Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Treason Thread #66: Smells Like Treason Spirit

I wrote this ditty in two minutes, it shows. Feel free to add your own! Previous thread below.

Dump is smelly, really smelly

Noxious fumes and giant belly

Changes diapers, still real smelly

Here we are now, in campaign helly

A traitorous dummy, pollutes our telly

God please save us from Dumpy smelly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 602March 13, 2024 4:29 PM

Nice takeoff on Trump's stinkiness!

by Anonymousreply 1February 2, 2024 12:27 AM

He's a disgusting pig.

by Anonymousreply 2February 2, 2024 12:34 AM

Or, to quote President Biden,,,a sick fuck.

Agreed.

by Anonymousreply 3February 2, 2024 12:43 AM

I can't imagine what his quarters must've smelled like in those weeks following his departure from DC. Lots of cheeseburger remnants and old underwear full of shit smears.

by Anonymousreply 4February 2, 2024 1:03 AM

I thought the same thing, r4.

I bet the whole fucking WH had to be fumigated - in more ways than one.

You know those goddamned Russians planted bugs EVERYWHERE when he let them run around with unfettered access. The goddamned traitorous cunt!

by Anonymousreply 5February 2, 2024 1:56 AM

Excellent Title

by Anonymousreply 6February 2, 2024 3:56 AM

Smelly fits. Stinky sounds fitting too.

by Anonymousreply 7February 2, 2024 11:43 PM

And what about those two undisclosed SECRET ROOMS in MaL that weren't searched because only few people knew about them?

by Anonymousreply 8February 2, 2024 11:48 PM

Boebert ready to oust Mike Johnson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 2, 2024 11:55 PM

OH look another Trump thread.

by Anonymousreply 10February 3, 2024 12:14 AM

Trump spent $20,000 for a fake rally where people held signs saying "Union Members for Trump"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 3, 2024 12:15 AM

R10 we all look forward to the day when there aren’t any more Trump threads because there is no more Trump. Truly his absence will bring us all together in peace and unity.

(Also this is THE Trump thread, the others are the anothers)

by Anonymousreply 12February 3, 2024 12:38 AM

OH look another tedious R10 post.

by Anonymousreply 13February 3, 2024 1:13 AM

R10 You looking for the scat thread? The title and early posts here with smelly and stinky in them must have led to disappointment for you.

by Anonymousreply 14February 3, 2024 1:23 AM

[quote]Also this is THE Trump thread, the others are the anothers

Darn tootin', ElderLez.

by Anonymousreply 15February 3, 2024 2:01 AM

Activists in Missouri are trying to get abortion rights on the ballot. Same is happening in Florida and Arizona

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 3, 2024 2:09 AM

R16 Florida has managed to get abortion *and* legal weed on the ballot. It's not 100% but it looks like it'll happen. And in that case, I'm gonna say Florida is up for grabs in 2024.

by Anonymousreply 17February 3, 2024 2:09 PM

It was interesting seeing how the First Lady kept looking at the President when they were receiving the caskets of the servicemen who were killed.

Honestly, the President looked like he was about to cry.

It’s an emotional moment, to be sure.

I feel for him. 🥺

by Anonymousreply 18February 3, 2024 4:20 PM

I think Nevada is also trying to get abortion on the ballot

by Anonymousreply 19February 3, 2024 6:13 PM

I voted in the Democratic Primary today. First, I was texted the wrong polling site. The school maintenance worker, looked up information and sent me to another school. The polling site changed late due to a sporting event happening. At that next site, they looked-up more data, and texted me another location to a community park building, a location really closest to my home. The poll workers were all nice and mostly older black seniors. One senior man at the sign-in, said this is the Democratic Party Primary, is this where you want to vote? I’m white, and must have been the only white person there so far for the day. The remark was offensive a bit, but I responded politely. Voters do have the option to vote in either primary, but not both. The Republican one is later this month.

Coping with the misguidance, the party’s county disorganization, and the voter stereotyping, just to register a vote whereby the outcome has zero doubt, didn’t need be so discomforting and a hassle.

by Anonymousreply 20February 3, 2024 6:24 PM

Does South Carolina have voting by mail? I don't know why anyone votes in person anymore

by Anonymousreply 21February 3, 2024 9:10 PM

Look at that economy! Those job and wage growth numbers stunned.

Bidenomics works

Former Pres Bone Spurs is going to lose in a landslide. Everyone is sick of his tedious, whiny bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 22February 3, 2024 9:51 PM

^yes, and I have done it several times before. Eligibility is based on several categories including disabilities and being out of the area on voting day. I have a physical disability, but for such a primary, there are no long lines, just walk-in. Getting SC absentee ballot is a three step process, and not very simple.

The Republican Primary will involve many more people.

by Anonymousreply 23February 3, 2024 9:57 PM

^meant for r21

by Anonymousreply 24February 3, 2024 9:59 PM

Twitter/X is really pushing the Trump bullshit harder than usual.

by Anonymousreply 25February 4, 2024 12:49 AM

It isn't going to work.

by Anonymousreply 26February 4, 2024 1:10 AM

Elmo all in on Dump.

I hope fat orange takes them ALL over a cliff with him when he goes.

by Anonymousreply 27February 4, 2024 2:31 AM

You know I won..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28February 4, 2024 2:47 AM

Trump thinks he looks like Elvis:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29February 4, 2024 12:13 PM

OMFG.🙄 And so many magats are also Elvis freaks. This is desperation, trying to strengthen his weakening hold. "He looks like El-vas! I really gotta support him now!"

by Anonymousreply 30February 4, 2024 12:38 PM

Trump does indeed resemble the triple-chinned obese melting-waxwork Elvis, when discovered dead, sitting on the toilet. Well, he did ask what I thought.

by Anonymousreply 31February 4, 2024 1:50 PM

Elvis in the coffin doesn’t look so lovely now. Oh wait! Elvis is alive, and he and JFK Jr. are planning a surprise appearance at the largest Trump rally ever, in Brentwood, Tennessee and introduced by Marsha Blackburn, an early “birther” conspiracy proponent.

by Anonymousreply 32February 4, 2024 1:54 PM

Also, he probably thinks this is some way of counteracting the Taylor Swift phenomenon.

by Anonymousreply 33February 4, 2024 3:28 PM

J.D. Vance spews a bunch of election denier B.S. and says the president can ignore the Supreme Court

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34February 4, 2024 6:59 PM

R34 I watched that this morning and gave George S a round of applause.

by Anonymousreply 35February 4, 2024 7:10 PM

J.D. also dismissed Trump defaming his rape victim. What a vile man

Thanks to Peter Thiel for funding this guy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 4, 2024 7:27 PM

I saw that this morning. George was magnificent.

by Anonymousreply 37February 4, 2024 8:17 PM

[quote] GOP Sen. James Lankford just said "Speaker" Johnson WAS allowed to participate in the Senate border talks, but he declined. That means "Speaker" Johnson LIED this morning on NBC when he said he wasn't allowed to be part of Senate negotiations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38February 4, 2024 11:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39February 4, 2024 11:58 PM

Miss Lindzey is talking “macho” again. She wants war! That’s not new.

Will some airman who flies over Tehran, return to Dover AFB, travels to Mar-a-Lago, sweep Miss Lindzey off her feet, carry her up to the bridal suite, and make passionate love for hours?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40February 5, 2024 12:38 AM

218 is, what, 10 GOP + all Democrats?

Are there seriously not 10 willing to do their fucking job?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41February 5, 2024 1:15 AM

In "Rudy is a broke bitch" news:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42February 5, 2024 11:05 PM

Nikki Haley admits Trump cultists are violent nutcases, requests a Secret Service detail:

'Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley has applied for Secret Service protection because of increasing threats she has received as Donald Trump’s last major opponent for the 2024 GOP nomination.

Haley confirmed the application for protection in an interview Monday afternoon with The Wall Street Journal. “We’ve had multiple issues,” the former South Carolina governor and United Nations ambassador said after a campaign event here. “It’s not going to stop me from doing what I need to do.”'

by Anonymousreply 43February 5, 2024 11:51 PM

^ I know how she feels

by Anonymousreply 44February 5, 2024 11:53 PM

Stinky Orange Poopy wants Hussywuss out at RNC. No surprise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45February 6, 2024 1:26 AM

"Project Veritas" liar/fraud James O'Keefe admits he lied about nonexistent voter fraud

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46February 6, 2024 2:53 AM

Why isn’t that fucker doing prison time?

by Anonymousreply 47February 6, 2024 3:33 AM

Punchbowl News reports that Mitch McConnell has once again caved to Trump:

"The Senate’s $118 billion bipartisan border security supplemental stunningly unraveled Monday less than 24 hours after it was released, with top Republicans reversing their previous positions and indicating they’ll block the measure from advancing for the time being.

This wave of opposition prompted McConnell to recommend to Republicans behind closed doors Monday night that they vote against cloture on the motion to proceed to the bill this week, according to multiple attendees — effectively halting the effort in its tracks and throwing new aid to Ukraine into serious jeopardy.

McConnell, according to attendees, said his view was that the problem isn’t the bill itself but that the political mood in the country has shifted since the Senate first began this effort four months ago."

by Anonymousreply 48February 6, 2024 12:25 PM

Of course you don’t, you asshole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49February 6, 2024 2:12 PM

Just in: Appeals court denies trumps immunity claims. Major blow to the fat orange fuck.

by Anonymousreply 50February 6, 2024 2:16 PM

So now the SC decides if it wants to hear the case?

by Anonymousreply 51February 6, 2024 2:16 PM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 52February 6, 2024 2:17 PM

Punchbowl News was founded by Jake Sherman who is a GOP mouthpiece and all-around turd/cunt. I take everything those people report with some grains of salt. He has an agenda (and, spoiler alert, it’s not in our interests).

My friend who works in a very exclusive position on the Hill and gives me lots of tea says that Jake is a complete asshole.

by Anonymousreply 53February 6, 2024 2:17 PM

Elie Honig: "Huge win for Jack Smith. The court forcefully rejected" Trump's argument.

by Anonymousreply 54February 6, 2024 2:17 PM

From the judge's ruling: "It would be a striking paradox if the President, who alone is vested with the constitutional duty to 'take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,' were the sole officer capable of defying those laws with impunity."

by Anonymousreply 55February 6, 2024 2:20 PM

"One of the D.C. Circuit judges, Florence Pan, pressed Trump attorney D. John Sauer at the oral argument about whether a president might sell pardons or nuclear secrets, or even order a Navy SEAL team to kill a political opponent, and still evade criminal prosecution under his theory of the case."

How did Sauer tap dance in response to that?

by Anonymousreply 56February 6, 2024 3:22 PM

Sauer Put on his very best and Miller tap shoes, but unfortunately did a series of twirls, fell to the floor, and broke both ankles.

Sauer’s argument is that a president would have to go through the impeachment process, get convicted by the Senate. and then stand trial for said crimes. Complete total bullshit. The DC appeals court was having NONE of that.

by Anonymousreply 57February 6, 2024 3:34 PM

***** Ann Miller

by Anonymousreply 58February 6, 2024 3:35 PM

Sounds like a hard drop into the orchestra pit.

by Anonymousreply 59February 6, 2024 3:39 PM

This goes to the very heart of Trump's cherished belief that he can shoot someone on Fifth Avenue with absolute impunity. His pushback at being denied this special right should be intriguing.

by Anonymousreply 60February 6, 2024 3:50 PM

Republicans cannot be trusted to negotiate anything. "The mood of the country changed in 4 months"? What BS is that?

Republicans now own the border. Every troll who mentions the border should be shut down hard. I don't want to hear shit about illegals or fentanyl from them.

by Anonymousreply 61February 6, 2024 4:12 PM

Matt Gaetz has removed his tongue from Trump's ass long enough to hold a press conference announcing that he and 60 Republican co-sponsors are introducing a resolution stating that Trump "did not engage in insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or give aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."

He says JD Vance will introduce a companion resolution in the Senate.

by Anonymousreply 62February 6, 2024 4:15 PM

[quote]Republicans now own the border.

Even the Wall Street Journal agrees:

"Do Republicans want to better secure the U.S. border, or do they want to keep what has become an open sore festering for another year as an election issue? That’s the choice presented to Congress this week with the rollout of the Senate’s bipartisan border security bill, and we’ll soon learn what the GOP really wants."

by Anonymousreply 63February 6, 2024 4:30 PM

Did anyone see that one Congresswoman who was pressed (by a great local interviewer) on why she was touting things that the Infrastructure Bill had delivered to her state as her own personal accomplishments on one hand while she had voted AGAINST the bill? Her answer was a flummoxed mess that basically boiled down to “well, I can’t remember every one of my votes.”

Why isn’t every single member of the GOP Congress being asked this question on a daily basis? They have NO good answers for this and look like complete idiots / deer caught in the headlights.

Where is the messaging?!

by Anonymousreply 64February 6, 2024 4:33 PM

R64, I saw that. She looked ridiculous. These people say that Joe Biden is senile but they supposedly can't even remember things they voted on within the past couple years and Mike Johnson "doesn't remember" the homophobic shit he said in the early 2000s

by Anonymousreply 65February 6, 2024 5:28 PM

r48, McConnell has completely capitulated to Trump on the reelection of McConnell's Senators in the Senate. It will be a Trump Dictatorship or nothing.

It will be Biden v Trump on the ballot in 2024.

It will be Biden v Trump/McConnell/MAGA Senators.

Barrasso, John (R-WY)

Blackburn, Marsha (R-TN)

Braun, Mike REPLACEMENT (R-IN)

Cramer, Kevin (R-ND)

Cruz, Ted (R-TX)

Fischer, Deb (R-NE)

Hawley, Josh (R-MO)

Romney, Mitt REPLACEMENT(R-UT)

Scott, Rick (R-FL)

Wicker, Roger F. (R-MS).

Everyone needs to be replaced by a Democrat. THESE are the states that have ABORTION RIGHTS on the ballot through replacing their CORRUPT REPUBLICAN SENATORS.

by Anonymousreply 66February 6, 2024 5:45 PM

Why does the GOP go along with everything Trump says? He's not president, they should tell him to fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 67February 6, 2024 6:16 PM

They are afraid of his supporters.

by Anonymousreply 68February 6, 2024 6:19 PM

"Donald Trump’s expected massive loss to the New York Attorney General in his bank fraud case suddenly took a turn for the worse on Tuesday, when lies that his longtime company accountant apparently told on the stand potentially opened the door for an even more devastating multi-million dollar judgment that could destroy the Trump Organization.

In an email to the AG and Trump defense team on Monday, Justice Arthur F. Engoron asked for both sides to respond to the news that former Trump Organization chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg is secretly negotiating a guilty plea with another law enforcement agency: the Manhattan District Attorney."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69February 6, 2024 6:20 PM

Weisselberg finally dropped the bomb on all of Fred's and Donald's offshore accounts.

