Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Athletes you think are closeted - Part II

Let's pick up where we started and ended:

[quote] Aaron Rodgers is a given.

[quote] Aaron Rodgers, take this thread home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170August 21, 2023 8:08 PM

Can you post the link to the last thread, pretty please?

by Anonymousreply 1May 14, 2023 5:53 PM

[quote] Can you post the link to the last thread, pretty please?

My liege.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 14, 2023 5:54 PM

R2 Thanks!

[R586] Chilwell's face says "Who the fuck am I fooling with this charade?"

Eric: 'Just another 5 minutes and I can get back to the hotel with the boys'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 14, 2023 7:16 PM

As far as I know, there have been since lest years tons of gay rumours on Sebrian foorballer Dusan Vlahovic.

Couldn't link his IG profile since he deleted his account a month ago due to online abuse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 14, 2023 7:27 PM

I don't know if it was mentioned in the last thread but Ben wrote this tweet just before his 16th birthday. Of course now it's been dismissed as a joke but this was around the time he took a year out of football I believe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 14, 2023 7:29 PM

R5 2012???!!! Geez, nice find!

by Anonymousreply 6May 14, 2023 7:30 PM

R5 Nobody's talking about that, you'd think it'd be all over the Internet. I don't think anyone but you even knows about it... Where have you found It? I bet he doesn't even have it still up

by Anonymousreply 7May 14, 2023 7:37 PM

R6 If you look at the time, he posted that just before midnight too. From what he's said in the past his father was the real driving force for him to become a player. In one interview he said he dreaded seeing his dad's car in the carpark because he knew he would have a go at him for not making the team again. This was a regular occurrence.

R4 What was the abuse about? On the pitch issues?

by Anonymousreply 8May 14, 2023 7:39 PM

Amendola and McCaffrey for dating that pro beard MeaCulpable (the former is still unmarried and childless at 40, while the latter made a very forced and staged proposal out of pressure but is barely seen with his fiancée out and about in his daily life). Also Garoppolo and Neuer: both are still unmarried and childless, and the former is even single despite everyone wanting to fuck him silly

by Anonymousreply 9May 14, 2023 7:43 PM

R8 Apparently due to poor performance on the pitch, taking in consideration that Juventus paid €70 to Fiorentina for his transfer. And since he debuted for Juve on February 2022 he has only scored 22 goals overall.

by Anonymousreply 10May 14, 2023 7:45 PM

R7 It has been discussed on other gossip sites, but it's always dismissed that he wrote it as a joke. He's a ladies man remember!

And yes, all his early tweets have now been deleted.

by Anonymousreply 11May 14, 2023 7:46 PM

R11 I truly hope that Chilwell = "Ladies Man" was just sarcasm.

by Anonymousreply 12May 14, 2023 8:05 PM

In the previous thread someone mentioned another Serbian footballer named Dusan: Tadic, who's been married for a decade and is still childless

by Anonymousreply 13May 14, 2023 8:07 PM

R10 Lol. I meant €70 Millions

by Anonymousreply 14May 14, 2023 8:09 PM

R12 You hoped right!

Here's an oldie but a goody. Our Jackie and Chilly dancing us into Monday...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 14, 2023 11:55 PM

R15 So YouTube doesn't work on DL then💀

by Anonymousreply 16May 15, 2023 12:00 AM

Pernika Patrick?

by Anonymousreply 17May 15, 2023 12:03 AM

R15 yes! baby Jack is my favourite, always a giggle to see he's been an airheaded party girl and a slut since the beginning

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 15, 2023 12:08 AM

Chilly seems sort of a middleclass Toryboy sometimes and he buys into the flash bougie culture of the game too much (DCL Dele & Grealish I am staring at you), but I can't help but feel sorry for him anyway, like I do for a sad wet kitten. And if he has been closeted all these years, then I feel even more pity and affection.

Hard to call whether the teenage tweet was legit or not. In the early-mid 2010s hackings and frapes (as we called them back then) did take place frequently, and British schoolboys do unfortunately and typically have a homophobic sense of humour (until recent years, 'gay' was laddy shorthand for 'weak/failure/laughable'), so I could see it being fake or a misguided attempt at a rib. There again, Chilly while fun and sociable has never been known as a major joker in any of his teams, he wasn't terribly famous or successful back then, and 16 years old can be an angsty age and a time when lads operate without a filter or too much caution (especially online), so perhaps that night he was so angry and horny and feeling so edgy that he blurted out truth.

