry your fantasy was shattered sweetie because he is on the correct side of history.

by Anonymousreply 121July 13, 2018 9:30 PM

And....he looks tired and weary again. I wonder how much longer he is going to keep this up. The working schedule seems to take a toll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122July 13, 2018 9:33 PM

r122. This is just called jetlag. He is just a human. Even travelling firstclass does not make it better, flying with the sun.

by Anonymousreply 123July 13, 2018 9:53 PM

R123 Paris shouldn't have given him a jetleg and neither should the marathons have still he looked tired. Plus he's been in NY for a few days now.

by Anonymousreply 124July 13, 2018 9:58 PM

*jetlag sorry

by Anonymousreply 125July 13, 2018 9:59 PM

So, just to a completly different thing..

Sam wants to have his longer hair back? For what reason?

1. looking more female 2. looking more like his character Jamie again 3. Hiding his necessary hair plugs 4. Duncan likes him more female 5. ????

by Anonymousreply 126July 13, 2018 10:34 PM

Something to add.

Neither the SC nor the Shamzies are posting a lot since OL S4 is finished on their SM. Lack of material? A fandom breaking in pieces?

by Anonymousreply 127July 13, 2018 10:47 PM

[quote] Sam wants to have his longer hair back? For what reason?

Bloodshot?

by Anonymousreply 128July 13, 2018 10:57 PM

[quote]Sam is a whore. That's all I came here to say. Bye.

R108/Ross Kinda ironic that Miss "I've had my share of celebrity dicks" is slut-shaming Heughan. Did he forget to call? You'll need a more compelling indictment. We're sex-positive, here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129July 13, 2018 11:18 PM

Today, Sam has talked to this gay journalist about 'LGBTQ everything'. .......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130July 14, 2018 1:39 AM

R130 Hmm, just what will Heughan say about #LGBTQ during his TSWDM press tour? I'm smelling another Jennifer Allen Special turd about to drop, but ya never know...

by Anonymousreply 131July 14, 2018 2:04 AM

R131, me too.

Sam had never talked about it in an interview.

by Anonymousreply 132July 14, 2018 2:18 AM

R121, yes they have. The actors and cast are entitled to their beliefs, and I have no issue with that. However, they must remember they have a diverse fandom, and all should be respected. If not, you lose fans. Ask a few of the actors in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 133July 14, 2018 2:27 AM

Looks like McTavish is raising money for a project he wants to direct, with LaCroix in the cast...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134July 14, 2018 2:29 AM

More linguistic evidence that Purv, Shamzie Queen of the Sock Accounts, is our foulest troll...

From Part 35:

[quote]R182 You don't know any gay men. You don't know any men. Nobody knows you. BWHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

From PART 34:

[quote]Don't you ladies have husbands or children you could put this energy into?........Oh No, You Don't BWHAHAAHAHAHAH

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135July 14, 2018 5:11 AM

R133 I'm sorry but please show me one anti-US message. I only saw tweets supporting diversity, inclusion and compassion. How is that anti-American? It's everything America is supposed to stand for.

by Anonymousreply 136July 14, 2018 5:14 AM

R135, Good catch! It's becoming more and more obvious who are the members of this SHAMzie and homophobic 'P team' who , for months, have been trying to derail and close these threads about Sam being gay. .

And suddenly, those trolls disappear and now, we get a new interview of Sam with this gay journalist and activist who writes for Vanity Fair, GQ Magazine, ETnow, Billboard, NewNowNext, NYMag..............And Sam is going to talk to him about #LGBTQ.

‏@chrisazzopardi 5 hours ago "Here is a pic of @samheughan and his even-hunkier-in-real-life hunkiness making me look even shorter than I already am. We talked @spywhodumpedme + #LGBTQ everything. And @outlander_starz! Story coming soon. 🏳️‍🌈"

As R131 has said, what's happening?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137July 14, 2018 5:53 AM

r131 He’ll be singing from the usual celeb script......”Flattered by the gay rumours, supports LBGT movement, supports equality and diversity” Don’t expect anything more.

by Anonymousreply 138July 14, 2018 7:10 AM

add 'Supports closeting/bearding as a means of career progression'. More PR games on the way, I'm afraid.

by Anonymousreply 139July 14, 2018 8:16 AM

R138 that would be my guess or maybe a little bit about working with McKinnon too? Let's hope there will be no references about him dating women or "his on/off girlfriend"

R139 HA! now that would be a very honest thing to say: "I have an on/off beard, I'd like to keep the bearding to a minimum." :p But yeah promoting his film is what it will be all about gay journalist or not.

R192 agree with you, did Sam break your heart Ross? c'mon what do you expect when you are literally famewhoring

by Anonymousreply 140July 14, 2018 10:17 AM

He's dumped his gf so you won't be seeing her again, ugly Nazi fraus.

by Anonymousreply 141July 14, 2018 11:41 AM

R141 Let me correct this for you homophobic troll: "He's dumped TB so you won't be seeing her again." Finally starting to see the truth Purv?

by Anonymousreply 142July 14, 2018 11:55 AM

I don't think Sam is dying his hair darker. Looking at some more promo pics it seems to be his natural haircolour. I very much dig his (real) beard he seems to be growing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143July 14, 2018 1:27 PM

Sam Heughan wearing a classical black v-neck shirt during an Interview in NY. Someone find it and post it please.

by Anonymousreply 144July 14, 2018 1:57 PM

There you go. He is hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145July 14, 2018 2:02 PM

ok, one more

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146July 14, 2018 2:04 PM

R136, here is just one example: As long as we true Americans can win the fight for unity & tolerance....sad this year.

True Americans: who are they? Win the fight for unity and tolerance: Who is causing division and being intolerant?

Several posters even here thought Sam's 4th of July tweet was snarky. It sounded very positive, yes, but there WAS an underlying message to it. If we are to be tolerant and unify, that means ALL, not just with people YOU agree with. Let's be Americans.

So, before we get creamed because this is a forum for gay Sam, we ARE talking about Sam, who happens to be gay. But he is more than his sexuality, which is why other subjects creep in. Makes the forum far more interesting and diverse.

by Anonymousreply 147July 14, 2018 2:07 PM

Why not talk LGBTQ with Theroux, but with Sam? I find it weird. No way he's coming out during the press tour.

by Anonymousreply 148July 14, 2018 3:05 PM

[quote]I very much dig his (real) beard he seems to be growing.

Looking more age-appropriate, are we? Not like NYC Fashion Week with the beard and the 'Leave it to Bieber' desperation to look 20-something. Epic fail. So, now we've got a bit 'o scruff but the t-shirts are still in evidence. You'll notice those frumpy, grandpa button-downs are nowhere to be seen.

by Anonymousreply 149July 14, 2018 3:14 PM

He liked the pride parade tweet.. but no retweet? So sad Sam!

by Anonymousreply 150July 14, 2018 3:30 PM

Yes he looks more approtiate indeed.

R150 this is a pity. Especially when looking at his recent LGBT interview....he could have easily done more than like the tweet.

by Anonymousreply 151July 14, 2018 3:36 PM

Related: Lindsay Lohan's ‘Mean Girls’ co-stars Jonathan Bennett and Daniel Franzese reveal how they were forced Into the closet...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152July 14, 2018 3:39 PM

R136 Sam neither liked nor retweeted that reply to his original post. It's unfair for him to be judged for someone else's comment.

by Anonymousreply 153July 14, 2018 4:31 PM

Sorry, that last post was for R147

by Anonymousreply 154July 14, 2018 4:32 PM

R153, an anti-American response was asked for, however I stand by my assertion that his 4th of July tweet was snarky, and he should know by now what happens when he enters the realm of America politics, where he doesn't belong.

by Anonymousreply 155July 14, 2018 4:42 PM

R153 is right. And not everybody here is American.

R155, This thread is about Sam being GAY, the bearding and how these gay actors are still forced to closet.

by Anonymousreply 156July 14, 2018 4:55 PM

R155 right because he is an actor he is not entitled to have an opnion about politics because pleasing fans is his job? Fuck this. Of course he is allowed to have an opinion on politics that affect the world and he is right to address it too. It's not ok to be closeted but it is ok to pretend to ignore right wing homophobic xenophbic idiots like Trump? When trying to make this society a better place for everyone and striving for equality, when love is love, the bigger picture is that politics that affect us all matter too. No matter your sexuality, no matter your nationality, no matter your profession. It is the duty of every decent human being.

by Anonymousreply 157July 14, 2018 5:19 PM

every person on this earth that has the right to criticize US and it's politics. What we do/did affects the entire world. If you believe that others have no right to talk about our politics you are in for one big awakening. This is one of the problems with some of the people in the US. they think they are better than all the people of other countries. They are wrong. They are in no way superior.

by Anonymousreply 158July 14, 2018 5:26 PM

R155 No, any response by any random person was not asked for. A tweet by Sam or any other cast member was asked for. I'll refresh your memory:

--R121 said: "neither he nor the cast have ever tweeted anti-American sentiments." --R133 said: "yes they have" --R136 said: "I'm sorry but please show me one anti-US message." [meaning by the CAST] --R147 said: "here is just one example" [which is not from any cast member, but instead a random fan]

Neither Sam nor any other cast member have said anything against the US or Americans. Being anti-conservative is NOT the same thing as being anti-American.

by Anonymousreply 159July 14, 2018 5:38 PM

R158 indeed

R159 I partly agree but then at the end of your post you make it seem like being anti american is something bad. Like R158 said, americans are not in any way better than any other country. FFS a third of your population is living in poverty which practically makes it a third world country compared to western europe. Not saying it's all good here but the whole superiour US attitude I don't get.

by Anonymousreply 160July 14, 2018 6:03 PM

hmmm.... anyone see Sam's comment to this vid on IG? he calls it a porno because of all the flesh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161July 14, 2018 6:12 PM

So many ugly homophobic Nazi fraus on here, trying to out this guy.

by Anonymousreply 162July 14, 2018 7:41 PM

'This thread is about Sam being GAY, the bearding and how these gay actors are still forced to closet. '

This sounds like it was written by someone with an IQ of 80.

God forbid that the thread veers off into actually discussing something real instead of this straight guy's non existent gayness and bearding.

by Anonymousreply 163July 14, 2018 7:43 PM

Obviously nothing to talk about in Shamzieland....So MT is back

by Anonymousreply 164July 14, 2018 7:57 PM

The pudgy, drug-addled Spaz troll contradicts herself at R162 and R163.

[quote]So many ugly homophobic Nazi fraus on here, trying to out this guy.

[quote]God forbid that the thread veers off into actually discussing something real instead of this straight guy's non existent gayness and bearding.

So, which is it? If you're so sure he's straight it shouldn't matter. What happened? Did your aliases stop playing with you on the Subluxation Saga thread?

by Anonymousreply 165July 14, 2018 8:11 PM

R161 Good catch. Valbo clinches it with his 'stache porn joke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166July 14, 2018 8:22 PM

Big tell! Your average straight guy wouldn't go right to making porn jokes about guys showing skin at the gym.

by Anonymousreply 167July 14, 2018 8:42 PM

The OP is a rancid 62 year old frau who also believes Harry Styles and Simon Cowell are gay.

by Anonymousreply 168July 14, 2018 9:10 PM

R168 Aww, boo hoo hoo. The OP messed with your psycho-fan Larrie obsession, you homophobic sociopath. This thread is not violating any rules but your Queer Enby threads got zapped. Only a sick loser gets off on cyberstalking, harassing and doxing disabled, mentally ill people and their children. Go fuck yourself and cunt out on your hate threads, rodent.

by Anonymousreply 169July 14, 2018 9:49 PM

So it appears TB is still in NC. Maybe we can be done with the this gig.

by Anonymousreply 170July 14, 2018 10:17 PM

[quote]Big tell! Your average straight guy wouldn't make porn jokes about guys.

R167 Fixed it.

by Anonymousreply 171July 14, 2018 11:38 PM

[quote]So it appears TB is still in NC. Maybe we can be done with the this gig.

EXACTLY. Aaaaand this is why the SHAMzie homophobic trolls are back to this thread and are insulting us again......xd

The usual suspects.........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172July 14, 2018 11:49 PM

Loving this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173July 15, 2018 12:21 AM

R172 Looks like Purv and her sock accounts are still conveniently ignoring the “mystery blonde” replacement beard featured prominently in Just Jared that I bought and paid for.

by Anonymousreply 174July 15, 2018 12:32 AM

R159 I stand corrected. Sorry, but I'm out enjoying life this weekend. Unfortunately I blocked every one of the OL assholes. If you want to see their crap, you can go on your own. And, for the record, go ahead and bash the US all you want. If that's what floats your boat. But, actors need to be cognizant of the fact they are insulting half of their fans, and their brand can suffer. Ask Kathy Griffin. Peter Fonda. And, you can have pride in country without thinking nobody is above you. So cut it with the speculation. And when I'm wrong, I say I'm wrong. Back to topic. Sam is gay. Hope he comes out of the closet. Where is the beard? You know, repeat mode.

by Anonymousreply 175July 15, 2018 12:32 AM

You need to chill, R175. Criticizing certain leaders is not necessarily criticizing the whole nation.

by Anonymousreply 176July 15, 2018 12:41 AM

R176 Yes, I'm aware. The US has a proud history of criticising its Presidents. It's expected. No problem. But when it's your country and her citizens, feathers will be ruffled. As I said before, gay Sam who should come out of the closet (for the sake of staying on topic) throws shade, resulting in more mud slinging, hardly promoting the unity he claims to be so interested in restoring.

by Anonymousreply 177July 15, 2018 2:22 AM

R172 The doubt is pouring in now. The SHAMzies are in full panic mode. They should be panicked. They're actually claiming her H2O skiing IG was rigged by MM in order to fool fans away from their real romance because SH and TB need their privacy and all. Apparently, this stunt was pulled on some St. Lucia trip the two went on together as well. (eyes rolling) New flash, real HW couples, regardless of any harassment, are out and proud. Just like these two in R173 should be or should have been until the shaming took over.. What a horrendous sad stupid waste.

by Anonymousreply 178July 15, 2018 6:23 AM

R177 Your Trumpism is showing. I'm a US citizen and Sam was absolutely within his rights using his OWN platform to promote inclusion and diversity, which is a unifying message which is what America is supposed to stand for. It's a sad and profound statement that you consider his message to be "mud slinging".

by Anonymousreply 179July 15, 2018 6:25 AM

The Shamzies privacy arguments make no sense since the TB and Sam made several public appearances before to keep the supposed hetero relationship on the front burner with the fandom. TB must be playing hardball to get a better payday or Sam has had enough. Hoping for the latter.

by Anonymousreply 180July 15, 2018 6:29 AM

[quote]The doubt is pouring in now. The SHAMzies are in full panic mode. They should be panicked. They're actually claiming her H2O skiing IG was rigged by MM in order to fool fans away from their real romance because SH and TB need their privacy and all.

Years ago, Robsten tinhatters claimed the same, that Rob and Kristen needed to fool fans away to protect their imaginary 'family', lol

The Liar SHAMzie Troll is deleting comments and laughing at her panicked minions.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181July 15, 2018 6:40 AM

R175 If unfollowing/blocking the cast is what works for you, then that's what you should do. I've done that. I quit following Taylor Swift and several other celebrities after they came out supporting Trump. I refuse to spend money on Mel Gibson movies due to his racial rants. I haven't eaten at Chick-Fil-A due to the president/CEO of that company, Dan Cathy, making nasty comments about gay marriage years ago. Same with Papa John's a year and a half ago due to racist comments (and evidenced again this week).

by Anonymousreply 182July 15, 2018 7:31 AM

R173 they did look so cute together. What a difference with TB.

R178 Couldn't agree more. Everytime Heughan catches a plane he is spotted by at least one fan. I don't even understand why shamzies think he could travel completely under the radar to go on romanic holidays and visit someone in secret.

by Anonymousreply 183July 15, 2018 7:43 AM

Also the shamzies seem to believe nabreu the celebchaser confirmed TB took this photo. She hasnremoved some comments I see now....the question whether TB to the photo and her own answer seem to be gone. I'm sure TB took the photo of nabreu and Justin Theroux too. right. Isn't this the same person who was on a photo with him last time he was in NY and someone asked her the same question about TB on IG?

What's next? seriously, this PR is simply too pathetic for someone who is working hard to be taken seriously as an actor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184July 15, 2018 8:02 AM

R184 sorry guys for the errors, having a fight with my phone: *has removed *TB took the photo

by Anonymousreply 185July 15, 2018 8:05 AM

r184 lol Those women are delusional. That "fan" is a celebrity stalker, nothing to do with TB. Meanwhile Sam is busy doing interview in NY. The premier is on 25th so there's time for more PR BS.

by Anonymousreply 186July 15, 2018 8:15 AM

“So happy to finally meet you?” WTF! She’s been photographed with him before and pulled to same stunt (i.e. that TB took the photo) to drive traffic (crazy Shamzie traffic but traffic nonetheless) to her IG page. She’s a celebrity chaser trying to gain SM influencer status. If TB had been in the vicinity, it would have been so easy to snap a picture to prove that she was there. The fact that TB was nowhere in sight around Sam’s birthday and when he was running the two marathons has given me a little bit of hope that his bearding days as over. TB simply raised more speculation about Sam’s sexuality because, if he was hetero, he could have done much better for himself. TB dragged his image down. JA evidently went dumpster diving to find her.

by Anonymousreply 187July 15, 2018 8:31 AM

I really love it, when a non-sighting of TB is the proof, that "Samzie is still going strong". Just for the records, updated: Less than 12 hours since September, aka ten months, zero since February (where only that probably photoshopped beer pic oft them besides exists, TB IG story from the grooming and the probably also manipulated pic with TB and the stylists). So, the glorious couple was not in the same place in the last five months.

