Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Waiting for Dakota, or, alternatively, Mrs. Hammer eats New Orleans

She knows she’s a winner, she couldn’t be thinner!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600May 11, 2018 7:37 AM

Previous thread -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2018 12:01 AM

I can't believe we reached 600 comments on the previous thread in a little over a week. Elizabeth would be proud.

by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2018 12:04 AM

From the poster in the previous page:

[quote]Be honest. Do you guys really think the guy in [R588] is hot? I mean yes he looked amazing as Oliver but seriously his candid photos are so blah.

He's obviously not your type, but that makes you the minority. Frankly, I thought he was too thin in CMBYN. I love his regular looks. IMO, he's sexier in candid pictures.

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2018 12:38 AM

R2 Half of the previous thread was a series of temper tantrums about who was allowed to post what where. Hopefully that’s done and the shitposting will slow down on this one.

[quote]The crazy bitch is going back to LA for a few days

She has to be getting bored to tears in NOLA by now. I mean, how many times can you take the baby to the playground, pop cheese in your face and crash your husband’s set?

by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2018 12:53 AM

Completely agreed R3.

by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2018 1:01 AM

She takes her baking icons very seriously.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2018 1:19 AM

R6 LOL!

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2018 1:47 AM

Which of you bitches were previously “Fangurl #1, Fangurl #2, Fangurl #3, and that ho, Fangurl #4?”

Cause you know Muriel is gonna red tag your asses eventually.

by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2018 3:42 AM

[quote]Be honest. Do you guys really think the guy in [[R588]] is hot? I mean yes he looked amazing as Oliver but seriously his candid photos are so blah.

Well, he's certainly looked better than in that photo, and he REALLY needs to do something about his hair, which is doing him no favors these days, but I think Armie is, generally speaking, hot. There's no telling how many more years of it there will be, since DILF-hood has descended upon him like crazy in just the past two years or so - and he's only 31. We'll enjoy him while we can.

by Anonymousreply 9May 2, 2018 5:47 AM

In the social network days,his skin was like butter,so he really looked like a Ken doll.Now he looks more ruggedly handsome.

by Anonymousreply 10May 2, 2018 6:15 AM

I like him with a beard. He’s even hotter with it.

by Anonymousreply 11May 2, 2018 6:22 AM

So I guess still no Dakota on set hehe

by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2018 1:42 PM

I can't believe she took the kids back to California

Who wants to bet she yanks them back to NO once more before production ends?

by Anonymousreply 13May 2, 2018 4:42 PM

So she's in LA right now? I guess she will stay there for the weekend?

by Anonymousreply 14May 2, 2018 4:44 PM

I think Mrs. H has realized that NOLA is No LA.

by Anonymousreply 15May 2, 2018 5:25 PM

But is it so boring in NO? I mean, I’ve visited before and it’s not like that.

by Anonymousreply 16May 2, 2018 5:28 PM

R16 NOLA is a blast for adults, but there’s only so much you can do with two little kids. It would be different if they lived there and had a lot of friends to hang out with and so forth.

This back-and-forth thing is increasingly weird. Nick or someone is presumably holding down the fort in LA. Why keep dragging the kids across the country?

by Anonymousreply 17May 2, 2018 5:42 PM

Comment above somehow got deleted before it posted. Sorry. R16, NOLA is great for adults but there’s only so much you can do with two little kids. It would be different if they lived there and had their routine and a bunch of friends to hang out with.

This back-and-forth thing is increasingly weird. Nick or someone is presumably holding down the fort in LA. Why keep dragging the kids across the country?

Maybe we’ve got this all wrong and Armie really is the one who insisted on having her there.

by Anonymousreply 18May 2, 2018 5:46 PM

If only Timmy would show up in Nola for a visit

by Anonymousreply 19May 2, 2018 5:48 PM

R19 haha, we’d more happy. I like them together, nice friendship there and all that jazz, but the wife’s antics make me laugh more lmao

by Anonymousreply 20May 2, 2018 6:03 PM

Can you people see what he "likes"?. Neither his "likes" nor his "comments" pop up on my list , I only realize he has liked something if I´m checking that person IG , otherwise nothing. And I don´t have that problem with other people. And I can´t stan this man properly this way!

by Anonymousreply 21May 2, 2018 6:13 PM

Our little stringbean is now at the gym because she wants to counteract all the damage New Orleans has done to her body!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 2, 2018 6:22 PM

What does she even need gym for? She’s thin, she needs to put on some weight not lose it...

by Anonymousreply 23May 2, 2018 6:25 PM

R23 She needs the gym (or personal trainer rather) simply to show that she goes to one.

by Anonymousreply 24May 2, 2018 6:29 PM

She's also dragging the poor dog coast to coast. Prefect family image intact.

by Anonymousreply 25May 2, 2018 10:48 PM

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do we think Armie secretly enjoyed this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 2, 2018 11:02 PM

Busy Lizzie must keep flitting between NOLA and LA to maintain the illusion she is a successful, in demand and popular business mommy.

by Anonymousreply 27May 3, 2018 1:25 AM

It appears she went to LA to attend a book party for that book she’s featured it, Rich White Bitches & Crotchfruit.

by Anonymousreply 28May 3, 2018 1:29 AM

I can’t believe anyone sees this as aspirational.

At least the kids will always have this photo to pinpoint to when their therapist asks them why they chose to become genderqueers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 3, 2018 1:32 AM

Bitch steals all her looks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 3, 2018 1:44 AM

Yetta probably weighed more in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 31May 3, 2018 2:40 AM

Gurl just loves clowning around with the fam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32May 3, 2018 3:25 AM

She's the only one in that pic that actually looks happy. The babies look tired/bored, and there's no enthusiasm in Armie's eyes.

by Anonymousreply 33May 3, 2018 3:35 AM

Those poor kids. She totes them around like cute little accessories. Do they ever just get to chill the fuck out and watch cartoons or something?

by Anonymousreply 34May 3, 2018 4:16 AM

Does Harper sleep with a bow in her hair and is Liz's mouth always open. This woman is trying hard to sell an image.

by Anonymousreply 35May 3, 2018 5:48 AM

I think even her true personality is better than this sugary image at this point. So I guess Dakota will just show up on set the last 3 days of shooting haha. Do we know if he was top billed in the play?

by Anonymousreply 36May 3, 2018 5:59 AM

R36 what play?

by Anonymousreply 37May 3, 2018 6:08 AM

[quote]Do they ever just get to chill the fuck out and watch cartoons or something?

The few times I've seen Harper look like an ordinary kid have been in pics with just her and Armie. I suspect that when Liz is around, which is most of the time, everything about the kids' day is staged and styled and organized to the nth degree, so as to be fit for sharing on IG. Even their Christmas morning pics looked like a photo shoot instead of family photographs, with the matching pajamas, multiple outfit changes and perfect hair and makeup. As R34 said, these children function as accessories as much as a son and daughter to Liz. I totally expect that she will get both kids into acting within a few years, so as to maximize their contribution to her brand.

On another note - I just finished the book upon which this movie of Armie's is based. It will be interesting to see how much of the book gets used for the film - for one, it's pretty short, and it ends right as things get interesting, which I don't think will work for a movie. Assuming Dakota is playing the girlfriend and Zazie the friend Armie's character wants, both are pretty unremarkable characters in the book - typical love interest roles. So unless they get beefed up for the movie (which rarely happens with female roles), I think it's safe to say a big reason for Dakota taking this part was to work with Armie and with the director. But if her character is pretty much in line with the girlfriend in the book, no wonder her shooting schedule is so light - there's just not much to it.

by Anonymousreply 38May 3, 2018 6:12 AM

Mrs H reminds my of Kathie Lee Gifford.

by Anonymousreply 39May 3, 2018 6:57 AM

KLG is Armie’s mother’s close friend.

by Anonymousreply 40May 3, 2018 8:41 AM

R37 the play he needs to do this summer...keep up with the updates lol

by Anonymousreply 41May 3, 2018 8:50 AM

R38 Thanks for sharing! Interesting...well, the director could be a plus factor, he's been getting noted.

by Anonymousreply 42May 3, 2018 8:51 AM

Our little praying mantis wants everyone to know she just ate a big plate of French fries.

Godspeed, Hotel Bel Air ladies room.

by Anonymousreply 43May 3, 2018 8:53 AM

Billing is alphabetical

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44May 3, 2018 8:56 AM

R33 she doesn't look happy, just open-mouthed.

by Anonymousreply 45May 3, 2018 10:19 AM

There’s something really uncomfortable about this book. The kids tend to be half-naked or naked in all the shots while the mother is clothed.

I think Freud would identify this as an instance of phallic motherhood in which the child is a surrogate penis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46May 3, 2018 11:28 AM

Fuck that book. I want to read the one Liz has in development: The Emasculation of Armand - How To Hammer Your Husband Into Place.

by Anonymousreply 47May 3, 2018 11:40 AM

With a foreword by Kris Jenner.

by Anonymousreply 48May 3, 2018 11:43 AM

That's why she was getting friendly with Kim that time, trying to get in with Pimp Momma K.

by Anonymousreply 49May 3, 2018 11:45 AM

Oh God they are the same

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50May 3, 2018 11:52 AM

She clearly looks to the Jenner's too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51May 3, 2018 12:13 PM

[quote]I totally expect that she will get both kids into acting within a few years, so as to maximize their contribution to her brand.

Oh, totally. Here’s the thing, though: she is never going to be a brand on her own, because for all her desperate efforts, there is nothing genuine, interesting or relatable to grab onto. She’s staged herself right out of having any discernible identity or anything to say. Even her Insta captions recycle the same stock phrases (“same, same,” “you pretty,” “couldn’t love you more”) ad nauseum.

by Anonymousreply 52May 3, 2018 2:11 PM

R44 but Armie's picture is to the left and the only one on that side. That's significant. We read from left to right, so it makes him stand out more.

by Anonymousreply 53May 3, 2018 2:15 PM

R52 I can't believe she can't find anything interesting/appealing to grab onto...even Louise Roe is doing better than her.

by Anonymousreply 54May 3, 2018 2:39 PM

Like many rich white women in Los Angeles (Kris Jenner and the Real Housewives being the apotheosis) Mrs Hammer feels she is entitled to attention despite not being able/willing to actually create anything.

by Anonymousreply 55May 3, 2018 3:46 PM

R55, Alec Baldwin’s wife and Jessica Seinfeld come to mind, too. It’s not the 1950s anymore; you can have your own career on your own steam now.

I used to think you guys were over the top with the hatred of her, but I get it now.

by Anonymousreply 56May 3, 2018 3:58 PM

R56 Personally, I don't hate her, but I find her annoying and so OTT god!

by Anonymousreply 57May 3, 2018 6:07 PM

Our little erector set went to a meeting of the Beverly Hills Binge and Purge Club.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58May 3, 2018 7:12 PM

She looks tragic. Did she come dressed as a sofa?

by Anonymousreply 59May 3, 2018 7:17 PM

She looked less harsh, but she still has that eye problem..

by Anonymousreply 60May 3, 2018 7:17 PM

What eye problem?

by Anonymousreply 61May 3, 2018 7:18 PM

Caterers must love these parties, think of the trays of untouched food they can bring home.

by Anonymousreply 62May 3, 2018 7:20 PM

R61 wonky lazy eye...it just looks like that to me, but I might be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 63May 3, 2018 7:23 PM

[QUOTE]Caterers must love these parties, think of the trays of untouched food they can bring home.

Nah, you just know that the kind of cunts who have these kind of parties deliberately throw everything away just to screw over the "little people".

by Anonymousreply 64May 3, 2018 8:04 PM

R64 your opinion is more telling about you, than anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 65May 3, 2018 8:09 PM

We're focused at the wife atm but lets be reminded briefly how hot Armie can look

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66May 3, 2018 9:28 PM

Does he have Marfans?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67May 3, 2018 9:31 PM

Those long legs....,, Funny, while the kid is looking like crap these days, Armie is looking hotter than ever. What a man!.

by Anonymousreply 68May 3, 2018 9:53 PM

Ugh, he's so hot. I almost hate him for it.

by Anonymousreply 69May 3, 2018 10:03 PM

This bitch’s photography is kind of disturbingly sexual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70May 4, 2018 12:43 AM

If nothing else, Liz has good breeding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71May 4, 2018 4:26 AM

Would Elizabeth attend the Met Ball if Armie is working. I say she would attend alone since she fancies herself as such a fashion icon

by Anonymousreply 72May 4, 2018 4:33 AM

Would they be invited? She'd love to go and be the belle of the ball. You know what's funny, for all her boasting of being an actress and an entrepreneur, googling her yields a truckload of images of her WITH Armie. She is literally nobody with out. No one would know who the hell she was if she attended without him.

I wish Dakota would hurry along to set and start the seduction.

by Anonymousreply 73May 4, 2018 4:36 AM

Well, he’ll still be on set working so slim chances.

by Anonymousreply 74May 4, 2018 5:52 AM

[quote]Here’s the thing, though: she is never going to be a brand on her own, because for all her desperate efforts, there is nothing genuine, interesting or relatable to grab onto. She’s staged herself right out of having any discernible identity or anything to say.

Well said, and I agree. There's some essential charisma or 'hook' missing; being Armie's wife is not enough, nor is being the owner of a pair of Texas bakeries. And the thing is, she does have some media contacts (Today Show/Kathie Lee, Cooking Channel, etc) and has networked enough that if someone of note had seen her and thought she was worthy of her own show or making a star out of, it would have happened already.

[quote]I used to think you guys were over the top with the hatred of her, but I get it now.

Speaking only for myself - I rag on her, but I don't hate. She's vapid and thirsty, but neither of those is a crime. Mostly I am just sort of bemused by her antics, and sometimes annoyed. But hate is far too strong a word for any of it.

[quote]This bitch’s photography is kind of disturbingly sexual.