Look for Engoron to order a $500M fine.

by Anonymousreply 70February 6, 2024 6:30 PM

Oh look another Trump secret bank account.

by Anonymousreply 71February 6, 2024 6:36 PM

Fake Biden robocall linked to companies from Texas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72February 6, 2024 7:31 PM

They are so fucking desperate, R72.

by Anonymousreply 73February 6, 2024 7:36 PM

And nothing ever happened to those cretins that tried to run the Biden bus off the road in Texas.

by Anonymousreply 74February 6, 2024 7:39 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75February 6, 2024 7:59 PM

R67, this is why the Republicans cow-tow to Trump and his henchmen. They’re being blackmailed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76February 6, 2024 9:02 PM

The House is postponing the bullshit Mayorkas impeachment because they don't have the votes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77February 6, 2024 10:04 PM

The Mayorkas impeachment was the consolation prize for not having the votes to impeach Biden. Now what will Repukes do?

by Anonymousreply 78February 6, 2024 10:11 PM

Mike Johnson claims he follows the Bible in his decisions. Shitlet lacks reading comprehension.

by Anonymousreply 79February 6, 2024 10:28 PM

R79, I'm waiting for Bible Mike to call for the stoning of Republican harlots and adulteresses MTG and Lorena Boebert in the well of the House.

by Anonymousreply 80February 6, 2024 10:34 PM

Johnson loses the first vote to impeach Mayorkas, 216-214. He's going to try again.

by Anonymousreply 81February 6, 2024 10:47 PM

[quote] The House FAILED (214-216) to impeach DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas after 4 Republicans voted NO.

[...]

[quote] GOP side of the chamber is BIG MAD… they bet on having 1 Dem absence

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82February 6, 2024 11:43 PM

Womp womp!!!

by Anonymousreply 83February 6, 2024 11:56 PM

Who were the Republicans who voted no? Besides Ken Buck

by Anonymousreply 84February 6, 2024 11:56 PM

[quote] Who were the Republicans who voted no?

Tom McClintock (CA)

Ken Buck (CO)

Mike Gallagher (Wl)

Blake Moore (UT)

by Anonymousreply 85February 7, 2024 12:00 AM

Hakeem Jeffries will be a great House Speaker.

by Anonymousreply 86February 7, 2024 12:02 AM

[quote] Donald Trump is likely to back an election denier, Michael Whatley, the head of the North Carolina G.O.P., to replace her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87February 7, 2024 12:10 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88February 7, 2024 12:13 AM

R85, strange that "moderates" like Brian Fitzpatrick voted for this shit

by Anonymousreply 89February 7, 2024 12:24 AM

Although I think we will prevail in November, I am red alert alarmed about the forces, domestic and foreign, who seek to take away our democracy.

It’s out in the open. They openly say it.

The GQP is thoroughly corrupt, compromised, and capitulating to insurrectionists. They’re being blackmailed, bribed, extorted, you name it.

Russia, Saudis, China, and others are all gunning to take us down. It’s been in the works for years and years- tax cuts for the rich. Gun stockpiling from the gun nuts. Regulations for big business. Consolidation of our media.

Who’s behind it? Billionaires. The single worst thing this world allowed is allowing people to become billionaires. 10% (I’m being generous) have 90% of the wealth. That is a national and international security threat. That’s almost all the power in the hands of a very few.

If a maga Republican gets the presidency the result will be far bleaker than any of us can imagine. The country would descend into violence along with the world as Russia, Saudis, and China make their moves.

Don’t take any BS from trolls. Call them out. Call out our “conservative” gay posters for supporting this.

We will win. It won’t be as close as people think. Don’t let your guard down.

MARY!(I wish).

by Anonymousreply 90February 7, 2024 1:20 AM

Ya know FCI, I think Miss Parker put it best...

Razors pain you;

Rivers are damp;

Acids stain you;

And drugs cause cramp.

Guns aren’t lawful;

Nooses give;

Gas smells awful;

You might as well live.

by Anonymousreply 91February 7, 2024 1:36 AM

R91 yep

by Anonymousreply 92February 7, 2024 1:51 AM

[quote] 10% (I’m being generous) have 90% of the wealth. That is a national and international security threat.

And a shitload of them are foreigners. They came to the US not to escape oppression or start a new life so their kids would have a chance to become middle class. They came here to take advantage of money-making loopholes that other countries don’t allow. They came here to buy media and spread propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 93February 7, 2024 3:25 AM

R93 They love our money, not our values.

by Anonymousreply 94February 7, 2024 3:36 AM

[quote] They came here to take advantage of money-making loopholes that other countries don’t allow. They came here to buy media and spread propaganda.

Murdoch’s- dual/multiple citizenships

And that Elon…….

by Anonymousreply 95February 7, 2024 7:45 AM

Rupert and Elon arrived rich from democracies. They didn’t come here so their kids could be middle class. And they come from places where they don’t share the values of the people around them either, because they’d be jackapples in any country.

by Anonymousreply 96February 7, 2024 10:04 AM

Hot, gay congressman makes Greene pissy before she storms out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97February 7, 2024 1:47 PM

Marjorie Taylor Greene Gets Roasted Over Bizarre Claims Of Bathroom Behavior

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98February 7, 2024 3:56 PM

A Trump PAC is paying Ivanka's legal bills

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99February 7, 2024 6:40 PM

Empty Gee was probably looking for Hunter and his huge cock.

by Anonymousreply 100February 7, 2024 6:54 PM

Why can’t they pay their own damn bills if they’re so goddamn rich?

by Anonymousreply 101February 7, 2024 6:57 PM

Shut your mouth and don’t be a grifter and you wouldn’t have to pay jack shit.

by Anonymousreply 102February 7, 2024 6:58 PM

That’s a good song.

by Anonymousreply 103February 7, 2024 10:38 PM

He's furious that the DC Circuit judges referred to him as Citizen Trump. He makes everyone who works for him call him President. Such a sicko.

by Anonymousreply 104February 7, 2024 10:38 PM

HBO needs to make a movie about Trump called Citizen Trump

by Anonymousreply 105February 7, 2024 10:44 PM

God he probably has some stupid little oval office set up r104, maybe in one of those secret locked rooms.

What a douche.

by Anonymousreply 106February 8, 2024 12:35 AM

r104. Mr. President, SIR!

🤮🤮🤮

by Anonymousreply 107February 8, 2024 12:42 AM

They’ve done the script, but haven’t started the casting for “The Lady and the Trump”.

by Anonymousreply 108February 8, 2024 3:15 AM

[quote]Citizen Trump

How I hope this goes unstoppably viral to add to his stack of humiliations.

by Anonymousreply 109February 8, 2024 7:31 AM

My goodness, Miss Lindsey lying, cussing, and showing a hissy fit, yet again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110February 8, 2024 11:50 PM

Elise Stefanik says if she had been VP instead of Mike Pence, she would have helped Trump overturn the election

How much of a piece of shit do you have to be to make Mike Pence look good in comparison?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111February 9, 2024 3:16 AM

That fat bitch won’t have a chance.

by Anonymousreply 112February 9, 2024 3:19 AM

Piggy wants to be VP, then see Orange Con croak or forced.from office. She’s oinking to be President.

by Anonymousreply 113February 9, 2024 5:15 AM

[quote] Fritz Scheller, a lawyer for Mr. Gaetz’s former friend and political ally Joel Greenberg, said he provided documents to the committee related to claims Mr. Greenberg has made about Mr. Gaetz. Mr. Greenberg previously told federal investigators that he had witnessed Mr. Gaetz having sex with a 17-year-old girl.

[quote] “Mr. Greenberg has and will cooperate with any congressional request,” Mr. Scheller said in an email on Friday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114February 9, 2024 6:42 PM

[quote] @mattgaetz was stopped by @TSA at Dallas-Fort Worth Airport with a taser.

[quote] Gaetz told @bresreports he forgot about the taser and had to throw it out.

[quote] He said he thanked the TSA agent who found it and "he gave me a fist bump and told me to secure the border."

[quote] Why was he carrying it? "Because I can't afford to hire Cori Bush's husband," he said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115February 9, 2024 11:14 PM

I read that Matt Gaetz got stopped with a taser and got my hopes up. Now I’m extremely disappointed

by Anonymousreply 116February 9, 2024 11:32 PM

Tommy Tuberville is doing what Putin tells him to do

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117February 10, 2024 12:08 AM

Shits fired!!!! Kevin McCarthy says Matt Gaetz is going to jail

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118February 10, 2024 1:40 AM

Meow, Qevin!

by Anonymousreply 119February 10, 2024 1:47 AM

Merrick Garland had the evidence to indict and put Matt Gaetz away a couple years ago. Garland sat on it, then dropped the.case.

When will it be realized, Merrick Garland will not pursue Republican Congressional figures for indictments? Those GQP politicians that had a hand in planning, organizing, and leading the insurrection have gotten passes from Garland. He’s fine with nailing rioters in the crowd.

by Anonymousreply 120February 10, 2024 8:30 AM

I hope Biden replaces Garland with Sally Yates in his second term.

Sally Yates was the only DoJ person to be fired because she would not break the law for Trump.

Sally Yates and a balls-to-the-wall prosecution of Trump's Republicans in Congress.

by Anonymousreply 121February 10, 2024 5:16 PM

Yep, R121, Garland needs to be replaced.

by Anonymousreply 122February 10, 2024 6:05 PM

Replace Garland with Doug Jones

by Anonymousreply 123February 10, 2024 6:15 PM

Doug Jones is ok, but on my fantasy Biden Team it is Sally Q. Yates:

Yates was born in Atlanta, Georgia, to John Kelley Quillian (1930–1986), an attorney and judge on the Georgia Court of Appeals between 1966 and 1984, and his wife, Xara "Mickey" DeBeaugrine Quillian (née Terrell; 1931–2012), an interior designer. Her grandmother had been one of the first women admitted to the Georgia Bar; however, she was not hired as an attorney, instead working as a legal secretary for Yates's grandfather.

Yates went to the University of Georgia, receiving her Bachelor of Arts degree in journalism in 1982. In 1986, she earned a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Georgia School of Law, graduating magna cum laude. While in law school, Yates was the executive editor of the Georgia Law Review.

I think that Trump fired her for not bending to his will is more compelling a reason for appointment.

She is a woman. The Republicans need to be humbled by a woman.

Plus Holly Hunter can play her in the movie.

by Anonymousreply 124February 10, 2024 6:27 PM

[quote]And what about those two undisclosed SECRET ROOMS in MaL that weren't searched because only few people knew about them?

Geez, it's Collinwood South.

by Anonymousreply 125February 10, 2024 6:28 PM

I love that DL NEVER FORGETS!

Release the unnamed prosecutor, complete Pence Documents DoJ Report!

by Anonymousreply 126February 10, 2024 6:32 PM

A Russian bot account caught red handed on Twitter. The guy digs deep into it and nails it as a Russian bot account. We’ve seen this on DL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127February 10, 2024 8:46 PM

And both of those boys are full of Ruski Davno.

by Anonymousreply 128February 10, 2024 9:42 PM

At his rally today: “ Trump: One of the presidents of a big country stood up and said, Well, sir, if we don't pay and were attacked by Russia, will you protect us? I said.. No I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want.”

Yet, it’s all about Biden being old.

by Anonymousreply 129February 10, 2024 10:37 PM

Does anyone remember when Twitter was fun? They used to have accounts like the snake that escaped from a zoo, the “El Bloombito” account spoofing Bloomberg after he spoke Spanish during a snowstorm. I laughed at least once every day at something I saw on twitter.

by Anonymousreply 130February 10, 2024 10:38 PM

R129, that is sociopathic

by Anonymousreply 131February 10, 2024 10:48 PM

r129 - Jesus, FCI, the trolls are coming in droves.

by Anonymousreply 132February 10, 2024 11:01 PM

Yes, r130. I followed several pet accounts, which were always fun. There were some really fantastic travel photo accounts, too, that showcased some wonderful world architecture, but those have all been drowned out by dumb shit or bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 133February 11, 2024 12:31 AM

Clip of Trump saying it's fine if Russia attacks our allies in Europe. What a shitstain

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134February 11, 2024 1:34 AM

A witness against Trump is getting threats

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135February 11, 2024 2:47 AM

Of course! That’s why cunt Cannon wants all of the discovery Smith has to be released to the public. So that orange traitor can tell his flying monkeys to attack them.

He’s a goddamned stochastic terrorist and he needs to be ended. Him and all of the mouth breathing fuckwits who worship him and do his bidding.

by Anonymousreply 136February 11, 2024 4:26 AM

Clip @ R134 - which needs to stay very current - is why there are weekly articles here in the UK about the intelligence services making serious contingency plans for the worst US outcome in November.

Incredible and nauseating that it's even a possibility - but at least the whole world has been given too much fair gruesome warning. Putin by contrast has been given nothing but warm encouragement from his ever-useful idiot.

by Anonymousreply 137February 11, 2024 7:47 AM

R137, the US has decided we are world police and everyone sees we’re just another gang of shit stirrers looking to sell protection.

Taking part in united cooperation is less dick stirring than marching about dictating policy.

We need interior reform while supporting our agreements.

by Anonymousreply 138February 11, 2024 8:09 AM

Apparently judging by the response in the European press this weekend they got Donald's NATO message [bold]LOUD AND FUCKING CLEAR[/bold].

by Anonymousreply 139February 12, 2024 3:14 PM

Can you tell us what you mean by that, R139?

by Anonymousreply 140February 12, 2024 4:20 PM

[quote]Can you tell us what you mean by that,

That if Trump is reelected, the NATO nations will be on their own, that he will not uphold the commitments we've made.

by Anonymousreply 141February 12, 2024 5:05 PM

Thanks, R141. I was more looking for what you referenced as the European press response specifically but I can just Google it.

by Anonymousreply 142February 12, 2024 5:14 PM

Por ejemplo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143February 12, 2024 5:55 PM

"Donald Trump's suggestion the US would not protect Nato allies failing to spend enough on defence "undermines all of our security", the Western military alliance's chief has said.

Jens Stoltenberg also suggested it put US and European troops at greater risk."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144February 12, 2024 8:19 PM

I wish this steaming sack of shit would just die.

by Anonymousreply 145February 12, 2024 8:45 PM

[quote]I wish this steaming sack of shit would just die.

And I am here manifesting your wish into the universe.

by Anonymousreply 146February 12, 2024 9:40 PM

He's taking his immunity challenge to the Supreme Court. Give it up, Donald.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147February 12, 2024 9:43 PM

If that orange traitor drops dead, the MAGAts will claim Hillary did it.

Besides, I want him to suffer the humiliation of having his who sham life exposed as the fake, grifting lie it is. I want that eyesore in NY foreclosed on to pay E Jean. I want him forced to sell MAGA Lard Ass to cover the NY fraud fines and his back IRS taxes.

I want complete and total public exposure and humiliation to the point where he is hounded by the press into blessed silence.

by Anonymousreply 148February 12, 2024 9:46 PM

Worth repeating: Where’s a sharpshooter when you need them?

by Anonymousreply 149February 12, 2024 9:55 PM

You aren’t a centrist, moderate, concerned about the economy or inflation, or even true conservative and not felt nauseous reading or hearing Former Pres Bone Spurs’ remarks regarding NATO. There’s also no way you claim to be one of those things and would vote for him.