I am also not sure, whether TB still has got the condo in LA. She spends a lot of time in NC and hat her parents place.

by Anonymousreply 188July 15, 2018 8:47 AM

R187 ok thanks, I thought I had seen a photo of Sam and the celebstalker before....that's why I asked. More bad PR. I can't believe they are doing this "fan thing" again, have some self respect Sam. You don't need this type of PR and you don't need to please the shamzies.

by Anonymousreply 189July 15, 2018 8:48 AM

TB never misses a photo opportunity or the chance to bolster her SM numbers by dropping hints. If she’d been near Sam was that photo with the celebrity stalker (I think this is her third “accidental” meeting with Sam which suggests on the balance of probabilities that someone in JA’s agency calls her to give Sam’s location). Re TB, how many times has she used old photos (cough, Switzerland trip with Billy) and tried to pass them off as current shots when pretending to be in proximity to Sam. Then there was posting footage of a rugby match on the wrong day (those time zones can be confusing when you’ve bleached your hair too often) etc. She’s a con artist who has profited from homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 190July 15, 2018 10:21 AM

Probably, Sam stylist Melissa took that pic. It's not the same stalker but Purv has tried the same PR stunt .........aaaaand she has been busted xd

This celeb staker always uses the same emojis for every single comment left in her posts. It doesn't mean a 'confirmation' as P has said.

[quote]perfectlovebouquetblog said : That fan always uses the same emoticons -yes, the thumbs up- to compliment ALL THE PEOPLE who post a reply on her pics. It doesn’t mean a confirmation at all.

[quote]bondi-oldgirl said: It’s not entirely clear if she is responding to the complements or to the question. She used the same emojis back to folk who complemented her on the pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191July 15, 2018 11:17 AM

[quote]This celeb staker always uses the same emojis-thumbs up- for every single comment left in her posts.It doesn't mean a confirmation at all.

Here's the proof.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192July 15, 2018 11:22 AM

That celeb stalker using the same emojis again with a different poster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193July 15, 2018 11:25 AM

Can the PR be any shittier? Where's the popcorn. I wonder what's next oh and pass me the whiskey too.

by Anonymousreply 194July 15, 2018 11:33 AM

r194. I do not think, that those celebraty hunters are PR driven in this case. Date and place of the Dump movie's PR Interviews where published on several SM. So just hang around long enough in front of the hotel and you will spot one of the actors.

by Anonymousreply 195July 15, 2018 11:58 AM

If only JA spent as much time promoting Sam’s acting skills as she has promoting his beard. Perhaps then, Emmy voters etc might take him a bit more seriously. Hard to do so when he’s participating in planned pap walks and immature SM shenanigans with a D-lister actress. After seeing the last two episodes of OL S1, I thought he was an exciting acting talent. Now when I see any pictures of him, I automatically associate him with the trashy beard (seriously, was it bargain basement week when they hired her?), the bullying intergalactic senile wanker and his creepy SM “manager” (term used very loosely). Those negative images overwhelm the positive impression that I once had of Sam. Hard to take someone seriously who has such toxic leeches as “friends”.

by Anonymousreply 196July 15, 2018 12:00 PM

The three million hashtags on the post are suspicious too. Who does that?

by Anonymousreply 197July 15, 2018 12:27 PM

R197 famewhores/cheap PR shills???

I wonder what was in the fed ex parcel Sam had in his hand.

by Anonymousreply 198July 15, 2018 1:10 PM

R179 It's what we DO stand for. It's what we have stood for since inception and will continue regardless of who is at the helm. America is its people, not any one individual. Pride in ones country is not Trumpism. I have been proud many years, through every president. I expect those here feel the same about their homelands. And yet again, gay Sam can throw shade, but is not above critisizm. May I add, that sounds like a bit of Samsieism showing. No worries, I once worshipped him too but came to realize, as many have here, he lives a inaithentic double life. I can't respect that. Plus, the show sucks. After S1, all downhill.

by Anonymousreply 199July 15, 2018 1:10 PM

R199 I don't see why you interpret Sam's tweet as him disliking/insulting Americans in general because of Trump's presidency. His tweet doesn't say that Americans can't be proud of their nation either. A president or prime minister does however represent his/her country in politics worldwide. Can't pretend that a political leader in a democracy is not elected by his/her people. But obviously not everybody voted for the winner. I do agree that Sam seems to have become a more inauthentic person since the bearding started and it doesn't become him.

by Anonymousreply 200July 15, 2018 1:24 PM

r199. Just a small reminder. There are also a lot of people from Europe posting here. We are not one nation (by the way, the US are for us viewers from the other side of the pond a very divided country nowadays) but we are round about 742 mio.

And even you are a proud american, we have also the right express our opinion about the actual POTUS. This includes gay actor Sam Heughan as well.

by Anonymousreply 201July 15, 2018 1:25 PM

R201 very true. Everyone is entitled to a (political) opinion

by Anonymousreply 202July 15, 2018 1:26 PM

R102 I believe that's what I said. Anyone certainly has the freedom to say their piece. With that, we must remember there can be consequences, particularly for those who depend on the general public to make a living. That's all. Back to gorgeous, but inauthentic gay Sam Heughan.

by Anonymousreply 203July 15, 2018 1:54 PM

R203 You do have a point as in that many of Sam's fans are middle aged (American)housewives from the Gabaldon cult and might not at all appreciate a tweet like that but on the other hand I believe at least this was an honest tweet and also since his PR is already so bad this is not going to make that much of a difference. not for one second I believe being in the closet makes him happy. He is looking extremely tired again....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204July 15, 2018 2:31 PM

Tired $hmired. Pulllea$e! $$$Sunday $$$Sam is modeling at least three product$ in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 205July 15, 2018 2:44 PM

r205 Of course he's modeling. Every actor does it, completely normal

by Anonymousreply 206July 15, 2018 2:50 PM

R206 Not all actors do it to the extent that Heughan does. His crass commercialism was OTT and evident from the start. At some level, he's no better than the beard and the celebstalker, trying desperately to make bank on SM.

by Anonymousreply 207July 15, 2018 2:55 PM

Whenever people start feeling sorry for Heughan, I feel compelled to object. Come on! He's in NYC doing press for his upcoming movie and relaxing in his cushy hotel bed getting ready to watch the World Cup and Wimbledon. Don't weep for the guy, FFS.

by Anonymousreply 208July 15, 2018 3:05 PM

r207 I don't see a problem. If I'm paid to do it, I'd do it as well.

by Anonymousreply 209July 15, 2018 3:12 PM

R209, not saying it's a problem, just observing the reality. Speaking of the World Cup...

Related: Attempting to pass for straight by masculinizing one's body is another lens into the pride/shame dichotomy.

[quote]In the context of the interview, which chronicled Tovey’s physical transformation from “a little scared, skinny rat” who was knifed on a train when he was 18 to the bulked-up actor who was then playing a “gnarly, red-cheeked outdoorsman” in BBC’s Banished, the comments felt like a tone-deaf admission of the perks of passing for straight. Moreover, they inadvertently keyed into what makes that muscled masculinity such a powerful weapon: It encourages you to think that the “unique quality” other people think you have is something other than your ability to pass. “Like queer identity itself,” Linda Schlossberg argues in her introduction to Passing: Identity and Interpretation in Sexuality, Race, and Religion, “passing can be experienced as a source of radical pleasure or intense danger; it can function as a badge of shame or a source of pride.” And, as Jason and Tovey himself remind us, it’s often hard to discern between the two.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210July 15, 2018 3:21 PM

R209 there isn't a problem if it morally suits you and if it makes you happy. He doesn't look like it does though

by Anonymousreply 211July 15, 2018 3:21 PM

Do people water ski in Manhattan? TB hasn't been anywhere near him since that embarrassing show of rolling up the red carpet when they were done VF fiasco. Also if Purv says it, rest assured it's a lie.

by Anonymousreply 212July 15, 2018 3:31 PM

r212 no, it's too hard to water ski on dry land but they do water ski in the waters around Manhattan

by Anonymousreply 213July 15, 2018 6:46 PM

[quote] TB hasn't been anywhere near him since that embarrassing show of rolling up the red carpet when they were done VF fiasco. Also if Purv says it, rest assured it's a lie.

Exactly. Purv and her lies are being exposed in several Outlander sites:

[quote]That fan is wearing the same clothes as the pics with justin thereaux and Katherine Heigl. Same day just posted later. Did mm take all their photos? LMAO.

[quote]Sam is 6’4”. Whoever took that photo is about 6’ tall.

NOT MM ;)

[quote]It’s her new “source”, since she clearly has no fucking clue what is actually going on. She can always say the DM gave her bad intel.

Not even Purv's minions believed her last night when she posted that BS about MM being the one took the pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214July 15, 2018 7:32 PM

so a celebstalker having a very pubic SM profile sends an already public post as a DM, the sources of Purv are truly significant(eyes rolling)

by Anonymousreply 215July 15, 2018 7:43 PM

R208 Exactly! SH doesn't give one single shit about any of this. Sam is about Sam and only Sam. That's HW for ya. He's happily made his bed in it. Hope he gets everything he wants. Can't say I wouldn't have done the same. Good on him. But FFS, Sam, stay the hell away from any beard. You look like a fucking idiot with them. If you're going to play the HW game, do it on your own.

by Anonymousreply 216July 15, 2018 10:10 PM

Sam wants to be Bond and his good friend Amy thinks the same.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217July 16, 2018 1:01 AM

If Sam doesn’t slow down on all his self promotion fans will be sick of him before he ever gets a chance for Bond. The way he’s been pushing how much he wants to be 007 for what - five years now? Jeez

by Anonymousreply 218July 16, 2018 2:45 AM

Ronda Schmidt @fiftiesteacher

[quote]So really.....is Sam gay or not? Just an advocate for? Admire his work but just wondered.

Ross Morrell @MrRoss86

[quote]Replying to @fiftiesteacher @chrisazzopardi and 4 others Yes, he is, Rhonda. But he doesn't talk about it in public. And we choose to respect that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219July 16, 2018 4:25 AM

R217 Why not.? Hard shoes to fill, but he deserves the chance. He'd be great. He'll have to get in line though.

by Anonymousreply 220July 16, 2018 5:03 AM

R219 I'm not interested in destroying the guy, but what I can't condone is the closeting and the ridiculous PR charades with TB, with any beard. Lying is not ok. The shaming of the LGBT community is not ok. It all needs to stop. SH has the right to keep in sexuality private, but it's not ok to play the fans for fools. SH has been misguided by his PR team from the beginning. Walk that red carpet alone if you have to, but stop the games. You're perfectly fine and loved on your own, Sam. You'd be surprised by how many would stick by your side if you actually came out. It wouldn't matter and you'd be happier. Oh well, you're a grown man and have made your choices. Good luck...

by Anonymousreply 221July 16, 2018 5:18 AM

R221 Right? The showmance and bearding backfired and made him look like a tool, and this year he stayed silent during Pride Month, but today he was on Twitter passionately advocating for free speech. Is he finally growing a pair?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222July 16, 2018 5:43 AM

I was shocked he replied to that fan. Not like him at all. Maybe it's the PA?

by Anonymousreply 223July 16, 2018 6:02 AM

R220 Agree, Heughan's a stretch, so who do we like for the next 007? My money's on McAvoy for bringing depth and dimensionality to the role...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224July 16, 2018 6:10 AM

R222 thanks for the link. I don’t know what Sam was talking about on his Twitter but the fans replying are nuts. They think he and Cait are the most ethically pure people on the planet, dispite the fact that they engaged in a heavyweight showmance to scam their loyal followers.And then there’s the bearding fiasco

by Anonymousreply 225July 16, 2018 6:25 AM

r225 I guess some fans think these are Jamie and Claire's twitter accounts, not Sam and Caitriona's. Scary stuff.

by Anonymousreply 226July 16, 2018 6:33 AM

r224. As I really adore Sam, but he will never be Bond. To much more manly looking better actors out there.

by Anonymousreply 227July 16, 2018 9:34 AM

r227 Of course he'll never be. His ambition is laughable.

by Anonymousreply 228July 16, 2018 10:03 AM

I see we are back to no support and ripping Sam apart. you people just keep going around in circles. isn't there someone else you can pick on for a while?

by Anonymousreply 229July 16, 2018 10:21 AM

I see the troll who thinks she is Sam's mom has returned too R229.

R226 couldn't have put it better myself

R219 Thanks for sharing, what I don't get is that you say that you respect his decision to not talk about his sexuality but are trying to out him online. I think instead for you it was never casual sex with him, you fell hard for Sam and it hurts that for him it wasn't anything more.

I'd like to see Henry Cavill as bond or Sam. Doesn't matter which one to me. I like Cavill's flair and I think Sam could make Bond a little bit less of a flat character. Maybe one of them could be 007 and the other one could play the bondgirl/boy. It would be nice to see a non hetero Bond fling.

by Anonymousreply 230July 16, 2018 10:37 AM

I wonder how he would feel if we flew a baby balloon of William Shatner over HW? Same type of guy as Trump, yet Sam calls him a friend. Whatever suits his ambitions.

by Anonymousreply 231July 16, 2018 10:43 AM

I don’t see Sam as Bond either. On screen, small and large, I saw a stage actor, sometimes a little too exaggerated in expression, projection, movement and emoting. He was trained for stage and it shows.

by Anonymousreply 232July 16, 2018 10:45 AM

R231 agree something doesn't add up here. I think his attitude is kind of ambivalent. Reading the tweet, I just feel that if he doesn't like to be silenced or controlled why does he let his management do this to him. The bearding etc. Lack of integrity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233July 16, 2018 11:01 AM

R233. No it doesn't add up. Don't advocate for antibullying, then allow it or don't call out the worst offenders. He seems to only lash out when exposed for doing what he claims to be against. Wants it both ways.

by Anonymousreply 234July 16, 2018 12:39 PM

R243 very true. I do feel disappointed though

by Anonymousreply 235July 16, 2018 1:03 PM

Sorry I meant R234

by Anonymousreply 236July 16, 2018 1:04 PM

This is so funny, you fraus are desperate for TB to turn up so you can all scream about how terrible she is. Without her, you have no conversation.

by Anonymousreply 237July 16, 2018 1:31 PM

[quote]This is so funny, you fraus are desperate for TB to turn up so you can all scream about how terrible she is. Without her, you have no conversation.

R237 This is so funny, [the conversation has moved on to Bond, Heughan's free speech TW comments and a guy who claims to have fucked him but] you are desperate for TB to turn up so you [and your sock accounts] can all scream about how [wonderful] she is. Without her, you have no conversation.

Fixed it, PurvScilla.

by Anonymousreply 238July 16, 2018 3:52 PM

Thanks R238

by Anonymousreply 239July 16, 2018 4:42 PM

[quote]I was shocked he replied to that fan. Not like him at all. Maybe it's the PA?

I thought it was interesting that he also said yesterday that his Twitter account was "a representation of who I am." Okay, but as someone said upthread, you can't have it both ways. Some people actually say what they mean on Twitter. Also, the truth has a funny way of coming out on Twitter because it's so easy to tweet impulsively. Bottom line: Even actors have to take off their masks at the end of the day. If they don't or they can't, there's a bigger problem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240July 16, 2018 6:21 PM

R240 no can't have it both ways but he seems to be trying. Yes impulsive tweets or drunk ones in Sam's case....I have wondered on more than one occation if he was drinking and tweetin'.

by Anonymousreply 241July 16, 2018 6:42 PM

Please, let Sam decide. Let him do whatever he wants. Let him fuck or get fucked by whomever he wants. Let him live his life, let him work.

by Anonymousreply 242July 16, 2018 6:59 PM

R242 a group of people giving their opinions onDL is really not going to affect this man’s life or career. Any sane(?) person posting here knows that

by Anonymousreply 243July 16, 2018 7:44 PM

R242 WTF? Who’s keeping him from getting laid or working? Himself, maybe; he appears to be his own worst enemy.

by Anonymousreply 244July 16, 2018 7:49 PM

R242, so what happened between you two, Ross? You're obviously here trolling since Part 32 trying to stir the pot. Maybe it's time for an explanation.

by Anonymousreply 245July 16, 2018 7:51 PM

Ahem. Sorry to interrupt you. Just to sort it out:

1. Sam doing press stuff for this deplorable bad movie in NY. Selling his soul for that. Nothing to complain about, this is called being professional.

