Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Heartstopper

Featuring very little show related news and a lot of thirst

by Anonymousreply 599April 19, 2023 9:49 PM

Please Muriel BAN these threads, they’re worse than the Froy/Richard ones full of autistic frauen with no lives.

by Anonymousreply 1April 9, 2023 8:22 PM

Thanks for your service. An underrated pic, Joe especially looks good.

IBB is down sadly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 9, 2023 8:31 PM

Obligatory.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 9, 2023 8:40 PM

Thank you for your service OP. For my contribution here’s the live version from my Emmy group pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 9, 2023 9:05 PM

R4 I hadn’t realized Joe went out of his way to put his head on Bash’s shoulder. It’s a cute pic, thanks for the live

by Anonymousreply 5April 9, 2023 9:15 PM

Joe's head just automatically moves to Bash's shoulder. He can't help it.

Thanks for the new content

by Anonymousreply 6April 9, 2023 9:18 PM

They went to the British Diversity Awards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 9, 2023 9:27 PM

Will and his sister on Instagram.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 9, 2023 9:28 PM

R7 They let Cormac out of the basement? The girls look nice. Wonder if he'll start doing more promotion. He needs a bit of a makeover though.

by Anonymousreply 9April 9, 2023 9:31 PM

You’d think Cormac would have it more together since he’s the nepoest baby in the cast.

by Anonymousreply 10April 9, 2023 9:33 PM

R10 Who are his family?

by Anonymousreply 11April 9, 2023 9:36 PM

R11 This is his mom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 9, 2023 9:42 PM

Joe spotted by a fan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 9, 2023 9:48 PM

R13 he’s cute as hell but I wish someone would burn all of his caps

by Anonymousreply 14April 9, 2023 9:51 PM

R14 yes and no to that. Sick of seeing him in them endlessly but also want him maintain his perfect skin (same with Kit).

by Anonymousreply 15April 9, 2023 9:57 PM

Kit especially needs sunblock come the summer months. Bash is lucky to have more of an olive skin tone and doesn’t seem to burn, only tan.

by Anonymousreply 16April 9, 2023 10:02 PM

Curly hair in humidity is a bitch. Or curly hair in general is a bitch. So I can understand his hats.

I wonder who will come visit Joe when his mom/friend leave. Seems likes someone does every few weeks. Time for Kit to come so they can do US promo on the weekend.

by Anonymousreply 17April 9, 2023 10:26 PM

R17 I know you’re joking but it did just make me think about how exhausted he’s going to be for the HS promo. Thank god he’s young (and somehow almost never looks tired) so he can go from one job back to the other. Man definitely going to need a month long beach holiday if they do release in May

by Anonymousreply 18April 9, 2023 10:45 PM

Joe’s wearing a Disney World cap, did he go there without anyone noticing?

by Anonymousreply 19April 10, 2023 12:01 AM

I'm almost sure that's an old hat that's not sold anymore. So probably unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 20April 10, 2023 12:35 AM

R18 and it’ll be right on the back of Bash ending the play too. Hope they disappear off and just fuck and relax for a few weeks on some relatively secluded beach (pics welcome).

by Anonymousreply 21April 10, 2023 1:27 AM

Only admitting this on here because we're all anon, but I got so annoyed at the ugly Wikipedia picture Kit had that after I noticed that Roster Con uploaded the Joe one for his article, I messaged them asking if they could do Kit's as well and they did. An Easter miracle.

by Anonymousreply 22April 10, 2023 1:47 AM

[quote] Please Muriel BAN these threads, they’re worse than the Froy/Richard ones full of autistic frauen with no lives.

Or, your miserable cunty ass could just not mind them, and focus on the topics you do like. How 'bout that?

by Anonymousreply 23April 10, 2023 2:02 AM

Thank you Lucy for 1/2 Joe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 10, 2023 2:21 AM

Maybe from lucy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 10, 2023 2:22 AM

R24 cute. If he drew that (ears and mono brow make me think he did - he’s got a fairly healthy sense of humour) I am putting him forward as lurker… because while the tits don’t make sense, we do (I do) spend a lot of time talking about his gorgeous nipples

by Anonymousreply 26April 10, 2023 2:35 AM

Oh I was extremely confused about what the drawing was.

by Anonymousreply 27April 10, 2023 2:39 AM

R13 Joe looks good. Do I hear an American accent in the beginning? Also, he looks grown up.

by Anonymousreply 28April 10, 2023 2:39 AM

I don’t think it’s a drawing of him. In Lucy’s story before that there’s a truly terrifying wood sculpture that looks like that. I think he drew it but it’s a drawing of said sculpture

by Anonymousreply 29April 10, 2023 2:47 AM

R26 I saw that and came here to say the same thing. There has been a certain pattern to Joe, Bash and Kits posting that suggests a collective fuck you to the horror fan girls and their trademark Bash erasure with Kit posting Bash in the middle of his face then Bash posting a selfie with no face. Then Joe posts a fat ass followed by an apparent parody self portrait showing how many fucks he gives

But that self portrait has very prominent nipples and after the amount of repining on here begging him or Bash to post a photo with his chest out my immediate thought was is Joe the lurker giving a nod to where his smoking hot twink body is always deeply appreciated

I love a late night conspiracy thought train

by Anonymousreply 30April 10, 2023 2:54 AM

R23 you’d think they’d be happy we let these threads get to 600 instead of starting anew when paywalled.

Someone please remind me of Lucy’s handle, I don’t know why I never remember.

by Anonymousreply 31April 10, 2023 2:56 AM

It's lucy.shimmin

by Anonymousreply 32April 10, 2023 3:00 AM

R29 while I see your absolutely valid point, I choose to believe my more fun option. Joe lurks - new bit

by Anonymousreply 33April 10, 2023 3:11 AM

R29 Oh yeah, looked and it does look like it. It's nice to see him have stupid fun with his friends. Though kinda sad he never shares anything like this on his own anymore. I'm assuming he and Bash don't spend 24/7 banging in the apartment and do go out to have fun when he's in Atlanta. Though maybe they do.

And Lucy seems to update her IG hours after they left so no chance of anyone finding them.

by Anonymousreply 34April 10, 2023 3:11 AM

Thanks r32

by Anonymousreply 35April 10, 2023 3:16 AM

Fun DL conspiracy theories aside, I'm glad that Joe and Kit are inching back to being more and more active on social media again.

by Anonymousreply 36April 10, 2023 3:17 AM

R36 Joe is really not. It's his monthly post of something so people can say he's coming back to social media before he goes back and stops posting or commenting on anything.

by Anonymousreply 37April 10, 2023 3:19 AM

I guess that's your view, but to me the volume of posting has increased and I wouldn't have expected the selfie or TikTok comment from last month at the beginning of the year.

by Anonymousreply 38April 10, 2023 3:25 AM

Well, yeah he posted the selfie and comment on tiktok a month ago. I hope I'm wrong though. Kit has increased his social media a lot though.

by Anonymousreply 39April 10, 2023 3:32 AM

Maybe Kit and Joe are easing themselves back into using SM more in advance of a Netflix announcement coming soon.

by Anonymousreply 40April 10, 2023 11:02 AM

R40 Here's hoping! I'm still semi expecting some announcement this weekend, but maybe it's wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 41April 10, 2023 12:09 PM

Innnnteresting. Tweeting about people demanding trailers for shows and then responding to this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 10, 2023 12:18 PM

R40 I had a similar thought when I saw that Yaz actually liked Kit's most recent post. Maybe they're all getting into show mode.

by Anonymousreply 43April 10, 2023 12:56 PM

Update on Divinity Seeker: They did an AMA, gave so much information that they’re clearly making shit up, and got debunked on something by James Gunn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 10, 2023 6:05 PM

James Gunn is great for embarrassing fake leakers

by Anonymousreply 45April 10, 2023 6:08 PM

R44 the problem with these Twitter accounts is they get wayyyy too specific too far in advance if they dropped hints here and there people.might believe them a bit more

by Anonymousreply 46April 10, 2023 6:41 PM

Yeah, I feel the guy might know some things but then goes overboard.

I actually buy that Bily's called Nicholas the first couple episodes simply because that seems like something MCU would do. The most obvious fake out in existence.

by Anonymousreply 47April 10, 2023 6:50 PM

I saw someone online speculate that the 6 leaves mean the show comes out in 6 months (i.e., October).

If that is the case and Netflix is teasing us with all these hints only to blue ball us for the next 6 months that would suck.

by Anonymousreply 48April 10, 2023 7:17 PM

R48 With the recent hints, I find that highly unlikely. It would definitely suck. I reckon the amount of leaves is random, but if it does mean anything, it's most likely to mean 6 days for some sort of announcement/news.

by Anonymousreply 49April 10, 2023 7:23 PM

Or it could be the 6th month i.e. June. October is way too far.

by Anonymousreply 50April 10, 2023 7:24 PM

I’m still convinced that the Lorraine producers randomly threw the Heartstopper graphic on the calendar and that October doesn’t mean anything.

by Anonymousreply 51April 10, 2023 7:28 PM

I didn’t realize that the 22nd is also the date that Kit and Joe were announced, feeling pretty confident that we’re getting something that day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52April 10, 2023 7:31 PM

I think May is looking more and more unlikely based on how far in advance things were announced last time, and at this point in April we haven't even got a rough timeline I.e. summer, spring etc

by Anonymousreply 53April 10, 2023 7:42 PM

I think it could go either way at this point, but I will point out that the release date for the first season was announced 37 days before, so I think end of May is still plausible.

by Anonymousreply 54April 10, 2023 7:51 PM

I was thinking that May was fairly plausible, but then I remembered (as I mentioned in a previous comment) about all the foreign dubbing which takes time. And that's probably only just being started now as the editing has about finished. Still not ruling it out but June seems more likely to me.

by Anonymousreply 55April 10, 2023 7:53 PM

I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve been dubbing as they edit. They were editing as they were shooting and apparently adding the effects as they edit.

by Anonymousreply 56April 10, 2023 8:04 PM

I know we are debunking Divinity Seeker here (this thread gets weirder all the time - said lovingly). I really hope these comments from him are correct because it sounds like the show is going to be incredible. I know Wiccan is a massive character but I did wonder about the scale of the show. Sounds like it will be great

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57April 10, 2023 10:42 PM

I hope it’s true. I really want to see Joe succeed with this show. So, are we still thinking Hercules for kits muscle role? It doesn’t seem there’s a role for him in marvel unless they’re keeping it secret! Marvels also slowed down on releases so not sure there’s anything fitting kit this year at least???Could he be in the upcoming Gladiator? I’m trying to think of a role that kit would potentially be gym training for? Unless he’s just really getting into the gym? I’d be super interested in finding out what they’ve all auditioned for and not got? Kits surely got to have something coming up! And I’d love to see joes auditions for his marvel role! Like what edge did he have over all the other auditions? Very much looking forward to cast interviews from the agatha show!

by Anonymousreply 58April 11, 2023 2:08 AM

R58 I didn’t watch the full video because gif and the short videos were enough but I believe he did say he was specifically training for an upcoming role. I’m sure some DLers must have had patience to watch the entire thing

by Anonymousreply 59April 11, 2023 2:17 AM

Since Kit is someone that follows basically everyone he meets, I’m looking out for him following a vocal coach to see if the Hercules thing has a chance of happening. I’m not ruling out Hulkling or Marvel in general right now, especially since he met with Marvel, but it’s harder to get hints with that. Me guessing that Joe was in LA for Wiccan last summer was basically a one in a million thing.

by Anonymousreply 60April 11, 2023 2:25 AM

R59 I don’t remember Kit saying he was training for something. It was mentioned in the caption by the trainer but I kind of figured he was talking out of his ass.

I’m sure he does have something lined up. Whatever it is I hope there are lots of shirtless scenes to show off his hard work.

by Anonymousreply 61April 11, 2023 2:32 AM

R61 right, that must have been what I’m thinking of. Two weeks later and it’s still such an odd thing. Kit must be just lovely to agree to it - and we all benefited from that obviously.

by Anonymousreply 62April 11, 2023 2:37 AM

Kit didn’t say anything about future roles in the video. He might be training for something specific and was avoiding leaking anything, but he honestly didn’t even imply it anywhere in the video. I feel like the caption was just clickbait.

He did say he first started working out to try and bulk up to play Nick Nelson. And he’s said several times in the past that exercise helps his mental health. So it’s entirely possible this isn’t for a specific role, but more of a general wanting to fit a broader type of role that he’s auditioning for.

by Anonymousreply 63April 11, 2023 3:10 AM

Just want to point out that Kit (seemingly) felt strongly enough to have Nathaniel remove the post with the pictures from his Instagram, but didn't have him change the title on the video that made the "training for a new role" claim in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 64April 11, 2023 3:40 AM

I enjoyed the pics of kit but wasn’t interested in the video! So interesting to hear what might’ve been said. I just don’t know if kit is big enough to lead Hercules? but maybe? I know he gets online engagement more so than alot of more established actors, so that’s a plus for him and since heartstopper released, I’m not counting pre-heartstopper work, he’s done 1 rom com and 1 horror, both movies, and he’s a lead in both, but they’re both completely different to leading a Disney movie?so he’s definitely trying very hard not to be type casted. I really want to see both joe and kit act outside of heartstopper to get a better feel for their acting in general.

by Anonymousreply 65April 11, 2023 3:42 AM

R65 He should be fine, Haile Bailey is the lead for their Little Mermaid live action remake and has 400,000 less followers than him on Instagram (and presumably had less than she does now before she was cast). Plus he's more established as an actor.

by Anonymousreply 66April 11, 2023 3:45 AM

Yeah, in this elaborate hypothetical where Kit is Hercules, if Disney wants “names” they could cast them in supporting roles, cameos (like as The Muses), or for Meg.

by Anonymousreply 67April 11, 2023 3:50 AM

It seems like Disney actually go for lesser known actors in a lot of their live action stuff (obviously i don’t mean Beyoncé as a lion). Marvel also like a newbie or lesser known and they seem to work out better for them (the Eternals being an example of big names and high expectations) so I’m excited for Joe. I’m really interested in Kit’s horror movie - the team making it almost seemed experimental. Should be interesting

by Anonymousreply 68April 11, 2023 3:59 AM

R68 I also think Joe has a really good personality to do well in Marvel interviews. Witty, very humble/self deprecating, gets on really well with his costars (in HS at least, presumably in Agatha), very patient with repetitive questions. I think the fanbase will like him a lot

by Anonymousreply 69April 11, 2023 12:53 PM

kit back at it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70April 11, 2023 1:18 PM

He lives in the gym. Which I'm not sure how seriously to take as far as roles go when his sister is a gym rat too.

by Anonymousreply 71April 11, 2023 1:48 PM

R71 We all know he is there to pick up guys in his down time

by Anonymousreply 72April 11, 2023 2:02 PM

R58

I want the cast interviews already just to see if we can get more of an insight into what got Joe that role. From the scoopers, at least if divinity is to be believed, everything is going well.