You know, now that you mention it - there is something creepy about a LOT of those photos.

by Anonymousreply 75May 4, 2018 6:53 AM

Maybe she could make herself know in the fashion industry...she was a former model,no?

by Anonymousreply 76May 4, 2018 7:28 AM

*known^

by Anonymousreply 77May 4, 2018 7:37 AM

It reminds me of Bougereau who did all these kitschy paintings of anatomical correct eroticised children.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78May 4, 2018 9:16 AM

Well that explains it. Here’s the photo of the bitch with the caption “Forever my baby.”

The child is not an autonomous being by rather an extension of the mother, her penis. The phallic mother masturbating.

I think the cocker spaniel hair a lot of these women have has something Freudian about it. It’s perhaps not a coincidence that Caitlyn wears her hair like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79May 4, 2018 9:33 AM

Also, the skyscraper heels.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80May 4, 2018 9:34 AM

Can someone explain what the Claiborne Swanson Frank person has to do with all this? Is she friends with Elizabeth? All these long-haired basic lifestyle women look alike.

by Anonymousreply 81May 4, 2018 9:41 AM

She's the photographer. I don't know if she and Liz were friends prior to this book, but according to this piece about it in Vogue, among the women featured in the book are 'first ladies, fashion tycoons, and multi-hyphenate moms'. Basically a bunch of rich bitch married-well types, and those who wish they were.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82May 4, 2018 9:53 AM

Are they all white and medium-brown to blonde-haired?

Some of the images are verging on body horror shit, just look at R79

by Anonymousreply 83May 4, 2018 10:32 AM

R83 aren't all old money people various shades of blonde? I remember THE NANNY did a hilarious episode about that, when she attended a country club and felt out of place being the only brunette! LOL

by Anonymousreply 84May 4, 2018 10:53 AM

This hate is nothing compared to our ragging

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85May 4, 2018 12:36 PM

Can we not give voice to that bullshit in here? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 86May 4, 2018 12:51 PM

Man, that’s some delusional stuff going on in there. Are they really serious? Lmao

by Anonymousreply 87May 4, 2018 12:51 PM

I was lurking on insta and I saw that Armie's bff Ashton just started following a brand new account called mornaspeach. This account's avi is Elio/Oliver fan art. Given the name and avi, it seems like it would be a CMBYN fan account. But it's private and has 2 followers (one of them being Ashton) and 4 following. The only other person besides Ashton that I could figure out they follow is Nick. I'm just kinda puzzled because why would Ashton follow a brand new, private account like that? I don't really have any theories, just thought it was strange.

by Anonymousreply 88May 4, 2018 12:54 PM

R85, WOW.

There are some desperately sad lives in Tumblr CMBYN world.

by Anonymousreply 89May 4, 2018 12:57 PM

R88 I've requested to follow the account. Will see if they accept.

by Anonymousreply 90May 4, 2018 12:59 PM

R88 what is that account’s content? Maybe it’s some elio/oliver nsfw content lol

by Anonymousreply 91May 4, 2018 1:00 PM

R91, Since it's private, you can't see their posts. You can only see that they've posted 7 times.

by Anonymousreply 92May 4, 2018 1:05 PM

R92 well, I was curious about those posts...maybe the user who requested to be allowed to see their posts will be accepted and can report back lol

by Anonymousreply 93May 4, 2018 1:09 PM

She looks like Caitlyn here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94May 4, 2018 1:10 PM

Maybe the name and avi are a ruse.

by Anonymousreply 95May 4, 2018 1:16 PM

Well I sent a follow req & it accepted me.it's a standard cmbyn fan page.Some fanarts,cmbyn stills,some Armie & Timothee pics.Why the hell Ashton & Nick follows it?

by Anonymousreply 96May 4, 2018 1:19 PM

Only Ashton follows it.

I feel like he must have just pressed 'follow back' by accident.

by Anonymousreply 97May 4, 2018 1:20 PM

Sorry Nick doesn't follow it ^

by Anonymousreply 98May 4, 2018 1:21 PM

Incidentally, has anyone heard Nick speak? I wonder what he sounds like?

by Anonymousreply 99May 4, 2018 1:24 PM

A bit here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100May 4, 2018 1:28 PM

Nick is eyeball-searingly hot.

On another note, am I the only one who wonders what kind of sex life the Hammers have? Not that I want to picture them in the sack, mind you, but this is a woman who says she only sleeps 4 hours a night because she’s checking her email at 3 and 4 in the morning. Plus her Instagram addiction, busy Botox schedule, having her hair and makeup done, constant random parties, and pawning the kids off on the nanny—oops, I mean being supermom. Where does her horndog husband fit into all that?

by Anonymousreply 101May 4, 2018 1:42 PM

R100 Thanks! He's a cutie. He seems soft-spoken and shy, which I find attractive.

R101 I just learned a new term this week -- nomophobia, which is irrational fear of being unable to use one's cell phone. Perhaps Mrs. H 'suffers' from that.

by Anonymousreply 102May 4, 2018 1:47 PM

Lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103May 4, 2018 1:57 PM

R101 It's hard for me to imagine Mrs. Hammer in any kind of sexual scenario at all. She strikes me as someone who wouldn't even enjoy sex, even with a hot husband like Armie. She'd probably be waiting when it'll all be over and she can post on instagram again.

by Anonymousreply 104May 4, 2018 2:09 PM

I imagine their intercourse being something like the photo at R79.

by Anonymousreply 105May 4, 2018 2:11 PM

R105 LOL

by Anonymousreply 106May 4, 2018 2:13 PM

But there´s a different between Ashton and Nick. Nick follows Tim´s people ( his agent, his sister, his friend Nick and some of his NY friends) but Ashton doesn´t. Either Ashton attended less cmbyn events than Nick and didn´t have the chance to meet them or Nick is a bigger fan... or he became legit friends with Nick but not with Ashton . I´d like to know if he still keeps in touch with Nick and Elizabeth.... I know he likes their IGs from time to time but I wonder if he speaks on the phone with them as he does with Armie or that´s all.

by Anonymousreply 107May 4, 2018 2:13 PM

* difference

by Anonymousreply 108May 4, 2018 2:14 PM

Well Ashton has kids so it doesn't surprise me that he had less time to go waltzing around on the CMBYN promo tour or that he's perhaps less interested in making friends with 22 year olds.

I have to imagine Elizabeth and Timmy keep in touch although I'm sure some people here will deny that. They were always very affectionate with each other, physically and verbally. Nick I'm not sure because I never quite grasped the extent of their friendship in the first place. He did like the CMBYN account's photo congratulating him on his MTV nomination yesterday though lol.

by Anonymousreply 109May 4, 2018 2:22 PM

[quote]She'd probably be waiting when it'll all be over and she can post on instagram again.

...And tag her lingerie, the shop where she bought the sex toys and the brand of Armie’s favorite postcoital cigarette.

by Anonymousreply 110May 4, 2018 2:26 PM

Am I a bad person if I hope we get some friendship tension with Armie/Timmy and the Oscars next year?

by Anonymousreply 111May 4, 2018 2:28 PM

BEST ORGASM EVER 💦 THANKS @KYJELLY 📸 BY @NIKIWONDER

by Anonymousreply 112May 4, 2018 2:30 PM

R112 I just snorted coffee out my nose.

by Anonymousreply 113May 4, 2018 2:32 PM

R111 yes, you are lol tbh, I don't think Armie has good chances to get in the supporting category ( even though I'd like for him to get a nod) so....

by Anonymousreply 114May 4, 2018 2:33 PM

R114 Oh well. It's just obvious Armie wants it so badly and another full on campaign followed by him getting his hopes up and being beaten by Timmy would just be super entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 115May 4, 2018 2:37 PM

The Oscars are like a zillion years away, people.

Dakota’s makeup artist posted a shot of the products she’s using on the set. Can the lady herself be far behind? Popping the popcorn.

by Anonymousreply 116May 4, 2018 2:39 PM

The Oscars are a 6 month process, the campaigns will be starting soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 117May 4, 2018 2:41 PM

R115 The thing is this: the release date of OTBOS is promising, but the only nominee I can see from this movie is Felicity...the supporting category is wide, anyone can get in, but some of them have more pull like Grant, Stephen James, Rockwell ( back to back nomination?), Adam Driver,and for the final spot we might have Timmy, if everything goes well because it's not set in stone so...

by Anonymousreply 118May 4, 2018 2:44 PM

R118 It depends how good the film is and/or how much the Academy like it. Coattail nominations are very much a thing (ask Woody Harrelson) and Armie was considered a snub by some last year so he will have that going for him. Either way he will at least likely be in the conversation therefore getting his hopes up again. Christmas cards for the HFPA are coming..

by Anonymousreply 119May 4, 2018 2:47 PM

R119 yeah, him being snubbed could a play a part in that, but won't be too sure of that...It seems that this year the breakout star is the young actor Stephen James ( so I think he's up there for good), not so sure about Rockwell ( maybe there will be another actor from Backseat), Driver seems lik someone who will get nominated very soon so there's only the 5th spot left either Timmy or the others...Maybe Armie will get nominated for some other awards, not necessarily the Oscar. Just my 2 cents.

by Anonymousreply 120May 4, 2018 2:56 PM

There's 5 spots left. None of these films have been officially reviewed by critics and only two have been test screened.

But my point wasn't even that Armie will get nominated, my point was he's going to be in the conversation again (as he has already acknowledged in an interview a few weeks ago) and he will be getting his hopes up again as he always does. And perhaps another mini tantrum will arrive and perhaps this time if Timmy gets nominated instead it will cause some entertaining tension there.

That's all.

by Anonymousreply 121May 4, 2018 3:00 PM

Armie looks so adorable when he's sad and/or pouty. Something about comforting a big, strapping man like that.

by Anonymousreply 122May 4, 2018 3:09 PM

R121 Ah, ok, I didn't read your post that way the first time so my bad. Yeah, well, if he learns to shut up a bit maybe this time it'll be better haha

by Anonymousreply 123May 4, 2018 3:09 PM

Armie will jump off a cliff if he sees this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124May 4, 2018 3:10 PM

R124, Ew, no. Chris is such a butterface, imo. Armie has it all, if you ask me.

by Anonymousreply 125May 4, 2018 3:30 PM

R124 she's just being a contrarian to get Armie's attention:

[quote]please god let armie see this so he can fight me on the internet like he does anyone who speaks ill of him PLEASE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126May 4, 2018 3:32 PM

Chris Hemsworth has simian features that turn me off, his body notwithstanding. His brother Liam looks similar to Armie and thus is my preference between the brothers.

by Anonymousreply 127May 4, 2018 3:33 PM

She looka like a man

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128May 4, 2018 8:25 PM

R128 That is a really unflattering picture and really emphasizes all the work she's had done. She looks like a wax figurine. Also, those eyebrows do her no favors. She needs to opt for softer eyebrows since everything else about her is already so harsh.

by Anonymousreply 129May 4, 2018 8:51 PM

Oof looking like a full on daddy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130May 4, 2018 9:04 PM

He looks old as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 131May 4, 2018 9:24 PM

Damn, he's hot. He's gotten so much sexier now that he's out of his Disney prince-looking phase.

by Anonymousreply 132May 4, 2018 9:26 PM

Lies, R131. He looks delicious.

by Anonymousreply 133May 4, 2018 9:26 PM

Delicious for a 50 year old sure.

by Anonymousreply 134May 4, 2018 9:33 PM

This casting is brilliant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135May 4, 2018 9:35 PM

imo he would benefit from looking older.There are great roles plus ppl will take him seriously.Even in Cmbyn ppl got distracted by his beauty.It's like beautiful actresses:until they put on makeup to make themselves ugly,no one takes them seriously.

by Anonymousreply 136May 4, 2018 9:43 PM

Yeah because being a heartthrob is working out so badly for Chalamet.

by Anonymousreply 137May 4, 2018 9:44 PM

Good lord, he looks amazing in that still. He's drop dead gorgeous. I feel sorry for anyone who cannot appreciate that kind of beauty.

by Anonymousreply 138May 4, 2018 10:00 PM

The casting of Felicity is so bad it’s pitiful. They couldn’t find one Jewess in all of Hollywood?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139May 4, 2018 10:12 PM

Cocker Spaniel Convention

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140May 4, 2018 10:16 PM

Here's to the ladies who lunch...

by Anonymousreply 141May 4, 2018 10:17 PM

R140 is that your way of calling them bitches?

by Anonymousreply 142May 4, 2018 10:33 PM

Damn, that woman on the left looks like Ma Ingalls.

I can’t believe we haven’t seen the mama-bear and her two cubs hightailing it back to NOLA yet. Maybe it’s someone else’s weekend to watch Armie.

by Anonymousreply 143May 4, 2018 10:33 PM

I would die of shock if she isn't there for Dakota's arrival.

by Anonymousreply 144May 4, 2018 10:50 PM

This film wraps in two weeks. Dakota isn't going to change anything at this point.

by Anonymousreply 145May 4, 2018 10:51 PM

R144 I have faith!

by Anonymousreply 146May 4, 2018 11:01 PM

It's so true, R140. Just as cookie cutter as can be. And all the 'queen!' idiots in the comments...sad.

by Anonymousreply 147May 4, 2018 11:15 PM

Everything about her screams desperation. Desperate to look young, desperate to seem important, desperate not to lose her husband, desperate to be liked, and the list goes on. It's so off-putting.

by Anonymousreply 148May 4, 2018 11:21 PM

R148 She seems to get less and less comfortable in her own skin as Armie gets more and more comfortable in his. It’s a fascinating dynamic to watch, in the trainwreck sense.

by Anonymousreply 149May 4, 2018 11:33 PM

R149 Yeah, that's an interesting observation. For all her thirst for fame and playing at the supportive, doting wife, I think she prefers him less confident, less successful, less sure of himself - just as a means of control and to hold onto the belief that he really needs her. I don't think she'd be thrilled if he became a huge star, even if it meant more fame for her by default.

by Anonymousreply 150May 4, 2018 11:46 PM

Bingo, R150.

by Anonymousreply 151May 4, 2018 11:49 PM

Spot on r149 and r150.

by Anonymousreply 152May 4, 2018 11:55 PM

What's new with DL fave Mrs Hammer. Obviously she's way more interesting than him. Let's discuss more about her. Her fashion choices, food choices, her hair, how she dresses her kids, what she expects out of her her husband's career. fascinating stuff

by Anonymousreply 153May 5, 2018 1:16 AM

Truly, I'm surprised people find her riveting enough to talk about this much. I mean it says the most about Armie that no one can keep the conversation on him for more than 5 posts before someone diverts it back to Elizabeth.

by Anonymousreply 154May 5, 2018 1:23 AM

Why is it so surprising? He's working and he keeps a lower profile than she does, because her social media profile is HER work, not his.

by Anonymousreply 155May 5, 2018 1:51 AM

Oh look, it’s an outtake from the mother & child shoots.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156May 5, 2018 1:55 AM

W&W r156!

by Anonymousreply 157May 5, 2018 2:02 AM

R195 It's nothing to do with his low profile, was the same way in the midst of CMBYN promo. She does the same stuff day in day out prompting the same comments day in day out.

