Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mrs. Dakota Hammer, or, alternatively, Jocasta and Oedipus do New Orleans

Continued

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601May 2, 2018 12:02 AM

She was too young to get all that Botox.

by Anonymousreply 1April 22, 2018 3:04 PM

Previous thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 22, 2018 3:09 PM

Do you all really believe that reducing his social media would improve his public image? Personally I feel like he isn’t exactly interesting enough to maintain a mystery or get people to care... And I don’t really see how it would improve his career in any way. Getting people to take him more seriously, maybe, but the way some people here talk about Mrs H’s social media posts ruining his career is really... a stretch.

by Anonymousreply 3April 22, 2018 3:52 PM

Mmm...I think reducing his social media presence is still the best route for him...What other married actors do in order to keep relevant? For instance Ryan Gosling, doesn't use social media and I think that out of movies he's a really boring guy..nonetheless he keeps people interested in him.

by Anonymousreply 4April 22, 2018 3:56 PM

His social media presence is actually quite restrained.

It’s through his wife’s addiction that all this information is gleaned.

by Anonymousreply 5April 22, 2018 4:03 PM

R3 it's a combination of many factors, the way you put it no,it's not sufficient it's more about creating a better content. Everything he shares is meme-ish,childish jokes that are picked by twitter media and turn his image into a running joke. The track-suit,the food,his wife,his friends,his chest hair,his flue....it's all a constant pun and games.....which is fine per se but not every single thing.

At a certain point nobody was discussing his role as an actor anymore but JUST his Ig funny shit....you can't be constantly associated to silly irrelevant bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 6April 22, 2018 4:12 PM

So he needs to make his ig more artsy? Also, how do his friends have an impact on his pr image? I get his wife, but why Nick and Ashton? I mean, it's normal for actors to bring some close friends when they do interviews, show talks etc.

by Anonymousreply 7April 22, 2018 4:15 PM

[R4] I would honestly say Ryan Gosling is arguably a better actor, and has been in more well-received projects. He also seems to be considered dreamy to both males and females, but for some reason, I personally know more gay males that like AH than straight females.

by Anonymousreply 8April 22, 2018 4:18 PM

Tbh I only became interested in him after he was caught publicly liking BDSM posts, but having seen his work and read some interviews of him, he is a decent actor, and does have an interesting personality. But it was his social media that initially made me care about him.

by Anonymousreply 9April 22, 2018 4:18 PM

R8 Well Ryan Gosling has "The Notebook" which still has a cult following, and even though he's been in a long term relationship with Eva Mendes, he doesn't constantly put forth the fact that he's in a committed relationship the way Armie does with his wife. Eva seems like a far more secure woman than Mrs. Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 10April 22, 2018 4:20 PM

Memes and funny stuff will always attract a lot of people but then how many watched Final Portrait?Mine? If you want to be in indi movies you need a certain allure otherwise you won't be taken seriously. His public image is too childish and only serves to get awwws and #goals from social media kids..

by Anonymousreply 11April 22, 2018 4:27 PM

I know this isn't the general consensus, but I think Armie is a pretty interesting person, once you get past his golden boy looks. There's this dichotomy to him where on the surface he seems like he should be a super confident, even arrogant, person, but he always comes off slightly insecure and uncomfortable in his own skin - like he always has some kind of latent inner turmoil. Not to mention his supposed kinks and other strange interests. There's this underlying complexity to his "hot, but empty-between-the-ears" persona and I find that appealing and also interesting. I think that's also why so many people really got into his friendship with Timmy - he brings out a more relaxed, outgoing, comfortable side of him that never really came out much before.

by Anonymousreply 12April 22, 2018 4:28 PM

[QUOTE]If you want to be in indi movies

He doesn't want to be in indie films though, he wants to be mainstream. He's just doing indie to rehab his image after the flops.

by Anonymousreply 13April 22, 2018 4:29 PM

I agree with everything R12 stated. He's very insecure. That's why the buzzfeed article got under his skin, and that's why he responds to trolls online. I don't know if the insecurity stems from the bullying he underwent in middle school, or something else we're not aware of happened to him.

by Anonymousreply 14April 22, 2018 4:32 PM

R8 and how did Goslin got these parts? Being a dork on IG? He worked hard and took everything seriously,even if he makes silly movies he's still taken seriously.

R12 nobody denies his potential,I think he has plenty otherwise ppl wouldn't care. It's about improving his chances.

R13 He had no option but it worked.What if he can't get roles in mainstream movies? He still doesn't have it to be a lead. His latest followers are mostly teens into cmbyn not the general audience who eventually watch his movies.

by Anonymousreply 15April 22, 2018 4:33 PM

R12 = Luca

by Anonymousreply 16April 22, 2018 4:34 PM

wtf was the point of Armie posting that he was the one who asked Mrs to stay in town when she's just going to undo the lie hours later by showing her parents are visiting?

crazy ass white people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 22, 2018 4:48 PM

I think the constantly reminding that he's in a committed relationship and too many dork stuff are the things that make him look like a big baby...less of that, and he can be more interesting..or convert his ig into BDSM stuff lol

by Anonymousreply 18April 22, 2018 4:54 PM

"Three generations of Galatoiring.." Gag!

by Anonymousreply 19April 22, 2018 5:19 PM

R13 that's speculation on your part. Take it for what it's worth, but he has said that after LONE RANGER, he began to look at his career differently. He says he sees himself more as a character actor. No doubt at one point he wanted big movie star status, but people change as they age, especially if they have a family. He seems content being a working actor. And his career is pretty good. He's got several projects lined up. Just because he's not A-list doesn't mean his career is in the toilet.

by Anonymousreply 20April 22, 2018 5:21 PM

I agree with R20 , even in a recent interview he said he would like to do inidie movies. Overall, he's doing well for what he wants...Curious to see how the play will turn out this summer.

by Anonymousreply 21April 22, 2018 5:23 PM

[quote]I personally know more gay males that like AH than straight females.

R8 and that's why anecdotal evidence is bullshit! I can just as easily counter that with the many female commenters on YouTube and social media who go on and on about his godlike appearance. Mrs. H even deleted a few IG female followers who were propositioning her husband.

by Anonymousreply 22April 22, 2018 5:29 PM

R17 She doesn't say they're visiting though, she says they're in town.

by Anonymousreply 23April 22, 2018 5:30 PM

She needs to get over her insecurities...He loves her, why be so obsessed then?

by Anonymousreply 24April 22, 2018 5:33 PM

It's a mutual obsession R24

by Anonymousreply 25April 22, 2018 5:38 PM

Ok, but he doesn't seem to get so jealous of her...while she'd like to kill every woman that merely glances at her husband..wtf

by Anonymousreply 26April 22, 2018 5:40 PM

R26 You don't know them.

by Anonymousreply 27April 22, 2018 5:46 PM

R27 do you?

R26 how many hordes of males are obsessed with her?like nobody. She's the very least he can get whereby he's the very best she can have,she's also older than him and very much look like it. HW standards are ruthless.

by Anonymousreply 28April 22, 2018 6:32 PM

R28 No but I'm not making definitive statements like 'he doesn't get jealous' when we have no idea.

by Anonymousreply 29April 22, 2018 6:33 PM

R29 "definitive statements"?It's just gossip not a white house conference. Besides the user said "it doesn't seem " not "he doesn't".

by Anonymousreply 30April 22, 2018 6:40 PM

Yawn. These conversations are the same over and over.

Pointless.

by Anonymousreply 31April 22, 2018 6:41 PM

Then don't come here, R31 is the same troll who trolls on the Summer thread too...he/she keeps overposting without giving any info..can they be banned, at least?

by Anonymousreply 32April 22, 2018 6:44 PM

I haven't overposted on the Summer thread at all, weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 33April 22, 2018 6:45 PM

R32 FF

by Anonymousreply 34April 22, 2018 6:45 PM

FF me all you want, I haven't done anything wrong.

The conversations in this thread are the tedious ones going round in circles, not in the Summer thread.

by Anonymousreply 35April 22, 2018 6:47 PM

R35 TROLL. You are doing the same in both threads. One liners and and complains and zero to say.

by Anonymousreply 36April 22, 2018 6:51 PM

I've literally just posted information on the Safdies and their relationship with Timmy as well as my opinion on their work. How is that zero to say and trolling? Get a grip please.

by Anonymousreply 37April 22, 2018 6:52 PM

The thing is that you always come here complaining about what we talk/bitch etc. adding nothing in return...why? If you don't like it, just don't post or even better don't come here at all...it's not the first time. On the Summer thread too..you kept posting about what the thread is about ( when it was clearly stated in the first post), stirring the pot with your " free talking speech" and in the end...after 15 posts you said nothing at all. Honestly, it's exhausting!

by Anonymousreply 38April 22, 2018 6:52 PM

R38 I'm sick of the hypocrisy. No one is allowed to post one post there about where Timmy's location is but people in this thread can go on and on and on and on about the same old shit. 'Elizabeth can't stay away from him', 'Elizabeth is always jealous, 'look how she dresses the kids', gossiping about Elizabeth's DAD's location is fine but not Timmy's? It doesn't make any fucking sense.

by Anonymousreply 39April 22, 2018 6:54 PM

I'm not talking about what you said about the Safdie brothers, those 3 last posts were the only one informative...but generally speaking you like making drama. That's my honest opinion.

by Anonymousreply 40April 22, 2018 6:54 PM

R40 See R39

by Anonymousreply 41April 22, 2018 6:54 PM

Stop crying and open a thread about Timmy as you people were asked to do, if you wanted to keep up the non-content about him. You can analyse the colour of his snot there, IN HIS OWN THREAD, for all we care.

by Anonymousreply 42April 22, 2018 6:57 PM

The Summer thread is his own thread at this point as you people insisted on having two separate threads in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 43April 22, 2018 6:57 PM

R39 Because people aren't posting random tweets from literal nobodies over someone they saw that might have been Armie, but actual updates from the people themselves. Once TC tweets he's somewhere specific, go ahead and post that.

As for the rest of the stuff you complained about - that's pointless bitchery, which is exactly what this site exists for. Everyone else gets this except you, so maybe it's time you left DL, eh?

by Anonymousreply 44April 22, 2018 6:59 PM

No it's not, as OP himself has specified a hundred times. It's about the movie, book, actors, director, and more focused on their careers than on gossip and general bitchiness. Stop being obtuse.

by Anonymousreply 45April 22, 2018 6:59 PM

Nah. I'll use both threads how I like.

Thanks for the concern though.

by Anonymousreply 46April 22, 2018 7:00 PM

I was replying to R43

by Anonymousreply 47April 22, 2018 7:01 PM

guys she's a TROLL...she got like 40 posts about the right to speak about stuff and won't post anything just FF

by Anonymousreply 48April 22, 2018 7:01 PM

I opened the Summer thread in order to have a place to talk about both actors and so on...But that thread, recently, has become the target of trolls and Tim's stans and LSA girls...you are one of them. I don't wanna fight, hell I'm a pacifist..I didn't want to FF either, but when it's enough is enough.

by Anonymousreply 49April 22, 2018 7:02 PM

Rather than waste F&Fs on multiples of the trolls posts, just all F&F R46

by Anonymousreply 50April 22, 2018 7:02 PM

I agree. I was the one that started the Reddit for everyone and I'm thoroughly unimpressed at being told what I can and can't post about.

If pointless bitchery is allowed in this thread, it's allowed in the Summer thread. If this thread hasn't been closed with the circular discussion then neither will that one.

If people don't want to read it in either thread they can ignore or leave.

End of discussion.

by Anonymousreply 51April 22, 2018 7:05 PM

R51 in the thread about Weird movies....you don't post about Ronan Farrow or Shania Twain right? So in a thread aimed at a more serious talk you should respect that as well. How is it so difficult to understand. DL is NOT only about pointless shit at all costs.

by Anonymousreply 52April 22, 2018 7:07 PM

'Where's Timmy' posts are anything but pointless bitchery, you fucking weirdos.

by Anonymousreply 53April 22, 2018 7:08 PM

I don't think there's anything pointless or non-serious about discussing where one of the actors is and what they're working on.

by Anonymousreply 54April 22, 2018 7:09 PM

R51 Ok, good to know who I'm talking to. Thanks for starting the reddit group, because personally I couldn't ( didn't have enough karma to do it). And I appreciate your contributions on the reddit too. But, that also means that you're fangirl no.1 who was banned at the begging of March because she was overposting, can't you keep it under wraps a little bit?

by Anonymousreply 55April 22, 2018 7:10 PM

R55 erm no I wasn't banned?

by Anonymousreply 56April 22, 2018 7:10 PM

Elizabeth hasn't tagged a brand in almost a week. Is she ill? Or is she still doing it on her Stories?

by Anonymousreply 57April 22, 2018 7:11 PM

R56 The one who opened the reddit group was also the one who opened the thread until March..so you aren't the same person?

by Anonymousreply 58April 22, 2018 7:13 PM

No she tags in her stories now. She tags every shop she goes into.

"Beautiful chamberpot for our new @birdbakery outhouse!"

by Anonymousreply 59April 22, 2018 7:14 PM

I opened the group. I didn't open every thread, nor was I ever banned.

Hence why I'm posting now.

by Anonymousreply 60April 22, 2018 7:14 PM

Closing Tim threads right away and banning his fangirls in others....seems pretty clear to me the owner of this place might be giving some MAJOR hints.....

by Anonymousreply 61April 22, 2018 7:14 PM

She must feel so enterprising with all the tagging.

by Anonymousreply 62April 22, 2018 7:15 PM

Haha R59. I guess that means that now Oscar season is over the brands are now only paying enough for her Stories

by Anonymousreply 63April 22, 2018 7:16 PM

I remember when the baby threw up all over himself and she took a photo of it and tagged the guy who details their car.

I really should have saved a screenshot of that.

by Anonymousreply 64April 22, 2018 7:18 PM

R61 I agree with you...that's why if this person wants to discuss Timmy then maybe they shouldn't fill the only thread available. Nobody says you can't gossip about him, but when there's something to talk about...so far we have little news.

by Anonymousreply 65April 22, 2018 7:19 PM

Jesus christ shut up assholes!

by Anonymousreply 66April 22, 2018 7:19 PM

His Coachella weekend was far more gossip worthy than whatever Armie's been doing.

by Anonymousreply 67April 22, 2018 7:20 PM

Yeah being surrounded by human garbage is much more noteworthy.

by Anonymousreply 68April 22, 2018 7:21 PM

Oh look who tweeted!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69April 22, 2018 7:22 PM

Than working quietly on a film? Yeah it is.

by Anonymousreply 70April 22, 2018 7:22 PM

R69 hahah bullshit he would be like the father in Force Majeure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71April 22, 2018 7:27 PM

Armie: How do I get my wife and kids to safety? do you hear that Internet? That's how I think! Honest!