Ultimately, I just hope that he finds his way and that he's got support from his whole family & team, whatever he is and whatever he decides to do about it. And I hope as well Declan found time to take him for his first Chinese meal (and maybe some other firsts) like he promised to years ago, because I think Ben for all his faults deserves a date with a nice sweet boy he actually likes. Sorry to Mason Mount ilu but your boyfriends look good together...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 15, 2023 12:20 AM

I see the Grealish stalker is alive and well

by Anonymousreply 20May 15, 2023 12:36 AM

R19 Mount's another one who plays that Instagram game of liking/unliking and suggestive posting. They know the fan girls will do the rest turning one 'like' into a full blown relationship. I don't think he's been in a public relationship since that girl he split up with 3yrs ago or something.

by Anonymousreply 21May 15, 2023 12:37 AM

R20 yes and? I'm fine ta, thanks for noticing and caring, wishing the same to you bab!!!

by Anonymousreply 22May 15, 2023 12:40 AM

R19 When Chilly says his Indian food order his voice becomes very 'posh'. I'm sure that's his natural voice. Because it's something he says often, he forgot himself for a moment.

by Anonymousreply 23May 15, 2023 12:43 AM

Anyhewwwwww, lil update: apparently, Luciano Andreozzi, MeaCulpable's personal photographer, has blocked me on IG after I pointed out that he could've never been present at the spontaneous and unexpected marriage proposal in the middle of the Utahn desert if it were indeed spontaneous and unexpected. You don't saaaaaaaaay.

Anywaaaaaaaaay, I've outed MeaCulpable as a professional rent-a-beard under a Twitter article, mentioning EVERYTHING (all the inconsistencies, her bearding history and even our discussions on this forum). She does have an account on there and was mentioned, so we shall see if she sees my Tweets and decides to reply to them (she has been known to do that every now and then in the past with "haters" pointing out the fakeness of her fauxmance). Can't wait to see her reaction and what she has to say for herself, in her "defense".

Ahhhhhhh, I'm the life of this forum! Whenever the DL goes into prime time for weeks on end (I still have no idea why, btw), it temporarily dies without my posts. If I didn't exist, they would need to invent me!

by Anonymousreply 24May 15, 2023 12:44 AM

r22 You already have your gazillion threads to post in, why invade others? Someone should really warn Jack so he can get a restraining order against you, none of this is normal!

by Anonymousreply 25May 15, 2023 12:46 AM

So, what do you think? Will that lying cunt reply to me or just ignore me?

by Anonymousreply 26May 15, 2023 12:50 AM

R26 Perhaps she'll get a restraining order!

by Anonymousreply 27May 15, 2023 12:51 AM

r27 Well, that should be Kintin if anything

by Anonymousreply 28May 15, 2023 12:53 AM

R25??? For the most part I've been talking about Dier & Chilwell & Dele in this thread series, and if you'd been paying more than selective attention you'd know that. Someone else mentioned Jack first a good few times before I commented about him at all.

In any event, I shan't post again here, since it's giving you such primal fear and triggering your gatekeeping instinct, but you really could stand to chill and play along and stop projecting onto others. I don't like to throw stones, but you're rather a dullard to hound people the way you do. It's not a good way to make yourself likeable, just a little pro-tip.

You don't like me, though? Fine, ok, cool, whatever, we all heard you loud and clear the first hundred times. Unclench. Am sure I'll live without your good opinion (actually, for a bully to hate me is a high compliment). You don't need to be so obsessive about it, though. And you certainly don't need to waste your time and your character limit white-knighting for a rich famous footballer/model who could buy both our lives and sell us to Saudi Arabia. Jack is fine, without your vehement defense and without my playing along with his ridiculous PR. Give it a fucking rest, eh? If only because you're boring other people. At least my Jack-posting entertains several other people and makes them happy, that's my goal with posting.

As for 'lying'....hmmm, nah, actually I've always been pretty transparent about myself on this board. Ask around or check my post history. It's not my style to make shit up. I don't even have a sock or an alt account, I think it's cowardly. As you fucking were, though, babes ;) xxxx

by Anonymousreply 29May 15, 2023 12:55 AM

r29 A synopsis, pleaaaaaaase. Geez, so many nutcases on this board!

by Anonymousreply 30May 15, 2023 12:57 AM

R29 Come on, don't leave. I like your posts😘

R30 Nate, you're the most bat-crazy poster on here!

by Anonymousreply 31May 15, 2023 1:32 AM

I think that slut will just ignore me, which I will obviously take to mean I'm right and she didn't know what to say

by Anonymousreply 32May 15, 2023 1:34 AM

^ He still with us? Blocked him early in the previous thread. Scrolling through all these missing posts has been a bit choppy, but that's a small price for peace and quiet.

by Anonymousreply 33May 15, 2023 3:22 AM

Mexican IndyCar racer Pato O'Ward

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34May 15, 2023 4:28 AM

R34 Ghewd guess 👏

by Anonymousreply 35May 15, 2023 6:29 AM

And, of course, that wretched cunt MeaCulpable has just ignored me, which means whatever I posted was the plain old truth 🙄🤷🏼

by Anonymousreply 36May 15, 2023 11:26 AM

R36 Have they got a wedding date set yet?