Just surprised people find it interesting enough to talk about still.

by Anonymousreply 158May 5, 2018 2:03 AM

R156 now owns the thread.

And R153, it's been explained a hundred times: Mrs. H is the conduit through which we come to know a lot of what Armie & co. are up to. He is much lower key online than she. They present themselves as a unit most of the time, so ignoring her isn't really an option. If you have something about him you'd like to discuss, throw it out there. Otherwise, no one is making you read the thread.

by Anonymousreply 159May 5, 2018 2:33 AM

R156 LMAO

by Anonymousreply 160May 5, 2018 2:49 AM

I can’t see R153 and I’m going to guess it’s the same idiot I blocked way back in the other thread. Just put this person on ignore, it’s better that way.

by Anonymousreply 161May 5, 2018 2:53 AM

So is Armie gay and the wife is a big old beard?

What's the purpose of this thread?

by Anonymousreply 162May 5, 2018 2:59 AM

My two cents: that Armie is not gay, but he basically married his mother. I dislike Elizabeth because she is the personification of desperate thirst, who thinks she is the seconf coming of GOOP. But really, I just enjoy indulging in pointless bitchery.

by Anonymousreply 163May 5, 2018 4:09 AM

Second^

by Anonymousreply 164May 5, 2018 4:11 AM

Our little beanstalk dragged the props to LA for a book launch

I’m guessing it’s back to NOLA now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165May 5, 2018 6:09 AM

Those earrings are fugly.

by Anonymousreply 166May 5, 2018 6:12 AM

“And what font would you like the baby’s initials written in?”

“Haunted Mansion.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167May 5, 2018 6:21 AM

R156 wow she's super manly and unfriendly-looking there! Awful pic.

by Anonymousreply 168May 5, 2018 6:30 AM

[quote] I dislike Elizabeth because she is the personification of desperate thirst, who thinks she is the seconf coming of GOOP. But really, I just enjoy indulging in pointless bitchery.

And that is how is should be. This is DL.

Liz is really working the literary angle these past few days - first the photography book, now the children's book. She is definitely networking in hopes of landing a deal for herself.

by Anonymousreply 169May 5, 2018 7:40 AM

R169 So she’s set on writing a book? Who’s gonna buy it?

by Anonymousreply 170May 5, 2018 8:27 AM

The fangirls. Whatever fame she must be enjoying these days is thanks to CMBYN. Before that she didn´t seem to care too much about her IG and she didn´t try to come across as an It girl. It has given her a career of sort ( which is funny since she wasn´t in the movie LOL) But let´s see how much longer she can keep the fangirls invested in her now.

by Anonymousreply 171May 5, 2018 8:46 AM

Another still from the movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172May 5, 2018 8:50 AM

R171 ok, but she can’t ride the CMBYN train forever...the sequel ( if it’s make) is years apart so till then..what? She needs to find something else.

by Anonymousreply 173May 5, 2018 8:52 AM

She's probably already writing/dictating her tell-all divorce testimonial, she knows it'll end up happening.

by Anonymousreply 174May 5, 2018 9:07 AM

Our little shrunken head is now trotting off to Dallas to host a bird bakery event sponsored by goop!

As if Gwyneth would actually put one of those sugary treats in her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 175May 5, 2018 9:37 AM

It’s teatime at the “Thunderbirds”set.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176May 5, 2018 9:47 AM

Does her daughter ever not have a bow in her hair? Such a creepy Stepford family. What will happen when the kids get a little older, not so cute anymore, and she can't use them as props to feed her narcism (a la Angelina Jolie)?

That Mother and Child book is way creepy too. It should be called "Gold Diggers of LA and Their Meal Tickets". No 'real' mothers lounge around in billowy caftans with their naked children. All the women look the same--waif thin with long, stringy blond hair. The author clearly hand picked them to reflect her own perceived image. It's all so laughably phony and pretentious.

by Anonymousreply 177May 5, 2018 9:51 AM

The Caitlyn tranny vibe is strong @ R176.

by Anonymousreply 178May 5, 2018 10:55 AM

Her left eye has been looking especially wonky lately.

by Anonymousreply 179May 5, 2018 11:05 AM

[quote]What will happen when the kids get a little older, not so cute anymore, and she can't use them as props to feed her narcism

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180May 5, 2018 11:06 AM

Our little Vesuvius landed in Dallas and went straight to the Bluebell outlet at DFW. You know what that means!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181May 5, 2018 12:33 PM

[quote]Our little beanstalk dragged the props to LA for a book launch

I love how the baby always has this “bitch, please” look on his face, like he’s on to her. I want him to grow up to be the black sheep.

by Anonymousreply 182May 5, 2018 2:19 PM

Not to sound liking a raving shipper fan girl but... is there significance in armie’s choice of reading? Cheever?

by Anonymousreply 183May 5, 2018 2:33 PM

R183 He was on set, the book is likely featured in the film.

by Anonymousreply 184May 5, 2018 2:37 PM

If you believe that Armie actually bought a John Cheever book and brought it to the set to read instead of just picking up a prop that was laying around, I’ve got some bakery stock to sell you.

by Anonymousreply 185May 5, 2018 2:41 PM

I know that some fans read too much into what he’s doing/ reading etc. My guess is that it might be related to the movie or something like that...can’t see him choosing it on his own.

by Anonymousreply 186May 5, 2018 2:48 PM

Even if he had, the idea that a straight man can't choose to read a book like that without being into men himself is bigoted and silly. Same with people making insinuations about Timmy going to see the play about gay men.

But yes it's likely part of the film, I'm not sure Armie has the capacity to fully appreciate Cheever.

by Anonymousreply 187May 5, 2018 2:50 PM

R187 erm, personally I didn’t put it like...I just said that because ( for me) Armie doesn’t seem the type to be in that kind of genre, but I might be complete wrong. Also, no one “accused” him of being gay ( same goes for Timmy and the play) so...

by Anonymousreply 188May 5, 2018 2:55 PM

R188 If you think no one accused them of being gay for these things then you've been lucky to stay away from the wrong side of the internet because unfortunately that exact thing has happened.

by Anonymousreply 189May 5, 2018 2:56 PM

Well, then I’m glad. I guess the gay rumours could come from tumblr then...Where did you read those?

by Anonymousreply 190May 5, 2018 2:59 PM

I see it on Instagram and Tumblr when just going through their tags for news/photos. I'm not linking to it because it doesn't deserve to get views and attention.

by Anonymousreply 191May 5, 2018 3:00 PM

Refer to r85 to see how delusional these Charmie shippers are...

by Anonymousreply 192May 5, 2018 3:03 PM

Ah, ok, didn’t want a link in the first place either lol. Well, tumblr because as the link posted above there are some delusional fangirls who read too much into it and make up all kinds of stories/fantasies etc., the same can be said about IG some posters are out of their minds too...but, if you talk with some more down to earth people nobody would think like that

by Anonymousreply 193May 5, 2018 3:04 PM

Those are some specific places you can see that, but it’s not the vast majority of people.

by Anonymousreply 194May 5, 2018 3:05 PM

Yeah well unfortunately a minority like to try and ruin things for everyone else. Absolutely no difference in the way Armie and Timmy acted around each other as there was Greta Gerwig and Saoirse Ronan but all the latter pair got was jokes while Armie and Timmy get seriously speculation and people dedicating their daily lives to the idea that they're in love.

Anyway..

by Anonymousreply 195May 5, 2018 3:07 PM

Armie was hotter paired with Cavill and the latter is gay too haha Also, I’m perplexed that they still go at it when Armie is displaying so much affection for his wife ( not that this is anything new for the fans who have been following him since the very beginning)

by Anonymousreply 196May 5, 2018 3:18 PM

Cavill is gay??

by Anonymousreply 197May 5, 2018 3:20 PM

Henry Cavill is Datalounge gay.

by Anonymousreply 198May 5, 2018 3:21 PM

[quote]Our little shrunken head is now trotting off to Dallas to host a bird bakery event sponsored by goop!

But...but the 5-day rule! How will their marriage survive?

by Anonymousreply 199May 5, 2018 3:21 PM

R197 you’re kidding right? It’s an open secret he’s gay...and not only DL gay, there’s so much evidence on him lol

by Anonymousreply 200May 5, 2018 3:22 PM

R200 what evidence? As far as I'm concerned, it's still speculation.

by Anonymousreply 201May 5, 2018 3:40 PM

I’m asking nicely. I think Cavill is gay as a picnic basket, but can we debate him in another thread, pretty please? No reason to fill up this one.

by Anonymousreply 202May 5, 2018 3:55 PM

R202 yes, I was the one who brought Cavill so my bad. Look, R201 personally I think he’s gay too, but at the end of the day everything is subjective.

by Anonymousreply 203May 5, 2018 4:04 PM

[QUOTE]what evidence?

They find him attractive. That's all it takes for someone to be "proven" as gay on DL.

[QUOTE]personally I think he’s gay too, but at the end of the day everything is subjective.

You literally just said "there's so much evidence on him".

by Anonymousreply 204May 5, 2018 4:18 PM

So our little bamboo shoot dragged the two beta males out with her in Armand’s absence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205May 5, 2018 4:31 PM

As usual, Ford is not impressed.

by Anonymousreply 206May 5, 2018 4:34 PM

He probably wishes he could wear normal clothes like the other baby.

by Anonymousreply 207May 5, 2018 4:35 PM

My hot man Nick clearly prefers Harper, I've seen him holding her many time and Ford, maybe once? Probably never.

by Anonymousreply 208May 5, 2018 4:36 PM

Everyone seems to prefer Harper.

by Anonymousreply 209May 5, 2018 4:37 PM

“Put some pants of me already, you castrating Gorgon!”

by Anonymousreply 210May 5, 2018 4:37 PM

Any reason why?

by Anonymousreply 211May 5, 2018 4:38 PM

No idea but Timmy has liked a ton of Harper photos in the past and barely any of Ford.

by Anonymousreply 212May 5, 2018 4:39 PM

They haven’t pimped Nick out on IG in a while. Did he find someone worthy of his sexy self?

by Anonymousreply 213May 5, 2018 4:41 PM

Nick is Harper's godfather. I'm not so sure about Ford.

by Anonymousreply 214May 5, 2018 4:42 PM

Their handsome friend on the far left is entirely self-obsessed. Typical model/actor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215May 5, 2018 4:42 PM

I think Ford will grow to be more introverted than Harper. Even as a 1 year old, Harper seemed more lively and engaging than Ford. Has there even been any clips of him talking (or at least making noises that come from his mouth)?

by Anonymousreply 216May 5, 2018 4:48 PM

Off topic but isn’t Andrew ( picture posted at R215) married to Garry Oldman’s ex?

by Anonymousreply 217May 5, 2018 4:50 PM

Just as a reference.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218May 5, 2018 4:51 PM

That poor baby is going to have nightmares of monogrammed clothes when he grows up

by Anonymousreply 219May 5, 2018 4:56 PM

Ford is completely dominated by his mother. He will be the Ronan to her Mia.

by Anonymousreply 220May 5, 2018 5:00 PM

R206 LOL! I've noticed that about him in almost every photo.

R210 to be fair, just one hundred years ago, boys in the west wore dresses until they were toilet trained. Then they were 'breached,' which means they were given short pants to wear for the first time. They weren't allowed long pants until they came of age. All of that changed after WWI.

by Anonymousreply 221May 5, 2018 5:50 PM

please let mrs.H know this is the 21st century

by Anonymousreply 222May 5, 2018 5:59 PM

Getting ready to audition for the stage production of Disney’s “Coco”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223May 5, 2018 7:06 PM

Seems every time Ford opens his mouth she shoves her tit in there.

Jesus that lighting in R223 is doing her no favours.

by Anonymousreply 224May 6, 2018 4:38 AM

[quote]I love how the baby always has this “bitch, please” look on his face, like he’s on to her.

Yes, I too love how over it Ford seems most of the time. He is not having it.

