Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

CNN shows, hosts, reporters, etc.: A companion thread to the MSNBC thread.

Chris Cuomo, Boris Sanchez, Van Jones, and Matthew Rosenberg are fucking hot, not only for their physical appearances but their intelligence and wit as well. I will also add new DL Superstar Michael Avenatti to that list as CNN marked his recent Cable debut and he's been frequently appearing on most CNN shows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601September 27, 2018 9:33 PM

Jim Acosta has quite a few fans on DL not only for his cuddli-ness, but also for his courage and bravery in the way he's been speaking openly and standing his ground opposite Trump and speakers Sean Spicer and Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 5, 2018 7:05 PM

Jon King will always be zaddy

by Anonymousreply 2April 5, 2018 7:05 PM

I love Erin Burnett, but mostly for her big hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 5, 2018 7:09 PM

Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon have their moments of prissy indignation, but I often find them to be very composed, commanding, and reliable.

by Anonymousreply 4April 5, 2018 7:11 PM

I suspect Wolf Blitzer is a very nice man in person, but aside from that, U think he's a colossal bore. Three hours of airtime a day? If I were Jeff Zucker, I'd relegate him to a one hour morning weekend slot.

by Anonymousreply 5April 5, 2018 7:13 PM

^^I think he's a colossal bore.

by Anonymousreply 6April 5, 2018 7:18 PM

You just know Blitzer has a drawer full of horrifying Christmas sweaters back home.

by Anonymousreply 7April 5, 2018 7:19 PM

Fun fact for R2 and anyone else who might not know: Jon King was husband #2 for Dana Bash. Her first husband was Jeremy Bash, a frequent MSNBC contributor.

by Anonymousreply 8April 5, 2018 7:21 PM

R8 interesting I didn't know that.

by Anonymousreply 9April 5, 2018 7:29 PM

CNN has become a fucking circus these days. I live MSNBC's resistance coverage better. The only people I like on CNN is Angela Rye, Bakari Sellers, Van Jones, and sometimes Don Lemon. And a few others. But I really Luke Angela Rye the most. She burn those bum bitches every time. Love her.

by Anonymousreply 10April 5, 2018 7:32 PM

R10 No love for Paris Dennard??? haha

by Anonymousreply 11April 5, 2018 9:54 PM

Chris....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 5, 2018 11:24 PM

Cuomo will be taking over Anderson's second hour soon. CNN is using him to challenge Rachel Maddow's ratings. I Dvr both so it makes no difference to me, it just concerns me that the one who might seemingly win out is Sean Hannity on Fox.

by Anonymousreply 13April 5, 2018 11:32 PM

Anyone noticed that starting last week and ever since, Don has been wearing glasses?

by Anonymousreply 14April 6, 2018 12:52 AM

It seems like Anderson and Don share the same pair of glasses.

by Anonymousreply 15April 6, 2018 1:07 AM

Van Jones is hot AF.

by Anonymousreply 16April 6, 2018 1:34 AM

I LOVE JIM ACOSTA!

by Anonymousreply 17April 6, 2018 1:38 AM

R17 I also love Jim Acosta. But I'm truly fearful for his life. Some scumbag Deplorable will be gunning for him or something. It's horrible the way Trump practically encourages it.

I truly believe some reporter may lose his life because of Trump. I don't wish that on anyone, but especially Jim Acosta!

by Anonymousreply 18April 6, 2018 2:21 AM

R10 I second that. Love, love, LOVE Angela Rye. But what's up with her hair lately? She seems to have a completely different 'do every time she's been on the last few weeks. Is it just short attention span?

by Anonymousreply 19April 6, 2018 2:24 AM

Scott Jennings is annoying as hell. Not quite a deplorable but he's very close to it wrapped up as a southern gentleman

I like Ana Navarro. She's funny and smart.

by Anonymousreply 20April 6, 2018 2:26 AM

Is Boris ever seen in the studio? He always seems to be reporting on location.

by Anonymousreply 21April 6, 2018 2:30 AM

R21 only on weekends will he sometimes anchor. I guess that's newbie status for newscasters

by Anonymousreply 22April 6, 2018 2:39 AM

Boris has been appearing weeknights a lot lately. But I haven't seen the hunky and adorable Phil Mattingly in awhile. Hmmm.,,,,,

by Anonymousreply 23April 6, 2018 4:39 AM

Cuomo has a big thick Italian cock that begs to be sucked every minute of the day.

God my mouth is watering for it right now.

Stop fucking teasing me and let me have it right now!!

by Anonymousreply 24April 6, 2018 4:43 AM

Van Jones was looking might fine tonight. I love that thing he does with his eyebrows.

by Anonymousreply 25April 6, 2018 4:47 AM

I watched Stephanie Ruhle one day (I don't usually) and she reminded me of a woman at a honky tonk after three or four beers. Good lord.

by Anonymousreply 26April 6, 2018 5:53 AM

She does, R26, which is why she's somewhat obnoxious and perplexing at times, but some women at honkey-tonks can really lay the truth right down the line, and as someone who worked in the financial sector, she knows what she's talking about and burns them good.

by Anonymousreply 27April 6, 2018 6:11 AM

i despise ben ferguson

by Anonymousreply 28April 6, 2018 6:16 AM

Ana Navarro is looking great lately with longer hair and the weight loss. I think she worked for Rubio, but I hope she joins our side. She was out for dinner with Sam Champion and Don Lemon (with their bfs).

by Anonymousreply 29April 6, 2018 6:44 AM

Don posts a throwback pic from the early 2000s when he was in his mid 30s

We've seen his teen modeling pics but not when he was out of college...nice to see. Gorgeous

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 6, 2018 8:46 AM

[quote]Is Boris ever seen in the studio? He always seems to be reporting on location.

Yeah...but at least he’s nice to look at.

I'm strangely attracted to Wolf tho.

by Anonymousreply 31April 6, 2018 9:37 AM

R28 I don't blame you. He's pretty vile. What gets me about most (if not all) of CNN's Trump Supporters who do the panels, is how often they are rude and disrespectful to other panelists. On at least two occasions, Ferguson said a couple things to female panelists that could have earned a slap in the face. Jeffrey Lord said some idiotic things, but at least he was always amiable and respectful.

by Anonymousreply 32April 6, 2018 6:07 PM

Humble request on this CNN thread: can someone please link to the new (part 4) MSNBC hosts and reporters thread? Part 3 maxxed out and was linked here.

But let me say this, on topic. Wolf Blitzer needs to be retired to "emeritus" and be paid well to travel and report now and then--like the deal Tom Brokaw got with NBC.

Cuomo at 9 will be interesting to watch, maybe. He will score good guests. But Rachel Maddow will still break more stories and explain things better, I would predict.

by Anonymousreply 33April 6, 2018 7:53 PM

Matthew Rosenberg could pound me into oblivion. My bf says the same and he is a total top.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 6, 2018 8:04 PM

R33 (although I'm sure you've found it by now).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35April 7, 2018 12:26 AM

Cuomo cock. I want it now.

by Anonymousreply 36April 7, 2018 12:37 AM

I'd like to see his hole.

by Anonymousreply 37April 7, 2018 12:39 AM

I like Cuomo but I don't want him to have on Kellyanne and Scaramucci frequently just to "pretend spar" with them and then later pose for selfies. That makes him seem insincere

by Anonymousreply 38April 7, 2018 12:40 AM

CNN has largely become unwatchable for me, these panels were they have two conservatives and two liberals and then they just yell at each other until the next commercial break is not enjoyable television. It gives me no important information, and I find it rather uncomfortable to watch. Half the time you can't understand what is being said, because they are all talking over each other.

I have never like to being around people arguing and I will never chose to be a part of it in my spare time.

by Anonymousreply 39April 7, 2018 1:00 AM

I am loving Josh Campbell as the CNN law enforcement advisor. While I think he is hot and interesting, just my type of guy, something about his voice I find quite soothing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 7, 2018 1:02 AM

Jeannie Moos (sp?) has been doing her little quirky, funny, weird reports for what, 25 years now? They're less frequent than they once were, but I enjoy a lot of what she does. Is there anyone else, except maybe the old Wolf, who has survived as long there?

by Anonymousreply 41April 7, 2018 2:36 PM

Thank you R35, I couldn't find it.

I like their legal experts. Laura Coates is really good and she put Dershowitz to shame one night.

by Anonymousreply 42April 9, 2018 1:54 AM

Amazing r30....such a beautiful man!

by Anonymousreply 43April 9, 2018 2:01 AM

Loved love love Erin Burnett. I don't get why CNN does not use her more. So glad Kate Balduan is out on maternity leave. I do hope she never comes back. Grating ! I use to like Don Lemon but less so nowadays. I find him to be too emotional sometimes. A bit of a drama queen... As for Anderson Cooper I don't get it...I really don't...he cannot say a complete sentence without stumbling and mumbling. Love Jim Acosta, Brooke Baldwin, Alysin Camerota, Erica Hill (please replace Kate Bolduan forever), Jake Tapper, Dana Bash, Gloria Borger, Chris Cilliza, Jim Sciutto. And Chris Cuomo but not too much at a time...He tends to get on my nerve after the first hour...By the way he has a thick uncut cock. Had a glimpse of it in New Haven a while back...And hate hate hate Bill Weir. What an unphotogenic eyesore There you go...I'm a CNN junkie I know

by Anonymousreply 44April 9, 2018 2:20 AM

r44, I don't miss Kate Bolduan one bit either. She is like the diet version of Megyn Kelly. I actually want to write CNN and tell them Erica Hill MUST host the entire mid morning. Poppy Harlow needs to kick rocks too, her voice is so grating. John Berman I can tolerate in small doses.

Erin Burnett, Brianna Keilar, Don Lemon are great.

by Anonymousreply 45April 9, 2018 2:35 AM

Huge fan of Chris Cilizza. Aside from being smart and acerbic, he's so adorable. I mostly love the blue rim of his glassed always matching his ties. haha

by Anonymousreply 46April 9, 2018 3:19 AM

Loving Frederick Pleitgen!

by Anonymousreply 47April 9, 2018 1:03 PM

Cannot wait for Chris in Primetime. I'll be restarting my Sling subscription just for that. Thread here from the annoucement

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48April 9, 2018 1:05 PM

I absolutely love Andrew Kaczynski. Super cute nerdy guy with really nice arms. He leads the KFILE team that has gotten like a dozen trump staffer fired.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49April 9, 2018 1:07 PM

I like Fareed Zakaria. I have learned a lot from him (I'm sadly ignorant of other countries). He does a great job of setting the stage of how countries' political powers interact and why.

by Anonymousreply 50April 9, 2018 1:50 PM

Give Nick Paton-Walsh a four hour show.

by Anonymousreply 51April 9, 2018 2:18 PM

John Berman does not speak...he spings (speaks and sings at the same time )...after 10 minutes I have enough...

by Anonymousreply 52April 9, 2018 8:10 PM

Quick DL poll, is John King a hot daddy?

by Anonymousreply 53April 9, 2018 8:16 PM

Not my thing. Seems like a real gentleman though R53

by Anonymousreply 54April 9, 2018 8:53 PM

I think he's good looking but he has zero sex appeal.

by Anonymousreply 55April 9, 2018 8:56 PM

I love Laura Coates as well. She does a really great job of breaking down complicated legal issues. I hope she is on tonight to discuss today's FBI raid!

by Anonymousreply 56April 9, 2018 9:11 PM

I like most of CNN's legal analysts. They have on Joey Jackson now. He's so charismatic.

HATE Ken Cuccinelli though ugh awful piece of shit

by Anonymousreply 57April 9, 2018 9:19 PM

Love Joey Jackson. Great analyst, one of the best of any type

by Anonymousreply 58April 9, 2018 9:29 PM

I hear you on Cuccinelli but they will always have some rethugs on and at least Ken is good looking

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59April 9, 2018 9:30 PM

Laura Coates was just on weighing in on the raid. hopefully she will be a panelist on the programs tonight.

Joey Jackson is so damn hot, the shit I would do to that man!

by Anonymousreply 60April 9, 2018 10:24 PM

Joey is an extremely handsome guy. Explains things well. Very smart!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61April 9, 2018 10:28 PM

R61 he looks delicious. I remember Erin from CNBC and liked her more back then. It was less scripted. She is good now but was better then.

by Anonymousreply 62April 9, 2018 10:57 PM

for those who didn't see him earlier, Joey Jackson is now clean shaven!

by Anonymousreply 63April 9, 2018 11:09 PM

what do we know about Valerie Jarrett's daughter, Laura? She is also a legal analyst on CNN since last year

she's pretty

by Anonymousreply 64April 9, 2018 11:12 PM

John King and Dana Bash split up not long after they had a relatively short marriage and then a kid. I'm thinking he cheated, but could be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 65April 9, 2018 11:42 PM

Gloria Borger looks as though she were crying earlier. Still on her game though.

by Anonymousreply 66April 10, 2018 12:08 AM

I feel like Gloria talks to us like we are stupid. Her cadence and word choice. It's how you would explain things to a child.

She seems nice though

by Anonymousreply 67April 10, 2018 12:15 AM

Gloria is a whore!

by Anonymousreply 68April 10, 2018 12:24 AM

r67 I love the way Gloria schools those delusional Republican panelists who talk nothing but shit. She brings them down a peg by talking to them like kids!

by Anonymousreply 69April 10, 2018 12:28 AM

Yes r69 I agree it is fun to watch when she is talking to a republican. Especially an irate one.

by Anonymousreply 70April 10, 2018 12:30 AM

lol Avenatti was doing all he could not to smile gleefully as Anderson interviewed him for his reaction about the Cohen raid

by Anonymousreply 71April 10, 2018 12:33 AM

I want to lick every inch of Jim Acosta's body.

by Anonymousreply 72April 10, 2018 12:36 AM

I wanna have Joey Jackson's babies.

by Anonymousreply 73April 10, 2018 12:38 AM

I want Don Lemon's ass badly.

by Anonymousreply 74April 10, 2018 12:45 AM

I wonder if Don will wear his sexy glasses tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75April 10, 2018 1:53 AM

Damn. I missed Angela Rye earlier. I know there's another AR fan on this thread. What did I miss?

by Anonymousreply 76April 10, 2018 1:57 AM

Don looks good in glasses because he's so handsome but I prefer him without

He seems quite pleased with today's developments lol

by Anonymousreply 77April 10, 2018 2:04 AM

ooh yes Don opens with a power panel!!

