Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

NOLA Bway

Continue.

by Anonymousreply 600May 30, 2018 3:16 AM

God curse this thread and the stupid woman who are odsessed with Timmy nut job advice about his career

by Anonymousreply 1May 22, 2018 6:16 PM

Huh? r1 is as confusing as the OP.

by Anonymousreply 2May 22, 2018 6:19 PM

I'm high af right now but even I know r1 isn't making a lot of sense

by Anonymousreply 3May 22, 2018 6:21 PM

Previous thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 22, 2018 6:23 PM

Cue another Timmy circle jerk where 2 sad female fans repeat over and over their delusion fantasies about the Timothee Chalamet.

by Anonymousreply 5May 22, 2018 9:02 PM

Timmy has been boring lately. Would love to see some new photos

by Anonymousreply 6May 22, 2018 9:14 PM

In the meantime

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 22, 2018 10:11 PM

Sweet. I kinda can't wait to see those two promote this movie together.

by Anonymousreply 8May 22, 2018 10:18 PM

Someone on tumblr loves his lips. Understandable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 22, 2018 10:25 PM

R8 me too

by Anonymousreply 10May 23, 2018 7:29 AM

Cur Timothee is fucking Carrell bullshit in 3...2....1...

by Anonymousreply 11May 23, 2018 7:35 AM

He’s no Armie Hammer hehe

by Anonymousreply 12May 23, 2018 7:59 AM

R11 Lol are they gonna get 'shipped' together? Can't wait see that!

by Anonymousreply 13May 23, 2018 11:12 AM

I’m curious with whom they will ship him during the King promo...

by Anonymousreply 14May 23, 2018 11:20 AM

R14 i posted this on an older thread but my theory is they're gonna cast some hot guy as the King's best friend, they're gonna give them a slightly homoerotic relationship and that's how they're gonna get the fangirls invested.

by Anonymousreply 15May 23, 2018 11:46 AM

R15 I can easily see that happen...and I think, Rob would have been cast in that role.

by Anonymousreply 16May 23, 2018 11:49 AM

No pics or videos to be 100% sure, but I suspect Timmy spent last weekend hanging out with Abel in Paris, though low key this time. Why? on one hand, TW and his entourage are/ were there but above all because Stephane ,Timmy´s french friend , TW and Reza Fahim ( he´s not a celebrity, but he´s the third wheel in Abel- Timmy friendship, you can see them together in Coachella and in Cannes) are suddenly following each other and he even has written in Reza´s IG. ( again, not famous, why speak to him if they haven´t even meet). And this kid was not in Cannes. And I don´t think this kid has ever been in LA.

by Anonymousreply 17May 23, 2018 12:13 PM

Interesting. If true, he did learn his lesson after the cannes fiasco. On the down side, he's still around The Weekend.

by Anonymousreply 18May 23, 2018 12:19 PM

Yes, but what fans don’t know, can’t hurt them..I guess.

by Anonymousreply 19May 23, 2018 12:21 PM

No reason to believe Timmy was in Paris just based on the fact the Reza Fahim and TW followed Stephane and vice versa, like Reza Fahim and Armie follow each other too so does that mean they all hang out together. No.

by Anonymousreply 20May 23, 2018 12:25 PM

^And so much for the idiotic theory floated around here that Armie would drop Timmy because of the crowd he hung out with at Cannes and Coachella. Pffft.

by Anonymousreply 21May 23, 2018 12:53 PM

Well ,I have all the time in the world ,so there are some interesting details . Stephan Bak ad Reza Fahim definitely know each other from a long time ago .Reza is following TC , his friend Nick and most interesting Martapozzan :) Abel defenitely followed Stephan very recently . And the best thing , Armie liked Reza's post from Paris 4 days ago ,he probably knew that TC was hanging with that group of people.

by Anonymousreply 22May 23, 2018 12:57 PM

R22 types tard.

by Anonymousreply 23May 23, 2018 12:58 PM

Reza must have made out with Marta too haha Go, gurl!

by Anonymousreply 24May 23, 2018 1:00 PM

[quote]Armie liked Reza's post from Paris 4 days ago ,he probably knew that TC was hanging with that group of people.

There is nothing to suggest Timmy was in Paris in ^^. Only your reaching.

by Anonymousreply 25May 23, 2018 1:01 PM

Ok, guys, but even if he was, where would be the harm? Do we have to repeat the same things?

by Anonymousreply 26May 23, 2018 1:04 PM

r26 there would be no harm but no reason to make things up either (out of boredom or something else) and twist things to built up this theory you came up with out of thin air. Bottom line, there is nothing to suggest Timmy was in Paris.

by Anonymousreply 27May 23, 2018 1:07 PM

[quote]Bottom line, there is nothing to suggest Timmy was in Paris.

Bottomer line: even if he were, there is nothing to suggest he'd be rushing to share it with le tout Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 28May 23, 2018 1:12 PM

r 25 Ofcourse, Abel discovered filmography of talented Stephan Bak and now is die hard fan ,while Armie was just enjoying hidden treasures of instagram (this even makes sense but there are usually some girls and ropes involved )

by Anonymousreply 29May 23, 2018 1:19 PM

Well Raza IS famous in the party scene....so not a celebrity himself but he's known. He's good friends with many celebrities aside Abel and he's been around for quite some time.

by Anonymousreply 30May 23, 2018 1:20 PM

Bottom line: there is nothing to suggest he was not in Paris. I don´t rule it out. It makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 31May 23, 2018 1:20 PM

Is any of you male?

by Anonymousreply 32May 23, 2018 1:21 PM

r28 bottom line, this is like the case with Timmy refusing to take pics with fans except for that non existent pretty girl he wanted to fuck, bored posters starting shit theories for whatever reason. As of now, there's once again nothing to indicate Timmy spent his weekend in Paris. Other that REACHING and more REACHING. No sightings of him there, nothing so this is a non issue except on DL where some posters find Timmy's life so boring they start cooking up all kinds of theories (and then go like morons on Twitter to berate him for their delusions)

r29 you should get some fresh air instead of wasting your life away cooking up scenarios.

by Anonymousreply 33May 23, 2018 1:24 PM

r31 there is nothing to suggest he wasn't in London, NYC, LA or Budapest either.

by Anonymousreply 34May 23, 2018 1:27 PM

People, please! Let’s stop with this debate. I know some of us don’t want to see him hanging out with Abel, but at the end of the day it’s his life and you just have to deal with it. Period. Let’s move on for now.

by Anonymousreply 35May 23, 2018 1:27 PM

Be it in Paris, London, Miami or Timbuktu.^^^

by Anonymousreply 36May 23, 2018 1:28 PM

There was a lot of videos from the party in Paris and there is no Timmy around

by Anonymousreply 37May 23, 2018 1:34 PM

None of you has any fucking idea where he is. What IS this shit?

by Anonymousreply 38May 23, 2018 1:35 PM

Maybe they cooled it down with the FBI thing lol

by Anonymousreply 39May 23, 2018 1:36 PM

[quote]There was a lot of videos from the party in Paris and there is no Timmy around

That proves he was indeed there just hiding in order to not hurt his fans duhhh /eyeroll

by Anonymousreply 40May 23, 2018 1:39 PM

R38 just some normal people who don't like made up shit without anything to back it up other than spinning to fit the wishfulthinking of some on here.

by Anonymousreply 41May 23, 2018 1:42 PM

Jeez. There no solid proof he was there but the follows and Instagram shit are an interesting coincidence. Maybe he was there, maybe he wasn't. People have the right to disagree. No reason to get your panties in a twist over it.

by Anonymousreply 42May 23, 2018 1:45 PM

Exactly! Even if he was there, would that be so special? What do you want him to do on weekends?

by Anonymousreply 43May 23, 2018 1:49 PM

[quote]Maybe he was there, maybe he wasn't.

No sighting at the airport (neither in London or Paris) whereas when he went to Cannes he was spotted in London at Nice, arrival and departure. Random people saw him in Cannes and tweeted about it. NO ONE saw him in Paris to tweet about him. He appeared in videos at parties at Cannes but here nada. Until now there's absolutely nothing to believe he was there. Delusional bored posters starting a bs theory out of some IG follows, nothing more. Now go tweet to him about spending time with TW and his gang in Paris again and ruining his career.

by Anonymousreply 44May 23, 2018 1:57 PM

This thread is a shit show owing to two female straight posters who post 80% of the “content”, which is lies, half truths and their greasy little imaginings

Now I understand what the “prancing pony” controversy was like 15 years ago

These mentally ill obsessed bitches are ruining the subject of Timmy for everyone else

by Anonymousreply 45May 23, 2018 2:04 PM

Also to the posters who believe Timmy's friends' lives revolve only around Timmy, all their likes, follows and comments are around Timmy. You think Stephane Bak needs Timmy to introduce him to the Paris party scene or something omg.

by Anonymousreply 46May 23, 2018 2:19 PM

R40 Your theory is totally insane. You are trying to prove he is in Paris using"he is not seen in Paris" as your evidence. Are you out of your mind?

by Anonymousreply 47May 23, 2018 2:36 PM

R47 Fix your sarcasmometer.

by Anonymousreply 48May 23, 2018 2:39 PM

Timmy followed Joel edgerton on ig. Seems the shooting is about to start now.

by Anonymousreply 49May 23, 2018 2:40 PM

r47 the eyeroll = obviously sarcasm. It's sarcasm directed at the imbecile who used this argument in some replies above.

by Anonymousreply 50May 23, 2018 2:40 PM

R49 Thank God! Something new from all this silly debate.

by Anonymousreply 51May 23, 2018 2:53 PM

I'm sure Tim must have heard of him before.....SO wHy FoLLoW HIm oNLy nOW???!!11!!11!

Is Tim rude as fuck?

Did he forget because he's high on Krokodil?

Is it a PR stunt to get Armie jelous?

Or a petit cadeau because compromising pics from his Parisian weekend with TW are about to leak and that's why Hammer liked Raza's pic???

why??oh why??

by Anonymousreply 52May 23, 2018 3:01 PM

WW for R52

by Anonymousreply 53May 23, 2018 3:08 PM

The one good thing that's come out of this debate is that now all know Armie follows one of TW's close buddies, someone that partied with Timmy and TW at Coachella and Cannes so from now the idiots on here who keep tweeting Timmy crap can't use that argument "Armie would never" to shit on him. Find some new material for your delusions.

by Anonymousreply 54May 23, 2018 3:16 PM

Are there really fans of Armie who really think he never dabbled on drugs and other things? He even mentioned some of it in the past interviews ( not recent).

by Anonymousreply 55May 23, 2018 3:23 PM

[QUOTE]Yes, but what fans don’t know, can’t hurt them..I guess.

As the posts since yours show, that's not going to stop the speculation. These fangirls are like Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction - utterly in love until spurned. And in this case, TC doing something they don't like is the spurning. So now they'll make up anything they can to talk him down. Facts don't matter to them.

Hopefully he doesn't have any pets.

by Anonymousreply 56May 23, 2018 3:29 PM

r55 There're two morons/DL posters on twitter (that I know of) who tweeted Timmy about how he's ruining his career because he's hanging out with TW & his gang, that he should follow Armie's example if he wants a family & career in HW. As if Armie's some saint, he's never made a secret out of his drinking and drug habits. These people, one of who I linked here yesterday keep deleting their tweets so I can't post.

by Anonymousreply 57May 23, 2018 3:34 PM

Armie has been a family man for a long time now. Timmy didn't know him before so those so-called fans cannot find a connection between TW-Timmy and Elizabeth+Armie-Timmy and start making stuff up about Armie cutting ties with the new 'fuckboi'. R55

by Anonymousreply 58May 23, 2018 3:35 PM

[QUOTE]These people, one of who I linked here yesterday keep deleting their tweets so I can't post.

So stop giving them attention and stop trying to link their tweets. A bunch of losers with single digit followers means nothing.

by Anonymousreply 59May 23, 2018 3:38 PM

R59 I second this thought! We know that and ignoring is the best solution.

by Anonymousreply 60May 23, 2018 3:41 PM

I've seen like literally two anonymous messages on Tumblr from people saying they're disappointed in Timmy for being friends with the weekend and his crew. Most fangirl blogs with lots of followers don't give a shit. They just want Tim to be seen in public so they have content to post. I went saw a post staying they hoped Tim was fucking The Weekend because he'll get whiny songs written about him.

Twitter is a whole different deal I try to stay away from because of the abundance of Nelson type fans. But from what I've seen most fans just want content. Seems to me the mostinvedted people are here tbh.

by Anonymousreply 61May 23, 2018 3:43 PM

Invested*

by Anonymousreply 62May 23, 2018 3:44 PM

[quote]I've seen like literally two anonymous messages on Tumblr from people saying they're disappointed in Timmy for being friends with the weekend and his crew. Most fangirl blogs with lots of followers don't give a shit.

Exactly, which is why whoever keeps tweeting that shit to him -- one is a DL poster for sure, they were busted yesterday (deleted their tweets as soon as I posted a link to their account here) and judging by the insane stuff they tweet the other one hangs around here too -- needs to stop! Keep your insanity on DL or wherever and stop writing that garbage to him, please!

by Anonymousreply 63May 23, 2018 3:59 PM

I don’t know if this was already posted, but I really liked this post from his former teacher. Also, the sidebar note is so spot on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64May 23, 2018 4:45 PM

The sidebar note is the opposite of what will happen, the fact it had to be acknowledged is sad to begin with. Thanks God it's not an Holocaust movie, I can already see the wars between those disappointed about his shaved head and those defending his cuteness....

by Anonymousreply 65May 23, 2018 5:20 PM

His curls have become a drug for the fangirls haha. But, yeah, I really hope nothing like that happens, seriously.

by Anonymousreply 66May 23, 2018 5:24 PM

Is Timothée Chalamet too beautiful for the Oscars? I'm aware the Oscars love attractive young women gaining weight and looking "ugly" for a role but, how does it work with men? they usually go for old kinda ugly dudes and in some cases, like last year, tons of prosthetics. I know it's way early to predict how he's going to look for the rest of the movie but I wonder if him being too cute might work against him during awards season. Because tbh I am 100% sure him being beautiful and young playing a beautiful and young character did affect his Oscar chances with older voters.

by Anonymousreply 67May 23, 2018 5:32 PM

R67 Mmm...well, it’s not his appearance per se but his young age, that’s why he couldn’t have won the Oscar. Also, his appearance as of now has some drawbacks because he’s hard to cast : the skinny, awkward, androgynous looking guy roles can only go this far and that’s why the studios/exes in HW want to further “straighten” his image in order to cast him in YA movies or more commercial ones ( a la Ansel Elgort) which can have a major BO pull- but personally I can’t see him working in those....I don’t know about BB, so far we’ve only seen his “beautiful” side, maybe the trailer will show more.

by Anonymousreply 68May 23, 2018 5:41 PM

I agree. I think his appearance right now can be limiting. I can't imagine him in a big movie (super hero, action or even a conventional romantic male lead).

by Anonymousreply 69May 23, 2018 5:48 PM

young women are considered fuckable by the many Weinstein still in power,that's why they don't have to wait 200 years to win an oscar.

by Anonymousreply 70May 23, 2018 5:58 PM

Twinks will grow in popularity in the next couple of years though. I can see Timmy being in a major box office hit by 2021.

by Anonymousreply 71May 23, 2018 7:42 PM

And the plot will be? All I see are either post apocalyptic settings ( Maze Runner), YA plots or some romantic shit...

by Anonymousreply 72May 23, 2018 7:53 PM

Timmy liked Armie's anniversary post (for those keeping score of likes and shit)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73May 23, 2018 8:05 PM

Those people you are referring to are retards r73

by Anonymousreply 74May 23, 2018 8:12 PM

Jeez just caught up with this debate from today but can confirm Timmy was in London last weekend, not Paris. Someone I know in London served him at a bar. Stephane is an actor in his own right, a black actor at that, and probably wouldn't find it too difficult to hook up with TW if they were in a club together and there are photos (attached) where you can see TW with Stephane and Timmy is not there, nor in the video entering the club. Also Armie knowing Reza does not mean that he has ever partied with TW and co, stop reaching.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75May 23, 2018 8:43 PM

People are dumb as rocks, the one place he always gets spotted is the airport. The chances of him managing to travel to another country and not be seen either end are completely minimal.

by Anonymousreply 76May 23, 2018 8:55 PM

r75 it's just a few delusional posters here who are now known for making shit up or trying to at least. It's not the first time and it won't be the last, mark my words. No one with a brain would ever believe Timmy would be able to go to Paris and party all weekend long without ANYONE seeing him when 2 weeks ago his partying in Cannes was all over the web. Same with Coachella. And according to these posters Stephane and Nick and any other friend of Timmy's cannot be friends with TW on their own. All their IG interactions must be because of Timmy because y'know, they have no lives of their own.

by Anonymousreply 77May 23, 2018 9:04 PM

R77 Yeah I know, same as when Pauline was in Budapest Timmy must be with her because he's meant to be in Budapest in two months time. The idea that Armie would only like an IG photo because he knows that person was with Timmy as well is so silly. Honestly I worry about people when they resort to stalking his friends' IG interactions to try and see what he's upto. If he leaves the country, we'll know about it.

by Anonymousreply 78May 23, 2018 9:08 PM

[quote]The idea that Armie would only like an IG photo because he knows that person was with Timmy as well is so silly.