Dele left that to suck on balloons😒

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 15, 2023 1:24 PM

R37 Of course not, that's not for another year

by Anonymousreply 38May 15, 2023 2:05 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39May 15, 2023 3:14 PM

Muslims are homophobic, r39. Shocking. What's depressing is that the players involved were born in Western Europe, so not much integration going on there.

by Anonymousreply 40May 15, 2023 3:27 PM

r39 Kinda like what happens in the US every month with ice hockey

by Anonymousreply 41May 15, 2023 3:58 PM

Anthony Joshua apparently hasn't had a girlfriend in eight years, what's that all about? He doesn't really seem gay to me, he has an eight year old son, but since that... absolutely nothing?

by Anonymousreply 42May 15, 2023 4:33 PM

r42 And what about Jimmy G? Other than that slut he pseudodated for like 5 minutes, whom has he had? Isn't that even more suspicious?

by Anonymousreply 43May 15, 2023 4:36 PM

R43 I'm kinda afraid that now that Jimmy G will play in Vegas, he'll be seen very often (or actually they'll force him for PR reasons) with lots of sluts, InstaHos, you name it.

by Anonymousreply 44May 15, 2023 7:30 PM

R42 Neither did Aaron Hernandez and he had a kid too. Speaking of Hernandez, it just goes to show behind the PR visage all sorts can be going on. He was a happily engaged Daddy with a humble personality until he got arrested! The PA/childhood friend boyfriend is now married to his long-term girlfriend and is a father I believe. On one of the prison calls he was desperate for him and Aaron to move to California.

by Anonymousreply 45May 15, 2023 11:51 PM

This pic of Mount and Reece James partying in Las Vegas caused a bit of a do when Chilly posted then deleted it, mainly because of that article in The Sun about the footballer couple in the same team.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46May 15, 2023 11:59 PM

I love how Dele's presenting his hands so we can all admire his freshly painted nails 💅 If he weren't a footballer I wonder how far he would go with his appearance. I feel he would definitely experiment with makeup if he hasn't done already privately.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47May 16, 2023 12:19 AM

I would like to inform y'all that MeaCulpable has never replied to my Tweets, which means I was right all along: Christian McCaffrey is a homosexual man

by Anonymousreply 48May 16, 2023 7:09 AM

Whenever he posts a pic with babies, and people pressure him to have his own and question his sexuality, he always follows it up with a pic with his wife to stress his straightness. How utterly pathetic! Does he not know you show heterosexuality with real-life actions and not online posts? I wish coming out were made mandatory to see how many actual straight dudes are even left

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49May 16, 2023 11:49 AM

Looks like Eric is going to get his new 3yr contract at Spurs. I like Eric but WOW, he's very very lucky to get that. From Spurs point of view they won't lose him on a free next year but that means he's getting at least one more year to redeem himself. Levy getting the deal done before a new manager comes in is not a good look for him either. Tottenham play their last match at home this weekend and I wonder what the family walk round the pitch will be like. I guess Eric will have the wife on parade.

by Anonymousreply 50May 16, 2023 7:50 PM

Manchester City's Ruben Dias

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51May 16, 2023 8:09 PM

R51 Yes, he's quite something isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 52May 16, 2023 8:38 PM

^^nope sorry shall not be hearing or tolerating any talk of City until the League is over and done so we can forget about the injustice!!!! am trying to love myself more therefore i cannot tolerate anyone or anything fraudulent

instead here's a soothing image of my handsome sexy upstanding Skipper for us all to enjoy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53May 17, 2023 2:23 AM

That pathetic Neuer is still unmarried and childless and never seen in public with his baby GF. And you'd be surprised how many fans still think he's straight just because he's masculine and not out. Stupid heteronormative world 😒

by Anonymousreply 54May 17, 2023 1:41 PM

Would love it if Declan Rice were family like many say he is and also came out, just because he seems so lovely and decent and high vibe, unlike a lot of men who play at his level. He'd be such a good ambassador.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55May 17, 2023 3:08 PM