As for Kit, i curious to know what the next role is but i honestly think that we won’t know for a while, unless he follows someone on ig and someone pieces it from that

by Anonymousreply 73April 11, 2023 2:11 PM

Netflix Brasil is posting a thread giving a "taste" of what's coming in the year, unsurprisingly being spammed about HS. I would be surprised if they posted anything but the wrap picture and some vague statement. Would guess the UK account would be the one to break news.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74April 11, 2023 2:32 PM

Yeah I can't imagine they break that sort of news as a reply to another post, but, maybe they'll at least hint at it

by Anonymousreply 75April 11, 2023 2:52 PM

R73 Everyone is curious to know what Kit has lined up but I don't think he has anything worth mentioning. And I don't think it's a bad thing! He's 19. He has his whole career in front of him. I don't think he has to have another breakthrough role for the next 5 years, to be honest. Joe got lucky with Agatha. There are no other shows like this that were casting young 18 or 19-year-old gay kids. It's a huge opportunity for Joe and that's amazing. I don't think Kit has to follow up in this way, and I hope there are people in his life telling him it's okay to relax and chill.

by Anonymousreply 76April 11, 2023 3:39 PM

R76 I agree that Kit doesn't need a big role right now, but I do personally think he has a big role coming up that he just hasn't been able to announce yet.

by Anonymousreply 77April 11, 2023 3:40 PM

Kit strikes me as very focused on his career and pretty ambitious based on interviews he gave last year. I wonder if he’s filling time with indies that build his CV or are fun while he waits for something bigger to be announced. Of course could be completely wrong!

by Anonymousreply 78April 11, 2023 5:12 PM

random but has anyone a idea of kits type in men i want to know if i had a chance when i met him

by Anonymousreply 79April 11, 2023 5:27 PM

Kit seems to like women of color so i guess he’s gotta have the same type in men

by Anonymousreply 80April 11, 2023 5:28 PM

i couldn’t really figure it out from the guys in his follower list there’s anything from twink to daddy

by Anonymousreply 81April 11, 2023 5:45 PM

I mean, he likes young Hugh Grant and almost certainly Paul Mescal, so a bit to go on there.

by Anonymousreply 82April 11, 2023 5:58 PM

Netflix Brasil fucked up and put “3 and 4” instead of “2 and 3” in this video for Heartstopper, some people are taking this as the show having been renewed for a 4th season. Of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83April 11, 2023 6:05 PM

R83 What is this video? I just watched it (not understanding a word lol) but there doesn't seem to be any Heartstopper info in it, other than the S3-4 typo?

by Anonymousreply 84April 11, 2023 6:10 PM

Build wise maybe seems he likes lean but not Joe skinny? Will, Hugh Grant, Paul Mescal. I don’t think he and Will are a thing but I do think he finds him hot

by Anonymousreply 85April 11, 2023 6:11 PM

R84 A hype video for the rest of the releases this year.

by Anonymousreply 86April 11, 2023 6:12 PM

honestly i can’t understand why anyone even thinks he and will are a thing that’s too obvious to be true

by Anonymousreply 87April 11, 2023 6:17 PM

R87

its more of a joke thing tbh. i don’t think anyone here actually believes they are a thing

by Anonymousreply 88April 11, 2023 6:19 PM

R87 We like the idea because it's hot, we don't think they're secretly together.

by Anonymousreply 89April 11, 2023 6:23 PM

I don't entirely rule it out but think it's very unlikely because of how obvious they are. But I do find it hard to work out what their relationship/friendship is - do they actually mildly fancy each other but are with other people so it doesn't happen? Is it a one-sided genuine attraction? Is it entirely platonic? I'd be surprised at the last option because Kit especially thirsts HARD over Will, way more than he does with any of the other cast. And it became a joke that he couldn't stop raving about him in interviews.

by Anonymousreply 90April 11, 2023 6:24 PM

Bash sighting tonight. Wonder what play he saw.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91April 11, 2023 6:52 PM

It's just a bromance, R90. It's homosocial but not homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 92April 11, 2023 7:01 PM

Kit reminds me of how I act with my hot friends. I know they're hot but I don't feel anything for them. I like to hype them up and be flirty with them because it's fun but nothing will ever happen. That's how I see him and Will. He must be very comfortable with Will to be able to joke like that and usually, that means there's no secret pining going on. From his IG likes, he seems to like twinks and muscular men. Very very pretty boys too like model types.

by Anonymousreply 93April 11, 2023 7:44 PM

I’d bet money on Kit being into older, ethnic guys, he seems the type. I just hope he isn’t into the anabolic look.

by Anonymousreply 94April 11, 2023 7:51 PM

Old news, but Maia never did like Kit's latest IG post when even Yaz did. Truly RIP.

And I agree, I think Kit probably likes older men (and women).

by Anonymousreply 95April 11, 2023 7:57 PM

R95

She didn’t but her costar did 🤭

by Anonymousreply 96April 11, 2023 8:09 PM

R96 What is her costar name again?

by Anonymousreply 97April 11, 2023 8:12 PM

Jordan Gonzalez probably. He's dating another costar in PLL.

by Anonymousreply 98April 11, 2023 8:17 PM

I’ve been a loud voice on here about wanting them to make out in public - at no point did I think anyone thought it was anything except a joke…. R93 this. The more I thirst over a friend the less likely I am to want to actually fuck them. I think they’re really close but not now or ever (without the intervention of drugs) fucking.

by Anonymousreply 99April 11, 2023 8:29 PM

R98 Kit Connor, homewrecking slag.

by Anonymousreply 100April 11, 2023 8:31 PM

“Devastating,” Jesus Christ just get it taken down and keep it moving. The more dramatic she is, the more attention that account gets. Like a pseudo Streisand effect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101April 11, 2023 8:43 PM

I hope she knows everyone shares the dumb pages and she's a shit for charging for them.

by Anonymousreply 102April 11, 2023 8:55 PM

R101 I just honestly don’t understand how she has convinced a bunch of teenagers to fork over their parents’ hard earned money for exclusive access for all of two months when she then releases it for free, and then sells it to them again in book form. I’m almost impressed by the grift if it wasn’t on 14 year olds

by Anonymousreply 103April 11, 2023 9:02 PM

Thanks for the reminder, last couple of updates. They uploaded out of order, but they're numbered on the bottom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104April 11, 2023 9:11 PM

R101 I could list plenty of things that are devastating this really isn’t one of them. Again you can see where her nightmare fans get their entitlement and hysteria they are sobbing all over twitter about it as we speak as if this is the worst evil they have ever witnessed

It is pure grift how someone in her position has the fucking audacity to still use patreon in the first place is beyond me let alone how anyone could be gullible enough to pay when the whole lot will be public weeks later. She is literally squeezing every last grasping penny she can out of a bunch of obsessed kids and broke students

by Anonymousreply 105April 11, 2023 9:35 PM

R105 agreed, she’s a dick. “Devastating”, a word she never used when Kit was called a queerbaiter till he felt forced to come out or even more recently and nonstop, Bash has been called every kind of evil (Trump supporter, abuse apologist, transphobe, racist, manipulative to Joe) under the sun AND Joe gets lumped in as “as bad” as bash in addition to being called ugly, calls to recast him, and constant homophobic attacks. Plus Bradley literally being gay bashed, and as Yaz mentioned her receiving transphobic comments and DMs.

But sure Alice, what’s devastating isn’t attacks on your queer teenage cast, it’s people impacting the money you get every month from teenagers with their parents’ credit card.

by Anonymousreply 106April 11, 2023 9:52 PM

And speak of the devil, showing she doesn’t care about attacks on her cast or find those “devastating” - still mate-y as hell with Mason Deaver after their embarrassing ugly ass melted down over Bash in the HP game and attacked him every way he could.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107April 11, 2023 10:14 PM

It’s very confusing she still charges on patreon, it feels manipulative and greedy, she better not do a sob post about it being leaked!

by Anonymousreply 108April 11, 2023 10:21 PM

Mason Deaver is a real piece of work, they tweeted pretty maliciously about bash, but ofcourse Alice either didn’t see it or she doesn’t care unless it affects her personally, who gives a crap about the young cast members getting it online - not Alice!

by Anonymousreply 109April 11, 2023 10:32 PM

R109 Did Bash ever respond to Mason's rant tweets or no? I like that he's still on Twitter after all this. He doesn't give a fuck. Good for him!

by Anonymousreply 110April 11, 2023 10:44 PM

R107 I saw that and it absolutely boggles the mind. I would think Alice and Bash can’t be very close anymore to totally disregard the toxic shit Mason talked. I have no respect for them already but that’s really low. Assume they have made filming season 3 with Joe very awkward (though, I’m sure Joe is very professional).

Regarding the Joe getting recast those “petitions” have less than 300 names each and there are probably a lot of double ups. There are probably an equal amount of people out there who hate Kit too but are just less deranged (or more lazy). The fans are so hypersensitive (and the ones that usually ignore Joe actually started posting about him being the perfect Charlie for a hot minute)

by Anonymousreply 111April 11, 2023 11:06 PM

No, Bash didn't say anything. Though Mason did end up fighting with a bunch of teenagers and randomly did not get the upper hand against a deranged shipper account, which was the only amusing part of it.

He was basically repeating the same shit that whole group of Bash haters say, including the why are you dickriding this white twink, says the white person

by Anonymousreply 112April 11, 2023 11:07 PM

R110 No they were the ravings of an obsessed vindictive maniac no one in their right minds would engage with that shit unless it they wanted to throw legal action at it

So about right for a friend of Alice’s along with the homophobic twitter mob she is so pally with on patreon she is mates with a person who, if I remember rightly, not only attacked her own cast so viciously but publicly targeted and invited pile ons to young teen fans of hers who tried to challenge them

Alice, Mason, the vicious self righteous homophobic twitter mob they really are one of the more revolting corners of the online world and truly deserve each other

by Anonymousreply 113April 11, 2023 11:10 PM

R111 agree that the petitions are stupid and mean but small potatoes, but so is one tiktok account sharing Alice’s patreon and yet she finds that devastating. Joe gets shit from all sides at all times, which is the bigger issue I was speaking to, as she legit hasn’t acknowledged the hate he faces once

by Anonymousreply 114April 11, 2023 11:12 PM

R107 I'll be shocked if Alice doesn't get Joe and Kit to do the voices for a book or she can release another edition of that.

by Anonymousreply 115April 11, 2023 11:12 PM

Mason unfollowing the entire cast minus Yaz is still super funny to me.

by Anonymousreply 116April 11, 2023 11:14 PM

R116 what’s even funnier is he claimed part of his rant against Bash was because bash had so many amazing trans cast members… and then he didn’t bother to follow 3 of them.

Choosing to believe, as with Brad, there’s beef of some kind there because they both badly want Joe.

by Anonymousreply 117April 11, 2023 11:16 PM

R117 I actually think he had a crush on Bash. Some of his old comments were very fanboyish towards him.

by Anonymousreply 118April 11, 2023 11:22 PM

R117 There is no way that Mason debacle wasn’t triggered by something personal. He got rejected either personally or for his book adaptation project by Bash, Joe or both of them. It was the action of a very bitter and vengeful person and makes Alice’s continued relationship with him even more abhorrent

by Anonymousreply 119April 11, 2023 11:24 PM

R116 and then he comments on an Instagram post that refers to the work of one of them? Regardless of if he followed Jenny before his tantrum, that is still hilarious. What fucking idiot

by Anonymousreply 120April 11, 2023 11:25 PM

Not sure he followed Jenny, but do know he follows Kit, Joe and Bash. Never followed Kizzy.

by Anonymousreply 121April 11, 2023 11:38 PM

Deux moi started a list of ppl invited to met gala, it’s short at the moment but no doubt will grow, no heartstoppers yet!

by Anonymousreply 122April 11, 2023 11:40 PM

Posted a few hours ago… at this point Netflix Brazil are either the proxy Netflix is using to create hype (outside of all the Insta content) or the person that runs that account has gone rogue

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123April 11, 2023 11:46 PM

Brazil seems semi-important and got a lot promotion, so I'd guess after UK they'd be #2 with US Netflix way down the line not caring much.

by Anonymousreply 124April 11, 2023 11:56 PM

R124 I saw one of the Twitter girlies referring to Heartstopper as one of Netflix’s biggest shows and thinking there would be more hints from the bigger US accounts, which is so hilarious. I would say currently Kit is bigger than the show itself. Netflix has Stranger Things/Wednesday/Bridgerton plus a bunch of other shit that is popular across other counties (in Aust that F1 show is Massive for eg). Heartstopper is big and beloved (and critically adored) but hasn’t got purchase in the USA yet. The main Netflix account on Insta gives it very little love and Outer Banks heaps (which, wtf is it?). I think you’re right R124 Brazil is just as likely, or more so, to be the account that cares the most after UK

by Anonymousreply 125April 12, 2023 12:09 AM

R122

I would love for some of them to show up (kit, Joe, or Yaz) im still kind off iffy on invitees. Like i can see kit going for Loewe but i dont even think loewe would invite that many people this year. This theme is really about Karl and im pretty sure that there would be an emphasis on people that either knew him or that go for brands he has worked at (chloe, Balmain, Fendi, Chanel, or his own brand) none of the cast strike me as being matches for them.

all i hope is that if any of them go, they need to show up in a good look

by Anonymousreply 126April 12, 2023 1:48 AM

I’m guessing very unlikely Joe goes. I would love him to and think Holly would kill it but he doesn’t have existing relationships with any of the Karl brands and isn’t so clearly tied to one fashion house like Kit is. Guessing the year agatha comes out he’ll have a higher chance, especially if he continues to do fashion weeks as he’s available.

Kit and Yaz seem by far the most likely; if Kit gets an invite it’s definitely through Loewe who better not do him dirty

by Anonymousreply 127April 12, 2023 2:06 AM

Interesting find... He was at Netflix HQ today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128April 12, 2023 5:10 AM

and he followed kizzy

by Anonymousreply 129April 12, 2023 5:15 AM

R128

Who is that?

by Anonymousreply 130April 12, 2023 5:18 AM

He's a hairstylist, potentially for Kizzy, looks like they've started the interviews though, which would indicate it's going to be released soonish, they wouldn't do those months in advance

by Anonymousreply 131April 12, 2023 5:20 AM

R130 Judging by the name it's a hairstylist, so looks like they're filming interviews for S2. May is back on the menu, boys.

by Anonymousreply 132April 12, 2023 5:21 AM

Kathryn Hahn either is or was in NYC promoting Tiny Little Things which to me both explains why Joe’s mom and Lucy were in Atlanta/it looked like he hadn’t shaved in some days and makes me think it’s not out of the realm of possibilities that Marvel would be flexible with him and frontload his stuff to let him go for HS press if it’s an end of May release. Assuming he’s not done before then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133April 12, 2023 5:25 AM

Interested now though what they'll do with Joe, as obviously he's not here to film them, will they fly Kit to him or just film his on his own in Atlanta

by Anonymousreply 134April 12, 2023 5:26 AM

Guessing Cori was shooting interview videos with Kizzy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135April 12, 2023 5:27 AM

R135 Yep, the makeup artist and stylist both have Netflix posts in their Insta Stories.

by Anonymousreply 136April 12, 2023 5:29 AM

I’m pessimistic and think they will want a lot of solo Kit content so Joe can be filmed later or even in the USA. I don’t know that anyone should get hopes up of much cute Kit Joe content. I think potentially they could release while Joe is still filming. He’s an accessory to Kit if Netflix sm content is anything to go on

by Anonymousreply 137April 12, 2023 5:34 AM

R137 I agree that you're being pessimistic, Netflix has always treated them like a package deal for promo, even after they blew up. Independent Spirit panel, GQ cover, the Comic-Con in Brasil, and so on.

by Anonymousreply 138April 12, 2023 5:36 AM

The selling point of the show is their dynamic, no way they split them up.

by Anonymousreply 139April 12, 2023 5:39 AM

Fly Kit to Atlanta, I mean they have gyms there right! And I don’t think Kits doing anything at the moment? I know kits more popular and could probably do solo interviews but they need to show the probably off the charts chemistry joe and kit now have and their characters Nick and Charlie they are a package deal there’s no way (although I may stand corrected) that they’d do too many interviews without Joe! This does mean joe may come back to london ASAP after filming ends on Agatha if we’re close to a release.

by Anonymousreply 140April 12, 2023 5:43 AM

They need them together, I’m hoping their dynamic is really amazing, I want to see heartstopper pull bigger numbers in the USA. It would be quite surreal to spot kit in Atlanta! But that’s probably not likely, however can’t think of another way to get them together?

by Anonymousreply 141April 12, 2023 5:46 AM

Kit might be bigger at the moment but Joe is just as integral to heartstopper as Kit. Stay positive we get them together. The cinematographer from heartstopper made a heartstopper related post today on Instagram too - si.sus.dop

by Anonymousreply 142April 12, 2023 5:49 AM

The other option is they meet somewhere like NYC, not a massive flight from Atlanta on a weekend and I assume Netflix have an office there

by Anonymousreply 143April 12, 2023 5:52 AM

R140 I think Bash's dick, I mean, play, will ensure I relatively quick exit from the US once he's wrapped too

by Anonymousreply 144April 12, 2023 6:02 AM

People really exaggerate Kit vs Joe as if Joe is struggling and the red headed step child of HS and Netflix barely cares about him.