Right omg I can't, and this poster took pride in their detective skills like they did us a favor sharing their "findings" with us. Not sure why some here were so desperate to believe Timmy was in Paris either. No matter how ridiculous this theory sounded from the start they kept going well, you don't know he was there or not, maybe he was. It's scary how desperate some are to sell their delusional theories.

by Anonymousreply 79May 23, 2018 9:18 PM

r75 was he with friends?

by Anonymousreply 80May 23, 2018 10:20 PM

R80 He was with 'an older biracial guy' that she says she didn't recognize.

by Anonymousreply 81May 23, 2018 10:32 PM

Thanks r81. I'm curious who the guy was.

by Anonymousreply 82May 23, 2018 10:42 PM

Glad this young is learning to keep his business private. So TIMMY's good friend Stephane is hanging with TW....RIGHT

by Anonymousreply 83May 24, 2018 1:14 AM

Yes, how shocking that someone that works in the entertainment industry and lives in Paris might spend time at a club in Paris with someone else that works in the entertainment industry who they have multiple mutual friends with.

by Anonymousreply 84May 24, 2018 1:44 AM

r71 By then he won't be a twink anymore

by Anonymousreply 85May 24, 2018 1:45 AM

Looks like Armie saw that Tim liked his anniversary post, went to his Instagram profile and liked his two latest photos (the one at The Weekend's house and the cute pre Cannes debacle one).

by Anonymousreply 86May 24, 2018 12:03 PM

Say whatever you want, between this, that quote about slavery on his wedding anniversary and that tweet about filming the first kiss Armie's feeding the shippers' fantasies. He needs to take after his buddy Timmy and stay off social media for a while.

by Anonymousreply 87May 24, 2018 12:27 PM

Seems they aren't facetiming anymore or that often for that matter. If they were, you wouldn't like a picture or pictures that late and after one has liked yours. Psychology 101.

by Anonymousreply 88May 24, 2018 12:30 PM

r88 it doesn't matter what they do or don't do in private, the fact is his actions on social media are encouraging the shippers. Someone needs to tell him if he doesn't realize it .

by Anonymousreply 89May 24, 2018 12:33 PM

Good for Armie if he tweets and interacts with his friends naturally and without giving a fuck what some delusional middle aged women are going to say about it on Tumblr.

R88 That's the most stupid thing I've ever heard. IG likes have nothing to do with how often you interact elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 90May 24, 2018 12:34 PM

Nah, he’s never really liked all Tim’s ig pictures ( and the same goes for his other friends) so there’s nothing so out of it. Also, Armie could give 2 shits about what shippers think lmao.

by Anonymousreply 91May 24, 2018 12:35 PM

Can we not turn every time Armie and Timmy interact into the shippers now? In fact can we just ignore the shippers existence like Armie and Timmy both seem to?

They have a sweet friendship and it would be nice to enjoy it and not think about these things.

by Anonymousreply 92May 24, 2018 12:37 PM

Besides shippers will take anything as proof. If they don't interact it's because they're not allowed, if they do interact they're clearly in love.

by Anonymousreply 93May 24, 2018 12:41 PM

R92 I second your thought. And this debate is kind of silly.

by Anonymousreply 94May 24, 2018 12:41 PM

R93 Exactly. Unless it gets addressed by Armie or Timmy directly again I see no point in talking about them.

by Anonymousreply 95May 24, 2018 12:42 PM

The shipping has pretty much wrapped up and BB will come out so eventually everyone will kinda let go. Sure some are still reaching but not for too long. The cap under anniversary post showed the shippers he loves his wife and adores her, even dreams about her. Also the slavery quote goes two ways.

by Anonymousreply 96May 24, 2018 12:48 PM

Is everything Armie tweets really that deep? Not even the LSA girls dragged him for that lol. Anyway, the shippers will come and go, no need to give them sooo much attention.

by Anonymousreply 97May 24, 2018 12:53 PM

Armie is a strange IG user. I remember him doing something similar a few months ago, went back and liked Elizabeth's last 10 photos or something even though he'd already liked some inbetween. I wouldn't read too much into it (wise words for anyone trying to read too much into IG interactions), he probably just isn't much of a browser and doesn't notice photos until later on.

Timmy is great at handling long distance friendships and I doubt he'd let his one with Armie slip through his fingers in the space of two months. I think they still talk regularly.

by Anonymousreply 98May 24, 2018 12:54 PM

He's weird alright. The only almost weird thing Armie has done on SM is a Tweet from 14 Feb of this year. And no, he's not that dumb dumb to not know that when you start dunking a body under water your survival instinct kicks in and when it comes to ass... Well can be explained in short and also by writing a novel full of medical and biology relates terms and words. I bet he knows the answer although some of you'll say I don't know him in person so I don't know his thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 99May 24, 2018 1:15 PM

If you want to talk about Armie's tweets take it to his thread.

by Anonymousreply 100May 24, 2018 1:16 PM

I don't want to involve Timmy there so I won't mention Armie nor here nor there as of now. Apologize!

by Anonymousreply 101May 24, 2018 1:19 PM

His tweet about water and holes has nothing to do with Timmy and discussion on his social media in general is best suited to his thread.

by Anonymousreply 102May 24, 2018 1:21 PM

One thinks different in this case. And its my right to excersise my freedom of speech. If I thought it suited more there, I'd written it there. You don't have the right to cut people off. I already apologized and said I won't talk his tweets here.

by Anonymousreply 103May 24, 2018 1:29 PM

Exercise*

by Anonymousreply 104May 24, 2018 1:30 PM

They're in Denver.

And this image is a mess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105May 24, 2018 8:51 PM

Wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 106May 24, 2018 8:51 PM

Does anyone know when Beautiful Boy was shot, summer 2017?? Might be way off topic but I checked out the actress Timothée is seen with in the trailer (kissing scene) I assumed that was Stefanie Scott. They don't seem to follow each other on IG. She didn't post any BB related post at the time either, maybe her role was smaller idk. Anyway, I might be hallucinating due to the radio silence content, but I thought this was Timothee laughing in the video at the end BUT highly unlikely, I know hehe. Anyway, I can't wait for this movie, that's all :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107May 24, 2018 9:23 PM

It was filmed March-May last year. I believe she will have a small role as Kaitlyn Dever is playing his main love interest and even she doesn't have a particularly large role according to those that have seen it.

by Anonymousreply 108May 24, 2018 9:25 PM

I even forgot Stefanie was in the movie...What role does she play?

by Anonymousreply 109May 24, 2018 9:38 PM

Yep that's him. Where'd you get the video?

by Anonymousreply 110May 24, 2018 9:42 PM

Nvm its from IG. I guess we will see who he is gonna get shipped next.

by Anonymousreply 111May 24, 2018 9:43 PM

I don't think you can tell whether that's him or not.

by Anonymousreply 112May 24, 2018 9:44 PM

Yeah, that could be anyone really.......

by Anonymousreply 113May 24, 2018 9:44 PM

In other news The King preproduction has apparently moved away from London to other parts of the UK.

by Anonymousreply 114May 24, 2018 10:19 PM

LOL that didn't take long, here we go again with the reaching and trying to start shit. That's not even his voice. I totally get it that Timmy's life bores you to tears and you want him to hook up with someone already (female costars, parties in Paris, pretty fans in London, ANTHING!!!) but give it a rest at least for a week.

by Anonymousreply 115May 24, 2018 11:27 PM

^That's like the Kiernan Shipka stuff... lame.

by Anonymousreply 116May 24, 2018 11:29 PM

R114 Elaborate, please. What's happened to indicate this?

by Anonymousreply 117May 24, 2018 11:54 PM

Not surprised if true. Would imagine they need more open space for horse riding etc. than you would find in London.

by Anonymousreply 118May 24, 2018 11:55 PM

Let's just hope he put more weight on since Cannes. Normally he's beautiful either way but skinny he's too delicate looking, needs a little more meat on his bones for Henry V imo.

by Anonymousreply 119May 25, 2018 12:12 AM

Multiple sources on Twitter said he is in Cardiff now.

by Anonymousreply 120May 25, 2018 9:12 AM

Well, it’s reasonable, someone linked an article with the shooting locations and Cardiff was on there.

by Anonymousreply 121May 25, 2018 9:46 AM

Random thought of the day: I'd love to see Timmy in a movie with Idris Elba (and I'd ship the fuck outta that for those here looking for a new ship for Timmy). Make it happen HW!

by Anonymousreply 122May 25, 2018 11:20 AM

Go back to tumblr and ship away.

by Anonymousreply 123May 25, 2018 11:24 AM

R123 What would I do on tumblr, that's where Charmie shippers hang out dumbass. The tired weakass 'go back tumblr' comeback tho, that's just embarrassing now.

by Anonymousreply 124May 25, 2018 11:36 AM

^go back to tumblr

by Anonymousreply 125May 25, 2018 11:37 AM

'Shipping' oh DL, what have you turned into?

by Anonymousreply 126May 25, 2018 11:59 AM

r126 are you new on this thread? I mentioned I'd ship them (but that's not the main reason I want to see them together in a movie, I just love both Idris and Timmy) since posters here seem to be hoping/looking for a new ship for Timmy. Learn to read and stop being a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 127May 25, 2018 12:06 PM

Shut up annoying idiot.

by Anonymousreply 128May 25, 2018 12:09 PM

So Tim's definitely not gonna be able to see his Bro Armie's play?

by Anonymousreply 129May 25, 2018 12:09 PM

Off your meds, r128? Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 130May 25, 2018 12:13 PM

R129 we already talked about it. If he wants to see it, he’ll make it. Also, if production starts at the beginning of June, by the end of August he’ll be done with it. Armie’s play runs till 9 September. To the users who fill the thread with useless one liners, stop it. Drop the debate!

by Anonymousreply 131May 25, 2018 12:14 PM

[QUOTE] since posters here seem to be hoping/looking for a new ship for Timmy

Nobody is doing that aside from you, which is why you were told to fuck off back to Tumblr with all the other shippers. And incidentally, telling you to go back to Tumblr isn't meant as a witty comeback - we actually want you to fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 132May 25, 2018 1:47 PM

r132 you're either a fucking moron who can't read or a fucking liar. No one is looking for a new ship here right...

[quote]Cur Timothee is fucking Carrell bullshit in 3...2....1...

Lol are they gonna get 'shipped' together? Can't wait see that!

I’m curious with whom they will ship him during the King promo...

[R14] i posted this on an older thread but my theory is they're gonna cast some hot guy as the King's best friend, they're gonna give them a slightly homoerotic relationship and that's how they're gonna get the fangirls invested

[R15] I can easily see that happen...and I think, Rob would have been cast in that role.

Nvm its from IG. I guess we will see who he is gonna get shipped next.

You can tell me to fuck off until you're blue in the face and choke on your bitterness. This is a free board bitch, and you have no call in who posts here.

by Anonymousreply 133May 25, 2018 2:00 PM

r132 you're either a fucking moron who can't read or a fucking liar. No one is looking for a new ship here right...

[quote]Cur Timothee is fucking Carrell bullshit in 3...2....1...

[quote]Lol are they gonna get 'shipped' together? Can't wait see that!

[quote]I’m curious with whom they will ship him during the King promo...

[quote][R14] i posted this on an older thread but my theory is they're gonna cast some hot guy as the King's best friend, they're gonna give them a slightly homoerotic relationship and that's how they're gonna get the fangirls invested

[quote][R15] I can easily see that happen...and I think, Rob would have been cast in that role.

[quote]Nvm its from IG. I guess we will see who he is gonna get shipped next.

You can tell me to fuck off until you're blue in the face and choke on your bitterness. This is a free board bitch, and you have no call in who posts here.

by Anonymousreply 134May 25, 2018 2:02 PM

I say we adults F&F R134 and give the child a little time out?

Incidentally, people mocking the idea of shipping is not the same as people asking for it.

by Anonymousreply 135May 25, 2018 2:04 PM

r134 mocking lmao people want Timmy to get shipped with someone else to bury the ship with Armie are you fucking stupid.

by Anonymousreply 136May 25, 2018 2:08 PM

r135 not r134. Anyway I'm done talking to morons.

by Anonymousreply 137May 25, 2018 2:09 PM

R120. Links please.

The only proof Timmy's in Cardiff was from some tweets from a brand new account hours after it was said here.

by Anonymousreply 138May 25, 2018 6:02 PM

No one said he was in Cardiff here before the tweets?

by Anonymousreply 139May 25, 2018 6:04 PM

DL has become Fox news...I’m gonna be famous!!!

by Anonymousreply 140May 25, 2018 6:08 PM

R139 what tweets are you looking at then

by Anonymousreply 141May 25, 2018 6:41 PM

It wasn't me that posted about the tweets, just saying that no one here said he was in Cardiff beforehand.

by Anonymousreply 142May 25, 2018 6:50 PM

Well The Weeknd and Co. are in London so if he’s still in London we might find out soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 143May 25, 2018 6:54 PM

For what it's worth I was the one that heard they had took preproduction out of London from a friend of a friend. Not saying it's 100% true but that's what I heard. And there was a tweet going round this morning from someone whose location was set in cardiff saying they bumped into him on the way to work.

by Anonymousreply 144May 25, 2018 6:56 PM

Thank you R144 for stopping another useless confrontation.

by Anonymousreply 145May 25, 2018 6:58 PM

I´m here for the aftermath if he is spotted with TW

by Anonymousreply 146May 25, 2018 7:03 PM

He likely wouldn't be anyway. Coachella and Cannes are huge public events and we only got a few photos/videos, some with just his hair.

by Anonymousreply 147May 25, 2018 7:05 PM

This is just for my pure curiosity, even if he’s spotted with Abel, what content woud you look for? Him being stoned/drunk or whatever...I mean, apart from that what would you expect more?

by Anonymousreply 148May 25, 2018 7:09 PM

How about we not have this discussion AGAIN unless he's actually spotted with him? Considering as far as we know right now he's not even in England.

by Anonymousreply 149May 25, 2018 7:14 PM

R148 Nah, just wanna see the basket cases go bananas

by Anonymousreply 150May 25, 2018 7:15 PM

R150 Then, let’s hope the basket cases don’t do that again so that everyone can continue with a more diversified discussion..fingers crossed.

by Anonymousreply 151May 25, 2018 7:18 PM

Agree R149 theorizing over what the fan reaction might be IF he's spotted with the TW IF hes actually hanging out with TW IF he's in London in the first place is silly.

by Anonymousreply 152May 25, 2018 7:30 PM

someone asked something similar in here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153May 25, 2018 9:07 PM

Another eight Instagram photos deleted.

You okay there Timmy?

by Anonymousreply 154May 26, 2018 6:14 AM

Which ones? Anyway at the end of it, he’ll have only 10 haha

by Anonymousreply 155May 26, 2018 6:32 AM

Can only think of the Lady Bird poster, Interview Magazine cover and one from the Oscars with his family and Meryl Streep etc. Not sure about the other 5.

by Anonymousreply 156May 26, 2018 6:34 AM

Okay the other five are three old photoshoot photos, his sister in a pool and one with the Hot Summer Nights cast.

by Anonymousreply 157May 26, 2018 6:42 AM

The Merlyn, sister and lady bird poster should have stayed haha

by Anonymousreply 158May 26, 2018 6:47 AM

I find it weird how he deletes all his IG pics but this particular one stays. It makes him look like a slightly obsessive fan which is perfectly okay for most people, but might be a bit embarassing when you're a celebrity yourself and have a real chance at becoming friend with your favourite artist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159May 26, 2018 8:19 AM

R159 Nah, he still has the Matthew picture on ig too. Also, he’s friends with Kid Cudi not only a fan, he upgraded lol

by Anonymousreply 160May 26, 2018 8:23 AM

He is with the weeknd again...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161May 26, 2018 2:53 PM

So, he's back in London? Wasn't he in Cardiff?