Mrs Hammer: Hey Internet! My children will be at 541 Poydras Street on Monday from 8AM to 4PM. They will have their names stitched onto their clothes. Remember, they're oil heirs!

by Anonymousreply 72April 22, 2018 7:29 PM

Bravo, R72, we need more posters like you.

by Anonymousreply 73April 22, 2018 7:36 PM

rofl r71. that reminds me of this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74April 22, 2018 7:36 PM

This couple is a joke. They build an image. Like the story of making kids in Crema. They combined everything, he put in the instagram, she writes underneath. All combined. Yesterday they did the same, he put in the GI, she writes down an already combined answer. Nothing natural, all artificial and planned.

by Anonymousreply 75April 23, 2018 1:37 AM

But have you found Timmy or haven't you, R75?

by Anonymousreply 76April 23, 2018 2:47 AM

Um, folks comment under their spouse's IG posts all the time...

by Anonymousreply 77April 23, 2018 2:51 AM

R77, I think that person is probably a shipper. Armie and Elizabeth's IG interactions yesterday really set them off.

by Anonymousreply 78April 23, 2018 2:53 AM

Damn, the San Antonio Current went all Anne Helen on Armie for his performance in Final Portrait. No more Bird Bakery cupcakes for them!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79April 23, 2018 3:08 AM

Yeah, so I actually watched Final Portrait, and his performance was fine. Granted, his character didn't have much to do, but that's the script's fault not his. He was charming and had good comedic timing when needed. I think this author is just thirsty for a response from him. This is why he shouldn't respond to critics. It makes him more of a target.

by Anonymousreply 80April 23, 2018 3:13 AM

Rofl I love the review and yet I disagree, he didn't blow you away as James Lord but he did a good enough job and a contrast was needed vs. Geoffrey Rush, who's a bit much sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 81April 23, 2018 3:18 AM

theyr both quite loved in the industry

fun and smart and ambitious

fast becoming a power couple in the business....best of luck

by Anonymousreply 82April 23, 2018 3:21 AM

R82 = Mrs H's publicist

by Anonymousreply 83April 23, 2018 3:25 AM

[quote]theyr both quite loved in the industry

If that were true, Elizabeth would have her own Food Network show, licensing deals and franchises and all the crap she's desperate for, and Armie would be fighting off A-list indie directors like crazy. Neither is the case. He's getting a good project here and there among more doubtful things, and she's desperately tagging everything that moves on IG in hopes somebody important will notice.

by Anonymousreply 84April 23, 2018 5:51 AM

[quote]He’s an emotionally absent pushover

The critic must be following Liz's Instagram too.

by Anonymousreply 85April 23, 2018 11:27 AM

I don’t find him that absent lol I think that’s a bit reaching.

by Anonymousreply 86April 23, 2018 11:31 AM

He ran away on Father's Day.

by Anonymousreply 87April 23, 2018 11:32 AM

He needed some Luca time lol Personally, I would too, if I had a wife like Liz.

by Anonymousreply 88April 23, 2018 11:37 AM

Tim at Coachella and he, a 31 years old man; at grandma's 92 years old friend BD party....jfc

by Anonymousreply 89April 23, 2018 11:44 AM

He needed to be there to carry the blue-hair birthday girl in case gun-toting hooligans ambushed the restaurant.

by Anonymousreply 90April 23, 2018 12:12 PM

No, but seriously, what does he really think about the overexposure of the kids done by Liz? Is he really fine with that?

by Anonymousreply 91April 23, 2018 12:14 PM

Well, R91, my crystal ball is broken right now. When it gets back to me I’ll let you know.

by Anonymousreply 92April 23, 2018 12:18 PM

I imagine it's something in the realm of "at least it keeps her occupied and away from me."

by Anonymousreply 93April 23, 2018 12:20 PM

If he really wants her away from him, he's doing an appalling job of it.

by Anonymousreply 94April 23, 2018 12:23 PM

Dakota is on set according to this post

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95April 23, 2018 10:24 PM

Of course

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96April 23, 2018 11:51 PM

It's hotter to fuck sneakily when the spouse is around.

by Anonymousreply 97April 23, 2018 11:59 PM

JFC he looks so good in that short vid. He really needs to drop that obnoxious wife of his so we can see his full potential as a hot, single man.

by Anonymousreply 98April 24, 2018 12:01 AM

R98 you just made me realize, he's never been single during his entire Hollywood career. He and Elizabeth met while he was starting out and married six months before the release of THE SOCIAL NETWORK, his big break! That's kind weird. I'm used to young actors dating and fucking around during their twenties/early years of success (e.g. Chris Evans).

by Anonymousreply 99April 24, 2018 12:06 AM

R99, Yeah, I also always forget that he's only 31. So even if he gets a divorce in 5-10 years, he'd still have plenty of time to date around and get with someone interesting and famous and on his hotness level, lol. Also hopefully someone who's not as clingy and annoying as the current Mrs. H.

by Anonymousreply 100April 24, 2018 12:43 AM

FYI there are two female characters in the original story, one is his girlfriend and the other is a friend. I'm intrigued to know who's playing each one of them.

by Anonymousreply 101April 24, 2018 12:43 AM

(Those aren't spoilers btw)

by Anonymousreply 102April 24, 2018 12:44 AM

R101 My guess is that Dakota plays the girlfriend and Zazie the friend. But only a guess.

The photo of her on set made my jaw drop. Who the fuck does that?

by Anonymousreply 103April 24, 2018 2:17 AM

I really don't understand how anyone can't find her annoying.

by Anonymousreply 104April 24, 2018 2:25 AM

[quote]Who the fuck does that?

Lucy Ricardo in the episode where she dressed up as a washerwoman to spy on Ricky and his new chorusgirl.

by Anonymousreply 105April 24, 2018 2:26 AM

R105 LOL! Why I love the Armie threads.

by Anonymousreply 106April 24, 2018 2:37 AM

FFS she brought the baby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107April 24, 2018 3:02 AM

How is he not embarrassed by her shenanigans? I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 108April 24, 2018 4:29 AM

This is the same guy who publicly revealed himself to be hate-stalking a nobody buzzfeed writer's twitter account because of one bad article written about him (which happened months ago). His self-awareness is just off sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 109April 24, 2018 4:40 AM

The second hand embarrassment....this isn't even funny anymore.

by Anonymousreply 110April 24, 2018 4:56 AM

Well, he lets her do that...so in the end he’s fine with it, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 111April 24, 2018 5:11 AM

Lucy Ricardo also did this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112April 24, 2018 8:56 AM

His mother in law is there too. I think she´s the lady talking with Elizabeth.

by Anonymousreply 113April 24, 2018 8:58 AM

[quote]The photo of her on set made my jaw drop. Who the fuck does that?

Someone who knows Dakota has finally arrived - and fears her.

by Anonymousreply 114April 24, 2018 9:08 AM

I don't know why anyone is surprised by this. She was on set with CMBYN too, there's a photo on her IG of the 'truce/tregua' scene being filmed.

Just makes me think something must have happened with them last Fall when they weren't with each other for a good five/six weeks or so when Armie did TIFF/NYFF/LFF and filmed On the Basis of Sex all without her.

by Anonymousreply 115April 24, 2018 9:12 AM

R115 nobody is surprised just embarrassed. I'm sure the cockroaches cupcakes are on the way to promote the movie.

by Anonymousreply 116April 24, 2018 10:19 AM

I don't see the issue with the CMBYN baked goods personally. The film was a big success for Armie (critically) and if the bakery is able to promote the movie and simultaneously make money off of the film's awards attention then why not? It's pretty obvious they wont be made for all of his future movies.

by Anonymousreply 117April 24, 2018 10:26 AM

Just because Armie doesn't mind her there doesn't mean all the rest of the cast and crew don't. You don't bring your wife and kids to work with you every day....period. Maybe a 30 minute pop in to say hello --- ONCE. But that's the absolute limit. Anything more and everyone will be pissed because it's distracting and annoying. Heck, I'll bet the hard working (and low wage) crew workers are all paying through the nose for child care so they can come to work, focused and prepared to do their jobs, without a gang of toddlers running around disrupting things. Work is work. How does Armie, a grown ass man, not know this?

What selfish, tone deaf fucks these two are.

by Anonymousreply 118April 24, 2018 10:30 AM

This whole thing makes him look like he can't wipe his own ass. Even if he had the potential to star in more interesting movies his image is compromised. He can't be seen as someone who brings art to the table when you need wife,toddlers and in-laws on set following you everywhere. I stopped wanting my mom to accompany me at school when I turn 7.

by Anonymousreply 119April 24, 2018 10:37 AM

Liz has always followed Armie on set since the very beginning ( don’t think something happened on OTBOS set). Also by now I’m sure all people know they are package deal...where he goes, she follows...but, yeah it can get embarrassing quickly...I mean, at least not every time...or even better she could keep a low profile when she visits him. I know that her ig revolves around him, but she could cut the “working on a movie” part...

by Anonymousreply 120April 24, 2018 10:42 AM

He must be a laughingstock in Hollywood. And then he bitches that he hasn't gotten better offers since CMBYN.

by Anonymousreply 121April 24, 2018 10:45 AM

How Armie sees himself: "Having lunch in a restaurant and a balloon popped... everyone in the restaurant screamed and you could feel the fear of everyone who thought it was a gunshot. This is getting ridiculous. The thought “how do I get my kids and wife out of here safely?!” was all I could think."

Reality:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122April 24, 2018 10:59 AM

Are there other actors whose partners go on set like Elizabeth does? I'm sure some get tours of the set or maybe get lunch with their partner, but in terms of actually staying so long you need to plug your phone in and charge it? Genuinely asking, not being rhetorical. Trying to work out if we're being unfair to her or not.

[QUOTE]And then he bitches that he hasn't gotten better offers since CMBYN

Did he really?

by Anonymousreply 123April 24, 2018 11:07 AM

R115 / R117 is the same troll we FF’d at R46. Blocked.

by Anonymousreply 124April 24, 2018 11:09 AM

R124 There's nothing wrong with the posts I have just made so do be quiet dear.

by Anonymousreply 125April 24, 2018 11:10 AM

I wish Armie would leave the wife and kids at home sometime and have some gay sex on off time from a movie set.

by Anonymousreply 126April 24, 2018 11:11 AM

R123 I think it's hard to know because a lot of actors and their partners are nowhere near as active on social media as Armie and Elizabeth.

by Anonymousreply 127April 24, 2018 11:13 AM

R123 You know, I wanted to know that too...For instance, I know that Nicole Kidman and her hubby are close too and he visits her on set too...he goes on promo tour with her...but, I think he keeps a low profile. Mmm...then, Eva Mendes visits Ryan too, but again they don’t rub it into your face...Overall, I think there are many couples who visit each other when they work, but the problem with Liz is that every single time she wants to show it off...if she kept a low profile, no one would even care...This “ look, look, it’s me, I’m here on set with the babies etc” get on people’s nerves..just my 2 cents.

by Anonymousreply 128April 24, 2018 11:13 AM

R128 Then again she shares every almost moment of her life so it's not like she's only showing off when she's on a movie set or a red carpet. She posts when she goes to church or takes the babies to preschool etc.

by Anonymousreply 129April 24, 2018 11:17 AM

Yes, it’s true, but in particular in this kind of setting when your husband is working on a movie etc. it’s counterproductive...that’s why Liz should redesign her ig image as soon as she can. Or be at least less of a fame seeker.

by Anonymousreply 130April 24, 2018 11:20 AM

No, they don't, R123. They may visit their spouse "on location", but not not on the set, where people are trying to WORK. It's not a coffee klatch or a day care center. The Hammers don't have boundaries or show respect to the rest of the cast and crew if this is a regular thing. They must be loathed.

by Anonymousreply 131April 24, 2018 11:20 AM

Spouses and families visit sets all the time but I can't imagine anyone has gone to the length of pulling their child out of school and relocating them to another school in another state for a mere 30 day shoot of an independent film. Especially when the individual starring in the film is not the primary caretaker of the children.

by Anonymousreply 132April 24, 2018 11:26 AM

They must see close proximity to each other as the key to ensuring their relationship lasts. Neither comes across as particularly independent and they've been in each other's lives since they were both young.

by Anonymousreply 133April 24, 2018 11:31 AM

Well, that's why they have that rule set. I'm more curious to know what his female costars think of her haha I don't know, but she seemed friends with Alicia Vikander....now, with Dakota, if she's cast in the sequel too sacrebleu! Don't know how Luca could handle both of them

by Anonymousreply 134April 24, 2018 12:55 PM

Luca will try to ensure that Armie and Dakota, two of his muses, end up fucking. You go, girl!

by Anonymousreply 135April 24, 2018 12:58 PM

R134 IG staged pics are not real life. If his wife actually had an occupation and the career she always talk about she wouldn't be there embarrassing herself, you don't see anybody else's partners around and if they are,they have the common sense to keep at a fair distance not to ridicule their partners while they work.

by Anonymousreply 136April 24, 2018 1:05 PM

People are tending to ignore that Dakota isn't exactly beautiful and has a boyfriend of her own.

by Anonymousreply 137April 24, 2018 1:05 PM

like.....sure

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138April 24, 2018 1:11 PM

Nah, I hardly doubt that Dakota will be stuck with him too much.

by Anonymousreply 139April 24, 2018 1:13 PM

R138 What are you suggesting, that she would happily leave Chris for Armie? The fact is she went for Chris in the first place so maybe she's into older, ugly men like his ex-girlfriend JLaw is too.

There are plenty of women (more attractive than Dakota) that date men on the basis of age, power, brain etc. rather than looks.

by Anonymousreply 140April 24, 2018 1:13 PM

Everyone has seen those pictures of Dakota with a raging ladyboner for Armie at Sundance.

by Anonymousreply 141April 24, 2018 1:14 PM

Overanalyzing facial expressions in photos is bordering on shipper behavior.

by Anonymousreply 142April 24, 2018 1:17 PM

Y’all, R137 / R140 / R142 IS. A. TROLL. The same troll stirring shit up on both threads. FF and stop feeding it.

by Anonymousreply 143April 24, 2018 1:22 PM

Even I know what’s going on here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144April 24, 2018 1:22 PM

R143 Give it a rest. You FFd and nothing happened so clearly nothing in my posts is trolling.

R144 Again, it makes you sound like a shipper. You can find photos of Timmy looking at Armie like that yet we're not gonna say he wants to bone him, are we? Regardless, even if she does find him attractive, that doesn't mean she's interested in anything actually happening. And it certainly doesn't mean he is.

by Anonymousreply 145April 24, 2018 1:24 PM

R143 the comments which are so bothered about are PERFECTLY REASONABLE and contribute to the conversation.

Block that poster if you are so offended by his posts, you hysterical whining cunt.

by Anonymousreply 146April 24, 2018 1:26 PM

R140 R145 RIP IRONY.