And Joe will be on the first flight outta the US.

by Anonymousreply 145April 12, 2023 6:05 AM

Friday May 26th is my guess based on the interviews being done now, this is just before UK schools' half term, and based on the fact teenagers are a big part of the audience they'll want to capitalise on them being off school for a week to drive those viewing figures up, plus is also in time for Emmy cut off

by Anonymousreply 146April 12, 2023 6:14 AM

R142 Good catch, if she's colour grading then they're done with editing episodes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147April 12, 2023 6:17 AM

R147 Grading happens after the effects are done as well, so they’re at the tail end of post.

by Anonymousreply 148April 12, 2023 6:20 AM

Forgot to add, the HS2_203 name on some of the layers means she’s color grading the 3rd episode of the season.

by Anonymousreply 149April 12, 2023 6:23 AM

Whoever mentioned she has a more subdued vibe than the last cinematographer was spot on. I don’t know how these things work, is it unusual to change cinematographer on such a popular show with such a distinctive style? Just an availability thing?

by Anonymousreply 150April 12, 2023 6:27 AM

i mean many people would be happy when joe isn’t sitting next to kit what is sad as we all loved their interviews back in may last year

by Anonymousreply 151April 12, 2023 6:42 AM

I know it won't work in the narrative of the show but I'd love a Joe/Kit/Bash interview, just to see what the dynamic is like, plus would be hilarious watching the people who hate him edit around him

by Anonymousreply 152April 12, 2023 7:06 AM

I’d love to see Bash in an interview with Joe, even a group interview. I’d love to spot a furtive stare or two between them!

by Anonymousreply 153April 12, 2023 7:37 AM

Ooh, it was nice to wake up to actual news for once! Looks like things are a-go. I agree with people saying that Joe and Kit need to be kept together for most interviews, though - their dynamic is a big selling point. Interviews over Zoom aren’t the same!

by Anonymousreply 154April 12, 2023 8:08 AM

Kit, Joe and Bash all liking Pedro Pascal’s super gay Esquire post made me laugh. On brand for Joe and supporting the Daddy kink Kit narrative. Clearly just admiration for the queerness of the whole thing from Bash because Pedro is so far from his type.

by Anonymousreply 155April 12, 2023 8:25 AM

I hope they all take note of Pedro’s other posts, he does a lot of photo dumps, about time they started to do some photo dumps!

by Anonymousreply 156April 12, 2023 9:26 AM

Pro-tip to the Twitter fraus that lurk here: At least take your own screenshot, change the file name, or reupload the caps you spread from here.

by Anonymousreply 157April 12, 2023 9:40 AM

R157 okay - well I have to know what this refers to?

by Anonymousreply 158April 12, 2023 9:43 AM

R158 R128's link made it to Twitter and it's spread from there. For the record, because tone isn't a thing online, I find this hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159April 12, 2023 9:47 AM

I uploaded the original imgbb, and don't have twitter so definitely not me lol

by Anonymousreply 160April 12, 2023 9:51 AM

Seems like Bash was at the Harold Pinter theatre last night. He saw the stage adaptation of the gay novel A Little Life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161April 12, 2023 10:37 AM

Very gay book and play so that checks out

by Anonymousreply 162April 12, 2023 10:53 AM

It’s an intense story, I wonder who he saw it with. Seems like the play doesn’t shy away from the explicit parts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163April 12, 2023 11:07 AM

[quote]A very gay book

[quote] It is EXACTLY the opposite of a very gay book. It is a very exploitive book.

[quote]It’s an intense story

It is a deeply horrible book. I would say it was unreadable except I finished reading it.

by Anonymousreply 164April 12, 2023 11:11 AM

They 100% have to get joe and kit in the same room for heartstopper promo, they’re literally the heart and soul of the entire show! And there’s actually cool interviews they can do in the USA, the puppies one, there’s the hot wings one, there’s a rollarcoaster one, like they could have some really fun interviews.

by Anonymousreply 165April 12, 2023 11:46 AM

R166 especially since some fans have wanted the puppy interview for ages, it would be a shame not to try and get it

by Anonymousreply 166April 12, 2023 12:06 PM

Marvel works with lots of big stars who have multiple projects going at a time. Aubrey’s part was backloaded so she could finish filming another project. Kathryn was on GMA a few days ago. Joe not being onset for a week won’t stop production, they’ll just film scenes he’s not in that week. Joe could easily fly to London for a few days and film a crap ton interviews before returning to Atlanta to finish filming. Or they could fly Kit to him. Netflix will figure it out. Marvel will be accommodating. Joe will be included in pr stuff.

by Anonymousreply 167April 12, 2023 12:10 PM

They flew them to Brazil, I agree they’ll figure it out

by Anonymousreply 168April 12, 2023 12:13 PM

Kits hairstylist posted on ig. It doesn’t necessarily mean anything but If he is doing something with Kit we will probably know soon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169April 12, 2023 12:16 PM

Does Joe have such a locked in hairstylist/make up artist the way Kit does? I’m not sure I’ve seen a name come up with quite as consistently as Brady does for Kit

by Anonymousreply 170April 12, 2023 12:37 PM

Dramatic, over the top Alice post on Patreon about people stealing/leaking the comic. She’s even talking about possibly stopping the web comic. Really can’t be doing with her.

Text copied below (it’s long). She mentions how tiring her work is, so y’know. Enjoy that.

I've been made aware of several incidents over the past week of users who are stealing and sharing Heartstopper pages from Patreon and posting them on social media and online.

I am genuinely devastated. I knew there might be a couple of people posting a page here or there on social media, but I didn't expect whole accounts dedicated to stealing and leaking my comic.

I know most people don't really realise, but I am literally just one person, sitting at home at my computer, trying to get a page drawn each day. I'm not a huge company. I'm not a business. I'm just one person. To have someone gleefully steal and share those pages that I've worked so hard on makes me feel sick. It's violating and distressing. When I found out about the account leaking my pages yesterday, I was just eating dinner with my mum and dad, and I just cried.

This Patreon is a safe space for me to share my work in progress, and I'm not ready for those pages to be shown publicly. Why should I even bother working on the comic if it's just going to be stolen and shared before I feel ready to share it publicly?

They are stealing copyrighted content, which is illegal. I've shared their accounts with the legal team at my publisher, who will be taking action against them. If you are one of those people, I recommend you take down the accounts now.

Thank you to everyone reporting these incidents, I really appreciate your help. For everyone asking how you can help when you spot things like this:

- Let me know by sending me a link. You can message me privately on Patreon. I'm already aware of the ones mentioned in the Patreon comments over the past week.

- Report the post if you can.

- Don't engage with the post, particularly on sites like TikTok, as it just boosts their engagement and shows it to more people.

- Try not to post too much about the incident on social media, because it just encourages other people to look for the stolen content.

I am now going to have to think carefully about whether it's safe to continue posting on Patreon, or whether it's even worth continuing the webcomic, or if I should just share the comic only through the book releases. Most people here are so respectful and kind, and your comments are so motivating and encouraging, which is so, so valuable for me, because spending hours every day drawing comic pages for 6+ years is very tiring. I really don't want to lose the good stuff here.

by Anonymousreply 171April 12, 2023 12:44 PM

Tbh I’d have more respect for her if she’s only published the books. She needs Webtoon because it’s keeps up the interest (though the show probably does that now so she could skip it) but the Patreon thing is a con

by Anonymousreply 172April 12, 2023 12:51 PM

R171 Wonder if Hayakawa Nojiko cried when you stole her work you cunt

And she's threatening to get rid of the free version all together at the end there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173April 12, 2023 12:51 PM

There are approx 10,000 subscribers on patreon the lowest tier is £1 a month, so that's a MINIMUM of £10,000 a month she's earning on there. I'm struggling to find any sympathy when she's earning that just from arguably the smallest part of her business now.

by Anonymousreply 174April 12, 2023 12:55 PM

If she does stop releasing it for free over a TikTok account, she was looking for a way to do so and is using this as an excuse.

by Anonymousreply 175April 12, 2023 12:56 PM

R170

I dont think he has a regular stylist

by Anonymousreply 176April 12, 2023 12:56 PM

Kit spotted…eating a sandwich.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177April 12, 2023 12:58 PM

R172 She'd lose her audience since her audience is mostly kids, some with conservative parents who aren't going to buy the book or people who just can't buy it. She needs them to read it for free or the popularity would completely free fall. Actually I think it's pretty shit to threaten that while she knows the story does mean a lot to queer/gay/trans people who are younger and might not have the best home life. But of course she only thinks of herself.

If she got rid of the webtoon then people would just scan the book or post the pdf/epub and she might spontaneously combust. She is aware of how the internets works isn't she? She used to read stolen scanlations R173 and post them, so she should be. I hope she knows people watch the whole show without buying netflix.

R177 Wonder what kinda sandwich he enjoys.

by Anonymousreply 178April 12, 2023 1:00 PM

Also shopping? So the Brady story wasn’t about him, probably.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179April 12, 2023 1:00 PM

I care more about kit eating a sandwich than Alice having a hissy fit! She’s totally overreacted and I can’t take her seriously anymore!

by Anonymousreply 180April 12, 2023 1:01 PM

R174 totally. I don’t resent people making money however they want but it’s her own business model that’s fucking her over. She could go from Patreon straight to books and be able to justify this whining somewhat. But she continues to release all of her shit for free in between, which I can only assume is because she needs her ego regularly stroked. she’s a cunt

by Anonymousreply 181April 12, 2023 1:03 PM

R180

never took her seriously to begin with

by Anonymousreply 182April 12, 2023 1:03 PM

She's using words like "violated" and "distressing" I mean, honestly.

by Anonymousreply 183April 12, 2023 1:05 PM

Darn it, I was hoping kit would next be spotted in Atlanta!

by Anonymousreply 184April 12, 2023 1:07 PM

He's been spotted a lot near Brick Lane recently, is that near where he lives now? Or has he potentially moved around there?

by Anonymousreply 185April 12, 2023 1:10 PM

Can she ask her legal team to get the nasty petitions about Joe taken down while she’s at it?

by Anonymousreply 186April 12, 2023 1:11 PM

I really can’t take anyone who has a publishing deal for multiple books, somehow managed to negotiate being sole writer on a Netflix show, and still nets 10K a month minimum from Patreon trying to pitch herself as “not a business” “it’s just me”.

At the very least that dumb cow has someone doing her taxes, an agent helping her negotiate and sign deals, a publicist, a book agent, etc. so that’s a “staff” of at least 4. Saying she’s a purely solo operation, as though she’s a complete unknown with no help or support barely getting by, is so damn disingenuous

by Anonymousreply 187April 12, 2023 1:11 PM

May I ask what general area brick lane is in london? Is it an inner city area, potentially close to a theatre, or production sets or an agents? If he hasn’t moved there he may be rehearsing or something like that?

by Anonymousreply 188April 12, 2023 1:14 PM

For creating such a likeable story and likeable characters I find this woman deeply unlikable.

by Anonymousreply 189April 12, 2023 1:14 PM

I’ve got to give it to her, she’s a genius at the parasocial. Making these teenagers feel special by calling them her “safe space”, as though these are a few close friends she runs ideas by rather than thousands of teenagers paying to see stuff in advance. Calling herself “just one person” before with zero irony talking about an entire legal team at her publishers taking action. Mentioning she’s with her mum and dad to seem more down to earth, ignoring the fact that her “hours of drawing” the webcomic every day has made her richer at 28 than most people working 12 hour days will ever Be. On one hand it’s wild to me her shrill teenage mob hasn’t told her to check her privilege, on the other she certainly knows how to appeal to them

by Anonymousreply 190April 12, 2023 1:15 PM

R189 I won’t lie to you, in the comics everyone except maybe Charlie and SOMETIMES Nick are extremely 1 dimensional. Tori as well I suppose. But even they aren’t the most interesting or well rounded. It’s really the acting (specifically by those three) that gave the characters some depth

by Anonymousreply 191April 12, 2023 1:17 PM

“t I am literally just one person, sitting at home at my computer, trying to get a page drawn each day” she’s so dramatic, like other comment said, she’s making at least 10K a month from drawing and if i remember correctly, in the UK, the heartstopper sales are so good that she’s really close to JK Rowling so she needs to stop playing the victim. She’s a millionaire now, it’s pathetic that she pretends that’s she’s a helpless independent artist that will struggle if there’s some pages of her drawing online

by Anonymousreply 192April 12, 2023 1:17 PM

Flipping heck, I wish there was a way to post anonymously on Patreon so I could give Alice a much needed reality check.

by Anonymousreply 193April 12, 2023 1:24 PM

R188 Don't really think it would be work related.

by Anonymousreply 194April 12, 2023 1:36 PM

R193 wait for that one Twitter cunt to pop up and tell you DL are deluded to think that you could influence Alice at all… 3… 2… 1…

by Anonymousreply 195April 12, 2023 1:37 PM

R194 not from UK but it’s very central isn’t it? Presumably eye-wateringly expensive area to live. Good for him

by Anonymousreply 196April 12, 2023 1:39 PM

For creating such a truly wonderful show, she really is insufferable. Typical though.

by Anonymousreply 197April 12, 2023 1:40 PM

I agree though that the show would be fairly average if not for the charismatic acting.

by Anonymousreply 198April 12, 2023 1:44 PM

Brick Lane is central East London and very hipster! Great bars, places to eat, shopping etc

by Anonymousreply 199April 12, 2023 1:46 PM

R199 so, the perfect place for a 19 year old queer man, living out of home for the first time, to put down roots and start his slut era? Here’s hoping for many indiscreet one night stands

by Anonymousreply 200April 12, 2023 1:52 PM

And I reckon he’s moved there or nearby unless he’s doing some random filming there. Brick lane is probably most famous for its curry houses which are many and not always very good. Love it round there, but it’s not really not posh although a lot more gentrified than it was.

by Anonymousreply 201April 12, 2023 1:52 PM

See this is what I want to talk about not an adult having a temper tantrum! I hope kits moved in with some nice friends.

by Anonymousreply 202April 12, 2023 1:54 PM

R202 I hope he lives alone with soundproofed walls and floors so he can fuck to his heart’s content

by Anonymousreply 203April 12, 2023 2:02 PM

R202 where as I hope he has moved in with a bunch of mildly badly behaved queer people who he can muck up with. We have enough wholesome grown up behaviour from Bash and Joe - I hope Kit is hitting his messy gay phase (we all know the one)

by Anonymousreply 204April 12, 2023 2:03 PM

R200 oh I really really hope so. I’m around there quite often (tomorrow in fact) so I’m happy to be our DL spy.

by Anonymousreply 205April 12, 2023 2:04 PM

Not massively far on the tube either to Joe and Bash's in Chelsea for their dinner parties

by Anonymousreply 206April 12, 2023 2:05 PM

If joe bash ever break up I am fully expecting a joe locke slut era, to help him through the break up pain…

by Anonymousreply 207April 12, 2023 2:08 PM

R207 I’m very fond of those yoked little fuckers so I hope they beat the odds, but I hope they beat the odds while also acting sluttier in public. Bash, grab his ass at the Billy Walsh premiere

by Anonymousreply 208April 12, 2023 2:11 PM

R208 plenty of ways to be slutty and in a relationship, right? Leaking nudes comes to mind…

by Anonymousreply 209April 12, 2023 2:14 PM

R207 a Joe Locke slut era would really be something to behold. I wonder if he has any idea the level of attention an adorable twink gets in the wild

by Anonymousreply 210April 12, 2023 2:17 PM

R209 I need someone to stole Bashs phone and leak all Joes nudes and their sex tapes. Please do this for us.

by Anonymousreply 211April 12, 2023 2:18 PM

He gets some shit online about his looks, I really hope he's aware the reality is a lot different and there are A LOT of men who think he's hot. Maybe he's been to gay clubs under the radar and seen it first hand

by Anonymousreply 212April 12, 2023 2:22 PM

I just need to see Sebastian’s artsy dick pics.

by Anonymousreply 213April 12, 2023 2:23 PM

R212 I remember someone seeing him at a gay bar once, and not with Bash. i think he has already realized it.

by Anonymousreply 214April 12, 2023 2:28 PM

Good, he deserves to realise how hot he is, I'm sure Bash lets him know just how hot he is, but, it's nice to feel appreciated beyond your other half

by Anonymousreply 215April 12, 2023 2:30 PM

R212 regardless of being gay-famous little sweet twinks like Joe get absolutely pounced on in clubs. I’m pretty sure he was basically known by the time he could start going out (and with Bash) so he may have missed the full attention his type normally get. R214 I really hope so

by Anonymousreply 216April 12, 2023 2:30 PM

Yes, Bash and Joe took Connor to Heaven/G-A-Y this past summer.

by Anonymousreply 217April 12, 2023 2:31 PM

R213 You know Joe has a gallery of them on his phone. A sight to behold, I’m sure.

by Anonymousreply 218April 12, 2023 2:31 PM

I think if memory serves me, will and joe went during their time in the trials together to a gay club, I think they both followed on ig too.

by Anonymousreply 219April 12, 2023 2:34 PM

R207 A Joe slag era is the dream, fingers crossed (sorry, Bash).

by Anonymousreply 220April 12, 2023 2:38 PM

He followed the page on IG, someone mentioned it here and then magically someone anon said they saw him there. Not sure I really believe it since I think others would have publicly mentioned it.

by Anonymousreply 221April 12, 2023 2:38 PM

R221 I remember a hs twitter fan saying their friend saw Joe in a gay bar. At that time, many people thought it was a joke, until Joe followed that bar on ig.

by Anonymousreply 222April 12, 2023 2:41 PM

They said it after he followed the account. I don't doubt he's ever gone, but the person only said it anonymously.

by Anonymousreply 223April 12, 2023 2:43 PM

Bash is a Sagittarius and probably the most likely of the two to go full slut.

by Anonymousreply 224April 12, 2023 2:43 PM

R224 I would love for Sebastian to slut it up regardless if he’s in a relationship or not. Someone has to share the dick picks at one point!