2. Meanwhile Balfe and the rest of the cast doing a two days con in LV trying to hold the shit together.

3. Meanwhile our MT posts her daydreams: Pool party, sushie...

4. Meanwhile Ross approved on his TW that Sam is gay....

5. ...and.

6. Enjoy it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246July 16, 2018 8:14 PM

R244 he sure is...well put

R245 Time for Ross to spill his beans indeed.

R246 Nice summary;) oooh he is gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 247July 16, 2018 8:27 PM

R242 is also R35/R40 /R108 and clearly contradicting himself. We'll forgive the ambivalence but we won't be controlled or silenced, and apparently, neither will Heughan. Also, we don't need testimonials to confirm that Heughan is gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248July 16, 2018 9:14 PM

R246, nice. Sam looks best clean-shaven and I think he'd agree.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249July 16, 2018 9:26 PM

Related: Gossip? Rumors? Hearsay? Turns out, Scotty Bowers's claims about how he procured for closeted stars during Hollywood's Golden Age are true and substantiated...

[quote]Mr. Tyrnauer — curious about the answers, as well as the notion of Mr. Bowers as a missing link in L.G.B.T.Q. history — decided to find out. He trailed Mr. Bowers for more than two years and found now-elderly men willing to talk on camera about working as gay prostitutes. He turned up supporting evidence (photos, explicit Super 8 footage from 1965) and filmed Liz Smith, the late gossip columnist, confirming the lesbianism of Ms. Hepburn, a longtime friend. His conclusion? “It all adds up,” said Mr. Tyrnauer, whose previous films include “Valentino: The Last Emperor” (2008).

[quote]Mr. Tyrnauer, who will follow up “Scotty” in October with “Studio 54,” another documentary that deals with queer history and excess, knows that a lot of what Mr. Bowers has to say is pretty shocking — even nearly 34 years after Rock Hudson’s death from AIDS and 59 years after “Hollywood Babylon” was first published. And that is part of Mr. Tyrnauer’s point.

[quote]“The sexual proclivities of some of the biggest stars of that era — Cary Grant, in particular — were well known to the town’s insiders,” Mr. Tyrnauer said over coffee at the Beverly Wilshire hotel. “But people still gasp. That says so much about the enduring power of the Hollywood myth machine." He added: “Telling an alternate history of Hollywood through a lens of one of its great unsung characters is a worthwhile thing to do. Scotty also fills in a lot of the blanks and spaces in the history of the L.G.B.T.Q. movement.”

[quote]“Scotty is the through line of sex and sexuality in the second half of the 20th century — touching every theme from his dealings with Dr. Kinsey, to the rise of gay communities in the big cities, to the dark days of the vice squad,” Mr. Tyrnauer said. In his view, he added, Mr. Bowers is nothing short of “a visionary in a world where we now accept doing your own thing in the realm of sexuality as nothing to be ashamed of.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250July 16, 2018 10:25 PM

Glad Sam has come out, the future is his

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251July 17, 2018 1:53 AM

R251 You forgot to say "BWHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH." We're disappointed, troll. Fuck off, now.

by Anonymousreply 252July 17, 2018 2:06 AM

R252 What a rude frau, you kiss your crotch fruit with that mouth? Sam has just come out, go do a search, if your sausage fingers can type without you having a stroke

by Anonymousreply 253July 17, 2018 2:09 AM

[quote]Time for Ross to spill his beans indeed.

[quote]Meanwhile Ross approved on his TW that Sam is gay....

[quote]R219 Ross Morrell @MrRoss86 Replying to @fiftiesteacher @chrisazzopardi and 4 others Yes, he is, Rhonda. But he doesn't talk about it in public. And we choose to respect that.

I don't think that Sam dares to talk in ET about his (real) worst breakups ......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254July 17, 2018 2:14 AM

Wait, so this Ross respects that Heughan doesn't talk about being gay in public so he'll do it for him? Lol ok.

by Anonymousreply 255July 17, 2018 3:35 AM

SO what’s up with this Ross guy? Someone on Twitter retweeted Ross’ reply to Rhonda about Sam not talking publicly about being gay....to Sam.

Then the lady outed one of his pics as some actor named Ivan Lupák?

by Anonymousreply 256July 17, 2018 3:37 AM

Wow!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257July 17, 2018 3:50 AM

This is strange...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258July 17, 2018 3:56 AM

Looks like Ivan Lupták (alias Ross Morrell) has been on DL before...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259July 17, 2018 4:09 AM

I am glad Sam has come out, he will be alot happier. And glad for his messed up fans who actually seem to hate his guts the way they criticize him, so good now they can get their own lives and leave him the fuck alone, finally. Maybe they can get a partner, or lose lotsa weight.

And glad Sammy is going back into theater

by Anonymousreply 260July 17, 2018 4:36 AM

R259, so he is from Prague.

And Outlander was filmed in Praque two years ago.......

by Anonymousreply 261July 17, 2018 4:49 AM

R257, you can smell Carol on Twitter's homophobia from a mile away....

Outlander fandom sucks.

by Anonymousreply 262July 17, 2018 5:01 AM

R262 Yeah, she's a real piece of work. Classic homophobic Gabaldon cultist.

by Anonymousreply 263July 17, 2018 5:09 AM

R263 Ummm, aren't all of these fuckwits either, ignorant as fuck of gay people, OR homophobic as fuck? In any case no idea why their are shitting up a gay mans message board with their endless fucking nonsense. Fraus gotta frau and shit up everywhere, well these cunts seemingly do

by Anonymousreply 264July 17, 2018 5:15 AM

They do suck! No wonder he won’t come out..I’m curious how many of these ridiculous “sleuths” would support him if he did...

by Anonymousreply 265July 17, 2018 5:28 AM

R251/R253/R260/R264 Our foulest troll is now banging on about how "Sam has just come out" (Hint: He was already out). Ostensibly, this ingenious ruse (with its conspicuous omission of corroborating evidence) is designed to make us lose interest in any further discussion of Heughan's closeted homosexuality. Newsflash: I was just sent a DM of Purv's pool party, this weekend...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266July 17, 2018 5:57 AM

SpazPurvMuso’s gotta shill shill shill! Frau frau frau! Cunt cunt cunt! BWA HA HA!

by Anonymousreply 267July 17, 2018 6:15 AM

r265 Look what happened after his Trump retweet. Now imagine the same but 100 times worse if he comes out....

by Anonymousreply 268July 17, 2018 7:17 AM

R254 As usual Sam tries to avoid any type of relationship questions

R268 the hardcore cult of Gabaldon fans won't like it, like said before they can't see Sam is not Jamie. Nevertheless this is no reason to stay in the closet, cause a storm Sam. You can be a role model. Also it is my opinion that he doesn't need those fans anyway. He'll not do OL forever, has his companies etc.

by Anonymousreply 269July 17, 2018 8:29 AM

R266 hahaha brilliant pic and yes it's pathetic how our troll seems to change "tactics".

by Anonymousreply 270July 17, 2018 8:31 AM

There are some annoying twats on the Kate McKinnon L Chat thread that insist Sam is straight lol.

by Anonymousreply 271July 17, 2018 9:18 AM

even on the McKinnon chat they can't accept him being gay? that's pretty sick.....she's out and proud but her fans are still being homophobic towards others? or are these OL fans?

by Anonymousreply 272July 17, 2018 9:43 AM

r272 Why would McKinnon fans care about Sam? Probably OL fans

by Anonymousreply 273July 17, 2018 10:03 AM

R263 R265 When Sam was cast to play Jamie Fraser, the very first questions these Outlander stans asked Diana Gabaldon were "Is he gay?" "Why you have chosen agay actor to play the "King of Men?"

In 2013, British posters already knew about Sam being gay.....

[quote]"I’ve known he’s gay since right after he was cast. Many UK fans I befriended early know it and shared that information. They have family and friends who work on Outlander. Others knew of Sam beforehand. Even though crew/production/cast sign NDAs they do share gossip with people they are close too who wont talk openly. Back then everything was more accessible but once the show premiered. and was a huge success, the UK fans all shut up. It’s like a protective shield around Sam to help him keep it a secret. But the truth is out there. More recently, I found out that the brother of my fiance best friend hooked up with Sam in drama school. It was in the context of a casual discussion when both the brother and my guy were both in a Barbour store together. The brother mentioned it in passing after seeing Sam in the window and my guy told me because he knows I’m a fan of the show. It’s NBD in Scotland or the rest of the UK. It’s an open secret scenario."

by Anonymousreply 274July 17, 2018 12:40 PM

R274 And 4 years ago, these fans were asking in a People magazine article about him, why the bios that stated that Sam was gay had vanished.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275July 17, 2018 1:02 PM

R275 Says it all, doesn't it?

by Anonymousreply 276July 17, 2018 1:10 PM

R275 Good find. Yep, says it all. I wonder how he reconciles his Faustian bargain with his out and proud nephew. smh

by Anonymousreply 277July 17, 2018 4:04 PM

And now Ross TW account iis gone? For whatever reason.

by Anonymousreply 278July 17, 2018 4:19 PM

[quote][R254] As usual Sam tries to avoid any type of relationship questions

R269 Heughan laughs inappropriately when Theroux describes how crushed he was discovering his gf was cheating on him. He can't relate.

by Anonymousreply 279July 17, 2018 4:22 PM

[quote]And now Ross TW account iis gone? For whatever reason.

R278 We'll always have Prague.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280July 17, 2018 4:38 PM

r280 have a look at @chasing-frogs tw acct., there might be an answer to it.

by Anonymousreply 281July 17, 2018 4:54 PM

R279 very true and I honestly doubt if he has been in a serious relationship with any guy. So far Luke seems to have come closest.

R281 I can see that the insane OL middle aged housewives cult of Gabaldon reported him to Sam of all people LMAO, but what else? this surely can't be the reason he deleted his account? if there is any truth to his groupie story that he slept with Sam, it seems like he's really hurt by the fact it was nothing more than casual sex.

by Anonymousreply 282July 17, 2018 7:38 PM

R282 He behaved like a spurned lover, for sure. Also, he was out and proud and perhaps not so easily... dissuaded?

by Anonymousreply 283July 17, 2018 7:48 PM

R283 He does, no proof but it is what it seems and feels like. A broken heart will heal, still it doesn't seem a wise move to remove SM accounts when being an actor in Ross'case. But there surely is a pattern here. First Luke, then Duncan, now Ross.....

by Anonymousreply 284July 17, 2018 7:52 PM

I think his nephew doesn’t know who he is. Once his bio said bi. Then “used” to support bearding. Strange.

by Anonymousreply 285July 17, 2018 7:57 PM

R285 whose nephew?(sorry that I can't follow atm)

by Anonymousreply 286July 17, 2018 7:59 PM

I'm sure his nephew has had to change his bio because of all the nutcakes who insist on looking him up and then writing about him. poor kid has NO privacy because so many people put their nose in where it doesn't belong.

by Anonymousreply 287July 17, 2018 8:01 PM

R254 R258 R275 Aaaand the scrubbing continues...

Ross Morrell twitter account has vanished.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288July 17, 2018 8:07 PM

Regardless of whether someone “reported” Ross/Ivan to Sam, his tweet - “confirming” Sam’s sexuality, but, ya know, not speaking about it publicly because he respects his privacy wtf - tagged not only the woman to whom he responded, but also Sam, the LBQT reporter, Outlander, TSWDM, and the Heughligans. He self-reported. Oh, and someone who uses a fake name and/or photo is a totally believable source. If somebody put it on the Internet, it must be true.

by Anonymousreply 289July 17, 2018 8:13 PM

R289 Agree...... something stinks here.

R287 Not touching the kids. Not OK.... They don't ask for any of this bullshit.

R272 & R273 The TSWDM scripts writer was interviewed. He said he's never seen anything like the Sam'dom. They are approaching and bombarding this poor guy in every which way. In a very nice and professional way, he also said the fans were beyond weird and out of control. All he could do was shake his head.

R265 R268 R269 Sure fans would be lost. Their fantasy would be shattered. There's one fan who actually moved her ass from the US to Scotland to stalk Sam. That's is some scary shit. Can you imagine what'd she do? These types of fans don't matter though in the end. They don't last. It's the fans who embrace Sam, not his characters, in all his talent and gayness that would stick by his side. He'd be fine. Rough waters as first, but he'd be better in the end. Honesty and integrity pays off. He's be a fucking hero....a REAL hero.

by Anonymousreply 290July 17, 2018 8:33 PM

Something has changed.

The Samzies are quiet, the Samcaits are also running out of stuff.

Sam does his own thing.

We have an actor, who openly says, that he has slept with Sam. Why Ivan has deleted his SM account is another question.

For me, a lot oft things are summing up.

by Anonymousreply 291July 17, 2018 8:35 PM

I read on a shipper blog (can't find the post now) that years ago while filming the sex scenes in s1 Cairtriona and the directors had to teach Sam to use his elbows and arms in order not to crush her with his weight. I mean every hetero man knows that, right?

by Anonymousreply 292July 17, 2018 8:51 PM

It is just acting baby

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293July 17, 2018 8:51 PM

[R272] Why would McKinnon fans care about Sam? Probably OL fans

They only care about Sam because he's in that spy movie with Kate and Mila Kunis. I've been reading the McKinnon thread for years. It's entertaining shit show thread because a lot of discussion ends up being about people McKinnon works with or has worked with. A lot of them believe the Jimmy Fallon gay rumors, but with Sam they don't believe it. Those McKinnon do similar things with gossip on McKinnon co-stars. For example, they were unhappy when Alec Baldwin started playing Trump on SNL to Kate's Hilary and they kept bringing Baldwin's past scandals. Yet, many of them defended pervy Louis CK because Kate was a fan of his.

by Anonymousreply 294July 17, 2018 8:53 PM

r294 Do they say why they don't believe it? I'm always surprised when people don't see the obvious.

by Anonymousreply 295July 17, 2018 8:57 PM

R292 I assume every guy who is bi or hetero has had sex with a women in the missionary position so yes if this is true, that is strange.

by Anonymousreply 296July 17, 2018 9:01 PM

r292 Not saying that you're wrong, but could it be you're mixing something up? In S1, ep.7 the weddding, Jamie almost crushed Claire with his weight the first time, and she told him so, and then he did it right. It was on screen. But teaching Sam??? I mean he's not an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 297July 17, 2018 9:10 PM

r297 The first sex scene they filmed was from ep.9 - they shot out of order. I guess they had the convo at that time. I found it weird as well. I mean there's always porn, movies etc. It might be BS, but the shippers think it's very strange lololo

by Anonymousreply 298July 17, 2018 9:16 PM

r297. This line Claire says in the book.

by Anonymousreply 299July 17, 2018 9:18 PM

Yeah - I’ve never seen anything about anybody teaching Sam not to crush Caitriona while shooting sex scenes, but that is something taken directly from the books. Claire teaches Jamie to use his elbows. And the first scene they shot had Claire on top riding Jamie, so it wasn’t taught then, either. And I’ve never seen shippers discussing this, like ever.

by Anonymousreply 300July 17, 2018 9:19 PM

r300 Too bad I can't find it now, but it was in the context of him being gay (hypothetically). Not that they'd ever accept that.

by Anonymousreply 301July 17, 2018 9:23 PM

[quote]I think Sam being gay is a big thorn in promoters' sides right now with all the escalating chat; no Pride posts from Sam this year. Sad.

[quote]this year he stayed silent during Pride Month, but today he was on Twitter passionately advocating for free speech

[quote]still it doesn't seem a wise move to remove SM accounts when being an actor in Ross'case. But there surely is a pattern here. First Luke, then Duncan, now Ross.....

It's clear that there's something to hide, right?........;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302July 17, 2018 9:24 PM

r302 Yep

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303July 17, 2018 9:25 PM

Does anyone really think that Ross guy was for real??

by Anonymousreply 304July 17, 2018 11:14 PM

Look at you moronic swastika fraus squeaking over a twitter account with 22 followers, clearly set up by one of you to 'out' Sam.

by Anonymousreply 305July 17, 2018 11:26 PM

Troll is back here at R305 shilling for Hetero Heughan. Why? If he’s straight, it shouldn’t matter that some actor is claiming he’s gay. You don’t need nasty, abusive trolls to defend you if there’s nothing to defend. Trouble is, there’s no good explanation for Heughan’s nonexistent (scrubbed) relationship history, which Jennifer Allen clumsily tried to manufacture. Epic fail!

by Anonymousreply 306July 17, 2018 11:42 PM

Well this did not go as planned..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307July 17, 2018 11:52 PM

Hmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308July 18, 2018 12:07 AM

R398 Hah! I’m sure the trolls will be claiming that we wrote that tweet.

by Anonymousreply 309July 18, 2018 12:20 AM

Cutting to the chase - all Sam Heughan has to do, even this late in the day, is to clearly and publicly state, once and for all, 'I. Am. Not. Gay. (but thanks for the compliment blah blah blah)'. But he won't. That seems to be just a step too far. Instead there is scrubbing his history; PR game-playing; innuendo; Luke, Duncan disappearing from SM; showmance; cringeingly obvious fauxmance; Shatner, Camuso; even new dithering about endorsing Gay Pride (although he has since liked a couple of tweets such as Marina's - good to see). If he was straight he could have and would have said so a long time ago and saved himself all the baggage.

by Anonymousreply 310July 18, 2018 12:34 AM

[quote] But he won't. That seems to be just a step too far.