We would 100% be in WW3 except we’d be on the side of the bad guys and EU would be ruined forever. Slavery would come back. Personally, if it comes down to living in a world where Russia, China, Saudi, and us control the world, which would be devastating to most people, I’d hope France or Germany just nuke us all.

by Anonymousreply 150February 12, 2024 10:00 PM

I personally would like to see him end up like Mussolini.

by Anonymousreply 151February 12, 2024 10:16 PM

[quote] I want him forced to sell MAGA Lard Ass….

Nooo! That’s where I spend my weekends, holidays, and vacations.

by Anonymousreply 152February 12, 2024 10:57 PM

From your lips to God's ears, FCI!

by Anonymousreply 153February 12, 2024 10:59 PM

[quote] Viginum says it watched the sites between September and December 2023. It concluded that they do not themselves generate news stories, but are designed to spread “deceptive or false” content about the war in Ukraine, both on websites and via social media. The underlying objective is to undermine support for Ukraine in Europe. According to the French authorities, the network is controlled by a single Russian organisation.

[quote] Russia has been intensifying its effort to undermine French backing for Ukraine. It also has a clear interest in promoting division in France, at a time when Marine Le Pen is riding high in the polls for the next presidential election in 2027. The hard-right leader, who financed previous campaigns with a Russian bank loan, stands to benefit the most from France’s polarised politics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154February 12, 2024 11:37 PM

This Marine Le Pen bitch again? JFC

by Anonymousreply 155February 12, 2024 11:41 PM

[quote]"Jens Stoltenberg also suggested it put US and European troops at greater risk."

They knew what they signed up for.

by Anonymousreply 156February 13, 2024 8:05 AM

Yeah, if they get killed, they are obviously too weak. Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 157February 13, 2024 11:49 AM

More suckers and losers getting killed, who cares?

by Anonymousreply 158February 13, 2024 5:29 PM

Judge Engoron's decision in Trump's fraud trial is expected on Friday

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159February 14, 2024 1:19 AM

When Jason Smith opens his mouth, a Prada purse falls out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160February 14, 2024 1:27 AM

r159, I sent Judge Engoron a letter and said he should raise it to $500M.

by Anonymousreply 161February 14, 2024 1:54 AM

More than two full months before anything can possibly happen because of Moses Mike And The Treasonweasels

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162February 14, 2024 3:26 AM

Even Jared Kushner wants nothing to do with Trump anymore

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163February 14, 2024 3:57 AM

Nepopuss

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164February 14, 2024 9:23 AM

Ooooh I hope Lara does steal every penny from every Republican candidate and bankrupt the RNC. Go Lara go!

by Anonymousreply 165February 14, 2024 11:42 AM

R160 The Three Stooges with Lachlan Murdoch's loudmouth propagandist, Sean Hannity.

This reveals plenty about the son of a preacher man and defender of animal cruelty (is he Huckabee related?), Jason Smith:

[quote]Repeal of puppy mill and animal cruelty prevention bill: In 2011, Smith sponsored legislation to repeal Proposition B, the Puppy Mill Cruelty Prevention Act, a voter-approved piece of legislation that had toughened oversight of so-called "puppy mill" dog breeding businesses and required "daily feeding, annual veterinary care, increased living spaces and greater access to outdoor exercise" for dogs. The repeal became law that year and removed those protections. (Wiki)

[quote]Smith is unmarried.[44] He is a close friend of former representatives Kristi Noem and Aaron Schock and Senator Markwayne Mullin.

[quote]Smith is a lifetime member of the National Rifle Association.[48] He attends Grace Community Church in Salem, an Assemblies of God Church. He was a board member of the Missouri Community Betterment Association, Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA), and president of the Salem FFA Association. (Wiki)

by Anonymousreply 166February 14, 2024 4:42 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167February 14, 2024 5:49 PM

Dayum! Who’s running that WH account? They just smoked his ass!

by Anonymousreply 168February 14, 2024 6:23 PM

Lara Trump will steal from the RNC like she stole from those rescue dogs

by Anonymousreply 169February 14, 2024 6:30 PM

*Mother* of the Year

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170February 14, 2024 6:34 PM

Of course, rimming the poopy orange ass is more important than funding Ukraine aid, allocations to Israel, defense for Taiwan, humanitarian efforts in Gaza, and enhanced border security measures and immigration overhaul efforts.

The “hawk” turned “canary”.

[quote] But Graham’s tone started to shift in mid-January after a visit with Trump at Mar-a-Lago, according to people familiar with the negotiations who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the matter candidly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171February 14, 2024 6:37 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172February 14, 2024 9:37 PM

[quote] "Hey -- any interest in flying on a private plane to the keys May 19-21?" Gaetz allegedly wrote to the woman, who was older than 21 at the time, according to multiple sources familiar with the messages.

[quote] Gaetz then allegedly said that the trip would feature "2 guys, 4 girls. A very high-quality adventurous group," according to the messages, which have previously not been reported on.

[quote] "Yeah I'm in," replied the woman, according to the texts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173February 14, 2024 9:40 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174February 14, 2024 9:43 PM

Matt Gaetz is a sex trafficker

by Anonymousreply 175February 14, 2024 10:27 PM

Water is wet

by Anonymousreply 176February 14, 2024 10:31 PM

Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Greene are damn ugly.

Shame on their constituents who keep electing them.

Tommy Tuberville and Marsha Blackburn must be the two dumbest Senators. Shame on Alabama and Tennessee.

by Anonymousreply 177February 14, 2024 10:36 PM

I dii is sleeping led Kevin McCarthy. However, he had enough sense to know when to negotiate with the other side. Mike Johnson is worse than Gym Jordan.

by Anonymousreply 178February 14, 2024 10:44 PM

^I dislike Kevin McCarthy.

Auto-spell screwed that up & I missed proofing. Yikes!

by Anonymousreply 179February 14, 2024 10:48 PM

[quote]Auto-spell screwed that up

And how!

by Anonymousreply 180February 14, 2024 10:49 PM

"Sleeping led Kevin McCarthy" seems to fit, though.

by Anonymousreply 181February 14, 2024 10:50 PM

JoeMyGod

[quote] Cultist GOP Rep. Mark Green Won’t Seek Reelection

[quote] Now in his third term, Green, an election-denier, anti-vaxxer, and creationist, was among the 126 House Republicans who signed a Supreme Court brief in support of a lawsuit seeking to overturn Biden’s win. As a Tennessee state rep, Green sought to prevent same-sex marriages from being recognized. Green, who has a 0% rating on LGBTQ issues by Human Rights Campaign, has publicly called trans people “diseased.”

Reports are he is planning to run for governor.

He's the fourth GOP committee chair to announce their resignation recently.

A former Dem mayor of Nashville has already announced her run for his seat:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182February 14, 2024 10:57 PM

^^^

[quote] How you gone fail at passing your own border security bill and think you can run for governor in 2026. Oh to be a mediocre white man in America! Failing up is a pastime

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183February 14, 2024 11:45 PM

[quote]MTG is a national embarrassment.

Stop selling her short. She's a global embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 184February 14, 2024 11:56 PM

But speaking of MTG...

Is anybody following the theory that this crackpot, Ivan Raiklin, might be the pipe bomber? From what I can tell he's about 5'4" tall and full on MAGA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185February 15, 2024 12:17 AM

^

Which explains why she can't protest too loudly that she is NOT guilty--she's buddies with the guy who she knows is guilty...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186February 15, 2024 12:19 AM

Jack Smith is telling SCOTUS to move their asses. He didn't use those exact words but that's what he meant.

by Anonymousreply 187February 15, 2024 12:22 AM

^ Good

by Anonymousreply 188February 15, 2024 12:28 AM

Ha Ha on idiot Moses Mike!

He thinks Biden will cave on immigration now? AFTER that bible beating fool just got his ass handed to him because of his refusal to secure the border?

Really? Goddam, these thugs are fucking stupid AF!

by Anonymousreply 189February 15, 2024 2:09 AM

I’ve heard some whisperings around town about an illegitimate child Kevin McCarthy had with a lobbyist. The little girl is at least five years old now and looks quite a bit like him.

by Anonymousreply 190February 15, 2024 11:59 AM

[quote]The little girl is at least five years old now and looks quite a bit like him.

Poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 191February 15, 2024 12:19 PM

Mike Johnson selectively quotes passages from Leviticus, an ancient Jewish sect biblical text that wasn’t even predominant at the time. He never speaks about the passages pertaining to adultery, tattoos, consuming fish/seafood that have shells, and having sex with the neighbor’s slave without paying him.

There’s indication he is a hypocrite, given his own behaviors.

by Anonymousreply 192February 15, 2024 2:13 PM

[quote]having sex with the neighbor’s slave without paying him

Hot.

by Anonymousreply 193February 15, 2024 2:17 PM

[quote]having sex with the neighbor’s slave without paying him

Oh, they always end up paying in some way...

by Anonymousreply 194February 15, 2024 2:49 PM

Jury selection for Trump's hush money trial is scheduled to start on March 25th

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195February 15, 2024 3:42 PM

Harsh, and sad. Even Putin thinks Tucker is a silly little man who gave a softball interview and maybe shouldn't have conducted the entire interview on his knees.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196February 15, 2024 4:25 PM

cute:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197February 15, 2024 5:19 PM

Comer Pyle's main impeachment witness turns out to be a liar. Oops!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198February 15, 2024 10:02 PM

Comer is such a balloon headed fuckwit

by Anonymousreply 199February 15, 2024 11:40 PM

Democrats should draw up articles of impeachment against Comer for abetting perjury.

by Anonymousreply 200February 15, 2024 11:47 PM

Comer needs to refocus on helping his constituents. Can’t he visit the 1,000 lb. Sisters and see if he can help?

by Anonymousreply 201February 15, 2024 11:54 PM

Aileen Cannon may not be quite so in Trump['s pocket as she seems.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202February 16, 2024 3:25 AM

[quote]Aileen Cannon may not be quite so in Trump['s pocket as she seems.

Or: she might be attempting to fuck with the timing of the NY hush money case.

by Anonymousreply 203February 16, 2024 3:33 AM

How so R203? Judge Marchan, who is overseeing the NY hush money case told Trump’s lawyers today that the trial begins March 25.

by Anonymousreply 204February 16, 2024 3:56 AM

Just a reminder:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205February 16, 2024 5:57 AM

Karen & David Pecker

Will the Trump pal be testifying in the NY hush money trial?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206February 16, 2024 7:41 AM

GD. Navalny is dead. Putin, and Republicans, have murdered him. Damn. Damn. Damn. This hurts.

Republicans have emboldened a genocidal dictator.

by Anonymousreply 207February 16, 2024 11:27 AM

[quote] The Daily Beast can now report that this woman told prosecutors in 2021 that she had sex with Gaetz at a drug-fueled party that she was paid to attend, according to the woman’s attorney. This attorney told The Daily Beast on Thursday that the woman, in fact, received payments in connection with multiple sex parties with people in Gaetz’s circle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208February 16, 2024 12:28 PM

Senators Ron Johnson and Tommy Tuberville are voicing pro-Putin talking points and anti-Ukraine rhetoric. Putin, and his sycophantic asset, Trump, owns these guys. Agents? Is Merrick Garland investigating any money flow happening with this? No, because they are Republican office holders.

Ron and Tommy are the Marjorie Taylor Greene and Matt Gaetz of the Senate.

The MSM is doing a dismal job in exposing treasonous behavior. They are more interested in how many times Fani Willis and Nathan Wade had intercourse.

by Anonymousreply 209February 16, 2024 1:47 PM

[quote]Ron and Tommy are the Marjorie Taylor Greene and Matt Gaetz of the Senate.

Which one's me?

by Anonymousreply 210February 16, 2024 2:06 PM

Russia Ron

by Anonymousreply 211February 16, 2024 5:19 PM

Rapey McForehead is so fucking ugly, I’m surprised there’s ANY amount of money that could get him laid.

by Anonymousreply 212February 16, 2024 7:31 PM

Trump has to pay $355 million!!! Barred from doing business in NY for 3 years!

by Anonymousreply 213February 16, 2024 7:44 PM

Wonder what Nestor now says about papa?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214February 16, 2024 7:45 PM

South Carolina’s declared “straight”, bachelor Senators, Lindsey Graham & Tim Scott, travel together to Eagle Pass, TX, to visit the border. Both voted against the bipartisan border bill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215February 16, 2024 9:02 PM

Oh happy day

by Anonymousreply 216February 16, 2024 9:56 PM

R215, time to cruise for some hot Latin dick!!!

by Anonymousreply 217February 16, 2024 10:14 PM

Sisters, sisters such devoted sisters.

by Anonymousreply 218February 16, 2024 10:32 PM

Don Jr., Kimberly Guilfoyle, & Junior’s son Spencer, still slaughtering wildlife. Kimberly shot her first mule deer. Is this another trapped animal in a fenced hunting camp?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219February 16, 2024 10:59 PM

Kimberly is a mule, so someone should shoot her

by Anonymousreply 220February 16, 2024 11:23 PM

Putin asset, Mike Johnson, wants to stop Ukraine aid as his main priority.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221February 16, 2024 11:23 PM

[quote]Sisters, sisters such devoted sisters.

Well, we know which one wore the dress and which one stayed home.

by Anonymousreply 222February 16, 2024 11:46 PM

Me too dumb to make rhyme, me love you long time!

by Anonymousreply 223February 16, 2024 11:53 PM

Now I've got the image stuck in my head of Miss Lindsey and Miss Tim dressed in their finest crinolines cruising sleazy, ratchet Mexican dive bars.

"Why ah do declare Diego, you're such a caution!" *twirls skirts*

by Anonymousreply 224February 17, 2024 1:30 AM

[quote] Angela Chao, CEO of the shipping company the Foremost Group and sister of former US cabinet secretary Elaine Chao, was killed in a car crash in Texas on Sunday, according to a spokesperson for her company.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225February 17, 2024 7:39 AM

^^Omg is that her HUSBAND? Smelling cookies much?

by Anonymousreply 226February 17, 2024 12:50 PM

He married an Asian woman. Of course he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 227February 17, 2024 12:56 PM

[quote]Mike Johnson, the Christian extremist lunatic with the un-Christlike eyes and mouth and resting snake oil salesman face, who thinks Jesus picked him for this job, who has/used to have an app on his phone to alert him if his son was jerkin’ it to porn — is just as hated and distrusted by his own conference as the rumors have been suggesting this week. Just yesterday we were talking about how Johnson’s own GOP colleagues are extremely confused WTF dude is even trying to do with Ukraine funding, what he even wants, and looking back longingly on the time when excellent smart speaker Kevin McCarthy was running things.

Mike Johnson has it wrong. It was the Devil, collaborating with Stalin from Hell, that picked the ultra-MAGA, genocide on Ukraine promoter, Louisiana Congressman, as Speaker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228February 17, 2024 1:42 PM

Evan Hurst is definitely one of my heroes, r228.

by Anonymousreply 229February 17, 2024 3:13 PM

If only those House Republicans had any power to actually force Speaker Johnson to do something..

by Anonymousreply 230February 17, 2024 9:31 PM

[quote] In a report filed with the Federal Election Commission last month, the campaign disclosed paying Books-A-Million $2,500 for books on October 2. Ted Cruz for Senate issued a second payment to that retailer for $21,000 on November 20. Then, in the first week of December, Cruz’s campaign paid the Richard Norman Company, a political fundraising and communication agency, another $29,000 for books.