It really does seem like Harper gets more attention from everybody, which is the reverse of the way it usually goes, with the baby being the center of attention. Even with Armie, there are tons of pics of him with Harper from the time she was born, and far, far fewer of him and Ford. At this rate if they have a third child it will be lucky to be allowed to live in the house with them...

by Anonymousreply 225May 6, 2018 5:30 AM

R197 we have 16 threads and a few bubble ones about Cavill that might interest you. Nowadays, the only evidence of him being gay is the bearding organised by his friends/team with some nobodys every now and then, and a huge list of weird blinds by his pr with different narratives : he has herpes, he like them young, threesome with both gender or he is a twat IRL. I like the OP intros.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226May 6, 2018 6:08 AM

Nikki and the fat one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227May 6, 2018 8:33 AM

Haha I guess the fat one isn’t so popular as Nick lmao

by Anonymousreply 228May 6, 2018 9:25 AM

Sub-creatures! Liz was robbed not to have been asked to join the Ghostbusters reboot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229May 6, 2018 11:47 AM

Anyone notice that the motto for Turd Bakery is “Baking America Great Again”?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230May 6, 2018 12:33 PM

There's also a neon sign on the wall that says 'Let them eat cake.'

by Anonymousreply 231May 6, 2018 12:53 PM

I thought R231 was joking but no, she actually thinks this is cute lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232May 6, 2018 1:22 PM

I mean that’s not really a surprise, she did throw a white trash theme party.

by Anonymousreply 233May 6, 2018 1:39 PM

No real surprise but they're not attending the MET Ball this year.

by Anonymousreply 234May 6, 2018 1:41 PM

R233 Tone deaf, thy name is Hammer. And I’m not giving Armie a pass here, he can be just as out of touch as she can. He’s just hot enough and charming enough that it gets overlooked, unless you happen to be named Anne Helen.

by Anonymousreply 235May 6, 2018 1:49 PM

I'm ready for Anne Helen's 2nd part this upcoming awards season.

Fuck knows what that would do to him.

by Anonymousreply 236May 6, 2018 1:51 PM

Isn’t the Met Ball for some D list celebrities? Also, apart from last year, has Armie attented the Met Ball other years too?

by Anonymousreply 237May 6, 2018 1:57 PM

No the MET Ball is for anyone that's relevant to be honest, along with a lot of fashion people. Yes that includes reality stars, but if people have been talking about you recently then you get invited.

They also went in 2013.

by Anonymousreply 238May 6, 2018 1:59 PM

Google is your friend, R237. They go almost every year. That happens when your family owns an art museum.

by Anonymousreply 239May 6, 2018 2:05 PM

The MET Ball regularly houses Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Rihanna etc. and people think it's for D-listers? I mean you may not like these people but they are A-list household names.

by Anonymousreply 240May 6, 2018 2:07 PM

R238 thanks. Didn’t know too much about it since the only people I see constantly are the ones who work in the fashion industry and as you said reality stars etc...for instance, never seen Christian Bale there.

by Anonymousreply 241May 6, 2018 2:08 PM

R241 Well it's more for young people I suppose unless you're involved in the fashion industry like SJP and so on.

by Anonymousreply 242May 6, 2018 2:10 PM

It has become increasingly trashy over the years as reality stars and other flotsam have gained increasing cultural relevance.

by Anonymousreply 243May 6, 2018 2:11 PM

Well the thing is reality stars like Kendall Jenner have become models. So obviously her and her crew get invited now because they're in the industry too.

But really it's just anyone that's into fashion. You get people like Frank Ocean etc. who I think is far from trashy.

Either way it's definitely not something Armie and Elizabeth will be turning their noses up at anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 244May 6, 2018 2:14 PM

R226 None of what you described comes close to being evidence.

The Met Gala is basically what classless people think is a classy party. The same way people think Anna Wintour is a genius when all she did was lower Vogue into being a celebrity rag.

by Anonymousreply 245May 6, 2018 2:46 PM

Ok, so in conclusione, Armie and co. won’t attend this year, right? Maybe Luca will...with Dakota, maybe.

by Anonymousreply 246May 6, 2018 2:49 PM

Dakota and Zazie must have, like, 10 lines in this movie combined. I have yet to see evidence of another actor on set besides that one shot Mrs H. posted with Karl Glusman. Dakota, you better bring your A game, gurl...The window is a-closin’.

by Anonymousreply 247May 6, 2018 3:01 PM

Dont you think if Dakota was that determined she wouldn't have already settled in NOLA rather than minding her own business in LA?

by Anonymousreply 248May 6, 2018 3:04 PM

R248 It was a joke, dingbat.

by Anonymousreply 249May 6, 2018 3:07 PM

The Met Ball has gotten cheesier over the years. The Hammers went last year and their table consisted of one of the Jonas brothers and the chick from the Baywatch movie. The museum got upset because all these "celebrities " hung out in the bathroom for most of the evening smoking and taking selfies.

by Anonymousreply 250May 6, 2018 3:58 PM

There was a pic of Dakota smoking with Armie vaping in the background.They are star crossed!!!!

by Anonymousreply 251May 6, 2018 4:10 PM

Re Kardashians et al:

We have allowed ourselves to slip

We have completely lost our grip

We have declined to an all-time low

Tarts have become the set to know!

by Anonymousreply 252May 6, 2018 4:12 PM

So Timmy likes The weeknnd's ig posts & ignores the Hammer clan?Mrs H must be seething

by Anonymousreply 253May 6, 2018 4:36 PM

He liked Liz’s photo when she was with Armie and other friends at a bar in New Orleans.

by Anonymousreply 254May 6, 2018 4:42 PM

Oh good Lord, he’s liked recent ones from the Hammers too. Are you seriously judging the state of a friendship based on IG likes? That’s fangirl bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 255May 6, 2018 4:45 PM

Can someone remind when the production ends?

by Anonymousreply 256May 6, 2018 4:50 PM

Armie/Elizabeth haven't even uploaded photos today and The Weeknd's photo was taken at Coachella by Timmy's friend..

R256 I think it's May 19th or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 257May 6, 2018 5:10 PM

R255 relax it's a joke.

by Anonymousreply 258May 6, 2018 5:13 PM

R252 Even Harrods wouldn't hire a Kardashian

by Anonymousreply 259May 6, 2018 5:13 PM

but Anna Wintour would

by Anonymousreply 260May 6, 2018 5:14 PM

Fair enough and my bad, R258. It’s just so hard to tell given the idiot stans that keep chiming in on these threads.

by Anonymousreply 261May 6, 2018 5:15 PM

The Met Ball is not a pleasant experience but many celebs do it out of respect for the pecking order (ie the worse thing than going is not being asked to go)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262May 6, 2018 5:23 PM

Our little Blair Witch totem was so thrilled she got half her face in this picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263May 6, 2018 5:29 PM

Such a successful wannabe!

by Anonymousreply 264May 6, 2018 5:31 PM

She's such a famewhore! She's never really bothered me until that photo. God, she worships that Kardashian trash? Reality TV people are not proper celebrities. I give some YouTubers a pass, because many of them have genuine talent that they wouldn't otherwise be able to display.

by Anonymousreply 265May 6, 2018 5:38 PM

lol Armand is going wild for the Donald Glover video

by Anonymousreply 266May 6, 2018 5:39 PM

As if Armie didn't cream his pants when Kendall Jenner said she liked his tracksuits.

by Anonymousreply 267May 6, 2018 5:41 PM

R266 Who wants to bet he has his Clipper lighter all fired up while mommy-wife is away?

by Anonymousreply 268May 6, 2018 5:42 PM

R267 he did? Then that's disappointing. No one should pay them any heed, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 269May 6, 2018 5:43 PM

Yes he got all excited and posted it on his IG story.

by Anonymousreply 270May 6, 2018 5:44 PM

There appears to be some sort of consensus among his fans that Armie is stupid?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271May 6, 2018 5:50 PM

I think they mean because he posted it on Twitter hours ago.

by Anonymousreply 272May 6, 2018 5:51 PM

And picking on him is a sure way to get his attention, I'd do it myself if I weren't a lazy sod.

by Anonymousreply 273May 6, 2018 5:59 PM

He is so fucking pretty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274May 6, 2018 8:09 PM

And off to the medspa the Mrs. goes again, thoughtfully posting a selfie so we can admire her waxlike sheen at close range.

I used to think she’d be a lot better looking without all the makeup, but I take that back.

by Anonymousreply 275May 7, 2018 2:48 AM

The props are back at the airport.

by Anonymousreply 276May 7, 2018 7:11 AM

So she’s back in NOLA?

by Anonymousreply 277May 7, 2018 7:12 AM

No she’s in San Antonio

by Anonymousreply 278May 7, 2018 7:15 AM

My mistake Dallas

by Anonymousreply 279May 7, 2018 7:16 AM

Ok, so Armie is in New Orleans by himself, some alone time hehe

by Anonymousreply 280May 7, 2018 7:31 AM

Our little stalagmite has been up all night and is now just going to sleep but not before posting an image of the husband as a little boy for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 281May 7, 2018 9:54 AM

R281 Is she implying that she's going to masturbate to that image as she falls asleep? She gives me so much second-hand embarrassment, I can't.

by Anonymousreply 282May 7, 2018 10:12 AM

That would be so ClaiborneSwansonFrank of her R282

by Anonymousreply 283May 7, 2018 10:15 AM

R282 Where did you get that idea from?

by Anonymousreply 284May 7, 2018 10:18 AM

Don’t be ridiculous

This is the only thing Mrs H masturbates to these days

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285May 7, 2018 10:32 AM

Where is she posting? The latest pic on her insta that I can see is of that pooch outside her fanciful patisserie.

by Anonymousreply 286May 7, 2018 11:01 AM

It's in her story.

by Anonymousreply 287May 7, 2018 11:21 AM

Thanks R287 First time I've ever watched one of her stories. If she is planning a book it wouldn't want to be as dull as the crap she just posted.

by Anonymousreply 288May 7, 2018 11:42 AM

Just looking at that story made me tired. She must be exhausting to be around, never mind married to.

by Anonymousreply 289May 7, 2018 11:46 AM

So will Vampaltrow actually be making a personal appearance at Turd Bakery? I think all that processed sugar might be like garlic and sunshine to her.

by Anonymousreply 290May 7, 2018 12:08 PM

Why do these scarecrow Hollywood women perpetuate the myth that they actually eat? Are they trying to prove that they are genetically superior to other women who gain weight if they even look at that crap?

by Anonymousreply 291May 7, 2018 12:22 PM

How will Elizabeth style her hair for the event? The oft favoured reptilian bouffant, or will it be the freshly shampooed cocker spaniel homage to frame her wonky eyed face?

by Anonymousreply 292May 7, 2018 12:25 PM

I think that's exactly it R291. It's the whole "look at me, I have it all!" facade - the perfect husband, kids, home, job, metabolism.

by Anonymousreply 293May 7, 2018 12:28 PM

Tell me about it, R293.

by Anonymousreply 294May 7, 2018 12:45 PM

Yes, R293, they do seem to want to inspire envy and lots of comments from their admirers of "so gorgous", "beautiful family", "how are you so perfect?" It's like oxygen to them. Narcissistic supply. I wish more people would post comments outing/shaming them for their insatiable attention whoring. Especially when they use their kids as instruments of their own vanity.

by Anonymousreply 295May 7, 2018 1:16 PM

I've known a few women like this who use their cute babies/toddlers to get positive attention on social media. It all goes away once the kids hit school age.....when they aren't so cute anymore and openly rebel at being MommyFrau's little props. Twenty years later these same women will start all over again boring people to death with pics of their "grand babies".

by Anonymousreply 296May 7, 2018 1:21 PM

LOL R292

Someone go post a one star review on Yelp and say they found a three foot long strand of hair of three different ombrés of brown in their Bird Bakery frosting

by Anonymousreply 297May 7, 2018 1:33 PM

[quote]Twenty years later these same women will start all over again boring people to death with pics of their "grand babies".

I don’t know what you’re talking about.

by Anonymousreply 298May 7, 2018 1:37 PM

LOL the Goop event is just some Dallas mommies and their crotchfruit making arts and crafts.

by Anonymousreply 299May 7, 2018 3:51 PM

They're missing Met Gala for this shit?

by Anonymousreply 300May 7, 2018 4:42 PM

Well they probably wouldn't have gone anyway because Armie is filming.

by Anonymousreply 301May 7, 2018 4:46 PM

Well that’s lame. I thought it was going to be a bigger deal than a glorified Hobby Lobby workshop.

Does Armie ever give her a shout-out for this stuff? I mean, their careers are separate (well, in theory) and they don’t need to be all up in each other’s grill on Insta, but knowing how much she prizes social media optics and how his following dwarfs hers, it seems like kind of a dick move not to throw her a repost now and then.

by Anonymousreply 302May 7, 2018 4:54 PM

He's liked tweets about the bakery before, don't know if he does more than that. But this is the guy that didn't publicly congratulate anyone from his film on their Oscar nominations so not particularly surprising.

by Anonymousreply 303May 7, 2018 5:08 PM

I’m surprised she’s been quiet on her story today. I wonder if she’s disappointed? Was she really expecting Gwyneth to show up? I mean, she got cryo.

by Anonymousreply 304May 7, 2018 5:15 PM

She just posted.

by Anonymousreply 305May 7, 2018 5:29 PM

ok I know nothing of American Basketball, but the game Armie posted last night in his IG story,did it take place in Nola or was he watching it on tv?

by Anonymousreply 306May 7, 2018 5:35 PM

He was at the game, New Orleans’ team is the Pelicans.

by Anonymousreply 307May 7, 2018 6:24 PM

I found the Dallas equivalent of Big Little Lies’s Renata!

Per her IG it was a mother-daughter cookie decorating event held at a Goop Pop Up in Highland Park Village. Mrs H wasn’t even the host. She just provided the cookies.

She got cryo for this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308May 7, 2018 9:14 PM

So much blonde!

by Anonymousreply 309May 7, 2018 9:24 PM

Wow, R308. For this she flew in and stayed up all night? That’s kind of pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 310May 7, 2018 9:30 PM

All right, whose turn was it to watch Armie today?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311May 7, 2018 11:52 PM

All those poor children...being smocked and bowed for show by their tanorexic egotistical mommies.

by Anonymousreply 312May 8, 2018 12:10 AM

Click and swipe to the second photo, it’ll knock your socks off

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313May 8, 2018 12:34 AM

Dakota isn't at the Met tonight.Maybe she's finally in Nola

by Anonymousreply 314May 8, 2018 2:23 AM

R307 thanks.

by Anonymousreply 315May 8, 2018 2:24 AM

Does anyone else think Liz would do Dancing With The Stars?

by Anonymousreply 316May 8, 2018 4:06 AM

R311 what did that ugly Frau say that prompted Armie to call her a "dumb-dumb"?

by Anonymousreply 317May 8, 2018 4:06 AM

R316 Oh please God no.