Well, yeah, because his family, friends, acting school mates and the entire UK theater community knows he’s gay and he’d be clearly lying outright.

by Anonymousreply 311July 18, 2018 1:37 AM

In other news...Heughan's best scene partner and drama school mate, Cree never disappoints...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312July 18, 2018 5:22 AM

Related: Hollywood homophobia and its cottage industry of traitorous leeches that feed off shaming, intimidating and exploiting their fellow gays is just another form of "conversion therapy" and needs to end.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313July 18, 2018 5:54 AM

Sam’s movie premiere is next week in L.A.

So, after days of being quiet in SM, the beard has started to post from Santa Monica -where she has probably been hidden while Sam was promoting TSWDM in NY. She was never with Sam in NY, though the SHAMzie trolls have been pathetically pretending otherwise in SM, using likes and emojis as 'proofs' of their 'epic and secret love that they want to protect and hide' from the evil fandom....lol

Here's the SHAMzie troll and her BS.

[quote] My other sources have varied, as I said. All I’m getting about Sam and Mackenzie is that they’re still dating. I guess we’ll find out next Wednesday during Sam’s premiere whether they will go public again, or will remain on the downlow and keep their relationship more private. We shall see…

it helps that her minions are not the brightest bulbs in the box.........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314July 18, 2018 6:17 AM

[quote]She was never with Sam in NY, though the SHAMzie trolls have been pathetically pretending otherwise in SM, using likes and emojis as 'proofs' of their 'epic and secret love that they want to protect and hide' from the evil fandom....lol

Because couples in love are highly motivated to keep it a secret... NOT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315July 18, 2018 6:55 AM

If he needs a date, she'll go with him. That doesn't mean she's the love of his life. It means she's a paid escort.

by Anonymousreply 316July 18, 2018 6:57 AM

Hey, why is everyone conveniently forgetting about me, the replacement beard? I wore modest hemlines, ducked my head demurely at the papz and comported myself in a dignified manner, which is more than I can say for my predecessor. Don't I get credit for my escort stint which was well-documented on Just Jared, and for playing against 'blonde bimbo' type?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317July 18, 2018 7:14 AM

r317 I bet that's the PA, who in fact can play the beard role as well

by Anonymousreply 318July 18, 2018 7:15 AM

I don't know if the Ross/Ivan guy was for real. No clue, maybe he is just a fan with a crush on Heughan. The suspicious thing is that he deleted his twitter account,makes you wonder.

R310 exactly.

R318 didn't someone on the previous thread suggest the PA was probably the lady who was with him at the marathons?

I sure want to see "Boy Erased", thanks for sharing the article.

by Anonymousreply 319July 18, 2018 7:20 AM

r319 I think that woman is a Starz PR in UK, but I can be wrong. It doesn't matter really. Heughan keeps his clothes for years, maybe it's the same with the beards

by Anonymousreply 320July 18, 2018 7:37 AM

r314 Oh no, wasnt there a big CONFIRMATION that TB was in NY with him? Remember that celebrity chaser woman. Wrong again, sucks. And now her sources have varied? Again, lol? Her minions must have had a brain-wash, it's not possible otherwise. And if TB shows up at the premiere, so what? She means nothing. What do we have so far: 2-3 times engaged, 2-3 times different engagement rings, 1-2 times wedding planned, 2 times pregnant. P. has to put more effort in her stories.

by Anonymousreply 321July 18, 2018 7:40 AM

love the way he looks here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322July 18, 2018 8:07 AM

R320 safe to say that anyone with half a brain can see it's all staged PR.

R321 well what goes around comes around, if you lie, stalk and manipulate nothing good can come of off it.

by Anonymousreply 323July 18, 2018 8:09 AM

Tickets to the premiere and after party of TSWDM can be brought so TB could still show up of her own volition. I certainly wouldn’t put it past her! She’s desparate to be famous. And, it’s not as if she has any personal dignity given the garbage she posts on SM. Her numbers are down, there’s no acting jobs in sight (bet she wishes that she’d stuck with Billy M rather than bearding for Sam) and she’s indistinguishable from every other airhead bleached blond in HW.

by Anonymousreply 324July 18, 2018 8:54 AM

The whole beard thing is pathetic. All it will do is direct people to the fact she is a beard. Not a good look for either. Dressing up a younger beard like an old bag lady won't help either. He can't pull it off convincingly. Purv has about five minions she cackles to with her made up sources and dm's.

by Anonymousreply 325July 18, 2018 1:34 PM

Still no steroids? anyway pretty intense and obsessive training....

R325 no he can't. Better walk the RC alone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326July 18, 2018 4:58 PM

R213 Can't wait. Russell Crowe's in this one..... I think.

My bet is that TB will show. (eyes rolling) Lots of opinions here and speculation. At this point, it's "good luck with that, buddy, and tell us how it works out for you." (SMH) Let the "love birds" fly off into the sunset for all I care. So stupid. See ya, Sam Heughan. You were great while you lasted. I miss the good'ole days with ya...

R315 Exactly... Why is this "super couple" so much more important? Oh ya, because they're not real! That's right! SMH....again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327July 18, 2018 5:31 PM

[quote] Why is this "super couple" so much more important? Oh ya, because they're not real!

R327 Exactly. They're banking on the fact that anyone desperate enough to believe Gabaldon's fantasy unicorn 'King of Men' character is plausible (and some troll even admitted to rereading Rapelander several times) would wolf down whatever half-baked relationship confection Jennifer Allen wanted to serve them on a cake platter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328July 18, 2018 6:04 PM

Fauxmances-R-Us!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329July 18, 2018 6:16 PM

Here we go guys . TB posts a pic announcing she’s in LA. Next day, Sam posts his gym pic also in LA. The innuendo begins and I wouldn’t be surprised if we get a pap walk soon. Zzzzzz...

by Anonymousreply 330July 18, 2018 6:26 PM

R330...I so hope NOT. I fear you could be right though.

R328 truth

by Anonymousreply 331July 18, 2018 6:37 PM

R328 Thank you!

R329 What's it like selling your lesbian soul to the devil?

R330 Of course, there will be a pap-walk & and RC-walk. This bullshit isn't ending anytime soon. Unfortunately, there are enough delusional fans out there who still believe this fantasy and lap this crap up. SH, you really sold out. What a fucking shame.

by Anonymousreply 332July 18, 2018 6:42 PM

Who cares what TB posts on her sm. She plays his fans like a fiddle. He won't escape the scrutiny this time if he is dumb enough to use her again. He is all about himself anymore anyways. His sm used to be unique and is now a bore. He has turned into an uninteresting HW wannabe. Get in line behind the thousands in front of you. He is doing everything in his power to garner female attention to deflect. His last IG photo shown here of his arm looks like a giant hemhorrhoid about to burst. Kind of like his head anymore.

by Anonymousreply 333July 18, 2018 6:52 PM

r333. If they grab TB out of the garbage pile again, he will be into the center of a shitstorm, he has never seen before. Remember the lines from the VF Party Desaster "even she has refused to be photographed with him on the RC"?

by Anonymousreply 334July 18, 2018 7:00 PM

R334 seems a likely scenario IF. Let's hope he won't. He could've done a papwalk in NY already.

by Anonymousreply 335July 18, 2018 7:15 PM

R333 & R334 You have excellent points, but the fans who live for this fantasy still outweigh followers that see it otherwise. The truth. I think his PR will try again. FFS, Sam........COME ON! Of course, you don't really give a shit anymore, do you..... Did you ever?

by Anonymousreply 336July 18, 2018 7:27 PM

I think he signaled the end of MM as his beard with the "mystery woman" red carpet pose/story in JJ. It was intentional -- no reason for JJ to have listed her as mystery woman. He communicates with SH and team, so she could have easily been identified. She wasn't because that wasn't the point (and no, she's not his PA). Sam is either going to fly solo for a while or bring in a new beard. He's moving up the food chain, and the gf's have an expiration date -- about 2 years. Clooney was always upgrading at about 2-year intervals. MM no longer benefist SH in any way, and he knows it.

by Anonymousreply 337July 18, 2018 7:35 PM

You guys LOVE the beard. Where would you be if he just came out and married a man? This thread is your lifeblood, you tragic saps.

by Anonymousreply 338July 18, 2018 7:48 PM

r338 If he came out we wouldn’t need the thread and trolls like you would have to go find somewhere else to spew your vitriol...

by Anonymousreply 339July 18, 2018 7:52 PM

Both of them in LA. Not a guaranteed pap walk, but yes, it's expected. The fact that we expect it says it all...

by Anonymousreply 340July 18, 2018 8:09 PM

Oh. I really would love and support a Duncan Lacroix and Sam Heughan marriage! Steven Cree, David Berry, Stanley Weber and Cesar Domboy (I always liked his name, especially when pronounced english) being the brides maid would be the icing on the cake.

r337. My thoughts too, I tend to predict, that nothing will happen, he has been in LA after the VF rolling up the RC mess, as far as I can remember and was not seen with her.

And yes, introducing the mystery blonde had a reason.

by Anonymousreply 341July 18, 2018 8:12 PM

r338 If he came out and married a man? Celebrating to High Heaven and volunteering to pay for the catering!! I have had the privilege of being 'Best Person' for six gay weddings since it was legalised in my country last year and every one of them has been an absolute joy. That is where I would be.

by Anonymousreply 342July 18, 2018 8:15 PM

r342. Yepp. So there are already two of us! May be we need starting a list, to keep the control over all the people, who want to attend.

by Anonymousreply 343July 18, 2018 8:24 PM

[quote]Here we go guys . TB posts a pic announcing she’s in LA. Next day, Sam posts his gym pic also in LA. The innuendo begins and I wouldn’t be surprised if we get a pap walk soon. Zzzzzz...

And of course, the sameTMZ reporter 'met' Sam at the airport .It's a pattern. I think the last time there was a staged pap walk......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344July 18, 2018 8:27 PM

you people are delusional. If he married Anyone do you think you would be invited???

by Anonymousreply 345July 18, 2018 8:28 PM

R340 Exactly..... They need this speculation and are banking on it. PR PR PR PR........it doesn't matter how they get attention.

by Anonymousreply 346July 18, 2018 8:50 PM

r345. Of course we will be invited. Did you not get a Christmas card last year? Well. If not, your chances are bad.

by Anonymousreply 347July 18, 2018 8:52 PM

This is all so pathetic.....don’t all of you have anything better to than sit around and vomit vitriol??

by Anonymousreply 348July 18, 2018 8:57 PM

r348 Obviously you have nothing better to do than lurk over here reading it....

by Anonymousreply 349July 18, 2018 9:09 PM

r349. And troll keeps us away from planning gay Sam Heughans wedding. Tsss...

by Anonymousreply 350July 18, 2018 9:13 PM

It's obvious that Sam's PR team called the TMZ reporter just like they did in July.

The PR fuckery is coming.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351July 18, 2018 9:24 PM

r351. I am getting more sure that nothing will happen what includes TB. Otherwise we would have had a sigthing in NY. He is in the US since one week. There was plenty of time to refresh the narrative.

We will probably see a pic Sam hooking up with Graham McTavish.

The snippets I have seen from his Press Tour for the stupid spy movie showed me a very insecured Sam, somebody was calling it "the new kid in school".

by Anonymousreply 352July 18, 2018 9:39 PM

r352 He's incredibly introverted and shy, so I;m not surprised.

by Anonymousreply 353July 18, 2018 10:05 PM

One for the road. Ans yes I know, that this pic is showing im character.

But worth a look at adorable gay actor Sam Heughan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354July 18, 2018 11:25 PM

Glad all the shills and PR team are here to keep mentioning TB probability for pap walk, sighting, etc. Obvious much?!

by Anonymousreply 355July 18, 2018 11:29 PM

And this one summ s it up. Never seen before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356July 18, 2018 11:31 PM

r355. Nothing will happen.

Of course something will happen. But it will not include TB 1.0.

by Anonymousreply 357July 18, 2018 11:46 PM

I can't found the YT clip of the play "Plague Over England" where Sam played one of his brave gay roles. Are they scrubbing youtube too?

Sam's PR team must be very busy these days......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358July 19, 2018 12:36 AM

I want to watch this clip 1000 times. They must be worried about his movie audience seeing it if it was scrubbed from you tube. Goes against his body building hetero image they are pushing. Wonder how he can live a lie pubically on a daily basis.

by Anonymousreply 359July 19, 2018 1:20 AM

Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 360July 19, 2018 1:22 AM

I found this copy of the clip on YT... for the time being.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361July 19, 2018 2:02 AM

[quote]The snippets I have seen from his Press Tour for the stupid spy movie showed me a very insecured Sam, somebody was calling it "the new kid in school".

R352 Ouch.

by Anonymousreply 362July 19, 2018 2:06 AM

R352 shy, introvert indeed, makes sense but in this case I also think he looks so uncomfortable because he's starstruck by his co stars. I think he feels a bit nervous being around the big kids so to speak.

So....is he still not on steroids you guys think?(see link)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363July 19, 2018 7:35 AM

r363 He's the least famous so he keeps his mouth shut. He's very different when he's promoting OL with Caitriona. They have fun, joke around because they've been working together for 5 years.

About the steroids - I don't know. He started preparing for that role in March. So isn't it possible to build the muscles for 4 months?

by Anonymousreply 364July 19, 2018 8:06 AM

R364 yes he keeps his mouth shut but also looks uncomfortable. He wants to fit in, I understand that.

He didn't start bulking up until after the marathons(end of may), still you could be right, maybe if you lift like crazy for a few weeks it is possible. I am not an expert at all on these things.

by Anonymousreply 365July 19, 2018 8:17 AM

One of the million interviews he did. I notice he's very calm and collected. And he realizes he's getting older. Caitriona said at the Vegas con that he rarely loses his cool or gets annoyed. I wonder if that's his nature or he works hard on his composure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366July 19, 2018 8:28 AM

R366 I think he is not easily off balance(seems that way anyway from previous interviews and I believe Cait on this as well) so the fact that he looks kind of nervous when interviewed with his co stars , I did not expect.

by Anonymousreply 367July 19, 2018 8:32 AM

R366 thanks. Around 3:00 he says he can get flustered around celebrities...

[quote]"I think sports people I get excited about and I turn into a bit of a fanboy."

In other words, men.

by Anonymousreply 368July 19, 2018 8:39 AM

I like that he mentioned women and their looks. I hate these double standards. His shyness is showing all the time. I think he'll try his luck in several movies and then he'll be happy to hide in UK and do smaller things.

by Anonymousreply 369July 19, 2018 8:49 AM

That interview @ R266 seemed like a tug-of-war. He's in this guarded, tight-lipped, sound byte mode, like he's afraid of going off script and blowing his cover. Contrast Theroux's relaxed, storytelling style that seems more thoughtful and genuine.

by Anonymousreply 370July 19, 2018 9:03 AM

**Sorry, I meant R366.

by Anonymousreply 371July 19, 2018 9:04 AM

r370 He just won't reveal who he really is or what his life is like. His private life is really under wraps. I can't imagine him telling some story like Theroux's. Work related - sure, MPC related - sure, his day-to- day life- taboo

by Anonymousreply 372July 19, 2018 9:09 AM

[quote]I think he'll try his luck in several movies and then he'll be happy to hide in UK and do smaller things.

R369 I don't think he'll go quietly, being "stubborn" by his own admission and seemingly hell bent on becoming a "a movie star," no matter what the cost.

by Anonymousreply 373July 19, 2018 9:11 AM

r373 If he fails, he'll give up. He was close once - before OL, it can happen again.

by Anonymousreply 374July 19, 2018 9:17 AM

R374 Never underestimate the dogged determination of a Taurus with Moon in Scorpio adding fierce ambition. He'll get there by hook or by crook.

by Anonymousreply 375July 19, 2018 9:25 AM

He's almost 40 and still at the game. Remember his seven failed auditions for GOT? SEVEN!!! If that didn't stop him...

by Anonymousreply 376July 19, 2018 9:31 AM

r375 r376 Good points, remains to be seen

by Anonymousreply 377July 19, 2018 9:39 AM

When both Kunis and the interviewer Kersti Flaa @ R366 commented that he posts his workouts on SM he acted surprised, "Do I?" WTF? Flaa asked if it was his account and he said, "Yes." Dude, get your story straight.

by Anonymousreply 378July 19, 2018 10:09 AM

It may not be a matter of Sam giving up, it may be more his age, talent and looks no longer being in the top percentile for roles as time moves forward. He could return to quality tv and theatre in the uk, this time with money in his pocket and be selective about the roles he takes. He does seem to be clued in to financial management, all his business decisions have been on point so far, which will give him freedom of choice later. No more scrabbling down the back of the sofa for rent money. Or he could retire from acting and persue a fitness/business career allowing freedom in his personal life too.

by Anonymousreply 379July 19, 2018 10:11 AM

R379 We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. I predict he won't go quietly and the roles he takes will get sillier and sillier.

by Anonymousreply 380July 19, 2018 10:17 AM

[quote]His shyness is showing all the time.