Asha, Laura Coates and Michael Zeldin 3 real experts

by Anonymousreply 78April 10, 2018 2:05 AM

Zeldin is very informative, but he talks so slow and is so dry. Very likable and well-meaning but so boring.

by Anonymousreply 79April 10, 2018 2:07 AM

R79 that is true but I think he speaks slowly because he wants to be precise. He's someone who chooses every word carefully

by Anonymousreply 80April 10, 2018 2:12 AM

Charles Blow is on tonight too. I wonder if Don's ever made a pass at him.

by Anonymousreply 81April 10, 2018 2:37 AM

Charles and Ana are so funny. That Steve Cortes clown is so annoying as are all the Drumpf tv advocates.

by Anonymousreply 82April 10, 2018 2:41 AM

R81 pretty sure Don only dates white.

by Anonymousreply 83April 10, 2018 2:41 AM

R81 First off, I love Charles Blow. He's brilliant, acidic, and he's the one person who could talk Angela Rye down if he had to.

But, and this has nothing to do with anything, I suspect Charles Blow is a bossy bottom. I just get that vibe, (though not in a bad way). Anyone else get that?

by Anonymousreply 84April 10, 2018 4:53 AM

Is Charles Blow known to be gay?

by Anonymousreply 85April 10, 2018 12:28 PM

Charles is out of the closet. I get the vibe that he has that strong black dick that will make you walk funny lol.

Charles Blow and Don Lemon are both southern belles from Louisiana

by Anonymousreply 86April 10, 2018 1:47 PM

Charles is intelligent, but looks like a dog's ass.

by Anonymousreply 87April 10, 2018 1:58 PM

On days where Chris was looking extra good on New Day, it consistently made me late for work.

Love Alisyn too! Classy and smart. New Day is my favorite news program

by Anonymousreply 88April 10, 2018 2:00 PM

Kate Boulder must have been reading this thread yesterday, she is back on CNN this morning. 🙄

Kate, are you sure you don't need infinite maternity leave?

by Anonymousreply 89April 10, 2018 3:10 PM

I'm Jill Dougherty's partner. She was at CNN for 30+ years, now on retainer as the resident Russia expert .

by Anonymousreply 90April 10, 2018 3:50 PM

I like Shimon Prokupecz and his cheekbones

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91April 10, 2018 5:12 PM

Cuties

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92April 10, 2018 5:14 PM

Manu Raju is a cutie

by Anonymousreply 93April 10, 2018 5:15 PM

Charles seems more vers to me, like it depends on the day and who the other guy is lol

by Anonymousreply 94April 10, 2018 5:17 PM

I thought Boris Sanchez got promoted to Washington Correspondent now along with weekend anchor duties. He no longer covers the Florida everglades....

My favorites on CNN are Jake Tapper Fo'evah! Jake Tapper is God to me! Boris Sanchez, Jim Acosta, Anderson, & Wolf! I like Ana Navarro and Gloria Borger too. Jeffrey Toobin is really great, so is Fareed. I enjoy John King on election nights. In fact I much prefer him to Manic Steve Kornacki. Ugh. Toobin is the best legal guy on TV. I find Chris Cuomo and Chris Cilizza unwatchable. Cannot stand them. And you can stick Brian Stetler in that pile too. As far as I'm concnered, CNN can put Jesus Christ hisself up against Rachel Maddow and Rachel will win. She is in a class by herself.

by Anonymousreply 95April 10, 2018 5:35 PM

Jake Tapper is too smarmy and pleased with himself. Cute though

Fareed is a serial plagiarizer who has been caught and will not stop.

Im madly in love with Steve Kornacki. If they brought him to CNN, it would become a flawless network. He is beyond adorable, also smart and funny. But John King gives more detailed and coverage with better context

by Anonymousreply 96April 10, 2018 5:38 PM

Yeah Jake Tapper is way to pleased with himself.

by Anonymousreply 97April 10, 2018 5:42 PM

more detailed election night* coverage

by Anonymousreply 98April 10, 2018 5:45 PM

[quote]Jake Tapper is too smarmy and pleased with himself.

He's a handsome man but his persona is starting to remind me of Brian Williams.

by Anonymousreply 99April 10, 2018 5:48 PM

R90 I'm going to assume you are telling the truth because why would someone post a lie about such a thing. (I just question you posting that info because why would you want people on a board like this to know?)

But seeing as you're opening yourself, I first want to say I always watch Jill's commentary whenever I notice she's on. She's articulate, poised, nuanced, and just beams with intelligence but not in a haughty way.

So, from her perspective, how much in trouble are we? Is it as bad as I fear when attempting to fall asleep at night?

by Anonymousreply 100April 10, 2018 5:50 PM

I want to see Matthew Rosenberg @R34 and Michael Avenatti have an extended head rubbing session. If it escalates to more, we'll they're consenting adults.

by Anonymousreply 101April 10, 2018 5:54 PM

What panelist, gay male or female, wouldn't want to be sitting in between those two? I posted a similar fantasy about Rosenberg and Avenatti on the Avenatti thread.

by Anonymousreply 102April 10, 2018 6:04 PM

I agree with you all about Tapper, but man I'd love to stare at that smug, self-satisfied grin while he pounded me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103April 10, 2018 6:07 PM

This is worth another look.... especially for those who may have missed when it first aired.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104April 10, 2018 6:35 PM

I'd take Blow over Lemon any day. Lemon's face is too delicate and pretty.

Shimon needs to stop plucking his eyebrows!

How tall is Manu? 4'8"?

by Anonymousreply 105April 10, 2018 9:21 PM

Don is on The Situation Room right now with his arch nemesis Wolf Blitzer.

by Anonymousreply 106April 10, 2018 10:09 PM

Arch nemesis? Is there a story some of us might not know about?

by Anonymousreply 107April 10, 2018 11:17 PM

The MSNBC has Thomas Roberts. Suck it, CNN!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108April 10, 2018 11:19 PM

What was Don talking about

by Anonymousreply 109April 10, 2018 11:19 PM

No love for Nick Paton-Walsh?

by Anonymousreply 110April 10, 2018 11:20 PM

Don Lemon had SCOOP for Wolf!!! yaasss! He talked to Michael Cohen and 'other sources" and he is , like, the ONLY ONE who has spoken to Michael Cohen who praised the FBI for their courtesy and professionalism. I have to believe that Cohen was anticipating something like this. Not necessarily the raid, but certainly Cohen had to be expecting subpoenas.

I don't don't think Jake is smug or smarmy. I think he has edge. OK. I know I'll get flamed for this, but I think Ari Melber is sort of smarmy. He really bothers me when he looks into the camera with all that faux sincerity, and bats his big pretty eyelashes at me. He flirts way too much with the viewing audience and it is very distracting. Jake Tapper is the kind of guy you might run into at a bar in Washington D. C. or NYC, all exhausted and weary and witty as hell. I think Jake is more genuine that Ari who knows he is hot and tries to exploit his good looks.

by Anonymousreply 111April 10, 2018 11:21 PM

R108 Sorry to break it to you, buddy, but Roberts is long gone from MSNBC.

BUT, that means he's available. Are you reading this, Jeff Zucker????

by Anonymousreply 112April 10, 2018 11:28 PM

I'd take Cuomo and his fat Italian sausage over Roberts

by Anonymousreply 113April 10, 2018 11:30 PM

r107 in 2011 when news of Osama bin Laden's capture and death broke, Don Lemon was still hosting Sunday evenings. CNN booted Don off the air for rest of the night so Wolf Blitzer could cover the story, it was a huge, visible diss and remember people mentioning it here. Don even wrote about it his book. Ironically, that happened the same night as the Celebrity Apprentice finale on NBC. Here is it years later and Don is getting exclusives from Trump's lawyer!

by Anonymousreply 114April 10, 2018 11:37 PM

R114 "Don even wrote about it his book,"

Yeah, but that's a network decision. Did he hold it against Blitzer? And if so, why would he?

by Anonymousreply 115April 10, 2018 11:39 PM

ON MSNBC, I like Jonathan Swan from Axios. He is the picture of Adorable. I love his accent too.

by Anonymousreply 116April 10, 2018 11:40 PM

why does CNN think Blitzer is so great? dull personality and not too smart. I don't care that he's been doing news forever

by Anonymousreply 117April 10, 2018 11:42 PM

Highly respected by politicians and considered fair. He books republicans far easier than most CNN hosts.

Weirdly New Day, one of CNNs more openly partisan shows (not complaining, I love it) also books hostile republicans quite easily

by Anonymousreply 118April 10, 2018 11:44 PM

Rachel has a rank pussy.

by Anonymousreply 119April 10, 2018 11:47 PM

Rachel is a fucking genius. She is going to be the Edward R Murrow of our times. She is a legend in the making. Peter Jennings, Dan Rather Nancy Dickerson, Barbara Walters move the fuck over.

by Anonymousreply 120April 11, 2018 1:44 AM

Rachel is not all that, calm down. She's VERY good at one thing, which she does each night. Has no range. No reporting background. No investigative background. A mediocre interviewer, you name it.

by Anonymousreply 121April 11, 2018 1:45 AM

Please discuss Rachel on the MSNBC thread.

by Anonymousreply 122April 11, 2018 1:47 AM

oh I am ready to ki ki with Don tonight following the news of the pee pee tape and other excerpts from Comey's book

please let Rick Wilson be a guest on either his or Anderson's show!

by Anonymousreply 123April 12, 2018 11:46 PM

Nick Paton-Walsh is one hot sexy limey daddy. You just know he’s got a huge, thick English beer can cock and he’ll let you suck it in your hotel room if he can’t get any pussy for the night.

by Anonymousreply 124April 12, 2018 11:54 PM

[quote]You just know Blitzer has a drawer full of horrifying Christmas sweaters back home.

I hope not. He's Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 125April 13, 2018 12:44 AM

ugh Stephen Moore is awful

by Anonymousreply 126April 13, 2018 1:53 AM

Stephen Moore in one of the parade of Republicans who appear on CNN and say every hopeless thing they say with this odd, shit eating grin. There's a big fat guy usually on Don Lemon and sometimes Anderson who does the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 127April 13, 2018 1:57 AM

lol Don just said to the viewers "you have to pay attention or you might get lost" because there's so much news tonight

by Anonymousreply 128April 13, 2018 2:04 AM

I think Jeff Zeleny is hot.

by Anonymousreply 129April 13, 2018 2:25 AM

GOOD up next Don is doing a segment on the Trump/Fox "News" conspiracy theories to discredit Mueller, Rosenstein and others. EXPOSE those bastards, Don!

by Anonymousreply 130April 13, 2018 2:37 AM

I hate the fat, pompous Brian Stelter. What a windbag...

by Anonymousreply 131April 13, 2018 2:44 AM

that segment predictably ended as a shitshow because Jason Miller came on spewing the lies that he's paid to by Trump. I don't get why CNN even has him on anymore. They know he's going to lie but they like the fighting.

by Anonymousreply 132April 13, 2018 3:00 AM

I agree Jason Miller is an asshole but they book him and they know what they're getting... Don was over the top with his histrionics... they book Miller for that. More surgical demolition less bitch slapping,

I can't stand Don Lemon. (While admitting he has great skin for a guy his age.)

by Anonymousreply 133April 13, 2018 3:09 AM

it's frustrating for the host though to know that a contributor is being dishonest because he has to spend most of the time correcting the lies which causes more chaos.

That Amanda woman who worked for Ted Cruz at least she's not lying about Trump. I'm sure her political views are garbage but she's tolerable

by Anonymousreply 134April 13, 2018 3:15 AM

I love Ms. Moos on CNN ! Quirky reports since 1981 ;)

by Anonymousreply 135April 13, 2018 3:22 AM

Don seems to have a schoolboy crush on that southern handsome attorney Michael Moore lol this is the second consecutive time he was on and Don said at the end that he likes his accent as it reminds him of home.

by Anonymousreply 136April 13, 2018 3:40 AM

I love Amanda. Even when she is putting her conservative beliefs out there she is never deplorable about it. Calls out Trump often. She's my favorite republican surrogate

by Anonymousreply 137April 13, 2018 9:51 AM

I find Don Lemon's theatrics unprofessional. He's just indulging himself. He could take that fat asshole down and shred his arguments without going Miss Thang.

Last night he told fat Jason it was a privilege to be on CNN. Fuck that, they're running a screaming circus. I thought fat Brian would cream in his pants.

by Anonymousreply 138April 13, 2018 11:36 AM

R137 I also love Amanda. But from everything I've heard her say over the past year, I don't understand how she could have supported Ted Cruz.

by Anonymousreply 139April 13, 2018 5:38 PM

Our brave Jim Acosta, once again, stands tall in battling The Huckabeast!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140April 13, 2018 10:03 PM

I cannot stand April Ryan... she's so self important.

by Anonymousreply 141April 13, 2018 11:06 PM

I love April Ryan, she's great! Witty, funny, and hard working!

by Anonymousreply 142April 14, 2018 12:04 AM

Anybody see Steve Cortez on the Erin Burnett panel with Paul Begala and Jeffrey Toobin?