[quote] Since at least November 18, Cruz’s campaign has offered copies of “Unwoke” in exchange for contributions of at least $50, with signed copies going for $100 or more.

[quote] The Federal Election Commission allows campaigns to buy the candidate’s own books, as long as the candidate doesn’t receive royalties from the transaction.

[...]

[quote] Even though a candidate may not profit directly when their campaign buys their book, there are indirect benefits. Publishers may be more generous when negotiating book deals if they know the lawmaker can tap into campaign funds to make a five-figure purchase. And bulk purchases can thrust a book onto best-seller lists, generating publicity and more sales.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231February 17, 2024 9:41 PM

But, but, Mar-a-Lago is priceless!

Protect this paradise!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232February 18, 2024 6:51 AM

Fox News still uses the headline: Biden Border Crisis. There is zero criticism of Republicans, particularly in the House, for refusing to support the bi-partisan border/immigration bill. Fox doesn’t want a settlement, and will use the issue to further inflame their MAGA audience during an election year. They get more dedicated viewers and sell more ads. The Murdochs are banking it.

by Anonymousreply 233February 18, 2024 3:31 PM

“We have to take seriously the extent to which you’ve now got a Putin-wing of the Republican Party. I believe the issue this election cycle is making sure that the Putin-wing of the Republican Party does not take over the West Wing of the White House,” Cheney told CNN’s Jake Tapper on “State of the Union.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234February 18, 2024 11:58 PM

Top Arizona election official resigns after getting death threats from MAGAts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235February 19, 2024 2:09 AM

Psych docs are pointing out that Trump's cognitive decline is much worse than President Biden's.

by Anonymousreply 236February 19, 2024 2:33 AM

Anderson Cooper interviews a Wisconsin fake elector for 60 Minutes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237February 19, 2024 3:23 AM

^^BULLSHIT!

He’s just sniveling because he got caught. Fucker knew EXACTLY what he was doing. Lying sack of shit.

by Anonymousreply 238February 19, 2024 3:47 AM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239February 19, 2024 1:25 PM

3 juries have unanimously found against Trump & the Trump Org; foreshadowing for his prosecutions

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240February 19, 2024 10:55 PM

[quote] A luxury watch dealer CEO came out the big winner at Philadephia's Sneaker Con Saturday, taking home a pair of golden sneakers signed by former President Trump. Roman Sharf, Founder and CEO of Luxury Bazaar, a luxury watch dealer, won the pair of "Never Surrender high tops" after placing a bid of $9,000 at the convention, also known as "The Greatest Sneaker Show On Earth," according to the organizer's website. Reports have indicated that Sharf is Russian, but the CEO told Fox News Digital he is Ukrainian.

Any DLers willing to bid $9,000 for a pair of autographed Trump sneakers? You may also get featured on Fox Digital.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241February 20, 2024 12:21 AM

Whatever happened to the translator at the Finland meeting?

by Anonymousreply 242February 20, 2024 12:23 AM

^fell from a seventh floor window?

by Anonymousreply 243February 20, 2024 12:41 AM

Trump allies want to end surrogacy and no-fault divorce if Trump gets another term

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244February 20, 2024 7:05 PM

Biden raised $42 million in January alone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245February 20, 2024 7:09 PM

Alexander Smirnov (guy who made up the "Biden taking bribes" story) admits that Russian intelligence officials were involved in passing a story about Hunter Biden

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246February 20, 2024 9:27 PM

Pelosi- All roads lead to Russia.

Olivia Troye said it was very concerning how it now appears Russian Intelligence is easily using Republicans and those in the conservative sphere to spread lies and disinformation.

We’ve known this for years. We were called “paranoid” and other things.

by Anonymousreply 247February 20, 2024 11:21 PM

r247 - You brought up how massive and deep the rot was back when these were the Mueller threads, FCI.

by Anonymousreply 248February 20, 2024 11:36 PM

It's not true that the Russians are using Republicans!!! That's a big lie!!!

(Hey, Vlad, did the check clear?)

by Anonymousreply 249February 20, 2024 11:51 PM

Miss Lindsey votes against Ukraine funding bill at the behest of Trump. Then Putin adds Miss Lindsey to his “terrorists and extremists” list. The Sènatrice is unfazed..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250February 20, 2024 11:51 PM

It's always sad when your gentleman caller betrays you

by Anonymousreply 251February 20, 2024 11:53 PM

R248 It was obvious, but some Republicans couldn’t bring themselves to believe it.

by Anonymousreply 252February 20, 2024 11:57 PM

FCI, do you see the GOP splitting? Or will they just follow Trump off the cliff?

by Anonymousreply 253February 21, 2024 12:44 AM

R253 They’re splitting, but many billionaires want to take moderate Democrats to make a new party with “moderate” Republicans, though they don’t exist so they essentially want to make a Center/Right party. Socially liberal, fiscally fucking us

by Anonymousreply 254February 21, 2024 12:57 AM

FCI, so you think a lot of conservative voters have pretty much written 2024 off and after Trump loses (yet again) they believe that will be the end of his cult and they can reign their voters back in?

Sorry if I'm asking a lot of questions and/or bothering you but I love what hearing what insights and info you share.

by Anonymousreply 255February 21, 2024 1:02 AM

I'm pretty certain that Trump passed along secret info to Putin. I doubt there's a way to find out, but wouldn't it be great if they could. Then Trump could be executed as the traitor he certainly is.

by Anonymousreply 256February 21, 2024 1:43 AM

I'd be shocked if Trump DIDN'T pass top secret info to Putin

by Anonymousreply 257February 21, 2024 1:47 AM

R255 Only the deluded think they can reign in the maga base. They *hope* they stop voting and go back to the non or passive voters they once were. A large portion of the donor class, establishment Republicans..don’t see a way forward right now. Some think electoral defeats at every level for a decade will *cure* maga while others want to form a moderate/center coalition (which would end up being more Right than Center). This Frankenstein will not die as easily as they think.

Your questions are welcome. We need a dialogue in this thread like we once had. We’d hit 600 replies in days.

Of course Trump passed top secret material to Putin.

by Anonymousreply 258February 21, 2024 1:51 AM

[quote]Your questions are welcome. We need a dialogue in this thread like we once had. We’d hit 600 replies in days.

r258 - Ah yes, FCI...those days of yore. What's your take on Garland?

by Anonymousreply 259February 21, 2024 1:58 AM

R259 Oooooh Doris, I was very hesitant to criticize him because the wheels of justice grind slowly, but I’m souring on him. How could he let Hur give all those personal, obviously political, opinions of Biden that were out of DOJ guidelines? Comey all over again, but worse!

by Anonymousreply 260February 21, 2024 2:02 AM

r260 - Oh poo, FCI, that's the point I've gotten to as well. Yes, the Hur garbage. I wonder how Joe feels.

by Anonymousreply 261February 21, 2024 2:07 AM

R261 Allowing that political hit job was malpractice. I know DOJ is filled with maga, but come on! Sally Yates was my pick.

by Anonymousreply 262February 21, 2024 2:16 AM

[quote]I'm pretty certain that Trump passed along secret info to Putin. I doubt there's a way to find out, but wouldn't it be great if they could. Then Trump could be executed as the traitor he certainly is.

I remain optimistic that the truly top secret information leaves enough of a trail that they can track who delivered what to whom.

Donald on death row for passing on national security secrets? Yes please.

by Anonymousreply 263February 21, 2024 2:19 AM

r262 - Will Joe switch out next term?

by Anonymousreply 264February 21, 2024 2:20 AM

[quote]Donald on death row for passing on national security secrets? Yes please.

He deserves it for being directly responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans.

by Anonymousreply 265February 21, 2024 2:24 AM

R264 Biden is sharp. His mind is very sharp. His speaking is going to make it appear he isn’t as with it as he is. I hear nothing but positive things about him from people I trust.

by Anonymousreply 266February 21, 2024 2:25 AM

r266 - Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 267February 21, 2024 2:37 AM

FCI are you by chance Angry Staffer on Twitter?

You are my go to man on DL while he is my guy on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 268February 21, 2024 2:54 AM

Angry is Nat Sec,r268. I believe FCI said before he wasn’t Angry.

I’m curious if anyone has a read inthe Senate this election? What are potential pickups? Who should we donate to?

by Anonymousreply 269February 21, 2024 3:51 AM

r269, I have donated to Tammy Baldwin and Bob Casey, they're in swing states and will need the money

Also - Ruben Gallego (running for Kyrsten Sinema's seat)

by Anonymousreply 270February 21, 2024 4:07 AM

I’ve started to see commercials here in far west TX with Colin Allred.

by Anonymousreply 271February 21, 2024 4:11 AM

Sherrod Brown would be another good one to donate to

by Anonymousreply 272February 21, 2024 4:35 AM

[quote]I'm pretty certain that Trump passed along secret info to Putin.

[quote]I remain optimistic that the truly top secret information leaves enough of a trail that they can track who delivered what to whom.

Or such evil is so incendiary for America's reputation that TPTB would need to keep what they know under wraps. Not unlike JFK in '63. Revoltingly, Trump knows that some crimes are too huge ever to be divulged. This accounts for his permanent disgusting aura of untouchability.

by Anonymousreply 273February 21, 2024 10:30 AM

R268 I’m not. I never made it to staffer. I chose another career path, but was offered a position in Sheila Jackson-Lee’s office! (And others but hers would’ve been epic.)

by Anonymousreply 274February 21, 2024 10:54 AM

“Epic” ain’t the word for it.

😏

by Anonymousreply 275February 21, 2024 12:28 PM

My congressman and staff told me, "You'll be her chief of staff in no time, but then you'll be out in no time. She doesn't keep her staff long."

Tempting. I could still do it. My Masters is in Poli Sci. I'd like to work for Lizzie Fletcher. I've heard great things. Wink wink.

by Anonymousreply 276February 21, 2024 2:20 PM

What’s Mike Johnson, Speaker, doing during the rest of his vacation after visiting with Trump in Mar-a-Lago? I expect he is celebrating the fall of Ukrainian towns/cities due to Ukraine running low on ammunition.

by Anonymousreply 277February 21, 2024 3:48 PM

IMO, and has been suggested before, when the Russians hacked the Democrats in 2016, they undoubtedly also hacked the Republicans. That was the year Mike Johnson ran for Congress.

Dirt was found on both sides. Discovering a Democrat was gay was no big deal. (The Dems were celebrating gay marriage.) But discovering a married, conservative, “family values” male Republican liked the pole, was smokin’ hot.

The Russians released trivial stuff they found on the Dems - John Podesta loved to talk about baking recipes when he should have been working - but the Russians [italic] used [/italic] what they dug up on the Republicans for blackmail.

Mike Johnson dare not help Ukraine.

by Anonymousreply 278February 21, 2024 6:10 PM

What kinds of circumcisions does Mike Johnson like?

by Anonymousreply 279February 21, 2024 6:16 PM

R277 What he usually does in his spare time- ass up at the local truck stop.

by Anonymousreply 280February 21, 2024 6:58 PM

Please read this. It talks what Russian trolls are doing in now and how they are messaging. Read Stuart’s tweet then the tweet below it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281February 21, 2024 11:22 PM

Mike Johnson is a snake.

by Anonymousreply 282February 21, 2024 11:30 PM

Saturday a week ago, I was driving through the Conway, SC area and saw law enforcement all along the route and blocking off side streets. People were gathering all along the road, some in the back of pickups. They had American flags, Confederate battle flags, Don’t Tread on Me flags, and of course Trump banners, flags, and signs. They looked like Trump fans, and they were. I had no idea Trump was soon to speak in Conway, and even less he would be traveling this route from the Myrtle Beach airport. That day I was cleaning up property and making repairs, and was not watching any local news. At breakfast that morning, a crowd of mostly elderly men, a few senior age women were with them, walked there from three blocks away. They were wearing black leather outfits, with bold inscriptions that said: Outlaws for Jesus. They had other emblems and writings on their attire. They were cordial inside the restaurant, though I did not get into conversation with any of them. Most looked as if they were in their late 70s and 80s. Some walked very slow. I thought “why are they in Myrtle Beach that weekend”? It was cold, windy weather. Of course, most people there this time of year were older snowbirders. I wasn’t in a good mood that morning, some 30-40-something “Karen” started yelling at me at the dog park to put one of my dogs on a leash. Her larger dog ran up fast to my dog who was right by me. My dog growled and rapidly barked, but did not touch her dog who quickly backed off. She acted hysterical. Marty, the homeless man on the bench, observed it, and later said she’s a troublemaker. The whole time, I never acknowledged her, which angered her more. I just continued walking with my dogs as she went in the other direction loudly repeating herself. Back to my earlier comments, I was very tired, had a long drive ahead, and with other traffic, was rerouted to another congested road, and cost 50 minutes extra driving time due to Trump’s appearance at a campus gym. When I got home that night, on an unlisted wi-fi line, I received an unsolicited call from a Trump campaign young-sounding volunteer. I said “who”, she repeated “the Trump campaign”. I raised my voice and said “hell no”, then hung up.

I don’t know why I made this strange, but all true, post.

by Anonymousreply 283February 21, 2024 11:38 PM

[quote]I received an unsolicited call from a Trump campaign young-sounding volunteer. I said “who”, she repeated “the Trump campaign”. I raised my voice and said “hell no”, then hung up.

I love you.

by Anonymousreply 284February 22, 2024 12:08 AM

Remove mega-MAGA Aileen!

She remains enormously smitten with Trump. Her pro-Trump decisions have gotten out of control.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285February 22, 2024 10:21 AM

[quote] Why do we think Smith might be headed to the court of appeals? In part because he has already sought reconsideration for the latest of Cannon’s unlawful orders. This is a step that is warranted only in rare circumstances, including when a judge has made a “clear error” that led to “manifest injustice.” In this instance, at Trump’s behest, Cannon has decided to unseal the identities of two dozen potential witnesses, along with sensitive information they provided to the government. The “clear error” Smith identifies is striking: He alleges that Cannon applied the wrong legal standard in making this decision, requiring him to make a far more stringent showing than should be needed to protect these names. In his motion for reconsideration, Smith shows that the case law—including the very cases Cannon herself cited in her order—does not establish the unreasonable hurdles she wants him to clear.

Aileen must go!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286February 22, 2024 10:28 AM

Is that the *only* photo of Cannon in existence?

by Anonymousreply 287February 22, 2024 4:09 PM

I know, right, R287? Enough with the fucking glam shot .

There has to be photos of her rimming her boy’s deeply encrusted bottom somewhere.

The bitch has a meeting 1st week in March to discuss Jack Smith’s request to keep the witness list sealed. AS IT SHOULD! Just imagine the repercussions of Trump getting his hands on that list.