Uh, not if he's out jogging with his shirt off, according to Kunis.

by Anonymousreply 381July 19, 2018 10:23 AM

r381 She was joking, that;s why he said she was a good liar. Btw I want to see him as a villain, enough with the good boys

by Anonymousreply 382July 19, 2018 10:24 AM

sometimes I love you people. you can be so entertaining. Wrong, but entertaining

by Anonymousreply 383July 19, 2018 10:38 AM

If Sam and TB were a real couple, they would be on holidays together now in between the end of OL filming, TSWDM premiere next week and Sam heading off to film Bloodshot. Instead we had Sam alone in NYC then working out in LA. I did side-eye for his comments in an interview the other day where he said that he preferred to keep his private life private. After all the pre-arranged pap walks, awkward RC posing and trolling by TB, Sam seems to be confirming that that was work and not his actual private life. I wish that he had not gone back in the closet but if he feels that he must to find work then I hope that he stops bearding. No one with a brain is buying it and it really causes harm to Sam’s image as he comes across as a person who’s deliberately manipulating fans.

by Anonymousreply 384July 19, 2018 10:39 AM

r384 He said SM, not Just Jared ahah. Btw shippers must be bummed - Caitriona is the woman who's the most on his SM, just work.

by Anonymousreply 385July 19, 2018 10:49 AM

R378 so he probably is not always handling his SM himself maybe. Would not be surprising but after his claims on Twitter("ït represents who I am") I find this strange.

R375 how do you even know his moon sign? did het ever say that in an interview? would love to know more about his spiritual side too.

by Anonymousreply 386July 19, 2018 11:07 AM

R384 He said his Twitter account is representative of who he is. Appears if you want to know who the real SH is, go there. I call BS. It's all promotion. Question - do celebs deliberately start controversy just to get the fans talking and arguing to up some kind of SM score? That's the pattern. Throw out a controversial message then disappear. Huge freedom of speech thread on his Twitter, fans fighting and he goes awol. Not one word spoken about the fact he's gay. Leaves that part out of the account that's supposedly representative of who he is.

by Anonymousreply 387July 19, 2018 11:08 AM

Sam reminds me a bit of Richard Chamberlain, the hunky hetereo romatic TV lead, like he truly believes it's a no go for his career to come out for now. Even though it wouldn't do any harm at all. I'm sure It's jus what management wants him to believe. Like someone mentioned before, it's time he grows a pair.

by Anonymousreply 388July 19, 2018 12:17 PM

r388 My mother had a huge crush on Richard Chamberlain in the 80s and was so disappointed to find out he was gay. Most of OL middle aged fans will react the same. Maybe after OL is over he'll come out.

by Anonymousreply 389July 19, 2018 12:26 PM

Guess, Sam won't come out, as he's just afraid to do so. Maybe in later years, but now, where he has achieved his fame, money, ads, fans? His dreams almost came true, and he worked hard for it. He wants to play in the HW liga, and is afraid to lose all this. He also knows his rabbid female fans, and I'd say many of them would just freak out or do worse. Nothing for our Sam. Reading all the comments on his SM, what those women want to to do with him or talk about him, says it all and is sometimes outrageous, without any boundary. I remember one woman saying: if Sam were gay, he would def. ruin my Jamie. That says it all. He is a people pleaser, not the guy who would stand up and say "f*ck you all".

by Anonymousreply 390July 19, 2018 1:00 PM

R389 my mom too! however she wasn't disappoitnted he was gay, I suppose he always felt out of reach for her. Gives me a little bit of hope for Sam, it won't work out negatively in the end. He will at least seem genuine. I mean RIchard Chamberlain was never a big movie actor but still had a fine career, too bad he felt so restricted and surpressed for so long.

R390 so far it seems you are right but I have not give up on Sam yet.....

by Anonymousreply 391July 19, 2018 1:07 PM

To me (not an expert) Sam seemed uncomfortable in the interview with TSWDM and it reminded me of the panel of the Bave New Warriors at a con a few years ago. He looked like he felt out of place. For me it was hard to watch. To clarify I am 69 year old grannie and I would cheer for him if he came out. Nobody should try to be something they aren't. Life is too short.

by Anonymousreply 392July 19, 2018 1:07 PM

[quote]I can't found the YT clip of the play "Plague Over England" where Sam played one of his brave gay roles. Are they scrubbing youtube too? Sam's PR team must be very busy these days......

It's sad to see this homophobia in 2018.

[quote]I found this copy of the clip on YT... for the time being.

Thanks, R361.

by Anonymousreply 393July 19, 2018 1:13 PM

r392 I agree with you. In all TSWDM interviews, alone or not, he gave me the impression he felt a bit uncomfortable, and shy. An introvert as he describes himself. Maybe he has to get used to this kind of promo first. It's different and new compared to OL. But the fact of what he does and what he says is totally different, e.g. private life, and that always leaves me a little speechless.

by Anonymousreply 394July 19, 2018 1:21 PM

I don't even listen to his interviews anymore. He's all over the map. One thing for sure though, his private life doesn't include TB. You don't stage pap walks, equality strolls, celeb stalkers and bogus fan sightings if you are trying to stay private.

by Anonymousreply 395July 19, 2018 1:29 PM

r395 YEP and YEP.

by Anonymousreply 396July 19, 2018 2:00 PM

[quote][R375] how do you even know his moon sign? did het ever say that in an interview? would love to know more about his spiritual side too.

We don't have his birth time but date and location is usually sufficient to calculate Moon to within one or two signs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397July 19, 2018 4:08 PM

R397 thanks. Interesting stuff and guess what my moonsign is scorpio too, I guess I chose the wrong career haha Joking apart, I do value this kind of info, also about Sam. Seems to suit what we have seen so far

by Anonymousreply 398July 19, 2018 4:43 PM

R398 If had to guess his rising sign, I'd say charming and changeable Pisces, which would put his Sun in the 2nd house and the thrust of his life around acquiring wealth. He needs stable, reliable people in his life to keep him grounded.

by Anonymousreply 399July 19, 2018 5:12 PM

The caveat that I hope is not reality, is that TB is with him more than we are shown. Not everyone posts on their professional page their true or private lives.

by Anonymousreply 400July 19, 2018 5:16 PM

r400. For gods sake. Stop your attempts to make TB relevant. Why should he see her?

by Anonymousreply 401July 19, 2018 5:57 PM

(R.390) I do not intend to speak for all women, but as a middle-aged American professional heterosexual woman, I need to say this. I really do not care who Sam Heughan chooses to sleep with. I lust over Jamie, in the books and on TV. He is not only physically perfect, but he is kind and funny and warm and protective and loving. He’s what every little girl dreams will be her prince one day. But he doesn’t exist in real life. He is a character, not a person.

Sam Heughan is funny and charming and occasionally he looks like Jamie. Often he does not look like Jamie at all. It is uncanny how he can morph in and out of the character Jamie and I personally cannot think of another actor who does that. I’m sure they exist but to me it is as if the character of Jamie is almost a magic cloak under which Sam Heughan disappears.

This means he is very good at his job. He literally becomes Jamie and brings that wonderful persona to life in a way I have not seen with other actors I enjoy. He is an ACTOR.

Personally, I would absolutely love to be with Jamie Fraser. But I am not, and that is because he does not exist. This is a relief because wow, if he DOES exist then that means I am “settling” for less. My husband is not Jamie Fraser. I am not Claire Fraser. I can be secure and happy that I have the right man for ME, a real person. I don’t bemoan the fact that my husband isn’t as tall or as good with horses or as handsome ina kilt! Because he is real and not a made-up picture of perfection such as Jamie.

Sam Heughan is attractive and funny but he is NOT Jamie. So as a hetero middle-aged woman I have no problem with Sam being gay or not. I don’t want Sam Hueghan; I want Jamie. I like and appreciate the real person Sam for the good job he does in bringing me the character of Jamie. That’s it. I do not want to sleep with Sam. Now, Jamie on the other hand....

by Anonymousreply 402July 19, 2018 7:14 PM

Of course he doesn’t see her. She’s on a different continent most of the time ,water skiing, doing cartwheels on the beech, having her behind photographed, making fun of homeless people, fat people and tourists oh, and drinking....lots of drinking. No work though, apart from being an Avon lady. No time for Sam. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 403July 19, 2018 7:22 PM

As R395 said:

[quote] One thing for sure though, his private life doesn't include TB. You don't stage pap walks, equality strolls, celeb stalkers and bogus fan sightings if you are trying to stay private.

This is what Sam and his PR team really want to hide: his real private life, hence the gay bios that have been scrubbed, Luke, Duncan, Ross......vanished from SM, the clips of Sam's brave gay roles eliminated......etc

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404July 19, 2018 7:29 PM

R404 I'm sure you're right. Sam easily could've said no I am not in a relationship or I am in a relationship but I want to keep my significant other out of the spotlights. I still can't understand the bearding at all. Not being openly gay is one thing but bearding is taking it to the next level.

The guy on the photo is still a mystery, Just Jared doesn't write about him;)

by Anonymousreply 405July 19, 2018 7:49 PM

R402 this makes you a lot more sane than the average hardcore Gabaldon fan. It's good to know some can tell the difference between fact and fiction

by Anonymousreply 406July 19, 2018 7:51 PM

that’s reaching to say that TB wearing fat suits is mocking his MPC members. Why can’t Sam go to a bar with a male friend and it be just that??

by Anonymousreply 407July 19, 2018 9:30 PM

Shamzie troll and beard defender at R400/R407.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408July 19, 2018 9:38 PM

Meltdown in Shamzie land? Shamzie Queen is posting (producing) anons (haha) en masse where she can explain why TB and gay actor Sam Heughan are real couple. To put it in her words: BHAWAHAHA.

Sam now being 48 hours in LA. No one has spotted him?

Yes, indeed he keeps his private life privat. Staying with Duncan at Graham's place?

by Anonymousreply 409July 19, 2018 9:45 PM

Sam Heughan's tips on dating a spy ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410July 20, 2018 12:18 AM

It’s hard to believe that my mother too.. was in love with Richard Chamberlain. I met him about 15 years ago..he came to the bar to tell me the drink I made him was “Waaaay tooo strong darling!”. It was a martini. He was and still is the most flamboyant pinger I have ever met!!

by Anonymousreply 411July 20, 2018 12:28 AM

R411 Great story!

by Anonymousreply 412July 20, 2018 2:56 AM

Young and pretty Sam with his brother and ex sister-in-law:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413July 20, 2018 2:59 AM

r411 haha, I love this.

by Anonymousreply 414July 20, 2018 5:11 AM

Sam had his posing game down even as a kid in a family photo lol

by Anonymousreply 415July 20, 2018 5:23 AM

R413 Ok, all things aside, he really is adorable...... Notice how happy he looks in this pic..... Should always be this way. Free and proud.

by Anonymousreply 416July 20, 2018 5:37 AM

R416 totally agree. Beautiful and happy guy on that photo.

R411 haha awesome! He seems a sympathetic guy. I suppose our mothers watched Dr. Kildare and The Thornbirds and Richard Chamberlain was kind of the Jamie Fraser of that time;) I do hope Sam will be out again a bit sooner than Richard though.

Well R409 I hope Sam is exactly doing that with Duncan.

by Anonymousreply 417July 20, 2018 8:30 AM

r417 My mother was a big fan of The Thorn birds. She used to say to me "Richard Chamberlain has some passionate scenes in it". I watched it and I thought the kissing/ love scenes were way off. I instantly knew something was wrong. Later I found out Chamberlain was gay.

Sam plays hetero just fine. It really helps that he has such chemistry with Balfe. Actually, he seems gay off set and BTS. Great example for a gay actor who can play a straight character. HW fuckers must learn acting has nothing to do with sexual orientation. I still think that if Sam ever comes out, it would be after OL is over.

by Anonymousreply 418July 20, 2018 9:19 AM

r418. I agree, Sam switches into Jamie and he’s totally believable as hetero warrior highlander. It’s like switching on and off a lamp. In panels, behind the scenes etc, as Sam he Isn’t flamboyant, but he isn’t straight. Guess that’s his good acting. Some can and some can’t switch off the lamp (Chamberlain). If he’s happy with the scenario, live and let live. I suspect he isn’t, but is trapped now. He looks a little uncomfortable on recent Spy promo, a little overawed and out of his depth. He knows OL inside out and has spent a lot of time with the cast and crew and the comfort level is much higher and contrasted against Spy, it shows. There does seem to be a coolness between the Spy cast, I expect they hardly know each other. They seem to have spent their down time doing their own thing and not socialising together on set. r402 I think speaks for the majority of the female fandom of OL. Now, there are a few very vocal extreme fans at both ends of the fan spectrum, these are the ones usually posting, shouting and spewing pro/anti bile. Some I suspect are paid to make waves, smoke and mirrors. But they are not the majority of the fandom. It’s 2018 ffs.

by Anonymousreply 419July 20, 2018 9:55 AM

Before and after: He had some work to do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420July 20, 2018 2:36 PM

r420 That's a real dedication.

by Anonymousreply 421July 20, 2018 2:44 PM

Related: For everyone whose mother was a fan of Dr. Kildare and The Thornbirds. haha Chamberlain dealt with gay shame in addition to Hollywood homophobia. He finally came out at the age of 68...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422July 20, 2018 3:06 PM

R420 Most would have a lot of work to do. PR not only sets you up with beards, but they get you set you up with trainers too. Image....Image......Image. HW is so superficial. Actors all have to play and look the parts they are hired for. I do think SH enjoys fitness besides the HW thing though. Obivisoly via MPC. I think if the acting were over for him, he'd move in the fitness direction.......along with his whisky. Valbo and him already have a great thing going. Smart guys.

by Anonymousreply 423July 20, 2018 5:27 PM

Of course, he's into constantly working out around hot, muscular guys, locker rooms and hookup opportunities (and away from annoying, fawning female fantards).

by Anonymousreply 424July 20, 2018 5:56 PM

[quote]Of course, he's into constantly working out around hot, muscular guys, locker rooms and hookup opportunities (and away from annoying, fawning female fantards).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425July 20, 2018 8:11 PM

Look, Jennifer Allen has put her both closeted gay guys in Jimmy Kimmel next week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426July 20, 2018 8:31 PM

Why are people linking his promo from tumblr blogs on here? Go spew it there.

by Anonymousreply 427July 20, 2018 8:40 PM

R426 This should be interesting..... Looks like SH is getting higher and higher on that A'list ladder. That sweet thing we all knew is disappearing, no doubt about it. Hope it all works out for him and he gets everything he wants. Be happy, Sam. HW is nasty.... :/

by Anonymousreply 428July 20, 2018 9:02 PM

R422 thanks for sharing the link. Poor Richard....must have been horrible to have felt that way about yourself.

R420, I don't think there's anything wrong with the "before"Sam either. I don't care about all the muscle toning, he is a gorgeous guy.

R428 you are right,looks like he is. Too bad......I had hoped he wouldn't become THAT famous and that I'd get the chance to see him in the theatre some day. If fame means everything to him it probably doesn't matter to him how ugly HW is.

by Anonymousreply 429July 20, 2018 10:42 PM

Related: Because Heughan has recently caught flak for being on the right side of history along with many respected critics of our treasonous POTUS, it's time for a flamingly political musical interlude...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430July 20, 2018 11:42 PM

r422. Great find. I loved him in the Thornbirds. Still good looking and adorable guy.

His character as the priest finding his love of his life was also completly out of real life like Outlander.

Both characters brought to the screen by gay ! actors.

by Anonymousreply 431July 21, 2018 12:17 AM

R358 R359

[quote]"I can't found the YT clip of the play "Plague Over England" where Sam played one of his brave gay roles. Are they scrubbing youtube too? Sam's PR team must be very busy these days......"

[quote]"I want to watch this clip 1000 times. They must be worried about his movie audience seeing it if it was scrubbed from you tube. Goes against his body building hetero image they are pushing. Wonder how he can live a lie pubically on a daily basis."