You completely lack any sense of humor,no wonder you're an E fan. You're prob one of those tumblrinas who got an automatic heart on one of her Ig stories and creamed her pants.

by Anonymousreply 147April 24, 2018 1:29 PM

R147 I'm not an 'E fan', I just don't subscribe to blindly hating everything she does or says and blindly believing that Armie is ready to drop his pants for the next semi-attractive woman that walks his way.

If he was going to go for a co-star with a boyfriend it would have likely been Vikander who is actually beautiful and who he had a lot of chemistry with.

by Anonymousreply 148April 24, 2018 1:31 PM

I agree with you on Alicia...They had great chemistry in the movie, but it's still to early to judge as to say..we still need to see how much chemistry he has with Dakota.

by Anonymousreply 149April 24, 2018 1:36 PM

He wouldn't go for bony Vikander, based on his IG likes.

by Anonymousreply 150April 24, 2018 1:36 PM

R149 First we need to know if they're even playing love interests.

R150 Elizabeth is bonier than her. I think his IG likes are more of a fantasy than anything he's interested in in reality.

by Anonymousreply 151April 24, 2018 1:38 PM

And here I thought he only liked brunettes haha

by Anonymousreply 152April 24, 2018 1:39 PM

Mrs H was fuller when he married her. She's only been like a day of the dead figure as of late.

by Anonymousreply 153April 24, 2018 1:40 PM

Spoilerish...

according to the book (if they keep it) he should be in a relationship with Dakota character but it's not a passionate story,actually he has doubts and he's not very into it but he also have something going on with the other female character. I don't expect passionate scenes it would be too awkward for E.

by Anonymousreply 154April 24, 2018 1:47 PM

R153 Well he still manages to get it up for her skinnier frame I assume so I doubt Vikander would be an issue either.

In reality, most straight men may have their ideal but they'll their dicks are hardly fussy as long as they're slim and pretty.

by Anonymousreply 155April 24, 2018 1:49 PM

Why no one mentioned Felicity Jones? She's pretty too and has some curves.

by Anonymousreply 156April 24, 2018 1:59 PM

R109 that's not true. He responded ONCE directly to the article on Buzzfeed Twitter. He never posted on the woman's personal Twitter account.

by Anonymousreply 157April 24, 2018 2:07 PM

Personally, I think Dakota is pretty. Well, cute. She's very endearing with a cute personality. She seems fun to be around.

by Anonymousreply 158April 24, 2018 2:09 PM

I think Elizabeth is prettier than both Dakota and Felicity to be honest. They're both a little toothy. Alicia trumps them all.

by Anonymousreply 159April 24, 2018 2:11 PM

Liz is very similar to Dru...I have some nightmares when I think about it...like she will be her doppelgänger when she's older lol

by Anonymousreply 160April 24, 2018 2:33 PM

[quote]she will be her doppelgänger when she's older lol

If only!

by Anonymousreply 161April 24, 2018 2:44 PM

Hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162April 24, 2018 3:27 PM

Ooooh, very much so, R162. La Johnson must be licking her chops.

by Anonymousreply 163April 24, 2018 3:31 PM

Yumm...who's sitting next to him? Do you wanna take bets? Lol

by Anonymousreply 164April 24, 2018 3:33 PM

That man makes my teeth sweat!

by Anonymousreply 165April 24, 2018 3:46 PM

I just realised that the wife might have gone back...is it true?

by Anonymousreply 166April 24, 2018 3:57 PM

Why do you think that? Her last posts have been from New Orleans.

by Anonymousreply 167April 24, 2018 4:20 PM

Dunno...someone in the comments of the picture posted above ( from tumblr) said that she was going back...but, maybe they got the timing wrong.

by Anonymousreply 168April 24, 2018 4:22 PM

Well I don't know how anyone would know that without knowing them personally or seeing her at the airport or something.

by Anonymousreply 169April 24, 2018 4:48 PM

Then, we just have to wait and see from where she posts next time lol

by Anonymousreply 170April 24, 2018 4:50 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171April 24, 2018 5:41 PM

So where's Timothee ?? Is he still fucking Armie or not ?

by Anonymousreply 172April 24, 2018 5:45 PM

R172 Around these parts you're only allowed to ask about the location of Dakota Johnson or Elizabeth's dad. Discussing Timmy's location is forbidden.

But for realsies the last sightings were in London.

by Anonymousreply 173April 24, 2018 5:47 PM

Ok, so I think Liz went back to LA for sure and Armie is alone on set. Also R173 you know perfectly well that it's fine if people post his location ( if they really want to) only when it's accurate in order not to fill the thread with something like "Timmy is in London today" "no, he's in NYC!" "wow who knows where he is, he travels so much lol" "where's Timmy? Any news?" "probably in London" "nah he's in NYC". That's all we ask.

by Anonymousreply 174April 24, 2018 5:53 PM

R174 I'm not getting into this again, my post was a joke. But it is true that Dakota's location - and now Elizabeth's - is being commented on and speculated on just as much as Timmy's was so if there's an issue with one then there should be with another. And as you can see from R172 even if people don't post his location people will come and ask.

Anyway why are you sure she went back to LA?

by Anonymousreply 175April 24, 2018 5:55 PM

R175 I get it that's why we settle on a compromise. It's true, people are interested in, so when one asks, try to post the most accurate info in order not to exceed in overposting. I think you're good with that lol and I don't mean it in a negative way so when you know for sure just reply ( that's what I wanted to convey with the first post in the Summer thread). I've read all your replies so far ( both Summer and this one) and sometimes you put informative posts out there...even though at the beginning you were being obtuse ( 15 posts for nothing) .So yeah, let's say I should have waited to FFed you...I can give you that. Anyway about Liz, there's a user who's very good at tracking them and he/she states that she's not there anymore...I guess we only need to wait.

by Anonymousreply 176April 24, 2018 6:06 PM

R176 Well for what it's worth I think when you open the next thread you should link the Instagram account @thcupdates either along with the other one or instead of. The other one has been blocked by Pauline and has now gone private (temporarily or not I don't know). Thcupdates doesn't get information from his agent but they're good with posting sightings and they only do so when the information seems accurate and there's been a few from the same place at one time.

by Anonymousreply 177April 24, 2018 6:12 PM

R177 Ok, I'll do that. Thanks for letting me know. The reason I linked that account ( which goes temporarily on private, I just checked that) was his connections with the agent and also because Liz follows it too. Why was that account blocked by Pauline? I'm just curious because tbh the fanboy seems innocuous, he's just very dedicated to the cause, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 178April 24, 2018 6:16 PM

R179 They say they don't know why they were blocked but it was likely because they were tagging her in every post.

by Anonymousreply 179April 24, 2018 6:21 PM

R179 ok, got it, thought becuse it was too..unhinged lol

by Anonymousreply 180April 24, 2018 6:24 PM

And Elizabeth is still in NO judging by her IG stories.

by Anonymousreply 181April 24, 2018 6:25 PM

Then the other one was wrong haha and here I thought they were some kond of genius because so far they've been right lol

by Anonymousreply 182April 24, 2018 6:27 PM

R182 what account is it?

by Anonymousreply 183April 24, 2018 6:28 PM

R183 it's dekaohtoura on tumblr, they posted those Armie pics and usually they get their hands on some rare photos of him and/or Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 184April 24, 2018 6:38 PM

I don't recall Armie being linked, even in trashy mags, to any of his female co stars. And if you are 6' 5" and look like that (great pic R162) it must be hard to fly under the radar. You tend to get noticed. Vikander seems to be virtually personality free, the only vaguely interesting thing about her is that she's married to Michael Fassbender.

by Anonymousreply 185April 24, 2018 6:41 PM

R185 Well yeah I think the reality is any speculation about him having an affair with a co-star is just wishful thinking from those that don't like Elizabeth. I personally think if he gets sick of her he'll just go for the divorce rather than going down the affair route.

But bear in mind the man's idol is Paul Newman who is renowned for having his super long Hollywood relationship with Joanne Woodward that lasted until his death and for the quote about why you would go for a cheeseburger when there's steak at home. I think Armie very much likes his family image and I don't think it's in any immediate danger to be frank.

by Anonymousreply 186April 24, 2018 6:44 PM

there are fans lurking around the set and taking pics,prob she wasn't around and they assumed she was gone.

by Anonymousreply 187April 24, 2018 6:45 PM

R185, Unfortunately, I think he's actually faithful to Elizabeth - but I think more out of an unhealthy codependency than love and devotion. Hopefully he'll grow out of it, lol.

by Anonymousreply 188April 24, 2018 6:45 PM

R186 Funny he's also linked to gay/bi famous lovers like Brando and Dean....

by Anonymousreply 189April 24, 2018 6:47 PM

I always thought Paul was bisexual...

by Anonymousreply 190April 24, 2018 6:58 PM

Who's Pauline?

by Anonymousreply 191April 24, 2018 6:59 PM

R191 Timmy's sister.

by Anonymousreply 192April 24, 2018 7:00 PM

Timmy's sister R191 She's an actress too.

by Anonymousreply 193April 24, 2018 7:00 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194April 24, 2018 9:01 PM

Yes...yes, he would. As hard as she can stand it. Speaking of which, is he still liking kinky shit on IG? Or did the Mrs. put the kibosh on that?

by Anonymousreply 195April 24, 2018 11:49 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196April 24, 2018 11:57 PM

The world has never needed a homewrecking Dakota Johnson as much as it does right now. I hope she knows how many people are depending on her.

by Anonymousreply 197April 25, 2018 12:11 AM

R197 Lmao!

by Anonymousreply 198April 25, 2018 12:25 AM

Please like she isn’t really having black coffee and cigarettes for dinner

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199April 25, 2018 1:23 AM

The more I see and learn about her, the more repelling I find her in every way, lol. From her high maintenance obsession with her appearance, to her social media obsession, to her self-aggrandizing beliefs that she's some high-powered businesswoman, to her relentless pursuit of fame via her husband, etc, etc. The list goes on and on. And obviously no one really knows what Armie is like, but he doesn't come off like that. Or maybe he hides it better, who knows. I just think it would be so exhausting to be in her presence all day, every day.

by Anonymousreply 200April 25, 2018 1:35 AM

After this photo was taken, who wants to bet she immediately licked her hand and wiped the lipstick off his cheek?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201April 25, 2018 1:47 AM

[QUOTE]And obviously no one really knows what Armie is like

He married her, had kids with her, and goes along with her stuff so he clearly doesn't have a problem with any of it.

by Anonymousreply 202April 25, 2018 1:50 AM

Gee I wonder why

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203April 25, 2018 1:56 AM

Is it me or does he seem kind of down? Lol

by Anonymousreply 204April 25, 2018 6:01 AM

She called the paps because she had the DM article planned....he looks depressed af wonder why. The DM article is basically pics and videos from her IG and pics from the set with her as protagonist. Cheap.

by Anonymousreply 205April 25, 2018 6:10 AM

Mmm...how can she be a protagonist on a movie she doesn't even star? Shouldn't she talk more about her cupcake business?

by Anonymousreply 206April 25, 2018 6:16 AM

She's keeping this thread alive. Bless her. or it would be dead like basic and boring Armie's career.

by Anonymousreply 207April 25, 2018 6:20 AM

R205, somebody definitely fed that whole article to the DM - the whole thing is like an ad for her Insta.

by Anonymousreply 208April 25, 2018 6:29 AM

I'd be down if I was him after what his life has turned into post-CMBYN. If you check Armie's mentions no one talks about anything else, unlike Timmy's where they talk about his other films, future films, him in general. Whenever Armie posts an IG he gets comments like 'where's Timmy', 'I miss Timmy' etc. It's like his identity has completely evaporated and now he's just known as the guy that Chalamet fucked in CMBYN. I bet he misses having less attention and being able to get on with his life and projects without being constantly reminded of one.

by Anonymousreply 209April 25, 2018 6:55 AM

R209 teens are like that no matter what, Tim's IG is a cesspool now as well (he should close comments tbh) but if Armie had a solid image to being with he would have something else. He's a prop in his wife "lifestyle" project and that's the superfluous attention you get when you discount your image like that.

by Anonymousreply 210April 25, 2018 7:11 AM

Eh Timmy doesn't need to close the comments, he gets so many that they all get buried anyway. But at least he sees a variety of different stuff. Armie's is literally the same old shit over and over. It depresses me to read, never mind him.

by Anonymousreply 211April 25, 2018 7:26 AM

R211 yes Tim despite the social media mess is still collecting praise from audience and critics alike....the social media storm hasn't overshadowed his qualities and the reasons why he's getting the attention. He also has a very smart and mature sense of self and what to show and what not unlike his "mentor". I wonder what kind of advise he gave him because Armie sure doesn't follow any of that for himself.

by Anonymousreply 212April 25, 2018 7:33 AM

Well, but I'm sure the "where's Timmy" and other comments like that on Armie's IG are from his teen fans...it will cool down. Now, about his next projects...I don't think people are so interested in the one is filming...The projects he's having some buzz for are Sorry to bother you and On the basis of sex. But it's still to early to get hyped for OTBOS because we have little info about it ( still searching about some test screenings). Maybe when he does the play this summer, his general audience will be more invested?

by Anonymousreply 213April 25, 2018 7:34 AM

Ugh I'm already imagining the comments he'll get at the stage door.

by Anonymousreply 214April 25, 2018 7:37 AM

Why kind of comments are you thinking about?

by Anonymousreply 215April 25, 2018 7:40 AM

crazy stans will go there just to see if Timmy will show up.....go figure.

by Anonymousreply 216April 25, 2018 7:40 AM

I really hope not, also the boy knows how to make himself go off radar. I'm sure he'll go see it, but very lowkey. Also, he won't be at the premiere either. Now, I'm curious to see if Armie will go for a Tony....

by Anonymousreply 217April 25, 2018 7:43 AM

R214 Idk all kinds of things. Broadway actors get it bad enough never mind film stars.

But yeah he'll probably have to deflect comments and questions about Timmy every other night or so.

by Anonymousreply 218April 25, 2018 7:45 AM

This thread is fucking silly. No gay is wetting his pants to talk about Dakota nobody. Are Hammer's PR people trying to degay his image?

Cuz' you can't. Gays have long memories and we will make comments about Armie's big gay forehead until for years and years

by Anonymousreply 219April 25, 2018 7:46 AM

The play is starting just after the Tonys and finishes in September. No way Armie will be remembered come Tony time next year.

Very, very rare for that to happen and the performances/plays usually have to be exceptional for it to.

by Anonymousreply 220April 25, 2018 7:46 AM

R217 well they are saying they will....he will be back from filming later on in NY so they'll skip the first month and go there everyday to see if he shows up.....blessed be the mystery of love.

by Anonymousreply 221April 25, 2018 7:52 AM

Timmy will likely go to one of the last shows in September (I imagine he'll be in Europe until at least August) and will sneak in and out and not use the stage door. We might not even know about it unless someone spies him in the audience.

by Anonymousreply 222April 25, 2018 7:56 AM

R220 maybe he has some luck, c'mon let's all believe in him!

by Anonymousreply 223April 25, 2018 7:58 AM

R223 If Saoirse Ronan couldn't get nominated for a Tony in prime Tony season then Armie Hammer a year early has no chance.