I want to eat 3 of the greasiest burritos I can find and then take a dump on Cortez's head!!

by Anonymousreply 143April 14, 2018 12:15 AM

I adore April Ryan!

by Anonymousreply 144April 14, 2018 2:19 AM

As noted above, Michael Rosenberg... yum

by Anonymousreply 145April 14, 2018 3:18 AM

R145 MATTHEW Rosenberg

by Anonymousreply 146April 14, 2018 4:22 AM

I love April Ryan, too.

by Anonymousreply 147April 14, 2018 4:33 AM

I loved Miss Ryan as the dignified voice of reason when Angela Rye decided to get messy about Omarosa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148April 14, 2018 4:42 AM

Angela Rye gets too snotty on air sometimes, diluting the point she wants to get across.

by Anonymousreply 149April 14, 2018 5:25 AM

No love for Briana Keilar? Love her voice.

by Anonymousreply 150April 14, 2018 6:19 AM

LOL who ever manages Chris' IG account is literally bragging about how much thirst Chris' hurricane coverage generated. Lordy he is beautiful though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151April 14, 2018 5:17 PM

Cuomo was recently given a permanent 9 pm gig right? Why is he still on in the early morning? Surely he won't do both.

by Anonymousreply 152April 14, 2018 5:35 PM

Who will be replacing Chris in the morning? Alysin and we deserve someone hot at that unearthly hour.

by Anonymousreply 153April 14, 2018 6:33 PM

R153 John Berman

by Anonymousreply 154April 14, 2018 6:35 PM

He is definitely leaving New Day once his shows starts. My guess is that they put Berman in the slot. He is already the fill in host. No Chris but a very handsome man

by Anonymousreply 155April 14, 2018 6:36 PM

Blitzer can't seem to be able to talk and breathe at the same time. His presence on camera is a complete mystery to me.

by Anonymousreply 156April 14, 2018 6:41 PM

Berman is so bland.

by Anonymousreply 157April 14, 2018 6:42 PM

I will not wake up at that hour to watch John Berman.

by Anonymousreply 158April 14, 2018 6:46 PM

I thought the consensus was that David Gregory would be signed to host the morning show. Not happened yet? Agree Berman is a snooze.

by Anonymousreply 159April 14, 2018 8:06 PM

Wow I'm surprised at the reaction. I really like Berman. I find him cute, dorky, and funny

by Anonymousreply 160April 14, 2018 8:09 PM

I have a thing for Berman's fascinating ears.

by Anonymousreply 161April 14, 2018 8:31 PM

^ LOL he just got a haircut... his ears are eating the shot. Or were when he was on this morning.

by Anonymousreply 162April 14, 2018 8:33 PM

Wow I never noticed how huge his ears are lol still a cutie though

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163April 14, 2018 8:38 PM

I like David Swerdlick. I've never seen him smile once. He's seems like one of those guys who really lets loose on the weekend but's serious as fuck on the job.

by Anonymousreply 164April 14, 2018 11:32 PM

I bet David Mattingly is a bossy bottom.

by Anonymousreply 165April 15, 2018 12:18 AM

If they're working for CNN, they're obviously dumbshits.

by Anonymousreply 166April 15, 2018 1:42 AM

I respect CNN for not delving into open partisanship like the other networks. I also respect CBS for this but they don't have the right caliber of people there besides Gail and Norah

by Anonymousreply 167April 15, 2018 1:43 AM

I like security mom Juliette Kayyem

by Anonymousreply 168April 15, 2018 1:47 AM

I used to hate her just because she called herself "security mom" lol but I agree she is an excellent analyst and I respect her unabashed frauness now

by Anonymousreply 169April 15, 2018 1:50 AM

R169 she did that to brand herself for her book(s). I don't think she has an ego. The only times I've seen her argue is when another commentator interrupted her or dismissed her opinion. So far I've seen that just twice and she made sure to let them know she won't be intimidated. Otherwise she's really pleasant.

by Anonymousreply 170April 15, 2018 1:53 AM

Anderson had to work tonight. He did not look pleased.

by Anonymousreply 171April 15, 2018 1:54 AM

I always found Fredricka Whitfield attractive since her early days on local Dallas TV

by Anonymousreply 172April 15, 2018 2:27 AM

Oh please, Anderson. Ari was on all night and had a ball.

by Anonymousreply 173April 15, 2018 3:09 AM

There was a popular meme that went around focused on Washington Post's Ashley Parker's eyebrow reaction to Sean Spicer talking about "Holocaust Centers."

April Ryan gets my vote for supporting cameo as you can see her in the background look around the room like a "did y'all hear that?" and shaking her head.

Ever since that day, I became an April Ryan fan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174April 15, 2018 5:51 PM

Why I love Phil Mudd....

(calling Sean Hannity a "dirtbag")

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175April 15, 2018 6:13 PM

Is Shimon gay?

by Anonymousreply 176April 16, 2018 9:17 PM

Has Anderson blown Avenatti?

by Anonymousreply 177April 17, 2018 12:36 AM

No, but he let Don fuck him after a druken Christmas party. He likes the big, dark pinga.

by Anonymousreply 178April 17, 2018 5:38 AM

R176 I think it's safe to say yes

by Anonymousreply 179April 17, 2018 6:15 AM

AWWW Manu Raju is a cuddly little pocket gay, I just saw him speaking to Susan Collins and she's taller than him!

by Anonymousreply 180April 17, 2018 9:47 PM

I wish Don would stop pushing his friends Margaret Hoover and John Avalon in a weekly segment together. He's friends with them outside the show. I guess CNN thinks they can be the "young" hip political analyst couple? I mean they seem OK but I just don't care about them

by Anonymousreply 181April 18, 2018 3:03 AM

R181 I disagree. I like them very much and find them charming. I think you have it backwards, (no offense). I think Lemon becomes friends with contributors once they've appeared on his show a few times and they've all gotten to know each other. It's not like he just brings in buddies from the outside.

Also: 1) Although they've only recently started appearing together on Lemon's show, they've both been with CNN for a long time. Hoover has mostly been appearing on Jake Tapper's show, and Avlon has been a regular on the early morning shows opposite Chris Cuomo or John Berman.

2) Lemon's is the last show of the evening. It's filmed in New York so they all finish after midnight. It'd make sense that they go out for a couple drinks after the show before heading home.

One more thing: All three networks (CNN, MSNBC, FOX) are literally within two blocks from each other. So, yes, anchors from one show will occasionally run into others and get a drink. Lemon was often seen out hanging with Megan Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 182April 18, 2018 6:22 AM

Yeah Don is probably friends with most people who do panels on his show. I just know he and Charles Blow must go out and get wasted after the show and have a gay ole time.

Don is one of those people who everyone wants to be friends with anyway.

by Anonymousreply 183April 18, 2018 11:04 AM

R182 is correct. When CNN was looking at picking up Megyn Kelly before NBC did, Don took the lead on introducing her to producers and other stars at the network and even promoted her a bit on social media

by Anonymousreply 184April 18, 2018 12:10 PM

Any Chris Cilizza fans on here besides me? I think he's Clark Kent-like handsome and so adorable. I'm also fascinated by the way he nods his head an purses his lips when he's seen on camera listening to another pundit's comments,

by Anonymousreply 185April 18, 2018 7:10 PM

Love him r185

by Anonymousreply 186April 19, 2018 1:15 AM

Cilizza is cute and stylish but I think he's a terrible pundit. Never has anything useful to say

by Anonymousreply 187April 19, 2018 1:22 AM

Chris Cilizza had it out for Hillary Clinton and he didn't care if it showed. If you followed him on Twitter, it was obvious to many people. He seemed to relish calling her untrustworthy or whatever. He got lots of criticism for it on Twitter. He is very thin skinned and gets very defensive.

I had enjoyed him prior to all this. The whole Hillary hate thing really surprised me. I had been reading his stuff for a long time. (Wash Post subscriber.)

by Anonymousreply 188April 19, 2018 1:39 AM

lol Don took off his glasses for Fareed because he says he knows Fareed doesn't like them.

by Anonymousreply 189April 19, 2018 3:19 AM

Don gives the camera bedroom eyes when he's waiting for the commercial to begin or the show ends.

by Anonymousreply 190April 20, 2018 3:45 AM

I want Don in my bedroom

by Anonymousreply 191April 20, 2018 3:54 AM

Don gets an extra hour tonight with the Comey memo release! midnight fun

by Anonymousreply 192April 20, 2018 4:02 AM

Keith Boykin is hot too and looks much younger than 50

by Anonymousreply 193April 21, 2018 3:45 AM

I'd love to see a panel comprised of Matthew Rosenberg, Van Jones, Michael Avenatti, and Rick Wilson.

(Did I leave anybody out?)

by Anonymousreply 194April 21, 2018 7:04 AM

It could be on Erin Burnett's Show. The CNN anchor with the most hair hosting the commentators with the least hair.

by Anonymousreply 195April 21, 2018 7:05 AM

I love Boris' outside reporting look of a suit with no tie and the top buttons undone. Too bad he's going bald but his face looks good with any amount of hair

by Anonymousreply 196April 22, 2018 1:03 AM

r196 Boris just got me hot!

He always makes me want to finish unbuttoning his shirts when he leaves the top undone

by Anonymousreply 197April 22, 2018 1:05 AM

Cuomo is the one I can't watch without undressing him mentally. Avenatti too of course. And Berman somewhat. I just want to cuddle with him for days

by Anonymousreply 198April 22, 2018 1:07 AM

Sexy Joey Jackson has also been on tonight

Hottie Scott McLean was just reporting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199April 22, 2018 1:42 AM

Scottie is gorgeous. MSNBC has some hot guys, but I think CNN has the highest average hotness of any network.

by Anonymousreply 200April 22, 2018 5:18 AM

Seeing as this thread is purely about shallow hotness and not substance, I feel it's okay to ask this:

Are there any hot guys on Fox? I can never stay on it longer than a few minutes to notice. Just curious if anybody knows.

by Anonymousreply 201April 22, 2018 5:22 AM

They need to give Boris Chris Cuomo's slot in the morning. I'd be up by 6 AM for him. But if they go with Berman I 'm just fine. I like John Berman. He's much more to my taste at 7 Am that Cuomo ever was. As pretty as he is, I just cannot stand him Cuomo just seems like a real asshole...and not in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 202April 22, 2018 5:31 AM

I fully support Boris taking over the 7 am slot!!!

by Anonymousreply 203April 22, 2018 1:17 PM

So Avenatti is pocket sized? Makes him even hotter in my book.

by Anonymousreply 204April 22, 2018 1:50 PM

CNN is also the best network on the substance. Jake Tapper is the toughest interviewer on network News. Dana Bash is a great reporter. John King is the best of election night coverage. And they have the only credible morning show. Morning Joe is trash and we don't even need to talk about Fox and Friends. The CBS morning show is also pretty good.

by Anonymousreply 205April 22, 2018 2:30 PM

Avenatti looked trim n' tiny next to Maher the other night. But that makes his dick look all the more impressive, I imagine.

by Anonymousreply 206April 22, 2018 3:32 PM

I've seen Maher in person walking down the street in Toronto and he is short. So if Avenatti is shorter that's a problem for me.

by Anonymousreply 207April 22, 2018 4:35 PM

I cannot stomach the CNN panelists' screaming at and over each other, especially that chick with the distractingly huge mouth and short black hair. I've seen better behaved junkyard dogs than those creatures showing up for CNN fightfests; nothing is ever resolved and I guess I'm getting too old for that shit. CNN tends to be Fox-lite, its sole purpose being to entertain IQ45 and his cult.

I try watching Don Lemon once a week or so but wind up going back to my home base, MSNBC where the anchors have more control of the tone their shows take.

by Anonymousreply 208April 22, 2018 4:36 PM

What happened to Kellyanne Conway's face.? Not that she looks good, but she looks better than she ever has. Much less haggard. Chemical peel? I usually watch MSNBC and they don't have her on as a guest ( at least they haven't in a long time) so I haven't seen her in a while.

by Anonymousreply 209April 22, 2018 4:52 PM

r209, did you watch Kellyanne with Dana Bash this morning? I think the lighting must have been particularly flattering....there were no lines visible on her face at all. Nevertheless, she was her usual insufferable self, pivoting and avoiding clear answers to Dana's pertinent (and impertinent!) questions.

I think Dana Bash is obviously very smart and well-informed but she has a tendency to stutter and halt and hesitate and backtrack in her questions and answers which weaken her delivery considerably. She really couldn't one up Kellyanne this morning, and that's a shame.

by Anonymousreply 210April 22, 2018 6:08 PM

R210 the best one I've seen handle Kellyanne on CNN is Anderson which surprised me because he's normally so bland. I think that's why she hasn't been back on his show because he exposed her as a liar and moron. Cuomo likes to shout with her but he's too playful as they've known each other for years.

I like Jim Sciutto but he too often stutters unless he's reading a teleprompter.

by Anonymousreply 211April 22, 2018 6:15 PM

Jake Tapper did a pretty good job of shutting her down last time she was on. Didn't he ban her from being on his show after her last appearance?

by Anonymousreply 212April 22, 2018 6:19 PM

Kellyanne has never been on Don's show. I was kinda hoping she would at some point because I'd like to see how Don reacts to her lying. He does shut down the pro-Trump surrogates on his show when they lie

by Anonymousreply 213April 22, 2018 6:24 PM

^^She was on Don Lemon when working for Ted Cruz.

by Anonymousreply 214April 22, 2018 6:28 PM

OK lol I just watched the segment. I love that Dana asked about Kellyanne's husband's tweets. Start at 9:48 it's hilarious

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215April 22, 2018 6:53 PM

R7Really? He's Jewish

by Anonymousreply 216April 22, 2018 6:56 PM

But was Kellyanne going to make some snarky reference to Dana's former husband John King? That all got very uncomfortable without gaining any points for Dana.

by Anonymousreply 217April 22, 2018 9:19 PM

I like SNL's version of Jake Tapper & Kelly Anne.

by Anonymousreply 218April 22, 2018 9:38 PM

I thought it went well for Dana. And she's right. She absolutely would ask a male person about his wife if she was a well known lawyer and tweeting that stuff about the admin.

And kellyanne LOVED blaming Hillary for Bills misdeeds

by Anonymousreply 219April 22, 2018 10:03 PM

[quote]I think Dana Bash is obviously very smart and well-informed but she has a tendency to stutter and halt and hesitate and backtrack in her questions and answers which weaken her delivery considerably.