I honestly can't imagine The Weekend being so fun and interesting that you choose to spend your weekends with him. It's weird. Even if it's just about drugs it's still weird. Shouldn't Tim be able to find drugs without the Weekend by now.

by Anonymousreply 162May 26, 2018 3:02 PM

So yeah, he is BFFS with TW and he dgaf what other people have to say about it.

by Anonymousreply 163May 26, 2018 3:12 PM

Out of all the thousands of people he met this awards season & TW is the one he chooses to follow around smh

by Anonymousreply 164May 26, 2018 3:18 PM

He can get both drugs and chicks on his own. My impression is that he's lonely in London with his manager/PA only. He doesn't seem to have made a lot of celeb friends tbh and TW is probably the one who keeps inviting him. At least we know he doesn't try to hide his hanging out with TW like it was suggested.

by Anonymousreply 165May 26, 2018 3:24 PM

Anybody know what she is saying?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166May 26, 2018 3:30 PM

I'm not 100% sure cause my Italian is pretty bad but I think something like being drunk but he's super cute. My apologies if it's wrong.

by Anonymousreply 167May 26, 2018 3:35 PM

Is this new or an old one?

by Anonymousreply 168May 26, 2018 3:39 PM

She was apparently partying with Timmy and TW a few hours ago

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169May 26, 2018 3:41 PM

The original poster on twitter just said he/she was shocked to see TW and TC, nothing else

by Anonymousreply 170May 26, 2018 3:44 PM

Seems the person who tweeted that is the girl in the audio' sister. She says her sister partied with Timmy and TW and that she too deserved to see drunk Timmy. So yeah, my trans is about right.

by Anonymousreply 171May 26, 2018 3:44 PM

r165 I think so, too.

by Anonymousreply 172May 26, 2018 3:50 PM

He doesn't look drunk in the video tho

by Anonymousreply 173May 26, 2018 3:52 PM

Of course he doesn't, they're just arriving. He looked sober when he arrived at the Chopard party too and then in the other video with TW he could barely stand up straight.

by Anonymousreply 174May 26, 2018 3:54 PM

R165 Don't be deluded. He can make new friends or hangout with the people he knows in Europe. Instead he travels around the world to spend a few days with the TW and company.

by Anonymousreply 175May 26, 2018 4:03 PM

R175 Well he didn't travel this time. They are in London.

by Anonymousreply 176May 26, 2018 4:05 PM

he was drunk? "poor thing" but "very sweet",they call him a little kid and she says he's very good looking in person.

by Anonymousreply 177May 26, 2018 4:11 PM

The girl posted the video replied to a fan saying it was yesterday

by Anonymousreply 178May 26, 2018 4:12 PM

The video is from yesterday afternoon/early evening so it might not be from the party where the girl from the audio saw him drunk.

by Anonymousreply 179May 26, 2018 4:13 PM

R179 Should be the same party I think. All from yesterday. It is afternoon in London now. Parties have not yet begun.

by Anonymousreply 180May 26, 2018 4:20 PM

First people wanted to believe Coachella was a one time thing, then when he was spotted at Cannes people wanted to think he was going to network for upcoming movies, now he is at London people want to believe it's cause he doesn't get other invites. Has it crossed your mind that maybe they are genuine friends and enjoy partying with each other?

by Anonymousreply 181May 26, 2018 4:21 PM

It's clear they are. Personally, I'm curious about why. He met a ton of cool rich people during awards season, why go for the Weekend who's never appeared to be particularly interesting or even fun to be around. Maybe Tim's more boring and basic than I thought. But it's whatever, I hope he's having fun.

Now, how long until he gets caught snorting coke at one of these parties?

by Anonymousreply 182May 26, 2018 4:30 PM

[quote]Now, how long until he gets caught snorting coke at one of these parties?

Well he's already been seen drunk twice so who knows what's next, sigh.

by Anonymousreply 183May 26, 2018 4:33 PM

wtf being drunk and snorting coke different things

by Anonymousreply 184May 26, 2018 4:41 PM

He's damn lonely. It has already been established he doesn't connect with every cool rich person out there. Maybe he has his own connection to TW. Or a mission of sorts. And being drunk? He doesn't drink that often. And I agree r184

by Anonymousreply 185May 26, 2018 4:43 PM

R184 Be used to it. Everytime Timmy is seen with TW they will have the same talk.

by Anonymousreply 186May 26, 2018 4:43 PM

I think song "Call Out My Name" is a hint...

by Anonymousreply 187May 26, 2018 4:44 PM

It's not TW u have to worry lol...it's his nobody friends that will use him...ya know,it girls they fucked in exchange of a career push,pr stunts,leak shit to the press for attention,wannabes in search of name association....

by Anonymousreply 188May 26, 2018 4:48 PM

r184 of course not but 3 months ago I wouldn't have pegged him for someone who gets trashed at parties where people can see or film him so who knows with him.

by Anonymousreply 189May 26, 2018 4:49 PM

R187 :)

by Anonymousreply 190May 26, 2018 5:00 PM

r186 Wonder why...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191May 26, 2018 5:02 PM

Oh also..

[quote] Abel Tesfaye AKA The Weeknd, loves drugs.

[quote] Across four albums and seven years, he has made a career out of not being able to feel his face while fucking girls who "seem to have 20 different pills in them"

From the previous article:

[quote] By now, most of the Weeknd’s fans under the age of 85 have figured out that the reason he can't feel his face is because cocaine numbs facial muscles when insufflated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192May 26, 2018 5:06 PM

R189 Most people thought he was this old soul, renaissance boy who would not find enjoyment in the company of basic people like TW & Co. The truth is he was listening to explicit 50 cent lyrics at the age of 8 and rapping to Nicki Minaj songs at high school. So let the boy be who he is and enjoy his art. Is it a gamble to be doing this at this stage in his career? I think so, specially if drugs get involved. Will that stop him from doing whatever he wants? No

by Anonymousreply 193May 26, 2018 5:07 PM

He can be so random sometimes. Just like deleting his IG pics, goes on twitter once and likes a pretty innocuous tweet and conversation, half of it not even in English (it's in Tagalog/Filipino) Timothee, you enigmatic sob!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194May 26, 2018 5:13 PM

r193 did I say I'm stopping him from doing anything? He can do whatever he wants and I can think whatever I want about what he's doing and why he's doing it. Who's stopping him from being who he is? It doesn't look like he's trying to hide anything either so I'm not sure why you're telling me this. His career sure.

by Anonymousreply 195May 26, 2018 5:16 PM

When will DL accept Timmy's friendship with TW, I wonder ? I know nothing about TW but he clearly must be more interesting than he lets on. Timmy wouldn't hang out with him if it was only about drugs or just feeling lonely.

by Anonymousreply 196May 26, 2018 5:24 PM

He pretended to be a wide eyed old soul because Elio was like that. Come awards season, he'll talk about how he struggled during his early career & how that made him relate to Nic Sheff. It's all PR.

by Anonymousreply 197May 26, 2018 5:29 PM

he wasn't nom for an Oscar at 22 for nothing....

by Anonymousreply 198May 26, 2018 5:32 PM

For me it's not the friendship with TW that's puzzling as much as why he'd get drunk at these parties knowing that people will see him and put it on the internet. At that Chopard party TW was the one who looked sober. He dgaf I guess. Sure he can do whatever he wants.

by Anonymousreply 199May 26, 2018 5:37 PM

You can like to party and be into hip hop culture and also reflect on your craft and experiences. At no point did he look drunk in any of the pics with Abel. You guys are desperate to make this a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 200May 26, 2018 5:40 PM

He can be a profound person and at the same time enjoy partying. That's not so strange. After all he is still very young. I just do hope he stays away from drugs. That can really ruin his career.

by Anonymousreply 201May 26, 2018 5:42 PM

R197 about cmbyn "I don't feel like I am making a leap when I am presenting myself. I'm not in service to the commercial or whatever property is that I am playing. But rather this is like who I am or something. At least it's who I am today." It's his own words! Everything about presenting cmbyn was him. Sometimes he acted, sure, but because he wanted to do so.

by Anonymousreply 202May 26, 2018 5:44 PM

I agree r201. But I doubt he'll manage to stay away from hard drugs. Hopefully he won't fuck up too bad.

by Anonymousreply 203May 26, 2018 5:45 PM

R199 Even if he really did drugs,he wouldnt do so at a Cannes party in which cameras are everywhere. He cannot be that stupid. In that video its more like a drunk thing I guess.

by Anonymousreply 204May 26, 2018 5:47 PM

R202 you do realize these are lines which were prepared by him & his team to project a certain image? Don't be immature.

by Anonymousreply 205May 26, 2018 5:47 PM

[QUOTE]At no point did he look drunk in any of the pics with Abel

I hope you're prepared for the incoming obsessive posts about how him ZOMG LEANING DOWN is "proof" he was extremely drunk. Obsessive posters who, more than likely, have never had a drink in their lives, and yet all of a sudden are experts on how drunks behave.

by Anonymousreply 206May 26, 2018 5:48 PM

r200 watch the video from the Chopard party with him hunched over, looks drunk as hell. That girl today said he was drunk at the party yesterday. Maybe he was drunk too when he lost his cap and sent his PA to buy him another one from a french journo. Yes he's young and he's free to party as much as wants but when TW looks more sober than you well I find that... interesting.

by Anonymousreply 207May 26, 2018 5:49 PM

Don't be a liar and make things up. R205

by Anonymousreply 208May 26, 2018 5:50 PM

R207 He was so drunk as hell that he is still sober enough to send his PA to buy him a hat?

by Anonymousreply 209May 26, 2018 5:53 PM

r209

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210May 26, 2018 5:55 PM

Maybe he really IS just a good actor, including in the press tour stuff. It's part of the business to put on a facade, or tone down your other sides... even if one feels 'duped' by how seemingly refreshing and unique he seemed in these interviews, it's not really his fault as it's part of the game. And agree on the others, people can be multi-faceted, be into Tolstoy & party with The Weeknd, how extreme the latter can influence his career choices, we can't really know for sure, if at all!

by Anonymousreply 211May 26, 2018 5:57 PM

R208 welcome to Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 212May 26, 2018 5:57 PM

So, has he started liking cute shit/armie posts on SM?

by Anonymousreply 213May 26, 2018 5:58 PM

R209 why would a sober person send his PA to buy a hat off of someone's head in a party?

by Anonymousreply 214May 26, 2018 5:59 PM

r209 I said maybe because it's a possibility. It would make sense why he'd spend 100 euros on that cap and why he couldn't wait to buy another one the next day. If he was sober that's just weird.

by Anonymousreply 215May 26, 2018 5:59 PM

R209 he even talked about this with a friend. Welcome to Hollywood you say? What? Not with cmbyn. Stop making assumptions about him! Liar.

by Anonymousreply 216May 26, 2018 6:01 PM

Was for r212

by Anonymousreply 217May 26, 2018 6:03 PM

The weirdest part of the story to me is that he has a PA who he takes to parties in Cannes. Wonder how much he's been making to be able to afford that.

by Anonymousreply 218May 26, 2018 6:03 PM

Oh boy r216.

by Anonymousreply 219May 26, 2018 6:03 PM

Do we have any idea who the supposed PA was? Maybe they were a friend/handler rather than an actual PA.

by Anonymousreply 220May 26, 2018 6:05 PM

Did people really think TC wouldn't be spotted hanging out with Abel and crew this weekend? He flew to California and Cannes for him and now they are in the same city (or if Timmy was in Cardiff a few hours drive away) obviously they're going to hang out. Please tell me no one was actually surprised by this (and whatever is going to surface tomorrow after tonight's antics).

by Anonymousreply 221May 26, 2018 6:05 PM

r216 [ quote] Stop making assumptions about him! Liar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222May 26, 2018 6:11 PM

r220 who knows, I didn't even know he had a PA until I read that article. All the french journo said is that this woman (who he then called his PA) really insisted that he sell his cap to her and when he followed her to get his money it was Timmy in the VIP area who had apparently lost his cap.

by Anonymousreply 223May 26, 2018 6:12 PM

r221 I don't think anyone is surprised they're hanging out again. Personally I'm surprised that considering by now Tim could score his own drugs and girls and that since they've been hanging out almost every weekend for a while now, they actually seem to be friends and not just random drug/partying buddies.

by Anonymousreply 224May 26, 2018 6:14 PM

I mean a PA at Cannes with him, sure he has a PA when he needs one.

by Anonymousreply 225May 26, 2018 6:16 PM

R216 defend him all u want hon. He's not gonna fuck u.

by Anonymousreply 226May 26, 2018 6:16 PM

lol that hat story is so fucking weird. The only way I can make sense of it is he's really anxious and paranoid.

by Anonymousreply 227May 26, 2018 6:20 PM

r227 that's what the journo said too, bizarre he said. It would make more sense if he was drunk if not wtf.

by Anonymousreply 228May 26, 2018 6:24 PM

It's funny, too, that just hours before that he was at the Lionsgate party seemingly happy to have his pic taken by people and he either wasn't wearing a hat or had it turned backwards. Has the hat become a universal sign or something? "Guys, Timmy has his hat on. No pictures."

by Anonymousreply 229May 26, 2018 6:40 PM

Pretty sure he was wearing the hat in a few though r229

I agree that it definitely makes a tiny bit more sense if he was high or drunk. But still. Super weird. It really makes me think he has anxiety, and if he does, the drugs are not a great idea.

by Anonymousreply 230May 26, 2018 6:44 PM

r229 this party was the next night. The Lionsgate party was the night with the Chopard party where he was still wearing his Brentwood cap that we assume he lost.

by Anonymousreply 231May 26, 2018 6:45 PM

The Lionsgate's party was more formal with older movie people.

by Anonymousreply 232May 26, 2018 6:48 PM

R231 ah okay thanks for clearing that up. I just remember seeing a few pics of him arriving at the Lionsgate party without a hat on.

by Anonymousreply 233May 26, 2018 6:49 PM

R222 and that's true. He only fucks those who he loves. And that's not me. You know it damn well.

by Anonymousreply 234May 26, 2018 6:53 PM

r233 it was definitely with him, you can see him holding it in his hands in some pics and there's one pic of him wearing it backwards.

by Anonymousreply 235May 26, 2018 6:56 PM

r234 What are you even talking about now??

by Anonymousreply 236May 26, 2018 6:56 PM

Not saying he can't be profound and like hip hop culture and partying, but some people seem to be unable to reconcile both and can't think of him as a complex human being. I seriously doubt he would be going through anxiety and not have any of his family close, I mean he could be, but I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 237May 26, 2018 7:02 PM

r237 Many people go through that alone. Especially if you've had it for a while and you're kinda used to. That's how you develop odd coping behaviors or rituals, like needing to have a hat on. Or biting your thumbs until they bleed. Or wearing certain socks for certain events etc. I'm not trying to diagnose him but the thing with the hat and some of his behavior would make sense if he had some form of anxiety.

Of course, I could be talking out of my ass and maybe he's just weird and drunk off his ass, but I think it could be a possibility.

by Anonymousreply 238May 26, 2018 7:10 PM

He just wants to have fun, he is 22. What you all expected from him? Sitting at home reading books?

by Anonymousreply 239May 26, 2018 7:13 PM

Of course he's hanging with TW. When I saw Stephane with TW I knew Tim was with them. Some stans remain in denial that they are friends and party together. He's 22 what do u expect. He's living his life.

by Anonymousreply 240May 26, 2018 7:16 PM

We're not talking about him partying, we're talking specifically about that weird ass story about the hat.

by Anonymousreply 241May 26, 2018 7:16 PM

r238 I agree with you. This wearing his hat everywhere stuff, I think it's a new habit no. I remember him wearing caps in the past and occasionally last awards season (mostly his Brentwood cap) but since he went back to NYC and then London/Coachella/Cannes he's been wearing caps non stop.

by Anonymousreply 242May 26, 2018 7:20 PM

For those interested, Timmy's belly button and his cummy peach.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243May 26, 2018 7:30 PM

My guess on the hat story (which I've always thought was the weirdest anecdote to come out of this totally unremarkable friendship with TW) is that he got wasted and lost his hat, and he and his other wasted friends thought it would be The Greatest and Most Hilarious Idea Ever to buy a hat off a stranger. And the girl was just some sort of bottom-tier posse member who wanted to get cool points and/or laid. I sincerely doubt he had a PA with him at a party at Cannes; the one he has in London is most likely employed by production and assigned to him while he's there. And I'm also guessing that the guy who wrote the article probably took some liberties with interpreting everyone's behavior, cause it's his job to make it sound like a story. I also think, based on stuff he's said in interviews, that TC has some anxiety issues, but I honestly doubt that figures in here unless he was coked out of his mind or smoked some REALLY intense weed.

by Anonymousreply 244May 26, 2018 7:31 PM

Yeah, I think if he was having a bad case of anxiety his family or someone close would be there making sure he is not drinking/partying with the TW every other week.

by Anonymousreply 245May 26, 2018 7:47 PM

The name of Timothée's assistant is listed on imdb. She's solely his assistant for the duration of The King. She's even in the pics of him and Abel at the Cannes party.

by Anonymousreply 246May 26, 2018 8:16 PM

The hat conversation was weeks ago... I would think the PA is part of TW crew. Tim being spotted with TW partying again and they are shocked is shocking.

by Anonymousreply 247May 26, 2018 8:22 PM

[R246] Ah, indeed. Well that makes the story weirder to me, because what kind of ass brings their assistant to a party and then makes them run around after a hat, but... who cares. I don't, actually, but the weather is shit and I'm hungover and what else am I supposed to be doing.

by Anonymousreply 248May 26, 2018 8:30 PM

r246 is right. Timmy's PA for the King is Taryn Cassidy Poole, that's blond girl in the black dress in the pics @ the Cannes party with Bella, Kendall, Hailey.

by Anonymousreply 249May 26, 2018 8:32 PM

r248 the kind that gets so trashed he maybe needs babysitting? Who knows.