The Tonys tend to shy away from big names unless they're undeniable anyway. And when has Armie given an undeniable performance?

It's just realism coming from someone that follows the Tonys year in year out. I'd be more willing to bet he'd win an Oscar next year than be nominated for a Tony.

by Anonymousreply 224April 25, 2018 8:01 AM

He's only just filming this one R213. It's an unsettling horror story by a highly promising director who knows the genre. People who want that sort of thing, like myself, will eagerly watch it. It's notthe kind of work you do to draw a lot of attention to yourself and that's fine.

by Anonymousreply 225April 25, 2018 8:27 AM

R225 Yes, I agree. I was replying to the user R209 who said that Tim's fans already moved on from CMBYN and are talking about his next movie, while Armie's fans are still on that. As you said this movie isn't for everybody so it will click with a particular audience.

by Anonymousreply 226April 25, 2018 8:47 AM

Well I mean Armie has actually had a film released post-CMBYN and we've had a trailer for another of his films and filming photos for another. That's more than Timmy.

Yet people still only want to talk to him about CMBYN.

by Anonymousreply 227April 25, 2018 8:52 AM

R227 Let's not consider Final Portrait because again that was for a specific group of people. His next movie, with a more mainstream audience, is Sorry to Bother you. So far there's only the trailer, but people are curious about it as far as I can tell. It had some good reviews too.

by Anonymousreply 228April 25, 2018 9:00 AM

All movies are for a specific group of people.

by Anonymousreply 229April 25, 2018 9:01 AM

On the basis of sex,Sorry to bother you,the Play and also Hotel Mumbai (with good chances to win his legal bid to get distributions rights back to be released during 10y anniversary from the shooting.). And now Blattodea filming. It's not bad and the roles are solid/interesting....I wonder how much shit he will put himself into if he only gets a bit more famous...Before he could get bad reviews and criticism because he was really under the radar but now the attention online is heavy. He won't handle it.

He only has 2 weeks to prepare for the play and it's his first theatre role...

by Anonymousreply 230April 25, 2018 9:05 AM

He has over a month to rehearse for the play, no? Blattodea filming is meant to finish around the 18th/19th of May and the play doesn't start until late June.

by Anonymousreply 231April 25, 2018 9:15 AM

R230 Wait, he has more...The filming finishes on 15 May? ( I think) the premiere is on 29 June ( correct me if I'm wrong). I think HM has more chances to get released next year than this one. So we have 2 movies to play ( no pun intended) with this year and his Broadway debut. Mmm...he needs a good publicist who can teach him how he should handle the talking part lol. Because if he goes the same route he went last year, when he gave those interviews about Polanski, then Cassey etc..ughh he's ruining his chances and it's a shame.

by Anonymousreply 232April 25, 2018 9:16 AM

R231 my bad I thought early June.

by Anonymousreply 233April 25, 2018 9:19 AM

The photos are hilarious when viewed in sequence! I should make a GIF.

He looks so ashamed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234April 25, 2018 10:04 AM

Lol yea so ashamed with his hand on her ass. Sure.

by Anonymousreply 235April 25, 2018 10:06 AM

Just block the E defender, it’s the same idiot.

by Anonymousreply 236April 25, 2018 10:11 AM

He loves her ass for some unfathomable reason, his hand is always there.

by Anonymousreply 237April 25, 2018 10:12 AM

How am I defending her by pointing out that he clearly has his hand on her ass?

by Anonymousreply 238April 25, 2018 10:12 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239April 25, 2018 11:06 AM

He started playing up the groping once CMBYN was released.

by Anonymousreply 240April 25, 2018 11:13 AM

Mmm...yes and no, he was touchy feely with her before, but yeah after the CMBYN promo tour ended, he displayed so much PDA in the photo above lol. Anyway, he already made a statement about her ass ( once I think) when he praised her intelligence...hehe

by Anonymousreply 241April 25, 2018 11:18 AM

Come on, he's always been handsy, he kissed her once while she was interviewing him when he was filming Mirror Mirror.

by Anonymousreply 242April 25, 2018 11:20 AM

Yes, I remember that one too ( she was very different back then). It's the usual thing, maybe some fans who have recently followed him think that's too much or something like that. But he's always been like that.

by Anonymousreply 243April 25, 2018 11:25 AM

This is a lovely throwback of Armie helping Liz tuck her cock away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244April 25, 2018 12:31 PM

What would she look like with shorter hair? Something ala Audrey Tautou?

by Anonymousreply 245April 25, 2018 12:38 PM

R244 wins this thread.

Also, can we take a moment to appreciate how much more beautiful he gets with a little age on him, while she is...kind of the opposite?

by Anonymousreply 246April 25, 2018 12:42 PM

I know this is an unpopular opinion here and I'm sure I'll get called an E defender/fan but I actually think she looks better now. I wish she wouldn't do her eyebrows so harshly but other than that.

by Anonymousreply 247April 25, 2018 12:45 PM

[quote]What would she look like with shorter hair?

For some reason, Janet Leigh in her Latina wig in Bye Bye Birdie pops into my head.

by Anonymousreply 248April 25, 2018 12:50 PM

Bingo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249April 25, 2018 12:55 PM

Liz is an attractive woman (was more attractive before she started having all that work done, but still pretty), and she obviously has access to the resources one needs to look good by Hollywood standards. That's why it's kind of weird - and sad - that she never QUITE pulls it together. Her event dresses are obviously expensive, but they never seem to deliver any kind of style knockout - they often don't fit well or don't flatter or are just too much. Same with her hair. She and Armie both need new stylists - the ones they have do nothing for them.

by Anonymousreply 250April 25, 2018 1:11 PM

She doesn't have access to top tier professionals,and fashion houses are not interested in dressing her...if it wasn't for her husband she would never be landed an Armani dress. Also she has been wearing the same dresses (those she had to buy) for at least 2 years,same shoes...cheap brands like Zara even for "interviews". She had to buy herself a dress from a mid-low famous brand for the GG and it turn out it was blue and not black so she had to opt for another one....which means she saw a dress online and bought it instead of having a top brand dress her. Nor she have a stylist...probably Ilaria advises her while preparing Armie. Thats' why she can't pull it together ever.

by Anonymousreply 251April 25, 2018 1:32 PM

R251 So the GG dress wasn't the one in her pictures? I think the former could have turned out to be better than the one we saw at the GG.

by Anonymousreply 252April 25, 2018 1:38 PM

R252 The first event where women decided to wear all black,so I assume the GG? The original dress sucked big dick actually and she wore it for a z-list event. So both dresses were dreadful like the heavy make up and Lambeosaurus hair...that ages her and makes her look so harsh .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253April 25, 2018 1:49 PM

I think her lack of style stems from her desire to appear conservative and "to the manor born". She's going for a old money, patrician look. And yes, it can age a woman decades.

by Anonymousreply 254April 25, 2018 1:54 PM

R253 I see...so not even the first dress was good ( I had hope with that one lol). The other, I agree, it was terrible, no wonder she was checking the dresses of the other actresses.

by Anonymousreply 255April 25, 2018 1:55 PM

[quote] She's going for a old money, patrician look.

It looks more like Vegas showgirl. On what planet would that hair be considered patrician?

by Anonymousreply 256April 25, 2018 2:02 PM

[quote]On what planet would that hair be considered patrician?

One word: Dallas

by Anonymousreply 257April 25, 2018 2:03 PM

Hehehe...

by Anonymousreply 258April 25, 2018 2:16 PM

She needs a stylist, and a good one on top of that. If Armie gradually becomes a more critically acclaimed actor, maybe she can pull it together once.

by Anonymousreply 259April 25, 2018 2:23 PM

r199 She didn't use that meme in the right way at all, what is she 50 years old?

by Anonymousreply 260April 25, 2018 2:56 PM

R260 she's 35 -- 36 this summer.

by Anonymousreply 261April 25, 2018 2:58 PM

I just realised they are all born in August, even Luca haha

by Anonymousreply 262April 25, 2018 3:03 PM

r261 I know, I was just saying because she doesn't know what that meme means

by Anonymousreply 263April 25, 2018 3:07 PM

Oh goody

All of New Orleans will be abuzz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264April 25, 2018 6:40 PM

The journalist part still surprises me lol

by Anonymousreply 265April 25, 2018 6:47 PM

[QUOTE]Products are tagged + not sponsored

Ooh, has she been visiting our threads? Or is it a desperate plea to those brands?

by Anonymousreply 266April 25, 2018 6:48 PM

[quote]"Journalist, judge on reality shows [italic]Cupcake Wars[/italic] and [italic]Sugar Showdown,[/italic] and founder of BIRD bakery in Texas...

Oy vey! I'm surprised they didn't try to gussy up her credentials by throwing in: "...supermom, Armie wife, renowned social media influencer..."

by Anonymousreply 267April 25, 2018 6:52 PM

newest science and technology.......botox and fillers

by Anonymousreply 268April 25, 2018 6:57 PM

R266 I think the latter. She's been doing it for months. I recall someone asking and her saying that ADIDAS was not paying Armie to wear their tracksuits; he just chose to wear them out of the blue.

by Anonymousreply 269April 25, 2018 6:59 PM

I forgot to add that she had prefaced it with "I wish!"

by Anonymousreply 270April 25, 2018 7:00 PM

I just realized she's breastfeeding in that editorial spread at R264.

Wow. We get it, you really, [italic]really[/italic] want to court the "high-maintenance society Frau" market that Oprah and GOOP already have cornered, but just how many times do you need to be photographed doing that?

Look at the pics at R234 and then remember that she's almost 36. Yet still insistent on behaving like a tryhard teenage girl who was asked out to prom by the hs quarterback. Mark my words, that film crew most likely hates her guts.

by Anonymousreply 271April 25, 2018 7:11 PM

[quote]Oy vey! I'm surprised they didn't try to gussy up her credentials by throwing in: "...supermom, Armie wife, renowned social media influencer..."

You are aware she used to have "humanitarian" in there, right?

I am not joking.

by Anonymousreply 272April 25, 2018 7:38 PM

Oh "humanitarian"...how could I forget? Is she still doing it?

by Anonymousreply 273April 25, 2018 7:41 PM

Maybe she's aiming for a Humanitarian Oscar, like Oprah got a few years back.

by Anonymousreply 274April 25, 2018 7:46 PM

"...It is our recommendation that Mrs Chambers-Hammer be nominated for a Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award for her selfless and continuous round-the-clock care of a Special Needs 31 year old."

by Anonymousreply 275April 25, 2018 10:14 PM

R235 He's not catching her ass. Do not be stupid. For the first time he seems embarrassed by her presence on the set. He know the movie crew will laugh at him. Lol

by Anonymousreply 276April 26, 2018 1:56 AM

R276 You're stupid if you can't see that his hand is clearly on her ass.

by Anonymousreply 277April 26, 2018 1:58 AM

His arm is bracing her so she doesn't fall off, dummy. Canvas chairs don't really hold two people well.

by Anonymousreply 278April 26, 2018 2:02 AM

R277 He did not grab her ass. You are crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279April 26, 2018 2:04 AM

Okay I'm done debating with a bunch of weirdos that can't comprehend a man's hand on his wife's ass when it's quite clearly there. Enjoy your delusions.

by Anonymousreply 280April 26, 2018 2:07 AM

R275 I snorted so hard that a liquid drop of snot landed on the screen!

R246 thank you! That's the biggest compliment I've ever received in the DL.

by Anonymousreply 281April 26, 2018 2:31 AM

Whoa, she's 5 yrs OLDER than Armie? It's tough for Hollywood wives even when they're a lot younger and way more attractive than their famous husbands. She must be paranoid as hell. He's young and hot, not some old troll. She's gotta know her days are numbered.

by Anonymousreply 282April 26, 2018 2:49 AM

R282 She knows he could probably have anyone he wants. Why do you think she acts the way she does? The insecurities run DEEP.

by Anonymousreply 283April 26, 2018 2:59 AM

I know! Liz can have a pop-up Bird Bakery on the set!

by Anonymousreply 284April 26, 2018 3:16 AM

[quote]Mark my words, that film crew most likely hates her guts.

But I'm bringing them cupcakes. Just like all the mommies bring to school on their kids birthday.

by Anonymousreply 285April 26, 2018 4:23 AM

[quote]She knows he could probably have anyone he wants. Why do you think she acts the way she does? The insecurities run DEEP.

Exactly. This woman lives in fear that he's going to leave her - she can't even hold herself back on the Instagram crazies, as if he'd use his IG as Tinder or something and take these women up on it. I mean, I think her following him around like his shadow is partly for the family togetherness reasons that they espouse, partly because she likes to live vicariously through him and insinuate herself into the mix, but mostly because she wants her presence felt and known everywhere he goes, like someone marking their territory. The incessant set visits are NOT usual, and unless the two of them are deaf, dumb and blind, they've got to know that other people working on his films find that shit annoying as hell.

by Anonymousreply 286April 26, 2018 6:04 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287April 26, 2018 8:04 AM

So I guess Dakota will be on set during the last 2 weeks of shooting?

by Anonymousreply 288April 26, 2018 1:02 PM

Mrs Hammer is going home apparently? Has she read the DL?

by Anonymousreply 289April 26, 2018 1:03 PM

Omg, really? That's....very unexpected.

by Anonymousreply 290April 26, 2018 1:05 PM

She posted an IG story from the airport at 5am. I guess those lap pics were a last hurrah, lol.

by Anonymousreply 291April 26, 2018 1:14 PM

[quote]This woman lives in fear that he's going to leave her

Don’t forget that he married her when he was 23, basically an infant by Hollywood standards. Surely she has to worry that he’ll get restless at some point.

Although she seems to have him by the balls in many ways, this is why I also suspect she gives him a lot of latitude to indulge in his vices.

by Anonymousreply 292April 26, 2018 1:22 PM

R291 nah....it's prob just the weekend...she will be back in time for Dakota to arrive.

by Anonymousreply 293April 26, 2018 1:23 PM

If she's flown alone, without the kids, it's a sure thing that she'll be back in New Orleans asap.

by Anonymousreply 294April 26, 2018 3:57 PM

Mrs. H would like you to know that her Shake Shack cheeseburger is the “breakfast of champions!”

