Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Happy New Year from me, Bea Benederet, Part 2

Unworthy, I follow in the footsteps of the Great Ones of Datalounge Past:

Bea's annual New Year's Eve party will be here before we can get all those eggs deviled, and there are invitations to be sent and Bourbon to buy!

This year's resolution: no riff raff at the party. Keep it classy, ladies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371January 15, 2024 3:46 AM

Happy New Years Blanche!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 11, 2022 2:01 AM

Sorry I cant come to the party this year, Bea.

I broke my leg when I was up at Sun Valley!

by Anonymousreply 2December 11, 2022 2:12 AM

Don't worry, Norma. The party is still three weeks away. The penicillin will have kicked in by then.

by Anonymousreply 3December 11, 2022 3:29 AM

Bea, if Kate Smith is coming you’d better stock up on the Poo-pourri.

by Anonymousreply 4December 11, 2022 6:30 PM

I'll seat her next to Elsa Lanchester. She's used to that.

by Anonymousreply 5December 11, 2022 6:33 PM

Why not finish up the original thread first, OP?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 11, 2022 6:41 PM

^Along comes Bea Arthur to take a dump on the party before it’s even started.

by Anonymousreply 7December 11, 2022 6:50 PM

Hey Bea,

Would you like me to clean your carpet before the big bash?

You know, I'd love to do it, sweetie!

by Anonymousreply 8December 11, 2022 6:54 PM

Careful, Bea. When Patsy cleans your carpet she leaves it a bit sticky...

by Anonymousreply 9December 11, 2022 7:28 PM

Bea Benederet's photo in OPs post bears a striking resemblance to Hoda Kotb.

imho

by Anonymousreply 10December 11, 2022 8:46 PM

I'm carpooling with Kathleen Freeman and Reta Shaw in Kathleen's Subaru this year.

I'm not going to get stranded like last year when Tallulah got drunk and scissored all evening in the bedroom with Doris Packer!

by Anonymousreply 11December 11, 2022 8:54 PM

I'm bringing my terrific Parker House rolls that Mr. B just can't get enough of...he's putting on a little weight and Missy said it'd be better to take them to Bea's party than have them around the house anyway.

by Anonymousreply 12December 11, 2022 8:56 PM

Hey Shirley,

I want you to show me that fingering trick you used at our last Sunshine Girls bowling outing.

by Anonymousreply 13December 11, 2022 8:58 PM

[quoter]Bea Benederet's photo in OPs post bears a striking resemblance to Hoda Kotb.

Bea was of Turkish descent; Hoda is Egyptian.

by Anonymousreply 14December 11, 2022 9:04 PM

I'm going to bring spaghetti made from Lucille Ball's recipe.

The trick is to serve only one meatball atop a big pile of spaghetti regardless of how many guests you're feeding.

(That cunt knew how to stretch a penny!)

by Anonymousreply 15December 11, 2022 9:04 PM

All this about Bea? I thought I was the patron saint of DL! I even have a gay husband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 11, 2022 9:45 PM

Viv, you may be the patron saint of DL, but Bea is the ultimate hostess. Could it be that you are jealous of the fact that she was Lucy's first female sidekick (if you don't count Gale Gordon)?

by Anonymousreply 17December 11, 2022 11:10 PM

Alright, ladies. Gather round. If your last name begins with A through G, you bring booze. If your name is H through Q you bring ice. R through Z you bring the deviled eggs. There will be 70-80 of us, so someone might want to bring a bag of pretzels.

Marjorie Main will be at the door keeping out the riff-raff and doing a panty check. Tallulah, you goddamn better wear some this year! I won't have you leaving stains on my new sofa! I don't care how much Patsy Kelly promises to clean up after you. Spring Byington will be helping out Estelle Winwood behind the bar. After that wire-hanger dust-up last year, I've put Nancy Kulp on hat and coat check duty, and Joanie Crawford has agreed to supervise the valet parking this time out. Don't forget to tip.

Finally, someone is bringing Arlene Francis as her plus-one, so no one sit on the outdoor lounge under the upstairs bedroom window. We don't want any more "accidents."

by Anonymousreply 18December 28, 2022 6:59 AM

[quote]After that wire-hanger dust-up last year, I've put Nancy Kulp on hat and coat check duty

Uh, that "wire-hanger dust-up" was because someone—looking at you, Frances Bavier—thought it would be adorable to bring along that DREADFUL Faye Dunaway and let her do her [italic]Mommie Dearest[/italic] schtick in front of Joan. It was a veritable crime scene of shredded wigs and shattered dental work!

Just to be safe, Bea, put Nance AND Ann B. Davis up front with Marge in case that lunatic shows up again this year. I'll handle the coat-check detail.

by Anonymousreply 19December 28, 2022 7:18 AM

Ain't this a kick in the cunt!

A New Year's party with the ladies. Sounds like a blast!

I'll bring a few dozen cases of Schlitz and a couple of cartons of Virginia Slims.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 28, 2022 9:10 AM

I'll be there if I can find a sitter for my little Ham. Not THAT one- my son! I'll also need a couple gals to carry in the ice. We don't want more green coming off me like last year.

by Anonymousreply 21December 28, 2022 10:56 AM

Maud Adams sent her regrets -along with ten cases of champagne.

What a classy guy!

by Anonymousreply 22December 31, 2022 3:39 AM

Her second husband, Gene Twombly, a sound-effects technician (both worked on The Jack Benny Program (1950)), died of a heart attack just four days after she died of cancer.

by Anonymousreply 23December 31, 2022 4:21 AM

Am I invited?

by Anonymousreply 24December 31, 2022 4:29 AM

[quote]Careful, Bea. When Patsy cleans your carpet she leaves it a bit sticky...

Maybe...but oh lord, no one has ever made my eyes roll back in my head like Patsy...

She may be an older gal, but my god, the things she knows how to do...with carpets, I mean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 31, 2022 4:44 AM

[quote]Am I invited?—Helen Lawson

Awh Helen, of course, it wouldn't be a party without you!

You were the hit of last year's party, when you burped out "I'll Plant My Own Tree" and finished it off by lighting the biggest fart I'd ever seen!

(And who cares about old Marjorie Maine's ratty fox stole getting scorched! She shouldn't have had her head that close to your ass to begin with!)

by Anonymousreply 26December 31, 2022 4:51 AM

Unfortunately, no one got pix of Helen's amazing performance...

But you can use your imagination.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27December 31, 2022 4:54 AM

Ms. Walters regrets she's unable to attend, madam.

by Anonymousreply 28December 31, 2022 5:00 AM

Admittedly I have bad eyes but she slightly resembles Joan Rivers, prior to her “transformation”.

by Anonymousreply 29December 31, 2022 5:01 AM

^ A little, but I think it's mostly just the blonde hairstyle that was similar to Joan's

Bea was big old peroxided Turkish gal.

Joan was a surprisingly tiny doll-like woman.

by Anonymousreply 30December 31, 2022 5:07 AM

[quote]Sorry I cant come to the party this year, Bea. I broke my leg when I was up at Sun Valley! —Norma Shearer Thalberg

Oh Norma darling, that's rich!

You always come up with the most clever cover stories...I know, Fleet Week must be just exhausting for you, especially since your tired old body just isn't as resilient as it used to be!

by Anonymousreply 31December 31, 2022 5:12 AM

Joan dear, if Norma does make an appearance at this year's party...

You have to promise me you won't track her wonky eye with that laser pointer the way you did last year.

by Anonymousreply 32December 31, 2022 5:15 AM

I thought Bea and her friends drank delicious Schlitz, not bourbon.

by Anonymousreply 33December 31, 2022 5:18 AM

Bea actually looks in OP's photo more like Dolores Gray's thicker older sister...

by Anonymousreply 34December 31, 2022 5:20 AM

Why Bea darling, I was just trying to help your other guests figure out to whom Norma was speaking.

When that eye of hers starts spinning around - it confuses everyone in the room.

Why last year when Norma was talking to Patsy Kelly, poor Patsy got mesmerized by trying to follow that eye and got positively nauseous.

by Anonymousreply 35December 31, 2022 5:22 AM

Bea,

I'll organize a committee of the Sunshine Girls to come over and move all your furniture for the dancing and to haul in all the heavy stuff, like the liquor and record players.

Then I'll get another group of the gals to volunteer for the clean up after the party.

Ha, last year we just about gave up trying to find out who all those sticky panties belong to!

by Anonymousreply 36December 31, 2022 5:27 AM

Bea, There's a young gal at the front door wearing a big pearl necklace. She says she was "invited" and her name's "Timothy Chalamet" or something foreign-sound like that.

But she smells like an undercover Vice cop to me.

You say the word, and I'll have Reta Shaw rough her up and send her on her way!

by Anonymousreply 37December 31, 2022 5:34 AM

Bourbon... Schlitz... the ladies at this party will lap up anything or anyone!

by Anonymousreply 38December 31, 2022 5:49 AM

Bea, darling, if Mary Martin is coming I hope you remembered to get the chandelier reinforced? We don't want a repeat of last year's fiasco! Peter Pan my ass...

by Anonymousreply 39December 31, 2022 5:53 AM

Bea dahling,

I know that Bette and I aren't regulars at these Sapphic Soirees, but we have certainly taken a dip in that pool from time to time.

And yes, I do remember how badly Bette behaved that year she crashed your party and accidentally set your drapes on fire.

But Bette is absolutely panting to come this year - she just can't abide being excluded from anything to which Joan is invited.