R12 "Chelsea defender Ben Chilwell was seen canoodling with Towie star Frankie Sims. The 25-year-old wore a baseball cap back-to-front with the stunning lady outside Mayfair nightspot Inca London. They were seen leaving in a cab together. The two had been partying with friends, including Everton star Dele Alli and Frankie's sister Demi. Earlier this summer, Chilwell was seen hand-in-hand with stunning TV star Holly Scarfone. The pair were pictured looking close just days after the media revealed Chilwell had ended his fling with Lewis Hamilton's ex-girlfriend, model Camila Kendra."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 17, 2023 3:52 PM

The body language is quite stunning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57May 17, 2023 4:00 PM

I wonder if the people who set him up with these girls and the same ones who send him to therapy....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58May 17, 2023 4:04 PM

In the other thread someone said that bi men are socially worse accepted than gay men. That's the most bullshit ever. Overwhelming majority of them are very privileged in their heterosexual relationship (heterosexual privilege), You will never will suffer oppression in a heterosexual relationship.

So fuck off with that shit, cowards.

by Anonymousreply 59May 17, 2023 4:15 PM

R59 misunderstood. The stigma mentioned is against OUT bi men who date men (alternately with or instead of women). Of course, closet cases or 99% heteros get away with murder and get the best of both worlds, always will.

by Anonymousreply 60May 17, 2023 4:41 PM

r60 I don't recall any out bi men who date men

by Anonymousreply 61May 17, 2023 5:01 PM

R58 Too right they do. Several years back a famous publicist (who later ended up in prison) spoke about being approached by players who wanted to come out (and presumably wanted him to help them do that) and instead he advised them against it. These players despite knowing full well the shit they would get in football, from the fans and the tabloids, were clearly so miserable that they still wanted to do it anyway, but he talked them out of it. Not so long ago, a lawyer who represents a prem player, said he would advise them against it. How many other players have wanted to come out over the years and instead of being helped to do so have been made to feel they have a problem that needs to be dealt with. I believe if those players had been encouraged and supported years ago, players wouldn't still have to deal with this now.

by Anonymousreply 62May 17, 2023 5:13 PM

[quote] How many other players have wanted to come out over the years and instead of being helped to do so have been made to feel they have a problem that needs to be dealt with.

Indeed. This was one major factor--racism at work and domestic issues at home in childhood being the others--in the suicide of Justin Fashanu.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63May 17, 2023 5:23 PM

Dele and Chilly going on that double date a few years ago has to be one of the most obvious set up pap and pr planted tabloid stories. Nice clear shots of all involved including window seats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64May 17, 2023 5:31 PM

R64 You must be the Grealish stalker: I can tell from your posting diarrhea and the fact that you only focus on Brit players.

Anyway, does anybody remember the name of that Twitter account that thinks everyone's bearding?

by Anonymousreply 65May 17, 2023 5:49 PM

R65 Never mind, lewked up "bearding Twitter" and found it

by Anonymousreply 66May 17, 2023 5:50 PM

R65 So what? You‘re just as ~recognizable~ as him ;-)

by Anonymousreply 67May 17, 2023 6:14 PM

R65 R67 I'm actually not the Jack Grealish poster but I do apologise for my verbal diarrhoea. I'll limit my posts to just 3 words from now on.

by Anonymousreply 68May 17, 2023 6:25 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69May 17, 2023 6:28 PM

Nate the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 70May 17, 2023 6:28 PM

R70 shut up, you cunty frau

by Anonymousreply 71May 17, 2023 6:29 PM

Nate weeny cock

by Anonymousreply 72May 17, 2023 6:31 PM

R62 Blocked, you jealous cunt 🖕🖕🖕

by Anonymousreply 73May 17, 2023 6:36 PM

R69 why is that girl wearing a slave collar...

by Anonymousreply 74May 17, 2023 6:36 PM

R74 Perhaps she borrowed it from Dele.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75May 17, 2023 6:56 PM

R74 Cuase that's what they are, slaves. Slaves of their own vain and empty goals in life.

by Anonymousreply 76May 17, 2023 7:16 PM

I can't link anything from that shithole, cause I got banned a few months back for no reason, but go to Manuel Neuer's thread on LPSG, last Page (# 9) and read the testimony from a certain Munich resident who claims to have spotted him several times. Not sure I believe it

by Anonymousreply 77May 18, 2023 1:09 AM

^^LPSG is such a weird site man. It will be dead af for years then one day someone will come by with the tea and spill it all over. Then it’s a month of gossip and hot pics, then back to nothing again. It’s like if DL were only ever out of Primetime for 40 days a year.

by Anonymousreply 78May 18, 2023 1:13 AM

Apparently, Nate got over of Christian Mccaffrey, Finally.