DL fave prosecutor Andrew Weissman (and other smart lawyers), indicated if she fucks around with Smith at this hearing, he’ll appeal to the higher court faster than a speeding bullet. To date, Cunt Cannon has been struck down TWICE by the higher court her egregious/ erroneous decisions made in this case. Decisions that clearly slant favorably towards Trump. Weissman feels strike three might be strong grounds for her removal. Good. Fuck her. Team Jack.

by Anonymousreply 288February 22, 2024 5:38 PM

R287 She isn’t a looker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289February 22, 2024 5:54 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290February 22, 2024 5:58 PM

Lots of 18-year-olds registering to vote in Ohio. Hoping this is good news for Sherrod Brown.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291February 22, 2024 9:16 PM

R291, do you have any data from other states?

by Anonymousreply 292February 22, 2024 9:47 PM

Sorry, I don’t, R292.

by Anonymousreply 293February 22, 2024 10:03 PM

This whole “Don’t vote for Biden” push in the primary from “Arabs” or “Blacks” is 90% Russian pushed.

by Anonymousreply 294February 22, 2024 10:32 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295February 22, 2024 11:42 PM

Jim Jordan In Serious Trouble After Star Witness's Ties To Russia Revealed

Ya hear that, Merrick?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296February 22, 2024 11:49 PM

Donald's "lawyers" had to file paperwork in NY court this week confirming the fraud verdict and the financial judgment.

6 of his business entities had magically changed addresses from NY to FL.

Hey it's not like courts notice stupid details like that, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297February 23, 2024 12:00 AM

James Comer SPIN

He really is quite the nincompoop, isn’t he?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298February 23, 2024 12:44 AM

Thank you, Lawrence...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299February 23, 2024 2:24 AM

Time for Democrats to really go on the offensive against this Putin & Trump operative/asset/sycophant.

The media needs to get beyond describing Mike Johnson‘s contrarian behavior. They need to condemn his undermining of national security.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300February 23, 2024 5:03 PM

Seriously, although she may be just that inept and corrupt, I think Cannon is scared.

I think she wants it on record that she's denied ruling in favor of Smith. I think she knows he'll immediately appeal. I think she WANTS him to appeal.

She's young. She's looking down the road. She's weighed the scales- on behalf of herself.

On one scale is the humiliation of having her ass handed to her again when they rule in favor of Smith. She'll endure that because, on the other scale, she is afraid of a future where she's a pariah in conservative circles now, and in the future, if she rules in favor of Smith.

And no, that's not pulled outta my ass or out of the bounds of reasonable observing of the conservative US Federal Court Bench and the people sitting in those black robes.

That's where we are in this country, at this moment.

Cannon is a fearful judge, on behalf of herself.

by Anonymousreply 301February 23, 2024 6:11 PM

I don't care what her reasoning is. She's fucking up...period.

by Anonymousreply 302February 23, 2024 6:16 PM

Cannon is scared that she will be presiding over an action that gives Donald Trump the Death Penalty.

I see her begging Smith to file for her removal now that she has seen the super classified documents that Smith will use to prove that Trump killed American Assets by disclosing methods and sources, the Espionage Act section that the Rosenbergs were fried under.

I hope MTG is outside a prison at midnight, holding a candle, while the rest of America watches Trump get the Hot Needle on Pay Per View...

by Anonymousreply 303February 23, 2024 6:41 PM

R303, it won’t be a candle. It will be a butane torch with meth pipe accessory.

by Anonymousreply 304February 23, 2024 6:44 PM

Does that dang judge yearn to be a pee pee girl at Mar-a-Lago? More than just a Trumpette.

by Anonymousreply 305February 23, 2024 11:40 PM

R305, you need some clarification on the PP girls

In the Steele Dossier, Trump paid Russian hookers to pee on the bed that OBAMA SLEPT IN , IN MOSCOW. Trump never paid hookers to pee on him. The concept a MaL pp girl is just stupid.

As for Trump, America's premier paraphilic, he has been known to demand that underaged girls use a latex glove when jerking him off.

by Anonymousreply 306February 24, 2024 12:09 AM

^ not according to Stormy Daniel’s is that the routine.

The pee pee girls is a well-known old story. Your assumptions that people need to be lectured on the details is what is stupid.

by Anonymousreply 307February 24, 2024 12:20 AM

CPAC is saying it out loud. They intend to end American democracy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308February 24, 2024 6:54 PM

Jack Posobiec helped spread Pizzagate with MAGA3X

Fuck that guy

He also posts racist shit on twitter

by Anonymousreply 309February 24, 2024 6:58 PM

"What a tangled Republican web..."

Watch out for Nadler, Brady!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310February 24, 2024 10:49 PM

Glad Nadler is investigating this

by Anonymousreply 311February 24, 2024 10:50 PM

South Carolina polls closed at 7pm EST. Immediately called for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 312February 24, 2024 11:02 PM

There are too many stupid people in this country.

by Anonymousreply 313February 24, 2024 11:04 PM

[quote]There are too many stupid people in this country.

Indeed, Trump beat Haley by 50 points amongst people without a college degree.

And she's losing by 4 points with college graduates, proving that a degree isn't a guarantee of intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 314February 24, 2024 11:07 PM

[quote] "We are a Republican state – supermajority – in the House and Senate. I represent a constituency that doesn't want that filth in Oklahoma," Woods said, according to the newspaper account.

[quote] "We are a religious state and we are going to fight it to keep that filth out of the state of Oklahoma because we are a Christian state – we are a moral state," Woods added.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315February 24, 2024 11:26 PM

People call Biden old...but Trump can't even remember his kids' names

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316February 25, 2024 12:42 AM

R315, the real "filth" is fundie assholes!

by Anonymousreply 317February 25, 2024 12:43 AM

[quote]but Trump can't even remember his kids' names

He called Melania "Mercedes" yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318February 25, 2024 12:45 AM

Even datalounge probably knows more about his wife and kids than he does

by Anonymousreply 319February 25, 2024 12:58 AM

[quote]Trump can't even remember his kids' names

I do recall someone called Eric, nice guy, I think he used to fetch the coffee...

by Anonymousreply 320February 25, 2024 7:48 AM

How does Gums feel about spouse’s rock hard artificial tits?

by Anonymousreply 321February 25, 2024 12:55 PM

If DJT gets elected in ‘24, expect Steve Bannon & Stephen Miller to set the autocratic policies, and implement the dismantling of democratic processes.

by Anonymousreply 322February 25, 2024 1:02 PM

I'm pretty astonished he remembered Tiffany, R316

by Anonymousreply 323February 25, 2024 1:15 PM

[quote]I'm pretty astonished he remembered Tiffany

He's reading from a list prepared for him.

by Anonymousreply 324February 25, 2024 2:02 PM

I just came here to post that, r324. It’s obvious in the video that he was reading from a paper.

by Anonymousreply 325February 25, 2024 2:24 PM

What is the reason Garland didn't release the Pence Report? We don't even know who the SC was.

And I hope Trump gets his wish and all of his Fed cases are pushed to the second Biden Administration and Biden replaced milquetoast Garland with Sally Yates. Sally was one of the few DoJ/FBI attorneys who was fired for NOT breaking the law for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 326February 25, 2024 5:37 PM

Came across Byron Donalds on Meet the Press. I couldn't take his steamrolling of all the party line lies.

[quote]In 1997, Donalds was arrested for marijuana distribution; the charges were dropped as part of a pre-trial diversion program. In 2000, he pleaded no contest to a felony bribery charge as part of a scheme to defraud a bank. His record was later sealed and expunged.

Oh, I see.

by Anonymousreply 327February 26, 2024 12:28 AM

^ Byron supports me 'cause "the blacks" love criminals!

by Anonymousreply 328February 26, 2024 1:03 AM

Miss Linsey is booed again in South Carolina.

It hasn’t dawned on her yet that appearing by Trump’s side is not welcomed by the MAGAs?

She literally stands by her man, regardless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329February 26, 2024 1:50 AM

She doesn’t have a choice.

Pootz has spoken.

by Anonymousreply 330February 26, 2024 2:09 AM

I had my doubts about the whole "Mercedes" thing and it turns out my intuition was correct. We tend to jump the gun too often when it comes to Trump's gaffes (he makes so many of them, after all), even when something is clearly too outrageous to be true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331February 26, 2024 3:42 AM

[quote]Came across Byron Donalds on Meet the Press. I couldn't take his steamrolling of all the party line lies.

He and his Republican colleagues have learned their lesson from Trump. Cram so many lies into a single response that a reporter can't refute them all because that would take the entirety of the allotted time.

by Anonymousreply 332February 26, 2024 11:18 AM

[quote]I had my doubts about the whole "Mercedes" thing

Yes, because it's so out of character for him.

"It would not be the first time Trump has confused two people, including his wife—during a deposition for the sexual abuse lawsuit brought by E. Jean Carroll, Trump misidentified the columnist as his ex-wife Marla Maples."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333February 26, 2024 11:57 AM

[quote]Cram so many lies into a single response that a reporter can't refute them all...

An interesting variation to the notorious dictum attributed to Goebbels - if you tell a big lie often enough people will believe it. But of course to Trump and acolytes, there need be no distinction. All lies big and small are their authentic currency of politics.

by Anonymousreply 334February 26, 2024 1:25 PM

Wow. Forgive me.

The obvious has now finally dawned on me.

Trump and Graham are afraid for their lives when it comes to Putin.

That killing of Navalny informed Trump and Graham of that.

by Anonymousreply 335February 26, 2024 1:32 PM

Trump has to worry about who is assembling his Big Mac and the local McDonald’s.

Could be one if Putin’s chefs.

by Anonymousreply 336February 26, 2024 1:34 PM

If Pootie tries to hurt Lady Lindzebelle, the American news media and all Senators, and military arms manufacturers and lobbyists, will go ballistic.

by Anonymousreply 337February 26, 2024 1:48 PM

Byron Donalds is the only black member of the White Supremacist Freedom Caucus.

He is the Tim Scott/Clarence Thomas of the House.

by Anonymousreply 338February 26, 2024 1:51 PM

From the "No Shit, Sherlock" department:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339February 26, 2024 4:40 PM

Trump's people will have made sure the memo @ R339 is already on Putin's long desk, to reassure the puppeteer that plans as agreed continue apace.

by Anonymousreply 340February 26, 2024 4:58 PM

. @RepMichaelGuest is chair of the House Ethics Committee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341February 26, 2024 6:09 PM

An.agent for Russia potentially having a second term as President will be disastrous. Lachlan Murdoch’s Fox News won’t address this with their undereducated MAGA audience. They constantly trash Hunter Biden, still speak about Hillary’s Emails, and rage against the “the border” and place no blame on the Republicans for failing to support the border/immigration deal they had a part in negotiating. Fox portrays Trump as a victim of unjust civil suits, political prosecutors and liberal judges, and is appallingly given unwarranted criminal charges in an election year. The cult is repeatedly told the propaganda they want to hear. They won’t change. They have to be outvoted.

by Anonymousreply 342February 26, 2024 6:23 PM

R341 That’s about a Mississippian venturing to Tennessee and then conducts unsavory acts.

Geez, I wonder if that has ever happened prior?

by Anonymousreply 343February 26, 2024 6:32 PM

Kenneth Chesebro had a secret Twitter account that he hid from prosecutors

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344February 26, 2024 6:44 PM

Trump says it's cool to hoard top secret documents, because he can take what he wants

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345February 26, 2024 6:53 PM

Trump is appealing.

Who lent him the hundreds of millions of dollars to put up?

by Anonymousreply 346February 26, 2024 7:05 PM

[quote]Trump is appealing.

He is the opposite of appealing.

by Anonymousreply 347February 26, 2024 7:19 PM

R346, Trump hasn't put the money up yet. He just submitted some paperwork to get a few more days' delay, also so he can whine to his cult when it's rejected, JOE BIDEN won't even let me appeal this! Same old, same old.

by Anonymousreply 348February 26, 2024 7:37 PM

I keep wondering how many open Nazis will be at the Republican Convention this year. CPAC seems to be laying the groundwork for treating them as just another part of the coalition.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349February 26, 2024 7:38 PM

How many Nazis did Matt Schlapp grope?

by Anonymousreply 350February 26, 2024 7:40 PM

Speaker Mike “Moses” Johnson appears owned by Putin and fears Trump and his chaotic, disruptive party brethren in the House.

[quote] Congress has been on holiday for two weeks and reconvenes on Wednesday. In order to approve Ukraine aid, rightwing House Republicans are also demanding spending on border and immigration reform – regardless of the fact that Senate Republicans this month sank a bipartisan border deal of their own which included it. “History is watching whether Speaker Johnson will put [the Senate foreign aid] bill on the floor,” Sullivan said. “If he does, it will pass, will get Ukraine what it needs for Ukraine to succeed. If he doesn’t, then we will not be able to give Ukraine the tools required for it to stand up to Russia and Putin will be the major beneficiary of that.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351February 26, 2024 7:43 PM

[quote] Former House Freedom Caucus Chair Rep. Scott Perry (R-Pa.) is calling on Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) to stop President Biden from giving his annual State of the Union address next month. Perry said during an appearance Monday on Fox Business that Republicans should use the opportunity to ramp up pressure on Biden over the southern border amid an influx of migrants.

Why Merrick Garland, is this insurrection conspirator not prosecuted?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352February 26, 2024 7:57 PM

Merrick Garland is a worthless piece of shit.

Fuck! Even an inebriated Judy Garland wouldn't let the MAGAts get away with half the shit they've done to this country.

by Anonymousreply 353February 26, 2024 9:11 PM

Beverly Garland would get the job done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354February 26, 2024 9:31 PM

Fucking Cheesecake is a lying sack of shit.

Since he’s hiding shit, his proffer should be null and void and he should be locked up for the rest of his miserable existence.

by Anonymousreply 355February 26, 2024 11:36 PM

[quote]Fucking Cheesecake is a lying sack of shit.

Water is wet.

by Anonymousreply 356February 26, 2024 11:39 PM

Anyone forgetting about Puddin’? Puddin’ is trying to positioning himself as the go-to guy if Trump is sent to jail.