Now she's promised me she'll be on her best behavior if you could possibly see your way to let her come this year. And to make it even more interesting, she says she'll bring a copy of one of Joan's "stag films" - the only copy left that Mr. Mayer didn't find and have destroyed.

And she says she's also got a outtakes reel from "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane" that will put everyone in stiches!

by Anonymousreply 40December 31, 2022 6:06 AM

I'll have to send Joanie out for more ice while we watch the stag film. Otherwise more than my new drapes will be on fire!

by Anonymousreply 41December 31, 2022 6:09 AM

Oh, Ethel dear, I'm afraid this party is for ladies only. Maybe you could hang out with the other men tonight?

by Anonymousreply 42December 31, 2022 6:11 AM

[quote]Why Bea darling, I was just trying to help your other guests figure out to whom Norma was speaking.

Get a load of Miss Fancy Pants and her vast knowledge of the objective case!

by Anonymousreply 43December 31, 2022 6:14 AM

Greta has brought the most beautiful spread -all the girls are just lapping it up!

by Anonymousreply 44December 31, 2022 6:15 AM

[quote]Get a load of Miss Fancy Pants and her vast knowledge of the objective case!—Miss Ruth Roman, slut and grammarian

Ruth dear, how lovely to see you - I thought I heard you went down on the SS Andrea Doria.

Why I haven't seen you since you played Fraley Granger's mother in that wonderful Hitchcock movie!

by Anonymousreply 45December 31, 2022 6:19 AM

[quote]Ruth dear, how lovely to see you - I thought I heard you went down on the SS Andrea Doria.

Why, yes, dear—just as I heard you went down on Marilyn Monroe! She told me she declined to reciprocate, as your Lady Possible smelled rather worse than your much-vaunted meatloaf!

by Anonymousreply 46December 31, 2022 6:26 AM

Ok gals,

Who wants to tell Connie Ford that her plate of deviled eggs is full of cat hair again?

'cause it sure as hell ain't gonna be me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47December 31, 2022 6:27 AM

Ruth Roman?

Bea dear, you're guest list is slipping - you used to have only real stars at your parties.

That tranny Ruth Roman has the fuck the crew just to get a guest spot on "Murder, She Wrote".

by Anonymousreply 48December 31, 2022 6:30 AM

Ehh, can it, Bea, or I'll push ya under the Xmas tree you still ain't taken down!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49December 31, 2022 6:31 AM

Aw honey, Connie Ford ain't as tough as she pretends.

She tried to slap me once, but I kneed her so hard in her cooter she lost her Maxi-Pad somewhere up in there.

Studio had to send her to Cedars Sanai to get a surgical team to find it.

She ain't given me a bit of trouble since then.

by Anonymousreply 50December 31, 2022 6:43 AM

Dear Lord, Bea!

If you don't get Bette to stop "performing", this party's going to die faster than that poor bastard husband of hers that she murdered at the Brown Derby.

I'm not kidding, I'll put on someone's panties and go home if we have to listen to any more of this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51December 31, 2022 6:53 AM

I appreciate the invite to your party this time, Bea! I brought some homemade eggnog!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52December 31, 2022 7:04 AM

So Donna,

I always imagined you as more of a "hardwood floor" gal.

So nice to see you are open-minded about carpets, as it were.

by Anonymousreply 53December 31, 2022 7:30 AM

[quote]I'm not kidding, I'll put on someone's panties and go home if we have to listen to any more of this.

Well, Tallulah, I hear Mrs. Barbara Bush is coming. She's got enough for all of us, if it comes to that!

by Anonymousreply 54December 31, 2022 9:09 AM

Even if Barbara Bush shows up, she won't socialize with any us regular gals...

She's always surrounded by those big-tittied LPGA gals, who she offers to help "improve their swing" all evening.

by Anonymousreply 55December 31, 2022 2:00 PM

I... cough... recorded a blessing for you.... cough.... Bea.

by Anonymousreply 56December 31, 2022 2:03 PM

Ladies, I'd tell you not to get your knickers in a twist -if you were wearing any - but there's no need. I simply told Bette that Joan was by the pool telling backstage stories about Baby Jane, and she took off running toward the back yard.

Now, do we need more ice?

by Anonymousreply 57December 31, 2022 5:49 PM

Are the Baddeley sisters coming? Did they get their hands on Bea? I mean her guest list. I mean, are they invited? Sorry, I can never get my tongue to behave when I think of those to charming ladies...

by Anonymousreply 58December 31, 2022 5:54 PM

It's begun already! The bathroom door has been locked for 45 minutes, and when I knock all I hear is giggling.

And has anyone seen Spring around? I've been looking for her for nearly an hour!

by Anonymousreply 59December 31, 2022 6:24 PM

Wow, you gals sure get started early. Don't get so soused that you miss out on the dance performance I've got planned!

by Anonymousreply 60December 31, 2022 6:27 PM

Oh, Cloris, honey -refined ladies like ourselves never get soused! We get pleasantly relaxed, or happy and gay. We'll all be awake and watchin' you do your striptease.

by Anonymousreply 61December 31, 2022 6:30 PM

[quote]And has anyone seen Spring around? I've been looking for her for nearly an hour!

Last I saw she was headed to the garden shed with Ann Harding. Something about pruning their begonias. Are those even in season this time of year?

by Anonymousreply 62December 31, 2022 6:34 PM

Oh, dear, it seems Marie Dressler has gotten herself a "TikTok"! Bea, when she arrives, please get that gadget away from her so she doesn't air the festivities for all the world to see!

by Anonymousreply 63December 31, 2022 6:38 PM

Calm down, Betty. Marie is in Advanced Years. She probably meant she got a pacemaker.

I get to sing tonight, right?

by Anonymousreply 64December 31, 2022 6:41 PM

Keep it up! The tradition is still going strong. Best. Thread. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 65December 31, 2022 6:42 PM

[quote]I get to sing tonight, right?

Jaye P. Morgan says she has first dibs, Kaye—"beauty before age." This could get messy, I'm afraid.

by Anonymousreply 66December 31, 2022 6:44 PM

"Queen Latifah is at the door with two cases of Scotch, but no ice! You said H-Q were supposed to bring ice, Bea! Whether you go by Latifah or Queen she shoulda brought ice!" --Nancy at the Door

"Just collect her panties and put the Scotch on the bar, Nance. Bea won't make a big deal out of it. She loves brown sugar." --Marjorie

by Anonymousreply 67December 31, 2022 6:48 PM

Oh, Margaret -I didn't know you'd come -I mean arrived already! Welcome! Welcome! Do you know everyone here? Not biblically, of course...

by Anonymousreply 68December 31, 2022 6:50 PM

Shit, never mind, Jaye P. and Kaye—Patricia Routledge says she was promised a singing spot back in June.

Bea, did Ellie Roosevelt and Hick Hickok ever RSVP?

by Anonymousreply 69December 31, 2022 7:00 PM

Bea,

Far be it from me to micro-manage your party, but there are quite a few canes piling up by the front door.

And well, I do think we should have someone see to organizing them or later it'll be as chaotic as sorting the sticky panties.

by Anonymousreply 70December 31, 2022 7:27 PM

Hoo boy, Pat Routledge. Glad I brought my ear plugs!

by Anonymousreply 71December 31, 2022 7:27 PM

"I HEARD that Dame May!"

"And it is not appreciated!"

by Anonymousreply 72December 31, 2022 7:30 PM

Hell, just turn off your hearing aid, May. That's what I always do when Jane Darwell sings!

by Anonymousreply 73December 31, 2022 7:32 PM

[quote]Far be it from me to micro-manage your party, but there are quite a few canes piling up by the front door.

[quote]And well, I do think we should have someone see to organizing them or later it'll be as chaotic as sorting the sticky panties.

Ask Joanie, aka Miss Good Housekeeping 1953. She's already doing the white-glove treatment on all the surfaces and tsk-tsking disapprovingly. Look at it this way—it'll keep those octopus hands of hers occupied!

by Anonymousreply 74December 31, 2022 7:38 PM

Oh Ida dear, I didn't see you there.

I do hope you don't worry too much about MY cleanliness fetish and good housekeeping obsession, because your drinking problem is what you should really focusing on, darling.

by Anonymousreply 75December 31, 2022 7:46 PM

Okay, bitches, who's the fat fucking whore who ate the [bold]FIVE[/bold] goddamn trays of rumaki I made? I slaved over those all fucking day! If you tell me it was Helen Cuntface Lawson, I'll punch her right in the baloney lips!

by Anonymousreply 76December 31, 2022 7:46 PM

[quote]Okay, bitches, who's the fat fucking whore who ate the FIVE goddamn trays of rumaki I made? I slaved over those all fucking day! If you tell me it was Helen Cuntface Lawson, I'll punch her right in the baloney lips!

"And I'll squish you like a little Japanese beetle...and wipe you off on Bea's rug, just before I do my rendition of 'I'll Plant My Own Tree', you uppity cunt."

by Anonymousreply 77December 31, 2022 7:50 PM

Dame Patricia can just sit her white slimline ass (slim, HA!) on the sofa and let me do a few numbers. Have Patsy Kelly sit next to her. That'll keep her occupied!

by Anonymousreply 78December 31, 2022 7:50 PM

"Who here hasn't seen my documentary 'Wait for Your Laugh'?"

"Come in the bedroom, and I'll show it to you while Kaye sings."