R317 It was some Trumpette moron who took offense to an anti-Trump tweet.

by Anonymousreply 318May 8, 2018 4:20 AM

Armie is the dumb bitch who doesn't know about Iran contra.Ffs he's 31

by Anonymousreply 319May 8, 2018 5:50 AM

3 months and he’s gonna turn 32!

by Anonymousreply 320May 8, 2018 5:51 AM

Serious question: is Armie really all that when it comes to dragging people on social media? I don't follow him, I've only checked out tweets/posts when somebody links to a specific one, but other than the James Woods smackdown last year, I haven't been all that impressed by what I've seen of his insults and comebacks. His followers post 'KING!' every time he tweets, so they're no help in gauging things. Calling a Trumpkin a 'dumb-dumb', while perfectly accurate, is not all that cutting. Have I just missed the better drags?

(And yeah, it is cringey that he didn't know who Oliver North was. OMG.)

R313, that pic is a horror show of overprivileged white twats. Not a shred of individuality between them.

R316, Liz would do any TV show that asked her.

by Anonymousreply 321May 8, 2018 7:16 AM

Mmh I don’t think he has strong comebacks or anything like that, people simply like him because he has no filters lol even though this is counterproductive in the long run.

by Anonymousreply 322May 8, 2018 8:02 AM

Jesus he didn’t know who Oliver North was? His parents probably sent him money!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323May 8, 2018 8:30 AM

Ooooh Dru just posted this. What’s going on?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324May 8, 2018 8:35 AM

Liz posted that pic on her IG when Armie first went to NO to start filming the movie he's currently working on. Have no idea why his mom is posting it to her IG now, but I don't think there's anything juicy going on.

by Anonymousreply 325May 8, 2018 8:46 AM

Mrs H & the kids are probably staying with her in Dallas.Maybe she just misses her son.

by Anonymousreply 326May 8, 2018 8:53 AM

Mabye she's senses a crack in the Hammer's prefect family pictue so she is passively/subliminally telling Armie to act right .

by Anonymousreply 327May 8, 2018 11:06 AM

Interesting that Armand is suddenly offended by the NRA when this is Mom’s novelty plate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328May 8, 2018 11:15 AM

Isn’t Armie the same person who bragged in an interview about him & Elizabeth giving each other guns on their first Christmas together?

by Anonymousreply 329May 8, 2018 11:20 AM

Yup

Anne Helen also dragged him for bragging about his shootem up bachelor party

by Anonymousreply 330May 8, 2018 11:53 AM

R329, that's not hypocritical. You can own guns, but still be in favor of gun regulation. The issue isn't black and white. I thought it was really pathetic of that buzzfeed writer to bring that up to try to paint him in a bad light.

by Anonymousreply 331May 8, 2018 12:13 PM

Fair point, R331, and you’re right. I guess it’s just all the “WOKE KING!!!” crap from his Twitter stans that sets my teeth on edge.

by Anonymousreply 332May 8, 2018 12:27 PM

R332 then u don't want to know about Timmy's stans. They are a different level of crazy

by Anonymousreply 333May 8, 2018 12:32 PM

I don´t know see how the "woke king" and whatever Timmy stans may be doing these days is different from the nonsense going on this thread. And don´t get me wrong, I like this thread.

by Anonymousreply 334May 8, 2018 12:38 PM

I need to give OP props for the hilarious Daria image and comment. I remember that episode.

by Anonymousreply 335May 8, 2018 12:41 PM

R334 What are you talking about? Calling a hot man hot on a gay gossip board?

by Anonymousreply 336May 8, 2018 12:45 PM

No, what I´m saying is that I find ironic that we despise Timmy stans when we stan non stop not only Armie, but his wife and even his friends and we overanalyze every little stupid thing they do. And again, I have no problem with that, we´re here to have fun , but we are no better than them. That´s all.

by Anonymousreply 337May 8, 2018 1:00 PM

Agreed and the only reason Timmy's stans are 'worse' is because there's a lot more of them. There's plenty of normal fans of every celebrity and plenty of crazy ones too.

by Anonymousreply 338May 8, 2018 1:12 PM

We keep laughing at Elizabeth and calling him hot but dumb, how is that stanning? If anything, it's the opposite of.

by Anonymousreply 339May 8, 2018 1:29 PM

I don't now what the big deal is about Armie not knowing about Oliver North. I was around 5-7 when it happened and only learned about it on my own later on. Armie was barely an infant then. There are plenty of people his age who don't know about the Iran-Contra affair. Also, you have to consider how Armie was brought up and who raised him. They could have omitted the info, because it makes Reagan look bad. At any rate, I applaud Armie for actually doing the research to find out more about him AND for passing along the knowledge along to his followers, many who probably didn't know, either.

by Anonymousreply 340May 8, 2018 1:35 PM

Liz is a closet conservative and goes only with the liberal act to stay in withArmie and her Hollywood friends. That's why Dru loves her.

by Anonymousreply 341May 8, 2018 1:36 PM

R339 Maybe stanning is the wrong word but it's obsessive commentary on the lives of people we don't know.

by Anonymousreply 342May 8, 2018 1:36 PM

[quote]We keep laughing at Elizabeth and calling him hot but dumb, how is that stanning? If anything, it's the opposite of.

You took the words right out of my mouth. I’m just here for hot Armie and his wife’s sublime ridiculousness.

Personally, I don’t give a fuck about the French mouse or whatever his stans are doing.

by Anonymousreply 343May 8, 2018 1:52 PM

[quote]Maybe stanning is the wrong word but it's obsessive commentary on the lives of people we don't know.

Stanning is indeed the wrong word, and DL is built on obsessive commentary about the lives of people we don't know. It's a GOSSIP SITE.

by Anonymousreply 344May 8, 2018 2:01 PM

R344 And no one is telling you not to so stop getting defensive. But there's nothing less crazy about talking about someone you don't know obsessively in a negative light as there is in a positive light.

by Anonymousreply 345May 8, 2018 2:10 PM

Xavier Dolan follows almost all of Armie's Ig posts.Still Armie doesn't follow hiI'm back.The dumb bitch doesn't know how to network

by Anonymousreply 346May 8, 2018 2:18 PM

[QUOTE]The dumb bitch doesn't know how to network

This is the same guy who didn't respond to an email from Bryan Cranston who praised his work. You'd think he could at least fake a flattered reply rather than risk getting a reputation for being a dick.

by Anonymousreply 347May 8, 2018 2:37 PM

Mrs Hammer hasn’t storied in several hours. I’m going through withdrawal.

by Anonymousreply 348May 8, 2018 2:44 PM

He should hand over his social media to a more capable and professional person.

by Anonymousreply 349May 8, 2018 2:44 PM

Yeah, we're not stanning here. Stans can't stand to hear or discuss anything remotely negative about the celeb they like. Stans are like the extreme left and right -- black and white thinking and very pugnacious!

by Anonymousreply 350May 8, 2018 2:45 PM

Can people here stand to hear anything positive about Elizabeth? Just wondering.

by Anonymousreply 351May 8, 2018 2:46 PM

R349 He'll be deactivating soon in time for another awards season I'm sure. Until he fails to get nominated again and drunkenly reactivates. Wonder what his choice of clothing will be this time now that the tracksuits have been done.

by Anonymousreply 352May 8, 2018 2:48 PM

R349 Whoever his publicist is, he/she sucks.

[quote]Mrs Hammer hasn’t storied in several hours. I’m going through withdrawal.

Maybe she’s sulking over having to miss the Met Gala. Even that little Naseebs person she hangs out with was there for some reason, shitposting the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 353May 8, 2018 2:52 PM

R351 for what it's worth, I have nothing against Elizabeth. She doesn't bother me. Not even when she hangs out on set. I'm sure TPTB would've said/done something by now if that was a problem. However, I do enjoy some of the comments made about her here. If they're funny. If they're nasty, then no. I'm just here about the laughing and the grinning!

by Anonymousreply 354May 8, 2018 2:55 PM

Let me say something positive about Mrs.H.She gives us content,especially content of Armie.For that I m grateful.I find her excessive thirst & stepford wife-ness annoying,but I can easily ignore them.So I don't really mind her being on set.

by Anonymousreply 355May 8, 2018 2:59 PM

I actually don't mind Elizabeth, when I say what I like about DL is the pointless bitchery (also the informative threads about old stars and all) I mean exactly that. I don't care about her, I certainly don't dislike him, I'm just bitching pointlessly.

Stans bore me to tears and I don't think DL is suited for that sort of thing. There are other places to fan and stan current celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 356May 8, 2018 3:01 PM

Heh she just posted.She'll live long.

by Anonymousreply 357May 8, 2018 3:02 PM

Unimpressed Ford.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358May 8, 2018 3:04 PM

I´m looking forward to their summer in NY. I guess his entourage ( + mum) will fly to NY to attend the play and their birthdays... she can work with that.

by Anonymousreply 359May 8, 2018 3:16 PM

Mrs. H has announced on her IG story that she's back in NOLA for 12 hours. What's even the point??

by Anonymousreply 360May 8, 2018 4:26 PM

She better make herself useful & give us a pic of Dakota

by Anonymousreply 361May 8, 2018 4:45 PM

R360 to see her husband?

by Anonymousreply 362May 8, 2018 4:47 PM

Ten to one the bitch is going to try to unload leftover sugar cookies on the crew.

by Anonymousreply 363May 8, 2018 6:11 PM

Compilation of clips from Liz's storied "journalism" career. She has a very "basic" Valley Girl voice/cadence, almost like a teenager.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364May 8, 2018 7:37 PM

She was reasonably attractive and she looked healthy. And she hated Obama, so many things to bond over with her mother-in-law.

by Anonymousreply 365May 8, 2018 7:43 PM

R364 I fail to see what was so compelling about her that a hot young guy married herwhen he was barely in his 20s. Yes, I know he wanted a mother surrogate, but she was really the best he could do?

I wasn’t going to mention this because it just felt like piling on, but her voice annoys the shit out of me. Valley Girl Is the perfect descriptor.

by Anonymousreply 366May 8, 2018 7:51 PM

Maybe on their first date she asked if they could order off the kids’ menu for Armie, and the attraction was sealed.

by Anonymousreply 367May 8, 2018 7:57 PM

R367 L-O-L

by Anonymousreply 368May 8, 2018 7:58 PM

Of course a bunch of gay men don't understand why he would want her haha. She's objectively attractive and look at the way a lot of the guys react to her in those clips. Not to mention there's a little thing called falling in love which you can't really help. He would have settled down with someone else relatively quickly if not her, it's clear that that was always what he wanted.

by Anonymousreply 369May 8, 2018 8:11 PM

She has loads of charm and personality in that clip. Plus people may want to avoid the fact that both her and Armie are closet conservatives. ARmie tries to overcompensate by getting into stupid fights with Trumpsters on Twitter. Maybe her conservatism is attractive to him. He did call her super "intelligent" in one of his posts.

She should go back to that healthy weight and stay away from Botox and overarching her brows.

by Anonymousreply 370May 8, 2018 8:30 PM

What makes her so intelligent?

by Anonymousreply 371May 8, 2018 8:37 PM

Her conservatism is attractive to him because that’s what his mother is

Is Armie a closet conservative? His liberal posturing seems more an act of rebellion than arising out of any set of convictions

by Anonymousreply 372May 8, 2018 8:37 PM

[quote]She has loads of charm and personality in that clip.

You’re joking, right? She has the personality of a day-old vanilla cupcake in that clip.

by Anonymousreply 373May 8, 2018 8:39 PM

What is she doing on fox news?Jeremy piven comes across a total creep tho.I don't think Armie is a closet conservative but he has deep mommy issues.This is totally what I imagine young Dru Hammer was like.

by Anonymousreply 374May 8, 2018 8:40 PM

Honestly, she seemed far more chill in those clips than now. She looks like a totally different person.

by Anonymousreply 375May 8, 2018 8:47 PM

lmao people are making fun of Armie on twitter because he didn't know who Oliver north was.

by Anonymousreply 376May 8, 2018 8:54 PM

R373 lol, my thoughts exactly upon reading that comment. I guess her "loads of charm and personality" explains why her journalism/showbiz career took off to such stellar heights...

Oh, wait.

by Anonymousreply 377May 8, 2018 8:56 PM

[quote]Not to mention there's a little thing called falling in love which you can't really help. He would have settled down with someone else relatively quickly if not her, it's clear that that was always what he wanted.

Your second point completely undermines your first.

by Anonymousreply 378May 8, 2018 9:04 PM

R378 How? If he hadn't have met her or hadn't have got to know her long enough to fall in love with her then it would have happened with someone else and he would have settled down with her instead.

by Anonymousreply 379May 8, 2018 9:10 PM

Armie is liberal to get back at his family. Just like he left home on Father's Day. Who he married gives his true self away. The Mrs H is a religious conservative who reminds Armie of mommy.

by Anonymousreply 380May 8, 2018 9:16 PM

These are brilliant

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381May 8, 2018 9:17 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382May 8, 2018 9:18 PM

I think it’s going viral

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383May 8, 2018 9:19 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384May 8, 2018 9:21 PM

I can't stop laughing that big dummy would be so embarrassed

by Anonymousreply 385May 8, 2018 9:26 PM

Are the track suit coming out? This will teach him to shut tf up. He makes the "dumb blonde" stereotype true.

by Anonymousreply 386May 8, 2018 9:30 PM

Now we know why the Mrs. always has the kids in monogram clothes. That way Armie can remember their names and doesn't have to Google-ing them

by Anonymousreply 387May 8, 2018 9:32 PM

For goodness sake Armie just deactivate your Twitter for good.

by Anonymousreply 388May 8, 2018 9:33 PM

noo this is too much entertainment

by Anonymousreply 389May 8, 2018 9:40 PM

I really don't see the big deal about this. All the folks reacting to this are journalists/bloggers, so of course, they'd know who this guy was.

by Anonymousreply 390May 8, 2018 9:41 PM

Although I will say he really didn't have to tweet about that.

by Anonymousreply 391May 8, 2018 9:43 PM

'Google-ing (googling?)' didn't help.

by Anonymousreply 392May 8, 2018 9:45 PM

W&W R387!