[quote]A Republican operative who was on DeSantis’s call last week with supporters told Politico he suspects the governor is setting himself up to be a go-to option for the party in the event Trump has to end his bid for reelection. “I believe everything you’re seeing is part of a concerted effort by DeSantis world to keep the door open in the event that something in the race changes in the coming weeks that takes Trump out—like a criminal conviction and jail or prison sentence,” the person said. Others believe DeSantis’s moves—which include not only attacking Trump in a way he never did on the trail but also traveling the country and continuing to pitch his record—have more to do with 2028. During his chat with supporters, the governor left the door open for another White House bid in four years, and during a press conference on Friday said that “of course” he would do it all over again. As Politico reported, “several supporters said they expect him to run for president again and predicted he will start raising money for state-level political activities later in the year.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357February 27, 2024 10:48 AM

Does he imagine he will develop a personality in a few years?

by Anonymousreply 358February 27, 2024 11:11 AM

Oh, Casey. She welcomes Sylvester to Florida.

vvvv

by Anonymousreply 359February 27, 2024 1:48 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360February 27, 2024 1:48 PM

Trump may have lost the votes from the Harry & Meghan fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361February 27, 2024 2:57 PM

Trump would deport the buttless wonder? Was Melania’s immigration application all truthful?

by Anonymousreply 362February 27, 2024 3:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363February 27, 2024 6:49 PM

R360, of course the Daily Fail is falsely trying to claim that California is "crime ridden"

by Anonymousreply 364February 27, 2024 6:55 PM

Dump being senile again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365February 28, 2024 1:38 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366February 28, 2024 1:55 AM

Trump's mentally ill and so are his voters.

by Anonymousreply 367February 28, 2024 2:06 AM

“When you see Trump with Putin, as I have on a few occasions, he’s like the 12-year old boy that goes to high school and meets the captain of the football team. ‘My hero!’ It’s really creepy.” @TurnbullMalcolm, 29th Prime Minister of Australia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368February 28, 2024 3:14 AM

Trump supporter: “I think that people are ridiculous that they think Putin is such an enemy. He isn't doing anything. He just wants back what was his”

Reporter: “He invaded Ukraine, killing thousands of people”

Trump supporter: “That's fine with me.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369February 28, 2024 5:01 AM

ABC President says Trump's comment about black people was "as racist as they come"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370February 28, 2024 5:13 AM

[quote]Reporter: “He invaded Ukraine, killing thousands of people”

[quote]Trump supporter: “That's fine with me.”

Revolting to read this in the light of 'The Zone Of Interest.' I can only hope the film wins yet more widespread attention after the Oscars. As the director has said - it's about what is happening now.

by Anonymousreply 371February 28, 2024 6:35 AM

Love your "ditty", OP! I cracked up at how you began it!🤣

by Anonymousreply 372February 28, 2024 8:42 AM

No offense, but I DGAF about what his idiot supporters have to say. They are insane. There is no getting through to over 90% of them. There is no limit to their depravity.

by Anonymousreply 373February 28, 2024 10:49 AM

PIthy, FCI.

Take solace in the implosion of the Republican Party.

RIP GOP

by Anonymousreply 374February 28, 2024 11:47 AM

I’m so happy this morning to see Biden’s solid and Trump’s wobbly numbers from Michigan.

by Anonymousreply 375February 28, 2024 11:59 AM

Trying to have a political conversation with people in the MAGA cult is fruitless. Most don’t have any higher education, and for the most part, are older 50-60+. They embrace false, partisan conspiracy theories, They persistently watch Fox and Newsmax News, listen to right-wing radio/social media, including these money-grubbing televangelist.

A big portion of these MAGAs view Trump was sent to them by Jesus, and/or Trump is divine himself. They view Trump’s scandals are inventions by the deep state, democrats/liberals, etc.., and he’s suffering for them.

by Anonymousreply 376February 28, 2024 1:08 PM

R370, that’s just what Jesus would say! “But I say to you, Hate your enemies and invade those persecute you (and even those who don’t), so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for he sends rain on everyone but you and your buddies.”

by Anonymousreply 377February 28, 2024 1:15 PM

R375 I agree, Elderlez. Biden's got this.

by Anonymousreply 378February 28, 2024 1:33 PM

R378 Exactly. The media is so focused on Biden's age, but they're not even looking at how weak Trump is. He's losing Independents, and as soon as even one conviction hits, it'll crumble further. There are 20% of Republicans that will *not* vote for Trump.

What we need is:

1) Legal weed and/or abortion to be on the ballots. This is happening in Florida, but I'd love it to be everywhere.

2) Democrats to use the Republican's abortion issue as a hammer, beating them with it at every turn

3) Lord help me, but Taylor Swift to make an appearance at the Democratic National Convention. A song opening the convention or celebrating Biden's nomination would be perfect.

4) Delegates like Buttigieg and Newsom should be in front of the cameras 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 379February 28, 2024 3:55 PM

Agree with all that r379, only I hope Democrats don't need to be told to talk about abortion, a lot. And now that Alabama has given them this wonderful issue of IVF that Republicans get to flounder around about, talk about it even more. Talk about where the whole "every embryo is a beautiful child of God" leads.

by Anonymousreply 380February 28, 2024 4:01 PM

Awww thanks r372. These threads have been around for years, definitely want to keep up the tradition.

by Anonymousreply 381February 28, 2024 4:03 PM

I hope so r378. I'm not 100% as you seem to be, but I'm certainly not despairing. The Polls go up and go down and people can make of them what they will, but certainly the Biden Is DOOMED brigade is just wrong.

by Anonymousreply 382February 28, 2024 4:12 PM

Mitch McConnell is stepping down in November. Even he can see the writing on the wall. The Repuke party is the Dump party. Might as well change the name too. Discussion at DL thread below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383February 28, 2024 4:35 PM

Obama had 72 Undecided Delegates to his second convention in 2012.

Talk to me about the Muslim and Arab American vote after Super Tuesday.

And remember, Republicans wanted to make Obama a one-term President.

They can't pull that shit with Biden.

My takeaway is that we are seeing the emergence of a Muslim-Arab American voting block that might give AIPAC a run for its money.

Welcome to America!

by Anonymousreply 384February 28, 2024 5:42 PM

GQP commentators on Fox must view George Soros and Hunter Biden are responsible for the world’s sins.

Trump goes from orange to bronze. Is is showing what his statue is to look like by the fountain at Mar-a-Lago?

No budget is presented for voting. No voting on border legislation. No arms funding for Ukraine. No vote on Israeli arms. No voting to help secure Taiwan. But urgency to have Hunter’s deposition in trying to impeach Joe. What insanity!

by Anonymousreply 385February 28, 2024 7:39 PM

GQP priorities, r385

by Anonymousreply 386February 28, 2024 7:46 PM

Trump wanted to post a $100 million bond while he appeals his civil fraud judgment rather than a full bond to cover the $454 million verdict, admitting that he'd have to sell assets to raise the money.

The judge said no go, but did lift a ban on Trump's ability to obtain loans from a New York bank, which could allow him to access the equity in his assets to back the full bond amount.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387February 28, 2024 8:29 PM

I'm sure the NY banks are lining up around the block to give this doofus money.

by Anonymousreply 388February 28, 2024 8:51 PM

I’ll listen to Arab Americans who are upset with Biden about Gaza after they tell me where they are on gay rights. I want very specific answers.

McConnell stepping down is huge. He must think the Senate is in jeopardy of staying in Democrat’s hands being he is very unpopular with maga. He might be a drag on Republicans running for Senate.

by Anonymousreply 389February 28, 2024 10:19 PM

FCI, any word on Merrick Garland celebrating today's successful delay of Trump's trial.

by Anonymousreply 390February 28, 2024 10:23 PM

Ari Melber just asked Ellie Mystal to “cut through the Scotus bullshit”, and speak to what’s really going on. Ellie blew his top and made no bones about saying the quiet part out loud. Simply put, “the conservative Scotus majority is in trumps pocket, hence the delay”. Nice going Garland, you useless piece of dog shit, for not moving on Trump 3 years ago. Andrew Weissman and Neil Katyal are very worried about whether this trial is going to be heard before the election.

by Anonymousreply 391February 28, 2024 10:44 PM

It would be nice if 2/3 of the Senate were Democrats and Clarence Thomas is impeached for corruption, conflicts of interests, and not recusing himself in decisions related to matters whereby his wife has been politically engaged as an insurrection activist and organizer.

by Anonymousreply 392February 28, 2024 10:55 PM

R391

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393February 28, 2024 11:00 PM

JFC

This is bad.

Good news: Biden gets to do WHATEVER he wants if they rule presidents are immune. Jail all Republicans? Have a Democratic supermajority who impeaches SCOTUS. The sky will be the limit!

by Anonymousreply 394February 28, 2024 11:11 PM

Joy Reid dragging Merrick Garland's ass on MSNBC right now.

by Anonymousreply 395February 28, 2024 11:14 PM

Yes, Merrick Garland sat on hands with his skinny, bony ass for 2 1/2 years before moving to do anything serious regarding investigating Trump’s insurrection role. He.only did so then due to mounting criticism from some prominent Democrats, legal scholars, and segments of mainstream media.

He may be one of these three: (1) too lazy, (2) fears the reactions from Trump and Republicans, (3) or is an unannounced Trump supporter/Republican.

Don’t accept a job you refuse to do or believe you can ignore pursuing certain high level prosecutions without blowback.

He must be admired by Aileen Cannon.

by Anonymousreply 396February 28, 2024 11:19 PM

If the president gets immunity, then Biden should round up all the MAGAs and dump then into shark-infested waters

by Anonymousreply 397February 28, 2024 11:42 PM

Agreed FCI @ r389

by Anonymousreply 398February 29, 2024 12:16 AM

They’re counting on Biden sticking to “norms” when they go totally rogue, but I hope he goes hardcore and gas every trumptard smothered in their sleep.

by Anonymousreply 399February 29, 2024 2:02 AM

I'm guessing that Biden is quietly working on contingency plans with the Pentagon.

I am aware it's illegal for the US military to operate on US soil, but I'm guessing a national emergency might change those rules a bit.

by Anonymousreply 400February 29, 2024 2:38 AM

^I can imagine the innermost sanctum of the CIA having a contingency plan.

by Anonymousreply 401February 29, 2024 2:54 AM

I hope they’re all stocked up in Uncle Vlad’s Special Tea, r401.

by Anonymousreply 402February 29, 2024 3:35 AM

This would be an ideal time for Garland to release all the indictments for every Congressional Republican who asked Trump for a pardon before the Biden Inauguration. They know they are guilty criminals because only criminals ask for pardons. One at a time, EACH WITH A SPECIAL COUNCIL.

by Anonymousreply 403February 29, 2024 6:09 AM

[quote]This would be an ideal time for Garland to release all the indictments for every Congressional Republican who asked Trump for a pardon before the Biden Inauguration.

LMAO!!!!

Garland is protecting them.

by Anonymousreply 404February 29, 2024 7:40 AM

The two federal criminal trials regarding Trump will continue with the delays, then in the mid-fall, dear Merrick Garland halts both, declaring “it is too close to the election to continue at this time”.

The plan is well into operation for that outcome.

by Anonymousreply 405February 29, 2024 7:46 AM

*counsel

by Anonymousreply 406February 29, 2024 1:12 PM

Fortunately R405 (if Suckpremes do not declare T**** immune), the timing of the trial rests solely with Judge Chutkan.

Garland no longer has the last word.

by Anonymousreply 407February 29, 2024 3:22 PM

However, the Stormy Daniels hush-money case IS still going on. Jury will be empaneled for the 3/25/24 case. Why does everyone forget about this one? Trump has ZERO immunity claim for it, since he wasn't president yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408February 29, 2024 4:47 PM

So, depending on what those compromised asshats decide in the case, maybe come next January, Presiden Biden states that he wants to stick around to see all the changes and improvements he made through to fruition.

He can decide he won’t leave. He will have “presidential immunity”, right?

by Anonymousreply 409February 29, 2024 4:56 PM

Trump is trying to weasel out of paying E Jean Carroll. Just die, fucker.

by Anonymousreply 410February 29, 2024 6:11 PM

Con man Trump has a personality that enthralls at least a quarter of the American electorate. It goes beyond specific policy issues. He can radically change viewpoints, and his cult will not question it, and will readily embrace it. They perceive him as inspirational, even divinely anointed, leader. While many see Trump as a boisterous liar; his followers see him as charming, with immense positive charisma, and sees him focused on caring about them. They don’t even recognize Trump is all about self-promotion and cares only about himself. MAGAs love hearing Trump delivering insults, crude name calling, and projecting blame. It is juvenile, bullying tactics, and yet plenty of 70 & 80 year olds cheer it. Oh, and they see such as anointed by Jesus. The propaganda behind it all have these people hooked.

His followers are now praising Putin and claiming Ukraine is an outlaw nation. These nitwits would largely be unable to find Ukraine on a non-scripted globe. Many of them lived through the Cold War as children and adults. Were they paying attention?

At a minimum, DJT is a Russian asset, cultivated for years. The Russians are skilled in finding useful idiots. Many of these Republican politicians are being blackmailed or know much of their dirt is in Russian hands. Putin’s penetration into the American political system suggests it is way more extensive than acknowledged.

These diehard MAGAs want another insurrection followed by a civil war if Trump is not elected in ‘24. If he is elected, upheaval, vindictiveness, mass arrests, persecutions, and perhaps political executions will happen. Democracy ends..

by Anonymousreply 411February 29, 2024 7:13 PM

I want to live long enough to see school textbooks include a section on the mass psychosis that afflicted 30% of Americans during the Trump years.

by Anonymousreply 412February 29, 2024 8:48 PM

[quote]they see such as anointed by Jesus

Because jesus was ALL about insults, crude name calling, and projecting blame

by Anonymousreply 413February 29, 2024 9:19 PM

[quote] Putin’s penetration

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 414February 29, 2024 9:20 PM

ew

by Anonymousreply 415February 29, 2024 9:42 PM

Kevin Bishop, Miss Lindz Communications Director, is retiring after 27 years serving her.

Did he get too tired in keeping-up with her gentleman caller appointments and booking her weekly flights to Maralago?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416February 29, 2024 11:09 PM

27 years???

by Anonymousreply 417February 29, 2024 11:12 PM

^ Bet he knows where the bodies are buried

by Anonymousreply 418March 1, 2024 1:05 AM

He probably had to dig the holes, r418.

by Anonymousreply 419March 1, 2024 1:29 AM

R418, he's probably one of the bodies...

by Anonymousreply 420March 1, 2024 1:44 AM

Trump's Truth Social co-founders are suing him for ripping them off

by Anonymousreply 421March 1, 2024 2:59 AM

[quote] Trump's Truth Social co-founders are suing him for ripping them off

Let me guess…Biden’s behind this one too

by Anonymousreply 422March 1, 2024 5:33 AM

[quote]Let me guess…Biden’s behind this one too

Trump's Truth Social co-founders are suing him for ripping them off JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER INVESTOR IN EVERY OTHER FRAUDULENT TRUMP VENTURE.

Trump Foundation, Trump University, Trump Truth Social, Trump Vodka, Trump Steaks, Trump Towers, The Trump-Trump Org ALL BRANDING CRAP where investors lost money. Trump is a VULTURE CAPITALIST, and only TRUMP MAKES MONEY...on all the settlements.

Trump has defrauded his investors and transferred his profits to banks. THAT is his crime.

BANKS GIVE HIM LEGITIMACY TO RIP OFF INVESTORS.

by Anonymousreply 423March 1, 2024 5:24 PM

Those cofounders were guests on “The Apprentice” that Trump had declared “You’re Fired”.

They should have stopped there.

by Anonymousreply 424March 1, 2024 9:27 PM

Byron Donalds on preserving IVF:

[quote]"It helps them breed great families."

by Anonymousreply 425March 1, 2024 10:32 PM

Step aside Taylor Swift who was sent to the Super Bowl by the “Deep State” says Fox.