I LOVE when Dana Bash reconstructs her questions and statements mid sentence. That is the mark of someone who is thinking carefully about what they saying and asking for maximum effect. That also makes an excellent writer. That's why she is so insightful because she asks the right things. Any talking head can ask canned questions.

by Anonymousreply 220April 22, 2018 10:49 PM

Yes, R210. It must have been the lighting. She hasn't taken a multi-week vacation to recover from a peel, has she?

by Anonymousreply 221April 23, 2018 12:51 AM

We wouldn't know r221 she literally does nothing all day at taxpayer expense

by Anonymousreply 222April 23, 2018 12:53 AM

CNN’s New Day Blasts Kellyanne Conway For ‘Weird Threats’ Against Dana Bash: ‘Completely Out of Control’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223April 23, 2018 4:17 PM

Angela Rye vs. Amanda Carpenter right now on Don's show lol

by Anonymousreply 224April 25, 2018 2:35 AM

^ saw that.

Angela currently seems to be doing a fury sulk. I wonder if Don scolded her in the break?

[quote]he's too playful as they've known each other for years.

I get a sense all these people know each other too well socially and sometimes I think it gets in the way. Kellyanne and Cuomo are the worst. He completely gave himself away one time bragging about how they were texting each other during a basketball game.

by Anonymousreply 225April 25, 2018 2:46 AM

ugh disappointed by Amanda saying she's not ready to label Trump as a racist even though she admits he purposely triggers people with racially based words, tweets and actions.

I knew Scott Jennings would say he doesn't think Trump is racist. He's a good ol' southern boy

by Anonymousreply 226April 25, 2018 2:49 AM

Another one I love - probably most of all on CNN - is Kirsten Powers. I just think she's smart and sensible and chill. I really listen to her and respect her.

by Anonymousreply 227April 25, 2018 2:52 AM

[quote]I'd love to see a panel comprised of Matthew Rosenberg, Van Jones, Michael Avenatti, and Rick Wilson.

On location in a sauna.

by Anonymousreply 228April 25, 2018 2:55 AM

R227 I normally like her except last week when she said she was friendly with Sean Hannity as she used to work at Fox. I don't care if Hannity is a nice person in real life and behind-the-scenes as what he does on-camera is disgusting, destructive and dishonest

by Anonymousreply 229April 25, 2018 3:00 AM

R227 I did a double take on Kirsten when she first appeared. Then I recalled I had seen her on Fox a couple times years ago. Tarted up and dumbed down. It took me a few minutes to figure out it was the same person, stylishly dressed and far more articulate than I guess she was allowed to be at her previous job. I guess that's what you call paying dues.

She's now one of my favorites. She's mentioned her previous tenure at Fox a few times. I wish Lemon or AC would give her an all-out interview.

by Anonymousreply 230April 25, 2018 3:03 AM

R230 People say nice things about Hannity outside of Fox. What's the deal?

by Anonymousreply 231April 25, 2018 3:49 AM

Don and his bedroom eyes were looking exceptionally hot tonight.

I was on the phone and had the sound down, but Angela and Amanda looked pretty intense!

by Anonymousreply 232April 25, 2018 4:16 AM

Jim Acosta got a fresh dye job.

by Anonymousreply 233April 25, 2018 4:32 AM

nice seeing Don & Boris on together. I hope Boris eventually gets upgraded to an in-studio guest but that takes time.

by Anonymousreply 234April 25, 2018 4:49 AM

Love Brooke Baldwin. very professional and runs a smooth informative show. You see the sweet fun side of her when she is teamed up with Don Lemon on New Years Eve.

I wish Van Jones would enter Politics. He's everything the shrill Cory Booker will never be.

Did you know Angela Rye and Common are a couple?

by Anonymousreply 235April 25, 2018 5:35 AM

not anymore. They broke up last month

by Anonymousreply 236April 25, 2018 6:20 AM

^^could that be why she looked so sullen and depressed last night?

by Anonymousreply 237April 25, 2018 4:42 PM

Acosta's comments were twisted by other media outlets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238April 25, 2018 6:12 PM

It's fun just watching Kirsten Powers roll her eyes when other guests are talking.

by Anonymousreply 239April 25, 2018 11:11 PM

Comey town hall...

by Anonymousreply 240April 26, 2018 12:25 AM

Comey is cleverly self effacing... he's coming across as likeable. I laughed at the slime ball joke.

by Anonymousreply 241April 26, 2018 12:39 AM

Yeah, Kirsten is like the coolest, most popular girl in high school, rolling her eyes at the jerks (the Republicans, of course).

by Anonymousreply 242April 26, 2018 12:41 AM

Watching Jake Tapper do the talk show circuit to sell his new novel. He is damn hot. o then I went on You Tube and saw some videos of him on talk shows from a couple of years ago when he had less grey hair or no grey hair and Jake Tapper has to be one of the hottest Journalists on TV. It's the total package. He has a funny personality, he is sharp and smart and there is no one who comes close to him.

by Anonymousreply 243April 26, 2018 1:13 AM

Cuomo hosting the aftermath of the townhall

by Anonymousreply 244April 26, 2018 1:19 AM

The most odious pairing in television... Cuomo and Kellyanne. This should at least be entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 245April 26, 2018 1:20 AM

I love cuomo. And kellyanne is a shit surrogate so I don't mind her much on TV

by Anonymousreply 246April 26, 2018 1:28 AM

The two of them just talk over each other all the time. It accomplishes nothing except to get the two of them off.

by Anonymousreply 247April 26, 2018 1:35 AM

I cant believe that Gloria Borger is actually 65 years old! (and will be 66 later this year) How much work has she had done? And unlike some other people who have had "work" done, her neck really doesn't give away her true age.

Has she find a true fountain of youth?

by Anonymousreply 248April 26, 2018 1:37 AM

I was just thinking Gloria looks suddenly bloated to me ... like she's taking steroids. I always liked her. Still do but I wonder if she's well.

Cuomo just has to hear himself talk. Can't stand him.

by Anonymousreply 249April 26, 2018 1:39 AM

I've noticed a change in Gloria's appearance as well. It happened pretty quickly. I think its meds too r249.

by Anonymousreply 250April 26, 2018 2:06 AM

I just wonder what Don Lemon is thinking whenever he hears Cuomo refer to him as "The Man!" (Cuomo always says that whenever handing over the reigns).

by Anonymousreply 251April 26, 2018 5:11 AM

That would be reins, r251. Like for a horse.

by Anonymousreply 252April 26, 2018 12:38 PM

A little bit of Chris Cuomo goes a long way. I really tried to like him. I thought he was hot. I watched the New Day thing for as long as I could but in the end, I found him so annoying that I had to walk away. He's awful. I'm not one who can over look an annoying obnoxious personality because some guy looks hot.

by Anonymousreply 253April 26, 2018 12:50 PM

I am a huge Cuomo fan. I cannot get enough. Not just because he's hot but he's also liberal and smart. I'm excited for his new show

by Anonymousreply 254April 26, 2018 1:22 PM

I would like to give Chris Cuomo and Boris Sanchez lap dances and then let them take turns pounding my twink ass.

by Anonymousreply 255April 26, 2018 1:25 PM

John Berman is adorable right now on CNN.

by Anonymousreply 256April 29, 2018 3:24 AM

John and Poppy are being foisted upon is.

by Anonymousreply 257April 29, 2018 3:28 AM

*upon us

by Anonymousreply 258April 29, 2018 3:29 AM

Would love John Berman to be upon me

by Anonymousreply 259April 29, 2018 3:37 AM

Keith Boykin gives Don a run for his money as young-looking 50-something. Keith also has a nice body

by Anonymousreply 260April 29, 2018 4:13 AM

Yeah Keith is very handsome and looks much younger than his age.

by Anonymousreply 261April 29, 2018 4:17 AM

Don Lemon and Kate Bolduan are the weakest links on CNN. Erin Burnett and Jake Tapper the strongest

by Anonymousreply 262April 29, 2018 4:20 AM

I want Bakari, Van and Don. Those peppermill dicks!

by Anonymousreply 263April 29, 2018 4:50 AM

[quote]Erin Burnett and Jake Tapper the strongest

?

You must smoke your weed from 7 pm eastern.

by Anonymousreply 264April 29, 2018 1:15 PM

I agree Tapper and Burnett are the strongest. Shame because I don't like Tapper. Dana Bash and Manu Raju are the best reporters.

by Anonymousreply 265April 29, 2018 1:19 PM

CNN has some damned good reporters and you can tell they take their journalism seriously. You can actually see it, especially in a Presidential election cycle, that there a re reporters who pay their dues, work in the trenches, and eventually, after they prove themselves, they move up. I think Manu and Dana are excellent, so are Sciutto and Acosta. There are a few others they're bringing along too. And Boris. My goodness! He went from alligators eating tiny children at Disneyworld, to the lawn of the White House...tho in this case whether or not it's a promotion is arguable.

by Anonymousreply 266April 29, 2018 2:41 PM

I think too many of the reporters on CNN try to "normalize" Trump. By this I mean they take every single outrageous thing he does and try to explain it away, one way or another, as "Trump just being Trump." I also blame the media in general (and not just CNN) for helping give us Trump in 2016 by focusing on HER E-MAILS so relentlessly, and ignoring a lot more serious potential scandals involving him.

by Anonymousreply 267April 29, 2018 2:54 PM

R267 I haven't seen that. I think they try to report the news and I've definitely seen them also react to it negatively, when it's about Trump. They also document his lies very well. THey don't give him a pass for lying. Gloria Borger, Dana Bash, and the rest, even Wolf Blitzer who has worked hard to seem neutral leaning Right, has abandoned any pretense of finding Trump acceptable. I believe after the election and the way Trump treated the media, they reporters spoke up and pushed back against the suits, when they had their story conferences. I see a lot less of the false equivalency bullshit. I still see some, but much less than before. CNN is far from perfect, but it's better than it was in 2015 and 2016.

by Anonymousreply 268April 29, 2018 2:59 PM

Tapper did an interview it may have been with Ellen or it may have been with NPR, or maybe it was Bill Maher. But he was asked if he like the President? Or if he liked Obama and he refused to say. He seemed to feel that these were not people you want to get close to or like. You keep your distance you stay neutral and you report. He's had run ins with Bush 43, Obama, and challenges Trump people regularly. He sees journalists as having an adversarial role.

by Anonymousreply 269April 29, 2018 3:02 PM

Jake Tapper is on a book tour for a new novel set in the McCarthy era, I think. His interview with Terry Gross on NPR's Fresh Air a few days ago is a good one. They talked about his notorious interviews with Stephen Miller and Kellyanne Conway, about how and when to interrupt or cut off live interviews, and about the book, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270April 29, 2018 3:24 PM

Jake Tapper is smart in a cool way. Intelligent but accessible, not professorial.

by Anonymousreply 271April 29, 2018 5:58 PM

CNN should ban Chris Cilizza from their air.

by Anonymousreply 272April 29, 2018 6:11 PM

Chris Cillizza looks exactly like the guy who drove my school bus back when I was a kid in 1965.

by Anonymousreply 273April 29, 2018 7:06 PM

Reason enough for CNN to can him.

by Anonymousreply 274April 29, 2018 8:26 PM

What did Chris Cilliizza do now?

by Anonymousreply 275April 29, 2018 9:53 PM

Cilizza is stupid. But he thinks he is smart. He talks too much and never says anything of value.

by Anonymousreply 276April 29, 2018 10:00 PM

I don't mind him but I hate that he always rambles on and on, thinks what he's saying is super important and will often interrupt others to start talking repeatedly

by Anonymousreply 277April 29, 2018 10:27 PM

Ryan Lizza should change his name.

by Anonymousreply 278April 29, 2018 10:37 PM

the producers on Don's show like to mess with him. In the last month they've had a few segments with the panelists being April Ryan, Ryan Lizza and Chris Cilizza. They must get a kick out of the names being a mind fuck to whomever reads them one after another l

by Anonymousreply 279April 29, 2018 11:45 PM

No love for Dr. Gupta?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280April 30, 2018 2:34 AM

Dr Gupta ? When he's on it gives me the opportunity to get a snack or go to the bathroom. I'm not watching CNN for a "medical" point of view. Could not care less.

by Anonymousreply 281May 1, 2018 6:32 PM

I don't care about medical segments either. My mother enjoys them. I watch anyway because he's so beautiful

by Anonymousreply 282May 1, 2018 6:34 PM

What happened to this lady? I only see her on air every blue moon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283May 1, 2018 6:43 PM

Jake Tapper's side gig will be coming to a screen near you, starring DL fave Scott Eastwood

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284May 3, 2018 7:21 PM

CNN's Victor Blackwell is rarely mentioned. Handsome, pleasant demeanor, he's kind of a light weight but he's good at his job.

However I do have a feeling underneath that suit he's a fatty.

Good looking guy though. And he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 285May 3, 2018 8:04 PM

I wouldn't call him a light weight. His interview with that Trump pastor was spectacular!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286May 3, 2018 8:07 PM

Victor Blackwell is definitely not a lightweight but I didn't know he was gay.

by Anonymousreply 287May 3, 2018 8:30 PM

[quote]Victor Blackwell is definitely not a lightweight...

Sorry about that. I guess I've only seen him reading the news on his morning show.

The guy deserves bigger exposure.

by Anonymousreply 288May 3, 2018 9:46 PM

[quote]However I do have a feeling underneath that suit he's a fatty.