Does anyone believe this woman has ever actually eaten a cheeseburger?

by Anonymousreply 295April 26, 2018 4:08 PM

Armie is heartbroken....Tim was excited for Suspiria by Luca and Dakota but didn't even mention On the basis of sex, both at Cinemacon right now.

by Anonymousreply 296April 26, 2018 4:12 PM

R296 maybe he texted/phoned him directly? Close friends do that.

by Anonymousreply 297April 26, 2018 4:15 PM

I take it that the Tim and Armie bromance is officially over. Stick a fork in it, it's done

by Anonymousreply 298April 26, 2018 4:15 PM

R295 if she did then she probably ran to the restroom right after

I wonder if anyone has the guts to tell Mrs H that the cognitive dissonance between being a size 0 and constantly pushing a business that sugary, unhealthy, fattening treats is at the core of her failure to successfully launch a social media influencer platform.

by Anonymousreply 299April 26, 2018 4:20 PM

R275 W & W!!

by Anonymousreply 300April 26, 2018 4:24 PM

On a serious note I think they both want to keep at a safe distance from each other and not feed the madness online. The fellowship of the peach is ovah

by Anonymousreply 301April 26, 2018 4:24 PM

R296 It was in response to a tweet about the Amazon panel. Amazon is behind Suspiria, not OTBOS. Calm the hell down.

by Anonymousreply 302April 26, 2018 4:31 PM

Calm down people. Armie's film was showcased yesterday and is not by Amazon. It would make no sense for Timmy to respond to a tweet about Amazon's showcase today talking about OTBOS.

Their friendship is fine.

by Anonymousreply 303April 26, 2018 4:31 PM

I second all the comments above about Suspiria. They have the same distributor. And they are both screened today. OTBOS was screened yesterday with Boy Erased.

by Anonymousreply 304April 26, 2018 4:33 PM

R302 Way to miss the sarcasm genius....Really what are you people doing in this thread if you can't even grasp the most obvious and banal joke?

by Anonymousreply 305April 26, 2018 4:51 PM

R305 how does one differentiate sarcasm from shippers?

by Anonymousreply 306April 26, 2018 4:54 PM

C'mon the fellowship of the peach is still intact, can't say the same about the peach. Anyway, what's Dakota been up to?

by Anonymousreply 307April 26, 2018 4:56 PM

Please enjoy some gratuitous shirtless Armie to keep this thread from going off the rails.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308April 26, 2018 4:59 PM

R308 He is too hot for this earth.

by Anonymousreply 309April 26, 2018 5:10 PM

Only if he could do more shirtless scenes...le sigh.

by Anonymousreply 310April 26, 2018 5:11 PM

R306 fair enough....I dunno I tend to be optimistic and assume they are all sarcastic by default.

by Anonymousreply 311April 26, 2018 5:14 PM

Just seen this when scrolling through Armie's mentions for the person that asked whether it's normal for people's partners to visit their sets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312April 26, 2018 6:26 PM

R312 I think the most believable relationships of all those ( apart Armie's) are Benedict and wife and Jamie and wife...got some doubts about the other two left hehe

by Anonymousreply 313April 26, 2018 6:45 PM

of course it's normal for partners to visit sets but I don't see any of them whoring out their children on a daily basis and calling Daily Mail paps on the set of indi movies. Nor I see these other wives/husbands trying to steal the spot at any given time like they were part of the creative process or the cast.

by Anonymousreply 314April 26, 2018 6:56 PM

Well the question someone asked was whether it was normal to visit sets and a lot of people here were offended that she was there before any pap photos came out. That's all.

by Anonymousreply 315April 26, 2018 6:57 PM

My only advice to her would be to keep it lowkey, don't show it off so much, in that way she could be more likable. The only thing which personally made me dislike her was when they were in England, at the London Film Critics Circle Awards, and she kept posing with them..but like incessantly, so over the top. That one put me off. And I usually don't mind her.

by Anonymousreply 316April 26, 2018 7:12 PM

Of course it's normal for families to visit sets, I was gawking on the Chicago set of Batman Begins when Chris Nolan had his family from England over.

However VISIT is the key word, Mrs Hammer had gone to the length of switching preschools for a mere 30 day shoot!

by Anonymousreply 317April 26, 2018 7:17 PM

I did distinguish the difference between visiting and being on set so long you need to charge your phone. I suppose I should've asked if other actors have their partner hang out on set?

Luca is probably partly to blame as the production of CMBYN seemed very casual.

by Anonymousreply 318April 26, 2018 7:20 PM

Well to be fair Jamie Dornan's wife appears to have changed into a swimsuit so she can go swimming on the set?

by Anonymousreply 319April 26, 2018 7:22 PM

I’m beginning to suspect that Mrs. H is among us at R319...

by Anonymousreply 320April 26, 2018 7:24 PM

Yes you caught me.

No but seriously is that's what is happening in that photo of Dornan?

by Anonymousreply 321April 26, 2018 7:25 PM

It's a fair point to make though, if other partners do have extended visits it suggests it's fine. There's no need to make up things to bitch about her for, her IG alone provides enough material without needing to make up theories about the crew hating her, etc. It's why I asked the question in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 322April 26, 2018 7:27 PM

with CMBYN she visited at the start of production and at the end. and the girl wasn't in school either.

by Anonymousreply 323April 26, 2018 7:28 PM

Was she old enough to be in school then?

by Anonymousreply 324April 26, 2018 7:29 PM

And Nick was there too, in Crema I mean.

by Anonymousreply 325April 26, 2018 7:30 PM

Timmy's friend Will was also there.

by Anonymousreply 326April 26, 2018 7:31 PM

no the daughter was too young for school then. people are forgetting that production was two years ago.

by Anonymousreply 327April 26, 2018 7:35 PM

R326 Will was at the beginning and Nick at the end. What a lovely picture.hehe

by Anonymousreply 328April 26, 2018 7:38 PM

so he has a twin...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329April 26, 2018 7:43 PM

He has some nice areolas -- very lickable/suckable!

by Anonymousreply 330April 26, 2018 9:05 PM

Dakota and Luca are together in Las Vegas!

He can prepare her for the seduction!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331April 26, 2018 9:06 PM

Dakota plans her outfit for the occasion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332April 26, 2018 9:32 PM

I love him even more when he's bearded.

Suspiria sounds horrific, which makes me salivate quite a bit.

by Anonymousreply 333April 26, 2018 9:39 PM

For you, R333.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334April 26, 2018 9:57 PM

R334 that's the body weight I like him in. Frankly, I thought he was too thin in CMBYN.

by Anonymousreply 335April 26, 2018 10:09 PM

The fact that he has been with only one person since his early 20s (as far as anyone knows) is criminal. Admirable, but criminal.

by Anonymousreply 336April 26, 2018 10:26 PM

It's tragic. And the fact that women (his target as a straight guy), for some reason, can't fully appreciate how hot he is.

by Anonymousreply 337April 26, 2018 10:31 PM

R337 why do you think that? I see lots of comments by females on YouTube and FB exclaiming how hot he is! One chick even wrote "This is why I'm glad I'm straight" to which I replied "And why I'm glad I'm gay!"

by Anonymousreply 338April 26, 2018 10:34 PM

Mrs H returned to LA for a fitting, I think she didn’t bring the kids with her.

by Anonymousreply 339April 26, 2018 11:06 PM

And the fact that women (his target as a straight guy), for some reason, can't fully appreciate how hot he is.

Um, have you seen the comments from his loony female IG stans?

by Anonymousreply 340April 26, 2018 11:29 PM

She appears to have flown to Los Angeles for a party for designer Nathan Turner.

by Anonymousreply 341April 27, 2018 1:56 AM

Is that the one who lost his lover int he tsunami?

by Anonymousreply 342April 27, 2018 2:35 AM

No that is Nate Berkus.

by Anonymousreply 343April 27, 2018 2:38 AM

Can I say something about Tim Chalamet's Skype appearance today he looked like crap. He is a very cute young man but today his hair looked dirty and he looked exhausted like a bus hit him. When he outgrows this cute phase will his young fans be around.

by Anonymousreply 344April 27, 2018 2:48 AM

I'm sure Ralph Lauren will take notice and omg Nathan Turner,tha glamour!!. The way she misspells the words sounds like certain posts on Armie's IG....me thinks she's the one posting some of them instead of him.

R344 He looked fine in his fans' pics the same day...he looked like he just took a shower, but hopefully in a couple of years when he'll start to age like a euro boy they'll quit. it's ridiculous it's like beliebers and directioners.

by Anonymousreply 345April 27, 2018 2:52 AM

-R344

He did look bad. He's been looking tired, lonely, sad....not sure he's liking London.. That boy needs some loving.

As for Mrs. H, I use to think she was harmless but poor thing realizes Armie married his mother right out of diapers. I think when they least expect it someone (male or female) is going to turn Armie out!

by Anonymousreply 346April 27, 2018 2:59 AM

[quote]As for Mrs. H, I use to think she was harmless but poor thing realizes Armie married his mother right out of diapers. I think when they least expect it someone (male or female) is going to turn Armie out!

I have no idea what any of that means.

by Anonymousreply 347April 27, 2018 3:18 AM

What’s the point of her being in New Orleans all week, when Armie is working long days, if she’s just going to fly home for parties on the weekends (including the one she skipped last weekend)? I find this all very strange.

by Anonymousreply 348April 27, 2018 3:19 AM

Typical narcissistic parent. Alters her childrens’ routines and moves them away from home for her own neurotic reason and then runs away to go to a party.

by Anonymousreply 349April 27, 2018 3:35 AM

OK I’m calling this:

She’s Borderline with an eating disorder.

I’ll be shocked if I’m not right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350April 27, 2018 3:45 AM

R346 He’s missing Armie lol

by Anonymousreply 351April 27, 2018 5:31 AM

R344 His hair wasn't dirty, he'd just gotten out of the shower. He looked fine and happy from the few photos we got from it. And seemed perfectly upbeat on Twitter yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352April 27, 2018 9:50 AM

Please start your own thread to talk about 🇫🇷🐁

by Anonymousreply 353April 27, 2018 10:26 AM

Ah yes can't get in the way of the endless "she's in LA" "she's in NO" "where's Dakota?" "she's in LA" "she's in NO" "where's Dakota?"

by Anonymousreply 354April 27, 2018 10:28 AM

Does the title of the thread confuse you?

by Anonymousreply 355April 27, 2018 11:13 AM

Just put R354 on ignore, it’s one annoying fangirl who can’t take a hint.

Back to Armie. Are we still taking bets on when that self-realization crisis we’ve all been predicting will finally bubble over?

by Anonymousreply 356April 27, 2018 11:18 AM

You keep saying to put me on ignore yet you never do. And not a fangirl but cute.

My bet is never but it will be fun to watch you all keep dreaming.

by Anonymousreply 357April 27, 2018 11:21 AM

R356 he'll be completely bald a la prince William by that time and no-one will care anymore.

by Anonymousreply 358April 27, 2018 11:22 AM

He's looking real good and relaxed these days but come the summer, and the exhausting (for his spoilt ass anyway) stage work, things will change. We know our boy is moody and tortured.

by Anonymousreply 359April 27, 2018 11:23 AM

Do you all think he'll be goo in the summer play? That one requires a different acting from all he has done so far.

by Anonymousreply 360April 27, 2018 11:38 AM

*good

by Anonymousreply 361April 27, 2018 11:38 AM

He needs to work on his voice a little, let's hope that the rehearsals pay off.

by Anonymousreply 362April 27, 2018 11:41 AM

He'll be fine but nothing special. Broadway critics wont fall over their feet for him, that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 363April 27, 2018 11:42 AM

Josh Charles, who can act very well, is playing opposite him so he'll compare unfavorably.

by Anonymousreply 364April 27, 2018 11:47 AM

Yes, but Josh Charles is also fug, so it should balance out nicely.

by Anonymousreply 365April 27, 2018 12:20 PM

I bet Liz will bring cupcakes to the other guys yayyy

by Anonymousreply 366April 27, 2018 1:06 PM

Josh Charles as sexy as hell, because he has actual charisma.

Armie is just amiable.

by Anonymousreply 367April 27, 2018 1:46 PM

I'm sure there are many, including here, who can't wait to see Armie fall on his face on Broadway, but, personally, I'm wishing him all the luck. Timing hasn't been very kind to him.

by Anonymousreply 368April 27, 2018 2:17 PM

I have nothing against the dude, I hope he does great.

I also think that the first time he gets a shit review it’s gonna go something like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369April 27, 2018 2:24 PM

R368 I really don't think anybody is wishing him to fail. It's more like a sarcastic take on how he often jeopardizes his own career by not stfu and wasting his potential. He's very unlucky.

by Anonymousreply 370April 27, 2018 2:25 PM

I wish him well always but his meltdowns are fun to watch too, so its win-win.

by Anonymousreply 371April 27, 2018 2:27 PM

[QUOTE]He's very unlucky

Unlucky suggests it's not his fault.

I'm going to admit I'm not thrilled about him being on Broadway - not so much because of him but because I think it's ridiculous someone who has never done theatre before gets to do Broadway. But that's because of Broadway's celebrity focus and not Armie's fault. But choosing to make your theatre debut in such a way is somewhat asking for trouble. I do fear he's going to start missing performances, especially if he gets less than stellar reviews (which is to be expected of someone who's not done theatre before), and that will really hurt his reputation.

by Anonymousreply 372April 27, 2018 2:31 PM

But he said he did theatre when he was young, I remember it happened when NPH was the host on the Jimmy Kimmel show.

by Anonymousreply 373April 27, 2018 2:37 PM

I assume they mean professional theatre.