by Anonymousreply 250May 26, 2018 8:34 PM

R250 Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.

by Anonymousreply 251May 26, 2018 8:37 PM

I’ve finally caught up with all the comments, so apart from this party with TW has anything interesting happened?

by Anonymousreply 252May 26, 2018 8:41 PM

R248 R250 The fact that his production-based PA came to Cannes with him at all makes him think that he probably had a busier schedule of meetings / events / whatever during the day than the public had any way of knowing. But yeah, inviting her to a party and then making her buy a hat off someone's head for E100 is just... dumb drunk boys are dumb. Ok. This is all old news and I need to close my laptop. Because R252 most definitely not.

by Anonymousreply 253May 26, 2018 8:44 PM

R253 Haha, honestly I’ll go to bed too, it’s the same old story all over again.

by Anonymousreply 254May 26, 2018 8:47 PM

Looks like that Reza Fahim guy was at Timmy's flat/hotel room a couple of hours ago. At least it looks like the exact same place Timmy's "London Town" pic was taken.

by Anonymousreply 255May 26, 2018 8:52 PM

r246 do you happen to know if she was at Coachella with him too? There's this blond girl of her built and same hair in two pics with Timmy, TW and co but in one pic you can't see her face and in the other she has her back turned. Also there's one blond girl walking in a video behind Timmy and Nick that I think it's her.

by Anonymousreply 256May 26, 2018 8:53 PM

They are watching the champions league final at Timmy's London flat.

by Anonymousreply 257May 26, 2018 8:59 PM

Geez the Weekend seems kinda lame D list that comes with the baggage of a Hadid sister. Can't he find some cool celeb friends better than this asshole

by Anonymousreply 258May 26, 2018 9:07 PM

Maybe Timmy was in Paris. Timmy's assistant took one of Reza's photos from the Louvre.

by Anonymousreply 259May 26, 2018 9:08 PM

R259 I just looked at that convo and I think she might be joking because the guy who asked who took the pic was with Reza in Paris so I'd be willing to guess he took it and Reza tagged that guy in the pic too.

by Anonymousreply 260May 26, 2018 9:14 PM

r259 no a big deal if he was but until further proof I don't believe he was in Paris. He clearly doesn't hide his hanging out with TW and his buddies so why wouldn't he be in those pics with Stephane. Reza put the IG story in his London apartment with his consent for sure so not hiding. When he's at parties people spot him, like yesterday, like Cannes, like Coachella, like that party in London. Not a peep from Paris. Nah.

by Anonymousreply 261May 26, 2018 9:16 PM

R261 maybe the French dgaf about Timothée Chalamet and its only the industry people who want to take pics of him.

It sure is a lot of coincidences for it to not mean anything.

by Anonymousreply 262May 26, 2018 9:23 PM

R256 in another thread the blonde woman walking with Timothée and Nick was identified as an agent who works with Brian, Danie Streisand

by Anonymousreply 263May 26, 2018 9:29 PM

r262 lol they sure do gaf about him are you kidding me, read the french press. Other than some IG activity there're really no coincidences. He wasn't spotted at the airport either, when he went to Cannes he was spotted 3 times, one London, two Nice. If you want to believe so badly he was there, go ahead but there's no real reason to think he was.

by Anonymousreply 264May 26, 2018 9:30 PM

R626 I've heard people say that the French are fairly obsessed with him TC (he's all over their media), and the ppl tweeting about the party he went to last night weren't industry. And that Louvre photo just went up like an hour ago, so they were all probably hanging out together in London when this Reza character posted it and hence the joking around. I also don't care whether he was in Paris but I agree, no evidence he was.

by Anonymousreply 265May 26, 2018 9:30 PM

R262 sorry

by Anonymousreply 266May 26, 2018 9:31 PM

They'll be out at London tonight partying

by Anonymousreply 267May 26, 2018 9:40 PM

Of course they are, let's just hope he won't get shitfaced or at least that no one catches it on camera.

by Anonymousreply 268May 26, 2018 9:45 PM

If he doesn't get shitfaced today, what will we have to discuss here tomorrow???

by Anonymousreply 269May 26, 2018 10:32 PM

r269 True. Hopefully he'll do something interesting while shitfaced tonight.

by Anonymousreply 270May 26, 2018 10:44 PM

better do some trashy shit because I can't anymore with the fucking cap story.

by Anonymousreply 271May 26, 2018 11:05 PM

Yes, but we need someone recognize him out there tonight. Londoners, in you we trust!.

by Anonymousreply 272May 26, 2018 11:09 PM

He's out there liking Armie's photos again. Wonder what kind of questionable shit he did last night.

by Anonymousreply 273May 27, 2018 3:14 PM

R273 Whats your logic? Armie also liked Timmy's two ig posts days ago. Do they have to do bad things to like each other's posts?

by Anonymousreply 274May 27, 2018 3:20 PM

God, some of you are really reaching, let the kid leave!

by Anonymousreply 275May 27, 2018 3:21 PM

TW has just shown his true colors....as worthless as his music.

by Anonymousreply 276May 27, 2018 3:31 PM

R276 what did he do? news?

by Anonymousreply 277May 27, 2018 3:38 PM

R277 He did absolutely nothing.

by Anonymousreply 278May 27, 2018 3:43 PM

R278 Okayyy, that means I got what R276 said wrong...I thought something happened, it’s known that Abel is kind of a loser...

by Anonymousreply 279May 27, 2018 3:46 PM

R279 it's the same person...me.

by Anonymousreply 280May 27, 2018 3:50 PM

R280 Oops, sorry then, my bad. So, yeah, I was expecting nothing much tbh.

by Anonymousreply 281May 27, 2018 3:58 PM

R281 tone gets lost in here,I was just kidding!

by Anonymousreply 282May 27, 2018 4:03 PM

R282 Haha, you know I think I’ve just got used to reading all those theories and some shit people think that is valid so don’t know what tone to give to these comments lmao. More people need to write in DL style from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 283May 27, 2018 4:07 PM

R274 my logic is by now it's been three or four times Tim starts liking Armie/cmbyn stuff after partying with TW (sometimes even during). So, for me, he either gets lonely and coincidentally starts thinking about Armie every time he's wasted with TW and crew or he knows his party scene doesn't match his image as a soft boy still attached to the romantic Italian movie. While I'd love for the drama and epic Hollywood tragedy of Tim being unable to stop thinking about daddy Armie, I think it's probably the image thing.

You're free to disagree, of course.

by Anonymousreply 284May 27, 2018 4:09 PM

R284 you write fan fiction in your free time?

by Anonymousreply 285May 27, 2018 4:35 PM

Other than the shippers and a few fans not many are impressed by these likes r284, the majority didn't even notice or care if you look on Twitter and IG. I'm not sure why you think Timmy feels a need to atone for anything. Other than getting drunk twice, which very few ppl even realized and no one even talks about except here, all his partying with TW and co didn't really amount to anything. Nothing really negative for him or his image. Seeing that he let Reza up an IG story that pretty much let everyone know they were all hanging out in his apartment when he didn't need to it's pretty obvious that he doesn't think he's doing something bad he needs to feel sorry for.

by Anonymousreply 286May 27, 2018 4:47 PM

Maybe I'm alone in this but I actually feel he cares a lot what his fans think. And he knows most of them are on inline. He makes an effort to be extremely nice to them. I think he values having certain control over the image he shows the fans.

by Anonymousreply 287May 27, 2018 5:01 PM

Most of his fans don't care about his partying with TW tho, some even like their friendship. There are some vocal ones that hate it or worry about him but they're few. If he cared so much about what these few anti-TW fans thought, why would he continue to party with TW publicly and most importantly why would he even let people know they were hanging out at his place when no one would've even known if not for TW's friend.

by Anonymousreply 288May 27, 2018 5:09 PM

I think he might want to do both things: let people know he hangs with Abel, but at the same time he is still the sweet/awkward guy we all know.

by Anonymousreply 289May 27, 2018 5:13 PM

r279 tbh I agree, he's a loser and a poser. And that cry baby stuff, who tf cries over Selena?! If it was a PR stunt then he's even more of a loser.

by Anonymousreply 290May 27, 2018 5:25 PM

lol i'm with you r290.

by Anonymousreply 291May 27, 2018 5:28 PM

Moving on, Denis Villeneuve's is working in a Dune Adaptation, some people were saying Timmy would be a good choice to play Paul. Do you think it would be a smart move?

by Anonymousreply 292May 27, 2018 5:44 PM

R292 Well, this one will turn into a franchise...don’t know what to say, for me he should stick to other projects, but at the same time he wants to become more mainstream and more known.

by Anonymousreply 293May 27, 2018 6:03 PM

[QUOTE]Whats your logic? Armie also liked Timmy's two ig posts days ago. Do they have to do bad things to like each other's posts?

It's a pretty common thing fangirls do, they try and convince themselves they're being sent secret messages by their favs. In some fandoms it's colours worn, in some it's selfies are meant to be a code for bad news, and in this some fangirls have convinced themselves that TC feels the need to atone for behaving in a way these fangirls don't like. In reality, it's just more likely it's the first downtime he's had all weekend to check social media.

by Anonymousreply 294May 27, 2018 6:04 PM

He's too boyish and skinny to play that part....can't see him shooting credible fight scenes tbh. Dune is one of my fav sci-fi movies and books and no matter how great it would be to see him involved, to have any 22/23 yo with his body frame wouldn't be credible even if it would be a good marketing move to have a it boy kinda actor play the part to get the younger generation interested unlike the last Blade Runner.

by Anonymousreply 295May 27, 2018 6:25 PM

r292 with Villeneuve at helm for sure it would be a good project for him.

r293 what makes you think he wants to become more mainstream or known? The way he's been handling his life and choosing his projects it's obvious he cares about the acting rather than being a movie star.

r294 he also deleted 8 pics on IG yesterday morning and liked an eng/tagalog tweet (lol) yesterday afternoon but yeah his life doesn't revolve around a handful of fans that don't like the fact that he's friends with TW.

by Anonymousreply 296May 27, 2018 6:31 PM

I don’t know if he wants to become more mainstream, it’s just my assumption, also I’d rather he chose something else and stay in indipendent movies, but again he can’t do that forever.

by Anonymousreply 297May 27, 2018 6:35 PM

Michael Cera's fight scenes in Scott Pilgrim were very good despite his frame and awkwardness. Timmy just needs to gain the slightest of upper body muscle and he'd be fine.

by Anonymousreply 298May 27, 2018 6:41 PM

r297 I want him to stick with indies too unless a good project like this one comes along. He said he'd do big projects only if the directors are really good, like Nolan, Villeneuve, Del Toro. As for him wanting to be more known, I really doubt it the way he's been trying to keep a low profile since the Oscars. So different from how Di Caprio was after he became popular for example.

by Anonymousreply 299May 27, 2018 6:44 PM

R295 What do you mean too boyish? Paul's supposed to be 15. He can work out and get the physique.

by Anonymousreply 300May 27, 2018 6:46 PM

R299 yes, I agree! And the Di Caprio comparison has never made too much sense, they’re completely different.

by Anonymousreply 301May 27, 2018 6:50 PM

He will do both movies in 2 years like back to back and has already hinted he wants to make a darker "star wars" for an adult audience, so casting someone like Tim as the protagonist doesn't really make much sense considering the direction he seems to go. Dune is a very difficult movie to make ,way more than Balde Runner, casting Tim who is still a it boy and unknown to the adult masses is a risk, not only Tim but every such young actor. But hey...that's just my consideration based on V past projects and the little info he gave.

by Anonymousreply 302May 27, 2018 7:38 PM

I doubt he was expecting his fans to find Reza's IG, know he was in London, watch his IG story and match the room to a photo he uploaded. I'm sure when he 'allowed' Reza to take that photo he didn't think twice that people would figure it out. If it was TW or something then that would be different.

And as I already clarified a few days ago he was not in Paris last weekend. He was absolutely in London.

by Anonymousreply 303May 27, 2018 9:50 PM

And they went to the Louvre on Thursday just before they got the Eurostar to London. Timmy was working and was clearly not with them then.

by Anonymousreply 304May 27, 2018 9:52 PM

He cares what his fans think. He's suddenly stopped liking TW's photos on IG since Cannes, not even his TIME cover. Doubt that's a coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 305May 27, 2018 9:57 PM

He obviously dgaf if a FEW fans hate that he's hanging out with TW. He's not hiding it and never did. Now you can try to come up with all these inane conspiracy theories based on likes (LOL) but the fact is he's hanging out with TW and co without hiding it. The pic posted by Reza was from EXACTLY the same angle, because he OBVIOUSLY wanted people to know they were all together at his London apartment. Bribing fans with Armie likes? Seriously, who cares other than the shippers.

by Anonymousreply 306May 27, 2018 10:25 PM

Literally the only people talking about this Reza photo are on DL. No one else even knows about it, because they're not going to the lengths people here are. Timmy might not even know that Reza took this photo considering he doesn't even follow him on IG (why not?). And I doubt Reza looks at Timmy's Twitter replies to fans so he wont have seen that photo either. You can have your own opinion on whether he's hiding it or not (I think he's definitely trying to) but he's not showing it off at all. It's basically the exact opposite of his friendship with Armie where everytime they were together on a plane or something we'd get an IG story etc.

by Anonymousreply 307May 27, 2018 10:30 PM

Ha @ a few fans hating it. This guy said it best.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308May 27, 2018 10:36 PM

r307 not true, people talked about it on tumblr and IG too. If you think Reza would post that IG from the SAME ANGLE without his knowledge L-O-L. You don't know how good Timmy is at these things. He's not hiding his friendship with TW because he doesn't feel like there's anything to hide. Watch them hang out some more in the future at public parties or clubs without caring who sees them like they've done many times now.

r308 there are literally a FEW loud idiots who hate what appears to be a harmless friendship. Sorry to disappointing you but other than a few nutjobs on Twitter, some who post here (well of course), and who keep changing their handles (with 0 folowers!!!!) no one is threatened by his friendship with TW. Keep telling yourself that they are, in the real world i.e NOT DL people don't care.

by Anonymousreply 309May 27, 2018 10:46 PM

R307 The difference is because his friendship with Armie was PR to sell the movie so of course he flaunted it. And now he's just using him to stay in his fans' good graces by liking his pics and stuff. His friendship with TW, on the other hand, is obviously genuine and the real deal so he wants to protect it from the crazy fans by not being too open with it. It's pretty simple to me.

by Anonymousreply 310May 27, 2018 10:47 PM

R309 And they got it from DL. And Timmy is not aware of what people on Tumblr are saying, or IG unless they tag him in it which they haven't. The photo is not even from the same angle, it's a different set of windows for a start. But you're reading far too much into this if you think Timmy authorized him posting that photo so that people would know he's hanging out with TW. Again, he doesn't even follow Reza on IG. He would not have been expecting his fans to pick up on this. If he wanted people to know, he would post a photo of Reza or whatever on HIS IG story. There's a reason we get radio silence from him on these weekends. If you just went by his social media, we wouldn't have even ever known he was in Cannes. He posted an old selfie when he got there and a photo from London as soon as he got back. You're dumb if you don't see the connection, sorry. Likewise, the difference between the Lionsgate party at Cannes where he's there with no caps, happily posing and the clubs/parties with TW where he's without fail wearing a cap and trying to avoid cameras. Of course they'll continue to hang out, because they're friends, but that doesn't mean he's being remotely open about it. Keep telling yourself what you want. As far as I can see there are people on all platforms: Twitter, IG, Tumblr, DL, LSA that hate this friendship. Look through his IG tags, no one is posting photos of him and Abel. It's all him and Armie, him and Saoirse, him and Daniel, him and Meryl Streep. The majority either do not care or actively dislike that they hang out. That's the truth of the matter whether you like it or not.

R309 While I agree that his friendship with Armie was played up for PR, you seriously think there is nothing remotely genuine about it? You think his friendship of 3 months with TW that revolves around partying is more genuine than a friendship of two years with Armie where he stayed at his house, befriended his childhood friends, went to his kids birthday parties etc?

by Anonymousreply 311May 27, 2018 10:54 PM

r311 omfg I cannot read any more of your insane conspiracy theories based on IG likes, follows and tagging. I feel like I'm getting dumber just talking to you. I'll leave you to your delusions then. Have a good day!

by Anonymousreply 312May 27, 2018 11:01 PM

R312 Ironic coming from the person trying to start a conspiracy theory about angles of a photo.

by Anonymousreply 313May 27, 2018 11:02 PM

R311 Nah, I was being sarcastic. It just seemed like something that would be said in this thread eventually given how everything is turned into a conspiracy theory, lol. I don't really know how he feels about other people's opinions on his friendship with TW bc on one hand, he hangs out with him whenever he can, it seems like. But on the other hand, his social media activity before/during/after his weekends with TW makes me think that he is quite sensitive to what some ppl think of it, unless he just happens to miss Armie every time he's with TW, lol. It can't all just be one big coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 314May 27, 2018 11:15 PM

Here's my view and this will be long cos it's the last I'm going to say about it. Most of his fans come from Call Me By Your Name (a gay romance) and Lady Bird (a female directed story about a mother and daughter). In interviews he has portrayed himself as an awkward, modest starstruck guy with an interest in theatre/film. He has never shied away from his love of hip hop, but the artists he has outwardly shown love for are not known for heavy partying. Cudi and Tyler are tee total and Frank is low key and private, which Timmy has stated is the main reason he appeals to him other than his music. When asked in interviews about alcohol/drugs, as recently as December, Timmy has stated that he's highly conscious of being around alcohol even at parties. He also made a point of talking about how easy it is for young actors to go down the wrong path, Saoirse telling him all male actors lose their minds at 24, telling stories about how he refused a fake ID at age 20 because 'what's the rush?', 'road maps for young actors' etc. To top it all of, his first big follow up film is a film where he plays a drug addict. Anyone that has read Beautiful Boy will know that it's not all about meth at all and that David Sheff spends a great deal of time writing about how heavy drinking and weed are a gateway to party drugs which are a gateway to the heaviest drugs. The man is clearly not a fan of substance abuse of any kind and who can blame him after his experiences.