I actually don’t read Armie for dumb. More like blissfully incurious and self-absorbed...although what comes out of his mouth sometimes makes me want to beat my head on the floor.

by Anonymousreply 393May 8, 2018 9:45 PM

This thread keeps getting better & better

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394May 8, 2018 9:55 PM

R394 I’m howling.

by Anonymousreply 395May 8, 2018 9:57 PM

he really is the Jon Hamm character from 30 rock

by Anonymousreply 396May 8, 2018 10:06 PM

This chick is my hero

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397May 8, 2018 10:10 PM

Meanwhile, our little chopstick is still sore at missing the Met Ball, she posted another photo from last year to her story

by Anonymousreply 398May 8, 2018 10:12 PM

She loves Armie.She even ordered his cmbyn shoes

by Anonymousreply 399May 8, 2018 10:13 PM

^ R397

by Anonymousreply 400May 8, 2018 10:14 PM

Ugh, Mrs. H is so thirsty for GOOP, but I bet she didn't even talk to her at that little tea party thing they did.

by Anonymousreply 401May 8, 2018 10:21 PM

Ouch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402May 8, 2018 10:44 PM

Dying

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403May 8, 2018 10:45 PM

Jeez did you guys know he posted this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404May 8, 2018 10:58 PM

Mrs. H has deemed the contents of her purse, including a bag of Fritos, worthy of an Instastory.

There is literally no detail of her own life that doesn’t fascinate her.

by Anonymousreply 405May 8, 2018 11:56 PM

Fritos in her purse? I know what that means!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406May 9, 2018 12:03 AM

Is/was the Iran Contra affair taught in American history classes? Oliver North was convicted in the late 80s and A. Hammer was born in 86 so asking again the Iran Contra affair part of American history textbooks/classes?

by Anonymousreply 407May 9, 2018 12:29 AM

Armie's exhibition of his dumbness is infinitely more interesting than Mrs' over sharing. No one here is interested in her. Seriously I don't know who's more stupid of the duo. He did say she's the smarter one. I kinda believe him on that one. How should Armie deal with this self created mess?

by Anonymousreply 408May 9, 2018 12:31 AM

R407 I'm six years older than Armie and graduated high school in New England in 1998. We weren't taught about the Iran-Contra Affair. I learned about it much later in a huge, year-by-year book about the 20th century I had purchased from Barnes & Noble.

by Anonymousreply 409May 9, 2018 12:36 AM

Frankly, I don't see what's so funny about him not knowing about Oliver North. Most people wouldn't know, either.

by Anonymousreply 410May 9, 2018 12:37 AM

R407 from one of the Twitter links:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411May 9, 2018 12:40 AM

It's not the not knowing that people are making fun of. Anyone with a passing interest in politics would know this esp Armie who often postures as some sort of political pundit. To share common knowledge as something he "discovered" by "googling" is worthy of ridicule I'm sorry even though I'm feeling bad for him.

by Anonymousreply 412May 9, 2018 12:57 AM

[quote]To share common knowledge as something he "discovered" by "googling" is worthy of ridicule

Oh, I see. I thought it was just him not knowing.

by Anonymousreply 413May 9, 2018 1:02 AM

Armie will probably learn more from American Dad than his "Google-ing"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414May 9, 2018 1:10 AM

I find his twitter antics endearing. People who want to pick on him will always find something because he lets himself be an easy target. But I like that he's kinda messy and dumb sometimes, like most humans, and not another celebrity robot.

by Anonymousreply 415May 9, 2018 1:21 AM

OMG Kathy Griffin dragged him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416May 9, 2018 1:24 AM

Is it still going viral? Or did it stop?

by Anonymousreply 417May 9, 2018 5:24 AM

Mrs.H is already back in LA.Bitch didn't feed us.

by Anonymousreply 418May 9, 2018 5:33 AM

[quote]I don't now what the big deal is about Armie not knowing about Oliver North. I was around 5-7 when it happened and only learned about it on my own later on. Armie was barely an infant then. There are plenty of people his age who don't know about the Iran-Contra affair.

The Iran-Contra affair dominated the news cycle for well over a year, just like Trump does now. It was THE political scandal of the era, and it was inescapable - I was a kid then but was well aware of it even if I didn't fully comprehend all the ins and outs, because I had parents who watched the news and read the newspaper. It's recent American history, not something from the Paleolithic era. If people his age are ignorant of it, it's a choice. There's plenty of stuff we aren't taught formally in school that we nevertheless should be aware of, in order to call ourselves reasonably informed human beings. If you're an American adult and DON'T know about it, that speaks volumes. Especially, as people have pointed out, when you're someone like Armie who likes to present himself as 'woke' and politically aware. How politically aware can you be when you don't even know the basic outline of Reagan's ruinous presidency, which continues to reverberate today?

[quote]Frankly, I don't see what's so funny about him not knowing about Oliver North. Most people wouldn't know, either.

'MOST' people? Oy vey.

[quote]Of course a bunch of gay men don't understand why he would want her haha.

Honey, who designs the clothes, the shoes, does the hair and makeup, etc? Being a gay man does not prevent one from understanding the appeal and charisma of a woman...when she has some.

by Anonymousreply 419May 9, 2018 6:10 AM

Mrs.H is already back on plane.The fuck is she doing

by Anonymousreply 420May 9, 2018 7:11 AM

So she’s back in LA? Haha For what this time?

by Anonymousreply 421May 9, 2018 7:56 AM

The crazy bitch drags the kids from city to city like luggage. Classic borderline personality disorder.

Look how big her hands are compared to her arms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422May 9, 2018 8:32 AM

is she going back to Nola?I m confused

by Anonymousreply 423May 9, 2018 8:45 AM

She and the kids flew from Dallas to New Orleans to Los Angeles within the space of a day

by Anonymousreply 424May 9, 2018 8:46 AM

The issue is not so much that he didn’t know the details of Iran Contra but rather that he is so arrogant/stupid that he proceeds to mansplain something that is common knowledge to many people. He has done this several times on Twitter and IG. Most notable is where he started to lecture a rapper who used an antebellum slave muzzle on his album cover by saying something like “I worked on a slave film and these things were terrible.” Apparently he was under the impression that the album cover was an advertisement for Nike because the rapper put the Nike logo on the slave muzzle as an artistic statement.

Hammer most likely has a learning disability, probably some form of dyslexia, but he overcompensates for this with such arrogance that it’s amusing to watch him embarrass himself.

by Anonymousreply 425May 9, 2018 8:56 AM

Those poor kids. They have to be fucking exhausted.

I don’t get the impression that Armie is dyslexic or otherwise learning disabled. What makes you think that?

by Anonymousreply 426May 9, 2018 8:58 AM

he struggled a lot in high school

by Anonymousreply 427May 9, 2018 9:11 AM

He probably just has ADD or ADHD.

by Anonymousreply 428May 9, 2018 9:32 AM

Agree, don’t think he’s dyslexic or anything like that. Anyway, I think we’ll see Dakota in the last week of shooting as many assumed.

by Anonymousreply 429May 9, 2018 9:37 AM

Dakota is already there.otherwise she would've attended the met gala

by Anonymousreply 430May 9, 2018 9:55 AM

That’s new, I thought she was still in LA.

by Anonymousreply 431May 9, 2018 9:57 AM

[quote]Honey, who designs the clothes, the shoes, does the hair and makeup, etc? Being a gay man does not prevent one from understanding the appeal and charisma of a woman...when she has some.

I don't wear designer clothes, my hairstylist is female and I do my own make up, thank you. Gay men don't have a lock on style, fashion and beauty for women in 2018, gramps.

by Anonymousreply 432May 9, 2018 10:40 AM

[quote]She and the kids flew from Dallas to New Orleans to Los Angeles within the space of a day

Do they have a private plane? I just can't imagine this. Sounds like child abuse.

by Anonymousreply 433May 9, 2018 10:44 AM

R424, do they have a nanny? I’ve had small children, and it’s very... challenging to fly with them. I don’t mean that they’re bratty; just that they need food and bathroom breaks and sometimes naps. It’s very hard on them.

Poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 434May 9, 2018 10:52 AM

They do have a nanny, so I'm not sure why she's dragging them everywhere. A few days apart from their parents isn't going to traumatize the kids.

by Anonymousreply 435May 9, 2018 10:56 AM

Maybe the kids aren't with her now.

by Anonymousreply 436May 9, 2018 11:06 AM

So she left them in NOLA? I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 437May 9, 2018 11:21 AM

Well it's not like she always takes them everywhere. How do we know they have a nanny though? I got the impression they were left with family or friends when not with them.

by Anonymousreply 438May 9, 2018 11:23 AM

They have an Asian nanny. She once did a story of her on her Bday. I forget her name.

by Anonymousreply 439May 9, 2018 11:37 AM

Of course they require a nanny! Liz cannot possibly feed, dress and bathe 3 children a day.

Especially when she is so busy being a baker, entrepreneur, actress, journalist, humanitarian, social media influencer, fashion icon and all round queen.

by Anonymousreply 440May 9, 2018 11:44 AM

Lol, I really hope that when Armie reaches his 40s, he'll have a midlife crisis that makes him finally mature from his manchild stage. I don't want him to never grow up (like David Arquette).

by Anonymousreply 441May 9, 2018 11:57 AM

Greetings from Caitlyn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442May 9, 2018 12:14 PM

I don't know how, but she makes every already bad-looking dress to appear straight up fugly when she wears them.

by Anonymousreply 443May 9, 2018 12:17 PM

The problem is that she has strong, masculine features yet keeps trying to wear all these ultrafeminine dresses that don’t flatter her. She looks better when she keeps it more streamlined and tailored. I wasn’t a big fan of her Oscar dress but that kind of silhouette suits her more than the froufrou crap.

by Anonymousreply 444May 9, 2018 12:24 PM

When and why the hell did people start calling her queen?

by Anonymousreply 445May 9, 2018 12:27 PM

An everyday hero.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446May 9, 2018 12:41 PM

Least not forgot she's also dragging the dog from coast to coast. Am sure she get bored hanging on set 24/7 when she's not the center of attention. What is she going to do when the kids start school and can't fly around the country/world.

by Anonymousreply 447May 9, 2018 12:45 PM

I thought the dog was home with Nick.

by Anonymousreply 448May 9, 2018 12:47 PM

[quote]What is she going to do when the kids start school and can't fly around the country/world.

Get more. Asia has a neverending supply.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449May 9, 2018 12:53 PM

My bad, R422 - didn’t see you had already posted her latest look at meeeee!!! moment. Should have scrolled up. Those wrists...

by Anonymousreply 450May 9, 2018 12:55 PM

The dog is home with nick, the dog she posted on IG is another dog

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451May 9, 2018 1:30 PM

[quote]Of course they require a nanny! Liz cannot possibly feed, dress and bathe 3 children a day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452May 9, 2018 2:31 PM

Don't call her Liz.It's "Elizabeth "!

by Anonymousreply 453May 9, 2018 2:58 PM

How many kids do they have ?

by Anonymousreply 454May 9, 2018 3:25 PM

3 including Armie.

by Anonymousreply 455May 9, 2018 3:26 PM

Ok I remember two and I thought maybe they were hiding one who was refusing to wear all of the monogrammed clothing and bows in the hair

by Anonymousreply 456May 9, 2018 3:52 PM

Do we think they will have another? I imagine if they did it would be soon considering she's approaching her late 30s.

by Anonymousreply 457May 9, 2018 3:53 PM

[quote]The crazy bitch drags the kids from city to city like luggage. Classic borderline personality disorder.

She reminds me more of Angelina Jolie in that regard than Gwyneth.

[quote]When and why the hell did people start calling her queen?

I believe it began when some fans began calling Armie "King,." She became "Queen" by extension.

by Anonymousreply 458May 9, 2018 4:02 PM

King, Queen are typical teen stan slang

by Anonymousreply 459May 9, 2018 4:05 PM

That’s what the teenagers call their stars now. Also “Dad” and “Mom.”

by Anonymousreply 460May 9, 2018 4:06 PM

Mrs.H is in Nyc I give up I can't keep up with her

by Anonymousreply 461May 9, 2018 4:08 PM

Elizabeth has gone from Dallas to NOLA to LA to NY. I doubt the kids are with her now.

by Anonymousreply 462May 9, 2018 4:08 PM

R461 LOL! We should play a game "Where in the World is Elizabeth Hammer?"

by Anonymousreply 463May 9, 2018 4:11 PM

I think it’s time to find a place in NYC for this summer so maybe that’s why she’s there.

by Anonymousreply 464May 9, 2018 4:13 PM

R461 What in the actual hell. Has she always been like this? Thirsty, yes, but I don’t remember seeing her jet around the country like a madwoman, unless it was for Armie and his film promo events. Her behavior lately seems… Odd.

by Anonymousreply 465May 9, 2018 4:15 PM

Be fair. People complain when she's doing nothing, they complain when she's following Armie and now we're complaining that she's going off and being independent and taking care of her own stuff? Let her live a bit.

by Anonymousreply 466May 9, 2018 4:16 PM

R464, everyone who’s anyone gets out of NYC in the summer. She should just cut the middle man and find a rental in Southampton.

by Anonymousreply 467May 9, 2018 4:21 PM

The point is why is she there? What does she hsve to do in NYC? Is there some event she has to attend?

by Anonymousreply 468May 9, 2018 4:22 PM

It would not really be strange if she was doing it by herself but she tends to drag the kids with her.

by Anonymousreply 469May 9, 2018 4:22 PM

R463, OT, but every time I see a Lynne Thigpen reference, I tear up a little inside. Such an underrated talent gone too soon. Anyways, back to the discourse.

by Anonymousreply 470May 9, 2018 4:23 PM

She was in NOLA for 12 hours, LA for one night and then she's in NYC. If she has taken the kids with her she is a superhero. I imagine she went to NOLA to drop the kids off.