"Come on, I borrowed my grandson's laptop, and you all heard that Old Meatball wail before!"

by Anonymousreply 79December 31, 2022 7:53 PM

Now, now, ladies. Let's keep this a friendly gathering! Miyoshi, you're such a lovely little thing and I'm sure you taste delicious -I mean I'm sure your remake was delicious. I haven't had a piece of yours, yet, but I promise I will before the evening's over.

by Anonymousreply 80December 31, 2022 7:53 PM

Helen, don't make me sit on you like I had to do when you came for Anna May Wong! I will not stand for your racist-ass shenanigans again this year!

by Anonymousreply 81December 31, 2022 7:53 PM

Fuck Latifah! Now that Hattie's here we have REAL royalty! Everybody kneel before her!

by Anonymousreply 82December 31, 2022 7:56 PM

Aw Hattie, you always say the nicest things...and it's been way too long since we "sat on each other" anyway.

Whadaya say we go into the Master Bedroom and 'catch up', huh sugar?

by Anonymousreply 83December 31, 2022 7:56 PM

Did someone say Eleanor Roosevelt was coming? Her hot dogs make me lose control!

by Anonymousreply 84December 31, 2022 7:57 PM

No, Jane. They said when Eleanor is coming you can hear it a mile away. She's the one who loses control.

Oh, the stories coming out of the White House during the Depression...

by Anonymousreply 85December 31, 2022 7:59 PM

"Oh Jane dear, with that butch haircut you've been wearing for decades now, no one would ever expect you to be heterosexual."

"All that mannish butch energy, you've just got to dip your toe in sometime."

by Anonymousreply 86December 31, 2022 8:00 PM

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, would somebody please tell a joke? Things are gettin' tense and me nerves need calmin'!

by Anonymousreply 87December 31, 2022 8:01 PM

Just go sit next to Ida - you'll get calmed down just by the fume comin' off of her.

by Anonymousreply 88December 31, 2022 8:03 PM

Good Christ, guess who promised not to wear a bra tonight?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89December 31, 2022 8:04 PM

Who's the fat colored gal talking to Helen Lawson?

by Anonymousreply 90December 31, 2022 8:07 PM

Dear heavens, speaking of First Ladies, I COMPLETELY forgot that Bess Truman is coming too and she's bringing Margaret with her! Pat and Kaye, better have your shepherd's crooks at the ready!

by Anonymousreply 91December 31, 2022 8:11 PM

Miss Crawford, I speak for everyone when I say you are one of America's greatest actresses, and we have heard all the lip from you we're going to take tonight. If you can't behave we're gonna shove a bottle of COKE so far up your loose snatch that you can pull the cap off with your molars.

by Anonymousreply 92December 31, 2022 8:12 PM

Nancy dear, I think you have a little foam at edge of your mouth...

and it isn't very becoming, darling.

by Anonymousreply 93December 31, 2022 8:14 PM

Oh no, I just saw Franklin Pangborn and Clifton Webb pulling up! MEN ON THE LAND!

by Anonymousreply 94December 31, 2022 8:14 PM

Too much space between her nose and top lip. Freaky.

by Anonymousreply 95December 31, 2022 8:15 PM

^ OMG MEN, this was supposed to be a "Safe Space".

Goddammit, if that little queer in the pearl necklace, Timothy Chalamet, hasn't fainted.

by Anonymousreply 96December 31, 2022 8:17 PM

That's not foam, Joanie. I've just been nibbling at some brown sugar, if you know what I mean. You should try it. It might keep you from talking too much.

by Anonymousreply 97December 31, 2022 8:17 PM

Miss Crawford, I would like to sincerely apologize for the things I said earlier.

I've always been a huge admirer of yours...it's just the pressure of trying to handle all these canes, and coats, and fanny packs...I had no idea it would be so difficult..

by Anonymousreply 98December 31, 2022 8:19 PM

Watch it, Nancy! Hattie is MINE.

by Anonymousreply 99December 31, 2022 8:19 PM

R96, my apologies ladies.

by Anonymousreply 100December 31, 2022 8:20 PM

And now I'd like to sing for you a little number I do in my Vegas shows...

It's called "Volare"

by Anonymousreply 101December 31, 2022 8:21 PM

While Nancy is taking a little nap/break, would you please help out at the front door, ZaSu? Thank you. And don't tell anyone, but all you need to do is line up each cane against the porch rail and drape a pair of panties over the top. It doesn't really matter who goes home with what. Most of 'em won't be able to see straight for a week!

by Anonymousreply 102December 31, 2022 8:26 PM

Bea, we've run out of paprika for the deviled eggs. Would you be a dear and ring up the "Instacart" for Gelson's?

by Anonymousreply 103December 31, 2022 8:27 PM

I'm having a bad one. My girlfriend and I are both working like ten hours today, this whole year has been about keeping our heads above water and nothing else. We made some progress but it's really exhausting. I hope we get into a position to have some free time this coming year.

by Anonymousreply 104December 31, 2022 8:29 PM

"Consider it done, Edith dear. I don't know how we managed to go through 12 dozen deviled eggs already -why the sun isn't even low in the sky! You'd think Joan Crawford was stuffing them up her muff or something..." --Bea

"No, Bea, she always smells that way." --Maud A.

by Anonymousreply 105December 31, 2022 8:30 PM

Oh, dear. I think we have a party crasher at R104. I knew we shouldn't have let ZaSu take over from Nancy at the door. The position needs someone with balls.

by Anonymousreply 106December 31, 2022 8:31 PM

Lordie, all these young broads so obsessed with arguing and sex...

It reminds me of the time in 1977 when I accidentally drank Ida's 100 proof Smirnoff's, and I ended up doing a striptease on the patio.

by Anonymousreply 107December 31, 2022 8:35 PM

While you're at it, Bea, order us some Green Gobbler—somebody clogged the crapper ... AGAIN.

by Anonymousreply 108December 31, 2022 8:35 PM

Dammit Jane, you played a plumber in those damn commercial for all those years.

Why does my toilet get clogged up every time you come to my house?

by Anonymousreply 109December 31, 2022 8:37 PM

God on a wheel, Nance, come with me and help Babe Didriksen in the front yard! She's got Franklin Pangborn and Clifton Webb in a double headlock and they're both screaming "RAPE"!

by Anonymousreply 110December 31, 2022 8:42 PM

George, honey, should I call the police? Bea is having another one of her wild New Year's Eve parties and it's not even two o'clock! Lizabeth Scott and Nancy Kulp are beating poor Frankie Pangborn and Clifton Webb to a pulp with canes in broad daylight!

by Anonymousreply 111December 31, 2022 8:52 PM

Say goodnight, Gracie.

by Anonymousreply 112December 31, 2022 9:45 PM

[quote]Oh no, I just saw Franklin Pangborn and Clifton Webb pulling up! MEN ON THE LAND!

"MEN?" I'm assuming you're using the term very loosely. Almost as loose as Franklin's hole.

by Anonymousreply 113December 31, 2022 9:45 PM

No need to call Instacart, dears ... we can just call my dear friend Brenda Dickson. She's camped out in front of Gelson's fulltime now. Homeless, you know, the poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 114December 31, 2022 9:46 PM

R106 I'm sorry I thought this was like a normal how's everyone's new year post and I rushed to the reply form. Completely missed that this is all a bit. Sorry for my intrusion I would delete the post if it was an option.

by Anonymousreply 115December 31, 2022 9:46 PM

Geez, will someone please crack a goddamn window? These deviled eggs ain't doin' me no favor!

by Anonymousreply 116December 31, 2022 9:47 PM

Minerva Urecal and Doro Merande just showed up in matching tuxedos. Isn't that sweet?

by Anonymousreply 117December 31, 2022 9:48 PM

Madge Blake and Doris Packer are bra-swapping!

by Anonymousreply 118December 31, 2022 9:50 PM

[quote]Completely missed that this is all a bit.

At best.

by Anonymousreply 119December 31, 2022 9:51 PM

Dammit, Richard Haydn just drove up with that trash Barbara Payton to join in the brawl in the front yard! Bea, where's that Louisville Slugger? THIS ENDS NOW.

by Anonymousreply 120December 31, 2022 9:51 PM

Oh, shit, Totie Fields lost her balance!

by Anonymousreply 121December 31, 2022 9:54 PM

Fran Ryan at R121, you shouldn't be casting aspersions on one so young! She's only 48, the poor dear!

by Anonymousreply 122December 31, 2022 9:56 PM

Kitty Carlisle just told me that Elaine Stritch is already half in the bag, and it's still so early!

by Anonymousreply 123December 31, 2022 10:08 PM

Gary! After you freshen my drink you need to go out to the car and get me another pack of Chesterfields. And hurry up, for Christ's sake!

by Anonymousreply 124December 31, 2022 10:10 PM

Lucy, you know that Mary Jane Croft, Vanda Barra, Doris Singleton, Carole Cook, Viv and I just ADORE you, but next year, leave Gary home.

by Anonymousreply 125December 31, 2022 10:13 PM

What's that stench? Oh, God -- did June Allyson forget to change her bladder pad again?

by Anonymousreply 126December 31, 2022 10:14 PM

The lovely Miss Arlene Francis can liven up any party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127December 31, 2022 10:17 PM

Just don't let her near any upstairs windows.

by Anonymousreply 128December 31, 2022 10:19 PM

This Old-Fashioned tastes remarkably redolent of Helenesque. It's not half bad, though.

by Anonymousreply 129December 31, 2022 10:28 PM

Will someone tell that bitch Cathleen Nesbitt to stop playing on my Acorn Stairlift!

by Anonymousreply 130December 31, 2022 10:33 PM

Bea's eyes are as black as her soul.

by Anonymousreply 131December 31, 2022 10:37 PM

Oh, let Cathy have her fun, Bea. It's not like the time June Gittelson rode it sitting in Grace Hayle's lap. Besides, you promised I could ride it this year too.