Watch it be Will or Cormac who will be the slutty ones LOL

by Anonymousreply 225April 12, 2023 2:48 PM

I forget Cormac is even in HS half the time

by Anonymousreply 226April 12, 2023 2:50 PM

Cormac probably already is, but not in any kind of interesting way since he's very painfully straight

R224 I guess Joe is Virgo-Libra cusp since he's born in between. Kinda funny it says people who disappoint you will feel your wrath. Pret and their lack of ice is shook.

by Anonymousreply 227April 12, 2023 2:59 PM

Watch them all be boring. You lot are jinxing it.

But Bash’s third leg needs to be shared with the world at one point, yes.

by Anonymousreply 228April 12, 2023 3:16 PM

i just remembered kit gave tobie a new camera do we think we’re getting new vlogs ?

by Anonymousreply 229April 12, 2023 3:23 PM

R229 We are, but they'll be boring I'm assuming. For some random reason they complained that people noticed things in the vlogs so I doubt anyone is going to act all that natural or the whole thing will be curated. No Joe and Bash sitting on each other holding hands. But I expect lots of Bradley, though probably more Kit.

by Anonymousreply 230April 12, 2023 3:27 PM

Bad as it sounds, there was far too much Rhys for my liking in the season 1 vlogs (surely more than Kit), so at least there’ll be none of that this time. I definitely don’t think we’ll get the eight/nine long videos this time - I’d predict something like a 20-30 minute, carefully curated behind-the-scenes video. Would love to be wrong! I just hope we get more Kit, and a general sense of how the cast get on. It’s not totally surprising that some people thought Joe and Kit didn’t get on early on, because I’m pretty sure there wasn’t a single interaction between them in the vlog where they were joking/smiling.

by Anonymousreply 231April 12, 2023 3:33 PM

I'm assuming some of the dynamics of the cast have changed, which we might see. Yaz used to hang out a lot with Bash and Joe and Kit really didn't seem to at all and that seemed to have changed. I think we'll get more Joe and Kit interaction, though less Joe and Bash being in their own world and more of them with Kit and Will and others.

Think Kit was just shy or not into hanging out at the time since he was very rarely ever seen with everyone else back then.

Agree about to much Rhys, which is why I feel Bradley will take over as the person we get too much of.

by Anonymousreply 232April 12, 2023 3:40 PM

Maybe I’m delusional, but I think we’ll get a lot of vlog content for s2. I’m expecting even more videos than we got in s1. Tobie seems to generally enjoy making them, and Kit did buy him the new vlog camera. Also s2 looks like it will have a lot more scenes with the entire cast. Those days provided the best content in the s1 vlogs. I think the cast will be more conscious about the audience when filming vlog segments, but we’ll still get lots of goofy behind the scenes footage. Probably less obvious Joe/Bash lap sitting. But lots of Cori/Kizzy/Brad/Lelia/Tobie goofing around.

by Anonymousreply 233April 12, 2023 3:40 PM

Praying Bradley isn’t too prominent in the vlogs but fully expecting him to be front and centre.

by Anonymousreply 234April 12, 2023 3:41 PM

Honestly, and this really isn’t meant to shit on Tobie, if he has any sense he will not reduce the vlogs and will increase them. If his agency did actually drop him, increasing his popularity in the fandom by making the vlogs and getting more traction that way is probably his best bet

by Anonymousreply 235April 12, 2023 3:46 PM

Huh? His agency dropped him??

by Anonymousreply 236April 12, 2023 3:47 PM

It's kind of sad about that because Joe and Bash were really sweet in the s1 vlogs. I might be crazy but I hope the vlogs of s2 still have some natural interactions between the two so we can see how they get along in private.

by Anonymousreply 237April 12, 2023 3:48 PM

If Joe and Bash won’t be slutty in public I hope they at least give us more of this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238April 12, 2023 3:48 PM

R236 someone noticed in an earlier thread he doesn’t have his agency (same as Kit Rhea and Kizzy’s) in his bio anymore and they don’t have him on their site

by Anonymousreply 239April 12, 2023 3:49 PM

R238 every time I see that clip all I can see if Xavier Dolan and Connor practically mounting each other

by Anonymousreply 240April 12, 2023 3:50 PM

R237 From what we saw in the Paris filming they were always with each other and pretty clingy even in public pictures Joe shared, so here's hoping they won't act like they don't know each other in vlogs

by Anonymousreply 241April 12, 2023 3:50 PM

R238 I like the video of Bash arriving at that event and how he kept looking back, stalling and waiting for Joe. Just walk in together you two

by Anonymousreply 242April 12, 2023 3:53 PM

I noticed that they seem to be only sensitive to public shots, but they don't shy away from the shots of fans or people around them. On the day of the Emmy Awards, the two hugged like strangers in front of the live camera, but when they took a photo with that la dler, Joe was almost lying on Bash. So I hope they don't act in front of Tobie's camera either.

by Anonymousreply 243April 12, 2023 3:55 PM

i don’t know why but i feel like we’re not getting much of kit in these vlogs but sadly a lot of attention seeker bradley

by Anonymousreply 244April 12, 2023 3:56 PM

I could see Kit, Joe , Bash and Will kinda not being in them too much. The other actors seem way more into hamming it up for fans than they are. Some of the new actors in the show are going to be all into being in every scene.

by Anonymousreply 245April 12, 2023 3:57 PM

Kit spotted out in london. I bet we are going to be seeing a lot of that jacket from now on

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246April 12, 2023 5:16 PM

Joe crumbs but he followed Jon Chu, im guessing he might have gone to go see Oz

by Anonymousreply 247April 12, 2023 5:19 PM

R247 jon Chu’s bio is because he’s directing Wicked, so maybe Joe is just excited for that

by Anonymousreply 248April 12, 2023 5:21 PM

R248

should have looked into that more haha.

by Anonymousreply 249April 12, 2023 5:23 PM

Poor Kit. I would hate to be interrupted for photos all the time while I'm out and about.

by Anonymousreply 250April 12, 2023 5:23 PM

The Instagram link isn't working for me, guess the fan deleted it or locked her account?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251April 12, 2023 5:34 PM

Alice added an edit to her Patreon post:

[quote]Edit: originally in this post I said I had to think about whether it was worth keeping the webcomic going, or if I should just share the comic through the books. On reflection I don't think I will ever want to remove the webcomic altogether. It's a deeply precious part of my life. I'm sorry to anyone who was upset by the thought of that! I was pretty upset when I wrote this post so wasn't thinking clearly.

by Anonymousreply 252April 12, 2023 5:49 PM

R252 she’s s fucking moron

by Anonymousreply 253April 12, 2023 5:51 PM

If she just posted it to the free sites, fair enough, but, she makes a large sum of money every month from patreon, plus obviously the money once the books are published, this isn't someone writing fanfiction in their spare time and posting it for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 254April 12, 2023 6:02 PM

R193 So post under a username if you think she needs your reality check? You don’t have the balls

by Anonymousreply 255April 12, 2023 6:14 PM

R255 Lol, the intelligent thinking amongst Alice's teenage supporters on Patreon would be minimal, and I'd be immediately jumped on by hundreds of people. Also, I hardly think it's 'my' reality check when most people in these threads seem to share the exact same opinion of Alice and her nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 256April 12, 2023 6:19 PM

Too many excuses. Ball-less like I thought

by Anonymousreply 257April 12, 2023 6:31 PM

Maybe it's just me, but when I hate a thread I don't stalk it through every iteration to bitch about it like a twat.

by Anonymousreply 258April 12, 2023 7:16 PM

R252 She's only trying to guilt people into not sharing the posts so people keep paying. She's not going to stop using Patreon, she'd never give up that chunk of money. Hell, she already posted a new page after her rant.

by Anonymousreply 259April 12, 2023 7:21 PM

Yeah, something’s happening.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260April 12, 2023 7:29 PM

This is the post Bash took a screenshot of, from today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261April 12, 2023 7:32 PM

Bash liked this tweet, but I feel like he'd know better than to spoil this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262April 12, 2023 7:34 PM

Would honestly be hilarious if they miss the Emmy deadline by a matter of weeks.

by Anonymousreply 263April 12, 2023 7:38 PM

It's weird how he's screenshotted an instagram post to put it on twitter but not posted it on Instagram, seems a lot of effort

by Anonymousreply 264April 12, 2023 7:39 PM

On one hand I feel like HS S2 is coming soon and all this (the Kizzy and Cori thing yesterday, this today) hints at that. On the other, Bash being pathetic and pining over Joe is the least surprising thing ever

by Anonymousreply 265April 12, 2023 7:49 PM

They’re sweet and Bash is the best hype man/boyfriend one could ask for.

by Anonymousreply 266April 12, 2023 7:52 PM

R264 Bash wants to talk about Joe's month so leave him alone.

by Anonymousreply 267April 12, 2023 8:08 PM

R256 hilarious, the cunt I posted to you about did exactly as I said they would! Seriously, just drops past to have a go (focused for awhile on us laughing about Twitter getting content from here) and then fucks off for a thread or two. There was something about your comment i knew would inspire them. Miserable cunt

by Anonymousreply 268April 12, 2023 8:10 PM

R260 Bash has a point here that I’ve wondered about before. why didn’t the photographer just tell Joe to put it in his mouth… I’d love an excuse to say that to Joe

by Anonymousreply 269April 12, 2023 8:16 PM

Joe’s mouth may miss the straw but I’m sure it never misses Bash’s dick, at least in the literal sense. In the metaphorical sense I’m sure it misses bash’s dick a lot right now.

by Anonymousreply 270April 12, 2023 8:25 PM

Just my easy little hate read. Sweet of you to remember me.

by Anonymousreply 271April 12, 2023 8:33 PM

Bash having to do all the twitter hyping because Kit and Joe were run off twitter is going to be pretty funny. the Bash antis won't know what to do. I guess Tobie and Kizzy could throw out some things, but that's about it.

R262 Probably, though I'm sure it means something. Though bash does randomly repost Joe things for no reason at all like that video of Joe putting on the vest he said he watches daily.

by Anonymousreply 272April 12, 2023 8:37 PM

They look so different from season 1 Nick and Charlie. I wonder what season 3 will look like.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273April 12, 2023 8:53 PM

There’s a new video of Joe up on YouTube. It’s an autograph hunter asking him to sign autographs to sell at Donmar last summer, so not the best content. But Joe just gets his coffee and walks away without saying anything at the end which is pretty funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274April 12, 2023 9:00 PM

R274 how entitled that you would put that video up with that headline. He owes them nothing and they are making money off him. Anyway, no doubt this will do the rounds now. Hopefully the announcement of show will take up the attention of people who would use this to shit on him

by Anonymousreply 275April 12, 2023 9:08 PM

They're pretty clearly bitching about him in front of him and didn't even make it subtle or "heartfelt", like a copy of HS or pretending they coincidentally met and wanted an autograph on a napkin or something. Honestly, good for him for having good boundaries. Every actual fan he's met has said he's lovely.

by Anonymousreply 276April 12, 2023 9:17 PM

HS fans are pretty shit, but will defend Joe for crap like that. There was that other guy who said Joe was a jerk to him for not stopping at Donmar for pics/autographs, which I was sure meant he was probably some old creepy guy looking for something.

Joe is really nice with actual fans, though does seem to enjoy hiding from them at times, but probably can tell who isn't and who just wants something from him. Of anyone I think Joe's the least likely in the cast to put up with that bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 277April 12, 2023 9:18 PM

R273 Size difference now will make the look even better together. I’m sure the show will still be saccharine but Kit and Joe with the same level of chemistry now is going to be hot

by Anonymousreply 278April 12, 2023 9:18 PM

Yeah, they’re going to look really good together on the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279April 12, 2023 9:58 PM

Atlanta Filming actually gave up an update about Agatha. I don't know why he's so weirdly bitter about the show, though. He also debunked the fight Joe would supposedly do this week and said the actors (I guess Kathryn and Aubrey) aren't even in Atlanta.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280April 12, 2023 10:30 PM

R280 ffs another two Twitter days of hysterics

by Anonymousreply 281April 12, 2023 10:44 PM

R280 So Joe’s likely shooting with his show parents?

by Anonymousreply 282April 12, 2023 10:51 PM

R271 you inadvertently started the, cast lurk here, joke, so you’re very important to me. Less impressed now that I know you bother to hate read the aimless shit chatting of a bunch of gay men speculating about the size of Bash’s dick but YMMV

by Anonymousreply 283April 12, 2023 10:53 PM

R282 Most likely yes.

R281 They are so dumb it's hard to take them seriously. How many times can one be outraged about something they already know. They also seem to think Agatha will be review bombed and Joe will be hated, which he obviously will not be. I'm completely sure he'll be universally praised in the role and Billy will be well liked and they'll enjoy that he's improved upon in the show vs the comics.

by Anonymousreply 284April 12, 2023 10:59 PM

R284 I mean who even knows how it will be retconned. marvel fuck around with stuff all the time, he may not be genetically related to the family at all. I have absolutely no doubt the show will get reviewed bombed but that will have absolutely nothing to do with performances or Joe’s ethnicity and everything to do with homophobia and excuses to talk about woke culture (even though Wiccan is a huge Marvel character)

by Anonymousreply 285April 12, 2023 11:06 PM

I’m expecting Agatha to have extremely mixed reviews. A lot of the old school Marvel fans hate all the new diversity. They don’t want female, poc, or gay superhero’s and have been hating most of the phase 4 content. But Wanda Vision was very funny and hugely popular, especially by people who weren’t previously big Marvel fans. I am expecting viewership for this show to be big and a dedicated group of fans to fall in love with Joe/Billy. And nobody is going to give a shit about the actors religion.

by Anonymousreply 286April 12, 2023 11:18 PM

The Marvel’s trailer is getting a lot of love in the last day, so while the Disney+ shows have been to many I think they have genuinely expanded and diversified the Marvel base. Hilarious that neckbeard Marvel fans get their balls in a twist over “new” diverse characters that are established and massive in the comics. It must be such an eyeroll for all the longtime Marvel Comics fans. But rotten tomatoes viewer reviews will be the usual mess

by Anonymousreply 287April 12, 2023 11:23 PM

Viewership on the shows has been declining with each release, so I've preemptively decided not to care about that.

by Anonymousreply 288April 13, 2023 12:08 AM

I wonder if there was already a plan in place where Joe does Billy-centric stuff this week with Kathryn gone and he’ll either be done before the show wraps for (potentially) Heartstopper promo or he’ll get time off for promo as well. She’s in New York now and is going to be in Los Angeles this weekend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289April 13, 2023 12:57 AM

R289 That’s highly likely. Even if he’s the second largest character in the show, Joe’s definitely not going to be in every scene. He’s appears to have been working pretty consistently for the past three months. I think they front loaded a lot of his stuff when Aubrey was busy and will mostly have coven scenes to film that he’s not actually in. I could see him wrapping a month before the rest of the show, or having a scheduled couple weeks off to do hs promo. Then he can come back and do pick ups later.

by Anonymousreply 290April 13, 2023 1:14 AM

R289 I’m sure if anyone knows the HS release date it’s Marvel. Hopefully they will be winding up his filming soon. It feels like he’s been doing nothing but work since The Trials

by Anonymousreply 291April 13, 2023 1:15 AM

Atlanta filming made it seem like Joe's not in Atlanta anymore either, but that can't be true.

by Anonymousreply 292April 13, 2023 2:10 AM

R292 He doesn't seem much like a detail or accuracy guy judging by his other comments, so I'm assuming he meant Kathryn based on the pap pictures.