Flash forward to now. He's working all week and partying all weekend. Even when Giullian and Nick came to visit, we can gather from IG activity they went out three nights in a row and stayed out all night. We get a photo of him high out of his mind at Coachella, which is from the same night he accidentally posts an IG story full of nonsense and then deletes it. We get a video of him drunk at Cannes, the same night as he makes out with a girl like a high schooler without caring who is watching. We get stories of him sending his assistant to buy a hat off someone's head because he lost his. When clubbing in London, the first thing a girl says about him is how drunk he was. Before the last six weeks, there was basically nothing to indicate that he was even a regular partier or heavy drinker. He's hanging out with a guy who says all his songs are autobiographical, then talks about heavy drug use in the majority of them. He also talks about drugging women and gang rape. His lyrics are notorious for their misogyny, even beyond the usual standards for R&B. This is a guy that has been accused of homophobia by those that know him. He's a guy that has been arrested for assault, a guy that introduces him to Hailey Baldwin and Kendall Jenner. Not only is he hanging out with him but he's going to great lengths to do so. London -> Coachella. London -> Cannes. Cardiff -> London. Despite the fact that this guy lives in LA and Timmy hasn't been there since early March, he has hung out with him more than seemingly anyone else in the past six weeks.

So I understand why people who are a fan of him for certain reasons are now questioning that and yes I do think it's reasonable to do so. No one has the right to dictate to him what he should or shouldn't do, who he should or shouldn't hang out with etc. but anyone acting like this stuff fits in with the image he had is lying to themselves. If that image is what people were a fan of, then why shouldn't they decide they no longer want to be? It's what I would expect to happen and I think ultimately what he expects to happen and I believe what we're seeing right now is him trying to find a balance between doing what he wants to do and keeping his fanbase and image in tact. If he can find this balance then good for him, only time will tell. But if I were to make a prediction of the next 5 years, I see a media backlash, more tabloid gossip, some kind of alcohol/drug related scandal and in time a complete turnaround from the Hollywood's little darling image he has had up until now. I think he's choosing to put his career at a risk. But - his choice.

by Anonymousreply 315May 27, 2018 11:51 PM

He hasn't changed. He's the same as he was during press junkets. The partying is his choice. I doubt he'll start doing drugs.

by Anonymousreply 316May 28, 2018 12:01 AM

R316 How do you know? All the content we get from him is this partying and his social media which all celebrities (and really all people) use to portray the ideal versions of themselves. There's no interviews or press junkets happening so we can't gather any differences there. There are other clear differences like his appearance, cap wearing, no fan photos etc.

I think you're naive to think he would hang out with one of the most notorious cokeheads in the industry so much and not do drugs, but none of u can know for sure I guess.

by Anonymousreply 317May 28, 2018 12:04 AM

He's always loved wearing caps. You can feel down and on those days not wanna take photos. I've already said he's lonely but got called delusional.

by Anonymousreply 318May 28, 2018 12:11 AM

He hasn't always loved wearing caps though. It used to be an occasional thing and now it's a constant thing. I think since he left Austin we've seen him three times without one? And one of those times it was probably because he was wearing headphones. Even fans meeting him on the street are tweeting about the caps he's wearing.

by Anonymousreply 319May 28, 2018 12:15 AM

Maybe in everyday life he doesn't wear a cap? The fans don't see him everyday. And then again he loves staying anonymous.

by Anonymousreply 320May 28, 2018 12:50 AM

The girl that met him on Oxford Street last week mentioned he was wearing a cap, likewise in all the fan photos we have got of people running into him on the street he has been wearing one.

As far as I can think the only times we've seen him without one since Austin:

- Sighting outside Starbucks (he was wearing headphones)

- Isle of Dogs premiere (too formal?)

- Lionsgate party (again likely too formal but he did briefly put it on backwards outside)

- His latest IG selfie

- In one photo at Coachella but in the vast majority he had one on

That's literally it.

by Anonymousreply 321May 28, 2018 12:53 AM

He looked v happy on this Isle of Dogs premiere pic and although didn't wear a cap, looked a bit rough. Maybe just comfortable clothes. On his IG selfie he also looks happy. So maybe when he's on and about, he wants to be not recognized?

by Anonymousreply 322May 28, 2018 12:58 AM

I don't know but I echo R315 's thoughts almost entirely. Fall/winter will be very interesting and I think will clear a lot of things up.

by Anonymousreply 323May 28, 2018 1:29 AM

We coachella is also known as being owned by a homophone. So if TW has been accused of homophobia, then what can we conclude from that? Him hanging out with TW serves some sort of personal purpose for him or he wouldn't hang out with him.

by Anonymousreply 324May 28, 2018 1:39 AM

*Well

by Anonymousreply 325May 28, 2018 1:40 AM

Well I doubt Timmy had to pay to attend Coachella so he likely didn't give any money to the owner anyway. But if the homophobia accusations are true then it's obviously disturbing that Timmy would be friends with someone like that and considering most of his fans know him from a movie where he played bi and spoke at length about gay rights etc., it's also not surprising that fans would be disappointed he was spending time with a homophobe. Again it's all about how basically nothing about this friendship fits in with what people thought they knew about him.

by Anonymousreply 326May 28, 2018 1:43 AM

But the accusations can also be false. I haven't seen many fans care tbh. There are only fights between the shippers and vocal non-shippers but about TW not much. Maybe it's the other way around. This is him and the absolute sweetness was all an act.

by Anonymousreply 327May 28, 2018 1:53 AM

Even if the accusations are false, it's still true that he's an open misogynist, it's still true that he's been arrested for assault, it's still true that he writes songs about gang rape etc. Homophobia would just be the cherry on top. I've seen a lot of fans care about it so I guess we're looking in different places. And sure it could be but the point is the act is what people are a fan of.

by Anonymousreply 328May 28, 2018 1:57 AM

We have to hope he'll get another good experience on the set and maybe find good influence. I for one don't believe he was acting during this promo year. But again - TW has to have something for him to stay close.

by Anonymousreply 329May 28, 2018 2:03 AM

This guy is from the same place as TW and this tweet gained no traction other than three likes. I don't see why he'd be lying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330May 28, 2018 2:03 AM

Unfortunately with the fanbase as TW has, 3 likes is nothing for people to believe the claims OR do something about it. People are bound to kiss ass when it comes to money and power. Timmy might not be aware of those claims and the arrest. Or if he is, he doesn't give a damn. Clearly.

by Anonymousreply 331May 28, 2018 2:13 AM

I didn't know the weekend was THAT shitty. On top of being annoying and a whiny hypocrite. Yikes. I've always been of the opinion that Tim is an idiot simply because he's young and everyone is an idiot to some degree at 22. I just hope when he fucks up bad, and he will, it'll not be too horrible.

by Anonymousreply 332May 28, 2018 2:15 AM

Why have you always thought he's an idiot?

by Anonymousreply 333May 28, 2018 2:25 AM

The thing about TC's image - that of the pure, star-struck, boy genius Hollywood darling - is that it's completely unsustainable for any sort of human adult. And the Hollywood neophyte thing has a shelf life of one season, and that season just ended. I'm sure that a lot of what he projected last year was genuine but it cannot and will not last. And I'm sure he is smart enough to know that, and I would guess that freaks him out (it's what made him famous and beloved), but he may also be pushing against it on some level, consciously or not, because it has to be stifling both personally and professionally. I mean what kind of 22 year old actually wants to be thought of as an adorably awkward child?

Doing the whole early 20s experimentation thing as a suddenly super famous and idealized person has got to be a total mindfuck, even if you are smart and even if you objectively "know what you signed up for" by pursuing a film career. I'm guessing in the long run he'll be fine because he seems to have a solid core group of loved ones and priorities. And he's about to be on set for 3 months, which is going to be a lot more insular and demanding than learning to joust and speak the King's English or whatever he's been doing in London. Getting wasted every other weekend doesn't mean that he won't get serious when it's appropriate.

The Weeknd seems pretty bleh but a lot of new friendships during that time in life are not particularly deep, and the ones that aren't often fade out by your mid/late 20s. And as for drugs, this kid grew up in NYC, went to NYU Gallatin, lived on the LES and had trendy/artsy friends, etc. etc. Who honestly thinks he hasn't been around people who do coke, and possibly done coke himself well before this? Because let me tell you, kids, the odds are HIGH. Honestly, given his background, he may be much more equipped to handle the party scene without totally losing his shit than people assume. I honestly think the worst thing he could do for his career is take safe, boring mainstream projects, water himself down too much, and make everyone forget why he was special in the first place. Because having a bit of a wild side is less damaging, in the long run, than being interchangeable.

by Anonymousreply 334May 28, 2018 2:38 AM

God that got so much longer than I intended. GOOD NIGHT.

by Anonymousreply 335May 28, 2018 2:39 AM

Anyway. If he screws everything up for himself, he does.

Nothing anyone else can do about it. Lucas Hedges will be waiting in the wings to take over.

In other news the Washington Square Poet is shooting his shot:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336May 28, 2018 2:46 AM

Sweet dreams! I'll read it in a bit.

by Anonymousreply 337May 28, 2018 2:49 AM

Guess will be having more tweets like this in the future.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338May 28, 2018 3:42 AM

Her sisters friends friend? Sounds fake AF.

by Anonymousreply 339May 28, 2018 3:44 AM

According to her it happened about 2 years ago. Not sure what to think but if it's true it would explain some things he's said and done.

by Anonymousreply 340May 28, 2018 4:10 AM

Like what? R340

by Anonymousreply 341May 28, 2018 4:12 AM

r341 like a lot of the things he's said this awards season, very questionable stuff for a 100% straight guy no matter how much he wanted to sell the movie. Also the attachment to CMBYN he seems to have developed that people first said it was PR and now say it's because he wants to atone his partying with TW.

by Anonymousreply 342May 28, 2018 4:18 AM

Atoning for his partying with TW would also be PR.

by Anonymousreply 343May 28, 2018 4:20 AM

Also this past year he's changed a lot, his looks, voice, mannerisms. Maybe I'm off base but I find it all interesting IDK

by Anonymousreply 344May 28, 2018 4:26 AM

Yeah but if this happened two years ago then it doesn't fit in with him changing in the last year. Idk I think it's just good to remain aware that any one of us could tweet something like that out about a celebrity or any one of us could tell our friends friends sister a lie about a celebrity. If it is true she's 1. outing him and 2. exposing drug use to the public so it's a shitty tweet anyway and doesn't deserve the time of day in my view.

by Anonymousreply 345May 28, 2018 4:29 AM

This kind of things don't happen over night but like I said, I'm not sure I can believe her. Otoh given some of the odd things he's said and done I can't totally dismiss the possibility either.

by Anonymousreply 346May 28, 2018 4:34 AM

R342 Oh right. I hadn't seen the follow-up tweet. Dumb coincidence but I was literally just thinking about him maybe not being straight. I was reminded of that cmbyn q&a where he was asked about the intimate scenes and he said something about having to watch his mouth so he doesn't make Armie's wife mad. It was obviously meant as a joke but he kind of went silent and actually had to regroup before continuing speaking. I was just thinking about that because I saw the video of him reacting to Frank Ocean seeing the movie and his face is the same as his face at the q&a. A bit more emotional maybe, but it was a really genuine sort of dreamy and whistful look. Idk.

But yeah I kind of agree with r345. The tweet could be made up and if it isn't, potentially outing him and his maybe drug use is not a great thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 347May 28, 2018 4:36 AM

True but it's very likely the more he parties with TW the more tweets and rumors about him hooking up and doing drugs there will be.

by Anonymousreply 348May 28, 2018 4:37 AM

Fair enough. Personally, I genuinely think he's straight and that any 'odd' things he's said or any kind of soft, effeminate act has been..an act. I'm more convinced of that now we see what he actually wants to do with his spare time and I genuinely can't imagine TW wanting to be besties with a guy that's into other guys. But whatever obviously doesn't matter either way. I'm more inclined to believe the drug use though and that's the negative thing in that tweet really.

by Anonymousreply 349May 28, 2018 4:39 AM

r349 he seems to have become prettier and softer than ever so this act can no longer be explained as trying to sell the gay movie, he needs a straight image from now on. Maybe he just really likes being delicate&pretty? Who knows. We'll see how he presents himself come fall.

by Anonymousreply 350May 28, 2018 4:44 AM

Yep, anybody can start saying he is doing drugs and people will be like: of course! haven't you seen who he hangs out with?

by Anonymousreply 351May 28, 2018 4:45 AM

Well I'd disagree. Other than the Lionsgate party his appearance has been noticably rougher, facial hair, baseball caps etc. don't exactly scream pretty to me. And we're not hearing him speak enough to know about any changes in mannerisms or anything like that.

by Anonymousreply 352May 28, 2018 4:46 AM

r352 I'm not going to contradict you because who the hell knows. Only 5 more months until promo for BB starts so we'll see more then.

by Anonymousreply 353May 28, 2018 4:50 AM

More like three months assuming it will be at the Fall festivals.

by Anonymousreply 354May 28, 2018 4:51 AM

You're right, even better then.

by Anonymousreply 355May 28, 2018 4:53 AM

I don’t give too much thought at that tweet. He’s just a straight dude working that “mysterious” aura he wants to sell. And that’s not a valid source, he likes girls way too much. Anyway, regarding the drug use, I agree with the poster who said that he’s not new to the game and maybe he tried it in the past etc. It’s all up to him, if he goes with it and become addicted.

by Anonymousreply 356May 28, 2018 5:06 AM

He definitely likes girls but personally, he's always given me bisexual vibes. I think he's a horny 22 year old millennial, he can be shy and awkward and probably loosens up with drugs. I just hope he doesn't go overboard with that.

by Anonymousreply 357May 28, 2018 5:12 AM

R357 Don’t know what to say about the bisexual vibes...dunno, the thing is that there hasn’t been even one single rumour ( apart from this recent tweet which I dismiss) that he likes guys too so.

by Anonymousreply 358May 28, 2018 5:20 AM

This tweet is pure fiction. He fucks the ones he loves and is horny for the ones he loves. Like I already said. And yes, just love, no gender. When he's in love, he doesn't hide it. Likes girls too much... Lol. Of course there are no hints because he doesn't fuck around.

by Anonymousreply 359May 28, 2018 5:24 AM

What are you even talking about.

by Anonymousreply 360May 28, 2018 5:26 AM

There were other rumors before,small stuff so far that didn't really take off on SM.

by Anonymousreply 361May 28, 2018 5:27 AM

Jesus, not the True Love troll

by Anonymousreply 362May 28, 2018 5:28 AM

r359 yikes don't tell me he's in love with TW LOL

r361 can you develop on that. Just curious. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 363May 28, 2018 5:44 AM

R363 Haha I think the other poster mentions the Ansel and Lucas Hedges rumours, another fanfiction. He’s not even best friends with Ansel.

by Anonymousreply 364May 28, 2018 5:50 AM

Don't know about the veracity of the tweet, but I can totally buy that Timmy is attracted to guys as well as girls. You can only play into things so much, even a talented actor like Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 365May 28, 2018 5:53 AM

I remember there was this rumor he had hooked up with a male roommate at Columbia or something along those lines

by Anonymousreply 366May 28, 2018 5:58 AM

How can you people see he could be attracted to guys too ( ‘cause I can’t)? Please, give some valid reasons.

by Anonymousreply 367May 28, 2018 5:59 AM

R366 I remember that one too and that rumour came from Tumblr written by an anonymous so again it can’t really be trusted.

by Anonymousreply 368May 28, 2018 6:00 AM

R367 I think it's basically because he's not bothered about fitting into masculine stereotypes and he's outwardly affectionate with other men. Other than that there's nothing to me that suggests he's into dudes.

by Anonymousreply 369May 28, 2018 6:00 AM

R363 R364 Not at all...In fact I said small (as unimportant) rumors that didn't really take off on SM (small talk on twitter,forums,usual stuff from people who aren't even fans nor they care about him) I wasn't questioning their validity nor I care (well nobody can), just saying it's not the first time someone says he hit on guys as well.