by Anonymousreply 132December 31, 2022 10:39 PM

Amzie Strickland is running around telling everyone she's wearing a Don Loper "original." As if. It looks like it came from Zody's.

by Anonymousreply 133December 31, 2022 10:40 PM

R131 = the bitterly envious Joan Davis

by Anonymousreply 134December 31, 2022 10:41 PM

Shhh! It's almost time for the traditional singing of "Auld Lang Syne" by Florence Halop, Jean Carson, Iris Adrian, and Selma Diamond.

by Anonymousreply 135December 31, 2022 10:42 PM

HELLLLLLLEW, everyone! So thrilled to see you all! Who wants a frankfurter? Hick brought potahto salad, by the by!

by Anonymousreply 136December 31, 2022 10:44 PM

Jesslyn Fax and Sara Seegar just "accidentally" knocked over Hermione Gingold. Does anyone have a winch?

by Anonymousreply 137December 31, 2022 10:44 PM

Howdy, Bea, Jane Withers said you had a plumbing emergency—which way to the john?

by Anonymousreply 138December 31, 2022 10:46 PM

Mary Grace, you're a lifesaver! When you finish in the bathroom, please take off your panties and stay awhile.

by Anonymousreply 139December 31, 2022 10:51 PM

[quote]Shhh! It's almost time for the traditional singing of "Auld Lang Syne" by Florence Halop, Jean Carson, Iris Adrian, and Selma Diamond.

Needs a soprano. Count me in!

by Anonymousreply 140December 31, 2022 10:53 PM

"Lizabeth and Nancy have made short work of the "men" and are now being fawned over by the invited guests. I'd swear Lizabeth is wearing a pair of testicles as earrings! Nancy, meanwhile, is recounting how she gave Franklin such a tremendous wedgie that he's using the waistband of his shorts as a necktie." -- June Allyson

by Anonymousreply 141December 31, 2022 10:56 PM

Did Penny Singleton bring Dagwood sandwiches again this year?

by Anonymousreply 142December 31, 2022 10:58 PM

What? You mean Jeff Donnell and Cornell Borchers are CHICKS?

by Anonymousreply 143December 31, 2022 10:59 PM

Peggy Cass and Jane Dulo are outside on the teeter-totter. I hope they keep their panties on this year.

by Anonymousreply 144December 31, 2022 11:00 PM

Yep, R142, she made 'em with ham from her own little oven! HOT-CHA-CHA!

by Anonymousreply 145December 31, 2022 11:01 PM

OK, who brought the Donald Trump dildo as a white elephant gift? Was it you, Ivana?

by Anonymousreply 146December 31, 2022 11:01 PM

Make sure you go see Polly Bergen before you leave, gals -- she giving out free samples of that turtle oil lube she's pushing.

by Anonymousreply 147December 31, 2022 11:02 PM

Bea, isn't there supposed to be a dress code? Mercedes De Acosta just showed up tits to the wind.

by Anonymousreply 148December 31, 2022 11:04 PM

Where are the fucking capers?!?!

by Anonymousreply 149December 31, 2022 11:22 PM

Who shit on the rug in Betty White's guest room?

You KNOW she's not feeling well.

by Anonymousreply 150December 31, 2022 11:24 PM

[quote]Just to be safe, Bea, put Nance AND Ann B. Davis up front with Marge in case that lunatic shows up again this year.

I put Ann and Nancy up front last year Gladys, don't you remember? They disappeared for two hours until Marge found them in one of the back bedrooms.

by Anonymousreply 151December 31, 2022 11:30 PM

Well, hello thar, ladies, this here shindig sahnds like it's gonna be a real ripsnarter! Ah had the day off from the grocery stahr and Ah made my mah famous carn and Velveeter dip!

by Anonymousreply 152December 31, 2022 11:32 PM

Arlene Francis brought a case of Vat 69. It's in the trunk of her car, can somebody run out and get it? Ever since she did that ad for them they've been sending her free cases of the stuff hand over fist. Elaine Stritch is seething with jealousy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153December 31, 2022 11:40 PM

Excuse me, Bea,

But who exactly invited all these dick-loving cunts this year?

Hazel said I shouldn't say anything, but this party has always been just for "us" gals.

by Anonymousreply 154December 31, 2022 11:45 PM

Oh, calm down, Maudie. I heard Annie is "fluid" after a few Pink Squirrels.

by Anonymousreply 155December 31, 2022 11:48 PM

Yeah Bea,

Why doesn't Agnes Moorehead come anymore?

She used to be a lot of fun, until she started hanging around with that Debbie Reynolds.

Those straight bitches already have everything - and now they want to ruin our annual New Year's Eve party.

by Anonymousreply 156December 31, 2022 11:51 PM

Ladies, there are fairies at the bottom of Bea's garden. And by "fairies" I mean Franklin Pangborn, Clifton Webb, and Richard Haydn! Good show!

by Anonymousreply 157December 31, 2022 11:52 PM

Mary G, you know Debbie was a PE major in college, right?

by Anonymousreply 158December 31, 2022 11:55 PM

Goodness, our ears are burning! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

by Anonymousreply 159December 31, 2022 11:59 PM

Listen Reta,

Do me a favor - go give Mary Grace and Maudie a fresh drink, and just you know, flirt with them a little bit...

This is their one big night a year when they want to feel pretty, and they don't need Anne Miller and Kaye Ballard shoving their big tits in their faces.

by Anonymousreply 160January 1, 2023 12:00 AM

Debbeh, Ah am SO happy for yew! Nah, if ya don't mind, go tell June Allyson to get a grip! She's been letting out STRINGS OF CUSS WARDS since she got here!

by Anonymousreply 161January 1, 2023 12:02 AM

Mary Grace, tonight's your night! Ann just told me she's gonna sing "It's So Nice to Have a Man Around the House" and dedicate it to you!

by Anonymousreply 162January 1, 2023 12:07 AM

Speaking of grip -Where is that Polident-hawking Martha Raye? She's the only gal in town with a mouth big enough for all of Butterfly's... charms.

by Anonymousreply 163January 1, 2023 12:08 AM

Christ, when Nancy Kulp told me "I'm going to have a little nip" I thought she was about to go down on Myoshi's snatch. Turns out she just wanted a drink.

by Anonymousreply 164January 1, 2023 12:11 AM

[quote]Arlene Francis brought a case of Vat 69. It's in the trunk of her car, can somebody run out and get it?

Vat 69, huh? Looks like she came to the right party!

by Anonymousreply 165January 1, 2023 12:16 AM

Now Mary Grace, I want you to try this drink...it's delicious and it'll make you feel better

And it'll even put hair on your chest, honey...

That's it, sweetie

by Anonymousreply 166January 1, 2023 12:19 AM

Listen Maudie,

I understand what you and Mary Grace are complaining about. Lordy, I sure can't keep up anymore with what the young dykes do or call themselves or how they carry on.

And if makes you feel any better, Tallulah pushed that Timothy Chalamet into the linen closet and finger-banged him before she realized...well, you know what I mean.

Sometimes you just gotta go with the flow and try to have a good time.

by Anonymousreply 167January 1, 2023 12:23 AM

Hewwo, Miss Pwickett, you're wooking wovewy tonight!

by Anonymousreply 168January 1, 2023 12:26 AM

"Miss Nancy did go down on my snatch, Miss Lucy-san. It was very pleasurable. You should try it. Does Mr. Gary ever go down on you? No? I didn't think so."

(What a total cunt she is! And a racist bitch, too...) --Miyoshi Umeki

by Anonymousreply 169January 1, 2023 12:26 AM

Miss Corby, I was just telling my friend JoJo how eager I am for an older woman to teach me the ways of LUV.

by Anonymousreply 170January 1, 2023 12:30 AM

Demi, honey, there's a line twenty gals long waiting to interview for that position.

-Ellen

by Anonymousreply 171January 1, 2023 12:32 AM

Back off, bitches! Miss Corby is MY date, starting now!

by Anonymousreply 172January 1, 2023 12:34 AM

Martha Raye (whispering to Maudie), "Remember Maudie, crazy in the head; freaky in the bed."

And I call smell the crazy on this one...

by Anonymousreply 173January 1, 2023 12:34 AM

Also, Maudie, that JoJo kid is TOTALLY BALD. That ponytail is a wig!

by Anonymousreply 174January 1, 2023 12:38 AM

Would anyone care for some fudge? It is the FOOD OF PARADISE, if one says so one's self.

by Anonymousreply 175January 1, 2023 12:40 AM

[quote]And if makes you feel any better, Tallulah pushed that Timothy Chalamet into the linen closet and finger-banged him before she realized...well, you know what I mean.

Dahling, that is a FILTHY lie! I let him suck my cock!

by Anonymousreply 176January 1, 2023 12:44 AM

Annie, love, go easy on that fudge. That's your second piece, not to mention your third Pink Squirrel.

by Anonymousreply 177January 1, 2023 12:50 AM

Miss Scott, if I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?

by Anonymousreply 178January 1, 2023 12:54 AM

I'm praying for you all ... to lift up my apron and go to town!

by Anonymousreply 179January 1, 2023 12:57 AM

Reta, is that Mia Farrow's son over there, or is it her daughter? I ... I just don't know.

by Anonymousreply 180January 1, 2023 12:57 AM

Bea, darling! You remember me? Estelle, Winwood, that's right, Tallulah and I...the Algonquin Round Table. Oh those days...My, you look lovely! I came over with Gloria Swanson, and she brought the most divine vegetarian dish in loveliest tin box! She wonders why they didn't ask Joan Davis to play Ethyl? I had no answer for her but, well Vance did it so well, though, didn't she dear.