by Anonymousreply 79May 18, 2023 1:13 AM

R79 lol nah cos whenever he would post about CM my inner child brain would immediately jump to those fantasy dragon novels by Anne McAffrey🙃

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80May 18, 2023 1:20 AM

R78 I've never seen anyone gossip on that forum. Actually, the Neuer thread is the only exception, cause everywhere else it's just shirtless or naked pics and everyone oohing and aahing over them. 0 gossip. Actually, the very reason I got banned was because I was gossiping 🙄 (or "divulging celebrities' personal information", as they said 🙄)

by Anonymousreply 81May 18, 2023 1:34 AM

Would Neuer really walk into a random restaurant like a mere mortal and not get besieged by everyone asking for autographs and pics and the like? Despite what a celebrity he's there? And does his bearding arrangement also include a certain number of meals out per month? And how come this person didn't know what his "GF" lewked like, especially if she's identical to his ex "wife"? And, more importantly, if he's straight, why is he still unmarried and childless in his late 30s?

by Anonymousreply 82May 18, 2023 1:44 AM

R81 seems harsh but am sure they had their rules & reasons why. It’s a different demo and fanbase to here, after all.

LPSG is where I learned of the story about Glenn Hysén‘s gay son Anton (who plays semi-pro football and bravely came out in his early 20s) revealing that allegedly he once ended up grinding on Frank Lampard Jr. in some random obscure little gay club. It sounds too specific and detailed and random to be made up, but I guess it could be wishful or wasted fuzzy thinking on Anton’s part.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83May 18, 2023 1:03 PM

Nottingham Forest fans all seem to think that Morgan Gibbs-White is a little zesty.

If true, loanee teammate Neco Williams certainly doesn't mind it! He's given him a few cheeky snogs on the pitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84May 18, 2023 7:36 PM

Morgan's choice of underwear is certainly on the revealing side...

Must be strange for Jesse Lingard to be the butchest one in his dressing room, as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85May 18, 2023 7:37 PM

One of my wilder pet theories is that Raheem Sterling left Man City because he got in some serious downlow bother that if the press caught wind of might have embarrassed the team and kept him out of the XI. Pep's not a homophobe, but he does not play anyone who has a major scandal that steals headlines from City's results.

Current flop-era Chelsea is the perfect place to hide out; no-one's checking for them atm or shall bother to for a while, so Raz can collect his massive paycheque from Todd Boehly and stay there in a Prem side as a respected English senior while also keeping a low profile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86May 18, 2023 11:02 PM

The Grealish stalker is back at it: he only ever posts on ManCity players and has verbal diarrhea

by Anonymousreply 87May 18, 2023 11:41 PM

R87 at least spout facts if you must spout, please.

Neco Williams for one has never played for MCFC, and frankly I'd be inconsolable and cry for weeks on end if transferred there. Likewise Jesse Lingard, who played for City's direct rivals. Frank Lampard only played at City for a year at the end of his career, and everyone including him prefers to forget about that embarrassing jaunt. And Anton Hysen doesn't even play English Prem football and never has. All concrete information for you. You must be American or otherwise new to the sport, if you think every single 'soccer' player mentioned on this site has a connection significant or otherwise to Manchester clubs.

The troll designation I have is not something I can change or dispute--it's a mark of distinction awarded by DL, so I humbly accept that. In terms of football, though, I love the game as a whole and always have, long before I ever saw or heard of Jack Grealish, and long before Jack got senior callups. It's not about him for me, and he wasn't my gateway into being a football fan. He's just more entertaining to discuss on DL than other footballers, because he's very physically hot and people seem to like looking at images of him, and because he tends to say or do stupid funny things that get a reaction. I'm in his general age group but also a bit older than him, in fact, so we grew up watching the same legends at around the same time.

As for verbosity, I don't apologise for that. I write well and I try to speak the truth. No man is going to tell me to shut up, when I've not said anything objectionable or harassed others (unlike some). Besides, isn't it in *your* interests if someone posts in your threads, thereby bumping them and attracting more posters? Driving others away and picking on or mocking them like you seem to is completely counterproductive to a lively multi-faceted discussion. Make it make sense. Unless of course, the truth is that you just want to manufacture an excuse to pop off on people, rather than a chance to share your interest..

by Anonymousreply 88May 18, 2023 11:59 PM

r88 See? It was you! You're so recognizable with your thousands of posts. And I usually read them all because I wanna keep up, but yours are so fucking many and so fucking long (wills) that I can't be bothered

by Anonymousreply 89May 19, 2023 12:04 AM

R88 please post as much as you want. I like what you post and they way you write your posts. And they come from good spirit.

by Anonymousreply 90May 19, 2023 12:25 AM

One athlete which I have never believed him a SHIT that he's straight is British part-time diver/full-time slut Jack Laugher.

by Anonymousreply 91May 19, 2023 5:03 AM

French-Argentine racer Sacha Fenestraz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92May 19, 2023 7:12 PM

R92 His IG profile

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93May 19, 2023 7:14 PM

Spanish footballer José Luis Gayá (Valencia CF).