If I'm allowed to mention his name, even Timmy was only off-Broadway (twice) despite going to a performing arts school and growing up in the city. It is true that Armie going straight to Broadway is down to his name.

by Anonymousreply 374April 27, 2018 2:40 PM

High school theatre hardly counts. And I find it hard to believe he did any theatre in LA given he was too lazy to even go to auditions.

by Anonymousreply 375April 27, 2018 2:41 PM

He said that at Stella Adler they had some stage-oriented courses, but he'd never been onstage proper.

by Anonymousreply 376April 27, 2018 2:42 PM

R375 he auditioned for his early roles.

by Anonymousreply 377April 27, 2018 2:43 PM

R377 He himself has told the story about how he almost got fired by his agent because he wasn't going to auditions. It wasn't until the agent threatened to drop him that he started to properly apply himself and actually started attending auditions.

by Anonymousreply 378April 27, 2018 2:45 PM

Was there personal, family stuff going on at the time? What was the problem?

by Anonymousreply 379April 27, 2018 2:51 PM

I thought all of Armie's career conversation was meant for the Summer thread?

by Anonymousreply 380April 27, 2018 2:52 PM

R372 I was talking about his career in general, like the botched Batman movie, Birth of a Nation ending up like that,Tonto bombing and MFU not getting the hoped results and so on.....those were beyond his control.

by Anonymousreply 381April 27, 2018 2:55 PM

R379 Armie’s spoiled lazy rich kid ass was the problem. I’m not hating on him, he’s said it in so many words himself.

by Anonymousreply 382April 27, 2018 3:01 PM

R371 WW

posts like that are why the Datalounge holds a special place in my black, black heart

by Anonymousreply 383April 27, 2018 3:19 PM

R381 That's a fair point but I think his reaction to those events are what really hurt his career. Especially the accusations of critics pre-writing reviews and other producers leaking damaging stuff, etc. He was never in a position where he alone would've gotten the blame for his movies doing badly. But his response to how they did is what seemed to alienate people.

by Anonymousreply 384April 27, 2018 3:24 PM

Any chances for Dakota to get a nomination?

by Anonymousreply 385April 27, 2018 3:41 PM

R384 I agree, in fact I said earlier that he himself often ruins his own chances, if you also add the fact he seems to be persecuted by bad timing, things get way worse. His career is going way better in terms of movie choices but he's still not getting relevant enough roles to make a difference and let's not even mention his poor off screen image. But considering he doesn't look like someone who's really selling his soul for the craft,he is where he's supposed to be and I don't think he will go much further,even if it would be interesting to see his full potential.

by Anonymousreply 386April 27, 2018 3:45 PM

Dakota got an award at Cinema Con yesterday but the movie sounds gruesome

by Anonymousreply 387April 27, 2018 3:47 PM

Suspiria isn't going near the Oscars.

by Anonymousreply 388April 27, 2018 3:51 PM

I've said this before Timmy's beauty is half in his gorgeous curls. Armie on Broadway is a brave move. But Armie can play only Armie so if he's playing a version of himself he'll be acceptable.

by Anonymousreply 389April 27, 2018 5:17 PM

Shut up, Rat Boy Stan!

by Anonymousreply 390April 27, 2018 5:23 PM

R389 a straight white man...so yeah

by Anonymousreply 391April 27, 2018 5:34 PM

Jeez I indirectly said Timmy face isn't that beautiful. There is no cure for stupid sadly. I stan neither. I think people here wouldn't be stanning either without CMBYN. Any two actors in this would've made people here salivate. I tell like it is. That's the beauty of being objective.

by Anonymousreply 392April 27, 2018 5:40 PM

Hair makes or breaks a person no matter how beautiful their face is. Anyway the bulk of the last few discussions belonged in the Summer thread.

by Anonymousreply 393April 27, 2018 5:45 PM

Now that La Lizzy is back in NOLA there will be no reason to discuss about Armie's castrated career.

by Anonymousreply 394April 27, 2018 5:54 PM

Whatever he's shooting with Leibovitz should be good.Mrs.H is already in Nola.How does she travel so fast?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395April 27, 2018 5:56 PM

[quote]Especially the accusations of critics pre-writing reviews and other producers leaking damaging stuff, etc.

I'm not entirely sure of the latter, but the former is true. I distinctly recall many a critic salivating at the prospect of LONE RANGER bombing big time! This was pointed out on the IMDb boards, too.

by Anonymousreply 396April 27, 2018 6:00 PM

Guys, if you want to keep talking about Armie and the play and his chances at succeeding go to Summer thread, kindly reminder R396

by Anonymousreply 397April 27, 2018 6:02 PM

So Liz is back to work, I could say...niceeee!!!

by Anonymousreply 398April 27, 2018 6:02 PM

[quote] his poor off screen image.

What's this? From my understanding he's perceived to be very friendly, outgoing, charming, well-spoken albeit somewhat impetuous.

by Anonymousreply 399April 27, 2018 6:06 PM

R399 This is hollywood.That makes him boring.They like bullys like Harvey who keep them entertained

by Anonymousreply 400April 27, 2018 6:09 PM

R396 Spike Lee said without naming names that producers from another movie leaked info on Parker. (not because they gave a shit but to damage it's Oscar buzz.....)

R399 he was never marketable for HW standards because he got married so early and have kids....he's also perceived to be a bit of a cry-baby with a vague personality....so being friendly and outgoing and chill doesn't do much for his public image.

by Anonymousreply 401April 27, 2018 6:10 PM

Nate Parker's accusations were on his wikipedia page when the movie was purchased at Sundance. Word would have gotten out either way eventually.

by Anonymousreply 402April 27, 2018 6:13 PM

R402 they went hard with articles and the timing was perfect,anyway that's what spike said. Maybe it would have gotten out during the oscars and he could have won one like his buddy Casey Afflec.

by Anonymousreply 403April 27, 2018 6:19 PM

The movie wasn't that good anyway and was overpraised because it premiered at Sundance in the wake of OscarsSoWhite backlash. Would have just died in the shadow of Moonlight before or after the accusations were revealed.

by Anonymousreply 404April 27, 2018 6:21 PM

Birth of a nation is horribly directed & edited.Armie's death scene is hammy af

by Anonymousreply 405April 27, 2018 6:25 PM

[QUOTE]But Armie can play only Armie so if he's playing a version of himself he'll be acceptable.

The thing is it's not just him playing himself. It's dealing with playing the same role night after night. And if he does get anything less than good reviews, that's going to be increased massively, especially for someone as thin-skinned as Armie. He should've started his theatrical career much smaller.

[QUOTE]I distinctly recall many a critic salivating at the prospect of LONE RANGER bombing big time! This was pointed out on the IMDb boards, too.

None of which means critics would've deliberately written poor reviews. It bombed at the box office, that was the sign that it sucked. Critics really don't matter all that much. Look at Dwayne Johnson's films - poorly rated yet they pull the money in. It was just a bad film.

[QUOTE]Nate Parker's accusations were on his wikipedia page

Parker himself decided to admit to it all in an attempt to get ahead of the story and instead buried himself.

[QUOTE]Guys, if you want to keep talking about Armie and the play and his chances at succeeding go to Summer thread, kindly reminder

That's obviously the Timothee thread and this is the Armie thread, so no. I know people want to play some stupid game that this thread is for gossip and the other is for serious talk, but no. This is the Armie thread, that's the Timothee thread.

by Anonymousreply 406April 27, 2018 6:33 PM

>This is the Armie thread, that's the Timothee thread.

I'm fine with that but in that case the Summer thread needs to be open to both gossip and serious talk and people need to stop complaining that no one there is talking about Armie or Luca.

by Anonymousreply 407April 27, 2018 6:36 PM

R405 yeah I know,it also got criticized for changing details.

R407 I got it but it's also true that it's about Armie's past movies, there's really nothing new being said now aside some mention of the play....so it's not really news. There was nothing else to talk about and the discussion couldn't be cut all of a sudden. Most talk about Armie's new projects are on the other thread meanwhile here everything will go back to his wife and her antics very soon.

by Anonymousreply 408April 27, 2018 6:40 PM

R408 It doesn't matter though, it's serious discussion related around Armie. I mean this debate is so tedious and silly honestly but it's stupid to have multiple threads where anything about Armie can be discussed but the Summer thread is very strictly *not* only about Timmy and any mindless gossip about him is immediately shut down whilst mindless gossip about Armie in this thread thrives. For goodness sake, either let people post what they want wherever they want or make the rules the same for both of them.

by Anonymousreply 409April 27, 2018 6:42 PM

Luca has his own thread now (Suspiria thread). It makes sense to have the three separate threads for the three separate people. They're not promoting together anymore. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 410April 27, 2018 6:43 PM

R409 The problem tends to be that Timothee attracts more of the typical fangirl types, who create something out of nothing just to have something to talk about, as they feel they need to keep their fav "in the news" as it were. Armie isn't entirely immune from that - as we've seen with the people in this thread who try to create stories about Armie being in an unhappy marriage, etc - but it is more pronounced for TC.

by Anonymousreply 411April 27, 2018 6:47 PM

I’ve already said this many times before. The Summer thread is for both Armie and Timmy and yes, more serious talk but we are not against gossip when there’s something to gossip. On the other hand, this thread is about Armie and wifey and their antics. Everything clear?

by Anonymousreply 412April 27, 2018 6:48 PM

R411 I don't agree at all. This entire thread and the one before it were all based around the idea that Armie is going to have an affair with Dakota Johnson because she smiled at him in a photo. That is the epitome of creating something out of nothing.

R412 No, sorry but it's stupid that Armie has two threads and Timmy has one. I agree with the other person, just make that the Timmy thread and since people want to discuss Armie's career seriously in this one, this can be for all things Armie. Luca can be discussed in Suspiria. Far simpler and makes far more sense.

by Anonymousreply 413April 27, 2018 6:50 PM

[quote]This is the Armie thread, that's the Timothee thread.

Bingo. Simple. Everyone happy now?

by Anonymousreply 414April 27, 2018 6:52 PM

R412 Just because you're the OP doesn't mean you dictate how threads go. They've naturally become an Armie thread and a Timothee thread. Christ, you sound like a Tumblr frau with your attempts at control freakery.

[QUOTE]This entire thread and the one before it were all based around the idea that Armie is going to have an affair with Dakota Johnson because she smiled at him in a photo

That's an absolutely fair point. I didn't realise there were people actually taking that Dakota thing seriously, I thought they were joking. Myself, I just want somewhere to bitch about Elizabeth.

by Anonymousreply 415April 27, 2018 6:53 PM

Most of us are joking, R415, but the humor-deprived among us can’t seem to understand it.

by Anonymousreply 416April 27, 2018 6:55 PM

R413 If I make that a Timmy thread only, it won’t have much life because of the many reasons already stated. When the threads were shut down, we decided to stick to only one thread for both actors. But since people wanted to talk/gossip more about Armie’s marriage they decided to open this thread. And I’m not trying to dictate anything lol Just stating why I opened the othe thread.

by Anonymousreply 417April 27, 2018 6:55 PM

R416 There are clearly some people that aren't joking and there are clearly plenty of people that are joking when gossiping about Timmy.

R417 You don't have to make it anything. It seems like the consensus is that it's better to have separate threads and people should stop trying to moderate them. If the threads don't have life, so be it. If people get banned, that's their own problem. It's clear at this point that the threads aren't going to be closed.

by Anonymousreply 418April 27, 2018 6:57 PM

[QUOTE]If I make that a Timmy thread only

LOL who the fuck do you think you are, Muriel? It's not your site, love. It's been decided - this is Armie's thread, that's Timothee's, and you can go cry in the corner about the lack of order or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 419April 27, 2018 6:57 PM

On the other thread people want to talk more about serious stuff and not Dakota homewrecking A&E marriage....the problem is nobody wants Tim's fangirls around.

Tim's threads are closed down....Muriel doesn't want them fangirls around. It's hard to explain this to them....

by Anonymousreply 420April 27, 2018 6:58 PM

If Muriel doesn't want them around then Muriel will ban them.

There is literally no difference between gossiping about Armie's marriage and Dakota and gossiping about Timmy's personal life. Enough.

by Anonymousreply 421April 27, 2018 6:59 PM

Anyone with half a brain realises that this thread is tongue-in-cheek and an excuse to bitch pointlessly. We say we'd love to suck Armie off and we laugh at his ridiculousness right afterwards, we "ship" him with Dakota or Luca in jest because it's a chance to bitch about his real life.

It's the Timmy fangirls (not all of them of course) who take this sort of stuff seriously, like the ones who are so sure that Timmy and Armie were fucking at some point, and it's BORING. And god forbid that you make some negative comment about their precious curly-haired angel, it will end in tears!

by Anonymousreply 422April 27, 2018 7:00 PM

Who CARES? Just let people talk about what they want and if you don't like it put them on ignore.

For goodness sake this is ridiculous. You can't censor people from gossiping about a celebrity on a website that you don't own.

by Anonymousreply 423April 27, 2018 7:01 PM

R423 Ok so Tim's fans can talk here! problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 424April 27, 2018 7:02 PM

[QUOTE]When your friend writes a phenomenal cookbook, you fly in to host the party. Beyond proud of you, @nturnerdesign. Thank you, @ralphlauren and everyone who came to support and celebrate our one and only BEST SELLER, Nathan Turner. Order your copy of I Love California todaaaay.

This fuckin' bitch. And what the fuck is she wearing? It looks like a marching band uniform.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425April 27, 2018 7:03 PM

Her head looks huge there.

by Anonymousreply 426April 27, 2018 7:04 PM

R424 No. This is the Armie thread. That's the Timmy thread. Suspiria is Luca's thread. They are no longer working together. At this point there's as much reason to have a joint Armie/Timmy thread as there is to have a joint Timmy and Saoirse Ronan thread. There's no need to combine them. If you want a thread for only serious discussion then start a new one.

Now continue with Armie talk.

by Anonymousreply 427April 27, 2018 7:06 PM

R427 Well the summer thread was already opened as a serious thread I don't see the problem.....BUT who the fuck are you to boss people around and tell them what to do? Fucking talk about cakes and follow your own advise...you ain't shit here like the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 428April 27, 2018 7:13 PM

R428 Because there's like two people here that are very clearly ignoring everyone else saying they want separate threads. Not everyone cares about both of them. Some people just want to discuss one or the other.

It's called a consensus.

by Anonymousreply 429April 27, 2018 7:15 PM

R429 wrong....most people are fine with how things are,all threads without fangirl shit.

by Anonymousreply 430April 27, 2018 7:19 PM

No one is talking about fucking fangirl shit.

THIS THREAD: Serious and non serious talk about Armie.

THAT THREAD: Serious and non serious talk about Timmy.

Any posts you don't like: block/FF.

Simple.

by Anonymousreply 431April 27, 2018 7:21 PM

Personally I see it this way: people here want to talk about all Armie related stuff, fine. If other people want to post Armie news in the other thread too is fine too ( because it’s not exclusively for Timmy as far as I can tell). Let them talk about this actor wherever they want. Here or there or both.

by Anonymousreply 432April 27, 2018 7:23 PM

It is exclusively for Timmy as of now. If people want a joint thread, open one. It's stupid. Either talk about both in both threads or one in each specific thread.

For the final time.

This thread: Armie

That thread: Timmy.

If discussion about them in relation to each other: either.

If you don't like a post: FF/Block.

This is not rocket science. NOW carry on with Armie talk in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 433April 27, 2018 7:26 PM

433- Standing ovation.

by Anonymousreply 434April 27, 2018 7:28 PM

R433 Well, the Summer thread was supposed to be a joint thread since the very beginning. But, times change. Anyway, personally I don’t care much so carry on.

by Anonymousreply 435April 27, 2018 7:29 PM

Why is Timmy spending time in London when his film doesn't start shooting till June?

by Anonymousreply 436April 27, 2018 7:33 PM

R436 I will answer you in the Summer Fever thread aka Timmy's thread.

by Anonymousreply 437April 27, 2018 7:35 PM

It was a temporary arrangement because the old Armie threads (which I've always loved, hilarious and bitchy) kept getting shut down along with the CMBYN threads R435 but now that CMBYN content dwindles and the actors and director work on separate projects, I agree that a common thread doesn't make much sense.

by Anonymousreply 438April 27, 2018 7:35 PM

Moving on...Armie’s latest IG selfie/story is delicious. That voice makes my toes curl.