I've got a piece of gossip for you, Bea honey. Barbara Stanwick just walked in with Robert Mitchum, on the way over she smoked one of what she called his 'little funny cigs' and she told me her great regret in life is she loved Marilyn and was so hurt it just went no where. Fell flat, flatter than a flapper. Was so in love with her. Well, so many were. Marilyn, you know, she was a busy bee but Monroe, though she said she had feelings for her felt it just wouldn't look right, would hurt her career and was on the make for a man all the time. She did like men but they just never satisfied her. She had some expectations, I don't know, the movie goddess but in real life, well, it just doesn't work that way.

Mitchum took one look at Chalamet and said 'oh forget it' and left. He tore off in that cute 2 door sports car he wheels around the Hills in. I wish he stuck around because he said he wanted to tell me some hilariously funny story about Rudy Vallee and Jane Greer. Tell the truth I think he had a blond moment in mind ;) anyway.

Barbara wants to know who might give her a ride back to the Hills when it's time but whatever you do don't let it be with Lee Majors.

by Anonymousreply 181January 1, 2023 12:59 AM

Hi, Ann B.! My name's Ann too! *hic*

by Anonymousreply 182January 1, 2023 1:00 AM

Godammit June Allyson just shit her pants again. I swear that woman is a walking shit factory.

by Anonymousreply 183January 1, 2023 1:02 AM

"Ann & Ann, no need for a man ..."

by Anonymousreply 184January 1, 2023 1:03 AM

Jesus, who let the eighth-graders in? This isn't some bulldagger day-care center!

by Anonymousreply 185January 1, 2023 1:04 AM

Miss Kelly, I'm VERY mature for my age. Let's play Diana and Prince Charles!

by Anonymousreply 186January 1, 2023 1:08 AM

Great, honey. Go get in the car...

by Anonymousreply 187January 1, 2023 1:11 AM

Martha, you're absolutely right—these young ladies are touched in the head. The Lovato girl just introduced herself to me as "Poot."

by Anonymousreply 188January 1, 2023 1:13 AM

Who the hell included me in this carpet munching fest! Hell I can’t stand the smell of my own pussy.

by Anonymousreply 189January 1, 2023 1:15 AM

Girls, let's all gather round the piano now! No, Kaye -not to sing. Okay. Now I'm gonna draw a name from the hat, and that person has to do a seductive dance on top of the piano. Everyone else has to hold a dollar bill in their mouth and...

by Anonymousreply 190January 1, 2023 1:16 AM

Neither can anyone else, Ethel. But putting your name on the guest list kept all the straight men away for the evening, sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 191January 1, 2023 1:17 AM

Aw, Ethel, have a Pink Sqarl and some marijoowana fudge and LAHTEN UP! [bold]WOOOOOOOOOOO![/bold]

by Anonymousreply 192January 1, 2023 1:18 AM

[quote]Okay. Now I'm gonna draw a name from the hat, and that person has to do a seductive dance on top of the piano. Everyone else has to hold a dollar bill in their mouth and...

And there goes Ann Miller, bumpin' and tappin'! GO ON, GIRL!

by Anonymousreply 193January 1, 2023 1:24 AM

I love her, I really do.

by Anonymousreply 194January 1, 2023 1:24 AM

Did anyone invite Gladys George or Gladys Cooper?

by Anonymousreply 195January 1, 2023 1:24 AM

I think I'm at the wrong party.

by Anonymousreply 196January 1, 2023 1:25 AM

Don't worry, Miss Canfield, I'll be your date. Ann Miller's pussy stinks anyway!

by Anonymousreply 197January 1, 2023 1:26 AM

Well, hello, Ethel. It's been a minute!

by Anonymousreply 198January 1, 2023 1:28 AM

Bea, make sure you set aside twenty or thirty bottles of champagne for the midnight toast! Are there any more deviled eggs?

-- Bea Arthur

by Anonymousreply 199January 1, 2023 1:35 AM

[quote]Well, hello, Ethel. It's been a minute! —Jackie Susann

Exactly, Jackie - Ethel Merman seems to be revising history again.

Ethel dear, how did that marriage to Ernie Borgnine work out for you?

by Anonymousreply 200January 1, 2023 1:39 AM

I hear it was a constant fight, Patsy, over which one of them had the bigger dick and hairier chest...

-Mary Martin

by Anonymousreply 201January 1, 2023 1:42 AM

Girls, [bold]GIRLS,[/bold] stop fighting over the mic! Patricia, Kaye, isn't there a nice duet the two of you could do?

by Anonymousreply 202January 1, 2023 1:43 AM

A true star doesn't push herself forward to sing at parties. She allows herself to be talked into it after much pleading from the other guests.

-Mary Martin

by Anonymousreply 203January 1, 2023 1:47 AM

[quote]I think I'm at the wrong party.

[quote]—Gladys Knight

Uh ... not necessarily. Wanna see my Emmy Award?

by Anonymousreply 204January 1, 2023 1:47 AM

I invited Gogi Grant. She'll lead us in a rendition of Auld Lang Syne

by Anonymousreply 205January 1, 2023 1:48 AM

Mary is so fucking la-di-da, I can't stand her. The bitch thinks her snatch don't stink. I can sing circles around that cunt any night of the week. Someone hold my drink!

-Kaye

by Anonymousreply 206January 1, 2023 1:52 AM

NOT ANOTHER WORD! 🎶 [bold]CLIMB EV'RY MOUNTAIN ...[/bold] 🎶

by Anonymousreply 207January 1, 2023 1:55 AM

Oh, I cunt face it!

by Anonymousreply 208January 1, 2023 2:29 AM

Yoo-hoo, is anybody home? We brought five gallons of "The Recipe"!

by Anonymousreply 209January 1, 2023 2:34 AM

Oh, not those old cunts! As if I didn't have to deal with them enough already...

-Ellen Corby

by Anonymousreply 210January 1, 2023 2:51 AM

Bea, Patsy Kelly, Nancy Kulp, Marjorie Main, and Spring Byington are going to head upstairs for a little private fun. Would you like to join us? We'll understand, of course, if you need to nip out and tend to your guests, but it's more fun with you there. We all just love making you do the Betty Rubble laugh!

-Tallulah

by Anonymousreply 211January 1, 2023 2:54 AM

Where is Bea? I haven't seen her for the last hour... For that matter, I haven't seen Patsy, Nancy, or Tallulah either... ?

-Maud

by Anonymousreply 212January 1, 2023 4:14 AM

La Routledge seems to have stopped the party cold. I shoulda done my medley from Molly...

-Kaye Ballard

by Anonymousreply 213January 1, 2023 4:59 AM

Chez Benaderet is awash in a sea of pussy juice as I type.

by Anonymousreply 214January 1, 2023 5:07 AM

Don't worry, Linda, we have Patsy here and she just loves to clean up...

-Tallulah

by Anonymousreply 215January 1, 2023 5:09 AM

George, George! Wake up! There's a lot of moaning coming from Bea's house. Should I go over and check up on things? Make sure everything is okay? And I really should apologize to Bea for calling the police earlier this evening. Poor Clifton Webb will never be able to explain those black eyes to his mother -not without a sailor involved. I'll just head over and peep in a window. I'll be right back...

—Gracie Allen, next door

by Anonymousreply 216January 1, 2023 5:17 AM

Betty Rubble was no dyke and I'm the guy that can prove it!

by Anonymousreply 217January 1, 2023 5:31 AM

Gunilla Hutton, Jeanine Riley and Meredith MacRae are having a Jell-O wrestling match in the basement!

by Anonymousreply 218January 1, 2023 3:41 PM

Come on, Sunshine Girls,

I know this place is a wreck, but let's sing while we work!

by Anonymousreply 219January 1, 2023 3:48 PM

Fuck off, Shirley! Someone find another bottle of Scotch, for god's sake!

-Ellen Corby

by Anonymousreply 220January 1, 2023 5:00 PM

Bea, I'm sorry to call so early after a late party, but have you seen Gracie? I have a vague memory of her telling me she was going to go over and check up on you sometime in the night...

-George Burns next door

by Anonymousreply 221January 1, 2023 6:54 PM

Don't worry, George, she's here. Barbara Stanwyck found her peeking in through a window and invited her in. You know Gracie -within minutes she was hte life of the party! She said to tell you she'll be home late, after Patsy Kelly finishes giving her some carpet cleaning tips.

-Bea

by Anonymousreply 222January 1, 2023 6:59 PM

Oh mah GAHD! How'd Ah end up in bed with Alice from the Bradeh Bunch? And what happened to mah underwahr?

by Anonymousreply 223January 1, 2023 7:36 PM

Oh my DEAH, what an exciting night it was! Patricia Routledge and Kaye Ballard fistfighting, Hattie McDaniel dahncing in the nude on the piahno, and all those delightful young ladies flirting with the older ones! Now, I simply MUST find some Alka-Seltzah ...

by Anonymousreply 224January 1, 2023 7:44 PM

No one's buying that line anymore, Ann... We've all been here too many times. Well, except for Lucy. She barges in, sits and smokes and makes caustic comments, and then leaves in a huff when no one wants to touch her or her dry, unclaimed panties.

-Polly Bergen

by Anonymousreply 225January 1, 2023 7:44 PM

Natalie, is Dawn Wells picking you up? If so, please invite her in for a drink!