As for why she's in NYC, likely an event, meetings or as someone suggested finalizing somewhere to live for the Summer.

by Anonymousreply 471May 9, 2018 4:24 PM

Our little Saguaro cactus wants everyone to know she eats street hotdogs just like real New Yawkers!

I wonder if she’ll regurgitate on the subway and blame it on the homeless.

by Anonymousreply 472May 9, 2018 4:27 PM

R457, it’s A Thing to have three or more. On the UES, anyway. It’s a nice Anglo way to display wealth and it’s a way of humble-bragging. “Look at me! Happily surrounded by my loving brood! Please notice my size 0 dress, even after having four babies! I’m so busy managing my career and family!” (Not that they actually do the child care.). More IG/FB opportunities.

I’m not even joking. I’m surrounded by these women.

by Anonymousreply 473May 9, 2018 4:28 PM

r473 that's sadly true, and you can see it that at r446 The baby's just a prop to show how 'beautiful and elegant' she looks in that dress all while she´s changing a diaper!

by Anonymousreply 474May 9, 2018 4:57 PM

[quote]It would not really be strange if she was doing it by herself but she tends to drag the kids with her.

Exactly, and this is the issue I have and why this constant here-there-and-everywhere behavior seems so strange. Kids that young need a routine and having been yanked all over the country, the Hammer kids probably don’t know which end is up. I get it, she wants to be with her husband (for a variety of reasons) and she wants to schmooze with people who could boost her profile and she wants to run her bakery and all the rest...but while there’s nothing wrong with being ambitious, at some point you have to put the kids’ needs first. She seems overcommitted to a degree that’s not healthy for anyone in their family.

I still don’t understand why she didn’t just stay in L.A. and alternate weekends with Armie - he flies home one weekend, she and the kids fly to NOLA the next. Especially if there was no Dakota to worry about.

by Anonymousreply 475May 9, 2018 5:18 PM

R470 I was sad when she died. She was part of my childhood. "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego" was my favorite TV show as a kid. (Yes, I was a geography nerd.)

by Anonymousreply 476May 9, 2018 5:21 PM

[quote]I still don’t understand why she didn’t just stay in L.A. and alternate weekends with Armie - he flies home one weekend, she and the kids fly to NOLA the next.

I think both of them are extremely arrogant and selfish when it comes to the kids.

by Anonymousreply 477May 9, 2018 5:26 PM

R477 Yes, absolutely. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not letting Armie off the hook either.

by Anonymousreply 478May 9, 2018 5:28 PM

It's Armie that is taking jobs that take months in NOLA or NYC or abroad or whatever. The most she does for work is a couple of days in Dallas or NYC at a time, otherwise she's in LA which is their home. I don't think most actors that are parents of such young children work as often as he does. And the kids want to see their dad, and they don't want their marriage to go down the drain from long distance as so many Hollywood relationships do.

by Anonymousreply 479May 9, 2018 5:30 PM

Emily Blunt has 2 young kids and she's constantly filming somewhere.I've no idea how she does it.

by Anonymousreply 480May 9, 2018 6:08 PM

The vast majority of actors have to travel for work. The oddness of the Hammers is that he is clearly not the primary caretaker of the children but she still insists on yanking them off to whatever city he’s in even if it’s disruptive to the little girl’s schooling which it clearly is.

by Anonymousreply 481May 9, 2018 6:14 PM

I think this is a pretty old fashioned way of looking at it. They're not divorced. Why is she automatically the primary caretaker? Why should she be the one to have to sacrifice travelling for work? How do we know he isn't the one asking her to do all this stuff? We know he asked her to stay in NOLA for the weekend not long ago. We know he has defended her following him in the past saying he wants her there. It could easily be his selfish desires that everyone is blaming her for.

by Anonymousreply 482May 9, 2018 6:16 PM

I already said he was just as much to blame as her. They’re both selfish inconsiderate parents.

by Anonymousreply 483May 9, 2018 6:21 PM

I don't think Armie can afford to put his career on hold just because his kids are young and have to travel a lot. He needs to strike while the iron is (semi) hot and he is not in a position right now to take a break or work less to accomodate his family life. It's a tough balance but I think he's doing the right thing in the long run, if his career is important to him.

by Anonymousreply 484May 9, 2018 6:24 PM

Maybe they should have thought twice about having kids then. It should never be down to one parent to sacrifice their career and personal lives to suit those of the other parent.

by Anonymousreply 485May 9, 2018 6:27 PM

R485 I don't disagree with you. But she's almost 36, so it's not like they could have waited too much longer if they wanted more than one kid.

by Anonymousreply 486May 9, 2018 6:31 PM

Many two parent households in Hollywood have both caregivers traveling for work. But they usually employ nannies to watch the children at home when they have to travel frequently, instead of yanking them across the country like these two.

by Anonymousreply 487May 9, 2018 6:31 PM

Let’s not forget, she also made the choice not to open a bakery in the area where she actually lives. Yes, I know she said they saw a need in San Antonio, blah blah. Surely there’s some pocket of southern California that could use a few overpriced cupcakes.

by Anonymousreply 488May 9, 2018 6:38 PM

Why doesn’t she open a bakery on LA too? Wouldn’t that benefit them? What are the cons?R488

by Anonymousreply 489May 9, 2018 6:41 PM

Opening another bakery would just create more work. They've clearly made somewhat of a name for themselves in Texas now and closing the bakeries there would put people out of jobs etc.

by Anonymousreply 490May 9, 2018 6:41 PM

There’s really nothing about Turd Bakery that would stand out in LA. San Antonio was a small pond.

by Anonymousreply 491May 9, 2018 6:43 PM

I get you, R491, but there are small ponds within a few hours’ drive from where she lives. Whatever, that ship has sailed...I’m just saying she and Armie had choices.

by Anonymousreply 492May 9, 2018 6:48 PM

There's an IG account that says Dakota is filming now. Don't know how they know.

If true I guess Elizabeth isn't half as concerned as she has been made out to be.

by Anonymousreply 493May 9, 2018 6:49 PM

Here.

'NEW ORLEANS– Keep your eyes peeled for movie stars Dakota Johnson and Armie Hammer. Both are currently filming a new movie in New Orleans.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494May 9, 2018 6:52 PM

I’ll eat a 10-gallon Texas hat if Liz isn’t back in NOLA by the end of the week.

by Anonymousreply 495May 9, 2018 7:14 PM

R495 and throw it up too

by Anonymousreply 496May 9, 2018 7:17 PM

Well they will be leaving NOLA in 10 days or so so of course she will be back soon.

by Anonymousreply 497May 9, 2018 7:18 PM

R497 = Thread killer.

by Anonymousreply 498May 9, 2018 7:21 PM

Our little scarecrow is going on the Today Show.

by Anonymousreply 499May 9, 2018 9:38 PM

R499 Well that explains it...what could pry her away from Armkota besides a chance to show her face on live TV?

by Anonymousreply 500May 9, 2018 10:00 PM

R500 what?

by Anonymousreply 501May 9, 2018 10:03 PM

R494 made me crack up. You bitches are funny.

by Anonymousreply 502May 9, 2018 10:08 PM

R501 Armkota = nickname from these threads for Armie & Dakota when she seduces him away from his overbearing wife on set.

by Anonymousreply 503May 9, 2018 10:09 PM

she's probably there to talk about mothers day cupcakes and such. Vapid stuff. Honestly when I first read this thread I thought you guys were exagerating for dramatic effect but sheesh no....she's really bloody annoying!

by Anonymousreply 504May 9, 2018 10:32 PM

She brought her tanorexic DUFF with her.

That girl makes Trump look flesh-toned.

by Anonymousreply 505May 9, 2018 10:44 PM

Dakota's fans claim she's back in Nola after taking a break to attend comicon with Luca Guadagnino. Hmmm...

by Anonymousreply 506May 9, 2018 11:04 PM

It made a paper.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507May 10, 2018 2:49 AM

That article mentions Bird Bakery. The Mrs.'s publicist probably told that news website to write this for optics.

by Anonymousreply 508May 10, 2018 2:59 AM

It's really embarrassing I don't know why they're coddling him so much. Not to pull the woman card or whatever, but if that were a woman, let's say a Kardashian who said that, I really doubt all these people, especially other women, will found it "charming" or "adorable" they will be tearing her apart.

by Anonymousreply 509May 10, 2018 3:20 AM

he has a big dick.That's why he's being coddled

by Anonymousreply 510May 10, 2018 4:54 AM

It must have been a slow news day in San Antonio...

by Anonymousreply 511May 10, 2018 6:25 AM

This movie is mostly over and has been a let down. No Dakota and Armie sightings , no new best friends forever and ever ,Elizabeth has allowed him to stay alone and his entourage didn´t make it to Nola for a visit. No good.

by Anonymousreply 512May 10, 2018 8:49 AM

It's funny how very few people realise Armie lived on a British Island until he was like 13.. So basically they had BBC there which is more focused on british / commonwealth topics not US stuff. Then he went to school in LA between, let's say 1998/99 and 2003/04. Was lhe iran-contra scandal part of history class at the time? Doubt it! Shouldn't we be happy when someone makes an effort to learn instead of mocking them?

by Anonymousreply 513May 10, 2018 9:08 AM

Armie try's to act like this well informed political/social conscience guru. The North comments were priceless uninformed.

by Anonymousreply 514May 10, 2018 10:14 AM

What are the paparazzi doing?The sooner Mrs H goes back to Nola, the better. I need drama

by Anonymousreply 515May 10, 2018 10:21 AM

The point is not him not knowing....if he said "oh shit I missed this event and now I know" nobody would have hold that against him...people are making fun of him because he thought he dig up some shit nobody knew about. Of course there are some socio-political events anybody can miss for several reasonable reasons.

Also nobody really cares about his take on politics so why bother to expose your limits or some political meme found on IG like a 15 years old? Considering his family background and the fact he's an already easy target;even if his image and actions were immaculate and always on point...he should mandatorily SHUT THE FUCK UP ALWAYS.

Even if he was super dumb,and I don't think he is; nobody would not hold that against him, if he kept quiet and focused harder on his career and acting. This constant trying hard to be funny and accessible and "one of us" are in complete contrast with his real life experience and people notice and will never not turn him into a joke.

by Anonymousreply 516May 10, 2018 10:22 AM

I feel like part of the reason people are so hard on him is because he's so good-looking - there's a natural human instinct to want to bring people like that down a peg or two. I'm not saying that he doesn't deserve it sometimes, but it's so OTT sometimes, too. He's harmless for the most part and seems generally well-intentioned, but I see so much random vitriol for him that would be better spent on people who actually deserve it, that I can only attribute it to latent jealousy.

by Anonymousreply 517May 10, 2018 10:31 AM

R517 well another reason to keep away from social media. Things were quiet when he quit twitter and limited comments on Ig. There are plenty of hot guys out there who can't act for shit and have no personality but they protect themselves. They hire pr people to manage their accounts because at least they know their real personalities are not functional to their careers.

by Anonymousreply 518May 10, 2018 10:38 AM

R517 Stanley Tucci said something like this.

by Anonymousreply 519May 10, 2018 10:40 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520May 10, 2018 10:42 AM

517 - So true. When a celebrity is that at that impossible level of good looks people will always say... oh there must be something wrong. ...he's dumb, an arse....oh wait. ...he must be gay! 😁😁

by Anonymousreply 521May 10, 2018 10:45 AM

R520 it's perfect

by Anonymousreply 522May 10, 2018 10:46 AM

In addition to R516's very good post I will also point out that Hammer appears eager to adopt some of the worst qualities of social media liberalism - the condescending, "let me explain that for you" attitude, in addition to cookie-seeking validation from his teenage fans. Meanwhile he appears to take no actual stances in the real world, whether it be endorsing a candidate or attending a march or protest, or working with a charity that isn't implicitly tied to his family's elite status like the Hammer Museum. Speaking of which, he doesn't appear to have an ambition to rectify the fact that the Armand Hammer name has been used for a generation to fund some of the most grotesque organizations on the far right thanks to mummy. Meanwhile, he'll go on talk shows and repeat how his wife is a femininst (she's not, she's a reactionary cunt) and on social media he'll criticize a children's storybook for gender stereotyping while his wife has his own daughter practically wrapped in a corset.

Basically, everything starting at 1:53 applies to him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523May 10, 2018 11:15 AM

I wonder if MrsH is a secret trump voter

by Anonymousreply 524May 10, 2018 11:27 AM

R523, when did he do that children's storybook thing?

by Anonymousreply 525May 10, 2018 11:34 AM

A few months ago, he was annoyed that a storybook he was reading, I think it was a choose your own adventure type, had princesses for girls and pirates for boys.

by Anonymousreply 526May 10, 2018 11:39 AM

R526 yeah and that was pr damage control because he told the buzzfeed "journalist" to take a chill pill and was being dragged as usual.....he doesn't give a shit about gender stereotypes.

by Anonymousreply 527May 10, 2018 11:43 AM

Armand on Social Media: My wife is a feminist! Girls can do anything!

Armand at home: you better be in supermodel shape once you pop out that giant baby of mine.

Mrs H:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528May 10, 2018 11:49 AM

Was it posted here before? He actually calls himself Armand

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529May 10, 2018 11:56 AM

Thanks for that, R529. Holy shit does that Tumblr person need a life.