I personally think he's 100% straight btw.

by Anonymousreply 370May 28, 2018 6:00 AM

r370 okay I thought it was somewhat more specific.

One particular comment (among many) that I still find damn strange and that he made 3-4 times at Q&As only to be met with awkward silence then awkward laughter is that he felt like crawling all over a big guy like Armie. I mean I'm all for being a trooper and selling your gay movie but what 100% straight guy says that, even thinks it in the first place. IDK

by Anonymousreply 371May 28, 2018 6:08 AM

R370 could you add some examples to the ones mentioned above, if you don’t mind. Because, personally I only know about those mentioned from Tumbr and ONTD lol

by Anonymousreply 372May 28, 2018 6:09 AM

R371 an Oscar nom actor who knows how to act and promote his shit lol?

R372 posts on twitter, LSA, I read something similar in a fashion forum last year,I don't remember which one tbh but it was pre-SM mass exposure,general discussion prob about an editorial and his name popped up and someone said they heard about him swinging both ways....I told you it's unimportant rumors of "I know someone who knows" "I heard that..". Take it for what it is.

by Anonymousreply 373May 28, 2018 6:19 AM

R373 ahh, ok, got it now, thought it was something else. Also, I know about LSA too, I think you’re referring to the user yogalife in there. When the old threads of Tim were still functioning another poster copied what they said on DL and hell came on DL...again hahaha

by Anonymousreply 374May 28, 2018 6:23 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375May 28, 2018 6:35 AM

R375 Oookayyy, so who is he with? That could be so worse than Abel haha Marilyn Manson?

by Anonymousreply 376May 28, 2018 6:42 AM

r.375 That's one of the crazies that keep harassing him, they keep changing their handles, no followers, account opened this month, UK, same type of rant.... same MO. Probably someone who posts here, sounds very similar to some of the bs on here. Really embarrassing and needs to stop.

by Anonymousreply 377May 28, 2018 6:46 AM

R376 Maybe just another attetion seeker pretending to know something juicy. Is her even a fan?Don't see a lot of Timmy stuff on her twitter.

by Anonymousreply 378May 28, 2018 6:47 AM

Now I'm really curious about who the other guy is.

by Anonymousreply 379May 28, 2018 6:48 AM

R379 Lol he must be another druggie from the way she wrote it...

by Anonymousreply 380May 28, 2018 6:50 AM

Why are you even believing a random twitter?Are you the poster herself?

by Anonymousreply 381May 28, 2018 6:52 AM

R379 The party mogul puppy following TW...the one "promoting" Ig "models" wannabes for his parties and suppling them to his friend James franco. Tim is in good hands lol

by Anonymousreply 382May 28, 2018 6:55 AM

R382 you mean Reza Fahim? Ohhhhhh

by Anonymousreply 383May 28, 2018 7:00 AM

r381 I wouldn't be surprised. One poster from DL does sent him that sort of shit. He/she was caught a few days ago, like I said no followers, account opened this month, UK, same type of rant.... same MO. Whoever of you is harassing him, fucking stop! Not funny or smart! It's one thing to discuss your crazy theories on DL and it's another all together to write it to him.

by Anonymousreply 384May 28, 2018 7:01 AM

I agree with R348. True or bot stop writing that shit to him and on top of that tag him. I for one had some good laughs with this, but in the end that tweet could take the upperhand and start many other rumours. Just write the shit you want here on DL.

by Anonymousreply 385May 28, 2018 7:04 AM

R384 not 348 ^^^^^^

by Anonymousreply 386May 28, 2018 7:04 AM

R382 Are you talking about Reza? I didn't know much about him but I started looking around after seeing that he's attached to the hip with TW, and yeah, not surprised he and TW are besties. You are the company you keep.

by Anonymousreply 387May 28, 2018 7:05 AM

Ohhh interesting. I didn't know that Raza guy was also gross. Lol. Even if it's all just random Twitter rants for now, shit's gonna caught up with him eventually.

by Anonymousreply 388May 28, 2018 7:09 AM

What do we know about Reza? At fist I thought R382 was kidding, but now I’m curious...

by Anonymousreply 389May 28, 2018 7:11 AM

I mean, I already figured he’s known in the party scene etc. but is he also promoting prostitution with all those models? This is a big difference...and it should be noted, if true....

by Anonymousreply 390May 28, 2018 7:15 AM

Lol so if not true, he at least got dedicated haters now.

by Anonymousreply 391May 28, 2018 7:15 AM

Tim is either a jackass and just as bad as his friends or he's plainly an idiot if he's willing to risk his image and potentially his career for hanging out with a bunch of guys who are like two weeks away from joining the long list of famous guys accused of sexual abuse.

by Anonymousreply 392May 28, 2018 7:21 AM

There were allegations of women being drugged at a club he ran in 2016 called Tenants of Trees. Several customers came forward about being drugged there. A female employee said management knew and looked the other way, and that she quit because of it. He denied everything, of course, but his reputation follows him.

by Anonymousreply 393May 28, 2018 7:25 AM

R390 Do we have any evidence of him doing that?

by Anonymousreply 394May 28, 2018 7:25 AM

R393 I didn’t know that, now I’m feeling like shit I even laughed thinking he was just a loser and a druggie....that’s really something else...sorry to hear that.

by Anonymousreply 395May 28, 2018 7:27 AM

Shit. There goes my faith in humanity.

by Anonymousreply 396May 28, 2018 7:31 AM

This is the article the other poster mentioned

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397May 28, 2018 7:36 AM

I wonder why Armie, the family man, follows Reza on IG.

by Anonymousreply 398May 28, 2018 7:53 AM

I can't believe that out of all the celebrities in Hollywood, these are the people Timmy has decided to latch onto. It honestly boggles the mind. It's like he's purposely trying to self-sabotage. Or is he so weak and eager for the celeb party life that the first celeb that paid him attention and invited him to hang out, he blindly agreed with no forethought?

by Anonymousreply 399May 28, 2018 7:55 AM

I might be sarcastic saying things but anybody familiar with certain party scenes wouldn't be surprised at all about these party self professed moguls couching everything that moves. They create the party scenes which is basically it models more or less famous, drugs and fucking. They are pimps, one notorious duo I remember was none other than Jared Leto and this guy (don't remember his name now),who used to be a big name up until 2010/11....they were best pals,him,Jared,Terry Richardson and One of the Getty grandsons....they are all junkies and have been accused for decades to lure underaged girls model everywhere.

TW and Reza are the same,but in the era of SM scrutiny they are way more careful. they will never go down just like Leto,Franco was more exposed because he did what he did with actresses who were serious about their possible careers, but It models or IGs influencers will never say anything because they want to be part of that scene at all costs. Reza was best pal with a series of very questionable people James Franco being one of the first to "help" him with his career....coincidence much?

I don't care who Tim hangs out with,what drugs he does if he does at all, but him gravitating around people like TW or this Reza pimp is really not good..Even if he does nothing wrong associating with them is dangerous because the more people dig up the more shit will come out and if the shit hit the fan,it's his name that will be tossed around as usual not Reza. Just like it's Jared Leto and James Franco names being brought up not the other 10 people who used to be part of their posse.

by Anonymousreply 400May 28, 2018 7:56 AM

R398 Did he follow him recently or long ago?

by Anonymousreply 401May 28, 2018 8:09 AM

R398 why do respectable people keep working for known pedos? In Armie's defense unlike people here he might not have an interest to uncover in detail who his co-star hangs out with. He's just a party organizer who is known behind the scenes,most people know him just like that.

by Anonymousreply 402May 28, 2018 8:16 AM

r401 after Cannes.

by Anonymousreply 403May 28, 2018 8:18 AM

Nah he followed him before Cannes. That was the first time I saw his IG and noticed that Armie followed him. Don't know when though.

by Anonymousreply 404May 28, 2018 8:19 AM

Why the fuck is he hanging out with them every chance he gets?

by Anonymousreply 405May 28, 2018 8:20 AM

r404 I think it was after but maybe I'm wrong, either way it's maybe a month, a month and a half recent.

by Anonymousreply 406May 28, 2018 8:22 AM

I remember seeing Armie liking Reza's pics long before Timmy hooked up with TW. Reza follows him, too. Not sure how they know each other or even if they do, but Armie likes his pics once in awhile.

by Anonymousreply 407May 28, 2018 8:22 AM

He's impressionable,young and stupid and likes that scene...boy was going at Madonna's parties when he was 16. He always dreamed about the hip hop life....Being a fuckboy and an excellent actor are not mutually exclusive.

by Anonymousreply 408May 28, 2018 8:22 AM

Armie would not follow him just because of Timmy. He doesn't even follow TW. They clearly must have met at some point and that's why they follow each other. And it wont have been since Cannes since Reza has been in Europe and Armie in America.

by Anonymousreply 409May 28, 2018 8:23 AM

I'm not saying he followed him because of Timmy, I'm asking why a married man would follow someone like him. And he definitely followed him in the last month/month and a half, after he started filming his NOLA movie. Look at the follows, he followed him after he followed the cast and the director. Also you couldn't have seen him like pics long before Timmy started hanging out with him and TW because Reza only posted one pic before that and that only in March. Again, I'm NOT saying he followed him because of Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 410May 28, 2018 8:30 AM

The following list is not in chronological order, it gets impacted by if you've viewed someone's profile recently, they go near the top.

by Anonymousreply 411May 28, 2018 8:31 AM

r411 either way, his account in only from March so recent. Question still stands, if he's such a dirty pimp why does a family man like Army follow him.

by Anonymousreply 412May 28, 2018 8:33 AM

Probably met him and didn't think to google him? An IG follow doesn't really mean much.

by Anonymousreply 413May 28, 2018 8:37 AM

R412 so following your logic Woody Allen is a decent man because Tim did a movie with him.

by Anonymousreply 414May 28, 2018 8:39 AM

r413 but he likes his pics too.

r414 what are you even talking about. I didn't say he WASN'T a dirty pimp, I'm just wondering why a married man, dad of two, exemplary family man would follow and like pics of such a person.

by Anonymousreply 415May 28, 2018 8:43 AM

Kind reminder there are good people who signed the petition to support Polanski just to put into perspective that an Ig follow or a like ani't NOTHING.

Fatih Akin Stephane Allagnon Woody Allen Pedro Almodovar Wes Anderson Jean-Jacques Annaud Alexandre Arcady Fanny Ardant Asia Argento Darren Aronofsky Olivier Assayas Alexander Astruc Gabriel Auer Luc Barnier Christophe Barratier Xavier Beauvois Liria Begeja Gilles Behat Jean-Jacques Beineix Marco Bellochio Monica Bellucci Djamel Bennecib Giuseppe Bertolucci Patrick Bouchitey Paul Boujenah Jacques Bral Patrick Braoudé Andre Buytaers Christian Carion Henning Carlsen Jean-Michel Carre Patrice Chereau Elie Chouraqui Souleymane Cisse Alain Corneau Jerome Cornuau Miguel Courtois Dominique Crevecoeur Alfonso Cuaron Luc et Jean-Pierre Dardenne Jonathan Demme Alexandre Desplat Rosalinde et Michel Deville Georges Dybman Jacques Fansten Joël Farges Gianluca Farinelli Jacques Fansten Etienne Faure Michel Ferry Scott Foundas Stephen Frears Thierry Fremaux Sam Gabarski René Gainville Tony Gatlif Costa Gavras Jean-Marc Ghanassia Terry Gilliam Christian Gion Marc Guidoni Buck Henry David Heyman Laurent Heynemann Robert Hossein Jean-Loup Hubert Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu Gilles Jacob Just Jaeckin Alain Jessua Pierre Jolivet Kent Jones Roger Kahane, Nelly Kaplan Wong Kar Waï Ladislas Kijno Harmony Korine Jan Kounen Diane Kurys Emir Kusturica John Landis Claude Lanzmann André Larquié Vinciane Lecocq Patrice Leconte Claude Lelouch Gérard Lenne David Lynch Michael Mann François Margolin Jean-Pierre Marois Tonie Marshall Mario Martone Nicolas Mauvernay Radu Mihaileanu Claude Miller Mario Monicelli Jeanne Moreau Sandra Nicolier Michel Ocelot Alexander Payne Richard Pena Michele Placido Philippe Radault Jean-Paul Rappeneau Raphael Rebibo Yasmina Reza Jacques Richard Laurence Roulet Walter Salles Jean-Paul Salomé Marc Sandberg Jerry Schatzberg Julian Schnabel Barbet Schroeder Ettore Scola Martin Scorcese Charlotte Silvera Abderrahmane Sissako Paolo Sorrentino Guillaume Stirn Tilda Swinton Jean-Charles Tacchella Radovan Tadic Danis Tanovic Bertrand Tavernier Cécile Telerman Alain Terzian Pascal Thomas Giuseppe Tornatore Serge Toubiana Nadine Trintignant Tom Tykwer Alexandre Tylski Betrand Van Effenterre Wim Wenders

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416May 28, 2018 8:45 AM

Liking photos doesn't mean much either. Armie follows 1,314 people. He likes photos of women tied up in rope. I don't think he uses IG interactions as a moral barometer.

by Anonymousreply 417May 28, 2018 8:46 AM

What has been said about James Franco or Leto isn't knew for those who did the digging at the time,usually places like DL, for all the rest of fans or colleagues they were just fine people up until months ago. And then the accusations were made public. Should the people who worked with them or superficially interacted with them being judged?

by Anonymousreply 418May 28, 2018 8:51 AM

r417 he clearly knows him enough to follow him and like pics from him. He followed him before Reza even had a DP, this I know for sure because that's how I came across him. Why and how is anybody's guess.

by Anonymousreply 419May 28, 2018 8:53 AM

I follow Armie and like photos of him and I don't know him at all. I'm sure they have met and spoken but to suggest that this all means that Armie must have an in depth knowledge of his personal history is bizarre to me.

by Anonymousreply 420May 28, 2018 8:56 AM

Reza's DP is very recent, like a week ago. That's when I "discovered" him. I was lurking on TW's account and saw he @ Reza under the plane pic from France, I clicked Reza and then I saw 'followed by armiehammer'.

Why would Armie even follow a random dude with no DP and like pics from him if he didn't know him. Again, I don't believe it has to do with Timmy but I'm curious how he knows him and why.

by Anonymousreply 421May 28, 2018 9:06 AM

Jeez why does it matter? I have no idea why you're so concerned that Armie follows him on IG (along with 1300 other people) and not that Timmy is spending all his free time with him.

by Anonymousreply 422May 28, 2018 9:08 AM

r422 oh so I can't do both things now? Are you DL police or what.

by Anonymousreply 423May 28, 2018 9:10 AM

I just don't know what you're expecting. He follows lots of people. No one knows why he follows him. If they were that close then presumably Armie would follow TW and the rest of the gang or Reza would follow Elizabeth. Or we would have some evidence of them hanging out in the past. No one has an answer for you. That's it.

by Anonymousreply 424May 28, 2018 9:12 AM

r424 the thing is it would make no sense for Armie to follow a random dude with no DP and like pics from him if he didn't know him so yeah he probably knows him.

by Anonymousreply 425May 28, 2018 9:15 AM

Yes of course but that doesn't mean he knows him well. Anyway this conversation is futile now.

by Anonymousreply 426May 28, 2018 9:16 AM

I didn't say he knows him well. I just don't know why people here find it so hard to believe that they probably know each other, they both live in LA after all? Futile indeed.

by Anonymousreply 427May 28, 2018 9:18 AM

For goodness sake just tweet him or something and ask because no one else cares.

by Anonymousreply 428May 28, 2018 9:20 AM

his career choices don't bode well....

will he be offered prime roles in 5 yrs?

the Christian bale thing was ghastly, will the Henry V be delightful?

by Anonymousreply 429May 28, 2018 9:28 AM

I think his career choices are the last thing he should be worrying about right now.

by Anonymousreply 430May 28, 2018 9:34 AM

OK you all, but let’s keep it fact-based, so far Tim smokes pot and is a light drinker....regarding him doing more hard drugs the jury is still out on that...yes, as someone mentioned he went to Madonna’s parties so I can bet all you want that he saw what things were going on etc. He’s been exposed to that since he was a teenager ( plus his upbringing in an artsy environment) so let’s see if he’s smart enough to know when to put a stop to it. Apart from that, he’s always come off as a normal or/and sweet guy at these parties...there was another girl who met him at Coachella saying that he was so normal and very approachable and not a douchebag etc. unlike his entourage. The same goes for the Italian girl. So...

by Anonymousreply 431May 28, 2018 9:42 AM

R431 I've met Jared Leto multiple times,and personally I can't say one single bad thing about him,very cool and funny guy,chill out. His brother is the same,very easy going.His PA and entourage,cool people. But I can't pretend like he wasn't fucking underage girls as young as 15/16, and that his team didn't help him sustain his lifestyle. This is not about Tim, but who he associate his name to. I hope the people he's hanging around with won't put in in compromising situations,because even if nobody cares right now it only takes one picture or one article to make shit go viral.