Kit seems to have gotten a temporary IG boost (from the random photo dump?). Wish that would encourage all of them to step up their activity a little, but I'd be surprised if they care.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293April 13, 2023 2:22 AM

R293 I doubt they care, though Will might go back to 1.9 million followers soon. Bash was so close to 2 million before he started to free fall. I'm assuming they'd probably like less followers and not more.

by Anonymousreply 294April 13, 2023 2:25 AM

R293 Yeah, it was a bump triggered by the post. Bash got one as well, 4-09 is the only day he gained more than lost.

by Anonymousreply 295April 13, 2023 2:26 AM

R293 the one that really blows my mind is that Kit lost like half of the followers he gained (I think?) with the thirst training. Like, even with the free fall losing 2.5k is a lot in a single day. Then gained back half of that the next day for his shitty photo dump?? sm patterns are bizarre

by Anonymousreply 296April 13, 2023 3:02 AM

R296 I think it's just because he posted something. I'm sure if Joe posted a new picture he would lose followers too because the ones that have been meaning to unfollow him would be reminded of it. They're going to have to be a lot more consistent if they don't want to lose more followers but I really don't think they care that much.

by Anonymousreply 297April 13, 2023 3:06 AM

So he lost because he posted something, and then gained the next day because of the same post? It makes sense I guess for that post to become suggested or however it gets spread across instagram, but still the whole thing is wild. I wonder if their fan accounts are also losing followers. They must be posting the same tired shit over and over

by Anonymousreply 298April 13, 2023 3:12 AM

Alice may have finally burst her own sanctified bubble with her constant self absorbed histrionics. I found the first signs of a backlash on twitter among a few Heartstopper fans, including from some who are paying patreon members, about the absence of the same outrage at the abuse the cast have had and the realisation that the patreon might just be a bit of an exploitative grift by a very rich, privileged, successful and maybe not very nice woman. I saw the word “graceless” being used to describe her and it warmed my heart. I have never seen anything but blanket adoration and knee jerk defensiveness of their sacred cow before and while there is still plenty of that it gives me hope at least

Alice honey you need to be careful the untouchable facade is cracking and it’s your own fault you just needed to conduct yourself with a bit of class instead of being a insufferable whiny bitch

by Anonymousreply 299April 13, 2023 10:23 AM

Don't get me wrong I get we all have to make money, but, I wish she didn't pretend she got nothing from sharing the HS comic pages and made out it was some labour of love, no, it's a labour of meeting a deadline for your publisher whilst being paid handsomely for it.

by Anonymousreply 300April 13, 2023 10:58 AM

I was interested that she walked back the threat to stop putting them up free online. It must have upset enough of the children that she feared they would turn on her or, you know, say something just slightly negative. Thin skinned cow

by Anonymousreply 301April 13, 2023 11:12 AM

The season 1 trailer was released a year ago today. Would be great if we got a date announcement or something today - seems too early for a trailer cos it was still being colour graded a few days ago.

by Anonymousreply 302April 13, 2023 12:28 PM

R302 think it’s more likely to be announced on April 22, the 1 year since HS S1 date

by Anonymousreply 303April 13, 2023 1:24 PM

Some fans think this is a picture of Joe but I doubt he is hitting the gym. Although I would love to be wrong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304April 13, 2023 1:40 PM

R304 Are the fans blind? That’s not his head or face, let alone his body.

by Anonymousreply 305April 13, 2023 1:45 PM

R302 I’m also a 22nd truther, but I was keeping an eye out today just in case and I don’t think Netflix would want to overshadow YR stuff with HS stuff, so today is probably out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306April 13, 2023 2:01 PM

R306 I agree, from an engagement perspective definitely better to space it as YR does get a fair bit of traction on SM on its own (although no where near HS levels)

by Anonymousreply 307April 13, 2023 2:12 PM

WHO IS ENGAGED R307??????????

by Anonymousreply 308April 13, 2023 2:21 PM

Reading back through a Bash thread from when the show released last year, interesting to see what everyone thought, although I'm glad we've stopped creating new threads as soon as they're paywalled that was annoying as fuck, main talk is about if Bash is gay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309April 13, 2023 5:32 PM

R309 Funny, someone said him and Joe were both unconventionally cute. I would say Bash is probably one of the most conventionally attractive-looking guy from the cast.

by Anonymousreply 310April 13, 2023 5:50 PM

R309 I just hit the point in the thread where someone kept insisting that Kit was straight, didn't have chemistry with Joe, and looked uncomfortable kissing him. So funny. A lot of the comments in general aged terribly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311April 13, 2023 5:59 PM

This thread is really interesting. They were calling Kit fat and ugly. Just goes to show not everyone thinks he is the 'untouchable, more conventionally attractive co-star'. I always hated when Heartstopper fans would say that as if everyone thought he was pretty. I know when Popcrave used to post about him and Maia, he would get a lot of comments calling him ugly and average.

by Anonymousreply 312April 13, 2023 6:01 PM

R310 Bash is a handsome young man (they all are). I can’t wait for him to take on more adult roles.

by Anonymousreply 313April 13, 2023 6:03 PM

Everyone was getting called ugly in that thread except Will. It's DL tradition.

by Anonymousreply 314April 13, 2023 6:07 PM

With the caveat that I don’t think any of them are ugly, I laughed at the “They’re just British” reply that was left when someone asked who the “ugly” in the OP was.

by Anonymousreply 315April 13, 2023 6:10 PM

I think Will may have a breakthrough with season 2, especially since his character will have a makeover. I can see him getting tons of attention after that and fair enough. He is very attractive,

by Anonymousreply 316April 13, 2023 6:13 PM

There was a guy on LPSG who claimed that he had followed Bash since he was on Game of Thrones and kept insisting Bash is actually straight and has a girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 317April 13, 2023 6:14 PM

Joe was absolutely massacred on the old threads. A lot of being called ugly, with the kindest saying they felt sorry for him as Bash would clearly leave him for Connor. Hilarious now given 1. All of this thread is thirsty as fuck for him and 2. Bash is clearly obsessed with him (mutually so)

by Anonymousreply 318April 13, 2023 6:16 PM

I find it fascinating people thought they were just besties back then especially as that was when they were more open on SM, now I can understand it a bit more if you don't dig any deeper than their social media

by Anonymousreply 319April 13, 2023 6:20 PM

Connor is a bottom but hardly Bash’s type.

by Anonymousreply 320April 13, 2023 6:21 PM

R316 When it comes to Will/Tao, the difference is night and day already.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321April 13, 2023 6:22 PM

Looking at all those old posts with Joe and Bash, I forgot how coupley they were at that time. Thank God Kit was not into Joe cuz I'd feel bad for him.

by Anonymousreply 322April 13, 2023 6:28 PM

justinejenkins: Kizzy Edgell for Heartstopper press. Who’s a fan of @heartstoppertv ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323April 13, 2023 7:07 PM

Both Joe and Bash liked Baby Queen's Instagram post

by Anonymousreply 324April 13, 2023 8:04 PM

R324 them constantly ending our feud speculation, rude of them.

Realizing Joe may be back sooner than end of May; great for both promo and DLers going to see Bash’s play.

by Anonymousreply 325April 13, 2023 8:06 PM

Tobie upselling one of his 5 lines of dialogue, good for him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326April 13, 2023 8:08 PM

I'm seeing Bash's play end of May, Joe, be a love, and make sure you come back for then, I'd really appreciate it. I promise to take a lot of pics if he is there, so, ya know, if you all wanna send some positive vibes my way for him being there I'd appreciate it

by Anonymousreply 327April 13, 2023 8:10 PM

R336

I mean i’d rather Tobbie upsell one of his 5 lines of dialogue instead of Bradley upselling his still nonexistent screen time

by Anonymousreply 328April 13, 2023 8:12 PM

R328 I think I’m one of the few who honestly finds Brad so unintentionally entertaining. I think Tobie is probably far less annoying but the amount of batshit theories Bradley has given DL is truly wonderful. Single white femaling Joe, into Joe, former hookup with Bash, Joe and Bash not following him due to a feud. But definitely milking that probably still limited screentime

by Anonymousreply 329April 13, 2023 8:14 PM

R304 where would Joe even be smuggling all of that under his clothes? He’s still tiny. I also think his twink body is perfect. I know there is a high likelihood at some point he’ll probably get a bit more into the gym because it’s the Marvel culture but I’ll miss his current look

by Anonymousreply 330April 13, 2023 8:19 PM

Re the Baby Queen like/comment from Bash: actuslly supports the thinking more that HS is out soon. If they got her to write another song for S2 they’ll likely all be at the same premiere events. Just a guess though

by Anonymousreply 331April 13, 2023 11:30 PM

Patrick also shared her post

by Anonymousreply 332April 13, 2023 11:53 PM

R331 I just checked Baby Queen’s Instagram as I hadn’t seen her mentioned for so long and according to her story she is doing a live signing event of Colours of You in Brighton on 22nd April

I am not overly invested in the constant release date speculation beyond noting the end of May makes more commercial sense than the autumn but that song was obviously written for Heartstopper so both the timing and Patrick, Joe and Bash’s sudden reawakened interest in her seems noteworthy

Is this old news? Have others picked up on the date?

by Anonymousreply 333April 14, 2023 12:37 AM

R333 that’s a really good catch

by Anonymousreply 334April 14, 2023 12:56 AM

I was bored so I looked at old tweets and found this one. Apparently, it's horrible to want more passionate kisses/sex scenes in season 2. Obviously, we know they won't have sex but the strong reaction feels a lot like homophobia. Why are they watching a gay show if they hate gay people? I don't get it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335April 14, 2023 2:38 AM

R335 to be fair, starting it with “even they’re still kids” is NOT the best way to start that off. I generally roll my eyes at the prudish mostly teen girl audience who seem to consider calling the cops on Bash every time he shows Joe affection, or think gay men thirsting after Joe or Kit are predators, but even I think that tweet is poorly worded

by Anonymousreply 336April 14, 2023 2:41 AM

R335 That person set themselves up with that wording so to an extent they brought it onto themselves, but there's something to be said about horseshoe theory and how puritanical Gen Z is online. They react like that pretty much to any suggestion of sexuality and they're weird about age gaps, too. I'm not talking about age gaps that are actually questionable, I'm talking about age gaps at all.

Onto another topic: I'm hopeful that we get at least one spread with Kit and Joe together, but am hoping for them to be directed a little more in posing. Joe loves defaulting to putting his head on the other person's shoulder, which is cute but I feel like he would benefit from better posture in editorials overall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337April 14, 2023 3:01 AM

R336 I kind of agree it is old news the online fanbase are a gang of neurotic, puritanical homophobes but a tweet with “kids” and “sex scene” in the same sentence is not good. Wanting a more realistic portrayal of gay teen boys is one thing wanting to see a full sex scene between minors even if the actors are adults is not comfortable. Realism can be expressed through implication and while I would love to see half naked beach shots of Joe and Bash on a sun soaked Greek holiday I would not be interested in the same for Charlie, Nick, Ben or any other Heartstopper character

There is a very real difference between an actor and the character they play, a concept many of the fans struggle with

by Anonymousreply 338April 14, 2023 3:02 AM

R337 I’m hoping for one as well, especially because I wasn’t a huge fan of how either of them were styled for GQ.

by Anonymousreply 339April 14, 2023 3:16 AM

I didn’t mind the styling, particularly overall Joe. But Kit’s grooming looked a bit too greasy and there is that one pic of Joe where he is holding a balloon like a sad clown that everyone involved in should be read for. Hopefully as they get older they will be more prepared to say no to stuff that makes them look actively silly.

by Anonymousreply 340April 14, 2023 3:32 AM

I think any styling that doesn’t show joes nipples the whole time and include tight pants to show his ass is suspect. That said I did appreciate most of their looks especially joes halter top situation. He is so fuckable.

For someone hot who suits classic looks well (and thus should be a simple deal) magazines sometimes give kit the oddest styling and hair. When they get it right though it is really good. Weirdly, I still think Jon Magazine pre show did one of the best jobs with both

by Anonymousreply 341April 14, 2023 5:25 AM

I’m a fan of the Behind the Blinds shoot. Joe looks so hot and fuckable as hell in that slutty cropped sweater

by Anonymousreply 342April 14, 2023 11:26 AM

R342 joes waist and flat little stomach are so fucking hot.

by Anonymousreply 343April 14, 2023 12:52 PM

I’m glad fans are nice and positive about Joe here. The gays in the thread about Joe being cast in Agatha were fucking brutal.

by Anonymousreply 344April 14, 2023 1:05 PM

Speaking of Behind The Blinds, if any of you see Will’s issue out in the wild you should do us a solid and take a picture of the interview to post here.

by Anonymousreply 345April 14, 2023 1:55 PM

R344 I mean, yeah, this is DL. The thread about Kit getting jacked is fucked. New threads that pop up like that always attract the most bitter gays who jump in for a day to shit on people who like the subject of the thread

by Anonymousreply 346April 14, 2023 2:06 PM

R346 At least they're not indifferent to them so it's something. Clearly, there's a lot of projection there because Joe and Kit are not bad looking even if they are not your personal physical type.

by Anonymousreply 347April 14, 2023 3:20 PM

Nice to see Bash being somewhat active on Instagram, he also liked a post by Gay Times.

by Anonymousreply 348April 14, 2023 4:24 PM

Hopefully one of those suits Alice needs is for a proper premiere.

by Anonymousreply 349April 14, 2023 5:03 PM

Do Netflix do premieres in different countries for the same show? Or just one main premiere?

by Anonymousreply 350April 14, 2023 5:05 PM

I'm assuming they'd wait for Joe to be back in the UK for the cast and crew screening of season 2. For season 1, that was a few weeks before it was released on Netfllix, right?

by Anonymousreply 351April 14, 2023 5:06 PM

R333 Record Store Day is on the 22nd so it's a coincidence, but I still think something's happening that day.

by Anonymousreply 352April 14, 2023 5:12 PM

I think they’ll wait if they do a premiere with a step-and-repeat and all of the bells and whistles, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t wait if it’s a more casual thing. They held the wrap party without Joe and Kit.

by Anonymousreply 353April 14, 2023 5:57 PM

maia is photo dumping again on her photography account, maybe we will get something

by Anonymousreply 354April 14, 2023 7:56 PM

Bear with me on this one, I was just looking at Bash's sisters IG when she posted photos of Bash from their grandmother's birthday, he has a different bracelet on to their shared bracelet, it looks like a navy blue cord bracelet with something circular in the middle. I think it might be a Cartier trinity bracelet (to match Joes ring without being too matchy) you can also see it in one of the videos he did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355April 14, 2023 8:04 PM

The bracelet I mean- you can customise colour of cord, the colour of the rings etc at the store

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356April 14, 2023 8:09 PM

The FBI really fucking needs to hire DL

by Anonymousreply 357April 14, 2023 8:19 PM

R356 Don't expose them like that. He started wearing that when he came back from Atlanta the first time for sure though.

by Anonymousreply 358April 14, 2023 8:20 PM

I mean, if I was going to have to go long distance with a boyfriend of 2 years it's the kind of thing you probably would buy as like a promise

by Anonymousreply 359April 14, 2023 8:24 PM

R355 Found a blue one. Looks like it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360April 14, 2023 8:34 PM

Yes Bash started wearing it when he came back from Atlanta and was seen with Billy and Nell. I’m assuming it was a gift from Joe then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361April 14, 2023 8:36 PM

R361 yeah would make sense that they’d each buy the other’s for them. They are fucking cute

by Anonymousreply 362April 14, 2023 8:42 PM

They prob thought they were smart not to buy matching things and then DL FBI finds out anyway.

by Anonymousreply 363April 14, 2023 8:43 PM

R354 She took out the gay flag from her bio, she's done with anything remotely queer and that includes bi Kit. RIP.

I was looking at HS-adjacent sites to see if there was anything on S2 anywhere, and I'm cracking up at the edit the casting site is using as a placeholder. Why is Nick dressed for a funeral and crying in the middle of Paris?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364April 14, 2023 8:44 PM

R354 until they are forced into a room together to do press Maia is no longer a source of Kit content. I am as disappointed as the next gay that her cute Kit photos are over RIP

by Anonymousreply 365April 14, 2023 8:47 PM

R364 a phase I guess. wonder how all the Kit stans that held them up to be some kind of bi power couple are managing to cope

Seriously Joe and Bash are sickening. Hot, wealthy, totally smitten. It’s great

by Anonymousreply 366April 14, 2023 8:56 PM

R366 She did remove the flag but I was kidding about her being done with anything queer, I don't think she's suddenly not bi or some dumb shit.

by Anonymousreply 367April 14, 2023 8:59 PM

R367 I was, maybe not so obviously, joking as well. I wouldn’t put it past the teen fans to see it as a sign though

by Anonymousreply 368April 14, 2023 9:07 PM

I think most of Kit’s fans stopped caring a while ago. Most of them don’t post about her anymore, she’s bleeding followers on social media despite being much more active and working on her show, etc.

by Anonymousreply 369April 14, 2023 9:27 PM

(Aware that this account sucks, I can't remember the original source.) I know Kit didn't necessarily mean it this way, but I like to think that this answer is because he knows gay and bi men are not as chaste as they were in the first season and he and Joe fixed that this time around.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370April 14, 2023 11:30 PM

R366 Joe is fucking lucky. He should count his blessings because a hot, rich twink that wants to be monogamous is rare. Especially when you're 19. Not saying Bash isn't lucky (he managed to find his perfect type). Hopefully, it will last. R364 I see Kit is still liking her posts. I hope they are at least cordial outside social media and she's not ignoring him in real life because she's starting to annoy me. R355 We really need new content if we're discussing Bash's bracelets collection.

by Anonymousreply 371April 15, 2023 5:01 AM

R370 Sadly, with Alice on board I can't get too excited. I hope you're right.

by Anonymousreply 372April 15, 2023 5:02 AM

R370 Joe chiming in that they’re more grown up is interesting.