I have the feeling that his underneath that suit he has a big booty lol 😈

Victor Blackwell is fine. I love catching him on Sunday mornings. Yeah he used to weigh a lot more. Victor yelled at fellow CNN hot boy Jeremy Diamond on air, but I forgive him 😍

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289May 4, 2018 1:17 AM

Leyla Santiago is also great. I hope she wins some awards for her work in Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290May 4, 2018 1:22 AM

R289 wait what? Why did he yell at him?

by Anonymousreply 291May 4, 2018 2:21 AM

More about Jeremy Diamond, please! Is he gay?

by Anonymousreply 292May 5, 2018 12:16 PM

Manu Raju is so cute

by Anonymousreply 293May 5, 2018 5:08 PM

R292 no. He's dating Ali Vitali

I thought he might be gay at first too but apparently not

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294May 5, 2018 5:15 PM

April Ryan slams back at Sean Spicer. And Kathy Griffin helps...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295May 5, 2018 11:01 PM

I'm not normally into black men, but I want some Van Jones. Lucky Billy Carter's daughter.

by Anonymousreply 296May 5, 2018 11:09 PM

Nick Paton-Walsh makes my mussy moist.

by Anonymousreply 297May 5, 2018 11:11 PM

R295 wow he really is pathetic and despicable just like most of the other folks in Trump administration. Hopefully he'll never get a serious job again

by Anonymousreply 298May 6, 2018 1:14 AM

Manu Raju is adorable.

by Anonymousreply 299May 6, 2018 2:33 AM

lmao Rick Wilson just compared Michael Cohen to a prostitute

by Anonymousreply 300May 10, 2018 3:42 AM

R300 It was hilarious. If I see it on YouTube or the CNN website I'll post it.

by Anonymousreply 301May 10, 2018 5:24 AM

This older clip of Wilson taking down Paris Dennard will have to do for now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302May 10, 2018 5:57 AM

lol they both kept talking at the same time. Rick is great for a repub. Paris is a sad soul

by Anonymousreply 303May 10, 2018 6:55 PM

Here's the great Rick Wilson clip from last night. R300 was talking about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304May 10, 2018 7:47 PM

Part 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305May 10, 2018 7:54 PM

Don posts an ID pic from early 1994 when he was almost 28. So gorgeous! I hope he keeps posting more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306May 15, 2018 3:49 AM

Anybody see Lemon's interview with Avenatti? I think Lemon did a pretty decent job. It even seemed to get a bit heated, (and not just in the DL kind of way). But I thought Avenatti was prepared and defended himself well. He didn't evade, he didn't pivot. I was impressed with both of them.

by Anonymousreply 307May 15, 2018 7:31 AM

So handsome r306. Im sure he had MANY boyfriends

by Anonymousreply 308May 15, 2018 1:00 PM

Is Don a top or bottom?

by Anonymousreply 309May 15, 2018 3:26 PM

I think Don mostly bottoms, but it seems like it changes according to who he's dating at the time.

There is very little info out there about his love life, and he's hasn't shared his personal life until this current relationship

by Anonymousreply 310May 15, 2018 5:21 PM

I think Laura Coates is my favorite. Super smart, able to collate a lot of information and get to the key points.

by Anonymousreply 311May 17, 2018 2:27 AM

I like Laura too. She also has a sense of humor and doesn't come off as arrogant

by Anonymousreply 312May 17, 2018 3:21 AM

How fucking hot is Matthew Rosenberg?

Avenatti? Rosenberg? How can I choose? Sophie didn't have it this tough.

by Anonymousreply 313May 19, 2018 7:29 AM

What is known about Rosenberg? He's hot, built, 40ish? He's like a big man version of Avenatti.

by Anonymousreply 314May 19, 2018 7:40 AM

Laura Coates gives me a "Lez" vibe.

by Anonymousreply 315May 19, 2018 5:23 PM

Jim Acosta on Jimmy Kimmel!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316May 20, 2018 1:00 AM

Thank God for Acosta and Sciutto.

by Anonymousreply 317May 20, 2018 4:47 AM

I like Ana Cabrera who has taken over weekends since Poppy Harlow moved to weekdays. She is like what happens when a Kardashian is actually smart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318May 20, 2018 11:01 PM

I can't find anything on Rosenberg. Shame because he's perfect

by Anonymousreply 319May 21, 2018 12:13 AM

What makes Kate Bolduan unlikable? I think her hair-do is just trying to hard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320May 21, 2018 12:41 AM

Kate Bolduan is just grating...she's like fingernails scratching a blackboard. Whenever she's on I don't even try to watch...I just switch channels.

by Anonymousreply 321May 21, 2018 12:35 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322May 21, 2018 2:09 PM

I think that moving Chris Cuomo to Prime Time is a good move. He's too harsh for the morning hours. Don Lemmon should take his place since I find him to be more of a lightweight anchor. He would be a good fit with Alysin C more so than John B. As for Kate Bolduan just get rid of her completely. I would rather see Erica Hill take the full hour.

by Anonymousreply 323May 21, 2018 11:12 PM

I honestly could watch Don Lemon all day long, of course because I think he's sexy. But yes he's a perfect fit for morning TV, because its not so serious and hard hitting all the time, much like Don. If Hoda Kotb wasn't at NBC, I think he could've totally taken Matt Lauer's job.

by Anonymousreply 324May 21, 2018 11:25 PM

I know that a lot people here find Lemmon very sexy but I just do not get it. He's handsome enough but nothing special in my book. He's the black version of Anderson Cooper...a bit bland...

by Anonymousreply 325May 21, 2018 11:35 PM

It's Lemon people, Lemon.

by Anonymousreply 326May 21, 2018 11:48 PM

lol Don got another honorary "degree" today. As long as he doesn't go around insisting people call him "Dr." I'm ok with it. I hate when celebs think they have a new title because of an honorary "degree"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327May 22, 2018 12:41 AM

I'll call him doctor if he wants 😁

by Anonymousreply 328May 22, 2018 12:44 AM

Anybody see Matthew Rosenberg on Don Lemon last night? Fuck! He just keeps getting hotter.

by Anonymousreply 329May 23, 2018 5:41 PM

Robbie Mook got a super short haircut now

by Anonymousreply 330May 25, 2018 1:50 AM

Anderson is interviewing NFL hottie Doug Baldwin

by Anonymousreply 331May 25, 2018 1:53 AM

I'm sure Anderson was undressing him with his eyes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332May 25, 2018 2:00 AM

Robbie Mook really handed Rich Lowey his ass tonight. It was beautiful.

John Berman got a very sweet send-off from Poppy Harlow on Wednesday morning. The clip montage inckuded Berman interviewing Bonnie Tyler on Eclipse Day last year.

by Anonymousreply 333May 25, 2018 5:15 AM

Sorry, Rich LOWRY.

by Anonymousreply 334May 25, 2018 5:16 AM

R333 is he leaving? or what's the deal?

by Anonymousreply 335May 25, 2018 6:52 AM

Berman’s replacing Cuomo as co-host of the morning show New Day on CNN.

by Anonymousreply 336May 25, 2018 12:10 PM

Who is taking over Berman's spot with Poppy Harlow? Five hours of John Berman is just too much.

by Anonymousreply 337May 25, 2018 12:19 PM

I think it's John Avlon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338May 26, 2018 5:11 PM

Is the morning show more prestigious than the show Berman currently does? Because he's trading not bad hours for really shitty hours.

by Anonymousreply 339May 26, 2018 6:24 PM

CNN International: for every lovely Cyril Vanier there's a horrible Richard Quest or appalling Aaron Heslehurst.

by Anonymousreply 340May 26, 2018 9:15 PM

Man they made such a big deal out of all this. The farewell to Chris Cuomo involved his wife & two beautiful kids. He cried on the air. It was really embarrassing, over the top bullshit. They acted like he was leaving the network. What an asshole. I'm looking forward to Berman in that slot because I cannot stand Chris or his sidekick.

by Anonymousreply 341May 26, 2018 10:25 PM

New Day HD more prestigious that a news hour. The interviews on New Day are some of the most consistently viral media moments in America. They land huge guests.

by Anonymousreply 342May 26, 2018 10:53 PM

I think CNN needs to keep adding more younger pretty faces-male and female. Then they could build up more of a fan base with younger viewers. Boris Sanchez is a nice start. Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon are good looking obviously and attract both young and older.

by Anonymousreply 343May 26, 2018 11:05 PM

Coy Wire can have my pussy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344May 26, 2018 11:21 PM

Don Lemon 1983 junior prom!!

so he never had an ugly phase

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345May 27, 2018 5:42 PM

Don's Sag Harbor bedroom fireplace. I wonder what all it has seen over the years...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346May 27, 2018 5:59 PM

old headshot of Cuomo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347May 27, 2018 6:05 PM

Cuomo 2009

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348May 27, 2018 6:06 PM

300 lb deadlifts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349May 27, 2018 6:08 PM

sadly Boris Sanchez has too much sense as he keeps instagram private

by Anonymousreply 350May 27, 2018 6:08 PM

I wonder whom Don Lemon's sister Jason Carroll is dating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351May 27, 2018 6:34 PM

R351 unfortunately he too made his instagram private a couple years ago. I remember seeing he used to post a lot of pics with his friends at restaurants and on boats. He seems to be bff with Alina Cho as she commented on almost every post of his. He didn't show any s/o back then though

by Anonymousreply 352May 27, 2018 6:37 PM

I hope Laura Jarrett is on the programs tonight reading the shit out of Rosanne!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353May 29, 2018 7:04 PM

Joey Jackson on tonight! YASSSSS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354May 29, 2018 9:44 PM

Valerie Jarrett is on the MSNBC racism show tonight r353

by Anonymousreply 355May 29, 2018 10:06 PM

I'm watching CNN...It's disgusting that they keep repeating Roseanne's tweet about Jarrett over and over again, word for word.

At this point Jarrett (who I never particularly cared for) should just fucking sue everyone.

by Anonymousreply 356May 29, 2018 10:16 PM

YASSSSSSS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357June 2, 2018 1:39 AM

Do you think Anderson is pissed about having to surrender an hour to that baboon starting Monday?

by Anonymousreply 358June 2, 2018 1:46 AM

Anderson is too busy riding his new Latino dick to care gurl

by Anonymousreply 359June 2, 2018 1:51 AM

Anderson doesn't care. They paid him to not leave for Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 360June 2, 2018 1:54 AM

Only one hour of Anderson Cooper is plenty enough thank you very much. Hesitant extraordinaire..."Do you mean to...euh...tell me that President Trump...euh...is considering going to... euh... Singapore at this time ? "

by Anonymousreply 361June 4, 2018 3:32 AM

What did we all think of Cuomo's new Show?

by Anonymousreply 362June 5, 2018 6:52 AM

He kinda got shafted last night, the Manafort news didn't break until Don's show came on i think

by Anonymousreply 363June 5, 2018 11:23 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364June 5, 2018 11:34 AM

Allyson or however you spell it, on the morning show, seems to be able to do her job again now that Cuomo isn't hogging the spotlight and all the oxygen.

by Anonymousreply 365June 5, 2018 11:44 AM

I love Chris Cuomo! He can do no wrong.

by Anonymousreply 366June 5, 2018 12:02 PM

Is John King fucking that republican shill Mary Katherine Ham? She's on his noontime show almost every day, but I don't think I've ever seen her anywhere else on CNN.

by Anonymousreply 367June 5, 2018 2:48 PM

John can fuck anyone he wants. It doesn't matter to me.

by Anonymousreply 368June 5, 2018 3:04 PM

I wonder if the Cuomo/Lemon hand-off was just for the premiere or it's going to be a regular thing. Don looked so giddy lol

by Anonymousreply 369June 5, 2018 4:04 PM

I bet Lemon loves it when Cuomo calls him "The Man!!!"

by Anonymousreply 370June 5, 2018 5:12 PM

Paris Dennard is on right now. What an idiot!!

by Anonymousreply 371June 6, 2018 12:17 AM

So Anderson got - or retained - live coverage of the primaries tonight, suggesting La Coopette retains a slight edge in the pecking order over Prima Cuoma.

by Anonymousreply 372June 6, 2018 3:01 AM

On Monday, Cuomo's show came in at #20 for cable ratings, above both Anderson and Don. I don't know if that was because it's a new show, Giuliani was the guest or people wanted to see him. He still lagged behind Rachel Maddow and insanity Hannity though

by Anonymousreply 373June 6, 2018 4:20 PM

Sarah Huckabee Sanders going one on one with Chris Cuomo NOW!

by Anonymousreply 374June 7, 2018 1:01 AM

He's trying an interesting tack ... being subdued. First time I've ever seen him subdued. If he was this every night and not hamming it up constantly - my brothers - I might like him.

SHS is just fat sowing though her delivery of Trumpy's messages. It's sad!

by Anonymousreply 375June 7, 2018 1:16 AM

I can't imagine living my life and working a job where I'm that angry all the time. She's one of those who needs to hate the opposition and take things to extremes.

I've worked with people like that and they're exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 376June 7, 2018 1:24 AM

She was a fucking robot! No surprise.

Chris was too kind.

by Anonymousreply 377June 7, 2018 1:27 AM

omfg I HATE Ben Ferguson with a passion. He's so damn obnoxious

by Anonymousreply 378June 7, 2018 3:36 AM

Poppy Harlow and Brianna Keilar cohosted CNN newsroom this morning, Poppy in New York and Brianna in Washington. I liked it. I've never seen two anchors host the newsroom from two cities at the same time. I think they should continue doing it.

by Anonymousreply 379June 7, 2018 4:11 AM

I can’t believe no one has mentioned Miguel Marquez. I saw him this morning talking about the California primaries and he got me completely wet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380June 7, 2018 4:41 AM

Scott McLean!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381June 7, 2018 4:49 AM

I want to rim Chris Cuomo badly. Do you think his wife does?

by Anonymousreply 382June 7, 2018 5:52 AM

Boris Sanchez was looking so hot in Quebec this morning.

by Anonymousreply 383June 10, 2018 12:32 AM

flashback pic of Manu Raju! He's so cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384June 12, 2018 3:59 AM

What shows does Matthew Rosenberg usually go on?

by Anonymousreply 385June 12, 2018 2:05 PM

ugh r384, apparently he has wife

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386June 12, 2018 2:13 PM

R385 Usually AC360 maybe every three weeks, or when he breaks a major story.

by Anonymousreply 387June 12, 2018 4:24 PM

Mattew appears on the primetime shows. I've seen him on Anderson and Don's shows. Cuomo doesn't do a group panel so far (just 2 people debating)

by Anonymousreply 388June 12, 2018 5:15 PM

Brianna Keilar had a boy on Friday

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389June 12, 2018 6:45 PM

r386, what was your first clue? the gold wedding ring he wears all the time?

by Anonymousreply 390June 13, 2018 1:21 AM

Does anyone know why John King and Dana Bash divorced? He converted to Judaism, they married, had a baby and split. They certainly seem civil to each other when on TV.