But I guees the poor guy could get highly ridiculed if he dares to come out just by the fact he has the letters G-A-Y on his last name.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94May 22, 2023 7:29 PM

^ Do you wish he was gay, or do you think he is?

by Anonymousreply 95May 22, 2023 7:32 PM

R95 Honey, that's why the thread is named "Athletes you THINK are closeted", and he's one who I THINK could be closeted. The thread is not called "Athletes we're 100% sure are gay".

by Anonymousreply 96May 22, 2023 7:54 PM

Ok, let me rephrase the question: What makes you think he is gay?

by Anonymousreply 97May 22, 2023 7:58 PM

@NateCrnkovich why you keep referring to all these alleged beards as sluts?

by Anonymousreply 98May 22, 2023 10:35 PM

R97 Just intuition. I follow him on IG and he doesn't look like the typical overpaid pro-footballer who keeps bouncing from one woman to another, mostly because he doesn't have any pics with chicks.

by Anonymousreply 99May 22, 2023 10:55 PM

True, he doesn't seem to sell a story, let alone over-compensate.

by Anonymousreply 100May 22, 2023 11:20 PM

Portuguese footballer João Félix is another one with plenty of gay rumours, mostly because his girlfriend, Margarida Corceiro has apparently cheated on him twice, which has made people think that their relationship is staged.

The first time was last year when Spanish footballer Pedro Porro handed her his t-shirt after the end of a match.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101May 25, 2023 7:37 PM

R101 Now, just few days ago, she was seen with F1 racer Lando Norris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102May 25, 2023 7:39 PM

[quote] has apparently cheated on him twice

Wouldn't that be a contract violation? And as a follow-up: How are those bearding arrangements enforced? Obviously most get money. Only Nicole Kidman got a career out of it. But if the girlfriend is no longer playing along, are NDA's enforceable? How do you drag them to court over an NDA violation without disclosing the issue at hand?

by Anonymousreply 103May 25, 2023 9:48 PM

R103 Maybe she could be a longtime friend instead of a professional rent-a-beard, which is not precisely the best thing to do in these cases.

In the 2018 Swiss film Mario (which deals with closeted footballers) the main character asks his best friend to pretend being his girlfriend since he'll be transferred to a top-tier German football team. She accepts thinking it will be easy, but she gets overwhelmed with all that involves being a WAG: dealing with vain conversations with other WAGs and doing a photo session for a "family magazine". At the end she decides to "end their relationship" since she also started dating for real another guy.

by Anonymousreply 104May 26, 2023 8:00 PM

L.A. Chargers QB Justin Herbert gives me lots of vibes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105May 27, 2023 8:03 PM

Gurrrrrrrrrrrrrl!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106May 29, 2023 12:06 AM

Well, it seems that Martin Ødegaard has gone deeper into the closet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107June 2, 2023 4:27 AM

I found this tweet and it's just so amusing to see how some men use the most pathetic excuses to deny the fact that their sports idols might be gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108June 7, 2023 10:43 PM

Tennis players: Ons Jabeur Iga Siwatek Beatrice Hadas Maia Maria Sakaari Caroline Garcia Babora K

Heck, half of the women in the top 40 of the WTA

by Anonymousreply 109June 7, 2023 11:20 PM

Ok, what THE HELL is going on on this forum? First it was a Primetime from Dec 20th-ish to Feb 6th-ish, then another one before Coronation (I'm guessing to silence all the Meghan Markle trolls), then another 3 weeks long one has just been lifted. I can barely even post anymore!