The MAGAs sent their own, talented celebrity to the Super Bowl. She declares she even paid for it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426March 1, 2024 11:15 PM

Has “Huck” been taking Ozempic?

by Anonymousreply 427March 1, 2024 11:27 PM

She has that look, doesn’t she, r427?

by Anonymousreply 428March 2, 2024 12:59 AM

r426...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429March 2, 2024 1:42 AM

Despite the drawbacks of an inexperienced, incompetent, and likely favorable-to-Trump judge in Aileen Cannon, isn’t the main problem with the documents case that the jury in Florida could potentially contain MAGA morons?

by Anonymousreply 430March 2, 2024 10:33 AM

likely favorable-to-Trump???

by Anonymousreply 431March 2, 2024 10:54 AM

Elie Honig on CNN’s Smerconish’s show this morning, points to Merrick Garland for these election year delays. Garland did nothing for 2 3/4 years per federal case matters as it pertains to Trump. Garland’s intentions are obvious.

by Anonymousreply 432March 2, 2024 1:30 PM

A closet with glass walls.

by Anonymousreply 433March 2, 2024 1:51 PM

Consider this, though, had the DOJ moved to lock the fat traitor up immediately, the domestic terror groups who showed up on J6 would have still be running free to “defend” dear leader from The Man.

The DOJ started rounding those domestic terrorists up - all of those boy groups - right after J6 and prosecuting them.

Now most of those domestic terrorists are in PRISON, sniveling like bitches and their leaders won’t be released for years. The others have slithered back into their homes to lick their taints, afraid THEY will get picked up if they start shit.

So, it may look like nobody has done anything because the orange cunt is still running loose, he’s doing it without cover from his domestic terror groups. Meaning The Man can snatch him up at any time without fear of a shootout.

by Anonymousreply 434March 2, 2024 6:53 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435March 2, 2024 7:36 PM

"Biden's brain is ageing, Trump's brain is dementing."

by Anonymousreply 436March 2, 2024 8:24 PM

I think Biden has done a good job, and I will forever be grateful to him for beating Trump in 2020. But how do we convince Biden that he needs to step aside? We can’t take a chance on Trump coming back. It’s like RBG’s delusion all over again of invincibilty.

by Anonymousreply 437March 2, 2024 8:56 PM

R437 Stop. Biden is the strongest candidate against Trump. This is be proven.

by Anonymousreply 438March 2, 2024 9:02 PM

Fox News has brought you Donald Trump, someone needs to pull the plug.

by Anonymousreply 439March 2, 2024 9:10 PM

You might not want to post in the Treason threads, r437, we deal in reality here.

by Anonymousreply 440March 2, 2024 9:17 PM

R438 I meant *been*

R440 Exactly

by Anonymousreply 441March 2, 2024 9:18 PM

As most simple housewife of the Nebraskas I am of most concern about Premier Biden and his age. Sleepy Papa Joe he is much too old for governance, can we all of agreement?

Go away, Sleepy Papa Joe! Let younger of spirit politician run for Premiership.

by Anonymousreply 442March 2, 2024 9:23 PM

R442 Love it! 🤣

by Anonymousreply 443March 2, 2024 9:27 PM

[quote] Holy sh*t, Trump's language problems are clearly worsening. Several forms of aphasia at play. Sometimes, he just mispronounces, but today in Greensboro, he is short-circuiting like a computer with frayed wires. Neurological decline is not linear but when it goes bad ... it goes.

[quote] Trump's neurological decay is the new Big Lie. His aides guard this secret with their lives. There must be a team figuring out how to medicate him for rallies - how to recalibrate him afterward so he can speak one on one. Some in his circle must wonder if he can make it to Nov.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444March 2, 2024 9:28 PM

r443 FCI, beets for her!

by Anonymousreply 445March 2, 2024 10:58 PM

What’s Nauta been doing lately?

Bringing Diet Coke to the boss every 45 minutes and keeping frisky Lady Lindzebelle from exhausting DJT?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446March 3, 2024 10:05 AM

Walt? He is in charge of the Royal Stool and protector of HM Diapers.

by Anonymousreply 447March 3, 2024 12:57 PM

1. Woman sings national anthem forgets the words.

2. Man attempts to say pledge and forgets the words.

3. Song by incarcerated J6 insurrectionists plays.

4. Trump takes stage, praises insurrectionists and calls them hostages.

5. Trump calls Biden Obama.

6. Trump says he calls people the wrong names in speeches on purpose.

7. Trump says Jack Smith “stinks”

8. Trump makes sex gestures discussing Fani Willis and Nathan Wade.

9. Trump can’t pronounce many words and can’t complete full sentences so he sighs and goes “ahhh.”

10. Trump says Biden looks like hell.

11. Trump whines about the 2020 election.

12. Trump says he took classified docs because he says he can do whatever under then Presidential records Act (he can’t).

13. Trump says the GOP is 100 percent MAGA now and they don’t want moderates.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448March 3, 2024 5:31 PM

[quote] Jim Jordan In Serious Trouble After Star Witness's Ties To Russia Revealed

Nothing will happen.

by Anonymousreply 449March 3, 2024 5:34 PM

Nothing will happen until BIDEN'S SECOND TERM!

by Anonymousreply 450March 3, 2024 6:39 PM

Nothing will happen with MAGA Merrick calling the prosecution shots.

by Anonymousreply 451March 3, 2024 7:05 PM

Novosibirsk Aileen in Florida. She’s the MAGA judge of perpetual delays.

by Anonymousreply 452March 3, 2024 7:12 PM

What operatives are writing those speeches for Trump? He isn’t.

Language sounds to be Steve Bannon, Stephen Miller, and Jason Miller.

by Anonymousreply 453March 3, 2024 7:18 PM

If Biden is reelected, I see a AG Yates prosecuting all the Trump Administration crimes.

by Anonymousreply 454March 3, 2024 7:34 PM

Language sounds to be Koozebanian.

by Anonymousreply 455March 3, 2024 8:19 PM

I found this interesting in regards to Fani and Jack being able to share testimony. Poor Mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456March 3, 2024 8:41 PM

Galleyoh! Woop! Woop!

Eeyah Ha Ha Ha!

by Anonymousreply 457March 3, 2024 8:42 PM

Desperate Republican suggests curing cancer is "get rich quick" for Biden

Comer is a disgusting piece of shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458March 3, 2024 10:49 PM

And desperately stupid r458. Sometimes, we really benefit from our enemies.

by Anonymousreply 459March 3, 2024 11:01 PM

Comer shows Tommy Tuberville & Marsha Blackburn level of stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 460March 4, 2024 1:28 AM

Trump's White House was awash in Xanax and Speed.

I know, big shocker

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461March 5, 2024 2:09 AM

R461 Well fuck, now I’m thinking about applying for a staff position should he win!

*lets get high while the world burns baby*

by Anonymousreply 462March 5, 2024 2:42 AM

Sinema is dropping out.

by Anonymousreply 463March 5, 2024 6:35 PM

^ Na na na na na na na na hey hey hey goodbye

by Anonymousreply 464March 5, 2024 8:19 PM

Another CNN “both sides”, lean GOP, Super Tuesday panel tonight! Guess how many panel members? 8? 9? 10? 12? Three sets of Mod Squads!

Can’t miss “only ask Trump Republicans softball questions” Dana Bash. Jake Tapper & John King? Can’t miss it! David Axelrod? Oh my! Gloria Borger with wisdom beyond her years. Tune-in.

by Anonymousreply 465March 5, 2024 9:04 PM

They ought to ask all minority Trump voters, which concentration camp they want to go to?

by Anonymousreply 466March 5, 2024 10:19 PM

Super Tuesday! I get to geek out with my younger army boyfriend watching MSNBC as the votes roll in.

by Anonymousreply 467March 5, 2024 10:32 PM

How nice...how nice for us *all*.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468March 5, 2024 10:37 PM

That last comment put me over the top... I am no longer convinced FCI in r467 is the original FCI. This post is not consistent with what we've seen for years. Prove yourself to be the original FCI r467, prove it!

by Anonymousreply 469March 5, 2024 10:40 PM

*apologies

by Anonymousreply 470March 5, 2024 10:40 PM

R470 I am on the downside of 35 now, and drunk, so it’s me the OG FCi (I like that!).

by Anonymousreply 471March 6, 2024 12:39 AM

Gov Roy Cooper on MSNBC giving 2028 vibes. He’d be a good candidate.

by Anonymousreply 472March 6, 2024 12:49 AM

Colbert...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473March 6, 2024 4:24 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474March 6, 2024 4:15 PM

After a few years of playing coy, Mitch McConnell is back to sucking Trump's cock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475March 6, 2024 4:23 PM

I’m telling you, his sister-in-law’s drowning put that heinous shitbag turtle on NOTICE.

Same as Ivana’s “mishap” put the orange fool and his demon spawn on notice.

You all had better fly wrong if you know what’s good for you.

by Anonymousreply 476March 6, 2024 7:17 PM

NYT has lost its mind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477March 6, 2024 10:45 PM

r477 - Wow, FCI, it doesn't get anymore blatant than that.

by Anonymousreply 478March 6, 2024 10:47 PM

Are they hedging their bets in case Trump wins?

by Anonymousreply 479March 6, 2024 10:50 PM

R478 Doris, it is on the level of Fox. The media wants Trump to win. Fuck democracy. This is all because of billionaires.

by Anonymousreply 480March 6, 2024 10:52 PM

The NYT is a nerdy kid in glasses that all the MAGA choads beat up on a regular basis.

To keep the choads from hitting him they're gonna stay right in the middle of the race, regurgitating every MAGA talking point as gospel.

Textbook abused spouse syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 481March 6, 2024 10:53 PM

I'm not sure they want Trump to win, exactly, but damn they will do everything to keep a horserace going. The word has definitely gone out: pump up Trump and downgrade Biden at every opportunity. Maybe they'll switch for awhile this summer.

But for now, the media is definitely playing with letting a fascist insurrectionist back in the White House, pretty much just for clicks.

by Anonymousreply 482March 6, 2024 10:57 PM

The NYT is hemorrhaging subscribers.

Which they clearly think is our fault.

by Anonymousreply 483March 6, 2024 11:02 PM

… so are MAGATs now subscribing ?

by Anonymousreply 484March 7, 2024 12:10 AM

You know the NYT has fallen far, when the Murdoch WSJ is a better source of opinion

by Anonymousreply 485March 7, 2024 12:11 AM

The election is nine months away, a lot can and will happen during that time.

by Anonymousreply 486March 7, 2024 12:21 AM

Eight months, r486...

by Anonymousreply 487March 7, 2024 12:23 AM

The Democratic Convention is in August.

Six months away.

The Biden Campaign doesn't really start until then.

But after the Democratic Convention, buckle up buttercups.

by Anonymousreply 488March 7, 2024 12:36 AM

Five months, r488. March is 3 and August is 8.

by Anonymousreply 489March 7, 2024 12:38 AM

Honestly, r488, I think it's started, and I hope everyone around him gets it. It was already pretty set, but at this point, no dicking around. It is Trump versus Biden and if anybody isn't ready for that, fucking GET ready.

by Anonymousreply 490March 7, 2024 12:38 AM

It hasn't started. There is a reason that the actual campaigns are so short is because President Biden still has to run the country like a Democrat. He has to navigate the SOTU, tomorrow given to a hall of Republican Chimps who have been known to fling feces like Chimps in the Ape House.

Biden has to navigate all the budget bills that are hobbling foreign policy and the safety and security of Ukraine and Europe.

And not to mention that Trump has been a candidate raising campaign cash since 2022 extremely elongating the campaign.

Only after the Convention can Biden Drop the hammer on the Rapist who got Roe reversed .

by Anonymousreply 491March 7, 2024 12:57 AM

Just cancelled my NYT subscription.

by Anonymousreply 492March 7, 2024 1:09 AM

Maggie Haberman makes Trump normal.

by Anonymousreply 493March 7, 2024 5:08 AM

Repulsive that the NYT used the word 'unstoppable' about Trump - as though all his serious ongoing legal cases are just contrived fripperies, which won't work to hold back a serious worthwhile candidate. NYT also denied Biden the respect of 'Mr', granted to Trump, in its headline.

by Anonymousreply 494March 7, 2024 6:13 AM

The NYT has gone out of their way to give the WSJ Editorial Board better cred.

by Anonymousreply 495March 7, 2024 8:01 AM

Maureen Dowd’s “My Joe Biden Fantasy”.

Po’ thang, she still be Hillary & Bill bashing after all these decades?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496March 7, 2024 8:38 AM

R491 I hope that if the idiots decide to heckle him during SOTU that BIden says something like, "This isn't the howler monkey enclosure at the zoo - this is the United States Congress. Have some decorum."

by Anonymousreply 497March 7, 2024 1:13 PM

They will be quiet this year...and fling their feces.

by Anonymousreply 498March 7, 2024 2:09 PM

One just knows Miss Lindsey wants to wear her new Russian hoop skirt tonight rather than a man’s suit. Her inner turmoil must be immense at times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499March 7, 2024 4:54 PM

They need to add a Red Carpet to the SOTU as MTG seems to dress up.

by Anonymousreply 500March 7, 2024 5:27 PM

[quote]One just knows Miss Lindsey wants to wear her new Russian hoop skirt tonight rather than a man’s suit.

Oh Lindsay. Atlanta's burning. Wear the curtains.

by Anonymousreply 501March 7, 2024 6:27 PM

R500 MTG needs to stick with the basic attire; her meemaw’s hand-me-down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502March 7, 2024 7:26 PM

Ruben Gallego raised a million dollars after Sinema announced that she wouldn't run for reelection. Good for him

by Anonymousreply 503March 7, 2024 7:56 PM

Remembering...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504March 7, 2024 11:08 PM

Trump and Johnson = Spritle and Chim-Chim.

by Anonymousreply 505March 7, 2024 11:57 PM

Wonder what percentages in the House and Senate Putin owns? At least double digits in the House, and probably in the Senate as well. Lindsey moved into Putin’s camp a few weeks ago real fast.

by Anonymousreply 506March 8, 2024 12:16 AM

You hear that sound? Every Republican just shat themselves watching President Biden destroy their narrative about him.

God DAMN that was a great speech. The reviews are raves. He owned Republicans and made them look weak, petty, insane.

by Anonymousreply 507March 8, 2024 4:17 AM

r507- It *was* pretty swell, wasn't it, FCI?

by Anonymousreply 508March 8, 2024 4:25 AM

But the ARE weak, petty and insane!

by Anonymousreply 509March 8, 2024 5:07 AM

R508 Sure was. Doris!

by Anonymousreply 510March 8, 2024 10:42 AM

And who is the Karen who gave the rebuttal in the kitchen with bad PMS. She cried?

It was a pathetic ploy to make inroads in The Suburbs. At least she wasn't waving a pistol.

Xanax

by Anonymousreply 511March 8, 2024 12:17 PM

[quote]Xanax

There is not enough in the world.

by Anonymousreply 512March 8, 2024 12:25 PM

Lindsey Graham & Tommy Tuberville had dinner and walked in together for the SOTU address. You don’t suppose……?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513March 8, 2024 12:56 PM

He just posted a $91 million bond in the Carroll case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514March 8, 2024 3:03 PM

Not unexpected, but geez, doesn’t Dump realize all of his relatives are morons?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515March 8, 2024 3:56 PM

Chubb Group (sp?) paid the Carroll bond.