by Anonymousreply 432May 28, 2018 9:54 AM

R432 Yeah, I got your point....I just hope that he won’t go down that road, honestly he doesn’t seem such a fuckboy, at least not Abel’s level..

by Anonymousreply 433May 28, 2018 10:00 AM

R433 Agreed. Looking from the limited photos and videos out there,he seems to have no interest in the models hunging out with TW. I just don't get why he liked TW so much.

by Anonymousreply 434May 28, 2018 10:28 AM

Just because he's not into the famous models doesn't mean he's not into others that are lurking around.

by Anonymousreply 435May 28, 2018 10:38 AM

Busted once again LOL. DL poster 100%!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436May 28, 2018 10:41 AM

I mean they definitely at least read here but I don't think they're trying to hide that at this point.

by Anonymousreply 437May 28, 2018 10:43 AM

Hahaha, I think no one cared so much about her tweeting or not. The thing I can see we all kind of agree with is him associating with that crowd and that’s it.

by Anonymousreply 438May 28, 2018 10:45 AM

But why would anyone go tweet that to him??? They've been doing this shit for a while now, they just changed their handles. Keep this shit on DL ffs!

by Anonymousreply 439May 28, 2018 10:45 AM

Idk I don't think it really matters. He can mute or block or just choose to ignore. I'm sure he knows what people think whether they tweet it to him or not.

by Anonymousreply 440May 28, 2018 10:54 AM

I second R440 I’m sure other people write those things about him too. And he’s in the known.

by Anonymousreply 441May 28, 2018 10:57 AM

Because 1) he shouldn't have to read that shit, he doesn't owe that idiot anything 2) other people read his mentions, way to spread stuff that no one even knows it's true as fact

by Anonymousreply 442May 28, 2018 10:59 AM

He's a celebrity with millions of fans. People are gonna tweet him or tag him in shit like this and worse. He'll cope.

by Anonymousreply 443May 28, 2018 11:02 AM

Ok this looks like a black girl who comes from LSA. TW is particularly hated over there for his distaste? (sorry don't know another word) for black women and all the misogyny towards them. She also follows Megan Markle related shit. So this is someone obsessed with the white guy into black girls token, Tim associating himself to TW and Co. is a huge shock and they are retaliating.

by Anonymousreply 444May 28, 2018 11:03 AM

I really hope now that filming is starting he's too busy to hang out with these horrible people, otherwise I can see him being directly or indirectly involved in some pretty fucked up shit and I don't know if his audience is as forgiving as audiences were in the past.

by Anonymousreply 445May 28, 2018 12:20 PM

So much for hiding their friendship...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446May 28, 2018 1:01 PM

Where did this come from?

by Anonymousreply 447May 28, 2018 1:20 PM

No source but looks like it was taken from someone who was sitting across from them so probably one of his crew leaked it like the pic Riza posted on his IG story.

by Anonymousreply 448May 28, 2018 1:27 PM

Christine Centenera; Vogue Australia Fashion Director.

by Anonymousreply 449May 28, 2018 1:28 PM

true

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450May 28, 2018 1:30 PM

Look at the reaction in the fandom, most people like their friendship. What does Timmy need to atone for?

by Anonymousreply 451May 28, 2018 1:38 PM

-R374 yogalife on LSA is crazy. He/she claims to have evidence on Tim and some guy she witnessed at one of a couple events she attended. Where he and she went as a fan or media person got a photo that of course she/he won't share but let any one say any thing bad out Timmy she's on you like a mamma bear.

by Anonymousreply 452May 28, 2018 1:40 PM

Sorry not following the photo of TC and The W if from the Vogue Fashion Editor hanging with them?

by Anonymousreply 453May 28, 2018 1:44 PM

They look like a couple

by Anonymousreply 454May 28, 2018 1:46 PM

R453 Yes

by Anonymousreply 455May 28, 2018 1:48 PM

r453 probably. Also they're in a restaurant, can he fucking take his hat off ugh.

r454 Timmy looks like a girl.

by Anonymousreply 456May 28, 2018 1:49 PM

R454 Lol I was gonna say that. They also looked weirdly romantic in that drunk instagram video where Abel was grabbing his neck.

I am baffled by this friendship. I think Tim is being very stupid. And honestly what is The Weekend getting from this? I get Tim gets a celeb friendship who invites him places and lots of drugs but what is the weekend getting? It's not like he needs a guy like Tim following him around.

by Anonymousreply 457May 28, 2018 1:52 PM

Looks like that was from the same night they were at the club.

by Anonymousreply 458May 28, 2018 1:52 PM

R458 Yes. Both of them are wearing the same clothes as in that video.

by Anonymousreply 459May 28, 2018 1:53 PM

R452 I remember that lol but it's not that user.

by Anonymousreply 460May 28, 2018 1:59 PM

Timmy looks even more sweet now

by Anonymousreply 461May 28, 2018 2:00 PM

I'd maybe believe there was something between them if Timmy hadn't gone with his assistant to Cannes. Let's say (I know, I know) he was there to meet a lover (TW) why take a chaperone instead of spending time alone together.

by Anonymousreply 462May 28, 2018 2:02 PM

He looks genuinely happy.

by Anonymousreply 463May 28, 2018 2:03 PM

He does. And that makes me feel genuinely disturbed.

by Anonymousreply 464May 28, 2018 2:04 PM

I don't know how TW record sales for his last album were but hanging with TC taps into his fan base of young girls I suppose that connection helps a bit

by Anonymousreply 465May 28, 2018 2:08 PM

R462 tbh I'd think the exact opposite. If I was a celebrity traveling somewhere to meet up with a secret bf/bf I'd take someone else so it's not that obvious. Lol not saying he is dating the weekend obviously, even if that would be an amazing plot twist.

by Anonymousreply 466May 28, 2018 2:09 PM

Maybe the chaperone made it look less coupley?

by Anonymousreply 467May 28, 2018 2:10 PM

R465 He was doing good I think. He doesn't need young girl fans to help his sales.

by Anonymousreply 468May 28, 2018 2:11 PM

And of course this is all a plot to make Armie jealous

by Anonymousreply 469May 28, 2018 2:13 PM

New couple then? Well I'm disappointed in Timmy, after Armie I would've pegged him as someone with better taste. His visual with TW is ewww.

by Anonymousreply 470May 28, 2018 2:13 PM

His family and friends don't seem to mind. So maybe all is good. I thought the kissing an ex etc all seemed weird. Maybe they are nota couple yet but are both interested. R469 let's forget about armie, he was at a wedding having a good time with his lovely wife and friends. If you'd want to make someone jealous, you would ignore them. He isn't. They are Good friends.

by Anonymousreply 471May 28, 2018 2:16 PM

r469 lmao seems like his new love with TW is not enough and he keeps stringing poor Armie along with all those likes. What a ho.

by Anonymousreply 472May 28, 2018 2:17 PM

This ship is.....special. Let's make a toast!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473May 28, 2018 2:17 PM

R470 Lmao what a downgrade, right? At least he'll get gross and whiny songs written about him.

by Anonymousreply 474May 28, 2018 2:18 PM

r474 the queen of all downgrades. Short, chubby and that whiny voice... good luck Timo!

by Anonymousreply 475May 28, 2018 2:21 PM

r446 Damn he really seems to like him. IDK maybe we're underestimating Abel and he's this really interesting person or something but... I mean I get Tim 'fangirling' for Frank Ocean or Tyler the Creator, 2 very intelligent (and talented!) people, not girls or drugs around them though lol, but TW!!

by Anonymousreply 476May 28, 2018 2:22 PM

I'm also buying it lol although I knew TW is straight as hell

by Anonymousreply 477May 28, 2018 2:22 PM

*almost

by Anonymousreply 478May 28, 2018 2:23 PM

R477 i mean.... tbh Timothée is one shot of hormones away from looking like an actual girl.

by Anonymousreply 479May 28, 2018 2:25 PM

TC and the Weekend lovers ? Well that killed any appetite for lunch! Gross

by Anonymousreply 480May 28, 2018 2:25 PM

I don't think it's true but if is I'm going to be so disappointed. Timmy, you had Tyler the Creator drooling over you and you go for this dumbass?

by Anonymousreply 481May 28, 2018 2:29 PM

He loves them strong and tall..... and then there's TW lol.

by Anonymousreply 482May 28, 2018 2:31 PM

So this picture was their coming out?

by Anonymousreply 483May 28, 2018 2:33 PM

r482 he went from kissing up to kissing down LOL

by Anonymousreply 484May 28, 2018 2:36 PM

Maybe they’re planning a couple’s photo shoot with Vogue Australia

by Anonymousreply 485May 28, 2018 2:37 PM

Well his crush for a tall one didn't really work out, so had to downgrade. Happens when you fall for a straight guy or girl.

by Anonymousreply 486May 28, 2018 2:39 PM

With Reza and co as the bridesmaids. Oh ewww I just threw up in my mouth.

r486 LOL maybe he's still hoping that's why all those likes for Armie.

by Anonymousreply 487May 28, 2018 2:41 PM

How old is the weekend again?

R485 is there a Vogue Canada?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488May 28, 2018 2:42 PM

I mean I find Tyler the Creator hella creepy but I'd be totally down for him with Timmy instead of TW. At least he's Timmy's height and has a nice body. Sorry for being superficial but someone as beautiful as Timmy deserves an attractive lover. :(

by Anonymousreply 489May 28, 2018 2:48 PM

R488 28 I believe and not that I’m aware of lol

by Anonymousreply 490May 28, 2018 2:48 PM

Oh so now it makes more sense why Armie is following Reza, he's Timmy's boyfriend's buddy. All in the fam LOL

by Anonymousreply 491May 28, 2018 2:59 PM

r481 I know! if he wanted to go for a rapper this is what he could've had

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492May 28, 2018 3:00 PM

Somewhat related but I’m genuinely surprised that we haven’t seen Timothee and Tyler hang out together, or at least a picture of them speaking. IIRC, someone in a previous thread said that maybe Timothee felt that Tyler was coming on too strong, but personally don’t feel like he would let that get in the way of meeting him? Especially seeing as he’s been a fan for so long. Is there a chance that Tyler actually hasn’t formally invited Timothee to hang out or anything? Maybe they’re just never in the same place at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 493May 28, 2018 3:05 PM

r492 and he wrote him all those lyrics practically begging him to come at him. Then he went and baited him on twitter last week with that CMBYN reference and he didn't even bother, instead Armie liked his tweet. Timmy, you dumbass!

by Anonymousreply 494May 28, 2018 3:06 PM

With Tyler it would take him 15 years. But with TW there's hope....

by Anonymousreply 495May 28, 2018 3:10 PM

r493 As a fan of both, that actually surprised me from Timmy, I feel like he kinda 'curved' him lol . i know that Tyler sent him his shoes and stuff and Timothée went to his performance at Coachella, but didn't seem to meet him afterwards.

Tyler's a really cool guy and he'd met his famous 'crushes' before, like Cole Sprouse, I don't think he'd be that forward in person if they ever meet

by Anonymousreply 496May 28, 2018 3:12 PM

r495 What do you mean?

by Anonymousreply 497May 28, 2018 3:15 PM

You know what I mean. How can he go to dinners with Tyler when that guy has written such lyrics about him? He's gonna want more than a dinner but with tw we really don't know how the things are. He can pick the phase.

by Anonymousreply 498May 28, 2018 3:23 PM

Wat I meant Pace. Omg.

by Anonymousreply 499May 28, 2018 3:26 PM

I sure hope he's not going long term with TW, gaah I can't even believe I'm writing this. He can do SO much better. Honestly I want to believe he was just lonely and desperate and TW was an easy availability otherwise it's too depressing to contemplate.

by Anonymousreply 500May 28, 2018 3:28 PM

r498 They could just talk you know, and let him know what he wants... And "such lyrics" c'mon he literally just wrote 1 line about him.

by Anonymousreply 501May 28, 2018 3:34 PM

do yall srsly think theyre together or something ._.

by Anonymousreply 502May 28, 2018 3:35 PM

You realise TW is straight and homophobic and Timmy is likely straight as well right?

by Anonymousreply 503May 28, 2018 3:37 PM

Hell no they are not together

by Anonymousreply 504May 28, 2018 3:38 PM

Disappointed TC would choose to hang out with this d bag

by Anonymousreply 505May 28, 2018 3:39 PM

So if he was planing this coming out photo with TW why did he even go to all that trouble to stage that PR stunt with Marta? I mean now a lot of people think they're a couple. If he wanted to look straight why let the Vogue chick take a pic and upload it.

by Anonymousreply 506May 28, 2018 3:43 PM

R502 Seems R506 is serious lol And as far as I can see no one thinks Timmy and Marta are a couple

by Anonymousreply 507May 28, 2018 3:47 PM

r507 Timmy and TW, not Timmy and Marta.

by Anonymousreply 508May 28, 2018 3:48 PM

This thread has taken a hilarious turn. I don’t think anyone actually believes they’re dating — at least, no one with any common sense. It’s a picture. What more, an instagram story. He’s not trying to seem straight or come out or anything. It’s really not that deep lol.

by Anonymousreply 509May 28, 2018 3:49 PM

r503 Exactly, and that's why he's so comfortable hanging out with him and not with Tyler. He knows no one, apart from here apparently, will think anything of it, while if he hangs out with a gay guy there'll be speculations

by Anonymousreply 510May 28, 2018 3:49 PM

Get back to work Timmy. Go hang with Luca or Armie. This bs with the Weekend looks ridiculous

by Anonymousreply 511May 28, 2018 3:50 PM

I'm genuinely confused if people really think they're a couple now or just playing around. Because during most previous conversations most people were adamant Timmy was straight and any talk of Timmy being attracted to Armie were shut down.

by Anonymousreply 512May 28, 2018 3:50 PM

Wait, I thought everyone on here was just joking around...

by Anonymousreply 513May 28, 2018 3:50 PM

I miss the time when the Timmy/Armie threads weren't full of fangirls and deranged DLers. They're obviously not together, I know you all crave gossip but find something else.

by Anonymousreply 514May 28, 2018 3:53 PM

You gotta admit Timmy's been looking very girly although I still can't believe TW is his type the way he's been going on about big, manly guys but if he's desperate enough I guess it'll do.

by Anonymousreply 515May 28, 2018 3:56 PM

We are playing around. Mostly. I truly truly doubt he's fucking the weekend but I definitely think he was somewhat attracted to Armie, even if he's not sexuality attracted to men in general.

Anyway, bottom line Tim needs to dump his bff The Weekend and the rest of that clique.

by Anonymousreply 516May 28, 2018 3:56 PM

R515 lol why would he be desperate though? In the theoretical case that he was into men, he could pretty much have any guy he wanted.

by Anonymousreply 517May 28, 2018 4:00 PM

Lmao just saw this on IG, I know is a joke but the fact that this is the general perception of TW...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518May 28, 2018 4:03 PM

The Weekend is hideous. Is Armie crashing at Timmy's empty NYC home for the duration of his play

by Anonymousreply 519May 28, 2018 4:04 PM

r517 that's true and I want him to find someone attractive like him whatever gender he prefers. I know people will jump down my throat but I think he's genuinely lonely in London hence this sudden friendship/whatever with TW. I don't think he's in it for the drugs or pussy.

by Anonymousreply 520May 28, 2018 4:06 PM

My God, you all went cray cray! Abel is the most homophobic person out there, they are not together jfc!

by Anonymousreply 521May 28, 2018 4:06 PM

Jeez. Relax. We already stablished they're probably not fucking. Now we're back to talking about how fucking gross The Weekend is.

by Anonymousreply 522May 28, 2018 4:10 PM

He better not be cause that would be so fucking lame and off putting. Now that they've officially rolled out this friendship I guess we're in it for the long haul.

by Anonymousreply 523May 28, 2018 4:18 PM

R523 Was there any doubt that they weren’t friends? People were just blind for convenience at this point.

by Anonymousreply 524May 28, 2018 4:21 PM

Is this recent? He look pretty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525May 28, 2018 4:22 PM

He needs to get rid of that moustache....not gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 526May 28, 2018 4:25 PM

R525 yeah it seems like it was today

by Anonymousreply 527May 28, 2018 4:28 PM

r524 there wasn't any but some people still thought they were hiding and now they've made it official. This was their coming out party courtesy of that Vogue Australia fashion director

by Anonymousreply 528May 28, 2018 4:33 PM

I just keep thinking o the idea of Tim fucking The weekend and it's hilarious. I can't even picture him and his passion for crawling all over big strong men doing anything with Abel.

by Anonymousreply 529May 28, 2018 4:33 PM

R460 would you mind telling the user? Because I only knew about the one I mentioned haha

by Anonymousreply 530May 28, 2018 4:34 PM

Again, why do you have to picture something so gross ( no offense) between those two...it’s worse than dead kitties.

by Anonymousreply 531May 28, 2018 4:35 PM

r529 I also have a feeling that he has the stamina of a cheetah. No bueno for our boy Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 532May 28, 2018 4:46 PM

Well he looks happy and... fullfilled in that photo from today lmao

by Anonymousreply 533May 28, 2018 4:53 PM

No hat, taking fan photos. He’s a new man.

by Anonymousreply 534May 28, 2018 5:00 PM

Well if he has a new man he needs to ditch his old flame Armie, delete some pics with him from his IG while he's at it. Make a change in your life, Timmy!

by Anonymousreply 535May 28, 2018 5:08 PM

Lol it is a pretty funny coincidence. After a Wekend with The Weekend, he goes public with their friendship (thanks to that coupley looking photo) and the next day he's all smiles, looking lovely as ever, no cap, taking photos with fans.