R371 I’m guessing they’re fine and there aren’t any hard feelings, but it would be pretty funny if the 19 year-old is the more mature one in the situation. But yeah, his activity with her stuff is definitely down to the same level he has with more casual friends and acquaintances, sporadic likes and no comments.

by Anonymousreply 373April 15, 2023 5:31 AM

R371 as someone who would love to fuck Joe, I do think Bash is equally lucky.

by Anonymousreply 374April 15, 2023 6:24 AM

R374 Maybe luckier, depending on your view. Joe's hot, making his own money, talented, and more famous than Bash.

by Anonymousreply 375April 15, 2023 6:56 AM

I’m just impressed by how mature and ambitious both Bash and Joe seem. I was an idiot at 20.

by Anonymousreply 376April 15, 2023 7:04 AM

Felicity Kay was featured in Vogue, she talked a little bit about her styling philosophy. Looking forward to seeing what she does with Kit, especially with press presumably starting up soon.

[quote]Kay, who works with It Boy actors like Kit Connor and Paul Mescal, cites an interest in “moving towards postgenderism in fashion.” This endeavor is clearly illustrated by Mescal’s turns in womenswear-first brands, such as Simone Rocha. […] In the clothing she pulls for her clients, she hopes to focus less on gender and sexuality and more on their personalities. “That’s why I place so much emphasis on including in my client’s voice and values in what we do together, so that when we do take risks or push boundaries it’s authentic to them and doesn't feel performative.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377April 15, 2023 7:06 AM

R370 one of those interviews where I think kit takes the lead because Joe is worried he spoil something. Which he’s mentioned he’s got in trouble for before (ridiculous as the whole story is free online)

by Anonymousreply 378April 15, 2023 7:15 AM

Doesn't look like press has properly started, half of them seem to be on holiday

by Anonymousreply 379April 15, 2023 2:57 PM

I'd be surprised if Netflix used Rhea for press at all, so I don't think her being on holiday matters.

by Anonymousreply 380April 15, 2023 3:50 PM

Who else is on holiday?

by Anonymousreply 381April 15, 2023 3:52 PM

Yaz is in Cyprus, not sure about anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 382April 15, 2023 3:57 PM

There's definitely some room at the end of May...although surprisingly small number haven't got their date (second photo)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383April 15, 2023 4:16 PM

From Lucy’s Stories.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384April 15, 2023 4:58 PM

Looks like his mum on the right - I wonder who all the rest are?

by Anonymousreply 385April 15, 2023 4:59 PM

I'm pretty sure Lucy is the one right next to Joe in the green trousers so I don't think she took the photo

by Anonymousreply 386April 15, 2023 5:02 PM

He is so so skinny

by Anonymousreply 387April 15, 2023 5:09 PM

Based on his sister’s IG story Bash is celebrating Greek Orthodox Easter with his family this weekend.

by Anonymousreply 388April 15, 2023 5:25 PM

Joes follows are always so gay. Newest ones; Glenn Close and Omar Apollo.

by Anonymousreply 389April 15, 2023 5:33 PM

R389

they are, we follow a lot of the same people and im like your follows would be a dead give away that your fruity

by Anonymousreply 390April 15, 2023 7:15 PM

Speaking of, Miles Gutierrez Riley just followed Joe, so presuming they finally started filming together

by Anonymousreply 391April 15, 2023 8:07 PM

I hope it’s out before September!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392April 15, 2023 10:06 PM

These pictures for the planner are horrendous and don’t do anything for Kit and Joe. I hope they have better promotional pictures for season 2 because I hated the season 1 poster.

by Anonymousreply 393April 15, 2023 10:29 PM

I'm pretty sure that the planner and calendar are vaguely meant to coincide with the beginning of the next school year? The district where I live starts up at the end of August.

This is the first person that caught on to those, they posted it with the descriptions. Not that I'm in the target demographic for HS merch, but they've had a year to come up with merch for this show and it's all bland.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394April 15, 2023 10:31 PM

Joe at Six Flags (4o4kj on Instagram). His hair is really long.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395April 16, 2023 3:18 AM

How often does he go to six flags? He has fully inherited those trousers

by Anonymousreply 396April 16, 2023 3:31 AM

He looks great, though needs to give Bash back those pants.

And I wondered if that pic from Lucy was old. Seemed too hot to dress like he was there.

R396 Atlanta is pretty boring as hell. Probably more so for someone under 21. Must be running out of things to do there.

by Anonymousreply 397April 16, 2023 3:34 AM

R395 These fans seem lovely. First time in a while I've seen Joe look genuinely happy. Also, love the fit!

by Anonymousreply 398April 16, 2023 3:37 AM

I would guess he mostly went for Lucy’s benefit, probably her first time?

by Anonymousreply 399April 16, 2023 3:51 AM

He looks hot. Loving the longer hair. Someone should burn those pants though

by Anonymousreply 400April 16, 2023 4:04 AM

It’s interesting they are letting him grow his hair out so much from a continuity perspective. I can’t imagine it grows that much even if he’s just a few weeks not filming.

by Anonymousreply 401April 16, 2023 4:23 AM

He’s so fucking cute. I want to fuck him

by Anonymousreply 402April 16, 2023 4:48 AM

R402 absolutely. Such a gorgeous fuckable twink

by Anonymousreply 403April 16, 2023 5:23 AM

The long hair really suits him! I hope it doesn’t get it cut before Heartstopper press starts.

by Anonymousreply 404April 16, 2023 7:35 AM

I can't remember when it was but whenever he had the really short hair on the sides didn't suit him at all, his hair being longer is so much hotter

by Anonymousreply 405April 16, 2023 7:45 AM

R405 He’s had the sides short both before and after he shot the first season, which makes me think it’s his personal preference when he’s not required to have longer hair for the show.

by Anonymousreply 406April 16, 2023 7:47 AM

Yes he had it short before season one then had it shortened again after filming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407April 16, 2023 8:19 AM

R407 I love you Joe, but that is reeeeeally not a good look.

by Anonymousreply 408April 16, 2023 8:31 AM

R407 does he have short hair in that photo? I can’t see anything except his perfect dick sucking lips

by Anonymousreply 409April 16, 2023 9:13 AM

No news and I’m bored so who do you think has the biggest body count on the cast. I want to say Kit because he is single and I love the idea of him going through a slut phase but my guess is actually Tobie. He seems nice and like he would be down for any dick that came along. I have a feeling Kit and Will are more selective.

I can’t imagine Joe had million sexual partners before he and Bash got together. Bash was a little older so maybe but my money is still in Tobie.

by Anonymousreply 410April 16, 2023 11:35 AM

So last night my friend turned up wearing the same necklace as Joe/Bash matching one, took me ages to figure out why I recognised it, anyway, it's a Gucci one... £670 each, think it might be a slightly different colour enamel to this one, but, same design

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411April 16, 2023 11:37 AM

R410 Definitely Yaz or Bash. I mean Joe did say he had a call me by your name type of relationship so who knows. I bet he has a thing for older men.

R411 Is it really the same? I don’t remember seeing the gucci logo on them.

by Anonymousreply 412April 16, 2023 12:39 PM

His new years post shows the logo a bit better, I think it's not as clear as the enamel is lighter on theirs

by Anonymousreply 413April 16, 2023 12:56 PM

R412 I am pretty sure I have seen the logo in at least one photo although god knows where

With regards body count I would guess they are all pretty high with Joe and Bash’s counter stalling two years ago. But do not underestimate Joe and the effect of growing up in a rural area. I speak from experience when I say it was always the ones with a rural background who had eye watering body counts at a really early age and being an out twink in that setting his count would be as high as he wanted it to be by seventeen

Will and realistically Kit are probably the hardest to call but for Kit I am sticking firmly with the belief he is hooking up with guys in full slut mode if only because all the assumptions like he seems picky or not promiscuous smack too much of confusing him with Nick. He plays things close to his chest and the reality is none of us know but the glimpses we have seen suggests more slut than not with a higher guy count than girls

by Anonymousreply 414April 16, 2023 1:20 PM

Yaz and Bash probably, possibly Tobie too.

Does Will have a girlfriend or not?

by Anonymousreply 415April 16, 2023 1:28 PM

Almost certainly Yaz. She lived as an out gay guy for a while before coming out as trans - didn’t she say she started going to gay clubs in Manchester at 14?

by Anonymousreply 416April 16, 2023 1:34 PM

R415 Haha I feel like the 'Will girlfriend' question comes up quite a lot and we never actually have a definitive answer. Some people suspected a girlfriend based on the people from the cast that follow her, but we don't know. Nowadays I'm almost certain that he's queer (but I wouldn't say gay) so he could even have a boyfriend for all we know. He's talked about being quite timid and awkward though so I can't see him having a rich history of partners.

by Anonymousreply 417April 16, 2023 1:34 PM

R412 I remember seeing the logo in a pic and thinking “it looks like a fancy Batman logo, what brand is that” so I’m quite sure it’s the same. Good catch but also bash is absolutely obsessed with giving Joe expensive jewelry

by Anonymousreply 418April 16, 2023 1:40 PM

R414 oh for sure. When I said I think he is selective I didn’t mean in some puritan virgin way. I meant selective in that he fucks really hot people only.

by Anonymousreply 419April 16, 2023 1:48 PM

I do get the vibe that Joe was definitely not a pure kissless virgin or anything meeting Bash but don’t get the sense he had a high body count. My guess is handjobs and blowjobs with maybe a few people. I could see Bash having had a slutty few years; Kit’s slut period is now so by this time next year he may have the highest body count. Rn I’m guessing it’s Yaz or agreed, Tobie, as a possibility.

by Anonymousreply 420April 16, 2023 1:55 PM

R419 I can see that for all the fangirl talk of him being the perfect boyfriend and dreaming of him whisking their ugly asses off to connect on a soul level and skip through meadows he definitely has the vibe like a lot of gym whores of being very particular with aesthetics. I just don’t see him being very exclusive when those criteria are met.

Ironic as ever with their stupid fucking misjudgements of everything and everyone

by Anonymousreply 421April 16, 2023 2:02 PM

R421 yeah honestly I know everyone wants to dream their favs aren’t shallow blah blah. But when you’re as hot as Kit Joe Bash and Will, you can want someone really hot too, it’s only fair. Bash and Joe are a gorgeous madly committed couple, so it’s up to Kit and Will to use their hotness to slut around. 2 basically married and 2 whores, it’s balance

by Anonymousreply 422April 16, 2023 2:05 PM

R422 Everyone is shallow. We all find attractive people attractive. If you are hot enough to pull really attractive people you are not going to fuck someone who isn’t attractive. What would make them dicks is if outside their romantic/sexual interest they treated fat ugly people like shit. But that’s clearly not the case so they can be as selective and “shallow” as they want and I definitely won’t judge them for it.

by Anonymousreply 423April 16, 2023 2:22 PM

R423 oh no I agree. More about the point that everyone especially teenage girls want to fantasize that their fav would be into them or people who look like them. As you say I’m sure kit is very nice to fat girls and not a piece of shit about them but if he’s into more in shape women and guys then it makes total sense and is more than fine

by Anonymousreply 424April 16, 2023 2:28 PM

I'd absolutely love it to be someone really random from the cast to be the biggest slut and with the biggest body count someone you would never even think of

by Anonymousreply 425April 16, 2023 2:44 PM

R425 I think Tobie kinda falls in that category but I get you. Would be hilarious if after all our jokes it’s Bradley

by Anonymousreply 426April 16, 2023 2:52 PM

Not to be too harsh to Tobie, but I'd be very surprised if he has a high body count - I'm pretty sure he was universally voted the least attractive man from the cast in these threads, when we were ranking them. He's clearly very likeable and funny but I can't see a ton of guys thirsting after him. Again, sorry Tobie!

by Anonymousreply 427April 16, 2023 2:57 PM

R427 he’s not terrible looking but obviously compared the the rest of the cast he falls last. I think he probably does well as a result of being part of HS. Especially in the UK where it did quite well, I’m sure he can pull pretty decently with gays who are hoping to use him to get to know the rest of the cast.

by Anonymousreply 428April 16, 2023 3:02 PM

R427 I would guess if he has a high number it’s less to do with his hotness and more that he’s kind of down for whoever. Based on his likes and follows he doesn’t seem to have a type so if he’s very openminded he could pull most nights he goes out

by Anonymousreply 429April 16, 2023 3:08 PM

Not new, but cute sleepy photo of Joe that I hadn’t seen before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430April 16, 2023 3:26 PM

R427 Tobie is perfectly attractive by normal standards with a very engaging personality he won’t be everyone’s type but you are seriously underestimating male horniness if you think he would struggle to pull. His association with Heartstopper and obvious close friendship with Joe, Bash, Kit and Will only amplifies that

by Anonymousreply 431April 16, 2023 3:31 PM

R430 if this is bash’s morning view idk how he ever gets out of bed

by Anonymousreply 432April 16, 2023 3:47 PM

R426 the answer is ALWAYS bradley

by Anonymousreply 433April 16, 2023 7:04 PM

Next question then as fuck all else going on. Once HS ends do you see the cast still remaining close or will they be a "family" one minute and then never to be spoken about again?

by Anonymousreply 434April 16, 2023 7:19 PM

R435 I would say fond of one another but some friendships will stay stronger than others. I do legitimately think the Joe, bash, kit, will, Tobie group will all remain pretty good friends in different iterations (bash/Joe, Joe/kit, kit/Will the strongest), and then the supporting cast all closer to one another. But think when they’re at the same events they’ll all talk, take a pic, have the occasional reunion etc

by Anonymousreply 435April 16, 2023 7:22 PM

R434 I'd say obviously Joe/Bash, Joe/Tobie, Will/Kit. Joe/Kit I'd say very likely, but they also seem to be very different people with totally different interests, so would it last outside of the show? Probably, as this experience must have bonded them so much, but who knows. I can imagine Yaz just going her own way and just bumping into people at the odd event. I can't imagine the close group of Joe/Kit/Bash/Will/Tobie staying majorly in touch with people like Corinna, Kizzy, Leila etc. They seem to be separate friendship groups.

by Anonymousreply 436April 16, 2023 7:35 PM

R435 I honestly don't know. I wanna say Joe/Bash but young love doesn't last these days. It's very very rare. They have the possibility of remaining friends but who really wants to stay friends with their ex and see them hook up with other guys? I would say Kit/Will, Cori/Kizzy, weirdly Joe/Jennie, and maybe Joe/Yaz if so more casual friends. I don't think Yaz will talk to anyone else from the cast on a regular basis. Joe/Kit could go either way. Actors that play a TV couple tend to stay close or never talk again and I don't blame them. They could end up like the One Direction guys who seem to stay on good terms but aren't really in each other's lives.

by Anonymousreply 437April 16, 2023 8:02 PM

I'm secretly (or not really all that secretly) hopeful for Joe and Bash, yes they're young, but, they've been through a hell of a lot in their first 2 years so have a strong foundation, there's always an exception to every rule and I genuinely hope they are it, I think a relationship that started prior to being famous has always got more of a chance of lasting as you know they're not interested in you for being famous.

by Anonymousreply 438April 16, 2023 8:15 PM

They seem to all genuinely get along, so I expect they’ll all remain friendly if not friends. When they see each other at events they’ll be happy to reconnect and post pictures together. If people end up living near one another or working together on future projects that will further cement their relationship farther into the future.