I wonder if it will tank when he takes out the $400K+ next one?

by Anonymousreply 516March 8, 2024 5:10 PM

R516

by Anonymousreply 517March 8, 2024 5:22 PM

r517, unblock me cunt.

by Anonymousreply 518March 8, 2024 5:28 PM

Sounds to me like Elmo or princey bone saw coughed up the cash for some top secret docs that fat orange stole.

Or maybe it was Orban. Wasn’t he just there?

by Anonymousreply 519March 8, 2024 6:22 PM

r519, Don't worry.

Those are the batch of documents Mr. Smith knows about and

is tracking for his superseding CIPA indictment in Florida under 18 U.S.C. § 794.

Get ready for Trump to pay the price for killing Americans on Pay-Per-View.

by Anonymousreply 520March 8, 2024 6:47 PM

I’m just going leave this here. Not to be viewed while consuming food, or drink.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521March 8, 2024 7:17 PM

Trump is going to be briefed on US Intelligence. NO! He has the biggest mouth in the world. That will be a colossal mistake.

by Anonymousreply 522March 8, 2024 7:23 PM

Lara Trump is now officially the RNC co-chair

Let the grifting begin!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523March 8, 2024 7:25 PM

Does the giftshop have the Golden Sneakers for "pre" order?

by Anonymousreply 524March 8, 2024 7:35 PM

R522, they have to go through the motions of sharing things with him. I prefer to think they’ve learned who he is by now.

by Anonymousreply 525March 8, 2024 7:37 PM

I have a feeling that the vocal briefings, given in a SCIF, will also include paper and crayons, confiscated after, for Trump to doodle on...

IF HE TAKES THE TIME TO GET TO A SCIF IN THE FIRST PLACE.

by Anonymousreply 526March 8, 2024 7:40 PM

Alina Habba Could Be In Serious Trouble After Possibly Lying To Judge

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527March 8, 2024 8:42 PM

If the spooks are smart, they’ll feed him bullshit to pass on to his master, Putin, and let the Ukrainians stick a shiv in Russia once and for all.

by Anonymousreply 528March 8, 2024 9:41 PM

This morning, Lady Lindzebelle flew to Mar-a-Lago for another extended weekend. She expects a gentleman caller from afar but is acquainted prior.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529March 8, 2024 10:00 PM

Judge still has to approve the bond.

He might not.

by Anonymousreply 530March 8, 2024 11:10 PM

Sounds as if Donald Trump and Marjorie Taylor Greene are coordinating the language and timing of their lies. Someone may be writing for both.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531March 9, 2024 7:56 PM

Well, they certainly can't "write" for themselves!

by Anonymousreply 532March 9, 2024 8:53 PM

[quote]Well, they certainly can't "write" for themselves!

Marge has to read with her finger.

by Anonymousreply 533March 9, 2024 9:30 PM

Did Lyin’ Ted boing that also?

by Anonymousreply 534March 9, 2024 9:41 PM

Met on DictatorMingle prior.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535March 9, 2024 11:32 PM

[quote] The former second couple have openly discussed a nearly six-year period of infertility that included multiple fertilization procedures. Former Vice President Mike Pence and second lady Karen Pence underwent fertility procedures including in-vitro fertilization (IVF).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536March 10, 2024 12:36 AM

Of course we used IVF. Like I would fuck that creature!

by Anonymousreply 537March 10, 2024 1:51 AM

Bitch! Like I would or COULD fuck you!

I’d have to roll you in flour to find the wet spot first and hope my dick stayed hard long enough not to puke.

by Anonymousreply 538March 10, 2024 3:05 AM

Yet another Miss Lindsey hissy fit.

[quote] What started out as a congenial, interview with Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) went off the rails after "Meet the Press" host Kristen Welker pressed the GOP lawmaker about Donald Trump's embrace of Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán at Mar-a-Lago this week. When Welker tried to fact-check Graham on Orbán's authoritarian history, the senator raised his voice and talked over her. After sharing a clip of Trump praising the Hungarian strongman, Welker asked, "Do you think Viktor Orbán's leadership is something Trump aspires to in a second term?" "I think the best way to judge President Trump's second term is by what he did in his first term," Graham shot back..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539March 10, 2024 7:25 PM

[quote] Do you think Viktor Orbán's leadership is something Trump aspires to in a second term?" "I think the best way to judge President Trump's second term is by what he did in his first term," Graham shot back...

In other words, it'll be much worse.

by Anonymousreply 540March 10, 2024 8:34 PM

A state that keeps re-electing Rand Paul as Senator can’t be expected to show sensible judgment. He is among the very worst.

by Anonymousreply 541March 10, 2024 8:51 PM

They need to stop having that whore Graham on TV.

by Anonymousreply 542March 10, 2024 10:14 PM

^yes, she loves the cameras, and the networks keep inviting her each week. Thursday evening through Saturday she’s away lushing it up.

by Anonymousreply 543March 10, 2024 10:36 PM

[quote] "I think the best way to judge President Trump's second term is by what he did in his first term," Graham shot back...

The first was pretty shitty, but that's not even the problem here. The problem is that Trump decided his first term wasn't shitty ENOUGH. He has decided that he hired too many competent people who could stop him from undermining the constitution and stealing everything in sight. He has made it clear that his entire second term will be filled with cunts and assholes whose only thought is how to let him, or encourage him, to do every stupid, shitty, criminal thing that will ever pop into his drug-addled brain.

by Anonymousreply 544March 10, 2024 10:51 PM

Trump is not going to win.

by Anonymousreply 545March 10, 2024 11:50 PM

Kompromat and being hopelessly in love with your blackmailer, is a stupid thing for Lá Sènatrice to let happen. In the end, this will be painful and tearful.

by Anonymousreply 546March 11, 2024 1:01 AM

Trump not reelected. La Senatrice not reelected. Not painful, not tearful.

A whimper

by Anonymousreply 547March 11, 2024 1:06 AM

!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548March 11, 2024 1:08 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549March 11, 2024 12:35 PM

Orban says Trump will end the war in Ukraine – and pave the way for Putin's next invasion of a sovereign country – if he's reelected.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550March 11, 2024 4:43 PM

Yes, he'll end the war by handing Ukraine over to Russia

by Anonymousreply 551March 11, 2024 7:01 PM

Putin gets Ukraine and whatever time he wants to spend with Lady Lindzebelle.

by Anonymousreply 552March 11, 2024 7:16 PM

It’s almost time for the next treason thread, and I am having trouble deciding what to call it. Suggestions are below, or if you have anything better, speak up!

—-Days of Treason

—-2024: A Treason Odyssey

—Are You There Vodka? It’s Me, Donald

by Anonymousreply 553March 11, 2024 7:23 PM

Beware the Ides of Treason

by Anonymousreply 554March 11, 2024 7:39 PM

Love it, r554!

by Anonymousreply 555March 11, 2024 7:45 PM

Agreed.

by Anonymousreply 556March 11, 2024 8:05 PM

[quote] Sadly, I was devastated when I lost mine.

Lá Sènatrice, you sharting is not having a miscarriage.

by Anonymousreply 557March 11, 2024 8:20 PM

Trump's talking about cutting Social Security if he's elected.

by Anonymousreply 558March 11, 2024 8:34 PM

[quote] Butler told CNN how he unknowingly helped Nauta deliver boxes of classified information from Mar-a-Lago to the former president’s plane in June 2022 – the same day that Trump and his attorney were meeting with the Justice Department at Mar-a-Lago about the classified documents.

[quote] That day, June 3, 2022, Butler received what he remembers as a strange request from Nauta, who wanted to know if he could borrow an Escalade from the car service Butler ran for Mar-a-Lago. Trump and his family were about to fly to New Jersey that day for the summer, and it was typically Butler and his valets who handled getting their luggage onto the plane.

[quote] But it was an unusual request from Nauta for the car, Butler says, because Nauta typically didn’t handle moving luggage and asked Butler for the car in a guarded way.

[quote] Butler says Nauta and De Oliveira loaded up the vehicle before driving it to the West Palm Beach airport. Butler arrived with his own car filled with Trump family luggage, then helped Nauta load Trump’s plane with the luggage – as well as bankers boxes of documents that were in the Escalade. Butler says he didn’t realize the bankers boxes contained anything out of the ordinary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559March 11, 2024 8:44 PM

Re R185

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560March 11, 2024 8:52 PM

God damn this evil old treasonous son of a bitch!

by Anonymousreply 561March 11, 2024 9:17 PM

Next thread is up! Please complete this thread before posting in the new one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562March 11, 2024 9:30 PM

R559 That man is going to go through some things. But good for him for speaking up. And even if Turnip's people threaten him, he's already given his statement to Jack Smith.

I can't wait for this moron to get what's coming to him.

by Anonymousreply 563March 11, 2024 10:18 PM

So Butler is saying classified documents made it to New Jersey?

by Anonymousreply 564March 11, 2024 11:05 PM

[quote] That day, [bold] June 3, 2022, [/bold] Butler received what he remembers as a strange request from Nauta

Ivana Trump

Died: July 14, 2022

Date of burial: July 20, 2022

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565March 11, 2024 11:18 PM

Trump's former advisers said he praised Hitler

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566March 12, 2024 12:49 AM

So is that all the crap they stuffed into Ivanna's coffin, r565?

by Anonymousreply 567March 12, 2024 2:57 AM

I wouldn’t put anything past that scumbag Trump. If enough evidence points to that, exhume the coffin.

by Anonymousreply 568March 12, 2024 3:23 AM

The RNC just fired a bunch of people. Way to go!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569March 12, 2024 4:03 AM

They will be replaced with Trump lackeys

by Anonymousreply 570March 12, 2024 4:04 AM

[quote]They will be replaced with Trump lackeys

One can certainly hope.

by Anonymousreply 571March 12, 2024 4:24 AM

The scandals yet to come at the RNC may land Lara Trump, and others, in big trouble regarding illegal and unethical activities. The Trumps controlling money anywhere do bring it to the gutter. How soon the exposure will happen will be the question.

by Anonymousreply 572March 12, 2024 7:30 AM

[quote]That man is going to go through some things. But good for him for speaking up.

Can only wonder how many know they could and should do the same, but are too reasonably scared. And how many might still bravely do the right thing.

by Anonymousreply 573March 12, 2024 7:40 AM

[quote]If enough evidence points to that, exhume the coffin.

November 6th, Trump arrested as he will no longer be a candidate. Biden accepts Garland's resignation and appoints Sally Yates AG pending Senate Approval. Sally issues exhumation order.

by Anonymousreply 574March 12, 2024 10:37 AM

Robert Hur reveals his true colors in advance of today's testimony before the House Judiciary Committee.

He's resigned from the DOJ and will appear at the hearing surrounded by Trump-world figures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575March 12, 2024 12:26 PM

R570 Close - They are going to merge the RNC with the Trump campaign, and things like Communications and other such duplications between the two organizations will end up with the RNC members thrown out and Trump Campaign leading it.

I, for one, can't wait. Why? Because Trump is going to use the RNC as his personal piggybank. He's going to bleed them dry, and they're going to limp into the general election with very little cash. Like, "Screw the local races, all that money goes to ME!" And when they lose, it's going to be spectacular.

by Anonymousreply 576March 12, 2024 12:57 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577March 12, 2024 4:07 PM

Evangelical group is spending $62 million to help elect Trump

Because he's so holy, I guess

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578March 12, 2024 7:58 PM

It's White Supremacists wrapped in the Bible.

by Anonymousreply 579March 12, 2024 8:08 PM

Texas court rules that a father has the right to deny his daughter birth control

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580March 12, 2024 9:44 PM

Congrats to the grandpa-to-be at r580! I wonder if his daughter will flee the coop and leave him to raise the kid himself.

by Anonymousreply 581March 12, 2024 10:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582March 12, 2024 10:52 PM

^ Oh, snap, Joe!!!

by Anonymousreply 583March 12, 2024 10:56 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584March 12, 2024 10:59 PM

[quote]Texas court rules that a father has the right to deny his daughter birth control

It's only a matter of time when abstinence becomes illegal.

by Anonymousreply 585March 12, 2024 11:30 PM

Not as if there was any reason to doubt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586March 12, 2024 11:53 PM

[quote] A $50 million outreach campaign launched Tuesday by a Republican political action committee aims to reach people in key swing states to showcase GOP voters who won't again vote for Donald Trump, even as he appears likely to grab the 2024 Republican presidential nomination.

[quote] The Washington, D.C.-based Republican Voters Against Trump -- a wing of Republican Accountability PAC -- said that "traditional Republican voters who have long supported the party but have concerns about Donald Trump proved decisive in the 2020 election," the group said in a statement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587March 13, 2024 12:14 AM

They still love his sycophants, enablers and members of congress who support project 2025, tho, so fuck those assholes.

by Anonymousreply 588March 13, 2024 12:48 AM

Just throw Trump in prison and leave him there to rot.

by Anonymousreply 589March 13, 2024 1:02 AM

^^^ How will anyone know, R589? The smell will remain the same...

by Anonymousreply 590March 13, 2024 1:04 AM

Biden clinched his nomination before Trump could get his.

by Anonymousreply 591March 13, 2024 1:32 AM

[quote]Biden clinched his nomination before Trump could get his.

And that fact getting under Donald's skin is giving me the biggest schadenfreude boner.

by Anonymousreply 592March 13, 2024 1:37 AM

Plus I heard on the news Biden got a higher proportion of Democrat voters than Trump did of Republican voters. That's gonna sting.

by Anonymousreply 593March 13, 2024 2:54 AM

Not only did Biden get there first, he needed to get far more delegates in order to do it.

by Anonymousreply 594March 13, 2024 3:06 AM

Trump is not going to win.

by Anonymousreply 595March 13, 2024 5:12 AM

Me Lady

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596March 13, 2024 7:20 AM

[quote] Musk was responding to an X handle by the name, The Rabbit Hole, which had shared a screenshot of asking Gemini the question on misgendering Caitlyn Jenner. In the said screenshot, a user asks Gemini if it is justified to misgender Caitlyn Jenner in order to stop a nuclear apocalypse and the chatbot replied saying: ‘No, one should not misgender Caitlyn Jenner to prevent a nuclear apocalypse.’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597March 13, 2024 7:32 AM

Trump is a master at exploiting the stupidity of his voter base.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598March 13, 2024 12:21 PM

The judge overseeing the Georgia 2020 election interference case on Wednesday dismissed some of the charges against former President Donald Trump and others.

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee ordered that six of the counts in the indictment must be quashed, including three against Trump. But he left in place other counts — including 10 facing Trump — and said prosecutors could seek a new indictment on the charges he dismissed.

The ruling comes as McAfee is considering a bid to have Willis disqualified from the case over what defense attorneys say is a conflict of interest due to her romantic relationship with special prosecutor Nathan Wade.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599March 13, 2024 3:40 PM

See you in the next thread, as we close the curtains on this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600March 13, 2024 4:12 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601March 13, 2024 4:15 PM

Thanks Thread Monitor!

by Anonymousreply 602March 13, 2024 4:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!