And to those saying "Well, pay: it's only 20 $ a year!", it's not about the moolah. What's the point of paying if you know most people are not gonna post because they don't pay? To talk to yourself? Sheesh!!!

by Anonymousreply 110June 16, 2023 1:04 AM

Anyhoo, apparently the user who called Dusan Vlahovic was gay was right on the money. Here he is in Mykonos, which is not exactly a stereotypically straight vacation destination, sporting a gay haircut and wearing a super flashy shirt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111June 16, 2023 1:07 AM

It's really ridiculous when you think that in pro football their are 32 NFL teams with 55 players on each team year in and year out and how many are publicly out??

by Anonymousreply 112June 16, 2023 1:16 AM

If anyone still thought Erling Haaland was straight after the past two weeks...where are ya?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113June 16, 2023 1:06 PM

I choose to believe that both Haaland and Mbappe are gay/bi.

by Anonymousreply 114June 16, 2023 1:56 PM

Eric Dier looks bored shitless in his wedding photos. Anna is trying bless her beardy heart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115June 16, 2023 2:33 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116June 16, 2023 2:37 PM

R116 Mr and Mrs White who also had a whirlwind engagement and marriage.

by Anonymousreply 117June 16, 2023 2:40 PM

Shakira and Lewis Hamilton's relationship is really revving up now! Surely an engagement is imminent?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118June 16, 2023 3:05 PM

R116/R117 it's been more than six months since Ben White walked out of England camp for some unknown reason, and I'm still desperate to know why and what happened. It's more or less unprecedented, at least in our lifetime. No-one storms out of international duty.

by Anonymousreply 119June 16, 2023 3:27 PM

R119 I can only think of Roy Keane. I'm not sure why so many are surprised that he hasn't been called back yet. If you can't stick around for a World Cup, why would you be bothered about a qualifier? Ben's made it clear many times that he doesn't like football so perhaps that attitude started to grate on others.

by Anonymousreply 120June 16, 2023 3:37 PM

R120 well, there's always golf if he's fed up of footie like ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121June 16, 2023 3:42 PM

R115 he's smooshed his face on hers like it's a cold smooth pane of glass not a person. Who could possibly be buying this as real.

by Anonymousreply 122June 16, 2023 3:47 PM

R114 imagining the hatesex...weirdly and shamefully titillating

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123June 16, 2023 3:48 PM

R111 By the way, Vlahovic restored his IG account recently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124June 17, 2023 8:07 PM

R124 man like bonobo. Why's his face so long bruv.

by Anonymousreply 125June 17, 2023 8:18 PM

Carlos Alcaraz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126June 18, 2023 6:39 AM

Vlahovic does have an elongated face, but at least he doesn't have those typical pointy and angular features Slavic people do (like Modric or Ibrahimovic), so at least he's cute by those standards. Plus, he's tol like all Slavic men and has got an amazing bod, so I would. I do think he could be gay and would be so happy if he were and came out, but of course he's never going to

by Anonymousreply 127June 18, 2023 8:07 AM

Lewk, lewk how cute and stylish he is 😍

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128June 18, 2023 8:10 AM

Luke Shaw’s hard at work trying to recruit new cock for his club in the summer transfer👀👀👀

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129June 18, 2023 9:43 AM

Madders & Trent all over each other during this England camp don't think I didn't notice that shit!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130June 18, 2023 10:50 PM

^^^^^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131June 18, 2023 10:52 PM

^^^and we've even got pool chat now. Deeping it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132June 19, 2023 2:07 AM

James is so unconvincing with girls. He kisses them like one would smooch a dog or a friend or a grandma.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133June 19, 2023 12:51 PM

More pics of Chilwell and his ever-heterosexual vacations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134June 19, 2023 7:51 PM

Spanish footballer Yeray Álvarez

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135June 20, 2023 7:40 PM

R135 tbh I was about to have a dig about the fourth photo on his post and about his questionable Musketeer-core facial hair, but a cheeky g00gle tells me he's beat cancer twice in recent years, so...shall refrain in the name of good taste. Good luck to him. Gay centre-backs are a rare precious commodity.

by Anonymousreply 136June 20, 2023 10:22 PM

R136 Lol. Didn't notice 'til now that I was linking just that pic and not his profile. Here it is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137June 21, 2023 4:45 AM

Rodgers, Rodgers, Rodgers

by Anonymousreply 138June 21, 2023 4:48 AM

R134 that third pic on Chilly's post...is he going out with that lad? Because that's a couples' holiday photo if ever I've seen one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139June 21, 2023 11:04 AM

You know...this thread would come across LESS crazy if you just called it "Hot Footballers"

by Anonymousreply 140June 21, 2023 11:48 AM

Is Dele really going to turn up to Eric's big wedding this weekend with blue hair?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141June 21, 2023 12:03 PM

R141 he's SAUR annoying lol I love him :P

what if he goes Chelsea how funny would that be. he'd fit in so well...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142June 21, 2023 12:28 PM

For a phobic Eastern European, tbh Dejan Lovren was always very interested in filming or photographing his teammates' nudity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143June 21, 2023 12:37 PM

Vlahovic can't be straight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144June 21, 2023 1:27 PM

Lewk at those straight highlights 🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145June 21, 2023 1:31 PM

R51 Ruben Dias is the only Man City player who's 9/10 hot to me. Doesn't seem to be gay, though.