R535 can you imagine the level of madness that would be if he deleted photos of Armie? Fangirls would riot.

by Anonymousreply 536May 28, 2018 5:15 PM

r536 actually I noticed a lot of Timmy's fangirls can't stand Armie. The shippers and CMBYN fans will definitely freak but I guess this new ship with TW will bury the one with Armie soon anyway so I don't think he cares. Armie pics are next LOL

by Anonymousreply 537May 28, 2018 5:21 PM

Nah, you never forget your first flame hehe

by Anonymousreply 538May 28, 2018 5:37 PM

R537 why do they hate Armie?

by Anonymousreply 539May 28, 2018 8:31 PM

The Weeknd and Rihanna at A$AP ROCKY show last night in London. No sign of TC yet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540May 29, 2018 1:33 AM

r539 for many reasons and now they've embraced his new ship with TW. One example:

From now on Timmy needs to feed his fangirls, not the CMBYN fans/shippers who have already started to dwindle anyway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541May 29, 2018 11:19 AM

And you choose an account with 7 followers to make this point?

You deserve to not unsee this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542May 29, 2018 11:26 AM

r542 that was just an example. There are plenty on twitter with hundreds of followers that can't stand Armie and love the friendship with TW. That's how it is now.

by Anonymousreply 543May 29, 2018 11:29 AM

15 and sixteen are legal on so many countrys

jus sayiin..

by Anonymousreply 544May 29, 2018 11:35 AM

R543 kids on SM will ship anything by proximity as long as they provide content. It also means that whoever Tim will be shipped with next they'll do the same with Abel and Abel fans will do the same with Tim.... that's what you get with cretins; teens or not, and the whole ship phenomenon.

by Anonymousreply 545May 29, 2018 11:38 AM

r545 I can't disagree there, my point is the CMBYN fans/Carmie shippers will soon be history so no need for Timmy to feed them anymore. Didn't people here want a new ship for Timmy to kill the one with Armie? Good news then.

Anyway it appears the Brentwood cap is gone for good so our guesses were right.

by Anonymousreply 546May 29, 2018 12:00 PM

^Charmie

by Anonymousreply 547May 29, 2018 12:01 PM

R546 What guesses? We all know that cap is gone.

by Anonymousreply 548May 29, 2018 12:32 PM

How could we know for sure tho, he could've worn another one that night hence it's a guess (still find it weird that he bought a stranger's unwashed cap for 100 euros).

by Anonymousreply 549May 29, 2018 12:48 PM

I honestly like more his friendship with Armie than the Abel’s one and no I’m not a shipper. They’ll stay friends for sure, but all those #friendshipgoals in regards to Abel/Tim make me want to vomit...yikes.

by Anonymousreply 550May 29, 2018 12:56 PM

I'm gonna be totally honest and say that imo the reason why Timmy spent so much time with Armie off work was because of his obvious crush or maybe it was PR like many suggest but imo his attraction was genuine. What do they really have in common, one is married with 2 kids, a wife that's constantly with him, different personalities, different coasts, 10 years age gap, totally different lifestyles. Please don't tell me Timmy wanted to hang out with a married couple, it was Armie he wanted to hang out with. Timmy and TW are free to spend a lot of time together without people thinking it's weird like they thought with Armie. We'll see if Timmy and Armie stay close in the long run.

by Anonymousreply 551May 29, 2018 1:09 PM

Armie himself said there's a real world out there after the promo. He's been busy and has two growing kids so obviously Timmy will need to find himself a new friend. Not that they aren't friends with Armie. And r551 it was Armie he wanted to be with but when one has family,it is much more complicated than with TW.

by Anonymousreply 552May 29, 2018 1:15 PM

You know that he can be friends with both? No need to choose, this debate has become again silly. Stop with all the PR theories and bs.

by Anonymousreply 553May 29, 2018 1:20 PM

Also notice Timmy's caption under one of the Austin pics on his IG... "last". I have a feeling we won't see them together again any time soon.

by Anonymousreply 554May 29, 2018 1:24 PM

Don't know if I agree that the ONLY reasons he was hanging out with Armie was because of a crush or PR (while I do think he probably did have a tiny crush on him) but I too suspect we won't be seeing them together for a long while.

Also, people going #frienshipgoals at Tim and The Weekend is fucking weird.

by Anonymousreply 555May 29, 2018 1:55 PM

R555 why not? For instance if he catches the play and other meetings...Also, the PR thing was already in soooo many past threads that has become boring. As I see it they are genuine friends, maybe some infatuation on Tim’s part, but then nothing more or less.

by Anonymousreply 556May 29, 2018 1:59 PM

I don't know. I just think they'll both be busy and so far Tim has dedicated most of his free time to getting wasted with TW and other questionable people (not saying Armie, in contrast, is a saint or anything) and I think he's gonna keep doing that. And personally, I really don't think the CMBYN sequel is going to happen. I could be wrong though. Sorry to be a downer!

by Anonymousreply 557May 29, 2018 2:09 PM

Why would he hang out with a married man with 2 children 10 years older than him;who himself hangs around with other married older parents. Sure they're friends and all but it's not ideal.

by Anonymousreply 558May 29, 2018 2:18 PM

R557 Nah, dunno about the sequel, I already have mixed feelings about that, but Tim’s free time has always been spent on partying ( no offence) and why would he go visit Armand on set or NY when he has his own schedule. The reason why I said they’ll meet again and have other meetings is because at least one of them will do back and forth NY/LA when the awards season starts etc. So I didn’t mean it as something which needs to be planned at all cost lol can’t see that relationship go down the drain, just a guess.

by Anonymousreply 559May 29, 2018 2:22 PM

I don't think he's going to see the play either, I have big doubts about the sequel too. It's easier to get trashed with someone who's available. I wish he'd get better celeb friends tho because TW seems a total loser. Also he needs a real gf/bf, to me he doesn't seem like the type who fucks around much and jokes aside, I don't think he's fucking TW.

by Anonymousreply 560May 29, 2018 2:27 PM

Why are you guys so obsessed with "friendship", seriously?

by Anonymousreply 561May 29, 2018 2:42 PM

I believe recently that Armie said they talk almost daily. Armie seems like a cool person to hang with but after that year long promo tour for the film, I can see where they might like some time and distance. I really don't care if he hangs with this lame ass Weekend guy. He is an adult and free to make his own choices. This one just seems very lame

by Anonymousreply 562May 29, 2018 3:00 PM

R560 I think he totally fucks around hahaha Long time ago, there was a user on DL in his past threads saying that he fucks a lot of Tinder girls ( pre fame) so it’s up to you if you believe it or not, but I think he’s that kind of guy and yes I know that many of us thought he was the innocent/sweet/ blah blah type, but he’s not.

by Anonymousreply 563May 29, 2018 3:02 PM

Yeah, I think it's a bit naive to think he doesn't fuck around (girls or boys, as that one girl tweeted recently).

by Anonymousreply 564May 29, 2018 3:10 PM

I think he is more bi than not and no more talk of him fucking the Weeknd. Gross

by Anonymousreply 565May 29, 2018 3:18 PM

Just my 2 cents: but I honestly think it’s hard to put on him the bi label, just because you have some random tweets ( and they sound sooo legit lmao) stating that. At the same time there are other tweets that state otherwise..so which is it? straight or bi? As of now, I personally see him as a straight dude who likes hanging with other lame straight asshole dudes who can conpromise his career. J

by Anonymousreply 566May 29, 2018 3:23 PM

r563 I don't buy that one. And from all his partying with TW&co at Coachella, Cannes and London the only rumor he's had is that lame one with Marta which was so clearly a PR stunt it's not even funny. If he had fucked around something would've came out by now. I don't think he's innocent at all either (Luca said something like this too) but while he's easy going and friendly to me he seems like someone who doesn't connect easily with people. Really there's no reason to believe he screws around much, no real rumors. r564 that may be true but it doesn't prove he's the type who fucks around. Now if he had various rumors like that I'd believe it. But a couple at 22, which who even knows if true, don't make him a fuckboi. I mean I've hooked up at parties a few times but I'm still a relationship kind of person. Just because he's a celebrity and goes to these parties doesn't mean he fucks everything that moves (tho that would do him better than getting wasted)

by Anonymousreply 567May 29, 2018 3:23 PM

that may be true = the girl's tweet from yesterday

p.s. I don't really care if he's a fuckboi or not, not like I want him for myself but I really don't buy that he is one.

by Anonymousreply 568May 29, 2018 3:26 PM

R567 The Tinder girls were pre-fame, no one gave a shit about him, I presume that after his sudden fame he’s more careful.

by Anonymousreply 569May 29, 2018 3:27 PM

Wow, Marta really can't let it go. She retweeted this..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570May 29, 2018 3:43 PM

Luca didn't mean that by his comment but that Timmy is more open-minded when it comes to exploring. Also that he was more easygoing when certain scenes need to be filmed, more than Armie. The peach scene was not a big deal for him, so wasn't being on all fours on a bed. Timmy even said that at one point he was 'tearing the sheets apart' when doing a take. You can be sexually open without banging every gal or guy. And that tinder thing is made up. This Marta has no shame.

by Anonymousreply 571May 29, 2018 3:47 PM

Lol she sounds more and more like an obsessed fangirl rather than a hook up.

by Anonymousreply 572May 29, 2018 3:49 PM

r569 yeah but you'd think at least ONE of these many Tinder girls would've come out to say something after he got so famous everyone wants a piece of him. Not like he can keep a lid on the old stuff. Look at the rumors Jared Let, Dominic Monaghan, Bieber etc have. Celebrities who fuck around leave rumors behind constantly.

by Anonymousreply 573May 29, 2018 3:51 PM

R571 well, the same can be said by that random tweet written by that girl so...people believe what they want to believe. R573 yes, I got your point, but maybe not all his hook ups are attention whores...just saying.

by Anonymousreply 574May 29, 2018 3:52 PM

r574 of course not all but not even one... just saying.

by Anonymousreply 575May 29, 2018 3:54 PM

R575 do you see hypothetical guys tweeting that they fucked Timothee Chalamet? Again, in his pre-fame era. It’s always “sister’s friend of a friend’s friend”....sound very legit.

by Anonymousreply 576May 29, 2018 3:56 PM

The only legit tweet so far was by the Italian girl and her sister with the recording. So I don’t know what to add more on that front.

by Anonymousreply 577May 29, 2018 3:58 PM

The fact that he hangs out so much with TW and his friends says a lot thought. Do you think he doesn't go around sleeping with a lot of girls. Rumors will start soon enough

by Anonymousreply 578May 29, 2018 4:03 PM

The guy who got the pic with him yesterday said he was with a girl. I'm surprised that hasn't taken off and spurred all kinds of new rumors. Granted, it probably was his assistant or something.

by Anonymousreply 579May 29, 2018 4:05 PM

R578 Or maybe not if they are not wannabe models/actress/ fashinon bloggers as the Marta girl above. Anyway, for me, he hanging out with Abel reaffirms more his hetero side than bi. Can’t imagine Abel understanding sexual fluidity with his blank face.

by Anonymousreply 580May 29, 2018 4:07 PM

r576 no, neither girls or boys came forward. I'm not even saying I believe that "my sister's friends' friend who's a guy hooked up with Timmy at a party" tweet, I said it "may" be true because well who knows but that he fucked lots of Tinder girls? I don't buy it simply because out of all of them not even one came forward after his newly gained celebrity status like they come forward with other celebrities. I'm not claiming that it proves he's gay at all, all I'm saying is that I don't buy he's someone who likes to fuck around a lot.

by Anonymousreply 581May 29, 2018 4:10 PM

R581 well, another tweet written by another girl said that her friend made out with Tim in a car...did that friend come forward? I mean, it’s only one, she could have simply replied “yes, it’s true and he’s soooo good” or something like that.....his fuckboy persona can’t be determined based only on tweets,tbh. He had other short-lived relationships after Lourdes ( which I think it’s the only public relationship most people know about and some of them even write on his ig that he’s still dating her lmao), did those girls tweet anything? Like at all? They were not only hook ups, but girlfriends for some time, shouldn’t they have said something? Anyway, in conclusion, I have my opinion of him, maybe it will change over time, maybe not.

by Anonymousreply 582May 29, 2018 4:18 PM

I don't know if he used to hooked up with tons of people before. But now that he hangs with TW and his friends it's just a no brainer, that's what these guys do for fun (among other things) so if Timmy is spending the weekends with them I don't think he just sits in a corner with his phone

by Anonymousreply 583May 29, 2018 4:19 PM

r582 really there's no need to try to convince me of anything. Obviously you believe he's a fuckboi while I don't. It's all good, people with different opinions can exist on a board.

by Anonymousreply 584May 29, 2018 4:21 PM

If he wants to know how to fuck around with discreet girls he just have to ask his new friend. His own fans say TW has his own CBO - Chief Bitches Officer - in his entourage.

by Anonymousreply 585May 29, 2018 4:24 PM

R584 In fact, that’s what I wanted to point out too. Let’s agree to disagree and we’re fine as before.

by Anonymousreply 586May 29, 2018 4:25 PM

Just wanted to add that y'all are reading way too much into captions, likes, followings. It's unhealthy. He's 22. Almot everyone is a douchebag/fuckboy/screw up at 22. Some don't live under the limelight. He's friends with Armie and Abel (The Weeknd), and Stephane Bak, and Will, and Giullan and all his LaGuardia friends. One does not have to see their bffs, like every single tweet/post etc. Armie basically only likes his wife's posts, and sometimes, he doesn't like them all. By y'alls standards, they're probably getting divorced.

I originally came here to post this hilarious article. (I LOLed at it. They need some glasses)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587May 29, 2018 6:27 PM

r587 Her son looks more like Freddie Highmore

by Anonymousreply 588May 29, 2018 6:30 PM

R587 thank you for being the voice reason. But, as many others pointed out, there are some insistent posters with their theories and al, if they cooled it down, it would be great.

by Anonymousreply 589May 29, 2018 6:30 PM

R588 lol he does. Tim is prettier.

by Anonymousreply 590May 29, 2018 6:49 PM

Yeah for what it's worth (which is zero) I don't understand why everyone is so adverse to a middle ground in these discussions. I doubt he's hooking up to the point where it's a full-blown lifestyle pursuit (I agree there would be more rumors) but that doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy casual sex when the opportunity arises. All sorts of totally healthy people of all ages do, without being fuckbois or whatever the female equivalent is. And same with the whole friendship with TW. Clearly they are actually friends, clearly he is just one of many friends, clearly hanging with him and being on the party scene is just one aspect of what seems to be a pretty varied life. 3 weekends in a couple of months is REALLY not that excessive, even if he is doing blow and fucking models at those times.

by Anonymousreply 591May 29, 2018 6:58 PM

If there's no rumours then he doesn't hook up that much, that's just a fact. I believe he has casual sex rather regularly but he's not sex-obsessed. I could see him having a few sex friends he fucks once in a while, which would also explain the lack of gossip. As for hanging out with TW it doesn't mean anything, I've known people who hang out with fuckboys without having too much sex themselves. He can just keep partying when TW leaves with girls, it's fine. Friends don't need to have exactly the same interests.

by Anonymousreply 592May 29, 2018 7:33 PM

All I have to say on this is give it atime...there's no way details on his hook ups won't get out. These things always do.

by Anonymousreply 593May 29, 2018 7:35 PM

Maybe he fucks someone regularly and both of them are very private people what's why there are no rumors and he's alright.

by Anonymousreply 594May 29, 2018 7:38 PM

*that's why

by Anonymousreply 595May 29, 2018 7:38 PM

Can someone make another thread and post the lonk here so I don't have to look for it everywhere? Thanks

by Anonymousreply 596May 29, 2018 7:40 PM

-R594 that would make sense if he didn't travel so much. He's been in London almost a month so you know he's getting it from somewhere movie locations are notorious hook up places… remember all the stories about the hook ups during the filming of Alexander. He's been in preproduction all this time so not even around much production or cast members.

by Anonymousreply 597May 30, 2018 12:23 AM

Is anyone opening a new thread? "Timothée Chalamet: prolapsed anus?" is the only one related to him that's still open (lol). Probably not a great idea to use that one.

by Anonymousreply 598May 30, 2018 12:29 AM

Here’s the next thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599May 30, 2018 3:13 AM

Let’s close this thread.

by Anonymousreply 600May 30, 2018 3:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!