I do think the current close friendship we’ve seen and discussed will last at least a few years after the show ends. Most of the cast have worked on other projects in the past year and former new working relationships. But with the exception of Yaz, nobody is playing up their non-hs friendships above their hs friendships. I think the reason is based mostly on the genuine closeness they have. Kit even invited Maia into the hs cast friend group for a bit, instead of pulling away to spend time alone with her.

by Anonymousreply 439April 16, 2023 8:16 PM

While I am always a bit of a downer re young relationships surviving, I think despite our annoyance at it as nosy fuckers, bash and Joe being so private helps their chances a lot. They’re not performative in the slightest so things like their constant visits to one another and hyping each other is very genuine and sweet. Plus they’ve already dealt with a lot of shit (constant hate and cancelling, the former more for Joe and latter for Bash) so they’ve weathered a lot of the adversity that breaks people up well. For all that marvel fandom can suck, they weirdly don’t have many irl shippers who hate the cast’s real life SOs, so Joe won’t have the wiccan hulkling shipping issue. I’ll say if they make it another 2 years their chances are very good, especially as putting their careers aside - a lot of people marry their uni sweethearts they met at 17/18; why not them

by Anonymousreply 440April 16, 2023 8:27 PM

The thing working in group’s favour is their age and shared experience. My group of mates are from exactly that age from when we met at university. It’s a formative time. I don’t think Bash and Joe will stay together forever (sadly) but most of my friends (and myself) are still friends with exes. Straight people seem to struggle with that a lot more. Bash seems like the type who would refuse to let you back away, and demand to stay friends.

by Anonymousreply 441April 16, 2023 8:38 PM

It's a lazy point of comparison, but a lot of the Glee cast have maintained their friendships and that show ended almost 10 years ago. They were, like the HS cast, also bonded pretty significantly by being the only other people who understood how their lives changed on a dime at such a young age (and later trauma bonded, but that's a whole other can of worms). And this might be a little naive, but bar either of them cheating I don't think Joe and Bash will have a super dramatic breakup when they inevitably break up.

by Anonymousreply 442April 16, 2023 9:08 PM

There’s also the added work-husband element that Kit and Joe seem to have. Those bonds are sacred

by Anonymousreply 443April 16, 2023 9:17 PM

The acting circles in London are also not that big, so it’ll be easier for them to keep in touch if they continue acting.

by Anonymousreply 444April 16, 2023 9:19 PM

Place your bets now. Which date do you think S2 will be released?

by Anonymousreply 445April 16, 2023 9:19 PM

R445 I’m vacillating between end of May and mid-June for some reason, so I’ll say either May 26 or June 16.

by Anonymousreply 446April 16, 2023 9:22 PM

I think either Friday 26th May or Friday 23rd June

by Anonymousreply 447April 16, 2023 9:24 PM

Sometime this summer, June at the earliest.

May release isn't happening. The schedule is too full already and articles are already out about what's coming in May. There are two high profile projects happening in May, more Bridgerton shit at the beginning of May and FUBAR with Arnold Schwarzenegger at the end of May , both have trailers out already. Then XO, Kitty (To All the Boys spin off show), somewhere in the middle.

by Anonymousreply 448April 16, 2023 9:41 PM

May 26 is my guess: they’ll announce it the year anniversary of HS S1

by Anonymousreply 449April 16, 2023 9:59 PM

R448 not saying you’re wrong because who knows, but if they fumble the bag so badly as to have a show that functionally swept the FAC emmys miss the eligibility window, they’re morons

by Anonymousreply 450April 16, 2023 10:00 PM

R448 You make good points and yet I hope you’re wrong. It seems fairly likely that we’re getting something on April 22nd and it’d be disappointing if it’s just a date of July or something and then nothing else for ages.

by Anonymousreply 451April 16, 2023 10:01 PM

We could get something on April 22nd, but not for a May release date since even things being released at the very end of May already have trailers out.

If they did shove it randomly last minute at the end of May I'd question how much they cared about the show since they aren't giving it it's own time to shine and using dumb arbitrary dates (nobody gives a single shit about the anniversary date) to announce it.

by Anonymousreply 452April 16, 2023 10:12 PM

R452 The trailer for season 1 was only released a week or two before the show was released, with a teaser trailer being released around a month beforehand. So there would still be time for that.

by Anonymousreply 453April 16, 2023 10:44 PM

If that Kitty show is coming out + Bridgerton whatever, Gen Z and Millennial straight girls will have divided attention. If Twitter + Netflix engagement on Instagram are anything to go by that’s an huge part of the audience - they’ll need it to launch with high viewing numbers out the gate. Agree with the more pessimistic assessment it will be later in the European summer. Hate to be a Twitter frau - their tiny brains might explode if Netflix continues to post anything HS related

by Anonymousreply 454April 16, 2023 10:45 PM

I would hope for the end of May. If the season doesn’t come out then hopefully we start getting press interviews. We desperately need new content.

by Anonymousreply 455April 16, 2023 11:05 PM

R453 that trailer actually put me off for ages. It wasn’t until the queer media started talking about how good it was I tried it (still fully expecting to hate watch it). It made it look way more like a standard angsty gay/closeted boy story. Was shocked how much Charlie hit the mark in terms of feeling seen. A lot of that was down to Joe himself. He did such a good job

by Anonymousreply 456April 16, 2023 11:12 PM

Netflix has a ton of shows and a lot of the things R448 listed are movies not tv shows, so they’d be on a different Netflix top 10 list. I don’t think they would release HS the same week as Bridgerton, but don’t think releasing it a few weeks after Bridgerton would effect either show at all. I’ll believe we’re getting a summer or even fall release if there isn’t a big announcement on April 22. But until then I’m sticking with a last week of May prediction. That will keep them eligible for the FAC Emmy’s and they can heavily promote the show during Pride Month in June.

by Anonymousreply 457April 16, 2023 11:18 PM

R457 Actually what's not listed is movies. Their TV show are pretty full while it's lacking in movies, with only three releases.

At best maybe they throw it in on May 31st, but the idea of May 26 is insane when they have a really high profile release the day before (even if the audiences are totally different)

Embrace summer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458April 16, 2023 11:30 PM

If they miss the Emmy deadline at the end of May would they not be eligible for the following year? Forgive me, I know nothing about this sort of stuff.

by Anonymousreply 459April 17, 2023 12:43 AM

It would be eligible for the next cycle. The problem is, instead of the season being about 5 months old by the time voting roles around, the season would be a year and 5 months old, so there's a lot of time for the show to be displaced by a new, shiny thing or for voters to just forget about it, or lose all enthusiasm for it. The season would go from being released at the best possible time to the worst possible time. I think it would still be nominated in places, but I'm not sure it would be win-competitive.

by Anonymousreply 460April 17, 2023 12:56 AM

Rolls, not roles, Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 461April 17, 2023 12:57 AM

R460 yeah, if they miss the cut off you have to wonder how confident they are in the show having the legs to win again. I guess unless they think they have the genre cornered because HS is pretty unique (for tweens and teens/queer/genuinely young cast). But as you say, a lot can happen in a year and something else might pop up.

by Anonymousreply 462April 17, 2023 1:25 AM

It wouldn't be the first time Netflix fucked up. They should've submitted the show to the Children's BAFTA where they would have gotten multiple noms and been win-competitive. Instead they got a single nomination at BAFTA and Alice is going to lose.

by Anonymousreply 463April 17, 2023 1:45 AM

It feels like they overestimate a bit reach or importance. Kit and Joe are wonderful but literally up against Cillian Murphy, Martin Freeman, Taron Edgerton, Martin Freeman, Gary fucking Oldman. And they’re just the guys who probably won’t win… Even if they were nominated, I don’t see how even Kit’s coming out scene would secure him a BAFTA in the crowd.

by Anonymousreply 464April 17, 2023 1:55 AM

I doubt he cares, but Kit was probably borderline for a nomination at BAFTA versus being a basically guaranteed win at BAFTA Children’s and Young People. Netflix definitely dropped the ball. If they miss the Emmy deadline, they’ll end up fucking Joe over as well.

by Anonymousreply 465April 17, 2023 2:04 AM

R464 Still don't get how the nomination they actually pulled off is the one that they least deserved.

by Anonymousreply 466April 17, 2023 2:12 AM

I hope they make it in for the family emmys cutoff this year and Joe picks up this one, and then either wins for s3. Good way to close out the show

by Anonymousreply 467April 17, 2023 2:17 AM

I kind of wish they wouldn't close out the show after Season 3. Then again, this is Netflix...

So many good shows on streaming platforms barely get to develop fully with just a few seasons, and by the time you really get into it - let alone only 8 to 10 episodes, at like 25 minutes for some of these shows - it's done/cancelled. It's not enough.

by Anonymousreply 468April 17, 2023 2:56 AM

As much as I’m not an Alice fan, writing being the only BAFTA nomination they got actually makes a lot of sense to me. Widely popular graphic novels are adapted into widely popular teenage show for Netflix. The same person wrote the books and the screenplay. The show is an very close adaptation to the original source material. They’d like to recognize the highly popular show with at least one nomination. Nominating the writer seems like a safe bet. I don’t think Alice should win. But getting the nomination makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 469April 17, 2023 2:57 AM

R468 I’d be fine with 4 seasons, but above all I hope Netflix is fully transparent about how long the show is going to wind up being so that Alice wraps it up properly. I don’t want to deal with another The Get Down or Santa Clarita Diet situation.

by Anonymousreply 470April 17, 2023 3:02 AM

R469 seems likely. It’s such a strong leading actor field, the boys didn’t really stand a chance to get nominated (maybe Kit). It’s a shit outcome but Alice does seem like best way to give the popularity of the show a nod. Can you imagine how unbearable they will be if they win.

by Anonymousreply 471April 17, 2023 3:03 AM

R470 Exactly. Or "Love, Victor" that clearly got cut off before it could truly wrap up. If streaming shows are only getting anywhere from 8 to 10 episodes a season, I want at least 5 seasons. (Yes, I'm greedy. And was raised on old school tv).

Plus, isn't Alice going up to like 6 books total. It'd be nice to get 5 seasons to cover most of it.

by Anonymousreply 472April 17, 2023 3:07 AM

R469 To me, if they were going to throw a sole nomination at it I would think a Best Drama nomination would have made more sense. Both would be undeserved, but at least with the broader award you're recognizing that many things went into the success of the show (acting, casting, directing, editing, what have you) versus solely highlighting one of the show's weakest elements.

by Anonymousreply 473April 17, 2023 3:07 AM

The show really did get a shit-ton of nominations and wins for a first season. Didn't realize it until I saw it laid out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474April 17, 2023 3:09 AM

New Kit pictures (aabrightx on Instagram).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475April 17, 2023 9:04 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476April 17, 2023 9:05 AM

He looks really tall and really hot. Also, think that’s the Pizza Express in Purley.

by Anonymousreply 477April 17, 2023 9:14 AM

R477 Flipping heck, how do you know that? Also interesting if so - maybe it means he hasn’t moved out of Croydon yet?

by Anonymousreply 478April 17, 2023 9:53 AM

R478 I went to that one and wasn’t a huge fan of the food. I recognize the building in the background and the apron.

by Anonymousreply 479April 17, 2023 9:58 AM

[quote]how do you know that?

Apparently because the DL should be hired as investigators by the FBI.

Or because the DL contains some of the creepiest stalkers in the universe.

by Anonymousreply 480April 17, 2023 9:58 AM

R480 Although some of the inside knowledge expressed on here at times is hair raising I wouldn’t include recognising Purley or Pizza Express uniforms as evidence of stalking

by Anonymousreply 481April 17, 2023 10:59 AM

Once again Kit not giving us much dick size evidence. I didn’t realize his hair was so short now. He looks good though

by Anonymousreply 482April 17, 2023 11:20 AM

R479 Do you live in/near Croydon?

by Anonymousreply 483April 17, 2023 11:46 AM

So Kit hasn’t moved out of home and started his slut era? Disappointed

by Anonymousreply 484April 17, 2023 11:47 AM

R483 No, but I did live in the UK for a bit.

by Anonymousreply 485April 17, 2023 11:53 AM

R478 The picture is from Sunday, so he could have also been back in the area to eat with his family or something.

by Anonymousreply 486April 17, 2023 11:54 AM

It’s nice to see him in clothes that aren’t baggy. His hair is a little too short for my preference but he looks hot nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 487April 17, 2023 11:59 AM

R484 He said in an interview that he's always having Sunday roasts with his family so maybe the slut era is still happening. R478 Also, you can see the name of the restaurant on the woman's black shirt. Kit looks good. I also like the longer hair better so hopefully he lets it grow before they do season 2 promo. I love a tall man. He's definitely the tallest from the cast after Will, right?

by Anonymousreply 488April 17, 2023 1:17 PM

R488 I think he and Bash are very comparable heights but Kit is maybe a centimetre or two taller? Looking forward to fans seeing them in the summer or at Bash’s play to get a better sense

by Anonymousreply 489April 17, 2023 1:25 PM

Is it me or he looks a bit chubbier?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490April 17, 2023 1:29 PM

R488 I think Bash and Kit are both around six foot not much in it. Every post I have seen of that photo captions how tall he is without any apparent understanding of perspective and that he is standing with some ladies of modest height. He hasn’t grown a foot in a few days guys

by Anonymousreply 491April 17, 2023 1:31 PM

Poor Joe he’s always going to look short if Bash/Kit/Will are around, he needs to keep his hair long for extra height

by Anonymousreply 492April 17, 2023 1:43 PM

R490 I think it’s just the under chin angle; he has a softer face/features aside from his jawline naturally so when you can’t see the jawline he looks rounder. In that fan pic from his gym last week he didn’t look chubby

R492 the height/size difference is hot. Nick could throw Charlie around in the show and I’m sure bash throws Joe around IRL. Shame we’ll never see either

by Anonymousreply 493April 17, 2023 1:48 PM

R492 Praying Joe stays away from scissors and doesn't get influenced by Kit. Keep the long hair boys!

by Anonymousreply 494April 17, 2023 1:51 PM

R494 Bash needs to convince him to keep it. I get curly hair is hard in the summer but it looks really good even frizzy

by Anonymousreply 495April 17, 2023 2:09 PM

Honestly, Kit's softer features, rounder face, and even ever so slightly chubby-ness in season 1 is all part of his charm. Obviously he's going to grow/work out of it, but I hope he doesn't lose too much of it.

by Anonymousreply 496April 17, 2023 2:38 PM

I'm revisiting Kit's workout video. One, the most replayed bit is both very predictable and hilarious. Two, the video is already the 5th most watched video on his channel (out of 274 videos).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497April 17, 2023 3:44 PM

I'm looking at the information on the second season of Sweet Tooth, since it's the easiest point of comparison for Heartstopper (family-oriented, CAFE-winning). Trailer was released today (April 17). The season drops on April 27, so it'll make the deadline for the next Emmy cycle. The announcement of the season's drop date was done on March 14. First teaser was dropped on March 21. Also, they made sure to mention it's an Emmy-winning show in both the teaser and trailer, hopefully Netflix does the same with HS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498April 17, 2023 4:09 PM

R498 That's interesting, so if Heartstopper follows the same pattern then we could still get a late May release. I can't see it being any later than June, what with all the hints in the last few weeks (and starting to record press interviews) - they're hardly gonna do a big build up to an announcement of it releasing months from now.

by Anonymousreply 499April 17, 2023 4:17 PM

R498 If they don't release any info by the end of the month I think we can't forget an early summer date. My prediction is set for late June - early July.

by Anonymousreply 500April 17, 2023 4:29 PM

Tobie went to go see streetcar, i wonder if he went with anyone else

by Anonymousreply 501April 17, 2023 8:35 PM

R501 Would be funny if Kit is seeing it for the 400th time, but I'll throw a curveball guess and say maybe with Will?

Unrelated, but the Writers Guild authorized a strike today, so hopefully all of the Agatha scripts are locked and they aren't fucking around with them until the end of filming. Strike would begin on May 1st if an agreement isn't reached.

by Anonymousreply 502April 17, 2023 8:46 PM

R502 agree Will or Bash also possible; Kit always a possibility because Paul is there

by Anonymousreply 503April 17, 2023 9:20 PM

The BAFTA Craft Awards are on Sunday, so Alice will lose then. Wonder if they'll drag anyone from the cast to it?

by Anonymousreply 504April 17, 2023 11:38 PM

R504 more likely Patrick

by Anonymousreply 505April 17, 2023 11:51 PM

Bradley will show up as a presenter.

by Anonymousreply 506April 17, 2023 11:57 PM

R505 My bad, should have been specific and said that I meant as presenters, not to accompany Alice. Bash was a presenter last year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507April 18, 2023 12:01 AM

R506 Bradley will go as a valet

by Anonymousreply 508April 18, 2023 12:08 AM

Nick and Charlie’s first kiss is nominated for a BAFTA for Memorable Moment! This is pretty huge.