Although the Mrs. is, of course, flashing her chompers right behind him, so there’s that.

by Anonymousreply 439April 27, 2018 7:38 PM

He's ridiculously hot as always but I'm getting increasingly worried about his hairline. He'll end up doing something about that, right? Do handsome actors still allow themselves to go bald?

by Anonymousreply 440April 27, 2018 7:56 PM

R439 where do I hear/see this? I don't see anything on his Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 441April 27, 2018 8:05 PM

It's an IG Story, R441 not one of his permanent posts. Click/tap on his user image to see his stories.

by Anonymousreply 442April 27, 2018 8:12 PM

R442 is it only accessible if you have an IG account?

by Anonymousreply 443April 27, 2018 8:41 PM

OH MY GOD SHE IS ALREADY BACK IN LOUISIANA

She is NOT leaving him alone with Dakota for a SECOND

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444April 27, 2018 8:50 PM

Abandonment issue are a classic sign of Borderline Disorder

by Anonymousreply 445April 27, 2018 8:59 PM

And the same stupid pose as the party the night before

by Anonymousreply 446April 27, 2018 9:13 PM

R444 look at the thigh gap on her!

by Anonymousreply 447April 27, 2018 9:15 PM

A more serious thread for Armie discussion because apparently that's necessary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448April 27, 2018 9:17 PM

It's not except for two or three control freaks who are upset that people aren't following their orders. Christ, even when they were working together there wasn't a joint thread, so they have absolutely no logical leg to stand on.

Anyway. What's the likelihood that that is just a bun in a box, with no meat on, used just as a prop?

by Anonymousreply 449April 27, 2018 9:22 PM

If she ate it, she threw it up or downed a fistful of laxatives afterwords.

Look at the woman's arms and legs.. She's a stick. Yet her IG stories are a neverending stream of fatty food and pastries.

I follow a few male models on IG - and they are obsessed with showing you how HEALTHY they eat. None of this constant comfort food porn you see on Mrs H's stories.

by Anonymousreply 450April 27, 2018 9:32 PM

She’s completely nuts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451April 28, 2018 1:28 AM

What's Ford wearing, ffs

by Anonymousreply 452April 28, 2018 2:19 AM

R444, no doubt she didn't want to be elsewhere while Dakota was there, but I also think she hauled ass back to NO because Armie had a photo shoot with Annie Leibovitz. No way in hell she'd miss a chance to potentially horn in on that...

by Anonymousreply 453April 28, 2018 2:23 AM

She is so pathetic with her shadowing of him everywhere he goes. And she actually thinks it's cute, with how she proudly posts about it. I'm sure she's right by his side when he's taking a shit, too.I Just want to enjoy his hotness without her malnourished mug popping up right next to him every single time. Jesus, what an insecure, fame-thirsty shrew.

by Anonymousreply 454April 28, 2018 2:32 AM

Look at meeeeee!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455April 28, 2018 2:51 AM

[quote]I'm sure she's right by his side when he's taking a shit, too.

Do you really think he does?

by Anonymousreply 456April 28, 2018 3:04 AM

The thirst of Mrs.H is strong in that IG story.

by Anonymousreply 457April 28, 2018 3:11 AM

I very strongly suspect this will be the last Hollywood film Armie will be asked to lead. No one is going to cast him as a lead in a movie or tv series with his parasitic wife inserting herself into the production. He will still get ensemble work and character actor work but it’s really over for him as a star I feel.

by Anonymousreply 458April 28, 2018 3:17 AM

R458 I think you're overreacting. I'm sure if there was really a problem, something would have been said/done. Armie doesn't have enough clout for them to ignore disruptive behavior. Besides, Armie is not known as a prima donna on set.

by Anonymousreply 459April 28, 2018 3:36 AM

Dakota would be sooo perfect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460April 28, 2018 7:16 AM

Their kids are cute but Harper can come without a bow in her hair or ford not in a onesies. I wonder. How often the hammers get it on?

by Anonymousreply 461April 28, 2018 12:31 PM

Even if Mrs Hs behavior doesn’t verge into actual disruptiveness, people in Hollywood talk, and roles Armie would be good for that call for confident, masculine lead won’t be offered to somebody who has a reputation as a henpecked baby.

Meanwhile if you check Mrs H’s story she took the babies to an upscale restaurant and find it amusing that an annoyed looking couple on their way to prom was seated next to them. So I’m going to venture that she will end up becoming disruptive on sets. Bitch just doesn’t care.

by Anonymousreply 462April 28, 2018 12:36 PM

[QUOTE]she took the babies to an upscale restaurant and find it amusing that an annoyed looking couple on their way to prom was seated next to them

Why would she even brag about that? It makes her sound like a cunt. Well, actually, not sound like, she is an absolute cunt.

by Anonymousreply 463April 28, 2018 1:06 PM

And yet it fascinates me that people who meet her (like rando bakery customers) go on and on about how sweet and nice she is. Even her awards season hairstylist did some barfworthy IG post about how amazing she is and the love between her and Armie and their beautiful family and blah blah. Does not compute.

by Anonymousreply 464April 28, 2018 1:33 PM

She is nice to people who compliment her and validate her ego. And obviously service industry people who depend on recommendations which she hands out like condoms at a bathhouse are going to butter her up.

But people who cross her - snap. Look at how she snaps/shames randos on social media, or sued that pathetic woman who tried to get a Vanity Fair party invite. Classic borderline.

by Anonymousreply 465April 28, 2018 1:38 PM

So I noticed that Zoe Kravitz commented on Mrs. Hammer's latest post, and she replied back "we miss youuuu". Also Armie started following her IG yesterday. Has Zoe worked with or met Armie and the wife? I don't recall this.

by Anonymousreply 466April 28, 2018 2:29 PM

Zoe’s boyfriend is Karl Glusman (center) who is costarring in this movie and was also in Nocturnal Animals

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467April 28, 2018 2:36 PM

Ah, OK thanks.

by Anonymousreply 468April 28, 2018 2:41 PM

Didn't Karl show dong in Gaspar Noé's Love?

by Anonymousreply 469April 28, 2018 5:03 PM

R469 and a cum shot when the girl gives him a hand job!

by Anonymousreply 470April 28, 2018 5:39 PM

Our little stick person is at a fromagerie right now, calling it “Heaven”.

LOOK AT HER ARMS LAST MONTH! THE BITCH HAS AN EATING DISORDER!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471April 28, 2018 6:15 PM

R471 That is grotesque.

by Anonymousreply 472April 28, 2018 6:18 PM

I've noticed that she's been looking like something of a lollipop recently - I thought I was imagining it. But looking over her IG, she is DAMN skinny right now, and her head just looks huge in comparison to the rest of her body. It's really apparent in the pic linked at R471, and in the last few NO pics. She's never been even remotely fat, so she seriously needs to back off whatever she's currently doing and eat something.

by Anonymousreply 473April 29, 2018 6:00 AM

Well, she's always been skinny....maybe she had a little more meat in her early 20s.

by Anonymousreply 474April 29, 2018 7:34 AM

It´s a pity Armie is in NOLA, with Luca in the country maybe they could have meet in LA. Armie still keeps in touch regularly with Timmy but do you think he does the same with his dear Luca?. I don´t know if they have become legit friends Tilda style or it was just a work thing for Luca.

by Anonymousreply 475April 29, 2018 9:25 AM

Here she is at time of their wedding for comparison

Healthy looking, well rounded hips

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476April 29, 2018 9:58 AM

R475 I think he keeps in touch with Luca too, maybe not so much as he does with Timmy, but they sure have become good friends...The thing is, that Armie can't be like Dakota, who Luca invites everywhere, hangs out with etc.

by Anonymousreply 477April 29, 2018 10:52 AM

How did Dakota get such a high profile or become anyone's muse after that joke 50 Shades. I honestly thought she'd have to go into hiding.

by Anonymousreply 478April 29, 2018 11:13 AM

Thing is she's not bad in the 50 Shades movies. The movies are AWFULLLLL but (unlike Dornan) she seems in on the joke, and has her charms.

by Anonymousreply 479April 29, 2018 11:50 AM

I don't know, I liked her in Bigger Splash, she was good. If she's cast well, she can deliver.

by Anonymousreply 480April 29, 2018 11:58 AM

I think her acting is painfully self conscious.

by Anonymousreply 481April 29, 2018 12:10 PM

Well, as long as Luca casts her in his movie, her high profile will be intact lol

by Anonymousreply 482April 29, 2018 12:18 PM

I've never actually watched Dakota in anything. She has a great little body but the face is totally meh. Pre surgery Elizabeth was quite striking but now she just looks like a Real Housewife. He could do better than both really.

by Anonymousreply 483April 29, 2018 12:21 PM

I think Zazie is prettier than Dakota, actually. Very striking.

by Anonymousreply 484April 29, 2018 12:34 PM

I thought about Zoe Kravitz...that would something to see.

by Anonymousreply 485April 29, 2018 12:46 PM

R478 the 50 SHADES movies are huge box office hits worldwide! They do pretty well stateside, too.

by Anonymousreply 486April 29, 2018 2:59 PM

Armie is into stick thin women. That's probably why she's lost weight since being married to him. It'd be nice if he got with Dakota, or even Zazie, but they're not thin enough for him. Nothing will happen.

by Anonymousreply 487April 29, 2018 3:10 PM

R487 you think she changed her body image for him?

by Anonymousreply 488April 29, 2018 3:13 PM

He’s not into thin women, all the bondage women he liked were plump enough so their flesh bulged in between the ropes.

Look at her, even her already small jeans are baggy on her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489April 29, 2018 3:30 PM

Maybe she finally got rid of the baby fat?

by Anonymousreply 490April 29, 2018 3:32 PM

She’s bulimic, you twit.

by Anonymousreply 491April 29, 2018 3:34 PM

Her jawbone in the last photo reminds me of Audrey Hepburn before she dropped dead of cancer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492April 29, 2018 3:37 PM

R488 in this clip, Armie compliments her for being 7 months pregnant and barely showing it. She already feels insecure about being married to him, so I'm sure every time he compliments her on her weight, she takes it as an incentive to stay so thin. Also, they live in LA...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493April 29, 2018 3:54 PM

I'm still not convinced Armie would sleep with a curvy woman. I think he just likes the aesthetic of their bulging flesh against rope.

by Anonymousreply 494April 29, 2018 3:57 PM

So he likes stick women? Man, what do guys see in those?

by Anonymousreply 495April 29, 2018 4:04 PM

R494 = idiot Charmie shipper who wants to believe Armie really does desire skinny little boys

by Anonymousreply 496April 29, 2018 4:10 PM

R496= idiot who thinks a guy being into stick thin women means he's gay or bi. For the record, I don't ship Charmie, and I'm annoyed by Timmy constantly being brought up in these Armie centered threads.

by Anonymousreply 497April 29, 2018 4:15 PM

I think he's into skinny women because they remind him of his mother.

by Anonymousreply 498April 29, 2018 4:16 PM

R493 I also noticed that he said something like how proud his wife was for looking thin as a supermodel after she give birth, which I thought was disgusting and sexist

He could be passive aggressively exercising his latent sadomasochistic urges in being critical of her weight and pushing her to stay thin.

Or, also, it may be a byproduct of his Madonna/Whore complex, where in order to keep his sacred and profane desires segregated, he urges his wife to stay thin (also to be reminiscent of his mother) while in reality he desires fuller figured women, but also views them as dirty and unworthy of him.

by Anonymousreply 499April 29, 2018 4:18 PM

The daughter is going to have so many issues. Like, Mia Farrow-daughter level issues.

by Anonymousreply 500April 29, 2018 4:21 PM

Good point R499. So he may want to fuck a curvy woman, but he won't date or marry one.

by Anonymousreply 501April 29, 2018 4:22 PM

What does Madonna have to do with any of this?

by Anonymousreply 502April 29, 2018 5:05 PM

R502 Here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503April 29, 2018 5:13 PM

Someone tweet him, “Don’t you feel ashamed for encouraging your wife’s eating disorder?”

by Anonymousreply 504April 29, 2018 5:19 PM

[quote]I'm still not convinced Armie would sleep with a curvy woman. I think he just likes the aesthetic of their bulging flesh against rope.

How are the old IG likes these days? I can’t see them. Is he still getting off on smut?

by Anonymousreply 505April 29, 2018 5:19 PM

I haven't seen much in the way of smutty likes, but he did start following an account called chicksinthewild recently, which is just an account of girls partying and acting slutty. Classy boy. I think he started following it during that brief period of time when Liz returned to LA for a few days.

by Anonymousreply 506April 29, 2018 5:25 PM

R504 We don't know he encourages her eating disorder. Maybe she is the one who wants to look like a top model every day..but, gurl,no.

by Anonymousreply 507April 29, 2018 5:27 PM

* don't know if ^

by Anonymousreply 508April 29, 2018 5:27 PM

He certainly doesn't discourage it, either.

by Anonymousreply 509April 29, 2018 6:00 PM

This couple either are really nice people or can´t stand being alone, because they have been hanging out non stop with people from the crew since day one it seems like everybody like everybody very much ... which is nice and all , but dude these people have just meet each other !. What intensity!.

by Anonymousreply 510April 29, 2018 6:05 PM

Armie: "Annie Leibovitz is going to photography us for Vogue, so I need you to be in supermodel shape!"