The 30-minute YouTube clip of Sam playing another gay role in "A Very British Sex Scandal" has also been scrubbed. :((

For those who still had doubts about this being an orchestrated PR campaign to make Sam look 'straight'. His people wouldn't need to do all this scrubbing if he wasn't GAY......... ;)

by Anonymousreply 432July 21, 2018 12:26 AM

Sadly, Sam may find that he now is the Outlander. It doesn't surprise me that Klunis etc seem to have been not all that friendly in interviews and that they pushed him as beefcake rather than as a talented co-star. HW is deadly in its competitiveness, no matter how determined he is to gain fame, and many will not welcome a newbie who is talented and handsome (although getting older) and who does have a developed fanbase (OK, it's cable tv, niche, he is increasingly sidelined for Balfe, and the Shamzies and SamCaits are extremely strange, but it is still there). At this stage he does not seem to have a HW network or a mentor (Shatner is yesterday's man and only latching on to Sam to try to stay relevant), and he will continue to be susceptible to the vile Jennifer Allen's advice to stay in the closet and worse still, to beard, although he will probably keep on with his plausible deniability semantics (hopefully if he must beard, he will upgrade, although HW can be a very lonely place and he may see the corrosive BlondieMcButtShot as at least familiar, and he doesn't have to see her that often). The next two years will be vital for him - Bloodwise is not released until February 2020, so much as we would wish it otherwise, he is likely to persist with the game-playing and denial of true self until he sees how that goes. I just hope he has a wonderful guy at his side in his real private life, whether it be Duncan, Luke or someone else - he is going to need them.

by Anonymousreply 433July 21, 2018 12:35 AM

R432 Surprised it took Jennifer Allen this long to scrub it. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 434July 21, 2018 1:19 AM

Tab Hunter recently died. He was the epitome of a drop dead gorgeous "he-man". Such a lovely guy too. Look at him when he was a young actor and who do you see?

by Anonymousreply 435July 21, 2018 2:38 AM

R435 Agreed. Tab was a convincing romantic lead. Here he is smooching it up with Sophia Loren...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436July 21, 2018 3:42 AM

R435 I see what all of you should see. Our Sam. :( Heartbreaking. RIP TB....

by Anonymousreply 437July 21, 2018 5:00 AM

Heughan kissing more Hollywood ass...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438July 21, 2018 5:50 AM

If he is hetero, why would they feel the need to scrub the gay roles he played? Wouldn't he be just a straight actor who took on gay roles? It pretty much confirms he is not straight. Is he or LG embarrassed of his past work? Afraid the movie fans will look him up and figure it out? What a shady and outdated business. How can anyone be anything close to their authentic self when they engage in such hiding. That's not privacy. He says his sm is a representation of himself. Not even close anymore. It's a PR image.

by Anonymousreply 439July 21, 2018 12:11 PM

R430 love it! Thanks.

R431 agree

R438 yes this just sucks. The way he is going he will end up as Richard Chamberlain and come out again at 68

by Anonymousreply 440July 21, 2018 12:45 PM

The reason they keep scrubbing these things is because people here won't stop talking about it. They try to prove Sam is gay by posting about roles & the images he has played. So in turn they scrub them so people here can't keep posting them. So people here keep trying to prove he is and people there are trying to prove he isn't. round and round we go

by Anonymousreply 441July 21, 2018 2:44 PM

[quote]The reason they keep scrubbing these things is because people here won't stop talking about it.

Hah! R441/James Deal Troll is here to dissuade people on a discussion forum from doing exactly what Jennifer Allen wants: people buzzing about her client. Ironically, the troll is adding to the buzz she's trying to derail. Trouble is, you can't have people buzzing without giving their opinions. Like Jordan Peele saying, "I see racists," we see homophobes. So if SM is being scrubbed, it just makes it clearer what people are trying to hide. They could just as easily have left the "Plague Over England" video up and no one would have commented. Like everybody else, we're just observing and commenting on SM. Like the fan who argued with him on TW about his 4th of July political tweet. He said his TW account is a representation of who he is. That's an interesting remark because in one sense he's taking responsibility. Are they going to scrub that next? When does the scrubbing stop?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442July 21, 2018 3:43 PM

r441. And what exactly do you want to tell us?

Like r439 said: If he is as straight, as some people want us to believe so desperatly, why this bohey? Why this bearding, why male friends forced or do it to protect him, leaving SM in the moment they are connected in a sexual kind oft way with him. Luke, Duncan and may be this East European actor?

The more his PR does to straightwash him, the more they put this huge red sich pointing on him which anounces: Yes, Sam Heughan is gay.

If they want look him straight, why not pair him with a "civilian" girl from Western Europe, who is ok showing up with him on events, when it is necessary and otherwise flies under the radar.

by Anonymousreply 443July 21, 2018 3:53 PM

R443 my personal opinion: Sam doesn't like to pretend, doesn't want to have to but does want the career I think that's why there is this cripled PR. Ambivalence. as mentioned before,

by Anonymousreply 444July 21, 2018 3:57 PM

[quote] They could just as easily have left the "Plague Over England" video up and no one would have commented.

what does that even mean? everyone is commenting on it now because they can't find it because they wanted to post it to comment on it.

by Anonymousreply 445July 21, 2018 4:20 PM

[quote]If they want look him straight, why not pair him with a "civilian" girl from Western Europe, who is ok showing up with him on events, when it is necessary and otherwise flies under the radar.

R443, every new deflection raises new questions. People naturally wonder who someone's dating. It's human nature. PR knows this which is why they try to create a story to go along with the optics. But with SM, people can easily verify these stories and get their own answers. Bottom line: When it's fake, PR has a lot of 'splainin' to do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446July 21, 2018 4:47 PM

[quote]everyone is commenting on it now because they can't find it because they wanted to post it to comment on it.

R445 Why not? We are encouraged and inspired by gay representation in theater and film We applaud the actors who take gay roles. We believe in raising awareness, encouraging these artists and speaking out against homophobia, shaming and straightwashing of gays.

by Anonymousreply 447July 21, 2018 6:44 PM

R441/R445 thinks we’re trying to ‘prove’ Heughan is gay. That’s a Tumbr blogger game, posting lengthy testimonials and fuzzy images with circles and arrows to convince the fantards. We don’t give a fuck what you twats think. Now, kindly piss off back to Shamzie Shipper Family Feud and let the adults talk.

by Anonymousreply 448July 21, 2018 7:01 PM

Related:"Cinema should challenge the way we live now, rather than re-live liberal success stories of the past."

[quote]These days, it’s not horror that routinely time-travels back a quarter of a century for the sake of convenience. It’s serious drama. Such is certainly the case with Boy Erased and The Miseducation of Cameron Post, in which gay teenagers are dispatched to Bible camp to have the homosexuality prayed out of them – something that does still happen, but is now considerably less commonplace.

[quote]This is, of course, encouraging, for it points to progress. Were they set in the present day, the conflicts in these films would be, if not redundant, then certainly diluted. So to find battles, the movies must look to the past.

[quote]At least, that is, when it comes to gender and sexuality. Race remains enough of an active issue in the US for films such as Get Out and Sorry to Bother You to be set here and now.

[quote]Serious cinema should try to challenge who we are now. At least a different approach is taken by Disobedience, also out this autumn, which tells of a forbidden lesbian affair among the Orthodox Jewish community in north London. The novel draws from experiences in the 1990s. But the film takes place in 2017 – because the passage of 20 years hasn’t changed much in that particular community.

[quote]The contemporary subject matter is undoubtedly there for film-makers. For evidence that liberal America isn’t as free from homophobia as it might assume, the film industry could even look to its own record. Witness the difference in fallout from the allegations of sexual assault by Harvey Weinstein and by Kevin Spacey. Weinstein will, rightly, never work in the industry again; Spacey’s new film is out next month.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449July 21, 2018 7:32 PM

Along with more internet scrubbing, it seems Sam's had a bit of media training, too. The story about the "awkward date" he used to tell using gender-neutral pronouns has been retold in this interview using "she". Don't think for a minute SH or his people don't read DL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450July 21, 2018 8:03 PM

R450 this is typical and significant with all the other scrubbing.... and there's this:

"The premise of the movie, also suggested in the title, is that in being a spy, it’s almost impossible to have a healthy relationship in your personal life. Do you relate to that? Sebastian probably doesn’t have much time for relationships. It’s probably his job that screwed them up. We can all probably relate to being busy. So, your personal life does get put to one side. "

We can all relate to being busy....well to some extend indeed...so no beards? they'll market single Sam from now on?

by Anonymousreply 451July 21, 2018 8:20 PM

r450 he has always told that story about the Girl he was meeting.

by Anonymousreply 452July 21, 2018 8:27 PM

R452, no he used "they" when telling the story.

by Anonymousreply 453July 21, 2018 8:38 PM

Geez! They're not only "scrubbing away the gay" projects Heughan's done (I wonder how Leon Ockenden, his scene partner in Plague Over England, feels about that), they're turning non-binary into binary pronouns in an old story. People, especially LGBTQ people, notice little things like gender-neutral pronouns, and they're just reinforcing his non-existent relationship history if he's recycling the one story he's already told. smh

[quote]“I do remember one time when I was teenager and someone I was pursuing, and I think it was Valentine’s Day and I went to their house with wine and glasses and flowers, and I put it outside their door and waited for them and they didn’t turn up. And then I got this phone call the next day saying I should leave them alone and not stalk them, like it’s a bit scary that you’re leaving stuff outside my door, so it wasn’t really as successful as maybe I was hoping it to be.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454July 21, 2018 8:48 PM

Notice that he says "someone I was pursuing," not the whole footy team. So when he switches to they/them it's quite noticeably deliberate.

by Anonymousreply 455July 21, 2018 9:03 PM

r453 when I heard the story the first time he said girl. I don't know which one you listened to.

by Anonymousreply 456July 21, 2018 9:13 PM

R456, it was a print interview, not a video/audio interview.

by Anonymousreply 457July 21, 2018 9:17 PM

OK. D-day -6 Countdown. Still no kind of knowledge of TB.

On the other hand a probably scrubbing of his gay roles in theater and TV. What for and why now?

BTW. As said before, I am still thinking that this spy movie will be a flop. And this Bloodshit as well.

And he can spend one trillion of minutes in the gym to build up useless huge muscles, which make no sense in RL. He starts to look like 80's Arnold.

And I cant see the audience here in Germany who will be attracted to see a Sam as Not Jamie, looking average and keeps his shirt on, with no great sex scenes. With cheap looking female actors?

And who the hell than pubertarian white boys will watch this Bloodshit shit?

And for this, he risks his health and may be needs chemical products to reach this goal. WTF he is doing.

by Anonymousreply 458July 21, 2018 9:20 PM

Looks like he will now say and do, invent and re-invent whatever he thinks, or has been told, is necessary to be a 'movie star' - deflecting, innuendo, episodic bearding, involving others in removing themselves from SM, now scrubbing. There might be the occasional rebellion against the 'pantomime' and the 'box', but he chose to let himself be put there. If he sometimes seems conflicted and unhappy about it, well, it was his choice. He is complicit in the very homophobia that he used to criticize.

by Anonymousreply 459July 21, 2018 9:23 PM

r457 mine was a video interview.

by Anonymousreply 460July 21, 2018 9:23 PM

Troll at R452/R456/R460, it was never told in a video interview and you know it. He told a story about being chased by a girl at the Brave New Warriors Comic-Con panel in 2015.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461July 21, 2018 9:32 PM

[quote]He starts to look like 80's Arnold.

[quote]pubertarian white boys

R458 Thanks for the laugh. He had to bulk up like an 18th century Highlander - not huge muscles or definition - but he's now full-on bodybuilding for Bloodshot (which we won't be lining up with the "pubertarians" to see haha).

[quote]There might be the occasional rebellion against the 'pantomime' and the 'box', but he chose to let himself be put there.

R459 Sadly, true. He won't be the first gay actor to make that Faustian bargain.

by Anonymousreply 462July 21, 2018 10:03 PM

[quote]MPC posted a video with Sam about an hour ago. I can’t save it. Anyway, they have been working on a lot of MPC stuff and he looks really good and was very well spoken. He is at their headquarters in LA.

by Anonymousreply 463July 21, 2018 10:27 PM

r462. Always your servant...Sorry for my not perfect english.

Ah, nobody has insulted me (fingers crossed) as an overweighted (ha. meet me after two years training with M...) nor called me a N... frau or tried to insult me.

Do we have to be concerned about our MT?

by Anonymousreply 464July 21, 2018 10:39 PM

r462. Sorry. False friend: pubescent is the right word. In german it is "pubertirend".

by Anonymousreply 465July 21, 2018 10:44 PM

One for the road.

Happy weekend to all of you

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466July 21, 2018 11:20 PM

*r465. Pubertierend. German sucks somteimes.

by Anonymousreply 467July 21, 2018 11:22 PM

No comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468July 21, 2018 11:24 PM

Ok. Bedtime for me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469July 21, 2018 11:26 PM

[quote]The more his PR does to straightwash him, the more they put this huge red sich pointing on him which anounces: Yes, Sam Heughan is gay.

[quote]If he is hetero, why would they feel the need to scrub the gay roles he played? Wouldn't he be just a straight actor who took on gay roles? It pretty much confirms he is not straight.

[quote]His people wouldn't need to do all this scrubbing if he wasn't GAY......... ;)

BINGO.

by Anonymousreply 470July 21, 2018 11:52 PM

[quote] why this bohey? Why this bearding, why male friends forced or do it to protect him, leaving SM in the moment they are connected in a sexual kind oft way with him. Luke, Duncan and may be this East European actor?

[quote]So if SM is being scrubbed, it just makes it clearer what people are trying to hide. They could just as easily have left the "Plague Over England" video up and no one would have commented

Great comments everyone.

by Anonymousreply 471July 22, 2018 12:04 AM

[quote]MPC posted a video with Sam about an hour ago. I can’t save it. Anyway, they have been working on a lot of MPC stuff and he looks really good and was very well spoken. He is at their headquarters in LA.

R463, so what's the tea? Details, please.

by Anonymousreply 472July 22, 2018 12:17 AM

[quote]Sorry for my not perfect english.

R464 No worries, mate. Loved your blending of German and English words, which resulted in a better, funnier word. It's the 18-25-year-old, white, male, pubertarian demographic that Hollywood is going after - right?

by Anonymousreply 473July 22, 2018 12:28 AM

R472, today Sam has been very busy working in MPC (there's a vid of him) and he has been doing a promo shoot for Audi.

As usual, the SHAMzie Troll has tried to make up BS saying that the beard took this pic but inmediately, Sam has tagged professional photographer Steven Lippman.

Let's hope that Sam's quick reaction to Purv's lies means something.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474July 22, 2018 2:38 AM

From the You-Can't-Make-this -Shit-Up department: Mauzy is now shilling for a robotic tampon. Really.

by Anonymousreply 475July 22, 2018 3:08 AM

He shut down Purv's shit and quick. He tagged the photographer and it isn't TB. Two seater car too. Male photographer.

by Anonymousreply 476July 22, 2018 3:35 AM

[quote]Mauzy is now shilling for a robotic tampon.

Is that another pyramid scheme? We can just imagine the house parties.

by Anonymousreply 477July 22, 2018 4:08 AM

R458 totally agree an why would he risk his health for this film....bulking up in this extreme and unnatural way.

R472 it's about the ambassador program(link). This is long overdue, since there have been many groups of peakers fundraising for charity over the past few years. Sam said in the vid that they will make the guidelines public on how to become an ambassador, soon. He also said he hopes that everyone will apply. Since MPC is a business and not a charity, I assume this will mean that ambassadors have to sign something in order to stick to certain protocols and maybe have all their proceeds go to the charities via MPC's just giving pages or something similar.

by Anonymousreply 478July 22, 2018 8:23 AM

link R478

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479July 22, 2018 8:24 AM

r477. Haha. Great fun! May be combining it with tupper and some of those 100 cameras and the overprized skin care.

by Anonymousreply 480July 22, 2018 1:54 PM

[R479] I wonder how many of these donors are non-UK? Would rather see their dollars stay closer to home to help people in their own communities. Appears they are more interested in being part of gay Sam's (to stay on topic) exclusive little club. With so many supporters outside UK, Sam should perhaps find a charity that helps people across the globe.

Cracks in Sam's public face showing. Seeing more and more criticism on SM. Example is new Audi photo on IG. He's gorgeous no doubt, but so far from the humble person he claims to be. Modeling? Fine. Out for a drive? Look at me! He needs PR advice, STAT.

by Anonymousreply 481July 22, 2018 3:41 PM

r481 Both Sam and Caitriona are Audi ambassadors. They often pose in meaningless pictures like this. It's business.

by Anonymousreply 482July 22, 2018 3:44 PM

R481 Ive noticed increasing amounts of online criticism since he started promo for Spy. I did expect some when he shoehorned two photographs of himself (albeit in character) into the obituary IG for Geoffrey Wellum, the Battle of Britain fighter pilot he portrayed in First Light.

by Anonymousreply 483July 22, 2018 4:32 PM

R481 the MPC members are mainly Americans, well American OL fans. Of course there are other(Ol fans) from many different European countries, a few from Asia and some from Australia. You get the picture. Indeed it seems most are members for all the wrong reasons, wanting to get closer to Sam. With more than 10.000 members it is hardly exclusive.