Was he cheating?

by Anonymousreply 391June 13, 2018 1:31 AM

r390, I don't stalk him outside the Capitol like you do bitch!

by Anonymousreply 392June 13, 2018 1:35 AM

r392, LOL no need to resort to stalking, I have eyes and they can see his marital status on the HD TV screen whenever he reports on CNN.

by Anonymousreply 393June 13, 2018 2:05 AM

R391, the general consensus is that he was cheating.

by Anonymousreply 394June 13, 2018 10:12 PM

Mmmm, interesting that there are no stories. Especially since they were friends with Kathy Griffin.

by Anonymousreply 395June 14, 2018 1:46 AM

Tom Arnold was on whoever's show at 7 (she's blonde). He is apparently meeting with Michael Cohen this weekend but played coy to the point of annoyance.

Also, he seemed to have just snorted something. Sad if he's back on drugs but he was hyper and all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 396June 22, 2018 11:49 PM

I was largely indifferent to Cuomo before he got his own show, but he really is insufferable. And WTF is up with that ridiculous white board he keeps writing on? He looks even dumber than usual in front of that thing.

Although hot when he was younger, he's quickly morphing looks-wise into his ugly older brother.

by Anonymousreply 397June 29, 2018 2:42 AM

I just don't care about Chris Cuomo calling for us to be nice and civil. The repubs aren't going to be and will continue walking over us

by Anonymousreply 398June 29, 2018 3:38 AM

Chris Cuomo is the perfect man and I love his show. I watch every night and used to watch New Day every day

by Anonymousreply 399June 29, 2018 4:00 AM

John Berman, that new guy on New Day, is boring as fuck. He seems totally uninterested in what anyone is saying to him.

Chris Cuomo is completely unwatchable. 100% insufferable.

Anderson Coopers is actually not that bad, since he lets the people he's interviewing talk without interrupting them all the time.

Wolf Blitzer always keeps it professional. I like that.

John King is very handsome and good-looking. He's nice to look at.

Don Lemon is cute, but dull.

Jake Tapper looks like he's extremely repressed and just wants to suck a lot of dicks and get fucked on cam. Doing porn, basically.

Ana Navarro is beautiful, but a screeching hag.

Brooke Baldwin is pretty and always does her best to uphold CNN being the Clinton News Network.

All I can think of when seeing Van Jones is: big black cock, big black cock, big black cock.

by Anonymousreply 400June 29, 2018 4:40 AM

Anderson's my favorite, still. He's a pro at interviews and reporting, he's handsome, he has empathy but keeps his cool, and he's intelligent. Don Lemon is ok but doesn't measure up to AC. Why oh why did they take one of his hours and give it to that dolt Cuomo?

OTOH, those damned Republican shills on the infernal "panels" that Anderson had (don't know if he still does because I had to quit watching) -- why in the hell did he do that? He didn't always. He's excellent "on the road" - they should have had some of those segments, or more town-hall sort of things.

Maybe he got tired and really wanted to cut back, but I seldom buy that tale. He also would have been better than Ryan Seacloset in the morning with whatsername, if thats what he really wanted to do.

by Anonymousreply 401June 29, 2018 4:50 AM

R400, your observations are...interesting.

by Anonymousreply 402June 29, 2018 4:50 AM

r400 is a deplorable.

Shun him gals!

by Anonymousreply 403June 30, 2018 12:13 AM

Ryan Young's muscles got me all hot this morning as he reported from a protest

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404June 30, 2018 5:40 PM

R404 what was he wearing? He is hot but I haven't seen him in less clothing yet. He's always been covered up when I saw him

by Anonymousreply 405June 30, 2018 7:38 PM

r405 he was in a short sleeved brown button up shirt which really showed off his arms and chest, and blended with his skin. His body is jacked

by Anonymousreply 406June 30, 2018 7:48 PM

kudos to r380 for bringing up Miguel Marquez, who was on the caged-child beat in Texas today, looking all kinds of hot and BDFd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407July 5, 2018 12:49 AM

They need to fire the dim witted brat Erin Burnett

by Anonymousreply 408July 5, 2018 12:53 AM

DL "Superstar" Michael Avenatti appears to be flying the network into the ground.

Fox News marked its 66th consecutive quarter as the most-watched cable television network.

Meanwhile, CNN sat at tenth for primetime behind networks like ESPN, HGTV, Investigation Discovery and History. In total viewers, CNN finished seventh behind Nickelodeon and HGTV, among others.

In primetime, CNN didn’t even hit half as many viewers as Fox, managing just an average of 929,000 viewers.

by Anonymousreply 409July 5, 2018 1:08 AM

Have they taken away Chris Cuomo’s prime time show already? I have CNN on now (9:30 pm) and it says it’s AC 360 with John Berman substituting.

by Anonymousreply 410July 6, 2018 1:36 AM

I hadn't even bothered to check in again on Cuomo's show until a few days ago and he was having that scumbag Scaramucci on - again!

It's a joke and an embarrassment for the show to be circling the drain so quickly.

by Anonymousreply 411July 6, 2018 9:22 AM

[quote]I hadn't even bothered to check in again on Cuomo's show until a few days ago and he was having that scumbag Scaramucci on - again!

Did Cuomo say "fugazi" nine times? Or "Let's get after it"?

by Anonymousreply 412July 6, 2018 9:53 AM

Let's get after it is his thing. People just love it.

by Anonymousreply 413July 6, 2018 11:43 AM

CNN is being so lazy! Last night and tonight they are stopping their primetime news early to re-air "The seventies" last night and "The eighties" tonight. Meanwhile MSNBC and Trump TV are back with their usual prime time daily shows

by Anonymousreply 414July 6, 2018 5:17 PM

MSNBC is Trump tv. 24/7

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415July 6, 2018 7:15 PM

I want to eat Chris Cuomo's ass.

by Anonymousreply 416July 7, 2018 1:27 AM

I don’t understand why you queens are so hot for Cuomo. If he wasn’t from a known family he would just be another meat head bro who goes to the gym and professes his ideals on others.

by Anonymousreply 417July 8, 2018 6:57 AM

Miguel crying seriously broke my cold dead heart

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418July 8, 2018 6:59 AM

Cuomo is terrible on his own show. They should never have had him go solo.

However, John Berman is on fire as the co-host of New Day and still filling in for AC. He’s emerged the winner in that shuffle.

by Anonymousreply 419July 8, 2018 7:01 AM

Pablo Sandoval! He just had a report on the Thai cave rescue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420July 8, 2018 8:33 PM

I love Cuomo's show and he's far and away the hottest man on News. I watch him every night

by Anonymousreply 421July 8, 2018 9:17 PM

Sorry...on R420, it's Polo not Pablo.

by Anonymousreply 422July 8, 2018 9:29 PM

My absolute favorite reporter on CNN is Jeanne Moos.

She like a throwback to earlier times. She should have her own show.

by Anonymousreply 423July 8, 2018 9:29 PM

*She's like

by Anonymousreply 424July 8, 2018 9:29 PM

Moos makes me cringe

by Anonymousreply 425July 8, 2018 9:36 PM

Interesting news:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426July 11, 2018 8:22 PM

“The View” cohosts mocked CNN on Wednesday for being so boring that they turn it on when they want to take naps.

The ladies were discussing whether or not they take naps when cohost Joy Behar joked, “Lately I have been able to, at like 4 o’clock, I can watch CNN or something really, really boring.”

Sara Haines and Meghan McCain chuckled in agreement, and Behar added that she sometimes falls asleep to the movie “Casablanca.”

“A little CNN will put you right to sleep,” McCain chimed in with a laugh.

“I love Wolf [Blitzer], but he is hypnotic,” Behar said.

McCain burst out laughing again, and the crowd even applauded as Behar trashed the network.

by Anonymousreply 427July 12, 2018 12:16 AM

Honestly I respect CNN more than ever for the bashing they take from every side while still doing their job. They face more attacks than any other news org.

by Anonymousreply 428July 12, 2018 12:22 AM

The Asshole-in-Chief pulled his “CNN is Fake News” shit again with them this morning in England.

by Anonymousreply 429July 13, 2018 4:30 PM

Poppy Harlow needs to move over to Fox News. She's always been a humorless right-winger.

by Anonymousreply 430July 13, 2018 4:32 PM

Anderson looked... tan.... tonight. Or he's getting make up tips from dear leader.

by Anonymousreply 431July 14, 2018 1:58 AM

Hot Matthew Rosenberg on Don Lemon now. Who's seen him on Fire Island?

by Anonymousreply 432July 14, 2018 2:04 AM

Damn, I want Nick Paton-Walsh’s thick British beer can cock inside me quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 433July 15, 2018 3:01 AM

[quote]I don’t understand why you queens are so hot for Cuomo.

???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434July 15, 2018 8:20 PM

I want Jim Acosta to ejaculate deep inside me.

by Anonymousreply 435July 19, 2018 6:29 AM

Don Lemon is getting to MARY!

He is outraged at everything in a haughty way lately. (and I don't believe it is because of world events. I think it is because Trump called him an idiot, the one thing Trump is right about.)

by Anonymousreply 436July 19, 2018 6:31 AM

Why does Behar think Wolf B. is a hypocrite?

by Anonymousreply 437July 19, 2018 6:33 AM

Don is so over the top... between his histrionics and Cuomo's self love, I'm exhausted if I watch from 9 to 11.

At least I've got Anderson to stutter and stumble through the eight o-clock hour. He's kind of the Prince Harry of CNN. Nice enough to look at, not a lot of heavy lifting, a bit dim.

by Anonymousreply 438July 19, 2018 11:52 AM

I am always happy to see Jim Sciutto - he fills in for Wolf and others and is often on as the state department reporter. I like when he gets frustrated with the panelists. I also like when Douglas Brinkley is on as a panelist - he seems to lift his head up - but, then looks down with his nose expressing his opinion - and always seems to agree with him.

by Anonymousreply 439July 19, 2018 12:34 PM

Anderson was in a particularly frisky mood last night mocking Trump’s “Thank you very much. NO.”

by Anonymousreply 440July 19, 2018 1:49 PM

I don't like how CNN has copied MSNBC's and Fox's formats of banter of hosts between shows since Cuomo debuted. I think it's Cuomo only, probably for promotional purposes. Anybody else?

by Anonymousreply 441July 19, 2018 4:47 PM

I've never bottomed, but I'd make an exception for Cuomo.

by Anonymousreply 442July 20, 2018 6:14 AM

Sex with Cuomo would be all oral, otherwise you'd never be able to shut him up.

by Anonymousreply 443July 20, 2018 11:27 AM

Though I was at first disappointed with Chris Cuomo's new show, he is now finding his stride.. He's incredibly articulate with guests and speaking directly to the TV audience about all that is wrong with Trump. I prefer him to Rachel's wacky bantering and hyena-like laughing.

Not to mention, he's so easy on the eyes.

by Anonymousreply 444July 20, 2018 1:51 PM

Cuomo is getting better, but he still needs to tone it down. His voice already is aggressive so he needs to step back a bit. Less is more and like you say R444, he is articulate, so he doesn't need to go the Wolf Blitzer screaming route.

by Anonymousreply 445July 20, 2018 5:40 PM

Is he having trouble getting relevant people to appear? Who the fuck cares about Scaramucci anymore?

by Anonymousreply 446July 20, 2018 7:10 PM

I was looking forward to Cuomo's new show, since I can't watch Rachel due to all the annoyances that have already been mentioned about her.

But every time he steps up to that stupid fucking whiteboard, I have to change the channel.

Between that and his pandering to the deplorables with guests like Scaramucci and Roger Stone, it just make him totally unwatchable.

by Anonymousreply 447July 21, 2018 12:45 AM

Cuomo's show is so repetitive. Same old faces all the time. Santorum is like a regular co-star.

by Anonymousreply 448July 21, 2018 1:03 AM

I can't stand fat, smug, clueless Brian Stelter. What a moron.

by Anonymousreply 449July 21, 2018 1:03 AM

I LOVE Chris but agree he needs some new guests.

Who cares what The Mooch thinks about anything? He's really embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 450July 21, 2018 1:12 AM

I want to shoot a big load on his chest.

by Anonymousreply 451July 21, 2018 5:42 AM

Friday, July 20, 2018 Blind Item #6

Look for this news executive to not return to his post when he says he will return. This is all posturing to make him and everything else about to go down, look good.

[quote] CNN President Jeff Zucker is taking a six-week leave of absence to have elective heart surgery

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452July 22, 2018 3:15 AM

Chris Cuomo has lately been scooping everyone else and I hope it shows in his ratings. He deserves it!

by Anonymousreply 453July 27, 2018 3:34 AM

Chris Cuomo so gets in his own way... he's a smart guy and a good journalist but his love affair with himself gets old fast.

Plus his guests are always the same and he's way too chummy with them, on camera and off.

by Anonymousreply 454July 27, 2018 3:44 AM

Cuomo always sounds like he is lecturing you. It comes across a bit condescending.

by Anonymousreply 455July 27, 2018 4:11 AM

[quote] Cuomo always sounds like he is lecturing you. It comes across a bit condescending.

Yeah that's disgusting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456July 27, 2018 4:25 AM

Cuomo makes me feel more like I've done something wrong and he is going to correct me. Rachel makes me feel like she is explaining something that only she understands and she is trying to help us get to her level. Don Lemmon is just pure MARY! (crying about Trump calling places shitholes...come on.) Anderson seems confused like he doesn't quite know how to be anymore. He used to try and be impartial and follow the old news standards. Now he just seems perplexed as to who he is.

by Anonymousreply 457July 27, 2018 4:38 AM

BRAVO to CNN hottie Jim Acosta who practically had to be forcibly removed from Trump's press conference when he dared to ask the wholly appropriate question about collusion.

by Anonymousreply 458July 30, 2018 6:31 PM

Ana Cabrera

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459July 30, 2018 6:56 PM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 460July 31, 2018 12:04 PM

Someone above pointed out above that Boris Sanchez has a private Instagram. Interesting, as I've been his follower since last year. I just assumed I followed because it had been open, but now I'm having second thoughts whether it was private then too or not. Anyway you aren't missing much there, at least it reveals little to nothing about his personal life, if he's seeing anyone, etc.