-Nancy

by Anonymousreply 226January 1, 2023 7:45 PM

Psst! Bea! You're not gonna believe this... Spring just told me that she came t... um... work up on your guest room floor. As she stood up, trying to get her eyes to fo... um... to get her balance, she saw Those Two intertwined on the bed! Yep. It looks like one of Hollywood's most famous feuds is over! The well and truly buried the hatchet last night. Smells like a cannery up there!

-Margaret Dumont

by Anonymousreply 227January 1, 2023 7:49 PM

GET THIS GODDAMN TACO-BUMPER JACKIE SUSANN OFFA ME!

by Anonymousreply 228January 1, 2023 7:52 PM

Guess who got to be Eleanor Roosevelt and Lorena Hickok's plus-one last night?

by Anonymousreply 229January 1, 2023 7:55 PM

Relax, Ethel. She only passed out. Your "virtue" is still safe... Now quiet down before you wake the whole house. Has anyone seen Kaye Ballard around? I think this is her bra. Someone stretched it between to doorways and used it as a hammock...

-Dame Patricia Routledge

by Anonymousreply 230January 1, 2023 7:57 PM

OK girls, I'm makin' Bloody Marys! Take some and leave some!

by Anonymousreply 231January 1, 2023 7:57 PM

Except for you, Ethel. Just take some and LEAVE.

-Bea Arthur

by Anonymousreply 232January 1, 2023 8:00 PM

Richard, Clifton, HELP! Those awful lesbians tied me to a tree with a brassiere and I can't free myself! Now people are driving by and taking pictures! Oh, dearie-dear!

by Anonymousreply 233January 1, 2023 8:00 PM

Relax, Franklin dear. Having any connection whatsoever with a woman and her bra can only do your reputation a world of good.

-Marjorie Main

by Anonymousreply 234January 1, 2023 8:02 PM

Whoever said youth is wasted on the young had their head up their ass!

by Anonymousreply 235January 1, 2023 8:08 PM

Ladies, my Harry Winston engagement ring is missing! Oh, Agnes is REALLY gonna give me what-for!

by Anonymousreply 236January 1, 2023 8:12 PM

Ok, ladies! Everybody check your snatch for Little Debby's ring! You can leave it there and have her fish around for it if you like...

-Marjorie

by Anonymousreply 237January 1, 2023 9:24 PM

Hey, gals! Guess who got to take a dip in Veronica Lake last night?

by Anonymousreply 238January 1, 2023 9:38 PM

Okay -cough up Debbie's ring. Agnes is getting testy... Best find it now before she gives everyone a tongue lashing...

-Bea

by Anonymousreply 239January 1, 2023 9:42 PM

Ah-hah! I heard there was a lavender ladies chow down party last night and now I see it’s true! Bea Bea, why wasn’t I invited? Oh. The treachery!

by Anonymousreply 240January 1, 2023 11:39 PM

Well, fine! I don't need you, either, Ann!

by Anonymousreply 241January 2, 2023 12:15 AM

^ Sure Jan.

by Anonymousreply 242January 2, 2023 12:27 AM

Alla, you were invited -of course! I asked Dorothy Arzner to deliver your invitation personally. Come to think of it, I don't recall seeing her last night, either...

-Bea

by Anonymousreply 243January 2, 2023 12:28 AM

Oh, Ann B., just ignore her. You know I'd be happy to help you clean up.

-Patsy Kelly

by Anonymousreply 244January 2, 2023 12:30 AM

This is the last time I'm comin' to one of these wing-dings in my Beulah costume. I ain't cleanin' up no white folks' messes!

by Anonymousreply 245January 2, 2023 12:43 AM

Don't be so silly, Louise! You know Patsy does all the cleanup. Why, by tomorrow this place will be spotless, and every carpet will have been cleaned several times.

-Bea

by Anonymousreply 246January 2, 2023 12:55 AM

This is always my favorite part of the party. Most of the gals have gone home and now just a few of us are enjoying a drink by the fire... Of course, the house still smells like a fish market...

-Bea

by Anonymousreply 247January 2, 2023 6:16 AM

Bea, can I join you for a drink? I’m exhausted! I just spent two hours as the filling in a Beulah Bondi-Blanche Yurka sandwich and I can hardly move.

I barely have enough energy to drive home and put my car in the garage.

by Anonymousreply 248January 2, 2023 6:48 AM

Thelma, honey, all of my guest rooms are full, but you're welcome to bunk with me if you like. You can tell me all about Blanche. Is it true that the carpets didn't match the drapes?

-Bea

by Anonymousreply 249January 2, 2023 7:00 AM

Thelma, you and Marjorie really need to go home now. I'm out of deviled eggs and only have three inches of Scotch left. We'll do this again next year.

Happy New Year to you all!

by Anonymousreply 250January 6, 2023 10:22 PM

Attention, Ladies! The holidays are upon us and it's time to start planning this year's party! If your name starts with A-through-G you bring deviled eggs. If you're H-through-N bring ice. Lots of ice. Lots and lots of ice. The O-to-Zs should bring champagne for the midnight toast. And none of that cheap crap that some of you bitches tried to foist on us last year, thank you very much...

Also, if your name has a vowel in it bring a bottle (or two... or a case) of gin. If you have a consonant in your name, bring a bottle (or two... or a case) of whiskey.

And no fucking men this year! I repeat that -NO MEN! (Sorry Gale, Franklin, Clifton, and Vincent. You know you're always welcome at Roddy's party at the beach house.) Marjorie Main and Kaye Ballard will be on door duty, and Spring has promised to queef in the face of any man they pin down.

The festivities start promptly at 7:30!

by Anonymousreply 251December 18, 2023 1:21 AM

Bea, I invited a couple of good old gals from over across the lady pond, Hermione Gingold and Molly Sugden. Molly promised she would bring her pussy but that it's been confined for some time.

by Anonymousreply 252December 18, 2023 3:11 AM

I know, I know, It's Mollie! I know how uppity some of you broads get.

by Anonymousreply 253December 18, 2023 3:22 AM

Hermie is a very, very old friend -she's always been a part of the club. Ms. Sugden will, of course, be a welcome guest, but we'll have to keep an eye on some of the other ladies who might offend her British sensibilities. If her furry little pussy has been confined for some time we don't want to frighten it! I'll ask Nancy Kulp to play nursemaid. She's always been very good with pussies.

by Anonymousreply 254December 18, 2023 4:13 AM

Where's MY fucking invitation?

by Anonymousreply 255December 18, 2023 4:22 AM

Miriam, Miriam, Miriam... Did you really expect to be invited back after the ruckus you made during my Covid Lock-Down New Years party? All that screaming and yelling about Spring Byington farting on you worse than Arnold! The neighbors called the police -it was all very embarrassing. Poor Spring was in tears for days afterward, sobbing that at her age she couldn't help it. Until you and Spring kiss and make up you're just going to have to spend New Year's Eve with your Harry Potter friends.

by Anonymousreply 256December 18, 2023 4:34 AM

Can we bring Pat Routledge with us?

by Anonymousreply 257December 18, 2023 4:40 AM

Is Anne Murray bringing poutine again? That shit repeated on me for DAYS.

by Anonymousreply 258December 18, 2023 4:43 AM

Oh, Pat Routledge comes every year! She and Kaye play dueling divas after a few beers and everyone places bets on who'll get her tits out first.

by Anonymousreply 259December 18, 2023 4:49 AM

Bea dear, what a great idea. I would LOVE to play nursemaid! You just send any gal who needs her wounds licked or tenderly ministered to my way and Nurse Nancy will take it from there.

by Anonymousreply 260December 18, 2023 11:38 AM

Bea honey, I’d like to drive up from Palm Springs that day if you can squeeze me in.

Just don’t ask about Ethel. I’ve tried and tried, but she always says she can’t even stand to look at her own pussy in the shower, much less dine on someone else’s.

by Anonymousreply 261December 18, 2023 6:52 PM

I hope Thelma Ritter took the hint and used that new douche I gave her for Christmas. Hoo-EEE did her pussy stink up the place last year!

by Anonymousreply 262December 18, 2023 7:22 PM

Oh, Selma! That wasn't Thelma who was fishing up the place last year -that was Miss Lucille Ball. She thinks her pussy don't stink, and refuses to do any of the dainty, feminine hygiene things that the rest of us do. If you thought it was bad at my house, you should try working with her on a set under the hot lights! I've seen grown cameramen faint.

by Anonymousreply 263December 19, 2023 2:32 AM

So, who is Connie Ford gonna shove into the Christmas tree this year?

by Anonymousreply 264December 19, 2023 2:54 PM

In case the weather is cold, the gals can warm up their hands to this number.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265December 19, 2023 8:45 PM

Oh, I have learned my lesson! The tree is now embedded in a concrete stand that cannot be knocked over, R264. Last year, when Patsy Kelly and Ann B. Davis had their little... altercation, all that happened was a few shattered balls. On the tree, not Ann's.

by Anonymousreply 266December 20, 2023 4:21 AM

Ladies! Listen up! I really appreciate how many of you have been stopping by to drop off cases of gin, vodka, and whiskey for the party. But it's a little early to drop off ice. My outdoor freezer is full to the brim already. And special thanks to Patsy Kelly who has been stopping by for an hour every day. My rug has never been so clean! It's easy to see why Tallulah says no one gets in there and cleans up like Patsy!

Does anyone know if Lizabeth Scott is coming this year? Her invitation came back in the mail as "forwarding expired." It wouldn't be the same without her doing all those translations for us -she's a cunning linguinguist.

by Anonymousreply 267December 21, 2023 11:16 PM

Negress.

by Anonymousreply 268December 22, 2023 12:32 AM

^ Amateur

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269December 22, 2023 12:33 AM

[quote]It wouldn't be the same without her doing all those translations for us -she's a cunning linguinguist.