Liz:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511April 29, 2018 6:12 PM

R510 I think the crew likes them too, or at least they like Armie. The thing with Elizabeth is that we don't know her outside her IG public image...and when she's not threatened by other potential rivals. Maybe she's cool?

by Anonymousreply 512April 29, 2018 6:20 PM

So is Dakota's part in this movie really small? Because it seems like production will be over soon and she still hasn't been on set. Did she only take the role for a chance to work with Armie?

by Anonymousreply 513April 29, 2018 6:25 PM

R513 I think it might be for the director too. She wants to go the indie route too. And yeah, I think her part is small and she'll show up on set in May.

by Anonymousreply 514April 29, 2018 6:30 PM

I'm really curious how this movie, and his acting in particular, will be received. They took a big chance on giving Armie the lead role. Even with the success of CMBYN, that was more on Tim than him. And even though it's an indie, I still hope it goes well for him and he can keep some momentum going. He really needs something where he's more than just fine, especially in a leading role.

by Anonymousreply 515April 29, 2018 6:39 PM

Whom are we kiddin? This is Liz Chambert Hammer thread. Btw he looks like such a typical fratboy in the pic above lol. Good lookin? Yes. Sexy? Nah

by Anonymousreply 516April 29, 2018 6:40 PM

R515 He and leading roles....complex combination. Don't know what to say, but he should find ( maybe) better supporting roles than leading ones? He needs to show some range and I think going supporting would be great for him. Or if he chooses a leading role, it must be something totally fucked up ( like the Joker) where he can emerge himself completely in the role....or even a role like Dean ( Blue Valentine).

by Anonymousreply 517April 29, 2018 6:49 PM

If it's remotely faithful to the original story, the Anvari movie he's filming now will be fucked up enough.

by Anonymousreply 518April 29, 2018 6:52 PM

R518 And let's hope he can deliver. I'm not asking for him to be DDL ( because that's Tim's case), but to be more...into it, I suppose? Like "make me captivated by your performance in a way that I can't take my eyes off you"...kinda way.

by Anonymousreply 519April 29, 2018 6:57 PM

Tim isn't DDL either, tbh. Maybe someday, certainly not today.

by Anonymousreply 520April 29, 2018 7:01 PM

I think he would be really suited for a sexy thriller type movie, a la Basic Instinct. It would really capitalize on his strengths - well, mainly his looks and sex appeal, but I think he could be believable and captivating in a role like that. Too bad Mrs. H will never allow it. One of the many reasons he needs to cut the cord.

by Anonymousreply 521April 29, 2018 7:03 PM

R520 yes, yes, you're right, but he has potential to get there as you said. Now, Armie doesn't have the potential to be DDL, but he could emerge himself in his roles more and "suffering" more for his craft, that was my message.

by Anonymousreply 522April 29, 2018 7:06 PM

R516 fratboys can't be sexy?

by Anonymousreply 523April 29, 2018 7:08 PM

R521 well, sexy thriller... that could another valid option, but is he up to that?

by Anonymousreply 524April 29, 2018 7:10 PM

*could be^

by Anonymousreply 525April 29, 2018 7:10 PM

R524 Not as long as Elizabeth is around. She'd probably insist on being in the room during every sex scene, lol. I really do think she is one of the factors (although definitely not the only one) that prevents him from breaking out of that permanent B/C-list zone.

by Anonymousreply 526April 29, 2018 7:17 PM

Jesus the little girl is at a New Orleans party in one of her crazy outfits (basically this minus the hat) with the initials sewn on. The NOLA parents must think the mother is batshit crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527April 29, 2018 7:25 PM

R527 I’m from the South, and old-money families TOTALLY dress their kids like this. Smocked dresses, giant ass hair bows and the works. Also the frilly little outfits she puts the baby boy in. It’s bizarre. Harper may fit right into the NOLA kiddie social scene, but you know all the L.A. parents have to be rolling their eyes behind Elizabeth’s back.

by Anonymousreply 528April 29, 2018 7:34 PM

[quote]but you know all the L.A. parents have to be rolling their eyes behind Elizabeth’s back.

How come?

by Anonymousreply 529April 29, 2018 7:39 PM

Because it sticks out like a sore thumb. All the L.A. kids I’ve ever seen wear shorts and T-shirts like normal people.

by Anonymousreply 530April 29, 2018 7:41 PM

R530 So even the rich ones go for casual? Haha Oh well, but aren't in LA some other women like Liz who dress their kids like that?

by Anonymousreply 531April 29, 2018 7:49 PM

[QUOTE]but aren't in LA some other women like Liz who dress their kids like that?

Of course there are, I don't know why some people on here are acting like she's the only one to dress her kids like that. It's bizarre that some of you feel the need to reach so far to try and criticise her - especially given there's so much low hanging fruit.

by Anonymousreply 532April 29, 2018 7:54 PM

R532 well, that's what I thought too.

by Anonymousreply 533April 29, 2018 7:59 PM

So I just found this IG page. It's a collection of scenery photos taken by Armie's brother's wife. She seems far more chill and relaxed than Elizabeth. I always wondered why Armie and his brother aren't close. I thought perhaps because his brother has more conservative beliefs, but his mom does, and he visits her a lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534April 29, 2018 9:40 PM

She doesn't appear to be crazy.

Boring!

by Anonymousreply 535April 29, 2018 9:47 PM

Wish Armie was married to someone not crazy. Sigh. But then how much discussion would he generate on here without Elizabeth? LOL

by Anonymousreply 536April 29, 2018 9:50 PM

They even have the same type of dog...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537April 29, 2018 9:58 PM

Given that the photo was taken in Highland Park, Dallas, it's more likely a photo of Armie's dog when both brothers were visiting their mother.

by Anonymousreply 538April 29, 2018 10:14 PM

I wonder if Armie and his brother are like my brother-in-law and his brother? They're only apart in age by two years, and his younger brother seems to always be in competition with him, proposing to his girlfriend almost immediately after my sister got engaged. They also got married a month after my bro-in-law/sis. My sister got pregnant and before you knew it, the other one was pregnant, too, ,even though she'd said she wanted to finish nursing school before having children. Then my sister got pregnant again a few years later, and she got pregnant not long after. Yes, the parents have always favored the younger brother, while expecting my bro-in-law to always be at their beck and call. Seriously, he's very subservient to them. Still.

Anyway, it looks like Viktor is the favored son. I've seen his mother congratulate him publicly on social media about his presentations at Morgan Stanely but nothing about Armie's movies or his GG nod or anything, really. I'm willing to bet that Liz is the peacekeeper, and that's partly why he values her.

by Anonymousreply 539April 29, 2018 10:16 PM

Interesting how Viktor could actually pass for Jewish while Armie cannot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540April 29, 2018 10:17 PM

I sometimes wonder if Dru would be more supportive of Armie's career if he was more successful. I mean, he's successful in his own way, but I bet someone like Dru doesn't see him as anything more than a fledgling actor. Especially when compared to how succesful his brother is in his field.

by Anonymousreply 541April 29, 2018 10:29 PM

I don't think the brother feels competitive with Armie. If he did, he and his wife would be popping out babies left and right. They've been married for nearly 5 years, and no baby yet. Right now, grandkids are the only thing Armie has to one up his brother.

by Anonymousreply 542April 29, 2018 10:38 PM

R541, actually the mom's posted about nearly all his films (except the gay ones).

by Anonymousreply 543April 29, 2018 10:41 PM

R543 thanks for the clarification. I'm a recent fan and have not seen anything where she is supportive of him. That's good to know.

by Anonymousreply 544April 29, 2018 10:45 PM

[quote] I'm willing to bet that Liz is the peacekeeper, and that's partly why he values her.

I think you may be onto something there.

I’d bet that Armie’s (to all appearances) tense relationship with his mom is due partly to her disapproval of his lifestyle, beyond just his career. The weed, the drinking, the pottymouth. Like his recent post about the Richmond rugby team where she left a comment that he was breaking her heart by taking the Lord’s name in vain. I only remember it because it was right before he went on Conan and bragged about sucking a dick on film, and I wondered at the time if he was digging the knife in on purpose.

by Anonymousreply 545April 29, 2018 10:48 PM

Gee ya think?

"It is possible that [the Madonna/whore] split may be exacerbated when the sufferer is raised by a cold but overprotective mother[8] – a lack of emotional nurturing paradoxically strengthening an incestuous tie.[9] Such a man will often court someone with maternal qualities, hoping to fulfill a need for maternal intimacy unmet in childhood, only for a return of the repressed feelings surrounding the earlier relationship to prevent sexual satisfaction in the new."

by Anonymousreply 546April 29, 2018 10:54 PM

I just saw the comment. She used the wrong spelling for "vain" and Elizabeth tried to correct him by writing Gosh darn*. Lol! Thanks for bringing this to our attention r545.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547April 29, 2018 10:54 PM

Ha! Armie didn't even change the "goddamn" after the rebuke from both mom and wife.

by Anonymousreply 548April 29, 2018 11:25 PM

[quote]I'm willing to bet that Liz is the peacekeeper, and that's partly why he values her.

She’s not the peacekeeper between him and his mother.

She IS his mother.

by Anonymousreply 549April 30, 2018 12:13 AM

Yeah she is the mom with benefits and he'll grow up and dump her for some artistry foreign temptress type.

by Anonymousreply 550April 30, 2018 12:23 AM

[quote]I always wondered why Armie and his brother aren't close. I thought perhaps because his brother has more conservative beliefs, but his mom does, and he visits her a lot.

Well, but a mom and a brother are two different things. Many people will put up with stuff from their mom that they wouldn't put up with from a sibling or even their dad. Moms, for better or for worse, occupy a unique place in the human heart. Armie obviously tries to maintain a relationship with his despite their differences.

by Anonymousreply 551April 30, 2018 7:27 AM

How do people know they aren't so close? I mean, Viktor and Armie.

by Anonymousreply 552April 30, 2018 7:32 AM

It´s hard to imagine someone like Armie not being close with his only brother .... I think his brother and his wife just don´t want to be seen in Armie/ Liz Igs because of his job... and their own Igs are private indeed.

by Anonymousreply 553April 30, 2018 8:41 AM

R553 agree! I don't think there's any hard feelings between them.

by Anonymousreply 554April 30, 2018 9:19 AM

Does anyone have a link of this book?

by Anonymousreply 555April 30, 2018 10:05 AM

Look how nice and sturdy she used to be

Now... gristle clinging to bone powder

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556April 30, 2018 10:47 AM

^^Because the alternative at this point is not what you see @ R556. When a woman is older, after a few kids, if she puts on weight it isn't as well distributed as in her youth when everything is still perky. She will be lumpen. The weight will manifest as a fupa, double chin, batwings and cellulite. Most older women would rather look gaunt than frumpy.

by Anonymousreply 557April 30, 2018 11:01 AM

R557 But that is not the rule. Many other actresses regained their usual shape after giving birth. For instance, Reese Witherspoon...

by Anonymousreply 558April 30, 2018 11:54 AM

Yeah, there are strength building, body toning exercises and diets women can follow to keep a nice shape, even as they age. It seems she is only interested in remaining as thin as a rail.

by Anonymousreply 559April 30, 2018 12:05 PM

What is it with mostly white women thinking being boney and blond, notice she's lighting her hair , are the way to attract and keep a man. Armie fall for her when she was fuller with dark and very pretty. She not careful he'll go out and find that again.

by Anonymousreply 560April 30, 2018 1:04 PM

R552 Because it's not on social media, and there are people here who genuinely seem to think that social media is real life.

by Anonymousreply 561April 30, 2018 1:27 PM

She is lightening her hair to look more like his mother

spooooky

by Anonymousreply 562April 30, 2018 1:44 PM

[quote]The daughter is going to have so many issues

I can’t imagine what you mean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563April 30, 2018 2:42 PM

Oh God she does have the Christina Crawford hat @ R527!

by Anonymousreply 564April 30, 2018 3:48 PM

Meanwhile our little regurgitator is on an epic tour de puke today

She just posted herself holding a big plate of beignets

Fortunately in New Orleans no one will notice another vomiting white woman

by Anonymousreply 565April 30, 2018 3:51 PM

I love R565.

by Anonymousreply 566April 30, 2018 3:55 PM

Mrs H has been gorging on pastries all day. She's probably shit them out so hard tonight her uterus will fall out.

by Anonymousreply 567April 30, 2018 7:39 PM

She could have a fast metabolism, maybe? Not necessarily being on diet...dunno.

by Anonymousreply 568April 30, 2018 7:43 PM

Awwww, Armie is posting at R568.

by Anonymousreply 569April 30, 2018 7:46 PM

R567 no dirty talk.

by Anonymousreply 570April 30, 2018 8:11 PM

We’re getting close to 600! We should just call the next thread Armabeth.

by Anonymousreply 571April 30, 2018 8:11 PM

Liz posted peaches in her recent ig story awwwww such a sweetheart lol

by Anonymousreply 572April 30, 2018 8:59 PM

She is at the fromagerie again

Her poor, poor toilet bowl

by Anonymousreply 573April 30, 2018 10:31 PM

What fresh hell is this...looks like she dragged her Bird Bakery coworkers to hang out on the movie set today too. Armie, get a spine!

by Anonymousreply 574May 1, 2018 1:39 AM

I think the tanorexic one is her DUFF.

Has Elizabeth urinated on the trailers yet to mark her territory?

by Anonymousreply 575May 1, 2018 2:06 AM

Dakota, don't eat anything that spindly limbed cunt offers you.

by Anonymousreply 576May 1, 2018 2:17 AM

Or even worse, baked it herself,

by Anonymousreply 577May 1, 2018 6:52 AM

I’ve got the impression that this thread has become a little gory..,.

by Anonymousreply 578May 1, 2018 6:57 AM

omg imagine viewing a vid of him fukin the hell out of her

theyr both so dam hot !!!

by Anonymousreply 579May 1, 2018 7:27 AM

Armie is posting so many pictures of his new director.Is Luca jealous?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580May 1, 2018 11:09 AM

Haha, he's his new muse! I like the guy.

by Anonymousreply 581May 1, 2018 11:45 AM

Poor Luca, now to spend months promoting a movie with a bunch of hags while Anvari gets his Armie looking hot as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 582May 1, 2018 11:49 AM

R582 LOL! Armie is still part of the crew, better La Famiglia.

by Anonymousreply 583May 1, 2018 11:50 AM

R580 That director seems incredibly tedious.

by Anonymousreply 584May 1, 2018 3:15 PM

How so, R584? He seems like kind of a good-natured, goofy dork to me (in other words, a lot like Armie).

by Anonymousreply 585May 1, 2018 3:38 PM

R585 second this! He seems like a nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 586May 1, 2018 4:13 PM

From the photos I've seen, it looks like a fun set/atmosphere. Personally, I would dislike a distant and demanding director.

by Anonymousreply 587May 1, 2018 5:03 PM

Just took a gander at Armie's Instagram, and I found this humorous -- a poster by the name 'mommzie' chastising Armie for using 'fuck' as an adjective. If it's not his mother or his surrogate mother, it's another mother. LOL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588May 1, 2018 5:11 PM

Who's so kind enough to open the next thread?

by Anonymousreply 589May 1, 2018 6:04 PM

There are still ten posts left.

by Anonymousreply 590May 1, 2018 6:21 PM

Interesting - if Annie L is shooting him, I’m guessing it must be for Vogue or Vanity Fair. They can’t be doing another profile on him already, can they? What kind of shoot can you squeeze in before work?

by Anonymousreply 591May 1, 2018 6:27 PM

It's probably for the play.

by Anonymousreply 592May 1, 2018 6:31 PM

Is Armie top-billed in his new play?

by Anonymousreply 593May 1, 2018 6:45 PM

The crazy bitch is going back to LA for a few days

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594May 1, 2018 11:43 PM

Be honest. Do you guys really think the guy in R588 is hot? I mean yes he looked amazing as Oliver but seriously his candid photos are so blah.

by Anonymousreply 595May 1, 2018 11:49 PM

R595 Yes. Next.

by Anonymousreply 596May 1, 2018 11:56 PM

New thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597May 1, 2018 11:59 PM

R595, He can look vastly different from one pic to another, but generally, I think he's gorgeous. He just ticks all the right boxes for me and I like his personality as well. It's all very subjective, though. For example, and not to make this a competition at all, but I don't get the fawning over Timmy's looks at all. He's cute, but the people who go on and on about how gorgeous he is (not here specifically, but generally on the internet)? I just don't see it. He's very average to me. But to each, his own.

by Anonymousreply 598May 2, 2018 12:00 AM

Let’s close

by Anonymousreply 599May 2, 2018 12:01 AM

This down!

by Anonymousreply 600May 2, 2018 12:01 AM

BYE HATERZ!

by Anonymousreply 601May 2, 2018 12:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!