You can vote below - votes outside the UK don’t count (so feel free to use a VPN) so sadly it’s unlikely to win, but even just having the moment played at the BAFTAs is great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509April 18, 2023 7:41 AM

I’m glad I can’t vote, I wouldn’t be able to decide between Heartstopper and Derry Girls.

by Anonymousreply 510April 18, 2023 7:44 AM

R510 VPN?

by Anonymousreply 511April 18, 2023 7:47 AM

That's a terrible cut of the HS moment. Cuts off most of the build-up and the entire fucking kiss. And it's not time constraints, because it's the shortest clip.

by Anonymousreply 512April 18, 2023 7:47 AM

Well you couldn’t show two boys kissing! Think of the children.

Joe is so good in that scene. It’s probably one of the few where I think he’s stronger than Kit. Kit had a slightly higher ask for the scene (bi panic), but Joe is so vulnerable and cute. They look great together

by Anonymousreply 513April 18, 2023 7:54 AM

R511 They ask for a phone number, ended up just googling and sticking in a Pizza Express one because it’s the first thing I could think of.

Is that Paddington moment going to win? I’m assuming so, judging by how nutty the royalists are on here.

by Anonymousreply 514April 18, 2023 8:01 AM

This interview dropped, by the way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515April 18, 2023 8:58 AM

He’s such a nice guy, interested what the other things he has lined up this year that haven’t been announced yet are

by Anonymousreply 516April 18, 2023 9:09 AM

Bash really does love Nick and Charlie. He's up to Instagram Story #3 now, more than he ever posted about the WhatsOnStage Awards.

by Anonymousreply 517April 18, 2023 9:09 AM

R516 The most annoying part of following an actor's career. You know all of them have shit lined up we have no idea about.

by Anonymousreply 518April 18, 2023 9:10 AM

R517 if he wasn’t laying low during that (right after people lost it about the HP game) I have the sense he would’ve been equally excited and whipped about that too

by Anonymousreply 519April 18, 2023 9:14 AM

Imagine thinking Bash cares more about Nick and Charlie than Joe's actual career. Wild

by Anonymousreply 520April 18, 2023 9:38 AM

I’m glad the fan sites got the memo this time, they’re all pointing out the UK voter thing as they post about the BAFTA Moment.

by Anonymousreply 521April 18, 2023 9:43 AM

People on here always jump to the funniest conclusions possible.

Anyway, I assume the BAFTA goes to the show and not to Kit and Joe if they win, right?

by Anonymousreply 522April 18, 2023 9:45 AM

I wonder if Kit will attend the BAFTAs now, Joe is a question mark as he will likely still be in the US. Not sure how many people will be allowed to go

by Anonymousreply 523April 18, 2023 9:59 AM

I could see Kit going, especially since Euros and Patrick went with him to the RTS Awards. They could always get him to present, too. Joe’s attendance could go either way since the awards are in mid-May and we still don’t have a clear idea of when Agatha wraps or if he wraps before the show is done.

by Anonymousreply 524April 18, 2023 10:06 AM

GLAAD awards are the night before, maybe they’ll send Patrick and Joe to GLAAD and Alice and Kit to the BAFTA’s

by Anonymousreply 525April 18, 2023 11:17 AM

GLAAD awards don't seem important enough to fly over for. The only person in the cast who follows them is Bash and the only person GLAAD follows in the cast is Yaz for some reason

by Anonymousreply 526April 18, 2023 11:22 AM

R516 I’m sure some are totally unrelated and unique but I’m guessing one is S3 of HS because they are for some reason all restricted from announcing even the most basic things (ex: joe getting in trouble for revealing they were in Paris)

by Anonymousreply 527April 18, 2023 12:54 PM

R509 Well done on the nomination and all that but they literally have no chance when you see what they are up against. Even if there was international voting to offset the English royalist fever over Paddington I don’t think they would have a hope against Stranger Things that scene was iconic world wide

by Anonymousreply 528April 18, 2023 1:50 PM

Nothing against Olivia, the coming out scene was beautifully acted, but given I think the real “magic” of the show was the Kit and Joe chemistry and acting onscreen, I’m glad it was the first kiss scene that made it in instead

by Anonymousreply 529April 18, 2023 1:54 PM

R528

I really like the kiss scene but have to agree, the ST scene was something else

by Anonymousreply 530April 18, 2023 1:59 PM

R529 Agreed - I love the coming out scene but I don’t see it as the absolute best scene of the show, despite how much it’s talked about. The first kiss was better for me.

by Anonymousreply 531April 18, 2023 2:02 PM

Patti Lupone apparently gave out some Agatha details in an interview.

“We are a coven of witches, and the witches are Kathryn Hahn, Aubrey Plaza, and the familiar — if anybody knows ‘Heartstopper’ — is Joe Locke,” she explained. “And Sasheer Zamata, Ali Ahn, and myself. And I play Lilia Calderu, a 450-year-old Sicilian witch, whose power is divination, and whose trial is tarot.””

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532April 18, 2023 4:15 PM

What's the 'familiar'?

by Anonymousreply 533April 18, 2023 4:24 PM

R532 I still can't believe Joe booked that show. Not because I think he's undeserving but because that's such a big deal. I'm really excited to see what he does with his career.

by Anonymousreply 534April 18, 2023 4:25 PM

R532

I refuse to believe that Joe is playing the familiar. Joe is Billy and thats that

by Anonymousreply 535April 18, 2023 4:34 PM

R533

Its usually an animal thats there for the witch. Think salem the cat to sabrina spellman

by Anonymousreply 536April 18, 2023 4:35 PM

[quote]The main purpose of familiars was to serve the witch, providing protection for them as they came into their new powers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537April 18, 2023 4:38 PM

R509 I don't think Joe or Kit will post about it on their stories. I can only imagine how awkward it must be for them to look at. Also, Patrick posted about the Bafta nomination and Alice liked Bash's play interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538April 18, 2023 4:39 PM

Probably a bit tongue in cheek since they apparently want Billy's powers? She's not spilling who he's really playing. The whole spiel is about how the whole show is about a hot coven of witches, Kathryn said the same. So I guess they gotta work Joe in there somewhere when they talk about it.

by Anonymousreply 539April 18, 2023 4:41 PM

R535 my guess is that if this is the case there’s some plot point where they feel Billy has magic and think he’s a familiar but it turns out that he’s Wiccan/extremely powerful.

by Anonymousreply 540April 18, 2023 4:41 PM

Wouldn't that be funny (and by funny I mean, very disappointing) if Joe isn't actually Wiccan after all.

by Anonymousreply 541April 18, 2023 4:44 PM

He is. Everyone noteworthy said he is and Wiccan's parents just filmed for Agatha.

by Anonymousreply 542April 18, 2023 4:45 PM

Do appreciate Joe getting mentioned on The View though, even if this is going to make people think he's not playing Wiccan, so another round of denial. Old people really don't give a shit about spoiling things.

by Anonymousreply 543April 18, 2023 4:49 PM

I’d be surprised if Buzzfeed hasn’t been trying to get them for a while, they’ve been basically saying as much for a year. If they haven’t done it yet, it’s because of Netflix.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544April 18, 2023 4:53 PM

R544 Ugh, that Lexxie dipshit she's replying to hates Kit. I hope if it happens it's a Joe and Kit video both because I want it and because she'd be furious about it.

by Anonymousreply 545April 18, 2023 4:55 PM

R544 Also it really needs to be with both Joe and Kit, I'm not sure why this person is specifically asking for it with Joe. Although obviously I'd take a solo puppies interview over nothing!

by Anonymousreply 546April 18, 2023 4:55 PM

R545 Ahhh okay, that answers my R546 question!

by Anonymousreply 547April 18, 2023 4:55 PM

R545 no point in engaging with the craziness. Thankfully I do think most people are oblivious to who likes/hates who; Kit liked a tweet from that Maira psycho who hates bash, Joe replied to some other lunatic who hates bash at some point. I’m glad the vast majority of the world has very little clue about the few weirdos who have a hatred for one or two of the cast specifically

by Anonymousreply 548April 18, 2023 4:58 PM

R545 I searched Kit’s name on her profile and she seems fine with him?

by Anonymousreply 549April 18, 2023 5:00 PM

R549 It's an act, she follows one of the worst accounts that kept (and keeps) accusing Kit of queerbaiting and regularly likes lovely tweets such as this one about Kit's "mediocre and lousy performance."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550April 18, 2023 5:03 PM

The rabid resentment both Kit and Joe inspire in people will never not be funny.

by Anonymousreply 551April 18, 2023 5:06 PM

R550 oh that’s gross and weird as fuck. I’ve said this before but it’s wild a cast who all seem so genuinely sweet, are all queer, and actually seem to all be really close inspire such strong dislike

by Anonymousreply 552April 18, 2023 5:07 PM

There's just a lot of resentment among fans for various reasons so they'll never like each other or the other person. Kit is far more awarded, which pisses off Joe fans so they pretend Kit is shitty and cheating to win but Joe got the better post-HS role, which pisses off Kit fans so they act like Kit's too good for MCU and and inflate his popularity. It's a bit funny since the cast obviously love each other.

by Anonymousreply 553April 18, 2023 5:12 PM

Kit liked Patrick’s post so understandably he isn’t posting a photo of him and Joe kissing to promote it

by Anonymousreply 554April 18, 2023 5:18 PM

HTDBW sounds like it could be really fun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555April 18, 2023 5:20 PM

I don't think it's so much that Kit feels any way about pictures and video of him and Joe kissing in character as it is that he, for some reason, is terrible at posting about himself.

by Anonymousreply 556April 18, 2023 5:26 PM

We only have proof Joe doesn't enjoy watching the kissing. Kit's just allergic to posting anything but thirst comments and random shit

by Anonymousreply 557April 18, 2023 5:29 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558April 18, 2023 5:29 PM

Fans have been asking for a solid year and Buzzfeed mentioned it enough times that they've obviously tried or are trying. If it doesn't happen netflix probably wouldn't allow it for some weird reason.

by Anonymousreply 559April 18, 2023 5:32 PM

R556 Yeah, it's definitely that - he's your classic ultra modest Brit. He didn't even post about his RTS win, or the workout photos/video.

by Anonymousreply 560April 18, 2023 5:34 PM

R551 It should be studied at this point.

by Anonymousreply 561April 18, 2023 5:48 PM

So Bash has said he has some other projects lined up this year. Anybody want to guess what could be next for him (that we don't already know about)

by Anonymousreply 562April 18, 2023 6:08 PM

Sounds like the cinematographer is almost done with the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563April 18, 2023 6:16 PM

Sorry for the dumb question, but who would edit the trailer? Do we know if they're done yet?

by Anonymousreply 564April 18, 2023 6:18 PM

R562 No guesses at all. Though some people keep wanting him to be in House of the Dragons. Would be a bit funny for him to play Cregan, who was 21 when Dance of the Dragons started. Though I'd guess they'd cast someone older.

by Anonymousreply 565April 18, 2023 6:25 PM

Patti’s comments about Agatha are at about 7:50. The way Whoopi reacted to the mentions of Heartstopper and Joe make me think she’s a fan of both.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566April 18, 2023 6:27 PM

R562 Yes that made me curious, hopefully we’ll find out soon. Bash is usually pretty late with following new coworkers but those could be a giveaway.

by Anonymousreply 567April 18, 2023 6:30 PM

Someone said that Grace is going live with the Agatha stuff? Is/will anyone be watching?

by Anonymousreply 568April 18, 2023 8:03 PM

She’s live at the moment, but only on story 1 of 3, and Agatha is third.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569April 18, 2023 8:38 PM

R564 Netflix likely commissioned a company to cut a trailer. No clue which one, though.

Dropping these here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570April 18, 2023 8:42 PM

She said he's Billy. Very shocked.

by Anonymousreply 571April 18, 2023 9:13 PM

She also said Agatha is the story of Billy basically but she's a little worried about how they do his whole coming back to life and hope he doesn't take over the body of someone else. Agatha is Billy's mentor, but the show is not really about her. Agatha is delayed basically so people don't get burned out on MCU

She's obviously a big fan of Billy and Joe wants the show to do well. Also laughed a bit at Patti giving no shits saying these old actors don't understand the whole MCU secrecy thing, but said she might really know how important Billy is. Or maybe she controlled herself.

Tommy is probably coming but no word on it basically because he's not popular, but def not on Agatha. Hasn't heard anything about any Hulkling casting at all

by Anonymousreply 572April 18, 2023 9:19 PM

R507 wouldn’t have predicted that Nick was the one Alice would make the more horny but there you go. I look forward to Kit suggestively eyeing up Joe (I don’t know how everyone doesn’t tbh)

by Anonymousreply 573April 19, 2023 12:56 AM

R573 I was gonna say, one look at Joe’s ass and giving him horny looks should be an issue for no one

by Anonymousreply 574April 19, 2023 1:12 AM

Some musician is attention baiting by mentioning HS. His music may well be in it but I doubt episodes are over 30 min.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575April 19, 2023 1:56 AM

The HS fans believe anything. Speaking of musicians, though, the Heartstopper account followed this French musician a while back. Wouldn't be surprised if her stuff ends up on the show, especially for the Paris trip arc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576April 19, 2023 2:04 AM

I'm a little bored so I did some snooping and 2 people from One Of Us (Charlotte Hope and Callum Woodhouse) as well as Nathaniel Massiah made Kit's finsta. Also, the Head of Communications of APC follows Kit's public Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 577April 19, 2023 11:06 AM

R577 Nice, good hunting. We’ll take whatever crumbs we can get.

by Anonymousreply 578April 19, 2023 11:37 AM

R577

Who is the director of communications? So there probably is something to that J.W Anderson x APC collab from the other thread. I wonder when that would be released?

by Anonymousreply 579April 19, 2023 12:09 PM

R579 This is her account. Looks like she's Jean Touitou's daughter. I was looking at other collabs APC has done, and it looks like they mostly release in the summer and fall, from about June on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580April 19, 2023 12:16 PM

Do we know who the two girls Kit just followed are? They look like his type though. Fit, tan skin, non-white lol

by Anonymousreply 581April 19, 2023 2:46 PM

A quick look down that Aliza girls followers and Sof follows her so assume a school friend . No idea on the other one

by Anonymousreply 582April 19, 2023 2:52 PM

How do you see who he just followed?

by Anonymousreply 583April 19, 2023 2:55 PM

R582 Most of his recent follows have been fashion influencer-type people from what I've seen.

by Anonymousreply 584April 19, 2023 5:29 PM

Bash archived a BUNCH of posts today. I don’t know exactly which ones but over 10 I think, his post count used to be in the 50s. All the Joe ones are still up so no, probably not a breakup before that speculation starts

by Anonymousreply 585April 19, 2023 8:28 PM

R585 he got rid of all his photo shoots for some reason and he’s also unarchived a couple

by Anonymousreply 586April 19, 2023 8:33 PM

He does that every now and then. That’s a shame though, Bash has great pics on his IG.

by Anonymousreply 587April 19, 2023 8:34 PM

He’s also removed the Ami fashion show, BAFTA presenting, fashion awards, attitude awards

by Anonymousreply 588April 19, 2023 8:42 PM

He had 55 posts before. Now 43. He used to only like to have around 50, so he might unarchive a few more. He randomly does that for some reason

This is newly unarchived isn't it? Stick finger Joe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589April 19, 2023 8:51 PM

R589 yes and this one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590April 19, 2023 8:53 PM

R589 *figure

R590 Cute Joe pic there. So he actually added more Joe

by Anonymousreply 591April 19, 2023 8:54 PM

R588 He removed…all of his best looks?

by Anonymousreply 592April 19, 2023 9:00 PM

R592 anything where he’s been styled I think, although he’s removed one of Harry Lambert’s too, so who knows why

by Anonymousreply 593April 19, 2023 9:01 PM

Let's hope it means lots of new events/photoshoots and updates soon.

by Anonymousreply 594April 19, 2023 9:08 PM

I've never understood why these folks do that. What's wrong with the older pics, especially if they're not associated with anything too personal?

by Anonymousreply 595April 19, 2023 9:16 PM

If nobody wants to make a new thread, here's an old one with barely any posts we can move to instead so nobody gets a daily ban

R595 No clue really. He does archive fashion related things quite a bit, so maybe it's just he's no longer is required to keep them up anymore

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596April 19, 2023 9:18 PM

He archived 15 (went from 56 to 43 and unarchived 2), which I think might be the most he has. He’ll be clearing out his follows next.

by Anonymousreply 597April 19, 2023 9:20 PM

I don't mind making a new one, I'd be surprised if anything substantial happens before the 22nd anyway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598April 19, 2023 9:48 PM

R599 Truly brave OP.

by Anonymousreply 599April 19, 2023 9:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!