As we said before: his SM is promotion and endorsement only. I don't like it but I do understand this part of his job.

by Anonymousreply 484July 22, 2018 6:53 PM

I think the issue people have with his sm R484 is that, while part of his job, it feels like followers are being sold all the time. There are many actors that strike a good balance between promo and their daily lives. Part of being a celeb brand is letting people see (or think they're getting) a glimpse into who you are. Heughan used to share more before OL/scrubbing/his quest to be a movie star. Now he's just a boring shill on sm.

by Anonymousreply 485July 22, 2018 7:07 PM

R485 I understand what you mean and both him and CB have been playing fans online of course. This is not in any way ok but when bearding it would make it worse if he would show fake insights into his daily or personal life. How much pretending can one do.....I'd honestly prefer to see no fuckery, no beard, no personal things, just the PR then at least we know what we're dealing with. Right now it's just shady or ambivalent at best.

by Anonymousreply 486July 22, 2018 7:15 PM

I can't even give him gorgeous anymore. He is average in a sea of good looking people. If the things that were endearing about him and added to his physical appeal are slipping away, that makes him non-descript. If he can't even show a tiny glimpse of his personal life because of homophobia, he loses the human link with his fans. The things that make him relateable. He becomes nothing but a walking, talking billboard.

by Anonymousreply 487July 22, 2018 7:32 PM

R487 well said. losing the connection with also the non OL obsessed fans indeed.

by Anonymousreply 488July 22, 2018 7:35 PM

He was sharing a lot before, but some crazy fans started harassing Luke and some of his friends (Balfe's as well) on SM. After those incidents, he became more guarded. He's enigma to me. He's talking without saying much and nobody really knows what's going on in his head.

by Anonymousreply 489July 22, 2018 7:58 PM

He said his Twitter is a representation of who he is. If that's true, he is no longer the person early fans saw. Can't tell if it's the money, constant attention i.e. ass kissing, Hollywood, greed, or other that got him, but something did. A walking commercial. Needs to take off six months, rent a place in the highlands with a great guy who can help ground him, and figure out who he really is. Right now appears to be on a fast track to nowhere worth being.

by Anonymousreply 490July 22, 2018 8:11 PM

R490 I wholeheartedly agree.

by Anonymousreply 491July 22, 2018 8:15 PM

why does he need a guy to take time off with? why can't he just take off time by himself? strange how if this was a woman you'd be telling her she doesn't need a man and she can do anything by herself.

by Anonymousreply 492July 22, 2018 8:24 PM

R492 a hetero woman wouldn't need to closet for her career. Doh. Makes a very big difference in this case.

by Anonymousreply 493July 22, 2018 8:27 PM

r493 that has absolutely nothing to do with taking a vacation

by Anonymousreply 494July 22, 2018 8:29 PM

totally missing the point R494. remembering who he is during a break in this case also includes being with the one he loves, not having to hide that the way he has to do now.

by Anonymousreply 495July 22, 2018 8:38 PM

First of all, referring back to the comments about Sam having a crush on someone and that person rejecting him. Sam never called that person a female. He ALWAYS used “they” or “this person” to describe it. Just like he has never mentioned MacKenzie Mauzy as being his girlfriend. Not once. Second, now that he is promoting the new movie he comes out with a different story about meeting up with a girl at Burger King but she never showed. Very weird. Third, both his IG page and the beard’s IG page have been scrubbed to show only one picture of them together. All of the beard’s innuendo pics are gone as well. Fourth, Sam rails about Trump on twitter (don’t blame him -who doesn’t?) yet, the people in the US that he has most publicly aligned himself with I.e. William Shatner and the Mauzy family are ultra super conservative Trump supporters. Heck, Shatner confesses that when he found out that Leonard Nimoy died, he was at Trump’s Mar a lago estate and Mauzy is an evangelical who carries an AK 15 with him when ministering to young children in Iraq! I don’t think Heughan is the sharpest “tool in the shed”. Charming, handsome, kind, ...yes. Smart enough to avoid pitfalls and bad posturing? No. If he takes the beard with him to his movie premier, it will be a terrible PR move on his part.

by Anonymousreply 496July 22, 2018 8:52 PM

[quote]First of all, referring back to the comments about Sam having a crush on someone and that person rejecting him. Sam never called that person a female. He ALWAYS used “they” or “this person” to describe it.

R492/R494 = James Dean Troll who was just busted for lying that she heard Heughan tell that story using the word "girl" on a video, which he never did. The troll is just here to stir shit with other posters, derail the thread and never acknowledges when she's caught in a lie.

by Anonymousreply 497July 22, 2018 9:01 PM

[quote]Second, now that he is promoting the new movie he comes out with a different story about meeting up with a girl at Burger King but she never showed. Very weird.

R496, not weird if you see the product placement in that story.

by Anonymousreply 498July 22, 2018 9:04 PM

Interesting that now after all this time he comes up with a story about a girl at Burger King. JA or Sam himself must have read itt being discussed on here.

by Anonymousreply 499July 22, 2018 9:06 PM

He has said it was a girl in a past video but I'm not looking it up for you. Since you feel it is okay to say Sam isn't the sharpest tool maybe some should look in the mirror. Talking here is pointless. So many of you are so hell bent on making people believe that Sam is gay and getting Sam to live the way YOU think he should live you are willing to destroy anyone that gets in your path including Sam.

If Sam is gay it really isn't your business and it isn't your job to point it out to everyone if he doesn't want people to know. IF he is gay you think you aren't outing him but going on and on and on about it then you would be, wouldn't you? I can't even imagine how some of you treat your "friends". Do you tell them how they should live? Do you tell them what is wrong with them? Are you as non-supportive to them as you are to Sam on here? Support means supporting Their decisions, not yours.

by Anonymousreply 500July 22, 2018 9:34 PM

Wait, what? He said he would never eat at McDonald's so why Burger King? I guess that "date" was doomed from the start.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501July 22, 2018 9:42 PM

Related: Gabaldon making her sadistic villain Black Jack Randall homosexual is something she's tried to deny. But it's garden-variety homophobia...

[quote]Disney suggested that awful men who support and uplift other more outwardly powerful and oppressive men are doing so because they are romantically and sexually infatuated with them. It not-so-subtly imparts the message that a man who loves another man is somehow blinded and brainwashed—a slave to villainous influence.

[quote]The misdeeds of bigoted men shouldn’t be laid at the doorsteps of queer people. Terror starts at home. And when it comes to the issue of homophobia and how it infects our society, straight men need to finally live up to the policy of “you break it, you bought it.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502July 22, 2018 10:09 PM

So. D-day -3. Sam being in LA since more than a week and still no sighting of TB.

Main Shamzie troll investing a lot of time and space on her tumblr for the upcoming new narrative with a new beard. Trying to stay relevant. In other words: A complete meltdown

I am really curious what will happen. Just for the record. Most of my predictions came true.

by Anonymousreply 503July 22, 2018 11:02 PM

I bet that R500 - who feels so offended by our discussion here in DL- doesn't dare to go to tumblr and call out all those shippers who are non-stop making up BS, lying and trying to link Sam with ANY fake gf. Because they think that anything is better than being gay, right? :((

Here's the interview with Sam in Elle Magazine, where he talked about his love life and used gender-neutral pronouns:

[quote]"I do remember one time when I was teenager and SOMEONE I was pursuing, and I think it was Valentine’s Day and I went to THEIR house with wine and glasses and flowers, and I put it outside THEIR door and waited for THEM and THEY didn’t turn up. And then I got this phone call the next day saying I should leave THEM alone and not stalk THEM, like it’s a bit scary that you’re leaving stuff outside my door, so it wasn’t really as successful as maybe I was hoping it to be."

[quote] "A het guy would just say “a girl I was pursuing.” It’s a huge tell."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504July 22, 2018 11:23 PM

Question, came to my mind reading OL tumblr page talking about a recasting Jamie (which btw Sam talked about in a very early interview).

RDM has left the show already, as has now his wife Terry Dresbach, who did an outstanding costume work.

The long hiatus.

The original source getting worse and worse after book there.

May be, and I may be completly wrong: Sam will not return to OL even he is saddled in his home country and place.

Your thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 505July 22, 2018 11:38 PM

r504 I don't use tumblr. I Have no interest in talking to any of them over there. I thought the people here were better which was why I am here and not over there.

by Anonymousreply 506July 22, 2018 11:40 PM

[quote]you are willing to destroy anyone that gets in your path including Sam

R500/R506 James Dean Troll Oh, pulllease! Such a drama queen. I guess Heughan being one, himself, attracts others.

[quote]I thought the people here were better which was why I am here and not over there.

With the exception of trolls, like you. Do you have anything interesting to add? No. Do you have anything funny to add? No. Do you have any related news or information to share? No. Bitching at other posters is all you do and it's not cool. Please acquaint yourself with the DL community norms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507July 23, 2018 12:34 AM

r505 I don't think Sam will leave OL for the simple reason that it's his security blanket. If the spy movie underwhelms - although his part is small enough he might be able to say credibly that it wasn't his fault - AND if the Bloodshot thing encounters issues in production (and it already seems a bit of a mess); he will need a way to stay before the cameras. Nobody's going to hire him for any other major film roles till the (financial) jury returns on these two 2018 films. Neither one will be any kind of artistic success or awards bait. Also, I'll bet the S 5&6 OL renewals were based on some pretty lucrative, and pretty binding, contract upgrades for SH and CB. I'd say they were all but locked in.

As to the departures of Mr.and Mrs. Moore from the OL production, I may be in the minority in this opinion, but Good Riddance! Ron Moore has always disliked Sam. Actually he is intimidated by and dislikes the Jamie Fraser character, and by extension the actor who plays him. This seems entirely due to the fact that both character and actor are at least 10 inches taller that Mr. Moore. Major Short-Man-Syndrome. As a result, Sam's role was consistently underwritten; and many of his best scenes were deleted in final edit - which Moore controls. Moore continually talked up Tobias Menzies' performances and all but ignored any praise for Sam. As to Terry Dresbach, while she is a very good costume designer, who was brought out of semi-retirement to do OL, the production over-emphasized the costumes, particularly in Season 2, to the detriment of story and writing. Word is, the entire publicity campaign in the run-up to S2 about costumes, costumes, costumes was R. Moore's effort to get his wife her longed-for Emmy, which she's never won. How ironic that her last chance to win an Emmy would come from the 1968 episode and NOT all those over-the-top French court gowns. OL needs better writing, and better wigs!!

by Anonymousreply 508July 23, 2018 12:49 AM

[quote][R472] it's about the ambassador program(link).

R478, thanks.

[quote]it feels like followers are being sold all the time. There are many actors that strike a good balance between promo and their daily lives. Part of being a celeb brand is letting people see (or think they're getting) a glimpse into who you are. Heughan used to share more before OL/scrubbing/his quest to be a movie star. Now he's just a boring shill on sm.

R485 Well said. Sadly, ITA.

by Anonymousreply 509July 23, 2018 12:58 AM

TB spotted at Jimmy Graham’’s Cornhole (!) Tournament in Green Bay.

by Anonymousreply 510July 23, 2018 1:19 AM

r507. All said. Thanks a lot.

And my hero of the day is r508. Many thanks for a thoughtful, good researched post with a lot of new informations.

Well done. Chapeau to you!

by Anonymousreply 511July 23, 2018 1:22 AM

r508 Well said. Good riddance indeed, but not sure Moore will actually leave - I really want to be wrong about this but he was supposed to be distancing himself after S2, but it didn't happen. He seems to be a real control freak and may well want to still keep hold of the strings so he can promote Balfe and Menzies (still - with guest appearance flashbacks) and put the boot into Sam, with whom he certainly does seem to have major jealousy issues. If Moore hadn't been so biased and Starz been better at its PR, Sam may well have had his longed-for nominations/ awards and recognition as the fine actor that he undoubtedly is, and he might not be so obviously needy about a HW career. Neither TSWDM nor Bloodshot are going to do anything to promote his acting skills (just how many beefcake gym shots is he going to post?) and even if they are successful, they may well only further push him into dross, even financially lucrative dross (sadly I can't see Bond happening - far too many competitors). OL has certainly made his name but without Moore it could have served him so much better. In any event the straightwashing seems likely to continue.

by Anonymousreply 512July 23, 2018 1:30 AM

r510 . Link?

by Anonymousreply 513July 23, 2018 1:35 AM

Hard to miss that hair. Scroll through.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514July 23, 2018 1:49 AM

[quote]TB spotted at Jimmy Graham’’s Cornhole (!) Tournament in Green Bay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515July 23, 2018 1:56 AM

r514 and r515.

Graham should give her some money for her hair dying.

by Anonymousreply 516July 23, 2018 2:03 AM

She can earn her own fucking money.

by Anonymousreply 517July 23, 2018 2:18 AM

r517 That's what it would be, all right: fucking money.

by Anonymousreply 518July 23, 2018 2:26 AM

Not TB. Hair not long enough.

by Anonymousreply 519July 23, 2018 3:11 AM

Can we forget the TB, please? Stop giving bearding relevance so that it becomes useless to PR and goes away once and for all. It's disgusting. If a gay person chooses to closet, that's on them, but please stop smothering beards with attention. Good or bad, that attention is what they want and what they get paid for. Nauseating..

by Anonymousreply 520July 23, 2018 4:32 AM

R520 I agree. No one here gives a shizz about Tamponia McBeardzy. Heughan has his eye on the prize.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521July 23, 2018 4:40 AM

I think he might take Marina to the premiere. She's going to LA.

by Anonymousreply 522July 23, 2018 7:47 AM

R503 they did often come true indeed. Thank you. I am also curious to see what'll happen and I think it is strange many photo's with TB are scrubbed too!!. why???

R522 that would be better than a beard for sure.

I don't think Sam will leave OL either, it offers a bit of stability even though it is not his dreamjob, at least he has this long hiatus giving him the possibility to do some other work. Since OL is so unsuccesful in Europe I do think they might still cancel at least S6 if S4 will do worse than the previous seasons. Somehow that doesn't seem an unlikely scenario to me. I was highly surprised they renewed OL for not 1 but 2 more seasons.

by Anonymousreply 523July 23, 2018 8:13 AM

R523, Photos with TB are being scrubbed as well? Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 524July 23, 2018 3:30 PM

R496 mentioned this,didn't check Sam's whole IG history but yes photos were missing that I remember R524

by Anonymousreply 525July 23, 2018 4:08 PM

The only photo Sam ever posted on his IG with the blonde is the F1 one, and its still there...

by Anonymousreply 526July 23, 2018 4:32 PM

r526. And all the other innuendos on her IG are also still there.

Fact checked: Fake news.

by Anonymousreply 527July 23, 2018 4:34 PM

R527 I thought there were like a number of photo's of the F1, more than still are online but like I said didn't check it all. Foolishly believed R496

by Anonymousreply 528July 23, 2018 5:26 PM

They are pushing Sam's limits this week.........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529July 23, 2018 6:34 PM

Work out Sam. I can see this at the local gym. There has to be more substance.

by Anonymousreply 530July 23, 2018 6:38 PM

R529 just what he needs.....NO he is going to ruin his body soon, he is pushing himself to the extremes it seems. Lack of sleep, maybe steroids or alcohol at least, this will not end well combined with crazy work schedule.

by Anonymousreply 531July 23, 2018 6:39 PM

Isn’t he supposed to be setting a healthy example for the MPC crowd?

by Anonymousreply 532July 23, 2018 6:48 PM

r532 He is. He's working his ass off to be this fit. Only he knows at what cost. He might be a lot of things, but I can't deny he's a really hard worker.

by Anonymousreply 533July 23, 2018 7:32 PM

[quote]He is. He's working his ass off to be this fit. Only he knows at what cost. He might be a lot of things, but I can't deny he's a really hard worker.

Agree.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534July 23, 2018 7:42 PM

R533 and R534 no one is saying he is not working hard, the question is if it's healthy . He is taking is to extremes and in the meanwhile does promote healthy lifestyle

by Anonymousreply 535July 23, 2018 8:05 PM

r535 He's a trained athlete who can afford to push himself. I doubt a 60 year old peaker would even try to do the same. But if your patron works that hard, you'd have an inspiration. I guess Sam is sleeping much more now he doesn't have to shoot 14 hours a day.

by Anonymousreply 536July 23, 2018 8:22 PM

R536 exactly he can afford it, where the average person has a family/relationship or cannot afford to just live for his/her career or ambitions at nearly 40. Still doesn't make it a healthy lifstyle. Getting 8 hrs of sleep a few months a year doesn't make an extreme workout schedule healthier either. No the extreme way he pursues his career and the way he seems to be only living for his ambitions is not for the average person and is in my opinion not something to admire. It looks like he focuses on his ambitions so much in order to forget about the rest. His homosexuality, bearding, not being able to be himself etc. Not saying it is not admirable to work hard, just doubting the motivation and the healthyness of it.

by Anonymousreply 537July 23, 2018 8:48 PM

Ron Moore is not going anywhere, suck it

by Anonymousreply 538July 23, 2018 9:17 PM

r537 I don't know. As a person who's not ambitious at all, I admire this quality in other people. Sam's chances to succeed are very slim and he'll do the best he can. I agree he's probably keeping himself busy in order not to dwell on other things in his life. But if we have to be fair, most people do the same. I hope he'll be a winner, though most actors in HW usually come out as losers.

by Anonymousreply 539July 23, 2018 9:17 PM

I hate to break it to you but Sam has already succeeded.

by Anonymousreply 540July 23, 2018 9:29 PM

Sam has already succeeded in your mind or his 540? Did he tell you that? If you are just basing it on OL maybe. There are many people in this world who work every bit as hard as him. He's just one of them. He's putting himself out there for jobs and fame is all.

by Anonymousreply 541July 23, 2018 11:18 PM

Sam is making progress, but I always think of two other men who went from much bigger television hits than OL with men as well as women fans -- Taylor Kitsch (Friday Night Lights) and Charlie Hunnam (Sons of Anarchy). Both had the beautifully sculpted bodies honed from lots of weight lifting and strict dieting. Yet, their roles in big budget Hollywood action flicks like Bloodshot hurt them. Kitsch has said the film John Carter was a fiasco. Battleship didn't help his career either. After riding high on SOA, Hunnam landed in King Arthur which got panned. Sam is traveling a rough road with lots of other hunky men trying to do the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 542July 24, 2018 1:33 AM

but Sam isn't them. Will have to wait and see how this works out for Sam.

by Anonymousreply 543July 24, 2018 1:35 AM

Not any pics of any sort have been scrubbed, disappointingly enough. Where is all this scrubbed bullshit coming from? Where are you getting this? Please don't stoop to the levels of "others".