I don’t care what kind of pasta she likes.

by Anonymousreply 270December 23, 2023 7:43 PM

Don't you worry your pretty head, Patsy. I'd match your... linguine skills with Lizbeth's any day!

by Anonymousreply 271December 23, 2023 8:22 PM

Will Mary and Ethel be coming this year? I just love it when Ethel does her impression of Mary in Peter Pan!

by Anonymousreply 272December 23, 2023 8:37 PM

Please tell me Iris Adrian doesn't plan to attempt "Climb Ev'ry Mountain" again this year.

by Anonymousreply 273December 23, 2023 8:49 PM

She only did that to get Julie Andrews riled up. And it worked! They decided to have it out once and for all. They were in that bedroom for hours!

by Anonymousreply 274December 23, 2023 8:52 PM

Op was that you at n drag back in the day?

by Anonymousreply 275December 23, 2023 9:09 PM

OMG! look who just dropped in! And I mean reeeaaly dropped in! Peg Entwistle!

by Anonymousreply 276December 23, 2023 9:19 PM

Tessie O'Shea is telling everyone she's into BDSM now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277December 23, 2023 9:21 PM

Why does June Allyson have such a huge handbag? She can't possibly need that many bladder pads for one night!

by Anonymousreply 278December 23, 2023 9:23 PM

Kathryn Card, Elizabeth Patterson, Elvia Allman, Edith Meiser, Verna Felton, Madge Blake, and Eleanor Audley are having an "old broads from "I Love Lucy" reunion over in the corner. Maybe this year we can convince one of them to tell us about Viv's carpet-drape situation.

by Anonymousreply 279December 23, 2023 9:32 PM

I'm a lifer!

by Anonymousreply 280December 23, 2023 9:47 PM

[quote] Don't you worry your pretty head, Patsy. I'd match your... linguine skills with Lizbeth's any day!

[quote] —Marjorie Main

Please, please do!

Lizabeth Scott 💗 💘 💝 💖 💓 💞 💕

by Anonymousreply 281December 23, 2023 9:53 PM

Lesbians 🙄

by Anonymousreply 282December 23, 2023 9:57 PM

Shhh! Don't let June hear you, R278! We all know June hasn't worked in decades, and we all know about her little... problem. Before she leaves, that capacious handbag will be full to overflowing with Bea's deviled eggs. Poor thing will eat nothing else until they go bad -and maybe beyond. No one really knows how long she keeps them because we're all afraid to go over to her house in case one of her farts explodes. All I know is that last year the neighbors complained about the smell well into February...

by Anonymousreply 283December 23, 2023 9:58 PM

Rock, honey? You can go and fuck yourself, sweetums. We are, all of us, classy broads. You wouldn't catch one of us getting arrested in a public restroom now, would you? Unlike you and some of your "friends..."

by Anonymousreply 284December 23, 2023 10:00 PM

Please tell me Barbara Billingsley isn't going to try to teach Moms Mabley and Hattie McDaniel how to speak "jive" again this year.

by Anonymousreply 285December 23, 2023 10:06 PM

OK, whose idea was it to serve a huge platter of pickled tongue?

by Anonymousreply 286December 23, 2023 10:12 PM

We prefer the tongue eat us -not the other way around!

by Anonymousreply 287December 23, 2023 11:42 PM

I think Ann B. Davis got the tongue (the tongue on the platter, bitch!) from Sam the Butcher.

by Anonymousreply 288December 24, 2023 2:49 AM

^^^ Well, lord knows she didn't get it from Mr. Brady!

by Anonymousreply 289December 24, 2023 2:53 AM

Who's bringing the Schlitz? Mary Wickes?

by Anonymousreply 290December 24, 2023 2:54 AM

Alright, the downstairs powder room is clean enough to eat off of! And let's KEEP it that way.

by Anonymousreply 291December 24, 2023 4:41 AM

Nobody gets to take a swing at the miniature Shirley Booth-replica piñata hanging from the ceiling, unless they make sure to be wearing their Madonna cone bra-style Holidays mask!

by Anonymousreply 292December 24, 2023 4:43 AM

Do we need more ice?

by Anonymousreply 293December 24, 2023 6:01 AM

Is it Bee Benna-dare-it or Bee Ben-a-der-Ray?

by Anonymousreply 294December 24, 2023 6:21 AM

It is Ben-a-DARE-et.

–That is my answer

by Anonymousreply 295December 24, 2023 4:07 PM

But tonight, Bea's gonna grin-and-BARE-it.

by Anonymousreply 296December 24, 2023 4:16 PM

Well I never!

Who's been talking???

by Anonymousreply 297December 24, 2023 5:19 PM

Bea, did you ever hook up with Fran Bavier? I always thought a Bea-Bee scissoring match would be a hoot!

by Anonymousreply 298December 24, 2023 5:30 PM

Bibi, a true lady never talks about those with whom she has been intimate. I'll leave the speculum to others.

Why not go all-out and have a Bea-Bee-Bibi threesome? Or we could has someone with the initials B.B. and make it a foursome? That would be great for bridge afterward! Let's see... There's that adult actress Briana Banks? A bit young, perhaps... Or that fit Canadian rugby player, Brittany Benn? Let's see... Betty Berzon. Bernice Bing... Betty Birch... Oh! Betty Bishop! I love her poems. Belle Blair? Barrie Jean Borich? How about speed skater Brittany Bowe? Bunny Breckinridge? Does she count? I can't recall if she had the operation or not...

I'll let you decide, Bibi. I usually just choose companions for their charm, wit, and taste.

by Anonymousreply 299December 24, 2023 6:38 PM

Oh, dear! That horrible autocorrect... Of COURSE I was typing "speculation" in my previous post!

by Anonymousreply 300December 24, 2023 6:39 PM

Merry Christmas, Ladies!

Get those eggs boiling and keep those ice trays full! Parking might be a bit tight on Sunday, but never fear. I'm sure Clifton Webb won't mind a few cars parked in his yard. The poor dear will be so busy with his tatting and crochet work that he'll likely never even notice!

by Anonymousreply 301December 25, 2023 4:01 PM

[quote] I'll leave the speculum to others.

They might use it to investigate your vajayjay on the insides post-mortem when you go, Bea! You better pack it up and keep it in the safe - along with the obols - and take it with you to the grave! (Then pray that grave robbers don't dig you up, as [italic]they[/italic] might decide to use it.)

[quote] Oh, dear! That horrible autocorrect... Of COURSE I was typing "speculation" in my previous post!

Oh, no! PLEASE let it remain "speculum"! I so enjoyed that image... Kiss (to you. Down there. Yes. You read it right. And it wasn't the autocorrect. I never! But I just did. There!).

by Anonymousreply 302December 25, 2023 4:13 PM

Attention, ladies! I'm afraid we have a parking problem. Clifton Webb tells me he is hosting is only little "sewing circle soiree" and will need the space for his own guests. I know Cary Grant and Randolph Scott are carpooling, but Rock, Tab, and Roddy and the others will be coming in separate cars. Maybe the neighbors across the street won't mind? I can't ask George and Gracie this time, as George still hasn't forgiven me for Gracie being here for three days after last year's party.

by Anonymousreply 303December 28, 2023 9:18 PM

PARKING UPDATE: The guests have already started arriving -and it's not even noon! My lawn and the street are already full. Room for maybe four or five more at the Burns house. No sign of anyone at Clifton's yet. Could he have been fibbing to me to protect his tulips?? I can already tell we're going to need a lot more ice!

by Anonymousreply 304December 31, 2023 5:22 PM

Clifton's party has relocated to Billy De Wolfe's place. Clifton said his guests kept complaining about the stink of fish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305December 31, 2023 5:25 PM

Thanks for the heads-up, R305! Ladies! You can park at Clifton's! Oh, and I hear someone is contemplating a pantry raid this year. To save a lot of trouble and misunderstanding, how about everyone just leaves their panties in a box at the front door? Please use a separate box if you're having your monthly visitor. We don't want any passed-out men on the porch!

by Anonymousreply 306December 31, 2023 6:54 PM

[quote]Oh, and I hear someone is contemplating a pantry raid this year.

Bea, honey -- we would definitely prefer a PANTRY raid to a panty raid.

by Anonymousreply 307December 31, 2023 7:58 PM

Hmm... Was that autocorrect or a freudian slip? Either way, I'm hungry.

by Anonymousreply 308December 31, 2023 8:25 PM

Bea--you're in luck! The tuna taco buffet is set up and open for business!

by Anonymousreply 309December 31, 2023 8:26 PM

Oh, Nancy -you're always right there to put your finger on the right spot and lend a helping hand. :)

by Anonymousreply 310December 31, 2023 8:30 PM

Girls! Reta Shaw's gonna do that trick with martini glasses on her tits again!

by Anonymousreply 311December 31, 2023 9:30 PM

Shit. As if I didn't have a glass shortage already!