The Mrs. looks pissed in those pics. Pretty sure that was the same night he pulled the “we need mama bear” crap.

by Anonymousreply 530May 10, 2018 12:03 PM

R526, ok thanks. I don't think he's any worse than most straight white celebs who have wealthy families. I think his problem is many people see him as boring and bland. The fact that he married so young and has kids doesn't help the matter. I think he does have an interesting personality, but he overcompensates his seemingly bland image with his social media antics. Whether it's the political posturing, the bdsm likes, or getting into fights with trolls. I get that he's impulsive, but he's shown many times that he can take a break from twitter. He should do so more often.

by Anonymousreply 531May 10, 2018 12:04 PM

Spot on, R523. Great post.

I also think Armie’s trying to figure out exactly who he is and what he wants, and because he has zero filter or impulse control we’re seeing The Armie Show play out in all its messy, cringey glory. The man is 31. I don’t know about any of you, but I was only just beginning to really understand myself at 31.

There’s no doubt that he’s self-centered and arrogant and tone-deaf, but it’s going to be interesting to see if he can break through that.

by Anonymousreply 532May 10, 2018 12:16 PM

[quote]I wonder if MrsH is a secret trump voter

I rag on Liz a lot, but I'm going to say that she probably wasn't a Trump voter - I'd be surprised if she voted at all. She strikes me as someone who if pressed would describe themselves as socially liberal but fiscally conservative, which is a complete cop-out bullshit answer, but there you go. This woman has cupcakes to hump and celebrity to chase - politics are probably low on her priority list. I doubt she would have the devotion of Armie's wingnut mom - which she does - if she were TOO liberal, though. After all, Dru refused to to even see the film that has brought her son the biggest acclaim of his career, because GAY.

R529, was that Tumblr post even in English? Holy fuck, that was a tough read.

by Anonymousreply 533May 10, 2018 12:19 PM

I'm confused. Is that tumblr story an actual encounter or another fantasy?

by Anonymousreply 534May 10, 2018 12:52 PM

R534 Judging by the pics I think it’s an actual encounter, but you’d be forgiven for thinking it was fanfic. That person is...something else.

by Anonymousreply 535May 10, 2018 12:56 PM

the fuck is this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536May 10, 2018 2:00 PM

The seated guy is one of their pet gays. For a long time I thought it was their stylist, but he's actually the director of fundraising at the Hammer Museum.

by Anonymousreply 537May 10, 2018 2:03 PM

That is one odd photo!

by Anonymousreply 538May 10, 2018 2:28 PM

R536 Liz looks like Bradley Cooper in drag. Horrific.

by Anonymousreply 539May 10, 2018 3:11 PM

Armie Hammer is what Prince William should've looked like.

by Anonymousreply 540May 10, 2018 3:32 PM

Armie thou compensate too much. The fuck is up with that hair tho

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541May 10, 2018 5:52 PM

Compensate for what?

by Anonymousreply 542May 10, 2018 6:14 PM

R541 It’s worse up close.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543May 10, 2018 6:19 PM

What guy is actually attracted to a woman's visible calf muscles? What lesbian for that matter? He is clearly laying it on thick with that comment.

by Anonymousreply 544May 10, 2018 6:24 PM

Or he just thinks his wife looks nice. Y'all play too much sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 545May 10, 2018 6:29 PM

On a positive note, she does look softer and prettier in the face.

by Anonymousreply 546May 10, 2018 6:30 PM

Quick, go look at her story, she posted a little boomerang video of herself dancing and I swear, it's a bobblehead come to life

by Anonymousreply 547May 10, 2018 6:30 PM

R545, there's nothing wrong with that, but a calf muscle? Seems like a strange choice, especially when her face actually looks cute in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 548May 10, 2018 6:34 PM

I suspect he was complimenting the effort gone towards creating those muscles with the first half of his comment and the hubba hubba was for the rest of her.

by Anonymousreply 549May 10, 2018 6:36 PM

He always posts stuff to encourage her to maintain her little stick body, instead of get the help she needs.

It's sort of abusive.

by Anonymousreply 550May 10, 2018 6:36 PM

R546 That’s called a filter.

by Anonymousreply 551May 10, 2018 6:37 PM

R550 I think that's what bothers me. Like a guy telling his anorexic partner "you look great!" all the time.

by Anonymousreply 552May 10, 2018 6:44 PM

Check out the closeup she just posted on her stories. She looks like the undead.

by Anonymousreply 553May 10, 2018 6:45 PM

[quote]Like a guy telling his anorexic partner "you look great!" all the time.

Not "Like." "IS." It literally is a guy telling his anorexic/bulimic partner "You look great." The bitch has a serious problem.

by Anonymousreply 554May 10, 2018 6:46 PM

His Ollie tweet keeps on giving. It's really amusing to read the. replies, mostly because of the irony . I reckon that if most of those people followed his lead and actually googled basic iinfo like dates they'd realise how thick they are. It's a comedy. Like one guy betting armie diesnt know who killed J.R. Lol. Hello, he was 4! He shouldn't know. Ah!

by Anonymousreply 555May 10, 2018 6:56 PM

Like everything on social media they have to drag everything ad nauseam. It was funny for 3 seconds but this is pathetic now. By blocking 5 words 90% of comments are gone...just to give an idea of how repetitive and completely unoriginal these "drags" are no matter how much they think they're all Bill Hicks....

by Anonymousreply 556May 10, 2018 8:04 PM

Everything about Armie is social posturing. I don't think there is much substance to him. People usually can see thru such pretenses. Add to that his arrogance. He is someone who'd join the sheep attacking someone social media if they said something as ridiculous. So why should he be immune? Hope he learns from this to shut up

by Anonymousreply 557May 10, 2018 8:45 PM

What are you guys talking about? I don't have Facebook or Instagram or Twitter or anything. I only had an IMDb account, but that's been kaput for over a year.

by Anonymousreply 558May 10, 2018 8:47 PM

R557 I'm not defending him...I'm saying they're not as funny as they think they are...which is a far worse than anything moronic he can say.

by Anonymousreply 559May 10, 2018 8:48 PM

I think people are overreacting. I think a lot of it has to do with what he supposedly represents.

by Anonymousreply 560May 10, 2018 8:53 PM

Is he even that relevant to the general public for there to be so much discussion over one dumb tweet? If you ask 10 random people on the street if they know who Armie Hammer is, how many of them would? Even taking The Social Network and CMBYN into account, I don't think it would be many.

by Anonymousreply 561May 10, 2018 8:55 PM

At this point he's becoming more known for his social media actions than his acting.

by Anonymousreply 562May 10, 2018 8:58 PM

Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong (and no doubt you will, DL), but I can’t think of another person who leaves random comments on their significant other’s body parts/sex appeal the way he does. Let’s not even get into the red carpet groping. I mean, it’s a great thing to tell your spouse they look hot, but dude, maybe just...tell her to her face or send her a text?

by Anonymousreply 563May 10, 2018 8:59 PM

It’s all about showing off..if he tells her face to face, then who’s gonna know apart from them?

by Anonymousreply 564May 10, 2018 9:01 PM

R564 Yeah, that’s my point. It’s like he’s putting it on display. For whom exactly?

by Anonymousreply 565May 10, 2018 9:06 PM

For the whole world to see and brag about it?

by Anonymousreply 566May 10, 2018 9:07 PM

I don't think it's abnormal personally. It'd be one thing if they were with each other but if they're in different cities it makes more sense to comment on the photo than send a text saying 'you look good on that IG photo'.

by Anonymousreply 567May 10, 2018 9:09 PM

Who are these people?

by Anonymousreply 568May 10, 2018 9:18 PM

R568 Nobodies lol

by Anonymousreply 569May 10, 2018 9:20 PM

This is Halloween, this is Halloween

Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570May 10, 2018 9:25 PM

[quote]It'd be one thing if they were with each other but if they're in different cities it makes more sense to comment on the photo than send a text saying 'you look good on that IG photo'.

Saying she looks good is one thing, basically telling the world he wants to bone her right now is another. And he totally does it when they’re together. Whatever, you do you...it just strikes me as odd.

by Anonymousreply 571May 10, 2018 9:43 PM

I mean Tom Holland literally posted a photo of Zendaya at the MET Gala - who he's still pretending he's just good friends with - to tell everyone how good she looks. I don't think it's unusual, in Hollywood or out of it.

by Anonymousreply 572May 10, 2018 9:46 PM

Like someone said above, because Armie is so good-looking, there are people who take glee in bringing him down.

by Anonymousreply 573May 10, 2018 9:48 PM

R572 I think you’re missing my point. Anyway, carry on.

by Anonymousreply 574May 10, 2018 9:48 PM

He’s overcompensating for the fact that he may no longer be physically attracted to her.

Duhhhhh.

by Anonymousreply 575May 10, 2018 9:48 PM

He's clearly still attracted to her, whether people here like it or can understand it or not.

by Anonymousreply 576May 10, 2018 9:49 PM

So this is the shit they do.....beverlyhillsconciergedoctor......botox,fillers,IVs and PRP injections which is what Liz has said to be doing herself....(Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is a concentrate of platelet-rich plasma protein derived from whole blood, centrifuged to remove red blood cells.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577May 10, 2018 9:49 PM

I think it’s entirely possible and even likely that he is no longer sexually attracted to her.

Remember that is a key component of the Madonna/whore complex... the wife and mother of his children becomes the Madonna, while carnal desire is projected onto bad, dirty women.

by Anonymousreply 578May 10, 2018 9:53 PM

Bye, Elizabeth stan at R576.

by Anonymousreply 579May 10, 2018 9:53 PM

I think someone with Armie's sex drive would not stay with someone that he is no longer sexually attracted to.

by Anonymousreply 580May 10, 2018 9:53 PM

'Less than a week to wrap! Crazy! Miss you @zaziebeetz and @karlglusman !! #neworleans #filming #horror #tweet @armiehammer @lucantoh @andrewharv'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581May 10, 2018 9:54 PM

[QUOTE]Like everything on social media they have to drag everything ad nauseam

The irony of saying that in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 582May 10, 2018 9:54 PM

R572 Didn't know Tom Holland and Zendaya were married for almost a decade with kids. I bet R573 is one of the enablers that goes "King!!!!" every times Armie takes a shit on his social media.

by Anonymousreply 583May 10, 2018 9:56 PM

So because someone is married with kids they can't publicly express attraction to their spouse without it being overcompensating.

Okay.

by Anonymousreply 584May 10, 2018 9:58 PM

R582 this thread has one single purpose and was made ad hoc for that....beating that dead horse of a single tweet considering the majority of those users don't even know who he is,is as sad as their tired sarcasm.

by Anonymousreply 585May 10, 2018 10:09 PM

It's hilarious that this thread was made to laugh at Elizabeth's behavior around Dakota on set and then Dakota turns up just for the last week and Elizabeth isn't even there.

by Anonymousreply 586May 10, 2018 10:12 PM

581 - Can you get more pics from that IG?

by Anonymousreply 587May 10, 2018 10:12 PM

No, I only got that one because it was linked from his Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 588May 10, 2018 10:14 PM

[quote]I think it’s entirely possible and even likely that he is no longer sexually attracted to her.

Remember that is a key component of the Madonna/whore complex... the wife and mother of his children becomes the Madonna, while carnal desire is projected onto bad, dirty women.

Remember the poster from the early Armie threads who kept saying Armie had a sex slave he used for the kinky shit his wife wouldn’t let him do? That was fun. An obvious deranged loon, but entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 589May 11, 2018 12:53 AM

Mark Twain said it better, R516, and with far fewer words:

[quote]Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt

by Anonymousreply 590May 11, 2018 1:39 AM

R577 i m scared just reading about this. Why would anyone do that to their body? & that picture is fucking scary. In my medical college, ppl who actually need platelet rich plasma for treatment don't always find it.

by Anonymousreply 591May 11, 2018 2:58 AM

hmm babak said he missed zazie & karl. So they have left the set. Is it just Armie & Dakota now?

by Anonymousreply 592May 11, 2018 3:04 AM

-R577 OMG What's going on in that pic!

by Anonymousreply 593May 11, 2018 3:19 AM

Is this done in the name of beauty?My gosh these people need help.I feel sad for Harper already.

by Anonymousreply 594May 11, 2018 4:47 AM

Of course, there's bound to be a little suffering. Eternal youth is worth a little suffering.

by Anonymousreply 595May 11, 2018 4:59 AM

R595 my favourite film. Also, someone open a new thread

by Anonymousreply 596May 11, 2018 5:17 AM

[quote]It's hilarious that this thread was made to laugh at Elizabeth's behavior around Dakota on set and then Dakota turns up just for the last week and Elizabeth isn't even there.

it was made to JOKE about the idea of Armie and Dakota getting together. The whole thing is now and has always been a joke, based on Armie's freakiness and issues and those pics of him and a googly-eyed Dakota in Aspen, along with the fact that she has been in his orbit so frequently in recent months. But I seriously doubt many of us truly believe something is going to happen with them.

Even as recently as late last year, we wouldn't have had to actually explain any of that - but the sensibilities of these threads have been eroded since then. Whenever you see someone bleating that we're not being nice about Elizabeth (as if she knows or cares about anything that's said here), which happens way too often - that's pure Tumblrina, not DLer. It's sad to see, especially for those of us who remember how fun the early Armie threads were, and how everybody seemed in on the joke and operating with a DLer's sense of humor back then.

by Anonymousreply 597May 11, 2018 5:58 AM

Well said R597. I enjoy the pointless bitchery, and the silliness of our absurd hope that Dakota will be able to seduce the manchild away from the clutches of the overbearing birdbrain. It feels like we have to defend our right to be assholes all of a sudden. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen (I'm looking at you Liz, and any Bird Bakery employees tasked with trawling the interwebs to defend the shiny image of the delusional queen).

by Anonymousreply 598May 11, 2018 7:12 AM

New thread. Thanks to R47 for the inspiration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599May 11, 2018 7:32 AM

Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 600May 11, 2018 7:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!