But I mean it's a pretty good gram after all. It takes you along on his travels, sometimes brings you videos from the White House lawn and other places he's following Trump to, and shares his passions like scuba diving. The most personal he gets is sharing visits to see his nephew and niece. I have no complaints because while I am curious about who the "real" Boris is, I prefer when people share things of interest rather than endlessly vain pictures of themselves.

by Anonymousreply 461July 31, 2018 12:34 PM

R461 - Any shirtless pics of Boris? He is hot AF.

by Anonymousreply 462July 31, 2018 1:09 PM

I read online that Boris got married (to a woman) in 2016. But there seems to be no evidence of such a marriage, other than this wedding registry that may or may not be the real CNN Boris Sanchez from Hialeah

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463July 31, 2018 1:49 PM

REP. LIEU SPEAKS WITH ANA CABRERA ABOUT MUELLER PROBE, TRUMP SURVEILLANCE CLAIMS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464July 31, 2018 4:58 PM

Anybody home?

by Anonymousreply 465August 3, 2018 11:05 AM

Initially I watched CNN out of the three news stations. When Ashleigh Banfield and Carol Costello left day time CNN the network lost two very capable anchors/hosts. CNN has not to this day replaced both women. CNN has Anderson Cooper and that is about it these days. I respect Van Jones. I didn’t care for Chris Cuomo in the a.m. slot and in unfortunately he is overkill in the 9 p.m. slot. CNN needs to re-evaluate their analysts list. Rick Santorum was and is obnoxious as a human being. They did fire Jeffrey Lord and Kayleigh McEnany left on her own accord.

Slowly I switched over to MSNBC starting with The Rachel Maddow Show. Lawrence O’Donnell’s show followed which I now find myself watching on a nightly basis. Love Nicolle Wallace’s show and her daily guest analysts. Ari Melber’s show is very informative with legal issues and I like his show as well. Andrea Mitchell is a force to be reckon with. MSNBC could find replacements for Craig Melvin and Chuck Todd. Both are boring.

Of course, if we all liked the same things Trump would be a dictator of the United States.

by Anonymousreply 466August 3, 2018 11:41 AM

[quote]When Ashleigh Banfield and Carol Costello left day time CNN the network lost two very capable anchors/hosts

I thought Banfield and Costello moved to HLN. so technically they are still at CNN. Costello is very nice but I always thought her delivery was kind of dry and boring.

by Anonymousreply 467August 3, 2018 11:55 AM

I love Jake Tapper and Jeffrey Toobin. Gloria Borger is great too on analysis. But I cannot watch Jake Tapper when he has the awful Bernie woman on his panel, Nina Turner? Ugh. And Chris Cilizza is anther deal breaker. Awful person. CNN has so many good people I hate to miss some of them,but those two are unwatchable. And I'm sorry. Chris Cuomo? No. Just. No. He's very attractive...until he opens his mouth. He has an obnoxious personality. Did you know he'a a lawyer???? (He makes sure people know that. )

by Anonymousreply 468August 3, 2018 1:42 PM

R469 Symone Sanders? (no relation to Bernie)

by Anonymousreply 469August 3, 2018 2:41 PM

R468, I mean ^^

by Anonymousreply 470August 3, 2018 2:42 PM

Thanks, R470. Not sure who it is. I know she has very short hair and wears glasses.

by Anonymousreply 471August 3, 2018 2:55 PM

Yes it's Symone Sanders Ugh. And I used to like Neera Tandem and now I can't stand her either. Her voice.

by Anonymousreply 472August 3, 2018 2:58 PM

I like Jeff Toobin's long, thoughtful articles for The New Yorker, but I can't stand him as a TV pundit on panels. He comes off as too wishy-washy and dumbs down his words.

He is very good when breaking news about Supreme Court decisions is happening, and explaining how the Court works. But those days are few and far between.

Jonathan Turley (sp?) is better at the law professor pundit gig at NBC lately, as I see it.

by Anonymousreply 473August 3, 2018 3:10 PM

I don't like Jonathan Turley. No matter what happens and what he is analyzing he always makes it seem good for Trump.

And he did the same thing 20 years ago when Clinton (Bill) was going through his Monica troubles; everything he said seemed to favor the partisan Republicans over the president.

I think he's a closet deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 474August 3, 2018 3:27 PM

Jake Tapper is an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 475August 4, 2018 1:00 AM

I may be an asshole but I can draw funny pictures! Can you?

by Anonymousreply 476August 4, 2018 1:51 PM

Anybody else who monitors this thread genuinely concerned for the safety of Jim Acosta?

by Anonymousreply 477August 5, 2018 5:28 PM

R477 I bet at this point, Acosta has 1 or 2 bodyguards with him. We know Don Lemon does, as he's said a few times now that he's had to since 2016. I'm sure there are even more CNN and MSNBC news hosts and reporters who have security and we just don't know about it yet. The other day MSNBC's Katy Tur mentioned on air that she recently received a message from a deplorable saying "I hope you get raped and killed #MAGA".

by Anonymousreply 478August 5, 2018 7:05 PM

I believe Dana Bash mentioned security quite awhile ago- during the primaries.

by Anonymousreply 479August 5, 2018 7:09 PM

E.D. Hill? She was on Fox News before she joined CNN.

by Anonymousreply 480August 5, 2018 7:35 PM

Can't stand Simone either. Fuck she's loud.

by Anonymousreply 481August 5, 2018 11:16 PM

Boris Sanchez was looking sexy and fuckable today.

by Anonymousreply 482August 5, 2018 11:23 PM

Rosie is on with Chris now and they're really having a smart and impassioned discussion.

by Anonymousreply 483August 7, 2018 1:11 AM

Rosie was on Ari’s show on MSNBC earlier this evening.

by Anonymousreply 484August 7, 2018 1:14 AM

Dershashits is on with Chris AGAIN???

Fuck this shit, back to Rachel err...Nicole.

by Anonymousreply 485August 7, 2018 1:16 AM

[quote] I bet at this point, Acosta has 1 or 2 bodyguards with him. We know Don Lemon does, as he's said a few times now that he's had to since 2016. I'm sure there are even more CNN and MSNBC news hosts and reporters who have security and we just don't know about it yet. The other day MSNBC's Katy Tur mentioned on air that she recently received a message from a deplorable saying "I hope you get raped and killed #MAGA".

CNN used to provide Anderson Cooper with bodyguards because some of his crazed fans seemed to "love" him in the same scary way that Mark David Chapman "loved" John Lennon. That's a lot different from having to protect journalists against retribution for political reasons.

Hard to believe that anyone takes Don Lemon seriously enough to threaten him. First time I've agreed with Trump about anything is when he said that Lemon is the "dumbest" man on TV (except for Trump himself, of course).

by Anonymousreply 486August 7, 2018 5:17 PM

Don Lemon is hardly dumb.

by Anonymousreply 487August 7, 2018 5:30 PM

I don’t think any of the hosts/journalists are dumb. I’m not sure how much of a personal life they have when the news is on a viscous cycle 24/7 and they have to keep abreast to it constantly. Good ones are worth every penny they are paid.

Don Lemon has the race and gay factor to deal with. I am not sure how he keeps his cool most of the time. Love his new puppy.

by Anonymousreply 488August 7, 2018 5:36 PM

R487 you're clueless. Don has gotten death threats. He is a black gay man speaking out against a white nationalist president so of course he has to worry about his safety.

Don isn't a genius but he definitely isn't dumb. There are plenty of dumber people on all the networks. Fox of course wins in the dumb category

by Anonymousreply 489August 7, 2018 5:37 PM

sorry I mean to R486 not R487

by Anonymousreply 490August 7, 2018 5:39 PM

Wearing his "smarty pants" specs, Don Lemon read Trump to filth last night in 10 searing minutes, and it was beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 491August 7, 2018 5:55 PM

Don Lemon and his family are huge targets, especially because of Don's demographics. I hope Don's mom who lives in Deep South is safe too. If i was Don I would get her a cute little pistol, but she probably has one anyway.

by Anonymousreply 492August 7, 2018 6:24 PM

If Don Lemon was smarter, (and I'm a fan of Don's), rather than devoting practically an enire hour to Trump's attack on him and Lebron, and discussing it with panels, he'd give it the 5 minutes it deserves. He'd use the remaining time to bring up the many important issues that CNN and so many other news organizations seem to be neglecting: like the long-term damage that will be caused if Trumps pick of Kavanaugh to SCOTUS is approved; Trump's reversing of EPA rules that were meant to protect our health and welfare; go thru each individual still on Trump's cabinet and call out all the laws and ethics they have not only broken but continue to, (Wilbur Ross being the latest)...

If so, Trump will most likely not respond at all. Either because he doesn't want to bring more attention to far more long-term damaging issues most aren't aware - or - he'll have changed the channel out of boredom.

That's really the best way to get at Trump. And the issues we have to focus on the get him the fuck out of here!!

(Don, I hope you're reading, and I do love you!!)

by Anonymousreply 493August 7, 2018 6:42 PM

The hosts don't have a full say in all the segments though. The producers are very involved.

by Anonymousreply 494August 7, 2018 6:50 PM

They have to follow the outrage machine model or the ratings will tank. Americans watch news to get excited or enraged. Or they will change the channel and we'll end up with a network devoted to monsters or aliens, like the "History" Channel. Maybe C-SPAN could do what you're saying but they'd have to be matter-of-fact about it.

by Anonymousreply 495August 7, 2018 6:50 PM

R495 " Maybe C-SPAN could do what you're saying but they'd have to be matter-of-fact about it."

Has anybody watched Anderson's show on Facebook? He claims the point of the show is to cover neglected topics. I refuse to sign on to FB.

by Anonymousreply 496August 7, 2018 6:56 PM

John King is trying to do special election results and Cuomo keeps walking all over him, cutting him off, jumping in.

Chris: SHUT UP AND FUCKING LISTEN, FOR ONCE.

by Anonymousreply 497August 8, 2018 1:52 AM

If Chris got some laser resurfacing for his wrinkles, he'd look even better. He's handsome but his face looks old when he smiles now

by Anonymousreply 498August 8, 2018 2:09 AM

Laser resurfacing??? I'M ONLY 48 BITCH!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 499August 8, 2018 2:13 AM

Jim Acosta Alert: He's scheduled to appear on Colbert tonight.

by Anonymousreply 500August 8, 2018 4:43 PM

I really like Jim Acosta. Jim is a man on a mission. He has a job to do and no one is going to shut him up. I especially like him because he drives Sarah crazy.

by Anonymousreply 501August 9, 2018 1:23 AM

CNN certainly knows how to hire the hot men!

by Anonymousreply 502August 9, 2018 1:47 AM

Thanks for the tip, R500. Hopefully he's not diplomatic with his comments about that cow's cunt, SHS. She certainly isn't diplomatic in how she talks to the press.

by Anonymousreply 503August 9, 2018 2:19 AM

Even when Acosta is questioned about Sarah Sanders, do you notice how poised, how thoughtful, how diplomatic he is when discussing her? (unlike Sanders herself)

I hear my self screaming at the tv, "she's a fucking cunt, Jim. Just say it!!. But he remains composed.

A real classy guy!!!

by Anonymousreply 504August 9, 2018 3:09 AM

Hotty Avenatti just crushed it on Don Lemon as usual.

by Anonymousreply 505August 22, 2018 3:30 AM

How much does Don Lemon want to suck Avenatti's dick?

by Anonymousreply 506August 22, 2018 7:23 AM

Who's gonna miss Paris Dennard?

by Anonymousreply 507August 23, 2018 5:20 PM

A black bottom? No one.

by Anonymousreply 508August 23, 2018 5:28 PM

Brian Shelter can play George Costanza's son Seven if there's ever a Seinfeld reboot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509August 23, 2018 5:29 PM

*Stelter, whatever

by Anonymousreply 510August 23, 2018 5:30 PM

Brian Stelter and Paris Dennard are 2 of the most seemingly gay straight men I've ever seen/heard. I don't mean that as an insult to us gays but my gaydar goes off when they're on tv. At least we won't have to see Paris anymore. He'll likely go right to Fox now.

by Anonymousreply 511August 23, 2018 5:46 PM

That supposedly "hip and smart" conservabot S.E. Cupp is getting a Saturday evening spot on CNN. I hate that bespectacled right wing apologist feckless cunt.

by Anonymousreply 512August 23, 2018 6:05 PM

Once or twice a week I tune in to Cuomo's show to see what he's talking about, and every single time he has one of Trump's current or former top sycophants there for an interview. They are ALL pathological liars and have been proven to have ZERO credibility.

Conway, Guiliani, Scarramucci, Stone - are any of these assholes actually considered big "gets?" More than likely, I hope, it's that nobody else wants to waste their time promoting their bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 513September 5, 2018 8:13 PM

Every time I tune in to Cuomo, he and "Frothy Mix" are just yelling at each other.

by Anonymousreply 514September 5, 2018 8:17 PM

John Berman is an idiot. He often says things that are either uninformed or intentionally designed to disparage democrats.

This morning he asked Rep Swalwell how he felt about Booker's grandstanding with releasing those confidential documents when they had already been cleared to be released and suggested Booker only did it to set himself up for 2020.