But you carry on, Reta dear! You have such lovely, large tits.

by Anonymousreply 312December 31, 2023 10:25 PM

Oh my ... Connie Gilchrist has gotten up to demonstrate "the new dances."

by Anonymousreply 313January 1, 2024 12:51 AM

Shake 'em, Connie!!

by Anonymousreply 314January 1, 2024 1:35 AM

Bea! Bea! Where's another bathroom? Barbara Stanwyck and Agnes Moorehead have been in there forever "fixing their makeup" and I need to piss like a race horse! Oh -never mind. They're just coming out. Barbara's lipstick sure is smeared for someone who was just fixing her face...

by Anonymousreply 315January 1, 2024 1:46 AM

It's great to see the old crowd again, but are there any newcomers this year? Any gals who just got their lick-her licenses?

by Anonymousreply 316January 1, 2024 2:07 AM

Maud at R315, I ❤️ you

by Anonymousreply 317January 1, 2024 2:14 AM

I wish r316. Nobody's giving me fever so far.

by Anonymousreply 318January 1, 2024 2:21 AM

Is this the first time Queen Latifah has come? Come here, that is? That girl reminds me of myself back when I was her age!

by Anonymousreply 319January 1, 2024 2:22 AM

Anne Burrell used to be a regular, but we've lost her to the other team. But I've got my fingers crossed that Niecy Nash will show up!

by Anonymousreply 320January 1, 2024 2:23 AM

Maybe Anne Heche will come this year, Peggy. She's pretty hot!

by Anonymousreply 321January 1, 2024 2:24 AM

As usual, moon-faced Mel Torme has shown up uninvited. In his usual “turd in the punchbowl” fashion, he’s at the piano trying to rouse the gang into an impromptu Auld Lang Syne. It’s only 9:30, and nary a one of us has even begun our compulsory, drunken, same-sex heavy petting in the cloakroom.

But that’s tag-along Torme for you.

by Anonymousreply 322January 1, 2024 2:26 AM

Don't worry, ladies. I'll send him over to Billy De Wolfe's party. The boys will know how to keep his hands and mouth busy.

by Anonymousreply 323January 1, 2024 2:27 AM

Let me at him!

by Anonymousreply 324January 1, 2024 2:28 AM

JoAnn, you know we all love your playing more than anyone's! You have such wonderful, long, slender fingers...

by Anonymousreply 325January 1, 2024 2:31 AM

Holy smokes, gals! A big car just pulled up with Amandla Stenberg, Anna Paquin, Cara Delevigne, and Cynthia Erivo! I think that's Cynthia Nixon driving, but it looks like she's only dropping them off. Fresh fish!!! Ya got your wish, Peggy!

by Anonymousreply 326January 1, 2024 2:35 AM

Where's Jane Lynch?? I heard she was coming! Even through two closed doors!

by Anonymousreply 327January 1, 2024 2:38 AM

Well good r326, although she hasn't brought that odd friend of hers, has she? The he, the she, the, oh lord, what is the terminology these days?

by Anonymousreply 328January 1, 2024 2:41 AM

Holland where is Sarah Paulson? Are you on your own tonight? Let’s hope so!

by Anonymousreply 329January 1, 2024 2:47 AM

Sorry, ladies, but I've got to keep my "curtain time" on the Great White Way ...

by Anonymousreply 330January 1, 2024 2:49 AM

Beef curtain time, Sarah?

by Anonymousreply 331January 1, 2024 2:52 AM

Hmm, getting quiet. I got this, gals. Mel, if you would ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332January 1, 2024 3:05 AM

Helen! Thank you for coming and livening this place up. Have an egg before you sing.

by Anonymousreply 333January 1, 2024 3:06 AM

Ladies, it’s cold! Warm up your hands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334January 1, 2024 3:15 AM

Quick -someone grab Kaye Ballard! I told her Helen was going to sing and she went ballistic!

by Anonymousreply 335January 1, 2024 3:15 AM

Uh-oh! Someone spilled tuna on the carpet. And I don't mean the one on the floor! Who wants to clean it up?

by Anonymousreply 336January 1, 2024 3:25 AM

That “Broadway Barbara” isn’t half as amusing as she thinks she is!

by Anonymousreply 337January 1, 2024 3:26 AM

Okay, ladies -listen up! It's time for the annual "classy broads" picture. Everybody line up! Line up!

Ethel, honey, could you take the picture this year?

by Anonymousreply 338January 1, 2024 3:31 AM

Who invited Janis Ian? Talk about a Debbie Downer!

by Anonymousreply 339January 1, 2024 3:33 AM

I've got my clip board ready, for the yays and nays on the "classy broads."

by Anonymousreply 340January 1, 2024 3:34 AM

[quote] Who invited Janis Ian? Talk about a Debbie Downer!

At 17 she learned the truth.

by Anonymousreply 341January 1, 2024 3:42 AM

Doris Packer's starting the nude conga line!

by Anonymousreply 342January 1, 2024 3:43 AM

Oh, Eve -you did come! Will you and Kaye do your classic duet of "O Promise Me" later on?

by Anonymousreply 343January 1, 2024 3:43 AM

Ladies! Remember to keep the nude conga line in the house or in the back yard only! Bing Crosby threatened to call the police if he sees you in front of his house again.

Do we need more ice?

by Anonymousreply 344January 1, 2024 3:45 AM

Hey, there's Jane Lynch! And she's got Jennifer Coolidge with her!

by Anonymousreply 345January 1, 2024 3:46 AM

Bea, Ethel has locked herself in the bathroom (alone), crying. She says she wanted to be IN the classy broads picture this year, and you told her to take it... How about we ask Agnes Moorehead to take it this time? No one has ever questioned her title as the classiest dyke in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 346January 1, 2024 3:49 AM

OK -- I'm not gonna ask again -- will someone PLEASE keep Connie Ford away from the Christmas tree!

by Anonymousreply 347January 1, 2024 3:49 AM

That's not a Christmas tree -that's Madonna' feminine hygiene brush.

by Anonymousreply 348January 1, 2024 3:51 AM

Do we think Kristy McNichol will show this year? How about her "big sister" Meredith?

by Anonymousreply 349January 1, 2024 3:51 AM

Ethel, we go through this every year. Honestly, my dear. Oh, look, the singing pit is empty ...

by Anonymousreply 350January 1, 2024 3:51 AM

Meredith is on her way -she called and offered to buy more Scotch, so I had her stop and rent a U-Haul. Little Kristy McNichol has been here for hours. She and Jodie Foster are having a chin-wag in the guest bedroom.

by Anonymousreply 351January 1, 2024 3:54 AM

With you all in spirit. Still, well, um, grieving? Something.

by Anonymousreply 352January 1, 2024 4:06 AM

Whoever parked her Harley on Clifton's lawn -- you'd better move it before he gets home.

by Anonymousreply 353January 1, 2024 4:07 AM

Oh, Tatum, honey -we feel your pain. In fact, Kristy and Jodie said something about taking you some deviled eggs this evening and seeing if you wanted a little... company.

by Anonymousreply 354January 1, 2024 4:09 AM

What are you trying to do, empty out the place? Half the women here have a Harley!

by Anonymousreply 355January 1, 2024 4:09 AM

Are we done with the warm up acts. Because I'm ready.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356January 1, 2024 4:41 AM

Are Whitney and Robyn coming?

by Anonymousreply 357January 1, 2024 4:42 AM

AGNES! Debbie is on the phone. She asked me to remind you to stop off at the store and pick up some Midol on your way home. She sends her regrets.

by Anonymousreply 358January 1, 2024 4:50 AM

^^^ Just the thought of another evening with all those noisy dykes gives me a splitting headache.

by Anonymousreply 359January 1, 2024 4:51 AM

[quote] She sends her regrets.

Well, she has so many she can spare a few.

by Anonymousreply 360January 1, 2024 4:53 AM

^^^ That lavender cunt.

by Anonymousreply 361January 1, 2024 4:54 AM

Oh, fuck! Bea Arthur is coming in and boy is she pissed!! She was over at Billy DeWolfe's house and didn't win the biggest dick contest this year.

by Anonymousreply 362January 1, 2024 4:56 AM

Well, I voted for her, r362.

by Anonymousreply 363January 1, 2024 5:10 AM

She's just pissed because McQueen wouldn't fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 364January 1, 2024 5:12 AM

Gogi Grant finally turned up, and, boy howdee, do I have someplace special warmed up for her to blow her wayward wind!

by Anonymousreply 365January 1, 2024 5:12 AM

You won’t believe what Judith Lowry and Ruth Gordon are doing to other in the garage!

by Anonymousreply 366January 1, 2024 5:15 AM

Judith! Ruth! Get off that car! I just washed and waxed it.

by Anonymousreply 367January 1, 2024 5:32 AM

Who the hell invited Loretta Young and her swear jar? Totie Fields tried to drop kick Loretta in the snatch because Loretta won’t stop badgering totie to put money in her jar after she claimed totie said fuck 137 times in 5 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 368January 1, 2024 5:59 AM

This is always the nicest part of the party for me. Half the guests have gone and nearly all the others have passed out somewhere. I'm able to enjoy a quiet toddy with a few close chums. Marjorie and Spring and Kaye are all snoring away happily while Nancy and Patsy are helping to tidy up. With shovels. And the nice things about leftover deviled eggs is that they're great for an impromptu breakfast. I just chop 'em up and put them on toast points. Simple and elegant.

Happy 2024, everyone!

by Anonymousreply 369January 1, 2024 5:27 PM

Sigh... Everyone has gone home at last, except for Nancy and Patsy who are remaining for a few days to wash my curtains and clean my carpet. Believe it or not there is actually half a bottle of Scotch left, and a dozen deviled eggs! The bathrooms have been mopped, and the thirty-odd pairs of panties are all in a box by the door for when people come by looking for them. (It was so much easier back in the day when most ladies monogrammed their underthings...)

Happy New Year, everyone! See you next year!

by Anonymousreply 370January 2, 2024 7:01 PM

2 weeks later, and I’m still shittin’ clits!!

by Anonymousreply 371January 15, 2024 3:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!