His spoken English is fantastic, almost impeccable for an ESOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146June 21, 2023 7:23 PM

Judey B & Trenty have met up at Paris for Pharrell's LV menswear show👀👀👀👀

Apparently Jude...forgot his shirt? Trent's beautiful locs he's spent years growing are gone with trashy cornrows in their place😭

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147June 21, 2023 8:34 PM

R.e. Maddison, apparently he's really nasty to girls while out and about, quite catty and touchy, and materialistic. Stereotype much...

[quote] Tea on Madders. Last night my friends were out in Leicester in Turkey Cafe and loads of the Leicester players walked in. My friend said to Madders I like your top where did you get it? And he said “you wouldn’t be able to afford it” so my friend called him a bleep and they started arguing and he said to one of my other friends “she needs a boyfriend to come and put her in her place” and then told her to sort her teeth out. Best part was when she shouted back “you didn’t even get into the England team cause youre tit”, his face was a picture apparently 😂

[quote] He hasn't changed then, this is just like what happened in Norwich a few years ago when his mate ended up hitting someone in "self defence" after Maddison started bragging about how much he earned and how much his clothes were worth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148June 21, 2023 10:52 PM

R148 Trashy, FEMININE and aging like shit. Relegated. And I am not even his anti….

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149June 21, 2023 11:01 PM

R139 Chilly looks very gay as most of the time but the other lad in pic 3 is too fat to be in a relationship with him, I think….

by Anonymousreply 150June 21, 2023 11:04 PM

R142 BTW, Mason Mount has been exposed as a straight player like most footballers. There has been speculation about him but it seems he’s not gay at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151June 21, 2023 11:08 PM

Seems like Mason Mount likes to have ONS and then ghosts girls. The girls become so obsessed with him, they start stalking him and even collaborate in their efforts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152June 21, 2023 11:14 PM

R152 lowkey I love these insane stalking girls. These footballers get such big egos, are overpaid and spoiled and entitled, think they're untouchable and they can do or say or take whatever they want to/from others without consequences. This is a reality check from the universe to bring them back into a place of humility, and best of all it's delivered in the form of their one weakness--trashy IG hos.

by Anonymousreply 153June 21, 2023 11:19 PM

R153 I agree. Some footballers pay for abortions etc. And I love that these girls exposed Mason Mount, who tried to portray himself as a squeaky-clean, virginal football prince in the public eye.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154June 21, 2023 11:25 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155June 22, 2023 12:00 AM

Agree with R153 and R154. Funny enough, several people on Twitter were calling Mason gay for apparently not banging his stalker. It might sound cruel, but I kinda like all the bullying he has got.

by Anonymousreply 156June 22, 2023 4:40 AM

This gif of Lando Norris meeting St. Louis Cardinals' first baseman Paul Goldschmidt is making the rounds.

Looks like the boy can barely contain himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157June 27, 2023 1:12 AM

R157 Both he and Carlos Sainz Jr. are the only F1 racers that I don't believe a shit that they're straight.

Lando always looks/acts queeny. And nepo baby Sainz Jr. has such deeply closeted vibes, but I guess his PAPI won't let him come out.

by Anonymousreply 158June 27, 2023 5:26 AM

To segue from Fifa to the NHL, does anyone else think John Peterka (German centre of the Buffalo Sabres and an absolute dimepiece twunk) pings like crazy? I mean the body language and sexual tension in this video alone. Not that I blame him, mind you...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159July 1, 2023 1:55 PM

Exhibit B

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160July 1, 2023 1:55 PM

Yep.

by Anonymousreply 161July 1, 2023 2:00 PM

Kiss him why don't you!

One imagines the post-game fucking was intense.

(Anaheim Ducks' Benoit-Olivier Groulx #50 looks like he wants a taste of Los Angeles Kings' Mikey Anderson #44.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162July 1, 2023 9:01 PM

French tennis player Adrian Mannarino.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163July 23, 2023 11:04 PM

Mannarino team

Gaydrian

by Anonymousreply 164July 23, 2023 11:09 PM

Dwight Howard cruises the internet for well-hung guys

by Anonymousreply 165July 23, 2023 11:18 PM

Blue Jays Paul DeJong

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166August 21, 2023 7:22 PM

Austrian diver Alexander Hart, sicherlich

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167August 21, 2023 7:57 PM

Starboi 💅

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168August 21, 2023 8:03 PM

Ausbuchtung

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169August 21, 2023 8:06 PM

Alex quoting Chrissy Teigen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170August 21, 2023 8:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!