Of all the coverage on all the networks (except Fox, I don't watch that trash) he's the only person who doesn't recognize the fact that republicans just said that to try and minimize the impact of those docs. If they had already been released, why the fuck did Cornyn threaten to go after Booker breaking Senate rules?

by Anonymousreply 515September 7, 2018 1:37 PM

Maybe Cornyn was trying to suck up to Trump by seeming to fight for his dog in the fight.

by Anonymousreply 516September 8, 2018 12:04 AM

Wow, surprise, surprise...Cuomo had Lewandowski on tonight, AGAIN. Why? Were Guiliani, Conway and Scaramucci already booked on other shows?

by Anonymousreply 517September 8, 2018 4:47 AM

As a liberal democrat, I like that Cuomo has on what I consider to be the opposition. CNN tends to only present one side and can tend toward what can be relegated as crybaby or "snowflake" reporting. As left and liberal as I am, CNN can make me cringe.

by Anonymousreply 518September 8, 2018 11:51 AM

Back in the mid to late 90's and early 2000's I used to think some of the Weather Channel guys were really good looking. Dave Johnson was a CUTE nerdy type.

by Anonymousreply 519September 8, 2018 12:01 PM

[quote]John Berman is an idiot. He often says things that are either uninformed or intentionally designed to disparage democrats.

This morning he said 'for some people 9/11 only comes once a year.'

He followed one with some live it every day of the year but I was so busy laughing at such a stupid line I almost didn't hear it.

by Anonymousreply 520September 12, 2018 1:26 AM

I adore Chris Cuomo and want his show to succeed but he really has to think of ways to inject some new energy into it. The format is not working now. Allowing Giuliani, Scaramucci and Lewandowski to spew their lies just doesn't hack it.

by Anonymousreply 521September 12, 2018 1:52 PM

Lord... he's got plastic surgery cautionary tale Sam Champion on with him now... Jesus, take the storm surge.

by Anonymousreply 522September 13, 2018 1:07 AM

they are old friends from when they were both on GMA together 10 or so years ago

by Anonymousreply 523September 13, 2018 1:13 AM

Does Boris Sanchez no longer have an Instagram account?

by Anonymousreply 524September 13, 2018 8:53 PM

Cumo just wants to show what a macho goombah he can be by booking Deplorables he can yell at.

by Anonymousreply 525September 13, 2018 9:06 PM

R524 yes but it's private

who will be manning CNN's 4 hours of primetime coverage tonight? They sent Anderson, Don and Chris out to the Carolinas for the storm coverage!

by Anonymousreply 526September 13, 2018 10:15 PM

Don, Chris, & Andy, all wearing their tight, short sleeved muscle t-shirts!!!!! I love hurricane season!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 527September 14, 2018 3:09 AM

You missed Chris today, shorts and a shirt that kept blowing up.

by Anonymousreply 528September 14, 2018 3:24 AM

I'm very amused at how CNN has shlubby John Berman in a shapeless windbreaker and baggy pants, soaking wet in the pouring storm and gorgeous Chris Cuomo in the tightest blue polo, dry amongst the windblown palm trees.

Go Chris! So nice to see you and your amazing biceps back in the morning.

by Anonymousreply 529September 14, 2018 12:23 PM

I'm very amused at Special Needs Reporter Martin Savage, with his bike helmet, safety glasses and immoveable botox face. No stray Ramada sign shall do him harm.

by Anonymousreply 530September 14, 2018 10:51 PM

Why is CNN sticking with covering the dud hurricane? MSNBC has smartly moved on to the Manafort deal.

by Anonymousreply 531September 15, 2018 12:13 AM

The boys have all gone down with their t-shirts... they need to strike their heroic poses.

Am I alone in thinking they're all slightly disappointed when the weather improves?

by Anonymousreply 532September 15, 2018 1:36 AM

Diaaaaaaaane....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533September 15, 2018 1:39 AM

I wanna go skinny dipping with Don Lemon in Myrtle Beach!

by Anonymousreply 534September 15, 2018 2:53 AM

Fucker is still spinning away but yes, this is boring. Until I see deplorables crying about floating Elvis paintings, I can't imagine there's much more to show.

by Anonymousreply 535September 15, 2018 3:35 AM

LOL.. busted.... though not CNN. Check out the video it's funny.

by Anonymousreply 536September 15, 2018 4:24 AM

Of course the link would help...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537September 15, 2018 4:24 AM

Almost as good as this classic...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538September 15, 2018 4:41 AM

I want a 3 way with Don and Chris. Anderson can watch.

by Anonymousreply 539September 15, 2018 6:13 AM

So busted in R538. Awesome. Fucking TV.

by Anonymousreply 540September 15, 2018 2:20 PM

The big boys have gone home. Just the weekend B team standing under gray skies in a breeze.

by Anonymousreply 541September 15, 2018 2:21 PM

I can't believe they are STILL flogging this even right now. Are they going to go back to covering the missing Malaysian airline too? They rode that horse way too long as well.

by Anonymousreply 542September 15, 2018 3:15 PM

Please visit and comment/vote for your favorite hot newsmen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543September 17, 2018 2:08 PM

Jim Sciutto now co-anchor with Poppy Harlow!

YASSSS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544September 18, 2018 2:35 AM

I don't know much about daytime tv ratings/rankings, but isn't a show from 9-11 a sort of demotion for Sciutto? His old title was "Chief National Security Correspondent" and he's been regular on many other CNN shows delivering good/expert commentary.

by Anonymousreply 545September 18, 2018 2:05 PM

r545 he will probably still be featured on other programs as well

by Anonymousreply 546September 18, 2018 3:23 PM

Yes, hosting that 9-11 slot is major!

I hope Mr. Sciutto will ease up a bit on the hair oil now. A little dab'll do him.

by Anonymousreply 547September 19, 2018 12:18 AM

Don Lemon should host his show from vacation. Having to endure two hours of Cuomo every night this week is unacceptable!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548September 19, 2018 4:24 PM

The buffoon and the braying ass. Cuomo sucks.

by Anonymousreply 549September 21, 2018 1:19 AM

Cuomo is the worst host on CNN right now, which is quite an accomplishment.

It's one thing to present different sides or opposing views, but he constantly gives the most airtime to the worst pathological liars associated with this pathologically lying administration.

If it's impossible for his guests to tell the truth about anything, why should viewers waste their time watching his show?

by Anonymousreply 550September 21, 2018 1:45 AM

I think Cuomo should only host large panels, like Don Lemon usually does. I dont like Chris one on one with guests. Anderson Cooper is much better at this. Anderson looks bored with his panels most of time. They should make him the Barbara Walters of CNN, only doing the heavy hitting interviews.

I think Don Lemon's true calling is morning TV. He is very handsome and charming and I'd love wake up to his face on TV. I don't like that he has to referee those sometimes toxic panelists like Paris Dennard

by Anonymousreply 551September 21, 2018 1:52 AM

who's the gorgeous dude in OP's pic? I cannot wade through 550 replies to find out.

by Anonymousreply 552September 21, 2018 2:07 AM

r552 that's hot papi Boris Sanchez

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553September 21, 2018 2:09 AM

he's gorgeous. why the russian first name?

by Anonymousreply 554September 21, 2018 2:17 AM

IDK we should ask his mother. Boris is a classical around the way Cuban dude from Hialeah, like Gio Benitez and Rick Sanchez

by Anonymousreply 555September 21, 2018 2:42 AM

Mr. Pussyface Jason Miller gone...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556September 23, 2018 12:51 AM

So happy I won’t have to see this piece of shit on CNN anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557September 23, 2018 12:56 AM

He was another member of the Shit Eating Grin Club - a collection of Republican talking heads who in addition to palming off the most ridiculous lies and obfuscations, do so with these inexplicable grins on their faces. Kellyanne is one of them, though she's not always very good at it as the grin goes when she gets really mad. The undisputed king is that fat fool Steve Cortes. He could be talking about the saddest thing on earth and that lard wrapped in bacon would grin all the way through it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558September 23, 2018 1:08 AM

God, I hate Cortes. Him and that other fat fuck David Urban can roast in hell.

by Anonymousreply 559September 23, 2018 1:11 AM

I missed Boris in all the hurricane coverage 😥

by Anonymousreply 560September 23, 2018 2:30 AM

With Paris Dennard and Jason Miller gone, surely CNN will feel like they HAVE TO hire another deplorable robot in their place. I don't know why they don't just have on regular republicans instead

by Anonymousreply 561September 23, 2018 2:32 AM

As long as they don't hire Kayleigh McEnany again I'm ok

by Anonymousreply 562September 23, 2018 3:09 AM

I walked passed Van Jones this morning in Columbus Circle -- he looked good, saw me recognize who he was, moved along quick -- he's taller tHan I thought he'd be though

by Anonymousreply 563September 23, 2018 3:24 AM

Van Jones has gone hollywood now lol he's got no time for commoners

by Anonymousreply 564September 23, 2018 3:32 AM

Gurl I would've shot my shot, you know he's about to be single soon

by Anonymousreply 565September 23, 2018 3:33 AM

R565 rumor has it he's already dating but no idea who

I like him but he's another political guy who's fallen into the famewhoring trap

by Anonymousreply 566September 23, 2018 3:35 AM

Well, let Van famewhore. At least he's accomplished and didn't become well-known for a sex tape or as a "social influencer".

by Anonymousreply 567September 23, 2018 2:52 PM

R567 but that's the point. I don't like seeing someone as intelligent as Van hanging out with those types. He's now a Kim Kardashian super fan and c'mon I doubt anything substantive will come out of their "prison reform" thing with Jared Kushner when you have Trump/Sessions wanting harsher sentences for things like pot dealing.

by Anonymousreply 568September 23, 2018 5:05 PM

Lawrence O'Donnell calls out CNN

[quote]Why did CNN pay him to lie everyday in defense of Trump? Why does CNN believe the audience needs to hear lying defenders of Trump? Why?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569September 23, 2018 5:07 PM

I heart Kirsten Powers. She's smart, fair, and totally don't fuck with me without being a ball buster. I love her.

by Anonymousreply 570September 25, 2018 1:01 AM

She’s like the coolest girl in high school who’d just roll her eyes at any jock who tried to make a move on her.

by Anonymousreply 571September 25, 2018 1:25 AM

Yes, she is pretty cool compared to most of the analysts on CNN.

by Anonymousreply 572September 25, 2018 1:32 AM

I think Don is gonna cry again on air tonight... he said he's got some personal things to say about abuse....

He's transitioning into Oprah.

by Anonymousreply 573September 25, 2018 1:53 AM

did anyone see Charles Blow talk about his own abuse when he was a kid last week?

by Anonymousreply 574September 25, 2018 2:07 AM

No I didn't. I generally flee Charles Blow when I see him on air, but I don't wish that on anybody so am sorry to hear it.

by Anonymousreply 575September 25, 2018 2:08 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576September 25, 2018 2:15 AM

Who was Lawrence O'Donnell tweeting about at CNN?

by Anonymousreply 577September 25, 2018 2:18 AM

R577 Jason Miller who's now off the network but he was still an employee when that scandal about giving a stripper he impregnated an abortion pill without her knowledge broke

by Anonymousreply 578September 25, 2018 2:19 AM

Ah, thanks, r578. I must have banned the poster who initially mentioned his name.

by Anonymousreply 579September 25, 2018 2:24 AM

Powers was particularly good tonight on AC360. She and Jeffrey Toobin basically ground that idiot Carrie Severino into pulp.

by Anonymousreply 580September 25, 2018 3:11 AM

Yes I loved: That's not true and you guys need to stop saying that.

And snivelling Carrie on camera mouthed OK softly, after Powers made the point.

It was great.

by Anonymousreply 581September 25, 2018 3:20 AM

Don will be talking about his abuse story next. He wrote about it in his book a few years ago too

by Anonymousreply 582September 25, 2018 3:20 AM

Lawrence O'Donnell complaining..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583September 25, 2018 6:20 AM

I will be glad when CNN ends its casket dancing for Anthony Bourdain. The guy ate weird food in obscure countries for a couple of hours during the Sunday night graveyard. You'd think he was Larry King.

by Anonymousreply 584September 25, 2018 12:59 PM

I was kinda shocked when Jim Acosta was shot in profile at a press event. He looks like he's gained 30 lbs.

by Anonymousreply 585September 25, 2018 1:04 PM

r585, it's the bachelor life style.

Otherwise known has he eats whatever he wants, whenever he wants without some shrew telling him that he can't.

by Anonymousreply 586September 25, 2018 1:17 PM

R585 and he looked worse because he was sitting next to the handsome Errol Barnett

by Anonymousreply 587September 25, 2018 4:20 PM

R585 Really? I would think it's stress eating from having to deal with daily threats on his life from Trump's Deplorables!!

by Anonymousreply 588September 25, 2018 4:22 PM

CNN hookups? Don and Anderson, although they are probably both bottoms. Chris Cuomo, drunk at an office party and blowing Boris? Jim Scuitto and Acosta doing handys?

by Anonymousreply 589September 26, 2018 12:36 AM

Im glad Cosby is getting locked up, any excuse for them to have FINE ASS Joey Jackson on to lay down the law!

by Anonymousreply 590September 26, 2018 12:39 AM

Kirsten wiped the floor with fat Michael Caputo, backed up by Jeffrey Toobin... the fat fool got so indignant he didn't even realize they were destroying him. It was fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 591September 27, 2018 12:48 AM

R591, that. Was. Crazy. Kirsten will cut a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 592September 27, 2018 12:54 AM

Anderson really has the best job in television. He stutters through a few questions and then just sits there.

by Anonymousreply 593September 27, 2018 12:55 AM

Avenatti on the top of Cuomo.

by Anonymousreply 594September 27, 2018 12:57 AM

Sorry, that was imprecise and therefore cruel. Avenatti on the top off Cuomo's show.

by Anonymousreply 595September 27, 2018 12:58 AM

Link to New Thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596September 27, 2018 1:03 AM

I miss Kayleigh. Mac in Ninny

by Anonymousreply 597September 27, 2018 1:13 AM

Bring back Paris Dennard!!!! He was brilliant!!!!

by Anonymousreply 598September 27, 2018 1:13 AM

Don crying.... oldie but goodie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599September 27, 2018 1:14 AM

Gloria Borger looks like she drinks a lot. Something about her strange tics/mouth gestures combined with her consistent struggle to find accurate words tells me her brain is a bit cloudy. A minimum of one bottle of Merlot per night - whether with friends, at dinner, or all by her bloated pretty little self when she gets home and takes her shoes 👠 off.

by Anonymousreply 600September 27, 2018 9:31 PM

Borger by 9:00 pm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601September 27, 2018 9:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!