Agree R543 Sam is fine. Christ, he's only 38. He’s always had the propensity to be fit. You can see it pics from way back when. It’s just he can afford to take it to another level now. Some of you are acting like he's a decrepit weakling and will drop dead soon. He's not on steroids either, nor is he drinking himself to death. Ridiculous. What he does have are managers, trainers, nutritionists, stylists, and lifestyle coaches all over him. He’s not alone at all in this. That’s what HW sends ya when you sign off. Sure, he’s sold out a bit, but it’s not killing him. He’s got his eye on the pie. Good for him if he's moving in the direction he wants career wise. No family......just work.....and a fake GF for show(maybe). I'd do the same, sans the fake GF. That's what following a dream is all about. Sam Heughan deserves this. The sweet boy we met via OL is gone. That sucks for us, but Sam’s moving in the direction he wants. Wishing him all the best.

Now in saying all this, if he doesn't sign off on any more relationships bullshit (please, Sam), he'll be even better for it.

There are ways to maintain support of Sam and still call out homophobic HW practices and homophobic fans for what they are. Get on track. DL is a place for pointless bitchery, but use your head when you bitch, please. Someone mentioned “fake news”. Cut it out. This is not the place.

by Anonymousreply 544July 24, 2018 2:51 AM

R540 .......and he's laughing all the way to the bank.

by Anonymousreply 545July 24, 2018 3:00 AM

R545 Dude, are you new here? these 'fans' spend all their time bitching and moaning and hating on everything SH does, it is totally sociopathic, and shitty 'fan' behaviour

by Anonymousreply 546July 24, 2018 3:29 AM

R546 Dude, no, I'm not new here, and yes the little gay asshole is laughing all the way to the bank, and yes the fans here are sociopathic shits. All of them. That's what makes it so much fun....

by Anonymousreply 547July 24, 2018 3:35 AM

R547 They really are the worst fans EVER

by Anonymousreply 548July 24, 2018 3:58 AM

It was so predictable that the trolls like R548/R546 were back just before TSWDM premiere.....

Let's go back to Adorable Gay Sam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549July 24, 2018 4:28 AM

[quote]Where is all this scrubbed bullshit coming from? Where are you getting this?

From the ACTUAL FACTS that the YouTube clips of Sam playing brave gay roles in Plague Over England and A Very British Sex Scandal have just disappeared.

Which will be the next vid to be scrubbed?

Young, pretty and GAY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550July 24, 2018 4:40 AM

Hm, I can find it still

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551July 24, 2018 4:56 AM

R551 Oh jesus don't destroy her conspiracy theory, is all she has

by Anonymousreply 552July 24, 2018 5:00 AM

That's the other one, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553July 24, 2018 5:02 AM

R551/R553 , no, those are not the YouTube clips I was talking about - the most popular gay vids about Sam that- what a 'coincidence'- have just been eliminated.

The vid you've posted is the complete movie. I was referring to a 30 min clip with Sam's gay role in A Very British Sex Scandal. It was the most watched and most commented vid. That one has been eliminated.

The same has happened to the most popular clip of all, "Sam Heughan Gay Role in Plague Over England". It has also been scrubbed.

And 4 years ago, when Sam was cast to play Jamie Fraser, his gay bios also disappeared. From the comments section at People magazine in "Five Things You Didn't Know About Sam Heughan".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554July 24, 2018 5:39 AM

Photos of TB and Sam seem not to have been scrubbed.

Drinking himself to death is kind of extreme and that was not what I meant, sure he numbs himself when he has to go to a con. That simply shows in the photos and I can't blame him. What I meant is that he usually doesn't get much sleep with all the long filming hours and all his other travelling/appearances/promotions but he keeps working out like crazy. This is not a healthy thing, he is indeed trying not to dwell on other things . Yes I admire his determination in pushing himself and he indeed can afford it, he can live for just his career but I don't see anyone keeping this up for years and years. Something gotta give at some point and most likely the body because it needs rest and in his case hiding who you are can't be good for your mental wellbeing either. R544 having all kinds of people around you to coach you to keep on going like this really only seems benecificial to him in the short run and mainly beneficial to the wallets of all these specialists.

by Anonymousreply 555July 24, 2018 8:00 AM

R554 this is horrible, in our day and age it is bad PR to be gay. What the hell. You know I never even understood the concept of hetero, bi-homosexuality. We are people, we are souls, we love and love is love it has zero to do with gender. Time for HW accept this and let's hope more and more actors and actrices will come out. Sam could have a more significant role in society if he wouldn't just care about his ambitions. Money talks I suppose but it is sad.

by Anonymousreply 556July 24, 2018 8:03 AM

[quote]these 'fans' spend all their time bitching and moaning and hating on everything SH does, it is totally sociopathic, and shitty 'fan' behaviour

R546/R548 = SpazPurv Troll. It's not sociopathic to have opinions. But your behavior, doxing, cyberstalking and harassing people is sociopathic. Your moral arguments are a joke. Your Queer Enby threads harmed that already vulnerable family by exposing their location, endangering, ridiculing and hating on them to the point where they had to close their blogs and the DL mods had to delete your threads, you sick pus bucket.

by Anonymousreply 557July 24, 2018 4:25 PM

[quote]Ron Moore is not going anywhere, suck it

R546/R538 is also R538. Since when does a DL troll have opinions about Ron Moore? More evidence that our foulest troll is a PR shill paid to derail this thread.

by Anonymousreply 558July 24, 2018 4:44 PM

** R546/R548

by Anonymousreply 559July 24, 2018 4:45 PM

Yes, the entertainment industry has a grand tradition of employing scum to do their dirty work. The movie, L.A. Confidential, is all about this, starring none other than sleazebag, Kevin Spacey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560July 24, 2018 4:56 PM

Heughan's bodyweight beach workout in Men's Journal. Compared to his most recent, roid-y looking workout pix, he looks positively skeletal...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561July 24, 2018 5:31 PM

R561 Nah......no 'roids, but a diet that is carefully monitored and implemented for extreme bodybuilding. Sam just looks like he's been eating a lot of protein patties every 2 hours and living at the gym. He's got a personal assistant that follows him around with a cooler filled with protein drinks and other tidbits. How fun.... Personally, I think he looks amazing. I'l have a problem when he starts looking like Arnold and starts acting crazy pyscho.

by Anonymousreply 562July 24, 2018 6:13 PM

Maybe he'll bring the cooler to TSWDM premiere.

by Anonymousreply 563July 24, 2018 6:15 PM

R562 he doesn't need all the muscle he was fine before OL imo

by Anonymousreply 564July 24, 2018 6:23 PM

As expected, here's Sam 'denying being gay' just right before TSWDM premiere.

It's very sad to see Sam burying himself in the closet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565July 24, 2018 6:39 PM

Q.- "A critic, or a troll, tweeted: “Mr. Heughan is one of the most boring homosexual actors out there.” Your retort: “Boring and homosexual never go together. But thank you for the compliment.x” Do people sometimes mistake you as gay, and do you usually just take that as a compliment?""

Sam Heughan.- Yeah, I guess. I played a few gay parts and maybe people might make assumptions about me. I mean, it’s not true, but I don’t really care. I think, whatever, if that’s what you’re gonna pick out from someone’s performance."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566July 24, 2018 6:45 PM

...and the fat lady just sung!

by Anonymousreply 567July 24, 2018 6:48 PM

Wow, he’s giving “Benedict Arnold” a “run for his money”!

by Anonymousreply 568July 24, 2018 6:49 PM

r566. So. Of all the questions they could ask him, this one appears? A day before his dumb spy movie premiers? How embarrassing and pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 569July 24, 2018 6:58 PM

R563 It'll be following close behind..... LOL That and the TB..... ;)

R564 Sure he was, but that's HW for ya....

R566 This is the shit that makes me believe TB 1.0 is still on board and on payroll. FFS, SAM!

by Anonymousreply 570July 24, 2018 7:16 PM

Mistake him as gay???? LOLOL

Who do they think they're fooling?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571July 24, 2018 7:20 PM

Nothing screams more gay than denying you're gay. Wrong move by the PR.

by Anonymousreply 572July 24, 2018 7:41 PM

r572 Forgot to say, that interview was because of us. Too many fans started reading DL and won't stop anytime soon. JA should work harder.

by Anonymousreply 573July 24, 2018 7:47 PM

Can someone post a working link please?

by Anonymousreply 574July 24, 2018 7:54 PM

r574 Found a transcript on tumblr

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575July 24, 2018 7:56 PM

Wow. I just lost respect for Sam. I'm so disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 576July 24, 2018 7:58 PM

R569, no, it's not just that question. Sam's PR team has covered all the bases.

Gay interviewer, they ask him about his gay roles -now we know why Sam's gay most popular videos have been removed from You Tube- he is 'very honored', Gay Bond (God bless William Shatner).......

Lie after lie:

Q: How aware are you of your LGBTQ fan base? SH: I’m not aware! But I hope there is one. And if there isn’t, then we need to make one.

Q: I think it’s been made, Sam. Outlander’s queerness seems to have courted a sizeable gay audience. SH: I suppose it has. The only gay character is John Grey, but that relationship (with Jamie) is so interesting, and it’s been really, really fun. It’s a really beautiful friendship they’ve got, and this sort of understanding. And it’s sad, actually, for John Grey because he’s really fallen for Jamie, and it’s not reciprocated in that way. I really feel for that guy.

Q: The Spy Who Dumped Me just might lead to the Bond movie that William Shatner wants you to star in. And based on his endorsement, he wants you to play…gay Bond? SH: God bless him. Everyone’s being talked about, but I think it’s time that, yeah, why not? Let’s do a gay Bond. That’d be cool. I’ve actually played quite a few gay characters. I did A Very British Sex Scandal (in 2007), which was about this reporter who was taken to court in the late ’50s. I’ve done a few characters on stage as well. But, yeah, I don’t know if it’s typecasting. (Laughs)

by Anonymousreply 577July 24, 2018 8:00 PM

Q: How did you end up playing so many gay roles?

SH: Those parts are really interesting because there’s this grey area. These characters are not always fully aware of their situation or in control of their situation, and they have very strong feelings and very strong emotions and tend to be really interesting parts.

Q: Your love scene in the play Plague Over England, which was performed in London in 2008 and 2009, obviously resonated with gay audiences. How did you approach that role?

SH: It’s such a wonderful awakening for this character to sort of fall in love with this very attractive, very intelligent, very fun guy. Then, we see him 20 years later. He’s kind of lost the love of his life, and I loved the arc, the journey of that. And it doesn’t matter if he’s straight or gay; it’s just about love, and love lost, really. And it was a really nice play to do, actually. Leon [Ockenden] was my lover in that and we’re still very good friends.

Q: A critic, or a troll, tweeted: “Mr. Heughan is one of the most boring homosexual actors out there.” Your retort: “Boring and homosexual never go together. But thank you for the compliment.x” Do people sometimes mistake you as gay, and do you usually just take that as a compliment?

SH: Yeah, I guess. I played a few gay parts and maybe people might make assumptions about me. I mean, it’s not true, but I don’t really care. I think, whatever, if that’s what you’re gonna pick out from someone’s performance.

Q: But you take being called gay a compliment.

SH: I love that world. My makeup artist in the U.K. is very camp and she brings out the best camp side in me.

Q: Do you aspire to play a campy role?

SH: There’s a fantastic play I saw many, many years ago and it’s a one-man show about a transvestite. It was such a wonderful bit of writing. I would kind of love to do that.

by Anonymousreply 578July 24, 2018 8:05 PM

r578. Thanks. That complete Interview screams "gay". Only this one sentence is a big lie. Sam oh Sam.

by Anonymousreply 579July 24, 2018 8:09 PM

R579 yes.... I am kind of sad about this.

by Anonymousreply 580July 24, 2018 8:23 PM

r580 Don't be. Fuck the guy, he's a coward.

by Anonymousreply 581July 24, 2018 8:40 PM

r580 He is a coward and this interview is condescending to the LGBTQ community. As usual he spews verbal diarrhoea without giving any information. This proves to me that he is only interested in fame and money and would sell his own mother along the way.

by Anonymousreply 582July 24, 2018 8:48 PM

Meanwhile his homophobic SHAMzie stans are very happy and are asking for 'respect'..........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583July 24, 2018 8:52 PM

Ha! They are hoping this interview will shut all the gossip down.

by Anonymousreply 584July 24, 2018 8:54 PM

Oh dear Sam, Sam Sam. It's not the fact you played gay roles that make people believe you are gay honey. How condescending and full of shit can he be? Campy? Ok Sam. Can someone please explain why the old troll piece of shit Shatner keeps getting put out in his movie promo? Is he being held under duress by LG and Shatner?

by Anonymousreply 585July 24, 2018 8:57 PM

"It is not true".... Is not the same than" I am only into women and straight"

by Anonymousreply 586July 24, 2018 8:57 PM

r585 Shatner knows the truth and Sam is scared he'll let people know. Sammy, what a mess you've made

by Anonymousreply 587July 24, 2018 9:08 PM

This is so trying to bury the obvious. Why is his PR so shit? To me, he looks like a puppet and a fool. His connection with Shitner is beyond distasteful. Sorry, this interview has left a nasty taste .

by Anonymousreply 588July 24, 2018 9:14 PM

As if anyone would take their cues about Sam from someone named Contemplating Outlander. He knows very well all his granny mommies will jump out to preach his "heterosexuality" just in time for his movie premiere.

by Anonymousreply 589July 24, 2018 9:20 PM

r589 But all this does is get tongues on both sides wagging.More people willl google ‘ Sam Heughan gay’ and hey presto! The pink elephant never goes away...

by Anonymousreply 590July 24, 2018 9:28 PM

It was a softball interview. The journalist should have asked: What about your pre-Outlander bios that listed you as openly gay?

by Anonymousreply 591July 24, 2018 9:40 PM

His delusional fans need a 'straight' Sam to keep their sexual fantasies alive.

The definition of cringe.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592July 24, 2018 9:53 PM

This interview was predictable since Sam has just said in his new interviews to promote TSWDM that he wants to be a movie star and he would love to play Bond.

Shame on the gay journalist who has made the interview, shame on Sam's gay PR Jennifer Allen.

Shame on you, Sam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593July 24, 2018 10:18 PM

[quote] Shatner knows the truth and Sam is scared he'll let people know. Sammy, what a mess you've made

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594July 24, 2018 10:32 PM

Camuso, Shatner , Purv, MM, Jennifer Allen......Sam

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595July 24, 2018 10:36 PM

Link to the new thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596July 24, 2018 10:38 PM

[quote]This is so trying to bury the obvious. Why is his PR so shit? To me, he looks like a puppet and a fool. His connection with Shitner is beyond distasteful. Sorry, this interview has left a nasty taste .

by Anonymousreply 597July 24, 2018 10:54 PM

[quote]He is a coward and this interview is condescending to the LGBTQ community. As usual he spews verbal diarrhoea without giving any information. This proves to me that he is only interested in fame and money and would sell his own mother along the way.

by Anonymousreply 598July 24, 2018 10:55 PM

[quote]"I can't found the YT clip of the play "Plague Over England" where Sam played one of his brave gay roles. Are they scrubbing youtube too? Sam's PR team must be very busy these days......"

[quote]"I want to watch this clip 1000 times. They must be worried about his movie audience seeing it if it was scrubbed from you tube. Goes against his body building hetero image they are pushing. Wonder how he can live a lie pubically on a daily basis." The 30-minute YouTube clip of Sam playing another gay role in "A Very British Sex Scandal" has also been scrubbed. :((

[quote]For those who still had doubts about this being an orchestrated PR campaign to make Sam look 'straight'. . His people wouldn't need to do all this scrubbing if he wasn't GAY......... ;)

by Anonymousreply 599July 24, 2018 11:02 PM

Tom Hiddleston never recovered from this PR disaster......

Sam and Tom have the same publicist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600July 24, 2018 11:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!